PDA

View Full Version : Yo Fellas, Introduce Yourself...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

JMC
05-03-07, 2:31 pm
Hey y'all...most people in the gym call me "Rider" or "Princess" and I answer to either...few months shy of 24, female, and livin' in Texas. Been training for close to 4 years now...started off well over 200lbs...leaned out with cardio along, dropped about 100lbs...added weight training and gained about 25lb back. Body fat sits around 18-22% depending on how I'm training...been kinda shying away from the weights for the past few months, but have been getting back into the game recently...pain in my ass because I'm trying to get both training and diet back under control at the same time...Change is a bitch. Major goal right now is to add numbers to the bar and take 'em away from the scale. Also do some endurance work, cardiovascularly - would like to run a few 5ks this summer...

Always glad to see some Texans signing in....welcome!

Sugarbutt
05-03-07, 2:36 pm
Always glad to see some Texans signing in....welcome!

...I'm a transplant. Michigander by birth...still call it 'home'...Texas is growin' on me though!

widdlewade44
05-03-07, 2:43 pm
Glad to see all the new brothers and sisters in iron joining The FORVM.

If you have any questions feel free to give any of the Henchmen a holler. Good luck, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Hollow
05-03-07, 3:26 pm
Welcome aboard. Glad to see your ready to turn things around. There is an abundance of insight on this sight to help you out.

starscream
05-04-07, 3:05 am
hi i am new,,,,i am 19 hailing from singapore weighing in at 120kgs(200poundish i think)at 24percent bf been lifting for 1,3 years now ,,,i began lifting after i felt so disgusted of what i had become (a tard of lard with 30 percent bf)and after i founded this site i began to understand i am not alone ,,,,,i join this forum hoping to get some tips but after i read some of the post i can see most of the fellas here face the same shit i face everyday i can see i be able to fit in quite nicely here

Stovall
05-04-07, 8:55 am
Animal Pak literally changed my life. I wrecked my motorcycle last august while riding in OK. I tore my left bicep open and left a 4x2x1 inch chuck of muscle on the guard rail I hit. After surgery the doctor told me that I would never fully recover. I had lost feeling and most control in my thumb, pinky, and ring finger, making it very hard to grab things. I regained those fingers after about 2 months. He also told me that I would never lift more than 10lbs with that arm. Haha, whatever. I got to 15lbs. Then a friend recomended Animal Pak to me. I tried it and proud to say, that I'm going for a check up on my arm today and I'm taking a 35lb dumbell to curl for my doc. I believe that I owe it all to Animal. Now I'm taking Pump, Pak, Nitro, and M Stak. I'm building muscle everywhere. I'm here in the Forvm because I see that I can come here for advice and not have to deal with the bullshit that other forums are full of. Thanks for all of the help Animal.

mPK
05-04-07, 10:11 am
Yo. Names Michael. I live in Zimbabwe, Africa. 19 yrs old. Qualified as a personal trainer. Been training for about 6months hardcore. Not really a beast or animal or anything, yet. Well, I'm actually rather small. 74kg, 5ft 11".

My goal is to eventually get up to 95kg, with 8-10% bodyfat.

Maccabee
05-04-07, 10:24 am
good job brother, hard work always pays off

JMC
05-04-07, 10:28 am
Dedication, discipline, and a goal brotha! Good shit, quite a story...

o2
05-04-07, 4:26 pm
New here, from NJ. Just saying whats up, this forum is great. Tons of quality info. I ask questions and read alot. There is much info to be had and when I put it to use, the results follow... even if if I still weigh 160 with more fat to loose. The mirror is more my friend these days than the scale. Hah.

trevarious
05-04-07, 5:59 pm
I appreciate the welcome. I'm a US Army Soldier and I've worked out all of my life via martial arts, but I've just recently decided to add some bulk to my frame. I know I have a long way to go but that is why I checked out this site. The motivation that I read and feel reading here in the FORVM is great. I've already spoken to several of my buddies in reference to the site. Nevertheless, I was suppose to be intoducing myself. I'm 6ft tall and currently 165 lbs, and therefore would appreciate any tips that anyone has on bulking up. I'm no novice to the weight room but I am to the actual bodybuilding side of the house. Therefore, Brothers, if there are any initial ideas... I'm ready!!!

Whitty
05-07-07, 8:51 am
Sup guys. I'm Whitty and I work for a large multinational investment bank. It isn't great but it pays the bills. I'm married and my wife is awesome about my lifestyle. I've been lifting weights since my junior year of high school. I started for sports in high school, and when I got to college, the animal awoke. I love the gym. Over time, the iron is the one thing I can always count on to be there. I've been working at my nutrition the last year or so, and that is definitely my weakest area. So i hope yall are ready for some questions, cause even though I'm young and confident, I sure as hell don't know everything.

lata

NewMax
05-07-07, 1:06 pm
Hey guys,

Mike from Southern Cali. Been in the gym for a while now, but didnt have any knowledge or know how at all.
I tried out the AnimalPak then Animal mStak and was hooked from there. I did some internet searching and found this site...and i plan on using it for each step of my journey to becoming an Animal!
I work full time Mon-Fri train mostly at lunch times and afterwork. Luckily no wife to nagg about not being home enough.

Hope to get tons of info and contribute when i can, keep up the good work!

MM

Dedicated2Liftin
05-07-07, 1:22 pm
What's up all. I'm just recently joing the forum, but have been coming here for about two months w/o posting. Anyway, a little about myself. I've been liftin for about six years now and seen a lot of crap (good and bad) in that time. I'm a big fan on the hardcore mentality on this site and that's why I decided to join. We're a rare breed, and from what I've seen, it feels like finally I got a bunch of animals who I can relate to. I'll shut up now and hope to see ya all around.

D

Erikk2003
05-07-07, 7:10 pm
Hello, after long absence I always seem to return here, to the best source of info around. Kind of like a second home, go away for awhile and then always returning, knowing this is the place to be.

I have been living in NY City for five years, and have not really found a gym that I would call a real gym. However, after reading and rereading the ANimal philosophy, I keep forgetting and then being reminded that the gym is whereever I lift, as long as you maintain the animal philosophy of heavy and hard working out.

I starting power lifting recently. Power lifting is like fighting a big ugly bear, and for a hardgainer one of us is going to kill the other. it better not be me laying on the floor...

Well, had to say hi, and now I am off to the forvm to sharpen my tools and relearn those lessons I let myself forgett...

widdlewade44
05-07-07, 7:20 pm
I'd like to wish you all a warm Animal welcome.

Please take the time to read, learn, live and love the Punisher's 11 Rules. The Search function will come in handy too. There's lots of material and expertise available here at the FORVM.

Feel free to give any of the Henchmen or Watchmen a holler if you have other questions. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

MetalAsh12
05-07-07, 10:19 pm
Greetings...

I'm a current student at Georgia State University and an intern for a local orthodontist in the area as well as a lifeguard for a waterpark. Got into lifting because I wanted to be different than all the other average joes out there. So far so good...

jedobson08
05-07-07, 11:52 pm
Hey my name is Jake Dobson and I am a 6'1" , 210 lb Junior. I attend West Iron County Highschool and I play football and basketball. I have been a starter in both sports since Sophomore year. I recieved All UP, All State, and 1st TeamAll conference honors in football as a Defensive Lineman and also received 2nd Team All conference offensive lineman as a sophomore. I received 2nd team all conference and Honerable mention ALL UP this year in basketball. I can currently bench 325 lbs and my goal for football season is 350 or more. I cannot squat very much becuase i havent had the time becuase of basketball season and the time it takes up so I am just beginning to lift with my legs again. I can also deadlift about 400 lbs. Thats me

Steve B.
05-08-07, 1:35 am
wassup brother my name is Steve Blair I am currently in the Air Force and a volunteer firefighter for a side job. I have been lifting for about two years now and have had great success with animal products. I currently weigh 175 and hope to weigh an even 200. I currently bench 275, curl 135 and I to break a 300 for my max bench.

Matt81
05-10-07, 10:02 am
I'm Matt 25, brother of Will, been training two years consistently since ebing reintroduced to lifting by a good friend.
Started at 132lb (60kg) now upto 184 (83.5kg), can't stop training now.
Bench 264 (120kg)
Dead 418 (190kg)
Squat 352 (160kg)

looking forward to my first bench comp at the end of june where I'm aiming to get 286 (130kg) and then strongman competition at the end of july if I can get my squat and OH press high enough.

Later
Matt

ghost
05-10-07, 10:05 am
i have not had the chance to get in this part of the forvm in a long time and that is my mistake that will be corrected shortly....

welcome to all the newest members of the Legion....this is an elite brotherhood built upon respect and spreading the knowledge of our lifestyle....Welcome again

Strength and Honor.

Al-pha-Q!
05-10-07, 10:11 am
I must be the first guy from the Philippines here, Im Filipino/American 18 years old and in three years shot up from 120 to 197 pounds (7% bodyfat) training Animal-Style! :)

WillWest
05-10-07, 12:26 pm
Hi I'm Will, 23. Brother of Matt81.

Been training properly now since 5/3/07 but have got a couple of years gym background previous to that.

Current Objective - Cutting. goal weight 12stone aka 168lbs aka 76kg.

Weight at March 07 = 14stone aka 196lbs aka 89kgs. (not alot of muscle involved at this point!)

Routine - 3 - 4 visits to topbody gym per week. strength is coming up but nothing to brag about......so i wont.

after 8-9 weeks cutting im at 12stone 3lbs aka 171lbs aka 77kg.

Read my thread on Cutting/Bulking logs for more info.

Vox
05-10-07, 1:15 pm
Heard about this place from another forum. This place really seems different than anywhere else I've been. Glad to be here.

JamesD
05-11-07, 9:55 am
Hi All. my name is James. Been lifting for several years. The evolution for me has been a wild and fun ride. Started lifting for health, then thought I would try bodybuilding. Then got hooked on powerlifting. However, after training and fighting in Mixed Martial Arts my focus has been on strength and conditioning. If nothing else I know I will always come into a fight stronger and better conditioned than my opp.

I've been away from any training for about 8months after breaking my leg. Thought about giving up on all training. But my mind wouldn't let me. So I'm back. I was 195 (at 5'10")the day my leg broke, and my physique was fairly lean and muscular, some fat. Unfortunately now though, I'm 200lbs and more fat that lean, hehehe.

But I know what I need to do to get back to, and better than before and I know I have the mentallity to do it. Animal has always been a good motivator for me so I had to join the forum. I hope to have some good conversations with you all.

Seifer
05-12-07, 1:19 am
Whats up. I'm from BB.com. Someone there started a Pump thread that got me to buy my 1st can - been hooked on it since.

Beast Genetics
05-12-07, 11:26 am
Hey fellas I'm a sargeant over protective services at the NASA facility in New Orleans, I'm 6'0 285 lbs. 18% BF, tattooed up and love slanging iron. I look forward to sharing some of the knowledge I have accumulated over the years of working out. Peace

Apollos
05-13-07, 3:57 pm
Hey brothers, I'm a sophomore at University of Denver. My dad really wanted me to shoot high as far as education even though we don't have the money. So with loans and scholarships I'm makin it. Makes a hell of a motivation in the gym though, knowing the meaning of sacrifice. I'm 6'3", 212 with about 10% BF. I love this site and product because life is war, and Animals know the fight we all go through. I joined the Army National Guard this year so I'll leave in august for basic, advanced training, airborne school, then Special Forces selection. I'm training like an Animal, good to be a part of the Brotherhood

Maccabee
05-13-07, 4:07 pm
Welcomes to the family Apollos, looking forward to seeing what you have to contribute to the forum.

Copenhagen
05-14-07, 4:18 pm
Hey yall, im 19 and just finished up my first year of college. I am a powerlifter and train with Marc Bartley (for those who are unfamiliar with Marc, he is an elite level lifter who has squatted over 1100) when I am down at school, but for now I'm on my own for the summer. I hope to do my first competition in August. Been browsin the forum awhile and i look forward to being a part of it.

brandonA
05-14-07, 4:25 pm
Welcome to all the new faces...Glad to have you all here....Please read the rules, they are no joke....use the search function often, tons of great content to look through...If you have any questions or concerns feel free to drop me a line or any of the other Watchmen or Henchmen....welcome again and I look foward to your contrubutions....

-B

pulse
05-14-07, 4:59 pm
Yo fellas wuts up? Im a 1st year college student and a member of the Canadian Forces reserve. I have always been into sports and staying fit, but it wasn't up until the last 6 months that I have become serious about weight lifting. Going into college I was sitting at 160lbs, but have paked on an extra 20 lbs. with the help of some supls with only 8% bf. I only have a month an a half before I'm sent out to finish my soldier qualifications, and look forward to taking as much as I can from those more experienced and bettering myself and my training.

THERISING
05-14-07, 10:37 pm
wats up guys this is THERISING and im pretty new to the iron game but i found ANIMALPAK and have found that there is no better way to train or live please hit me up and give me some tips

megakurp
05-15-07, 11:22 am
What's up!
My name is QBA and I am from Poland. I am studying Tourism.
I am 22 and started my training about 8 years ago.

Freakenstein
05-15-07, 4:30 pm
This is the place I've been looking for so long....my animal nature found its shelter.
I'm 6'0 202lbs 12bf 34 years old from Italy, cutting since February 1,2007, was 215lbs. I'm sick and tired of dieting, but won't let go.

Nothing else to say, I'm just eager to read all threads and share my ideas with you guys!

FistofSteel
05-15-07, 5:03 pm
Sup fellow Animals...my name is David been training now 7 years. I'm currently enlisted in the United State Marine Corps...been in little over 7 years. Started taking Animal Products on May 4th 2007...using Animal Pump.

Its the best pre-workout product I've taken hands down...looking forward to taking some more Animal Products in the future.

I'm currently 188-190lbs 5-10". I'm looking to be a solid 5-10 190lb Animal...!

ghost
05-16-07, 10:50 am
glad to see so many new people amongst the legion...

Keep hitting the weights hard brothers...you will find some SOLID information here on the site.

Strength and honor.

DEAD_WEIGHT
05-16-07, 12:41 pm
Hi all, My name is James been lifting for 1 and a half years now.

Few stats -

Age - 24
Height - 6" 2
Weight - 17.7 stone

Chest - 47"
Biceps - 16.6"
Forearms - 14"
Waist - 40" lol some people dont believe me
Quads - 25.5"
Calfs - 16.5"

All natural

Lifting for fun still, diet is going a bit down hill at the moment as the GF is pregnant but fingers crossed will be back evan stronger.

Riculator
05-16-07, 12:49 pm
Ric from Riverside, CA

NPC Competitor
Recent contest-

OC-4th in open--Middleweight
1st Novice -- Lightweight.

training for the July LA.

Packs I use for contest- Animal, Nitro, Pump, Cuts

Squat_Heavy
05-18-07, 9:58 am
Yo fellas. My name is Einar and i hail from Norway, land of the viking. I have been lifting weights for a solid year now. I am a powerlifter competing in IPF and my first meet is not far away. Will contribute and learn from all you guys.

Peace

Frankfurtvr4
05-18-07, 4:34 pm
Hey fellas,

I'm Brent, I'm a Sergeant in the United States Army currently deployed to Baghdad for God only knows how long. I am getting back to the gym after an extended break. I found the site after researching these awesome products I have been using for the past month and change.

Damn I love it and Universal has a customer for life. Currently using Pump, cuts, pak and stak2.

widdlewade44
05-18-07, 10:26 pm
Welcome to all the new members of the Legion here at the FORVM.

I know I have seen a number of quality posts today from quite a few of you; keep it up and again, Welcome!

Feel free to give any of the Henchmen or Watchmen a holler if you have questions. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Beowulf
05-21-07, 10:46 am
Been looking around for a while and finally decided to join. Looks like a really positive place to learn. Looking to take my game to the next level. Thanks everyone.

big_baz
05-21-07, 1:16 pm
Yo Fellas, name's Baz, im 19 from the UK about to start a cycle of one of the staks after some research. Want to join the royal marines in a year and therefore using this website and you guys for my 'Animal' mentality and approach to training. Ive always associated Animals as a great way of training. when i played rugby the coaches would call me Tiger Baines (my surname) as that how i would play with an animal like, no fear, all out approach! Keep it up, Baz

'obsessive is a word used by the lazy to describe the dedicated.'

not2small
05-21-07, 2:49 pm
What's up brothers! Names, small. I'm from Louisville, KY. I'm 25yo, 6'2" and weigh about 270 right now (never big enough!) Looking forward to learning and giving good advice here in the forum. I'm currently working as a contest nutrition advisor. Any questions? Throw them out.

dIdDy
05-21-07, 7:09 pm
nice squat. welcome...

mjsef88
05-21-07, 7:33 pm
Love seeing the college kids in there stop to see me squat 8 plates for 10-12 reps and I'm almost 2wice their age.

When I'm done...I just give em' a nod with my poker face while I'm RAGING INSIDE.

welcome to the boards, bro. i dont mean to sound like a dick, but not all college kids at the gym are punks. i know, beacuse i am one, and im not one.

and keep kickin ass in the squat rack, infront of the college kids that actually ARE punks ;)

Maccabee
05-21-07, 8:44 pm
I love seein older guys kicken ass in the gym, every one is always saying when you become 30 your gonna stop training lol fuck that. Welcome bro, I hope to see what you have to contribute to the forum. Peace

Stuckey
05-21-07, 9:21 pm
Welcome to the FORVM bro

Haha...never seen a site like this? This is definitly one of a kind, im sure everyone is glad they found it though. I know I am.

ncsu06
05-21-07, 9:41 pm
The forvm is like home away from home for me and many others who don't have people to support them...i know right now i need this place more than ever..i was at the girlfriends house last night and we were talking about my training and everything...i'm a college wrestler and like everyone else i am busting my ass to be my best and to one day be an all-american....she looked at me last night and told me i would never be an all-american....that was like throwing a nuclear bomb into my fire..it blew me up inside and i had the best workout this morning...unsupportive people just fuel my fire...we are all your family here at the forvm you need anything brother we are here from sun up to sun down and all the time in between....you will never feel alone again...good luck brother

ripped beast
05-22-07, 5:29 am
a huge hi to every animal and wannabe animal out there....really glad to join this site and hope to become an animal too......!!

Nightshift
05-22-07, 5:51 am
Glad to have you hear!

ldskenpo
05-22-07, 7:27 am
glad you came along, Animal is a state of mind. look around, share your thoughts, read the rules, if you got something to share, please do.
Robert

RED BULL 86
05-22-07, 9:43 am
Hey, Guys!!!

I'm Red Bull. I'm 21. Started training at 16. I love it and live for it! It keeps me sane... I'm 1.63 meters tall I'm 95kg 10%BF. I hope I can help some of you guys and hope tolean from you!

The Souls Shall Slide on The Bladeof Broterhood!

Xander
05-22-07, 9:53 am
Brothers thank you for the warm, warm welcome. It means alot.

liftoldschool
05-22-07, 11:56 am
Hey guys. I am from So Cal. I have been lifting for about two years. I love this place. Animal is exactly how I try to live, train, and just exist. Can't wait to try and contribute in here.
Peace.

spiked
05-22-07, 2:22 pm
After religiously visiting several other bodybuilding websites (that I'll refrain from mentioning) for damn near the past eight years, I stumbled upon Animalpak two days ago. The motivation, inspiration, and drive that I've gotten in the last 48 hours from Animalpak have usurped anything I've ever gotten from the others. It's clearly evident that I've stumbled upon the best.

I lay my head right outside of our nation's capital. Been hitting the iron consistently since '91. Challenges? Having to contend with nothing but "health clubs" and "fitness centers". No such thing as a gym here, unfortunately. That don't stop me, though. Those of you that do get to work out in real gyms, I hope you realize how lucky you are.

Here to learn. And to contribute, if possible.

Thanks for letting me in.

MDur8
05-23-07, 1:20 pm
Hey my name is Matt and im from Az. Im currently 5'6 165 @ 12%. Just happened to stumble on this site by accident but im glad i did. Ive been reading everything in this site like a madman. Everything that Animal is about inspires me!

Anyways i look forward to contributing anything i can.

Pu_nish_ment
05-23-07, 1:57 pm
What's up men. AJ here, but you may know me as Punishment. That's what I consider my workouts punishment. Punishment for the last workout when I pussed out and couldn't do that 10th rep, when I was too tired to add 10lbs, or when I failed to leave with a pump so great I couldn't reach around to wipe my own ass. There is no greater feeling than a workout where you are on the brink of puking by the second exercise. If I don't leave with that feeling then the next workout will be hell. So punishment is the way I train.

BamBam
05-23-07, 3:59 pm
Sup brothers,

My name is Josh White. Representing the KY bodybuilders in the forum! The nickname is BamBam (from my momma). Thanks for having me and I hope to make a big noise someday. I finally got a place to call home!

Respect,

B.B.-92

herecomesTHE_PAIN
05-23-07, 10:41 pm
Sup bros.
Im 18 and I've lifting for about 5 years now and lifting has changed my life!I got into lifting through football and im addicted to it now!I play football for my high school and im also a powerlifter their.This was my first year in powerlifting and I placed in every meet.A couple of them I won 1st!Animal is a way of life, and im just living day by day,workout by workout!Can't wait to help out here and learn!
Here are some stats
Height- 6'1
Weight- 228
Bench- 305
Squat-445
Deadlift-500
Incline-250

BamBam
05-23-07, 10:54 pm
Oh, and no I aint got no club, but I pund the weight...here are some stats. My weight maxs are from football and we have to do the 3 rep max system.

Height-6'4"
Weight- 224 lbs
Bench- 385 x 3
Squat- 480 x 3
Clean- 275 x 3
Deadlift- 525 x 3

I will be around, almost online all day doing jack s**t. So hit me up bro's...I'd love to ear from yall and learn more about ya.

Peace,
Bam(2)

pkacz
05-24-07, 4:50 am
Hello bros! My name's Paweł, I'm from Warsaw, Poland. I've been reading THE FORVM for few months, really appreciate the spirit of brotherhood and support in the air here. Finally I decided it's time to come out of the silence and start to contribute, to become a part of this great place.

So few words about myself as I already know some of you from your posts... I'm 28, 6'1 tall and weighting about 240lbs. I never a fan of sports till '05 when I started to have problem with my back and I found out that I have congenital defect of a backbone... The only way to fight it was to start training so I did :)
I really liked it, though it was rather fun those days than a real change of lifestyle (which included quite amount of parties, drinking and something I wuold call today an "unhealthy food".
October '06 I got job as a translator at Fitness Authority, a company tkat distributes Universal Nutrition in Poland. That's where I first came across the idea of Animal lifestyle. I started to change my life. Off went the alco drinks, change diet and gradually (it required a lot of time to be done safely) I transform my health exercises program into ordinary bodybuilding routine. I'm still careful with squats and deadlifts but I haven't got any backbone pain for some time now so I think everything will be fine. And the most important, I fell in love with the feeling of iron in my hands...
About month ago I had a great pleasure to meet (and eat dinner) with Frank McGrath and Joe Ladnier during they tour in Poland. That day really change my attitude, seeing those guys phisiques is really motivating, you know :) Now I'm on strict, protein rich diet, I've already lost few pounds and the mirro, which is more important judge for me than a weight says that my direction is good :)
I won't say much about my records as I've never really try to measure but I can quite surely say that I can take about 220-230lbs in every of the powerlifts. But strenght must let the safety of my back be the first place.
So here I am, your new brother from a faraway country, looking to share my moments of victory and seek support when down...
Hail to you, mighty bros!

dom1986
05-24-07, 9:32 am
my friend introduced me to this site and well done :O best bb site ive been on and ive been on quite a few :P

SolidTongan
05-24-07, 3:38 pm
Hey, this Jay. I reside in Hayward, CA. I started off just wantin' to get healthy cuz I've been heavy my whole life. I've been in a variety of other sports such as football, wrestling, and wutnot. They satisfied me sumwut. But one thing that I remained passionate about wus the feel of a barbell in my hand. I always took our weightlifting sessions serious...I took in everything that I could learn to make me stronger and bigger. But after, highskoo...I didn't wanna play any college sports, and haven't been in the gym for awhile. Then, I started goin' back into lifting...and realized how much I missed being in the iron game...the pump...the pain...the sweat...cold steel in my hands...it's all you, no dependin' on anyone like the team sports that I wuz in...meant satisfaction! Still a novice...'bout 5 months in...but I take it seriously! Everything from the gym aspect to my diet to my cardio. Name of the game for me is gettin' cut up! And progress is showin' li'l by li'l. With the help from this forum, hope to continue makin' progress!

djzack
05-24-07, 6:22 pm
what's up guys? I'm Zack. I'm 16, I'm a small guy, who is tired of getting picked on, so I'm starting to work on myself to get big. I weigh 118lbs, am 5'10" and have asthma, so it's kind of hard for me to train, and my doctor as of right now doesn't let me lift weights, so as of right now, I'm doing push-ups, pull-ups, and sit-ups. I got my first stretch marks yesterday, and I'm guessing that it's a good thing lol. my goal is to get to 130-150lbs in about 6months to a year. as of October, I will be allowed to lift weights, so until then, if anybody has any tips on how I could get myself big, and strong, while doing just calisthenics, I'd really appreciate it.

MYKL
05-24-07, 8:04 pm
Hello Animal Activists,

I have been using the Animal Pak for years now but have only recently organized my life to a level that enables me to train regularly. I have over the last year and some change been able to strip away approximatly 50 pounds of evidence of sloth. I now am 36 years old. I weigh 188 pounds. I am 5'10" Tall. I live in SoCal. I have a habitually regular gym attendence and wish to start adding lean muscle to my frame. I have, in pursuit of that goal, purchased more Animal PAK, and added Animal M-Stak and Animal Pump to the toolset, and an abundance of protiens. My schedule demands that I workout before work.

I have tried to find some idea for a stack/schedule here in the forum that includes the suppliments and time schedule I have available to me but I have not found it.

Any help/direction will be deeply appreciated.

^_^

spucci15
05-25-07, 1:30 am
My buddy told me about this site and i think everything about it is awsome. Im a 20 year old student at uconn and have been traning seriously for about 3 years. Lookin to get bigger and a whole lot stronger just like many others on board.
Height: 5'5
Weight: 170
Bodyfat: ~12%
Bench: 285 x1
Squat: 405 x1
DL: 425 X1

Resilient
05-25-07, 2:16 am
Sup Guys. Names Jeff Spliethof.
I've been lifting on and off for about 5 years now. Mostly off. But I have been going steady again for about 5 months now, and I'm more focused then ever. Ever since I came across this site and read some of the articles and "The Journey" I have been hooked. I have been using Animal Pak for a few weeks and just started with the Animal M-Stak and the Cuts. Short term goal is 300 on the bench press, I have about 20 pounds to go. I live in Spokane WA. I'm Originally from Nor Cal, and moving back in August after I get out of the military, I have been in the Air Force for almost 6 years now, been a few different places/countries. I'm looking forward to everything the Forvm has in store. Good times and Good luck fellas. -J

05-25-07, 10:06 am
hello guys, great site. hoping to learn more things with you guys. :)

evilive138
05-26-07, 11:43 am
Hey brothers.

Been in the iron game since i was 14. Been seriously packing on mass for a few years now. Ive been reading your site for a couple years too. Can't wait to contribute and share and learn!

Later bros!

DFA
05-26-07, 12:45 pm
hey new to animal pak. First time trying any kind of Nat test booster. One week in with animal pak 2 and feel like i own the weights when i go into the gym. Im 21 yrs old still a newbie been training for 1 year 6 months being very serious about it.

stats - 21yrs old . 163lbs. 5 ' 11. BF not to sure but not rock hard abs or lower chest yet.

shortterm goals - 175 pounds of lean mass.

longterm - 190-200lbs

Zombie
05-27-07, 3:07 pm
Hello Iron Brotherhood.

I'm the Zombie writing to you from Portugal.

Hummm, the very first post in the forum that changed my perception of things in this way of life. It's a big responsability and I hope I can contribute in a big way around here.

Well, starting from the beginning, i'm a Computer Engineer that has been in love with the Iron game ever since I can remember.

Sadly, ever since i stepped in the gym, the things i saw were not the way I felt things, so I assumed i was a lonely soul in this game, for the vast majority of the guys i trained with were doing it for reasons i was not really interested in.
They were doing it to either looking good to the girls the disco's, or pick up some girls in the beach or to be bigger than the guy next door or some other reason i was not particularly interested with.
And not to talk about the fact that no one was interested in stimulating the muscle I consider to be the most important one, which is the human brain.

So here I was, feeling a bit out of place whatever gym I went to, cause I was not there to talk, to look to or pick up girls or to have some stupid ego challenges against the others that were there lifting weights.

And I was feeling a bit lonely in my world until.....

I saw an article writen by me dear brother named Schak which was called - The Epidemic.

And it changed my perception of it.
I sudenly felt someone is out there that understands me and thinks the same way. Finally....
Boy, would I love to meet and talk to this guy and people like him.
And I started my search.
So I ended up here where i'm joining the ranks with the brotherhood I was already a part of even without knowing it even existed.

So, here it is in a nutshell, and i hope i can contribute as best as I can.
Sorry for the long testament.
I respect you and love you all very much.

Thanks a million for the article Schak. You changed my life. ;)

See you in the Forvm guys.

Cheers.

Grond Al-Ghoul
05-28-07, 2:48 pm
Hails to all...

This is Grond Al-Ghoul, the Hammer of The Underworld, the DoomsDayEngine. Ive been growing to decay for 26 years now, such a fight it has been... and the war hasnt even begun.
9 years ago a little 115lb shit walked into a GNC after a long night of drinking, looking for speed pills. Up your gas it was called. So revved from the ephedra, I had to do something. I wandered into a gym. I havent looked back. Over 100lbs later I write you today, sword in hand, on the bloody fields of history... many territories conquered... yet there is so much sweeping left to do...

croney
05-28-07, 8:34 pm
Hey fellas what up. Just found this site cause I just ordered some stak 2 and wanted to get some idea of what to expect. I lifted for about 2 years solid and tried supplements and never got results but I am going to give this stuff a chance. Just started back after 2 years off so lets see.

branch21
05-28-07, 8:46 pm
Hey Everyone,
My name is Derek Rubis and I am distance runner and love to lift weights but because both counter act each other I am not able to gain muscle mass/weight without gaining fat. My bodybuilding idols are Brach Warren, Art Atwood, Jay Cutler, Erik Fankhouser and former bodybuilders/WWE Superstar John Cena, Chris Masters and Batista. Also, my two boys Matt Helgemo and George Landes are my idols getting me to go to the gym. These guys push me to get into the gym and workout harder. I hope in these forum to learn mor than I thought I knew about bodybuilding and take it with me to get more muscular/buffed up and ripped.

CmcB30
05-28-07, 9:07 pm
Whats up brothers, Cmac here from CT. Im 21 and a firefighter. Been liftin for about 7 years now, mostly from college football. Knee problems put a hamper on my leg workouts and college classes lately have had me drop weight from 210 to 192. Id like to put on a shit load of lean muscle. I can build my arms and traps real well, but my chest wont grow for shit. My best was 225 for 14 reps, and still no growth. Def gonna bury myself in this forum to get some good ideas. Id like to put on lean mass to help with the strength aspect of being a firefighter, wihtout gaining a lot of fat so that I can keep the high cardio that firefighters also need. Any tips from anyone are welcomed. Thanks

Bsbtk
05-29-07, 12:43 am
Hey all,

I'm new to animalpak, both the site and the supplement. I just recently started on animal pak and animal stak 2. I love the site and have been reading articles on it for about a month now. The site is so informational and inspirational. At first I though it was just marketing but now I believe stumbled upon a lifestyle.

Thank You

mcmann740
05-29-07, 8:59 am
Hey guys, well I been in and out of lifting for a while, but for a year straight I been lifting and I just started a diet in which Ive already lost 35lbs, which puts me at 205. I am more serious now than I have ever been although the dieting does seem to have affected my strength gains. My goal is 190lbs and then to maintain that weight while puttin on some serious muscle. Could use all the help available to keep shedding the fat while getting stronger. I love the Animal mindset and it keeps me going everyday.

BamBam
05-29-07, 1:02 pm
I just wanted to say Welcome Home to all my [ANIMAL] brothers who have joined or introduced themselves since I joined...hell I am a young blood myself on here, but still wanting to extend that hand to anyone who needs it and say Good Luck, God Bless, and MASS Respect to all yall who joined and are apart of the family! We all got your back!

Bam-

freeride
05-29-07, 3:19 pm
Yo fellas. I'm Alex, 6'5", 295 or so, ex-college athlete. I've been away from the iron for a while, but I'm back now. Looking to be inspired by the guys I truly admire, the big boys that put it up and don't blab about it.

Cold Fury
05-29-07, 4:41 pm
My name's AleXander - or jus Alex fo' short. Im from europe n im in college - even tho i spend more time training n concentrating on my success in bodybuilding than actually studying - n no, im not really proud of that - cuz even tho i dont wanna be a pro bodybuilder i still wanna be a true bodybuilder.

My first real training was 3 years ago but i started working hard almost 2 years ago.

I jus hope that i can one day join tha pack n be a true and respectful memeber. Until that day comes im gonna keep moving my limits for as long as i can breath..

Respect to all of ya out there reading this!!!

Highlander
05-30-07, 1:17 pm
hello all.i've been training for 2 years now got over 20kg(im from Serbia so i don't know how much is that in lbs)I am only 18 years old and i wanna be real bodybuilder one day...Why i wanted to join this forum?Well let's see i just like the Animal life-style and i like to train hard like all u guys do.Keep pushing heavy ya all.
1,85 cm, 96kg -bench 130kg deadlifts 180kg squat 110 kg(for now:D)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe."

-Albert Einstein-

hellfireburn
05-30-07, 1:44 pm
I am HELLFIREBURN. I have been training for over a year. It has enveloped my being. Enrobed in this war, this battle with myself and the world I create to believe in. I read ANIMALPAK.com when I need family, it is in the power and energy of what we all are creating and sculpting with our own hands that I put my faith in. I Burn constantly for mind-body connection, it is in that Alchemy that we become more that just man, but Animal. This Animal is driven by a fire that is eternal, a thirst that cannot be quenched, a hunger from beyond our understanding. This is beyond love, this is more than madness, this is the reason!

Kingy
05-30-07, 4:57 pm
Yo iv just signed up, been trainin bout 5 years, names Kingy!

Gotta question for ya if sum1 doesnt mind answering it?

Those Animal T-Shirts "Shut The F*** Up And Train"......

has anyone got a rough idea of what size chest each size is?? just so i dont end up with a shirt way too big or so tight i cant breathe!!

Cheers!

Kie12
05-30-07, 11:52 pm
Hello everyone.

I am Kyle 19 and have been training for a short two years, and recently a year of wrestling/kickboxing in mma. Hopefully I can learn more from everyone who is vastly more experienced than myself!

Peace

tirad0r
05-31-07, 2:46 am
whatsup brothers?!name is jay,23,from manila (philippines)been seriously lifting for about a year now.Can't wait to contribute and share and learn!

peace n respect,
jayjay

Desert Muscle
05-31-07, 3:40 am
Whats goin on brothers...
Coming at you from the US Army in Iraq. Im 23, from Northern Virginia, stationed in North Carolina, on my 2nd tour in this miserable country. Starting getting into lifting my first tour over here back in 04 (hence the name Desert Muscle), and I've been an addict ever since. Starting at about 150, now im a solid 180. Hoping to reach 200lbs. Really got into lifting because at the gym we had, it was the only place I felt I could get as far away from the war as possible, which is nice every now and then, not to mention the stress and anger relief.
The only problem is... I brought the war to the home gym, and its been on ever since :) (whoa... sounding weird now)

Anyways, our gyms arent too bad... equipment is pretty old and dated, and they stay pretty crowded though, all the guys trying to bulk up for their women before they get home, or lose the weight. You can always tell whose been steady lifting though, even back home.. those are the ones Ive got respect for.

Anyways, looking forward to learning from you fools and giving some right back.

-SGT D.S.

BamBam
05-31-07, 11:50 am
Well, I'll be the first to say thanks to you Desert Muscle for doing what you are doing for me and the other ANIMALS here...you and the rest of the armed forces need a big thank you, so THANKS BRO! Hope you are doing well and we are all here for ya...I have talked to these guys, felt at home, and learned a lot in only a week or so! Good luck

MASS RESPECT
Bam-

Bmang
05-31-07, 6:14 pm
Bmang from Ontario here, been hittin the plates since graduating uni a year or so ago. Training to enter long drive contests. I have a BA in health sciences, so hopefully i'll be able to contribute here, off to hit the plates!

MaTTiE8254
05-31-07, 8:09 pm
hey everybody just sayin hello from CA> ive been liftin hard for a couple years now and just trying to pack on the muscle like everyone else. right now about 160 and maybe 8% bf tryin to get to 200 possible by the end of the year!

BigPapaPoo
06-01-07, 11:05 am
Hey guys

I'm 40 yrs old and weigh 230lbs. I've been working out for a month. I stumbled across this sight looking for supplements and started reading the articles. I was drawn into the commitment to fitness without the bullshit. I want to belong to a brotherhood where I can ask questions from those who have the knowledge without trying to sell me snake oil. I look forward to contributing to the board.

stumblin54
06-01-07, 11:16 am
Welcome to all the recent new members, glad to have you here.

Stumblin

Jimbo41073
06-01-07, 6:01 pm
Hello

Glad to be a part of the "crew" have always been the small dude and at
age 19 decided that it was time to make that all change... worked out for years but never really made the progress that I wanted to , and then took about 3 years off , batteled some nasty depression and about a year and 1/2 ago said nuff is nuff - time to get my ass back in gear - back in the gym for 15 months now and and the drive in me to grow is beyond belief - am in the best shape of my life ( even better then at 19)

My goals are in my opion going to happen - am 5'7 at 170 - I WILL be 185 by years end ( ultimate weight is 200+++ )

I look forward to all the tips and advice you BIG guys are willing to offer the lil guy - and who knows maybe I can offer some good advice in return.

take care

Jimbo

the_hammer
06-01-07, 6:31 pm
hey fellas ..
i come from a small town in penna. where i grew up with the fastest metabolism on this side of the mississippi. typical blonde haired, blue eyed punk for the most part with an intense passion for music and laughing. i picked up my first dumbbell when i was about 8 with my father in the attic. from there on out it was military presses, concentration curls, and triceps pressdowns on my dad's hand-welded equipment. i eventually lost interest in moving any sort of weight when dad moved out, and all that was left were his masking taped gloves, a homemade 80lbs dumbbell, and a rickety bench. years later when i was 18 i moved back i with him and suddenly that feeling came over me again. i dedicated the little time i had in PE class to use the equipment there (sometimes getting changed before class started just to get some extra time in). that year i asked for a gym membership for xmas. from there it's a blur. eventually i found myself being ASKED the questions in the gym, rather asking them myself. looking in the mirror last year at this time i still saw a scrawny kid, clad in tattoos, wearing my father's weightlifting belt from the '80s. on the scale, i saw a 5'10" 198lbs freak. my reflection may have been deceiving me, but the iron didn't lie.

fast forward to this year. i went through a bad spell in my personal life, opted to pass up a chance to move to CA with some family and potentially even start anew. i didn't so much as even touch a weight for 8 months. i wasn't eating. but i didn't realize any of this at the time.

so i fought my way back. got promoted at work to a position i enjoy and can afford me some of life's nicer priveleges (ie: actually HAVING a gym membership, supplements, food, etc) i settled with the fact that i had lost 45lbs. yes. 45lbs. took a deep breath, dusted off my dad's belt, and stepped into the game once again.

i'm currently working on just basic Animal instincts. like, getting a solid diet that doesn't involve tons of money that i can fit into my ever-changing schedule. my strength is back up, and i'm in the trenches again. funny thing is, is if you looked me dead in the eye anywhere outside of those four walls where we pay our dues, you'd never guess that inside is an Animal that gets unleashed 5 days a week. that i take a walk where i could never take any friend or loved one with me.

as far as the handle -- "the_hammer" -- it's a nickname given to me by my uncle. it's derived from the translation of my last name, which means "Sledgehammer." i have it permanantly placed on my left forearm with an inscription that matches a tattoo of my father's. it says "Never Too Far."
a constant reminder that anyone can stray from the path they enjoy, and never be too far away to trek back.

sorry for the long post -- i look forward to conversing here and there with you all. take care and be good.

D4N13L
06-01-07, 7:46 pm
So this is me,

I'm Daniel. 16 years old, competed in two shows and 1 week away from my third.
Ready to get this diet over with. Ive placed 2nd in teens on my first show, and 1st place on my second show. This year im going for the lightweight mens trophy...come here to learn from the best

blackrazor
06-02-07, 12:35 am
Glad to be in the house. I am an old dog in the military. I feel that I can recieve some good info here and do the same for others. In the meantime "Peace".

steelzoo
06-02-07, 3:59 am
I'm 33 years old, living in Marietta, GA. Been lifting since 99 but only started going heavy and hard in the last year. I have a long road ahead of me and am looking forward to sharing my setbacks and successes.

Jakk Hammer
06-02-07, 9:33 am
y0 im Jakk im 21 years old live in england, essex
i got into this game bcoz I was never a stand out kid never had my name in the newspaper never the talk of the town or school no body thought that I’d amount to any thing, alot of people think im a one trip poney i hope they do coz i will prove them wrong im a yr down the road of this game and ive made it a living of proving poeple wrong i always wanted to be something different to everyone esle and now i kno what i wonna be ...an Animal i only found out about you animals bcoz i goggled it coz all my family and friends call me an animal bcoz of the way i train it was in the Gym that I learned that you really just have to work at everything you want and I learned to work hard that helped me hammer on to practice till you cant practice any more then go give it some more, it’s either hot or cold in there but I thrived off of that I am the true meaning of gym rat I train like an animal I remember the amount of times I’ve wanted to go out on the drive-way and just puke, and almost passing out in the toilets time after time just coz I had nothing left, i don’t really have any limits but if I thought I’d reached them I’d show my body other wise, Mentally if you want it bad enough you can go beyond of what your body is capable of that’s what I learnt, that’s why I’m back here and that’s why I keep coming back here, I do what I do and I’m not the most technical guy out there but I will fight and I will get my ass kicked and I’ll stand up and say is that all you got.

well thats baseicly me sorry if its to long but i really wanted to show you what i am

Peace

~Jakk Hammer~

Jakk Hammer
06-03-07, 4:17 pm
y0 im Jakk im 17 years old live in england, essex
i got into this game bcoz I was never a stand out kid never had my name in the newspaper never the talk of the town or school no body thought that I’d amount to any thing, alot of people think im a one trip poney i hope they do coz i will prove them wrong im a yr down the road of this game and ive made it a living of proving poeple wrong i always wanted to be something different to everyone esle and now i kno what i wonna be ...an Animal i only found out about you animals bcoz i goggled it coz all my family and friends call me an animal bcoz of the way i train it was in the Gym that I learned that you really just have to work at everything you want and I learned to work hard that helped me hammer on to practice till you cant practice any more then go give it some more, it’s either hot or cold in there but I thrived off of that I am the true meaning of gym rat I train like an animal I remember the amount of times I’ve wanted to go out on the drive-way and just puke, and almost passing out in the toilets time after time just coz I had nothing left, i don’t really have any limits but if I thought I’d reached them I’d show my body other wise, Mentally if you want it bad enough you can go beyond of what your body is capable of that’s what I learnt, that’s why I’m back here and that’s why I keep coming back here, I do what I do and I’m not the most technical guy out there but I will fight and I will get my ass kicked and I’ll stand up and say is that all you got.

well thats baseicly me sorry if its to long but i really wanted to show you what i am

Lowdown5
06-03-07, 7:58 pm
Hey Fellas,

Lowdown here, from NorCal. Been liftin half ass for a couple of years, time to get serious. Figure no better place to pick up some info, motivation and encouragement than here. Also, may need a kick in the ass to keep me on track, gotta accept that fact to.
Some stats, 46 years old, 6 feet, 284 pounds, 22% bodyfat (that shit has gotta change)
Lifting 5 days a week hitting one or two bodyparts a day as heavy as I can, doing some cardio to try to keep the bodyfat down.
Appreciate the time!

XENA32
06-03-07, 11:37 pm
Hey...I am new to serious weightlifting (more or less powerlifting and bodybuilding) and my boyfriend got me into it. He is also the one who got me interested in this forvm to learn more about this sport. I love lifting and his style and teaching is much diff. than what I am used to compared to my workouts at school (for volleyball). I hope you all dont mind to have another female in the ranks, and my boyfriend is BamBam92, incase u had to know. Thanks for having me and I have much respect for all of the guys in here.

p.s.- I am very very excited to become a bigger part of this sport...it has helped me already :)

Xena-

Lowdown5
06-04-07, 1:21 am
Welcome Xena from another newbie!

Legacy
06-04-07, 2:08 am
Wats up brothas, bout time theres a place for us serious lifters to be a part of something rather than some type of open forum like bb.com. Im just a young buc, only 19 years old, but I have been at this game for about 4 years now. I was a skinny little fuck in high school about 5'4" 125 pounds freshman year, and by the end of my senior year i was still a short fuck at 5'6" but i managed to get my weight up to 190 lbs. at only 9% bodyfat. My main goal is to hit around 225 pounds by the time im 21 and see where i go from their. Once i started lifting it has drastically changed my life. I am now able to make a profession out of it because im a NCSF certified personal trainer. Other than all that shit i wanna say thanks to all the animal brothas, it has been the best site for advice with training, dieting, and living. No other site can bring you into a lifestyle like animalpak has done for me. Train hard brothas.

Core
06-04-07, 4:27 pm
I don't believe in small talk, but I do believe in being polite, so here's my introduction:
Lifting history: Been training for four years. I spent two years training high-volume and made no gains. I spent the last two years doing abbreviated training, focusing on squat and deadlift, and have gained 14 kg. This does not make me against high volume training.
I'm incredibly grateful to Animal Pak for bringing together like-minded individuals who believe in lifting hard and with purpose. The Forum is an excellent place, the people are friendly and the information on the website is great. I won't get into how awesome Animal Pak is as a supplement...
Walk in greatness brothers

LAN
06-04-07, 5:57 pm
Just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the great info here. Im 29 and been liftin for a little over a year now. This site has been a big help, especially with my diet. It's let me realize my potential through hard work and determination. Gonna put a diet together and start a different supplement stack that includes: Animal Stak2, Pump, Cuts and the Pak. If anyone reads this and has any issues with the stack i got planned let me know, im kinda shootin from the hip here. I want what everyone else wants, less fat and more muscle, and I damn sure dont mind puttin in the work to get there. I know its gonna take a helluva lot more than the right supplements but I got the right work ethic and determination, just need more info on diet and supps that will help speed up the process. Im 5' 10" 195LBS at probably around 15% bf???(not sure on the accuracy, used a handheld electronic calculator at the gym) but i wanna trim the fat down in the single digits by late september, then start workin on puttin on a lot more lean muscle mass.
thanks for any advice and for all the great posts and inspiration here!
Peace

pellesh
06-04-07, 10:10 pm
hey everyone Im pellesh 16 years old come from ontario canada got into the game when my buddy told me to start going to the gym with him so we could train for football and rugby he turned me to supplements the first thin i strted with was animal pak and never looked back from there ever since i started at the gym i have lost 30 solid pounds of fat and gained some good muscle in the process animal has givn me the thing i need to keep pushing further all time favourite body builder is Wrath by far

thanks for allowing me in

Texas Titan
06-05-07, 6:26 pm
I'm 27 from Fort Worth, TX. I've been training for just over 10 years. I am 6'4" started at 130lbs, now I'm at 215lbs. I took most of last year off of the weights to let my body recover and to run a marathon. It was HARD being away from the iron (although I'd get 2-3 workouts in a week). After a long run in NYC last year, I ran into Victor Martinez at Eva's Health Food and visited with him for 10 min - he was so down to earth and cool. Anyways, I got the bug back and had to get back to the gym. I've been hittin it hard for the past few months.

My current stack includes:
Animal Pak
Animal Flex
Animal Nitro (non workout days)
Animal Nitro G
Torrent
Animal Pump (just ordered 2 cans because I loved the free sample)

I've been reading the forum for a couple months now, but just joined up. I am here for motivation and to encourage others. Peace brothers...

Sugarbutt
06-05-07, 8:21 pm
Welcome from another Texan! Or should I be sayin' 'howdy'? Still new to the whole Texan thing...=)

destroyall
06-05-07, 9:39 pm
just introducin myself, the names ben im from upstate ny, been lifting consistently for about 2 years and on and off since about 6th grade, know a little about alot so if you guys have any non-lifting related questions dont be afraid to send them my way. As far as my lifting goes, mainly been into powerlifting and have came a long way since i started in a very short amount of time. I cant wait to get to know everybody around here so i look forward to meeting you guys.

intoodeep25
06-05-07, 10:22 pm
whats goin on brothers..names aaron, reppin the animal lifestyle down in florida, doing my damndest day in and day out, not only for myself but for every one of us in this..im a youngin, 18, but im 100% committed to this lifestyle and have been for 2 years strong..im glad to be apart of this forum with people who share the same mindset and passion for old school lifting..so heres to the iron..hit it hard..

Milestone
06-06-07, 12:14 pm
How is everyone doing?
I just joined today with the intension of getting advice from the best, the animal way. I used to work out 3 years ago while in college. Got huge and then got busy with life. Stabalized my career, got married and now I am back in the game.
I have been reading the posts for quite a few days now and to be honest, got some solid advice flying all over. Hats off the the watchmen who are keeping things real and to all the honored members.
Got a lot of work to do and hence will be crossing paths with all of you pros.
Stay strong, eat big, think like an animal and you will be called Godzilla.

HeHateMe
06-07-07, 4:11 pm
Hey guys, im 18 years old and im from New York, and i've been lifting seriously for about 2 years now, im hoping to feed off of you guys and hear what you have to say, as well as learn new routines and techniques

mls102390
06-07-07, 6:47 pm
Hey guys what's up? I'm 16 and live in NC. I've started lifting weights in December. In 4 months i managed to pack on 25 pounds to a solid 185 lbs. I've cut down a little and lost 5 pounds and started doing body weight exercises (push-ups, pull-ups, ect.) and I am going to start weight lifting again Monday.

Now my future... I plan on joining the army right out of high school and enlisting to be an army ranger. Every second of my life I prepare for that day and I can't wait so I can fight for our great country. It will be on of the greats days of my life when I become an army ranger. I can not wait, I hungry, and I will achieve my goal no matter what barriers get in my way.

Khampa Nomad
06-08-07, 5:05 am
Whats goin' on everybody, haven't had time to look through all the pages of fellow Animals, but its a pleasure to meet everyone. The name is Ryan, I'm 19 and I am from a small town in Maryland. I work as a Correctional Officer up here, with bigger plans for a career in the State Police in the near future. I've been in the game for nearly three years, didn't start lifting for any particular reason, just kind of started, and feel in the love with hardcore training. I've been accused of steroids as I'm sure many of you guys have, but around here, everyone "pretends" to train, so hard work and dedication are only know by a select few. Look forward to talking with everyone, till then, train hard, rape those weights brothers.

Big Pete
06-08-07, 1:40 pm
Little about myself, 31yrs. old...From Mercer, PA...Been lifting since HS...and then through college with sports and all...On and off for the most part...Life threw me a lot of curves that took my dedication and focus away...

But I'm here now...To stay...More dedicated and focused in the last 6 months than I have ever been...Now that I am doing it right...And doing it strict...I can see the metamorphosis beginning...Stay tuned for more...

Peace, ya'll...

dehumanized
06-08-07, 1:50 pm
My name is Shorty. I'm 17 and in high school. I screwed my neck up thus ending my high school football career. I wanted to replace my first love with something equaling rewarding and I found "powerbuidling".

afshin
06-08-07, 5:31 pm
Sup, this afshin 14 yrs old, been lifting for 3months ( not serious so it was just waste of time) 1 week balls to walls training and it's gonna be like that for a very long time. Came from bbing.com, they didn't take shit seriously their so I decided to try here.

timthomas299
06-08-07, 8:54 pm
I'm TimT, 18 years old, college freshman. Started lifting hard 18 months ago, went from 30%bf to less than 9. Right now i'm 5'11" and 189lbs. my goal is to hit 200lbs. 185 x 7 bench, 315 x 4 deadlift, and 275 x 4 on squat (knee injury keeps me from going to heavy on that) looking to go up on all lifts

massjacker
06-10-07, 11:02 am
I started working out seriously when I started doing standard deadlifts to treat a couple of herniated discs. No back pain since, and now I've discovered a new lifestyle.

My goal is to blot out the sun.

Big Wides
06-10-07, 11:15 am
welcome all new members, you'll find a wealth of information here at the forvm. feel free to search around to find the answers to your questions

firebeast
06-10-07, 9:38 pm
hey yall, i'm a firefighter in mississippi and have been training the last 7 months for a kick ass class at the state fire academy, called smoke divers. it has like an eighty percent fail rate and is some hard core tough shit. and to top it off i am a small guy at 5'6", 170lbs. i have hit the training hard here in the last week on some unconventional more job specific like cpat if yall have heard of that. any advice, comments, or questions are always welcome. looking forward to being a part of a no nonsense or bullshit group. you give it to me straight and i will do the same regardless.
and the only supplements that i take are universal brand

NPC Chicka
06-10-07, 10:10 pm
Animal Crew-

As always, I do things ass backwards- been posting/reading, but never formally introduced myself. So, let's begin again, shall we?

I was invited to browse the board by a few of your mods, many of whom I know from other boards and sites, and some I've known on the competitive bodybuilding circle for years now. I haven't been here very long, but I've enjoyed many of the posts and the eclectic mix of people that frequent the site.

For the "unfamiliar" among us............I compete Nationally as a Heavyweight female in the NPC. I am however, taking 2007 off competitvely from bodybuilding. I plan to hit the Power Arena on my downtime from bodybuilding and put some dents in the 181 pound weight class. I was slated to compete at the Delaware Power Classic a little while ago, but then had a benching accident that resulted in a bruised sternum, 4 broken ribs and contusions throughout my chest.........truly painful , if I do say so.

Now, I'm back in action after an 8 week layoff from training, and ready to get back to the grind....... I'm looking to hit the Delware Power meet in September, along with my entire training crew in Maryland. Most likely, I"ll be lifting RAW at this meet, as I'm undecided on my stance for equipment for myself, personally. Looking for the following numbers:

450 + squat
350 Bench
450 + dead

At the time of the accident, I dropped my opener of 300 on my chest, so with 13 weeks of training time left, 350 is reasonable for the bench. My biggest obstacle ISN'T the weight; it's my mind. Having crushed myself once, I'm fighting the fear of another accident........but, it's all part of the game- the "iron game,"............. MY game, for life.

Thanks for the invite. See you all on the platform AND the stage. No rest for the wicked.

NPC CHicka

stumblin54
06-10-07, 11:11 pm
Animal Crew-

As always, I do things ass backwards- been posting/reading, but never formally introduced myself. So, let's begin again, shall we?

I was invited to browse the board by a few of your mods, many of whom I know from other boards and sites, and some I've known on the competitive bodybuilding circle for years now. I haven't been here very long, but I've enjoyed many of the posts and the eclectic mix of people that frequent the site.

For the "unfamiliar" among us............I compete Nationally as a Heavyweight female in the NPC. I am however, taking 2007 off competitvely from bodybuilding. I plan to hit the Power Arena on my downtime from bodybuilding and put some dents in the 181 pound weight class. I was slated to compete at the Delaware Power Classic a little while ago, but then had a benching accident that resulted in a bruised sternum, 4 broken ribs and contusions throughout my chest.........truly painful , if I do say so.

Now, I'm back in action after an 8 week layoff from training, and ready to get back to the grind....... I'm looking to hit the Delware Power meet in September, along with my entire training crew in Maryland. Most likely, I"ll be lifting RAW at this meet, as I'm undecided on my stance for equipment for myself, personally. Looking for the following numbers:

450 + squat
350 Bench
450 + dead

At the time of the accident, I dropped my opener of 300 on my chest, so with 13 weeks of training time left, 350 is reasonable for the bench. My biggest obstacle ISN'T the weight; it's my mind. Having crushed myself once, I'm fighting the fear of another accident........but, it's all part of the game- the "iron game,"............. MY game, for life.

Thanks for the invite. See you all on the platform AND the stage. No rest for the wicked.

NPC CHicka

I was wondering when you would come out of the woodworks. Glad to have you here and I'm excited to hear what you have to say. Glad you healed up and I'm looking forward to seeing your results in the power meet...see you 'round.

Stumblin

NPC Chicka
06-11-07, 12:02 am
I was wondering when you would come out of the woodworks. Glad to have you here and I'm excited to hear what you have to say. Glad you healed up and I'm looking forward to seeing your results in the power meet...see you 'round.

Stumblin

Careful what you wish for, Daddyo. You just might get it... ROFL! Those that know me, know I don't mince words, EVER........

Glad to have the welcome from you and your crew. Gonna get real good around here.

NPC Chicka

Angst
06-11-07, 12:25 am
hey yall, i'm a firefighter in mississippi and have been training the last 7 months for a kick ass class at the state fire academy, called smoke divers. it has like an eighty percent fail rate and is some hard core tough shit. and to top it off i am a small guy at 5'6", 170lbs. i have hit the training hard here in the last week on some unconventional more job specific like cpat if yall have heard of that. any advice, comments, or questions are always welcome. looking forward to being a part of a no nonsense or bullshit group. you give it to me straight and i will do the same regardless.
and the only supplements that i take are universal brand

Welcome aboard bro, keep training hard and I'm sure you won't be part of that 80%

Qballl911
06-11-07, 11:06 am
Hey brothers. I just started traing about year ago, but i was weak lost and confused. I been looking at animalpak.com for about 3 months now, and the gains i've made with your advice have been amazing. I would love to compete one day, and i know i can get into show shape with your help. Thanks to all of my brothers here at animalpak.com

-Qball

geneticfrk
06-11-07, 6:06 pm
wat up fellas...im located in south Cali...training for 5 years, my dad was a bodybuilder, and his father before him, so inevitably, i was soon to follow, i love the sport

lastly, i broke my personal record of 575lb deadlift for reps on June 6th wieghing in at a solid 205

later brothers

jax80
06-11-07, 10:02 pm
Hi All----just wanted to introduce myself. My name's Jax -- I live in NYC and am a hardgainer

My whole life i've been a skinny guy---gaining more weight since college though...I'm 26 now...but still on the skinny side (weigh only 137lbs). If I eat junk, I gain fat still of course...but gaining muscle just seems impossible regardless of how much protein I take--I gain a little muscle--but not much---even under intense training.

Look forward to any advise you can provide. My current stack is:

Pak
M-Stak
Pump
and Lactose-Free whey protein shakes
Flaxseed Oil
Plus a healthy diet as much as i try.

Thanks

prowrestler
06-11-07, 11:12 pm
hey. my name is Daniel Desmarchais, i live in montreal, canada. i got into bodybuilding 4 years ago. i train hardcore at monster gym, its an ok place, 175 lbs dumbells and like ten squat racks and 4-5 smith machines but to much cardio machines where weights could be. i am a pro wrestler, i train with former wwe tag team and intercontinental champion, jacque rougeau.
im 17 in november 2007. favorite body builders are ronnie coleman and Arnie.
also mike matarrazo(spelling may be off) and johnnie jackson. ive taken no explode, size on, anator p 70 ( which was pure garbadge) on 100% whey, and im on nano vapour now, it kicks seriouse ass!!!! im interested in some animal pak and universal supps. im a 183 lbs at 5 foot 6 10% bf. squat 285 for 4 reps no spotter. could be at 300 but i hurt my knee 3 times in wrestling. deadlift 335 for 3 reps rest pause style, bb row 260 for 3-4. 30 degree incline press with 230 for 3. shrug 120 lbs dumbbells. curl 135 for 6. dips with 135(3 plates)between benches(sometimes i ask my fat friend to sit on my legs for a 1 rep max lol) my calves are shit but strong. i do 635 for 12-15 slow pace reps on the standing calf raise machine, now i do 10 drop sets on it.lol at the end it looks sad when im crying over 2 plates lol, if anyone has some tips on calfes please to god help a young animal out!!! i like spicy food too

hawly
06-12-07, 4:25 am
sup brothers i live in australia. been lifting for 2 years now started to put some meat on my bones. Now i fucking live for it gives me a reason to live. yeh wanna get as big as i can.hardcore as website love it
peace
hawly

jim_dunphy
06-12-07, 11:08 pm
Hey all Jim here 38 bout 175-180 (I think don't like scales) average athletic build very very hard gainer. was really into working out at 20-30. 30-35 brought a bad marriage and a shit load of weight (210) been working on things the last 3 years my GF thinks I look good I think I need much improvement. I play hockey 2-3 times a week for the rest I'll list below:
Monday - standing curls 25 (5lbs) standing reverse curls (5lbs) seated concentrated curls (5lbs) reverse wrist curls (5lbs) wrist curls (5lbs) lateral shoulder raise (5lbs) Hockey for cardio
Tuesday - incline push ups 25 regular push up 25 decline push up 25 wide arm push up 25 triceps push up 25 side shoulder rolls 60 sec front shoulder rolls 60 sec 1 mile with vinyl suit for cardio
Wednesday - standing curls 25 (5lbs) standing reverse curls (5lbs) seated concentrated curls (5lbs) reverse wrist curls (5lbs) wrist curls (5lbs) lateral shoulder raise (5lbs) 1 mile with vinyl suit for cardio
Thursday - Hockey and Ref games
Friday - incline push ups 25 regular push up 25 decline push up 25 wide arm push up 25 triceps push up 25 side shoulder rolls 60 sec front shoulder rolls 60 sec 1 mile with vinyl suit for cardio
Saturday - off
Sunday - incline push ups 25 regular push up 25 decline push up 25 wide arm push up 25 triceps push up 25 side shoulder rolls 60 sec front shoulder rolls 60 sec 1 mile with vinyl suit for cardio(or hockey)

Optimum 100% Whey Protein
Optimum 100% Casein Protein (at night)
Animal Pak
Diet is better than most but not that obsessive

I'd like to gain about 10lbs of muscle and shred my hole body ....any advice?

Boone
06-13-07, 4:07 pm
Sup, Bro's-
My pop's always called me Boone, everyone else adopted it into their vocab too- Thus, it goes with me everywhere now.
Been Liftin' for 5 years, My dad was a bodybuilder, but passed on due to cancer in 2003. My ma' died in a car wreck when I was 7. Thus I was on my own. I found solice in weights, and felt I could outgrow the seemingly illusional despot that had been pulling the desolate strings of my life up to that point. I was 17, on my own, and ready for the world. Ever since I feel I get closer and closer to him...With every deadlift, curl, bench, I feel like I'm not only growing as a person, but it's as if dad is there spottin' me, it's a wierd feeling, but I would trade it for nothing in the world!
Nothin' but respect for u all-
-Boone

jmerr
06-14-07, 6:54 am
Sup guys, this is JMerr got into this a couple years back just tryin to get in shape. Now it has become an obsession. This site has become a big motivator for me. Im 24, working for sprint, and ready to take up some space.

leightonr
06-14-07, 8:03 am
H everyone, i'm 27, 5' 11", 210lbs @10% BF and i want to get BIG but not fat, which i find very hard to do. I have been training for 5 years and although i started off in a gym i now train in my shed using only barbells, dumbells, a bench and a powerrack which is way better, nice and secluded from gym rats and other time wasters. Hey by the way can anyone tell me the name of the guy in the animal pak ad in which he is standing in front of dip bars with three plates on his belt and he is looking at the ground...that guy is an inspiration, does anyone know where i can get that picture, i lost my last one when i was moving house.

cheers..

rippedquest
06-14-07, 10:07 pm
Hey all, rippedquest here. Used to be a fat 200lb, dieted down to 135lbs losing every ounce of fat and muscle on my body. I have slowly learned and come to love everything about bodybuilding. My ultimate goal is to be around 190-200lbs with minimal body fat. I know I have a long way to go and I am ready to put in the time and dedication. I have been lifting for about a year and put on some good gains. I currently weight about 160lbs, 5'11''. This site has provided me with a ton of information and motivation.

Costo
06-15-07, 9:52 pm
Sup guys. Im 15, i live in st lucia. Im into sports more specifically throws. I weigh bout 230 but very weak as i started lifting a bit late IMO. Im looking to get stronger no matter what i have to do while cutting down the fat.

Wire Nail
06-16-07, 3:09 pm
My name is Jeff Roark. I am 31 years old, 5'5 and float between 185-190lbs at the moment. I am probably in the 13-15% bodyfat range, maybe fatter. I am sick of my time wasting away as I am getting no younger and things are only getting harder. I don't want to look back and say I could have deadlifted 600lbs if I would have tried harder, ate better, slept better and just flat fucking got after it. I have made some of the best gains in the past 6 months that I have made in years upon years just by being consistent. Consistency and Persistence are going to produce progression for me. I have used alot of crappy supplements and I have used a few good ones. One that stays with me is Uni-liver. Its been a staple for me for several years and one that will not be replaced by an new fad supplement. I am going to slowly work into the stacks, but then again when I am ready I may just start big.

My goals for the next year are the following:
BF-8-10%
Olympic Squat- 450x5
Deadlift- 525x5
Power Clean- 275x1
Power Snatch- 225x1
Military Press- 225x5
Chinup- BW+75lbsx5
everything else is trivial or just a bonus if I make gains on them.

Here is a link is provided for some of my videos at youtube. I'll have to add some new ones when I get them.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=Sambalifter

Glad to be welcomed to the Pak! Just a note I entered the Cage at the Arnold Classic in 2003 benched my bodyweigh at the time 205lbs, for 20 reps with a broken hand. Stupid? Yes. I never told anyone went I went in the cage that it was broken and after I was done my buddies yelled in and told the guy with the mic that my hand was broken and he told everyone over the mic how hardcore that was and he gave me a T-Shirt and a can of Animal Pak! Maybe somehow, someway, I found my way home. Been bouncing around forums trying to find something new, something fresh, but classic and old with foundation, history and legacy with both its supplements and members. Anyway thanks for the welcome and hope I can contribute alot but learn much more.

hrdwork
06-18-07, 2:18 pm
Yo fellas,
Just wanted to say whats up. I'm Dave, ive been lifting for about 4 years now. I originally started for football but continued when that ended cause its always been something that i enjoyed and had a passion for. I just started using some of the the paks and i love them. They are quality stuff, none of this bullshit get ripped quick stuff that doesnt do anything.
Anyway, i'm really enjoyin reading the forvms so far and look forward to meeting some of your guys.
-Dave

DoOzA
06-18-07, 5:53 pm
hi there names DoOzA .. come from england been training now for 2.5 yrs .. but being the wrong side of 30 ( so i keep getting told to start this sport ) and apparently havin no genetics ???? i have to say i love it.. training 5 days a week now getting no where but hey gets me out the house ... gotta admit.. reading some of you guys posts im feeling well out me depth wat with competion winners etc etc.. but hey im here now... so lets hope i can finally put some good size on with what im hopin will be sound advice from some of you guys ....... thx...

Supps .. Animal Pak
Animal Pump
Animal Flex
Animal Stak II
Reflex instant whey

Xen
06-20-07, 9:33 am
Sup' my fellow Animals.

After some time and reading I've decided to step into the frey. It was my fire. It was my desire.
I feel at home now. I've reached a purpose. No longer am I banned from my gym becuase of loud noises and chalk. Here those haters who envy me cannot reach me for there are not an Animal. They don't have the right spirit for it.

Strength & honor. :)

schodle2
06-20-07, 2:23 pm
My name is Bobby, im a full time student at temple university studying physical therapy, i got into this web site because of BigAnt, he mentioned it to me, at the gym we work out at. i have been working out with him now for about two months, the workouts are great, i have noticed a big difference in my strength. BigAnt also introduced me to his during workout drink of storm, and gatorade, i have been hooked ever since, the stuff really helps with my recovery time. iam about 5ft 7in 210lbs, my training style mostly consists of powerlifting but with Ant i have been mixing it up a little bit more. hope to get to know everyone in the near future and thanks for your time!

Hollow
06-20-07, 2:29 pm
Welcome to the Forvm.

sully
06-20-07, 2:31 pm
welcome and good luck...

fatstrings
06-20-07, 8:32 pm
I have been struggling with my body my entire life. I grew up as a fat kid, tormented and teased on a regular basis. When 21 came, I decided it was enough, and buckled down to lose the weight. It was my first attempt, and a successful one at that, as I had shed over 130 pounds. Too much in retrospect, but once I got started, I found it very hard to stop. The majority of it came off rapidly due to extremely rigid dieting, and to that end, I believe I destroyed a great deal of my lean-muscle mass. I only discovered this recently, and for a time, would probably be classified as "skinny-fat". I have been successful keeping the weight off for over 8 years. That had left me at a point where I was absolutely rail thin, and for a while, I was Ok with that. Not any more. Save that stuff for the anorexic runway models. I'm a man, and one can't help to notice that a muscled, lean man commands respect the moment he enters a room. He doesn't even have to say anything, his body speaks for itself, and it speaks volumes. I am currently following a modified HIT routine using the principles set forth by Mike Mentzer. I have experienced great gains since beggining this program, having shifted over from a traditional volume routine. I noticed people get flamed on the message boards about this type of approach. The methods work for me. Enough said. I will continue with this regimen until my mass-building goals are reached. Perhaps I will switch to something more volume oriented once I am ready to cut, but that will be quite some time down the road, as building 25-30 pounds of muscle is going to be a long, ardent task.

By reaching out into the forums, I hope to find some allies in acheiving a common goal. I hope to hear from some of you soon.

My current stats:
5'7" - medium frame
147 lbs, approx 15%BF

Supplements:
EAS 100% Whey Protein
Animal Pak (on training days)
Animal Stak2

Lightweight
06-21-07, 12:23 pm
Hey guys, I'm from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. I'm still in high school, but I take this game just as seriously as any of you guys who have been doing it for years. I know, I only have a little over a years worth of training tucked under my lifting straps but that only means I'm on year closer to proving my worth to people amongst your ranks. "My Journey" is just beginning ...

ghost
06-21-07, 12:26 pm
good shit guys...glad to see you all around. Remember to read the rules of the Forvm...and utilise the search feature when possible....

get to work guys.

bull
06-25-07, 4:49 pm
i'm from romania, that is very far from u, but i keep in touch through the crazy training, universal supps, and the whole animal code... I'm 220 pounds, 23 years old, 1,84 meters tall, 15% bodyfat, trainin for 4 years now, with a few 2 moth breaks due to exams and work, just finished university, and getting ready for switching to a better job... I'm on a very tough cutting diet, and doing great so far, 2 and a half moths to go...

herdz
06-25-07, 8:29 pm
Wut up boys,

new to the forum. love univeral suppliments and love the articles, figured i might as well join and learn a thing or two. anyways, im 19 be 20 in sept, been training hard for 6 months, 6 days a week and competed at the FAME Canadian Nationls as a junior for the first time, i walked away with 4th, competition was fuckin tough boys, these guys were big. I'm 5'8" and was 168 for the comp, felt so small!! Started training for the next show, its in Oct. I work in a lil gym and fuckin love to train!!!

Eat like its your job and train like its your life!
Herdz

Brute Strength
06-25-07, 8:52 pm
Wut up boys,

new to the forum. love univeral suppliments and love the articles, figured i might as well join and learn a thing or two. anyways, im 19 be 20 in sept, been training hard for 6 months, 6 days a week and competed at the FAME Canadian Nationls as a junior for the first time, i walked away with 4th, competition was fuckin tough boys, these guys were big. I'm 5'8" and was 168 for the comp, felt so small!! Started training for the next show, its in Oct. I work in a lil gym and fuckin love to train!!!

Eat like its your job and train like its your life!
Herdz

Welcome aboard bro...the forvm is an awesome tool that you can learn from. Good Luck at your next competition. And Keep Liftin, Keep Eatin, Keep Animal.

Tron
06-26-07, 1:40 am
Everyone's here to help, whether you compete or not. Glad to have ya aboard, bro.

violator
06-26-07, 6:23 am
welcome to the way of the animal!, good job on the show, it takes balls to take the plunge.
stay strong, stay committed, stay animal.

peace

hjayss
06-26-07, 6:36 am
Man that is great was it your first show...if so that is very good...got your feet wet and you placed 4 th...means you are mos def n the quik ride to the top judges liek you that is great in itself...

herdz
06-26-07, 5:45 pm
hey guys, thanx for the incouragement. i'm sure i can learn alot of new shit here. Can't wait, and yeah, it was my first show, next one is in October, i'm tryin to get up to 178 after my cut, got a few lbs of muscle to add to the frame but i'm sure with hard work i can do it. Any tips or suggestions?

Hoffdogg
06-26-07, 7:20 pm
Guess this is where we start, all future ANIMALS apply here?

I am here in Sacramento, CA. New to the Animal supplements but already notcing a great change in only a few days (Stak2 and Pump). As soon as some of the other supps I am on are done I am replacing with Universal.

I have lifted off and on since getting out of the Marine Corps and decided to make this the year I stop Pussing around. Going hard for the past six months! So here I am to learn and hopefully add some insight also.

Here is to all that train hard!

ThaBeast
06-26-07, 8:44 pm
sup bro's
I'm from kuwait n I swear by animal products (and a few illegal stuff :p jk)
just wanted to give a shout out to all the animals out there
wuts uuuuuuuuuup :p

Lowdown5
06-26-07, 8:47 pm
Welcome fellas.

Muney
06-26-07, 8:48 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Joe, most people call me Muney. I am new to the site and fairly new to the whole bodybuilding scene. Let me give you a little about myself...Almost 8 months ago I was 350lbs. I am 23, live in maryland and work for a mechanical contractor in industrial plants. I have been a big boy all my life but right after highschool I let myself go. I sat inside all day doing nothing but eat and watching tv. Then one day out of the blue I just got real depressed with myself and instead of doing what I normally would do (eat), I got in my truck and drove to the gym. Signed up and havent looked back since. Like I said 8 months ago i was 350 lbs. As of saturday morning I am down to 246, loving life once again. 104 lbs GONE! I busted my ass in the gym 6 days a week with a 3 day split of weight training, and off days I did cardio. I totally changed my eating habits and now eat 6 meals a day, consisting of your oats/yogurt/chicken/tuna/rice and such...I totally cut out all the junk food and soda, and I plan on loosing at least another 30 lbs before I start my first serious clean bulk. During the whole weight loss I wasn't really serious about lifting, but as of about 2 months ago I realized just how much I love it. Now everyday I go into the gym im there to give it 110% and bust my ass from start to finish. I just purchased my first containers of animal pak and pump and I am hoping they will play a key role in my training. Sorry for the long story, I'll try to keep em smaller from now on!

Lowdown5
06-26-07, 8:53 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Joe, most people call me Muney. I am new to the site and fairly new to the whole bodybuilding scene. Let me give you a little about myself...Almost 8 months ago I was 350lbs. I am 23, live in maryland and work for a mechanical contractor in industrial plants. I have been a big boy all my life but right after highschool I let myself go. I sat inside all day doing nothing but eat and watching tv. Then one day out of the blue I just got real depressed with myself and instead of doing what I normally would do (eat), I got in my truck and drove to the gym. Signed up and havent looked back since. Like I said 8 months ago i was 350 lbs. As of saturday morning I am down to 246, loving life once again. 104 lbs GONE! I busted my ass in the gym 6 days a week with a 3 day split of weight training, and off days I did cardio. I totally changed my eating habits and now eat 6 meals a day, consisting of your oats/yogurt/chicken/tuna/rice and such...I totally cut out all the junk food and soda, and I plan on loosing at least another 30 lbs before I start my first serious clean bulk. During the whole weight loss I wasn't really serious about lifting, but as of about 2 months ago I realized just how much I love it. Now everyday I go into the gym im there to give it 110% and bust my ass from start to finish. I just purchased my first containers of animal pak and pump and I am hoping they will play a key role in my training. Sorry for the long story, I'll try to keep em smaller from now on!

Welcome Muney. 104 gone Bro, that is impressive. Now you just gotta get that last 30 gone and then that clean bulk is gonna be huge. Much respect!

A is for Beast
06-27-07, 1:12 pm
SO IT IS MY FIRST DAY IN THE LEGION AND I AM STOKED. I STARTED LIFTING IN 97 AND DUE TO SOME DUMB SHIT MY TRAINING GET UNINTERUPTED FROM TIME TO TIME. I TOOK A CAREER IN THE US ARMY BUT AFTER TWO DEPLOYMENTS AND ONE SHEDUALED I AM DONT WHEN I GET BACK. REALLY THAT IS WHERE I FELL IN LOVE WITH LIFTING. I STARTED GETTING HUGE STRENGTH WITHOUT THE HUGE SIZE. THE ENDED UP GIVING ME THE NAME MIGHTYMOUSE. cause i never gain weight. I LOVE THE STRENGTH BUT NOW I AM BOUND AND DETERMINED TO GET SOME SIZE. IM 27 YEARS OLD AND DEDICATED MORE NOW THAN EVER. ITS TIME TO TURN UP THE HEAT!
CANT WAIT TO GET TO KNOW YA'LL AND CHAT WITH YA'LL

PEACE

Draga
06-27-07, 1:35 pm
hi guys its Draga just started back on training this time no giving up. IM a real Ectomorph a pure hard Gainer and that is somthing that is ment to stop me lol...

nice to get info from the forum and obviouse i will share any thing i discover

stumblin54
06-27-07, 1:41 pm
Time to start eating big you two.

Stumblin

Cristian
06-27-07, 6:06 pm
My name is Cristian, I'm 19 years old ,185 lbs and 5'10 and i live in Atlanta Georgia. I've been lifting for about 4 months and i just want to get bigger and get a good shape, I'm going to work very hard to reach my goals. I've been really impressed with the forvm , YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB.

NATBB74
06-27-07, 6:16 pm
Hey fellas.
Just picked up the iron again 5 weeks ago.
Starting to make some strides! Bench is up 20lbs
Taking the pak in the morning b4 workout.
Seems to be helping with recovery :)

tommygun
07-02-07, 1:33 pm
Yo dawg, and others thanks for the welcome mat. I'm a competitor looking for a little more of an edge for next years package. I have done pretty well at the local level, but seem to come up short when competeing for a procard. My friend, big al, told me about this site, and the information that was discussed here might be beneficial. So, we'll see. I recongnize a few of you, and the ones i don't, wish you all the success. Train Hard Everyday No Excusses... these are a few words i have learn to live by, in this sport/subculture.lol
tommygun

jenk513
07-03-07, 12:58 am
Hey everyone the names Jenk, Im 20 years old and have been an animal pak fan for quite some time now. The motivation I get from reading articles like "The Journey" is awesome. Been looking around the forum for a few weeks now so thought I would join and participate in some of the discussion.

RustoleusMaximus
07-03-07, 12:38 pm
RustoleusMaximus from Columbus, Ohio. I have been competing in powerlifting since 1980. I have competed in Florida, Georgia, Pennslyvannia and Ohio. I started at 181 lbs. and I am now at 250 lbs. I have never taken and steroids although I have had plenty of opportunity. I LOVE all powerlifters ... NOT being funny as I am heterosexual. If you are a powerlifting competitor ... I am in your corner. I am a devot Christian and have been since the age of nine. I have been through alot of adversity in life. I have trained with Buddy Duke and with Louie Simmons. I know Lou very well. I now train at Worlds Gym (West) in Columbus. I compete in the USAPL; SLP; and USPF mainly because these organizations have meets in Ohio. I have alot of repect and admiration for all lifters ... but especially the ones who have the intestinal fortitude to actually stick their necks out and compete in a contest. I am a single ply drug free man. I just agree with the old timers that the equipment thing has gone too far. You wanna use it ... that's certainly your choice. I prefer to use equipment JUST to try to stay safe ... nothing more. My best lifts in competition to date are a shirtless 345 lb. bench; 520 lb. squat and 500 lb. deadlift all at 220 lbs. ... I know ... small fry. Looking at several competitions coming up as I did not compete last year at all because of a torn triceps tendon.

I am a bouncer in the one and only State of Ohio Forensic Psychiatric Ward (we are officially called Psychiatric Attendants). I work hands on with murders, gang bangers and rapist daily. Many are completely insane and extremely dangerous. I do have to fight on occassion to safely take them down for shots etc. I am also a master web designer, builder, and search engine optimization specialist. I will build any powerlifter a FREE website ... that is optimized. YOU just have to purchase the domain name and domain parking and allow me to put a few links on the site.

I have just started a new website http://www.rustoleusmaximus.com ... take a look sometime. I am moving at a very slow pace on my site. I am at http://www.myspace.com/rustoleusmaximus. EVERYONE should have a myspace page ... particularly if you promote a business as it is FREE viral marketing.

God Bless,
Rustoleus Maximus

jmt92
07-03-07, 12:42 pm
The names Jesse.I'm 14 years of age.Been doing this for about 3 years now.I'm 5'10 173 with about 12% bf.I've been on a bulk stage for the past 3 months and am now cutting to show definate definition.As for one rep max's their as follows-
flat bench-210 lbs.
squat-315 lbs.
deadlift-315 lbs.
shrug-445 lbs.
power clean-195 lbs.
I play highschool football at linebacker.Use their weight room.Ain't exactly the kind I like but hey it's got everything I need.I love the way of life I've chosen so early in my life.I wouldn't be any other way except an Animal in the weight room.

G Core
07-03-07, 1:54 pm
Hi there My name is Luis Gomez, I`m 22 years old, right now I weight 75kg (165LB) a huge difference from my starting weight 4 years ago with 60kg (132LB). It`s been a hard and exciting journey due to my body type, meso-ectomorph, harder to gain a lot of size. I`m getting ready to take animal pak again, ready to unleash the animal. Ha Ha. See you all later.

Sickophant
07-03-07, 4:09 pm
Looking to make an impact one rep at a time. Cool forum.

Fanat1c
07-03-07, 10:53 pm
My name is Fanat1c, this is my first post, so I'm just going to introduce myself. I've been working out for 3 years give or take, I've built up a good physique but lack of dieting and/or cardio has left me with some extra baggage. I'm 6'1" 325lbs now, and if I guessed, I'd say about 16-18% bodyfat (I'm getting an outline glimpse of my abs). I work out at home, in my basement, I have a bench press/leg extension/curl bench. a rowing machine, a pull-up bar, a treadmill, and even a squat rack made out of those tree like things woodworkers use. thats pretty much who i am and what i'm working with.

jkcole
07-04-07, 4:11 am
I'm John,39 yrs old. I'm a broke down powerlifter from my early years. Looking to get back into the game. I live in Ga. I'm an electrical lineman. Currently in dough boy stage. Working on changing that. Anyway see ya around. JOHN

rockhaxor
07-04-07, 10:55 am
Hey guys rockhaxor here. I just started lifting again after a long layoff and some health problems.

I’m done feeling defeated and am ready to kick it now. I have really found this site inspirational and figured why not join the forum. I look forward to contributing and learning much.

waslate
07-05-07, 1:44 am
I've been lifting for about four years out of season for highschool sports and just for the hell of it. I'm at Radford University now so I've been partying way too much the past 2 years. I just turned 20 and discovered AnimalPak. This site has sparked a new fire in my lifting and has taught me a lot. I don't plan on putting down the weights ever now. In the past I've just used creatine and whey and am thinking about getting on Mstack now. Right now I'm at about 5'11 200lbs with 13% bodyfat. My goal for the next year is to put on 15lbs of solid muscle naturally with some intense lifting. I plan to keep reading the Forvm for motivation. Rock out fellas.

afjelde
07-05-07, 1:46 pm
Hey fellas. my name is andy i am from illinios, i am 21, i am a senior in college and i have been lifting for about 3 years know. i just started getting serious about bodybuilding in the last few months. i came to this site because i dont know every thing and i want to learn as much as possible. i am ready to earn respect and train hard.
afjelde

Draga
07-05-07, 6:15 pm
ight all 23 from London uk just starting off, work as a network asp engineer and a SAS programmer. not much to say really work 9-6 train 9-11 then sleep have sundays off though. im a real hard gainer a skinny person that eats 8 meals a day and has IBS meaning i cant digest food

im only taking branded supplements from universal nutrion and universal animal :$ if any one knows of a product that is equal to no-xplode please pm or reply below.

i will probably be only active on your guys forum on weekends no disrespect but i work and train on weekdays and have hardly any time for anything else.

just a note before i go; good luck to every one training and hope everyones training is paid off in good gains and i hope every one reaches there goals or go beyond what you expected!!.

herdz
07-05-07, 6:37 pm
super charge by labrada bro, this is the shit!!! kicks NO Explodes ass

Sexy and Strong
07-06-07, 12:58 pm
Hi, I'm J and I came here to try and earn some respect and dig up as much useful info as possible to see if I can change these slingshots into guns.

Roland
07-06-07, 10:52 pm
What up Bro's! Name is Nelson from good ol calif. INGLEWOOD to be exact.
Been lifting since freshman year in high school to make a difference on the
football field.
Thanks to the weight i realized there was competitiveness after football.
Had a freak accident that destroyed every ligament and tendon in my left wrist
but thru surgery got it back to allow me to try and hit the weights again.
I've heard of animal pak from the ads in the magazines so i decided to check it
out and i feel a complete kid again that i was inspired by Frank "THE WRATH" Mcgrath.
Got me back into seriously. SO im about 3 months in and making it a life style again.
I train hard and trying to eat right. STEAK 5 times a day at 12oz. a meal.
so im currently at 250lbs and getting trimmer.
Train 1 body part a day and rest on wed and sun.
Just here to learn more and share what little i KNOW.

Welcome BRO< another Animal from the west coast!!!

Lowdown5
07-06-07, 10:55 pm
Welcome everybody.

Roland
07-06-07, 11:00 pm
i'm from romania, that is very far from u, but i keep in touch through the crazy training, universal supps, and the whole animal code... I'm 220 pounds, 23 years old, 1,84 meters tall, 15% bodyfat, trainin for 4 years now, with a few 2 moth breaks due to exams and work, just finished university, and getting ready for switching to a better job... I'm on a very tough cutting diet, and doing great so far, 2 and a half moths to go...

Welcome bro, I was born in Romania, now I live in the US! Good to see fellow Animals from the same country, keep training hard, Peace.

simpleguy
07-06-07, 11:03 pm
hi there my name is Sebastian (although all my friends call me Seby) and I'm from Romania, South-Eastern Europe... I'm quite an endomorph and I started my journey to lose fat a few months ago and till now, all is going smooth, and I've seen significant results... started lifting 6 months ago that's when I heard about animalpak... lookin' forward to sharing my opinions with you

simpleguy
07-06-07, 11:06 pm
woah... can't believe I already see someone from my country... good luck fellas keep on training

Roland
07-07-07, 5:05 pm
woah... can't believe I already see someone from my country... good luck fellas keep on training

What's up bro, more Romanian Animal brothers on here, that's freakin awesome, welcome!!!

Lowdown5
07-07-07, 5:06 pm
Welcome to a great place Brothers.

Upstatebuilder07
07-08-07, 12:24 am
Well I guess I never formally introduced myself, I originally signed up on the first day but my account never worked right untill recently. I am 23 years old I got into the game back when I was 18 with nothing more than some dumbells and a bench. then I was 6'2 170. I started lifting and eating right and got my weight up to 200 by 19. This was when i would crack my spine in a 4 wheeler wreck and put me in a body brace for 6 months. While I was healing started studying exercise and nutrition, got a job at the Y training at 20 and now am starting my masters in business and training at gold's in upstate new york. My weight now is 205 at 8%bdf My goal is to be at about 225 at 8%. I hope I can bring something good to this forum, I am NASM certified amoung anothers so if anyone has any questions, Ill gladly try and help, and I also hope I can do the same from everyone in here peace brothers.

drag0590
07-08-07, 3:01 am
Whats up
my name is moe i am 17yrs old and i am from Dearborn Michigan i started to workout when i was 14
(the reason was orginally to lose weight) i was 185 and i went down to 160pds
now weights and cardio is a way to make my body better and reduce stress!
Bruce lee was my inspiration at first

i am currently in the bulking/mass building stage trying to get from 167 to 175 of
muscle !!

anyways peace

AcoPV1Shaw
07-09-07, 12:12 pm
PV1 Aco 2-19th
20 years old, 5'10", 215lbs.
HOOAH!

FreakyTris32
07-09-07, 8:59 pm
What is up fellas? It is an honor to be associated with you all through my new membership in this elite organization. I am 21, have been lifting religiously for 7 years, and am less than a week away from competing in my first INBF Bodybuilding competition. The journey has been more difficult and excruciating than I could have ever imagined. Knowing that so many of you have also endured or will endure the same journey at some point is reason enough for me to give you my utmost respect and admiration. We are the few who know what hard work really entails, that makes us elite.

mattftw
07-10-07, 1:26 pm
Hey Guys,

My names Matt, I'm 34 and although I'm not a hardcore lifter like you guys (arthritis) I push my cardio to the max. Just started Flex paks the other day so maybe I'll be able to get to lifting in the near future. Just looking forward to picking up general nutrition and workout tips.

Thanks!

Matt

Macrobolic
07-11-07, 1:12 am
What's up everyone? I got refered here by Lowdown5 and look forward to everything that's here. I started bodybuilding when I was in high school and just got serious about it again 2 years ago.

I plan on competing in the near future and am currently cutting away all the fat :(

Peace everyone!

HARDWORK1
07-11-07, 10:32 am
Wats up everyone,
I'm new here, but I've been following the posts alot lately and really see what quality info, and conversation all of you have to offer. I'm from Central New Jersey, and juss graduated from college. I played baseball throughout my whole life, and in college, and now that I've graduated, weighlifting has become my new sport. Obviously for baseball we had to lift throughout certain times of the year but inconsistently in season, but now its time to train all year, all the time. I have been lifting hard for the past 3-4 months, and now have turned to some of the Animal Products as well. Like during my baseball career, I prided myself on hard work, and now that lifitng is my new sport I plan on doing the same. I am anxious to hear more from what everyone has to say because so far I've learned a ton. Thanks for adding me as a member and I'll be talkin to u all.

-HARDWORK1

arkhangelsk
07-11-07, 11:38 am
hi guys, my name is adam, 23yrs, and i live in croatia, zagreb...

discovery of animalpak is the greatest thing that happened to me in the last few months...
i had a girl, which i loved 2much... waaay2much... blind, misleading relationship with 2much personal fight, where i've completely neglected my body and spirit, watching myself for too long going to waste..

it ultimately leaded to a messy breakup, police&blood included, me running bleedin, limpin thru thick forest from my hunters... like an animal... thinking to myself... what the fuck went wrong?!!! what the FUCK did i do wrong!!

weeks passed by, i cried alot... couldn't help it, couldn't eat, the anxiety...headache, insomnia, general weekness... i was a disgusting amorphic mass .. with no self-esteem, no respect.. no strenght at any level.
then one night crying... it came to me... this is not me.. i am not like this. i should be what i am ment to be and not reject it any more. - an animal.

then i started doing push-ups, and lifting improvised weights to a point of total exhaustion.. still not talking to nobody xept my spartan-willed training partner.
i decided, after 2 months to lift it to the next lvl, grabbing every text on bb i could find, trying to educate in ways of muscle&strength development.

later on, i joined a gym... worked my ass out.. an then i noticed first poster ... "Get out of my face."
i was stunned. fascinated. got back to work. read it once more.. then, one by one, others "be selfish", "i pay my dues.."..

those texts in there are fuel that push me over the edge of exhaustion every time. i (like many others) found myself in those words so real, i couldn't stop thinkin about it.

i feel deep respect for people who run this site, for people who live the animal way and follow the pack.

it is a great (yet unearned) honor to be here, and be a part of this massive and serious community.
i will earn respect, pay my dues, work HC for it, and call myself a man!

this is the beginning of my journey.

arkhangelsk

SAINT
07-11-07, 9:21 pm
Whats Up Fellas,first Off What An Incredible Website This Is And Mad Props To The Guys Who Put This Together,second Im Brand New To This Sport And Have Become Instantly Addicted, My Boy Ironone Has Been Gettin Me Started With The Basics And Is Feeding Me Great Info Daily, Any Advice Is Greatly Appreciated, I Work For A Local Sanitation Company In Bel Air Md, And Am Now Dedicating My Spare Time To This Sport! Again Thank Youfor This Website And Any Info!

Big Wides
07-11-07, 9:34 pm
welcome all new members, you'll find a wealth of knowledge on training, diet, living, and the paks themselves. don't be afraid to search all threads to help you get the answers that you need

sockjordan
07-11-07, 10:06 pm
Hi everybody, I'm 22 years old here, Fm Singapore, 5.7 and 155 ish lbs. Great site Great NO BS supplements great hardcore attitude no bs cool and fucking strong dudes/people around here. I'm working TEMP in a archi firm before hitting NS and after that get to uni. Going for architect career (but RSAF pilot looks temping too!) Anybody fm Singapore?

getphsycho
07-12-07, 8:03 pm
Whats up. My name is j and i live in northern Va. I have been lifting for 2 years now and i am a varsity athlete. This website has been incredibly motivational/helpful and that is an understatement. Never stop.

In order to be #1, train like your #2.

A50SNAKE
07-12-07, 9:38 pm
just wanted to say welcome to our newest member...my fiance...sexyback...welcome baby...now you animals be nice ok...don't all crowd around her at once ok...form a nice line instead, we are animals, but not to say we can't be polite, ;) ...

just one question fellahs, she can only see the "livin'" section, is this right, it'll change after verified? just wondering, been awhile since i signed up i can't remember...thanks.

Macrobolic
07-12-07, 11:13 pm
just wanted to say welcome to our newest member...my fiance...sexyback...welcome baby...now you animals be nice ok...don't all crowd around her at once ok...form a nice line instead, we are animals, but not to say we can't be polite, ;) ...

just one question fellahs, she can only see the "livin'" section, is this right, it'll change after verified? just wondering, been awhile since i signed up i can't remember...thanks.

welcome, and yes, your username needs to be accepted and then full access will be available. Same thing happened to me.

MassMonster
07-12-07, 11:18 pm
welcome to all yall new people lookin foward to seeing you progress and put up your numbers.... if u need any help pm me and ill do the best i can as will ne1 on here and yet again welcome...

Terranova1340
07-13-07, 1:04 pm
I just realized I never really introduced myself my name is Scott, and I live in Toledo Ohio. I already startd my "journey" and posted a couple of comments so you may have already seen me, but trust you will continue to see me as this is truly a great place.

Lekter
07-14-07, 1:26 pm
Sup boys, names Lekter from Northwest Indiana. Look forward to meetin ya all.

buckscarp1462
07-14-07, 1:48 pm
What's up my name is John. I am 32 years old. I am a union carpenter from Philadelphia. Being a union carpenter has tought me what it is to be a part of a brotherhood. I look forward to being part of the ANIMAL BROTHERHOOD.

asstograss
07-16-07, 8:05 am
What's up guys, Steve from NH here. I'm 32 years old, been lifting about 16 years. First it was for football but the last 10 years its been for my own sanity. I look forward to chatting with you all.

SpartanGlory96
07-16-07, 10:11 am
wassup guys, i come from a rich european blood line name speaks for itself, born there and raised in the US. First americans of our family.

Was a hardcore football athlete (which got me started in lifting) , while all my high school bros went out drinking, i stayed my ass in the weight room.

At peak Senior year i was 6 ft. 250 -15% BodyFat. Bench max of 395, Squat 500, A Fuckin MONSTER in my league at least.

Now that im in college, shit ive been falling off, so like back in high school i came back to this site to get motivation. This time instead of just mass I want to focus on Mass and Cutting.

religion
07-17-07, 1:31 am
Hey boys....whatz up

I am religion, I found my religion - the iron - in prison when I was 18 years old and it has changed my life....and probably save it as well. When I first walked into the prison gym I was 5'11 and 140 pounds soaking wet......it has know been 10 years since that day and know I walk around at 250 pounds at 10% bodyfat.

The iron has changed my life, since my term in the joint I have graduated from Universtity with my Bsc and know work for a pharma company. I have competed 4 times and just placed 1st in my last contest.

The iron has taught me discpline, hardwork, and what commitment is all about.
I look forward to contributing to this form.

Live well

Macrobolic
07-17-07, 1:33 am
wassup guys, i come from a rich european blood line name speaks for itself, born there and raised in the US. First americans of our family.

Was a hardcore football athlete (which got me started in lifting) , while all my high school bros went out drinking, i stayed my ass in the weight room.

At peak Senior year i was 6 ft. 250 -15% BodyFat. Bench max of 395, Squat 500, A Fuckin MONSTER in my league at least.

Now that im in college, shit ive been falling off, so like back in high school i came back to this site to get motivation. This time instead of just mass I want to focus on Mass and Cutting.

Hey boys....whatz up

I am religion, I found my religion - the iron - in prison when I was 18 years old and it has changed my life....and probably save it as well. When I first walked into the prison gym I was 5'11 and 140 pounds soaking wet......it has know been 10 years since that day and know I walk around at 250 pounds at 10% bodyfat.

The iron has changed my life, since my term in the joint I have graduated from Universtity with my Bsc and know work for a pharma company. I have competed 4 times and just placed 1st in my last contest.

The iron has taught me discpline, hardwork, and what commitment is all about.
I look forward to contributing to this form.

Live well

Welcome you guys!

Skinnyman
07-17-07, 8:43 pm
You all think you are hardcore, read the lines below.

* I live in Serbia (ex Yugoslavia) - 99% of you guys don't know where Serbia is. 20 years old and two wars behind me. And NO, I am NOT a terrorist.
* My grand-grandfather was killed during the WWI, and my grandfather was fighting in WWII...my father was fighting in civil war 1993 in Bosnia and Croatia... My country was destroyed during the NATO/Yugoslavia war...

* In Serbia, average salary amount 8000 CSD = 135$. Animalpak cost 50$.
4.5kg of Whey Protein cost 120$...what about the other stuff? Have you ever eat chicken just once in whole month, all day just boiled bread, rocky cheese and water? Boiled fish once in a six month? Same boiled meal three days continuous? So tell me, you think you are HARDCORE?
You think you know what the PAIN is?!
TEARS??!!
HUNGER??!!
FUCKING ANGUISH???!!!
You guys must be joking.
----
Think about that and you will see where you are really, and how fuckin' happy you are. Peace.

MassMonster
07-17-07, 8:45 pm
wow .... welcome.... and yea sum people dont really know how good they got it....

Skinnyman
07-17-07, 8:48 pm
Thanks bro. I am glad that someone agree with me and I appreciate that.

silent
07-17-07, 8:54 pm
Everyobe calls me Silent. I currently live in N. Huntingdon, PA with my beautiful wife and three boys. We are now awaiting the arrival of our last child (hopefully a girl) due in January/February. I regret not having lifted during high school. I was involved in gangs since third grade and am a founder of one of Texas' up and coming prison gangs. I always thought I would die without regrets but having started TCB has to be the thing I regret the most. Now, living in a new city where no one knows me I can make sure my children never have to go thru what I did. I was lifting for a while but my job didn't afford me the opportunity of time that I would have loved to put in the gym. Now with a new shift I can really pound the weights and begin to tear up my body and gain some animalistic mass. I hope that I can learn from everyone here and at the same time provide input into discussions going on. See everyone around.

lean&mean
07-17-07, 9:50 pm
hey guys. i want to let u know i signed up at this forum and only this forum because you guys keep it real. there is no magic pill or powder to make you an animal, it takes dedication, sacrifice, and straight up bustin a$$. im new to this sport, (only 1 year) i just got outa racing motorcross, where i trained mainly conditioning. but now im ready to put on size, and lift heavy. i hope to get help to reach my goals and help others do the same. thanks guys. peace.

Arnold Is Numero Uno
07-18-07, 1:35 pm
Sup guys, cant wait to read all of the stuff on this forum because from what ive seen so far there is no bull shit....ive been lifting for 2 and a half years and just started taking animal pak and flex about 3 weeks ago

v3n0m
07-18-07, 10:10 pm
I'm livin' it strong here in the far east, Korea. Been stationed here for nearly a year, gettin' ready to move to Italy servin' the RED, White, and Blue. I'm a young buck who is fairly new to the game just tryin' to get better. i'm 21, 200lbs at 6'1'. 1 RM for deads is over 425, 1RM for Bench is 275, never maxed on squats. Try to stick to free-weights unless i'm coolin' down or am seein' starz, you boyz know the feelin'...

BCent
07-18-07, 11:23 pm
Whats up guys? 20 years old, been lifting for 7 years now, mostly for football till a couple years ago fell in love with bodybuilding. Followed The Journey all the way through, decided its time to get my ass in the forum, always lookin for more motivation

barnhart14
07-19-07, 12:16 am
Yo, Chad here from the StL, go to school at Missouri State, 19 and just looking to get huge

Macrobolic
07-19-07, 8:28 am
I'm livin' it strong here in the far east, Korea. Been stationed here for nearly a year, gettin' ready to move to Italy servin' the RED, White, and Blue. I'm a young buck who is fairly new to the game just tryin' to get better. i'm 21, 200lbs at 6'1'. 1 RM for deads is over 425, 1RM for Bench is 275, never maxed on squats. Try to stick to free-weights unless i'm coolin' down or am seein' starz, you boyz know the feelin'...

Whats up guys? 20 years old, been lifting for 7 years now, mostly for football till a couple years ago fell in love with bodybuilding. Followed The Journey all the way through, decided its time to get my ass in the forum, always lookin for more motivation

Yo, Chad here from the StL, go to school at Missouri State, 19 and just looking to get huge

Welcome everyone!

ghost
07-19-07, 9:17 am
great to see so many new people around here. be sure to read the rules, and use the search feature whenever possible. other than that,....have fun and go hard or go home!

hated
07-19-07, 9:10 pm
Hey guys,

My name is Shaun. I live in NYC. Just moved here from Texas. I'm 30 and just got done racing road bikes competitively for the last few years. Quit that and now I'm back to the bread and butter of lifting weights. I'm here to learn.

5'7" 190..15% bf...tryin to get leaner..

lean&mean
07-19-07, 9:39 pm
great to see so many new people around here. be sure to read the rules, and use the search feature whenever possible. other than that,....have fun and go hard or go home!

check and check. i havn't posted any questions yet because ive found all my answers by searching. there really is so much knowledge already here, just gotta look for it.

MassMonster
07-19-07, 9:46 pm
what part of florida is Boyton i live in florida also lookin for training partners....

OutsidrM
07-19-07, 10:42 pm
Hey my name is Matt, im 19 currently living in Modesto, California.... I am new to the sport and am looking forward to gaining size and strength... i mostly joined the forum because there is alot of great advice and very inspiring threads and posts.... i just started taking animal pak, animal cuts and animal stak 2.... cant wait to learn more...

Sacrifice88
07-20-07, 9:43 am
Sup bros, just stoppin' by to say that I'm here to learn, teach, help, be helped and above all complete my goals that I have laid before myself. My sacrifice is well worth the rewards.

Peace

semperfisc
07-20-07, 10:14 am
What's up guys, D.J. here from Bluffton, SC! Looking forward to learning from you guys and sharing my own experience as well. I'll be moving to the east Phoenix area soon (Gilbert/Tempe) so give me a shout if you live nearby, I'll need to know where the good gyms are :)

jaker04
07-20-07, 1:09 pm
Hey Im Jake 20 years old from canada, just new to this alot of you have been training and competing for years beyond me, one day ill be in your spot but for now im hear to be educated through reading and trail and error

Sul Train
07-20-07, 11:50 pm
What's happenin', brothers?

Name's Matt. Been a recipient of the Animal e-mails since "The Journey" and decided to hit up the forums. I'm currently trying to get back into weight training with some heavy daggone intensity, seeing as though in the past year I've slipped off quite a bit. Figured the best place for being around intense individuals is right here - so here I am. The major reason for the drift-off from lifting was my move from Massachusetts to Arizona, and the lack of monetary funds. It's also the reason I'm finding it difficult to supplement or diet properly, but through my trials and tribulations of life I've come to realize no desitination worth arriving at has the road to it paved nicely.

Let's get this ball rollin', shall we?

-M

Dustin92
07-20-07, 11:51 pm
Hey guys. Im Dustin,15 years of age. I been trainin for about 1month and lovin it. Hope to compete in the near future. I am currently bulking and plan on gettin Hyooge!

Gonzo
07-21-07, 10:26 am
Sup boys! The name's Andy but people call me Gonzo. I'm 23 and have been lifting since the eighth grade. I used to train for football and track in high school but now I do it just for myself. I don't do competitions or shows, I just do it for the love of the lift. A few months ago I started taking Animal Pak and loved it, so I stacked it with Stak 2. I was pretty impressed with the results for the first cycle. Felt like I was able to train harder. I'm going to start M Stak after taking a week off of Stak 2. Everyone around here seems to love M Stak and I'll give it a try since I shouldn't need a test booster at 23. Ah well, love the Animal and love the forum. Peace.

Gonzo

Giant Killer
07-21-07, 10:39 am
hated, lean&mean, OutsidrM, Sacrifice 88, semperfisc, jaker04, Sul Train, Dustin92, Gonzo

Welcome fellas. Take time to Search, Absorb, & Learn. PM a Watchman any time you have a question and don't want to make a new post.

Then Seek & Destroy.

hizo64
07-21-07, 11:31 am
Hey brothers, I just wanna say that I have never felt so proud to be part of anything. For years I thought I was alone in my relentless quest to earn some respect for myself and some respect from others. Im glad I found a place that can offer me help and support, and that I will try and hopefully return the favor to others also. Thank you brothers!!!!!

Lowdown5
07-21-07, 11:32 am
Welcome Brothers and Sisters!!

cshudson
07-21-07, 11:33 am
Hey Guys

Name: Cody
Live In: Knoxville, TN

Train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Judo

Soon to be Cop.

This is an awesome forum.

Lowdown5
07-21-07, 11:45 am
Hey Guys

Name: Cody
Live In: Knoxville, TN

Train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and Judo

Soon to be Cop.

This is an awesome forum.

Welcome Brother, giant killer said it best a couple of posts ago, search, absorb and learn.

Dead(Lift)
07-21-07, 2:44 pm
Hi I'm Dead(Lift). Or you can call me by my real name, Matt, but whatever suits you. I'm 14 turning 15 February 26. I'm 5' 11'' 156 pounds. Uhm... I'm very helpful but have a violent and easily pushed temper. I'm trying to fix that, as well as help my dad get into bodybuilding and my brother. I like to box and play football and of course go out and lift some iron. Anything else you wanna know pm me.

RRT
07-21-07, 4:32 pm
HELLO TO ALL...new here I hope to learn and contribute much to this awsome site!!.....goal...GFH!!!

Dead(Lift)
07-21-07, 4:53 pm
HELLO TO ALL...new here I hope to learn and contribute much to this awsome site!!.....goal...GFH!!!

I'm sure you'll learn alot. I've already learned more and this is my second or third day joined.

Welcome brother.

Lowdown5
07-21-07, 4:59 pm
Hi I'm Dead(Lift). Or you can call me by my real name, Matt, but whatever suits you. I'm 14 turning 15 February 26. I'm 5' 11'' 156 pounds. Uhm... I'm very helpful but have a violent and easily pushed temper. I'm trying to fix that, as well as help my dad get into bodybuilding and my brother. I like to box and play football and of course go out and lift some iron. Anything else you wanna know pm me.

Matt, you sound like me and my oldest son at your age, tempers were so bad that even family didn't like to be around us. Focus that anger on the iron, it forgives where some people don't. Good to have you here, and if you ever need some help, we are all here for you.

Dead(Lift)
07-21-07, 5:04 pm
Lol I get it from my dad... The anger.

Thanks. I hope to be a great addition to Animalpak.com

Lowdown5
07-21-07, 5:06 pm
Lol I get it from my dad... The anger.

Thanks. I hope to be a great addition to Animalpak.com

That is who I got mine from, and my son got it from me.

You already are a great addition. PM me anytime you need anything.

Dead(Lift)
07-21-07, 5:08 pm
That is who I got mine from, and my son got it from me.

You already are a great addition. PM me anytime you need anything.

Thanks. And will do.

BTW, add my myspace guys.

myspace.com/matt_the_one
myspace.com/matt22693music

Lowdown5
07-21-07, 5:32 pm
Thanks. And will do.

BTW, add my myspace guys.

myspace.com/matt_the_one
myspace.com/matt22693music

I don't have myspace, too old, LOL

Macrobolic
07-21-07, 7:10 pm

Welcome everyone! Glad to have you all here.

SixpackNewJkL
07-21-07, 7:12 pm
Hey fellas, "Six" here from TX I am 21 years old weighing in at 225 pounds. Been into bodybuilding for 7 years now and still pumpin that steel i've come to love over the years. Looking forward to getting to meet ya'll.

Sixpack

Lowdown5
07-21-07, 7:59 pm
Hey fellas, "Six" here from TX I am 21 years old weighing in at 225 pounds. Been into bodybuilding for 7 years now and still pumpin that steel i've come to love over the years. Looking forward to getting to meet ya'll.

Sixpack

Welcome Bro.

AllSheWrote
07-22-07, 2:27 am
From Albuquerque, NM. 19 years old, 167 lbs. Started lifting a little bit 2 years ago in high school but didn't know it could be done with intensity. I started training with a guy I met at work about 4 months ago and have gained 21 lbs. of what looks to be like muscle. Never knew about supplements before, or about pushing it as hard as I possibly could every day in the gym. Its a great feeling, I remember struggling to press the 50 lb dumbells on flat bench for even 6 reps, but just the other day I put up the 75's for 5 reps. What a great feeling. I wake up every day eager and anticipated to get to the gym later in the afternoon, I can easily say it is my favorite time of the day. Was glad to find the Animal site and actually just recieved my first supply of the Pak 3 days ago. Definitely feel some effects already..I think? In the last couple weeks I have been searching and surfing around this site I have been impressed with all the amazing advice and help this Forvm has to offer. This sport is the shit! Im not gonna give it up for anything. I love the lifestyle I love the results. I love the feeling of accomplishment and glory when walking out of the gym. Even though its kinda superficial, I love the compliments from people (male or female) who have seen me there since day 1. Thanks guys! You're working wonders and satisfying countless people! When I think of Animal I think of how NO OTHER supplement manufacturers have a Forvm with a place people can go to look for advice, supplement info/suggestions, training help, inspiration! or anything of that sort. Its awesome! I love the fact that a company is enough about their product to do this for their cuastomers. Keep it up Animals! rock on.

SixpackNewJkL
07-22-07, 10:52 pm
Thanx for the welcome lowdown.

Sixpack

crazy_rahul
07-23-07, 12:22 pm
Hey people..
i am from mumbai, india. nt many animals reside here so i feel very
good to have found animalpak.com.i am 17 n strtd liftin 1 n half yrs back.
two weks back, i discovered sumhin cald animalpak forvm n it has inspired
n motivated me enuf that my BENCH HAS GONE FRM 180 TO 225 IN 2 WEEKS.
i never knew i cud do this good. i never knew i cud lift this good

i never knew i am an animal

Girevik 69
07-23-07, 12:50 pm
Hello,

My name is David. I originally hail from Bound Brook, NJ, and currently live in Piscataway. My main background in physical culture is in combat sports (Western foil & saber fencing) and martial arts (Filipino eskrima and Brazilian jiu-jitsu). I started training in kettlebell lifting early in 2005, and it has done wonders in terms of improving my overall strength, shedding some unwanted flab, and rehabilitating an old lower back injury.

I have used Universal supplements (mainly Uni-Liver) for many years, with great success. It's nice to have a good supplement company right in Hub City!

I hope to learn what I can from the various members of the Forum, as well as share what has worked for me. Thanks to all.

Stay Strong,

David

JelloTrip
07-23-07, 7:17 pm
Whats up, just signed to this forum. Currently stationed at Ft. Knox, KY as a Basic Training Recon instructor. Did 2 tours in Iraq so far, finally got some time home with the family. I train 6 days a week and am open to any and all advice or help I can give/receive. Look forward to talking trash with all of you :)

croscoe
07-23-07, 8:37 pm
Hey guys, my name is Chris and I just got back into lifting and trying to get healthy again. I just turned 28 and want to get back to where I was about 7 years ago. I hope I can get some good training tips and info to help me back to building rock hard muscle. Thanks