PDA

View Full Version : Yo Fellas, Introduce Yourself...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Appollonian
05-26-11, 10:45 pm
New guy checking in here - My best run at weightlifting was 8-10 years ago in high school while I was preparing for the Marine Corps (never got to ship out due to a medical set back). Turned into a slob after my failure, finally had enough and now I'm joining the Pak for some motivation to tear shit up!

Welcome aboard!

Theonidus
06-06-11, 10:25 am
I'm Teddy, in the STL, MO area currently on an internship.
I've only been in the weight lifting game for about 2 years. Overcoming a knee injury a few years back has given me a new focus, and before that I was only lifting for sports. I'm currently 6' and about 195 lbs. Now with the help of people in the gym and this site, I've found the guidance I need to start a new journey and be better than I ever was before.

Phil800101
06-06-11, 11:49 am
I'm Teddy, in the STL, MO area currently on an internship.
I've only been in the weight lifting game for about 2 years. Overcoming a knee injury a few years back has given me a new focus, and before that I was only lifting for sports. I'm currently 6' and about 195 lbs. Now with the help of people in the gym and this site, I've found the guidance I need to start a new journey and be better than I ever was before.

Welcome!

belikechrist
06-06-11, 4:33 pm
What's up fellas, Im here in Corpus Christi, TX. I just recently got back into the weight room hitting the iron again. Took a long lay off not due to injury i was just being lazy and making excuses. Now im determined to reach my goals. Hoping to get to know alot of people on here. Take care and God Bless.

Mo
06-08-11, 5:31 pm
Checking in!

23 year old grad student and a beginner in weight lifting. Been in sports (on/off) all my life but decided this body needs to be shaped to perfection.

Let me say this forvm has it all.

Phil800101
06-08-11, 6:00 pm
Welcome aboard!

I think you will like what you find here.

BigKaine
06-08-11, 8:54 pm
hey my name is Kaine and im out of Ontario, Canada. i have been on and off for about 7 years now but recently i have set some goals to achieve. im 6'4" about 240 at 18% BF and working towards 280. this is a long term goal but it is one of my ultimate goals in life.

this forum is bad ass! lets all get massive together! haha

Appollonian
06-08-11, 8:59 pm
hey my name is Kaine and im out of Ontario, Canada. i have been on and off for about 7 years now but recently i have set some goals to achieve. im 6'4" about 240 at 18% BF and working towards 280. this is a long term goal but it is one of my ultimate goals in life.

this forum is bad ass! lets all get massive together! haha

Glad you're here! I'm 6'4" too, but not quite that big, yet. I look forward to seeing your training and meal ideas.

DR@g0nB100d76
06-09-11, 7:57 am
35 y/o Combat Vet, served 14 years in the Navy as a Corpsman. Most of my duties where serving with the Marines. Got out in 2009, unemployed for about 7 months before landing a gig in Marine Corps Base Camp Lejeune, North Carolina. Been here for a year now.
I have always been active growing up, started off my years in high school with conditioning class at 7am. Hard gainer, though I made gains in strength. During my years in the Navy always in shape, played with the weights on and off. Last 6 years had been rough. Stationed at a hosptial where everybody gets lazy and fat. I had some injuries that set me back and the fat just came on, Been battle that monster ever since.
Since moving out to NC, I have picked up the weights again and currently on wk 8 of a 12 wk program by Lee Labrada. To help build the foundation and fuel my commitment. I primarily workout at home with some dumbbells and barbell. Been doing well with eating clean and getting the calories I need to grow. Though it is difficult at times when the wife continues to bring into the house junk.
I am looking at maybe competing in about two years of some hard training.
Want to be that bad ass role model of a DAD for my teenage son who will soon be living with me. So, stoked about that! He is going to be my new workout partner.
Outside of working out I enjoy reading, PS3, my animals, and a good horror or action flick.
Look forward to being part of a brotherhood that kicks ass.

ghost
06-09-11, 8:09 am
dragon great to have you on board, you will find a LOT of us prior service men and women here, take a look around and have some fun.

Roughneck
06-09-11, 5:56 pm
Hey Brothers,
Im located in NorthWest Ohio. Im currently working on my MBA at UT and work full time as a Logitics analyst. I've been serious athlete my whole life and competed in wrestling all 5 years of my undergraduate collegiate career at Findlay. After I was done with wrestling that competitive nature still burned inside me and I had nowhere to turn to stoke the flames. I had always enjoyed lifting but never really took it to seriously. My highschool was state powerlifting champs, but I was always a wrestler, always losing weight, not trying to put it up. In the past year I have really started to take my time in the weightroom much more seriously. It is my escape, my solitude. I love my time in the gym more than i ever loved any practice or competition, adn one little question keeps creeping up in my head. What took me so long to seriously get into this? Anyway, I was starting to take my lifting more seriously and I decided to go to the Arnold Classic as its only about an hour and a half drive from home. Id heard about Animal but didnt realy understand the Culture or what it stood for. Then I stumbled across The Cage. I was sold. I love the culture, the atmosphere, everything animal stands for. I use the products, most consistantly in the last few months animal cuts, rage and pak. I've frequented to Forum, but always as a guest. Well I want to take my game to the next level, and start to help others who want to take theres to the next level as well. So in my eyes, this is where the journey begins. HERE WE GO!

cook
06-10-11, 8:56 pm
Hey guys,

I'm 20 years old living in Australia. Currently 230lbs at 6'2 with the goal of competing next year. I've been training since high school which was more for rugby and basketball, now that I've retired I'm all about bodybuilding. I love the Animal brand and am definitely 'that' guy at uni wearing supp shirts all the time. I'm in my final year of exercise physiology so if you have any rehab questions I'm more than happy to help. Anyway my goal is to be 260-270 in the next year or so... so let's get to it!

Phil800101
06-10-11, 11:24 pm
Welcome to the Forvm!

Tank5351
06-19-11, 5:31 pm
What's up everyone?? I'm on a mission to get huge, but who isnt in this place? I started my comeback Feb 2010. I was 5'8, 276 coming off a serious motorcycle accident. I join now at 196 10% and ready to get bigger. I work out hard and eat big and I am always looking for bigger and better ways to train, eat and be a true beast in the gym. Looking forward to logging my journey and learning and growing with everyone here.

Shukin
06-19-11, 8:56 pm
What's up everyone?? I'm on a mission to get huge, but who isnt in this place? I started my comeback Feb 2010. I was 5'8, 276 coming off a serious motorcycle accident. I join now at 196 10% and ready to get bigger. I work out hard and eat big and I am always looking for bigger and better ways to train, eat and be a true beast in the gym. Looking forward to logging my journey and learning and growing with everyone here.

welcome, where are you located?

Tank5351
06-19-11, 10:45 pm
welcome, where are you located?

I'm in jupiter, florida

JGroves
06-28-11, 5:15 pm
Hey guys, JGroves here. I've been involved in fitness for several years, but it wasn't until I started lifting with the Professor about 2-3 months ago that I took a shot at true strength training. I train for mixed martial arts but I've only scratched the surface of the things I need to learn.

The noob gains have been good to me but it's time I seek the knowledge and wisdom from the iron vets of the Forvm. It's a pleasure to finally be here, gentlemen.

Phil800101
06-28-11, 10:18 pm
Welcome aboard!

Sprint
06-29-11, 9:56 am
The Animal family is ever-growing. Good shit.

JGroves
06-29-11, 10:19 am
Thanks guys, I'm so ready to get to it. See ya on the boards

Sprint
06-29-11, 10:26 am
Thanks guys, I'm so ready to get to it. See ya on the boards

Anything you need, just shout.

Scotia
07-05-11, 3:20 pm
whats up guys,
Finally got activated today...
Here is a little about me:
Live in Syracuse, NY, Student in Western NY studying accounting. I love to train even though i have no real plans to do a show, its just my passion.

Also lookin for an ABC in Upstate NY this summer, if anyone knows about one, get at me.

chrisco915
07-05-11, 3:39 pm
Lets see....I am Boston based and am a Notorious Posting Whore on sites like musculardevelopment, musclediscussion and Totalpackage. Retired from competitive BBing 20 years ago and now train the female species BBers. LOVE IT! Great to be here. :)

smoothballer
07-06-11, 9:18 am
Welcome to the boards fellas!

chrisco915
07-06-11, 9:22 am
Thanks SB!

Solid Dreams
07-19-11, 11:03 pm
Sup guys, just registered, found animal from googling back workouts to fix my weak back.

Started off in high school by lifting so I could play football and wrestling and I really enjoyed it, then went off to college and sat on my ass (Oh man I'll burn plenty of calories, I have to walk everywhere! Not!) and so now I'm finally getting my shit straight, and working my ass off.

Decided I don't want to go for the heavy weights, I want to just look like I can bench a house. Work out at the Rush in Gboro NC (yeah, I know, but I'm not really close to Gold's), and joined up to throw questions and talk to you guys, because it's lonely going to the gym by myself. :P

Phil800101
07-20-11, 3:42 am
Welcome aboard!

Firedrake
07-20-11, 11:51 am
Sup guys, just registered, found animal from googling back workouts to fix my weak back.

Started off in high school by lifting so I could play football and wrestling and I really enjoyed it, then went off to college and sat on my ass (Oh man I'll burn plenty of calories, I have to walk everywhere! Not!) and so now I'm finally getting my shit straight, and working my ass off.

Decided I don't want to go for the heavy weights, I want to just look like I can bench a house. Work out at the Rush in Gboro NC (yeah, I know, but I'm not really close to Gold's), and joined up to throw questions and talk to you guys, because it's lonely going to the gym by myself. :P

Welcome!

I'm the poster child for bad backs around here -- I had my whole lower back rebuilt four years ago. Three new discs, a titanium cage with a bunch of screws and two nerve transplants -- my x-rays look like I went to Home Depot. Let me know if I can offer specific help or suggestions.

"Heavy" is relative. You can build muscle without being a powerlifter. It's more about intensity and getting the right muscle to do the work, and steady progression thereafter. Set yourself up a "Journey" and a LOT of us will check in and comment/give you advice.

Sprint
07-20-11, 1:21 pm
Welcome!

I'm the poster child for bad backs around here -- I had my whole lower back rebuilt four years ago. Three new discs, a titanium cage with a bunch of screws and two nerve transplants -- my x-rays look like I went to Home Depot. Let me know if I can offer specific help or suggestions.

"Heavy" is relative. You can build muscle without being a powerlifter. It's more about intensity and getting the right muscle to do the work, and steady progression thereafter. Set yourself up a "Journey" and a LOT of us will check in and comment/give you advice.

And hit up a link to your Journey in your sig so we can find it nice & easy to sub in.

Solid Dreams
07-20-11, 1:53 pm
Awesome, I'll be sure to do both of those. My main problem isnt that I've really injured my back (although I have) it's just that I feel like that's the weakest part of the structure, which is no good!

Sprint
07-20-11, 6:11 pm
Awesome, I'll be sure to do both of those. My main problem isnt that I've really injured my back (although I have) it's just that I feel like that's the weakest part of the structure, which is no good!

Shop around in here, you'll find the stuff you need.

Tyler_Dawg
07-24-11, 1:05 am
Hey
I'm 19 years old studying English at the University of Georgia. I cheer at UGA and it has led into lifting. I am always looking for new workouts/advice to help me achieve my goals! Gooo Dawgs!

Sprint
07-24-11, 4:44 pm
Hey
I'm 19 years old studying English at the University of Georgia. I cheer at UGA and it has led into lifting. I am always looking for new workouts/advice to help me achieve my goals! Gooo Dawgs!

Welcome to the Forvm!

Anything you need, just shout.

AntiPosers
07-29-11, 8:06 pm
Abraham Marlow. 19 yrs old, just learning if i've got what it takes, and keep in it to myself until stage. As we all are from time to time, when it comes to advice i'm all about ears, eyes & sealed mouth. I'm also here to help when required by others. After all we are all here just to better ourselves. Later.

Phil800101
07-30-11, 5:08 am
Welcome!

Shahabidabi
08-02-11, 12:20 am
Hey fellas,
My names Matthew Clark, Born, Bred and Raised in Alaska. I joined the army to get out for a while, 1 tour Iraq, just started tour in Afganistan. I got in to weight lifting after basic when I fractured my foot and was a hold-over for another 6 months. When I finallt got a unit got deployed to Germany, didn't do too much lifting (Germany is bad, too much good alcahol and too many beautiful women). I got blown up in a house-bourne IED, was out of commision for a while, went through every treatment they could think of (Physical therapist, localized electroshock, drugs) finally had surgery 2 years after incident where they severed my main bicep tendon. I am currently deployed in Afganistan and have finally started getting back into the gym for real training. It's still slow going but getting better everyday.

Phil800101
08-02-11, 2:55 am
Damn bro, that is quite a path...glad to hear you're back in the gym and making things happen. Welcome to the Forvm!

Sprint
08-02-11, 6:33 am
Hey fellas,
My names Matthew Clark, Born, Bred and Raised in Alaska. I joined the army to get out for a while, 1 tour Iraq, just started tour in Afganistan. I got in to weight lifting after basic when I fractured my foot and was a hold-over for another 6 months. When I finallt got a unit got deployed to Germany, didn't do too much lifting (Germany is bad, too much good alcahol and too many beautiful women). I got blown up in a house-bourne IED, was out of commision for a while, went through every treatment they could think of (Physical therapist, localized electroshock, drugs) finally had surgery 2 years after incident where they severed my main bicep tendon. I am currently deployed in Afganistan and have finally started getting back into the gym for real training. It's still slow going but getting better everyday.

Damn bro, that is quite a path...glad to hear you're back in the gym and making things happen. Welcome to the Forvm!

X2 right there. Massive, massive respect & gratitude to you.

shrek
08-05-11, 4:38 pm
What's up fellas it has been a long road to get to this point. I just started getting serious over the last few months. Not to say I haven't been on this journey before I just lost my way on what I wanted Fatherhood and a professional life make it easy to sit and eat and also made it easy to make an excuse to not grind them weights. Well I decided to get back in about a year ago and I had been going through the motions without a focus or a goal. Then someone posted a pic of Wrath and then it was like oh yeah What the fuck am I doing. So I got to the point I got off the eliptical and treadmill and picked up something. Lol What a wake up call that was now I have refocused my efforts on taking the mass that I have and reform and cut and mold into something I can be proud of again. So at 36 I will see where I can go with this old frame

AJP1
08-05-11, 6:33 pm
Hey guys. Name is Aaron. Jumped in the game seriously last few months. I am a member on BB.com and decided to join here cause the Animal guys provide some serious motivation and I like te whole animal line and no bullshit attitude.

xianx
08-06-11, 9:31 am
yo yo yo whats happenin? im ian. im 28, married, a father of 2 youngns from central iowa. i love music, motorcycles and combat sports/mma. i agree with everything AJP1 above me said about coming here for motivation and the no bullshit attitude.

I appreciate body building and everything that goes along with it. I've always been fascinated with what the human body is capable of with the right training and the right attitude. Being a fitness enthusiast, and with the MMA scene being as strong as it is in iowa and being a blue collar man trying to support a family of 4 in todays economy, body building doesnt really translate well into my lifestyle. but it shares alot of the same elements and there is plenty that i could learn from you lot as far as training, dieting, sleep, supplementation and cycling on and off of those supplements.

I'm stoked to be here and explore everything that you guys and Animal have to offer.
Thanks
xianx

Phil800101
08-07-11, 2:46 am
Welcome!

Bozz
08-08-11, 2:32 pm
Afternoon ya'll Bozz here from bb.com and a variety of other places. I've been lifting since I was a young teen then through college where I wrestled and throughout time in the Marines. Just thought I'd stop in and say Hello.

Universal Rep
08-08-11, 2:39 pm
Afternoon ya'll Bozz here from bb.com and a variety of other places. I've been lifting since I was a young teen then through college where I wrestled and throughout time in the Marines. Just thought I'd stop in and say Hello.

Welcome brother. The FORVM ain't nearly as big as BB.com but it's what we fellas call small and intimate...

Shahabidabi
08-08-11, 3:45 pm

Hey brother,
I'm new here myself, but quickly feeling like I belong, don't be afraid to ask questions, EVERYONE here is happy to help. That's the greatest thing about this forum. Army here, always happy to see another service member.

TheLBM
08-08-11, 5:51 pm
Afternoon gentleman and ladies(if there are any). TheLBM from bb.com.

TruePower
08-08-11, 6:06 pm
Howdy, Freaks. Just thought I'd drop in and say what's up. Name's Kelton, representing from Wetumpka/Montgomery Alabama area. I train at express fitness in Wetumpka. I'm a bodybuilder and I live and breath for Animal. Keep lifting, Peace!

~Kelton

Royal scot
08-08-11, 6:18 pm
Hi guys Iam Royal scott from Scotland UK ,I have been training for 4 years

Phil800101
08-09-11, 2:00 am
Welcome aboard!

BOOGIE
08-11-11, 2:13 pm
Whats up my fellow ANIMALS!!! Just joined the brotherhood! I have a wife and two boys and live here in Lehi, Utah, I am a former pro mma fighter and martial artist that has turned to bodybuilding to continue to push myself and I am a nutrition and fitness lover through and through! Over the last year I have started to use the Animal and Universal line and have seen amazing progress and love the attitude here! Looking forward to meeting everyone slowly and looking forward to continuing to grow!!! ANIMAL BABY!!!

Phil800101
08-11-11, 4:15 pm
Welcome!

Firedrake
08-11-11, 7:32 pm
Welcome to all the new members! Jump in and get started!

wylie5953
08-16-11, 10:29 am
Whats up gents. Been reading the articles off the site for quite some time now but never put much thought into the forum. I am a U.S. Marine stationed in Camp lejeune NC. Been lifting for 4 years aprox but got pretty serious about it only in the last year or 2. Looking to expand my mind on this lifestyle a little just here to learn and show respect to all the obssesive animals out there!

ghost
08-16-11, 10:39 am
really glad to see all the new members!

if any of you have a question or concern feel free to get a hold of one of us watchmen to help ya out.

D Monstah
08-17-11, 11:17 pm
Gday freaks,
I've been following the forums gathering information for awhile now, finally got signed up.

NSW Australia representing.

Phil800101
08-18-11, 12:30 am
Gday freaks,
I've been following the forums gathering information for awhile now, finally got signed up.

NSW Australia representing.

Welcome aboard! How's the winter weather down there?

jarhead86
08-18-11, 9:54 pm
whats goin on? baltimore muscle training for 2 years consistently, deployments and lack of money are the reason for no shows yet and no time to diet appropriately. always open to suggestions and I'm motivated as hell

Phil800101
08-19-11, 1:38 am
whats goin on? baltimore muscle training for 2 years consistently, deployments and lack of money are the reason for no shows yet and no time to diet appropriately. always open to suggestions and I'm motivated as hell

Welcome to the Forvm! I think you'll like what you find on here.

PLANETGLOW
08-24-11, 9:29 am
What's up party people!! bb.com mod here showing some love.

Somebody fix my damn name!!!! It should be PLANETGETLOW

NOT

PLANETGLOW

WTFBBQSAUCE :mad:

---------
ha, anyways, nice to be here ;)

smoothballer
08-24-11, 10:33 am
What's up party people!! bb.com mod here showing some love.

Somebody fix my damn name!!!! It should be PLANETGETLOW

NOT

PLANETGLOW

WTFBBQSAUCE :mad:

---------
ha, anyways, nice to be here ;)

Welcome to the FORVM brother

PLANETGLOW
08-24-11, 11:42 am
Thanks, glad to be here and I rep Animal to the fullest. The reps have always been really nice and helpful ;)

PLANETGETLOW
08-24-11, 3:35 pm
Thanks, glad to be here and I rep Animal to the fullest. The reps have always been really nice and helpful ;)

Troll account!! ^^

MattG
08-24-11, 11:28 pm
Hey dudes, Im Matt im 19 and im reppin' New England, Im from New Hampshire. I started lifting when I was 16, made some great gains till i was 17, then I had a real bad incident when i was 17 and came out with a severe head injury.. I was out of the game for over a year, I finally started bein sick of feelin like shit and feelin weak and depressed, I had so many problems and bodybuilding was the only thing that made me happy.. Im fully recovered now and been in the game hard for 6 months. I have made some insane gains in size and strength, Im currently 5'7" and 210lbs.. and natural!! Iv got some freaky mass but its time to cut down to 190! Anyways.. lol.. Animal is my go to brand.. when i need a certain product, i depend on them to get me what i need, and they sure as hell deliver! Animal has helped me recover and push me forward.. would like to thank all the animals for the help, and id like to thank the pros for the inspiration they gave me, and everyone else, especially frank.. idk what it is about him but hes just a cool dude to watch in the gym, makes you wanna go pump iron!!! But anyways thanks again guys, looking forward to learnin and teachin on this forum. Pce bros.

Appollonian
08-24-11, 11:58 pm
Inspiring story and welcome aboard. I'm sure you will find plenty of people who are more than willing to teach and learn.

MattG
08-25-11, 12:56 am
Inspiring story and welcome aboard. I'm sure you will find plenty of people who are more than willing to teach and learn.

Thank you for the kind welcome, sir. And i agree, I think Ill like it here.

Kowboy
09-02-11, 9:51 am
My real name is Mark and Trebin is just actually my last name reversed. I started lifting about a year ago and I have went through several lifting programs and I am still on a search for good supplements that aren't full of shit. I have used the animal pak in the past and I am considering going back. I have tried several lifting plans, 3 x 5+ from strength villain, starting strength and the 531 as well. I recently changed as I appear to respond better to an increase in volume instead of these short rep heavy sets. I am 6'5" and I have long muscles and I am really struggling to add thickness to myself. I put up a thread in Ask the Animals to get some advice. I just started a new diet and I am basing it off the Alwyn Cosgrove Afterburn. I tweaked the protein to make sure I get enough to support mass building. I am glad to be here and I hope to be in better shape when you come to Columbus. Last year was the first year in a couple that I had not made it to The Cage.

oldrookie123
09-02-11, 6:44 pm
Well, 1st of all thanks to all those involved in welcoming me here. Thanks for accepting my request.

Been looking for this site for a while. I knew it existed. It is said: Ask and you shall receive. So I did ask and this week I was directed here.

I've been going to the gym since October 2009, but didn't get serious until this year. Thats when I opened a page on bodybuilding.com. I was and still am attempting to transform this body of mine. Phase #1? Loose weight. Went from 227 lbs (Oct 2009) to aprox. 217 lbs December 2010. March 2011 came around and found myself stuck at 207 lbs.

This is when I got serious about transforming my body. Found Animal Cuts. And did 3 cycles with this product with about a month in between cycles. By mid July 2011 I had reach a weight of 177 lbs (my goal was 175 lbs).

So then, phase #2. Gain lean mass. I stumbled in bb.com forum with Universal reps. There I requested samples of Real Gains and later again Animal Rage. So from there I landed in the universalusa.com page, again I was welcomed by them and got plenty of good advice.

And that is how I finally got here.

My goal stands firm in transformation. Many injuries from serving in the military hasn't stopped me and I know that with the knowledgeable people that i will find here I will reach this goal.

I do ask lots of questions, so get ready.

Once again, thanks for having me here. God Bless.

Phil800101
09-04-11, 2:07 pm
Welcome aboard fellas! I think you'll like what you find here.

oldrookie123
09-05-11, 11:10 pm
Thanks. Well... where are the workout videos here? Are there any? Trying to find my way around.

Phil800101
09-06-11, 3:58 pm
Thanks. Well... where are the workout videos here? Are there any? Trying to find my way around.

There aren't really any posted on the site here, but you can find them on the Universal Nutrition channel on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/UniversalNutrition

Phil800101
09-06-11, 10:20 pm

My bad, I almost forgot about this section: http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?141-The-Vids

People can post up their training vids in there. When I read your post I was thinking about "official" vids.

Mr. Purple
09-12-11, 10:01 pm
Hello, everyone.
About three years ago I took an interest in lifting, and looking for good priced supplements I found bb.com. For my multi-vitamin, I chose Animal Pak. When my order came, tucked there at the bottom of the box was the "Journey" training log book. To whoever put that in with my order, "thank you." Every week, I read entries from the booklet, and every week I strived to be stronger. Thank you, Wrath, for inspiring me to start my own journey. Well, at the end of those 18 weeks, I found the ad for The Forvm, but still not feeling worthy of standing amongst you all as a true Animal, I waited two and a half years to join. Thank you, Universal, for providing The Forvm, the goal I have struggled and fought for, I can only hope I will pay my dues accordingly.
I'm just glad to be here!
-Mr. Purple

Appollonian
09-12-11, 10:42 pm
Welcome aboard. It's never too late to get connected. Lots to learn on here and people to share it with.

Kowboy
09-13-11, 11:31 am
Welcome to the forums. I am new as well and everyone here is extremely helpful.

AzCrazy1
09-13-11, 1:55 pm
Hey everyone, here's a little about me;

I used to lift and was big into sports / fitness and was enjoying it. Played football, hockey through my youth & baseball as an adult into my thirties. Ended up breaking both ankles and tore my right knee up pretty bad and had to have surgery to fix it. My surgeon back then was a joke and made things worse, now after nine corrective surgeries I'm on the right road. Needless to say all that crap takes the wind out of a persons sails. Now, being in my 40's I woke up one morning and said "Get your ass back in shape!" and haven't looked back. Thanks to the Animal products and a proper diet I'm 35lbs lighter and feel as good as I did 10 years ago.

Phil800101
09-14-11, 3:18 am
Welcome!

Sounds like you've overcome a lot to be where you're at, I think you'll like it here.

AzCrazy1
09-14-11, 11:26 am
Welcome!

Sounds like you've overcome a lot to be where you're at, I think you'll like it here.

Thanks man. There is a ton of great info on this site to digest.

Firedrake
09-14-11, 11:35 am
Hello, everyone.
About three years ago I took an interest in lifting, and looking for good priced supplements I found bb.com. For my multi-vitamin, I chose Animal Pak. When my order came, tucked there at the bottom of the box was the "Journey" training log book. To whoever put that in with my order, "thank you." Every week, I read entries from the booklet, and every week I strived to be stronger. Thank you, Wrath, for inspiring me to start my own journey. Well, at the end of those 18 weeks, I found the ad for The Forvm, but still not feeling worthy of standing amongst you all as a true Animal, I waited two and a half years to join. Thank you, Universal, for providing The Forvm, the goal I have struggled and fought for, I can only hope I will pay my dues accordingly.
I'm just glad to be here!
-Mr. Purple

I joined the Forum in '07, but really didn't get active till early to mid-'08, and didn't attend my first ABC till October. I wondered if these "real bodybuilders" were going to accept an aging businessman, trying to get back into shape. The Forum couldn't have been more welcoming or encouraging. Well I caught the bug, bad, and last year, at age 56, walked on stage in my first competition since I was 18. I guess I'm one of the "real bodybuilders" now. You have LOTS of time to dig in and get the work done! Welcome to the family!

Firedrake
09-14-11, 11:37 am
Hey everyone, here's a little about me;

I used to lift and was big into sports / fitness and was enjoying it. Played football, hockey through my youth & baseball as an adult into my thirties. Ended up breaking both ankles and tore my right knee up pretty bad and had to have surgery to fix it. My surgeon back then was a joke and made things worse, now after nine corrective surgeries I'm on the right road. Needless to say all that crap takes the wind out of a persons sails. Now, being in my 40's I woke up one morning and said "Get your ass back in shape!" and haven't looked back. Thanks to the Animal products and a proper diet I'm 35lbs lighter and feel as good as I did 10 years ago.

I'm glad to hear your knee is finally tracking right! I had to have major back surgery in '07 to correct nerve impingement, and it was a year before the doc would let me come to the gym with my rebuilt spine. The crew here at the Forum made me feel welcome, encouraged me, and, well . . . I'm still going! Congrats on your progress and welcome to the family!

Kowboy
09-14-11, 11:50 am
I actually joined the forums way back when under Kornbread. I probably should have just logged in under that name since I think it is a befitting nickname. Being big and tall that was always the joke, that I was some cornbread and beans country boy.

Christman
09-19-11, 2:47 pm
My real name is Chris, I'm 33 and I have been working out since '99 when I got out of the Army and started going to college. I had to take around 9-10 months off of the gym and school back in '03 to have my large intestines removed due to severe Ulcerative Colitis. So if any of you have IBS in any form, I know what you are going through; feel free to talk to me and I will be happy to share my experiences with you.

I have been training at the Metro Fitness in Worthington, OH for about the past 10 years. I usually get 3-5 workouts in each week and the times I workout vary depending on work and family obligations. You can find me there some days at 5:30am, during lunch around noon, or in the evenings after work. If you see me, be sure to introduce yourself because I'd love to meet you.

Phil800101
09-19-11, 4:13 pm
Welcome aboard!

My cousin had severe UC which resulted in removal as well, so I'm somewhat familiar with how rough that can be. Props to you for working past that and continuing to train, much respect.

Being in Columbus, you'll have to come out to The Cage in March!

Christman
09-19-11, 5:48 pm
Welcome aboard!

My cousin had severe UC which resulted in removal as well, so I'm somewhat familiar with how rough that can be. Props to you for working past that and continuing to train, much respect.

Being in Columbus, you'll have to come out to The Cage in March!

Thanks, I've had my ups and down with UC but you have to learn to deal with it and keep going.

The past few years I have been volunteering at the ASF putting wristbands on people as they enter. It's a pretty easy gig and it comes with a weekend expo pass. I always check out the cage and couple of times I have been lucky enough to get the day off to be able to get there early enough on Friday to pick up a cage shirt. I'll be sure to visit again in March and to say hi to everyone. I'd like to hit a local ABC or two before the expo so that way I can get to know a few of the local guys.

PhysiqueATHLETE
09-19-11, 8:45 pm
My name is Tom, I am a personal trainer in Pittsburgh, Pa. I am 25 years old I have been lifting for 12 years. I am a former football player (Safety/Linebacker) and a current bodybuilder. I am 5'11 216 at around 8% bf thinking about making the transition to Physique. I got into lifting for football and haven't looked back. My training is a little non-traditional(I still incorporate a lot of plyos and olympic lifts into my routines). Basically I just love to train hard and throw around heavy weights. I am pumped to read about all the great athletes on this forum!

Phil800101
09-20-11, 3:32 am
Thanks, I've had my ups and down with UC but you have to learn to deal with it and keep going.

The past few years I have been volunteering at the ASF putting wristbands on people as they enter. It's a pretty easy gig and it comes with a weekend expo pass. I always check out the cage and couple of times I have been lucky enough to get the day off to be able to get there early enough on Friday to pick up a cage shirt. I'll be sure to visit again in March and to say hi to everyone. I'd like to hit a local ABC or two before the expo so that way I can get to know a few of the local guys.

Ha, you've probably slapped one on me then, lol! I've been hitting up the expo since '07.

Phil800101
09-20-11, 3:33 am
My name is Tom, I am a personal trainer in Pittsburgh, Pa. I am 25 years old I have been lifting for 12 years. I am a former football player (Safety/Linebacker) and a current bodybuilder. I am 5'11 216 at around 8% bf thinking about making the transition to Physique. I got into lifting for football and haven't looked back. My training is a little non-traditional(I still incorporate a lot of plyos and olympic lifts into my routines). Basically I just love to train hard and throw around heavy weights. I am pumped to read about all the great athletes on this forum!

Welcome! Oh yeah, I think you will find just what you are looking for here.

Kowboy
09-20-11, 7:24 am
My real name is Chris, I'm 33 and I have been working out since '99 when I got out of the Army and started going to college. I had to take around 9-10 months off of the gym and school back in '03 to have my large intestines removed due to severe Ulcerative Colitis. So if any of you have IBS in any form, I know what you are going through; feel free to talk to me and I will be happy to share my experiences with you.

I have been training at the Metro Fitness in Worthington, OH for about the past 10 years. I usually get 3-5 workouts in each week and the times I workout vary depending on work and family obligations. You can find me there some days at 5:30am, during lunch around noon, or in the evenings after work. If you see me, be sure to introduce yourself because I'd love to meet you.

I will be at the Arnold. I live in Columbus as well and have been going since about 2003. I missed last year though which was unfortunate but it happens.

TinyHulk
09-20-11, 1:29 pm
Hey brothers....I'm from MD and am attending Wvu to get a degree in cs/cpe. I have always been in shape but due to having my ACL replaced twice now I have stopped being a soccer player and started lifting. I'm 5 10 and 215. Right now I'm following wraths strength workout and am sewing great results. I also had to break my exs heart and dump her so I could start my journey. I've been following and using animal since my softmore year of college and I'm in my fifth year now. I just want to thank you for the warm welcome and hope to earn enough repesct to be able to post my journey soon.

Until then stay selfish.
-TINYHULK

Mr. Dead
09-20-11, 1:33 pm
Just wanted to say "Welcome", to all the new members...

Kowboy
09-20-11, 1:35 pm
Being new myself I wanted to say hey. Everyone here is great, I have already met quite a few people. Enjoy your stay.

RENFRO
09-21-11, 1:37 pm
Big Welcome to all the new Animals.

Your next stop should be here: http://forum.animalpak.com/announcement.php?f=3

Looking forward to your future contributions to the community.

RENFRO

eviltsi_97
09-21-11, 6:45 pm
I started off wrestling in high school, moved the Muay Thai for a bit, then did Judo for a while. I'm really wanting to add some lean mass. I've always been somewhat of a "hard gainer". I've always enjoyed going to the gym. Whether to toss around some weights or blow off steam from the GF bitchin :P I'm going to try and make sure I set my goals and achieve them. Taking an estimated guess, I'm around 5'9/150lbs. Yeah, not a huge guy. I wouldn't mind adding 30 or 40 lbs over the next year or so. We'll see how it goes! Currently running PAK, M-Stak, and Pump. Also, from the Oklahoma City area. Feel free to hit me up :)

Brandon

smoothballer
09-22-11, 8:30 am
I started off wrestling in high school, moved the Muay Thai for a bit, then did Judo for a while. I'm really wanting to add some lean mass. I've always been somewhat of a "hard gainer". I've always enjoyed going to the gym. Whether to toss around some weights or blow off steam from the GF bitchin :P I'm going to try and make sure I set my goals and achieve them. Taking an estimated guess, I'm around 5'9/150lbs. Yeah, not a huge guy. I wouldn't mind adding 30 or 40 lbs over the next year or so. We'll see how it goes! Currently running PAK, M-Stak, and Pump. Also, from the Oklahoma City area. Feel free to hit me up :)

Brandon

Welcome to the FORVM brother! And just remember, you may not be a hard gainer as most people throw around that term too often. You probably just need to eat and eat BIG.

Big Joe
09-23-11, 5:37 pm
Sup fellas, I am 27 and live with my wife in San Fran, CA. Been lifting for about 9 years now, put on solid 40 lbs in college and have been fucking obsessed ever since. Looking forward to contribute what I can, learning a lot and meeting some fellow Animals!

Later.

Phil800101
09-23-11, 10:15 pm
Welcome! You've come to the right place then.

TCWorkhorse
09-29-11, 11:12 am
What's up everyone, this is TCWorkhorse. I'm a college baseball player in the south Georgia area and a big fan of the Animal series and the weight training scene in general. I recently got back into lifting after a hiatus following some arm issues and I couldn't be happier that I have. I've gotten some pretty big gains over the past few months and I've been using that as some great motivation on the baseball field. Also, I, along with some hardcore friends of mine will be starting a chapter of the Animal Barbell Club in the south Georgia area. Send me a message if you are interested.

Phil800101
09-29-11, 1:42 pm
Welcome to the Forvm! Cool, good luck on getting the ABC going. If you haven't already, hit up the ABC section of the site and take a look around.

Sprint
10-01-11, 1:35 pm

Ahh a fellow bodybuilding athlete, lovely stuff!

The Animal family is growing larger every day.

Appollonian
10-01-11, 10:28 pm
What's up everyone, this is TCWorkhorse. I'm a college baseball player in the south Georgia area and a big fan of the Animal series and the weight training scene in general. I recently got back into lifting after a hiatus following some arm issues and I couldn't be happier that I have. I've gotten some pretty big gains over the past few months and I've been using that as some great motivation on the baseball field. Also, I, along with some hardcore friends of mine will be starting a chapter of the Animal Barbell Club in the south Georgia area. Send me a message if you are interested.

Welcome aboard. I am in southern Alabama at the moment, and with enough notice could try to make it to an ABC relatively close. Get your friends onboard too and get this party going.

TCWorkhorse
10-03-11, 10:58 pm
The SGA chapter of ABC has been started. Just look for a notice on the ABC section of the board for future events; once we get events started the notices will go up months in advance so you should have plenty of time to plan a trip if you'd like to participate. Send me a PM if you need more info.

Henious
10-03-11, 11:00 pm
What’s up guys Henious here,
I'm a very young guy, (currently 18yrs old) I also haven’t been training very long coming up on my one year mark actually. But hey, everyone’s gotta start somewhere. I got into training when I decided I was going to put some time and dedication into something. What I didn’t expect was how much I would end up liking it. You see growing up I was never good at sports, school, or any hobbies for that matter. But once I started working out, researching nutrition, Supplements, Routines and seeing the progress I have currently made in my very short time it made me feel great! For once I was doing well at something and achieving my goals and I strongly believe that as long as this continues to happen I’m not going anywhere. Also thank you very much to the members of this forum before signing up I would always follow the threads, this site became my main source of information and greatly helped me get to where I am and will continue to help me with where I’m headed, for that Thank You!

Shahabidabi
10-04-11, 2:51 am
What’s up guys Henious here,
I'm a very young guy, (currently 18yrs old) I also haven’t been training very long coming up on my one year mark actually. But hey, everyone’s gotta start somewhere. I got into training when I decided I was going to put some time and dedication into something. What I didn’t expect was how much I would end up liking it. You see growing up I was never good at sports, school, or any hobbies for that matter. But once I started working out, researching nutrition, Supplements, Routines and seeing the progress I have currently made in my very short time it made me feel great! For once I was doing well at something and achieving my goals and I strongly believe that as long as this continues to happen I’m not going anywhere. Also thank you very much to the members of this forum before signing up I would always follow the threads, this site became my main source of information and greatly helped me get to where I am and will continue to help me with where I’m headed, for that Thank You!

Welcome, as you can tell from reading the forum never be afraid to ask questions (after using the search button, of course), everyone is always more than happy to answer questions. This is a great place for info, advice, or just to shoot the shit with people who have been doing this alot longer.

smoothballer
10-05-11, 4:36 pm
Just wanted to welcome all the new Animals to the FORVM. Don't be afraid to ask questions and start a journey so we all can follow along.

MudFace
10-05-11, 6:22 pm
MudFace here Brothers! i am currently a combat medic in the military deployed to Afghamiland, and fittin to be home real soon. i have to say i've only been lifting seriously for about a year, so i am extemely fresh to the game. thought's of it consume most of my day when i'm not putting to work medically... my day doesn't feel like it starts until i get in to the gym (ours is called the Dungeon), and sometimes i don't make it in until 3 am. since i started this job i've seen the human body go through some crazy shit and bounce back! i want to know what mine is made of! i love seeing the boundaries of my body get pushed further and further back!

i'm excited to be here with you Brothers, and i look forward to consuming your knowledge and hopefully sharing what i can! MudFace OUT

Shahabidabi
10-06-11, 12:26 am
MudFace here Brothers! i am currently a combat medic in the military deployed to Afghamiland, and fittin to be home real soon. i have to say i've only been lifting seriously for about a year, so i am extemely fresh to the game. thought's of it consume most of my day when i'm not putting to work medically... my day doesn't feel like it starts until i get in to the gym (ours is called the Dungeon), and sometimes i don't make it in until 3 am. since i started this job i've seen the human body go through some crazy shit and bounce back! i want to know what mine is made of! i love seeing the boundaries of my body get pushed further and further back!

i'm excited to be here with you Brothers, and i look forward to consuming your knowledge and hopefully sharing what i can! MudFace OUT

Always good to see another service member, and you've chosen a great place for starting out, ask question, read posts and you will be on your way to your goal in no time. I am also deployed in Afghanistan and no the challenges of getting to the gym, take it where you can get it. Looking forward to seeing how other deployed people are getting to the gym.

Alkatraz
10-06-11, 1:13 pm
I have been in the game a while now. I started out powerlifting, but as the years have gone by I have developed a passion for bodybuilding. I am an 11B (Infantry) in the US Army stationed in ElPaso. I just got back from the stan last year and getting ready to go back pretty soon. Working out overseas is a challange but always fun. Some of my biggest lifts came when I was overseas. Sometimes you get the shaft as an 11B and get stuck in some freakin village for months on end, but we always find a way to lift. Sandbags presses, buddy curls, pullups, weighted pushups, if you want it bad enough you will find a way.

Currently in pre contest 6 weeks to go tired as hell and hungry. I am not doing a show I just want to learn how to do it and get ready for next year. There is a show in Oct 12 that I have my eye on. Currently 5'11 190lbs at 9%. I started the journey 6 weeks ago at 15%. My goal is to get to 6% thats all I have for now.........Alkatraz

Sprint
10-07-11, 5:03 pm
Welcome home brothers, anything you need, just shout.

Fitmom43
10-12-11, 12:09 pm
Afternoon everyone, Fitmom43 from BB.com and a few other boards as well :) Just thought I stop in and say hi ;)

Sprint
10-12-11, 1:47 pm
Afternoon everyone, Fitmom43 from BB.com and a few other boards as well :) Just thought I stop in and say hi ;)

Hi :D

Ninja Nate
10-13-11, 5:29 pm
I have been lifting for 6 years now. It's a huge part of my life. I don't have the genetics to be huge and lean. The gains I make mean alot to me and I try hard to not take them for granted. I feel like I have a solid grasp on the mechanics of lifting, but I could stand to learn a lot about how important supplements are. I started a new job recently that has helped me realize I wasn't doing enough to supplement my nutrition. My idea of "eat big and work hard" just wasn't producing the results I wanted. Currently breaking down old habits, I plan on recasting myself. I'm blessed to have a body that is well and able, I want to build it up. Thank you for letting me take part in this FORVM. There's a wealth of knowledge here that comes from decades of experience in bodybuilding. I just hope that when the time comes, I can step up to the plate and contribute in some way to this community.
Thanks guys.

Phil800101
10-14-11, 12:19 pm
Welcome Nate! I think you'll find exactly what you're looking for here.

CrystalLake
10-19-11, 10:07 am
Yo! New guy checking in. Thanks to naturalguy on the BB forums.

29 years old, from NE Ohio. Been lifting for quite some time, and last March got into body building pretty seriously. I use and abuse Animal products on a daily basis, which I feel are just now part of my daily routine. Was hoping to sneak in on one of the local ABC's or even the next Arnold ABC.

Aside from that, I'm into guitar, art, snowboarding and chicks. Sounds exciting, right?

Charlie Mike
10-19-11, 1:43 pm
What's up everyone. I am 24 and from Colorado Springs, but currently deployed to Kuwait. I am Active Duty Air Force. I have been lifting for about a year off an on, but I REALLY got into it when I started my deployment. So I have been training hard since July. My supervisor/lifting partner got me hooked on Animal/Universal so I just bought some supps to last me the rest of my time here. We are going to start the Hell Raiser Training workout starting Nov 1, so I am super pumped for that!

Can't wait until I get all my supps in!!!

AntiPosers
10-19-11, 2:03 pm
What's up everyone. I am 24 and from Colorado Springs, but currently deployed to Kuwait. I am Active Duty Air Force. I have been lifting for about a year off an on, but I REALLY got into it when I started my deployment. So I have been training hard since July. My supervisor/lifting partner got me hooked on Animal/Universal so I just bought some supps to last me the rest of my time here. We are going to start the Hell Raiser Training workout starting Nov 1, so I am super pumped for that!

Great start brother i'm sure you won't be dissapointed with such a good program.
Warmest welcome

Universal Rep
10-19-11, 2:10 pm
Welcome to all the new members. You'll find this place free of BS. Dependin' on ur cup of tea, that'll be a good thing... Or bad, haha.

Firedrake
10-19-11, 4:43 pm
It's great to see all these deployed servicemembers still making things happen!

Congrats, Guys!

Virulent
10-20-11, 2:10 pm
Whats up brothers, my name is mike and im 19 years and im from alabama. Been lifting for about 4 years now, started lifting when we had mandatory work outs for baseball in high school, fell in love with it immediately. In the past 4 years i've gone from 162 to 191, oh and im 5"11 at 9% BF. Im still a rookie in this game, i've always been a solo act so i have never had any coaching or advice. i read forums and watch videos. My goal at this point is to increase size, but in doing so increase strength as well.. whats the use of looking big if you can't do shit with it? I don't know nearly as much as i should about supplements, routines, nutrition or anything like that. All i know is go to the gym, bust your ass, fight the pain, and lift the heavy shit. I read someones post on these forums saying something along the lines of " you dont grow in the gym, you destroy and break yourself in the gym, you grow out of the gym with proper supplements and nutrition" Hopefully with the help of all yall i'll be able to learn proper technique and proper nutrition.

Glad to be on board Gentlemen.

- - - - - Virulent

Appollonian
10-20-11, 4:32 pm
Whats up brothers, my name is mike and im 19 years and im from alabama. Been lifting for about 4 years now, started lifting when we had mandatory work outs for baseball in high school, fell in love with it immediately. In the past 4 years i've gone from 162 to 191, oh and im 5"11 at 9% BF. Im still a rookie in this game, i've always been a solo act so i have never had any coaching or advice. i read forums and watch videos. My goal at this point is to increase size, but in doing so increase strength as well.. whats the use of looking big if you can't do shit with it? I don't know nearly as much as i should about supplements, routines, nutrition or anything like that. All i know is go to the gym, bust your ass, fight the pain, and lift the heavy shit. I read someones post on these forums saying something along the lines of " you dont grow in the gym, you destroy and break yourself in the gym, you grow out of the gym with proper supplements and nutrition" Hopefully with the help of all yall i'll be able to learn proper technique and proper nutrition.

Glad to be on board Gentlemen.

- - - - - Virulent

Welcome aboard, plenty of people here to share their experience. What part of Alabama are you in?

Virulent
10-20-11, 4:56 pm
Welcome aboard, plenty of people here to share their experience. What part of Alabama are you in?

Auburn brother

Jay
10-20-11, 5:06 pm

Welcome- what did you get?

Charlie Mike
10-21-11, 3:17 am
Welcome- what did you get?

Thanks!

I ordered:
Real Gains
Whey Protein
Pak
Pump
M-Stak

I ordered two cans of the Pak and Pump and with 12lbs of protein, I should be good to go until I leave.

Grune
10-22-11, 1:43 pm
Hey I,'m Firedrake's 28 year old son, Grune. After the last several years of letting life beat the hell out of me and letting my weight and general health fall to complete garbage I've finally decided to take back control. It's amazing how a few stupid self destructive relationships, a nasty drug habit and alot of b/s excuses can totally destroy a person from the inside out. Right now I'm weighing in at around 295 at 6'1". As of 10/22/2011 im dropping all the bullshit in my diet and following Dads nutrition advice along with starting a 3 day a week gym routine. I am so sick of being stuck in this fat suit and I'm not going to put up with it anymore. After the last few years of hearing about how amazing the support and information that the Animal crew has to offer is I'm really excited to learn from all of you and someday offer the same to someone else. I'm an open book, feel free to ask anything you want to know.

Firedrake
10-22-11, 1:56 pm
Hey I,'m Firedrake's 28 year old son, Grune. After the last several years of letting life beat the hell out of me and letting my weight and general health fall to complete garbage I've finally decided to take back control. It's amazing how a few stupid self destructive relationships, a nasty drug habit and alot of b/s excuses can totally destroy a person from the inside out. Right now I'm weighing in at around 295 at 6'1". As of 10/22/2011 im dropping all the bullshit in my diet and following Dads nutrition advice along with starting a 3 day a week gym routine. I am so sick of being stuck in this fat suit and I'm not going to put up with it anymore. After the last few years of hearing about how amazing the support and information that the Animal crew has to offer is I'm really excited to learn from all of you and someday offer the same to someone else. I'm an open book, feel free to ask anything you want to know.

Glad to see you made it, son! These Animals have been nothing but supportive of me from the very beginning, since I first got back in the gym after back surgery.

Muscle Beach Mindy
10-24-11, 1:18 am
Hello, my name is Muscle Beach Mindy, you can call me Muscle Beach. I work for bodybuilding.com as a customer service representative. I am NASM certified as a personal trainer. Obviously I am a female, I am definitely a tomboy and I feel great success from lifting each day at the gym. I love the pump feeling and knowing that I can out lift most girls and even some guys at the gym I frequent. I train with my boyfriend. I live in Idaho. I was born in California. I am 27 years old and I have been a gym rat since I was 15 years old. I competed in a figure competition in 2009 but since then I have not felt any passion to get back on a stage. I have been enjoying hunting recently so my workouts are geared more for strength and sports performance verses just looking good. I am currently 145lbs about 19-20% body fat and I am 5' 2'' so I am definitely not as lean as I once was but my current goal is maintaining my body fat % until about January were I'll be wanting to cut for summer.

Kowboy
10-24-11, 7:59 am
Welcome to the site.

KoncreteKyle
10-24-11, 12:25 pm
Good to see ya on here Muscle Beach!

Shukin
10-24-11, 12:57 pm
I think I ordered from you before, are you at bb.com as well?

Sprint
10-24-11, 3:46 pm
Welcome to the new members of the family!

G Diesel
10-24-11, 4:02 pm

Welcome bro. It is a family affair indeed.

Hello, my name is Muscle Beach Mindy, you can call me Muscle Beach. I work for bodybuilding.com as a customer service representative. I am NASM certified as a personal trainer. Obviously I am a female, I am definitely a tomboy and I feel great success from lifting each day at the gym. I love the pump feeling and knowing that I can out lift most girls and even some guys at the gym I frequent. I train with my boyfriend. I live in Idaho. I was born in California. I am 27 years old and I have been a gym rat since I was 15 years old. I competed in a figure competition in 2009 but since then I have not felt any passion to get back on a stage. I have been enjoying hunting recently so my workouts are geared more for strength and sports performance verses just looking good. I am currently 145lbs about 19-20% body fat and I am 5' 2'' so I am definitely not as lean as I once was but my current goal is maintaining my body fat % until about January were I'll be wanting to cut for summer.

My BB.com brethren in the house. Good to have you guys here.

Peace, G

Kowboy
10-25-11, 7:52 am

I hear ya on all this man. I am 6'5" at about 280 now and I really need to drop the weight. Set up a training log and shoot me a link. God luck on your journey and I look forward to seeing you around.

MakAtak
10-29-11, 1:53 am
Hay guys, name's MakAtak. I'm 26 going on 27 and I live in the south/west suburbs of Chicago. I used to train hard in High School but fell out of the routine after starting college. I finally said enough is enough and started getting my rear in gear a few months back. Been doing great so far, watching what I'm eating and I've been hitting the gym up 5 days a week. My current goal is to get back to where I was in High School, almost there too. I owe a lot of the success to the Animal product line and the great articles on the Animal site. I'm real excited to be getting involved with the community here.

Phil800101
10-29-11, 4:35 pm
Hay guys, name's MakAtak. I'm 26 going on 27 and I live in the south/west suburbs of Chicago. I used to train hard in High School but fell out of the routine after starting college. I finally said enough is enough and started getting my rear in gear a few months back. Been doing great so far, watching what I'm eating and I've been hitting the gym up 5 days a week. My current goal is to get back to where I was in High School, almost there too. I owe a lot of the success to the Animal product line and the great articles on the Animal site. I'm real excited to be getting involved with the community here.

Welcome! Southwest 'burbs, eh? My neck of the woods. I'm in Joliet (same age too, ha), where are you at?

MakAtak
10-29-11, 10:26 pm
Welcome! Southwest 'burbs, eh? My neck of the woods. I'm in Joliet (same age too, ha), where are you at?

I'm not to far from there. I'm in Palos Park / Orland Park area.

anuheakane
11-03-11, 3:28 pm
Howzit bros. I’m Anuhea, a former skinny kid from high school in Honolulu. After 12 years of training and 60lbs later, I’m still lifting and growing (5’11 216lbs). The last 3 years and 25lbs of which I totally owe to Animal and Universal products. Nice to be around others who just want to train and live hard. Nice to meet you all.

N. Motta
11-06-11, 11:25 am
Welcome man. That's some serious beef you got on your frame.

WCBBJuggernaut
12-01-11, 3:29 pm
Yo fellas, just dropping by to was wussup. I am just an ordinary guy trying to make it in the sport called Wheelchair Bodybuilding. Rock on!!

its Lbc
12-02-11, 6:26 am
Howzit bros. I’m Anuhea, a former skinny kid from high school in Honolulu. After 12 years of training and 60lbs later, I’m still lifting and growing (5’11 216lbs). The last 3 years and 25lbs of which I totally owe to Animal and Universal products. Nice to be around others who just want to train and live hard. Nice to meet you all.

Welcome to the forvm brudda

Shukin
12-02-11, 8:39 am

Welcome, Are you still on Oahu? Where do you train?
Respect,S

Flexter
12-02-11, 9:18 am
Just registered and looking for some good advice and info. Thanks guys.

Shukin
12-02-11, 9:23 am
Just registered and looking for some good advice and info. Thanks guys.
Welcome aboard

KingDan
12-05-11, 12:24 pm
Howdy, I'm in corpus been working out on and off now most if my life I just recently decided to get serious and take the next step. I just started cuts, stak, and rage today so well see how it goes looking forward to any and all advise.

Shukin
12-05-11, 12:30 pm
Howdy, I'm in corpus been working out on and off now most if my life I just recently decided to get serious and take the next step. I just started cuts, stak, and rage today so well see how it goes looking forward to any and all advise.
Welcome aboard, start yourself a journey thread with a cool title, let us know you age and goals....Great stack to be using btw.
Respect,
Shukin

R. Murphy
12-05-11, 7:45 pm
Just stoppin' to say a word about myself.
I'm a high school student living in Portland, Oregon...Yeah not a bodybuilding hotspot but that doesn't stop me and never will. I got into lifting through myself. It serves as an outlet for me and it's a lifestyle I'm 100% committed to.

Sprint
12-05-11, 7:46 pm
Just stoppin' to say a word about myself.
I'm a high school student living in Portland, Oregon...Yeah not a bodybuilding hotspot but that doesn't stop me and never will. I got into lifting through myself. It serves as an outlet for me and it's a lifestyle I'm 100% committed to.

Welcome home bro

anuheakane
12-06-11, 12:46 pm
Welcome, Are you still on Oahu? Where do you train?
Respect,S

Hey bro. Yep 24 Kaps.

R. Murphy
12-06-11, 6:35 pm
Welcome home bro

Thanks man, happy to be here.

Zues
12-07-11, 10:19 am
Hey guys I am new here so here is some background-- first used Universal products as a high school wrestler in the 70's. Been wrestling since late 60's, currently 2011 USA Wrestling All American-national silver medalist open division, 2011 masters national champ. Did a year of natural bodybuilding back when I was 45 and as a rookie won Carolina Supernatural at lite weight and masters, second Natural Universe masters, 4th Natural Olympia as a lite weight. Headed to US Open/2012 Olympic Greco qualifier next week, I ain't old-I am experienced.

The difference between Goals and dreams--Goals have a plan and self accountability.

Fitness is 50% diet, 40% recovery, 10% training harder than the other guy can stand.

My one piece of advice as a coach--Write everything down. Keep a calendar listing every rep and every mile you ever do, what you ate, how you slept, how you feel, how quickly you recover. You will eventually be able to go back months and years and figure out exactly how YOUR body responds to different training and diets and learn how to take your body to its maximum potential.

DC2HAZE
12-07-11, 10:29 am
Hello everyone,

I'm 23 and live in south Florida. I started training seriously a little Over 4 months now. My starting weight was 256 I am currently 230lbs. I haven't been able to measure my body fat percentage but it was alot higher before.. My Overall goal is to reach 190-200 and then build some muscle.

I am Here to hopefully make some friends and be able to learn about this sport. I'm not sure if I'll be able to contribute much since I'm new but I'll try my best.

Peace.

Shukin
12-07-11, 10:33 am
Hey bro. Yep 24 Kaps.
Cool, moving there in the spring, let's train together.

Hey guys I am new here so here is some background-- first used Universal products as a high school wrestler in the 70's. Been wrestling since late 60's, currently 2011 USA Wrestling All American-national silver medalist open division, 2011 masters national champ. Did a year of natural bodybuilding back when I was 45 and as a rookie won Carolina Supernatural at lite weight and masters, second Natural Universe masters, 4th Natural Olympia as a lite weight. Headed to US Open/2012 Olympic Greco qualifier next week, I ain't old-I am experienced.

The difference between Goals and dreams--Goals have a plan and self accountability.

Fitness is 50% diet, 40% recovery, 10% training harder than the other guy can stand.

My one piece of advice as a coach--Write everything down. Keep a calendar listing every rep and every mile you ever do, what you ate, how you slept, how you feel, how quickly you recover. You will eventually be able to go back months and years and figure out exactly how YOUR body responds to different training and diets and learn how to take your body to its maximum potential.
Solid! look forward to reading your journey.

Hello everyone,

I'm 23 and live in south Florida. I started training seriously a little Over 4 months now. My starting weight was 256 I am currently 230lbs. I haven't been able to measure my body fat percentage but it was alot higher before.. My Overall goal is to reach 190-200 and then build some muscle.

I am Here to hopefully make some friends and be able to learn about this sport. I'm not sure if I'll be able to contribute much since I'm new but I'll try my best.

Peace.
We are all here to lean bro, you never stop learning.

Welcome guys

Reptile
12-08-11, 1:31 pm
19 years old, 5'7, 190 lbs (19% bodyfat) in Eden Prairie MN, starting out my use cutting with stak, cuts, and the pak. Lookin forward to being active in this community
Happy liftin

GeaterDone
12-08-11, 9:14 pm
Im an E5 in the united states navy I am 5'11'' 178 lbs ive been using animal pack soild for about 4-5 months i started off on anmial pack m-stack. Worked my way up to animal pack Pump and now taking animal pack Pump with Rage and i take out the red pill of the Pump and man o man one hell of a work out for someone of my size. If you read my bio it goes into depth about my history with working out and also animal pack im a die hard user and i do nothing but get more and more people hooked on this fine fine.... medicine that is Animal Pack

BigFella
12-09-11, 9:02 pm
Formerly known.as kingkongpronged on the forvm. Names Andrew, powerlifter, compete in the 275 lb weightclass junior division until march . Best raw competition lifts: squat 550, bench 360, deadlift 585 all of which were done last year. Since then started training in gear. In September, I did my first equipped push pull meet and posted an easy 600 bench and 630 deadlift. Feels good to be back Fellas .

Lickdem89
12-10-11, 1:56 am
Yo everyone I've been a member for a while but shit just gets to Busy sometimes.....Names Robert I'm a 22 yr old E-4 Infantry Marine currently Deployed on a Combat deployment in Afghanistan (god bless america we have internet....sometimes) I was once a solid 190 now im probably 160 from sickness and malnutrition.......I still try to get my workouts in, hard but do able......ish.....................trying to bulk up again but I rely soly on family sending me canned tuna,chicken and salmon...........haven't gotten the clue i want/need some supps......at least some fuckn protein and animalpaks fuck im low!! but ya thats me. Later guys

smoothballer
12-12-11, 10:04 am
Welcome brothers

MOUSE
12-12-11, 1:40 pm
I have been a long time lurker on this forum(maybe 2-3 years now) and finally able to sign up. Got the name from being the "quiet guy" all throughout my life. It just fits. Nice to be around some like minded people. Peace to all.

eddiecut
12-12-11, 4:31 pm
always lifted through out HS, and once out of HS kept up but not to the point I wanted. My wife and I had a beautiful baby girl 11 months ago, and going through her pregnancy and the birth was just amazing. Also realizing that I have became a blob. RIght now is the perfect time for me to be training again.
Started a variation of the wendler program two months ago, and it has just grown. I have never been this excited to hit the gym, meeting a PR and walking out of the gym with your chin up high is one of the best feelings in the world. I have been doing a two day routine, and getting cardio in on the third day.
I have some minor goals, just stuff that I have always wanted to hit
-300 lb benc
-400 lb dead lift
-450 lb squat.

Goals I almost achieved in HS but never hit them. so now is the time.

thanks for the videos and all you guys do, hope to meet up at an ABC event sometime.

Appollonian
12-12-11, 7:43 pm
Welcome everyone!

always lifted through out HS, and once out of HS kept up but not to the point I wanted. My wife and I had a beautiful baby girl 11 months ago, and going through her pregnancy and the birth was just amazing. Also realizing that I have became a blob. RIght now is the perfect time for me to be training again.
Started a variation of the wendler program two months ago, and it has just grown. I have never been this excited to hit the gym, meeting a PR and walking out of the gym with your chin up high is one of the best feelings in the world. I have been doing a two day routine, and getting cardio in on the third day.
I have some minor goals, just stuff that I have always wanted to hit
-300 lb benc
-400 lb dead lift
-450 lb squat.

Goals I almost achieved in HS but never hit them. so now is the time.

thanks for the videos and all you guys do, hope to meet up at an ABC event sometime.

Glad to see you on and look forward to seeing you hit those goals and beyond.

eddiecut
12-12-11, 10:23 pm
Welcome everyone!

Glad to see you on and look forward to seeing you hit those goals and beyond.

I hit a PR tonight, 200 x15 on Bench press, it was awesome

unclejason
12-13-11, 7:37 am
I hit a PR tonight, 200 x15 on Bench press, it was awesome

Good job man! Repping it out like that is tough!

Appollonian
12-13-11, 5:35 pm
Congratulations; it's tough to rep out and a good start.

Sprint
12-13-11, 7:24 pm
I have been a long time lurker on this forum(maybe 2-3 years now) and finally able to sign up. Got the name from being the "quiet guy" all throughout my life. It just fits. Nice to be around some like minded people. Peace to all.

Don't hesitate to...squeak up...

jmcdowell2187
12-14-11, 11:29 am
Hey whats up all
Happy to have come across the forum. Been a fan of animal products for some time now. I'm newer to the game. Started about when I was 18, took a lot of time off while making all the wrong decisions workout and diet and recently within the last year got back into it strong. Just wanted to say whats up and see what the forum has to offer.

Phil800101
12-14-11, 11:37 am
Hey whats up all
Happy to have come across the forum. Been a fan of animal products for some time now. I'm newer to the game. Started about when I was 18, took a lot of time off while making all the wrong decisions workout and diet and recently within the last year got back into it strong. Just wanted to say whats up and see what the forum has to offer.

Welcome!

Kellenrivers
12-14-11, 11:02 pm
Hey Everyone,
My name Kellen, I live in a little small town in Colorado and am very new to this lifestyle, But, I have never found something I love more. Animal has been one of my biggest inspirations and I feel privileged to be doing this.

Phil800101
12-15-11, 1:11 am
Hey Everyone,
My name Kellen, I live in a little small town in Colorado and am very new to this lifestyle, But, I have never found something I love more. Animal has been one of my biggest inspirations and I feel privileged to be doing this.

Welcome aboard!

Zsolt
12-16-11, 10:08 am
Hey everyone!

I've been training for a little over a year now, lost a total of 55 lbs and then gained back some muscle! I found out about Animal a few months ago and I find everything very inspirational! Been taking Animal Pak since!

Phil800101
12-16-11, 12:29 pm
Hey everyone!

I've been training for a little over a year now, lost a total of 55 lbs and then gained back some muscle! I found out about Animal a few months ago and I find everything very inspirational! Been taking Animal Pak since!

Welcome! Congrats on the solid progress, 55 pounds is pretty damn impressive.

Bali
12-16-11, 12:36 pm
Hey, first time member of any online forum deal but love animal line and can relate to the animal mentality when i'm moving weight so i thought what the hell. been active duty military about 17 years now and lifted off and on throughout but never consistent. hit 36 a couple months back and decided enough bullshit; time to get serious about getting big. like the idea of having a place to "hang my hat" with like-minded freaks trying to get swoll and push each other on...looking forward to doing some thorough reading/research througout this forum and learning alot along the way...

Phil800101
12-16-11, 12:39 pm
Hey, first time member of any online forum deal but love animal line and can relate to the animal mentality when i'm moving weight so i thought what the hell. been active duty military about 17 years now and lifted off and on throughout but never consistent. hit 36 a couple months back and decided enough bullshit; time to get serious about getting big. like the idea of having a place to "hang my hat" with like-minded freaks trying to get swoll and push each other on...looking forward to doing some thorough reading/research througout this forum and learning alot along the way...

Welcome! I think you'll find exactly what you're looking for here.

lukas
12-16-11, 1:07 pm
What up guys?

Name's Lukas, 24 years old and just really getting serious about lifting. I was the skinny kid in high school, 6'2" and 120 pounds and always made fun of for it, so I played off and on in the weight room as a teenager, but never made any serious gains. A couple years ago I was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and put on the awful drug Depakote, which made me balloon up to nearly 300 pounds. Got rid of the Depakote as soon as I really noticed what it was doing to me, and have never looked back. My schizophrenia is now controlled relatively well through a grain-free diet and counseling. I believe hitting the iron hard has helped me a ton as well.

Just found out about Animal a couple weeks ago, and received my Test and Stak in the mail about a week ago. Seriously enjoying both. Looking forward to trying more Animal products, when some spare cash finds me!

Ouroboros11
12-19-11, 9:33 am
Hey guys what's going on. Being a big fan of the animal supps and the website itself, I decided to join the community here at the forum.

I lifted in highschool, and have made some solid gains during it. I was 5'7 170lbs and I was squatting 315 deadlifting 325 for 5 reps, which I find to be good for my age then. As soon as I got into college however I got into alot of drugs and dropped down to a scrawny 132 pounds. Couple years later I cleaned my act up and got back into lifting again, and I remembered that back in highschool I was a huge fan of the animal pak, isostak, and mstak, so I'm taking those little fuckers again with much love and nostalgia.

I look forward to being a part of the forum

Mcfly80s
12-19-11, 10:51 am
What's up guys,I've been taking vitamins ever since I could remember.My mother always forced me to take vitamins so taking vitamins is like a habit. I never would have thought about taking multi vitamins if it wasn't for my mother. This past May, my mother passed away. From keeping myself going insane I got back in the gym but I wanted a better multi vitamin with some kick. I found Animal pak and never looked back. I work 40 hours a week,go to school,workout, and have a family. Animal pak gives me what I need.

Steamcrypt
12-19-11, 7:35 pm
Hey guys.

I'm Mike. I am from NE and just getting back into power lifting. I work in Computers. I was almost 300lbs, and not from muscle, about 5 months ago. I suffered an Inguinal Hernia that was completely unrelated to lifting. Well long story short, it wasn't healing right because of my fat stomach. I got off my ass and lost 40 pounds in 2 months and then gained 20lbs of muscle mass back. I am hooked again! I work out 4 days a week and have been breaking PR's daily! I promise I am not boasting just stoked.

My future plans is to just get as big as I can.

Thanks for reading! I look forward to being a part of this team.

Phil800101
12-19-11, 11:30 pm
Welcome!

Wrath91
12-28-11, 11:09 am
Hello everyone.
I'm law student and I'm not from America,i m from Europe,but if i even go there i will give my best to meet some of animal bodybuilders on your seminars or road trips because I'm huge fan of Animal team , you guys are my inspiration , specially Frank McGrath's physic.I'm 20 years old i have been training for year and half , last half year pretty serious.I'm 6'1 and i weight 213 pounds i got low bf % but i never measured it .I'm about to start new training routine and bulking.I'm natural and my plan is to get big as i can and lift heavy as i can, and i try to improve myself each day and workout.I just hit my new personal record with deadlift 462 last night.Official Animal site helped me alot during my training and with my nutrition.
Bench-308
Squat-418
Deadlift-462
Thanks for reading , I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum and this team.

Vajjay
12-28-11, 2:02 pm
Hows it going, Va-J-Jay from Northern Virginia. I am a United States Marine (not active).. have lifted weights since I was a wrestler in middle school. Nothing serious or competitive. I'm trying to get back into shape and back into gear. After getting out I let my training go and picked up more fast food and beer. I'm trying to find any guys in the area that want to lift and trade ideas

Ronin
12-28-11, 2:14 pm
I´m 17 yrs old high school student from Europe (Prague, Czech Republic). Got to know about Animal through Frank McGrath, whose photos hang in the gym I visit (rather hardcore basement gym). I started lifting 7 months ago and 'till now I got
Squat: 240 lbs.
Deadlift: 270 lbs.
Bench: 220 lbs.
and weigh around 190 pounds. Introduced to Animal by my beast friends in the gym, I want to improve as fast as possible.

zsgardner
12-28-11, 2:25 pm
Whats up,

Im into powerlifting more that strict BBing but a friend of mine recommended the site for all the FAQs I have about diet/lifting etc.

Currently working on upping Bench/Dead/Squat/MIl Press while trying to maintain a 290+ APFT score (Currently a Solder)

Thanks

Phil800101
12-28-11, 4:28 pm
Hello everyone.
I'm law student and I'm not from America,i m from Europe,but if i even go there i will give my best to meet some of animal bodybuilders on your seminars or road trips because I'm huge fan of Animal team , you guys are my inspiration , specially Frank McGrath's physic.I'm 20 years old i have been training for year and half , last half year pretty serious.I'm 6'1 and i weight 213 pounds i got low bf % but i never measured it .I'm about to start new training routine and bulking.I'm natural and my plan is to get big as i can and lift heavy as i can, and i try to improve myself each day and workout.I just hit my new personal record with deadlift 462 last night.Official Animal site helped me alot during my training and with my nutrition.
Bench-308
Squat-418
Deadlift-462
Thanks for reading , I'm looking forward to being a part of this forum and this team.

Welcome! You'll find some great resources here.

Hows it going, Va-J-Jay from Northern Virginia. I am a United States Marine (not active).. have lifted weights since I was a wrestler in middle school. Nothing serious or competitive. I'm trying to get back into shape and back into gear. After getting out I let my training go and picked up more fast food and beer. I'm trying to find any guys in the area that want to lift and trade ideas

Welcome aboard! If you haven't seen it already, check this section out to see about people near you:

http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?71-The-Animal-Barbell-Club

And this thread specifically:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?13075-ABC-Chapters-The-Complete-List

I´m 17 yrs old high school student from Europe (Prague, Czech Republic). Got to know about Animal through Frank McGrath, whose photos hang in the gym I visit (rather hardcore basement gym). I started lifting 7 months ago and 'till now I got
Squat: 240 lbs.
Deadlift: 270 lbs.
Bench: 220 lbs.
and weigh around 190 pounds. Introduced to Animal by my beast friends in the gym, I want to improve as fast as possible.

Welcome! The information and support you can find on here will definitely help you to improve.

Whats up,

Im into powerlifting more that strict BBing but a friend of mine recommended the site for all the FAQs I have about diet/lifting etc.

Currently working on upping Bench/Dead/Squat/MIl Press while trying to maintain a 290+ APFT score (Currently a Solder)

Thanks

Welcome! Good recommendation, you'll definitely find what you're looking for here.

DAVE88
12-31-11, 2:49 pm
And I've been lurking for a while. Finally made an account. I'm 23, in the Army National Guard. Going off to college in a few weeks as a junior for Information Systems. My goals actually are to get into bodybuilding, setting up a good diet while attending college as I will not have my own kitchen. I am about 185lbs, down from being out of shape at 215 earlier this year. I am still a little out of shape bellywise and looking to cut down maybe 15-20lbs or likewise get bigger and pack on muscle. Any help will be appreciated on my journey to success.

Thanks guys.

- Dave

smoothballer
01-03-12, 12:37 pm
And I've been lurking for a while. Finally made an account. I'm 23, in the Army National Guard. Going off to college in a few weeks as a junior for Information Systems. My goals actually are to get into bodybuilding, setting up a good diet while attending college as I will not have my own kitchen. I am about 185lbs, down from being out of shape at 215 earlier this year. I am still a little out of shape bellywise and looking to cut down maybe 15-20lbs or likewise get bigger and pack on muscle. Any help will be appreciated on my journey to success.

Thanks guys.

- Dave

Welcome brother

xrealityapproachesx
01-03-12, 6:05 pm
Hey guys. I'm Tom. I'm from the Pittsburgh Pennsylvania area. I live the Straight Edge lifestyle. True 'Til Death. XXX I frequent the hardcore shows that hit my area. When it comes to lifting...I'm training to compete in powerlifting and strongman. My first powerlifting meet is going to be the Pittsburgh Area Monster Bench Press/Deadlift meet. I also plan on bulking up using bodybuilding tactics in between meets/contests. I'm looking forward with learning from and sharing with everyone here.

SkoalBrother
01-04-12, 1:43 am
Brothers,

What's up! I just wanted to say I have been lurking around the forum for quite some time, but never got to making an account. The amount of info here is second to none and I'm glad to be a part of it now. I wasn't able to life for three months following hand surgery but now I am back to the iron and wanted to say hello. Can't wait to see where the journey takes me and my goals!

Semper Fi,
SkoalBrother

IronBarbarian
01-04-12, 8:47 am
Hey guys, Im Mitchell, just joined up here, im from Brisbane, Australia, not sure how many other aussies there are here on this forum, anyway im a second year university student, and ive been lifting for about 3 years, but only bodybuilding for 1 year in which i put on 12kg with a 4% bf increase, I plan to compete for my first time in September of this year, so I will be uping the intensity and level of dedication, also I will more than likely be competing in my second powerlifting meet before then, and I've come here to seek advice and people to talk to on my journey to my first comp. I will be start a journey page so follow that if your interested.

Keep fighting the fight.

Wrath91
01-05-12, 8:18 am
Hey guys, Im Mitchell, just joined up here, im from Brisbane, Australia, not sure how many other aussies there are here on this forum, anyway im a second year university student, and ive been lifting for about 3 years, but only bodybuilding for 1 year in which i put on 12kg with a 4% bf increase, I plan to compete for my first time in September of this year, so I will be uping the intensity and level of dedication, also I will more than likely be competing in my second powerlifting meet before then, and I've come here to seek advice and people to talk to on my journey to my first comp. I will be start a journey page so follow that if your interested.

Keep fighting the fight.

Welcome brother , you will find great knowledge here about bodybuilding and powerlifting here.I wish you good luck in September and on your powerlifting competition .Keep the good work
Animals are with you!

txavi
01-05-12, 10:50 am
Hi,

my name's xavi and I've been trainig for 6 years. I had to stop trainig for 2 years but I'm back again to learn and share knowledge with you.
I'm not a native speaker, so you will have to be patient If I make somer mistakes or my English is "a little bit different"
but we we have something in common, we love bodybuilding!!

Wrath91
01-05-12, 2:38 pm
Hi,

my name's xavi and I've been trainig for 6 years. I had to stop trainig for 2 years but I'm back again to learn and share knowledge with you.
I'm not a native speaker, so you will have to be patient If I make somer mistakes or my English is "a little bit different"
but we we have something in common, we love bodybuilding!!

Welcome brother,
nice to have you here,you will find great stuff about bodybuilding and powerlifting here (diet,training,suplements...)
This is forum full of never ending knowledge of bodybuilding.
Keep pumping bro and good luck.

Wrath91
01-05-12, 2:40 pm
Hey guys. I'm Tom. I'm from the Pittsburgh Pennsylvania area. I live the Straight Edge lifestyle. True 'Til Death. XXX I frequent the hardcore shows that hit my area. When it comes to lifting...I'm training to compete in powerlifting and strongman. My first powerlifting meet is going to be the Pittsburgh Area Monster Bench Press/Deadlift meet. I also plan on bulking up using bodybuilding tactics in between meets/contests. I'm looking forward with learning from and sharing with everyone here.

Welcome brother and good luck, you'll fine ton of great stuff here.
Good luck in your future training and keep us posted!
Animal for life!

Wrath91
01-05-12, 2:41 pm
Brothers,

What's up! I just wanted to say I have been lurking around the forum for quite some time, but never got to making an account. The amount of info here is second to none and I'm glad to be a part of it now. I wasn't able to life for three months following hand surgery but now I am back to the iron and wanted to say hello. Can't wait to see where the journey takes me and my goals!

Semper Fi,
SkoalBrother

Welcome aboard brother nice to have you here.
I wish you fast healing from your surgery and I welcome you back to iron.
Keep pumping brother , Animals are with you!

CorZilla
01-05-12, 8:01 pm
Scrackin!
Im Cory from South Australia (deployed in Victoria atm), Im in the Royal Australian Navy and Im 20 yo and been training roughly 3 years. Im 6'2 120kgs and roughly 18% bf, im not to fussed about bf atm but not looking at it to get any higher, my main goal is to get BIG and STRONG, then when im happy with my size ill consider leaning out for a contest.
I started training with high volume and didnt like it and since then ive tried DYs beyond failure training, Doggcrapp and now giving the HRT 12 week routine a go, i was getting way to strong for my joints with DC training so thats why ive had to switch it up but i really loved it.
Ive been stalking these forvms for quite awhile now and ive learnt quite alot and it continues to go.
I hope ill be able to bring some new opinions to the table and ill contribute as much as i can

thanks and peace
Cory

IronBarbarian
01-05-12, 8:18 pm
Scrackin!
Im Cory from South Australia (deployed in Victoria atm), Im in the Royal Australian Navy and Im 20 yo and been training roughly 3 years. Im 6'2 120kgs and roughly 18% bf, im not to fussed about bf atm but not looking at it to get any higher, my main goal is to get BIG and STRONG, then when im happy with my size ill consider leaning out for a contest.
I started training with high volume and didnt like it and since then ive tried DYs beyond failure training, Doggcrapp and now giving the HRT 12 week routine a go, i was getting way to strong for my joints with DC training so thats why ive had to switch it up but i really loved it.
Ive been stalking these forvms for quite awhile now and ive learnt quite alot and it continues to go.
I hope ill be able to bring some new opinions to the table and ill contribute as much as i can

thanks and peace
Cory

Good to have another aussie with us.

Keep liftn.

wildlifelifting
01-05-12, 9:39 pm
Sup guys im from the middle of bumble fuck PA im training for powerlifting right now but I consider myself a bodybuilder havnt hat the chance to compeat I only got serious about 9 months ago but have been in and out of the gym for 5 years or so now. Im gonna to compeat for the first time this year but gotta work on some things first

xrealityapproachesx
01-05-12, 9:55 pm
Welcome brother and good luck, you'll fine ton of great stuff here.
Good luck in your future training and keep us posted!
Animal for life!

Thanks man! Will do!

stimulantjunkie
01-06-12, 7:05 pm
Hello. I'm from southern California. I've been avid about animal products for about 5 years. I've been lifting for 8 years. I also play hockey, surf, and I'm all about a healthy diet and lifestyle. I love everything about exercising and being in the best physical shape I can be.

smoothballer
01-07-12, 10:45 am
Welcome brothers. Don't be a stranger

Johnny_91
01-08-12, 7:37 am
Hello. I`m from Germany and I`m in a apprenticeship as a joiner and i am 20 years old. Got inspired first by the "Wrath" Frank Mcgrath, than i found this site. I thougt man what of a piece of work the people get here. That was about a year ago. I´ve startet to read they journey of the Wrath and that has gave so much motivation that i have sad, fuck you i`m gonna make it that way, no matter what. Later i found Evan Centopani and Antoine Vaillant that gave me also sick motivation. With the right eating i have gained 10 kilogramms, from 63 Kilogramms to 73 Kilogramms that i am now. My Plan is to reach the 75/76 Kilogramms, than in April i want to start my first little diet.

My English is not very well, sorry, but i hope you understand.

regards.

Wrath91
01-08-12, 8:06 am
Hello. I`m from Germany and I`m in a apprenticeship as a joiner and i am 20 years old. Got inspired first by the "Wrath" Frank Mcgrath, than i found this site. I thougt man what of a piece of work the people get here. That was about a year ago. I´ve startet to read they journey of the Wrath and that has gave so much motivation that i have sad, fuck you i`m gonna make it that way, no matter what. Later i found Evan Centopani and Antoine Vaillant that gave me also sick motivation. With the right eating i have gained 10 kilogramms, from 63 Kilogramms to 73 Kilogramms that i am now. My Plan is to reach the 75/76 Kilogramms, than in April i want to start my first little diet.

My English is not very well, sorry, but i hope you understand.

regards.

Ye, I found this same way as you, by being motivated by Frank and others universal athletes.
Welcome brother and good luck in your future progress and training.Keep tracking this forum it has huge amount of useful informations about bodybuilding/powerlifting workouts.Peace!

Come_fly_with_me
01-09-12, 3:58 pm
Hey guys , been checking out the Animal site for a while now and decided to sign up !

Chris - London - 26. Training 3 years without the dediction I needed. 2012 is a new start and training is the priority above all else. No more horseplay or fooling around.

Absolutely loving training at the moment.

6'2 , 214lbs

Goals for the year (definitely modest compared to some of the guys here I know)

Deadlift 200kg - current 145kg
Squat 170kg - current 117.5kg
Bench 140kg - current 100kg

I would like to be able to do sets of at least 5 with perfect form on all of them by the end of the year .Modest goals as competing is not something I am interested in , yet . Training is all I think about all day everyday so if I can smash all those goals brilliant . There is no limit on my ambition , the only way to be.

Here to learn as much as I can.

Julian
01-09-12, 8:08 pm
Hey! i'm a dude from Norway and my name is julian. I'm also half american, and i'm really proud of that!
I Just got a member of the FORVM and I just got to say: I respect the FORVM, and proud to be a member of it.
Have bin training serious now for about two years, and everytime i go to the gym i say to myself: Go Hard or Go Home, and that motivates me. People alway say like: dude, you are to big, stop training so hard. Well it's kind of difficult for people to understand why I train the way I train, and why i love it so much. I don't think like: I'm gonna get bigger than Ronnie!! No.... I do this beacuse i love it, and it motivates me. It ceeps me going, and it makes me stronger physical but also mentally. Some people like to play soccer, basketball etc... i like to physical push my body to the limit, and even if i think i am going to pass out, that last rep would be worth it. I think every person thinks like that, even if he/she is a bodybuilder or a baseball player or whatever.
But anyway I like to motivate people, and i even motivate myself writing this beacuse if anybody out there got something they would like to accomplish or something they really really won't to do, then do it, don't wait, and don't let anybody stop you from doing what you love. I'm with ya'all.
And remember: No Pain, No Gain!

Thanks for letting me share! bye.

Dave TapouT
01-10-12, 4:32 am
Hey guys , been checking out the Animal site for a while now and decided to sign up !

Chris - London - 26. Training 3 years without the dediction I needed. 2012 is a new start and training is the priority above all else. No more horseplay or fooling around.

6'2 , 214lbs

I would like to be able to do sets of at least 5 with perfect form on all of them by the end of the year .Modest goals as competing is not something I am interested in , yet . Training is all I think about all day everyday so if I can smash all those goals brilliant . There is no limit on my ambition , the only way to be.

Welcome Brother, This site is filled with motivation to keep you on the path. Stay true to the game. Tons of inspiration and motivation here to keep you dedicated, Keep us posted on your progress!

Dave TapouT
01-10-12, 4:34 am
Hey! i'm a dude from Norway and my name is julian. I'm also half american, and i'm really proud of that!
I Just got a member of the FORVM and I just got to say: I respect the FORVM, and proud to be a member of it.
Have bin training serious now for about two years, and everytime i go to the gym i say to myself: Go Hard or Go Home, and that motivates me. People alway say like: dude, you are to big, stop training so hard. Well it's kind of difficult for people to understand why I train the way I train, and why i love it so much. I don't think like: I'm gonna get bigger than Ronnie!! No.... I do this beacuse i love it, and it motivates me. It ceeps me going, and it makes me stronger physical but also mentally. Some people like to play soccer, basketball etc... i like to physical push my body to the limit, and even if i think i am going to pass out, that last rep would be worth it. I think every person thinks like that, even if he/she is a bodybuilder or a baseball player or whatever.
But anyway I like to motivate people, and i even motivate myself writing this beacuse if anybody out there got something they would like to accomplish or something they really really won't to do, then do it, don't wait, and don't let anybody stop you from doing what you love. I'm with ya'all.

Welcome to the forvms bro... KILL THE WEIGHT!

Sprint
01-10-12, 7:06 pm

Haha, I hear ya on that bro.

Sprint
01-10-12, 7:09 pm

6'2 , 214lbs

Welcome home bro, start a Journey & it'll hold you accountable for your dreams.

fury556
01-10-12, 8:19 pm
Hey all, my name is Eric. I've finally had enough of being way overweight and now I'm going to do something about it. I'm 5'10" and 275lbs (probably 40%+ body fat). I've really let myself go the past 12 years after getting out of the Army. I have a little girl now, shes 4 yrs old and it sucks being so out of shape I don't feel like doing physical activities with her. Things are gonna change.

I found this site while looking around for different supplements and it seems like the Animal series of supplements are pretty well liked. I went ahead a purchased Pak, Stak & Test to start off with, seems like a good combo. After looking around some more I also noticed that there is a product from Universal Nutrition called GH Max. Would that be ok to take with the current combo I am using now? Thanks for having me.

Dave TapouT
01-11-12, 1:57 am
Hey all, my name is Eric. I've finally had enough of being way overweight and now I'm going to do something about it. I'm 5'10" and 275lbs (probably 40%+ body fat). I've really let myself go the past 12 years after getting out of the Army. I have a little girl now, shes 4 yrs old and it sucks being so out of shape I don't feel like doing physical activities with her. Things are gonna change.

I found this site while looking around for different supplements and it seems like the Animal series of supplements are pretty well liked. I went ahead a purchased Pak, Stak & Test to start off with, seems like a good combo. After looking around some more I also noticed that there is a product from Universal Nutrition called GH Max. Would that be ok to take with the current combo I am using now? Thanks for having me.

YO! Whats up Eric, Welcome to the forvms. Great attitude you have going on! would like to see more of it. I'm pretty sure you can use GH Max with a stak/test combo... but I dont know if I'd personally reccomend it starting out.. I personally use Stak/Test combo cycled off with M-Stak and I'm getting incredible results. Pay your dues in the gym, eat clean and results are yours for the taking! however if I could, I'd personally like to lean you over to ANIMAL FLEX and ANIMAL OMEGA before using GH Max... Also, Animal RAGE and Animal Pump ALL Incredible products. Maybe someone will be able to answer you more on the GH Max.. I'd reccomend checking out the supplement sub-forums and if your answer isnt there, post a topic and get a swift reply! - Look forward to seein you around brother!

Shepherd
01-12-12, 10:49 pm
Hey bros! New to the forvm, saying hi! Long story short, I ballooned up a few years back after a leg injury, I'm 5"10 and hit rock bottom at 255lbs. 4 years later of off and on health kicks, I'm down to 192 (16% body fat, down from 23% 3 months ago), with serious focus the past year. I have a very physical job, I'm an Officer with Animal Services, kinda like that show "Animal Cops" if you ever watch it (dealing with animal welfare, cruelty, complaints, and adoptions, thus the nickname Shepherd). I am on the go constantly, so my activity level is pretty high (10 hour shifts 4-5 days a week, avg. cal burn of 4.5 to 6k+ a day). I have a great personal trainer (xmas gift from my parents!) who is really getting my ass in gear diet and training wise. Since my first dose of PAK I am HOOKED! I was tearing into anything I could find about Animal Packs and about cried when I found the Forvm! Looking forward to reading and posting, laughing, learning, and tearing it up with like minded animals! Current stack is PAK and Pump, leaned up some on a 3 week cycle of Cuts, but cycled off and still dropping. I want to be a lean (10% or so) 190lbs, just wanna drop that gut and get that "V", and be a true Shepherd BEAST!

Hienz8
01-13-12, 12:41 am
Names Tj, am 21 years old standing 5'11" at 157 pounds. Been working out off and on since HS but recently started to hit it hard because I'm diabetic and want to stay in good shape for my newborn son and of course bulk up. My job also keeps me in decent shape I build tires for a living at bridgestone. Live in the des moines area. Read a lot on the forum and fell in love with it. Hope to make big gains in my future! Thanks for accepting me!

Wrath91
01-13-12, 6:53 am
Names Tj, am 21 years old standing 5'11" at 157 pounds. Been working out off and on since HS but recently started to hit it hard because I'm diabetic and want to stay in good shape for my newborn son and of course bulk up. My job also keeps me in decent shape I build tires for a living at bridgestone. Live in the des moines area. Read a lot on the forum and fell in love with it. Hope to make big gains in my future! Thanks for accepting me!

Welcome brother,good to have you here!

Wrath91
01-13-12, 6:55 am
Hey bros! New to the forvm, saying hi! Long story short, I ballooned up a few years back after a leg injury, I'm 5"10 and hit rock bottom at 255lbs. 4 years later of off and on health kicks, I'm down to 192 (16% body fat, down from 23% 3 months ago), with serious focus the past year. I have a very physical job, I'm an Officer with Animal Services, kinda like that show "Animal Cops" if you ever watch it (dealing with animal welfare, cruelty, complaints, and adoptions, thus the nickname Shepherd). I am on the go constantly, so my activity level is pretty high (10 hour shifts 4-5 days a week, avg. cal burn of 4.5 to 6k+ a day). I have a great personal trainer (xmas gift from my parents!) who is really getting my ass in gear diet and training wise. Since my first dose of PAK I am HOOKED! I was tearing into anything I could find about Animal Packs and about cried when I found the Forvm! Looking forward to reading and posting, laughing, learning, and tearing it up with like minded animals! Current stack is PAK and Pump, leaned up some on a 3 week cycle of Cuts, but cycled off and still dropping. I want to be a lean (10% or so) 190lbs, just wanna drop that gut and get that "V", and be a true Shepherd BEAST!

I'm huge fans of animals also,and thank you for doing you job.
Welcome brother we are glad we have you here.You'll find great knowledge here about training and nutrition.

Gen3tic fr3ak
01-14-12, 4:28 am
Whats goin on everyone, I live in the city ray, MI a little country town.I got into bodybuilding in highschool because of training for football, i also work at a local GNC and im a local firefighter. Im 19 yrs old 5 foot 8 in, and a lean 220lbs.

pushin weight
01-14-12, 12:00 pm
Whats goin on everyone, I live in the city ray, MI a little country town.I got into bodybuilding in highschool because of training for football, i also work at a local GNC and im a local firefighter. Im 19 yrs old 5 foot 8 in, and a lean 220lbs.

welcome aboard, lots of fellowship and brotherhood here, so much to learn from the pholks on this board ....

Young Gun
01-14-12, 3:56 pm
I've been reading the forvm for the past 2 years now and finally decided to create an account. Im a senior in high school and am gonna be going off to college next year. I'm a wrestler and weigh about 155 right now and am around 11% bf, but thats soon to change in a couple weeks when the season is over and I start my first real bulk. Looking foreward to starting my journey and living the animal lifestyle.

Wrath91
01-15-12, 9:22 am
I've been reading the forvm for the past 2 years now and finally decided to create an account. Im a senior in high school and am gonna be going off to college next year. I'm a wrestler and weigh about 155 right now and am around 11% bf, but thats soon to change in a couple weeks when the season is over and I start my first real bulk. Looking foreward to starting my journey and living the animal lifestyle.

We are happy to have you here ,welcome brother and good luck with your bulking , you will find tone of great articles about it here.

Firedrake
01-15-12, 1:34 pm

Man, I remember those days - I was 154 on the last day of the season my senior year. I was already a member of a good local gym, and had a former Mr. Universe to help. Thanks to his training and my parents' deep referigerator, I was 185 14 weeks later when I graduated, and I don't think I was more than 15-16% bf. That was 1971. By the following summer, I was competing in my first show . . . then the Army got me.

Now I'm 57, 239, and about 14%, and have a day under 15 weeks to get ready for a contest. My old coach wouldn't recognize me now!

Best of luck to you, and welcome!

firedrake

jhenry
01-19-12, 10:30 pm
Whats up everyone, my names Justin. Im from springfield, mass. Ive been following/reading this forum for a few years and have always been inspired by it. I left the air force after 10 months of service to help out my family. Currently going to school for health fitness and nutrition. Ive had friends come and go, none have ever been serious about working out and think theres something wrong with me haha, im sure im not the only one but when im lifting its the greatest feeling in the world, i feel at home. I hope to learn more from this forum which im sure i will.

Don
01-23-12, 3:26 pm
Hey guys my name is Don, I am from Langhorne PA, I am 24 I did track and field since 7th grade which got me in to lifting. I did it though high school and in college where I got more in to Olympic lifting and some power lifting. After college and track I started to lean more towards power lifting. I have not done a meet yet I am trying to get my weight down to about 215-220 I am almost there. I went to college for history when I tell people that I was a history major they look at me like really. I guess most people don’t expect someone that like to power lift can also like to study history. Right now as a job I am a bouncer and morning manager of a bar down in NC Outer banks in the summer.

Wrath91
01-23-12, 5:18 pm
Whats up everyone, my names Justin. Im from springfield, mass. Ive been following/reading this forum for a few years and have always been inspired by it. I left the air force after 10 months of service to help out my family. Currently going to school for health fitness and nutrition. Ive had friends come and go, none have ever been serious about working out and think theres something wrong with me haha, im sure im not the only one but when im lifting its the greatest feeling in the world, i feel at home. I hope to learn more from this forum which im sure i will.

Ye I understand what you mean when you talk about feeling of lifting bro, ain't nothing like it in world right?Thats why we do what we do and we bust our asses to improve ourselves daily bases.
Welcome aboard brother,we are glad we have you among animals and you will find great stuff here.
Good luck in future life and training bro.

Wrath

Wrath91
01-23-12, 5:20 pm
Hey guys my name is Don, I am from Langhorne PA, I am 24 I did track and field since 7th grade which got me in to lifting. I did it though high school and in college where I got more in to Olympic lifting and some power lifting. After college and track I started to lean more towards power lifting. I have not done a meet yet I am trying to get my weight down to about 215-220 I am almost there. I went to college for history when I tell people that I was a history major they look at me like really. I guess most people don’t expect someone that like to power lift can also like to study history. Right now as a job I am a bouncer and morning manager of a bar down in NC Outer banks in the summer.

Welcome among animals brother , we are glad to have ya!
I wish you good luck with future training bro and your business aswell!

Wrath

JURISDOCTOR35
01-24-12, 10:31 am
Hi my brothers,
I am a newbie to this sport and I am now addicted. I have been training for a 1.5 years, six days a week. I am from Brooklyn, N.Y. and am pursing law. My goal is to compete in a " Figure" competition soon. I am a feminine Puerto Rican girl so I hope that I can contribute and bring alot of flavor to all of my brothers. I strongly believe in " Blood, Sweat and Tears. I am highly motivated and goal oriented. I am here for all of my brothers so dont be shy to shoot me an email or P.M. I am hoping to find a brother located in Brooklyn that can fine tune my training skills. I am very excited that I am part of the " Family" and look forward to meeting and talking with all of my brothers. " Peace"

JURISDOCTOR35
01-24-12, 10:36 am
Continue having that motivation, its awesome!

mohan
01-24-12, 10:37 am
you can call me doshen, little bit old school to the new school gym, long term goals, 500 all the way around, dead, bench and squat, keepin real... work hard vacation hard in my book. Animal all the way!

JURISDOCTOR35
01-24-12, 10:40 am
Continue being motivated, its awesome!

Sprint
01-26-12, 10:35 am
you can call me doshen, little bit old school to the new school gym, long term goals, 500 all the way around, dead, bench and squat, keepin real... work hard vacation hard in my book. Animal all the way!

You're in the right place buddy

abucci58@gmail.com
01-26-12, 8:14 pm
Whatsup fellas? Glad to be a member of the FORVM. I've been readin it for years but just signed up as a member. I'm 19 years old and just recently called a quits to my football career (12 years), and am now focused on bodybuilding. I've been training since i was 12 or 13. Looking forward to making some contributions to this already legendary forum. Stay strong brothers, and remember: It's not the type of car you drive, it's the size of the arm hanging out the window.

MosephOmega
01-26-12, 11:19 pm
Yo, Yo, YO!!! My family calls me Moe, My Name is Maurice. I'm 6"4' 180lbs and looking to start the long hard road to 225.. Why 225? I guess I feel like I would be a real bad ass at 225lbs.lol. I live in Savannah, Ga now. Here from Los Angeles. I work in Aviation. Strike a conversation with me and lets live and learn. looking forward to crossing line with the family.. PEACE!

smoothballer
01-27-12, 8:36 am
Welcome fellas!

ArMoReD
01-27-12, 3:51 pm
What's up Brothers

I'm Ben from southeast MO. I'm 6'1, 22 years old, and I weigh in at 237 pounds as of 10 min ago. I'm getting my AG Business degree, working for the University of Missouri and doing my best to live like an Animal. My main goal is to lose fat and gain mass. I'm taking Rage, Flex, and Real Gains. I'm doing the Five Day Split, and any advice is greatly appreciated. I've got four days until I can do upper body again, since I have an irritated upper bicep. Good to be here.

ArMoReD

Throw me a message anytime!

supa nate
01-28-12, 1:35 am
Dont know much what to say here, Pritty much like ever one else her I guess, chaseing mass and strength.

29 years old, 187lbs 5ft5 - Have been trying to add size to my frame most of my adult years, family never let me lift when I was a lad.

Car crash at 16 lost a stack of muscle spent 6+ months feeling sore and sorry for my self and diagnosed with celiacs disease last year.

so now in eating right for the for 28 years of my life, started Rage's HRT 2 weeks ago and seeing change all ready.

I figured Hell if Wrath can come back after his crash I can start swinging iron again to!!!

Thanks

spewy68
01-28-12, 2:08 am
Hey fellas welcome to The Forvm at Animalpak.com. Start off by telling us something about yourself—what you do, your interests, how you got into this game... Something that will give us insight into who you are.

Here's the lowdown on J-Dawg...
My role in The Forvm will be kinda like a captain. If you have any issues or problems that you run into, any questions, start with The Henchmen and work your way up to The Watchmen. If you still have a problem, get in touch with me.

For me it is a great honor to be a part of such a noble undertaking. I'm proud of every member of The Legion who make up this great forum, this place we call home, The Forvm.

hi my name is colin i am 43 years old from australia .

Wrath91
01-28-12, 3:44 am
hi my name is colin i am 43 years old from australia .

Welcome brother!

TEAM MCCLOSKEY
01-28-12, 5:57 am
What's up to all the animalpak forum. My name is Bob Mccloskey and I've been involved in this great sport as a lifter and strength and conditioning coach for 35yrs. I coach my son and daughter, Anthony and Anna. They've both been in the sport for 11 and 9 yrs.both have made huge accomplishments in the sport hitting numerous world records in different feds. Ant's-20 yrs old, best; sqt-860,bp-600,dl-715,tot-2125 and Anna-18 yrs old,;sqt-580,bp-300,dl-475,she just won the WPC World Championships in latvia in Nov, also taking home best lifter.Anthony is the starting MLB at Westchester Golden Rams football program and Anna is a thrower at Auburn University on the WarEagle track and field team. Just a short note to say yo! We're looking to start a journey log w/ both Ant and Anna's training.Looking forward to getting this started. Great to be here!!!!!!!!!!!

gentlegiant
01-30-12, 1:53 pm
Just wanted to introduce myself before I start posting. My name is Zach. I am 22 and from Georgia. I wrestled as a freshman in high school and truly enjoyed the lifting aspect of it. I didn't enjoy the wrestling aspect, so after that one season I stopped. I went directly into lacrosse after that, but ended up quitting because I was getting picked on. Eventually, my dad introduced me to bodybuilding and showed me proper form and I have been passionate about it ever since. I competed once at 17, and would like to step back on stage one day. That's just a little bit of background info on me. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Wrath91
01-30-12, 2:14 pm
What's up to all the animalpak forum. My name is Bob Mccloskey and I've been involved in this great sport as a lifter and strength and conditioning coach for 35yrs. I coach my son and daughter, Anthony and Anna. They've both been in the sport for 11 and 9 yrs.both have made huge accomplishments in the sport hitting numerous world records in different feds. Ant's-20 yrs old, best; sqt-860,bp-600,dl-715,tot-2125 and Anna-18 yrs old,;sqt-580,bp-300,dl-475,she just won the WPC World Championships in latvia in Nov, also taking home best lifter.Anthony is the starting MLB at Westchester Golden Rams football program and Anna is a thrower at Auburn University on the WarEagle track and field team. Just a short note to say yo! We're looking to start a journey log w/ both Ant and Anna's training.Looking forward to getting this started. Great to be here!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome , it's great to have you here!And looking forward to your journey.
I wish good luck and all the best for you and your children,you must be so proud of them.

Wrath91
01-30-12, 2:16 pm
Just wanted to introduce myself before I start posting. My name is Zach. I am 22 and from Georgia. I wrestled as a freshman in high school and truly enjoyed the lifting aspect of it. I didn't enjoy the wrestling aspect, so after that one season I stopped. I went directly into lacrosse after that, but ended up quitting because I was getting picked on. Eventually, my dad introduced me to bodybuilding and showed me proper form and I have been passionate about it ever since. I competed once at 17, and would like to step back on stage one day. That's just a little bit of background info on me. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Welcome brother.
We are glad to have you here and I hope we will see you soon on stage.
Wish you best of luck!

Mike in ABC
01-30-12, 5:22 pm
My name is Mike, I'm 23 from the Bronx. I never competed before, I dont think Im ready. Love to workout, been doing it for 7 years. I came a long way but still have way more to go. I weigh about 148lbs, when I started I was only 120lbs, I wish I was like 200lbs but I think Im strong for my weight. I cant gain weight for nothing! I know I need to eat more but that's hard to do I think. But I will take what i can get. good to be apart of the family, hope to learn a lot.

Appollonian
01-30-12, 8:59 pm
Welcome everyone!

Still in the GA area? There is an active ABC out o the Atlanta area. Good to have you on!

Jennifer
01-30-12, 9:03 pm
Hey gang,

My name is Jenn. I'm from Canada. My goals are to completely transform my body from fluff to buff. I'm not new to weightlifting, but very rusty... essentially starting from scratch. I was very athletic throughout high school and college, but then life sort of got in the way. Looking forward to getting back into it. On this site to learn from all those that have been at it for a while.

Current Weight: 203 lbs
Height: 5'7"

Thanks for having me!
Cheers

kels16
01-31-12, 1:16 am
hey whats up guys! Kelvin here, new to animal forums but not the products. Im 21 and 190lbs and live in bergen county, New jersey! Been training hard for about a year now, still in the experimenting phase as to what workouts work and which ones don't do much. Came here to seek advice and see what the real animals are doing!

AlecWisecup
02-01-12, 2:28 pm
How's it hangin' everyone,

My name is Alec, I'm a 20 year old college guy who lives and attends school in Michigan. I have been lifting since I was 16, but not.necessarily lifting hardcore. When I first started out I weighed 235 pounds and after much determination, I had cut 80-85 pounds in 8 months. I hit the iron hard and was eager to get into shape. Since then, I have slowly buy surely been putting on weight and my goal is to hit 180-185 with 10% bf...give or take a few percent.

I am about 5'8" currently weighing in at 165-170. Like most everyone else, I have my good and not so grand days in the gym. I have hit platues and have also made kick ass gains.

I have joined the Animal family because I love the weight room and simply cannot get enough of it. I like sharing ideas and experiences with people, as well as get some valuable input to. I am still young and I am here to learn, and I have loads of learning to come. I am looking for anyone and everyone's input on supplements, workout routines, and eating suggestions.

I thank everyone for allowing me into the club! Lift hard gentlemen (and ladies) and show the RAGE in the gym.

schwasj
02-01-12, 3:39 pm
I'm 34, was a competitive Rugby Player for several years in my late teens and early 20's. I've recently gotten back into working out, getting back into shape and generally getting healthy again. My goal is to play "old mans" rugby in the next year. (35 and older).

I'm currently finishing off my first cycle of Test, and take Pak and Flex daily. I posted about combining cuts and m-stak earlier today and realized I never properly introduced myself.

Little bit more about me:

I put more miles on a motorcycle each year then on a car.
I've lost about 30 pounds in the past year (258 to 230).
I live in Denver.

My current goals:

Loose more fat, put on more muscle. I'd like my goal weight to be about 215-220 (I'm 6'3")
Rugby Rugby Rugby without embarrassing myself!

ibnmahama
02-01-12, 3:39 pm
Am from Chicago Illinois, live in Washington state at the moment. I started

working out in 2005 just knowing the basics, then in 2007, my big brother

got me into the actual game with guidance, my workouts were solely based on

bodybuilding workouts. In march of 2010, i decided to try out powerlifting with the

goals of getting stronger and pushing my limits. love powerlifting, basketball and

football. Am currently studying Pre-law at Washington state university.

Hey fellas welcome to The Forvm at Animalpak.com. Start off by telling us something about yourself—what you do, your interests, how you got into this game... Something that will give us insight into who you are.

Here's the lowdown on J-Dawg...
My role in The Forvm will be kinda like a captain. If you have any issues or problems that you run into, any questions, start with The Henchmen and work your way up to The Watchmen. If you still have a problem, get in touch with me.

For me it is a great honor to be a part of such a noble undertaking. I'm proud of every member of The Legion who make up this great forum, this place we call home, The Forvm.

ibnmahama
02-01-12, 3:51 pm
Am from Chicago, Illinois. I began working out in 2005 just knowing a few basic

stuff, then in 2007 i moved to Washington and my big brother helped me get to

another level through guidance, with workouts mainly consisting of bodybuilding

ways. In may of 2010, i did started training as a powerlifter, did my first meet in

June of that year, i have loved it ever since cos i try to get stronger every day and

keep pushing my limts. My interest are basketball, football and among others. am

currently studying pre-law at Washington State university.

scotty2dogs
02-03-12, 10:59 pm
Alright folks, originally from England but now living in Singapore. Mainly train in martial arts but have always lifted as well. Currently using the strong lifts programme and loving it, I'm also training for my 2nd marathon and oddly enough the strong lifts is having a really positive impact on the longer training runs. I'm not really built for running so everything helps!!! I've always struggled with body fat, when training for my first mArathon I was running 70k+ a week near to the end of my schedule and body fat didn't drop. Only thing that works for me is lifting and cutting carbs - not an option when youre running those sort of distances so have added the strong lifts into my schedule and seems to be working (only 2 weeks in)
Look forward to asking you guys a lot of questions"!!!
Cheers

TestosteRocha
02-04-12, 11:24 am
From LA California, Been liftin since i was 11, grew up fat but was able to transform my body little by little working Hard and Smart. My Current standings are 220lbs ~15% BF (give or take) 5 ft 8 in... this is mid way through my bulking stage which has about 3-4 weeks left then ima hit it hard with summer cut and drop down to 200 hoping to be at 11-12%bf in a matter of 2-3 months. Natural gifts of my body include massive thighs that i barely workout (I know, I know, but im scared my pants arent gonna fit if i was to actually focus on my legs), also im Proud of my biceps (18in. last time i checked). I dont like to think of mmy weak points as things i suck at i like to think of them as things im gonna improve...which would be my lats and my back which ive been hitting extra hard on this bulk and made major progress.

"Reason why i do this?"

Because i love it, and i wont stop till the body ive dreamt of is flexing right in front of my mirror...also to Bang Whoo Bags

Sprint
02-04-12, 2:29 pm
hey whats up guys! Kelvin here, new to animal forums but not the products. Im 21 and 190lbs and live in bergen county, New jersey! Been training hard for about a year now, still in the experimenting phase as to what workouts work and which ones don't do much. Came here to seek advice and see what the real animals are doing!

Hey buddy

Hey gang,

My name is Jenn. I'm from Canada. My goals are to completely transform my body from fluff to buff. I'm not new to weightlifting, but very rusty... essentially starting from scratch. I was very athletic throughout high school and college, but then life sort of got in the way. Looking forward to getting back into it. On this site to learn from all those that have been at it for a while.

Current Weight: 203 lbs
Height: 5'7"

Thanks for having me!
Cheers

Ooh do we have a fellow athlete in our midst?

How's it hangin' everyone,

My name is Alec, I'm a 20 year old college guy who lives and attends school in Michigan. I have been lifting since I was 16, but not.necessarily lifting hardcore. When I first started out I weighed 235 pounds and after much determination, I had cut 80-85 pounds in 8 months. I hit the iron hard and was eager to get into shape. Since then, I have slowly buy surely been putting on weight and my goal is to hit 180-185 with 10% bf...give or take a few percent.

I am about 5'8" currently weighing in at 165-170. Like most everyone else, I have my good and not so grand days in the gym. I have hit platues and have also made kick ass gains.

I have joined the Animal family because I love the weight room and simply cannot get enough of it. I like sharing ideas and experiences with people, as well as get some valuable input to. I am still young and I am here to learn, and I have loads of learning to come. I am looking for anyone and everyone's input on supplements, workout routines, and eating suggestions.

I thank everyone for allowing me into the club! Lift hard gentlemen (and ladies) and show the RAGE in the gym.

You're in the right place

I'm 34, was a competitive Rugby Player for several years in my late teens and early 20's. I've recently gotten back into working out, getting back into shape and generally getting healthy again. My goal is to play "old mans" rugby in the next year. (35 and older).

I'm currently finishing off my first cycle of Test, and take Pak and Flex daily. I posted about combining cuts and m-stak earlier today and realized I never properly introduced myself.

Little bit more about me:

I put more miles on a motorcycle each year then on a car.
I've lost about 30 pounds in the past year (258 to 230).
I live in Denver.

My current goals:

Loose more fat, put on more muscle. I'd like my goal weight to be about 215-220 (I'm 6'3")
Rugby Rugby Rugby without embarrassing myself!

Welcome home

Wands
02-08-12, 3:13 pm
Well gentlemen it seems like it was a long road to get here, but... I'm a 25 year old kid who's been seriously training once again for about a year and a half. Played lacrosse back in highschool and then promptly became a self destructive son of a bitch for several years. Now we'll see what I can shape out of this naturally thin body. Catch you around.

Oh and being the smallest on these boards most likely here are the stats at the moment:
6'2"
167lbs.

Jay
02-08-12, 3:27 pm
Well gentlemen it seems like it was a long road to get here, but... I'm a 25 year old kid who's been seriously training once again for about a year and a half. Played lacrosse back in highschool and then promptly became a self destructive son of a bitch for several years. Now we'll see what I can shape out of this naturally thin body. Catch you around.

Oh and being the smallest on these boards most likely here are the stats at the moment:
6'2"
167lbs.

Welcome. And size doesnt matter around here. Youll find enough good information in no time to reach your goals.

johnsimila
02-09-12, 9:33 am
What's up everyone. I just got back to this forum. I was a member about 4 years ago but with life and all that I just got away from it. I'm back now and I'm excited to be here. I like everything thats going on and I love the support and help that everyone provides to each other. I look forward to sharing some knowledge and learning from others as well. I've been lifting for about 6 years now. I love to learn about lifting and bodybuilding and all that goes with it. I look forward to learning alot from this forum.

JC32
02-09-12, 10:55 am
Just stopping in to introduce myself... my name is Julie, and I'm from WV. I'm a certified Athletic Trainer and NASM Performance Enhancement Specialist with a Master's in Exercise Science. I've competed in various sports from age 5 through college. I started hitting the weights in HS, but truly got serious about it during my undergrad years. I've dealt with health issues all of my life, but it's not a crutch... it's a blessing in disguise. It's motivated me, pushed me harder, and helped me discover my passion for all things health/fitness related.

I really look forward to joining this community, and hope I can be a contributing member in some way! :D The Animal "mantra" suits my personality, so its only natural that I ended up here! B Con chose me to run a Rage log over at bb.com, but I'm going to post it up here as well --- so be on the lookout! :p

SammyCarnage
02-15-12, 1:08 am
Whats going on brothers?

I am currently deployed to Afghanistan, and have been lifting for a about 2 years now, I got into as a way to have something in my life that I directly control. When I lift, there is nothing but me and The Iron. I work as a comms guy for the unit and am really proud to be a part of something so big. This site is where I come for motivation, advice, and anything else that I may need. Huge fan of Animal and what they stand for, always lifting hard, and leaving it all where it belongs. I have rebuilt from injuries, and have really come a long way, and it is largely thanks to what I find on this site.

Thanks for letting me be a part of it!
Death or Glory!
SammyCarnage