PDA

View Full Version : Yo Fellas, Introduce Yourself...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

trh250r
06-22-08, 9:11 pm
Hey everyone my name is Tyler Harrison. I've been lifting for about 5 years now and i finally decided to get serious about BB. I did 2 shows this spring Mr. Sru (the House mentions it in his July article in Muscular Development) and NPC Upper Ohio Valley. I won the overall at SRU and my weight class at Upper O comming in 3rd place overall. I plan on taking a year off to put on some true mass. I have joined this forum for help!!!! Can't wait for this new journey to begin.

apollonianrocker
06-23-08, 3:09 pm
Sup,

I'm Wyatt. I'm an 18 year old lifter. I've spent a good part of my life in a gym since I've been training since I was 8 years old (on and off of course). I never took the sport seriously back then. Now, I have a whole new perspective on it and body building has become a passion.

I guess I'll tell you a little about my general interests. I won't waste too much space. Anyway, besides a body builder, I am also a musician and a writer. I sing for different bands and shit and write my own lyrics. Recently I sang at Carnegie Hall with my high school chorus. I write short stories and what not too. I also enjoy cooking culinary style shit. Those are my "other" passions. I don't like to waste my time doing stupid shit and getting embroiled in drama. I don't embrace the cookie cutter lifestyle. I don't demonstrate the "work hard play hard" bullshit. I work hard for everything I own and everything I am.

Now for my story I'll make it brief...
I was first inspired to get into body building by my mom. She competed in a lot of shows in California. She spent a lot of time training with Arnold Schwarzenegger who was an action hero of mine (and still is LOL). Now she uses her years of experience as a personal trainer.

What continued to drive me was wanting to be strong from the inside out and my self image. I've always had an image for myself. I've spent 4 years "seriously" lifting and it changed my entire body. I came from being an insecure tooth pick. Now, I'll gladly take my shirt off at the beach LOL. I have constantly been flucuating, losing and gaining weight on almost a daily basis. I've never been overweight (not putting anyone down who has been), in fact, I recently got a fit test saying I'm less than 10% body fat.
Training and diet are just as important to me as air. I can't skip training days, I can't skip meals like I always used to. No more of the chicken nuggets and skittles. I live on lean, rare quarter pounders now LOL.

Anyway, I won't take up much more space here. I'll be posting a Journey when I find the right section. Let me close this by saying it is an absolute honor just to have found this spot. I hope I get to talk to you all at some point.

rsamtriple5
06-23-08, 7:07 pm
..rich here from outside the D.C. area..31 yrs. old and haven't been liftin' long..got into it cuz i wanted to live a healthier life..i quit smokin' and picked it up workin' out as my substitute..so far so good and still trying to go hardcore..hope to learn a lot from you guys and look forward to it..

GSant434
06-23-08, 9:05 pm
I started lifting in high school...or rather I started moving weight around then. Every year from 2002-2006, in retrospect, has been just been one excuse, injury or illness after another. Then I got serious about helping start a Rugby Club at Rowan University. With it, I realized that I was physically ill equipped for the challenges that were to come. As a former Keeper in soccer I knew I possessed a good foundation of leg strength, but having never realized the need to develop a proportionate physique, I was severely lacking in my upper body. I weighed 200 pounds and I was still struggling to properly execute 135 pound bench press reps. I sought out the help of one of my brothers, a personal trainer and a Health and Exercise Science major.

With his knowledge and my determination to better myself I began to slowly change my physique. I began to learn more about how to achieve different ends in the weight room. When I plateaued, I turned to supplements. They helped me further myself but I never wanted to accept the reality that my diet and drinking habits were holding me back from realizing my true potential. As the calender turned to 2008 and my collegiate career was coming to an end. I made the decision to start paying closer attention to my diet, and which it I finally realized it's importance in lifting. Now with Grad school looming and the real world 2 years away I decided it was finally time to stop letting excuses stop me any more.

A discussion with a fellow gym member led me to the information page about Animal Pak, and brought me here. I'll be starting a 12 week cut on June 30th. I hope to use what I've learned here thus far to continue to make gains, and better myself.

big grey beast
06-24-08, 8:50 am
My name is mark. I am 20 year old soldier currently deployed to Iraq. I tain in my outposts little gym. Its bare bones and hot as hell. Just right to grow big. I came to the iron when i was in highschool. The big fat kid needed a way to change himself for the good. So i discovered the iron and the bodybuiding lifestyle. I found my place in the world. So here i am in stinking iraq eating, training, and sleeping when i can. note(be careful of how you chose to pay for college!!) Livin and breathin the hardcore way of life.

cstmgp
06-24-08, 10:08 am
Hey, I'm a 25 yr old self employed contractor in columbus ohio. I've always been in "shape", but never been big, decided to change that. Stats are 6' tall, 186 lbs, 16% body fat. Goals are simple, GROW. Looking forward to all the great info on the forum.
Later,
Shaun

CCS77
06-24-08, 11:19 am
Hey guys, I'm a 32 year old male. Been lifting for about a year and a half. I had a shoulder injury that held me back for about 3-4months on upper body stuff, but surgery was a huge success and I have been back at it for about 5-6 weeks now. I wanted to introduce myself and wish you guys good luck in the hunt for growth and hitting some PR's.

I'll be joining the Animals in the KC chapter next month for their next session so if any of you are in that chapter I hope to be putting in some work with you all real soon.

Thanks to Hola Bola for the heads up on this forum.

rfryder07
06-24-08, 12:22 pm
sup everyone. about me: im 23 from miami and a paramedic just waiting to get on the fire department been on and off in the gym since high school and living in it for the past year and a half and dont plan on quiting, glad to say its my addiction

luisd1020
06-24-08, 12:48 pm
What's up fellas? My name is Luis. I'm a fireman from Massachusetts. I just got back into working out, and completely dedicated to achieving my goals. I want to thank everyone for the info on training, dieting, hell everything. You are all an inspiration, and you can't put a price on knowledge learned through this site.

ghost
06-24-08, 2:28 pm
Guys, glad to see you all aboard... familiarize yourselves with the different sections of the board, and feel free to ask any questions!

RK
06-24-08, 6:11 pm
Sup fellas

I am 20 years old and I've been lifting for close to two years now but just started lifting religiously in February 08. I currently train 5-6 times a week and enjoy every second of it. I go to Penn College for IT Security BS degree. All i can say is i love to train, its becoming more and more a part of me everyday.

Jigman586
06-24-08, 9:47 pm
Good evening fellas!
Just chiming in to intro myself. Im 36yrs old (about to be 37 7/12) just really getting started lifting seriously.I lifted while in High School but nothing serious. I like huntin shooting softball and sports in general.I am jig and fixture designer by trade. I got two kids and a great wife. Ilive in South Georgia. Im about 6'2" and weigh about 260 i recently gained 20 lbs since started pumping iron . Not looking to get in competition im really more interested in strength and power.Want to look good for the wifew when i peel out of my shirt at the pool!

i look forward to surfing this site and alot of good info.

sazali samad
06-25-08, 12:20 am
i'm sorry if my grammar is worst.i'm from malaysia.and my real name is not sazali samad.he just among my idol in malaysia.me 22 years old.95kg.5foot7in.my body fat is much.becoz now i'm in bulking phase.i'm not fat guy in the gym.i have training for about 4 years but i consistent doing it about 2 years.becoz of my university gym that didn't allowed people to lift heavy weight.it's like everybody must lift below 10kgs.i really hate that gym.but now i training in another campus of my unversity.there u can lift as heavy as u can.so next months,i want to do some cutting.so,can anybody give idea on how i should do my cutting.becoz i meet many people and they says i should do light weights with higher reps.another says heavy weights with lower reps.so help me guys.i have no idea on how to do cutting.

bloodgroove65
06-25-08, 12:16 pm
I currently live in NC, originally from outside Philly. I'm 43 and have been lifting 27 years without advanced pharmacology. (not that I diss if that's ur thing) I love all kinds of workouts, but like straight cardio the least. I'm into MA too. Chest 49 Bi's 18.25 quads 27 calves 18.5 waist 38. Animal paks are my favorite foundation supp.

johnny85
06-26-08, 6:16 pm
Hey fellas how are you all? names John im 23 from australia, been training off and on for 8 years but only a year with serious diet and training. work an office job by day and play in 2 death metal bands. Interests include guitar, drums, boxing and of course lifting HEAVY.

Look forward to learning more! cheers

krazykevin
06-26-08, 7:35 pm
Hey whats up everyone,
My name is Kevin and I'm 20 years old. I have only been lifting for the past couple of months, but I'm already addicted to it. I'm currently deployed in southern Baghdad, so I do my best with what I got. I hope to learn a lot here and will contribute with whatever I can. Later guys...

'if you aint cav, you aint shit!'

R.Bearse1
06-26-08, 7:56 pm
Hey whats up everyone,
My name is Kevin and I'm 20 years old. I have only been lifting for the past couple of months, but I'm already addicted to it. I'm currently deployed in southern Baghdad, so I do my best with what I got. I hope to learn a lot here and will contribute with whatever I can. Later guys...

'if you aint cav, you aint shit!'

Hey bro, I'm currently in the armpit of the world too. Attached to the Cav ::shakes head:: I bleed blue brother! lol Shoot on over to the tribes, there is a military one.

Welcome to everyone else who has joined in the past few days. Glad to have you aboard

Strength and Honor

Akkan
06-27-08, 12:02 pm
Sup brothers. I'm Jeff and I've been lifting for 8 years now. I started shortly after I quit smoking and starting getting fat. Didn't really starting hitting it hard until a few years back. I love this site but just now decided to join the famous FORVM.

Rdosramos
06-28-08, 11:11 am
Sup Guys, My Name is Rob been training for about 3 years now (late bloomer). Currently training to compete in the Natural Bodybuilding curcite.

Current stats is 6 foot 1, 220 Pounds, 50 inch chect, 18 inch arms, 34 waist, 17,5 calves and 27 Quads.

hope to be chatting to you all soon.

NaturallyBuilt
06-28-08, 10:39 pm
Just joined the FORVM because it seemed different from the other boards in that it's a potitive atmosphere without the constant attacking going on.

My name is Tim Martin, I attended the ABC in March at Strong & Shapely in New Jersey. I've been bodybuilding forever (20 years) and have done about 30 shows. Right now I'm sitting two weeks out from the NPC Garden State, three from the NPC Masters Nationals, and ten from the NPC Team Universe.

I'm a lifetime natural bodybuilder, but now-a-days that seems to draw negative attention - at least on the other boards. I respect anyone who has the balls to compete, and believe everyone is entitled to bodybuild the way they see fit, so you won't hear me cry "cheating" when I get beaten in an un-tested show. I will however secretly be smiling when I do place well in these same shows, as I know what it took to get me there.

jambarino
06-30-08, 2:38 pm
sup guys.im fairly new to working out.been training about 10 months.when i was 18 i weighed 300 + pounds and was way out of shape.after working third shift for two years and eating better i dropped down to 215.then began working out with my good buddy who is a former personal trainer and sargeant in the us army.im now 6'2 228 lbs with around 17% body fat.i have come along way as far as strenth.bench press went from 205 starting out to now 315 1 rep max.working out has changed my life in so many ways.i absolutely love seein my body change and getting stronger by the week.im still learning as i go but love every minute of it.

southpaw24
06-30-08, 2:53 pm
Yo wats up guys, Im from pottstown Pa. been liftin for about 2 years now and am about a week into "Animal Stack". Im 18 and already completed a cycle of M-Stack loved it but thought I would try somethin new.

Preseason
07-01-08, 2:00 am
Whats up, Keith here from Indiana, I am currently in Iraq with the good 'ol US Army. I decided before I came over here, I wanted to get back into football. I played through high school, some in college (7 years ago), and then just stopped, lost a lot of strength, endurance, speed, all of it pretty much gone. So i have been training for about 2 monthes now, got my bench up to 205, squat right around 255, and I am definitly getting some of it back. My goal is to be able to bench 225, 10 times, and i have about 19 weeks to get there. Should be reasonable.

SA-Hulk
07-01-08, 3:42 am
So, where to begin...Im a new animal in the forvm, 25 yrs old, livin and pushin it to the max in East London, South Africa.
Im actually from East London, England, but moved here a few years back when i got married.

Started trainin properly about 2 years ago, weighing in at 90kgs today, and wanting to put on some serious muscle.

As i write to you, im choking down a bowl of grilled chicken, boiled rice, and steamed broccoli!

Look forward to hearing from you.

"don't make me hungry....you won't like me when im hungry"

Seanpb17
07-01-08, 10:35 am
Wats goin on guys,
My names Sean Im 16 years old and I live in southern Mississippi, I'm around 6' tall and weigh 173. I just started liftin about 5-6 months ago for football and now I have joined our powerliftin team at my high school. So I'm not really the strongest in the world but here are my maxes so far:
Bench: 195
Squat: 325
Dead Lift: 350
Yeah so its still a work in progress but I just bought my first Animal Product yesterday and started it today... So hopefully I see some increases in the future. I'd like to get my bench to 225 squat to 400 and deadlift at 400 so if you have any advice for me, help me out.

risefromtheashes
07-01-08, 7:52 pm
What's up guys. I'm a 19 year old ex-athlete in southern Indiana. I'm not humongous, nor do I plan on getting crazy strong to be honest. I have always been the smallest guy, because I'm the youngest by far everywhere I go. My goal is to walk onto my D-1 college baseball team, because baseball is my life. Now don't go thinkin' that since I said all this, I'm not determined to get bigger and stronger. I know I need that to walk on, and I have fallen in love with the iron. Under the careful eye of Tron, I have been busting my hump lifting on a strict routine coupled with long toss/pitching drills and a lot of cardio to build my endurance. I have set the goal of a bench of 180, which isn't amazing for all of your standards, but a lofty goal for my 150 lb frame. I have been told that I have one of the hardest competitive drives around, but my biggest hurdle is the fact, I just don't eat a lot which makes gaining mass difficult. I have definitely bulked up from where I started and am now "cut" as I am told, but am looking to increase my caloric intake (the good kind) and get myself into playing shape.

That's about it - I'm really not into patting myself on the back or getting compliments - just sticking my nose to the grindstone, opening my ears to advice, and not letting my sights off my goal, no matter how distant they are.

ironmarine
07-02-08, 12:48 pm
hows it going brothers,
names cody and right now im in iraq. i serve in the marine corps and this is my second tour over here and soon i'll be out of the marines. i got started in the iron game back before highschool when i weighed close to 310 pounds cause i was a lazy fat little shit. when i got to high school i started in sports and lost 100 lbs in a year and just kept goin. my main inspiration was to be bigger and better then the guy next to me and before i was a sophmore i held all the lifting records in my school till i got a hernia from not squating properly my jouiner year so i laid off and thats when i joined the marine corps.im slowly getting back into the game and remembering all the things that i loved so much about the iron and brothrhood that we all share in and out of the gym. so thanks for the warm welcome and i look forward to picking all the veterans brains for tips and ideas on how to better do a lift or improve a certain muscle. semper fi brothers

new_gym_rat
07-02-08, 12:51 pm
hey whats up everyone. my name is curtis. i live in iowa i lifted real serious while i was in the marines. i got out took a break... biggest mistake i ever made. anyway i love getting back in it . all i think about is iron and food. i love this. anyway i love this site man i have gained so much knowledge from here. i look forward to learning more.

Marik
07-04-08, 2:06 am
HI, im marik or mark, love to lift, and tryin what i call "powerliftin" for a year seriously now, im here for advice, and learning, mainly to improve my lifts and start competin

ROCKTHEZ
07-04-08, 3:09 am
sup! Im Zach, 21 years old livin in Seattle area, workin on becomin a firefighter for anyone who will take me. Thats why I am here, thats why I want to become bigger, stronger, and in better shape. I dont plan on ever become a body builder or do it professionally, I am doin it to be at the top of my game in the fire business. Right now Im at 165, and fairly skinny. The goal is to reach 190lbs., bench 250, along with overall body strenght and endurance at the top. Anyone got good work out routines let me know, and I will try to help anyone I can. Peace- Zach

Shadowofjudgment
07-04-08, 9:09 am
Hows it goin fellas. My name is Tony. Ive been liftin for about 2 1/2 years now. I used to weigh 270, but now I weigh 193. Love the feel of the cold steel in my hands. Cant wait to learn more.

TheBlackPunisher
07-04-08, 1:18 pm
Que Tal? I'm 21, from and live IN Detroit, Michigan. Been lifting weights "incorrectly" all my life, just these past couple of months I have been learning "the science" behind bodybuilding. Recently, I have discovered that muscular dudes are not just jail birds or people with low IQs that just lift as much weight as they can (LOL!). What draws me to weight training is because I want a body like my ancient warrior ancestors. I love the whole warrior mentality and plus I have the face to fit a warriors body! I also like to feel and look healthy, so I really like the dieting science of bodybuilding.

I don't do bodybuilding just because it's a "cool thing" or a "hobby" I think it's a forgotten way of life that all the ancient used to practice before westernization and modern laziness. I am also tired of looking skrawny.

Being skrawny has caused a lot of fist fights in my life because of egotistical dudes thinking being bigger makes you a better fighter. Also, women LOVE men that are in shape and everybody wants to be loved, especially by WOMEN *shrugs* (blame God). I am not rich so I go to the local recreation center ($6 year membership) to lift weights or my uncle's house and use what he does have.

I decided to start using the "Animal" line, one, because the name is dope as hell to me, two, because when it comes to fighting and surviving; I am an Animal, three, because Animal products have the BEST reviews from all the sites I have seen. (Four) because I HATE steroids and do not like to waste money of "junk" that does not work.

I am an humble peaceable person and I do not carry an ego so feel free to speak respectfully to me and I'll do the same always. I'm also trying to learn all of these new bodybuilding scientific terms, even the exercise names, so if anybody has a bodybuilding dictionary they can throw me that would be nice. :D

Wolfpack
07-06-08, 12:19 pm
Some may recognize my handle from other boards. My gf sweetjane57 referred me here. Most recently I placed 2nd in the welterweight class at Jr. Nats. Hopefully I can contribute to the nutrition/training areas of the board.

TestosteronePL
07-06-08, 2:04 pm
whats up guys. Names Arek, live in NYC, age 17. I first stepped into the gym a little over a year and a half ago, i was hooked! Since the first day i trained like a Bodybuilder, I have no respect for people that think bodybuilders are too big and people that "want to get a six-pack for the summer". May 28, 2008 was my first Bodybuilding contest. It was not an official one. It was in my school. I was a sophomore at that time and managed to pull off getting 3rd place in my weight category (middleweight) against seniors. success? F*ck no! Next year i' m bringing home the gold....

mcbeast
07-06-08, 2:06 pm
Welcome guys..
Looking forward to seeing all your logs..

bigd3077
07-06-08, 8:28 pm
Hello fellow animals!! A little about me. I'm 31 years old, 6'0 192 lbs. I used to train from the age of 18 till 21. Then I got married, comfortable, and I now have a daughter!! In January of this year I decided that 255 lbs was to much!! I started to eat right and I did body for life. I lost 68 lbs and feel great!! Now I would like to gain lean muscle and get bigger!!!! I love the universal line!! Currently I take the Pak, Pump, and Torrent.

IStoleUrNoodle
07-07-08, 4:00 pm
sup guys!

First I gotta say I have a great respect for all you guys dedicating yourselves to becoming something extraordinary and I hope to one day join you guys but I realize that it will take years of sweat, pain and dedication.

Now for introducing myself. Im 14 years old, currently living in Paris as an American born in Ireland who speaks Italian as a second language. I've been a skinny kid all my life and am currently 5' 10" weighing about 120lbs :( One day I knew I wanted to change. Ive just moved to France after living in Italy for 5 years so I have not been able to do much because of moving etc. I have however read up on everything I need to know to start.

This summer I intend beginning my long journey on the path to becoming an ANIMAL!

mcbeast
07-07-08, 4:03 pm
sup guys!

First I gotta say I have a great respect for all you guys dedicating yourselves to becoming something extraordinary and I hope to one day join you guys but I realize that it will take years of sweat, pain and dedication.

Now for introducing myself. Im 14 years old, currently living in Paris as an American born in Ireland who speaks Italian as a second language. I've been a skinny kid all my life and am currently 5' 10" weighing about 120lbs :( One day I knew I wanted to change. Ive just moved to France after living in Italy for 5 years so I have not been able to do much because of moving etc. I have however read up on everything I need to know to start.

This summer I intend beginning my long journey on the path to becoming an ANIMAL!

American born in ireland who lives in france who speaks italian.

Had to clarify that,haha.

Welcome aboard Frenchy

IStoleUrNoodle
07-07-08, 4:47 pm
American born in ireland who lives in france who speaks italian.

Had to clarify that,haha.

Welcome aboard Frenchy

Fuck that I aint no Frenchy :)

miniman
07-08-08, 2:09 am
Hi all, they call me Miniman. Living in South Africa, although originally from Scotland. Doing the the weight thing for a few months to get myself lookiing dead sexy again. was involved with weights years ago, but not as serious as I am now. the reading I have done on the Animal web page has shown me the light.

LiftStrong
07-08-08, 9:49 pm
Hey Wassup dudes LiftStrong here and just wanted to introduce my self I'm 18 and just graduated from high school and been training for 2 years on and off but just got serious 2 months ago and been training since then full blast. I got into lifting because of my older brother and because I use to be overweight and hated that people made fun of me for my weight some weight and now hoping to compete in my first competiotion next year so I've been focusing on my training and diet and hope to get a lot of info and give some in this forvm. So glad to be here and ANIMAL are the best fucking supplements out there!!!

Drewand
07-10-08, 12:53 am
sup guys, just letting you guys know where from. representing the west coast of canada, vancouver b.c. anyone else from the area??

BigChris
07-10-08, 3:20 am
Hi, BigChris from Poland is in da house and says Hello Bros

throwdown
07-10-08, 10:48 am
hi everyone, Im sean from arizona. Got back into working out within the past year and look forward to puttin on some mass like others here! my 8-5 is a business banker here in the valley, and also found weights to be a great way to de-stress after work. just wanted to drop a line and look forward at posting a log on my delivery of my animal stak today!

sean

Tartaglia
07-10-08, 7:06 pm
Fellas, just started the game, looking for advice, young man with a big heart for the sport, message me if you got any advice about gaining mass. I do it for myself, not all that ass walking around my school.

Cellerator65
07-10-08, 7:07 pm
welcome everyone... you made the first big step in changing yourselves for the better by joining this forum. There is a wealth of information on these boards for anyone and everyone. Stay awhile, you'll enjoy it.

Maiden69
07-10-08, 8:47 pm
'Sup Bros! I'm not new to the game but this is the first time that I will be doing it seriously. I have lifted on and off since I can remember, but never stayed on course long enough to reap any benefits from it. With all the information here and you guys on my back I plan on getting on the best shape I have ever being.

The Tank
07-11-08, 12:21 pm
Hey whats up all, I'm from Mexico and I have been lifting for maybe like 1 1/2 years but I haven't really been serious until now. I hope to learn a lot on this forums and I will also try to contribute as much as I can here.

Universal Rep
07-11-08, 12:27 pm
Welcome fellas. Take a look around, get a feel for the place and be sure to read the rules of the F O R V M. Lots of great info and camaraderie here.

crazydays
07-11-08, 1:52 pm
STATS
HGT: 6'0"
WGT: 198

I have only been lifting again for about 3 months. I lifted about 12 years ago when I was in the Marine Corps. Once I got out I got lazy. I joined the Illinois Army National Guard at the beginning of the year. I started running to get my lazy ass back in shape. I wasn't happy just running so I started picking up the weights again, which I just can't get enough of. I'm glad I found this place and I'm sure I'll have a shitload of questions.

Mr. Aestheticz
07-11-08, 2:15 pm
Brothas,

I have been lifting for about 10 years now (4 for high school football) (4 years for college football) (1 1/2 years playing semi pro football).

Started bodybuilding back in January 2008, and started getting ready for my first all natural show back on May 11th 2008 and my show is on September 13th 2008.

I'm an Account Manager during the day and ANIMAL by the evening this is definitely a pleasure!

ajk_ii
07-13-08, 12:03 am
Stats:
6'3"
Currently 229, down from a fat 266...

Lifted about 10 years ago with no general direction. Then life intervened. Wife, couple kids, career. Now I am back at it and serious!

Looking forward to everyone here keeping me going and kicking my ass when needed!

widelikeshyt
07-14-08, 7:51 am
Yo fellaz, just startin up here but I'm lookin forward 2 shoot da shyt wit everyone and learn from each other & vice versa. I train in Cherry Hill, NJ, along wit 2 other big dudes. I've been doin this 4 a lil over 2yrs. I'm about 5'9 and 260lbs, currently. Don't know max lifts cause I never do 1 rep maxz. But I move weight, heavy weight. By the yr 2010 I wunt 2 start competing. Anybody wunna hit me up, feel free, I live, breathe, and eat this game, so talkin about it wit fellow money gettaz make da day that much betta.
Holla

SwampRat
07-14-08, 10:33 am
Hey everyone. Name is Dave from SC. Just turned 30. I have been working out for about 1 or 2 years but that was kinda off and on. I have been on the wagon religously since Jan 08 and really enjoy. I am 6'3 and weigh 207. I am going to try and cut weight to around 190 or so and then build back up. I used Animal Stak 2 for one cycle. I really liked it and how my workouts went. I am getting ready to start Animal Pak with Animal M Stak here soon. Thanks

JonS
07-14-08, 2:54 pm
Howdy...I'm Jon, been training off and on (mostly off) for several years. Former competitive ultramarathonner, so you know I'm built for speed not power - but that's gonna be changing before long.

I'm a full-time photographer based in Portland, Oregon and Dallas, Texas - I was OP for the 2008 Oregon State this last Saturday and hooked up with Tom "T-Rex" Fuller (Rage here on the board) after he rocked the house. He told me about the board here, so I figured I'd come and check it all out.

Lifting Liam
07-15-08, 9:56 am
My name is Liam, based in Roscommon, Ireland.
I currently weigh about 230lbs but bf is still around 20% and am training for strength and size
lifting properly for about two years and have gained about 25lbs of what is hopefully muscle since then.

Im a secondary school teacher, teaching biology and chemistry, and am currently on summer holidasy for 12 weeks so training hard

12 GAGE
07-15-08, 12:18 pm
What's up fellas,

Glad to to be part of The Legion. I'm pretty new to the serious concept of lifting. I'm in the Army and when I deployed last May I wanted to do something for myself and for the lil mama back home. I talked with a guy in the unit who is a dedicated diehard and I got hooked up. My only regret is I wanted so long to get started. But whatever right I'm here now and lookin to improve so all advice, techniques, and suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

Later,
12GAGE

Moe Hawk
07-16-08, 12:53 am
What's up Brothers of Iron! I'm new to the forum but not that new to lifting. Benn doing it casually for years but got serious when I left for University. Now that I'm back on vacation I want to take my powerlifting to the highest level possible- hopefully it's past the sky! I plan to start a journey charting my progress. Lokk for it under username Moe Hawk.

Peace.

mr0996
07-17-08, 6:27 pm
Names Mark from Dallas, TX. I'm here basically to get my head and everything else possible around weight lifting and getting myself in a solid state. I started out last year at 424 lbs, over 35% body fat. I stand...or sit technically before you now at 290 lbs and 27% bodyfat and still falling in both of those criterias. I'm looking to get down to about 230 and at a decent body fat percentage by this time next year. I'm very excited about this journey and can't wait to reach my goal, but I know once I reach it I'll have something else to follow in its place. I've already learned a lot just by looking around and reading others posts.

KM
07-18-08, 11:30 am
Hi there!
I'm 20 years old and I live in Portugal, I join you guys just for the motivation and advice.
This site is really a big support!

natty texan
07-18-08, 11:37 am
what's up brothers?

I've been off and on in the body building world, most of it being put on hold for athletics, but i'm rehabbing a major knee injury and my father was a bodybuilder, so i think it's time for a new direction with my training.

Bull26187
07-18-08, 12:28 pm
Hey guys my name is Joe. I have been lifting since Jr. high for football and wrestling. I am 23 now i am 5'11 280 13.5% bf. Im looking forward to competing.

FeatheZ
07-18-08, 12:57 pm
Sup’ all. We all have different reasons for being here; we all have stories to share. I need to get my ass in gear and I needed to find a home were they understand what it is to pay the piper in order to achieve what they want to achieve in life. To find a place were no one is looking for the easy route, were the grunts from lifters across the room lets you know that there is another person 15 feet away from you who is not willing to quit. I stand 6’1” 218 and pure New Yorker I have a long way to go. This is no tall order for me, difficult takes a day impossible takes a week. This Animal will not be denied.

tdiesel
07-18-08, 11:37 pm
Hi all. Name is tdiesel. been lifting since i was 12. im now 41. i weigh 230 lbs. at 5'8".
got into liftin cause i was the fat kid everyone picked on. thru liftin i learned great discipline and increased my confidence. i eventually lost my fat (mostly belly) but never got the evasive 6 pack abs. as i got older i realized that i would never look like the guys in the mags. i train for 2 reasons: i love it and for health.
after high school i joined the army where training was an everyday thing. while in germany (west germany back then) i met some poeple who loved the game and started liftin with them. i went to a few local shows (as a spectator..never competed). met a local power lifter who helped me make great gains in strength and improved my form. after getting out of the army i joined a local gym. met a power lifter there who helped me increase size and strength some more.
I trained every way possible. split routines, one body part and total body workouts. used every supplement made but never did roids. now i do a total body workout 3 times a week and cardio the other 3. findin it hard to recover like i use to especially being natural. i keep my diet as healthy as possible but do occassionally eat stuff i shouldn't.
sorry for the rant. thanks for the warm welcome and birthday wishes. see ya soon.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
07-19-08, 8:10 pm
whats happenin' everyone? heres just a "little" bio on me and my lifting career

my names andrew im 20 years old out of hard Easton, PA, i'm 6' abt 275 pounds... i started lifting since the eigth grade in jr high, serious training since the tenth grade in high school. my background is primarily powerlifting, when i was still playing footbll in college my numbers were Incline bench-335, squat-600, and deadlift- 650, but after abt 9 months od not seriously traiining my numbers have fallen off a bit. started lifting seriously again about 5 months ago, been lifting wit a fellow member Forearmfreak, and the results are definately been piling in. Just lookin to get the numbers and mass back up.

once again thanx for the welcome and look forward to giving and getting great insight on anything possible..

youngandhungry
07-20-08, 9:00 am
Hey,

Just a young man shouting from Australia standin at 170cm (5"6-7) and about 72 kilos. Been training for 6 months (youngblood). Im deadly serious but I do this for satisfaction so not into comps. This is my idea of fun. Aye, I hope to gain more philosophical insight and broaden my knowledge of this incredible sport, and animal is where its at. Alright i gotta go eat again.

P.S. My bad young&hungry. Great minds think alike.

Chdr24
07-21-08, 6:12 pm
G'day all, 22 from Australia..

well 4 years ago i got major problems when i pretty much destroyed my leg, i went from 210lb at the ripe old age of 18 to 380lb / 35% BF about 3 years ago. At the beginning of last year, busted my ass for a solid years worth of training, sitting at 215lb now and now it's time to become animal..

6'2 / 215lb now and 19%BF I'm working my way, back up the scales.. I've dedicated myself for the past year and a half and i don't see a thing changing. Working out is life!

Cheers lads, this site and others alike have changed my life for the best. :)

sparky55
07-21-08, 7:35 pm
Sup, name's Mark and I'm in London, England. I'm 22 and am an ice hockey player and coach. Over the past couple years I've started weight training for my sport/job and personal health but only recently got into serious lifting and pushing big weights - and I love it. From March to October last year I put on two stone and started training seriously now since March this year and have gained weight and size to reach 170lbs at 5'7" with roughly 12% body fat and am working to get bigger and stronger and am here for help and advice from you guys.

I've picked up great advice and pointers from reading around on here already and hope to learn more through being here. I'm in for the long haul and look forward to my stay.

rtp7754
07-22-08, 10:00 am
Hey ya'll,My name is Ron & I'm from Evansville,IN.I've been liftin' off & on since I was 16,but it started takin' a back seat when I turned 20 & started raisin' a family.Now I'm 41 & the kids are gone so I figure its time to get off my ass & get back in shape.I'm 5'8" & 254 lbs. & 34% bodyfat,so I gotta lot of work to do.

JMAC21
07-22-08, 12:53 pm
Yo guys im jmac from philly i have been training since i started playing football after i had surgery on my shoulder ive been training off and on my friend who is actually a member on here got me back into training full time. i would like anyones opinion on supps that would be good to take.
Peace

Marauder63
07-22-08, 1:11 pm
Andrew

From Winnipeg Manitoba

started out as a really heavy ass kid 300 pounds aprox at grade 9 ive just recently graduated highschool and stand at 215.

Animal and specificly Animal Pump was the first serious supplement i used and loved it.

im a dedicated member over at bb.com with the same user name.

steelhaven
07-22-08, 2:17 pm
hey whats up guys brand new here been an animal fan for awhile im stationed with the military here in las vegas, golds gym is the stompin yard for me, just wanted to introduce myself to everyone.
aight yall
steelhaven

zacBEAST
07-22-08, 3:40 pm
Hey everyone!! My name is Zac. I have been lifting for almost 2 years now! I got to lose fat at first, but then I good hooked and started bodybuilding! I have made some amazing progress since I started bulking, and I plan on competing sometime in 2009. This is my first time using the ANIMAL products. I have heard so much about them, that I just had to try them. I will be started a log in the my journey section to track my progress. I will be stacking Pak, Stak, M-Stak, and Pump!!!

j. ViLLA
07-22-08, 6:27 pm
What's up everyone, its j. villa! Just an intro, i suffered a knee injury May 07, only to recover end of Aug. 07 and completely blow out the same knee October 07. There was a long delay for surgery and it wasn't until June that i was able to start working out again (although still going to physical therapy and have a functional strength trainer now).

I packed on 38 pounds and was in the worst shape of my life. Reality hit me when June hit and since then i been putting a lot of dedication and determination in the gym and in the kitchen to get back in shape and get more familiar with this lifestyle.

It's been less than 2 months that i've been active; Animal Pak has been by my side, supplementing my hard work since week 2. Since then it has evolved to Pump and Omega, and Universal Torrent. I've made greater than average progress and transformation in less than 2 months. I owe a lot of the guys at Animal/Universal. You got a loyal customer/supporter that you can add to the list!

BigPhil119
07-22-08, 10:19 pm
whats up guys, this is phil. Currently residing in OC, CA. I found myself in the iron game while in highschool. My bro had a few bodybuilding mags in his truck one day and i decided to look through em and was amazed at the guys in the pics. Couldn't take my mind off how monstrous these guys were. After much more knowledge of the game and what it takes to be a bodybuilder, i am currently on the road to my first contest next april. Hope all is well for everyone and i'm glad i've finally found a solid group of guys that truly understand what the lifestyle is all about.

vortexcloud
07-23-08, 2:22 pm
hi guys im new to the forum as u can see i`m 24 from romania got serious about the game 4 months ago still learning ... a lot of stuff to learn ..how stupid i was 2 years a go when i didn`t care about food,multivitamins,fatty acids and other stuff ... its a great forum and a great site ...i discover new shit everyday here ... and the articles .. man they are so fucking real facts ..gooooood work animals and its good to be here

XxDecayxX
07-24-08, 12:23 am
Hey , I'm new here. My names Alberto and I've been lifting SERIOUS for 7months now. Currently doing a 5 day routine where I hit each muscle a day for 5 day split. I really like the lifestyle "ANIMAL" lifters have so I was enticed by this site. So yeah thats about it.

edd080
07-25-08, 8:19 am
Hi to all my name's Edward, iam From Malta i have been training for 8 years but quit as I had to look after my dad went very ill & passed away, Its been two years since i had to quit, but i really would like to start again, I have to first & foremost lose some weight, which i obviously gained, then get back on track which i can imagine will be quite hard, but no matter what it takes iam ready to feel good as i used to whilst training.

Glad to have joined this forum!!!.

sonny
07-25-08, 5:01 pm
Hey guys. im sonny, im weighing in at 190 pounds with 10% bodyfat. looking to add some more muscle, cut some weight and turn professional in boxing. thanks for having me on the forum

stolzenator
07-26-08, 1:39 pm
whats up guys matt here from THE Ohio State University! been workin out about 5 years and really serious about it for one. Currently takin Animal Pump and Storm, love them both! i'm weighin in at about 187 and wantin to add a few more pounds before startin a cut!

retro_xero
07-27-08, 4:07 am
Sup guys my name is Kris from Amarillo. I started working out in 2006 weighting 145lbs and now way 205lbs. Thanks for allowing me to join. I look forward to learning and growing with you guys.

Triple D
07-27-08, 12:24 pm
Triple D here, from Jersey, been doin this for about 5 years, lookin to compete in a natural comp. in the near future. Love the forum, Love the lifestyle. ALWAYS looking to learn....

IronFireman
07-28-08, 9:15 am
Hey bros, Im 21 and have been lifting since high school where I played football. But only in the past year have I really gotten into lifting and the lifestyle of bodybuilding/powerlifting that I've fallen in love with...and I've made some awesome gains and improvements in the past year! I really love the Iron game and I know I will be doing this till the day I die...outside of the gym Im in the Army reserves as an MP and Im currently in Iraq...Back home in Maryland Im a fire fighter and I think thats the only thing I love more than lifting lol... Take care brothers!

izaktj
07-28-08, 1:49 pm
Hi, I'm Isaac from Tijuana, BC. Mexico. I'm 18 years old but begun lifting (on/off) since 16. However it's been about 1 and a half months since I started bodybuilding for real, my current objective is to lower my body fat all the way to 15% and retain as much muscle as possible.

Bodybuilding is for me one of my priorities, just after school. I've had this ideas and mind set of never stop until I reach my goals, and yeah, many times I've been told I'm getting obsessed but who gives a damn? Obsession is how lazy people call dedication. So I will keep it up, till I collapse.

KirkLazarus
07-28-08, 10:26 pm
Hey brothers. I'm Jess, running around the Bay Area, trying to get strong. Currently at 260lbs and about 30% bf - actually down from 280lbs. and... a rather higher bf %. Been hitting the weights again for almost 3 months now after 2 years of sitting on my duff.

I love reading the Forvm, now I just need to love the life, and myself.

andrewde78
07-29-08, 9:34 am
Good morning Gents!

The name's Andrew from Houston, Texas I have been lifting my whole life because of football but I made the switch to consistent training and lifting when I turned 18. I am 20 now and have made outstanding results since then.

In this nest segment, forget the rest of teh world, I am pissed that men in our country have lost their mascullinity and manliness. More over, how that change has affected us all in certain respects. But Animal Pak knows and understands, and we are all the counter balance! This is now a new home for me. no juice bar gyms, no saunas, none of that. Just straight hard core sweat, blood, and guts.

I'm currently a Marine and would like to be active for more than 20 years.

Anyway, Semper FI brothers....ooRAH!

Universal Rep
07-29-08, 12:45 pm
Welcome fellas. This place ain't like any other. Read the rules, start a "journey" of your own and we look forward to your contributions.

PullinDeads
07-29-08, 9:42 pm
Hey guys, this is my first day as an official member of the forvm but I have been looking to it for advice for months. I just graduated from highschool and have been competing in strongman competitions for about 6 months. just wanted to say hey and im glad im a part of such a great thing.

Vaze_06
07-29-08, 9:52 pm
Hey guys, this is my first day as an official member of the forvm but I have been looking to it for advice for months. I just graduated from highschool and have been competing in strongman competitions for about 6 months. just wanted to say hey and im glad im a part of such a great thing.

welcome bro!
good luck with your competition... hope we can help u out in being a freak ^^

Tomzo
07-29-08, 10:00 pm
yo names Tom was a heavy kid so i started lifting at 13,now 26 had my fair share of injury related set backs buut i'm now in good shape and it's all about squats,rows,pull ups,deads and presses i lilke the strength for work(law enforcement) looking fwd to sharing and gaining knowledge.

Gonz
07-29-08, 10:39 pm
Hey all, figured I'd sign up to the forum and learn as much as I can. My name is Jon, but most people call me Gonzo, or Gonz. Not because of the muppet, or any physical features, just because of my last name. Anyways, I'm in the Air Force, stationed in Japan and I'm hoping to learn a lot here. Great forum, love the setup and gritty feel of it.

worker246
07-29-08, 10:43 pm
Life the the D is hard but so am I. Been doin this thing for a year, always looking for a better way and at 177 lbs I'm just trying to get big like you.

Athanasios
07-30-08, 9:51 am
Good evening everyone and hello ...Im Athanasios from Greece.Im 29 and i work as fire-fighter.Please excuse my sometimes weird accent we dont speak a lot of english here :)
I like training with weights and build my body i have a gym in my house with the basic organs and a variety of weights im a little as u call "hardgainer".

mduque
07-30-08, 10:37 pm
Hi All,

My name is Duque from Macau SAR, 32, and I have started bodybuilding since 1997, however, I have been always on and off and there was always an excuse just to step out of it. Not that I don't like it, I do and I love lifting weight and all my workouts.
Since April I haven't stop hitting the gym, even just for a good Powerwalk and do some Ab workouts when it's not my weight lifting day. I'm 1.81 meter tall and I weight 89 kilos.
I know still have some fat to burn, looking forward to know you all and maybe we can exchange some good experience / knowledge.
Cheers.
Duque

Pommie Lad
07-31-08, 9:39 am
Hey guys I've just moved to Pretoria, South Africa. I'm from the UK. Not been in the game seriously for long. Have always played rugby, but my time is coming to an end with that. So I want to get big with the iron.

If there is anyone from Pretoria on here, get in touch!!!

Maccabee
07-31-08, 9:43 am
Hey guys I've just moved to Pretoria, South Africa. I'm from the UK. Not been in the game seriously for long. Have always played rugby, but my time is coming to an end with that. So I want to get big with the iron.

If there is anyone from Pretoria on here, get in touch!!!

Maybe if you end up finding enough members you can do an ABC (Animal Barbell Club) in South Africa. It's where a bunch of serious Animals get together and move some iron..and just have an all out great time.

BeachBum
07-31-08, 9:46 am
Yo brothers,

Long time reader, rookie poster. My name is Steve. I am 59 years young and have been weight training for 4 months. Trying to transform a disasterous form into something I can be proud of. Diet is in check, supps are in check (Animal Cuts & Animal Pump), cardio is in check,..........AWAY WE GO!!

Florida is my home.....Beach is my second love (next to my lovely wife)...have 4 grown children and 14 grandchildren.

Learned a lot from ya'll so far.....BIG HELP.....Thanks!! Looking forward to being a mini-Animal someday...hehehehe!!

NOTHING CAN STOP ME NOW.....I WILL STAND AT THE GATES OF HELL....AND BE FEARLESS

BeachBum

Legendhimself
08-02-08, 3:08 am
well lets start with my name is Billy Youngblood. i currently work for the U.S military and right now am deployed. got started on animal products about 2 months ago when i ran into "Natural Guy" on bodybuilding and lets just say its changed my life. i came to the desert weighing about 185 and alot of it was fat from a full year of drinking beer almost everyday and mickyDs for food. 2 months later i am sitting at 192 and not alot of it is fat any more. i got some in the stomach still but thats my diet and im working that right now. i first started taking this stack

pak
pump
stak
just got off mstak
torrent

and im currently taking test. i plan on taking another can of test followed by mstak but i wont be able to take test 42 days straight due to my job and me moving around. ive grown to love these products and have been telling everyone about them. if you guys have any tips on buidling size and how to lose some of my gutt let me know haha aight peace

zaes44
08-02-08, 7:11 am
Hello all! New guy here, big fan of Animal/Universal and it finally dawned on me to get on board here and post since Ive been reading all the great info here for a while. Gettin ready for 2 more shows in Oct. (Already did 2 back in April). Stats as of now (8/1) are: 26 y/o, 5' 9" 223lbs and falling (i normally compete around 202-206). Not so much worried about weight, just conditioning (...since that seems to be my main problem in the past).

Got turned on the Animal/Universal not too long ago and will never use anything else again! Heres my stack for these coming shows...

Animal Pak (w/1st meal)
Animal Flex (w/2nd meal)
Animal Omega (w/3rd meal)
Animal Nitro (1 pack pre/1 pack post w/o)
Uni-Liver (4 tabs w/every meal)
Super Cuts3 (2 tabs upon waking, pre and post workout)
GH Stack (6 tabs b4 bed)
Zero G (Willl be adding this in at 8 wks out-2 tabs 2x/day)

I work 3rd shift and train right after work then its off to bed. Well thats about it for now, feel free to comment/critique or just say hi!

willowUK
08-04-08, 3:38 am
Alright all,
Just joined up - Im Willow from the UK, 30yrs, 5"7', 83kg.
Started hitting the gym after finishing up playing rugby a few years back to keep in shape.

Have just managed to get to my target 13Stone (83kg) from 15stone (95kg) - this was to strip off excess fat and get some fitness back.

Been taking M-Stak for a few months now and had fantastic results with adding on lean mass - just ready to start an M-Stak and Cuts cycle before summer holiday and then intend to have a few months of solid bulking.

Will hopefully get a 'journey' started and keep you all up to date with my progress.

Great forum and plenty of good solid advice - cheers.

Cani
08-04-08, 10:59 am
New to the Forum, just wanted to give everyone a shout, and I am looking forward to learning a lot here.

Falix
08-04-08, 8:10 pm
hey, im new to the forum from the ontario area.

roy1188
08-04-08, 10:44 pm
Yo I'm Rodrigo I'm 19 years old i spent a lot of my teen years being completely out of shape. I was like 220 pounds at 5'7 height. I got into weight lifting some at high school but i really didn't know much of what i was doing but it did help me get a bit stronger.

After finally deciding to get in shape I've been jogging and doing some weight lifting which got me to 178 pounds which is great i feel awesome.

Now I'm looking to shed some more fat while Gaining muscle mass and getting stronger so I hope this is the right place to get help.

J.Damico
08-05-08, 4:17 pm
My name is Jeremy D'Amico. I'm 19 years old 177lbs with 3%...I've been lifting for 4 years and am an extremely hardgainer.. I eat like a machine and all the right things 4000 calories a day.. But i'm makign gains as slow as they come.. Lift hard, Lift heavy..have fun

Hugh
08-05-08, 9:12 pm
Wanted to drop a quick line and say hello, came across animal pak vitamens while over here in Iraq and have been a fan ever since. I am not a competive body builder, I would probably say my dedication lacks like the majority of you to the art. Though I appreciate and enjoy hitting the weights when I am not being dragged out on patrol. I will have some questions in the future and maybe some answers but for now I just wanted to say hello.

Take care, Hugh

thehawk
08-07-08, 6:27 am
Hi everyone! My name is Mark, I'm from iraq.

I started working out when I was 16 years old, I wasnt that serious back then so I was working out 5 months a year, now when I knew that bodybuilding is the one and only source of happiness in my life, I decided to stick to the game, make it my lifestyle, so far I have been working out for 8 months and incredible results, I have not used steroids and I don't think i will any soon.

I decided to use Animal supplements because of the positive feedbacks everywhere.. I'll start with a very strong stack so just wait for my log! ;)

AgentOrange
08-07-08, 11:55 am
Hey everyone i'm Jedidiah from Dallas, Texas. I've been working out for a few years off and on. Most of the time when I was working out it was half ass and my diet sucked. Now I'm going all in trying to constantly improve. I love the animal products because I've spent too much money on s**t that doesn't work and it's refreshing to have an arsenal of supplements that really work at a reasonable price.

Universal Rep
08-07-08, 12:08 pm
Hey everyone i'm Jedidiah from Dallas, Texas. I've been working out for a few years off and on. Most of the time when I was working out it was half ass and my diet sucked. Now I'm going all in trying to constantly improve. I love the animal products because I've spent too much money on s**t that doesn't work and it's refreshing to have an arsenal of supplements that really work at a reasonable price.

Wassup AO? Glad to see ya on the other side. Lookin' forward to your contributions here.

GreyGhost
08-07-08, 2:55 pm
Another new guy here, been working out for about a month now. I am 28 and tired of not living up to my full potential. I have become weak, lazy, and unproductive. They say the best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago, and the second best time is now.

Factory
08-07-08, 3:01 pm
Why here?
A few weeks ago I ran out of my bsn products I was taking religiously for a year or so, and would swear by them... that is, until my friend handed me a pak of ANIMAL PUMP... let's just say that it was the most intense workout I've ever experienced, more then a few puke days. So I'm goanna try out some animal products.

Introductions..
My name's Pat, I live in new york, I'm 20, 5"11 and just finished cutting down from 210 to 180. I'm looking to use animal products to crush the plateau I had at 210 a few months ago.

Goals..
I wanna be at least 230 and shredded

roccobladr
08-07-08, 7:37 pm
whats goin on?
i'm anthony. been liftin for a while but trying to get down to it and get hardcore. been takin animal pak as my multi and took it with stak before and had some great lifts. gonna start another cycle of stak soon. cant wait.

MoreHumanThanHuman
08-08-08, 9:39 am
Hey whats up. My name is Fred I'm in the Army. Ive been working out for a while now but I never had my diet in order. I'd usually workout then eat whatever was available to me and then go out drinking that same night. Now that I'm in Iraq I've had time to read all about bodybuilding and Ive made great gains. I plan on fully dedicating myself to bodybuilding once I get back to the states. Currently im 5'11 200lbs I want to get to 220 or 230 with 10% or less bodyfat.

ironwarrior570
08-08-08, 10:55 am
This is Ironwarrior570 from extreme northern Wisconsin. I've been training for over 15years. I compete in strongman, local shows and such. I train with a group of powerlifters at a local Iron Mountain, MI gym. I got introduced to the Iron through football as a young teenager.

wispas03
08-08-08, 1:40 pm
first of all i want to thank you guys for welcoming me. i am 27 and i am currently a cop in the air force. i been lifting for 5 yrs now and right now i am coming of my 2nd injury. i hurt my shoulder 2 yrs ago doing convoys in the raq and i struggled getting back on hitting the gym do to the pain it took time to humble myself to get back to where i was at lifting wise then just recently i hurt my the palm on my hand. so hopefully you guys can help me keep my focus. my interest are lifting, fighting(MMA) and more lifting. thats my life i am always in those 1 of 2 places. i am open to any and all advice and my goal is to get stronger.
BP- 455
SQT- 495
DL- 405

Mohendra
08-08-08, 2:56 pm
I'm 24 years and I started lifting about four (4) months ago. Four (4) months ago I was a smoker and a drinker, in really bad shape, blowing my salary on booze and smokes. I always wanted to lift the iron but I never thought I had it in me, one day I decided to do it and I did and I never went back. I found this site looking up information on the Pak (I had just decided to try it) and I found so much more. Thanks for the motivation and the sense of belonging brothers.

I keep steamrolling on.

jonnyb69
08-08-08, 3:18 pm
Name of Jon. I'm an offensive tackle (#69) starting college next year. I started taking animal paks after my friend turned me on to the site.

This website has become part of my daily routine before the gym. I've begun modifying my diet and supps to see what works for ideal growth.

I'm by no means shreaded, jacked, or any other shit that comes up, but by addopting the animal lifestyle i hope to become a better asset to my team and a stronger person mentaly and physically

-Jon

machineman
08-08-08, 7:34 pm
Hey all....Just thought I would jump up here and post. I have been working out for several years, on and off. Once my wife and I started having kids (5 1/2 and 2 1/2 yrs old twins) I always had an excuse NOT to go to the gym. In Sept 2007, I was tired of being fat and not being competitive in Jujitsu and Judo. I decided to take 6 months off from that training and I started cutting weight. My goal when I started, and I weighed 265, was to make a 196-209 pound weight class for a submission grappling event in July of 08. So, I jumped right in and started working my ass off. Long story short.....I made my weigh in and I placed 4th in Gi and 2nd in No Gi.

I took a week off and I just started a bulking cycle this week. My main goals here are just to get my strength back and I would like to add 10 pouinds of LBM. Once I get to that point, I think I will do another cut and see how I look and feel after that.

Anyway...That's a little about me!! I will be asking for alot of advise and probably not be able to answer much, but I am here to learn.

deuce29
08-08-08, 8:54 pm
Whats up brothers,
I've been hittin' the iron for about 2 years now. currently i'm in Iraq, but hopefully headed home soon. The gym out here is small and extremely hot, but those of us that do use it LOVE IT. G'luck to all and i'll be talking to ya'll on the FORVM.

CODY

RhinoJoe
08-08-08, 9:20 pm
I'm a 50-year-old guy who's been lifting since the late 70's. Tried competetive bodybuilding and powerlifting for awhile. Now I just lift and try to keep age and gravity from taking over. I run a personal training business in the I.E. in SoCal.

Glad to be here. Great to finally find a place where there's other people who think like me.

atrain11b
08-09-08, 5:12 am
I'm a 50-year-old guy who's been lifting since the late 70's. Tried competetive bodybuilding and powerlifting for awhile. Now I just lift and try to keep age and gravity from taking over. I run a personal training business in the I.E. in SoCal.

Glad to be here. Great to finally find a place where there's other people who think like me.

Welcome Rhino, and we are glad to have you. Lets get that Journey rolling so I can see what I have to look forward to later in life. So us young bucks how its done!!

puzzzlebox
08-09-08, 12:21 pm
Horale! Im new to all of this but Im looking to learn. Im still the guy staring in window. I dont feel like I fit in most places, but here is different. My natural size wont be noticed, even a little bit. Just some big dumb animal looking to move large amounts of weight in the right way. I am excited about this. No one really understands what I want or why, at least not till now. So I beg, plead and hope to get as much from everyone as I can.

Hdansjr
08-09-08, 3:22 pm
OK, so who am I....

Well to begin with i'm 28, I live in Virginia, I train at a golds, I am a physical education teacher and I have a wife and 2 kids(currently 2 years old and 13 weeks!)

I've been a member of a few boards for a while, don't know if i'm allowed to name them, but one's associated with an internet bodybuildng shop and the other was a "trybe"! Anyways, new people always will go and join boards, but I was starting to get tired of noobs coming in, whoring out for rep points, and then being just dicks. I actually got negged once because I stated in a thread that glutamine helped your immune system more than muscle recovery! Any even with my large amount of rep and with being a member there for over 4 years I had someone who had been there 2 months sink me in the red cause he took offense to my comment and had his buddies neg me as well! I was just tired of that shit. I go to a site to read about training, nutrition, and the dedication it takes to bust your ass daily....I dont' go to get rick roll'd or to read about how some's e-stats are the "shit". From what I've read the forvm seems like a nice place, where theres no fluff and people are here to learn!

atrain11b
08-09-08, 3:25 pm
OK, so who am I....

Well to begin with i'm 28, I live in Virginia, I train at a golds, I am a physical education teacher and I have a wife and 2 kids(currently 2 years old and 13 weeks!)

I've been a member of a few boards for a while, don't know if i'm allowed to name them, but one's associated with an internet bodybuildng shop and the other was a "trybe"! Anyways, new people always will go and join boards, but I was starting to get tired of noobs coming in, whoring out for rep points, and then being just dicks. I actually got negged once because I stated in a thread that glutamine helped your immune system more than muscle recovery! Any even with my large amount of rep and with being a member there for over 4 years I had someone who had been there 2 months sink me in the red cause he took offense to my comment and had his buddies neg me as well! I was just tired of that shit. I go to a site to read about training, nutrition, and the dedication it takes to bust your ass daily....I dont' go to get rick roll'd or to read about how some's e-stats are the "shit". From what I've read the forvm seems like a nice place, where theres no fluff and people are here to learn!

Hdansjr, welcome. I know what your talking about. You won't have that problem here. No rep system, no avatars. Its all no bullshit balls to the wall training. Browse around, start a Journey, and I promise you that you'll love your new home. Once again welcome.

biged31
08-10-08, 12:11 am
Whats up all,
I'm 32, In my early to mid 20's I was an avid powerlifter with some thoughts of bodybuilding. Then I allowed work and other distractions to get in the way. I have been out of the game for about 5 years, trying to find that inner peace that iron brought once again. Look foreward to learning from all of you and sharing what little info I can.

Big_Viking
08-10-08, 9:00 am
My name is Big_Viking and i'm an ironaholic...

I'm an ex-athlete looking to get into shape. I have let my self go a lil bit by gaining some fat, but also muscle since college. I actually start my diet tomorrow.

sickntired_fat2mass_
08-10-08, 5:14 pm
hey brothers, new to the board. I just turned 33 and have been back to training now for about a year and a half after a 12 year loss of motivation and plain laziness.

short version of long story..

5'8" and was 215 (perhaps more) lbs of solid, button popping shirt stretching fat after a failed relationship, car accident(lower back injury,100% recovered), and just plain feeling-sorry-for-myself-attitude that took a toll on my body and mind. I woke up one day and saw a picture of myself at Christmas in 2006 and said.. "WTF !!! is that me ???" since that day I've put my ass back into the gym where it belongs, traded in my Big Macs for chicken breast and sweet potatoes, cut out the pop and endless sugar drinks. I dropped just about 45 pounds before I realized that I was just another one of those skinny-fat guys. and decided to get back to bulking and building myself into what I always just "talked" about doing..

well bros.. time to put the money where the mouth is and buck up.. I spent a couple hours reading posts on this forum and just that in itself is motivation and that extra push to get one more rep, 10 more pounds, 1 more inch deeper on ROM.. Currently trying to find the right mix of supps, but now I'm just taking multi-vits, Purple-K creatine, ON Whey, and some gainer (PVL mutant Mass for some extra cals) after a hard ass workout.

So here I am.. i have my goals.. my tunes and my pass to Golds..

I will not fail...
I will not give up...
I will only win...

tones
08-10-08, 5:26 pm
Hey all,

My name is tony...I'm a 33 year old male from Canada. Been working out 3 - 4 years with most coming in my early 20's.....life got really crazy and gave up lifting until Jan this year (really wish I didnt have to stop but its great to be back and im not leaving again).

Since starting back this January I bulked up about 32 pounds from Jan to about the middle of May. Was overall very happy with the bulk and not too much extra fat....but there is some there...:P

I have since cut off about 10Lbs and continuing to shed some fat for the rest of the summer. If you are interested you can check out some of my progress from the link below. Constructive criticism always welcomed!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109112541

Anyways don't want to bore you guys anymore.....just wanted to say hello and its great to be here in amongst this great crowd.

tones

b.spencer
08-10-08, 8:07 pm
Hi Guys,

My name is Brad. I'm 33, 6'0, 206 pounds. I've been working out for 2 years on Labor day, and in that time my life as totally changed. When I started, I weighed almost 400 pounds of fat, never worked out a day in my life. But, when the fire lit in me, I never looked back. Anyone here or in the world, if you think you can't let the animal within you out, that you can't hit the iron and change your life, I am living proof that it can be done. You don't need surgery, prescription drugs, gimmicks from infomercials. All you need is dedication and the courage to bust your ass.

I'm finally getting to the point where I can start an actual bulk/cut cycle now that my metabolism has stabilized after such a drastic change. So, when I get my journey thread up, I am looking for direction. How to do a full out bulk with minimal fat gains and what areas of my body to focus on.

Chencho
08-11-08, 10:34 am
Whats up guys! I live in Northern Cambria.....I've been lift'n for 4 years now. I've never done any shows or anything like that yet, but I'd like to someday though. I have to get school out of the way first. I hardly have time to lift, but I make the time for it. I'm going to school at IUP for exercise science. I have one more year left. I work at Rogels Ice in Norhern Cambria and at the gym at IUP. I obviously love lifting weights, hunt'n and fish'n and riding my Harley. I'm real easy to get along with and would like to meet new people. I'm up for any advice or suggestions on training if you guys wanna share your workouts cause I get bored with the same old routine.

I'm look'n forward to knowing everyone!

HumanHorrorFilm
08-11-08, 12:42 pm
Stopping in here to introduce myself. I'm Pat from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. I just competed in my first strongman competition, took 5th place in men's under 231(weighed in at 200, currently weight bout 197). I am aiming to continue in Strongman competitions and just stumbled upon this board recently. I lurked for a few weeks, just scoping it out, then decided to join after I saw how into lifting everyone is and willing to exchange ideas/advice.

I look forward to getting helpful insight here. My current strength(in relation to my overall strength) are deadlifts and weaknesses are pressing movements, of all sorts. I hope to remedy this as the log Press is a huge huge part of strongman

SelfInflicted
08-11-08, 12:51 pm
Hi All,

My name is Alex. I'm 24 years old and am from Southern California(LA/Orange County). I started lifting about a year and 1/2 ago after realizing that gaming was ruining my life and was not a healthy life style. As a year and a half ago I was 230lbs at 6'; now I am currently 185 and am looking to shed a bit more fat in hopes to get down to 10% BF, if not lower. I haven't really thought of my goals passed that, due to my knowledge and experience being so limited, but I hope to fix that during this phase with the help of the forvm.

JaredD
08-11-08, 1:32 pm
Brothers n pipe hitters,
My name is Jared, im currently serving in the US Navy, I've been everywhere, literally and seen all kinds of crazy things.. I started taking Animalpak early in 2005, my training had hit a lull, and animal pak put me back on track, now im really trying to put on more mass and lean myself out. I'll be the first to admit that Im pretty wet behind the ears when it comes to power lifting and mass building, so any advice is more than welcome. Thanks for having me here. - Jared D

Heckenshutze
08-11-08, 2:38 pm
Shawn from The Island Coast of Florida. I'm a Noob to weightlifting. Former team sniper for the US army. Now im just a grunt working in communications.

BadddAssMofo
08-12-08, 6:26 pm
Hi Fellas,
I'm from Galway, Ireland. I'm 20 years old and been lifting for two years. I'd love to know if there are any other Irish lifters out there. It'd be great if ye could give any tips on how to obtain Animal pak and stak now that it's banned in this country. Furthermore any suggestions on how we might lobby the government to change this would be fantastic.

shredder
08-12-08, 9:57 pm
Bros,

I'm 20 years old, just started bodybuilding 10 months ago and love every minute of it. Not to sure if I want to do competitions though, but want to get huge.

later - shredder

An1malMade
08-14-08, 1:02 pm
;) What's up forvm? AM here.

ronal_joe
08-14-08, 8:12 pm
im joe,20 years old.im irish.been lifting (properly)for about a year.weigh 10 and a half stone(65kg).want to get alot bigger!best lift is dead 140kg.

mcbeast
08-14-08, 8:17 pm
Hi Fellas,
I'm from Galway, Ireland. I'm 20 years old and been lifting for two years. I'd love to know if there are any other Irish lifters out there. It'd be great if ye could give any tips on how to obtain Animal pak and stak now that it's banned in this country. Furthermore any suggestions on how we might lobby the government to change this would be fantastic.
Im an irish lad,tho i dont live in the lands.Im here in the united states,born and raised.Tho i plan on venturing there soon enough.

No idea how to sneak it in bro,get close with a forvm member here maybe,and have it sent to you.That would get quite expensive tho.

Why is it banned?

Welcome guys.We got a great crew here.Looking forward to seeing all you bust your ass for your goals.Keep your head up and eyes on the prize.Get it done boys.

Ross M
08-15-08, 12:22 pm
Whats hapnin guys my names Ross I'm 18 from south west england (Devon if you're familiar to the area, Paignton/Totnes if you're familiar to Devon). I'm 6ft 1, about 190lbs and at the moment im getting a 97.5kg benchpress, 130kg atg squat and I don't yet do deadlifts cause I like my back the way it is and I've never learnt the form. Used to be really into rugby but it's taken a back seat and I'm now pursuing bodybuilding. Consider myself a pure rookie but I've been using gym for 3 years now. Always up for a chat about routines, supps, diet and anything else so give me a shout sometime if you're bored. Also anyone who wants to help me improve my own selection of above factors it would be great to hear from ya!
Peace out!
Ross M

BadddAssMofo
08-15-08, 4:03 pm
[QUOTE=excessive endorphins;480220]Im an irish lad,tho i dont live in the lands.Im here in the united states,born and raised.Tho i plan on venturing there soon enough.

No idea how to sneak it in bro,get close with a forvm member here maybe,and have it sent to you.That would get quite expensive tho.

Why is it banned?

It was banned becuase the amount of vitamins the Animal Pak contains is above the recommended daily amount of the Irish Medical association. This makes no sense to me. The product is aimed at bodybuilders and powerlifters, not average joes. Anyway, someone could easily exceed the rda by taking two servings of an average multivitamin.................and besides, why ban a vitamin, something good for you, when alcohol cigarettes, and shitty food are readily available. It's ridiculous.

BigH0288
08-16-08, 5:57 pm
How's it going Brothers. I've been in this way of life for just over a year now and I'm seeing a lot of great things. The most important thing I've gotten is self respect. I am learning more and more every day and I'm always looking for new advice and input to help me on this journey. I'm looking forward to being a part of this family.

BigH

mrashr
08-17-08, 9:29 pm
Hey how u guys doin!, im new to this, just started buildin muscle 3 months ago..so far i shed about 40 pounds of fats!...cool place you got here...btw im from Malaysia...(that is country between Thailand and Singapore :)

cheers....

bigpappa160
08-18-08, 4:19 pm
I'm hailing from Hartford, Al, 44 yrs old, 5' 7"., 230lbs. I started this game when I was in the 10th grade. Been doing the iron game along time. I'm a Proud retired Army Sergeant First Class. Been retired from the service since DEC 06. My goal here is to learn more and to get as strong as I can. Can't never get enough information on training, supplements and advice. I'm currently part of a Powerlifting Team (South Alabama Barbell) currently located in Hartford, Al. Checkout the website www.salbb.com. I've been powerlifting since 1984. When I was in the Army not to many meets due to being deployed so I trained when I could Since retiring I have been in 1 Bench meet and 2 Full Meets. Currently training right now but not for a meet, due to some health issues. That's it, I will check back later!

Tackle-Topher
08-18-08, 5:53 pm
Hey brothers, Topher here.

Fist off this place has been a great help to me; I have finally made the step to join in on some of this chat that goes on in here. Thanks to everyone who posts and makes my next lifting session that little bit harder ;)

I'm a Defensive Tackle for Warwick University in England, I'm trying to be a leader on the team and get Animals out of everyone there, this place is my motivation when I have to give it to others.

I'm 6 nothing, 220lbs and about 20% bf.

Bench 225lbs, Dead 380lbs, squat 400lbs. (Confusing working from Kgs to lbs)

Training on and off for a few years now but plan to stick to it this time, I've kicked to the curb the bad habits that were preventing me from reaching my goals and I have a clear view of where I wanna go. Gonna start a Journey on here for you all to read, but first I'm working my way through some of the other articles on here for help and so I dont tread on anyones toes.

Peace

CreatineSteve
08-18-08, 9:26 pm
Wuts good ppl,
its Creatine Steven here...
23 yrs old., on n off workin out since 15... recently revitalized my whole life in terms of nutrition an conditioning, found a new found passion for hittin the gym an eating healthy n eating big... recent dropped from 190lbs. to 156lbs. at 6% BF enjoyin the shreddin look, but lookin forward to gettin jacked up again now that i found the Animal in me once again

rmeguy
08-19-08, 11:00 am
Hey brothers. I am 21 Yrs. old stationed here in lovely Iraq. But home is Germany. I have been lifting on and off for about 3 yrs. I have been lucky in having great partners (ex League) lifters, who introduced me to this great lifestyle. About 238 and 6'4 right now would like to be a solid 240. Lookin forward to the forvm!!

Desert Muscle
08-19-08, 11:52 am
Hey brothers. I am 21 Yrs. old stationed here in lovely Iraq. But home is Germany. I have been lifting on and off for about 3 yrs. I have been lucky in having great partners (ex League) lifters, who introduced me to this great lifestyle. About 238 and 6'4 right now would like to be a solid 240. Lookin forward to the forvm!!

Alright... another deployed muscle head. Army SSG here. Im in the sandbox again too... what fun. Hope you got a decent gym wherever your at. Be safe brother

Bard of Rage
08-19-08, 12:34 pm
Hiya, I'm a 22 year old Airforce member currently serving in RAF Mildenhall, U.K. I've been weightlifting on and off for a few years now and I reassed my priorties in May and said screw doing that. I've been lifting serious since and have come to rely on using the animal products most likely since House is part of their line. 6'1" 214lbs with a small gut and hoping to become a freak. Give it time my friends...

InkdMuscle
08-19-08, 12:39 pm
Hiya, I'm a 22 year old Airforce member currently serving in RAF Mildenhall, U.K. I've been weightlifting on and off for a few years now and I reassed my priorties in May and said screw doing that. I've been lifting serious since and have come to rely on using the animal products most likely since House is part of their line. 6'1" 214lbs with a small gut and hoping to become a freak. Give it time my friends...

Welcome brother. Im glad u decided to join the movement and lifestyle that we all call ANIMAL. If you ever have any questions or need to to shoot the shit im here bro, just shoot me a PM.

hawthorj
08-19-08, 4:31 pm
two years into this game and i'm still very very new. i've seen so many amazing things come from this and i can only see it getting better. every day i eat sleep and breath this lifestyle, in the last year i've wrapped my life around it. i can't get enough of it. originally from new jersey, currently foward deployed to japan in the navy. being on a ship 280 days out of the year, you become creative with the small "gym" that's available. it's become my home away from home. i'm far from the biggest guy in there, but my intensity comes from my addiction. looking forward to all the motivation that the forvm can provide

The.Rizz
08-19-08, 7:17 pm
yo 'sup bretherin of iron, this THE(dot)Rizz comin at y'all from toronto, Canada, just wanted to say hi

Trav
08-19-08, 9:38 pm
Names Travis 32 yrs. old currently living in Oregon.Been lifting serious for about 2.5 yrs. I'm 6'3'' Started out @ about 190 lbs. currently 245.Like everyone else here i just want to keep growing.This site looks like the place to be for those serious about size

DASO
08-20-08, 8:46 am
Whats up guys new to the forum. I am 28 6,2" 195. Looking to grow and strenghten. Just started a cycle of pak, m-stak, and pump.

bobby skillz
08-20-08, 9:27 am
five years in the game. 32 years old. and i love leg days.
still battling to find my way in the "forum". a pity i dont look as great as i feel. after a workout

Little Z
08-20-08, 4:06 pm
Whats up brothers?

New to the F O R V M, but not to Animal. 22 years old, from the great state of Ohio, I look forward to being apart of this true Family.

Syn

tchsupra
08-21-08, 7:03 am
Sup bros, been lifting about a year and a half now and Im currently deplyed to Iraq in the USAF. Planning on hitting it hard while Im here, but at the same time nursing a hurt shoulder.

As soon as that is better Im jumping on the Animal train. Cant wait for it!

P!tbull
08-22-08, 3:37 pm
Wassup brothers, Im completely new to the game (1 year), got into it through Martial Arts (jeet Kune Do). Im 16 years old and from Germany. As has been mentioned before this forum has become necessary for my training, just like the water I drink, the food I eat and the air I breathe

- Better die for something than live for nothing -

Rubicon
08-23-08, 12:01 am
Hail

New here. Born in Vancouver, Canada, currently relocated to Japan for a year. Been lifting since 15. 21 now. Learned lots along the way, hope to learn more in this life's work.

Jr. Bacon
08-25-08, 4:04 am
My name's Jason B. I'm from NC, living in Germany. I've been lifting for a few years, but my last deployment planted a bug in me. Every trip to the gym was an obsession; I started with the desire to add a bit of weight, and some strength for my ruck-marches and push ups. I kept pushing. I wanted to lift more and more. I kept pulling that iron off the Earth, disgusted with my weakness. And it's that weakness that keeps me going. I continue to suffer like the rest, and in my suffering, in my darkness, and in my weakness, I find strength. It's good to be here.

D Black
08-25-08, 5:34 pm
I feel like I have been lost for so long. I used to be in hardcore back in the late 80sto early 90s but stopped. I injured my back and was banned from the gym for two weeks. I met a girl and never went back. Now I am getting the feeling back. All it took was my 16 yr old son not wanting to take any advice from me, why? because I dont look like I know what Im talking about (fat). My life has been going down hill and I think its time for me to go back to the time when life was good. Thats why Im here I need you guys to help and motivate me so I can get back to form. Im ready to start my journey

thepunisher3188
08-25-08, 10:16 pm
what's up, my names Nick live in North Jersey. I got involved with the "Animal" lifestyle about 4 years ago after senior year of high school and took weightlifting very seriously. I started out as a little chubby kid in freshman year weighing 165 lbs to becoming a lean 150 lbs. It all came from the proper amount of cardio from cross country, track, and weight lifting. I learned how to properly cut weight to correctly putting it back on with miniscule body fat. I am now 165 and about 7% bf. I also work full time 40-50 hours a week, luckyily the gym I belong to is 24 hours so I have been known to do two a day training or working out after work til 2 a.m. I've been doing martial arts in the areas of Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu. I'm currently pursuing a bachelors degree in Criminal Justice and hoping to attain a position with a local police department within the next year. Look forward to talk to everyone on here.

CBLifts
08-26-08, 12:48 pm
Hey this is Craig, I'm the new guy here but like the animal pak so I thought I'd join

mcbeast
08-26-08, 12:51 pm
Welcome guys!

Get yourselves set up with a journey,where you can record your thoughts & your lifts.We all look forward to dropping in.Also,if theres an ABC in your area,be sure to check it out.Most the time we have seminars from guys whove been on both the stage & platform,and kickass lifting with other animals along with grub! So,get involved.You wont be dissapointed!

GerryT
08-26-08, 12:57 pm
Hello. Friend of The Lad from NY. Been around a long time, never was able to compete on stage as I thought I might. Imjuries, ailments, family, etc. got in the way.

Been a posing coach for about 20 years (with my late life now on my own), and willing to offer advice, annswer quesions, etc. no charge or obligation whatsover.

Always had a huge respect for this sport and its participants and wish everyone the best always.

machineman
08-26-08, 1:05 pm
Welcome guys!

Get yourselves set up with a journey,where you can record your thoughts & your lifts.We all look forward to dropping in.Also,if theres an ABC in your area,be sure to check it out.Most the time we have seminars from guys whove been on both the stage & platform,and kickass lifting with other animals along with grub! So,get involved.You wont be dissapointed!

100% agree...best thing I did was start up a journey...good luck.

fitnessman
08-26-08, 2:02 pm
Yes! It’s really fitnessman! PM me at bb.com if you don’t believe me! Universal Rep has invited me over here and I will be working closely with Universal on my contest prep. I will be doing a log here and at bb.com.

This should be fun as I am an old Power Lifter and really the whole BBing thing is kind of new to me. But injuries and life changes has lead me in this direction.

Will be posting a thread soon and asking what ya’ll think I should be doing supplement wise.

Thanks for the invite!

norrim1
08-26-08, 2:08 pm
Yes! It’s really fitnessman! PM me at bb.com if you don’t believe me! Universal Rep has invited me over here and I will be working closely with Universal on my contest prep. I will be doing a log here and at bb.com.

This should be fun as I am an old Power Lifter and really the whole BBing thing is kind of new to me. But injuries and life changes has lead me in this direction.

Will be posting a thread soon and asking what ya’ll think I should be doing supplement wise.

Thanks for the invite!

Welcome to the Forvm fitnessman. Good luck with your contest prep and if you need help with anything on here just ask!

fitnessman
08-26-08, 3:01 pm
Welcome to the Forvm fitnessman. Good luck with your contest prep and if you need help with anything on here just ask!

Thanks for the welcome!

navyfrogman44
08-26-08, 5:16 pm
hey everyone , way up here in ontario , Canada so glad to be a member here ,
im 17 and a diver in the canadian forces ive only been trainning for almost a year but ive seen a major improvment i started last november weighing 138 pounds now im 160 , im looking to compete in a few years and take my military carrer to a higher level.

Cheers!

machineman
08-26-08, 5:40 pm
hey everyone , way up here in ontario , Canada so glad to be a member here ,
im 17 and a diver in the canadian forces ive only been trainning for almost a year but ive seen a major improvment i started last november weighing 138 pounds now im 160 , im looking to compete in a few years and take my military carrer to a higher level.

Cheers!

welcome....looks like some good solid gains so far...keep up the work....

navyfrogman44
08-26-08, 5:47 pm
ya thanks for sure i couldnt have done it without the info on the site though on the animal pak website and especially the m-stack and pak wow! hope to be talking to everyone soon.

thanks and cheers guys

Slick0ne
08-27-08, 3:50 am
What's up fellas? Name's Slick and I'm originally from the Dirty South (GA) but Iraq is my home for now.

My goal is to be JACKED DA HELL UP!! Can't wait to get some good insight from folks that have been in the Iron game for a while even from folks just starting out. Knowledge is key in everything we do.

Peace, for now!!

halfdead
08-27-08, 11:03 am
Will Hinson. 31 years old. been lifting for about 12 years. I have used Animal Staks for around 4 years I guess. Ready to get some new ideas. 6'0 220 13% bf

Meister
08-28-08, 10:34 am
Whats up guys im Meister a 20 year old ex colliegate athlete who had some knee issues so now im just hittin the gym super hard starting my first set of animal pak on monday got animal pak animal cut animal omega and animal flex so should be a good solid start. Hope to see you guys around.

TheGeneralGB
08-28-08, 3:25 pm
what up guys, im from queens new york. im 20 years old and ive been lifting since im 16..Started off at 280 pounds of fat, got down to 215 by 18 years old. Spent the summer cutting from 210 to 178. Sucks to lose some strength tho but hey winter is here and im looking to gain some more size again. I stumbled onto this forum and its got some real good advice, now i hope i can contribute some myself

johnny7
08-28-08, 7:03 pm
Well today marked the first day of decently heavy benching since elbow surgery. I have worked my way back slowly because of baseball but today put up 365x5 and on my next go around sometime next week I will be looking to get back over 400. Don't really know why I am posting this but I was pretty stoked.

LuvsThePain
08-28-08, 7:15 pm
Well today marked the first day of decently heavy benching since elbow surgery. I have worked my way back slowly because of baseball but today put up 365x5 and on my next go around sometime next week I will be looking to get back over 400. Don't really know why I am posting this but I was pretty stoked.

Good to hear your back man! Sounds like recovery from your surgery is going well. Those are some quick strength gains by the way, good job! Be careful and don't reinjure yourself. It sucks having to wait it out because of an injury.

LTP

johnny7
08-28-08, 8:03 pm
Spokane huh? I'm in Lewiston. And thanks.

Maccabee
08-28-08, 11:25 pm
good job man...good come back...warm up very well and stay safe. Peace

I AM PLAYER
08-29-08, 11:33 pm
Whats Good Fellas, Key Player. 5'9 200 Football Is My Passion I Attended Iowa University Where I Played Strong Safety, Ive Never Been Able To Consume Milk, So Its Hard To Try And Get Bigger When Everyone Else Is Taking A Shit Load Of Protein, But Hard Work And Animal Pak Has Helped Me Bench 400 And Squat 550, Dont Believe Me. Whats Your Email Address I'll Send You A Video Of Me Doing Work In The Weight Room

J-Dawg
08-30-08, 1:27 pm

Good to have you back brother. Sounds like you're moving some good weight... How long ago was your surgery?

InkdMuscle
08-30-08, 1:30 pm
nice jump to get back in the iron bro. its always tough after a surgery to get back to where you were at b4. but thats what seperates the men from the boys, DEDICATION. So keep it up bro and make sure to get good and warm.

MaddDoggMC
08-31-08, 11:41 am
What it do everyone!My name's Simon,I'm 16,turnin 17 this september and I'm from Latvia.Been bodybuildin about a year now and I love it.I'm a very big fan of Animal supplements and I'm glad I'm a member of The FORVM.So I'll be glad to see new shit here cuz Animal iz what makes me train hard...This lifestyle is crazy...hardcore trill!

Tony The Tiger
08-31-08, 5:45 pm
Yo I'm Tony The Tiger, I'm 22 and have been lifting since I was 16. My Dad got me into lifting when I was a kid because he was a personal trainer at the small local gym in our town. Later on I ended up working at that gym and from there on to MaxMuscle in Salinas. Supplements are my business, I've used just about everything on the Market, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Animal is my core. Pump, Pak, Nitro. Can't beat the basics. I use alot of other stuff to. I have to admit I like Prohormones, don't mind post cyclin. I plan on doing a local show next summer, just need to get some more size over fall and winter. Right now I'm 240 lbs. at 5'9", about 10% BF. I got 19 in. arms, goin for 20in. Good back and chest, but I know I need to bring up my delts, and bring in the waist a lot. Looking forward to all the wisdom and support from you guys. If anybody has any supplement questions, hit me up, I've probably used it.
Proud To Be Animal

Go Big Or Go Home
09-01-08, 4:28 pm
What's going on fellas. I am 17 years old and I live in Upstate New York. I weigh 185 lbs and stand tall at 6'2. I'm really looking to get into lifting more and get more serious. One of my main goals is to get my weight up to 210 lbs.

Bench:200lbs.
Squat:380lbs.
Dead Lift: 235lbs.

Firedrake
09-01-08, 4:40 pm
GoBig -- I've been there, my young friend. Ain't nuthin' to it, but to do it. Seriously. Get under the iron and push. Keep your diet clean and your log book up, and you'll be putting on serious mass in no time. You're at a prime age for it -- I remember it well.

BARERIK
09-01-08, 4:44 pm
Whats Up. I'm 17 Years Old About To Be 18 In October. I'm 5' 10" or 5' 11" And About 180 lbs. I'm Back Liftin' Because I Was In And Outta Sports In High School. Just Graduated And Got Back Up From 160 lbs In About 2 Months. I'm Crackin' Back Down Fellas.

Go Big Or Go Home
09-01-08, 4:59 pm
GoBig -- I've been there, my young friend. Ain't nuthin' to it, but to do it. Seriously. Get under the iron and push. Keep your diet clean and your log book up, and you'll be putting on serious mass in no time. You're at a prime age for it -- I remember it well.

I'm really looking forward to working my ass off towards this. And you can count on it for sure that I will make my weight and reach my goal. I'll keep you updated. For now I need to find a workout that gives me a satisfied feel when I leave the gym. My workout now doesn't seem to give me that good soar im looking for

BARERIK
09-01-08, 5:06 pm
I'm really looking forward to working my ass off towards this. And you can count on it for sure that I will make my weight and reach my goal. I'll keep you updated. For now I need to find a workout that gives me a satisfied feel when I leave the gym. My workout now doesn't seem to give me that good soar im looking for

What I Did Was Found A Good Workout From The Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding by Arnold Schwarzenegger And Used It For A While Then Recently Began Tweeking It And Adding Things To Improve An Area Or Just Get A Good Workout That Day. I'm Sore Everyday. So If U Get A Chance Try To Get A hold Of That Book Because Theres Some Pretty Cool Stuff In There To Educate Yourself On Eating And Training Right.

Go Big Or Go Home
09-01-08, 5:14 pm
What I Did Was Found A Good Workout From The Encyclopedia of Bodybuilding by Arnold Schwarzenegger And Used It For A While Then Recently Began Tweeking It And Adding Things To Improve An Area Or Just Get A Good Workout That Day. I'm Sore Everyday. So If U Get A Chance Try To Get A hold Of That Book Because Theres Some Pretty Cool Stuff In There To Educate Yourself On Eating And Training Right.

Alright. That sounds like what I will probably do then. Thank You

ManBearPig8842
09-01-08, 11:20 pm
Whats up everyone, my name is Jim. I am a 20 year old guy who is trying to take is best stab at the good life. I live in a small town in Mid-Michigan, where I am emplyed as a diet-tech at the local hosptial while I attend school; where I study nursing. I started lifting at the age of 16, when my mother bought me a gym pass as my gift. It wasnt anything I asked for but 2 months into it, I was hooked. Two years ago I met a guy who thought I had potential and asked me if I wanted to learn how to train and eat right, in hopes of getting em into a competition..Well, here we are two years later, and I am exactly 17 days out from the Gauthier Classic, which will be my first show.

FAMILY- 2 younger brothers, and parents.
HOBBIES (outside of bodybuilding- Football and basketball..ALL-AREA atlhlete in high school
CURRENT STATS- 6'2, 233lbs at 5% BF. I'm ALmost ready to start drying out the water!

Linebacker
09-02-08, 4:35 pm
Just a quick introduction , names Andrew , been looking for somewhere that i can get everything i need in the one place and looks like i've found it here. Looked at the forvm for a while and everyone really seems to know there stuff , current using PUMP to help with my workouts . My real passion is American Football ( I'm scottish and live and play here ) , so i'm trying to get bigger/faster/stronger for that , i'll probably start a journey and go into more detail in that about my workouts and diet etc.

nate0317
09-03-08, 11:33 am
Yo. Name's Nate. I'm a Marine scout/sniper, so I really don't compete at all. Got no time off. I train just for me and the mirror. Been working out solid for like 6 years now, but just got back into lifting like 6 months ago in sniper school. I almost beat the Marine Corps pullup record last year, I did 86 consecutively (5 away from the record). I've been reading articles on the site for a while now, and thought it was about time I sign up. Thanks.

Gaming09
09-03-08, 1:30 pm
Hello all, Its a privilege to be part of the forum!

A little about myself I am 23 years old, just started w/ animal products happy to say already seeing improvements, I am a Amateur boxer here in NY, I train six days a week 3 days for boxing 3 days building/cardio etc.. I work a 9-5 office job so by the time i get out of here its like letting the lion out of its cage. Aprox 1 year ago i was 218 lbs of pure fat w/ 10 inch arms... Looked like a little girl w/ a beer belly and a beard, Hard work and determination and without the use of stimulants or diet pills, I got down to 155lbs with 17 inch arms, Now im looking to stay lean and pack on some more muscle! Currently im using Animal Cuts and Animal Paks. I have tried other products and never have i seen my body respond so quickly and positively to anything.

I will try to be a good contributor and hope to speak to you all soon!

Sw3aTl3LeeDE4TL1vE
09-03-08, 1:54 pm
hey bro's. I am 20 and currently going to college but have been always dedicated to improving myself in the gym. Lately I have had my diet locked in and no mistakes. I am currently 6'0 and 200 lbs. with 17" arms. Not big enough! I am glad to be apart of this FORVM for advice needs and people like me who have similiar questions. My dream would be to become an ANIMAL!!

Sw3aTl3LeeDE4TL1vE
09-03-08, 1:58 pm
hey bro's. I am 20 and currently going to college but have been always dedicated to improving myself in the gym. Lately I have had my diet locked in and no mistakes. I am currently 6'0 and 200 lbs. with 17" arms. Not big enough! I am glad to be apart of this FORVM for advice needs and people like me who have similiar questions. My dream would be to become an ANIMAL!! "If it tastes good, SPIT IT OUT!

WeightPusher
09-03-08, 10:47 pm
Hello!..Im Todd...from Alliance Ohio..41 and 5-8 and 230..got some 17's, that id like to grow..and a bench that id like to improve...and hope to keep doing squats..cause they feel good, and they make ya grow....250lb someday.nuf said..., been hitting it hard for the last 6 years..since i put the bottle down...and transfered my addiction to the YMCA..real interested in the ABC..love the idea of meeting some folks, and getting new ideas...love to get a feel for the olympic lifts..and incorperate them in my workouts!.....PEACE..and Push some Weight!

jeroen
09-04-08, 2:50 am
Hi guys....My name is Jeroen and I am a dutch guy living in the northern parts of Italy (for about 6yrs now). All my life I dedicated to martial arts, starting at the age of 7.
About three months ago I started lifting. It all started because me and my brother wanted to put on some weight...ya know...like the more you weigh...the harde your punches and kicks will be. Anyways...I have been doing the martial arts for a long time now and apparantly it is time for a change.
Since I started liftin' I got more and more passionate about it and now I am training about 4 times a week...enjoying every sec off it....just training hard...feelin' good!!
Looking forward to gettin' to know ya'll!!

sweatstains
09-05-08, 7:42 am
Hello everyone,

Name is Jon,
From Ohio

I started training at 16 for Football, I spent most of high school spending my parents money on food and rec memberships...

At 19 I kinda fell away from it all. Things at home weren't all the great and I was on my own. I got Married at 21 and started training again at 23. I Turned 24 in June and started putting my home gym together.

I'm 6'1" @ 220, I'm sure I'm like everyone else when I say I'm not happy with my build in the least bit. I always have the thoughts in the back of my mind where would I be today if I had never stopped. So if I may, I'll say... Do whatever it takes to stay in the game. It will eliminate the "What If" factor.

I can't seem to keep a good workout partner so I tend to train alone...

Anyways that's me, my apologies I tend to be long winded.

Again thanks for the opportunity to join you all, hope we can motivate one another.

nikstokes
09-05-08, 9:55 pm
Hey whats going on all?

My name's Nik, I'm 18 years old and I've been bodybuilding on and off since my freshmen year in high school, I'm now a freshmen in college.

I haven't worked out much in a long time, so Im very eager to hit the weights again and will hopefully get some money to join a gym. I've always had problems with motivation, so if you have any tips on staying motvated, please let me know.

Thanks,
Nik

InkdMuscle
09-05-08, 10:06 pm
Hey whats going on all?

My name's Nik, I'm 18 years old and I've been bodybuilding on and off since my freshmen year in high school, I'm now a freshmen in college.

I haven't worked out much in a long time, so Im very eager to hit the weights again and will hopefully get some money to join a gym. I've always had problems with motivation, so if you have any tips on staying motvated, please let me know.

Thanks,
Nik

Hows it going Nik. Glad to you decided to join our family. all the inspiration you need is right here. Check out the Livin section there are plenty of threads there that will spark the fire under your ass to keep ya moving. Again welcome. If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or any one else on here.

protaperrider101
09-06-08, 2:47 pm
Name: Pensy
Height: 5'10
Weight:155lbs. (skinny little bastard)
Weight Ambition: anything over 200lbs
Real Ambition: Become a true ANIMAL
Progress: Currently Bulking
Favorite Workout: Back
Any Questions: Ask Me

Peace*

midwest
09-06-08, 5:09 pm
what up fellas.. just gettin back at it been goin about 5 years on and off

!Gnomeking!
09-08-08, 10:06 am
Hey I am in the Army currently in Baghdad

!Gnomeking!
09-08-08, 10:08 am
Hey I am in the Army currently in Baghdad. I lift with 50Deuce

Here I Stand
09-08-08, 11:06 am
hello fellow animal pak. i found this site by seeing the ads in flex magazine and i begin thinking to myself how those pics are so motivational. frank mcgrath symbolizes the true meaning of Animal. my goal is to get back at 250lbs by Nov. 1st and hopefully come in around 260lbs by the new year. i am 6'4" and right now i weigh in at 240lbs. i was at 250 but caught a stomach flu and dropped 10lbs and almost 1/2" off my arms. i am going to start a journey so i can reflect back on it to keep me up to date with my poundages and exercises and to keep me motivated. i work out in my basement. I reside in Atlanta. thanks for reading....Here I Stand.

eastsidekid
09-08-08, 10:52 pm
hey guys whats up...im new here...i guess you could call me the work-out nut that is getting back into it after 3 years and a broken leg(femer)...so im starting from the beginning...body isnt completley out of shape just noticed it is getting week and really need to get back to it...it has been hard to find a good site and this one looked great so I hope to help everyone when I can and would appreciate as much help as possible...I do all the training in my basement and alone so im a self motivated person...dont really know what supplements to take or what routine I should get back into....so I look forward to talking to most of you...thanks for excepting me on you forum...

Ryan

Fullback#35
09-09-08, 2:31 pm
My names Chris, i took up american football in the UK(Scotland) and realised pretty quickly that to go anywhere in any sport you have to work hard and that work goes on in the gym. I play Football for a Mens team(18+) and iv stepped up my intensity since then and plan on being in the mix for the national selectors and making the Great Britain National Squad for the World championships in 2010 in Sweden. Im gonna start a journey and see how i progress through this off season to my 1st full season with the team and of course on how i train to be where i wanna be.

jmoney
09-10-08, 6:07 am
whats up. names jason im from ohio i been liftin for a few years off and on. im wanting to do a show sometime in the next year or so

Sdt_Clint
09-11-08, 4:22 pm
Hi,

I'm Clint, 21 years old and I've been "bodybuilding" on and off for about 6 years now.
I never made great improvements, partially because of me..
I'm into MMA right now and of course bodybuilding.
I live in Belgium and I'm in the army but because of some injuries I had to stop, basicly when I'm ijnury free again I'll sign up again.

Some poor stats:

Height: 5ft10.5inch
Weight: 161 lb
Training: 6 years on and off + martial arts: at the moment MMA
Bf: +- 11%
Deadlift: 100kg x 4
Benchpress: 90kg x 4

Goals: reach 77kg at 8a10% bf
increase strenght, stamina and endurance for MMA

Hope you guys can help me and I maybe help some of you

Grtz

countrymike
09-11-08, 8:15 pm
Its me Mike Olsen "aka" (countrymike)...I'm real glad to be here this place rocks! Universal Rep is the man that pointed me in this direction and I'm glad he did. I love Animal products and I'm currently logging Animal Flex over at BB.COM. And so far this stuff is AWESOME I love it..If ya get a chance stop by my log and say hi:)....Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this family/team....

Mike Olsen....

Toughguy4
09-12-08, 7:05 am
im an Officer in the U.S. Marines and myself and my Marines are always jacking steel whether its from nice gyms around Camp Lejeune or blowing off the dust and sand in some hell hole in Iraq. Anyways will be checkin out the the site to keep us motivated in the weightroom as well as on patrol....thanks gents

Onslaught619
09-12-08, 8:33 pm
Hello everyone, Im 32 years old from San Diego, CA. I found this forum just yesterday and was reading the threads all day. I love the advice and resources animalpak gives and I just bought my first animal cuts today. I just recovered from shoulder surgery and now I'm ready to shed some of the weight I put on during recovery. My goal is to lose the weight first,then start building some serious muscle. I hope to get as much advice and support from everyone on here and to share what I achieved.

DeadliftX
09-13-08, 2:32 pm
what's up guys Cole here im a soldier deployed to afghanistan right now and im stationed in kentucky when home..been lifting off and on for the past 5 years but just recently decided to hit it like an animal i hope to learn as much as i can here and become a true animal!

Firedrake
09-14-08, 3:25 pm
Welcome, Cole!

Glad to see one of the guys deployed has the time an energy to hit the weights AND the access to reach out to the rest of The World.

Good on ya!

'drake

silverbullet-wp
09-15-08, 9:15 am
HI

I am new around here. Love the NO BS atttiude of animalpak. Look forward to learning and hopefully contributing to your lifting community

Big Guy
09-15-08, 8:12 pm
My name is CRAIG I live in Charleston S.C. I train at Golds Gym. I am 48 yrs old I train 5 days a week 5'7" 215... I have been working out since my 20's and my passion has gone from I dont want to sweat infront of anybody to if your not gonna lift that get the ^%^&%&* out of the way! funny thing is the Gm at Golds calls me "The Animal"....I did 20 45lbs plates on the leg press last week for 12. I love to lift heavy...most of my work outs and movements go up to 80% max for reps.I try to stay in the 10-15 rep window with every movement. I have tried everybodys everything as far as supps go. what am I takin now...
Animal pak
Animal Nitro
Animal pump
Animal Flex
Animal Omega
Uni-Liver
NOX-3
Torrent just tried a cycle of it and I am switchin from BSN Cellmass/Storm
whey by ON
No-xplod BSN/Shock Therapy back and forth
My cycle Stack is Animal Stak with M-Stak followed by 2 cycles of Animal test during the Animal Test, I cycle Animal Stak on the first can of Animal Test and M-Stak during the 2nd can of Animal Test then come off Animal Test and do Stak & M-Stak together.when I come off Animal Test I do 1 can of Animal Cuts with the Stak & M-Stak Cycle. This works for me!!!

thenothingthatis
09-15-08, 11:34 pm
My cycle Stack is Animal Stak with M-Stak followed by 2 cycles of Animal test during the Animal Test, I cycle Animal Stak on the first can of Animal Test and M-Stak during the 2nd can of Animal Test then come off Animal Test and do Stak & M-Stak together.when I come off Animal Test I do 1 can of Animal Cuts with the Stak & M-Stak Cycle. This works for me!!!

wow that's what you call a stack!

Joshua F
09-17-08, 12:27 pm
Hi I'm new here

my name is Joshua I live in Puerto Rico
my friend vinny introduce me to this forum he was here this weekend to guess posing
and we had an ABC last monday. in my own gym. we train togheter and he give me good advice sence i did the USA and place 5th in the light heavyweight, and now i'm 10 weeks out from Nationals. so i'm here to chad and if you have questions don't be afraid to ask me if i can help i'll answer!!! take care every one!!!!!

Josh

ironprof
09-17-08, 1:29 pm
What's up, guys. My name is Michael. I am 27 years old. I was just hired as a professor at a university in southern California. Hence, the screen name "ironprof". I cannot confirm, but I must be the youngest professor there, and almost certainly the only one dedicated to the iron.

So, why do I dig the iron? Plain and simple - I love it. I do it for myself. I'll be honest with all of you - I do not plan to compete. Once again, I'm doing it just for myself. However, I'm a really open minded guy. Who knows what the future may hold. One person has already tried to talk me into competing. I don't plan to, but I won't rule it out completely.

I've been training for about a year. I am drawn to bodybuilding because I love the challenge. I love to compete with myself - get stronger, look better, eat better, the whole works. I study bodybuilding nutrition on a daily basis. I'm hardcore about the whey shakes, eggwhites, pre and post work out nutrition, aminos, creatine, stacking, everything. And of course... the Pak. Nothing is better. I got hooked last February because I couldn't the omnipresence of it, and the positive reviews and results that it gets. I love this site, and I love Wrath's journey. We all take journeys in life, and I am drawn to one that requires extraordinary discipline. This iron game has taught me a lot about myself. I may not be competing, or at least not at the moment, but I'm dedicated and hardcore enough to be an Animal.

Thanks guys,

Michael

mountainking
09-18-08, 12:53 pm
hey fellas mountainking here. I'm 38 got back into the game about 2 years ago. saw myself at 315 lbs and said fuck this. 2 years later i'm 238 and still going. love this line of products and thought joining here would give me some good insight on what i need to doto get myself right again. thanks for letting me on and talk to ya soon.

azza30
09-18-08, 4:11 pm
Azza30 here. I'm now 31, trained for 14 years on and off. I started training coz I was that 120lb weakling. Last couple of years of training have been up and down. Summer 2007 I was shredded. Autumn 2007 completely stopped. Winter 2007 lifting in my yard with Trap Bar Deadlift, Chins, Dips etc. Summer 2008 Biggest ever and pretty lean. Now I'm finding it hard to get motivated again.

I cant stand the commercial gyms I have around here and no decent gyms anymore, (they all closed down). So I'm gonna train mostly at home in the yard. So I need some Old School, chalk using, ripped clothed proper body/powerbuilders to rebuild my motivation levels. This looks like the spot.

I have been a member of another forum, but its become over analytical and saturated by wannabe coaches and newbies with 14 inch guns telling me how to deadlift more. Just to let you know I'll be in my yard military pressing with my log bar on sat, even if its pissing with rain. I'll update you all with more info on myself at a later date.

Redbeard
09-19-08, 12:10 pm
Alright, first post. About me.

So I've been lifting for a little over 2 years. Not much by comparison to a lot of guys on here; but it's not like I've lived my life as a feeb. I wasn't ever athletic growing up, but getting into my mid 20's I became involved with martial arts and then with outdoor activity in general. I always loved weights - even when I was a kid - but just never stuck to it.

Cut to my early 30's and I realize that I ain't gonna stop aging so I may as well do what I can to make myself more badass than when I was a kid (not all that hard really). Started running and swimming, but wasn't really my thing. So I hit the weights. But this time I decided to do my homework. What should I do? What should I eat? What supps?

I've been pretty serious about it since. I'm not a big guy. At a **** hair over 5'7" I started this path at about 180 pounds with a small beer gut. At one point I got my lifts up pretty good, then dropped them down realizing I needed to work on form. Did Bill Starr's 5x5 for a while and grew some muscle. Then a back injury kept me from squatting and deadlifting for a while - and from a lot of heavy stuff. Sometime in there I had minor surgery, couldn't eat much, and lost a bunch of weight: some fat some muscle. Still not happy with my fat, I decided to give Keto a shot and I'm now a full-on advocate. I've remained around 160 and my numbers are going back up. Sometime in October I should have my strength back where it was when I started 5x5 the first time and I'm gonna give it another go.

I didn't supplement at all (except whey) for about 4 months and then I started doing research again. Animal seemed the most highly spoken of, least hyped product line I could fnd. I started on Animal Pak a week ago and have my first can of Animal Pump on the way. Looking at Cuts to cap off my cutting cycle and then periodically help shred fat while I bulk.

Then I found this forum, and unlike some other forums, it seemed there are some people of like mind here. I mean, I'm not gonna be HUGE and I don't wanna be. First, I'm an actor and while I do want a powerful aesthetic physique, I don't want to overdo it. I'm a hardgainer, and don't have amazing genetics. But I'm a hardass. I love the fucking iron and I lift heavy - at least heavier than most guys my size. I do want to get bigger and stronger, though, and I want to do it the right way.

I love the lifestyle. I love the discipline. I love compound lifts. I love metal blasting in my ears while I pump. I love getting better. I love the way my girl looks at me when I take my shirt off. I love eating a big old steak and laughing at my friends who say I'm gonna die of a heart attack. I love the solace of a workout. I love the iron.

DaButchster
09-19-08, 4:10 pm

Grew up in Pittsburgh, attended military college, now working back in the 'burgh. Now that i got a steady job and schedule, it's time to focus and start banging out the weights. I've taken a lot of supplements in my day, and hands down the ANIMAL line has to be the best. The M-Stak, Test, and Pump are my personal favorites. I feel honored to be a part of the forum and to converse with the brotherhood that is ANIMAL.

InkdMuscle
09-19-08, 4:22 pm

Grew up in Pittsburgh, attended military college, now working back in the 'burgh. Now that i got a steady job and schedule, it's time to focus and start banging out the weights. I've taken a lot of supplements in my day, and hands down the ANIMAL line has to be the best. The M-Stak, Test, and Pump are my personal favorites. I feel honored to be a part of the forum and to converse with the brotherhood that is ANIMAL.

Welcome DaButchster. Glad you decided to join the inner sanctum. I look forward to reading your contributions to the FORVM. We all here thirst for knoweledge everyday. So please feel free to ask all the questions you want. But first things first...Get to read'n what we have already Posted. All of it will help you out in your mission. Take Care brotha.

Work2lift
09-20-08, 6:09 am
Hey,
Work2lift here, I'm 30 years old. I've been on and off lifting for about 2 years now. But I got serious bout 7 months ago. I'm workin and lifting getting things going. I hope to get more info and also share what I know with everybody. I'm 5"3 and 152lbs. getting to where I want. The journey ahead is long and painful, glad to be here.

sam bam
09-20-08, 3:21 pm
hey fellas,
my name is sam bam, I'm 20 and I like to lift heavy things. I've been in this game for five years ever since I seen Johnnie Jackson in a GNC magezine and I then knew that's where the true shit was at.

bigdaddy0012
09-21-08, 10:21 pm
Hey bros, im 25 and im from waterloo, ontario. I am an HVAC mechanic by day. Im new to this scene and excited to be apart of this fraternity.

thevalley559
09-22-08, 2:12 am
yo guys whaats up my name is cody im fromt he central valley of california. i have not been lifting that long only since janurary i ran across the site lookin for animal products. and joind the forum on here. i hope to learn alot on my journey to be an animal like all you animals on here

mhammer12
09-22-08, 2:34 am
Hey brothers, I'm from Wisconsin and fairly new to the game. I have been lifting since high school but nothing serious. After seeing this site I have decided to take the next step in my journey.

machineman
09-22-08, 5:23 am
welcome to all the new peeps.....good luck on your journey in this game....make sure to start your own journey so we can all keep up with ya.....oh, and you all have some reading to do!! welcome and good luck to everyone!

Stoli Rhino
09-22-08, 9:31 am
Whats up brothers, the Stoli Rhino here. Im new here to the forum, but ive been a part of universal/animal for about 6 years now. Been using the packs and products for 6 years and seen nothing but results!. Im at Purdue Cal University right now double majoring in biology and fitness managment. Just competed in my first show ever in August. Took first place in the mens heavyweight division. I have my first pro-qualifier show coming up in JUNE. Im looking foward to learning more and helping you guys out with some of the knowledge that I have learned over the years

Subliminal-Steve
09-22-08, 3:42 pm
yo guys hows life? I'm Steve and I've just joined on here, I've basically just started training seriously but found the love of iron and doubt i'll be stopping any time soon, I'm 5'10 and only 11st so alot of size to be gained eh

Nick352
09-22-08, 4:45 pm
What's up everyone!! My names Nick and this is the first forum I've joined. Looking forward to getting know everyone and trading tips and ideas. Been training for about 3 years. Not an expert but getting more experience every time I warp my hands around the bar. Also train alone in my garage so hopefully I'll be able to hit some local ABC get togethers.

Rud'boy
09-23-08, 8:37 am
Sup Guys!
Rud'boy here...28 y old living in South Africa. Been back in game for about 8 months, after near fatal bike accident. Like I read in an Animalpak book, about becoming that freakshow...hell yeah!!
Go big or go home, Eat or be eaten...get it started! Bodybuilding sites out there are all for show...(good tips etc.) but THIS is where it's @! Gr8 to be apart of this!

ghost
09-23-08, 8:42 am
LOTS of new guys, welcome all!! Look forward to seeing some good lifts from you all, and some great progress in your own personal journeys... if you want, feel free to stop in the Training section http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15 and start your own journey!

mattsepter
09-23-08, 1:30 pm
Sup guys.
My name is Matt, I'm 26 years old and live just outside Columbus, OH.
No special story here. Just making it a point to change my life for the better and stop being a skinny dood. I've come to this site for awhile now, checking out the training splits and nutrition info, but never thought to get involved with the FORVM. What was I thinking?
Anyway, I hope to learn more and start putting on the pounds. I'm 5'10", 140lbs and tired of it. So I've started eating better and much, much more, and lifting heavier.
Thanks in advance to everyone who will help me along my journey. Peace.

-Septer

Kevlar
09-23-08, 1:43 pm
Matt

Welcome. I am a former skinny guy as well. I used to weigh 135 at 5'7". I am now 204 lbs. It's been a long time training, but I always remember where I came from. This site breaks it down, i love it: no secrets to getting huge- just eating big and lifting big. I did find that most people don't stick to the guidance given: eat 7 meals a day, lift with old school routines, take basic supplements ON SCHEDULE WITHOUT MISSING, ect.
I did find that a lot of red meat is better than anything. Red meat and potatoes / rice worked for me. EAt red meat 2-3 times a day at least and you will blow the fuck up. People respected me even when i was small because i lifted like an animal. jump in the deep end of the pool with us. deadlift till your fucking fillings pop out of your teeth and you throw up in your mouth

topcard08
09-23-08, 1:46 pm
Thanks for the Welcome everyone. My name is Adam. I have been lifting off and on for around 8 years. I recently got back into the gym after a 3 year layoff. I got a job sitting behind a desk and things went downhill from there. I am an Electronic Warfare Tech in the Air National Guard. I started in August back in the gym at 218lbs. I am currently at 205lbs. I look forward to absorbing all the great info on the board.

Adam

Deej
09-24-08, 8:12 am
Hi everyone,

My names Dan, 20 in a few days, from North West England (Liverpool).

Been lifting for a year or so and recently come across this forum and product line, love the attitude/mentality to training here and hope it will be my new home.

Off to do some deads til my ears bleed!

raunchy
09-24-08, 9:13 am
Hey, I'm a kid, that's a given. Only 17 y/o and 5'6 at 145lb (on a good day). I've been lifting for bout 2 years and love every fucking thing about it. I don't squeeze myself in the gym after school and work just to be a club boy and pump my biceps and abs. I do it all from raw deadlifts to 250lb squats and nearly 700lb leg presses. All day and everyday before the gym, it's all I anticipate and focus on. I know you will all be seeing a lot of contribution from me on this site. Peace and thanks for the motivation, stay Animal.

THE AHJ
09-24-08, 1:39 pm
What's up Fellas?

My name is Alberto, 25 years old from La Mirada CA, I recently started weight lifting due to a weight loss challenge we held at work, I started off at 198lbs in March of 08 and finished at 145lbs just 3 days ago. I'm 5'6" and eager to start pumping iron and packing on the muscle. I've been using Animal Pak for about 2 months and ready to start stacking. Any thoughts/comments/advice is welcome. Feels Great to be a part of something Great

THE AHJ

latinfigure
09-24-08, 10:05 pm
hey fellas! my name is anita from puerto rico! I own a gym down here but have been in the sports since i was born. My mom is a retired ifbb pro so my playground was the gym and the competitions so its in the blood! I have a b.a. in exercise physiology and health promotion . i have been training for 16 years and compete in figure but LOVE TO TRAIN HARD CORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Roland
09-24-08, 10:42 pm
What's up Fellas?

My name is Alberto, 25 years old from La Mirada CA, I recently started weight lifting due to a weight loss challenge we held at work, I started off at 198lbs in March of 08 and finished at 145lbs just 3 days ago. I'm 5'6" and eager to start pumping iron and packing on the muscle. I've been using Animal Pak for about 2 months and ready to start stacking. Any thoughts/comments/advice is welcome. Feels Great to be a part of something Great

THE AHJ

Brother, welcome. I live in Norwalk, next city over...shoot me a PM if you ever got any questions or want to talk, also check out the Socal ABC chapter, see if you want to join us in the gathering.

jefisher
09-28-08, 10:05 am
hey whats up im jay im from florida im a marine currently deployed to iraq but stationed in okinawa japan im new to this whole body building thing and i hope to improve my physique and get some pointers if ya'll would help me out

pitdog84
09-28-08, 10:45 am
whats goin on?
out of boston, moved to florida,by way of iraq right now.
still training hard, hopefully do a show when i back from the sandbox.

supasdf231
09-28-08, 12:01 pm
Hey there, my name's Chris and I'm from West Virginia. I've only been in the game for about a year. I stumbled upon the animal website for motivation awhile ago. I had the opportunity of meeting the house a few weeks ago and just now decided to join the forvm to gain some more knowledge.

Dec
09-28-08, 2:04 pm
Ladies and gentleman of the F O R V M my name is Dec (DECK - k) and I'm brand new to this shit. I'm currently residing in Portsmouth NH. holding onto the title of Competitve Bodybuilder but personally I haven't earned it yet since I have only one trophy. I'm natural right now but who knows in the future. I'd love some help and some insight on whether or not I should stay natural or head into the world with the big boys. I've been a gym rat my whole life because of my mother who was a National Champion Bodybuilder and pretty hardcore herself. I'm 22, 5'6 and prepairing for my next competition which is on Oct. 25th and I'm currently running around at 183Lbs with about a 7% Bodyfat. I look forward to sparking up some conversation with all of you.

Woolsey
09-28-08, 2:11 pm
im woolsey iv been trainin about 4 years now. only found this sighta few days ago n its brilliant! im 220lbs n 6ft tall. its good to know theres other guys out there addicted to the weights like me. theres no one here in northern ireland

JeremyT
09-28-08, 2:19 pm
Hey guys,

My name is Jeremy. I have been weightlifting for about 3-4 months now, but I haven't been very serious about it. My diet and attitude where no where near where they needed to be. A little while ago, with a fresh start and a move, I decided to clean my life up and take some control. I quit smoking(29 days and going strong), quit a couple other bad addictions. This forum, from what I have read, seems awesome, and I'm looking forward to becoming a part of it.

Peace.