PDA

View Full Version : Yo Fellas, Introduce Yourself...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Riesjs
01-23-08, 5:29 pm
to all newcomers!!! welcome.
Dive in, get a journey, work on your signature so everyone knows where you are from.
If you got questions, feel free to post em up or get a hold of a henchman or watchman.

patrick
01-23-08, 6:29 pm
hey bros - i'm 38, 5/8 190, powerlifter since1985, well, back pblms started in 97, so ive just been a bench presser competitvely. always wanted mass, but could never get it. friend of mine told me about this site a month ago & curiosity got the best of me. so i didnt join right away- just read. man is there alot of educational stuff on here! and everything is tried & true! not the bs in the mags ive been reading for years. anyway, this site is part of my new years resolution. train like a bodybuilder, eat like a bodybuilder, & hopefully grow like one. its soo great to have a source like this to refer to as far as the honesty & dedication of its participants. after reading g diesels "diary" & i read everything, I cant possibly fail. wraths entries prior to a show were so inspiring & still are. machine is so motivating... i cant wait to train anymore!!! thanks to all participants who make this site a reality- its soo needed! i live near the tristate area for ny,nj,pa - so if you hear screaming in the nite it'l probably be me in my quest for mass...

widdlewade44
01-23-08, 6:35 pm
Legion!

It's awesome to see all these new members and entries.

As stated above, please check out the 12 rules and maybe even print out a copy of them, browse through the sections because we have a lot of information here on the FORVM now, and last but not least, feel free to hit up a Henchmen or Watchman if you have questions.

Again, Welcome aboard! Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Lickdem89
01-23-08, 7:16 pm
WHats up everyone Im a New Member Names Robert "Arizona" Wellman im 18 years old 5'10" and about 184 pounds. Im senior this year and a poolee in the Marine Corps and leave june 23. Think this website and forum is awesome and hope to learn much more

DLFCFNHB
01-23-08, 7:22 pm
This is my first post. My real name is Dave. I'm 26 and live in nowhere central MA. I've been training off and on since highschool. I did a bench meet 3 yrs ago, I did ok. I took up MMA for a little while, did 1 ju-jitsu comp. That went pretty good too. I decided this year it was time to get serious. I have been training pretty hard and eating pretty good for a while, its time to either do it for real or find a new hobby. I dont know if competing in bodybuilding is my thing, but I want to look like I could. There is a great old school feeling gym in my town. Iron World, no showers, not much cardio, and loud music. I train with the owner, great partner, he learned the ropes from a lot of old school guys. A few guys do shows, a couple do strongman comps, but like every gym alot of wouda-coulda-shouldas. I dont even know what my goals are, I just want to eat, sleep, and train until I am happy with the results. Hopefully I am never happy...

widdlewade44
01-23-08, 7:26 pm
WHats up everyone Im a New Member Names Robert "Arizona" Wellman im 18 years old 5'10" and about 184 pounds. Im senior this year and a poolee in the Marine Corps and leave june 23. Think this website and forum is awesome and hope to learn much more

I have walked in your shoes...20 years ago. Good luck on your Journey.

Kevin
widdlewade44
Sgt '88-93
USMC

david62889
01-23-08, 9:44 pm
hey everyone. im from michigan, near metro detroit. im 18 and i go to eastern michigan.

home 5'7 at 175lbs. decent battle scars ;)

and have been addicted to the iron since summer of '06

lifterkid17
01-23-08, 10:13 pm
hey everyone. im from michigan, near metro detroit. im 18 and i go to eastern michigan.

home 5'7 at 175lbs. decent battle scars ;)

and have been addicted to the iron since summer of '06

Awesome man welcome to the forvm, haha you are pretty much a spittin image of myself! keep pumpin!

throwermuscle
01-24-08, 12:37 pm
sup yall, not much to say about me other than im new to this, i realized i needed a change and i was bitten by that bug.
im 6'2 260 trying my damn hardest to fine tune myself to solid steel and sex appeal.

Bronzebird
01-24-08, 4:47 pm
I started out at age 46 on Nov.7,2007 lifting weights to replace Holiday Dojo Closure. My wife and I joined 24hr fitness 5min from home in Early December. I started Whey protein blends and was making gains after about 6 weeks of training. I then decided to take Animal Paks and Stak2 for an additon to my training. All said and done on the first cycle of stack my bench was increased by 40 pounds. I will be the first one to admit that I like to take notes and compare data. Science geek on results. I look for to staying touch on progress. My current stats are 5'11", 185lbs, bf%18, 272x3 Wide Grip Hammer Bench(solo train), Blue Belt in TKD(Cardio and sparring). Hobbies are most water sports here in Oregon;Scuba, Surf,Jet Ski, Sailing Yacht(down time). Backyard Koi Pond for my Wife(grunt work for me).
Life is Good at age 47 and my goals are Black Belt by age 50, Flat Bench 300lbs, Gain 20lbs of Muscle to tip Scales over 205!!
Thanks for the Kick Ass Products and Support that is helping this dude.

Demoniak
01-24-08, 7:23 pm
hi guys,

just putting in my obligatory intro post.

Started getting into Bodybuilding over the past 2 years.
had an injruy and had about 9 months off.. got fat and lazy.

Started to go back onto a regiemented diet and 5 day a week workour routine ( weights and cardio)

Looking to drop the huge fat% (dropped 6% so far) and getting it to around 15-20%.
from there switching to a bit less cardio and more weights.

Current - 30% body fat // Bench 105kg 3x6// Squat 120 kg 3x8 // Deadlift 160kg 3x6
Short term goal - 20% body fat // Bench 125kg // Squat 140kg // Deadlift 180kg

Long term goal - 10% body fat // be in the 1000lbs club :)

Atm my strong points is my quads and chest, my bloody weak points are my biceps and shoulders. I would like to work on them ( my PT is assisting me with that)

I am on the very long journey to getting my goals, but i WILL do it.

Currently 25 and would like to look at ametuer body building comps by possible 28-30
Willing to put in the yards and willing to hear different points of view about diet / regime.

Ill start a journal log and start putting in it what i eat and what i have gained etc.
talk to you all soonish

-Chris

Countrified
01-25-08, 12:46 am
What's up Hard Doggs - This is ol' Countrified comin atcha from the Middle East, been working out hard since 2001 and right now I am just trying to get to the next level. Grew up in West Virgina/Maryland - joined the Corps (USMC) - got out; threw a few inmates around at a Maximum Security Level Prison in Seattle - moved to Campbell River, British Columbia - and now I am currently in Kuwait. Every lifters dream is to get as big as possible while still being defined; so I am on a strict diet and hitting the gym for about 2hrs +/- a few minutes. I look forward to learning more bodybuilding tips from all you hard nosed, dedicated, power liftin, high reppin fools and I will try to bring some shit to the table as well. So hit me up when you all can if you have a chance; if not I'll be in touch. Countrified Farm Boy!!

Devoted 2 Iron
01-25-08, 11:52 am
Yo brothers of iron. Im 18 years old who has been lifting for about two years now. Throwing up the weights is a passion of mine that I bust my ass to get better at everyday. I have been making some pretty decent gains on my own but decided to join the FORVM in order to get some support and advice from all you bodybuilding elites out there. With some help, Im hopin to chuck more weight into the fire than ever before. Peace.

chefopdyke
01-25-08, 6:37 pm
Feels like my first day of school. I just recently started lifting again and I have a long road ahead of me to turn this marshmellow into a wood carving. I have been attacking the weights with a full head of steam for about two months. Along with a lot of fat to burn I want to increase my muscle mass. I have been moving through training routine #3 like my life is on the line. I have incorporated 15 minutes on the bike before my workouts. Is this enough?

norrim1
01-25-08, 6:41 pm
Feels like my first day of school. I just recently started lifting again and I have a long road ahead of me to turn this marshmellow into a wood carving. I have been attacking the weights with a full head of steam for about two months. Along with a lot of fat to burn I want to increase my muscle mass. I have been moving through training routine #3 like my life is on the line. I have incorporated 15 minutes on the bike before my workouts. Is this enough?

Welcome to the school of hard knocks training and nutrition bro....haha. If you want, you can start a journey. In your journey you can log your sessions for members to help you and offer up advice. Welcome to the forvm!

I R V
01-25-08, 6:56 pm
I R V

Yo, what up fellas...

arjun
01-26-08, 4:31 am
holla members and authority members i m Arjun soon be known as freak i m crazy about lifting weight even if i cant lift it i say i can i ve started my journey 2 months before and now i m pretty much brushed up i would like to ask all my seniors about wat training program should i go through and ofcourse the diet should i take coz i 2 want to be counted among 1 not among 99's
see ya and do reply serious help required

meathead803
01-26-08, 11:50 am
whats up guys, this is meathead803 from SC, im in the navy just got back from the persion gulf,ive been in this game of iron since i was 12 so a little over ten years, i started powerlifting, and doing strongman events while playing football, now im more on the bodybuilding side, trying to grown and get stronger everyday, glad to be a part of the forum
thanks alot,
meathead803

K-Dog
01-26-08, 9:52 pm
K-Dog here, just started back training after breaking my collar bone playing rugby. Started playing again, but I've given it up cos the iron is starting to take over and i can't train properly while playin... somethin had to give! You guys really got something special here, keeps a guy motivated when he feels like bein a lazy ass... Anyway that's enough from me, gotta go sleep. K

xxscaxx
01-27-08, 12:53 am
whats goin on everyone. name is joe, just wanted to introduce myself. i have been looking at this site for a while but i like to observe and read before i join forums. glad im a part of it now.

little info about me...

im 21, a senior in college and play hockey, love music (play guitar), obsessed with my 2005 STi and can't get enough of lifting. im currently trying to bulk up a bit more because i just want to be bigger haha. i used to be pretty bulky but decided to cut up some. i still need to cut a little but hey, one step at a time. im around 220 at almost 6 foot. i really dont look heavy at all, but my legs are pretty diesel from playing so much damn hockey. good for me i guess.

i hurt my shoulders last year in hockey and last week pulled a muscle in my back lifting. my shoulders "healed" but never really got better, my right one bothers me a shitload when i do certain workouts.

last time i tried maxing out, this was where i was around

flat bench - 280
squats - 415
deadlift - 405

flat bench is kinda bad, but im workin on it. i find that i am stronger with incline more than i am bench. ok enough of me talking, looking foward to learning more and being a part of the animal community.

liltankfrank
01-27-08, 9:43 am
I've always loved to train, I was a wrestler and then joined the military for 5 years. At 28 now I do contract work for the govmnt. But what I LOVE to do is throw iron. I live in Omaha, NE. I was overcome to make the life choice to get dead serious about training last year. I'm 5'7". Started out at 180lbs, but with the no BS advice I started to read from anyone associated with the Animalpak I'm now 220 and still growing with plans of being 260 and then getting ready to compete in shows. There is a lot BS out there, but none here, only truth. Thats me, thanks for the time.

Doc113
01-28-08, 2:19 am
Hey, my name is Doc. i go to Saginaw Valley State University in Michigan. i got back into lifting when my Girl left me. Now i have no time for talk, only lifting.

sanga
01-28-08, 10:47 am
Hello

I`m based in the UK.

Started training in early part of 1982 weighing 114lbs, trained hard and grew, worked for Weider and Golds Gym in the UK, been around the block a few times.

Stopped training, got married, kids, etc etc, had long lay off.

Got back into training in 2003 and not looked back.

I`m a member of a few forums and moderate here in the UK and the U.S.

HYPERTROPHY81
01-28-08, 10:50 am
How's it going everyone? Just saying hi and hoping I can learn and grow even more from all of you. I used to play rugby before an injury sidelined me several years ago. Never returned to the sport and it killed me. Got fat, lost the focus, lost the animal. Finally, I'm back on it. I've lost 92lbs fat and steadily improving on my 25lbs of pure lean muscle mass. The road is long, but I am in it for the long haul. The ANIMAL is reawakening and since I have found this site, it's pretty much ready to rumble. I already thank all of you for your postings and for sharing your experiences.

EBO13
01-28-08, 1:44 pm
im 18 years old and pretty new and the whole hard core working out. i have been workin out for about a year now and just got serious in the last 6 months. ive been doing a bunch of research and talked to a lot of the guys at my guy to get tips and workouts. thats why i joined this forum. a buddy of mine turned me onto animal paks about 2 months ago and so far i love it. i have only tried the universal animal pak and the animal cut and the both work great. i am going next pay check to get the animal pump because ive heard so much great stuff about it. but i will get on here a few times a week and post my workouts and see if yall can help make it better and tell me what im doing wrong.

thanks

coolj
01-28-08, 10:17 pm
Alright i figured i should stop in and say wassup. Im 32 and live in Orange County...have been doing some lifting off and on for a few years. I learned how to lift from an ex power lifter that was in the game for about 25 years. He had a wealth of knowledge that i sucked up for about a year. So about 5 months ago i looked at my fat self in the mirror and decided i had to much knowledge, genes and potential to waste in this fat body. So back in the gym i went. Move to now. Ive dropped about 20 pounds of fat and trying not to loose to much more size but am starting to see a lot of good change. Gotta love throwing up weight in the gym and seeing people watch you and try to imitate your sets. Currently work out at Powerhouse and candy ass 24 hour. Im an old school trainer and laugh at dudes at the gym trying to hook up or on the cell phone. I look angry as shit in the gym and dont give a shit. I help people if they ask but dont wonder around talking to people. Please dont be a shit head and talk on the cell phone while sitting on a piece of equipment. Guess thats about it. Glad to be here.

jmase138
01-28-08, 11:15 pm
Big mase here, 27 from Kentucky. 6'2 and 300lbs. Got into this iron game a couple of years ago, and have been improving steadily.

Got into Animal's products just recently. I liked the no nonsense approach to the products, and to this forum. Taking Animal pak now (love it), and just ordered Cuts and Pump...cant wait.

I work as a pretrial officer for my state, and I'm a part time knifemaker. I guess you can say I bang the steel in more ways than one.

I think I've finally found the supplements I need, and the place I should be.

wsuiron
01-29-08, 1:02 am
whats good,

I hail from Washington state and am currently in college. I got into lifting about 3 years ago and have never stopped since. for the first 2 and a half years of my lifting i never could get above 200 lbs. I'm 6'2" and have basically been skinny all my life. a lot of my friends gave me a hard time for lifting all the time and getting fucking nowhere. All of a sudden when i first get to college i came across this website and it literally blew my fucking mind. I had been listening to bullshit for over 2 years and wasted countless dollars on supplements the guys at gnc told me would work. Since that time, about five months, i have hit the weights extra hard day in and day, eaten like a fuckin horse, and passed on the booze. I went from 190lbs and 235lbs and everyone that sees me tells me im thick as fuck. I owe all this shit to you guys. You opened my eyes and i will never look back. Keep up the good work.

d60hanna
01-29-08, 9:31 am
new here too, just trying to make gains everyday. im 16 started lifting bout 2 years ago, but i got into it heavy this year. 5'10 245, trying to make 1150 for the power meet coming up.

FireDawg
01-29-08, 3:32 pm
Whats up fellas, Scott here from Cleveland, new to the site as well as the sport, and I cant wait to learn and grow...thats why I am here...I dont get much support from my friends and family, they dont understand my passions...so I joined this site, hoping to get the encouragement and knowledge from you dudes to keep me going, so anotherwards, thank God for this site...

GoldieLocks
01-29-08, 4:16 pm
Let me intro myself. I am 35, female from Philly and I have only been lifting for 18 months. I weigh about 126 and I am at 19% BF so far. I came here because I was invited from another site and I really want learn all I can to reach my goal of maybe one day competing in body building (not figure) and being under 13% BF. I currently weight train 6 days a week with 30 minutes of cardio 5 days a week. I am a heavy lifter for my size ( which means you won’t see me in the gym with the freakin pink Barbie weights…) I get a lot of glairs at my gym because I am so small and lift pretty heavy .I am not saying I can dead lift 300pds (yet) but I can dead lift 195pds….lol
I don’t see any females in most of the posts here so I hope I can get a warm welcome from the fellas……My current supplement stack includes Animal Stak, Nitro and of course Animal Pak. I do Animal cut when I cut in the warmer weather.Well that is me hola back!

Just wanted to say a warm welcome from another female Animal! Welcome and hope to see you around...You keep putting that muscle on you and we can get you onstage!

~G~

GoldieLocks
01-29-08, 4:18 pm
I'm a 37 year old female, fighting the never ending "Battle of the Bulge". My husband (Mr. Dead) brought me to this site, stating that there was a wealth of information here, and that it would help give me an insight to the drive that he has, and maybe help me to develop my own mindset and passion for the iron. Right now, its more me versus my own laziness.

Glad to see the wives on the board! Helps when both parties understand the importance of getting in the gym, putting in the work, and working on similar paths!

Nice to have you here!!!

~G~

GoldieLocks
01-29-08, 4:27 pm
yo wats up guys. Can't believe i finally got the balls to become a member. I'm Kaya simmons 16 years old, from bermuda. Yeah I've only been at warrior with the iron for a year. But i love it with a passion. Getting stronger, bigger, and smarter about my body is always been a dream of mind. The only thing standing between me and my goals is the matter of time. I cant wait to reach the levels of the old time beast and earn my battle strips in the battle for strengh and gains. I've always talked a big game and I'm willing to back it up.

Eat big, train smart, and never give up is the animal pack way. Its my way, its our way N thats the fucking way we like it. Were untamed animals, wild beast, we are the few and the between. Who are we?

WERE THE PACK N WE AINT TAKING NO PRISONERS

my stats so far

lbs:165<240 is my goal>
favorite exercises: deadlift n squat(the kings of all exercises)

Hi there!

You have great bodybuilders in Bermuda! My Friends Millie & Winston fly over a few times a year to Washington State, USA! They both have placed very well in the National Physique Committee bodybuilding contests here!

keep up the great work!

~G~

The_Black_Dahlia
01-29-08, 4:59 pm
Just wanted to say a warm welcome from another female Animal! Welcome and hope to see you around...You keep putting that muscle on you and we can get you onstage!

~G~
Thanks for the welcome ......nice to see some ladies in the house!.....Boss

MIS45
01-29-08, 5:34 pm
What's up gentleman. My name is Matt, I'm a senior in college and using my last semester to try to get big. I just finished 4 years of playing D1 football at TE and DE. I'm about 6'1" 225 now, as I've trimmed a bit, but I'm looking to get big and strong again, except much leaner and more bodybuilding focused, rather the power lifting and olympic lifting focus I've used in the past. If any of the young guys around here are looking to play some ball in college, I'd be happy to give some advice. Looking forward to being here, i've heard great things about the FORVM.

sethman1
01-29-08, 7:37 pm
alright so im the noobie here. yeah lucky me right. so to get this started im 17 years old my uncle was in bodybuilding for a long time and won teen nationals and thats how i got started in this. well im sethman1. ive thought long and hard about the road i wanted and i found it in bodybuilding. theres no other place like my second home the gym. i am 5'9" weighing 198 all the time can lose cant gain. i bench 255, squat 410 and have not yet tried to deadlift at this time i am trying to get good form. i have played baseball which is when i found the weights. but i found this awesome sight with the journey on it which is really inspirational and then i realzed that i had to have this brother hood. i needed this place. all these guys in hear helping out is what i need. being the age that i am not many people understand me. i live and breath for this world and ill appreciate any help thanks bros
sethman

BasementBuilder
01-29-08, 7:52 pm
Been a lurker for quite some time now......was a 6'3" 160lb skinny kid all through high school. I started to put on weight around 21 years old and got up to 185lbs with the little guidance I had from a friend. Second week of january 2007 I had an accident with a table saw to my left hand...all fingers still there just one or two with limited mobility and a chunk missing from my thumb.......spent two months sitting around the house casted up.

I lost alot of weight and went down to 170. When I returned to work I got numerous comments about all the weight I lost.....Frustrated, I found this site and dug in. Its been a little over a year since that night in the hospital and a little under a years worth of training. Im up to 205lbs and the comments from others couldnt be sweeter.

Im here to continue the journey......

MIS45
01-29-08, 9:03 pm
Been a lurker for quite some time now......was a 6'3" 160lb skinny kid all through high school. I started to put on weight around 21 years old and got up to 185lbs with the little guidance I had from a friend. Second week of january 2007 I had an accident with a table saw to my left hand...all fingers still there just one or two with limited mobility and a chunk missing from my thumb.......spent two months sitting around the house casted up.

I lost alot of weight and went down to 170. When I returned to work I got numerous comments about all the weight I lost.....Frustrated, I found this site and dug in. Its been a little over a year since that night in the hospital and a little under a years worth of training. Im up to 205lbs and the comments from others couldnt be sweeter.

Im here to continue the journey......

Ouch, same thing happened to my dad last April. He kept everything, but his hand will never be the same. He was trying to push a tough piece of wood through and his hand slipped. Those damn table saws, you spend too much around them and you get too used to them, and then they bite you in the ass. Congrats on getting back there though man, I can only imagine how little motivation you needed.

Joey D
01-30-08, 12:53 pm
Yo Brothers,
I feel at home already!! I'm Joe DiBianca ( Joey D) I have beem training for twenty four years, I started when I was 15. I was fortunate to have been trained by Rich barretta and bob gruskin for a few years. I cmpeted and won my class in the "philly show" The eastern states, and a few other small at the time AAU shows. I stopped competeing when I was 20, and just recently decided to compete in the Mountain valley and won my class in the Heavyweights. I was privleged to compete against big Ant who won the show,and looked fantastic!! I look forward to learning much more from my brothers in the Pak. I wanna train with you guys so bad, I'm sick!!!! I could not make it to body World, on the day you were there,that hurt.

Mattyms09
01-30-08, 12:57 pm
Hello all, I wanted to introduce myself and give some back story.

I got started on Animal a few years ago when I was in college. I am a small town in Upstate New York when I came across the ads from the "Shut the F%$k up and Train." Apparently the guy in the ads was in the area at least for awhile. Anyway, I've always been a golfer and a basketball player first, which is where a lot of my dilemma starts with lifting. I've always wanted to get bigger and build lean mass and explosive power but I need to be able to keep range of motion.

So I'm just finishing my 3 week cycle of Pak and Cuts together and it has helped me tremendously but I'm curious as to where to go next. I'm going to stay on the pak, but I am up in the air over the Cuts or Stak in my combo.

Anyway, I hope to find some valuable advice here and I look forward to it.

chelle8176
01-30-08, 1:03 pm
Hey guys! What's up? Introducing myself. My name is Michelle, I'm here basically to support my brother IFBB pro, The House and also looking for some extra motivation to get my life back on track. I've set goals to start my new work out and I find it easier to go along with it when I have people to back me on it. I've had some recent ups and downs in my life over the past couple of months and I'm just trying to do something for myself, finally! I look forward to feeding off of all of the energy animal has!

krazyassmexican
01-30-08, 1:04 pm
Hey guys! What's up? Introducing myself. My name is Michelle, I'm here basically to support my brother IFBB pro, The House and also looking for some extra motivation to get my life back on track. I've set goals to start my new work out and I find it easier to go along with it when I have people to back me on it. I've had some recent ups and downs in my life over the past couple of months and I'm just trying to do something for myself, finally! I look forward to feeding off of all of the energy animal has!

i know this girl.....
LOL
what up michelle!
welcome to the forum girl

Jp2007
01-30-08, 7:37 pm
Whats up guys my name is Jimmy, i've been training for only a year.. Im still new to the whole scene in my opinion...

I'm 5'9 and weigh 182 pounds i've been stuck here for a few months now.
Basic stuff
Bench-225x8
Squat-275x7
Deadlift-315x6

Back is by far my favorite day in the gym, and it's also my strongest part so i think thats why i like it so much

Workhorse
01-30-08, 7:58 pm
What up. I'm Chris, 5-11 and 240 lbs. I have been at this a little over two years and love it.
I came across this site a few months ago looking for some good multi vitamins.... found tha pak and haven't been with out it since. I have read some inspirational shit from some of the big dogs......Looking to soak up knowledge and step up my game!

bogee
01-31-08, 8:44 am
Hi all, names Alexandar and I come from Serbia, I'm 198cm (about 6,2) + 125kg (some 275lb)
thats all from me now

18plusarms
01-31-08, 3:27 pm
Hello, I am thirty eight and been competing for 8 years, the naturals and also the NPC. I was certified ncsa but do not keep up with it. I am looking to motivate if possible and recieve motivation.

BDC
01-31-08, 4:20 pm
I just joined figured I would drop in and give a little background about myself. I'm 23 been lifting off and on for the majority of my life. I always lifted for sports and such, but once I went to college dropped off a bit. Now that I am in law school and have my life regimented I have gotten really hardcore with the iron again. Did a lot of bulking last semester and now its time for the cut. Oh how you have to love that cardio. Looking to drop this excess body fat I've put on and getting back to myself again.

TheNaturalTank
01-31-08, 4:27 pm
Sup guys? I'm TheNaturalTank and i'm glad to be here. I've read the journey and other articles and this site is the most inspiring bodybuilding site on the net.

Woodro
01-31-08, 8:07 pm
Just saying hey and introducing myself. I'm living in Sioux City, Iowa and going to school and playing football. Originally from Ottumwa, Iowa. Did some competitive lifting in high school and plan on continuing that after my football days are over. Been a big fan of this site for awhile and read numerous articles. You won't find better info anywhere else. Always wanting to listen and learn, anything to get an edge!

Chicago86
02-01-08, 12:01 am
my name isjeremy i live in chicago,il. im 21 6'6 and goin at 260 right now. been solidly workin out for 8 months. im gettin ready for a law enforcement career and want that intimidating look goin for me. wanna be strong physical and mental and hope get some input thru here, im not experienced body builder but in the gym every chance i get with dedication

BigAnt
02-01-08, 10:20 am
Yo Brothers,
I feel at home already!! I'm Joe DiBianca ( Joey D) I have beem training for twenty four years, I started when I was 15. I was fortunate to have been trained by Rich barretta and bob gruskin for a few years. I cmpeted and won my class in the "philly show" The eastern states, and a few other small at the time AAU shows. I stopped competeing when I was 20, and just recently decided to compete in the Mountain valley and won my class in the Heavyweights. I was privleged to compete against big Ant who won the show,and looked fantastic!! I look forward to learning much more from my brothers in the Pak. I wanna train with you guys so bad, I'm sick!!!! I could not make it to body World, on the day you were there,that hurt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Joey D

WELCOME!

See you at the S. Jersey Gathering..you got tons of knowledge from Gruskin/Barretta...looking forard to picking your brain on some training techniques!

chelle8176
02-01-08, 12:24 pm
i know this girl.....
LOL
what up michelle!
welcome to the forum girl

Hey there! great to see you here!! You know I'm everywhere!

xxhammerxx
02-01-08, 12:28 pm
go to school in OH 5*10 220 started with olympic lifting but now just focus on bodybuilding movements

stevo4726
02-03-08, 12:14 am
Sup ya'll Im Stephen... Im am from Texas and currently stay in Virgina. Im in the navy and well i just got into lifting a couple of months ago... I got bit by the bug and I can't shake it.. if anyone has any advice for me let me know...I appreciate it.

Dozer
02-03-08, 2:46 am
my name isjeremy i live in chicago,il. im 21 6'6 and goin at 260 right now. been solidly workin out for 8 months. im gettin ready for a law enforcement career and want that intimidating look goin for me. wanna be strong physical and mental and hope get some input thru here, im not experienced body builder but in the gym every chance i get with dedication

Welcome! I think being a cop is intimidating enough to most people...:P

Dozer
02-03-08, 2:47 am
Sup ya'll Im Stephen... Im am from Texas and currently stay in Virgina. Im in the navy and well i just got into lifting a couple of months ago... I got bit by the bug and I can't shake it.. if anyone has any advice for me let me know...I appreciate it.

My advice is to read up on the articles on the main page, then ask questions here to all of the knowledgeable peeps--with the number of people on here contributing, there's likely no question that someone doesn't have an answer or suggestion for. Welcome!

Drawbond
02-03-08, 4:07 pm
What's goin on yall? I'm Drawbond. I'm 24 and stationed here in Iraq, and JUST started this Journey, never really having worked out before. Since Oct, I've lost 33lbs of bodyfat, (so far) and have been bitten by the bodybuilding bug! If anyone has any advice, or helpful info, feel free!

Supernatural73
02-04-08, 9:18 am
Hello all..I'm Babet, 34 , from 'across the pond'. Live on the island Mallorca in Spain but am originally from Amsterdam. (sure a good few of you are familiar with the place..:)..). I have been lifting weights for 17 years on a regular basis and bodybuilding has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember.

Never really been in the game for the estetics of it..but simply the ability to lift heavy weights makes me feel good..and even after all this time I still thoroughly enjoy training.

I consider myself pretty old school and was hoping to find some fellow old school lifters here..Most of the trial and error I have done, I guess..although every day is a school day..if there is something to learn from someone..I'm all ears.

Best,

Babet!

JSchnick
02-04-08, 12:52 pm
Whats up everyone? My name is Travis, Im from Manchester, NH. Been lifting for almost 3 yrs, trying to do the powerbodybuilding. Lookin forward to makin a journey and becoming a real member of this forum. pce.

Ricco_UnUnited
02-04-08, 2:12 pm
Hey guys. The name is Chris. Nik name Ricco. Im 22 years old. Im from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I have been weight lifting off and on(more off then on) since I was about 15. Im attending school to be a Marine Service Technician. I work part time but its only enough to pay bills. Due to this, my life style has changed because I can no longer afford to party every weekend. Which I now realise is a great thing. And I would like it to be permanent.

That all being said I would like to get serious about lifting. Not to compete or anything, but to just be overall more healthy, and live an active lifestyle. Rather then being a hungover couch potatoe. Plus there is no better feeling then the burn and rush you get from a good weight session.

I wanted to be part of a forum where I could learn, and ask questions with out the asshole remarks you get from alot of forums. And this seems like the place to be. And I also look forward to trying out some of Animals products as I have been reading up on alot of them. Once I can afford them of course haha. School and part time work doesnt pay very well.

Well thats my story. I look forward to a good experience here!

LittleMan55
02-04-08, 4:58 pm
Hey Guys just joined the forvm and wanted to introduce myself.

I'm a 23 yr. old law student at Appalachian School of Law. I lift not only to get huge, but because it is a great way to forget the stress caused by the books. I started lifting in high school cuz of football, now I have changed it up to more of a bodybuilding approach. I am pumped to see what kind of support and advice I can get throught the forvm!

BS

Cholis
02-04-08, 6:26 pm
Hey everyone, my names Dave. I JUST started to get into the who BB lifestyle. Found this site from 2 friends I met from work, who have been doing it and competing for 6+ years. It really appealed to me and this site motivated me into getting into this lifestyle.

I'm about 6'0 and 260. I haven't checked my BF%, although from research i think its in the 20+%. So far I've lost about 20 lbs and gained some muscle in the process. I chose this place as I like the no BS, straight to the point attitude that is here. I will be making a log soon, as well as hoping to become a viable poster to the forvm.

Dozer
02-04-08, 11:25 pm
Hey everyone, my names Dave. I JUST started to get into the who BB lifestyle. Found this site from 2 friends I met from work, who have been doing it and competing for 6+ years. It really appealed to me and this site motivated me into getting into this lifestyle.

I'm about 6'0 and 260. I haven't checked my BF%, although from research i think its in the 20+%. So far I've lost about 20 lbs and gained some muscle in the process. I chose this place as I like the no BS, straight to the point attitude that is here. I will be making a log soon, as well as hoping to become a viable poster to the forvm.

Yeah, everyone being straightforward is awesome, and with the attitude you've got, you'll do great. This community is a great place to learn--Welcome!

Dozer
02-04-08, 11:26 pm
Hey Guys just joined the forvm and wanted to introduce myself.

I'm a 23 yr. old law student at Appalachian School of Law. I lift not only to get huge, but because it is a great way to forget the stress caused by the books. I started lifting in high school cuz of football, now I have changed it up to more of a bodybuilding approach. I am pumped to see what kind of support and advice I can get throught the forvm!

BS

Imagine how much more intimidating you'll be in the courtroom, man..welcome to the FORVM.

Dozer
02-04-08, 11:27 pm
Hey guys. The name is Chris. Nik name Ricco. Im 22 years old. Im from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I have been weight lifting off and on(more off then on) since I was about 15. Im attending school to be a Marine Service Technician. I work part time but its only enough to pay bills. Due to this, my life style has changed because I can no longer afford to party every weekend. Which I now realise is a great thing. And I would like it to be permanent.

That all being said I would like to get serious about lifting. Not to compete or anything, but to just be overall more healthy, and live an active lifestyle. Rather then being a hungover couch potatoe. Plus there is no better feeling then the burn and rush you get from a good weight session.

I wanted to be part of a forum where I could learn, and ask questions with out the asshole remarks you get from alot of forums. And this seems like the place to be. And I also look forward to trying out some of Animals products as I have been reading up on alot of them. Once I can afford them of course haha. School and part time work doesnt pay very well.

Well thats my story. I look forward to a good experience here!

This IS definitely the place to be. Welcome!

Dozer
02-04-08, 11:29 pm
Hello all..I'm Babet, 34 , from 'across the pond'. Live on the island Mallorca in Spain but am originally from Amsterdam. (sure a good few of you are familiar with the place..:)..). I have been lifting weights for 17 years on a regular basis and bodybuilding has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember.

Never really been in the game for the estetics of it..but simply the ability to lift heavy weights makes me feel good..and even after all this time I still thoroughly enjoy training.

I consider myself pretty old school and was hoping to find some fellow old school lifters here..Most of the trial and error I have done, I guess..although every day is a school day..if there is something to learn from someone..I'm all ears.

Best,

Babet!

There are plenty of old school lifters here to help you out. Everyone here's got tons of info and personal experience--good to see you here!

PUN
02-05-08, 12:03 am
MY BROTHERS!

I come to you from Los Angeles. I've been in the game since I first felt the sweet feeling of steel in between my hands my freshman year of high school! I've worked for a gym for about 2 years now. I've just recently found the FORVM and hope to do my part as a fellow ANIMAL!

peace

norrim1
02-05-08, 12:05 am
MY BROTHERS!

I come to you from Los Angeles. I've been in the game since I first felt the sweet feeling of steel in between my hands my freshman year of high school! I've worked for a gym for about 2 years now. I've just recently found the FORVM and hope to do my part as a fellow ANIMAL!

peace

Haha...finding the forvm is like finding a pot of gold! If you have any questions don't be afraid to PM a Henchman/Watchman. Welcome to the forvm bro.

anabolicmonster12345
02-05-08, 9:02 pm
Whats up brothers

Im Ryan.. 22.. Ive been working out for 7 years but ive just gotten into animal products recently.

XGC Blitz
02-06-08, 12:11 am
hey...what's up? I am a senior in high school and I am 18 years old. I have been weight lifting for five years now and I love it. I am going to Troy University to play college ball, so keep a look out for me. I am also new to taking animal supplements

Boz
02-06-08, 11:47 am
WELCOME aboard! You have now joined a brotherhood like no other. There is truly an imeasureable amount of knowledge and experience here. Take it all in, and enjoy the fucking ride!

Zmass
02-06-08, 11:53 am
Whats up fellas,
never been on an online thing like this befor. I’ve been lifting pretty serious since high school, played a few years of college ball which gave me a god base. Now just looking to really get after it and maybe do a show in the near future. As I am now I’m 5’9”, 210 at probable around 11% bodyfat. Looking to put on some mass over the next year.

Dozer
02-06-08, 11:30 pm
Whats up fellas,
never been on an online thing like this befor. I’ve been lifting pretty serious since high school, played a few years of college ball which gave me a god base. Now just looking to really get after it and maybe do a show in the near future. As I am now I’m 5’9”, 210 at probable around 11% bodyfat. Looking to put on some mass over the next year.

Numbers look good man--welcome to the forvm!

Dozer
02-06-08, 11:31 pm
Whats up brothers

Im Ryan.. 22.. Ive been working out for 7 years but ive just gotten into animal products recently.

You'll definitely love them, bro. Welcome!

Terry.W
02-07-08, 1:24 am
Hey fellas! It's Terry from Texas! I'm a serious lifter and love bonding with other hardcore metal heads!! I look forward to learning a ton and contributing as well.

CBNieboer
02-07-08, 3:02 am
I'm 26 (almost 27), in the Navy, 6'1", 225-ish, and I've been lifting for nearly fifteen years. Just not the way I should have...

I typically train in fits and starts--a few months here, a few months off, then back on again. I tell myself that I'm busy with work and don't have time, but in the back of my mind I know better. Having a lifting buddy helps, but usually they end up being flakier than I am and we both fall by the wayside. I've got a little to show for my work, but it could have (and should have) been so much more.

I was getting bored in the gym, so I reinvented the wheel a couple months back with some HIT training; now I'm starting to see some visible improvement, which is always motivating. Time to strike while the iron is hot. I am rededicating myself to pursuit of strength, muscle, and power. I will no longer tell myself that I am too tired or too busy to beat my own ass in the gym; I will no longer go to the gym and spin my wheels because I'm having an "off" day.

Getting involved with the Forvm will be part of my transformation. I'm moving to the DC area soon and am looking forward to lifting hard and heavy with some old buddies from high school and college--real Animals in their own right. Time to unleash the beast within.

superman6
02-07-08, 12:04 pm
Yo Fellas, I'm new in the Form Name is Tyler, been training on and off for three years Stationed in South Korea protect Freedom that is when i got big into lifting and wanting to bodybuilding. I plan on competing This year in September once I get to England. Well That is my intro.

животных
02-07-08, 1:37 pm
I'm just happy to be here. I'll introduce myself later I have to go eat.

tonytartufo
02-07-08, 1:39 pm
new member here!

Logan2009
02-07-08, 2:49 pm
Hey everybody. My name is logan and i am a long distance runner that is tired of being the smallest kid in the room! I have been working out and running but my gains are minimal. I am ready to commit to the gym and actually make some progress. I live in Ladue (St.Louis area) and would love a gym partner to work out with. If anyone is interested, let me know!

SeaDisWon?
02-07-08, 2:56 pm
Hows it going fellas..

Im SeaDisWon? (yea..do you See This One?). i live in South Florida

I've been seriously lifting for about 4 years now....started out a tall skinny basketball player (6'2" 195 lbs) and now i currently weigh around 235lbs and 12% body fat with my ultimate goal of being 250lbs with relatively low body fat.

I love lifting heavy.
My favorite excercise is the Leg Press, Squats, and Deadlifts.

I've never maxed out any excercis.
I always go for at least 4 reps.

Hopefully i could help people in their own endeavors and even moreso, hopefully i can learn from the tried and true veterans of this heavy iron game.

Karlos
02-07-08, 3:14 pm
new from Philly. Name's Karl...but it's Karlos in the gym. The other day I saw Andrew G's "Shut Up And Train" poster, and suddenly realized that it was time to go balls to the wall. I've fooled around with weights for most of the last 20+ years, but I have a hunger to try something a little more hard core to see what my mind and my body can handle.

Firm believer in 4 day splits. Clean eater. Mainly looking to expand my boundaries, get more disciplined inside the gym, and more focused outside.

I'm one of those nuts that LOVES leg day. That's the best day of the week.

Any tips, recs are greatly appreciated, crew! Thanks. And big mad props to Andrew "The Machine" Giordonello, for inspiring me to scale the next wall.

little rambo
02-07-08, 3:45 pm
Wud up fellas I'm new on here but not new to some of the people on here. I'm little rambo over on the bodybuilding.com forums as well so if you doubt any of my credentials you can check me out over there, but enough of that I'm here to talk some hard core training.

freddiemunrow
02-07-08, 4:54 pm
yo guys, i'm freddie from bham,al. 33 years old. just trying to get started and i don't really know where to start. but that's why i'm here the info i get from this site and hopefully from you guys is gonna make me what i want to be. so i look forward to talking to you all in the future.

jferno87
02-07-08, 5:48 pm
whats up from northern illinois. im josh, 20 years old 6' 1" about 185, i work out at a gym called the inferno, so thats where my name comes from. been lifting mostly solid for about a year, but dabbled in high school just through playin sports. busy with a full time school schedule and two jobs, but i have aspirations of competing sometime once out of a school. joined the forvm mainly to learn from more experienced bodybuilders, for motivation, and also to give any advice i might be able to. heres to being an animal!

Kharma
02-08-08, 12:22 am
Hey, I thought I would join you guys since I am a firm believer that what you put in is what you get out!! Everyone here on this forum obviously seek to be the best they can be. We are not meant be average. Hardcore it is! My favorite Universal Nutrition quote is: " OBSESSED is the word the LAZY people use to DESCRIBE the DEDICATED."
I go to school for pro-wrestling with the goal to make it in with WWE or TNA. My wrestling name is Kharma which I noticed there is another Karma on the forum and I apologize that I chose your same name just spelled differently. However, Kharma is really me.. at least in the ring!:) I know I will gain great knowledge by being here and I also know I will be inspired. Even thou I am a woman.. I have the same goals as you do. To PUSH myself as far as I can go.. and NOT QUIT!! Being a strong sexy woman who can kick some serious (in the ring) .. that's what I love!

norrim1
02-08-08, 12:26 am
Welcome everyone! The forvm grows everyday with hardcore cats like yourself and it's always a pleasure to see more people joining the ranks. If you have any questions don't hesitate to PM a Watchman/Henchman. Again, welcome aboard and we're all looking forward to hearing from each one of you.

faisji
02-08-08, 1:22 am
Hello y'all

I am 36 yrs old been seriously training for about 2 years now.I am more inclined towards powerbuilding than bodybuilding (IMO donot have the genes for it).Have used universal products from the begining (Animal Pak/Animal Stak/Uni liver).It is very hard to get hold of them in my country.My stockist is almost 200 miles away but I get my stuff.

Hope to learn and help ppl along the way t.

Dozer
02-08-08, 1:45 am
Hello y'all

I am 36 yrs old been seriously training for about 2 years now.I am more inclined towards powerbuilding than bodybuilding (IMO donot have the genes for it).Have used universal products from the begining (Animal Pak/Animal Stak/Uni liver).It is very hard to get hold of them in my country.My stockist is almost 200 miles away but I get my stuff.

Hope to learn and help ppl along the way t.

Good to see ya here!

Appollonian
02-08-08, 7:12 am
Hello everyone, I'm 24 years old and have been lifting weights since I was 18. I was recently introduced to the Universal products and am well pleased so far. I am an automotive engineer and unwind by hitting the iron. Don't get me wrong, I lift for the love of it, not because my job forces me to.

FGCUCody
02-08-08, 8:37 am
Whats Up. I'm Cody. I'm a college kid tryin to get hyooge right now. Just comin off a can of MSTAK and love it. Thanks for continuously putting out solid products.
-Cody

jdougmc
02-08-08, 8:56 am
Hi all-- guess what, I'm new here. Yeah, shocker. Anyway, I'm a little older than most of you (43) but still learning. Trying to stick with the lifting for longer than a few months this time-- self-discipline is not one of my strong suits. Just glad to be here! I live in south Florida (wassup SeaDisWon) and a LONG time ago went to Troy (wassup XGC Blitz).

phlex_ing
02-08-08, 10:12 am
Hello everyone … I'm in south east Tennessee. I started body building when I was 17 stopped training ( I still worked out but didn’t train ) when I got married at 22 we had 3 little girls but now that the marriage is over I’m 28 and have been training again for about 5 months and holly SHIT it comes back fast .the website is great and I love this forvm.

Brew
02-08-08, 3:01 pm
The Names Brew, 19 years old live in utah. got serious about six months ago. I lift with my training partner in a basement gym at my bosses house. I am a Hard gainer and am trying doing everything i can to gain some weight. I have bird legs and i have broken both of my collar bones which i believe is why i struggle with my squat and bench.

good to be here

Weight- 170
Bench- 240
Squat-260
Deadlift- 405

Infinite Fury
02-08-08, 4:38 pm
Word my G's, I've been to this websites many times before but haven't really commited myself to the ways of the animal. Been lookin hard for the Ultimate routine but can never find it. I've driven myself insane for years try'n to make the perfect one for myself(+100pages)but have struck out. I come before all of you as a student and see all of you as my masters. Animalpak has always dedicated itself to te meaning "Animal" and "Pride" and I want to be part of that definition. Currently I'm an undergraduate student at Ualbany. Work on the weekends. Been working out for about 4 years. I'm 5'6" and want to grow. Mass that is...

Pookie_B
02-08-08, 6:30 pm
How's it goin everyone?
Ok, well i'm a 26 yr old Fem, and i've been weight-lifting on and off since i joined my first gym at 14 yrs old. Only recently though did i finally find the determination and disciplin to take on a serious training and nutritional program, for my ultimate FBB goals, and stick to it!. I've never felt, or looked, better... but i have a long way to go before my physique is sculpted into the work of art i'm working hard to create.
Amateur Bodybuilding is part of my life now, a big part ~ it's gone past being a hobby, it's now my way of life, every day.
My stats: 5ft 2, 140lbs, Quads 25", Bicep 14", Waist 30".
My main goal is to achieve a competition level physique in the amateur female Bodybuilding arena.. and of course the ultimate would be to attain pro standards in BodyBuilding.
To me, there is nothing more beautiful than muscularity..... even for us girlz!.
I intend to keep sweating to increase my lean muscle mass to its maximum potential, and to carve up extra definition in time.
The Iron is now my BEST bud ~ nothing beats the pump!
Wish me luck guys... and to the whole of the Legion ... STAY STRONG!
Peace n heavy liftin' xxx

Dozer
02-09-08, 12:42 am
How's it goin everyone?
Ok, well i'm a 26 yr old Fem, and i've been weight-lifting on and off since i joined my first gym at 14 yrs old. Only recently though did i finally find the determination and disciplin to take on a serious training and nutritional program, for my ultimate FBB goals, and stick to it!. I've never felt, or looked, better... but i have a long way to go before my physique is sculpted into the work of art i'm working hard to create.
Amateur Bodybuilding is part of my life now, a big part ~ it's gone past being a hobby, it's now my way of life, every day.
My main goal is to achieve a competition level physique in the amateur female Bodybuilding arena.. and of course the ultimate would be to attain pro standards in BodyBuilding.
To me, there is nothing more beautiful than muscularity..... even for us girlz!.
I intend to keep sweating to increase my lean muscle mass to its maximum potential, and to carve up extra definition in time.

Welcome! It's good to see more females on here--Toni69 and Goldilocks are great sources for information, as they're both really knowledgeable female BB's on the FORVM. Nice stats!

Dozer
02-09-08, 12:42 am
The Names Brew, 19 years old live in utah. got serious about six months ago. I lift with my training partner in a basement gym at my bosses house. I am a Hard gainer and am trying doing everything i can to gain some weight. I have bird legs and i have broken both of my collar bones which i believe is why i struggle with my squat and bench.

good to be here

Weight- 170
Bench- 240
Squat-260
Deadlift- 405

Nice deadlift number man! Welcome to the FORVM.

Dozer
02-09-08, 12:44 am
Whats Up. I'm Cody. I'm a college kid tryin to get hyooge right now. Just comin off a can of MSTAK and love it. Thanks for continuously putting out solid products.
-Cody

M-stak is the best, man...Welcome to the FORVM!

Dozer
02-09-08, 12:44 am
Hello everyone … I'm in south east Tennessee. I started body building when I was 17 stopped training ( I still worked out but didn’t train ) when I got married at 22 we had 3 little girls but now that the marriage is over I’m 28 and have been training again for about 5 months and holly SHIT it comes back fast .the website is great and I love this forvm.

Welcome!

GREASEMONKEY
02-09-08, 12:57 am
Sup fellas, I grew up in Petaluma, California. I joined the Army in 2006. I'm a grease monkey and i jump out of planes too. I started liftin in high scool. Football really got me motivated to get big and stay ion shape. When i joined the army i was constantly pushing myself to strive for the best. Once i got stationed at Fort Bragg, NC i didn't really care abo9ut lifting just drinkin and fukin. it took me a while to realize all the potential i had to prove to myself that i can do anything. Now i'm deployed with the 82nd. I just stared working out with the grunt, hes in the brotherhood too. he opened up my eyes to say fuck everyhting else and prove myself wrong and get big. I eat 300gms of protein a day and 3 square meals a day. i weigh 170 right now im trying to get to 180. All the hard work is going to pay off becasue i'm going to S.F. school when i get back. I'm looking for sum support and dieting tips on how get bigger an tear up the iron everyday and stay dedicated to the iron. I love this forum already. i aslso bought animal flex, mstak, stak. i'm taking animal pump right now till my shit gets here.

Pookie_B
02-09-08, 7:13 am
Welcome! It's good to see more females on here--Toni69 and Goldilocks are great sources for information, as they're both really knowledgeable female BB's on the FORVM. Nice stats!

Hey Dozer ~ real pleased to meet ya babz. Yeah, i'm well chuffed to be part of the notorious Legion.. can't wait to meet a few more of the Big n the Bold here. I've always been 'one of the lads', so i should get along fine!
Thanks for the heads up about the knowledgable Fem 'Animals'! I'll definitely look out for them.
I'll be MORE than grateful for any advice re my new and improved BB 'life'.. training, supps, nutrition, everything! .... i'm here to learn n LISTEN from the Best of the Best!
Love this FORVM btw... i'm hooked already!
So thanks for the warm welcome, n anyone who can offer me any advice... hit me up!
Lift Hard n Prosper x :)

Elite
02-09-08, 8:02 am
How's it goin everyone?

Welcome Pooks, where in England are you?
Ive noticed a lot more peeps from our lil island on here this year, all good, maybe now we can get a proper ABC meet together.

Pookie_B
02-09-08, 8:13 am
Welcome Pooks, where in England are you?
Ive noticed a lot more peeps from our lil island on here this year, all good, maybe now we can get a proper ABC meet together.

You know that Brother! Count me in!
Midlands here.. how bout you?

Elite
02-09-08, 8:19 am
You know that Brother! Count me in!
Midlands here.. how bout you?

Living in Essex, working and training in central London.
You've found the right place here, honestly. Will be rooting for you in your bodybuilding aspirations. x

Big-K
02-09-08, 11:46 am
yo Bros

my name is Camilo Centeno, im Nicaraguan, im begginer in this game but i love it.
makes me insane, i want to be in the Big League, i want to be an Animal.

i know thats is a very hard and painfull works, but im focus on that goal.

what do you recomend me to take to build lean mass? any sugestion?

thank all.....

"Shut the fu...up and train"

Deph
02-09-08, 12:20 pm
What's good?

I'm Jeff, I am 26 and from little ol Rhode Island. I have been training for about 6 years on and off, the last 4 months I have been at it all out. I finally after many trials and roadblocks finished college and looking to get back into shape to enter the field of law enforcement.

Getting_BiGGer
02-09-08, 12:34 pm
Hello everyone. I have been working out off and on since high school (12years ago). I am now 30years old and trying to get back into it full force. I live in South Carolina, with a wife and two great sons.
My goal is to lose 15 to 20 pounds of fat and put on about 10 pounds of muscle. I weigh 240 pounds, 5' 11" tall, and I have what they call an athletic build. (I guess that's a nice way of saying you are not fat but thick.) I love to ride road bicycles and have riden across South Carolina 4 times already. But all am I focusing on right now is getting my body back to where it was.
I am open for any tips on loseing the fat. I know how to get the muscle. I bought the Animal Stak and have some NO-XPLOD and Cell Mass.
Thank you all for a great site and any help given.

Vulture
02-09-08, 12:48 pm
All the animals out there,

I am in the US Army serving as an AH-64D Longbow pilot in Iraq right now. I've been out of the gym for a long time now and over my R&R I realized that I have become what I swore I wouldn't.

That smack in the face was all that it took for me to get back in the gym. Sometimes it's hard to not be lazy especially when the results don't come fast enough. However, with the support of everyone here and my fellow D-Block ABC members I should have all the support I need.

XIronAcesX
02-10-08, 1:25 am
um hello everyone I'm 19 years old from california and I've been training for about a year or something and its become a passion; not just for being physically fit and metally well being. More of an accomplishment in life, I've sucked at every sport known to man, except hitting Iron because failure is what makes you stronger... for real... Anyway i barely started using the animal product just a few days ago, and it works well i tell ya. I'm hoping to meet some positive minds up in the forum. I'm trying to achieve a natural physqiue w/o the use of performance enhacer...mothafucka some how the roid theme always steps up into the game. my belief on the use of steroids is a personal choice, I dont hate on anyone because everyone has the right to choose what they want to do with their bodys. why waste your energy on people who use it? Rather than concentraiting on whos using what and this and that...concentrate your energy on achieving your goals.. Isn't that the whole purpose to lift them heavy ass weights?

"pain is only the begining"

gymtime
02-11-08, 9:19 am
What's up? Gymtime here. I am from a small town in SWVA. I have been working out hard for a few years now. I compete in bench press contests. I am here to learn some new things about training.

slvrwolf1
02-11-08, 10:09 am
sup fellas

My names Dave. I live in southwestern Indiana and I got into weight training Dec 06. I was 292 lbs and not healthy at all. I picked up a M & F magazine and found an ad for BB.com so I joined got lots of good advice and some smart ass advice lol. I lost 60 lbs to 232 lbs got distracted around the holidays now I am back on track losing fat and gaining lean mass. I will be going to the arnold first time this year. I hope to meet some of you there.

VaporSwole
02-11-08, 2:23 pm
What's up fellas, new to the FORVM but not new to the iron game. Been at BB.com training the sales & supplement support group and hitting the gym hard for 3 years. Before that, just training to keep the six pack and for sport. It's not a game to me, this is my life. It's passion, pursuit and trials keep me coming back....hungrier than ever.

Just finished up an 8 week cutting cycle....from 273 at a sloppy and bloated 13% BF down to a 'getting there' 8% at 220 as of last Friday. It feels good to see definition again...but the lack of size has me wanting it back. This go around it'll be clean cut to a ripped 230 at 6% by May 1. Using Supp's from Universal (shock therapy & Torrent), *Other Supp* and Protien to get straight anabolic 24/7.

Glad to be here, it seems like the real spot for no-bullshit answers and feedback. So thanks in advance for keeping me accountable and putting me in check when I bull_S.

Trident2010
02-11-08, 2:45 pm
Whats up everyone, my name is Matt, and I am 17 years old. I currently live in Phoenix, Arizona, but I am leaving in a year for the military. I have wanted to be a SEAL for about 8 years. I started bodyweight related exersise programs when I was 14, but have only been seriously lifting weights for about a year now, and I love it.

Feburary last year I was 5'6 and 135 pounds, I could barely max at 135 on bench. For 9 months I lifted 8 to 9 hours a week, taking Animal Pak before lifts, and Muscle Milk after. At the end of that 9 months I had gained 15lbs and increased my max bench to 190. I went out for wrestling at the end of October last year for the first time ever. 3 weeks into the program I strained my deep rhamboid, it also went into spasm. That injury put me out for 3 weeks, and led to me quitting wrestling. After the back healed, I badly strained my delt on the first day back (my fault) which put me out for about another month and a half. I have now been back to lifting heavy for 3 weeks, and I am about to start a 7 week strength developement program.

digndeeper
02-11-08, 3:40 pm
Hey all,

So i finally decided it's about time to get some help with all this. I've been an athlete my whole life (soccer, wrestling, track) from age 9-18, then ran track (400 hurdles) at the national level in college. I've always been "in shape", but ever since i stopped competing (but still kept lifting) i wanted to move to something else and set some new goals. I hate quitting, i love routines, and as i'm sure you all would say, It feels awesome after a hard lift and you can't move.

I'm currently working on my PhD, but i'm putting in 5 days of lifting a week on average. Not the biggest guy in town, but i want to get there.

Me (As of now)

5'8"
168 lbs
6-7% BF (always carried light)
BP: 255
Squats: 350

The hardest part is that i don't have a lifting partner. It sucks. I lift from 7:30-8:30am, and no one either a) has the dedication, or b) wants to lift big.

Anyway...glad that you've allowed me to be apart of this. I have a LOT to learn.

absane
02-11-08, 10:06 pm
Hello. I'm Absane. I'm 23 and this is the second time I am getting back into lifting. NO, I am not one of those "New Years Resolutionist." In fact, I made sure to avoid the gym all together for January before I began.

I'm 175(?) pounds, 6 feet and 1 inch tall. My routine is Rippetoe's strength program, consisting of squats, deadlifts, bent-over rows, bench press, standing military press, and any accessory work I decide to add on.

So far, I notice that Animal Pak pre-workout with a carb drink + protein pre-workout/during workout really keep me pumped and energetic... all the way to the last set.

I hope it stays this way :)

navyseal
02-12-08, 7:22 am
sup dawgs,

navyseal here, not an actual seal thought. i am 23 years old, from manila, philippines. currently working a blue collar job at an american chip company that actually made your PC's processor right now at the same time i am a cadet of the Philippine National Police and is aspiring to be a police officer some day.

ive been on this passion for about 2 years or so but ive been MIA for about 4 months, now i am back hitting the iron hard.

i joined because i want to be apart of the brotherhood, i am commited and respect everyone and i hope an ABC could spring up here in south east asia.

well thats all.

big, brown and proud

woodpalp
02-12-08, 1:59 pm
Hello everyone. I live in the Eastbay in California where I work in law enforcement. Been lifting weights since I started playing football in middle school. I'm 36 years old and just now looking to get serious about my lifting.

I've endured several work related injuries including two fractured vertebrae (compliments of the Army), a bum shoulder and wrist, a bulging disk in my neck, and I'v had total ankle reconstruction surgery. I've always been somewhat of a physical person whereas, some of my co-workers would tase or hit someone with a baton, I would jump in UFC style. The injuries; however, have made me somewhat smarter about what I do now. The only time I really feel good is after a good workout. Probably because the pain of the workout masks all the other pains...in a good way.

I look forward to learning from everyone about being a serious lifter to finally obtain my goals. One of which would be to take part in the Police Olympics. Take care and stay healthy...

ineverquit
02-12-08, 4:31 pm
glad to be here, 25yrs old and livin on the east coast, started a few companies outta college and now running 3 of them which keeps me busy. been lifting for about 9 years now and hittin plateaus with both strength and size increases, so thought i might be able to learn a few things in here to help me keep pushin weights. train about 5-6 days a week, 1 major part/day and one minor part twice a week as a second workout. stick to the basics with animal pak, protein and creatine. any help on puttin on some size and strength would be greatly appreciated

jlouie
02-12-08, 4:46 pm
another newbie here, how's it goin? i'm 38 yrs old, father of 2 and happily married. i got into this wonderful life changing event back in july of 06. i hadn't lifted since high school, so after 20 yrs it was time to do something. i've been using quite a few different supps since i started, but keep coming back to Universal products. Now I'm going to stay full fledged to the Animal line and see what happens. I'm up 18lbs since I started, but am going for at least 15-20 more if the body will take it. I've always had a great metabolism, but it's starting to slow down a little. I'm looking foward to getting more info and insight as time progresses. Keep it real!

razrez75
02-13-08, 1:03 am
What's up brothers and sisters? Name's James. I'm living in Oman right now and don't have much to do but crush the iron. I came across this forum while reading up about Animal Flex. This site is bad ass, and I love what each and every one of you are doing for the lifestyle. Keep it up fellas. I'll be watching.

Rockstar
02-13-08, 1:46 am
Im 25 yrs old, been out of the military since 2004 and looking to get back into shape and build a bigger, leaner physique. Hopefully I can find some outstanding work outs that will benefit me in my goals. I have already seen a few on this sight that I am interested in trying. Thanks for the warm welcome, "Die hard, Live Strong"

norrim1
02-13-08, 1:49 am
Im 25 yrs old, been out of the military since 2004 and looking to get back into shape and build a bigger, leaner physique. Hopefully I can find some outstanding work outs that will benefit me in my goals. I have already seen a few on this sight that I am interested in trying. Thanks for the warm welcome, "Die hard, Live Strong"

Your more than welcome bro. The forvm is loaded with information about training routines and information about diet and nutrition. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask. Welcome to the forvm!

GRUNT
02-13-08, 3:30 am
Sup fellas, I grew up in Petaluma, California. I joined the Army in 2006. I'm a grease monkey and i jump out of planes too. I started liftin in high scool. Football really got me motivated to get big and stay ion shape. When i joined the army i was constantly pushing myself to strive for the best. Once i got stationed at Fort Bragg, NC i didn't really care abo9ut lifting just drinkin and fukin. it took me a while to realize all the potential i had to prove to myself that i can do anything. Now i'm deployed with the 82nd. I just stared working out with the grunt, hes in the brotherhood too. he opened up my eyes to say fuck everyhting else and prove myself wrong and get big. I eat 300gms of protein a day and 3 square meals a day. i weigh 170 right now im trying to get to 180. All the hard work is going to pay off becasue i'm going to S.F. school when i get back. I'm looking for sum support and dieting tips on how get bigger an tear up the iron everyday and stay dedicated to the iron. I love this forum already. i aslso bought animal flex, mstak, stak. i'm taking animal pump right now till my shit gets here.

About time you got on the forum...Right here is a hard working kid, trying to instill all my discipline on him and get him where he is trying to go....

Xamine
02-13-08, 2:38 pm
Hi, I'm 16 years old.
I've been training for 7 months now; My main goal is to compete and see how far i can go.
I liked reading the animal articles on the main site so much i thought I'd join the forvm just to read up a bit more.

Here is a profile with pictures and a more in depth profile about me.
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Xamine/

emerson764
02-13-08, 6:53 pm
Cheers from Ottawa Canada! Thanks for the warm welcome. I have been a frequent visitor of this site, but never actually bothered to sign up. I've been training about 3 years now and have been pretty serious for all of them. I work in a garage as a mechanic all day, so I try and make my workouts fit in my schedule. Eventually, I would like to compete in a natural competition. However, I have a lot more work to go as all of you know. It's never finished, it's always a work in progress, right? Well, best of luck to everyone and train hard!

Daniel

norrim1
02-13-08, 6:56 pm
Cheers from Ottawa Canada! Thanks for the warm welcome. I have been a frequent visitor of this site, but never actually bothered to sign up. I've been training about 3 years now and have been pretty serious for all of them. I work in a garage as a mechanic all day, so I try and make my workouts fit in my schedule. Eventually, I would like to compete in a natural competition. However, I have a lot more work to go as all of you know. It's never finished, it's always a work in progress, right? Well, best of luck to everyone and train hard!

Daniel

Welcome to the forvm. We all have work to do, but the journey can be just as rewarding as the results. Start up a logbook if you want, you can chart your progress and ask questions. If you need anything don't be afraid to ask around bro.

stangmaster
02-13-08, 7:01 pm
Whats up you Animals! Im stangmaster, havent won any shows, havent competed in any competitions, havent flexed for the ladies at the juice bar. I work out for me and me alone. My goals my gains. Im not here to impress anyone or to pick any fights. I just wana find people like me, guys who train alittle to hard, eat alittle to much, and enjoy being called a freek.

honorcdt
02-13-08, 9:10 pm
Hey guys. My name is Justin and I work in law enforcement near DC. Try my best to balance crazy shift work with hitting the gym and eating right. Animal products help, but any information or tips you wanna give me would be great. I'm getting married in August and really want to show up and surprise everyone with a new and improved me. Thanks ahead of time for any help.

Youngin16
02-13-08, 11:52 pm
Hey dudes im Youngin' Im a Marine currently stationed in Okinawa. I have about 5 months left out here until i get out an come home. Ive been lifting off and on since 9th grade and really started lifting seriously about 3 years ago when i got into the Marines. Hit me up if you have any questions.

High-N-Tight
02-14-08, 2:24 pm
What's up?
Iam new to the Forum, and looking forward to jumpin in. I am 44 yrs Old and have lifted off and on for several years. I started hittin it hard about 3 years ago while I was in Iraq and haven't looked back, Its a way of life Now! Starting to make some good gains, but always looking for something new.

I am still in the Army and live in beautful KS, Not!

EdgeChris391
02-14-08, 7:59 pm
Whats up bros. I just joined the forvm the other day. Ive always been big on endurance sports, like cycling, climbing, running, etc. About a year and a half ago I got this hunger to get bigger, instead of the skinny guy on the bike. Before I started lifing to get big i weighted like 161, at the end of last summer I weighted in at 192. And for me that was huge. I had great gains, life was great. But then I had an accident at work and lost three fingers, not all the way, they were still attached on my palm side by the skin, but I had to have surgery and all that crap. I was in an arm cast for 12 weeks. Even when I got the cast off I had to wear a splint for a few more weeks. It sucked. I went nuts, freaking stur crazy, Yeah know. But now Im back. I weighted 169 after that. I got the ok from the Doc and I hit the weights again. But Ive been back in the gym since the end of November, and Ive been eating like a machine and training like a freak. Im presently 184 and on my way up, no doubt about that. This is why im here.

nightrain
02-15-08, 12:50 am
Whats up brothers....Just joined yesterday. Representing Eaton Rapids, Michigan. I'm 33 years old and have been lifting off and on since High School. Started back serious about a year ago and making good progress. Take care and look forward to talking to all you in the future.

OhioState220
02-15-08, 2:20 pm
What's happenin' fellas ? I'm 23 trying a second round at school after I couldn't stand sitting still being a truck driver for a year. I'd get stares from other truckers when it was snowing out and i'd be on the bed of my trailer doing push ups and pull ups off my winch bar. Now i'm back in school and back in the gym and glad to be a part of this. Peace.

Archilla
02-15-08, 4:39 pm
Whats up?

Just joined today, I'm 18 and lifted for a bit and high school, but called it quits so i could maintain my wrestling weight. Now that I'm in college, i recently picked up lifting again. Looking forward to getting into shape, and maybe starting my own "journey" here.

Riesjs
02-15-08, 5:11 pm
lots of new faces, its great to see. as always, search for answers, if you cant find em, dont be afraid to post em up or PM a hench/watchman. we are here to help!!

BigPoppaPitch
02-15-08, 9:56 pm
sup brothers, just joined the forum. im in my second year at chico state, just pumpin up and workin towards that degree. I caught the iron bug the first time i stepped into a gym as a 150 pound soccer player, and three years later i've transformed myself into a 270 pound meathead. lookin around on this site has just added a whole new perspective to the way i view the iron life. i hope joining this forum my brothers will continue to fuel my drive, train hard!

Pitch

keepinitroots
02-15-08, 11:23 pm
I've been in the Air Force for about 4 1/2 years. Been training on and off since I joined the military. I'm 22 now and have taken my training a lot more seriously for about 8 months now. I'm stationed in Korea now but I am going to Italy this summer.

Xtreme849
02-16-08, 8:56 am
Hey guys thanks for the warm welcome. I've been lifting for 9 years now. I took a year off to build my house and now I am just getting back into things. I'm looking forward to all the great information that this site has to offer. I live in Michigan, I'm 5'11'', 185 lbs about 13% bodyfat. I looking to get to 200 and drop the fat to 10% or so.

Later.

Mattman33
02-16-08, 2:30 pm
just posting this hello. my name is matt. i have been lifting for many years, but it was mostly as an addition to various sports. now lifting has taken over as my passion, and i have recently been turned onto the way of the 'animal'.

i am 40, and from southern nj. i look forward to the many days of reading that i have in front of me to catch up on these boards. later.

irocz2003502
02-16-08, 2:37 pm
This is brandon out of b'ham, AL. Been using animal pak and cycling some others for 4+ years now. thought its about time i get some input from the people who know best. Thanks for the add.

widdlewade44
02-16-08, 2:44 pm
to all the new members of the Legion.

Check out the Promos in the Livin' Section under the Icin' and be sure to use the Search function because we have a lot of material the FORVM now.

If you still have questions that haven't been answered, please feel free to hit up a Henchmen or Watchmen with a PM, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Dragonslayer
02-16-08, 4:42 pm
What's goin' on, fellas? I'm a Kinesiology/Human Physiology major at Arizona State, starting a new Journey of my own so I joined the brotherhood here at the Forvm, hoping to learn and contribute on my path to iron righteousness. Time to get training, peace.

doha777@hotmail.com
02-16-08, 11:39 pm
Hello everyone this is Saleh from Qatar; a small country in the middleeast
I recently joined this lovly forum.
I have a goal towards my health and I wanna be committed to this

Hope we all benefit from each other :)

N. Motta
02-17-08, 5:47 pm
hey bro's. my name is nick and i have been lifting hard for the past 5 months. before that i was recovering from a clavicle and labrum/rotator cuff surgery. that crash came from snowboarding; which used to be my life. i wasn't going to go pro or anything so i only go once in a while and my main focus is TRAINING. sometimes it seems i focus too much on training, if there is such a thing. i recently got the flu and was very upset due to my zero appetite. this rambling doesn't need to go on much more, just wanted to say hi to all the members and let you veterans know your more inspiration than you know. thank you. and thank you animal!

Dozer
02-17-08, 5:52 pm
hey bro's. my name is nick and i have been lifting hard for the past 5 months. before that i was recovering from a clavicle and labrum/rotator cuff surgery. that crash came from snowboarding; which used to be my life. i wasn't going to go pro or anything so i only go once in a while and my main focus is TRAINING. sometimes it seems i focus too much on training, if there is such a thing. i recently got the flu and was very upset due to my zero appetite. this rambling doesn't need to go on much more, just wanted to say hi to all the members and let you veterans know your more inspiration than you know. thank you. and thank you animal!

Wow...that's a lot to recover from. Well, there's plenty of inspiration around here--looks like you came to the right place.

Dozer
02-17-08, 5:52 pm
Hello everyone this is Saleh from Qatar; a small country in the middleeast
I recently joined this lovly forum.
I have a goal towards my health and I wanna be committed to this

Hope we all benefit from each other :)

Welcome!

Dozer
02-17-08, 5:53 pm
What's goin' on, fellas? I'm a Kinesiology/Human Physiology major at Arizona State, starting a new Journey of my own so I joined the brotherhood here at the Forvm, hoping to learn and contribute on my path to iron righteousness. Time to get training, peace.

Good attitude man--welcome to the FORVM.

caseyboylex
02-17-08, 11:19 pm
hey guys, how's it going? I'm new to the forum. I made the decision to start bodybuilding this past August 2007, mostly because my 40th bday was coming up in January 2008, but mostly cuz it's somthing I've always wanted to do. I joined a gym, hooked up with one of the gym trainers to get started, and have been going at it ever since. It's amazing the feeling I'm getting, i feel better, more confident, and more focused. I just want to keep lifting. Right now, my strengthen and endurance suck, but I'm consistenly trying to work over that hump. I want to get huge, and I'm not going to stop until I do. Thanks for the forum, lots of good stuff here, I'm enjoyin reading it and trying to learn all I can.

Pizzalamp
02-17-08, 11:21 pm
hey guys, how's it going? I'm new to the forum. I made the decision to start bodybuilding this past August 2007, mostly because my 40th bday was coming up in January 2008, but mostly cuz it's somthing I've always wanted to do. I joined a gym, hooked up with one of the gym trainers to get started, and have been going at it ever since. It's amazing the feeling I'm getting, i feel better, more confident, and more focused. I just want to keep lifting. Right now, my strengthen and endurance suck, but I'm consistenly trying to work over that hump. I want to get huge, and I'm not going to stop until I do. Thanks for the forum, lots of good stuff here, I'm enjoyin reading it and trying to learn all I can.

hey bro welcome!
Working w/ a trainer is great i do that sometimes-it really helps me get motivated when i just dont have it in me.

Hope you enjoy the forum and if you have any questions we all will be more than happy to help you.

ComptonUhh
02-18-08, 12:40 am
Whats up guys... College kid outta good old Ohio State here.... I am a freshman here and with the huge RPAC I felt like it was finally a time for me to start gaining mass. Very athletic in high school played football, basketball and ran track. Never very big or strong but hopefully that will change now. Going to hopefully learn as much as I can to continually get bigger and more massive as the weeks go on. I'm 6'3 190lbs now trying to get up to hopefully 215 by the end of June. I know it won't be easy but hopefully it will be worth it.

Tha Rizza
02-18-08, 8:41 am
Wassup Pak! I am 34 yrs old and in the military. I am from Louisville, Ky, yelp that's right, Tha Derby City. I joined the military at the age of 26, in 1999. I have been an athlete all my life, it has been all I have known. I played football, basketball, and ran track in High School and only stuck with football, the first love of my life, and track while in college. I haven't lifted regularly since college in '94. My college life ended soon when I wasn't able to fully recover in the timeframe given from a hamstring injury I sustained in a 200m event in '94. I spent 94 to 99 playing semi-pro football in Kentucky, which you can see with that small of a market, I wasn't getting anywhere. I am looking to get back in shape, my wife tells me that I have let myself go since coming back from Germany in 04. I hope that, I can bring some extra positive energy to Tha Pak in return for some good advice from you guys on supplements and training programs. I have lost alot of muscle to fat. HELP!!!!!

Powerlifting57
02-18-08, 9:21 am
Hey, names steven. Im a Powerlifter out of ohio, i just turned 20 and im in search of a world record bench in my weight class.

cstewart_52
02-18-08, 3:47 pm
Hey Fellas, My Names Chris, 20 years old 240 lbs. Former football player (bad ankles) Now tryin to start in bodybuilding.

fireman9
02-18-08, 5:58 pm
Hey fellas welcome to The Forvm at Animalpak.com. Start off by telling us something about yourself—what you do, your interests, how you got into this game... Something that will give us insight into who you are.

Here's the lowdown on J-Dawg...
My role in The Forvm will be kinda like a captain. If you have any issues or problems that you run into, any questions, start with The Henchmen and work your way up to The Watchmen. If you still have a problem, get in touch with me.

For me it is a great honor to be a part of such a noble undertaking. I'm proud of every member of The Legion who make up this great forum, this place we call home, The Forvm.

Patrick. I've been working out since my freshman year in highschool now 26. I've always been 6-8% bodyfat around 178-189 at 5-10. Never big. Started eating big and I am now 197. Bodyfat is actually the same. I hope to get up to 225 and be the most swole massage therapist on earth and start working back on the sports side of things.

devon_l
02-18-08, 7:08 pm
sayin guys ... i'm 18, been liftin for about 2 1/2 yrs now n i'm lovin it already gettin stretch marks on the biceps :S .. right now i'm lookin at more of a powerlifting routine, wanna get some hardcore fuckin strenth ya kno .. oh yeah n i'm Canadian! \m/,
easy

springscreeper
02-19-08, 1:28 am
Yo brothers, to tell you a little about myself, first and foremost I' am a husband and father. Secondly, my love of powerlifting goes back almost 15 years, but only serious for 6 years. I patrol the mean streets of Long Beach, CA and when I was hired I decided to get serious about lifting in order to better my chances of getting home to my family. I' am looking forward to hearing to great advice from you guys on how to become a better lifter. Thanks

MNfreak
02-19-08, 9:33 am
sayin guys ... i'm 18, been liftin for about 2 1/2 yrs now n i'm lovin it already gettin stretch marks on the biceps :S .. right now i'm lookin at more of a powerlifting routine, wanna get some hardcore fuckin strenth ya kno .. oh yeah n i'm Canadian! \m/,
easy

Yo brothers, to tell you a little about myself, first and foremost I' am a husband and father. Secondly, my love of powerlifting goes back almost 15 years, but only serious for 6 years. I patrol the mean streets of Long Beach, CA and when I was hired I decided to get serious about lifting in order to better my chances of getting home to my family. I' am looking forward to hearing to great advice from you guys on how to become a better lifter. Thanks

Welcome home brothers

kitchenstud
02-19-08, 11:07 am
Hey whats happenin everybody. As my tag suggests, I'm a cook, and thats one motivation for working out- having the strength and stamina to endure the tough days on the line at 120 degrees and pump out quality food.

islandmagicmic
02-19-08, 12:10 pm
Hello all,

I am 35 year old love to left!!!! I have been doing this for 8 year and now I am looking for a little motivation, as of late had some set back my knee scope last Nov 14 07. I have been taking the Flex and that has been helping with my knee and shoulder!!!!! I am hoping to get my mojo back!!!!!

The Guardian
02-19-08, 3:54 pm
Hey everyone, glad to finally be a part of the machine that is Animal. I'm 21 and a competitive powerlifter from PA. I weighed 300 pound at the end of highschool and got down to a weight of about 175. Once I discovered powerlifting about 2 years ago, I've never looked back. What matters is when at the end of the day you can be satisfied with the days events...only to start again tomorrow...keep on keeping on.

smith06
02-19-08, 4:59 pm
Hi My Name's Adam. Been lifting off n on for awhile. But have been hard at it the last 2 months and have finally noticed serious gains. N now I'm hooked.

morettz
02-20-08, 10:03 am
Hey what’s up my name is Anthony I just started lifting it’s been about 6 months, looking to gain some size

Matt Dickerson
02-20-08, 1:10 pm
Hello all,

My name is Matt Dickerson I am 27 years old and I live down in San Diego CA. I have been training for about 6-7 years total and have been a competitive power lifter for the past 2 years. Either 275 or 308 weight class. I train 4 days a week using the west-side method and sneak in a few extra sessions when I can. I am fortunate enough to train in my own little whole in the wall place that has the right attitude, people, and equipment. If anyone of you fellas ever make it down to San Diego, and don't want to train at 24 hour etc., just let me know and I would be happy to have you guys train at our gym.

Little about me:

5'11'' , 290lbs

Best meet lifts in single ply gear and misc. lifts

700 Squat
545 Bench
635 Deadlift (Sumo)
365 Barbell row 8 reps
700 Box squat 15.5 inch box in briefs only
315 Bench for 14 reps
495 SLDL's for 6 reps
240 Dumbell row for 21 reps

I look forward to sharing and exchanging training ideas with you all.

bnrbbns
02-20-08, 3:02 pm
I'm new to the site I'm 20 years old and a sophomore at Dordt College in Sioux Center Iowa where I play football. My older brother got me into lifting weights when I was in the 7th grade, I love lifting weights and I'm always looking for a way to get bigger and make improvements on my strength. I look forward to learning a lot from you guys and hopefully making a contribution of my own.

Tempus
02-20-08, 8:48 pm
Hey bros. I'm a 31 yr old recently returned lifter. Took a good 7 years off after a few surgeries. Been back on for 12 months and starting to get happy. Even had a 1500 lb leg press this week so I get to pretend I'm in college again. Like everyone else I'm just trying to pack on some quality muscle and shed some fat. Nice and slowly. Strict form. Usually a decent diet. Yeah, diet is my weak spot. But I've been reading here for a month and love it. Reminds me of every good gym I've ever been in. I swear it even has that smell.

Myles
02-21-08, 5:06 am
Hello brothers,

I am marco originally from indonesia lived in australia. I am 19, been lifting bout 1 year. Iam currently 5'9 and 190 pounds. Im entering my first junior comp this year! nice to meet all yall brothers

Myles

kosuta
02-21-08, 6:40 am
yo fellas, I'm Marko from Serbia, I'm 16years old , been training handball and later water polo for together of like 10years, and since August 2007 I've been doing bodybuilding, I'm 6'2 and weight 211pounds, I've got really impressed by stories on animalpak.com so I've decided to join community , In future I'm planing to become either personal trainer or contestant

-Kosuta

Mickeylax311
02-21-08, 8:22 pm
What's going on all? Names John and I'm 23. Started lifting in high school for sports. Headed off to college and kinda lost my way. Started casually lifting again a year or so ago but now its turned into something bigger for me. I've had a hunger to transform myself for years and finally the burning is too much to stifle. Been reading everything I can to make this effort work. Love this site and community and the no bullshit tactic.

widdlewade44
02-21-08, 8:24 pm
What's going on all? Names John and I'm 23. Started lifting in high school for sports. Headed off to college and kinda lost my way. Started casually lifting again a year or so ago but now its turned into something bigger for me. I've had a hunger to transform myself for years and finally the burning is too much to stifle. Been reading everything I can to make this effort work. Love this site and community and the no bullshit tactic.

and you're in the right place. Lots of great information and motivation here on the FORVM, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

trip
02-21-08, 10:32 pm
Hey guys, my name is brandon but everyone calls me trip due to the fact i cant go a day without tipping over something... Im from Green Pond, Alabama but i am moving to Forth Worth, Texas in the summer. Im in school to be a firefighter. Im not looking to be extremely massive but i do stay fit and work out hard. Im new to Universal products but i am having some good results from the M Stak, and people have been telling me to try more products!

hardcore18
02-21-08, 10:42 pm
hey guys whats up, my name is anthony, been lifting for 5 months now, i work at a grocery store, im only 18, but my goal is to be big and fit, but not massive big, i use the routines off this site, and its been a big help, i have a strong drive and this site motivates me, to work harder, this site is awsome, and i hope to learn something new everday

MNfreak
02-22-08, 10:13 am
Hey guys, my name is brandon but everyone calls me trip due to the fact i cant go a day without tipping over something... Im from Green Pond, Alabama but i am moving to Forth Worth, Texas in the summer. Im in school to be a firefighter. Im not looking to be extremely massive but i do stay fit and work out hard. Im new to Universal products but i am having some good results from the M Stak, and people have been telling me to try more products!

hey guys whats up, my name is anthony, been lifting for 5 months now, i work at a grocery store, im only 18, but my goal is to be big and fit, but not massive big, i use the routines off this site, and its been a big help, i have a strong drive and this site motivates me, to work harder, this site is awsome, and i hope to learn something new everday

welcome brothers if ya need anything just ask

sly06
02-22-08, 10:32 am
What's up everyone,
I am Jesse and currently stationed in Iraq. I have been looking up Animal products and have been talking to a lot of people about the product. All I can say is that I am impressed. I am just waiting on my shipment of the Pak/M-Stak/Pump to get in. Currently I work out 5 or 6 days of the week depending on which my off days fall on. Besides that great reading on all the forums and look forward to asking questions to everyone out there. Also, if anyone has any questions for me be sure to just ask. Thanks.

Enforcer
02-22-08, 10:52 am
Sly, first off much respect to you for doing this country right and protecting us everyday. We will do everything we can to help answer your questions. Check out this thread of some of your fellow boys that are in the military. http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=14596. Here is another couple of threads regarding some promos for those in the military. http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=8376&highlight=Military+Promos. http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=10454&highlight=Military+Promos. There are Animals stationed all over the world and it's awesome to that the "Animal" lifestyle is what they eat, breathe, and live. I can only thank you for your services and wish you the best of luck. Also your recent purchase is a great combo. Train hard. Later

littlehines04
02-23-08, 12:41 pm
whats up, my name's mitch and i am 18 years old. I've been working out since fourth grade. That seems way young, but i never started actual lifting like i do today until i entered high school. My dad is the person i acquired my lust for working out from, i asked him if i could go workout with him a long time ago and he put me through simplistic circuit routines. My dad has competed in a couple of natural body building shows and got his pro card within about two years of starting. I wrestled in kindergarten all the way through my senior year. I just enjoy working out

SGT_Shannon3ID
02-23-08, 2:18 pm
Hey Ya'll, My name is Mike Shannon I am currently stationed in Iraq. I am 22 years old and since joining the military Lifting has become my passion. I have hit some stalemates and need some help getting past them. I love hitting the iron and fighting for every inch every pound. I am glad there is a community of like minded individuals and I hope to contribute and getadvice. A lot of the guys here dont understand my dedication, to me the gym is a church holy ground where you pay your offerings in sweat and saccrifice. I thank you for this site and look forward to the days ahead.

IronJayhawk
02-23-08, 5:37 pm
What's up everyone, I'm Adam.

I am 22 years old and currently in medical school, but don't let that fool you - I study hard and train harder. I've been interested in lifting since high school, way back when I ran cross country and weighed only 130 lbs. Then I got ahold of some old lifting books my dad had lying around - Franco Columbu's program to be precise. I was hooked immediately.

I kept with it for a few years, making some nice gains, but then I started to get into the tough classes for my college major, microbiology. Add a job and doing independent research on top of that and I had no time to get to the gym - I felt and looked like total crap. I guess it paid off in a way, I got into a top med school.

But now that I've made it here, I've made the time to go back to the gym. No more bullshit excuses. I've been hitting the iron hard since August and I'm finally back to the condition I was in over two years ago. But that's not enough. This site has brought back an attitude I thought I had lost when I left cross country - we had the motto "if you're not on all fours after the race looking at what you ate for breakfast, you didn't run HARD ENOUGH." I'm now applying that philosophy towards lifting. I went to the grocery store today to buy my first REAL bulking food supply for the week. Now, you really have to picture this - me riding in a bus back from the grocery store with about 15 graduate students (most of them without a single cell of athleticism), carrying 7 dozen eggs, 8 pounds of chicken, 7 pounds of beef, etc. The looks I got from people alone made me inpired to be an Animal.

Any help, tips, training/diet advice would be awesome, and feel free to ask me any medical related questions - metabolism, cardiovascular,etc. Thanks, and I look forward to contributing whatever I can.

-IronJayhawk

iron pride warrior
02-23-08, 10:48 pm
what up brothers. well i guess ill just say that ever since i began my journey in the iron game my total perception of life as a whole has changed for the better. before i was kinda into some bad stuff. im sure alot of you guys can relate. i was just headed down a path that no person should go. when i started my new life it was hard because nobody could understand why i was doing what i was doing. the people around me couldnt grasp why i would eat 6 times a day and center my days around training and eating. i felt as though i would have to do it alone. then i discovered animalpak.com and realized i was not alone but a part of a legion of warrioirs like myself. for that i thank all of you. so the next time you are in the gym and you feel like you cant do another rep or set, or another second of cardio. remember we are all there with you. stay strong brothers!!! train hard, eat big, be an animal and you cant go wrong!!!!!

tom10
02-24-08, 8:33 am
what's up everyone, i'm tom. new to animal and new to 'proper' weight lifting. i'm 24, 90kg (about 200lbs), around 11-12% bf.
been doing weights on and off the last 6 years but really got into consistent, heavy stuff over the last year or so.

awesome vibe from what i've read so far, looking forward to getting involved here, and learning as much as i can from the guys who've been there and done it.

i'l get my pb's up here asap

cheers

AminoAmigo
02-25-08, 3:14 am
hi all, my name is sebastian and i'm from hannover/germany ... i've been training for 2 years now.
i've been on several german boards but they were not what i was looking for. i hope you'll excuse my bad grammar ... i'll try to post some understandable quality posts.

justpushit
02-25-08, 9:07 am
Sup guys, signin in here from up in Maine. I come from Indiana originally, but go to school up here. I haven't been training for very long, probably about three months, but these have been the most dedicated training of my life. And i definately don't plan on stopping. This site rocks, i've been finding a lot of inspirational stuff in here!

Thanks for the Welcome!

sollicktm
02-25-08, 12:08 pm
What's up Boys? I'm kinda young (only 20), but i'm a huge fan of lifting, or any kind of training in general. I'm currently in college and play Football and W&J. been lifting for about 6 years, not as big as i wanna be yet, but i'm getting there. Dropped about 150 lbs off my bench after suffering a season ending shoulder injury last year so i'm really looking forward to Big Al & Big Ant’s “Overcoming Injuries” seminar at the Arnold

youngun
02-25-08, 2:11 pm
Hey guys. I'm 24, and have been lifting since June 2001. It's been quite a journey. Initially 140 lbs @ 5'11". Bounced around, now holding at 227, less than 10% body fat. Goal at this point is 230 lbs and 7% body fat with full, dense, hard muscle. No competition goals--I don't compete... Yet? It's good to be here with like-minded individuals. Hope to learn and also help others. Cheers.

forsanitysake
02-25-08, 4:29 pm
I've had the heart of an Animal for about 2 years just never took the time to come join the nation but I've been lifting seriously for 3. Not long i know but a year after loosing my chances of playing college football and being kicked out of the Army b/c of an accident that left me temporarily paralyzed and with a fresh shiny plate in my neck i turned into an Animal who wanted never again to be restrained by anything physically.I decided I wanted to push limits become what people thought i couldn't after my accident and i haven't looked back yet, it's the Rabbit Hole. Since I've eaten, slept, drank, and I even work in the gym as a Personal Trainer. Everyone has their never-ending maddening pursuit whether it be happiness or money. This is mine.

need2getBIG
02-25-08, 5:21 pm
17,lift for the love of it,use to powerlift,but got injured awhile back,live in houston texas,and i train in my room at my house

TheBigRigatoni
02-25-08, 7:38 pm
Sup Fellas,
TheBigRigatoni fergetbouit......Sup im 40yrs old from Rochester,NY started working out last year i was 201, now im a solid 186lbs. I work out 5 days a week on the Team Scivation Tri-Phase workout....I'm a big fan of Animal Pump...this has been the best NO2 i have used in one year...and i have gone through to many of them. Thanks to J-Dawg on BB.com for his imput...man is a monster.

A-Train
02-25-08, 9:07 pm
Hey guys! I used to throw shot in highschool and always loved to train and now I'm a competitive powerlifter after my bf showed me the way. Its great to see me outlift the guys i know!

RoboRob
02-25-08, 10:13 pm
I am Roborob. I am a 6feet and 2 inches. I am a lean mean weight lifting machine. I pay my dues as simple as that. I am looking forward to seeing different view points and Ideas on technique and nutrition.

Elite
02-25-08, 10:23 pm
I am Roborob. I am a 6feet and 2 inches. I am a lean mean weight lifting machine. I pay my dues as simple as that. I am looking forward to seeing different view points and Ideas on technique and nutrition.

Nice one bro. You and your brother looked solid in the pics from the Ontario ABC. Welcome aboard.

big_dai
02-26-08, 8:26 am
Hello Brothers.

im dave, from good ol' wales. good to finally gind a place with like minded ppl, who eat train and sleep. im 5 11 bout 160lbs at the mo ready to pack on some serious beef this year. started at 96lbs now im where i am, i wanna be the freak in the gym ppl look to. i have the heart and snese of the beast, the animal.

our gym is valhalla one of the few hardcore places where i live. cant wait to hear from y'all to get some good info and pass on what i know. gonna gete ready to get the size on for my fist show next year!

peace brothers

bt2226
02-26-08, 5:12 pm
Stopping by to say hey. I'm 41, newly single, and ready to kick my own ass into something ROCK HARD. Always been on the small side, a classic "HARD GAINER", until 14 yrs of marriage and a desk job dropped a tire in my middle. Just looking to lose the gut, dropped 3" off already, and throw on hard mass and willing to work my ass off to get there. Looking for good ideas and motivation.

Later

MNfreak
02-26-08, 5:46 pm
Hello Brothers.

im dave, from good ol' wales. good to finally gind a place with like minded ppl, who eat train and sleep. im 5 11 bout 160lbs at the mo ready to pack on some serious beef this year. started at 96lbs now im where i am, i wanna be the freak in the gym ppl look to. i have the heart and snese of the beast, the animal.

our gym is valhalla one of the few hardcore places where i live. cant wait to hear from y'all to get some good info and pass on what i know. gonna gete ready to get the size on for my fist show next year!

peace brothers

Stopping by to say hey. I'm 41, newly single, and ready to kick my own ass into something ROCK HARD. Always been on the small side, a classic "HARD GAINER", until 14 yrs of marriage and a desk job dropped a tire in my middle. Just looking to lose the gut, dropped 3" off already, and throw on hard mass and willing to work my ass off to get there. Looking for good ideas and motivation.

Later

welcome brothers need anything just ask

freshlummpia
02-26-08, 5:54 pm
Sup peoples/animals!
name is bee from California. i never consider my self to be a serious lifter but i train 5days for 1.5hr session and weekends off. after trial and error and lots of money down the drain. i was losing hope till i tried animal pak and stak and thanks to site like this i learn to make the best of my dues in the gym. started out 155 currently 172lbs after 7 weeks in.

looking forward to share my experiences in the new journey ill be taking with the animals...

Classified09
02-26-08, 8:55 pm
Whats up brothers, just checkin in. This is my first post, kickin it off with a big hello.

Names mike, residing in Vancouver British Columbia. Been trainin for a little over a year now, bout 13 months. Been to a few other forums not to mention any names but I'm sick of the pussyfooting around and all the bs. I think I've finally found a forum with some guys who truly love to train, embrace the pain and ain't afraid to squat.

See ya guys rnd.

Vaze_06
02-26-08, 9:26 pm
I'm 17. Living in Montreal... I have been training for almost 4 years, 1 ½ years being doing seriously. I know Animal from my bro who is a bodybuilder and takes most of the animalpack and found that it express perfectly what i feel about bodybuilding. Most of my friends find me crazy of training at least 4 time per week, even more the fact that I'm a girl... put i don't really care, weight training and pushing myself it's what i love doing.
First i started cauz i stopped swimming, and needed a something else to do... but as time pass i got more serious into it that it began as important as finishing college and university to become a pharmacist...
I know here it's playin with the big guys... but i know myself, my capacities.... and can handle it... I'm here to know how to improve my techniques and get advice on being able to lift bigger weights... i don't take any supplement but wonder if i shouldn't start if i wanna go for the bigger weights but i still wanna look like a woman at the end... lol
your advice will be the most appreciated
later

rocky454
02-26-08, 9:36 pm
sup fellas am rocky,and i live in gastonia,nc got nto lifting caus of sports and ended up liking it better and now hav just stuck with it and wanting to put on some serious mass, and if any one reads this and lives near me hit me up and we can lift some time.

house_of_pain_xxl
02-26-08, 10:30 pm
Yo bros...

house_of_pain_xxl here from Knoxville, TN. Got fired up after attending the Arnold last year. Was way outta shape, weak, with blood pressure/cholesterol issues. Have dropped 40 lbs of fat and have a bad case of the iron bug. Lifting 4 days/wk. Getting stronger and starting to see some gains in muscle size. Stoked for the Arnold in a couple of days.

Jala_B
02-26-08, 10:49 pm
Well, I hope females are allowed to infiltrate these trenches.....

Did my 1st PL competition on Nov. 10th, 2007... it was great!!

I am just over 5" tall, and weighed in at 112.9 lbs, went RAW. Trained for about 6 wks. Have lifted for last couple of years, but nothing heavy. More for tone than anything.

My lifts were----

SQ--

Opened @ 125--Good

145--Good

Attempt @ 170 but was barely 3/4" too high.

BE-- (My weakest link.)

Opened @ 85--Good

100--Miss

100--Good. (Didn't want to co-operate, but it went up!!)

DL--(Strongest lift overall)

Opened @ 190--Good

210--Good

230-- Good Probably could've had 240, maybe 245.

Looking forward to training for more meets, perhaps trying to crossover/with bodybuilding/figure. I have a good muscle base. My BF is somewhere between 14-16%, not exactly sure. I have decent ab def. Starting to see individual muscles in quads. Definite back definition!

Currently looking to do my first figure competition in Oct. Wish me luck!!

Look forward to talking/learning!!

Thanks, and have a great day!

norrim1
02-26-08, 10:56 pm

I am just over 5" tall, and weighed in at 112.9 lbs, went RAW. Trained for about 6 wks. Have lifted for last couple of years, but nothing heavy. More for tone than anything.

My lifts were----

SQ--

Opened @ 125--Good

145--Good

BE-- (My weakest link.)

Opened @ 85--Good

100--Miss

Opened @ 190--Good

210--Good

Looking forward to training for more meets, perhaps trying to crossover/with bodybuilding/figure. I have a good muscle base. My BF is somewhere between 14-16%, not exactly sure. I have decent ab def. Starting to see individual muscles in quads. Definite back definition!

Women are more than welcome on the Forvm, plenty of serious female trainees in the trenches. We have some of powerlifting's top athletes here on the Forvm. Take a look around in the "Power Trip" section. If you want, you can start a journey to log your workouts and keep us up to date on your progress. If you have any questions don't be afraid to PM a Henchman/Watchmen. Good luck with your pursuits and welcome aboard!

Jala_B
02-26-08, 11:03 pm
Women are more than welcome on the Forvm, plenty of serious female trainees in the trenches. We have some of powerlifting's top athletes here on the Forvm. Take a look around in the "Power Trip" section. If you want, you can start a journey to log your workouts and keep us up to date on your progress. If you have any questions don't be afraid to PM a Henchman/Watchmen. Good luck with your pursuits and welcome aboard!

Thank you for the welcome!

norrim1
02-26-08, 11:04 pm
Thank you for the welcome!

Anytime;)

BigRoy31
02-27-08, 1:10 pm
Yo wats up ANIMALS. I live in NJ, been lifting for about 10yrs now. I just started back about 2 months ago. I seperated my shoulder which forced me to take a lil over a year off. Since being back, ive gained alot of my strength back, but no where near where i used to be.
This site is great for lifters of all types, if you cant get inspired or deteremined reading the threads here then you dont want it bad enough.

bluto
02-27-08, 1:31 pm
hey whats up. i live in orlando fl, im 19 yrs old. ive been lifting for about 3 yrs, i started competitive lifting in high school but i dont compete anymore. i love lifting and the gym environment, you could say its my church. im interested to learn other training and nutrition techniques.

TheBigRigatoni
02-27-08, 8:45 pm
Sup Animals, gotta check out me chewing on the Animal Pump....where my t-shirt for this pic
click on link and click on pic linkl

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1166101&d=1204162982

x10fire
02-27-08, 10:23 pm
Shane here from Knoxville (knoxvegas) tn. Im 34 and got in this game late, about a year and a half ago. But ive loved every minute of it. Now just trying to fine tune my workout and diet to gain some good mass. Im a 16 year veteran of the fire service.

HardCorps
02-28-08, 10:50 am
Eddie here. From the DC/MD area. I've been lifting off and on for the past few years but have been hitting it hard for about 2 months. Im at 186 right now. 5'10". I wanna be about 10 pounds heavier and cut out the frame by the end of the year.

Here's my BodySpace page... hit up if you are in the area. I also wanna see whats up with the ABC club in the area too.
http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/MysticCat/

http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2008/02/12/13762432/profilepic/1172352orig.jpg

ironindian22
02-28-08, 4:46 pm
Shane here from Knoxville (knoxvegas) tn. Im 34 and got in this game late, about a year and a half ago. But ive loved every minute of it. Now just trying to fine tune my workout and diet to gain some good mass. Im a 16 year veteran of the fire service.

welcome bro im from chattanooga (dunlap)

Army_druid
02-29-08, 11:27 am
Hey guys!

I'm a 21 year-old member of the U.S. Army. I'm currently stationed in Balad, Iraq. We have rebuilt a mini gym on our airfield and it has been sponsored by the great guys running AnimalPak.

I'm looking to blow up like Popeye after spinach so I can surprise my girl in the States.
Before I started this deployment I was a 5'2" scrawny little mofo. NOw htat i have been hitting the irons everyday I'm now a 130 LB. bundle of raw muscle. There are only 2 things I look forward to during the day. The first is hopping online to talk to my girl. The second one is blowing away last week's goals in the gym.

Thanks for taking me into the family.
Stay fit, Be strong, Get RIPPED!

widdlewade44
02-29-08, 11:30 am
Hey guys!

I'm a 21 year-old member of the U.S. Army. I'm currently stationed in Balad, Iraq. We have rebuilt a mini gym on our airfield and it has been sponsored by the great guys running AnimalPak.

I'm looking to blow up like Popeye after spinach so I can surprise my girl in the States.
Before I started this deployment I was a 5'2" scrawny little mofo. NOw htat i have been hitting the irons everyday I'm now a 130 LB. bundle of raw muscle. There are only 2 things I look forward to during the day. The first is hopping online to talk to my girl. The second one is blowing away last week's goals in the gym.

Thanks for taking me into the family.
Stay fit, Be strong, Get RIPPED!

Stay safe over there and keep lifting. She won't recognize the hugh new you upon your return. Semper Fi.

Kevin
widdlewade44
Sgt '88-93
USMC

corndog20005
02-29-08, 4:21 pm
My name is Corey and i'm going to be a BAMF. I'm 21 years old and attending college in Helena, MT. I really dont have any hobbies anymore, used to game and hang out with my friends but it seems that the only time I find myself content anymore is when I'm lifting weights or training to fight. My ultimate goal is to fight an MMA match in a tootoo and have no one laugh. I look forward to being a positive contributor to the Legion.

Dozer
02-29-08, 9:47 pm
My name is Corey and i'm going to be a BAMF. I'm 21 years old and attending college in Helena, MT. I really dont have any hobbies anymore, used to game and hang out with my friends but it seems that the only time I find myself content anymore is when I'm lifting weights or training to fight. My ultimate goal is to fight an MMA match in a tootoo and have no one laugh. I look forward to being a positive contributor to the Legion.

I laughed at the first line--always a good goal. There are plenty of people on this forum that have done MMA or martial arts, and have been very successful in incorporating them into their fight-training (myself included). The best of luck to you!

Dozer
02-29-08, 9:49 pm

My lifts were----

SQ--

Opened @ 125--Good

145--Good

BE-- (My weakest link.)

Opened @ 85--Good

100--Miss

Opened @ 190--Good

210--Good

Wow, those are great numbers! That deadlift's looking especially strong...amazing! Welcome to the FORVM.

jdot757
03-02-08, 1:51 am
Whats up guys 23 5'11 Wrestled since I was 6 til high school coached for 3 after high school. Weighing in at a whopping 380. Ive got some size a shoulder ,trap def. Im looking to lose 100lbs at least by next Arnold Classic. I want to be able to put up 250 bench and dead lift 405. I live in pickerington outside of columbus ohio.

Rob_M
03-02-08, 12:59 pm
Hi, I'm Rob. I'm 16, from the South of England and I'm new to all this, so there's a few questions I need to ask.
See you around!

atrain11b
03-02-08, 1:14 pm
Hey everyone, my name is Shane and I wanna be an Animal. I am in the Army currently stationed in Korea. Originally from TN. (Nashville Area). I have been lifting off and on since I joined the Army, but never took it seriously. Well, once I got stationed here in Korea, I decided to take it up once again. Now I am hooked. I am here with no wife, and no distractions. Don't know why I never stuck with it, but now that I have learned to eat, lift, and supplement the right way, it is so much more fun. Plan to set up a Journey, so please stop by and follow along.

killyouintheface
03-02-08, 4:26 pm
Imagine my surprise when I sat down at my computer and my email client told me that my membership application to the FORVM had been accepted. So here I am.

A little about me, and why a lifelong fat kid got into strength training:

When I was 24, my last semester in college, I tripped and fell and didn't think anything of it. Then I started to fall more often, and my legs would hurt, etc. Eventually it got to the point that I was so weak I was almost in a wheelchair. I had contracted an autoimmune disease called CIDP (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIDP). Once we started treatment, things got better to the point that any physical therapy I did was basically supervised, poorly performed strength training, so four years after all that started, I joined a local gym and did a whole bunch of research (i knew college was good for something), figuring out workout splits and what exercises work with what muscles, and working on my diet to get my weight down, and investigating supplements (I'm not above a little help). I found AnimalPak when I started looking for a joint supplement to help my knee (my gait tweaks it pretty badly), and I was so impressed with AnimalFlex that I had to get into the forum and try to learn more.

I'm making pretty good headway, but I'm hoping to find some new options (testosterone looks promising) to combine with the weights and diet to help me further.

Ya'll have a nice place here. A lot of forums are populated by people that are completely full of shit. You should be proud of yourselves.

callum1690
03-02-08, 4:38 pm
Hi, I'm Rob. I'm 16, from the South of England and I'm new to all this, so there's a few questions I need to ask.
See you around!

alright rob welcome to the forvm good to see a fellow englishman on here!

PM (private message) me if you need anything answered!

Callum

widdlewade44
03-02-08, 4:40 pm
Imagine my surprise when I sat down at my computer and my email client told me that my membership application to the FORVM had been accepted. So here I am.

A little about me, and why a lifelong fat kid got into strength training:

When I was 24, my last semester in college, I tripped and fell and didn't think anything of it. Then I started to fall more often, and my legs would hurt, etc. Eventually it got to the point that I was so weak I was almost in a wheelchair. I had contracted an autoimmune disease called CIDP (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CIDP). Once we started treatment, things got better to the point that any physical therapy I did was basically supervised, poorly performed strength training, so four years after all that started, I joined a local gym and did a whole bunch of research (i knew college was good for something), figuring out workout splits and what exercises work with what muscles, and working on my diet to get my weight down, and investigating supplements (I'm not above a little help). I found AnimalPak when I started looking for a joint supplement to help my knee (my gait tweaks it pretty badly), and I was so impressed with AnimalFlex that I had to get into the forum and try to learn more.

I'm making pretty good headway, but I'm hoping to find some new options (testosterone looks promising) to combine with the weights and diet to help me further.

Ya'll have a nice place here. A lot of forums are populated by people that are completely full of shit. You should be proud of yourselves.

Be sure to check out this thread with the ABC (Animal Barbell Club) Chapter in your area, which was started by Big Byrd (Sam Byrd):

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=13336

Again, welcome thanks for sharing part of your story and please hit up a Henchmen or Watchmen if you can't find what you're looking for. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

xahliftinracerx
03-02-08, 5:03 pm
yo its andrew hollenbeck here from upstate ny. I started lifting about 3 years ago, have been to 2 IPF Subjunior world championships, finished 4th in 2006 and won in 2007 in the 75 kg weight class. I have 3 world records (402 bench, 628 dead, 1532 total) in the 75 kg weight class and a few American records.

I'm currently cutting down to 148 for USAPL PA States and USAPL Teen Nationals this year. I am using Animal Pump, Animal Pak, and Universal Green Tea at the moment. I love the pak, and pump felt great the first workout today.

Chevy_
03-02-08, 5:23 pm
Whats up, my names Ryan and I will be attending the United States Naval Academy in July. I've always been in good shape, have been boxing and doing mma competitively for 3 years. I am trying to push the limits and be in the best shape possible for the Academy and I know how great Animal Products are. Cant say how much respect I have for Animal and this community's attitude toward rep'in for the troops and showing support.
Glad to be a part of this form.
Train hard, get strong
Chev

widdlewade44
03-02-08, 5:28 pm
yo its andrew hollenbeck here from upstate ny. I started lifting about 3 years ago, have been to 2 IPF Subjunior world championships, finished 4th in 2006 and won in 2007 in the 75 kg weight class. I have 3 world records (402 bench, 628 dead, 1532 total) in the 75 kg weight class and a few American records.

I'm currently cutting down to 148 for USAPL PA States and USAPL Teen Nationals this year. I am using Animal Pump, Animal Pak, and Universal Green Tea at the moment. I love the pak, and pump felt great the first workout today.

I'm from Binghamton originally and we have quite a few Animals in NY, so check out this thread:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=400

Welcome aboard the FORVM, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

widdlewade44
03-02-08, 5:30 pm
Whats up, my names Ryan and I will be attending the United States Naval Academy in July. I've always been in good shape, have been boxing and doing mma competitively for 3 years. I am trying to push the limits and be in the best shape possible for the Academy and I know how great Animal Products are. Cant say how much respect I have for Animal and this community's attitude toward rep'in for the troops and showing support.
Glad to be a part of this form.
Train hard, get strong
Chev

Good luck at the Academy. Hit up a Henchmen or Watchmen if you don't get your questions answered.

Kevin
widdlewade44
Sgt '88-93
USMC

gymaddict24
03-02-08, 6:01 pm
Hey guys ,
I'm from upstate new york. I was introduced to bodybuilding when i broke my leg in 7th grade, ever since then my passion for this sport has increased by quantum. I'm addicted and always thirsty for new techniques and knowledge that you guys have picked up through your experiences. By the way, i can't get over how much this site rocks.. i never knew there were groups or brotherhoods set up like this on the web... i love it.
Anyway... i can't wait to learn from you guys, and benefit from your knowledge.

Peace
~A

Boneman
03-02-08, 6:23 pm
whats up guys, i started lifting about 2 years ago, i was always a tall skinny kid growing hence the name "boneman". i am 6'4 and now weight 235 so i'm doing a little better for my self, all i do now is hit the gym, and eat. just started dieting 2 days ago and i'm already going crazy, but i will all be worth it in 8 weeks. then i can bulk back up but try and keep a lower bf%

Joseb
03-02-08, 8:57 pm
I'm Joseb. and I'm 15. Ive been lifting for about 1/2 a year.
at first itt was all about getting stronger for football. then as the months slowly rolled by, i realized that i loved this life. Though i may have lost some friends and given up parties and such, my entire life had never been better. With my newbie gains, people come up to me and touch my arms like they're in a daze. They can't believe thier eyes. Though i'm nothing near huge, I still love to lift. I want this to be my lifestyle, not just an event.
At age 13, I weighed 200 pounds and though i was very athletic, i was the fat kid. Now I have cut down to 160 and I want to get all the way down to 8% BF. Of course afterwards i wanna get as huge as i can be.

CWells
03-02-08, 8:57 pm
Whats up brothers

The name is Chris and I hail from Calgary Alberta Canada. Personal Trainer by trade, bar bender by passion. Im currently prepping for the 2008 Southern Alberta Bodybuilding Championship goin on June 14th. Times a wastin and life is too short to sit on the sidelines.

Peace

Angie73
03-03-08, 8:51 am
I'm Angie and I currently reside in Indiana. I'm 34, single mom, factory worker, and student. I'm 5'5" and weighing in at around 188 pounds. Another Forvm member showed me the changes that can be made with hard work and dedication. I was bitten by the bug and actually lifted for the first time this morning. I don't think I have ever been this sore in my life, but I feel great all in the same breath. This is definitely going to be a life changing journey for me.

jbergman
03-03-08, 9:06 am
Hey guys, Im jbergman. Im 29 and Ive been training hard for about 13 years now. Im a teacher and a strength and conditioning coach and I work as a personal trainer during my time off from teaching. Im 6'1" 210 with about 8% bodyfat but Im working hard to get up to about 225 with 5-7% bodyfat. Im getting there slowly but surely. Im looking forward to talking to real iron addicts like myself about training, diet, etc. Instead of talking to f-ing old ladys and fat a-ses about mindless BS like how to lose weight.

jkbull
03-03-08, 10:22 am
well guys where to start, I am a firefighter in NE OH for the past three years. I am 21, I have been training for 5 years, and no stranger to this bitch of a place that we call every day life. In short I am looking to lower my body fat more to a respectable 10% and 'tweek my training to better influence solid muscle growth. on the other hand like all of you in that we all share that desire to be unique, like a butterfly emerging on a spring day. We too will spread our wings and lead this world into a new dawn. fight on brothers, c ya in the trenches.

kincaid82
03-03-08, 11:14 am
I go by both, so pick your poison. I have trained for about 16 years, but the last 10 or so, have been half ass to say the least. Now in the last 3 months I have rededicated myself to making a permanent change in my life, via, Training my body and mind. Looking forward to hearing more about this life style we choose to follow, no better high in the world.

Franco
03-03-08, 11:27 am
My bros in iron...its an honor. I'm living in the captial city of Ohio, reppin Columbus. The past three years I've been hammering out the iron, getting stronger and takin titles. I'm working downtown as a trainer at Lifestyle Family Fitness, I get to see plenty of posers but it brings home the cash. I've been a faithful to the Animal products, just now took some time to get official online. Getting ready for a meet in April, and I'm ready to win.

krazyassmexican
03-03-08, 11:30 am
I'm Angie and I currently reside in Indiana. I'm 34, single mom, factory worker, and student. I'm 5'5" and weighing in at around 188 pounds. Another Forvm member showed me the changes that can be made with hard work and dedication. I was bitten by the bug and actually lifted for the first time this morning. I don't think I have ever been this sore in my life, but I feel great all in the same breath. This is definitely going to be a life changing journey for me.

welcome to the forum, we all got your back and hope you reach all your goals

legasaurus
03-03-08, 12:39 pm
Ayo whats up Animal peeps!!! I met a few of you guys at the Arnold and had fun training at metro gym in OH. I thought this would be a cool place to hang out at for a while! I'm a competive bber and going on this spring to compete in my 5th and 6th shows.

Stats:
25yrs old
212lbs
5'9
8 or 9% bf

10wks out from next show.

BrennANIMAL
03-03-08, 2:09 pm
Hey, I'm a 21 year old senior at Seton Hall University in South Orange NJ. I started lifting my freshman year of football in high school, and was on and off due to injuries and other sports, never really getting too serious into it. May of '06 I got sick of my girlfriend making fun of me for being skinny after I hadn't lifted in a while and decided to transform my body and lifestyle. I went from a skinny 6'1" 170 lb basketball player to a 215 lb "bodybuilder/powerlifter-in-training." I love the Animal way of life.

(Just got back from the Arnold and it was amazing, I can't wait until next year!!)

THEFreak
03-03-08, 2:55 pm
gettin ready for my first show this march.. northern kentucky... it has been a long road. started liftin at 135 lbs. tippin the scales at 200 with 8% BF right now. looking to gain knowledge from the die hards...

Columbus
03-03-08, 3:44 pm
Hey everybody, I'm about to turn 17 and live in Columbus, Ohio. I've been training mainly in powerlifting oriented workouts for the past six months or so. Look forward to getting to know all of you and learning from you.

Dozer
03-03-08, 7:18 pm
Welcome everyone! This place is filled with people from all walks of life, so pretty much any question you have has an answer here. Again, welcome!

South87
03-03-08, 10:31 pm
Whats up guys im south87 out of tampa florida just trying to gain some knowledge.

atrain11b
03-03-08, 11:42 pm
Whats up guys im south87 out of tampa florida just trying to gain some knowledge.

Welcome South, my dad lives in the Bradenton area, will be there in May. I take it your a Bucs fan then.

Goetzinger89
03-04-08, 12:11 am
Sup Bros, the names shane goetzinger. Im 18, 6ft 180lbs. Live in the maryland area. really got into liftin bout 2-3 years ago. i played sports all my life, lacrosse and wrestling are deffly my favorites. but Bodybuilding is deffly my passion. nothing makes me happier then going into that wieght room, and destroying every fiber of my body. but im still learning alot about the bodybuilding game, and cant wait to learn all that i can. really look forward to all the good quality info ill get off these forvms.
Thanks Buds, ill see ya all on the forvms.
later-

brucebanner
03-04-08, 12:34 am
hey everyone! my name is adam and i'm 24 years old and weigh about 195 at 5'11 and 15% bodyfat. I've been lifting for the past four years but only got serious about it this year. My goals for this year is to add a minimal of 1 inch for every muscle group while cutting my fat by 3-5%. Wish me luck!

jordan5
03-04-08, 1:46 am
I'm Jordan. I'm 6'1 and 185. I currently go to Ohio State, but looking to transfer out to Cal Poly this coming up winter. My goal is to walk on to the Cal Poly football team for the Fall09 season as a defensive back. So right now I'm working on bulking up to at least a solid 205 (and still maintain speed and agility) by the time I transfer.

Project Monkey
03-04-08, 10:06 am
Sup guys. My names Zach, I'm 19, 6'1", 230 lbs. I'm dropping weight to 200 lbs (college killed me...freshman 30 lol) and I just recently got back into weight lifting. I'm looking to take my baseball career to a professional level, so by next season I will be looking into tryouts for a minor league team assuming I have met my goals.

Rajati
03-04-08, 11:44 am
This is Clayton here. I'm 18 years old, 5'8", 170 pounds currently. I've been into weight training and physical training for a few years but just seriously started lifting in October '07. I'm currently bulking and have gained 35 pounds so far for a 55 pound increase in my bench and 70 pound increase on my squat.

Looking forward to sharing my knowledge and gaining some valuable insight.

South87
03-04-08, 12:18 pm
yea you guessed right atrain11b, and i hope they start acting like a superbowl contender sometime soon, but well see.

Black Hole
03-04-08, 12:31 pm
My name is Brad from Ontario. I've been training for 7 years. I started lifting for basketball in high school but the training and lifestyle became more important to me. Right now I am 245-250 pounds and 6'2'' and I am competing for the first time this August.

Slayer 6
03-04-08, 12:40 pm
Whats up guys, 23 year old Army infantry officer, currently serving in Iraq. Been lifting since I was about 16, but mostly for sports and shit. Got into bodybuilding within the last couple years, weighing in at a decent 200 right now, but working every day toward more hugeness. Combat deployments and the time-consuming military lifestyle make consistent training and eating difficult, but I keep slogging forward. Definitely interested in hearing from other military guys to share motivation and tips to overcome these obstacles.

Dozer
03-04-08, 2:43 pm
Welcome, everyone, to the FORVM!

bdb1513
03-04-08, 5:54 pm
Yo guys...what's up, just joined the forvm...been doing a lot of reading on here lately and figured it was time to join up. lookin forward to learning tons more.
-B