PDA

View Full Version : Yo Fellas, Introduce Yourself...

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

J-Dawg
01-08-07, 11:24 am
Hey fellas welcome to The Forvm at Animalpak.com. Start off by telling us something about yourself—what you do, your interests, how you got into this game... Something that will give us insight into who you are.

Here's the lowdown on J-Dawg...
My role in The Forvm will be kinda like a captain. If you have any issues or problems that you run into, any questions, start with The Henchmen and work your way up to The Watchmen. If you still have a problem, get in touch with me.

For me it is a great honor to be a part of such a noble undertaking. I'm proud of every member of The Legion who make up this great forum, this place we call home, The Forvm.

Kdog
01-08-07, 11:28 am
Sup fellas! Kdog from the StL... Been training for about 4 years. Done 4 shows, 1 victory. Getting ready for my 1st national qualifier in July... It is far away, but I think about it EVERYDAY! Anyway, hope to learn and contribute... later bros!

ghost
01-08-07, 11:31 am
whats happenin brothers. i live just outside of detroit..i work for the state doing WIC. i got into lifting bc of a friend of mine in college. only been in the game for about 6 years. always looking for better methods/advice/techniques that i can utilise to improve my style.

this site has been more than invaluable. Live the life brothers.

lecter
01-08-07, 11:31 am
Howdy all and thanks for the warm welcome!!

I've been in good shape almost all my life and at age 39 decided to get a little more serious about things. So, here I am at just 41 and I'm feeling great!!

I run a small translation business (among other things) and currently reside in Germany after spending (on/off) 27 years in France (I'm American though ;) )

Look forward to getting to know y'all...

Peace

determined
01-08-07, 11:34 am
Today was leg day, I've thought about it all day since I left the gym. Every time I get up and every time I set down. I am reminded of what I have done.

Today I broke 1000 pounds on the leg press for reps. To alot of people this may not be much. To me it is one goal reached.

Looking forward to tommorow.

Rotlex
01-08-07, 11:35 am
Howdy all....,

Just saying hello from here in PA. Nice site you have setup, and GREAT to see some forums finally here! :)

Little about me? 39 years old, currently 215lbs at somewhere around 13%. Training, seriously at least, for the past 2 years. Future goals? Size and Strength. Considering that 3 years ago, I weighed in at a whopping 300lbs, eh, I have to make sure the size doesn't come back TOO quickly, LOL.

Anyway, glad to be here, and hope to participate as often as possible.

Later all.

ldskenpo
01-08-07, 11:39 am
I am 33 yrs old, a Drill Sergeant in ITB down in FT Benning, been lifting seriously about 6 months now after a long time away, weigh in at 243 now adays, want to get back up to 260-270, looking forward to this forum tried others and was not too excited.

propstm
01-08-07, 11:45 am
Just saying "hi" for now.

The stats:
WEIGHT: 125lbs <--- Get bigger!

What's there to know about me? Well for one, it's the new year 2007, and i'm pissed. The reason is simple, I worked my butt off over the summer but being a college student, money ain't easy to come buy and schedules are crazy. I woke up sometime over holiday break just plain pissed because I'd realized I'd let my hard earned gains get away from me over the past semester.

What's important? That starting today I'm taking that back. First day of the winter semester. I'm taking my body back and making it the temple it should be. Each day I should be bigger than the day before.

Mass gains will be the name of the game for me this year, and i'm going to be telling you guys how it's going, and i'm going to be looking to everyone here to help me out.

Vengeance
01-08-07, 11:57 am
What's up fellas? Name's Vengeance, 6'4" 260lbs. 23 years old. Started bodybuilding seriously about 2 years ago. I've competed twice. Placed 7th my first go round and 4th in my first open level show. Trying to make it to 300 before I decide to lean down for my next competition.

Mr.Totality
01-08-07, 11:58 am
Just saying a quick hello here from PA. Originally from "Strong Island". Been lifting 18 years, and at 30 still my wife calls the iron game my mistress. In terms of goals, I got just over 9 years till I can enter the Master's Division in Power Lifting. Still time to keep the training hard and furious.

PowerfulWarrior
01-08-07, 11:59 am
My name is Kellen which means Powerful Warrior in Ireland. I am 23 years old and have played sports all my life. Lifting has been the major contributor to my success. I am now out of college and taking my training to a new level. I am currently 205 lbs. and 15% bf. I am just about to start a 3 month heavy lifting/bulking up stage. If anyone has any helpful tips feel free to let me know. Hopefully the warrior inside will help me live up to my namesake!

The animal website has been a great motivator and there products are great too. I am sure this forum will just be another great contribution from the Animal Pak team!

Hercules
01-08-07, 12:00 pm
I'm a 29-year-old middle school science teacher (8th grade). I'm 6'0", at about 205 + or - now, and ~8% bodyfat. I started lifting in high school and continued in college. After that I got lazy and stick-thin. I got back into it in 2001, but went through a rough divorce in 2003 that left me without my weight eqipment. I've been training consistantly now since October 2005 and all the weight and strength I lost before I've gained back plus some. My goals for this year are:
DL - 500lbs
Bench - 380lbs
Squat - 455lbs

Yeah, not impressive to most but I'm not talking about you. A skinny, long-limbed guy like me won't be competing in the next StrongMan competition.

Arbalest
01-08-07, 12:06 pm
Whatsup? I'm Trevor. 22. i live in Olathe (KansasCity), KS. Been lifting since 2003 when I got out of highschool, haven't looked back.

I weigh right now 185-190 hovering @ 13% trying to put on as much mass as i can on a 5'6" frame and stay @ 180-185 while being strong as hell!

Not easy though... being half-filipino and half-german, i look @ weight and i grow. lol

Bench: 285
Squat: 365 <-- definitely more, but i do squats last... guess i'll have to do it first sometime.
DL: 455 <-- i tore my hamstring on that pull, but i got it up! lmao (still recuperating from that, so no leg work for me)

Freak
01-08-07, 12:07 pm
Just another fella looking to make improvements day in and day out. Is there anything else? Fuck no.

mikeyp226
01-08-07, 12:10 pm
Yo fellas, mikeyp here...been lifting for about 9 years...currently I'm a PHD student soon to be Dr. Mikeyp....thats just my day job the real fun comes at night and in the morning with my workouts...always looking for new circuits or training ideas...later

Thorgrym
01-08-07, 12:12 pm
Hi, names Chris. I live in Montreal, Canada.

I got in bodybuilding a long time ago when I was 15. Got into shit doing stupid things when I was young and as luck would have it I got to meet someone that changed my life. On and off since that time I have dabbled in the gym or at friends houses with weights. I decided a few years back to give the gym more time and devotion.

At present Im 29 years old, weighing 235 with more bodyfat then I care to admit. Im coming off a shitty yeqar for training. I was working 2 jobs with opposite schedules for a year straight and loss the energy to train (cant train on 1 hours sleep for fuck sake). I also pinched my ulnar nerve in my right elbow and had to do physio to get it back to normal for the most part. Worked as a doorman in a night club and dislocated my right pinky knuckle just below the wrist.

Needless to say all that shit is over and done with and Im really excited to get back to training. Its been 2 weeks and the pain is back to the normal dull throb when I train legs, so its all good from here on in.

Main goal for the year is to lose some bodyfat and regain some of my lost strength and size (I havent weighed less than 200 pounds since I was 16). Currently leg pressing 900 for 15+ reps. Im figuring another couple weeks Ill break 1000 and head back on up to 1250 within a couple of months of solid eating and sleep.

Enough of the blathering crap for now, gotta eat. Catch you all later and thanks for having me here, really lookin forward to getting to know y'all!~

Thor

moose
01-08-07, 12:14 pm
im 22, 5'8'' . i started cutting jan 1st, i was bulking for most of 06. ive been serious since feb of 06 but i lifted in high school for sports. i played football, baseball and i wrestled. i like team sports but being one on one on a mat for the longest six mins of your life, thats were you become a man. anyways, i started at 165 in feb and got up to 210 in dec and was around 12-15%bf. i wanna cut down to the single digits for spring break and summer. i wanna someday get up to 240-250 and compete but untill then im gonna be layin the foundation. i also still wanna follow my wrestlin dreams and try out for the airforce team.

Crzylizard
01-08-07, 12:14 pm
Most people call me J, quick and simple, right?

I'm 25, livin' in the burbs of DC. I've been lifting solid for 4 years, but was off and on since HS. I'l not the biggest dude ever, but not the smallest either. MY goals? Being able to lift anyhting in my way, and being that guy that everyone is scared of/ looks at while running through the streets

smalls
01-08-07, 12:20 pm
Smalls here on the left coast. Up in the NW, just finished my bachelors degree from Oregon State. Getting into Personal Training for that coin needed to pay the bills. Speed, agility, and power are also some speciality skills I work with. Now that I'm out, I wanna put on that last 10 lbs that has been haunting me for 3 years now. I'm around brothers, and this is where you find me.

The_Stig
01-08-07, 12:25 pm
Hi all, names Tom, currently living in good ol' england!
i turned 19 in december and have been training just over 3 years, but 2 years more seriously. im currently studying aerospace engineering but also work at a gym where i train at. i started weight training at about 12st, and currently weigh 18st 8lbs, hitting 20st at my peak! thats why im currently about to start cutting up and hoping to maintain my size i managed to pack on when bulking up so ill be experimenting with diet, supplements and hope to let share my progress on the best forum around bodybui..only messing, rite here at the AnimalPak way of life. im completely natural and i think the most potent substance ive taken is a nesquik/whey shake! looking for some more serious size this year tho, but also looking to drop some bodyfat levels, so excited about this new forum and cant wait to start sharing and learning and seeing wot the rest of my iron brothers can shed light on for us, nice to meet ya'll and look forward to crossing paths soon, peace.

Universal Rep
01-08-07, 12:32 pm
Universal Rep here... Those of you from other forums might know me. Glad to be here.

IRBS
01-08-07, 12:36 pm
What up.

I'm Will from Huntsville, AL, 25 years old (almost), 6'3" 235lbs. I've been lifting for about 6 years, seriously for about 2-3. At 18 years old I was 6'3" 185ish. Before Xmas break I was at almost 250lbs around 17% bodyfat. Gained about 25lbs over the last year. I've really been sucessful packing it on it seems.

I'm in a cutting phase right now, down to around 235lbs from the New Years 250lbs. My goal was 225, but I am going to lower that to around 215 I think.

I've been doing a mostly powerlifting/strongman type workout for the last 2 or 3 months. So switching over to a Bodybuilding workout is a nice change for me. A BB type workout is what I am most familiar with. The change was simply to pack on strength and mass....it worked.

A.Kat
01-08-07, 12:36 pm
Hi all.
My name is Ted I live in Gdansk, Poland.

It’s hard to talk about me fellas…Well I’m here just to learn and share knowledge with all of you guys u had chosen the same path as me…

..so let’s go do it great!!

Freakshow
01-08-07, 12:49 pm
Just saying "hi" for now.

The stats:
WEIGHT: 125lbs <--- Get bigger!

What's there to know about me? Well for one, it's the new year 2007, and i'm pissed. The reason is simple, I worked my butt off over the summer but being a college student, money ain't easy to come buy and schedules are crazy. I woke up sometime over holiday break just plain pissed because I'd realized I'd let my hard earned gains get away from me over the past semester.

What's important? That starting today I'm taking that back. First day of the winter semester. I'm taking my body back and making it the temple it should be. Each day I should be bigger than the day before.

Mass gains will be the name of the game for me this year, and i'm going to be telling you guys how it's going, and i'm going to be looking to everyone here to help me out.

I can relate to everything you just said. Sounds like you got a good head on your shoulders though, so you should do fine. Good luck to you in the gym and in the classroom, and keep us updated with your progress. Freakshow

alkalineman
01-08-07, 12:50 pm
My name is Kevin Beck. I am 224 (around 30% bodyfat) and 19 years old from Florida. I have had a stutter since I was about 7 that really sucks. I think that I started bodybuilding because I lacked in the talking department and I was always really fat and made fun of. So I decided to get in shape, and lost about 60 pounds from working out and cardio. This wasn't bodybuilding though. I started losing weight to impress my future girlfriend. After I had my girlfriend it evolved into the monster called bodybuilding. I didn't want to be thin anymore, I wanted to get big and have subcutaneous veins. Well I got the big part down. For the past couple years bodybuilding has been my 24/7, it's all I think about. What I'm going to eat tomorrow, exactly down to the gram. What I'm going to lift and how I'm going to grow the next day. Other than that I hang out with my girlfriend, play the guitar, go to college, go to work, and occasionally play computer games.

Freakshow
01-08-07, 12:50 pm
Universal Rep here... Those of you from other forums might know me. Glad to be here.

Ahh, another familiar face. Good to have you hear bro.

deeder
01-08-07, 12:53 pm
Hey guys,
I'm a 20 year old powerlifter. I did my first competition Oct. 2006 and I'm hooked! I qualified for nationals in November and will be heading to Dartmouth, Nova Scotia at the end of March.

This site has some of the most inspiring writing I've ever seen! Keep up the good work!

Vanity
01-08-07, 12:53 pm
What's up brother's! Name is J currently livin in Texas. More to come later, gotta go train!

Wasteland
01-08-07, 12:55 pm
Hi all, names Tom, currently living in good ol' england!
i turned 19 in december and have been training just over 3 years, but 2 years more seriously. im currently studying aerospace engineering but also work at a gym where i train at. i started weight training at about 12st, and currently weigh 18st 8lbs, hitting 20st at my peak! thats why im currently about to start cutting up and hoping to maintain my size i managed to pack on when bulking up so ill be experimenting with diet, supplements and hope to let share my progress on the best forum around bodybui..only messing, rite here at the AnimalPak way of life. im completely natural and i think the most potent substance ive taken is a nesquik/whey shake! looking for some more serious size this year tho, but also looking to drop some bodyfat levels, so excited about this new forum and cant wait to start sharing and learning and seeing wot the rest of my iron brothers can shed light on for us, nice to meet ya'll and look forward to crossing paths soon, peace.

Yo Stig, welcome... Any hardcore gyms near you?

LegDay_UKIGS
01-08-07, 12:56 pm
Hey Guys... A little about me...
Age 23, born and raised in RI. Living in VA witht he wife and kids. I'm active duty navy on deployment right now to the Arabian Gulf. I've been hitting it hard since the day before we left for cruise. Weakest area : Chest... Strongest: Legs. any chest pointers will be taken.
-Chris

G Diesel
01-08-07, 1:02 pm
G Diesel... Power bodybuilder, poet warrior, auteur, entrepreneur, idealist.

Experience: Training for 13 years, seriously for 10. Writer at Animalpak.com for @ 3 years.

Stats: 28 years old, 5'11", 252 lbs and growing, approx 15% bf.
Feats of Strength (Subject to increase regularly):
Bench: 225 x 30, 315 x 14, 430 x 1
Incline Barbell Press: 315 x 8
Squat: 225 x 45, 545 x 5
Hack Squat: 6 plates x 6 reps
Barbell Row: 375 x 5
Deadlifts: 515 x 2
DB Shoulder Press: 125s x 7
Seated Military Press: 295 x 1
Behind the Neck Press: 225 x 10

Training split: 4 days a week: 2 on 2 off, 2 on 1 off. Back/calves, Legs, Chest/bis/abs, Delts/tris/calves.

Diet: 300-400g protein daily, 5000+ kcals daily. Semi-clean (depending on the day).

Supplements: Pak, Pump, Nitro, Nitro G, BCAA Stack, N1-T, NOX3, Stak2, Specialized Protein for Lean Mass, Real Gains, Uni-Liver.

Interests: Politics, film, baseball, basketball, football, hip-hop music, history.

Favorite TV Shows: The Wire, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Da Ali G Show, Seinfeld, The Sopranos, Entourage, South Park, Hardball, The Daily Show, Mythbusters, Man Vs. Wild, Homicide: Life on the Streets, The Shield.

Goals: World domination. Achieving the perfect balance between intellect, body and spirit. Constant learning and improvement. Building my ideal physique. Being the best man I can be. To never quit.

Peace, G

Maharg
01-08-07, 1:09 pm
Hey all its the youngster.
My name is Michael and I am 16 in a couple of days 17. I got into body building cuz i wanted to lose weight for wrestling and to see if i could drop a weight class. Well I dropped the wrestling and started hitting the gym with my da who has been lifting for the past 20+ years. And i am sure that i will catch some crap for being so young on this website but so show i am serious i have been lifting hard since i was 15. I am currently 205 at about 17% bodyfat and training on a 3 day split.
Lifts: (I never do max outs to much chance for injury)
Bench: 250 for 8
Squat:405 for 6
deadlift:345 for 4
legpress 950 for 11

I hope to see all guys around here. And keep in mind i just want to get big like the rest of you.

Big Wides
01-08-07, 1:19 pm
just here to say hi and am looking for any tips to improve in the powerlifting/olympic training area. i'm 23 and looking to improve in all lifts

G Diesel
01-08-07, 1:20 pm
I have been lifting for about 6-7 years and I can't break 200 on the bench press. I think I am doing something wrong.

Take this over to the training section and we'll get ya set straight alkaline. And that is a promise. Peace, G

Universal Rep
01-08-07, 1:21 pm
Ahh, another familiar face. Good to have you hear bro.

Likewise...

G Diesel
01-08-07, 1:22 pm
My name is Michael and I am 16 in a couple of days 17. I got into body building cuz i wanted to lose weight for wrestling and to see if i could drop a weight class. Well I dropped the wrestling and started hitting the gym with my da who has been lifting for the past 20+ years. And i am sure that i will catch some crap for being so young on this website but so show i am serious i have been lifting hard since i was 15. I am currently 205 at about 17% bodyfat and training on a 3 day split.
legpress 950 for 11

I hope to see all guys around here. And keep in mind i just want to get big like the rest of you.

Nice lifts bro, especially for your age. Props. You are way ahead of the curve. Keep bangin' away and eventually you'll be a monster. Peace, G

IWANNAGROW
01-08-07, 1:28 pm
Whats goin on, Im a 20 yr old colllege student and college athlete, i play baseball. I am enthused with the body. I can't look at a person without thinking bout how they are put together. I like to lift, i like to talk about lifting, i like to learn about lifting. This seems like a fitting place for that. Name says it I WANNA GROW!!!!

IronGreek
01-08-07, 1:38 pm
Nick

Former NYC EMT for 3 years
Lifting for a about 3 years
5'10 180lbs

livin and workin in manhattan... best place on earth

loyal to this site for well over a year now

axp817
01-08-07, 1:43 pm
Hi,
I live in Southern New England and have been seriously training for the last 2 years. Have been an Animal follower since I started.

My main goals are extreme functional strength and maximal size, while staying natural.

I am a follower of the likes of Mike Mentzer, Stuart McRoberts, Randall Strossen, Jon Pall Sigmarsson (and all the other strongmen), and have immense respect for all strength athletes (BBers, Powerlifters, Strongmen) who put their heart and soul into the sport.

I am also very impressed by the way Animal is handling this forum (being a strong Second Amendment supporter and an avid firearms enthusiast, I am used to some scrutiny in forum registration and strict forum behavior rules on those forums).

Looking forward to learning a lot from everyone here, and sharing whatever little I have learned so far.

Thanks,
axp817

p.s. Kellen, Good to see someone from my neck of the woods.

G Diesel
01-08-07, 1:51 pm
My main goals are extreme functional strength and maximal size, while staying natural.

I am a follower of the likes of Mike Mentzer, Stuart McRoberts, Randall Strossen, Jon Pall Sigmarsson (and all the other strongmen), and have immense respect for all strength athletes (BBers, Powerlifters, Strongmen) who put their heart and soul into the sport.

Good stuff bro... Welcome aboard. Peace, G

D-Bomb
01-08-07, 1:53 pm
My name is Kevin Beck. I am 224 (around 30% bodyfat) and 19 years old from Florida. I have had a stutter since I was about 7 that really sucks. I think that I started bodybuilding because I lacked in the talking department and I was always really fat and made fun of. So I decided to get in shape, and lost about 60 pounds from working out and cardio. This wasn't bodybuilding though. I started losing weight to impress my future girlfriend. After I had my girlfriend it evolved into the monster called bodybuilding. I didn't want to be thin anymore, I wanted to get big and have subcutaneous veins. Well I got the big part down. For the past couple years bodybuilding has been my 24/7, it's all I think about. What I'm going to eat tomorrow, exactly down to the gram. What I'm going to lift and how I'm going to grow the next day. Other than that I hang out with my girlfriend, play the guitar, go to college, go to work, and occasionally play computer games.

hey bro welcome.
like-wise i also started off this adventure overweight and not liking it one bit.
it is good to have something one can call their own. something they are in control over.
and no problem with the social scene thats cool.
make 2007 the year to stay big and get ripped.

Hey guys,
I'm a 20 year old powerlifter. I did my first competition Oct. 2006 and I'm hooked! I qualified for nationals in November and will be heading to Dartmouth, Nova Scotia at the end of March.

This site has some of the most inspiring writing I've ever seen! Keep up the good work!

awesome good to see power lifters here love the idea of lifting weights which in the mind you think cannot be lifted.
you qualified? damn. sounds good dude.

look forward to hearing big things from you train ultra hard.

What's up brother's! Name is J currently livin in Texas. More to come later, gotta go train!

always listening to brothers. make sure its a good one.

Hey Guys... A little about me...
Age 23, born and raised in RI. Living in VA with the wife and kids. I'm active duty navy on deployment right now to the Arabian Gulf. I've been hitting it hard since the day before we left for cruise. Weakest area : Chest... Strongest: Legs. any chest pointers will be taken.
-Chris

i am in the same boat so to speak my chest gotta come up big time. make it happen!

My name is Michael and I am 16 in a couple of days 17. I got into body building cuz i wanted to lose weight for wrestling and to see if i could drop a weight class. Well I dropped the wrestling and started hitting the gym with my dad who has been lifting for the past 20+ years. And i am sure that i will catch some crap for being so young on this website but so show i am serious i have been lifting hard since i was 15. I am currently 205 at about 17% bodyfat and training on a 3 day split.
legpress 950 for 11

AGE is not a factor on here. this is a site which is a timeless era of veterans and young guns looking to find their place in this great sport of ours. if we all respect each other we will all grow as individuals and as a whole.
you are damn strong for your age you better keep it up brother.

just here to say hi and am looking for any tips to improve in the powerlifting/olympic training area. i'm 23 and looking to improve in all lifts

nice, been adding a few of the olympic lifts into my own routine lately. will be good to hear from you.

Whats goin on, Im a 20 yr old colllege student and college athlete, i play baseball. I am enthused with the body. I can't look at a person without thinking bout how they are put together. I like to lift, i like to talk about lifting, i like to learn about lifting. This seems like a fitting place for that. Name says it I WANNA GROW!!!!

definitely sounds like me, all i talk about is bodybuilding, health etc.

The_Stig
01-08-07, 1:53 pm
Sup wasteland..yer the gym i work at is probably the most hardcore gym in the area..only 2 pieces of cardio with dust on them! fairly heavyweight gym, 155lb dumbbells, enough plates for a 1200+lb leg press, squat rack, smith press, useful shit, looking for somewhere which opens earlier for me tho, wanna get my training down before college, where abouts u based? later.

Toni69
01-08-07, 2:00 pm
Hello,

I wonder if I am the only chica here..but I will give this a shot anyway. My name is toni, born and raised in Bklyn, NY. I currently reside in the UK and have competed in 2 shows here. I consider myself a serious lifter and am pretty strong for my size. Being 5"1, 112 lbs, my max bench is 175, my max deadlift (so far), is 185, squats w/ 185. So, I think its fair enough to say I can keep up with the testosterone here.

I do have questions regarding leg training. For some reason, my legs, as thick and hard as they are when I am not dieting, never get shredded for a show. They get cut...but not nearly as cut as my upper body gets.
I want to do an NPC show and need to get this issue resolved. Any advice from you serious lifters? I know you all train legs hard right?

RedIron 392
01-08-07, 2:08 pm
Mike here and I live out in the sticks in Southern Illinois. I'll be 58 in 19 days. I train DC style. 5' 9", 210 and need to drop 8. I love to fish. Hockey and baseball rule so far as sports go. My goals are to get as big as I can with what I have to work with and to team up with the Nature Boy and kick RKO's ass! Just got back into lifting a year ago after three years off with a dislocated shoulder. I live alone with my cat and I'm not much of a talker. Time to go to the gym.

Later

Universal Rep
01-08-07, 2:14 pm
Mike here and I live out in the sticks in Southern Illinois. I'll be 58 in 19 days. I train DC style. 5' 9", 210 and need to drop 8. I love to fish. Hockey and baseball rule so far as sports go. My goals are to get as big as I can with what I have to work with and to team up with the Nature Boy and kick RKO's ass! Just got back into lifting a year ago after three years off with a dislocated shoulder. I live alone with my cat and I'm not much of a talker. Time to go to the gym.

Later

Good to see ya round these parts Red. Welcome aboard.

D-Bomb
01-08-07, 2:20 pm
Hello,

I wonder if I am the only chica here..but I will give this a shot anyway. My name is toni, born and raised in Bklyn, NY. I currently reside in the UK and have competed in 2 shows here. I consider myself a serious lifter and am pretty strong for my size. Being 5"1, 112 lbs, my max bench is 175, my max deadlift (so far), is 185, squats w/ 185. So, I think its fair enough to say I can keep up with the testosterone here.

I do have questions regarding leg training. For some reason, my legs, as thick and hard as they are when I am not dieting, never get shredded for a show. They get cut...but not nearly as cut as my upper body gets.
I want to do an NPC show and need to get this issue resolved. Any advice from you serious lifters? I know you all train legs hard right?

all are welcome to observe chat talk shop.
you are indeed strong for your weight.

what bodyfat do you usually hit for your shows?
it may be possible that you may need to build your legs a bit thicker than they are and just to try dry out your body as much as possible so your left with only muscle.
but for that answer you need a seasoned Vet.

Kain
01-08-07, 2:27 pm
Weight: 205
Bench: 365
Squat: 495
Deadlift: 550

Yo brothers, good to see so many of you here. Ive been training seriously for three years now. Played around with weights my whole life, didnt even scratch the surface till now. Ive done four shows, coming up on my fifth in March. I will take any knowledge you guys dish out and put it to good use. later brothers.

Cheko
01-08-07, 3:08 pm
Yo All,
Cheko outta Cleveland, Ohio.
- Older Lifter: 44 @ 240lbs
2006 stats:
* 350 Bench
* 500 Squat
* 500 Deadlift (Sumo)

Without a doubt Animal products and their web site wisdom is the best “spotter” on the planet!!

Freak
01-08-07, 3:12 pm
Weight: 205
Bench: 365
Squat: 495
Deadlift: 550

Yo brothers, good to see so many of you here. Ive been training seriously for three years now. Played around with weights my whole life, didnt even scratch the surface till now. Ive done four shows, coming up on my fifth in March. I will take any knowledge you guys dish out and put it to good use. later brothers.

Good luck on the fifth bro.. You should keep a training or diet log to keep all of us up to date on your progress.

Freakshow
01-08-07, 3:15 pm
Whats up fellas?

My name is Josh, a.k.a FreakShow. I have been a Animal "user" for over 2 years now, and I have never looked back.

I started lifting seriously my sophmore year in high school for my football team. I started using Animal Pak when I was 17 years old and I have continued to add Animal and Universal supplements my regemin with great success. Soon after using these supplements, I found AnimalPak.com and I was stoked that I had finally found a supplement company that was a no-frills, no bull-shit, all business company.

I grew up in northen Indiana, in both Fort Wayne and South Bend to be specific. Now, I am a undergraduate student at Texas A&M University, and I am working towards a walk-on posistion and hopefully a scholarship on the team.

I am currently using Animal Pak (Using for 2.5 yrs), Animal Nitro (my favorite supplement), Animal Pump (the ONLY creatine I will use), Animal Flex, and Animal Stak 2, Real Gains, and Ultra Iso Whey, and I have found great success with all of them.

My current lifts are in my signature, along with my goals that I have for the end of 2006. I am proud of were I have come with my strength and core lifts, but I still have a long way to go.

Some of my hobbies include, lifting, playing football, watching football (Notre Dame ball), shootin' hoops, cooking, spending w/ my family, and of course, going out with my lady.

I am looking forward to working here on the forums and giving advice about training, diet, and supplementation. I am really excited to be part of the Animal family.

Favorite TV Shows: Prison Break, Family Guy, Miami Ink, Monster Garage, That 70's Show, 24, The Sopranos, Entourage

Favorite Movie: Lethal Weapon 1-4

"Favorite" Diet Food: Chicken over brown rice with asparagus and onions

Favorite Cheat Food: Taco Bell

I think that covers me in general. If anybody has any questions for me, just shoot me a PM and I will be happy to answer. FreakShow

TheOak_akl
01-08-07, 3:26 pm
whats going on brothers,
My name is Jake and I am down here in El Paso, Texas. Right now Im just a college student trying to live my life the best way i know how. Once i graduate i am looking to get into law enforcement. My main supps are M-Stak, Pak, Nitro. Ive been at this game for about 2 yrs, living it day and night and can actually say that i found a home here with the animal brotherhood. Its hard to "fit in" with everyone when their main goal is to get smashed on the weekends, while yours is to hit that lift you have been dreaming about all week, so its nice to find a place where i belong. Thank you. I look forward to learning and progressing with y'alls help.

dodos
01-08-07, 3:27 pm
Hi, I'm dodos. I live in Poland. I'm admin on polish forum on animalpak.pl ;)
greetz

Ryan
01-08-07, 3:32 pm
Whats up, the names Ryan. Been in the game seriously for about 2 years now. I'm in high school and I'm a linebacker for my football team.

TheDeliverator
01-08-07, 3:42 pm
I'm Dan, I'm a competitive powerlifter (in the APF). I currently train, compete and represent the Iron Gladiator crew (lead by Brent Mikesell). If all ends well this season, I will have my first Elite total in the 242's, at only 20 years old.

I live on Animal Paks, and have for quite a while.

No more sissy vitamins from Costco for me.

ironWarrior417
01-08-07, 3:45 pm
Hey guys, feels great to be here. Been in Northern OH for my whole life (only 19 years though) and been lifting seriously for a little over a year now. I'm still pretty wet behind the ears and animalpak.com has kept me going when I started to get down. This is gonna be one helluva ride!

Wasteland
01-08-07, 3:46 pm
I'm Dan, I'm a competitive powerlifter (in the APF). I currently train, compete and represent the Iron Gladiator crew (lead by Brent Mikesell). If all ends well this season, I will have my first Elite total in the 242's, at only 20 years old.

I live on Animal Paks, and have for quite a while.

No more sissy vitamins from Costco for me.

Awesome. Always good to have serious competitors here to share their knowledge.

MobiusRenoire
01-08-07, 3:52 pm
Hello all, Mobius here.

I'm 23, married, livin' in Ohio, USA working as a Database Analyst. I'm not here as a bodybuilder but a guy that wants to lose the post-college weight he's gained while putting on some muscle. I enjoy the advice and experience of everyone here however, as it relates not to just bodybuilding but the body itself.

In school, I was 5'10", 220lbs and in good shape. I did karate, lifted and/or ran every day. Now, just a few years later, I'm 267 and I've just got back into a good routine of working out and eating right. Just a month and a half ago, I weighed in at 280lbs and any muscle was well.. "hidden" from the naked eye.

I enjoy the outdoors (hunting, fishing, hiking), video games, movies with friends and more recently, working out. I used to be a bit of a car nut though not so much lately, working on an '86 300zx turbo that I've owned for a few years. I bike a little as well, riding a '90 Suzuki GS500 and a '99 Suzuki GSX-R600.

That's me in a nutshell and I look forward to learning more about lifting, eating, living and the other Animals out there!

RowdyRobby
01-08-07, 3:53 pm
What an honor to be among the Brethren! Im up in the San Jan Is, Wa. I been lifting for a while now, but not seriously until I saw my first Animal Ad. in a Muscle Mag. Turned my lifting world up-side right. I immediatly picked up my first can of Animal Pak. usin ever since!! There are only a handful of fellas on the Island who feel like I feel, like you guys at Animal feel!! We work out in a uninsulated barn between 5 and 6 in the morning, it sure lets us know we are alive!! I look forward.

The Saint
01-08-07, 4:03 pm
Hi Brothers, I'm from montreal, canada, a cop, 42, 185, cut like a shrimp ( the wife booked us on a cruize ship, 27 jan) so I'm concentrating on sit-up and tanning...Training is my way of life (nothing is more important to me).

My Body is my vessel, have an nice journey

Guns 17 3/4

hscrugger
01-08-07, 4:03 pm
brothers,

my name is brennan breeland. i am a ROTC cadet (army) and play rugby at hampden-sydney college in virginia and live in brookhaven, mississippi. i've been lifting seriously for 2 years now and been taking supps since may 06. i'm now on animal cuts and the pak. i work in my gym as a training associate, and if you guys need some answers, ask. this is my new home.

brennan

kuzmin1
01-08-07, 4:06 pm
Whats going on fellas.
My names David
Been training for about a year and a half now. Love bodybuilding and every aspect of it. Hope to learn and contribute to the forum.
Peace

TortureKiller
01-08-07, 4:10 pm
Wasup Bros, I live in Newark DE, and I work for Leisure Fitness. Got into lifting bout 4 and a half years ago. Met up with an older cat that used to compete, started lifting and I've been hooked ever since. Learned bodybuilding the old school way.

Wasteland
01-08-07, 4:46 pm
Whats going on fellas.
My names David
Been training for about a year and a half now. Love bodybuilding and every aspect of it. Hope to learn and contribute to the forum.
Peace

Learning and spreading the knowledge... The cornerstones of this great Forum...

JUGGERNAUT
01-08-07, 5:01 pm
Not much for talking about myself but as far as this job we have here, I can honestly say I have paid my dues in this industry. I'm a certified trainer of more than 20 years self employed. Fitness chain store partner. Designer of equipment and clothing. Had my own line of supplements formulated by me. Studies include nutrition, bio-chem and organic chem. Placed second place in my first two natural bodybuilding competitions (lost to the same guy that juiced and crossed over from open to novice) My first preference is for powerlifting then working specialized movements and smaller groups to failure. I train in a shit hole room but also have a membership to one of those "does my hair still look nice? chains" it's entertaining to say the least but they have all the toys. I'm proud to work with all of you. I lay low until I see a problem on this forum but I can't imagine one worth bitching about with the crew that lives here.

Hulk
01-08-07, 5:09 pm
Yo.

got into to body bulding because I want to push my self to past the limits.

On a path to develop my mind,spirit and body.

Programmer by day.

Bear
01-08-07, 5:15 pm
My name is Alex, AKA Bear. I got the name from my family and I think I earned it. I am 6'4', 257 lbs and am going to be 18 years old on Jan 18th. I have been busting my ass for the past 5 years in this game and things just keep getting better and better. I started in powerlifting for the first year, and got into bodybuilding after. There is no other sport and lifestyle I respect more than bodybuilding.

lionheart
01-08-07, 5:16 pm
Hey brothers,

Lionheart here. Just wanted to introduce myself. I go to school at and workout at the University of Toledo. Been an avid lifter for 10 years, but this is my first intro to bodybuilding. Glad to meet so many high quality men joined together in sweat, blood, tears, and iron.

Freakshow
01-08-07, 5:30 pm
Whats up, the names Ryan. Been in the game seriously for about 2 years now. I'm in high school and I'm a linebacker for my football team.

Linebacker, huh? I played a little linebacker in high school myself. Inside or outside?

Freakshow
01-08-07, 5:30 pm
Hi Brothers, I'm from montreal, canada, a cop, 42, 185, cut like a shrimp ( the wife booked us on a cruize ship, 27 jan) so I'm concentrating on sit-up and tanning...Training is my way of life (nothing is more important to me).

My Body is my vessel, have an nice journey

Guns 17 3/4

Short but sweet...I like it. Welcome

Phil800101
01-08-07, 6:00 pm
Hey everybody,
Phil here. I'm 22 and currently about to start my final semester at the University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. When not at school I reside in the Southwest suburbs of Chicago. I've been lifting on and off since I was 17, but I only started lifting seriously in the fall of 2005 and have been hitting the iron pretty steadily since then. Right now I'm just working on losing fat and gaining some strength. I've come a long way in the past 17 months, and I've learned a lot, but I still have a ways to go and I'm always learning new shit every time I step into the gym. Anyway, I'm looking forward to getting inspiration and tips from these forums (and contributing to them as well), just as I have from all the great stuff on the Animalpak.com site itself.

Big Flanch
01-08-07, 6:05 pm
names jon, some call me big flanch and im workin hard so the name fits. i'm a freshmen in college, workin hard to be an all american on the football field. right now im at 6'3, 240. Tested at the combine and did 20 reps at 225 and ran a 4.6 40. hopefully i can learn some things here and keep bustin my ass to reach my goals

Big Jawn
01-08-07, 6:09 pm
Names Jon as well, from Nova Scotia, living and training in Edmonton, AB. Currently 6'0 and 200lbs, 18 years old. Competitive powerlifter in the CPU (IPF)...this ain't no WPC/WPO we squat to depth baby. Check out my training log in the log section. Pz.

Sgt Rock
01-08-07, 7:10 pm
Whats up fellas? Its Sgt Rock...in the house! Took a bit of a layoff on writing but im back in the swing of things so look for more of my hardcore band of writing coming your way soon! I am a powerlifter, specializing in the deadlift, the mans lift....no good guy, no bad guy, no pussy straps, just you and the weight, not for candy asses....hardcore animals only. I have successfully came back to competing despite suffering TWO...YEAH TWO...PEC TEARS, as well as a partially torn bicep, I wont mention the other injuries. I have been in Sports Illustrated, cover of Monster Muscle, PL USA, Planet Muscle, and my routines have been quoted in some of the top BB mags. I have won the world championships in my weight class numerous times, best thus far of 765 weighing 229, in 2006 I performed at a big Pro Show at the Mullins Center, just outside of Boston, and did 600 for 10 reps, RAW with NO STRAPS, DEAD STOP REPS. I really enjoy helping out everyone that I can, any way that I can. I am a blue collar guy all the way, hard work does pay off! Outside of the gym I enjoy rottweilers, corvettes, hip hop music, the club scene, traveling, and going to as many big events each year as I can, the Arnold being numero uno, for those that don't know I have a BOSTON accent, im not from another country! I look forward to performing for you guys again this year! Holla at me with any questions bros.

Semper Fi
Sgt Rock
USMC

Freakshow
01-08-07, 7:13 pm
Whats up fellas? Its Sgt Rock...in the house! Took a bit of a layoff on writing but im back in the swing of things so look for more of my hardcore band of writing coming your way soon! I am a powerlifter, specializing in the deadlift, the mans lift....no good guy, no bad guy, no pussy straps, just you and the weight, not for candy asses....hardcore animals only. I have successfully came back to competing despite suffering TWO...YEAH TWO...PEC TEARS, as well as a partially torn bicep, I wont mention the other injuries. I have been in Sports Illustrated, cover of Monster Muscle, PL USA, Planet Muscle, and my routines have been quoted in some of the top BB mags. I have won the world championships in my weight class numerous times, best thus far of 765 weighing 229, in 2006 I performed at a big Pro Show at the Mullins Center, just outside of Boston, and did 600 for 10 reps, RAW with NO STRAPS, DEAD STOP REPS. I really enjoy helping out everyone that I can, any way that I can. I am a blue collar guy all the way, hard work does pay off! Outside of the gym I enjoy rottweilers, corvettes, hip hop music, the club scene, traveling, and going to as many big events each year as I can, the Arnold being numero uno, for those that don't know I have a BOSTON accent, im not from another country! I look forward to performing for you guys again this year! Holla at me with any questions bros.

Semper Fi
Sgt Rock
USMC

Damn glad to see you Sgt. Hope to see some of those new articles soon, and cant wait for the Arnold this year. FreakShow

Big Jawn
01-08-07, 7:17 pm
Nice to see another powerlifter in here, looking forward to having you around.

Semper Fi
Sgt Rock
USMC

irondoc
01-08-07, 7:35 pm
Fellas-great to see so many guys in the game still. I am a Doctor of Chiropractic first, dad and husband second and hard core trainer third. I have a small 500 sq ft gym in the back of my office. We call it Docs Dungeon. I am almost 32 years old, 5'8'', 195 pounds at about 12%. My maxes are: bench-405, squat 455, DL-375. Right now I am training to pack on about another 10 pounds within another 3 months. Looking forward to getting to know all my Brothers of Iron. Anyone who is near southern Michigan send me a message-would love to get a hard core training session on with some fresh blood.

ironaddict1985
01-08-07, 8:02 pm
thought i would check this place out im a member on a few other boards too
been lifting for about 4 years now always making progress.

BigNate
01-08-07, 8:16 pm
Hey fellas. Quick back ground on myself. I'm a 26 year old farm boy currently makin' a living as a Mechanical Engineer. My parents have taught me that hard work pays off in the end, so that's what I'm banking on. I graduated high school 5'11, 165#... now 8 years later I'm 6'1", 250#. Just finishing up some winter bulking and am gonna start to slowly cut down to about 225-230 by May. Been training 5 years, 3 seriously.

I hit two major milestones in my life last May by graduating college and also being a cut up 225#.

It's all about being consistent.

J-Dawg
01-08-07, 8:20 pm
My name is Alex, AKA Bear. I got the name from my family and I think I earned it. I am 6'4', 257 lbs and am going to be 18 years old on Jan 18th. I have been busting my ass for the past 5 years in this game and things just keep getting better and better. I started in powerlifting for the first year, and got into bodybuilding after. There is no other sport and lifestyle I respect more than bodybuilding.

Damn Bear... 6'4", 257 at 18yo. That's some serious genetics.

J-Dawg
01-08-07, 8:23 pm

Semper Fi
Sgt Rock
USMC

Nice to Sgt. Rock in the house. I've seen this man pull some pretty massive weight RAW... no straps, perfect reps. Inspiring indeed.

J-Dawg
01-08-07, 8:27 pm
I hit two major milestones in my life last May by graduating college and also being a cut up 225#.

It's all about being consistent.

Congrats on the milestones bro.
I agree 100% on your last statement... It's all about being consistent. I've seen so many people fail to reach their goals, b/c they fail to be consistent. They get inspired a few days a month and expect to get gains.
Glad to have ya on board Big Nate.

ranger_kyle
01-08-07, 8:35 pm
Yall can call me ranger. I am 21 and go to forestry college. Hoping to be a ranger someday. Been lifting for about 3 years, a rookie i know. I train more pwerlifting style than bb'ing. Any questions about your woodlot or trees/animals, contact me. haha. later on.

Magnum
01-08-07, 8:36 pm
Hey guys, Magnum here. I lift with a few hardcore PL guys at the University of Virginia. Currently looking at 315/250/405 at 148, but I'm trying to gain some quality weight and move up to the 181s eventually.

BigNate
01-08-07, 9:58 pm
Congrats on the milestones bro.
I agree 100% on your last statement... It's all about being consistent. I've seen so many people fail to reach their goals, b/c they fail to be consistent. They get inspired a few days a month and expect to get gains.
Glad to have ya on board Big Nate.

Thanks J-Dawg good to be here.

TheNaturalG
01-08-07, 10:12 pm
Whats up, My name is Chris G. I plan to stay natural as you can tell from my username. I am 17 and started out back in September 22nd 2004. Back then I was 134 pounds and 17-18% bodyfat at 5'6. I played alot of baseball my first year but quit the next summer and tried out DC training (way to young for this) when I weighed about 145 in August 2005. I got up to 150 in December and then I started figuring out how to actually do the program and eat alot and I got up to 180 by May. I hurt my knee in January and took it easy from there on legs (yes somehow I gained 30 pounds without working out legs, thank god for deadlifts) and then had to have a hernia I have had my whole life repaired on October 6th. The I got into a very bad car accident that I am lucky to be alive right now and that put me off about a week. Right now I am just about fully recovered from my surgery and am starting my regular workout next Monday. I weigh about 170 right now give a take a few pounds, I'm still 5'6 at around 16-18% bodyfat and my goal is to get to 200+ while staying below my current body fat and inury free by next New Year then cutting down to compete for the first time. I am just happy to finally be able to fire on all cylinders and see how far I can get.

BeastofBurden
01-08-07, 10:18 pm
Yo guys, thought I should introduce myself with a explaination of my name.. A Beast of Burden is by definition: An animal used for carrying heavy loads.. so I thought it suited this forum well. I am a pretty experienced lifter thanks to Animalpak.com in the short 3 years I've been lifting. 2 of which have been serious. At around 15 years old and weighing a scrawny 5'4'' and 115 lbs I got tired of bein pushed around so i decided to get to work.. I am now 5'6'' but weigh a solid 145 lbs and am about 8% bf.
As of now my bench is at 185, squat 225, deadlift 180, and shrug around 250 for reps. As I'm writing this however I am struck by how displeased I am with my current lifts and am desperately trying to get them up but all in due time I suppose. I have also found out I am a hardcore ectomorph and am always pushing the calories down my thoat for just the chance of another half a pound of muscle..haha

I have been using Animal supps. religiously for almost a year now and finding a home like animalpak.com has definetly kept my spirits up and pushes me through every single friggen workout of my routine..

TheNaturalG
01-08-07, 10:24 pm
Yo guys, thought I should introduce myself with a explaination of my name.. A Beast of Burden is by definition: An animal used for carrying heavy loads.. so I thought it suited this forum well. I am a pretty experienced lifter thanks to Animalpak.com in the short 3 years I've been lifting. 2 of which have been serious. At around 15 years old and weighing a scrawny 5'4'' and 115 lbs I got tired of bein pushed around so i decided to get to work.. I am now 5'6'' but weigh a solid 145 lbs and am about 8% bf.
As of now my bench is at 185, squat 225, deadlift 180, and shrug around 250 for reps... As I'm writing this however I am struck by how displeased I am with my current lifts and am desperately trying to get them up but all in due time I suppose.

I have been using Animal supps. religiously for almost a year now and finding a home like animalpak.com has definetly kept my spirits up and pushes me through every single friggen workout of my routine..

Keep at it bro. One word of advice, I started deadlifts not to long ago and struggled so much on them and learned that it is an exercise that you don't know how strong you are on them. You gotta give it your all on them and before you know it you will be at 200 then 250 then 300 then 350 then 400 then have hernia surgery... well maybe that is just my case lolol. Since your deadlifts seem to be the weakest if you get them up I bet you will start to see your strength on all the other lifts start to fly up with the deads.

edit: I just noticed your post saying you can shrug 250. If you can do that you can definitly get your deadlift strength up to that with no problem.

NickSP
01-08-07, 10:51 pm
I'm from a rich, snobby, little town that I never fit in with too well (not just financially). I've never liked the cocky tough guy pricks much, plus the sluts that drooled over any fball player (I'm not trying to stereotype, but I'll tell you that the team in my town DOES live up to the sterotypes) so I guess it kinda grew on me and now I'm not a real social person. Both my older brothers played ball so I wanted to lift to be huge and play starting 8th grade, I kept up with it frosh year along with wrestling and track (what my oldest bro did), then quit the other two for wrestling. My assistant coach got a couple of us lifting and I became more and more serious about it, mostly in favor of wrestling. However a few years ago one of my friends realized hey I know you're the kind of guy that would love this and showed me animalpak's site. As I got more and more serious, I also began to get deeper and deeper into bodybuilding and these days I've gotta try to learn to balance lifting for the two. My frosh year in college and I'm taking the year off, for a couple reasons, and BB is of one of them, but I'm hittin the mat again next year. Up to this point it's my life, I'm gonna be CPT and I'll be doing BB competitively one day. My plan is working strictly for size until about April, which is when I'll pick up a little extra cardio and start lifting for power and speed for 3 months, and then from there begins training for cardio, endurance, and everything else I'll need for the season. Don't really expect anyone to read all this, just kinda babbling on.
5'4

cortlandh
01-08-07, 10:59 pm
I’ve been lifting since I was 16, currently 24, but with current job priorities lifting been off-an-on. Hometown is Torrington, CT. Right now I’m 5’ 11” at 200lbs and slowly growing. Over the last few years I’ve been lifting I’ve developed some serious pain in my left shoulder, doctors can’t figure it out. It really hinders my chest workouts and any types of pull-ups are out of the question. Really excited about the new forum, peace.

3dna
01-08-07, 11:49 pm
Hey guys, I'm 15 so i guess I'm the young one here! I live in Texas and I lift at Home and at my school gym. I only have 1 year of experience and i gained over 35lbs from it! I started at 85lbs :/ and grew to 120 lbs! Well, I'm Currently on DoggCrapp and loving it! I hope i become a good part of this forum!

NumeroUno
01-09-07, 12:57 am
My names Daniel, I'm addicted to this way of life just like all you other animals. I've come a long way, I've lost 60 pounds of fat and put on a small amount of muscle. I'm here for the same reason the rest of you are... I want IT.

"I will stand up and be counted"

-Daniel

Trooper
01-09-07, 1:21 am
Hey all.
Coming in from Alberta, Canada. Twenty-two years old. Never competed, just doing it for myself. Right now I am WAYYY to heavy, so its back hardcore into the dieting and cardio. Work at a gym, and as a bouncer on the weekends. Its a never-ending battle eh?

Targac21
01-09-07, 1:51 am
Hey Fellas, Targac Here
Ive been going hardcore for about a year now and let me tell you something. I am currently 19 yrs old6'1 205 lbs with < than 8% BF. Back in the days of highschool i was a mere 115 lbs at 6'0 and i slowly put on weight with aging. I was 155 lbs my senior yr and when college came around i decided to pursue bodybuilding. I started about a year ago and have put on over 50 lbs and have had tremendous size gains, strech marks and strength gains. It all came with Dedication to training hard and eating like an animal and I will continue to achieve new goals and looks!

Glad to be aboard fellas

Toni69
01-09-07, 2:33 am
Thanks for the advice. I never check my bodyfat. I weighed in at my last show at 101 bs. though. I was hard and shredded up top...legs were hard and cut..had good thickness...but never shredded. I will keep your advice in mind for my next show.

Toni69

what body fat do you usually hit for your shows?
it may be possible that you may need to build your legs a bit thicker than they are and just to try dry out your body as much as possible so your left with only muscle.
but for that answer you need a seasoned Vet.

D-Bomb
01-09-07, 5:18 am
Hey guys, I'm 15 so i guess I'm the young one here! I live in Texas and I lift at Home and at my school gym. I only have 1 year of experience and i gained over 35lbs from it! I started at 85lbs :/ and grew to 120 lbs! Well, I'm Currently on DoggCrapp and loving it! I hope i become a good part of this forum!

no problem, we all help each other. well done on the increases last year very impressive. try get to 150 this year. looking out for you bro.

Wasteland
01-09-07, 8:20 am

Semper Fi
Sgt Rock
USMC

Good to see Sgt Rock in the house...

rockyIV
01-09-07, 9:37 am
What's up fellas?

I'm certainly not the youngest member on the board at 32. I got into lifting later in life and fell in love with it. I've been lifting for 4 year about 3 years seriously. I have a lot to learn but I'll never go back to that skinny guy I was before.

Toughyman
01-09-07, 11:38 am
Hi everyone!!

My name is Toughyman. I am a Navy Veteran. Been lifting since 93 or so, doing actual bodybuilding since around 2000. I have always been athletic though. Swimming, running, weights, martial arts too. Had to undergo surgery almost two years ago for a faulty aortic valve, just like Arnold!!! It was hard. I was scared too. But I am back now. I am married for fifteen great years, own our home, have a nice complete gym downstairs in our basement which is a complete basement, you know, full size. I am a businessman who teaches how to work out, how to eat, how to set goals, how to rehab, etc. Our website is down for now, need to redo it so it works better.
Oh, we bought a Hummer this July and it is the most ultimate vehicle in the World!!!!! Love it. See ya,

Toughy

qbmurderer73
01-09-07, 1:33 pm
Watsup Fellas

Just wanted to introduce myself. Im 22 Ive been playing football for the past 8 years, just finished up my last year at college. Ive been into lifting since I was 15, although its been more power lifting. My last one reps from the fall were 505 bench, 650 squat. I just recently have been getting into a body building routine, and starting to cut need to lose about 20-25 to get really cut up at my current weight of 255 and then build a base from there and see where it goes. Really looking forward to this new forum, Ive been coming to this site for a couple years now and its a real inspiration.

Wasteland
01-09-07, 2:00 pm
Watsup Fellas

Just wanted to introduce myself. Im 22 Ive been playing football for the past 8 years, just finished up my last year at college. Ive been into lifting since I was 15, although its been more power lifting. My last one reps from the fall were 505 bench, 650 squat. I just recently have been getting into a body building routine, and starting to cut need to lose about 20-25 to get really cut up at my current weight of 255 and then build a base from there and see where it goes. Really looking forward to this new forum, Ive been coming to this site for a couple years now and its a real inspiration.

Big numbers brother... Looking forward to being inspired by your posts as well.

goody19
01-09-07, 2:13 pm
goody from mass. started lifting about 5 years ago... lifting seriously 2 years ago when i stopped playin puck. 6' 220 with 10-12%. lookin to compete once i can be abuot 220 shredded. Dead - 495,
squat - 495, bench- 365

Cru
01-09-07, 2:35 pm
sup fellas, name's cru, 20 year old broke college kid just living the life one meal at a time. been lifting hard since soph year of high school just trying to make the varsity squad. after 4 years of hard work, finally starting to see the results. weighing about 190-200, about 9% bodyfat. just a typical hardgainer who likes nothing more than standing in the rack with a bar across his back. wanna say a big thanks to animalpak.com for all the inspiring articles and advice.

glad to be here fellas.

cru

Reacher34
01-09-07, 3:13 pm
Sup fellas. Im 22yrs old in Ohio. Just graduated college and in process of getting into grad school for physical therapy. I started bodybuilding late at 20 yrs old. I was 156lbs. But the fire was always there, i just needed the tools and some direction. I've been bustin my ass EVERYDAY THE ANIMAL WAY and im up to 215. Seeing as I started late, I've got a lot of catchin up to do and i figure you all will help me do it. Lets put some work in for 2007!

NickSP
01-09-07, 3:24 pm
Lets put some work in for 2007!

Forget that, I'm sentenced for life bro

Reacher34
01-09-07, 3:53 pm
Forget that, I'm sentenced for life bro

Amen to that brother!

ferg
01-09-07, 4:06 pm
whats doing....ferg here from north queensland in australia....
lifted weights for about 3 yrs however in the last 12 months have lifted it up a gear and read and digested as much information as possible, improving the mind, body and soul every single day.....researched supplements and programmes and spoken to guys who are big and listened to their ideas....hope to compete at the end of 2007.
without doubt the toughest 12 months of my life 2006, lost my dad, watched him fade and die and have helped my mum and sisters the entire time.....the sessions i am at the gym, whether it be cardio or weights is my time, my time to encourage my body to grow and go where i want it to, but its my time to release all the anger and sadness i have every single day, when throqing the weights around i am at peace with myself, i know its just me and the weight, no bills, no hassles, no people annoying the hell out of me, just me and the weight.....
some people might think i am rude becasue i go to gym and whack the ipod straight in the ears, but when i am at the gym its my time, i dont go there to listen to people bullshit or watch themselves in the mirror the entire time, i go to lift and to grow and to works towards being the best i can be, the strongest i can be, being who i want to be.....
i look at magazines and websites and sometimes get disheartend about how big and cut some people are, but then i get a reality check and i know i am working towards that, and that those people who i look up too work there damn asses off and deserve the upmost respect......
lifting weights and being strong isn't jsut a new years resolution, its a way of life, its finishing a workout and being shitty becasue the young girl behind the counter threw out your post workout mix becasue it wasn't meant to be in the fridge, its finishing your workout and feeling the pump and the burn in the body and knowing your alive, its finishing a workout and looking damn forward to the next one, its finishing a workout and thanking the powers to be that i am healthy and alive, its finishing a workout and for one brief period being a ease with myself and feeling a sense of achievement, its finishing a workout and wishing that i could have taught my dad the joys of lifting iron, its finishing a workout knowing that its another brick in the wall
much respect to everybody, no matter shape or size, who busts their ass in the gym.....
till next time

atomic
01-09-07, 4:58 pm
this forum will hopefully be as good as the posters universal puts out. they are actually one of the only commercial posters we put out on our training facilities walls. I am the head strength and conditioning specialists at Fueled Sports Performance in Santa Barbara so if anyone has any questions about becoming a freak athlete hit me up.
Adam

G Diesel
01-09-07, 5:07 pm
whats doing....ferg here from north queensland in australia....
lifted weights for about 3 yrs however in the last 12 months have lifted it up a gear and read and digested as much information as possible, improving the mind, body and soul every single day.....researched supplements and programmes and spoken to guys who are big and listened to their ideas....hope to compete at the end of 2007.
without doubt the toughest 12 months of my life 2006, lost my dad, watched him fade and die and have helped my mum and sisters the entire time.....the sessions i am at the gym, whether it be cardio or weights is my time, my time to encourage my body to grow and go where i want it to, but its my time to release all the anger and sadness i have every single day, when throqing the weights around i am at peace with myself, i know its just me and the weight, no bills, no hassles, no people annoying the hell out of me, just me and the weight.....
some people might think i am rude becasue i go to gym and whack the ipod straight in the ears, but when i am at the gym its my time, i dont go there to listen to people bullshit or watch themselves in the mirror the entire time, i go to lift and to grow and to works towards being the best i can be, the strongest i can be, being who i want to be.....
i look at magazines and websites and sometimes get disheartend about how big and cut some people are, but then i get a reality check and i know i am working towards that, and that those people who i look up too work there damn asses off and deserve the upmost respect......
lifting weights and being strong isn't jsut a new years resolution, its a way of life, its finishing a workout and being shitty becasue the young girl behind the counter threw out your post workout mix becasue it wasn't meant to be in the fridge, its finishing your workout and feeling the pump and the burn in the body and knowing your alive, its finishing a workout and looking damn forward to the next one, its finishing a workout and thanking the powers to be that i am healthy and alive, its finishing a workout and for one brief period being a ease with myself and feeling a sense of achievement, its finishing a workout and wishing that i could have taught my dad the joys of lifting iron, its finishing a workout knowing that its another brick in the wall
much respect to everybody, no matter shape or size, who busts their ass in the gym.....
till next time

Welcome aboard ferg... You have made a committment to improving your life and now, no matter what hardships you experience, you will, in the end, grow and prosper and endure. Stay strong bro. No regrets. Peace, G

JUGGERNAUT
01-09-07, 5:08 pm
this forum will hopefully be as good as the posters universal puts out. they are actually one of the only commercial posters we put out on our training facilities walls. I am the head strength and conditioning specialists at Fueled Sports Performance in Santa Barbara so if anyone has any questions about becoming a freak athlete hit me up.
Adam

We all welcome you.. *looks over shoulders to see those posters you mentioned*

SDR
01-09-07, 6:09 pm
im 'Rud' outta the UK, still young at 20 and have been training for about 2 years, as I was hitting my peak mass wise I got put out with a bad wrist injury that put both my wrists out of action for well over a year...mentally it was the toughest training-related thing Ive been through, I had to witness all these bums wasting opportunities to become something while I was on the sidelines rehabbing everyday...

Been a huge animalpak fan and love the articles and appreciate all the help ive gotten over the years on the site 'ask the pros' and G Diesels help and advice on training...

Its a new year, ive started training slow and steady, with a clean bulk diet and hope to have some of the best training sessions ever in 2007.

Look forward to speaking to you all, and gaining tips, helping others, and most of all getting some great motivation from this place.

delts of fury
01-09-07, 7:20 pm
25, outta Toronto. Been lifting for 11 years. It becomes you. Hopefully I can offer some great advice and encouragement for all those trying to make it out there.

3dna
01-09-07, 7:24 pm
no problem, we all help each other. well done on the increases last year very impressive. try get to 150 this year. looking out for you bro.

Thnx, im gonna try my best to reach 150 lbs :)

ferg
01-09-07, 8:02 pm
no such thing as hardships G, just challenges that everyone has to deal with...tough times never last, but tough people do

dallasmsl
01-09-07, 9:45 pm
Dallasmsl here. Short, Hispanic Bodybuilder. 47 years old, hoping to be competing in June of 2007. Hardcore all the way!

chanman83
01-09-07, 10:21 pm
hey brothers the name is Andrew.

I've been lifting since I was 16 because I was too small for football. I read a muscle media magazine with Shannon Sharpe on the cover and was hooked. Finally started to grow my senior year and haven't looked back since. Played college lacrosse and football and when I graduated in 2002 a friend said I should compete. I finally said ok and the moment I got on stage I knew I was meant to be there. I have been bodybuilding for 3 years now and I'm about to prep for my 1st show of the year in July. I'm a big user and believer of animal pak and I love their stuff. HARDCORE baby!

OH some stats about me:
I'm 26 5'7
200(offseason) 168 (contest)
My best body part are my legs
worst is my chest

Barnesino
01-09-07, 10:24 pm
From the other posts Ive read, sounds like Im one of the youngest. I am 20 yrs old, 5´6¨, 175. What I want most out of this is to here some experinced knowldge and learn as much as possible! To hear things that have worked for others to get them where they wanted to be. I have been training since highschool but life has been busy with university since. I do what i can and dedicate as much as possible... looking forward to this forum. Peace!

-Barnesino

mgmmaze
01-09-07, 10:50 pm
Well brothers I'm in the Marine Corps and I have never really been to much into lifting except about a year ago I got bit by the bug and got real serious about the weights since i started i have already put on about 2 inches over all on most of my bodyparts. I'm stoked that Animal made this forum look foward to seeing everyones improvments

Henrikson
01-09-07, 10:56 pm
sup guys.

probably the youngest kid on here, 16 years old. currently only on some whey protein, but animalpak looks amazing.

but anyway, im a 16 year old student and i started lifting last summer, took a small break for school work but now i just want to tare up some weights, i dont throw up very hard numbers, but im committing atleast an hour to just lifting and getting in shape at the gym everyday, for the rest of my time. I could be like the other 99% of shitheads in my school but no, i dont want to be catagorized as lazy, i want to be top notch. I hope to make gains as soon as possible.

-Henrikson

Lawdogg
01-10-07, 11:39 am
Hey fellas, it is nice to have a place to go and talk to others with my frame of mind. I currently live in Milwaukee, WI I'm a Deputy US Marshal and have been working out seriously for 6 years and am currently at 6'3" 240. I'm looking to of course add size and strength but my job calls for me to be able to run; fast and long distance. It is hard trying to find the balance for the two and am looking for some pointers.

dmnspdg
01-10-07, 11:43 am
Hail Brothers!

I'm 32 an reside in western MA. Let see, my road is a rather complex one. I joined the Navy out of high school weighing about 145. I was a corpsman for 8 years on and off with the Marines. I had no choice but to train and train hard. I left the Navy in 2000, and was a built 220 with my little 34 inch waist. I went back to college and graduated from Penn State in 2003. Well, I didn't touch the weights until this time last year. I let myself go, made excuses, etc... I was a FAT 280, 42+ inch waist...disgusting.

Last year I began a journey to get my life back on track. As of December 06, i'm back down to 225. I got my BF down to 15%, and am religiously hitting the weights at 0530 Monday through Friday.

I believe in the Animal line because they work. No fancy frilly, GNC Bull shit. This stuff does what it says. I saw you guys at the Arnold out in Columbus a few years back, and jsut said, why doesn't everyone train like this.

In my other life I'm a Business Systems Analyst with a Fortune 100 company.

ILL
01-10-07, 12:18 pm
Hey people.
I am young aspiring teen bodybuilder.
Bodybuilding is my life.
I am 16, I started lifting when I was 13, and very seriously at 15. I'll be 17 at the of March.
I am homeschooled for bodybuilding.
I will be competing in my second contest March 31st, NPC Ohio Northern, Dave Liberman's show....with the goal of winning the Teen class.
My main goal is to win NPC Teen Nationals overall. I will be competing in it in '08 & '09.
I'm 5' 9" 171lbs and at about 7% bodyfat right now.

I'm so glad this forum was made, it has been a wish of mine for a long time.

Overcome
01-10-07, 12:41 pm
Sup Brothers. Been in this game for so long I almost can't remember. I started lifting at 13. My cousin got me into it, he was a hardcore gymrat. He got diagnosed with CF as a young man, and the docs said he'd be in the ground at 17. Long story short the man stayed alive through bodybuilding. He lifted every single day, regardless of how he felt. He died at 31, 16 years longer than they told him he could live. The Iron Game kept him alive both mentally and physically. He once told me, "I don't give a fuck if this disease is going to destroy and take my muscle, I'll just make more." Needless to say he was and still is my inspiration to this sport, THIS LIFE. Don't let anyone tell you, you can't. Keep your chin up, and your eyes on the prize. Live everyday like it's you last. Death is certain, life is not. So I say thank you all for having me, it feels damn good to be here brothers, damn good.

Wasteland
01-10-07, 12:43 pm
Sup Brothers. Been in this game for so long I almost can't remember. I started lifting at 13. My cousin got me into it, he was a hardcore gymrat. He got diagnosed with CF as a young man, and the docs said he'd be in the ground at 17. Long story short the man stayed alive through bodybuilding. He lifted every single day, regardless of how he felt. He died at 31, 16 years longer than they told him he could live. The Iron Game kept him alive both mentally and physically. He once told me, "I don't give a fuck if this disease is going to destroy and take my muscle, I'll just make more." Needless to say he was and still is my inspiration to this sport, THIS LIFE. Don't let anyone tell you, you can't. Keep your chin up, and your eyes on the prize. Live everyday like it's you last. Death is certain, life is not. So I say thank you all for having me, it feels damn good to be here brothers, damn good.

Brother, this is an inspiration to us all...

Maharg
01-10-07, 1:20 pm
sup guys.

probably the youngest kid on here, 16 years old. currently only on some whey protein, but animalpak looks amazing.

but anyway, im a 16 year old student and i started lifting last summer, took a small break for school work but now i just want to tare up some weights, i dont throw up very hard numbers, but im committing atleast an hour to just lifting and getting in shape at the gym everyday, for the rest of my time. I could be like the other 99% of shitheads in my school but no, i dont want to be catagorized as lazy, i want to be top notch. I hope to make gains as soon as possible.

-Henrikson

nah man there are quite a few of us 16,17,18 and we even have a 15 year old here in the forum. hopefully the big dogs will lend us some help

Henrikson
01-10-07, 1:23 pm
nah man there are quite a few of us 16,17,18 and we even have a 15 year old here in the forum. hopefully the big dogs will lend us some help

word.

"Don't let anyone tell you, you can't. Keep your chin up, and your eyes on the prize. Live everyday like it's you last. Death is certain, life is not."

thats some good shit right there.

Big Al
01-10-07, 3:42 pm
Well I'm Big Al.
And I gotta say I feel old after reading this thread.LOL
I'm 35, 5'8"weighting around 295-300lbs right now.I compete nationaly in bodybuilding,but I love to train like I'm a powerlifter.
I'm a super-heavyweight usally compete around 240 but hope to come in a little BIGGER this year.I will be stopping in from time to time to try to help out when I can and learn when I need to.
I just wrote an artical for Animal that will be up soon about putting on the mass.It looks like some of you guys will be interested.I see a lot of you guys are trying to get BIG.
PS.My goal for 2007 is to get bigger too!

Freak
01-10-07, 3:54 pm
Well I'm Big Al.
And I gotta say I feel old after reading this thread.LOL
I'm 35, 5'8"weighting around 295-300lbs right now.I compete nationaly in bodybuilding,but I love to train like I'm a powerlifter.
I'm a super-heavyweight usally compete around 240 but hope to come in a little BIGGER this year.I will be stopping in from time to time to try to help out when I can and learn when I need to.
I just wrote an artical for Animal that will be up soon about putting on the mass.It looks like some of you guys will be interested.I see a lot of you guys are trying to get BIG.
PS.My goal for 2007 is to get bigger too!

Saw it. Read it. Great to see a new contributor bro... Hoping you keep a training or diet log for the edification of us all.

crazymonk
01-10-07, 3:57 pm
aye, whats up
i'm crazymonk, born and raised in vegas. i started liftin my junior year of high school and i've been addictted ever since. i started at 130 lbs. and now, i'm up to 160 lbs at age 23. it's been a long a rough journey, but i'm determined to survive.

dmoore
01-10-07, 4:19 pm
Hey guys my name is Dave I'm from Kent, Ohio. I'm 18 and in prep for 2 bodybuilding shows in March, the Northern Kentucky March 24th and the Natural Ohio March 31st. I'll be competing teens in the kentucky and teens, juniors, and mens in the Natural Ohio. They are both NPC shows. I am currently 200 lbs in the morning dieting from 215. My goal is Light-Heavy weight but I might end up Middleweight, I'll just have to see where I end up. I am also a competitive powerlifter. I won my first full power meet at 198 lbs. I plan to continue powelifting once I am in the off-season again after these 2 shows. To me Bodybuilding and Powerlifting are my life and the only 2 sports I care about.

area51
01-10-07, 4:55 pm
hey guys im 16 on the high school football team i weigh 235lbs 6'2"
and iv been training for about 3 years trying to get big lik you guy
i was on creatine for a lil bit with muscle milk but iv stopped the creatine and im not taking nitrix

watch out for me all county offensive and defensive lineman

Henrikson
01-10-07, 5:14 pm
hey guys im 16 on the high school football team i weigh 235lbs 6'2"
and iv been training for about 3 years trying to get big lik you guy
i was on creatine for a lil bit with muscle milk but iv stopped the creatine and im not taking nitrix

watch out for me all county offensive and defensive lineman

wow man, nice work, those are some nice numbers and your only 16

warpath
01-10-07, 5:31 pm
yo im warpath im 19 and im from paducah i started lifting about a year ago right after i graduated basically got tire of weighing 250 of fat so i dropped down to about 185 and have now worked my way back up to about 200 i started lifting with a friend and loved it plan on workin to be a trainer eventually

jatta palu
01-10-07, 5:38 pm
Hey

Jatta Palu. Been lifting for about 20 years....all of my gains are personal and in my head (I am not one to brag). I love to share dirt stories about the trenches and ideas about how to to break that plateau. In the gym, I am locks, scully and silence.....slightly unfriendly until the work whistle blows.....until then, I am at the construction site. Look forward to sharing.

Peace!

thatguy22
01-10-07, 6:36 pm
im 19 and in college and pretty new to this scene. I've been training for about a year and a half, but want to do it for a lot longer

PSUjosh24
01-10-07, 7:06 pm
I'm josh, 22 from PA. I didn't start working out until I started at penn state 4 years ago. I started at 165 and I am up to 225 now, but I'm 6'4 so I am still rail thin (working on that). I don't really hold any aspirations towards being a competitive bodybuilder...I just love the motivation from this website and read it every single day

budd
01-10-07, 7:06 pm
whats up guys, i'm budd , 46yrs old, been training off and on for about6yrs but i want to get into it more steady now! thanx for the invite,plan on learning a lot here!
budd.

BigAnt
01-10-07, 9:02 pm
Hey Guys;
BigAnt here, 40 years old from PA. Holding 3 Natural Pro cards in bodybuilding, In 2006 I won the NBAF Natural S. Jersey Men's open and Master's overall, NPC Atlantic City Pro Am Master's overall, Mr. New Jersey Master's overall and the NPC Gold's Classic Men's Open and Master's overall.
I work in the Physical therapy field and also own a Personal training studio. I love to train heavy, but also train smart, got to listen to your body! Just entering my off-season and I plan to grow! Will compete in the NPC Master Nationals or the IFBB North American in 2007. Love to compete against myself, always trying to improve from my previous contest. Supplements I use...Universal Ultra Iso Whey, Uni-Liver, creatine, glutamine, BCAA's, Animal Pak, Glucosamine and Chondroitin.

If any body needs help with sports-related injuries or has any
bodybuilding-nutriton questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

This is a great board, looking forward to posting a lot!

Viking Warrior
01-10-07, 10:28 pm
Hey Brothers,

Just wanna say hi and introduce myself. I live in southern California. Been lifting since '98. I've kinda fell out for a little, but since my friend passed away its re-kindled my love for iron and strenghened my will to fight to live. Just want to EARN some respect, not receive it, and get some good advice and encouragement from the brotherhood.

Thanks,
Viking Warrior

Curos
01-10-07, 11:23 pm
Whats up everyone -

I'm 17 years old, 18 in March and I've been lifting seriously for about 6 months now. Spend most of my free time reading about nutrition, splits, excercises, etc. This is my life, and I fucking love it. Used to be a big partier the last few years but a few personal things in my life made me rethink what I was doing. Lifting is the only thing that gets me by nowadays, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. Headed to college next year, not sure where yet but I plan to just continue growing and tearing the shit out of some iron. About 6'1" 170 at this time. Got my diet in check, allowing myself one cheat meal a week (mmm, freebirds) and just want to keep learning. This board is off to an awesome start, let's keep the standards up.

2Jackedup
01-11-07, 3:41 am
Hey guys

Mike Steven outta T.O Canada. Been training seriously for about 5 yrs i was 130lbs when i started currently sitting at 225lbs at around 14%bf. I am a personal trainer and gym owner by profession. Training for my first show in Nov so i'm def excited about that. Always up for learning new training techs that's why i'm here. TTYL.

G Diesel
01-11-07, 9:18 am
Hey Guys;
BigAnt here, 40 years old from PA. Holding 3 Natural Pro cards in bodybuilding, In 2006 I won the NBAF Natural S. Jersey Men's open and Master's overall, NPC Atlantic City Pro Am Master's overall, Mr. New Jersey Master's overall and the NPC Gold's Classic Men's Open and Master's overall.
I work in the Physical therapy field and also own a Personal training studio. I love to train heavy, but also train smart, got to listen to your body! Just entering my off-season and I plan to grow! Will compete in the NPC Master Nationals or the IFBB North American in 2007. Love to compete against myself, always trying to improve from my previous contest. Supplements I use...Universal Ultra Iso Whey, Uni-Liver, creatine, glutamine, BCAA's, Animal Pak, Glucosamine and Chondroitin.

If any body needs help with sports-related injuries or has any
bodybuilding-nutriton questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

This is a great board, looking forward to posting a lot!

Welcome aboard BigAnt... Now this is a dude who has accomplished much in the sport and who has a lot to share. Looking forward to absorbing your knowledge bro. Peace, G

mnieder
01-11-07, 1:48 pm
What's up fellas!! Michael from Chi town here...Almost four years ago I was in a major car accident and suffered my 3rd concussion. At that time I was in decent shape, but no Animal!! after 8 months of PCS (dizzy, puking and sensitive to all forms of light) I was finally feeling better. Go back into the gym and went back to my old ways...only working the glory muscles and still eating like crap. I met a friend of a friend and he introduced me to Animal sent me to the site. That was about 18 months ago and it has changed my life..the articles and split routines have given me a direction and now a forum to express my gratitude. Thanks to everyone that has contributed to this great site and all of the hard work that all of you will be putting in to make it even better in the future.

I'm always looking for a new hardcore routine so if you got one please send it to me.

Adonis
01-11-07, 3:27 pm
Been in the game for less than three years. Its been a long road to get here, but it feels good to be back. Waiting for the changes to happen that'll bring me to the next level.

Good luck to all my brother's in 2007, we know who we are and thats what sets us apart from one another.

I am Adonis

GUNS
01-11-07, 4:53 pm
Sup everyone. I am currently in Gulfport Miss, in the Navy and have been training on and off since 1990. I competed 2 times once in Scotland placing 2nd and once in Jackson Miss where I won the Miss. state golds gym classic. Fell out of competing and took 3 years off. got back into it and got stronger and bigger than I have ever been 220 @6' 4%BF. Did the whole body for life thing. I kept getting injured throughout the years from all the other sports I do and am currently so out of shape coming off Back surgery. I will help where I can. Glad to see this forum up. It will get me going again starting next week!

Kaiser
01-11-07, 5:15 pm
Hey Fellas welcome to the animalpak.com forums. Start off by telling us something about yourself—what you do, your interests, how you got into bodybuilding—something that will give us insight into who you really are...

Here's the lowdown on J-Dawg...
My role on this forum will be kinda like a captain. All of you guys can come to me with any issues that you may run into, any questions, etc with regards to the forum.
For me it is a great honor to be a part of such a noble undertaking. I'm glad that you guys can be part of this forum along with all of us here at Animalpak.com.

What's up? Been in this thing for about 15 years and it all started with pushups, situps, and curls with campbell's cans. I'm fired up to be part of such a forum with steel movers that I wish I saw at the gym everyday.

You guys know what the daily grind and that feeling of moving steel and putting down a good healthy meal is like. All the while everyone else is getting drunk or being content. No sport is like this. You've got to have your game face on 24/7. If not, you'll fail. We are the true champions of domination and I'm glad to be a part of some group.

I just started a 16 week workout from Train, Eat, and Grow. I developed the cardio routine on my own and let me tell you, plyometrics is the answer.

I'm looking to learn, talk, and help anyone I can. I look forward to hearing from some hell raisers and steel movers.

Kaiser
01-11-07, 5:18 pm

glad you are here brother. I'm a teacher and a coach. Let me tell you that you are headed in the right direction, but there's alot of work to do and absolutely no time for satisfaction. Anyway, if you need any help, just give me a holler. I've been doing this for over 10 years now and can give you some good tips.

warrior6579
01-11-07, 6:53 pm
I'm a highschool football player in Jersey...Right now I'm looking to play in college at either the Division 2 or 1-aa level...But that shit ain't important right now...thats just me gettin to school

Lets put it this way I ain't cut like you guys...I'm an offensive lineman...thats right everyone considers me a fat@ss...but that is bullshit....i fuckin eat straight....i haven't eat crap in over a goddamn year

My lifts right now are decent for what i consider my Bench Max:350 Squat Max: 520 Dead Lift: 550..But right now I'm tryin to take in a small amount of clean caloires to drop weight...and I also do cardio in the morning and at night...while going to a sports training facility after school...

What I really want to say is that all you guys who write those articles are inspirations to me man...Every morning when the alarm clock goes off and I wanna just hit snooze and sleep I think of all you guys who are getting up earlier than me and traing your asses off...I just wanna say thanks for all inspiration

bigbadwolfe
01-11-07, 6:57 pm
Whats up guys?

I'm Mike Wolfe I am 32 married with 2 kids and a beautiful wife. I am a welder by trade but a addict to the gym.

I'm a competitive bench presser in the APF and WPO feds. I have a shirted best bench of 835 and I bench in the mid 600's raw. I am currently dieting my fatass down to get to the 308 class. I currently sit around 345 down from 416.

I benched last year in the Animal Cage at the Arnold and just missed doing 855. It was one of the most memorable experiences I've had so far in my career.

I will be competing this year in the WPO Pro contest on the mainstage this year at the Arnold. So holler!!!!!

Wolfy!!!!

Deraz
01-11-07, 7:34 pm
Hey whats up? Im 5'9 245 with 20% body fat. Ive always been able to put on size, but it takes an act of congress to get me to cut up. I must be going about the cutting process the wrong way....any suggestions or plans would be greatly appreciated. thanks

J-Dawg
01-11-07, 9:03 pm
Hey whats up? Im 5'9 245 with 20% body fat. Ive always been able to put on size, but it takes an act of congress to get me to cut up. I must be going about the cutting process the wrong way....any suggestions or plans would be greatly appreciated. thanks

Deraz welcome aboard bro. Maybe you can set up a cutting log in the diet section... Give us an idea of what your daily food intake looks like. There's a lotta good bro's here who can help steer ya in the right direction.

artica
01-11-07, 9:14 pm
Artica here. Got an invite to the forum, looks great.
My interests with weights are directly related to powerlifting, but love for the iron game came first. I train at home in my garage. Two car garage that holds down a Wide sumo stance power rack with band pegs top & bottom, a monolift, glute ham raise, lat tower, cable row, 45 degree back raise, chest supported row, an array of dumbells and multiple bars geared towards powerlifting. I currently weigh 175lbs and typically sit around 6% BF, competition weight is 165. Looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully running into some of you in the future. Good luck to everyone.

Stay correct,
artica

musclealchemist
01-11-07, 9:29 pm
Whats up dudes? im 18 year old from Louisiana, im 5'9 and 173lbs. I been lifting for 4 years now. I go to UL in lafayette, and im just trying to keep the beast alive.

Tank87
01-11-07, 9:52 pm
Hey everyone! I'm Jim and I'm a 19 year old doing my first bodybuilding show in 11 weeks. I am hoping to compete at about 180lbs. I'm out of Chicago.

LuvsThePain
01-11-07, 10:44 pm
Hey brothers, I'm 22 from Spokane, WA. My place of release resides in Gold's Gym here in spokane. I first seriously got into weight lifting / bodybuilding 6 years ago. I first came across animal pak this last year and it was the little extra boost I needed to kick my training into high gear. I love the sport and plan to never stop until they put me in the weeds. Currently im 6'3" and 230 lbs. My current goal is to reach 250lbs. and stay lean. Best sport in the freaking world....I love it. Nice to meet y'all.

eric downey
01-12-07, 1:13 am
names eric downey. im a powerlifter. 220lbs member of team kellum but joe lad is my home boy.

diesel718
01-12-07, 1:45 am
wut up my names dominick im 19 from staten island new york ive been bodybuilding for bout 3 years i started at bout 135 im up to 220 now at 5'5 id like to do a mayb do a teen show this summer

J-Dawg
01-12-07, 7:23 am
Hey everyone! I'm Jim and I'm a 19 year old doing my first bodybuilding show in 11 weeks. I am hoping to compete at about 180lbs. I'm out of Chicago.

Welcome aboard Jim. Hey bro, if ya get a chance you should keep a log of your contest prep in the training section. It's a good way to track your progress and maybe some fellas here can pick up some tips along the way as well. Good Luck.
J-Dawg

J-Dawg
01-12-07, 7:25 am
Artica here. Got an invite to the forum, looks great.
My interests with weights are directly related to powerlifting, but love for the iron game came first. I train at home in my garage. Two car garage that holds down a Wide sumo stance power rack with band pegs top & bottom, a monolift, glute ham raise, lat tower, cable row, 45 degree back raise, chest supported row, an array of dumbells and multiple bars geared towards powerlifting. I currently weigh 175lbs and typically sit around 6% BF, competition weight is 165. Looking forward to meeting everyone and hopefully running into some of you in the future. Good luck to everyone.

Stay correct,
artica

names eric downey. im a powerlifter. 220lbs member of team kellum but joe lad is my home boy.

It's good to see a mix of PL's along with bodybuilders. Welcome aboard fellas.

Powerfreak
01-12-07, 9:24 am
The site looks fucking great!
I am a powerlifter out of Nazareth Pa. 2005 IPA World Champion, 1000lbs. plus squat and all that shit.
Loud ,obnoxious and completely insane, there's just no other way
Shooting for 1200 at this years Worlds, shoud be something to see.
DON'T MISS IT!!

Oh yeah.....Hello everybody.

Later

G Diesel
01-12-07, 9:29 am
The site looks fucking great!
I am a powerlifter out of Nazareth Pa. 2005 IPA World Champion, 1000lbs. plus squat and all that shit.
Loud ,obnoxious and completely insane, there's just no other way
Shooting for 1200 at this years Worlds, shoud be something to see.
DON'T MISS IT!!

Oh yeah.....Hello everybody.

Later

Good to have you here Powerfreak... This board has some heavy hitters weighing in. One of the best squatters in the world in the house folks. Respect. Peace, G

Brute Force
01-12-07, 11:03 am
Whats up fellas,

I'm 24 years old and have been lifting for about 7 years. I am a former college football player and am 6'2 270lbs. Looking forward to contributing here.

Iron Maiden
01-12-07, 11:49 am
What's up glad to be a part of this. I've been a fan of Animal Pak and training for 8+ years. Glad to finally see a forum where hardcore athletes can come together.

Ragnar13
01-12-07, 12:05 pm
Sup fellas.

32 y/o Soldier here. Been training off and on since high school wrestling. Had a couple of injuries that limit my exercise selection, but not my intensity or drive. Currently doing the AGR tour and working as the career counselor which is a fancy way of saying I am supposed to convince folks to stay in. Lifting is like the Army, if you got to be convinced to do it, you are gonna have half assed results.

later

Universal Rep
01-12-07, 12:15 pm
Whats up fellas,

I'm 24 years old and have been lifting for about 7 years. I am a former college football player and am 6'2 270lbs. Looking forward to contributing here.

Good to see ya round these parts B.

D-Bomb
01-12-07, 1:37 pm
!!! im at a loss of words to the pro's in this place...

Big Byrd
01-12-07, 1:54 pm
Well, we got another powerlifter and 1,000lb squatter here. I am 5'7 and lift in the 198 class. Have done 2 bodybuilding shows, and may do another one this year. im gonna go look around and see whats goin on here...

Wasteland
01-12-07, 2:08 pm
Well, we got another powerlifter and 1,000lb squatter here. I am 5'7 and lift in the 198 class. Have done 2 bodybuilding shows, and may do another one this year. im gonna go look around and see whats goin on here...

What federation brother?

Joe Pas
01-12-07, 2:55 pm
whats up fellas ...im Joe Pas ...no nick names here lol ...im 21 years old and live in Yonkers NY ...ive been lifting since my freshman year of highschool training for football ...i now play semi pro football...im 5'10" and weigh in at 210LBS ...but my goal is to bust my ass eat and lift and gain another solid 20-30LBS of muscle and walk onto a professional team and show them what im made of ...people tell me its a long shot but its my dream and im going to do what i got to do to get it done ...and if it dont work out at least i can say i went for it when most people are too affraid to try ... I love everything about the bodybuilding and powerlifting life ...and ive been addicited to lifting and training since the 1st set of weights my father bought me ...i love all the animal products and this website because of the articles ive read and the welth of info i got from them and the encouragement i got from the articles also...

Squat: 405 (four reps below parralell)
deadlift: 425 2 reps (with straps though)
bench: 315 max

my goal for these lifts im aiming for a 500LBS max squat, 550LBS deadlift max, and 405 LBS max benchpress ...i know its alot to move up on each of these movements but it will keep me focused for a while and keep me motivated.

Wasteland
01-12-07, 2:56 pm
whats up fellas ...im Joe Pas ...no nick names here lol ...im 21 years old and live in Yonkers NY ...ive been lifting since my freshman year of highschool training for football ...i now play semi pro football...im 5'10" and weigh in at 210LBS ...but my goal is to bust my ass eat and lift and gain another solid 20-30LBS of muscle and walk onto a professional team and show them what im made of ...people tell me its a long shot but its my dream and im going to do what i got to do to get it done ...and if it dont work out at least i can say i went for it when most people are too affraid to try ... I love everything about the bodybuilding and powerlifting life ...and ive been addicited to lifting and training since the 1st set of weights my father bought me ...i love all the animal products and this website because of the articles ive read and the welth of info i got from them and the encouragement i got from the articles also...

my goal for these lifts im aiming for a 500LBS max squat, 550LBS deadlift max, and 405 LBS max benchpress ...i know its alot to move up on each of these movements but it will keep me focused for a while and keep me motivated.

Welcome... Hoping you'll keep a training log brother.

The Explosion
01-12-07, 4:14 pm
Hi Fellas

I am 41 been at this while competed and placed in a few natural local shows. I am definately bitten by the bug. I live, breath, eat and sleep bbing. Some people golf I do legz lol

My goal for 07 is to be 240 and 7 percent and compete in the NPC. I am 216 now.

I hope I can call this place home.

Big Al
01-12-07, 5:02 pm
What up PowerFreak?Can't wait to see that 1000+lb squat in the cage.

Rob uyando
01-13-07, 7:33 am
Hey Forum! Rob Luyando is in the house. I'm a lazy bench only guy. LOL! 2005 WPO BB4$ Heavyweight Champ, 2006 WPO Arnold Classic Heavyweight Champ, WPO 242 lb World Record Holder, APF 220 lb & 242 lb National Record Holder, All time 220 & 242 World Record Holder

Big Al
01-13-07, 7:55 am
WOW!We got some no bullshit,hardcore lifters here.Now this is what I'm talkin bout.

Powerfreak
01-13-07, 9:43 am
What up PowerFreak?Can't wait to see that 1000+lb squat in the cage.

Your gonna be one of my spotters Bro'

D-Bomb
01-13-07, 10:33 am
I'm the token chick on the board, it seems. Love Animal Pak, Cuts & Nitro.

My interest in Animal grew back in college- I went to, you may not be surprised to know, a then-newly assimilated military school. The gym was bare bones, just old sleds, a few cages, benches and a handful of ten and fifteen year old Nautilus machines. No carpeting, paint chipping off the wall and the water fountain was outside, down the hall, and occasionally spit out brown-yellow water.

Anyway- most of the guys, my classmates, were into lifting and two or three of us got really into it. One went on to a powerlifting title in Fl, another became a cop and competitive bodybuilder in SC, and I'm a white collar schmoe / bodybuilder in Philly. They introduced me to the Animal Pak back then, when I was trying to supplement heavily to get up to the 20 deadhang pull-ups mark. A few months and a few hundred protein shakes and animal paks later, I could hit 23-25 with ease as a 5'5", 125 lb. woman.

I've stuck with bodybuilding, and Animal, since then.

Now I'm taking it to the next level- training for my first competition in June, and will be looking to this site for training & diet advice, and a bit of motivation. Training hard and living the life, thankfully, isn't gender exclusive.

Drive on.

Damn that is huge drive and coming from the hardest of hard gyms. bare bones no fancy shit.
and as for being the token there is another that i know of Toni69 also is a competitor. you should ask questions. good luck and i look forward to seeing you get further! this is a deep sport.

Joe Pas
01-13-07, 2:00 pm
Welcome... Hoping you'll keep a training log brother.thanks ...and im going to get a training log going very soon ...

vDa
01-13-07, 11:09 pm
What up all, my name is Vlad, I'm (almost) 16 years old, 6"1 210 lb (probably the youngest here) I've been training hardcore since 14, and I've had great success. I've done a few local shows, nothing big. I try to train harder everyday, hopefully I'll do some more shows later on. Looking forward to hang out here, nice forum and nice products.

boar
01-14-07, 1:58 am
Yo wats good brothers of the iron game.

I'm nick from mass and Im currently an Athletic Training student. I got the nickname boar from my roomates at college for consuming a pound of beef per sitting, and for hittin the weights hard.

I am currently on the westside powerlifting program. I hope to increase my squat to 400lbs and hit 500lbs on my dead. Any type of increase on bench would be legit.

I hope to take my knowledge of my acedemic pursuit and apply it to lifting. I get satisfaction when my contribution effects another persons life.

I am currently doing powerlifting competitions at school but I am looking for competitions in the mass and connecticutt area. if anyone knows about any type of competitions around shoot me a message.

stay strong men

dragon316
01-14-07, 2:33 pm
sup fellas.. new to the game,started lifting about 5 years ago for my job as a firefighter and fell in love with it. can't stop..

D-Bomb
01-14-07, 3:42 pm
nice we have a big mix of gentleman here!

SAMSON
01-14-07, 9:57 pm
Yo, the names samson. currently a 21 year old student as ohio state and also working on an ISSA self study trainer course. started powerlifting in high school (junior year) and continued through my first year of college. My best friend and training partner left and i quit lifting. after about a year i couldn't stand not lifting and got into bodybuilding. 1 year of training took me from a flabby 6' 210 lbs to a pretty solid 238. that was april 06, when i broke my foot playing basketball ball with some friends. this left not lifting and eating shit for 4 months, since i lived alone. Started lifting again in late august at 208. Back around 225 now, but not as solid as i was. Biggest problem area is the bench and chest development and i have had some problems with squats due to the injury. looking forward to some good advice on training.

massfreak
01-15-07, 2:48 am
yo everyone! Im a recently finished college student who is thankful he is finished with school and taking some time off to get massive. I will be competing in my second show this summer. Looking forward to posting here and conversing with all you enlightened individuals.

propstm
01-15-07, 3:02 am
Joe, you got a date for those goals? Honestly, I think if you have the drive to make it playing pro football, you'll be able to lift those "goals" and keep right on moving up the weights.

500lbgorilla
01-15-07, 10:19 am
Hey everyone. Name's Marz from the Jersey shore. Hope everyone is well.

kw88
01-15-07, 10:29 am
The names Kirk, from Milwaukee. Currently going to Univeristy of Wi-Milwaukee. Been lifting seriously about two years now. Im 5'8 180#'s. Not much else to say besides I'll see you around.

HardWorker
01-15-07, 10:43 am
Just want to say hi and to say how happy I am to be a part of this forum!

My name is Dajan, and I'm a 20 year old student from Slovenia (europe).
I've been lifting for about 2 years now and I am taking it seriosly with the training, diet, rest,...

I am looking forward to learning a lot from you guys!

ritualistic
01-15-07, 11:07 am
well i am 29 and i live KC, Missouri....i have been training for about 4 years and am planning on doing my first show this comming summer. animalpak.com has been my favorite bb site for like 3 years now and i have been following the journey almost every day (thanks wraith...kicks ass bro.)

well i just wanted to say hi and look forward to learning from you all...and maybe even putting in my 2 cents if it is even worth that.

WPBeef
01-15-07, 11:41 am
Heya all! Kevin here... WPB, Fl. 240ish.. fluctuates.. was up to 299 39% bf... now.. at 240(ish) 14%..

want to get to 210/ 10%..

48c, 17bi, 23thi,... blah blah

On a cardio every other day .. 1200-1500 calorie meals per day

any input ... to get past this 'plateau thats been keeping me here for a year... would help.

also looking for training partners in the wpb/ ft laud (la fitness) area.
m or f

donk
01-15-07, 11:43 am
what bout it brothers im known as the donk. i've been liftin for four years now. i started my own gym bout a year ago in nothing more than an old shed that i've called the cage.

Hothands
01-15-07, 11:45 am
Brian, 28 in Portland, Maine 5'11" 200lbs

Started seriously lifting about 2+ years ago. Got sick of being chubby, hungover and useless. Now people in my office ask me if I'm juicing. I tell them, "Thanks, but no, I'm not."

Easy E
01-15-07, 11:48 am
Whats up guys. My names Eric Im from Methuen MA. Been training hard for three years now. Applying everything I was learning in classrooms to my training. I managed to go from a 140lb freshman to a 197lb senior (gear free) during my college years. I was working on recovery and sleep while my boys were out till 5am getting hammered.
Now Im personal training and starting up my own Strength and Conditioning Program for athletes. Hopefully that takes off soon. Glad to be here boys!!

Bruiser
01-15-07, 11:54 am
It's great to see a forum for us!!!!

Me, well...

Always taken care of myself, now I'm pushing 31 years old, and I realize that I want the rest of the world to look at me in awe the same way my 7 month old son does!!!

This site and the products it endorses has helped me improve myself in leaps and bounds, instead of crawls and staggers like everwhere else I had turned. Looking forward to the advice we all will be able to share with eachother.

Later

Vinny G
01-15-07, 11:57 am
Vinny Galanti here......whats up everyone

TKOrocky
01-15-07, 12:05 pm
Hi my name is John from north Georgia and i have been lifting for only 3 years i look forward to learning much from this forum

Nate
01-15-07, 12:09 pm
Hi Guys. Nate here. I'm 26 and currently residing in Iraq. Lifting is a core part of my life. I have have gained 20+ pounds in the last six months thanks to you guys at Animal and the thousands of chickens that have sacrificed so that I may get bigger. Its not my fault they are so delicious. We'll see what I can put on in the next six. I look forward to all the info put out here on the forum. later -N

il capo
01-15-07, 12:10 pm
Cheers from Italy!!!!
30 years old...
Damn!!!I'm too slim....give my pack RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

il capo

rant
01-15-07, 12:25 pm
Hey my brothers.My name is rant.I train and live in Bensalem Pa right outside of PHilly!Just got back into this a short while ago and am lovin it.This site is already great and now with this forum things are going to be awesome.Look forward to getting to know you all!

fyrcaptain33
01-15-07, 12:26 pm
Sup fellas. Fyrcaptain here. I am a firefighter in Idaho. Was in the military for 8 1/2 years. Was in great shape,got put and let me self go to crap. Getting back into training and shape. Any words of wisdom to help and old dog out.

jerseydiesel
01-15-07, 12:31 pm
hey everyone, I'm 26 and 6'2" and about 260 lbs 9% bf. Been training on and off since I was in High School, I was hooked on the simplicity of weights and idea of becoming stronger from day one. Lifting is always the best part of my day but I don't know which direction its going to take me since they're are still a few avenues open for me at my age.

badinfluence63
01-15-07, 12:45 pm
My name is John I live in New Hampshire. I been lifting on and off since I been 14. I'm 50 now. I have entered bodybuilding contest (with no major placing) to include the 1977 Mr Missouri Valley and the 1981 Mr Rhode ISland. I have met most of the major bodybuilders in my era to include Franco Colombo, Tony Pearson, Carlos Rodriquez,Albert Becles, Boyer Coe, and a few more. I attended the 1981 New England Grand Prix held in Worcester MAssachusetts. When the show was over I was like WTF and I went back stage and met all the contestants. If I remember correctly Albert Beckles won so Boyer Coe was pissed and when he saw me he told me to get the fuck out. Everyone else was cool and like how you doing. I was about 28 or 29 at the time. I've never used steroid but have been tempted, even now at 50. I really loved that original Stack with the Andro. Oh well. I been fighting old age and flabbyness for awhlile and I got to say as long as I do my part, eat,lift,run and supplements I look great. Take too ,long a break and I start looking like the fat old guy I never want to be.

John aka badinfluence63

ct italian 1
01-15-07, 12:53 pm
I'm Anthony, 18 years old from CT, got serious about bodybuilding only like 6 months ago, but I'm just as dedicated as anyone who's been in the game for years. I eat, sleep, and live for this shit. Nobody I know understands what I'm doing or why, but I do and that's what matters. Fuck everyone else around us brothers, we're on our own in this game. I broke up w/ my last gf over her wanting me to go to the gym less. I have goals and will die before I fail to achieve them.

waugie14
01-15-07, 12:55 pm
Im Chaz from Pittsburgh, I go to California University of PA for Wellness and Fitness. I got the bug last spring but never started a bulk till this past september. Im 5'11", 21yrs old, and now 205 from 175 with 13%bf. On more year to get freaky then its on in 08. Bodybuilding has definately changed my life for the better and made me the person that I am today. Glad to be here and look forward to some good posts.

krunchykrome
01-15-07, 12:58 pm
Hey everyone. My name is David. Been lifting for only 2 years. Im 24 years old, 5'11, and 215lbs. End of the year goal is around 235lbs. When I started lifting, I weighed only 175lbs. I live near Baltimore, and I just graduated college with my B.S. in accounting. I know Big Ron has a B.S. in accounting, so I take some comfort in that. I work in tax right now, and I plan to have my CPA within 3 years.

What I love about bodybuilding is new results. Whether it's packing on a few more lbs or adding another plate of weight to the bar.

What I hate about bodybuilding is the dedication. Many other areas of my life have taken a hit since I got serious with this sport, and even today, it still puts a strain on many areas of my life.

Maccabee
01-15-07, 1:07 pm
Hey Fellas,

My name is Danny, but the nickname Pokoritel means conqueror in russian or something like that. Either way it is an honor to finally be with metal warriors such as myself.

Growing up i was small and week until the age of 17. I entered the gym not knowing that this day was going to change my life forever. I started off at 130 lbs and now iam 205 lbs at age 20.

Basically, when it comes to the iron life i dont joke around. I will get my meals and training days in no matter what happens. Looking forward to knowing many of you here. Strength and honor.

Pokoritel

Flash419
01-15-07, 1:09 pm
I'm 36, and have been working out about 20 years now. Got started in HS and never really stopped. Working out hard the last 3 years, and have been putting on about 10 solid pounds a year. Currently 6' , 284# , and still growing. Bodyfat is somewhere in the mid teens. Bench is 400+.

My diet sucks due to the fact I am on call and work all hours. Sometimes going 24+ hours between sleep. But I try and keep shoveling the food in every 2.5 to 3 hours as best I can. Always take my Paks.

Looking forward to talking to some fellow lifters. Learning what I can, and teaching what I can.

Thanks to Animal for putting this place together. Very Impressed so far!

Kalamazoo
01-15-07, 1:11 pm
Hello everyone. I really have had great success rebuilding the body with Animal products in my mid-40's. I know this is for serious body builders but I also think it is for serious people in general that can help all sorts of people suffering from lack of motivation in many areas of life...I hope to contribute the best I can and learn a lot...the first one is that after a few cycles of Stak 2, my pants are much looser but my weight went up to 325...from 300....I need help to understand what happened to me, I feel fantastic but I am sure I can carve off 70 pounds or more and I hope to learn how...Thanks all

riversidebarbel
01-15-07, 1:15 pm
Hey brothers!
I have been lifting serious for 2 years. After spending 6 weeks in the hospital for surgery I am back at it 100%! I was down to an UNHEALTHY weight of 125 lbs, but now I am up to 181 lbs. I am going heavy with the weights and the food too. Look forward to the articles, comments, and feed back on this site.

Riversidebarbell

bi19tri
01-15-07, 1:15 pm
Stats 41 5' 10" 250lbs

I have competed twice had to lay off due to being actvated in the national guard for two years I have been working to get my stuff together again looks like I may have another year coming up though.
Dave
ps I have been bodybuilding since 1978 off and on

IronHouse
01-15-07, 1:22 pm
Yo brothers!! IronHouse here from Sweden. Soon to be 18 year old male who will be one of the top builders one day. Anyways, just wanted to introduce myself quickly. Gotta go get my next meal now.

Peace out, IronHouse

Sensei
01-15-07, 1:29 pm
Hey Sensei ringing in.... Been looking forward to this thing forever it seems. I'm a 20 year old College kid who's been lifting for 4 years now, and its grown on me ever since. I do alot of martial arts and power training helps me dominate the competition, recently won the Irish cup and I credit that to my training. I'm 5'6 about 170 right now but I'm at the end of my bulking stage, gotta drop the fat now....

EastonH
01-15-07, 1:32 pm
Lo lads, im 17 years old chap from Finland. Ive been going in the gym since i was 15 and well ive had my ups and downs (which are sure more to come).
I am a one big fucking rookie, but im learning every day.
I'll Be seeing you around.

Bigwool66
01-15-07, 1:32 pm
Hows it going fellas, names Allen and im 21 from Reno, Nevada...cant wait to talk to some of you guys about your philosophy on training/diet/and hardcore living..5'10" 215 at about 14% BF

Big_Guns
01-15-07, 1:36 pm
Hey brothers

Height:6ft(1.82m)
Total weight: 275lbs(125kg)
Muscle mass: 200lbs(90kg)

Yeah Im a fat f$cker. Trying to become a huge strong f$cker
Trying to up muscle mass at the moment. Been training on and off for 3 years due to financial difficulties. Everything sorted so looking at big things this year.
Planning on competing someday on stage and maybe some powerlifting events. But right now, just wanna get stronger and earn more muscle.

-Rob

50rider
01-15-07, 1:39 pm
Whats up guys im Andrew Wallace im a 19 year old college student who is looking for a lil help on getting big. I ve been training hard for three years and am not getting the results i am hopping for im strong and all but i just dont look it. Any way i can talk more about it later. But if ur willing to give me some tips shoot them my way that would be great.

ace
01-15-07, 1:45 pm
hey all.. this is Ace.. 20yrs old.. from bahrain(all the way in the middle-east) and i'm a big fan of universal.. especially the animal products.. been working out for almost three years now..(5'8) (73Kgs)

looking forward to learning from the pros around here..

Peace!!

BrianB
01-15-07, 1:46 pm
age - 22
height - 5'9"
current weight - 220

i did my first competition at age 20, did 2 more this last year. my goal is to get my natural pro card in spring of 08. i train DC style. i post on intensemuscle.com mostly

WaNNaBeSoLDieR
01-15-07, 1:55 pm
23 year old female livin' in Texas...only been training for 3.5 years, but made nice changes since I started...started because I was morbidly obese and had lost about 100lbs without weight training...stupid mistake. Lesson learned. Started lifting to add shape...fell in love with the iron...right now, leaning out to get into the military...wanna do something with my life that I can be proud of...trying specifically to increase upper body strength while leaning out my lower body...

BEASTOFRAGE
01-15-07, 2:01 pm
hey...names THE BRUTE...u might know me from various forums on the net. i'm a competitive powerlifter...been one for 6 years now, liftin for over 10 years. i'm 26 now and currently live in birmingham, AL and currently my best/meet PRs are a 804 squat, 567 bench, and a 710 dead with a 2006 total(750-545-710)...these were done a year ago...and when i was 280. i'm 295 now and i'm aimin for a 2200+ total in march...there are some egos i plan on takin to get broken by me and respect that i also have to take as well...my motto is obvious..."don't demand, just fuckin take it!"...i posted up a log...anyone want to holla...u know where to find me...
TB

gnoll5
01-15-07, 2:05 pm
hey everyone. i'm 35, been lifting seriously for only a year or so, but have been making serious gains. started out at 220 fat weak lbs, cardioed down to 180, and after 9 months of serious eating and lifting have got back up to 212lbs. by looking at others' numbers on here, i am impressed, and can't wait until i too can boast a 300lb bench; my goal from day 1. started out at 150 lbs for a couple reps, now can usually push out 225 for 5-6 reps; hope to break 300 by summer! big thanks and hell ya out to G Diesel and Wrath for the constant motivation on this site. i am the manager of a trucking company, moving appliances and furniture around 9 hrs a day, then train right after for an hour and a half a day. i live in a northern Canadian city.

the bull
01-15-07, 2:05 pm
whats guys, its the bull here, im 21, been through 3 comps allready, and do nothing but eat and train. i dedicate my life for this sport, and animal pak has helped me in so many ways, looking foward to sharing some insight with all u guys.

Enforcer25
01-15-07, 2:14 pm
Hey everyone,

I'm 38 y/o tomorrow, I'm in N.W. Indiana and a police officer. A few months ago I decided I didn't like the way I looked and it was time for a change. I've been lifting off and on for a few years and consistently for the past 4 months. I've made some gains, but most importantly I've stuck with this. I love working out and make it a priority, luckily I've got a very understanding wife who is also happy with the results. Looking forward to the information and support from everybody here.

moonboy10
01-15-07, 2:19 pm
height: 5'9"
weight & BF: 170, 8-9% BF

Hey fellas whats up. Name is Mark. Been lifting since I was 12 y o doing whatever I could, didn't know at such a young age what to call what I was doing. Just thought it was a hobby ya know, thought everyone did it. About 3 yrs ago I was introduced to bodybuilding and have done everything I can to excel at it since. I've gained 20 lbs of good solid mass in the past 2 years. So here I am, & hungry to learn more from everyone involved in the forum. Cya.

kakashi
01-15-07, 2:43 pm
Hey guys!

Just wanna say AnimalPak.com has helped me immensely when I've needed motivational words. If I'm on my last set, squeezing out those last 3 reps, I remember what I've read, get pumped, and push out 5 reps.

Newbie here, I won't post much but I'll read every damn post. Lookin forward to a great forum!

Jonny Steel
01-15-07, 2:50 pm
Droppin by to introduce myself. Came for motivation because I'm tired of being a fat ass. I used to train hard about 8 months out of the year, then slack off the other 4 summer months. Did that for about 5 years or so. As I got older, and I'm not even really old yet at 29, I got wore out by training all the time. Well, that caught up to me and now I look like shit. Saw a pic of myself at a party the other week and wanted to throw up.

Anyways, now the tuna and the chicken are in the fridge along w/ enough greens to make it look like a jungle. Time to get back at it.

I knew this would be the right place to come for motivation. And motivation is what I need.

BigDubbDiesel
01-15-07, 3:05 pm
check it, the names Dan Jackson, started lifting seriously my freshman year in highschool. What really got me into the game was the whole Animal way of life. I got my animalpak manual 6 years ago, and i still pull it out from time to time. I'm in college now, but I still find time to get my swol on, usually the first one in the gym at my school, and thats the way i like it.

Ive been cutting for a week now with good results, I'm currently 210, down from 218, my plan is to be shredded around 195. but yeah good luck to everyone out there, gotta eat big, train hard, and fucking brush off all the haters...

take it easy brothers -BigDubbDiesel

xman
01-15-07, 3:06 pm
wuts up guys. this is x.man representing nor-cal. im 18 and a freshmen in college. i max 325 on bench. 350 on deads. and 340 on squat. i whey in at 170lb and im proud as hell of myself. but i wants to be better... stronger, bigger, but the good thing is, nomatter how much i lift .. im always gonna want more.

McFly
01-15-07, 3:09 pm
McFly's introduction...

5'11" on a good day! 223 pounds as of yesterday (leg day!) i am currently on a quest back to 240 pounds but a slightly less fat 240. so far things are loooking good...just gotta stay healthy and stress free!!! i've toy'd with the idea of competing in a bodybuilding show the past two years but haven't man'd up to the stage yet. i am currently eating what i need then what i want diet plan and lifting heavy we will see what happens!

Rdosramos
01-15-07, 3:12 pm
Hi all

Really glad to see that Animal Pak has opened up a forum. Anyway I am from South Africa Johannesburg, Yeah I know your all thinking that we ride lions and stuff but I promise it ain't true.

I am 24 years old been training (Consistently) for about 2 years now. When I started I was weighing in at 90Kgs now I am sitting at 106Kgs. Doesn't sound so impressive but considering I have been doing it 100% natural IO think its not a bad return.

Been using animal pak since day one and I will never turn back. Also been using universal products as well (Real Gains, Strom and Shock therapy)

Anyway that's pretty much me. Hope to hear from you guys soon.

Rob

PlacentiaBay
01-15-07, 3:12 pm
Hey PlacentiaBay here, new year, clean slate, time to get down to business. Heres how it goes.

5'11"
214lbs

Where to start. Last year my goal was to lose weight (and i lost 50lbs my goal). But then it all changed quickly. Got reading on other fourms about bodybuilding and been hooked ever since. I learned how to make gains and losses. But most of all learned to listen to my own body. I found out thats the key thing. No two people are alike. Made changes, got me where I am today. Another important lesson I learned. A body isnt built in the gym its built in the kitchen. Thats about it for now.

IronFrenzy
01-15-07, 3:14 pm
Yo Fellas,
I'm Mike, 20 yrs old, @ college, pounding the books and especially the weights day in and day out. Peace bros.

NASH
01-15-07, 3:15 pm
Im 23, 220 lbs, 5' 11", and been in the game for 6 years. I started out in highschool when guys would push me around for being scrawny! But I started hanging out with a few football players that taught me how to train and gain respect from peers around me. Ive had to overcome many obstacles in life and a few injuries.
Im happy to be here to refine my self and to recieve good advice.
I love this website, and it has helped me with my goals in the past.

NeverGonnaStop
01-15-07, 3:18 pm
whats up guys, here's my story:
got into lifting bc my golf coach made us before my freshman season, then i was 120 pounds and couldnt even put up 95 on the bench press and didnt even know what a squat was... today im a sophmore in college and im 5'9, 215 with 12% bf. I have since stopped playing golf bc it makes my abs too lopsided... I have opted for a much more fun sport anyways... mixed martial arts, but lifting still comes first

benihonasghost
01-15-07, 3:19 pm
Hey whats up brothers... if been lifting now for a little over three years.
Im 160 pounds and im trying to get to 170 at the moment... this is my first forum and i hope to get some good feedback...not really a huge guy... but i hope to get bigger in the future

Stats...
5'6
160 pounds
Bodyfat: 10%

Sorrow
01-15-07, 3:21 pm
Im 6' and tip the scales at 210lbs. 25 years old and live outside Canton, Ohio.

I started seriously lifting about 4 years ago. I served 8 years in the military so I usually focused on max'ing my Pt test. Now I'm out and lifting is more or less the only way for me to let out some aggression in a controlled way, with a possitive outcome.

I take the Pak daily for the last 3 years and it has never failed to keep me moving!

Evaniel
01-15-07, 3:23 pm
Evaniel here. From the U.P. of Michigan, been in the game seriously for about a year and a half. Started weighing in at 140 lbs, wound up at 170. Making a comeback after realizing my doc misdiagnosed my cubital tunnel syndrome for tendonitis. Basically trying to get my house back in order, my ducks in a row. Waiting to get admitted into a PhD program while living with my folks and pregnant wife, trying to get by on home gym equipment because a membership is a luxury I can't afford right now. I'll make it work. It's all about the compound movements anyway.

Been a fan of the the Animalpak for awhile, definitely adopted the mindset.

Looking forward to what the forums have to offer.

Strongwilled
01-15-07, 3:26 pm
Hey guys - great to be here. Been pushing iron for quite a few years, love the feel, smell, pain of it all. I'm a soon to be old fart, pushing 50 and finding this site has helped me push myself further than I thought possible. I find motivation and help here that just doesn't exist elsewhere; it resonates with something way down inside me. A Dr. tried to kill me last year, it's been a long haul back, my lifts suck and everything hurts - but if you're feeling pain, you know you're alive! I'm ready to learn, go, grow and hope to give something back to anyone I can help along the way.

bigmex
01-15-07, 3:26 pm
What's goin on fellas, i'm bigmex the newest member here in the forums. i'm 26 yo, and from houston, tx. i recently got out of the military this past december and proudly served my 4 yrs. i've been in this sport for about 2 yrs and have been struggling a bit and now that i'm part of this organization i hope i can get taken under someone's wing. thanks for the welcome.

Ammotroop
01-15-07, 3:35 pm
Whats up fellas! Name is Mark. I am in the military and love the gym. I work like a beast at the weights and cardio, but I have the hardest time following a good diet. I just made some big steps in the right direction. I am 6-0 203, bout 15% body fat. I am about to go on a bulk here pretty soon. Well, hope to gain some knowlege from everyone here and pass some on.

Cra-Z
01-15-07, 3:35 pm
I'm 17. I'm been seriously lifting again since the end of August after recovering from a broken leg. I am 5'10", I came back 158 on August 28th and I was up to 186 by the end of October. I got a job and I'm still in high school so I haven't been in for about a month, but it's pissing me off. I'll be done high school at the end of the month and then I'm hitting it hard again.

Good-Riddance
01-15-07, 3:43 pm
What's up everyone checking in from Pittsburgh PA, I'm 32, and been lifting on and off since I was 18. I took a long break from lifting to follow some lower endeavor's of life, now that I'm back on track and a solid year of training under my belt, I'm glad to be back in this game, and can't believe I stayed away as long as I did.

MoRpHa
01-15-07, 3:53 pm
What's up everybody, I've been training for the past 3 years. The reason I train? to NOT be one more from the ordinary. My passion, the ANIMAL way.

Thanks.

Dtermin
01-15-07, 4:02 pm
Well Im 27 years old, Ive decided to go back to the gym a month ago after 2 years WOW. Its been a long time but in this month Ive seen great improvements on my physique thanks to some Animal Products Im taking Pak, MStak, Nitro, Storm, Shock. These are some great products so Im looking forward to this forum and hopefully I will gain more knowledge.
Thank you guys for letting me be part of this forum.

Galvyn
01-15-07, 4:03 pm
What's up everybody. My name is Richard, 36, married with children, and i'm from Los Angeles. I pretty much have been lifting on/off since highschool, but with nothing to show for it but a slender physique. But April of 2006 was a turning point for me. After browsing the net and ordering M&F DVD's, I then began my training. From there I started searching up and down the Bodybuilding.com site and then began the protein/calorie intake. Not long after I stumbled across the world of AnimalPak, and have been hooked on their supp's: Animal Pak, Animal Pump, Cuts, Universal Storm/Shock. Not to mention the Animal Arms and Chest DVD's (Wrath is a freaking Rhino!)

Since April of '06 i've gained 35lbs (I'm 190 now) of even weight and EVERYTIME I run into someone that I haven't seen in a while, they freak at my gains. I've plateaued for the moment (but that was purposeful), but everytime I hit the gym I do it with the intent to "punish those bad-boys" (what ever body part I plan to hit).

Hit it Hard....Richard.

vfchc01
01-15-07, 4:06 pm
hey brothers,

I began my personal journey in Dec. 05. It began with flipping through an issue of FLEX and seeing Wrath's journey on eating, "I'm not...going to...puke..." I found myself staring into myself and felt the immediate weight of wasted time pressing on me. I felt Wrath challenging me to screw the accepted wisdom and go for more. Even though it has only been a little more than a year, it has been a long road. I love it. I started at 155 and am now at 177.
Currently I live in Maine and am working on my M.A. in Communication. Just last week I found a trainer in preparation for competition. I want to say thanks to all the guys at Animalpak.com and all of my other brothers of iron out there for the ever present support.

courage-honor-conquer
- Jon

Muscle
01-15-07, 4:15 pm
Hello Animal brethren...

Been on this board for a few years now and can't think of a better place to get no B.S. info and motivation. There's some serious dudes to learn some great info from on this site and I look forward to continuing to learn. I'm a natural bodybuilder having competed in the NGA, NABBA, and NPC. Always looking to help those or learn from others who share my passion.

I'm currently 24 years old, 6'0, 248 lbs, 12% bodyfat. I've got a Master's degree in Anatomy and Physiology. I also have my C.S.C.S. and Olympic Club Coach Level I certifications. My goal is to compete on the big stage one day where some of my heroes once stood (Arnold, Reg Park, Dave Draper).

Freakshow---I read you were interested in playing ball at Texas A&M. My stength coach mentor just got hired on there as the head football strength coach. Let me know if you need anything...

Lastly, thank you to each one of you that has helped me along the way w/your motivational passages and your love for this wonderful sport of bodybuilding. Sacrifices will have to be made and I'm in the front of the line prepared for battle.

Hardcore4Life
01-15-07, 4:18 pm
whats up brothas, 24yr old living in cleveland OH, 5'7 210lbs and always gaining, started lifting in highschool got serious when i started playing rugby in college and have been ever since. Glad this form got started, alot of great knowlege on this site

p-nut
01-15-07, 4:23 pm
Mike here, 26, school teacher. Been training seriously for a little over a year. Was a runner in high school, always the small guy. Always lookin' for advice and techniques on gaining quality mass. Put on 30 lbs. in the last year.

newyork
01-15-07, 4:23 pm
Sup my Iron Brothers - My name is Jay 33 from Southern Cali. Married w/ children. I've been pounding the weights for about 2yrs now and just recently got the wife involved. Looking to put on some size this yr and focus on eating right - and no its not my new yr resolution. LOL.. I look forward to hearing all the advice and input.

andrewgayden34
01-15-07, 4:25 pm
I'm new to this forum and i must say its about time Animal Pak added a hardcore forum such as this. Through this life there are two things you are in control of. 1) Your size 2) the will power and determination it takes to get that size.