PDA

View Full Version : Blueprints to "The House"

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

The House
01-07-07, 9:33 pm
Tryin to grow and stay focused for my goals to win my next show.. eachday i wake and take a look in the mirror eachday i get better or it was a lost day a day down the drain. Taining is hard we have ups we have downs this will be my outlet to express my training and what training is doing on me. ..
I am in redemption i will get better i will overcome i will grow... the only thing that can hold me back is... well i dont know... i just dont know yet...

The House
01-07-07, 9:36 pm
time to grow time to get big litin heavy. tomorrow is back day.. I can not wait to pull some iron off the floor.
doing deads and bent rows with some weighted chins and more if i can stand after that....

MELTDOWN
01-07-07, 10:13 pm
time to grow time to get big litin heavy. tomorrow is back day.. I can not wait to pull some iron off the floor.
doing deads and bent rows with some weighted chins and more if i can stand after that....

that's right brother....dream big then grow it bigger !!!!!!
Hammer Down

Freakshow
01-07-07, 10:22 pm
Kick ass and take some names House. Good luck to you w/ your training, dieting, and contest.

There is no Size limit to build a comfortable House.. Keep growing bro and you will be the biggest House in the neighborhood :)

D-Bomb
01-08-07, 8:09 am
keep it going House your an Animal! your absolutely freaky!

The House
01-08-07, 9:11 am
thanks for the words they keep me on track and my mind straight. gettin ready to hit the gym as we speak, takin the pump now. i just got a pump in my fingers from typing. the Animal Pump is great...

Freakshow
01-08-07, 12:32 pm
Pump is def. the shit House, a staple is my supplement regimen. Cant wait to track your progress bro. FreakShow

i just got a pump in my fingers from typing.
HaHa Awesome Bro!! Now you have more work to do with this new forum…

Here in Portugal we have a popular speech u says; “Assim Juntas o Útil ao Agradável”, it means something like; “Now you can put the needed and the agreeable together” …

..With this I want to say; now you can Share all your knowledge with us [needed] until you pumping the fingers [agreeable] !!

G Diesel
01-08-07, 3:22 pm
You the man House... Can't wait to do some offseason eating and training with you at the Arnold. Peace, G

alkalineman
01-09-07, 12:46 am
hah a pump in your fingers. I got a pump in my neck bending down getting into the car taking it one day.

deeder
01-09-07, 1:10 am
Looking forward to this bro! Hit it HARD!

The House
01-09-07, 8:57 am
yesterday i did hit it hard bro and i am feeling it in my back right now i did deadlifts 4set with 450 slow and to failure feeling it all the way deep. also i got the urge to do pulldowns so i did 9 sets with 3 different grips so 3 sets at each grip. then i did some bet over rows i think the hardest part of this was my back was dead form the deadlifts so i just hit the belt tighter and pulled them out.. all and all a good day.. and today is chest i think i might do some declines right after i hit the inclines.. i will let you know how that feels... later bros the house..............

widdlewade44
01-09-07, 10:35 am
yesterday i did hit it hard bro and i am feeling it in my back right now i did deadlifts 4set with 450 slow and to failure feeling it all the way deep. also i got the urge to do pulldowns so i did 9 sets with 3 different grips so 3 sets at each grip. then i did some bet over rows i think the hardest part of this was my back was dead form the deadlifts so i just hit the belt tighter and pulled them out.. all and all a good day.. and today is chest i think i might do some declines right after i hit the inclines.. i will let you know how that feels... later bros the house..............

That's why you're a beast House! Digging down, lifting the heavy piles and strapping in when the pain arrives. Good luck with you're training, diet and upcoming contest. The House will bring it in 2007!

Kevin
widdlewade44

The House
01-09-07, 10:00 pm
today was hard worked 9 hours and then hit the gym, yes it was one of those days where i had to dig down deep and get my head on straight and stay focused. I like to train before work when i get a chance but sometimes shit happens and you got to deal with what was delt to ya. after i put the tunes on i was ready and ended up having a great workout i went at a fast pace so i could not think about the world, all i could feel was my chest pumping up and my shirt getting tighter as i did sets. i hit 16 sets today all my sets were to failure. i did not have a spot so i used the smith and some hammer equipment but i left the weight on my chest each set and it felt good. I think i have some of the best workouts when i a tired and then just dig down deep and come up big... main thing i lived to see another day and will be back to hit the iron again tomorrow with arms.... later the house

deeder
01-09-07, 11:45 pm
I hear ya man... Some of my best workouts came on days when I was absolutely fucking drained getting into the gym. It's like you know you gotta get shit done and your body says "fucking give 'er!... but just for an hour." You'll sleep well tonight! 16 sets to failure... damN!

The House
01-10-07, 9:36 pm
hit it up good today arms were swollen !! mass exercise today was straight bar curl on the preacher bench.... did 155 for 8 .... for tri's i did skulls with easy bar with 140 for 8... i also broke a strap on curls today made me feel good to hear the iron hit the floor hard..... tomorrow is leg day.... i am going to rip up some deep squats i am ready to hurt...

Later the house

SDR
01-11-07, 10:34 am
good shit House, gotta say your calve muscles are out of this world, really do hope you feature in the "Animal Legs" DVD, solely for those killer calf muscles.

Just a quick question, would you say hitting them really hard to failure once a week is better than maybe twice a week moderate, from your experience?

The House
01-14-07, 10:15 pm
good shit House, gotta say your calve muscles are out of this world, really do hope you feature in the "Animal Legs" DVD, solely for those killer calf muscles.

Just a quick question, would you say hitting them really hard to failure once a week is better than maybe twice a week moderate, from your experience?

thanks my calves are one of my strong points, i want to get some leg taining videos out, someday soon bro i will have some someday.. I think hittin them once a week is the best... as long as you hit them hard... hit it hard and them recover...in iron the house

The House
01-14-07, 10:20 pm
leg day went deep i did squats 4 set with 455 to failure did not count reps all i know each set was less than the set before, hittin for 8-15 reps... slow and deep...after squating i did leg curls and then leg ext. then to front squats with 275 4 sets and then straight leg dls to stretch it out... for calves i did something different i did rev calves on the leg press then seated then reg leg press in a curcit... they were large and in charge after that..

The House
01-14-07, 10:21 pm
i am going to do somthing crazy dont know what yet but i will let you know

D-Bomb
01-15-07, 11:16 am
every weight your using is out of this world house! every part of you is shit ass strong!
cant wait to hear whats up your sleeve ...i mean ripped sleeve.

The House
01-15-07, 2:21 pm
back day was a blast bro, today i fried my back by stacking two exercises three different times, at three sets each... first i did deads stacked with chins... how i did it was did deads then no rest to chins then rest each one was to failure. after i did my first set of deads to failure and then hit chins i had a huge pump in my lower back all the way up to my traps... the second two exercises were bar bell rows with lat push downs three sets while doing this i was so tired that started to think why do i do this... then i sad suck it up bro you do this because this is what you do... some people are good at being a doctor and i am good at movin weight and pushing the pain out...
the third was latpulls in the back with good morns.... after the workout i was bent over like i was lookin for quarters on the floor bro it was grerat....

D-Bomb
01-15-07, 2:28 pm
haha aaah man that makes my back tighten up just thinking about attempting that shit.
yeah dude you have been given the ability to train hardcore! you have the ability to drive through insane pain. it makes you look like you do.

absolutely animal.

The House
01-15-07, 2:33 pm
i like to stack exercises for a change of pace.... it keeps me straight and focused

TheNaturalG
01-16-07, 12:09 am
You're a beast House. Its cool to have guys like you and G Diesel and the other guys here posting and making logs.

The House
01-16-07, 7:27 pm
You're a beast House. Its cool to have guys like you and G Diesel and the other guys here posting and making logs.

Thanks just tryin to give so real life training tips.. no bs like some sites.

The House
01-16-07, 7:35 pm
chest today not one of my top body parts to train...
had good numbers today..
hit 335 on incline for 13 plus two more with help from my spot big cook... thanks bro for doing some deads on chest day...bro
also did incline flies with a new best 80's ..... just keepin it real today

Angst
01-16-07, 9:16 pm
Strong workout House, like you said "hitting it hard", diet and cardio sucks, but training balls to the wall is the fun part.

The House
01-16-07, 9:59 pm
Strong workout House, like you said "hitting it hard", diet and cardio sucks, but training balls to the wall is the fun part.

yes it is better than being on a stairmaster for hours..right

dallasmsl
01-17-07, 6:07 am
leg day went deep i did squats 4 set with 455 to failure did not count reps all i know each set was less than the set before, hittin for 8-15 reps... slow and deep...after squating i did leg curls and then leg ext. then to front squats with 275 4 sets and then straight leg dls to stretch it out... for calves i did something different i did rev calves on the leg press then seated then reg leg press in a curcit... they were large and in charge after that..

House,
Question for you concerning deep squats. Actually, the deep question for you is concerning quad growth. Now, unlike you, i didn't pick out my parents properly and I chose two people with super skinny legs (and no butt). I have, for the last 10 or so YEARS been trying to correct my genetic short comings. I have a very difficult time building my quads though I have to admit I have made good progress but certainly not fast enough for me! I've heard that in order to get quads to go you need to do heavy squats - sounds cool. Then I've heard that in order to go you need to do deep squats - sounds cool. Problem is, (here's the funny part) I can't do both! LOL. So, in your massive opinion, should I concentrate on doing deep squats regardless of weight?
Dave.

G Diesel
01-17-07, 3:42 pm
chest today not one of my top body parts to train...
had good numbers today..
hit 335 on incline for 13 plus two more with help from my spot big cook... thanks bro for doing some deads on chest day...bro
also did incline flies with a new best 80's ..... just keepin it real today

Monster numbers on the incline House... Awesome. Peace, G

The House
01-17-07, 7:58 pm
today i did arms and abs, most bros like to train arms but i would rather hit a bigger muscle group... i did bi's and tris a little different i switched from first exercise bi then second exercise tris today to change it up. it went like this
-preacher straight bar
-skulls ez bar
-alt db curls
-tri pushdowns
-spider curls ezbar
-rev tri push downs
4 sets each bro just a change,, change is good keep the body guessin and the mind thinkin is good for me bro

dallasmsl
01-18-07, 2:27 pm
good work house.

The House
01-18-07, 9:27 pm
Time is ticken, we are gettin older the weights are still the same weight, we are just growin and gettin stronger.... leg day today today i hit the smith for squats i dont do this often but i do it to hit the sweeps on my quads by puttin my feet together and going deep.... it was different but good... it looked like this
6 sets smith squats
4 sets leg curls
4 sets leg press
4 sets leg ext.
4 straight leg deads
3 standing calf raise
3 seated calf raise
the house

Cru
01-19-07, 10:50 pm
followed your leg workout from last week to the very last detail, my buddy had to drag my ass back to the car and drive me home haha. keep up the intensity big House, guys like you and G inspire like no other.

ironshaolin
01-20-07, 3:47 pm
House, liked your new article on road to redemption. I was just wondering if there's any pics up anywhere from that show?

The House
01-20-07, 3:48 pm
fried my shoulders again.... i just can not stop... when i hit the gym i just get crazy and lift hard eachday even if i am down and out bro..
did
9 sets of side raises
4 sets of front raises with a bar with 175 damn it felt good.
4 sets rear delts
then smashed some military presses
and then upright rows..
i can say i busted this workout it was less than a min - 1min 30sec of rest between sets bro....

TheNaturalG
01-20-07, 4:06 pm
fried my shoulders again.... i just can not stop... when i hit the gym i just get crazy and lift hard eachday even if i am down and out bro..
did
9 sets of side raises
4 sets of front raises with a bar with 175 damn it felt good.
4 sets rear delts
then smashed some military presses
and then upright rows..
i can say i busted this workout it was less than a min - 1min 30sec of rest between sets bro....

You're a beast bro. 175 for front raises, damn. That is crazy.

The House
01-21-07, 3:15 pm
bro they are still hurting from that shoulder workout... 2 days later..

BEASTOFRAGE
01-22-07, 2:38 pm
that shit is amazin house!
TB

The House
01-22-07, 6:47 pm
today i ran my work out backwards i do that some times to change things up.. It sucks doing deads last.. but it feels good
6 sets chins
4 sets bent rows
4 sets lat pushdowns
4 sets lat pulldowns
4 sets deads

heavyliftin
01-22-07, 9:11 pm
I'll have to try the backwards thing sometime. Trainin looks good man, but you don't need me to tell you that. awesome stuff.

The House
01-23-07, 8:52 pm
today i worked my chest from the bottom to the top. this is how it looked
decline bar 4 sets
flat flies bd 4 sets
Incline press bar 4 sets
decline flies 4sets
flat bench press bar 4 sets.....
different but i like change and i always do different workouts... later bro the house

G Diesel
01-24-07, 12:52 pm
I like that "backwards" approach to training. Very innovative way of adding variety. Good shit House. Peace, G

Angst
01-25-07, 8:15 pm
Hey House, I'm curious what was it like when you were preping for your first contest? Were you nervous/excited? Were you just getting your feet wet and use it as a learning experience or were you determined to win the whole thing? 'cause I'm feeling kinda lost, I'm 10 weeks out and I feel like I need to add more muscle in order to be competitive, but I also want to be as shredded as possible. I'm not trying to make any weight classes, do I still have to weight myself on a regular basis or just go by how I look in the mirror?

The House
01-25-07, 10:21 pm
Hey House, I'm curious what was it like when you were preping for your first contest? Were you nervous/excited? Were you just getting your feet wet and use it as a learning experience or were you determined to win the whole thing? 'cause I'm feeling kinda lost, I'm 10 weeks out and I feel like I need to add more muscle in order to be competitive, but I also want to be as shredded as possible. I'm not trying to make any weight classes, do I still have to weight myself on a regular basis or just go by how I look in the mirror?
bro when i was getting ready for my first show i was excited not nervous, but i wanted to win the whole thing.. but i did not win the whole show.. each show you learn something new, and should get excited. bro will tell you a few things that i have learned, 1. get lean you can always be leaner 2. practice your posing so you look like you have been thier 3. always put one more coat of tanner on... just have fun and if you do that, then you will win...

Maccabee
01-25-07, 10:23 pm
Ya thats cool doing it all backwards, i do that too sometimes and it shocks my muscles nicely.

The House
01-25-07, 10:24 pm
yes it does bro.. nice

The House
01-25-07, 10:29 pm
hit up some higher volume on legs this week. did this because my back has been getting tight from heavy squats so i lowerd the weight and blasted them good..
squats 5 sets of 25 reps with 275
leg curls 5 sets 15
leg ext 5 sets 15
lunge Db 5 sets 15
calves seated 5 sets 50
felt great on the joints but still smashed the muscle

trustcompany107
01-25-07, 10:34 pm
hey house, i just wanted you're a big fucking beast. you're an amazing inspiration, and especially those calves. i naturally had 18 1/2 calves before i started lifting, so i hope to be on your status one day bro! thanks for all your articles.

The House
01-25-07, 10:45 pm
hey house, i just wanted you're a big fucking beast. you're an amazing inspiration, and especially those calves. i naturally had 18 1/2 calves before i started lifting, so i hope to be on your status one day bro! thanks for all your articles.
great stats bro keep up the work it will pay off...

The House
01-27-07, 8:55 pm
Bro today i had one of my best shoulder workouts todate... I did all my shoulder work seated, so i would isolate the shoulder more. also did all movements slow and with good form..here is how it went down

seated db side raises 9 sets
setted db front raises 9 sets
seated db rear delts 9 sets
seated db shurgs 9 sets

as you can see the sets were high because i used light weight and very little rest hit all reps from 8-12 each set..
good workout not something i do every week but a good change when you want to get a burn and make the joints feel better...

The House
01-29-07, 9:34 pm
Today did not start out right.. i woke up to go to the gym and my car was frozen it had ice all over it and my locks were stuck because of the ice.. so i had to spend about 20 minutes just gettin in my can.. tomorrow it is going to snow more maybe i will get to shovel after i do deads i can not wait....

T. Kemble
01-30-07, 2:39 pm
maybe i will get to shovel after i do deads i can not wait....

HELL YEAH BRO. I was pissed i couldnt drag my sled cuz of the snow so i shoveled for 45 minutes instead, great GPP workout

The House
01-30-07, 8:56 pm
where do you drag the sled bro and how much weight...

The House
02-01-07, 7:41 pm
I am going to start to split up quads and hams, today i did quads and i will do hams with shoulders this week. it is almost like hittin hams twice a week because i hit them when i squat deep on quad day...

trustcompany107
02-01-07, 7:52 pm
hey house, you still doing your blueprint for redemption workout routine?

i just started doing:

back/bi
chest/tri
rest
shoulder/traps
legs
rest
rest

I like it so far. So you gonna be hitting your hams on thursday and hit em again on friday with squats?

The House
02-01-07, 8:02 pm
hey house, you still doing your blueprint for redemption workout routine?

i just started doing:

back/bi
chest/tri
rest
shoulder/traps
legs
rest
rest

I like it so far. So you gonna be hitting your hams on thursday and hit em again on friday with squats?

back
chest/abs
rest
quads/abs
arms
shoulders/hams/abs
rest

as for now but i will go back to the one you said in a few weeks bro... keep it real bro

gnoll5
02-02-07, 2:47 pm
Today did not start out right.. i woke up to go to the gym and my car was frozen it had ice all over it and my locks were stuck because of the ice.. so i had to spend about 20 minutes just gettin in my can.. tomorrow it is going to snow more maybe i will get to shovel after i do deads i can not wait....

welcome to my hell House. Only I get to shovel after deads, then the next day after squats, then the next....you get the picture. the worst is deads though, by the time I'm done shovellin' my lower back feels like its gonna fall right outta my ass. winter sucks.

Gambit
02-02-07, 10:46 pm
back
chest/abs
rest
quads/abs
arms
shoulders/hams/abs
rest

as for now but i will go back to the one you said in a few weeks bro... keep it real bro

That's a really nice split, bro. Keep up the good work! You're everything that is Animal!

xb24
02-03-07, 7:29 pm

Fuck, I thought I was the only one dealing with this shit. Nothing worse than extending drive time by an hour for shitty roads, warming up the car, and scrapping windows. fucksakes.

The House
02-05-07, 7:14 pm
Bro had a great back workout after all the extra carbs i ate at that damn superbowl party... went crazy on the chins and bent rows..
did 12 sets of of chins with different grips each set... as in front, wide, close ,reverse, back, wide, close, palms, facing with t bar any grip i could think of.. as for rows i did 6 sets of bent rows with a bar....
all in all a good day

MELTDOWN
02-05-07, 7:29 pm
and just how wide and thick do you plan to get.... :)
rock on brother, nothing says big like BACK

The House
02-06-07, 9:26 pm
and just how wide and thick do you plan to get.... :)
rock on brother, nothing says big like BACK

i want to get as wide as a House..... did i say house...

MELTDOWN
02-06-07, 9:29 pm
or, as in the case around us...a double wide ..............(get it, double wide, oh forget it) back to your scheduled thread...

The House
02-06-07, 9:31 pm
chest since it is my weak piont i always hit it hard and take extra carbs in on chest day.... today i did all my flies first then my presses... always tryin something new to stimulate growth..
flat cable flies, decline db flies, incline cable flies, flat db press, incline bar.
3- 4 sets each slow and contract hard at top. reps fell around 8-12....

back is feeling it today from yesterday..

P_Venkman
02-07-07, 7:29 pm

HOUSE, this post raised a thought. Since puttin on some decent weight in the last two years, nearly 40 lbs, I get mad lower back pumps anymore when shoveling snow, raking, or even vacuuming. I think part of it is just that I "notice" the muscles being worked now, where beforehand I was clueless to muslce physiology. But part of it is for real, some wicked pumps and early lumbar fatigue. Whats the deal? I can deadlift 400 lbs but cant shovel a friggin driveway? Thanks man.

The House
02-09-07, 1:07 am
HOUSE, this post raised a thought. Since puttin on some decent weight in the last two years, nearly 40 lbs, I get mad lower back pumps anymore when shoveling snow, raking, or even vacuuming. I think part of it is just that I "notice" the muscles being worked now, where beforehand I was clueless to muslce physiology. But part of it is for real, some wicked pumps and early lumbar fatigue. Whats the deal? I can deadlift 400 lbs but cant shovel a friggin driveway? Thanks man.

bro i have the same things happen to me... when i am gaining weight my back gets pumps from doing about anything....it is from the extra weight think about it if you carry around a 40 pound db all day it would make your back hurt... since my last show i am carry around a 60 lbs db, so i feel the pump... i think i got a pump in my back just from brushing my teeth one day it was great...

P_Venkman
02-09-07, 1:10 am
Yeah no shit man if i bend over the sink to wash my face or something by the time I'm done Im feelin it!! I guess it's normal then. Good to go. Thanks man.

The House
02-09-07, 1:19 am
Yeah no shit man if i bend over the sink to wash my face or something by the time I'm done Im feelin it!! I guess it's normal then. Good to go. Thanks man.
bro when i cut down i dont get the back pumps so it has to be the extra weight... some times it is hard for me to squat because of this.. so i have to do more front squats.. it does suck..

trustcompany107
02-09-07, 6:06 am
hey house, just wanted to drop by and say whats up.

i havent been able to hit the gym in a week and 1 day because of a forearm tendon problem but i've been checking through your logs and photos and articles for inspiration.

goodluck next year at the npcs, your body is a huge inspiration for what i want my end result to look like. we have quite a few similarities. later man

peterpyper
02-10-07, 1:49 pm
good luck and keep up the hard work were rootin for u,were on ur ass too

The House
02-11-07, 8:02 pm
hey house, just wanted to drop by and say whats up.

i havent been able to hit the gym in a week and 1 day because of a forearm tendon problem but i've been checking through your logs and photos and articles for inspiration.

goodluck next year at the npcs, your body is a huge inspiration for what i want my end result to look like. we have quite a few similarities. later man

Bro i hope you get back to the game soon.. I am will keep the articles rollin.. i am proud to have similarities bro, i am just tryin to get big...

The House
02-11-07, 8:03 pm
good luck and keep up the hard work were rootin for u,were on ur ass too

i will not let you down bro... keep on me we all need motivation..

The House
02-11-07, 8:04 pm
i took time to grow this weekend saturday and sunday were days of rest and recovery... monday i am going to bust out a great work out,.....

SteelMan
02-12-07, 12:53 pm
Fuck, I thought I was the only one dealing with this shit. Nothing worse than extending drive time by an hour for shitty roads, warming up the car, and scrapping windows. fucksakes.

Yeah, I understand you bro... canalize that, fuel the beast inside... and hell... destroy that dumbells later at the gym!

The House
02-13-07, 6:07 pm
this week has not been going so great, damn cold winter with inches of snow.. to top it off feels like i am coming down with a cold. I hit back yesterday and it felt like my head was floating away, and i just was not as strong. today was chest day i went light because i felt like shit. some people say dont work out when you are sick but i need to because it feels good for my head.. more like a mental thing.. i will live to see another day and fight another war against the iron.. it might have won this time but i will be back, stronger than ever..

TheNaturalG
02-13-07, 6:49 pm
this week has not been going so great, damn cold winter with inches of snow.. to top it off feels like i am coming down with a cold. I hit back yesterday and it felt like my head was floating away, and i just was not as strong. today was chest day i went light because i felt like shit. some people say dont work out when you are sick but i need to because it feels good for my head.. more like a mental thing.. i will live to see another day and fight another war against the iron.. it might have won this time but i will be back, stronger than ever..

Feel better bro.

P_Venkman
02-13-07, 7:26 pm
Whenever I'm down with a cold, I train one on, one off. For a rest day in between workouts. Thats just my method though, different strokes for different folks. Feel better man.

The House
02-15-07, 9:35 pm
Arms were great today, here is the run down.
heavy db curls 4 sets
heavy rev curls 4 sets
heavy preacher 3 sets
then buddy curls 10 down to 1 damn it was great.

for the tri's
heavy pushdowns 4 sets
heavy rev push downs 4 sets
heavy kick backs 3 sets
buddy overhead extensions with ez curl bar 10 to 1

talk about a pump buddy curls do it every time for me... i dont do them often but when i do they work..

The House
02-18-07, 7:45 pm
When something ends other things will begin. today marks the day where i start to train for the USA's.. it will be a long hard road with a nice bright light at the end.. only time will tell and times a wastin..

D-Bomb
02-19-07, 6:58 am
House for the win!

k1usa
02-19-07, 7:16 am
its the old guy here bro....really in your corner bro....love to read what you are going through...share the pain...its a good thing brother House....I got it going today...or Yesterday morning...Sunday...desided to hit the rack and do some 3/4 deads to get the shoulders lit....got up to 3 reps with 600...not too shabby for a 53 year old at 183 lbs...fuck bro...If I can be an animal....then there is no reason someone younger can jump into the gym and make it happen..but without the right frame of mind....nothing happens. I seem to be getting more lost in the gym...doing my thing...getting easier for me to fucus on what makes me feel the pump and pain....and I too like the smith and hammer machines....with my torn shoulder...its one way to get a good hit without quitting to recover from the blade...fuck the pain..I keep moving forward....and like you House...I love this shit big time...after a 23 year layoff...Im back...and reading about what you and the other brothers in iron go through....give me the boost I need....its all about this brotherhood....we are all doing our best to make a difference in our lives....dont stop bro....lets keep frosty and moving forward.....

be well

D-Bomb
02-19-07, 8:39 am
woah, that right up above is commitment and your Hella strong dude. im 17, and im going to be in this game for life. gotta make a name for yourself in this lifetime.

The House
02-23-07, 12:15 am
its the old guy here bro....really in your corner bro....love to read what you are going through...share the pain...its a good thing brother House....I got it going today...or Yesterday morning...Sunday...desided to hit the rack and do some 3/4 deads to get the shoulders lit....got up to 3 reps with 600...not too shabby for a 53 year old at 183 lbs...fuck bro...If I can be an animal....then there is no reason someone younger can jump into the gym and make it happen..but without the right frame of mind....nothing happens. I seem to be getting more lost in the gym...doing my thing...getting easier for me to fucus on what makes me feel the pump and pain....and I too like the smith and hammer machines....with my torn shoulder...its one way to get a good hit without quitting to recover from the blade...fuck the pain..I keep moving forward....and like you House...I love this shit big time...after a 23 year layoff...Im back...and reading about what you and the other brothers in iron go through....give me the boost I need....its all about this brotherhood....we are all doing our best to make a difference in our lives....dont stop bro....lets keep frosty and moving forward.....

be well
bro you are winning the battle. eachday i wake up i dont know what the day will bring. I am so ready for this show.

IronLeague
02-23-07, 12:32 am
The USAs huh... June 6th in Las Vegas.. Leave your guts on the gym floor day in and day out until then House.. It's time for battle, you train like a champion....you'll place like a champion.

Hey bro, I was going to check out the Bev Francis in NY on June 2nd... You wouldn't happen to be heading down that way to catch the night show would you? I'de like to pound fists with a true feak, it would be an honor.

Respect,
IronLeague

The House
02-28-07, 9:31 pm
The USAs huh... June 6th in Las Vegas.. Leave your guts on the gym floor day in and day out until then House.. It's time for battle, you train like a champion....you'll place like a champion.

Hey bro, I was going to check out the Bev Francis in NY on June 2nd... You wouldn't happen to be heading down that way to catch the night show would you? I'de like to pound fists with a true feak, it would be an honor.

Respect,
IronLeague

Thanks bro

The House
02-28-07, 9:32 pm
Arnold is this weekend the cage is going to rock, tons of beef in a small cage.. i can not wait...

The House
03-06-07, 9:42 pm
Had a great time training at the Arnold. It was great seeing all the Animal athletes workout all in one gym.. damn that was tons of beef...

MELTDOWN
03-06-07, 9:43 pm
we gotta carpool up next year, doncha' know........

The House
03-12-07, 4:32 pm
the weeks are going by fast bro. i am staying big and cutting the fat. things are looking great. still not crunch time yet...

TheNaturalG
03-16-07, 9:32 pm
the weeks are going by fast bro. i am staying big and cutting the fat. things are looking great. still not crunch time yet...

I'm looking forward to see how you do in the USAs.

Edit: It is the USAs you are competing in right? I am going by what IronLeague said.

Toni69
03-17-07, 7:27 pm

Respect,
IronLeague

Dont go inviting more people to my show! I am soooooo nervous as it is! You trying to make me fall off the dam stage? I will if I see the House standing there watching me! Bad enough your gonna be there yelling at the top of your lungs!

Hey, House, I dont post here, but do I read everything..just feel a bit out of my league in your House..haha, get it..ok, bad joke. I just wanted to tell you I think you are so incredible..you sooooo rock...and I admire and respect all that you have accomplished so far for yourself and I wish you the most success for the future...and you have one hell of a future ahead of you Big Man!

So, you do what you gotta do, I am reading your story...your one hell of a guy and I would love to see you at my show. Just dont tell me your coming...LOL

The House
03-18-07, 9:42 am
Dont go inviting more people to my show! I am soooooo nervous as it is! You trying to make me fall off the dam stage? I will if I see the House standing there watching me! Bad enough your gonna be there yelling at the top of your lungs!

Hey, House, I dont post here, but do I read everything..just feel a bit out of my league in your House..haha, get it..ok, bad joke. I just wanted to tell you I think you are so incredible..you sooooo rock...and I admire and respect all that you have accomplished so far for yourself and I wish you the most success for the future...and you have one hell of a future ahead of you Big Man!

So, you do what you gotta do, I am reading your story...your one hell of a guy and I would love to see you at my show. Just dont tell me your coming...LOL
you never know where the house will be... But i give you all the respect and courage you will need to reach your goals. I am getting ready for my show also so i feel your pain. all i can say bro you worked hard for this so make the best of it because it goes fast. Take it all in because before you know it you will have all your quarter turns in and it will feel like was i even on stage it goes that fast. even if you are not the biggest or the best remember you worked just as hard so show what you got anbd dont be shy about it.. god speed on your journey bro...

The House
03-18-07, 9:45 am
Just waneted to let everyone know i have been posting pictures of my progress on my website so check it out and feel free to comment on them i acn use the motivation. they are under my blog section... thanks Animal brothers..

www.erikfankhouser.net

MELTDOWN
03-18-07, 3:20 pm
with permission, of course, new black and whites for the gym walls............

Toni69
03-18-07, 6:16 pm
your pics....WOW! OMG! WOW!

IronLeague
03-18-07, 7:53 pm
Your Calves and hams are Sick FREAKY...

Respect,
IronLeague

HAWK
03-18-07, 8:21 pm
House, lookin' like a fuckin' beast bro. Keep it up man, size looks phenominal, I'm pumped to see how shit turns out as you shred down...keep us posted.

gnoll5
03-19-07, 11:54 am
looks like you put on some serious mass House...how much did you gain?

The House
03-20-07, 5:51 pm
bro i will not know untill i peel down then i will see how much more. if my weight is more than last time around then i have gained. if not then so be it, as long as i look harder and drier....

G Diesel
03-20-07, 5:56 pm
I saw House murdering Delts at World Gym in Columbus with Flex Lewis during the Arnold. Someone saw him hitting what seemed to be his 25th set and commented to the effect of "Damn, House... How much are you gonna do for delts." His immediate response: "You've gotta hit it hard if you're going to get that pro card."

That is what it is all about bro... Thanks for the inspiration. Peace, G

never_2_big
03-20-07, 6:55 pm
whats up bro, you know youre ready for this show but brother you better get this show ready for you. youre gonna tear that place apart, keep it up and go hard.

The House
03-20-07, 10:24 pm
I saw House murdering Delts at World Gym in Columbus with Flex Lewis during the Arnold. Someone saw him hitting what seemed to be his 25th set and commented to the effect of "Damn, House... How much are you gonna do for delts." His immediate response: "You've gotta hit it hard if you're going to get that pro card."

That is what it is all about bro... Thanks for the inspiration. Peace, G
G, I got some motivation going for me right now. things are looking good.

G Diesel
03-21-07, 4:04 pm
G, I got some motivation going for me right now. things are looking good.

Glad to hear it bro... You deserve some good momentum and positive mojo. Peace, G

gnoll5
03-21-07, 5:07 pm
bro i will not know untill i peel down then i will see how much more. if my weight is more than last time around then i have gained. if not then so be it, as long as i look harder and drier....

well, you're looking kick ass House.

brandonA
03-21-07, 5:59 pm
looking fucking huge bro.....rooting hard for ya
-B

Rhetoric
04-03-07, 2:12 pm
House, I emailed my girl one of your pics (in the "Blog" section) from your website yesterday and when I got home she said, "He looks like an action figure! He's huge but still in great shape. I'm sure most people would be happy to be in that good of shape and he's just starting his diet!" Props to you from both of us. We're rooting for you to take the Heavies at the USA. Good luck!

D-Bomb
04-03-07, 5:17 pm
wow... flex lewis/house/G dog? thats insane!...

dude i pump my legs every week sometimes twice a week, so that they will one day hopefully be as thick as yours. you look awesome. i am really stoked to know your in a upcoming contest!

The House
04-03-07, 8:57 pm
action figure that rocks.... can i be a turtle LOL.... guys the diet is going good but it is kickin my ass. i am stayin big and full and watchin my cardio close this time, i am not going to burn up muscle this time bro. my diet right now is very clean for 17 weeks out.. i am up to three fish meals eggs beef and shakes right now. everytwo weeks i add fish meals and take out shakes.. i can not say i am happy with my body right now because if you are happy then you will not get better. never settle and you will get better... here is to a long journey with many roads.... keep it real bros and keep faith in the House.......

The House
04-05-07, 7:55 pm
"you are your maker" I wrote this under the bill of my hat and everyday when i train i wear this hat, every set i see this and it makes me push harder.

brandonA
04-05-07, 7:59 pm
"you are your maker" I wrote this under the bill of my hat and everyday when i train i wear this hat, every set i see this and it makes me push harder.

Good stuff man, goina add that to my sig...thanks bro..
-B

The House
04-06-07, 4:40 pm
Good stuff man, goina add that to my sig...thanks bro..
-B

nice bro nice..

The House
04-06-07, 4:42 pm
I feel like something big is going to happen.. i can feel it in my body... I can always feel it when my body is going to change.. the fat is coming off good................. feeling tighter

brandonA
04-06-07, 4:43 pm
I feel like something big is going to happen.. i can feel it in my body... I can always feel it when my body is going to change.. the fat is coming off good................. feeling tighter

Feel it Bro.....Looking for the Ironman Mag bro..cant wait...
-B

The House
04-10-07, 10:00 pm
i hit a wall today my energy was low and i just could not get moving.. but i got my big butt to the gym and ended up having a good workout.. i cut more carbs this weekend and i am starting to feel it. only six carb meals now and the fish is starting to get to me.. all i want is some bread or a potato... o how the simple things can make you feel good on a diet. i would love some pb or even some nuts... well the fat is coming off thats all i can ask...

Angst
04-10-07, 10:26 pm
Keep it up House, you're gonna do some serious damage at the USA. This whole brotherhood's got your back!

Rhetoric
04-11-07, 1:52 pm
Hang in there, bro. You've got so much potential that it's unbelievable. Just picture the looks on everyone's faces when you walk out on stage...

brandonA
04-11-07, 1:57 pm
House, your doing awsome bro...Keep up the hard work...Smash that fucking wall to the ground...

-B

The House
04-12-07, 6:15 pm
here is a link to a leg training video that I did for Animalpak on Bodybuilding.com. Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/animalvideos9.htm

In Iron

The House

Gambit
04-12-07, 9:01 pm
here is a link to a leg training video that I did for Animalpak on Bodybuilding.com. Check it out and let me know what you think.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/animalvideos9.htm

In Iron

The House

Picture-perfect form, House. Now I'm waiting for the next one!

Keep hitting it hard, you're gonna kick some ass.

Rhetoric
04-16-07, 2:16 pm
Hey House, picked up the new issue of Ironman so I could show my support and check out your first magazine article. Sick photos, great article. Congrats. I'm sure it's the first of many. I wonder when the magazine companies will realize that when they feature the Animal crew in their mags that their circulation increases from the Legion alone... ha.

The House
04-17-07, 8:20 pm
Hey House, picked up the new issue of Ironman so I could show my support and check out your first magazine article. Sick photos, great article. Congrats. I'm sure it's the first of many. I wonder when the magazine companies will realize that when they feature the Animal crew in their mags that their circulation increases from the Legion alone... ha.

thanks bro glad to see you got one. hope all is well and train hard.

The House
04-17-07, 8:23 pm
lost in time..... diet lift cardio... diet lift cardio ...... diet lift cardio..... diet lift cardio.... I dont know where the days are going and i dont know how many days are left all i know is.... diet lift cardio... diet lift cardio.... diet lift cardio.... diet lift cardio......

brandonA
04-17-07, 8:27 pm
lost in time..... diet lift cardio... diet lift cardio ...... diet lift cardio..... diet lift cardio.... I dont know where the days are going and i dont know how many days are left all i know is.... diet lift cardio... diet lift cardio.... diet lift cardio.... diet lift cardio......

I feel ya Bro, but i know you got your eyes on the prize...Hang in there bro, I believe in you....stay tuned...

Hey bro almost forgot...awsome new article

-B

hjayss
04-19-07, 4:10 am
i hit a wall today my energy was low and i just could not get moving.. but i got my big butt to the gym and ended up having a good workout.. i cut more carbs this weekend and i am starting to feel it. only six carb meals now and the fish is starting to get to me.. all i want is some bread or a potato... o how the simple things can make you feel good on a diet. i would love some pb or even some nuts... well the fat is coming off thats all i can ask...

The best workouts are those ones when you do not think you can do it good to see that bro. Just wanna say thanks to you are one of the main resons for how my health and appearance have changed from my wife calling me big boy to BIG MAN HA HA HA SHE HIT ME IN THE STOMACH AND IT DID NOT GIGGLE IN FACT SHE GO TMAD AT ME BECAUSE SHE HURT HER HWRIST LOL.

Toni69
04-19-07, 5:37 am

It does become pretty routine and predicatable doesnt it House? The meals, the training, the whole regimen. I dont even have to log in my book anymore because everyday I already know what meals I will eat from one day to the next. Its like we are machines..wake up, eat, train, eat, rest...its all instinct now.

Einstein once said, “The monotony and solitude of a quiet life stimulates the creative mind.” Someone else then said, “Beware of monotony; it's the mother of all the deadly sins.”

Hmmmm..thoughts to ponder on while we do cardio perhaps? LOL
Hang in there...you and I are bustin our asses getting ready for shows, (of which both shows are days apart from one another too), and for the things we want to achieve out of all this. Personal achievement always starts in the mind. Never give up, your a leader, your actions and words inspire us...so there's more pressure for you..LOL

I will end for now with this quote, but I will be back:

"People often say that motivation doesn't last. Well, neither does bathing - that's why we recommend it daily.”
Zig Ziglar (motivational speaker)..and no..I didnt find this in any self help section either! LOL

Stay strong!

Giant Killer
04-24-07, 11:34 am
The 14 weeks out pics in your blog look awesome. Your son must have that bodybuilding gene to flex on you. Haha, Lookin' swole bro'!

The House
04-24-07, 8:10 pm
The 14 weeks out pics in your blog look awesome. Your son must have that bodybuilding gene to flex on you. Haha, Lookin' swole bro'!

thanks bro the weight is coming off about 20 more to get in my weight class. not a problem i am going to hit it just right.. and my son is learing, his best pose right now is his front double bi.... he has a nice quad sweep for a two year old.. i had him doing squats last night during the commercials of sponge bob. lOl

hjayss
04-25-07, 7:49 am
Wanna see a good bulk go to houses blog man looks great you could put those legs on a rhino and would not know the diffrence.

Extreme
04-26-07, 1:49 pm
Great to see you getting ready and getting pumped for your show. Awesome to hear that although you have committed yourself to the iron, you still incorporate your family into that hectic schedule. I can relate having an 8 month old myself. He's already my little champion. Got him doing chinups in his crib when he wants out, LOL. Keep going strong and know you have our support.

The House
05-01-07, 7:37 pm
brothers i did a guest pose this weekend and it was a blast.. i came out as the hulk look at the pictures on my site under the gallery, and tell me what ya think. i am 13 weeks out and time is flying by... later the house......

The House
05-01-07, 7:38 pm
the site is www.erikfankhouser.net

brandonA
05-01-07, 7:52 pm
brothers i did a guest pose this weekend and it was a blast.. i came out as the hulk look at the pictures on my site under the gallery, and tell me what ya think. i am 13 weeks out and time is flying by... later the house......

That was sweet Bro...looking lean bro, but still huge......

-B

Rhetoric
05-03-07, 2:16 am
Awesome pics House. Looks like the diet is coming along with great success. It's pretty dope that you always post pics of you with your family. I think that is an aspect of the bodybuilding lifestyle that is often overlooked, but you are always quick to give credit to those around you for all of their support. When all is said and done, I firmly believe that this will be one of the things you are most remembered for, no matter how freaky those calves are (ha). Keep up the good work. It's genuine guys like you who give this sport a good name.

The House
05-14-07, 12:13 am
time is going quick...... I am getting ready and am right on schedule. If you can have a schedule. As i diet down eachtime it is different. some times i get lean fast some times it takes longer, but all that matters is what you look like when you hit the stage.... I am coming in big this year legs and all they say bring up your upper body House your legs are to big well tis year everyone is going to say House bring up you legs your chest is too big..... No but i hope to be in perfect proportion that is my goal and i am looking great... next week at ten weeks out you could say there are going to be some good changes going on. I want letting it all go at ten weeks out. I am always balls to the wall but at ten weeks i am balls through the walls.....

The House
05-14-07, 10:08 am
its about time i got a break from my day job. I busted my ass all week and weekend working and working out. doing cardio three times a day hitting the iron and still puttin in 9 hours a day at work. today monday mark it on the calander i havea day off, but not from training. which is great that is how i like. Get up doing cardio, eat, train, do cardio, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, eat, do cardio, then eat one last time.. that is how i like the days to go. no cleaning up trash, waiting on people for everything they need. just some me time is needed.. dont get me wrong i still hang with the fam and play with my son but that is me time. me time is doing what makes me me. doing what it takes to win my next show. doing what it takes to make the people around me happy is what i do. well i am off to smash some legs. most people dont think i got it, but we will see when i hit the stage again in july watch out to all that get in my path. well off to the gym before my animal pump kicks in...........

COLE
05-14-07, 11:09 am
This is going to be one hell of a show down in Vegas. Wish I could go see this show, Guess I will just have to find out on the Forvm how it goes in about 10 weeks.

Best of Luck, Bro!!

Animal Strong!

The House
05-16-07, 6:50 pm
This is going to be one hell of a show down in Vegas. Wish I could go see this show, Guess I will just have to find out on the Forvm how it goes in about 10 weeks.

Best of Luck, Bro!!

Animal Strong!

Bro i will keep you posted... the show is going to be big for me. I am going to be cut to the bone....

brandonA
05-16-07, 6:54 pm
Bro i will keep you posted... the show is going to be big for me. I am going to be cut to the bone....

Big House...what's up Bro?...Next payday going get me one of those shirts bro.....is the order of your leg training vids the same order you do your leg workout in?.....

-B

The House
05-16-07, 7:00 pm
Big House...what's up Bro?...Next payday going get me one of those shirts bro.....is the order of your leg training vids the same order you do your leg workout in?.....

-B

so far yes squats then curls, we will see what is next.. so you are bettin on THE HOUSE LOL awsome bro and thanks for the support....

brandonA
05-16-07, 7:02 pm
so far yes squats then curls, we will see what is next.. so you are bettin on THE HOUSE LOL awsome bro and thanks for the support....

Hell Ya Bro...Safe bet in my book.....

-B

The House
05-16-07, 7:03 pm
Hell Ya Bro...Safe bet in my book.....

-B

They say the house always wins bro in vegas

naturalguy
05-16-07, 9:23 pm
Been reading all along, just wanted to wish you luck on your journey.

Finish strong!!!!

MELTDOWN
05-16-07, 9:37 pm
They say the house always wins bro in vegas

brother...that needs to be on a t-shirt,,,,

The House
05-21-07, 9:45 am
I was ten weeks out this past weekend so i turned you the intensity in my tarining. at ten weeks out my mind must be focused and i need to change things up a bit. I am hitting every body part every 5 days instead of once a week. this will help me burn more cals and bring out more separation and depth in my cuts. I am also rotating three different workouts in this rotation. a cycle with a pyramid, 4x8, and giant sets. this gets my body jacked and will bring out some deep cuts.

pyramind all exercises 15, 12, 10, 8 on these 5 days
day1 chest and tri
day2 back and bi
day3 legs
day4 shoulders and traps
day5 off but i do weighted abs on off day so not really off

after day five i go right back to the start with 4x8 on all the exercises
day1 chest and tri
day2 back and bi
day3 legs
day4 shoulders and traps

after that 5 days i repeat but with giant sets on each day.
day1 chest and tri
day2 back and bi
day3 legs
day4 shoulders and traps

then i start over back to the top. it works well and is a great change to my training. i like it because i am hitting everything more than just once a week.
on my sets i get 16-20 on big muscles and 12-16 on samll muscles... my cardio is at 90 min at three different sessions AM= 30min, After training=30min, then at night= 30mins. things are looking good..... we will see where these new blue prints take us...

G Diesel
05-21-07, 9:54 am
brother...that needs to be on a t-shirt,,,,

That is what I fuckin said... Haha. Peace, G

Rhetoric
05-21-07, 2:11 pm
Thanks for the glimpse into your training House... way to think outside the box.

The House
05-22-07, 8:57 pm
the carb rotation is getting to me it has not even been a week and it has sparked me i am burning at max now.

BigDaddy21
05-22-07, 10:12 pm
yo bro i hope those blueprints arent patent, cause i might steal that new workout. lol. best of luck in vegas bro. big inspiration man

The House
05-23-07, 9:57 pm
yo bro i hope those blueprints arent patent, cause i might steal that new workout. lol. best of luck in vegas bro. big inspiration man

try that new split it is working great for me. i like it better than hitting everything once a week.

The House
05-28-07, 2:58 pm
shit gets hard... it is not easy when you are cutting down to step on stage. the average everyday task seem harder and is harder to get done. some people might think walking around at low bodyfat levels are great, but it kicks my ass. at 9 weeks out i am around 4-5% bf and it makes things so much harder. this weekend i was thinking... i hear peolpe always bitchin about doing yard wok and how hard it is. i just laugh, because they have no idea how it feel to cut the grass when it is 80 out and you are 4% bf and on low carb. It is a mental thing for me. i do it because it needs done and i am not one to bitch or get things handed to me. i work my ass off in the gym at work and at home, what every i do, i do it right and do it right the first time....

eblnyc
05-28-07, 3:11 pm
it is hard to juggle so much crap and get ready for a show. iam sure youll do what needs to be done and on the big night up in lights youll shine. good luck and we always got your back!

gnoll5
05-28-07, 3:47 pm
gettin' ready to kick some ass is gonna take some guts...keep up the good work House; i'm thinkin' you're gonna turn some heads.

hjayss
05-29-07, 2:35 am
Went tot the web site saw the new pics great work bro you are gonna kill em..thanks for taking the time to hit me back bro I bought the jacket too could not help it bro you sold that jacket looked wicked on you you should get a % ha ha ha lol.

BigDaddy21
05-30-07, 4:14 pm
happy birthday brotha, stay the hell away from cake for me. lol. just stick a candle in one of those fish meals know what im sayin bro. loll

G Diesel
05-30-07, 4:51 pm
Happy Birthday my brother... Gonna be a big and productive year for you bro. Keep working hard and stay on your grind. You know I've got your back. Peace, G

BigAnt
05-30-07, 11:45 pm
Stay Focused, Train Hard, Diet Smart...you Know This~!

I Know You Got The Determination And Drive...

Keep Going Strong!

Naturally Huge
05-30-07, 11:47 pm
shit gets hard... it is not easy when you are cutting down to step on stage. the average everyday task seem harder and is harder to get done. some people might think walking around at low bodyfat levels are great, but it kicks my ass. at 9 weeks out i am around 4-5% bf and it makes things so much harder. this weekend i was thinking... i hear peolpe always bitchin about doing yard wok and how hard it is. i just laugh, because they have no idea how it feel to cut the grass when it is 80 out and you are 4% bf and on low carb. It is a mental thing for me. i do it because it needs done and i am not one to bitch or get things handed to me. i work my ass off in the gym at work and at home, what every i do, i do it right and do it right the first time....

I know exactly how that is. I competed just over a month ago and measured in at 3.02% after shedding water and it sucked. For the last month prior to the show, I dragged major ass. Sex with my wife was pretty much non-existent. If I sat down at work, I seriously couldn't get back up. If I dropped something, it was a workout in itself just bending my ass over to get it. It's hard to believe I made it through those last workouts and cardio sessions--I lived on Animal Pump and caffeine. Being shredded looks bitchin', but energy is down the toilet. I love being fat, strong, and happy.
Hang in there, bro.

The House
05-31-07, 7:14 pm
I know exactly how that is. I competed just over a month ago and measured in at 3.02% after shedding water and it sucked. For the last month prior to the show, I dragged major ass. Sex with my wife was pretty much non-existent. If I sat down at work, I seriously couldn't get back up. If I dropped something, it was a workout in itself just bending my ass over to get it. It's hard to believe I made it through those last workouts and cardio sessions--I lived on Animal Pump and caffeine. Being shredded looks bitchin', but energy is down the toilet. I love being fat, strong, and happy.
Hang in there, bro.
lean and maean,,, fat and happy is what i say... i am living on shock thy and pump too bro..

The House
06-04-07, 7:57 am
less than 8 weeks out today, the start of a new week, a week that might be new but feels like all the other weeks, just another week. things are getting tight now i am seeing the muscle that was in hidding over the long winter. we will see what this week brings.

The House
06-04-07, 8:18 am
going to do shoulders G style today.. I will Let ya know how it goes..

G Diesel's shoulder workout that i am going to hit today....

"G Diesel

HS Shoulder Press: 4 sets, 3 pies + 25 on each side x 6 on last set
Side DB Raises: 4 sets x 15-10 reps
Front DB Raises: 3 sets x 6 reps
Unilateral Side DB Raises (Behind the back): 2 sets x 15-10 reps
Bent Rear Delt DB Raises (Head on top of Incline Bench): 3 sets x 12 reps
Barbell Shrugs: 5 sets, 495 x 6 on last set

Peace, G"

The House
06-06-07, 5:39 pm
today was a blast of a chest day i got a massive pump on low carbs dont ask me how but i did...

Incline press 15 12 10 8 8
decline fly 10 10 8 12
flat bd press 4 x failure
cable cross 4 x failure
tri push downs 15 12 10 88
rev tri push down 10 10 8 8
overhead rope ext. 4 x failure...
peck deck burn out drop sets......

brandonA
06-06-07, 5:42 pm
today was a blast of a chest day i got a massive pump on low carbs dont ask me how but i did...

Incline press 15 12 10 8 8
decline fly 10 10 8 12
flat bd press 4 x failure
cable cross 4 x failure
tri push downs 15 12 10 88
rev tri push down 10 10 8 8
overhead rope ext. 4 x failure...
peck deck burn out drop sets......

Looks pretty sick...hows the prep going House?

-B

Lowdown5
06-06-07, 8:52 pm
Sick workout Brother, I will use it as inspiration to train harder.

The House
06-06-07, 9:13 pm
shit is going good almost 7 weeks out... starting to feel tight and see deeper cuts.. i see my biggest changes from 6-2 weeks out.. can not wait to get on stage this year bigger and harder baby....

Giant Killer
06-06-07, 9:20 pm
If you want to guess-timate, what weight you came in last year and what you will come in at this year? Have you brought up certain areas or just bulked in general?

The House
06-07-07, 7:46 pm
If you want to guess-timate, what weight you came in last year and what you will come in at this year? Have you brought up certain areas or just bulked in general?

last year at the North Americans i came in at 215, this year i want to be at 222-225, but if i come in less and look better than last year then so be it. it is all about how you look not what the scale reads. if i come in at 210 and look 230 then that is all that matter.. that is better them being 225 and lookin 210 because the scale will not win ya the show... this year i focused on my upper chest and back thickness... if i filled them out when i am on stage then i will have done something.... it is small steps that will get you to the top.. each show i want to get something better. i want to look in balance as much as possible..

BigAnt
06-07-07, 11:26 pm
House, keep doing you thing. You know what works for you...good old
hard-ass workouts with a strict diet...

And remember...'"The guy standing on top the mountain did not fall there"

KEEP STRONG -- MIND-BODY!

hjayss
06-08-07, 2:25 am
I like that decline fly gonna steal that one for next week.

The House
06-14-07, 7:27 pm
this week i have benn hitting the giant sets. they are kicking my ass in a good way. i am going to post my leg workout but i must warn you first if you try this you might not walk for a few days... I have trained myself to be able to handle this volume... you are warned... have fun if you dare...

set one
squats 275x 15
standing calf raises 275x 15
lunges 50lbs dbs x15

squats 275x 15
lunges 50lbs dbs x15

squats 275x 15
lunges 50lbs dbs x15

squats 275x 15
lunges 50lbs dbs x15

you do this with no rest just go to each exercise right after the other. that was set one now you rest for about 3-5 min just enough time to get the next set ready.

set 2 same deal no rest till you cycle 4 times.

front squats 225x 15
rev ham curls with body weight x 15
straight leg deads 225x 15

front squats 225x 15

front squats 225x 15

front squats 225x 15

now rest for 3-5 min
now dropsets leg ext drop from the whole stack down till u are at the top skipping 2-3 plates each drop..

now rest for 3-5 min
now dropsets leg curl drop from the whole stack down till u are at the top skipping 2-3 plates each drop..

then thats all she wrote.. well i did do cardio after that but only 30 min..talk about a work out try it and tell me what you think bros....

brandonA
06-14-07, 7:31 pm
this week i have benn hitting the giant sets. they are kicking my ass in a good way. i am going to post my leg workout but i must warn you first if you try this you might not walk for a few days... I have trained myself to be able to handle this volume... you are warned... have fun if you dare...

set one
squats 275x 15
lunges 50lbs dbs x15

squats 275x 15
lunges 50lbs dbs x15

squats 275x 15
lunges 50lbs dbs x15

squats 275x 15
lunges 50lbs dbs x15

you do this with no rest just go to each exercise right after the other. that was set one now you rest for about 3-5 min just enough time to get the next set ready.

front squats 225x 15

front squats 225x 15

front squats 225x 15

front squats 225x 15

now rest for 3-5 min
now dropsets leg ext drop from the whole stack down till u are at the top skipping 2-3 plates each drop..

now rest for 3-5 min
now dropsets leg curl drop from the whole stack down till u are at the top skipping 2-3 plates each drop..

then thats all she wrote.. well i did do cardio after that but only 30 min..talk about a work out try it and tell me what you think bros....

And the cardio? not the stair stepper is it?....That is one sick leg day House....any upchuck after that on....maybe in a couple of years i will be ready to try that one...

-B

MELTDOWN
06-14-07, 8:24 pm
my legs hurt from just reading it....

The House
06-18-07, 7:49 am
things are looking good.. i am starting to feel stronger... i have never got stronger on a contest diet before but for some reason i am getting stronger. it might be this year i am not dong as much cardio and eating more than all the other times before. i guess we will only see if this new approch works in july.

The House
06-19-07, 6:33 pm
no major changes in diet or training changes will be made at 5 weeks..

Space Cowboy
06-19-07, 7:01 pm

set one
squats 275x 15
lunges 50lbs dbs x15

squats 275x 15
lunges 50lbs dbs x15

squats 275x 15
lunges 50lbs dbs x15

squats 275x 15
lunges 50lbs dbs x15

front squats 225x 15

front squats 225x 15

front squats 225x 15

front squats 225x 15

now rest for 3-5 min

now rest for 3-5 min

Do you have some big brute guarding the squat rack for you at hand on these days, coz if i wanted to try that giant set routine (with less weight), chances are the second i hit the calfs and lunges, the squat rack will be seized in my absence by someone else. Or do peeps in general know not to fuck with the House's training program and jus stand back!

EASI

Bam Bam
06-20-07, 1:15 am

set one
squats 275x 15
lunges 50lbs dbs x15

squats 275x 15
lunges 50lbs dbs x15

squats 275x 15
lunges 50lbs dbs x15

squats 275x 15
lunges 50lbs dbs x15

front squats 225x 15

front squats 225x 15

front squats 225x 15

front squats 225x 15

now rest for 3-5 min

now rest for 3-5 min

Ill tell you what I think thas some crazy shit. Im bout to puke jus readin it. You def manned up for this one.

hjayss
06-20-07, 4:30 am
I like the leg session bro that is why I can not wait to see the dvd bro...I am first in line to get that dvd bro...

The House
06-24-07, 11:11 am
time is on the fall now.. with 33 days left i got to dial it in.. i need to focus on my ham and glute tie in this last month.. when it comes in i know i will be ready. on my body this is the last place i get cut. sorry low carb days are gettin me LOL

Preston
06-24-07, 11:19 am
time is on the fall now.. with 33 days left i got to dial it in.. i need to focus on my ham and glute tie in this last month.. when it comes in i know i will be ready. on my body this is the last place i get cut. sorry low carb days are gettin me LOL

hahaha the whole dieting thing can ruin a persons' mind House. Stay strong bro, only a month left.

Lowdown5
06-24-07, 11:19 am
The final push to the finish line, stay strong brother.

D-Bomb
06-24-07, 1:24 pm
your on the RED-LINE now House...gotta keep focused and consistent and give your body what it wants. but shit i seen how you do what you do and i know you know best for yourself!

The House
06-28-07, 6:10 pm
wow... things are looking good my % fat and the way i look are right where i want them to be at this point. i am holding water but that is a good thing for me. i dont want to walk around dry all the time. i only need to be dry on stage. i am drinking 2 -2.5 gallons of water it seem that i need this much no other reason i just need that much to feel good. we will see what happens in the next few weeks. with my carb cycles and different training methods this last month.

brandonA
06-28-07, 6:12 pm
wow... things are looking good my % fat and the way i look are right where i want them to be at this point. i am holding water but that is a good thing for me. i dont want to walk around dry all the time. i only need to be dry on stage. i am drinking 2 -2.5 gallons of water it seem that i need this much no other reason i just need that much to feel good. we will see what happens in the next few weeks. with my carb cycles and different training methods this last month.

Keep digging bro, 4 weeks aint shit after how far you have already come....

-B

Lowdown5
06-28-07, 6:12 pm

We all have you in our minds House, and we support you 100% as you near contest time. Tear that shit up Bro!

hjayss
06-29-07, 2:17 am
How's it coming together bro are you psyched up for the comp...We all know you are ready..

BigDaddy21
06-29-07, 1:31 pm
we will see what happens in the next few weeks. with my carb cycles and different training methods this last month.

so ur done with the high reps of 15 workin down, then 4 sets reppin 8, and then ending the 3rd week with giant sets....i liked that w/o, i tried that puppy on for size and i liked it alot bro. whats commin next on the next page of the blueprints brothaa

The House
07-02-07, 8:38 am
so ur done with the high reps of 15 workin down, then 4 sets reppin 8, and then ending the 3rd week with giant sets....i liked that w/o, i tried that puppy on for size and i liked it alot bro. whats commin next on the next page of the blueprints brothaa

i cut out the 4x8's because i dont want to rip anything with big weights.. when i am loading water and changing water in my body. i dont lift the big weights just high reps from now till show nothing lower than 10-12 slow reps..

BigDaddy21
07-02-07, 12:21 pm
yea i hear ya. yo house hows ur diet look now. u still eating fish, and whats ur carbs look like at this point bro

The House
07-06-07, 7:08 pm
yea i hear ya. yo house hows ur diet look now. u still eating fish, and whats ur carbs look like at this point bro

diet is going good.. i cut my carbs lower 27 on low day and 100 on high day. eating 14 oz of fish 3 times a day 12oz beef 3 times a day and 10 eggs 2 times a day.. that is how it is at this point... i am on the low run in the carb cycle so i dont know if i make sense or not but enjoy.. lol

BigDaddy21
07-07-07, 9:00 am
haha ur not mushmouth status just yet from the low carb haha. looks awesome up there tho. makes me wanna go fishin....not to rain on your parade here and make ya jealous but im hittin aruba next saturday with my girl and her fam, and if you catch a fish off the beach they cook the whole thing for ya for 10 bucks and you eat it right then and there...pretty excited, and not just about the fish ;)

The House
07-08-07, 4:38 pm
haha ur not mushmouth status just yet from the low carb haha. looks awesome up there tho. makes me wanna go fishin....not to rain on your parade here and make ya jealous but im hittin aruba next saturday with my girl and her fam, and if you catch a fish off the beach they cook the whole thing for ya for 10 bucks and you eat it right then and there...pretty excited, and not just about the fish ;)

eat some fresh fish for me bro... nothing better then eating it fresh...

Rhetoric
07-09-07, 6:32 pm
diet is going good.. i cut my carbs lower 27 on low day and 100 on high day. eating 14 oz of fish 3 times a day 12oz beef 3 times a day and 10 eggs 2 times a day.. that is how it is at this point... i am on the low run in the carb cycle so i dont know if i make sense or not but enjoy.. lol

Light at the end of the tunnel House. Keep up the good work. I look forward to seeing the outcome of the USAs... we're rooting for you!

hjayss
07-10-07, 7:10 am

You must be starving for carbs...tough it out brutha..lets go on and grab that 1 st place...shoot for the moon the stars are an achievement as well..

BigAnt
07-11-07, 4:54 pm
You must be starving for carbs...tough it out brutha..lets go on and grab that 1 st place...shoot for the moon the stars are an achievement as well..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------NOT FOR CARBS ... FOR VICTORY.....House; stay on game, you are very near the light at the end of the tunnel.....

The House
07-14-07, 9:42 pm
i started my zero carbs a few days ago and bumped my cardio up to two hours a day..... talk about a shock on the body, trying to dial it in.... thanks to all my animal bros for lookin out for me... almost time to shine

Lowdown5
07-14-07, 9:43 pm
i started my zero carbs a few days ago and bumped my cardio up to two hours a day..... talk about a shock on the body, trying to dial it in.... thanks to all my animal bros for lookin out for me... almost time to shine

It is your time House, good luck when you take the stage, you are in all of our thoughts.

The House
07-16-07, 7:48 am
anyone going to watch vinny at the masters nationals....

hjayss
07-17-07, 4:43 am
I am going low carb this week for the next three weeks as well..? I notice milk has carbs please sey they dont count I love milk...I even bought zero carb shake..as you can see on my log...

G Diesel
07-17-07, 4:56 pm
One of the hardest workers in the game right here... You epitomize dedication in its purest form. Stay strong bro. Peace, G

Lowdown5
07-17-07, 7:35 pm
Getting close House, victory is near. Stay strong, stay Animal!

The House
07-19-07, 8:28 pm
i am keepin my head down and my eyes on the prize.... no one said this game was easy or for the weak... one week left....

Lowdown5
07-19-07, 8:31 pm
i am keepin my head down and my eyes on the prize.... no one said this game was easy or for the weak... one week left....

You are in all our thoughts House, feed off the energy.

niladmirari88
07-19-07, 9:00 pm

My rowing coach told me once as I was struggling in the early stages of a long run, "Just gotta keep putting one foot in front of the other." It's as simple as that. Peace.

Rhetoric
07-20-07, 1:46 pm

Amat victoria curam - Victory favors those who take pains

Rhetoric
07-27-07, 12:44 pm
One more day House. Good luck tomorrow!!

The House
07-27-07, 4:17 pm
Just wanted to let you know I decided not to do the USA's at the last minute. I didnt feel 100%. I am competing to earn a pro card not to just do competitions. I will be at the USA's still so if you are going to be there look me up. I am going to continue to train and focus on the North Americans in Cleveland Ohio in 5 weeks. That is where I plan to put my blueprint to redemtion in action.

Hollow
07-27-07, 4:19 pm
Good luck at the North Americans!

Brutus_515
Nobody knows your body and your capabilities more that YOU...Best of luck

TufffGuY
Just wanted to let you know I decided not to do the USA's at the last minute. I didnt feel 100%. I am competing to earn a pro card not to just do competitions. I will be at the USA's still so if you are going to be there look me up. I am going to continue to train and focus on the North Americans in Cleveland Ohio in 5 weeks. That is where I plan to put my blueprint to redemtion in action.

You gotta do what you gotta do man, we all support you no matter what you do man.

Rhetoric
07-28-07, 4:07 pm
Well, than good luck at North Americans House. You'll kill it there...

Lowdown5
07-28-07, 4:09 pm
North Americans are yours House, go in and kick down the door to let em know you are there.

Toni69
07-28-07, 6:07 pm
House...you know best. Good call if you felt the timing wasnt right. I respect you even moreso for making such a decision and I know its tough cause many look foward to see you compete, even you look foward to seeing yourself compete!

I feel the same way as far as competing is concerned..shows are all over the place and I have the itch already to do another show, but I also know realistically..Im not ready. For my next show, I want to be as close to my best as possible and that in itself is a challenge far too great to just ignore or rush through just for the sake of wanting to get on that stage, cause I do love show prep.

Doing a show means more to me now than just getting up there and posing...I have learned to respect it for all its worth.
I admire your passion, dedication, will power and patience.
I always wish you the best and most success in this crazy sport we live for! LOL

Later!

Angst
07-28-07, 9:52 pm
Best of luck at the North Americans House, hope you can move up 3 spots since last year.

The House
08-02-07, 5:14 pm
Yo here is a little preview of what is to come in 5 weeks. I just got done with a photoshoot with Alex Ardenti of Musclemag and I felt pretty good. Check out my myspace for the photos www.myspace.com/bodybuildingfreak
My personal website is down for now but when it is up and running they will be on there as well. The pics are of my 5 weeks out.

brandonA
08-02-07, 5:28 pm
Yo here is a little preview of what is to come in 5 weeks. I just got done with a photoshoot with Alex Ardenti of Musclemag and I felt pretty good. Check out my myspace for the photos www.myspace.com/bodybuildingfreak
My personal website is down for now but when it is up and running they will be on there as well. The pics are of my 5 weeks out.

Damn House, looking shredded bro...

-B

widdlewade44
08-02-07, 6:43 pm
Looking good. Good luck brother. We're pulling for you.

Kevin
widdlewade44

BigAnt
08-02-07, 8:59 pm

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Punisher sent me the pics...crazy ass conditioning and size!

THE BEST YOU EVER LOOKED!

Remember what the inside of the brim of your hat says!

STAY STRONG---MIND-BODY!

Lowdown5
08-02-07, 11:33 pm
Just checked out the pics, Good Lord House, you are beyond shredded. Outstanding Bro.

The House
08-02-07, 11:37 pm
I got my head on straight and my mind is set.. i only know one path and i am on that path. where that path ends i dont know and i dont fuckin care what the outcome is because i grew, lived and learned... and know i did what i could do... the rest is out of my hands and i can live with that because i know i am at my best and doing it right......

hjayss
08-03-07, 3:09 am
The solid work is showing brutha...

The House
08-04-07, 8:02 am
had a great week of training I got to hit up arms today, i am going to do bi's and tri's.. i will tell ya what i did after work and training today... things are coming along good.

BigAnt
08-04-07, 11:54 pm
had a great week of training I got to hit up arms today, i am going to do bi's and tri's.. i will tell ya what i did after work and training today... things are coming along good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Punisher sent me picks, you are a freak...best size and condition ever, shoulders - arms came up!

Stay on course and re-read the writing on the brim of your hat!

Bam Bam
08-05-07, 12:42 am

Yo House. Good to know that things are coming along. Pics are crazy bro. Keep truckin...

The House
08-05-07, 7:57 am

i smashed the arms yesterday, i did a combo of preachers and skulls 4 sets each
combo of rev curl and rev pushdown 4 sets each
combo of cable high cable curls with overhead rope ext. 4 sets each
combo of seated iso curls and tri kickbacks 4 sets each..

great workout can not wait to hurt my shoulders today in a good way...

V23
08-05-07, 11:25 am
Who is going to the North Americans to support House
in his quest for a pro card?

I live in Cleveland, so I might just go.

Lowdown5
08-05-07, 12:25 pm
Who is going to the North Americans to support House
in his quest for a pro card?

I live in Cleveland, so I might just go.

Many of us can't travel there, but House knows that all of us have him in our hearts and minds not only on the day of competition, but always. He is our Animal Brother, and we are his.

The House
08-06-07, 1:15 am
bro it is 1:10 am here and my ass can not sleep, the last couple nights have been tough on me... all i am thinking about is eating.... i have been up since 5am yesterday and i am still up.. i got to get up and do cardio again in a few hours but i can not sleep... alll i want to do is eat... and i dont want to eat shit i want just eat an egg but all my meals are in and i will not go off the blueprints... i know when this happens i am ready for my show... my body is living off the food i put in it not what is stored... i keep drinking water but it does not help..... time time time

never_2_big
08-06-07, 1:25 am
bro it is 1:10 am here and my ass can not sleep, the last couple nights have been tough on me... all i am thinking about is eating.... i have been up since 5am yesterday and i am still up.. i got to get up and do cardio again in a few hours but i can not sleep... alll i want to do is eat... and i dont want to eat shit i want just eat an egg but all my meals are in and i will not go off the blueprints... i know when this happens i am ready for my show... my body is living off the food i put in it not what is stored... i keep drinking water but it does not help..... time time time

youre heads in the game bro, and the path you have made for youself thus far has been one filled with determination and consistency, not to mention ten tonnes of pure balls to add to the mix.
live in the moment, get your mind off your stomach and youll be fine. remember youre playing to win, no time to change the blueprints.

stay strong House

The House
08-06-07, 1:31 am
i am strong so stong that i will not break... i will not go off my path.. i just can not sleep because my body is wired because my body is eating itself.. LOL thanks bro i will stay on the path till my path ends... but at the ends of a path is a new road and the roads just get bigger with more traffic..

jonsbsn
08-06-07, 4:56 am
i am strong so stong that i will not break... i will not go off my path.. i just can not sleep because my body is wired because my body is eating itself.. LOL thanks bro i will stay on the path till my path ends... but at the ends of a path is a new road and the roads just get bigger with more traffic..

Well, you're probably getting up pretty soon to do your cardio. Good luck man, I remember last spring a buddy of mine (H-bomb, I think you know him, I know he knows you) wouldn't stop complaining of how hungry he was. hahaha, he kept pounding down those diet colas. Good luck, I know its hard, stay strong, you're in this to win!

The House
08-06-07, 7:17 am
Well, you're probably getting up pretty soon to do your cardio. Good luck man, I remember last spring a buddy of mine (H-bomb, I think you know him, I know he knows you) wouldn't stop complaining of how hungry he was. hahaha, he kept pounding down those diet colas. Good luck, I know its hard, stay strong, you're in this to win!

H-bomb is a good guy, he is a friend and i can not wait to see him on stage doing what he does...

BigAnt
08-06-07, 4:04 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

stay strong!

do you think the others in your class will cheat-run off the road...

that is your answer!

you can do this!

The House
08-09-07, 12:28 am
sleep is still not good for me today. it is 1230 am and i got to get up to do my cardio at 330 am... I just can not sleep... all i can say is there will be time to sleep after the show.. till then i will be on edge........

eblnyc
08-09-07, 12:37 am
house,iam sorry you have insomnia. i suffer from that too.too much shit on your mind. rest is very important...but you know that already.reading always helps me go to sleep. relax and get some rest.

jonsbsn
08-09-07, 2:44 am
sleep is still not good for me today. it is 1230 am and i got to get up to do my cardio at 330 am... I just can not sleep... all i can say is there will be time to sleep after the show.. till then i will be on edge........

I'm sure you know this but sleep is important for fat loss... stress/sleeplessness causes weight gain in abdomen. Try to sleep man! Good luck though, and keep that drive going! You'll be sure to reap the rewards!

IronLeague
08-09-07, 10:28 am

I know the feeling all too well bro, I feel like I'm re-living it when you speak about it.. I couldn't sleep AT ALL about 2 weeks out form my last show. My body was a blazing inferno, I would chug on my water to try to put the flames out...but it did no good. I would toss and turn all night, get up to piss 3-4 times, constantly checking the mirror.. My eyes were always open before the alarm went off at 4am to bang cardio, most of the time I would just get up early, i was ready.

I feel you bro, stay strong... Use it to your advantage, feed off it, your body is telling you you're on the right track. You're getting fucking PEELED! In these last couple weeks when you start to get skeleton face, you will know the battle armor is ready...it's time to go to war baby!

I'll see you there bro...

Respect,
Mike

G Diesel
08-09-07, 10:38 am

You're the man House... Redemption is just over the horizon. Stay on your grind bro. Peace, G

bam05001
08-09-07, 12:07 pm
reading your posts have made me yearn for what your feeling! i know it sucks and "throwin in tha towl" looks like heaven right now but you have come too far to let this beat you! I have trained harder and harder these past couple of days from reading your struggle! get some sleep and keep tha faith.

The House
08-10-07, 11:39 pm
reading your posts have made me yearn for what your feeling! i know it sucks and "throwin in tha towl" looks like heaven right now but you have come too far to let this beat you! I have trained harder and harder these past couple of days from reading your struggle! get some sleep and keep tha faith.

bro use my pain for fuel... we shall win this show together my Animal brother..

Lowdown5
08-10-07, 11:58 pm
Sleep will come in time House and that time is drawing near. This is where your strength of will is your strongest asset. Eye on the prize.

The House
08-11-07, 9:29 pm
Sleep will come in time House and that time is drawing near. This is where your strength of will is your strongest asset. Eye on the prize.

all i see is a first place..... i got my eyes on the prize bro...you are right..

Lowdown5
08-11-07, 9:31 pm
all i see is a first place..... i got my eyes on the prize bro...you are right..

I would not expect anything less from you Bro.

The House
08-11-07, 9:33 pm
I would not expect anything less from you Bro.

i will not give you guys anything less.. how about that..

Lowdown5
08-11-07, 9:34 pm
i will not give you guys anything less.. how about that..

You always give your all House, that is why every single one of us holds you in the highest regard.

The House
08-11-07, 9:37 pm
You always give your all House, that is why every single one of us holds you in the highest regard.

we are all players on the same team here and the respect goes both ways.. thanks bro..

eblnyc
08-11-07, 9:37 pm
house,you are the shit and you will look killer on the big night i know it. good luck even though i dont think you need any. we are all pulling for ya!

The House
08-11-07, 9:40 pm
house,you are the shit and you will look killer on the big night i know it. good luck even though i dont think you need any. we are all pulling for ya!

thanks for being in my corner bro.... i am in yours also... keep strong

The House
08-12-07, 10:13 pm
a new week will start when i wake up and i got to put my head down and fight.... for there are only a few weeks left till the big day...