PDA

View Full Version : Germany (Baumholder) Animals

Iron 3
05-07-08, 4:18 pm
Big hello to everyone!! This is my first post as an ABC Coordinator! I officially just became the newest ABC Coordinator a few minutes ago. My location is Baumholder, Germany and basically I represent Animal for Americans who are stationed overseas either as civilian or military. Check out the thread honoring new coordinators and you can see I have a whole post to myself by Enforcer!
I have to say that this is really cool and I'm pretty excited. When Enforcer emailed me earlier today asking me to become an ABC coordinator I was rather surprised and pretty excited. I had the whole day for it to sink in, and I just became official.
Right now I need to start recruiting and spreading the word about Animal.
So here's hoping my ABC will shake the foundations of the future gym unlucky enough to host us!!

FUCK YEAH!!

naturalguy
05-07-08, 5:24 pm
First thank you for your service.

We are here to help you have a successful event.

Iron 3
05-08-08, 4:01 am
Sweet. I thought this thread was lost after it didn't appear for like an hour.

nautral guy, thanks for the support. I plan on doing all I can to have a damn good session.

In addition to using this thread for people to sign up on, I plan on using this thread to log my activities and what I'm doing to prepare for the ABC gathering; later on will be all the coverage. In the mean time I welcome advice from anyone who's keeping track of my progress to offer a second opinion.

I won't be able to do much except for a little recruiting until the week after next, but after that I won't (or shouldn't) have as much going on.

That's all for now.
Peace!

niladmirari88
05-08-08, 8:48 am
wie gehts?

Iron 3
05-08-08, 1:57 pm
wie gehts?

Good, but I actually know next to no german. I know French though.

C.Coronato
04-23-09, 9:51 am
Iron how are ya brother. Any news going on out there?

CavScout1980
04-28-09, 6:17 pm
Is there still an ABC in Germany or did this go belly up???

rmeguy
05-24-09, 12:25 pm
im guessing this flopped rather quickly. I am currently deployed and here in a bit when i get back i will be starting one in Bamberg, Germany! So, if there is anyone who is close to there and interested let me know so we can start getting the ball rolling!!!!!

-Ben

C.Coronato
05-26-09, 10:05 am
Ben - Do you train with any dudes out there? Or do you see anyone who you think would be interested in something along the lines of a good old fashioned training session?

CavScout1980
06-09-09, 7:15 pm
I will be back from Iraq about Thanksgiving time. I would be more than interested in joining a club. I am out of Grafenwoehr. We have a brand new huge gym down there. But I would be willing to travel if you guys could get something going.

C.Coronato
06-16-09, 4:10 pm
Hey guys were are trying to push the ABC movement even further. Coordinators : Please insert your ABC chapter into your signature, quote this thread and add it just as it is.

Germany(Baumholder) ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=17648)

Anyone else in the chapter is more than welcome to add this as well to help further promote the movement. PM me if you have any questions. Thanks fellas.

CavScout1980
09-01-09, 8:00 am
WTF happened?

C.Coronato
09-04-09, 9:40 am
WTF happened?

Whats up Cay, you still around in Germany?

CavScout1980
09-04-09, 1:43 pm
Whats up Cay, you still around in Germany?

I am in Iraq right now, but I will be back in Germany soon. Whats up?

C.Coronato
10-08-09, 11:36 am
Looking to see if you are going run an ABC .

C.Coronato
02-17-10, 2:20 pm
Here is your invitation:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

C.Coronato
03-10-10, 11:37 am
Whats up guys. FIBO is coming back to Germany. Post up here if you will be attending:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=30239

Iron 3
04-12-10, 9:31 pm
Sorry bout the delay. I figured I'd let everyone know that I am no longer in Germany. If anyone else located there wants to be the coordinator s/he's welcome to it. Again, sorry about the delay. Best to everyone.

C.Coronato
02-15-11, 9:48 am
The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

C.Coronato
05-03-11, 2:38 pm
Will you be going to BodyPower? Make sure you check out the ABC run by G Diesel, Wrath, and OX.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35738-SPECIAL-ABC-Temple-Gym-Bodypower-Expo-5-20-11

BoneSaw
08-03-11, 5:43 am
yo i know i asked about this chapter a few months ago, and was wondering if it got back on its feet. im down in ktown so if anything goes on let me know.

yeah i hit FIBO up. bad ass.

Firedrake
08-07-11, 1:52 pm
I certainly hope things are happening -- of course, the last time I was in Baumholder or K-Town was before there was Animal!

In the early-mid 70s, I had trouble finding people to train with!

BoneSaw
08-10-11, 6:58 am
thats the problem i am running into out here.

atrain11b
08-29-11, 2:26 pm
thats the problem i am running into out here.

You still around? I just PCS'd into Hohenfels and was looking into ABCs around here. I see this is the only one we have in Germany. Maybe I can get something rolling here in Hohenfels. Wouldn't mind lifting with you or anyone in this thread when I am your way. Still waiting on my vehicle, and am lost as all get out right now.

C.Coronato
08-29-11, 4:47 pm
You still around? I just PCS'd into Hohenfels and was looking into ABCs around here. I see this is the only one we have in Germany. Maybe I can get something rolling here in Hohenfels. Wouldn't mind lifting with you or anyone in this thread when I am your way. Still waiting on my vehicle, and am lost as all get out right now.

Glad to see your still around Atrain. Let me know if I can do anything to help my brother!