PDA

View Full Version : Yo Fellas, Introduce Yourself...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

NoEasyWayOut
09-28-08, 2:21 pm
Hello fellas, my name's Paul, 20 years old, and I'm from the Netherlands. Training for two years now and gained from 130 to 160 lbs by 68 inches. Since two months, I'm training the Mike Mentzer way, HIT, so I'm only training once every 7 days. Tomorrow, it's leg day...

Ikalangakugwa
09-28-08, 3:38 pm
Brethren...

Brothas, sistas.... I'm a novice, I'm as green as they come...I'm hungry for knowledge, I hunger to grow...This site has and continues to be an source for knowledge.

I heard the horn blow its battle bellow, its call to arms...I answered that call! Just completed my eighth week, 1st 6 weeks were focused on cardio and muscle conditioning. The past 2 been on a 3 day split with 20 minute cardio after each workout (still need to shed more fat).
I'm 5'7 154IBS 28 years old. Been floundering for many years searching for something to speak to me. The iron has... moving weight is where I'm most at peace...I'm not whole if I'm not in pain...

I've started this life pursuit well thanks no part in short to Animal, I'm eating right, correct balance between the shakes and the natural protein and carbs. I'm on my second canister of Animal training packs. I'm reading, I'm learning I'm training. As of yet I can't say for sure what my end targets are...what I can say is that I'm growing and I hunger for more but I will strive to do it patiently and correctly....

This is not a game....This is war...and I love it...I'm just the latest combatant amongst all the warriors who have come before and who will follow, every day is battle, battle against oneself...For me there is no truer test...

I truly appreciate being a member of this forum, over the years i hope to share my experience and knowledge accumulation.

Brothas...Sistas...This not game....

JONA67
09-28-08, 7:54 pm
whats up guys!?!?

Jon here! a few years ago i found this site and loved it! i have been seious about training like a body builder for about 6 years. i have been lifting and training for football since i was 14. a while ago i went away on business and lost touch a little bit with the iron scene. now i will be able to focus on my training and diet. i joined up on the FORVM to get that extra Hard Core motivation that only Animals can provide!

Javo
09-29-08, 11:12 am
hi from Chile new member here, just loving the animal proucts they guide me to this forum, this are my stats:
weight: 210 lbs
bench press: 250 lbs
squatjam: 455 lbs
40 yds dash: 4.5 sec

I`m a gym fan and I play rugby too, hope be usefull to the forum

Mackk
09-29-08, 9:27 pm
Hey, my names kyle and I started lifting at about 15, but didnt really know what I was doing till about 18, I've used a couple AnimalPak products and loved the results. Since joining a real Gym about 2.5 months ago I've put on about 25 pounds and lowered my bodyfat %, I went from 165 to 192 pounds and I'm sure I've found a lifelong passion in lifting and nutrition.

Height:5'10
Weight:192

G-LOVE
09-30-08, 10:16 pm
Hey Guys,
Got into lifting when I started playing football and never looked back. I was in the Army for a few years and am now a contractor in Afghanistan. I just started using the ANIMAL products and I'm pretty stoked with the results so far.

LoveMuscle
09-30-08, 11:24 pm
Sup Bro's My name is Russell.I started getting into shape 2 years ago at first it was all cardio.Then a little light weight training.Then I met Rage about 16 weeks from his contest.After he did that we started hitting the weights hard.He told me to sign up on the forums so here I am.

Russell

freight train
10-02-08, 11:43 am
sup fellas just joined,im from macedonia,ohio looking to join barbell club from akron or cleveland.Any help on that would be appreciated,im 42 5ft6 250 been lifting for 20 yrs off an on serious lifting for the last 10 yrs.look forward to talking an lifting with u

Carpe Diem P.T
10-02-08, 7:41 pm
where are the aussies??

The Sun
10-03-08, 2:26 am
Hey! my name is Koren and im 20.5 y/o soldier in the IDF, Tel-Aviv, Israel.
Even though I'm pretty new to the Iron game as I've been working out for 6 months, I look forward to improve my lifting and get the shape I want.

current status:
height: 6ft
weight: 154 @ 11-12% bodyfat

jroderick
10-03-08, 9:10 am
hey everyone, JR here from Canada, I've read the forum for quite some time now and decided that it was about to time to join. I'm also looking forward to starting my own journey in the near future so I hope you'll come along for the ride. Lookin to put on around 15 lbs this fall/winter to match my gains last year. I've realized over the last little while that the only facet I'm lacking in is consistancy, hopefully the forum will help me keep motivated

Forever Motivated
10-03-08, 3:33 pm
Hey ya'll.
Ive been a regular on this site for over a year and finally got with the program and joined up. This has been the one place Ive come for motivation when I lack my own, and its never failed me. Finally, other people understand and share my drive. I havent always been the fiercest of animals, but the last 3 months Ive unleashed the beast. I feel at home here amongst you all. Im 6', 235lbs and gaining. I eat when Im sleeping it seems, but all is right in the world once I walk though those gym doors. Thank you Animal for providing wisdom and insight. Forever Animal.

Kalifornia Kid
10-03-08, 5:30 pm
Hey guys,

Just joined last night... Lifting out of the Bay Area in California (peninsula). Hope to see some of you local guys in action in the near future. Started up in 1997 and got more serious than ever in 2006. 5'7", 215lbs and still climbing, looking forward to some good discussions here with you animals...

InkdMuscle
10-03-08, 7:14 pm
Hey ya'll.
Ive been a regular on this site for over a year and finally got with the program and joined up. This has been the one place Ive come for motivation when I lack my own, and its never failed me. Finally, other people understand and share my drive. I havent always been the fiercest of animals, but the last 3 months Ive unleashed the beast. I feel at home here amongst you all. Im 6', 235lbs and gaining. I eat when Im sleeping it seems, but all is right in the world once I walk though those gym doors. Thank you Animal for providing wisdom and insight. Forever Animal.

Hey guys,

Just joined last night... Lifting out of the Bay Area in California (peninsula). Hope to see some of you local guys in action in the near future. Started up in 1997 and got more serious than ever in 2006. 5'7", 215lbs and still climbing, looking forward to some good discussions here with you animals...

Welcome fellas. Its awesome that you guys decided to join our LEGION. We are a close family. Anything that you need. Just read up in the different sections if you cant find it. Shoot a PM to anyone or throw up a thread. look forward to chat'n with ya guys.

SHAK3R
10-03-08, 11:28 pm
Hey guys, thanks for the warm introduction. My name is Dave and I want to grow real muscle.

LoneWarrior
10-04-08, 5:18 pm
Wassup guys im 18 I live in Miami and i just started lifting 3 months ago. Ive really gotten into working out and stuff and hope to learn more everyday to reach my goals.

LittleMan55
10-04-08, 5:58 pm
Figured I'd drop in and welcome some new ANIMALS to the family! Glad to have everyone, now go make the weights clang, and the steaks vanish!

Aussie Trainer
10-04-08, 9:48 pm
Gday all,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Brad, 25 from the West Coast of Australia.
I'm a Health & Lifestyle Coordinator/Personal Trainer for a minesite, and I've been training in some form or another for 10 years now. Started training when I was in the junior Australian baseball team, and loved it so much that its now my life.
I love training, and everything that goes with it, but never been a supplement guy. Been researching alot, and seem to have come across a great bunch of people! Looking at taking my 1st Animal products in the coming weeks.
I'm looking at bulking - Pak, Nitro, Pump, M-stak with a Whey Protein then cutting with Pak, Nitro, Pump, Cuts.

Look forward to future chats with you all.

Brad

walkerwma
10-06-08, 9:16 pm
hey everyone wats up my name nick, im from mass and ive been training for about two years, im about 5'11 183lbs and i love lifting, it started off just as a helper for sport but soon it became my sport and now all i do is lift, ive been getting really serious about and was hoping that if i could put on enough weight that one day i could maybe do some competing. but whatever just saying wanted to say wats up.

justpushit_361
10-07-08, 9:29 am
hey everyone, names ryan from VT originally, i now reside in S. Korea for about another yr n a half. I am US MARINE, so i get free use of some decent gyms and i cannot complain about that. i got referred to this site by ROB, and am glad that i did. this shit is my life, not much else is going for me honestly. I started when i was 16 yrs old, i was about 135 soaking wet. always skinny bone thin until i started, then i blew up to 185 during my growth spurt, and at 19 i joined the military. i lost and gained wieght like mad high and low BF% to make things short i hadn't really been serious until about months ago, when i decided i would try and compete. i went from a soft 205 to a solid 170 in about three months. i now wiegh in at about 186 and am in the best shae that i have ever been in looking forward to growing bigger and better

LVs
10-07-08, 5:51 pm
Hi all.
I've discovered this site for myself about half a year ago and was really amazed and inspired, how special and valuable is it.
My post is about letting the Community know about one more location on an "Animal World Map". The Brotherhood is increasing.

Thor1086
10-07-08, 8:03 pm
From Atl, got into bodybuilding a year ago, a buddy encouraged me to take my health and fitness to another level. Looking forward to challenging myself, with the help of ya'll.

b72
10-07-08, 9:59 pm
It's a honor to be among you. I'm residing in Lincoln, NE. I have a spectacular wife and five year old son. Back in 1999, I hired a trainer and never looked back.

Bodybuilding, along w/ my faith, it's what sets me free from the grind. Don't get me wrong, one look at my son, and I see a miracle every day. No man could be more blessed than to become a Dad in my view.

May your blood burn and fired come upon you your next work out.

Eye of the tiger!

Peace Brothers

Vaze_06
10-07-08, 10:32 pm
Welcome Aboard fellas! Hopefully u'll find everything u need in here to improve and achieves your goals :)
looking forward to check on your journey when u start one

deanna7272
10-07-08, 10:50 pm
sup fellas just joined,im from macedonia,ohio looking to join barbell club from akron or cleveland.Any help on that would be appreciated,im 42 5ft6 250 been lifting for 20 yrs off an on serious lifting for the last 10 yrs.look forward to talking an lifting with u

Yay!!! Another Ohioan.... Welcome!!! See ya at the ABC's.... We're heading up to Barbender's this weekend, check out the Akron/Canton, Pittsburgh Steel City thread for details!!!

Keylowatts
10-08-08, 4:29 am
After the Army years ago I let myself go, really let myself go. Six foot and 335lbs of fat. I have had 4 back surgeries and many years of recovery; wheel chair, walker, cane and now the go ahead from the doctor to workout as much as I can handle. Since April '08 I did push aways and mild walking and went from 335 to 265, but after the MR O I want more. I don't know anything except what I have read from stuff I got at MR O but I have the desire to transform myself. I got a can of Animal Paks @ MR O and have ordered more, I have seen results already!! Sorry for being long winded but feel great and can't wait to get more results.

Firedrake
10-08-08, 1:30 pm
After the Army years ago I let myself go, really let myself go. Six foot and 335lbs of fat. I have had 4 back surgeries and many years of recovery; wheel chair, walker, cane and now the go ahead from the doctor to workout as much as I can handle. Since April '08 I did push aways and mild walking and went from 335 to 265, but after the MR O I want more. I don't know anything except what I have read from stuff I got at MR O but I have the desire to transform myself. I got a can of Animal Paks @ MR O and have ordered more, I have seen results already!! Sorry for being long winded but feel great and can't wait to get more results.

As a fellow veteran who's a) also had back problems and is currently a year out of back surgery and only seven weeks back in the gym, and b) someone who got up to over 300 (313 last fall, now down to 270 as of yesterday), I can heartily recommend the "Animal" lifestyle. Last week, I went to the "ABC" (Animal Barbell Club) meetup in Orange County with a bunch of Animals and we had a great workout together -- you'll find descriptions beginning on this page: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11548&page=29.

Then, get over here: http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15, and start yourself a Journey, to keep track of goals, efforts, progress, and general griping. There's at least one Las Vegas member there.

Join the fun! I'm having a great time, and these young punks don't seem to mind the "old man" hanging around.

'drake

Nucleus
10-08-08, 2:43 pm
Hi Guys, my name is Hans. I stared lifting when I was 17, through bad training injured my shoulder when I was 19, here 22 years later still learning how to work around this shoulder.

I became a personal trainer in my 20's, then I got away from training for a long time, ate too much, got fat. Went to grad school became a chiropractor, got fatter in that process. I have been in four car accidents the last three years, three hand surgeries, and I am on the comeback trail. I will not stop until I am strong and lean again.

I have learned a lot along the way, especially about shoulders, injuries and nutritional healing.

I am glad to be here, I have a lot to offer and I hope to learn a lot as well.

Dyrt
10-09-08, 9:32 am
Hey bro's.

Name's John, 28 yrs - On a quest to shredness here ;)

Animalpak kicks some serious ass btw :D

Josh04
10-09-08, 8:30 pm
Been lifting for about 2 years now since I tore my ACL 4 years ago in hopes of improving the quality of my knee without surgery. Results I made impressed me to put weight lifting as a top hobbie for me.

Tried Animal Pak, and must say it is awesome.

OrlandoM93
10-09-08, 10:05 pm
Whats up guys! Bout' time I got here! I'm originally from Wilkes-Barre/Scranton , PA but now I live in Orlando, FL and actually work at Disney World haha. I'm 21, 6"1 210 lbs. and in pretty good shape, minus the cardio. I been liftin' for over a year and am pretty happy with my body so far. I'm always striving to get better and learning new things. I love the lifestyle and I live it everyday. I'm currently enrolling in college and going to get a degree in Criminal Justice and attending the Police Academy to hopefully get a job with the OPD and move up from there. My goal in bodybuilding is to one day compete.

Even about me, I came to this forum because of one simple fact, Animal is the truth. Through all the bullshit I've tried(and believe me, that's exactly what it was) I almost shit a brick the first time I cracked open my sample of Animal Pump. I have been taking Animal Pak for quite some time now and also went through a cycle of Animal M-Stak which was great. Animal Pump lit me up in the gym though and am confident I will be using this product for a while. Problem is I don't make much money so I buy what I can afford. Right now I'm using Pak/M-Stak/Pump .

Well that was it fellas, and I hope I introducted myself properly and don't get a boot up the ass for talkin' too much! Later!

Lt.291
10-09-08, 11:38 pm
Whats up everyone I am a 20 from the pittsburgh area i currently lift at a small hole in the wall gym. We have the basics and what we dont have or cant afford we make ourselves. I wasnt into powerlifting until i came to my current gym. I have been training for about 5 years, six months seriously. I dont compete against anyone but myself. Right now my numbers at 200lbs. are 425 squat 405DL and 220 bench i am working hard and with time and motivation I know i will make myself better

peteycrack
10-10-08, 11:43 am
whats going on fellas. peteycrack here. back in the game after a long summer of working more then full time. just started a couple days ago and the soreness is feeling good. my goals are to get bigger and shed some body fat. been checking out the F O R V M for about a month and finally signed up. like what i see here. lots of support for everyone. ill be around fellas.

peteycrack

Live4This
10-11-08, 5:10 pm
Whats up guys. Its your bro from the Great white North Canada. My name is Gary im from Vancouver B.C. Been lifting since i was 16, Im 21 now. Just got serious about it last year. Been going hard since then. Just bought Animal pak, Pump, M-stak And Stak ( Didnt know it was illegal here in Canada). Hopefully i see some great results from it, and i hope to learn from the pros ( YOU GUYS) and pick up some helpful tips on dieting, training etc along the way.

Shano
10-12-08, 12:25 am
Hey all,my name is Shane and i am 40yrs old ,work for Think Appliances and am brand new at the serious Iron game,looking to be the best i can be with a little guidance from my new international Iron bros !!!!!

pimpdadie25
10-13-08, 3:46 pm
whats goin on fellas nice to be part of something like this im 18 and love to train i heard about ABC from a friend and was eager to join im lookin to be the best i can be in this sport but i need a lot of help and guidence i hope that being part of this will help me achieve my dream

the_weapon
10-13-08, 9:23 pm
how yall doing names frank, i was born in jersey, raised in the south! and currently living in B-more maryland. im 20, 5'9 208 about 8% bf, in about a week im reenlisting in the military (army) next week ill be in kentucky for 4 weeks and then virginia for 6weeks, when im back home im gonna bulk to(my goal) 250, trying to stay lean. i wanna compete at around 220-230. ive been training for about 5 years.

guiman
10-14-08, 3:41 pm
Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. Have been lifting for about 10years after a 25 year layoff. Have been a browsing for a while and recently started taking Animal products the past 3 months. Hope to gain some knowledge and techniques from other members on this board. Currently planning to compete in Mr Buffalo Masters competion for the first time next year.

Take care - Guiman...

JaPetro
10-14-08, 5:44 pm
Thought I'd introduce myself. Name's Jason, I'm 30. I haven't lifted or anything in about 8 yrs, so i'm a bit rusty. I'm also getting ready to compete in the 2009 Tucson Highland Games, Heavy Athletics. Starting by taking it day by day and GOAL by GOAL. ALWAYS HUNGER the content starve while the HUNGRY EAT!!!!

matt5x5
10-16-08, 11:40 am
My guys , my name is matt , i'm 19 years old , i've been lifting for a year out of Toronto. I'm new to the game and looking for a little direction. thanks in advance for any guidance you guys may offer.

AK32408
10-16-08, 1:37 pm
What's up guys, I'm Adam.

I'm 22, going on 3 years of lifting, I want to get certified in personal training as a side job from what I'm going to college for. Animal and Universal have gained so much respect from me over the last few months about how they handle their business and the products are awesome and so are all of the Reps. I hope to acquire knowledge in here and help out other members with any advice I can provide for them in the forum... Take care everyone !

46and2
10-16-08, 3:43 pm
Sup everyone.My name is Russell.Ive been lifting for about a year now solid.Off and on since I was 15.I met Rage about 16 weeks out from his contest.Now I train with him in Riverside.

nando
10-17-08, 5:14 pm
41 yrs. old 5'9 220lbs. out of shape. went to gnc for a good vitamin and bought the animal pak. and entered the forum. i hope i can learn from all of you, in what to do to get my body in a better and healthier state. I'm a trucker that's been using my schedule as the reason I'm in the shape I'm in. but i feel like s#%* all the time and need to do something about my condition. I'm hopeful that one of you pros has some suggestions for me. and help lead me on my Journey....

Granitesoldier69
10-18-08, 7:56 am
Just giving everyone a shout! Um ive been into lifting since i was 15 im now 28 its always been a hobby of mine. i feel a rest day is a crutch lol im pretty well aware of how the game works but im always open for anything i can learn from anothor Ironwarrior. Im really interested in what i will learn here. I am sure this is a hell of a highway of information hopefully ill learn some interesting things.

bsatellite
10-18-08, 3:00 pm
Hey,

So this is my introduction, it was supposed to go here, right? So, my name is Brendan Melanson. I live in Cavendish, PEI. I was given this link by a guy I don't know and have on my facebook but oh well, that's alright... Glad I found it. I'm 14 years old and right up until I was about 12, I was skinny, silent and short. I hit 13 and the weight started pouring on, I'm not sure why... Diet didn't really change much, I did eat a lot more though so I guess it just happened. I'm sitting here, 14 years old and 200 lbs which I know isn't normal. Right now I can lift around 160 lbs and I struggle at that. Most of my time is spent at school, which is the base.. A school for teens who have a hard-time in the other schools due to and I quote "Anarchy". Let me explain that for you, I'm not a bad kid but I was the new kid to PEI in Grade 4... Everyone picked on me, teased me, tryed to fight me and I just let it all slide hoping it'd get better until just this past year, in grade 8. I started fighting back, talking back... Yeah I was known as a "Pussy" because I got jumped 5 times in one day and lost all 5 fights, you wanna know why? 3 or 4 kids against me, locked in a tennis court, no one on my side and these four boys know how to fight, have fought and have nothing to loose. I met some people at a party, discussed all that stuff and it turns out while I was in math class these new friends of mine were outside of the school, waiting for school to get out to bash in some skulls of the people who were picking shit with me.. Well, I got expelled for a month and a half because there were over 22 car loads of kids in our small little town, from their small little town which is over 45 Kmhs away.

Anyways let me stay on point of joining this forum,

Of the past summer right up until today I have been searching and trying to figure out just how I can loose weight, tone up, build up. I'm 14 so I don't want to over due it, just wanna be lean, mean, slim, quick and muscular. When you're obese, you become sub-concious about everything and it slowly but surely ruins your life, it did mine. So, I came on here trying to find my success, motivation, determination and all the information I need to accomplish all that.

I wanted to shout out to "J-Dawg" that he has built quite the site here, it's looking nice and I love the forum.

simpleguy
10-18-08, 3:35 pm
seems like the forvm is growing big time... hope everyone will enjoy it in here

Big_Country87
10-19-08, 8:04 pm
Hey guys, the name is Mason. I live in Ashland KY....i have been training for a lil over a yr now and Im going to be competing in my first show in March, been a fan of animal since day one and now i have found this family and i hope i can grow with u all

BamBam
10-19-08, 9:30 pm
Yeah buddy!!! Big Country in the HOUSSEE!!! Yo everyone Big Country is my boy Mason Hale and is a great friend of mine....make him feel at home as you did for me!

IN IRON,
BB-

diesel1976
10-20-08, 12:24 am
Hi brothers,
I have been doing some form of weight training since I was 12 years old, whether it was for football, powerlifting, strongman contests, or bodybuilding. I am 32 years old now, so I have 20 years of varying experiences to share and hope to contribute solidly to the board. I believe in the animal mindset and the raw basics of traing, nutrition and livin the life. I started a "journey" post to share whats going on now with my training and nutrition and if I can help anyone in any way, let er rip. My stats and such are on the journey post.

Look forward to getting to know you animals.

diesel

Mr. Aestheticz
10-20-08, 11:11 am
The FORVM just keeps growing and growing!

Welcome to the brotherhood fellas!

Look around check out all the posts, read, research, and ask questions!

Also don't be afraid to put in your .02 on any thread or post, we are all here to learn from one another, once again welcome to the brotherhood!

ENJOY

...EASY!!!!

odh2507
10-20-08, 3:28 pm
im oliver, in the army, and currently in baghdad, iraq. been here for almost a year now, got another 107 days, and im back in the states, been lifting for 8 years, been lifting heavy as hell in iraq, made the 1000 lbs club when i first came outhere, and hoping to get 1500 lbs by the end of 2009. i do ammo in the army, and supply the good guys with the boom. im ready to go and lift in the states again...and meet more people into the iron. theres only a few regulars here. saw a post about a ABC thing going on here in baghdad, anyone know where that post is?

well i guess thats bout it. holla at me if u want to.

RepItOut
10-21-08, 6:01 pm
Sup.. Sean here all the way from Australia. 22 years old, been hitting the gym since i was about 17, but only taken shit abit more seriously the last 2 years.. TIME TO GET ANIMAL.. Have lots to learn, and thats why im here.. Respect to all here.. Cheers..!! \m/

nahms
10-21-08, 6:03 pm
wat up doe, im comin in from canada. been lifting for about a year now and really into the game, this look like a really good team and im happy to join, much love to everyone here

cowboydan73
10-21-08, 6:43 pm
My name is Dan and live here in Big Dallas Texas. I am 35 years old and just now starting out. I am interested in what I can mold this body into over the next 12 months.

My goal is to lose 30 pounds of fat and replace with 15 pounds of muscle. My current stats are 185 pounds and 19-20% body fat.

I have hired a trainer and contracted for a year to keep me on task. I look forward to reading these posts and staying on point as diet will be the hardest thing me to overcome each day.

Peace

dlutz74
10-21-08, 7:41 pm
Hey guys been reading here for a few weeks and have decided to finally sign up. Im 15, going to be 16 in a few weeks. 6'0" 217lbs. Been lifting seriously for about a year due to football. Live in a smaller town in ohio near findlay. Glad to be part of the group.

WVU Machine
10-22-08, 11:52 am
Hey whats up from Wheeling WV. So here it is - been lifting weights for around 12 years now. thought i knew what i was doing until i joined the gym where the House works at. He trains by himself and doesnt say much but he doesnt have to say anything, if you cant learn by just simply watching him then your an idiot. it was awsome to feel more determined just knowing there was a pro in the building. Sucks now i have to work out in the garage as the family just keeps growing and time is limited. i never looked at the Animal line until i found out the House was into it. Awesome line My Favorites - Pump and Pak

19thSon
10-22-08, 6:32 pm
What's going on, folks!

19thSon, here, from Houston and I'm new to "the life". I have to admit that I haven't been very good with taking care of my body over the years but I decided to get serious about lifting in January and it's become an obsession. I'm 36 yrs old and currently 6'0" - 255 lbs with, gulp, 25% body fat. In January I was 275 lbs so I feel like I've made good progress but I want to get my BF down to 10%.

I'm always in search of more information/advice so I'll be around pretty often to learn from all of the vets around here. Thanks in advance for everyone's help!

Skullcrusher149
10-23-08, 12:52 pm
Sup brahs

Lookin forward to contributing.

peace and happy training!

RYNOC
10-24-08, 11:07 pm
Whats up everyone. Glad to be a part of this!
Stats: age 24, weight: 235 aroudn 13%, Location: West Chester, PA.

Currently im studying towards my Masters Degree in Kinesiology focusing in sport and exercise physiology at WCU, and I am the manager of the primary student gym on campus. I got my undergrad in Kines at a PSU branch campus, afterwhich I went to the Pennsylvania School of Muscle Therapy. Ok nuff with the school, onto the lifting. Ive been lifting for aprox 9 years now, I competed all through highschool, and up to my Junior year at PSU in powerlifting competition. at this point my senior thesis took all of my time. Still continued to train though, you can take me out of competition but not out of the gym. I fluctuate back and forth from powerlifting style training and a combination of powerlifting and bodybuilding training (I can never pull myself away from trying to get stronger, but I have always loved bodybuilding). Anyway I am looking forward to learning alot from everyone on here, as well as contributing anything I can. Also being a part of this brotherhood of iron is beyond words.

Peace

shaneomac
10-25-08, 12:08 am
I've been lifting for awhile now(around ten years) but just recently started using animal and am hooked like when i got hooked to weightlifting years ago i'm new to this posting thing but what ive read so far i see that there is alot to be learned and alot of opportunites to help hopefully i can contribute peace

TheUnderdog
10-25-08, 3:47 am
Sup' brothers, I am really proud of being part of the FORVM! Really now, I've never met someone or some website with such a big passion for bodybuilding. I appreciate this alot!

I'm 18 years old, 6ft 6, weighing in at 200 lbs. I live in Bethal, a small town in South Africa. I am the perfect example of the classic "hard-gainer". Desperate for some hardcore muscle, I ended up with Animal M-Stak. Woaaaah! After the 3rd pak I felt this shit is working. I'm halfway into my M-Stak, already gainig 12 lbs.

Since I'm using Animal I found an inner passion to go training... I'm eating right, using the supplements and training till' I puke.

My goal is to weigh 230-245 lbs. Everyone wants me to shove some steroids up my veigns, but for what? This is cheating? I want to be able to hold on to my hard gained flesh.

Peace

The Underdog

Harter
10-25-08, 5:17 am
Ive been lifting for as long as i remember but i was always a hard gainer. most of that is because i was in wrestling so droping weight classes during the wrestling season was a must if i wanted to be something. i come from a small wisconsin town and grew up with my old man always hitting the weights untill he slipped two discs in his back in 96. i am currently in the navy attached to the uss iwo jima. not much room to lift but we make due with what we have. if you guys have any ideas for a good prorine that would help with my gaining problem let me know. glad to be part of the crew and am looking forward to gaining knowledge from all of you muscle heads. stay strong and keep up the hard work.

Iron-heart88
10-25-08, 2:13 pm
what up brothas? Iron-heart here from socal (long beach 562) excited to be apart of this brother-hood, ive been in the iron game for a few years now looking to compete soon and cant wait to be endowed with the wisdom of our brothers here at Animalpak

WildGrizzly
10-25-08, 4:40 pm
Hi bros. I'm Grizzly from Turkey. I have been working out for 3 years. I had an intestine surgery last year and became very over weight and obese. Trying to cut down and to my previous stats recently.

Current stats:

Height:5.80
Weight:264.5 lbs.
weight goal:209lbs.(1st Jan. 2009)

bassdocktor
10-26-08, 2:31 pm
Hey guys what's up?

I've been going ot alot of different forums and sites looking for good info and have found a few, but this is the first one I feel comfortable visiting. Alot of people were saying stay away form Animal Pak and I did, what a mistake. Like the other places I visit I learn, but this is the first place that really motivates me.

I'm 22 living in Chicago and have been lifting for probably the 5 years most of which was on and off and with out any real guidance. That's changed in the last year and I've been making alot of progress. I'm working on my PharmD so hitting the weights has become my one way to clear my mind when it gets over loaded by all my classes. So I'm lookign forward to contributing and some great training.

Firedrake
10-26-08, 5:15 pm
what up brothas? Iron-heart here from socal (long beach 562) excited to be apart of this brother-hood, ive been in the iron game for a few years now looking to compete soon and cant wait to be endowed with the wisdom of our brothers here at Animalpak

Iron-heart -- you need to join the L.A./O.C. ABC thread over in the ABC section -- we get together at least once a month to work out together -- on the eighth of November we're going to Temple Gym in Riverside, and later in the month (I think the 22d), we're going down to annoy "Lunatic 001" in San Diego.

Join the fun -- our last session, at Koloseum Gym in Fullerton, was a great time!

'drake

Firedrake
10-26-08, 5:16 pm
Hi bros. I'm Grizzly from Turkey. I have been working out for 3 years. I had an intestine surgery last year and became very over weight and obese. Trying to cut down and to my previous stats recently.

Current stats:

Height:5.80
Weight:264.5 lbs.
weight goal:209lbs.(1st Jan. 2009)

Grizzly -- welcome to here! I'm recovering from back surgery last year, after which I ballooned up to 303, but as of Wednesday's hydrostatic weigh-in, I'm now 266 at 6'2", at 29% BF -- 13 pounds down just since July.

This is a supportive and friendly bunch -- join in! Start a journey so we can watch your progress!

Firedrake
10-26-08, 5:18 pm
Hey guys what's up?

I've been going ot alot of different forums and sites looking for good info and have found a few, but this is the first one I feel comfortable visiting. Alot of people were saying stay away form Animal Pak and I did, what a mistake. Like the other places I visit I learn, but this is the first place that really motivates me.

I'm 22 living in Chicago and have been lifting for probably the 5 years most of which was on and off and with out any real guidance. That's changed in the last year and I've been making alot of progress. I'm working on my PharmD so hitting the weights has become my one way to clear my mind when it gets over loaded by all my classes. So I'm lookign forward to contributing and some great training.

C'mon in, the iron's fine! I just really got a Journey started back in July, and this crew is one of the most helpful and friendly bunches I've ever found online. PharmD, eh? You're gaining a lot of knowledge you could share with the rest of us, too!

'drake

Hybridtheory2o
10-26-08, 5:51 pm
Its been so long since ive been here that I figured I should kind of reintroduce myself. Im chris im 22 about to be 23..i kind of fell off the wagon for awhile..got a new job had to relocate and drive back and forth between home and where i work while i wait to be transferred back home..but im back now and i have just recently began to work out like i used to,trying to eat like i used to and re stocked and been taking my animal supps :)

195 right now hoping to hit 210 this winter for my bulk

anyways just wanted to say hi again

bassdocktor
10-26-08, 7:45 pm
Thanks for the welcome Firedrake. It definitely seems liek a great friendly place, that's while I think this is where I'll be calling home. If I find a post where my future/current PharmD knowledge can help I'll be more that willing to share.

sigma_avalanche
10-27-08, 2:17 pm
Greetings Brothers,

Hailing from the sunny shores of The Bahamas. Only been training for a few months so far but I'm loving the results thus far.

Looking forward to reaching the next step at every landing.

papa murf
10-28-08, 11:49 am
whats up fellas? pat here. livn in the QC and been here since college. quick rundown: came to college at UNCC to study engineering and for sports. made it 1 year on the soccer team and then decided to finish up with 5 years of track. been liftin steady since high school but was mainly sports/power related type lifting. been trying to get more intense, bodybuilding type liftin for the past 3 years and have made some decent gains in both size and strength. the lifitng will power is there but i need to get that diet in check to really reach the gains i am striving for. found this site a month or so ago and seems to be what im looking for. just givin my intro.....

wculess
10-28-08, 9:38 pm
I live in West Chester, PA. I am a full time senior at West Chester University. I started lifting in high school and I wasn't very serious. Now I am trying to become hardcore with lifting. I never have done one rep max's but my bench press is 255Lbs x 8 reps , 275 x 4 reps. My squat is 315 x 10 reps. I weigh 230 trying to get around 210lbs and increase my strength and mass. I love this fucking website , I always look to it for motivation and guidance.

mancunian'freakshow
10-29-08, 7:41 pm
hey ppl, the names Nick and ive been in the game for 3 years now. about a year ago i went into a real state of depression due to family issues, i tried to train during this time and did throughout but because i had no motivation i started to loose the gains i had made in the previous year wen i first started and even lost strength and size. about 3 months ago i thought 'FUCK IT' and pounded through this major rut. since then i have made improvments in my strength but still im nowhere near how i would like to look (by that i mean freakin huge).

i am also looking on advice on building muscle size especially in my arms, shoulders and chest, they are my main goal atm to improve on. i seem to have very strong pushing power and strength in my shoulders but still they dont stickout like that of a bodybuilder this will be because i have smaller shoulder muscles but no matter how hard i train them i see no improvement in the size but only the strength.

when i look at pictures and videos of wrath pumping his guns it makes me want arms like his. yeh i know like everyone else that it takes time to build a physique of that porportion. but even still i would be extremely grateful to anyone who could give me some training advice to get me on my way to becoming a complete monster.

thanks in advance to anyone who can help me out.

p.s great site guys. some of the articles have realli been an inspiration.............cheers

Gilly44
10-31-08, 3:48 am
Whats up everyone, My name is Steve G. I live in MIchigan and I''ve been lifting since HS. Got into it pretty hard for football, stayed with it while I was in the Army. Did the Army thing for 7 years. Got out and now I work for a company that deals with the military daily. I lift 5 days a week. Right now I'm currently taking; PAK, MSTAK, and PUMP and Opt Whey. I tryed other supplements (no-xplode, cellmass, flood, SP250) but I always come back to ANIMAL products because for me they are the best hands down. I'm in my bulking cycle (which may last forever if I keep growing the way I am now). I'm trying a new program of 8-5-3-1 x 4 sets with heavy weights and it seems to be working because my strength and size are blowing up. Well enough about me, back to work!

Asafa_2012
11-01-08, 11:50 am
This whole place aint easy to go around but am sure I will get used to it. I am an athlete Involved in the sprints n I jus turned 18...currently on 10.7 secs with the help of animal pump havent tried odas tho but am hoping to nxt yr wana still use animal pump for a while...am lovin it! well... Athletics brought me to this website n am hopin to learn from oda athletes that hav been in the game. I already tried searching athletics but the post and threads are alot I was only able to read about 7 posts. Its clear that this place is a gud place n I kno am lucky to be here even if I hav not met people yet or done anything. I will keep lookin around tho n see were I can get to. thankz

Hybridtheory2o
11-01-08, 5:21 pm
If anything this place is like one big family because we all have different goals but we all have one thing on common. The drive to suceed. Whether or not you are a professional athelete and whether or not you ever choose to compete in bodybuilding or whatever everyone still has a home here becasue we all share that common goal of suceeding. Welcome to the forums. Just make sure to use the search function and try to use proper grammar when posting lol. Thats a given for most forums though lol.

D-NUTZ
11-02-08, 1:51 pm
Yo guys, the name is True Seneca (after my school mascot the Calvert Senecas). I live in the tiny town of Tiffin, Ohio. Its about 25 miles from findlay and an hour and a half from columbus. Can't wait to get to know everyone and contribute to these forums

Forgot to mention, on the AnabolicMinds forum i am known as TrueAnimal419. I tried that and about 100000000 other variations of that it they were all taken so i came up with what i have now.

younggun13
11-02-08, 3:25 pm
Hey guys its youngun ive been liftin for bout a year and 1/2 now and im 15 but its my life and im ready to do whatever it takes to get the results

Mika
11-03-08, 5:41 am
Hi to all my name Is Milovan or short Mika i train over 8 years ,i came from Serbia,im bodybuilder competitor have 25 years today :) see ya

Thrawn
11-03-08, 6:34 am
Good to see new brethren are coming in on a regular basis.
Once again, i welcome you all. Enjoy, learn, contribute.
Keep adding plates!!

Lapdog
11-03-08, 3:09 pm
anyone from the ohio area that would like to hook up and train let me know I am allways looking for some new shit you know a new routine or a new exercise new keeps the shock going

arsilva
11-03-08, 4:32 pm
Brothers in ironnn:
my name is Alex, 19 years old, and I'm a student at the University of MD, College Park. I train here at the rec center, or Gold's Gym in Charlestown, WV when I'm at home.

I've been lifting for about 2 years, been "bodybuilding" for about 1 year.

Height: 6' 0.5"
Weight: 193 lbs
BF: ~9%

I train with dumbbells on all presses, no barbells. The only time I use a barbell is when it's on my back or being pulled from the floor.

See you in the trenches.

X

freakshow89
11-04-08, 6:16 pm
Whats up brothers. I'm new to FORVM but not to our Animal Brotherhood....been an Animal for the past year ever since I graduated HS and dedicated my life to this glorious journey.

Plannin on competing next year in my first show, the 09' Washington Ironman. Would have started competing sooner but three hernias and a back problem have been dulling my gains. Trusting that God has a plan for my life through all the trials...

Like I said Im new but excited to get to know you guys out there, so once I get my journey page going stop by and say hi. I will be keeping track of my progress as well as writing some inspirational articles for ya'll.

Train hard brothers.

codeezzz
11-04-08, 11:15 pm
Hey fellas Codee from North East Texas here. 25 years old...big powerlifter in highschool but after a bad college baseball injury i got pulled away from training and sports in general. Just got settled back from not traveling for work anymore and got back in the gym about 6 months ago and been going hard for about 4 months solid now. Just ordered my first pak and am inticipating good things! See ya in the trenches! Codee

Anarchy
11-06-08, 6:39 am
Hey guys Anarchy here from SA been training for the past 3 years started gettin serious bout a year ago. i got alot to learn but eager and hungry to unleash the animal inside of me!

XjusticeX
11-07-08, 4:53 am
Im 5'6 175. Not too big but really strong. I would like to put on more meat and I know I can. Eventually I would like to try a show to see what its like. I always thought it would be kewl to eat-sleep-train and a profession. But im not sure of how profitable it is... I am a reservist for the Marine Corps 2/24 Echo. Co. I just graduated Basic and SOI five months ago. Went threw 5mths of hell, yet it was the best days of my life.

I also work nights as a public safety officer. Working nights makes it kinda difficult to squeezze in meals or snacks. But theres no room for excuses.
if any of you have myspace or msn messanger hit me up or email me on here and I will be glad to talk with ya.

Kill...

kiran.iron
11-07-08, 6:06 am
I'm Kiran, from bangalore, India. I'm 18 years old...into body building from past 8 months...

i'm lookin forward to learn a lot from all you brothers...peace.

johnb
11-07-08, 12:40 pm
whats up? im new to the forum. here to contribute and learn.

johnb

Danb21
11-09-08, 4:27 am
Hey, hows it goin everyone? Been training for a few years now, pushing to be that monster I dream of every single day. One day I will get there, for now I have to work on bringing up my arms big time, and my calves.

emuseme
11-09-08, 9:58 pm
Hey everyone, I'm Dave from chicago. I graduated from bootcamp a few months ago and earned the title Marine. I've lost some strength and mass and I'm looking forward to gain it back and get bigger with some of the animal/universal products I've recently bought.

IronAnejo
11-10-08, 8:23 pm
Hello from New England. I've trained off and on for years. Now I'm looking to bring some consistency to my routine. I'm here to learn.

-Mike

Bobby_Digital
11-10-08, 10:33 pm
Hey, my names Mark, im a 20 year old guy from Surrey, BC, Canada. Ive been lifting since I was in probably grade 10, though I havent taken it seriously till a few months ago. When I graduated, I was 230 pounds standing at 5''11, and way the hell out of shape. I smaretened up, and managed to get down to 167 in about 5 months. I maintained that weight for a while, but when i started a temp construction job, I knew i needed to get bigger and stronger. Im hovering around 190 lbs, and ive never felt better. I fell in love with animal supps, and I believe they really gave me the kick I needed to get to the gym everyday. Ive seen incredible gains over the past 3 months, all my firiends wonder what the hell im on, and the best part is, my confidance has soared. Not a cocky confidence, just a all round feeling of " I can do anything!", if that makes sense hahaha. I will continue to lift and keep it a part of my life.

Ive fallen in love with the site as well. Theres REAL information from REAL lifters on here, not just facts from scientists, or advice from people who dont know what the hell theyre doing in the gym. Grats, youve made an animal for LIFE!

mad mike
11-10-08, 11:26 pm
this is mad mike. just thought i would join a cool place for people with the same love for the iron as i do. im only eighteen, been lifting for about four years. trying to get bigger and stronger and hopefully next year start competing. any tips or advice from anyone im all ears

rawpwer
11-11-08, 10:33 pm
he guys,

im from columbus OH, currently living in tampa FL. currently 5'9" 190. been training seriously for about 2 years now and hoping to soon compete in my first show.

Junkie2
11-12-08, 1:20 pm
Whats up you guys. my name is Justin and i'm 18 years old and a freshmen in college. I started seriously lifting a little under a year ago. The first supplement i ever bought was Animal Paks. I'm an Animal nutrition freak and currently take pump/storm/torrent and pak.
animal for life

MuteBeast
11-13-08, 11:33 am
hey MuteBeast out of central cali, lookin forward to gettin some good ass info from all you guys.

197lb
20yrs old
workout stage: mass definition and structure build.

thanks!

boro-achillies
11-13-08, 1:18 pm
sup bros . just started my path down the road of serious body building. hoping to get into a am show in may. all advice and tips are welcome. from nw pa. all we got here is cows,snow, and some soild lifts.

mitchell
11-13-08, 3:44 pm
hi bros my name is mitchell ive been lifting for only 1 year but im determined to reach my goals.any advice you guys can give me would be much appriciated .animal for life

fluidd
11-14-08, 1:36 am
Sup everybody,

The name is Lan and i'm 23 yrs old / 5"10 currently lightweight at 185 lbs. Asian-build so i've got a tiny skeletal frame. I've been lifting for maybe 2-3 years, but technically only one year because in this year I learned how to properly eat, sleep, and train the right way. And, the years before that I was younger and wasn't serious about the game. There were so many things I would do wrong: not eat the proper foods, overtrain, not sleep properly, i wasn't consistant in my visits to the gym (2 days one week, 1 day another, 3 days another, etc.)

One day after another break from the gym I met up with a couple good friends of mine that were JACKED. I was so interested in how they became that way that I started to train with them. They lectured me, and taught me well and showed me the right path, thus created a monster (in the making). I am now a fully dedicated gym rat, with nothing on my mind but packing in the food and packing the heat in the gym.

Okay, enough life story for me. Hopefully this is a decent introduction.

roithamer
11-14-08, 12:40 pm
Intro: I am a 53 yr old who finally decided after fuckin off for too many years to get serious about strength and training. I am 6'0" and weight 185#. Over the years I would work out for a fwe months or so and then lose interest because I would stupidly believe all the fuckin New Year's Resolution hype and then not see much change (as they 'promised'). Until I was surfing one day on YouTube and watched one of Wrath's videos and got hooked. Been liftin consistenly this year and seeing gains the way nature intended. This site with all its articles, threads and straight talk inspiration has been just the thing I needed to keep it up. Reading Machine's and G-Diesel's articles have been fuel for this lifting life. I lift in my basement with goods I have picked up over the years at garage and yard sales and now have my place in hell to punish my flesh till the day I breathe that last bit of air. Main goal: to never need a damn walker when I am 75. Rather, to be doing DLs, bench, dips.....No growing old gracefully here! I want to grow old with mass, power and blood, sweat, and tears.

lb_lost_boys_lb
11-14-08, 10:44 pm
hey buddies the names kyle im from cheyenne, wyoming been lifting for about 7 years for football and sports started getting real seriouse with it in janury of 08 just looking for anyone who lives in wyoming and wants to lift like an animal!

PIXXROD
11-15-08, 3:15 pm
yo, fellas. i just signed in. been a fan of the animal legioned for a while now. im 25 years old, currently working off abroad in guadalajara mexico, as a doctor. but there`s just one thing that brings me back home and into sanity and thats the hard sweating, the raw joint busting iron. i thank you guy`s for accepting me here in the forvm, and as part of the animal way of life. PEACE

maddy
11-15-08, 5:08 pm
Hey ssupp ya all this is maddy ... ive joined here recently as just got introduced to some animal products ... hoping to have a good support and guidance in using these products from u all .pls keep in touch .. PEACE OUT

NWSaint
11-15-08, 11:12 pm
Zup my bruddahs ?!?!?!?

Well alright then.. My name is Marques aka NWSaint.. been trainin' 21 years now (longtime eh?), feels better now then it did when I first got in it.. done over a dozen contests, and now it's every 5 years (I reeeeeeeeally hate dieting for contest shape, it's not natural.. LoL).. next one up will be in 2010 & I can't wait.. Got into AP when I first checked out the main-page a couple years back and realized a LOT of the articles here (mainly in the "livin" and "training" sections) I related to BIGTIME!.. Then I found the forums and lurked without sayin' a peep, just read what you guys are down with & it just seemed like another good spot to tell it how it is.. Training is a lot more than liftin'.. it's a way of life and also a preparation for life, mainly longevity.. if your in shape and take care of yourself your gonna live a long long time.. that's my goal right there.. I'm from Hawai'i but currently live in Maywood Park Oregon (not quite as warm as back home.. LoL), & my thing ?? my thing is powerbuilding.. I like that..............A LOT!

Anyways, I look forward to reading & learning more here............Aloha'

NWSaint.

shellshock1911
11-16-08, 7:23 pm
Sup, I am 17 years old, I have been training for about 1 year now.

Brief bio- I was addicted to computer games from age 13-15, and once I broke it, I felt I needed to make a positive difference in my life. I started running and enjoyed it for 6 months, but once I joined a gym on December 15th, 2007, I was hooked instantly. My first 4 months or so was me just fooling around, not really knowing what I was doing. I didn't even get a routine going until June. I come from a family of small people, and I have a really small frame, only 5'6" and 115 lbs when I started off. About 6 weeks ago I realized that everything I have been doing was wrong, I was on a bodybuilding isolation routine, when really I needed to be on a basic compound lift routine, involving a lot of squats, deads, benches, and military presses. That was why I only gained 5 lbs. Well in these past 6 weeks, I have jumped up to 137, gotten 230 on squat, 270 on deadlift, and 150 on bench. I hope to be 140 by Christmas, and 150-160 by next summer, maybe even 175 or 180 at this time next year. I may be small but I have a really intense desire to get bigger and will do anything to get there, I set big goals. That is how I landed here. Looking forward to times in this forum.

Big3
11-16-08, 9:23 pm
Hey this is David from MD and I've been bodybuilding since middle school and love it. Currently in college. My younger brother goes by MassMan on this site as well.

JKing55
11-16-08, 11:17 pm
What's up fellas, just joined the forvm. I just got into Animal/Universal products last year trying to get serious into lifting, and I loved it. Been lifting for some years now, but I really wanna start gettin serious with it. Now I'm here to learn some more.

Supe527
11-17-08, 1:52 am
I'm From NOLA. That's New Orleans, La!

5'8 - 225lbs. Powerlifter. Started lifting as a kid in my backyard w/ my older brother. Fell in love with the iron and the rest is history!
I'm a college student/athlete. Student / Cheerleader by day powerlifter by night. Don't get the wrong idea fellas about me being a cheerleader! I do it for the right reasons. I get to play with the hottest girls (let me make this one clear... GIRLS!) in the school everyday and I get paid to do it. Trust me, the Juice is worth the Squeeze! When it comes to training, I like to lift anything that is heavy! Size is nothing without Strength! "Training is not something I do to live. Living is something I do to train!"

Best lifts:
Bench - 455 raw / Comp - 625 / Gym - 700
Squat - 605 raw / Gym - 725
DL - 605 / Gym - 675

I'm on the road back from a devastating leg injury. Determined to be the best!

I have to better then I was yesterday! Improve yourself in some way everyday!
Otherwise why live?

DieselDoctor
11-17-08, 4:09 pm
Hey guys...DieselDoctor here! I'm 27 years old and I've been lifting for a year and a half or so. At first it was casual, then quicky turned into a huge passion. Live and lift in Colorado.

russianpump
11-17-08, 5:09 pm
hi guys
im 36 years old been on gym for 1 year im taking russian pump protien and animal pump my body response great but my problem is getting rid of my belly fat. i don't have any diet plan i ea whatever is available but not much.

Alta0331
11-19-08, 6:19 pm
Hey all.. I'm 21 and currently stuck in this place called Ramadi, Iraq. Originally from Modesto, CA but stationed in Camp Lejeune, NC. 6'3", 230 looking to drop body fat and put up some big numbers.

Firedrake
11-19-08, 6:55 pm
Hey all.. I'm 21 and currently stuck in this place called Ramadi, Iraq. Originally from Modesto, CA but stationed in Camp Lejeune, NC. 6'3", 230 looking to drop body fat and put up some big numbers.

Welcome to the Forum. Thank you for being over there for us! C'mon over to the "Journey" section under "Training" and let us know what you're doing -- you'll find lots of folks willing to help!

Alta0331
11-19-08, 7:47 pm
Welcome to the Forum. Thank you for being over there for us! C'mon over to the "Journey" section under "Training" and let us know what you're doing -- you'll find lots of folks willing to help!

Thanks boss, I appreciate it

Johnny English
11-19-08, 8:59 pm
Hey all,
Johnny here. I got into weight training a couple of years ago but sad to say I haven't been keeping myself motivated enough and with personal problems have let myself go. I managed to drop from 300lbs to 225lbs last year with diet and training but lost my job last Christmas and kind of went into a funk. I went up to 245lbs which is my current weight but am looking to get back into a solid diet and routine to get to 210lbs to 215lbs. If anyone has any advice or ways to keep that motivation flowing then it would be great to hear. Thanks alot.

norrim1
11-19-08, 9:15 pm
Hey all,
Johnny here. I got into weight training a couple of years ago but sad to say I haven't been keeping myself motivated enough and with personal problems have let myself go. I managed to drop from 300lbs to 225lbs last year with diet and training but lost my job last Christmas and kind of went into a funk. I went up to 245lbs which is my current weight but am looking to get back into a solid diet and routine to get to 210lbs to 215lbs. If anyone has any advice or ways to keep that motivation flowing then it would be great to hear. Thanks alot.

Welcome to the forvm Johnny. Losing 75 pounds is no joke, that's tremendous progress. One thing that really helps to stay motivated is by reading the articles at the top of the page. Life is a Freakshow and The Diary of a Madman are a few of the best. Another thing you can do is start your own training log in the Your Journey section. It's a good place to track your progress and get tips from other members. Here's a link to the section, take a look around:

http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&daysprune=&f=15

Johnny English
11-19-08, 9:30 pm
Thanks a lot norrim1, I am going to check out those post's for sure and also the journey.

Majors.R
11-20-08, 1:40 am
Yo everyone. Just here to introduce my name.

My name is Ryan Majors, and I'm from Fresno, in central California. I've just turned 17, and I got completely consumed into this life style 12 months ago. I've competed in one show, and have many more coming up. Every day is a day I can do better than yesterday . Every day is another step to being better.
Glad to be a part of this, here's to us.

OldTimer
11-20-08, 1:40 pm
Bros...Tampa bay area here. Been hittin the weightpile off/on 35+ years. Now days its more to keep my old bones mobile. LOL Anyways, I never been a forum kinda guy but gonna give it hell. Figure I stop in during workouts in between sets :) Dont know much I can contribute, probaly have more bad habits than a nun hangin 15th and 2nd st midnight. BTW, been usin Universal products a long time and a diehard fan.

tmclssns
11-21-08, 8:05 am
Hello comrades - I've just started lifting. I'm 25 and from Belgium.
I'm still a bit in the dark (all the information I find is somewhat overwhelming and I ran in a lot of contradictions).

However, I'm convinced that the Animal Pak purchase was one of the best to date!

ZEvenEsh
11-21-08, 8:17 am
Yo dudes, Zach here, 33...in a few weeks!

Been "bodybuilding" since I was 13...fell in love with it like no other girl....Became obsessed and only wanted hardcore, I was intrigued most w/what happened in the golden era, where rusty iron ruled, atmosphere was king and heavy was the only way to train.

I left every gym I joined, till finding Diamond Gym at age 18....competed in a few teen shows and did well, winning mid atlantic natural and 2nd in teen NJ....

From there, never competed....but kept training for the love....

Then, my calling of combat sports came back and in short I got injured, tearing my ACL

It led me on my own journey, to help other athletes avoid my mistakes, so, I began studying methods of overseas coaches and athletes and it evolved into a style of training that many started calling "Underground"

Rather than stick it out in my garage for endless years, I snagged a lil' shit sty garage and stocked it w/rusty iron, tractor tires, sandbags, russian kettlebells and anything heavy I could find....like stones :)

Now, I train athletes with these methods and am doing what I love, and of course, no longer searching far and wide for a hardcore gym, because I finally own one!

Hope to meet many fellow iron lovers here and in person.

Kill it!

--Z--

http://UndergroundStrengthShow.tv

john doherty
11-21-08, 5:04 pm
MY name is john doherty and i live in lebanon pa 10 years ago i started building my own gym in my basement and out in my yard. MY first meet was at big genes in leesport and my last bench meet was 2 years ago at genes. MY first meet i benched 435 and my last meet with alot of luck and training i benched 700 in the masters div bench only. the last meet was done in a karin kline ddenim shirt. I have to much equip. to list from kettlebells to rev/hypers to two prowlers power ropes rocks sandbags etc. I am thinking about going public out of my home gym and competing again. Are there any hardcore people in my area. I have recently been to a Jason Brown kb seminar and studied alot of underground strength theory( Zach even-esh). I train my 12 year old son and his friends now and might run some kids performance camps this summer.

Stay Strong
John Doherty
Masters bench champ
700lbs.

BricksAndStones
11-21-08, 7:52 pm
Hey family. Name is Johnny B, I'm 18 and I was born and raised in Chicago, Illinois but currently reside in Atlanta, Georgia for school. I got interested in weight lifting my junior year of high school for football and wrestling, before then I never really took it serious. Up until then I was a big kid and fairly out of shape. I knew nothing about clean eating, motivation, and commitment and in showed in my 235 pound frame. But, I started getting serious about the iron, not only the iron but losing weight, and by the end of senior year I was about 200 pounds.
However, after senior year I took what I consider a wrong turn. I was focused on cutting weight. It was an obsession you could say. I didn't starve myself or nothin, but looking back even in this short time I see I was on the wrong track. But now I'm back, thanks to Animal and these forums. I've been reading a lot of the articles on the site, and some of the threads on this forum for a while now but never really participated. But now I feel it's time I step up and get more involved in this community I've come to really appreciate and admire.
Right now I'm looking to build strength and muscle, so I guess that makes me a powerbuilder? Not quite sure, but I'm trying to get rid of this extra fat I've gained on my frame since college started and put on some useful weight, and I know I can make that happen around here.

0verc0me
11-21-08, 8:00 pm
Hey guys,
Brandon here. I've been lifting hard for a couple years. I played soccer in high school, and now that I'm in college I've been playing rugby. It's a great time, but it makes me even more motivated to bulk and gain some mass. Lifting is hard to manage with a full class load, but I've been pulling it off pretty well so far. Gonna bulk hard all winter and consider cutting in order to compete in the summer. Anyone have tips on how to manage college and lifting, or how to go about looking for a show?

Bartles
11-22-08, 7:50 pm
Hey, I'm Charles a 16 year old Junior at a small private school in South Florida. So how did I get into lifting? My 9th grade gym teacher was pretty much jacked, So instead of playing football or soccer with the other kids, I was in the pit lifting with him. I really enjoyed the challenge of lifting, but he left the school that year and the other gym teachers I've had really don't let us lift / whatever. So I soon lost my drive.
That summer I damaged my sternum, and was not able to lift or anything of the sort. But just the start of this year after I gave up drinking & Smoking and my injury was healed I really wanted to bulk up. So eventually I heard someone in some conversation talk of Muscle failure, so being the curious person I am I went home and google'd it. Brought me to this http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/marcy7.htm page, and that lead me here.

Been reading the site long before I signed up & posted, but I'm finally here to be a part of the wonderful community here.( I've gained so much drive from reading some of the Journeys and other posts. Time to get big or die trying.)

Mckrakin28
11-23-08, 4:19 am
whats up im a injured out college baseball player who didnt get to finish his college career because of a shoulder injury. My favorite part about playing ball was the training. And in baseball its year round. Not that I'm not playing i want to take my body to extremes that I couldnt while playing ball. I hope to gain alot of knowledge here. Because I'll admit that building your body for baseball is totally different from what I'm trying to do now. So I am starting from the bottom up.

MyCore
11-23-08, 5:09 pm
Im Jason I was born and raised in Southern Ca, I have been lifting for as long as I can remember. All I know is that my Father got me started arround the age of 4 with 5 pound weights. I did stop lifting for a few years back in high school, Im 21 now and I am back with a vengeance! Anyway One day I was searching the net for some lifting tips and ended up here I found way more then I bargained for and now Im hooked. I hope to and know I will learn much here, I also hope to be able to give back just as much!

STAY MOTIVATED!

Jason

rbenn5
11-23-08, 6:07 pm
Hello my name is Rick and it is nice to be here. Does this board have a search function because I have some questions with my workout. I am coming off a long layoff from the iron and I need help with the workouts. I am not sure this is the place for questions.

norrim1
11-23-08, 6:11 pm
Hello my name is Rick and it is nice to be here. Does this board have a search function because I have some questions with my workout. I am coming off a long layoff from the iron and I need help with the workouts. I am not sure this is the place for questions.

No problem, ask away. The search function is at the top of the page.

KiranR
11-25-08, 2:20 am
Kiran here from trinidad and tobago im 5'7 at 137lbs and a 3rd yr university student.training hard for the last 9 months after abt a year of 'on and off' training routines.i've implemented a rigid diet and trainimg split and currently tryin to put on 15lbs before the end of the yr (serious bulking)
i hope to learn alot from the forvm and contribute at the same time
bless...

Mc Buffin
11-25-08, 8:30 pm
My name is Brian. I'm a scrawny 115 lbs. guy from New Jersey who came across Animal products through a friend. I have to say the stuff tastes good and seems to work. I'm stoked to learn things from this forum.

IronTank
11-26-08, 2:42 am
How's everybody doin? My name is Trent but my mates call me Tank, hopefully you guys will become mates too. I'm in a small town at the moment, i know no one, i have no one to train with, so i guess i train alone day in day out, who else is a freelancer?
I am priviliged to join the Animal crew(but i'm guessin i ain't fully certified yet...but don't worry, i pay my dues.) If anyone wants to talk PM me, i also play rugby and do boxing, so if any other brothers out there do the same, hit me up with a pm.
Sorry for the long post,
Cheers soldiers,
Tank

BamBam
11-26-08, 1:36 pm
Welcome All New Animal Legion Faithful!

In Iron,
Bb-

jmhesq
11-26-08, 4:29 pm
Hey everyone. I've been working out for years but really got serious when I started training at East Coast Gym in NJ in 2006. I starting training with a few guys and current IFBB pro Billy Scarnaty who, at the time, was preparing for his show in Pittsburgh in 2007. We helped him win his class but he missed his pro card by not taking the overall. We got him ready again and he won the Master's 50+ Light Heavy and the overall to turn pro. Thats how I met Vinny who won the 40+ overall to earn his pro card. Little did I know he was right in my backyard. I was traveling an hour each way to the gym and it got to be too much so Vinny and I decided to start training together in the Summer of 08'.

Training with Vinny Galanti is a trip. We get to the gym, stretch out and catch up on day to day stuff and talk about the game plan for that work out. As we warm up Vinny starts to get quiet and becomes more focused on where he is what we are about to do. I love training with Vinny because he gets so intense and we feed off each other. Despite being very popular at the gym, people know when its “go time” for him and let Vinny train. He always makes time to talk to people after his workout but we don’t get caught up in mid work out chit chat; the kind that kills workouts!

I mess with Vinny a bit to fire him up and get him to do more than he thinks or expects he can do. I’m always slapping or smacking him right before a set to get him focused and get in his head. I like throwing out little comments or digs about how hard he’s had to work to get to the top, all the dues he’s paid, how many people out there never thought he could achieve what he has, how all the critics have been shut up, or how the best is yet to come….but you’ve got to push harder. Without fail, he cranks out a few more reps than humanly possible and I get my prize….the Galanti smile and a fist pound.

There are times though when I have to be completely quiet and let him do his own psyching up. When he’s attacking a difficult/challenging set or going really heavy on squats or deadlifts, for example, he just wants a proper spot. Vinny is very particular about how you spot him…that delicate balance of hands off till he needs it and only keep him moving once he starts to fatigue. Any more or less and you are hurting not helping.

There have been no easy days since we starting training together. I walk around a sore mess all week but am loving it. Vinny’s been ferocious in the gym, he’s put on a ton of size since many people have seen him last, and I’m expecting big things for him in 2009.

big daddy
11-27-08, 4:07 am
hey guys my name is shawn, im from L'Anse, michigan. ive been training now for about 4 years and im weighing in at 270 im a very seriouse lifter i compete in weight lifting compotitions around the U.P...i just turned 18 and i always have my ears open for new lifting tips and im always up for helping people to...well thats a little about me any ways talk to you all later

Big Joe Ag
11-27-08, 1:46 pm
Hey guys my name is joe i am a college student who is trainign for my first show this summer in Louisiana..
i am an ex 265lb fatty and am now a solid 200 just trying to get into shape for my first contest

Mrs Sanga
11-28-08, 3:14 am
Hi

I`m mrs sanga, sangas wife, I have joined the forum as I will be attending some of the abc meets in the future as photographer, I will also be attending the arnold in march, camera and video in hand.

Look forward to meeting you all.

weasel
11-28-08, 10:42 am
yo whatz up, Ted from a small town out side of Philly. Been trainin off and on for about 6yrs. This web site and the information have helped a lot. My job requires I be in good shape and this has been a great help. I look forward to growin and learin.

MVP
11-29-08, 11:38 pm
Hi.

MVP here. If you would like - you can call me Will.

I have been training consistently for about 3 years. Until I came down with depression which took 9 months of training out of my life. I won't go into details.

I have been training back now for about 8 months. I am up to 200lbs. and I'm lifting as PBs (Personal Bests) at my lifts.

Outside of training I love to hunt, fish, ride ATVs, chill, talk to girls.

Feel free to add me on AIM = xmsuperwill

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 200lbs.
Bench Press: 275lbs.
Deadlift: --- has not been tested probably around 335
Strict Press: --- has not been tested probably around 160

Is there anywhere I could find an online training journal on this site?

thsbiglifter
11-29-08, 11:56 pm
Im new here I dont know if introductions are proper or if this is the proper place to do them.
However, some info.

I am rookie powerlifter. Started in this year in my freshman year of college. IMO Ive made some decent gains from going to at age 16 ,5'10, 145 lbs to 18, 6'1 (nearly 6'2), and 220 lbs.
Of course some of it bodyfat but oh well Im lifting to get stronger physique comes secondary to me

My current stats are based from my last power lifting competition which is in full gear

Squat: 385 lbs
Deadlift: 425 lbs
Bench: 275 lbs

MVP
11-30-08, 12:02 am
Welcome.

JustJ
11-30-08, 12:12 am
Hey everyone. My name is James, and I've been lurking the forums for awhile and finally signed up. I'm 25 years old and weigh in at 205 pounds, would love to get up to 230. Started working out about 3-1/2 years ago...Went through some smaller bulks, a drastic cut, then some small bulks again and here I am, but of course, still want to be bigger and stronger. And that's why I'm here...To learn and put that knowledge to use.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
11-30-08, 12:45 am
Im new here I dont know if introductions are proper or if this is the proper place to do them.
However, some info.

I am rookie powerlifter. Started in this year in my freshman year of college. IMO Ive made some decent gains from going to at age 16 ,5'10, 145 lbs to 18, 6'1 (nearly 6'2), and 220 lbs.
Of course some of it bodyfat but oh well Im lifting to get stronger physique comes secondary to me

My current stats are based from my last power lifting competition which is in full gear

Squat: 385 lbs
Deadlift: 425 lbs
Bench: 275 lbs

nice numbers man, those are all geared numbers correct?

In any case, get your raw numbers up as well man. It'll pay dividends to your geared lifting like you wouldnt believe.

WELCOME!

scals
11-30-08, 12:47 am
Welcome brother.

thsbiglifter
11-30-08, 12:57 am
Thanks for the welcome brother!

Keep lifting hard!

Psycho77
11-30-08, 1:07 am
hello and welcome. impressive gains there bro. looking forward to more of the same.

thsbiglifter
11-30-08, 1:10 am
Thanks brother!

Its not an easy quest, work hard, stay dedicated, train smart, and eat big. You'll get there. Conquer others doubts wtih your strength and size!

prowrestler
11-30-08, 11:40 am
Hi.

MVP here. If you would like - you can call me Will.

I have been training consistently for about 3 years. Until I came down with depression which took 9 months of training out of my life. I won't go into details.

I have been training back now for about 8 months. I am up to 200lbs. and I'm lifting as PBs (Personal Bests) at my lifts.

Outside of training I love to hunt, fish, ride ATVs, chill, talk to girls.

Feel free to add me on AIM = xmsuperwill

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 200lbs.
Bench Press: 275lbs.
Deadlift: --- has not been tested probably around 335
Strict Press: --- has not been tested probably around 160

Is there anywhere I could find an online training journal on this site?

go to the training section first, then at the top it will have a link to a section titled "your journey" start a thread there

thsbiglifter
11-30-08, 5:36 pm
Thanks Fellas!

KKP, yes those are my geared numbers sadly, im training raw right now to improve that.

Bootleg
11-30-08, 9:11 pm
Hello brothers,
Im Michael from Texas..and am 21 years of age. I've been training since 18..I've been off and on..but the last year or so..i finally made this "animal" life a way of life. I can tell you its something i cant explain. i like the gains and progress i have with my body and life.
I've been lurking for quite some time...and feel like i didnt have the knowledge to post with such great writers and enthusiasts...

I finally realized that is the brotherhood that gives support and encouragement unlike the douche bags at my local gym...i look forward to posting and meeting such alike.

m

SQUAT or DIE!
11-30-08, 9:12 pm
Hello brothers,
Im Michael from Texas..and am 21 years of age. I've been training since 18..I've been off and on..but the last year or so..i finally made this "animal" life a way of life. I can tell you its something i cant explain. i like the gains and progress i have with my body and life.
I've been lurking for quite some time...and feel like i didnt have the knowledge to post with such great writers and enthusiasts...

I finally realized that is the brotherhood that gives support and encouragement unlike the douche bags at my local gym...i look forward to posting and meeting such alike.

m

what part of TX??

Firedrake
11-30-08, 9:23 pm
Hello brothers,

m

Welcome! Come over and start yourself a "Journey" -- take courage from the fact we're all walking similar roads -- some of us express ourselves better than others, but we're all headed the same direction, and it helps to share.

'drake

dreamBIG
12-01-08, 7:29 pm
Hey guys!

I have just started lifting about 3 months ago, and now I have begun to seriously lift, after being introduced to Animal. I am 18 years old, and I weigh 134 pounds. I have run track for the past 2 years of my life and I want to get big. I have always been the smallest kid but I am done with that shit and its time to get big. My goal is to weigh around 180+ pounds, bench over 300, and squat over 500. Its going to be a long journey but I am in it for myself. I hope you guys can support and guide me to my goals.

MVP
12-02-08, 4:02 am
Welcome! Come over and start yourself a "Journey" -- take courage from the fact we're all walking similar roads -- some of us express ourselves better than others, but we're all headed the same direction, and it helps to share.

'drake

Welcome to AP brother!

When I started training in 2006. I was 5'7" 130lbs. Now I'm a 200lb. bodybuilder more than happy to help you reach your goals.

The first thing you need to know is nutrition comes first you eat big to get big. If you are gaining too much bodyfat and not a lot of mass (muscle) you are eating too much or you aren't active enough.

It's safe to incorporate cardio. Unless you are at catabolic state you will not burn fat. Please do not stereotype cardio as a magical way of burning fat, before you can burn fat you will require a calorie deficient. When you preform cardio you are converting calories into energy. Extra calories are stored as fat (stored energy).

Bulking (gaining muscle) requires a calorie surplus. While burning fat (cutting) requires a calorie deficient.

Stick to your heavy compound pushes and pulls. Eat big, lift heavy, and you'll do fine.

E-BEAN
12-02-08, 5:11 am
Whats up dudes,

Name is evan bean from Va.
Deployed to iraq, soon to come home, just tryin to keep my head in the game, and learn some new tricks of the trade from some of you vets of the iron game. I have been lifting for going on 2 years now/

H8toSquat
12-02-08, 6:55 am
G'day guys,

Don't really talk like that thought it would be funny to start of with a Gday because i am a Aussie, yes thats right i live in the beautiful country of Australia!!! I am 22 years old and i am in training to start footy next year (rugby league) i also am a security guard and i work in a gym which keeps me ocupied through the week. Joined up to the site to learn more info from guys that have been there and done that, Well you will here from me again guys

have a good one

dreamBIG
12-02-08, 7:37 am
Welcome to AP brother!

When I started training in 2006. I was 5'7" 130lbs. Now I'm a 200lb. bodybuilder more than happy to help you reach your goals.

The first thing you need to know is nutrition comes first you eat big to get big. If you are gaining too much bodyfat and not a lot of mass (muscle) you are eating too much or you aren't active enough.

It's safe to incorporate cardio. Unless you are at catabolic state you will not burn fat. Please do not stereotype cardio as a magical way of burning fat, before you can burn fat you will require a calorie deficient. When you preform cardio you are converting calories into energy. Extra calories are stored as fat (stored energy).

Bulking (gaining muscle) requires a calorie surplus. While burning fat (cutting) requires a calorie deficient.

Stick to your heavy compound pushes and pulls. Eat big, lift heavy, and you'll do fine.

Thanks man. I will definitely keep that in mind. Today is going to be my first Animal workout. I am looking forward to it.

Bonjo2
12-02-08, 4:31 pm
Feelin welcome already. 36. Started lifting to recover from a couple surgeries and some massive prednisone weight gain. At it every day since Feb. Lost all the flab, not taking ANY meds and haven't even had a runny nose since thanks to Pak and Fish Oils, now working weights likes it’s an obsession. I’m in the military, lovin every minute of it since 1990. Goal is to be a recreational lifter/fitness freak for the rest of my life..

bsatellite
12-02-08, 5:20 pm
Yo, sup?

It's b-satellite here and many of you know me from the past, giving up, not something I want you or myself to remember but it's the truth and I'm an honest person so let's leave it at that, dig?

I'm Brendan, I'm 14 and I live in PEI, Canada. Right now I'm just waiting to start up training, check out my journey and you'll understand why. The one thing I am doing to improve my physique is cardio, I'm cutting I guess you can say but it's not what I want to be doing as I'm small enough and ready to put on that lean, solid muscle!

Anyone here good at helping? Journey me, this is where it begins, my journey. You can also hit me up on msn, facebook and the journey or PM on the forums.

Best of luck to you all, peace out!

Brendan

Firedrake
12-03-08, 5:32 pm
Hey guys!

I have just started lifting about 3 months ago, and now I have begun to seriously lift, after being introduced to Animal. I am 18 years old, and I weigh 134 pounds. I have run track for the past 2 years of my life and I want to get big. I have always been the smallest kid but I am done with that shit and its time to get big. My goal is to weigh around 180+ pounds, bench over 300, and squat over 500. Its going to be a long journey but I am in it for myself. I hope you guys can support and guide me to my goals.

That's pretty much what we're all here for. Come on over, post yourself a Journey, and, since I know you've already been by mine (and made a nice comment: thanks!), let us see what you're doing! I heard a good quote the other day: Bodybuilding isn't a sprint; it's a marathon. If you're not here for the long haul, take off. It's the Journey, not the destination. The nice thing about this group is that we're all in it together, from AZN-BEEF, who's only a year older than you, to sifusteve and me, who are in our 50s. We come from all levels, from beginner and rehabber trying to get back to what we once had, to competitive bodybuilders and powerlifters at all levels.

Also remember: there are no stupid questions. The only "stupid" question is the one you didn't ask because it felt stupid, so you didn't learn.

Join the fun!

'drake

dreamBIG
12-03-08, 8:01 pm
That's pretty much what we're all here for. Come on over, post yourself a Journey, and, since I know you've already been by mine (and made a nice comment: thanks!), let us see what you're doing! I heard a good quote the other day: Bodybuilding isn't a sprint; it's a marathon. If you're not here for the long haul, take off. It's the Journey, not the destination. The nice thing about this group is that we're all in it together, from AZN-BEEF, who's only a year older than you, to sifusteve and me, who are in our 50s. We come from all levels, from beginner and rehabber trying to get back to what we once had, to competitive bodybuilders and powerlifters at all levels.

Also remember: there are no stupid questions. The only "stupid" question is the one you didn't ask because it felt stupid, so you didn't learn.

Join the fun!

'drake

Thanks man I really appreciate it. I know its going to be a long haul ahead of me, but like you said its the journey that counts. I enjoy everyday that I get to go to the gym and workout. Although I am not looking forward to off-days :/

Spencer
12-04-08, 8:08 pm
I've been 'training' for about 6 years. Started with competitive boxing and finally to where I am now - lifting.

Hope to compete within the next 3 years.
Currently 5'5, 155lbs LEAN.
Starting a bulk come January.

looking forward to the journey....

SFGiantsPBA
12-07-08, 12:08 am
Hi my name is Carl West I live in San Jose, CA and I'm turning 40 next month on the 14th.

I'm a Bowler that will hit the Pro Circuit when time permits it as I have higher priorities to take care of 1st.

I'm a single father of 2 girls ages 12 & 14 both with birthdays coming soon.

My Youngest plays soccer and is a Goalie and I had coached and ref while she was in the recreational league but come Monday she is starting Class 1 Select Comp Soccer which is the highest level in youth sports so I won't be coaching but may still ref games.

COLORADOGUNSLINGER
12-07-08, 6:18 am
Hey whats up, my name is Derek Lobato been training for 3 years, been training balls to the wall since i got out of Navy boot camp in March 2007. ive gone from 160lbs 10%bf to 185lbs 10%bf. im on the road to 200+ and il do whatever it takes to get there, i want to step on stage when i hit 200. Ive got a very supportive Fiance Jennifer shes with me every step of the way. Im not your typical military jerk, im real, what you see is what you get, i live to train. Im a huge Erik Fankhouser fan! Evan Centopani too! love the new young guys tearin shit up in the pro ranks! Bodybuilding is a beautiful sport! My journey has just begun!

240kat
12-07-08, 6:27 pm
Im Drew from Columbia, MD. Im active USAF. The first time i tried Animal Flex, i was hooked to the company. Since then ive used Animal Pump and Torrent..liking things so far. I dig the website, for some reason i think of going to hardcore shows when im on here. i instantly hear metal music in my head.

Justbig13
12-07-08, 7:14 pm
whats up guys, "JustBig" here aka Jr, from houston tx..Been training about 3 yrs.Started out when i was about 20 and luving every minute of my gym time. Started out weighing in at 160ish and now im about 220lbs. I started out thinking to myself that my body wouldnt change and when i saw improvements i just kept at it. Guys like everyone in this forum keep me inspired to keep training and never quit, so I thank yall.

fire.medic
12-08-08, 12:17 am
sup fellas...fire.medic here, been on the forums before just never registered...anyway, 28 yo firefighter in texas..been lifting on and off since high school...gonna hit it extra hard for the career.

ShitReck
12-08-08, 1:37 am
Whats up guys. Im not the best at introductions but I can say animal has always been my best source for no bullshit training advise and motivation. I look forward to being a part of animal and meeting others who share the same passion for iron as I do.

Michael J.
12-09-08, 1:51 am
Hello brother's

I came here because I got tired of just being normal, the same, or equal. I have been in the army for ten years now. I have always been thin and fit, NO MORE! I have been lifting for two years now and went from being 150lbs to 201. I got sick of people telling me I can't make it, or you wont ever be that big. I'm going to prove them wrong and learn from the best, thats why I'm here! Thanks everyone. I hope to learn alot.

theIRONworks
12-09-08, 4:16 am
What's up? I'm a Houston animal. I've been liftin for 4 years......not too long. I started in school when I joined the football team and hated it......so just took to powerlifting. I recently had to undertake chiropractic work on my lower back that threw my training in the backburner but I'm good to go now. Gained a lot of fat! But it'll go away soon. I'm at 5'6" and 209 lbs!

MeanStreet
12-09-08, 8:30 am
my name is Chris Larosa 25, live in Parry Sound Ont . Good gyms are scarce round here so i made my own . it it on its way to to make my the Animal i want to be ,

ive been training for about 8 months with MASS gains but always been big ,now that ive found Animal products ive found my base and motivation no more bullshit "Pain Brings Gains"
is what i live by

I am 5-8 200, i cut down to 190 but now am bulking up to at least 220 by any means necessary

Firedrake
12-10-08, 1:19 am
Hello brother's

I came here because I got tired of just being normal, the same, or equal. I have been in the army for ten years now. I have always been thin and fit, NO MORE! I have been lifting for two years now and went from being 150lbs to 201. I got sick of people telling me I can't make it, or you wont ever be that big. I'm going to prove them wrong and learn from the best, thats why I'm here! Thanks everyone. I hope to learn alot.

That's why most of us are here, bro! Come join the fun and start posting your Journey! I'm going the other way at the moment -- losing -- I've dropped 28 pounds of ugly fat since July, and working on another 20 at least, that I gained since back surgery.

Seriously -- come join the party. We talk about each others' goals and methods, share information, and encourage each other.

'drake

Firedrake
12-10-08, 1:21 am
What's up? I'm a Houston animal. I've been liftin for 4 years......not too long. I started in school when I joined the football team and hated it......so just took to powerlifting. I recently had to undertake chiropractic work on my lower back that threw my training in the backburner but I'm good to go now. Gained a lot of fat! But it'll go away soon. I'm at 5'6" and 209 lbs!

Check my response to Michael J. -- I had major back surgery last year, and having been out of the gym for over a year, had ballooned up to 313 just before the surgery. I got down to 279 by just diet, then was released to go back to the gym in July, and as of today am 251!

Come on in to the "Journey" section and get to know us!

'drake

Themostocles
12-10-08, 2:11 am
Come on in to the "Journey" section and get to know us!

'drake

LOL, we might want to steer them away from some of the scarier people lol. Some of us are pretty 'special' sometimes ;). -T.

RENFRO
12-10-08, 10:48 pm
finally found the place i've been looking for. This forvm is legit and i'll be here constantly. Nashville, TN area. Dad got me started training, he's 50 and can still bust my ass in the gym sometimes and i'm just 21. My roommate and myself have started taking our training and dieting to the next level. We keep each other in check and it's working out great. Looking forward to calling this place "home" bros.

RENFRO

GTon9
12-11-08, 3:13 pm
Hi All my name is Guan. I am 20 year old. I realize that I am so skinny and I tired of it. So I made up my mind to begin build some muscle. It just a beginning for me. If anyone have great muscle building tips please share with me. Nice to meet you all.

ca1abr3ez
12-11-08, 6:50 pm
Hey guys...Jeff from hasbrouck heights NJ, going to school at Northeastern in Boston. Been lifting for about 2 years now and looking to take it to the next level. Im right at 180lbs with decent strength for that weight. My goal now is to hit the 200lbs mark.

Looking at this forum for educational and motivational purposes. I will get a Journey log going...

JEFF

dmac1850
12-11-08, 7:55 pm
what up? Im Drew, 18 from pa. Senior in high school, Just finished my sr football season so now that I'm done lifting for that I'm doing what I love, lifting more and finally getting to focus on getting bigger and stronger. 6'0" 215. Tryin' to get to 235-240 and bench over 300. I'm new to bodybuilding/powerlifting so I'm here for any tips I can get. Wow that was long, anyway thanks.

castilo
12-13-08, 9:22 am
I got started around the time of spring of 08. I wanted to get a six pack. But I also would like to have some mass. So then I decided I would get a six pack first then start adding muscle and staying lean as I go. By the time of summer school was out and I could really concentrate on my goal. Now I wasn't fat just had a love handles and all. But those 3 months were hell. I did condition high intensity stuff like intervals and circuit trainings. Everything I did was with bodyweights. At that time I wasn't thinking about bodybuilding. Just get a six pack. So when school is almost near. I did have a slight brush of a 4 pack so I guess that's pretty good. I have gain a a little fat ever since school started but this time I am going to a real gym now using AnimalPak's method of hardcore lifting. And I also thought about competing this year but I thought I should wait until I get enough muscle packed on first. So might have to be next year or another year after that. But during those time I will shred throw the irons and eat and sleep.

devil mac87
12-14-08, 7:15 am
well... I'm a Marine and love to work out. I have been working out since i was in high school!! I didn't get to serious untill senior year!!! when i went off to college to wrestle!!! were i had to get a head of comp! umm working out for me in mandtoiry mon wen and friday so but thats manly running 3 to six miles!!! thats the marine corps for U!!! LOL!!! well thats me in a nut shell

Horn Warrior
12-15-08, 7:15 am
Hey all - I'm a U.S. Marine currently deployed to East Africa. I've been lifiting since before I joined the USMC over 22 years ago. I entered recruit training at 110 lbs and currently weigh in at 197 lbs at 12% bf (+/- 4%). I'm 40 years old and both my wife and I compete. I did not compete this year due to my location/ deployment, but during 2008, I've added 20 lbs of which 5 - 8 lbs may be new muscle. I'm much stronger now than I was before I came over here. I'm a PT from the Cooper Institute, but honestly most of my knowledge comes from feelin' the pain on the road to improvement, and working with my fellow Marines in the gym. Thanks to Animal for providing so many great training ideas and concepts. Great stuff!! Hope to be a part of this Forum in a positive way. HW - out!

TRIANINSANE
12-15-08, 5:34 pm
Yo Fellas, This Is Cory, From Redmond Oregon, Been Trianin For 7 Years Now. Just Training To Get Big, And Live A Healthy Lifestyle. Currently Going Through School And Working Full Time , As A Apprentice Electrician. So Im Not Doing Any Shows Soon, But Its On My Mind All Day Everyday. I Love This Shit . I Hope To Get To Know Some Really Cool And Motivated Brothers Here.
I Trian 5 Days A Week, Heavy!!! Lol Im About 240 Right Now Cuttin Back To 220 Just To Lean Up A Little Bit. I Workout At A Place Called The Rac Here In Town, It Fuckin Sucks Lol. But Really The Only Gym Here. I Just Put My Head Phones On And Kick Some Ass!
Anyways Enough For Today. Thanks For The Welcome In "animal Pak",

Trian Fuckin Insane!!!

egyption t
12-16-08, 10:14 am
hay brothers
im from Alexandria Egypt,...im 235 lb,and this company really inspires me especially Frank mcgrath who is really my fav.,him and Arnold,yesterday i`v done over 90 min. of leg workout,its been torturing guys,thats wht i love bout this sport,..and im actually addicted to its pain,..peace 2 ya all

Ozzy27
12-16-08, 6:17 pm
What's up guys,I'm proud to be here in this great family.First of all my name is Antonio,from Milan,Italy 21 years old training since 15. Build with Iron and Steel and completely into Animal's Attitude. Thanks for reading,peace all Bros

butlerguy1990
12-16-08, 8:49 pm
Hows it going everyone. Shane from Harmony Pa(about an hour north of Pittsburgh) and Im 24. A friend of mine from work got me turned onto the Animal lineup about 2 weeks ago and I've been enjoying my workouts a lot more since then.

Ive been back into lifting seriously for almost 2 years now. Right now Im weighing in at about 290 and Im 6 foot 5. My goal would be to get down to about 250 or so and get my strength up from what it is now and of course add a decent amount of mass.

Im definitely looking forward to being a member here the attitude seems a lot better then almost any other forum I have been a member of which helps everyone get the information they are seeking and not battling rude comments from other users. PS if anyone from around the Harmony Zelie area knows of any good gyms hit me up, unfortunately once the wife gets pregnant im gonna have to switch gyms from the one Im at now about 30 Mins away.

The MoFo
12-17-08, 3:12 pm
Hey guys how ya all doin?

first of all my names Joe and i'm from Hastings, England.

I've been trainin now for bout 3 years, i'm still a baby i no, but believe me im gonna try my best to grow fast! i started really over wieght then became really underwieght through bad diet and over doin it in the gym,that battle was fought the first two years of my trainin but i've found my feet more now and am confident im ready to throw on the weight and do this properly! i'm trainin to be a personal trainer now and work..should i say live in one of my local gyms.

can't wait to get to know everyone, only been here for a few days but already feel right at home, just seems like my kinda place.

cheers guys catch you all soon!

GFreak300
12-18-08, 12:20 am
Ive been training for abowt a year now im 15 yearsold 193 lbs 5 ftt 8 and bulking.
I am also a member of bodybuilding.com but there was to much shit going on there off topic threads and such. Im lookin to compete when im 18...

ive came along way in this game so far ive gained around 70 lbs in a year my goal in 100 kg very lean in to years

peace

Barnard
12-19-08, 12:17 am
Hey guys just started working out 1 month ago to better my life. I'm 28 yrs old married with two kids and was dealing with alcoholic tendencies. I would do anything for a beer and my body kept up good for a while. Then I started noticing that my heart physically didn't feel right anymore and couldn't remember what a hangover free morning felt like. I don't want my kids to grow up remembering "Dad and his beer". This is where AnimalPak comes in. My mother bought me a can for Christmas like two years ago when i told i was working out. Never used it. Until a month ago i found it buried in my closet along with some Creakic, Pumptec, multivitamins and some Noxplode. I threw away everything but the AnimalPak and multivitamins. I notice on the can there is a website for AnimalPak and search it. Instant inspiration and motivation! Called a buddy that's training for MMA and have been training with him in his garage. Its dark, dirty, and everything stinks. But for some reason i can't get enough! I put the beer down and look forward to training harder and seeing results. Sorry for the long post but i got know one else to talk to about this.

Josh Barnard

hotdogsfordaddy
12-19-08, 12:31 am
I am the hotdogs. I'm 19, live in NY, and I'm an animal. I've been a customer for a while, and lurked the forums on and off and decided to finally make an account. Peace!

Jaberwaki
12-19-08, 12:58 am
Names Jaber,
30 years old
lifted on and off for 10 years.
Got serious 2 years agao and never looked back.

Mase64
12-19-08, 7:13 pm
woot

My name is Steve.. 21 years old
Northern Jersey Representing.
Been working out since i was 14, and never stopping

:)

cools
12-20-08, 2:09 pm
whats up im 28 I drive a garbage truck and lift thats my life day in and day out
the gym is in a basement under a tire shop it is a shithole but it is my second home
I lift with one other guy who loves it like i do no outsiders to get in are way

Σπαρτιάτη
12-20-08, 3:16 pm
Whats goin ya ll. I am a Marine down in Camp Lejeune. Just lookin to learn somethin, get big and give back whatever I can. Little about me. 24 years old. 6'6" at 210. To tall to weigh that little. I work hard and try to train harder.

DanTheMan
12-20-08, 10:27 pm
Hey brothers,

I lifted in highschool because of football and played for 4 years, started 3 of them on the varsity offensive line. Being only about 5'6" and an O-Lineman in Georgia was tough, so I took lifting pretty seriously. After football, I took my love for lifting and competed in highschool lifting competitions, placing 2nd in my region and 6th over all in state for 190 in state. My maxes were 325 on bench 405 squat and 235 powercleans. I stopped lifting seriously my last semester of highschool and didn't touch the weights over the summer. I'm now a first year in college, 18 years old. I'm trying to get back into the groove of things and get my bench and squat back up. I come from a powerlifting background, so anything out of benching and squatting is foreign to me. Started taking packs about a month ago and I'm lifting with a 4day split. I was lucky enough to meet a guy who is now my lifting buddy who is an ameture bodybuilder during the first semester of college and he's getting me back into the groove of things of eating and lifting right.

GeneralSlowbes
12-21-08, 11:50 am
I'm 23, live in Charlotte, and am looking to take my fitness to the next level like everyone else here.

I've lurked for a while and decided to finally get an account. The community here is strong and dedicated -- two things I work towards everyday.

Gambit
12-21-08, 12:46 pm
Welcome, welcome, welcome to all the new blood.

tuffie226
12-21-08, 4:17 pm
Just trying to get back in the game. I'm a Soldier at Fort Bragg, quit powerlifting after I broke my back in a parachuting accident in 04, and then got hurt again in Iraq in 07. Finally getting back into the swing of things, trying to get my strength back and get rid of the weight I gained being on my ass for the last couple years. Right now 5'6" and 222, need to get back to 200lbs and get my strength back in the neighborhood where it was. Look forward to learning from y'all.

kyle_rs
12-21-08, 5:44 pm
Hows it going everybody, Kyle 23 from N.Ireland been training for a couple of years and more recently heavily the past 5 months, im not big but i give it all i got, been through cycles of stak and m-stak..... top quality :) anyway nice to be here.

Kyle

scythe
12-21-08, 11:41 pm
Yo dogs...

I'm just another grunt like the rest of you, with an obsession for lifting and running till I puke. Looking forward to getting to know you guys.

neoplasia200x
12-23-08, 12:07 am
Whatsup guys..

I have been working out for about 9 years... the last few years of med school/residency just wreaked havoc on my wellbeing/fitness. Gained 50 lbs or so of unadulterated fat and lost most of my muscle mass. Don't know how but somehow it slipped away from my grasp. This is not how I had envisioned myself, as a man.

On the path to redemption. I find this site and the content inspirational. Look forward to this journey and sharing the struggle with all you splendid folk. Peace.

neo

hawaiiboy
12-24-08, 5:58 am
sup brothers. im 16 and i started lifting almost a year ago. I started lifting just for fun but I'm hooked. I've also always wanted to bulk up, and this is the best way to. so far ive put on about 20 lbs and look to put on some more

pedraza
12-26-08, 11:02 am
whats up im 26 and started a few years back. just now getting back into it hard due to an injury. im a correctional officer at a prison and my personal goal is to be one big SOB

J Primo
12-26-08, 8:42 pm
What up Legionnaires?!? I'm 32 from League City (just south of Houston), TX. Been out of the game for about two years but am about to jump back in. Tired of feeling and looking like shit... ya know! I'm at about 200lbs right now but with too much body fat. I'm not obese or anything like that... just not in shape. My first goal is to get my body fat down and try to hold my weight... then gain steadily. Anyway, glad to be here. Anybody out there that wants to chat... hit me up. Late!

DTMcCaw99
12-27-08, 2:04 pm
yoo whats up, just want to say hello... My name is dan from michigan. been competing for a couple of years, qualified for nationals but my last local showing i missed my peak so im holding off from the big stage and am working on the legs a bit more.

age 25
wt. 258 off season
ht. 6'1"

Bains8
12-28-08, 4:57 am
Hey guys I'm Jt from British Columbia Canada have been in the game for about 4 years and lovin it. I am also a brazilian jiu jitsu practioner and I had got into the game basically from being the big nice kid that gets bullied too much in highschool. Bodybuilding changed my life and it is a major part of my life.

Firedrake
12-28-08, 11:11 pm
What up Legionnaires?!? I'm 32 from League City (just south of Houston), TX. Been out of the game for about two years but am about to jump back in. Tired of feeling and looking like shit... ya know! I'm at about 200lbs right now but with too much body fat. I'm not obese or anything like that... just not in shape. My first goal is to get my body fat down and try to hold my weight... then gain steadily. Anyway, glad to be here. Anybody out there that wants to chat... hit me up. Late!

yoo whats up, just want to say hello... My name is dan from michigan. been competing for a couple of years, qualified for nationals but my last local showing i missed my peak so im holding off from the big stage and am working on the legs a bit more.

age 25
wt. 258 off season
ht. 6'1"

Hey guys I'm Jt from British Columbia Canada have been in the game for about 4 years and lovin it. I am also a brazilian jiu jitsu practioner and I had got into the game basically from being the big nice kid that gets bullied too much in highschool. Bodybuilding changed my life and it is a major part of my life.

Welcome, brother Animals -- come join the menagerie over at your Journey, and let us see what you're doing!

InkdMuscle
12-28-08, 11:18 pm
Welcome fellas..... We are all here if you need us. First and foremost get to reading you will find almost everything you need already at ur finger tips.

In iron we trust!!

Dorf
12-29-08, 12:28 am
Hey new to the forum want to say what's up from PA.

Mongolian_Beef
12-30-08, 6:27 pm
I'm 24. I am currently living in a smaller city in southern Arizona (Sierra Vista) right next to a military post (Ft.Huachuca, Az). I wait tables at Applebee's and I am in college to become a fire fighter. I have only been training seriously for about two years. Three years ago I weighed 365lbs, hardly any muscle. Now I weigh about 222, even though I still don't have much muscle, my body fat percentage has gone WAY down with clean eating, decent and consistant training, and as much rest as I can get with my busy schedule. I hope to learn a lot from the forvm and improve my over all health as well as my physique. Esentially, like many other guys, I would just like to see better growth all over, and an increase in my strength and power. My goal is to be a decently proportioned "animal" by the time that I complete my fire science technology degree. That way I'm a stereotypical "jacked" fire fighter ;-) . I never want the reason that I didn't save someone's life to be due to a lack of strength or conditioning. I try to take this very serious because who knows, one day it may be YOU that I'm trying to pull out of that burning building. In conclusion: With the new very good information that I know I will learn from the forvm, I hope to someday be able to carry an entire family out of that burning house with my left arm, and all the family's pets in my right. Mongol Out.

IronTraps
01-02-09, 11:35 am
hey everyone, im 16 and i've been in the the gym training seriously for about 8 months. I've gained a pretty solid 25 pounds since i began lifting(200-225). 6'4 225. I play hockey and lacrosse for my high school, and i look forward to gaining information from all the experienced Animals on the forvm.

DanTheMan
01-02-09, 2:18 pm
welcome to all the new brothers at the forvm. take a whole day to snoop around... unlimited and golden info in these threads

PAL
01-03-09, 2:43 pm
Brothers, I come here hailing respect to all those before me. I've been a long time user of the animal pak, and have been surfing these forums for about a month now. From what I have read, you guy's know yer shit and I love the hard core attitude and format of this forum. (no bullshittin in here). I have been in and out of the heavy metal game for about 6 years and this year I'm gonna go serious. I look foward to learning from all.

dreamBIG
01-03-09, 6:23 pm
Brothers, I come here hailing respect to all those before me. I've been a long time user of the animal pak, and have been surfing these forums for about a month now. From what I have read, you guy's know yer shit and I love the hard core attitude and format of this forum. (no bullshittin in here). I have been in and out of the heavy metal game for about 6 years and this year I'm gonna go serious. I look foward to learning from all.

Welcome brother, and good luck to becoming an animal.

pedraza
01-03-09, 8:03 pm

wellcome bro. looking forward in reading up on your proggress

Little Z
01-03-09, 8:18 pm
Hey new to the forum want to say what's up from PA.

I'm 24. I am currently living in a smaller city in southern Arizona (Sierra Vista) right next to a military post (Ft.Huachuca, Az). I wait tables at Applebee's and I am in college to become a fire fighter. I have only been training seriously for about two years. Three years ago I weighed 365lbs, hardly any muscle. Now I weigh about 222, even though I still don't have much muscle, my body fat percentage has gone WAY down with clean eating, decent and consistant training, and as much rest as I can get with my busy schedule. I hope to learn a lot from the forvm and improve my over all health as well as my physique. Esentially, like many other guys, I would just like to see better growth all over, and an increase in my strength and power. My goal is to be a decently proportioned "animal" by the time that I complete my fire science technology degree. That way I'm a stereotypical "jacked" fire fighter ;-) . I never want the reason that I didn't save someone's life to be due to a lack of strength or conditioning. I try to take this very serious because who knows, one day it may be YOU that I'm trying to pull out of that burning building. In conclusion: With the new very good information that I know I will learn from the forvm, I hope to someday be able to carry an entire family out of that burning house with my left arm, and all the family's pets in my right. Mongol Out.

hey everyone, im 16 and i've been in the the gym training seriously for about 8 months. I've gained a pretty solid 25 pounds since i began lifting(200-225). 6'4 225. I play hockey and lacrosse for my high school, and i look forward to gaining information from all the experienced Animals on the forvm.

I want to welcome all the new recent brothers..

fernandob
01-03-09, 8:39 pm
thank you to all if not for you we would not be here

Lindwill
01-05-09, 11:12 pm
Hi all, names Lindwill best known as linki-links. i'am form South Africa " south Johannessburg in a little area called Moffat view" I'am 20 years old was one of the best athletes at school. i went on to college an study personal training Exercise Teachers Academy " ETA " Now i'am work at Technogym as a pro trainer an started training for bodybuilding

UNEXPLAINED
01-05-09, 11:14 pm
hey guys my names tyler, ima 16 from virginia, started liftin a year ago n fell n love wiht it. now im tryin to b the best i can. 6'3 240 lbs.

Bonkers139
01-05-09, 11:22 pm
Sup Bros...names Andre but friends call me Vizco or Dre. Im 18 been Training my high school carrer to win state in the 139weight class. Hope to grab it this year without injury.

xMATT182x
01-06-09, 2:45 pm
Hey guys whats up? My name is Matt and it's a honor to be considered part of Animal. This place and this frame of mind stands for something awesome. It's great to be around a lot of people striving to make themselves bigger, better and stronger. I started lifting 5 years ago as a little freshman. Since then I've gained a lot and plan on more. My goal is 200lbs of lean animal. I've got 30lbs to go. I'll get there.

old man jersey
01-07-09, 10:42 am
Hey Guys….Bob here, 43 y/o that just keeps trying to get bigger as I get older….my wife thinks I am crazy…..I am…. I have been training since I was a teen….long time ago…..took most to my 30’s off with kids and a very hectic work schedule……I am now very focused to get big again…...keep looking for the next best thing…..Animal Pump has made me a true believer in the product line and philosophy behind Animal….I am interested in add more into my stacks and will look for advise on that in the very near future…thanks for taking me in

dannynb
01-07-09, 11:27 am
Welcome to all you new cats, pull up a chair and make a place at the table. Don't be shy to ask questions and give your input here. We're all family here....

Corvus
01-07-09, 2:02 pm
What's up gents? Just another kid looking to make some progress. I'm not the biggest or the strongest and I'm certainly not the most hardcore lifter out there, but I like the no nonsense vibe of this place and the way people seem to treat each other with respect. I've been using the Pak and other supps. Count me in.

Jinx
01-07-09, 4:41 pm
A little info about me. I am 37 years old at 5.11 and 175 pounds. I have always been skinny and hated it. bout 2 years ago I weight 198! The fatest I have ever been. I decided to do something about it and started exercising. I have never been a real fan of lifting weights cause I was so skinny and a HARD gainer, so I hooked up with some guys that do triathalons. Started training and lost 30 pounds, also lost lost of muscle. One year later I finish my first Ironman triathalon ( look it up serious shit).

I hate running by the way, so after the event I decided that I would try to put on about 15 pounds of muscle and here I am..

sddb27
01-09-09, 3:26 am
What up fellas and ladies, I'm 28 living in lakewood Ohio right outside of cleveland. Played football in h.s. and college but went to lawschool put on some pounds but managed to keep some of my strength. Haven't been real consistent but I just got engaged and its time for me to like what I see in the mirror for the first time in a long time. My work schedule sucks so I don't have a workout partner but the forum is the next best thing. My journey will begin in about 10 hours. Hopefully you can help me and if I can I'll do the same. I'm not a fan of facebook but I finally found an online social network I can get into!

dustin11987
01-09-09, 8:19 pm
Yo dogs, whats up.
I'm 21, working for the United States Air Force, been lifting since I was 9, my fathers a big influence on me ever since then and been experienceing my ways thru the gym, and always finding out something new everyday. get pumped get ripped and get jacked. looking forward to talking to you bros out there.

big toro75
01-10-09, 5:08 am
What's goin on animals! I'm 27 from Lisle, IL and train at Cardinal Fitness. Currently a bar manager and jacked about being a member of THE FORVM. Let the learning, training, and growing begin!

Firedrake
01-10-09, 11:26 am

C'mon over and start your "Journey"! See what the rest of us are doing, and let us see what you're up to!

Firedrake
01-10-09, 11:29 am
Sup Bros...names Andre but friends call me Vizco or Dre. Im 18 been Training my high school carrer to win state in the 139weight class. Hope to grab it this year without injury.

Good luck to you! C'mon over and start a "Journey" (yeah, I push everyone to do that); let us see what you're up to, and come make comments on ours.

Firedrake
01-10-09, 11:40 am
Hey Guys….Bob here, 43 y/o that just keeps trying to get bigger as I get older….my wife thinks I am crazy…..I am…. I have been training since I was a teen….long time ago…..took most to my 30’s off with kids and a very hectic work schedule……I am now very focused to get big again…...keep looking for the next best thing…..Animal Pump has made me a true believer in the product line and philosophy behind Animal….I am interested in add more into my stacks and will look for advise on that in the very near future…thanks for taking me in

Hey, Bob. Welcome to Here. You're not old. I'm 54, and I'm not old. "Sifusteve", over getting ready for a contest in July, is 50, and he's not old. "Ragingmuscle" (known as Rage) is my trainer. He's 41, and just won his first contest last June. "Mr. Dead" is also training for a contest at 41. Get the idea?

I've been back in the gym since July, a year after major back surgery, and I've dropped 36 pounds and 10% of my bodyfat already. Get your "journey" started -- these are some of the most helpful and welcoming folks you'll ever want to meet, of all the boards I looked at when I got back to work.

Hope to see you around soon!

Firedrake
01-10-09, 11:42 am

Welcome, Mongol -- those are worthy goals, and I'm sure you'll find information here to help you along! I look forward to seeing your progress in the "Journeys".

Firedrake
01-10-09, 11:43 am
Hi all, names Lindwill best known as linki-links. i'am form South Africa " south Johannessburg in a little area called Moffat view" I'am 20 years old was one of the best athletes at school. i went on to college an study personal training Exercise Teachers Academy " ETA " Now i'am work at Technogym as a pro trainer an started training for bodybuilding

Welcome to Johannesburg! You're not our only South African member, either! We have at least one guy over in "Journeys" who's from your neck of the woods!

Firedrake
01-10-09, 11:45 am
What's up gents? Just another kid looking to make some progress. I'm not the biggest or the strongest and I'm certainly not the most hardcore lifter out there, but I like the no nonsense vibe of this place and the way people seem to treat each other with respect. I've been using the Pak and other supps. Count me in.

You're hereby counted in! You little Raven, you . . . (yes, I know what Corvus means). Do you want to GET hardcore? <grin> C'mon over to "Journeys" and get started. We're all here to help each other!

GSant434
01-10-09, 3:07 pm
Hey guys, just joined and already impressed by the setup of the site. Im 25, live in Akron, OH and am starting graduate school in August. I am 6'0" and weigh 232lbs right now. Looking to cut down to around 215 then add strength and mass, just like everybody else around here. Right now I'm runnin daily and incorporating a lot of powerlift/olympic stuff in my workout. Can't wait to learn from all you guys.

Peace

What's the tke stand for at the front of your name?

smoore28195
01-11-09, 4:34 pm
Hi brothers,
Name is Stephen. Reside in good old PA. Got into lifting about 2 or 3 years ago and from there its been how I survive. I went from 150 pounds to 190 pounds in about a year and have been going up every since then. After going through a rough childhood and abusive father, I thought it was time to get back at the world. We can change the world. One pissed off man at a time.
Bench: 280
Squat: 400
DL: 425

zsuperc
01-11-09, 6:56 pm
Wussup guys..feels great to be one of this great community. I'm from far away Malaysia. Hope u guys know where it is.lol.. I started lifting when i saw all my friends my age in the early 30's are in bad shape. Soon after i bought one fitness magazine I was really moved. I started slow and it was on and off in the first year. only this past few months that i was really motivated after visiting some websites bout bodybuilding. And now that i found this site,read the articles and seen this forum. My motivation rocketed sky high..its now or never

OHLifter
01-11-09, 11:32 pm
Hey guys. At age 53 I decided that it was time to quit smoking and give up couch potato for something better. Found the gym, found the weights, started lifting and found the journey. Wondering why it took so long. Living in Cleveland, OH

B TEMPLE
01-11-09, 11:35 pm
What's up I'm new...bout to start on the Animal supplements tomorrow and I'm pumped about it...the end

Firedrake
01-11-09, 11:39 pm
Hey guys. At age 53 I decided that it was time to quit smoking and give up couch potato for something better. Found the gym, found the weights, started lifting and found the journey. Wondering why it took so long. Living in Cleveland, OH

Welcome! I'm 54, and coming back from major back surgery in '07. Welcome to the iron, and welcome to the Forum! C'mon over and start yourself a "Journey" so I won't be the only old fart over there!

Cleveland, eh? C'mon over to Columbus in March for the Arnold Classic, and really get your feet wet!

Wezo
01-12-09, 7:17 am
Hi fellow Animal Members

I joined the Animal group today and would just like to extend my greetings to everyone.

I started using Animal products about 3-4 mths ago and I am still using the Animal products and I plan on doing so. I joined the forum to better my knowledge on Animal as well as muscle and power building.

This is a new journey for me and one that I am glad I have decide to start.

300x10
01-12-09, 10:43 am
whats up fellas Im not real sure about this site, kinda stumbled across it but there seems to be some pretty hard core folks in here so what the hell. About me, I love bodybuilding. got real interrested 2 years ago went from 147 to 186 where i sit now. I will be 200 by summer.
Seems like alot in a little bit, but I will tell you this, your body will do what you tell it to. If your stricked no bull shit diet no bull shit training. Just like your truck, it will go faster if you put the right parts in it.

MRM159
01-12-09, 5:11 pm
I just want to say that this is one kick A$$ forvm and i hope i can contribute something to the mix! My name is Mike and I am from ON Can. I am 18, 5'10" and about 190lbs. I have been lifting for a year now and have made some significant progress but the day I stop learning and growing is the day I die! I look forward to posting and moving down this iron road we call life!
Peace

C.Coronato
01-12-09, 5:20 pm
Hi fellow Animal Members

I joined the Animal group today and would just like to extend my greetings to everyone.

I started using Animal products about 3-4 mths ago and I am still using the Animal products and I plan on doing so. I joined the forum to better my knowledge on Animal as well as muscle and power building.

This is a new journey for me and one that I am glad I have decide to start.

WEZO -- welcome brother. Good to have you and glad your already likeing the products. Hope to see some progression from you. Good Luck.

C.Coronato
01-12-09, 5:21 pm
whats up fellas Im not real sure about this site, kinda stumbled across it but there seems to be some pretty hard core folks in here so what the hell. About me, I love bodybuilding. got real interrested 2 years ago went from 147 to 186 where i sit now. I will be 200 by summer.
Seems like alot in a little bit, but I will tell you this, your body will do what you tell it to. If your stricked no bull shit diet no bull shit training. Just like your truck, it will go faster if you put the right parts in it.

I love the way your thinking, and the way that your motivation is leading you. I will love to see your progress fellow brother. Good Luck.

beauner
01-12-09, 7:03 pm
wuzzup fellas..... lil bit about me
age 25...6'3" tall...weight 205....always enjoyed lifting weights all through school and for some years after that...but these past 2 years i kinda slacked off...but all that changes this year!!!

beauner....out

delinquent
01-12-09, 10:21 pm
Hey boys and girls,
I am an 18 year old boy and am inlove with iron. I have just recently finished high school and am now on the road to become a trainer. I hope to engage in many conversations and discussions with you all and am looking forward to learning more as that is in my opinion a huge part of the iron game. Much love deli xoxox

rickyfresh007
01-13-09, 8:24 am
i am a little bit fat so i workout with normal wheight and a lot of repetitions
the pack has helped me a lot but my belly is gettin´ reduced slowly but it´s still there and people have told me i need to gain mass others tell me i need to burn all fat i got i don´t know what to do
please let me know at ricklyfresh007@gmail.com

xMindgamex
01-13-09, 8:54 pm
I have been through this forum many times at work when im bored. I decided to join this brother hood and cant wait to soaked the knowledge. Also cant wait to also help others in this awesome lifestyle. Cant wait to participate and be part of this. thanks, cant wait to meet you all! Im currently serving in the military and im 21 years old.

C.Coronato
01-14-09, 9:16 am
Much love to the military animals man. Hope you can help us as much as we can help you! Where are ya stationed? Hows the workout facilities there? I had a buddy who was in camp lejune and he showed me pics of him doing workouts with cinderblocks and bags of rice. Shit is hardcore.

I have been through this forum many times at work when im bored. I decided to join this brother hood and cant wait to soaked the knowledge. Also cant wait to also help others in this awesome lifestyle. Cant wait to participate and be part of this. thanks, cant wait to meet you all! Im currently serving in the military and im 21 years old.

Rigby
01-14-09, 5:07 pm
Yo.

I'm a college student at St. John's College, SF. I started lifting around two years ago to get back in shape, but didn't truly get into the game till August of this year. I'm relatively new, but I've got some serious goals I intend on meeting.

I'll keep you posted.