PDA

View Full Version : Yo Fellas, Introduce Yourself...

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

Lowdown5
07-23-07, 8:40 pm
Welcome Brothers to the best place to learn, teach and get better.

croscoe
07-23-07, 10:54 pm
I checked out the video on youtube and was worth it. People that I work with whine about having to workout (it is mandatory 3 days a week-military), but is easy 1.5 mile, pushups, and crunches. I should send it to them.

xJustjosHx
07-24-07, 2:29 am
What's goin on! Names Josh, I'm straight edge, been into lifting for about six months and i can't get enough of it. i've made gains that i thought i would've never been able to make within a year, more or less 6 months. i can't wait to see the results of hard work and everyday dedication over the next couple of years. i origionally got into it as an experiment to see how muscular and how stong i could get within a years time, doing research as i went along. it's become so much more. it's taken over my life like nothing i've ever imagined. i've come to find myself emersed into this sport and never wanting to stop. it's so true what they say "IT'S A LIFESTYLE" i almost love having bad days so that i have just a little more to push off the next morning. i let the iron do the talking. catch ya on more of the thread.

-JustjosH

TheBigChris
07-24-07, 8:45 am
Big yo to all guys from The Legion!! I'm Chris and I'm from Poland. Hope to learn a few thingz here. So brothers go hard or go home! Stay Animal!

cgmerriner
07-24-07, 4:53 pm
Sup, been reading the web site for years. finally joined the forum, looking forward to the growth. Both metal and physical

giveyourall
07-24-07, 5:29 pm
Hi all, I am Alex from Greece. Just over 45 last week, I gave myself the present of start belonging to the Legion. Our forum looks and feels over committed wihich I like very much.
Big thanks for the warm welcome but above all thanks UNIVERSAL NUTRITION for the excellent products you make... I lost 13 kilos (from 98 down to 85) during the last 6 months just using ANIMALCUTS and adding a bit of nutritional ...discipline in my life. I also won a 500 euros bet for this, so I actually... made money by using your products! I train the last 20 years but I become more committed every day. Targets: Strength, Endurance, Size and Flexibility. I also ride bikes, a motorcycle and swim (have been a lifesaver on Bondi Beach/Sydney/Australia for five years and a Yoga disciple for some time). Looking forward to share knowledge on physique transformation with all of you. Kind regards, Alex.

widdlewade44
07-24-07, 6:15 pm
all new members of the Legion. Please take a moment, if you haven't already, to read the Punisher's Rules. They help to guide this great FORVM and keep it neat.

This is your home and we welcome all the new members. Give any of the Henchmen or Watchmen a holler if you have questions and try out the search function, cause lots of material has been discussed before. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Maniak Mack
07-25-07, 12:05 am
What it look like fellas. US Army soldier from Cali. Been using the Animal for 3 years now and I love it. It keeps me and my guys strong so we can do our job and lay shame to lames in the gym. Right now we're in Afghan and needless to say, The Pak is with us right now. Mad props to the UN for a great product. Get at me yall, I'm everywhere and nowhere at once

widdlewade44
07-25-07, 12:16 am
What it look like fellas. US Army soldier from Cali. Been using the Animal for 3 years now and I love it. It keeps me and my guys strong so we can do our job and lay shame to lames in the gym. Right now we're in Afghan and needless to say, The Pak is with us right now. Mad props to the UN for a great product. Get at me yall, I'm everywhere and nowhere at once

I was stationed down in NC (MCAS New River). You all stay safe out there in A-Stan and keep it Animal!

Kevin
Sgt '88-93
USMC
widdlewade44

Armygrunt71
07-25-07, 3:08 am
Hello my brothers in iron,
My name is Rick and I am from Queens, NY currently stationed in Baghdad, Iraq. I am 36 years old and a bit overweight which I am currently working on through cardio, diet and training.
I started on the Animal Pak and Cuts today which I hope to reach my goal in two cycles. I am currently 240lbs and am looking to get to 200 but no less than 185. My current lifting schedule is 6 days on and 1 day off. My overall goal is to lose the fat on my body and gain in size, strength with definition. I first must beat the fat. (genetics is not my firend but, I want to beat it a bit somehow.

Chest/Tri’s
Back/Bi’s
Shoulders/Legs
I also throw in abs there to.

Since being in Iraq I am limited on time so I get up at 5am (Take the Cuts) go for a 2-3 mile run depending on the day.(run 3-4 times a week with a break in between runs for recovery) Eat chow between 0730-0800 then take the Animal Pak 30 mins after chow. I usually lift about 10am and then the rest of the afternoon is work. I plan to take the 2nd Cuts packet at 1500. As for sleep well I get to bed between 2200-2300 each night. I know I need more but that is not possible. If this sounds ok let me know.
As for the diet I am doing the best I can but, there are no real eggs here. Just carton stuff. If there is anyone else stationed here that has some good ideas on meals please let me know. I do not drink soda or juice. I chug about 10 bottles of water a day if not more. No fried foods and a lot of chicken or turkey. Sometimes veggie food with curry.
Any help, guidance would be greatly appreciate.

Thank you.

Rick

hjayss
07-25-07, 7:34 am
You all think you are hardcore, read the lines below.

* I live in Serbia (ex Yugoslavia) - 99% of you guys don't know where Serbia is. 20 years old and two wars behind me. And NO, I am NOT a terrorist.
* My grand-grandfather was killed during the WWI, and my grandfather was fighting in WWII...my father was fighting in civil war 1993 in Bosnia and Croatia... My country was destroyed during the NATO/Yugoslavia war...

* In Serbia, average salary amount 8000 CSD = 135$. Animalpak cost 50$.
4.5kg of Whey Protein cost 120$...what about the other stuff? Have you ever eat chicken just once in whole month, all day just boiled bread, rocky cheese and water? Boiled fish once in a six month? Same boiled meal three days continuous? So tell me, you think you are HARDCORE?
You think you know what the PAIN is?!
TEARS??!!
HUNGER??!!
FUCKING ANGUISH???!!!
You guys must be joking.
----
Think about that and you will see where you are really, and how fuckin' happy you are. Peace.
Is it possible to put this guy on ignore or what gee wiz you sound like the disgruntled pershin tow truck guy on mad tv..come on man calm down...gET YOUR W/O IN..STOP POSTS LIKE THIS BRO...wE DONT NEED TO HAVE POSTS LIKE THIS BE RESPECTFUL OF US AND IT WILL BE RETURNED YOU HAVE HAD IT HARD AND i HOPE THAT IT GETS BETTER BUT DONT TAKE IT OUT ON YOUR BROS TAKE IT OUT ON THE WEIGHTS..PEACE OUT ...

Medford
07-25-07, 12:58 pm
I am Medford, the same Medford that has over 10,000 posts on bodybuilding sites. I like being a short little hobbit kind of person who can lift heavy things.

widdlewade44
07-25-07, 2:19 pm
Hello my brothers in iron,
My name is Rick and I am from Queens, NY currently stationed in Baghdad, Iraq. I am 36 years old and a bit overweight which I am currently working on through cardio, diet and training.
I started on the Animal Pak and Cuts today which I hope to reach my goal in two cycles. I am currently 240lbs and am looking to get to 200 but no less than 185. My current lifting schedule is 6 days on and 1 day off. My overall goal is to lose the fat on my body and gain in size, strength with definition. I first must beat the fat. (genetics is not my firend but, I want to beat it a bit somehow.

Chest/Tri’s
Back/Bi’s
Shoulders/Legs
I also throw in abs there to.

Since being in Iraq I am limited on time so I get up at 5am (Take the Cuts) go for a 2-3 mile run depending on the day.(run 3-4 times a week with a break in between runs for recovery) Eat chow between 0730-0800 then take the Animal Pak 30 mins after chow. I usually lift about 10am and then the rest of the afternoon is work. I plan to take the 2nd Cuts packet at 1500. As for sleep well I get to bed between 2200-2300 each night. I know I need more but that is not possible. If this sounds ok let me know.
As for the diet I am doing the best I can but, there are no real eggs here. Just carton stuff. If there is anyone else stationed here that has some good ideas on meals please let me know. I do not drink soda or juice. I chug about 10 bottles of water a day if not more. No fried foods and a lot of chicken or turkey. Sometimes veggie food with curry.
Any help, guidance would be greatly appreciate.

Thank you.

Rick

and Welcome to the FORVM.

I know how hard it is over there to get what you need. It seems as though your plan is pretty tight and that the schedule's firm. Just gotta put in the time and hard work now. Veggies with curry will help to stoke up your metabolism and the Cuts is an awesome product. The Pak is a foundational supp that's great so you're off to a good start. Good luck and feel free to PM me if you have additional questions I could help with. Good luck Rick.

Kevin
Sgt '88-93
USMC
widdlewade44

Freakshow
07-25-07, 2:53 pm
Whats up, just signed to this forum. Currently stationed at Ft. Knox, KY as a Basic Training Recon instructor. Did 2 tours in Iraq so far, finally got some time home with the family. I train 6 days a week and am open to any and all advice or help I can give/receive. Look forward to talking trash with all of you :)

Been a while since I have been around this thread. A big welcome to all of you new guys/girls.

JT- Glad to hear you are finally home to spend some time with your family. Thanks to you, and everyone, that serves for this country, and welcome to the Forvm.

The One
07-25-07, 4:13 pm
What's up. I'm 25 from central Ohio, personal trainer (NSCA), ex-college football player, been working out for some time now, but just recently really gotten serious for reasons other than sports. Just came back form some injuries...torn tricep, and I broke my ulna at the proximal end about 8 weeks ago. Currently 6'3" 255, looking to get as big and strong as possible. That's about it, glad to be a part of this forum, good luck to everyone.

H4RDC0R3
07-26-07, 12:44 am
Whats up everyone?>??? I have been lifting for the past year and a half... When i was in highschool iwas the fat kid... at 214lbs and 37.5% body fat... but after a year and a half and hard work i got down to 155lbs and 14.8% body fat and am the strongest now than ever before... I am currently going to college and majoring in Biology with a minor in Chemistry... i am studying pre-med.

batmanvtx
07-26-07, 1:25 pm
Sup fellas. Live in Houston, TX. I began BB in 1998. I got deep into it when I broke my back in 2001. Just got cleared this year, so Im back to hit it again. ANy help and advice is always appreciated. Im here to learn and help.

MassMan
07-26-07, 7:14 pm
[QUOTE=batmanvtx;135127]Sup fellas. Live in Houston, TX. I began BB in 1998. I got deep into it when I broke my back in 2001. Just got cleared this year, so Im back to hit it again. ANy help and advice is always appreciated. Im here to learn and help.[/QUOTE

Hey, supp everyone. Good to be here along with other animals. I am a 15 yr old high school student. I bodybuild to get bigger and stronger for football, wrestling, and track. I am 5'11, 240lbs with 13% bf. In the winter, I will slim down to 216 to compete in the light heavyweight for wrestling. I do compete in teen bodybuilding competitions, but have not yet placed. Btw, nice thread.

Lowdown5
07-26-07, 7:20 pm
Welcome to all of you, good to have you here.

d-monster
07-26-07, 9:38 pm
hey, im d-monster. i earned that name from friends on the high school football team cuz i have pushed myself reall hard just to get from the 90 lb. bench press to where i am at 170 now, and i just started lifting around this time last year. so yeah you can guess that with the 90 lb. start, that i'm small. i weigh 130 lbs.
i got to 170 on my bench press, and 250 on squats, but it really wasn't easy. i tried and am still trying now some different techniques and routines to add weight to my workouts and to myself as well. but im still stuck at 130 and instead of gaining the weight i've gotten cut.
im new to this but i will look around to see if anyone has like the same story as i do trying to gain weight but not getting anywhere. until then anyone that has anything to say that'll help, say it. i would like that.
gracias y hasta luego.

norrim1
07-26-07, 10:04 pm
hey, im d-monster. i earned that name from friends on the high school football team cuz i have pushed myself reall hard just to get from the 90 lb. bench press to where i am at 170 now, and i just started lifting around this time last year. so yeah you can guess that with the 90 lb. start, that i'm small. i weigh 130 lbs.
i got to 170 on my bench press, and 250 on squats, but it really wasn't easy. i tried and am still trying now some different techniques and routines to add weight to my workouts and to myself as well. but im still stuck at 130 and instead of gaining the weight i've gotten cut.
im new to this but i will look around to see if anyone has like the same story as i do trying to gain weight but not getting anywhere. until then anyone that has anything to say that'll help, say it. i would like that.
gracias y hasta luego.

That's an incredible gain going from 90 to 170 pounds. How old are you? Keep it up

cole3000
07-27-07, 12:22 pm
Hey, just started using Animal Cuts read the label and found the forum. Looking to drop roughly 15 pounds on my first can. Thanks for the welcome.

From FL,

C3

MJK
07-27-07, 1:58 pm
Hey everyone. I'm new to the forum. Been using Cuts & Pak for a little over a month now. Began lifting weights a little over 2 years ago. I am currently deployed in Iraq.

MJK
USMC

Stone05
07-27-07, 7:55 pm
Hey

New to the board. I've been lifting for a while off and on since my HS football days. Looking for some motivation and hopefully helping out another forum member in return. This is a great forum!

Impecunious
07-28-07, 4:39 pm
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum, and somewhat new to bodybuilding. I've been lifting for about 18 months, and I've learned lots of lessons along the way.

In January 2006, I started hitting the local YMCA, which has a "weight room" that's all of 500 square feet. It's got just one of a given machine, and at first, I thought this was a drawback because if there's only a couple of other guys in the room, your pre-determined routine can get wiped out. Now I realize that this prevents me from adapting to a given routine so easily, and forces me to get creative, which is good for growth.

When I began last year, I weighed a lame 122 pounds at 5'8". With some dedication and protein shakes, I gained 20 lbs. in eight months and lost two inches. Obviously, I can chalk a lot of that up to beginner's quick gain, but I'd just like to thank everybody on here for sharing their ideas and giving guys like me some motivation. I'd like to pack on another 20 pounds, and it won't be as easy as the first twenty, but a community like this keeps me pushing forward. Thanks.

bharatoza
07-28-07, 4:44 pm
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum, and somewhat new to bodybuilding. I've been lifting for about 18 months, and I've learned lots of lessons along the way.

In January 2006, I started hitting the local YMCA, which has a "weight room" that's all of 500 square feet. It's got just one of a given machine, and at first, I thought this was a drawback because if there's only a couple of other guys in the room, your pre-determined routine can get wiped out. Now I realize that this prevents me from adapting to a given routine so easily, and forces me to get creative, which is good for growth.

When I began last year, I weighed a lame 122 pounds at 5'8". With some dedication and protein shakes, I gained 20 lbs. in eight months and lost two inches. Obviously, I can chalk a lot of that up to beginner's quick gain, but I'd just like to thank everybody on here for sharing their ideas and giving guys like me some motivation. I'd like to pack on another 20 pounds, and it won't be as easy as the first twenty, but a community like this keeps me pushing forward. Thanks.

Welcome to the forvm brother! Good to know you're being consistent and training hard. Keep up the great work! We've got your back.

Lowdown5
07-28-07, 4:47 pm
That is a great story, but chalk up a lot of the progress to your hard work.

Welcome to the FORVM, good to have ya here.

jac71
07-28-07, 4:50 pm
Hey guys,

Welcome aboard bro.
You are in the right track already. Yes this is an awesome community, there is a lot of good info here.

Andru
07-29-07, 8:43 pm
Hey guys my name is Andrew. I've been serious for a while and take Animal Pak & Animal Pump. Awesome products.

I'm a student btw

norrim1
07-29-07, 10:01 pm
Hey guys my name is Andrew. I've been serious for a while and take Animal Pak & Animal Pump. Awesome products.

I'm a student btw

Welcome aboard Andrew. Where ya from?

dubwize
07-30-07, 10:21 am
New here, been reading the forum and articles the past few weeks but just signed up last night. I compete and train for powerlifting been at it for almost 2 years, still a novice, I totaled a class 4 at my last local meet last year in the 100kg/220lbs Open Class in an IPF sanctioned meet. Since then I tore a muscle in my rotator cuff that brought me back to square one in all lifts(5 months no lifting, anotehr 5 to get back to where I was) but as of today Im back to where I was and have hit PR's that surpass before the injury. I train at The Anvil in Toronto, a garage gym.

Current goals before the year is out
get BW up to 240-242lbs.
squat 600+ in briefs/belt/wrap
deadlift 550 raw
bench 400 shirted

trainforlife
07-30-07, 12:34 pm
I just turned 31 and back in action after a 7 year layoff due to marriage, kids, moving - no, to hell with that - no excuses, I was lazy and am now determined to make up for lost time. I am currently 198 pounds looking to beef up to 225 solid pounds. I train in Novi, MI and started back up 4 months ago and went from 188 to 198 eating and training hard. I look forward to insights into diets, training techniques, and just talking to people who udnerstand what we are trying to do.

Stay motivated

Medford
07-30-07, 10:15 pm
couldn't be happier to be in the Animal forum. Lots of good stuff here. I have been out of training for a while, so it's getting me psyched to be here and absorb the atmosphere

widdlewade44
07-30-07, 10:19 pm
Welcome to the FORVM, all new members of the Legion. Take a look around and ask a Henchmen or Watchmen if you have questions. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

V23
07-31-07, 12:47 pm
My name is Vince. I have been lifting weights for 3 years.
I weigh 235lbs, my height is 5' 11''. Favorite lift is the
hang snatch or hang clean.

widdlewade44
07-31-07, 12:49 pm
My name is Vince. I have been lifting weights for 3 years.
I weigh 235lbs, my height is 5' 11''. Favorite lift is the
hang snatch or hang clean.

Give any of us a holler if you have questions, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

steven.lyman
07-31-07, 4:05 pm
my name is steven i am a college student from texas goin to school in staten island and ive been lifting for about 5 or so years now. i originaly started for football but just couldnt get enough of it. punish the weight every day and u will succeed in life.

bdaniel2239
07-31-07, 9:01 pm
my name is steven i am a college student from texas goin to school in staten island and ive been lifting for about 5 or so years now. i originaly started for football but just couldnt get enough of it. punish the weight every day and u will succeed in life.

welcome, glad to have you around. enjoy the wealth of knowledge you find.

Unaffected
08-01-07, 1:59 am
Wassup
I'm JJ 22 years old and live in England I'm 5'11'' at 189 pounds and looking to hit 220 by the end of this year. I've found Animal very usefull over the last six months so i decided to get involved. look forward to trading secrets.

simpleguy
08-01-07, 2:05 am
what's up bro, good to have you here with us

SHOOT
08-01-07, 3:45 pm
Hey boys! I am 22 years old, live in Ljubljana (that is in Slovenia/Europe in case some of you do not know) and currently I am on definition (not sure if thats the correct terminology). I am 180cm tall and my current weigh is 82kg. In the near future I would like to put on some bigger muscles so next month I was thinking on starting to take Animal Mstack, but I am not sure if that is the right choice? Anyway, I hope we well all get along ;)!

ausjt
08-01-07, 7:36 pm
hi everyone,
obviously first time on the forum and just to let evryone know a bit about me.
i am a manager of a equipment hire company located on the gold coast australia, i am married with two awesome boys and have been training since 88.
i first got into weights because of a broken elbow injury suffered during a game of soccer of all things but after rehab i was addicted to the iron and have been training ever since.
how ever its only been the last 12mths that i have been lifting heavy weights it is the usual story that i was given the wrong advise on training but after searching and trying different regimes i have found what works for me .
max ot.
looking forward to talking to everyone
regards ausjt

quadzilla
08-02-07, 1:20 am
what's up guys. i have been poking around here for a while now without joining, and my little brother (not actually so little), bigrhino, convinced me to join here.

i hope to learn and share some knowledge.

OverseasArmyDad
08-02-07, 7:23 am
Hey everyone, names Dustin. I'm 26 going on my 5th year in the US Army. I'm a mechanic currently on my 3rd tour in Iraq. 3 months down about 12 more to go. I usually don't really lift until I'm out here but I plan on changing that when I get back home. I'm trying to get back into gym mode which is hard for me to do but I'm making slow improvements. I'm about 210 right now and I was somewhere around 13% body fat before I left. We're moving out to Baghdad soon and I hear that the gyms where we are going aren't very good so I may be improvising to do what I can. I'm taking a couple supplements to aid in my cause, because I need to max out what time I do get in the gym. I look forward to amassing information from everyone here thats been in the game for awhile because I'm stil relatively new. Anyways, nice to meet you all, and I'll be talkin with you soon.

-Dustin

Dkain
08-02-07, 6:00 pm
Hey guys I just got into lifting and trying to bulk up so I'm here to learn as much as I can. Currently weighing 145 lbs and trying to get to 165 with as much muscle as possible. Talk to you guys later.

EQUINOX
08-03-07, 4:40 pm
Been Fat all my life. Time for a change

Just started working out..here to learn as much as possible.

KabbelYs
08-04-07, 4:14 am
Hey! My name is Adolis, I`m from LT (Lithuania), Europe...

Some stats...
Standing in bodybuilding: >2years.
Weight: ~85kg
Deadlift: 155kg (now 145kgx6)
Squats: 135kgx6-7
Bench press: ------- (I don`t know, because I have some problems with my rotators...)

My goal: bodyweight 100kg...

I`m here, because I want to have some progress in my trains...

bwatte
08-04-07, 11:00 am
Hows it going everybody, glad to be accepted into the forvm. I am pretty new to supplements and animal products, but I love them so far. I hope to get some good feedback on my post, and eventually hope to give some good feedback down the road. Thanks again

Lowdown5
08-04-07, 11:05 am
Just want to welcome all you new cats here, good to have you. Make sure to read J-Dawgs Eleven Rules, and if you have any questions or need any help, we are all here for you. Show respect and it will be returned.

Matt350
08-04-07, 8:11 pm
Whats up guys!

Been watching the forum lately, haven't taken the time to set up an account until now.

I'll tell yall a little about myself. My name is Matt, I am 20 Years old and I am currently Active Duty Army stationed out of Hunter AAF, Savannah, GA. We got a really nice brand new Gym built on post which is where I spend most of my working days at. I am by no means the biggest or strongest person seen. I am 6'0 average around 150 lbs but I have come a long way from what I use to average at about 138-140 lbs before I worked out. I do a lot of running, not by choice but I am looking to make more strength and endurance gains.

I will do my best to answer questions people have about working out, cardio, etc but I am still fairly new to it all. Again I will try my best to put my share of help and then some.

Nice to meet you all!

Iron 3
08-05-07, 9:48 am
Big hello to everyone. Glad to be a part of the Forvm. Finally found this thread and decided to introduce myself a bit.
I've been pumping iron consistantly since I started (no on and off stuff). I've been working out for about 3 1/2 years.
I'm not really a bodybuilder OR a powerlifter but more like a hybrid. I know that a divide has sprung up between the two and size doesn't mean strength and vice versa, but I agree with something I read- Having a big body that is weak is like taking an engine out of a lawn mower and putting it in a ferrari. it might look great on the outside but inside there is nothing to back it up.
Anyway, I'll save my opinions for a more appropriate thread.
I guess I'll cross paths with you guys later. That's it for now I guess. Peace!

Ravenbeauty
08-06-07, 1:41 pm
Hi everyone. I have been a member on here for a bit now, not really posted anything at all and know a few members here.

Anyways, I am very seriously considering my training to change to powerlifting and strength training but I am at a loss with finding a partner currently who will help me train and take me serious. I am located on the outskirt of Seattle, WA and would really love someone local who can help me out with the squat rack and bench press for this training and any other advice they could give as I am a a newbie to this.

Any help would be appreciated.

Ravenbeauty

Ben.s
08-06-07, 6:03 pm
yo fella's
im new to the forum n just thought i'd introduce myself. Well i go by the name of Ben im 17 years of age an im from england. a lil about myself .....well growing up ive always been interested in bodybuilding n the older i got the more i was griped. but parents didnt really like me lifting so made me try other sports like boxing an motocross but now ive turned to bodybuilding full time try to dedicate my life to it. so look forward to to gettin to know you guys.

MassMonster
08-08-07, 8:41 am
hello to every1 and we welcome u into our family.... looking foward to seeing you guys post....

Gaz UK
08-08-07, 11:13 am
Hi everyone.
I'm Gareth, I'm from Lancashire (North West England), currently at 198 pounds, 5'11 and around 12%bf. At the moment my goal is to get to around 8% bf, then pack on some more size!
I've been a regular on the site for a while now, learnt alot, want to learn alot more, so figured i should get involved!

scott
08-08-07, 11:27 am
basically im just another highschool athlete looking for that edge. im not the biggest but im almost always the strongest, and most explosive. i was just really attracted by this company and i want to start using thier products. i wonna become a true freak. an ANIMAL.

BeantownBruiser
08-08-07, 1:45 pm
Hey Boys, Jack from Boston. Have lifted on and off for about 4 years but at 32 have run into some injuries. I'm a sorry case of an Ex-Marine.

Looking to build a solid foundation for my work as a FireFighter/Paramedic. Sick and tired of making excuses of not having the time to get to the gym. Went home over the weekend and cleaned out the cupboards and started from scratch.

Looking for some support and advice from a guy who has hit road blocks before. Motivated, and Dedicated.

"AMAT VICTORIA CURAM"
Victory Favors Those Who Take Pains

DBoddy1504
08-08-07, 7:36 pm
Hey Iron brothers.Im 19 from South Africa and my name is Davey. I respect all those bodybuilders and powerlifters out there for their dedication and drive for what they do daily.Been training for just over a year.Great website and very inspirational.Hope to learn new things.

mde42k
08-09-07, 7:35 pm
The names Mike, I've been training for about a year now, I'm 16 and I reside from the 'burgh. Goal is to compete when I turn 18 in the "Mr. Pittsburgh". I weigh in at 212, 5'9 at 10% bf. My dad was a 3 time all american line backer and big as a bull but shredded. When it comes to the genetics department, my dad passed them down to me. Was suppose to play football but due to a birth defect in my lower spine I aint allowed to play contact sports. Thats what drove me to lifting, I needed to do something, even though my dad isnt here to push me along (passed away when I was young) Thats why I'm here and I'm here to get bigger.

ryanlemley1
08-09-07, 7:37 pm
welcome. you came to the right place. Train hard!

Lowdown5
08-09-07, 7:46 pm
Welcome Brother. This is a great place. Read J-Dawgs Eleven Rules, read the items that are pinned, use the search button to find stuff and be respectful. There is a ton of great people here who all want to see you up on that stage. Any help you need, let us know.

gsb239
08-09-07, 7:54 pm
You a pens fan? lol
I wish I lived in Pittsburgh just cause of them... you're so lucky. Welcome to the forvm.

mde42k
08-09-07, 8:05 pm
Hell yea, I love the pens. We have a thing called student rush here, all unsold tickets are sold to HS and college students right before the game. We ussually get 4th row seats

Elijah_MB
08-09-07, 8:28 pm
awesome bro. Welcome. I'm 17, same height but you're carrying around 68 more pounds of muscle than I am. Keep going strong bro. You're gonna go along way if you keep your head up and keep the animal alive!

the_reaper_bgd
08-10-07, 9:45 am
respect 4 all,
i'm wolf, 19yo, been training for 2 years, the gym is my sanctuary, away from all the shit in my life. i mostly work out old school way, im more into mass and power then anything else, at the moment i weigh 211lbs, and bench 396lbs . . .thats all 4 now, see u in the trenches

Thrawn
08-11-07, 6:27 pm
What's up!
Short introduction as i am new on this list!
Just starting out with the iron a bit later in life than most. Been training and eating hard for 4 months now and have some good results, i think. At least i am quit happy with them. Don't know for sure as not many ppl here do weightlifting. I massed up from 72 kg to 81 kg now and brought my fatpercentage down from 7.5 to 6. Guess i am small compared to most ppl in here =) but i am going to stick with it and am determined to go to 90 kg bodyweight. See how that fits my frame.
I already made a name for myself in the gym for my attitude in training to always go hard and not take the easy route.
A bit shy to tell about my gym lifts as i am sure that most ppl in here will consider that lightweight. But it all starts somewhere and for now i am more concerned about form and a good solid base to start improving on. But these are my current gymlifts after 4 months (no real 1 rm's as i am still learning):
Benchpress: 80 kg for 4 reps
Deadlift: 95 kg for 7 reps
Squat: 100 kg for 6 reps
Military press: 45 kg for 5 reps

Well, that's in short my introduction! Hope to learn a lot about nutrition and technique etc from you all!!

mopiwrestler07
08-13-07, 12:22 am
hey everyone the names matthew perry plz no friends jokes ive heard them all im 19 been lifting since i was 12 when i started i was a 95 pound nerd who just started wrestling and sucked at it for that matter now im currently 175 pounds and will be wrestling for tri-state university this coming winter, due to my wrestling im not as big as i want to be but i lift heavy ass weights im currently bulking up gained roughly 30 pounds since wrestling season (wrestled 145) i look forward to gaining as much knowledge from all of you as i can

-D$C-
08-13-07, 11:21 am
the names Derek. I'm 23 been training on and off for a couple years, actually knowing what the fuck i'm doing for a little over a year as far as diet and training go. Went from 170 to 203 then did UD2.0 by Lyle McDonald for a while and cut down to ~ 187 @ 10% @ 5'11''. Looking to maintain for the Summer and ease into a loooong 'clean' bulk until spring then cut again. This site seems pretty good so I hope to share info and learn new tips as well here.

Oh and I'm from Boston. 617 boyyyyy

kmaier
08-14-07, 10:03 am
A little intro..

34 trying to get back to where I belong, the GYM. Had a series of accident and injuries that didn't help the past 10 years, but fuck it here I am again. Going to try and figure this diet thing out and use the information you guys provide to educate myself and hopefully get ride of these man boobs. I have been doing the training routine #3 I found here and it kicks my ass. I LOVE IT!! see ya around!

ghost
08-14-07, 10:29 am
welcome to the forvm guys...always glad to see new members!! hit em hard, and train smart!

widdlewade44
08-14-07, 10:37 am
new members of the Legion. Be sure to check out the Alpha Testing for 'X'
found here:

http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65

Hit up a Henchmen or Watchmen if you have questions. Peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

zer0her0
08-14-07, 11:08 am
What the fuck is up, my name is Brian Almeida and i am from Chatham Ontario a small town in canada.. i just turned 19 in july and actually quit smoking when i turned that age too ... yes i know how the fuck could i stoop soo low well i did and ive come back from it and decided to get serious about the gym... i want to get... FUCKING HUGE.. bet your ass and i know its going to take some hard work/time/effort but i already signed the gym contract in blood so there is no turning back now . i weigh in @ 160 right now finally upped my weight from 150 .. im one of those guys who has a hard time gaining any sort of weight.. i also have roughly anywhere from 5% to 10% body fat .. obviously not very accurate i dont measure although i can see my abs clean without flexing a muscle so im assuming my bf % is that low ? i have so much to learn and hopefully joining this forum will help me grow

cheeeers m8

possibleperfection
08-14-07, 11:11 am
Hey, I'm a 19 year old college student from New Orleans. been lifting for about two and half years. 6 feet tall, 182 lbs., 3% BF. I get a lot of inspiration to keep pushing and striving for something more from all the animal guys and all the others like me. Thanks to everyone, I hope i can share something good with everyone here.

freakisht
08-14-07, 7:27 pm
wats up everyone, 19 from vegas.. been hittin the gym for about a year now... lost some weight.. currently trying to bulk. any more info? ha late.

Energizer
08-14-07, 11:32 pm
sup fellas,

My name is Michael LIU and people call me the energizer because thats who i am, i motivate people in the gym. I am 23 and turning 24 oct 10th, i do accept checks if y'all want to send some money to my account. I Train like the rest of the animals here on the forum. Peace, Love and Train.

hwpoitlr
08-15-07, 3:31 am
im a teen, turning 16 in october
lifting for 10 months, in the middle i broke my collar bone, but im back and gaining

started at around 115 no am at 140. fat is around 11 and still the sameish.

always open for tips.

ldskenpo
08-15-07, 8:32 am
Hello and welcome to all the new members, look around there is tons of info and people ready to help if needed- just search or ask a Watchman/Henchman
Robert

Wanda
08-15-07, 10:25 am
Hi I'm Wanda. I'm an EC Teacher and just beginning my journey. I lifted heavy at 18 then life came came along. Kids are late teens and I'm ready to get back where I belong. It's Animal time.

Reconstrukt
08-15-07, 11:28 am
Hello Brothers, I'm 23 6'1" 284lbs been training since i was 16 but never achieved what i wanted. My fitness peaked out around 21 wieghing in at 215 lbs 13% bodyfat then i let myself down and let life sweep me away from one of the things i love most, IRON. So now I'm back, starting from the bottom up. My goal is to a year from now have surpassed any previous accomplishments, to be bigger leaner, and more focused than ever. This is why I chose the name Reconstrukt. This is life, and I'm here to live it.

grody
08-15-07, 12:46 pm
hey everyone,

I am 28 years old, 6'2 and about 260-265 lbs. I am a competetive powerlifter whose best numbers are a 425 bench, 635 squat, and a 725 deadlift. I am also a strength and conditioning coach at a university...always looking to learn more for myself or my athletes no matter the source

Preston
08-15-07, 12:51 pm
hey everyone,

I am 28 years old, 6'2 and about 260-265 lbs. I am a competetive powerlifter whose best numbers are a 425 bench, 635 squat, and a 725 deadlift. I am also a strength and conditioning coach at a university...always looking to learn more for myself or my athletes no matter the source

Damn bro, that's a great starting point...nothing but hard work and dedication here. Welcome to the family.

zambula
08-15-07, 3:22 pm
Whats up fellas I'm living out in Las Vegas and have been training in some form or another for a long ass time. I just haven't been too consistant as of late. I'm training again and am on a serious quest for size and strength! I look forward to talking to all of you as I believe I can learn from everyone.

zambula
08-15-07, 3:31 pm
Yeah I forgot to put in I'm 6'3 290lbs. Ain't got a bodybuilders shape but I put it all in everytime I train

GatorMP_69
08-16-07, 5:31 am
OK,

The name's Dusty to my friends and off-duty, to my Joes it's SSG Pounds. I have been in the Army for 12 years now. Military Police the whole time. I have flirted with the weights ever since high school. Now, I'm 29 with 2 kids and seriously thinkin about stickin around for the better part of their life and giving them someone they can look up to. I want to go pick them up from school, any school, and have them say, "THAT'S my Dad!!!" I am 5'9" but keep gettin shorter every time 1SG measures me. Right now I weigh about 236 and have a BF% of 23%. I have been hittin the weights hard for a few months with my roomy, Mo_500057, here in Iraq for about 4 months. This was after a 6 month stay on an Iraqi base for 6 months training them how to run a detention facility. In this short time I have dropped from 245 to 236. I am working to slim up the waist and bulk up. I want to EARN the right to be called an ANIMAL!!!! I have been using Animal Flex for my knees and joints, (1) Animal Max shake a day as a meal replacement, M-Stak, Nitro-G and Hydroxycut Hardcore to help me cut. I have a Bodyspace account on Body Building.com as DustyMP. I try to keep it updated, but due to mission set its hard to sometimes. Cardio is also a BITCH to get in. I usually only get once every 3 days or so, depending on mission. Lookin forward to hearin from y'all and am open to ANY constructive criticism you may have.

Later...

Gator

Hot_Sauce
08-17-07, 10:38 am
Aey wassup guys. Im from Toronto Canada. I was a lazy skinny shit ever since I could remember, but I turned the tables about 6 months back when I started. I am 6'3 and weigh at 174 Lbs(started @ 137Lbs). I started lifting after watching WWE and after looking at people who went from Skinny to the RIPPED look. I have been HOOKED ever since.

Just to let you know I was born and raised in the wild west of Pakistan. I moved to Mississauga, ON when I was 12.

And for the last 2 yrs I have been living in Milton, ON

I hope to find some more knowledge on this website on the bodybuilding lifestyle, and exchange tips.

MassMonster
08-17-07, 10:55 am
welcome to all the new people hopin on seeng your posts this is a tight family of people good to have the addition...

Boz
08-17-07, 12:03 pm
whats up brothers. I have been on active duty in the air force for thirteen years. when i was younger I was really into lifting hard. After a bad hernia operation at a naval hospital I gave up lifting. Years of bad eating and just being lazy turned me into a 5' 10" 230 pound fat ass. About six months ago I had finally had enough and started dieting. I have lost 38 pounds and after some encouragement from a coworker started hitting the iron again. This site has has absolutley got me fired up to get big! Thanks for having me.

simpleguy
08-17-07, 4:32 pm
good to have you all on board, hope you guys will enjoy being a part of this forvm...

Elite
08-17-07, 6:09 pm
Ok, ive been here 1 day and i already feel at home, i know ive jus stepped into a grand arena, unlike any other ive ever seen. And its jus a privilege to be amongst this crew, to walk amongst giants of body and mind. True warriors of the life, seasoned pro's and the little rookies who aspire to reach those heights.

I love the way this place looks, feels. The way everyone can have an opinion, everyone can lend a word or two of advice, help eachother, generate respect, its amazing. I looked at a few forums and nothing came close, nothing. This is home, i cant wait to listen, learn and share my own thoughts.

The whole setup is immense, the articles ive trawled through, the Journeys ive peeked at, inspiring!

Thank you ANIMAL!

IronAddict
08-18-07, 4:46 pm
hey guys, been lifting for about 6 years now.i live in cedar rapids, ia. work in a factory but enjoy building custom cars and motorcycles. Had a pretty big fallout last year in my life. i got off track and started drinking a lot and smoking cigs. worst thing i could of done. Started coming to this site about two months ago and totally changed my life! Dropped smoking 7 weeks ago(one of the hardest things ive ever done) and stopped drinking. I been gaining since. not new just re-born!

Lowdown5
08-18-07, 5:02 pm
Welcome to all. Make sure to read J-Dawgs Eleven rules, use the search button and show respect and you will get so much more back.

Dead(Lift)
08-18-07, 5:06 pm
Welcome new Animals. This is more than a forum, it's a home and a brotherhood. Feel welcome, learn and teach.

friedrice683
08-18-07, 5:07 pm
Sup guys

My name's Ryan Rice. 16 years old, 5' 10.5" and only 138lbs.
Cross Country runner (just caus it's the only sport I'm good at) but am givin' that up senior year of high school.
Weight Lifting is my passion. I would do it every day if I could. Gives me an excuse to eat lots of meat haha.

I love anything to do with nutrition, which is my poison. Kinda obsessed, which kinda is annoying at times but has its benefits.

I am glad to be a part of this forum and am looking for some advice and to pass on a lot of nutrition knowledge that I myself have accumulated after the past year of 4 hours a day of reading up on it.

This place is hardcore, love it.

brian22
08-18-07, 6:39 pm
hey everyone,

I'm 17, 6'0 and currently 187lbs. I've lifted on and off for about a year actually, got up to around 175lbs (from 155) last december, had a shoulder injury and couldn't anything physical for a long time, and dropped down to 160lbs.

about two or three months ago me and my best friend got serious about lifting and I went from 160 up to my current weight of 187. I found this forum after browsing the supplement section of bb.com and seeing countless positive reviews for universal/animal products.

reading articles and shit on here has inspired me even more than I already was to get even more serious about hitting the gym. I just think it's great to see that there's a community like this where everybody is so positive and supportive towards each other, and I want to be a part of it.

RogueLion
08-19-07, 3:50 am
Name's not important, height weight career not important. I'm in the gym almost everyday punishing weight and punishing my body. I live the life and love the life.

BazP07
08-19-07, 5:31 pm
Hi guys.

I don't know if this is the right area to post in but what the hell..
I have recentley been compleatley blagged out of a life, my wife of 3 years has left me, she has taken my daughter, and i have been thrown out of my home. When i was with my wife, i gave up my training. Now i feel it is the only thing that will keep me going, anyways, i really love the site and would like to gain friendships and let you know how things go...

Thanks for your time..

Dreadsquat
08-19-07, 5:55 pm
Man, that sound pretty awefull. I'm sorry for what happend to you, Bro.

Welcome to the site. People here are really helpfull, so it's just to ask and you'll get some really good answers.

Tron
08-19-07, 6:45 pm
Head up, bro. You've joined a brotherhood. We all have gone through hard things... Admittedly yours is rougher than most... It's still not as rough as the worst (I don't mean that to sound cold, but you do have your health), and you definitely have people here for you. We've got your back, bro.

zambula
08-21-07, 10:49 am
Hey man I went through the same thing 8 months ago. It's time to refind yourself and with time things will fall into place and get better.Kepp your head up.

mls102390
08-21-07, 12:04 pm
Hello guys. For the past few months I have been lurking around on the forums reading and taking in everything I possible can and now I have finally decided to make myself know to all you fellow Animals. So here goes nothing... My name is Matthew and I'm 16 years old. I grew up in the middle of no where with my single mom. The first 8 years of my life was nothing but struggles. My mom going to school during the day and working at night just to put food on the table. I never was the fat or chubby kid but instead I had a speech problem. Everyone at school and on the school bus made fun of me. It got so bad I wouldn't ride the school bus until I was in the 5th grade and had no choice. I had only a few friends. When I was 8 my mom and me moved to the city. We lived in a nice house in a neighbor filled with kids my age. The only problem is that I was the new kid and didn't make friends that well. The next few years went by like a quick blur except for one day. That day was Sept. 11, 2001. That day changed my life forever. I can remember all I wanted for Christmas that year was for our troops to be safe and come home alive. I was then in high school with not only a mom but a dad in my life now. The wedding day was on of the happiest days of my life. Last November I get my first weights and a bench. I started with only 135lbs. Now I'm bench 100 more pounds and dead lifting over 300lbs. I have gained 20 lbs and I'm leaner than I was almost a year ago. Things are going great for me now. I have a beautiful girlfriend who stands behind me and motivates me. Also my youth group at my church is very supportive of my goals also. My goal in life is to be an Army Ranger. I want to fight for and protect those that I love. Ever since Sept. 11 that has been my goal, my dream and a day doesn't go by that I don't think about it. This is my life and I hope I will be a valuable asset to this forum.

frncscchavez
08-21-07, 12:31 pm
Hi all, names Francisco Chavez, currently living in Weslaco tx
i turned 34 in december 22 and i been training for over 4 years, but on the last years i ben doing more seriously. im currently work for imopresora RR DONNELLY im a CSR i train at
Home.
currently weigh 209lbs
cutting up and hoping to maintain my size i managed to pack on when bulking up so ill be experimenting with diet, supplements and hope to let share my progress on the best forum around bodybuilding
AnimalPak way of life.
looking for some more serious size this year tho, but also looking to drop some bodyfat levels right know im a 28 % and im tring to lower to 12 % cant wait to start sharing and learning, nice to meet ya'll and look forward to crossing paths soon, peace.bro.

BoondockSaint
08-21-07, 4:09 pm
Sup guys im Jeff. I currently live in Atlanta and am 17 years old. Ive wrestled for 10 years but I started lifting/bodybuilding a year ago and loved it right away. Im lookin forward to learning from all of you and contibuting a little of what i know. Peace

MarneSoldier45k
08-21-07, 4:52 pm
MLS, i am a soldier, although i am not a ranger i am still a soldier. we need new soldier's like you.one's who are physically and mentally tough. welcome

SGTDiesel
08-22-07, 9:20 pm
Hey guys. Name's Keith. Been lifting on and off after college but got real serious about 2 years ago. I'm 6'1 about 220. I wanna get up to 235-240 before I cut back down.

goaliekeg
08-22-07, 10:14 pm
Hey fellas, I'm Dan. I've been lifting on and off for about 4 years. I'm a hockey player, so I've had some surgeries (knee, mouth) the past few years that have put me back a bit in the weight room. I have finally developed back full strength in both my legs and am glad to say I am finally making some noticeable gains. At the start of last December, I was 175 with about 12-13% body fat. I am now 208 with approx. 15% body fat, thanks to animal supps and hard work. Between a work schedule from hell and playing hockey, I currently lift 3 days a week. I am on a bulk right now, taking m-stak, along with the usual NO, creatine, aminos, and of course, the pak. I am also eating like an animal. I plan to go on a cut in a few months to get my BF down. I have to work 3x as hard as all my buddies to put on mass because I am from the gene pool of fatties. Nice to meet ya'll.

-Dan

Wild Bill
08-23-07, 1:49 pm
My name is Matt and I've been training just over a year now. I am about 6'1 and at last check about 230. (started about 200) My goal is to get to around 250-265. Wanting some serious mass before I would ever try a cut. Nice to see so many other people that feel the way I do about lifting. I have learned alot from ya'll already. I currently take animal pak, m-stak. Also use Torrent, Real gains, animal max and liver tabs.

MassMonster
08-23-07, 2:16 pm
Name's not important, height weight career not important. I'm in the gym almost everyday punishing weight and punishing my body. I live the life and love the life.

i like this guy he gets it,.... welcome bro lookin foward to your contributions...

Dustin92
08-23-07, 4:03 pm
Welcome to the Legion everyone..This is a great place to learn about the sport we all know and love..Enjoy brothers and keep it Animal!

Lowdown5
08-23-07, 4:12 pm
Welcome. If you haven't already done so, make sure to read J-Dawgs Eleven Rules, be respectful and you will find this place to be the best source of great information there is. Use the search button, read the entries that are pinned and then ask questions.

mls102390
08-23-07, 6:19 pm
thanks MarneSoldier45k i appreciate all your support

Angst
08-23-07, 7:42 pm
Welcome aboard brother, glad you are able to overcome those obstacles and became tougher both physically and mentally. Keep training hard and keep that Animal spirit alive. Looking forward to hear from you

dIdDy
08-23-07, 9:11 pm
welcome man.

Far Beyond Driven
08-24-07, 7:44 am
Welcome, brother. You sound like you have your shit together, and have a plan. That's a damn sight better than most people your age. Respect these people and this place, and you'll have a home forever.

Dungeon
08-24-07, 4:47 pm
im dungeon i like to work alone... solitary lifting i find peaceful.... more of that lone wolf lifter... helps bring more outta u i suppose..

MasterH
08-24-07, 4:52 pm
eyo man....this is haseeb from lahore...i just started bodybuilding...im 15 and im looking forward to turn into an animal

tnash45
08-26-07, 9:41 pm
let me start by saying i am proud to be in this brotherhood of iron, there are far too few of us and that's a damn shame. i'm from a small town in texas where football is huge, so at one point i played for 13 straight years. after high school i played college ball for three years and got somewhat ino the game but life led me in another direction after my junior year. i joined the United States Marine Corps and served my country faithfully for 4 years servering in 2nd BT 5th Marines Fox Co. "The Blackhearts." during the last part of my enlistment i got very serious in the game. i am currently back in college about to graduate, and am now very serious about my diet and bodybuilding routine. though i have encountered some setbacks, nothing in this world can get in my way of becoming the beast i dream of becoming.

Semper Fi
tnash45

new2thegame
08-27-07, 2:20 am
Hey fellas, I recently got out of the Navy after 5 years, enjoyed working out prior to joining but while I was in fitness was not a major priority for the people I worked for so I let myself slip into poor shape. I moved back to Spring, Tx and joined the gym by my neighbor hood. Have not been consistent in going so I am still in embarassing shape. I'm 26 and feel about 56 years old. My weight fluctuates between 140 and 155 pounds. I don't have any workout buddies yet so when I do go to the gym I am stuck using machines to work out with. I am not sure I could even bench my body weight right now and to me that is sad. I work in a pipe yard and need to gain strength as it would make my job easier. The guys I work with all work out but the live almost 45 minutes from me and all belong to another gym but we discuss routines, supplements and goals. Decided to join the Forvm for a little added motivation. Thank you all for your help and support.

MetalAsh12
08-27-07, 10:12 am
Hey fellas, I recently got out of the Navy after 5 years, enjoyed working out prior to joining but while I was in fitness was not a major priority for the people I worked for so I let myself slip into poor shape. I moved back to Spring, Tx and joined the gym by my neighbor hood. Have not been consistent in going so I am still in embarassing shape. I'm 26 and feel about 56 years old. My weight fluctuates between 140 and 155 pounds. I don't have any workout buddies yet so when I do go to the gym I am stuck using machines to work out with. I am not sure I could even bench my body weight right now and to me that is sad. I work in a pipe yard and need to gain strength as it would make my job easier. The guys I work with all work out but the live almost 45 minutes from me and all belong to another gym but we discuss routines, supplements and goals. Decided to join the Forvm for a little added motivation. Thank you all for your help and support.

Hey bro, workout partners aren't necessary in order to use the free weights. I haven't had a workout partner since I started. You can always ask for a spotter when you're using the heavy weight. As long as you train smart you won't get hurt...always use the safety catches on the power racks etc.

Pick up some pak and pump and get to it!

KING IRON
08-27-07, 8:02 pm
New here just pick up the pack today. whats up all my fellow brothers. gald to be here with the pros here.

BigBady
08-28-07, 10:25 am
Greetings everyone!

Glad to be here. I'm getting back into the groove after 6 years of wasting away at the computer. The more I read the stories and experiences on the forums the more I get pumped!

Moh0120
08-28-07, 1:32 pm
Been lifting for about 3 years, since i joined the air force. Best gains yet have been with Pump in the last few months, and learning how to lift with real technique not the crap from back in high school.
5'9" h 192 lbs
bench 285
dl 315
ill be going a cycle on cuts in a few weeks to see where all the work got me so far.

MassMonster
08-28-07, 2:04 pm
welcome every body to our family hope u find all u need to accomplish your goals here... we got alot of hardworkin brothers here who would bend over backwards to help u out so dont be afraid to ask questions no matter what they are

harperpj
08-28-07, 2:48 pm
whats up fellas. started lifting about a year and a half ago, just got serious about this lifestyle a couple months ago. i wanna thank you brothers for being inspirations to me. i wanna get my pull up to 405, and break into the 3's for my bp by december. good luck to everyone else with whatever they're doing.

current max:
dl-385
bp-265
squat-315

current stack:
animal pak
animal pump
m-stak

20 y/o
6'1"
205 lbs

Nullifidian
08-28-07, 2:51 pm
Became aware of this board through Powerfreak. I live in Allentown, PA and not too long ago, my wife and I joined the Southside Barbell gym. Been training for years, and until recently was a bodybuilder. I competed at the 2006 NPC Metropolitan Bodybuilding competition as a Middleweight.

I might compete again in the future, but truthfully since joining Southside, I'm focusing entirely on Powerlifting.

I look forward to posting some cool vids of the Southside crew and maybe a story or two or ten now and then. When I get fully settled on a routine, perhaps I'll start a training log too. For the time being, I'm still in the process of learning that I've been doing everything wrong in nearly every exercise. Bad habits are tough to break, but they sure as heck aren't invincible. Plus I have the best powerlifting team in the world helping me!

Great White
08-28-07, 3:55 pm
hows it hanging everybody. well im from wisconsin and ive been weight training my whole life but mostly for different sports. For the last 4 years while i was in the marines it was hard to keep a routine going with all the different training and deployments. but since i got out in november ive been able to keep a more solid routine and finally see results. im here for the pure and basic love of throwing some weight around. so just looking to get hit with some knowledge and here some great stories.
take er easy

Great White

JUGGERNAUT
08-28-07, 4:33 pm
Welcome all, it just gets better and better... thanks

wales85
08-29-07, 2:51 pm
hey just found out about this animalpak off youtube when i watch that incrediable video.
ive been trainining on n off since i was 17, n now ive been back 3 months n stronger than eva, but this weekend im guna try animalpak, but im not sure which one to get can anyone help !!!

RoadPigJohn
08-29-07, 3:51 pm
Hi to all my ANIMAL partners.

My name is Jonathan better known as the RoadPigJohn and I started lifting in 1997 cause my father (former powerlifter) introduce me to the Iron world.
Since then, I learned about nutrition, training and supplementation by my own, reading articles in magazines like FLEX, Ironman, and MD.

I started bodybuilding 2 years ago and started to learn by the experience of been on stage, the things that I need to improve to place better. Like posing, dieting during the last days before contest, etc...

I hope to learn more from some of the top bodybuilders that represent ANIMAL (Universal Nutrition). Since I respect and admire what they do.

Other things to know about me, is that I´m an Informatic Engineer and I live in Venezuela.

Best Regards.
RoadPigJohn

MassMonster
08-29-07, 3:55 pm
welcome

Pizzalamp
08-29-07, 8:11 pm
Hey everybody
i just joined up-but I've been reading the forum for a long time
Been lifting for 7 years and I love it
Happy to be here!

Roland
08-29-07, 8:14 pm
welcome all, this is a great place, it is our home...read around because there is a shitload of great info on here, on just about anything you want. Keep training hard, peace.

YoungDeisel
08-29-07, 9:09 pm
YoungDEIsel here haha im 17 years old coming from Enfield Conneticut and been working out for a little over two solid years. Just recently started with eating right a few months ago and im really happy ive done that. Used to get picked on out in jr. high school so I said fuck this and used it as motivating to go start getting big. And it has payed off and I love it. Im an addicted freak and I love the drive of waking up and going to the gym almost every day. Hope I can get to know alot of cool brothers on here so yep.

dEIsel

DIESEL1972
08-30-07, 2:54 pm
Hi there peeps I just join last night I'm a a bodybuilder from jersey, compete with the npc. love the way the board looks very hardcore look digging it!!!!

stumblin54
08-30-07, 3:01 pm
Sup to both Diesels...and Dies of '72 get in these threads and start doing your thing bro.

Stumblin

Toni69
08-30-07, 3:51 pm
Hi there peeps I just join last night I'm a a bodybuilder from jersey, compete with the npc. love the way the board looks very hardcore look digging it!!!!

This cat is no joke right here. 5"10, 240lbs of just hard solid muscle. Welcome to the forum. Lots to to take in here. Your in for an interesting ride my friend!

LVerdugo
08-30-07, 5:11 pm
Hello Everybody, i really like the vibe of this place, im a 22 year old civil engineer and been in this game for around 3 years, im looking forward to break my limits and to be better everyday physically and mentally.

R.Bearse1
08-31-07, 8:55 pm
Welcome to the brotherhood everyone.

shortstack
09-02-07, 8:37 am
Greetings Brothers

This is the first, get to know ya post.

I'm 5'6" and weighing in at about 180. I started lifting seriously about 4 yrs ago. When I started lifting I was at about 140.

I never try a one rep max because I'd rather knock out 5 or 8 reps, but here's what I'm pushin around this week.

Bench- 225 for 5 sets of 5-8 reps
Squats- 275 for 5 sets of 5-8 reps or until I feel like pukin
Deadlifts- 295 for 5 sets of 5-8 reps

The numbers aren't great beut as soon as my first batch of animal gets in we'll see what we can do about that.

Thanks for letting me in and expecting as much outa me as I expect of myself.

Giant Killer
09-02-07, 8:48 am
Early riser huh bro'?

Those are some solid foundational numbers, I wouldn't worry about it to much if you're growing!

Welcome to the FORVM.

shortstack
09-02-07, 9:29 am
Been up since 6:45 waiting for the gym to open. Be leaving in 10 minutes.
Nice to meet you and see you around the forvm.

MassMonster
09-02-07, 9:48 am
Been up since 6:45 waiting for the gym to open. Be leaving in 10 minutes.
Nice to meet you and see you around the forvm.

hehe cant wait till u open a journey/Log if im correct its gunna be sick... niceto have u aboard bro..

simpleguy
09-02-07, 11:58 am
this place is just getting bigger day by day...

Toni69
09-02-07, 11:59 am
It sure is. Welcome everyone. Your in for an interesting ride! ;)

Rhys
09-03-07, 3:36 pm
"The 99's tear others down to build themselves up, the One's simply build."

That's the quote in a bodybuilding mag I saw a little over a year ago that brought me to Animalpak. I've been into bodybuilding since I first saw a bodybuilding competition at 5 yrs old. Bodybuilding is without a doubt the most disciplined artform ever devised by man.

I am Truly Honored to be here. I am humbled to be among those who live within the confines of truthfull principles day in day out.

At 32 yrs old I am bigger and stronger than I have ever been in my life thanks to Animalpak and all of you here on the Forum.

I am grateful,

MassMonster
09-03-07, 3:39 pm
awesome quote.... i gotta remember that 1... ne way good to have u aboard bro...

mentzer fan
09-04-07, 1:25 pm
hey fellas, well this is me, born and raised england. 31 years old, 5'11 224 pounds and fuckin' hungry for strength and size. I want to push my genetics to their absolute limit in the search for my ultimate physique. And i am fuckin' lovin' it. I train the high intensity way,a mentzer/yates hybrid programme that i'm addicted too. Big animal/universal product fan, think you guys talk alot of common sense and honesty. I consider myself a fuckin' virgin in this game, only 2 years in, sportsman all my life until injury intervened. so this is now my sport, hope i can keep up the high standards you have all set, thank you steve.

dIdDy
09-04-07, 1:28 pm
hey fellas, well this is me, born and raised england. 31 years old, 5'11 224 pounds and fuckin' hungry for strength and size. I want to push my genetics to their absolute limit in the search for my ultimate physique. And i am fuckin' lovin' it. I train the high intensity way,a mentzer/yates hybrid programme that i'm addicted too. Big animal/universal product fan, think you guys talk alot of common sense and honesty. I consider myself a fuckin' virgin in this game, only 2 years in, sportsman all my life until injury intervened. so this is now my sport, hope i can keep up the high standards you have all set, thank you steve.

welcome Mate!

auminer49r
09-04-07, 5:22 pm
What's up? I'm just introducing myself. I'm auminer49r (goldminer 49'er). I am 33 years old, 6'3, 253 lbs.

I just joined this forum today because I am at the beginning of a journey. Ya see, I stopped lifting weights when my son was born 18 months ago. I know a good deal about bodybuilding and dieting, but you'd never guess it to look at me. I look like a big guy with some fat on him (38" waist).

Nonetheless, here I am... laying it all out on the table. I'm still deciding what to do about my diet. I don't have any real muscle to preserve, so I wonder...

Should I lo/carb it into Ketosis and lose the fat quickly so that I can start building muscle from scratch in a month or so? or... should I take the slower route by eating well balanced nutrition and having a calorie deficit? I'm open for suggestions. I'm a blank slate right now.

Today, I will hit the gym for the first time in a year and a half. I know I will be sore for days. But, that's the price I pay for taking time off.

Anyway, I hope to get to know some of you on this forum and I hope to fine-tune myself everyday... becoming more knowledgible, motivated, and disciplined.

Here's to a new lifestyle!

Maxwell
09-04-07, 6:48 pm
whats up guys. I'm 23 from MS. 6'3" 265lbs. about 12.5%bf. Been workin out pretty consistently for about 8 years through high school and college. Lookin to get pretty serious about it now. I've been reading through the forum for a few weeks now and decided to finally join. I've definitely been sucked into numerous thread on here, and they all give me motivation to hit it harder and harder everyday at the gym. Lookin forward to learnin more and hopefully some good contribution too.....

John R. Nocero
09-04-07, 7:03 pm
Hi Everyone, my name is John, I am 32, in Euclid, OH. It is a pleasure to meet everyone!

fatbackgoal
09-05-07, 7:43 pm
What up everyone!! My journey is this. I am 39 6'5" 315 pounds and decided I want to be in the best shape of my life by my 40th (Dec. 3). I know it will be a tough road but feel that when I do reach my goals it will make it that much more rewarding. I have always been big but it was fat not muscle. I want to turn it around since I have a big frame and want to be able to look in that mirror and be proud of the person who is looking back at me.

Best of luck to everyone in the forum and I look forward to learning alot.

JRJ2820
09-07-07, 1:14 am
http://www.slide.com/r/4s67ZmQd4j9MvnzwByr8W65pV5nGa62D?previous_view=msc d_embedded_url&view=original

johncrazy8s
09-07-07, 1:24 am
Hey what's up my name is John. Im from Miami but right now im at FSU. im 6'7 and im trying to walk onto the basketball team. i just started workin out for real when i discovered the great facilities here. i wish i had started sooner. i guess im kinda naturally strong but not weight room strong, basketball strong. I'm on the Pak and Pump right now. i fucking love the pump so much and am currently doing a program to increase my vertical leap along with some of the basics for chest, back, arms, and abs. i love sqatting!!

jwhitaker
09-07-07, 2:36 pm
Im Jacob. I am 18 years old. I live in Kentucky. I started lifting my senior year in high school and i havent let back since. I love everything about the sport and it is the only thing right for me.

chemcorp
09-09-07, 5:52 pm
What sup Brothers in Iron. Well I am just starting this journey for the second time in my life. I hit it hard in my younger years until a back injury stopped me about 8 years ago, sinch then I got fat and sedentary. Well the Animal in me could no longer take that and I am now 4 monthes back in this life and plan to stay here.

lesterb
09-09-07, 6:03 pm
Hey everyone hows it going? I have been following the animalpak forvm for awhile, just never joined until a couple days ago. U can call me LesterB. I am in the US Air Force currently stationed at Goodfellow AFB, TX and soon to PCS to Beale AFB, CA. Hope to participate in the threads and continue to live the animal lifestyle along with you all. Thanks Animal Pak/Universal u guys kick ass!

MassMonster
09-09-07, 6:14 pm
welcome every body glad to have u added to our family ask all u need to we are here to help...

Freakshow
09-09-07, 6:21 pm
Im Jacob. I am 18 years old. I live in Kentucky. I started lifting my senior year in high school and i havent let back since. I love everything about the sport and it is the only thing right for me.

Sounds similar to how I started on my journey bro. Welcome to all you new guys. If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of us Watchmen.

Snakepeel
09-09-07, 7:47 pm
sup yall, im shep from ohio . ive been liftin since high school and im always down for a new challenge, im in the military and like alot a guys on here, deployed in iraq. ive been liftin alot this year, and have made some serious progress, but know i can get a hell of alot bigger. my buddy told me about animal and it sounds like my kinda place. anybody got any other questions feel free to ask.peace

towering flesh
09-09-07, 8:48 pm
Word. I'm from Toronto, Ontario. I've been lifting off and on since highschool to get into shape for football and found out i enjoyed training more than playing football. I am rehabbing a bum shoulder right now (damn behind the neck press...) which saw me lose about 20 lbs of mass. I'm looking forward to gaining it back and surpassing my old physique. I'll be starting my own "Journey" soon...Lookin' forward to getting back to the grind. Peace.

Korsair1
09-10-07, 2:39 am
A shout out from Kansas. No, I don't know Dorothy! 30 yrs young, play tournament paintball, been liftin' since high school, although I don't look it now. 5'8', 180 lbs, tryin' to get the bodyfat down . Stak2 and Cuts are my stack. Recovery from shoulder surgery last summer was a bit of a setback but I'm doin' pretty good now. I'm diggin' all the no bullsh*t info on here.

baer
09-10-07, 4:11 am
whats up. im baer from pa. i have been lifting since highschool. im just finishing up a tour in iraq. ive been lifting alot while i was out here waiting to get back to start training harder. anything else feel free to ask.

Negatives
09-10-07, 2:16 pm
Hey everyone, im 17 and been lifting for 2 years (just recently started lifting faithfully). One of my favorite lifting techniques are negatives (im sure everyone knows what they are). I take Animal Pak, L-Glutamine, Creatine Mono, and Whey. Im a medium build, 12% bodyfat and 145 lbs. my goal is 160 lbs. 10% body fat by the end of this year or better.

I work part time and Orscheln Farm and Home and go to school.

Anyway hello everyone!

mattogus
09-10-07, 10:22 pm
Hey guys.. My names Matthew Ogus Im from an outskirt of Sacramento California. Im 16 years + 6 months old. I enrolled into a weight training class my sophomore year (06/07) of high school. Half way through that year i decided to take that shit to the next level and worked out as hard as i possibly could. I started researching bodybuilding and spend a few hours every week doing that. I took what I learned and applied it to the gym i went to.. Starting from June 07 ive been training very hard, but intelligently. I started taking animal pak today along with my creatine/no stack.
5'6" 145 lbs...maybe 10-12% body fat?.. i duno. about 29 inch waist

i really enjoy working my back and legs. My favorite excercises are squats, close grip lat pulldowns, bentover barbell rows, and any kind of dumbell benchpress. I enjoy all excercises. hah ... if you want to see my starting progress on my animal journey check my youtube video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZV0jWrev30

my lifting principles right now are mostly Max-OT style... over the summer i was lifting with mostly high volume. and ive seen more results in these 6 weeks ive been lifting max-ot than the entire summer. my weakpoints are my arms.. theyre not too bad but i think they are unproportional to the rest of my body. I can really put sum great work into my calves as well.. which i usually work on leg days or back days..

generally i do
back monday
legs/calves tuesday
chest/abs wed
shoulders thursday
bicep/tricep/forearm friday

i put traps either on back or shoulders.. switch it off. i sumtimes switch my first 3 days around too.

neway i think im rightin too much! ill save my thoughts for my future posts.. This forvm sounds hella tite sooo, hopefully i earn the respect of you guys, or should i say animals..
seeya

ghost
09-11-07, 10:26 am
welcome to the forvm guys...look around, there is all sorts of excellent information here for you to read through, if you have a question for one of the Pro's please, look in this area first http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69

definitely take advantage of the search feature, it is probably the best thing here..lol. if you have any questions, feel free to PM me or any of the other watchmen or henchmen...as we are all here to help.

Strength and Honor.

Giant Killer
09-11-07, 10:30 am
A shout out from Kansas. No, I don't know Dorothy! 30 yrs young, play tournament paintball, been liftin' since high school, although I don't look it now. 5'8', 180 lbs, tryin' to get the bodyfat down . Stak2 and Cuts are my stack. Recovery from shoulder surgery last summer was a bit of a setback but I'm doin' pretty good now. I'm diggin' all the no bullsh*t info on here.

Kansas oh heeelll yeah. More midwest representation in here. We're few and far between brother.

derick
09-11-07, 10:34 am
derick from eglin afb florida here. love the animal line and thought id join and see whats new and upcoming from animal. i workout 5 times a week, but go to the gym 7 times. cant get enough.

ghost
09-11-07, 10:52 am
Kansas oh heeelll yeah. More midwest representation in here. We're few and far between brother.

didnt know Kansas had electricity...........................lmao. jk brother.

derick
09-11-07, 12:32 pm

home is nebraska.... Mid West represent!

Giant Killer
09-11-07, 12:51 pm

Now we're talkin'. We're forming an army!

I better see some midwest Animals at the CAGE!!

MassMonster
09-11-07, 2:22 pm
derick from eglin afb florida here. love the animal line and thought id join and see whats new and upcoming from animal. i workout 5 times a week, but go to the gym 7 times. cant get enough.

hell yea another floridian watz good bro? welcome...

Big Al
09-11-07, 8:43 pm
Just wanted to welcome my good friend BAD ASS MARTIN to the board.He is one funny ass dude.

Giant Killer
09-11-07, 8:49 pm
Bad Ass Martin of the Frosted Mini Wheats story fame?

BAD ASS MARTIN
09-11-07, 8:57 pm
The One And Only

brandonA
09-11-07, 9:33 pm
The One And Only

Welcome aboard bro...

-B

John R. Nocero
09-11-07, 9:33 pm
Hi Bad Ass - What's up bro? where in Cleveland are you training? Maybe we can hook up one time and fuck up shop? Another Cleveland Animal and I are talking about possibly setting up an Animal Cleveland day the weekend of October 12. Would this work for you?

-J

Preston
09-11-07, 9:40 pm
Bad ass eh? Seems as if that bitch has you on a tight leash bro.

That's alright, I can't seem to get away from oats either, nothing else is much of a comparison.

G Diesel
09-11-07, 10:19 pm
The One And Only

There's my boy... Welcome bro. Peace, G

ironwarrior87
09-11-07, 10:51 pm
hey guys, my name is Jason, recently registered here and just started a log this week, link is in my sig. Anyways, i switched from powerlifting to bodybuilding earlier this year, started my first cutting cycle this week. any questions or anything just fire away.

Killswitch
09-11-07, 10:51 pm
My real name is Rob and Im located in Toronto Ont Canada. Im 29 years old and have just started in the body building world. I have bin working out for 6 months and have made some great gains following some good advice from your site. Im 6’2” and was 165 lbs at start, now Im 190 lbs. Im sure its not all muscle but I filled out nice. I do have a small gut to burn off from the Whey protein but hopefully getting some more good advice will help me reach my goals. Im looking forward to making some friends with the same mind set “PUMP HARD OR GO HOME”

Jonisocool
09-11-07, 11:29 pm
Sup everyone, Jon here.

20 and in the Marine Corp, been lifting 'correctly' and dieting right for 6 months now, but been in the gym since as long as I can remember. So far just livin and survivin life, and trying to bulk to 240 before I deploy to Dijibouti Africa. Always readin and learnin something new, hope you all can throw me some new helpful knowledge every now and then.

Lates

Korsair1
09-12-07, 12:29 am

Nebraska..aw yeah...love them Huskers. It's great wearin' the scarlett and cream in the middle of purple country!

Hollow
09-12-07, 6:30 am
Welcome aboard.

Lowdown5
09-12-07, 7:38 am
Welcome Brother.

RED DOG
09-12-07, 8:43 am
sup brothers, im 18, australian but i live in the desert above africa, names sean, and i played a lot of rugby for years, am 6 foot 4 and when i was 16 was 6 3 and 108kg legpressin 400kg but fuked my knees in a rugby accident and lost weight from being out of it for 9 mnths, till recently i havent been able to get back and grow more, that is until i found animal pack, thanks brothers, you kick started my traingin and got me back up to 110. gonna keep working my ass off...haha its hard being an animal in the desert, cus theres so f###n few of us, prob the heat. but f#@ dude, this shit gives me the inspiration need and the knowledge i never had. thanks boys, hope to cross paths with all of you at some point. by the way i use kg not pounds...haha im not 110 pounds...that shit would be scary....specially being 77inches...chec you all...also...haha r we alowwed to swear...cus i swear a shit load...bad habit
lekka

Coolio
09-12-07, 8:55 am
Hi everone, Im 19 yo and im from Jyväskylä, Finland: Ive been training for about 3 years now, first 2 years bodybuilding style, and this year switched to powerlifting. I'm 182cm tall 6 feet? and weigh 86kg 190 lbs.? ( My dieting was crappy the first year and didint gain much weight )
I first got introduced to this site by a finnish forum where somebody linked Wraths "The journey" and i really liked the "Animal" attitude and hardcore way of lifting as displayed in the journey (and other articles). Im currently doing a basic push/pull/legs 5x5 powerlifting routine, And my diet consits of eating ALOT of EVERYTHING (or almost:D), i dont take much supplements right now just the basic recovery drink (and protein drinks), vitamins, creatine... I hope they'l get some Universal products for distribution here in Finland too. Cool forum or FORVM btw ! Oh yeah and Sorry for my bad english, my grammar might be messed up sometimes.

BAD ASS MARTIN
09-12-07, 9:15 am
I am in a dysfunctional relationship...

With my Oats....

simpleguy
09-12-07, 10:23 am
Hi everone, Im 19 yo and im from Jyväskylä, Finland: Ive been training for about 3 years now, first 2 years bodybuilding style, and this year switched to powerlifting. I'm 182cm tall 6 feet? and weigh 86kg 190 lbs.? ( My dieting was crappy the first year and didint gain much weight )
I first got introduced to this site by a finnish forum where somebody linked Wraths "The journey" and i really liked the "Animal" attitude and hardcore way of lifting as displayed in the journey (and other articles). Im currently doing a basic push/pull/legs 5x5 powerlifting routine, And my diet consits of eating ALOT of EVERYTHING (or almost:D), i dont take much supplements right now just the basic recovery drink (and protein drinks), vitamins, creatine... I hope they'l get some Universal products for distribution here in Finland too. Cool forum or FORVM btw ! Oh yeah and Sorry for my bad english, my grammar might be messed up sometimes.

hey bro, welcome on board... I think bodybuilding.com ships supplements all over the world ...

Emerald
09-12-07, 10:50 am
Hey,
My name's Emerald and as you have probably guess I'm a girl! I'm 5" 6' and live in the midlands, Uk.
Female bodybuilding isn't very popular and frowned upon where I live. So I though I'd come to where it isn't.
My lifts, by most standards arn't that inpressive but 258lb deadlift, 180lb squats and 135lb bench isn't to bad for a girl!
I started training about 5 years ago now and have never looked back!
Anyway best go, it's Leg day!
Em

derick
09-12-07, 1:46 pm
Nebraska..aw yeah...love them Huskers. It's great wearin' the scarlett and cream in the middle of purple country!

ya im rockin it in gator land down here in florida right now...

HULK X 2
09-13-07, 10:31 am
Love the site, love the products. 32 years old, and decided to get in better shape. Love the boost the Stak 2 and M stak gives me. Currently off M stak and on Cuts for the next couple of cycles. Training has now become an addiction.

THORSHAMMER
09-13-07, 10:35 am
25yr Old! Texas! Been In And Out The Gym Since I Was 20, Slim And Trim But Just Got Serious And Decided To Step It Up And Start Bulkin. Not Lookin To Compete Just Lookin To Grow.......wanten Bout 15lbs Of Muscle Added To This Slim Frame And Just Got On My Second Cycle Of Stak-2 Bout To Give M-stak A Shot As Well.......gotta Wife And Two Boys Which Means I Got A Gym In The Garage That Will Inevitably Have To Bulk Up As I Do.....lookin For Some Sound Advice From Fellow Brothers So Drop Me A Line On The M-stak And Anything Else......... Now Lets Keep This Forum Pure Been In Some That Let Anyone In........good To Be Here......

abefroman35
09-13-07, 11:25 am
yo i just joined this forum - this site is really good by the way, lots of info - and I have been lifting for about 4 to 5 months now, and i have been reading EVERYTHING i can find on lifting, nutrition, anything - Right now im on the Baby Got Back routine which is a 5x5 Upper - Lower/Horizontal - Vertical/Push - Pull split - I have made a LOT of gains with it, I'm trying to gain as much strength as possible and bulk until around Feb when I will start to cut with Ketos - I am also going to try and get certified next summer and work at a local gym - So i look forward to chillin with you guys, Peace

mtsepulveda85
09-13-07, 10:36 pm
well my name is david am from jerzee. stationed in SAN DIEGO. ever since i joined the NAVY i been workin out for 2 years but truly liftin hard for 1 year currnetly in the ARABIAN GULF on my second 7month deployment. rite now my stats are 215x5 bench, 275x5 squats, deadlifts was 200x5 yea am scared of messin my self up wit the dead. am jus tryin to pack as much size as i can on my self am 5'5 at 165 but tryin to get around 175to180 den cut. hopefully i learn alot form dis website the articles make wanna hit the gym evrytime. 1

chenzo 903
09-14-07, 3:47 pm
im 16 from philadelphia, pa...i just started lifting in the begining of this summer..dont have any diet or anything (yet) which is why i came here to get some ideas...figured if im gonna start, mind as well start right, right? well yeah.. peace

PECK88
09-14-07, 4:52 pm
hey whats up? i just joined the site,my name is chris and i live if VA i have been lifting solid for aboiut 2 years now. i am getting ready for the winter time to start my mass gaining session. i am looking forward to learnging alot from everyone in here, ad im going to try and help out as much as i can. i will be starting a journey come oct.1st. will post logs and pictures threw out the entier thing.

HWRNHN
09-14-07, 11:32 pm
My friends ask me "How big are you gonna get man?" I say, "I wanna be so big that the first thing that people think when they see me is, wow, that guy is big."

Why do I do this? I want to be something. Something for someone, no. Something for myself.

Lifting is religion. I worship at the preacher bench. I sacrifice at the dinner table. I kneel at the squat rack. Communion is gatorade. Prayer happens on the way home, "I'm not gonna puke."

Before each set I tell myself, "Its right there, all you have to do is reach out and take it."

I'm 5'10", I started at 140 lbs 14 months ago. I'm up to 173lbs. Shirts don't fit anymore, dress shirts. Jeans are too tight, in the thighs.

depratercm
09-15-07, 9:32 pm
My Name is Chris DePrater, I'm in the Army and currently deployed to Baghdad, Iraq. This is my second time over here in Iraq, couple of months left to go.

The first time I really got into weight lifting when I was deployed to Bosnia back in 1995. Being in the Army, moving and trainng all the time, working out is always a off and on thing.

After getting back from Iraq the first time I ended up breaking a bone in my foot running one morning. It took a while to heal and even long to get get back in shape. Finding out my back was messed up(Iraq) really bad didn't help. I had to find new ways to get in shape, which was a lot of trial and error, but I stuck in there. Since I got to Iraq for my second tour, (1 AUG 07) I have dropped to 230lbs (DEC 260lbs, 26% BF)and Dropped 4% BF (22%). I finally max benched 275lb (goal is 300lbs) and workout 6 days a week, but just not getting the results I see everyone else getting. I wanna get freakin' CUT!!!!!!

I've been on all the fat burners out, ok not all of them, but none really did anything.

After reading up on Animal Cuts I ordered my first pak and the more I read up on it the more I can't wait to get my hand on it.

Lowdown5
09-15-07, 9:37 pm
Welcome Bro. Make sure to read the Eleven Rules and use the search button. We will move this post to a thread called Introduce Yourself but no worries. We are glad to have you here. Need anything, let us know.

escholar05
09-16-07, 8:43 pm
What up fellas,
My name is Joe, 21, 5'10'', 220lbs, and a pre-law student at THE Ohio State University. I started lifting when I was in 7th grade for junior high football, and continued on that track all the way through high school. I finally got to start lifting to get big when I hit college, and I was introduced to supplements (through bodybuilding.com) at that time. I've always been known as bein big, but I want "what the f**k?" big look. I dabbled in everything my first two years at school, lifting during the week, drinkin and whatnot on the weekends, but now I've decided to make a commitment and give that up, so I can see what I can really do. At the end of last spring, I was doin sets with 350 on bench, and 375 on squats (w/ cadaver ACL, LCL, and PCL in both knees). I ended up hurtin my shoulder, and took the summer off, but now I'm back and dead serious about gettin big.

-Joe

peege
09-17-07, 5:11 am
Hey Ya'll, how's things? I've been lurking here for a while, so i thought I would join so I could contribute.

I hail from Australia. I"m 5"5, 146lbs. I've been bodybuilding for about 7 months now, going hard core.

I"m not really sure what other info I should say. I"m not a real big fan of using zillions of supplements, I rather get nutriants out of actual food. That said I do use creatine, WPI, WPC, & a thermogenic. Other than that, I eat, a lot!!!!!!!! OK, thas all for now.......

DemonaL
09-17-07, 10:19 am
hey guys new here, 19 years old 6' 220lbs... Been trying to gain muscle, a friend told me about this and I'm gonna give this a try...

Giant Killer
09-17-07, 10:34 am
Welcome to the FORVM fellas. This is the definitive place for learning how to truly go hardcore. No room for all that other frilly shit. If you wanna' know something, type it in the SEARCH function at the top of your screen. Or cut the bullshit and just head straight to the "My Journey" section and start logging what your moving in the gym.

Read the Eleven Rules, if you break 'em, the Watchmen will back 'em up. Above all, what we require is strength, honor, respect, and truth.

Train hard.

sgtmason
09-17-07, 8:32 pm
what up. i've been coming to animalpak.com for awhile, just never joined until recently. i realized that i had been sittin on the outside leeching off everyones' motovation when i should be contributing my own. glad to be aboard.

AlterEgo
09-18-07, 10:54 am
Hey everyone,

AlterEgo here, been lurking for a while now, and have to say I'm very impressed with the attitude and knowledge here at THE FORVM. Glad to be a part of this. I'm 5 foot 11, 200lbs, 32 years old. I'm from California. I work for a law firm, in the computer dept. Been lifting for about 5 years. I look forward to learning from you all, and sharing what I have learned.

Peace brothers!

InkdMuscle
09-18-07, 3:53 pm
Hey bro's: YokdUp(Nick) from So~Cal just dropping in to say sup. I went from 230 fat a$$ to a cut up 165 and packing on lean muscle as we speak. Took a year to doit but loving the results.

"Obsession is a word used by weak men to describe what real men call dedication".

SquatProdigy12
09-18-07, 7:24 pm
Yo bros my names Tim I'm 16 about to be 17 years old representing South Jersey.. I started liftin in 8th grade for football.. It's my Junior year now and i'm finally again getting to hit the weights as hard as i used to.. I had some shoulder problems got surgery on my right one about 10 months ago.. Everythings good now, i'm sure i'll talk to everyone round the forums, pce.

AnejoMofo
09-18-07, 7:55 pm
Well, I'm 26 years old. I've been lifting on and off since high school. Weight training has been a big part of my life even though I haven't always given it the proper effort. I've also been on that "Rollercoaster Diet" since I can remember. My goals are to bring some consistency to my training and diet, and to stay huge...but make more of the "hugeness" into actual muscle.

0smitty
09-19-07, 5:23 am
Hey there, guys...I'm rather new to the iron game, just got into it about 3 months ago. I basically went through A LOT of life changes at once, and decided "hey, I'm sick of being out of shape". Now, I'm dedicated to getting big and strong. I sooooo wish I would have started a long time ago, as I feel like a million bucks now! :)

Anywho, my journey as an Animal started a couple months ago when my buddy hooked me up with an old Animal promo DVD. Gave me the inspiration to check out the site, read the Journey, etc. Soon after, I got the AOM, loved every page of it.

So, I've officially started using Animal Pak exclusively as my multi, and just started my first cycle of Animal Stak2 with great anticipation, and hope to learn as much about this game as possible from all of you fellow forvm users!! Thanks for having me!!

TMann
09-19-07, 11:04 pm
Wsup fellas. Tmann here just introducing myself. I've been visiting the forvm awhile as a non-member and finally joined about a month ago. Feels good to be here. Later....

obrien.sk
09-20-07, 10:57 am
hey guys.

new comer to the game i suppose. i've been lifting seriously for about a year now. i have found support at animalpak.com for a while and just found the Forvm.

hoping to gain and learn a lot.

thanx.

Shogun Assassin
09-20-07, 1:09 pm
hey all, Shogun from CT here. ive been lifting since i was a 17 as a senior in high school and kind of got obsessed with it in college. ive never really been ridiculously ripped before but have always been pretty cut and got huge. i went from 180ish senior year to 230+ where i am now. i brought my bench up from 165 to almost 300 (last time i tried was like 285 a long ass time ago). ive been recently letting myself go but after reading a few journeys by the people here ive told myself to be a slacker no longer. ive done 3 month programs that i found in FLEX for strength and conditioning training but then either my workout partner pussied out or i just got to a point where i thought i looked good enough. i now realize thats never enough. im on a whole new mentality and will start my journey hopefully next week on this site... so look it up. ill take before and after pics and show what dedication truely is. i ran out of most of my animal essentials a few months ago so hopefully by next week ill be restocked and ready to get hard. thank you to the animal crew for making this site and getting my motivation back where it should be.

ghost
09-20-07, 1:11 pm
welcome all...glad to see so many new names around here...be sure to read the Rules, as well as utilize the search function.

if you want, check out the Board here, http://forum.animalpak.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71
for lifting events in your area.

Strength and Honor.

MassMonster
09-20-07, 3:20 pm
welcome new ppl looking foward to your contributions to our site..

Ronnie Chop
09-20-07, 4:26 pm
This is Ronnie Chop. New to the forum but not new to weights. I've been lifting since I can remember for football. I played in college and graduated in 2005. After football, I just wanted to take a break from lifting as a "job" instead of a passion. It took me a year and some change to fall back in love with the weight room. I'm just now getting into "becoming an animal." Although I have an already excellent canvas to work with (Thanks, Dad!) Currently 6', 215#, and around 10-12% body fat (that's AFTER boozing for a couple years). I look forward to the forum...

snakecorda
09-20-07, 6:34 pm
Hey all, I've been an on an off lifter for several years, but mostly off as I never took my fitness seriously. I started about 2 months ago to really delve deep into the fitness realm including supplements. I was immediately drawn to Animal line as I had even heard of the success found with this product. I am trying to cut before I even think about gaining muscle. I'm 6' 260 lbs. An endomorph with lazy tendencies. Well, that has changed, and I feel joining the FORVM will only enhance the intensity I have for this.

Beast08
09-20-07, 10:22 pm
Whats up brothers. I have been on the animal path for awhile now but just joined the FORVM. Been serious for about 2 years and am 1 for 1 on BB shows so far. Hope I get to know you all and hit it strong. Later

PocKetWizarD
09-20-07, 11:03 pm
waz d good people?
Name's Juan Carlos, i'm 20, i work as a receptionist at a gym and go to school part time. Started pumping iron seriously in june of this year but i started off as a matchstick. i'm 5'9, 140lbs, and i bench my own body weight right now, which isn't a lot compared to some of you other guys in here. I got into building cuz i want to have the body to be able to do anything i want to do. while i'm not looking to bulk up for competitions, i like to see some good form somtimes. helps keep a lil guy like me motivated.

keep good, people ^^

Bus
09-21-07, 12:03 am
Hey fellas, I'm a 20 year old student-athlete playing baseball for Liberty University. I grew up in West Palm Beach, FL. I respect the hell out of my old man, cuz he's the one who has never been afraid to push me to my limits. I am currently coming off of a fractured pelvic injury (i guess that's what squattin' 500 lb doubles and only weighin' a buck 80 will do to ya) needless to say I'm workin hard to get back into a groove and get up 200 lbs. keeping my body fat under 10% (currently I'm at 180, 5.5%)...lookin' forward to learnin from my fellow perfectionists driven by emotion and raw out-of-your-mind intensity...

ROBLOU
09-21-07, 3:20 am
Whats Up Fellas, Name Is Rob, I'm 26 years old and I'm From Phoenix Az. I'm In The Military workiing on Jet Engines and I've Been Doing That Shit For About 7 Years Now. I've Been Lifting On And Off For The Past Seven Years, And Just Started Getting Serious About This Shit. I Plan On Learning Alot And Taking Alot Of Advice From All You Weight Room Vets.

TractorMuscle
09-21-07, 11:36 am
Hey, after a change of sport I want to get into strongman training. If any of you are from Ireland and are involved in the sport get in touch with me.

GET BIGGGGGG!!!!!!!

vtecnturbo
09-21-07, 3:09 pm
Hey whats up? name's Leonard from NY 27 years old. In law enforcement. I began lifting seriously in 2004. I'm looking to increase my strength and size and get advice from this forum. The no bullshit , no shit talking forum of people who are actually in the gym is something I've been looking for!

lycan_warlord
09-21-07, 9:52 pm
My name is Tim, I'm from Louisiana. I'm 21 years old, have a kid on the way. I'm in college, work full time, and love working out. I'm a Marine Corps Reservist on my way to becoming a Marine Corps Officer. Look forward to meeting you all.

shogun
09-21-07, 11:09 pm
whats up my name is david im a 24 year old college student, work, and hit the gym. i started hittin the weights hard about 1 year ago after being a fat ass, i weighed in at about 250 solid fat in 2005 and decided to do something about it. startin hittin cardio at the gym and eating right and here i am in late 2007 a trimmed up 187, ive been lifting fairly hard for the past year and looking to step it up a a few notches...found these boards and products from my bro who is also on here peck88. look forward to meeting yall and gettin some advice on liftin and contributing when i can...

mikejones1
09-21-07, 11:15 pm
welcome to the forum fellas and remember theres no such thing as a stupid question. well ill stay away from that one, but just keep it animal related, no bullshit and read the rules. anyways, im just saying welcome, and you can learn a lot here. now go hit the weights.

edit: im not in charge or anything and im not telling anyone what do do. i just checked the past couple of pages and noticed henchmen and watchmen being the only ones saying welcome and about the rules and such. just saying welcome to this animal house.
ok im done

stewy37
09-22-07, 8:13 am
Sup guys,
I got started about 5 years ago as a way to make my job easier after joining the Marine Corps. It didn't take long for training to become one of my favorite activities, especially once I picked up Brazillian jiu-jitsu and eventually mma. Now, I'm a college student working on a degree in sports management and training harder than ever.

tomaselli84
09-23-07, 10:19 am
Whats up fellas, my name is Pat and I am currently living back in New York where I grew up. I had been living in Florida the past two years and that is where about a year ago I started lifting seriously. I been doin it on and off since high school but not like this, (training intensity, diet changes, supps ,ect.) and it really has defined who I am as a person. I turned from a 247 party animal in a college town into a 247 gym rat who would not drink on the weekends sometimes in fear of my test lowering for monday!!Anyways a big hello to all you out there and hope I can learn as well as give my advices to you guys!! Peace

biggun_
09-23-07, 11:55 am
What up! Just signed up. Been liftin for 27 yrs. and been taking animal supps for many years. Stak 2 is my favorite but cant wait to try animal test. My gym is my garage so I dont have to jack around with anyone! LATER BROS!

jsolomon
09-23-07, 12:45 pm
Hey guys,
Name's Jon and I'm an engineering student at the University of Windsor. I'm new to the forvm but Ive been training for the last 3 years to get ahead in football. Since I've had to quit the University team I've dedicated myself to bodybuilding, (and I still haven't started to miss the gridiron).

Hermpro40
09-23-07, 7:25 pm
What's up guys, I'm in the good ole state of Texas (Baytown). I've been in Iron lifestyle for 18 yrs.Took a couple of years off to start a business and now as of last Jan. I'm back and I'm just now getting my wind back to make another big change. I'm presently 5'6" 220 around 13%. I have missed my muscles being sore after every workout, not from the one I finished but the one I did two day before. I have craved the pain, o the good pain from doing the heavy movements (complete movements) As I have said now I'm back. I long to be a Freak, an outcast, that is both revered and admired. Stay strong and go deep. I look foreward to a great new day. To all my bretherin
LET"S GROW BIG

Prototype
09-24-07, 8:57 am
whats up fellas, my name is aramis i work for a bmw dealership as a parts advisor. im 5"10 230 ive been in the game 5 yrs im looking foward to meeting
and learning from all of you. its nice to have a place like this it my new home.

MassMonster
09-24-07, 11:41 am
welcome everyone, learn as much as u can...

Jdills
09-24-07, 2:05 pm
Yo guys,

Imma Mtn beast, whos been slumbering in the mtns of NC. My start was when i played rugby on the coast, and i moved back home where i belong. I went into a workout hibernation, for a solid year or little more. Became a fat flabby beast. Now i seek my revenge and place in this world as a new breed of animal just waiting. Its good to be back in the game.

Fireberg
09-24-07, 4:17 pm
Hey fellas my first post to the FORVM. In the Oklahoma City area and ready to get all of Animals products in my system. Looking forward to learning from the expert posts.

Currently using Animal paks, N2 shakes, creatine and protein shakes.

Later
Berg

Lunatic001
09-24-07, 5:12 pm
Glad to join the brotherhood. I live in the southern most part of CA. My life is simple, lifting and family. This area does not provide many people who understand what we do and why we do it so support is hard to find here. I have been lifting for 2.5 years. I am always looking for support and/or provide support to others who understand what we do. I am looking forward to learning better methods/techniques and advice to improve my training.

alecto42
09-24-07, 5:13 pm
where abouts in Socal do you reside? I live in Orange County.

JRVega
09-24-07, 7:24 pm
I'm 24 and from Mexico, just couple of hours south of the US border. Been taking the gym seriously for about 6 months now and I've never felt better. The whole time i just think about the next workout and Im determined to reach and exceed my goals. I hope I can get as much help from everybody here as well as share insights about my personal experience and progress.

Vega

Gymratfwp
09-24-07, 11:07 pm
Hey y'all, I am new to this forum but have been visiting this website since I was in high school way back in 2003...I am from Southern Maryland and in the Army, but right now I am a senior going to school up here in New York at West Point...I have been involved in competitive power lifting on the collegiate level for the past 3 years. Really looking forward to making a lot of progress this year. I love this sport more than just about anything; and I don't let anything get in the way of my training...or eating for that matter...can't wait till our first competition of the year coming up in November.

Looking forward to learning as much as I can from y'all.

-ward.

BadBoyBilly
09-24-07, 11:19 pm
Hey guys just joined the forum and I've been using the Pak and Stak2 products roughly for a month now and I think they are great products. I've noticed major differences in my energy levels and strength.

Since I really liked the products, website has a ton of information, I'd thought I'd join the forum to talk with fellow Animal users!

I've been lifting weights since my late teens and I'm now 25. I got introduced to Universal Nutritions products by my coworker. I saw him taking a shitload of pills one day at work and I asked him what the hell he was doing. Once he told me what it was I was hooked on doing research about the product.

I remember the first day when I took Pak, and Stak2. The week before I was away on vacation so I wasn't able to work out. The night before I went to the gym I was up pretty late. So in the morning I took the Pak, and 30 mins before my workout I took the stak2. Ok considering I took a week off, and I was sleep deprived. I was lifting slightly heavier somehow. Right then and there I knew these prodcuts were legit.

I just ordered my next round of suppliments. I'm going to take a Pak in the morning, Stak2 30 mins before lifting, and Nitro G pwo which will be followed by my Whey isolate shake. Hope to put on some quality weight.

jarhead316
09-25-07, 12:46 pm
Hey, im glad to be apart of the forum...been training for 4 years and i am heavily into powerlifting

jbv
09-25-07, 5:51 pm
name's jb. footballer turned bodybuilder. "retired" for now from competition but never say never. nice to know there's still a hardcore, no bs lifestyle and attitude out there. peace and blessings to you all.

Sink
09-25-07, 8:04 pm
Yo brothers, name is Sink, recently relocated to Montreal, QC. Im excited to give my input but more so to learn from all of those who have more experience and knowledge than me. Its a journey everyone takes alone but im more confident now with an army supporting the same thing, standing behind me.

Mule
09-25-07, 9:24 pm
Whats up everyone, I live in Upstate New York and I am a powerlifter. I use Animal products and decided to join the F O R V M, because of the no bull attitude towards everything.

Mule.

sinister
09-25-07, 9:31 pm
what's up everyone in ironville.the name's sinister been in the game on and off for the past 4 yrs.im currently staying in new england and workout at the local gym here.im 6ft tall and weigh 260lbs with 20% bf.i train natural and consider myself to be in decent shape.i look forward to learning from everyone on this site and maybe helping somebody along the way.this is more than a hobby for me its my passion.go big or go home!

Giant Killer
09-25-07, 9:32 pm
What up fellas? Welcome to the FORVM.

Respect & Honor.

willyj
09-25-07, 9:37 pm
wat up fellas, names willy, live in aus. been trainin bit over 2 years. looking into competing in powerlifting. peace

Kalle Amark
09-26-07, 8:32 am
S`up dudes and dudetts.

Im a young Animal from Sweden, 19years old.
Bin in to this Lifestyle for awile now and i love it, wouldent trad it for anyting!

the unit
09-26-07, 2:01 pm
What up guys! Been a member for a while just never put shit in here before. Im the unit from Kansas, been playin the iron game off and on for quite some time now since high shool i guess. Ready to go for the long haul now. Current stats 5'11 235 goin for a good cut right now. Goal 200-205lbs then gonna hit a hard bulking cycle. later fellas

Lift405
09-26-07, 8:47 pm
Hey guys,

I just wanted to say hi. I 've visited the sight for a few months and decided to join.

I' ve been lifting for about 4 years. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Peace.

wesleycasey
09-26-07, 11:54 pm
Hows it goin guys and gals........im new here im 21 im 6'0 250lbs got 16 1/4 inch arms ....nothing grand im also fat...im not all cut up and things so im thinking they may shrink a bit when i drop some weight ....a little bit of my background to know why im here im currently a 911 dispatcher we sit and talk on the phone and radios and eat and im seeking employment with the police dept here and i have the job PENDING i pass the physical agilities test so ive been dieting and working out like a BEAST for the past month and am actually seeing improvements and quite frankly its addicting as hell.....i wanna drop some weight and get fit and get healthy i been a non smoker now for a month and my energy level has tripled already and i jus ordered some of the PAK cause im dieting i know my muscles arent gettin everything they need and im trying my damndest and believe it or not my arms are growing when i started they were just 16 inches but i been reading on here for a while and viewing alot of pics and EVERYONE on here has impressed me so keep up the great work guys i look up to people like you that have such a commitment to your bodies GREAT Job and im in the process of becoming one of you and i understand it jus dont happen over night !!! thanx for any future help and suggestions and i dont know that much but ill give it my all if i have any input for you as well ......thanx again..............wes