PDA

View Full Version : Ox's "Stack"

Ox
04-22-08, 10:07 am
For all of you who know me and for those of you who don't, I'm a huge believer in EAAs and EFAs. After all, they're ESSENTIAL aren't they?! They definitely are. And just in case you don't know, Nitro is THE best Amino product on the market worldwide. That's a bold statement but no bullshit. And Animal has done what has been needed to be done forever.

That is, to come out with a COMPREHENSIVE, all in one EFA product. There are plenty of products out there that contain trivial and insufficient amounts of EFAs and for that reason, I have alwasy had the need to buy all my EFAs seperately. Animal has finally put it all together and come out with an EFA product that matches my EFA regimine. However, they've added things like Sesamin and CLA and gotten their Omegas from such a wide variety of sources that I wouldn't even be able to duplicate this product if I wanted to.

But it just makes sense, here you have two products that are a must for optimal results. And that's whether you're trying to get as big as humnaly possible or diet down and get inhumanly shredded. To accomplish both you need the right EFAs and EAAs. Like Rep said before, Pak is a given but this stack, my stack, has a them: Essential. There's a lot of shit out there. It might work. It might not. And I've tried a LOT of it. But the only stuff that WILL work, time and time again are the essentials. The basics. Whether it's with diet or training, you will see your best progress with the basics. Peace.

pmug0000
04-22-08, 12:29 pm
For all of you who know me and for those of you who don't, I'm a huge believer in EAAs and EFAs. After all, they're ESSENTIAL aren't they?! They definitely are. And just in case you don't know, Nitro is THE best Amino product on the market worldwide. That's a bold statement but no bullshit. And Animal has done what has been needed to be done forever.

That is, to come out with a COMPREHENSIVE, all in one EFA product. There are plenty of products out there that contain trivial and insufficient amounts of EFAs and for that reason, I have alwasy had the need to buy all my EFAs seperately. Animal has finally put it all together and come out with an EFA product that matches my EFA regimine. However, they've added things like Sesamin and CLA and gotten their Omegas from such a wide variety of sources that I wouldn't even be able to duplicate this product if I wanted to.

But it just makes sense, here you have two products that are a must for optimal results. And that's whether you're trying to get as big as humnaly possible or diet down and get inhumanly shredded. To accomplish both you need the right EFAs and EAAs. Like Rep said before, Pak is a given but this stack, my stack, has a them: Essential. There's a lot of shit out there. It might work. It might not. And I've tried a LOT of it. But the only stuff that WILL work, time and time again are the essentials. The basics. Whether it's with diet or training, you will see your best progress with the basics. Peace.

An endorsement from the man himself!! I'm so pumped about Omega.

Universal Rep
04-22-08, 3:44 pm

Omega is great, but Omega/Nitro is an awesome stack, ain't it? For me, throw in Flex and you're set.

newbreed
04-22-08, 5:33 pm
YEAH it's an AWESOME stack. Great work!

Universal Rep
04-24-08, 11:59 am
YEAH it's an AWESOME stack. Great work!

House has his Pump/Torrent, now Ox has his Nitro/Omega... What's G's stack again?

Elite
04-24-08, 12:08 pm
House has his Pump/Torrent, now Ox has his Nitro/Omega... What's G's stack again?

At the moment, G's is Stak, Test, Pump, 2x Nitro, Beta Ala9 and 4 scoops Torrent.

And thats just around his w/o!!!

kcinnitram91
04-24-08, 12:14 pm
EAA's have always been my favorite supplement bar none. I am really happy I have been able to include omega. I feel like it has helped me take my diet to the next level. After all, being an animal is about improving yourself everyday.

Universal Rep
04-28-08, 2:21 pm
At the moment, G's is Stak, Test, Pump, 2x Nitro, Beta Ala9 and 4 scoops Torrent.

And thats just around his w/o!!!

Yeah, G knows his way around supps, that's for sure.

J-Dawg
05-02-08, 8:53 am
Omega is great, but Omega/Nitro is an awesome stack, ain't it? For me, throw in Flex and you're set.

Throw in Pak and ya pretty much have the basics covered.

Enforcer
05-02-08, 8:59 am
I heard that Enforcer guy has some sick stacks as well

Pizzalamp
05-02-08, 6:31 pm
I heard that Enforcer guy has some sick stacks as well

whos the enforcer?

Enforcer
07-16-08, 11:34 am
whos the enforcer?

Some asshole...lol

Littlefry
04-05-10, 11:20 pm
Just ordered 3x Nitro and 3x Omega to finish my cut up with and last me throught hopefully 3 months depending on how I dose it. Ill probably go with 1x Omega a day, and 2x Nitro pre and Post workout.

Ill let you know how it treats me.

Animal Rep
05-19-10, 1:58 pm
Just ordered 3x Nitro and 3x Omega to finish my cut up with and last me throught hopefully 3 months depending on how I dose it. Ill probably go with 1x Omega a day, and 2x Nitro pre and Post workout.

Ill let you know how it treats me.

Now thats serious.

mass3011
08-30-10, 9:40 am
Ox my man how do u use nitro I was want to no if I could take a pack while I train or if just pre and post is enough??

Ox
08-31-10, 7:31 am
Ox my man how do u use nitro I was want to no if I could take a pack while I train or if just pre and post is enough??

I use 3-4 paks PWO. But it can be used intra-workout also...I do this when dietting and calorie restricted. I'd say you need 2 paks to make it worth it.

mass3011
08-31-10, 11:08 am
I use 3-4 paks PWO. But it can be used intra-workout also...I do this when dietting and calorie restricted. I'd say you need 2 paks to make it worth it.

many thanks brother i will try 1 pre 1 intra and 1 post nitro is my fav animal product!!!!! amazed with recovery its given me

Universal Rep
08-31-10, 11:13 am

Perfect. Dieting/cutting is when EAAs really shine IMHO. You can also use it pre-workout...

mass3011
08-31-10, 4:32 pm
Perfect. Dieting/cutting is when EAAs really shine IMHO. You can also use it pre-workout...

many thanks to you bro and ox im 16 and just want to no nonses basic supplement stack that work would this be ok?
pak-breakfast
nitro-pre, intra, post
ultra whey pro-throughout day
omega-with a meal

felipelpr
11-06-10, 9:02 am
many thanks to you bro and ox im 16 and just want to no nonses basic supplement stack that work would this be ok?
pak-breakfast
nitro-pre, intra, post
omega-with a meal

perfect initial stack, bro!
stick with a good diet, and you're fine to go!

felipelpr
11-06-10, 9:03 am
pak-breakfast
nitro-pre, intra, post
omega-with a meal

I'd put some carbs with Nitro when taking it postworkout.
Waxymaize would do the job.