PDA

View Full Version : Erie PA Animals

Pages : [1] 2

kcinnitram91
04-30-08, 1:31 pm
After talking to other people I've realized a need for another Animal Chapter. That is why MattyH7688 and myself want to start an Erie chapter for the ABC.

Who is up for it!?

Universal Rep
04-30-08, 3:41 pm
After talking to other people I've realized a need for another Animal Chapter. That is why MattyH7688 and myself want to start an Erie chapter for the ABC.

Who is up for it!?

What took you fellas so long?

Brutus_515
04-30-08, 3:43 pm
Cool man!...hopefully being only 2 hours away we can roll up

kcinnitram91
04-30-08, 3:44 pm

haha great! I was hoping you would be down for it. I'm going to be joining the source this summer as well so we'll have to get together and train.

Brutus_515
04-30-08, 3:46 pm
i left that gym a "falling out" you could say i train at capones now I like it alot better...its about a mile away on 65

Universal Rep
04-30-08, 3:55 pm

That's what's great about the ABC Chapters... When different ones get together. In the future, we'll hopefully have larger, regional events, then the main national one in Columbus around The Cage.

kcinnitram91
04-30-08, 3:56 pm
i left that gym a "falling out" you could say i train at capones now I like it alot better...its about a mile away on 65

o alright well when I get home from school next week I'll let you know whats up with my gym situation.

Universal Rep
04-30-08, 3:56 pm

Who is up for it!?

Where's your partner in crime?

Enforcer
04-30-08, 3:57 pm
I am very glad to see this started. Let's start recruting some more peopel and try to get a summer ABC going. Whatever you need from me just let me know. I will do everything in my power to help you guys. Erie is a lil too far 4 me to drive to but you guys have my full support regardless

kcinnitram91
04-30-08, 3:57 pm
That's what's great about the ABC Chapters... When different ones get together. In the future, we'll hopefully have larger, regional events, then the main national one in Columbus around The Cage.

yeah, I'm hoping with this kind of being in between Pittsburgh and New York that we can get some people from both. Matty will be getting a lot of people from erie as well.

kcinnitram91
04-30-08, 3:59 pm
Where's your partner in crime?

Not sure. I know he is busy with his competition diet. I sent him a PM telling him it was up and running.

I am very glad to see this started. Let's start recruting some more peopel and try to get a summer ABC going. Whatever you need from me just let me know. I will do everything in my power to help you guys. Erie is a lil too far 4 me to drive to but you guys have my full support regardless

Great to have your support Enforcer. Sometime this summer would be ideal for me. I'm going to let some of the guys in the new york chapter know as well as the pittsburgh guys.

Enforcer
04-30-08, 4:04 pm
Not sure. I know he is busy with his competition diet. I sent him a PM telling him it was up and running.

Great to have your support Enforcer. Sometime this summer would be ideal for me. I'm going to let some of the guys in the new york chapter know as well as the pittsburgh guys.

Good shit bro. The wheels are slowly in motion

naturalguy
04-30-08, 4:08 pm
This chapter has some serious potential

kcinnitram91
04-30-08, 4:33 pm
This chapter has some serious potential

Thanks NG!

mattyh7688
04-30-08, 4:49 pm
this is what im talking about!!

Can't wait for this to get going.. I will get a lot of people together

I know a ton of people that would be interested

naturalguy
04-30-08, 4:50 pm
this is what im talking about!!

Can't wait for this to get going.. I will get a lot of people together

I know a ton of people that would be interested

Good to see you here matty

train.eat.supp.sleep
04-30-08, 4:56 pm
erie pa? i live in Girard...if ur from the erie area im sure you know what im talking about

kcinnitram91
04-30-08, 5:00 pm
erie pa? i live in Girard...if ur from the erie area im sure you know what im talking about

I go to college at Edinboro. Matty is originally from erie so that is why we decided to work together to get this started.

nrk5014
04-30-08, 5:00 pm
Let's meet at Penn State :)

Universal Rep
04-30-08, 5:02 pm
Let's meet at Penn State :)

How far is Erie from Happy Valley?

nrk5014
04-30-08, 5:03 pm
How far is Erie from Happy Valley?

A little too far. According to my roommate it's about 3ish hours.

edit: are there any chapters around state college?

Universal Rep
04-30-08, 5:06 pm

Closest is Pittsburgh, so you may want to consider starting up the Penn State chapter of the ABC yourself...

Brutus_515
04-30-08, 5:08 pm
I am in good with an online supp store from corry Pa wich is pretty close...Alot of my wifes family is from erie....They offered to open up the warehouse to me and a few guys before when we get a date set I can alway see if we can do a feild trip to there place to get supps real cheap

kcinnitram91
04-30-08, 5:11 pm

Yeah it's a little too far I think. You should start it up though!

I am in good with an online supp store from corry Pa wich is pretty close...Alot of my wifes family is from erie....They offered to open up the warehouse to me and a few guys before when we get a date set I can alway see if we can do a feild trip to there place to get supps real cheap

wow thats pretty sweet! I think I know the place you are talking about too.

nrk5014
04-30-08, 5:14 pm
Closest is Pittsburgh, so you may want to consider starting up the Penn State chapter of the ABC yourself...

I'm down. Unfortunately, I am done with school May 8th, and I won't be back until late august. I can try and get something started in terms of people, then we can make it happen in the fall. Until then, I'll have to help out with something on LI :)

mattyh7688
04-30-08, 5:57 pm
yea PSU is like 6 hours away lol

PSU has a very nice satellite campus(berhend) in Erie with an amazing gym

kcinnitram91
04-30-08, 6:12 pm

Edinboro's new gym is pretty damn nice too.

nrk5014
04-30-08, 6:34 pm

Don't get your hopes up with PSU's gym. They have a bunch of douchebag rules that would make anyone on this forum want to punch through a wall.

kcinnitram91
04-30-08, 7:40 pm
Don't get your hopes up with PSU's gym. They have a bunch of douchebag rules that would make anyone on this forum want to punch through a wall.

lol, Erie is matty's hometown so we should be able to find a good gym have this at.

mattyh7688
04-30-08, 7:49 pm
my gym is remodeling and should by far have the best gym in town soon

it is a ymca though, but it is very nice

kcinnitram91
04-30-08, 9:13 pm
my gym is remodeling and should by far have the best gym in town soon

it is a ymca though, but it is very nice

sounds good man. When I get home from school I'm going to go around to some of the local gyms and ask some of my friends from high school. I will get in contact with some of the guys from the Pittsburgh sessions and New York sessions. I'm trying to have this be an a big event.

nrk5014
04-30-08, 9:53 pm
sounds good man. When I get home from school I'm going to go around to some of the local gyms and ask some of my friends from high school. I will get in contact with some of the guys from the Pittsburgh sessions and New York sessions. I'm trying to have this be an a big event.

what are you tryin to get together in new york??

kcinnitram91
05-01-08, 9:10 am
what are you tryin to get together in new york??

no, since erie is kind of like a midway point between Pittsburgh and some parts of New York we were hoping to get some people from both crowds to come to this ABC.

nrk5014
05-01-08, 9:27 am
no, since erie is kind of like a midway point between Pittsburgh and some parts of New York we were hoping to get some people from both crowds to come to this ABC.

ohh i gotcha, yeah, it's really close to northwest ny. cool man, g/l.

Brutus_515
05-01-08, 10:56 am
Dont forget clevland and akron some AWESOME guys from those chapters as well. They came to Pitt. we went to akron.....shit just works better like that

BiG in NYC 823
05-01-08, 11:00 am
Hey NRK5014.

I have been following your posts/desires to start something on LI as far as an ABC chapter.

I live in Queens (on the border of LI) and will be more than willing to assist you in gathering something up!

I know NG stated some "rumblings" in Syosset at Powerhouse Gym (or w/e it's called nowadays), so maybe we can make the "final touches" and get it going!

I am going to the NY ABC meeting on May 10, i'll chat it up with him and see if we can get this started!

Enforcer
05-01-08, 11:09 am
Hey NRK5014.

I have been following your posts/desires to start something on LI as far as an ABC chapter.

I live in Queens (on the border of LI) and will be more than willing to assist you in gathering something up!

I know NG stated some "rumblings" in Syosset at Powerhouse Gym (or w/e it's called nowadays), so maybe we can make the "final touches" and get it going!

I am going to the NY ABC meeting on May 10, i'll chat it up with him and see if we can get this started!

Get it going bro. SI is not far from me. I would def make it out to that event

kcinnitram91
05-01-08, 11:52 am
Dont forget clevland and akron some AWESOME guys from those chapters as well. They came to Pitt. we went to akron.....shit just works better like that

Yeah good point. I'm going to post over there and let some of those guys know about this.

joe-yamma
05-01-08, 12:48 pm
Dont forget clevland and akron some AWESOME guys from those chapters as well. They came to Pitt. we went to akron.....shit just works better like that fo shizzle. plus the ohio guys are also getting together a cleveland session in the near future.
big shaf and i are always down for an ABC road trip.

Universal Rep
05-01-08, 12:52 pm

Yo M, good to see ya. Erie should be a solid ABC going forward...

kcinnitram91
05-01-08, 1:36 pm
fo shizzle. plus the ohio guys are also getting together a cleveland session in the near future.
big shaf and i are always down for an ABC road trip.

great to see your down for a session. I will update a list of people pretty soon.

nrk5014
05-01-08, 4:25 pm
Hey NRK5014.

Whatsup bro?

I used to live in Williston Park, which is realllllll close to queens, but we finally got a house out in East Patchogue, so now I'm kinda far...lol. Either way, Syosset is like a 30-40 minute ride, and it will be well worth it. I've heard nothing but good things about the gym. I'll be home from school May 9th, Vacation from the 12-16, then I'm back and ready to fuck shit up in the gym. Are you a member at bb.com also?? If you want to shoot me a PM here or there it's cool. Let me know what happenin.

Universal Rep
05-01-08, 4:28 pm
Whatsup bro?

I used to live in Williston Park, which is realllllll close to queens, but we finally got a house out in East Patchogue, so now I'm kinda far...lol. Either way, Syosset is like a 30-40 minute ride, and it will be well worth it. I've heard nothing but good things about the gym. I'll be home from school May 9th, Vacation from the 12-16, then I'm back and ready to fuck shit up in the gym. Are you a member at bb.com also?? If you want to shoot me a PM here or there it's cool. Let me know what happenin.

I know G's been talking about holding an ABC event up there. So, who's gonna take the lead and start the "Long Island ABC" thread?

nrk5014
05-01-08, 5:08 pm
I know G's been talking about holding an ABC event up there. So, who's gonna take the lead and start the "Long Island ABC" thread?

oohh ohhh!! pick me!!

gimme a few minutes :D

zanderfever
05-03-08, 7:06 pm
I live a ways away, but i'll keep my on this and i'll see what i can do

kcinnitram91
05-04-08, 5:11 pm
I live a ways away, but i'll keep my on this and i'll see what i can do

I'll keep you updated bro.

Universal Rep
05-06-08, 1:40 pm
So who's got updates??

squattingtillipuke
05-06-08, 1:45 pm
Erie - damn haven't been there in a while but was affiliated with the SeaWolves for 3 years. Great place with some wonderful people out there.

Nice to see you getting this up and running KC...good luck bro.

kcinnitram91
05-06-08, 10:27 pm
Erie - damn haven't been there in a while but was affiliated with the SeaWolves for 3 years. Great place with some wonderful people out there.

Nice to see you getting this up and running KC...good luck bro.

Thanks for your support bro

Iceiktitan
05-08-08, 11:36 am
You know I'm in........Thanks for holding the camera for me for the Rack Deads...Later on that day I got 425 for 1 solid rep....Keep me updated

kcinnitram91
05-09-08, 11:52 am
You know I'm in........Thanks for holding the camera for me for the Rack Deads...Later on that day I got 425 for 1 solid rep....Keep me updated

I'll let you know when the first one is

BiG in NYC 823
05-09-08, 12:07 pm
Whatsup bro?

Hey My bad..haven't checked this Thread in a minute..didn't subscribe to it..is your sn on bb.com the same? (I'll check it out)
We'l catch up and see where we stand/how we can get it started and when..

Damn..i should have been all over this like a fat kid on cake..hahaha

mattyh7688
05-09-08, 4:03 pm
finally done with school.. can finally focus on more important things in life, like Universal :D

Universal Rep
05-09-08, 4:05 pm
oohh ohhh!! pick me!!

gimme a few minutes :D

Uh... You've been picked, hahaha...

Universal Rep
05-09-08, 4:06 pm
finally done with school.. can finally focus on more important things in life, like Universal :D

Finals? How'd ya do?

Now, let's get this thing off the ground...

kcinnitram91
05-09-08, 4:43 pm

hey matty I was thinking about june 7th, its a saturday. How does that sound? Maybe go to some type of steakhouse or something to eat afterward?

mattyh7688
05-10-08, 9:53 am
hey matty I was thinking about june 7th, its a saturday. How does that sound? Maybe go to some type of steakhouse or something to eat afterward?

Sounds good. Any idea on a place?

kcinnitram91
05-10-08, 10:35 am
Sounds good. Any idea on a place?

The only places I know about are the ones up by the mall. I'm not sure how close they are to the gym that you go to.

mattyh7688
05-11-08, 4:30 pm
Finals? How'd ya do?

Now, let's get this thing off the ground...
finals went good.. now its time to work all summer :(

The only places I know about are the ones up by the mall. I'm not sure how close they are to the gym that you go to.

i am hoping a gym in town would let us do this..

kcinnitram91
05-11-08, 4:57 pm
finals went good.. now its time to work all summer :(

i am hoping a gym in town would let us do this..

They will. We will just have to pay the fee to get in for a day. Do you know any good gyms or should I just start googling gyms now?

Iceiktitan
05-11-08, 6:09 pm
I am an offical alumni of Edinboro University. WoW, what's next? Let's see......

600x1 for Rack Deads and 450x1 for Full Deads

"Lift until your eyes bleed"

kcinnitram91
05-11-08, 7:35 pm
I am an offical alumni of Edinboro University. WoW, what's next? Let's see......

600x1 for Rack Deads and 450x1 for Full Deads

"Lift until your eyes bleed"

congrats on graduation bro.

Iceiktitan
05-11-08, 8:27 pm
Thanx Animal.......

LayzieBone085
05-12-08, 6:02 pm
Whats up Animal, just got the word from kcinnitram91 you will be rolling to Erie, and I along with matty are close friends and live nearby

Some Suggestions I can give you for a gym would be anywhere in the Edinboro area (20 minutes south of erie)

Or in Erie we have a very nice gym in Natilus , the gym I go to is small but we could maybe arrange things at a local YMCA there are quite a few aroud the area, as well as a few new gyms opening up. Also there are some university gyms nearby such as Penn State Behrend which is quite extensive and I know a lot of people that go there so i could get in contact with them ( again right off the highway )

I could get in contact with the new gyms and see if they would not mind some "Animals" rolling up and showing the newbies how to really lift some weights.

As far as a place to eat afterwards i work at a fine dining restrautn that is right off the highway that seats over hundreds, so I could arrange things with my kitchen and head manager about eating there. The choices are very good, Rice, Chicken, Beef, Steaks, Tilapia, Salmon, Steamed Veggies, Fresh Fruit.. etc you name it we got it.

Let me know what you guys think..

If there is anything I can do to help contribute let me know. I would love to train like an animal.

- Bob Kupniewski

kcinnitram91
05-12-08, 8:29 pm
Whats up Animal, just got the word from kcinnitram91 you will be rolling to Erie, and I along with matty are close friends and live nearby

Some Suggestions I can give you for a gym would be anywhere in the Edinboro area (20 minutes south of erie)

Or in Erie we have a very nice gym in Natilus , the gym I go to is small but we could maybe arrange things at a local YMCA there are quite a few aroud the area, as well as a few new gyms opening up. Also there are some university gyms nearby such as Penn State Behrend which is quite extensive and I know a lot of people that go there so i could get in contact with them ( again right off the highway )

I could get in contact with the new gyms and see if they would not mind some "Animals" rolling up and showing the newbies how to really lift some weights.

As far as a place to eat afterwards i work at a fine dining restrautn that is right off the highway that seats over hundreds, so I could arrange things with my kitchen and head manager about eating there. The choices are very good, Rice, Chicken, Beef, Steaks, Tilapia, Salmon, Steamed Veggies, Fresh Fruit.. etc you name it we got it.

Let me know what you guys think..

If there is anything I can do to help contribute let me know. I would love to train like an animal.

- Bob Kupniewski

Good to have you on board. Now that we have the resturant figured out, I can start looking into gyms. Once I find a gym I will post up a date on this thread for sure as well as PM everyone who has already told me that they are coming.

Iceiktitan
05-13-08, 1:58 pm
Yo Nick I am going to be in Moon Tonight because of the Allegehny County Police Test Tomorrow. If you want to hang out give me a ring!

Iceiktitan
05-15-08, 10:59 am
Nick make up a flyer for me if you could so I can post it in the Edinboro Gym and possibly the local Y.

kcinnitram91
05-15-08, 11:08 am
Nick make up a flyer for me if you could so I can post it in the Edinboro Gym and possibly the local Y.

I'll see what I can do. I'm currently very busy with stuff. Is the Edinboro Gym open during the summer?

kcinnitram91
05-16-08, 2:52 pm

Hey Matt, here is the flyer. Feel free to print and distribute. If you can also give them my username then that way they can contact me. Thanks!

http://forum.animalpak.com/media/ABCFlyer.pdf

Iceiktitan
05-16-08, 5:17 pm
M-F 10-6 for Edinboro GYM

You'd have to speak with Michelle who is the GYM Head Honchow about reserving it for a session.

kcinnitram91
05-16-08, 8:44 pm
M-F 10-6 for Edinboro GYM

You'd have to speak with Michelle who is the GYM Head Honchow about reserving it for a session.

yeah I'm going to schedule the day on a saturday though. That way people have enough time to drive from wherever they may live at.

Iceiktitan
05-18-08, 3:56 pm
Sounds good bud....

yeah I'm going to schedule the day on a saturday though. That way people have enough time to drive from wherever they may live at.

kcinnitram91
05-19-08, 8:57 pm
so far we got...

mattyh7688
shaffer 515
joe yamma
icekeitan
lazybone085
Big in NY

I'm still looking at gyms and trying to find one that is good sized with decent equipment. I will update when I find one.

zanderfever
05-19-08, 9:10 pm
so far we got...

mattyh7688
shaffer 515
joe yamma
icekeitan
lazybone085
Big in NY

I'm still looking at gyms and trying to find one that is good sized with decent equipment. I will update when I find one.

correction-

mattyh7688
shaffer 515
joe yamma
icekeitan
lazybone085
Big in NY
Zanderfever

kcinnitram91
05-19-08, 9:20 pm
correction-

mattyh7688
shaffer 515
joe yamma
icekeitan
lazybone085
Big in NY
Zanderfever

Great! I look forward to meeting some of you guys in real life and thowing around some weight. Oh just thought I would add that this will definitely be on a saturday so that people will have time to drive from wherever they live at.

kcinnitram91
05-20-08, 9:56 pm
I almost have the gym situation figured out. I will hopefully have a definite place by tommorow at the earliest. Then all I have to do is find a place nearby enough for us to go eat after.

Iceiktitan
05-22-08, 3:30 pm
<--------------Iceiktitan

kcinnitram91
05-22-08, 3:40 pm
correction-

mattyh7688
shaffer 515
joe yamma
Iceiktitan
lazybone085
Big in NY
Zanderfever

updated

mattyh7688
05-23-08, 12:23 am
should be a good time

to bad im weak as shit from dieting for 20 weeks lol.. oh well you guys can show me up :D

kcinnitram91
05-23-08, 5:03 pm
should be a good time

to bad im weak as shit from dieting for 20 weeks lol.. oh well you guys can show me up :D

Hey matty, Do you have any friends that are coming or is it just you? If you do have friends please have them come on here and let me know so I have a head count. Thanks

kcinnitram91
05-23-08, 5:09 pm
Day and Time: Saturday, June 14th at 1 PM

Place: Pennbriar Athletic Club, 100 Pennbriar Dr
Erie, PA 16509

Workout: To Be Determined, Just give suggestions if you have ideas.

PWO Meal: To Be Determined, Just give suggestions as well.

Price: $5, Me and the owner were able to work this one out.

kcinnitram91
05-23-08, 5:15 pm
Yeah dude, my gym's pretty big. The whole conditioning area contains a track, tons of cybex and nautilus machines, a bunch of cardio equipment, and a large weight area. The weight area is spacious, around 1,000 sq. ft., and IT HAS THREE SQUAT RACKS, SIX BENCH PRESS STATIONS, A FEW DUMBELL BENCHES, TWO LEG PRESS MACHINES, TWO HACKS, A SMITH, AND DUMBELLS THAT GO UP TO 150 POUNDS, just to name a few. For sure there could be an ABC meeting because they had a karate demo on the fitness floor before.

LayzieBone085
05-23-08, 11:09 pm
Since your gonna be lifting at pennbriar u are right off the highway and peach street which has almost every resturant you could ask for

Texas RoadHouse
Longhorn Steakhouse
Quaker Steak and Lube
TGI Fridays
A few Sports Bars
Olive Garden
O Charlies
Smokey Bones
Outback
Max n Ermas

are some suggstions for you guys

COUNT ME IN!

kcinnitram91
05-23-08, 11:52 pm
Since your gonna be lifting at pennbriar u are right off the highway and peach street which has almost every resturant you could ask for

Texas RoadHouse
Longhorn Steakhouse
Quaker Steak and Lube
TGI Fridays
A few Sports Bars
Olive Garden
O Charlies
Smokey Bones
Outback
Max n Ermas

are some suggstions for you guys

COUNT ME IN!

Well I think we should definitely all agree on one. I'm down for any one of the steak houses. I'm guessing you know your way around the area layzie so we'll be fine. I also have a navigation system that I'm going to borrow off of my dad. What do you guys think?

Iceiktitan
05-24-08, 2:02 pm
I am ready to tear up that gym.....

ironjim87
05-25-08, 4:59 am
What's up fellas, I'm the animal member from Pennbriar who described the gym and I'm stoked for this event! YOU PICKED THE RIGHT PLACE FOR THIS! Besides myself, we have a cop state champion powerlifter, Rick Emmerick, who's huge, strong, and cool as hell. We have two cool trainers who are seasoned lifters, Big Rich ( one cool& crazy meathead ), and Giles (the natural version of Phil Heath). If all these guys were there, it'll be a blast!

kcinnitram91
05-25-08, 6:49 pm
kcinnitram91
mattyh7688
shaffer 515
joe yamma
Iceiktitan
lazybone085
Big in NY
Zanderfever
ironjim87

kcinnitram91
05-25-08, 6:50 pm
Hey guys don't forget to sport your animal gear at this event! All who attend will recieve a free yellow iconic shirt, however I will need your addresses after we see who goes so we can mail it. Just remember to wear your animal shirt.

zanderfever
05-25-08, 11:38 pm
What's up fellas, I'm the animal member from Pennbriar who described the gym and I'm stoked for this event! YOU PICKED THE RIGHT PLACE FOR THIS! Besides myself, we have a cop state champion powerlifter, Rick Emmerick, who's huge, strong, and cool as hell. We have two cool trainers who are seasoned lifters, Big Rich ( one cool& crazy meathead ), and Giles (the natural version of Phil Heath). If all these guys were there, it'll be a blast!

Natural version of Phil Heath?! Damn! You should get him into Animal.

deanna7272
05-25-08, 11:46 pm
Hey... May check this one out.... I have to see how far it is, but B.C. just mentioned that he's going to be in Ohio for a couple weeks in June and wants to hit up an ABC... If it's not TOO far, we may show up...lol He may actually be closer that I am, but... I am going to let him know about it and Tunabreath also.... You may have a few more on the way....

kcinnitram91
05-26-08, 7:22 pm
Hey... May check this one out.... I have to see how far it is, but B.C. just mentioned that he's going to be in Ohio for a couple weeks in June and wants to hit up an ABC... If it's not TOO far, we may show up...lol He may actually be closer that I am, but... I am going to let him know about it and Tunabreath also.... You may have a few more on the way....

awesome! Just let me know when you find out for sure.

deanna7272
05-26-08, 9:27 pm
awesome! Just let me know when you find out for sure.

B.C. is heading out of Ohio that day, so he's not going to be able to make it... I'm still going to talk with Tunabreath and see if he wants to head up... I'll let ya know...

kcinnitram91
05-27-08, 3:04 pm
B.C. is heading out of Ohio that day, so he's not going to be able to make it... I'm still going to talk with Tunabreath and see if he wants to head up... I'll let ya know...

sounds good!

Hey does anyone have a digital camera who will be coming for sure?

LayzieBone085
05-28-08, 2:39 pm
Hey guys don't forget to sport your animal gear at this event! All who attend will recieve a free yellow iconic shirt, however I will need your addresses after we see who goes so we can mail it. Just remember to wear your animal shirt.

Ill be sure to rock the yellow animal shirt, no question about it.

sounds good!

Hey does anyone have a digital camera who will be coming for sure?

I have a digital camera and i WILL be bringing it without question, we can take the photo picture of all of us on it, and it can take videos as well if you want me to upload videos onto the ABC page on bodybuilding.com to show everyone how they tear it up the "Animal" way.

kcinnitram91
05-28-08, 4:15 pm
Ill be sure to rock the yellow animal shirt, no question about it.

I have a digital camera and i WILL be bringing it without question, we can take the photo picture of all of us on it, and it can take videos as well if you want me to upload videos onto the ABC page on bodybuilding.com to show everyone how they tear it up the "Animal" way.

Sounds good!

amasotto
05-29-08, 4:55 pm
Im down to train hard. give me a date

kcinnitram91
05-29-08, 7:05 pm
Im down to train hard. give me a date

Erie, PA 16509

There you go bro. I'm adding you to the list as well.

kcinnitram91
05-29-08, 7:06 pm
kcinnitram91
mattyh7688
shaffer 515
joe yamma
Iceiktitan
lazybone085
Big in NY
Zanderfever
ironjim87
amasotto

possibilities:
deanna7272
tunabreath

Iceiktitan
06-02-08, 12:24 pm
I'll bring my camera if you can spot me pulling 450 from the floor!!!

LayzieBone085
06-03-08, 1:00 pm
I'll bring my camera if you can spot me pulling 450 from the floor!!!

DAM, ill make sure to take a pic for you on my camera bud.

Can't wait 12 more days.

Brutus_515
06-03-08, 1:09 pm
kcinnitram91
mattyh7688
shaffer 515
joe yamma
Iceiktitan
lazybone085
Big in NY
Zanderfever
ironjim87
amasotto

possibilities:
deanna7272
tunabreath

Hey man sorry but i cant make it to the session. My wife's baby shower is that day i wish i could make the trip but too many things goin on that day

kcinnitram91
06-04-08, 4:39 pm
Hey man sorry but i cant make it to the session. My wife's baby shower is that day i wish i could make the trip but too many things goin on that day

It's cool man. Family comes first. Your still the man in my book!

kcinnitram91
06-04-08, 4:45 pm

Erie, PA 16509

PWO Meal: Texas Roadhouse, Reservations are for 3-3:30. This will give us enough time to train, get pictures and everything and go eat.

Workout: I will be training Chest. Anyone who wants to train with me can, however we will split into smaller groups to save time. You can train any bodypart you want though, it doesn't matter to me. lol

kcinnitram91
06-04-08, 4:48 pm
kcinnitram91
mattyh7688
joe yamma
Iceiktitan
lazybone085
Big in NY
Zanderfever
ironjim87
amasotto

possibilities:
deanna7272
tunabreath

^^^

LayzieBone085
06-04-08, 6:12 pm
Texas Roadhouse and a Chest Workout seems good to me, cant wait.

kcinnitram91
06-05-08, 3:04 pm
kcinnitram91
joe yamma
Iceiktitan
lazybone085
Big in NY
Zanderfever
ironjim87
amasotto

possibilities:
deanna7272
tunabreath

BiG in NYC 823
06-06-08, 9:16 am
kcinnitram91
joe yamma
Iceiktitan
lazybone085
Big in NY
Zanderfever
ironjim87
amasotto

possibilities:
deanna7272
tunabreath

What's going on bro??

Put me down on the "Possibilities" List, b/c I originally did plan on going, but I may have to find a different way to travel (i.e. train, bus, etc.)

...long story, but I do not have a car with me.. =/ and therefore I have to find a different mode of transportation..

Ima try hard to get there, but just as an FYI..Thanks and sorry bro...

naturalguy
06-06-08, 10:14 am
Did you get the ABC care package?

kcinnitram91
06-06-08, 10:23 am
What's going on bro??

Put me down on the "Possibilities" List, b/c I originally did plan on going, but I may have to find a different way to travel (i.e. train, bus, etc.)

...long story, but I do not have a car with me.. =/ and therefore I have to find a different mode of transportation..

Ima try hard to get there, but just as an FYI..Thanks and sorry bro...

Its cool man. Like I said to matty, there will be many more to come. I'll put you down for the possibilities.

Did you get the ABC care package?

Yeah I got it. Two thumbs up from me!

kcinnitram91
06-06-08, 12:25 pm
kcinnitram91
Iceiktitan
lazybone085
Zanderfever
ironjim87
amasotto

possibilities:
deanna7272
tunabreath
BIG in NYC 823

zanderfever
06-07-08, 9:50 pm
Ok, so I just found out that this is 7 hours away for me... so put me on the maybe list. I'll do what I can. Sorry.

kcinnitram91
06-08-08, 10:43 am
kcinnitram91
Iceiktitan
lazybone085
ironjim87
amasotto

possibilities:
deanna7272
tunabreath
BIG in NYC 823
Zanderfever

Iceiktitan
06-09-08, 1:11 pm
Almost time to see who has guts and who has nothing.........

zanderfever
06-09-08, 4:32 pm

Thats a challenge. Damn, I need to find a way to get up there...

kcinnitram91
06-09-08, 6:59 pm

lol, I don't know about all that. I plan on throwing around some heavy weight though.

Thats a challenge. Damn, I need to find a way to get up there...

I hope you can make it, but if you can't there will always be more of these.

LayzieBone085
06-09-08, 9:37 pm
How often are you thinking of having these Nick?

Also I will let you know If i can make it.. about 90% sure i will be there

and ill call for Texas Roadhouse Reservation upon arrival.

We are doing chest Correct?

Got an outline of the exercises we may be donig!? ill make sure to go light on friday on the bench so i can kill it on saturday with you.

Iceiktitan
06-09-08, 10:21 pm
Im doing an old skool blood and guts back workout............

zanderfever
06-09-08, 11:21 pm

Got an outline of the exercises we may be donig!? ill make sure to go light on friday on the bench so i can kill it on saturday with you.

Hey, don't bench. You need to be 100% for an ABC

kcinnitram91
06-10-08, 10:05 am

Hey man if you don't want to bench, its cool. Matt AKA icekitan is doing back like he said, and I'm sure he won't mind you joining in with him.

I'm thinking about having one of these every few months. Probably not another one during the summer just because of the drive I have to make along with changing around my plans.

kcinnitram91
06-11-08, 11:15 am
kcinnitram91
Iceiktitan
lazybone085
ironjim87
amasotto

possibilities:
deanna7272
tunabreath
BIG in NYC 823
Zanderfever

I'm doing chest, so who wants to train with me out of everyone who is coming?

Matt or Iceiktitan is training back so anyone who wants to train with him can. I think layzie might because of him training chest late in the week.

I just want to get this a little organized so when we get there we can start right away. Thanks

zanderfever
06-11-08, 1:28 pm
Hey, sorry I can't come. The distance is just to great and Sunday is fathers day.

kcinnitram91
06-11-08, 1:35 pm
kcinnitram91
Iceiktitan
lazybone085
ironjim87
amasotto

possibilities:
deanna7272
tunabreath
BIG in NYC 823

Iceiktitan
06-11-08, 2:41 pm
Whoever wants to do Chest post it in the forum asap. I'd like to do back but it's not a big deal if I can't I can always do it monday.....

Main Choice: Back
Second Choice:Chest

Enforcer
06-12-08, 2:00 pm
1st ABC this weekend fellas. I know u guys are gonna rep Animal to the fullest. I'll be looking for your pics on Monday

LayzieBone085
06-12-08, 9:06 pm
Well im on Fullbody workouts right now, so regardless ill be doing DB Bench / T-Bar rows 2marow in my workouts, but its 10-12 reps with 30 seconds rest between each sets (2 sets)

Either one is fine with me, im down for Chest if your rocking solo Nick, ill make sure to bring the camera, so we can get some videos of the beasts lifting, and pictures to post on the forums for everyone.

Im 99% sure im in, just have my Praxis Exams in the morning before hand, See you 5 or so people there.

Anywhere we are meeting or just walk inside pennbriar!?

naturalguy
06-13-08, 8:21 am
kcinnitram91
Iceiktitan
lazybone085
ironjim87
amasotto

possibilities:
deanna7272
tunabreath
BIG in NYC 823

Looks like a great lineup. I see my boy BIG is making the trip.

Looking forward to the pictures.

Enforcer
06-13-08, 8:25 am
kcinnitram91
Iceiktitan
lazybone085
ironjim87
amasotto

possibilities:
deanna7272
tunabreath
BIG in NYC 823

Solid group of Animals right there. Get it done fellas

Iceiktitan
06-13-08, 1:06 pm
Nick- I'm resting all day for Chest Tomorrow and fueling up with some steak, potatoes, and pasta. You better watch out brother. I'm going to be insane......

kcinnitram91
06-13-08, 1:41 pm
Well im on Fullbody workouts right now, so regardless ill be doing DB Bench / T-Bar rows 2marow in my workouts, but its 10-12 reps with 30 seconds rest between each sets (2 sets)

Either one is fine with me, im down for Chest if your rocking solo Nick, ill make sure to bring the camera, so we can get some videos of the beasts lifting, and pictures to post on the forums for everyone.

Im 99% sure im in, just have my Praxis Exams in the morning before hand, See you 5 or so people there.

Anywhere we are meeting or just walk inside pennbriar!?

Well I'm going to try and get there around 12 so that I can get there early. I'll be waiting inside the main room when you walk in the gym. I'll be wearing my red iconic T. My cell phone number is 412 992 6969, so if anyone has to reach me you can. My dad is also letting me borrow his camera so I'll be able to get pics up Sunday.

Nick- I'm resting all day for Chest Tomorrow and fueling up with some steak, potatoes, and pasta. You better watch out brother. I'm going to be insane......

So does that mean your down for chest with me tommorow?

kcinnitram91
06-13-08, 1:42 pm
kcinnitram91
Iceiktitan
lazybone085
ironjim87
amasotto
BigNick

possibilities:
deanna7272
tunabreath
BIG in NYC 823

BiG in NYC 823
06-13-08, 4:34 pm
kcinnitram91
Iceiktitan
lazybone085
ironjim87
amasotto
BigNick

possibilities:
deanna7272
tunabreath
BIG in NYC 823

Sorry for the late notice, but my sister just informed me that she's throwing a party for "Father's Day" and the entire Fam is going. =/
Sorry bro!
Have a blast and take lots of pics!

kcinnitram91
06-13-08, 6:02 pm
kcinnitram91
Iceiktitan
lazybone085
ironjim87
amasotto
BigNick

possibilities:
deanna7272
tunabreath

LayzieBone085
06-14-08, 6:11 am
Alright Animals, lets see what you got today, dont put me to shame!

kcinnitram91
06-14-08, 8:54 am
I'll be waiting in the main lobby. I am wearing my red iconic T with black shorts and black shoes. My cell number is 412 992 6969, call me if you have any problems and see you there!

kcinnitram91
06-14-08, 6:49 pm
http://s302.photobucket.com/albums/nn82/kcinnitram91/

here are some pics from today's session. Only three showed up layziebone, iceiktitan, and myself, but it was still an awesome session.

zanderfever
06-14-08, 7:50 pm

here are some pics from today's session. Only three showed up layziebone, iceiktitan, and myself, but it was still an awesome session.

Damn, a 225 Front Squat? Thats intense. Sorry I missed this...Could've had fun.

BiG in NYC 823
06-14-08, 9:01 pm

man! only 3 showed up!?!? Well, from the looks of it, you fellas made the best of it and made it an awesome training day!

Wish I could have been part of it..but nonetheless, great job boys!

ironjim87
06-14-08, 9:12 pm
Nice session guys. Way to be. I must've came too late to catch you guys but I came in at 3:30 and did some legs.

naturalguy
06-14-08, 9:48 pm

Looks good fellas. Hey 3 is a start. Did you guys hit up some food afterwards?

joe-yamma
06-14-08, 10:17 pm
here are some pics from today's session. Only three showed up layziebone, iceiktitan, and myself, but it was still an awesome session.looks like it was a solid session k!
doesn't matter if you had 3 or 103, quality over quantity.
hopefully some of us pgh guys will be able to make it up to support your next one.

damn bro, you put on some size since i last saw you! do work son!

kcinnitram91
06-15-08, 10:34 am
Looks good fellas. Hey 3 is a start. Did you guys hit up some food afterwards?

Yeah we went to texas roadhouse and got some steaks in us! Good eatin!

looks like it was a solid session k!
doesn't matter if you had 3 or 103, quality over quantity.
hopefully some of us pgh guys will be able to make it up to support your next one.

damn bro, you put on some size since i last saw you! do work son!

Thanks man. Yeah there will be more next time I'm sure. I'll have to plan one a few months in advance so people can clear their schedules.

Brutus_515
06-19-08, 9:24 am
looks like an awesome time man we will be up for the next one...I hardly recognized you with hair bro!...gettin big man keep it up

Iceiktitan
07-02-08, 10:10 am
Where's the shirt Nick?

joe-yamma
07-09-08, 3:39 pm
we're putting together another Steel City ABC on Sunday 7/20... probably around 10am.
Vinny G will be there after competing in the Masters National on Saturday night.
i'll be posting the official word in a day or so.
i know that K and Ice are down...
any other guys around Pgh for the summer or want to make a trip down I-79?

Enforcer
07-09-08, 3:42 pm
we're putting together another Steel City ABC on Sunday 7/20... probably around 10am.
Vinny G will be there after competing in the Masters National on Saturday night.
i'll be posting the official word in a day or so.
i know that K and Ice are down...
any other guys around Pgh for the summer or want to make a trip down I-79?

Sounds good to me bro. I think it would be a great idea to get an event going right after the Nationals. Hit me up with your info and I will get a care package sent out to you for the gym.

joe-yamma
07-10-08, 2:32 pm
The next Steel City ABC session is set!
When: Sunday 7/20 @ 10am

Vinny Galanti is competing in the NPC Masters Nationals in Pittsburgh on 7/18-19
and will be in attendance at the ABC.

Check out the Pittsburgh thread for details:
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthrea...=10856&page=37

I hope some of you bros can make it.

Iceiktitan
07-11-08, 3:03 pm
Pump is by far hands down the best preworkout product I have ever taken. My arms are swole 2 hours after the workout. What the hell is really in it, crack cocaine lol........

Iceiktitan
07-27-08, 6:13 am
Nick. I have a minilog started on Bodybuilding.com Called "From Animal to SuperBeast". Please check it out when you have time. I know their are a lot of Animal Pump Logs out there but I figured I'd just ask you since I gave a shout out to the ERIE ABC in it.

Barbenders Babe
08-26-08, 9:37 am
Hey brothers and sisters! Paul "Barbender" Vargo and I recently purchased a gym in Hermitage, PA and are having our first ABC Session. this is something you dont wanna miss! we are combining with Akron, Cleve, Pitts and Erie since we are in the middle of all and about an hour from each. so get you shit together and get ready for the biggest ABC session ever! there will be so much Animal attitude in the building we'll be tearing down the walls! more details on the Akron/Canton thread and myspace.com/barbendersgym. hit us up if interested in coming down. we are having our Grand Opening on 9-20-08 that you dont wanna miss either. hit em both and meet some of the most elite bbs and powerlifters around! this is gonna be freakin huge!

October 11, 2008 Saturday
time to be posted soon

Barbenders Gym
2253 East State Street
Hermitage, PA 16148
724-342-5650

Owners: Paul "Barbender/Vag" Vargo
Vicki "Barbenders Babe"

Barbenders Babe
08-29-08, 1:49 pm
Hey Brothers/sisters! anyone interested in coming to Hermitage, PA Oct 11 for one the biggest, most exciting sessions ever? We are combining with Akron, Cleve, Pitt and your area to have the wildest session under one roof! hit us up and let us know if interested! this is something you dont want to miss out on. More details on the Akron thread

Barbenders Gym
2253 East State Street
Hermitage, Pa 16148

Owners: Paul "Barbender/Vag" Vargo & Vicki "barbenders babe"

Lewy23
08-30-08, 12:59 pm
I gave Paul a call today...he wants to start the ABC around 5 or 6pm. That way everyone can make it...especially for the ppl that work crazy hours and need their rest. So I hope a start time of 5 or 6pm works out for everyone...let me know your thoughts!!

Lewy

LayzieBone085
08-30-08, 1:10 pm
Oh HELL YEAH! oct 11th I am going to have to mark my calendar, I am in Indiana Pennsylvania right now from college, but originally live in Erie. I will have to find how far this is from Indiana or Erie (depending on if I am home) and will make sure to attend this.

Mark me down for coming because I will make room in my schedule for this event.

Its about 90 minutes give or take from college or from my house so I will have to arrange to get the car from my house to attend this event.

Lewy23
08-30-08, 2:12 pm
Oh HELL YEAH! oct 11th I am going to have to mark my calendar, I am in Indiana Pennsylvania right now from college, but originally live in Erie. I will have to find how far this is from Indiana or Erie (depending on if I am home) and will make sure to attend this.

Mark me down for coming because I will make room in my schedule for this event.

Its about 90 minutes give or take from college or from my house so I will have to arrange to get the car from my house to attend this event.

Sweet bro...lookin forward to smashin fuckin weights with ya!!

Lewy

LayzieBone085
08-30-08, 7:31 pm
Sweet bro...lookin forward to smashin fuckin weights with ya!!

Lewy

No doubt my man, I will have to talk to nick (KC) he did the ABC Erie last time over the summer, and see If i can drag him as well as IceKittaining (the other member that showed)

Lets try and get as many animals as possible and make this an epic session.

I am always ready to rock and roll for a lifting session, and when you throw on the yellow Animal Gear that means 1 thing. Shut up and FUCKING LIFT

Barbenders Babe
09-02-08, 11:09 am
this is going to be an awesome session and we cant wait to meet all you brothers & sisters!

Lewy23
09-03-08, 12:23 pm
I will have a cool flyer made up here soon for the Mega ABC Session!!!

Lewy

Lewy23
09-03-08, 12:42 pm
PM me if you want me to email you a copy to print out and distribute!!

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j28/arsnik023/posterMegaABC2.jpg

LayzieBone085
09-08-08, 12:43 pm
Bumping this up, lets make this a big session guys.

Lewy23
09-08-08, 3:09 pm
Can we get a tentative headcount going for the Mega Session??

Lewy

Iceiktitan
09-23-08, 7:52 pm
You can count me in! Looking forward to meeting other Animals.

deanna7272
09-23-08, 9:58 pm
Hey Lewy... Where are we "officially" signing up?

Lewy23
09-24-08, 7:46 am
Hey Lewy... Where are we "officially" signing up?

Yes please!!! It is only a couple weeks away now. This time will fly by! Lets start getting official head counts!

Lewy

Iceiktitan
11-04-08, 2:59 pm
Small Erie Animal Session at Edinboro University my home gym is in the works.

Iceiktitan
11-06-08, 5:37 pm
Erie ABC

When: November 22nd, 2008
Where: Edinboro University Gym
Time: 3 p.m
Bodypart to be trained: Back

Grub: Texas Roadhouse or Longhorn

Iceiktitan
11-07-08, 6:34 pm
We are going to do this Edinboro Style. So far the list is growing. A possibility of 10 members.

Erie ABC

Any questions?
mattwilson@simcon.net

deanna7272
11-09-08, 8:47 pm
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y73/deanna7272/ABC120copy1.jpg

Hey all... Check it out.... Here's the info, now bring down some ANIMALS!!!!

More info to come, keep an eye on the OHIO VALLEY THREAD!!!!!

Iceiktitan
11-12-08, 7:00 pm
Erie Abc Signup:

Iceiktitan
Dan
Bob
John
Marine Mike (maybe)
Under Armour (maybe)
Wolf (maybe)
Shark (maybe)

Iceiktitan
11-13-08, 5:02 pm
Erie Abc Signup:

Iceiktitan
Dan
Bob
John
Josh
Marine Mike (maybe)
Under Armour (maybe)
Shark (maybe)

boro-achillies
11-13-08, 11:32 pm
im pumped for this session. been talking to matt for like 2 weeks about this and im getting more and more siked. im starting my own joureny to body building and looking to get some serious weight moved out here in boro. so bring out the animals and show this gym what lifting all about. - john.

Enforcer
11-14-08, 8:51 am
Erie ABC

Nice bro, glad to see you guys got a date going for this. And you def can't go wrong with Texas Roadhouse or Longhorn for a post workout meal.

Iceiktitan
11-14-08, 5:07 pm
Erie Abc Signup:

Iceiktitan
Dan
Bob
John
Josh
Casey Bard
Steve Teriilo
Zach Hamelton
Marine Mike (maybe)
Under Armour (maybe)
Shark (maybe)

Iceiktitan
11-14-08, 5:11 pm
This event is more so a local event with a couple outsiders. My reasoning for having it here in Edinboro is to get more exposure of Universal Nutrition / Animal in the small town of Edinboro. Don't be fooled, we have some strong beefy motherfuckers here. We will have more events to come I can promise you that. I won't let you down bro.

Nice bro, glad to see you guys got a date going for this. And you def can't go wrong with Texas Roadhouse or Longhorn for a post workout meal.

Iceiktitan
11-15-08, 5:18 pm
Erie Abc Signup:

Iceiktitan
Dan
Bob
John
Josh
Casey Bard
Steve Teriilo
Zach Hamelton
Boro-Derek (maybe)
Marine Mike (maybe)
Under Armour (maybe)
Shark (maybe)

Iceiktitan
11-18-08, 5:35 pm
Erie Abc Signup:

Iceiktitan
Dan
Bob
John
Josh
Casey Bard
Steve Teriilo
Zach Hamelton
Boro-Derek
Marine Mike (maybe)
Under Armour (maybe)
Shark (maybe)

LayzieBone085
11-18-08, 6:37 pm
Cant wait bro, im ready to rock and roll. I got the camera so ill be taking some videos/ pictures for sure.

You or Dan might have to pick me up.

deanna7272
11-18-08, 10:35 pm
Man, Ice.. Looks like you've gathered yourself some ANIMALS for this one!!!! Wish I could make it up, but I gotta hit up the in laws for Turkey Day!!!

I'll get my crew together and we'll be up for the the next one!!!

joe-yamma
11-18-08, 11:00 pm
looking solid Ice!
it gets damn cold up there in the "snow belt" at edinboro (the fighting scots, i went to bball camp there a bunch of times in high school!)
so i know you guys are training hard.

if any of your boys up there are going to be home around the 'burgh for the holiday, tell them about the Steel City ABC on 11/29.

or better yet, just bring 'em with you!
looking forward to seeing you there.

Iceiktitan
11-19-08, 5:47 am
I will be sure to announce to all of them the Nov 29th PITTSBURGH ABC and the Dec 13th OHIO VALLEY ABC. The more ANIMALS the better.

P.S. The name's Matt. Looking forward to seeing you in Pittsburgh Brother.

looking solid Ice!
it gets damn cold up there in the "snow belt" at edinboro (the fighting scots, i went to bball camp there a bunch of times in high school!)
so i know you guys are training hard.

if any of your boys up there are going to be home around the 'burgh for the holiday, tell them about the Steel City ABC on 11/29.

or better yet, just bring 'em with you!
looking forward to seeing you there.

Iceiktitan
11-19-08, 5:49 am
The next one will be bigger and better. I promise you that. I am going to make flyers and post them all around Edinboro, within the school, and in Erie. I want to make the next one HUGE!!!!

P.S. I will definetely keep in touch with you as far as future ERIE ABC's go :)

Man, Ice.. Looks like you've gathered yourself some ANIMALS for this one!!!! Wish I could make it up, but I gotta hit up the in laws for Turkey Day!!!

I'll get my crew together and we'll be up for the the next one!!!

boro-achillies
11-20-08, 9:23 am
im so siked. im attending. snows coming down so it drives the animals indoors.

Iceiktitan
11-20-08, 2:11 pm
Erie Abc Signup:

Matt (Iceiktitan)
Danny Wegg
Bob (LayzieBone085)
John (boro-achillies)
Josh
Casey Bard
Steve Teriilo
Zach Hamelton
Boro-Derek
Marine Mike (maybe)
Under Armour (maybe)
Shark (maybe)

Iceiktitan
11-22-08, 2:25 pm
Erie Abc Signup:

Matt (Iceiktitan)
Danny Wegg
Bob (LayzieBone085)
John (boro-achillies)
Josh
Casey Bard
Steve Teriilo
Zach Hamelton
Boro-Derek
Steve
Marine Mike (maybe)
Under Armour (maybe)

LayzieBone085
11-22-08, 8:09 pm
Great time and good fun. Glad I could attend Matt.

http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/6708/dscn0417fi1.jpg

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/641/dscn0418ic3.jpg

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/3359/dscn0419lo8.jpg

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/8725/dscn0420ux7.jpg

Pics

Iceiktitan
11-22-08, 8:46 pm
Erie Abc Attendance:

Matt (Iceiktitan)
Danny Wegg
Bob (LayzieBone085)
John (boro-achillies)
Boro-Derek (Registered but needs to post here in the thread)
Steve (Is in the process of registering)
Dennis (Is in the process of registering)

I enjoyed lifting hard with such a great group of guys. Stay tuned for more events in the future.

Pictures and Video's will be up as soon as possible.

Later.....

Iceiktitan
11-22-08, 9:46 pm
2nd Annual Erie Abc Pictures

http://community.webshots.com/album/568861042vOWOSu?vhost=community

deanna7272
11-23-08, 4:27 pm
Great pics!!! Looks like you guys had a good session.... That's a good solid base you guys have...

LOVE those Plank Pull Ups... Barbender's Babe taught me those when I trained up there and have been doing them ever since...

We'll be up for the next one, had to miss this one due to Turkey Day at the inlaw's...lol Can't pass an EXTRA Turkey Day, right?

boro-achillies
11-23-08, 6:18 pm
had a great lift. had to rush to work but pushing the limits all the time. good work matt

Iceiktitan
11-24-08, 5:19 pm
Pm me your name and address bro.

had a great lift. had to rush to work but pushing the limits all the time. good work matt

Iceiktitan
11-24-08, 5:20 pm
Got your pm. I am complying a list of names and addresses. Once we have the final count I'll turn the information over to the necessary person(s).
[QUOTE=LayzieBone085;568722]Great time and good fun. Glad I could attend Matt.
[QUOTE]

LayzieBone085
11-24-08, 6:10 pm
Got your pm. I am complying a list of names and addresses. Once we have the final count I'll turn the information over to the necessary person(s).
[QUOTE=LayzieBone085;568722]Great time and good fun. Glad I could attend Matt.
[QUOTE]

Thanks Matt, and thanks for giving me the heads up. If there are any ABC's around us. Give me a call, and ill do the best to go with you. We can carpool.

deanna7272
11-24-08, 6:22 pm
AHEM... AHEM....

ABC's in the area??? Carpool???

OHIO VALLEY ABC ...

Load em up Matt...

Iceiktitan
11-25-08, 5:45 am
Don't you worry. I be pimpin the Ohio Valley ABC for ya.....I'll be sure to tell all the ERIE CHAPTER GUYS that it's an event of a lifetime and one they shouldn't miss........

AHEM... AHEM....

ABC's in the area??? Carpool???

OHIO VALLEY ABC ...

Load em up Matt...

bikinipatrol
12-01-08, 12:09 pm
i might be down for another one, I'm up in Jamestown

Iceiktitan
12-01-08, 1:27 pm
The next event will be held in Erie. Hope you can make it.

i might be down for another one, I'm up in Jamestown

bikinipatrol
12-01-08, 8:37 pm
any idea about a date?

Iceiktitan
12-01-08, 10:55 pm
It'll be posted in the official events section fairly soon.

any idea about a date?

boro-achillies
12-03-08, 10:36 pm
sore as fuck. looking forward to the next erie lift. hoping to get down to other events when possible.

Iceiktitan
12-04-08, 3:35 pm
You know how I do bro. If you ain't limpin when you leave one of my sessions it's because I didn't push you hard enough. When you are in MY HOUSE I expect destruction, determination, and annihilation. An Erie Event will becoming soon. Check the offical events calendar for other ABC EVENTS in the Nation. Oooo and don't forget about the CAGE at the Arnold.

sore as fuck. looking forward to the next erie lift. hoping to get down to other events when possible.

Iceiktitan
12-09-08, 8:20 pm
Yo Erie Animals, anyone interested in lifting mid Jan 2009???

boro-achillies
12-11-08, 2:51 pm
hell ya. im down for lifting whenever where ever. got over the 400 mark final in dead lifts. bring down the house!

Iceiktitan
12-19-08, 8:57 pm
Date: January 24th, 2009
Time: 2-3 p.m
Gym Location: Penbriar
Eats: We have it all in Erie
Bodypart:TBA
Anyone?? Anyone??

Iceiktitan
01-21-09, 1:09 am
Anyone interested in forming an ERIE ABC Session sometime Mid Feb? Give a shout out here or PM me.

boro-achillies
01-23-09, 11:19 am
im down. whenever where ever. matt just get at me. im repin aniamal everyday at the gym now and the young ones are starting to ask questions. u got to love a product and company that will help all those around to reach there own desire and destiny.

bikinipatrol
01-23-09, 12:31 pm
i'd drive down sometime

Iceiktitan
01-23-09, 1:11 pm
You want it you got it. Any specific dates/times anyone would like before I start getting things set in stone.

i'd drive down sometime
You better be bro. I'll find you and make you lift harder. Blood, sweat, and tears. Bring pain like it's a game. Give me a call sometime bro.

im down. whenever where ever. matt just get at me. im repin aniamal everyday at the gym now and the young ones are starting to ask questions. u got to love a product and company that will help all those around to reach there own desire and destiny.

bikinipatrol
03-20-09, 1:05 pm
anybody interested in setting something up?

Iceiktitan
03-20-09, 1:32 pm
Date: April 18, 2009
Time: TBA
Gym Location: TBA
Eats: We have it all in Erie
Bodypart:TBA

Come on fellas and ladies. Who wants some?

bikinipatrol
03-23-09, 9:57 pm
i'd be down with at least 2 others

Iceiktitan
03-24-09, 12:16 pm
Roll Call for the April 18th, 2009 Erie ABC (Just add your name to the list)

Iceiktitan

P.S. Make sure you register all users who intend on going. We need to get an accurate headcount for corporate so we can get first time ABC'rs their shirts....

ironjim87
03-25-09, 4:12 pm
Hey, April 18th in erie sound great! I just saw that I missed the January 24th one at Pennbriar. I lift at Pennbriar, so if the next one could be there, that'de be sweet. You can count me in for this one man!

Iceiktitan
03-25-09, 4:34 pm
Roll Call for the April 18th, 2009 Erie ABC (Just add your name to the list)

Iceiktitan
Ironjim87
bikinipatrol ( + 2 guests)

P.S. Make sure you register all users who intend on going. We need to get an accurate headcount for corporate so we can get first time ABC'rs their shirts....

Iceiktitan
03-30-09, 8:38 pm
Paul "The Barbender" Vargo and Vicki "Barbenders Babe" are having an ABC Session on April 25th 2009 at Barbenders Gym.. This will be the 2nd session that Barbender has hosted.. For those that made it back in October, you know what
to expect.. for those that didnt, you need to make it this time.. there is a LOT of stuff planned so you DEFINITELY wanna make it..

Barbenders Gym
2253 E. State St.
Hermitage, PA 16148
724-342-5650
"The Place For Serious Fitness"

keep your eyes peeled, because we will be releasing more and more info as the time approaches.. a flyer is being made as we speak..
I will post it here first, but keep checking out www.BarbendersGym.com for more and more updates!..

There is a lot planned, Barbender ONLY knows how to do it big, and if you havent heard.. Paul is back and competing after having a
"career ending injury" in 2005, he has now already qualified for the WABDL Worlds in Vegas! so make sure you stay tuned,
because you seriously want to be apart of this.. if you have any questions, give the gym a call or contact me..

Little Z
03-30-09, 8:40 pm
good shit bro, I was just about to hit you fellas up with that info..

any questions hit me or Paulie "The Barbender" up!

hope to see you guys there!

the time right now is being ironed out.. the gym fee is gonna be $7 at the door.. ill post up more info when the man himself contacts me!

Iceiktitan
03-30-09, 9:56 pm
You know I'm down. I might even try and set a bench PR there. Time will tell.

good shit bro, I was just about to hit you fellas up with that info..

any questions hit me or Paulie "The Barbender" up!

hope to see you guys there!

the time right now is being ironed out.. the gym fee is gonna be $7 at the door.. ill post up more info when the man himself contacts me!

Little Z
03-31-09, 1:13 am
You know I'm down. I might even try and set a bench PR there. Time will tell.

sounds good brother, ill be on the horn with Barbender tonight ironing out some more details and the flyer.. so ill let him know you're down..

bringin anyone?? you know you wanna

Barbenders Babe
03-31-09, 10:04 am
hey brothers and sisters. . . . it is on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! april 25 at our place! we are having our 1st Annual Fitness Expo at our gym combining the rockin ABC, vendors, give-a-ways, 50/50 raffle, food (dont eat too much, im sure we'll have to hit up Quaker Steak N Lube like we did last time and the laughs we had, damn what an evening it was!!), Zumba, cycling and striptease classes!! we were so proud to host the last ABC in October and honored to host this one as well. the brothers/sister of Animal are one of a kind and we are proud to call ourselves ANIMAL. we hope to see all you guys that made the trip in October and hope to meet new animals that will be making the trip this time too.

Good luck to the competitors heading to columbus that same day! you all train your asses off, now its time to shine!

APRIL 25, 2009 (SATURDAY)
Barbenders Gym
2253 East State Street
Hermitage, PA 16148
724-342-5650
Paul & Vicki (soon to be) Vargo

barbendersgym.com (you can ck out pics from last ABC Mega Session last Oct)
More details coming soon!! Zippi will keep you posted with details as well, thanks zipster!

Iceiktitan
03-31-09, 2:32 pm
I got some people who should be coming....I'll get them registered on this here forum.

sounds good brother, ill be on the horn with Barbender tonight ironing out some more details and the flyer.. so ill let him know you're down..

bringin anyone?? you know you wanna

Little Z
03-31-09, 9:34 pm
I got some people who should be coming....I'll get them registered on this here forum.

sounds good bro!

Little Z
04-01-09, 3:19 am
flyer is up and done.. got the OK from Barbender just now, so im giving it to you guys first!

the session will begin at 5PM, but the Fit Expo begins at 1PM (so come on in!) 7 bucks at the door..

as Barbenders Babe stated, there will be all kinds of shit for us to check out.. as you know the Barbender Family ALWAYS gives back..

make sure you check out this session, you'll get the chance to meet the Barbenders Strength Team! (including Gus Vargo - who qualified for WABDL Worlds!)

this is going to be huge Animals! ANY questions hit me up..

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii279/WHannon/BBGABC.jpg

Barbenders Babe
04-01-09, 10:19 am
Hello and Welcome all brothers/sisters and families! Paul "barbender" and I (along with our son, Gus, the youngest on the BBG Strength Team) are hosting the 2nd ABC Mega Session and want all to join in! Your families are welcome to come along to see what you guys do best and join in on all the festivies throughout the day. we are combining the ABC with our Fitness Expo so you'll be able to meet high-powered athletes, pick their brains, meet fellow brothers, put faces to names and have some fun! I will be teaching Zumba and Striptease classes if you want to send the sisters in for some girlie time along with some of our instructors jammin out some cycling classes all day long. you will find vendors, give-a-ways, 50/50 raffle, food and soooo much more!! this is something you dont wanna miss!!! we invite your yelling, grunting, hard core music and chalk on the floor at our place, so bring it on!

Paul & Vicki Vargo
Barbenders Gym
2253 East State Street
Hermitage, PA 16148

April 25, 2009
Fitness Expo 1:00 - 9:00
Mega Session 5:00

barbendersgym.com for more details & pics of last session

Iceiktitan
04-07-09, 4:56 pm
yo Erie Pa Animals. Check out the 2nd annual Barbender ABC. They have a kickass gym with some awesome people. "It is a must not miss event!"

Little Z
04-07-09, 5:04 pm
with some awesome people.

thats so nice of you to say about me Matt! hahahahha

Little Z
04-12-09, 3:04 pm
Hey just wanted to give you guys a heads up.. we are attempting a head count, so if you could.. head on over to my Miami Valley OH ABC
thread and add your name to the growing list if you plan on making it..

Barbenders Babe
04-21-09, 12:40 pm
come on guys! the poster is posted on our website and the schedule is up if you wanna do some cardio too. we have zumba, cycling and striptease going on all day! tons of food, give-a-ways, animal samples, t-shirts, 50/50 raffle and tons of fun! come meet our strength team and get to know everyone! you guys rocked the house at our last one, this one is bigger and better!!! barbender is sporting some new equipment and willing to answer any questions you have. come on, bend an ear of a drug free world champion and record holder! ck out our website for more info. . . barbendersgym.com see ya'll saturday. now lets get this place rockin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS SATURDAY
APRIL 25, 2009
1-9 PM FITNESS EXPO

ABC STARTING AT 5 PM
$7 AT DOOR

BARBENDERS GYM
2253 EAST STATE STREET
HERMITAGE, PA 16148
724-342-5650

PAUL & VICKI VARGO . . . AND GUS (YOUNGEST BBG STRENGTH TEAM MEMBER)

C.Coronato
06-03-09, 10:14 am
Whats going on fellas. Any fellas in the mix of ABC action?

Iceiktitan
06-05-09, 5:04 pm
Yo. This is Ice. Check your pm box bro.

C.Coronato
06-16-09, 4:15 pm
Hey guys were are trying to push the ABC movement even further. Coordinators : Please insert your ABC chapter into your signature, quote this thread and add it just as it is.

PA(Erie) ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=17465)

Anyone else in the chapter is more than welcome to add this as well to help further promote the movement. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks fellas.

Iceiktitan
07-04-09, 9:45 am
Yo Erie Animals. Take a roadtrip to yorkville,OH on July 25th to the Bodyshop. It is a must not miss event. Hope to see you all there. If you need anymore information check out the Ohio Valley Chapter. Be sure to put your name on the rollcall!

Iceiktitan
07-11-09, 7:57 pm
Bump

Originally Posted by deanna7272
HERE WE GO BOYS AND GIRLS...

The Ohio Valley Chapter is once again alive and kickin'... Make your plans now... If you have ANY questions or need directions, get at me....

When: JULY 25, 2009

Where: The Body Shop
201 Martha Street
Yorkville, Ohio 43971

Time: 3:00 PM

Eats: TBA

ANIMAL: The House....

Enough Said....

Iceiktitan
07-11-09, 7:58 pm
In other related news look for an ABC in the ERIE Area within the next month or so. A gym is being secured now so details will be released soon. Any questions?? Pm me.

Ice

Iceiktitan
07-13-09, 4:52 pm
The Erie Chapter is hosting its third annual abc. It has been a long time coming. Details are below. If you have ANY questions pm me.

When: August 8th, 2009

Where: Best Fitness
LakeWood Plaza 2147 W 12th street
Erie, PA

Gym Contact: 814-453-2378

Time: Right now things are flexible. If you're interested throw out some times that work for you.

Gym Fee: $7

Eats: TBA. We have pretty much anything you can think of on PEACH STREET.

Iceiktitan
07-13-09, 5:02 pm
Erie ABC 3 Offical Rollcall:

Iceiktitan

joe-yamma
07-17-09, 11:33 am
where's our PA bros at???
The House AND Vinny G at Pittsburgh ABC tomorrow...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=760622#post760622

bikinipatrol
07-17-09, 8:19 pm
Erie ABC 3 Offical Rollcall:

Iceiktitan
bikinipatrol

Iceiktitan
07-18-09, 11:45 pm
bump bump

Iceiktitan
07-26-09, 1:53 pm
(Just an FYI the date changed from the 8th to the 9th.)

The Erie Chapter is hosting its third annual abc. It has been a long time coming. Details are below. If you have ANY questions pm me.

When: August 9th, 2009

Where: Best Fitness
LakeWood Plaza 2147 W 12th street
Erie, PA

Gym Contact: 814-453-2378

Time: 3-5 pm

Gym Fee: $7

Eats: TBA. We have pretty much anything you can think of on PEACH STREET.

Firefist
08-05-09, 4:57 pm
gotta show the PA animals some love. Yall know damn well Ice drives out to all the sessions. Come on, where is everybody? lets get some more names on that list!

Iceiktitan
bikinipatrol
The Anti-Asian

MAY, and i mean a big MAY have to skip out on the Post meal due to some recent upbringings. But will show up to train and see how everyone is doing. As usual, I will be training back if anyone wants to tear it up!

Iceiktitan
08-06-09, 7:15 am
Don't worry I'll eat enough for the both of us bro. It's growing season.

gotta show the PA animals some love. Yall know damn well Ice drives out to all the sessions. Come on, where is everybody? lets get some more names on that list!

Iceiktitan
bikinipatrol
The Anti-Asian

MAY, and i mean a big MAY have to skip out on the Post meal due to some recent upbringings. But will show up to train and see how everyone is doing. As usual, I will be training back if anyone wants to tear it up!

Iceiktitan
08-09-09, 2:03 pm
Erie Abc 3 is being moved back. I'll keep ya posted.

bikinipatrol
10-09-09, 12:34 pm
anybody else up for putting something together? I've got the itch

LayzieBone085
10-10-09, 6:56 pm
I am always ready to get something going....... Honestly since ICE is so busy, I would be more than honored to get something going. I know the owner @ Best Fitness very well, and he said anytime we want to do an ABC, just gather a crowd and they are game.

bikinipatrol
10-10-09, 9:39 pm
i know of at least 2 other guys on here, they don't post much anymore, but they'd definately be down for it

Little Z
10-21-09, 1:37 pm
Matty Matt Matt Matt..

Havent talked with you since the Ohio Valley ABC.. we have a nice session comin together Sunday in Columbus.. any of the guys able to come down?..

Firefist
11-01-09, 8:05 pm
To all the animals in the surrounding chapters, you may have caught word of an Akron/Canton ABC, and you heard right. We are gonna be throwin down at the Buckeye Gym in Tallmadge, OH. From what ive heard and from the pictures ive seen on the site, the place is noooooooo joke, some very cool equipment there to be used. i tried to get a time and date to cater to alot of yall that i talked to, so we can get this shit official.

November 21, 2009
12 PM
Buckeye Gym
Eats to be decided.

Is that cool for everyone? if so, lets get that list crackalackin!

the akron/canton thread
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=835548#post835548

Bryce
12-31-09, 6:52 am
Gorilla Pit Strength Sports in Mentor, OH is hosting an ABC on Jan 23, party starts at 2pm. If anyone plans on competing in Cleveland's Strongest Man on Feb 13 this is a perfect opportunity to check out the equipment that will be used. $5 at the door.

Contact info and address can be found at gorilla-pit.com

Michael Cartinian stopped by last weekend with Danny and Dave from 216 barbell. Mike and Danny both killed 900+lbs squats. See the videos on Gorilla Pit's you-tube channel, and a great interview we did with Cartinian here: http://www.facebook.com/v/1316173753193.

C.Coronato
02-19-10, 4:44 pm
The Official Invite:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

Iceiktitan
07-23-10, 6:53 pm
It's gonna be back to school time before we know it so I figured I'd offer an offical invite to all of ya still left in the Erie Chapter. Who wants to see an Abc happen before school time? Ya know I'm down. Let's get this shit rolling.

machineman
10-13-10, 10:24 am
Toledo ABC

December 4
Time: 1pm
Gym: YMCA

PWO - BD's Mongolian Grill

Post up in the Toledo Animals thread if you are able to make it!!!!

deanna7272
10-20-10, 10:18 pm
OHIO VALLEY ABC ALERT!!!!

Where: The Body Shop ... Yorkville, Ohio
When: SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 21... 11:00 am - ??
PWO Eats: TBA

This ABC will be held on Sunday following the 2010 Erik Fankhouser Classic (Mid Atlantic Grand Prix / WV State)

Any questions, please contact me!!!

smoothballer
11-09-10, 10:51 am
All right everyone, I have heard back from Iron Asylum and they are excited to have us back for another ABC before we close out 2010. Ohio is Animal Country after all so we need to end the year with an bang and I don't know any way better to do it that another insane session at IA.

Multi-Chapter Ohio ABC

Where: Iron Asylum Gym - Cleveland OH
When: Saturday, December 4th - 1:00 PM
PWO Meal: To Be Determined...

Any questions, please contact myself or machineman.

Signup in Cleveland ABC Chapter thread