PDA

View Full Version : Yo Fellas, Introduce Yourself...

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

EB123
01-21-07, 2:05 pm
29 years old, 6'2" 215lbs, former college distance runner(4:08 mile pr @ 157lbs), have been lifting ever since. now i want to get serious about strength and size and stop going to the gym and randomly doing last weeks hypertrophy workout. bought a bunch of animal products and got a personal trainer who is a former college football defensive end, and a very strong dude. doing a lot more squatting, deadlifting and bench pressing and i love every second of it. set new deadlifting and squatting marks in my last workout. i'm not even going to set goals for 2007 because i don't want to set a superficial benchmark and have it turn into more of a barrier. i'm just looking to get bigger and stronger every week, plain and simple.

squat 305x2
deadlift 325x3
bench 285

looking forward to mostly reading this site for motivational purposes, and asking questions when i have them.

eric

shotgun
01-21-07, 4:36 pm
Some parts of this may seem like off set,but I didnt know where to put this(and I didnt want to make a new topic) so here ya go

Ive allways been the scrawny geek who always had good grades,then somehow I got sick of people treating me as a low-life sh*t who sits on the comp on friday nights and plays games...NO MORE, I told my self,from then on,I went down the drain,started drinking and doing smack,actually I became a guy with no point in his life(except getting drunk,but I only did it to "fit in" I guess),after a few years I realized: WTF? IS THIS WHERE YOU ARE HEADING? You were a smart kid and now you crawl around drunk blind with no expectations of life? THAT HAS TO CHANGE!
I started going to the gym about a year and a few months back(sure,bench+bis,how else),quickly I realised,this is the way I want to head....being scrawny,target of peoples jokes,a nobody......no more
Once I came into it,my whole life turned around....I started to take care of my body,and it called for knowledge also...so I started learning more about stuff I wouldnt even think of a few months back....biology?branch chain amino acids?fast and slow twitch muscle fibers?? All this new experience of the work of the human body opened my eyes,and I finally started to realise,who the f*k I really am and what I want to achieve in this life of mine....
Nowadays, I dont really care of peoples opinions,they say I became arrogant and narcisstic and obsessed with myself,as if Im better than all them.....guess what b*tch? I REALLY AM! Im proud of who I became and where Im heading and there is no single person that could stop me from achieving my dreams,if you think I cannot make it,fine,Im glad you shared,now go back to eating burgers and drinking.
People think Im wierd that I dont go out to clubs on friday nights,that Im associal or some shit,that Im wasting my time....am I? I just gonna laugh and leave you hanging on that one.

but enough of that romantic bullshit....
Just wanted to tell you guys that I highly appreciate this site and all these fine articles being made,in every one of them,I find a piece of myself,and that makes me proud of my self for some reason :/ I guess it makes me feel better when I see that people with the same mindset as me made it this far.

sorry for all that drama,I just had to get that one out,and this seemed like the right place so...

momentary stats:
185cm 75KG
I have ABSOLUTELY no idea of my 1RM so Ill leave that one out for now

JHawlz9989
01-21-07, 5:03 pm
Josh from Houston...

17, 131, about 5' 11". Very scrawny. It's in the genes. My dad was 4-F from the Navy the first time he applied. Basically he was 4 pounds underweight (which was like a 130lb. limit) at 18. I played golf 8th - my first semester of junior year (right now). I decided i didn't have the drive for golf anymore, and I had a gym membership that I used a lot November - December of sophmore year, then stopped going because I got really into golf. Lost all my progress, and then the end of November 2006 I decided I had caught enough shit for being outweighed by some girls, and not lifting very much. So I decided to change it. I quit golf, and began devoting all my time to lifting and eating. I started at 122 lbs. in the beginning of December, and am currently 131-134 (it varies that much). I guess its good progress. I started just taking whey protein, but once my stomache stretched I just ditched that and ate. Around the middle of december I started taking the Pak, and about two weeks later I started taking Pump. I love those packs! Right now I'm using training routine 6, and I added a second day of chest & biceps on Friday. Hopefully its not overtraining? I guess its just an excuse for me to be back in the gym.

Lifting has really changed my life. My confidence has really shot through the roof, and I've stopped my alcohol consumption. It's really increased my willpower. I was always ready for a shot of something, and last night all I said was "No, I don't want to." All it does is hurt my growth.

Lifting is the only thing I look forward to in the day, besides eating. It's the only time of the day I actually get something accomplished. I've been growing really fast, and it's exhilerating to throw up another 10lb. weight.

Leg day sucks, but that's where I'm going to gain most of my mass. But at the end of the day, I realize that every exercise is fun, especially deadlifts.

I'm really glad I am finally starting to prove something to myself, and it's good to know there's people in the world with the same drive and perseverance. Thanks, Animals.

IronBrendan
01-21-07, 5:57 pm
Hey guys,

My name's Brendan Ryan. I'm 18 years old and have been lifting for close to 5 years now. I'm currently preparing for my first contest - the Max Muscle Naturals in Anaheim California on March 24th.

I was referred here by folly (Sean).

biglifta91
01-21-07, 6:39 pm
Wats up brothers, im 16 currently living in PA and an avid bber. i weigh 182 with a 43 1/2 chest and 15 1/3 guns, my max bench is at 260 right now and i continue to grow. just looking forward to getting more familiar with these foums and i love the hardcore atmosphere here and the oldschool mentality, good luck to everyone on this site with thei future goals

glennb242
01-21-07, 8:15 pm
33 years of Age. Lift out of Deb's Gym in central Florida.1 year of competitive Powerlifting. Got started by Scott Weech Jr, unreal PLer. Been lifting off and on for 17 years or so but caught the powerlifting bug.
Squat 804
Bench 529
DL 573
Total 1906 these are competition lifts

Just made Elite Lifter, wanting the 1000lbs squat, thats my goal and one day compete at the WPO Arnold Classic. Big dreams, Work hard.

Glenn

cope_man
01-21-07, 8:53 pm
hey hey all. cope_man here. I hail from souteastern ohio. been lifting off and on for 6-7 yrs. 26 yrs old and been hitting it hard for 2 yrs. 220 lbs., bf% ????, more than i want to list prob. but dont care at the moment. lift outta a basement in a power rack, pure basics with a pec deck. looking to add more size and strength

01-21-07, 8:54 pm
Hey whats up brothers, I'm glad to be part of this whole thing. I'm 23 and I started training about 3 years ago when I was in the Marines, I'm looking forward to learning alot.

Guate Tio
01-21-07, 9:54 pm
Hi, i live in Guatemala, but im a US citizen.. been lifting now for around 4 years but i started making good gains until like my second year.,. started out l ike in the 136 lbs now im up to 180 around 12 % b.f., it has been really cool looking at my body change and lifting has really changed the way i see life.. orale!

phila82r
01-21-07, 9:56 pm
Hey, what's up!? :-)

This is my very first post on this forum. I have been an Animal Pak fan for only a couple months, but I read so much about it! I am currently trying Animal Pak, Animal Stak2 and Animal Pump. Feels great, but I haven't been on it for a long enough time to really analyse any of the packs.

A lil about me: I live in Montreal, Quebec -> Canada. I am 24 years old, and I got into body building a couple years ago, but I've never been as dedicated as this year! ;-)

Hope to see ya'll around, have a good one!

Kind regards,
Philippe

MOHAWK
01-21-07, 10:38 pm
This is MOHAWK. I've been involved with hardcore old and new school bodybuilding for more then 39 years. I started as a young teenager, after growing up as a young boy... spending weekends at the old Gold's Gym. Over the years I've trained alongside and with many old time greats. I watched in awe when people would leave to go party on Friday nights, while Arnold would change his sweaty shirt for the third time, and dig in for more work on his "weak parts." I've talked and trained with Robby Robinson, when the Metzner brothers were just starting, at the second Gold's Gym, on Pacific Avenue. Ken Waller and Frank Zane initiated me on true hardcore back training. Dave Johns helped me with shoulders. As a teen, I turned into a 6'5", 250 pound monster. Lots of protein, and lots of hard work. I've trained people over many years, and enjoyed our great sport for all its ups and downs. The biggest thing I miss...was the camraderie that we used to have. With your great site and its members, again the camraderie and no BS kind of training and diet has returned like a needed breath of fresh air. Presently, I live in Florida, am married with three great daughters, who have enjoyed gyms with Dad all over this great country. Presently, I work for Homeland Security, for Uncle Sam, training young people to look for bombs, and terrorists. But, coming up on my 50th birthday, I still get excited every time I curl my fingers around a barbell, or bench my brains out... or celebrate Casey Viator's 55th birthday, by training with him, at World's Gym, in Largo, FL... while he is kicking my butt, and I try keeping up with him. I was sore for a week after that. Even my tailbone hurt after that day. I have alot of no BS bodybuilding training and alot I hope I am fortunate to share with all of the great people on this site. You should all take a mental bow every time you train, or diet another day, or mentally motivate yourself, because nowadays, there might be alot more lifters, then in my early days, but..it still takes alot of guts to do what we do. Alot of water has passed under my bridge, but I still love to kick it up with squatting bars that bend, curling heavy until my eyes feel like they'll pop out of their sockets, and other great lifts.....AnimalPak and this forum is the greatest. Keep it up. Hope that I can help any of you in any way I might be able to. Remember, all of you have the seeds of greatness in you...no one can take that away. You only lose if you quit or die. This old guy intends to keep lifting until they put me in the ground. Congratulations and keep adding to this great site. MOHAWK

freestyle777
01-21-07, 11:43 pm
whats up guys im nick i just joined here tn, i love working out, cars, and wrestling(real stuff not wwf) and also im a born again christian if that means nehting to any1, anyways ive been lifting for a while but its kinda been toned down do to a torn labrum in my shoulder from a wrestling match, prob need surgery but im giving animal flex and therapy a shot talk to u guys soon

violator
01-22-07, 4:08 am
Sup 2 tha animals on tha forum!,
Name is violator from johannesburg South Africa, looking forward 2 tha forum!
keep it hardcore!

peace

osiris
01-22-07, 7:08 am
Yeah well, i am osiris from Cape town South Africa. 33 years old designer. Been fiddle & fart'n with weights since 28 years old but plan make 07 da year i become the beasts that cast da biggest shadow.

violator
01-22-07, 7:27 am
nice osiris,
Glad 2c another south african in tha trenches, may 2007 b a killa year for u.

BigWillay
01-22-07, 11:16 am
Sup everybody....
My name is Waleed Tarek Sokkar, im a half egyptian half belgian, bodybuilder student, still at university in cairo Egypt, I just turned 20 last december 9th 2006, i been initiated into the game of bodybuilding ever since childhood since my older cousin who is the son of my father*s brothers is a bodybuilder won the national heavy weight title 4 years ago when i was 16 and thats when i started following him, and reading and gathering ifnormation which was a advantaged beginning since i learnt proper form and technique and got my hands on loads of movies of pros and magazines but that only fueled my hunger to be bigger and better non stop it became an overnight addiction and became my life with in the year, when i started seriously bodybuilding i was 18 and i weighed 70 kgs i think on a decent broad shoulder big forearms lean as hell frame, now at 20 im 106 kgs lean and i must say im happy wid my size but ofcourse i wanna be way bigger haha never satisfied but happy non the less and thankful to god.
To cut a long story short I been reading on animal pak since i started at 18 and this has always been one of my favourite places to read on because everything the animal brothers post, training articles, diet or livin is just exactly how i feel and probably how almost all serious dedicated lifters feel and it was always comforting to realize there are more of me out there, more of us and that you could actually talk to them and share with them...
Thanks animal brothers.

HAAS
01-22-07, 11:48 am
HAAS here. Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a Firefighter from Florence KY and I love this shit. I finally found a place that everyone you talk to lives for this shit. the iron the sweat and the determination to never quit and never be satisfied... Thanks Animal for finally bringing the bodybuilding community together...... HAAS.........

Bad Intentions
01-22-07, 1:27 pm
I am known as the Titan..I am an MMA competitor. I train in the gym four days a week and prepare for fights on another two. With the assist of the animal products and of course carrying the Animal logo in tattoo (Thanks to the animal crew), I give great reveiws to everyone at animal. This shit works!!

Thanks,
"The Titan"
Pj

svierra
01-22-07, 4:47 pm
Sup gentlemen. S Vierra here at frigid Purdue University, originally from Pasadena, CA. Been lifting for 8 years since 16 and haven't thought twice. Consistency is key for progress so don't skip sessions or meals. Proud to be here on the forum as I have been a strong advocate of Animal Pak and the products they bring to the fore front in the industry. Truly innovative supplements for the dedicated lifter. Keep it up brothers.

Tenacity24-7
01-22-07, 5:51 pm
A platform to help, learn, and grow. My name is Andre. I elected the member name Tenacity24-7 because that is my approach to life in everything I do consciously or subconsciously; whether it is right or wrong. Once I have elected to do a thing, I do it intensely/passionately. I have been lifting now for about 14 years. When I started, I was about 142 lbs at 5'8''. Now, I am 193 at 5'8'' at 14% body fact. I would like to maintain my present weight and get below 10% body fact. I have been told many times in my life: "You work out; you can't hide it." This statement is a testament: the fraternity that we belong to is exclusive, and I realize that each day when I stand next to someone that does not have my same love for iron. I look forward to sharing experiences and knowledge and look forward to getting the same in return.

M60
01-22-07, 5:55 pm
My name is Andrew. I'm 18. I live someplace in California no one has even heard of.

I got started about two years ago cause I was tired of being the fat kid. I did cardio and strength training, but I didnt get real serious about lifting 'til about last year. Lets just say I was shot down and the only thing there for me, at the time, was the iron. It didn't lie to me. HAHA! Since then I've been hooked.

I'm not a man of great proportions right now, but I hope to be someday. I also hope to meet some hardcore doods here that I have stuff in common with.

Bam Bam
01-22-07, 6:01 pm
Sup fellas,
Names John, Im 19 and I live right outside of A-Town! I started lifting in my home gym about 3 or 4 years back. At first I just wanted to get a little bigger but it turned into an obsession and I really started to get serious about bodybuilding about 2 years ago. I only about 5' 5" 150 with bodyfat in the single digits and getting bigger everyday. Always striving for constant gains!

Big Swole
01-22-07, 6:26 pm
Sup peeps? My name is Morgan from Alabama. I am obsessed with bodybuilding...period. I take Animal products everyday. Why did I choose Animal??? Very simple... The proof is in the gains!!! I am very excited about the Animal Forum board and cant wait to hear about other peeps ideas and recommendations. Thanks to everybody at Universal Nutrition for providing us with a true quality product that acutually works. Later, Morgan

Torque757
01-22-07, 9:57 pm
Whats up brothers of Iron, torque here...I am 19 at university of central Arkansas(conway) , trained for 4 years now and against what alot of peaple have said have started training dc with great results... I know more about training and nutrition than guys my age and much older, I have been reading anything I can get my hands on since I started lifting. and I know enough to know there is still alot to learn, I know I will learn alot from you guys... about damn time we got a forum!

Big Jimmer
01-22-07, 10:34 pm
Sup, im 24. started bodybuilding almost 2 years ago, went from 165 to 230 as of yesterday morning. its nice to be albe to chat with other animals. L8r

broomellk
01-22-07, 11:16 pm
Hello all. I am 20 years old and I currently attend Boston University. I am a junior studying Business Administration. I am here to give what knowledge I have onto others and to learn the many aspects of bodybuilding I do not yet know.

WHATEVER-IT-TAKES
01-22-07, 11:49 pm
Sup Fellas, straight up im just another brick on the wall trying to hold strong like the rest of you, only now i found some people that i can relate to. I'm 20 and been in and out of the gym since i was thirteen. The past year i really let myself down and wasnt as committed as i used to be but now i got my head on straight. i guess you could say im the kinda guy that likes to leave his mark on everything that i do and usually do but just recently realized i was leaving my mark on everything i could except life. you could say i strayed off the path for a while. I've been to mostly all gyms in town and now found a great gym that a buddy told me about. its got my kinda people in it,the kind of guys in it that when they say lets go all out on friday night mean lets squat till we puke, the kind that got that look in there eye like they havent eaten in days but not hungry for food but hungry for the dream of excellence which fortunatly for us wont ever be reached because thats what keeps us pushin...the hunger for more, to be better.

Machine31
01-23-07, 12:37 am
Whattup fellow brothers, I'm Danny from Auburn, AL and I'm a SEC football player for the university. I'm a fullback and play on special teams. Its tough to balance school, meals, practice, and weight training especially since we focus on the sport (Legs, Shoulders) needs. I find ways to get in the clean calories and extra workouts. I'm 6'2" and weighin at 245lbs. I'm 22 years old and a major in Kinesiology (Exercise Science w/ applied Physiology).

IronBeast
01-23-07, 12:55 am
Hello to all my brothers in the Iron game, first of all big thanks to Animal Pak for making this forum possible now we can start some real talk, and share some real tips. I am from San Antonio, Texas and I am 18 years old 6'1" 205lbs. give or take, been in the game ever since my old man showed me the ropes and I plan on cracking some real sweat now thanks to the real motivation from all the animals here! Thats a little somethin for now, gotta rest and let my muscles get to growin! Thanks once again to the fellas @ AnimalPak!

teethoflions
01-23-07, 3:34 am
Physically, i cant be that much different from the next guy.
I just turned 20 in november. umm... i weight 228 lbs. Im 6'2. Im a bodybuilder not a powerlifter...However i employ powerlifting tactics into my training. I personally dont care how big your muscles are or how nice and shiny and detailed they look unless they can move some weight.

Points of pride...
467 lb deadlift-sumo. Wraps, Belt, No suit
510 lb double, squat- wraps, belt, no suit
135 lb flat bar bicep curl-13 reps.
80 lbs dumbell curl- 4 reps.

Ive only been lifting 2 and a half years. Ive say i started bodybuilding when i started dieting 6 months ago. I am a bodybuilder because It is the ultimate test of self.

ironblood
01-23-07, 4:44 am
Yo, this is ironblood from the Philippines. I'm 34 yrs old, lifting since 18. No big lifts, no spectacular size. In fact, when fully clothed, people don't even know I lift. Kinda makes me sick. Tried quitting lifting several times but couldn't. Somehow, the iron has entered my bloodstream and I can't stop lifting. I'm not sure if anyone else will call me hardcore but I believe I am. The Iron is in my Blood.

Lestat
01-23-07, 7:22 am
lestat, currently in iraq. just getting into the bobybuilding game. itching to put on more size! looking for all the info i can get.

age 23: 6'2" / 200lbs / 8% bf

nawaaz
01-23-07, 11:10 am
Nawaaz here from Mauritius. Tiny island in the Indian Ocean. I'm 21, currently in my last year of premed. People call me Dawg, or Wild Dawg (that's in the gym)
Started lifting when i was 15, stopped, then started seriously about 2.5 years ago.
I love squats, and for me, it's only ass-in-the-grass.

Just think it's the ultimate gift for us guys from all over the world to mix with the champions whom we take after.
Keep up the good work!

wolfpack_scooba
01-23-07, 11:56 am
Sup y'all!!!

My name is steve and i have been liftin for quite some time now. All mylife i have played sports and weights have been a big part of my success. I love wrestling ( the real stuff) and i wrestled in college, and i still help coach a local high school team. But, right now my main interest is packin some muscle on my body. I am currently 5'6" and bout 170, dont know my bodyfat (prob. between 10-15%, just a quess)! Well, i just wanted to say hi and i look forward to everyones advice and my contribution.

holla

worldpower
01-23-07, 12:18 pm
How's it going guy's, ive been working out for a couple of years and want to say that these products are pretty much the only ones i trust in the market right now,Good job

refael
01-23-07, 1:06 pm
my name is refael 24 years old training for a bit more than 2 years started weight 160lbs now i'm 209lbs started because of an health problem became addicted to it...

BiggDawg
01-23-07, 2:33 pm
Man, I pumped up! Rollin with people who understand the need for white knuckles on the last set, the bad attitude you have when you hit muscle failure before the end of your set is...off the frickin hook! After almost 10 years weight training, I hit the wall, ready to give up. Now thanks to this forum, I have support.

The jungle gym here in Houston is for a rude awakening tonight.

BenUSA
01-23-07, 2:40 pm
sup. here we go.

WSUlifter48
01-23-07, 2:41 pm
My name is James and I am 20 years old. I have always been physically active, particularly because I used to wrestle, the last year however I got serious about lifting. My neighbors, who both met at a bodybuilding competition kinda introduced me to the sport. Currently i'm a full time student, at WSU which is in detroit and my major is biochem

lata

Inferno
01-23-07, 8:23 pm
I'm Alex, a high-schooler from canada. how i got into bbing? wanted to get skinny since i was fat, and began to love it.

The Pope
01-23-07, 9:37 pm
I'm new to this whole thing of bobybuilding, I've been at it for the last 8-10 weeks, I think I've got "the bug"...I'm starting to see some real gains, taking Pak and Stak 2. Plus Protein shakes and stuff. I'm 35 and was never good at discipline when it came to the gym, but something is different now. I've never been addicted to the gym...I've not only seen some muscle growth but I'm experiencing strenght gains as well. I was the skinny kid in HS that couldn't gain weight now matter how much I ate. I guess my body is just ready for it now. I got the manual, and I've been reading that and this site, I'm intrigued by this animal philosophy. My workouts have been getting more and more intense, and this just drives my desire for strength and size even more...Info is great and motivation even better, keep it up!!!!

BitterNdThenSome
01-23-07, 11:15 pm
what up guys, names matt, im 17, weighin in at about 170, around 11-12%. Im just finishing up a season of wrestling at clairemont high school, and will start up a new bulking phase, so wish me luck.

big H
01-24-07, 12:30 am
names josh, 16, been lifting for four years been bb for the last three. Got bit by the bug trying to bulk up for football in gr 9 and and only got more serious, more dedicated. id say ive grown up without yet growing old (whitch i think is rare in kids these days) my ideal body size is something like mr.mcgrath(wrath) with a bit bigger back. got on the forum to talk about shit with ppl who arent full of it. glad to give tips and grateful to get them.

stats- 5'10, 180-185, bench 305
and havent ever done a max for my other lifts.

erock2312
01-24-07, 3:21 am
Whats goin on brothers? The name is Eric. I am a full time college student. I always liked to lift but never was real hardcore about it until I met some of the fellas at the Arnold Classic two years ago. When i met them i was a whole 5' 9" 145 ( a real string bean). Now almost 2 years of constant training have gone by and i sit at 5' 10" 174lbs. The inspiration and the high that I get from reading the information on this sit carries directly over into my lifting.

Bench= 310
Squat=405
Dead Lift= 425

theexperiment
01-24-07, 5:28 am
Sup.

I started lifting 12 months ago when some boys and I decided to use my body as a testing ground. What sort of gains can someone make who hasn't really trained before? Since then I've gone from strength to strength, and it has become more of a way of life.

I lift roughly 4-5 times per week. As long as I'm lifting more weight, doing more reps, than i've done before, then I'm happy.

brandonA
01-24-07, 10:42 am
Morning Bros,
My name is Brandon, started lifting in high school..college and working three jobs took over my life, but now i am 3 years out and have a stable job and life and am sick of being a chunck...currently 6'1" around 300#, (yuck)...plans are to lean up and get back in to shape.....Let the torture begain....
-B

Focused86
01-24-07, 12:10 pm
whatup brothers, Matt here...i live in central Jersey..i started lifting when i was a freshman in college (im a junior now) and i am no where near where i wana be...i have big goals for myself..im weighing in around 172lbs, started this year around 155lbs, which is pretty good...im looking to bulk up to about 200lbs and maybe trim to a lean 185, but i know its not gona be easy...oh and im short, 5'8ish....i think lifting is the best thing ever and i am always open to learning more and improving myself, so i welcome all bits of advice....aside from that, i play guitar in a rock band, work construction, and am working on joining the USMC..later

IRONADDICT45
01-24-07, 1:38 pm
hey dudes, its IRONADDICT45 Tommy is my name im 19 years old...im 5'8 200 pounds and i got into this game in highschool for football and now that college and jobs and fmaily are the priority lifting is my outlet...i thank God every day for giving me the ability to do what i can do and i try not to take it for granted. I'm siked this forum is up and runnin...i look forward to sharing and learning wisdom with you guys that only this life of iron teaches...we all have a lot of different strengths and weaknesses in here...let me know in any way how i can help you...thank you guys in advance for the knowledge i know ill gain

nfim
01-24-07, 2:00 pm
im 19 years old havent considered myself much of a bodybuilder until recently. im 6'1" 240. I have been lifting hard for football since i was 14. Recently quit football to start lifting on my own. would like to loose some body fat. need some pointers on where to get started

combatwombat
01-24-07, 2:16 pm
6'4"
258 lbs. At the moment.

Ok little back story. High School Athelete. Did the whole Football, Wrestling and Track thing. Started lifting back then. Lifted for 6 strainght years. Got some good size. Was on the road to getting freaky big. Then Stopped. At this point I was about 240 at 10-12%.

I look back and I still don't know why I stopped or even how it happened. I just quit lifting one day. I didn't even miss it. I really can't explain.

So falsh back to 1 year ago. I have been working behind a desk for the past 6 years. Just getting fatter. Never had any health issues, other then I just got fat. Although most people thought I wasn't. When most people found out how much I weighted they would always say "Well you certainly carry it well!". I was pushing on the bottom side of 300. My Wife has alwasy been dedicated to "Fitness", shes a runner, part time lifter. (Yeah I'm still working on that). The whole thing truned around from one of the smallest things. We had a Family reniuion and took a whole buncha pictures. While we were looking at them one day I couldn't belive what total crap I looked like. I certainly didn't feel that way. So from that day forward I started just moving. After about 2 months of getting "Fitter" (If that word even exsists). I was pretty fed up. I was losing weight but still looking like shit. I was soft and just looked "normal". At the end of those 2 months. I had a revalation. We had just come back from Parent/teacher conf. for my 6 year old. And I realized I looked like every single other fat, out of shape Dad there. They were all over weight and shoving doughnuts down their oversized gullets with out any care in the world.

The Stress of Work, Life, children, marriage was really starting to show. Thats when I looked back and realized that when I was lifting I was really happy and my life was so much better. So I started lifting. Went out and got a membership to a Gym. And started lifting. It has only been 10 months since I re-started. I have dropped more weight and deffinalty have put on some size. I am back down to 36" waist jeans. And hopefully looking at some 34's.

Lifting has improved my life. I don't plan on stopping anytime soon.

Still don't know why I stopped to begin with......

the prophet
01-24-07, 3:24 pm
T.O. here- getting down in lancaster pa... i just finished up my last year of eligibility playing at football @ millersville, and i recently signed on with the atlantic coast patriots, so i'm not quite done yet. i started lifting in 9th grade when i decided to get serious about football and i owe all my good fortune and any successes to the sweat equity that's been paid in the weightroom... i also work for GNC and love what they have me doing. i could very well end up getting into bodybuilding after my playing days, but at 6'2, 245 - i know i'd have to put some serious poundage to get the thickness needed to place well...

drizzt
01-24-07, 4:16 pm
Yo fellas, I'm 18 years old going to college now though I train 6 days a week. I got into light lifting through sports and now that I don't play anymore, I'm looking to take my bodybuilding to a new level. I'm very new in this field and am looking for solid routines that will help me build a quality foundation. I am far out from competing in any competitions, but eventually I'd like to compete.

Timmy C
01-24-07, 4:28 pm
Just turned 37 and ready to roll this year...Been lifting alot of yrs....
Work in Building and Grounds and always active....love to be in the gym and just got my lifting partner back so we are back into it. Want to learn some stuff from this site....
GAME ON

TIMMY C

DENVERDELTS
01-24-07, 5:51 pm
37 yo (old fart) Started back training after , ahem, a 10+ year layoff 3 years ago. Started and have never looked back. Currently stand 6ft 3in weighing in at 260 lbs. Push 350 on bench (up from 200 max in high school/college) in fact all my lifts are up considerably now that I have the benefit of a decent work ethic. No gear here, all natural. Creatine, Whey, and tons of cleanfood. I am carrying a bit more body fat than I want to, but that is comming off directly. Love the Animalpak mind set and look forward to reading more.

Detard
01-24-07, 6:21 pm
Whats up guys. my name is Dan, i'm 16, 5'9'', just shy of 160lbs. i've been lifting for about a year and a half. I live in Canada and am training for powerlifting. I started out as a 130lb bench/curl jockey with no routine or anything. Lifting has completely changed my life. Its all i think about. I'm the last one in the weight room and the first one in. I get comments like "why do you work your legs so much?" "why do you do back?" from buddys at school in the weight room. They try and spark up conversations and ask me to spot them while their benching on the smith machine but i just say to them that when i'm in there im working, not playing so fuck off. . i am by no means big but considering where i started out, i dont think i'm doing too bad.

best lifts: Bench:205x1, Squat:225x7, Deadlift:315x1.

I just wanted to say thanks to you guys here. I was doing some reading today on the forums and every time i read here i force myself to go get food so i can continue my bulk. I'm originally from the Wannabe Big forums and decided to venture over to your world. There is some really inspirational stuff on here. I look forward to progressing and contributing to the forums here with you guys.

ACpitcher45
01-24-07, 7:48 pm
Sup bros,
I got into weightlifting about a year and a half ago and I am completly addicted. I'm 6'0" and 175 lbs, looking to get up to 185 lbs before summer. At the moment I am benching 225lbs, squatting 375lbs, and deadlifting 500lbs.

YeaILift
01-24-07, 10:24 pm
I am Brian from Oklahoma been lifting for a few years glad to see a site without bullshit buck O 5's on it.

Wrestling Freak
01-25-07, 6:29 am
I just turned 20 years old. I have been training hard for about 3 years now. I am in the Air Force. I wouldn't say that I am exeptionally big or strong or anything... yet (excellent genetics though), but I have never personally met anyone who can keep up with me in a workout, or lift as much as me... anyways, I am about 6 feet tall, 205 lbs(clothed and fed), at about 7% or 8% BF. I leg press 1200+ lbs for reps, squat 405 lbs for reps, bench 335 for reps, and deadlift 500 for reps. I am very serious about training and wrestling. I plan on being in the 2012 Summer Olympics for wrestling. I train three times a day, (Morning cardio, After work gym, and after gym wrestling practice) seven days a week, on weekends when I don't have to work I still train three times a day, I just throw in an extra gym session since I don't have wrestling practice. Overtraining... NAH! I agree with Machine about adaptation. If my body tells me that I need to rest then I take the day off, one day is usually all I need to be back to 100% though. I like it when people post stats, so maybe other people do also huh, here ya go. Quads 26", Chest 46", Flared lats 52", Waist 30", Arms 18". Oh yeah, one more lift. I love doing good mornings for your lower back, I think they are the best lower back exercise if done correctly. I started light, and gradually made my way up to where I am now where I usually finish my good mornings with 405 lbs for 12 reps. Hooyah lower back!

CelticWarrior
01-25-07, 8:49 am
What's Crackin' Iron Brothas!! I'm 35 & 5' 10" - orig. from California & currently living in Delaware.(Why? Long story!!) I've been bangin' it hard for 6 yrs. I went from 165lbs to 230lbs. I'm a competitive powerlifter & my current goal is to break 500lb on bench this year!! I Love this site & all my fellow Warriors!! It's nice to know that I'm not the only Iron obsessed freak out there!!! "If the bar ain't Bendin'....You're just Pretendin'! "
Peace Out Brothas'

Diem
01-25-07, 9:42 am
Hey guys just figured i'd give ya'll a shout out. I got into bodybuilding simply out of boredom and then it hit like a freakin train in the night. It was the hunger for more so here i am still at it. I'm originally from TX but i'm currently in the Military and Deployed to some god forsaken country that has a climate that's hotter than hell. All the guys here have some tihing to do, and for some of us it's training like there is no tommorrow and when we're not taking down some terrorist camp we're talking about training. Well that's me in a nutshell so keep up the hard work and never be satisfied with "Good Enough".

7707mutt
01-25-07, 9:50 am
Well I joined the site here for some like minded souls. Sure some on other sites " get it" but lets be real not many do. I have been lifting for 13 yrs, last 5 more on a power lift path. Never had what would be called a cut look. In fact I could gain weight eaisly and not lose it so easy. I was over 310lbs and due to family and health reasons decided to get help. I took the surgery route and in Sept 05 had gastric bypass.

Since then I have lost 70lbs and I am now regaining my old strength. My best lifts were bench 325, DL 475, Sq 455. No special training routine, just hard work. I am now 240lbs and I will be compteting in my first meet at the end of March. Not sure what to hope for in terms of a total. But I love this sport and look forward to beating my past bests and then some.

rose07
01-25-07, 12:05 pm
What's up brothers....

I'm a senior in high school and have been lifting for about the last 6 years. The Last 3 being when i really stepped up and started to make some big gains. I came into high school weighin about 190 and now im at about 260. I just got a schoarlship to a D-2 school for football. I'm only about 6 foot and coming in as an offensive linemen i'm kidna looked down upon due to my hieght. That's why weight lifting has been such a big part of my life. It allows me to make up for hieght with strength. I love the site. Thought it was to good to be true when i found it. My goals for this upcoming season is to mantain my bodyfat at what it is rite now (Not sure the exact percent). Also I need to hit the 405 mark for bench and I would like to rep out 405 for a possible 8-10 on squat. Let's start it up...

Gorilla1
01-25-07, 12:05 pm
Hey brothers

I have been reading threads on this site for months but never posted. I found myself spending more and more time reading posts. Enough of that shit'
let me tell you alittle about myself. I have always been a big guy 6'2" and somewhere around 260lbs to 300lbs. I started working out off and on at about 18yrs but really didnt know what I was doing until the age 24yrs old.
I started working out with a gym rat who almost killed me at first with leg days, but It made me see that not just anyone can build muscle. It takes heart to do what we do. I became a police officer and started working out at the department weightroom. Bad mistake, I didnt have any iron brothers around me to help stick to the program. And you can guess what happened started gaining weight. To make a long story short, I started my own business and left the police dept. I have to watch my intake or I will gain more fat than anyone on the plant. I like being big, but I dont want to be fat.
I am hardcore and I keep my thoughts to myself when I am in the gym. But on this site I will give my honest views. We are linked by the life that we lead. Gorilla

Buckeye
01-25-07, 12:54 pm
What's up brothers? Former wrestler turned bodybuilder livin in Phoenix though originally from Cleveland. I hope you ANIMALS learn as much from me as I have from you!

stone2123
01-25-07, 1:07 pm
Stone2123.

Michigan.

Teach.

Lifting for 10 years. No results. Seriously.

Undiagnosed nutrition disorder. Kept me from absorbing most nutrients.

Got diagnosed. Avoid the bad food.

Starting over from the beginning.

IeatGravityforLunch
01-25-07, 1:56 pm
hey guys! i'm 20 years old from Rochester, NY. i'm just shy of 6 foot at about 195 lbs. i've been lifting now for about 2 and half years. i'm very excited to be apart of this forum and think it is a great idea. i have been coming to this website for training tips and especially motivation for a while now and i look forward to contributing and learning more through this community.

akabuffguy
01-25-07, 2:27 pm
whats going on fellas, my name is Cris, some of my stats:
Retail Sales, 23yrs old, 5'8'', 164lbs, 10%bf . My goals have always been to put on muscle while limiting gaining fat. I've always hit the gym and been doing my own researching on supplements and exercise for about 6 years. This past 6 months though I've been as serious as I've ever been. Although my bench is not where I want it to be, I'd have to say it is my strongest. Flat bench press 1rep-max: 260. My legs are lagging, maxing at about 285lbs on the squat, which i don't do ask often as i should. Oh and I never really incorporated DL in my routines, always been too exhausted from other exercises by the time I get to it.
But anyways, we are all here to learn and share experirences from each other. Look foward to seeing what everyone else is doing.

Neverquit
01-25-07, 3:48 pm
What's up everybody. My name is Evan, 18 years old, relatively new to the game but in love with it. 6'2, 255, around 16%. Really looking forward to learning a lot here. Bodybuilding has been an avenue of release for me with many new stresses in my life. My name is Neverquit because of all i've had to deal with in my life, but...I'm still standing. Train hard brothers.

vIShuS
01-25-07, 8:35 pm
Hey,

Im from the midwest, specifically the crazy town of Fort Dodge, IA. Im 18 and been in this game for about 2 years. Im at a good 215 now and havent even competed in a show yet. I plan to get into the Best of the Midwest competition this comming summer and any info or help from you guys I'de appreciate sooooo much. I havent even witnessed a competition yet, or even have my poses/routine down. Im kinda lost here, and hope to learn as much as I can from you guys.

- SiSu

cesmeister
01-26-07, 1:46 pm
names dave im 19 and i go to northeastern university in boston. im originally from long island, ny. ive been lifting serious for about 2 years. 172lbs im looking to get up to 180 in the next couple of months. animalpak.com is my online bible for lifting

dragondad
01-26-07, 3:24 pm
name is mark, i'm 38yrs old, live in the colorado mountains at 8,000ft. i have 4 kids and have been married for 19yrs. was a mma fighter when i was younger (175lbs), quit for personal reasons. looked in the mirror a couple of years ago and said, what the fuck happened to you? (235lbs) always wanted to be a body builder when i was a kid, (arnold and lou were my heros) had a bad physical and my doc said i was the only one who could change the inevidable. got back into lifting for a couple of months when a friend turned me on to the ANIMAL web site. went down to 190lbs now i'm back to 210lbs after lifting for 2 yrs. i have had awesome gains in all areas, bench, squats, dead but i really don't know my max because i don't want to take the time away from the workouts to find out. i guess i don't really care about stats as long as, i like what i see in the mirror, i keep turning heads when i'm out and my wife and kids keep telling me....."your getting huge." it fuels the fire and drives me to be the ANIMAL i have always wanted to be. don't know what i would do without the brotherhood.

Peace

Anubus
01-26-07, 4:39 pm
Name is Frank. I'm from Manhattan N.Y.C living in the U.K. now.
I'm 6ft 5in. I was always an athlete but never took bodybuilding seriouly
until 2 years ago. That is when I got serious. I was able to compete
in my first show last june. And came in 2nd in the heavyweight at 216.
There wasn't alot of competition. But I felt it was a great start.
It showed me just how dedicated you must be. And it also takes alot for someone to get on that stage and show just how hard you have trained.
What I really enjoyed most was looking at all the changes my body went through. And How I could push myself when I thought I couldn't anymore.
I just want to say thanks for puuting me on. And I can't wait to get great
advice from the rookies like myself and the vets.
Be easy people..

uno
Anubus

Pride
01-26-07, 5:51 pm
A Caption of my life,
Age 8- parents divorced, dad married a succubus
Age 13- Got into lifting to get away from the succubus
Age 15- I became real good at it and started playing football for free gym time
Age 17- back injury, no more football... ever, 6 months rehab with no lifting
Age 19- Got back into lifting
Age 20- now still lifting and Powering Through the Pain

bovat
01-27-07, 1:02 am
wasup everyone, my name is bovat, im fifteen and have been working out on and off for about a year, and started to work out everyday since the summer,
these are my stats
height-5'8''
weight-185
bench-230
deadlift-300
barbell curl-115
overhead press-170

Mean Machine
01-27-07, 1:03 am
What's up. Names Ryan, I live on the East Coast of Canada. I've been an athlete all my life. Mostly hockey, football, and rugby. Always loved the strength training that was involved with the sports so I figure i'll give powerlifting a try next.

Here's a few stats:
6'1'' 255lbs
bf - roughly 19% (too high but it's comin down for rugby season)
Bench - 315
Deadlift - 495
Squat - 405

Lookin foreward to hearin everyone's story and pickin up some tips along the way.

Mickey
01-27-07, 1:38 am
Mickey from decatur, illinois, been in the game now for about 6 months so haven't done a show yet but at 5'10" i've gone from 160 to 185 thanks to the Pak and all the great splites and diet info, not to mention the support and inspiration...uh little bout me personally i'm 20, currently a student at a community college and i'm majoring in fire science (fire fighting) and i plan to enter my first show in the somewhat near future (another solid year or two should do it...)

Remember my name, you'll be screamin it later...

ChuckaZulu
01-27-07, 1:55 am
I'm from Massachusetts where I work as a Fire Fighter / Paramedic. I was in the Military for 7 years before that and have been training a long time. I have competed 6 times and took the last 5 years off to spend more time with my kid's. Those that have competed know what I mean. I plan to compete again this Fall at a local NPC show. I'm a Mod at GenXXL and look forward to spending some time here.

39 y/o 5'9"
currently 205lbs
I follow a 4-day split
I don't do 1 rep max's

bayareasrick
01-27-07, 2:06 am
In 1998 @ 22 I walked into a gym initially to stay out of trouble, being 285 overweight I thought logically. So I decided EVERYDAY I will come and Sunday OFF. Well that was true for about 4 weeks.

4 weeks later my friend moved back from sacramento @ a whopping 300+ overweight as well, he jumped in head first with me and that sunday OFF no longer was off.

9 months later I was down to all time low 185 strong not ANIMAL but STRONG. He had lost more weight than me!!! STRONG too.

I left for 12 months and no gym, 220. I started cardio and watched the scale, I ended running up to 7 miles a day, I KNOW I KNOW, My bad.
Did that forever CARDIOCARDIOCARDIO+ push pull split very little legs.

WHY I AM HERE now I want to get big no, HUGE!!! I stared keeping a log book and kept goals to improve and have done so week after week after week for only 90 days now but I KNOW I can do it!!! I lost 100 pounds and believe me it takes will, dedication, disipline, and committment. Sounds like a good start to me.....
Funny thing when I started lifting serious and cut out ALLLL that cardio I went from a platou 205 down to 185 STRONGER back up to 195 STRONGERER im now trying to gain as much weight as possible and thanks to ANIMALPAK.COM I started all the good stuff SQUATS/DEADS/LEG PRESS/mainly free weights, I LOVE THIS PLACE almost as much as the gym, ok equally...

Eating 6-8 meals a day 6 days a week in the gym logging on to ANIMALPAK.COM/watching WRAATHS dvd's for that CRAZY MOTIVATION Fiending for the gym!!!! GOTTA LOVE IT!!!! Again, thanks UNIVERSAL/ANIMAL, for everything.

HeavyMetal
01-27-07, 3:04 pm
Hello, my name is Gaston from Argentina. Have been training for about 5 years, 2 of them does under de Max-OT rules.

My stats:
Height: 5' 57''
Weight: 216 Lbs.

I'm cartoonist for movies, series and commercials. I like Heavy Metal music and more of Death Metal.

I hope find a lot of people with the same bodybuilding feeling and passion!

Hatred
01-27-07, 4:56 pm
I've known her for a few years now and brought her over from another board.
Do NOT doubt this fine lady my friends. She knows her shit and is the go to GAL for everything diet related. I'm very excited to be able to pull someone of her caliber over here. MariAnne, you are going to love this place.This is how it's supposed to be.

Built
01-27-07, 5:09 pm
Looks around ...

... kinda dark in here ...

Hmmmmmmmmm....

Thanks for the welcome, my friend.

Yeah, I guess I know a little bit about diet: I use food to supplement my iron consumption.

2fresh
01-27-07, 7:06 pm
whats up im from MD been liftin for about 8 yrs and boydbuilding for about 6 months right now 22yrsold. im 275 at 18%tryin to get around 10. any crazy leg workouts let me know i love legs and thanks for the forum its great

Brick81
01-28-07, 12:26 am
What's up brothers. Just getting back into the game. Was bodybuilding for about 3-4 years about 6 years ago. Got off track with work and personal shit. But back and ready to get at it full force. This website is an ispiration and so are all your posts. You all got heart and keep doing what you're doing. Don't change for nobody! This is your world, I'm just glad to get back into it. Keep up the good work Animals. TRAIN HARD, LIVE FREE. peace.

ThunderFist
01-28-07, 3:41 am
Hey guys, My name is Andy, I am from West by God Virginia! I stand 5 feet 8 inches tall, 200 pounds and growing. My training partner brings me to Animalpak but my blood brings me to bodybuilding... My father and uncles all bodybuilded after high school, I was raised around it. I love it, its a way for me to escape. When i step into the gym I lose all fears and doubts from the outside world, all that remains is the personal struggle I face with each and every rep. I can always count on the weight to be there, it doesnt care who I am or what I do, all it knows is that I am here and if I dont give it 110% I walk out letting no one down but myself!

IMF
01-28-07, 6:49 am
Thanks For Welcoming Me. Working Third Shift. Just Eating My Third Meal Of The Night Getting Pumped For The Morning Pain Session. About Me: Age 23, Lifting Since 13, Never Done A Competition Because I Am Shaped Like A Mack Truck, Not Alot Of Definition Just A Shit Load Of Mass. My Goal Is To Be Burried In The Biggest Damn Box Ever. Always Looking For Advice To Beef Up To Beyond Freak Levels. I'm Already At The Freak Stage. Later.

Imf

pitjack
01-28-07, 9:53 am
Hi guys, my name is Joaquim, i´m from a small islands called Azores(Portugal), and I just train to get in shape, I´m 5.8 and 180, i,m a policeman!

I´m sorry for my english):

Regards

Slivovica
01-28-07, 11:27 am
Watsup my names George im from Perth in Australia so otherside of the world from most of you guys ... atm im 230 at 6'1 round 15%

In 05 i started lifting fairly seriously cause i got sick of starting and stopping routines so i dedicated myself to it and i made some good gains and then in 06 i hurt my back and well you might as well wipe it off so 07 looking forward to really put on some mass and just be dedicated to what i love doing ,lifting is the only thing that has been there for me through everything, so yeah thats a little about me cant wait to start talking to you guys till then take care.

BigNasty
01-28-07, 4:40 pm
Sup guys, I'm 16 and from Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada, and I've been working out since November 2005.

BringtheNoise
01-28-07, 5:08 pm
I'm 21 living in Pittsburgh.
Been lifting for about 5 years. Real serious with real serious diet for about 3

Heres some numbers.

21 years old.
212 pounds
Around 8 percent body fat.
Bench 335 x 6
Squat 385 x 8
Military 225 x 6

Trying to do a bodybuilding show in the near future.

Bring the Noise

The_Great_Destroyer
01-28-07, 8:45 pm
my name is gabe. i live in a 'burb of detroit. i'm 19 and have been training hard for about 14 months. i went from 180 @ 6'5 to 255 without an increase in body fat (k, maybe a little). basically i want to make my living on the stage to make mine and my girls life better, and animal is the only place that shares my intensity. i love football. my favorite lift is heavy streaight bar curls.

Go BEARS!!!
peace

BCPDReserve
01-28-07, 9:22 pm
Hey whats up Im Jeff, i am 24. Been the fat guy for too long and not going to be anymore. Lookin forward to being a part of this forum. Happy lifting all and train like mo-fo's...

Pain78
01-28-07, 10:34 pm
Finally gettin' to post. I live in the gyms here in Fort Worth Texas. I've been lifting for about ten years, but bodybuilding for 4. I got out of the Army in 2005 and finally gettin' my weight up. I'm 5'11, 212lbs. I feel like an animal ready to bust out!

Maelstrom
01-28-07, 11:39 pm
hey all,
sorry it's taken so long to get going on here, i've had a bunch of side projects going lately. anywayz, i've been going the whole nutrition route for about 2 years now, and i used to lift alot in high school. here lately, i've been lifting at the house, but never really had what i needed to hit legs and back like i wanted, so i got a membership to a local gym. i might be anti-social, but i'd honestly lift at the house than have to go to see the same goofy fuckers working tri's and bi's every single day. that is pretty much the reason i strayed away from gyms, i'd just as soon spend the money to make sure i had what i needed at the house. eitherway, i've been going late at night, around 1 or 2, and just remain a ghost. hit it and get gone. i had a pinched lumbiac (spelling) nerve and was out for about 2 months. now i just concentrate on my weaker areas, upper chest, upper back, lower back. eitherway, i was approached by a dude out at where i work, and he turned me on to animal paks. since then, i've pretty much religiously took them, and i'm expanding in their product base. long story short... thanks guys, i've went alot of my life, in everything i did, with negative support. at least there is one thing left...a brotherhood.

DUB
01-29-07, 12:36 pm
What up fellas? Names Pat, been lifting for jsut over a year, but finally realized what i wanted to do as of three months ago.I was sick and tired of bullshiting my way through life. I was sick and tired of jsut standing on the sidelines, watching sports center and wondering if i could be the next Reggie Bush prodigy. So, i decided to do something. I decided to get my ass in gear and live my life the way i wanted to live it, not the way society wanted me to live it, so i said..fuck it, lets give it a whirl. It took me a year of basic research and training to figure out the body type i wanted and the things that worked and didnt work. i took some good advice and some bad advice, but i have to say the guys at animal pak really made the difference. (Thanks fellas) And what do you know, ive gained 20 pounds in 3 months. ive scheduled the shit out of my life. Workouts are becoming an addiction, I feel like shit if i dont get to the gym. The one thing ive come to realize is there are two pains in life: the pain of discipline and the pain of regret. Being a college student, there are a number of temptations that will take you off track, but id rather stay disciplined than regret not taking advantage to all the free time i have. ive regreted too many things in the past. No regrets, no bullshit, just straight discipine. Suck it up.

Weight: 200
Height: 6'0

Goal for 2007: To bench 200 lbs 3 x 12 by the end of the summer. To get to a solid 215 by the end of the school year.

LightsOut
01-29-07, 12:45 pm
whats up everybody, thanks for the welcome i already feel at home here. i live in cheshire, ct, but most of the time actually livin in danbury, ct, where i go to school. im a 20 year old sophomore and play football for my school. i got into lifting when i was 15 right after my freshman year of high school ball and as soon as i got in the gym i couldnt get enough of it. started at 155 back then and now at 20 am just under 220. always room for improvement and not nearly satisfied with where im at now so ill be spendin alot of time on the site.

LittleGiant
01-29-07, 2:05 pm
Im LittleGiant and you can call me LittleGiant. I started lifting 5 years ago. I dont lift to get ass or for beach muscle. Im really not interested in competing in shows either (just not for me). I lift to search..... to search and find who I am, how much I can take, and what goals I can reach. An inner peace consumes me after I destroy my body in the weight room and look at myself in the mirror and realize That I have survived, I have reached a new goal, I have beaten my body worst than any bully was able too, and yet I can stand in front of the mirror breathe another breath, speak another word and hold another thought. The wieghts can not stop me, they inflict pain, but they can not stop me. What does not kill me will only make me stronger. This is why I lift. I hope to learn from all of you.

Arnold JR
01-29-07, 3:14 pm
Whats up everyone. Im 20 years old from boston and ive been goin strong for only a year now. Im consumed by the steel and never think i could stop now. I look forward to reading all your posts.

rocky36
01-29-07, 3:32 pm
hey fellas im 18 years old and have been lifting since i was about 14 i am more of a powerlifter than bodybuilder and my favorite lift is that squat.

Bench 305
squat 545 x 4
deadlift 365 x 2

smoph197
01-29-07, 3:33 pm
whats going on guys? im 19, im not a bodybuilder, nor do i lift for muscle mass. my training goes into wrestling. i lift, run, and practice my ass off. i can relate to what alot of bodybuilders go through with the cutting of the weight, and just everything in general. ive been at the top, and been to the bottom. just working on getting to the top here in college. this is what a regular day looks like for me

7:00 a.m. 2 mile run

class from 10:00 a.m. to 3:50.

Practice-4:30 till 7:00 (drilling, endurance, speed, stuff like that)

Home-Lift weights, then run another two miles.

ShaqFu
01-29-07, 6:04 pm
What up guys, I go to college and Massachusetts and I've been lifting for 2 years now and I've never looked back. I play rugby in college so my lifting program is geared towards a combonation of size and speed and I pumped to get some advice from you guys. Peace

Striker
01-29-07, 6:58 pm
I'm 17 from Sacramento. Not a bodybuilder, power lifter, or anything similar to that. The closest thing that relates me to anyone on these forums most likely is that I share the Animal mentality.

eatNlift
01-30-07, 2:08 am
been visiting this site for so long and gained so much.gonna enjoy this.

vican20
01-30-07, 9:17 am
hey guys, im 15 150lbs powerlifting for 2 years...havnt competed as a bb yet but looking forward...I live in Michigan...shitty =]...ill have pics soon...peace
stats are in the sig

the_menace
01-30-07, 11:05 am
Sup brothers, I'm 26 and been in this game 5-6 years. An animal from Northern California, full-time work and school and will be graduating later this year (2007). A business major with focus on technology. I'm a big fan of the site but haven't tested any of the products. I didn't know there was a forum, otherwise I would have joined a very long time ago...but I'm here.

I started lifting when I was 19 but in and out of the gym for a year, until I freakin' saw some gains...then it was history. 6'1 235 lbs. later. My goal is overall mass with deep muscle cuts!

Bigdawg511
01-30-07, 4:46 pm
Whats up guys?

Well i am Steve, i am 21 and from the Pittsburgh area. I am def in no bodybuilder shape after months of not lifting. I am 6' 3.5" 275lb (looking to drop down to 245). I love lifting, cars, and drinking. Looking forward to learning more about lifting on this forum!

~Big Dawg

reven12
01-30-07, 5:53 pm
Hows it going brothers, names Jerry,25,M, was 319lbs about 3years ago. Lost fat, and muscle at that, around a year to 180lbs of meat. Seriously liftin for 2 years, up to 206 to date 2 weeks into cut. Cut right now for 3months. Plain and simple, lifting for myself and my family, my wife loves the way I look so she can't complain about me being at the gym 7days a week.
Love picking up my little girl from kindergarden and her telling her freinds proudly that I'm her papa, asking me to do a bicep flex for her little freinds. Its my motivation to get big for my kids and wife.

Dirt
01-30-07, 6:03 pm
i'm a 19 year old young gun who just got his foot in the door but is about ready to make a huge noise in the pond. name is Dirt

dl rocker
01-30-07, 6:55 pm
Whats up guys glad to be a part of the gang. I was a fat boy turn weight lifter. I am also a guitar player formally of the southern metal band JUGERNAUT. Well' after being in the music seen for a few years I got tired of being the fat guy so I started dieting a little and then hooked up with a freind who got me into the gym. I was instantly hooked. Good for me, my partner taught me from the start how to lift smart. We all see those goofballs who dont have a clue, and i'm glad I got a good start. I've made some good gains in 6 years but I'm always struggling with bodyfat. I weigh between 245 and 260. I sgaut decent and dead lift better(570lbs) , but I bench like a 15 year old girl.( about 225 for 3reps. ) Hope to learn a lot from you guys.

k1usa
01-30-07, 8:26 pm
its true...you can teach an old dog new tricks. Im 53...live in Northern Ca...had a 23 year lay off of Lifting...family...work etc...and just last July desided to get my life back...join a local gym and hit it hard...doing just that. Still use some of the old dog moves and some new...take Animal paks since 3 months ago..growing...got the power...love the pain!. My motivation for the reclaiming of my life and health is personal...close to the heart but has made all the difference. I enter the gym with a game face...ready to rock...its stepping into the ring for me...its my time...my pain. I co promited the K1 events in Vegas for 3 years...and the Strikeforce events in San Jose...love the fight game....but back to doing commercial real estate for the real dough. Im very close to Jerome Le Banner...k1 fighter and is now doing movies. He even was suprised to see me re enter the gym at this age. It also happens that I met a beautiful women last march...much younger than me at 27..she has become the absolute spark in my life...and had brought the love back into my life..which I thought was gone and down for the count. She supports my lifting...and loves the results. I love what Animal Pak represents..its the entire lifestyle....its this forum and all that contribute and share what they do...this is a great company and Im thankful to now be on line with my fellow animals...us people that embrace the pain...and want more......my best to you all.....train hard....live long.......Russ K1usa

Fidelitas
01-31-07, 1:46 am
from cold ass MN, and i have been lifting what 6 years, started just following my dad when he went to lift, i started young and never looked back, best lift was a 360 bench when I was 17, thought about competitions but joined military instead of a career in the shadows. but i will always consider lifting to be my way of life. knowing is forum is a great idea, and wanted to get a post.

soldato
01-31-07, 2:54 pm
yo guyz, sup...my names soldato, but call me sol for short...i got into bodybuilding when i was like 13...been doing it ever since...its a dream of mine to get up on stage one day and just enjoy it...im a big guy, so this dream will be hard to attain, fuck if it was easy everyone would do it...

remixpaul
01-31-07, 2:59 pm
hi, names paul .. but they call me tall paul or paul the pounder, dont ask why cause i dont even know why haha been liftin on and off for the past 3 years, but the last year ive been doing it straight threw the year .. my stats are im 6'5" and weighing at 240lbs .. i would say just looking at myslef im about 15-17% bodyfat, still got the gur but hopefully after the next 5 months of 20 min cardio after lifting and a clean diet that will slowly fade away and my abs can apear haha

BigTig1165
01-31-07, 3:10 pm
I'm Chris, 41 years old from Virginia. Still making gains at 41! Have to young boys, ages 7 and 9 and a beautiful wife. Work for the Fed Gov't and just finished my MBA.

Gmoney
01-31-07, 3:26 pm
What's up fellas! It's Gmoney from Bloomington, IL. I have been working out for about 4 years. No shows or anything like that but I am always looking for new ways to keep getting bigger/stronger. I just started to box this month and eventually will get into some Muay Thai kickboxing. The goal is to stay fast, strong, and to keep putting on size. My size is 5'9 172 with 7% bodyfat. I guess you can say I am a hardgainer but this could because of my hockey background. All those excess calories I am burning that I need to replace. Anyways, I will currently be asking you guys about certain supplements and meal ideas. My goal is to get to 190-195 and stay under 10% bodyfat, Thanks

Nicko
01-31-07, 3:44 pm
whats up fellas,

happy to be here. i'm 19, been training for almost a year. i'm a full time student right now and for the next few years, so like my other student brothers out there i'm lookin' for spare change on the ground everywhere i go.
currently 5'10" and 190+ and stackin' the pak, pump, and m-stak

nicko

lumberjack
01-31-07, 6:13 pm
Yo im from England, pretty much been into lifting weights since i was about 16, just wanted to get strong didnt know anything about lifting plans, being a body builder or even getting a beach body.. a few years later got into Mens Health... gave up on that though, to much focus on being a babe magnet, got into flex and even though the heavy weights are the pinacle of what you acheived, the fact that you have somewhere to start and a place that will probably never end, made it even more interesting.
Im now 22 and basically all im living for right now is the first few hours of the day, when its me in gym with only a few business people running, and an empty weights room.
This place seems awesome, i hope to gain some friends, alot of information and constant motivation.
Im also a basketball coach and a youth support worker when im not in the gym.

loiacanoa
01-31-07, 9:13 pm
Hey everyone,

I'm 19 from Massachusetts and have been seriously bodybuilding for 9 months. I've been working out since I was 13 and have always loved bodybuilding. I look foward to learning alot from this forum and hopefully helping people who need it.

slammedmind
01-31-07, 9:28 pm
Just thought id introduce my self, im from Ireland (land of the little green people) Im 23 years of age and have been bodybuilding since i was 16. Into lifting, motocross, mma and a bit of drifting. The main reason i train is im private security but we wont go into that. Looking forward to learning something new from you guys.
Thanks
Rob

musclechik
01-31-07, 10:21 pm
hey,
just introducing myself, im a 27 chick from new zealand. have been training for 10 years but only hard out BB since march 05. Competed in 2006 regional and national competition in novice physique women - won my class & national novice overall title. Putting on size at the mo' with intention of competing towards end of this year. Am 5'3 & currently 168.9 pounds. Ultimate goal would be the Olympia...! :-) would love to chat with anyone who has/wants advice. Love this site - awesome!!! :-)

Redman
02-01-07, 12:36 pm
My name's Scott. 22, and only been lifting seriously for about a year and a half now. I'm here to learn from the best and work out the flaws in my training and diet programs.

Big C
02-01-07, 12:43 pm
Hey guys my name is Chris (obviously) and I'm from Canton, Ohio. Been lifting hard since I was 20 years old (I'm 26 now). Went to Kent State and worked out with some bigger guys up there and I've been able to put on about 35 pounds of muscle since I've been out of school in 03. I'm 5 foot 9 and currently weigh around 220 right now but not looking to compete. I taking bodybuilding VERY seriously and I live the Animal lifestyle.

Over time, I learned to just workout by myself. I've heard too many excuses, so I gave up on training partners. I plan on being a member of this forum for a long time to come. My favorite excercises are incline bench, military press, barbell rows, squats, extensions and barbell curls. Peace Brothers.

brutal
02-01-07, 1:36 pm
Whats up fellas. I'm 19 and from Texas. Been lifting for a few years, but didn't find out what it meant to be Animal until I came on the website. Read the Animal Handbook and haven't looked back since. 5'9 and 198 lbs. Glad to be here.

EIGHTY-TWO
02-01-07, 2:00 pm
36, six feet - 195
The bodybuilding bug hit my skinny ass 2 years ago (when I joined the gym) & I went from 215 pounds of flab (no longer skinny) to 195 pounds of hard wood (no pun intended). Bodybuilding has changed my life ! I can't imagine why I hadn't started earlier.
When I say people don't understand why I do all this...it's a huge understatement (I get sick of explaining). I got all these pills and powders and belts and chains. I keep everything in my car & I joined a 24 Hour gym.
This is a lifetime mission for me, not a fad or new years resolution.
I am here to suck up as much knowledge as possible from the OG's to the newbies !
Glad to be here & bring it on !

jac71
02-01-07, 2:31 pm
Just another guy hitting the iron hard and trying to soak up as much knowledge as I can. In this game you can never stop learning, from your failures to your success it is a never ending learning process.

NEXTVICTIM
02-01-07, 2:32 pm
Sup fella's, I'm 35yrs old and have been lifting on and off since highschool.. The last 2 years I've been training as hard as possible to take my mind off of my divorce.. Then I met my girlfriend and the weights became more fun to do everyday.. Now she's gone to and I'm back to square one again.. There's days I'm depressed and days i'm completely pissed at the world.. I hope that with the help of my brothers in iron, I can get back on track and find a happy medium to my emotions..

Frankie86
02-01-07, 6:05 pm
whats up guys..My names Frankie..im 18 from Staten Island..by reading some of these Im gunna guess im the youngest "kid" on here..umm ive been working out for for several years actually started at about 14, 15 sneaking into the gym but ive been around it my whole life and people never really knew i was that young, i look older then i am..by the age of 16 i was already pretty big for my age..I hit 215 on the bench and about 115 on barbell curls which i was extremely happy about..Unfortunately at the end of my junior year of highschool i found a gf (BIG FUCKIN MISTAKE)..I went a little over a year without working out, and now that i look back its the biggest mistake of my life..I plan to not have another gf until im about 25 because they suck all the life out of you(Some of you i see had this problem/divorces)..I recently started workin out this past summer again and was gaining most of it back rather quickly, but hit another block from workin out when i decided to pledge a frat, which robbed me of another 10 weeks of working out(I made it tho)..after pledging i got hit with the flu which anyone who works out will tell you that it robs you of tremendous strength..I know im a young kid and should have no excuses but ive been gettin so fuked lately..fortunately its gone now and I have finally been back at the gym for 3 staight weeks..Im currently 6'2 bout 190lbs. Hope by the summer im at least 200, I plan not to stop the gym for anything, and lookin foward to bringing whatever info I can to you guys..Lata Fellas

the beast
02-01-07, 7:43 pm
Sup guys, I'm 18 years old training just outside of pittsburgh. I'm in my senior year of high school and I got into training about 2 years ago seriously. Back when I started i was about 6'0 180 with low body fat and an athletic frame. Two years later after training my ass off I'm about 6'1 210 with ~11% body fat. I don't know what I would do if I ever stopped training.

Mal
02-01-07, 8:30 pm
Hey,

Name is Mal 21 years of age! From Australia! I work at a supplement store down here and its awsome! Got the Paks on there own wall display
:) So yeh thats bout it really been training for bout 2 years love every minuite of it!

Look foward to posting!

Mal

Unholy
02-01-07, 8:37 pm
Hey Brosefs;

My name is Paul and I am a 20 year old exercise and nutrition major at Stony Brook University in Long Island, New York. I started training 2 years ago and after I went from 244lbs @35% BF down to 220 @ 16% I stopped lifting and yoyo'd back up to 288lbs @ 35% BF with a 48.8" waist. I just got back into the game this fall and I am currently cutting to 240lbs @15%. Currently sitting at 258lbs @ 24% BF. I am looking forward to learning a lot from all of you and contributing as much as I can.

Hurricane
02-01-07, 9:19 pm
...They call me Hurricane...been at this for 9 years now. Animal is who I am, it defines me. Struggle, victory, defeat, honor, truth; I live it. I'm recovering from an injury....was benching when my left pec tore...shit snapped and rolled up over by my bicep. Ended up having it surgically reattached, and now I'm waiting, counting the days, the minutes, the seconds until I can get back in the gym. My doc thought I was insane, telling me it would be awhile before I could use my pec. Shit, I can leg press and ride a bike with a sling. I have to, its all I know. It's who I am. Some people just don't understand. I praise this place, cause when I log onto it, I'm finally home, where I belong.

-Hurricane

super_size_me
02-02-07, 10:58 am
Hey brothers, my name's Barry. I'm 26, and new to bodybuilding. I've been in the military for 8 years now, and lifting on and off the whole time. I'm 5'8'', and 180 now at 10% bf. I wanna get up to 190 at 6%, so I got some work to do. I'm into volume training right now, I just love to lift weights. I would do it all day every day if I could.

..RaMPaGe..
02-02-07, 11:11 am
Whats up animals,
My name is Mike, or they call me Freak (but it looks like we have 2 or 3 of those already) I'm from Connecticut. I have been lifting seriously for only about a year or so. I enjoy reading the site already on my first day here.Thanks for the welcome and support already.

Korsan
02-02-07, 12:01 pm
Hey brothers Korsan from Houston here. I've been a long time follower of this website, and God am I glad that it's finally got a forum too. I'm very excited and looking forward to learning and teaching with you comrades around the world. I want to salute all the staff members at Animalpak, thank you for all the beautiful info and great packs, you guys rule. Keep up the excellent work.

Cronos
02-02-07, 6:58 pm
Maxes (old)

Age-18
Weight- 250
Height- 6'3

Squat- 465

DL- 500

Bench- 325

H.C.- 325

These are me at my best. Soon after I got these I fractured my vertebrate playing football in college. I wasn't able to lift for a full six months. Then I got more bad news, I had to have another back surgery. Well fast forward to today and Im back, only allowed to lift 25 lb dumbells. Im just glad Im able to lift at all. Dont even have maxes since I cant even do the main lifts right now.

Currently
Age-19
Weight- 207
Height- 6'3
BF%- 11%

BOO-YAH-KAH
02-02-07, 7:23 pm
A little intro. I'm 30 been lifting on and off since high school. Made small gains here and there but have gotten really serious within the last couple of months therefore I'm seeing bigger gains than I've ever seen before. Currently 6'4", 320... Strongest I've been in my life and continuing to get stronger. I've already been getting a good amount of motivation just reading the past articles and some of the forum posts.

My goals are purely strenghth and mass for now (I run nighclub security part time and the visual definitely helps), probably hit more cardio once I get to that point mentally.

I reside in San Jose, CA. Looking forward to sharing my experiences and gaining knowledge from you seasoned lifters out there.

Keep up the hard gains guys (ladies too)!!!

Stay up brothas!!!

(BOO-YAH-KAH!!!)

mattpatt
02-02-07, 9:05 pm
I'm 44 - married for 21 years - two daughters and in marketing and PR. I got into lifting as a necessity - Some three years I had blood pressure that was in the 198/127 range. A heart attack waiting to happen. I did the Body for Life routine and was religious to it ...... Went from 258 to 193 in 12 weeks ..... 44 waist to a 34 waist. Life was good, I got fit, but I wanted more ... the heavier I went the harder it was on my body - especially both of my wrists ..... I had tendinitis in both wrists .... At one point I couldn't write my name .... I was away from lifting for a year ...... Everything I worked for had dissipated ..... I wasn't at Square One, but I wasn't far away either ... Wrists are healthy and I'm back at it ... Have been at it for six months and have wandered aimlessly with a less than committed partner ..... I've just said the heck with it ....... I'm going heavy, I'm going to focus on me and getting big - Tonight there's a double feature - Animal Arms and Animal Chest - I can't wait ..... I look forward to absorbing your knowledge ....

never_2_big
02-03-07, 7:40 am
Sup guys, im gordo im from Australia, sounds like the lifting is hardcore over there so hopefully i'll learn a bit as i go. i've been liftin for a few years and hopefully on stage early next year.

peace out and stay hardcore

Dice
02-03-07, 11:32 am
Hey Bros,

I'm Bill, 22 years old, and fresh back from Afghanistan and new to the bodybuilding thing.

I lifted a little through high school but it was my army buddies that got me hooked on it, no gym I've been to since I got back is as hardcore as lifting in a mud hut overseas telling the cooks that you dont care what the "food limit" is cause you need to eat, but that life is over and now I'm learning how to balance it into the real world

Hope to share some good tips back and forth on here

BODYBUILDER532
02-03-07, 11:37 am
wussup Ya'll
Tony down in ft.worth TEXAS ,been lifting for 5 years 24 yrs old ,love working out! Starting to get into it to add some serious muscle on my frame!
Its great meeting yall and keep it up!!

ultimatefighter
02-03-07, 3:16 pm
sup bros.

Firedrake
02-03-07, 7:25 pm
HI, I'm 52, and did some shows back in my teens, but military service kind of messed me up. I've been trying to stay in the gym in the years since then, but had a couple of problems with tearing the left bicep at the elbow one year and the right quad at the knee two years later -- and no, neither one was from lifting. I let myself gain too much weight, and between that and a divorce after 23 years, got way off track. I'm looking for some serious inspiration and motivation around here, and will be happy to offer what I know from 30+ years in the gym.

PJC
02-04-07, 12:05 pm
Greetings all.
Age 44, originally from England. Now living in Pittsburgh PA. Lifted for rugby until an injury forced me to retire. Moved to US in '92 and got married, fat and lazy. Found out I was diabetic after a routine physical and had to do something about it. I've been lifting light for exercise and realised how much it used to be part of my life and how much I missed it.

Browsed the site a couple of days ago and had to signed up immediately. It's awesome, truely an inspiration.

Divorce has released the animal.

Until next time....

js71474
02-04-07, 9:17 pm
whassup bros! glad to be here! I am 32 and have been back into lifting for about a year. I played high school football and religiously trained for the duration I played. Then life took over and my training took back seat. Now I have finally come back to where I should have stayed. I train 6 days a week between 5-6:30a.m. and love every minute of it! I am new to forums of anykind but this one I had to be a part of. Thanks in advance for a place to come where everyone understands this obsession of ours, and for all the bros support!

Roland
02-05-07, 12:49 am
Watup my brothas...I been reading around alot on this site and just wanted to start my first post by introducing myself....my name's Roland from Cali. Right now I'm about 5'7 162 8% bf I been eating alot for the past 2 weeks because I was cutting before so now I'm tryin to gain some real mass back. I was 185-190 before, but with all this running I lost a good amount of fat, and prolly some muscle too. I just ordered Real Gains protein so hopefully it will work well. Just wanted to say this site is the best I've come across and right now I'm getting ready for some heavy deadlifts and this is where I come to hype myself up and get ready for my workouts...Keep it up guys!

-Roland

Big Rich
02-05-07, 9:39 am
Hi everyone - New to the board but not to the game.
I compete in strongman comps in IL, WI and IN in the Masters Div (old fart) and look forward to sharing info on here.
Stay Strong

Big Rich

Roach
02-05-07, 9:41 am
I just wanna say a big THANK YOU 4 what u guys are doin.I found so much support and inspiration,and learned so much.I'm 6'2" and 240 lbs. I've gotten a bit fat since i dropped 6 yrs of pro ball in terms of gettin a fat stomach but i also have a lil' bit of muscle goin on.Started liftin' 3 moths ago and my body always responds fast,cuz i've always been pretty big and heavy,thx 2 my genetics i guess.I'm tryin 2 keep it real but college and work leave me such little time or no time at all 4 a good diet and serious lifting.Anyway in time i would like to become as big as i can and keep at this lifestyle.Thx again.Peace.

JuicyJ
02-05-07, 10:26 am
ive been trying to stay in shape for about the last 3 years, at which i started at a weight of 140 pounds. i now am up to 181 as of yesterday. i want to thank animal for the mental portion, and for getting me excited and keeping me interested in becoming a beast. the pak rules!

Henis
02-05-07, 10:49 am
Hey everybody. I'm Henis, living in Fort Myers, Florida. 29 yrs old this Saturday. I have been training with a regular schedule for the past 3 years, although it has been hard with finishing school, work, and all that entails in a day. I don't have any bodybuilding aspirations per se, although I would like to try it just once, maybe a small local show, so I can go through and see what bodybuilders go through with dieting and all that, I understand it is quite difficult. I try to eat as healthy as I can, but to be honest, I have derailed from that path way too many times. I am here because this forum is the only one that I would be a member of, and to possibly learn more in all facets of training.

Tmac06
02-05-07, 1:20 pm
how you doin fellas

Names Tim, hailing from southeast Michigan, coldest block of nowhere to be found
19 years old college student, been lifting solid for 2 years, beginning when I was a junior in high school, to prepare for my senior year of varsity football
started off a 6'2'' 240 pound marshmellow. Lifting is still goin well today, bench comes real slow for me for some reason, squatting numbers went way down after a knee injury during the season that put me out for a buncha weeks junior year and and 2 weeks senior year
currently 6'3", around 220 around 18 percent bodyfat, lookin to keep adding size and numbers to my lifts, starting some cutting for some more definition
1 rep max lifts are as follows:
Flat bench -was at 225 (currently prefer dumbbells however, repping the 85- 90's)
Deadlift- 350
Squat- 250 (sad, went down big time)
Curl- 95
Dumbbell Military- 75's

firsthorseman97
02-05-07, 1:21 pm
What's up. The name Is Ryan. Had a great year in '06. Tipped the scales @ 153 to start the year. the lightest i'd been in years. I guess a divorce doesn't help. Got my head straight and now i'm heavier than ever (180). Its damn hard for me to pack it on so I'm quite happy with the gains. Also managed to put 40 lbs on my max. BP. Looking forward to learning from other's experiences.

Nick Hatfield
02-05-07, 2:21 pm
Hey guys, the name is Nick and I'm on here to share what insight I may have, and also to learn as much as I can from those older, wiser and smarter. I'm 19, live in Iowa, and I've powerlifted for a while with some success.
Bench- 390
Squat- 465
Dead- 525

That's all well and good, but I'm now angry at myself for getting fat. This will not be allowed. I'm in control of my own, and I've decided that I won't be fat anymore. So, by this summer, I'll be 215-220 and fucking ripped. I've started to bodybuild recently and cut and I'm down 3-4 lbs after a week and a half. Moving right along. Thanks for reading and giving a shit. I look foreward to getting to know some people on here. I already know who one is, Hatred on the other board, his name is Josh. Don't really talk to him, but have alot of respect for him. Later.

big man
02-05-07, 2:26 pm
What's up mates u got a new member!
I would like to say few thinks about me, I'm from Finland, I love bodybuilding I have been training about couple of years,but always I stop, but now I decided to don't stop.
I like very much this website, and I'm happy to be a member in this forum.
I hope to share with u guys our knowlege and advices because we all share the same love to this sport. As they say "TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE".
I never been member in some forum before, this is my first time so everything is new for me. Today was my first time to use Animal M Stak I hope that it works for me.
Ur mate Big Man.

MRG
02-05-07, 11:09 pm
hey guys, 22 year old male from Miami, FL getting ready to get back into the game. Last worthy stats were -

5'9 220 11% BF

Bench - 365 x 1
DL - 405 x 1
Squat - 405 x 1

Looking forward to a growing lifting community.

mattyo
02-05-07, 11:40 pm
what's up fellas, Name is mattyo, im from omaha, ne. I'v been interested in bodybuilding/power lifting for about 5 years. the problem is keepin my focus, and to go in the right direction. hope to learn a lot here, and to keep myslf motivated. check ya later--Mattyo

SizeMatters
02-06-07, 2:14 am
whats up brothers names steve but everyone calls me lusty...and im here to say that size does matter, ive been training seriously for about 1 year now and i cant say what the website has done to me...i can say countless hours re reading diary of a madman...the journey..god everything i know it all by heart practically i dont care what people say YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING POETS wrath machine the lad everyone you guys never seem to amaze me with the way you flow you words....training is my life... personally for me its the rage that has that has helped with my training....im 18 years old...and one of the greatest accomplishments i ever had... was that first day about 6 months ago when i beat my dad in an arm wrestling match...not gonna liek that was the best feeling of my life, made me feel liek i was a man. ...ive destroyed my goals for the summer...they were bench 315 curl 135 dead 405 and squat 405....its february boys and ive eclipsed every goal....lifting is something i could not live without... i love every aspect of the sport from going heavy during the winter and becoming strong the i ever though possible to having a great 6 pack in hot ass july (no longer the picked on fat kid) look i can talk on here foreve..... i love this life... anyone else feels the same I M me ill be glad to share my insite. aim :biglu5ty9688 or send me a PM

Strength and Honor

Joff the Beast
02-06-07, 11:34 am
Hi there Im Joff aka Beast,

Im a bodybuilder and love the lifestyle and dedication. I was skinny all my life and at summer 2005 I could stomach it no longer (I was 18 at 124lbs). I began lifting.

Im 20 years old, 5.8" 150 lbs. I want to be at 175lbs ripped.

My challenge is to battle against my ectomorphic genes but f*uck mother nature Ill be big and ripped.

Besides that I love music (especially 70s progressive rock) I play guitar. Im interested in how the brain works (NLP, Hypnosis...). I work in the IT field but will go back to school next autumn in the Health field.

Im from Quebec, Canada (yes english is my secondary language).

Big George
02-06-07, 2:50 pm
Man, I signed up for this forum, and haven't had a chance to post anything - two jobs, two kids, etc. F'in sucks!

Big George here - been away from the scene too long - in San Antonio, TX. I do most of my work at home or at the Brooks City-Base gym (was Brooks AFB) - they have a decent set of plates there, and the place is nice and quiet shortly after lunch...

I have lots of trimming to do - maybe you iron heads and help keep me to my word, eh??

Rossonero
02-06-07, 4:48 pm
Hi you all....
I have reading this forum for a while and decided to join you at it... I live down in the biggest city of the world, Mexico City, and I'm more a hi endurance trainer. I combined it with weight lifting. I hope that I can contribute to the forum, as it has done it for me....

Brute Strength
02-06-07, 10:00 pm
Yo, my name Zach my big bro gave me the nickname Kunta. I've always looked up to my big brothers who are 32 and 31, yes i know im 15 my dad got married had them then got married again and had me. My brothers both played sports and ive always wanted to be huge like them. So ive started out bodybuilding. I was up and down...wasnt real serious until 2 years ago, and now i work out, and my one brother keeps me in check since he's a personal trainer over at Golds Gym where i live, hes always down my neck Along with my dad. They were both boxers too so if i screw up. then my face will be too. So i never miss a days work with the weights. My dad also bodybuilds with me, I always have to top him...he always talks to me about his bodybuilding friends, and i wanted to show him up and be bigger than him which will take a while, but im ready for anything and always training hard

jpb
02-06-07, 10:02 pm
Hello!

My name is Jim Butler and I live in Chilliwack, British Columbia Canada. I am 40 years old and have been training for about 4 years. I am married and have five children. Training has benefited me physically, but even more so, mentally. I have a high stress life and find that the weight room has become a necessity.

I look forward to learning even more through these forums (which are great!).

jpb

kylespitfire
02-06-07, 10:40 pm
whats good? I'm 19 my names kyle ...i got into bodybuilding late 2005 after realizing i was a fat ass and needed to get off my fat ass and do something about it..now i train on the regular and get upset if i can't get into the gym ... I'm always down for a new supplement or a new protein shake recipe and//or meeting some sweet dudes who are as into lifting as i am that are in the new york area

CarpeDiem
02-07-07, 2:08 pm
Hello to all my brothers out there,
Let me start off by saying all of your posts and the articles found here on the pak have changed my life...Thank You.
My name is Jason I'm 19,and I currently attend Arizona State University. I've been lifting since I was about 14, fell in love with lifting and haven't stopped since. I gave up the party scene before school started this year because I knew it was time to get serious and I needed to prove somethin to someone. I've only been lifting, eating, sleeping seriously for about 2 years. Bodybuilding is life for me, so when I cheat at anything in bodybuilding, I'm only cheating in life. Thanks again for all your help and I can't wait to meet all of the other brothers.

HBD
02-08-07, 1:24 am
Wassup guys.. I'm from Hawaii and been lifting weights since 1982. Got into lifting at the local recreation gym. I'm 5'9" and weigh anywhere from 240 to 245 pounds. I compete in bench only since substaining a back injury in 1991.

I compete in WABDL and have been doing so since its start back in 1997. I've won the worlds championships 8 times. Its been a hell of a ride. I hoping to break 700 in the bench press this year. I have been chasing this number for years. In 1996, I was able to represent USA at the IPF world championship and finished in 5th place.

My best competition lift at 242:

w/shirt:
Sanctioned: 633
Non-Sanctioned: 650
Gym Lift: 750
raw:
bench: 500 2 x 6, 550 x 3

Thanks for the invite.

Tom
02-08-07, 5:23 am
I am so glad to see this up and running! Feels good to be here baby!!!!!

You all know my name. I hate trying to remember log ons and I was quick enough to secure it as well!

I've only been working out since 2001 and have been sort of a loafer until last year when everything clicked and I found the right regimen, bulked up and achieved some great goals! I live in Marysville Washington where I work in real estate. My gym is located in an unheated stall in my barn and I love it that way. For inspiration I have framed animal posters I ordered here hung every where and it really does the trick! I am 6' tall currently 248lb and cutting. I am 30% BF and wish I could say I had numbers like most here but I'll get there this summer.

My wife and I have a 6 year old and a 5 month old who I hope to be a good example for and as I like to say I hope to shield them from the rain under my pecs or triceps one day! I like outdoor activities, riding motorcycles, camping, shooting, whatever I just like livin'! I live on 5 acres so I get to spend alot of time chopping wood to heat the house and taking care of the horses that live in the next 2 stalls over from the gym.

Good to read all your hello's and I look forward to chattn' it up wit' ya' all!

-T

Nas
02-08-07, 5:43 am
Just another iron brother bustin his ass every day to make improvement.
Been waiting for this forum for soooo long!
Peace n respect to yall!

MyWar
02-08-07, 10:24 am
23 years old

Graduated college last May

Work in an office

At the highest weight I've ever been, and it feels great

Been lifting steadily, more or less, for 4 years; got really serious in the last year

The only time I've taken off in the past 2 years was to go on tour with my band (we've done the east coast three times, full U.S. three times, and Europe once... total of about 6 months overall)

Not looking to compete, just looking to be the strongest, leanest, and meanest dude at the gym.

Benny
02-08-07, 1:10 pm
Just a guick high to all, and to say that so far this site has given me some great info. Much appreciated to all for posting.
Me, I'm 35, 5'10" 220 lbs and been training for 20 years. Live in Toronto, Canada. It's a love and I have to admit that I have never taken more than a week at a time off in all those years. Love training and training hard, heavy and basic.

Ethics
02-08-07, 4:56 pm
never really been good with words. just one more animal joinin' the pack.

Nite
02-08-07, 4:58 pm
Hey! was up guys? Im from mexico cd, juarez border whit el paso TX so you can imagen wher i am,im 32 years old i wheight 185lbs trying to get to 220lbs. Im not a pro lifter not a rookie, i have train for like 2 years but had an accident now im back to the gym its been 4 months i have gained 1-1/2 inch on my arms for example but im trying to get mor mass get to my peak point, so here i am to learn from the best.......peace.

Pirate
02-08-07, 8:16 pm
Im from Sydney. Been lifting for 6 months - Im addicted. I got into it while training for a fire brigade physical test. I find myself sacrificing my cardio training to get bigger gains. I got a long way to go and a lot to learn but Im ready for anything.

Clippn
02-09-07, 2:06 pm
Whats up brothers? I am 23 and from Ohio. Currently I have been lifting for 5 years. It seems as if I just started. When I started I was a whopping 135 lbs... now I tip the scales at 190. I am a very hard gainer but I don't complain, I just work that much harder. I plan on continuing my gruelling workouts till I die. This is what I live for. I look forward to being part of the animal community.

JhonatanLB52
02-09-07, 2:36 pm
Yo, name is Jhonatan, from Falls Church, VA.
Height : 5'10''
Weight: 185
Body Fat: 10%
Experience: 3 Years of Serious Lifting
Bench: 275
Squat: 405

Hakuai
02-09-07, 2:39 pm
Hakuai here; 36 year old Latina and single mother of 3 from Michigan!!!

After letting life take hold and falling in to the monotony of daily life I let thing go. I have always had a huge respect for power lifters, in my eyes this type of discipline is definitely a combination or Art and Science. The ability to keep self-control, that type of strengths is something that I applaud and admire.

Power lifting has always been presented in my life, my grandfather, brother and friends are devoted athletes so I have no excuse for my lack of approaching the sport because in reality I do know what to do (well at least what is required) and I should have known better ;)

I am here to start what should have always been part of my being, to show others (especially moms) that it’s never too late to start. I have been told I have the physical structure to achieve greatness and that my friends in my path… I want it all

PennyWerf
02-09-07, 2:46 pm
What's up fellas? I'm located just south of Columbus, OH. I'm a big fan of universal products and can't wait to get more involved with this forum. I'm ready to step up my game, so a BIG thanks to everyone in advance for the information I'll learn from this site. I'll see you all around!

webghost
02-09-07, 2:49 pm
B here, 180lbs 6' age 36. I originally had fractured two vertebrae in a car accident(age 18.), I had always been in pain after that. Faster Forward about 12 years and I injure that same area of my back at work.
I was tired of the pain and people telling me to take it easy, and that I wouldn't be able to do this or that....I had never worked out before and weighed 150lbs. With a ton of hard work and a few years later I bumped up my weight to 200lbs and reduced my back pain tremendously.
It's been awhile since I lifted thanks to another injury....I refuse to let Murphy win, so I'm back to getting my ass in shape and feeling good again.
~B

Jonesy22
02-09-07, 2:55 pm
Hey everyone! I am 27, 5'10 205lbs. I plan on doing my first body building show in May. I am a Certified Fitness Trainer and a Specialist in Sports Conditioning and going to school for Physical Therapy. I have been lifting since I was 17 and love every minute of it!

shitkicker
02-09-07, 3:09 pm
Hey wassup, my name is Josh, I'm 20 yrs old, 5' 10" 195lbs. I have been lifting off and on since I was in high school but never really got to serious about lifting. Originally from Nebraska but I am currently serving a year long deployment in Balad, Iraq. On my 11th month and just got extended for another 5 so life sucks right now, but I am taking it head on by hitting the gym and transforming my body. Haven't had a steady program for lifting since I have been here but I'm on my fifth week of my six week program and I'm absolutely stoked about the results. My goals are to get big and ripped for my overall health and the one thing we all want, to look good naked:) so with that said, I know from the knowledge of the members here and my hard work and dedication it will be all possible.

Current Stats:
Bench: 285 x 1
Squat: 365 x 1
Deadlift: NA

Fiero199
02-09-07, 3:23 pm
Wassup everyone....a lil info on me...i've been lifting for almost 15 yrs...i started when i was about 11 or 12..my dad brings home a bodybuilding magazine from work and shows it to me..from then on i was bit by the fucking bug without even lifiting a weight...i consider this sport to be more like a discipline to me...there are so many lessons to be taught in this game but 99.9% of the people in this game are so vain they don't stop and realize the subtleties this game has.My strength comes from within and trascends my soul to my physical.I can go on for days about this...

oleswole
02-09-07, 3:47 pm
oleswole here..43 years with 15 years of gym time.Right now i'm a personal trainer for a big chain gym in boston.Injuryies are plaguing me at the moment but will be back in action soon.

PitBull
02-09-07, 4:03 pm
whats up people.. im new to the forum so im still tryn to learn how to use everything on here.. glad to see we have someplace to talk and share knowledge, hope to hear from a lot of you guys, i can always use some good tips and have a few of my own.. talk to ya soon..

PitBull

Adam82
02-09-07, 4:05 pm
Well I'm 24 years old and new to the game. I am a navy corpsman. I currently live in Hawaii. Lifiting to me is a great stess reliever and I love the feeling. I could use some good advice. I recently had surgery on my knee so I am hoping to rehab quick and get back to things!!!

born0withno0soul
02-09-07, 5:31 pm
hey guys, this is my first post in this forum. I have been reading this forum for a couple months now and never signed up because i just like to read what you guys have to say. I have been checking out several forums lately such as this one and bodybuilding.com and its quite clear that no one takes this lifestyle more seriously. I take mine serious so i hope i can learn many things throughout the days to come. Some things about me? I have been serious about bodybuilding for a year now. I started out a fat ass at about 250 lbs with no muscle at all because all i did was drink and eat every day. I have brought my life back together and found the iron at the gym and im hooked. Now i weigh 195 + or - 5 because my weight fluctuates so much. A couple of months ago i was at 13.2 % body fat and im 6 feet tall. Bench press max is 285. Legs are a little weak right now but that wont be case for much longer because my knee is healing quickly. My main problem is not in the gym but outside of it. Im still working to master my nutrition and its not easy. I look forward to becoming a real member in this forum and learning a lot as i go.

rennellsma
02-09-07, 5:45 pm
I am a 38 year old father of 2. I started lifting in the Marine Corps looking for an escape from it all. The bug has definately bit me. I am very much a hard gainer but I do it more for the time in the gym than anything else. The feeling you have leaving the gym is the biggest high you can get and the soreness the next morning is phenominal. ( although it keeps getting harder to get that feeling)

I have checked in on a few other forums BB.com and fizogens forum but got tired of the candy asses running their mouth like they have a clue. This is where I ended up. I have been reading this forum for a couple days now and you guys know your shit that is for sure. Keep it up!

Brooks89
02-09-07, 6:27 pm
Whats up felas? My name is Dustin but all my friends call me Bubba. Im 21 and from Myrtle Beach, South Carolina lived here my whole life. I have always loved to lift since I was about 12. I got into it because of football. Now I am tryin to start training for strongman. I plane to start competing in 2011 or so. I also go to college, working on getting a business degree. Thats about it. I hope to get a lot of help from this forum and to help me keep my eyes on the prize.

scuba_steve
02-09-07, 10:19 pm
Hey whats up everybody? Dont know what to say here really but here goes.
I am a 37 yr old man 6'1 200lbs 11.5% bf. I have been working my ass off for about a yr now to get stronger and more defined. Well the stronger is happening but the defined part is not goin as good as i had hoped. Stubborn ass belly fat covering up my hard work--I know diet diet diet but damn i like food. I WILL get there-- I am not fucking working my ass off at 5 in the morning for nothing.

Mammoth
02-10-07, 10:17 am
whats going on fellow brothers,

My name is Brian, also known as Mammoth. I am 23, live in Marrero, Louisiana.
been lifting for about 2 year now. I work as a civillian security officer with the Gretna Police Dept. looking forward to competing in wheelchair bodybuilding next year. Just busting my ass and paying my dues.

Newton
02-10-07, 10:58 am
How's it going, guys? You have a great site here. A little about myself, I'm 24 and living in Virginia. When I was 21 years old I was about 6'2", 140 pounds, mainly because of genetics and long distance running. I wondered into the gym about three years ago with a new goal, to put on as much mass as possible. Sadly enough, my first benching experience was struggling to get ten reps of 65lbs. I spent the first year making many rookie mistakes; I wish I knew back then what I know now. Three years later I weigh in at 190lbs at about 12% bf. I hope to learn a lot from this site and it's good to finally meet people that take the gym as seriously as I do.

lord boltron
02-10-07, 4:48 pm
hey guys, lord boltron up here in the frigid north, ontario canada, been busting my ass for the last 4 years trying to be everything i can, will continue to do so for the next 4, the next 4, etc. etc. loving the forum, its sweet to see so many people out there sharing this hardcore mentality, and i hope to get to know everyone, we all have some kernel of knowledge to share. And this is the big bowl of popcorn.

I dotn have much to say about myself, except that i get up at 4am to go to work, then i hit the gym, then i sleep. Between that i eat. NOthin else id rather be doing, plan on jacking my lifts up, stretching my shirts and pants tighter, and increasing the overall size of my shadow this year.

see you in the weightpile

rainwave
02-10-07, 8:28 pm
Hey guys, Rainwave here, and this is my first post in the AnimalPak forums. I'm 18 turning 19 next month, and I started lifting weights at age 15. I've gone from 125 lbs to currently 165 lbs 10 percent BF, and I'm 5'8". My goal is to reach 180 lbs solid, and from there we'll see where it goes. I look forward to meeting you all and being motivated by what I read here. Good luck, and train hard.

Take care,
Rainwave

gettin big
02-10-07, 8:42 pm
sup guys,im a 14 year old who lives in skiatook,oklahoma.im 5'11 148 pounds,ben lifting for about a year now and i love it.i started to get into the whey protein and the universal supplements about a month ago.
i started reading MD 2months ago and ever since then i have ben hooked.

Zkmertens
02-10-07, 8:57 pm
whats up fellas. Zac here from STL.
not here to bullshit
just here to get huge and offer any insight like the rest of you.
good to be a part of the brotherhood.

stay large
Z

SBunny
02-10-07, 11:15 pm
Something about me huh? Well im a girl (note the signature) and when my boyfriend decided to start training i didnt do the normal girl thing and complain and run the other way, i followed him into the gym. I live this life with him. I am in college and when other people hit the bar, i hit them gym... and its worth it.

Soldier
02-11-07, 12:24 am
Sup fellas -

Just joined the brotherhood here at animalpak, lookin forward to interactin with you guys. Name's Mike, I live outside of the D (Detroit), and also live at the gym. The only things that are up there with my love of lifting are my Michigan Wolverines, Detroit Red Wings, Pistons and Tigers. Y'all know that the Lions suck, big time. Thanks again to J-Dawg for the welcome post. Can't wait to get goin with you guys here in the brotherhood.

ExpertMode
02-11-07, 12:27 am
What up, here to let you all know some about me. High school student, looking to get huge like most. Don't make much small talk, or involve myself in the regular high school activities such as drugs, drinking etc, just wanna get started into this lifestyle. That's basically it.

Thanks for starting the forum, I know it's gonna help me a ton and I'll try to help out where ever I can.

CDOG
02-11-07, 1:02 am
My names CDOG !I never done no shows , I never powerlifted , I aint never been big ever. But I think , for I glimmer of a second that this 200 pounder is able to get some serious mass put on me, a muscle nobody. I aint never took a shit without a plan , so I been readin, lots of stuff . Then talk to lots of people . My first goal is 25 more pounds of muscle. Am I crazy ? I dont think so .

Testpolska
02-11-07, 4:59 pm
My names CDOG !I never done no shows , I never powerlifted , I aint never been big ever. But I think , for I glimmer of a second that this 200 pounder is able to get some serious mass put on me, a muscle nobody. I aint never took a shit without a plan , so I been readin, lots of stuff . Then talk to lots of people . My first goal is 25 more pounds of muscle. Am I crazy ? I dont think so .

Well bro if your crazy your definitly in good company. Hah

Zealz
02-11-07, 10:38 pm
Hey my Names Robert , im from michigan and my goals are simple, make my self a beast n get bigger, stronger, and faster.... I want to be a college football player and iam willing to do whatever it takes. I weigh 160 and im looking to get 11-12 body fat and to load my weight up with muscle and only muscle and to be all metro .... I have high goals and i hope to acheive them.

JH34PG
02-12-07, 1:34 am
whats good everyone, yall can call me J, im 21 years old from NY, but goin to school in miami and i love it... I love workin out but im a really hard gainer, i bust my ass and see results in the amount i lift, but body is gettin there...oh well, nice meeting u guys...

J

NeektheGreek
02-12-07, 5:06 am
What's up, everyone? I'm 18, 5'7 and 147 lbs. I've been working out for 'bout 2 years, but didn't get dedicated till the end of the last summer. I'm currently taking Quickmass and my goal is to reach a ripped 175 lbs.

I look forward to talkin with you all.

Peace
-NeekTheGreek

War Dawg
02-12-07, 9:31 am
Whats going on fellers, I'm 34 from GA and just coming off a shoulder injury (just before my first show). I started lifting 4 years ago, been down for almost a year. I've lost some but its coming back and I'm ready to kick ass.

stog another cog and let the low side drag

Conquistador
02-12-07, 10:34 am
Hey Fellas,

I just got done with my college football career last fall. I started to get back into MMA. I just got done cutting some weight. I am looking to through together a solid package to help with the MMA. I've been an Animal user since high school. Universal couldn't come out with any supplement to get me fired up as much as this website (they could secretly send me some Test and the original cuts though). I live in the quad city area for now.

Big_mal
02-12-07, 10:55 am
Whats poppin. The name is Mal...Im from LA but i live in atlanta now. Train at home and at golds off roswell road... Im 6feet and currently at 227. Been training for 6 years now.

OVERCOME25
02-12-07, 11:00 am
People know me as SIV where I am from. Been working out for 5-6 yrs on/off but am kickin it hard this year especially to see what I really got - ya know... ones true test of himself. At 5'5 and 135 lbs I am pretty proud of what I can lift with the smalll frame I was given. Max bench 300lbs - Dumbell curl 75lbs - Squat (Now) 285lbs - Military Press - 220lbs (so far) and so on.... Might not be too impressive to some of the BIGGER guys but keep in mind my size and weight ratio. I KNOW that I'll never be completely happy with my physique and will always want to challenge myself more. Bodybuilding is a tough sport and I am not in it for the show but rather for my own piece of mind in knowing what I can achieve when I step into that gym with one thing on my mind.... Showing those iron plates there not the only thing in the gym thats solid! Good to be here Fellas!

Wobbly knees
02-12-07, 11:25 am
My name's Wobbly Knees, and here's the lowdown on me. I'm only 15, but I'm obsessed with da iron. I'm 6'2" and I weigh 170, with 7% body fat. I don't really think of myself as a bodybuilder (yet), cause I ain't too big but im tryin like hell to change that. I started lifting last year, so im a noob lookin for tips. My goal for '07 is to up my bench to 230, put my deadlift at around 350, and hit my squat all the way up to 455. Giddyup. If there's one thing you should know about me, I'll tell you two. I love legs, after leg day I can barely walk for the rest of the night, and I can't climb my stairs without falling down. The other thing, I take what I want, and nothin stops my gains, in the last year, I raised my squat about 200 lbs and my bench 50 lbs.

Stats:
Weight: 170 lbs Squat: 400
Height: 6'2" Bench: 190

STANK
02-12-07, 12:41 pm
I'm from St. Louis as of now. I'm 23 and finishing up college. I've been llifting for sports since i was 13 and just recently changed up my lifting style. I'm here mostly to learn but also hopefully to teach too. I've been a personal trainer for 5 years now.

I lift because I can. I enjoy the pain i get from a tough as hell set. I like to push myself. The pupmp is one of the best feelings on this planet. I look forward to getting to know you all better.

mizzoueng
02-12-07, 12:56 pm
mizzoueng, I'm from St. Louis and I am getting back into the iron game.

I was held back for a year due to a ruptured sist in my knee and a serious back strain. Both absolutley stopped me from doing any lifting and it sucked.

I just got a clear to start again and I am starting out slowly. I am doing a hardcore routine, but the weights are startign out light to get myself used to them again.

I am an ex-strongman/powerlifter. I primarily focused on strongman and did a couple PL meets a year. I plan on getting stronger and getting back into the strongman scene. My goal is to be strong enough in August to maybe try a meet.

I'm 25, 5'11", 255. You want to know anything else, PM me.

meyham
02-12-07, 3:29 pm
everyone doing alright? Im 5 11 265. I live in arkansas. I own a concrete company. Im just now trying to get back into the gym. I have been down since Dec. I had to get 2 pins and 2 screw in my ankle. I have never competed but it is something i do want to do.

uthinkuknowme
02-12-07, 4:37 pm
Just saying whats up to everyone. First day on here and trying to check everything out. Final semester in college then heading into the Army as an Infantry officer. Hopefully Ill still have some time to hit the weights.

Argos
02-12-07, 5:07 pm
What's up everybody...Name's Jake...but friends call me Argos, college nickname. Just chilling here in Panama City paying my dues and earning my keep. Been lifting for 6 years now and I know it is what I was born to do, probably will never take me any where but I was never the one to quit. 5'11"...245...not anywhere close to where I want to be but I getting there, slow and steady. Take it easy ya'll...

For the persistence and pain...

Sweatshirtguy
02-12-07, 5:15 pm
Just a What's Up from the Sweatshirt Guy

brandonharvill
02-12-07, 5:44 pm
Wattup boys. Friends call me Big B. Right now I'm crashin' in Orlando, doin' the college thing. I'm scrapin' ceilings at 5'11", crushin' carpet at 230lbs, and scarin' off the females with a frightening 33% bodyfat. Yeah, I'm a fat-ass, say somethin'! (J/K) Not for long tho, as of last week, I decided to tighten up the diet, amp up the cardio, and before long, I'm gettin' a nickname for each ab muscle. Heard! NEwayz, I look forward to any advice I can get from guys with at least 17" arms. PEACE.

thomas
02-12-07, 5:48 pm
Howdy all from SouthTexas! I used to lift regularly but got a cushy control room job and work a rotating shift schedule. Began working out again about a week ago. I decided to come here where the people are real for advice!

dsquared
02-12-07, 5:49 pm
Height: 6'3
Weight: 174 lbs
Origin: Boston, MA
Current: Baton Rouge, LA @ LSU

About me... lessee... senior year of high school I got myself really into lifting, got up to 200 lbs. and then stopped. After a whole summer of nothing, and a first semester of nothing, I dropped back down to where I started at about 170.

Started lifting again last week seriously, eating 3400-4000 calories a day, sleeping 8-9 hours a night... and after week one I gained 4 lbs. Currently taking Animal Pak, Creatine Monohydrate, and Whey Protein.

I know its a long road, but my goal (by the time I graduate - I think its do-able in 4 years) is to hit around 230-240, an old-school Dave Draper physique.

cobbins
02-12-07, 6:26 pm
Hey

Im Cobb but somehow managed to get the nickname cobbins.
Im 20 and from MN now currently going to school in Fargo ND.
Always had an interest in bodybuilding cant place when I started following the sport, been lifting off and on since I was about 15 Id say. Happy to be part of the FORVM

JoshuatheGreat
02-12-07, 8:57 pm
Name is Josh as my screen name implys.
the screen name comes from when my friend smashed my head in a grate, so the name kinda stuck.
Married and I have a 2 year old son.
I'm 26 years old
weigh 190 - 195
height 6 feet

I have been lifting off and on since 13. Last march is when I got serious about it. When I started last march I weighed 165 - 170, I haved gained quite a bit of weight and strength since then.

current stats
bench 245
squat 260 ( I know, it sucks, I'm working on it)
dead lift 275 x 3 (never maxed)

I would just like to say that I am very glad to have found this site. I've been lurking for a little while and have already learned a few things.

Pearce
02-12-07, 9:00 pm
Hey, my name is Pearce, im from toronto, 21 and been training for 3.5 yrs, im going into my first bb competition in may

im a student full time, i work for the city and i just got married back in september to my lovely wife.

i caught the bodybuilding bug when i gave up drugs, cigarettes and alchohol a while back, now the only thing i am addicted to is iron, one time i had to pay 17 bucks for a day pass at 4 am after being up all day working and at school and dealing with some stupid drama, i got my chest workout in and i was satisfied. when i was going out the door at 330 am from my parentsin laws to go to this gym they were al like, what the hell are you doing you crazy fuck its almost 4am. long story short i hit my best record on the bench of 455 for 2 reps. best workout ever and it was worht every penny.

bodybuilding transformed my life. theres no going back, only forward, to the next workout.

Webbey
02-12-07, 10:48 pm
well, people these days call my Webbey. Probably because my last name is Webb!?! I'm 22, livin' in Pittsburg, CA. I have been lifting on and off since I was a kid but got serious about it last July. Right now my stats are nothing impressive but as follows:

weight: 160ish
height:6'1 maybe 6'2
max bench: 165 but should have 170 tomorrow hopefully!
hack squats: 295 I haven't done reg. squats in a while due to bad knee and ankle injury!

that's pretty much all the good stuff. I gotta say though I'm looking forward to getting all kinds of information from here. I need to gain some weight badly even though I've already gained 12 pounds.

PuritySaint
02-12-07, 11:25 pm
My name is Krystle.

I'm a 20 year old Canadian girl who just moved from Halifax, Nova Scotia to Calgary, Alberta. Its been one hell of a change.

I'm a pro wrestler and have been all over Canada and some parts of the US with my profession. Its been amazing.

I've always been a gym go-er but up until recently I just stuck with cardio and circut training. I was the whimp who didn't want to start off infront of all the accomplished or atleast some-what conditioned weight lifters. I've shed that fear in hopes of getting into the best shape of my life and hooked myself up with a personal trainer. A few of the guys I wrestle with suggested the Animal products and they have definatly helped in a big way with training, I've really noticed a difference between the 1st month of training with no supplmentation and this current month. I've started thinking about getting into some type of fitness/bb competition possibly next year with the way my results are starting off. I never thought that would be a possibilty for me, I was always the slightly chunky girl on the card.

Currently I'm at 5'4", 160lbs, 28% bf.

I'm looking forward to reading your expieriences, sharing my own and getting to know some of you.

TheIcemanHoltz
02-12-07, 11:44 pm
hey brothers,

My name is Adam, or you can call me Iceman which relates to my job...i'm relatively just a beginner compared to the veterans on this site, but i started my journey in this game nearly only 3 and half years ago; my freshman year of college. Ever since this i have followed the ANIMAL logs, journey, and product line to get me on the right path in this enduring, learn as you go game, and needless to say, that this site has it all; and I look to it every morning before i go at it with the iron...

My passion is definitely in the gym, redefining myself, for me and no one else... no matter what they think of me, the ONES that do ask me "what do i get out of pushing myself to the edge day in and out gets me", and "why do you want to get so big?" ... will never understand, they just don't realize the desire and hunger for more and more weight every time entering the gym, or even just gunning for that next rep that you didn't get the previous lift. This is what i'm about, and it's certainly what ANIMAL has re-enforced in me... the "Go hard, or go Home" mentality sticks with me inside and outside of the gym; always looking for a way to find the Animal in myself that much more.

Some say i'm insane, many don't understand my commitment to not missing a day... "the Balls to the Wall" attitude: that's what i love about being about to be a part of a forum such as this one; where you my brothers share the same intensity i share for this sport.

I'm definitely looking forward to hearing the insights of many other Animals out there, and hopefully i can help shed some light for others... so don't be afraid to get at me with anything; because in the end the sharing of knowledge is infinitive; but it's what we all do with the knowledge that will help define us and others in this game

Fullblownchaos22
02-13-07, 12:20 am
Hey guys just stopped here to see what was going on and introduce myself. I have been working out for a while and now just began using supps. At the moment i am at a bulk stage trying to gain as much mass as i can only being 5'4". i am ready to be an "animal" right now i am eating to no end and heavy training consistently for about 3 hours a day 6 days a week.we'll see how it goes.
Right now supp free my stats are as follows
height: 5'4
160lbs
bench-250
squat- 305(ass int he grass style)
leg press 435

hoping to seriously increse these numbers for next year.

Shark
02-13-07, 12:23 am
Sup guys,

People call me shark because I used to street race a lot a few years back. They said I moved like a shark so it stuck.

I used to lift a lot in my teen years. I broke my back and tore a hole in my chest when I was 19. Gained weight from sitting around healing. Started back up about 9 months ago.

Current bench:320
Military press : 220
DB curl: 75 ez bar curl: 155

live2lift
02-13-07, 12:34 am
Whats up brothas. Like my name says, I live 2 lift. I have been training ever since high school(about 13 years)...damn I am getting old. I have competed once 3 years ago (4th place) and I plan on competing this year hopefully two times. Bodybuilding is the greatest sport in the world and I look foward to not only learning but also contributing to the forum with any info I can pass along to help out a fellow lifter. Peace.

Greg
02-13-07, 8:07 am
What's happenings brothers.

Name's Greg and I'm a born Sweden, currently living in Copenhagen, Denmark due to studies.

I'm not sure of my personal bests in any lift, since I do not do them (due to having to spotter). I've done 100kg on the bench once. And I do believe that I can take 100kg+ on the squat and about around 150kg with the deadlift.

I've already lost 30kg, still going strong with my diet, due to my goal.

My goal is to stand on stage withing 2-3 years. That's a goal I think I can manage.

870pilot
02-13-07, 9:38 am
for many reasons – health, pride, getting back in shape – i decided at age 48 to become my best body wise ever. i've been lifting and doing cardio – heavy bag, speed bag, crunches and pushups – since october and using animal pump and the animal multi. being 5-7 at 190, i need to lose a small spare tire around the waist cause i can feel some abs getting tighter underneath the fat. one reason i joined this sitewas for the inspiration as well as the information. i pretty much work out alone, so getting a mental "pump" now and then really helps me.

Mo-rican
02-13-07, 10:28 am
Nothing much to say, I am 330lbs 6'2", 22% body fat. Just started training 2 months ago. Trying to get down to 260lbs. Great to see this forum and to be a part of it. I will be around bros.

-Later

Pod
02-13-07, 1:24 pm
My Name is Pod and I am from Wakeman Ohio. I have been hitting the gym hard for about 4 years. I recently got into a bad atv accident and broke my neck in 3 places. I am lucky to be alive and now that I can go back to the gym after 5 months, I want to step up my workouts and I think this forum is going to help me out. Later on Brothers

The Rev Ross
02-13-07, 2:11 pm
Brothers... The Rev here. 26, almost 27 years old. Started lifting age 14. Then I weighed 125 and couldn't bench press the 45 lb bar. Now, almost 13 years later, I'm 205, benchin 315 for my working sets and am much bigger and more powerful. Did the college athlete thing with Gymnastics and cheerleading where I started finally putting on real size and strength gains. Now I live and work in Florida. I'm a preacher by trade, but a bodybuilder in heart and soul. If only I could find a way to get paid to lift. I'm workin to shed some extra baggage around my midsection while at the same time trying to get my numbers up all around. By October I really hope to be throwing at least 405 up on my bench and bigger numbers all around in the gym. I'm short (5 foot 9.5) so my hopes are to gain the size and strength to really show the world that I am serious about my passion.
Been checking out Animal for months now, been a silent observer learning from you, the brothers of iron, and have decided to break the silence, to become an active and visible member of the Animal brotherhood. Glad to be a part of you guys, and look forward to sharing the suffering ties of iron that bind us all together. But for now, it is time for me to wrestle with gravity at the gym. Squats are calling my name

So Fresh 007
02-13-07, 2:12 pm
Name: So Fresh 007
Years Liftin: 3
About Me: Im a senior in high school I have a job at a local pizza place but other the respect i get at work very few ppl understand why i do what i do or why i leave work at 12 at night and instead of partyin with the dudes from work i head to the gym for a night of partyin witha squat rack and leg press. Protein shakes at work instead of beer? no one really knows y hell i dont even kno y im this dedicated but im 6'3 225 and my lifts are around : Bench-325 Squat- 420 Deadlift-395 and Power Clean- 225...... but i really am happy to have found a website taht is filled with people just like me.... KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK........ ANIMAL CUTS IS THE GREATEST SUP EVER INVENTED

Ricky P
02-13-07, 2:37 pm
Yo fellas, what's going on? I was pumped to check my e-mail to see a Forum got started. I played baseball through my last year of college, didn't get picked up through the draft so I'm moving on. I started lifting pretty serious for about a year and a half now. I'm real new compared to most of you here, but I love it. My only regret is waiting until now to be as serious as I am. I'm starting to educate myself as much as possible about nutrition because I want to transform my body. I'm at 6'1 - 200lbs. I'd love to drop to about 193-195 with the least amount of body fat that I can have. Right now I'm on the Pak and the Pump, and thinking about getting Cuts after this. I'd like to lean up as much as I can. Anyway, like everyone I've got goals - I'd love to improve my body as best I can, and I love the discipline it takes because not a lot of people understand it - but that's why I'm here because I'm sure all of you do.

bklusa1
02-13-07, 4:10 pm
Just wanted to give a shout and say hello. I'm from MD, been lifting for about 4 years (with a couple breaks in there)... I'm always reading up on techniques and nutrition and think it's great that the forvms are finally here. In the beginning it was more lifting and eating however but as of the past year or so been taking nutrition very seriously. Good to be here. Peace.

Bishop13
02-13-07, 5:06 pm
I am 31 years old and live in the wonderful state of Iowa. I have been lifting for about 10 years and have started bodybuilding about 3 years ago. I am 245 lbs and 5'9''. My body fat is rougly 22% and I am in the process of cutting (not too much success) and trying to get down to around 10%. Any help would be great.

dyskee
02-13-07, 6:02 pm
hi brothers iam an 18 year old animal i have 17 inch arms a wide back but iam lacking the round thick delts and the abs but iam trying to reach my goal and iam an egyptian byye

Hans
02-13-07, 6:08 pm
Hans here, Livin' since 5 years in Victoria, Canada. I was borne in East-Germany. I am training now since 4 years but really started to focus on bodybuilding about a year ago... well that's it from me... peace

Hoots13
02-13-07, 6:22 pm
Hey fellas. Hoots here. Had the email notice of the forum startin sittin in my file for a while now. Forgot to register. My bad! Got some readin to do!

I'm a 40 yr old sports freak, but by no means a pro. Me and my 3 amigos I grew up with will compete in anything. Been liftin seriously for 18 mos now. Time caught up to me awhile back and I tore up my rotator playin 3rd (this happened in June of that year). Played out the season (what, and miss the tournament!) and got it scoped over the winter. Doc said min 4 mos rehab...I was playin basketball in 2! Swore I would never go under the knife again, started liftin to strengthen the joints. Caught the bug big time! Where was this 25 yrs ago?

6'0" 215lbs bf?, need some? I have extra!

Serious goals require serious answers. Hope to find them here.

Medford
02-13-07, 8:31 pm
I am Medford...internet legend. Maybe some of you know me already.

WHY CAN'T WE HAVE AN AVATAR!?!

ArmyAthlete34
02-13-07, 8:39 pm
Here is a little bit about me. I started weightlifting when I was very you probably about the 5th grade with my dad in our basement and ever since then I can't stop hitting it hard in the gym. I remember when i reached my first big goal in weightlifting I wanted to squat 135 and I finally did it. I was definately hooked. My senior year of high school I squated 530 I haven't been that happy in a long time. I play college football and the position I play is running back I am 5' 11'' 225 pounds with an 11% bodyfat looking to lose a little big of that fat. I Joined the military a couple of months ago and I go to basic training this summer I am in the infantry but I will be back by football season next year. Keep up the good work animalpak you guys have been an inspiration especially when the times get tough.

Timmy301
02-13-07, 8:56 pm
Tim from Illinois here. I seen the E-mail and said man! another weight lifting forum? But then I thought to myself these dudes are freakin' animals so I got to check it out! So, here I am. Ill be 37 in March been lifting on and off all my life.Im in the construction business so having some usefull strength sure does make life easier!

MuscleTension
02-13-07, 9:21 pm
Hey, my names Rick. Im 17, 6ft, 265lbs. I am trying to make lifting a lifestyle. I got interested through football, and watchin worlds strongest man. I love lifting, and want to push myself as far as I can go. Need to work more on chest.
Squat-405
Deadlift-515
Clean-240
Bench240

The Prodigy
02-13-07, 10:28 pm
whats happenin brothers. i live just outside of detroit..i work for the state doing WIC. i got into lifting bc of a friend of mine in college. only been in the game for about 6 years. always looking for better methods/advice/techniques that i can utilise to improve my style.

this site has been more than invaluable. Live the life brothers.

whats up guys, alway lookin on how to better myself

AggieLaxin09
02-13-07, 10:52 pm
What's up guys......I've been out of the game for almost a year now due to a shoulder injury that resluted in surgery this past summer. But I'm getting back into it and it's been a rough road to recovery. I'm a lacrosse player from PA and train for the pure joy and intensity. I don't do competitions or anything like that, I just love being in that weight room. Theres no other way then the "ANIMAL APPROACH" to the weights!

ninku10
02-13-07, 11:06 pm
Hi Fellas,

I am from singapore. Though it's a small island between malaysia and indonesia but we train as tough as any other guys here. : ) I am 26 this year and i weigh around 73kg at 1.83m. These previous months has been the most fruitful months of all. My body started to respond to the supplements and training. This might not sound anything special to you guys but my body has not gain or loss a single ounce for the past 2 years. I used to weigh around 76-77kg 5 years ago before i entered into the university. After i leave the army (compulsory in singapore), i worked in a bakery factory to earn for my tuition fee for university. The working hours was crazy, i had to work from 8am to around 10-11pm every day except the weekend and i only had 2 meals the whole days. Well you can guess what happen next. My hard earned weight dropped from 76 to 66kg. Ever since, i only manage to add 3 more kilograms to my body.
I started to experiment with some suplements around last november. I took ON whey, animal stak2 and animal pump. Though i did not gain any weight but my pump and energy level has drastically improved. I never knew i can respond to supplement because i used to take creatine once or twice(a few years back) and i did not even retain any water in my body.How sad.
For this past 3-4 months, my weight finally started to increase. I guess alot of factors come into play. I still take ON whey but have since changed to shock therapy (which i think is better than AP) and started on a 8 weeks cycle on JW. I also included a special blend of cottage cheese,banana, yohurt and whey powder which i took every night. I could never have been happier since i make all this changes. My training also changes recently after i bought 'Arms' from the animal training series. It is very inspiring to see how an animal train. I will get the 'chest' dvd in my next order from bb.com.
I am so inspired right now. Sorry for such a boring intro about myself. My body is begining to respond. Thanks the gym god if there's one. I hope you guys train like an animal too. Good luck on all the training.

Armyof1
02-14-07, 3:31 am
23 years old and the last four spent in the Army. Still small fries now, 5'8" 180, but I'm gonna push myself up to 200-205 during the year I'm spending here in Baghdad and we'll see just how far I can go from there. The Army saved my life but lifting has changed it. I've never felt more alive. I'm currently taking the Pak, Stak 2 and M Stak. I get the rest of my needs through 5-6 meals a day and 6-7 hours a week in "the ghetto." If our little rickshaw gym out here isn't hardcore, I don't know what is. I'll never complain though.Thanks for being real brothers, I look forward to growing with you and from you.

rjs
02-14-07, 9:09 am
hey bro's. rjs here. Male, age 31, from somewhere in the caribbean. working as a programmer at a bank. been lifting for 2 years and asking myself every single day why the h*ll I haven't started sooner. never knew the iron game was so much fun. enjoying every bit of it.

looking forward to interact with and learn from you all

peace

Italian_13
02-14-07, 9:24 am
Hey fellas hows it goin'? Names Italian_13, but you guys can call me E if ya want. I'm a sophomore in college (Central Michigan University) . My major is health fitness with a minor in entrepreneurship. I plan on opening up a gym once I graduate and do my own personal training. I have been lifting weights for almost 4.5 years. I plan on doing 2 bodybuilding shows this summer (June 2 and June 9). Once I get my shit together I might post up some pictures and I'll be asking for a lot of advice. Alright, I see ya all in the forvm!! PEACE

yazzfloot
02-14-07, 12:13 pm
Sup guys, my name's Sam. I currently live out in Orangevale, CA. I'm comin off a few injuries and i've gotten really out of shape. As you can see in the sig, it was a different story but now i'm here to get bigger, better, and competetive. Before I didn't have the confidence to compete but now i'm looking back and regretting that I never went the whole way. Anyways, i'm here to keep motivated by all you guys, I know that this is THE place to get inspired from. So don't let me down guys, i'm gonna be coming to you with all questions for all things. You guys are my life from here on out. Haha yeah, no girlfriend, not now at least. They never seemed to understand what this sport was about but that's the TYPICAL girl for ya. My life consists of just a few things: The Lord, my family, my food, my workouts, and my job. I like to keep it simple. I'm a mechanic by trade. So if anyone wants to hit me up for any questions if ya ever want, go right ahead but try not to keep that the focal point of our conversation as i'm here to pump. Anyways, i'm gonna go get warmed up and workout for a few hours, ooh yeah, I don't train at a gym, not yet at least. I train at home with all my personal weights. I got kicked from 24 and i'm in search of a good gym. Anyone know of any good ones around here by any chance? It'd be much appreciated. I hope to run into opportunities to talk to each and every one of you.

Keep me motivated guys.

BIG45s
02-14-07, 12:13 pm
Here for one reason. To find serious people who are serious about lifting and don't swallow bandwidth with pointless nonsense. I have been in and out of game for years with my breaks being the result of injuries. I have been looking for a "home" where I can kick back with people who trade ideas, debate, and share experiences but without all the bullshit that seems to frequent other forums. I am a Universal product user specifically Flex and Pak and have had what I feel are decent results with joint issues and general well being. Looking forward to being a member of the "Brotherhood".

Peace

BIG45s

95coupe
02-14-07, 12:20 pm
Whats up names 95coupe. I came here to learn more about to get better advice on my workouts as well as keep up with the bodybuilding world. Just hoping to learn and hopefully contribute when i can. I am tired of these sites where it is nothing but nutswingers and useless banter. Just want to lift.

jsaan
02-14-07, 12:45 pm
Hey,

I am 37 year old copywriter from India.

Been working out for 2 years but do not have any results to show. Started on creatine, glutamine, and xenadrine efx around 3 months ago and got some results in chest and shoulder areas. Biceps are 12" :(

I was an alcoholic for 9 years and was looking for ways to recover testosterone levels and my gym coach told me look up Animal Stak 2 and M-Stak...

Well here I am.

Cheerio.

---
Jitender Saan
http://willyousponsorme.blogspot.com/

jules4465
02-14-07, 5:07 pm
I am a 32 year old mother of 5. My children are ages 12, 9, 4,3, and 1. As you can see my last three children are right next to each other. My one year old will be 2 in March. My reason for being on this website is because my husband uses it and he said it will be helpful in ideas to help me lose the weight from having three kids in three years.

Christian
02-14-07, 5:38 pm
Name is Christian,
Joined the site cause I have no one to bounce ideas off of or learn from. Styx, use to be what they called the 5'11" 155lb 22year old kid i was less than 3 years ago. After first giving up coke, then alcohol and a year ago smoking, I needed a new chalange to keep me ocupied. I lift in my Back yard in Phx AZ because I dont need distractions but I am totaly new to this. With my new drug free life I have been able to change everything, I am now 180 and ready to put on some real size and take this city by the balls

thanks for the help,

Christian