PDA

View Full Version : The "Pre-Contest Cutting Stack" Pak, Cuts, Nitro

jac71
02-01-07, 2:52 pm
Hey fellas any advice?
I am begining a cutting phase and am currently taking pak, cuts and nitro.
I don't have a set time to do my work outs and sometimes the only time I can get in the gym is after 6pm. I noticed that if I take cuts before my work outs I have trouble sleeping.
I'm currently 215lbs @ about 12% bf. Goal is to get under 10% while maintaining as much muscle as possible. Diet and trianing are in check so I would like to take as much advantage of these great supplements as I can.
Any advice on when to take the different paks? If I should add or replace one of the paks with another?
Thanks in advance

Wasteland
02-01-07, 2:54 pm
Hey fellas any advice?
I am begining a cutting phase and am currently taking pak, cuts and nitro.
I don't have a set time to do my work outs and sometimes the only time I can get in the gym is after 6pm. I noticed that if I take cuts before my work outs I have trouble sleeping.
I'm currently 215lbs @ about 12% bf. Goal is to get under 10% while maintaining as much muscle as possible. Diet and trianing are in check so I would like to take as much advantage of these great supplements as I can.
Any advice on when to take the different paks? If I should add or replace one of the paks with another?
Thanks in advance

Here's a suggestion...
Cuts before breakfast, and again before lunch. Pak with breakfast (or lunch or dinner). Nitro immediately after lifting.

Good to hear the diet and training are taken care of--these are the keys.

rockyIV
02-01-07, 3:11 pm
I have the same problem. When I cut with Animal Cuts I take it mid-morning then about mid-afternoon. That should still give you good energy for the gym. Add pak when ever you want and Nitro after lifting.

RedLine
02-01-07, 3:37 pm
Why not take nitro before you workout? or is it better to take pump pre workout and then nitro after?

jac71
02-01-07, 5:51 pm
Here's a suggestion...
Cuts before breakfast, and again before lunch. Pak with breakfast (or lunch or dinner). Nitro immediately after lifting.

Good to hear the diet and training are taken care of--these are the keys.

Thanks for the suggestion. I was doing what the directions in the Cuts can said about taking a pak before lifting. The workout wasn't a problem when I lifted in the evening, it was falling asleep. Is it a good idea also to take nitro before and after the workout? Also, what about on off days should I still take the nitro?

DariusWatchorn
06-23-08, 12:44 pm
i am geting ready for a show!!

animal pak with breakfast
animal cut 10 min before workout
while workin out xtend
cardio
2 pack aimal nitro
animal cut 4 hour later

wat do i need to change?

Enforcer
06-23-08, 12:46 pm
i am geting ready for a show!!

animal pak with breakfast
animal cut 10 min before workout
while workin out xtend
cardio
2 pack aimal nitro
animal cut 4 hour later

wat do i need to change?

Here is what I would do:

Animal Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Animal Cuts- 1 pack upon awakening, 1 pack 30 minutes before you train
Animal Nitro- 2 packs post workout

I would look into picking up some Animal Omega too bro.

Renji007
06-23-08, 12:46 pm
Take the cuts and the nitro before breakfast and jog for a bit, then have breakfast. You'll be burning a shitload of fat. Also take the cuts 4 to six hours later with two packs of nitro one before, one after weight lifting, if you're in the gym at that time, then just take it after you're done lifting and about the hit the treadmill.

DariusWatchorn
06-23-08, 12:49 pm
Here is what I would do:

Animal Cuts- 1 pack upon awakening, 1 pack 30 minutes before you train

I would look into picking up some Animal Omega too bro.

what if i train at like 9 am

Enforcer
06-23-08, 12:55 pm
what if i train at like 9 am

Do you eat before then?

DariusWatchorn
06-23-08, 1:00 pm
Do you eat before then?

ya

6:00 6 egg whits 1 egg 1 cup of oats

8:00 40 grams of whey
8:30 n.o xploed
then i work out at 9:00

Enforcer
06-23-08, 1:11 pm
ya

6:00 6 egg whits 1 egg 1 cup of oats

8:00 40 grams of whey
8:30 n.o xploed
then i work out at 9:00

Here is what I would do:

Animal Cuts- 1 pack 30 minutes before you train, 1 pack 4-6 hours later on an empty stomach

And I would still look into picking up some Animal Omega too bro.

DariusWatchorn
06-23-08, 1:12 pm
Here is what I would do:

Animal Cuts- 1 pack 30 minutes before you train, 1 pack 4-6 hours later on an empty stomach

And I would still look into picking up some Animal Omega too bro.

aight
i taking so flax oil do i still need animal omega

Enforcer
06-23-08, 1:24 pm
aight
i taking so flax oil do i still need animal omega

Hell yea bro.

DariusWatchorn
06-23-08, 3:12 pm
Hell yea bro.

aight i get some friday! lo

jsteil
08-15-10, 2:52 pm
here's my schedule I'm starting in about 3 weeks:

8 am- pak, 4 eggs, protein shake
930 am- cuts
10 am- workout w/ nitro PWO
1230-lunch
230 pm- cuts
5 pm-dinner chow, pak
930pm- protein, Omega
1015 pm-PM

My trainings definitely on par. As for diet, I don't have the luxury to eat the way I want because of deployment, but i try and the best with what's provided. I was wondering where i should throw in my second cuts. Am I allowing enough time between breakfast and cuts? When should I take cuts if I decide to use M-Stak, Pump, or both? I'm currently on the explosive gains stak+ PM, and was considering taking m-stak to help maintain my gains. Any suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated!!

MRmichael.hooker
08-15-10, 3:02 pm
here's my schedule I'm starting in about 3 weeks:

8 am- pak, 4 eggs, protein shake
930 am- cuts
10 am- workout w/ nitro PWO
1230-lunch
230 pm- cuts
5 pm-dinner chow, pak
930pm- protein, Omega
1015 pm-PM

My trainings definitely on par. As for diet, I don't have the luxury to eat the way I want because of deployment, but i try and the best with what's provided. I was wondering where i should throw in my second cuts. Am I allowing enough time between breakfast and cuts? When should I take cuts if I decide to use M-Stak, Pump, or both? I'm currently on the explosive gains stak+ PM, and was considering taking m-stak to help maintain my gains. Any suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated!!

Cuts BEFORE breakfast. Take your 2nd one 4-6 hours later on an empty stomach. Also, if deployed to middle-east, you might want to consider dropping the cuts. Take anything that pulls some water out of you is a bad idea in the heat there. If you do, drink A LOT of water. I mean, I literally drank min. 2 gallons per day every single day there. You HAVE to do it if your gonna be on a cut product there

MRmichael.hooker
08-15-10, 3:06 pm
ah, i correct myself. I didnt' see you train early in the day. Your cuts is fine then, my bad. But keep the water lol

jsteil
08-16-10, 3:29 pm
cool, thanks for the help man. and as far as the water goes, i easily pound two gallons a day already, lol

mnmvilla2002
08-18-10, 11:48 am
jsteil where u deploy too? How u like the explosive gain stak? what have you seen with that stak?

Ronin1981
04-04-11, 4:12 pm
hi guys!!!

I was wondering if any of you take any NO sup while in Pre-contest...
I just cut the animal pump because of the creatine and sodiom... and dond wanna loose the "pump" feeling while at the gym....
Is there any pre wo sup you recommend besides the Nitro???

smoothballer
04-04-11, 4:34 pm
hi guys!!!

I was wondering if any of you take any NO sup while in Pre-contest...
I just cut the animal pump because of the creatine and sodiom... and dond wanna loose the "pump" feeling while at the gym....
Is there any pre wo sup you recommend besides the Nitro???

Animal Rage my brotha. People have been raving about the energy, intensity, and focus in the gym...myself included.

You can also stack this with NOX 3 if you wanna keep the NO in your system. Rage is very stackable.