PDA

View Full Version : Yo Fellas, Introduce Yourself...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28

Wrath91
02-15-12, 4:58 am
Howdy all....,

Just saying hello from here in PA. Nice site you have setup, and GREAT to see some forums finally here! :)

Little about me? 39 years old, currently 215lbs at somewhere around 13%. Training, seriously at least, for the past 2 years. Future goals? Size and Strength. Considering that 3 years ago, I weighed in at a whopping 300lbs, eh, I have to make sure the size doesn't come back TOO quickly, LOL.

Anyway, glad to be here, and hope to participate as often as possible.

Later all.

Great job with that transformation brother, and we are glad to have you here.
Good luck!

Wrath91
02-15-12, 4:59 am
I am 33 yrs old, a Drill Sergeant in ITB down in FT Benning, been lifting seriously about 6 months now after a long time away, weigh in at 243 now adays, want to get back up to 260-270, looking forward to this forum tried others and was not too excited.

Welcome and we are looking forward in helping you do that and make it more excited.

Wrath91
02-15-12, 5:02 am
Just saying "hi" for now.

The stats:
WEIGHT: 125lbs <--- Get bigger!

What's there to know about me? Well for one, it's the new year 2007, and i'm pissed. The reason is simple, I worked my butt off over the summer but being a college student, money ain't easy to come buy and schedules are crazy. I woke up sometime over holiday break just plain pissed because I'd realized I'd let my hard earned gains get away from me over the past semester.

What's important? That starting today I'm taking that back. First day of the winter semester. I'm taking my body back and making it the temple it should be. Each day I should be bigger than the day before.

Mass gains will be the name of the game for me this year, and i'm going to be telling you guys how it's going, and i'm going to be looking to everyone here to help me out.

You are right about that brother, i'm student also and I completely understand you.Bring that body back brother and we are here to give you any kind of help you need doing it!
Welcome and good luck

Wrath91
02-15-12, 5:03 am
What's up fellas? Name's Vengeance, 6'4" 260lbs. 23 years old. Started bodybuilding seriously about 2 years ago. I've competed twice. Placed 7th my first go round and 4th in my first open level show. Trying to make it to 300 before I decide to lean down for my next competition.

Welcome brother , we're glad to have you!

Wrath91
02-15-12, 5:04 am
Just saying a quick hello here from PA. Originally from "Strong Island". Been lifting 18 years, and at 30 still my wife calls the iron game my mistress. In terms of goals, I got just over 9 years till I can enter the Master's Division in Power Lifting. Still time to keep the training hard and furious.

Haha nice to hear that,also you are blessed to have that good wife to support you in that way.
Keep the great work brother and welcome!

Wrath91
02-15-12, 5:05 am
Just another fella looking to make improvements day in and day out. Is there anything else? Fuck no.

Yo fellas, mikeyp here...been lifting for about 9 years...currently I'm a PHD student soon to be Dr. Mikeyp....thats just my day job the real fun comes at night and in the morning with my workouts...always looking for new circuits or training ideas...later

Welcome brothers we are glad having you here!

Wrath91
02-15-12, 5:08 am
Alright folks, originally from England but now living in Singapore. Mainly train in martial arts but have always lifted as well. Currently using the strong lifts programme and loving it, I'm also training for my 2nd marathon and oddly enough the strong lifts is having a really positive impact on the longer training runs. I'm not really built for running so everything helps!!! I've always struggled with body fat, when training for my first mArathon I was running 70k+ a week near to the end of my schedule and body fat didn't drop. Only thing that works for me is lifting and cutting carbs - not an option when youre running those sort of distances so have added the strong lifts into my schedule and seems to be working (only 2 weeks in)
Look forward to asking you guys a lot of questions"!!!
Cheers

Looking forward answering them brother!
Welcome!

Wrath91
02-15-12, 5:12 am
From LA California, Been liftin since i was 11, grew up fat but was able to transform my body little by little working Hard and Smart. My Current standings are 220lbs ~15% BF (give or take) 5 ft 8 in... this is mid way through my bulking stage which has about 3-4 weeks left then ima hit it hard with summer cut and drop down to 200 hoping to be at 11-12%bf in a matter of 2-3 months. Natural gifts of my body include massive thighs that i barely workout (I know, I know, but im scared my pants arent gonna fit if i was to actually focus on my legs), also im Proud of my biceps (18in. last time i checked). I dont like to think of mmy weak points as things i suck at i like to think of them as things im gonna improve...which would be my lats and my back which ive been hitting extra hard on this bulk and made major progress.

"Reason why i do this?"

Because i love it, and i wont stop till the body ive dreamt of is flexing right in front of my mirror...also to Bang Whoo Bags

Welcome brother and keep pumping those leg no matter what,who cares about pants 'LOL' Only bodypart I wan't to be maxed out as I can possibly can are legs.
Of course not everybody opinion is same so If you are scared of not fitting you pants them I recommend you just to train them for strenght and endurance,not for pump,but don't just let em be.Of course that's just my advise.
Peace bro,we are glad having you here!
Good luck

TManning
02-16-12, 9:43 am
Hey everybody names Ty 20 years old come from Jersey and Ive been lifting hardcore for about a year now. At this point I am only 150 pounds unfortunately i am a hard gainer and I would definitely like to move that up as much as possible within the next few years. As far as lifting I got into when I was about 16 just to keep in shape didn't really try hard at it. Then just last year I decided I really wanted to challenge myself and do heavier weights and pretty much just get nasty with it. So please any info or tips you got for me let me know.

Universal Rep
02-16-12, 9:46 am
Hey everybody names Ty 20 years old come from Jersey and Ive been lifting hardcore for about a year now. At this point I am only 150 pounds unfortunately i am a hard gainer and I would definitely like to move that up as much as possible within the next few years. As far as lifting I got into when I was about 16 just to keep in shape didn't really try hard at it. Then just last year I decided I really wanted to challenge myself and do heavier weights and pretty much just get nasty with it. So please any info or tips you got for me let me know.

Jersey? Ya gotta get to a local ABC event brotha, 150 pounds or not...

TManning
02-16-12, 10:20 am
Jersey? Ya gotta get to a local ABC event brotha, 150 pounds or not...

Hey man if you can tell me where and when or how to find out Id definetly hit that up thanks

Phil1025
02-16-12, 3:56 pm
What's up? I'm Phil. I live north of Indy. If I'm not at my 8-5 my mind is on the iron game. I've been lifting for years now but i haven't gotten serious about
it until about 1-2 years ago. I found my calling. Always looking for more insight. I'd love to share what I've learned and pick up more info on the way.

Thanks!

Phil800101
02-16-12, 6:23 pm
What's up? I'm Phil. I live north of Indy. If I'm not at my 8-5 my mind is on the iron game. I've been lifting for years now but i haven't gotten serious about
it until about 1-2 years ago. I found my calling. Always looking for more insight. I'd love to share what I've learned and pick up more info on the way.

Thanks!

I never thought I'd see the day...I can no longer tell people my screenname is "Phil with numbers."

Ha ha ha, welcome aboard. I think you'll find exactly what you're looking for here.

Wrath91
02-16-12, 6:23 pm

Thanks!

You'll found plenty of knowledge here my brother.
Welcome and good luck with your training,we are here to help you with it in any possible way!

Maniak Mack
02-16-12, 6:52 pm
Well, I feel like a stranger all over again. I'm stateside again after an extended stay away. Still in Fort Bragg, NC and ready to get back into the biz again.
OH! And all you guys who think Cuba is a great place to go, they seriously lack a decent gym. Well, where I was at anyway.

Wrath91
02-17-12, 11:09 am
Well, I feel like a stranger all over again. I'm stateside again after an extended stay away. Still in Fort Bragg, NC and ready to get back into the biz again.
OH! And all you guys who think Cuba is a great place to go, they seriously lack a decent gym. Well, where I was at anyway.

Welcome back we are glad to have you and share experience and knowledge with ya bro!

Jakekeeb
02-18-12, 9:06 am
Whats goin on fellas?

I have been lifting on and off since I was 14 (started for wrestling). Then I joined the Navy. When I turned 20, I started taking the game more serious and made some huge advancements (went from 175lbs to 200lbs body weight that year).
After I turned 21, I moved to Italy for 3 years and got lazy and fat. Now that I am back state side, I am ready to make a change, and get back into the game. Not doing it for comps right now, but I may consider it in my future once I get on track.
I am in the Virginia Beach area, and would love to see an ABC started around here. If anyone has questions, let me know.

World Eater
02-19-12, 8:47 am
Oi. I'm a 20yo dude from the Dutch west coast. I'm a cabinet maker/woodworker but have grown to love the iron almost as much as wood...

Started "fitness" about a year ago to recover from a shitty back injury, then moved on to "want to stay in shape" but after some time in the gym that changed to "fuck this shit, I want MORE" during fall/winter. At 6'5//190lbs I'm not much of a bear yet but I'm working on discipline and getting my food right. Can't wait to see what things are like 5 years from now. Will probably be a lurker on here but this shit is pretty inspiring so who knows what the future will bring.

Wrath91
02-19-12, 9:43 am
Whats goin on fellas?

I have been lifting on and off since I was 14 (started for wrestling). Then I joined the Navy. When I turned 20, I started taking the game more serious and made some huge advancements (went from 175lbs to 200lbs body weight that year).
After I turned 21, I moved to Italy for 3 years and got lazy and fat. Now that I am back state side, I am ready to make a change, and get back into the game. Not doing it for comps right now, but I may consider it in my future once I get on track.
I am in the Virginia Beach area, and would love to see an ABC started around here. If anyone has questions, let me know.

Welcome to forvm and welcome back to bodybuilding!
Good luck with your future training,we are here to help you with advices about training,nutrition and supplements as much as we can, and I hope we'll see you on stage in future.

rnitto
02-20-12, 5:22 pm
What's up brothers, my name is Roger, I'm from New Jersey, I have a passion for bodybuilding, it's been my lifestyle for the past 10 yrs. Also wanna mention that I had to pleasure to meet Wrath at the ABC at World Gym in Dunellen. He's truly an inspiration and what a class act, really nice guy.

samrod
02-20-12, 7:32 pm
hello all - i don't have a fancy story, i just work hard and play hard. other than my family and my work; bodybuilding and health is my life. i hit a bit of a plateau about a year ago that i haven't been able to shake. i joined the animal family as it seems to be the best fit for my personality and attitude and what i need to shake this plateau. i am looking forward to reading some solid advice and hopefully giving some too.

MELTDOWN
02-20-12, 9:36 pm
Welcome both rnitto and samrod. Jump in, feel at home and join they frey.

sworn_enemy
02-20-12, 10:17 pm
Hey. I'm Paul from NC. Born and raised in NY. Played College lacrosse upstate and needed an ass kicking hobby when married life took over. I was no noobie in the gym but I didn't fully consume my lifestyle with bodybuilding until I saw pumping Iron.

At the time Arnold was king and I saw how Lou Ferrigno was the only guy who made Arnold look small on stage. It was then I decided I needed to fully immerse myself in this lifestyle. Live it everyday and some day I would have my glory.

I find this site to be the most motivational thing I have ever been apart of!

"I live for this"

Wrath91
02-21-12, 7:04 am
Hey. I'm Paul from NC. Born and raised in NY. Played College lacrosse upstate and needed an ass kicking hobby when married life took over. I was no noobie in the gym but I didn't fully consume my lifestyle with bodybuilding until I saw pumping Iron.

At the time Arnold was king and I saw how Lou Ferrigno was the only guy who made Arnold look small on stage. It was then I decided I needed to fully immerse myself in this lifestyle. Live it everyday and some day I would have my glory.

I find this site to be the most motivational thing I have ever been apart of!

"I live for this"

Welcome home brother!

MAXTORQ
02-22-12, 2:50 pm
yO Fellas,

Im MAXTORQ and Its an HONOR to join the F O R V M.
Besides an Bodybuilder am also a husband and a father, a owner operator in the trucking industry.
Even tho' I started late in my young life to beigin a Bodybuilding lifestyle, its been a great way to relax and apply my self to better my health.
I need all the help i can get from the F O R V M.
Thank you J-Dawg and the F O R V M,

houndz
02-23-12, 12:54 am
A tore ACL, MCL , blown out meniscus in the RT knee, Skinned 2in of meat off the left shoulder, in a truck wreck. Just to list recent set backs, still after long rehab gettin everything on point again . Setting new PR's every week , looking forward to becoming a true member of this community. See yall in the cage.

CSM
02-25-12, 3:44 am
Hello Men.
I am a career US Army Soldier who loves to train. I love to learn even more and that is why I am here. Knowledge is power and l look forward to gaining that here.I am currently in Afghanistan.

See ya in the Gym

Wrath91
02-25-12, 5:31 am
yO Fellas,

Im MAXTORQ and Its an HONOR to join the F O R V M.
Besides an Bodybuilder am also a husband and a father, a owner operator in the trucking industry.
Even tho' I started late in my young life to beigin a Bodybuilding lifestyle, its been a great way to relax and apply my self to better my health.
I need all the help i can get from the F O R V M.
Thank you J-Dawg and the F O R V M,

Welcome

iron_life_84
02-27-12, 1:45 pm
What's up men? Andrew from Springfield, MO here. Only been in the game for just under a year now, but the moment I stepped into the gym it pretty much became my obsession. I have a great passion for bodybuilding and its literally given me new direction in life. Hope to learn as much as I can. The Brotherhood of Animal is truly inspirational.

Ronnie Diesel esq
02-27-12, 1:48 pm
My name is Ronnie Bledsoe from Ashland, KY. New to the forum but my friend BamBam92 told me to start getting on here and to post up for the ABC for the Arnold. Will be here off and on as best I can but good to meet everyone. Take care

IronHulk
02-27-12, 7:41 pm
Wutsup everyone, name is Jose. I'm 24 years old living in Mechanicville, NY and training at Golds Gym Clifton Park. Started getting serious about lifting about 3 years ago and I fell in love with it! Cant wait to contribute to the forums and learn new things!

sworn_enemy
02-27-12, 10:59 pm
Wutsup everyone, name is Jose. I'm 24 years old living in Mechanicville, NY and training at Golds Gym Clifton Park. Started getting serious about lifting about 3 years ago and I fell in love with it! Cant wait to contribute to the forums and learn new things!

Dude I grew up in Rotterdam NY. Wrestled at Schalmont High. I played Lacrosse with a lot of guys from Shen.

N. Motta
02-27-12, 11:16 pm
What's up men? Andrew from Springfield, MO here. Only been in the game for just under a year now, but the moment I stepped into the gym it pretty much became my obsession. I have a great passion for bodybuilding and its literally given me new direction in life. Hope to learn as much as I can. The Brotherhood of Animal is truly inspirational.

My name is Ronnie Bledsoe from Ashland, KY. New to the forum but my friend BamBam92 told me to start getting on here and to post up for the ABC for the Arnold. Will be here off and on as best I can but good to meet everyone. Take care

Welcome fellas.

MAXTORQ
02-28-12, 1:27 am
Welcome

what can you teach me about being a bobybuilder?
Im about 3 yrs in the game now, i've done pretty good gains in streangh n size but theres the getting cut part that i cant get down right.

tree1
02-28-12, 3:52 pm
What's up fellas. My Name is Tree1 out of Newark, Ohio at 32 years I have been lifting for 15 years now after I tore my ACL playing high school football. I found a love in weight lifting and improving my strength in every way possible after missing out on the rest of my football eligible career. From that point on I now rehab athletes from the same injuries with a very strong focus on fully body strength. I have been taking Universal/Animal supplements for past 3 years and man they are the best on the market. I really like what Animal stands for as a company and brotherhood. I have one question and that is How do I change Forum Sign on Name? I would like to change it from Tree1 to Rehab101

paramedic258
02-28-12, 4:53 pm
yo fellas, this paramedic258 from ctown, oh... i got into lifting cause i wanted to make sure i wouldnt get hurt while carrying people out of the house.... my brother in law turned me on to this site, see you all at the arnold

Adamczyk89
02-28-12, 5:00 pm
Whats going on guys/gals... New here outta NJ. Been woking out for 8 years, im 23 years old 6'0 tall and 200lbs. Been a Universal fan for a longggg time. Looking forward to gaining a shit load of information and tips from you guys!

Brandon.

Boilerroom
02-29-12, 6:37 am
Hey Guys, how y'all doin? Im on a few boards so you may of seen my name pop up here & there.
31 year old Brit, ecto by nature but we all got problems :) Just plough through em.
Been training for 5 years, last year or so concentrated on PL & now just switching to Strongman to coincide with moving gyms.

Wrath91
02-29-12, 9:24 am
yo fellas, this paramedic258 from ctown, oh... i got into lifting cause i wanted to make sure i wouldnt get hurt while carrying people out of the house.... my brother in law turned me on to this site, see you all at the arnold

Welcome!

Wrath91
02-29-12, 9:24 am
Hey Guys, how y'all doin? Im on a few boards so you may of seen my name pop up here & there.
31 year old Brit, ecto by nature but we all got problems :) Just plough through em.
Been training for 5 years, last year or so concentrated on PL & now just switching to Strongman to coincide with moving gyms.

Welcome!

RAW_Rhyno275
02-29-12, 9:51 am
Hey everyone, Just finishing up my first year of training and Competing in the USAPL and what better way to cap off a "rookie" year then the RAW Challenger at the ARNOLD!!

I'm 35 from Reading, PA and never in my life did a squat or deadlift until I stepped foot into Vision Fitness December 9, 2010.
8 weeks later I was in my first competition hitting a 1285 total (451 Squat, 363 Bench, 474 Deadlift)
RAW Nationals was next on the agenda to qualify for the RAW Challenge at the ARNOLD and totaled 1499 (540 Squat, 385 Bench, 573 Deadlift)

Found a local Hardcore gym in Reading and armed with a Dynamic/MaX effort training regime I was off to train for some new PR's in Columbus.
Test Day in December ended with a 1570 Total (585 Squat, 405 Bench, 580 Deadlift)
Now that all my training is done and I have set my openers it's time to focus and prepare mentally for some big lifts on the platform in Columbus...oh and of course stop by the ANIMAL CAGE to check out some heavy lifting!!!!

Big Lifts and PR's to all,
Rhyno

Turbo
02-29-12, 12:07 pm
Hey,

New guy from Somerset, Kentuncky. I just started out going to the gym regularly. I'm 25 years old and weigh in at about 155. I'm a hardgainer but looking to jump up to around 170 to 180. I'm currently taking the Animal M-stak and trying to get on a stable diet. I build racecars outside my job as a tech support agent for Blackboard inc, not the most exciting job but it pays the bills decently. I look forward to meeting all of you and getting some tips from the site.

Carlson1
03-02-12, 7:41 am
Sup guys. I'm 28 and living a little ways outta salt lake city, utah. I've been lifting for awile now but I'm looking for some direction and by the looks of it I found the place! I'd love some insite on bodybuilding. Props to N. Motta that told me about this place about a year ago but failed to look into it till now. Thanks guys.

Matt D
03-02-12, 11:44 am
Matt D here, new to the FORVM, not new to the iron game, just getting back into it.

Ex cop in central Ohio. 41 years old, but don't feel it, yet. Glad to be back into it....

EssexCounty
03-02-12, 12:48 pm
Weight: 313lb and quickly dropping

I am slowly getting back into the gym. I let myself go over the past year and I am really motivated to get the physique that I desire. I hope that I'll be able to learn a few things an share a few things that I've learned along my journey to personal fitness.

Appollonian
03-02-12, 1:18 pm
Matt D here, new to the FORVM, not new to the iron game, just getting back into it.

Ex cop in central Ohio. 41 years old, but don't feel it, yet. Glad to be back into it....

Glad you are here.

Weight: 313lb and quickly dropping

I am slowly getting back into the gym. I let myself go over the past year and I am really motivated to get the physique that I desire. I hope that I'll be able to learn a few things an share a few things that I've learned along my journey to personal fitness.

There is a fairly active ABC community in Atlanta, GA. I plan on hitting one up in the next few months.

Check them out here: Link to GA/ATL ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?10855-Georgia-Animals)

BigMonster
03-02-12, 1:50 pm
Hi fellas,

My name is Ike, my friends call me Monster. My home is in Louisiana, but I am currently living in Iraq due to being deployed. I've been seriously working out for about 4 years and I've really gotten into it over the last 4 months. I'm 6'5, 315 pounds, and I'm trying to drop down to about 280 and keep packing on the muscle. It's good to be apart of the legion, and I look forward to learning and contributing what I can.

Peace

N. Motta
03-02-12, 1:56 pm
Sup guys. I'm 28 and living a little ways outta salt lake city, utah. I've been lifting for awile now but I'm looking for some direction and by the looks of it I found the place! I'd love some insite on bodybuilding. Props to N. Motta that told me about this place about a year ago but failed to look into it till now. Thanks guys.

This cat is shady. Used to be an alleged crime fighter, alias of Trevor Storm. Haha. I'll try to throw some good articles and threads your way buddy. Glad you're on here. I owe most of my knowledge to this place.

jbaez90
03-02-12, 6:54 pm
what's happenin guys? j baez here from socal, been lifting for 5 years now on and off due to injuries, or school and work. recently went to the LA fit expo where i met Tom "Rage" Fuller, who is the nicest fckin guy ever, he ivited to the ABC in long beach on feb 25th, where i met brad rowe, another badass guy. real down to earth. anyway, i became a fan of this company because of evan centopani, my favorite bodybuilder (i got his md mag issue today by the way!!), animalproducts are great shit. hope to meet some of you livin in socal at the next abc

peace,
joe

Mindpower
03-03-12, 4:40 am
Hey guys , my name is Simeon i'm 19, liviing in Europe, Bulgaria probably most of you never heard of. Anyway a bit about me , I've started bar workouts at the age of 17 and recently started going to the local gym and i'm totally hooked up. I'm currently working out 5 times a week and i feel great. I will start my journey any time soon so you can guys give me any tips about my training.

Peace

piersonte
03-03-12, 8:02 am
Whats up!

Little about me hmmmmm. Im 27 did 4 years in the Corps from 02 to 06. Got really fat afterwards went from 238ish to 246ish mean as hell to fat as hell. 2010 went from 246ish to 180 in a matter of roughly 6 months. 2012 here we are i was at 198ish 2-3 weeks ago now im at 207 lookin to tightin up and bulk up a little. Not to much haha the wife dont like to much bulk and im sure we all know an angry woman isnt worth the muscle haha. Anywho lookin forward to getting to know you all. Oh currently a student 3 semesters till associates is done.

EssexCounty
03-03-12, 11:31 am
Glad you are here.

There is a fairly active ABC community in Atlanta, GA. I plan on hitting one up in the next few months.

Check them out here: Link to GA/ATL ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?10855-Georgia-Animals)

Thanks for the link.!

Appollonian
03-03-12, 2:29 pm
Thanks for the link.!

My pleasure; we are all here for eachother.

theguest
03-03-12, 6:11 pm
Hey fellas,
I'm from Ontario, Canada. I'm new to this forum and to bodybuilding. Been training brazilian jiu jitsu for 3 years and I'm now turning to bodybuilding/weight training as another hobby. Look forward to chatting with everyone.

Riotrivers
03-05-12, 2:31 pm
Hey there guys!

The name is Rivers, Im from Cornwall in England. I am currently serving with the British Army (although currently in am based in Canada until mid April).

I am a keen Skydiver have around 400 jumps and do not plan on stopping soon!

reason that brought me to this forum; are the quality products and to keep up to date with the latest information knocking around.

My goals are:

To train correctly to obtain a low BF% and put on muscle. Due to skydiving and been military i do not need to weight much over 200lbs.

Currently i sitting at around 194lbs with a BF% of around 15-16% est and 6'0 tall.

I look forward to getting to know some of you better and contributing to this forum!

Big Kuntry
03-05-12, 6:28 pm
Been in the Air Force for 16 years, liftin regularly since 2003.
Been from one extreme to the other as far as physique goes, at 6'3" was 165 when I joined...up to a squishy 235.
Down to 185 durin a deployment to Iraq and now back to 225, but a better quality 225.
Want to make more quality gains and tighten the midsection.
Lookin forward to the advice, given and taken.

tark
03-05-12, 10:02 pm
Hey guys, im AJ im from Dayton, Ohio. I started lifting when i was 14 for high school sports and have been working off and on since then. I have just recently started taking it seriously though and love the results im starting to see. Its an honor to be part of this forum and i hope to get to meet, train and exchange ideas with as many of you as i can!!

Powermad
03-06-12, 6:06 am
Hi guys, name's TJ from Australia. Been lifting so long I can barely remember when I first touched a bar. Was an athlete and trained as part of my sport, I was 12, that was 37 years ago. Got back into it in my late teens and been going ever since, spent years in heavy powerlifting. Gettin older so am gonna hit bodybuilding hard for a change of pace. Dropped in here for some motivation and inspiration.

With a bit of luck I might know a thing or two and be able to help some people out.

Kowboy
03-06-12, 1:38 pm
Welcome to the forum (to all the new people). There is a shit ton of information on this site and just remember that this is a family. Read through the journeys and start your own. This is by far one of the best groups to be in. Both the Animals and Universal take care of us all like a family. If you need anything at all from me hit me up.

mrmorency
03-06-12, 1:49 pm
Sup fellas... my names Mike, I'm 24 and finally starting to get a bit more serious about my training. I weighed in at a whopping 300lbs Jan 1 and my goal is to get to 250lbs by June 16th (my bday). I've taken Animal products on and off for about 4 years now. Currently I'm only using Flex and Pak to take care of things while I try to lose fat. I'll be the first to admit my diet needs work but I hope that comes quickly with new insight from the guys who have "been there" and are still "doing that". I hope to be a productive member of this forum and if anyone has any questions for me I'll answer em.

AirForce
03-06-12, 1:52 pm
Currently 20 years old, served 2 1/2 years in the Air Force so far, lovin it. Plenty of gym time. Kinda small compared to you most guys on 6ft 175lbs.

Lift hard everyday though, tryin to get bigger.

Kowboy
03-06-12, 2:00 pm
Currently 20 years old, served 2 1/2 years in the Air Force so far, lovin it. Plenty of gym time. Kinda small compared to you most guys on 6ft 175lbs.

I am not in the military but work on base and hit the gym on base so if you ever hit Columbus or DSCC let me know. Lifting has changed my life for sure.

Appollonian
03-06-12, 2:46 pm

Welcome aboard!

Where are you stationed at now?

jb3198
03-06-12, 5:36 pm
Jason B checking in. 41, hitting the AM at Workout World in Anaheim. Always looking around for someone to work out with. Been lifting seriously for a year, after dropping 54 pounds last year in 4 month I have been bulking up and just putting on the pounds both my frame and iron. Always looking for more inspiration and drive...

Just moved back from Idaho last month, having grown up in Orange County it is good to be home, learned a lot from the guys out at Fitness Inc in Pocatello, and Dorian Willingham over in the Boise area... Mad props to that man for what he does!!!

Super sweet! Look forward to getting together with some people and mixing it up!~

Universal Rep
03-06-12, 5:52 pm
Jason B checking in. 41, hitting the AM at Workout World in Anaheim. Always looking around for someone to work out with. Been lifting seriously for a year, after dropping 54 pounds last year in 4 month I have been bulking up and just putting on the pounds both my frame and iron. Always looking for more inspiration and drive...

Just moved back from Idaho last month, having grown up in Orange County it is good to be home, learned a lot from the guys out at Fitness Inc in Pocatello, and Dorian Willingham over in the Boise area... Mad props to that man for what he does!!!

Super sweet! Look forward to getting together with some people and mixing it up!~

Welcome brotha...

HABIT
03-06-12, 11:31 pm
Here i am...names sam. Cali bred. Usaf/security forces. Been out for a good minute. Finally got my head straight. Game time gentlemen!

-go hard

gyzz
03-07-12, 7:09 am
Hello fellow ANIMAL members. I am 37, been working out strong for the past 6 months, made some extreme changes in putting on muscle and losing fat. New to the forvm, but not to animal (animal pak as soon as I wake up). Originally from detroit,mi now residing in toledo,oh area. Looking forward to growing bigger and stronger, any abc events let me know. Thanks

LethalDiesel
03-07-12, 11:33 am
Hey there guys!

The name is Jon, I'm from Hillsborough, NC which is about 10 minutes from Chapel Hill, NC. I'm a HVAC Service Tech and I'm also a photographer (mostly weddings). I'm 26 years old.

I started working out in December 2009. I wanted to lose weight, build muscle, and overall become healthier. I had high blood pressure and I was on the verge of needing to take medication for it. I was ~235lbs at 28% BF when I started. I'm currently 203lbs around 18% BF.

My goals are:

To obtain a lower BF% and then start putting on muscle. I've been working with Marc Lobliner on my diet/training.

I look forward to getting to know some of you better and contributing to this forum!

Travis L
03-07-12, 12:58 pm
Good afternoon, boys!

I'll keep it short and sweet for ya. I've been in the game for a few short years now. I started lifting with a close buddy of mine as we are both active duty in the United States Marine Corps. As my time comes down to separate from the military I look to transfer from one brotherhood to the other. I look forward to coming across fellow Animals in motion. Take care, fellas!

Mr. Dead
03-07-12, 1:00 pm
Just wanted to welcome the new members... There's a wealth of knowledge in here... Don't hesitate to start up a Journey thread, ask questions, etc. just dive right in...!!! You'll find that this place is all about a sense of family/belonging...

NJPUMP21912
03-07-12, 2:01 pm
Sup fellas. Just joined. I like this board, seems old school, none of that LA Fitness/Planet Fitness type of shit. Respect

Kowboy
03-07-12, 2:12 pm
Sup fellas. Just joined. I like this board, seems old school, none of that LA Fitness/Planet Fitness type of shit. Respect

We just keep the shit real here, take a look around and join the family.

jotunblod
03-09-12, 11:44 am
Hi all, my name is Ares and I am from Greece. I am 17 years old, weight lifting for almost 1,5 year now. I am trying to learn as much as I can and I was lucky to find your forum and join you guys. I am happy to be a member here.
My fav bb athletes of all times are Arnold, Priest and Centopani .

Wrath91
03-09-12, 12:41 pm
Hi all, my name is Ares and I am from Greece. I am 17 years old, weight lifting for almost 1,5 year now. I am trying to learn as much as I can and I was lucky to find your forum and join you guys. I am happy to be a member here.
My fav bb athletes of all times are Arnold, Priest and Centopani .

You came on the right place to learn,and we are happy to have you.
Welcome!

PITBULL
03-09-12, 1:38 pm
Whats up my fellow Animals. Names Pitbull. 29 soon to be 30 originally from Portland Oregon but due to military reasons Im stationed in Great Lakes Illinois and currently deployed to the Middle East. Been in an out of the game since 2001 when I first entered the military. Just couldn't keep my motivation to train then a back injury put me out of commission for a little while but now I am back full time due to a good friend and workout partner. Im tired of being of the thing I see in the mirror everyday and that is why I am here. Look forward to sharing my journey soon.

-PITBULL

GUNS
03-10-12, 9:21 am
Welcome to the board. Its about time. Now get that journey started, or Ill make you do extra reps on the next leg day til you puke! lol!

BrandonMBW
03-12-12, 9:43 am
Hey guys, I'm Brandon. Originally from Findlay, Ohio. Stationed in Fort. Wainwright, Alaska (Fairbanks). Deployed in Afghanistan (11 months down, 1 more to go). My biggest hobbies are paintballing, and of course lifting. I want to be bigger and stronger than the guy to the left and right of me. I've won some competitions in Afghanistan as well. I'm also a member on a few other forums such as bb (Hate that place) Sterology, and The Fitness Nation. Hoping to make a mark here!

5'7
Bench 340
Squat 405 ( deeper than par)
Deadlift 405

bush95
03-12-12, 12:05 pm
username bush95.... not political.... my hair used to bush out when I was a kid and I picked up the nickname

Hey everybody!!!

I'll be 39 in May

5'11 189lbs

been lifting off and on for 10 years.... started getting more consistent with it last 3 years

trying to bulk and be lean at the same time (same as everyone else)

I lift after work and try to mix in cardio 2 or 3 times a week

I probably take too many supplements (my wife would def agree) but I'm learning the best results come from diet.

however.... I'm always trying to balance cycles to maximize muscle growth while not breaking the bank

I'm interested in posts and shared experience from guys 30+

LordGrim
03-12-12, 7:49 pm
Hi all
The name is alex, i m 23 from Romania but i m at home only 2 months a year, the rest of the time i m onboard cruise ships working as electronic engineer.
I started going to gym 6 months ago, onboard my last ship carnival splendor, so i am kind of a complete newbie.
Right now i am reading the forum trying to figure out what exercises to do, what supliments should i take taking in consideration that i m new to the game. At this point after 6 months of gym i went from 115 kg to 90kg using a detox programe.
Now my goal is to get big with muscle not fat as i was before, and here is where i'm going to need your help. If i m not asking too much it could be helpfull to point me to a good start.
Thank you in advance.

CObwhntr
03-13-12, 1:15 am
Thanks for the welcome brothers. Finally found a place where I can learn and grow and meet brothers in the iron game. Air Force vet going back to school trying to get a degree. Started lifting in HS sports but fell in love with it when I joined the military. As a pallbearer with USAF Honor Guard in Washington DC all we did was eat and lift. I got big, but wasn't lifting smart. Now I have learned to lift smarter and make wiser choices with the diet, but I am always looking to learn more. Thanks for the opportunity.

-Casey

Relentless2012
03-13-12, 5:11 pm
Hey everyone, Jacksonville FL...My big brother brought me into this forvm and I like what I see. Looking to read a lot and learn alot....

Daku
03-13-12, 9:07 pm
Hows it going my fellow Animals (brothers)!

I go by the name Daku, Im from Toronto, Canada currently in Detroit finishing my Communications degree. Im 27 , 5'9 and about 212 pounds. To date I have played elite hockey for 5 years , High-school basketball for 3 and football for 1. I still play sports on the regular , but my cup of animal rage is the cold steel grasped in my hand. Along with tossing up weight , I am a musician you can check out some stuff at www.youtube.com/dakdigi "fly away" is a good gym pump song. Im on animal cuts now , but have tried a few other animal products. I use to use some other weak stuff thats out there in the market , but nothing has got me to beast mode then Animal products.I look forward to acquiring knowledge from my fellow peers as well as sharing my thoughts and opinions with you all. I feel privileged to be in a environment where we although are from different backgrounds and ethnicity's, can still come together to share a common interest. About to start my journey with help of you all.

Salute to all my new brothers

Alex814
03-14-12, 12:16 am
What up guys,
My name is Alex, Im a college student and live in Illinois. Been lifting for about 2 years constantly earning and progressing. Love Animal/Universal products so I joined here to learn more about them. Also, been on the HELLRAISER program for 8 weeks now, loving it!!! Well thats about it, Ill be doing a lot of reading and a little posting around here.

papercut
03-14-12, 4:30 am
hey all, my name is Jason. 20 years old. I live in south central Wisconsin. if anyone is a member of muscle and strength forum you may already know me. been lifting on and off for about 8 years been lifting as vigorously as I ever have for about 7 months. I play semi pro football. and have 10 years of martial arts experience. if you'd like to know anything else about me just ask.

Wrath91
03-14-12, 8:36 am
Hey everyone, Jacksonville FL...My big brother brought me into this forvm and I like what I see. Looking to read a lot and learn alot....

Welcome

Wrath91
03-14-12, 8:36 am
What up guys,
My name is Alex, Im a college student and live in Illinois. Been lifting for about 2 years constantly earning and progressing. Love Animal/Universal products so I joined here to learn more about them. Also, been on the HELLRAISER program for 8 weeks now, loving it!!! Well thats about it, Ill be doing a lot of reading and a little posting around here.

Welcome Alex,you will find tone of useful knowledge here!

Bruiser
03-14-12, 1:05 pm
hey all, my name is Jason. 20 years old. I live in south central Wisconsin. if anyone is a member of muscle and strength forum you may already know me. been lifting on and off for about 8 years been lifting as vigorously as I ever have for about 7 months. I play semi pro football. and have 10 years of martial arts experience. if you'd like to know anything else about me just ask.

Welcome Jason! Hope you can make the WI ABC this Saturday in Madison. I PMd you about it.

cfws
03-14-12, 5:35 pm
What's goin on lads,

I'm a 19 year-old university student studying finance and muscle-building, it's an honour to be here
- been training for about 3 1/2 years, gotten really serious about nutrition over the last year and a half, trying my best to build a solid body
- Looking forward to learning lots, thanks dudes

Peace

neKrawler
03-15-12, 11:51 am
What's up fellas. I'm Chris. I started lifting about 11 years ago, but at the time it was more of a way to stay active and I hated where I was going to college at the time. The last couple years I've gotten much more into it, and especially last summer 'til now I try to get to the gym as much as possible. A shit job last summer/fall was a great motivation to get me in the gym and clear my head. Now I'm back behind a desk and my mind is much clearer and my wife is thankful for that.

I've been lurking on the forvm for longer than I've been registered and constantly picking up new things. The biggest advantage for me is that when in the gym I've been able to tell that more (specifically numbers of exercises/sets) is not always better. Keep things simple, hit what you need, then go home and eat.

I honestly don't remember what got me into Animal/U, but in the ~4 years I've been using their stuff I haven't tried any other company's wares. Haven't needed to, haven't wanted to. Everything else seems to gimmcky.

Cheers.

Appollonian
03-15-12, 1:14 pm
What up guys,

Not sure how close you are to Chicago, but they have a very active ABC up there. Check it out here Chicago ABC (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?9531-Chicago-Animals) and just the whole list of ABCs here ABC List (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?13075-ABC-Chapters-The-Complete-List)

Chizz
03-15-12, 4:09 pm
Hey guys. From Memphis TN, and have been body building for 9 years now. Looking for a place where guys share same interest. I am humbled to be able to offer info. To folks, but it's been a long time since I have been able to go some where to ask the questions myself. I never stop learning about this sport and lifestyle, which is why I love it.

Also just joined a new gym that just opened up here. Pretty hardcore place. Doesn't have everything that most bodybuilders have. Caters more towards powerlifters. Either way, it's going to throw a great kink into my training. Get me back to compound basics. Build overall mass.

One my first overall this past October after my first serious off season. Looking to kill it everyday until next show. I HAVE to qualify for nationals in next 2 years. Period. Time to eat, eat, sleep, sleep, train, train ..repeat.. Look forward to meeting all of you.

Guardian
03-15-12, 9:02 pm
Hey everyone, I've been bodybuilding now since I was 13,14 years old, which now brings me to where I am now turning 22 in a few months. I'm located in Edmonton, Alberta, and first day I ever trained I read Raw Mcgrath's Journey page/ Animal Pak ad, that was sitting in the bottom of my gym locker. The part where he talks about being a kid, looking in through the glass at the big dogs inside. In that moment I knew I wanted to be a bodybuilder, and could be there someday like him. He has been my inspiration since, and will be probably for the rest of my life. The pro nationals contest is in my city this year. I will be starting up a journal of my own in the journal section. Looking forward to meeting everyone, I have much to learn yet.

jcamacho
03-16-12, 7:55 am
Hey everyone hows it going! Ive been coming here for a couple of years now and just finally decided to sign up on the forvm. I am currently in the Navy and live in Japan. I have done a lot as far as the Navy is concerned. If anyone is curious to know more I am more than willing to share my experiences. Hopefully I'll be able to meet new people and get into an ABC out here in the far east.

I have been lifting since I was about 12. For the last year or so i have been training as a bodybuilder and am looking to do a show within a year or so. Currently I weigh about 225 at 6'1". my bf% is somewhere between 12-15%. my main goal right now is to bulk and lean out a little.

ddavis
03-16-12, 11:07 am
Whats up guys? My name's Dylan. Been a member for a few years now, but never did much posting- only reading. A lot of reading. I've read every article on this site and have taken all your advice to get to where I'm at today. Animal and Universal have been my favorite companies since I started lifting, and I've always been able to relate and get inspired by your old-school get it done attitude. There are no gimmicks or get big quick schemes like a lot of other companies promise. Just quality products and a top notch community backing them. I respect that about you guys. Only company that I've really come to trust. My goal is to eventually compete in a show, but who knows how far off that will be. I'm looking forward to becoming a part of this community, and gotta find a chance to get to an ABC event or The Cage some day too!

Appollonian
03-16-12, 1:01 pm
Whats up guys? My name's Dylan. Been a member for a few years now, but never did much posting- only reading. A lot of reading. I've read every article on this site and have taken all your advice to get to where I'm at today. Animal and Universal have been my favorite companies since I started lifting, and I've always been able to relate and get inspired by your old-school get it done attitude. There are no gimmicks or get big quick schemes like a lot of other companies promise. Just quality products and a top notch community backing them. I respect that about you guys. Only company that I've really come to trust. My goal is to eventually compete in a show, but who knows how far off that will be. I'm looking forward to becoming a part of this community, and gotta find a chance to get to an ABC event or The Cage some day too!

Looking forward to your thoughts. Where are you located at?

Minotaur
03-16-12, 1:57 pm
Well, time to give this a shot. I am 42, and a hardgainer. I had my first taste of this lifestyle around 12 yrs ago. I competed in a " body for life" competition. In nine months I went from 150lbs and 16% bf to 165lbs and 8%bf. Then life happens. I enjoyed it, changed major in college to fitness professional and ran out of money after 1 semester. Recently.a gym opened with 24hr access in my area, so I den used to give it shot, during my off period I did a lot research, upon starting this time I have chosen to look at this as way of life instead of trying to impress or see how much, how fast. The more I read and seen on this company and site the more motivated I am to make this work. As goals go, the only way I can think of. Is a Frank Sane style body with muscularity and symmetry. The things I have read and seen here, I feel will give me the tools and motivation to reach my goals.

Skumbo
03-19-12, 7:50 pm
Hey everyone!

So..hmm.. little about myself..

Ive been "working out" since I was about 13, trained in martial arts since I was 6.
I did a lot of MMA over the last 7 years, competed a bit as well, though never got too far with it other then a handful of wins (and equal number of losses! heh..)

I used to wrestle in high school, but didn't continue in college as we don't have a wrestling team.

I always loved lifting weights, but I used to wrestle at 128 (and 132 when i was 18), so I never was able to gain mass in HS!

So, I went to college and the idea of "oh man.. i can.. GAIN WEIGHT!" kicked in! I got into mountain biking and running as well, and live on campus so a diet was hard w/ a cafeteria. I was about 160 lbs and getting relatively solid.

the summer after my junior year, I broke my back and my pelvis in a bad car accident. I was
hit and run by a guy in a huge truck (which murdered my little sedan... they never caught the guy..)

Didn't walk for a while, rehabbed for longer, etc etc. So now here I am 7 months after that accident in my senior year, I can finally say I'm fully recovered and without any nagging pain (my back was a huge problem with lifting for a while, and i lost a lot of muscle.. and gained a lot of fat being depressed)

The worst part.. my major is Exercise Physiology! and I'm a weakling!

So, I've decided I'm dedicating myself to power lifting. I really miss feeling like I have strength and was recently cleared by my physical therapist to do all sorts of activity (including power lifting if I wanted to).

The reason I found this forum is because I've always taken animal Pak since I was about 16, and never really checked out the forum at all, nor any other supplements really.

I'm planning on making a journey on here, I look forward to learning from experience rather than just from textbooks ;)

RafMorris37
03-19-12, 9:30 pm
Hey guys. From Memphis TN, and have been body building for 9 years now. Looking for a place where guys share same interest. I am humbled to be able to offer info. To folks, but it's been a long time since I have been able to go some where to ask the questions myself. I never stop learning about this sport and lifestyle, which is why I love it.

Also just joined a new gym that just opened up here. Pretty hardcore place. Doesn't have everything that most bodybuilders have. Caters more towards powerlifters. Either way, it's going to throw a great kink into my training. Get me back to compound basics. Build overall mass.

One my first overall this past October after my first serious off season. Looking to kill it everyday until next show. I HAVE to qualify for nationals in next 2 years. Period. Time to eat, eat, sleep, sleep, train, train ..repeat.. Look forward to meeting all of you.

im Rafmorris37!! Welcome to the "House of Animals"!!

ricgos
03-20-12, 4:04 pm
Hello everyone,

I feel privileged to be a part of FORVM as I read these posts a lot of you have serious time training and I hope to learn alot from your experiences training.

I'm 39, I live near Palm Springs California and married with children. I've lifted on and off growing up but recently I've had enough of being seriously out of shape weighing 200lbs of bad weight. These last 3 months I've been hitting the gym hard with every session I do my mission is to make it my b!@#h. Now I'm at 188lbs and I feel great!

My goal is to put on some serious muscle, my journey will be a challenge but I'm ready to take the red pill, to stay in wonder land and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I've been researching animal supplements and I like what I'm seeing so I've recently ordered storm, shock therapy and nitro. My plan is to do this stack till July and then do the machine stack which I'm excited and anxiously waiting to try. I've also been learning a lot from the FORVM, thank you guys for your input I really appreciate the help keep it coming. Let's do this!!!

sonid
03-20-12, 6:12 pm
Hello everyone. I'm Nikola from Montenegro, 29 years and i'm happy to be here.
Used many Animal products and seen results. This time will share them here.

jb3198
03-20-12, 6:43 pm
Hello everyone,

I feel privileged to be a part of FORVM as I read these posts a lot of you have serious time training and I hope to learn alot from your experiences training.

I'm 39, I live near Palm Springs California and married with children. I've lifted on and off growing up but recently I've had enough of being seriously out of shape weighing 200lbs of bad weight. These last 3 months I've been hitting the gym hard with every session I do my mission is to make it my b!@#h. Now I'm at 188lbs and I feel great!

My goal is to put on some serious muscle, my journey will be a challenge but I'm ready to take the red pill, to stay in wonder land and see how deep the rabbit hole goes.

I've been researching animal supplements and I like what I'm seeing so I've recently ordered storm, shock therapy and nitro. My plan is to do this stack till July and then do the machine stack which I'm excited and anxiously waiting to try. I've also been learning a lot from the FORVM, thank you guys for your input I really appreciate the help keep it coming. Let's do this!!!

In Orange County So Cal man, welcome in... get a journey started and keep it up!!!

To the rest welcome in, new myself and been feeling some kick ass inspiration around here. Hella tons of knowledge for some kick ass people!!!

Grimm
03-20-12, 6:57 pm
What's up Animals...

New blood. Training hard 5 days a week. Out of San Diego, California! Lookin' forward to seeing lots of good posts and progress!

Kowboy
03-21-12, 10:54 am
Welcome to the FORVM, looking forward to seeing your Journey.

Robceptor
03-21-12, 4:14 pm
Hey everyone!

I'm Robert and I'm living in Germany (I hope you got no problem with my English). I'm a 16 years old Bodybuilder and started lifting weights in 2009.

At the beginning I was around 206 lbs at 34-35 percent bodyfat. That were horrible times.. Everyone's starring at you.. or laughing.. whatever. And I wanted to change that. So I throwed my a** into the gym and started lifting. And soon I started to love lifting and I were motivated as hell!

Now there are already 2 1/2 years gone and I'm still motivated to reach my goals. Now I'm 248lbs at 21-22 percent bf and I'm feeling a lot better with that. I can say.. it's an amazing feeling! I give my best at the gym, I eat better and I sleep about 7-8 hours. And the results are coming! I'm just at the beginning of my journey.

Joe J
03-21-12, 5:38 pm
Hey everyone!

I'm Robert and I'm living in Germany (I hope you got no problem with my English). I'm a 16 years old Bodybuilder and started lifting weights in 2009.

At the beginning I was around 206 lbs at 34-35 percent bodyfat. That were horrible times.. Everyone's starring at you.. or laughing.. whatever. And I wanted to change that. So I throwed my a** into the gym and started lifting. And soon I started to love lifting and I were motivated as hell!

Now there are already 2 1/2 years gone and I'm still motivated to reach my goals. Now I'm 248lbs at 21-22 percent bf and I'm feeling a lot better with that. I can say.. it's an amazing feeling! I give my best at the gym, I eat better and I sleep about 7-8 hours. And the results are coming! I'm just at the beginning of my journey.

You're 16 years old and you're 248lbs?!?!?!?!?! Damn bro!!!

Robceptor
03-21-12, 5:48 pm
You're 16 years old and you're 248lbs?!?!?!?!?! Damn bro!!!
Yeah that's right - but don't forget the 21-22 percent of bf. Multiplied with 248 lbs that's unfortunately a lot of fat! In 2013 I will start a diet, but until then I try to go for 260

Joe J
03-21-12, 5:56 pm
Yeah that's right - but don't forget the 21-22 percent of bf. Multiplied with 248 lbs that's unfortunately a lot of fat! In 2013 I will start a diet, but until then I try to go for 260

Still bro you must be a pretty big guy. I'm 200lbs at 9% body fat at 18 years old... you're still a monster compared to me!!

Robceptor
03-21-12, 6:12 pm
Still bro you must be a pretty big guy. I'm 200lbs at 9% body fat at 18 years old... you're still a monster compared to me!!

Thanks man! 200lbs at 9% are good, respect man!

NjStrength16
03-22-12, 10:37 pm
I'm sean, 22 years old. I live for this weightlifiting shit, its not a hobby its a lifestyle. Im a heavy equipment operator. I was born and raised in the great state of JERSEY!! but just recently moved down to delaware. Im planning on competing eventually but for now just packing on that mass, and living life! PEACE!

tark
03-22-12, 11:44 pm
I'm sean, 22 years old. I live for this weightlifiting shit, its not a hobby its a lifestyle. Im a heavy equipment operator. I was born and raised in the great state of JERSEY!! but just recently moved down to delaware. Im planning on competing eventually but for now just packing on that mass, and living life! PEACE!

..good to see a fellow skilled tradesman up in here...take a look around im sure you will like what you see welcome to the animal nation!

BrutalJ
03-24-12, 5:08 am
Hello everyone names J.

I am from Long Beach, CA.

Age 22

I am in the United States Marine Corps on my second deployment to afghanistan.

When I am not out on missions I enjoy stuffing my face and lifting some heavy ass plates.

As of right now I have a sponsor sending me out supps which is nice.

I'll be back to the states in a few months, and am basically here just to meet people that can share their knowledge to a rook.

Maybe become part of the brotherhood in my area and meet some vets or new guys like myself to train with.

tark
03-25-12, 6:50 pm
Hello everyone names J.

I am from Long Beach, CA.

Age 22

I am in the United States Marine Corps on my second deployment to afghanistan.

When I am not out on missions I enjoy stuffing my face and lifting some heavy ass plates.

As of right now I have a sponsor sending me out supps which is nice.

I'll be back to the states in a few months, and am basically here just to meet people that can share their knowledge to a rook.

Maybe become part of the brotherhood in my area and meet some vets or new guys like myself to train with.

first off thank you for everything you do by serving our great country....people like you are the reasons we get to enjoy our freedom and for that i salute you my friend...anyway tho take a look around brother you will like what you see and welcome to the brotherhood!! you need anything get at me

RafMorris37
03-25-12, 7:02 pm
..good to see a fellow skilled tradesman up in here...take a look around im sure you will like what you see welcome to the animal nation!

My name is radfmorris37!! These guys/girls are very hardcore and passionate about everything!! Good luck going into comp! ANIMALPAK BABY!!

IronPrincess
03-26-12, 11:14 am
ANIMAL!!! im finally on here, why it took me soo long...idk!! but im happy to introduce myself, My name is Melody Melo, some know me as the Dominican Bulldozer, or Iron Princess...i am an 18yr old female powerlifter, with numbers... Deadlift-500 Squat-475 and bench-315...i was born in Brooklyn...and my mission now is to get on stage with the womens physique competitors. follow me on my journey to get on stage for my very first showww!!!! and duhhh check out my damn youtube channel, add me on fb and follow the twitter account :)

Chivalry
03-26-12, 4:08 pm
Howdy Animals!

The name's Rob, 26, out of the mountains of Eastern Kentucky. I work at one of the biggest Hospitals in the state.
I started this game a couple years ago when I got sick of looking myself in the mirror. I weighted right at 270lbs and decided along with my uncle to get a membership to one of the very few gyms around this area. After that first week, I became an addict, and it changed my life. I've since dropped down to 203 at my lowest point, and now am back up to 235 with a lot more muscle packed on this frame. I've also come to realize that not everyone gets what motivates people like us to go several days a week and bust our asses under stacks of plates.
So, here I come to join the family, to find a new home.

SpeedoJoe
03-26-12, 4:43 pm
Hey

Met Sprint at Total "Fluffy" Fitness and have kept in touch with him after leaving in October to go it alone at home and travel to see a S&C coach. Sprint showed me the meaning of hard work after a few PT sessions with him so I fully intend to make him proud.

My current goals are: 2x160kg deadlift, 2x120kg squat, 2x80kg bench press. Current 1RMs are 1x134kg deadlift, 1x110 squat and I haven't tested the bench press yet. Still got a while to go but I'm enjoying it with the corrective mobility/stability work.

Inspiratons are: Jim Wendler, Rippetoe (less so nowerdays, I don't think he's the be all and end all of strength training like the internet seems to think he is), Eric Cressey, Mike Boyle, Gary Taubes

SpeedoJoe
03-26-12, 5:07 pm
Hey

Met Sprint at Total "Fluffy" Fitness and have kept in touch with him after leaving in October to go it alone at home and travel to see a S&C coach. Sprint showed me the meaning of hard work after a few PT sessions with him so I fully intend to make him proud.

My current goals are: 2x160kg deadlift, 2x120kg squat, 2x80kg bench press. Current 1RMs are 1x134kg deadlift, 1x110 squat and I haven't tested the bench press yet. Still got a while to go but I'm enjoying it with the corrective mobility/stability work.

Inspiratons are: Jim Wendler, Rippetoe (less so nowerdays, I don't think he's the be all and end all of strength training like the internet seems to think he is), Eric Cressey, Mike Boyle, Gary Taubes

Forgot to mention Stuart McRobert is also someone I've read and like.

Sprint
03-26-12, 8:10 pm
Hey

You'll smash those targets buddy

BrutalJ
04-01-12, 6:03 am
first off thank you for everything you do by serving our great country....people like you are the reasons we get to enjoy our freedom and for that i salute you my friend...anyway tho take a look around brother you will like what you see and welcome to the brotherhood!! you need anything get at me

Thanks for the warm welcome man. I appreciate all the support. As soon as my mission tempo isnt crazy (probably when I get back to the states) I will sit down and post my journey from the logs I have written out. I can't wait to get to know the animal family!

Ep1d3mic
04-02-12, 12:04 pm
Whats happenin everyone? The names Corey, 28, just started lifting again after a 6 year hiatus. Spent those past 6 years listening to the woman I though would be my wife and didn't do what I wanted to do, and now that she's gone its all about me. I'm a diesel mechanic by trade, but work on all sorts of vehicles on my free time. I am looking to learn alot from here and hopefully contribute just as much as. Probably be putting up a journey log, something that I can write in and look back on and see how I have progressed. Thanks everyone, it's an honor to be part of this great community.

Kowboy
04-02-12, 12:56 pm
Whats happenin everyone? The names Corey, 28, just started lifting again after a 6 year hiatus. Spent those past 6 years listening to the woman I though would be my wife and didn't do what I wanted to do, and now that she's gone its all about me. I'm a diesel mechanic by trade, but work on all sorts of vehicles on my free time. I am looking to learn alot from here and hopefully contribute just as much as. Probably be putting up a journey log, something that I can write in and look back on and see how I have progressed. Thanks everyone, it's an honor to be part of this great community.

Welcome to the FORVM, looking forward to watching your journey.

cash
04-02-12, 6:05 pm
whats up guys i been lurking around here for awhile gettin info.
i been lifting seriously for about 8 months now befor that i pretty much would just go jogging but now i really enjoy hitting up the plates

im trying to keep myself as healthly as possible but there was a time when i didnt feel like it mattered i was eating poorly and drinking alot i put on alot nasty weight but now im completely ready to live a healthy lifestyle no more crap just pure cleaning eating for me

i started out weighing about 270 i was hitting the gym hard 5 days a week and off during the weekings i didnt lose any weight but i putt on weight in that time i got up too 295 im not ripped or cut but shit i feel good i was putting up big weight(to me it felt big) i loved the way my shirts fit in the gains felt awesome well then i lost my job in well i lost track of my goals but you know what it doesnt make me sad or mad it make s me realized how hard i worked to get there in how good i feel after that last set of the day

so i started back up today hit the gym today i started my journey again i got a lil weaker but all be back bigger and strong this time im ready to make those gains i love how animal is no bullshit no fluff its just about working hard getting it in paying dues and getting those results im glad i can read and be inspired by every1 thanks guys

Hank the Tank
04-02-12, 7:38 pm
Whats up. Im a 29yo Air Force photojournalist living in Spokane Wa. I started lifting heavy about a year ago. recently a friend turned me in the direction of ANIMAL. This forum is exactly what i've been looking for. Dudes who are serious about lifting. Im looking to learn as much as i can and pass on what i have.

alcoholicabuser
04-03-12, 12:13 pm
Started HRT 11 weeks ago now in the last week, feeling great put on 11 lbs btw im 6' 178 from asia pacific region...
good to see you guys...

Barricade71
04-05-12, 4:56 pm
My name is Barricade71.

Happy as hell to be part of the forvm and join all you Animals to some kick ass conversations.

I just got back into pushing some iron from a 10 year hibernation. I started back in '97 and stayed in it until about when I met my wife. At that point I went goo-goo over this dame and she was cooking me up some damn great food and I got to about 308 by the time 2 kids and 10 years came around. Around December of 2011 my 8 year old boy came up to me and he asked while I think I was still have in the bag from the night before. "Why are you so fat pop and why do you have to drink so much?" And what really hit me were his eyes when I looked at him. Anyway, December 21,2011 I went to Gold's gym in Gurnee,Il. I started my journey again at 308 pounds. Well, week 10 of my journey/transformation, I'm 245 and liquor free.

Thanks little man.

Great to know you guys and look forward to meeting you.

Let's get moving and push some IRON boys!

Later you Animals!

Barricade

tark
04-05-12, 8:53 pm
My name is Barricade71.

Happy as hell to be part of the forvm and join all you Animals to some kick ass conversations.

I just got back into pushing some iron from a 10 year hibernation. I started back in '97 and stayed in it until about when I met my wife. At that point I went goo-goo over this dame and she was cooking me up some damn great food and I got to about 308 by the time 2 kids and 10 years came around. Around December of 2011 my 8 year old boy came up to me and he asked while I think I was still have in the bag from the night before. "Why are you so fat pop and why do you have to drink so much?" And what really hit me were his eyes when I looked at him. Anyway, December 21,2011 I went to Gold's gym in Gurnee,Il. I started my journey again at 308 pounds. Well, week 10 of my journey/transformation, I'm 245 and liquor free.

Thanks little man.

Great to know you guys and look forward to meeting you.

Let's get moving and push some IRON boys!

Later you Animals!

Barricade

glad to have you brother and congrats on the start of a healthier life....lookm forward to seeing what you bring to the table

Barricade71
04-06-12, 11:24 am
glad to have you brother and congrats on the start of a healthier life....lookm forward to seeing what you bring to the table

Thanks brother. Much appreciated.

JDPOWER
04-09-12, 11:58 am
What's up everybody. Im a powerlifter. I compete in the usapl, and iam a raw lifter. I recently completed at the arnold road challenge. it was fun, I had the worst meet of my life but it was still fun I don't have anyone to train with where I am and being the strong guy sucks cause theres noone to push me. Im looking forward to talking to a lot of you and hopefully helping some people out and getting help myself thanks.

Brute Strength
04-11-12, 12:03 am
I didn't want to make a new thread and try and look like I just want attention so i'll start here again. I'm gonna just make a long story short cause I feel like people just need to know a long lost brother is back...After gettin out of the weightlifting game, doin drugs, gettin in trouble, and finally out of jail...I got my head back on straight...clean for 8 goin on 9 months now and just grabbed a gym membership. Dusted off my old Real Gains and Uni-Livers and got back in with the iron. It's my second day back. Did shoulders and legs so far and gettin used to the swollen feeling again...i missed this shit ALOT! Also glad to see some of my old heads still on the forvm and alot of new members...you'll be seein more of Brute Strength from here on.

Appollonian
04-11-12, 7:59 am
What's up everybody. Im a powerlifter. I compete in the usapl, and iam a raw lifter. I recently completed at the arnold road challenge. it was fun, I had the worst meet of my life but it was still fun I don't have anyone to train with where I am and being the strong guy sucks cause theres noone to push me. Im looking forward to talking to a lot of you and hopefully helping some people out and getting help myself thanks.

Welcome aboard! Maybe you could look at some of the ABCs here (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?13075-ABC-Chapters-The-Complete-List) and meet up with some folks. This is a great place to talk with like minded individuals.

I didn't want to make a new thread and try and look like I just want attention so i'll start here again. I'm gonna just make a long story short cause I feel like people just need to know a long lost brother is back...After gettin out of the weightlifting game, doin drugs, gettin in trouble, and finally out of jail...I got my head back on straight...clean for 8 goin on 9 months now and just grabbed a gym membership. Dusted off my old Real Gains and Uni-Livers and got back in with the iron. It's my second day back. Did shoulders and legs so far and gettin used to the swollen feeling again...i missed this shit ALOT! Also glad to see some of my old heads still on the forvm and alot of new members...you'll be seein more of Brute Strength from here on.

Glad you can make it back! I'm sure people will be glad you are back and looking forward to seeing what's what. Doubtless you've come back stronger from your trials.

Kowboy
04-11-12, 9:54 am
Welcome back and welcome in general guys. Lots of great things happening here.

rbowman91
04-11-12, 12:04 pm
Yo bros, I'm Ross. I got involved with Animal through another forum where Rage held his HRT contest. I had a blast at the Cage and the National ABC was electric. I had the privelege of hitting another ABC with Rage, Wycked, and Naturalguy a couple weeks after that. NG and I had spoke about starting a DC chapter of the ABC, and he said the FORVM was a good place to start. I gotta get used to how things run on here, but once I do I'd like to spread Animal to our area. There's no hardcore gyms here, and Animals are few and far between, but they're definitley around. I know many of them through local gyms. Somebody just needs to round us all up for some quality training. Good to be here bros.

Kowboy
04-11-12, 2:19 pm
I may be moving to the Fort Meade area so I will be real close to DC. I know of one other Animal (Funky) who isn't terribly far from there. Welcome to the FORVM!

rbowman91
04-11-12, 7:38 pm
Solid! My training partner from the HRT contest (also rolled with me to the Cage and ABC's) also still lives in the area and won't be moving anytime soon. Keep me posted bro! I'd love to get some quality training in or maybe even a dc ABC chapter going. Glad to be on the FORVM.

BOOMER
04-11-12, 8:47 pm
Whats up guys,.... Just checkin in, I'm Boomer, from Toronto Ontario Canada, 36 and slowly but surely on the road to rebuilding what I once was back in my 20's! I have developed this new love for the "Animal" Product and Brand and everything behind it... I hope to and plan to learn alot from all you Animals and Pro's in the near future... i'll be heading over to the "Paks" section for some questions,... then start browsing and hopefully reaching out and getting feedback from you all...

Thanks for having men!

Hollow
04-12-12, 12:43 pm
Whats up guys,.... Just checkin in, I'm Boomer, from Toronto Ontario Canada, 36 and slowly but surely on the road to rebuilding what I once was back in my 20's! I have developed this new love for the "Animal" Product and Brand and everything behind it... I hope to and plan to learn alot from all you Animals and Pro's in the near future... i'll be heading over to the "Paks" section for some questions,... then start browsing and hopefully reaching out and getting feedback from you all...

Thanks for having men!

Welcome to the forvm BOOMER.

Here's a thread to keep an eye on...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?11952-Ontario-Animals-The-Southern-Ontario-Sessions&p=1214838&viewfull=1#post1214838

Mr. Dead
04-12-12, 1:04 pm
Welcome to the forvm BOOMER.

Here's a thread to keep an eye on...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?11952-Ontario-Animals-The-Southern-Ontario-Sessions&p=1214838&viewfull=1#post1214838

Uhm... Do I know you from somewhere...??? *LOL*

Scrummy
04-12-12, 2:21 pm
Hey, im new here, figured it be a good idea to finally introduce myself. Im scrummy, play rugby for a DII college and i've been lifting for 3 years. Im lookin to get into bodybuilding once i get big enough. I love Animal products and have been lurking here for a while and im lookin forward to bein active here and learnin alot from the older guys.

Universal Rep
04-12-12, 2:44 pm
Yo bros, I'm Ross. I got involved with Animal through another forum where Rage held his HRT contest. I had a blast at the Cage and the National ABC was electric. I had the privelege of hitting another ABC with Rage, Wycked, and Naturalguy a couple weeks after that. NG and I had spoke about starting a DC chapter of the ABC, and he said the FORVM was a good place to start. I gotta get used to how things run on here, but once I do I'd like to spread Animal to our area. There's no hardcore gyms here, and Animals are few and far between, but they're definitley around. I know many of them through local gyms. Somebody just needs to round us all up for some quality training. Good to be here bros.

Welcome. Looks like a good time was had by all in Boise...

Zandesh
04-13-12, 5:09 am
Greetings to y'all at the Animal forum straight from Denmark!

So I began my journey to a healthier life by cutting the crap from the fridge and turn my diet around and i've added it up with workouts at the gym 3-4 times a week throughout the latest one and a half month which still makes me a rookie.

I started my journey as being a chubby fella at 88,5 kg and 1.71 cm tall. 1 1/2 month later i've got down to 80,2 kg. But I still got some belly fat and some on the chest that seems impossible to shake off.
So I have done some research and decided to go with my first Animal product ever and the name is Cut.
Currently supplementation consists of: Maxim Creatine / Dymatize Elite Whey (Moccha) / Jack3d (Green Apple) and Dessert Protein (Meal replacement every 2nd day).

I don't know what to expect form Cut but I hope it will help me get down a few kg.

Ivarr84
04-13-12, 8:57 am
What's up everybody? My name is George, and I'm from Cleveland Ohio. I'm an amateur bodybuilder with a power-lifting background. I look forward to participating, this forum looks cool as fuck.

tark
04-13-12, 9:04 pm
What's up everybody? My name is George, and I'm from Cleveland Ohio. I'm an amateur bodybuilder with a power-lifting background. I look forward to participating, this forum looks cool as fuck.

hell ya another ohio boy..... welcome to the forum brother

xDevilDog88x
04-14-12, 10:10 pm
I am xDevilDog88x from southern PA near Pittsburgh, currently active duty Marine on Okinawa, 23 years old been lifting since i was 17. I enjoy lifting weights more than just about everyting else, and am always appreciative of good lifting knowledge from others. My goals are to always be functionally fit, but big and strong at the same time. I am excited to be a part of a group of like minded individuals like the F O R V M. Hit me up! Later.

warg
04-18-12, 10:11 am
Hello, I'm Wargr from Sweden!
My journey began with realizing that I was a weak over-emotional bitch and I wanted to do something about it.
I went through a whole lot of "soul-searching" before I found the iron, that was about 1 year ago and I have never regretted my decision!
To me, lifting has become my way of life, my calling. Whenever I feel down or stressed I go to the gym and find peace, it is sanctuary.

I'm currently doing the 5/3/1 BBB with hope of getting some good strength and size, and so far I can't complain.
I joined the forvm because I am hoping to talk to people that have the same passion for lifting as I have.
But most importantly, people that train with an attitude!

Besides training I enjoy music, trekking and traveling.
That's about it for me. Later!

mickmanley
04-18-12, 11:37 am
My name is mick manley

im a powerlifter from omaha, ne

im 26 years old and compete in the 181 lb weight class

justinlee
04-18-12, 12:21 pm
Whats up guys! My name is Justin Foushee, I'm 20 years old from Springfield, MO, Played football in high school for 4 years and was in pretty swell shape, then went to college and gained about 75lbs and put me up to about 330! And so finally about 6 months ago I looked at myself in the mirror and said What the F**K am I doing? I'm gonna kill myself if I keep eating like this. So I started hitting the weights and the treadmill hard and got down to 275 and lost motivation a month ago. I am here looking to learn more about dieting and for inspiration and motivation to keep me going. Thanks Guys!

J-Dawg
04-18-12, 5:02 pm
Welcome aboard fellas. Looks like we have a nice combo of some international and US fellas who recently signed up!

rainman
04-22-12, 11:59 am
Hey guys,

My name's John, a thirty something from the UK, who hopefully will contribute something of use to the forum once in a while and take a lot more knowledge out. The name 'Rainman' came from my OCD of sorting out the plates in the gym between sets. I got in to weight training from my Dad, who has been lifting for years and it's just kind of rolled on from there.

Training for me has always been quite unconventional, incorporating split and pyramid sets, weighted chins etc. I also do a lot of mountain biking, which keeps the weight down and endurance levels up. I managed to tear my AC last year, so a lot of bulk has dropped during recovery, but it's slowly coming back. Whilst my numbers aren't the highest, I managed to pull the human flag a couple of weeks back, so my goals are shifting a little.

Also, an apology. Being from the UK I'll probably post weights in KG. I know real guys use pounds and inches!

John.

trinimojo
04-23-12, 1:09 pm
Hey fellas, what's up? Hemant here from Trinidad in the Caribbean. I'm an IT Analyst/ Personal Trainer. Been training almost 12 years now. Back then Animal was the King of the Jungle, and I guess some things haven't changed. I still use Animal products and get great results. Hope to learn alot from you guys and contribute as well. Peace

SGT. Rush
04-26-12, 11:09 am
Whats good Brothers.. Im K from Jersey. Currently in good ol Afghan trying to knock out these last 2 weeks I got here. Cant wait to be able to hit up the actual gym, eat an actual meal, get some real rest. This forum has kept me motivated the year I have been here.. Not sure why I just joined it now. Thanks to everyone for the motivation, I look forward to making a name for myself. SGT. Rush

redneckrecon
04-26-12, 11:42 am
Fella's, Redneck here... sunny SoCal area... Joined a few months ago but finally gettin around to this. Anybody from Murrieta area at Gold's? Hit it up!

Jimmy Savage
04-27-12, 6:15 pm
Alright, Jimmy Savage here.

For those who follow, I'm James from Sprint's Journey & his training partner. Limited access to internet means I won't be posting as often as I like, but will do as often as I can.

Sprint
04-27-12, 6:20 pm
Alright, Jimmy Savage here.

For those who follow, I'm James from Sprint's Journey & his training partner. Limited access to internet means I won't be posting as often as I like, but will do as often as I can.

Nice!

MTrayner
04-30-12, 10:11 am
Hey Guys

My names Matt and I'm 21 from the UK. I spent most of my teen years being the "big guy" and I've played rugby for the last 9 years. Only since coming to University have I started training properly. I am just looking to cut some body fat and extra strength and size is always useful in a contact sport!

Looking forward to having a look round the site!

Appollonian
04-30-12, 10:27 am
Hey Guys

My names Matt and I'm 21 from the UK. I spent most of my teen years being the "big guy" and I've played rugby for the last 9 years. Only since coming to University have I started training properly. I am just looking to cut some body fat and extra strength and size is always useful in a contact sport!

Looking forward to having a look round the site!

Welcome Matt! Good to have you aboard. Check out your local ABC for upcomming events (OK, maybe not local, but I have no idea what's 'local' in the UK... sorry): here (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?11558-England-Animals/page27)

FF Gym Rat
05-01-12, 11:38 am
Sup fellas, names Steve, been lifting for about 8 years, my buddy in high school asked me to go one day with him and I've been addicted ever since, trained at a few gyms and love the whole in the wall feel, have never competed but seriously considering it

MBeatty
05-01-12, 9:27 pm
Sup everybody

names Mike im from a little north of MTL, QC ... ill be in my 3rd year of intense training as of this summer... started for the wrong reasons... but now im in it just cuz i love it. Planning on competing end of 2012 if not mid 2013.... we shall see what life has in store for me in the meantime...

Garvey
05-03-12, 9:13 am
yooo names garvey been training about 3 years but trained seriously for bodybuilding about a year now, im 20 years old and from Burnley in England. I got into this sport as a few bodybuilders at my gym got talking to me about what they do and i started to train with them n after a session with them i new i fukin loved this sport! Im wanting to do my first show next year as well.

Appollonian
05-03-12, 10:50 am
yooo names garvey been training about 3 years but trained seriously for bodybuilding about a year now, im 20 years old and from Burnley in England. I got into this sport as a few bodybuilders at my gym got talking to me about what they do and i started to train with them n after a session with them i new i fukin loved this sport! Im wanting to do my first show next year as well.

I posted this for the other UK guy, but there is an ABC in UK very soon, details can be found here (http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?11558-England-Animals/page27)

Appollonian
05-03-12, 10:51 am
Sup everybody

names Mike im from a little north of MTL, QC ... ill be in my 3rd year of intense training as of this summer... started for the wrong reasons... but now im in it just cuz i love it. Planning on competing end of 2012 if not mid 2013.... we shall see what life has in store for me in the meantime...

Welcome aboard! Is Beatty your last name...?

Universal Rep
05-03-12, 3:24 pm
Welcome to the brotherhood fellas...

eagleeye911
05-03-12, 7:33 pm
I am stationed in the Pacific NW. I am 34, 5'8" and after some recent injuries, I have decided to find my way to the gym and lose some pounds. I have been at it for about 9 weeks and have dropped 22 lbs, currently at 206lbs. I had some help developing a steady diet and a good workout routine for beginners. It has been progressing steadily and I feel great. I started to ask some questions about supps, decided animal was the place to look and found myself on here going crazy trying to decipher all the options. So, HOWDY!

NjaeHan
05-05-12, 2:31 am
Hey guys, 16 years old living in California. Í´ve done research for about a year and only recently started lifting weights. Seeing some gains, apparently called ¨newbie gains¨. Hope to learn a lot from you all and share anything I pick up on my ¨Journey¨.

Ryan C
05-07-12, 8:59 am
Hi im 18 from the UK have been training for about 3 years now... I have only started seriously lifting, dieting ect for about 6 months and I am looking to compete fairly soon! Im hoping the Forvm can give me some much needed guidance from experianced lifters...

TuRnUpTHeLiGHts
05-07-12, 11:41 am
Dan, 25 from jersey - been lifting since high school wrestling days. Been real serious about lifting last two years and put on a lot of size. More interested in strength/speed nowadays. Have been reading this forum along with several others for years. Attempting to make a log here to help transition from bodybuilding to more of a powerlifting/olympic style routine.

Mr. Dead
05-07-12, 11:53 am
Just wanted to pop in, and welcome all of the new people...

Sprint
05-07-12, 2:28 pm
Hi im 18 from the UK have been training for about 3 years now... I have only started seriously lifting, dieting ect for about 6 months and I am looking to compete fairly soon! Im hoping the Forvm can give me some much needed guidance from experianced lifters...

Where you from in the UK bro?

jasondsander
05-08-12, 5:02 pm
Hey guys, Jay here from BC canada. I've been training CrossFit style for a long time now and am wanting to get big!! I've changed my lifting routine around to get the most size I can. I am powerlifting like a mother f@#$er right now trying to get some size and have never been happier. I love lifting big and working with the barbells.
Just wanted to say hi to everyone!!!

Guinness
05-08-12, 6:14 pm
Hey everyone

Im getting back into the game after 4 years of being out do to a blown pec.

IM 300lbs looking to get down to 260 my old lifting weight was 280 but seening as how im not power lifting i beleave 260 should look nice.

My long term gaol is to bench 100 reps in one set at 250lbs. (doc said i cant got super heavy so ill just push for hulk endurance)

i look forword to being apart of a group that gets it.

Zdiddy
05-09-12, 3:36 am
Whats up bros, the names Zac. Im 22 years old and I was born and raised in SoCal, I went through Highschool as a chubby kid and once I got out I decided to lose some pounds. Got really into the eating less and running more thing. Until I hit the gym and started lifting foreal. Im at 190lb and would love to get into the mid 200's ASAP. I love the bodybuilding life and hope to learn all i can from all of you! late!

pillstack
05-09-12, 5:25 pm
Sup brahs, Gus here from the sunny valley of Tempe, Arizona. Good to be here!

Saeger
05-10-12, 10:25 am
Hey Fellahs, I'm 27 and very late on getting started with this. I have done periodic training at times but always claimed that I didnt have time..... thats bullshit, I know there is always time and I need to get going full go. Right now I work out at my house with a Olympic bench , curlbar and dumbells. No special equipment and not a ton of money to sink into it. However I believe straight Iron can get me where I need to be, If anyone disagrees please let me know why and IM interested to hear you out due to me being a noob at all of this. I weigh 227 lbs right now and am 5' 11". I carry my weight all over and have a wider frame. I realize I'm getting started late but based on what I was able to gain in my short periods of training in the past I think I can make a lot of headway in a short time. Im currently hoping to track down the right stack for me to reach my goals. I carry around a little extra lbs in the mid section currently but working to to lose that as we speak, It has never been a problem for me to cut weight efficiently. My goal as of right now is to be about 230lbs of lean ripped muscle. I need a little intensity/ focus when im in the gym from time to time and love the pump that NO can provide. I want to gain alot of mass and I figure based on my body response in the past the fat% will go down drastically here when I get rolling full go. If anyone has any good advice or a good Stack to recommend Im all ears.

Universal Rep
05-10-12, 11:23 am
Seein a lot of new members lately... Welcome fellas. Look forward to speakin with all of ya...

Ryan C
05-10-12, 6:08 pm

Im from Northampton bro... where you from?

Joe J
05-10-12, 6:26 pm

He's my training partner mate - we'll be seeing you at the ABC!!

Sprint
05-10-12, 8:22 pm
Im from Northampton bro... where you from?

Lincolnshire my man.

He's my training partner mate - we'll be seeing you at the ABC!!

Sweet, this ABC has got a solid line up.

HulkSlam
05-11-12, 9:39 am
New member here. Been around the site and have been using animal and universal products since i became serious about lifting.

From the Bronx, NY but live a little north of NyC now, 24 years old. Offseason 205-220, contest weight 175

Started working out in high school strictly for football. I did nothing but bench, squat, deadlift and clean for almost 2 years. I went on to continue my career in college but that ended shortly after nagging shoulder issues. After my football career was over i continued to work out and started training with a friend who was a bodybuilder. After going to his competition i was hooked and have been competeing in natural competitions since 2010. I am currently 4 weeks out from the INBF Natural Connecticut. I will compete as a 175lb middleweight.

In the offseason the plan is to start powerlifting to add more dense mass to my physique.

Glad to be here!

Universal Rep
05-11-12, 9:40 am
New member here. Been around the site and have been using animal and universal products since i became serious about lifting.

From the Bronx, NY but live a little north of NyC now, 24 years old. Offseason 205-220, contest weight 175

Started working out in high school strictly for football. I did nothing but bench, squat, deadlift and clean for almost 2 years. I went on to continue my career in college but that ended shortly after nagging shoulder issues. After my football career was over i continued to work out and started training with a friend who was a bodybuilder. After going to his competition i was hooked and have been competeing in natural competitions since 2010. I am currently 4 weeks out from the INBF Natural Connecticut. I will compete as a 175lb middleweight.

In the offseason the plan is to start powerlifting to add more dense mass to my physique.

Glad to be here!

Welcome. Talk to naturalguy about attending a local Animal Barbell Club event...

brick13
05-11-12, 10:12 am
What's up fellas. New to the FORVM. 31 yrs old from Jersey. Been training n using Universal products for a long time. Been away from the gym since January since my son was born n finally back! Lost about 20lbs of muscle mass during that time away so pumped to be back training. Looking forward to talking with you folks and getting ur insights n ideas.

HulkSlam
05-11-12, 11:42 am
Welcome. Talk to naturalguy about attending a local Animal Barbell Club event...

Already on it.

Universal Rep
05-11-12, 11:43 am
What's up fellas. New to the FORVM. 31 yrs old from Jersey. Been training n using Universal products for a long time. Been away from the gym since January since my son was born n finally back! Lost about 20lbs of muscle mass during that time away so pumped to be back training. Looking forward to talking with you folks and getting ur insights n ideas.

Jersey? Talk to naturalguy too... Or G Diesel bout gettin hooked up for the next ABC... I think the fellas are plannin sumthin for Brooklyn in early June and another at the Jersey shore later in the summer...

Already on it.

Sweet...

brick13
05-11-12, 12:48 pm
[QUOTE=Universal Rep;1223782]Jersey? Talk to naturalguy too... Or G Diesel bout gettin hooked up for the next ABC... I think the fellas are plannin sumthin for Brooklyn in early June and another at the Jersey shore later in the summer...

Sweet...[/QUOTE

Awesome, will do thx

Ironwarrior
05-11-12, 2:16 pm
Greetings

IronWarrior here. 39 have been back training for a year now and i'm using the old 20 rep breathing squat program from the 40's and 50's.
New to the forum and just wanted to say hello from Louisiana.

GrinandBearIt
05-14-12, 9:55 am
Name's Zach, 17 years old, been lifting for about 18 months constantly, now that I'm about to turn 18 and really hit peak growing time I could use all the help I can get to be the strongest I can possibly be. Until today I've been lifting 7 days a week maxing every other week kind of just going in and throwing weights around, clearly its time for some structure.

Joe J
05-16-12, 5:54 am
Name's Zach, 17 years old, been lifting for about 18 months constantly, now that I'm about to turn 18 and really hit peak growing time I could use all the help I can get to be the strongest I can possibly be. Until today I've been lifting 7 days a week maxing every other week kind of just going in and throwing weights around, clearly its time for some structure.

welcome bro. 7 days a week? fuck that, message me if you want some help mate.

SveinLagaard
05-16-12, 11:04 am
Hey Animals, Svein 16 > 17 next month. Started training last year, 5-7 times a week. Been asked to do fitness two times but dont think im up for it. Dont know if that is my thing. The training has just started, goals are to get big, because its impressive and art. The regular people on the street dont think the same as the other people dadicated to training and they dont understand how much efforst sweat and tears there are in it.

Saeger
05-17-12, 8:41 am
Greetings

IronWarrior here. 39 have been back training for a year now and i'm using the old 20 rep breathing squat program from the 40's and 50's.
New to the forum and just wanted to say hello from Louisiana.

Welcome bro. I'm fairly new myself, you just joined one of the greatest resources that is available. In the last week my mind has been blown with all the advice, criticism and wisdom on here. Good luck with your training.

Universal Rep
05-17-12, 8:57 am
Hey Animals, Svein 16 > 17 next month. Started training last year, 5-7 times a week. Been asked to do fitness two times but dont think im up for it. Dont know if that is my thing. The training has just started, goals are to get big, because its impressive and art. The regular people on the street dont think the same as the other people dadicated to training and they dont understand how much efforst sweat and tears there are in it.

Norway? Awesome. Welcome brotha...

P_Bo
05-21-12, 8:53 am
Hey Guys....mcbeast sent me to the FORVM and said I'd like it here. He was right. It's funny, I was on this site YEARS ago before I knew much about lifting and/or that online forums existed. I bought my first Animal Pak and decided to check out the website. The attitude and the articles on the site spoke to me, even back then before I was lifting seriously or even dreamed I'd compete one day. Hell, I didn't even know what powerlifting was (no lie.) I'd read the articles here for motivation and inspiration to get me through tough times or simply because I could relate to them. To this day, I have 'Fuck Everything Else' bookmarked and still get fired up reading the last paragraph:

"Be real. Don’t be fake. Be smart. Don’t waste your time. Find that spark inside you and make it the biggest fucking fire around. Let it burn out of control. Take control of your destination and never give it up. Stop making excuses. Make it work. All the pleasures in life cannot compare to living your dream. If you dream of being big, strong, lifting heavy, competing, and winning then go do it. Get off your ass. The only thing that I fear is the thought that one day I may not have a dream, so I will not let this one go until I get all that I want. Take it. Be an Animal. Fuck everything else."

So, to introduce myself, my name is Pam but most people call me P Bo. I'm 39 (I laugh typing that because I sure as hell don't feel it) and live in Winnipeg, MB. I train out of McDole's Gym and am the token powerlifter there. As much as I lift alone, we do have a pretty kick ass strongman crew that I lift with when our schedules mesh. I started a bit late in the game and have only been competing for a couple of years. Out of that couple of years, I had to take almost a year off to have my third shoulder reconstruction. I'm rehabbed and back to making up for lost time. I've got stuff to do!

I've totaled raw elite in the 148 and 165 lb weight classes with my best meets being:

319-181-358 for 859 without knee wraps @ 146 lbs
330-176-386 for 892 without knee wraps @ 162 lbs

I wish more people found their spark, whatever that may be, and turned it into a fire!

Bruiser
05-21-12, 9:12 am
Hey Guys....mcbeast sent me to the FORVM and said I'd like it here. He was right. It's funny, I was on this site YEARS ago before I knew much about lifting and/or that online forums existed. I bought my first Animal Pak and decided to check out the website. The attitude and the articles on the site spoke to me, even back then before I was lifting seriously or even dreamed I'd compete one day. Hell, I didn't even know what powerlifting was (no lie.) I'd read the articles here for motivation and inspiration to get me through tough times or simply because I could relate to them. To this day, I have 'Fuck Everything Else' bookmarked and still get fired up reading the last paragraph:

"Be real. Don’t be fake. Be smart. Don’t waste your time. Find that spark inside you and make it the biggest fucking fire around. Let it burn out of control. Take control of your destination and never give it up. Stop making excuses. Make it work. All the pleasures in life cannot compare to living your dream. If you dream of being big, strong, lifting heavy, competing, and winning then go do it. Get off your ass. The only thing that I fear is the thought that one day I may not have a dream, so I will not let this one go until I get all that I want. Take it. Be an Animal. Fuck everything else."

So, to introduce myself, my name is Pam but most people call me P Bo. I'm 39 (I laugh typing that because I sure as hell don't feel it) and live in Winnipeg, MB. I train out of McDole's Gym and am the token powerlifter there. As much as I lift alone, we do have a pretty kick ass strongman crew that I lift with when our schedules mesh. I started a bit late in the game and have only been competing for a couple of years. Out of that couple of years, I had to take almost a year off to have my third shoulder reconstruction. I'm rehabbed and back to making up for lost time. I've got stuff to do!

I've totaled raw elite in the 148 and 165 lb weight classes with my best meets being:

319-181-358 for 859 without knee wraps @ 146 lbs
330-176-386 for 892 without knee wraps @ 162 lbs

I wish more people found their spark, whatever that may be, and turned it into a fire!

Welcome P Bo! Now teach this little boys how to train!

Rambo Moe
05-21-12, 3:43 pm
What's up fellas, names Moe. I'm 19, been lifting seriously for 2 years now and currently bulking for my first show coming up in november. Looking forward to the journey ahead..

Honey Badger
05-23-12, 8:32 pm
my name on the forum is puentejo. I myself as others have begin into bodybuilding for the past 15 years and one year of sabatical leave. I came here for this is where warriors are born . I will try in everyway to learn from those who are more experienced in this world of warriors. If i deviate from the path of warriordom be free to tell me the old fasion way. I will know when I have Fuck up and pay the piper the price of it . I will learn from my mistakes as well as my winnings. When I have earned my " right " in this world I will change my nick not before that. I have some mottos but one has sticked to me like glue . " Train Beyond the pain. And Let death be your release "

BRAHdley
05-24-12, 3:24 am
brendan/19/philadelphia

im a college student at west chester university.

I've been bodybuilding seriously now for just a little over a year, since i started i put on a solid 50lbs.

bench:325
squat:400
deadlift:430

i have big goals and big plans in the sport of bodybuilding, and I'm just getting started.
say whats up, always open to meeting some fellow bodybuilders, especially some locals.

ogard
05-24-12, 9:34 am
Hi everybody,

I am Drazen from Montenegro. I train from time to time and now trying to become a little more serious and get my body in shape. I will have some questions as I dont know much about any of this. I bought one of your products so i will start with questions about this ass soon as you allow me to post.

DustinPosey
05-25-12, 4:04 pm
Hey everyone. Name is Dustin, and have been lifting for about 2 years. Currently running 5/3/1 for PL and plan on eventually competing in the 275 weight class. I was going to do my first meet at the 2012 Northwest Salvage Wars but had a small shoulder injury and wasn't able to make it. Current goals are 500/300/530 by the end of the year!

C.Coronato
05-25-12, 4:16 pm
Welcome fellas!

im a college student at west chester university.

Yo bro, a few of the good bros around here are from down there. Josh Halladay as well as Patrick "P Diesel" Raquet, hit them up!

jakehess
05-25-12, 4:26 pm
Hey! My names Jake, I'm from Pittsburgh. I've been lifting for about two years now. Lately been trying to take my training a lot more serious. Once I tried Universal Nutrition and Animal Pak supplements, nothing has worked this well for me! Over the years I've collected my own free weights and some machines so I do my own thing. Haven't competed, maybe in the future, who knows. Thanks, look forward to hearing what anyone has to say!

Universal Rep
05-25-12, 4:27 pm
Hey! My names Jake, I'm from Pittsburgh. I've been lifting for about two years now. Lately been trying to take my training a lot more serious. Once I tried Universal Nutrition and Animal Pak supplements, nothing has worked this well for me! Over the years I've collected my own free weights and some machines so I do my own thing. Haven't competed, maybe in the future, who knows. Thanks, look forward to hearing what anyone has to say!

Pittsburgh? Thats GNC country...

Mr. Dead
05-25-12, 4:47 pm
Hey everyone. Name is Dustin, and have been lifting for about 2 years. Currently running 5/3/1 for PL and plan on eventually competing in the 275 weight class. I was going to do my first meet at the 2012 Northwest Salvage Wars but had a small shoulder injury and wasn't able to make it. Current goals are 500/300/530 by the end of the year!

Welcome...!!! A lot of good powerlifters in the area... With a lot of knowledge to share...

Fumbles21
05-25-12, 7:35 pm
What's goin on gents!? Names fumbles I'm 21 in in the Usmc and I'm just now getting into lifting. I'm deployed so now is the time when I can go to the gym a lot. I'm in my bulking phase bit at 160 and a fast metabolism it's been a pain to gain any weight. If anyone can hook me up with some tips it would be much appreciated.
Fumbles

jakehess
05-25-12, 10:47 pm
Pittsburgh? Thats GNC country...

It is indeed. I have to order all my Universal and Animal stuff online. They don't have a good selection in stores.

mtleach91
05-27-12, 12:25 am
yo i'm mike. about 5'6" 150. been athletic all my life, varsity baseball and such so i've been lifting for a while. about 6 months ago really got myself into working out hard core, start to turn my shit around. reading these threads, articles and taking the supps has really been helpin my life move in a forward direction. hard work and dedication in the gym leads to hard work and dedication in life. i'm out in central jersey tryin to live the dream

Potter
05-27-12, 4:09 pm
Hey what's up? I'm Adam, I'm 28, and I'm from Oklahoma. Never really been very athletic actually for most of my life but recently decided to make that change. Was blessed with a fair amount of natural muscle from being at least somewhat active at work and school, and of course alot of chores, especially when I'd live out in the country (chopping wood, mowing the yard, etc.)
Being new to the whole lifting scene, I've really just been working on getting my feet wet right now. Trying to learn good form, about supplements, making at least some neccessary changes to my diet (trying to figure out what works best for me for my area and of course my budget.)
With that in mind though, improving my mental well being has been a bigger priority than body at this stage. I had alot of problems with like anxiety and some depression before, but actually going and hitting the weights has made a big difference since I actually have an outlet now.

Ok, enough of the life story bullshit. Give me a shout whenever, advice is always appreciated, and happy to rock out with y'all (yes I said y'all, what of it? lol)

Potter
05-27-12, 4:10 pm
It is indeed. I have to order all my Universal and Animal stuff online. They don't have a good selection in stores.

I know that's right. Tried looking for some here and I was doing good to find pak and cuts here. Plus GNC kinda screws ya on price anyways.

Joe J
05-27-12, 4:58 pm
Welcome to the forvm everyone...

SirBudrick
05-30-12, 3:58 pm
What's up gents, new to the community here. Thanks for the initial acceptance into what I've seen as the most hardcore, motivating group out there.

A bit about me: A few years ago I was in my prime at 25 and got blown to shit by and IED in Iraq. HAven't been able to lift the same since then, but I'm about 75% back. I broke 2 vertebrae, so it limits certain things like squats and shrugs, but hey I make do. Former Ranger, so you know how it goes, you can't keep a good Ranger down. I'll get back to where I want to be, it'll just take longer and more work. Ain't no thang.

Currently, I'm 30 5'6 and weighing in at 165 at about 10%. Went from getting stacked to overall fitness and strength...feeling like it's time to put some weight back on..

Looking forward to reading some great posts and hopefully contributing some myself.

GRTGDN
05-31-12, 2:11 pm
I post regularly on the UniversalUSA.com forum, so I figured it was time to start posting on here too!

Deacon
05-31-12, 4:24 pm
What's up brothers, James from the Chicago suburbs here. 30 years old, picked up a weight for the first time about a year and a half ago, started lifting seriously at the start of this year, and I'm an aspiring power lifter. I might never win a comp, but damned if competing doesn't look like fun.
Followed a friend of mine here, and hoping to find a new home among like minded people, seems pretty rockin' so far.

twoheadedboy
05-31-12, 11:22 pm
Good to see you man, can't wait to sling some iron in about a week!

MikeGlass
06-01-12, 10:21 am
Name is Michael, from Melbourne Australia. I've been lifting for just over a year. I know it's still early but have deffinatley been caught by the iron bug. Always been on the animal website trying out different training splits and always reading the forums. I'm looking to gain as much knowledge as I can about bodybuilding from people that are just as dedicated as me except with a lot more experience.

Cheers for the support and any information you want to send my way is welcome.

Michael

Universal Rep
06-01-12, 10:22 am
Welcome fellas... Lookin forward to ur contributions.

DMachine
06-01-12, 2:10 pm
What's up FORVM animals!

Been a follower of animal for a long time, but just recently started to play an active role here on the FORVM. Got my aim on shaking things up here in Sweden, getting some ABC going again. So all you Swedes out there, make some noise!

Untill then, stay true and live hard! Peace /D

Universal Rep
06-01-12, 3:30 pm
What's up FORVM animals!

Been a follower of animal for a long time, but just recently started to play an active role here on the FORVM. Got my aim on shaking things up here in Sweden, getting some ABC going again. So all you Swedes out there, make some noise!

Untill then, stay true and live hard! Peace /D

One day, I will visit Sweden...

ThatLittleMonster
06-01-12, 3:58 pm
This is it, Im randy proud supporter of Animal Products, 25 yrs 5'4 weighing in at 160, started overweight dropped to 145 in jan, hit the gym and now feeling good and proud to be here to learn and share.

DMachine
06-02-12, 7:17 pm
One day, I will visit Sweden...

Make sure to drop by my gym for some heavy lifting ;-)

Joe J
06-03-12, 10:31 am
Welcome everybody...

krichael317
06-04-12, 12:19 pm
Hey guys,

I'm in the Philly area, 37 yo. I sit on my butt all day developing software. I started lifting when I was 11 yo and got really interested in bodybuilding. Mike Mentzer, Rich Gaspari and Arnold (of course...probably read his Encyclopedia of Modern BB 100 times over) were my favorite bodybuilders. I was insanely passionate about this until about 19 or so (mid-eighties to mid-nineties) when I started letting work, school, marriage, kids, etc....get in the way. I was then an "off and on" lifter, sometimes going several weeks or even months without lifting. It really took its toll on my mind and body. I don't recommend anyone ever go down that path.

2009 I decided to get serious about lifting again and tried some Men's Health fitness program that involved a lot of dumbbell and iso work. This helped me drop some body fat and get the blood flowing again, but I still felt horribly weak. THis was not the kind of training I loved so much before. It was not what I would call "animal" training. I decided to "start over" and concentrate on barbell training again and the big lifts to get a good base of strength, following Practical Programming for Strength for a little over a year, working my way through a few months of intermediate programs. Then I switched to 5/3/1, which is great because of the flexibility to add bodybuilding training as you see fit.

Earlier this year, I was looking for a good multivitamin at my grocery store and spotted Animal Pak on the shelf. So I picked it up. It made me feel great for my workouts. Based on this, I began reading up on the rest of the Animal line, and since then I have added Flex and Pump to my supplement stack. I can honestly say these supplements have helped me feel younger, have more energy and recover faster. I also found this website to be a great source of inspiration.

After researching it, I ordered Stak this week. I am also finishing up a container of Jack3d and Modern BCAA, which I intend to replace with Rage and Nitro when the time comes.

Sorry, didn't mean to write a book, but this is a great place, feels like home.

Appollonian
06-04-12, 3:09 pm
Welcome aboard! Sounds like an awesome grocery store with Pak in stock. I picked up my first Pak can cause the store was out of my previous multi...

Anyhow make sure you check for the local Philadelphia ABC so you can get plugged in.

ZUPAN
06-05-12, 3:11 am
Yo animals,

Just to introduce myself, im a canadian boy from tdot that has been living in Croatia
for the last 4years! Im a 33 yrs old, husband and new dad that decided to get off my ass
and start to train and get back into the game! I have been seriously lifting for about a year
but have been always lifting on and off for the last fifteen years...was training in MMA for
awhile until i for the last time decided enough with the knee surgeries time to move on!

And here i am!!! Thanks for having me!!!!

jth
06-05-12, 3:19 pm
Hi all,

Jonathan, age 34 from UK here. Have been training now for only about 12 months, although I have always been into sports in general.

Really enjoying my weight training more than any other sport I've been involved in, and I'm training 4-5 times per week, with a good diet, trying to make good gains.

I'm 6'5" and was 210lbs up until last summer; now up to 230lbs (perhaps carrying a little more round the midsection than I'd like but that's a mission for another day!)

What leads me here is the purchase of a can of Animal Stak, and a few questions of course! However I'm really looking forward to getting involved & contributing where possible.

All the best,
Jonathan

JThomson
06-07-12, 5:12 am
Whats up guy im JT a young animal from the UK! Lifting 2-3 years, personal trainer but iron lover at heart. Want to look big and badass and you animals seem to be the bunch to get in with. Cheers

- JT

Sprint
06-07-12, 8:35 am
Hi all,

Jonathan, age 34 from UK here. Have been training now for only about 12 months, although I have always been into sports in general.

Really enjoying my weight training more than any other sport I've been involved in, and I'm training 4-5 times per week, with a good diet, trying to make good gains.

I'm 6'5" and was 210lbs up until last summer; now up to 230lbs (perhaps carrying a little more round the midsection than I'd like but that's a mission for another day!)

What leads me here is the purchase of a can of Animal Stak, and a few questions of course! However I'm really looking forward to getting involved & contributing where possible.

All the best,
Jonathan

Whats up guy im JT a young animal from the UK! Lifting 2-3 years, personal trainer but iron lover at heart. Want to look big and badass and you animals seem to be the bunch to get in with. Cheers

- JT

Whereabouts in the UK are you guys from?

Saeger
06-08-12, 8:22 am
Awesome seeing all these new members lately. I have only been on here about a month and this forum has literally blown my mind. Welcome everyone to the best resource on here.

countlamb
06-08-12, 8:23 am
Hello everyone. My name is Randy Im from southeast Kansas. Im 46 and decided I need to get in shape. I started the first of the year at 194 now Im 160 and Im 5`9 and want to pack on some muscle.

Kowboy
06-08-12, 8:31 am
Hello everyone. My name is Randy Im from southeast Kansas. Im 46 and decided I need to get in shape. I started the first of the year at 194 now Im 160 and Im 5`9 and want to pack on some muscle.

Grats on the new journey and the weight loss. Lots of great people and resources, just gotta want it to get it!

Kowboy
06-08-12, 8:34 am
Welcome aboard! Sounds like an awesome grocery store with Pak in stock. I picked up my first Pak can cause the store was out of my previous multi...

Anyhow make sure you check for the local Philadelphia ABC so you can get plugged in.

I agree awesome store for sure. I got my first pak back in like 04 or 05 at the Arnold. Not 100% on the year, hell it could have been 06 or 07...either way I walked by the cage and that shit was badass.

TheMyth
06-08-12, 11:36 am
Martin 22 right outta northern nj baby 5'7 150 tryin to get bigger love the thrill of lifting no excuses just results i train hard and look up to all the animal guys for insite best place to be is here ive only been bodybuilding for about 2 months but theres something in my subconscience that tells me i want to be massive

krichael317
06-09-12, 7:13 am

Thanks for the tip. I subscribed to the Philly ABC thread for updates. The grocery store is Wegmans in Cherry Hill, NJ, and they actually have a decent Health section with a handful of Universal products. They also sell grass fed beef, organic chicken, wild salmon, etc...can't complain!

Joe J
06-09-12, 8:12 am

I second that bro. Still looking for me and Ryan C to attend some more ABC's round here man!!

Ali
06-11-12, 9:55 am
Hey guys i just joined this forum and today was my second day at the gym and yes it hurts. I work from 8-4pm as an assistant network administrator and my reason to join a gym is to get back in shape and get physically fit. Hope to find help here and new friends too.

Regards,
Ali

jth
06-11-12, 1:33 pm

I'm in Birmingham.

Big Green
06-12-12, 10:01 am
Sup soldiers .
I am new here , live in Johannesburg - South Africa .
Hopefully i can learn all i need to become that Big Green Monster and not just stay green in my roots.

Sprint
06-12-12, 10:16 am
I'm in Birmingham.

Good shit, did you make it to the Expo this year?

Kingslayer
06-12-12, 4:05 pm
Kingslayer here,

Former collegiate football player making my way into the armed forces. Proud to be apart of the Animal movement.

nikflash
06-13-12, 11:37 am
sup fellas, the name is nik but every calls me flash, currently just a youg gun out of utica mi, im a personal trainer and lookin to learn a lot and growing. i already have you show under my belt, but planning on doing a lot more and taking this shit serious!

jth
06-13-12, 1:51 pm
Good shit, did you make it to the Expo this year?

Unfortunately not, I was actually away that week/ weekend. Did you go? How was it if so?

Rg dodgeman81
06-13-12, 11:48 pm
Hey thanks for letting me on here. I'm from Fresno California and just beginning this journey.

Sprint
06-14-12, 6:48 am
Unfortunately not, I was actually away that week/ weekend. Did you go? How was it if so?

Ah, it was awesome. The Expo itself, and the ABC afterwards even more so.

Tiger
06-14-12, 10:16 am
Ah, it was awesome. The Expo itself, and the ABC afterwards even more so.

Jealous :(

The Einstein
06-14-12, 10:53 am
Wassup big bro's? Vaibhav "The Einstein" Wilson here from India. Im 16 and i've been training since past 3 years. But i kept on leaving and joining in the first two years. But last year was something different.. i dedicated my life to bodybuilding and i train like a freak in the gym now. Everybody (except the owner) hates me in the gym.. They tell me -not- to lift heavy weights, even though i get the full range of motion and form. I plan to compete this year, the competition would be held in December. So.. i've got alotta' time to built the physique of a champion. Im currently on the very first cutting phase of my life, trying not to loose muscle and get ripped!
So that's me! The Einstein.

Sprint
06-14-12, 11:59 am
Jealous :(

All the more reason to get involved!

Tiger
06-14-12, 12:13 pm
All the more reason to get involved!

By the time I even knew it was going on it was passed... I was a bit gutted, haha.

Next time hopefully! Birmingham's a bit of a trek though, but it sounds like it would be worth it!

Joe J
06-14-12, 12:13 pm
You live in a great place for the english bodybuilder. The expo this year was sick, but the ABC after was the highlight for sure! Have you ever trained at Emporium?

jth
06-14-12, 3:09 pm
You live in a great place for the english bodybuilder. The expo this year was sick, but the ABC after was the highlight for sure! Have you ever trained at Emporium?

I haven't, but a guy I used to work with goes there regularly. I'm also only about 2 miles from Dorian Yates' Temple Gym!
To be honest I work out at home because it suits me that way; I can just carry on once the kids are in bed. I think I'd be too intimidated to go to a place like Temple anyway!!

Tiger
06-15-12, 3:59 am
I haven't, but a guy I used to work with goes there regularly. I'm also only about 2 miles from Dorian Yates' Temple Gym!
To be honest I work out at home because it suits me that way; I can just carry on once the kids are in bed. I think I'd be too intimidated to go to a place like Temple anyway!!

I'm stuck at some shitty preppy gym (with some hotties - so not all bad) and you've got the Temple 2 miles from you? Man, I need to relocate!

jth
06-15-12, 4:13 am
I'm stuck at some shitty preppy gym (with some hotties - so not all bad) and you've got the Temple 2 miles from you? Man, I need to relocate!

Yeah I guess I'm pretty lucky in that sense; I was actually looking on their website last night, and it is very reasonably priced to train there. £250 buys you 12 months 'Gold' membership, and packages/ costs scale down from there. You can also buy a day pass for £5! I think I'm going to go for a day pass over the next few weeks, just to give it a whirl.

Tiger
06-15-12, 4:18 am
Yeah I guess I'm pretty lucky in that sense; I was actually looking on their website last night, and it is very reasonably priced to train there. £250 buys you 12 months 'Gold' membership, and packages/ costs scale down from there. You can also buy a day pass for £5! I think I'm going to go for a day pass over the next few weeks, just to give it a whirl.

Just remember that most people there have similar goals to yourself, so whether you think you're out of place or not, you're actually at home with fellow, like-minded people.

I remember some guys being scared of the free-weight section because most guys there are bigger. I just made the point "Why do you think they're bigger?!" and they snapped out of it.

jth
06-15-12, 4:40 am
Just remember that most people there have similar goals to yourself, so whether you think you're out of place or not, you're actually at home with fellow, like-minded people.

I remember some guys being scared of the free-weight section because most guys there are bigger. I just made the point "Why do you think they're bigger?!" and they snapped out of it.

Couldn't agree more Tiger. Several years ago I was a member of a commercial gym and would never venture into the free weights section. However I'm in a different place mentally & physically with training now, and although I'm certain there will be guys there who lift many times more than me, I don't see that as a problem. Just something to aspire to. "Happiness is a journey, not a destination" as they say.

sarraj
06-18-12, 2:56 am
I'm Sarraj. I live in Dubai. I have been working out for 1.5 years and I started hitting the gym only to save my life and loose weight but before i know it i became addicted to gym and bodybuilding.

I started weighting above that 200KG and now I am 140Kg but still fu**in pissed as all the muscle is still hidded under the thick layer of fat remmaining on my mesirable body.

BY the way, I am now a real animal and addicted to animal products.

Sprint
06-18-12, 7:05 am
By the time I even knew it was going on it was passed... I was a bit gutted, haha.

Next time hopefully! Birmingham's a bit of a trek though, but it sounds like it would be worth it!

It absolutely is worth it, bro.