PDA

View Full Version : Yo Fellas, Introduce Yourself...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Steedee
04-27-08, 11:35 am
Hey guys,

A quick post to say Hi.

Got a friend on here sir Sanga. He tells me this is a good board and good info with a great bunch so thought I would pop on to have a look. I moderate on another board so I know how these places work :D

Been training for 5 years comnpeted 2 years ago and looking to compete again next year. Hoping to learn from new guys and maybe help others in there journey.

Im based in sunny Derbyshire uk and work as an engineer.

Looking forward to reading some posts and get posting.

Cheers

Steed

9ne5ve
04-27-08, 1:59 pm
sup folk, i've been lurking through the forvm for quite some time just reading bits of info here and there... finally decided to register..

i'm 25 yrs 5'11 240 pounds , just started going to the gym for about 4 months now.. i work with a trainer just to get the basics down and get my form right. i never really trained in high school or anything so i'm a real newbie to this world of lifting.

and i'm gonna gather as much info as i can and apply it to my training.

BigPhil
04-27-08, 7:16 pm
Hi! I'm Phil im 21 and attend Miami University (not the nice one in FL). I'm 6'4" 250..currently on a cut and down from 260.

I've been lifting since I was about 15, but didn't get serious about it until freshman year of college. I've been a long time fan of Animal, and have been lurkin on here for a long time. Lookin forward to chattin it up.

Elite
04-27-08, 7:26 pm
I am from Romania,that is Eastern Europe

Hit up Simpleguy, solid member here...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=16940

Would be good for you guys to hook up with some other romanians for a future ABC meet.

mysilentcuffs
04-27-08, 7:27 pm
Hi, I am Thomas from Singapore. I have been into bodybuilding workout since three weeks. Right now, I need to lose weight and gain muscles. I plan to buy Universal Animal M Stack product and am now looking for other Animal products from my country to combine with Animal M Stack.

Elite
04-27-08, 7:29 pm
Hey! Aaron here from Ireland..

Hope to get some more Irish brothers on here. Would be a sweet ABC.

Elite
04-27-08, 7:33 pm
I'm Paul McLean a recreational bodybuilder/powerlifter from Thunder Bay Ontario Canada.

Ontario ABC this coming saturday.
http://forum.animalpak.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2008-5-3&e=167&c=1

One of the tightest groups on here, Stiff, Chin, Nightshift, Herdz, Hollow1, all great guys. Check out the official Ontario ABC thread.
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11952&page=26

Elite
04-27-08, 7:37 pm
whats up brothers, my name is alex i am 21 years old from toronto ontario.

Ontario ABC this coming saturday.
http://forum.animalpak.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&day=2008-5-3&e=167&c=1

One of the tightest groups on here, Stiff, Chin, Nightshift, Herdz, Hollow1, all great guys. Check out the official Ontario ABC thread.
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11952&page=26

Elite
04-27-08, 7:41 pm
Y0 wats up
Im 19 ,my current weight is 198, 6ft tall. i live in the UK and am on the path to become a proffesional football player (position Goalkeeper)

Playing for Arsenal i hope! ;)

We've just had an ABC event in Luton...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11558&page=21

We gonna get another one together next month, so come along.

MVC0924
04-27-08, 9:12 pm
Hey guys just here to improve myself as a lifter and to gain knowledge. I hope to take in as much imformation as possible to help me build a body I can be proud of.

woowookennywoo
04-28-08, 10:28 am
hey guys, just joined to learn about nutrition and more about weight training. Been lifting for a few years but ready to learn more and reach the next level.

donoh
04-28-08, 2:57 pm
Hey guys. Been lurking for a bit and just decided to join today. Here to learn. Just started taking Animal Pak(first ever real multi) and it feels great.

Universal Rep
04-28-08, 2:59 pm
Hey guys. Been lurking for a bit and just decided to join today. Here to learn. Just started taking Animal Pak(first ever real multi) and it feels great.

You're name rings a bell. Welcome bro. Glad ya made it over to this side.

BigPoppaPump
04-29-08, 4:30 pm
Sup guys, the names Eddie, im from Oahu,Hawaii. 19 years old goin on to 20 in May, i've been training for 2 years and a couple months now. Trying to gain weight and have ALOT of questions.

SQUAT or DIE!
04-29-08, 4:36 pm
welcome fellas...

InkdMuscle
04-29-08, 4:40 pm
Sup guys, the names Eddie, im from Oahu,Hawaii. 19 years old goin on to 20 in May, i've been training for 2 years and a couple months now. Trying to gain weight and have ALOT of questions.

Welcome bro. In the Forvm you have a shit load of resources at your fingertips. Just search around and usually you can get things answered if not you ask away.

MR.TeachFreak
04-29-08, 10:25 pm
My name is Sam and I'm currently reside in Boone, NC home of Appalachian State. Been in college for three years and been lifting since about 15 or so (I'm about to hit 21 in a couple of weeks). I got serious about bodybuilding about a year ago. I figured since I'm 6' 5" I might as well do something with the height and I was tired of looking "normal". I'm pretty much like most college kids where I'm going to school on loans.

Khampa Nomad
04-30-08, 12:53 pm
Whats up fellas. Names Ryan, I go by Nomad on the boards. Started to post here a while back, but just got busy with work and such, so trying to get back and be a more frequent poster. I'm 20, and this August will make four years I've been lifting. I work the Segregation Unit for the Maryland Division of Corrections, soon to transfer with the Maryland State Police, hope of becoming a member of their SWAT division. Anyone feel free to message me, look forward to talking to everyone.

red dragon
04-30-08, 8:32 pm
yo fellas im from liverpool england. ive only just started lifting weights so i could do with a few tips to get me started.

BazookaJoe
05-01-08, 1:32 am
whats going on bros. i'm new to the forvm. 26 yoa livin in jersey 30 min outside NY, been training more on then off for 10 years. i compete in the NPC light heavyweight class. looking to do some damage this year competing, and looking forward to posting!!! if you wanna know more just ask.

Bill C
05-01-08, 11:00 am
Hey Guys - I'm probably one of the older guys to join, now in my mid 40s. Didn't start to workout until I turned 40. I definitely wasted too many years. I've enjoyed it much but it is a struggle to stay motivated. I have a long commute (2 hours each way) each day from NJ to Manhattan. Many nights I get home and just want to crash. Nutrition is also hard to stay on track but I am not giving up. I will probably be more of a reader than a poster on the Forum but I am looking to learn whatever I can. Thanks. Bill

panzerwagen
05-01-08, 11:03 am
Hey Guys - I'm probably one of the older guys to join, now in my mid 40s. Didn't start to workout until I turned 40. I definitely wasted too many years. I've enjoyed it much but it is a struggle to stay motivated. I have a long commute (2 hours each way) each day from NJ to Manhattan. Many nights I get home and just want to crash. Nutrition is also hard to stay on track but I am not giving up. I will probably be more of a reader than a poster on the Forum but I am looking to learn whatever I can. Thanks. Bill

It's never too late to start training. Not many people would engage in this game at the age of 40, so be proud about the fact that you are actually doing it for real! Stay strong and try to keep your motivation.. Welcome to the F O R V M.

Burton
05-01-08, 6:59 pm
Hey guys and girls, how you doing?

Just signed up recently, and finally got a second to drop in and introduce myself. Name's Jeremy and am 27, been lifting since I was in high school. Currently hitting it pretty hard, trying to recoup my life and get back into training right after being diagnosed with epilepsy last year. My main focus is powerlifting, and I train DC style. Right now my lifts are down, can only 1 rep around 280 for bench, 395 on dead and around 350 on squat. Terrible numbers for my size (320, 6'6"), hoping to get back to where I was before the illness.

Anyways, good to be here and if any of you fellow powerlifting minded people wanna BS or talk shop, look me up.

I'll be seeing you all around.

-Jeremy

Darkwarrior
05-01-08, 9:42 pm
A big shout out 2 all u animals out dere! I'm a manager 4 a liquor distributor. I've been trainin off and on since 2001. Had a serious back injury nearly 2yrs ago. Just got back in2 trainin bout a month now but it ain't goin 2 well. Stil have problems wit back and i also lost my strength and wit it dat burnin desire i once had and dis negativity is killin me. Hopefully wit your guys advice i wil b able 2 learn much more and 2 get dat desire back and much more. From wat i read so far i can c your'l are all big guys and compared 2 u guys i'm a relatively small guy but i do know dat i have a great passion inside me 4 dis sport and i would greatly appreciate all your advice. Peace out animals

Darkwarrior
05-01-08, 9:45 pm
A big shout out 2 all u animals out dere! I'm a manager 4 a liquor distributor. I've been trainin off and on since 2001. Had a serious back injury nearly 2yrs ago. Just got back in2 trainin bout a month now but it ain't goin 2 well. Stil have problems wit back and i also lost my strength and wit it dat burnin desire i once had and dis negativity is killin me. Hopefully wit your guys advice i wil b able 2 learn much more and 2 get dat desire back and much more. From wat i read so far i can c your'l are all big guys and compared 2 u guys i'm a relatively small guy but i do know dat i have a great passion inside me 4 dis sport and i would greatly appreciate all your advice. Peace out animals
Never give up

toobigfred
05-01-08, 11:19 pm
Fred here, I have a lot of weight to lose and this place seems like it will have the attitude to keep me in check. I have been lifting for over 14 years and have lost all my weight once before to only gain it back. I am strong as an ox, but need to drop the fat to raise my son into a man.

SQUAT or DIE!
05-01-08, 11:21 pm
Fred here, I have a lot of weight to lose and this place seems like it will have the attitude to keep me in check. I have been lifting for over 14 years and have lost all my weight once before to only gain it back. I am strong as an ox, but need to drop the fat to raise my son into a man.

hey man your in the right place for motivation and info...

good luck to you!

toobigfred
05-01-08, 11:27 pm
hey man your in the right place for motivation and info...

good luck to you!

Thanks!!

powerfreak7
05-02-08, 1:40 am
hey whats up guys names rick, im from ohio. I have been trainin hard for around 4 years and i recently joind a powerlifting team. I am competing in nationals in july hoping to break a state and national record in my weight class

BigPoppaPump
05-02-08, 4:00 am
Welcome bro. In the Forvm you have a shit load of resources at your fingertips. Just search around and usually you can get things answered if not you ask away.

Thanks man!

stangkiller
05-02-08, 9:51 am
Yo fellas,

My name is Mike and I'm from Missouri and looking to put on about 20lbs for the time being. I like going to the gym, cars, and motorcycles. I started lifting right about a year ago and looking to increase overall strength and size.

Calum
05-02-08, 10:53 am
I've just turned 18, been training for just over a year - 4 months or so real serious - looking for some inspiration, advice and brotherhood! peace

Mangler
05-02-08, 2:33 pm
Hey my name is Mike, I'm 23 years old i"m a 190 pounds and ive been into lifting ever since i was sixteen. I live in a small town in NJ for all of my life, I have never competed before, was always in the game because i wanted to be strong a look good. Right now i"m In a cutting phase And hope to one day compete. Im really happy to be part of this forum now and i will talk to you guys soon.

basketcase
05-02-08, 5:01 pm
I'm Barry from Northern Cali...only been in the gym since Feb, but I have to say I'm addicted. Been overweight most of my life, got bad the last 6 months or so, tired of being fat. So cutting a bunch now, then to get big the right way. Seems like a great place to hang out.

Universal Rep
05-02-08, 5:03 pm
I'm Barry from Northern Cali...only been in the gym since Feb, but I have to say I'm addicted. Been overweight most of my life, got bad the last 6 months or so, tired of being fat. So cutting a bunch now, then to get big the right way. Seems like a great place to hang out.

Glad ya made it over bro. Take a look around and stay a while. Consider keep your personal log here and be accountable. Good luck: http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15

CHROMES
05-03-08, 5:42 am
wassup everybody.. been throwin that weight for about four years on and off.. i started at about 130 and im at about 185 now.. been in the marine corps loading bombs about 5 years.. still tryin to grow.. main focus is on the legs now but i'll never be satisfied.. im on a boat right now till july but i reside in yuma az and im originally from northern cali so if anythings goin down in these areas get at me..

bigunz85
05-03-08, 2:26 pm
hey i just currently joined this because i absolutely love animal products. I am currently 22 years old and i been working out since age 18 or so. In high school i weighed 140 lbs at 6'1 and i say fuck this i need to do something. anyway i started working out, eating right, and lifting right. i was 215 around 2 months ago but now im cutting down and im at 205 at the current moment. I just want to say thank you to universal for creating great products. Oh and btw Animal pump shits on N.O.-xplode.

RickinKY
05-04-08, 11:45 am
I am new to the site, and wanted to introduce myself. I am getting into bodybuilding after quite a few years away from any form of weightlifting. I quit smoking last December after almost 36 years of it and desided it was time to get into the best shape I have ever been in. Yeah, I may be 51 years old, but I have found out since January that I can build strength and muscle. I always have believed a good vitamin plan was part of a healthy lifrstyle and that Animal has the best there is. Wish me luck.

Thanks,
Rick

R.T Beast
05-04-08, 1:52 pm
Hello, Just wanted to introduce myself, My name is Reyad, 21 years old, currently in the United Kingdom, been lifting for about 2 years, only 6 months ago that i started a proper balanced diet with supplements and training, around 172 lbs now 5'9" , to start this off i would like to thank the animal pak team for such a superb website, animalpak.com has been by source of motivation for months now, so i decided to join the legion a few days ago hoping i can be a part of this world class bodybuilding community, currently using animal pak and animal m-stak, thats all for now, catch you all later! Great to be here!

sanga
05-04-08, 1:55 pm
Another UK member, excellent, be good to meet up at one of the ABCs if you are up for it in the future.

Welcome.

J Diz
05-04-08, 2:23 pm
Yo fellas...

Been reading these forums for about 2 years now, and gained some invaluable knowledge from you guys, so i decided its about time i joined and said hello.

Me: 24, Male, Uk/London, University Masters Student.
5'9, 170 Lbs. Bench: 242 Squat: 264 DeadLift: 374.

Been training since about 19, but for the past 4 years its been soo inconsitant i know i know, thats bad.. mostly because of study commitments.
But for the past 10months ive been training hard and been strict with it so its been good. Recently started actually using Animal products, im on my second cycle of M-stack, but this time stacked with Cuts and Pak.

Been getting awesome results!! .......Now All i want is that Jersey!! Make it happen guys lol.

Ag3ntSneaky
05-04-08, 2:43 pm
Hey everyone, im Kevin. Im currently 18 years old, I've been in to bodybuilding since I started lifting for football my freshman year. I currently weigh about 140 and im 5'6. Sadly, I hardly worked out in a two year period. Looking back on that, it was the dumbest mistake of my life. About two months ago I started lifting agian. I guess I lost the motivation I had, and it's still hard to have motivation but im trying to find it. To everyone, lets kill it and be the best we can be.

foleylion#33
05-04-08, 2:47 pm
Hey Name Is Hunter Rodkey I Got To Foley High School Im More Braun Then Brains Lmao..i Am I Gym Rat I Live There As Much As I Can.this Is A Huge Part Of My Life.i Love Playin Football A Warrior Sport.and Liftin Is What Keeps Me Good An The Animal Inside Me At Bay Lol...great To B A Part Of The Team Get At Me Fir Anything To Tlk Or W/e Thanx L8ter..

"strength Does Not Come From Physical Capacity,but An Indomitble Will To Succed"mahatda Gandhi

bagged150
05-05-08, 11:03 am
sup im ernie 23 yrs old played baseball all my life from tball lol till i graduated high school....still stay active with volleyball and softball and still lift....was 135 lbs when i graduated high school and now currently at 170 lbs shootin for between 180-190 and gainin lots of strength and look more muscular and toned....lookin forward to bein on this forum as well!

Khaled
05-05-08, 8:10 pm
Hi team,

I would just like to thank everyone in advance because i know i'm going to get solid information here if i have questions.

I'm a 29 years old, currently i train at a family gym near Toronto, Ontario.
I have been training since high school and have seen many personal ups and downs in the world of lifting weights.

For all you young cat's out there ... keep training. One day your going to wake up and really understand your body. Once this happens your workouts will become more intense and you will start to notice a difference in strength, size and dedication. I have been training for the past 15 years but I can honestly say that this last year is the first year that I feel in the drivers seat when it comes to my body.

Anyway i look forward to learning as much as I can from all the experienced people on this forum.

Thank you,
Khaled

BazookaJoe
05-06-08, 4:15 am
Hey my name is Mike, I'm 23 years old i"m a 190 pounds and ive been into lifting ever since i was sixteen. I live in a small town in NJ for all of my life, I have never competed before, was always in the game because i wanted to be strong a look good. Right now i"m In a cutting phase And hope to one day compete. Im really happy to be part of this forum now and i will talk to you guys soon.

jersey here too mike! good luck kid, keep your head up and train hard you'll be ok!

BazookaJoe
05-06-08, 4:18 am

never give up warrior. i know what it's like to be plagued with injuries, luckily mine have been mostly small, they did set me back some..with the proper guidance and rehab. it will be ok

Rob Awesome
05-06-08, 1:53 pm
Hey Everyone - I'm Rob.

I'm a senior at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst in the Kinesiology program and loving every moment of it. Actually today - I just picked up my graduation robes!! so excited!

I'm also a certified personal trainer via the NSCA.

There is something more to an Animal F O R V M member which is why I joined (over here from bb.com through Universal Rep - who is an outstanding person)

I thought I'd come over to learn from all of you - as I'm ALWAYS open to learning new things and expanding my knowledge, networks and experiences despite everything I've been taught via schooling and my own personal experience. That is one thing I can NEVER get enough of - knowledge. It truly is a power in its own.

EAT, lift, REST and grow baby!

Universal Rep
05-06-08, 1:55 pm
Hey Everyone - I'm Rob.

I'm a senior at the University of Massachusetts at Amherst in the Kinesiology program and loving every moment of it. Actually today - I just picked up my graduation robes!! so excited!

I'm also a certified personal trainer via the NSCA.

There is something more to an Animal F O R V M member which is why I joined (over here from bb.com through Universal Rep - who is an outstanding person)

I thought I'd come over to learn from all of you - as I'm ALWAYS open to learning new things and expanding my knowledge, networks and experiences despite everything I've been taught via schooling and my own personal experience. That is one thing I can NEVER get enough of - knowledge. It truly is a power in its own.

EAT, lift, REST and grow baby!

Welcome aboard, R... Yeah, U Rep got me over here too. Nice fella, that U Rep.

ghost
05-06-08, 2:04 pm
Welcome aboard, R... Yeah, U Rep got me over here too. Nice fella, that U Rep.

ive spoken with this mysterious URep on many occassions.... he is a dodgy one.. haha. allllways telling us to stay tuned! hahahaha

welcome aboard Rob!

rockman10
05-06-08, 10:56 pm
Howdy y'all. Yes, I am a cowboy, but no, haven't seen Brokeback. I'm from the Big Sky Country, born and raised under the open sky and open fields. I began lifting in high school, but have picked it seriously since coming to college. I'm constantly setting PR's, loving every minute of it. My friends think of me as the meathead of the group...I guess I deserve it, I just love the feel of seeing something heavy and knowing you can move it...bring on the iron and the rock.

ngowings
05-07-08, 11:28 am
Hey guys,

My name is Nick. I am from Grand Rapids, Michigan. I am currently attending a junior college here, but hope to transfer to UofM in the near future.

Now to the interesting shit. I was in the Army for about 3.5 years, got out, (April '07) and started to get lazy. I was in great shape when I was in. I was kind of scrawny, but cut. I was about 180 (I am very close to 6'3") at that time. Currently, however, I am beginning to look fat. I now weigh at 211. That isn't a bad weight to me by any means, it's just not much muscle. I am looking to gain mass the right way. I came here because like all of you, I hate bullshit. I hate muscle-building products out there that are complete scams. I hate the fuckin chumps in the gym that look like they came to pose in a beauty pageant rather than train. But most of all, I hate being weak.

I am ready to attack the iron with all of you.

ghost
05-07-08, 11:32 am
Hey guys,

My name is Nick. I am from Grand Rapids, Michigan. I am currently attending a junior college here, but hope to transfer to UofM in the near future.

Now to the interesting shit. I was in the Army for about 3.5 years, got out, (April '07) and started to get lazy. I was in great shape when I was in. I was kind of scrawny, but cut. I was about 180 (I am very close to 6'3") at that time. Currently, however, I am beginning to look fat. I now weigh at 211. That isn't a bad weight to me by any means, it's just not much muscle. I am looking to gain mass the right way. I came here because like all of you, I hate bullshit. I hate muscle-building products out there that are complete scams. I hate the fuckin chumps in the gym that look like they came to pose in a beauty pageant rather than train. But most of all, I hate being weak.

Nick, welcome to the forvm man..! What was your MOS in the army?? There are a few of us Michigan lifters on here, so definitely check out the Detroit ABC thread for upcoming lifting sessions.. I live in Macomb county, so I know where you are.. Cool beans!

You will not find the bullshit supps here, nor will you find the pretty boys that are going for beauty pagents... we are here to set PRs.... and break World Records.

InkdMuscle
05-07-08, 11:51 am
Hey guys,

Welcome bro. We are all here to help eachother out as much as possible. The Forvm best thing around for lifters alike. Now get to lift'n the iron bro look forward to hear'n from ya.

aruboy
05-07-08, 12:58 pm
Hi, my name is Gregory; I'm currently living in Gronigen, the Netherlands. I've just joined the forum a couple a days ago and I'm surely looking forward to learn from and share information with my fellow BB'ers and powerlifters.
I started lifting weights a couple a years ago, and became completely addicted to it. For me it's not a hobby, it's not something I just do in my spare time, for me, it's a way of life, it's my way of life.
So, my motto in life is: No gain, without pain. If you want to develop muscles, you have to earn it, you have to work for it, intensely and completely focused.

ScooTerMan
05-07-08, 11:19 pm
whats up fellas, I'm scott and I just joined the forums and couldn't be more excited. Ive been training for over 3 years now and I am hoping to learn more as I go on and receive tips in any way possible.

El_Spiko
05-08-08, 9:41 am
Hi all, I'm Spike. right now I'm about 30 days out from my second show, which I am planning on taking. I work at Dick's sporting goods, and I'm also sponsored by Muscletech. I'm a big fan of Evan Centopani's and I followed him over here. I'm also really interested n the animal barbell clubs, since I think cultivating the sense of community is key to growing bodybuilding.

LumbeeWarrior
05-08-08, 9:44 am
Hey guys. Blake here. I am from Boone, NC (Go Appalachian State!!). I am a graduate of ASU here and currently working as a Financial Services Officer. Been occasionally liftin during my college years, but am now trying to get serious about it. YoHead has kindly taking me under his wing, so get ready Animals...

ESRun
05-08-08, 5:51 pm
I'm Eric from Kansas. I graduate from Emporia State University on May 17. I just finished playing D-II football, and I've been lifting since I was a little kid...My dream is to one day meet "Machine." His words have a huge impact on me every single day.

Rush17
05-08-08, 10:38 pm
Hey everybody. I'm Mike, 22, from the Pittsburgh area. I've only been in the game for about a year. I got started while training for police exams. Now training falls into that category with food, shelter, and water. I want to thank everyone here for all the information that has helped me get to this point, and look forward to sharing and learning with you all.

Train hard or go home.

InkdMuscle
05-08-08, 10:39 pm
Hey everybody. I'm Mike, 22, from the Pittsburgh area. I've only been in the game for about a year. I got started while training for police exams. Now training falls into that category with food, shelter, and water. I want to thank everyone here for all the information that has helped me get to this point, and look forward to sharing and learning with you all.

Train hard or go home.

Welcome to the FORVM bro and to what ANIMAL is all about. Just browse around and Im positive that you will gain so much info from all of us here. Now go hit that Iron.

DeathBeforeDishonor
05-09-08, 3:41 pm
Hey whats going on everybody I'm Ryan. I am from Toronto, i am currently finishing my last year of high school.

Ive been training for 3 years now, when i started off i was one of those fat kids who just loved cake and cookies, i was roughly 200lbs at 30% body fat and standing at 5'6.

when i first started my goal was to just lose weight. But that changed quickly as i saw the strength and muscle growth. And then realized the potential i have and since that day, this has become more than just a hobby, like most of us here it is a way of life.

I am currently 18 years old, 6' tall and 195lbs with 9% body fat. I have not yet competed because i am working on growing more than anything right now.

I look forward to learning from the best, and i will begin sharing the progress of my journey with you all.

weaver
05-09-08, 10:05 pm
brothers,my name is jim.i got started in this game about 4yrs ago.my first and foremost love is power lifting.right now i weigh in at 205 at 5-10 my goal is 225 230 and strong!i'm just glad to be here and training hard.

Jay_de
05-10-08, 5:17 pm
I'm Jay...
After reading so much positive stuff on the BB.com forum, I decided to check out the site and over the past few weeks of lurking on here, it's really motivated me to take that next step.
So to that, I say thanks to you all.
Follow the link below to read my first entry:

My journey begins here... (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=388740#post388740)

ronnie
05-11-08, 6:57 pm
hello everyone, my name is ron, im a proud member of hard knox fitness in beautiful downtown preston ontario. i have been lifting since i was about 13/14 years old. i have grown far to little to be satisfied with myself so my journey continues. it has not been without benefit. i have learned a great deal from the years of experience and am still learning what works for me and against me. i love the gym. if i hadnt gone just a few hours ago i would go again right now. need it.

maverik
05-12-08, 11:47 am
So far so good. I am from Houston but now reside in NC. I am 6'1' 195, 13% BF. I have already learned alot form hangin around on this forum and reading up on just about all I could without getting fired at work. Currently training 5 days a week and hope to get some good insight here. Im shooting for 215 lbs. within the next 4 months and lower the BF %. Here we go...

psugorilla79
05-12-08, 2:52 pm
My name is Curtis...been lifting since high school...went to college, played football and now I am a teacher and coach...I train with my dedicated athletes, we get after it. Just found the animal products and love them. Wish I found them when I was playing.

lovejoy
05-12-08, 2:54 pm
Hi heres a little about myself im 34 and a father of 4 boys iv never lifted weights before. iv been studying this site for a mounth now and its time to start training to earn the title of an animal. I wanted to show my kids what hard work and dedication can accomplishe so ive quit smoking after 19 years been eating clean for a mounth and familierizing myself with the weights now its time to get serious. ill keep u posted and i wont lose sight of my goals

widdlewade44
05-12-08, 3:02 pm
newest members of the Legion! Please feel free to contact a Henchmen or Watchmen if you have questions the Search doesn't help you with. Lift hard and heavy, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

PureDeDiCaTiOn
05-12-08, 3:20 pm
Been an avid Animal user for quite some time. Currently reside in Michigan and train at Gold's Gym. Quick background, came out of highschool at a whopping 6'3" 315lbs and 30+% bf. Current numbers to date are 6'3" 218lbs, 12.8% bf. Really looking for helping hand to that next level. Thank you all for the warm welcome and hope i can provide some good insight.

NRC77
05-12-08, 9:25 pm
Sup fellas. Name's Neil, from Charleston, SC. I'm 30 yrs old - been in the game for about 7 years. I'm 5'5", started off at 130lbs and I'm now 180lbs, around 12% bf. Movin the weight has become a part of life, much like brushing your teeth. I'm always trying to learn more, to make progress. Good to see there's so many out there bustin their ass in gym like myself. I just recently started using Animal supps - my only regret is that I didn't find out about them (or the Forvm) sooner. I'm lookin forward to gaining the insight and knowledge everyone here has to offer. Let's move some weight brothers~

torinalth
05-12-08, 11:00 pm
Hey guys,

I have been lurking around the site for a while and figured i'm now at a point where i can't figure it all out on my own and need a bit of insight to keep going. Living in Clayton North Carolina currently, and lifting in Cary NC. I am 25 and have been way too lanky for my entire life. a few months back I finally got sick of it all and doubled my caloric intake to nearly 4200 a day and started lifting to get my body into the grind. I finally hit a wall and needed to change my workout. after a few weeks I finally hit the wall and havnt been able to move past 150lbs since. Sadly this was a prelude to straining my shoulder on a bench set and my quad on a squat set the next day.

It is time to get back to the gym after taking a few days off to recoup and come thursday its back to theh grind with a 4 day split routing (animals #3 split). with a different balance of food and supplements. Due to work being a rotating shift I have to change up my workout times and my eating times and substances due to the timing changes. So hoping with some gainer to fill in the gaps I can keep the calories high and go. I will be starting out with the gainer, and my first animal gear witg the pak. I have been reading here before being a customer due to the content and the focus that i appreciated in a site.

Anyhow, sorry i am prattling on... enough of my background, my sig has some generic stats about me if anyone cares.

T

maxrep
05-12-08, 11:03 pm
Lift true,, lift smart,, be patient.

Austin109
05-13-08, 12:31 am
hey fellas. my name is austin. i live down and texas and f irst started lifting with my high school football team. since then ive gotten addicted to working out and the thrill. so much that my major in college is kinesiology. im dedicating my whole life to working out. looking foward to getting to know all of yall..

patriot87
05-13-08, 1:02 am
Fellow Animals,
I am a Deputy Sheriff in Ohio since 1999. I've always kept myself in decent shape for that reason. I wrestled in H.S. and did a little powerlifting at the state level in Kenton OH, and junior nationals in Springfield OH. I have a great wonderful 18month old daughter that keeps me in the drive to be the best at what I can be so she will not know suffering or evil. I wnat come every night after work and kiss her, hold her, and tell her that daddy will keep the "bad guys" away. That is why I stay in shape. To get that upperhand on those that may want to hurt me while on duty. I've always been a loyal fan to the Animal Line, Universal for that matter! They always got the "No Bullshit" attitude! And that is why I have stuck with them. I hope to get a shit load of info, inspiration from this Forvm. I really felt welcomed when I finally got my account activated. The set-up is great. You feel apart of something that has a good cause.........represent the game honorably. Because of that, I'm in for the fucking long run!!!!! Best Forum I've been on! Can't wait to dig in!

shanem2985
05-13-08, 1:38 pm
Hi guys I'm 23 years old 6ft and about 80kg, I've just started back in the gym after damaging the cartilage in my right knee

APE
05-13-08, 1:49 pm
sup fellas, all my buddies call me ape. I'm from cleveland, and I have been lifting on and off for about 3 yrs. It is an honor to become apart of this great community and I plan to make my journey very soon.

lb12mexican
05-13-08, 3:15 pm
saying "HOLA". I am starting out again after 15 years. Bee on stak,pak, and alot of protein. Bout to get on test and flex. Might need some help on stacking but here to help if i can..35 yrs old and pushing weight...later

gohawks76
05-13-08, 6:23 pm
i am a 31 year old corrections officer been doing that for 7 years. i have been in to lifting for the past 16 years for different reasons most of which were sports till i finished up with college. then i did 3 years of power lifting but injuries ended that for now. for the last few years i lift to get bigger and stronger (dont we all). I have a hard time jumping from bodybuilding to powerlifting (it in my blood) right now i tip the scales at 280 and stand 6 foot tall my one passion in life is lifting (after my family) and lifting heavy.

kent20
05-13-08, 11:58 pm
Whats up guys. Just joined the Forvm. I'm a 17 year old junior in high school. I started bodybuilding a couple years ago and fell in love with it. I've been on and off a couple of times due to sickness and lack of motivation, but i know now i'm in it for the long haul. BB is the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. I love it with all my heart. Animal is what it's all about. I'm lookin forward to meeting some new iron brothers and learning all that i can. Keep it hardcore boys

Silvestre
05-14-08, 10:13 am
Hy....I'm also 17 and still in high-school... I'm new to the body building and just wanna get big :) ... I'm 6" and 160 lbs .... so for some of you i'm a bit heavier than your usual barbell.... Hope you can help me get big :D....because I've been olny doing this for 2 months and I'm pretty enthusiastic...event thought the results aren't so fantastic....

mcbeast
05-14-08, 10:15 am
Hy....I'm also 17 and still in high-school... I'm new to the body building and just wanna get big :) ... I'm 6" and 160 lbs .... so for some of you i'm a bit heavier than your usual barbell.... Hope you can help me get big :D....because I've been olny doing this for 2 months and I'm pretty enthusiastic...event thought the results aren't so fantastic....

You an aspiring rapper as well?
AHOY matey,lots to learn here.Welcome to the brotherhood

Maharg
05-14-08, 10:33 am
You an aspiring rapper as well?
AHOY matey,lots to learn here.Welcome to the brotherhood

Ladies and Gentlemen, say hello to the forvm pirate.

ilirdino
05-14-08, 12:52 pm
Hey!

I'm an 18 year old high school senior who has been lifting smart for about a year, and eating and supplementing smart for a little over 4 months. I got in the gym my junior year looking to rid of the pot belly and to tone up a little bit. I found that pumps are intoxicating and that eating a boatload is something I could easily adjust too. Hence, my interest in making some solid gains.

ABizzLe
05-14-08, 12:59 pm
Hey, new to forums and just want to introduce myself. I'm from Antioch, CA and am a Student that works part time. I just started getting serious about lifting weights and have been going strong and heavy for about 2 months now. My main goal is to reach 150-155lbs (136lbs right now) then get fucking shredded. I'm 5'6 so I think 150lbs - ish is would be a good weight for me.

Anyways, headed to the gym now to hit some heavy weights now. PEACE

tres-b
05-14-08, 2:26 pm
Gentlemen-

I hope this message finds all of you well. To give you a bit of background, I started working out 5 years ago. I was 6'2" 140lbs and weak. With some hard work, help from guys who had started down the path before me, and lots of eating, I made it to 179lbs about 18 months ago. At that point, I tore my rotator cuff.

I did not opt for surgery but chose to rehab my injury. There was a time when lifting a glass of water hurt but through rest and rubber band work, I got to the point where I could function without pain again.

Last week I moved iron for the first time in 18 months.

I am back on the path and it feels good.

take care and train hard,
tres

SQUAT or DIE!
05-14-08, 2:31 pm
welcome guys...

Dirtybuk
05-14-08, 2:38 pm
SUP fellas, just got back in the game a few months ago after missing the gym for about 6 months. For my job I travel 4-5 days a week and I am having a hard time getting back in the mix. The hardest part for me is finding a good workout routine that I can do while I travel. I need to harden up and drop about 15 lbs of fat in the next couple of months. Any suggestions would help out a lot!

ram4386
05-14-08, 3:16 pm
Just wanted to say hey to everyone here. I am currently a student at NIU studying Industrial Engineering and Biochemistry. I really got into working out last February (2007) then kind of fell out of it a little this school year, but I'm ready to gear things back up and get into it again seriously. I've always been fascinated by nutrition and working out, and have been getting more and more into Universal every day. So that's about it.

Ryan

P-Ram
05-14-08, 5:23 pm
What's the word, warriors? P-Ram coming out of the cold of Chicago and living in sunny Miami right now. I prefer the cold any day. I'm doing the full-time student thing but like everything else in my life it works around the gym. Stay solid, see you guys around.

Mongo72
05-14-08, 5:38 pm
Sup guys,

I have been lifting for about 6 years and still just can't get enough. It is good to find people who are as serious about training and I can't wait to learn as much as I can from the experience here and put it all to use on my personal journey.

delagarzaer
05-14-08, 5:54 pm
Sup Y'all, I'm from San Antonio Tx., I got in the game on Feb 20, 2007 as a way to releive some stress from being in the middle of a divorce. Little did I know I would come to love this sport and little did I know how addicted I would become after seeing change after change. All in all Ive lost over 25 lbs and 10 yrs later I'm in better shape than I was when I was 21.

MKG
05-14-08, 7:05 pm
Hey Whats Up Fellow Brothers My Name Is Mike I Got Into The Game About Six Years Ago To Leave The Game Of Drug Addiction And Thank God It Work I Love Working Out Its A Part Of Me And I'll Be Working Out Till I Cant No More

MKG
05-14-08, 7:09 pm
MKG;393275]Hey Whats Up Fellow Brothers My Name Is Mike I Got Into The Game About Six Years Ago To Leave The Game Of Drug Addiction And Thank God It Work I Love Working Out Its A Part Of Me And I'll Be Working Out Till I Cant No more im recently move to las vegas nevada and im trying to find a good workout to get back into motion with the move its been hard to workout so yeah that me mike 24 year old animal peace brothers

wolfcarrier
05-14-08, 7:19 pm
I got started late in life pushing iron around.I love it but have trouble gaining muscle mass.I deliver mail for a living.I walk my route,about 4 to 5 miles a day.I love to be outside almost as much as I love the gym.I am not much of a typer though.I love all the animal products,and can't wait to try this new shit they are testing,gotta go

ironmike77
05-14-08, 7:37 pm
Hey what's up guys?! Well my name is Mike I'm from Chicago IL. I have been lifting since I was about 14. I'm 22 now, and I have gotten pretty big. I always gained strength faster than anyone that was in my age group. I never really took any supplemts either. But my favorite of all time would have to be the original animal stak. I loved that product. It made me bulky and crazy ripped. I recently broke my ankle and I had to get surgery and stuff for that. I'm getting back on my feet slowly. I loss a good amount of muscle mass and gained weight but not the good kind haha. But once I am recovered I plan on training and lifting harder than before!

thecrutchdaddy
05-14-08, 7:39 pm
sup im the crutchdaddy. im from portland Or, im one of those powerlifters that is on the animal pak supps. i love the products that you have i use animal pak, nitro, and stack. also when i started training hard about three years ago i looked at this site and was inspired and found great training ideas. this site has helped me on my journey as a powerlifter and if it wasnt for animalpak.com i wouldnt be the guy i am today.

Darkov
05-14-08, 8:29 pm
Hey everyone! I'm Brad and I'm from Iowa. I have been working out for roughly 5 years. I am 17, but I was a wrestler up until 2 years ago and it made me a hardgainer. I play football, and run track. Looking forward to becoming part of this community!

thenothingthatis
05-14-08, 8:31 pm
Just wanted to say hello to you guys. My first time to use universal products (I'm stacking m-stak and pump). I'm from the Philippines, and I'm trying to get stronger/bigger but leaner, maybe gain 10 lbs muscle in a year. Later guys.

jame34
05-14-08, 11:42 pm
whats up everyone! I just got back into the lifting game about 6 months ago. any tips r pointers would be helpful

Chubby
05-15-08, 12:03 am
Marvin Parent here, & I've always had a spare tire since I was a child, & even after twelve weeks of Basic Training (Ft. Benning GA) when I was 180 lb, & after gaining up to 260 lb in my worst part of my life, I decided I needed to take command of my health...I did the Body for Life challenge, read the book & it helped put everything in prespective! I've been down to 200lb recently (after b-ball season) & felt great! I have since been perusing the web to find a home that I can come to to shoot the shit, find & research what really works! I am Chubby! Always have been, & hopefully won't be...I decided that on my off season to maintain my endurance, & try to get into BETTER shape for the next B-ball season!

I've always been enamored with the Animal campaigns in Muscle mags, & find that this is the SHIT!

I live in Alaska, in particular the lower Yukon, fish, fish & more fish! & Did I say fish? are the main staple of the town I live in...with that I should see myself down to 180lb-200lb of solid muscle, & hope to get there...& show the world that it's possible to lose the stubborn fat that I've lived with all my life...

I can't wait to learn from the best here, & Cardio does SUCK!

walker11
05-15-08, 12:39 am
hey, i'm walker. i'm currently 6'4 and 195 lbs., i'm a bouncer, compete nationaly in powerlifting (USAPL), and my goals are to reach a weight of 265+ and to some day compete at the world level. I love deadlifting and squating, those are hands down my two favorite lifts and i can't imagine going a week without doing them. Here are my current stats:
RAW:
Bench:250
Squat:350
Deadlift:520
Equiped:
Bench 330
Squat 465
Deadlift 620

biggz
05-15-08, 1:28 am
What's good fellas? I'm originally from the Bay Area and currently go to school out in the Midwest. I am just now beginning my journey from being a career basketball player all through high school to something more personal, the world of bodybuilding. I wanted to keep in shape so I kept on the weights and have since been slowly sinking into this game you have all been a part of for so long. I hope I can learn through you all and contribute what I can so all of us can continue to better ourselves.

SQUAT or DIE!
05-15-08, 1:35 am
I live in Alaska, in particular the lower Yukon, fish, fish & more fish! & Did I say fish? are the main staple of the town I live in...with that I should see myself down to 180lb-200lb of solid muscle, & hope to get there...& show the world that it's possible to lose the stubborn fat that I've lived with all my life...

I can't wait to learn from the best here, & Cardio does SUCK!

im originally from anchorage... god damn i do not miss the cold...

good to have ya aboard.. and youll reach your goal with the endless info floating around here..

Grgach
05-15-08, 5:56 am
What's up guys, I'm Chris. I've been in the gym for about 12 years, training serious for the last 2 or so. I'm a hardgainer, 6' 2" and 212 right now. Long term, I want to get into competing - but I'm not there yet. I just stopped working with my last trainer, I ended up losing 8 lbs with his plan. For the summer, I'm trying to pack on some new weight and get myself competition ready for the spring of '09. I'm ready to try some new ideas to get myself there.

Bench - 330
Squat - 350
Dead - 300

Zeophite
05-15-08, 10:23 am
Kansas
Just got serious recently
Lifted for college sports

Looking for an ABC chapter near me to join

scottyw2040
05-15-08, 10:47 am
i'm a lil guy 64" and 140lbs. i'm over seas fighting for freedom and have some time to get swolled up, i've always heard animal is the fucking best so i here i am to the training.

ICXC
05-15-08, 12:47 pm
First, I want to say that I am truely honored to have a joined an elite group such as the Forum. I've been lifting weights for about 6 years and about 3 years ago is when I started getting serious about it. Now, I love hittin' the iron. I'm glad that I found a group that is just as serious about lifting as I am. Keep it real.

Marquis

tlopes
05-15-08, 12:56 pm
Whats up brothers. I have been in the game for about six years. I am more of the quit type, and i express my thought through the Iron. About a year ago I found myself lost losing track of what I loved to due. I have always taken ANIMAL products but never really looked into the website. Once I did and I read things like shut up and train, not hear to talk,I knew I found what I was looking for. I I got fucking fired up and punished the weights I was using.

Thanks brothers.

TLopes

cyingling
05-15-08, 2:08 pm
finally joined up.. decided i better now that i started my stack.. hope to get to know you fools..

jon-dudno
05-15-08, 6:39 pm
hey guys, jon here.Im 18 and been training for jus over a year now. trained alot for bulk 2 start with, now the summer is closing in i started 2 cut down on my high fat foods, n seams 2 b doing the trick, starting to get alot more definition. My goal is to start competeing within the next two years or so, so lookin forward to sum gd gains. take it easy bro's

Kyle13
05-15-08, 8:08 pm
Hey everyone,

I'm Kyle, been lifting weights since I was a junior in high school. I really got into lifting weights after I finished high school, Now hitting the weights is the best part of my day (besides eating a shit load of food). If I'm not at home, I'm at the gym.

Just started taking Animal and I'm loving it. Right now I'm bulking up.

Aaron-Tech
05-15-08, 8:17 pm
Hey all this is aaron-tech,

I'm usually on bb.com, but I noticed this site and thought it looked pretty solid.

Hope to make some good friends!

Mr. Jack
05-16-08, 1:03 am
Hello Forvm crew. I've been lurking up until now. Figure I would give a shout out and say a bit about myself. I recently got out of 2 years of physical rehabilitation. In 05 I was involved in a car crash which broke every bone in the right side of my body, damaged ligaments along with other bad stuff. That followed with a few months of depression because of the state my body was in. I used to be 6'2" 235 lbs @ %9 BF and was interested in competing. Now a tiny 175 lbs, it just got to me and I kept sinking deeper. Finally I realized I have nothing to be depressed about, despite my hardships, I can walk (although with a limp) and have all my limbs! Lately I have been trying to regain my appetite and trying to eat 6 meals a day again. And started to go to the gym. My lifts are horrible in the sense they're so light, but the old feeling of wanted to better myself is driving me again. I have really gained a new perspective on life.

Back then I was a user of Animal/Universal products. I still had quite a few supplements left that I found, they reminded me of a lot of nostalgic things and helped me move forward with my life and to stop feeling sorry for what happened to me. Looking at the brand again there have been a lot of improvements, especially with appearance. Can't wait to see what I can do with Universal and Animal at my side, again.

That's about it for me. Sorry for the long introduction.

Hybrid
05-16-08, 10:35 am
Greetings from Trinidad, brothers
Just signed up in the FORVM.
I'm 26, been training off and on for almost 10 years but never got too serious about it until very recently...and i've been held back by injuries and whatnot. I finally got a decent split going and cleaned up my diet a great deal(thanks in part to info i found on this site). I'm also taking my love of training to the next logical step and becoming a certified fitness trainer through the ISSA. so, lifting will soon, very literally, be my LIFE!
I look forward to some lively discussions and good advice
Take it easy fellas
Bless

ellocote314
05-16-08, 2:35 pm
Whuts up Dawgs !!!
I'm from miami but i was borned and raised in Cuba, just turned 21 recently and i'm a sailor. I've been lifting on and off for the past year but i have been sticking to it ever since i got back from living in Europe, way too many distractions there lol. People give me compliments all the time and sometimes ask my advice which makes me feel really proud of myself, considering that i was a chubby kid all through highschool. Thats about it for now
Laterzzz

ralphie33
05-16-08, 8:06 pm
Whats up fellas ! Gettin back into liftin after havin shoulder surgery last Nov. Everythings goin good. Strength is comin back . Later

tkestu
05-17-08, 1:26 am
Hey guys, just joined and already impressed by the setup of the site. Im 25, live in Akron, OH and am starting graduate school in August. I am 6'0" and weigh 232lbs right now. Looking to cut down to around 215 then add strength and mass, just like everybody else around here. Right now I'm runnin daily and incorporating a lot of powerlift/olympic stuff in my workout. Can't wait to learn from all you guys.

Peace

SQUAT or DIE!
05-17-08, 1:30 am
Whats up fellas ! Gettin back into liftin after havin shoulder surgery last Nov. Everythings goin good. Strength is comin back . Later

welcome bro, what exactly did you have done, i just had my 2nd shoulder surgery 8 weeks ago, so im always curious about what happened and how you rehabed it..

REV
05-17-08, 10:43 am
Thie is Rev, or you can call me Rock. I am not the biggest guy in the gym or the strongest. One thing for sure is that I stand out. One for the way I train and for the way I look. Training with the use of Animal in hand has been a big help to me in exceeding. I am stronger then all the guys I train with, and I look ripped more then all but two of them. Animal cuts is getting me there, and soon I will look my best. I have been training for about two years now. I just turned twenty today. Yeah I know I'm a youngster, but I can be a help to those that need it. I am here to help Animal as well as it has been helping me train. This sums up everything needed to say. I'm gone...

Had to go hit the gym,
Rev

ronin_ts
05-17-08, 7:28 pm
Hey Fellas

Just joined and only recently used Animal Products but its the first time ive actually seen results using supplements cant wait to do more cycles in the future

zero14
05-18-08, 2:45 am
wat r'up yo!!!
i ve been working out since i saw 16 years old. i need more power....

FatGuy2FitGuy
05-18-08, 2:19 pm
New here, going to read and try to learn as much as possible. A true "new guy", haven't been in a gym since high school many years ago.

thatdude111
05-18-08, 3:11 pm
what's up new to the forvm here, been lifting for a few years took a year off then gain a lot of weight recently i lost 30 lbs I weigh 205lbs and im 6 feet tall, looking to drop another 20 lbs

ramXcus
05-18-08, 7:07 pm
Damn, what a ruckus... What'm I gonna say...

Hiya, my name is Marcus. I'm fix'n to get certified to be a personal trainer. I've had a few Urban Active guys point me 'n the right direction for this goal. I aim to complete the goal with outstand'n scores. Well, we'll just have to see if I make it then... wont we?

If I need any assistance with my goals, or forvm problems I can count on ya guys for that right answer, can't I? I mean you don't really mind, do ya?

I wanna thank ya for letting be apart o' the Legion. I think I'd make a pretty good member for this place.

Thank ya for yo' time... I'll seeya around the Forvm's. Take care n' train hard.

JimmyZ
05-18-08, 7:57 pm
James here. I've been lifting for about 15 years or so off and on. Started training in HS and mainly did maintenance since then. I've been going steady for about 8 months now which is unusual for me but this time I want to stick with it and keep the gains coming. I'm 6', 240, prob about 22% BF. My legs are the most important thing to me but the rest of the body doesn't lack far behind. I can't stand all the ****'s in the gym that think its all about there bi's and I've always thought that. No chicken legs here.
Stats:
Bench 285lb
Squat 405lb
LP 1180lb
DL 585lb

I'm looking forward to the animal forum crew and results to come. I've used many different supps over the years and have recently gotten hooked on Animal products. Oh and I've ALWAYS gone natural.
Currently:
Animal Pak
Animal Pump
Animal Nitro
Animal Cuts
Animal Flex

I'm am researching Test a little more as I think this will only help in gains. My problem is I can only get to the gym 2 times a week or so.

Talk to you all soon.
James

payton34
05-18-08, 10:59 pm
I'm over here fighting a war and lifting weights. I'm not looking for great size as much as getting more power.

Take care of yourselves. I shredded my shoulder in 24 places about 4 years ago, and I'm still working on getting back to where I was then.

Phoenix Rising
05-18-08, 11:25 pm
I'm over here fighting a war and lifting weights. I'm not looking for great size as much as getting more power.

Take care of yourselves. I shredded my shoulder in 24 places about 4 years ago, and I'm still working on getting back to where I was then.

Payton34, take care of yourself over there and welcome to the forvm.

Chetz
05-19-08, 6:43 am
Hi Guys

Chetz here, from South Africa, and no its not in the jungle:)
We work in Kilograms here, so heres my stats

Body wieght, 60kg's and looking to get to 70kg's in 2-3months short term goal.

Only just started using Animal products (mstak and stak2) and very very impressed! Ive increase my muscle mass since starting, strength greatly improved and have seen a great increase in size.

Im currently working and have very little time to eat allot and that is the main reason I havnt gained allot more, in the gym the focus determination is all there tho, ready and willing to get down and busy! And lovin every sec of it!

Great to be on the forum and have gained allot of knowledge from it. Also motivation!!!

Project C
05-19-08, 10:17 am
Sup guys. Project C from Texas, good to be on the forum.

I weigh around 205 right now, and hopefully I'll maintain that throughout the next few months while lowering my bodyfat, which is about 16% (I've been slackin' lately).

I started lifting in high school, with Football and Wrestling. Then I got into boxing, and started lifting to build explosiveness (the big Three: SQ BP and DL).

Since then, I've started Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, Muay Thai, and training to be full fledged Mixed Martial Artist. Lifting is still a huge priority to condition and strengthen my muscles for the rigorous activities of grappling and stand-up fighting.

I just received Animal Cuts, Animal Pak, and Animal M-Stak. I figured I'd sign up to the forum to log in the entries and show my progress.

FourThirty
05-19-08, 10:57 am
Hey guys,

My first post here. I'm 39 (turning 40 next week) , 5'9" and 190, and have been lifting since I was 15.

Although I've spent a lot of time in the gym over the years, I only started taking lifting seriously about 5 years ago (keeping a log, protein supps, etc).

I joined this forvm for a couple of reasons - for education and encouragement. I had 3 lifting buddies that were my accountability partners, but for various reasons, they all stopped lifting. I miss being pushed by my buds.

Back on my 35th Birthday I hit a PR of 300 on bench and I had the goal of 315 on my 40th. Unfortunately, due to shoulder issues over the past few months I've had to back off on doing singles. Oh well - I guess that's old age.

I'm now changing my focus towards my diet - while the lifting numbers have always been important to me I've tended to ignore the diet (I know, the hard part). This explains why my BF % is higher than I would like it to be.

Anyhow, it's great to be here.

FT

football061
05-19-08, 11:07 am
Yo guys, I'm 20 years old from New Jersey(south), USA, 5'10", bulked up to 208 over the winter, sitting at about 185 now. Been lifting since 8th grade summer. Trained throughout HS for football, played O-line so I was pretty big at about 215. Looking to get whatever info I can here, and contribute whenever I see fit to do so.

no_failure86
05-19-08, 1:37 pm
Heyyo,

So i'm 21, 185lb 5'10" college junior. I got started in gym class in high school, but got serious after my wrestling career was ended with a separated and partially dislocated left shoulder. I wrestled at 135 starting, got up to 145, and was a XC runner as well as a distance track runner. Once my shoulder was done, and 4 months of PT later, I got back into the gym, and ever since have been off and on.

Starting sophomore year in college, I got really serious, and since then have put on 25 lbs of muscle. In the midst of a cut right now for summer, but working on getting bigger, faster, stronger every day.

IBEW DETROIT
05-19-08, 8:28 pm
Whats up everyone? Glad to part of the pack. I am 34 years old been back into lifting just about 2 years have made tremendous gains in the time and have found my place I love it,eat and breath it now and am enjoying every minute. I am hoping to get some great info and help on this site so I can keep making gains. Talk to ya again soon

Chetz
05-20-08, 2:30 am
Yo dudes,

Forgot to let you guys know my age, 24, been training for about 5 years but never as serious as the past few months,

What I am trying to do is increase my food intake, but dont have the time to make or eat the food, I have a MRP but that is not enough, any tips

hungrywebworm
05-20-08, 1:31 pm
Hi everyone, new member here. I lurked this forum for some time before signing up as a registered member. I really like the shared attitude around here of friendship and maturity and that's the main reason I joined. It is such a breath of fresh air compared to most bodybuilding forums.

zoe
05-21-08, 9:35 am
wass goin on fellas this is Zoe from India.. i joined the forum for sum desperate guidance... i was recently diagnosed with malaria and all the med's have pulled my weight down.. and my strength... i have absolutely no motivation to start the game all over again.. so decided to start over.. just like i did back in the day. i was 17 years old.. and 38 kgs.. NO SHIT i have pics to prove it.. i started working my way upto 78kgs and now im back to 60 kgs.. i need to reclaim it.. and push forth with more.... the only way i see it hapnin is if i have the same animal mentality i did when i started visiting this site when i was starting the iron game....

jfenimore
05-21-08, 2:04 pm
i just turned 21, currently deployed in support of OEF to afghanistan. with the small amount of spare time i have i decided to put it to good use and hit the weights...i was referred to animal thorugh a friend. after my first can of M-stack my mind was made. im 6'1, 195 (working on it), been lifting about 5 months now...

Kajeaun
05-21-08, 2:28 pm
Just found this forum and it is just what I've been looking for! I am from southern Louisiana, 29 yrs, 6', 217lbs. I have always been a big fan of Animal and am excited to have found this place.

printez625
05-21-08, 4:03 pm
Im from louisiana. I just thought i would get on here since i use animal pak and i checked out the forum before and there is always good info. And its straight to the point man on man. well im in the process of losing about thirty pounds but i want to be sliced when i finish doing so and i figured this would be a good place for guidance and motivation.

Universal Rep
05-21-08, 4:06 pm
Just found this forum and it is just what I've been looking for! I am from southern Louisiana, 29 yrs, 6', 217lbs. I have always been a big fan of Animal and am excited to have found this place.

Im from louisiana. I just thought i would get on here since i use animal pak and i checked out the forum before and there is always good info. And its straight to the point man on man. well im in the process of losing about thirty pounds but i want to be sliced when i finish doing so and i figured this would be a good place for guidance and motivation.

Fellas might be interested in our Louisana ABC chapter: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=12031

USMC PITBULL
05-21-08, 4:17 pm
what's up yall My name is Rob im 22 and in the Marine corps. ive been in the gym for about 5 years now and went from 155 to 225, and god willing more to come, hope to add somthing to the form

BE THERE OR BE SMALL!!!!

shizz702
05-22-08, 11:23 pm
Hey what's up brothers? I'm Sean, live in Las Vegas and work for Nevada Beverage (Budweiser). Been training hard for almost 2 years now. Outside of work, and school, it's basically all I do. It's what I live for.

I'm that guy known for bringing a big ass lunch pale full of food and a gallon of water with me to work and class everyday. I'm sure you guys can relate!

I'm currently 220 lbs at 6'3" and around 15% bf. I train for strength, lift with intensity, and take my animal pak every morning!

I've been lurking this forum for a while and finally decided to sign up, and am glad I did.
I look foward to learning as much as I can here as well as providing any valuable input I can contribute whenever possible.

InkdMuscle
05-22-08, 11:26 pm
Hey what's up brothers? I'm Sean, live in Las Vegas and work for Nevada Beverage (Budweiser). Been training hard for almost 2 years now. Outside of work, and school, it's basically all I do. It's what I live for.

I'm that guy known for bringing a big ass lunch pale full of food and a gallon of water with me to work and class everyday. I'm sure you guys can relate!

I'm currently 220 lbs at 6'3" and around 15% bf. I train for strength, lift with intensity, and take my animal pak every morning!

I've been lurking this forum for a while and finally decided to sign up, and am glad I did.
I look foward to learning as much as I can here as well as providing any valuable input I can contribute whenever possible.

Welcome Shizz. Glad you decided to join the Legion. You will find that this forvm is not like your typical forvm. We are all here to learn adn to help eachother out. Anything that may plague ur mind just hit the forvm up. Now to get read'n and lift'n.

Gaoshang Xiongshou
05-23-08, 9:11 am
Hello. The name is Gaoshang Xiongshou.

I am a martial artist on the path for aesthetic perfection... or at least as close to that perfection as I can get. Several people here may know me from the other site I live at... I am the Women's Forum Leader on musculardevelopment.com, and although I knew of this place, I did not join until this morning. But having been a Animal user for 10 years now, this place was calling me to the point where I could not ignore it any longer. I even turned my girlfriend on to Animal products. She is not the first convert, and she will not be the last.

So here I am... and I am ready for whatever is ahead of me.

krazyassmexican
05-23-08, 9:17 am
Hello. The name is Gaoshang Xiongshou.

I am a martial artist on the path for aesthetic perfection... or at least as close to that perfection as I can get. Several people here may know me from the other site I live at... I am the Women's Forum Leader on musculardevelopment.com, and although I knew of this place, I did not join until this morning. But having been a Animal user for 10 years now, this place was calling me to the point where I could not ignore it any longer. I even turned my girlfriend on to Animal products. She is not the first convert, and she will not be the last.

So here I am... and I am ready for whatever is ahead of me.

you are the guy with an asian dude in the avantar? lol
i guess it is a stupid question right?
i have been reading you, you are a cool guy, welcome home

Gaoshang Xiongshou
05-23-08, 9:40 am
you are the guy with an asian dude in the avantar? lol
i guess it is a stupid question right?
i have been reading you, you are a cool guy, welcome home

Thank you much, sir.

That would be me in the avatar.

However, I am not Asian.

Everyone seems to think I am, though. Appearances can be deceiving!

dannynb
05-23-08, 9:59 am
Sup guys. Project C from Texas, good to be on the forum.

I weigh around 205 right now, and hopefully I'll maintain that throughout the next few months while lowering my bodyfat, which is about 16% (I've been slackin' lately).

I started lifting in high school, with Football and Wrestling. Then I got into boxing, and started lifting to build explosiveness (the big Three: SQ BP and DL).

Since then, I've started Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Judo, Muay Thai, and training to be full fledged Mixed Martial Artist. Lifting is still a huge priority to condition and strengthen my muscles for the rigorous activities of grappling and stand-up fighting.

I just received Animal Cuts, Animal Pak, and Animal M-Stak. I figured I'd sign up to the forum to log in the entries and show my progress.

Welcome bro....might want to hit up one of the Texas ABC meets....meet some cool people and learn a thing or two also.

whitstx
05-23-08, 1:26 pm
Hola fellas!

My name is Whit, US Navy in Rota Spain. 42 years old, 165lbs. I fell off the lifting wagon a couple of years ago after a nasty divorce. Getting back on it. :)

Love me some animal products. I take pack, pump, nitro, stack, and just got some test in the mail from BB.com.

I have some goals, but am tweaking them as we speak.

I have the time and a good gym to work out. I am a single parent and have gotten my 14 year old interested as well. he is a good kid and a good spotter :)

Thanks for having me, hope to see you around.

Whit

PS we could REALLY use some more animal products in our Navy Exchange. We have a few, but i live and die by ordering by mail that ship to FPO addresses. Any thoughts?

shizz702
05-23-08, 2:04 pm
Welcome Shizz. Glad you decided to join the Legion. You will find that this forvm is not like your typical forvm. We are all here to learn adn to help eachother out. Anything that may plague ur mind just hit the forvm up. Now to get read'n and lift'n.

Thanks bro, glad to be here.

ghost
05-23-08, 2:55 pm
Whit and Shizz, welcome aboard... familiarize yourselves with the boards, if you have any questions we are all more than willing to help.

nmk
05-23-08, 4:28 pm
yo wuts up i just turned 16 years old been bodybuilding for less than a year ive gained about 30 pounds so im weighing in at 260 atm i was 290 during winter and have been cutting since. im hoping to get down to 220. hoping to be in contest shape by end of summer just to get there. ive been lifting since i was ten. im at roughly 19%bf atm hoping to get down nito single digits. im mass motivated and will do anything to reach my goals. i know alot about putting diets together and im over all knowledgeable about bodybuilding, ive been reading tnation and bb.com for a over a year now.

DAV1D
05-24-08, 1:16 am
Hey. I've been lurking for awhile and i don't talk much, but as i figure out how this website works i will make an effort to participate-- most likely in the form of a question. I started lifting weights a couple of years ago to replace some other habits, but found it fulfilling on many different levels. i like the personal challenge, i like the solitude, and mostly i like the physical change. i don't think of myself as a "bodybuilder"; i am performing body modification. I'm not sure how to elaborate on that in a consice manner, so if you have questions, please ask.

SQUAT or DIE!
05-24-08, 3:42 am
Hey. I've been lurking for awhile and i don't talk much, but as i figure out how this website works i will make an effort to participate-- most likely in the form of a question. I started lifting weights a couple of years ago to replace some other habits, but found it fulfilling on many different levels. i like the personal challenge, i like the solitude, and mostly i like the physical change. i don't think of myself as a "bodybuilder"; i am performing body modification. I'm not sure how to elaborate on that in a consice manner, so if you have questions, please ask.

body modification.... good term..

rb_weaver
05-24-08, 12:46 pm
Yo...My name is Brandon. 30 years old. Knoxville, TN.
I''m a former active duty Marine and don't really give much of a shit about anything other than my family and lifting weights. I don't do g-strings or spotlights, but I love the sport and respect all the hard work everyone puts into it. I was drawn to the Animal group same reason I was drawn to the USMC...the bad ass attitude and dedication that is expected. Hope to learn and maybe even offer a little knowledge to/from the folks on this forum. Now I just need a t-shirt.
See you in the threads.

weaver

descendingangel
05-25-08, 2:37 pm
I new to the game. I kinda of always been the fat kid and I'm tired of it. I have been working out and have gotten in to some shape, but I'm just trying to take it to the next level.

peru
05-25-08, 9:01 pm
sup, my name is michael, i think i m one of the youngest in here, i m 16, livining in new jersey atm, i ve been lifting weights for about 2 years, i started lifting basically because of football, and well the beginning of my first year i wasnt, how can i put this, intense? i just lifted because they required me to, but then once the season started, it was like jesus i need to get bigger and stronger and now during the offseason i ve becomed the most intense guy in there, for me its not about just lifting anymore, its about proving to myself i can become the best i can be, and hell i ve been clean for 1 whole year :), no alcohol for that long for someone my age is kidna hard hehe. anyways, thnks for allowing to be part of this great comunity, and i u dont mind i ll be poping some questions on different kinds of workouts :P

marko911
05-26-08, 12:00 pm
hey, from toronto, been training with animal pak and pump for past 5 months and I thought this was a good place to get some good info/ advice

MJM
05-26-08, 12:39 pm
My name is Mustafa I am 19 years old and I am from North Carolina. I wrestled in high school and that is when I started lifting but it was not that serious because of the lifestyle (cutting weight etc). I got serious my freshman year of college and then I slacked off during the summer. I am serious now and have made some serious gains. I hope to get a lot of solid advice and become an ANIMAL.

Maharg
05-26-08, 12:48 pm
sup, my name is michael, i think i m one of the youngest in here, i m 16, livining in new jersey atm, i ve been lifting weights for about 2 years, i started lifting basically because of football, and well the beginning of my first year i wasnt, how can i put this, intense? i just lifted because they required me to, but then once the season started, it was like jesus i need to get bigger and stronger and now during the offseason i ve becomed the most intense guy in there, for me its not about just lifting anymore, its about proving to myself i can become the best i can be, and hell i ve been clean for 1 whole year :), no alcohol for that long for someone my age is kidna hard hehe. anyways, thnks for allowing to be part of this great comunity, and i u dont mind i ll be poping some questions on different kinds of workouts :P

Bro, we got alot of people 15, 16, 17, i think even a few 14 year olds.

Shark52
05-26-08, 5:51 pm
Hey guys, just turned 17 and i bought my first pak(M-stak). Im I to young to take it or will i have gains off of it? I didnt start taking it yet, so im gonna research it but, is m stak healthy for me? I dont want any of the testosterone or that bs that will F with my body later on...Help?
-Sean

Gaoshang Xiongshou
05-26-08, 6:31 pm
Hey guys, just turned 17 and i bought my first pak(M-stak). Im I to young to take it or will i have gains off of it? I didnt start taking it yet, so im gonna research it but, is m stak healthy for me? I dont want any of the testosterone or that bs that will F with my body later on...Help?
-Sean

What's up, brother? I just saw you post this over on MD.

Good to see you here. You definitely will get your answers here. But be sure you put your questions in the right spots to be sure you get the answers you want :o)

Shark52
05-26-08, 6:39 pm
What's up, brother? I just saw you post this over on MD.

Good to see you here. You definitely will get your answers here. But be sure you put your questions in the right spots to be sure you get the answers you want :o)

Yeh i hear ya, im postin this in a few spots to get a few different answers!!

adamtrevillian
05-26-08, 8:28 pm
yo fellas my name is adam. i've been lifting for about a year now, but i've been seriously training for a few months. i am trying to put on muscle and lean up. my goal is to drop my body fat to under 10% by september, and i'm starting at 20%. think i can do it? maybe i'll write up a 'journey' thing.

anyways it's nice to be here and i'm looking forward to learning some new shit about supplements and training like an animal!

TheGladiator05
05-27-08, 1:06 pm
hey fellas, I'm Matthew. I'm in the Navy and stationed at the DLI in Monterey, CA. I got into lifting about 6 months ago and still tryin' to figure out all the ins and outs of the game. I'm at 170 lbs. Right now and want to get up to at least 190 with a big ripped look. Any help on anything would be appreciated, 'cause I'm all ears.

By Lamas
05-28-08, 9:13 am
Hey!!! I'm glad to be here wit you guys!

My intro:

My passion: the cars and it's engines.
My Work: Networking, CISCO things, ***ot look like work.
My workout: The usual mass-gaining training.

I've tried the Animal Pak wit nice results, and now I'm on Animal Nitro. I did ask a sports doctor, and he and his group did some force and pharmacological tests on me, and give me the OK for the Animal Nitro.

The reason of my registration: To have some advances on the "Animal Nitro Taking".

Well, nothing more for now.

A Hug.

Ivan

ghost
05-28-08, 9:19 am
Guys, welcome to the boards, feel free to ask any questions, look around and familiarize yourself with the boards.

Hit it hard!

eng1capt
05-28-08, 7:51 pm
what's up fellas. I'm frank new to the legion. here's a little about me I'm 29 about 5'10'' 175 pounds. I'm looking for some serious feedback and a point in the right direction. talk to you fellas soon... keep it real

baseball22
05-28-08, 9:12 pm
hey brothers, names justin and im new to the forvm. I'm a college baseball player and serious lifter. IM 6'0 206 lbs. Ive been lifting seriously now for a year and dedicated my life to it. I am looking forward to learning all i can from you guys and thanks for all the information you all have laid forward. thanks brothers

T-EST
05-28-08, 9:29 pm
Hello everyone. My name is Tony from Miami. 6'0 @ 195lbs. Athletic all my life, very much into MMA... taking a break from sports in general and Im just lifting for now. Can't wait for results but patience is a virtue. See you guys around.

gordo85
05-28-08, 9:29 pm
Hey guys,

Gordo here from South Carolina. On and off for the past 3 years or so. Could never see the light at the end of the tunnel as I would start cutting, then bulk (gorge myself on shit foods). Finally got my act together and getting the body I NEED.

Great forum with lots of cool and knowledgeable peeps. Looking foward to it.

Couper
05-29-08, 12:15 am
What up all, new here from Texas. 20 yrs old, lifted in hs but stopped. Now I'm hoping to come back stronger and bigger than ever. Started my own log and keeping up with my workouts, signed up for the forvm hoping to get more info on animal products.

InkdMuscle
05-29-08, 12:18 am
What up all, new here from Texas. 20 yrs old, lifted in hs but stopped. Now I'm hoping to come back stronger and bigger than ever. Started my own log and keeping up with my workouts, signed up for the forvm hoping to get more info on animal products.

Welcome bro. Well if info is what you are after then you have reached the heaven of bodybuilding info. All us animal brotheren are here to share as much help hints tips and knoweldge. Just read up on all the threads and use the search function and im possitive that all ur questions will be answered. Again welcome now go hit the iron!!!!

SamoanWarrior661
05-29-08, 5:31 am
Whats up Usos. I started lifitin in High School for Football. I have been liftin ever since. I am only 22. I love feeling the pump everytime I lift. I think that is what keeps me comin back and bustin my ass at the gym. I hope that feelin never goes away.

Rene D
05-29-08, 9:35 am
My name is Rene
Kids: 3yr old son
Hobbies: fish, hunt, anything outdoors

what got me started? 20 years ago, trying to get in shape. Tried the gym thing, bought suppliments. Was taken for a ride by several so called trainers. 20 years later, my son was born, needed to change, informed myself of what's what in the Bodybuilding world. Lost almost 50 lbs of fat, need to lose another 15lbs. So far I added lean muscle.
Changed my diet to 6 smallers meals, full body workouts 3 time a week, with cardio as a filler. Weekends off..

Suppliments so far:

BSN NO explode, worked great, but then body got used to it. Still feel the effects but then again, body is used to it.

EAS Avant Whey: this crap is keeping me up at night.. Still trying to work it out(timming). Don't know what to do, 5lbs tub is brand new, return it? get something else ?
Isoflex protein:
Glycocarb
GNC Multi-vit
Fish oils
Just started ZMA and Gaba last night, even with this stuff, I had a hard time getting a good nights rest.

Future suppliments: Animal Pump, heard lost of great things about it, can't wait to try it.
Looking to stack animal Pump with either M-stack or Stack. Trying to achieve/boost the maximum grouth hormones levels for lean muscle, strenght....ect.. for my age 39yrs old.

That's all for now..

thebrickhouse
05-29-08, 5:39 pm
Hey bros, my name is Brandon and I am from North Carolina. I am 16, 180 lbs and been in the iron game for two years now. I was very serious until a couple of months ago baseball started and I only had weightlifting class to keep me going, but I am hoping to get back on track this summer

deLeonPowell
05-29-08, 6:11 pm
This is Powell from WI, Im 19 years of age & I have a small home based business. I also am a internet marketer.

Ive been working out since I was 15. Im 5'8" 138lbs. I plateau at 150 but I decided to get ripped. People are often mistaken, I may have a small frame but Im very strong. My current goal is to get back up to 150 but with lean mass. My all time goal is to weigh in a 230 pounds. So its all about gaining mass. My main reason why I started working out was wrestling. Ive watched it since I was a kid & its what I'd love to do someday. If you wanna kno more about me, send me a msg or hit my up:
www(DOT)myspace(DOT)com/corazon_deleon

hurricanedt78
05-30-08, 12:52 am
wuddup fellas, hurricane here im 19 years old 230lbs 10% body fat but prob around 12 now im in the middle of a bulking stage. i started lifting through football off season training. ive been hitting the trenches for 4 years now and i got into powerlifting the first 3. my maxes are bench 365lbs squat 540lbs and deadlift 565lbs. im becoming well rounded but i have the commonly found bicept tinyness problem.

Aqua48
05-30-08, 12:48 pm
Hey fellas aqua here . I'm 22 years old and i'm 79 kg i live in Suriname(its a country in South america)
And i'm in the army . and also a A+ . I train very hard i started like 3 years again then stopped and now i began again . I do heavy lifting and i swim yes .I'm preparing for the next swim Marathon . My goal is to get very strong and big no mass just pure strength so i can use it in the pool . But if i grow in size to its welcome .
here are a few urls
http://tagged.com/rasstadougla48

http://firagh48.hi5.com

Buh-Buh
05-30-08, 3:24 pm
Been lurking for a couple of months, and finally decided to join up and start posting. I am a 24 yr old Law Student in Birmingham, AL. Right now I am just trying to get back on the right track. I used to work out a lot in High School but got deterred by the studies/parties/alcohol of college. Once I got in law school, I needed something to take my mind off the studies, so I got back into the gym. Thanks to the help of my Bro and fellow FORVM member Tortfeasor, I now have a good weight program, I am taking the right supplements, and I am eating right (on Keto now). Look forward to talking to everyone and meeting up with those of you that I can.

Buh-Buh

IkeFootball90
05-30-08, 4:43 pm
Whats up brothers, names Rob, i play football, have been now for 5 years and i love it, thats what got me to start lifting, i seriously love it, im only 16 goin to be 17 in 25 days and i cant wait, i weigh 189.6 @ 5'8", i weigh a bit to much for my height only because i am a linemen (D-takle and Nose Gaurd), but i am by no means fat, im pretty beastly for my size and im not just sayin that. my stats: Bench:255x1/Squat:435x1/Deadlift:485x1.I take pride in these lifts, there not lies, all real, and they were all done the right way. I'm happy i found this place, ive read some stuff for 2 days and im already more educated.

Striated_Tri
05-31-08, 9:29 am
Hey fellas,... I'm 27. Live in Sedalia, Mo. Been lifting for 5 years. Personal training for 3 years. Did my first show last year, Qualified for nationals. Looking forward to talking with all of you.

Anidarren
06-01-08, 1:10 am
Hey brothers of the iron game, howd ya doing...
I;m 20 and sarted building my body this year,2008 and have been poracticaly seeing results from the Universal-Animal products i ve been purchasing. Am new to the forum and hope u guys can show me the real way of de animal!!

Goal:
Getting explosive gaines
Getting a lean cut body

Supplements taken by universal:
AnimalPak (damn)
AnimalPump (w/o em my days in gym are dull)

ELSTINKO
06-01-08, 11:41 pm
Just introducing myself, I'm relatively new to weight training.

The lowdown on the Stinko:
Weighed 230 lbs at end of January and I'm 5foot 8.
Decided to join a gym and began doing a spinning class 2-3 times a week.
At that time I also started incorporating the weight watcher point system to my diet.
Soon after started running 25-35 miles a week.
Then I'd say mid Feb. started hitting the weights, mostly legs and arms and a little chest.
Well, I got to 200 lbs my end of March.
Then May 4th ran a half marathon in 2 hrs 9 min, but alas my digestive system doesn't like that too well, so since then I've been studying weight training regimens mostly from bodybuilding.com, basically so I can start hitting more body areas and learning good form.(Watching guys at the gym, but sometimes they seem to be doing more talking then lifting, and not always doing things right)
So, actually I started doing squats only 2-3 weeks ago and today was my first time doing deadlifts.
As for supplements, been doing a lot of research. I was just drinking a lot of muscle milk, cause it's tasty.
Now I ditched that for it has too much fat. Mostly just using Pro Complex once in morning once before bed.
Couple days ago I started using Animal Stak and Pump, so this is about my 4th day on that mix.
Good energy at the gym, and making good gains. Worked up quite a sweat today on arms and back workout.
Now Im teetering between 190 in morning 196 at night for body weight.
I need to lose some mid section fat, and also looking to gain good lean muscle.
I got some questions, like does the Stak/Pump normally make a guy really fatigued at first?
I've been ditching the Pump red pill basically because I dont like jittery fidgety feelings, but since I've been on this supplement mix I am so physically drained at the end of the day.

anyhow cheers - the stink

Suplex
06-02-08, 1:13 pm
Sup brothers! My name is Dan and I'm from New York. I will be going to college in Philadelphia in September. Ive been seriously lifting for 5 months now and I'm entering my 6th month today. I'm 17, 5'10, and 250. See, there's the problem. I used to weigh 280 and I lost that weight over the past 5 months by just lifting and good diet alone, and now I'm going to do a 3 month cutting phase to get off my goal of 40-50 pounds. I want to be at most 200 by September 1st. I am 90% sure I have a ton of water retention and water weight that I can lose easily. When I used to wrestle 2 years ago, I cut 40 pounds in a month in a half and I stayed completely healthy but I lost a lot of muscle, but now I know a lot more about lifting, maintaining, diet, and cutting weight so I know I can complete this goal safely.

My stats; The Big 3 - One Rep Max:
Benchpress - 275
Squat - 350
Deadlift - 375

Right now I use Animal Pump and Animal Pak. It takes a huge chunk out of my paycheck but its definitely worth it. Out of all my friends who started lifting in January, I am the one with the most visible results so far.

I hope to post a log on this forum at least 5 times a week and I will be posting around a lot. I hope to learn a lot, pay my dues, and be a big contributor to these forums.

panzerwagen
06-02-08, 1:16 pm
Sup brothers! My name is Dan and I'm from New York. I will be going to college in Philadelphia in September. Ive been seriously lifting for 5 months now and I'm entering my 6th month today. I'm 17, 5'10, and 250. See, there's the problem. I used to weigh 280 and I lost that weight over the past 5 months by just lifting and good diet alone, and now I'm going to do a 3 month cutting phase to get off my goal of 40-50 pounds. I want to be at most 200 by September 1st. I am 90% sure I have a ton of water retention and water weight that I can lose easily. When I used to wrestle 2 years ago, I cut 40 pounds in a month in a half and I stayed completely healthy but I lost a lot of muscle, but now I know a lot more about lifting, maintaining, diet, and cutting weight so I know I can complete this goal safely.

My stats; The Big 3 - One Rep Max:
Benchpress - 275
Squat - 350
Deadlift - 375

Right now I use Animal Pump and Animal Pak. It takes a huge chunk out of my paycheck but its definitely worth it. Out of all my friends who started lifting in January, I am the one with the most visible results so far.

I hope to post a log on this forum at least 5 times a week and I will be posting around a lot. I hope to learn a lot, pay my dues, and be a big contributor to these forums.

Welcome to the FORVM Dan! Good luck on reaching your goals!

Cheers

STIMPY
06-02-08, 8:20 pm
my real name is rich and this is the first time that i have ever signed into any forvum thank yoooouuuse guuuyyyyyyssss.. im 39 yrs old to the public but just 39 yrs young to my kids. my son cameron 9 and doughter 6 besides 39 is just a number right.. i have been pounding iron on and off for years i go good for some time then somthing always seems to knock me down for awhile. but just like the rest of you warriors i get back up and keep tearing up my myself with massive amounts of muscle pain the only way to train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! before the doc said i cant work out the way i do (what do they know anyway?) was 1999 i thought i was haveing a brain aneyerusm after a massive dose of dumbell bench presses during my bulking fase . my sets were 8 set of 10 8 6 4 2 all to total failure then when failure was up id go to partials for reps untill thats it then imediatley go to flyes untill i didnt know waht day it was. i had this pain in the back of my head like a knife jabed in. i swore to myself i would never quit over some pain so my dumbass kept the intensity and pain keep on. i walked in to my house my wife could see the intense pain in the way i looked i just grabed a ice pack laid down and said ill be fine in the am for work. well that pain landed me in the hopital my wife would not take no for and awnser so i went to the docs then the hospital spinal tap, mri, every test they could do and guess what they found ? f#%%$^$^ing nothing a swear i hate doc,s.... i stayed thier for 3 days then sent home my wieght was 240 at 6, 14% bf this was 1999.. i just picked up some iron last month man was i weak . my new pounds were 180 at 22% bf .. i had to get over my demon of that kind of pain . i have a huge thresheld for pain but not the kind of pain of my famliy losing me over my obession for that kind of pain only us manics cand understand. i have been out of the suppplement game for awhile. i went to my local vitman store and picked up my first animal pack jug never used it before i was very happy with the quality of thier product. i have seen universal prods before but never used them until now. my ques is can you my brothers help me with any new stuff that helps o i dont go and waste a bunch of $ i dont have member i have to young kids.. you guys would be impressed with my doughter she eat frozen brussel sprouts protein with her oatmeal and dr udos oil plend on here toast she just 6 do the math.....

thanks for lending an ear to bend just a oldy looking for any help i can get your workout warrior stimpy a.k.a. rich

walraven
06-03-08, 5:31 am
Hey y'all! I'm Joseph, 26 years old, from near Savannah. I have been in an out of lifting for 10 years. I love my wife and daughter, hot rods, my dogs, hunting, fishing, and life. My family owns several building supply stores, so many of my workouts come from just simply being at work and slinging lumber to customers. Makes for great supplemental workouts!

My wife and I just had our first child 2 weeks ago. When she found out she was pregnant I immediately started trying to diet and exercise cause I want my child have a healthy dad (I lost mine to a heart attack when I was 19.) I was 256 at the beginning of the pregnancy and now weigh 238. I'm 5'8".

I'm on a plateau right now and decided that I need to step it up...a lot! So I switched from the supplements I had been using for several years to Animal Pak and Animal Cuts to aid that process. My current goal is to get lean, add muscle, and hopefully be able to compete in some powerlifting contests. This looks like a great place to get the knowledge and support I need to meet my goals.

C Daddy
06-03-08, 2:53 pm
I'm a 23 year old firefighter in Kentucky.I started lifting seriously in high school for football.But when my football career ended so did my workouts.I was out of the game for about 3 years until I had to start preparing for the firefighters exam. I quickly realized what I had been missing. I went from 6'00 and 220 pounds to 6'00 165 pounds. After passing the firefighters exam I realized I needed to gain some serious mass and strength as the tons of cardio I had did reduced me to a stick figure. I bulked up to about 185 pounds in three months or so and have added some serious strength. I'm currently trying to lean out while retaining most of my strength as i need it for the job.When I'm not training or at work I like fishing,going out on the pontoon boat,golfing and watching sports.

UnixMan
06-03-08, 5:11 pm
Hello guys, new member here. With the name UnixMan you would know I am a Network/Computer System Engineer. 32 yrs old, started working out again because I am tired of getting fatter and fatter as the years go by so 3 months ago I started working out seriously, taking protein, getting into the new supplements. I have made huge gains fast, it almost seems like your body remembers what you used to do and reaches those limits quickly.
I live in Fresno, CA. I was recommended the Animal Pak by the guys at the Vitamin Shoppe and the rest is history.
I'm already back up to 6 rep benching 225 and 12 rep squating 275. Body weight down to 255 from 277. Yeah, pretty proud of myself.
Thanks for this forum, very nice to have. Very classy, good rules.

mp33
06-04-08, 4:43 pm
what's up. 2 and half years ago I was 6'3 185 pound doormat. My wife cheated on me, spent my life savings, and left. 6 months of drinking myself to sleep, feeling sorry for myself, and being a complete wimp I had enough. I shaved my head, turned an empty room into a gym, and got my ass into shape. Today I am a new man, 33yrs 6'3 210 pounds of hard earned muscle. I would not have been able to turned into a new man without animal. Thanks a lot for the supplements and the animal attitude!!!

iron1211
06-04-08, 7:17 pm
whats up! just joined this forum. been at this game bout 8 years and 85lbs. later its been a long road but a worthwhile one. just lookin for insited from bro's of iron, hopefully b able to contribute some as well! Animal products kick ass!

Hoffdogg
06-04-08, 7:21 pm
What up n00bs! LOL...J/K

Welcome to the Forvm...may the vast wisdom and knowledge here guide you along your path...or better yet, I hope you can teach me something!

Fe Addict
06-05-08, 3:54 pm
New to the forum. I've been in the Navy for 12 years. Have been lifting off and on since before that. I've been serious for about the last 7 years. I'm just overcoming a torn shoulder repair and I'm here hoping to get good tips to gaining strength (beyond what the physical therapist recomends) and overcoming my plateaus. Lifting massive amounts of weight is about finding what's right for you. Other people's success and failures give fuel for my routine. I've already found a lot of good advice and hope to keep it going. Thanks, brothers.

dannynb
06-05-08, 3:56 pm
New to the forum. I've been in the Navy for 12 years. Have been lifting off and on since before that. I've been serious for about the last 7 years. I'm just overcoming a torn shoulder repair and I'm here hoping to get good tips to gaining strength (beyond what the physical therapist recomends) and overcoming my plateaus. Lifting massive amounts of weight is about finding what's right for you. Other people's success and failures give fuel for my routine. I've already found a lot of good advice and hope to keep it going. Thanks, brothers.

Welcome aboard....plenty of things to lear nfrom here and alot of good brothers and sisters in iron here.......take your place at the table....welcome home.

Wet and Squirmy
06-05-08, 7:05 pm
What's up everyone. I've been reading the forvm for so long without signing up. Now I'm a lurker with a name! Not much to say, I'm 22, live in ONT, Canada and got into living it Animal style for the last 3 years now. Thanks to all the Pros, Watchmen and everyone else for having such a great community in one place, it's great to read post by all of you down to earth ladies and gents who keep it real.

InkdMuscle
06-05-08, 7:30 pm
What's up everyone. I've been reading the forvm for so long without signing up. Now I'm a lurker with a name! Not much to say, I'm 22, live in ONT, Canada and got into living it Animal style for the last 3 years now. Thanks to all the Pros, Watchmen and everyone else for having such a great community in one place, it's great to read post by all of you down to earth ladies and gents who keep it real.

Welcome bro. Look forward to reading what u have lock'd up upstairs.

anitor
06-06-08, 9:11 am
Hello everyone and thanx for the warm welcome j-dawg. I'm 29 and been doing sports since I can walk. I got into lifting after I had a serious climbing accident. It took me two years to recover fully and get back to the fitness level I had had before. The whole experience really changed my perspective on how important being in good shape is to me, and it also changed my attitude towards training and dedication towards bringing the best in myself. I'm happy to find likeminded people here. Cheerz for now...

muscle_g
06-06-08, 10:35 am
Hello everyone, I have been competeing in powerlifting now for about 4yrs. and I have been lifting since I was 12yrs old(26yrs old now).

Best lifts in training
600 SQ
385 BP
480 DL

Jockezorn
06-07-08, 4:38 pm
Hello evrybody!

My namne is Jocke and im from sweden.

I have just started to train at the gym. Have been doing it for like 2-3 weeks. So im here to try to find some info how to w/o and how to get the best result.

Cheers

!,,!, (O_o)

panzerwagen
06-07-08, 6:27 pm
Hello evrybody!

My namne is Jocke and im from sweden.

I have just started to train at the gym. Have been doing it for like 2-3 weeks. So im here to try to find some info how to w/o and how to get the best result.

Cheers

!,,!, (O_o)

Hey. Welcome to the FORVM, and thank you for showing up at the Sweden ABC!

daleclough
06-09-08, 11:58 am
I'm Dale from Western Mass. Been at this for 14 years now. Some years were good and others not but I keep at it.

I look forward to finding out new info and training ideas.

I hope to provide some positive feedback and substance to all the boards here.

Cheers!

Dale

Buffalo Head
06-10-08, 8:24 am
I've been in and out of the gym for several years; get tone, get fat, ect... Well this year at age 36 I made it my life so I consider myself a beginner. Jan. 1, 08 I weighed in at 322lbs that was too much! I’m down to 275lbs now trying to get the fat off and the muscle on. I look forward to learning from my bro's.

Thrawn
06-10-08, 8:27 am
Great to see there is a constant influx of new Animals! I welcome you all. Get in here, read the rules, start learning and start posting.
We are all here for ourselves and eachother. Experienced and less-experienced; this forvm is all about support for eachother and keeping our heads towards our goals.
Much respect,
Thrawn

HT
06-10-08, 3:04 pm
hey fellas, I am 39, been lifting off and on since high school. Getting back to serious lifting after breaking my back 2 1/2 years ago and loved the site. Got to easy to talk about training and eat crap that now it is time to shut up and put up.

freak-a-boo!!
06-11-08, 8:52 am
Hi I am from India, 27 years old and into serious bb since the last 2 years. Have been able to put on 5 kgs of pure muscle during this time. I work in a back office for a financial services company.
It is indeed a blessing to have a site like this. Felt so lonely all this time but discovered this site and heaved a sigh of relief. Some articles move me to tears 'coz I can relate to them. Never knew why I was doing this but knew that I had to keep doing this shit. This site provided me with the answers I was searching for.

Great Job brothers !!

Keep it up !!

KingRage
06-11-08, 9:17 am
Hello all, I am KingRage and I love the welcoming here. It's tough to find people that understand the journey to success and I am thankfull to have been introduced to the Animal Pack!!!! I am a newbie to the sport at 31 years old, so the odds are against me, but I have the willpower to do this and for the 3 months I have been on the grind, I have to say that I love the feeling!!!! I am 211 lbs and 5'6" and probably have a small advantage over those that start thin because of my weight. :0) I am currently on the 5th training routine in the animal pak book and can feel the burn!!!! Any tips on dieting and exercises would be greatly appreciated and I look forward to being one of the big boys!

Peace Out Fellas!!!!!

APalm
06-11-08, 12:41 pm
Hey guys, I've been lifting for 6 years or so and work as a CFT for the last couple, I've been reading this site for the past few months and really appreciate the information that all the big dogs put in to help out new guys get into the lifting scene. Motivation is key to staying in the gym and I think this site does a great job pushing people to be their best. Keep up the good work.

FRIZ11
06-11-08, 4:18 pm
FRIZ here, i'm from Florida, but am currently in Georgia(go gators). I'm in the military, and yes the Coast Guard is a military service. check your history! i found the FORVM by researching Animal Products. i'm still trying to figure which ones i am going to take, but i know for sure that it will be an AP. i'll keep ya posted.

.Rasmussen.
06-11-08, 5:29 pm
Yo yo people,

And thanks for the welcome pm J-D.

I'm from Copenhagen in DK, I love training, I can go all day just thinking about what I have to do when I hit the gym, love it..

And it really hate watching unseriouse people just taking up space in the gym and we have many of them in Denmark, people that just hit the gym course it's IN to do.. makes me puke.

But I'm looking forward to check out the forvm, like the hardcore way ya Animal's look at training.

gatordevin
06-12-08, 9:17 am
Yo brothas. Just joined. Im probably just like you guys in that i work a shit ass job 9-5 (or fuckin 8-6) and think all day about the workout that im going to put myself through at 6pm. I picked a job that I dont have to do much physical activity so i could save all my energy for the nightly workout. Im training as a bodybuilder. I have been at bodybuilding for about a year now, but i have been pumpin iron through high school and college. My weight ranged now from about 270 when im bulking to 250 when icut down a bit.
I am originally from Ohio (go Buckeyes) but i live in Pa now. I am 22 years old, 23 in september.

I live to work out. I try to explain it to people around here, but they jsut dont get it. The thought of going through life without improving myself or having something to look forward to is pointless to me. I need the weights, i need to set new personal bests everyday, i fuckin need to sweat.

Looking forward to meeting some of you, my fellow animals.

Aaron590
06-13-08, 3:22 pm
Hello all. Im Aaron, Im 18. From Ocala Florida. I work at Barnes and Noble bookstore. I got into lifting just by always seeing other people looking the way I want to look. So, about 6 months ago, I got off the couch and get in the gym. So far Ive lost 30lbs and gained a lot of muscle. Now, the gym is my life. my stats are 5'10 195lbs. Lookin to get down to 180 then bulk back up to 200. Lookin forward to getting to know people here and learning all I can.

sherman-tank
06-13-08, 7:32 pm
whats up everyone im 18 about to start my college adventure at springfield. Ive been lifting for about two year now just decided to get hardcore about it in the last couple months. I enjoy getting lifting tips and learning new shit. thats about it

daleclough
06-13-08, 8:07 pm
welcome sherm,

Chicopee/East Longmeadow here.

Where do you train?

Blckdragun
06-13-08, 8:59 pm
Hi, my name is Jamie and I joined after I saw met all the boys from ANIMAL at the cage in Ohio. It was an incredible experienece for not only me but my boyfriend as well who also got me into this forum. I train crazy daily and do my best as far as nnutrition goes. As long as I have been on I learned lots of different training tactics, ideas, routines, etc. I just want to say I'm very excited to be here.

daleclough
06-14-08, 3:05 pm
Hi, my name is Jamie and I joined after I saw met all the boys from ANIMAL at the cage in Ohio. It was an incredible experienece for not only me but my boyfriend as well who also got me into this forum. I train crazy daily and do my best as far as nnutrition goes. As long as I have been on I learned lots of different training tactics, ideas, routines, etc. I just want to say I'm very excited to be here.

Welcome!

R.Bearse1
06-14-08, 4:00 pm
Welcome to the Forvm guys! Everyone here is here to help eachother...if you have a question shoot a PM or drop a line in a Thread.

The weights ain't lifting themselves..GET AT 'EM!

Strength and Honor

gemdelacarib
06-15-08, 5:37 pm
Hi, the name's Tisha. I'm female and live in the Caribbean...Grenada to be exact. Age- almost 30 and looking to get lean by the time I hit 30- in August this year. I've been trying to lose weight/tone down for years now but no luck. Recently started "cutting", and need some advice from you folks. Thanks in advance for your assistance and patience!

Aqua48
06-15-08, 8:27 pm
wuddup fellas, hurricane here im 19 years old 230lbs 10% body fat but prob around 12 now im in the middle of a bulking stage. i started lifting through football off season training. ive been hitting the trenches for 4 years now and i got into powerlifting the first 3. my maxes are bench 365lbs squat 540lbs and deadlift 565lbs. im becoming well rounded but i have the commonly found bicept tinyness problem.

HEy guys how do i add pics is there some special way or something cause i see that every one is using photobucket

superman32088
06-15-08, 10:11 pm
Hey guys im Pete a young and just starting out bodybuilder from PA. Ive been training for a year now. Competeing next year at the NABBA Keystones so. Thats me!!

I AM BROOT
06-17-08, 1:12 am
What up, im Jon from arizona.. i been the little guy all my life.. skinny and weak.. Once i came across Wraths journey and the whole Animal Pak way of life, it was game over for me... I knew i had a mission.. that i belonged.. no matter how small i felt.. sometimes its not the size that counts, but the fight in the LIon that ultimately matters.. So i made a choice.. and started my journey.. my mission to build my house of bricks.. one rep at a time.. at 18 i was probably 140lbs standin at about 5'8... i started lifting and im at about a buck60 and im only getting started.. im new to the thread but not to the pak.. i stop by almost daily to get pumped up... I see the big guys in the gym and i feed off of it.. it makes me hungry... every fucken time... so its like this: lift hard, eat big.. and most importantly SHUT THE FUCK UP AND TRAIN right? Animal Pak, im in for life...

Smitty77
06-17-08, 10:43 am
what's crackin', animals?!

long time lurker here, but the more empty animal cans that i collect, the more i realize that i belong here.

lifting for a good while with a simple goal: to get jacked as fuck.

just a disclaimer, i can be a sarcastic smartass... but i'm sure i'm not the only one here.

Universal Rep
06-17-08, 10:51 am
just a disclaimer, i can be a sarcastic smartass... but i'm sure i'm not the only one here.

I'm pretty sure there are no others here bro... Hahahahaha...

Maharg
06-17-08, 12:29 pm
I'm pretty sure there are no others here bro... Hahahahaha...

Right off the top my head, i think i would have to agree. I mean, sarcasm is old school, and no one bothers with it anymore.

Universal Rep
06-17-08, 12:34 pm
Right off the top my head, i think i would have to agree. I mean, sarcasm is old school, and no one bothers with it anymore.

Yup. Sarcasm is def old school... Wit is new school.

So, who's wit me?

TheShow
06-17-08, 1:27 pm
Whats up brothers!

I'm from the small town ofCorpus Christi, TX

I've been and iron head as far back as i can remember. I was out of the game for about 2
years due to some personal problems, but now i'm back on track and better then ever.

I'm a College Student at TAMU-CC; major is Kiniselogy

Just wanted to say Thanks for the Welcome. Looking foward to
learning more about everyone.

R-Man
06-18-08, 12:27 am
whats up my names Rich. Ive been working out for almost 3 years now. Straight up, i caught the bug. I love hitting the gym. I love the challenge of it. Its the only reason why i get up in the morning going to work just kills time.

Stats
23 yrs old
5'11''

DrewskiPHX
06-18-08, 9:45 am
Whatsup animals?

My name is Andrew Im 18 and I go to ASU Tempe I'll be a sophomore in August. I've lived in North Phoenix all my life so if there is any ABC guys out there, If you want to hit the iron sometime, I probably know your area.

Im glad to finally find a forum where there are people and support to become a beast. so recently I've decided to give up the lazy life and hit the Gym every day even when I feel like shit. im not ripped in any way and in fact I need to lose weight, But I'm determined and I'm not giving up. i'm interested in meeting people who live near me to make some iron pumping buddies so I can lift big whenever we go.

Its nice meeting you all and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Either Go big or Go home

Aes_RocK
06-18-08, 9:37 pm
whats up guys, been training almost my entire life, i play d1 A football and train specifically for football... from new orleans but my family lives in lafayette now because of the hurricane

Stayer
06-19-08, 12:56 am
Hows it going. I have been in my holy place for over 20 years. As i tell my wife, some go to church for peace of mind and oneness. My church/holy place is in my garage for 1 and half hours, 5 days a week. Universal products are the best and I have tried alot of product out there. THanks for the Forum and the oppertunity to be heard and to hear.

wake/pump
meal1/pak
meal2 /omega
meal3/flex
meal4/test
stak/shock and storm per workout
nitro/storm post workout
meal5/protein
2 uniliver with most meals

Rambo, John J.
06-19-08, 3:26 pm
Whats up brothers, the name's Ryan coming to you from outside of Boston. I work for a bank at the moment, but looking to ditch that soon. Got into the game about 6 years or so years ago and once I started seeing results, I was hooked. Have done some personal training in the past as an independent contractor. Always looking to read up on more info, techniques, diets, and workout plans to better myself. Always room for improvement.

Universal Rep
06-19-08, 3:28 pm
whats up guys, been training almost my entire life, i play d1 A football and train specifically for football... from new orleans but my family lives in lafayette now because of the hurricane

Good to see ya here, A... Welcome.

P-rick
06-19-08, 5:18 pm
Hows everyone? My name is Patrick, im 18 and have been working out steadily for about 7 months. Before that I would go on spurts for about 2 months at a time. I started lifting because of my dad. He's been lifting for over years, so he got me hooked. I just recently started taking AnaimalPak Cuts to see how it will affect my body. Before taking this I was taking Whey Protein and Glutamine to get big, but decided I want some more definition. The forum looks good and thanks for having me.

DrewskiPHX
06-19-08, 8:43 pm
Hows everyone? My name is Patrick, im 18 and have been working out steadily for about 7 months. Before that I would go on spurts for about 2 months at a time. I started lifting because of my dad. He's been lifting for over years, so he got me hooked. I just recently started taking AnaimalPak Cuts to see how it will affect my body. Before taking this I was taking Whey Protein and Glutamine to get big, but decided I want some more definition. The forum looks good and thanks for having me.

welcome man, I just ordered it too

Psycho77
06-19-08, 9:39 pm
Hi everyone! Thanks for the warm welcome.

Vince here from the Philippines. Got into the grind 3 months ago and I f*cking love it.

The FORVM is just amazing, I've learned so much already to take my game a step further. The articles here are just awesome, they inspired to me to get off my lazy ass and curl iron.

I push it to the limits with each session to pay my dues and earn my keep to be called an Animal.

CMChristich
06-20-08, 9:04 am
Been lifting for 4 years off and on. Went from 147lbs to now 205. Bodybuilding and Nutrition has surrounded me my whole life, seeing as my father was a competitive bodybuilding in the Airforce. But for myself, I'm in the Marine Corps, and recently (a month ago) I've become serious about bodybuilding. I'll be honest I used to be the kid that just used to do the BAAs(Bench Abs and Arms) But I'm at another level. I've started my own journey, and not for some "piece of ass" I'm doing it for me.

50deuce
06-20-08, 9:05 am
My name is eric, im 19 and currently in iraq, im with the 101st airborne infantry, im originally from iowa, i hit the weights hard almost every day as my mission in iraq permits, there are two things i love in life, iron and the infantry

Benuk
06-20-08, 9:16 am
Hi folks, My name is Ben, im 23 from Scotland and have been lifting weights for around 8-9 months. Over the past 6 months i've totaly changed my lifestyle to become a bigger better me.

I am currently 147 lb (started at 112 lb), 5'5" in height and love to train.

Daily diet includes

2-4 litres of water per day.

Breakfast: 1 large bowl of poridge or Large portion of tuna with mayo, 2 bannanas, whole meal toast and a protein shake.

Lunch: 4-5 peices of fresh chicken legs, salad with tuna or cooked meat or whole meal sandwich or tuna pasta, fruit, youghert.

Dinner: Spag bol with lean beef/grilled chicken breast with rice or pasta/fish (ect, you get the point), Steak with patatos.

Protein shake either before bed (non training day) or directly after training.

Snacks include: yogherts, fruit, tuna, meal replacement shakes or snack bars

I train 3 days per week at the gym (tues, thurs, sat) and 1-2 days at home (mainly for abs).

The reason im signing up to this forum is the mentality of site and users, straight facts - no f*cking about. Think im home.

Benuk
06-20-08, 9:36 am
My name is eric, im 19 and currently in iraq, im with the 101st airborne infantry, im originally from iowa, i hit the weights hard almost every day as my mission in iraq permits, there are two things i love in life, iron and the infantry

All the best to you bruv, stay safe.

fatboystick
06-20-08, 11:59 am
Hey everyone, i've been w/ the Forvm for some time now but can't recall introducing myself. My name is Ray. My friends call me "Stick" (last name Stickler). I got it from my playing days of Football. I work for the Postal Service delivering mail...thats right...don't phuck w/ me or i'll go postal on your aass....lol. I live in Queen Creek Arizona. I've been eating iron for over 18 years total (12 years consistently now, with dedication growing by the day). I'd like to see what my self discipline and dedication can do. If you'd like to know more about me,i have a bodyspace page on BB.com. Same user name "Fatboystick". Oh, the "fatboy" part you ask.......i ride a '05 Harley Davidson FATBOY. Later.

DrewskiPHX
06-20-08, 2:46 pm
Hey everyone, i've been w/ the Forvm for some time now but can't recall introducing myself. My name is Ray. My friends call me "Stick" (last name Stickler). I got it from my playing days of Football. I work for the Postal Service delivering mail...thats right...don't phuck w/ me or i'll go postal on your aass....lol. I live in Queen Creek Arizona. I've been eating iron for over 18 years total (12 years consistently now, with dedication growing by the day). I'd like to see what my self discipline and dedication can do. If you'd like to know more about me,i have a bodyspace page on BB.com. Same user name "Fatboystick". Oh, the "fatboy" part you ask.......i ride a '05 Harley Davidson FATBOY. Later.

im like 20 mins away from you bro

Mighty Kev
06-20-08, 6:37 pm
Hey guys! After lurking around the site for a couple months as well as being an active BB.com member, I'm here at last! Definitely excited to do some forum surfing

DrewskiPHX
06-20-08, 8:56 pm
Hey guys! After lurking around the site for a couple months as well as being an active BB.com member, I'm here at last! Definitely excited to do some forum surfing

welcome man

BamBam
06-20-08, 9:36 pm
*BOWS* I am honored to have all of you in here with US, the ANIMAL LEGION. You are home.

IN IRON,
BB

monkster
06-21-08, 2:10 pm
Whats up everyone, I am new here :/

I am your average skinny guy. 18 years old 140 pounds. I used to be extremely lazy, but then I started working out about 6 months ago and gained about 10 pounds since then. I became addicted. I love hitting the gym. My gains started to slow down and then I found this site. I looked at some of the products and decided that I want to be a animal! I've been reading threw the stickies and I love the posted workout plans. I'm sure i will generate some questions to ask.

Thanks

Monkster

R.Bearse1
06-21-08, 2:13 pm
I'm sure i will generate some questions to ask.

Thanks

Monkster

Welcome bro. We have more than enough guys here to answer ANY and all questions you may have.

Welcome Home!

phillip
06-21-08, 7:52 pm
hey im new here my name is phillip. i am currently in college about to transfer to either texas state or texas tech. i have been hitting weights since i was 16. i hope to try and compete in the worlds strongest man by the time im 25.

Master Z
06-21-08, 8:27 pm
Yo,
I'm 18 years old (6'0 175 lbs) and I started lifting in 8th grade for football. I was set to play football in high school when the knee problems that afflict everyone in my family began to kick in. I had a major reconstructive surgery that kept me outta sports until late sophomore year. Just when I thought I was good to go, I developed some problems with my knee again and I needed two more surgeries, which sufficiently sidelined me until the spring of my junior year. All this time spent in the hospital and on crutches caused me to lose all the muscle mass I had gained from bustin my ass in the gym. As a result, I had a very lackluster baseball season and I became extremely discouraged. I finally got back into lifting about 2 months ago and I'm absolutely hooked. I lift 4-5 times a week and I run every other day and my knee seems to be holding up well. I'm going to be attending Davidson College in the fall on an Army ROTC scholarship. My long term goal is to pass the Q-course and join Army Special Forces. I'm very determined to make this dream a reality. My knee already cost me my football career; I will not let it jeopardize my military career. Friedrich Nietzsche said it best: "That which does not kill us makes us stronger."

mikejones1
06-21-08, 8:36 pm
Yo,
I'm 18 years old (6'0 175 lbs) and I started lifting in 8th grade for football. I was set to play football in high school when the knee problems that afflict everyone in my family began to kick in. I had a major reconstructive surgery that kept me outta sports until late sophomore year. Just when I thought I was good to go, I developed some problems with my knee again and I needed two more surgeries, which sufficiently sidelined me until the spring of my junior year. All this time spent in the hospital and on crutches caused me to lose all the muscle mass I had gained from bustin my ass in the gym. As a result, I had a very lackluster baseball season and I became extremely discouraged. I finally got back into lifting about 2 months ago and I'm absolutely hooked. I lift 4-5 times a week and I run every other day and my knee seems to be holding up well. I'm going to be attending Davidson College in the fall on an Army ROTC scholarship. My long term goal is to pass the Q-course and join Army Special Forces. I'm very determined to make this dream a reality. My knee already cost me my football career; I will not let it jeopardize my military career. Friedrich Nietzsche said it best: "That which does not kill us makes us stronger."

good luck with the army and stay focused

and welcome to the forum

blocka
06-22-08, 12:14 am
Hi guys, Im 22 and from Queensland Australia.
I guess I will give you a summary of my history and how i got here!
I used to train at the Gym 3 years ago when I was playing sport (Rugby League) Anyway I took a season off from sport and training to concentrate on studies and let myself go, I have always been a bit fatter than most but after a year without exercise I got really big and just lost all motivation and energy.
Last year I looked at myself in the mirror and finally something clicked, I told myself I was disgusting and I had to change. So I had Gastric Band surgery and went on a diet. Have lost 25kgs so far and now have set up my own home gym and train in some way everyday.
I just started using Animal Cuts and my goal is to be able to look at myself and be happy (Vein I know) as well as play sport again.

Enough about me I think, Glad to be hear and hopefully one day I can lift as much as some of you guys can