PDA

View Full Version : Animal Omega: Official Feedback Thread

Punisher
04-14-08, 11:30 am
Just got my can of Omega,

I have been wanting to take this since Evan turned me onto the importance of EFAs

The pak looks sick, 1 green tablets( the first thing i noticed) 4 large oval golden softgels, 1 small golden softgel A large black soft gel and a large brown one

Cant wait to add this supp to my arsenal and see what changes occur..

1 pak down the hatch..lets rock

Universal Rep
04-14-08, 11:32 am
Just got my can of Omega,

I have been wanting to take this since Evan turned me onto the importance of EFAs

The pak looks sick, 1 green tablets( the first thing i noticed) 4 large oval golden softgels, 1 small golden softgel A large black soft gel and a large brown one

Cant wait to add this supp to my arsenal and see what changes occur..

1 pak down the hatch..lets rock

Saweeett! Nice, P... You gonna keep a log bro?

Enforcer
04-14-08, 11:35 am
I just got my can of Animal Omega. I fuckin love the iconic label. Looks sick. The small print on the front "Trim The Fat" with the small artcile that goes with it, is unreal. Couldn't have said it better myself. The Flex Icon sticker was on the inside, I put that shit on the book shelf at my desk. I wonder to myself what the green pill is bc I do not know the breakdown of each pill yet and I will never find out either. The pills don't smell either as I though they might have. Gonna have my first pack with my meal at 1 o'clock. So fuckin pumped right now.

J-Dawg
04-14-08, 11:37 am
Looking good P. I just grabbed a can off the presses too. I'll be testing this sucker out as well.

Enforcer
04-14-08, 11:38 am
Nice bro. We both have ours now. Can't wait to check out ur log. Get ur ass back in our journey 2.

Universal Rep
04-14-08, 11:40 am
I just got my can of Animal Omega. I fuckin love the iconic label. Looks sick. The small print on the front "Trim The Fat" with the small artcile that goes with it, is unreal. Couldn't have said it better myself. The Flex Icon sticker was on the inside, I put that shit on the book shelf at my desk. I wonder to myself what the green pill is bc I do not know the breakdown of each pill yet and I will never find out either. The pills don't smell either as I though they might have. Gonna have my first pack with my meal at 1 o'clock. So fuckin pumped right now.

Nice. Hope you're gonna keep a log.

J-Dawg
04-14-08, 11:41 am

Damn E. You've got the hookup bro...

Enforcer
04-14-08, 11:41 am
Nice. Hope you're gonna keep a log.

Def am. I'll keep u and everyone posted

Lowdown5
04-14-08, 11:45 am
Mine must have got lost in the mail.

Enforcer
04-14-08, 2:17 pm
I just took my first Pak. Went down smooth. Took all the pills at one time. Can't wait for them to start working thru my system. I am going to do 2 packs a day with my protein meals. One in the morning and then one with the meal after I lift

kcinnitram91
04-14-08, 11:29 pm
I'm really pumped to try mine out too. I was one of the promo winners at BB.com. I'm logging it there and can post the link if anyone is interested. Hopefully I'll get my first pack in me Monday.

Ox
04-22-08, 9:08 am
Just got home frok Poland last night and had my Animal Omega waiting for me. I got two paks in yesterday. I'm gonna go with two Paks I think even though one might do the trick. So damn convenient vs. going through all my shit to get the different pills. It's all right there. Mark my words, once people try this product, I believe it will be one of the most popular supps on the market.

PrometheusCon
05-13-08, 1:28 pm
This is pretty good stuff. I've never taken EFAs before but reading the importance really perked my interest. I'll definitely be adding this into my foundation.

Ha. Yeah the green pills is pretty wicked. Looks like a pack of jelly beans or something. I like the capsules though; they go down really smooth.

Hoomgar
05-14-08, 2:28 pm
I'm finishing up my first can as we speak. I'll crack the top on my second can tomorrow. I positively have shed BF while using the AO. I also notice I just feel better and have more energy even while using less stims.

Others have pointed out improvements in my skin! I wasn't even looking for that. I also notice less creaking in my knees while squatting.

Solid product. I'll be ordering my third can in my next protein order.

Hg

LittleMan55
05-14-08, 4:47 pm
What cant be said about Animal Omega, that already hasnt. I just finished my first can (which I won on here) today. My BF has dropped noticably. This product makes all other EFA's obsolete. The pack goes down easy and doesnt give me that weird fish oil burb i used to get when taking regular fish oils. This one is now a permanent fixture in my stack.

Mr. Dead
05-14-08, 4:50 pm
I'm on the hunt for my 2nd can, and hope to never run out... 'NUFF SAID...

Universal Rep
05-14-08, 4:50 pm
Just got home frok Poland last night and had my Animal Omega waiting for me. I got two paks in yesterday. I'm gonna go with two Paks I think even though one might do the trick. So damn convenient vs. going through all my shit to get the different pills. It's all right there. Mark my words, once people try this product, I believe it will be one of the most popular supps on the market.

I agree.

dannynb
05-14-08, 8:49 pm
As soon s I get mine from the Ox Stack Promo I'll be posting up on here....really looking forward to it reading all this.

ghost
06-10-08, 2:09 pm
I gotta say, this is the tastiest supplement we have!!!!!

Brutus_515
06-10-08, 2:41 pm
Looking forward to starting my first can next monday...my carbs are most likely be taken out of my diet so I will be using omega to get me through the day

Angst
06-10-08, 2:42 pm
Been taking Omega for about two weeks, and I have noticed slight increase in strength and energy, but that could also have something to do with the Isostak I'm taking. But I do look leaner, so Omega does indeed "trim the fat". Loving the results so far.

J-Dawg
06-10-08, 2:44 pm

R, don't tell me that you've been eating 'em, lol!

ghost
06-10-08, 2:46 pm
R, don't tell me that you've been eating 'em, lol!

chew on em all day long J.... as per Your instructions. hahahaha. no but when i burp i can taste em.. lol.

Freakshow
06-10-08, 2:54 pm
Just took my first pack of Omega today. I'm pretty pumped to see the results.

ghost
06-10-08, 2:56 pm
Just took my first pack of Omega today. I'm pretty pumped to see the results.

Did J tell you to break em open and drink them too? lol.

Good luck brother, im part way through my first can...

Cstlfx
06-10-08, 2:57 pm
Just started using it, I dont have much to say. Im very happy with the ingredients so it should be great.

Also, when combining this after eating eggs and drinking orange juice during breakfast, it makes some of the nastiest smelling burps I have ever smelled. But then again, thats just ammunition if people bother me at the gym.

naturalguy
06-10-08, 3:03 pm

Are you chewing them? LOL

ghost
06-10-08, 3:03 pm
Are you chewing them? LOL

no way, busting them open and drinking them!!!! LOL. no. but when i burp, the aftertaste is great!

naturalguy
06-10-08, 3:05 pm
no way, busting them open and drinking them!!!! LOL. no. but when i burp, the aftertaste is great!

You get to enjoy them twice!

ghost
06-10-08, 3:06 pm
You get to enjoy them twice!

*score!*

Beowulf
06-10-08, 3:10 pm
I picked up a can not too long ago, and though I've used other EFA products before, I'm loving Animal Omega. Easy to use, convenient and high quality.

ralf_snake
08-08-08, 11:42 am
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK DUDE

Im half way into my 2nd can. And you wont believe the shit that is happening to me. I am seeing new veigns on my left leg and my neck down to my chest, AND IM BULKING, im not cut down. This is so awesome since i never really had any new veigns pop up so fast.
I saw em last wensday when i did legs (it was my 18th birthday, pretty fucking cool bd-gift from ANIMAL).
Yesterday i did shoulders, and i did side lifts and when i did hard reps you tend to make an angry face and thats where the veigns at my neck appear.

But another cool thing it. When on Omega, if needed, i can go 5 days with everyday 3 or less hours sleep without feeling tired or fategue from my work (construction). There were times beforte Omega that i needed to pull this of, but i ended up wasting my Pump just to stay awake. Of course i dont recommend it, because i want enough sleep for my muscles.

Thats all

shizz702
08-29-08, 7:14 pm
Alright it's official, along with Pak and Flex, this is now going to be a staple of mine. I love the idea of only having to take one pak and being done with it, just like with the Pak and Flex. Taking several fish oils with every meal is getting old, so I just ordered my fist can of Omega, and from here on out it will be a staple of mine.

Lethal_Banana
03-08-09, 1:27 pm
Alright, I've been taking fish oil supps for years and always got some nice results from 'em. Now I'm close to finishing my first can of Omega and I can say that I'll never use any other EFA supplement; there is no need. Nothing is as potent as AO, and the price is great too, for a 30 day supply of the best EFA there is.

For me, I always use Pak and Pump, and now I will definitely add in Omega too. Great set of basic supps that I highly recommend to anyone.

Cheers,
LB