PDA

View Full Version : My secret arsenal: Weapons of Mass Construction

rev8ball
04-23-08, 7:06 pm
We all know of the great, popular, and extremely effective Animal products that Universal puts out – that’s why we’re all here. But there is something else lurking in the shadows of my musty, dusty and well-worn pages of my Universal product catalog. Now, I’m not about to take away any of the thunder that these monsters deserve because I have depended on them for decades. What I am going to do, however, is let all of you in on a few little secrets of mine (not all!), because I think it’s high time for some of these products to see the light of their rightful recognition.

First off is Genesis. I fucking love this product - it’s a multi on a multi! It consists of nine different components like: a mega-vitamin and mineral complex; natural anabolic sterols; anabolic activating factors; metabolics and lipotropics; essential fatty acids; digestive enzymes; and then some. When intensity goes through the roof, I take one Genesis in the morning and one Pak at night.

Next up is Amino Tech. I have always liked taking in some extra aminos along with my meals, at night time, etc.; basically any time I feel I need a little extra kick in the ass to my protein intake. But it’s a whole lot more than just aminos. It’s a fucking performance product buffet, and I know buffets. Besides the 12g of aminos, is also loaded with key energy vitamins, minerals, growth factors, performance enhancers, and anti-catabolic nutrients. And it’s freaking cheap to boot.

Now this next product sometimes does not get the respect it deserves. But it works. Hard Fast is a great pre, during, or post meal… fuck, why not just all three!? Protein, carbs, fats, and a virtual cornu-fucking-copia of high performance ingredients. And the banana flavor is the bomb!

We all know that we need tons of protein in order to build, and, when it comes to complete proteins, few things can compare to milk and eggs. And that’s why I use Milk & Egg protein. Lots of good proteins and only 4g of sugar (no artificial sweeteners). The vanilla tastes great and goes great with other ingredients (breakfast, etc.), and the price is right. In fact, I use so much of this stuff that I buy it in 20 lbs bulk!

And let’s not forget Liver tabs. But they have been discussed here in this forum ad nauseum, so I won’t go through it again. Suffice it to say that they work… ‘nuff said!

So, there’s a few of my little secrets. Not fucking rocket science, but don’t let that fool you. This shit is tried, true, and it works; I’ve been doing this shit too long to say otherwise. Get your nutrition in line, your training hardcore, and then consider some of these to help push you to the next level.

Intimidate, subjugate, and dominate…..
The Rev

Littlefry
04-23-08, 7:11 pm
good read bro!

BiG in NYC 823
04-24-08, 10:01 am
awesome post!

That is one of the many reasons why i love, respect and loyal to Universal / Animal.

They provide a variety of products to assist and provide needs to various lifters around the world!

so much innovative products that were produced way before other mainstream companies are now doing.

Great post, great read, keep up the work! Hopefully you'll release some of your other "secrets" to the FORVM!

J-Dawg
04-25-08, 10:39 am
Good writeup there Rev. Universal has a vast line of supps and at times some of 'em can get lost in the shuffle. Nice way to bring 'em back to light.

simpleguy
04-25-08, 10:44 am
vannilla milk&egg is great stuff... so are the others... good post

mritter3
04-25-08, 11:24 am
this is a great post man, universal has so many different products once you get set with a few you kind of forget what else is out there, thanks for the reminder.

TigerAce01
07-23-09, 2:27 am
Hard Fast is definitely one of my favorites, but pretty expensive if you plan on using it for an extended time. You can still find the 20lb bulk in some online stores.

Good read!

-Ace

ghost
07-23-09, 12:27 pm
Rev is the MAN. This guy knows his shit for supplements. The old school supps are forgotten due to some hype, which isnt a BAD thing, just they need to be remembered and used... I love OKG.. that stuff is amazing.

ghost
07-23-09, 12:29 pm
Hard Fast is definitely one of my favorites, but pretty expensive if you plan on using it for an extended time. You can still find the 20lb bulk in some online stores.

Good read!

-Ace

http://www.worldclassnutrition.com/hardfast.html
They have the 3.1 lb on sale.

ghost
http://www.worldclassnutrition.com/hardfast.html
They have the 3.1 lb on sale.

OR, here is the 20 lb container.

http://www.supplementcentral.com/universal-nutrition-hard-fast-20lb-bulk

Wasteland
Next up is Amino Tech. I have always liked taking in some extra aminos along with my meals, at night time, etc.; basically any time I feel I need a little extra kick in the ass to my protein intake. But it’s a whole lot more than just aminos. It’s a fucking performance product buffet, and I know buffets. Besides the 12g of aminos, is also loaded with key energy vitamins, minerals, growth factors, performance enhancers, and anti-catabolic nutrients. And it’s freaking cheap to boot.

Agree 100% on the Amino Tech. It's a Universal product that doesn't get enough attention.

Universal Rep
07-23-09, 12:40 pm

Good read!

-Ace

Chocolate Hard Fast. Mmmmm.... Not many people know about this one.

Firefist
07-23-09, 1:04 pm
gonna get some hardfast asap. read up on it, and it looks killlleeeerrrr. also gonna take ya up on genesis when i run out of pak.

thanks rev!

TigerAce01
07-23-09, 1:46 pm
Chocolate Hard Fast. Mmmmm.... Not many people know about this one.

Kind of addictive actually...like a light cocoa puffs taste.

-Ace

Universal Rep
07-23-09, 1:47 pm
Kind of addictive actually...like a light cocoa puffs taste.

-Ace

That's exactly right bro. That's why I love the taste. Granted, it ain't for everyone cuz of the high sugar, but honestly, I've never worried too much about sugars.

CuttDeez
07-23-09, 1:51 pm
Hey do you think there is an age thing for taking Genesis??

TigerAce01
07-23-09, 1:54 pm
That's exactly right bro. That's why I love the taste. Granted, it ain't for everyone cuz of the high sugar, but honestly, I've never worried too much about sugars.

I do enough high intensity cardio to not really have to worry at all. Plus, they give you a nice boost before your workout.

-Ace

ghost
07-23-09, 1:57 pm
Hey do you think there is an age thing for taking Genesis??
Stak and Test are the only two that I know of that are not recommended for under 25/21 respectively. All other supplements are recommended for 18+.

CuttDeez
07-23-09, 1:58 pm
Stak and Test are the only two that I know of that are not recommended for under 25/21 respectively. All other supplements are recommended for 18+.

Thanks a lot man I figured as much but no harm in asking!!

ghost
07-23-09, 2:04 pm
Thanks a lot man I figured as much but no harm in asking!!

absolutely there is no harm. a well informed member is what we are after!

Universal Rep
07-23-09, 2:08 pm
I do enough high intensity cardio to not really have to worry at all. Plus, they give you a nice boost before your workout.

-Ace

Meh, I just like the taste, hahahaha....

ghost
07-23-09, 2:08 pm
Meh, I just like the taste, hahahaha....

buying a 20 lb tub when i get home just from Your reviews URep.

rev8ball
07-23-09, 2:13 pm
I prefer the banana flavor. Especially when you mix it with some choc Iso whey...... (best Homer Simpson) MMMMMMM, banana spliiiiiiiite......

CuttDeez
07-23-09, 2:15 pm
I prefer the banana flavor. Especially when you mix it with some choc Iso whey...... (best Homer Simpson) MMMMMMM, banana spliiiiiiiite......

Choc bannana is the way to go. I do chocolate casein, a bannana, and natty PB for bed time and its better than any desert!!

Universal Rep
07-24-09, 11:08 am
buying a 20 lb tub when i get home just from Your reviews URep.

Taste is subjective. You'd best buy the small one first, R...

ghost
07-24-09, 11:46 am
Taste is subjective. You'd best buy the small one first, R...

it was either the choco or the vanilla.... i have not had great success in many vanilla powders, minus the RG Vanilla...