PDA

View Full Version : Yo Fellas, Introduce Yourself...

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

ABE257
02-14-07, 5:49 pm
My Name Is Abel....27yr Old From Lemoore, Ca...i Am An Auto Mechanic...and Ive Been Into Body Transformation For About Going On 7yrs Now...i Have Lifted On And Off And Have Not Been Hard Core About It Till Now...i Am Going To Soak Up All The Knowledge I Can From All Of You Here And Hope Some Of My Knowledge Will Help Others Also...i Am Going To Police Acadamey In June And I Want To Be Built Like A Freight Liner...so That I Look Intimidating When I Step Out The Patrol Car To Nail A Scum Bag....lol...thanks For Having Me Here...peace To All

Polar Bear
02-14-07, 5:56 pm
What's up to all the Animals out there. A few quick things about me... First the job, I'm in law enforcement and I'm a trainer at my gym just for kicks. I do love the field I work in. There are some outstanding men and women in L.E. My side job at the gym is something that I do purely for enjoyment. There aren't any true animals there besides me and my training partner, but I believe in speading my knowledge to promote a healthy lifestyle. When it comes to giving advise I stear clear of what we do on the Forum and keep it safe for the old folks. But when it comes to my mind set in the dungeon, I'm cold and focused. Hence the "Polar Bear." It something in my personality, it holds true except when I'm around my family and friends. Glad to be a part of the PAK.

USMC_Muscle
02-14-07, 6:50 pm
Whats up. Im a Marine stationed in Iraq. Im in the Infantry and I do work everyday. But that dont stop me from going to the gym everyday either. I have been lifting now for bout 19 yrs. I love this sport and being in the gym. There isnt anything like it in the world, just you and the iron.

philroy
02-14-07, 9:37 pm
whats up, names philroy- sorta a play on words w/the last name- anywho.
been training for 4 years off and on, first comp this year.
tired of all the slapjaw banter from the fitness gurus who cant back up or dont try to.
if you're gonna preach something, use it for yourself as well.

glad to be here... i'll try and make my time and words worthwhile

NFLD JimBo
02-15-07, 12:53 am
so yeah i guess im sort of new to the whole training thing (comparably speaking). I turned 18 in Nov. Im 5'10 200lbs, and started training going into grade 11 (2 years ago as of last sept)

And i love every fucking minute, ahah i guess its turned into an obsession, ill be cutting in 2 months to about 180-185 at the most because im already real lean for the most part, and i hope to compete within the next year or so

reppin Petawawa Ontario

Originally from Mt.Pearl Newfoundland

Nightshift
02-15-07, 2:20 am
What's up brothers. The names Rob. I'm from just outside of Toronto, Canada.

Been in the Iron game for about 15yrs now. Started lifting in High School and it took a hold of me almost from the get go. I've had my fair share of ups and downs over the years. Got caught up in the "How much can ya bench" mind set when I was younger, and now have the bad shoulders as a result. I'm by no means an expert, but I hope all the knowledge and experience I've gained over the years will prove useful for some of you.

wilks
02-15-07, 3:58 am
I'm 23, I just started a new career, I'm not talking about the one in Law Enforcement, but the one in the weight room. That is I have been "lifting" for about 8 years now; however, this is the real beginning. My goals are to become a true powerlifter with a definition, so I'm not talkin' bulk mass. I'm lookin' for good cut lines and the strength that would make most average guys piss their fuckin' pants. A little more about me, like I stated I just began my new career as a part time Corrections Officer and Sheriff's Deputy, which should be my life but that is nothing compared to being "married" to the iron. Mainly my goal by joining this forum is to make sure I have a place to go to ask questions on lifting techniques, different lifts, and programs instead of asking the so called "trainer" chick at my gym. Also, I needed good place to find out about the different supplements and what kind of changes that come from using them.

In short fellas I look forward to reading ur posts and getting info that will really give me a leading edge, especially when comes down to the good triumphing over the bad. Peace!!

matt555
02-15-07, 9:46 am
Hi, I'm 23, still a student, preparing to take my diploma in economics (management) in a couple of months. I've been lifting for around a year and I'm loving it. I love lifting big weights and that's the reason I' m here. In the past I tried Animal Cuts and liked it and now I'm checking out M-Stak for the first time.

Big Brad
02-15-07, 12:19 pm
Big Brad here from The good ole Flint Michigan. never competed but just recently became interested in competing. Im 20 years old and my whole life ive lifted weights for girls, sports, or for respect. But now i realize that all those things are pointless. and the only way i can achieve anything in this sport is if i do it for myself. Peace

TAT 70
02-15-07, 12:26 pm
Hi i`m TAT 70 .
I`m 37 yrs old & compete as an U105KG Strongman in the UK.
This is the start of my second yr of real training.
I made it to the Britains,Englands & the UK Finals last yr.
I`m not strong,just lucky with the events they chose.
I`m injured at the moment with my hamstrings & neck.
Hopefully sort them & it`ll be onwards & upwards.
Looking forward to all the good advice i`m going to
recieve.
PEACE !

ecschacht
02-15-07, 2:24 pm
what's up fellas, my name's evan. i'm new to the sight and like everyone else i'm just looking for advice here and there to get bigger, stronger, and faster. i've been lifting hard for the past 5 years and i'm still putting on weight. give me a shout anytime. i look forward to meeting new motivated lifters.

kylejones45
02-15-07, 4:10 pm
damn, can't believe its taken me this long to find a great forum. This place is the shit as is their products! I'm 20 years old weighing in at around 190 lbs at 5'9" 12.5% bf! I've been training for around 6 years. I fell in love with it in high school powerlifting and its been my addiction ever since!

Stan
02-16-07, 10:39 am
Hey fellas this is Stan. A little about my self. I like things plain and simple. I'm 22 years old living in Limerick PA, and I have been lifting for about a year and a half, but let me reassure you, this isn't some passing thing. Since I have started lifting I live and breathe this shit. I can't get enough; the soreness and of course the gains. Everyday I wonder why I didn't start earlier. I like the hard work and I love the payoff. I'm a big reader and I like to learn all that I can. Because let me tell you brothers its a simple equation. Hard work + Know-how = Gains. Self improvement....its just plain and simple.

CorpPunishment
02-16-07, 11:53 am
Hey. I'm from MN and this forum is a long time coming. I've been a faithful customer and reader for some time now.

I'm not a huge guy by any stretch, but I lift hard and I love the gym and I find the articles on this site really motivating. I owe Animal a lot of credit because about a year ago I fell off the lifting wagon pretty hard. I became a fat pig... My wife is a total hottie and gym freak... I had become the fat guy with the hot wife.

I came across Animal and started reading the articles and I was quickly reminded about why I use to love the gym so much.

Thanks bro's!

MAUI BOY
02-16-07, 12:23 pm
Wassup fellas my name is Ben 30 yrs. old living in Gilbert Az. from Maui HAwaii. Got bit by the iron bug when i was 18 yrs. old never stopped lifting since. Decided to take a few months off to heal from injuries. probably the longest three months but I'm finally back. Will be looking forward to read and share some information with everyone. peace.

turbo
02-16-07, 5:00 pm
yo fellas, turbo here, I read all the posts and have come to one conclusion. I maybe the oldest on these threads @ 39 going on 40 W/3 kids. someone prove me wrong!!!!!!! You all talk about no money w/college, put yourself in my shoes just trying to keep up with you young guns. Remember I came from the days of just plain ole creatine and a good deit.

mikejones1
02-16-07, 5:02 pm
thought id make my first post here introducing myself
Im brandon, 21 years old from ny. im currently in the Marines 0311 grunt, im getting out in 6 months, was in haiti in 04 fallujah iraq in 05 and ramadi iraq in 06, just got back in october. i worked out during these deployments when i had time on and off. Ive been going at it for a little over a year now straight.
Im getting out in 6 months, gona be stateside the whole time and im hitin the weights hard. when i get out its over. time to get huge. im currently 5'10 192pds. i love to lift its really the only thing i like to do. I think Animal is great, everything it does for bodybuilding. im trying to learn what i can from this website, ecspecially about dieting, so that i can get big. Who knows, maybe one day ill make my mark in the bodybuilding world or get big trying.

listen37
02-16-07, 5:49 pm
hey whats goin on guys
im new to this forvm and new to animalpak.com
for once in my life im doing something to better myself and most importantly to prove something to myself. im 19, im a fulltime college student and ive got a full time commitment to building myself. ive been workin out 4 days a week and eatin like fuckin a pig and i dont plan to stop, if anything i plan to up the ante in comin weeks. any positive suggestions or anything id be glad to hear it from any of you. i look forward to ur opinions and thoughts guys.

sickman
02-16-07, 9:28 pm
what's up fellas? i've checked out this site and used animal stuff for a while now, thought it'd be cool to join up and talk to some likeminded people. not much into bodybuilding or power lifting as much as in general fitness, i'm a little big naturally, but bein huge doesn't help much in my chosen profession. but i can definately appreciate the dedication and will power of all the hardcore lifters. anyways, my name's mike, usmc.

RippedNYLifter
02-16-07, 10:46 pm
Bigger, stronger, leaner, thats what we're all here for right? at least I am anyways... Just dropping a line fo rmy first of many posts here. I already love it.

kraayzee
02-16-07, 11:52 pm
I go to school work and I'm in the Marines little busy but I will always find time to spend here. I found this web site some years back and the packs helped out alot but when I finished my active duty contract I set down on the couch and got up three years later. Now I'm getting back into it and with a little help from Pump and the Pak I'm almost where I was.

Lawdog
02-17-07, 11:35 am
Hey now. Im 34 and I like the gym. What else needs to be said? I guess the FORVM gives like minded people the opportunity to share some info for the benefit of all. Im looking forward to picking up some lifting and supp tips to keep my workouts fresh. Good looking out guys!

xrayeminence
02-18-07, 12:57 am
Wade from Eastern shore of Maryland. I started lifting in high school, mostly for football season.I've been lifting for 8yrs, I took the past two years off. I basically became a slob.Due to my lack of strength I herniated two discs ~6mnths ago. I am currnetly lifting, for about two months, I now remember what the love os steel was, I am thoroughly addicted again. I love the pain,the pain/fatigue seems to be the only relief for me form the back pain/scitaica. Currently bench max 250 hopin to get back to 380 max soon!!!
I do need some info on sumo DL.

bizkit_21_2002
02-18-07, 2:57 am
Evening. My name is Brian but for a few that know me in the gym, they called my Rhyno. I started lifting back in my second year in college for track and field (hammer and discus). That is also when I started reading all the bodybuilding magazines and found out about being an Animal. I trained with balls-to-the-wall intensity, spending almost everyday in the gym with either building muscles or trying to strip fat. The one thing I could not and still can not do is diet properly. I took a break from lifting back in November and I am trying hard to concentrate on my studies in college, as this is my senior year.

the Force
02-18-07, 2:01 pm
Hello everyone. Force, origionally from North Dakota but I now attend college in Minneapolis. I am currently pursuing bodybuilding, but I was once a succesful powerlifter. The only thing i have to say about training is that if it doesn't hurt you're not going hard enough. I hope to talk to you all soon and learn things that will make me better.

Atest4Echo
02-18-07, 2:21 pm
Hi all, name is Serena, currently living in England... the land of no sunshine.
I started training about 3 years ago, although i have been pretty athletic for the most part of my life, I ran track and swam in high school and college... I am currently training with my girl Toni69 and getting ready for the fitness/figure show at the end of June. I also like to see how far I can push my body and myself.

Phenom
02-18-07, 2:23 pm
Whats Up Fellas, My name is Mike, I am currently a student at UCONN. Ive been lifting since high school, played football, went all conference for O-Line. I havent really been motivated enough to lift since high school ended and got really lazy. I joined up because I am going to do everything it takes to get BIG. I have been eating right, drinking plenty of water, and hopefully i will see gains. Currently I am taking Animal Pak, Pump, Cuts, and Nitro. Great products. I look forward to crossing paths with you guys to help me out with questions and/or comments and I will do the same. Later

HARWOOD KID
02-18-07, 3:51 pm
Whats up fellas I've been training for this game of life for as long as I can remember. I cant even consider it training anymore it's def more than that. I have a long way to reach my goals but I got a good solid base. About 5'8 and 200 lbs of pure Animal. Peace

BB2K
02-18-07, 10:10 pm
Hello everyone, I am BB2K. I am from Independence, MO and I work for Comcast Cable. I really enjoy bodybuilding and powerlifting. Its cool sites like this one that make it all even more enjoyable. I look forward to meeting new people here and makin some friends.

Dadee_Dizel
02-18-07, 10:52 pm
Hey fellas. 29 y/o from Atlanta. I was very active in high school playing a variety of sports and staying active. Things kinda faded from there.

I have a new outlook on life and I am here to learn from others to better myself. Looking to make new friends and to get advice and hopefully give a liitle as I learn as well.

Junior
02-19-07, 12:05 am
Whats up fellas. People call me junior ( a family thing ) and im 17. Im latino and im 5'9. The last time i weighed myself i was 190. Im probably the youngest kid here but im very determined and on point. I live in union, NJ . Ive been lifting for 2 years and still going on strong. Im hardworker and i studying to be an engineer. I basically got into the game by my hunger to lift. Happy to be apart of this.

GFORCEADIC
02-19-07, 1:12 pm
Whats up guys.
Im Tim ( people call me by my last name, Stone) a 21 year old college baseball player and future police officer. Majoring in criminal justice in oklahoma. What brought me here?? Well my freshman year in college i weighed 250 at 5'10. I finally got off my ass and realized if i wanted to make something of my dream i needed some big changes. So I finally made the decision to do what i had been told to do for years by my dad, and make something of myself instead of just getting by. so i got down to 210 in 2 months, and now a year later im at 225 and stronger than ever. This site has just been fuel to my fire with the motivation i can find and relate to. Keep up the good work guys. all is appreciated here.

jadizt
02-19-07, 2:19 pm
i'm jay.. from Malaysia, a country in the south-east asia region.. i dun wanna be just another normal person in this crowd.. i want to be extraordinary.. i want to stand out.. i wanna lift.. and most of all, i wanna learn from all of u..

islandBEEF
02-19-07, 3:16 pm
glad to be here. 23yrs 240LB 6'0". from the bahamas. always was facinated by animal pak, and their no bullshit outlook on training. [LOL] i am about to start training in the next month. looking forward to getting tips and giving tips [?]. cant wait to start my before and after thread.....

lata

Jason762
02-19-07, 5:04 pm
Hey guys.

I'm Jason. 6'2" 230 pound and 18% bodyfat. Start cutting this week.

I discovered bodybuilding through an underground ping pong club in Middle School. I was a loner so I discovered this other group of loners. Paid .50 cents to get in. I played ping pong for a few weeks but got bored of it.

That's when I went exploring. There was a tunnel back before the ping pong room. No one ever went down there. But one day I was bored of hearing about Pokemon and went exploring. I found some weights and a bench.

Pretty soon the guys were wondering where I was. So some of them went down the tunnel. They'd find me there, doing curls, bench presses, forearm curls, red face and teeth gritting.

"DAMN!" was their first remark, "Dude you're nuts"

I finished my set and stood up with pride and a massive pump. "Yeah, but I enjoy it".

Pretty soon other guys were lifting weights. After that, we were having lifting competitions with actual trophies. I won.

The other guys had ping pong tropies. "Best server" "Longest game" "Best accuracy"

Guess who had the most fathers applauding? That's right... yours truly :-D

I love bodybuilding!

got6rings
02-19-07, 5:28 pm
Hey everyone, my name is Eric and I have been lifitng for about 4 years now and put on about 25 lbs of mass since then. Currently I'm 180 and around 6.5% bf. My biggest accomplishment is a 425 deadlift, but thats about it. I love lifting and love Animal advertising. I will be at the Arnold this year and will definelty be stopping by the CAGE.

Brown714
02-19-07, 8:45 pm
Hi guys, my name is Ben I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say whats up. I live in Southern California, I've been training consistently for over two years now..Paying my dues and reaping the results, I think this is a great forum I'm eager for some more knowledge and I know I'm at the right place.

Peace,
Brown

AU_Lifter
02-19-07, 9:48 pm
Hey everyone. Im Kevin. I am a powerlifter at Ashland College. I am new to lifting period, I got my first taste of iron about 9 months ago, and I am CRAZY for it now! I've only competed in two competitions so far at 220lbs. My bench is 350 (crappy), my deadlift 500 (crappy), and my squat is 605 (crappy). I love everything to do with this website and can not wait for The Cage!!! Any advice from anyone will be welcomed! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to associate with some of the most amazing people I've ever had the pleasure of reading about!

Fatal
02-20-07, 4:23 pm
its nice to be here with all the dedicated bros...people call me Holmes. im in this game cuz im sick of being like everyone else...used to be a fat short kid in middle school and now im 18, 6'4" and around 220. tryin to pack on some good mass, ive had alot of problems with joints but i really end up not giving a fuck and continued the journey. love the pain, love the stories. oh and yea im studying engineering at bradley univeristy in peoria, IL. haha

BULLY
02-20-07, 5:26 pm
Hey What's Up Everyone
This Is Bully From Norcal. Just Recently Joined, And Already Learning Alot From What Everybody's Posting. I've Been Training For A Little Over A Year, And Enjoying Evry Minute Of It.

Teblor7
02-21-07, 1:33 am
Hey all ,Teblor here. I'm 24 and currently a pre-med student at Youngstown State University. I got hooked on lifting after some girl made me crazy and always brought me down. Started as revenge and now it's love. Love for the iron, blood, and pain. Been that way for about 6 years now, and I have loved every minute of it.(Well except the cardio, but who likes cardio anyways?)

Khaine
02-21-07, 9:24 am
Yo whats up all. Just got on here and its great to see a forum here. I've spent so many hours at the site. Names Jim, I'm 6'2 and currently 310. I'm lookin to slim down and accentuate what I currently have. I've got a wide frame build. I've always been a big guy, I had a kidney disease that had plagued me and was on antiboitics and steroids for a long time to treat it. As a result my kidneys are a bit messed up and I lack Calcium naturally. Its been a rough ride but I really want to better myself and overcome this bullshit. I've been reading logs on here and learned alot. Currently I'm doing 2 days of lifting heavy to build up what muscle I have, and doing 3-4 days of cardio 2-3 hours a day. Eating lots of proteins and anything low in fats, such as rice cakes, Special K bars, fruits and lots of Green Tea and Water. Also currently taking Animal Cuts and Nitro G with my Animal Pack. Lookin forward to adding some feedback of my own someday.

\m/
Jim

GODSEY
02-21-07, 10:48 am
Last name is Godsey, people call me GOD-C (some people call it a slingblade, I call it a Kizer blade,lol). I'm a Financial Aid Officer so hence the name here. I'm and artist and ex-jock. Blew my knee out and after reconsttructive surgery, lifting is all I want to do. Started lifting when I played B-ball, but after seeing how it works, really didnt care about sports too much anymore. I LOVE how the muscles remember, even with a few breaks, they kick right back in and make it all worth it. I owe it to the forum for the realiztion there are others out there who want the same thing I do, get that pure Animal inspiration, and also for dropping my previous sissy-ass gym and finding one that has what I need. More 45's and less bullshit. I'll flippin yell if I feel like it when I squat, lol... Lift on brothers.

bwhnter1
02-21-07, 12:10 pm
Just wanted to say HI. I just signed up. Been reading all the good info on this site. Gotta say great site. Keeps me inspired.
Any way I drive a truck so time is very valuable to me. I usually get a few days to workout, so I try to do as Many full body routines as I can. I made a gym on the rear part of my garage. I have a Marcy home gym w/smith machine and a pec dec, a tread mill, a stationary bike,a speed bag, and a heavy bag all of which I love. I like riding bikes in the summer and hunting in the winter. I have a wife and three kids ages 2-16 so I take any free time I get and try to workout.
I just started this life change about 1 1/2 years ago, and feel great. My goal is to get fit, build mass,shed fat and so far so good. Ok I think thats enough info for now.
Thanks for the great site.

Standing_Guard
02-21-07, 7:21 pm
First off my name is Josh (Ozzy, Big J). I come from a big family. My father was a marine in Cuba and Vietnam, worked as an ironworker on the Sears Tower and was into weight training. My oldest brother was also a friend of the iron, worked out almost everyday till his motorcycle accident almost cost him his life. The docs said that if he wasnt in such good shape he wouldve bit the green one. My lil bro and I were blessed with big builds suitable for sculpting. He is taller than me but I am wider in the upper body. Anyway I like some of you i'm sure are here to trim down before we mass up. So I am here for the duration, to push on in the never ending quest for absolute freakish perfection. God I love this site and my brothers in the stink. Good to be here fellas.

StockRock
02-21-07, 8:10 pm
Hey guys,

Began lifting in seventh grade. Started doing 10lb dumbell curls. After a few weeks of just doing curls, I developed a golfball size bicep. Haha i know how that sounds but seeing the first sign of life got me excited.

Four years later to this day, lifting is becoming my passion as has wrestling. Im 5'5 152lbs off season and previously wreslted 135 in-season. My max bench before season was 235lbs. Legs are lacking but they're comming slowly.

Anyways, glad to be here. Looking to get huge.

hockey005
02-21-07, 10:10 pm
Hey guys im 16 almost 17 years old. I have been on animal pak for about a year. I am 5'9 165 lbs, max bench - 205 max squat - 265 and lookin to be atleast 180 by august

speedydd6
02-22-07, 12:16 am
Hey everyone, speedydd6 here. I am 33, married and a father of two. I have been workingout off and on for years. I am ready to get serious!!! I am 220 lbs as I write this. I have been back in the grind of lifting for acouple of months. I'm looking to get lean put on and keep muscle. 190lbs is the goal for now.
I am glad to be here and look forward to participate in this forum.

txpower
02-22-07, 12:38 am
what's up guys. Travis from texas. been bodybuildin for about 6 months. couldn't play football anymore and was addicted to the iron. been lifting weights since i was a little kid. used to imitate my dad bench pressing with sticks.

stupidsn87654
02-22-07, 3:01 am
wadup guys, my name's Jake. Im 20 and in the US Navy stationed at Nas Oceana, VA with VFA-32. I enjoy long walks on the beach and as you can tell im not very funny. Im 5'8" and about 195 pounds around 13% BF. My goal is to be extremely large, preferrably above 225 pounds at around the same body fat sometime in the next 5 years. Im into bodybuilding and powerlifting but not really into competing. Im more in this game for the personal benefits, (pulling chicks not one of them). Not cuz im gay, just cuz I gotz one of my own already, i swear. Yeh so im at about a 300-315lb max bench, haven't attmepted more than a 315 raw(no straps) deadlift, and all the way to the floor 275lb squat, dunno how deep you guys go for your numbers but i definatly cant do 450 to the floor. My goal for this year is to get up above 205lbs at a relatively low bf%. Can't go above 22% or i get booted from the military. By now If your like me, you getting to the point when reading gets boring and you wanna look at pictures. I dont have any pictures sorry fellas. Good luck to all, ill be in and out and hope to learn a few things, Pce.

Jeff
02-22-07, 3:48 am
Hey Jeff here,

Quick intro I've been lifting/Bodybuilding for about 26 years straight except for some setbacks due to injuries. It's been quite a journey and it just keeps getting better every year I'm 44 years young and feel like the best years of my life are ahead. I can't wait to get into the fray on the forum here with you all since we share a common bond of Iron-Sweat-Sacrifice that most people can't comprehend.

RFD14
02-22-07, 6:49 am
Hey, RFD14 here. I'm a 27 year old firefighter from Indiana. Funny little bit about how I developed an addiction to the dungeon. My new womans 16 year old brother (who's 18 now), he's a beast! I had never seen anyone this young in this kind of shape. When he showed me the darkside I went all out. When I met my wife I was a sick looking 6 ft. tall and 138 pounds, now I am up to 194 pounds and still wanting more. My goals aren't lofty, just average and to some below average (around 215/225). What shocked me was how fast my gains came. This is an amazing lifestyle, I don't get sick as often and my energy is tenfold. Not to mention my wife loves it. Look forward to taking all the advice and info and applying to to further my GROWTH!

krazysane
02-22-07, 1:51 pm
I'm a 21 year old Male, I'm about 6'1 185 pounds. Here to learn and get as much information I can. Thanks for welcoming Me.

Cr4zYH3aD
02-22-07, 4:08 pm
Hey.

I'm new, I'm 22 years old , always been sedentary, got 32% body fat... so, I decided to put on some muscle and god I hate cardio. I'm starting in March.

Oh, yeah, I'm from Quebec City, Canada. French native, so my English is not perfect. You would not believe how it's hard to buy Animal stuff in Canada.. Damn. I don't know if there's something to do about it, but I'm starting to hate the fact that I can't safely order stuff... that works.

It takes so fucking long, and I hope the boarders have not kept the fucking package I ordered. Even if I ordered from a canadian retailer in Toronto. Shipping seems to be quite long. I'm a poor student, running low on money, and I just ordered Pak, Nitro, and Cuts. for 150$ cad, that's not cheap for me.

I probably been better with Pak, Nitro and Pump, but i ordered Cuts because I have so much weight to lose. However an online technician at bb.com told me to not take Nitro with Cuts, since it have Nitric Oxide in it. ANother one told me to take it 4 hours appart, so I don't what to do , really. I'll try Pak + Nitro.
Next month, I will order Pak, Nitro, and Pump. That will be better. Then reserve Cuts for later.

So anyway, I'm starting in March, and my bodyblog is http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/Cr4zYH3aD/ for those who are curious. I don't know if I can post a link, if not just delete it.

So, I have read quite a bit and I am very proud of being here, bros.

demibean
02-22-07, 4:21 pm
Am I the only female on here?

Anyways, this is how I do..

I am a prior Marine, which is what got me started in fitness. It of course only grew with time into an obsession. I am on my way to eventually compete early next year. I have a bodyspace profile as well on bodybuilding.com (under "demibean") if you want to see some of my progress pictures.

I run alot

I lift alot

And I eat what I'm supposed to.

(the animal supplement I use is the animal pack multi)

And..that's it for now.

meeksj
02-22-07, 4:31 pm
how ya'll doin. im in California originally from Maryland. i got into lifting about two years ago. didnt really take it serious until bout 9 or 10 months ago, now that i have im discovering alotta shit. well im 21 years old im in the Mariine Corps right now im out May 5. i've got my feeling about the corps good and bad.

Dscott
02-22-07, 5:19 pm
Hello all.....been lifting for 12 years, but nothing to show for it! Just started taking the Pak and stacking with Stak2 for a couple days. I am getting a helluva lot stronger allready. Animal is unbelievable.

As far as my vitals...I am 30 5'9" and weigh in at a mushy 180lbs. The good thing is...I am putting on some solid mass in 2007. I would like to weigh in at 190 lbs and cut by the summer time!

Again, I am glad to be here and ready to listen and learn.

Profesor
02-22-07, 7:02 pm
Hi everybody,
Profesor for physical culture, at this moment Amsterdam, Holland, not to much time for forum but proud to be member of Animal :)))
Keep growing bro's
Greetings

Rebel0169
02-22-07, 9:19 pm
Hey Bro's, Im Rebel0169 From Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada. Im 23 years old (250 lbs) and have been training for 3 years now. Im looking forward to getting some good advice from all you seasoned Vets out there. Keep pumping that Iron everyday. Later Brothers!

Peace

konthedon
02-22-07, 9:26 pm
Name: Kon
Height: 6'2
Weight: 180
Goal: Eat big, lift big, Gain 30 pounds of lean mass

Hey guys i've been working out on and off for 4 years now. Im getting back in and I want to get bigger and more aggressive with my workouts. Schedule is limited with 2 jobs and last semester in school. Currently taking russian bear and hitting the gym 2-3 times a week ( which is horrible, wish it could be 5 days). Joined this forum becuase you guys seem to mostly be big and very experienced, hope to learn a great deal and share whatever I learn along the way with others. Want to stay natural, hopefully animal will help me with my path.

Sarum
02-22-07, 9:47 pm
Sup guys, 19 here birthday was on the 21st of febuary actually. been training for 2 years and hope to hear from ya guys soon.

knowledge is power.

Gunshow
02-22-07, 11:56 pm
Hey whats up, this seems like a wicked forum. I'm 17 and i've been training for 2 years. The reason i started training was b/c i was 180 with 30% body fat. Now im sittin 170 about 18%. My goal is get down to 10-12% by summer, get my bench up to 300( its 275 right now), and squat to 400(not sure what my max is now, but i do about 250-300 for 10-15 reps). Hope to get some good pointers from some of the more experienced guys in here.

Bombshell
02-23-07, 8:54 am
Hi there. Even though I'm not a "fella" I'm going to introduce myself anyway. This is Bombshell from Nazareth PA. I'm the girlfriend of Brian- POWERFREAK. I've been seriously training for just about a year now and it's sooo amazing the see such awesome results in such a short period of time. With Brian's knowledge and support and the support of family and close friends in the powerlifting community, they've helped me to drop 35 lbs, and increase all my lifts dramatically. Here are my stats:

5'2''
best bench- 315 x 2
best squat- 425 x 2
best dl- ??? I think around 345 for a couple reps. I don't really train for this lift.

Nazbar Powertraining facility has been a great asset for me. They have all the equipment I need to get really strong and the people there are just phenomanal. I jsut can't believe all the knowledge that enters that building in any given week. I'm blessed to be part of such a community.

brewer
02-23-07, 9:52 am
Lets keep this shorttttt... Names "Brewer" out of Connecticut -- No games - lift hard, or go home. I'm 19 - 190lbs - 6' - No posers here, bodybuilding is life.

Bench- 315lb 1x
Squat- 405 1x
Deadlift- ??

^ Thats only the easy stuff haha

Grifter
02-23-07, 10:02 am
Hello...

Friends call me Jimmy, you all here can too. I'm a former US Marine, a New York City native and an Air Traffic Controller. I currently live and work in Kabul, Afghanistan. I've been out here for 4 years now.

I love to train, but have trouble keeping a schedule. The equipment here really sucks and the gym is allways crowded with people looking only to kill time while on deployment.

I'm here to learn. I want to get strong and maintain a healthy lifestyle. I'm also looking to train for Marine Officer Candidates Course soon. I've been a fan of Animal for a long time fot the motiviational articles and in your face attitude.

MankDaTank
02-23-07, 11:08 am
my names manuel and ive been training for about a year...
i weigh 250 lbs.
im on a cut now tryna get to about 190 lbs.
i am really lookin forward to talk to all you guys out there to help me out
i also live in newark, new jersey

Joe Xavier
02-23-07, 12:45 pm
hi y'all.. i'm joe and i've been training for quite some time now. been reading and stocking up on articles from animalpak.com and it gets me mentally motivated before I hit the iron...

i know im gonna love this place... i'm gonna help as much as i can and i hope to learn as well...

cheers to the brotherhood of iron~!

bigbuffstaples
02-23-07, 12:47 pm
hey everyone,

i'm 23, 6' and 195 pounds. I'm down a bit of weight, been really busy with school, girls, etc. etc. But i'm still at about 10-12% body fat. I used to be really into bodybuilding and i let it slack for a little while. Still maintained, but now i need the motivation to get me back into the best shape i've ever been in. I'm more about gaining strength and size then proportions, but i must have decent genetics because the proportions seem to come naturally to me when i work out.

HELP MOTIVATE ME TO GET TO 220 POUNDS!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
bigbuffstaples

bobcat
02-23-07, 3:29 pm
Bobcat here, From ohio. Goal is to gain 30 lbs this year, gonna be tough, but I think I can make the gains as long as I bust my ass, eat right, and get a good nights sleep. Peace out

mlaw06
02-23-07, 3:53 pm
Whats up fellas .. Martin from FL/VA .. been lifting sport specific (baseball) since I was 13. Now that i'm done with it, i've been getting into the real shit.

BigTone
02-23-07, 4:52 pm
Hey fellas,

I'm 24, just about to turn 25. I've been in the iron game since high school where I wrestled and played football... I wasn't the best at either and I was sort of the bigger kid. Come college I got serious, got into BJJ and MMA and started really getting confidence and kicking peoples asses. My senior year I joined a powerlifting club and seriously started turning into an animal. I got married out of college and sort of dicked around and got more fat then muscle... but I've been training serious again for the last 6 months. My short term goal is to pull over 500 and get back down to about 205.

Medford
02-23-07, 5:59 pm
Some of you may know Medford already. Yes, it is the authentic Medford.

msfitness68
02-23-07, 6:19 pm
I will post androgonously. I won't talk about pretty stuff. I will list stats, including lifting and bodyfat, etc. I do not whine or complain. I go to the gym and I forget the world outside. I do not lift tiny barbells and wear matching tops and bottoms. I havent had my nails done. I am training for figure competitions, but may lead that into bodybuilding later on. I am serious about my goals and my intensity scares people in the gym. They move away from me. Don't treat me like a girl here. Here I have no face and I want to keep it that way. like it says, "respect is earned". I am here to learn and earn.........
Peace
Fern

COLE
02-23-07, 6:23 pm
I will post androgonously. I won't talk about pretty stuff. I will list stats, including lifting and bodyfat, etc. I do not whine or complain. I go to the gym and I forget the world outside. I do not lift tiny barbells and wear matching tops and bottoms. I havent had my nails done. I am training for figure competitions, but may lead that into bodybuilding later on. I am serious about my goals and my intensity scares people in the gym. They move away from me. Don't treat me like a girl here. Here I have no face and I want to keep it that way. like it says, "respect is earned". I am here to learn and earn.........
Peace
Fern

Your in the right place. Welcome!

awiseguy
02-23-07, 6:44 pm
Unlike a lot of you, I am just starting out. I have been lifting on and off for about 5 years. There were a few times I took it serious enough and I have used some of the animal products.

Now I am working towards a goal of having the strength and the body that i have dreamed about. Our local rec center has a lot of great equipment and free weights, so I got a pass. I have been going now for a about 2 weeks and it feels great. I have never had so much pain before from lifting so hard, but its amazing.

I hope to be able to learn a lot here.

RIVERA
02-23-07, 6:51 pm
This is Rivera. I am from Howell, NJ. I have been doing martial arts since I was 10 and as time went by I've noticed that the only way to take my training to the next level was to hit the weights. That's where the Animal family came in. I am glad to be a part of this Iron brotherhood.

punksurfer024
02-23-07, 9:13 pm
new to the forum not to the game...........punksurfer has arrived ;)

assman
02-23-07, 9:40 pm
Just joined the forum. Have been training for a long time but the past 2 years have brought it to another level. Body has been in a lot of pain but the results are worth it. Eat and train, thats what you have to do. No excuses, no bullshit. I found a training partner with the same intensity that I bring. If you could find one, it really helps to motivate and in some ways it creates a competition against one another. Look forward to giving and taking some advice from all. The animal supplements are the shit. They works good, but you have to eat and train. Nothing comes for free!

Assman

natob83
02-24-07, 12:32 am
They call me Nathan, I have recently started this new life. Decided to do something good with all my down time at work. I have to say I am addicted to the pump now. I'm three months in and I have to say this is the best feeling ever, no more partying for me. Since I'm new to this I would appreciate any tips. Thanks

LuvsThePain
02-24-07, 12:35 am
Welcome aboard brothers! You've all come to the right place.

Jay the SAVAGE
02-24-07, 12:04 pm
Wassup, I'm Jay. I'm a Junior in high school and have been working out off and on since Nov. 2005.. but only recently have started taking it real serious.

B-Mac
02-24-07, 12:10 pm
New Brothers, Am new to the bodybuilding way of life, wanted to thank all for the welcome. Looking forward to all the shared knowledge. Peace.

teacup839
02-24-07, 3:05 pm
whats up every one cant wait to tell yall about all the stacks ive tryed and what gains ive made

crash2600
02-24-07, 4:43 pm
Hello My name is Jeremy i am a Staff Sergeant in the Army, I am in Iraq right now and luckly been able to really get back into the gym i'm a hardgainer from hell, But have quit smoking i have been without a cig for 51 days now and in 11 weeks have gained 27 lbs, i'm at 174 right now but still want to pack some more weight on. This is my first time trying Animal products but heard nothing but good things. I hope to learn alot and contribute as much as i can. I look forward to talking with you all.

diesel88
02-24-07, 11:44 pm
Nicknames Diesel im 18yrs old, 6'0;163lbs and i want to compete in at least one bodybuilding competition. Im having trouble gaining weight and putting on dense muscle mass. So if you guys have any advice it would be greatly appreciated.

Ratch
02-25-07, 1:48 am
Hey Folks

I'm pretty new to all of this. I'm 6'2" and 230lbs, though the Army keeps me in decent shape. Iraq is giving me plenty of opportunity to work on my body, the eats and hours are pretty inconsistent.

I guess the biggest part is drowning in research for the right supps and right workout plan, ya know? Hopefully I can lean on you guys a little for some knowledge and experience.

Smash205
02-25-07, 12:56 pm
Sup guys, my name is Kyle im from Webster, New York. Just thought I would introduce myself because im gonna be around here for awhile.

Hill
02-25-07, 1:07 pm
I'm probably the only female in this joint but that's ok. I like to work out like the boys so that's why I've joined this game. I need some inspiration and I don't get it from the women's workout mags. They are way too cutesy about things and are afraid to show strong women. I like to work out with cold hard steel and feel the pain - I guess I like to torture myself a bit. My routine is 4 days a week right now (Mon & Tues and Thurs & Fri) with 2 nights of Tae Kwon Do, 1 day of mountain biking and swimming and 1 day of hiking with 2-3 days of 45 minutes of jog /walking. I've got it all written down in my day planner so I don't forget what I'm supposed to do. I have to eat on the go alot so my diet consists of protein shakes, fruit, veggies and whole wheat bread and pastas. My supplements are the Animal Pak and the Nitro Pak. I'm training for my first bodybuilding show in Sept. 2007 and I'll start taking the Animal Cuts about 6 weeks before the show. I've been training with weights on and off since about 1988.

renglander
02-25-07, 5:34 pm
Whaddup fellas. I have been hittin the iron for about 4 years. My attitude about lifting has been hardcore for about the last year and a half. I look forward to increasing my strength and helping others do the same.

Gotta go hit the weights!

PTAaron
02-25-07, 8:21 pm
Hey whats up, my name is Aaron - just signed up. I've been around on message boards for a long time, so some of you may have seen my screenname around.
I've been working out for 15 years or so... doing DC Training for the last 3 years.
I'm a physical therapist, and I do some online personal training on the side... and anything else about my life is pretty much boring as hell to you guys - so there ya go!

I like the Animal Pak vitamins, and I love all of the Animal ads - I have a few of them cut out and hanging on my desk at work to keep me motivated.

Phoop
02-25-07, 9:05 pm
Sup Fellas, just joined animal the other day. I read this stuff every day for motivation. Im a senior at Eastern Kentucky U. and have been lifting since i was a freshmen. Always looking for new ideas on dieting and training and of course supplements. Holler at me if you have suggestions on new shit or whatever.

Enforcer
02-25-07, 9:58 pm
wat up fellow iron brothers. been a fan of animalpak since i was 15. cant wait to keep things going and shoot the shit wit some of you

Aaron
02-25-07, 10:59 pm
Hey whats up this is Aaron not PTAaron, so try not to get us confused! I'm 18, been working out for about 3 years, and have'nt been taking any supplements until just resently! Right now I'm still pretty weak, but with help from a gym membership and Animal I'm looking for a change! Bench-220, Squat-350, Power Clean-225, Dead Lift-380. My goals by the end of May, Bench-250, Squat-405, Power Clean-240, Dead Lift-425! Its a big jump for 3 months but its very possible! I choose Animal for one basic reason, No bull. You guys rock! No stupid ads with girls in bikinis, no big hot shots getting paid to make false quotes, just real people. The ads you have are awsome, I have some hanging up for motivation. I'm really looking forward to this lifestyle. Thanks for everything.

squat
02-25-07, 11:09 pm
Hey fellas this squat here. Been a loyal follower for about 3 years now. Love this shit. Keeps you goin dont it? Been lifting for about 4 years. Started because of football and keepin it goin strong as ever. Jus tryin to get huge for next season. Tryin to win it all next year for a college in OH.

Shellz
02-25-07, 11:24 pm
what's up fellas!
i'm a lifetime lifter but i gave it up for 'bout 10 years ...restarted lifting about a year ago after marrige, kids and almost a decade of lazyness and a 100 lb of weight gain BUT i'm down 40lbs & a reduction of bodyfat from 48% to 36% in a year with no supps...but know i'm lovin the animal line...peace!

invictus1
02-26-07, 12:01 am
The names brandon, im 20 (still young), and have been lifting for 4 years. 5'9" about 195 with 12% bf, constantly trying to learn something new. Lets get to it.....

lawrencecis
02-26-07, 2:47 am
Sup I'm Lawrence a.k.a. lolo from San Diego. I go to SDSU and in the whole frat/greek scene here having a good ol' time. I've been lifting for about 6-7 years now but just lately got serious because I was sick and tired of not getting the results I wanted. I'm pretty much the supplement/training go-to person in my fraternity house and love talking about it. Good lifting to you all.....

SDMF8402
02-26-07, 11:48 am
Hey everyone, Ed here from Oviedo, FL. I'm a Fire Fighter/EMT, married, and have a son. Been lifting for six years now. Always interested in learning new training techniqes, meal plans, and supplement stacks. My main motivation is to add about 20 pounds of muscle and a whole 'lotta strength so I can do the job and get home safe to my family. Can't wait to learn from all of you and contribute some advice to help others out.

Stats:
Ht. - 6'0"
Wt. - 180
BF% - 7

Squat - 315
Deadlift - 375
Leg Press - 600
Bench - 250

ReLoaDeD57
02-26-07, 12:23 pm
Hey everyone this is ReLoaDeD I'm new hear I plan on gaining 50 lbs from 170 that I currently stand at. I have some problems tho. I can't gain much weight to turn it into muscle.

DRIVEN
02-26-07, 5:24 pm
sup brothers DRIVEN here, glad to have found a place like this i can call home... I may be a hardgainer but im lookin forward to bustin my ass an learnin as much as i can here. peace

COLE
02-26-07, 5:33 pm
Welcome to the Forvm Brothers.

I recommend doing searches on any questions you may have. I would bet you will find a boat load of answers. You have come to the right place to feel welcome and absorb some helpful information. Here are a couple of links to get you going. Once again Welcome!

http://forum.animalpak.com/announcement.php?f=5

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=537&highlight=gain

ghost
02-26-07, 5:36 pm
Driven, welcome to the forvm....dont forget to read the rules, they are the guideline to our way of life here in this place we call home......keep hitting the iron and check out all the sections, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask any of us...we are all here to help.

dtrain
02-26-07, 6:46 pm
Hey wassup brothers man this is a bad ass forum this is the place to be. Well I am from the chi 31 yrs old. Hard as lifter for about 4 yrs now much better results since using the pak and others universal supps. My boy hjayss put me down with tthis site and I wanna thank him for pointing me to you brothers I hope to make some contributions to the forum if I need some assist I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL HELP. I see how important the seach option is here so I will remember to use it ha ha ha.

ghost
02-26-07, 7:17 pm
dtrain, welcome to the forvm...glad to have you aboard brother.

we are all here to help eachother..and big on respect.. use the site to your advantage and you will grow by leaps and bounds.

strength and honor.

paintrain69
02-26-07, 8:32 pm
whats up bros!?...not much to say but i will say what i can...im 17 im a junior in high school...i play football...did play baseball and basketball but that ended when i snapped a kids arm in basketball and baseball ended when i ran over the catcher and broke his collarbone...i go to powerlifting meets for high schools around ohio...i placed 1st at everyone so far...and have a home meet this sat. and state powerlifting meet in kenton ohio is comin up and im workin to place first at that one 2...and this comin march i am enterin into the first state high school strongman competition...which im kinda jacked up about 2...anythin else you wanna know just ask fellas i aint shy...later bros

Casper
02-26-07, 9:20 pm
Whats up everyone I am Casper. I have been training for almost a year minus my 2 month break which pretty much killed my strength and gains.

Ultimate_Warrior
02-26-07, 9:40 pm
Yo guys, I am 22 living in Florida gettin ready for spring training. I have been lifting for about 6 years. I started using Universal this past off-season and have had great results. Even though the off-season is for rest I always end up in the weight room trying to improve my stength as well as my physique. I was very pleased when I reported to mini camp with a BF of 6%.

Stay strong,
UW

StevenSorrel
02-26-07, 10:15 pm
My name is StevenSorrel, i am 19 yrs old and i play collegiate football.
6'5
250 lbs
18 Bis
19.5 neck
18 calves
34 waist
13% body fat
400 bench
435 squat (def needs more work)
315 clean&jerk
i live in the gym. i keep bad things out of my body and i want to be buff till the day i die.

k1usa
02-26-07, 10:52 pm
welcome aboard...this is home for us animals in iron...ask...share....feel the pain with us all...this is a wonderful bunch of people...we all have so much in common...and the more brothers in iron we have...the better we all become....good to know you guys....will be a pleasure hearing from you all

hjayss
02-27-07, 1:49 am
We got members rolling in br planes, trains, automobiles hah. good to have you all aboard. D bro glad you finally listened to me bro good to have you aboard welcome to the fam all contribute gro and help others gro as well.

jgasbo1
02-27-07, 9:14 am
Whats up animal brothers!

I am 32 years old and have been training religiously for 14 years. I started at 155 lbs and have matured to 220 lbs with about 13% bodyfat. It has been a long hard fought battle. I started in college as a ways to pass time. Now it is an obsession (in a good way). Training and meals come before most things in life. I enjoy the commitment and pain, and the results that follow. My best lifts result in a 1435 lb total (natural).

Its nice to be part of this forum. Animal stands for no bullshit, unlike most other companies. I know there is a wealth of knowledge here and I look forward to learning and contributing.

ghost
02-27-07, 9:27 am
welcome aboard everyone. glad to see more people coming around.

remember some good tips...be respectful. use the search feature...shit, just read the Forvm Rvles.

and keep hitting the iron

strength and honor.

CoeX
02-27-07, 12:28 pm
Hi, new to the forum...im 22~
heh..
i have been lifting for about 2 years or so~ looking to put on some serious mass~

nice to meet you all!

ghost
02-27-07, 2:03 pm
Hey Coex, welcome to the forum...i see you have started posting in the Packs section, you will find LOTS of usefull information all over here as well as on the site www.animalpak.com

Strength and Honor.

asmXasm
02-27-07, 2:18 pm
Hey just want to say whatsup! A little about me.. I'm Alicia, 26yrs old, about 105lb. graduate of the university of cincinnati.. Now living in Dayton Ohio.. Softgoods Design Engineer. Obviously into lifting and trying to get huge ;] Looking forward to being part of this forum. See you guys at the Arnolds next weekend!

ghost
02-27-07, 2:40 pm
welcome aboard Alicia. they have engineers for food? interesting..lol.

happy posting.

LuvsThePain
02-27-07, 6:28 pm
Whats up animal brothers!

I am 32 years old and have been training religiously for 14 years. I started at 155 lbs and have matured to 220 lbs with about 13% bodyfat. It has been a long hard fought battle. I started in college as a ways to pass time. Now it is an obsession (in a good way). Training and meals come before most things in life. I enjoy the commitment and pain, and the results that follow. My best lifts result in a 1435 lb total (natural).

Its nice to be part of this forum. Animal stands for no bullshit, unlike most other companies. I know there is a wealth of knowledge here and I look forward to learning and contributing.

Welcome to the brotherhood. It's good to have another iron warrior aboard.

craig64
02-27-07, 8:13 pm
names craig 5'10'' 175 lbs 20% bf hometown: g-vegas TN.
yeah i'm out of shape, fat, and lost everything i had gained in the gym. I spent the last 2 yrs. wastin my life (and money) playing online poker. well that shit is over. i fell out of shape in a big way so now is the time to get back what was lost. thats right an iron vaction and i'm not talkin no beach bullshilt here, just iron, sweat, and pain. looking for lots of info from the brotherhood. replacing one addiction for another
STAY STRONG OR DIE!!

ccfire07
02-27-07, 11:26 pm
what up fellas...ccfire07 here...looking to start a workout journal and just learn from all you guys on some training ways...as you can see from the username i am a firefighter so strength will be my main concern for kicking the shit out of doors and being able to control the hoseline whne fighting the red devil....anyway i am here

ghost
02-28-07, 8:47 am
craig and ccfire, welcome to the forvm. anything we can do to help, just ask.

mcbeast
02-28-07, 10:05 am
names ej 17 years old,looking into competing one day.i have a strong interest in strongman and bodybuilding.still in high school last year and im out to train like an animal(yes,i choose to live like wrath,and i will)well i wont be on here alot,no pc at home and always out.so yeah hit me up peace

ghost
02-28-07, 12:07 pm
EJ, welcome to the forvm brother. best piece of advice i can give is to read the rules posted all over the place, and we are all here to help eachother.

strength and honor.

jgasbo1
02-28-07, 1:19 pm
Welcome to the brotherhood. It's good to have another iron warrior aboard.

Thanks for the welcome.

I am pumped for the Arnold. The cage is the place to be. Good stuff!

ghost
02-28-07, 3:07 pm
jgasbo. welcome to the boards brother...take some good pix for me at the arnold.!

JBlackapple
02-28-07, 3:54 pm
Hello everyone, thanks for the warm welcome.

My journey here started when I bought my first can of training paks and was curious to check out the website on the can. That was a while back and it's great to be here.

My name is Juan, i'm 19, 225lb and about 18%BF. I've been liftin seriously for about 6 months now, ever since I joined a gym(more like fitness center) here in El Paso, Texas. Right now I'm still working on my basic lifts and an overall physique.
So far these are my best lifts:
BENCH: 280lb
SQUAT: 260lb
DEADLIFT: 295lb x 2reps(rack deadlift)

I look forward to learning from the more experienced. I'm open to constructive critizicism.

ghost
02-28-07, 3:56 pm
Juan, welcome aboard brother. keep hitting the iron!

DoinWork
02-28-07, 4:21 pm
Hey guys, I'm Bob. Im 23 and my brother (IronLeague) introduced me to the forum. He has def. got me into this game and its changed my life. back in January of 2006 I was tipping the scales at 279lbs. Im 5'11 and needed some serious guidance.
I was inactive, constantly playing computer games and eating TERRIBLE. I was drinking all the time and smoking cigs. So far he has shown me the proper diet and TONS of cardio needed to get me where I am now. I am weighing in at 215lbs now, still have a good amount of body fat, but we are working on that. I plan to get down to a lean 185 in a couple months.

Well Just wanted to introduce my self, to all of you guys, keep up the hard work. This game has really changed who I am and how I act now.

Take care.

-Bob

ghost
02-28-07, 4:33 pm
damn...there are more of you guys? lol...just kidding. if you are anything like your brother then you are good in my book. keep hittin it hard brother.

BigGaz
02-28-07, 5:00 pm
Yreet im Gaz from Bolton,England im 18, 6ft 3 & abwt 185Ibs, started training at school not serouisly thou, started proper training around a year ago and im currently trying to bulk up

LuvsThePain
02-28-07, 5:27 pm
Yreet im Gaz from Bolton,England im 18, 6ft 3 & abwt 185Ibs, started training at school not serouisly thou, started proper training around a year ago and im currently trying to bulk up

Welcome to the brotherhood where the animals rome. It's nice to see people from all over the globe join the forvm.

So you're trying to bulk up? You've come to the right place bro.

ghost
03-01-07, 9:31 am
hey biggaz welcome to the forvm.

much like luvsthepain said, welcome to the animal life. if you are trying to bulk up there are MANY threads in the packs and diet section.. as well as animalpak.com

sackoffilth
03-01-07, 8:44 pm
hey everyone

Name: Matt w

Been about 9 months now since i first quit WoW (World of Warcraft) and decided to take up running. I was sick of the fat kid jokes, and decided to better myself. However, as i was running i was introduced to weights and i fell in love. So officially 8 months hitting the iron and ill never look back, it has treated me better than most people have.

Currently on Animal Pak, On whey, and chromium picolinate...but looknig forward to trying out more of these amazing products

See ya around

mao
03-01-07, 9:40 pm
what up, im mike, 17 years old and have been training seriously for around a year. What started as regular pre-season training for Rugby slowly turned into a lifting obsession and the day I stumbled across this site was the day my workouts took a turn for the better. Ever since then I've been attacking the weights with a ferocity that my school's gym has never before seen. I look forward to learning as much as I can from the older, more seasoned lifters in the Forum.

LuvsThePain
03-02-07, 12:04 am
Welcome aboard sackoffilth and mao. The forvm at animalpak is glad to have a couple more iron warriors aboard. Look around brothers and make yourselves at home.

I would also like to encourage the two of you to stick with the motivation that has gotten you started in the iron game. Never let go.

LTP

Skullcrusher
03-02-07, 10:13 am
Hi guys

I'm skullcrusher from Zurich in Switzerland

38 years of age and now in the process of cutting.
151.7 and in the process of cutting 15% BF

I have been training since 1998 but only recently like a pro.

Training: 4 Day Split

Monday: Chest, Biceps, Abs

Tuesday: Off

Wednesday: Legs, Calves Abs

Thursday: Shoulders, Triceps

Friday: Back

Saturday: Off

Sunday: Off / Cardio 1 hour run

Got my personal diet and training techniques down to a T after a long an arduous ordeal of trial and error.

There are so many tips and advice out there but in the end you've got to find your way own path in that long black tunnel of success. The way that works for you.

My trainer at the gym and the Bro's at Animal pak have helped immensely.

Good on yer, fellas.

A fantastic webside with good down to earth advice from pro's.

Congrats!!

COLE
03-02-07, 10:21 am
Welcome to the Forvme Skullcrusher!

Its good to see the Animal Community continue to grow.

xsjr7
03-02-07, 11:08 am
Yo. I'm about to graduate college soon, majoring in business. I'm currently studying abroad in Seoul, South Korea. I've been working out for three years now, and animal pak has to be the best pack out there. I haven't been able to hit the gym these days, but starting next week I will and i have fresh can waiting for me. I'm looking forward to reading everyones posts.

armourbody
03-02-07, 11:12 am
Just wanna say im lookin forward to reading posting some good sh*t on here, this is the home of the hardcore, and im ready!!!

Shawn J
03-02-07, 12:45 pm
Fellas,
Shawn here... and I'm just getting back into the game. Was doing it off and on for the last 10 years while I was in the military but the deployments made it hard to be serious. Now I'm out and I want to get back to the basics and start from scratch. Right now I'm 30, 6'1 235lbs, @ 20% BF, and the diet is the hardest part for me. So, any tips on diets will be great.

ChrisG
03-02-07, 4:25 pm
Hey how's it goin everyone.. My name is Christian and im currently a student at ITT Technical Institute of Jacksonville, FL for my associates in drafting/design and bachelors in construction management. I've been wanting to get into bodybuilding to really help me feel better about myself and be proud of the way I look. I've been reading around for the past few weeks and so far everything is just confusing. I lift at home with freeweights and pretty much just do the basics 3 times a week. I'm pretty confused on lots of subjects like routines, excercises, pretty much everything and have been reading around here for the past 2 days. This seems like a very educated and fun community to get to know and I can't wait to start getting involved.

- Christian

TheOak
03-02-07, 5:06 pm
What's up brothers,

The name is Nick and I'm from PA just south of Pittsburgh. I just turned 20 two and a half months ago. Biology major at college hoping to get into a Ph.D. program in exercise physiology. I've been liftin' for about 4 years. A fan of animalpak.com for about the same length of time and I'm glad to finally be here on the forum.

ldskenpo
03-02-07, 6:12 pm
welcome to the forum, bros. Look around and you will find that we got it all here, if you got a question, use the search function and see if it has been brought up, if not use the brains on here to help you get your goals.
peace.

nbs 4life
03-03-07, 2:23 am
Whatsup,

My names Josh ive been lifting for about 4 years now, im a personal trainer here in New Zealand and Im sick of the shit I see in my gym all this bullshit, anyway thats why im here and im still on my mission to get huge.

Peace.

Proteges
03-04-07, 6:46 am
Hi guys! I'm brand new here. Also, never been part of a forum before, so am having some trouble learning how to navigate things. I know thats probaly dumb.

I started trainning a few years ago because of a chilhood back injury. I spent my entire first grade year in the hospitle. Countless hrs in rehab and in tests did nothing to help later on when things were real painful. I decided at about 21years old to change things myself. Went to my college gym and didn't have a clue was I was doing. I was 130lbs. 120lbs in highschool.

So, if you want to be the best, you got to learn from the best. I went up to the most jacked guy in there to ask for help. He could have chewed me out, but he didn't, and totally helped me. He was my trainning partner for 8 months. A true 'brother'. I even puked on my first leg day. It sucked. Then we did cardio. He wouldn't let up, and I wouldn't quite. I couldn't walk for 2 weeks. That's no joke. Somehow, I loved it though.

I supplemented what he was teaching me with lots of books and started to get a handle on things. But I didn't realize how important nutritrition was until like a year later.

I'd still like to get some solid weight on my bones. I hit about 160lbs last year on my first bulk, but lost some weight when I had to start trainning for my life guard tests while I was swimming everyday.

Anyways guys, I'm here and hope to learn alot. I hope this posts correctly. I look forward to some sweet guidance from the 'vets', and to flat out learn from the brothers who share, for whatever their personal reason, that inner fire that just won't die. After all, that is why we are all here, I think....

Peace.

benzbilly
03-04-07, 7:22 pm
Hey fellas, what up? My name is Bill & I live in Ft Myers, FL. I've been lifting since I was in high school, for football. I knew I was an iron freak during the summer before my senior year. We had mandatory weight sessions mon, wed & fri. I was at every one the entire summer...morning & evening, 2 hrs each. I kinda slacked off after graduating. I moved to FL & decided to try to put on some weight. I started @ 170 three years ago & am up to 230 now. But anyway, I hope to learn a lot from everyone here. I will also help as many people as I can. Peace.

dirtbag
03-04-07, 8:20 pm
wats up, im ali. im 18 and from scottsdale. i have been lifting since i was 13 and haven't stopped. first thing i learned is you can never know too much about lifting, so im open to all advice. im pretty happy with my progress on all my lifts, all im trying to do now is bring down my body fat % down to between 5-7%. anybody have any suggestions on accurate bodyfat indicators?

ELIG-3
03-04-07, 8:26 pm
sup fellas. im eli guerra and im 16. i love working my legs and back but just got out of an injury. my squats down to 315 and my deadlifts down to 425. i want to get bigger and maybe be in strongman or do body building shows. i got a long way to go at 6ft. 225 lbs and 16.5in arms. holla at me with any info on universal supps. or workout routines.

ghost
03-04-07, 11:57 pm
wow, a LOT of new members in the 3 days i have been gone, gotta love that!

welcome aboard to all..if there are any questions, please feel free to pm any of us...we are all here to help.

Strength and Honor.

Diesel59
03-05-07, 11:33 am
Sup Fellas,

I'm Dave, I have been lifting for a couple of years on and off, trying to become a Police officer. Started getting serious about it last year until I torn some tendons in my elbow (Couldn't push and weight) Finally healed enough for me to do something again. Been training steady for about 2 months all natural until last week when I started using Animal products again. Currently Taking Animal pak, Animal Flex, Animal Nitro, Animal Pump. Liking everything good so far and in a week I feel better than I ever have eating right and all. Currently 5' 11" and 229lbs

IRON85
03-05-07, 11:36 am
I just wanted to introduce myself and say hey to all my Iron brothers out there. I am going to be keeping a journal in the training section.

bloodhound351
03-05-07, 11:49 am
i'm 38 years old 6'4 186. have always been the skinny one. thought one day id fill out. currently i am deployed with the air force to baghdad iraq. so i have lots of time to work out. i have tried the stack2 and am waiting on the m-stack to arrive. would love to go home 200+ lbs. can anyone help?

darktenacity14
03-05-07, 3:06 pm
My name is aaron, 20 years old, 5'8" 155 lbs. Been lifting for a few years, was always dedicated for short periods of time but never achieved much then gave up. Finally put my nose the grind stone about 5 months ago and began eating like a horse, lifting heavy, and doing it all consistently. Started my mass routine at 135 lbs in October and now I stand here with 20 lbs under my belt and motivated as hell.

BIG F@CE
03-05-07, 3:24 pm
new here but not born last night ;)

networked my way over viz bb.com board.
nice looking forum you got here folks

Liquid_diet
03-05-07, 3:32 pm
What's up everyone. Brand new here. I've been a user of the Animal Pak for a couple years now. Made my way over from BB.com. Looking forward to checking this place out.

LuvsThePain
03-05-07, 6:11 pm
It's good to see some new faces fellas. Glad to have you all here. Since you're all new I would recommend that you familiarize yourselves with the ten rules posted by punisher. Please follow them and submit quality posts. Thanks for joining!

LTP

mikscanlon
03-05-07, 6:19 pm
Hey bro's my name is Mike i'm 38, i'm a career fire fighter in Rhode Island for 17 years been working out on and off 195 pounds bench press 225 x 8 I've had good results wiyh animal and see alot of good information from all of you

brmeyer84
03-05-07, 6:36 pm
What's Up Guys!!! Brent Here... I've been lifting seriously for about 5 years. The journey for me all started when I broke my shoulder in High School during a wrestling meet. After aobut a year of sitting around and gaining weight, I realized that isn't where I wanted to be. When I told my parents and friends I was going to start going to the gym everyday, people laughed at me... Man, I will tell you what- I will never forget the day I was walking down the hallway in my highschool my senior year and I was wearing a tank top. A friend of mine saw me and started laughing and said "Man, what the hell are you wearing that for?? You're not swole!" The rest of the day I felt like CRAP and I was so insecure! But instead of quitting and going on a food binge, I hauled my ass to the gym! That was 5 years ago... When I started training, I went from 6'1, 207lbs, 24% bodyfat, 13.5" arms and couldn't even rep 185lbs on bench or squats!!! Now-a-days, after cutting and bulking, training mostly everyday, and getting my diets and supplements in order my stats are: 6'1 209lbs, 15.1% bodyfat, 16.2" arms, and can max bench 285lbs and squat 315lbs for 3 reps... And everyday I learn something new, and everyday I look forward to going to the gym, and everyday I think about how I got laughed at when I told people I was going to start lifting, and everyday I think about how I felt that day when I was walking down my high school hallway and that dude made that comment to me! BUT everyday I think about how cool it is to talk and write to people like you guys who are all busting ass at the gym everyday for common goals of getting big, shredded, stronger, and more powerful!!!

There it is guys, you know who I am!!!

Later!

Tribalpinoy
03-05-07, 11:10 pm
Sup, name is Nehru pronounced (Nay-Ru). I am 18 and currently am a freshmen at a local community college. Been trainin' since I turned 15 however I wasn't lifting seriously until after highschool. I currently discovered the intensity and power deadlifts create roughly around two months ago and recently started to up the weight accompanied by my much practiced form. Bought my first months supply of AnimalPak last month and a half ago with a gift card I won but never got to use. I'm hooked, and will be coming back for more.

Farley
03-05-07, 11:12 pm
I am not really into powerlifting anymore, started to transition into more of bodybuilding about a year ago. Really love the Animal Mentality, every year I look forward to going to the Arnold to see the Animals at the cage.

Bench: 295max (1 yr ago)
Squat: 585x4 (college)
Leg Press: 1100 x 10 for 4-6 sets(once a week)
Deadlift: 405 x 6 (1 yr ago)
Biceps: 17 1/2 (current)
Bodyfat: way too high(est 17-20%)

Other note: I am a computer programmer and I'm writing a diet-tracking website as a pet project, it will be free for all to use. I'll come here when I need beta testers.

paulsenger
03-06-07, 4:01 am
Yo Fellas its Paul from Calgary Alberta Canada, I have been training for about four years, I have been training for hockey because I am a junior hockey player. I have been training not only for size but for speed aswell. Agility is very important for what I do. Anyway Talk to you later

Peace

230plus
03-06-07, 8:17 am
What up Animals...names Brian / 38 yrs old / in the Air Force stationed in Korea. I am currently 230 plus or minus a few. Been lifting for a few. I eat / sleep / shit Animal products...nuff said!

Segansational
03-06-07, 9:50 am
I see there are a few new people coming over from BB.com. I am too. There's some real character to this forum, which I like. I'm located in PA. Currently trying to bulk up and I've finally got myself into 1st gear as far as a routine, diet, supplements, etc. Still have a ways to go and that's where I'm hoping everyone here can help out.

jalaux
03-06-07, 12:03 pm
Whats up fella's. Just wanted to intoduce myself. Been liftin for 3 solid years now and don't ever plan on stopping. I am from shit city Cleveland and saw the cage in Columbus and was attracted to this site. You guys are crazy and don't make me feel so weird. 5'9" about 235 and not afraid of any plates! Take care fellas and get your ass to the gym today!

narbia
03-06-07, 12:49 pm
Hey all you Animals! This is Nick from Virginia, currently attending West Virginia University. Always been interested in lifting weights, ever since high school, but been interested in bodybuild/powerlifting ever since seeing Pumping Iron and reading all the mags out there. This is my second life. I live in the gym along with all my "bros."

I fuckin loved the Arnold Expo, especially everything happening at "The Cage!!" Can't wait til next yr!

Peace out bros

-Nick

Thrasher87
03-06-07, 1:19 pm
Hey guys, wanted to drop in and say hi. Names Jon and I live in Warner Robins, Ga. I have been lifting for a year now so I am still new to the lifting game. I am 5' 10" 200lbs and looking to make it a solid 200.

GreenTerror141
03-06-07, 2:39 pm
Whats up fellas? My name is RJ, and I go to college in MD. I'm 19 and I've been lifting for 5 years now. I started in high school to get stronger for football and wrestling. When I started I was only 120 pounds and I couldn't bench 100 pounds. Now, after years of experience, I weigh 160 with about 8% body fat in the off season, and I'm benching around 250. I have to keep my weight down for wrestling, or else I'd probably weigh closer to 180 by now. I started taking supplements just a couple years ago, and I've been pleased with the results. I'm looking forward to trying it out for the first time, and I'm glad to be a part of the forvm. Keep liftin brothers, because after a hard day at work, that's all we have to look forward to.

Hikeon3
03-06-07, 3:10 pm
Hey fellas, I'm Hikeon3 and I'm from Orange County, California. I'm a law student and am currently working a job at the school computer lab at outrageous times during the night. I've been lifting seriously for less than a year and love the progress I've made so far. I can't afford supplements other than protein and bulk creatine, but I'm a newbie still. I don't need better. I'm about 190lb (cutting) and my bodyfat rests somewhere around 15% currently.

Someday I want to be 215-ish and lean (8-10%).

Thanks for letting me be a part of this forvm.

Nulllogik
03-06-07, 4:07 pm
Hey guys/gals,

Im Nulllogik. As of this writing i am 20 years old and at about 178 with 15%BF

I sit on my ass in an office all day and lifting is my repreive.
Iwent from the end of october to the end of december on a cut regimen and lost about 25 lbs and have been bulkin since.

Short term goal: 180@10% BF
Long term: 205@10% BF

I am glad to finaly join the ranks of the Forvm!

Arbalest
03-06-07, 5:15 pm
Hey everyone! Welcome to the Forvm. You're at THE place for the hardcore about our sport.

Familiarize yourself with the Ten Rules (sticky), just like LuvsThePain said. ;)

Just from reading your intro's i can tell you'll be a great contribution to the forvm.

If you have questions.. ask, BUT FIRST "search" ;) You'll save yourself a lot of trouble...

Arbalest

ghost
03-06-07, 5:37 pm
Hey everyone! Welcome to the Forvm. You're at THE place for the hardcore about our sport.

Familiarize yourself with the Ten Rules (sticky), just like LuvsThePain said. ;)

Just from reading your intro's i can tell you'll be a great contribution to the forvm.

If you have questions.. ask, BUT FIRST "search" ;) You'll save yourself a lot of trouble...

Arbalest

Ditto to what he said...

welcome and make yourself at home...as long as you pay your Dues, you are good.

BlueJ
03-06-07, 6:54 pm
Well I am 21 years old, approaching 235 pounds at a pinch under 6'1". Been in the game on and off since I was 13 trying to be competitive in high school football, lacrosse, and rugby. Got serious at the beginning of my sophomore year in college, now in the middle of my junior year and have put on close to 50 lbs. I have been blessed by good genetics, the fact that I've had a kitchen in my dorm room all 3 years I've been at school, and even moreso by supportive parents willing to throw in some money for food when I need it. Originally from Maryland right outside of DC, I am now in Baltimore for school. I am majoring in Biology and minoring in Chemistry and General Business. My goal when I started was to be 220lbs, which I thought would be huge, but once I got there I wasn't happy and couldn't stop. New goal is to hit 250 and then reevaluate myself. Always hungry, always trying to better myself.

iyaoyas247
03-06-07, 7:10 pm
Whats' up- Avid gym rat here. Going through the off period stuggling to stay out. ' Time heals all wounds....' Looking for the next phase in training- started with cybergenics in 1990, just finished up the 'Brawn' style. Forty coming fast looking to be at the top of the next challenge by then. 5'10" 240 35 waist- done with the power look- maybe powerlifting next who knows- just dying to get back. Big steel is the real deal.....

z06ironbro
03-06-07, 7:46 pm
Hey guys. Just found this forum from bb.com and I must say it seems awesome so far. A little about me, I'm 26, been lifting on/off for 7-8 years. I started at 5'7" and 120lbs. I'm now at 5'7" (still haven't grown damnit) and 185lbs @ 7%BF. Looking forward to continuing to grow and glean some knowledge from some of the guys on this board. Look forward to meeting everyone.

Kepano8o8
03-06-07, 10:00 pm
To all mah braddahz out in the forvm just a quick Alohaz, my name is BuLLa, I'm 28 yrs old from Makaha, Hawaii, been training off and on since high school, mostly to keep in shape but the past 2-3 years been way off track and just lookin to get back into it. I used to come to this site and always read, used to always get me pumped before I hit the gym. Hope you check out the site often, learn and hopefully contribute.

DTiffin
03-06-07, 11:29 pm
I'm a 47 year-old hardgainer (5'3" x 125lbs) who used to lift seriously back in my 20's with an intention to go competitive, but I let life get in the way-now I realize, this IS the life!

So, since last year, I've started training again and I'm doing alright, but I'm looking forward to learning some tips and solid advice from the freaks so I can make some bigger, better gains...I may never do a competition, except with myself, but that's good enough for me!
Thanks for having me-
Dt

looney tune
03-07-07, 2:38 am
Bobby

San Antonio

now living in Guadalajara, Mexico

Lift as a means to let out aggression, be in my own world for a couple of hours, and kill all stress.

....I love every minute of it.

GreenDog
03-07-07, 2:53 am
Greetings,

24 year old Soldier, soon to be civilian, here.

For the time being I'm still getting over a lower back injury sustained during some Battle PT fun. I'm concentrating on cutting away some of this thermal insulation I've had installed due to inactivity, and slowly but surely commit some of the posterior-chain intensive exercises to muscle memory with hell light weights so I can then start busting up through the plates without doing more harm than good.

I'm loving this site.

-GD

ghost
03-07-07, 7:51 am
welcome to the Forvm brothers. glad to have you aboard.!

smath
03-07-07, 12:27 pm
whats up fellas, im 25, 200 lbs, from long island, been training consistently for about 4 years and on and off for another 4 years before that. pretty stoked right now, benched 365 last night for the first time... my goal is to get the the 400 club this year.
cheers brothers

nastynate805
03-07-07, 12:48 pm
Hey there brothers. Im new to the game been lifiting for a month and my body already feels better probably from eating better than i ever have. Im currently 6'0 was 190 have put on 10lbs in the past month im assuming just from eating cause i didn't each much before. The reason im doing this is just to see my body transform into something it isn't right now and to feel better about my self. I look forward to seein the progression in myself physically and mental.

Bernhard380
03-07-07, 1:34 pm
Hows it goin guys, my name is alex. currently a senior in college, getting ready for the real world. looking forward to talking to people who understand the drive and motivations behind what we do for a change.

crazedwombat
03-07-07, 2:39 pm
yo all,

I've been training since Oct '04. Been learning a lot and finishing up my CFT, SMAC, and SSC certs from ISSA. My lifts suck after a year of pain from a DL injury and getting back into it. But before I do, I'm on a PSMF until mid may

Current stats: 24yrs old this month
254lbs 25% BF, 6'3
Bench: 215
DL: 315
Squat: 265

Goal: MM Artist with a powerlifting base. Heavyweight class

For MMA I'm moving to MN next week and will be training out of Minnesota Martial Arts Academy.

A long way to go. Great to see you guys at the Arnold though.

ghost
03-07-07, 4:06 pm
good to see you aboard smath, nate, alex, and wombat. glad to see more people answering the call to Iron. be sure to use all the features this site has to offer, especially the Search feature. more often than not, you will find info before you need to post about it.

happy posting brothers.

BBURG
03-07-07, 5:21 pm
First time I ever write in a forum.

About me :

Well i'm from the province of Quebec, in Canada. I live in a small working town up high north of Canada. All there is here is 3 Iron Ore mines so you guessed it, I work in a Iron Ore mine.

I'm 23 and been lifting since 2002 but I've been really serious about it for the past two years. Winter here is really cold so I hit the gym alot. In the summer ( summer here lasts about 3 months !!! ) I'm really into motocross so that means I can't be too heavy.

Right now I weigh in at 190 pounds and i'm 6 feet. My goal is to get to 200 and cut down as much as I can. Two years ago I was 175 so i'm getting there, I just have to watch body fat cuz I don't want to loose my speed on motocross.

Hope ill get all I need out of this forum. See ya !!!

albertaboy
03-07-07, 6:18 pm
First time here. I am from a small town in Alberta Canada called Hinton I am so happy I found this site I have been in the gym for a few years now but just started to get serious about adding some size don't get me wron I always wanted to be one of the big boys but never really had the focus to do so diet was not well thought out and the sups well tried a few different ones with no real results ordered animal pack and fell in love. Then found this site and I knew I was in love going to tyr the pump with the pack hope it can do more for me than plain creatine. Since I found this site I look at it a few times a day. I work weekend nights Fri,sat,sun so when I get time at work I check it out as well.. Lots of great info from everyone.. The motivation I get from this site is beyond anything keep it up..

The_liks
03-07-07, 6:55 pm
What up Bro's! Name is Nelson from good ol calif. INGLEWOOD to be exact.
Been lifting since freshman year in high school to make a difference on the
football field.
Thanks to the weight i realized there was competitiveness after football.
Had a freak accident that destroyed every ligament and tendon in my left wrist
but thru surgery got it back to allow me to try and hit the weights again.
I've heard of animal pak from the ads in the magazines so i decided to check it
out and i feel a complete kid again that i was inspired by Frank "THE WRATH" Mcgrath.
Got me back into seriously. SO im about 3 months in and making it a life style again.
I train hard and trying to eat right. STEAK 5 times a day at 12oz. a meal.
so im currently at 250lbs and getting trimmer.
Train 1 body part a day and rest on wed and sun.
Just here to learn more and share what little i KNOW.

Dean
03-07-07, 7:02 pm
I am 39 and around 205 at 5'9". I am from a little town in oklahoma called Heavener. I work for a phone company for 18years. I am married with 3 boys. I train at the High School Gym. I have always loved weight training and will till i die.

Fury317
03-07-07, 7:12 pm
Hey brothers, im 20 years old and been lifting for about 5 years. im weighin' in at around 220. personal bests are: squatting 430 benching 375 and 465 on deads. full time college student which makes eating 6 times a day and training tough, but i just keep training hard and living large-the Animal way.

ericthered
03-07-07, 8:46 pm
Wha's going on...

34 y/o

5'11" 215 9% bf

Bench- 305
Squat- 315
DL- 445

Need to work on the DL a bit and the squat, was better in the past but had some problems with my right knee this year. Got the "I'm friggin Superman" syndrome during a set of lunges...bit off a bit more than I could chew. That sucked, ruined possibly the best leg workout of the year.

Haven't tried any AP supps but will very shortly as I'm always open for something better.

Mlyon
03-07-07, 10:14 pm
hey, I'm here to get remotivated and get big again I had a good start and cut my arm, damn near damaged the nerve. its been two years and its time to go hard again.

The Armenian
03-08-07, 1:07 am
I am a 30 year old active duty Army Staff Sergeant currently deployed in Kuwait in support of OIF. I have been lifting for about 4 years steady now mostly to keep up a high APFT score. One of my buddies put me on to Animal Paks and the Universal brand products. I am especially partial to Animal Nitro G. I am not really interested in getting huge, but rather; getting cut and keeping my Body Fat Percentage down.

GO ARMY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lean forward in the fox hole...

Xraided831
03-08-07, 6:16 am
Sup Brothers!! Been on here for a day and it already feels like "Home"... I am so glad that there are other fellas out there that live the life that I've been trying to live. It is such a breath of fresh air to be surrounded by fellas that know the meaning of the word "Hardcore" I've been in da game for bout 3 years now. I guess that I just got tired of people telling me "You can only be big as your genetics will allow you"? Ever since then I've set out to prove them wrong.!!

Just the other day I got a comment. "Why do you want to get so big"? I just looked at them and shook my head in laughter.. I guess you just learn on the way that most people do't think the way you do... This Game takes dedication and you pretty much have to give it your all everyday!!! To me that's the meaning of "Hardcore" the way of the "Animal"

-Xraided831

ghost
03-08-07, 9:51 am
i love seeing more and more people here.! welcome to the life brothers. glad to see so many of you new faces. if you have any questions, please feel free to ask any of us Henchmen, or Watchmen, we are all here to help.

Strength and Honor.

briankeegan
03-08-07, 2:48 pm
I used to be in the Marines way back when then after I left I got hooked on drinking and drugging I have 5 years clean 22nd of this month.

The problem is the weight went on real fast I was in martial arts but I broke my ankle now I am trying to get back in shape.

I was 249 46%bf now I am at 230 28%bf in a 5’8” frame trying to figure out the supplement thing is a pain but I like the animal paks cause it has all sorts of things in there( kind of like that ragu commercial back when)

so far I have been supplementing for muscle so I will burn fat and trying to get cardio in there after I work out.

I hope to be in shape for tournament season starting around 08/07 and be chiseled by November for my trip to Dominican republic ( NA convention)

any way hello

killer Instinct
03-08-07, 4:29 pm
Sup ya'll...16 year old Korean/Greek powerlifter/bodybuilder mix
Ive been training seriously for bout two years and have fell in love with the results I got from puttin my heart and soul in ta the iron...several years ago i was overweight and fat...now im a solid 5'6 176 with newfound self confidence...Everyday I look forward to that squat, or that deadlift, or that clean knowing that all of this'll pay dividends to my physique and power...Hopefully all of this strength training and plyometrics/sprinting work will land me a college football scholarship someday...Until that day comes ya can find me in tha gym 24/7/365 with my music blastin.

Bench-290
Squat-435
Deadlift-415

JakeHump
03-08-07, 7:00 pm
Hey, I'm Jake I have been on and off lifting sense i was a freshmen in high school . I am now a freshmen in college, gaining the freshmen "15" (30) gave me that extra push i have been needing to relight my fire. at this time last year i was 230 benchin' 375 and dead liftin 580 now I'm (250 body weight with MUCH higher body fat) at 300 B and maybe 450 DL. I didnt realize how fast you loose it =( well anyway lookin forward to chattin with ya'll and sharing techniques and knowledge

Whyte Devil
03-08-07, 9:32 pm
My name is Adrian, I'm here to further my metamorphosis to a monster. Nice to meet you all.

Souzdog84
03-09-07, 1:09 am
Whats going on guys.
This is Nick Souza out of South eastern Ct. 20 years old, and have been lifting on and off for the past five years. At 5 "10" i recently went from 250 lbs to 225. The gym im at is kind of limited, but its what i can affored for right now. My ultimate goal is to cut the rest of the fat/ gain more mass and weigh the same. How ever for some reason my arms seem to be lacking behind my body. Even at 17 inches (Pumped) they dont measure up with the rest of my body. Work outs go chest/ tris, back/ bis, legs, shoulders and abbs and calves through out the week. i want to find a routine that would allow be to capitalize more on my arms with out over training them. So i joined the forum looking to find people with similar goals, people that know there shit, and people that have been in the position i am, and what worked for them. Dont be afraid to keep it real and tell me what im doing wrong either, the routine is an old football routine, and if anybody thinks its a weak ass routine and i should be doing alot more....Then im in the right place....its good to be here. ~Peace~

TheGymInc.
03-09-07, 1:29 am
My name is Brian from west virginia been training for 13 years, im 6' 2" 235 lbs, body fat 13% i own my own gym by day and a nurse by night, love the life style love to train love the pain, recently met you guys at the arnold classic where i met the guy i think that he goes by wrath im not sure but i was blown away. I came home more determined than ever and am considering about going to the next level. I train 5 days a week my diet is good im very intense in the gym i hate cardio but i know i need it :) I have a great thirst for knowledge and appreciate any bones u guys and girls can throw my way. Thanks to you who made this great forum possible and i look forward to learning more about how it all works as well as using your brains to improve myself.

Jquest
03-09-07, 2:47 am
whats up peeps i've been lifting for 7 years cause i play football .but im going to get into trying to lean out i've always looked at the site for advice and its helped me alot and its taught me alot

DatmonstaJ
03-09-07, 9:27 am
I'm J, 203 lbs 5'5" with a chip on my shoulder. Been lifting off and on for the last 15 years, more off than on. About 4yrs ago I found this inner burning. Been lifting ever since. MY goal: be consistent, lift big, live right.

Hauss
03-09-07, 10:27 am
whats up guys I'm hauss. I'm 21yrs old 5'6 200lbs. I'm a steel worker from Michigan. been lifting for about 5yrs.

Mmakara
03-09-07, 10:57 am
Yo whats up guys, 20 y/o college student here.. I've been competing in Powerlifting for the past few years in the 198 and 220 classes in the USAPL and am chasin a 700 dl at the moment.. Its gonna happen. Anyway, hope to be able to contribute here and look forward to talkin to everyone and bein part of the community

Foundation
03-09-07, 3:10 pm
whats up, i'm from west virginia. haven't been doing lifting too long. i basically do it more to compliment my MMA/BJJ/Boxing training in hopes to be as strong, and big as i can be at my weight. can't wait to interact with all of ya.

njeagle139
03-09-07, 9:26 pm
What's good fellas, C here i'm 19 live in NJ, rutgers college freshmen, i've done two teen bodybuilding competitions so far, training for many more to come, hope to learn alot and help in any way i can...

Intimidator3
03-10-07, 1:16 am
What's up fellas! I am 40 years old and will be retiring from the Air Force soon after serving 23 years. I am currently 260 pounds, working at losing the bodyfat, which means I am doing lots of cardio. My goal is to get to 210 pounds and then start packing on the muscle. I enjoy lifting weights and am addicted to the feeling of my swollen muscles after working out. This is the best bodybuilding website. Keep up the great work.

miwat9
03-10-07, 1:43 pm
What's up guys. Been lifting more serious now for about 6mos. (tired of being the tall skinny guy).
35yrs old
6'
191lbs
Windsor Ontario.
and full of questions, so hopefully I can benefit from all of you.

Buckshot
03-12-07, 12:56 pm
What's good, fellas? I'm from Charlotte, NC and have been seriously training for about 3 years now. I just turned 20 and I'm a full time student (freshman). I used to be into wrestling during H.S. and had the time of my life. That being said, I'm cut but not huge. I've made some improvements since then and it shows. Main goal is to gain weight and put on muscle because without fuel and fat to burn the body will only stay cut. I'm here to help as well as get help. If you guys need anything, holler. Stay motivated and keep the fire lit!

eriekio
03-12-07, 1:42 pm
Hey, I'm Eric and i'm a 19 year old student from Canada. I started working out last October after being pretty much inactive for about 2 years. I am now at the gym 5 days a week, and I cant stand missing days. I am relatively new to bodybuilding, and I cant go without it! Its all I think about anymore...

killzone6
03-12-07, 3:03 pm
what's up guys,

this is killzone6, little about myself
age- 32
location- middle east,by way of " GA"
weight- 347
height- 6'4
future goals- getting down to 302 and get bigger, always had pasta like arms and now i'm getting back on my feet to do something about it.

looking forward to gaining more knowledge from you guys...thanks

speedydd6
03-12-07, 3:44 pm
Hey guys.

I am 33, 5'8 and weigh 215 lbs. I just got back into lifting about 6 weeks ago. My goal is to get big. I weighed 145 when I graduated from high school, so now that i am able to put on some pounds I want to take advantage.

chico091
03-12-07, 6:25 pm
Whats up its heat
Im Just checkin in from Connecticut. Im 15 and im a Varsity football player. I weigh 185 and im ready to start lifting weights and getting JOOMED(JackedOutOfOurMinds) Ya Peace out

Sir J-Werk
03-12-07, 8:21 pm
Simply put, my name is Jason; I'm 26; I live in Missouri.... Why I'm here; 4 years ago Real Life took a hold of me and took me on a hell of a ride. Finally, after all of the, "you can't," "you won't," "you'll never," the addictions, thoughts of suicide, the depression, the doubts, after every tongue left it's lash mark upon my back; I woke the fuck up.

Perhaps it is fitting that I work in a state mental hospital with all of the voices from my past thundering in my head. But at night that thunder transforms into iron, sweat, and rage.

I've been backed into a corner long enough; This Animal is finally coming out.

ghost
03-12-07, 8:53 pm
wow...LOTS of new members..so. Welcome everyone to the forvm. glad to have you all aboard.!

Strength and Honor.

Sir J-Werk
03-12-07, 11:57 pm
wow...LOTS of new members..so. Welcome everyone to the forvm. glad to have you all aboard.!

Strength and Honor.

It's a privilege to be apart of this.

The TITANIC
03-13-07, 12:37 pm
watsup gents.this is Big Steve "The TITANIC" representin SOWETO @ 6'1" and 200 lbs.jus lookin for brothers that i can take to the top with me.you know how we hood boys do it,"all or nothin...nothin at all".
hope we can learn from each other,peace

ghost
03-13-07, 12:38 pm
wuttup steve! welcome to our home. make yourself welcome and look around brother.

Benko
03-13-07, 6:21 pm
Hi i from Slovenia and i am bad writer in english (sorry)
I train at home over 9years and i am a powerlifter in category 82,5kg, and i am a state champion in bench press
I have website www.kg-underground.com where you can se my gmy and my friends.
Hire is some my pictures http://www.kg-underground.com/Pictures/Galerie/bnos640.jpg
http://www.kg-underground.com/Pictures/Galerie/bennozg640.jpg
http://www.kg-underground.com/Pictures/Galerie/bd640.jpg
http://www.kg-underground.com/Pictures/Galerie/be2bi640.jpg

video and other pictures you can se on webside whit me or whit my friends.
I have sponsor whit yours sports supliments (ANIMAL & UNIVERSAL) and i must say it kickass my favorite is MSTUCK whit combination STUCK2

So this is abouth me, is anybody wana know somthing alse just ask me and sorry for my bad writing

By Benko

Hey fellas welcome to The Forvm at Animalpak.com. Start off by telling us something about yourself—what you do, your interests, how you got into this game... Something that will give us insight into who you are.

Here's the lowdown on J-Dawg...
My role in The Forvm will be kinda like a captain. If you have any issues or problems that you run into, any questions, start with The Henchmen and work your way up to The Watchmen. If you still have a problem, get in touch with me.

For me it is a great honor to be a part of such a noble undertaking. I'm proud of every member of The Legion who make up this great forum, this place we call home, The Forvm.

Painaholic
03-13-07, 7:05 pm
Hey names Erik im 16 I play football and ive been serious for about 3 years. I started liftin in 9th grade cause i was outa shape and was looking to lose a few, but it became more then that to me cause i realized how weak i was by looking around at my peers. I mean it was bad i was strugglin on bench to get even 25's on the bar 5 times. and i just felt like a loser and i hate losing anything cause im in it to win i dont care what the fuck im doing losing isnt a option in my mind. So i dedicated myself to true strength. And now im 16 and i breeze through sets of 15 with 240 on the bench. Now dont get my wrong it wasnt all natural but ill be the first to say "Behind every great man, Is a great supplement" haha but yeah now im 16 yrs old standing at 5"11" 220LB and went from a nothing on the field a goof in school to Defensive captian on the field and feared in the school. For all you guys who have seen resaults from your hard work youll know what i mean when i say I love to hear the little kids wisper "he took steriods"

LuvsThePain
03-13-07, 7:21 pm
Welcom aboard boys! We're glad to have you part of the brother hood. I'd like to encourage you all to first get aquainted with the ten rules posted by punisher. Also, be sure to familiarize yourselves with the search function before starting a thread.

We hope to see some high quality posts from you all. Welcome to the brotherhood.

LTP

JayM
03-13-07, 8:07 pm
Whats up everyone, my name is Jay and i'm from Mass. I've been workin out off and on for a while now, hopin to find the motivation to stay wiht it and be more consistant. I probably wont be on here doin much talking but reading, learning and getting inspired by all of you. Thanks for the warm welcome

alycat
03-13-07, 8:11 pm
Al from vancouver.

27 yrs old...new to the animal pak kingdom...been training since 18 when multiple knee injuries forced me away from playing hockey...turned to the iron, and bulked up to 200 lbs at 5'10" .then 6 yrs ago had a couple more surgeries which i needed to cut weight down for my knees according to doctors...so i got cut in 3 months lost 30lbs and was at 180lbs, 11% bf when i returned to playin hockey competitively. had another serious knee injury last year...and subsequent surgery that has me at 14%bf 170lbs wishing to build up muscle i had five yrs ago before the hospital was my second home...wishin to build my quads up to protect me this time, and get my bodyfat to single digits while weighing in around 180 lbs.

needhamj
03-13-07, 10:00 pm
Yo, this is Jack, im in the military in Colorado and Im pretty new to the game. Ive been lifting seriously for about a year and I love it more and more every day.

Odarkthirty
03-14-07, 12:14 am
Hello Everyone!

Steven from Charleston, WV. I was introduced to the "Animal" at the Arnold Classic, was there for UFC 68, and thought I would check it out. I love the attitude of this place!

I am a Senior Auditor for a coal company by day and I teach traditional Japanese Martial Arts (Aikido, Iaido, Jodo) in the evenings. I am not into lifting specifically. If I had to describe my strength and conditioning methods (outside of MA) it would be the Ross Training method. Also a great group of guys and Ross is one of the best.

My goals are to drop BF% and get more explosive and stronger as well as and never ending gas tank on the mat. ;)

As I stated before I love the attitude here and after reading for awhile I think there is a lot I can learn here....

I have started the Animal Pak and have ordered the Animal Flex... looking foward to see what both products bring to the mat...

Gambatte! (Fight On)

Tucker McGrath
03-14-07, 12:32 am
Hello, My name is Tucker McGrath, I'm 17 yrs old, 5'10, 176lbs, born and raised NJ, been fitness-minded my entire life. Looking to amp strength and athletic performance for wrestling and triathalons. I discovred animal pak four weeks back, and my experience thus far has been positive to say the least. A typical day in my life begins fairly early, at roughly 5:30am, to squeeze in 90 minutes of chaos in the weightroom at my high school (nothing too fancy, I'll admit). I shower and go to class... It's hard to maintain food and hydration requirements in high school, most of the faculty have a thing about open water bottles in the classroom--I guess they are pretty dangerous, good thing somebody is looking out for my best interests right? Same Shit, Different Day... I usually bring three meals to get through school, and then it's off to wrestling practice at Blair Academy, top school in the nation, excellent training opportunity for me... I arrive home, and I proceed to study and eat until my eyes wont stay open.. Animal Pak definitely helps my cause, thank you, looking forward to more posts in the near future.

widdlewade44
03-14-07, 12:37 am
Hello, My name is Tucker McGrath, I'm 17 yrs old, 5'10, 176lbs, born and raised NJ, been fitness-minded my entire life. Looking to amp strength and athletic performance for wrestling and triathalons. I discovred animal pak four weeks back, and my experience thus far has been positive to say the least. A typical day in my life begins fairly early, at roughly 5:30am, to squeeze in 90 minutes of chaos in the weightroom at my high school (nothing too fancy, I'll admit). I shower and go to class... It's hard to maintain food and hydration requirements in high school, most of the faculty have a thing about open water bottles in the classroom--I guess they are pretty dangerous, good thing somebody is looking out for my best interests right? Same Shit, Different Day... I usually bring three meals to get through school, and then it's off to wrestling practice at Blair Academy, top school in the nation, excellent training opportunity for me... I arrive home, and I proceed to study and eat until my eyes wont stay open.. Animal Pak definitely helps my cause, thank you, looking forward to more posts in the near future.

Welcome aboard brother! Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Ruis67
03-14-07, 12:47 am
Well I have been lifting since I was about 13 years old. I am now 39 years old and still at it and will be at till I am dust. I pretty much love collision and contact sports. I have been a college wrestler and semi-pro rugby player. I am now training in Brazilian JuJitsu (BJJ). I am climbing back from a hole caused by a ruptured Achilles. The recovery has been worse then the injury. It will be a long road that I have traveled before. I am not much of grace and prefect form kinda guy. I love the crazy raw meat eating power lifting. There is nothing like banging growling and grunting up more then 600lbs on a squat or repping out at over 300 on bench. I am very very serious about my lifting and when people start yaking at me in the gym my usual reply is "Shut the Fuck and Train" or go home. The only noise in a gym should be the grunts of lifters and the banging of weights. Maybe some music but since everyone tastes are not the same that is what MP3 players are for. For fun I read and study military history, I like lots of different types of music, movies and tv center around MMA, Football, NASCAR, History shows, movies with historical backgrounds and comic book superheroes. Okay well it is time for the old man to sleep now.

ammo30
03-14-07, 5:47 am
name's Matt, I'm 30 years old. Live in FL but been in Iraq since Aug of '06. Been lifting on and off for a few years now. Got serious about it here, mainly because it's about the only thing that keeps me sane. Primary goal is size and strength. This seems to be good place for advice on both. Thanks for cutting out the bullshit. It's refreshing to hear that kind of attitude toward training, especially for a guy who lives in a college town, where most of the kids are only interested in going to the gym to sit on benches and look for ass. Thanks for the inspiration guys.

Praetor
03-14-07, 2:02 pm
My name is Bryant, I'm 18, have been liftin for 6 years. My buds know me as The Juggernaut, Big-B, #75 an captain. Been in powerlifting for 3 yrs, have had it easy so far when it comes to competition, but know there is a beast out there wanting/waiting to devour me ....I'm not going to make it so easy ;) , getting into bodybuilding, i'm in my 5th week of cutting, have lost 15 lbs an have had massive gains in the weight room.

My bloodright is of Clan Scott

Strength and Honor

The Kraken
03-14-07, 5:50 pm
Hello fellow Animals.My name is Jim ,im 31 and have been a hardcore bodybuilder now for 2 years.I work for the government and reside in Stockton,California with my 14 year old daughter Samantha.I hope to meet others on this board that have the same passsion that I do for our sport.Take care and God bless.

T_N_Muscle
03-14-07, 5:53 pm
sup kiddies!! shellie from vegas , new to this forum. Ive talked to Ms Toni via PM, she seems awesome. im 5'4 170 solid. you can see more at www.she_lifts.com/shellie_petty

"Pain is weakness leaving the body"

and to all the fellas??? Please dont forget to do legs, lol. If ya dont do em, ya wont have em.

NorthernBarbarian
03-14-07, 10:20 pm
Whats up guys.

I thought I'd introduce myself. I'm a 20 year old college student that enjoys experimenting with various training techniques. I'm currently trying to iron out the wrinkles in an athlete-oriented explosive power routine. Hopefully it will have alot of carry-over for when I return to a more traditional bodybuilding or powerlifting routine.

hewittfighter
03-14-07, 11:14 pm
I'm here to gain the knowledge that so many have, in learning i hope to also educate and improve myself and and pass it on. I've always been into staying healthy but in the last 6 months I decided to go "Animal" I plan on getting durastically bigger and stronger to better fit the resume of a firefighter, by natural means. Thanks for the welcome......

~snowman~
03-15-07, 1:16 am
Hey brothers, Im Mersad currently living in vancouver. so a little about how i got started lifting. well soccer has always been my favorite sport eversince i can remember. last year during a football game i tore my ACL. the worst part was that my soocer team had made it to the finals that year for the first time in years and it was only a week after my injury happend so i missed the game but we still won it. Being very determined about anything that i do i was one of the only guys in the team who was weight training off season, i was always amazed by how soem guys can move so much weight. so four months ago after sitting at home and just eating junkfood i decided to do something about the situation so i decided i wanna get as big as possible plus i have always liked the disipline and the hardwork of this sport so im planning to stay around for a long time.

gflash77
03-15-07, 1:58 am
Hey dudes, I'm Steve and I go to college at Kent State, where I played football for a couple years. Started with the Animal Pak multivitamin, and i ahve been a big believer in the products since. I also enjoy the no b.s. attitude that Animal contains...

soljalazz83
03-15-07, 5:30 am
what up? shit, names lazz, im in the army and currently in germany. married with a 3 month old. been lifting for bout 2 years and love it.

BigPJ
03-15-07, 10:31 am
Hey fellas, Jon Porto here. I'm a 25 yr old soldier from jersey. I've been into powerlifting since high school and am now switching gears to the sport of bodybuilding. I hit the iron hard and dare it to hit me back. My hats off to everyone that is out there seeking to better themselves through punishment.

Bench - 335
Squat - 550
Deadlift - 560

ghost
03-15-07, 10:32 am
Glad to have everyone aboard. welcome to the Forvm everyone.

NJack2AF
03-15-07, 10:47 am
Good to see there are guys from every walk of life here. I'm Nick Jackson, 18 years old, a student at BSU. I have been into lifting since I was 15 but have had problems along the way and have stopped and started and stopped. I got pretty serious for a while, stopped again... Now I'm back into it hardcore and will be for a long time.

R.Bearse1
03-15-07, 11:00 am
Hey everyone what's goin on? The name is Ray, I'm from Detroit Michigan and I am in the US Infantry. I am just getting into this. Still VERY wet behind the ears. I'm really looking to Bulk up. No that does not mean I am a chauvinistic jerk. I just know my body holds a lot more potential. I am open to any advice and am actually asking for it. Hope to hear from and get to know ya'll.

BNixon
03-15-07, 11:31 am
How is it going gents? My name is Brandon I have been lifting seriously since 2005. I'm stationed overseas in Okinawa, Japan.

As far as goals I am wanting to get up to around 230 or so pretty much the size of Wrath would be perfect....

I have came a decent way from where I was in 04' I was 285 and fat, I was going to join the Marines so I needed to loose weight so that was the first task, once the weight was off months later, I started lifting once I had my orders to Okinawa....

My current stats, I'm around 6ft 207 at 10 maybe less percent body fat. Certainly have a lot of goals ahead of me....take care gents....

ghost
03-15-07, 12:09 pm
Hey everyone what's goin on? The name is Ray, I'm from Detroit Michigan and I am in the US Infantry. I am just getting into this. Still VERY wet behind the ears. I'm really looking to Bulk up. No that does not mean I am a chauvinistic jerk. I just know my body holds a lot more potential. I am open to any advice and am actually asking for it. Hope to hear from and get to know ya'll.

Ray...how did they get you to not smoke at sand hill??? ill start smoking you the real way if you want.

Mad Dog
03-15-07, 12:12 pm
Hello to all. I am Mad Dog from that Lonestar State. I have had a rough couple of years as far as training has gone. But I am back with a vengence. I have always wanted to supplement with animal pak but never did. Times have changed and animal pak has been a dear friend of mine for the past month. I remember seeing the ads in the mags about animal pak and I would say to myself there it is, finally someone gets it. They understand. Signed up in the forum to be with those that understand and gain inspiration from animals everywhere. Thanks.

ghost
03-15-07, 12:49 pm
Mad Dog, glad to see that reality gave you a nice lil bite in the ass with our way of life.

welcome aboard brother.

Strength and Honor.

PHILTHY PHIL
03-15-07, 1:25 pm
Hello everyone I am 27 years old and have been training for about 3 years. I recently have been intrigued by the hardcore messages by Schak and they have changed the way I approach every trip to racks. I hope to also gain inspiration and knowledge from all of you. Make sure that every workout is performed like it was your last. PHILTHY PHIL

athlete
03-15-07, 6:52 pm
i'm a student in alabama. i have been lifting since i was 15. seriously lifting since i was 18 after my senior baseball season. 5'11 190. love the animal attitude. i train balls to the wall everyday. my lifting changes nearly every week. i rarely do the same thing in back to back workouts. my goal is to puke in a workout. right now i am trying to get stronger. and always add size. i don't have an interest in bodybuilding. but i am fitness minded. i eat, sleep, breathe physical fitness. can you be "animal" w/ that mindset? i try to run 3-4 times a week and eat clean every meal of the week but 2. i get atleast 7 hours of sleep every night. i try to stay lean year around and be in shape. i look forward to the knowledge here. a lot of guys that i can learn a lot from!

SparkPlug
03-15-07, 10:29 pm
Wazzz up!!20 years old,5'11",215 pounds.Lifting is a reliogon to me,cant miss a day without picking up some iron. I fucking love this shit,its keeps me focus on my goals at hand.Im the most disciplined person youll ever meet.
I live my life through the 3 d's...Discipline, Dedication, and Desire.Without this fellas,you cant succeed.

LuvsThePain
03-15-07, 11:23 pm
Welcome aboard boys. We hope you take root in this place. Be sure to educate yourselves on all things animal and put up some quality posts. Before you guys get started be sure to read Punisher's "The Ten Rules" just so you all know how things work here. I'll cya round!

LTP

dink99
03-16-07, 3:08 am
My name is chris. I lifted a little during high school and 1st year of college then got away from it. I just got back with it. Im looking to get bigger but not huge and lose body fat. I am currently 180lbs but I know I have too much body fat on me. I want to weigh the same or maybe a little less but be stronger. I am getting into MMA so I don't want to weigh a lot but I want to be stronger to punish my opponents. I am also trying to get in better shape because I am halfway done with school to be a police officer.

Captain Howdy
03-16-07, 7:56 am
What's happenin' y'all? I'm dan, and I found this site and think I've found the right place. I've been at it about 10 years now, but I'm always excited to learn new stuff. I'll probably lurk more than I'll ever post, but I'll throw my 2 cents in if I think I can add to the conversation. Anyone else here from the Shenandoah Valley? Hey, it's time to eat! Tuna and rice....gotta love it at 7am.