PDA

View Full Version : Yo Fellas, Introduce Yourself...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28

Conan_9207
12-03-12, 12:44 pm
Hi fellas, I'm Conor, 20 and from the UK.
Been seriously in the game for 2 years and I've been training since I was 16.
I've learnt a lot and I have a lot to learn. I'm excited to join a community with such a wealth of knowledge about the Iron Jungle.
Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Peace, Conor.

PS, is there a thread designated to Animals in the UK?? Anyone care to point me in the right direction!

Universal Rep
12-03-12, 12:49 pm
Hi guys (and gals)
I'm Sander - 23 - belgian dude, lifting for bit over 8 years.
was about to start competing 2 yrs ago, but got into a very hard and complicated relationship.
this just ended in a ugly way and now I want to get my losses back and get back on track
logically I signed up here

time stop wasting time

The iron is a great way to take ur mind off things brotha as Ima sure ya know...

Hi fellas, I'm Conor, 20 and from the UK.
Been seriously in the game for 2 years and I've been training since I was 16.
I've learnt a lot and I have a lot to learn. I'm excited to join a community with such a wealth of knowledge about the Iron Jungle.
Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Peace, Conor.

PS, is there a thread designated to Animals in the UK?? Anyone care to point me in the right direction!

Whereabouts ya located? Corporate will be in Birmingham later in 2013 for the BodyPower expo. Also, these two threads may help...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?11558-England-Animals
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?19910-South-West-England-Animals

Marty Mote
12-03-12, 10:46 pm
Evenin' Gents,

I'm Marty from NC. I am a prior service Marine gone LEO. I've been checking out animalpak.com for quite some time, using the various routines in the training section and for the past year (and supplement line for the past 6 months) to put on an additional 25 pounds in the past year. It should be noted that I also ditched the 6 mile runs and started eating a lot more; I was pretty skinny before hand.

I don't intend on being a professional bodybuilder, but I've noticed that in the past year and a half, just putting on some size and hitting the weights hard has improved my quality of life, my productivity at work, prevented injury, and made me an overall happier person.

Thanks for the advice I got off the animalpak.com site thus far. I look forward to digging into the FORVM. Hopefully, someday, I'll be able to give something back.

Tauscheck
12-04-12, 1:18 am
Hey everybody, im steve. 22 lives in Anacortes WA
Iv been in the game since i was a freshman in HS in 2004
Iv been addicted to the iron for a long time, lifting has reflected into my normal life learning The dedication, the determination, the desire, the work ethic, the great successes and the great failures, and thats something Ill take that into life anyday
Iv always got a open mind to learn and also share what Iv learned, It awsome to log on and see everyone else who shares the same passion that I do.
Lifting for me is something to take my mind off life, A activity that relaxes me....when I clock out for the day.....I know I put in a full days work
Im looking forward to meeting everyone and reading all your Posts
STEVE

MarkAnthonyStrongman
12-04-12, 7:35 pm
Hey bros what's up! My name is Mark Spurlock and I am a teen Strongman. Just wanted to get all this out there!

Kowboy
12-04-12, 9:20 pm
Hey bros what's up! My name is Mark Spurlock and I am a teen Strongman. Just wanted to get all this out there!

Bout time you got on here man. If you get bored you can read my journey and see how I did the transition and all the crap I went through.

Mark Nibert aka Trebin

Universal Rep
12-06-12, 5:01 pm
Evenin' Gents,

I'm Marty from NC. I am a prior service Marine gone LEO. I've been checking out animalpak.com for quite some time, using the various routines in the training section and for the past year (and supplement line for the past 6 months) to put on an additional 25 pounds in the past year. It should be noted that I also ditched the 6 mile runs and started eating a lot more; I was pretty skinny before hand.

I don't intend on being a professional bodybuilder, but I've noticed that in the past year and a half, just putting on some size and hitting the weights hard has improved my quality of life, my productivity at work, prevented injury, and made me an overall happier person.

Thanks for the advice I got off the animalpak.com site thus far. I look forward to digging into the FORVM. Hopefully, someday, I'll be able to give something back.

Post good questions, thoughtful answers and you'll def give back to the FORVM brotha. Welcome.

Hey everybody, im steve. 22 lives in Anacortes WA
Iv been in the game since i was a freshman in HS in 2004
Iv been addicted to the iron for a long time, lifting has reflected into my normal life learning The dedication, the determination, the desire, the work ethic, the great successes and the great failures, and thats something Ill take that into life anyday
Iv always got a open mind to learn and also share what Iv learned, It awsome to log on and see everyone else who shares the same passion that I do.
Lifting for me is something to take my mind off life, A activity that relaxes me....when I clock out for the day.....I know I put in a full days work
Im looking forward to meeting everyone and reading all your Posts
STEVE

Welcome, T.

GymDad
12-10-12, 7:14 am
You everyone first off thanks for allowing me to join!! Now a little about myself; my name is Trey I just turned 43 years old i am 6'3" and have been lifting for about four years when I started I weighed 263lbs and it was all fat, I got down to 209lbs and now I am at 224lbs still got the belly but have put in some much need muscle, but I would love to put on lots more me and the wife workout together and love it there is no where else we would rather be than at the gym!! But I have had 3 back surgeries, and now I am seeing a urologist for possible testicular cancer I have 2 cysts on my right one and am waiting on the results, the Dr. Says its bit cancer but he is running tests to make sure, so enough of that!!! I have a 10 month old granddaughter and love get to death!!!
We workout on Monday through Thursday (because of our work schedule) with cardio on the other days and are looking for a better workout program, that would fit into our schedule, so any help or advice is more than welcome, we are looking at HRT program on here!!! We eat pretty clean but starting today is is going to get even more clean we have been slacking a but lately with all that is going on but that is no excuse time to separate us from everyone else!!!
So like I said any help and input please help!!!

Universal Rep
12-10-12, 9:58 am
You everyone first off thanks for allowing me to join!! Now a little about myself; my name is Trey I just turned 43 years old i am 6'3" and have been lifting for about four years when I started I weighed 263lbs and it was all fat, I got down to 209lbs and now I am at 224lbs still got the belly but have put in some much need muscle, but I would love to put on lots more me and the wife workout together and love it there is no where else we would rather be than at the gym!! But I have had 3 back surgeries, and now I am seeing a urologist for possible testicular cancer I have 2 cysts on my right one and am waiting on the results, the Dr. Says its bit cancer but he is running tests to make sure, so enough of that!!! I have a 10 month old granddaughter and love get to death!!!
We workout on Monday through Thursday (because of our work schedule) with cardio on the other days and are looking for a better workout program, that would fit into our schedule, so any help or advice is more than welcome, we are looking at HRT program on here!!! We eat pretty clean but starting today is is going to get even more clean we have been slacking a but lately with all that is going on but that is no excuse time to separate us from everyone else!!!
So like I said any help and input please help!!!

Welcome man... Talk to Rage or post up a question in this section here...http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?130-Hell-Raiser-Training-%28HRT%29

Wishing the best for ya.

Phoenix Rising
12-11-12, 5:41 am
Reintroduction of sorts...It's been awhile. One of the first NorCal (Sacramento) ABC members who now finds himself relocated to Mass. Turning 42, next week, but thanks to the iron, I still feel like I am in my early 30s. Good to be back among the Animal family.

Hollow
12-11-12, 6:37 am
Reintroduction of sorts...It's been awhile. One of the first NorCal (Sacramento) ABC members who now finds himself relocated to Mass. Turning 42, next week, but thanks to the iron, I still feel like I am in my early 30s. Good to be back among the Animal family.

Hey, welcome back to the forvm Phoenix Rising!

TankerPig
12-11-12, 8:27 pm
Hey all. I've been lifting for a number of years now, but only started getting serious and smart in the past year. I'm a Marine Reservist, but work in engineering to pay the bills and buy the supps.

I'm new to Animal products and the Animal family, but have been very impressed so far. I've poked around the site and am stoked that there's so much information and motivation, especially from the other members. I'll leave you with my favorite Marine quote: Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Icu812
12-12-12, 9:28 pm
Hey everyone,
My name is Justin, i'm 23, active duty USMC. Currently down at Parris Island of all places. Been hitting the gym for the past 6 years off and on again. And building a gym when I find my self in some crap hole without one. I've been at it pretty hard this past year and look forward to learning everything I can.

Universal Rep
12-13-12, 10:11 am
Hey all. I've been lifting for a number of years now, but only started getting serious and smart in the past year. I'm a Marine Reservist, but work in engineering to pay the bills and buy the supps.

I'm new to Animal products and the Animal family, but have been very impressed so far. I've poked around the site and am stoked that there's so much information and motivation, especially from the other members. I'll leave you with my favorite Marine quote: Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Welcome brotha. Lookin forward to ur contributions here...

Hey everyone,
My name is Justin, i'm 23, active duty USMC. Currently down at Parris Island of all places. Been hitting the gym for the past 6 years off and on again. And building a gym when I find my self in some crap hole without one. I've been at it pretty hard this past year and look forward to learning everything I can.

You're in the right place if ur lookin for info, motivation and inspiration. Good to have ya aboard...

huntboy
12-18-12, 6:28 pm
Hey guys Im new from Va been lifting for about 6months, but started 4 years ago when i was 250 of fat at 5'6" and lost 90 pounds and had a child so now im at the gym busting but and making progress. been good to read other peoples journey and hope to learn alot.

Juma
12-19-12, 5:26 pm
Hey Guys!

My name is Juma, im 25 years and live in Norway. Been addicted to the irongame for the last 10 years. I have a BSc in nutrition and work as a nutritionist at a health clinic in Norway. Been a HUGE animalfan for as long as i can remember and have found alot of inspiration and motivation at this site. Sadly they dont sell animalproducts in Norway, so i actually have to travel to Sweden once in a while to get my supply of Animalpak, Animal omega and Animal Nitro (the basics ) which is my stack, but its so worth the trip :)

Kill i oughtta
12-19-12, 10:25 pm
Hey Guys!

My name is Juma, im 25 years and live in Norway. Been addicted to the irongame for the last 10 years. I have a BSc in nutrition and work as a nutritionist at a health clinic in Norway. Been a HUGE animalfan for as long as i can remember and have found alot of inspiration and motivation at this site. Sadly they dont sell animalproducts in Norway, so i actually have to travel to Sweden once in a while to get my supply of Animalpak, Animal omega and Animal Nitro (the basics ) which is my stack, but its so worth the trip :)

cool story brotha welcome to the FORVM

Digit_AL
12-21-12, 2:26 pm
I'm Al and i've been lifting on and off since I graduated HS in '92...i know it almost sounds like i'm a time traveler from the olden days or something. I'm not stepping out of the mother ship of health and fitness but it's not a refugee boat for sure 8). My wrestling coach in HS introduced me to Animal Paks and it's been a staple for my hunger of fitness ever since and his advise to me has been fused to my ways of thinking to this day, "if you want to wrestle an Animal you gotta think like one..." He's right! Nowadays times are even tougher and yes sometimes supps aren't cheap but dropping the dough for my supply of Animal Paks makes up for the overtime and putting up with the cry babies at work.

deanna7272
12-21-12, 2:45 pm
I'm Al and i've been lifting on and off since I graduated HS in '92...i know it almost sounds like i'm a time traveler from the olden days or something. I'm not stepping out of the mother ship of health and fitness but it's not a refugee boat for sure 8). My wrestling coach in HS introduced me to Animal Paks and it's been a staple for my hunger of fitness ever since and his advise to me has been fused to my ways of thinking to this day, "if you want to wrestle an Animal you gotta think like one..." He's right! Nowadays times are even tougher and yes sometimes supps aren't cheap but dropping the dough for my supply of Animal Paks makes up for the overtime and putting up with the cry babies at work.

Welcome and I feel ya, I am outta the time machine from 1990!! It's all a frame of mind and believe me, keeping fit, hitting the weights, and staying active helps our old bones....lmao

Oh, and what an awesome coach... Kudos to him, he knew his shit "way back when"....lol

Enjoy your stay!!

Appollonian
12-21-12, 3:43 pm
Hey Guys!

Welcome aboard! My wife's father's side of the family is from Norway, maybe his great grandparents, but the way they celebrate it you would think his mom stepped off the boat! Glad to have you around.

Imperfectone
12-22-12, 1:39 am
Im from the good ol' place called Reno, Nv i love it there it will forever be home. Upon enlistment in the USAF im in SC now doin my time out there. As of this very moment im in afganistan liftin away and trying to reach a goal of 200 pounds. And figured this place of all places would be a great place to get the right staks, and help and info form people who were just like me. Cant wait to reach my goal and surpass it and make it to 250 one day in the future. Glad to be part of the Animal Forvm.

deanna7272
12-22-12, 2:10 am
Im from the good ol' place called Reno, Nv i love it there it will forever be home. Upon enlistment in the USAF im in SC now doin my time out there. As of this very moment im in afganistan liftin away and trying to reach a goal of 200 pounds. And figured this place of all places would be a great place to get the right staks, and help and info form people who were just like me. Cant wait to reach my goal and surpass it and make it to 250 one day in the future. Glad to be part of the Animal Forvm.

Welcome and thank you for your service!!

Yes, this is a real Forvm where you will find support, knowledge, comoradery, brotherhood, and encouragement to reach your goals!!

Best of luck with those goals, I hope you find exactly what you need within these "pages"... It's no bs here, enjoy!!

FutureAlpha
12-24-12, 4:32 pm
fellas, what up. my username is "FutureAlpha" but I go by Raven Cruz. im 5 11 about 255 and in the middle of a serious cut. I have found a wealth of knowledge on this forum and that is what compelled me to join. There is nothing like networking with people with the same interests as you. Im all about the IRON. no bullshit. i still lift heavy as hell and keep setting PRs while on this cut. I have lost some muscle mass (expected) but my strength is about the same. I love all the raw lifts , esp squats, weighted chins, weighted dips and deadlifts. Happy Holidays fellas

sempergumby
12-26-12, 12:10 am
Mornin,

Im curtiss from KCMO, currently im deployed and I am based out in California. Been lifting rocks since about 2005 and im continually trying to bring out the animal in me. I am 69 inches at 209 lbs I am pushing 400lbs pulling 470 squattin close to 4 .. All of them got to go up. But I know that with some help and research I can continue to grow. This guy has a problem with finding a regimen he likes. Holla back if you have any.
my goal: shed fat get jacked

fr3akjuggernaut
12-26-12, 7:18 am
my name is curt. I'm a powerlifter soon to be a bodybuilder and powerlifter. I live in TN currently. Just moved here. I am 5-11 around 300...best raw total was 1970 and did apa raw nats where I did 501 raw bench and 771 raw dead. lookin foward to meeting up with some serious lifters here. My goal.....smash a 2200 raw total and turn pro as a bodybuilder. I've always looked up to house and ox cuz their hunger is similiar to mine as well as machine...

Appollonian
12-26-12, 10:11 am
my name is curt. I'm a powerlifter soon to be a bodybuilder and powerlifter. I live in TN currently. Just moved here. I am 5-11 around 300...best raw total was 1970 and did apa raw nats where I did 501 raw bench and 771 raw dead. lookin foward to meeting up with some serious lifters here. My goal.....smash a 2200 raw total and turn pro as a bodybuilder. I've always looked up to house and ox cuz their hunger is similiar to mine as well as machine...

Great to have another Tennessee Animal in the mix! I love Chattanooga, great place to visit, and have friends that love living there.

Would you ever be interested in a Middle TN ABC? So far we've had two, and as more TN Animals come aboard I'm trying to gauge the interest. Anyhow, glad to have you aboard.

fr3akjuggernaut
12-27-12, 12:11 am
Great to have another Tennessee Animal in the mix! I love Chattanooga, great place to visit, and have friends that love living there.

Would you ever be interested in a Middle TN ABC? So far we've had two, and as more TN Animals come aboard I'm trying to gauge the interest. Anyhow, glad to have you aboard.

Awesome...defintely interested...who else is here in TN?

Universal Rep
12-27-12, 3:38 pm

Welcome and stay safe brotha. If ya get a chance, check this out... www.Animalpak.com/MILITARY

fellas, what up. my username is "FutureAlpha" but I go by Raven Cruz. im 5 11 about 255 and in the middle of a serious cut. I have found a wealth of knowledge on this forum and that is what compelled me to join. There is nothing like networking with people with the same interests as you. Im all about the IRON. no bullshit. i still lift heavy as hell and keep setting PRs while on this cut. I have lost some muscle mass (expected) but my strength is about the same. I love all the raw lifts , esp squats, weighted chins, weighted dips and deadlifts. Happy Holidays fellas

Sounds like ya have passion. Ur in the right place...

Mornin,

Im curtiss from KCMO, currently im deployed and I am based out in California. Been lifting rocks since about 2005 and im continually trying to bring out the animal in me. I am 69 inches at 209 lbs I am pushing 400lbs pulling 470 squattin close to 4 .. All of them got to go up. But I know that with some help and research I can continue to grow. This guy has a problem with finding a regimen he likes. Holla back if you have any.
my goal: shed fat get jacked

Welcome... Great attitude. Can't look down and can't look back. Forward and upward. Thats the name of the game...

Big influx of powerlifters to the FORVM lately. Welcome man.

Limitless89
12-27-12, 4:16 pm
Hey everyone my name is Chris Slavin I just turned 23 (12/23/89) and am the cancer patient who Evan Centopani came to see.
Before I was diagnosed with cancer I was a hardcore bodybuilder for 3 years but have been lifting ever since the age of 14 in gym class and for sports. (Ice Hockey and Lacrosse).
I got into bodybuilding seriously (eating right, taking supplements, lifting heavy) at the age of 19 when I picked up my first Muscular Development Magazine and when I seriously started to grow, ever since then I was addicted.
Im from Somerset County, NJ and used to train at Golds Gym in Greenbrook, NJ although I have trained at Lifetime Fitness and Eclipse.
And I am a current student at Elon University with one semester left however, I had to take a medical leave because of the circumstances I am currently dealing with.
Right now I am currently recovering from my heart transplant that came soon after MD and the animalpak team came 11/29/12 and everything went smoothly and I am hoping for a speedy recovery to get back in the gym and kill it harder than ever before and compete on stage on day!
Before I was sick my stats were 5'7 195 pds 14-16% BF Natural.

Universal Rep
12-27-12, 4:18 pm
Hey everyone my name is Chris Slavin I just turned 23 (12/23/89) and am the cancer patient who Evan Centopani came to see.
Before I was diagnosed with cancer I was a hardcore bodybuilder for 3 years but have been lifting ever since the age of 14 in gym class and for sports. (Ice Hockey and Lacrosse).
I got into bodybuilding seriously (eating right, taking supplements, lifting heavy) at the age of 19 when I picked up my first Muscular Development Magazine and when I seriously started to grow, ever since then I was addicted.
Im from Somerset County, NJ and used to train at Golds Gym in Greenbrook, NJ although I have trained at Lifetime Fitness and Eclipse.
And I am a current student at Elon University with one semester left however, I had to take a medical leave because of the circumstances I am currently dealing with.
Right now I am currently recovering from my heart transplant that came soon after MD and the animalpak team came 11/29/12 and everything went smoothly and I am hoping for a speedy recovery to get back in the gym and kill it harder than ever before and compete on stage on day!

Brotha, ya made it. Special welcome to you. How are things? Hope ur doin well. Many folks here have been wishin nuthin but the best for ya here... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?39847-Evan-quot-Ox-quot-Centopani-amp-Animal-Help-Make-a-Difference

Thnx for the courage. You inspired many of us.

Limitless89
12-27-12, 4:27 pm
Brotha, ya made it. Special welcome to you. How are things? Hope ur doin well. Many folks here have been wishin nuthin but the best for ya here... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?39847-Evan-quot-Ox-quot-Centopani-amp-Animal-Help-Make-a-Difference

Hey man thanks for the warm welcome I was meaning to get on sooner and start posting however, I had my surgery 11/29/12 so there was a long period that I was unable to really do anything. But its been about a month after my surgery and things are starting to look up. I'll post the rest of what has been going on with me in the "Ox visits a fan" section because I would like to make a big shout out to all the supporters and fans who have helped me come to where I am now. And I can't thank you guys and Evan enough for everything you have done for me. Thanks again Animal you guys are the real deal!!!

G Diesel
12-27-12, 4:28 pm

Glad you're here my brother. You're a true inspiration to us all. Very much looking forward to your contributions here.

Limitless is an appropriate name my man. Awesome.

Peace, G

Mr. Dead
12-27-12, 4:30 pm

Glad you're here my brother. You're a true inspiration to us all. Very much looking forward to your contributions here.

Limitless is an appropriate name my man. Awesome.

Peace, G

What they said... And... Welcome...

naturalguy
12-27-12, 4:54 pm

Hey Chris, it's Eric. Glad to see you on here

C.Coronato
12-28-12, 12:10 pm

Awesome my man. Welcome. Glad to hear everything went well, looking forward to meeting you in person my man!

Dunkishrock
12-28-12, 5:16 pm
Thanks for the warm welcome, I am so eager to learn as much as i can about improving my body and staying fit. Looking forward to the new year and i'm certain i will learn a lot here.

deanna7272
12-28-12, 8:35 pm
Hey man thanks for the warm welcome I was meaning to get on sooner and start posting however, I had my surgery 11/29/12 so there was a long period that I was unable to really do anything. But its been about a month after my surgery and things are starting to look up. I'll post the rest of what has been going on with me in the "Ox visits a fan" section because I would like to make a big shout out to all the supporters and fans who have helped me come to where I am now. And I can't thank you guys and Evan enough for everything you have done for me. Thanks again Animal you guys are the real deal!!!

Missed your original, but welcome friend...

fr3akjuggernaut
12-30-12, 12:44 pm
Welcome and stay safe brotha. If ya get a chance, check this out... www.Animalpak.com/MILITARY

Sounds like ya have passion. Ur in the right place...

Welcome... Great attitude. Can't look down and can't look back. Forward and upward. Thats the name of the game...

Big influx of powerlifters to the FORVM lately. Welcome man.

Neither a bodybuilder or a powerlifter but I am both...just a fr3ak

blackhulk
01-02-13, 10:13 pm
hi.,
i'm blackhulk from malaysia.,
28 years old.
i like to do strength training & just 1 year trained.
this is my first time try animal produk.,
i interested to try animal test + stak + m stak

tq :)

Universal Rep
01-04-13, 10:21 am
Thanks for the warm welcome, I am so eager to learn as much as i can about improving my body and staying fit. Looking forward to the new year and i'm certain i will learn a lot here.

hi.,
i'm blackhulk from malaysia.,
28 years old.
i like to do strength training & just 1 year trained.
this is my first time try animal produk.,
i interested to try animal test + stak + m stak

tq :)

Welcome to the FORVM fellas...

Imperfectone
01-06-13, 11:58 pm
Welcome and thank you for your service!!

Yes, this is a real Forvm where you will find support, knowledge, comoradery, brotherhood, and encouragement to reach your goals!!

Best of luck with those goals, I hope you find exactly what you need within these "pages"... It's no bs here, enjoy!!

Thanks! Ready to get serious figured this would be a good place to start.

deanna7272
01-07-13, 1:46 am
Thanks! Ready to get serious figured this would be a good place to start.

Absolutely!!

No better time than the present...

DanM94
01-08-13, 12:32 pm
Whats up everyone,

My name is Dan McAuley, I'm an 18 year old college freshman at Rutgers University, right down the road from Universal HQ in New Brunswick. I cant wait to become involved in this community. Now that the introduction is done I'll go into a little about my lifting to date. When I was young my father always pushed me to not just compete in sports but to excel, mainly the sport of wrestling. One way he pushed me was to lift and get stronger, so I'd have that advantage over the competition. I started in our basement with a bench and plate set doing full body workouts everyday. This is where I caught the iron bug which led me to reading all the muscle magazines and watching "Pumping Iron" about a thousand times. In this I saw all the old school gyms and knew that if I really wanted to make any progress that this is where I would have to go. Luckily, I happened to have what I consider to be a great hardcore gym right in my town, World Gym Dunellen. I knew that it was the place for me so i skipped the trial period and went right to a year membership. It was intimidating at first, training next to serious bodybuilders and power lifters when I was still a skinny little junior in high school. But I grew to love it and it became my second home. I was there everyday, most days to train and if it was an off day I would go just for the atmosphere. The music blaring, the plates banging against each other, the dumbbells being dropped after a hard set; there was no place quite like it. As time progressed I made gains not only in size but in knowledge. A couple of months later World Gym hosted an ABC event with Frank McGrath. This event was awesome, a group of people who all shared the same passion that I had for the iron coming together and lifting. Fast forward toward the end of of my senior year in high school and this is where I learned what it was to truly train like an Animal. The Enforcer, also a member at World Gym one day asked me what body part I was training that day. I told him "Its chest day for me." And He answered to me "No, train back with me." After one exercise I was already having the hardest workout of my life, but I couldn't look weak and give up so I pushed through. After this I began to train with him everyday and got on his routine. Through this training I have learned much more than proper form, I have learned what it is to push until you have nothing left in you. Now I have this intensity everyday training at my gym at college. I rep Animal Gear and try to show some of the guys who have never squatted a day in their life what it is to really train. That its more than just chest, bi's and abs. I feel that among my generation true hardcore bodybuilding has been lost to the jersey shore look and I want to help change that. Ill wrap this up because it is an awfully long introduction for someone who wears a Shut Up And Train T-Shirt every week. Cant wait to meet some of you who share in this great lifestyle with me.

Dan

Universal Rep
01-08-13, 1:44 pm
Whats up everyone,

My name is Dan McAuley, I'm an 18 year old college freshman at Rutgers University, right down the road from Universal HQ in New Brunswick. I cant wait to become involved in this community. Now that the introduction is done I'll go into a little about my lifting to date. When I was young my father always pushed me to not just compete in sports but to excel, mainly the sport of wrestling. One way he pushed me was to lift and get stronger, so I'd have that advantage over the competition. I started in our basement with a bench and plate set doing full body workouts everyday. This is where I caught the iron bug which led me to reading all the muscle magazines and watching "Pumping Iron" about a thousand times. In this I saw all the old school gyms and knew that if I really wanted to make any progress that this is where I would have to go. Luckily, I happened to have what I consider to be a great hardcore gym right in my town, World Gym Dunellen. I knew that it was the place for me so i skipped the trial period and went right to a year membership. It was intimidating at first, training next to serious bodybuilders and power lifters when I was still a skinny little junior in high school. But I grew to love it and it became my second home. I was there everyday, most days to train and if it was an off day I would go just for the atmosphere. The music blaring, the plates banging against each other, the dumbbells being dropped after a hard set; there was no place quite like it. As time progressed I made gains not only in size but in knowledge. A couple of months later World Gym hosted an ABC event with Frank McGrath. This event was awesome, a group of people who all shared the same passion that I had for the iron coming together and lifting. Fast forward toward the end of of my senior year in high school and this is where I learned what it was to truly train like an Animal. The Enforcer, also a member at World Gym one day asked me what body part I was training that day. I told him "Its chest day for me." And He answered to me "No, train back with me." After one exercise I was already having the hardest workout of my life, but I couldn't look weak and give up so I pushed through. After this I began to train with him everyday and got on his routine. Through this training I have learned much more than proper form, I have learned what it is to push until you have nothing left in you. Now I have this intensity everyday training at my gym at college. I rep Animal Gear and try to show some of the guys who have never squatted a day in their life what it is to really train. That its more than just chest, bi's and abs. I feel that among my generation true hardcore bodybuilding has been lost to the jersey shore look and I want to help change that. Ill wrap this up because it is an awfully long introduction for someone who wears a Shut Up And Train T-Shirt every week. Cant wait to meet some of you who share in this great lifestyle with me.

Dan

Welcome brotha. Great story. Think ur gonna fit in here nicely...

BNR
01-09-13, 10:37 am
Sup Guys, Name brendan new to this site, love this site no bullshit straight to the point got to love this heavy ass lifting game, Got into this weight game about a year ago and cant stop lifting weights living in Scotland, glasgow its not the best place in the world that why am in the gym every other day, well Im 26 12.5stone trying to gain weight but as usual am a hardgainer trying my best and getting there day by day got to love it.

freighttraindane
01-09-13, 10:41 am
Sup Guys, Name brendan new to this site, love this site no bullshit straight to the point got to love this heavy ass lifting game, Got into this weight game about a year ago and cant stop lifting weights living in Scotland, glasgow its not the best place in the world that why am in the gym every other day, well Im 26 12.5stone trying to gain weight but as usual am a hardgainer trying my best and getting there day by day got to love it.

Welcome to the forvm brother!

Universal Rep
01-09-13, 11:15 am

Not the best place in the world? Wut?

unbreakable
01-10-13, 11:27 pm
Hey guys, name's Carl. Been lifting on and off since I was 16 or 17, I'll be 22 here shortly. It wasn't until recently I found myself at Detroit Barbell, don't know if you guys ever heard of it. I plan on competing in power lifting and possibly the strong man stuff too. I've been a huge supporter of the Animal stuff for a while and finally felt myself worthy of someone who may embody what it is to be Animal. I hope to continue and grow in this sport, as it is a true lifestyle.

Universal Rep
01-11-13, 9:15 am
Hey guys, name's Carl. Been lifting on and off since I was 16 or 17, I'll be 22 here shortly. It wasn't until recently I found myself at Detroit Barbell, don't know if you guys ever heard of it. I plan on competing in power lifting and possibly the strong man stuff too. I've been a huge supporter of the Animal stuff for a while and finally felt myself worthy of someone who may embody what it is to be Animal. I hope to continue and grow in this sport, as it is a true lifestyle.

Welcome, C...

Finally felt worthy? To be an Animal, all it takes here is to have a fire, a desire to better yourself. Thats all it takes to get respect around here.

BNR
01-11-13, 10:18 am
Nah not for me to cold lol, but the sites are good and the gyms are getting better.

Not the best place in the world? Wut?

Universal Rep
01-11-13, 10:32 am
Nah not for me to cold lol, but the sites are good and the gyms are getting better.

Id like to visit Glasgow and Edinburgh...

dzsassy
01-11-13, 6:48 pm
dzsassy from Iowa. Been competing for 10years, Natural Pro since 2008. Love heavy wts! Introduced to the group by SHORTSTACK. Taking most of 2013 to add size, density, and fine-tune. For sure returning to stage in 2014 if not fall 2013.

CLD.829
01-15-13, 5:51 pm
What's up yall, I'm CLD.829 from south Alabama. Like many people in this thread, I'm here to learn about iron and life. Kinda young in the lifting game but have used Animal products almost since I began lifting. Looking forward to starting my own Journey and becoming a part of what seems to be a great community.

deanna7272
01-15-13, 5:58 pm
dzsassy from Iowa. Been competing for 10years, Natural Pro since 2008. Love heavy wts! Introduced to the group by SHORTSTACK. Taking most of 2013 to add size, density, and fine-tune. For sure returning to stage in 2014 if not fall 2013.

Welcome!!! You've been shown the way by a good man... He wouldn't steer ya wrong!!!

What's up yall, I'm CLD.829 from south Alabama. Like many people in this thread, I'm here to learn about iron and life. Kinda young in the lifting game but have used Animal products almost since I began lifting. Looking forward to starting my own Journey and becoming a part of what seems to be a great community.

Welcome!!!

IceBulkz
01-16-13, 3:35 pm
IceBulkz from Ontario, Canada.

Lifting on and off the last few years- taking a few sidetracks along the way (...brain surgery). Main goal is to bulk up.

Universal Rep
01-16-13, 3:36 pm

Lifting on and off the last few years- taking a few sidetracks along the way (...brain surgery). Main goal is to bulk up.

Welcome brotha. Hope ur doin well. Good bunch of fellas here. Good luck on the bulk.

Nfleagle78
01-21-13, 5:39 pm
Hey fellas welcome to The Forvm at Animalpak.com. Start off by telling us something about yourself—what you do, your interests, how you got into this game... Something that will give us insight into who you are.

Here's the lowdown on J-Dawg...
My role in The Forvm will be kinda like a captain. If you have any issues or problems that you run into, any questions, start with The Henchmen and work your way up to The Watchmen. If you still have a problem, get in touch with me.

For me it is a great honor to be a part of such a noble undertaking. I'm proud of every member of The Legion who make up this great forum, this place we call home, The Forvm.

Hey guys, I am honored to be part of this great community. I have been a long time animal fan, since the first time I started clipping the posters out from magazines and my first can of animal pak! I know I have a lot to prove and a lot of work to earn the respect and activity in this animal family!

Currently I'm at the age of 26 and have been bodybuilding since I was 20. It has been a great road for me and wouldn't change it for anyone! It has ruined several relationships but I will never give up my protein and iron! I am an Ohio boy and frequent the cage at the Arnold expo every year!

Being a taller guy (6'4") it's hard to get the size I want but I am achieving my goals a little at a time. I would like to say I have good knowledge of supplements and workout regimes being how I have read a lot and currently studying for my personal training certification.

I look forward to the ABCs and meeting some of you!

Nfleagle78
01-21-13, 5:44 pm
http://instagr.am/p/TMM9HILEyM/

http://instagr.am/p/UWz7k4LE1x/

http://instagr.am/p/TbpQfdrEw7/

http://instagr.am/p/TMP54gLE1K/

deanna7272
01-21-13, 10:12 pm
Hey guys, I am honored to be part of this great community. I have been a long time animal fan, since the first time I started clipping the posters out from magazines and my first can of animal pak! I know I have a lot to prove and a lot of work to earn the respect and activity in this animal family!

Currently I'm at the age of 26 and have been bodybuilding since I was 20. It has been a great road for me and wouldn't change it for anyone! It has ruined several relationships but I will never give up my protein and iron! I am an Ohio boy and frequent the cage at the Arnold expo every year!

Being a taller guy (6'4") it's hard to get the size I want but I am achieving my goals a little at a time. I would like to say I have good knowledge of supplements and workout regimes being how I have read a lot and currently studying for my personal training certification.

I look forward to the ABCs and meeting some of you!

Welcome, from another Ohioan!!! Glad to see that ya made it here to the Forvm and with your intern entry, sounds like you are ready to jump in with both feet!!! That's awesome!!! Check out the Ohio ABC Chapters (I head the Ohio Valley) and see which chapter suites ya... ((There is one in Cleveland in 2 weeks)) We in Ohio travel a lot trying to hit them up, when we can, to support our Animal Family!!! We are strong in Ohio, and glad to have ya along!!!

Hollow
01-22-13, 8:31 am

Hey, welcome IceBulkz my fellow Canuck! Your forum name is very appropriate this week.

Where about in Ontario?

MetalTechnician
01-22-13, 9:33 pm

Dude, brain surgery and still got lifting on the mind. "Ha! The force is strong in this one." Get it.

Late,

MT

Chevy Juan
01-23-13, 12:58 pm
What's going on brothers, been a long time true Animal fan no doubt. Been a member here since 2007 under the name Deadlift which I'd love to get back but lets stick to the point.

Born and raised in Miami Florida and currently 25 years old still trying to better myself as the years roll by, and not just lifting wise, but as a better man for my family and those around me.

I've been out of the game for a while now due to personal reasons, but I'm not going to sugar coat anything, I have had times to re group and have done nothing but been a lazy piece of shit but enough is enough.

I'Ve stood tall, re grouped, and it's time to get down again, to be one with the person I once was and time to let my past, be my future and more.

Time to restructure, tear down all the walls and start fresh with a strong foundation to keep building from, rep after rep, session after session, meal after meal.

I'm out....lift strong and eat up brothers.

chamblee46
01-24-13, 9:27 pm
Hey guys, I'm new to the site and the products. I'm a 28 year old chiropractic student living in Dallas. I started lifting early, when I was in middle school. After I finished undergrad I put on a little belly fat, and now I'm trying to get back on track. I'm about to finish my first stack, I took pak, stak, and cuts. I want to put on mass, but also rip my stomach up, and I was wondering what I should do for my next stak? I appreciate any feedback!

Universal Rep
01-25-13, 9:25 am
What's going on brothers, been a long time true Animal fan no doubt. Been a member here since 2007 under the name Deadlift which I'd love to get back but lets stick to the point.

Born and raised in Miami Florida and currently 25 years old still trying to better myself as the years roll by, and not just lifting wise, but as a better man for my family and those around me.

I've been out of the game for a while now due to personal reasons, but I'm not going to sugar coat anything, I have had times to re group and have done nothing but been a lazy piece of shit but enough is enough.

I'Ve stood tall, re grouped, and it's time to get down again, to be one with the person I once was and time to let my past, be my future and more.

Time to restructure, tear down all the walls and start fresh with a strong foundation to keep building from, rep after rep, session after session, meal after meal.

I'm out....lift strong and eat up brothers.

Hey guys, I'm new to the site and the products. I'm a 28 year old chiropractic student living in Dallas. I started lifting early, when I was in middle school. After I finished undergrad I put on a little belly fat, and now I'm trying to get back on track. I'm about to finish my first stack, I took pak, stak, and cuts. I want to put on mass, but also rip my stomach up, and I was wondering what I should do for my next stak? I appreciate any feedback!

Welcome fellas...

IceBulkz
01-25-13, 3:30 pm
Dude, brain surgery and still got lifting on the mind. "Ha! The force is strong in this one." Get it.

Late,

MT

Hehe. Thanks. I have a tube in my brain, so every 10 years or so I have to get opened up and have it replaced. If it decides not to work, they`ll replace it sooner.

phyde2
01-28-13, 5:03 pm
Hey guys,

My name is Parker and I am new here. I am currently getting ready for a powerlifting meet on February 23, after which I am looking forward to a several month bodybuilding offseason. I am fixing to graduate with my bachelors in Exercise Physiology and will be going to grad school this fall. Been training out of north georgia barbell, but am now starting at marietta barbell this week. I think that is it....

IronConqueror
01-28-13, 5:51 pm
hey guys been lifting for about three years now fell in love with iron quick prepping for my first powerlifting meet over in afghanistan been over for six months now and ready to dominate in true animal fashion

AmandaLugo
02-01-13, 2:41 pm
Hi! My name is Amanda. I am 25. Originally from New Jersey. Went to school at the University of Minnesota. Moved from St. Paul, MN to Lancaster, PA in July.

I have been lifting regularly for about 2 years. I have competed in 6 shows. 4 in bikini and 2 in figure. I am currently preparing to compete in figure in the NPC Atlantic States on 6/8/13.

I will be working the Egg Whites International booth at The Arnold so if you attend to expo, visit me at the booth!

Universal Rep
02-01-13, 2:49 pm
Hey guys,

My name is Parker and I am new here. I am currently getting ready for a powerlifting meet on February 23, after which I am looking forward to a several month bodybuilding offseason. I am fixing to graduate with my bachelors in Exercise Physiology and will be going to grad school this fall. Been training out of north georgia barbell, but am now starting at marietta barbell this week. I think that is it....

Good luck with the degree and the meet brotha...

hey guys been lifting for about three years now fell in love with iron quick prepping for my first powerlifting meet over in afghanistan been over for six months now and ready to dominate in true animal fashion

Welcome to the FORVM brotha...

Hi! My name is Amanda. I am 25. Originally from New Jersey. Went to school at the University of Minnesota. Moved from St. Paul, MN to Lancaster, PA in July.

I have been lifting regularly for about 2 years. I have competed in 6 shows. 4 in bikini and 2 in figure. I am currently preparing to compete in figure in the NPC Atlantic States on 6/8/13.

I will be working the Egg Whites International booth at The Arnold so if you attend to expo, visit me at the booth!

The CAGE, booth #419. Nuff said... Welcome.

FitnessAngelo
02-04-13, 1:30 pm
Hey Team,

My name is Kyan Angelo. Currently residing in California. Been training for about 1-1.5 yrs now, so still urging for knowledge from many of you experience lifters out there. Competed in a Natural Bodybuilding show April of 2012, took 3rd as a Teen. Plans as of now, is to bulk and grow, and learn much more during this journey.

Planning to do a powerlifting meet sometime in the future, hopefully by the end of this year. Lifting stats are nowhere close to impressive, but just gives me much more drive and motivation to get better.

Hope to stay active and learn from all.

Kyan

Universal Rep
02-04-13, 1:48 pm
Hey Team,

My name is Kyan Angelo. Currently residing in California. Been training for about 1-1.5 yrs now, so still urging for knowledge from many of you experience lifters out there. Competed in a Natural Bodybuilding show April of 2012, took 3rd as a Teen. Plans as of now, is to bulk and grow, and learn much more during this journey.

Planning to do a powerlifting meet sometime in the future, hopefully by the end of this year. Lifting stats are nowhere close to impressive, but just gives me much more drive and motivation to get better.

Hope to stay active and learn from all.

Kyan

Welcome. Ur in a good place as we got a good mix of BBers and PLers who represent a true wealth of knowledge here..

Train4life
02-05-13, 12:50 pm
I'm Dan from Virginia, been lifting for 4 years now but really only got serious about it [stopped ego lifting/shit form] over the past year. Sitting in a lecture right now, getting mentally ready to train legs later and getting motivated from this forum.

Universal Rep
02-05-13, 12:57 pm
I'm Dan from Virginia, been lifting for 4 years now but really only got serious about it [stopped ego lifting/shit form] over the past year. Sitting in a lecture right now, getting mentally ready to train legs later and getting motivated from this forum.

Pay attention to ur studies brotha. Important stuff... The gym will always be there. Welcome to the FORVM.

DontBenchMeBro
02-05-13, 10:18 pm
Hey brosephs and Bro-ettes...
Dennis here, living in Northern KY. Originally from East New York (Brooklyn).
I have been lifting/ training for about 10 years now. Never serious until 2008 when i trained and entered a NPC show. Experience of a lifetime I tell ya.
Now, I am back at it and wanting to get serious again. Maybe try another show and see how I do.
I THOUGHT I was a member of the Forvm, but I guess I was wrong. I get email updates all the time, but NOW I am finally signed up.
Hitting the Arnold this year, want to get in the Cage and absorb the intensity and knowledge that fills that place up!
Thanks for the opportunity to get on here and learn..
God speed and Lift til you Die... I will!

W8INLINE
02-06-13, 6:43 pm
Hey guys and girls... My name is George and I'm a supplemenoholic. I've been supplement free for about a year and a half which is how much time I have taken from the gym also, due to a shoulder injury.

Anyhow...I opened my own gym a few months ago, an Anytime Fitness, and started working out again, and one of our main supplement brands we sell is the animal line. Trying to educate myself on the products I came across this site, and I simply can't stop reading.... awesome stuff!!!!

In the past, I have only used M-Stak with great results. I can't wait to start using the rest of the line. I will try to post results with every product.

I've been in and out of gyms since I got my first gym membership in 1988, but have been working out seriously only since 2005 up to a year and a half ago. My favorite type of workouts are low volume high intensity ones. Currently I am doing MAX - OT style workouts but in the past I have done DC and Yates type training.

flg2580
02-07-13, 7:44 pm
Helo mates, greetings from Portugal. My name is Filipe i'm 30 Year's old, AND had been recentely submited to a gyno surgery. I train about 8 Year's, but never the same stuff for a long time. Anything i can help, i'm here for you.

JamesTheMonster
02-08-13, 9:59 am
Yo, fellas. It's James aka Jimmy Savage. I train with Sprint & have had to recreate a new account cos I lost the details for my last one, & wanted to change the name after the shit about Jimmy Saville came out & Jimmy Savage was a little close sounding.

Drop_d
02-08-13, 4:54 pm
Hey Everyone,

My name is Mike and I'm completely new to all of this (i.e lifting, dieting, supplements). I figured it was time to change some of life's habits, before they get too ingrained! I'm not getting any younger by any means.

It's awesome to finally find a place where you can feel comfortable asking the hard/embarrassing questions and get honest answers and helpful support from people who truly care about assisting everyone achieve their goals (since that's what we are all here trying to do!)

I am that skinny kid you all went to school with. He was born skinny, was a rail through grade school, went through puberty and remained skinny, tried the gym out for a while and had a total gain of maybe a pound, LOL! Then I got married skinny, went through my 20's as the skinny/gangly young adult, but always wished to have some sort of shape and bulk. For those of you that think, "Hey, I wish I could say I was skinny through those years of my life"....remember there is always a filp-side to each coin!

Then came my 30's........ things change. Although I never really, gained enough weight to be considered heavy, I didn't feel healthy. I felt my mood change, I was tired, I knew I wasn't eating well enough to give my body proper nutrition and I just all around didn't feel "good!" I remember seeing a little bit of myself start to hang over my belt-loops and thought, "we have got to do something here."

I stepped on the scale and found myself holding 176 pounds on my 5'11 frame (no bad) but I had no shape, no definition! I wanted to see something different, and I wanted to feel better! Then I found out I was at about 24-25% body fat.... this has to go. I am what Doctors call: SkinnyFat. Not obese, or even considered "heavy"; but on the verge of an unhealthy life style that could tumble quickly into things such as diabetes and so forth.

So my wife and I emptied our house of just about everything in a box and that could be microwaved, (we almost tossed the microwave, but let's not get out of hand here) and we made a pact to help eachother eat healthy. Foods full of protein, healthy carbs and fats, low calories, organic when possible. And we hit the gym.

Although I have only been lifting for about 12 weeks, I still am not seeing all the improvement that I would like to see, so I wanted to see how supplements would help, and here I am now. This place is a plethora of information and I look forward to listening and applying any and all suggestions I get, as well as helping others reach their goals as I plan to share my stories as I reach mine.

I am not a heavy lifter be any means (actually I'm pretty weak), and I don't plan on attempting a show/contest or even simply bulking on pounds and pounds of muscle; but I do intend on feeling better, and looking better!

Glad you are here to join me during my journey!

Sprint
02-09-13, 5:01 pm
Hey Everyone,

My name is Mike and I'm completely new to all of this (i.e lifting, dieting, supplements). I figured it was time to change some of life's habits, before they get too ingrained! I'm not getting any younger by any means.

It's awesome to finally find a place where you can feel comfortable asking the hard/embarrassing questions and get honest answers and helpful support from people who truly care about assisting everyone achieve their goals (since that's what we are all here trying to do!)

I am that skinny kid you all went to school with. He was born skinny, was a rail through grade school, went through puberty and remained skinny, tried the gym out for a while and had a total gain of maybe a pound, LOL! Then I got married skinny, went through my 20's as the skinny/gangly young adult, but always wished to have some sort of shape and bulk. For those of you that think, "Hey, I wish I could say I was skinny through those years of my life"....remember there is always a filp-side to each coin!

Then came my 30's........ things change. Although I never really, gained enough weight to be considered heavy, I didn't feel healthy. I felt my mood change, I was tired, I knew I wasn't eating well enough to give my body proper nutrition and I just all around didn't feel "good!" I remember seeing a little bit of myself start to hang over my belt-loops and thought, "we have got to do something here."

I stepped on the scale and found myself holding 176 pounds on my 5'11 frame (no bad) but I had no shape, no definition! I wanted to see something different, and I wanted to feel better! Then I found out I was at about 24-25% body fat.... this has to go. I am what Doctors call: SkinnyFat. Not obese, or even considered "heavy"; but on the verge of an unhealthy life style that could tumble quickly into things such as diabetes and so forth.

So my wife and I emptied our house of just about everything in a box and that could be microwaved, (we almost tossed the microwave, but let's not get out of hand here) and we made a pact to help eachother eat healthy. Foods full of protein, healthy carbs and fats, low calories, organic when possible. And we hit the gym.

Although I have only been lifting for about 12 weeks, I still am not seeing all the improvement that I would like to see, so I wanted to see how supplements would help, and here I am now. This place is a plethora of information and I look forward to listening and applying any and all suggestions I get, as well as helping others reach their goals as I plan to share my stories as I reach mine.

I am not a heavy lifter be any means (actually I'm pretty weak), and I don't plan on attempting a show/contest or even simply bulking on pounds and pounds of muscle; but I do intend on feeling better, and looking better!

Glad you are here to join me during my journey!

You're in the right place, man.

Welcome home.

Appollonian
02-09-13, 5:46 pm
Lot's of new people bringing new points of view, always awesome.

Yo, fellas. It's James aka Jimmy Savage. I train with Sprint & have had to recreate a new account cos I lost the details for my last one, & wanted to change the name after the shit about Jimmy Saville came out & Jimmy Savage was a little close sounding.

Welcome aboard, heard a lot about you from Mike (Sprint). Take pride in your (nick) name, don't let some other, evil people steal your thunder... at the same time I can understand wanting to change.

Cellardweller
02-09-13, 8:41 pm
Welcome to the FORVM James.

Lots of new brothers here. Welcome all.

Dreamer43
02-10-13, 1:56 am
Hey guys, new member on here. I'm 17 years old and all I want to do is get huge, f that "shredded" look, that's for pussies! It's all about the massive physique. I'm honored to be able to post on here with all you beasts.

JamesTheMonster
02-10-13, 2:58 pm
Lot's of new people bringing new points of view, always awesome.

Welcome aboard, heard a lot about you from Mike (Sprint). Take pride in your (nick) name, don't let some other, evil people steal your thunder... at the same time I can understand wanting to change.

Welcome to the FORVM James.

Lots of new brothers here. Welcome all.

Thank you

the gift
02-11-13, 4:25 pm
Hey guys. Thought I would go ahead and introduce myself.

Let's see. So I was always a very gifted athlete playing every sport imaginable. I excelled in baseball and had several offers to play in college but chose to focus on school. I am premed so that takes up a ton of time. Believe it or not up until I was 20 years old I never once lifted a weight. I realize how stupid that was now. I could have probably signed a minor league contract right out of high school had I worked at it. Oh well. Live and learn.

Once I stopped competing after high school I felt a deep desire to do something more. In May 2012 I started lifting. I went all out from the very beginning. Diet, training, etc has been in check from the get go. When I started I was 6ft 175lbs and probably 12% bf but I have always had very visible abs, vascular, etc. I have great all around genetics I am told. Today I am 215lbs and around 9-10% bf. I have really blown up. When I started I was terrified to bench. It took me over a month of hitting the weights to build up the courage to even attempt it. I remember thinking to myself how heavy 135 would feel, seriously terrified at the thought of it. Well one day i went for it. I got it ONCE! Pathetic. I had a hunger at that point to improve as much as I could. I conquered the fear of laying under the weight now it was time to make progress. I told myself I would nail 225 for one by next May. Well I hit that mark a little over month ago. Today was chest day and I hit 225 for 4 sets of 8. I never thought I would throw up those numbers in such short time (8 months). Now I aiming for 315 for reps this time next year.

I love every aspect of this sport. The dedication and hard work it takes is unmatched. People tell me I am crazy for getting up at 3am to train and eat, packing all of my meals, etc but it is simply dedication and my life has never been better. My grades are up and life feels so much better in general. I feel bodybuilding fits me very well. I have always been the kind of person that sets goals and goes after them with everything I have. This sport is challenging. I like that. I like the physical and mental challenge and then seeing results. Nothing better! I am very excited to see where this can take me. To think I only have 8 months under my belt with many year to go keep me going. A dream of mine is to be sponsored by Animal someday.. At this point it is nothing more than a dream but I give my all in everything I do so i know anything is possible 5, 10 years down the line.

Look forward to learning more and getting to know some of you guys!

TRAIN HARD!

Tcrooks
02-12-13, 12:07 am
What up guys? I'm trying to put on lean muscle and get ready for the spring/summer. I used to lift a little until I got into boxing, but stopped because it was counterproductive. Now that I'm done boxing (concussions getting in the way of school) I am starting to lift consistently. I am on my second day of M-Stak and it looks promising.

Universal Rep
02-12-13, 9:18 am
Hey guys, new member on here. I'm 17 years old and all I want to do is get huge, f that "shredded" look, that's for pussies! It's all about the massive physique. I'm honored to be able to post on here with all you beasts.

Hey guys. Thought I would go ahead and introduce myself.

Let's see. So I was always a very gifted athlete playing every sport imaginable. I excelled in baseball and had several offers to play in college but chose to focus on school. I am premed so that takes up a ton of time. Believe it or not up until I was 20 years old I never once lifted a weight. I realize how stupid that was now. I could have probably signed a minor league contract right out of high school had I worked at it. Oh well. Live and learn.

Once I stopped competing after high school I felt a deep desire to do something more. In May 2012 I started lifting. I went all out from the very beginning. Diet, training, etc has been in check from the get go. When I started I was 6ft 175lbs and probably 12% bf but I have always had very visible abs, vascular, etc. I have great all around genetics I am told. Today I am 215lbs and around 9-10% bf. I have really blown up. When I started I was terrified to bench. It took me over a month of hitting the weights to build up the courage to even attempt it. I remember thinking to myself how heavy 135 would feel, seriously terrified at the thought of it. Well one day i went for it. I got it ONCE! Pathetic. I had a hunger at that point to improve as much as I could. I conquered the fear of laying under the weight now it was time to make progress. I told myself I would nail 225 for one by next May. Well I hit that mark a little over month ago. Today was chest day and I hit 225 for 4 sets of 8. I never thought I would throw up those numbers in such short time (8 months). Now I aiming for 315 for reps this time next year.

I love every aspect of this sport. The dedication and hard work it takes is unmatched. People tell me I am crazy for getting up at 3am to train and eat, packing all of my meals, etc but it is simply dedication and my life has never been better. My grades are up and life feels so much better in general. I feel bodybuilding fits me very well. I have always been the kind of person that sets goals and goes after them with everything I have. This sport is challenging. I like that. I like the physical and mental challenge and then seeing results. Nothing better! I am very excited to see where this can take me. To think I only have 8 months under my belt with many year to go keep me going. A dream of mine is to be sponsored by Animal someday.. At this point it is nothing more than a dream but I give my all in everything I do so i know anything is possible 5, 10 years down the line.

Look forward to learning more and getting to know some of you guys!

TRAIN HARD!

What up guys? I'm trying to put on lean muscle and get ready for the spring/summer. I used to lift a little until I got into boxing, but stopped because it was counterproductive. Now that I'm done boxing (concussions getting in the way of school) I am starting to lift consistently. I am on my second day of M-Stak and it looks promising.

Keep up the good work fellas and welcome to the FORVM and the Animal Brotherhood...

AndrewR1
02-12-13, 1:29 pm
Whats up? My name is Andrew im 24 years old and live in California. Just started lifting and goin to a gym. Been 4 months and im addicted and dedicated. I was over weight all my life and last year I lost alot of weight got down to 165lbs. By diet and running the dog. Started a gym and lifting 4 months ago tryin to grow. Im up to 174lbs now, i was bouncing from 165-170 for most these 4 months now a strong 174lbs. Iv been usein the Pak, Flex from my start and just started M-Stak for the first time been a week and think i got my diet in check. Ima post my diet to see what you all think and where i can improve on it. Im new to this so anything will help. Iv done alot of reading but nothing compares to how stright forword Animal and everyone on The Forvm is. NO BS!! I will listen and want to learn. I can not express how glad i am to have found this forum and Animal/Universal Products.
Thanks, Andrew

Universal Rep
02-12-13, 1:32 pm
Whats up? My name is Andrew im 24 years old and live in California. Just started lifting and goin to a gym. Been 4 months and im addicted and dedicated. I was over weight all my life and last year I lost alot of weight got down to 165lbs. By diet and running the dog. Started a gym and lifting 4 months ago tryin to grow. Im up to 174lbs now, i was bouncing from 165-170 for most these 4 months now a strong 174lbs. Iv been usein the Pak, Flex from my start and just started M-Stak for the first time been a week and think i got my diet in check. Ima post my diet to see what you all think and where i can improve on it. Im new to this so anything will help. Iv done alot of reading but nothing compares to how stright forword Animal and everyone on The Forvm is. NO BS!! I will listen and want to learn. I can not express how glad i am to have found this forum and Animal/Universal Products.
Thanks, Andrew

Welcome brotha. Great crew here and an awesome, supportive vibe...

Chapdawg
02-12-13, 5:07 pm
hey brothers my name is Damian, I'm in the army i was introduced to powerlifting when i started wrestling my freshman year of high school. I am now 23 years old and I'm in the army, i have continued my powerlifting along with cardio training and i just recently got into body building type of workouts so i could look a little better for the wife. I just got home from afghanistan 2 weeks ago. recently i was assaulted trying to stop an argument from turning into the fight, i walked away with multiple shattered bones in my face. so now my awesome body that i jacked into from 265 to 190 pounds is rapidly loosing definition size and i know that when I'm finally cleared for physical activities my strength will be all but demolished. with a lot of research the past few days after my surgery i came across animalpak and I'm anxious to build my own stack and try to get my strength back and get the animal body I've always dreamt of. at the end of my deployment i was benching 305 squat 405 deadliest 450 all at 190 pounds. my new goal is to get back to all of that and try to stay between 190-200 pounds. and suggestions or words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated, thank you all for the brotherhood

The Ant
02-14-13, 8:57 pm
Whats up guys,

This is Richard Hawthorne, im new to the forum. Feel free to ask questions or leave comments and ill do my best to anwser or comment to as many as i can. Im still trying to figure this whole forum thing out. i deff apprecaite all the good words and comment i have read. Im Ready to fellowship with my Animal Brothern in just a weeks, The Count down!

Kowboy
02-14-13, 9:16 pm
Whats up guys,

This is Richard Hawthorne, im new to the forum. Feel free to ask questions or leave comments and ill do my best to anwser or comment to as many as i can. Im still trying to figure this whole forum thing out. i deff apprecaite all the good words and comment i have read. Im Ready to fellowship with my Animal Brothern in just a weeks, The Count down!

Good to see you on here, looking forward to seeing you in the cage again.

The Ant
02-15-13, 9:35 am
Good to see you on here, looking forward to seeing you in the cage again.

Im looking forward to it myself

Universal Rep
02-15-13, 9:47 am
hey brothers my name is Damian, I'm in the army i was introduced to powerlifting when i started wrestling my freshman year of high school. I am now 23 years old and I'm in the army, i have continued my powerlifting along with cardio training and i just recently got into body building type of workouts so i could look a little better for the wife. I just got home from afghanistan 2 weeks ago. recently i was assaulted trying to stop an argument from turning into the fight, i walked away with multiple shattered bones in my face. so now my awesome body that i jacked into from 265 to 190 pounds is rapidly loosing definition size and i know that when I'm finally cleared for physical activities my strength will be all but demolished. with a lot of research the past few days after my surgery i came across animalpak and I'm anxious to build my own stack and try to get my strength back and get the animal body I've always dreamt of. at the end of my deployment i was benching 305 squat 405 deadliest 450 all at 190 pounds. my new goal is to get back to all of that and try to stay between 190-200 pounds. and suggestions or words of wisdom will be greatly appreciated, thank you all for the brotherhood

Start up a Journey thread brotha and keep a log of ur work and progress.... Fellas will join in and give ya support. Best of luck.

Whats up guys,

Welcome to the FORVM brotha, lookin forward to all the knowledge that ya got for us. Good luck on ur event in the CAGE...

Julian484
02-15-13, 10:03 am
Hey,
My name is Julian, I play pro indoor lacrosse, work for a medical sales company and own Rt.40 Paintball Park. I have been in gyms off and on for a couple years now, but I took to lifting seriously about half a year ago to vent my frustrations from a bad relationship. I broke myself down and rebuilt entirely, learning and training smart, simple starter work outs, yada yada, finally I have been significantly better on my diet and have dropped 15lbs and gained strength. Same old story, any who, I love animal products, this site, the whole life. Just wanted to say hey and hope all is well!

Universal Rep
02-15-13, 10:13 am
Hey,
My name is Julian, I play pro indoor lacrosse, work for a medical sales company and own Rt.40 Paintball Park. I have been in gyms off and on for a couple years now, but I took to lifting seriously about half a year ago to vent my frustrations from a bad relationship. I broke myself down and rebuilt entirely, learning and training smart, simple starter work outs, yada yada, finally I have been significantly better on my diet and have dropped 15lbs and gained strength. Same old story, any who, I love animal products, this site, the whole life. Just wanted to say hey and hope all is well!

Ventin can feel good, but crushin the iron feels even better and a great way to get ur mind off things and build a stronger physique. Win-win.

Welcome brotha.

Jared
02-17-13, 7:51 pm
What's up guys my name is Jared I live in California and I'm 24 years old. Been coming to this website for a while now but just signed up to get more involved cause I think this is a bad ass website. I workout 5 days a week and am goin for strength and size. Not a competitor just liftin to stay healthy and in shape. Used to be in really good shape in high school with football and wrestling but went into a slump and put way to much weight on. Getting back on track and lookin to this site for motivation and help. Good luck to everyone with your goals and keep up the hard work.

TheJuggernautBitch
02-18-13, 12:13 pm
yo, my name is tom. i'm a powerlifter from pittsburgh pennsylvania. today is squat day.

keepitheavy42
02-19-13, 10:51 am
Hi, my name is George Evans I'm 27 yrs old and have been lifting ever since I was 14. Favorite bodybuilder are Arnold Kevin Levrone, and strong man Magnus ver magnusson
I have a deep respect for those who go out of their way day in and day out and train insane and eat right to get in top physical condition. I have never competed but always wanted to. Even if I never compete I just enjoy going in the gym going through a brutal work out weather it's legs or back ect.... Don't forget cardio cardio cardio!!!!! Ahaha I can't wait to add to this forum and gaining knowledge to help me to my peak... I also can't wait for the Arnold in two weeks!!!!!Question does anyone know about the abc event and how to sign up for it for that sat I'm going to the Arnold with my buddy and me and him would like to work out and load up on a good post workout meal... If anyone has any info on that please let me know

Universal Rep
02-19-13, 10:56 am
What's up guys my name is Jared I live in California and I'm 24 years old. Been coming to this website for a while now but just signed up to get more involved cause I think this is a bad ass website. I workout 5 days a week and am goin for strength and size. Not a competitor just liftin to stay healthy and in shape. Used to be in really good shape in high school with football and wrestling but went into a slump and put way to much weight on. Getting back on track and lookin to this site for motivation and help. Good luck to everyone with your goals and keep up the hard work.

Liftin to stay healthy and get stronger is a good enough reason to be here brotha. Good luck.

yo, my name is tom. i'm a powerlifter from pittsburgh pennsylvania. today is squat day.

Saw ya posted in the special ABC event in Pittsburgh. Welcome...

Hi, my name is George Evans I'm 27 yrs old and have been lifting ever since I was 14. Favorite bodybuilder are Arnold Kevin Levrone, and strong man Magnus ver magnusson
I have a deep respect for those who go out of their way day in and day out and train insane and eat right to get in top physical condition. I have never competed but always wanted to. Even if I never compete I just enjoy going in the gym going through a brutal work out weather it's legs or back ect.... Don't forget cardio cardio cardio!!!!! Ahaha I can't wait to add to this forum and gaining knowledge to help me to my peak... I also can't wait for the Arnold in two weeks!!!!!Question does anyone know about the abc event and how to sign up for it for that sat I'm going to the Arnold with my buddy and me and him would like to work out and load up on a good post workout meal... If anyone has any info on that please let me know

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40123-National-ABC-Metro-Fitness-%28Columbus-OH%29-3-2-13

Just post in the above thread and list ur t-shirt size...If ur buddy wants a shirt, he'll need to sign up here and do the same.

Other ABC events ya might be interested in...
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40271-Special-ABC-The-Body-Builders-Gym-%28Akron-OH%29-2-26-13
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?40280-Special-ABC-Warehouse-Gym-%28Pittsburgh-PA%29-2-25-13

TheJuggernautBitch
02-19-13, 12:12 pm
i'm happy to be here! thanks!

ludwig
02-19-13, 6:35 pm
hi all, ludwig here, from berlin, germany.

started in this game very very recently, so I'm a bit shy of many of your weights and accomplishments. turned a somewhat sedentary life around last summer and started running. back in november started lifting.

goals right now are a half-marathon in april and get to 50 kg in the bench, squat and deadlift by the end of the year. may not seem much for most of you but we all gotta start somewhere - I'm starting light.

apart from lifting, I spend my life around computers with a lot of heavy metal in the mixture.

it's good to be here and I hope I get to learn a lot from you guys during this journey.

L.

QRAGZ
02-20-13, 10:36 am
Yo Fellas My name is Quentin, people call me Q for short. Im 5'7" 240lbs. I live in southern ohio, south of columbus. I have been lifting for about 9 years off and on. In 2003, started off in my house, working out hard to lose the fat, I accomplished my personal goal. Then I started lifting in highschool for football and got introduced to powerlifting, made it to 3 or the 4 lifting clubs in our program by my junior year. I then went on to college (in 2008) and was introduced to animal pak, more supplements and bodybuilding which is the way im trying to pursue. Im looking to gain some advice/ knowledge from all you on this journey and help out as much as I can, thats what it is all about, right? I think I finally found a forum that will work for me after reading the '12 rules' much respect from me for those! But its going to take a me a few seconds to figure this forvm all out!

looking forward to talking with you all and being about of this. Feel free to drop a message and Ill get back with you. -Q

AKIMBO RAMBO
02-21-13, 12:02 pm
Names Pat currently live in south Florida I'm 20 years old been working out seriously for less then a year. I'm 6'4 195Ibs currently I started at 165Ibs. I have goals of hitting 225Ibs and an overall goal of 250Ibs. I know I'm very new at this and hoping to reap the benefits this forum has to offer me to reach my goals.

PipesBerogan
02-21-13, 12:51 pm
Hey all! I am a big fan of animal and it is a great feeling to be part of the forum now. I am just a young gun still in college and have been bodybuilding for about 2 years. I live in Illinois and take it day by day. Bodybuilding is my life now and I am looking forward to getting good info from these forums.

Skulll
02-21-13, 5:10 pm
Hi, everybody calls me Skulll (long story about the 3 L's in the name)

I am 17 and i live in Portugal.

Started going to the gym when I was 15 but I was alone back then and quickly got desmotivated. (3 or 4 months after starting)
Went to the Gym again when i was 16. Quitted for the same reason.

Now I am 17 and I don't give a f*ck if I am alone or not... gonna start and not going to stop 'cause when i go to the gym i feel complete.

Btw... Frank McGrath = my dream body shape... gonna work till i get like him :)

Universal Rep
02-21-13, 5:14 pm
i'm happy to be here! thanks!

Welcome.

hi all, ludwig here, from berlin, germany.

started in this game very very recently, so I'm a bit shy of many of your weights and accomplishments. turned a somewhat sedentary life around last summer and started running. back in november started lifting.

goals right now are a half-marathon in april and get to 50 kg in the bench, squat and deadlift by the end of the year. may not seem much for most of you but we all gotta start somewhere - I'm starting light.

apart from lifting, I spend my life around computers with a lot of heavy metal in the mixture.

it's good to be here and I hope I get to learn a lot from you guys during this journey.

L.

Stop by FIBO in April brotha...

Yo Fellas My name is Quentin, people call me Q for short. Im 5'7" 240lbs. I live in southern ohio, south of columbus. I have been lifting for about 9 years off and on. In 2003, started off in my house, working out hard to lose the fat, I accomplished my personal goal. Then I started lifting in highschool for football and got introduced to powerlifting, made it to 3 or the 4 lifting clubs in our program by my junior year. I then went on to college (in 2008) and was introduced to animal pak, more supplements and bodybuilding which is the way im trying to pursue. Im looking to gain some advice/ knowledge from all you on this journey and help out as much as I can, thats what it is all about, right? I think I finally found a forum that will work for me after reading the '12 rules' much respect from me for those! But its going to take a me a few seconds to figure this forvm all out!

looking forward to talking with you all and being about of this. Feel free to drop a message and Ill get back with you. -Q

C-Bus? Dont forget this... http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Forum/Live/Road-Rage-To-The-Cage/%28offset%29/130

Names Pat currently live in south Florida I'm 20 years old been working out seriously for less then a year. I'm 6'4 195Ibs currently I started at 165Ibs. I have goals of hitting 225Ibs and an overall goal of 250Ibs. I know I'm very new at this and hoping to reap the benefits this forum has to offer me to reach my goals.

Gonna be a good journey AR, good luck...

Hey all! I am a big fan of animal and it is a great feeling to be part of the forum now. I am just a young gun still in college and have been bodybuilding for about 2 years. I live in Illinois and take it day by day. Bodybuilding is my life now and I am looking forward to getting good info from these forums.

Gonna visit the CAGE???

Hi, everybody calls me Skulll (long story about the 3 L's in the name)

I am 17 and i live in Portugal.

Started going to the gym when I was 15 but I was alone back then and quickly got desmotivated. (3 or 4 months after starting)
Went to the Gym again when i was 16. Quitted for the same reason.

Now I am 17 and I don't give a f*ck if I am alone or not... gonna start and not going to stop 'cause when i go to the gym i feel complete.

Btw... Frank McGrath = my dream body shape... gonna work till i get like him :)

Welcome. Stop by Wrath's Q/A thread and say hello... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?36182-Wrath-Walks-Among-Us

QRAGZ
02-21-13, 6:23 pm
Yeah C-bus, Universal Rep! Im gonna be at the cage that weekend and metro fitness on saturday night! Im pumped, a good friend has hooked me up with all the info on the events and specials! Im pumped for meeting up with the whole animal/universal family and friends!

C-Bus? Dont forget this... http://www.universalusa.com/Community/Forum/Live/Road-Rage-To-The-Cage/%28offset%29/130

Vilko
02-22-13, 11:57 pm
What's up guys. My names Zach but most people call me Vilko. I'm 26 and from McMechen, WV. Got lifting back in high school, down in an old gym in a family members basement. Its improved over the years and its still the one I prefer to this day. Anything else you wanna know, just ask.

deanna7272
02-23-13, 12:46 am
What's up guys. My names Zach but most people call me Vilko. I'm 26 and from McMechen, WV. Got lifting back in high school, down in an old gym in a family members basement. Its improved over the years and its still the one I prefer to this day. Anything else you wanna know, just ask.

Welcome Vilko... Check out the special ABC happening in Pittsburgh Monday night... We have a group going up from the Ohio Valley Chapter of the ABCs leaving from the Body Shop!! If you're interested in going/following/bringing a group let me know!!! Glad to have ya onboard!!

Twillis
02-23-13, 3:49 pm
Sup guys, name is Tyler. Born and raised in Mississippi, played football all my life, and developed a love for the iron. My 6 year football career has ended along with my powerlifting days, and I've been left with this love for the lifting lifestyle. Hope to find lots of solid knowledge on life, and lifting from all you seasoned veterans here.

Swuuu
02-23-13, 7:06 pm
Hello everyone!

Im from NYC and I am a huge fan of Bodybuilding and Animal (I have been taking the Animal Pak for about 10 years). I love to train and don't need "motivation" like some people do. I do it for me and because I love it. It's great to be here!

Jgrasham
02-24-13, 10:45 am
Sup fellow animals
I'm 34, been lifting since 16 off and on. Life gets in the way, job family and life in general kept me in. Tug of war with iron for 10 years. I finally rededicated myself a few years ago. I started back with routines found here, and recently started DC training, with anabolic diet. I've dropped 19#, and gained 55# on bench,200 on leg press since. Ive followed the forvm for years, looking forward to teaching and learning as I go!

TBtaylor52
02-24-13, 2:10 pm
What's going on guys? New member here. My name is Brian, about to turn 23 here in a few weeks. Been lifting ever since high school ended, was into powerlifting and being strong but my intentions are changing towards bodybuilding. I just want to be as big as I can be, strength isn't a concern anymore.

My stats are:
5'11 263lbs 22-23% BF. Trying to cut down right now and am currently doing a good job following my diet. I'm looking forward to posting here.

swollenreaper
02-25-13, 2:18 pm
im swollenreaper i been lifting for about 5 years on in off recently i started to be more serous about it i always been into the power lifting scene but i wana go bodybuilding now...i got into it because i was known as the chubby guy in high school and so i figured id be massive by the time my high school reunion comes around....i love lifting weights that feel of the bar in my hands the pump and feel it gives u when use exauhsted ur muscles aswsome feeling....my dream is to be a pro athlete and hopefully someday be sponsored by you guys and universal nutrition the only products i buy and work well for me......

My stats 5'6" 258lbs and cutting...

Universal Rep
02-25-13, 2:34 pm
Sup guys, name is Tyler. Born and raised in Mississippi, played football all my life, and developed a love for the iron. My 6 year football career has ended along with my powerlifting days, and I've been left with this love for the lifting lifestyle. Hope to find lots of solid knowledge on life, and lifting from all you seasoned veterans here.

Welcome.

Hello everyone!

Im from NYC and I am a huge fan of Bodybuilding and Animal (I have been taking the Animal Pak for about 10 years). I love to train and don't need "motivation" like some people do. I do it for me and because I love it. It's great to be here!

Hope ya heard about the Diamond Gym event this past Sat...

Sup fellow animals
I'm 34, been lifting since 16 off and on. Life gets in the way, job family and life in general kept me in. Tug of war with iron for 10 years. I finally rededicated myself a few years ago. I started back with routines found here, and recently started DC training, with anabolic diet. I've dropped 19#, and gained 55# on bench,200 on leg press since. Ive followed the forvm for years, looking forward to teaching and learning as I go!

Glad ya finally started posting.

What's going on guys? New member here. My name is Brian, about to turn 23 here in a few weeks. Been lifting ever since high school ended, was into powerlifting and being strong but my intentions are changing towards bodybuilding. I just want to be as big as I can be, strength isn't a concern anymore.

My stats are:
5'11 263lbs 22-23% BF. Trying to cut down right now and am currently doing a good job following my diet. I'm looking forward to posting here.

Click on "post" and go from there brotha...

jexta
02-27-13, 1:16 pm
sup! I'm from Michigan, started my life at 18 yrs old around 5'8, 120lbs wet. Since then I decided to do something about my disgust with that and that's when I developed my love for the gym. I don't know much, and im here to learn all I can from anyone I can and hopefully, if i can, help someone else. I'm currently 23 years old now and the gym has been on and off due to work and such, gained some weight and lost it again. Currently I have been hitting it hard and clawed my way up to a solid 150lbs. My only goal is to be better than I was yesterday, never ending really... but I aint complaining, I love it! Lookin forward to learning and contributing on these forums.

Universal Rep
02-27-13, 1:35 pm
sup! I'm from Michigan, started my life at 18 yrs old around 5'8, 120lbs wet. Since then I decided to do something about my disgust with that and that's when I developed my love for the gym. I don't know much, and im here to learn all I can from anyone I can and hopefully, if i can, help someone else. I'm currently 23 years old now and the gym has been on and off due to work and such, gained some weight and lost it again. Currently I have been hitting it hard and clawed my way up to a solid 150lbs. My only goal is to be better than I was yesterday, never ending really... but I aint complaining, I love it! Lookin forward to learning and contributing on these forums.

Michigan or Michigan State???

adrenaline690
02-28-13, 8:20 am
Hey guys, my name is Mike.

I have posted a bit on the Uni forums as well as over on MD.

I am from central NJ.

I got the chance to train with some of the guys from Uni this past Sat at Diamond Gym. I have to say that the company and anyone associated with it has been nothing short of a genuine good person. I have worked 4+ years in the sales side of the industry and have dealt with and met a lot of people from different comapanies, and can honestly say that the way this company represents itself is bar none. Not to mention the diamond gym event was set only 30 min after Antione and CB had traveled, yet they were still hanging out and having fun.. I can't tell you how many reps/corporate employees I have met that made you feel "its your honor meeting them" type of feel from other companies.

hats off to Universal!

I am 22 years old, currently about 200-205lbs, just started my offseason protocols for my offseason.. hoping to hit 2 shows next year and get qualified for national level. Not sure which shows will pick, going to go by how I look if it will be 2 spring shows or 2 fall shows. Started bodybuilding from a health issue that led to an addiction issue ( long story ), and the organization and work of this sport I can say helped get my life back on track academically, mentally, as well as physically.

Looking forward to posting around and meeting some new people!

Brent1769
02-28-13, 10:31 am
My name is brent I'm 22 I'm a marine. I got started when I was 18. Let some hot girls talk me into cheering. I was a skinny 130 lbs at 5'10". One of the guys was a bodybuilder a big fucker. Was told I needed to start working out cause I wasn't strong enough. Started lifting started gaining fell In love with iron. Quit cheering after like 6 months to invest my efforts into lifting. It's been 4 years and I'm up to 175 right now and that when I' at low bf% when at around 15% or so ill be in the 190s. My goal is to get to 235. And not going to let anyone tell me otherwise

mcpeek
02-28-13, 12:47 pm
The names Jordan, competitive lifter, Exercise Science major, pretty much into eveything fitness. Welcome

CR@$H0727
03-01-13, 2:31 pm
What up guys, new the forum figured i would shout out an let ya know a little bout my self. Im 5ft10 205lb 12%bf been lifting for about 4 years now. Just lookin to get up to bout 220 an maby start competing in some amature powerlifting meets soon. Im open to any advice an opinions so thanks.

BeastMode247
03-01-13, 5:06 pm
Yo what up fellas my name is Nicholas. Been lifting since high school. Just got in to powerlifting last year. I SQ 600 Bench 460 and deadlift 550 not bad numbers for me considerding ive started 8month. looking to compet next year in the southern cail divison so keep your a look out for an up and coming.

cwall54
03-02-13, 3:33 pm
Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I am just an ordinary 38 yr old dude livin in Dallas, TX. I started lifting when I was 12, because I was a skinny little weakling and was tired of getting my butt kicked. I lifted through high school and college and even competed in a few contests as an amateur. I have a small frame and am 5'7 so I was only around 205 offseason and 175ish preseason. Post college I got busy with work, wife, kids, etc and drifted out of shape. I got motivated to get back in the game this last year and here I am. I have always been a fan of the Animal Pak and a year ago became a fan of Animal PM as well. This week I am starting the Test Explosion Stack for an 8 week cycle, followed by M-stack.

akeldama
03-03-13, 8:37 am
hello everyone i'm chris. 25 years old and deployed near the beautiful city of qalat, afghanistan. i'm stationed at fort stewart (3id) and live in savannah, ga. been lifting on an off for the past few years, not seriously until i arrived in afghanistan though. i have gained around 10-15 pounds (hopefully muscle) since december. i'm focused on increasing my bench, deadlift, and squat. i've been on a 8 week program that decreases reps every week. i had never consistently worked deadlifts or squats into my routines before, but i'm really liking it.

donkeykong
03-04-13, 4:41 pm
donkeykong just introducing myself as advised...an ANIMAL addict and bber/powerlifting freak like im sure we all are...

Jaime21
03-05-13, 9:29 am
Hi everyone, my name is Jaime Andrés am 30 years old. 'm Chilean but I live about 8 years in Brazil, I'm a 1 year training, changing my body, and started using products from Universal, was the first Creatine and am currently with the Animal Pak, products that made me fall even more by sport, I am a true fan of the Animal line and am making a small change of daily record of my body with Animal product line, I hope to learn a lot from the experience of all of you, Thank you!

kcburrows
03-06-13, 9:48 am
Hi everyone, my name is Jaime Andrés am 30 years old. 'm Chilean but I live about 8 years in Brazil, I'm a 1 year training, changing my body, and started using products from Universal, was the first Creatine and am currently with the Animal Pak, products that made me fall even more by sport, I am a true fan of the Animal line and am making a small change of daily record of my body with Animal product line, I hope to learn a lot from the experience of all of you, Thank you!

Welcome buddy!!!!

Li'l Red
03-06-13, 12:09 pm
Introduction ... hello! I'm a 148 competitive female powerlifter, have been for about 6 years now. Best equipped: 551-350-512, Best raw: 470-185-405 (maybe you can tell my bench lags ... just had shoulder surgery, rotator tear) The squat is my favorite! I have #1 historical raw for 148s, for any bw pound for pound and tied for first by coefficient. I am looking to get my equipped lifts up in the #1-ish ranks as well so I can say goodbye to the 148 weight class forever! I am a short little red headed shit, 5'2 and I like to say, "I'm just a little girl" hence "Li'l Red"

I have been aware of the animal products since nearly the beginning of my powerlifting career and have actually tried one of the stacks. Though it was some time ago, not sure which one it was. I didn't even realize there was a forum until this past weekend. I got to hang out in the cage with Kathy and Bobby (among other amazing lifters!) and Kathy encouraged me to check it out, so here I am!

Goals
@ 148: #1 equipped squat, #1 equipped bench, 3x BW bench, #1 total, 10xbw total (only I want 1500, NOT 1480). If I could grab #1 deadlift that would be great, I'm only 40lbs away, but deadlift is one of my struggles so we'll see. Unfortunately, 4 months after rotator cuff repair, I'm still super psyched just to be able to bench over 2 plates. Have a feeling bench will be slow coming back. May need to leave 148s and come back for a last hoorah effort at the big bench.

In general: To someday be good enough and respectable enough to be honored with an invite to lift in the cage!!

Gr8_JoeyK
03-06-13, 12:29 pm
Introduction ... hello! I'm a 148 competitive female powerlifter, have been for about 6 years now. Best equipped: 551-350-512, Best raw: 470-185-405 (maybe you can tell my bench lags ... just had shoulder surgery, rotator tear) The squat is my favorite! I have #1 historical raw for 148s, for any bw pound for pound and tied for first by coefficient. I am looking to get my equipped lifts up in the #1-ish ranks as well so I can say goodbye to the 148 weight class forever! I am a short little red headed shit, 5'2 and I like to say, "I'm just a little girl" hence "Li'l Red"

I have been aware of the animal products since nearly the beginning of my powerlifting career and have actually tried one of the stacks. Though it was some time ago, not sure which one it was. I didn't even realize there was a forum until this past weekend. I got to hang out in the cage with Kathy and Bobby (among other amazing lifters!) and Kathy encouraged me to check it out, so here I am!

Goals
@ 148: #1 equipped squat, #1 equipped bench, 3x BW bench, #1 total, 10xbw total (only I want 1500, NOT 1480). If I could grab #1 deadlift that would be great, I'm only 40lbs away, but deadlift is one of my struggles so we'll see. Unfortunately, 4 months after rotator cuff repair, I'm still super psyched just to be able to bench over 2 plates. Have a feeling bench will be slow coming back. May need to leave 148s and come back for a last hoorah effort at the big bench.

In general: To someday be good enough and respectable enough to be honored with an invite to lift in the cage!!

Welcome to the forvms, there is a shit ton of info that will help you out here. I am sorta new, but addicted now. DM me if you need some help.

PumpinFe
03-06-13, 12:40 pm
Whats going on everyone. Im Jim from St Cloud Fl. Been lifting since High School but in the last 4 years got into bodybuilding and powerlifting. Im currently out of the golds gym in st cloud but tend to travel to the Orlando one. St Cloud is not bb friendly so it kinda makes it hard to go all out in the gym there. I hope that Ill be able to attend a ABC meet somewhere in Fl if one gets going.

T-Flex
03-06-13, 10:24 pm
Yo!..

I'm T-Flex, short for Tyrannosaurus Flex.. I've been lifting serious for about 8 years now. I'm from East Liverpool, OH.. Did most of my seriously lifting at home and Kent State University rec center.. My dad was a natural pro bodybuilder in the 80s and 90s.. I'm following his foot steps and competed in my first 2 contests October 2012. Competed in the Natural NPC and ONBF.. I love the sport and I really want to get more into powerlifting.. I'm also in Delray Beach, FL alot if anyone ever wants to catch a lift.. Hit me up!

Doolz
03-07-13, 9:50 am
Whats up everyone,

I'm Sean. 21 from Boston. Been lifting for about two years but started getting serious a few months ago. Ran some other supplement trials and found Animal to be the best of all I've tested... I'm 5'9'' and wake up around 155 every morning with my goal set to get to anywhere from 160-170 solid. I'm especially animate about getting my gains going now starting in the Spring as I'll be having multiple physical benchmark tests this summer. After a month run with an Animal product stack, I'm certain I'll blow through my goals with continued dedication and proper supplementation with my new stack from Animal on top of the support from everyone here on the forvm.

Looking forward to working with all you and lets get those gains!

JHOORNSTRA
03-11-13, 9:43 pm
What's up guys, haven't posted on here yet so thought I'd check in. I'm Jeremy Hoornstra, just signed back on with Animal and loving it even more than before. I wasn't able to make the Arnold because I have a very pregnant wife due anyday so was playing it safe. If I went, I would've missed it...how it is. Been lifting since high school but even then was known more for bench than anything...went to state almost every year, won it senior year, etc. Got into bodybuilding and then transitioned to powerlifting. I've always competed in the 242 class and done ok there but now I'm moving up to the 275, will only weigh around 260-265 but wanting to break Mendelson's record with around 725, 730 soon. Hopefully can stay healthy and make it happen.

J-HO

rhd9132
03-11-13, 9:55 pm
Whats up? Rhd9132 here, 20 yr old raw powerlifter in central PA looking to compete in the future, probably at 242.

JHOORNSTRA
03-11-13, 9:59 pm
Whats up? Rhd9132 here, 20 yr old raw powerlifter in central PA looking to compete in the future, probably at 242.

Nice man, how far in the future? Goals?

JHO

rhd9132
03-12-13, 12:29 am
Nice man, how far in the future? Goals?

JHO

Within 1-2 years, most likely summer of 2014 with my one friend. Not sure about goals for that far in the future, immediate goals: dead 675 bench 400 paused squat 600, I'd imagine I would be able to make a good amount of progress from now to then. Ultimately the records for whatever class I end up in will be my goals.

JHOORNSTRA
03-12-13, 11:25 pm
Within 1-2 years, most likely summer of 2014 with my one friend. Not sure about goals for that far in the future, immediate goals: dead 675 bench 400 paused squat 600, I'd imagine I would be able to make a good amount of progress from now to then. Ultimately the records for whatever class I end up in will be my goals.

Gotcha, good luck.

JHO

E-dizzle
03-14-13, 11:23 pm
What's going on everyone! Long time reader, first time poster. 25 y/o in southeast FL working as a butcher so i luck out with dibs on some nice protein haha. Been lifting pretty serious for about 2 years now. Mainly been going at it from a bodybuilding standpoint but am finding myself more and more not worrying about being shredded, and more so just like feeling strong as hell and moving some heavy freakin weight! That being said, looking forward to interacting with some of the insane powerlifters on here.

MarkMcgrizzly
03-15-13, 2:56 am
What's up guys. Mark 23 years old- from California in the 209. Picked up the weights for the first time at the age of 14 for football and I was hooked! Always focusing on trying to improve on lifting heavier and being stronger I just recently made my way slowly into the bodybuilding mentality. Never took any supplements until I was 19 years old and started off with Animal Pak and Whey. After reading that Pak can, I searched through this site and looked at many youtube videos and multiple readings on muscle mags from Animal/Universal Athletes, than I finally decided it was time to make an account and hopefully be a proud and respectful member of this awesome forum/community. 4 years later here I am. Excited to learn everything I can to help me on my journey. Just want to throw this out there, I am very thankful to have found you guys. Guys like Frank Mcgrath, G Diesel, and especially Evan Centopani have inspired me in many ways not only in building muscle but in LIFE! Thanks again to everyone that makes this happen!

JHOORNSTRA
03-15-13, 10:23 am
What's going on everyone! Long time reader, first time poster. 25 y/o in southeast FL working as a butcher so i luck out with dibs on some nice protein haha. Been lifting pretty serious for about 2 years now. Mainly been going at it from a bodybuilding standpoint but am finding myself more and more not worrying about being shredded, and more so just like feeling strong as hell and moving some heavy freakin weight! That being said, looking forward to interacting with some of the insane powerlifters on here.

Welcome man.

JHO

JHOORNSTRA
03-15-13, 10:24 am
What's up guys. Mark 23 years old- from California in the 209. Picked up the weights for the first time at the age of 14 for football and I was hooked! Always focusing on trying to improve on lifting heavier and being stronger I just recently made my way slowly into the bodybuilding mentality. Never took any supplements until I was 19 years old and started off with Animal Pak and Whey. After reading that Pak can, I searched through this site and looked at many youtube videos and multiple readings on muscle mags from Animal/Universal Athletes, than I finally decided it was time to make an account and hopefully be a proud and respectful member of this awesome forum/community. 4 years later here I am. Excited to learn everything I can to help me on my journey. Just want to throw this out there, I am very thankful to have found you guys. Guys like Frank Mcgrath, G Diesel, and especially Evan Centopani have inspired me in many ways not only in building muscle but in LIFE! Thanks again to everyone that makes this happen!

Welcome to the board man.

JHO

Bronc
03-16-13, 12:25 am
Here to be accountable and support you all. Been at it for a long time and ready to commit to the FORVM. I've been reading here a while, and hope to give back to those ahead of me that have given so much of their wisdom, encouragement and insight.

I'm focusing more on bodybuilding with the goal of stage 40+. I'm at 238 now and BF been dropping for past year. Foundation finally solid enough to give this a real run.

Started my journey page (in sig) and you won't hear much chatter in my own thread (I feel I already said too much); just results. On the flip side, I'll be actively cheering your journey.

I'm open to advice, and if any events are near Wisconsin or even Colorado (I make it back there quite a bit) I'd be happy to show and support. The door is open if your path ever takes you through Central Wisconsin.

Peace.

Bronc
03-16-13, 12:31 am
What's up guys, haven't posted on here yet so thought I'd check in. I'm Jeremy Hoornstra, just signed back on with Animal and loving it even more than before. I wasn't able to make the Arnold because I have a very pregnant wife due anyday so was playing it safe. If I went, I would've missed it...how it is. Been lifting since high school but even then was known more for bench than anything...went to state almost every year, won it senior year, etc. Got into bodybuilding and then transitioned to powerlifting. I've always competed in the 242 class and done ok there but now I'm moving up to the 275, will only weigh around 260-265 but wanting to break Mendelson's record with around 725, 730 soon. Hopefully can stay healthy and make it happen.

J-HO

Congrats! Ours boy is due in a couple weeks. Loving that goal of yours and it's yours for the taking.

Hardlifter21
03-16-13, 5:00 am
My name is Chance Ewell, I am 17 years old and very passionate about bodybuilding. I got Into the sport from football. I am a competitive and naturally driven athlete always trying to improve. I believe that bodybuilding has shaped me into the person I am today, the way of life is a challenge, but definitely worth it. I'm determined to become a professional Bodybuilder. I know I'm really young and inexperienced but I know with you guy's help I can get there.

JHOORNSTRA
03-17-13, 7:27 pm
Congrats! Ours boy is due in a couple weeks. Loving that goal of yours and it's yours for the taking.

Thanks man and congrats to you too...spent the night in OB, contracting every two...yet not big enough...so go home. Ready to start it, waiting sucks. And I'll try...hopefully soon. Few strong guys out there now...

JHo

JHOORNSTRA
03-17-13, 7:28 pm
My name is Chance Ewell, I am 17 years old and very passionate about bodybuilding. I got Into the sport from football. I am a competitive and naturally driven athlete always trying to improve. I believe that bodybuilding has shaped me into the person I am today, the way of life is a challenge, but definitely worth it. I'm determined to become a professional Bodybuilder. I know I'm really young and inexperienced but I know with you guy's help I can get there.

Everyone started somewhere...set a goal and get it. You sound driven. Good luck and welcome.

JHo

MetalTechnician
03-18-13, 9:16 am

Welcome HL, this is what the Legion is here for. To help you reach your goals. You will not find any negative attitudes here. If you do call them out on it. PM me for any help for your workouts or goals.

Late,

MT

Universal Rep
03-18-13, 10:32 am
Everyone started somewhere...set a goal and get it. You sound driven. Good luck and welcome.

JHo

Great advice, J-HO...

Vapyr
03-19-13, 9:11 pm
At 31 and after 17 years of unguided lifting I have finally found a place to set my feet down and start my own journey... I'm Noel, shouting out from Cali and here to say Thanks to the minds at Universal for everything that is Animal. To myself (and to many others it would seem) this line is more than a product, it's a life choice. It is a map and a compass to guide each of us on our own journey. After months of reading the FORVM and the countless Articles it is finally time to join to the brotherhood. For the ability to step forward, join the Legion and start this Journey I say Thank You.

Kowboy
03-19-13, 9:18 pm
At 31 and after 17 years of unguided lifting I have finally found a place to set my feet down and start my own journey... I'm Noel, shouting out from Cali and here to say Thanks to the minds at Universal for everything that is Animal. To myself (and to many others it would seem) this line is more than a product, it's a life choice. It is a map and a compass to guide each of us on our own journey. After months of reading the FORVM and the countless Articles it is finally time to join to the brotherhood. For the ability to step forward, join the Legion and start this Journey I say Thank You.

Welcome to the FORVM, this is def a great place to be. Start up a journey so we can follow along!

JHOORNSTRA
03-20-13, 1:08 pm

Welcome man, glad to have you hear. There's a lot of knowledge as well as motivation in the forvm, best there is.

JHo

Bark@theMoon
03-21-13, 9:58 am
Whats up moose!...Im fresh blood here to the site. PROUD new member of the FORVM. Im a dirty jersey local haha union county area for those of you other natives. Been researching Animal athletes, products and Arnold Classic Cage Events for the past year. You guys are legit. the real fuckin deal man. glad I stumbled upon all of this. im a new user of the Animal Stak 2 pak too. Love it.

Universal Rep
03-21-13, 10:00 am
Whats up moose!...Im fresh blood here to the site. PROUD new member of the FORVM. Im a dirty jersey local haha union county area for those of you other natives. Been researching Animal athletes, products and Arnold Classic Cage Events for the past year. You guys are legit. the real fuckin deal man. glad I stumbled upon all of this. im a new user of the Animal Stak 2 pak too. Love it.

Welcome brotha. Dirty Jerz? Plenty of ABCs goin on... U ever been to one?
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?11549-Jersey-Animals

Bark@theMoon
03-21-13, 10:31 am
Welcome brotha. Dirty Jerz? Plenty of ABCs goin on... U ever been to one?
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?11549-Jersey-Animals

no ive never been to one. I would absolutely love the opportunity to meet some of the athletes and witness some relatively local events first hand.

Universal Rep
03-21-13, 10:59 am
no ive never been to one. I would absolutely love the opportunity to meet some of the athletes and witness some relatively local events first hand.

Whereabouts is Cranford?

Bark@theMoon
03-21-13, 11:09 am
Whereabouts is Cranford?

The gym I train out of is the Strength n Fitness Club...570 South Ave E. Cranford, NJ

JHOORNSTRA
03-22-13, 5:10 pm

Welcome man, glad to have ya...

JHo

Bark@theMoon
03-22-13, 7:40 pm

JHo

Thanks brotha. You one of the sponsored athletes. Sorry if you are n I don't know it. A lot of this shits new to me. No disrespect

JHOORNSTRA
03-22-13, 7:48 pm
Thanks brotha. You one of the sponsored athletes. Sorry if you are n I don't know it. A lot of this shits new to me. No disrespect

Yeah, I'm one of them...mainly a raw bencher...

JHo

Bark@theMoon
03-22-13, 8:12 pm
Yeah, I'm one of them...mainly a raw bencher...

JHo

Nice! Right on man. Raws the way to go. Where you located?

JHOORNSTRA
03-22-13, 9:56 pm
Nice! Right on man. Raws the way to go. Where you located?

Central Florida with all the retired people...

Bark@theMoon
03-22-13, 10:26 pm
Central Florida with all the retired people...

Haha represent...how do you get sponsored by animal. I don't mean to pry or anything just curious how that happens. Pretty awesone

JHOORNSTRA
03-23-13, 9:05 am
Haha represent...how do you get sponsored by animal. I don't mean to pry or anything just curious how that happens. Pretty awesone

I was with them before and ended up going to MHP but found out that nothing compared to the products, the athletes, the family atmosphere, everything all together makes it a better company. Won't find a tighter group of athletes anywhere.

Bark@theMoon
03-23-13, 9:39 am
I was with them before and ended up going to MHP but found out that nothing compared to the products, the athletes, the family atmosphere, everything all together makes it a better company. Won't find a tighter group of athletes anywhere.

Yeah, so I hear. I've been doin a lot of readin up here on the FORVM n I've been watchin a lot of shit on youtube. I don't know how anyone could not wana be a part of this. I'm lookin forward to gettin out n hopefully getting to meet some of you sponsored athletes. I'd love to be able to shake hands n shoot the shit with some of you guys. And of course, bare witness to why you are professionals in the game. Some day. As far as the products, awesome. I mean I have nothing to compare it to bc I've never supplemented in my life but when it came time to (I'm talkin just last week) it was an easy decision to go with the company that's been around and trusted for 35 years. I decided to start using ANIMAL STAK n universals sterol complex. That's literally all I take. No protein or nothin.

JHOORNSTRA
03-23-13, 8:05 pm
Yeah, so I hear. I've been doin a lot of readin up here on the FORVM n I've been watchin a lot of shit on youtube. I don't know how anyone could not wana be a part of this. I'm lookin forward to gettin out n hopefully getting to meet some of you sponsored athletes. I'd love to be able to shake hands n shoot the shit with some of you guys. And of course, bare witness to why you are professionals in the game. Some day. As far as the products, awesome. I mean I have nothing to compare it to bc I've never supplemented in my life but when it came time to (I'm talkin just last week) it was an easy decision to go with the company that's been around and trusted for 35 years. I decided to start using ANIMAL STAK n universals sterol complex. That's literally all I take. No protein or nothin.

Right on man, yeah, you'll see there's a lot of negativity at times in the sport, whether a squat was high, gear/raw, tested/untested, fed vs fed, etc but this is definately some of the good. Won't find a better group of guys eager to help and share.

JHo

BrazilianMan
03-31-13, 10:55 am
I'm 18 and I'm from Brazil and I started to train 5-6 months ago.

JHOORNSTRA
03-31-13, 11:44 pm
I'm 18 and I'm from Brazil and I started to train 5-6 months ago.

JHo

BrazilianMan
04-01-13, 10:48 am

JHo

Thanks bro!

charlievanriper
04-02-13, 1:21 am
Well I am known but I've been gone lol, Now I'm back from the Dead a lot more balanced and ready to Rock and Roll. We are starting the North Phx ABC up at Metroflex Phx and I Welcome any of My Animal Brothers and Sisters to stop by the thread and stay updated on this ABC's progress and Growth. if Your in near or coming by Phx shoot me a Message and come out to Metroflex and throw some Iron with me and The Group

The Future
04-02-13, 9:56 am
What's up guys! The Future is here! Played college football, entered the NFL draft... Despite promises from teams and agents I never got picked up, then I went to the AFL ...got released. I use these temporary failures as fuel to my bodybuilding fire daily! I train in the shirts the teams sent to and stare in the mirror with pure rage! "I'll show them"(mike Katz voice from pumping Iron)!! Now I'm 270 12 weeks out from my first show ever! I train strictly business, my training partner and I are like a new age Dorian and Leroy with our intensity! Once you realize that failure is temporary and for every failure you will plant a seed of success, then you will be successful... Glad to be here Men, it's an honor.

"Walk as a king, Train as a warrior"- The Future

JHOORNSTRA
04-02-13, 11:48 am
What's up guys! The Future is here! Played college football, entered the NFL draft... Despite promises from teams and agents I never got picked up, then I went to the AFL ...got released. I use these temporary failures as fuel to my bodybuilding fire daily! I train in the shirts the teams sent to and stare in the mirror with pure rage! "I'll show them"(mike Katz voice from pumping Iron)!! Now I'm 270 12 weeks out from my first show ever! I train strictly business, my training partner and I are like a new age Dorian and Leroy with our intensity! Once you realize that failure is temporary and for every failure you will plant a seed of success, then you will be successful... Glad to be here Men, it's an honor.

Welcome man, where did you go to college?

JHo

leafcutter
04-02-13, 1:36 pm
Hey guys and thanks J-dawg for the warm welcome. My name is Ryan i'm from Winnipeg, Canada. Been lifting 14 years but only seriously for about 2. The road has been quite the rollercoaster and i am looking to change that.
This is where it begins...

The Future
04-02-13, 2:54 pm
Welcome man, where did you go to college?

JHo

Thanks,I went to Central Connecticut State University! When I did competitive powerlifting in High school and some in college I always watched your bench vids!! I set my university's bench record at 565lbs, I still hold the title haha, of course you can do that in your sleep! Lol

charlievanriper
04-02-13, 5:17 pm
Well I am known but I've been gone lol, Now I'm back from the Dead a lot more balanced and ready to Rock and Roll. We are starting the North Phx ABC up at Metroflex Phx and I Welcome any of My Animal Brothers and Sisters to stop by the thread and stay updated on this ABC's progress and Growth. if Your in near or coming by Phx shoot me a Message and come out to Metroflex and throw some Iron with me and The Group

Anyway things are starting up out here, but I am hoping the Legion welcomes me back, I know I have fences to mend and the way to do that is just keeping my nose to the grind stone and earning the Legions Respect again. Just hope no one looks down on the New ABC because of my past tempermental actions as we are putting together a great group of men and Women out here! Well I have to get to the Gym so Peace everyone "Personally I am happy and Glad to be back"

Bark@theMoon
04-02-13, 7:28 pm

Welcome brother!

JHOORNSTRA
04-03-13, 12:44 pm
Hey guys and thanks J-dawg for the warm welcome. My name is Ryan i'm from Winnipeg, Canada. Been lifting 14 years but only seriously for about 2. The road has been quite the rollercoaster and i am looking to change that.

Nice man, glad to hear.

JHo

JHOORNSTRA
04-03-13, 12:45 pm
Thanks,I went to Central Connecticut State University! When I did competitive powerlifting in High school and some in college I always watched your bench vids!! I set my university's bench record at 565lbs, I still hold the title haha, of course you can do that in your sleep! Lol

Awesome man, that rocks.

JHo

Universal Rep
04-03-13, 1:07 pm

Welcome...

Powerliftin? Ur gonna fit in real well here. Coupla members here call themselves powerlifters...

TheAlphaWolf
04-05-13, 3:21 pm
I am Tommy. I have been training seriously for about three months now. So, I am a fairly new trainee. I use to be heavy into playing Rugby but, due to a motorcycle accident - I am no longer able to play it. Back then, I was all cardio and endurance. Being only 22 and not being able to play your favorite sport is rough. I have now discovered lifting and have replaced my passion for Rugby with lifting. After my accident, I got fat. It doesn't help that I work in purchasing and spend most of my day at a desk. Lifting is turning that around for me though. Everyday, I am better than the day before. I don't mind that it will take years for me to reach my goals. Life is a journey, and its about the the experinces you gain rather than the destination.

Marcosr
04-08-13, 9:57 am
Hey everybody, I am Marcos from Florida. I work in an office all day. I always been in shape in the past but never had a muscle body. I been in this office for about 12 years now and gain a alot of weight. I am 5'6 (short) 42 years old. My biggest weight was 230lbs two years ago and I realized that I needed to do something about it. I am 190lbs now working out hard 5 days a week. I wanted to join this group so I can get advice on how to turn my body into muscle. I need all the help I can get. Thank you.

TheAlphaWolf
04-08-13, 5:12 pm
Hey everybody, I am Marcos from Florida. I work in an office all day. I always been in shape in the past but never had a muscle body. I been in this office for about 12 years now and gain a alot of weight. I am 5'6 (short) 42 years old. My biggest weight was 230lbs two years ago and I realized that I needed to do something about it. I am 190lbs now working out hard 5 days a week. I wanted to join this group so I can get advice on how to turn my body into muscle. I need all the help I can get. Thank you.

Welcome to the group. I know how you feel - I work in purchasing. Cubicle city!

ImSore
04-09-13, 2:49 pm
How's it going you meat heads? My name is Darren, I'm from Yreka, California, and I have been an athlete all my life. I played college football for UNLV in Las Vegas, I then became a fighter, and now here I am taking on bodybuilding as my main focus as opposed to an auxillary focus. I've got the bug and lovin every bit of it. Glad to be part of such a bad ass forum. Oh, by the way, it's LEG DAY!!

DANO
04-09-13, 2:51 pm
How's it going you meat heads? My name is Darren, I'm from Yreka, California, and I have been an athlete all my life. I played college football for UNLV in Las Vegas, I then became a fighter, and now here I am taking on bodybuilding as my main focus as opposed to an auxillary focus. I've got the bug and lovin every bit of it. Glad to be part of such a bad ass forum. Oh, by the way, it's LEG DAY!!

You and me both brother! ^^this guy is legit!^^ HUGE dedication in the gym!

ImSore
04-09-13, 6:56 pm
You and me both brother! ^^this guy is legit!^^ HUGE dedication in the gym!

Thanks a bunch brother! Kill it! ill be headed there in 15!!

puffmonkey92
04-11-13, 11:08 am
Yo, my name is Derek, and i'm 20 years old from the great Hoosier state, born and raised. Corn fed, iron bred.

I'm currently a full time student at IUPUI studying Social Studies Education, part time worker, and a full-time hobbyist powerlifter.

6'3", 315 lbs. I'm all about numbers on the bar. Eating big to get big is my specialty, and i'm training a few friends to do the same.

I got started into lifting my senior year of high school, about 3 years ago. Once I hit a 300 lb squat, i was hooked.

I got interested into powerlifting shortly before my mom died in January 2012. Since then, i've just been banging out as much weight as I can.

My eventual goal is to be a 360 lb contender in World's Strongest Man.

I've been taking Animal Pak for about a year and a half now, and I'll never go back. I look forward to being in this community!

Bark@theMoon
04-11-13, 11:23 am
Yo, my name is Derek, and i'm 20 years old from the great Hoosier state, born and raised. Corn fed, iron bred.

I'm currently a full time student at IUPUI studying Social Studies Education, part time worker, and a full-time hobbyist powerlifter.

6'3", 315 lbs. I'm all about numbers on the bar. Eating big to get big is my specialty, and i'm training a few friends to do the same.

I got started into lifting my senior year of high school, about 3 years ago. Once I hit a 300 lb squat, i was hooked.

I got interested into powerlifting shortly before my mom died in January 2012. Since then, i've just been banging out as much weight as I can.

My eventual goal is to be a 360 lb contender in World's Strongest Man.

I've been taking Animal Pak for about a year and a half now, and I'll never go back. I look forward to being in this community!

Welcome Moose!

Reyhan
04-11-13, 11:44 am
Hey All,
My name is Rey and I'm an Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering student at Oklahoma State. I love to lift and enjoy the challenge of maintaining a structured lifestyle and keeping up with school. For most of my younger ages I was a fat ass, never passing up the opportunity to eat some good food. My family has a history with health issues so I had always been told to watch what I eat. It soon came to me complaining like a bitch about my weight doesn't do JACK, and after I turned 16 I grew a pair and I decided to actually freaking do something about it. It started off rough, but after I reevaluated what should be done and how I should do it, I fell in love. Ever since I've been hooked, and I've been in love with every minute of it. I still have a way to go, but I know that I'm in far better standing than several years ago. After reading through all these posts I want to thank you guys your acceptance and hospitality, and most of all for being fucking badasses.

Rey

Bark@theMoon
04-11-13, 2:51 pm
Go get em Rey. Remember, its not what you do but how you do it...intensity intensity intensity

cbass
04-12-13, 6:41 pm
Hello everyone. Name is Sebastian and I'm from the wonderful Garden State. 25 year old college student who also works full time. Been working out for about 3 years now but just recently decided to take lifting on as a serious hobby. Came across the animal forum and loved the brotherhood aspect it harbors. I am looking forward to the next ABC in jersey and get to meet alot of you fellas. Can't lie it is kinda intimidating because of the experience alot of you have but I feel that I need to be around those who can guide me towards the goals I'd like to reach. I can only see myself progress from here on out.

mr.bond
04-13-13, 1:08 am
Hi yall my name is bond. I am 27 and 215 and have a blank canvus to work with. I just got into bodybuilding about 6 months ago. I have been lifting for about 10 years for football and while i was in the marines. But i am a cop now and got bored with the same old stuff so i stepped up to the table and annied up. I wanna pay my dues and build something new out of myself. I have found the older i get the more i realize how little i know. So i love this site because i can use all the help i can get. Side note just read wheels of steal and cant wait to get in the gym again! Thank yall for everything yall do here at the site! P.s. not very good with computer stuff im sorry if i mess a few post up before i get the hang of it

Bark@theMoon
04-13-13, 8:40 am
Welcome guys. Glad to have ya

Arno
04-13-13, 3:11 pm
Hi, I'm Arno.

18 years old, living in Belgium.
I've been training since I was 15 years old, and started to get serious about it about 2 years ago.
Since that time, I got familiar with Universal Nutrition and I never changed to any other brand. I'm a big Universal fanboy.

My goals are simple: get huge and get strong.

G Diesel is the perfect example of what I want to become. I've met him today at the FIBO, that man is a beast.

clockwork
04-15-13, 3:21 pm
Clockwork here, cause day in and day out my routine and my work ethic is like clockwork. Actual name is Frank. I'm 21, in college and training whenever I get the time.

Stats:
W: 192 lbs
H: 5'11

Goals:
*Become an animal
*Help those who need it

Bark@theMoon
04-15-13, 4:11 pm
Clockwork here, cause day in and day out my routine and my work ethic is like clockwork. Actual name is Frank. I'm 21, in college and training whenever I get the time.

Stats:

Goals:
*Become an animal
*Help those who need it

Welcome. Good to have ya

JHOORNSTRA
04-15-13, 4:51 pm
Hi, I'm Arno.

18 years old, living in Belgium.
I've been training since I was 15 years old, and started to get serious about it about 2 years ago.
Since that time, I got familiar with Universal Nutrition and I never changed to any other brand. I'm a big Universal fanboy.

My goals are simple: get huge and get strong.

G Diesel is the perfect example of what I want to become. I've met him today at the FIBO, that man is a beast.

Nice man, welcome...good board full of great guys full of info...

JHo

JHOORNSTRA
04-15-13, 4:52 pm

Stats:

Goals:
*Become an animal
*Help those who need it

Right on, welcome.

JHo

CCBentz3
04-16-13, 9:34 pm
Sup guys Cobin here, 22 soon to be 23 yrs old from Westerville, OH which is literally 15 min from OSU campus. Been training since I was an 8th grader for football now just train because it's part of my lifestyle. Seeing changes and improvements to both my physique and strength is definitely biggest motivator as well as my dream to get a Animal sponsorship someday hopefully sooner than later. Also work at the Power Shack Gym in Westerville, stop by if youre ever in town. Peace

Mr.awol
04-16-13, 10:23 pm
Hey fellas welcome to The Forvm at Animalpak.com. Start off by telling us something about yourself—what you do, your interests, how you got into this game... Something that will give us insight into who you are.

Here's the lowdown on J-Dawg...
My role in The Forvm will be kinda like a captain. If you have any issues or problems that you run into, any questions, start with The Henchmen and work your way up to The Watchmen. If you still have a problem, get in touch with me.

For me it is a great honor to be a part of such a noble undertaking. I'm proud of every member of The Legion who make up this great forum, this place we call home, The Forvm.

Hey bro,this is Mr.awol from Nebraska. I currently am a bodybuilder,I compete as does my wife. We both are pro IFPA,she does figure. I did 6 years of power lifting and stopped due to a knee injury,sucks. Now I do power bodybuilding and show prep clients and friends,so if there is anything I can do to contribute to this FORVM,I would be more then happy to help any way I can, peace out bros

barefoot352
04-17-13, 7:33 am
Hey just stopping in to say hi. I'm lovin' the packs and trying to find the best combination for what I do. I train martial arts and do some minor lifting and Animal products have definitely helped me in th gym with my energy and focus.

Thank you!

barefoot

deanna7272
04-17-13, 10:07 am
Sup guys Cobin here, 22 soon to be 23 yrs old from Westerville, OH which is literally 15 min from OSU campus. Been training since I was an 8th grader for football now just train because it's part of my lifestyle. Seeing changes and improvements to both my physique and strength is definitely biggest motivator as well as my dream to get a Animal sponsorship someday hopefully sooner than later. Also work at the Power Shack Gym in Westerville, stop by if youre ever in town. Peace

Hey.... Great to have ya on the Forvm.... Check out the Columbus ABC thread...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?11462-Columbus-OH-Animals

Intro yourself on there and get connected with some great folks around you!!! We here in Ohio have a great bunch and are known to travel!! Talk with your gym owner, if your place is willing, maybe we can plan an ABC there!!! Just looked around the website and it looks like a great gym!! Summer is coming and who knows, the next ABC may be right in your back yard!!!!

Welcome!!!!

Deanna

JHOORNSTRA
04-18-13, 2:11 pm

Welcome man, glad to have ya...If I'm in the area I'll stop by I'll name drop ya...

JHo

JHOORNSTRA
04-18-13, 2:13 pm
Hey bro,this is Mr.awol from Nebraska. I currently am a bodybuilder,I compete as does my wife. We both are pro IFPA,she does figure. I did 6 years of power lifting and stopped due to a knee injury,sucks. Now I do power bodybuilding and show prep clients and friends,so if there is anything I can do to contribute to this FORVM,I would be more then happy to help any way I can, peace out bros

Right on, glad to have you aboard, sucks about the knee man...sounds like you made it another route though, congrats...

JHo

JHOORNSTRA
04-18-13, 2:14 pm
Hey just stopping in to say hi. I'm lovin' the packs and trying to find the best combination for what I do. I train martial arts and do some minor lifting and Animal products have definitely helped me in th gym with my energy and focus.

Thank you!

barefoot

Hey...what type of martial arts? Animal definitely helps with many aspects of the athletic world...

JHo

scott1054
04-19-13, 1:59 pm
what's guys im Scott from maryland am 22 years old and weigh 230lbs
been lifting since senior of high school
i am working on a 2300lb total at 220 this year

JHOORNSTRA
04-19-13, 9:58 pm
what's guys im Scott from maryland am 22 years old and weigh 230lbs
been lifting since senior of high school
i am working on a 2300lb total at 220 this year

Welcome to the board man.

JHo

BB-FLEXPRO
04-20-13, 4:28 am
Hey Brothers in Iron!

20 year old Hannes from Hannover, Germany and former "fat" kid with 240 pounds at 5´7....Now completly living the Animal lifestyle, trimed down to 170 pounds and looking forward to get HUGE and cut in the future!!
Hope to have great and interesting discussions with all the other animal at the forvm!

Peace

JHOORNSTRA
04-20-13, 7:36 am
Hey Brothers in Iron!

20 year old Hannes from Hannover, Germany and former "fat" kid with 240 pounds at 5´7....Now completly living the Animal lifestyle, trimed down to 170 pounds and looking forward to get HUGE and cut in the future!!
Hope to have great and interesting discussions with all the other animal at the forvm!

Peace

Right on man, glad to have ya...

JHo

AustinFinley93
04-22-13, 11:32 am
Hey guys Austin Finley here. I'm 19 years old out of Glendale Arizona. I've been bodybuilding for a year and a half now and just did my first show last month. It was a great experience and I know that this is what i want to do with my life. Currently I am unemployed :( but majoring in Physical Therapy and minor in Nutrition. I look forward to contributing to this community to the best of my abilities. I am 5'11 at 200 lbs. 7% bodyfat.

JHOORNSTRA
04-22-13, 1:34 pm
Hey guys Austin Finley here. I'm 19 years old out of Glendale Arizona. I've been bodybuilding for a year and a half now and just did my first show last month. It was a great experience and I know that this is what i want to do with my life. Currently I am unemployed :( but majoring in Physical Therapy and minor in Nutrition. I look forward to contributing to this community to the best of my abilities. I am 5'11 at 200 lbs. 7% bodyfat.

Welcome bro, glad to have ya...

JHo

Goldstone
04-23-13, 11:04 am
What's up, guys?

My name is Ryan Goldstone, and I've been a competitive powerlifter for 10 years or so. I grew up in the Midwest, training in the Minneapolis area for about 7 years before relocating to Boston. I've also been a drummer for 20 or so years now, the only passion stronger than my love of the iron. I think at one point in my career, I was actually putting up bigger numbers than Animal's very own Freakshowelite, but then I got lost in the world of dieting with Shelby Starnes while trying to compete, and Marshall just destroyed me left and right. Now I'm trying to play catch up to him!

Either way, I've loved Animal products for years and don't know how or why it took me this long to find this forum.

Competition bests:

900 squat @ 267
705 bench @ 280
605 x 3 deadlift @ 260something
633 deadlift @ 298
2125 total @ 267

Elite @ 275 and 308

The goal now is to get my squat over a grand within the next year, and start working towards an 800lb bench in time. I've been fortunate enough to train with/under Vinnie Dizenzo, and plan on spending some time with him this summer for both bench technique as well as just picking his brain on all things training.

I train at Total Performance Sports in Boston, MA with a solid group of guys. Right now I'm rehabbing a pec injury and focusing on raw strength until I'm back to 100%, while running Carb Nite to drop some unwanted bodyfat. If I ever want to catch up to Marshall, at least on the squat and maybe beat his bench (we're tied last I check at 705, but he will always out-pull me) I definitely need to add some quality muscle. Marshall is a monster, and I have to catch up.

Glad to be here and hope I can contribute in any way possible.

-Ryan

Universal Rep
04-23-13, 11:05 am
What's up, guys?

My name is Ryan Goldstone, and I've been a competitive powerlifter for 10 years or so. I grew up in the Midwest, training in the Minneapolis area for about 7 years before relocating to Boston. I've also been a drummer for 20 or so years now, the only passion stronger than my love of the iron. I think at one point in my career, I was actually putting up bigger numbers than Animal's very own Freakshowelite, but then I got lost in the world of dieting with Shelby Starnes while trying to compete, and Marshall just destroyed me left and right. Now I'm trying to play catch up to him!

Either way, I've loved Animal products for years and don't know how or why it took me this long to find this forum.

Competition bests:

900 squat @ 267
705 bench @ 280
633 deadlift @ 298
2125 total @ 267

Elite @ 275 and 308

The goal now is to get my squat over a grand within the next year, and start working towards an 800lb bench in time. I've been fortunate enough to train with/under Vinnie Dizenzo, and plan on spending some time with him this summer for both bench technique as well as just picking his brain on all things training.

I train at Total Performance Sports in Boston, MA with a solid group of guys. Right now I'm rehabbing a pec injury and focusing on raw strength until I'm back to 100%, while running Carb Nite to drop some unwanted bodyfat. If I ever want to catch up to Marshall, at least on the squat and maybe beat his bench (we're tied last I check at 705, but he will always out-pull me) I definitely need to add some quality muscle. Marshall is a monster, and I have to catch up.

-Ryan

Welcome brotha. Ya said ya know Freakshow?

JHOORNSTRA
04-23-13, 12:18 pm
What's up, guys?

Competition bests:

900 squat @ 267
705 bench @ 280
633 deadlift @ 298
2125 total @ 267

Elite @ 275 and 308

-Ryan

Welcome Ryan, glad to have ya...how's Vinnie doing? I think the last time I saw him he had torn a bicep which healed and then was stronger so the other one tore...was a while ago so I'm sure he's good but was wondering...

JHo

Goldstone
04-23-13, 3:26 pm
Welcome brotha. Ya said ya know Freakshow?

Yep! Marshall and I have competed before Marshall became MARSHALL haha. He's a stand up guy, and strong as hell. I'm honored to call him a friend. I remember texting him after me mentioned being picked up by Animal and could feel the excitement through the texts. He said he was trying to catch up to me at one point, and boy have the tables turned!

More motivation for me to push it out here in Boston and represent our Midwest work ethics.

Welcome Ryan, glad to have ya...how's Vinnie doing? I think the last time I saw him he had torn a bicep which healed and then was stronger so the other one tore...was a while ago so I'm sure he's good but was wondering...

JHo

Thanks a lot, Jeremy. Cool to see someone at your caliber posting. I would love to pick your brain on raw benching someday.

Vinnie is well. Yeah, his biceps are doing fine now. As you probably know, he's working with Josh Bryant right now for his training and still doing the CBL with Kiefer last I heard.

Anytime I try to explain Vinnie to people, I tell them he's a human bowling ball of muscle. He's bigger and leaner than ever, he looks awesome. Can't wait to get some training time in with him this summer.

Universal Rep
04-23-13, 3:39 pm
Thanks a lot, Jeremy. Cool to see someone at your caliber posting. I would love to pick your brain on raw benching someday.

Vinnie is well. Yeah, his biceps are doing fine now. As you probably know, he's working with Josh Bryant right now for his training and still doing the CBL with Kiefer last I heard.

Anytime I try to explain Vinnie to people, I tell them he's a human bowling ball of muscle. He's bigger and leaner than ever, he looks awesome. Can't wait to get some training time in with him this summer.

Yeah, J-Ho is part of the welcome wagon and its great to see an Animal Athlete welcomin regular folks around here.

JHOORNSTRA
04-23-13, 3:41 pm
Yep! Marshall and I have competed before Marshall became MARSHALL haha. He's a stand up guy, and strong as hell. I'm honored to call him a friend. I remember texting him after me mentioned being picked up by Animal and could feel the excitement through the texts. He said he was trying to catch up to me at one point, and boy have the tables turned!

More motivation for me to push it out here in Boston and represent our Midwest work ethics.

Haha, right on man, glad to hear.

JHOORNSTRA
04-23-13, 3:41 pm
Yeah, J-Ho is part of the welcome wagon and its great to see an Animal Athlete welcomin regular folks around here.

haha, welcome wagon indeed...I try...

Universal Rep
04-23-13, 3:42 pm
haha, welcome wagon indeed...I try...

Im just glad I dont have to do it anymore. Ya stole my job, hahahahahaha.

JHOORNSTRA
04-23-13, 3:43 pm
Im just glad I dont have to do it anymore. Ya stole my job, hahahahahaha.

Yeah, well I guess I've got about a thousand posts to get on before I catch ya...

JHOORNSTRA
04-23-13, 3:44 pm
Yeah, well I guess I've got about a thousand posts to get on before I catch ya...

so....

JHOORNSTRA
04-23-13, 3:44 pm
so....

I'll.....try....

Universal Rep
04-23-13, 3:46 pm
I'll.....try....

Do, dont try.

JHOORNSTRA
04-23-13, 3:47 pm
Do, dont try.

ah, wise like yoda

Universal Rep
04-23-13, 3:49 pm
ah, wise like yoda

I wuz thinking that teacher in Karate Kid myself...

JHOORNSTRA
04-23-13, 3:49 pm
I wuz thinking that teacher in Karate Kid myself...

or Master Splinter...

Universal Rep
04-23-13, 3:54 pm
or Master Splinter...

Sadly Im gettin ur references...

JHOORNSTRA
04-23-13, 3:56 pm
Sadly Im gettin ur references...

haha, you know it

AaronG
04-29-13, 1:16 pm
Hey guys. My name's Aaron and Im from Ocala FL. Im a personal trainer and competitive powerlifter in the 220 & 242 weight class. Best lifts are 400lb squat, 300lb bench, and 535lb deadlift. Glad to be here and looking forward to learning everything I can from my brothers and sisters in iron.

JHOORNSTRA
04-29-13, 4:19 pm
Hey guys. My name's Aaron and Im from Ocala FL. Im a personal trainer and competitive powerlifter in the 220 & 242 weight class. Best lifts are 400lb squat, 300lb bench, and 535lb deadlift. Glad to be here and looking forward to learning everything I can from my brothers and sisters in iron.

Welcome to the board man, you live about 30 minutes from me. Glad to have ya.

JHo

shredduck
04-29-13, 4:27 pm
What's up guys, I'm Chuck. I live in Denver. I'm 18, and right now I have my eyes on strongman. I've been following strongman competitions for the past year or so, and I want to start training and competing in 2014.

JHOORNSTRA
04-29-13, 9:35 pm
What's up guys, I'm Chuck. I live in Denver. I'm 18, and right now I have my eyes on strongman. I've been following strongman competitions for the past year or so, and I want to start training and competing in 2014.

Right on, welcome to the board.

JHo

charlievanriper
04-30-13, 10:25 am

Welcome Austin great to see you getting active on the forum and meeting the Legion. Its great to have you in our Phx Chapter.

Sl
04-30-13, 7:39 pm
My name is Shane I'm 27 I was really out of shape startin in January I looked in the mirror an was very upset with my self so i have hit the gym an dieted ever since. Now I'm wantin to push the envelope an become a body builder or fitness model I'm not willing to stop no time soon bc I want to reach that goal so I can prove to people I can do it.

The_Wildebeast
05-01-13, 11:59 am
Where to start at introducing myself. I was once on here YEARS ago..........under the name @Gehlbach! Im sure that account is still active but, its my past. I dont want to walk down that journey anymore. Im in a different place in my life. A better place. A stronger place. I was around when we set up some of the first ABC's in Missouri with the StL Chapter with @Spaceclown and @Maharg. Not sure where those guys are in their lives or journeys anymore. Feel out of touch, wish that never happened. Even went to one of the first ABC's in KC with @Hola_Bola so I have a pretty good past in the Forum. Even rocked out with one of the FIRST NATIONAL ABC's at the Arnold Classic back in '08 I think. Meet some of the LEGENDS to include MACHINE, WRATH, HOUSE, and some other great people.
But shit comes up and we move on with our lives and we start taking other journeys. Not sure what happened on why I feel out of the lift game. It might have been when I got into MMA and I dropped out of the weight room and went more onto the fight game. Needed to spend more time with my stand up and my ground game and only sprinkled the weight game in that. But who knows........LIFE IS CRAZY and there are tons of twists and turns.
I say this to say there is a reason Im back here, there is a reason I was directed back to this site, a reason that now is the TIME to provide and give my help, services, and POWER to this FORUM again!!! I hope you guys understand this and Im here to put forth a great foot and show you my way and my life!

Lets move to now though. I decided to move out of the US, decided to get out of the military, quit my Federal Job, and find something that I love to do!!! I moved to Cancun, MX and opened my own gym. This is where my time and energy goes into now. Not only making myself better but bringing a new style, a new love, and a new passion to the country of Mexico!!! This place is beautiful with such beautiful people. But there is a lack of fitness and ANIMAL STYLE of lifting here. After living here for close to 16 months now and on to my second gym now is the time to introduce the PEOPLE TO ANIMAL!!!
My goal is to have one of the BIGGEST ABC's there is in the World!!! I have the gym! I have the Time! I have the SPACE! LETS MAKE THIS GYM THE EPITOME of what should and could be!!!

This is all for now. Im out. I hope this gave you a new insight into me and I hope you accept me with open arms. I feel Im reunited with a long lost familia that I have been craving for............................

PEACE!

THE_WILDEBEAST

Li'l Red
05-01-13, 12:09 pm
Nice intro wildebeast. Glad to see you back!

jerseyjim
05-02-13, 1:44 pm
Been lurking in the shadows off and on for a few years. Came out of South NJ, picked up a LEO job in VA and moved.

I have made a few gym trips to train at Bevs and Apollon and now Walkers in VA.

My "home" gym in VA is a Golds in Richmond.

I'm hoping to help build the Animal population in VA area.

-Jersey

JHOORNSTRA
05-02-13, 2:46 pm
My name is Shane I'm 27 I was really out of shape startin in January I looked in the mirror an was very upset with my self so i have hit the gym an dieted ever since. Now I'm wantin to push the envelope an become a body builder or fitness model I'm not willing to stop no time soon bc I want to reach that goal so I can prove to people I can do it.

Nice man, whatever you can use as motivation to better yourself, use it. Good luck, plenty of knowledge and help here.

JHo

JHOORNSTRA
05-02-13, 4:29 pm
Where to start at introducing myself. I was once on here YEARS ago..........under the name @Gehlbach! Im sure that account is still active but, its my past. I dont want to walk down that journey anymore. Im in a different place in my life. A better place. A stronger place. I was around when we set up some of the first ABC's in Missouri with the StL Chapter with @Spaceclown and @Maharg. Not sure where those guys are in their lives or journeys anymore. Feel out of touch, wish that never happened. Even went to one of the first ABC's in KC with @Hola_Bola so I have a pretty good past in the Forum. Even rocked out with one of the FIRST NATIONAL ABC's at the Arnold Classic back in '08 I think. Meet some of the LEGENDS to include MACHINE, WRATH, HOUSE, and some other great people.
But shit comes up and we move on with our lives and we start taking other journeys. Not sure what happened on why I feel out of the lift game. It might have been when I got into MMA and I dropped out of the weight room and went more onto the fight game. Needed to spend more time with my stand up and my ground game and only sprinkled the weight game in that. But who knows........LIFE IS CRAZY and there are tons of twists and turns.
I say this to say there is a reason Im back here, there is a reason I was directed back to this site, a reason that now is the TIME to provide and give my help, services, and POWER to this FORUM again!!! I hope you guys understand this and Im here to put forth a great foot and show you my way and my life!

Lets move to now though. I decided to move out of the US, decided to get out of the military, quit my Federal Job, and find something that I love to do!!! I moved to Cancun, MX and opened my own gym. This is where my time and energy goes into now. Not only making myself better but bringing a new style, a new love, and a new passion to the country of Mexico!!! This place is beautiful with such beautiful people. But there is a lack of fitness and ANIMAL STYLE of lifting here. After living here for close to 16 months now and on to my second gym now is the time to introduce the PEOPLE TO ANIMAL!!!
My goal is to have one of the BIGGEST ABC's there is in the World!!! I have the gym! I have the Time! I have the SPACE! LETS MAKE THIS GYM THE EPITOME of what should and could be!!!

This is all for now. Im out. I hope this gave you a new insight into me and I hope you accept me with open arms. I feel Im reunited with a long lost familia that I have been craving for............................

PEACE!

THE_WILDEBEAST

Right on, glad to have ya

JHo

JHOORNSTRA
05-02-13, 4:31 pm
Been lurking in the shadows off and on for a few years. Came out of South NJ, picked up a LEO job in VA and moved.

I have made a few gym trips to train at Bevs and Apollon and now Walkers in VA.

My "home" gym in VA is a Golds in Richmond.

I'm hoping to help build the Animal population in VA area.

-Jersey

Welcome man.

JHo

deanna7272
05-02-13, 6:46 pm

PEACE!

THE_WILDEBEAST

Well, well.... Welcome back... yep, the oldies, but goodies are still here!!! ;-)

It's great to see that you were able to do what you want to find happiness... So many just "wish" they could... Good for you!! Best of luck with the gym... Hmmmm.... An ABC in Cancun??? Twist my arm please....lol

Mountain
05-02-13, 10:34 pm
I'm 21 years old and all my life I had been the small skinny kid. At 19, I'd weight 127lbs. soaking wet. People keep telling me its genetics man, you have to have good genetics. I say shove off with your talk of genetics, enough hard work can overcome any physical obstacle. I've had many highs and lows over the years after having joined the military and had been less than dedicated in getting bigger as I focused on just trying to survive. I've spent two years lifting now and just started to get serious again after a few months of stupidity. I weight 167lbs and still growing. I may not be as large as you fella's but someday these hands will move mountains.

jexta
05-03-13, 6:55 am
I'm 21 years old and all my life I had been the small skinny kid. At 19, I'd weight 127lbs. soaking wet. People keep telling me its genetics man, you have to have good genetics. I say shove off with your talk of genetics, enough hard work can overcome any physical obstacle. I've had many highs and lows over the years after having joined the military and had been less than dedicated in getting bigger as I focused on just trying to survive. I've spent two years lifting now and just started to get serious again after a few months of stupidity. I weight 167lbs and still growing. I may not be as large as you fella's but someday these hands will move mountains.

Sup bro, I come from the same boat. Welcome to the FORVM.

price5200
05-03-13, 1:04 pm
My name is JP Price. From Kansas City, MO. Started powerlifting earlier this year in January and had a personal goal to compete 4x this year and cut some weight/get stronger. So far so good, two competitions down and one coming up. Really looking to crank things up in the summer. Thanks for having me, good luck in your training.

Universal Rep
05-03-13, 1:09 pm
My name is JP Price. From Kansas City, MO. Started powerlifting earlier this year in January and had a personal goal to compete 4x this year and cut some weight/get stronger. So far so good, two competitions down and one coming up. Really looking to crank things up in the summer. Thanks for having me, good luck in your training.

Welcome JP. This is a good place for powerlifters and we got tons of experienced fellas here who can help out like the Hoornstra, Lilly, Lilliebridges, Byrd, etc.

Notoriousgee
05-03-13, 1:56 pm
I'm Gerry I've been liftin since I was 14 I'm 26 now. About three months ago I started my journey in weight loss and back in November as a power lifter. My goal in life is to be the best person I can be. As for gym/power lifting goals I want to break records and smash the elite total in my weight class.

Universal Rep
05-03-13, 1:59 pm
I'm Gerry I've been liftin since I was 14 I'm 26 now. About three months ago I started my journey in weight loss and back in November as a power lifter. My goal in life is to be the best person I can be. As for gym/power lifting goals I want to break records and smash the elite total in my weight class.

Ur goal is why 99% of here brotha. In the gym and in the world outside. Welcome man...

Notoriousgee
05-03-13, 2:52 pm

Thanks for the welcome bro

JHOORNSTRA
05-04-13, 12:19 am

Good job man, I was told the genetics thing as well and did something about it. Keep it up.

JHo

JHOORNSTRA
05-04-13, 12:20 am

Welcome man, how'd the competitions go so far?

JHo

JHOORNSTRA
05-04-13, 12:21 am

Right on man, get it...welcome aboard.

JHo

price5200
05-04-13, 1:43 am
Welcome man, how'd the competitions go so far?

JHo

Really well, thanks for asking. I compete raw-belt/wraps. In January I went 650-409-600 for a 1659 total at SHW. Second comp in April I went 750-440-650 for 1840 and a 181lbs total PR.

I'm moving down to 308lbs and competing in the USPA Beast of the Bluegrass meet Brandon Lilly is hosting in two weeks. Eventually my goal is to have a pro total in the 275lbs class and compete in the XPC Arnold. Thanks for asking. Really enjoying the sport so far!