PDA

View Full Version : Yo Fellas, Introduce Yourself...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28]

Nmowery
06-25-15, 12:42 pm
Hey animals,

I'm nate, and I'm 32 and live in eastern Indiana although I grew up in and will always rep the SF bay. I started lifting seriously about 2 years ago after not touching a weight between the age of 22 and 30. While I made some decent size and strength gains in the last couple years, I've had periods of inconsistency that have held me back from fully realizing my potential.

One thing that has inspired me most in the last couple years though has been visiting the animal cage at the Arnold...when I went in for the first time in 2014 I thought "man it would be sweet to be as strong as these guys someday". Then I went this year and afterwards said to myself "man I'm GOING to be as strong as these guys someday". And then, after spending the last few months waffling between lifting to get bigger or stronger or both, I've recently decided to go all in on powerlifting. I'm not gonna share any of my numbers right now because they're nothing special, and my squat in particular is a joke, but I'm gonna get at shit as hard as possible with an eye towards competing sometime next year if I feel I've put myself in a position to succeed. Beyond that, my ultimate goal is to get a date with some iron in that cage sometime, hopefully to inspire someone else to be more than what they are, just like they've done for me.

DaveAB
07-13-15, 11:52 am
Whats up guys? My name is Dave and I have been training about 7-8 years. I was a college athlete (basketball) and continuing training after that was over was a natural transition for me. Four years ago I suffered a herniated disc in my lower back which has turned degenerative. It has been a struggle to say the least. Animal has been a source of inspiration to continuing fighting through and improve myself to the best of my ability. I train mostly in Wilmington, DE and I also like to try out other hardcore gyms in the Philly area. I am happy to be part of the FORVM and am looking forward to absorbing the wealth of knowledge that is represented here.

jack.manfield
07-14-15, 10:08 am
Name is Jack, 20y/o Army Mechanic in training in Borden, Ontario. Started lifting 2 years ago around the same time I started working at the nightclub, wanted to be big and strong to throw dudes around, but never realized I would fall in love with the gym. 2 years later I'm enlisted in the Forces, with very little care about looks, nothing but performance at this point. Currently 6'1" 230 lbs, with a #265 bench, #345 Squat #395 Deadlift, working up to 3/4/5 plates respectively. Ask me army questions if you so desire.

Jack

WesKingNC
07-20-15, 1:00 pm
Today was a heavy upper day. So it is a good one.

31 year old fairly new lifter out of Durham, NC. Have been active for a while, coming from mma and bjj years ago. 2 herniated discs, one in my neck and one lower back, as well as a knee that slips out of joint when rolling took that away at least at a competitive level. Never was a lifter despite being a heavyweight. When I was doing mma (about 10 or so years ago), most of the heavyweights were just that; heavy. I was faster, more technical, and had better cardio. Now, I caught the bug and I am loving lifting and seeing big numbers on the bar.

Professionally, I do web site design, digital marketing, and strategic communications/PR consulting.

Happy to be here. Look forward to learning more and giving as much as I have to give.

Rosco
07-30-15, 10:36 am
Name is Donnie, and out of NH. I'm 27 and been in the gym game for quite a few years now. Just recently started towards the wonderful road of powerlifting in January. Competed in a push/pull at the end of April and absolute hooked ever since with my next contest booked for December. Really looking forward to getting a NH ABC set up soon as the interest seemed to have fallen off some years ago. I've got a 4 (5 in 2 months) year old little boy and an awesome lifting partner of a girlfriend. Professionally, I have 7 years as being a LEO under my belt and it's one of the big reasons I even started to step foot in the gym.

Hope to eventually meet some good people out of this place and contribute whatever I can whenever I can.

-Rosco

Lobocabron
07-30-15, 11:47 am
Hey yo, my name is Maverick P, I'm currently 27 years old from Hayward, CA. I've always been into the physicality of fitness, but never really 100 percent devoted. I began by admiring bodybuilders, more specifically Franco Colombu. I'm 5'6" so seeing someone short like him really motivated me I'm terms of seeing what a person could look like even if they weren't 6' tall or more. The fact that he was a strongman also shifted me toward the powerlifting type of training. Now my idols include Ed Coan, Bill Kazmaier, and Dan Green. I would like to consider myself a novice or a beginner, but I'm real eager to learn and attend meets and ABC's in the future around my area. I don't have a gym membership, only weights in my room that run up to 260lbs. on the barbell, so I haven't had a chance to really push myself. I plan to make all kinds of changes and alterations to my training and diet with the help of my fellow animals here.

Limitless89
08-02-15, 1:31 am
Hey yo, my name is Maverick P, I'm currently 27 years old from Hayward, CA. I've always been into the physicality of fitness, but never really 100 percent devoted. I began by admiring bodybuilders, more specifically Franco Colombu. I'm 5'6" so seeing someone short like him really motivated me I'm terms of seeing what a person could look like even if they weren't 6' tall or more. The fact that he was a strongman also shifted me toward the powerlifting type of training. Now my idols include Ed Coan, Bill Kazmaier, and Dan Green. I would like to consider myself a novice or a beginner, but I'm real eager to learn and attend meets and ABC's in the future around my area. I don't have a gym membership, only weights in my room that run up to 260lbs. on the barbell, so I haven't had a chance to really push myself. I plan to make all kinds of changes and alterations to my training and diet with the help of my fellow animals here.

Hello guys I know its been years since I last posted anything on this site but I've been pretty busy still fighting for my life due to cancer again. For those of you that don't know about 8 months after my heart transplant I received collarbone cancer in my left side which had to be removed. So I now have no collarbone! Anways recently this april 15, 2015 I was again diagnosed with spinal cancer and alittle in my right femur! Anyways guys I just thought I would make this post because I am in desperate need of donations to help fund my medical expenses such as past surgeries, medications such as chemotherapy, ambulance rides, hospital stays etc. A lot of which my insurance did not pay due to my medical condition and how severe it was. If you guys could please help me and my family out I would greatly appreciate it. Below is my website you guys can check out to donate and there is a youtube video where MuscluarDevelopment and Animalpak came to film me in the hospital as I waited nearly 3 months for a new heart transplant. Anyways below are some of my links you guys can check out and any donation of any amount is greatly appreciated! Thanks again guys for reading this and lastly if you could help spread my word that I am fighting spine cancer right now I would greatly appreicate all your kind words and prayers. Thank you again guys Lastly, my updates on lifting have been nonexistent unfortunately due to my lack of motion, and past recoveries of surgeries still. So unfortunately it looks as if I wont be seeing the stage let alone the gym for awhile still :(

-Chris Slavin

Chris's Heart Cancer Surgery Fund by Christopher Slavinson - GoFundMe (http://www.gofundme.com/heartcancer)

youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0-4KfPHWvc

blogspot: My Journey Against Heart Cancer (http://theheartcancerexperience.blogspot.com/)

Mr.P
08-16-15, 11:20 am
Hi guys,
Im Eduardo from Italy, 21 years old. Im tall 1.81 m and weight 70kg. Started lifting one year ago. I really enjoy going to the gym, 3/4 times a week. I met powerlifting few moths ago, and i totally fell in love with this sport ( it gives me more satisfactions than my ex girlfriend ahah ). For now i dont lift this much ( 130kg squat, 120 kg deathlift, 90 kg bench ) but i really hope to get stronger and lift more, and maybe start some competitions... unfortunetly, powerlifting is not very know here in Italy, so the competitions are very few.

Ps: Sorry for my bad english grammar, i dont write in english very much.

Raj
10-28-15, 1:57 am
Hey fellas welcome to The Forvm at Animalpak.com. Start off by telling us something about yourself—what you do, your interests, how you got into this game... Something that will give us insight into who you are.

Here's the lowdown on J-Dawg...
My role in The Forvm will be kinda like a captain. If you have any issues or problems that you run into, any questions, start with The Henchmen and work your way up to The Watchmen. If you still have a problem, get in touch with me.

For me it is a great honor to be a part of such a noble undertaking. I'm proud of every member of The Legion who make up this great forum, this place we call home, The Forvm.

"Hi
I’m 36 yrs old. I am 146 lbs at 5’8”. I've been working out for 2 yrs now. I want to have a good body....let's see where I end up."

Wildman
10-28-15, 9:40 pm
How goes it, fellas?

My name is Nick, I'm 6' and 242lbs~ at 20 years old. My favorites things to do / places to be is either in the gym cranking away, or out somewhere wandering with my camera.

What got me into this lifestyle initially was honestly a broken heart (as lame as that sounds) and my conduct in the gym wasn't exactly controlled or directed, but since then The Iron has become the answer to any and every thing, and the progress is a lot more clear and organized. Fueled by emotion and driven with a certain mentality.

C.Coronato
10-29-15, 10:59 am
How goes it, fellas?

My name is Nick, I'm 6' and 242lbs~ at 20 years old. My favorites things to do / places to be is either in the gym cranking away, or out somewhere wandering with my camera.

What got me into this lifestyle initially was honestly a broken heart (as lame as that sounds) and my conduct in the gym wasn't exactly controlled or directed, but since then The Iron has become the answer to any and every thing, and the progress is a lot more clear and organized. Fueled by emotion and driven with a certain mentality.

Welcome my large friend!

JackTheBigBoss
11-03-15, 1:43 am
Hi, Bros! Jack here, 5'9.8" 186lbs, Started boxing at 7 and wight lifting at 8 (No Kiddin') been in business for 4-5 years -status back then: 5'8.5" 245 =I don't remember my lifts= No defeats in boxing, never been in any weight lifting competition, I don't like competitions at all I just want to be satisfied with what I see in the mirror - and then left it all cause of a bad injury (Broken wrists) I was destroyed and disabled to move my hand for 2 years then I was hardly suffered mentally - My doc just filled me up with medicines - and never walked back to the gym for many years. Now, it is about 2months I'm again in business by a friend's "Force" and I just cut out the medicines, one week ago, a blade just cut everything in forearm (tendons and ...) I'm in recovery now and I'm planning to get back STRONG. I hope not to lose my hunger again.

Iron is my life.

-I'm planning to be an MD-

CoachJPeacock
11-10-15, 9:39 am
What's up. My name is Jacob Peacock and I'm 23 years old. I'm 6'0 about 280lbs right now. I'm a Texas boy that has done everything from bull riding to playing college football. Now I'm coaching the nasty's on the gridiron the O-Line. I also head up the powerlifting/strength and conditioning at the school. Love hitting the weights and getting bigger day by day. Looking forward to getting more info from this forum and getting better individually and for my athletes. Appreciate all the help brothers.

Wolf_King
11-23-15, 5:43 am
Hey guys. Been lurking for a bit and just decided to join today. Here to drink from the fountain of knowledge that is the forum.

Pac-Man
11-25-15, 11:02 pm
What's up guys,
Pac-Man coming to you from South Florida! First I want to explain why I chose Pac-Man. My mom actually gave me this nickname because she said that when I saw someone ahead of me, I wanted to eat them up and one day surpass them. She probably had no idea I'd use this nickname as my ideology in the gym. I wanted to lift weights because I had the drive to be a freak. I wanted (and still do) to be the biggest guy around and I wanted to look like the guy I saw in a Flex Magazine Ad (Animal Pak Frank McGrath Ad). I've been working out seriously since I was about 14 years old and I just turned 18 about a month ago. I was sucked up into the culture and brotherhood that the iron brings. I am 5'9" 220 lbs at around 15% bodyfat. I started out going straight for Bodybuilding, but recently Powerlifting has caught my eye and I have fallen in love. I plan on improving my craft and living up to my name and hopefully ranking high in a competition one day reppin my Animal Brothers! I plan on learning as much as I can from the wealth of knowledge that everyone here can provide.

Major14000
12-03-15, 8:56 am
Hey guys! i'm 17 years old and i'm from Australia. I just started powerlifting about a month ago although i have been training for about 3 years now. i'm 189 lbs. i plan to compete in my first meet next year. my best lifts are 385 lb squat, 515 dead, 275 bench. i originally started training for bodybuilding but ended up bulking too hard and by the beginning of 2014 i weighed 280 lbs. i hated the way i looked and instead of doing something about it, i stopped training/dieting altogether for about 6 months. i started training again at the end of 2014 and got down to a lean 180. i got into powerlifting a couple months ago after seeing some Dan Green videos on youtube. i always pictured powerlifters as fat guys who only benched, squatted and deadlifted for a 1rm max 3 times a week but after seeing Dan lift that crazy weight and still be as lean as he is, i was amazed. the reason i love powerlifting is because it has the camaraderie and brotherhood feels that i honestly never really saw in bodybuilding. in powerlifting, everyone wants to help eachother and push eachother to be as strong as they can be.

Snag
12-07-15, 7:46 pm
yo, stoked to join the Forvm with all my new brothers in iron, still new to the iron game as ive only been in for about 2.5 years but ive gained about 65 pounds of mostly muscle since

im 22, currently sitting around 220 / 13%bf, hungry to make more progress and eventually compete in bodybuilding once i get the mass

Gwild94
12-14-15, 4:46 pm
Alright lads , im gwild94 from the uk. Love the animal brand and all it stands for. Just finished playing rugby and getting into bodybuilding. Im 21 and 280lbs at 23 percent bodyfat. So it will be a long but exciting journey to reach my goal. Being apart of the forum will be a great contributing asset to achieving it.

PA Kodiak
12-25-15, 6:25 pm
Whats up all. Ive been here for a few months now but never formally introduced myself. My name is Chris Cirillo, Im 30 years old, from the Pittsburgh area, and I love all the great values that Animal represents.

I first began this journey the day after my 22nd birthday. Growing up I was a huge pro wrestling fan. I idolized the big guys like Kevin Nash, Triple H, Scott Hall, and in my earlier years, Hulk Hogan. So it only seemed natural that I'd use the gym to pursue pro wrestling.

I was always a fat kid. In a few short months after joining the gym I managed to drop 100 lbs by doing 30 minutes of cardio everyday. I also weight trained but like most beginners, I didn't know what I was doing. The weight loss was a huge confidence boost for me so when some local wrestlers by the name Dirk Ciglar and Chris Taylor offered to take me to a show to meet with a trainer, I took them up on the offer. I agreed that night to enlist with the NWA East pro wrestling academy.

I learned a lot during my time at the academy. But as I sat amongst the wrestlers backstage during live shows, I was also puzzled. Where were all the muscular, jacked physiques? Where were all the tupperware packed meals and cans of tuna I had always heard about? There may have been two or three guys with respectable builds but thats it. Most of the guys were sitting around eating pizza or nachos and talking about where they were going out to drink that night!

After 9 months of training I walked away from my dreams of becoming a pro wrestler. I left the NWA East pro wrestling academy because I had found a new passion; bodybuilding. This is what I wanted to do. I realized it was training in the gym that I loved more so than getting in the ring with someone and slamming each other around.

Over the next several years, I managed to pack on a lot of size. In 2014 I reached my record weight of 258 lbs. I was big, but I did not look like a bodybuilder and I was beginning to give up on my new dream of competing in bodybuilding.

It was that year that I met a local level bodybuilder by the name of Chris Didomenico. Shortly after we met, Chris would go on to win the 2015 title of Mr. Pittsburgh and also won the 2015 NPC Junior USA's later that month. Being in attendance for his big win at the Pittsburgh was beyond inspiring. I told Chris I wanted to do what he was doing. We agreed to begin working together in the spring of 2015 and aim to have me contest ready that fall for the NPC Elite Physique Championships. Over the course of a 28 week contest prep I dropped 7% bodyfat and on the day of the show I took 2nd place in my weight class and 3rd in the true novice division.

Bodybuilding has taught me many values that can be applied to all aspects of life; to be disiplined, to have patience, to believe in yourself, to trust yourself, and that hard work pays off. Most importantly, I've learned to never give up on your dreams.

I'm now 3 months deep into my first official offseason. I'm spending the next year adding size and making improvements. I will be back on stage in 2017 for the NPC Pittsburgh Championships, a show I've dreamed of being a part of since I first started attending 7 years ago.

HotShotSki
12-31-15, 1:17 am
What's up everybody?

I'm Shotski, a middle aged white guy coming to you live from Kuwait. Serving this great country in a dust bowl with the added benefit of too much time on my hands.

Been a long time follower & user of Animal and the Paks. First caught on to Animal Pak when a fitness trainer friend of mine many years ago recommended it and from then on I was hooked. Over the years I've dabbled in power building, powerlifting, strongman and even into Crossfit. And between them all, I thoroughly enjoy all forms of fitness and anything that gets people off their couch especially myself. With the military I've had to tow the line on strength & endurance, trying to find a happy medium.

After 17.5 yrs of steady military service and 4 deployments and the taste of retirement right there, I'm setting my sights on size & strength with some endurance training thrown in. When I first learned of the ABC's many years ago I always had a lingering thought in the back of my mind to open up my own meathead gym with a close buddy of mine. Something void of all the fancy frills & cellphones of your everyday globo-gym.

I'll be documenting my new journey here shortly, the hustle & bustle of the last month has died down so now I am finally into my gym routine and ready to share. I look forward to the info and improvements I'll gain from this site and tell The Boss to keep those videos on the Animal Youtube channel coming.

saidsakas
01-07-16, 2:44 pm
Hello , my name is Said Sakas , 18 years old powerbuilder, switched to powerlifting 3 months ago.
I've been training for almost 3 years , im 5'8 205 lbs.

I'm from :Israel , Haifa.
I train in a local gym ( Life & Fitness )
Weight : 205lbs weightclass :198 lbs
I haven't compete yet but i will in June.
Best lifts :
Squat ( high bar ) : 462 lbs x 1
Sumo deadlift : 495 x1
Normal deadlift : 462 x1
Bench press : 225 lbs x 4 ( im kinda weak in presses , if someone would offer help i would be more than happy :) )

MR. C
01-07-16, 4:12 pm
Good to meet ya.

PA Kodiak
01-07-16, 10:30 pm
Bench press : 225 lbs x 4 ( im kinda weak in presses , if someone would offer help i would be more than happy :) )

I dont do so well with pressing movements either. I made great strides using Wendler's 531. Highly suggest checking it out if raw strength is your goal.

zeusgoose
01-13-16, 11:33 am
Hello everyone, this is zeusgoose from Florida. I'm 21, study electrical engineering and still haven't gotten big. I'm the younger brother so my whole life I've had someone to look up to, someone who took his goals seriously and who also took animal pak. At 21 I've found myself in a pretty busy lifestyle with academics and career related stuff, but in the end it's excuses to not reach some personal goals I've held for myself. The day was 14 December when I decided I'd meet my goal to grow, to get stronger. I'm 5'8" 135 lbs and eat no meat whatsoever. Dairy is aight.

I know commitment. And believe me this goal is for nobody but myself, to prove to myself I have what it takes to reach a goal I've had for so long. Right now I want to buy animal pak..just gotta make sure there's no meat, and if there is I'll skip that pill.

Glad to be on the forum and looking forward to making contributions down the line, once I've met my goal.

_bill
01-19-16, 11:15 am
Hello I'm Bill,

I'm 29, 6ft. (183cm) and currently ~242lbs. (110kg). I'm studying applied mathematics for my undergrad, and in my spare time I read science fiction and play video games. I'm a recovering hipster.

I started working out early summer 2013 after I first failed out of my state college, broke up with my girlfriend, then had to move back home and in with my parents to re-organize my life. I've been hooked since, and for the past year I've focused on powerlifting. I'm a fan of Animal because they and their athletes offer lots of clear tutorial and how-to videos that have helped me get stronger.

Spaceman98
01-27-16, 1:26 pm
I am 17 years old. I have been lifting for about four years. I really got serious into powerlifting about two years ago. I was surfing youtube when i came across one of The Cage videos. To this day i still watch all of them when ever I need motivation. I always looked at the Animal athletes and aspired to form my attitude towards lifting and towards life in general around how they act. Humble, straight forward, nice guys. Its one of my dreams to come to the Animal Cage or an ABC event to meet all of them. My total is 1,210. Bench 290, Squat 405, Deadlift 515. My body weight is at around 158-160. It is such an honor to even be apart of this forum. I am excited to learn a lot and meet new bros who love the iron just as much as I do!

PA Kodiak
01-28-16, 8:38 am
I am 17 years old. I have been lifting for about four years. I really got serious into powerlifting about two years ago. I was surfing youtube when i came across one of The Cage videos. To this day i still watch all of them when ever I need motivation. I always looked at the Animal athletes and aspired to form my attitude towards lifting and towards life in general around how they act. Humble, straight forward, nice guys. Its one of my dreams to come to the Animal Cage or an ABC event to meet all of them. My total is 1,210. Bench 290, Squat 405, Deadlift 515. My body weight is at around 158-160. It is such an honor to even be apart of this forum. I am excited to learn a lot and meet new bros who love the iron just as much as I do!

Welcome to the forvm bud. At 17 with 4 years in already and that total...you've got the world by the balls. Keep grindin.

TheMannarino
02-02-16, 4:55 pm
Yo brothers - just wanted to say I'm really glad to finally be part of this awesome community. I've been an animalpak fan since I started lifting 3 years ago and have been an avid supporter from day-one.

My name is Mike and i'm from Vancouver, Canada. Been training since Jan of 2013 and never looked back since. I dirty bulked my way up to a really large and nasty 305 and then took the time to shave it all of to reveal the 200 lb self that i am today lol. The barbell has fundamentally changed my life and the way I look at it. It cured my depression and gave me a new lease on life! I'm also an up and coming powerlifter and PT. Best lifts are 480/350/660.

Can't wait to engage in some awesome convos with my fellow brothers and to help grow the community! Thanks very much for your time.

Spaceman98
02-03-16, 3:41 am
Welcome to the forvm bud. At 17 with 4 years in already and that total...you've got the world by the balls. Keep grindin.

Thanks for the warm welcome man! Haha

RockMonsta
02-04-16, 4:17 am
Finally after years I got an account that works. What's up Animals. 23, 6'1" currently sitting at 216. Just starting to see my size and strength get back after i had to drop 20lbs in 2 months going from 216 to 192 to enlist in the USAF a few years ago. All that muscle and strength gone. Finally getting the time to focus on training and gonna try and get in the forum more and talk with you all and hopefully see some more progress.

EthanBrooks
02-04-16, 4:37 pm
Hey guys, my name is Ethan Brooks I'm from Waterdown, Ontario. At 14 I was 5'9 220lbs. I was tired of being the fat kid. The year after that I lost 85lbs. I went from the fat kid to the skinny kid. Around December 2014 I began watching "six pack shortcuts" and doing Mike Changes stupid towel workouts. One day while on YouTube around January 2015 I saw "Wrath Returns" immediately after watching I went to the local YMCA and got a membership. I stared with a 165 deadlift, 95 bench and 135 squat. I didn't know what the hell I was doing until I met Evan Centopani in may 2015. Now I'm 15 (16 in March) 13 months into training I'm 190lbs somewhat lean, deadlift 505, squat 410, bench 250. I love bodybuilding and powerlifting, they have helped me overcome socially anxiety, low self confidence, and hereditary depression. Animal changed my life.

C.Coronato
02-04-16, 4:43 pm
Hey guys, my name is Ethan Brooks I'm from Waterdown, Ontario. At 14 I was 5'9 220lbs. I was tired of being the fat kid. The year after that I lost 85lbs. I went from the fat kid to the skinny kid. Around December 2014 I began watching "six pack shortcuts" and doing Mike Changes stupid towel workouts. One day while on YouTube around January 2015 I saw "Wrath Returns" immediately after watching I went to the local YMCA and got a membership. I stared with a 165 deadlift, 95 bench and 135 squat. I didn't know what the hell I was doing until I met Evan Centopani in may 2015. Now I'm 15 (16 in March) 13 months into training I'm 190lbs somewhat lean, deadlift 505, squat 410, bench 250. I love bodybuilding and powerlifting, they have helped me overcome socially anxiety, low self confidence, and hereditary depression. Animal changed my life.

Great story, welcome my brother

PA Kodiak
02-04-16, 7:53 pm
Great story, welcome my brother

Agreed, welcome to the forvm Ethan. Impressive progress on those numbers.

LYCAN
02-05-16, 6:53 pm
What's up guys? Call me Lycan. I'm 6'2, 245#. I'm a decent size guy with ok natural country boy strength but I've never really been "in shape". I'm 35 years old and over the course of my life I've done allot of bad things to my body, I decided it was finally time to do something good and try to build a body that I'm proud of. I started about back in December trying to do better but I'm a novice and have tons to learn. I'm hoping to gain that knowledge and support here.

Paraclete
02-08-16, 1:00 am
What's up guys? I'm from Salt Lake City, UT. I got into the iron life about 3 years ago, when I quit smoking. I've always loved challenges, so the lifestyle suits me well. I'm looking forward to hearing what everyone has to say, and learn some things from/about y'all.

I've just kind of been training to get a little bit bigger/stronger, but I feel like I'm ready to break through to the next level: powerlifting. I'm looking at doing some comps, and I'll definitely be going through the threads to help me prepare.

HenRock
02-10-16, 9:49 pm
Long time lurker, but finally decided to get in with the circle.

5'10 195lbs (currently)...was up to 225'ish when bulking and lifting every day last year. Son was born (kid #3) and had to cut back on gym and eating like a horse majorly, between work, school, raising 3 kids, some depression/anxiety (anxiety will literally eat you alive...hence my weight loss) etc. Back in he game now that things have settled down. I'm sure i can get back up to 215-220 by summer. Been lifting/active off and on since I was 17....38 now. Was 160lbs when I got married 8 years ago and the lady at the tux rental place said "160?, we need to put some meat on you"...well that pissed me off and ever since then I've trained when I could and reached 190'ish lbs petty quickly and have always hovered around there since. Last year was the first time I reached 220+ and it was an amazing feeling. Ate like crazy and did two cycles of Test/Stak and that's what did it....Test is a CRAZY supp...its insane. Hope from here on out to never stop going hard, but sometimes life puts things on hold, involuntarily. Anyway brothers, thank you for reading. Animal inspires me. Bless all my fellow vets out there by the way! -USAF ('02-'06 Weapons spec.) Hooah!

-HenRock

dmiracle
02-11-16, 8:12 am
What's up fellas? Y'all can call me Miracle. I'm 27 and from Kentucky. I have been working out since my 8th grade year for football purposes. I've always been into being big, strong and jumping my 1RM. After football, I took lifting more serious and decided to go from just being big, but with a high BMI, to a lower BMI and big. I got tired of being called fat and fatty and decided to do something about it. I injured my shoulder pressing heavier than I should without a spotter and now i'm working towards getting back to what I had started. I have experimented with supps for awhile now and was always curious about Animal. It wasn't until recently that I said screw it and decided to give it a shot! So far I love it and the products are exactly as advertised! I plan to start a workout/journey log, so check it out and offer any advice you have!

SuperS2O
02-12-16, 1:48 am
Finally got in here! I'm Sue. I am a 123/132 Elite Powerlifter and IFBB Pro Female Bodybuilder. I have been competing for over 14 years. I am currently ranked the highest female coefficient total of all time in the Classic Raw Division at 9.2x my body weight. I achieved this at the SPF Reebok Record Breakers in CA on 11/7/15 by a 429 squat, 242 bench and 485 deadlift, totaling 1157 at 124lbs of body weight.

https://youtu.be/rEVKZZq8h6w

My last stage comp, I placed 10th in the physique division because I was "too big"...LOL! Ok, so I moved up to Female Bodybuilding. This year, I'm going to give that a shot because I am GOING to continue to powerlift and I will only get bigger. Hehehehe! I hope to debut as IFBB Pro Female Bodybuilder at the Chicago Fit Expo in June...we will see how all that turns out. ;)

Currently, I am prepping for the RPS US Open in San Diego, CA on April 23...huge goals; stay tuned.

Just happy to be here and share my experiences with you guys. See you at the CAGE!!!

KDbeepbeep
02-12-16, 7:42 am
Finally got in here! I'm Sue. I am a 123/132 Elite Powerlifter and IFBB Pro Female Bodybuilder. I have been competing for over 14 years. I am currently ranked the highest female coefficient total of all time in the Classic Raw Division at 9.2x my body weight. I achieved this at the SPF Reebok Record Breakers in CA on 11/7/15 by a 429 squat, 242 bench and 485 deadlift, totaling 1157 at 124lbs of body weight.

My last stage comp, I placed 10th in the physique division because I was "too big"...LOL! Ok, so I moved up to Female Bodybuilding. This year, I'm going to give that a shot because I am GOING to continue to powerlift and I will only get bigger. Hehehehe! I hope to debut as IFBB Pro Female Bodybuilder at the Chicago Fit Expo in June...we will see how all that turns out. ;)

Currently, I am prepping for the RPS US Open in San Diego, CA on April 23...huge goals; stay tuned.

Just happy to be here and share my experiences with you guys. See you at the CAGE!!!

Good to see you on here! 9.2x bodyweight total....it's like you're not even human. I'm also looking forward to your bodybuilding debut! I'm glad you chose to move up instead of conforming to what the judges want for one specific division. Staying true to yourself and your desired direction in life is the most important thing imo.

C.Coronato
02-12-16, 8:47 am

You're an incredible athlete, happy as hell to have you here! Are you going BB or Physique?

SuperS2O
02-12-16, 10:47 pm
Good to see you on here! 9.2x bodyweight total....it's like you're not even human. I'm also looking forward to your bodybuilding debut! I'm glad you chose to move up instead of conforming to what the judges want for one specific division. Staying true to yourself and your desired direction in life is the most important thing imo.

Thanks so much for the support KDbeepbeep! Ya, when I let all that "panel" crap go, I really started having fun! ;) "Do what you love, no matter what anyone thinks!"

SuperS2O
02-12-16, 10:48 pm
You're an incredible athlete, happy as hell to have you here! Are you going BB or Physique?

Thanks for the welcome, C.Coronato!!! I am doing Bodybuilding. :)

GunRock
02-12-16, 11:39 pm

Great having you here! Having quality athletes like you willing to participate in this Forvm is just one of the reasons why I think it's the place to be for fans of strength sports like me!

SuperS2O
02-12-16, 11:54 pm
Great having you here! Having quality athletes like you willing to participate in this Forvm is just one of the reasons why I think it's the place to be for fans of strength sports like me!

Thanks Gunrock!!! I appreciate that, I really try to spread my knowledge and experiences with everyone and anyone who wants to listen. LOL I want to share the love I have for both my sports. ;)

GunRock
02-13-16, 5:24 am
Thanks Gunrock!!! I appreciate that, I really try to spread my knowledge and experiences with everyone and anyone who wants to listen. LOL I want to share the love I have for both my sports. ;)

We'll definitely talk at The Cage. I'm interviewing Maliek and maybe you and I can set up something while I'm there. I should be there from Thursday evening through Sunday (unless we get another ice storm threat lol).

sixfourtwotwenty
02-15-16, 5:44 pm
My name is Jacob Glenn and I am 28 years old.
I'm not a competitive bodybuilder or powerlifter.
Who knows about the future?
I DO know that I've made a lOt of bad decisions in my past.
In my early teens, my life revolved around drugs, up until 4 years ago.
Since then I only lifted a little here and there up until about 5 months ago.
Shit got serious. I am fucking addicted. My wife says I'm obsessed. Ha!
I really don't know where I want to be in my future.
I just know that I want to be the better me that I know I can be.
So I joined the FORVM.
Everyone can use the inspiration of likeminded people.
Anyway, I'm out.

IcelandicPower
03-02-16, 6:38 pm
up guys.. MY Name is Ingi and I'm from Iceland, or the land go Vikings haha.
Been training on and off for 4-5 years. But just started my powerlifting path of way, looking forward to contribute to this site and getting som help. ;)

Deadlift and cheesecake
03-03-16, 3:35 pm
Sup fellas, Joe from Shelbyville, IN here. I'm a 40+ yr old construction worker that's been in and out of the gym most of my life. Past few years I've really gotten back into it. I love lifting, especially deads....
....regardless of what I've ever did/done will do in the gym, my biggest accomplishment so far is getting my son into it. He's a 17 yr old gym rat and I love it.
Hoping to possibly get a barbell club going here in central Indiana....He's hoping to be posing on stage in next six months.
Me? .I just want to help someone move a couch.
Peace.

arrigorafael
03-15-16, 10:31 am
hi together,

my name is Arrigo Mella, im a 30 yr old IT Guy from the Dominican Republic, living in Tampa. Ive been in the gym environment for like 2 years now. I used to do home workouts before, because of time and responsibilities but i always use to admire people that was truly committed to the weight lifting world, reason that made keep pushing till i finally got the chance to make a part of my daily routine. For more than 15 years i heard about this brand and how good it is, im now addicted to all the products and i believe ive tried almost every product. Right now im running Animal Mass and the gains that ive seen were as expected due to the high quality of this products. it has got me to closer to one of my goals which is 220lbs. Right now im sitting at 211 :), so that only means that i need to keep working. Cant wait to become a member of this family, and get the most out of you guys.

cheers :)

AlphaJeremyxx
03-15-16, 12:43 pm
Aloha Guys! My name is Jeremy I am 18 years old. I am from Hawaii. I began lifting weights my senior year of high school and fell in love with it the moment I touched the barbell and dumbbell. I still have a long way to go but each day, each week, and each month I'm progressing to become a better version of myself. The 1st animal product I ever tried was the animal cuts, this product was more then just a fat burner it was a product that gave you everything you couldn't get from one pill. I'm looking forward to getting to know each and one of you, learn from you guys, and to get support from all of you as I embark on this long journey.
Thank you and keep pressing on my friends!

rharesh
03-17-16, 9:28 am
I am 30 years old guy and serious gym goer for the past 1 year.. I had used many supplements but when i came across animal i started lovin it.
Hence i am here to learn from you guys and to know how to dosage the supplements i buy :)

tzone
04-05-16, 8:17 pm
Hey, just checking in as requested by J-Dawg.

I'm a male, in my late forties, from Ontario Canada. I've competed in strongman competitions on the novice level, in more recent times, but over the years, I've done different sports, trained intensely in martial arts and kickboxing (back in the 80s), was into running for many years as well as scuba.

I joined this forum, after spending many hours lurking and trying to learn from the wealth of information here. I figured it was time to join to access more of that good info.

Currently focused on upping my bench. Two weeks ago, I hit an even and smooth 350 lbs in the gym. I am hoping to push up to 405 by August/September. Five years, when I was my strongest (at that time training for strongman), I was benching around 375. I switched directions and was training for a half-marathon, so I lost a lot of strength by no longer training heavy. Because the bench press is such a cool lift, and one that I've always enjoyed the most, I am hoping to get to the 405 level (and beyond) sometime in my life. Of course, I am working the squat harder as well and hit 425 last Friday. In the past, I was at 515 on my squat, so I've got some catching up to do there as well. Hoping to start working the deadlift again as well, but I'll have to get a a bar and plates for my garage, as the gym I 'm training at doesn't allow chalk or weights hitting the floor hard. I've pulled 680 in the past, back in 2011, so it would be nice to see numbers return there as well.

Anyhow, that's a bit of me. I'm not a pro, just some middle-aged dude in the pursuit of strength.

Glad to make your acquaintance. Cheers!

EthanBrooks
04-06-16, 7:07 am
Hey, just checking in as requested by J-Dawg.

I'm a male, in my late forties, from Ontario Canada. I've competed in strongman competitions on the novice level, in more recent times, but over the years, I've done different sports, trained intensely in martial arts and kickboxing (back in the 80s), was into running for many years as well as scuba.

I joined this forum, after spending many hours lurking and trying to learn from the wealth of information here. I figured it was time to join to access more of that good info.

Currently focused on upping my bench. Two weeks ago, I hit an even and smooth 350 lbs in the gym. I am hoping to push up to 405 by August/September. Five years, when I was my strongest (at that time training for strongman), I was benching around 375. I switched directions and was training for a half-marathon, so I lost a lot of strength by no longer training heavy. Because the bench press is such a cool lift, and one that I've always enjoyed the most, I am hoping to get to the 405 level (and beyond) sometime in my life. Of course, I am working the squat harder as well and hit 425 last Friday. In the past, I was at 515 on my squat, so I've got some catching up to do there as well. Hoping to start working the deadlift again as well, but I'll have to get a a bar and plates for my garage, as the gym I 'm training at doesn't allow chalk or weights hitting the floor hard. I've pulled 680 in the past, back in 2011, so it would be nice to see numbers return there as well.

Anyhow, that's a bit of me. I'm not a pro, just some middle-aged dude in the pursuit of strength.

Glad to make your acquaintance. Cheers!
Welcome to the forum. I think you and I are the only guys on the forum that are from Ontario.

tzone
04-06-16, 10:00 pm
Welcome to the forum. I think you and I are the only guys on the forum that are from Ontario.

Thanks Ethan. I see you are from Waterdown. My niece was married in Waterdown a few years ago. I can't remember the name of it, but it was in a beautiful hall at a park on the marina.

Good luck on your training!

JamesPaul
05-05-16, 6:58 pm
Whats up Animals!? I'm so glad i found this place, and this company. Instantly felt like this is a a group of people I want need to be apart of. Hopefully one day i can contribute and make some friends with everyone. I've never had an ego of any kind. Always been shy and kept my head down. I just want to better myself. Weight lifting is something I've always loved, and finally have the means to do it every day. Still new to the science behind it I guess. Still have a ton of stuff to learn. Any pointers and stuff will help. And sorry in advance if I ask stupid questions that everyone usually knows. I've never been the brightest person.

I'm James, obvious by my username. I never had a cool nickname to use so, just James until I get one I guess!
6'3, 25 years old. 235 pounds. Not sure of my body fat percentage. Gonna find out soon. Always been a bigger guy. Lost a TON of weight a year or so ago. Trying to gain size and strength. But need pointers. Not sure what routine to start with.

I'm in the Navy, if I'm not standing post I'm either in the gym or asleep, what little I get working 14-15 hours a day.

Hoping one day to help the Animal community! I want to do as much as I can. I want to see everyone at The Cage next year. Want to contribute and help out eventually.

Anyway, sorry that was so long winded. Keep it up, stay strong, train everyday!!

SMuncey
05-06-16, 8:10 am
Whats up Animals!? I'm so glad i found this place, and this company. Instantly felt like this is a a group of people I want need to be apart of. Hopefully one day i can contribute and make some friends with everyone. I've never had an ego of any kind. Always been shy and kept my head down. I just want to better myself. Weight lifting is something I've always loved, and finally have the means to do it every day. Still new to the science behind it I guess. Still have a ton of stuff to learn. Any pointers and stuff will help. And sorry in advance if I ask stupid questions that everyone usually knows. I've never been the brightest person.

I'm James, obvious by my username. I never had a cool nickname to use so, just James until I get one I guess!
6'3, 25 years old. 235 pounds. Not sure of my body fat percentage. Gonna find out soon. Always been a bigger guy. Lost a TON of weight a year or so ago. Trying to gain size and strength. But need pointers. Not sure what routine to start with.

I'm in the Navy, if I'm not standing post I'm either in the gym or asleep, what little I get working 14-15 hours a day.

Hoping one day to help the Animal community! I want to do as much as I can. I want to see everyone at The Cage next year. Want to contribute and help out eventually.

Anyway, sorry that was so long winded. Keep it up, stay strong, train everyday!!

Welcome brother, thank you for your service!

JamesPaul
05-06-16, 11:30 am
Welcome brother, thank you for your service!

Thank you sir!

dvnny
06-07-16, 5:16 pm
Sup fellas? New to the forums so heres my intro:

My name is Danny and I am 21 yrs old from Jersey.
I started my fitness journey on Sept 2013 (right when I got to college). I was 278lbs, obese, and extremely unhappy of what I had become. I began dieting and exercising (all cardio) when I got to college. By Sept 2015 I was 180lbs and frail which is exactly why I started to hit the weights (realizing I should've began earlier). Now as of Jun 2016 I am 210 lbs and in the greatest shape of my life, happiest Ive been with my body, but I am not done at all.

I was drawn to Animal when I saw someone at my school's gym wearing a Iconic tee. Did some research and immediately loved the no bullshit, lift like an animal, and be an animal lifestyle that all Animal members embody. Looking forward my time here and fellow members I will meet on my journey.

EthanBrooks
06-07-16, 6:56 pm
Sup fellas? New to the forums so heres my intro:

My name is Danny and I am 21 yrs old from Jersey.
I started my fitness journey on Sept 2013 (right when I got to college). I was 278lbs, obese, and extremely unhappy of what I had become. I began dieting and exercising (all cardio) when I got to college. By Sept 2015 I was 180lbs and frail which is exactly why I started to hit the weights (realizing I should've began earlier). Now as of Jun 2016 I am 210 lbs and in the greatest shape of my life, happiest Ive been with my body, but I am not done at all.

I was drawn to Animal when I saw someone at my school's gym wearing a Iconic tee. Did some research and immediately loved the no bullshit, lift like an animal, and be an animal lifestyle that all Animal members embody. Looking forward my time here and fellow members I will meet on my journey.

Awesome progress with the weight loss. Welcome to the forum.

Stuv96
06-12-16, 9:34 am
Yo Guys, I'm a University student based in Aberdeen, Scotland. Started powerlifitng and got 2 comps under my belt. First learned of Animal when I saw The Cage on youtube - its absolutely awesome. One day I hope to be able to go to the states and see the Cage for myself. I've been following Pete Rubish, my favourite animal athlete. I also really like Evan Centopani.
Anyone else here based in the UK?

Edgar Benegas
06-13-16, 1:04 pm
Hey to all the Animals, my name is Edgar Benegas I am 17 years old I started powerlifting this year but I've been doing serious weights ever since I was 12 or 13, I've loved lifting weights my whole life. I'm so glad I found Animalpak on my own I've looked up to Zahir, Dan green and lots other lifters for a long time, I hope I get to contribute with this amazing group of lifters who live for lifting, I'm glad to be part of something, my current weight is at 132 lbs, my squat is 415 lbs raw, bench 215 lbs raw, and deadlift 500 lbs raw no suit, oh and just remembered hope some may be able to see me compete July 16 in Houston NRG center cause I'm having a powerlifting meet.

EthanBrooks
06-13-16, 3:04 pm
Hey to all the Animals, my name is Edgar Benegas I am 17 years old I started powerlifting this year but I've been doing serious weights ever since I was 12 or 13, I've loved lifting weights my whole life. I'm so glad I found Animalpak on my own I've looked up to Zahir, Dan green and lots other lifters for a long time, I hope I get to contribute with this amazing group of lifters who live for lifting, I'm glad to be part of something, my current weight is at 132 lbs, my squat is 415 lbs raw, bench 215 lbs raw, and deadlift 500 lbs raw no suit, oh and just remembered hope some may be able to see me compete July 16 in Houston NRG center cause I'm having a powerlifting meet.

Awesome lifts at 132. Welcome to the forum.

Appleton.Cory
06-17-16, 8:50 am
Sup guys, my name is Cory Appleton, I live in DFW area, TX. I'm a fat loser/muscle gainer. Started at 300 lbs. size 48 waist, dropped down to 180 lbs. and a size 30 waist, the old fashioned way, clean eating and hard work. Initially I started working out to lose weight, with a goal of 220 lbs. After smashing that, I continued my workouts and began refining them. Now I've put on about 30 lbs. in muscle (sitting right at 210).

It's been almost 7 years since I started my journey, and I've gone through many different supplements along the way (as we all have). But after I started taking Animal Pak for my vitamin, I started thinking, if their multi-vitamin is so good and well known, surely the rest of their supplements are good! So now my full stack is Animal/Universal and has been that way for about a year.

While training is always the best part of my day (personally), I have 6 kids (blended family) and my wife and I just celebrated our 5th anniversary. So I'm busy! But I still manage to get in 2 workouts a day. I get up at 4am every morning and crush out 10 full super sets. I always start with a 1 mile sprint and then jump into my weight routine. My routine includes 3 sets of 10 reps in each super set (so 100 reps of each workout, 300 reps total). In the afternoon when I get home from work, my wife does 5 super sets with me of the same routine that was done that morning.

Schedule as follows: Mon = Legs, Tues = Chest, Wed = Shoulders, Thurs = Arms, Fri = Back, Sat/Sun = Rest

As of last year, I started running Spartan Races. So far I've done 5. Not sure if anyone else on here is into endurance training as well, but it sure can be an ass-kicker to run 13+ miles while doing body weight obstacles and atlas stone carries, etc. I've got one tomorrow at the Dallas Cowboys Stadium and 4 of my kids will be running in their first kid-Spartan race. Stoked!

I'm 31 years old.. I'll be 32 on the 28th of this month. I see all the young guys posting on here and wish I had started sooner like they are, but I'm glad to be where I'm at now and I plan to keep kicking ass in the future. Glad to be a part of the Animal family.

BCent
06-17-16, 9:43 am
Sup guys, my name is Cory Appleton, I live in DFW area, TX. I'm a fat loser/muscle gainer. Started at 300 lbs. size 48 waist, dropped down to 180 lbs. and a size 30 waist, the old fashioned way, clean eating and hard work. Initially I started working out to lose weight, with a goal of 220 lbs. After smashing that, I continued my workouts and began refining them. Now I've put on about 30 lbs. in muscle (sitting right at 210).

It's been almost 7 years since I started my journey, and I've gone through many different supplements along the way (as we all have). But after I started taking Animal Pak for my vitamin, I started thinking, if their multi-vitamin is so good and well known, surely the rest of their supplements are good! So now my full stack is Animal/Universal and has been that way for about a year.

While training is always the best part of my day (personally), I have 6 kids (blended family) and my wife and I just celebrated our 5th anniversary. So I'm busy! But I still manage to get in 2 workouts a day. I get up at 4am every morning and crush out 10 full super sets. I always start with a 1 mile sprint and then jump into my weight routine. My routine includes 3 sets of 10 reps in each super set (so 100 reps of each workout, 300 reps total). In the afternoon when I get home from work, my wife does 5 super sets with me of the same routine that was done that morning.

Schedule as follows: Mon = Legs, Tues = Chest, Wed = Shoulders, Thurs = Arms, Fri = Back, Sat/Sun = Rest

As of last year, I started running Spartan Races. So far I've done 5. Not sure if anyone else on here is into endurance training as well, but it sure can be an ass-kicker to run 13+ miles while doing body weight obstacles and atlas stone carries, etc. I've got one tomorrow at the Dallas Cowboys Stadium and 4 of my kids will be running in their first kid-Spartan race. Stoked!

I'm 31 years old.. I'll be 32 on the 28th of this month. I see all the young guys posting on here and wish I had started sooner like they are, but I'm glad to be where I'm at now and I plan to keep kicking ass in the future. Glad to be a part of the Animal family.

welcome!!

vet
06-23-16, 12:52 pm
What's going on guys, Vet here, just got on the Forvm about a week ago... Started out lifting while I was away at college, found Animal and Universal, and they provided me with all I ever needed to get my bodybuilding career going. Just good honest products that gave me the results I needed, and no nonsense... Did my first show back in April where I was lucky enough to take the overall in Bev Francis Northeast, now I'm a week out from Team Universe in Jersey... Can't believe it came at me this fast I was fortunate enough to do so well so far now looking ahead for next week hoping for the best. This place provides me all the motivation and info I need to keep on working... That's all for now be back soon to stay hungry.

POWERSHARK
06-23-16, 7:51 pm
Whats up guys glad i found this place. Little about me im 37 been lifting around 9 years just started powerlifting about 4 minths ago, i have 1 bench only and 1 push/pull under my belt. My meets were a success and i was instantly hooked.

I have a ton of questions and exited to learn from from all the Vets and pros. My stats im 6ft i sit between 285-290lbs definitely want to learn some better eating habits but i do love my food lol. Glad to be here fellas and plan on being very active just give me a little to figure this forum out.

TheManJuarez
06-24-16, 7:47 pm
Hey everyone my names Juarez age 20. currently in the state of VA but moving back to CA. Started lifting when I enlisted in the military and now its become a part of who I am. introduced to animal not too long ago and love the brand and everything its about. looking forward to being a part of the community and getting big. peace

icetrauma
06-28-16, 4:40 am
Doing the obligatory intro thread per request. I've been lifting for over 20 yrs with a current focus on strength training and being better than I was yesterday. Short term weight goal is to get down to 265 from current 290 and to grow strength as well. I've always like the pure raw in your face style of energy Animal has promoted. I found this forum while following Dan Green's Instagram and I'm looking forward reading and seeing what this place is all about. BTW, the Mocha Cappuccino Whey is delicious! Other Animal products in the house are Rage XL and Flex.

THE MORTARMAN!
07-06-16, 9:15 am
Hey everyone nice to meet yall, Name is Domenick Catalano, little about me im 23 almost 24 years old im a power lifter yaaaa, the mothafuking dark side and I love it. I use to do bodybuilding back in the day when I was 15! I would say 15-19 was an amazing time in my journey if yall want to see pics I got a lot from my shows I competed a lot I live in Florida I competed in NPC deke warner shows I loved it. after awhile I got kind of burnt out when I was older of course with work etc. who doesn't. so then I got my personal training certificates etc. I went to lee haneys school meet lee trained with him had a wonderful time got to know lee well and his training. then as my life goes on I started to get an interest in strength and watching power lifters and strongman and seeing how they trained and from there i was hooked on it. like that type of training became my drug I embraced it. I competed in a Local Florida Strongman contest that was awesome meet a lot of great people and Now my journey begins with power lifting. I been doing it a while now and have developed my own training style which is very unique if anyone wants to try it send me a msg. or let me know if I could improve anything =) Also reason why I call my self the MORTARMAN I am in the US ARMY im in the FLORIDA ARMY NATIONAL GUARD with the 53rd Combat brigade my mos (job) is 11c mortarmen and as im writing this im currently deployed in HOA (Horn of Africa)!I am in the Infantry and love it this is my first combat deployment. And training here is a little hard to do but I do it and we have competition's all the time to see who's the strongest so far im #1 in my weight class over here im 175lbs use to be 225lbs that's what the army does to ya lol but I plain on being the strongest motha fucker at 175-180lbs. and hopefully one day I can show ya guys what I got I've always wanted to do fitness at a pro level and nothing will stop me at being the best. well that's all I got if you want to know more hit me up.
thanks
THE MORTARMAN
Stats
Bench 345lbs
squat 355lbs
deadlift almost 500

Darkstar612
07-08-16, 10:39 pm
Hey everyone,
I'm Todd and I just turned 60. Been lifting off and on for a long time now. Competed in a few powerlifting contests when I was younger. About 5 years ago I was told I have diabetes. Well right then and there I decided that this shot was not going to beat me! So I got my butt back to the gym and working out 5 days a week. It's my way to fight this disease. Not gonna let it win!

FullBore
07-11-16, 2:12 pm
I will be 55 next month and keep striving to increase my strength. I train alone in my garage gym and have a nice assortment of basic equipment that I have collected over the years. Power Rack, Elite FTS Yoke Bar, several different benches & bars, pitbull farmers walk implements, westside pulling sled, over 1,700 pounds of olympic plates, etc... My current lifts are: 405 Squat, 275 Bench, 515 Deadlift, 160 Standing Overhead Press. I'm 5' 10" @ 206 pounds. I pretty much stick to the basics and always seem to struggle with how I want train. (always searching for the magic program that doesn't exist) I hope to gain, and maybe share some knowledge here on the forum.

Thanks

Fezza
07-15-16, 4:29 am
I am 37 Year old, am from Liechtenstein (Switzerland) Europe...

I am working out since 1999. first 10 Years i did kind of Bodybuilding (without competition).

Since about 5 Years i am Training in PL-Style, but only once a Week because of Family, Dogs, Job and other Hobbies.....

i am 185lbs and my pr's are: Squat 430, Bench 265 and Deadlift 440 (Sumo, actual 410)

Because of Backproblems, i changed to Sumo-DL and to a wider stance in Squats, what fit for me.

I hope to find some interesting Information and ideas in the Forum.

sorry for my english, it isn't soo good :-)

cheers Fezza

JodyBoy
07-20-16, 4:59 am
Sup Everyone,

I'm a competing bodybuilder and powerlifter here in Honolulu, HI. I am also a personal trainer, bodybuilding pro shop owner, and I do graphic design and video editing. I really enjoy making ads and training videos. I got into bodybuilding when I was in my Senior year of High School. I competed in my first two shows as a teenager and won both, so I figured, "Well, I never did super well in team sports and this is the only sport I did well in and it was 100% based off my hard work. I think I'll stick with this bodybuilding thing." However, when I was a little kid I remember watching bodybuilding on TV and then when I was in 6th grade, I started working out in my uncle's basement. I started working out because I told this girl at school that I had a six pack (which I didn't), so she invited me to her birthday party that was going to be at a pool. Jumping ahead... I got interested in Powerlifting when I was in college because I noticed I was stronger than most of the other guys training at our college gym. So, I started researching powerlifting methodologies and training systems and started incorporating it into my regular training routines. I competed at the 2009 NPC Collegiate Nationals where I placed 4th in the Middleweights. In 2011, I graduated from college with my degree in Kinesiology. I started my career as a personal trainer right away. In October 2013, I tore my left pec major. Then, in June 2014, I competed in a show out here in Hawaii called the Ikaika Bodybuilding Championships where I won the Heavyweight Class & the Overall. Four weeks later, I competed in my first USPA meet and made a RAW Hawaii State Record at 600lbs. Anyway... I'm getting tired of talking about myself... Shootz! Thanks for reading. :)

#AnimalPak

BlueMega
07-20-16, 4:04 pm
Hope everyone is well.

Long story short:

Fucked over and left for dead, but didn't die. Rebuilding what's left one piece at a time.

See you at the gym.

Jmyung
07-25-16, 1:07 am
Hello!

I'm James. I've been powerlifting for around a year now. Been trying out a lot of different things to see what I like and what works for me. I think I've found programs that I can use to get the best results. Prior to that I did a lot of lifting with no structure. And I found that to be ineffective.

I plan on competing sometime next year. Just focusing on getting my numbers up to stay competitive.

I'm hoping to really network with people who have similar interests and/or are in similar situations as myself. Learn from people with more experience. Being sort of a beginner, I just look to the experiences people for advice and learning opportunities.

I also operate a blog that revolves around fitness while balancing a 9 to 5 job. I hope to eventually meet people here who can contribute their stories to help others get and stay motivated by reading about the experiences of real people just like them.

Anyways, glad to be here!

Thank you!

Tyler Roy
07-27-16, 5:49 pm
Hello everyone!

Just joined the pak today, cant believe it took so long. I'm Tyler and from Mass USA and i'm 25 years old. Been lifting seriously for the past year but have been athletic all my life. Did little training on and off for hockey but never got bit by the iron bug until recent. Looking to keep getting bigger/stronger and build the best version of myself that I can.

Current numbers 7/27/16
Squat 365
Bench 295
Deadlift 460

Randy Sullivan
08-04-16, 9:35 am
Hey fellas welcome to The Forvm at Animalpak.com. Start off by telling us something about yourself—what you do, your interests, how you got into this game... Something that will give us insight into who you are.

Here's the lowdown on J-Dawg...
My role in The Forvm will be kinda like a captain. If you have any issues or problems that you run into, any questions, start with The Henchmen and work your way up to The Watchmen. If you still have a problem, get in touch with me.

For me it is a great honor to be a part of such a noble undertaking. I'm proud of every member of The Legion who make up this great forum, this place we call home, The Forvm.

What's up everybody! I'm Randy. I work in the IT industry and have been lifting for about 12 years. My interests include powerlifting, fast cars, and food. Who doesn't love carbs right? I got into lifting when I was about 16 years old in my parents basement. Bought a weight bench, weights, and some dumbbells and went to work. What motivated me the most was actually Dragon Ball Z. Do what works for you right? I started powerlifting about 4 years ago. However, I kept bouncing from powerlifting to cutting weight for the lean look and never fully committed to either until about a year ago when I chose to stick with powerlifting. I did my very first powerlifting meet this past Saturday, 30 July at the Revolution Powerlifting Syndicate (RPS) and met some awesome powerlifters, most notably JMASS, a sponsored Animal athlete. I'm very glad I decided to compete and definitely cannot wait to compete again. I competed in the 242 lb. Raw Classic Open division. I'm currently working through a Perineum injury from heavy deadlifts and squats that I injured in April 2015 due to not listening to my body when I should have. Due to still dealing with that injury, I did bench only at the meet. I weighed in at 232.8 lbs. and opened at 330 lbs. and smoked it. Second attempt was 345 lbs. which was difficult but I got three green lights on the lift. My last attempt was 355 lbs. but it was a miss. Next Time!!

My current goal is to hit a 1,605 total in the 242 lb weight class so I can compete in the Pro division.

I've been an avid Animal supporter throughout the years. Animal's BCAA's are awesome! Thanks to JMASS, I decided to join the Forvm. I do my best to encourage everyone to pursue their goals and to give it everything you got! Great to meet everyone!

fitness_related_username
08-04-16, 8:58 pm
Hey,
My names Matt, I live in NJ, currently in school for physical therapy.

After losing 140lbs in my freshman year of college I got into competitive BJJ/kickboxing. Shortly after I started lifting, for about a year and a half now I've been a competitive powerlifter.

I train out of Skiba's Gym in Carteret, NJ and have trained with some of the greatest in the sport including Animals own Andrey Malanichev (trained with him this month in Moscow)

I'm addicted to deadlifting...

Looking forward to being part of this forvm!

Thanks,
Matt

Gullinborsti
08-10-16, 11:13 pm
I'm a Woodworker from Austria and started Powerlifting before 5 years.
But damaged my cartilage in the right knee.
So I currently try to switch and get more into bodybuilding.
Thats all, thank you.

anj
08-11-16, 11:30 am
'Sup iron brothers.

I'm a TX powerlifter. I have competed in WABDL, 100% RAW, the USAPL, and soon the USPA. Always training patiently to be better, but always eying the ultimate goal of breaking an All-Time World Record. Mediocrity is not an option.

I am humbled to have the opportunity to continually learn more about lifting from such a rich source of knowledge and experience as the FORVM.

ChrisTuttle
08-18-16, 9:35 pm
Hey guys! I put my intro in the wrong spot I believe so here it is...
I was mainly on the Universal website but moved over here. Many of you might not know me so I will give you a quick breakdown!

Starting competing in 2005 as a middle weight
Turned IFBB pro 2013 Nationals winning the light heavy weight class
Been with Universal since 2014
First pro show 212 NY Pro placed 5th
I am Registered Dietitian and have my masters in Nutrition (4 years clinical nutrition experience in a hospital)
I run my own business at home with my Fiance Alexia (tuttlenutrition.com) (Nutrition based): nutrition and disease, show preps, weight loss, diabetes management, ect...)

If anyone has any questions, I will be more than happy to answer. Thanks!

GunRock
08-18-16, 10:46 pm
Hey guys! I put my intro in the wrong spot I believe so here it is...
I was mainly on the Universal website but moved over here. Many of you might not know me so I will give you a quick breakdown!

Starting competing in 2005 as a middle weight
Turned IFBB pro 2013 Nationals winning the light heavy weight class
Been with Universal since 2014
First pro show 212 NY Pro placed 5th
I am Registered Dietitian and have my masters in Nutrition (4 years clinical nutrition experience in a hospital)
I run my own business at home with my Fiance Alexia (tuttlenutrition.com) (Nutrition based): nutrition and disease, show preps, weight loss, diabetes management, ect...)

If anyone has any questions, I will be more than happy to answer. Thanks!

Chris welcome to The Forvm! You're one of my favorite Universal guys. I actually use your Size for Seventy video to teach my sons about budgeting and shopping smart at the grocery store.

It's great having you on here as a resource!

WorldChanger
09-09-16, 3:31 pm
Hello my name is Neal. I'm 22 years old. I'm a United States Marine. I finally chose to be healthy and fit, do it right or not at all. In one month of eating right and exercising two hours a day I've dropped from 17% body fat to 13%. Dropped in weight from 168lbs to 153lbs. Best progress I've seen my entire life. I'm dedicated to pushing farther everyday. I'm leaning out until I reach close to 7% body fat at which time my eating plan will change from three healthy meals to six throughout the day and I'll begin working on lean mass using animal sups. "I am my harshest critic." I'm living by that. No exceptions and I cannot cheat myself. My integrity shall be impeccable as my appearance.

Jodogg
09-21-16, 4:37 am
Jodogg from AZ. Took long unwanted break from lifting, school/injuries. Stumbled upon the animal vids a few months ago, blew my mind. Hoping to soak up as much knowledge and eventually be able to pay it forward. Peace.

Daniel Hutchinson
09-25-16, 4:49 pm
Full name as my user so no confusion there. Currently 19 and always striving to get stronger whether in the weight room or at life. Pretty obsessed with the goal of becoming strong even though I'm weak as fuck right now.
Currently training for Powerlifting and my first few competitions have pushed me further to become a better athlete

rosi10165
09-26-16, 4:53 pm
Hi fellas,

My name is Anthony Rosi. Originally from Pittsburgh, now out of Dallas. 28 years old. 5'11", 250 lbs. Just started my lifting "journey"

I like old feats of strength. Bruno Sammartino is my hero.

My coach is a woman. And she is scary.

Anything else, just ask. Thanks for bringing me on board.

justgettingstarted
10-04-16, 8:46 am
Whats up I'm justgettingstarted from Tulsa Oklahoma. I used to workout all the time, then got married and focused on my career, and realized i had let myself go, I used to walk around at 190, now i am up to 256. My goals are to be down to atleast 220 and improve on the big 3. I am hoping to compete in powerlifting at somepoint.

Lone_Wolf88
10-07-16, 2:46 am
What's up guys!? Not so new to the bodybuilding seen . Local guy from the 215 in philly. Bodybuilding is my weapon of choice around here but I love anything that involves lifting some weights and talking shop with any of my fellow weight lifters. Weather it's BB, PL or even just some diet/prep talk.

Always interested in learning new ways to train and putting things together program wise. I believe yoinget the best overall gains when you change up your style every few weeks. By all means I'm all ears to try something new. I'm in competition prep mode right now. It's 238am and I can't sleep for shit. Sitting here staring at the ceiling so I'd figure why not introduce myself now. October 22nd is the date for the Npc New York Grand Prix. If your going to the show be sure to check men out!! Get in touch with me and say hi!! And by me burgers after lol. Ig name is Strauss_88. I should be in the light heavies. Sitting at 205 now but once I drop this little bit of water il be below 198 for sure.

After my my show it's just back to the size grind. Operation heavyweight will be in full effect for next year. I'm just ready to start eating again haha. Hopefully get to an abc if there is another one around me anytime soon. I never been to one. As for this company and it's brand. I think animal is justbthe most elite of elite. Not only of athletes but as a family . Universal I think the brand stands for so much more then just some guys lifting weights together. Dream of mine is to just be a part of it some how one day. Even if it's just behind the scenes. But I'm happy I finally joined the forum and can keep up more on the current events with the company and all you guys. Keep killing it out theee with whatever you guys do. "Never surrender" keep chasing and motivating. Have a good day guys!!

brettmayburn
10-18-16, 2:54 pm
What's up fellas? It's been a long time. So long in fact that I had to create a new username because I can't even remember what email I ever used to create a profile in the first place....but we'll get to that.

Animal is the epitome of everything that is real in life; grind, struggle, embrace, brotherhood, hardcore, hope, etc. The best part is not just the brand, but the dudes who live it. These are real, down to earth guys. They may look mean AF but won't hesitate to shake your hand or shoot the shit with you. My last experience with Animal was at the ABC at Frenchie's Gym in Brooklyn back in 2012. One of the greatest experiences of my life. Naturalguy, G Diesel, big P Diesel, and Josh Halladay in the same gym?! That was some fun shit to see. But a few days after, tragedy struck my personal life when my only brother died. I had to step away from the game. I was lost for a while. I even decided to leave Jersey and move my wife and son to Raleigh, NC. I needed a change. I needed to forget. I don't grieve properly so my way to deal with shit is to change my surroundings and pretend it didn't happen. Right, wrong, or indifferent, that's how I roll. That only worked for so long until I finally faced the reality. I didn't mean to get too personal with you all but just wanted to provide some background. I miss the fuck out of Jersey and hopefully one day if all the stars I got working up in the air align, I'll be able to come back to where it all started and plant my roots for good. In the meantime, I'm back at it. Again, it took a while for me personally. But the thing that saved me was Animal. I found an old ABC picture and I immediately went back on social media and went straight back to the Animal page and a fire ignited deep within the bottom up my gut. I perused the new web site and social media tags for hours that night. The next morning, I went up to the attic, and unboxed my old GEAR. Animal hoodies, beanies, mugs, shakers, duffle bag, you name it. Now for those who don't know much about North Cackalacka, but there's not a very big "Animal" state of mind here. No disrespect, but it's just not as hardcore and fucking grinding like New Jersey. So there aren't a lot of gym options. So I said fuck it and decided to start turning my garage into a dungeon. I don't have much yet, but I have enough to begin. I'm a simple man. Piece by piece, little by little, it will get there. But I'm back on my Animal sups and my Animal State of Mind and I feel fucking fantastic. I realized a lot during my hiatus, about myself and about life in general. But this is who I am. And I just wanted to thank the whole Animal crew for saving me, even though they have never known it. That's whats so real about them. They influence the right way and that's saying something these days.

For all the newbies to Animal, embrace this brotherhood as there is NOTHING in the world like it. These dudes and this brand speak the truth and hold no punches. Engorge yourself with their knowledge and keep on getting after it.

And I promise to do the same.

Peace,

Brett

Rahan
10-20-16, 4:57 pm
Hey Brothers,

Been lifting since '02, on&off, my body type is mostly ectomorph and a smaller part mesomorph, I started at 133 pounds bodyweight, now I have 155 pounds. I train 4 days a week. My first Universal product was circa 15 years ago, when I started my Journey. For me, lifting is a therapy, both physically and mentally, in time it became a positive addiction.

Always up for learning new stuff about lifting and nutrition, that's why I'm here.

Thanks

Mau
11-02-16, 4:06 pm
Yo, my name is Mauricio I go by Mau. Im glad to be here and to gain a lot of information about anything I'm concerned about relating to my health and my animal products

npcdusty
11-02-16, 4:23 pm
Welcome to the forum.... Lots of info and help when needed here!

Yo, my name is Mauricio I go by Mau. Im glad to be here and to gain a lot of information about anything I'm concerned about relating to my health and my animal products

Rick87
12-05-16, 11:24 am
Rick, 29 from The Netherlands ( or Holland, whatever you prefer ) , got myself a pretty girlfriend and 4 kids and working as a K9-Handler

I know Animal and its products for a couple of years now, only used them once, and the day after i got so sick that i never took em again ( sidenote : products didnt make me sick, just had a bad couple of days back then )

Fast forward to 2014:

I was fat and out of shape...a couch potato.
So i got up, joined a gym, and for a year i thought i knew what i was doing, just picking random programs from the internet, stuck with it for a week and then change
Obviously this didnt work out .

So i quit.

Until a couple of weeks ago i started going back to a new gym thats open 24 hours a day and i started watching the videos from the Animal channel on Youtube...this got my fire burning again , and my motivation went through the roof... so i got in a decent shape in a couple of weeks just following the basics that some videos teach..

Now my goal is to build some more mass, and getting more active in the powerlifting scene over here.

Any questions? Ask me !

Sc0rpi0n
12-07-16, 6:17 pm
Sup everyone, my name's Igor and actually the main reason for making a profile here was to ask Dan some questions since I switched to powerlifting couple of months ago and I've spent last... 3 or 4 days reading his thread, the whole thing lol
I've been lifting for 3y, switched to PL as I said previously, when it was suggested by a friend that competes. I was having cartilage problems in my right knee for a long time and after I did orthokin therapy, I didn't know what to do, so he said I would strengthen everything around the knee and whole body in general with PL - never felt better.
Also, iron "saved" my life, because I fell in deep depression when my dad passed away last year... so yea, just a "kid" (21) trying to evolve and imrove, both physically and mentally.

Selling
12-30-16, 11:29 pm
Name: Chris

Stats:
Bench-395
Squat-495
Dead-595

My story, I'm 6', 218 lbs. Grew up in Nebraska the land of beef and football. Grew up the middle child with two older brothers, both genetically blessed. With my oldest brother being 6' 3", 320, and an incredible power lifter, second oldest being 6' 2", 245. From a young age the desire to get stronger and bigger was there not only for myself but for survival(Shit sucks being smaller and trying to take em down haha). Lifting fell hand in hand with football throughout high school, though my last two years in high school I focused on calisthenics and running, to prep myself for the military. Went through hell and ended up in Savannah, Ga at 1st Ranger Battalion.

Lifting really saved my life. On my last deployment, my wife had a miscarriage with our first child. Anyone who has been in the military knows there are only two things to do over there when shit is not going your way. Find someone who has liquor, or Lift. the miscarriage hit me hard, and the only thing to stem the hurt and anger, was to move some serious iron. Fast forward, I'm living in Springfield, GA now. Working a second shift job, and trying to manage some iron time, with our four year old son.

Lifting to me is an addiction. Pretty much everyone I know, turns to alcohol when bad situations in life arise. Pushing some iron has got me through the roughest times in my life. Bad moments in my marriage, and all the shit life can throw at you. Most people do shots to get a buzz...Doing some heavy deads and lifting some serious weight is my high.

Honored to be a part of the FORVM, good to meet all my brothers in iron.

Selling.

affliction0681
01-17-17, 11:52 am
Greetings all,

My name is Matt. Been on a 10 year journey to better myself. I weighed 323 lbs at Thanksgiving in 2006. I was tired of being fat so I decided to do something about it. I changed everything about my life: how I ate, worked out all the time, etc. I lost 123 lbs in 18 months and have never looked back. I've been as low as 179 lbs but I didn't like the way I looked (and neither did my family - they thought i looked sick). I am most comfortable around 200-210lbs. I started 2017 with the goal of competing in and winning a bodybuilding competition. I hired a trainer and have been very focused on that.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this community both by what I can offer from my experience and learning from others.

npcdusty
01-17-17, 12:23 pm
welcome aboard.... Lots of cool info and peeps here to help ya along the way!

Greetings all,

My name is Matt. Been on a 10 year journey to better myself. I weighed 323 lbs at Thanksgiving in 2006. I was tired of being fat so I decided to do something about it. I changed everything about my life: how I ate, worked out all the time, etc. I lost 123 lbs in 18 months and have never looked back. I've been as low as 179 lbs but I didn't like the way I looked (and neither did my family - they thought i looked sick). I am most comfortable around 200-210lbs. I started 2017 with the goal of competing in and winning a bodybuilding competition. I hired a trainer and have been very focused on that.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this community both by what I can offer from my experience and learning from others.

Jay Nera
01-29-17, 8:16 pm
Sup guys.

If you have any questions, be sure to hit up the many Q and As of us animal athletes. We love to help.

My journey, Sisyphus is Smiling and my Q&A, Sophisticated Savagery are below.

604Canuck604
02-11-17, 5:57 am
Hey guys,

I'm a big Animal fan and lifting is my life. I look forward to being a part of and contributing to the FORVM.

npcdusty
02-21-17, 4:11 pm
I have 2 fellas trying to get on the forum but have not had any luck getting on. Usernames are joshr and ethantowen they have been waiting on approval but haven't heard anything. Any help would be great. Joshr will be traveling with me and Shane to the Arnold this year to get him rolling in the lifestyle.

BeardedAthlete
03-20-17, 9:40 am
Thanks JDawg for accepting my application to the FORVM.

About me....I served as a U.S. Marine for a few years. Since then I have moved from state to state to try to "find myself". I missed the Brotherhood that I had in the Marine Corps. Eventually I moved back to Ohio and began to settle down. I met an awesome woman and along with her teenage boys we decided to rent a house. As part of the agreement of us moving in together I got dibs on the garage to turn it into a dirty, metal weights only gym. She agreed. I've always been curious about powerlifting and reached out to a few friends in the strength community to find a coach. I've been training with him since January 2017. My first meet is April 1st, 2017 in Columbus, Ohio.

My door will always open for any and all Animals.

ChrisTuttle
03-20-17, 11:28 am
Thanks JDawg for accepting my application to the FORVM.

About me....I served as a U.S. Marine for a few years. Since then I have moved from state to state to try to "find myself". I missed the Brotherhood that I had in the Marine Corps. Eventually I moved back to Ohio and began to settle down. I met an awesome woman and along with her teenage boys we decided to rent a house. As part of the agreement of us moving in together I got dibs on the garage to turn it into a dirty, metal weights only gym. She agreed. I've always been curious about powerlifting and reached out to a few friends in the strength community to find a coach. I've been training with him since January 2017. My first meet is April 1st, 2017 in Columbus, Ohio.

My door will always open for any and all Animals.

Thank you for your service! Most of all my good friends are marines.

spartan300
03-27-17, 1:05 pm
Hey everyone,
I'm Todd and I just turned 60. Been lifting off and on for a long time now. Competed in a few powerlifting contests when I was younger. About 5 years ago I was told I have diabetes. Well right then and there I decided that this shot was not going to beat me! So I got my butt back to the gym and working out 5 days a week. It's my way to fight this disease. Not gonna let it win!

I too have a reached a point where age related obstacles are starting to pop up. It sucks! But Lets not quit just yet Todd. It's the fight that keeps us going. Each day is gonna be a fucking challenge. ARE WE UP TO It?

Sgt Rock
03-27-17, 1:18 pm
POWERLIFTING HALL OF FAME
ED COAN AND I HAVE PULLED OVER
TRIPLE BW IN SIX WT CLASSES
HES IN ANOTHER DIMENSION
NOT SURE HOW MANY OTHERS

365KG GYM DL
755@229 TESTED
733@220 TESTED
BOTH WR IN WABDL

OVER20 700 contest pulls
Over a dozen Wr
13 WORLD TOTLES THUS FAR
ONE MORE WR AND TITLE
COMING SOON TO SIN CITY WABDL WORLDS

deanna7272
03-27-17, 3:28 pm
POWERLIFTING HALL OF FAME
ED COAN AND I HAVE PULLED OVER
TRIPLE BW IN SIX WT CLASSES
HES IN ANOTHER DIMENSION
NOT SURE HOW MANY OTHERS

365KG GYM DL
755@229 TESTED
733@220 TESTED
BOTH WR IN WABDL

OVER20 700 contest pulls
Over a dozen Wr
13 WORLD TOTLES THUS FAR
ONE MORE WR AND TITLE
COMING SOON TO SIN CITY WABDL WORLDS

Glad to see this here... Hope all is well Sgt. Rock!! It's been a long time, sir... What's new??

pfabrizi1
03-29-17, 2:02 pm
Hey guys my name is Peter I'm 25 and trying to work my way up the ranks in powerlifting. I currently have one meet under my belt last november in the 198lb weight class with a 525lb squat, 375lb bench, and 635lb deadlift. I haven't competed in a while due to big life changes, but numbers are far above those now. I'm moving from Long Island, New York to Wake Forest, NC in a week and wanted to join a forum of fellow lifters now that I am moving to a new place without a group of lifters to share my journey with. I'm looking to start a log to track my progress and looking forward to picking some brains to learn as much as possible!

PA Kodiak
03-29-17, 3:09 pm
Hey guys my name is Peter I'm 25 and trying to work my way up the ranks in powerlifting. I currently have one meet under my belt last november in the 198lb weight class with a 525lb squat, 375lb bench, and 635lb deadlift. I haven't competed in a while due to big life changes, but numbers are far above those now. I'm moving from Long Island, New York to Wake Forest, NC in a week and wanted to join a forum of fellow lifters now that I am moving to a new place without a group of lifters to share my journey with. I'm looking to start a log to track my progress and looking forward to picking some brains to learn as much as possible!

Fabrizi, now there's a name I recognize. Welcome to the Forvm bud.

pfabrizi1
03-29-17, 4:00 pm
Fabrizi, now there's a name I recognize. Welcome to the Forvm bud.

Thanks man, not sure I used to post on a few forums years back so that could be where you recognize it from. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

PA Kodiak
03-29-17, 5:47 pm
Thanks man, not sure I used to post on a few forums years back so that could be where you recognize it from. Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

I just recognize the name because I used to work weekends at an Italian restaurant known as "Fabrizi's." The original owner's name was Nick Fabrizi. I was literally paid in chicken breast.

MRmichael.hooker
03-30-17, 9:57 am

Hey man, let me know once you get down here and settled in. I don't live too far from Wake

pfabrizi1
03-31-17, 12:02 pm
Hey man, let me know once you get down here and settled in. I don't live too far from Wake

Hey man sure will do, Thanks! I'll be moving out next Friday actually, so I'll be in touch.

MRmichael.hooker
03-31-17, 4:14 pm
Hey man sure will do, Thanks! I'll be moving out next Friday actually, so I'll be in touch.

Sounds good

0RiFt0
05-03-17, 9:14 pm
Hi All,
Found this place from watching the animal videos and I'm really liking the attitude of the athletes and most of forum members.
I've been training on and off since football in high school and now as an adult (20) I've had about 18 months of proper training and diet.
Looking forward to learning what I can.

Cheers

0RiFt0

swolefisherman
05-19-17, 5:59 pm
Hello, my name is Robert but you can call me swolefisherman if you like to.
I'm currently 250lbs and 28%BF and always trying to put more mass on!!
Currently looking for that bear build. Lots of squats, deads, and bench!
Glad to be on here. Currently a tester for the ATP.
Thanks again.

JJFLEMING
05-19-17, 8:05 pm
Hey guys my name is Jesse. Long time supporter of Animal, figured it was about time to really get down and dirty with it and start holding myself accountable. I'm really looking to take myself to the next level. I have yet to compete in either bodybuilding, powerlifting or strongman. Would like to link up with an ABC or some like minded people so hit me up if you're close!

Edens
06-07-17, 11:48 am
Whats up? Its Edens, I just started this journey into getting fit and lean. I am new to this so will be trying to learn as much as possible.

npcdusty
06-08-17, 3:35 pm
Welcome to all the new guys! Hope you guys find a place on the forum. There is def a large amount of great info and people here. Don't be afraid to say hi to anyone!

Brent.Blue
09-20-17, 11:57 am
What's up guys! Names Brent and I just turned 22 years old. Ive been training for about four years but two serious and religiously. I like to train hard and I like to leave all the bullshit at home and work, not the gym. Currently weighing in at 215 standing 5'9. My goal is to get to 245. Pumped to read everybody's post.

WarSin
09-24-17, 9:37 pm
Whats up, guys? Been seriously lifting since February 2016 when I fell in love with the sport of powerlifting. Im from the Northern NJ area, close to NYC. 2 meets under my belt already and planning a third in the next few months. I love All things in the fitness world and this community and family is a huge reason for it. Happy to be apart of the forum and cant wait to start contributing !

D_Vella
09-28-17, 3:18 pm
What's going on guys my name is Dan and I just started over at HQ in Marketing. I've been lifting for about 6 years, working in the supplement industry for about 5 of them. I was taken under the wing of IFBB Pro Guy Cisternino right from the start of my lifting journey and never looked back since. I train at Gold's Gym in Bridgewater, NJ with a focus on bodybuilding and I'm psyched to get to know you guys. I'll be managing the brand ambassadors for the company so I'm always on the lookout for the right people who fit the brand and the lifestyle we promote. My Instagram is @d_vella feel free to shoot me a message on there or on here.

npcdusty
09-28-17, 4:28 pm
Awesome, Glad to see you on the forum..... will catch you on instagram as well. If there is any open spots on the brand Ambassador side, I would still love a shot!!!

What's going on guys my name is Dan and I just started over at HQ in Marketing. I've been lifting for about 6 years, working in the supplement industry for about 5 of them. I was taken under the wing of IFBB Pro Guy Cisternino right from the start of my lifting journey and never looked back since. I train at Gold's Gym in Bridgewater, NJ with a focus on bodybuilding and I'm psyched to get to know you guys. I'll be managing the brand ambassadors for the company so I'm always on the lookout for the right people who fit the brand and the lifestyle we promote. My Instagram is @d_vella feel free to shoot me a message on there or on here.

Dw_713
10-03-17, 10:31 pm
Hello animalpak forum, my name is Dylan I live in the Houston, TX area, and i train at Texas City Barbell. I have been in powerlifitng for about year and a half and im in love with the sport. I just wanted to introduce myself here to the forum !

NJPhysique
10-04-17, 7:41 am
Hello animalpak forum, my name is Dylan I live in the Houston, TX area, and i train at Texas City Barbell. I have been in powerlifitng for about year and a half and im in love with the sport. I just wanted to introduce myself here to the forum !

Welcome Dylan

MRmichael.hooker
10-04-17, 8:02 am

Welcome man

Cina
10-11-17, 9:57 pm
Hey guys, names Cina, huge supporter of Animal and Universal. 21 years old, been training seriously since 18, so I'am still fresh meat practically. Going through highschool, was kinda depressed and didn't know where I belonged and didn't feel like I was good at anything. Walked in a gym one day and never looked back. This is my life now

Engine
10-16-17, 1:04 pm
Hey all, glad to be here. Been consistently lifting for about a year and a half now. I had a couple short stints lifting, but never had the hunger until now. About 4 months before I got serious about lifting, I had an accident with a circular saw. It cut deep into my thigh missing the femoral artery by about an inch. Afterwards I put on about 30lbs of bad weight and my health was getting worse. I'm now 40 years old and in the best shape I've ever been in. Planning on competing in two shows in 2018, which I never thought I would do. Looking forward to talking with everyone here and learning as much as I can. Hopefully I'll have some good contributions for others sooner than later.

StanMajors
10-25-17, 2:21 am
Hey all, glad to be here. Been consistently lifting for about a year and a half now. I had a couple short stints lifting, but never had the hunger until now. About 4 months before I got serious about lifting, I had an accident with a circular saw. It cut deep into my thigh missing the femoral artery by about an inch. Afterwards I put on about 30lbs of bad weight and my health was getting worse. I'm now 40 years old and in the best shape I've ever been in. Planning on competing in two shows in 2018, which I never thought I would do. Looking forward to talking with everyone here and learning as much as I can. Hopefully I'll have some good contributions for others sooner than later.

Hello! Welcome to the forum!

MRmichael.hooker
10-25-17, 8:04 am

Welcome brother. Anything we can do to help, feel free to ask. If you're considering doing a show or 2, this would be a great time to start a 'journey'. It's helped me a ton over the years to be able to go back and see what I did and what worked and what didn't, etc.

IronPreacher
10-27-17, 5:11 pm
Hi fellas. Igor from Europe (Croatia)...26 y old . Fan and a "student of bodybuilding"
Hope to learn, discuss and share experience

Madcap
11-21-17, 4:05 am
Yo fellas, I'm Madcap and I already have 13 years working out and hitting the iron. I have many questions and much to learn, I'm eager to hear about your experiences. If there's anything I can do to help a fellow brother just let me know and I'll do my best.

npcdusty
11-21-17, 10:21 am
Welcome to the forum fellas. Hope you find a good spot here. Awesome place to share and learn through the iron and all that goes with it! Fell free to ask questions or say hi to any of us!

NC Lazman
11-27-17, 4:18 am
G'day everyone, names Nathan or Lazman whichever you prefer. I'm from Canberra, Australia. I'm 24 and have been lifting since I was 16. I love following bodybuilding and powerlifting, however my main game is strongman competitions. Currently I'm training to qualify for Australia's Strongest Man in the u105kg weight class. Look forward to engaging with everyone on the forum

MRmichael.hooker
11-27-17, 10:30 am
G'day everyone, names Nathan or Lazman whichever you prefer. I'm from Canberra, Australia. I'm 24 and have been lifting since I was 16. I love following bodybuilding and powerlifting, however my main game is strongman competitions. Currently I'm training to qualify for Australia's Strongest Man in the u105kg weight class. Look forward to engaging with everyone on the forum

Welcome man. Anything we can do to help, we’re here for. Might be a good idea to swing by “Ask the Animals” and go to Grant Higa’s thread. He also has a journey under Training —> Journey.

NC Lazman
11-27-17, 5:35 pm
Welcome man. Anything we can do to help, we’re here for. Might be a good idea to swing by “Ask the Animals” and go to Grant Higa’s thread. He also has a journey under Training —> Journey.

Thanks for the welcome mate, any advice I can get on training and diet will go along way. I'll head over to it and have a look.

Rex
11-28-17, 10:19 am

Welcome, mate.
Keep us posted on your training for the Aussi Strongest Man. Maybe you want to start your own journey thread. I´m sure that would be very interesting for a lot of folks on here.

hotsaucewithmymeals
12-06-17, 12:17 pm
12 hrs shift, 2-3 hrs training, all day nutrition.
As a first responders, its difficult to find balance in work and training.
The add-on with a pursuit of higher education also, but someone gotta do it. Someone gotta lay the path for the rest of us. Starting from the grounds floor and striving for more each day.
Goals 7% body fat, currently 5'7 162lbs 15%, deadline 3 months before school
emt-b journey to picu - rn, while maintaining a fitness lifestyle.

npcdusty
12-06-17, 12:48 pm
Welcome to the forum !!! we have all walks of life here...

The add-on with a pursuit of higher education also, but someone gotta do it. Someone gotta lay the path for the rest of us. Starting from the grounds floor and striving for more each day.

hotsaucewithmymeals
12-07-17, 1:07 am
Welcome to the forum !!! we have all walks of life here...

thank you, hopefully it will inspire other ambulance personnel also.

Rex
12-08-17, 6:17 pm

Welcome, brother!
Certainly one of the coolest Nicknames on here :)

BlazerGuy32
02-18-18, 5:17 pm
Hello fellow Animals,
My name is Jack and I am 22. I was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio. I have been lifting for a few years now. I got really into heavy lifting as a collegiate athlete and after I attended my first ABC in Columbus. I am 5'11'' and 175lbs. My one rep max's are bench= 325lbs squat= 405lbs dead= 365lbs. I have been a huge fan of Animal products for years now. I have been to 2 ABC's in Columbus and look forward to this year's ABC. By becoming a member of the Animal Forvms I seek to expand my knowledge regarding strength training and increase my lifts.

npcdusty
02-19-18, 9:00 am
Welcome to the forum! Hope we see you at the Arnold and ABC this year! You will def find a large amount of much needed and helpful info here!

QUOTE=BlazerGuy32;1458919]Hello fellow Animals,
My name is Jack and I am 22. I was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio. I have been lifting for a few years now. I got really into heavy lifting as a collegiate athlete and after I attended my first ABC in Columbus. I am 5'11'' and 175lbs. My one rep max's are bench= 325lbs squat= 405lbs dead= 365lbs. I have been a huge fan of Animal products for years now. I have been to 2 ABC's in Columbus and look forward to this year's ABC. By becoming a member of the Animal Forvms I seek to expand my knowledge regarding strength training and increase my lifts.[/QUOTE]

ganderson
02-21-18, 5:53 pm
Hello fellow Animals,
My name is Jack and I am 22. I was born and raised in Columbus, Ohio. I have been lifting for a few years now. I got really into heavy lifting as a collegiate athlete and after I attended my first ABC in Columbus. I am 5'11'' and 175lbs. My one rep max's are bench= 325lbs squat= 405lbs dead= 365lbs. I have been a huge fan of Animal products for years now. I have been to 2 ABC's in Columbus and look forward to this year's ABC. By becoming a member of the Animal Forvms I seek to expand my knowledge regarding strength training and increase my lifts.

Welcome dude. Hopefully we'll cya next week!

HBshaw
08-29-18, 8:10 am
How's it going? My name is Alex. I have been working out and lifting for quite a few years now but finally found my preferred niche in powerlifting and am working on getting my numbers up. I really like animal products and thought there was lots of information to be found here.

spartan300
08-29-18, 11:13 am
How's it going? My name is Alex. I have been working out and lifting for quite a few years now but finally found my preferred niche in powerlifting and am working on getting my numbers up. I really like animal products and thought there was lots of information to be found here.Glad you finally decided to join us! LOL!! Use this forum wisely. There is a wealth of knowledge here, as you get familiar you will see where the greatest resources lie. WELCOME ABOARD!!

Bean
08-29-18, 11:31 am
How's it going? My name is Alex. I have been working out and lifting for quite a few years now but finally found my preferred niche in powerlifting and am working on getting my numbers up. I really like animal products and thought there was lots of information to be found here.

Exactly what Spartan said... use this place as a tool to learn and share and get better with the other Animal brothers. Welcome

smallT
08-30-18, 8:24 am
hey everyone , I have been waiting a long time to finally be invited into to FORVM and a little proud I can finally write down those lines.

I´m a 28 years old lifter from germany , nothing to special but full hearted and living it day by day - even on my job with a Masters degree in Healthcare management and a redicioulus amount of licenses for nutrition and training.
Animal is like THE bodybuilding brand to me and sometimes I wished I´d be living in the US to join more of the great events and have the chance to get my hands on the merch (shirts first)

all the athletes of the animal family are as hardcore as is gets , Frank Mc wrath was the first bodybuilder I ever saw in a Flexx magazine and Evan Centopani was the first I met in person at the Fibo like 6 or 7 years ago when it still was in cologne.
speaking about inspiration there is one name to call - Roman Fritz (Rex) - this guy is bodybuilding in person and if I ever lag of motivation I think about how hard this guy is on the grind and then I get my ass up thinking that I could do at least like 50% and push myself trhough any workout.

Not much more to say for the moment I guess - feel free to ask any questions if you got any and I will do my best to answer them

npcdusty
08-30-18, 8:35 am
Welcome to the FORVM! You will find tons of great info and conversation here. You mentioned REX, he is on here a lot so don't be surprised to get in on a conversation with him...

hey everyone , I have been waiting a long time to finally be invited into to FORVM and a little proud I can finally write down those lines.

I´m a 28 years old lifter from germany , nothing to special but full hearted and living it day by day - even on my job with a Masters degree in Healthcare management and a redicioulus amount of licenses for nutrition and training.
Animal is like THE bodybuilding brand to me and sometimes I wished I´d be living in the US to join more of the great events and have the chance to get my hands on the merch (shirts first)

all the athletes of the animal family are as hardcore as is gets , Frank Mc wrath was the first bodybuilder I ever saw in a Flexx magazine and Evan Centopani was the first I met in person at the Fibo like 6 or 7 years ago when it still was in cologne.
speaking about inspiration there is one name to call - Roman Fritz (Rex) - this guy is bodybuilding in person and if I ever lag of motivation I think about how hard this guy is on the grind and then I get my ass up thinking that I could do at least like 50% and push myself trhough any workout.

Not much more to say for the moment I guess - feel free to ask any questions if you got any and I will do my best to answer them

spartan300
08-30-18, 10:50 am

Not much more to say for the moment I guess - feel free to ask any questions if you got any and I will do my best to answer them Gut,dich an bord zu haben!! =)