PDA

View Full Version : Yo Fellas, Introduce Yourself...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

ghost
03-16-07, 9:19 pm
Tuna and rice at 7am.....meal number 3 for the day for me already...love it.

welcome to the forvm brothers. glad you found us, search around, just about every feasable question has been asked, so if you need an answer, search for it first, you may find it there.

HungeryForMore
03-16-07, 11:25 pm
Hey guys im new to this and aall but yeah i got in to lifting bout 2-3 years ago but im really trying to buckle down and get seruiois now. im still in high school but al ways lookin for ways to get stronger and fast and to jut get general tips all tips will be greatly apprisated.

bein getin on those forvms here soon see ya there

HAWK
03-16-07, 11:29 pm
Damn boys, this forum is getting massive. Seems to be a trend there, doesn't it? Welcome to all the new Animals...step inside and see why this place exceeds all the hype it gets, and lives up to its name as the best forum on the net.

LuvsThePain
03-16-07, 11:37 pm
Yeah, welcome aboard boys. I hope you find what you're all looking for here. Remember that everyone here has had to work to obtain respect here. So put up some quality posts and we'll cya around.

LTP

Erik
03-17-07, 9:48 am
I am 26 years old, 5ft 8inches and about 240lbs. I am into bodybuilding, powerlifting and strongman training. My goal is to compete in all three. Right now I am trying to get as big and as strong as I can get without adding anymore bodyfat [ I am at about 17% right now].

ialwaahid
03-17-07, 9:03 pm
Forgive me for taking so long to introduce myself. I'm ialwaahid, from ATL (shawty!), by way of Omaha. I've been back in the gym now for about 5 weeks and I have went from 137lbs. to 153lbs. I'm a small guy trying to make big gains. Don't laugh...stuff aint funny. I'm "Pumpin", "Packin", and "Nitro-in" up. This stuff is wonderful. I've noticed that for the first four weeks of my regimen my body was pumped and effortlessly smashed through my workouts. However, week 5 has been somewhat challenging. I feel so smoked and struggle through the workout. I still have the same intensity and don't sell myself short, but I struggle to get through the workout. What can be causing this? Could it be that my body has been shocked and is trying to get used to this grueling activity? Am I missing something? Or is my body just fatigued and I have to work through it? I read something about "Fatigue Fibers" in your body. Is there such a thing? How can I blow through this apparent plateau?

Augur
03-17-07, 9:20 pm
S’up men. I’m an 18yr old college freshman at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. I’ve been lifting for about 5 years, but I’ve hit the weights the hardest in the last 8 months. My personal goals are strong increases in strength in the big-three lifts. I’m not looking to compete in any events any time soon; I just love the weight room.

I’ve been really impressed with the forvm. All the animals make it great and I’m hoping to be another positive contributor.

Eternium
03-18-07, 1:33 am
Yo guys i'm new here to the FORVM, i was first interested in this lifestyle when I seen something in the mirror i didn't like; a skinny kid. I throw the javelin in high school and so far doing pretty good.

williamsdb41
03-18-07, 6:08 pm
hey whats up. basically i like to lift weights and get big

widdlewade44
03-18-07, 6:13 pm
Welcome aboard. Look around stay a while and I'm looking forward to your future posts. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

The Hulk
03-19-07, 12:42 pm
Yo, The Hulk here, 20 years old from VA. I've been lifting for two years now, and have gone from 151 lbs to 181.5 (last time I checked), with consistent gains in all my lifts. I've never competed, though I constantly think about it. Maybe I'll find out more about it (and try my hand at it) when I reach 200 lbs. Great Forum guys, keep up the good work.

COLE
03-19-07, 1:04 pm
Good to have you brother! What part of VA are you from.

Masculus
03-19-07, 1:40 pm
whats up everybody

im 18, 5'11'' , 185 lbs from west haven, CT

been training since january 2006, and been seriously training in the interest of competing as a bodybuilder since august 2006

hoping to compete by next year, getting my trainer certification this summer

wish me Luck!

shadowboi30
03-19-07, 2:45 pm
Hey every one. My name is Kelvin. I fairly new to all this, but I'm happy to know there is a place for newbies here. I dont know much about working out but I know I really want to change my body for the better. I'm 32, 150lbs, 5'11'' and I want to get bigger. I dont know where to start or what to do so if someone can point me in the right direction I'd be very grateful. Looking forward to tracking my progress with everyone.

Kelvin

juoum
03-19-07, 3:20 pm
hi fellas....
shit,im new in this kind of things...but im already starting to like it
i dont know what to say,honestly....

MadMax
03-20-07, 11:59 am
Howzit ,

im MadMax pleased to meet you all hope i can learn a few things on this here forum.

Peace
--MadMax

shadowboi30
03-20-07, 12:36 pm
I'm Kelvin from Minneapolis MN, fairly new to this so I hopeing ya'll can help me out. I'm 32, 5'11, 150lbs. All my life I've been thin and I want to change that. When I was younger there wasnt a support system like this. Thank god for the internet. Looking forward to makeing new friends and changing my life for the better.

kelvin

COLE
03-20-07, 2:29 pm
Welcome to the Forvm! If it wasn't for new members then this Animal Community wouldn't continue to get stronger.

Animal Strong!

tao
03-20-07, 8:21 pm
whats up? just introducing myself, i am new to the forum. i don't post much but i decided to sign up for this forum as it looks to be the best out there. no b.s. just info and that is what it is all about, info and comrades. i a m not a monster like some of you guys but i train hard, with weights and at the mma school i train at. kali and muay thai are my passions. anyway i hope to get to know some of you and learn from all of you.
tao.

MassManiac
03-20-07, 9:11 pm
Welcome to the Forvm bro. There's a ton of information (as well as knowledgeable people) on the Forvm. Looking forward to seeing your contribution. Good to have ya.

Maccabee
03-20-07, 9:13 pm
hey, how you doin? glad to have ya aboard

ctgblue
03-20-07, 9:34 pm
ctgblue here
a lot of you probably know me from bb.com where I've modded for the last 5 years, I also mod at iron-forum
in my 40's
the following is pretty much all the need to know info, hope posting the link doesn't violate any rules
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/ctgblue.htm

Sandpig
03-20-07, 10:19 pm
Guys, my name is Al and I'm from the Vegas area.

I'm 42 and have been working out for over twenty years. On and off.

Currently I am training for my second bb show.

And the Sandpig name is just a nickname that I have from riding high performance atv's.

A2daMIR
03-21-07, 11:01 am
Whats up Guys, just joined AnimalPak FORVM, 23 yrs old,2 time all state wrestler, 2 time runner up national wrestler. After a knee surgery i had to let go of wrestling and i started bodybuilding as a sport. Dont get me wrong i lifted when i wrestled, but it was for sheer strength, not to try to sculpt my body like i am now.

i have 54" chest, 20" arms ( 20 1/2" when pumped).. here are some videos of me if your interested.

Weighted DIps:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83GgeQyca4Y

Bicep Curls:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFen503IbHo

Low Rows:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-VL7IUiBkQ

widdlewade44
03-21-07, 11:13 am
Whats up Guys, just joined AnimalPak FORVM, 23 yrs old,2 time all state wrestler, 2 time runner up national wrestler. After a knee surgery i had to let go of wrestling and i started bodybuilding as a sport. Dont get me wrong i lifted when i wrestled, but it was for sheer strength, not to try to sculpt my body like i am now.

i have 54" chest, 20" arms ( 20 1/2" when pumped).. here are some videos of me if your interested.

Weighted DIps:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83GgeQyca4Y

Bicep Curls:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFen503IbHo

Low Rows:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-VL7IUiBkQ

Welcome aboard brother! Nice videos. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

scrawnybynature
03-21-07, 11:36 am
Hey everybody, I'm 28 years old, and a disgusting 220lbs of lazy fat. :) Up until I graduated college I was stick stick thin, and then I got an office job and a snack drawer and a favorite bar down the street and well.... here I am. I wanna keep my weight but change the composition, I don't want to be skinny again, I wanna be huge! (But good huge, not Jabba huge.)

ghost
03-21-07, 2:56 pm
scrawny..welcome to the boards brother. hit up the diet section and you will be able to see where you should start off that journey of the diet.

ncsu06
03-21-07, 8:21 pm
Whats good! 21 yrs, 6'1 270 here. I've been playing sports all my life so lifting is second nature. I'm now a collegiate wrestler and just trying to be the best! Main goals is just to improve strength, endurance, and mass for the love of my life...wrestling...excited about being a part of this forum full throttle now...

peanut
03-21-07, 8:46 pm
whats up guys the names adam gym name is peanut i dont know why but i go with it im about 6'5 170 pounds im am what we like to call a hard gainer i got into the game because bodybuiding and powerlifting has always facinated me so i decided to start for myself and have loved every minute of it im 18 years old and i have been liftin for about 6 months so we will see where it goes peace bruthas

PFC.Cimorelli
03-21-07, 11:23 pm
whats up everyone. my name is AJ, I currently go to wvu and am in the army. I used to powerlift, until the army came along. After basic, i just found ways to increase my pt score. I usually run about 4 to 6 miles a day with a hour to an hour and a half lift. Im more along the lines of building a core, stay strong, but not bulky, cause it slows me down. Im a steady 220 pounds. After I found animal pak, ive been sold ever since, knowing that there are stacks out there, i am willing to expeiriment. thanks aj

papagirth
03-22-07, 12:04 am
sup brothers been serious about lifting for the past two years...prior to that i played college baseball so i would consider myself athletic...always looking for new ideas to make the best of my workouts hope i can contribute as much as i learn from you all...

g

ANewBreed
03-22-07, 4:07 pm
What's going on everyone? I'm Alex, originally from Miami, Florida, but stationed up in Tallahassee attending school at Florida State University. I'm 19 and about to turn 20. I played football for 3 years in highschool, but after three shoulder dislocations, two shoulder surgeries, a broken nose, a nose surgery, I decided that football wasn't for me. I took up body building last year and sky rocketed from about 160 to about 190. Over the summer I let my vices get the best of me and dropped to 175, but I came back this year with avengance and climbed back up to a lean 193. Only way from here is up.

TXPWRLFTR
03-22-07, 7:04 pm
What up! My name is Greg and I am from Texas. Glad to be aboard...looking forward to tips and much more. Lift strong and keep getting bigger and stronger. I coach for a living and compete in powerlifting...have a few goals I wanna achieve. As the saying goes, "The meet don't start till the bar is off the floor!"

Grock
03-22-07, 7:23 pm
Sup Brothers im grock 18 and im from new jersey. Been into sports my whole life mostly wrestling; wrestled for first 3 years of highschool 112/119/125 shoulders started to wear down so i decided to not wrestle and let my body grow like it wanted to! Current 5'6'' 148 6.9% BF and want to bodybuild I LOVE hardcore livin and joined this forum to see what other ppl like myself are upto and get some tips and different views on things. Am also a proud soldier in the NJ National Guard Private E3

jprico
03-23-07, 2:26 am
What's good fellaz? My name is JP. Been in the game since 1996 while going through rehab after shoulder surgery. Always been an athlete but never into bodybuilding. What can I say, I love it!!! Been through a couple more shoulder surgeries and suffering from a current injury now. Set me back from competing this year but I'll be back. Look forward to sharing ideas and thoughts with everyone.

HutchOL70
03-23-07, 10:16 am
What's goin on brothers? 17 year old football player from Rochester New York....been using Animal Pak for about 2 years now and love the results. Playin college football next year and will be using the forum to gain insight on lifting and living. This site has been insipring to me, and it's great to finally see a forum here to talk with fellow Animals like myself.

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 230 lbs
Max Bench: 375 lbs
Max Squat: 495 lbs

justint
03-23-07, 7:38 pm
whats up fellas, im 22, just joined here at the forvm. been lifting seriously for about three years. right now im considering entering a bodybuilding comp in a year or two but no set plans yet. im goin to college and when i get done i wanna be a personal trainer. im gonna soak up any info i can here.

peace-
justint

richsol
03-23-07, 9:30 pm
hi,just starting to take this serious at 39!born u.k. live in spain.

BraSo
03-24-07, 7:33 am
sup y'all!

Recently started taking animal m-stack & animal pump... at my very young age of 36 :)

mabuhay!

Jameson
03-24-07, 4:37 pm
I'm Jameson. I'm a 17 year-old-hockey player who needs to put on weight and get more powerful for next season. I've been coming to this site for a couple years. The workouts and diets have helped a lot.

Currently, I'm benching 175, deadlifting 385, and squatting 315 for my maxes. I'm mostly concerned about my lower body, which is why my bench is so low. As of last week, my body fat was at 16.9% and I'm not concerned about that for now. As long as I'm growing, the percentage will not bother me, but I need to get down to around 10% for hockey season. I have no problem losing weight/body fat through cardio so this is not a problem. I hope to be close to 185 pounds by the time my "Journey" is over.

Glad to be a part of the community.

Preston
03-24-07, 4:40 pm
I'm Jameson. I'm a 17 year-old-hockey player who needs to put on weight and get more powerful for next season. I've been coming to this site for a couple years. The workouts and diets have helped a lot.

Currently, I'm benching 175, deadlifting 385, and squatting 315 for my maxes. I'm mostly concerned about my lower body, which is why my bench is so low. As of last week, my body fat was at 16.9% and I'm not concerned about that for now. As long as I'm growing, the percentage will not bother me, but I need to get down to around 10% for hockey season. I have no problem losing weight/body fat through cardio so this is not a problem. I hope to be close to 185 pounds by the time my "Journey" is over.

Glad to be a part of the community.

Welcome to the life Jameson. Stay strong bro~!

Preston
03-24-07, 4:44 pm
Welcome aboard brother! Nice videos. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Holy shit dude, totally diggin your size. Ha, intense shit right there!

Preston[ANIMAL]™

drgnon
03-24-07, 6:05 pm
What’s up? I am 30 years married and father of two. I have been working out since I was about 15. I let myself go after I got married back in 1999, and I shoot up to 300lbs, I am 6’ 2” and I am trying to get back to 225-230 solid. I don’t like to play in the gym and I don’t like the fancy TV’s or the women trying to be notices. I like to hit the weights and handle business. That’s why I have chosen animal pak because they seem like they mean business. I am too old for all the bull shit. I am ready to get pumped.

richsol
03-24-07, 10:19 pm
hey drgnon,also father of two,who doesn't need the bullshit,keep focused,train hard and you'll do it!
peace

Malloy1344
03-24-07, 11:39 pm
Whats up guys, Jim from Florida here. Start lifting as a hobby 3 years ago...didn't really think it would get to the point I am. In 2006 around march i got ill for a month, and lost about 30lbs, I was at 210, dropped to about 175ish. I was thicker from a powerlifting cycle, and I can't say my diet was that good. I'll tell ya, when I finally got out of the illness and put a Tshirt on and saw the sleeves were no longer tight, I became terribly depressed. Then I snapped, I started lifting heavier and harder than ever. I cleaned my diet up and never looked back. Now in 2007 I'm up to about 208 with 12% body fat. Strongest and hardest I've ever been. Gained it all back in one year, all naturally of course. Now I'm aiming for another solid pounds. Lift heavy, Lift hard, and never quit.

Carl
03-25-07, 9:06 am
Good morning all,
I just wanted to take a quick second to introduce my self to you guys.
Im 37 married to a wounderful loving wife and father to a great young man!
I have been " toying " with weights now for a few years but nothing serious..Until now.I am out of shape 6'1 325 want to get down to 2-225 lean.
Any way been surfing here for a while and love the out look you guys have.. The no bs... just train !
That is what I want to do. I know ill wont be the biggest guy in the gym but my goals are just that ...mine so with your help and tips and my sweet i'll get there!
Peace

Caboco
03-25-07, 4:30 pm
I am 19 and just starting in on the iron game. when I say just starting I mean exactly that. I ain't even in shape. I have my goals and no one is going to take that away. Time to get in gear, and make the long grade up the mountain.

Rostov
03-26-07, 10:04 am
Jo fellas. This is me. I started pumping iron for rugby about 6 years ago. But I got bit by the bug, now Im out to become a freaky mass of pure muscle

Im here to learn, and if Im lucky enough, to give some good advice where I can.

ARAVEN
03-26-07, 6:29 pm
Marvin Mitchell , football player arena league/semi pro summer leagues....
31 yrs old 5'9 245 decent shape fb is the position .... love to hit and work out in the gym .I joined the forum to gain some insite to get bigger and stronger ! my gains over the last few yrs are good but i need to get my body fat lower and put on more muscle the goal is to be 255 and solid ....other intrest are the gym and my playbook and the gym and movies did i mention the gym ...lol

any help with this is good i have started doing weighted dips recently and i am in love with them !!!!!!!!!

AllGloryisFleeting
03-26-07, 10:54 pm
What's up brothers? I'm 18, soccer player, headed to West Point in the summer. I weigh about 170 and I've maxed out on bench at 305, 425 on deads, and 450 on squats. I got into weights to get stronger for soccer then I caught the epidemic. Been addicted ever since.

ghost
03-27-07, 8:53 am
LOTS of new people. wow. i love seeing this place grow so well. remember fellas, read the forvm rules, we are kind of strict with many of them for good reasons, use the search option, be respectful, and pay your dues

strength and honor.

zachlloyd
03-27-07, 1:40 pm
Yo, names Zach Lloyd, 23 years old, 252, not real lean but happy with what ive got comparatively to what i had 9 months ago, currently deployed to Afghanistan with the USArmy infantry while my wife and 3 month old boy are back home, sucks, started gettin back into lifting and training after takin about 2 years off after my freshman year of college, sites helped me tons in motivation for shit, Animal Arms DvD pumps me up for every arm workout, Wrath's the shit, philosophies n all. fav music to lift to, pantera, slipknot, hatebreed that typa shit, lifes pretty bland right now since im not home, gettin on here to hook up with advise, and give some in turn, to lifting strategies, how to break plateus all that good shit, still pretty young in the game so my knowledge is a bit limited but im actin like a sponge and litening to anything anyhones got to say and takin it for what its worth and applying it to my own style, anyways time to look up some shit and see what i can find, peace yall

Silentbob
03-28-07, 8:26 am
Hi my names Darryl, 20 from Liverpool, England.
Brand new to this liftin game, well to the serious side of it. woke up last month realised i was far too fat, 120kgs at 25%, and that i should really take my trips to the gym alot more seriously.
Hoping i haven't left it too late in life to get HUGE.
Must saythis site has been the best motivational tool i've ever had.
Thanks for the advice, stories and general information, its most enlightening Cheers guys!

ghost
03-28-07, 12:28 pm
currently deployed to Afghanistan with the USArmy infantry

HOOAH brother. there are a LOT of members here that are current or prior service.

-i am the infantry...FOLLOW ME.

welcome to the forvm. hit em hard brother.

R.Bearse1
03-28-07, 2:02 pm
currently deployed to Afghanistan with the USArmy infantry

Ya got another 11Bang Bang brother here! Good Luck bro! With everything here and over there! Stay strong!

cchs72
03-28-07, 11:59 pm
yo im jared 6'1 210 been lifting since 7th grade for football but found animal and been serious for about a month and seen huge gains so thanks for motivating the shit outta me!

The_Baker
03-29-07, 12:00 pm
Sup guys, I'm new to the forum and J-Dawg gave me the heads up to post here first.

So here it goes: I'm 13 years old, 5'3 112 pounds currently bulking up to 120, my goal is to bodybuild naturally in the amateur ranks, and eventually go pro.

I actually started lifting because of you ANIMALS. Back in 7th grade I had to list 5 exercises for each bodypart, and then hand it in to our gym teacher. I googled "chest exercises" or something to that affect and the Mass Building exercises page popped up. After I handed it in all my friends started playing games before the period ended, but me, no. I was intrigued. I continued reading the articles, when I got home I ran downstair onto my computer and continued reading.

After that I went with some money that I had saved up and bought a lat-pulldown, w/ leg extension, a bench, a barbell, and some weights. I was working out 3x a week, doing the basics; deadlift, squat, bench, barbell row, and MP's. Eventually I decided to buy a gym membership and thats where I am now.

Also, animalpak.com has given me the fundamentals of a diet, I have been eating a very clean 40/40/20 diet, consuming 3.5-4k calories a day and putting on a pound a week.

I sincerly thank all the guys here at animalpak.com for getting me into the iron game, it has never been a hobby, it's been my life since I started.

Mr.Warrior
03-29-07, 2:42 pm
Whats up guys?... I'm 16, heard about Animal from a trainer here in town. I play football and work out with the team, I weigh about 184 around 5'9. My maxes aren't currently accurate, I have to finish this cycle and then they will be posted. I do have to say im addicted, I love pumpin iron. Sometime in my life after football is over this is what I plan to do. Great to be part of the forum.

-Williams

vgiordano
03-29-07, 4:35 pm
Hows it goin. Im from just outside of Philadelphia but currently go to school 40 minutes away from Harrisburg. I have been lifting for about a year and i am still pretty new at it.

I swim for a D2 college. I am 20, 207 lbs and am 6 foot. Im around 15-16% body fat. My goals are to continue to gain strength and size but cut down and lower my body fat %. Hope I can learn alot from everyone here and contribute as well.

Standing_Guard
03-29-07, 6:33 pm
Hows it goin. Im from just outside of Philadelphia but currently go to school 40 minutes away from Harrisburg. I have been lifting for about a year and i am still pretty new at it.

I swim for a D2 college. I am 20, 207 lbs and am 6 foot. Im around 15-16% body fat. My goals are to continue to gain strength and size but cut down and lower my body fat %. Hope I can learn alot from everyone here and contribute as well.

I think (no wait I know) I speak for all of us when I saw youve come to the right place

[FreaK] of [NatuRe]
03-29-07, 6:49 pm
Hey. THe name's Bryan. I'm 18, and I'm a student from Rock Springs. Ever since i hit the weight room in 8th grade, my strength is all i've ever cared about. It went from a hobby to job, from a job to ritual, now it's like a way of life. I'm currently in the recovery stage from an intense jaw surgery. haha (cool story for later) I'm about 5 10, about 176... Used to be 190, I've got catching up to do. Anyhow, it's good to find other's like me, that pursue the iron lifestyle. Train like a Freak. Hope to hear from you all soon.

SPIKE

agliano
03-29-07, 7:08 pm
Hi All, I am turning 41 this year, haven't lifted since high school. Started lifting seriously 2 years ago. Currently 25% bf (ugh) @ 230, Surprised with my progress so far, but looking for nutrition and lifting help geared to someone older than the average age

golfballin
03-29-07, 10:11 pm
It's a new day. Hittng 41 this year. Been out the game for a few years after birth of my daughter. Time's a wastin .. so I'm back in the gym. used the paks back in the day and could not match the results with anything else. makes sense to join the FORVM. You can only get better by learning from those who have gone before you. you can see by my name I'm a golfer. adding pounds to my upper torso doesn't help the swing, but there is nothing better than reaching your goals in the gym. Look forward to growth in knowledge and in size.

Wife Inc.
03-31-07, 12:09 am
Wife Inc here, mate of Unobtainium for 13 years. I just had to sneak in and check out "Home Base". You guys have a lot happening here and it seems like a good group. I am 30 something-ish and ring the sacles at 120 ish. The "UN" dragged me into fitness over 10 years ago. I guess he infected me from the day we met and it's been a fun ride since, even when I get the phone call on leg day to pick him up from the gym. While he is trying to hit 250 something on the scales and gear up for a show in the near future, I just aim for fitness (to keep up with our two sons and him, of course) and a sculpted look. Most of my supplements are from Universal and are in the Sport Line and Specialized Protein group. I have 4 bottles of stuff, while HE HAS 3 SHELVES (HAHA). It's all fun and I look forward to some good information and input here.

Freakshow
03-31-07, 1:00 am
Wife Inc here, mate of Unobtainium for 13 years. I just had to sneak in and check out "Home Base". You guys have a lot happening here and it seems like a good group. I am 30 something-ish and ring the sacles at 120 ish. The "UN" dragged me into fitness over 10 years ago. I guess he infected me from the day we met and it's been a fun ride since, even when I get the phone call on leg day to pick him up from the gym. While he is trying to hit 250 something on the scales and gear up for a show in the near future, I just aim for fitness (to keep up with our two sons and him, of course) and a sculpted look. Most of my supplements are from Universal and are in the Sport Line and Specialized Protein group. I have 4 bottles of stuff, while HE HAS 3 SHELVES (HAHA). It's all fun and I look forward to some good information and input here.

Glad to have you here Wife Inc...your husbund has been great to have here and I am sure that you will be too. Dont be a stranger.

Wife Inc.
03-31-07, 9:59 pm
Glad to have you here Wife Inc...your husbund has been great to have here and I am sure that you will be too. Dont be a stranger.

Thanks a lot guys. He is a moderator on car forum and a motorcycle roadracing forum, but seems to spend most of his "mod" time here. I seem to already sense a bond here and not alot of twisted ego. BTW, you every see a 240 lb guy get into and out of a Honda CRX?... LOL...

born0withno0soul
03-31-07, 10:01 pm
Thanks a lot guys. He is a moderator on car forum and a motorcycle roadracing forum, but seems to spend most of his "mod" time here. I seem to already sense a bond here and not alot of twisted ego. BTW, you every see a 240 lb guy get into and out of a Honda CRX?... LOL...

lmao thats hillarious. i could imagine it. thats why i had to get a full-size pick-up. my chevy s-10 just wasnt cutting it. welcome to the board

Wife Inc.
03-31-07, 10:03 pm
lmao thats hillarious. i could imagine it. thats why i had to get a full-size pick-up. my chevy s-10 just wasnt cutting it. welcome to the board

Oh, he has a new truck. a Nissan Titan, but prefers the 45-49 mpg the CRX gets versus 18-20 in the truck.

[FreaK] of [NatuRe]
04-01-07, 4:57 am
well. while you all enjoy the luxury of such wonderful gas mileage. being a highschool students sucks in the fact that i'm broke ass poor 90% of the time, and i only get 10 or 11 miles to the gallon in my "beast". 86 dodge power ram with an overbored 360 in it. haha so yeah, is the trade off worth it for me? no, not really. haha

impurity
04-01-07, 8:46 am
Hi all..

Adele here from Australia. Female,21, 5"4. Currently playing state level
golf and have been lifting for 6 years. Have to keep fit and strong to do what i do properly.
Love the burn and the feeling of a good session.
Love to hear from you all,

cheers

shaunac
04-01-07, 9:11 pm
Shaun from Idaho here. Four months from 40. 190 lbs, a little less than 40 lbs lighter than I was 5 years ago. Divorce and the ensuing depression stripped my hard earned muscle from me. However, I have a new lease on life and it was more than a sign when I discovered yesterday that Animal actually had its own forum! What better place than this, the Forvm, to get motivation from. I've been a fan of the Animal philosophy since I witnessed the Cage at the Olympia five years ago. I step back into the gym tomorrow after a nearly a year away. It will be tough but I'm excited to get back to the mentality that permeates the Forvm. This place just might save my life. Oh, you'll be hearing from me!

dIdDy
04-02-07, 6:11 am
LOTS of new people. wow. i love seeing this place grow so well. remember fellas, read the forvm rules, we are kind of strict with many of them for good reasons, use the search option, be respectful, and pay your dues

strength and honor.

word. search-tech is your friend

dw
04-02-07, 10:43 am
G'day all...

my name is Darran Petty, ive been a competitive bodybuilder now for 4 years, i hold both state and national titles and am competing in the southern Hemisphere's and Universe comps this year..

stats: 6'0, 240 off season, 205 contest
training: 7 years

I am a huge fan of animalpak and look forward to learning and contributing to the forvm... I first found animalpak when i was looking for inspiration to get through some of the toughest days in my last contest prep... I love all the literature here!

www.darranpetty.com.au

dw

Risk
04-02-07, 11:21 am
Risk here,

A few of you know me, I'm a pretty intense guy. I like to think, I like to work, I like to get my hands dirty. I can't stand sitting down behind a desk all day, I cannot stand the though of a cubicle - I stand on my feet all day, I get to stop and eat whenever I want, I can cook anything I want and I get free food.

I love to learn. I find the science of strength sports a pretty cool subject, so I have nice healthy wealth of information stored here and there.

I Like to train. I just finished purchasing a nice power rack, 700lbs of weights, couple of bars and some rubber matting. I guess you can tell I'm a powerlifter by now, :)

Myser
04-02-07, 12:00 pm
Hey,

Been training for a few years (started out as a lazy fat kid), and now I'm looking forward to the years to come.
Stats
LOCATION: San Jose State (Came to the school for the bowling team)
WT: 180@ 15% BF (slowly going down)

fultz2400
04-02-07, 9:23 pm
hey, this is fultz from pennsylvania. I was on the internaet when i came across this site. i was impressed because it didnt promise me miracle supplements that would give me pounds of muscle in a few days, and it preached hard work and sacrafice as a bodybuilders greatest assets. This site motivated me and my workouts have become much more serious. I just want to thank everyone for the motivation they have given me so far and hopefully it will continue.

paddy55
04-02-07, 10:28 pm
hey guys Patrick here. Everyone calls me paddy. I up in o town washington. Lifting for football and to get huge. Im six foot weigh around 205. Been lifting for about three years and am looking to bring the intensity up on my lifting and seem some better gains. New to supplements, haven't really taken anything that works. Im 18 and just looking to get stronger and faster, animal products look great all I have tried is M STAK and it was the best thing that ever happened to my lifting.

widdlewade44
04-02-07, 10:37 pm
Welcome aboard fultz2400 and paddy55. Look around and stay a while. I think you'll both enjoy the FORVM. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

rob3rtson
04-02-07, 11:02 pm
What’s up family...
My name is Jacob Robertson; I’m 17 & a senior in high school. I started messing around in 24 hour fitness after eight grade and I got my biggest at 208lbs in 11th grade. Early this year I was in wrestling I had dropped 171 weight class (it wasn't easy to do or maintain) I’m currently 185lbs. I got tendonitis now, but with some inspiration from this site (especially my favorite poster I got from vita source "in too deep...") I got back in to the gym and now I’m hooked allover again. I’m going to join the Navy and I want to be in the SWCC program (here’s a video of SWCC, check it out) http://youtube.com/watch?v=XNkfyW0PosE
my goal is to get to 220lbs. then cut 20lbs before I join...I’m looking forward to a grip of advice from my brothers on this site...hope to talk to you all soon

(wrestling pic, me: chino HS v. guy eating my elbow: Dimondbar HS)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/brandynther/uilijl.jpg

widdlewade44
04-02-07, 11:08 pm
What’s up family...
My name is Jacob Robertson; I’m 17 & a senior in high school. I started messing around in 24 hour fitness after eight grade and I got my biggest at 208lbs in 11th grade. Early this year I was in wrestling I had dropped 171 weight class (it wasn't easy to do or maintain) I’m currently 185lbs. I got tendonitis now, but with some inspiration from this site (especially my favorite poster I got from vita source "in too deep...") I got back in to the gym and now I’m hooked allover again. I’m going to join the Navy and I want to be in the SWCC program (here’s a video of SWCC, check it out) http://youtube.com/watch?v=XNkfyW0PosE
my goal is to get to 220lbs. then cut 20lbs before I join...I’m looking forward to a grip of advice from my brothers on this site...hope to talk to you all soon

(wrestling pic, me: chino HS v. guy eating my elbow: Dimondbar HS)

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y257/brandynther/uilijl.jpg

Sweet picture from wrestling and good luck with your pursuit of the Navy. Former Jarhead here. Peace.

Kevin
Sgt '88-93
USMC
widdlewade44

rob3rtson
04-02-07, 11:18 pm
Sweet picture from wrestling and good luck with your pursuit of the Navy. Former Jarhead here. Peace.

Kevin
Sgt '88-93
USMC
widdlewade44

thanks for the comment and support kevin...and thank you for your time served in the MC.

13utterz
04-03-07, 4:24 am
whats up bros?! Jerod here, from a little town in SW Missouri. The thing that I love about the Animal crew is the attitude...I'm blown away at the pride and self determination that these few elite have, and it motivates me in ways that I couldn't begin to describe. I've always been a smaller build of a guy due to three years of Cross Country in high school. I graduated at 125lbs, standing 5'10"....not the most intimidating character....But what sucked the most, was not having my team to run with after high school...I eventually stopped running and started looking for something else to give me "the feeling". You see, one of the reasons I push myself so hard when I train is to get "the feeling". Have you ever pushed yourself pass your limits and kept going out of sheer madness in hope that you might come out on top of the competition in the end? And when all is said and done you're chillin at home on the couch too exhausted to even move, and the only thing you can think of is..."Damn, that was a good workout.."? This is the feeling that I live for! I started lifting when I was 18 (I'm 20 now) and I'm more than addicted. I let myself obsess about raw iron, sweat, and food every day because of "the feeling". I tried out Animal Pak about a year ago and was instantly hooked. It doesn't promise amazing gains, or ridiculous benefits. But it does promise solid results, and thats what I want. Like I said, I started out at 125 lbs, and I'm holding steady at 180 lbs right now. I just finished a weight gain cycle and I'm getting ready to enjoy the misery of off-season. Here are my results so far:

Bench - 305
Deadlift - 400
Squat- 335 (workin on it...)
Curl - 225

Not mind blowing, but still solid to the core. I plan on putting on some serious weight next time around. I'm aiming for 215 lbs (body weight) on next cycle's 14 week plan. Hold strong and train hard!

senior year:
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/9894/fall2005us4.jpg

8 weeks ago:
http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/3665/picture001cb9.jpg
http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/6592/picture007vy4.jpg
http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/3158/picture010ce1.jpg

Since then I've put on about 12 lbs and I'll get some pics up by the end of next week.

IluvIron
04-03-07, 6:57 pm
Wuz ^ guy im new to this forum but i have been following all ur threads and articles. Man how i luv diz site finally people who feel tha same way as me and luv bodybuilding. welll i have always been the fat kid and i love fast food . By the ending of middle skool i weighed 233 lbs. dat summer i dieted and went down to 200, then the following summer i deited again and went down to 187 i wuz lookin pretty good and wuz happy. BUt i have let my self go and havent gone to the gym and have been pig in eating and im 210 but not fo long i have decided to put my life into bodybuilding.

HardcoreB52
04-03-07, 8:16 pm
Yo what's up all! I am excited to be here at the forum and am looking forward to lots of great interaction.

Here is my lowdown: Age 24
Years lifting: Approx. 5
Interests: Heavy metal and great food. Outdoor sports, playing guitar, and the family. Oh yea and weight training, whenever...wherever.

I am currently serving as a B-52 crew chief here at Barksdale AFB, LA. I make this old jet fly week in and week out. I am originally from Phoenix AZ, have been in Louisiana for the past 5 years. I love lifting with a passion and am always striving for new workouts and better gains. I'd say that I lean more towards powerlifting exercises though. I know of no better adrenaline rush that is always available rain or shine. I can't wait to talk to everyone and get great insights to make my training even better! We will see you around, later on.

IronBreed
04-03-07, 8:32 pm
whats up guys, i've been lifting on and off for some years with very little gains and staggered weight loss. i came here because if there is a place to find the most hardcore of the hardcore this is it. i feel honored to be among you guys here in this temple of pain and perseverance. my problem at the moment is the loss of motivation. i have not only fallen off the wagon, i faceplanted off that bitch into a pile of fuck'in oreo's. it really sucks not to have a great post like most everyone else with great progress and inspiring motivation. but, i figure if there is a place to be motivated it is here.

BigChomper
04-03-07, 8:32 pm
Hello all-
Just signed up today and trying to get a feel for this community. I'm not as big as some of you guys on here yet but I'm changing my life around to get seriously shredded. I've been lifting since high school and all into college...but here is the heartbreak, I've taken about four months off of lifting and started drinking a shit ton, I love to do it but I can feel the downward spiral of boozin' catching up and closing in on me. I was at the bar at 3pm a few days ago with a buddy and saw a couple of fat old townies eating popcorn and looking all around miserable. At my current rate I could be sitting next to them in two years, that is, if they live that long.
The reason I am on this site today is that I was looking for some notecards in my desk today and found an ol' article by Bulldog,"fuck everything else". I gave it a long over due read and something clicked for me, almost like a painful motivational conscience told me to get off my ass and be what I want to be....stop waiting for shit to happen and make it happen myself. Finally a sense of self control and I know now that this shit needs to be purged out of my life. So here starts my first battle ...

gerry
04-04-07, 12:36 am
This is to all the brothers. I live just outside of St. Paul MN. Trying to be an ANIMAL. Been lifting since high school. Done 1 show about to do another one next week. Hopefully this time I won't blow it as bad as last year. I'm glad to be part of this brotherhood. Hopefully over time I can prove my worth, learn new things, help impart what I know, and most of all BE AN ANIMAL!

Drake
04-04-07, 12:50 am
Drake here, Im a corn-fed oklahoma boy and I love to lift soley for the pump, there is nothing like it. Ive competed all my life in sports and now that the sport scene is over the only other competion i have is me agianst the iron. Im in this forum for the brother hood. The people im surrounded with everyday dont have a clue why i choose this lifestyle and its awesome to find guys who life the same why i do.

thetrooper
04-04-07, 12:35 pm
Hey, what's up guys, thetrooper here. I'm 22 and I've been training for five years. Going real heavy lately and eating around 3300 calories a day, on the pak, shock therapy, storm, gold whey, and cytogainer at the moment. Look forward to meeting everyone and learning alot while I'm here. Peace.

new2w8ts
04-04-07, 1:15 pm
What's up Animals, I am 43 years old and 4 mos into my routine. I'm 5'8 and 214 lbs, I have 17" bi's and a 46" chest. I started out benching 135 and now I'm up to 245 lbs thanks to your advice!! I love this site because there's no bullshit here. You guys are genuine in your beliefs and champions of this cause. The knowledge here is fantastic and I have no doubt that if I have a question, it will be answered. Keep it up guys and one day I hope to achieve what you have gained. I'M OUT!!!!

mjsef88
04-04-07, 1:26 pm
I've been around this forvm for a while and realized i never formally introduced myself.

Living: the burbs of Detroit
Height: 6' 1''
Weight: 180 cut-210 depending on if im bulking or cutting
Status: power-bodybuilder. i too dont believe in looking big without being functionally strong. so when im bulking i powerlift and when i diet i follow a more bodybuilding like routine.
Years Lifting: 3 1/2 total, about 2 seriously. i hope to compete next year.

i have my writeup in the livin' section "Not the average kid"

Sambocephus
04-04-07, 1:40 pm
yo everybody, im new to this, i just started lifting about a month ago, and i can already handle a lot more weight. im 16 years old, adn until this year i was terribly fat. i caught a killer virus, and lost 50 pounds in 2 months. i have alot less muscle than i had and a lot less fat. im 6' 5" 190 pounds. im packing on muscle, and any advice is appreciated. i never understood weights until i got started, but now when im not in the gym i wish i was. im an addict.

ghost
04-04-07, 3:59 pm
WOW. lots of newcomers.

welcome all...be sure to read the eleven rules, they will help guide you along here...feel free to ask questions, that is what we are all here for...the gainful pursuit of knowledge. and to smoke that iron.

j mccrossin
04-05-07, 2:33 pm
hey everyone,
my names josh im 19 from ohio, i used to lift like it was a religion six days a week 1 day off, i lost my job which hindered me from lifting didnt have money to go to a gym, so i have been out for about 5 months, i just recently started lifting again, this forum is great and this site is motivation in itself. thanks to all who contribute, good to meet you all

The Hulk
04-05-07, 3:26 pm
Good to have you brother! What part of VA are you from.

Yo, I'm from a little town called Lancaster, Va, though I'm currently going to school elsewhere.

jdub775
04-05-07, 3:45 pm
yo,

I'm Jeremy from Massachussetts. New to the board. Lookin forward to being a member. Been training for well over 10 years now (since college).
Weight: 256 (4 weeks into a cut)
Height: 6'1"

I'd say I am moderately educated in the world of bodybuilding and supplementation - tried a ton of s#!t - trial and error, etc.

Sayin whassup to all.

Jdub

GJN5002
04-05-07, 4:59 pm
Hey I'm Jerry from Altoona Pennsylvania. Im currently living in State College PA, attending Penn State University. I've been lifting on and off since high school but got my shit together about a year and a half ago.
Its hard to get all the knowledge you need about the sport when so many people at Rec Hall are lacluster about lifting and are only there to stare at chicks. So Im here to learn as much as I can and talk to some people that truly love and repsect bodybuilding.
Just finished bulking at 195. Cutting since mid-February down to 185 right now. Shooting for 200lbs in next bulking

cshudson
04-05-07, 5:32 pm
Hi guys Im new here and was just wanting to say hi. cody

hessian45
04-05-07, 11:29 pm
whats up every body. Im pretty new to the sport and extremely ready to learn anything and everything i can. Thanks for this site and the welcome.

edbag13
04-06-07, 1:20 pm
Wsup people, Edo here from T-Town, Los Angeles representing all the Armenians out here
been working out for about 3 years
same old
dieting down right now
but im struggling man

lil ox
04-06-07, 7:36 pm
Hey fellas, name is Brian from south jersey. Been training steady for about 1and a half years. Goals are simple, toned and tight with better size. I am really glad I found this site and am enjoying the support with people into the same thing as me. When I started I was 175 lbs. around 20% bf and a max bench of 160 for 2 reps. Now I'm 171lbs. around 10% bf and a max bench of 265lbs. for 2 reps. Only 5'6" and don't really want to be huge so now I'm focused on cutting that bf down. Can't waite to get some advise from the forum and would like to thank anybody know for honest opinions. See ya in there.

kil
04-06-07, 11:42 pm
like lil ox, my name is brian from queens, nyc
im an amateur but very willing to take on any advice
hope you guys accept me into your family

twisted_steel
04-08-07, 10:57 am
A hello to all the animals in here. My name's Mike and I am like all of you...sick and tired of damn corporate beach boys who know nothing about pain and desire and dedication in the gym. Tell me, what good are those little muscles when all they can do with them is flex em? Anyways...i am a Police Officer by trade in cold Canada. Things i like to do when im not bustin criminals or busting myself in the gym are: reading for quiet time, outdoor sports(mostly climbing, trekking, biking,) for the adrenaline rush. I realized i was an animal like the rest of you when i understood that i was different than the rest of the guys in the gym. I actually enjoyed the pain, the sweat, the burning drive within me to torture my body further in order to push myself past that invisible line of my last war amidst the steel. When i go to the gym, i go to war. That is what seperates me from being one of 'them' and makes me an Animal. Im glad to be part of the Pak and Forvm, I hope i can contribute something to all of you. Peace.

ghost
04-09-07, 11:55 am
Welcome welcome too all the newcomers, be sure to read the eleven rules, we follow them pretty closely....use the search feature as it will help a LOT.

bigzach46
04-09-07, 5:02 pm
yo guys big zach from ohio here. not a body builder myself more of just a fan of the sport but still a gym rat. http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=162319973
theres my myspace page if u wanna see more or hell if u wanna send a friend invite.

00integrals
04-09-07, 7:38 pm
Name is Matt. 23. Got turned onto the sport by watching World's Strongest Man when I was in like 8th grade and then got hooked on muscle mags, watched Pumping Iron and got hooked even more. I mostly just follow the sport, but I'm just starting to lift more seriously. I've been lifting on/off since 9th grade. My daily grind is in the US Air Force. Not much else to be told.

BigBlueBear
04-09-07, 11:23 pm
Wassup ya'll.

I'm Ben... 28... live on the southside of Indy. To put it bluntly, I'm here to unleash the bear inside. I'm here to tear my body down piece by piece and put this SOB back together somethin fierce.

I took 'bout 3 years off lifting at all to finish up school, get a house, get married, and start a family. Now I got 11 month old twins and it's time to show'um a damn good dad. Besides dat, I got one thing left to say...

Let's do dis!

Fridge
04-09-07, 11:23 pm
whats goin on guys

names antonio, found out about the site through a magazine. Glad to have found the forum.
I train hard for rugby, and weights a a huge part of it. I hoped i could gain some expert know how when i signed up. and by the looks of it, i think i will. Thanks again.

focused
04-10-07, 3:21 pm
Welcome to the best FORVM ever known to man. j/k.....but seriously.

Glad you all have signed up for the Forvm. read the e-mail with the rules that J-Dawg sent to each n everyone of you. read those. thats whats up. remember we dont tolerate bullshit here. just read to learn, and ask to educate.

wooph
04-10-07, 4:47 pm
Hey everyone... name's Matt. I live in Ft. Worth, TX and have been training consistently for about 4 years. I stumbled upon the site doing some research on Pump, which I found out about on bodybuilding.com. I have since started on pump and ordered stak2 and nitrog today.. can't wait to give them a shot.

thanks for all the great info so far...

peace

fordraceing_man
04-10-07, 8:02 pm
been lifting for about 6 months now ive built muscle and lost fat the whole time and im still going, got started cause after i got out of the army in 2 years i put on 50 lbs and need to take it off and now im addicted to lifting.

dexz101
04-10-07, 9:28 pm
Yo whats up! Let me introduce my self as a 28 yrs.old from MD. Serious lifter from way back, started at twelve. Been out for four years, jumped back in, and love what i see here. the attitude, no nonsense approach to training, diet, and livin. Be it any cost. how much do you want it? shit i fuckin need it. Im sure I can find that dust off with a kick in the ass here! thanx

JB69
04-11-07, 8:27 am
hey guys, my name is joe, i am 16 and still in school, i live in england and i currently play rugby but i plan to quit at the end of this season as i would would rather lift weights. i feel rugby is not helping gain as i would like, i love lifting weights and training hard. i am here to learn and listen to your guys knowledge.

rabiddogg
04-11-07, 2:48 pm
Whats up bros, names Ritchie been training close to three years now started at a mere 170 now im up to 212. stand 6ft 1 and 20 years old. ive done nothing but research for the past few years on diet and trianing and i feel that if i can help i will so thats the reason i joined here. take care brothers let the iron set your free.

rapanewy
04-11-07, 4:13 pm
Hey, whats up guys. The names Isaac, I'm 19 ~180 lbs and a student at NDSU. I got into bodybuilding a couple of years ago and am loving it. I want to learn as much as I can about the traning and diet needed to achive my goals, which is why I signed up.

TheGeneral
04-11-07, 4:19 pm
Hey guys, I guess this is where I put in a little about me. About 7 months ago I tore my meniscus. At the time I worked at a Health Club as a manager and had no insurance so I just had to deal with it. After a while so many people got on my case about not being able to walk right I had to have surgery. So February the Dr went in a took out about 60% or my cartilge and found a 40% tear in my ACL. $10,000 later I sat here depressed and broken. "Animalpak.com The Journey" was the only thing that got me through. I still lifted everyday I could, except legs obviously, but up until surgery Life was never the same. I have no drive no reason to work hard I was half the man I once was. I was active all through High School and competed even after. So to be put on the sidelines sucked. And I had to leave the Job I loved working in a gym to find insurance. I decided that now that I'm almost back to 100% I'm going to set a goal to be in my first Bodybuilding Comp.

I look here to all of you who have come before me for help. I work my ass off in all that I do. I want this so I can say that one has taken anything away from me. I AM BETTER THEN I WAS. Thank you animalpak for giving me and the rest of us inspiration to pursue our dreams. Without you I would still be broken.

I am not be the biggest guy but I will one day be.....Thank you Kalen
6'3 215lbs Age 22 15-17% bf

TimMF
04-11-07, 5:05 pm
Alrite boys well I'm Tim im 16 years old and live in south jersey. I've been lifting for 1 and a half years and its my life. I got into the sport summer going into my freshman year of highschool to add mass for high school football. I came to love lifting more than football. I still to this day play football a starting Varsity LB. My passion however is lifting. Right now im standing 5'8'' 195 lbs 10% body fat. My maxes as of last month were Bench: 270, Squat: 425, and Deadlift: 455. I work my ass off and people around here dont seem to realize what that truely means. My school is one where your bestfriends will sit there and make fun of you for 10 minutes and than stop and supposively it shows friendship. I hear shit from about 200 people a day about my obsessions with powerlifting. I let the silence kill them. They spend their time thinking of cute jokes of what to say to me i spend my time giving my soul to the gym. I've competed in 2 powerlifting competitions locally and im considering a bodybuilding one thats 8 months away. My places in the two powerlifting comps were 2nd and 4th. I absolutely love the sport, and i hate the people who don't understand who try to take away from our accomplishments. Thats about all i'm glad to be in a group that feels the way i do.

sleewell
04-12-07, 1:11 pm
whats up,

my name is bill. i am 24, 6' and 198lbs. I recently got back into lifting and am super motivated and determined to get back into shape. I'm focused more on lean muscle and definition than outright mass, but i would like to put on about 30-40lbs.

right now i am finishing up a killer Win-Ztrol and RPN Havoc stack that worked insanely well. within two weeks of starting it i was out lifting my workout buddy that is 25lbs heavier and i am way stronger and a lot more cut. i am starting to take the Pak and love it already. i also drink three different types of protein shakes and eat as clean as possible.

i love all the info and motivation found on this site, its really one of the best sites on the net for bodybuilding.

tyler butcher
04-12-07, 2:29 pm
hey i'm tyler butcher go to school at the University of Toledo-18years old and been trainin since i was about 12. started goin heavy and crazy for the past couple years.-just been focusin on growin-240 here i come!!

vicbulge
04-12-07, 2:57 pm
hi. Jeff from Atlanta. 26 years as an aircraft mechanic. 7 in the USCG, and 19 with Delta. 6'4" 230. 45, Married, father of 3 young girls, no time to go to the gym, so the cars sit in the driveway now as I continue to build an armory in the garage. I'm here because at one time I thought I knew something about bodybuilding, but it turns out I didn't know shit! I'm here to learn from the best.

When I told people I was going to lose weight, and turn my garage into a gym, they said I didn't need to lose weight. I told them that apparently they haven't seen me naked.

When I told my "drinking buddies" that I was sick of beer and cigarettes, and was leaving the bar, they said I would be back. I don't even turn my head when I drive by anymore.

Devon
04-12-07, 4:01 pm
Alright, I'm from the UK and after being well into my training and kickboxing in my early to mid twenties, an operation laid me up for 6 months. After this things never got back on track and I basically ended up putting on a lot of weight.
So this new year I vowed to rediscover the iron and start again to put myself back in decent shape.
I picked up a copy of M&F and the image of Wrath in the Journey campaign just summed it all up for me and filled me with inspiration.
I'm here to soak up some knowledge, and learn from those who know. Oh yeah and to grow.

bis
04-12-07, 5:46 pm
Sup?

my name is bis. I am from New Orleans. i have been training the past few months with jesse kellum before having to move to VA for work. i learned alot still alot more

yCat
04-12-07, 6:35 pm
sup all. im new here. wish i had found these forums sooner....

tried animal pump - loved it!
tried animal flex - loved it!
currently on storm - love it! fruit punch tastes awesome
i would have gotten shock but it tastes like grape tylenol... and as a kid i hated it

<3 universal

ldskenpo
04-12-07, 7:06 pm
welcome to THE FORVM !
There is alot going on here, take a look around, get to know the rules, and do not hesitate to PM the Henchmen and Watchmen if you got any questions.

Hey, fordracing man, which ford?

tekky
04-13-07, 12:08 am
hey fellas i'm new to the forums but have been on the site for a month or two now. hopefully ill pick up somemore inner workings of the animal through the forum, but so far its very motivational and makes you want to go hard day in and out

Scott P
04-13-07, 12:29 am
Hey guys, names Scott, 33 & livin' in Fayetteville, AR (UofA baby, GO HOGS!)
Just getting back into the swing of things after about a 2 year layoff. My main goal for the year is to lose some bodyfat and get back some of my lost strength and size (I'm 6'0" & weigh about 154). Just hear for all the advice/training tips/ect. I can get. It's nice to know this a place I can go to & there's guys that have the same goals & aspirations that I do.
I'll catch up with ya'll later and thanks for having me here, really looking forward to getting to know y'a'll...Later

TheLeanMachine
04-13-07, 2:02 am
Sup guys and girls, i joined this forum to just keep the motivation to train like an animal. I'm an athlete, so it's not always easy to keep packin on the muscle, but i do what I can. i've been lurking for a while, and you guys are all tight, so I look forward to my future here.

donkey2g5
04-13-07, 2:18 am
Yo, new to the forvm, but been lifting for awhile. I joined the forvm in hopes of getting some good advice about training.

Treedogg
04-13-07, 2:30 am
Whats up! I am a student at Truman State University, and it is my freshmen year. I love bodybuilding, and subscribe to the lifestyle more and more with the arrival of each day. I have been lurking on this site for a while now and decided to join the forum.
I have been lift'n seriously for about 3 years now. It has become a part of me.

stumblin54
04-13-07, 2:41 am
You'll find answers to any questions you could ever think of on the forvm, the knowledge is infinite. Good to have you all here. Start searchin' around, you'll like what you see. Peace.

Stumblin

BrotherO
04-13-07, 10:49 am
Hi guys,

I'm made in the UK.... 24 training around 4 years and currently bulking hard, have a few weeks left of the bulk and then im cutting for hopefully no more than 8 weeks, so i can get back to bulking. Seeing some great results at the moment, and want to stay on the bulk but need to keep things under control.

Animal rocks!

Leonidas
04-13-07, 11:36 am
Yo Animals, I'm new here at the forum just wanted to say hello. I'm 20 years old and just started seriously lifting about 5 months ago. I'm here to get as many tips as I can so I can adjust my workouts to reach their maximum potential and to get some nutrition info as well. Thanks guys

trekrider554
04-13-07, 12:18 pm
Hey fellas welcome to The Forvm at Animalpak.com. Start off by telling us something about yourself—what you do, your interests, how you got into this game... Something that will give us insight into who you are.

Here's the lowdown on J-Dawg...
My role in The Forvm will be kinda like a captain. If you have any issues or problems that you run into, any questions, start with The Henchmen and work your way up to The Watchmen. If you still have a problem, get in touch with me.

For me it is a great honor to be a part of such a noble undertaking. I'm proud of every member of The Legion who make up this great forum, this place we call home, The Forvm.
Hi guys I'm a female in my 50's and just started to body build in the last few months. I also Run, Swim and Bike and do triathlons. I have been watching the forms here and have to say you guys are so cool. Much better than some of the other websites I've been to. You will see me around posting I'm sure.

aob5036
04-13-07, 12:27 pm
yo guys whats going? Just a college student at PSU in the college of kinesiology and im addicted to Animal. i got serious goals and im someone who wont miss a day at the gym whether it be raining,snowin, or hailing. I hope i can get some answers to my questions but i also hope i can give my imput on your topicss. Peace fellas

brockz25
04-13-07, 12:56 pm
whats goin on fellas? I've been lifting for only a couple years seriously, but have seen some solid improvements. I hope to learn from the rest of you guys. This is by far the best site for liftin i ever seen.

Bam_Bam
04-13-07, 1:02 pm
What's up guys/gals. I'm DC (BamBam) one of the newest members of the PAK. Hoping to get great insight and share some as well. Have always been stocky...decent physique at 5'4"/155. I'm looking at puttin' on some weight..can't do much with height, but will be reaching out to my brothers for advice. Thanks and look forward to many years of growing/sharing among the best!

BamBam

Slayer_Apostle
04-13-07, 2:01 pm
Hey people. I am from LA California. Im 18 and have been training for the past 2 years. I used to be severly obese and wanted to change that. Been doing lots of research along the way at bb.com and found out about Animal. I like the products, service, and idealogy of the company and decided to join this forum in hopes of aquiring more info. THanks a bunch guys.

bor
04-13-07, 2:06 pm
Supp brothers of the iron...

My name is bor, and I come from Zagreb, Croatia!

Arslft1
04-13-07, 3:14 pm
Whats up guys. Don't know if your used to seeing girls on this site... probably not. Just wanted to say Hi to you all and let you know that Ive been lifting now for about 4 -5 years and just did a figure show March 31st for my College which is Slippery Rock, PA. I am training and gaining a bit more muscle for next year, in which I'll probably do 3 shows. I'm 21 and live in greensburg, pa. Phys ed major, aquatics minor. Hope I can contribute to the site,,,, I like listening to everyones dedication. Mine is just as hard as all of yours, only im prettier ;-)

drkaje
04-13-07, 3:31 pm
I'm Jake, living in Antigua at the moment.

Ruffian
04-13-07, 3:41 pm
Figured I would introduce myself, this place was suggested by a friend after my old forum got kinda irritating... I was looking for a place to keep a journal and he said this was good... i guess ill give it a shot, but i definitely like what I see so far!!

Im 19 years old, female and have been powerlifting for about 5 months or so. I have been training for a year but had a 6 month hiatus because of surgery on my knee. Just starting to train my squat and deadlift again and Im loving it.

growthpotential1
04-13-07, 4:49 pm
I guess i should introduce myself. So whats up brothers? I'm seriously into training and love seeing improvements and the hard work which i force myself to put in at the gym everyday. Bodybuilding has transformed my life in a very positive way. I have a lot of respect for you all and everyone else who has chosen this lifestyle. I have a ton of stuff on my plate like most of you, but i always find time to train and eat. So this is my official whats up to everyone and i love to see the progress pics. I hope to have some of myself shortly. Hard workers reap all the benefits

widdlewade44
04-13-07, 6:46 pm
Welcome all, take a look around.

Check out the awesome promo's that the Universal Rep is routinely providing and give any of the Henchmen a holler if you have questions.

Make sure to look over the 11 rules, print 'em out and keep 'em handy and use the search function too. That will help ease your way through the FORVM. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

widdlewade44
04-13-07, 6:50 pm
Whats up guys. Don't know if your used to seeing girls on this site... probably not. Just wanted to say Hi to you all and let you know that Ive been lifting now for about 4 -5 years and just did a figure show March 31st for my College which is Slippery Rock, PA. I am training and gaining a bit more muscle for next year, in which I'll probably do 3 shows. I'm 21 and live in greensburg, pa. Phys ed major, aquatics minor. Hope I can contribute to the site,,,, I like listening to everyones dedication. Mine is just as hard as all of yours, only im prettier ;-)

Toni69 is a Watchman and she knows her stuff. She's prepping for a show in NYC (in early June I think).

I have a friend who's a librarian at Slippery Rock.

How did you do at your show? That's great that you've competed.

Take care and good luck. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

BeastinTraining
04-13-07, 7:45 pm
Sup people...new to the forvm...been lifting for a few year on/off...trying to maximize my gains and shed some unnecessary fat...did i mention train to be a beast in the gym?

widdlewade44
04-13-07, 7:48 pm
Sup people...new to the forvm...been lifting for a few year on/off...trying to maximize my gains and shed some unnecessary fat...did i mention train to be a beast in the gym?

Welcome BeastinTraining. Enjoy the FORVM. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Deezy
04-13-07, 10:11 pm
Sup guys, im from Long Island and got into lifting back in high school. I started lifting to enhance my baseball performance, and now that ive garduated college i dont play anymore. Since this past summer ive been lookin to make some real gains in strength and size. 'Cause i dont play ball anymore im real focused on hittin the gym, it gives more somethin to look forward to everyday. i look forward to getting some advice and tips from all of you, and hope i can help out the rest of whenever i can

Ricky P
04-13-07, 10:14 pm
Sounds good, Deezy! Welcome to The Forvm - you'll get all the info you need, whenever you need it.

megapuppy69
04-13-07, 10:54 pm
Hi my name CC "megapuppy69" . I'm one of your older lifters that had to start all over lifting in 2003 due to a car wreck. I'm back up to benching 380 while weighing 200 lbs.I'm always looking for help on new routines for gains and I'm always trying to find new supplements and stay away from roids.I tried a sample of animal pump and I have to admit it worked well.I will be purchasing some soon."Never give up and keep on pumping"

Zach53
04-13-07, 11:06 pm
What up, name is zach, been lifting since 9th grade in high school so about 5 or 6 years of experience. Currently I go to SDSU and play lacrosse. I am ADDICTED to lifting, I lift every day, would go twice a day if I could. I constantly am studying and reading about new supplements and making sure my nutrition is in check. Been using animal pak for about the past 6 months now and have used cuts, love em both, just won some pump and torrent so hopefully theyre gonna find a home in my stack. Anyways, animal is it.

Goomba
04-14-07, 1:41 am
Yo! What's up brothers? I'm Vin, 22 years old and been lifting heavy since 10th grade. I look forward to earning y'all respect and picking some of the vets brains. I want to increase my knowledge and what better way to do it. I started personal training right out of H.S. (got certified) but I'm no longer doing that. You can never know enough especially when it comes to body building and I want to continue to learn. I never did steroids although I was and can be very tempted too at times. I'm a hard gainer, 5'10" 205lbs -- a light weight compared to some of you guys I'm sure. If I wouldn't have fallen in love with lifting I would be 5'10 150lbs soaking wet. I tried about three or four different animal paks but money just isn't there to continue taking it as I would like. Well that's long enough of an introduction speech. I look forward to talking with y'all real soon.

Be Safe. Later fellas.

--Vin

***WTM***
04-14-07, 5:09 am
My name is Gavin. Been lifting since I was a freshman in High School for sports. ( 15 years ago )

Got semi serious about it after I graduated but have never really stuck with a program that paid off. I have been around 193-196 for years now. I have also lost alot of my strength by not taking it as serious as I used too. I am not wanting to learn whats good and whats right.

I am tired of reading articles and programs that are not very personal. It seems like this community ( Animal ) is here for support, quality information, and good tips. I can't wait to learn more and hopefully some day post some good results for myself.

stumblin54
04-14-07, 5:13 am
My name is Gavin. Been lifting since I was a freshman in High School for sports. ( 15 years ago )

Got semi serious about it after I graduated but have never really stuck with a program that paid off. I have been around 193-196 for years now. I have also lost alot of my strength by not taking it as serious as I used too. I am not wanting to learn whats good and whats right.

I am tired of reading articles and programs that are not very personal. It seems like this community ( Animal ) is here for support, quality information, and good tips. I can't wait to learn more and hopefully some day post some good results for myself.

You're "not wanting to learn what's good and what's right"? I'm assuming that was a typo, because you will learn the jist of what's good and what's right from the forvm. Good luck bro. Peace.

Stumblin

Jaxle
04-14-07, 11:14 am
Hello Brothers,

Finally found some time to post, Sweet website and product line. A little about myself; I am a 23 year old who lives and works in the NYC area. Sadly from the hours of 8:20 to 6:00 I am stuck in the office, which sucks, but enough about that.

My lifiting experience is about 4- 5 years. I am still looking to push myself, espically on my nemsis... legs. I fell off the workout horse in september and didn't get back on it until early Feburary which I do not want to repeat again. I have what it takes to really improve.

Im going to stop now before I keep rambling.

-Stephen "Jaxle"

dbrewer
04-14-07, 11:17 am
I choose to live a "normal" life...whatever that is. I get up in the morning, go to work, get off, go to school, learn nothing, then go home. I don't have many friends, and I don't really care. I have a girlfriend and I love her passionately. I think about my life and I want to fucking puke. Every day is another fixed routine to "be a model employee" or "be the perfect boyfriend" or "contribute my share to society". Of course, I play the part, just like my life is a movie. I am all these things - on the surface. The one and only thing I have to separate myself from being a goddamned robot is IRON. When I walk into my gym, all of those materialistic identities crash to the floor like a rusty fucking chain. I am no one. Just some guy who suddenly erupted like some ancient volcano. I have nobody to impress, nobody talk to. This is my time to release every crushing blow of emotional undercurrents that build up inside of me. I do this for nobody but me. This is my life support-without it I'm a ghost. I'm here because I feel a connection with what Animal is all about. I look forward to trading knowledge and learning. -Peace.

Webdrifter
04-14-07, 12:15 pm
I just wanted to tell everyone on the Forvm hello, and introduce myself. My internet name is webdrifter my real name is Randy. I live in a small town in middle Tn, I'm 47 years young, and have been lifting weights off and on for around 20 years. I've been getting more serious about my lifting in the last year. My goal is to get in the best shape of my life by 50, and to actually have six pack abs. My friends say I'm crazy, and that only the younger guys can do this. I love the nay sayers, they give me motivation to prove that their wrong........lol. I've been using Universal products for a long time, but didn't know about this forum until I read about it on the bb.com forum. I'm no pro, but I have gained a lot of lifting wisdom in those 20 years, and I'm always looking to share what I know with others, as well as learn all I can at the same time. I look forward to crossing paths with all the other fitness minded folks on this sight.

gbigs79
04-14-07, 4:04 pm
I'm Boyd. I've been lifting for many years now. Unfortunately, most of those years were wasted b/c I lacked the knowledge to truly change my body. I feel there are 4 basic things necessary to succeed in this lifestyle...

1- Desire
2- Work
3- Diet
4- Knowledge

I've always had plenty of 1 and 2, but I need to improve on 3 and 4...especially 3!! Anyway, I've recently added animalpak, mstak and cuts to my regimen. Awesome produts!! Eventually, I found my way here to this kick-ass site full of people searching just like me. Nice to meet ya and I look forward to sharin my journey. Peace.

six
04-14-07, 4:08 pm
yo fellas, my name is adam and i'm from Pa...been lifting serious for about 2 years and i really wanna stack on some mass...the tips on here are awsome and i'm really lookin forward to start hittin some of my goals. peace.

nextBIGone
04-15-07, 2:14 pm
Hey bro's. I have just recently signed up, but have always read the articles here. So, Im new here but have been around on a few other boards for a while now. Lookin forward to meetin some of ya fellas.
Peace...

Armani43
04-15-07, 3:02 pm
wut up fellas, i just registed on the forvm, but i've been reading the board for quite a while....really lookin forward to learning a lot, and meeting some fuckin crazy people while i'm at it...1

Giant Killer
04-15-07, 3:06 pm
Welcome all you brothers in iron, masochists, and builders.

Make sure you check the "Rules" thread at the top of the indexes, and do your part to strengthen our brotherhood.

This place is the last resource you will ever need if you take advantage of it and keep your path straight.

Hartshorne
04-15-07, 9:24 pm
I'm Hartshorne,
My brother got me started when I was 14; I'm 17 now and can't stop. I love Metal music and Bodybuilding, and I plan on competing in the future. I came to ANIMALPAK and have found out I will never find a Legion more REAL. I chose this lifestyle and wouldn't have it any other way. I'm here to stay.

A50SNAKE
04-16-07, 10:06 am
Hi all, A50SNAKE here...first off, my nick is based on the fact i drive a Mustang GT 5.0 Cobra...so hence the a 5 0 (oh) snake...hehehe...ok now that is out of the way...well, i am getting married in October and my fiance is trying really hard to get her self in shape and is on the bb.com forum and i thought you know what i need to get in shape also..don't want to be one of those guys on his honey moon where people look at us two walking down the beaches and say, wow, she's hot...how'd he get that...i want them to say, hey they are both buff and fine...hahahaha....

so like my title says, i have been lifting for awhile off and on, mostly off and i was in to it pretty good a few years back, signed up at a great gym, where the owner was a pretty big dude and was sooo nice and would teach me lots and talk and just overall get me pumped to go and work out you know...a very good guy...but unfortunately something happened and the gym went tits up...so said screw it...then we bought my fiance a tread mill, and i have always had a weight bench, as most guys do i think...so we bought some plates...and then it has just grown from there...so, i ordered my first round of sups from soem online stores and they should be in a week or so and i am excited to get back on it...

my goal is to increase size/weight/strength without gaining too much blubber, i have always been the skinny little guy...I'm lucky if i am 5'7" and now i weigh in at i think it was 167.5 the other day...

also, i am from a small town in southern Ontario, Canada...live with my fiance and our two cats...mmm, i work as an IT admin...in charge of all hardware/software/cell phones/lan phones needs of my site, plus two others and which ever other ones call me...on call 24/7...

well thats long enough for now me thinks...i want to post my sups, and what my routine is to see what everyone thinks and says about my choices so far...i will look to make sure i am posting it in the right section...thanks and this looks like its going to be fun!!!!

thanks,
A50SNAKE

widdlewade44
04-16-07, 10:21 am
Welcome to the FORVM all new brothers and sisters in iron. Enjoy your stay and feel free to get in touch with Henchmen if you have questions.

Please read the 11 Rules and remember to use the Search function. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

A50SNAKE
04-16-07, 10:53 am
thanks kevin...just read them...i hope i will be ok...hehehe..there are some big boys here, i wouldn't want any of you's coming after me... :).

thanks.

widdlewade44
04-16-07, 10:58 am
thanks kevin...just read them...i hope i will be ok...hehehe..there are some big boys here, i wouldn't want any of you's coming after me... :).

thanks.

I'm sure you'll do fine bro, we just try to run a clean, lean house here. Again, welcome.

Kevin
widdlewade44

ghost
04-16-07, 11:12 am
Great to see so many new people coming around...welcome to the Forvm and glad to see that you have taken the appropriate steps in re-afirming your dedication to the Iron.

be sure to check the eleven rules...and remember to search before just posting...more often than not, you will find what you are looking for there first.

rhino_7
04-16-07, 9:56 pm
whats going on guys? my names chris. im 19 years old and im from north jersey. i got into lifting because my junior year in highschool they cut the football team from the atheltics program. i had nothing to do during the fall so i lifted. i started off with just bench pressing for probably a year or two. my bench was okay but not where it should be because i didnt work tris or shoulders or back or anything. when i graduated high school in 05 i just hit the weights and as of now im in a full 6 day routine. im 5'5 190 pounds and my bench is 345(one rep max),315X5, my squat right now on the smith machine is 365X6, on the sqaut rack i max around 365 or so. my dead lift is 365 also but i just picked that up about a month ago. my goals are basically to be as big as i possibly can, i hope to break 400 on the bench by the end of the fall, ive already added 45 pounds to it since november.i think that this site is the most inspirational site ive visited, i come on it every day and read through the topics and posts and everything. right now im only taking the pak but as soon as my other supplements are used up i plan on switching to only animal products. feel free to ask me anything youd like and ill do my best to help you out. peace.

SFriday425
04-17-07, 12:35 am
I came across the FORVM a while back and have been browsing it for a while. I figured it was time I joined. I've only been lifting about 4 months this time around but am committed to making it stick. Anyway, looking forward to posting here.

REAPER
04-17-07, 1:14 am
Brothers, name's Reaper. I'm out of Chicago and i've been powerlifting for 7 years so i'm a big fan of going heavy and hard when i train. i'm currently a med student so i will try to help any of you guys out where i can.

"The average is the borderline that keeps mere men in their place. Those who step over the line are heroes by the very act. GO!"- Henry Rollins

DO NOT SETTLE FOR AVERAGE

Deibiddo
04-17-07, 4:35 am
Dropping in to Say Hello….Deibiddo here which is Japanese for David. Reading some of the ages here makes me feel really old, I started out of H/S when I moved south, I was lucky at the time to Train a little with Boyer Coe he had just open a Gym Learned a lot in those few years, But the big easy hard on the life style, beer women and Bourbon Street.. Off and on over the years I tried well played at the weight game. As 50 came glaring and Kids wife and 25 years sitting behind a desk looked at me I said WTF are you doing, still have the kids dropped the wife, So here I am,,,,, off my big butt and back in the Gym. Will update as I go, Right now 285 at 6 ft 52 coat 44 pant as for fat% unknown. Going for big and lean..... Know how, know why, it all up to Do now,,, SO Hi Bros remember it a life not a hobby.

Big Dave
04-17-07, 2:44 pm
newbe here, 26 years old, 217lbs, just got serious about bodybuilding. Was a full time automotive instructor ( now on lay-off status) also a auxiliary police officer. Been working out since I was 16 on and off. Was in a really bad car accident 5 years ago at the strongest point in my life. Broke both of my legs and slipped a disc in my neck. The doc said that if it wasn;t for my physical condition before the accident I would not have made it. I have 4 titanium rods and 20 screws in me. Long story short I am 100% now and have started serious bodybuilding. Been on animal pak and pump for 2 weeks not and can honestly say this is the best supplements that I have ever taken! Never going to any other brand after this. Thanks universal for the help in my journey to be the strongest animal that I can be!

orloweth
04-18-07, 5:28 am
Gday fellers.
Grew up in Australia, but living in the UK now.
Name: Ollie
Weight: 76Kg
Height: 6'1"
I've always looked like an ethiopian refugee, until last year when my metabolism slowed down a bit and the weight started climbing on. Been using animal pak for a year or so, and just started Stak2 and Pump to see what happens to my body! I use dumbells only - no machines.

Red_Rum
04-18-07, 5:58 am
i'm a young buck of 22 years old,
from Amsterdam, The Netherlands
been training for about 4 years (last year was a bad year for me because of a lower back injury i suffered at work)
started training again after a six month lay off last monday.
this year is all about regaining my strength and to gain some extra mass to go with it.

ever since the first day i saw an animalpak ad i've been on this page cause u guys really show what being a bodybuilder is all about without all the riches. it's just hard work and that's we guys get paid.

thanks and keep doing what you're doing.

FaceThePain
04-18-07, 12:07 pm
Allow me to introduce myself.

23years old.
6' - 6'1" tall.
242lbs, 11% bf

Employed by the F.O.P. and CTi.
I train 5 days a week, and this summer am going to be building my own gym to open to the public.

rumblebee
04-18-07, 8:25 pm
Whats up guys...the name's Charles, I'm 21, and livin in Philadelphia, PA...I work as a waiter for a large chain restaurant at a local mall. I got into fitness in high school but it was just recently I got really interested in bodybuilding. I'm working on becoming a city cop or something law enforcement related. I think that's about it...I look forward to talkin to u guys...

Big Wides
04-18-07, 8:30 pm
Whats up guys...the name's Charles, I'm 21, and livin in Philadelphia, PA...I work as a waiter for a large chain restaurant at a local mall. I got into fitness in high school but it was just recently I got really interested in bodybuilding. I'm working on becoming a city cop or something law enforcement related. I think that's about it...I look forward to talkin to u guys...

where abouts in philly? im about 20 minutes north of there, welcome bro

young~gun
04-18-07, 10:17 pm
hey fellas just signed up today site is awsome looking forward to reading and extending wat little info i already know.... alittle bit about me, been in sports all my life outa school for a couple years let myself go, decided i didnt like who was looking back in the mirror so got back into the game more focused an determined then ever... anyways looking forward to any information anyones got, looking forward to the time ahead.... peace

widdlewade44
04-18-07, 10:27 pm
Welcome all new brothers and sisters in iron. Welcome to the FORVM.

Check out the Punisher's 11 Rules; read 'em, live 'em and love 'em.

Use the search function, please and give any of the Henchmen a holler if you have questions. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

viera1331
04-18-07, 10:59 pm
Yo what's happenin?

My name's Phillip and here's some general stats about myself:

Height: 5'8"
Current Weight: 190lbs
Body type: Medium Frame

I'm a charismatic individual who wears many hats. I love to chill, go out and have fun, and I love exercise.

I got into the exercising game probably during my Freshman year of Highschool. I've had many rough bumps along the way that have hindered my progress but nothing could ever hinder my resolve. In the long run my goal is to be cut. I'm muscular right now but not where I want to be at so I'm working towards my goal. I welcome new ideas and information with open arms and I hope I learn as much from you guys as you learn from me.

zatch
04-19-07, 12:07 am
whats up guys? I'm 23 and I live in maine. i kinda got into the gym last june, but i just didnt have the dedication. My friend (Shark) introduced me to this forum so i decided to check it out. I just read the eleven rules and I feel comfortable talking to you guys and asking questions. As of now I'm 6' and weigh in at 238. Obviously I want to lose the bodyfat and build more muscle, so i'm looking forward to talking and learning from you guys.

arsenal
04-19-07, 8:34 am
Whats up guy's its arsenal here im 25 years old im from london. im new to this i started 5 months ago my goal is to lose weight. the journey started on a cold winter time at 10.30pm. im always in to sports i play American Football for a university team. But my eweight wasnt at its top shape and form im a linemen offencive and defencive i weight 293lb and im 185cm tall almost 6ft 2in my body fat was 30%.But for some reason i didnt look fat i was a big guy big boned sucker who loved to eat junk. back to the cold winter day it was a decemaber winter your balls all shivering and gettin small like ur on riods, but for me forget that i had my top off i was hot inside so hot ready to get revange on my body fat percentage for those days that ate and never looked after my body, oh yeh i also smoked i smoked at least a pack a day my chest was full of the black shitt. A friend of mine popped out on msn and showed me bodybuilding.com website and animalpak.com i looked in the website and looked at the fat guys been transformed, man it opend my eyes wide and made my mouth dripp, dripp so much that i said fuck all this im going for it. i followed a plane i made and with a help of a friend and the website too. Now i go to the gym 5 days a week and do one body part a day and after each workout i do the cardio 30min to 40 sometimes. stairmaster is great for the fat blaster ha ha haa.yeh im laughing now but still need to do more work more and more and moreeeeeeeeee. supplement i took animal pak, green tea extract ,L-carintine tablets, and a normal protein shake.

here is the results after 5 months. beginning of December too April 19 2007
weight= 110kg which is 242lb
body fat 23%
and waist size 36 from 42.

my goal is to be 100 to 95 kg which is 220lb or 210lb and body fat to be 18 to 15 %
my advise is eat well and train hard and cardio deos not suck cardio its rocks

Macs06xb
04-19-07, 10:07 am
What's up, name's Mac, 6'2" 236lbs. 32 yrs old. I've been a Rescue Swimmer in the Navy for 14 yrs, and been into working out for about 6 years now. The last 2 years have been devoted to size and strength. I'm currently at sea in the Arabian Gulf, and working out is my life out here!! I've got about 4 1/2 months left before I get home, and i'm on my second Mass-Gaining Stack... trying to reach 250 lbs. I'm definitely not a seasoned veteran when it comes to the weightlifting, but I know my way around the gym. I just started up with the Animal family, so hopefully I will find the results and answers I need.

iceman31106
04-19-07, 1:16 pm
yo fellas, i am new to the forum. I live just outside of Charlotte, NC. I started training about 2 years ago and just cant stop, I love everything about it. Always have open ears when it comes to training advice

dIdDy
04-19-07, 1:27 pm
yo fellas, i am new to the forum. I live just outside of Charlotte, NC. I started training about 2 years ago and just cant stop, I love everything about it. Always have open ears when it comes to training advice

welcome bro. glad to have you.

swrdfsh413
04-19-07, 4:18 pm
hey guys, wats up?
my names matt and im an aspiring powerlifter. my goal in life is to reach a 500 lb. bench. i eventually want to compete in the contests in my area. hope to get to know everyone and be able to help out when i can.

Bad.Man.56
04-19-07, 5:25 pm
Hey Guys,

I'm 20, 5'9" about 235 right now with about 20% BF, This site has always been a source of inspiration, and information on how to better myself in the ways of the iron. I currently live in College Park, MD , but will be moving back to Los Angeles CA for the summer. I'm a full-time college student with a job, so training has been difficult as of late. My goal for right now is to lower my Body Fat levels and just have a good cut base to start bulking on by late August. My lifetime goals are 20" arms, 500 lb bench, 700 lb squat and to be about 225 while doing it. I know it won't be feasible anytime soon, but I'm in for the long haul.

I'm not too much of a stranger to the weights and lifting techniques but I'm a 100% newbie, and am very open to any suggestions anyone can give. If anyone can point me in the direction of an easy to follow cutting routine it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks guys, and hope to see you around the forum.

Bad.Man.56

DocFMF
04-19-07, 7:36 pm
Good Day All,

Well, I'm doc, I'm from the Kansas City, MO. area. I'm a 40 yr. old who has only done training on and off in the past. I have turned 40 now and have made a couple of major changes in my life, one of which is striking as an FMF corpsman in the Navy. That is a Navy corpsman attached to the Marine Corps. I have some serious training to do and a short time to do it in. Also, overall I'm just sick of physically being who I have been all of my life. I have done some research, talked to some folks, and bought my supps.. I got my copy of the AOM and have launched myself into a whirlwind trip that I hope will be exactly what i'm looking for.

I'm going to go into the Training section and offer up my routine exactly as I'm doing it and logging it. I hope to get some good feedback to help guide me on my journey.

Doc

huntinbigswol
04-19-07, 8:44 pm
hey guys...im 225...an easy gainer...love lifting and the outdoors...currently in school working on my ba in history with a minor in anthropology...lifting for 8 years and come to the site for motivation and knowledge(even before i joined the forum) just cause im addicted to everything to do with lifting...peace

HAWK
04-19-07, 9:06 pm
Welcome aboard, fellas. Got some Navy boys makin' moves into the Forvm. Good to see. Look forward to seeing your contributions.

HAWK

lizardjoe
04-19-07, 11:50 pm
Hey there I am not sure how this works but I'm hoping for some good info here,I am 33 5'10 and 260 yes I am fat my bench is 314 I workout alone,I get up at 2:50am go to the gym from 3:30 until 4:30 then go to work and get home at 6:30 pm eat dinner shower talk to my wife and kids breifly and go to bed at 8:30 I have been doing the working out early thing for a couple weeks,I was just working out on my days off(fri thru sun) but I wanted to lift more,I have only been lifting steady about 6 mos and need alot of help so I will be asking for some,Thanks Joe

Corvizzle
04-20-07, 11:36 am
hey all

Im pumped to be here and am looking forward to learning all i can, and sharing what i do know and my experiences with everyone.
For starters, my name's Josh, im 20, live in the Boston area and have been lifting seriously for about 3 years now. I ran track in high school and freshman year of college, and just in the past couple years have decided to devote myself to bodybuilding.
I notice a lot of people put their best lifts at the bottom of each post so here are my all times and some vital stats
bench:350
Squat: 405
dead: 275
bb curl: 145
height: 5'10
weight: 230
BF %= 14
I have no immediate competition goals, but definatley plan to compete naturally at some point in the near future.

glad to be here guys, I'm look forward to some good advice.

dcreignsupreme
04-20-07, 7:34 pm
Hey fellas, just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm Dan in NYC and have been into serious bodybuilding (non-competition) for about a year or so, ever since I joined the local Tribeca gym. Before that, I was really into cycling and doing too much cardio I think. And even before that I was borderline obese at around 230lb with ~25%BF.

Anyway, I saw the "Animal Arms DVD" from the shop here on the animalpak site and I must say that I am truly impressed. I suggest you buy it and see for yourself.

mattf
04-20-07, 10:04 pm
what's up Animal's,
My name is matt feiden, i am 19 years old. i go to school at the united states military academy at west point, and play football (fullback) for the army black knights. i competed in my forst bodybuilding competition this past summer where i placed third. getting ready for my the competition, i used pak, nitro, cuts, storm, and m stak. it was awsome and i felt like it pushed me to a level i had never been. here are some pics of the competition:
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t238/mattfeiden/meandvinny.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t238/mattfeiden/mfc9.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t238/mattfeiden/mfc6.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t238/mattfeiden/mfc8.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t238/mattfeiden/mfc7.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t238/mattfeiden/mfc5.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t238/mattfeiden/mfc1.jpg

hope to talk to you guys soon, and if there is any feedback on my first competiton, let me know what needs to be improved. thanks train hard.
matt

johnboy
04-22-07, 1:53 pm
hey everyone, name's john and i've been lifting seriously for about 9 months now and don't ever plan on turning back. living the bb lifestyle was the best decision ive ever made in my life, by far. its great to be able to constantly work to make changes. im currently at about 6 foot, 180 pounds and 17 years old. i work at world gym and plan on becoming pursuing a career inn excercise physiology as well as competing in bb

rhinotested
04-22-07, 7:51 pm
Hey,

Just like to take time out to let you know a bit about myself...

I currently reside in Southampton, in the UK, and I had been lifting for about 4 years and then took a year break.

First started in the weightlifting scene back in 2002 when I visited my uncle out in Australia. He wanted to join a gym for ages and wouldn't do it on his own, so I joined with him.

First visit to the gym was daunting, but after a day or two when I had settled in, I got my first taste (kinda) of my heavy workout, "need to puke" experience. Loved it..

Got back to England 3 months later, and was straight back in the gym hitting the iron. Just took off from there really, and never looked back since. Until now... :D

I have just gotten back into the gym and must admit, that I'm taking a while to recover from my workouts, but hey, that's gotta be good innit...? Just means that I've worked the muscle :D

I haven't at the moment got any specific goals, but there's always either bodybuilding or power lifting.

I'm gonna give it a couple of months before I decide what goal to aim for.

That's roughly about it from me...

Train safe

Rhino

Wally
04-23-07, 4:38 am
Hey I'll tell a bit about myself, I'm 34 and have been training off and on for about 8 years, taking it more seriously nowadays. I am in the army, I have been in the military for 13 years, navy 11 and 1/2 and army now 1 and 1/2.
I look forward to contributing and learning. I am also working on my personal trainer cert through ISSA for when I get out of the army. Well for now gotta go look forward to talking to y'all.

Marathon_Man
04-23-07, 11:18 am
wuts up its marathon_man

live in detroit pretty much dedicated to the bodybuilding and what not. If you need any help id be glad to help guys especially in dieting

widdlewade44
04-23-07, 11:30 am
Welcome aboard to all the new brothers and sisters in iron here at the FORVM.

Please take a moment to read, live and love the Punisher's 11 rules. Use the Search function too cuz there's a good chance there's a thread running about what you're looking for.

Again, welcome and enjoy the FORVM. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

widdlewade44
04-23-07, 11:56 am
what's up Animal's,
My name is matt feiden, i am 19 years old. i go to school at the united states military academy at west point, and play football (fullback) for the army black knights. i competed in my forst bodybuilding competition this past summer where i placed third. getting ready for my the competition, i used pak, nitro, cuts, storm, and m stak. it was awsome and i felt like it pushed me to a level i had never been. here are some pics of the competition:
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t238/mattfeiden/meandvinny.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t238/mattfeiden/mfc9.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t238/mattfeiden/mfc6.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t238/mattfeiden/mfc8.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t238/mattfeiden/mfc7.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t238/mattfeiden/mfc5.jpg

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t238/mattfeiden/mfc1.jpg

hope to talk to you guys soon, and if there is any feedback on my first competiton, let me know what needs to be improved. thanks train hard.
matt

I think you did really well for your first competition. You're gonna be a threat by your next contest. Good luck and thanks for sharing your photos.

Thanks for your service to our country bro.

Kevin
Sgt '88-93
USMC
widdlewade44

CofRed14
04-23-07, 4:49 pm
Hey everyone. My boy Fultz introduced me to this site and now a day hasn't gone by where I haven't failed to come back. I'm from the Pittsburgh area and I go to Penn State University.

I lifted off and on for about 3 years while I played sports in high school. I was never serious about it, so I never went to the gym consistently. I had no drive or motivation and was just mentally weak. Since then I've took control. I've been consistently hitting the gym for 10 months now thanks to the athletic trainer at Penn State who kicked my ass during 2 weeks of hockey try-outs. I only had maybe 3 workouts with that man but I don't think I'll ever forget the fucking intensity that man brought to the gym every day. I also have to give credit to my lifting partner Fultz for pushing me everyday. I've been constantly improving my strength since I got serious, and I don't want that to stop.

I'm currently in the 160-165 lb range. Before I graduate (2 years hopefully) I want to be in the 180-185 lb range.

See you guys around.

widdlewade44
04-23-07, 5:00 pm
Hey everyone. My boy Fultz introduced me to this site and now a day hasn't gone by where I haven't failed to come back. I'm from the Pittsburgh area and I go to Penn State University.

I lifted off and on for about 3 years while I played sports in high school. I was never serious about it, so I never went to the gym consistently. I had no drive or motivation and was just mentally weak. Since then I've took control. I've been consistently hitting the gym for 10 months now thanks to the athletic trainer at Penn State who kicked my ass during 2 weeks of hockey try-outs. I only had maybe 3 workouts with that man but I don't think I'll ever forget the fucking intensity that man brought to the gym every day. I also have to give credit to my lifting partner Fultz for pushing me everyday. I've been constantly improving my strength since I got serious, and I don't want that to stop.

I'm currently in the 160-165 lb range. Before I graduate (2 years hopefully) I want to be in the 180-185 lb range.

See you guys around.

20lbs is doable. Welcome aboard and I'm glad you've got a friend close by to motivate and keep ya in line. Good luck, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

k1usa
04-23-07, 5:43 pm
Nice photos...and going to West Point....very good indeed...now ..Im a Navy man myself...did 5 years reserve P3 service out of Moffett...loved the cold war...but truly admire what you are doing right now...at your school...and for this country...its an honor to have you aboard....keep up the great work...we are with you my friend....

k1usa
04-23-07, 5:47 pm
good to have you aboard...good to see you fanning the flames again....you are amungst a great group of B Builders and lifters....this is where we share...learn and support thoes that want to hit it hard and change their lives. This is what I call the Animal Spirit..........its all about us in the gym...but also about how we support each other in every phase of our lives......the animal is a complete creature bro.....gray hair and all...its happening....

tapout
04-23-07, 10:30 pm
sup everyone, im tap hailing from toronto ontario canada. i am currently studying physiology at york university working on my masters so i can be a professor, and then i am considering finishing my doctor of chiropractic. Oh, i and i lift too.
tap

rbobryk20
04-24-07, 3:50 am
First off I am a college student at University of Central Florida, when I'm not at the gym, in class, or preparing meals I'll usually be chilling w/ some friends or trying to spend time out on the boat. Started using animal pak from a roommate and now using pump. One day decided to check out the website.

I first starting lifting cause i played sports in HS. Then i got to college gave up the sports but kept lifting. Since then I have gotten more into bodybuilding and concentrating on my diet.

Was a skinny 5'10" kid who now people from home barely recognize. Things like this and the need to watch myself grow have kept me in it.

ghost
04-24-07, 1:07 pm
welcome to the forvm guys...glad to see many new faces!!! please read the forvm rules, and dont be afraid to search around a bit for stuff you are curious about :)

Strength and Honor.

tgumpper
04-24-07, 11:06 pm
Hey bros! My name is Terrence. I am REALLY excited to be here. Here’s my story. Three years ago I tried to take my life back by quitting smoking, eating right and weight training. I wanted to rebuild the body I had when I wrestled. A long story short, I wound up in the hospital twice with CPK levels first at 6,500 and the second time at 53,000! I was diagnosed with some unnamed neuromuscular disease that's metabolic and deals with turning food to energy. Anyway, I was told to forget about exercise, especially weight lifting. I lapsed back to my old ways after being dealt this blow. I wasted to 130 lbs. at 5’7”.
On 6/1/2006, I said to hell with it. It's my life. If doctors can’t / won't help me work this out then I'll go it alone. That day I quit smoking and started working out everyday with VERY light weights on a resistant rod system. I also started taking a sustain release protein supplement after working out and before bed. Every day I worked every muscle group with very little weight & 1 set for each exercise. Overtime I added a LITTLE more weight. Later I added an extra set.
In 11/06 I decided to take on the ultimate test, I got a smith gym and crossed over to using cables and free weights. This was what doctors said would do me in. I went full throttle, which led to another set back in 12/06. My CPK levels hit 6,100 and another hospital stay. I had to stop training for a month!
In February, against doctor’s orders and family wishes, I started training again. I started out the way I did in June. I did a little bit and a little bit more each day. By mid March I was lifting 75% of my 1RM with 2 sets/6 reps, and training every morning at 4AM before work. I’ve kept my levels below 120. Plus, I gain 9 pounds of muscle in the last 7 weeks.
So here I am today, still training. I just started my Animal “Stack” this past Sunday 04/22/07. I start off with the Animal M Stack45 minutes before workout, Animal Nitro G before and after workout, a gainer 45 minutes after workout, and Animal Stack2 4 hours later. I’m lifting 80% of my 1RM with set 1 / 10 reps, set 2 / 8 reps, set 3 / 6 reps. I feel great on it and stronger. Nothing is going to stop me!
I’m not sure who is responsible for this forum, but I just want to say thanks. I find is truly inspirational and supportive.
My goal is simple to get bigger, stronger and hopefully some day be a recognized bodybuilder. I love body building & I thank God I found the Animal way.

sargeek1975
04-25-07, 7:23 am
What's up everyone............here's my story; hopefully short and sweet:

32 years old; 12 of those years spent in the Navy as a SAR Swimmer and Sonar Tech. I plan on doing at LEAST 8 more so I can retire.

Been lifting weights since I was a teenager; I had one of those weight sets that was plastic filled with concrete.......who remembers those?

I'm 6ft and currently weigh in at 200.......with some fat. I ballooned up to 240(ALL FAT!) working a part time job at a pizza joint for the three years I was on shore duty. I've lost 40 of it (while putting on some muscle) over the past year and a half.

I'm currently out in the Gulf on the start of month 8 of my ships 8 month deployment. The Navy's fun and all..........but 8 months on a ship out in this hell like heat is enough to make anyone crack!!

Been hitting the gym steadily over the last few months and I've seen some great improvements. Just looking to get about another 10 pounds off and I'll be good to go for the summer.

When I was younger I had dreams of someday competing. Just never fanned out.

Outside of the Navy I ride like a maniac. Sold my race ready 2005 CBR600rr right before deployment and looking to pick up an 07 when I get back. I raced the 05 season in the WERA 600cc Supersport and Superstock Classes for the North Atlantic Region. Allot of fun.....but allot of work and money involved as well. I'll get back into it again when I hit shore duty in a couple years though!

Looking forward to pouring through all the info here. I used to think I knew it all..........now I'm sure I've got a lot to learn. I guess growing old does that to some people.

widdlewade44
04-25-07, 8:24 am
Welcome abaord gentlemen, please take the time to read, learn and love the Punisher's 11 rules. Check out the search function and give any of us Henchmen a holler if you have questions. Peace.

Kevin
Sgt '88-93
USMC
widdlewade44

oneinCT
04-25-07, 11:31 am
What's going on guys, my name is Kevin I'm 24 from the Tri-State area.

I've been taking your products for awhile now and stumbled upon this site and forvm the other day and had to join.

I've been lifting on and off pretty hard for the past four years or so and have really dedicated myself over the past 5 months to get into the best shape in my life which in itself is battle all to itself. I use to be very consistent with my workouts and doing things right before some family and personal issues came into play in which I lost all incentive to workout.

Needless to say, two years later I looked at myself in the mirror and hated what I saw and decided that a change was needed and here I am now.

Looking forward to trying the Animal Pump very soon, as I've heard nothing but the best and I know the best products on the market come from Animal.

Thanks for creating a site that I can visit regularly and pick up new tips that will be able to help me move towards my goal to becoming what I want.

RhudeDog
04-25-07, 12:26 pm
35 yr old Marine spending a year in Iraq. Been on and off the weights for years. My 15 yr old son back in NC is hitting it pretty heavy. I can't let him show the old man up, so I'm taking the journey.

wbstud02
04-25-07, 12:53 pm
Sup bros, I am a 2nd year college student near Columbus, Ohio and i've been lifting since jr high, i recently got animal pump and i'm loving it and this whole website is great also. I look forward to earning respect from all my new brothers and taking the journey.

M Squared
04-25-07, 1:21 pm
Just wanna say waddup to everyone. I am a Warrant Officer in the US Army for the last 16.5 years. I love to work out but just recently went to the Emerald meet in Bellevue, WA and I am hooked! Despite being in the Army with weight standards I am going to pursue lifting heaier than I do now. I am a Rookie so it will take time. I am willing to learn and sacrifice some thing to gain muscle mass and information. I have a family and I love riding motorcycles, playing soccer and working out

Vipor
04-25-07, 2:21 pm
Hi all, Vipor here. I'm 22, been lifting for about 8 years. I've always been very athletic and conquered every sport I played but you can say I'm a little bit selfish and a "ball hog" when it comes to competition so naturally I got addicted to this sport. I have to say that this is where the most competition is at and nothing beats the feeling when you're squatting/squattingbenching/dead lifting/etc etc 2-3 times your body weight and everybody at the gym just pauses to see you lift.
Anyways, I'm 6' or mabye closer to 6'1 whatever, currently at 192 lbs and 8% bf. I am cutting down to about 6%. I was into the whole modeling thing for a few years but I'm done with that pretty boy bullshit, time to get serious!
Oh yeah, I'm from the DC area.

g0dzg1ftt
04-26-07, 9:39 am
wassupnin? im jake from london been doing weight lifiting on and off, but started again but this time not even the lord himself could make me stop. mate of mine recommended animal pack, i was looking through the site and now im here.

Forum and site Looks pro so u will be seeing me on a regs,

Bless
Jake

Narcissist
04-26-07, 2:20 pm
salutation fellow bros. I am a 23 yr. old from st. louis, MO. been in the game since I was 12. hardcore since about 17. was always very ectomorphic ( act. took me approx. 4 years to look average.) I am now 6ft. and 238lb. with approx 15% bodyfat. I've competed in 2003 in the "Show-me naturals" bodybuilding contest in St. Louis, MO ( held annually) and placed 5th in the teen division. I strive to improve, by getting better everyday in everyway. I havent committed to doing a show yet any time soon. I have two bambinos on the way and wish to see how that goes. However the job never stops. I remain humble and confident- that I will prevail and reign in the end. I am always hungry, for knowledge. been on this site for a while b4 registering always feeding my head on bodybuilding knowledge etc. i wll post some pics very soon.also 3 nationally accredited certifications( NASM, ISSA, ACE). also helping people reclaim their bodies in as little time as possible. I say this to all, " greetings! and proud to be finally be among this elite class/legion. strength and honor brothers and sisters."

Savage1
04-26-07, 6:27 pm
Hey, just wanted to say what up? I've been lifting for the last 10.5 years, and into cardio for the last 6 years. My dedication has increased over time, and it's one of my real passions in life. Seeing changes keeps me going, and I'm happy that I've dedicated my time to this lifestyle. I'm loving it!

texasailorman
04-26-07, 7:52 pm
Crazy life I guess. I live and work on a submarine, but I eat, sleep and breathe bodybuilding. From Texas, in the Navy. I live close to Seattle. I've competed once and plan to do so again next year. I'm 190 with goals to be around 215 by the end of the year. Plan to compete at a shredded 185. Later

DCLiftNut
04-26-07, 8:58 pm
Hey guys from columbus grove ohio small hick town. been lifting for 6 years and this is the first time that i have been to the site and bought the animal product. i have only been taking supps for about a year. seems like this is going to be my new homepage from now on.

gl44_2001
04-27-07, 1:11 am
hey fellas, my name is Gordon and I am a 23 year old police officer. I have been into weight-lifting since I was in highschool and playing varsity football. BUt, as I got older, it got harder and harder for me to stay dedicated to the gym. At 6'0" and 250 pounds, with a 25+percent body fat, I am the largest that I have ever been. Being a large police officer isnt fun when people get to running from you. And I hope that this place will give me a little support into reaching my goals.

madlib
04-27-07, 2:19 am
sup everyone, 21 years old in college currently. Been taking animal/universal for a year now. It helped me out greatly. Forums looks like a great place for all sorts of info. Looking forward to reading it everyday.

Ter11h
04-27-07, 10:07 am
hey guys, the names Tyler, I'm 17 years old and live in Northeastern PA. I've been lifting for about 3 years now and I'm hear to learn new things and take all the advice I can get. I weigh 160 pounds and I'm about 5'11, I just recently put up 205 in the bench, which may not sound like much, but it was a big thing for me. Now i'm beginning my journey towards 225!

dawnlouise
04-27-07, 10:50 am
Hey, guys!

I would like to introduce myself to you all!

I am a female competitor, based in the UK. I love Universal products and have just started using Torrent and Shock Therapy as I am looking to gain some lean mass in the next 3 months!

Looking forward to sharing and gaining experiences, advice, research and every great training session with you all!

I hope this finds you all fighting fit and well!

Have a great day!

COLE
04-27-07, 11:58 am
Hey, guys!

I would like to introduce myself to you all!

I am a female competitor, based in the UK. I love Universal products and have just started using Torrent and Shock Therapy as I am looking to gain some lean mass in the next 3 months!

Looking forward to sharing and gaining experiences, advice, research and every great training session with you all!

I hope this finds you all fighting fit and well!

Have a great day!

Its good to see more females that are into fitness and bodybuilding taking interest to the Animal Forvm. Welcome aboard, I think you will enjoy your time here.

dawnlouise
04-27-07, 12:05 pm
Thank you for the welcome!

It seems like a great forum, I love the products and the fact that there is some serious and detailed advice here from people who are passionate about what they do!

If I need my hair done, I can go to the salon. For training/nutrition/supplements, this forum seems like a great option!

I like the fact the fluffy stuff doesn't seem to appear on here!

Looking forward to taking part!

puremx242
04-27-07, 1:02 pm
Well I’m 23 and I’m about 200lbs now I’ve been training for about 4 mo now and I’m really seeing it. I’m a correctional officer with the Illinois DOC. a few yrs ago I was fighting I have a 6-0 rec but I was hurt bad in my last fight about a yr ago I was caught in an arm bar and the dude about took my arm with him. I was 230 ripped at that point after about 8-9 mo of rehab I’m back and working my way back up but this is the first time that I’m really learning what to do had how to do it right. I’m in it for the power and the feel my fighting days are over. This site is the best I have found. Thanks a lot to all that have been helping me along..

importrider21
04-27-07, 1:09 pm
hey guys my name is carlos. im 20 years old, right now im attending school and working three jobs. however i still manage to fit in lifting. ive been a power lifter since 7th grade. when my cousin victor showed me the weights. i guess one main reason that i lift is to keep his spirit alive since he passed away two years ago. right now im at 175 with about 15% body fat. right now im trying something new, instead of being that short stocky kid i want to tone down and become more ripped. this site has helped def. get some more insight in my lifting

joeGS300
04-27-07, 1:35 pm
whats going everyone. my name is joe and im from l.a., ca, usa. 5'9'', 205. i used to weigh 255 but cut down the fat [and some muscle] to 196. ive been lifting religiously for the past few weeks and managed to make noticable gains in strength and size. the only animal products i have right now are the pak, but im really looking into pump and torrent. im looking forward to stepping up to the plate and committing..

Anadrolic
04-27-07, 2:14 pm
Hello everbody.
My name is Anton 20 years old next month,Originally from Moscow Russia curentlly located in Jerusalem Israel.

SweatHog
04-27-07, 5:57 pm
Hi all

I'm 40 years young and hailing from Auckland, New Zealand. 10 years ago I worked out at a 24 hour gym we had here, got lucky and took more interest in the 60 year old guy lifting big weight and ignored the lycra brigade completely. From his tuition I went from 162 lb's weakling (6'1") to 200 lbs of birds eye turning buff dude in 9 months. From benching 110 to benching 220, Spent last 3 months of the nine deadlifting went from 110 to 310, and leg press, wow I loved this machine, starting on 220 I went to 792 x 12.

When my back went out so did my training, and when my training went, so did a lot of stuff I'd never accounted for, natural highs, self esteem, the pleasure/pain of muscle ache, being in control.

I succumbed to drugs. Not roids, never roids, drugs as in cheech and chong. Spent a long time feeling sorry for my sorry ass, and getting skinnier, and weaker. Finally, a decade later, on the point of losing it completely, I realised all my problems were my own doing and that if I didn't take control of my life I was lost.

That was a few months ago. I was down to 154 lbs. I had to start getting my health back with walks, and a few hundred yards saw me bathed in sweat but I kept it up. Eventually I started hoofing it up the steep side of smaller mountains and I now have a two week hike planned in January 08 doing the ridge of an entire mountain range we have here.

5 Days ago I purchased for myself an olympic bar and dumbells, and 350 lbs of weights to stack on it. Still looking for a good bench, and contemplating how to build a decent rack for myself.

I came here for inspiration, and inspiration is what I found. I plan to use my experience to help others, and in turn will use your experience to help myself.

I also write a lot, can you tell....

Nice to be on board.

MassMonster
04-27-07, 9:10 pm
Hey..... im originally from new york but currently grounded in florida.... im 18 and only have about a yr of bodybuilding experience but found out i have sumdecent genetics and like the pain i get from pumpin iron... i started this in honor of my grandfather who in my eyes shoulda went and gone toe to toe wit arnold and since he died a yr or 2 ago i decided to do what he never did and try n compete.... im currently in a rut with my leg training aand am trying to see where im goin wrong but my philosophy is every crushing loss brings the reward of experience ... hopin to deal wit u ppl in the future ne way peace....

widdlewade44
04-27-07, 9:21 pm
Welcome aboard to all the new brothers and sisters in iron.

Please take a moment (if you haven't already) to read, live and love the Punisher's 11 rules.

Check out the Search function too, there's a lot of info here in the FORVM now, so there's a good chance a thread with your question is running.

Feel free to give any of the Henchmen a holler if you have questions. Again, welcome aboard! Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Mahmoud
04-28-07, 12:05 am
Hello Everyone,

My name is mahmoud and i live far away from universal HQ ,I'M 21 Years old and my passion with being a bodybuilder is a real tragedy.i started this mass 2 years ago i wasn't even healthy i was too God DAM skinny I WAS 48 Kilo gram in other words (most of you in the USA ) 105.6 Lbs.and it was a battle against my weight ,but with being intensive and falling in love (only if i can say that) with this game i pushed my depress aside i found things change and with every look that Guys was looking at me i became more intensive and violence against the weights and grab more heavier weight.I am a student in a college .so i used to save money and with every pound i was getting a new product i am using all Universal product and i am 195.8 Lbs now and I'M happy for signing here and tell you my story and i will be happy if you all consider me a brother ,

Thanks for reading

BigDC
04-28-07, 3:01 pm
what up my Iron brethren. my name is Dustin I'm 19, been training on and off the last 3 years or so but the last few months I've turned into an animal. Wrath, G Diesel, the House, J-Rock and the rest of the crew are all one hell of an inspiration to me. being an Animal is the real deal. I love it. looking forward to being here. Peace

Gregzs
04-29-07, 12:47 am
Hello!

I found myself trying to keep up with classmates when I was a kid. I was a skinny thing. Now I have let myself go while finishing my college studies. I will get back into regular training slowly in the coming weeks. I weighed myself at 242 @ 5'11" two weeks ago. This week I was 235 (it must have been water).

Feels good to be back!

MilMurph
04-29-07, 11:19 pm
Whats going on fellow Animals. My name's Kevin and I'm 20. Started out lifting 2 years ago once I joined the Army, but been into it more seriously in the past two months. Making some steady gains that I can account to some Animal products. 5'11" at 170 just mainly looking to gain a few pounds of muscle and keep a good phisque.

Hines22
04-30-07, 2:57 am
Hey brothers, the names Hines, I go to college and work two jobs. The time in between the two is dedicated to lifting and sleep. I believe the two best feelings in the world is the pump during training, and the soreness after I wake up. I know I'm alive when my body goes through the two...No pain, no gain.

fredboul
04-30-07, 10:26 am
Hello big guys!!!!!! I live in Luxemburg (europa) and I use the range animal for 6 months in I am really happy there! Once again very good forum and good training has all.

BlueDog
04-30-07, 3:48 pm
Hey folks,

Just a quick one to say Hi.

My names Si and I'm Australian but living in the UK.

Just popped on here to ask a couple of Q's about Animal Pump..

Cheers,
Si

tnt
04-30-07, 8:34 pm
Yo everyone, names Rob I'm 17 and devoted to the animalistic way of life.

I love training and workin' hard, hope to compete someday, but for right now my main focus is on size and strength.

I compete in track and run sprints. My training as of late has been focused around the olympic lifts, gettin' explosive and everything.

This summer I'll be hittin' a new split and plan on gaining some size and strength for next years track season.

Rhino1986
04-30-07, 8:42 pm
hi my name's rhino, i'm 20 yrs old and live in bedfordshire, england. bin training for 2 years but wish i'd started younger. i'm 5ft 6" and weigh about 185lbs. my goals r simple really... to be a strong as possible!

polvar
05-01-07, 5:42 pm
Hello all. Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Don...I'm 35 and live in Portland. I came across this site a couple of weeks ago after seeing an ad for Animal Pak. I started reading a few of the training articles and got hooked. I was really inspired by a lot of the writing and realized how much I was doing wrong, and what I needed to do to get myself back on track. I've become one of those people who, in trying to know everything I could about "proper" training -- through various magazines, websites, articles by such-and-such expert, whatever -- ends up knowing just about nothing and getting really disconnected from what it means to just go into the gym and WORK. I decided to join the Forum to try to stay connected to the stuff that really matters, which it seems to me the people on this forum have a good handle on. Hopefully someday I'll be able to contribute something useful...right now I hope to just learn and stay inspired. Take care.

victor
05-01-07, 5:51 pm
what up fellas - my name's victor and i'm 21 years old. been an animal for a few years and lovin all of it. just lookin to learn more from everyone else and share everything that i know from the past 5 years of intense training. can't wait to get new tips and help out anyone else...peace out

DavyO
05-02-07, 1:45 pm
Hi everyone,

My name is Davy, 28yrs old from The Netherlands and a natural bodybuilder. Last year i did my first show over here, and i ended on a 4th place. This year I'll compete again in Oktober, and this time I want to win :)

I am here to learn more about Animal and other Universal products, training and diet and i loving the articels on the website so far, very motivational. I have not yet used any Animal products, but this will change very soon.

I hope to learn alot and share knowledge and have fun here at The FORVM.

Best regards,

Davy

Silverbullet
05-02-07, 3:24 pm
Gents,

My name is Ed and I stumbled across this site and forum several weeks ago. I'm 35, been a natural powerlifter on and off for the last 15 years. I'm 6' and 230 lbs, and due to bad knees I've become a bench specialist. I'm putting up 420 raw and looking to looking to take it to the next level. The Forums have really motivated me to get back in the game. Hope I can share some of my advice on the boards.

wendel34
05-03-07, 2:05 pm
Hello everyone, my name is wendel34, "Mark". I am 34 and live in southwestern PA. I am into lifting to stay stong and healty for my job (police). I have been lifting for a few years but with work, wife, and kids i got soft and lazy. I was a very strong and healty 220lbs with 10%bf, now i am a soft and weak 300lbs blob. I have type II diabeties and gotten very lazy and disgusted with myself. I will be asking for some help from everyone and hope my questions are not too stupid. I have thick skin as well so fire away...........

ironaddict1985
05-03-07, 2:11 pm
welcome to the forvm.

qbmurderer73
05-03-07, 2:12 pm
Hey man, welcome, you'll find out this is a great forum. Everyone here has great insight and will def. help you out along the way and as you start your transformation. Its good to hear your ready to do this, you can check out the training section for some good lifting splits, the diet sections in and out of the forum has great info, and if your looking for some motivational words Machine, Wrath, and all the other animal guys will light a fire under your ass. I'm actually starting the process for Law Enforcement now with the written and physical tests, in Illinois.

Stay Strong

Sugarbutt
05-03-07, 2:26 pm
Hey y'all...most people in the gym call me "Rider" or "Princess" and I answer to either...few months shy of 24, female, and livin' in Texas. Been training for close to 4 years now...started off well over 200lbs...leaned out with cardio along, dropped about 100lbs...added weight training and gained about 25lb back. Body fat sits around 18-22% depending on how I'm training...been kinda shying away from the weights for the past few months, but have been getting back into the game recently...pain in my ass because I'm trying to get both training and diet back under control at the same time...Change is a bitch. Major goal right now is to add numbers to the bar and take 'em away from the scale. Also do some endurance work, cardiovascularly - would like to run a few 5ks this summer...