PDA

View Full Version : Yo Fellas, Introduce Yourself...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

MaddMike
12-16-09, 10:33 am
Hey folks, I'm Mike. I'm a full-blown newb, but I ain't the kind that disappears after a month. I may not do a lot of posting, but I'm not quitting the life, the road has been too long.

I've been in a state of "wussiness" for over 15 years now. Basically I've gotten weaker every day since High School. I never could excercise, it would make me sick for days. I thought I was just a lazy ass, suffer depression, yada yada...

Now I've been on Androgel for about 6 months for a Testosterone deficiency. I feel like a new man (but one who is out of shape and weak). Knowing now what has been my problem all these years makes me determined to make up for the lost time.

Most of you know what Androgel is, so I'll say right now...I can see why it's such a big deal!!! And I can also see why no-one should ever F around with the stuff. I saw the test levels before and after...So I know exactly what it does to me. Now I just started lifting, it's tough having the shit. Tempting to go "just a little more".... But I don't need cancer or any other crap later in life because I wanted a little "boost" right now. I put on what the Doc said to put on every morning, and then go about my day. Ask me about it sometime if you're curious...

Anyhow, after about 5 months of building up with the Animal Pak, and Flex, I have started Lifting every other day. I started a 12 week log, and I'm taking it very seriously. Problem is still that I can only do a really compact routine and I only do a couple of sets. I leave feeling like I could have done more, and I feel a little "pump", but I still think that the intensity should be greater. But My body won't recover from anything more right now...So I go slow. I can't do any cardio with it either...I'm so out of shape.

Gimme time. I ain't gonna quit. I'll have a whole stack of 12 week logs before you know it, and I'll be ready to Souflex the Hulkster here in about 6 months, right???

Mike

etank
12-16-09, 3:44 pm
Hey there my comrades in arms,

I'm a 24yr old college student in Wisconsin rebuilding from oral surgery/anorexia. I was at one point a meager 95 lbs; but now with help from family/friends and the inspiration that I've found through weight lifting I stand currently at 135 lbs.

I hope to share my journey with the forum and learn all I can from those who have treaded down the road I have now chosen to walk...

Here's to all of us who do our best to better ourselves through the discipline of iron.

etank

gabriel
12-17-09, 1:10 pm
Im a 23 year old in arizona. Im getting ready to do my second show in march. I did not place in my first outing this march and im trying to do all i can to bring a better package this year. I work full time as a residential and commercial painter/ remodler and go to colledge part time. I hope i can bennifit from brothers with similar goals and mindsets.

darknight
12-17-09, 4:48 pm
Brothers Unite! Hey the names darknight and I look over gotham city, the big apple, NYC!
I'm 25 yrs old and not getting any younger wich means I gatta start getting stronger. I have
About 6 years training, with most of my gains coming in years 3 and 4 (its when I saw the improvement)
But because I also play baseball competitively I've gotten set back. 2 years ago, Injuries to my throwing elbow, blown tendon, and my legs , torn hammy and quad, forced me to the both games for a while. I kept
Trying to stay in gym but my injuries left me with a lot pain after every workout.

At my peak I was 220, 7%, pressing about 310lb. Now I'm still 220, but with about 3x the bodyfat so
ill be lucky if I can get 100lbs in the air. But with Persevirance and determanation, and hopefully with the help of my bros. I can get back to where I was. I've always admired the guys on the animal ads, specially "Wrath" , no offense to the other guys. Big ups to you Wrath. Anyway the darknight is back, its time to get BIG. I'm sure ull hear from again. Brothers disband!

BSill
12-18-09, 4:18 am
Whats good fellas?

Brian here 23 years old from South Windsor, Connecticut. About to finish up a Bachelors over at CCSU. Been lifting for about 5 years now. Planning on getting very serious this winter, and hopefully start competing in a year or so pending on how things go. I lift at LA Fitness in South Windsor, CT. Have a few people to train with but I'm always open to travel around and get a good workout session in! Bodyspace profile in the sig. Best of luck to you guys and your goals!!

corydee
12-18-09, 3:51 pm
Hi everyone, my name's Cory, I'm 24. I live in Kitchener, Ontario. I started lifting when I was 19, I was a skinny 135 lbs and 5'9". I would lose interest for months at a time, the worst being most recently when I didn't lift at all for over a year. I started back into it about 10 months ago, I'm still pretty small, now I'm around 175 lbs.

I look forward to learning lots from you guys and look forward to the journey ahead of me.

Cheers!

ronnie
12-18-09, 4:16 pm
Hi everyone, my name's Cory, I'm 24. I live in Kitchener, Ontario. I started lifting when I was 19, I was a skinny 135 lbs and 5'9". I would lose interest for months at a time, the worst being most recently when I didn't lift at all for over a year. I started back into it about 10 months ago, I'm still pretty small, now I'm around 175 lbs.

I look forward to learning lots from you guys and look forward to the journey ahead of me.

Cheers!

great to have you as an active member now cory! the forum is full of usefull information and friendly advice, use it to your advantage.

Max-Angle
12-19-09, 9:58 pm

Cheers!

135 to 175 is a good accomplishment man, don't fret i can't imagine going from that to 175, i used to be like 185 because i was fat then started jogging got down to like 160 then started lifting went to 165-170 for awhile, then started bulking and got to i think im around 185-190 presently, keep up the great work and you'll get to where you want to be

Max-Angle
12-19-09, 9:59 pm
Hello everyone and welcome

Big Irish
12-19-09, 10:43 pm
It's great to be a part of this "Brotherhood" and I hope to live up to your standards.

I've been lifting on and off most of my adult life but until approximately two years ago I never got too serious about lifting. I've always loved lifting but for some reason or other I always let everyday life take priority over my health and piece of mind. Two years ago I decided to start lifting again more as a stress release but now has turn into more of an obsession. It's still the best stress release there is but it's also a greta way to start the day. I joined FORVM in hopes of gaining knowledge and motivation and so far has not let me down on either aspect. Starting Monday I'll be entering my workouts and other insights on My Journey page and I'll be looking forward to other's input. Thank you!

corydee
12-20-09, 5:04 pm
great to have you as an active member now cory! the forum is full of usefull information and friendly advice, use it to your advantage.

135 to 175 is a good accomplishment man, don't fret i can't imagine going from that to 175, i used to be like 185 because i was fat then started jogging got down to like 160 then started lifting went to 165-170 for awhile, then started bulking and got to i think im around 185-190 presently, keep up the great work and you'll get to where you want to be

Thanks guys, and thanks for telling me about the forum ronnie!

12-23-09, 11:23 am
21 years old, 5'9'', 205lbs with approx. 15% bodyfat. Subject to Army fitness requirements which have been a true handbrake to me in the past as I have had to keep my run at a certain level. I do not compete in either bodybuilding or powerlifting. Just trying to add as much muscle as possible while keeping the proportions right and not getting in trouble for failing a run. No need for excessively low bodyfat, just keeping it in the 8%-20% range. No where near the weight I want to be at. Good proportions overall, but my biceps and triceps seem to be lacking compared to the rest of my body (and especially forearms) I'll probably be geared more towards having those catch up in the immediate future.

If you're in the military, please contact me since adding muscle and not running slower don't really go together. Any advice can help. Being all natural, it's not that efficient to do both...

Also, if you have any good bicep workout, please let me know. The bicep seems to be the only muscle in my body I truly have trouble hitting good.

mritter3
12-23-09, 11:25 am
21 years old, 5'9'', 205lbs with approx. 15% bodyfat. Subject to Army fitness requirements which have been a true handbrake to me in the past as I have had to keep my run at a certain level. I do not compete in either bodybuilding or powerlifting. Just trying to add as much muscle as possible while keeping the proportions right and not getting in trouble for failing a run. No need for excessively low bodyfat, just keeping it in the 8%-20% range. No where near the weight I want to be at. Good proportions overall, but my biceps and triceps seem to be lacking compared to the rest of my body (and especially forearms) I'll probably be geared more towards having those catch up in the immediate future.

If you're in the military, please contact me since adding muscle and not running slower don't really go together. Any advice can help. Being all natural, it's not that efficient to do both...

Also, if you have any good bicep workout, please let me know. The bicep seems to be the only muscle in my body I truly have trouble hitting good.

welcome aboard brother...you will get those arms up to par in no time.

Underdogcueron89
12-23-09, 6:03 pm
Glad 2 find such a kick ass website like this.

I'm 20 years old going to county college. Basically started working out as a freshmen going to sophmore year gained muscle my whole sophmore junior yr. but completely slacked off in senior yr. just partied drank and ate pretty badly but no in college regretting my choices BUT in full dedication to my body. I've been on and off the gym but the last month has been amazing. Full-no-half-ass work outs, eating right, and getting my days rest. Just need to learn a little bit more of the game they call body building. I'm 5 ft 11 in 256 pounds and working on dropping atleast to 220. Glad on being part of the ANimal Brotherhood

Monster69
12-23-09, 11:38 pm
Sup Alll My name IS Waleed And im from Dubai * UAE *.... im an horse endurance rider and started gyming with 1 of our UAE Champion and luv eating weights... i dedicated everything to bodybuilding and im a true faan of animal pak and the other animal products .. I AM an ANIMAL (6)

Zooman
12-25-09, 12:35 am
Whats going on guys, been lurking for a little bit, its time to be heard...

I'm from NYC, 20 yrs, go to school in Arizona at ASU currently. Been working out on and off since high school, senior year was in pretty good shape, but freshman college year I hated the school gym and fell out of the game. But a few months ago I came back with a vengeance and I've been pretty much obsessed with working out/my diet over the past few months...almost back at my peak, another month or 2...

Anyway that's all for now

5'10 180 lbs

frankthetankjfpc
12-25-09, 2:09 am
Hey guys,

It has been a long time since i registered for this forum, but i have never actually sought to utilize its full resources until now...The name is Frank. Im from Diamondhead, MS. 215lbs. I fell in love with the iron in my late teens, and have never stopped since.... its almost seems like a religion at times... lol. It never lets me down. Through all of the relationships, shortcomings, mishaps and problems that life throws at you its always there when you call upon it. I want to seriously take my game to the next level now. My dream is to develop the discipline for diet that i need in order to compete....... i have the symmetry, and proportion that i need in the muscular development department, but my flaw is that god did not bless me with a naturally fast acting thyroid and or metabolism. So i desperately need light and advice and motivation in the diet for cutting department. My goal is to compete next summer in the Battle of Biloxi in Biloxi, MS, and i thought that the knowledge that all of you godfathers of iron have on here would be a powerful insight to help push me foward with my goals on SHREEDDEDNESS!! lol.. anyhow, its pleasure to be here.

Caveman147
12-25-09, 12:46 pm
What up brothers. They call me the Caveman, among other things. I'm currently serving in the military; I've been in about 10 years now. I'm not really a bodybuilder, but more of a powerlifter. I've been lifting seriously for about 6 years now, but I've never had a gym partner. I've learned on my own over the years, but finding anmialpak.com was definately a turning point for me and my workouts. I look forward to hearing from all you guys, and sharing what we've learned in the trials of the iron game.

Ike
12-29-09, 11:46 pm
hey guys my name is zack but people call me Ike it a nickname for my last name, ive been weight lefting sense tenth grade when it was for football and then onto college football, played for a D-1 team in alabama, i got hurt and quite but after i stopped playing i couldnt stop working out and know if i go a day with out hitting the weights i feel like crap. so i found this forvm and am here to learn how to improve me and my body

mbxs3
12-30-09, 8:02 am
Hello All,

My name is Mike. I am 26 and originally from Richmond, VA. I am in the US Navy and stationed out in Whidbey Island, Washington(about 2 hours north of Seattle). After neglecting my body for about 10 years I am on the road to getting my health and physique in top status. I quit drinking alcohol on November 15th, 2008 and haven't looked back. The most important fitness goal for me at this time is to just improve my overall health. I would like to get my body fat percentage somewhere between the 8-10% range. I haven't had an official body fat reading done yet but I plan on doing this as soon as I return to the States from my current deployment. In the meantime I will keep on trucking...keeping my nutrition on track, hitting the gym consistently, all the while absorbing advice from my peers such as yourself. My first introduction to a Universal Animal product was by a friend who was using Animal Pak. I have used multiple Universal products since that time. Animal Pak and Animal Flex are and will continue to be a part of my daily supplement usage. I am absolutely amazed with Animal Flex but that is another thread in itself. I have also used Animal Pump and Animal Cuts and been very satisfied with both products. I plan on using other Animal products in the future once I become more knowledgeable about the product and where it fits into my fitness goals. To sum it up, I think I will definitely be an Animal customer for life and I look forward to learning from people on this forvm while I work towards my goals.

Solo_
12-31-09, 2:05 pm
Glad to see so many great people on this forum, and all the great help and advice everyone seems to have!

Well, I've been lifting seriously (not dieting LOL) for the past two years. My diet has been on track for about a year now and it's amazing how much of a difference it can make, and it's completely understandable! Eat like shit, Look like shit. I currently live in Chesapeake, VA and was born in Canada. My family and I move around a lot, but I've mostly grown up in Canada. But I get to leave in a year for school (university). Lifting has pretty much been my life for the past year and I went from 112-148 4-6% bf (puberty probably helped a little, lol) in the past year and a half. I have a kinda small frame, but at 5'7 it makes me look pretty diesel haha.

baseballplayer21
01-04-10, 12:18 am
Hey guys im 20 years old and I have been lifting for about six years now. I play baseball at a junior college and i would appreciate any advice on helping me gain muscle and lose body fat to help me on the field. Im 6'2'' and way about 230. I weighed 290 lbs my senior year during football and since then i have dropped about 60 lbs.

CMPT
01-04-10, 5:56 am
Hello. My name is Robert from the Netherlands. I'm 36 years old, 6'3'' and 176lb. I've been working out in the past and started again three months ago. I do a fullbody workout three times a week with free weights. My goal is to gain 40 pounds of muscle over the next years. We'll see.

Mr.X
01-04-10, 9:34 am
hey all,

Mr.X here, been lifting for 2 years, started at 155lbs now at 190lbs, at 5'10 aiming for 225 CLEAN

stack and m-stack make me killer in the iron room and the recipes here are sweet

hopin to contribute to an already decent site

jerz95
01-04-10, 1:26 pm
hey i'm jeff, from eastbourne on the south coast of england. have been working out for just over 6 months now. I'm 5ft 11, and currently weighing 168lbs. i was slightly chubby when i first started working out; as well as gaining muscle i've lost most the fat now and muscle definition is definitely noticable. My goal for the next couple of months is to lose as much body fat as I can, i want to lose 15lbs and acheive the ripped abs, veiny arms look.
To lose this weight, I am going to be doing 50 mins medium/high intensity cardio a day (cross trainer and treadmill) and 3 times a week I am going to do high rep, lower weight sets. diet wise i'm going to count calories and watch what i eat, but not take it overly seriously.
To help me achieve my goals i am going to start using animal cuts as of tomorro. i'll keep you guys updated and if there's anything you'd like to add that can help me, then please get in touch.
cheers, Jeff

armyguy23
01-04-10, 3:01 pm
hey every one thanks for the chance to hang wit the big dogs im a 23 year old dude servein it up in the army from arizona but serving in the europe region i thank every one for the advice and help and the joy of bein part of the crew sup and thanks all

The_Legacy
01-04-10, 3:59 pm
Welcome all.

JGraham
01-04-10, 4:39 pm
I'm Jason, from North Carolina but currently deployed to Iraq. I'm 30 years old, married with great kids. I remember being in shape once upon a time but I let myself get pretty out of shape. I started lifting when I got to Iraq this time and it's become the highlight of my day, every day. I'm very new to it and have a lot to learn but I'm committed.

Geronimo1
01-04-10, 7:17 pm
What's up fellas!

Been checking this site out for awhile now and decided to join up. Every year I go to the Arnold I see that cage jam packed! The energy around the ABC is crazy. I'll never forget my first "Squat till you Puke" shirt. First time I wore it I did sets of 4 sets of 225 for 20 reps and puke is exactly what I did!

I'm a former WNBF Pro Bodybuilder moving on to the NPC. I'm preparing for my first competition in April (NPC Texas Shredder). I'll be looking for some constructive criticism througout my prep so I'm gonna post my pics in the journey section.

Happy to be here!

hsgrewal
01-04-10, 8:27 pm
Whats up guys?

I m basically an slightly overweight dude, trying to get back into shape, and pack on some decent muscle. I've recently discovered, reason i never got results in the past, was my diet. I 've started to fix that, and have started to see some results.

Right now i weigh about 210 lbs, I m 6'0", and probably 25%+ body fat. My goal is to get down to about 180-190. And get my body fat down to about 8% or so. I m more so trying to get my body right for athletic purposes. I use to be a boxer when i was a teenager, and I am looking to get back into it. So along with strength, I am looking to build some explosive power and speed.

I hope to learn proper nutrition and exercises to help me to be successful in my goals. And help others in achieving their goals, if not through actual knowledge, then through support and respect.

Cheers.

jaygonzales82
01-06-10, 1:17 am
Well not much to say other than I am on a mission to get big and i dont mean a huge upper body and a real small lower half. Ive read up on what types of supplements i need so i can get to what i want my body to look like. in about 2 weeks I put on about four pounds of muscle which in my eyes is not good enough, I didnt let it get me down. It just makes me work twice as hard....I have a general idea of what workouts work well for me so i can put on mass and definition, but if their is anyone who has various tips on how get great results, please send some my way.....Jay

Groundpounder88
01-06-10, 5:31 pm
Well not much to say other than I am on a mission to get big and i dont mean a huge upper body and a real small lower half. Ive read up on what types of supplements i need so i can get to what i want my body to look like. in about 2 weeks I put on about four pounds of muscle which in my eyes is not good enough, I didnt let it get me down. It just makes me work twice as hard....I have a general idea of what workouts work well for me so i can put on mass and definition, but if their is anyone who has various tips on how get great results, please send some my way.....Jay

Get a journey started an lets get you on the right path. Welcome!!!

willIAMPowers
01-07-10, 11:07 am
Let me start out with saying that I am small again. It's been over 4 years since I've lifted on the regular. I am back. I am on day 7 without a cigarette and today is day 1 to get bigger. Eat, eat, eat for one week. Then I will start lifting and continue to eat and eat. I'm a hardgainer being 5'10" and only 150 lbs and the metabolism of a 16 year old. I am 30 now and still have a hard time gaining. Heres a photo of me now at 150 lbs not really any fat on me but I want to get stronger.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2361/2529026796_080abfb976_m.jpg
Last time I lifted on the regular I reached 175 lbs. I would be totally content with getting back to that number, but this time I am adding off trail/trail mountain biking and kayaking to the mix. I just started college using my Veterans GI Bill majoring in engineering. I play baseball every summer in an adult baseball league traveling around Philly and S. dirty jerzey. I'm looking forward to getting the strength I had 4-5 years ago. I am totally committed to my health. Send me a Pm if you got any advice on supplements.
Thanks Animals for having me.

Fearless Rabbit
01-07-10, 1:27 pm
Hello Animals,

I am Milos, 25 year old from Eastern Europe, Montenegro to be precise. I`m 182cm tall and weighted 83kgs, with over 6 years iron commitment. Never got the opportunity to get big as I wanted, which is a fact that`s going to change soon, I hope.

Got my first Paks, Mstaks, and proudly weared "I`m not here to talk" tshirt. Just joined forVm, prepared my first newbie topic, and looking forward to constructive feedback from you guys.

See you around.

norrim1
01-07-10, 1:45 pm
Hello Animals,

I am Milos, 25 year old from Eastern Europe, Montenegro to be precise. I`m 182cm tall and weighted 83kgs, with over 6 years iron commitment. Never got the opportunity to get big as I wanted, which is a fact that`s going to change soon, I hope.

Got my first Paks, Mstaks, and proudly weared "I`m not here to talk" tshirt. Just joined forVm, prepared my first newbie topic, and looking forward to constructive feedback from you guys.

See you around.

Welcome to the forvm Fearless. Great supplements to start out with. Good luck in 2010, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask around.

rlopez4550
01-07-10, 11:26 pm
Hey everyone I figured out how to use the forums! Names Ryan I've been in and out of lifting for a couple years now. In when I can and out due to the long arms of the military. 6 foot 5 inches and 240 pounds. Got hooked on Animal by living in dorms and being so sick of all the mixed supplements. Figured if I took Animal products for a few months I would turn out like Frank Mcgrath... Still waiting

Cole673a
01-08-10, 5:04 pm
My name is Cole Goforth, i just turned 18 recently i have been lifting off and on since i was 14 but didnt get serious or as dedicated until last august of 09. i am hoping to one day compete once i believe i am ready to. I am about 6' tall and weigh around 193-195 right now. And i hoping to learn as much as i can about bodybuilding and to work my ass off to get ready to one day compete..

-Cole

JustRIOT
01-10-10, 12:43 am
Yo Wassup Animals
To start off, da name's Eric, and i am 20-years-old representing SoCal. A friend of mine introduced me to this website when i was 18. I was 5'9'' and weighed 130 lbs. Yes, i was scrawny, but after going through the forums and reading the articles, I am now standing strong at 180 lbs with 20% bf and I am still lifting Balls-To-The-Wall in order to get bigger and stronger. Thanks guys. As i get better results and more experience, i will start to provide more beneficial information back to the Animal community.

BornToKill21
01-10-10, 7:37 am
What up Cuhz, 20 year old lcpl US Marine corps. Motor T baby! I Been lifting for 2 n a half yers at 5 Feet 8 inch and weightin at 170 workin for 200. Looking forward to winning some upcoming benchpress competitions!

FlyboiA
01-10-10, 10:19 pm
yo whats up guys, im a 20 y/o from Canada. My goal is to get to 200 lbs, currently at 175 lbs, so i got some time to go still. It's my first time using any Animal products so i think it should be good from what i heard from a friend. I'm going to pick it up tomorrow, and i think i'll get some good gains from it. Thanks for the welcome and i hope i can help as much as some of you guys may help me

Alvin

Reignman_AUS
01-11-10, 1:10 am
Greetings to my fellow Animals.

My name's RJ and i'm a 27 year old from Perth Western Australia.

I used to lift casually for a couple of years on and off through university in my early 20s and started seriously lifting again almost 2 years ago following breaking up with my fiancee.

I'm naturally a pretty scrawny guy, weighed in at around 70kg at the start of 2008. At that point i was bench pressing 50kg, squatting 40kg and deadlifting 40kg for 3 sets of 8-10.

Currently tipping the scales at 84kg.. bench pressing 90kg, squatting 80kg and dead lifting 90kg for 3 sets of 8-10.

The only thing that gets me through the day at the office is the thought of moving iron at the end of the day.

Been using Animal and UN supps for 1 year now... prior to that i would change supp brands every few weeks or so... then i started on Pump.. added Torrent and never looked back.

Currently using Pump, Cuts, Pak, Nitro and Torrent on a 2 month cut which started last week.

The current goal is to crack the triple digits for the 3 big lifts and then to keep moving forward.

Cheers

RJ

Ricanmuscle216
01-11-10, 3:30 pm
Big ups to all the animals in here. Been thru all the boards and I hear this is the place where the biggest ones are. Looking to give and receive any good info from any and all! Keep liftin!

nathan.singer
01-11-10, 4:36 pm
Here is the deal. I like challenge. 31 years old 5'4" and 155lbs. For the most part I've been the runner. That got easy and now I'm looking to shape my frame. I've been in shape for the last 13 yrs because of my job. But now its for its for me. I want to catch my wife's friends looking at me.... I had lost 10 lbs in 3 weeks with Animal Cuts waited a week and now started Animal M-Stak. Bring the pain....

B.Charles
01-12-10, 11:11 am
Hey whats up.. I'm Brandon but most people just call me B. I'm 19 years old and I live in the Caribbean more specifically Trinidad and Tobago and I'm a college student right now. I tried many sports before but nothing really clicked until i hit the gym. It's like i belong there you know what i mean? So its been about two years since i started gyming and only recently did i decide to use animal products. Really hope it makes a difference. Thanks for listening guys!

highbar76
01-12-10, 5:45 pm
Hey guys, Im Mitch im 22 and currently live in Philadelphia Pa. I currently train at FIT gym in west philly and have been competing in powerlifing for the past three years. Started out weighing 165lbs and now weigh about 250lbs. I compete in the IPA which is a big feration out here on the east coast. Powerlifting has really been a blessing in my life and has helped me in areas outside the gym. My goals for this year are to get a raw total on 1700 in the under 242lb junior division. My next competition is planned for April out in Leesport Pa.

type-A
01-12-10, 8:28 pm
welcome guys!! good luck with your goals!!

FLCoastie
01-13-10, 10:49 am
What's good everyone? My name is Steven from Jax, FL. Been on Animal supps since the beginning and will continue to use the products. I plan to compete in about 4-5 shows this year so my first one is coming up in April. Looking to get my pro card in the INBA and eventually transition over to Musclemania and NPC.

I take this lifestyle very seriously and I'm always searching for new ways to help with new growth.

Thanks to everyone!

JBrand
01-13-10, 3:19 pm
Sup fellow animals? The name's JB. I'm a 19 year old college student living in Albion, MI. Started lifting for sports in high school, but stuck with it after graduation simply cuz I love the lifestyle. Nothing in the world I'd rather do. Been reading articles on here and using AnimalPak gear for a while, but just now getting into the FORVM. Looking forward to getting some advice and learning a thing or two.

BigBrian
01-13-10, 11:17 pm
hey everybody, i am 19 years old, i have played football all my life until my senior year of high school when i blew out my knee. I have always enjoyed lifting weights and it wasnt until last year that i started wanting to get into the world of bodybuilding. I am currently a student at a community college in Mississippi and plan on going into law enforcement. I am 6'2, 260 pounds and looking for any tips and suggestions on my journey, thanks all!!

ALFONSO
01-14-10, 4:15 pm
Yo Fellas,

Well here's my story. I"ve been working out on and off since I was a Junior in Highschool, and I've never really been able to keep up with my workouts untill I would say now. I've put some goals in place that and that to me really makes a difference in coming in to the Gym. It's coming up to 5 years since I've graduated in 2005 so I would say I've been at this for 6 years now, I've come along way.. Tried many differnt workouts that I thought were good for me at the time and never really listen to people because I thought what I did was right. I mostly overtrainned myself and didn't even know it.. Well I didn't realize I needed to start off slow because if You run into things you'll just end up getting yourself hurt and well I sorta almost did at a point but I blame that on baseball mostly and i know using heavy weights at the start of my workout is'nt a bright Idea now lol. I now have a short shoulder warmup I do everytime I workout.. Because the best way for me to prevent myself of injury is just to not strain myself.. I'm Currenlty 23 and have a full time job just like my workout partner.. We workout 3 days a week which is all you need when you start fresh again.. I"m at week 5 of 8 of my "break in" routine to get my joints and tendons built up since it takes 8x times longer to grow the tendons then it does muscle.. I soon will start power lifting with a 5 by 5 routine.. Back then I would of NEVER thought doing 2 workouts for my chest and 1 workout tries but 5 sets of 5 reps would EVER build muscle.. But I've done lots and lots of reasearch and spoke to a lot people to see what they had to say.. Well I'm giving it a shot and I'm not quiting. Only reason I've quit before were things got in the way and I never had a set schdule and eventually I plan to leave for the Air Force and I need to be Physically prepared and that's my main goal be hind this workout.. Plus looking good at the Pool or Beach ;)

BIGLOG
01-15-10, 3:30 pm
Hello I am new at Animal Forum.

I compete in Pro Strongman in Canada.

I love training, eating, sleeping, and killing every challenge in my sights.

I placed 8th at a Canadian Pro Strongman Invt'l in 2009.

I have been competing for 2 years, with 11 contests.

I have competed anywhere from 250lb to 300lb

Currently I am 265lb and going up, up, up

I train drug free

Here are some videos with newer clips on the way

http://www.youtube.com/user/biglogstrongman

dannynb
01-15-10, 11:19 pm
Welcome fella's. Glad to have ya hear, take a look around and even start a journey of your own. Look forward to seeing ya around the boards.

D-Bone
01-16-10, 5:42 am
Hello Brothers,

I'm from Bellefontaine Ohio. I'm 32 years old. I'm a corrections officer. Little Z turned me on to this site and I'm glad he did. I enjoy reading the post. Just recently started doing some powerlifting. This site keeps me motivated for those times when I don't feel like going to the gym.

Little Z
01-16-10, 6:21 am
Hello Brothers,

I'm from Bellefontaine Ohio. I'm 32 years old. I'm a corrections officer. Little Z turned me on to this site and I'm glad he did. I enjoy reading the post. Just recently started doing some powerlifting. This site keeps me motivated for those times when I don't feel like going to the gym.

Good to have you on here D-Bone.. welcome to the Family my brother..

theMword
01-18-10, 1:22 am
Sup friends.My name is Yasen and im from Bulgaria.Im 15 y old and i am training for 2 years.Reading magazines,forums and etc.Soon i`ll post my story and "Journey" and you will know me better. ;)

jekyl/hyde
01-18-10, 9:16 am
I'm in Birmingham and I have always wanted to get HUGE! I plyed football all through school but never packed on any real size. I have waited long enough. I started training a couple of months ago and I love it. I need help though. I have never had peaks worth anything on my bi's. Any tips?

woody06
01-19-10, 2:18 pm
Hey guys
Im Woody from smalltown NE Arkansas. Im 21 5'11" 270lb and a brother of the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity. I lifted alot in high school then whenever i got to college i pretty much stopped workin out all together. One of my frat brothers got me back in the gym last october and ive never felt better. In the past 3 months ive gained most of my strength back, cut alot of fat and started getting definition back in my arms and legs. My goals are gettin stronger, losin fat, and being an overall healthier person. Currently my supps are a NO booster, Animal Pak, and Animal Flex. Im thinkin of startin a cycle of Animal Cuts whenever money comes around. Im glad to be a part of a place like this that is to the point without all of the useless junk and i look forward to learning alot from everybody here.

FitPrincess122
01-19-10, 3:22 pm
Hey there! Def new to this site but stoked to be a part of it and thanks for the warm & friendly welcome!!

About me? well I'm from a tiny town in Ohio and been an athlete all my life... soccer, basketball, swimming, track... the works. I played college basketball and finally hung up my sneakers 3 years ago and decided to focus on finishing school and starting my career. The competitiveness that runs through my veins left me wanting to do something competitive again, but on a more personal level. SO... I've been consistently training for about a year and half and currently 19 weeks out from my first bodybuilding show. With a new trainer and help from AWESOME (bodybabe10 & jjhoffard) friends, I'm hoping to come out swinging and knock'em dead on stage.

Any tips, advice, motivations, etc. are DEFINITELY welcomed b/c I'm sure many know that contest prep can be a killer!

*FitPrincess122*

Little Z
01-19-10, 3:28 pm
Hey guys
Im Woody from smalltown NE Arkansas. Im 21 5'11" 270lb and a brother of the Alpha Gamma Rho fraternity. I lifted alot in high school then whenever i got to college i pretty much stopped workin out all together. One of my frat brothers got me back in the gym last october and ive never felt better. In the past 3 months ive gained most of my strength back, cut alot of fat and started getting definition back in my arms and legs. My goals are gettin stronger, losin fat, and being an overall healthier person. Currently my supps are a NO booster, Animal Pak, and Animal Flex. Im thinkin of startin a cycle of Animal Cuts whenever money comes around. Im glad to be a part of a place like this that is to the point without all of the useless junk and i look forward to learning alot from everybody here.

Welcome to the Forvm man.. there is a TON of knowledge here

Where you located exactly in Ark brother? I was born in NE Ark and have some family still down in the area, I travel there often and if
you happen to be in that area we could get together and lift..

Hey there! Def new to this site but stoked to be a part of it and thanks for the warm & friendly welcome!!

About me? well I'm from a tiny town in Ohio and been an athlete all my life... soccer, basketball, swimming, track... the works. I played college basketball and finally hung up my sneakers 3 years ago and decided to focus on finishing school and starting my career. The competitiveness that runs through my veins left me wanting to do something competitive again, but on a more personal level. SO... I've been consistently training for about a year and half and currently 19 weeks out from my first bodybuilding show. With a new trainer and help from AWESOME (bodybabe10 & jjhoffard) friends, I'm hoping to come out swinging and knock'em dead on stage.

Any tips, advice, motivations, etc. are DEFINITELY welcomed b/c I'm sure many know that contest prep can be a killer!

*FitPrincess122*

Welcome to the FORVM FitPrincess, always good to see more and more Animals from Ohio..

Firedrake
01-19-10, 3:34 pm
I'm in Birmingham and I have always wanted to get HUGE! I plyed football all through school but never packed on any real size. I have waited long enough. I started training a couple of months ago and I love it. I need help though. I have never had peaks worth anything on my bi's. Any tips?

Welcome, oh poster boy for split personality! <grin> I'm from Birmingham, even if I live in California (I'm trying to move back). Come over to the "Journeys" section, start posting your workouts, and you'll get LOTS of advice. There's a ton of knowledge on the Forum. Just look around and start asking questions.

Also try your peak question under the "training" threads -- you could get a lot of answers there, too.

woody06
01-19-10, 3:41 pm
[QUOTE=Little Z;885802]Welcome to the Forvm man.. there is a TON of knowledge here

Where you located exactly in Ark brother? I was born in NE Ark and have some family still down in the area, I travel there often and if
you happen to be in that area we could get together and lift..

Yeah man sounds good to me. I live in Tuckerman and lift about ten miles away in Newport.
Where was you born?

Beowulf
01-19-10, 3:55 pm
Hey welcome everyone to a great place. To those with a "1" under your name, what's it going to take to get it to "2"?

Little Z
01-19-10, 4:28 pm
Yeah man sounds good to me. I live in Tuckerman and lift about ten miles away in Newport.

Where was you born?

I was born in Jonesboro, so not too far from you.. when I head down I will hit you up, I am planning a trip this Summer

woody06
01-19-10, 5:08 pm
I was born in Jonesboro, so not too far from you.. when I head down I will hit you up, I am planning a trip this Summer

Nope not that far at all. I lived in Jboro for the past 1 1/2 years then moved back home about 3 weeks ago

hardgainer46
01-20-10, 8:39 am
Thx for allowing me to join.
Name: hardgainer46

Reason for joining: to learn from other "older" dudes and to share the lessons and wisdom I have learned.

Background: Been lifting, working out, martial arts etc for 25 years.

Recent: Getting back into hardcore strength training after a month outage due to pneumonia. (Amazing how much strength and energy I lost, but a few weeks in the hospital with its shitty food will do that.)

Why Animal rules: I can remember taking Animal Pak back in the mid-1980s when it was in a yellow can and supposedly had shark cartilage in it!.

The_Legacy
01-20-10, 1:43 pm
Thx for allowing me to join.
Name: hardgainer46

Reason for joining: to learn from other "older" dudes and to share the lessons and wisdom I have learned.

Background: Been lifting, working out, martial arts etc for 25 years.

Recent: Getting back into hardcore strength training after a month outage due to pneumonia. (Amazing how much strength and energy I lost, but a few weeks in the hospital with its shitty food will do that.)

Why Animal rules: I can remember taking Animal Pak back in the mid-1980s when it was in a yellow can and supposedly had shark cartilage in it!.

age is just a number here brother, welcome!

S_Robarts
01-21-10, 1:15 pm
Hey everyone. A little about me: I'm a personal trainer up in Canada, province of Saskatchewan (probably few have heard of!) I was a competitive kickboxer for a number of years and just recently got into the bodybuilding scene. As it stands I am just doing it leisurely but starting to love it so who knows what the future holds!

dinodavie
01-22-10, 12:53 am
Thanks everyone for the warm welcome, i really hope to learn a lot and share a lot with you guys.. ive only been training for round 1.5 years now, i cant get enough of it though hehe.. Enjoy

Bigun
01-23-10, 1:42 pm
My name is Ben. Ive been in the gym on and off for about ten years now. Always that over wieght guy that could push the wieght but never really got it. I dont know what my deal was. But about year ago I decided to get a trainer to help get my fat ass get in shape and learn. Hell it worked i lost 70lbs in about 6 months and found this new found love for the iron. I cant seem to go without it.

Found this site about a month ago. Man it just seems like home. Most people just dont understand what and why we do this.

Gathings
01-23-10, 3:52 pm
Figured I would drop in. Somewhat still new to major lifting only been doing it for about a year now. Live in NY by choice of uncle sam and in Iraq for the 4th trip. Nothing fancy over just good ol fashioned plates and barbells in the gym we have

The_Legacy
01-23-10, 9:20 pm
Welcome all. Good to have you here brothers

Pdubs
01-24-10, 7:24 pm
Hi,

Im Nik, 23, never put on weight and am a painfully small 150 lb at 5'10". I have always gone for the endurance sports, the ones my body type seemed predetermined to be good at, ones i would naturally excel in. Recently i have been pretty sick and all the work i put in before has gone but its given me a lot of time to think about what i want. I have always wanted to be big, to have that look of raw power, like the guys i saw at the gym while i was doing seemingly endless cardio sessions. I had convinced myself that i could never have that, i made up excuses, blamed genetics, anything i could think of. I know now the only thing that has stopped me is me. It was a lack of determination, of motivation, of guts. Things have changed.

I am completely new to this and the wealth of knowledge on here combined with the experience of the FORVM's members was a little daunting at first and i questioned whether or not i should just stick to what i am good at. That feeling of doubt and intimidation has gone now. The articles on this site and reading the FORVM has kept the spark of motivation going while i have been sick. Now its developed into a burning desire to push myself as far as i can and see just what i am capable of.

I have just had the all clear from the docs, they say i am pretty much as good as new and can start training whenever i choose. This means my journey starts now.

Thanks to all of you for the inspiration.

punchy
01-24-10, 11:21 pm
Hey whats up. to my Animal family. I'm so proud to be here. I love the life of lifting and raising the bar every day. I've been lifting for over 15 yrs. i took about 6 years off and just started back about 6 months ago. mad i ever left. but the time off was good I'm back better than ever. training harder than i have in years feel great... and as before animal paks and now mstak and pump have become my new training partners. just wanted to holla at the other animals in this great world we live and train hard in...

RichK26
01-25-10, 1:49 am
Hey guys, I'm from the East Coast. A lil state called Delaware. You may have heard of it. I'm just coming back from a sportbike accident in 2007. Hope to learn from you guys to get me bigger and better than I was before the accident. Later

maxosullivan
01-26-10, 7:38 pm
sup guys names max been lifting for a couple years, got into it for football live in the middle of no where so nothing else to do but yeah trying to get big and strong for next season

guidryg
01-27-10, 11:16 pm
Sup bros. Guidry here. Originally from about an hour outside New Orleans over in Gulfport, MS. Been moving around since that bish Katrina. Spent a stint up in Memphis, relocated out to Las Vegas. I clicked 31 this past year, married the woman of my dreams 2 years ago, and have a 10 month old digging through all my crap now. Wouldn't change a damn thing with all that, but I've hit a crossroads where I'm not as young as I once was. My skip has dropped a few beats. I've had a few issues with depression over the years before I found my woman. I didn't realize at the time I was depressed because I was hiding in my work. My mental issues weren't just slowing me down on the inside, but that I was slowly killing myself on the outside also. I dropped 30lbs fall of 08, had to maintain while we moved, found a new job, new kid. But it's time to stop with the excuses and bring my ass to the line. It's time to stop singing.

DanF
01-28-10, 12:17 pm
Hey guys, figured after reading around I would sign up...

Used to powerlift back in high school and when I went to college kinda stopped, gained like 20lbs in 2-3 years which I didnt consider a big deal. Got put on some medical roids for dental work and gained 80-90lbs in a matter of 4 months so needless to say I have been getting my ass back into the gym since September. Spending the 1.5 years it will take for me to get my masters to get back into shape, better than ever.

Started in September weighing 325, began a diet and a 5x5 program and have been going ever since. Started with squat of 175, bench 135, bench dead 285, row 95, incline 95 (all 5RM). Currently at 295 weight and squat is 305, bench 235, dead 405, row 165, incline 185 (5RM). I know for my weight not really impressive at all, but everyones gotta restart somewhere eh?

Pretty short and sweet, gonna be around lookin for tips and things I might not of thought of and possibly adding some supplements soon

Max-Angle
01-28-10, 2:06 pm
Hi,

Im Nik, 23, never put on weight and am a painfully small 150 lb at 5'10". I have always gone for the endurance sports, the ones my body type seemed predetermined to be good at, ones i would naturally excel in. Recently i have been pretty sick and all the work i put in before has gone but its given me a lot of time to think about what i want. I have always wanted to be big, to have that look of raw power, like the guys i saw at the gym while i was doing seemingly endless cardio sessions. I had convinced myself that i could never have that, i made up excuses, blamed genetics, anything i could think of. I know now the only thing that has stopped me is me. It was a lack of determination, of motivation, of guts. Things have changed.

I am completely new to this and the wealth of knowledge on here combined with the experience of the FORVM's members was a little daunting at first and i questioned whether or not i should just stick to what i am good at. That feeling of doubt and intimidation has gone now. The articles on this site and reading the FORVM has kept the spark of motivation going while i have been sick. Now its developed into a burning desire to push myself as far as i can and see just what i am capable of.

I have just had the all clear from the docs, they say i am pretty much as good as new and can start training whenever i choose. This means my journey starts now.

Thanks to all of you for the inspiration.

Hey man, nice to hear another guy has gained a hunger for the Iron, always good to hear and i wish you the best of luck with your journey, if you want to check out my journey link you may find some useful info, keep liftin'

Max-Angle
01-28-10, 2:11 pm
Hey guys, figured after reading around I would sign up...

Used to powerlift back in high school and when I went to college kinda stopped, gained like 20lbs in 2-3 years which I didnt consider a big deal. Got put on some medical roids for dental work and gained 80-90lbs in a matter of 4 months so needless to say I have been getting my ass back into the gym since September. Spending the 1.5 years it will take for me to get my masters to get back into shape, better than ever.

Started in September weighing 325, began a diet and a 5x5 program and have been going ever since. Started with squat of 175, bench 135, bench dead 285, row 95, incline 95 (all 5RM). Currently at 295 weight and squat is 305, bench 235, dead 405, row 165, incline 185 (5RM). I know for my weight not really impressive at all, but everyones gotta restart somewhere eh?

Pretty short and sweet, gonna be around lookin for tips and things I might not of thought of and possibly adding some supplements soon

Nice work man, must be that ol' muscle memory, this is proof of it, don't consider yourself to big for those weights, those are pretty impressive, keep up the good work

Nato93
01-29-10, 5:03 am
Hey guys, my names nathan, I'm 17 from Australia
I started lifting a while ago and can't seem to stop, I've added 12kgs or 26pounds since I started and I plan to add more

zubda345
01-30-10, 5:08 am
My names Zubda, I am from Pakistan, and am chubby. Almost 8 months have been passed since I am working out. I wanna become an Animal.

Jay
01-31-10, 5:41 am
Hi. I've checked out the animalpak.com website for a few years now both for preworkout motivation, tips, and general forvm information. I then decided to try the animal/universal supplement line which in my opinion has the best supp's I have taken in my weightlifting 'career.' I knew then it was time to get my butt on the forvm and register!

I went to the cage at the 09 olympia, and plan on making a visit at the '10 arnold.

Clipper
02-01-10, 9:16 am
The name is Mac, 22, from england. Have been working out for about 7 months and its all going well. for the first 3 months I dropped weight from 212 lbs to 168 . But i want more. I want to get ripped. and get abit bigger. im now standing at around 176 lbs with around 25% body fat.1st day of the month, 1st day of the week. what more can you ask for for starting a new me. Its my 1st day to take Animal Cuts and Animal Pak. nice meeting you all and hope you can help me with my journey .

wowat
02-01-10, 12:20 pm
Hey guys, I'm new to all of this. I swam competitively, did triathlons, and things of that nature for right around 9 years, earned myself two state wins. Sat down at my desk one day, and realized that it wasn't good enough. I was a lean 145lbs, at 18 years old. I looked like a twig. I'm determined to change that. I've been training for 6 months now, and I'm right at 160lbs, and I'm determined to keep going. I've already started my journey, and now I'm just heading down the rabbit hole.

Max-Angle
02-01-10, 3:47 pm
Welcome everyone and Clipper keep in mind if you want to get big you need to bulk and if you want to be ripped it requires a cut and good amounts of cardio.

RedCard03
02-01-10, 7:34 pm
Whats going on fellas? My names Mike and I am vet of the USMC. Grunt baby. I never had the chance to lift like have been lifting lately. I am so motivated that i found this site. Talking to like minded individuals like myself is pretty fucking cool. I will succeed and continue to grow. I can stop hitting the gym. I am gonna start a Journey here. With your help i will be able to achieve my maximum potential

laters,
Redcard03

rader18
02-01-10, 9:26 pm
Sup men! Im 19 and work out like its my life. getting in shape is what i strive for every day.

Cougar0526
02-02-10, 10:40 am
Sup fellas! New to the board, and getting back to the good ol' powerliftin days. I was competitive in college for about 5 years and did fairly well. Fell out of powerlifting when I moved as I didn't have a gym any longer. Lookin to get back in it, loved ever second and can't wait to go at it again. I'm on the West Side of Cleveland (Avon Lake and Brunswick) if anyone knows of some good groups to get in with.

xlionx
02-03-10, 1:21 am
Hey guys, My name is Toby im from Olean,NY.My dad had ez bar and ever since i touched it i kinda new what was gunna happen.I played football and wrestled when i was younger and went to Pauls Smiths College where I played rugby and began mma. After a while watchin my weight wasnt for me anymore. Now i have every intention on persuing boodybulding I have placed first in my age/weightclass in powerlifting but still have alot to do for both.So if u have anything to give me like secrets/diets/training routines and i guess if u have any questions bout anything ill try to help.
Oh and I only jock animal and universal supps.

Squid
02-04-10, 12:42 am
Hey guys! Names Ian, live in Auckland New Zealand, any other NZ animals out there? Been training for myself for the past year and a half,after doing the "fitness thing" for a few years, been asked over and over when I`m gonna compete locally.. decided enough is enough and now I`m going for it.. its gonna be long hard road but I'm gonna give it my all!!

Max-Angle
02-04-10, 5:07 pm
Hey guys! Names Ian, live in Auckland New Zealand, any other NZ animals out there? Been training for myself for the past year and a half,after doing the "fitness thing" for a few years, been asked over and over when I`m gonna compete locally.. decided enough is enough and now I`m going for it.. its gonna be long hard road but I'm gonna give it my all!!

I think theres a few on here

LSweet
02-04-10, 11:23 pm
hey guys new to the forvm. i'm currently training for the inbf northern states supernatural. i'm 5'9 and now 172 on my cutting phase (and cant wait to bulk back up to around 200). i live in ohio and train at fitness anytime in ravenna.

BigDubbDiesel
02-04-10, 11:31 pm
glad to see new animals joining every day, this is the real deal.

Valk
02-05-10, 3:34 am
Hello, I live in Colorado springs. I am in the military. I have been fighting for 9 years. But last year I started lifting weights and have fell in love with bodybuilding. I have been body building for a year, still trying to get to my goal weight of 200 (i am 160, i gained 20 lbs last year. woot woot!) I have to say, this sight is amazing! lots of good stuff here!

jitin
02-05-10, 6:46 am
Hey, I am jitin. been reading this forum for over 2 years now and learning from all the posts.. decided to finally join since i had a few questions myself ..

started training in high school at the age of 17 (im 22 now) but i did it all wrong.. went from 67 kgs to 97 kgs when i graduated from high school but it was the wrong type of weight gain - mostly fat -- currently @ 6'2 and 91 kgs (no idea abt BF%)

since then i decided to get serious and most importantly build discipline .. am in better shape right now but still have a long way to go and a lot more to learn from everyone here

Clipper
02-05-10, 7:14 am
Welcome everyone and Clipper keep in mind if you want to get big you need to bulk and if you want to be ripped it requires a cut and good amounts of cardio.

yep , trying to get ripped 1st , then bulk up after . ;)

AggressiveRage
02-08-10, 2:23 am
Yo, fellas,

I'm 24 and I am here to push myself harder than ever before. I have always been a small guy (5'6" 125 lbs, a year ago) While deployed to Iraq last year, I started really getting into weight training to pass the time. Yeah I lifted in high school for sports, but never had any real results. But after being in the gym so much and learning just a little about diet and rest, I started noticing real gains. So I kept at it.

When I started this journey as I said I was small. 5'6" and 125 lbs. Through the guidance of this forum and determination, I started to transform myself, not only physically but mentally. I ate right, trained and stayed loyal to the weight. By the time was all said and done at the end of 12 months, I had swollen up to 174 lbs at 9-10% body fat. And I came home to everyone just being shocked. I had set personal bests in everything I did. I even managed to reach my goal of a 300 lbs 1RM in bench press.

I do realize that I have not even began to tap into what I can unleash within myself. And I am hoping that I can acquire the knowledge to keep driving myself to keep up with my goals.

I am honored to be a part of this brotherhood.

Ttrain
02-08-10, 8:20 pm
this is Ttrain from milan indiana. started lifting about a year ago. my neighbor young guns got me started and signed me up for this. i have gained twenty pounds in the past year and want to be in the GNC competition this july.

marcodeniro
02-09-10, 5:40 pm
Hey I'm Marco I'm new here . a familar on bb.com. I started lifting seriously like a year ago . Been working out for about 4 years offf and on. I am addicted now and look forward to bettering myself and molding and scupting my body into a work of art. I have never entered any contest and I unsure if I ever will. But I do know I will never stop Lifting.

I live in melvindale Mi a suburb of Detroit. I have a powerwashing company so iif any locals need a deck redone or anything powerwashed holla

marcodeniro
02-09-10, 6:01 pm
Hey I'm Marco I'm new here . a familar on bb.com. I started lifting seriously like a year ago . Been working out for about 4 years offf and on. I am addicted now and look forward to bettering myself and molding and scupting my body into a work of art. I have never entered any contest and I unsure if I ever will. But I do know I will never stop Lifting.

I live in melvindale Mi a suburb of Detroit. I have a powerwashing company so iif any locals need a deck redone or anything powerwashed holla

Oops not trying to break rule 5 My bad
I could not edit post

Max-Angle
02-09-10, 8:37 pm
welcome Marco

ROBisBIG
02-11-10, 10:39 pm
whats up guys. I'm Rob I live in Rochester NY and i've been training seriously for about a year now. i went from 150 lbs. last jan to about 190 right now(not as lean as i'd like to be but o well). I'm competing in my first contest on June 12th, its our local NPC event. I know i won't be the biggest guy in middleweight but i'm still gonna train my ass off and hopefully turn a couple judges heads. Looking forward to going to atleast one abc event this year if its fairly close.

B3/502
02-11-10, 10:55 pm
My name is Darin from a suburb of Detroit called Center Line. I have powerlifted on and off for over 25 years and I even competed back in the 80's. I just started working out again a few weeks back with one of the long-time members here named ghost. This time I plan on sticking with it until I die.

cmchale87
02-12-10, 12:21 am
What up! im a georgia boy with four years in this game. i was very over weight and when a girl i really like shut me down i decided to do something about it. now i totally forgot about all that and i put my head in this game and im dedicated. i love this company, its people and there products. i look forward to learning more and increasing my future in bodybuilding!
thanks everybody

Onamission
02-12-10, 3:20 am
My name is Brett, I'm from northern Georgia. I got into BBing during my first combat deployment to Iraq 4 years ago. When I got back I changed my major in college to Exercise Science and I've been addicted to the game ever since. Looking forward to some further insight into the hardcore life.

GoBeyond1
02-12-10, 7:36 pm
Hey there I am 20 years old and work in Cincinnati Ohio as a personal trainer. I have been lifting since I was 14 and havent stopped since. I have completed 2 bodybuiliding shows in the past 2 years. It is definitly something that I can say that I am passionate about and will be doing this for the rest of my life. I am always looking to learn new things because knowledge is power.
Looking forward to talking to everyone.

BadCoonAss
02-12-10, 11:55 pm
What's up everyone, just stumbled across this forum. I'm 32yo and just got back into the gym after almost 3 years off. Today I was able to see a little part of my former competition self for the first time in a while so I'm stoked right now. Just here for the same reasons as most of you, motivation. I hope I can bring something good to the table for ya'll. By the way, my wife is a dietitian so if anybody has any questions for her, pm me and I'll try to get back as soon as I can.

SCORSESE
02-14-10, 3:43 am
wut up? im 20 from long island new york. i got into bbing from my mother whos a personal trainer ( certified under palumbo). ive been serious about it for the past 2 years, but the last few months ive really just tried to dial myself in. idk what else to say.

eric-marine
02-14-10, 6:05 pm
hey whats up my name is Eric i m from Puerto Rico i m only 17 going on 18 on June 11.i m new here.Well let me tell you guys a little bit of myself. I been in tornements 3 times and I won the last one i became the strongest kid from the west of Puerto Rico. For Squats i pick up 790 pounds, Dead Lifting 350 pounds, Bench Press 375 pounds. i m big but i want to get bigger.I love making new friends, and working out really hard.I m looking for advices and making new friends.

bmxkid
02-14-10, 6:36 pm
my names Gomez im in serving the army out here in germany. Ive been in for about 7 and a half months now. Im startin to get back into the gym again. Goin through basic really made me lose alot of muscle. I weigh about 150 now. im tryn to get to 170 by june

YMlifter10
02-14-10, 6:47 pm
my names Gomez im in serving the army out here in germany. Ive been in for about 7 and a half months now. Im startin to get back into the gym again. Goin through basic really made me lose alot of muscle. I weigh about 150 now. im tryn to get to 170 by june

Hey man, Im new here too and I think we are pretty much in the same boat when it comes to weight. Im aiming for 170 first. Then 190... then 200 haha.

Anyway. I couldnt be more proud to be apart of the animal family. lets get to work.

Lickdem89
02-14-10, 11:58 pm
What up everyone haven't been on in over 2 years....Trying to get some size and of course those 6 pack abs which is hard do to the fact I'm in the Marine Corps....want to be a good size while being cut still gotta run that damn 3 mile in good time. I'm 20 at 186 pounds 5'10.

stormmaker19
02-15-10, 12:03 pm
Supp guys I have only been workout for about 2 years but never were very serious about it. I started because I want to make myself over. and now i'm ready to get serious and to get as big as possible.

trize72
02-15-10, 1:29 pm
hey my name is Pat and i've been in the gym on and off for about 6 yrs due to injuries. I'm just know getting back to my serious lifting. using ANIMAL M-Stack, UNIVERSAL LAVA, UNIVERSAL BCAA stack. loking to gain 15 more pounds of muscle.

fr34k
02-15-10, 1:40 pm
whats good boys
names mike, 16, reppin dirty jerzy. been training like 2 1/2 years, up to 6 days a week now. im a baseball player, but the weightroom is my life. look forward to helpin all you out and gettin some help from you

GSRider
02-15-10, 1:41 pm
Dear Sirs: I´m 39 years old, 5 ft 11.5 inches; 200 pounds; and I would like to learn a lot from your experience.

I have always wanted to be a serious lifter, but, till now, I didn´t achieve this goal. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards.

GSRider..

Since89
02-15-10, 4:39 pm
Hi all, Marco Almeida from Portugal, Airport Manager student.

highest achievement: 33lbs in 6 months by myself on the gym.

My best friend? Animal products.

BIGED5269
02-16-10, 11:33 pm
What's Up Fellow Animals I am 42 Year old Powerlifter I Have Been training for 27 years Started Out training for High School and College Football. Then Played Minor League Football For Ten Years Then Got the Powerlifting Hook Back In 1999. Loved It Ever since Stopped Competing after 2003 now got the itch and making my come back. So hope to set PR'S in the near future.

SAM_theman
02-17-10, 8:26 am
Hey Guys,

My name is Sam and I am honored to be part of this forum. I'm not a bodybuilder & don't plan to be one, but I do want to be fit & healthier for the rest of my life. I'm also a college student studying for my Computer Science Major & Minoring in Math, asides from that I good with computers and can make friends easily. Thanks For you time.

Slugger
02-17-10, 9:38 pm
My name is Richie. I Grew up In New Jersey in union county. Im 21 and currently serve in the marine corps in camp lejeune NC. Im new here so I would like to learn and work my way up. I Have been working out for the past 5 yrs.

chasebayne
02-17-10, 10:02 pm
hey, im Me, im almost 21 and ive been lifting on and off for 3 years. ive been getting serious for the last year.
im a nursing student 7 weeks from graduation, so time is few and far between but im determined to get back in the swing after a pretty harsh knee injury.
in 5 '10 and 198 and definatly not as built as i need to be. i want to be a Freak and right now im kinda squishy..

OneMoreRound
02-17-10, 10:50 pm
Sup guys, my name's Nick from KY. I'm 29, 6'00", 275, looking to become a monster. I used to be in great shape back when I was around 23-24, had a back injury squatting (my own stupidity), got a bit lazy, now here I am, overweight and hating it. I hope to utilize the tools here to help me turn my physique around.

budapest
02-18-10, 7:09 pm
im 23 and just got out of the marine corps, i havent used any animal products since 2005 but always reading on the forums. i have just been using whey and multi vitamins the past 4 years, but ready to start using some paks. been training since 2004. 5'9 185lbs 15% bf
anyways glad to finally officially be a member on this site. i always seem to learn something every time im on here

member1876
02-19-10, 12:23 pm
I am 21.. Fat, week, determined. I wiegh 256 and have about 25% body fat, I am not very strong, and don't look to good. I am very determined to change all those things shortly. I just recently purchased a gym membership and take stak, m-stak, and pak. I also take hgh-up, and kre-alkelyn 1500. Protien of course is a staple. I have taken alot of supplements and NOTHING works like Animal supplements! Animal test with stak and pak is the best builking stack ever! Keep up the good work guys and I WILL see you in Columbus in March!

K-Man
02-19-10, 2:05 pm
What's up fellas? I'm new to the life, been in it about a year. I'v been out of shape or no shape my whole life, so it's been a complete change and challenge. It was easy at first, blasting with motivation. I went from a fat 220 to a respectable 180. Now I'm back to 200, fat. Went on bit of a cheesesteak and hoagie binge this winter. Never left the gym, but never left the table either.

Now I'm looking to trim off some of the pudge and build some solid mass. I know I screwed up and let myself down. Time to take charge again.

Goal is 220, this time solid.

-- K-Man

ShizIP
02-20-10, 12:06 am
Hey names Shabaz. I've been training for 9 months now. I started as a small skinny skit at 108 after nine months of eating like a monster I'm at my first goal of 130. I've been through the site alot I read the forums but I haven't posted much. I read alot of the articles cause they give amazing information and its always fuel to my fire. More motivation. And every animal picture I see it helps me hit the iron harder cause I'll get there one day. Because there is no other feeling in the world like the one u get when your pumpin the iron.

Oh yeah sorry I forgot to say age and stuff I'm 18 live in Miami. Go to school at FIU as a psych major.

johnexpulsion
02-20-10, 5:40 pm
Im john, ive always been in touch with animalpak products, finally decided to sign up here and take some time off bodybuilding.com and muscular d.. I like to train like an animal, but dont we all..

kahn0505
02-20-10, 11:11 pm
Its a pleasure to have joined the FORVM, hopefully I'll be able to bring somthing good to this table. Well, my name is Brian; I am 20 years old, 6'1'' and weigh 215. I was born in Drexel Hill PA, and moved out to West Chester when I was 9. I currently go to WCU as an English major. As for interests I got a bunch, so it aint worth listing them all. But for general info I love soccer, hockey, baseball, and the arts; but the one that matters here is the iron. I look forward to start loging my journey and talkin' with you all.

Lonestar
02-20-10, 11:19 pm
My name is Jessy. I currently reside in Florida. Im 16 years old, 5'9 and 195lbs. Bodybuilding is my life. Alot of people tell me to just be a kid and enjoy life, but I got bigger plans than jus 'being a kid'. Im glad to be here on the Forvm and would love to give and get advice from all you Animals out there. Peace Bros.

I_am_Matt
02-21-10, 11:45 am
Name is Matt. Currently in Goose Creek, SC training at Naval Weapons Station Charleston. Ive been enjoying some Animal products for a couple months now, decided to check out the website.

Eroc7171
02-21-10, 9:42 pm
E-roc checking in from the Ville (Louisville, that is). I've been training on and off for many years, but in the past 2 years or so, I've really taken a keen interest in being healthier, happier, and stronger. I've worked my tail off losing 30+ pounds of fat and building muscles i didn't even know I had! Im ready to take the next step now, and Im trying to network with some good people who maybe know their way around the gym better than I do, and this looks like the place! Look forward to learning from this forum and sharing stories of greatness with others.

My interest is mostly in training my body to be an effiecient fighting machine, as my plan is to train in boxing and martial arts styles in the future. Im way to shy to ever do a bodybuilding show, but maybe that will change should I ever find my abs! I know they are in there somewhere :) Peace

ronnie
02-21-10, 10:43 pm
hey guys, welcome to the forum, lots of great advice and information in here. i hope it will turn out to be everything your looking for.

Max-Angle
02-21-10, 11:40 pm
My name is Jessy. I currently reside in Florida. Im 16 years old, 5'9 and 195lbs. Bodybuilding is my life. Alot of people tell me to just be a kid and enjoy life, but I got bigger plans than jus 'being a kid'. Im glad to be here on the Forvm and would love to give and get advice from all you Animals out there. Peace Bros.

Nice to see young blood in here man, were in the same stat range, im 16 almost 17, 5'9 and in the 180's, if you ever want to comment on each others journeys feel free, welcome aboard

Alvin6661
02-22-10, 8:58 am
My name is Jason im 36 living in Orlando FL, area. 6'2" 215 20-25% bf i now fat!! Anyways Thats why im here right!!. I'm a GM factory trained, ASE certified master auto tech and i also own and operate a t-shirt screen printing business out of my home. Been training off and on all my life but now Im going to really hit it hard and gain,train, and gain. I love all of Animals products and have used them in the past with great results. Currently I'm working on collecting bigger/better home equipment, changed my diet to increase protein intake and carbs and work out with what I have. Funds are tight with the shit job i have in this economy and the home business is not doing well, so c-list is my friend and supps are on hold for NOW other than whey,cheap multi and food. My goals are simple but i know i have a long road ahead but im cool with that. Goals are: to gain a ton of mass and get ripped at some point. Thanks for readin and hit me up if you have any questions concerning training, GM Automotive questions or even T-shirt questions!

"Blood, Sweat and tears...... and maybe a shart or two!!!!"
"Train for pain because pain is WEAKNESS leaving the body!"

Azrael
02-23-10, 2:57 am
My name is Dan. I'm 21 years old living in Wisconsin. I'm 5'7 and 165lbs. I've been in the Marine Corps for just north of a year now and have been sidelined with a broken leg+foot for seven months. I'm just now cleared for full duty so I am about to get my training ramped back up. My goal is to drop around 15 lbs of fat and replace it with at least half that in added muscle. I'm on the first of a twelve week journey, but I'm also rehabbing a pair of legs that haven't seen more than a light jog in over half a year, so it's a real uphill battle. I'm cursed with a busy schedule and a terrible metabolism, so it looks like I'll be subsisting on tuna, chicken, and packs for the next three months. I'm pretty well experienced in diet and exercise, but having been out of action for so long I do have to fight to keep motivated and work towards the long term goal. Here primarily for the motivation that only my fellow freaks can provide.

Iron D
02-23-10, 1:13 pm
Sup Fellas, Its Iron D From MIA, Ive been training for about 1 year and half Lost alot of weight not trying to burn fat and not lose muslce. any advise please let me know. Looking forward to posting my staus.... Peace

Langan
02-23-10, 7:09 pm
Chad Langan, 17. 5'3, yup 5'3.
Lifting for over a year now, a good friend of mine got me into it. From Ontario, Canada, and of course, a hockey player. Off to college next year to study fire fighting.. can't wait.

p.j.
02-24-10, 4:11 pm
Pj here...I am a Mixed martial Arts trainer and a Executive Protection agent! Been lifting on and off for prolly three to four years!

CBrown40
02-24-10, 4:50 pm
Hey everyone, Im CBrown40 From Omaha NE, I played college football and now have been training more for bodybuilding for the last 3 years- I just recently finished up a bulk and got up to 268 at about 12% BF Im 6' Ft. Im hoping to do my first show in August- its an NPC show called the Omaha Showdown, Ill also be attending the Arnold Classic and look forward to meeting some of you guys!!! Where do I go to find my chapter?

Mr. Dead
02-24-10, 4:54 pm
Hey everyone, Im CBrown40 From Omaha NE, I played college football and now have been training more for bodybuilding for the last 3 years- I just recently finished up a bulk and got up to 268 at about 12% BF Im 6' Ft. Im hoping to do my first show in August- its an NPC show called the Omaha Showdown, Ill also be attending the Arnold Classic and look forward to meeting some of you guys!!! Where do I go to find my chapter?

Welcome... This link may help a bit, in regards to the ABC chapter...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=14734

PIJW
02-24-10, 4:57 pm
wow its been a while since i looked at this thread, so better late than never

Welcome all new Animal Brothers

kylef845
02-24-10, 5:10 pm
whats going on guys. ive been training for about a year now and its great. i was always that skinny kid in high school but not anymore. im from new york and like haning out

BeastA3614
02-24-10, 8:56 pm
Whats going on?? Thanks for the welcome. Glad to be a part of the Animal Forums! I go to school at CalU and dont miss a day of training here. Later fellas

Aggression
02-25-10, 9:13 am

Here's the link for the Nebraska Animals: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=14734&highlight=Omaha

Welcome aboard, CBrown. Looks like you have a lot going on now. Let me know if you need anything. And I'll see you in Columbus, my friend.

roscoe
02-25-10, 6:51 pm
Hey fellas... I'm Roscoe from Minneapolis,MN. Been training for a few years on and off but finally decided to get serious a couple months back. Have a pretty hardcore program set up for myself. Weigh in at 202lbs. at the moment, but shooting for 220-230lbs. Lift 5 times a week and LOVE every minute of it!! Been doing some research on Animal products for a few days now, and highly considering the "Stak & Pump" stack. Any pointers are appreciated! Mostly just take protein, glutamine, vitamins, and eat like a damn horse. Anyways.. look forward to hearing from ya'll!

-rosoce

workhard2121
02-25-10, 6:55 pm
Hey guys,
Neal Kirby from Plattsburgh, NY. Pleasure to join the forum. Hope I can help some people out and gain some more knowledge!

kirbypararescue
02-26-10, 5:57 am
Whats goin on fella's? the name is Kirby. Little bit about myself: i'm currently an active duty Air Force Pararescuemen, been in the service for about 4 years now. Not terribly big, 6'2'' 215lbs, but thats mainly due to all the cardio my job entails. my workouts are a little different than most simply because in my line of work, we have to be the best of the best cause we're pretty much 911 for Recon Marines, Rangers, and SEALs so yeah. anyways just sayin what's up, lookin to put on like 20lbs of muscle and drop my body fat % from 13 to 5-6%.

explosivewolf911
02-26-10, 2:17 pm
hey whats up fellas ill just go by the name of wolf. i found this site from getting the supplements. i used to go on bodybuilding.com but honestly that site was getting ridiculous for me...its like all politics and its stupid rep system.

i just wanted to come somewhere where it was no bs and people just go straight to work....

albithemaster01
02-26-10, 3:44 pm
What up everybody my name is Alberto and I live in Fontana,CA just signe up like 2 ins ago. this seems like an site looking forward to learning new things

tank75
02-28-10, 1:24 am
Hows it going everyone? Names Matt. I played one season of college football and decided the head injuries were enough. Since football requires lifting its kind of grown on me. Started just getting real serious with it this last December. Looking forward to the new lines of Animal products coming out. Thanks, Tank.

R33K0N
02-28-10, 3:17 am
What's going on fellas My name is R33K0N and I am a 6 foot 2, 400lbs new comer to the body building game. I am a week in and the switch has been turned on. the fit me is tired of being suppressed and smothered by a life long on sloth of over eating and zero exercise and lack of self discipline. There is no excuse for being fat.

I work out 7 days a week I weight train 6 and do cardio 7 and SIP {self inflict pain} daily.
At first the muscle fatigue pain would cause me to stop my reps. But now with discipline, technique, and Animal Cuts I now welcome the pain and smile, cause I know the pain equals new gain.

So I encourage you all to Sip Daily

iron_addict
02-28-10, 6:18 am
Hello there fellas, its iron_addict. 18 years old, still a student. Yes, a student. I have been training for the past two years. Currently living halfway across the world from you guys, literally. Malaysia to be exact. Its nice to know you guys and have a nice day!

Max-Angle
02-28-10, 7:03 am
Hello there fellas, its iron_addict. 18 years old, still a student. Yes, a student. I have been training for the past two years. Currently living halfway across the world from you guys, literally. Malaysia to be exact. Its nice to know you guys and have a nice day!

Welcome young brother, always nice to see fresh bloody meat on the butcher block, welcome, keep liftin'

Mikey132
02-28-10, 1:50 pm
Hey Bros, my names Mike Kuhns. I'm a competitive powerlifter in the USAPL/IPF. Won the Junior Worlds in 08, Senior Nationals in 04 and 09 and Open Bench Worlds in 09.

Firedrake
02-28-10, 2:07 pm
What up everybody my name is Alberto and I live in Fontana,CA just signe up like 2 ins ago. this seems like an site looking forward to learning new things

Welcome, Alberto -- we have at least one other member of the SoCal Animal Barbell Club there in Fontana, our fearless leader (Rage) lives in Cucamonga, and I'm in Ontario.

We meet up every month or so for a group training session. Keep up here: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=11548&page=117 -- for threads about the local crew. Some of us are headed off this coming weekend for the Arnold Classic in Columbus, where you'll find most of us at Animal's Cage: http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=73 .

Drop me a Private Message if you have any questions. C'mon over and start yourself a Journey, and let us know what you're working on! Here's where they're posted: http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15 -- Here's a link to mine, to show you what one is like: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=28183&page=61.

Firedrake
02-28-10, 2:15 pm
What's going on fellas My name is R33K0N and I am a 6 foot 2, 400lbs new comer to the body building game. I am a week in and the switch has been turned on. the fit me is tired of being suppressed and smothered by a life long on sloth of over eating and zero exercise and lack of self discipline. There is no excuse for being fat.

I work out 7 days a week I weight train 6 and do cardio 7 and SIP {self inflict pain} daily.
At first the muscle fatigue pain would cause me to stop my reps. But now with discipline, technique, and Animal Cuts I now welcome the pain and smile, cause I know the pain equals new gain.

So I encourage you all to Sip Daily

Welcome! My name is firedrake and I SIP daily. When I started back to the gym, a year after major back surgery, I was 283 pounds, down from the 303 right after the surgery. I got down to 223 thanks to Animal and the Forum, and am on track to my first bodybuilding competition since I was 18 this July (I'll be 56).

You CAN do this! Come on over to the "Journey" section and start posting your workouts, and let us help!

crew1410
02-28-10, 7:28 pm
Hey whats up everyone, names crew1410, no real meaning behind it just made it up one day and went with it. i have been lifting for 3 years but really only 2 of knowing what i am doing. i am 27 from chicago and i am in school to become a teacher (PE) i am looking forward to getting advice from people and hopefully helping some one else out. thanks everyone for reading and have a good one.

punisher85
03-01-10, 2:00 am
The name's dan. I'm 24 and an ex rugby and football player. I came to animal for two reasons. 1: Love the products, I can't imagine a day without at least the pak. 2: I think about it all the time, the iron, the feel of weight on my shoulders. even when I'm not doing any of it, I can't help it. I have a real problem with motivation, so I came here. knowing that my brothers are footing the trenches along with me gives me that kick in the ass I need.

I'm looking forward to this.

shane4no
03-01-10, 1:16 pm
What's going on? Shane Oxendine from Raleigh, NC. Thanks for the welcome! I have finally found a home on the i-net. Got inspired by reading Wrath's Journey that I got with an order of Animal Pak. Talk about some serious inspiration. Decided it was long overdue for me to start my journey. Got started lifting 24 years ago in H.S. (now 37) but got injured and had to forget about lifting for a long time, served in the Navy, became a Dad. Got back into it about a year and a half ago slowly but now it burns inside me sumthin' fierce. Wife thinks I have gone crazy cuz all i think about is diet, lifting and supplementation. I welcome any encouragement ya'll might send my way. Currently 6' 270 with good mass and improving every day using Wrath's training split that was shown in his Journey book. Looking forward to spending lots of time here at The Forvm.

MartintheBarbarian
03-01-10, 3:01 pm
Whats up brothers, I'm currently a student at The University of Texas A&M. I just turned 20, been liftin for about 2 years. I got a 50in chest, 28 waist, and some big ol' legs, oh ya and I weigh about 215, not bad for someone who was 4'8 in H.S. Got some crazy genetics from my dad, who used to drink the blood from meat packages and the water from the cans of tuna when he was lifting back in the 70s/80s.

prestige_worldwide
03-01-10, 6:46 pm
What's up everybody, this is prestige_worldwide from Maine. I just joined yesterday and just recently got into Animal M-Stak with 3 days left in my first can which helped me put on about 6 pounds of lean muscle. I'm just an average lifter to stay somewhat in shape, not to bodybuild or powerlift. I'll be starting another cycle of M-Stak in about 2 weeks then probably using a Stak+Cuts stack to slim down some fat before summer. If anyone has any input on how I can effectively use that stack to shred as much fat and as few pounds as possible I'd appreciate the input.

Exodus1
03-01-10, 7:30 pm
sup peoples Its mt 1st time on here and purchasing animal M-STACK. I just had to go on here to post a review on my buy. But 1st and for most i love to workout its my bread and butter, never competed in any events but i kind of want too, being in and out the gym everyother day you know. to let you guy and galls know when i'm in the gym its all business and no play kind of like a pittbull not mines he's to playfull! lol but when you look at him you can tell he's serious lol but nice in the heart. (That's me like the animal i am!)

Today was my First start on the M-stack. LET ME TELL YOU. ( It's not a game) In my words. i finished about two hours ago and i'm still pumped. Hands down this is what i was looking for all these months i did exact what the what was said, but stacked with my other pre-workout shake
(INCREDIBLE!) i fell like the HULK! I WAS SHOUTING IN THE GYM I GO TO (WHO WANT SOME OF ME!) lol! Showing the ANIMAL inside me (the PITTBULL) that is
I really do fell great i will post some pic if i can

ironkenn
03-02-10, 12:31 am
Ironkenn here, just wanted to drop a line to all the animals out there. I got into the iron game around three years ago cuz I was a buck seventy at six foot, To light right! I started lifting three days a week, doing lifts for mass like, deads, squats, bench, and rows. On top of that I was eating every three hours, supplementing with Animal and Universal products. I now weigh in at 210, and Im just getting started. Right now I lift five or six times a week, still gaining quality muscle and improving on my lifts. My goal for the next three years is another thirty pounds of lean mass. Eating is really the big challenge, but its definetly worth it. Keep it Animal! No surrender!

WittyBoi
03-02-10, 2:07 am
Wuz up fellas!!! My name is Nick out Houston, Texas. I have been training for about 10 mths now and just recently started using the Animal Line products. This is some awesome shit!!! I have made so much progress in this pass mth its unbelievable so I had to join the forum to see whats really popping along with what else I could be missing. I got a hold of the DVD's and I got some nice tips which have also helped out... This is what I'm on currently: Pak, Omega, Test, Pump, Stak, Nitro, and Flex... This shit is so bad ass that you kind of want to keep it to yourself but at the same time works so good that you wanna tell some one, its fk'n crazy!!! The hrs I push in the gym is about sweet 16 so i hope that Project Z turns out to be as good of a product as the rest cuz i need all the help I can get when it comes to sleep... Once again thanks for the welcome, peace...

Heimdall
03-02-10, 8:04 am
My name is Heimdall and I am 25 years old and have spent the last six months getting back on the "Iron Diet". I used to be a powerlifter until I destroyed my body with bad nutrition and zero supplementation but now I am doing things right with weights, proper nutrition and supplementation in the form of Universal Nutrition and this time i'm in for the long haul.

Looking forward to the life long journey.

c-doll
03-02-10, 9:03 pm
sup fellas, my name's colin doll. i do a few different things to make money, but the one thing i def do is hit the gym. i found the animalpak website lookin at supps and found the articles and read every one and recently joined the forum. i love the attitude that everyone on here has in common. good to know that there are like-minded people out there that try to live the same as me.

Shimmy
03-03-10, 7:31 am
Sup Brothers.

Been signed up for a while...been serious about lifting for the same amount of time, just been absorbing information over the years.

Just turned 19
got into lifting by going to the gym with my pops!
my goals are to be massive and lift heavy weights...simple enough

atownfire
03-03-10, 11:51 am
hey all animal freaks.. new guy here from bama but not new to pushing iron. done powerlfing in past and was top 10 in APA-WPA in 148 class.. 320bench 405squat 450dead
now i am 36 160 and training to bodybuild.. i know late but got good foundation,

Universal Rep
03-03-10, 11:53 am
hey all animal freaks.. new guy here from bama but not new to pushing iron. done powerlfing in past and was top 10 in APA-WPA in 148 class.. 320bench 405squat 450dead
now i am 36 160 and training to bodybuild.. i know late but got good foundation,

Solid brother... Def looking forward to posts from you as a seasoned powerlifter. Consider keeping a Journey...

GQ
03-03-10, 9:37 pm
My name is Derek, from Oklahoma. I'm 22. I let myself go after hs, and I want to...I'mgoing to do a total transformation. I wanna be a true ANIMAL.

thejohann
03-04-10, 2:34 pm
Hey guys
I'm ready to learn.

Geronamezzy
03-05-10, 12:23 am
Yo waddup! My names Matt im 20 years young and im from Turlock, Cali. I train at Turlock Fitness, been a gym rat for around 3 years now. Yeahhhhh Buddddyyyy

J-Dawg
03-05-10, 6:43 am
Welcome aboard fellas. Glad to have you here.

jandirigma
03-06-10, 7:03 am
Hey, I'm Jan Rebong from the Philippines. I started lifting at 14 years old before I took a bit more than a year off to do other things including competing in boxing. After being sidelined from fighting on national television, my father signed me up in the gym across the street when I was already 16. Since then, I've been hooked. I'd also like to thank the writers here at Animal Pak for helping me mature in this sport. They have served as my inspiration and guide in my battle with the iron. If not for these men, I wouldn't be living, eating, breathing, and learning bodybuiding 24/7. Truly, they have been a great source of wisdom and insight for me even outside the gym. In 2011, I will study sport and exercise science in New Zealand to further expand my knowledge of the iron game and hopefully someday train combat athletes or bodybuilders. Though I may have been in the game for only 8 months as of March 2010, I know this is the path carved out for me. Though I am still young, I hope to acquire wisdom and knowledge beyond my years.

WarlordMalice
03-06-10, 11:41 pm
What's up bros? I'm Russ and I'm in Mesa, Az. I'm 36 and am a fat lazy bastard after not lifting for 12 years and am ready to get swole and ripped again. I stopped lifting heavy about 12 or so years ago due to competing in boxing, muay thai and mma. When I got serious about competition any lifting became more about muscular endurance than anything and explosive strength became the biggest concern. I was already pretty strong with bench being at 395x4, squat at 550x3, etc. I'm 6' and weighed in at around 215-225 with bf around 7-10% depending on how close to a fight I was. After screwing up my lower back picking a damn rag up off the floor and after long enough of dealing with that shit while trying to train several years I finally quit. Problem is I kept eating 4k+ calories a day and over the next 8 years I turned into a tub of shit. When I hit 260lbs I decided enough of this crap and ended up winning a weight loss challenge at work where I dropped 41lbs in 9 weeks and won $5hundo. I also started training muay thai again during that time and decided since I'm too old to want to compete anymore I'm going to be the most swole old bastard in the gym. Right now I weigh about 225 with around 20% fat but since I started lifting at the gym again I've had a hell of a time continuing cutting since every time I touch the iron I just want to lift my ass off. Even on reduced calories I've put on 8lbs while dropping bf about 2% so I decided to hell with it I'll just start bulking (hopefully clean without much fat) and get it out of my system. Then I'll cut my ass off and get down around 10% again. The goal is 225 with 10% or under again. It's a tough goal but it's a marathon and not a sprint and I'm in it for the long haul. Besides I take my 3 year old daughter with me and when I'm done gettin' swole and get her from the kids area she runs out to get in her few sets and tells me every day it's time to go to "big muscles." It's convenient that the Pure Fitness I'm working out at is only a few doors down from the muay thai gym and they are both only a mile from the house. I paid a year and a half up front for PF and will be looking for somewhere else when it's up cuz I'm already stacking a lot of the machines and not far from using the 125 db's on incline, flat and overhead presses and I've only been lifting for about 2 months. Anyway, that's enough runnin' off at the mouth for now. Peace!

lukedicken24
03-07-10, 2:28 pm
the name's luke. i busted ass in high school to play basketball. coach never played me, players talked shit. so after my senior season i needed to release some anger. started lifting and it slowly became a way of life for me. been hittin it hard for a little over 18 months now. gained between 20-25 pounds since. right now i'm lacking some motivation and need some support to keep my ass in the gym. i'm hoping i can find it here.

workinonit
03-08-10, 7:33 pm
just a quick introduction.my name is frank. i am a senior in high school. 18 years old. 6 months ago i finally decided i needed to start doing something for my body and have been working pretty hard every since and im pleased with my results.i am 5'9" i started at 138 lbs i now weigh 161. and most of the gain is muscle i have acquired a little gut because i eat so much. i eat 4-6 meals a day 3 main 1-3 smaller meals. i eat alot of chicken and greens try to eat bread and pasta for some carbs. i have one of the animal books/magazines and have been using the workouts and really like them. i am taking whey protein, jack3d, animal stak and animal pak for this 6 weeks. i used the animal pak an animal pump with a whey protein for my last six weeks routine. i have been reading the threads on here just kinda looking around the site to gain knowledge, since i am newer to the bodybuilding. and i really like what i am reading.

Maccabee
03-09-10, 9:47 am
welcome to the forum...you are going to love this place.

Flexin
03-09-10, 1:26 pm
Hey just wanted to introduce myself. Im Nick, im 19 and live in Columbus, Ohio. This past weekend I got a chance to hang out in The Cage for the arnold and meet some other animals. The Cage and the Nat'l ABC was amazing, I had the time of my life talking, training, and smashin on food with all of you. I can't wait for the next ABC in Ohio.

alphagrrrrl
03-09-10, 9:05 pm
Hey guys,
I'm Ambre from Memphis, Tn. I'm a raw female powerlifter with the SPF. I've been powerlifting competitively for a little over 2 years. I started out doing MMA a few years ago and then got into powerlifting from there. I have the #17 spot in the powerlifting watch lifter rankings, and my goal this year is to make it into the top 5. I met some of you last weekend in the Cage; I'm Sam Byrd's training partner with all the tattoos and piercings. Currently, I'm working with Sam on dieting down for my next meet in June where I want to get my raw elite total in my new weight class. I'll probably start posting my training log on this site soon (I'm just now coming back form a back injury, so my workouts aren't very impressive right now). Anyway, it was really nice to meet you guys last weekend, I had a blast!

Flexin
03-09-10, 9:16 pm
Nice to meet you! were you the lady with the black gauges?

alphagrrrrl
03-09-10, 9:17 pm
Nice to meet you! were you the lady with the black gauges?

Yep, that was me.

Flexin
03-09-10, 9:21 pm
diggin those gauges, hardcore forreal

alphagrrrrl
03-09-10, 9:28 pm
diggin those gauges, hardcore forreal
haha, thanks. I've been stretching for 12 years....

dannynb
03-10-10, 10:15 am
Hey guys,
I'm Ambre from Memphis, Tn. I'm a raw female powerlifter with the SPF. I've been powerlifting competitively for a little over 2 years. I started out doing MMA a few years ago and then got into powerlifting from there. I have the #17 spot in the powerlifting watch lifter rankings, and my goal this year is to make it into the top 5. I met some of you last weekend in the Cage; I'm Sam Byrd's training partner with all the tattoos and piercings. Currently, I'm working with Sam on dieting down for my next meet in June where I want to get my raw elite total in my new weight class. I'll probably start posting my training log on this site soon (I'm just now coming back form a back injury, so my workouts aren't very impressive right now). Anyway, it was really nice to meet you guys last weekend, I had a blast!

Sorry I didn't get to introduce myself. Glad you had a good time at the Cage. BEst of luck with the training and sorry to hear about the back injury. I went through that about 2 years ago....blah! Look forward to reading your log.

Mako
03-11-10, 5:34 am
Howdy,
The name's Jake, I live, work, & train on a base in Afghanistan. I am 26 years old.
My profession takes me to all parts of the world and its something i have come to love. The gym has recently become a part of my life and is kinda taking over.
I am 150lbs and want to get alot bigger. I guess im what is called a "Hardgainer".

Jake (Mako) AF&AM

Groundpounder88
03-11-10, 9:01 am
Howdy,
The name's Jake, I live, work, & train on a base in Afghanistan. I am 26 years old.
My profession takes me to all parts of the world and its something i have come to love. The gym has recently become a part of my life and is kinda taking over.
I am 150lbs and want to get alot bigger. I guess im what is called a "Hardgainer".

Jake (Mako) AF&AM

Welcome! You'll find a wealth of knowledge and great people here. Set your goals and figure out what you need to do to achieve them. We're all here to help!!!

datank69
03-11-10, 12:00 pm
sup brothers name is justin go to college at WVU 6'1 340 been lifting for about 9 years got started when i was fat and decided i needed to change. Currently a member on the WVU powerlifting team and loves to compete

loupenguin
03-12-10, 3:08 pm
Sup my name is Louis Spear, i go to university of MAryland College Park, /MD

Lifting and being healthy are one of my passions

Smash weight!

:)

Lou

R.Bearse1
03-12-10, 5:00 pm
Hey everyone! Welcome to the forvm. There is pretty much anything you could possibly want to look for on here, just make it easier to find w the search. Don't be afraid to start a journey, we're all here to support eachother.

Strength and Honor!

Hengman
03-13-10, 1:47 am
Hey everyone!

Name's Hengman... I train in Philadelphia at Bodyworld Gym.

I was a top NPC competitor for 2009, until injuries plagued me. Right now, I'm back in the gym and I'm working towards an IFBB pro card... If anyone wants to train with me, PM me.

loupenguin
03-13-10, 10:23 am
Hey everyone!

Name's Hengman... I train in Philadelphia at Bodyworld Gym.

I was a top NPC competitor for 2009, until injuries plagued me. Right now, I'm back in the gym and I'm working towards an IFBB pro card... If anyone wants to train with me, PM me.

I wish i lived in PA, i don;t reallly know anyone in MD haha.

Welcome and Smash WEight!

machineman
03-13-10, 12:50 pm
welcome to all the new peeps...like was stated earlier, start your journey and drop by others...we are here for support and to learn.....use the search feature to find answers to any questions you may have....if that doesn't work, post them up and people will give the answers you seek! enjoy your stay here and welcome to the Animal family.....

utah5654
03-16-10, 3:10 pm
Hi I am utah5654 and I am a woman who loves to lift. New to the supplements though!

Mr. Dead
03-16-10, 3:12 pm
Hi I am utah5654 and I am a woman who loves to lift. New to the supplements though!

Welcome!!! You'll find a wealth of information here...

Superbeast5181
03-17-10, 12:36 am
After recent events in my life that rendered me angry and alone with nothing but 10 years of weight gain to stare it in the mirror I have arrived here, and I am very happy that I have. I just received a stack I put together (through this sites recommendations) and will be continuing this battle starting daybreak. Since March of last year I have managed to drop 80 pounds, I have another 40 pounds in my sites and hopefully will be getting that knocked out within the next 4 to 5 months. I am looking forward to meeting any and all of you, and I am glad that I have somewhere to go where there are others that are living life just like me.

Griffins12
03-17-10, 10:35 am
What's up..... new here. Startin working out for fb in 8th grade been hooked ever since. Currently in pa for college but home is ohio. Visited the arnold this month and saw the cage for the first time... loved it

CrazyLegs
03-17-10, 6:27 pm
the names Ben

i live in grand junction, CO

been lifting for 6 years, comprrting in bodybuilding for 2 years

put on 10 pounds since my last competion currently 2 weeks out from my next

BBWifey
03-17-10, 6:35 pm
Welcome all... It's always nice to see new names... Have fun exploring, learning and getting to know new family members!

trapit
03-17-10, 7:44 pm
What's up guys. My name is Paul, Been learning from yall for a while and figured i'd join the brotherhood haha...Love Animal products!!!

BigDY
03-17-10, 10:20 pm
My names Dylan Most people call me BigD i am 18, i am from Youngstown,Ohio.
I started lifting in 8th grade for football. I quit football my sophomore to take up MMA and started competing in rodeos over the past year. I started lifting hardcore 2 years ago and lost it over the summer with 4 jobs, working 2 jobs a day. I was at 200lbs in may and im at 240lb now i am on a journey to strip away the fat i gained and build back up from 200lb. This time i mean business. I am goin to college next fall majoring in Nutrition and minoring in exercise science

pulaskip90
03-18-10, 10:29 am
Whats up guys, name is Pete 21 from Ct. Been in love with the sport of bodybuilding since i was little. Looking to get into bodybuilding more now that my collge football career is over. Looking forward to contributing to the Forvm as best as i can and earn my spot. Look forward to learning as much as possible form you all to reach my goals. later brothers

djuan67
03-18-10, 6:04 pm
I was invited to the journey of bodybuilding by DBOY I have been hitting the gym hard and ready to go to the next level, My name is Durand and I want to compete in my first comp by the summer I'm here to gain new insight and transform

boyer77
03-18-10, 6:20 pm

Welcome... Here is the link to my wife's journey. Hit her up if you have any questions.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=30368

boyer77
03-18-10, 6:24 pm
After recent events in my life that rendered me angry and alone with nothing but 10 years of weight gain to stare it in the mirror I have arrived here, and I am very happy that I have. I just received a stack I put together (through this sites recommendations) and will be continuing this battle starting daybreak. Since March of last year I have managed to drop 80 pounds, I have another 40 pounds in my sites and hopefully will be getting that knocked out within the next 4 to 5 months. I am looking forward to meeting any and all of you, and I am glad that I have somewhere to go where there are others that are living life just like me.

Go to it brother... anything you need is at your fingertips in here. Just remember that the only stupid question is the one you don't ask. Good luck on your journey.

xDaywalkerx
03-19-10, 12:31 am
Hey all,

Name is Daywalker (Shaun in real life), and I hail from the coal mines of Southwest VA. I'm 20 and I work for Caterpillar, and I will assume most of you all know what that is. I have trained for roughly 7 years, with a 1 year break due to injuring my shoulder after my freshman year of football at college. I have only become more serious about lifting in the past year, and I plan on continuing and becoming an ANIMAL. If anyone wants to know anymore just PM me!

Daywalker

garry
03-19-10, 2:48 am
yo.. im garry from philippines, 28 yo, 5'6, 190lbs.

new to bodybuilding ... and taking it seriously since .. yesterday :D

i really admire this forum and the people behind this, and of course also the people that participate and share their knowledge unselfishly..

i read the thread bout the Animal Cuts .. and I am on my third day on taking this supplement... got few questions ... and i am sad to know that i got an outdated version of Animal Cut because i got the ripped and peeled version with tablets in each pack.. i read that the new version has no tablet at all..

anyway ... i'll just post some of my Animal Cut concerns at the proper thread.. im just new here ... and i really wanna behave (follow the forum rules) and share my journey / experience :D

take care

Royce
03-19-10, 2:00 pm
Royce from the city of Champs! Pittsburgh PA.

I've been reading this forum for a while and just decided to join today.
To be honest I'm not a huge dude, I'm not a "bodybuilder" in the sense that
I want to compete. I've been working out for about 4 years (only being consistent
and totally focused for about the last 2 years.) I only weigh about 175lb. now.
I thought that because I wasn't a huge guy, and couldn't push weight like the
large fellas in Animal ads/posters that I wouldn't be accepted into the community.
I was browsing around and saw a post by Freak: Pride & Prejudice. It made me
realize that it really didn't matter. I feel that I put in work everyday at the gym and
have just as big a heart as anyone else to reach my goals, though they may be
very different in range. Regardless of my size and goals, we are all working to better
ourselves, whether it be with iron, or life. My journey has a goal weight of closer to 200lb.
I'm going to keep doing work, pushing myself further and further, and continue to be and
encompass the attributes of what I feel is an animal. Thanks in advance for any help
I gain from you all, even though a vast amount has already been gained.

BBWifey
03-19-10, 2:47 pm
Royce from the city of Champs! Pittsburgh PA.

I've been reading this forum for a while and just decided to join today.
To be honest I'm not a huge dude, I'm not a "bodybuilder" in the sense that
I want to compete. I've been working out for about 4 years (only being consistent
and totally focused for about the last 2 years.) I only weigh about 175lb. now.
I thought that because I wasn't a huge guy, and couldn't push weight like the
large fellas in Animal ads/posters that I wouldn't be accepted into the community.
I was browsing around and saw a post by Freak: Pride & Prejudice. It made me
realize that it really didn't matter. I feel that I put in work everyday at the gym and
have just as big a heart as anyone else to reach my goals, though they may be
very different in range. Regardless of my size and goals, we are all working to better
ourselves, whether it be with iron, or life. My journey has a goal weight of closer to 200lb.
I'm going to keep doing work, pushing myself further and further, and continue to be and
encompass the attributes of what I feel is an animal. Thanks in advance for any help
I gain from you all, even though a vast amount has already been gained.

welcome... yeah it's definatly not about your size here. It's about your passion and your support. welcome to the family!!!

Royce
03-19-10, 9:08 pm
welcome... yeah it's definatly not about your size here. It's about your passion and your support. welcome to the family!!!

Thank you. Much appreciated!

mcrow
03-19-10, 11:35 pm
Hello,

I'm Mike and I'm from MN.

As a teen I lifted a lot. I'm only 5 foot 6 and in high school I earned the nickname "the stump" because I was 215 lbs at one time and about 13% BF. I was also a wrestler and wrestled anywhere from 160-189 when cutting hard. I broke my back senior year and have done little lifting since then. Looking to get back at it now and perhaps get back to tip top shape (sub 10% BF) at some point after 10 years of being fat. I have about 50lbs or so to go, so I'm not really a "body builder" as in ripped, but passionate none the less.

JettedJet
03-21-10, 4:29 am
Hey everyone.

The names Steven. I'm 18 years old and have been in the game for about 1.5 years. I want to eventually compete in bodybuilding in the near future, and won't let anything get in my way. I'm 5'7", and 150. My strong points are back, shoulders, abs, quads, and bi's. Weak points are chest, hams, calves. Still plenty of room for improvement everywhere.

travis the truth
03-23-10, 10:55 pm
hey everyone travis the truth is here,i'm a top national level competiter knocking on the door for my pro card ready to kick it down Lol.been around the animal family for a few yrs,looking forward to contributing peace!!

punchy
03-23-10, 11:18 pm
Hey whats up guys welcome to the forum glad to have you... There are alot of really cool people that know their shit, so have fun picking their brains... And again welcome to the club...

MeXX
03-24-10, 7:43 pm
hey there, I am from Mexico city, I have been a follower of animal for a while but just now read about the ABC's and decided to join the Forvm!!!

Mike Nguyen
03-24-10, 8:18 pm
What's up everyone, i'm a 25yr old male from the San Jose, CA. I've been lifting since 8th grade, wrestled all through high school. I'm 5'3 and about 150 lbs, trying to hit 170's but it's a little hard. I lift hard and heavy but i guess its in my genes to be a small guy.

abosmad85
03-25-10, 1:21 am
Greetings my brothers in iron , my name is Sufian Smadi ,i am 25 years old , proudly from Jordan , i study medicine (602) in Egypt , and i will marry after 5 months so i am cutting down some extra pounds ...

i am here to share strength and knowledge with my brothers in iron , i am eating the iron for years ,it is in my blood , my goal is to be stronger and stronger to protect my family and to protect those i love .

... with all my respect to animal and the brothers ...

Old No.7
03-25-10, 3:31 pm
I like most guys lifted weights all throughout High School. I enjoyed it but quit once I hit college. After I entered the real world I started to put on weight working a desk job, moving up the corporate ladder and the scale. Work was getting very stressful and I had no release until I found the weights again...

This time it wasn't for the team, or the coach, it was for me. No matter how bad my day was the weights were there, willing to exchange muscle for sweat and effort. Now I have changed careers and lifestyles, and I'm looking to take the iron to another level.

Hat pulled low and music blaring, my calluses gripping the iron for one last rep.

Devlin
03-25-10, 11:59 pm
Yo fellas! Feels great to have a forum such as this one. Im new to all this, been lifting at home for almost three months now. I like the deadlift out of all the stuff. Just purchased my 1st Animal Pak and Animal Cuts yesterday and took em today. My journey begins....

The Dreamer
03-27-10, 11:52 am
Sup fellas, im from the IN. Been lifting now for a little over a year now and still going strong. Use to be a runner but got my knee takin from me so i took of lifting and its been doin wonders for me. When i started i was 6'4, 160lbs and could barely bench 45lb dumbbells, and now im 190lbs and benching 115lb dumbbells. I call myself the dreamer cuz thats what i do....but at the same time i work my ass off towards makin those dreams a reality...My 20yrs of livin ive been an exception and trust me brothas....I DONT INTEND TO STOP!

SeniorDave
03-28-10, 5:07 pm
Nice to find this Forum. I have been training since high School. I was a college athlete and when I started teaching I coached football and worked as a trainer at a local gym. I used to compete back in the mid 70's. Best contests were 1st in Mr.Glass City in Toledo ,Ohio--5th in Mr. Ohio and 9th in Mr. MidWest. I have been retired from teaching for 10 years --I just work out at home now. I really enjoy the Arnold show --which I have been at every year since 93.I got a free sample of Animal Pump and liked it so well--I bought some. I really like watching the Animal Cage in Columbus.

HyruleGuard
03-28-10, 11:38 pm
I've been training for over a year. I've always been a skinny guy, but I've made some progress. My goal is get even bigger and stronger. Hope to get some good tips and support from this forum.

Bill The Tank
03-30-10, 10:24 am
my names bill im 6'4 200lbs of shit ! im so glad i found this forum as i like no bullshit solid advice !

have been lifting for 1 year now but not religously and my diet has been shit
im 6'4 and skinny <<<< gets me down everyday
gonna get serious with myself and make my own journey
i come from the slums of east london and my backstreet gym is all i need now !
fucking fed up with society and the hierarchy of sheep
im gonna tear it up now
4500 kcal s a day + 4 day split = me for the next 3-4 years

look forward to contributing and learning all i can from everyone hear

Big bill

peace out

ThePunisher
03-30-10, 10:44 am
My names Rob, I'm 6'3", 340lbs and currently 14%BF. Trying hard to get down to my goal of 6% and so far with all the great universal products I am slowly (but steadily) getting there!

Lifted in high school and stopped during the college years. Have missed it a lot and just got back into it a year ago. Look forward to learning from all my fellow brothers on the board and really amping up my workouts to become a Animal!

Dexter
03-31-10, 7:55 pm
My name is Dexter and I have 27 years old.My Weight is 106 pounds.I'm started workout in the gym...and I need to know what product of animal pak can help for gain muscle?...please help and more appreciate your help.Thanks

aficarra
04-01-10, 6:28 am
My names Andrew I'm 18 years old and attend Texas Tech University. Got serious about my strength gains and lifting my senior year of High school, I am currently training to compete on the powerlifting team for my school. Never used an animal product before but from all the reviews thought why not? My passion is Lifting,its where i can be me and workout aggression and frustration from my day and get stronger while doing it. Any tips or advice on helping me toward my goals would be greatly appreciated.

peter12771
04-02-10, 4:00 pm
Hey guys my name is Peter Machado. I am from Port Jervis NY. I have been hitting the gym for about a year and i have fell in love with powerlifting. I've been training serously (can't spell) for about 6 months. I am looking foward to compeeting around 181 lbs. i lost 64 lbs so far and i am at 220 lbs currently with a 1,160 lb total. I am having fun learning about the sport and if anyone has any advice to help me with max effort or dynamic effort or any info to help me with training and compatitions i would really appreciate it. Thanks guys

Toro
04-02-10, 8:31 pm
Hey guys,

Im an 18 year old bodybuilder from Spain, Valencia. I´ve been into BB for roughly 2 years now and since then I have used the forvm as a source of information to solve any of my doubts. I feel really in debt with this community and join to give back the modest knowledge that I´ve achived during this time to anyone looking for advice. Also looking forward to continue learning more about this wonderful sport .... or lifestyle, rather. (Still got a very long journey through, but loving it).

Toro

MemphisMonster
04-03-10, 2:45 am
Hello all I am 18, and have been seriously lifting for the past year. Before that i lifted with football and wrestling but never realized how important lifting and nutrition really is. I am honored to be able to learn from some of the greatest pros in the business. Lets get the party started.

T-Unit
04-03-10, 3:51 am
First off I am excited and honored to be here. I have been in the military for 6 years and got into lifting about two years ago while in Iraq thanks to a buddy of mine who is an amateur MMA fighter. I love the iron and all of the blood, sweat and tears that come along with it. I used to be fat and this last two years has helped me get to a good weight...I plan on lifting till I die.

"Trample the Weak and Hurdle the Dead"

sanjeevjaglan
04-03-10, 2:26 pm
hey bro i hv just started training and i dnt 9 schedule diet to get maximum gain strength plz guide me

subway
04-03-10, 7:21 pm
this is subway from way down south in the land of alabama. ive been training for three years and am a wrestler. Im a sophmore. I bench 235, squat 380, clean 200, and deadlift 415.

JohnnyP
04-04-10, 3:12 am
What's going on everybody? I'm Johnny. I'm in San Jose, CA. I train at 24HourFitness on Mckee and Capitol.

kingshawn1
04-04-10, 3:33 am
Hey what's up everyone?
I'm Shawn, 22 and have been on a bulk for 5 weeks now with 1 week left.

Currently taking: m-stak, pak, creatine, protein, fish oil, glutamine, and zma (for sleep), and 3000 to 3500 calories food.

I started at 173 pounds and now am at 184. and lost an inch on waist some how. I think m-stak has worked wonders so far.

Now i have one week left of this stack and was wondering if I want to cut (get abs to show better) after this should i go right into the cut with animal cuts or wait the 2 weeks off m-stak and then cut with m-stak and cuts so not to lose any muscle mass gained? also is there anything i should take while off m-stak?

Scabs Slsc
04-06-10, 1:21 am
G'day all i'm a 20 year old rower from Australia. Been hitting the gym for about 5 years only about 1 and a bit for getting physique the rest for fitness and strength

gfbfitness
04-06-10, 8:40 pm
whats up fellas 36 yr old from toledo, ohio good to be back in the gym- had a couple of bumps in the road but who doesnt? thanks to all of you my band of brothers right now i am 6'3 -399lbs everyone thinks i weigh 250, i am back to get my cardio up and loose this weight and get back to our way of life

peace

Felipe Ruiz
04-06-10, 10:54 pm
Yo here's another animal reporting himself. Today, at the premature age of 16, i've been going into the gym since for 6 years, but hitting the iron serously roughly 2 years. The iron and it's universe have given and tought me so much that not even Socrates would have done such a nice job. I balance BB with a modeling and singing carrer, though I'm applaying to university to study sthng related to business or finance.

Thats me!

College Boy
04-07-10, 5:15 pm
Been lifting since sophomore year of high school, looking to take it to the next level while in college. Goals: Gain 25lbs by graduation - seven semesters and counting. This site is my Bible - motivation and information. With these, anything is possible.

blaine
04-09-10, 2:02 am
the name is blaine
6 months of training
20 years old
us coastguard

xTrinidaddy_x
04-11-10, 6:09 pm
Whatup! Trinidaddy here, been lifting since high school, getting better by the day. Pushin 30 and wanting to be the best I've ever been. Played college football. Wrestled my whole life. Coaching wrestling all year long.Love the straightedge lifestyle and love the weight room. Brotherhood is about strength and conviction. Great website! GO ANIMAL!

flybanger46
04-12-10, 6:49 pm
Hello forum...my name is Brandon. I am a 22 year old. Been lifting on and off since I was 15. Started my new life on January 4th, 2010 and have been bustin ass since. Look forward to gainin and sharin some knowlege and experience.

YoungWarrior
04-13-10, 1:10 pm
Hello all, I'm 16 years old, from Romania. Just now I've realized that for two years I've slacked doing any sport, I was pro at swimming, done that for 8 years, in my country I was the best; Now I looked into the mirror and wasn't happy, my shape doesn't look good at all, so I've began with the lifting, without to much strength I've started low but I'm determined to become a splendid body-builder. Any tips for beginners is welcome.

S1atic
04-14-10, 9:54 pm
Hey all, name is Chase. Started lifting when I was 17 at a husky 300lbs. Got down to 190lbs. Now 24 and very happy with my body. Reside in Texas, soon Indiana for college.
Well see you guys later!

STRATEJACKET
04-15-10, 7:59 am
yo FELLAZ...my BROTHERZ...from another...STRATEJACKET here from tha UK honoured to be embraced in sumthang RAW! BROTHERHOOD! what we call ANIMAL! been pushin plates 4yrs now needed to make change.So my brotherz its time to grow wid 1another.PEACE

BigBrian
04-15-10, 10:47 am
Wats up brothers? name is Brian, i have been active in football all of my life until i graduated high school, im 19 and wanting to become a bodybuilder, always been a big guy, 275 lbs right now, trying to get down to 250 lbs, got all kinda mass, some definition, so that is my goal for now, im from Madison, Mississippi, anybody out there from Mississippi hit me up in my messages! until then, stay big and lift heavy!!

[OVERCOME]
04-15-10, 2:41 pm
Brothers of Iron, whats goin on? Name is Mitch, and Im originally from Canada. In the US now because of baseball. Im not a year round bodybuilder, only in baseballs off season, the rest of the year Im a pro baseball player. Ive been familiar with the Animal site and state of mind for a while now and finally decided to join in The Forvm and Im stoked about it. Love reading all the posts, great motivation for lifting and life. Let the journey begin!

"Live free, fear nothing"

Cellardweller
04-15-10, 2:47 pm
Hi. I'm Mike and I'm getting huge in the basement!!! Beware of the Animal under the stairs. I'm adding that to my sig. LOL.

Bndsaint
04-18-10, 9:23 am
Whats up guys? bndsaint here, live in rochester NY. Been in the game for about 4 years. Looking to learn a lot and get huge!!

New_Blood
04-18-10, 10:18 am
I'm New_Blood, holding it down in dirty Jersey. Just getting into the game. I'm a competitive swimmer by trade, and I lift hard in the off-season to keep myself in shape.

00Transy10
04-18-10, 6:38 pm
Kevin here. Good to be apart of this. I am serving in the Air Force and just returned to America from 3 years in Germany. I am now in Yukon, Oklahoma and have restarted my training at Biffs Fitness. I look foward to helping contribute to this site and also learn everything I can. If there are any members from around the OKC area or Yukon hit me up. I am in need of a training partner. Alright well, I'm out for now. Again, great to be here!