PDA

View Full Version : U Rep Sets Up Shop

Pages : [1] 2 3

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 7:53 am
If ya ever tried reaching out to me only to find my PM box full, I share your pain... It fills up mighty fast... So I'm gonna use this thread to respond to you all when ya need to get a hold of me, or when my PM box is full. From time to time, I'll post some news, info or just some ramblings. Cool? If I don't get to things right away, have some patience, as I'll eventually get to it. Thanks fellas.

Thrawn
04-15-08, 8:02 am
Dont mind if i shoot right away then.
How many ppl do i need to set up a valid ABC? Whats the minimum?

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 8:04 am
Dont mind if i shoot right away then.
How many ppl do i need to set up a valid ABC? Whats the minimum?

No minimum. The spirit of the idea is more important than the number of bodies. Many ABCs started with 2-3 and grew to over a dozen. It takes patience, but under a good Coordinator, it will grow...

Thrawn
04-15-08, 8:09 am
No minimum. The spirit of the idea is more important than the number of bodies. Many ABCs started with 2-3 and grew to over a dozen. It takes patience, but under a good Coordinator, it will grow...

Ok, that is what i thought. Guess i got the right spirit then also, i'd rather have one serious person with me in the ABC then none. I have one person already going to the Animal Side of the Force. Takes a bit more nudging, but he has been asking about the ABC and stuff. And a friend of him, who is supposed to be HUGE is returning to the gym after a 6 month absence. He appears to be interested also.
Guess G-Diesel will hear from me soon. I hope.

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 8:10 am
Ok, that is what i thought. Guess i got the right spirit then also. I have one person already going to the Animal Side of the Force. Takes a bit more nudging, but he has been asking about the ABC and stuff. And a friend of him, who is supposed to be HUGE is returning to the gym after a 6 month absence. He appears to be interested also.
Guess G-Diesel will hear from me soon. I hope.

You guess? Make sure bro...

Corporate will stand by ya, along with G and give ya the support you need to get it off the ground. Good luck.

Thrawn
04-15-08, 8:13 am
You guess? Make sure bro...

Corporate will stand by ya, along with G and give ya the support you need to get it off the ground. Good luck.

Haha =) Well, i cant FORCE ppl to start using Animal =) With the goodies i got from Universal over here i got ppl interested and now the fire is smoldering. Me improving on my lifts in the gym hasnt hurt either, they take notice and ask why/what and how. A bit more nudging is needed. But ppl are very conservative here. I HOPE soon to be able to start things up. But it could take longer. But the Dutch ABC WILL happen. Thats for sure.

widdlewade44
04-15-08, 8:24 am
This is a great way to keep your service top notch. Awesome thread, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 8:25 am
This is a great way to keep your service top notch. Awesome thread, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Thanks W. I figure between this thread and my PMs, I won't have any time to do any future promos, hahahaha....

sanga
04-15-08, 8:28 am
This should be a pin then U-REP.

Manage to talk to corporate about UK rep?

violator
04-15-08, 9:16 am
yo rep,

nice post idea....
just wanted to say big ups!, for makin the animal jerseys available internationaly!!!
mines on its way!

peace

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 9:29 am
This should be a pin then U-REP.

Manage to talk to corporate about UK rep?

We talked about it through PMs right, S? What's the specific issue you're raising?

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 9:30 am
yo rep,

nice post idea....
just wanted to say big ups!, for makin the animal jerseys available internationaly!!!
mines on its way!

peace

Cool. The Jerseys were picked up by the U.K. distributor, so for the fellas in England, it's all gravy...

Carpe Diem P.T
04-15-08, 9:55 am
you must work 24/7 Urep. what a huge effort. you really do a great job getting back to us. Animal should be proud to have you as one of their front men. you really get to the masses and get things done.

sanga
04-15-08, 9:57 am
We talked about it through PMs right, S? What's the specific issue you're raising?

No issue, just making sure Corporate know how good she is (well all of them) and the customer service is excellent.

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 9:57 am
you must work 24/7 Urep. what a huge effort. you really do a great job getting back to us. Animal should be proud to have you as one of their front men. you really get to the masses and get things done.

Fellas like you make it easy--fellas who believe in what we do as a company. Truth is, comments like yours are gravy, but where we cut out teeth, as reps, is when customers have problems. That determines what kind of character you have... How you deal with adversity.

Carpe Diem P.T
04-15-08, 10:00 am
Fellas like you make it easy--fellas who believe in what we do as a company. Truth is, comments like yours are gravy, but where we cut out teeth, as reps, is when customers have problems. That determines what kind of character you have... How you deal with adversity.

I worked in a pawn brokers for 2 years selling 2nd hand goods. People dont seem to realise that 2nd hand means 'used' and that it could die at any time. lol. I know the pain you go through.

RenegadeRows
04-15-08, 10:11 am
hey u rep...got a question for ya...how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 10:16 am
hey u rep...got a question for ya...how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?

3.141592653589793238462643383279 pounds

Interesting enough, this is the same number as pi, which has left many mathematicians puzzled... To say the least.

firsthorseman97
04-15-08, 10:19 am

Actually, the answer is: A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Fury317
04-15-08, 11:00 am
Hey URep, first off thanks for starting this thread. I always feel bad shooting you or JDawg a PM becuase Im sure youre always flooded with them.

Anyways, do you have any idea of when the apple torrent is going to be released? I have a couple days left of my cherry 6 pounder and kinda need to know if I should buy a 3 pound tub or 6 pound tub depending on when apple is coming out. Hope I worded that ok? Any info is much appreciated as always. Thanks bro.

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 11:04 am
Hey URep, first off thanks for starting this thread. I always feel bad shooting you or JDawg a PM becuase Im sure youre always flooded with them.

Anyways, do you have any idea of when the apple torrent is going to be released? I have a couple days left of my cherry 6 pounder and kinda need to know if I should buy a 3 pound tub or 6 pound tub depending on when apple is coming out. Hope I worded that ok? Any info is much appreciated as always. Thanks bro.

I heard 4/17/08, but you may want to talk to J-Dawg to confirm.

RenegadeRows
04-15-08, 12:00 pm
Actually, the answer is: A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

lol good one...
Anyway, on a serious note, U-rep, what do we need to do if want to get a tub or so of realgains and some torrent for our ABC? we are putting our first ABC in the mid summer. (me and bambam)

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 12:06 pm
thanks for this U rep..

can i still complain that ive only gotten old cans of pak still??

Mr. Dead
04-15-08, 12:07 pm
If ya ever tried reaching out to me only to find my PM box full, I share your pain... It fills up mighty fast... So I'm gonna use this thread to respond to you all when ya need to get a hold of me, or when my PM box is full. From time to time, I'll post some news, info or just some ramblings. Cool? If I don't get to things right away, have some patience, as I'll eventually get to it. Thanks fellas.

Just another reason why you rock!!!

ChandlerXJ
04-15-08, 12:10 pm
Are there any employment opportunities at Universal for a individual with an MBA and a concentration in entrepreneurship? Currently specializing in product innovation, market research, and marketing. Where do you fellas list jobs...

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 12:55 pm
lol good one...
Anyway, on a serious note, U-rep, what do we need to do if want to get a tub or so of realgains and some torrent for our ABC? we are putting our first ABC in the mid summer. (me and bambam)

You call that a serious note? Supps? Hahahaha...

What do ya mean, you want to get a tub of Real Gains and Torrent?

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 12:56 pm
thanks for this U rep..

can i still complain that ive only gotten old cans of pak still??

Order again from where you get your Animal supps... If you don't have Iconic by them, give me a holla.

Brutus_515
How many Calories are in omega?

Universal Rep
Are there any employment opportunities at Universal for a individual with an MBA and a concentration in entrepreneurship? Currently specializing in product innovation, market research, and marketing. Where do you fellas list jobs...

For this and all questions like it (like employment, etc.), you gotta go directly to the source... Corporate.

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 12:57 pm
How many Calories are in omega?

60 cals per Omega pack...

Brutus_515
04-15-08, 12:57 pm
you the man! thanks!

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 12:58 pm
Fellas, feel free to ask questions about the mysteries of life... Those are my speciality, hahahahaha....

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 12:58 pm
Just another reason why you rock!!!

you the man! thanks!

No sweat.

brandonA
04-15-08, 1:07 pm
Fellas, feel free to ask questions about the mysteries of life... Those are my speciality, hahahahaha....

Is the sky still blue while looking at it thru rose colored glasses?

-B

Pizzalamp
04-15-08, 1:08 pm

why is ALF not on tv anymore?

and do u consider ALF a great show or the greatest show?

WeaponX
04-15-08, 1:12 pm

ALF, was an AMAZING show, fit for a true animal

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 1:13 pm
Is the sky still blue while looking at it thru rose colored glasses?

-B

Negative.

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 1:13 pm

Great show, far from the greatest.

Brutus_515
04-15-08, 1:22 pm
hey urep after countless hours of research I have found that you are PERSONALLY Responcible for the spike in gas prices BUT!!.... with your never ending of hooking us up here or at BB.com that you are trying to stimulate the economy outta resession....Thanks for stepping up and taking responcibility!...lol just kidding

Maharg
04-15-08, 1:22 pm
You are headed to a town called truthville. Next to Truthville, there is a town called lieville. The people from Truthsville only tell you the straight fact truth, while anyone from Lieville will lie a story before telling you the Truth. No map shows which town is which. While walking down the road looking for the town, you come upon a fork in the road with a old man sitting in the fork. In front of him is a sign that says he will answer one question. He could be from either town, and could either make or break the chance to find the town. What question do you ask to get to Truthville?

Big Wides
04-15-08, 1:23 pm

Why is it that when you crush an ant hill those bastards always come after you while in the same instance if a home is say torched or destroyed by someone else, no one goes after the bastard who did it?

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 1:41 pm
hey urep after countless hours of research I have found that you are PERSONALLY Responcible for the spike in gas prices BUT!!.... with your never ending of hooking us up here or at BB.com that you are trying to stimulate the economy outta resession....Thanks for stepping up and taking responcibility!...lol just kidding

We all must bear our burdens...

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 1:42 pm
You are headed to a town called truthville. Next to Truthville, there is a town called lieville. The people from Truthsville only tell you the straight fact truth, while anyone from Lieville will lie a story before telling you the Truth. No map shows which town is which. While walking down the road looking for the town, you come upon a fork in the road with a old man sitting in the fork. In front of him is a sign that says he will answer one question. He could be from either town, and could either make or break the chance to find the town. What question do you ask to get to Truthville?

Hahaha, typical LSAT or Mensa type question...

Universal Rep
Why is it that when you crush an ant hill those bastards always come after you while in the same instance if a home is say torched or destroyed by someone else, no one goes after the bastard who did it?

Computing...

SQUAT or DIE!

LOL... the greatest mystery ever known to man..

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 3:25 pm
Fellas, here's my take and one of my guiding principles... There are two basic ways to do business. You can look at the ends and see profits or you can see partnerships. One is direct and the other is indirect. Most companies get swayed by the profits. They see customers/consumers as profit. How am I gonna market to 'em and separate them from their hard earned dollar? Then there are those who see in consumers a partnership. In other words, consumers are partners, not profits. The thing is, the latter way, the way I and others at Corporate believe--that takes time to build. You need patience and the right attitude. You can't just wake up one day and say, "Ya know what? I'm gonna be about customer service. I'm gonna be a nice guy." It don't work that way. It takes time. Who knows this better than Universal? They've been around for nearly 30 years.

When I hear about The Cage, or talk to members here in the F O R V M, or listen to what others say about the ABCs, what I see are partnerships. What I see is a company dedicated to sharing knowledge and an ethos--one that puts the customer first, and profits second. Universal's athletes aren't put up on a pedestal as "celebrities", but as accessible individuals with a wealth of knowledge--that they share. Universal has decided that their company isn't really theirs. The company is all of ours. Like those who take ads, or commercials, or logos and customize to make 'em their own, Animal doesn't belong to Universal. It belongs to each one of us who believes in it. Now those cynical among us will say that it's just a marketing tool, one designed to sell products. Maybe. But I say when you tell the truth, you will build loyalty. When you treat consumers with respect, they will become partners. More than once I've told the truth, even if it means telling them not to buy a Universal product. I'd like to think that kind of behavior builds trust. Trust is the most important thing that Universal and Animal "markets". Without that, we wouldn't be here.

One customer at a time. One partner at a time. That's the Universal way.

Mr. Dead
04-15-08, 3:29 pm
Fellas, here's my take and one of my guiding principles... There are two basic ways to do business. You can look at the ends and see profits or you can see partnerships. One is direct and the other is indirect. Most companies get swayed by the profits. They see customers/consumers as profit. How am I gonna market to 'em and separate them from their hard earned dollar? Then there are those who see in consumers a partnership. In other words, consumers are partners, not profits. The thing is, the latter way, the way I and others at Corporate believe--that takes time to build. You need patience and the right attitude. You can't just wake up one day and say, "Ya know what? I'm gonna be about customer service. I'm gonna be a nice guy." It don't work that way. It takes time. Who knows this better than Universal? They've been around for nearly 30 years.

When I hear about The Cage, or talk to members here in the F O R V M, or listen to what others say about the ABCs, what I see are partnerships. What I see is a company dedicated to sharing knowledge and an ethos--one that puts the customer first, and profits second. Universal's athletes aren't put up on a pedestal as "celebrities", but as accessible individuals with a wealth of knowledge--that they share. Universal has decided that their company isn't really theirs. The company is all of ours. Like those who take ads, or commercials, or logos and customize to make 'em their own, Animal doesn't belong to Universal. It belongs to each one of us who believes in it. Now those cynical among us will say that it's just a marketing tool, one designed to sell products. Maybe. But I say when you tell the truth, you will build loyalty. When you treat consumers with respect, they will become partners. More than once I've told the truth, even if it means telling them not to buy a Universal product. I'd like to think that kind of behavior builds trust. Trust is the most important thing that Universal and Animal "markets". Without that, we wouldn't be here.

That's how I got here.

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 3:56 pm
That's how I got here.

Like I said, one member at a time bro... You've been an instrumental member here, both in the Forvm and as the Seattle ABC Coordinator...

Rexor91
04-15-08, 3:56 pm
URep, you da man

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 3:57 pm
URep, you da man

One man, but together--all of us--I call that momentum...

Cstlfx
04-15-08, 4:08 pm
Why are there 44 packs in a can of Animal Pak?!?!?!?!

Rexor91
04-15-08, 4:08 pm

Why not?

Mr. Dead
04-15-08, 4:13 pm
Like I said, one member at a time bro... You've been an instrumental member here, both in the Forvm and as the Seattle ABC Coordinator...

Thanks, that means a lot!!! This place breeds that kind of attitude in all of us!!!

brandonA
04-15-08, 4:32 pm

The ant is not tied to personal possions, he is not worried about his baseball card going up in flames, or how you just smashed his 17th century french chair. He only knows one thing and one thing only...Survial..he knows that YOU just fucked up his shelter, fucked with his food and fucked with his queen and thus the only responce is to fuck with you...The basic animal instenct that we all have, but are too civilized to reconize...

If man could take care of bidness like the ants do, shit would get done one hell of a lot faster, but would that get us any farther in our evoluation, or is that a step backwards? perhaps this responce is best placed in the Widesian logic thread....

-B

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 4:33 pm

That's the first I've heard of this question...

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 4:34 pm

casue they drew numbers from a hat, and thats what they got...

actually this was explained, 2 paks a day for 22 days.. or soemthin like that.. most of us only need 1, so it lasts us over a month, longest lasting supp ive ever taken.

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 4:35 pm
The ant is not tied to personal possions, he is not worried about his baseball card going up in flames, or how you just smashed his 17th century french chair. He only knows one thing and one thing only...Survial..he knows that YOU just fucked up his shelter, fucked with his food and fucked with his queen and thus the only responce is to fuck with you...The basic animal instenct that we all have, but are too civilized to reconize...

If man could take care of bidness like the ants do, shit would get done one hell of a lot faster, but would that get us any farther in our evoluation, or is that a step backwards? perhaps this responce is best placed in the Widesian logic thread....

-B

howd you know about my 17th century chair?

Universal Rep
04-15-08, 4:36 pm
casue they drew numbers from a hat, and thats what they got...

actually this was explained, 2 paks a day for 22 days.. or soemthin like that.. most of us only need 1, so it lasts us over a month, longest lasting supp ive ever taken.

That's right. It was explained here in the F O R V M... Just can't remember where it was though.

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 4:41 pm
That's right. It was explained here in the F O R V M... Just can't remember where it was though.

im gonna look it up, im curious.. ill post the link.

SQUAT or DIE!
04-15-08, 4:44 pm
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=5682&highlight=44+paks

there yall go!

apparently its 2 on trainign days and 1 on off days

danlerno
04-15-08, 6:11 pm

I pay for the products and get the lifestyle for free....you guys bust your ass to put out top notch supps and put so much info out there i have to find time to read it. Big props to you and everyone else at Universal/Animal....wonder what Animal is going to look like in 25 years from now =)

Brutus_515
04-16-08, 9:51 am
Rep another why is the sky blue question for ya?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

Universal Rep
04-16-08, 10:21 am
Rep another why is the sky blue question for ya?

Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?

To feel better about themselves.

Universal Rep
04-16-08, 10:22 am
I pay for the products and get the lifestyle for free....you guys bust your ass to put out top notch supps and put so much info out there i have to find time to read it. Big props to you and everyone else at Universal/Animal....wonder what Animal is going to look like in 25 years from now =)

You should've seen this place a year ago--today, it's busy.

sanga
Or throw themselves off!!

Universal Rep
It's gonna be cool.

sanga
04-16-08, 10:23 am
But it will be summer here so probably hot, lol

Fury317
04-16-08, 10:24 am
Hey Rep-

I know I already bugged you and J about the Apple Torrent but is there a chance I can get my hands on a sample first instead of picking up a 6 pound tub right away?

Fury317
04-16-08, 10:24 am
It's gonna be cool.

I cant fucking wait! Its so far away though hahaha

Universal Rep
04-16-08, 10:26 am
Hey Rep-

I know I already bugged you and J about the Apple Torrent but is there a chance I can get my hands on a sample first instead of picking up a 6 pound tub right away?

Torrent is not something Corporate is gonna sample from everything I've heard... At this time, the only option is pick up a small tub...

sanga
04-16-08, 10:26 am
Hey U-REP, what about this black zip up fleece with A logo on I keep talking about?

Any chance?

Universal Rep
04-16-08, 10:32 am
Hey U-REP, what about this black zip up fleece with A logo on I keep talking about?

Any chance?

Not at this time unfortunately, no.

Thrawn
04-16-08, 10:40 am
Just taking the opportunity to thank you and J-Dawg (or should i say all ppl involved with Universal Nutrition) for all the trouble you go through for us info hungry Animals here. Much appreciated. How unlikely it may be: if one day you need my help i am right there. Would be great to return the favor somehow.

ProteinJunkie
04-16-08, 10:40 am
Hey Rep,

How long ago did you get involved with Universal? How did you meet up with them? What would you be doing now if it weren’t for this gig? And lastly – what’s in your current stack arsenal?

Enjoying the read,
PJ

Universal Rep
04-16-08, 10:41 am
Just taking the opportunity to thank you and J-Dawg (or should i say all ppl involved with Universal Nutrition) for all the trouble you go through for us info hungry Animals here. Much appreciated. How unlikely it may be: if one day you need my help i am right there. Would be great to return the favor somehow.

No "trouble" at all. In fact, it's my distinct pleasure...

You return the favor by being a productive and valuable member of the Legion. Simple as that...

sanga
04-16-08, 10:44 am

Agreed, I`m right here if I can help out too U-REP, just PM me.

sanga
04-16-08, 10:45 am
Not at this time unfortunately, no.

Ok thanks.

Universal Rep
04-16-08, 10:47 am
Hey Rep,

How long ago did you get involved with Universal? How did you meet up with them? What would you be doing now if it weren’t for this gig? And lastly – what’s in your current stack arsenal?

Enjoying the read,
PJ

Really started this about 5-6 years ago. Helped 'em set up shop over at BB.com and other online forums spreading the word, answering consumer questions and the like. Guess they liked what I did and offered me a mod job here. Back 5-6 years ago, things were very, very different...

This ain't a full time job for me. Like all of you, I got a regular job. Gotta put food on the table.

Staples:
- Animal Pak (breakfast)
- Animal Flex (lunch or dinner)
- Animal Omega (soon to be)
- Animal Nitro (pre- and post-workout)
- Uni-Liver (few tabs with each meal)

Regulars:
- Torrent
- Animal Pump
- Ultra Iso Whey(Lemonade Chiller)
- Real Gains (Strawberry)

sanga
04-16-08, 10:54 am
What do you weigh U-REP? Are you a big lad? Into bodybuilding or powerlifting?

Universal Rep
04-16-08, 10:56 am
What do you weigh U-REP? Are you a big lad? Into bodybuilding or powerlifting?

Don't like to get into specifics, but yeah, many consider me to be a big lad. Take great pride in strength. Not bodybuilding in the purest sense, but closest to what G would call powerbuilding... Big and smart? Who says you can't have it all, right? Hahahahahahahaha....

sanga
04-16-08, 11:08 am
Nice one mate.

Universal Rep
04-16-08, 11:50 am
The "Young Gunz" poster in May '08 Flex was shot in a location in New Jersey.

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 11:54 am

and we are supposed to guess it?

Universal Rep
04-16-08, 11:56 am
and we are supposed to guess it?

I... guess. No, it ain't a promo.

Big Wides
04-16-08, 11:59 am

Skiba's Barbell?

Universal Rep
04-16-08, 12:00 pm
Skiba's Barbell?

That place is classic Dirty Jerz, but nah...

RenegadeRows
04-16-08, 12:11 pm
You call that a serious note? Supps? Hahahaha...

What do ya mean, you want to get a tub of Real Gains and Torrent?

yeah dude just something me and the fellas can sip on during and after the workout.

Universal Rep
04-16-08, 12:23 pm
yeah dude just something me and the fellas can sip on during and after the workout.

Check your PMs.

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 12:57 pm
I... guess. No, it ain't a promo.

well i didnt think it was, i thought it was just to see who knew! cause i certainly dont, and i doubt alot of us could get it.. never been anywhere but south jersey...

Universal Rep
04-16-08, 1:21 pm
well i didnt think it was, i thought it was just to see who knew! cause i certainly dont, and i doubt alot of us could get it.. never been anywhere but south jersey...

Just wanted to let you fellas know that pic wasn't from California or anything...

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 1:26 pm
Just wanted to let you fellas know that pic wasn't from California or anything...

lol.. last i checked universal was based in jersey so it makes sense the picture would be taken there..

Universal Rep
04-16-08, 1:29 pm
lol.. last i checked universal was based in jersey so it makes sense the picture would be taken there..

Yeah, based in Jersey, but Universal's got three other warehouses--CA, FL and IL.

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 1:31 pm
Yeah, based in Jersey, but Universal's got three other warehouses--CA, FL and IL.

care to share cities and addresses for them?? im runnin low on some stuff.. ill leave cash i promise!

Universal Rep
04-16-08, 1:32 pm
care to share cities and addresses for them?? im runnin low on some stuff.. ill leave cash i promise!

It's public info that's found in the Universal catalog and the Animal Owner's Manual. I'm not sure they're set up for consumer purchases though. They're mainly distribution points and some manufacturing...

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 1:34 pm
It's public info that's found in the Universal catalog and the Animal Owner's Manual. I'm not sure they're set up for consumer purchases though. They're mainly distribution points and some manufacturing...

do they give tours?? lol i go to illinois and florida every year, id like to cruise through a warehouse...

Universal Rep
04-16-08, 1:36 pm
do they give tours?? lol i go to illinois and florida every year, id like to cruise through a warehouse...

I don't think they give tours to "consumers", and here's my guess why...

Ever heard that phrase, "kid in a candy store"? Hahaha...

SQUAT or DIE!
04-16-08, 1:38 pm
I don't think they give tours to "consumers", and here's my guess why...

Ever heard that phrase, "kid in a candy store"? Hahaha...

yes, thats what i planned on being... oh well i guess ill just make due with walking into my bathroom, its like a supp warehouse anyway...

Universal Rep
04-16-08, 1:47 pm
On a bad day, I get over a hundred PMs a day from various forums. I usually get asked the same questions daily. Here's one... "What are some of the most underrated products in the line?"

Here's my take:
1. Animal Flex
2. Uni-Liver
3. Creatine Powder

Universal Rep
04-16-08, 1:47 pm
Some of my favorite products back in the day:
1. Hot Shots
2. Rage
3. Hard Fast (chocolate)

Universal Rep
04-16-08, 1:50 pm
August 8, 2008.

Date and month: 8 and 8

What is half of 88?

Rexor91
04-16-08, 2:02 pm
August 8, 2008.

What is half of 88?

44 paks! lol

Cellerator65
04-16-08, 2:31 pm
maybe omega and/or pump in a 44pack?

Brutus_515
04-16-08, 2:34 pm
EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE IN CANS OF 44!

and stay at the same price?

Brutus_515
04-16-08, 2:36 pm
And another good question....for the Rep

If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, and fish oil comes from fish.......... what is baby oil made from?

ghost
04-16-08, 2:37 pm
August 8, 2008.

What is half of 88?

mikejones1
04-16-08, 2:43 pm
August 8, 2008.

What is half of 88?

i see we have hint #1

Universal Rep
04-16-08, 3:26 pm
i see we have hint #1

Mebbe.

Maharg
04-16-08, 4:58 pm
i see we have hint #1

Or a math quiz.

Thrawn
04-17-08, 4:18 am
Its gonna be a the launch date of a double pack? Pak and Flex together? YAY or NAY?

sanga
04-17-08, 4:33 am
A buy 2 get one free?

BigBlueBear
04-17-08, 4:35 am
August 8, 2008.

What is half of 88?

Oh oh... oh oh... wait wait... I got this!

Eleventeen!

Gehlbach!
04-17-08, 5:56 am
Oh oh... oh oh... wait wait... I got this!

Eleventeen!

BBB so close but sooo far way its actually Twelfteenth!

Carpe Diem P.T
04-17-08, 8:46 am
who sends out shirts for abc Urep? getting a bit anxious here. 9 days to go and gdiesels only just sent the gear out.

Universal Rep
04-17-08, 8:49 am
who sends out shirts for abc Urep? getting a bit anxious here. 9 days to go and gdiesels only just sent the gear out.

Usually, it's G. Have ya PMd him yet?

Carpe Diem P.T
04-17-08, 8:52 am
Usually, it's G. Have ya PMd him yet?

had to wait a few days for his inbox to clear out. lol its tough when your popular ;)

i wasnt sure if he had our actual order for shirts as i initially gave that to you. I didnt pass it on to him. lol we will soon see. no big deal. I just want it to look all very official.

ChandlerXJ
04-17-08, 8:53 am
Where can I get all the nutritional info and the breakdown of OMEGA... just trying to figure out where to slip this into my pre-contest diet...

I'm taking Omega-3, CLA, and Evening Primrose each 3 x daily on the diet... wondering if I should work in OMEGA and combine both or replace what I'm using...

Universal Rep
04-17-08, 8:57 am
had to wait a few days for his inbox to clear out. lol its tough when your popular ;)

i wasnt sure if he had our actual order for shirts as i initially gave that to you. I didnt pass it on to him. lol we will soon see. no big deal. I just want it to look all very official.

Did he clear out his box?

Universal Rep
04-17-08, 8:59 am
Where can I get all the nutritional info and the breakdown of OMEGA... just trying to figure out where to slip this into my pre-contest diet...

I'm taking Omega-3, CLA, and Evening Primrose each 3 x daily on the diet... wondering if I should work in OMEGA and combine both or replace what I'm using...

What info are ya looking for? Did ya look at this?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/animalomega.html

Carpe Diem P.T
04-17-08, 9:06 am
Did he clear out his box?

yah, he said he would send it asap. cant ask for more than that.

ChandlerXJ
04-17-08, 9:12 am
What info are ya looking for? Did ya look at this?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/animalomega.html

I guess that settles it... haha I never go to BB.com...

I will finish up what I have of my EFA's, and slip OMEGA right in... although I might keep the omega 3 3x a day along with OMEGA just to make sure I'm getting enough...

Universal Rep
04-17-08, 9:25 am
I guess that settles it... haha I never go to BB.com...

I will finish up what I have of my EFA's, and slip OMEGA right in... although I might keep the omega 3 3x a day along with OMEGA just to make sure I'm getting enough...

Full info will be posted on Animalpak.com today...

On another note, Corporate will be working on a very limited special pricing promo for the 6.1 lb Green Apple Avalanche Torrent. Stay tuned...

ChandlerXJ
04-17-08, 9:27 am
Full info will be posted on Animalpak.com today...

On another note, Corporate will be working on a very limited special pricing promo for the 6.1 lb Green Apple Avalanche Torrent. Stay tuned...

Torrent, a GREAT dessert on the cheat meal on the KETO diet... especially if you have trouble eating 300 carbs after weeks of dieting... it's saved the day for the past 2 weeks! GET THOSE CARBS IN FELLAS!

pmug0000
04-17-08, 1:09 pm
Hey U-Rep, have you thought about setting up a thread for Enforcer in the "Ask the Pros" section?

Universal Rep
04-17-08, 1:58 pm
Hey U-Rep, have you thought about setting up a thread for Enforcer in the "Ask the Pros" section?

Nah... Why, have you?

Elite
04-17-08, 1:58 pm
What are the top 10 selling products, in order, on the Universal/Animal line?

Universal Rep
04-17-08, 1:59 pm
What are the top 10 selling products, in order, on the Universal/Animal line?

Dunno. I think they keep a list at Universalnutrition.com somewhere. If ya find it, let me know. Thanks bro.

sanga
04-17-08, 3:48 pm
That would be interesting, Pak must be in top 3.

SQUAT or DIE!
04-17-08, 3:56 pm
Torrent, a GREAT dessert on the cheat meal on the KETO diet... especially if you have trouble eating 300 carbs after weeks of dieting... it's saved the day for the past 2 weeks! GET THOSE CARBS IN FELLAS!

you eat 300 carbs as your cheat on keto???? is that normal or just how you do it.

pmug0000
04-17-08, 3:56 pm
Nah... Why, have you?

Yeah a little. By keeping up with his training thread its obvious that he's got a lot of knowledge to offer. If I'm the only person that feels this way then forget about it, but let's see if the idea catches on.

Tork
04-17-08, 7:43 pm
Mail box is full, so I thought I would try you here. I was talking about a job like yours, but being based down here in NC. I think you guys could do well down here with all the Marines. Lots of them love the Iron like I do. Sales probably would double out of this state.
There is 40,000+ Marines here and thier families. So I was wondering if I could help spread the word and product for the company. Is that possible?

sanga
04-18-08, 3:21 am
Just by getting them to join this forum you will have done that mate.

USMCxJ
04-18-08, 3:29 am
Mail box is full, so I thought I would try you here. I was talking about a job like yours, but being based down here in NC. I think you guys could do well down here with all the Marines. Lots of them love the Iron like I do. Sales probably would double out of this state.
There is 40,000+ Marines here and thier families. So I was wondering if I could help spread the word and product for the company. Is that possible?

Good luck brother. I try to do my thing out here too, but you know how hardheaded we can be. Lotta Marines see the shiny, flashy B*N tubs at the PX and are convinced it must be the good shit. Like U Rep said.. one at a time..

Thrawn
04-18-08, 6:13 am
I also wouldnt mind being able to represent Animal/Universal a bit more over here in the Netherlands U-Rep style... must be the enthousiasm and electricity you get off this forvm and the Animals on it.

Carpe Diem P.T
04-18-08, 7:37 am
U Rep - The other day my son asked where he came from and i told him he came from my 'wee wee' - he shook his head and said ' yeah sure dad', and has never asked again. Do you think i should just leave it at that for now. He's 5 yrs old.

Rexor91
04-18-08, 11:53 am
U Rep - The other day my son asked where he came from and i told him he came from my 'wee wee' - he shook his head and said ' yeah sure dad', and has never asked again. Do you think i should just leave it at that for now. He's 5 yrs old.

LMFAO

houseofpain
04-19-08, 8:08 am
Here's an idea for a new promo:

For all you collectors out there. If your saving your old "retro" cans of Pak and/or any other Animal supplement, we could take pictures of them and post them up. Everyone who posts would be able to get something small, like a new shaker cup or a poster or some shit like that. Just an idea because yes, I am saving my old cans of Pak and Pump. Hey, their collectors items...

RenegadeRows
04-19-08, 3:54 pm
Okay let me back-track... right now me and BamBam are having a discussion on when, where and how we want to hold our first Kentucky ABC. We have decided on a town but not a gym and we have decided that we were probably going to do in in the middle of the summer (june or july). Now comes the how part...We were thinking of starting off with some animal pump before the workout, which is cool because I can spare one of my many cans. Then we were thinking of a tub of torrent during the workout and a tub of realgains after. This is where I decided to ask you if we could get the hookup on the torrent and the RG.

USMCxJ
04-20-08, 1:14 am
Sup U Rep, got a question about Wrath's journey book. The promo for it says it only applies to UPS shipping. But I can still order it without the promo code by using USPS (and paying for shipping) right? Thanks brother

Tork
04-20-08, 11:50 pm
Here's an idea for a new promo:

For all you collectors out there. If your saving your old "retro" cans of Pak and/or any other Animal supplement, we could take pictures of them and post them up. Everyone who posts would be able to get something small, like a new shaker cup or a poster or some shit like that. Just an idea because yes, I am saving my old cans of Pak and Pump. Hey, their collectors items...

Hey, I am up for this one, just tell me where to post! I got old cans of almost all the old shit.

SQUAT or DIE!
04-20-08, 11:53 pm
hey rep any idea if the ox's mass stack winners have been chosen yet?? just wondering cause i didnt see it but i thought they were gettin drawn soon..

ChandlerXJ
04-21-08, 7:32 am
you eat 300 carbs as your cheat on keto???? is that normal or just how you do it.

The point is eating as much as you fucking can - the purpose is to SHOCK your body. You don't want your body to say - hey, clean carbs, sounds good, great job man! You want your body to say, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?!

300 is fine, it's tough to get it all in there... I've probably gotten more a few times, but I've never fallen out of ketosis.

The day after a cheat was my first day at work, and they took me to lunch and NOTHING on the menu did not have carbs, I HAD NO CHOICE! I had probably 30 carbs in that meal, and still stayed in ketosis. It all depends on your strictness and consistency from day 1.

Had about 300 last night, woke up, TONS of energy (from the fired up metabolism)

SQUAT or DIE!
04-21-08, 11:42 am
The point is eating as much as you fucking can - the purpose is to SHOCK your body. You don't want your body to say - hey, clean carbs, sounds good, great job man! You want your body to say, WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?!

300 is fine, it's tough to get it all in there... I've probably gotten more a few times, but I've never fallen out of ketosis.

The day after a cheat was my first day at work, and they took me to lunch and NOTHING on the menu did not have carbs, I HAD NO CHOICE! I had probably 30 carbs in that meal, and still stayed in ketosis. It all depends on your strictness and consistency from day 1.

Had about 300 last night, woke up, TONS of energy (from the fired up metabolism)

SWEET! now im pumped about my 1st cheat...

thanks...

ChandlerXJ
04-21-08, 12:00 pm
UREP - with the popularity of the OX diet (dave's diet) principles floating around, and with the launch of omega, is there any plans for a meal replacement shake for KETO people? A whey isolate with healthy fats - in a 1:1 caloric ratio... I know dave is working on one, but as long as he doesn't have IP, looks like other brands need to get going.

Universal Rep
04-21-08, 2:28 pm
That would be interesting, Pak must be in top 3.

Most certainly is. The website is, after all, named "Animalpak.com"...

Universal Rep
04-21-08, 2:33 pm
Yeah a little. By keeping up with his training thread its obvious that he's got a lot of knowledge to offer. If I'm the only person that feels this way then forget about it, but let's see if the idea catches on.

Enforcer is knowledgeable and jacked, so he talks the talk and walks the walk. If ya know people like that, you should utilize 'em by all means. That said, you gotta talk to J about that--I'm guessing the "Pros" is reserved for a very select few...

Universal Rep
04-21-08, 2:34 pm

Gotta talk to Corporate T, though any way we can support the armed forces, Universal goes above and beyond. Talk to G Diesel and see how he can help ya.

Universal Rep
04-21-08, 2:37 pm
Okay let me back-track... right now me and BamBam are having a discussion on when, where and how we want to hold our first Kentucky ABC. We have decided on a town but not a gym and we have decided that we were probably going to do in in the middle of the summer (june or july). Now comes the how part...We were thinking of starting off with some animal pump before the workout, which is cool because I can spare one of my many cans. Then we were thinking of a tub of torrent during the workout and a tub of realgains after. This is where I decided to ask you if we could get the hookup on the torrent and the RG.

There's a thread devoted to this which BamBam should have access to as an ABC Coordinator...

Universal Rep
04-21-08, 2:39 pm
Sup U Rep, got a question about Wrath's journey book. The promo for it says it only applies to UPS shipping. But I can still order it without the promo code by using USPS (and paying for shipping) right? Thanks brother

I see, so you got one of those APO/FPO addresses right? No problem. The system or the fellas at Corporate should recognize it...

Universal Rep
04-21-08, 2:39 pm
hey rep any idea if the ox's mass stack winners have been chosen yet?? just wondering cause i didnt see it but i thought they were gettin drawn soon..

Don't think there's any rush on that just yet... Maybe this week or next.

Universal Rep
04-21-08, 2:40 pm
UREP - with the popularity of the OX diet (dave's diet) principles floating around, and with the launch of omega, is there any plans for a meal replacement shake for KETO people? A whey isolate with healthy fats - in a 1:1 caloric ratio... I know dave is working on one, but as long as he doesn't have IP, looks like other brands need to get going.

Haven't heard as much, but you're welcome to shoot Corporate an email. Or try J-Dawg...

krazyassmexican
04-22-08, 12:04 pm
i need to know where's tiny.......

if you dont tell me i will eat carbs!

Universal Rep
04-22-08, 12:07 pm

No clue.. Have ya tried PMing him or posting in the PM thread?

krazyassmexican
04-22-08, 12:08 pm
No clue.. Have ya tried PMing him or posting in the PM thread?

no, since i havent seen him on the list i feel like pming him is worthless

sanga
04-22-08, 12:17 pm
I`m sure he has some shit going on at the moment, he will log on and post when he can.

SQUAT or DIE!
04-22-08, 1:22 pm

DONT DO IT KRAZY!

born0withno0soul
04-22-08, 4:33 pm
yo u-rep i have an idea. I was wondering if maybe you could set up something of this nature in the "ask the pros" section. many of us have many questions for the pros about stepping on stage, so instead of cluttering these questions in with thousands of other topics, it would help organize and be easier to reference for those of us competing.

Universal Rep
04-22-08, 4:57 pm
yo u-rep i have an idea. I was wondering if maybe you could set up something of this nature in the "ask the pros" section. many of us have many questions for the pros about stepping on stage, so instead of cluttering these questions in with thousands of other topics, it would help organize and be easier to reference for those of us competing.

You mean a generic thread for all the pros in "Ask The Pros" section?

sanga
04-22-08, 5:18 pm
"Question the Pros" :)

BrotherInArms
04-22-08, 8:22 pm
Sweet thread, U Rep.

Good idea.

born0withno0soul
04-23-08, 3:14 am
You mean a generic thread for all the pros in "Ask The Pros" section?

Yes, something in the manner of "Pre-Contest Preperation" under the pro section. that way you dont have to read through other threads with a bunch of b.s. to find a topic on specifically contest prep. i think you should have one for powerlifting and bodybuilding. this make any since to ya u-rep?

sanga
04-23-08, 5:43 am
Thats a good idea, "Contest Prep with the Pros"

ChandlerXJ
04-23-08, 7:53 am

thats a sick idea, we can ask the question to all the pros about prep... as long as people cut out the reply messages with thank you's and shit - as long as it's clear that we all appreciate what they give us for advice - the thread should be Q and A only, no other BS, that clutters the thread!

sanga
04-23-08, 8:09 am
Agreed, the replies from Pros are their opinions and ways of doing things, people can choose whose method they want to go with then.

Phil800101
04-23-08, 10:10 am
I think this sounds like a great idea. Maybe it could be set up like the product FAQs in the packs section. I think that format would work well for this.

Universal Rep
04-23-08, 10:26 am

But why wouldn't members ask specific contest prep questions to The House or Ox in their threads?

sanga
04-23-08, 10:37 am
But why wouldn't members ask specific contest prep questions to The House or Ox in their threads?

They do more than likely, I think this is specific thread for contest prep answered by all the Pros, so for example I could ask whats the best way to carb up for the show, then Ox, House, Machnie and all the Pros can give their way of doing it then the member asking for the advice can go with which suits him, or I suppose the member could post it to every Pro on the pro section or PM them all, lol

ChandlerXJ
04-23-08, 11:02 am

1. All the info would coagulate into one thread...

2. 5 pros heads are better than 1 pro head

3. specific contest prep questions get ignored (not on purpose obviously!) over classic "can I eat apples on your diet evan?" questions.

Universal Rep
04-23-08, 11:17 am
1. All the info would coagulate into one thread...

2. 5 pros heads are better than 1 pro head

3. specific contest prep questions get ignored (not on purpose obviously!) over classic "can I eat apples on your diet evan?" questions.

My only concern is that it's harder for the Pros to respond in other threads... I'm sure they're getting swamped in their own...

ChandlerXJ
04-23-08, 11:21 am
If the thread was only for people who are in contest prep mode - probably not too many at one given time - and the other people jsut stepped back and observed until it was their turn, that would be pretty cool.

Just a thought.

See what the boys think?

born0withno0soul
04-23-08, 2:39 pm
chandler is on the same page as me. i have asked several contest prep questions under ox's and houses's personal threads but they got swamped by repeatedly meaningless questions like" like hey house how is the family? or hi evan, its been awhile, hows the training going?". people dont have specific training related questions so they just start chit chatting like its a chat room. and thats fine until my real question gets cluttered and lost.;

Universal Rep
04-23-08, 2:42 pm
chandler is on the same page as me. i have asked several contest prep questions under ox's and houses's personal threads but they got swamped by repeatedly meaningless questions like" like hey house how is the family? or hi evan, its been awhile, hows the training going?". people dont have specific training related questions so they just start chit chatting like its a chat room. and thats fine until my real question gets cluttered and lost.;

I'm sure J-Dawg can put up the separate thread, but the real question is, between their own threads, and a new one, will the Pros have time?

born0withno0soul
04-23-08, 2:46 pm
well thats a good question, but if no one posts any bullshit in the contest prep thread it should not get out of control. Just state its for serious competitors only, no questions are needed on how ox's dog is doing, or how big house looked in his last magazine shoot. we know hes big

and dont get me wrong u-rep, we greatly appreciate this honor and we would never mean to abuse it, but i think they know that or they would stop dropping by.

Brutus_515
04-23-08, 2:58 pm
not to be negative the thread might be a good idea....but I personally think getting advice from 5-6 differnet people on prep is a horrible idea...you should find one and stick with them

ChandlerXJ
04-23-08, 3:00 pm
I'm sure J-Dawg can put up the separate thread, but the real question is, between their own threads, and a new one, will the Pros have time?

exactly, for competitors ONLY. no people thinking of dieting for summer.

Pre-contest dieting with the pros is just that. PRE CONTEST. nothing else.

I think the pros would opt to participate on a thread like that MORE than the regular Q and A as many questions get asked and asked and asked and no one uses the search function...

You could even break the Contest Prep with the Pros down even further by things like... tanning, posing, training, final week, diet, supplements, etc.

the more organized the better! the more organized the easier it is for the pros!

born0withno0soul
04-23-08, 3:02 pm
not to be negative the thread might be a good idea....but I personally think getting advice from 5-6 differnet people on prep is a horrible idea...you should find one and stick with them

you take ideas and guess which one is best for you. the idea is not to copycat someone because that will never work anyways. just having an idea is what were looking for. i just cant ever get my questions answered the first post because its smothered by b.s., then i have to ask twice. this was just a thought for u-rep and j-dawg

born0withno0soul
04-23-08, 3:04 pm
you take ideas and guess which one is best for you. the idea is not to copycat someone because that will never work anyways. just having an idea is what were looking for. i just cant ever get my questions answered the first post because its smothered by b.s., then i have to ask twice. this was just a thought for u-rep and j-dawg

chandler is my spokesman. if you have a question about my idea, talk to him.lol

ChandlerXJ
04-23-08, 3:13 pm
The fact that 6 people giving advice will do what it's supposed to - not everything works for everyone, so you're going to get a bunch of angles, a bunch of different view points, and a lot of collaboration.

The success of the FORVM is already measurable by the amount of top 5 placings people have had since the the beginning of it - not just the pros, but us amatures as well.

I think there should be a thread made where we list anyone on the FORVM who has competed since the inception of the forum and where they placed. this would be ultra cool.

born0withno0soul
04-23-08, 3:19 pm
yea i certainly dont mind the amateurs giving their ideas and thoughts in the thread as long as they have competed. but if you have competed probably atleast twice dont answer anyone's questions like you know what your talking about. u-rep just talk it over with j-dawg and if you guys decide its a bad idea we wont complain. too much.lol

born0withno0soul
04-23-08, 3:24 pm
on another note, any word on the jerseys?

Brutus_515
04-23-08, 3:26 pm
The fact that 6 people giving advice will do what it's supposed to - not everything works for everyone, so you're going to get a bunch of angles, a bunch of different view points, and a lot of collaboration.

The success of the FORVM is already measurable by the amount of top 5 placings people have had since the the beginning of it - not just the pros, but us amatures as well.

I think there should be a thread made where we list anyone on the FORVM who has competed since the inception of the forum and where they placed. this would be ultra cool.

yea i certainly dont mind the amateurs giving their ideas and thoughts in the thread as long as they have competed. but if you have competed probably atleast twice dont answer anyone's questions like you know what your talking about. u-rep just talk it over with j-dawg and if you guys decide its a bad idea we wont complain. too much.lol

Cool I wasnt being negative It was just my opinion...but hey i aint perfect and I dont know a fraction of what alot of guys know so if it is made I will most likely use it

Universal Rep
04-23-08, 3:28 pm
on another note, any word on the jerseys?

I heard two weeks. Email Corporate at: info@animalpak.com. Thanks bro.

born0withno0soul
04-23-08, 3:33 pm
Cool I wasnt being negative It was just my opinion...but hey i aint perfect and I dont know a fraction of what alot of guys know so if it is made I will most likely use it

hey bro we were not bashing you. your entitled to your idea but we were fighting for ours.

ChandlerXJ
04-23-08, 4:38 pm
U Rep, this sounds like a CRAZY idea but here me out...

What if, from Universal.com, you allowed us to order our favorite pack products... by the pack... (with a minimum higher than a can amount ie 44, 30)

Think about it... if we could buy 365 paks of animal pak, all universal needs to do is throw them in a box and send them out. It would be cheaper for Universal because they wouldn't need to spend as much $$ on the cans and labels... a year supply of pak is 9 cans, omega 30... thats a lot of cans if you figure all the people who use that much animal products!

I know I would like to order a year supply of flex, omega, pak, and nitro if I could... even if it came out to be 20-30 bucks cheaper in a bulk BOX, it would be worth it.

SQUAT or DIE!
04-23-08, 4:53 pm

What if, from Universal.com, you allowed us to order our favorite pack products... by the pack... (with a minimum higher than a can amount ie 44, 30)

Think about it... if we could buy 365 paks of animal pak, all universal needs to do is throw them in a box and send them out. It would be cheaper for Universal because they wouldn't need to spend as much $$ on the cans and labels... a year supply of pak is 9 cans, omega 30... thats a lot of cans if you figure all the people who use that much animal products!

I know I would like to order a year supply of flex, omega, pak, and nitro if I could... even if it came out to be 20-30 bucks cheaper in a bulk BOX, it would be worth it.

damn that sounds good but i couldnt afford that all at once..

Wrestling Freak
04-24-08, 12:34 pm
Yo rep, I got a couple questions really quick about Omega if ya don't mind.

I was wondering how it's processed and if hexane is used in the extraction of any of the oils?

Universal Rep
04-24-08, 12:37 pm
Yo rep, I got a couple questions really quick about Omega if ya don't mind.

I was wondering how it's processed and if hexane is used in the extraction of any of the oils?

No idea bro. You'll have to ask Corporate. I do know the fish oils are molecularly distilled however... I'll see if I can find out.

Wrestling Freak
04-24-08, 12:39 pm
No idea bro. You'll have to ask Corporate. I do know the fish oils are molecularly distilled however... I'll see if I can find out.

I appreciate it.

born0withno0soul
04-24-08, 12:41 pm

as it ounds like a pretty good idea, most cant afford large amounts of supps at once.lol. i would buy large bulk containers of pak because i know there is no replacement. as far as other supps i really dont want bulk because i like to change up and try new supps.

Thrawn
04-24-08, 3:54 pm
It may sound obvious or even nagging, but i would like some special promo for us overseas for once. We miss out on them all the time. There might not be a very large Animal base over here in Europe, but we are as loyal as the rest. I would love to see a special shirt or jersey here too.
Maybe i should talking to Universal over here and start up a European promo with them? Or would that be ' out of bounds' for me? Just thinking out loud, i would be willing to spend some time and effort on this with Universal here. I got good contacts with them.
What do you think, U-rep. Is that a viable idea, yay or nay? Or am i overstepping some lines here? If i am out of bounds in any way, lemme know, i did not mean to and i will stand corrected.

Universal Rep
04-24-08, 4:02 pm
It may sound obvious or even nagging, but i would like some special promo for us overseas for once. We miss out on them all the time. There might not be a very large Animal base over here in Europe, but we are as loyal as the rest. I would love to see a special shirt or jersey here too.
Maybe i should talking to Universal over here and start up a European promo with them? Or would that be ' out of bounds' for me? Just thinking out loud, i would be willing to spend some time and effort on this with Universal here. I got good contacts with them.
What do you think, U-rep. Is that a viable idea, yay or nay? Or am i overstepping some lines here? If i am out of bounds in any way, lemme know, i did not mean to and i will stand corrected.

Do you have an APO or FPO addy? If so, this is treated like U.S. If not, then we're gonna have to figure out a way to work with distributors abroad to run promos...

Thrawn
04-24-08, 4:12 pm
Do you have an APO or FPO addy? If so, this is treated like U.S. If not, then we're gonna have to figure out a way to work with distributors abroad to run promos...

I do not even know what APO or FPO is, so that makes it almost certain that i do not have those things.
And i am game, U-Rep. I have no problem with trying to work out something for us Europeans here with Universal here. You know them too if i am correct, right? They are pretty solid in my book. If we want it to happen, then we can make it happen. Weeeeeerd up on that.

LiftBig315
04-24-08, 10:15 pm
I ended up never getting my shirt for the New Members of the Forvm PROMO a While back...tried sending out pms but never worked, always full.

I was wondering if there is any way I could get that shirt still, or if it has been too long.

Tork
04-24-08, 10:34 pm
Rep,

Thanks for the reply, I am going to hit Diesel up about that idea with the NC Rep...thanks bro.

born0withno0soul
04-25-08, 3:06 am
well u-rep what do you think about my new thread idea?

Universal Rep
04-28-08, 10:02 am
I ended up never getting my shirt for the New Members of the Forvm PROMO a While back...tried sending out pms but never worked, always full.

I was wondering if there is any way I could get that shirt still, or if it has been too long.

PM me bro, with the link where you won, your name and addy. Thanks.

Universal Rep
04-28-08, 10:02 am
well u-rep what do you think about my new thread idea?

You mean the contest prep thread, right?

born0withno0soul
04-28-08, 4:07 pm
You mean the contest prep thread, right?

thats right

pmug0000
04-29-08, 12:17 pm
I'm on about 5th or 6th 500 count bucket of Uni-Liver, and I love em. At first I hated the taste and would swallow them whole, but I've gotten used to chewing them.
Anyway though I just opened a new tub of Uni-Liver, and they look a lot lighter in color, and taste a little funky (even more than usual). They're not the dark brown with light speckles that I usually see, but instead just an overall light brown color. Is there something wrong with them, or is it normal to have some variation in appearance from one container to the next?

LiftBig315
04-29-08, 10:11 pm
PM me bro, with the link where you won, your name and addy. Thanks.

Thank you, PM Sent

born0withno0soul
04-30-08, 2:48 am
I'm on about 5th or 6th 500 count bucket of Uni-Liver, and I love em. At first I hated the taste and would swallow them whole, but I've gotten used to chewing them.
Anyway though I just opened a new tub of Uni-Liver, and they look a lot lighter in color, and taste a little funky (even more than usual). They're not the dark brown with light speckles that I usually see, but instead just an overall light brown color. Is there something wrong with them, or is it normal to have some variation in appearance from one container to the next?

you chew them? wow, i dont think thats necessary

pmug0000
04-30-08, 10:47 am
you chew them? wow, i dont think thats necessary

No, it's absolutely not. It's really kind of gross. But for some reason I do it anyway.

born0withno0soul
04-30-08, 4:05 pm
No, it's absolutely not. It's really kind of gross. But for some reason I do it anyway.

right on bro, we do what we gotta do

SQUAT or DIE!
05-02-08, 1:40 am
THE OLYMPICS IN CHINA!!!!

now i dont know exactly what animal has to do with that if anything but i found out thats when the games start....

Carpe Diem P.T
05-04-08, 5:49 am
Due to the price of universal products in Australian supplement shops compared to ordering off sits like bodybuilding.com, I really think its inhibiting universals chance to take off in the 'lucky country'.

i think the australian supplier might be price fixing universal products because of some deals with other companies.

There really shouldnt be that much of a difference. For example from 'ada street discount supplements' ( a local supplement store) 1 can of Animal Pak retails for $69.95 when i can get it from 'bodybuilding.com' delivered to my house for $33 a can.

Every other universal product follows the exact same tragic price inflation. From my research i have found no where in australia that even comes close to bodybuilding.com.

I really want to support local suppliers but with these crazy prices i cant afford to.

maybe you could investigate why its costing so much here....perhaps the australian distributor doesnt have universals best interests at heart...perhaps they need a new distributor on the east coast perhaps two good lookin cats for the northside ;)

it just sounds to me like maybe the distributor might be holding them back in favour of some other company.

I will leave it in your capable hands.

Brad.w

Bedfox
05-04-08, 6:00 am
Damn Straight...even the guy from our local supplement store that came to our ABC Brisbane meeting was selling cans of Pak in his store for $75...which is completely insane...

someone told me that the australian distributor for universal is based in Western Australia which if anyone on here knows how big Australia is may aswell be on the otherside of the world...perhaps this is adding to the cost of it?

Luke.B

ps The driving distance is 4,275 km - about 2 days 3 hours per Google Maps.

krazyassmexican
05-06-08, 10:20 am
hey rep, i am trying to get rid of some water but i dont wanna cut, i have a bottle of arbuterol (do i have the name right)

would that shit help me?

Universal Rep
05-06-08, 10:38 am
Due to the price of universal products in Australian supplement shops compared to ordering off sits like bodybuilding.com, I really think its inhibiting universals chance to take off in the 'lucky country'.

i think the australian supplier might be price fixing universal products because of some deals with other companies.

There really shouldnt be that much of a difference. For example from 'ada street discount supplements' ( a local supplement store) 1 can of Animal Pak retails for $69.95 when i can get it from 'bodybuilding.com' delivered to my house for $33 a can.

Every other universal product follows the exact same tragic price inflation. From my research i have found no where in australia that even comes close to bodybuilding.com.

I really want to support local suppliers but with these crazy prices i cant afford to.

maybe you could investigate why its costing so much here....perhaps the australian distributor doesnt have universals best interests at heart...perhaps they need a new distributor on the east coast perhaps two good lookin cats for the northside ;)

it just sounds to me like maybe the distributor might be holding them back in favour of some other company.

I will leave it in your capable hands.

Brad.w

I'm not sure why a product costs X in one country and Y in another... I'm guessing the various duties and taxes and surchages have someting to do with it, as well as transportation costs. I'll see what I can find out. What are ya paying for Animal Pak?

Universal Rep
05-06-08, 10:39 am
Damn Straight...even the guy from our local supplement store that came to our ABC Brisbane meeting was selling cans of Pak in his store for $75...which is completely insane...

someone told me that the australian distributor for universal is based in Western Australia which if anyone on here knows how big Australia is may aswell be on the otherside of the world...perhaps this is adding to the cost of it?

Luke.B

ps The driving distance is 4,275 km - about 2 days 3 hours per Google Maps.

That's $75 USD?

It might...

Universal Rep
05-06-08, 10:40 am
hey rep, i am trying to get rid of some water but i dont wanna cut, i have a bottle of arbuterol (do i have the name right)

would that shit help me?

Though it's counterintuitive, sometimes increasing your water intake will help shed the water. That said, yes, Arbuterol is specifically a "diuretic" supplement.

Carpe Diem P.T
05-07-08, 2:24 am
That's $75 USD?

It might...

thats $75 australian

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 12:14 pm
thats $75 australian

What's that in USD? Anyone got a current currency converter?

Big Wides
05-07-08, 12:18 pm
What's that in USD? Anyone got a current currency converter?

70 bucks i believe

Joseb
05-07-08, 12:20 pm
Though it's counterintuitive, sometimes increasing your water intake will help shed the water. That said, yes, Arbuterol is specifically a "diuretic" supplement.

i remember trying this green tea extract drink which made me start sweating like a pig and made me have to piss <--[this couldve been because i usually need to use the bathroom every 10-15 minutes because i consume alot of water each day]

Universal Rep
05-07-08, 12:27 pm
70 bucks i believe

Ouch.

Thrawn
05-07-08, 4:18 pm
U-Rep, i have an idea which has been on my mind for some time. Dont know if its feasable or even 'worthy of attention', but here goes.
I get a nice, rather substantial, discount at my shop for my Universal/Animal supps (dunno why, that guy just likes me i guess). For the ABC i am gonna try to extend my discount to all ABC members. I will have cards printed for this, proving they are official members.
Maybe this is an idea for all ABC's? Members getting a card, giving them a discount on (some) Universal/Animal supps? It would stimulate membership, especially in countries where supps are imported and thus more expensive.

Just a thought. Dont shoot me if its silly or already mentioned or something.

SQUAT or DIE!
05-07-08, 5:05 pm
U-Rep, i have an idea which has been on my mind for some time. Dont know if its feasable or even 'worthy of attention', but here goes.
I get a nice, rather substantial, discount at my shop for my Universal/Animal supps (dunno why, that guy just likes me i guess). For the ABC i am gonna try to extend my discount to all ABC members. I will have cards printed for this, proving they are official members.
Maybe this is an idea for all ABC's? Members getting a card, giving them a discount on (some) Universal/Animal supps? It would stimulate membership, especially in countries where supps are imported and thus more expensive.

that is one hell of an idea my friend.

Thrawn
05-07-08, 5:15 pm
that is one hell of an idea my friend.

Thanks, i am at least gonna arrange this for my ABC if i can. I think i can make it work with my shop, he knows already i get stuff for other guys, so for him there would not be much change.

Maharg
05-08-08, 9:27 am
U-Rep, i think you need to check out the 8-8-08, its turned into a mad house since you last posted.

Universal Rep
05-08-08, 9:28 am

Not silly at all. I know some of the ABC fellas had been talking about membership "cards" or something that would give them some perks. Let me talk to the ABC powers that be...

Universal Rep
05-08-08, 9:29 am
U-Rep, i think you need to check out the 8-8-08, its turned into a mad house since you last posted.

What thread?

Maharg
05-08-08, 9:38 am
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=17043&page=8&highlight=8-8-08

I suggest starting where you last posted in that thread and work your way up. You can see the madness building up.

Thrawn
05-08-08, 9:38 am
Not silly at all. I know some of the ABC fellas had been talking about membership "cards" or something that would give them some perks. Let me talk to the ABC powers that be...

Okay then =)) I will let you know how it went with my shop. I know some guys in my gym would really appreciate the 'card/discount' thing. I will do my very best for them.

What thread?

You know you are risking being tarred and feathered, right? LOL

Universal Rep
05-08-08, 9:41 am
Okay then =)) I will let you know how it went with my shop. I know some guys in my gym would really appreciate the 'card/discount' thing. I will do my very best for them.

You know you are risking being tarred and feathered, right? LOL

Hahaha, yeah, I know the thread... Seems you fellas got off topic, and stopped speculating, eh?

Thrawn
05-08-08, 9:45 am
Hahaha, yeah, I know the thread... Seems you fellas got off topic, and stopped speculating, eh?

Its also 'lovely' to see y'all got that yellow 08 08 08 in your sig now =)... You guys are driving us of the scales with it. I resign in the fact that it MUST be good, cause its from Universal. But i cant figure it out, thats for sure.

Maharg
05-08-08, 9:45 am

We did more then that boss, we are intent on raiding your compound. then things just kinda dissolved from there. The date lost all its meaning from there, we kinda got busy with other stuff.

Universal Rep
05-08-08, 9:51 am
We did more then that boss, we are intent on raiding your compound. then things just kinda dissolved from there. The date lost all its meaning from there, we kinda got busy with other stuff.

Hahaha, yeah... You fellas will get back on track, I know it.

mikejones1
05-08-08, 11:49 am
i just ordered the journey book yesterday, and put in Journey as the promo code, said it was good till end of may. it said free shipping went through on the site, but when i recieved the confrimation email it said i got charged for shipping

i emailed the shop and let them know
is there anything you can do about this?

Universal Rep
05-08-08, 11:54 am
i just ordered the journey book yesterday, and put in Journey as the promo code, said it was good till end of may. it said free shipping went through on the site, but when i recieved the confrimation email it said i got charged for shipping

i emailed the shop and let them know
is there anything you can do about this?

Only what you've done--contact customer service over at Corporate. I suggest calling 'em up at 800-872-0101 for a speedy reply.

sanga
05-08-08, 11:57 am
Hey U-REP, UK distributor still not recieved jerseys, she is chasing it up, anything you can do at the same time please?

Universal Rep
05-08-08, 12:02 pm
Hey U-REP, UK distributor still not recieved jerseys, she is chasing it up, anything you can do at the same time please?

According to Corporate, they haven't left the States yet... According to Corporate, they're guessing early July. What I was told is that, if you really want the Jersey, get in touch with Tropicana and have them set aside the size you want now, to make sure you get one.

mikejones1
05-08-08, 12:05 pm
Only what you've done--contact customer service over at Corporate. I suggest calling 'em up at 800-872-0101 for a speedy reply.

in my email...yes i entered the promo code

Brandon,
There was no promo code listed on your order. A promo code will
appear in bright blue on an order you place if the code if still
active.

Later,
The Animal Crew

update: i just called them and with some help i got the $3 shipping taken off

Universal Rep
05-08-08, 12:14 pm
in my email...yes i entered the promo code

Brandon,
There was no promo code listed on your order. A promo code will
appear in bright blue on an order you place if the code if still
active.

Later,
The Animal Crew

update: i just called them and with some help i got the $3 shipping taken off

My work is never done, hahaha...

You're good. I talked to Corporate and they'll waive the shipping.

mikejones1
05-08-08, 1:08 pm
My work is never done, hahaha...

You're good. I talked to Corporate and they'll waive the shipping.

thanks boss

Thrawn
05-08-08, 4:26 pm
Well, promised i update my progress.
My shop agrees to my idea: all Dutch ABC members can get the same discount as me. He liked the idea of being involved in such activity and actually came up with some extra ideas like, and sit down for this, inviting a big Animal over for a promo =)))) (i immidiately imagined putting him in a big choke slam and make him PROMISE to invite THE LAD over =))) WOOOOTTT! j/k
We agreed that we should talk some more about this, he was busy with customes tonight.
But, practically, my idea gets the green light! Now i wait to see if the ABC-cards will become an international idea or just for the Dutch chapter. Please keep me informed on this, U-Rep.

sanga
05-08-08, 4:30 pm
According to Corporate, they haven't left the States yet... According to Corporate, they're guessing early July. What I was told is that, if you really want the Jersey, get in touch with Tropicana and have them set aside the size you want now, to make sure you get one.

Oh I have 2 on order, she is putting a black and white one and a black and yellow one aside once they come in.

Why the delay mate?

Universal Rep
05-08-08, 4:35 pm
Oh I have 2 on order, she is putting a black and white one and a black and yellow one aside once they come in.

Why the delay mate?

From what I understand, they're putting together an order, and it's not complete yet. Then, there's transit time... I think by boat. Then all the other stuff that has to take place on that end...

sanga
05-08-08, 4:56 pm
From what I understand, they're putting together an order, and it's not complete yet. Then, there's transit time... I think by boat. Then all the other stuff that has to take place on that end...

Ok thanks mate.

Carpe Diem P.T
05-08-08, 6:38 pm
i want the journey book and i want it in australia. NOW!!! please

Carpe Diem P.T
05-08-08, 9:56 pm
I would like to receive pms when my threads are found inappropriate and deleted.

Elite
05-08-08, 10:01 pm
1 can of Animal Pak retails for $69.95 when i can get it from 'bodybuilding.com' delivered to my house for $33 a can.

Strewth!!!

And i thought we had a raw deal at $50 a can.

Carpe Diem P.T
05-08-08, 10:36 pm
Strewth!!!

And i thought we had a raw deal at $50 a can.

I only just found out that kiwis pay $22.00 per kg chicken compared to our $10.95

Universal Rep
05-09-08, 9:55 am
I would like to receive pms when my threads are found inappropriate and deleted.

Talk to the Watchmen, C...

My only suggestion would be to become familiar with the Twelve Rules, if you aren't... I'm guessing if your threads are moved or deleted, they might be in violation.

Universal Rep
05-09-08, 9:55 am
I only just found out that kiwis pay $22.00 per kg chicken compared to our $10.95

$22? Dayum...

ChandlerXJ
05-09-08, 11:18 am
any word on the OX stack promo? I might be leaving week afta next week for a week so I don't wanna miss out on not being able to bring nitro with me!

Universal Rep
05-09-08, 11:23 am
any word on the OX stack promo? I might be leaving week afta next week for a week so I don't wanna miss out on not being able to bring nitro with me!

See post #129: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=17070&page=7

ChandlerXJ
05-09-08, 11:57 am
Oh, I know who one jsut wondering about the prizes being sent out, still haven't gotten mine prob because of the delay.. just seeing if there were updates.

Carpe Diem P.T
05-10-08, 10:57 pm
we received this email after placing an order with bodybuilding.com - it looks like a scam - your thoughts urep?

To: bedfox@msn.com
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 00:32:46 -0600
Subject: Bodybuilding.com - Order Verification Needed!

Hello!
Your order #4737069 has been placed on hold because we need to verify some information with you before it can ship. This is most likely because of the size of the order and because the address we are shipping to does not match the address that is on file with your credit card company, but it could have been flagged for other similar reasons.
In order to immediately ship out your order, we simply need you to e-mail or fax us a copy of your credit card statement or a copy of the front and back of your credit card, along with your government issued picture ID (like your driver's license). Please include your order number on the cover page, and send the fax to our USA number at 208-377-9993. We will then verify this information with your credit card company.
We know this is an extra hassle, but we need to do this to protect our awesome customers like you from fraud. We prosecute fraud every time. Once this is done, you will be on our list of verified customers! We look forward to hearing from you. Let me know if you have any questions!
Thanks!
Tommy Zarate
Bodybuilding.com

Joseb
05-11-08, 2:23 pm
idk much about it but id say you should give BB.com a call and ask if they sent out an email.

Joseb
05-11-08, 2:24 pm
BTW UREP:
dreamzero and i were talking about this a while back but ive not had the time to ask you this until now. How about putting a video/picture section to the forvm where people can post their training videos and progress pics?

dannynb
05-14-08, 8:00 am
Any idead when Iconic T's will be back in stock....was needing to order some for our Texas ABC on the 17th....I know it's to late now, but would still like to get some. All that's left is the 2XL....I'm putting on some good size but I don't know if I can fill out one of them bad boys yet. hahaha....