PDA

View Full Version : Yo Fellas, Introduce Yourself...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

N_The_Making
03-04-08, 6:02 pm
Im yet another struggling bodybuilder livin the hardcore life for about 7 years now. I LOVE the animal line and have since I started bodybuilding to the full degree. The web site has always been awesome with lots of articles I find I always relate to, so I figured I should probably get in with other Animals and relate with you all as well. I've done a couple competitions and may do some more, but my main passion besides the training is the supps and the science behind it all as well as the human body. Im currently a supplement retailer/trainer and hope to eventually open my own "hardcore" gym some day (which of course will have an Animal inspired theme, haha)

BamBam
03-04-08, 6:12 pm
To all you new guys and gals...welcome. You have a home here and we welcome you with open arms. The Brotherhood of Iron grows....

In IRON,
BamBam92

Nomad
03-04-08, 6:25 pm
Hello everyone, Nomad here. I'm 17, been liftin since i was 12. I Started Animal Pak & Flex recently, with great results and like alot of other people found this website to be a perfect island in the storm of wannabe's and smack talkers. everyone here's real and pretty much knows the how the game goes. Glad to be a member and props to the staff and people that make it possible.

Current Stats
Height - 5'7.5"
Weight - 181
Arms - 17"
Bodyfat - 12%

Bench Max - 280
Deadlift 10set - 285
Squat 10set - 285

Current Supp.'s
Animal Pak
Animal Flex
Glutamine
Fish Oil Caps
Universal Uni-Liver
Protein Powder Blend

Scarecrow
03-04-08, 6:38 pm
Looking forword to getting some sound advice from people that know what the fuck they are talking about,I am 6'7" and 300lbs. and started working out about 2 yaers ago,I am 31 and a recovering meth addict so when I started this I was in pretty bad shape,when quiting after doing it for 10 years my body started packing on fat Im sure cuz it didnt know the next time I would give it food but here I am know and could use all the advise I can get, look forward to the journey yall and give me a yell or hell wich ever comes first.

kmarsh9
03-04-08, 7:03 pm
Been reading the articles on the site for a while and just now joined the forvm. Being a poor-ass college student, I haven't always had the money to spend on supplements. Hopefully that changes here after a few months, but I'll continue to eat and train nonetheless. Looking forward to learning some new things so I can keep growing.

Dozer
03-04-08, 7:28 pm
Been reading the articles on the site for a while and just now joined the forvm. Being a poor-ass college student, I haven't always had the money to spend on supplements. Hopefully that changes here after a few months, but I'll continue to eat and train nonetheless. Looking forward to learning some new things so I can keep growing.

There are a lot of college students on here who know all about college eating, etc., myself included. It's tougher, but it's do-able. Welcome!

Carnut909
03-04-08, 9:01 pm
Sup, my names Chris Brown, yes like the rapper, I live in New Jersey and love animal pak. Im 17 years old and just ended wrestling which allows me to focus all my energy on lifting, im currently only 5' 4" and 152 pounds, im hoping on getting taller and bigger but my chances of getting taller are slim. I've used animal pak for 2 years now and couldn't imagine training without it. Animal pak is the best!!!!

aggierugger
03-04-08, 9:02 pm
what up yall I'm Nick I play rugby at Texas A&M Univ. I really just started focussing on bodybuilding since my cousin and best friend started body building and power lifting respectively. I figured I can't be out done by my little cousin who I've basically brought up as my brother, so I'm working more on size than strength like I have in the past. I've been reading the posts on here for a while and I really like the environment. I been lifting since Freshman year in high school when I started power lifting but moved very soon after to a town that had no power lifting :-( But it's all good, I focussed on football til my senior year and found rugby and after 1 1/2 years of playing I was invited to try out for the USA U-20's but didn't make it because I was "undersized for my position at the international level." That was this summer and since then, I've put on 15 pounds of mostly muscle, gained 25 lbs on my bench, 50 lbs on squat and started deadlifting again. So I'm now focussing on bodybuilding with a major emphasis on muscle strength instead of just the look and size of them.
Glad to be a part of the F O R V M
Cheers

rey_ray
03-05-08, 6:42 am
What's the deal fellas,

Been out of the game for a minute (tore a ligament or 2 in my knee, playing ball) . Trying to get back to training like a fucking beast. Would love for the forvm to pass along some knowledge. Need a good intro workout. Like I said...been out of the loop for a minute. Any suggestions?

gio1
03-05-08, 7:24 am
Hi guys,my name is Ognjen,i'm 16 years' old... I'm from Serbia.... Respect 2 all Animal's around the world.... zz

rey_ray
03-05-08, 7:35 am
What's the deal fellas,

Been out of the game for a minute (tore a ligament or 2 in my knee, playing ball) . Trying to get back to training like a fucking beast. Would love for the forvm to pass along some knowledge. Need a good intro workout. Like I said...been out of the loop for a minute. Any suggestions?

I think I found a lil something something on the website here.. Does everyone agree with Training Routine #1 that is listed on the website?

Bulldog_3
03-05-08, 8:09 am
Name: Elliot (nick: Bulldog_3)
Length: 184cm

Former elite handball player (i know most of you guys from us haven't heard of the sport, i forgive you ;). I have been lifting for 6-7 years now, but I've only been on the "bulk and cuts"-theme for about 8 months or so. Before that, I practised for the handball court. I tell you right now, my English isn't very good, but i'll do my very best for you to understand what the hell I'm saying ;)

I use pak, m-stak, and pump. Today I'll order cuts, as i will take on split routine #4! =)

agraybjj457
03-05-08, 8:11 am
sup its Gray from KY, i have just introduced myself to the lifestyle and am excited to learn and get as much from the experienced and with the help from everyone and my self mostly i should make this group proud. I have graduated in 06' i lift and just trying to get big , i other then that do normal things like hunting and play sports.
your new edition
-Agray

robsmx
03-05-08, 12:39 pm
Hi fellas...im rob,24 livin in the uk...Used to go to the gym about a year and a half ago and gave up few months ago.Lost motivation probably cos i never took it serously..Last few weeks my mind didnt dtop thinking of getting back into it cos i lost weight and shape. But this time i want to do it seriously.the real deal. dont want to waste any time. i want commitment and results. i will be looking forward to share with u my progresss and will also need a lot of help regarding training and suppliments.....thanks for now....cya around....

akphi44
03-05-08, 2:37 pm
how yall doing. im cj and 19 in akron. just joined the forvm trying to learn from the wise and get help from as i need it. i recently started lifting again after a year off and i am loving how much better i feel about myself. i started taking animal a month ago and i have noticed vast improvements in this time. look forward to learning from the best.

BennoAus
03-05-08, 6:48 pm
Name : Ben
What I do: In the Aust Military
Time lifting: 2 years
Used to play Rugby Union and Rugby League.

b00th
03-05-08, 8:15 pm
Chris Booth
Go to Mount Union College, just started bodybuilding but been on and off lifting for atleast 4 years. Rough trying to get solid meals in, but i'm going to def. try and learn some new things from the forvm.
195lbs at 5'11

widdlewade44
03-05-08, 8:24 pm
to all these new members of the Legion! It's great to have all of you here on the FORVM, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Ozkar
03-05-08, 10:39 pm
Hey there brothers,

My name's Ozkar, I'm 20 and I first lifted a weight when I was 14. My best friend started going and didn't want to go on his own, so he recruited me. I've been lifting on and off since, I've had my list of injuries... knee surgery, broken wrist, shoulder popped out of its socket etc... so I haven't been able to get serious about it a until a couple of months ago when doing rehab for my lower back. Most of my injuries come from playing Football, which I've now decided to leave for good and focus on on hittin' the weights.

A big HI to everyone, and thanks for giving us all such an amazing site to ask questions and share our experience.

MedusaThrills
03-06-08, 4:57 am
Hey guys whatsup?
My name is Alex, I am 16 (in 14 days) and i first lifted a weight when i was 14. However, i did not fully get into lifting until just before i was 15. I started off by going to the gym because i was abs (lol) and then i just got more and more into it. I am now going to the gym 4/5 days a week for over an hour.

My favourite exercise are squats and my favourite bodypart are calves. Erik Fankhouser is my role model when it comes to calves.

Many people in my town (a good %85/%90) dont understand why i lift. For vanity purposes? For sports? For girls? I know why i do this and i dont think its anyone elses buisness apart from me and the 45 plate.

I have just started cutting down from 18-20% bf to hopefully 8-6%. I am 5ft 8 and 185lb.

rocklockridge
03-06-08, 9:49 am
Hey fellas welcome to The Forvm at Animalpak.com. Start off by telling us something about yourself—what you do, your interests, how you got into this game... Something that will give us insight into who you are.

Here's the lowdown on J-Dawg...
My role in The Forvm will be kinda like a captain. If you have any issues or problems that you run into, any questions, start with The Henchmen and work your way up to The Watchmen. If you still have a problem, get in touch with me.

For me it is a great honor to be a part of such a noble undertaking. I'm proud of every member of The Legion who make up this great forum, this place we call home, The Forvm.

The name is Roger Lockridge...the nickname is ROCK. I am from Lewisburg, WV. I started on my journey into the wonderful sport of bodybuilding on March 9, 1999. I weighed 125 lbs. I now weigh 250 as of March 3, 2008. This coming Sunday will mark my 9th anniversary of what I call "the day my life changed forever". I am here to pick up the inspiration of the Animal and to hopefully someday return the favor. I look forward to getting to know as many brothers as possible. I enter your forum a humble lifter with goals and motivation. I hope that I can someday lead others to achieve greater goals than I have.
Thanks in advance for what you do and who you are.

ROCK

frankthetankjfpc
03-06-08, 5:01 pm
hey guys, im glad that i finally found a quality forum that provides a wealth of knowledge on the net. i have been into this game since i was 15 ( now 23 ), and just got serious about 3 years ago. i am looking forward to linking up with all the knowledgeable brothers of iron out there to share valuable nutrition, lifestyle and iron busting tips with.. best of luck, and its great to be a part of this.... later.

newbreed
03-06-08, 6:10 pm
What's up everyone, my name is Kyle. I'm 22 years old and been lifting for almost 6 years. I started lifting in high school for sports but didn't really care for bodybuilding until about 2 years ago. It's changed my life completely. I used to be obese but after losing a lot of the weight and putting on some good muscle size over he last few years, I decided to become a personal trainer. I started taking animal pak a year ago and since then have been a huge fan of Universal Nutrition. And after meeting all the guys at the CAGE during the Arnold Classic weekend this year I was like damn, this is the coolest most hardcore company ever. And now I'm here.

Scott1975
03-06-08, 7:52 pm
My name is Scott. I am 32yrs old, from the great state of West By God Virginia.lol. I guess I have been powerlifting on and off since high school. Found out the other day that I have a torn Rotators cuff, still debating on whether or not to have surgery, or just deal with the pain. Been a supporter of Animal since I think it was 99 when I seen them at the Arnold in the cage. Cant really remember. I love the clothes, and the personalities of all the Animals. Great products and great bunch of guys. Here are my stats as of now 6'3 290lbs god knows what the bf is,lol. bench is around 450, squat around 700 and dead lift is around 600 all raw. Anyways, that's about all there is with me in a nutshell. Happy to be here.

chaichai21
03-06-08, 10:03 pm
well i just joined to really get an answer to the gelatin in the some of Universal Animal products. Really wanted to know if they were from PORK or synthetic. Just got into the Bodybuilding game back hardcore. I was on an off in since i was 19 years, i am now 31years and i have never purchased so many supplements as i have this month. Looking to take this stuff serious. Well i am from the Caribbean and my little country does not have much, but i intend to push the limit of my strength and ability, and God willing we will see form there...

Just like the guy above me Here are my stats as of now 6'2 190lbs god knows that i want climb a bit higer,lol. bench is around 200, squat around 110 and dead lift is around 200 all raw" = again just started training in December 2007...

meat head
03-06-08, 10:40 pm
my name is Tim, i'm 29 years old 6ft 225...i've been into powerlifting for about three years now, and plan on eventually giving the 242lb class a run in the raw bench press in the next couple of years.

getbiggest
03-07-08, 11:06 am
hey fellows im robert james from oswego ny started lifting a year ago here looking for some solid advice peace

The man in the arena
03-07-08, 12:53 pm
I am about to turn 25. I am married and have a 15 month old daughter. I work in the Operating Engineers Union. After September 11th, I took leave from my job and joined the Marine Corps as a machine gunner. I was deployed to Iraq twice. I had good times and bad. Those bad time are what pushes me to get those last couple reps!
I lifted pretty much my whole life starting at 14. After I got out of the Marines a year ago I quit lifting and gained a shit ton of weight. Well, I am back and better then ever. You might be bigger than me and you might be stronger but I have a huge heart and the drive that will put a barbell though the wall. I WILL get back to where I use to be and be better, bigger, and stronger!
I am not a big blogger or whatever, but I like this site-it motivates me! I don't want to trade secrets to step class. I want to make myself gag from holding my shrugs to long.
Best to everyone and I hope I can put out the motivation I take in.
Sincerely, Brian

ComeGetSome33
03-07-08, 6:11 pm
Whats up guys im Jordan, from wheeling WV, Home of THE HOUSE. Im 25 yrs old, been lifting for about 8ys, loving the animal products! Just started getting into bodybuilding, and i work as a bouncer at a strip club in wheeling. Anyone wanting to lift just get at me!

pain4life
03-07-08, 11:10 pm
Hey everyone at Universal Animal!! First things first, AnimalPak.com is by far the best website ever to be on the "Super Highway!" Universal Animal represents determination, motivation, and pride in the muscular physique! Who needs a personal trainer when I have you guys!

Anyways, I could go on and on about the Universal Animal product line, but let me introduce myself. My name is Brian, I live in Denver, CO, I am 26 years old, 6'03, 225 pounds and absolutely love fitness. I love the way the pump makes me feel, the confidence it gives me, and the overall energy it produces. I have been working out for several years now but on and off. I have recently made myself a promise however to stay with fitness until my body is broken and I am 6 feet underground.

I am currently using a variety of G-Diesel's workouts and am stacking Animal Pak, Animal Stak, and Animal Cuts. I look forward to more useful posts and to learning more about fitness!

redmanPH
03-07-08, 11:31 pm
whats good? my name's redmond, and i'm from the philippines. i just turned 18 last march3, and have been going to the gym for almost a year now. i joined this "forvm" because i ain't like the typical egotistical teens. in fact, i joined cuz of the opposite reason: even when people say how big i've grown, i am far from contented with my body and weightlifting. i hope this place can give me all the help and guidance i need.

Carpe Diem P.T
03-07-08, 11:37 pm
Good to see all you guys getting on board. Take in what you read on this site and in the forvm and if you all have the determination you say you do, you cant fail.

Welcome to the brotherhood!

Lowdown5
03-07-08, 11:48 pm
Welcome to all. Take the time to get familiar with the FORVM, read J-Dawgs 12 Rules and make sure to use the search function. Immerse yourself in the finest place on earth, teach and learn. Ask questions, show respect and get ready to become better.

minime_moomey
03-08-08, 8:14 am
Hey guys,
I will go into more detail in my "journey" section, but I just wanted to give everyone a little background. I started lifting seriously in October of 2006. My stats were 5'4 120lbs. I hit my first ever bulk and got up to 169lbs in about 9 months, and I have since cut back down to 152lbs. I am ready to start another huge bulk and bust ass for huge size this time. I have been looking over the forvm for the last couple weeks and love the intensity and advice you all share with one another and look forward becoming a brother in iron.

chris lewis
03-08-08, 9:00 am
I'm Chris lewis im 19 years old i live in Chicago Il i train at worlds gym ive been training for two years now i take the animal pak pump and m-stak.

Swisher
03-08-08, 6:45 pm
I'm Landon, and I am from Toledo, OH. I currently train at my high school and have trained seriously for about a year now. Wrestling fucked me over a bit with cutting weight and all. I'm coming back quicker than I expected though. I'll get more in-depth in my journey.

Ed_UK
03-08-08, 8:27 pm
hey fellas :)

my names Ed, come from UK, only really got back into lifting in the past 4 months, then proptly fractured my ankle and am now gaggin to get back in the gym!

Used to be over 100kg now down to a strong 85kg, but did it the way of all cardio, bad diet no wieghts, recently got real interested in training especially nutrition, kinda surprised myself with how Ive improved with smart eating and bustin ass!

Ed :)

Elite
03-08-08, 8:37 pm
hey fellas :)

my names Ed, come from UK, only really got back into lifting in the past 4 months, then proptly fractured my ankle and am now gaggin to get back in the gym!

Used to be over 100kg now down to a strong 85kg, but did it the way of all cardio, bad diet no wieghts, recently got real interested in training especially nutrition, kinda surprised myself with how Ive improved with smart eating and bustin ass!

Ed :)

Another from my shitty island. Welcome aboard. We have another potential UK ABC member, our pack is growing!

Ed_UK
03-08-08, 8:50 pm
alright geeza!

haha UK ABC sounds sweet (though im weak as a kitten right now haha)

where about you at?

need2getBIG
03-08-08, 8:57 pm
Derek Gibson,Houston Texas,i train in my room,=)

jonnyfatman
03-09-08, 9:46 am
Call me Schwartz, Dutch, Jon, Jonnyfatman has been with me since childhood and I answer to them all.
27 yrs old, 217lbs., 5'-8".
Carrying more fat than I should. I've been into heavy lifting, contact sports my whole life and usually in prettey decent shape. Could lift fairly well overall, nothing like some of the true hardcore animals here.
Trimmed down and got real lean for my wedding in Oct '07 and lost all motivation since then.
I've revisited this site for some more inspiration and am feeling some of the old vibe.
Gonna hit the gym, the diet, the mental state for real starting this morning. I'll let you know how it goes.
Love, strength, honor.
fatman

isu2011
03-09-08, 7:46 pm
What's up everyone. My main goal here is to get some good info on lifting and dieting primarily. I'm in college right now in the dorms so its sometimes hard to stick with a good meal plan but I make due with what I have.

Aus4484
03-10-08, 8:36 am
What's up fellas?

Reader from the start, first time poster here from Perth, Australia. Been a longtime fan of the 'pak site, picked up plenty of information and inspiration from guys like GDiesel and Machine. I'm going on 24 in July, and have been hitting the iron on and off since I was 16, which has seen me go from a buck thirty five at 6'1" up (and down and up and down and back up) to a fairly lean 210.

My journey as of late has been fairly consistent and intense since hitting up Diamond Gym, in the great state of NJ back in '06, props to John and everyone there for one of the best workouts I've ever had. So good I came back and put on over 20lbs in 8 weeks.

While my supplement arsenal continues to evolve through trial and error, my big three stay at pak, nitro and real gains. Anyway, I look forward to shooting the shit with all the good folks here.

Cheers

boyka
03-10-08, 9:09 am
Hello everyone

I'm happy to be a new member of the Animal family. I'm 25 years old, I live in Romania and I've rediscovered my gym passion through the Animal line. I consider myself a newbie and for that I hope that I will get your support in my quest for muscle growth.

Thank you all.

Boz
03-10-08, 9:57 am
Welcome aboard fellas. Glad to have you all here.

pump it up
03-11-08, 12:26 pm
fellas i am Jay from essex here in the UK. In March 2007 I made a vow to myself that things had to change, to fill you all in I was a 260lbs lump of fat with a body mass index of 38%, wow I here you all say that is fat. Well that has all changed in the last year with the help of a structured diet and good training routine, I now weigh in at 182lbs with a body mass of 12.2%. I live life the animal way now and train hard and use the animal supplements. M-Stak and Pump, this has given me great gains and masses of energy to train like a wild beast in the gym. will update u all when i achieve my next goal to be ripped and under 9% body fat.....Respect to u all.

ravenous
03-11-08, 12:39 pm
Its nice to be excepted in ......big thanks ...love the life. Just got serious this year, really looking foward to improving and learning so that one day I will maybe be able to return the favor and help someone else out...peace

Universal Rep
03-11-08, 12:47 pm
fellas i am Jay from essex here in the UK. In March 2007 I made a vow to myself that things had to change, to fill you all in I was a 260lbs lump of fat with a body mass index of 38%, wow I here you all say that is fat. Well that has all changed in the last year with the help of a structured diet and good training routine, I now weigh in at 182lbs with a body mass of 12.2%. I live life the animal way now and train hard and use the animal supplements. M-Stak and Pump, this has given me great gains and masses of energy to train like a wild beast in the gym. will update u all when i achieve my next goal to be ripped and under 9% body fat.....Respect to u all.

Welcome. You're second post should be here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11558

They're organizing as we speak...

Universal Rep
03-11-08, 12:47 pm
Its nice to be excepted in ......big thanks ...love the life. Just got serious this year, really looking foward to improving and learning so that one day I will maybe be able to return the favor and help someone else out...peace

Welcome aboard, R. That's the name of the game. Learn something, pass it on...

Hartschuh
03-11-08, 4:28 pm
Hello All, names Hartschuh. I'm 25 and live down here in Houston, TX. Been training off and on since 1998, and competed in High School PLing until 2001. I drifted during college and then got bit by the competition bug back in '07 and had my first meet. I went 661/369/551 @ 272.

5'6" 265ish right now and I'm about 18 days out from the APF Texas State Meet in Houston.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Hartschuh

Wada
03-11-08, 8:18 pm
Sup, I'm at Brooklyn, NY...liftin for 6+ years...recently gotten the diet thing down for like 1/2 year...anways Hope to help & learn alot here...peace

alex000
03-12-08, 9:45 am
hi my name is alex i live in greece and australia and iv been bodybuilding for 2 years

Zac
03-12-08, 9:51 am
Whats up brothers I am living in Middle Georgia I am staioned here with the USAF. I have been in the gym for only 1 year but i am very dedicated and i looking forword to learning for you guys here in the FORVM.
Peace

imajollybengali
03-12-08, 12:18 pm
sup everyone, my name is shak started workin out from junior year in h.s back in like 2002, lookin to get back in it

boogeyman
03-12-08, 2:34 pm
I started training in high school, a long time ago :)
I currently train in/live in Orlando, Fl out of Brian Schwab's gym. I have 3 bodybuilding shows under my belt to date and a pling meet later this year. I look forward to hanging around and helping in any way I can. See ya round!

Dozer
03-12-08, 4:22 pm
Welcome everyone! This is a great learning place, as well as a great place to share what you know--again, welcome!

ttrrww18
03-12-08, 10:38 pm
I love the animal/ universal line, and have used/ use many of the products. the back of my bedroom door is lined in animal stickers from the tops of the cans (awesome). I have no f'ing idea on why i didn't join this years ago when i found the amazing products. I am 6 foot and currently at 188 pounds, way too small. I have an oppertunity to try out for an arena football team this fall and gotta get my diet in check and today when i was squating, something clicked (luckly not my back or any bones) in my head and realized its time to get super serious. i will be starting a journey and dont wanna dissappoint any one on here so it will give me more motivation. i just wanna thank universal and the killer animal line for their continued greatness. one more thing on this is that i am only 22 (almost 23) but i love old school lifts and old school ways, i may not be able to appreciate them as some older lifters but as the saying goes, if it ain't broke....don't fix it!! thanks again.

!!ANIMAL!!

Legalbody
03-13-08, 10:02 am
Name is Chris,
34 yrs. old
6'3"
275 lbs.
Just dropped 27 lbs. since January 1, and on my way to 225 lbs.
Huntsville, AL is home now, but I will always be a Texan- BIG D.
I've spent most of my life in the gym. Started when I was 12.
I never really got cut up because I was always lifting for strength- High school Football, College Football, and Semi-pro football. Then I joined the U.S. Army Infantry and they don't want muscular freaks. They want people who can lift heavy objects and then carry them on their back for 25 miles.

Currently attending law school and working out seven days a week.
Hope to learn some stuff and I hope I can contribute some stuff as well.

Later, Chris

NPRamirez
03-13-08, 6:23 pm
Hey guys, finally found a decent forum about bodybuilding. Here's a bit on me.

Bodybuilding for: 1.5 years
Loc: Prior Lake, MN

I've beena competitve swimmer for about 12-13 years. When i graduated highschool last year i was looking for something more. Sure, swimming got me in great shape... at 147 lbs 6ft. A year and a half later im sitting at same height, 165-170 lbs, same bodyfat.

My goal is an obvious one; Pack on mass. But i know at this weight, it's going to get harder and harder so... I'll continue my life story in the Journey thread ;)

PS: Excited to become part of the fam. I have a lot of unanswered question because i have very few RL friends that are into working out and 0 that are serious about bodybuilding.

Jaques
03-13-08, 9:16 pm
Hi Fellas!

Jaques from South Africa, 27yrs old. On and off since high-school days and never really accomplished much as I started making peace with the idea of being a 'hard gainer'. That's until recently when I started doing my homework on nutrition and actually realised what commitment really means. Now-a-days working out is becomming my life with clear goals to be reached and a lot of knowledge to gain.

Enough said for now, dying to get back to the site.

(love the "no bullshit" attitude of ANIMAL)

Trent_D
03-13-08, 9:53 pm
What's up guys? Names Trent, and I'm from West virginia and I'm a Junior Computer Science Major. I started lifting about 2 years ago because I got sick of being skinny... I weighed 120 then and now I am around 160.
Still skinny... still lifting, won't be stopping anytime soon.
Just found this site and I'm more than excited to get to down to business. Peace.

LeChucker
03-13-08, 11:05 pm
Heyyy!

Names Chuck. I'm 21. I too hail from West Virginia, and am a Junior Computer Science/Business Management double Major. I came into college as a FAT 200lbs. I'm down to 179lb, and my muscle mass has come a LONG way. I'm working hard to drop my Body fat to 12% or less, and make some tremendous gains within the next year or so.

Chubster
03-14-08, 9:38 am
Yo fellas its chubbs from cali. Been in the game off and on for about 3 years due to financial issues, but i got a steady job now so i can pay my gym dues and pick up sups consistently. I don't really have anyone in my life to teach and motivate me about bodybuilding so I use the internet to gather info and inspiration.
I'm here to learn from the experiences of my predecessors, and hopefully contribute to this community in a positive manner. My goal is to be a complete Animal. I not only want to look like an Animal, but i want to train, eat, and carry myself like one. I can't wait. LET'S GO!

Spence
03-14-08, 11:20 pm
The names Cory, you can call me Spence. From Ontario, Canada...its cold, and i dont play hockey, so i lift haha. Been workin out for about 2.5 years now. Crave the gym time when im not workin out. Lookin to find out about the animal line of products, maybe some feedback on some particular supplements.

-Lift like there is no tomorrow- Peace guys

ShadowExsoul
03-15-08, 12:18 am
Greeting fellas, ShadowExsoul here. I am originally New Orleans, currently living in Honolulu, HI. I'm in the Navy. Been lifting for about 4 yrs. now but only been really serious for 2 yrs. going to keep pushing though I got that bug now and I am completely addicted. I'm 21 yrs. old, still young and eager to learn, teach me.

Knight11
03-15-08, 3:41 pm
Hey y'all. I'm a 20 year old college student doing a lot of training for the sole benefit of pride. My biggest threat is that of failure. I have a hard time accepting defeat. Training gives me that sense of pride, working for something greater than who I am. There is always room for change and improvement, that is why I am here. Anything and everything as far as insight is welcomed. Thanks.

NewEnglandHC
03-16-08, 6:50 am
Hey guys. My name is Duke, or Matthias, whichever you prefer. I'm 20, originally from MA but away at college. My username referrs to the fact that I'm from MA and a lot of my favorite HC comes from there (Bury Your Dead, Stillborn Records, etc).

I started lifting in mid-December to help me quit smoking because we found out my dad has cancer. I was 6'4, 165 with ~11-12 inch arms. Now, I'm 180, 14 inch arms and still at the same belt-notch I was when I started lifting (I don't have a BF% thingy so I just judge by my waist size).

Anyways... my goal is to hit 200 by Christmas with 16-18 inch arms, and 230 by the time I graduate in 2 years and start competing. Anyways... peace, bros... I'm glad to be home.

lespaul59
03-16-08, 6:21 pm
My name is Dallas, I'm also cALLED Big D. I'm 26, 5'11" and I weigh 270lbs. I've been lifting off and on since I was 12 or younger. I've been hitting it hard for the last 14 months. When I started back to the gym full time in January '07 I weighed 370lbs. But after 14 months of hard work I'm now down to 270lbs. I started using Animal products in December '07. I started with Animal Pak and I'm looking to add Animal Pump and maybe Animal Nitro.

savedcop23
03-16-08, 10:10 pm
whats up savedcop23 here im 35yoa and just recently got back into the gym. im looking for that extra added edge on the bad guys..... if ya know what i mean. im looking forward to good things. i have heard nothing but good about the site and products..

bigdipper
03-16-08, 10:37 pm
What's up. My name is Rocky and I'm living in Maine right now, moving to Oklahoma this summer. 28 years old, 5'10", 360 pounds. Been competing in powerlifting since the age of 16, strongman since 25. Just last week decided to come over to "the dark side" and try this thing called bodybuilding. The articles on this site and the threads on the forum kick ass.

Rocky

styxman92
03-16-08, 11:01 pm
yo im styxman from Chi-Town. i started liftin in November last year and i gotta long ass way to go. i could use any and all tips or inspiration u guys got for me. thnx

norrim1
03-16-08, 11:14 pm
Hey guys, finally found a decent forum about bodybuilding. Here's a bit on me.

Bodybuilding for: 1.5 years
Loc: Prior Lake, MN

I've beena competitve swimmer for about 12-13 years. When i graduated highschool last year i was looking for something more. Sure, swimming got me in great shape... at 147 lbs 6ft. A year and a half later im sitting at same height, 165-170 lbs, same bodyfat.

My goal is an obvious one; Pack on mass. But i know at this weight, it's going to get harder and harder so... I'll continue my life story in the Journey thread ;)

PS: Excited to become part of the fam. I have a lot of unanswered question because i have very few RL friends that are into working out and 0 that are serious about bodybuilding.

Cool bro, Prior Lake isn't very far from where I'm from. A bunch of us from Minnesota get together and train through the Animal Barbell Club. If your interested or have any other questions, shoot me a PM sometime. Welcome to the Forvm!

GrayBull
03-17-08, 3:11 am
Hey fellas,
So the name's Johnathon. Just moved up to Aurora, Colorado at the beginning of this year from Houston/Dallas, Texas. Started messing around with weights when I was about twelve on my older brothers weight set. Wasn't a big passion as I played all sports under the sun until graduating high school, but definitely took a liking to it. Got into high school and was a bit anorexic looking as I had what you could call an eating disorder for a few years. Anywho...got into lifting the summer after sophomore year and blew up pretty fast. Had a pretty bad motorcycle accident later in high school and lost a bit of size. But soon started lifting again, after recovering, with some of my fellow athletes after school. Got to college and gained the freshman 15 in the first semester. Was hitting the weights 5 days a week and pounding down on the buffet style cafeteria. Never really going above 10%bf.
Used to go to Metroflex every now and then when I had some free time- to train and try to catch Branch when I could.
Well I'm up here and Colorado now and there doesn't seem to be to much going on. Got a membership at 24 and it's been going great. Didn't have any money at the beginning for food and such, but I'm back on my way now. Have gained about 5lbs in the past 2 weeks and am looking to compete as soon as I feel I'm big enough.
Weight: ~190lbs.
Height: 5'10"-11"
BF: 9-10%

Good to be here.
Later...

tomgreynolds
03-17-08, 4:21 pm
I'm 19 and have been bodybuilding for about 2.5 years. It all started out as just having fun in my school weight room with some football players, but since that first day, bodybuilding has become my obsession... my life.

Not many people my age understand what I do, or why i do it for that matter. My friends... they just bench press 3 days a week and think they know about the iron. But not me... I eat, sleep and breath bodybuilding. I live for the pump; and growth is the only thing on my mind.

I don't have superior genetics by any means.. I come from a family of runners and soccer players. But i work my ass off in the gym almost everyday and eat like a horse 6-8 times a day in hopes of changing my body.

The iron has taught me discipline and courage. The iron keeps me humble. The iron is my companion.

I train 4-5 days per week on a Push/Pull/Legs split. I've been training this way for about 1.5 years and get great results.

My words to live by:

"The Iron never lies to you. You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The Iron will always kick you the real deal. The Iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds." - Henry Rollins.

wolfire
03-17-08, 5:01 pm
Wolf here just stopping to say hello. I'm a military member just trying to get into better shape and it looks like I can get the support I need here. Right now I'm weighing in at around 160lbs and looking to put on 5lbs in the short term and to just keep growing from there. I'm sure I'll get alot of tips from here so with that being said, its time to get to work.

Dave5000
03-17-08, 8:14 pm
Well, I guess it's about time I joined the rest of the brotherhood on the forvm. To tell you the truth, I'm ashamed it has taken me this long to join, since I've been an Animal since my resurrection - that was the day back in 2000 that I choked down my first baggie of Animal Pak, decided to get back in the game, and never looked back. Let me explain...
Back in the early 90s, when I first picked up the iron, I was a hard-headed high school kid. I knew I wanted to be in the gym, and I made a commitment to put everything I had into every workout. Back then, we didn't know what to eat, when to eat, how much to eat. Looking back though, I thank God that at least we knew how to lift. We didn't know any bodybuilders - everyone was a powerlifter. So that's what we did. Lifted big every day. I did alright for myself back then and put on some decent size - always natural - and earned a few pieces of hardware at the regional contests.
After graduation, I joined the Army, and five-mile runs and weeks in the field didn't leave much time for serious weight training. I stayed in shape - lean and strong - but didn't touch the weights for a while.
When I got out in 1998, training was the last thing on my mind. I wanted to be a slob for a while. Then, one day, during my sophomore year in college, I walked into the campus weight room and decided it was time to come home. That was eight years ago, and I haven't wavered since then. I started competing four years ago, and my successes keep mounting. Most recently, I beat eight other lightweight bodybuilders to take my first weight-class win at the INBF Atlantic Coast Natural in June. I can honestly say that I owe a big portion of my successes to the Animal product line. I'm a true hardgainer and lifetime natural, so I have to take any edge I can get. I scratch and claw my way to every pound of muscle I earn, every extra rep I knock out, every trophy I take home. And Animal has been there every step of the way - Pak, Pump, Nitro, M-Stak, Cuts - I eat 'em all. I won't be competing as a lightweight anymore thanks to the size I've put on in the past year, and I have the guys at Universal to thank for that. I plan on staying natural, so I may never become a monster, but I'll always be an Animal.
No Excuses, Ever.
Dave

David24
03-17-08, 8:25 pm
hey guys im 24 from orlando, im a firefighter, and i just got into useing animal pump and i absolutly love it, i look forward to getting some workout tips and learning some new stuff from everyone

sierra19
03-17-08, 9:41 pm
Whats up guys!!!!!...happy to be part of this team..

...my real name is jorge from north jersey , 22 years old and looking foward to talking much more on this forum..

The Boz
03-17-08, 9:51 pm
my name is jason, i am 21 years of age, from michigan. I love animal supplments and the whole atmosphere about it.. i wrestle in college and love to bodybuild, powerlift, anything that has to do with strength i love it.. glad to be a part of the ANIMALS!!

Elite
03-17-08, 9:58 pm
Make sure you have a look at the ABC events up and down the country (and abroad too).
http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71

There is most likely an ABC coming to a state near you, so check in and make yourself heard. New guys are always welcomed with open arms, just like the Forvm itself.

Bigjon305
03-17-08, 10:45 pm
My name is jon, 21 yrs old. I like the animal supplements, currently on cuts and pak. Im 6'7 305 lbs. I like body building, strength training and wrestling. Im also into muscle cars and drag racing.

bigb27
03-18-08, 12:20 am
hey fellas I am Bigb I have been lifting for as long as I can remember. I love the challenge just me and the steel. I dont know what else to say if their is any questions just let me know. peace

bigb27
03-18-08, 12:24 am
I was woundering how to start a branch of the ABC club here in Lea county New Mexico. If any has any info please let me know thanks. peace

Tork
03-18-08, 12:53 am
My name is Lee, 23, Marine. Stationed in NC. I got into this game way back when I wrestled in high school. I was the top squatter for my weight back then, I took some time off the weights few years after school do to the USMC, but now I am gettin back into the game. Ultimate goal would be 225 or 250 solid rock and cut, at 5'10. That is probably not achieveable, I am 203 right now, 18% bodyfat. Tryin to cut out and get down.

Relentless87
03-18-08, 1:12 am
whats up guys I'm Taylor. I'm 20 going to college in LA. I stumbled onto this site a while back looking for new supps and I've been hooked ever since. I've been religiously lifting for a good two years now and I love every second of it. Started at a scrawny 160 and now am at 175 and fighting for more gains. It an honor and motivating being around guys with so much experience and love for hitting the iron.

peace

JiP
03-18-08, 5:48 am
hi animals, i'm JiP (real name James). i've been training for about 9 months, doing powerlifting routines. i'm 5"10 and weigh 180lbs, but i'm 20% BF. i am 18 years old. i'm from England, in East Anglia for any UK guys reading

i thought i'd register here to possibly start up a new journal and talk to some of the animals about my lifting

BrotherInArms
03-18-08, 10:10 am
5'10" 197 - lifting for 5 years; I live in Long Island, train in Brooklyn, play in Manhattan.
Dad owned a gym when I was a kid so I've been a gym rat my entire life.

I lift heavy, eat heavier and try to work harder and longer than my competition.
My bench sucks but all other lifts are impressive else is impressive.

I really started lifting after my first year at Bowling Green State Univ. (OH).

Elite
03-18-08, 10:22 am
I was woundering how to start a branch of the ABC club here in Lea county New Mexico. If any has any info please let me know thanks. peace

Sure. Shoot a PM to G Diesel (ABC Chairman)...
http://forum.animalpak.com/member.php?u=5

He can get you set up and started.

hi animals, i'm JiP (real name James). i've been training for about 9 months, doing powerlifting routines. i'm 5"10 and weigh 180lbs, but i'm 20% BF. i am 18 years old. i'm from England, in East Anglia for any UK guys reading

i thought i'd register here to possibly start up a new journal and talk to some of the animals about my lifting

We got an England (london) ABC meet on 26th April, look into it.
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11558&page=12

Welcome aboard.

jcarouth
03-18-08, 3:59 pm
howdy! the name's jeff. i am just getting into serious weight training. i have been involved in various athletics for as long as i can remember, but unfortunately never got involved in the weight room enough. it's now time to correct that.

i'm waiting on my first order of universal supplements (animal pak and animal cuts) and will be using them in my first attempt at a cut.

right now i'm 6'0" weighing in at 242lbs at about 24% body fat. my goal is to cut down inside the range 195-205.

i'm finally getting my diet in check and my training plan solid. thanks for your support.

pvn100
03-18-08, 4:01 pm
My name's Pete , I'm 29 about 6'2 185. I'm a Police Officer. I bought my first animal product 10 days ago, Animal Pump, and so far...wow. I'm impressed and feeling like I'm going to rip barbells in half. It's a good feeling. Ready to take it to the next level. Let's make that the next universe.

musclemachinemoh
03-18-08, 4:29 pm
Began training in 2004. Into old school lifts; squats, deads, bent over rows and presses. Dedicated fan of IFBB competition. Westchester, New York.

SpaceForRent
03-18-08, 7:09 pm
Yo i'm Kevin.
Currently living in Calgary Alberta going to SAIT for Welding Engineering Tech, first year.
Born/Raised/Spend my summers in Wainwright AB

5'8, 18.
Started off pretty much a year ago, being a 205lb fatass.
By grad (~4 months) I cut to 165lbs
Started working at it adding mass and made it to 193lbs, now i'm cutting and at 175.

freakzilla1013
03-18-08, 8:35 pm
Wuz Up Fellas Im 24 From Bay City, Tx. Im A Furniture Delivery Guy Been Pumping Iron For 7 Years 24/7/365 Luv All The Animal Supps And Im Always Looking To Improve My Lifts and My Physique Mentally And Physically. Im always Interested In Good Info Thank U Animals

Zone
03-18-08, 9:48 pm
Hey hows everyone doing. I have some questions to ask you first, is this stuff a steroid? One reason why I ask that is because I play football an I never took steroids in my life an my cousin showed me this website an I was interested in taking your stuff. He saids I should take Animal Cuts so yeah I just want to know if its a steroid or creatin.

norrim1
03-18-08, 9:59 pm
Hey hows everyone doing. I have some questions to ask you first, is this stuff a steroid? One reason why I ask that is because I play football an I never took steroids in my life an my cousin showed me this website an I was interested in taking your stuff. He saids I should take Animal Cuts so yeah I just want to know if its a steroid or creatin.

Doing good bro, thanks for asking. None of the products you see here on animalpak.com contain any sort of illegal substances such as Anabolic Steroids. Animal Cuts is a supplement used in dieting and burning fat. It's not a Creatine product, but there's a few available that are, like Animal Pump for example. How old are you bro?

Rusty
03-19-08, 11:00 am
hey guys...

name's matt - just call me rusty. i'm a south african and live in johannesburg, SA. i'm 26 and just startin' out in this game. it's been long overdue... but i'm here and accounted for.

i'm a rower (since i was 13) and have been coaching it for about 7 years now... i've always been at the gym to get strong rather than heavy... now i just wanna get big and learn something about myself doing it.

thanks to all for the warm welcome... it helps to know that even though i'm up early slogging away under the bars and poundages, there are others who understand it and support eachother... and are friggin' enjoying it too.

jmont04
03-19-08, 12:19 pm
The name is Joe, I'm 22 from New Haven, CT. I train at the famous Gold's Gym New Haven current home of OX. Currently 200 lbs. and just broke the 300 lb mark on my bench for the first time. I'll be looking to cut soon probably with the assistance of the Animal Cuts pack.

Keep up the work fellas

callme47
03-20-08, 10:14 am
whats up every1 im from richie also known as the talk of new york but you can callme47

bulldog1
03-20-08, 10:28 am
Name is scott, Stationed here in Ft Walton beach. I train in the gym here on base. hope to learn some good tips here from the peeps.

Nole1
03-20-08, 12:25 pm
Nole1 here. 21 years in the AF, been lifting solid for last 18 months after letting my azz get up to 265. Down to 228 and stronger at 39 yrs old than I've ever been in my life.

Always been a supplement rejector - tried some Animal products last year and KNOW it makes a difference now. Cycled on and off - drop in strength, focus, energy while off was ridiculous.

Love the site - looking to start a log here soon.

gaintmonster
03-20-08, 1:06 pm
What up fellas I started training at 13 when I saw pumping iron with all the oldschool pros like Arnold, Franco, Lou etc. I was always into strength since I was 5 and watched Lou as the hulk.
Everyday I train for myself and not for shows. I am big on strongman and I have done two shows so far in Jersey my placeings were ok but the most important thing was i enjoyed the brotherhood you found in the sport of strongman.I 'm a Jersey boy born and raised .And it's a pleasure to introduce myself Later fellas.

Pitbull8941
03-21-08, 9:53 am
Whats Up Brothers. Im Pitbull8941, I'm 6'5" At 250, Residing Just Out Side Of Nyc. I Have Been Training For Many Just But Have Been Training Seriously For About A Year. Hopefully, I Can Get My Act Together And Get On That Stage.

zanderfever
03-21-08, 9:00 pm
Hey, zanderfever here. Starting lifting three years, been going heavy and i'll keep it heavy for a long way to come.

alee486
03-21-08, 9:43 pm
Whatup brothers, name's Alex i'm a college student in Philly, orginally from Syracuse, NY... been goin' hard for about 2 years now. Started at a big 310lbs, now down to 220 and starting to get to where i want to be in strength and size... see you around men.

MassMan
03-21-08, 9:50 pm
Its great to have so many members here who are dedicated to the iron. Keep em comin'!

SeanD
03-21-08, 10:32 pm
Hey all, Sean here from South Carolina. Been lifting for almost a year, here to learn and get better.

martin beastall
03-22-08, 10:28 am
hello to all animal hard gainers,thanks for letting me in.i am 43 years old,been training since 15 years old.training for me is my job and life.5ft 8,lift and run and weigh 65 kgs hope i fit in!

hardcorehitter
03-22-08, 3:06 pm
Hey guys, Iv been training HIT style for about 2.5 years. Iv went from 125-151 lbs at 5'7" and iv leaned down.

Dozer
03-22-08, 3:46 pm
Hey all, Sean here from South Carolina. Been lifting for almost a year, here to learn and get better.

You're in luck, cause there are some great people to learn from here on the board. Welcome!

hello to all animal hard gainers,thanks for letting me in.i am 43 years old,been training since 15 years old.training for me is my job and life.5ft 8,lift and run and weigh 65 kgs hope i fit in!

With that kind of attitude, I'm sure you'll have no problem fitting in. Welcome to the FORVM!

Hey guys, Iv been training HIT style for about 2.5 years. Iv went from 125-151 lbs at 5'7" and iv leaned down.

There are a lot of guys on here that go the HIT route--lots of people to collaborate with. Welcome to the forum!

ronnie
03-22-08, 3:52 pm
just gettin back into the gym after a short time away. i am lookin forward to squats and shoulder days. glad to be back in the game and also a new member of the forvm.

Dozer
03-22-08, 4:10 pm
just gettin back into the gym after a short time away. i am lookin forward to squats and shoulder days. glad to be back in the game and also a new member of the forvm.

Welcome! Good to hear you've got a positive attitude toward squats--most people here do too!

pcswwffan
03-22-08, 8:58 pm
Sup brothers,
Been lifting for about 10 years. Got serious with it about 6 years ago. Have 7 kids, all of which have been introduced to the "House of Pain" (our home gym). I guess the main reason I got serious was I have 4 daughters and saw many a slack jawed loser walk through the door. None of my numbers are outrageous but I continue to pay my dues day after day and love every minute of it. It's a lifestyle, not a hobby. Looking for any information I can get or share to advance my goals or help others do the same. Proud to be a new member of the brotherhood of steel.

jackkbr
03-23-08, 12:13 am
The pleasure is all mine.

Roland
03-23-08, 12:16 am
Welcome all....glad to have you here. Take a second to check out our rules and just wanted to let you know to make sure to use the search button before posting as most of the stuff you are looking for has probably been answered earlier. If you don't find what your looking for post a thread or go ahead and leave a Henchman or a watchman a PM. Welcome again to the FORVM fellas.

GUNJAK
03-24-08, 8:27 am
Whats happening fellas, name is Gunjak been training for about 9 years on and off, been serious for the last 2 years. I train in an dark, dirty basement of a old building. On the Forvm to gain and spread as much knowledge as I can.

ACH1LLES
03-24-08, 8:29 am
Hey, my names Will, im 18 from pittsburgh and have been lifting for the past 4 years. I play 3 sports as of now football, swimming, and lacrosse which are my main focuses for my lifts. I will be attending duquesne university in the fall and ive never really been into supplements or anything of that nature. I just started with animal products and lets just say im hooked, after a week on animal pak, i ordered animals cuts to help me out with my cut. Im actually looking forward to the end of this cut just so i can get animal m-stak and try it out.

Universal Rep
03-24-08, 10:15 am
Hey, my names Will, im 18 from pittsburgh and have been lifting for the past 4 years. I play 3 sports as of now football, swimming, and lacrosse which are my main focuses for my lifts. I will be attending duquesne university in the fall and ive never really been into supplements or anything of that nature. I just started with animal products and lets just say im hooked, after a week on animal pak, i ordered animals cuts to help me out with my cut. Im actually looking forward to the end of this cut just so i can get animal m-stak and try it out.

Solid ABC chapter in Pittsburgh. Check it out, A: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=10856

xportraitx
03-24-08, 10:29 am
Hey brothers of steel!

Greg here, from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. I think I might be one of the only Montreal french soldiers on the Forvm! Thanks for having me here, it's a true honor for a newbie to this world like me. I'm 5'7'' 180 pounds and around 8% fat. As a former fat guy, I can tell you how much I love my new passion: bodybuilding. I'm looking to learn as much info as I can from all of you here.

See ya around!

TortFeasor
03-24-08, 11:38 am
TortFeasor here, longtime forvm lurker but decided to sign up. I am in law school in Alabama, and looking to continue my gains. Been training seriously for 4 years, and currently at 6-2 1/2 235 lbs on week 11 of Keto. Around 11% bodyfat at the moment. Just looking to stay solid while in school, cause it takes a TON out of you.

danny414918
03-24-08, 4:03 pm
sup bros.

got bored one day. figured i'd check out the website. i was using bodybuilding.com but this place is way more down to earth and not a bunch of *****s who think they're cool cuz they can argue online.

but anyways. I started lifting to get better at football and baseball. been addicted ever since. been doing seriously for only a few months tho. Still making those big noob gains. Its hard for me to eat right tho cuz i'm livin with the parents and all and they don't really support me.

thats all for now tho. i'll be around

2004ls
03-24-08, 7:19 pm
I asked acouple of questions before without introducing myself, so I am doing the introduction thing kinda late. Anyways, I'm a Department of Army Civilian, supporting the warfighter. Been hitting the iron now for alittle over 1.5 years now. The motivation and dedication that everyone has here is too awesome to describe.

Mike Vataj
03-25-08, 11:07 am
First off, My name is Mike Vataj, born and raised in Yonkers, New York. First stepped foot in the sanctuary at age 16, currently 19, so give or take 3 years...These years have been a journey that continously throws speedbumps and obstacles my way, some take longer than others to get over...but the patience ive learned from the iron always seems to persevere. The heaviest i ever was, was 245 lbs at around 17%...which wasnt enough for me...before spring break last year i dropped down to 209 at 7.5% with the help of *a fat burner*..right now i walk around at 220 with 12%...for about 2 months now ive
been stuck in a maintanence phase...and i hope with the help of this forum ill bust out of that bitch...Time to set new goals, time to shatter em, and time to grow some more...Arnold said bodybuilding is like life, you continue to learn on a daily basis...in my three years ive learned nothing to be Truer than that! Peace

jud
03-25-08, 12:18 pm
hey there men--this is my first log in the forum. i have been hooked on the site since i signed up and can't wait to get advice and hopefully be able to help out too. i'm 21 about 5-7 and 170#. been training hard for about 3 years and have 2 shows under my belt, 1 victory. i'm a hardgainer so i'm really looking forward to some advice on gaining mass.
tear it up,
jud

Beastin'
03-25-08, 1:20 pm
hey this is joe and i finally got off my ass and signed up!!!! been training for 3 yrs and am preparing for my first show in sept. its a ways out but have a lot of work to do. 5'8'' 240lbs anyways its a pleasure to be here. peace

nofim
03-25-08, 7:02 pm
nofim reportin in from georgia, ive been training for about a year and i started and started with the pak and now im using m-stak and the pak. i love this brand its the best stuff there is, and ive tried alot

Angelwrath
03-26-08, 10:05 am
hello brothers (and sisters) .. Angelwrath from India ... 4 years into the game .. 6'2" 220 .. Can't afford a lot of supps .. the prices here get doubled after they import stuff from the US .. So, mostly the natural food-bodybuilder I am .. :)

BiG in NYC 823
03-26-08, 11:59 am
BiG reporting in...as you can see from the NYC..and I have been training for about 5 years, but only seriously lifting for about 1 1/2 -2 years. As my first 3 were primarily to sport specific training - baseball.
I love the feeling/effects of lifting and lifting heavy ass weights! Thats why I am here and that is why I take Universal/Animal products!
I took Shock/Storm and Torrent and in about 3 weeks, will start my first Animal stack, which consists of Pump, Nitro, M-Stak and Torrent.
I look forward to the advice I will be receiving and I hope to contribute as much as I can!

Peace

widdlewade44
03-26-08, 12:03 pm
all you newest members of the Legion!

It's great to have you aboard and feel free to hit up a Henchmen or Watchmen if you have questions the threads and search can't answer, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

aweb
03-26-08, 5:56 pm
sup guyz, just found this site and love it. all those other bodybuilding sites just didn't do it for me, to worried about all the pretty shit, glad to find a place for the hardcore. I'm 19 from kansas, about a year and a half into the game and loven it. Just finished by first animal pak and got nothing but great things 2 say.

Power-G
03-26-08, 7:02 pm
what's happenin everyone? I'm Garrett, 20 years old, from Indiana currently residing in Sunny San Diego in the Marines... I'm 5'10 and 210 lbs., been lifting real serious for the past 2-3 years. I have a lot of goals and I'll keep get them up soon. I can't wait to get back to the states and hit up some shows with the other Animals!

ministrssm
03-27-08, 2:17 pm
whats up fellas, my names shawn. people call me ministr cause im always helping give advice. looking to learn some things as well as help others out. i'll do what i can. im 29, 184 at 10% bf. i just started to get serious again after a personal tribulation. see yawl in the threads to come, and those that already grace this place. thanks.

juan77306
03-27-08, 4:27 pm
Whats Happenin..juan Coming From Conroe Tx..ive Been Lifting Since High School But Havent Really Got Into It Until Now.. Im Always Up For Improving, Learning New Things And Answer Any Questions..hit Me Up...peace

DariusWatchorn
03-27-08, 5:06 pm
hey my name is darius i live in tn. I am 14 i have been training 4 bout a year! I dont mess around i never play in the gym! I and that is bout it!

BamBam
03-27-08, 8:31 pm
Welcome home...to all the new members!!!

In IRON,
Josh

krtekk
03-28-08, 5:57 pm
Hey fellas, Eivind from Norway here. I guess it's not a name you people hear too often where you come from, but it means I'm a guy - so now you know that. I'm 18 years old, been liftin' for about a year or so, I'm 180 cm tall and my bodyweight is currently at 176 pounds (or 80 kilos - we don't actually use pounds where I come from).

I joined AnimalPak's forum because I thought it could be a valuable experience, and hopefully I'll learn some new things on the way too. I didn't come here to brag about my personal records, but rather to gain knowledge so I can become a better athlete.

See you around then,
krtekk

The Batman
03-28-08, 9:43 pm
hello everyone my name is Phillip, i live in Virginia. as far as my hobbies and stuff i love to
play basketball, video games and lift weights. now i really wasn't serious about lifting to my friend said that i could really be huge because of my genetics and then i started reading flex magazines with him but when i seen this huge guy named Ronnie Coleman i was like man i wonder if i have what it takes to look like that i mean honesty i don't think it is that hard you just have to get used to eating so much but as far as working out i got that done packed. it is just the massive gains i need help with right now i'm at 210 at 5'11 my goal is to be at 265 in the next 2 years. well i hope i can get some help from you guys it i would really appreciate it alot and i will keep you all updated on my gains.

discipline24x7
03-28-08, 9:52 pm
Discipline24x7 here, I discovered the iron via Henry Rollins books. I dabbled at first and then started taking it seriously once I realized how much there was to learn. I am still learning, and still dedicated. Thanks to the folks at animal for inspiration.
Much respect to those who hit it hard every day.
Never relent.

LostInQ8
03-29-08, 6:53 am
Just wanted to say hey to everyone. Been reading through here and decided it was time to sign up. I've been in Kuwait for 4 1/2 years and recently started training again after taking a 1 1/2 off due to a shoulder injury. I'm healthy and I'm getting back to lifting heavy. Originally from Alaska so no I'm not Kuwaiti. Anyways peace out all. Look forward to hearing from you.

Ferrum Pectus
03-29-08, 6:23 pm
Hello gentlemen,

My Name is Brian Ive been lifting since I can remember and like to experiment with a lot of unorthodox training...Stuff for the mind, body and the soul. I like to push the boundaries of the human limitation not only physically but testing the will as well. I look forward to joining this league of extraordinary gentlemen...

Feverient
03-29-08, 7:18 pm
Hi, I'm 23. 110kg of mostly flab. Stop/started since I was 16 Finally matured enough to stick with it, been 2 months now since I started up again, want to become substantially muscularly big, so simply maintaining the interest and feeding my appetite for knowledge and better ways to train. The Controlled Rage article is awesome!

front2backjact
03-29-08, 11:02 pm
Good to be here. I'm a friend of Big Byrd's - he is one of my true training inspirations, along with Fred Hatfield.
I been training for 15 years now, 6'5", 270 lbs. Done plenty of competing both state and national-level, but thats not why I do it. Contest or no contest, tomorrow's workout will be better than my last.

gdep110186
03-30-08, 12:23 pm
Whats goin' on.. Names Dan

21, from buffalo NY started liftin iron about 2 years ago, love that shit it's what I breathe.. Hopefully lookin to get into one of the ABC's but we'll see how that goes, nice to be on a 'forvm ' with some likeminded individuals...

200 lb 5'11 and i guess thats about me..

Moses
03-30-08, 1:06 pm
Sup, my name is Ian and I' m lookin' to get BIG

18 from R-Hill Ontario started working out about 9 or 10 months ago and all its been is improvement.
I'm here to get tips of the trade and show what I'm made of.
6'3 270 pound (some fat mostly muscle)
bench 320
leg press 1100+
deadlift and squat ?

Dozer
03-30-08, 5:02 pm
Welcome everybody! There are tons of people from all walks of life here, so, pretty much any question you have can probably be answered by at least one person, if not everybody here.

Hindustani
03-31-08, 9:06 am
hi my name is Rohan

m from india, i have been into lifting since 3 months now,

found this great forum so early into my bodybuildin

this forum is great, hope to learn a lot from here :D

ANdrus
03-31-08, 11:04 am
Hey all.

I'm from Katy, TX and have been working out for about 2 months now. Getting pumped from my progress so far and am looking to continue taking it to higher levels. 5' 10", 187# currently.

Love reading the board and look forward to learning alot in the time to come.

rbh84
03-31-08, 2:13 pm
I am from Nebraska and I am happily married. I am in the USAF and joined 26 Sept 05. I work with Computers. I first started lifting in the 8th grade when my brother would take me to his highschool to the gym. Even though I started to lift so long ago, I am just coming to realize how much I didn't even know about lifting. I am looking forward to everyones insight.

bigla2004
03-31-08, 3:58 pm
Sup guys, wandered over here from bodybuilding.com and love the community. I'm 19 and have been training since about 8th grade for sports. I ended my athletic career around 18 and have gotten more into very serious lifting. Animal started me off with the pak and I have an animal inspired tattoo now. Catch you around fellow metal movers

BigTimCoats
03-31-08, 5:14 pm
hey everyone my names tim coats. im fifteen and competed in junior npc bodybuilding competitions and i wrestle in southern california. hope i can contribute to this forum as much as i gain

shotzie
03-31-08, 7:36 pm
yo, im 18 years old and ive ben lifting for 6 months. Im 5'11 at 205 pounds. im looking to get bigger. i will be joining the army in '09. I hope i can help others a fraction of the amount they will be helping me. I just so resently puchaced animal pak from the internet so that is what led me here. peace

Amabala
04-01-08, 9:42 am
Whats goin on?
im Jeremy, im 17 and ive been lifting for sports for almost 5 years. im now looking to get way stronger and a lil bit bigger. im 6'0 170lbs and im from Columbus Georgia, im lookin to get help as well as give any.
peace.

conner740
04-01-08, 9:45 pm
Glad to get in. My name is Adam 24, I am from ohio, been lifting hard for 3 years. Just glad that I will be able to soak in the information of the life-long iron heads!

steelarms
04-01-08, 10:16 pm
Hi guys my name is Mike. I'm 18 years old, I live in new jersey, northbrunswick only a few minutes away from the universal factory. Been lifting for 4 years and I'm glad to be part of this family. I work in a gym "LA/ Fitness" I like to read the articles up cause they give me motivation to get in the gym and lift that weight like theres no tomorrow.

mikey d
04-02-08, 12:34 pm
hey, my name is mike and im from NJ. I'm 19, been lifting for about 4 years for football. This is really my first year i can do some serious lifting though. I'm 6'5", about 240 lbs and am a freshman in college. excited to see what i can learn from and contribute to this forum

thedrivenone
04-02-08, 5:27 pm
hey, i'm 17 years old from Houston, TX ...a senior in high school

Use to be a fatty, cut that weight down, now I am just the good ole skinny fat. Looking to beef up and making this process worthwhile rather than just quick fixes. I was referred to this brand by my neighbor, an unpro bodybuilder that is a doctor who studies muscle biology.

Anyways, I'll be getting my head in real soon. Just started my clean bulk on Monday, hoping to improve myself, and hopefully after getting the next 8 weeks in on a clean bulk, starting june I'll start supplementing with an Animal Pak Stak. Till then, I'm just going to ask ?'s

Hoffdogg
04-02-08, 5:32 pm
To each and everyone of the newest members!!

The Game
04-02-08, 11:03 pm
Brothers in iron, glad to be a part of the forum. I'm not going to describe myself by age, height, weight, occupation or any other bullshit, thats not important. What is important is the continuous battle we prolong against the fucking weights. Never back down.

Strength and honor.

JGonzalez706
04-03-08, 9:50 am
Sup guys. I am nineteen years old and I have been in the gym ever since I was thirteen and this currently going to be third year bodybuilding. Im going for my teen nationals most likely heavy weight. Right now I am 5'10" at 227 pounds with roughly 16% bodyfat. Always look for advice and ways to change up routines and get the best results possible. I know I am still a puppy in this game but doesnt mean im not ready for the upcoming challenges that come to face.

elgallo89
04-03-08, 11:24 am
hey guys im alex
im a short one lol 5'6 used to weight 250 lbs with twenty inch arms now im down to 213 lbs and still leaning out arms at 19 inches now and wanting to learn more ive been lifting for two years bearly nothing compared to anyone but i hope to get there

qu13txr10t
04-03-08, 3:42 pm
yo guys im Hunter, bout 5' 7", weigh round 140. Im a freshman and 15. just getting into this. bench bout 200

Combat War Vet
04-03-08, 3:44 pm
What's up everyone I'm Chris

I Just started working out again hardcore about a year ago. I spent 6 years in the Army and worked out everyday. After serving 2 years in Iraq, I thought it was time to take a break for awhile. I felt my body breaking down from all the activities over there. After about 6 months down time, I felt it was time to hit the gym. Since July 06, I been hitting the gym 5 days a week. The gym has become part of my life and I'm loving every minute of it. I'm glad I found a forum were it seems everyone is part of a brotherhood. I look forward to using this forum

Iceiktitan
04-03-08, 5:26 pm
Sup fellow animals. My name is Titan. Real name Matt. I am 22 years old. I have been in the game since 2002. It all started off as a stress reliever and became a lifestyle I will always hold close. I am not the biggest guy but I am often underrated.

Stats

Height 5'7 .5
Weight 175-182
BF 8.63% as of March last year ( definetely way lower now)

Accomplishments

Battle of the Bench 3 at the local YMCA in PA
165 class with a max bench of 270

Current 5-10 rep Max Big three

265 x 5 (B) 305 x 5 (D) 310 x 8 (S)

I don't want to babble on so their ya go.

Happy lifting brothers!

HopeColts
04-04-08, 4:12 pm
Long waited to post on this Forum but am here reading everyday. I'm Mike, 18 years old and relatively new to the scene. Currently in university and my life consists of studying, eating, sleeping and going to the gym. My lifts are backwards from most beginners as I have been a freestyle skier all my life. Being on the team required you squat minimum twice your body weight for reps so I've got some decent legs. Chest needs a lot of work.

Gaunt Kilroy
04-04-08, 5:34 pm
Just thought I would do the intro , Name is Tony here, living in West Virginia. I am 41 years old and I have always wanted to get serious about the iron but always had a superfast metabolism and couldnt gain a pound , until recently . Been into it about 8 months and I was gaining very slowly (your typical hardgainer), until i started using the m-stak, and pak . Wow, what a difference this stuff is awesome , it really put the muscle on . Finally all that hard work is starting to show, and the iron is so addictive, I really enjoy the workouts and pushing myself to lift more , thanks alot you guys are really motivating, and what great products , I am sold for life. Thanks again.

azifukared
04-04-08, 8:58 pm
thi is azifukared from nyc!
first time here, looking for 2 talk 2 others and get feedback!
just like u guys!
www.bodyspace.com/azifukared

stop by and say hi!

NAZ
04-04-08, 11:42 pm
Whats up, Im Matt (NAZ) and found this researching about the products Ive been using, hoping for all the pointers and motivation I can use.

Thanx

anarchyb52
04-05-08, 8:18 pm
friends call me JMO girls call me jonnie my mom calls me jon my dad calls me jonathan but online im anarchy

i got into the BB world because i was a wrestler in highschool in the 103 weight class and after highschool i wanted to get bigger but until recently i hadnt done anything now im really getting into it 6months in btw

i went from 110 to 130 in 6 months and am starting to plateu the regular creatine and whey wasnt doing it so i started looking into the world of bb online and found out about dieting and fixed mine OMG i feel so much better got into animal because of PUMP which is a gross product in comparison to EVERYTHING CHEAPER and combines NO and STIMS and CREATINE and ontop of that its not just BS mono its CMC sick is all i have to say.

so thats alittle on me i plan on picking your brains so be ready lol

steelarms
04-05-08, 9:14 pm
Hi guys Steelarms here, good to be back and can't wait to catch up on whats new with ever one.

thisiscaleb
04-06-08, 3:25 pm
hey im caleb and im 16
i have been lifting now for almost 6 months and am making good progress.
i look forward to the forum for everyones advice and it has been a big help thus far.

Carpe Diem P.T
04-06-08, 5:44 pm
Sup fellow animals. My name is Titan. Real name Matt. I am 22 years old. I have been in the game since 2002. !

you started lifting weights when u were 14?

The Chain
04-06-08, 10:58 pm
Sup fellas, its The Chain. I come from the Valley in Texas (The "Power" State) in the city of Weslaco. I hope to hear from the rest of yall here in the forum. I'll be checking out many of your workouts and most importantly your nutrition plans. Anyway all that good stuff. But its gonna be intersting...either way I have my very own "Journeys" to attend to myself, so guys and girls once again I'm The Chain come check me out n stuff...

Reinhardt
04-07-08, 3:52 pm
Yo Animals. I'm Reinhardt here, Richard at work, and "Magnus" to my friends. The 'nick stems from a friend of mine who thought I looked like a Viking with my head shaved and my beard. I think he was mocking me, but Magnus also means "Great" in Latin, and I use it to fuel my drive in the gym now.

I'm just getting back into the Iron Life after a lengthy-hiatus, but this website is the motivation I needed. In just a few weeks of lurking, I've learned more than I thought was ever possible. I hope to learn more and better myself here.

LGB
04-07-08, 9:52 pm
Hey guys,
Im Leon, 34 from Sydney Australia, have been lifting for 13-14 years with a few little unscheduled breaks in between there..
Im sure will talk more on the forum

All the best!

sly1ne
04-08-08, 1:23 am
Whats up everyone name is Sloan. I am just getting back in the game. Lifted seriously for about
10 years then I hurt my back pretty bad. (Not related to lifting weights.) Three back surgeries and three years later I am back at it. I am 5'9" and around 210 lbs no idea what my bodyfat % is but know it isn't great. Looking to get stronger and bigger.

SQUAT or DIE!
04-08-08, 1:33 am
Yo Animals. I'm Reinhardt here, Richard at work, and "Magnus" to my friends. The 'nick stems from a friend of mine who thought I looked like a Viking with my head shaved and my beard. I think he was mocking me, but Magnus also means "Great" in Latin, and I use it to fuel my drive in the gym now.

magnus samuelson= one hell of a WSM competitor so id take that as a complimet bro..

anyway welcome to the forvm fellas...

dannynb
04-08-08, 12:07 pm
Wats up folks? Been on here reading for a bit, figured it's time to introduce myself. Have no clue where to start....30 years old, 6'2", 218, 11%. I manage a gym here in town and I guess you can say with my long hours working, toss in an hour or two to lift and hit up cardio I'd say I spend an easy 14 hours a day in the gym. I somehow manage to still raise my 2 kids (single daddy) and loving every minute of it. I used to compete ametuer(sp) in powerlifting and than got into some bb'ing shows....about 2 years ago I hurt my back and ever since I've been learning to train a bit smarter and leave my ego at the door. I've learned alot over the years reading what I can, spending time on the boards and becoming a trainer and now running a club, but the most valuable knowledge I gained is from just getting in ther and doing it....I look forward to contributing in any way and hopingto still learn a thing or two. Hoping to do the Lackland show later this year and maybe the Texas State show in Houston in Nov.....look forward to chatting with ya folks.....here's to the long road back....

AjRMS8600
04-08-08, 5:09 pm
Hi, Im 15 years old and Animal Pak was my first supplement. I only take whey protein, multi, animal flex, and EFA's and am thinking of trying out Uni-Liver. Right now I'm recovering from a shoulder injury and animal flex along with RC exercises has helped me a lot. Hopefully I recover soon so I could go back to doing what I love most in my life, bodybuilding. I'm also lucky because my schedule in school allows me to eat 7 meals a day and eat every 2-3hrs. I've become a fan of universal products and want all my supps to be Universal: Ultra Whey Pro, Animal Pak, Animal Flex, Uni-Liver, and I'm looking forward to Animal Omega.

bigtsala
04-08-08, 5:18 pm
whats up everyone...names tyler, im 19 playing junior college football and dont know how muc longer this dreams gonna last...been hitting the weights since i was 15 love it...do it everyday..peace

Ronnieboer
04-09-08, 5:05 am
Yoo guys, my name is ronald and i'm from holland. I got here because i love Animal supplements. Been liftin for about 4 years and i weight 197lbs with 13%BF

vegasfirerescue
04-09-08, 10:36 am
Whats going on brothers, been lifting like its my life for the last 2 1/2 years, firefighter in vegas, soon to be columbus GA, taken a few amatuer lifting contests in iraq, just trying to get bigger and stronger here.

BigD1163
04-09-08, 3:03 pm
Yo what's up brothers, it's BigD1163 and I'm from Ohio.
I've been training for about 2 years now. I was an NCAA Division 1 Baseball player before an injury ended it. I'm all better now though and I've gained 30 lbs. since I started this lifestyle (up to 195). I have future plans of competing in bodybuilding competitions.

jdoug68
04-13-08, 4:18 pm
Just getting back into the game after a long break. Just had a partial knee replacement on the right knee. Just getting back into shape 6'1" 200 looking to go to 220 and peeled. Looking for a gym any help would be great.

.DP
04-13-08, 4:19 pm
Hey, came by the FORVM the other day and ended up reading threads for a good hour, thought i'd sign up. I'm a tall, skinny, Canadian trying to pack on the pounds. I've put on about 60 lbs in the last 6 years and am trying to get serious and stick to a routine.

Looks like a good forum to be a part of.

hindsy
04-13-08, 4:33 pm
hey my name is hindsy, im 19 and have been into serious liftin for about a year and a half now but took about a semester and last summer off to get used to the college scene. i got serious again about 4 months ago and have been buildin up to my goal...to push my body to its potential. im from kc just inside kansas so if your around kc hit me up...

whitemike1644
04-13-08, 5:11 pm
sup fellas,

names michael from san diego. i love what you guys are doing on this site. don't really know what to say about my self but just here to educate myself as much as i can so i don't waste my time in the gym and i don't take anyones advice for granted.

arChi69
04-13-08, 5:48 pm
y0 whats up people, im archi from England... been on a year break from lifting ... so just started last week again... hopefully will see better gains than before.

P.s great site.

kendzlic
04-13-08, 6:08 pm
Whats up everyone. I've only been working out now for about 6 months and will continue to do so till I die. I live in hot ass AZ and have plans of becoming an Animal one day...It's a long road but I'm on my way.

Jerseyfury2
04-13-08, 6:21 pm
sup guys
i'm from jersey. I am 20 years old, 6'1" 215lbs around 14% BF. Been training for 4 years on and off. In the past 1.5 years I have really decided to up my game and throw myself into things. I am a member at a lot of other boards around the net. Really into lifting and nutrition. I look forward to sharing as well as learning here.

Sphinx
04-13-08, 7:00 pm
How you guys doing,

I'll just go by my alias Sphinx, I live up north in Canada, close by Toronto. I've been lifting since December '07, going on 5 months now, seen some changes but am looking for more. Kick ass site and forum, as well as the products.

Carpe Diem P.T
04-13-08, 7:03 pm
welcome newbies. so much to learn and read here. enjoy :)

FREEK
04-13-08, 9:56 pm
Hey, i'm pretty new to the game and I just thought it would be a good idea to sign up here for some help with things i'm not certain about since you all seen like some pretty cool dude. peace

Chetz
04-14-08, 1:59 am
Hi guys

Im new to the forum

never.satisfied
04-14-08, 4:02 am
i guess i just knew what Animal rights stands for :P
This site is perrrrfect..gave me alot of motivations and respect for what am building in my body.
Gd luck everybody and keep the Animals growing...cheers

Merat
04-14-08, 8:58 am
Hey all, My name ıs Merat and ım 16, lıve ın good old london! Ive been traınıng for almost a year now so despıte ıt feelıng very long, ım stıll faırly new ım 58kg and 5ft7 but despıte beıng pretty lıght ım strong well my lowerbody ıs anyway! My PB for deadlıfts ıs 97.5kg for 5 reps and 100kg for 5 reps for Back squats, my bench ıs modest wıth 57.5kg for 5 reps. My clean and jerk for 5 reps ıs 55kg for 5 reps. Anywho I use to traın for strength for muay thaı and martıal arts but ıve always done a hypertrophy strength splıt to keep both stımulas runnıng, ıve always loved bodybuıldıng over Martıal arts so ıve just gone all out for bodybuıldıng reducıng cardıo, eatıng alot more and 2 days upper and lower 4x12 and two days upper and lower 4x6, despıte lower reps stıll tryıng to feel the muscle wıth shorter reps and heavıer load to create a dıffrent stımulas and ım just tryıng to buıld mass at the moment. Im deadly serıous about boydbuıldıng ım not some wannabe teen who wanst to attract gırls, I want to compete ın shows! And ım already gıvıng blood sweat n tears lıke the rest of you guys ın the gym and ın terms of food! My ıdols are frank mcgrath for havıng such a amazıng physıque and flex wheeler purly due to the fact he was once very very skınny and stıll made ıt, anywho ım glad to joın the forum and I hope I provıde a good contrıbutıon to what looks lıke an amazıng socıety!

ATCmarine2009
04-14-08, 9:46 am
Hello brothers I am a 21 year old active duty Marine, currently in Iraq. Ive been lifting since freshman year in highschool for football.

IAMTHEMONSTER
04-14-08, 10:53 am
Watsup guys? just joined the forum the other day and im pretty pumped about it. I love this site and i look forward to talking and meeting with all the other bodybuilders on here. This is a cool culture that animal has goin on and i cant wait to be apart of it. I plan on joining the ABC and since im from chicago hopefully i can meet up wit some guys from around me. thanks guys!

GorillaGenetics
04-14-08, 12:21 pm
Whats up guys,

im 22 years old from delaware ive been lifting hard for almost two years. i started at 205 pounds at 8% body fat and i am now at 263lbs at 14% body fat (6'6") the reason i joined this site is ive been reading the articles for a while now and they have helped me get my diet an lifting program in check so i figured id check the forvm out and see what i can learn from you guys

McFly
04-14-08, 12:59 pm
Whats up guys,

im 22 years old from delaware ive been lifting hard for almost two years. i started at 205 pounds at 8% body fat and i am now at 263lbs at 14% body fat (6'6") the reason i joined this site is ive been reading the articles for a while now and they have helped me get my diet an lifting program in check so i figured id check the forvm out and see what i can learn from you guys

welcome brother....looking large....where in DE do you train....I train at the training center

Big Bean1
04-14-08, 4:03 pm
Yo what's up fella's.. I'm Big Bean, or Ray from HB socal CA. Been lifting for a couple years now. I'm working on getting leaner, then start the bulking. Thanks for having me I can't wait to start learning from everyone!

MCounts
04-14-08, 4:56 pm
I'm 22 years old, live in Apalachin, New York. Just starting to get into lifting. So far I've lost over 70 lbs within the last year and a half, now trying to get cut and put on muscle. Reason I joined this site is because once I get my next paycheck I'm planning to get Animal Pak and Cuts I believe. I'm currently on a good food plan, sometimes less than 5 small meals a day but trying, and taking ON whey. Short Term Goals - Lose the gut, tighten a few things, put on lean muscle. Long Term Goals - Pack on some serious muscle. Hope to learn a lot from you guys, Later.

94formulabird
04-14-08, 5:10 pm
Just thought I would introduce myself. Came over from BB.com thanks to the insight of Hola Bola. Live in Independence (KansasCity, MO) and I work out at 24. Been in the game for almost a solid year now. I got started by a friend who likes to workout his "show" muscles but Ive come to appreciate the things he never showed me from lots of research and trial and error. Ive come a long way so far from last May being 148lbs and now I am at 178 and still gaining. Trying to hit 190 before I start the Fire Academy in the Fall.

Hola Bola
04-14-08, 5:34 pm
Just thought I would introduce myself. Came over from BB.com thanks to the insight of Hola Bola. Live in Independence (KansasCity, MO) and I work out at 24. Been in the game for almost a solid year now. I got started by a friend who likes to workout his "show" muscles but Ive come to appreciate the things he never showed me from lots of research and trial and error. Ive come a long way so far from last May being 148lbs and now I am at 178 and still gaining. Trying to hit 190 before I start the Fire Academy in the Fall.

Welcome! You going to the Blue River Fire Academy? I went through it last year, if you have any questions about it let me know, I'd be happy to help you out.

Baezepal01
04-14-08, 7:08 pm
Hey all just starting BB got into the game and animalpak thanks to my dad who been using it from years and recommended me the products hope to learn and help anyone.

Marine0811
04-14-08, 7:14 pm
wutsup guys, i live in north jersey. got into lifting after i got back from iraq 3 years ago, really helped me through alot of rough days and still does....just decided to try to bulk up for the first time, its going good, as long as i can keep away from the haters who think it dumb but Ive been small my whole life and am tired of it

Artemis
04-14-08, 10:17 pm
Hey, what's up.

I'm Artemis, pretty new to the whole bodybuilding liftstyle. Currently living down in southern Indiana and working on bringing up lifts and putting on some muscle.

RedLegCulbe
04-15-08, 4:40 am
Whats up everybody. I'm Damon and I'm a Red Leg stationed at Ft. Stewart, Ga. I am new to the lifestyle, but not to the itch. I lifted intermittently before I joined the army and realized just before I got deployed that I was done living for other peoples ideas of what I should be and look like. I decided to dedicated myself to this way of life about six months ago and have been scratching the itch ever since. Its been a rough road with no support, so that's one reason that I'm here. The other is to indulge myself in the vast wealth of knowledge that is on this site and share what little knowledge that I have.

scars
04-15-08, 8:34 am
Age 42
pgh pa
married
2 boys 14&16

blew up to 280lb after 3 wrist surgerys. Got back on the iron in Jan 12 Down to 245 and counting. My newfew sent me a dvd of the trailer vids and I was hooked, Leard so much
reading the articals here,the pic and stories keep me motivited,Thank's keep up the good work.

widdlewade44
04-15-08, 8:56 am
newest members of the Legion. It's great to have you all here. Please feel free to hit up a Henchmen or Watchmen if you can't find answers to your questions, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

LittleLifter
04-15-08, 12:07 pm
whats up... i started lifting about a year ago to get back into shape. then last month some things changed and so have i. I stepped up my work out to lift not to be another beach body. I am getting strongerr and love it. Lifting is my new passion and the gym is what i look forward to all day while i am in class. before i would hide my stretch marks and now i wear them with honor and pride. The pump is hitting hard and longer and i love every ounce of it. The pain started it and the drive now finishes it.

Routhouse
04-15-08, 1:23 pm
Hey I am about to turn 25, been lifting on an off for a good while now. Just got back into real good for the past couple months after being recalled back to active duty. Was in the Marines and got out in 2005 and they called be back last year for a year obligation. No big deal so here I am in Iraq happy to actually have internet here.
Working out every morning, sometimes twice a day unless I have a mission. Feels great to be back into it and have been trying out what Animal has to offer!

Thats basically it... oh yeah from Virginia Beach where my house awaits my return back to my halted life.

GorillaGenetics
04-15-08, 4:24 pm
welcome brother....looking large....where in DE do you train....I train at the training center

i used to train at the training center but i just took a job as a personal trainer at the hac so i lift there no no gym in delaware is close to the training center tho

LuvLiftin'
04-15-08, 7:25 pm
Yo brothers, just spent some time reading threads and luvin' this shit. I'm a young 46 and my wife and I have 3 boys......

Luv the gym but as of late havin' some intensity issues. Just can't find the umph...couldn't be b/c I'm in there at 5am everyday or anything. Anyhow, ups and downs but i get through em.
Keeps me young, my boys on their toes and other fathers my age, wondering if I'm on HGH....LOL.....

till next post.....keep liftin the iron and luvin the gym...

LuvLiftin' is out.

NurseWaller
04-16-08, 3:02 am
what's up guys..i'm waller and i'm 21. im a little over 6'2 and around 205-207...after two years of baseball in college i've started to finally get serious with my lifting now that my shoulder has healed up and ready to take it on fully....back in january i got stated with universal nutrtion and animal products and haven't picked up anything else since...i plan on starting my journey in a few weeks when i return home from school for the summer when ill start my animal test cycle...i plan on takin my athletic 205 frame to a jacked 215-220 range...about 2 weeks ago i benched 310 and don't plan to stop the progress..i'm glad to be part of the forum...its like one big place for a big AA meeting except only for weightlifting.. thanks and good luck to everyone else on your goals

TunnelVision338
04-16-08, 11:56 am
Whats up boys..I'm new to the forvm but have been a long time follower. I currently train for powerlifting and my next meet is a bench/dead in october. My raw numbers are 335 squat, 255 bench, and a 365 dead. I'm in the process of getting all the gear and by summer I will begin training in it.

Enforcer
04-16-08, 12:00 pm
Hey fellas. I want to welcome all of you of the Forvm. I encourage you guys to ask questions bc in here we are all freinds and want to help one aother out in this iron world. Feel free to check out my journey with the Punisher, it' called, "Get Huge Or Die." I hope I get to talk with everyone. And I want to wish u all best of luck with your own journey's as well

French57
04-16-08, 1:53 pm
Stats: 27yrs old 6'1 235lbs not sure of my body fat %. Played football for 15+ years and spend 4yrs in the US Army. After my honorable discharge from the Army I weighed about 205lbs with about 13% body fat. I am here because I had my right labrum and rotator cuff repaired in may of 2006 and my right bicep tendon relocated in january of 2007. During this time I gained about 45lbs and was weighing in right about 250lbs. I have been busting my butt in the gym since the day I was cleared to start working out again. I am down about 15lbs but, need some help. I recently tried injections (very dumb idea) and got a staph infection which resulted in being diagnosed with cellulitis. I am not proud of the fact that I attempted to cheat but, I accept the fact that I am at a low in life as it relates to my physical build and would like help regaining my confidence and getting back in great physical shape. A friend of mine suggested I check out this website and now I am here. I really hope to get some advice on what products animal offers that would be best for me to gain back my strength and definition and also cut all this excess weight. My ideal stats would be about 210lbs with around 10-12% body fat. Please help, I know I cannot turn back the hands of time but, I am looking to get in the best shape of my life without illegal injections. I appreciate all the support and advice this site can provide me. Thank you for all the assistance in advance.

fireman48
04-16-08, 7:54 pm
hey guys, another new guy here, reporting in....

I'm 38 years old, been lifting for way too many years (on and off)
I work as a firefighter, am married with 2 kids (daughters 4 and 8)

I currently weigh 210-215 @ 15-17% BF approx.
I've never given the hardcore lifestyle a really good run and I am looking at packing on a few more pounds before I get too "old"....lol
I've been as heavy as 221 but found it hard to maintain (plus I was a few years younger)

Looking forward to browsing through the forums here and trying a few things out.

I've alway used the animal pak (more for the multi-mineral aspect than anything else...it was far cheaper than buying a multi or all individually).....but now I've just started using "Flex" as well to help fight off all those nagging shoulder/elbow/back issues......

One style of training that I've run across and did a little reading about was the DC style. Gonna look into it a little further.........

Looking forward to everything this forum has to offer.........

RobsterX71
04-17-08, 12:06 am
Hey guys, my name is Rob, im 19yrs. old, currently 158lbs. @ 5%bf... if it really matters. I got into the Powerlifting game about 7 years ago, and respectfully have made my own marks there, main focus now is Track - specifically 100 meter & 200 meter sprints.
I'm goin to BSU starting with the team in December '08 season, So i am workin' hard to the goals of running the 100m. and 200m. in 10.55/ 20.90
I am open to any tips and suggestions, and willing to learn all that I need to be the best.

RobsterX71
04-17-08, 6:57 pm
Hey guys, my name is Rob, im 19yrs. old, currently 158lbs. @ 5%bf... if it really matters. I got into the Powerlifting game about 7 years ago, and respectfully have made my own marks there, main focus now is Track - specifically 100 meter & 200 meter sprints.
I'm goin to BSU starting with the team in December '08 season, So i am workin' hard to the goals of running the 100m. and 200m. in 10.55/ 20.90
I am open to any tips and suggestions, and willing to learn all that I need to be the best.

BTW i am currently around 11.0 for 100meter & 21.8 for 200meter with no speed training in the last 3 years, so of course my main goal is to Pack as much "strength and speed" I can into as much muscle I build without going far over 175 - 180lbs. (due to it being damb near impossible to "relax" your muscles while striving for top end speed.) with alot of muscle mass.

EdBader
04-17-08, 9:49 pm
was up guys my name is Ed from detroit just tryn to get in shape make some new friends learn new stuff

lildude15612000
04-18-08, 12:08 am
hey guys. thankx for letting me join. i body build with slverwolf1 alot when i get the chance. im a firefighter and i would love to improve my looks and tone my body. im 18 years old and male. i like all kinds of music except rap but if its playing then ill listen to it from time to time. i hope to not let you all down and to get to know you all better. o by the way you can call me earl, ej or lildude if you want, up to you.

later

Mustafa02
04-18-08, 1:41 am
Hello eveyrone. New to this site. Been lifting for about 9 years now. Went from 110 lbs to 220 13% BF. Been a long fucking haul, but a great one.

xandt
04-20-08, 6:41 pm
Hey guys, whats up. I'm 24 and it's been about 5 years since I started "playing around" with weight lifting. A year ago I decided to take my shit seriously and have spent the last 14 months going through crazy info gathering sessions (online + from friends) as well as trial-and-error cut/bulk phases (in the gym + in the kitchen). I still don't know what exactly works best for me, but I think I'm getting close to figuring myself out...

It's time for me to join a serious bodybuilding community and get involved. I've checked out many other popular message boards but at the end of the day they all sucked. Content was always good, but their attitude sucked big time. I've spent two weeks browsing this forum. You guys got the right attitude and the know-how (+ good products). Only time will tell, but I really hope I can call this place home.

halfwayhero
04-20-08, 7:18 pm
hmmm... well im tyler and im turning 17 in like... 2 weeks... but ummm... ive been in wrestling since i was little and ive always known what i was doing... but ive never been strong enough... ive never been able to get to a gym either because from the time i was 8 my mom has had cancer and i've taken care of her...well jan 21 my mom died... now i have time to get to the gym... so i figured... for my last year of wrestling... why not go balls out right?

Elite
04-20-08, 7:25 pm
hmmm... well im tyler and im turning 17 in like... 2 weeks... but ummm... ive been in wrestling since i was little and ive always known what i was doing... but ive never been strong enough... ive never been able to get to a gym either because from the time i was 8 my mom has had cancer and i've taken care of her...well jan 21 my mom died... now i have time to get to the gym... so i figured... for my last year of wrestling... why not go balls out right?

Big respect. You've already proved how strong you are, now relay that strength in the gym.

Derr87
04-20-08, 11:29 pm
Short and simple.

Derrick
5'7"

Goals: Increase strength and size (don't we all haha)

Been lifting serious for the past year. Hoping to meet some people and learn as much as I can to further help me achieve my goals.

Basic stats:
Bench - 185
Deadlift - 245
Squat - 245

TAYLORMADE1
04-21-08, 4:56 am
Whats up brothers, I 'm from the MECCA (So. California) I've been training for over 18 years. In the early 90's I qualified for the nationals three times as a light weight but didn't do shit with it. I took 12 years off from competition but still pounded the iron religiously. I've put on over 40 lbs of solid size. Currently at about 9% body fat 5'5" / 2 bills (200 lbs) solid. I'm looking to use knowledge from all my brothers her at AP to help me get dialed in for the next Jr. National / National show. Damm im pumped.

joelast
04-21-08, 8:53 am
Yo, names Joe, been lifting solid for 2 years now, started out for football and then it turned into bodybuilding. Finishing up my first year at college right now, always looking to get bigger.

Pcon21
04-21-08, 11:31 am
Hey, Pcon21 here saying whats up for the first time. I am excited about being apart of this site. I hope to learn alot and make contributions to others.

Lift4Life
04-21-08, 1:13 pm
My name is Erik and I am up in the beautiful north Georgia mountains. I am 41 and have been training seriously for 10 years. I started out at about 150lbs and now I am 215. I even put on about 15lbs (mostly muscle) in the last two years thanks to very hard work and some great Universal supplements. I wanted to prove to myself and others that one can still get bigger and stronger after 40 and I have done just that!

Outside of that, I am in the Marketing field which I do enjoy very much. I train at home and always have and I love the dungeon type feel to my home gym.

Chad0622
04-21-08, 1:41 pm
I've been training for about two years as I was a runner/cyclist before that. I went from 130 to just over 190lbs these last 24 months. I'd like to gain another 30lbs or so before cutting. I lift as heavy as I can as often as I can. I don't really do any cardio except an occassional sparring match. I'm looking for solid advice on lifting and nutrition. I'm here for the same reason the rest of you are. After being so small for so long, I want to be the BIG guy in the room.

Mcdiesel14
04-21-08, 6:58 pm
Whats up i'm Brian from Kentucky I've been involved in lifting and training for the better part of the last decade I've always been serious about it and don't have much problem putting on muscle but I've really having problems with putting on real lean mass and then cutting up after that. Right now i'm sitting 5'9" 225lbs. I wouldn't mind tryin to put on another lean 15lbs. or so before I try and cut up. I'm always looking for advice and help so hit me up.

diadoraimpct32
04-22-08, 1:17 pm
sup guys my name is nick im 16 5'7 128-130lbs i have been workin out since freshman year but i didnt get serious to my jr year(what i am now) , im still new to the supplements so hopefully you wont think im stupid when i ask a question bout it , um im def addicted to weight lifting i love it but the only problem is i cant get the thickness that i want cause of all the running in soccer that i do but ya that is about it anything else tips or w/e just drop me a message peace

Oz
04-22-08, 4:42 pm
Hey Fellas,
This is Oz from the CT Valley. I've been lifting seriously for about four years now. I've competed in some smaller powerlifting competitions, but for the past year I have been training to take things to the next level. I'm 5 11' 240. I'm looking to stay under 242 to compete in the bracket, but wanna drop around five percent body fat. Raw numbers are: Bench-405 Squat-550 Deadlift-500. I'm still playing with workouts to try to find the perfect program for what I want to do. Open for help and to suggestions.

b4d
04-22-08, 4:59 pm
Hi my name is Kevin Ive been lifting serious for about a year and hoping to meet some cool people over here.
5'9"

Fknwcko
04-22-08, 5:34 pm
Hey, name's Anthony been lifting for a year. I wanna compete someday but right now I just wanna get BIG. I live in Franklin Park, New Jersey.

5'4"

actual proof
04-23-08, 8:45 am
Salutations

I am Actual Proof, I have been weight training for a few years now. I never really was in to bodybuilding until a friend of mine got started. My friend now is no longer with us. RIP. As a way to remember him I am pushing myself even harder than before to maintain and increase my size and strength.

Until recently I was struggling pretty bad with alcoholism and other road blocks that were in my way. Now, instead of going to the bar on Saturdays I am in the gym. I also ordered my first Animal products a few days ago. I should be getting those in the main in about a week.

When I receive my new products I will log them and share my progress with you. I make reference to this because I currently am in a bulking stage. So I really hope to get some good gains and great results with the aide of the Animal products.

Well, there you have it. A little about me.

hvanantwerp
04-24-08, 1:26 am
Greetings from the newbie, I would like to take this opportunity to introduce and share a bit of myself. I am a 31 year old young IT Support manager in the lovely sunny South Africa. About a month ago I was introduced to the Animal range and have done my fair share of reading up on the products etc, been able to find a shop or two that stock the products and have made the choice to follow the Animal way of life. I have a week of leave coming up and will purchase my first stockpile of ammunition on my return, hit the gym again and see what we can do.

But a bit of history first, in short I have been doing the training gig for about 2 years now after about 8 years of dormancy or as I like to look at it "bulking" lol, a lot of boozing and clubbing, suddenly I was twice the man I was before :)

I had to make a change but progress has been slow, I have not been able to understand what was the cause. I have been a constant 100Kg (220lb) for the two years with a fair tire round the middle. I couldn’t understand why I was able to shift more weight at the gym but not show a reduction in my physical appearance, sure there is a bit of firming up everywhere but it just doesn’t look like I am getting anywhere. That's when I started looking for help on the web, found a few sites giving good solid info and have as such been able to adjust the things that were out :)

It became clear to me that the problem was not with the routine, not with the rest breaks, not with the protein shakes I was taking etc but with my diet, something is lacking and as such keeping me back from shaking off the body fat I want to get rid of.

I have gotten myself a solid well balanced low calorie diet with high protein content and as such have been able to start shedding off some pounds. woo hoo

Everyone obviously wants to share some info so here it is:
Height : 5'10"
Weight : 198lb (down from 220lb in around 2 months, since I started the diet)

Bench : 180lb
Squat : 286lb

Chest : 44 inch
Thigh : 23 inch
Calf : 15 inch
Bicep : 15 inch
Stomach : 39 inch (Down from 44 in two months)
(all taken in a relaxed state)

I have been following the 52 WEEK TRAINING SERIES, A 10-part total-body strength and conditioning series By Joseph A. Arangio, M.S., C.S.C.S.EAS, it is a full workout pretty much covering every muscle of the body, I do the program, weight training Mon, Wed and Fri, then an hour cardio on Tues and Thurs.

Well I suppose that's it for now, any more info you guys want give me a shout and I will pass it along.

Again thanx for a super site and looking forward to the times spent sharing and gathering information on this community,

Helgard

CataPower
04-24-08, 10:04 am
I am from Romania,that is Eastern Europe if you didn't know about it!I started to go to the gym 6years ago and I want to tell you that it changed my life completly!It changed the way that I was thinkin and it made me a better person,in and out of the gym!I learned to give all I got to achieve a goal,it didn't matter if that goal was to gain 5more kilos or to get accepted at the University!Now I am preparing for a powerlifting meet i have till december to get in the best shape of my life!I know I can do it,and with the help of your great articles I have no doubt about it!

Just so you know,in 6years I gained 82lbs and i am not fat at all!

Thanks for motivating me from over the ocean!NO PAIN,NO GAIN!

sorry for the bad english:)

Bigchrome
04-24-08, 4:03 pm
Hey! Aaron here from Ireland.. 16 going on 17 and I've been hitting the gym on and off for a few years now but I really started into it back at the very beginning of march which is just about the time I found the animal forums... thought it was time I posted by now!
At 5'9'' I'm currently sitting around 161 lbs from the 175 lbs when I started and still really pushing to get ripped! I really want some help with nutrition and cardio and here looks to be the best place to get it!! Of course I'm into hitting the weights too...benching just over 165lbs, bicep curling 100..leg pressing 500lbs. can't squat or lift with my back at the moment (and recovering from a hernia op) but as soon as that shit's out of the way I'm all over that too! Hopefully I've found myself a good home here!

Aune
04-24-08, 5:21 pm
Hey all, Aune from Phoenix,AZ. Still a youngin 18 old. Started lifting a couple years back for Wrestling, that was mainly for conditioning though. Then I put on size for Rugby, thats when I fell in love with sport. I started at 5'9" 130 pounds 3 years ago, I am currently 6'1 ish and 230 pounds at 19% bf. Im cutting as of right now, wanna get down to 200 by July then bulk back up to 210-215 at 15% bf if at all possible. Going to boot camp in Sept. so I gotta bust ass to get my goals.

Admin, great site and I look foward to ordering from ya soon

Italianmuscle08
04-24-08, 5:41 pm
from new jersey, been liftin for about 3years. started out lifting for wrestling.

Wild Cat
04-24-08, 5:47 pm
I'm Paul McLean a recreational bodybuilder/powerlifter from Thunder Bay Ontario Canada. My nickname is Wild Cat, I wanted K9 because I love dogs especially pitbulls, rotweillers and Danes. I respect the dog as man's best friend and for the full nature of the beast and it's history. The dogs contribution to war had given rise to the name war dogs or AKA K9s. Unfortunatley the name was taken, but as much as I admire the dog I equally admire the cat, or wild cat that is. "The lion or the Tiger." Afterall the lion is king of the jungle and there strong, fierce, predatorial, loyal animals. These cats are top of the food chain baby! So anyway Wild Cat as corny as it is, is me.

I am a Kinesiology student, and have a pre-health College Certification and am a pursuing my NSCA CPT Certification. I will hopefully be doing my first show this year in the annual Thunder in the Bay Contest held every year in my hometown. I train like a powerlifter and eat like a bodybuilder. I understand that performance and presentation are two different things and I do suit my performance needs with heavy eating pre and post workout but every other meal is kept in check. I mainly powerlift to improve my bodybuilding potential and just enjoy the classics, as well as I'd like to be as strong as I look and cook heavy weight. The powerlifting movements improve my performance while my diet keeps me looking golden daily, monthly, and yearly. I don't want to be Robert Munch here and write a novel so I'll get to know you all better sooner than later..."be cool like ice, and be strong like Kong!"

SQUAT or DIE!
04-24-08, 5:51 pm
welcome one and all... wish yall nothing but luck.

youll learn a ton here.

mazzucazze
04-26-08, 5:13 am
hi everybody i have been reeding this forum for a bit and now i decided to subscribe, I trained for 5 years and i have to say i didn't improve so much ( at least i didn't improve as i wanted) now i decided to join this forum and to start to train like an animal.
This is why I am here!!!

Surv
04-26-08, 8:44 am
Hey guys , the name's Surv from Saudi Arabia . I'm a 2nd year med student and I've been training for just about 6 months now . Used some of the Animal products found it beyond fenominal . Hope I can learn here and try to achieve the Animal mind set in the gym .

Thanks for having me .

Surv

Oatmeal Killa
04-26-08, 9:05 am
Yo whats up guys, My names Chris Irvine, born and raised in Toledo, Ohio.
I am 18 yrs old going to be a freshmen in college next year at BGSU (so anyone at BGSU PM me) and i've been lifting for quite and while but recenently started eating a lot more and trying to get a lot bigger. And i alos plan to compete in the future.

padre000
04-26-08, 12:59 pm
whats up brothers, my name is alex i am 21 years old from toronto ontario. I train for mixed martial arts, more specifically jiu jitsu and boxing. I also love lifting weights and getting stronger. this website gives me that extra inspiration to get up every day and do it again and again. It is great to have contact with others who are motivated and determined to achieving their best.

best of luck to all of you

alex

amosingh
04-27-08, 4:50 am
Y0 wats up
Im 19 ,my current weight is 198, 6ft tall. i live in the UK and am on the path to become a proffesional football player (position Goalkeeper)

i love bodybuilding and am about to begin on a animal stak2 cycle.

MyBod
04-27-08, 7:59 am
i am 35 yrs of age ,living in Australia, have been training for 21 yrs now and i can tell you , have i wasted some time , effort , money on shit supplements in those 21 years. so here i am , joined up , gonna pay my dues, put in my time , one bite at a time , one rep at time and one pak at a time and boy do i feel like im 14 again somewhere along the way i got caught up in all the mumbo jumbo bullshit that did zilch . the way i look at it i reckon if im lucky i got another 21 years of lifting in me , so this time round , IM GONNA DO IT THE MUTHA F****** ANIMAL WAY

cheers and looking forward to my new family

MyBod