PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite Animal "stack"?

J-Dawg
01-08-07, 11:29 am
Fellas, what's your favorite Animal combo, or "stack" as we call it?

Mine would be the Pak, Nitro and Pump, with Flex thrown in for good measure to protect my joints. Pak is the centerpiece, the foundation. Everything starts with the Pak and you add the others around it to meet your specific goals.

Feel free to list yours here...

Basically the same bro!! Pak, Pump and Nitro… I never tried the Flex so I can not reviewer it.

ghost
01-08-07, 11:39 am
i really liked the Animal Pak, Mstak2, Pump, and Cuts stack...saw a lot of results from it.

i really liked the Animal Pak, Mstak2, Pump, and Cuts stack...saw a lot of results from it.
..Talking about the cuts, I used it at once with awesome results…it’s a essential weapon to my cutting season!!

ghost
01-08-07, 11:46 am
i completely agree. what a GREAT tool for some really effective results.

Rotlex
01-08-07, 11:46 am
I use The Pak as a staple all year. I've had great results with the Pak, Pump and Stak 2, although my current "Staples" from Univeral are The Pak, Flex, Storm and Shock Therapy. I just seem to respond better to Storm then even Pump.

Looking forward to trying whatever you guys put out over the next year.

Little side note on this. While it's hardly a "glamour" supp, I have found Flex to be the best thing I've added to my supp regiment in quite some time.

Mr.Totality
01-08-07, 11:52 am
I gotta go with
Pak, Stack 2, Cuts.

Always loved this one. Stack 2 is far and away my favorite pak around. Always seem to get good results from it and feel great when lifting

Wasteland
01-08-07, 11:52 am
Like to keep it basic... Right now, I'm using Animal Pak, Nitro and Pump.

ldskenpo
01-08-07, 11:55 am
about a year ago, i found animal pak in the commisary here and tried it, havenot been sick really since then, then i tried stak2 and the results were great, animal pump was the first creatine type stuff i have taken and responded positively to, the stack i think is my favorite is the pak/stak2/pump/nitro combo. I havent used this stack this month and have had to deal with it. I got some stuff from another company sent to me free and figured i might as well tryit since it was free, next month i am going back to all animal though, and maybe a weight gainer thrown in.

G Diesel
01-08-07, 11:55 am
I use the Pak 365 days a year... That is a staple. For that matter, I've used Pump and Nitro on every training day since they hit the market.

Currently I've been using Pump in conjunction w/ Stak2 preworkout and Nitro post with simple carbs with awesome results. Peace, G

Little side note on this. While it's hardly a "glamour" supp, I have found Flex to be the best thing I've added to my supp regiment in quite some time.
...Well seems I have to give a shoot to it ;)

...Yehh bro!! The "keep it Basic" philosophy was the best think I learned with animalpak.com

Warrior Strength
01-08-07, 11:57 am
Gotta go with Stack 2 and Pump -- what a combo!

Freak
01-08-07, 12:01 pm
Right now I'm runnin' Pak and Pump. Short and fucking to the point.

Crzylizard
01-08-07, 12:08 pm
Pak, Nitro, Cuts... such an awesome combo

Hercules
01-08-07, 12:15 pm
Pak/Pump/Nitro

Seems to work for me. I'll add the Stak in there, too, once I start my strength routine in a couple weeks.

alkalineman
01-08-07, 12:46 pm
I never used Stak2 or Mstak because my girlfriend doesn't want me to. I'm kind of intimidated of anything messing with my testosterone but the weights I'm lifting and the foods I'm eating. I recently started taking ZMA at night thought, I don't know the difference between that and those staks. I like animal pak and nitro g. I couldn't say how long I've been on those two. I have used pump in the past but now moved to shock therapy and storm.

IRBS
01-08-07, 12:47 pm
Currently:
Pump and Nitro Pre Workout
Cuts
The Pak

Favorite Stak:
Stak 2 and Pump Pre Workout
The Pak

Freakshow
01-08-07, 12:59 pm
The basics, that is what I am all about. Animal Pak, Animal Nitro, and Animal Pump are all staples. I recently gave Stak 2 a try, and it helped me with energy levels and muscle hardness/fullness. I also love Nitro G when I am bulking. When I do use Nitro G, I will buy a tub of Universal Storm and use 1 scoop of storm and 1 pack of Nitro G and sip on that during my workout. Works wonders.

shutthefuckup
01-08-07, 1:03 pm
Animal Pak, Mstak2 with about 6 to 8 Steaks a day is good.

Toni69
01-08-07, 2:07 pm
I use Shock Therapy and Animal Pump right before my workouts than BCAA stack right after. I get awesome pumps using these products...in the middle of my workout, I eat an animal snak bar too...I get dam hungry in the middle of my training.

Toni

rockyIV
01-08-07, 2:53 pm
Animal Pak, Nitro, and Cuts.

I'll try Animal M stak on my next bulk.

TheOak_akl
01-08-07, 3:06 pm
I live by the Pak, Mstak, Nitro-- Cuts when i need to shed some bodyfat. I am going to try Pump because i have heard some good things about it.

MELTDOWN
01-08-07, 3:14 pm
Pak, Pump, and Nitro G every day. I alternate between M Stak and Stak 2 each cycle and add Cuts before the beach run or to see where the mass meter is at. I've got some Flex on the way for the old joints and visit Animal Max every other protein jug. And that's just the Animal line, now for the Universal goodies.................................

naturalguy
01-08-07, 3:46 pm
My current Animal Stak:

Animal Pak
Animal Flex (very underatted supplement)
Animal Pump

Also using N1T currently

I will use Nitro & Nitro G when cutting

J-Dawg
01-08-07, 3:52 pm
I use Shock Therapy and Animal Pump right before my workouts than BCAA stack right after. I get awesome pumps using these products...in the middle of my workout, I eat an animal snak bar too...I get dam hungry in the middle of my training.

Toni

Toni, I'm with you on the BCAA Stack... I can't get enough of this stuff. I find myself drinking it 3 times a day. With lunch, with dinner and during the workout. Gotta love that grape flavor.
J-Dawg

Freakshow
01-08-07, 4:07 pm
Animal Snak bars...wow, havent heard those mentioned in ages. I am more of a Proteon Bar man personally, but those Snak bars get the job done too.

dnise
01-08-07, 4:08 pm
I use Animal Pak daily, Pump before a workout and either Nitro G or BCAA stack after workout

Hulk
01-08-07, 5:12 pm
Aniam pak,Aninam nitro and animal pak

xvalox
01-09-07, 9:39 am
i was jsut wondering if anyone has used animal max and if it works and is worth it to add in rather than other proteins

J-Dawg
01-10-07, 7:16 am
i was jsut wondering if anyone has used animal max and if it works and is worth it to add in rather than other proteins

Solid post-workout protein w/ added creatine, glutamine and taurine. For workout recovery, the Max would be a great fit bro.

king1
01-11-07, 4:16 pm
I like the pak, uni-liver as the basics. But im trying out m-stak, real gains, and about to throw in stak 2. So far it lives up to the claims.

warrior6579
01-12-07, 4:57 pm

yo bro how long were you on that stack....what did it really do for you?

ldskenpo
12-18-07, 12:01 pm
I was going through my old subscriptions and saw this and wanted to bring it back out- kinda dust it off, ya know?

nowadays, I am using Animalpak, flex, shock therapy, storm, nitro g and m stack
flex as soon as i wake up
pak-w breakfast
m stack-45 min before
pump/shock - 30 min pre
storm + nitro g - during

going to add torrent back in after the workouts after the 1st
Robert

krazyassmexican
12-18-07, 12:02 pm
the one i am doing right now is great

Giant Killer
12-18-07, 12:07 pm
favorite Animal Stacks

Best "Foundations" Stack: Pak, Uni-Liver, BCAA Stack

Best "Extras" Stack: Animal Test, Storm, Shock Therapy

Freakshow
12-18-07, 12:08 pm
Bulking:

Pak
Nitro G
M-Stak
Torrent
Natural Sterol Complex
ZMA
NOX3
Specialized Protein for Lean Mass
UniSyn

Cutting:

Pak
Ripped Fast
Arbuterol H2-no
BCAA 2000
Specialized Protein for Dieters
UniSyn

Wasteland
12-18-07, 12:10 pm

Still the same, but using Flex right now as well. Love the Flex.

pmug0000
12-18-07, 12:13 pm
I haven't tried to many, but so far my fav stack is: Pak, M-Stak, Pump, Nitro, Storm. My Uni-Liver is on the way - can't wait to add that in there.

RenegadeRows
12-18-07, 12:27 pm
gotta be pump/nitro g/stak or m.stak/nitro g/storm while Im bulking
cutting: cuts/nitro g/stak

ofcourse, I never get off pak....EVER.

Extreme
12-18-07, 3:16 pm
The stack I've seen the most results with was House's stack. Pak/Pump/Torrent, I was also taking Real Gains at the time. Lifts went through the roof, and in only 3 weeks as well. I've also tried a TEST/Stak/Pak stack that was lethal as well.

hjayss
12-19-07, 4:23 am
tried and true pak with breakfast then flex with meal number 8..

MrYates
12-19-07, 6:47 am
Pak and Stak

simpleguy
12-19-07, 6:52 am
except the pak and my ultra whey pro, I can say I really enjoyed the ST-Torrent combo

xxhammerxx
12-19-07, 5:47 pm
pak n stak

DRAKE LIKES GYM
12-19-07, 11:29 pm
Pak, Pump, Nitro G

but Post workout, Lava is my Favorite, awesome drink. I mix it with gatorade for the taste and fast digesting carbs and it is the drink of champs. perfect for postworkout

jac71
12-19-07, 11:34 pm
Pak, flex and nitro....always have at least one extra can of each but most of the time 2

Macrobolic
12-19-07, 11:44 pm
There are 2 that I've been thinking of, one of which I will be starting in January.

Stack 1:
Real Gains shakes-for when I can't get in whole food meals
Animal Flex-keep the joints healthy
Postworkout Shake
Creatine

Animal Stak 2 and M-stak mixed in the following way:

Week 1 and 2: Stak 2
Week 3: M-stak
Week 4 and 5: Stak 2
Week 6: M-stak
Week 7 and 8: Stak 2
Week 9: M-stak

I'm going to try out that stack to see how it goes. Here is Stack number 2:

Weeks 1-3: Animal Test
Weeks 4-6: Stak 2
Weeks 7-9: M-Stak

The reasoning behind this one is that the AA in Test is going to assist in hormone receptor sensitivity, so then the Stak2 should make optimal output of you body's testosterone and it will be taken up much better from the hightened sensitivity and then M-stak to finish it off.

Wolfe51884
12-22-07, 6:44 pm
[QUOTE=rcrott1;776]i really liked the Animal Pak, Mstak2, Pump, and Cuts stack...saw a lot of results from it.[/QUO

Sounds Good, when you took this stack what was the timing?

Northman
12-22-07, 9:35 pm
I've based my stack over the past number of months on Pak, Storm, and EAA Stack. You can't really go wrong with these.

walkintobattle
01-02-08, 9:52 pm
I'm new this stuff, but i just ordered Animal Cuts and Animal M-stak.

They seem to be right for what i want to do.

I can't Wait to try it out for a month, and see what its got.

Jimmy
01-02-08, 10:09 pm
Pak, Flex, Ultra iso whey so basic they arent even supps to me

with

Pump, Nitro, Torrent

joe-yamma
01-02-08, 10:40 pm
I concur that Pak, Flex, and perhaps even Pump are staples and barely even count as supps to me...

Favorite Animal stack? "The Test Explosion Stack"
Stak/Test stack has put my strength and workout intensity way up.
Packed on some solid pounds with it too.
Let's see how the M-Stak works when I'm done w/ Stak/Test in a few days.

Favorite Universal Stack? Shock Therapy/Storm/Torrent
Here's why:
It works - ST gets you ready (even if you don't think you got it in you that day) and through tough workouts,
Storm give you great pumps.
Torrent is THE post-workout supp... really helped my recoovery time.
It's affordable - ST and Storm are two of the most affordable supps out there...
Servings per container are great (50 and 80 respectively).
Torrent is a little pricey (per serving), but the new 28 serving size helps that.

My newest thing is EAA Stack.
Affordable, and I really felt the difference of supplementing with this product.
Used it in my intra-workout drink and throughout the day in my water jug.
Fruit punch flavor was ok, really need to get the Watermelon...
Just tried to order 2 jugs from DPS and they are back-ordered.. DAMN!

BaseballMonster
01-09-08, 7:50 am
Pak and Pump, not doubt. I tried the M-Stak, just made me grow mad facial hair and I was only 16 at the time. I had huge gains from it too.

shepsc02
01-16-08, 10:55 am
Pak/Cuts/M-stack is great

Cuts you up, but you wont loose any hard earned muscle

King
01-21-08, 3:47 pm
ive been mixing my shit up. first i was taking pak and mstak and damn did it work. my girlfriend complimented me on the gains. thats what its all about lol. me and my buddy have been discussing other supplements but the one that i seem to favor now is cuts, pak, mstak(and alternate with stak every cycle) shock therapy, bcaa stack, flex and muscle milk, tons of food and shit loads of water bottles. universal is the best fuckin brand that i have tried and my hat is off to them

walkintobattle
01-22-08, 1:04 pm
I am about to finish up my first cycle of M-Stak.

I think it has worked Great. I feel Strong and determined during my workout, and my numbers keep going up on all lifts. I'm also seeing some definition in my abs, that i have never seen before.

I think i'm going for another cycle of the M-stak. then The Cuts

King
01-23-08, 11:26 am
hey man i read your post and thought i could make a suggestion of something thats working for me. i did 2 cycles of mstak and then went to 1 cycle of stak. now im on mstak again and i just started cuts and on the next cycle im going on stak. so ill do mstak and stak alternating cycles. ive been seeing some awesome gains and fatloss. just thought id let you know. i want to see my brothers succeed in their goals

Riesjs
01-23-08, 5:53 pm
my staple stak

pak, storm, shock, rg...mmm

Cr4zYH3aD
01-29-08, 9:09 pm
Pak and Cuts, otherwise Pak and Pump

wodka
01-30-08, 9:09 am
Animal pak in the morning, 30 min before workout M-stak, during workout 1,5 scoop storm with 1 scoop Super whey pro in 1,5l water, after training and before bed time again 1 scoop of Super whey pro. This works good for me, and my friends say they see a differens

DeathDealer
01-30-08, 4:26 pm
Animal Test / Animal Stak / Animal M-stak. I gained 15 lbs during my last 7 week cycle with this stack, and all of my lifts increased tremendously.

Dozer86
01-31-08, 1:59 pm
How spread out should I take my products. I have been taking Animal Pak For some time and now im going to Add the M-Stak but Animal pack 1 hour post work out and M-Stak 45 Minutes before. Is there a different time that I could take this because I take a NO prior to workout as well and I do not want to "water down any products" Thanks Guys

MassMan
02-02-08, 12:00 pm
Simple. Pak and Nitro. During wrestling season, Cuts.

MC-Hitman
02-03-08, 4:26 pm
Generally I use the pak on its own with NX-Aminovol (Only POTENT Amino source available to me)
Ocassionly, I'd throw in M-Stak or Cut cycles

I am trying out the Stak for the first time, I had to at least try it out some point
I feel abnormally solid 2 days after starting on it
I am liking what I feel already, cannot wait for the cycle end results

Back to my HW now, blehh
Then XLII,
Cannot wait for mornin' lifting tomorrow

soulspline
02-03-08, 5:50 pm
simple - nitro and cuts for defining a lean mass, and i also used m stack for gains

nightrain
02-15-08, 2:23 am
M Stack and Pump. Killer pumps throughout workouts and great strenghth increases.

liltankfrank
02-16-08, 1:32 am
I know for me, when I want to kill it and pack on some size and strength nothing compares to Stak + M-Stak, and some Flex to support the big iron.

Dozer86
02-16-08, 2:13 am
There were pros and cons to this stack....
Pros-
Pretty nice vascularity throughout the day
Maybe a little boost in the gym
Pre Packaged of course thanks Animal

Cons-
Gained no weight while maintaining and clean diet and stacked with Pak
Made stomach upset throughout the day
Didnt increase on weight although less fatigue

Overall fairly dissapointed even kicked up protein intake by 50-75 grams a day
Weight at beginning 155.6 weight today 156.8
Diet everday consist of 2- 48G Protein shakes 14 gram protein bar with 190 calories - Rice - Chicken Breast Peanut butter sandwhiches Steak on 3 occasions Filet Mingnon- Oatmeal - Turkey Breast Cheese Veggie Sandwhiches- 200 G of protein a day

Supplements Animal Pak, Animal M-Stak, Protein, Creatine, N.O Product, Fish Oil

Age 21 Weight 156.8 5'9

Overall Review 5 out of 10 just because enjoyed a little kick in the gym as well as vascularity
Dissapointed by the Hype and the 5-7 lb gains everyone else experienced ( I know everybody is different) I just was hoping this would be the product to push me to 160.Now I have heard at my age maybe switch it to Stak/Pak so that will be next cycle and will post results

stick to stak because it cant be any worse than m-stak maybe both together would work amazing

late
Doze

Mr.Totality
02-16-08, 10:50 am
more recently it is pak, stak, cuts

slaughterm
02-21-08, 9:05 pm
Pak and M Stak has been good to me.

escholar05
02-21-08, 9:12 pm
Pak, Stak, M-stak, and pump....2 cans of each (~50days or 7 weeks) put on 15 lbs. I couldnt stop eating or lifting. Also caused me to have to buy all new clothes because nothing fit anymore.

The only confusing part was figuring out how to take everything. I took stak first thing in the am, at breakfast 30 min later, took pak with that, took m-stak without the stim pill 45 min preworkout, and pump with stim pill 30 min before. With my collection of red stim pills I never once felt the urge to sleep during class.

If you can afford the stack and the food it requires, I highly reccomend it. This is my favorite stack to date, but that may change after cuts, stak, and pak.

getbiggest
03-08-08, 10:23 am
was wondering if yall thought isostak,m stak,and the pak would be good?

Lowdown5
03-08-08, 10:42 am

Depends on what your goals are.

getbiggest
03-08-08, 10:53 am
to gain muscle with minium fat i know some fat will be gained but i want to keep it low thx for the timely feedback

Lowdown5
03-08-08, 10:55 am
to gain muscle with minium fat i know some fat will be gained but i want to keep it low thx for the timely feedback

Great stack then imo. Make sure your nutrition, rest and training are in order and you should be good to go.

getbiggest
03-08-08, 11:02 am
ok becuz right now im getting in 450grams protein 250carbs and 60grams fats im at 250lbs so im thinking that should work i hope

B.C.
03-08-08, 11:04 am
Paks (ALWAYS)
Pump (becoming always)
Flex
Test

This one, along with the stuff for Ant's workout drink got kinda pricey, so it's the one I'll use to bust plateaus in the future. It worked SO GOOD though!

Lowdown5
03-08-08, 11:04 am
ok becuz right now im getting in 450grams protein 250carbs and 60grams fats im at 250lbs so im thinking that should work i hope

That is alot, just keep an eye on your progress. Maybe hit one of the Pros threads up and see if you can get a better qualified critique on what you are doing.

getbiggest
03-08-08, 11:27 am
ok thx.

pmug0000
03-08-08, 12:01 pm

I'd go for Pump or Nitro instead of Isostak. Isostak and M-Stak have very similar ingredients, and I think you would see better results if you used only one of them, and added in Pump or an amino product.

LittleMan55
03-08-08, 12:04 pm
Current stak is:
Pak
Flex
Nitro
Test
Stak

When the stak and test cycle is over I'll cycle off with MStak and keep the others the same!

The combination is yeilding some pretty solid results!

Mr.Totality
03-08-08, 12:05 pm
Pak (always)
Cuts
Stak

I am thinking of adding Nitro to it as well

RenegadeRows
03-19-08, 10:59 am
This stack blew me the fuck up after 3 consecutive cycles:

Shock/Therapy + storm
BCAA Stack
Pak
GH Max
Stak

PWO: Real Gains.

Just wanted to share with people looking for some massive freakin' size gains,

LegendKillerJosh
03-19-08, 12:28 pm
My favorite basic stack:
Pak, Flex, Nitro, Pump

My favorite "bulking" stack"
Pak, Flex, Nitro, Pump, Mstak

No matter what time of the year it is I have atleast 2 cans of pak, flex and nitro in my room. I take pump sometimes, but pretty much just use my creatine mono, and I add Mstak when I feel like really eating some extra food.

Hoffdogg
03-19-08, 4:51 pm
I am just gonna throw this in here: Natural Sterol Complex rocks! It's been just over a week and I definately feel a difference. My muscles are more full and hard, I can literally feel it, and it has been noticed by others.

I currently stack it with
Pak
Shock
Storm
Flex
EAA Stack
Uni-Liver

Mr. Dead
03-19-08, 5:06 pm
Pak, EAA Stak, and M-Stack (cycled between Animal Test)

Pizzalamp
03-19-08, 10:24 pm
PAK and Nitro

WK
03-20-08, 9:13 pm
pak, mstack, flex

soulspline
03-20-08, 9:44 pm
m-stack
pak
nitro
uniliver

when cycle off of mstack i take pack - nitro - uniliver

spyderman4g63
03-21-08, 4:40 am
For Bulking:
Pak
Test
Pump
Nitro
Torrent
Real Gains

I made the best gains yet on that stack.

For cutting on my keto diet I was using:

Pak
Uni-Liver
Ultra Iso Whey
Pump

MassMan
03-21-08, 11:11 am
Currently:
Pak
Nitro
Flex
ST/Storm
EAA Stack
Carbo Plus
Real Gains
Whey
Torrent

Looks like a lot, but it works. ST 30 min pre workout, Carbo Plus and Torrent 15 min pre, BigAnt Drink intra, Nitro and Torrent Post. Works like a dream and the pumps are insane. Currently taking in 6000 cal a day, so no eat more food comments, please!

Phenom
04-20-08, 8:57 pm
Pak
Cuts
Nitro
M-Stack
Specialized Protein for Lean Mass

aka Lean Mass Stack #1

I have had great results! Check out my journey. Dropped 20 lbs. in 4 months, while attaining my strength

keepinitroots
05-02-08, 3:27 am
Pump
Nitro
EAA Stack
Torrent
Pak
Flex
Omega
Ultra Iso Whey

Joe_clay
05-03-08, 8:57 am
Not been using the products very long but here's mine

Pak
Pump

Had 1 tub of Cuts, need to repurchase.

Also planning on buying Flex and Omega (when i can find a UK stockist at a decent price)

So my full stack would then be

Pak
Flex
Omega
Pump
Whey Protein - need to find a decent one

pmug0000
05-03-08, 11:59 am
Not been using the products very long but here's mine

Pak
Pump

Had 1 tub of Cuts, need to repurchase.

Also planning on buying Flex and Omega (when i can find a UK stockist at a decent price)

So my full stack would then be

Pak
Flex
Omega
Pump
Whey Protein - need to find a decent one

Try Universal Iso-Whey. I've never tried it, but everyone who has raves about the shit.

Joe_clay
05-03-08, 12:09 pm
Cheers, may give it a try if i can find a decent UK stockist!!

RenegadeRows
05-03-08, 12:25 pm
currently:
Test
M.Stak
GH-Max

Staples:
EAA stack or Animal Nitro
Pak
pump

Joe_clay
05-03-08, 12:35 pm
Try Universal Iso-Whey. I've never tried it, but everyone who has raves about the shit.

which is better Universal Iso-Whey or Universal Animal Max Protein?

pmug0000
05-03-08, 12:40 pm
which is better Universal Iso-Whey or Universal Animal Max Protein?

If you're looking for a pure whey product then Iso-Whey is the probably the best. But Animal Max has both faster and slower digesting proteins, as well as creatine. If you think you could use more creatine go with Max, if you want just whey then go with Iso-Whey.

But really you can't go wrong with either.

Joe_clay
05-03-08, 12:57 pm
If you're looking for a pure whey product then Iso-Whey is the probably the best. But Animal Max has both faster and slower digesting proteins, as well as creatine. If you think you could use more creatine go with Max, if you want just whey then go with Iso-Whey.

But really you can't go wrong with either.

As im currently taking pump i might go with the Iso-Whey and see how that goes for a while

Cheers for the advice

bobbymart
05-05-08, 9:38 pm
now im doin

pak
flex
cuts
omega
uniliver
spm protein

mikejones1
05-05-08, 11:09 pm
pak
cuts
omeg & nitro when i receive my ox stack that i was lucky enough to win

of course my whey protein
and bcaa tabs

pmug0000
05-05-08, 11:19 pm
pak
cuts
omeg & nitro when i receive my ox stack that i was lucky enough to win

of course my whey protein
and bcaa tabs

That'll be the perfect cutting stack once the Ox promo comes through.

boaz67
05-06-08, 8:00 pm
Stak
Test/Natural Sterol Complex
Pump
Pak

Hoffdogg
05-06-08, 8:17 pm
I just ordered some Pump and Nitro...can't wait!! I have not tried Nitro yet.

Cstlfx
05-06-08, 8:36 pm
Pak, Pump, Storm (during workout), EAA Stack, and NSC.

hmmca
05-16-08, 4:47 pm
For now Pak and Stak,

Next going to ramp up with Pak/Pump/M-Stak/Torrent and Real Gaines.

Universal Rep
07-29-08, 9:37 am
The backbone of my supplementation, what I keep all year round:

- Animal Pak: the foundation
- Animal Flex: insurance for my joints
- Animal Omega: covers all my EFA needs for overall health
- Uni-Liver: extra aminos, B vits, liver-related goodies

These are other basics I use regularly:
- Animal Nitro/EAA Stack (Watermelon)
- Animal Pump or creatine
- Torrent

Gunz1
07-29-08, 9:49 am
Animal Pak
90 mins preworkout Test
Stak 30 mins preworkout
Torrent postworkout

I do 2 cans back to back

Universal Rep
07-29-08, 10:11 am
Animal Pak
90 mins preworkout Test
Stak 30 mins preworkout
Torrent postworkout

I do 2 cans back to back

You loggin this stack, G?

Enforcer
07-29-08, 10:50 am
The 365's:
Animal Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Animal Flex- 1 pack before bed
Animal Omega- 1 pack with a low carb meal
Animal Nitro- 2 packs post workout
Ultra Iso Whey- 1 serving mid day, 1 serving post workout

The Jacked Stak:
2 cans of Test and Stak back to back followed up by one can of M-Stak:

Animal Test- 1 pack with the meal prior to training
Animal Stak- 1 pack 45 minutes prior to training
followed up by 1 can of:
Animal M-Stak- 1 pack 45 minutes prior to training

Finish up, take 1-3 weeks off, then REPEAT

Gunz1
07-29-08, 11:10 am
You loggin this stack, G?

its the cliff notes version of my current stak i got goin on right now... hahaha

Animal Pak first thing in the morning
Animal Test 90 mins preworkout
Animal Stak 45 mins preworkout
Animal Mstak 30 mins preworkout
Shock therapy 15 mins preworkout
BCAA stak durring the workout
Immediatly after 2 paks nitro and torrent
before bed i have a shake and Omega

Universal Rep
07-29-08, 11:13 am
The 365's:

The Jacked Stak:

followed up by 1 can of:

You're not running this all at once, are ya Big E?

Mr. Dead
07-29-08, 11:17 am
The 365's:

The Jacked Stak:

followed up by 1 can of:

Sweet!!!

Enforcer
07-29-08, 11:19 am
You're not running this all at once, are ya Big E?

Hellz yea I am. You wanna get huge, follow this plan and I promise you will become a FREAK.

Mr. Dead
07-29-08, 11:19 am
Congregating, as ordered...

Universal Rep
07-29-08, 11:21 am
Congregating, as ordered...

Did that link bring you here???

It was supposed to take you there: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=19641

Mr. Dead
07-29-08, 11:32 am
Did that link bring you here???

It was supposed to take you there: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=19641

Yes, sir...

Mr. Dead
07-29-08, 11:43 am
Was it supposed to bring me somewhere else...?

pikapp609
07-29-08, 1:19 pm
Stack designed for an evening training session, Anabolic Lean Muscle Gains Stack

8:00am -
Upon Waking in the morning,(or whenever you rise) With breakfast for maximum absorption:
Animal Test-to raise test from its lowest point of the day and combat the rise in cortisol from the night. To be cycled with Animal M Stak.
Animal Flex-to supplement the joints for the work out to come later in the day.

Lunch:
Animal Omega: a good time to take in the essential fatty acids to support the metabolism with a solid lunch.
Animal Stak: An optional lunch time addition to your stack to ensure you will be in an anabolic state by the time you hit the gym.

Evening:
Pre Work Out-
Animal Nitro: to get your muscles ready for the assault on the gym
Animal Pump: to get your muscles ready for the assault on the gym

Post Work Out-
Animal Nitro: to flood the muscles with quick absorbing aminos to maximize the window of opportunity post work out.
Animal Test: Your test is peaking during your work out, lets take it all the way on into your sleep through the night, where you actually do your growing from your insane bouts in the gym. Maximizing test during sleep is maximizing growth. (Cycle with M Stak). If trouble sleeping, take prior to working out.
Animal Pak: After a great workout and a solid meal that will make you anabolic on into the night, the Animal Pak will provide all the elements of growth needed for the body to recover for the assault that is already looming over your head the next day.

Universal Rep
07-29-08, 1:23 pm
Stack designed for an evening training session, Anabolic Lean Muscle Gains Stack

8:00am -
Upon Waking in the morning,(or whenever you rise) With breakfast for maximum absorption:
Animal Test-to raise test from its lowest point of the day and combat the rise in cortisol from the night. To be cycled with Animal M Stak.
Animal Flex-to supplement the joints for the work out to come later in the day.

Lunch:
Animal Omega: a good time to take in the essential fatty acids to support the metabolism with a solid lunch.
Animal Stak: An optional lunch time addition to your stack to ensure you will be in an anabolic state by the time you hit the gym.

Evening:
Pre Work Out-
Animal Nitro: to get your muscles ready for the assault on the gym
Animal Pump: to get your muscles ready for the assault on the gym

Post Work Out-
Animal Nitro: to flood the muscles with quick absorbing aminos to maximize the window of opportunity post work out.
Animal Test: Your test is peaking during your work out, lets take it all the way on into your sleep through the night, where you actually do your growing from your insane bouts in the gym. Maximizing test during sleep is maximizing growth. (Cycle with M Stak). If trouble sleeping, take prior to working out.
Animal Pak: After a great workout and a solid meal that will make you anabolic on into the night, the Animal Pak will provide all the elements of growth needed for the body to recover for the assault that is already looming over your head the next day.

Sweet stack. You should post it here to enter the promo: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?p=464805#post464805

Brandon G
08-11-08, 2:22 pm

Mine would be the Pak, Nitro and Pump, with Flex thrown in for good measure to protect my joints. Pak is the centerpiece, the foundation. Everything starts with the Pak and you add the others around it to meet your specific goals.

whats up guys, im new here but animal products are the shit.. my favorite stack which i saw crazy gains in size was the PAK, FLEX, PUMP, M-STAK, AND NITRO. the pumps were amazing and i blew up in size everywhere.. check it out guys

Universal Rep
08-11-08, 2:27 pm
whats up guys, im new here but animal products are the shit.. my favorite stack which i saw crazy gains in size was the PAK, FLEX, PUMP, M-STAK, AND NITRO. the pumps were amazing and i blew up in size everywhere.. check it out guys

Pak, Flex and Nitro--those are gimmes. Adding in Pump/M-Stak is solid.

Hdansjr
08-11-08, 2:32 pm
My daily stack consists of Pak with breakfast and Flex with lunch. Every 3rd month or so i'll throw in pump. I'm on the fence, but I think i'm going to add M-stak instead of pump in about 2 months.

Orpheus333
08-20-08, 12:24 pm
Guess I'll dive in. I've been using the "animals training manual" routine #10 I think. I tried their recommended mass stack- Pump, stak, Mstak and gained 7lbs over the course of it. I'm going to run it again starting next week and I cannot wait.

the only thing better than the mass gains (I went from 200 to 207 and am currently 206.5 a month later) was the sleep- solid!

mritter3
08-20-08, 1:03 pm
mine starts with pak, it is the staple, then eaa nitro, shock therapy, torrent, real gains,
and then every month of so i will throw in m stak, or stak for a bonus.

Wolfe51884
09-08-08, 2:52 pm
The Pak, MStak, and Flex all mix together with my Hard Work. Great Shit!!!

tom10
09-25-08, 6:11 am
Just got my delivery and opened up the box to find:

The Pak
M-Stak
Pump
Omega
Torrent
Real Gains
ZMA Pro

I was like a fucking 10 year old at Christmas.... Bring it on!!

pags
10-03-08, 2:13 pm
Halfway through my first cycle of MStak. Phenomenal stuff. I will say my weight hasn't increased drastically (only a few pounds) but my strength and pumps have been through the roof. Seeing a difference and getting compliments (but fuck it, that's not the reason we do it.)

Beast7897
10-13-08, 9:32 pm
so far i would say the best combo is pak, pump, and m-stak hardgainer. i have seen a lot of results from it. i am getting ready to do the pak, pump, and m2- get jacked stak combo see how well that works. i will keep yall posted.

ls1phillip
10-27-08, 12:45 pm
cuts is the best pak i used it really works!!

raunchy
10-27-08, 12:54 pm
pak, omega, nitro

Get big quick.

TheBassGuy
10-27-08, 4:16 pm
pak, pump, mstak, torrent. That's some serious business right there.

Gilly44
11-03-08, 3:37 am
Pak, Pump, and M-Stak. Plain and Simple!!

Beast7897
11-03-08, 7:53 pm
so far i would say the best combo is pak, pump, and m-stak hardgainer. i have seen a lot of results from it. i am getting ready to do the pak, pump, and m2- get jacked stak combo see how well that works. i will keep yall posted.

Hey bro's whats up two more days till my pump and nitro. I am getting pumped just waiting for it.

massivejuan
11-19-08, 1:54 pm
this is the stack im using, every day i take an mstak, and one day im stacking it whit animal pak, and the next day whit pump, of course this stack gave me a lot of endurance and strenght, really is incredible...obviously, whit a lot of food....

the workouts are now like hell....

THANKS.

ANIMALIZE.

depratercm
11-30-08, 11:17 am
I like my Animal Pak, Stak and Flex .... I rotate with those. I tried Animal Cuts, but didn't see any result ... then again my diet in Iraq was crap!

Animal Pak is great, the only multi-v that doesn't mess up my stomach.

Animal Stak is great help with my low Test level, keeps them in check.

Animal Flex is freakin' awesome, with all the wear and tear I have done to my body (skateboarding, snowboarding, car crash, army life). Flex has made a few of the crank, snaps and pops in my joints to go away.

Piaz96
02-09-09, 10:37 pm
I use the Pak 365 days a year... That is a staple. For that matter, I've used Pump and Nitro on every training day since they hit the market.

Currently I've been using Pump in conjunction w/ Stak2 preworkout and Nitro post with simple carbs with awesome results. Peace, G

what do you do about post workout with nitro? do you use torrent as well or just a regular protein shake?

21ad
03-11-09, 12:01 am
my favorite animal combo to mass is
M-stack jus love it
Pak off course round the year
cuts to throw in

endeffect75
03-11-09, 11:50 am
So far my favorite stak has to be my current stak.

Pak
Test
Pump
Nitro

Gets me so amped I feel like I could take a bullet and still keep on lifting.

Sadhu
04-02-09, 12:24 am
looks like we´re all using almost the same basic foundation suplements, I also like and use pak,pump and nitro as well. they´re pretty nice.

Elem Entree
04-04-09, 6:54 pm

I alway run pak and for gains I cycle a stack with animal stak and a 17 HD pre workout.

I use animal flex in the morning with my pak and early am protein shake.

When I'm cutting I just adjust my diet and add the animal cuts.

I have tried a lot of products and have to say that Universal's Animal products have proven themselves hands down to be the best. I use them as the core of my supplementation. I don't even mess with other cutting supplements anymore. After cuts, nothing compares.

Elem Entree
04-04-09, 11:37 pm
I alway run pak and for gains I cycle a stack with animal stak and a 17 HD pre workout.

I use animal flex in the morning with my pak and early am protein shake.

When I'm cutting I just adjust my diet and add the animal cuts.

I have tried a lot of products and have to say that Universal's Animal products have proven themselves hands down to be the best. I use them as the core of my supplementation. I don't even mess with other cutting supplements anymore. After cuts, nothing compares.

So, I was reviewing some of the FAQ's and noticed the suggestion to seperate the pack to insure maximum absorbtion. How important is this really? I'm going to give it a try but I wonder how much more effective it will really be.

Preservation
04-05-09, 8:21 pm
Animal pumps/cuts/pak

Ag_1976
04-09-09, 3:45 pm
Pak,Cuts & Nitro

1stepup
04-10-09, 4:33 am
Just plain out Pak, and m-stak, and it works great, but i need something for, more oomph

Ozzy27
04-10-09, 6:37 am
Animal Pak,Nitro,M Stack..works great

ironmankaz
05-17-09, 10:30 pm
i got a huge question.
i will not be able to lift for 2.5 months because of the job i have will require me to be working sunday 3pm till saturday 3 pm. i will be doing tons of "cardio" aka hiking and shit like that. i want to lose as much weight as possible. i am finishing up animal cuts and plan on cyclin that for the 2.5 months and i plan on using animal pak. should i use anything else by animal? keep in mind that i will be a youth camp counselor and the extent of liftin will be pull ups and push ups.

Pravus
05-20-09, 12:08 pm
Pak, and Pump. Shit works wonders.

Wasteland
05-21-09, 9:34 am
i got a huge question.
i will not be able to lift for 2.5 months because of the job i have will require me to be working sunday 3pm till saturday 3 pm. i will be doing tons of "cardio" aka hiking and shit like that. i want to lose as much weight as possible. i am finishing up animal cuts and plan on cyclin that for the 2.5 months and i plan on using animal pak. should i use anything else by animal? keep in mind that i will be a youth camp counselor and the extent of liftin will be pull ups and push ups.

Will you have access to quality meals?

Swole81
05-29-09, 12:49 pm
im cutting right now, so my ideal would be pak, nitro, omega.

for my bulking cycle im planning on using pak, pump, nitro, omega, and m stak.

Tavone
08-19-09, 6:15 am
My favorite stack is: pak, stak, pump and nitro.
but i have a question: curently i take pump and nitro on training days and off training days.
IS THAT EFFICIENT?
Or do i have to take them only on training days?
tks

Beast7897
08-19-09, 6:23 am
My favorite stack is: pak, stak, pump and nitro.
but i have a question: curently i take pump and nitro on training days and off training days.
IS THAT EFFICIENT?
Or do i have to take them only on training days?
tks

hey its really whatever works best for u nitro is mainly for traing days though but pump is for whenever

Beast7897
08-20-09, 6:26 am
my stak as of right now is a pretty big one. im using apak of course, aflex, anitro, uniliver, universol GH, and a couple other brands of stuff. Like a t-booster and a nitric oxcide. but gettin ready to replace them with pump and m2 jacked stack.

Gio71
08-20-09, 7:09 am
I love the M-Stak, my favourite till now.. i will try animal test later

Beast7897
08-20-09, 11:26 am
I love the M-Stak, my favourite till now.. i will try animal test later

yeah m2 is good i have used it many times before. the only reason i didnt get it this past time is cause the gnc where im from doesnt carry to many animal products in other words gnc sux. so most my animal products i have to order online. yeah and i think i might get atest soon myself.

Find_The_Will
08-24-09, 5:12 pm
Pak, Nitro, Pump, Flex, and M-Stak....

HeavyG
08-31-09, 10:18 pm
The Foundation Stack

Pak, Flex, and Uni-Liver

lucaitavi
09-12-09, 11:13 am
My combo stack now is: Pak at breakfast, Pump pre-WO, Nitro post-WO, Flex at dinner. Good combo!?

Beast7897
09-15-09, 4:54 am
Just plain out Pak, and m-stak, and it works great, but i need something for, more oomph

hey whats up hey try taking m stak with your morning meal. than for pre workout use pump and or nitro with your favorite sports drink dude its bad ass.

Beast7897
09-15-09, 4:58 am
My combo stack now is: Pak at breakfast, Pump pre-WO, Nitro post-WO, Flex at dinner. Good combo!?

sounds good

CavScout1980
09-20-09, 7:46 am
I have been trying new stacks and found one that works for me. Pak after 1st meal, Pump 30 minutes before gym and torrent right after the gym. These are my three basics. I have also used this stack along with M-Stack and Cuts. Helped me keep lean muscle mass while I was on a cut. When I added this to the basics I took it like this. Cuts first thing in the morning, cardio, meal, pak, 1 1/2 hours after meal M-Stack, 4-5 hours after cuts I took the 2nd cuts 30 minutes before my pre-workout meal. 60 minutes later I took Pump and 30 minutes later I hit the gym for my workout, Torrent right after the gym and I was good for the day. I did this along with a carb cycling diet and maintained most of my lean mass while cutting. Worked great for me.

JRunez
09-28-09, 8:49 pm
i loved the animal stak * discontinued version* with the animal pak and the animal egg protien.. and the stak2 is great also!

D-NUTZ
12-09-09, 7:49 pm
Pak
Pump

Simple yet effective.

Pak with breakfast
Pump 3:15 PM. 30 Minutes before workout.

nnightingale14
12-11-09, 2:16 am
Pak - one in morning with breakfast, another hour before workout with meal (only one pak on days off)
Pump - 30 minutes before workout
M-Stak - 45 minutes before workout (take out stim)
Uni-Liver - middle of workout and with meals

may add Stak next month

ChadO
12-18-09, 1:32 pm
would it be better to do the 21 day cycle of mstak and then after that cycle get on stak for the 21 days, and then take a month or so off of both and go back to that? or just take them both at the same time?

mritter3
12-18-09, 1:39 pm
my fav. animal stack would be pak, test, nitro, and flex.....

Joseph V
12-18-09, 2:18 pm
i gotta refill again..but my new current stack will consists of..

pak, nitro, stak, and flex

Joseph V
12-18-09, 2:20 pm
also..ive never tried animal test...i would like to know what kind of results you guys had with it??

ChadO
12-19-09, 1:42 pm
here is the stak im about to start taking soon as my wrist gets a little better

Pak in the morning
M-Stak-45 mins before training
Pump- 30 mins before training
Nitro G
Flex

also i was thinking uni-liver, what are some of your guys opinions about that.

S_Robarts
01-25-10, 10:32 pm
Pak, M-Stak, and Flex. If I had more coin I'd add Pump! Gonna be a little blasphemous here but I also take Fusion Purple K. Solid creatine and cheap enough. Would prefer pump tho!!

Girevik 69
02-02-10, 10:53 pm
Currently I'm using Animal Pak as my multi, and Animal Flex for joint support. I'm also curious to try Universal's 100% Egg Amino tabs... but, do they really have to be broken in half or chewed?

Firefist
02-02-10, 10:56 pm
heres to 10 more pounds before the arnold....

torrent, uniliver, bcaa stack, eaa stack, pak and M-STAK.

Girevik 69
02-02-10, 11:05 pm
Oh yeah... I've used Uni-Liver often over the years, too. Desiccated beef liver is one of those very underrated supplements, IMO... I'm always stronger on liver. They seem to help with stress, too... a good thing, given that I tend to perpetually feel like a friggin' bowstring that's about to snap.

Firefist
02-02-10, 11:41 pm
Oh yeah... I've used Uni-Liver often over the years, too. Desiccated beef liver is one of those very underrated supplements, IMO... I'm always stronger on liver. They seem to help with stress, too... a good thing, given that I tend to perpetually feel like a friggin' bowstring that's about to snap.

i agree, i take a serving before my lifts as well as between meals. i know im supposed to take em with meals, but i figure id pop em just to keep protien synthesis high.

DA GOVNA
02-03-10, 12:06 am
Pak, Stak and shock therapy. I use a generic brand creatine mono...

Ardent
02-03-10, 1:59 am
As of now
Animnal Pak
Animal Omega
Animal (Universal Ultra) whey
Uni-Liver

Girevik 69
02-03-10, 9:08 am
i agree, i take a serving before my lifts as well as between meals. i know im supposed to take em with meals, but i figure id pop em just to keep protien synthesis high.

With something like desiccated liver, I don't think it's really an issue in terms of whether or not you take them with meals. I take them with meals, but, given that it's a whole food-based supplement to begin with, I don't see anything wrong with taking them between meals, either. Liver is one of man's original "superfoods" (milk and its probiotic derivatives, like yogurt & kefir, were the others). Early hunter-gatherer societies recognized the value of liver, even though they didn't have any concept of modern nutritional science. Liver is a great source of protein, b-vitamins, RNA/DNA, heme iron, anti-estrogen factors, and perhaps even some beneficial constituents which haven't yet been identified.

mritter3
02-03-10, 9:21 am
pak
uniliver
omega efa
glutamine
shock therapy
real gains
milk n egg
eaa nitro and storm intraworkout....oh and cant forget torrent.

Exodus1
03-04-10, 3:52 am
my new stack with incredible results has to be hands down (universal creatine chews, M-STACK, and extra caffine from coffee. and of course i jug a lot of extra water for hydration.
I just started on the M-Stack MON and its incredible. to be brief i'm still pumped and swollen and feel great. The ANIMAL inside me has been unleashed!

trize72
03-04-10, 9:42 pm
i've been running on BCAA, M-stack, and LAVA. Tomorrow i'm starting STACK, M-STACK, And LAVA. it gonna be sick!

eswary
03-06-10, 7:33 pm
Just got back in the gym after a long time. A friend just turned me on to Animal products. I use Stak pre-workout and Lava as a post-workout. With the proper diet, workout, and supplements I have been able to gain 13 lbs. in my first month. I need to throw on some bulk and this has been a great starting point for me. Just ordered my second supply! I will most likely adventure through all the great products. Any suggestions guys for a new gym rat?

tdubs
05-05-10, 6:40 am
What's up everyone,

Here is my stack, which arrived in a big-ass box on Tuesday. Needless to say I was like a kid at Christmas....

Real Gains
Whey Pro
Torrent
Creatine Mono
Pak
Stak
Omega
PM

Just started yesterday, got a Journey up and running and a PM log.

Keep up the good work fellas.

Girevik 69
05-05-10, 11:04 am
As soon as I get my 100% Beef Aminos, I'm gonna go with the "Paleo Stak"--Animal Pak, Uni-Liver, 100% Beef Aminos, and Animal Flex. Lots of nutrients from red meat, lol. I may also reduce my intake of grains, just to see if I can really make the Paleo-type diet work for me.

its Lbc
05-05-10, 8:17 pm
Mine At the moment its Pak stack n cuts.....love that stack. Cuts is an awesome animal product makes you go bananas in fa gym.

In the fall I wanna try Pak stak n mstak...any input ?

kevinyu
05-15-10, 4:49 pm
pak-basics of course
flex-im not made of stone
pump

going to get nitro pretty soon

abosmad85
05-15-10, 5:03 pm
Test and Test then Test

Animal Rep
05-19-10, 2:00 pm
Test and Test then Test

HA. I like that.

AlphaBrass01
09-03-10, 10:38 pm
I've liked Animal and Universal products since I've started using them. Recently, Pump, PM, Beef Aminos, and Intra Aid have been staples for me along with some stuff from other companies. I'm about to start something new, though:

Pak
Pump
Omega
Flex
PM
M-Stak
Beef Aminos
Intra Aid

...along with a protein blend and a greens product (which is something that would be a GREAT addition to the animal line, btw, though I could see it fitting in really well as a Sportpharma product, too).

googs1484
12-07-10, 10:26 pm
My Stack:

-Pak
-Stak
-Pump
-Test (cycle off with M-stak)
-Creatine mono
-Aminogen
-Thermobond
-Whey Protein
-fish oil
-glutamine

squatordie
03-05-11, 7:10 pm
Right now its:
Animal
Pak
Flex
M-Stak
Universal
Whey Pro
ST/Storm
100*%Beef Aminos

DumbbellBanana
05-07-11, 12:03 am
Been using Animal Pak for almost a year now, no chance of changing that anytime soon.
Also Animal Pump and stacking that with Rage since it came out.
Use Storm post workout with shake and BCAA

Brotherbart
07-21-11, 10:04 am
Pak, M Stak 30 mins before and pump 20 mins before I hit the gym great results.

tomysaw
07-21-11, 10:50 am
Pak
Mstack
Shock therapy
Storm
Real gains
Eaa stack

Packing on mass and stacking on plates.

jdarren7
08-08-11, 4:16 am
My current stack/dream stack:
Animal: Pak, Stak, Test, and Rage. M-Stak in stock as well as Cuts for my next cycle.
Universal: Real Gains, Pro n Oats, Storm, and Torrent

Week and a half into my first cycle, diggin the results.

Repping Animal and Universal via networking (facebook)
http://www.facebook.com/jdarren7

aljuaidi
07-03-12, 1:25 am
Am currently using the "Wrath" stack mentioned in the website: Pak, Cuts, and Nitro.

I've been using it for 3 days now and the thing is I like to add a 30 min cardio session after every workout, which leads me to my question should i take the 2nd pack of Nitro immediately after my last lifting rep (and then move on to cardio), or take it after cardio ?

Kill i oughtta
07-03-12, 1:35 am
Am currently using the "Wrath" stack mentioned in the website: Pak, Cuts, and Nitro.

I've been using it for 3 days now and the thing is I like to add a 30 min cardio session after every workout, which leads me to my question should i take the 2nd pack of Nitro immediately after my last lifting rep (and then move on to cardio), or take it after cardio ?

i take all my supps after all the work is done including cardio,

TufffGuY
07-03-12, 2:16 am
Cut:
Pak
Animal Cuts
Animal M-Stak
Animal Nitro
Atomic-7
Uni-Liver
UWP
Omega
Pump

Bulk

Pump
M-Stak
Pak
Real Gains
Atomic-7
Uni-Liver
Omega

IrishMike
07-04-12, 8:31 am

I am considering a stack similar to this myself.

Did you have any issues using a creatine supp. with the cuts?

I've heard some people say you shouldn't mix creatine with a diet pill; but it's hard to sparate facts from B/S.

Kill i oughtta
07-04-12, 8:47 pm
I am considering a stack similar to this myself.

Did you have any issues using a creatine supp. with the cuts?

I've heard some people say you shouldn't mix creatine with a diet pill; but it's hard to sparate facts from B/S.

it honestly doesnt make a differnce i did it during my last contest prep all the way threw.

MRmichael.hooker
07-04-12, 10:28 pm
FAVORITE stack would have to be Pak, Omega, Flex, PM, Nitro. The bare minimums your body needs & craves. Of course, theres tons of shit to add on top of just that, but thos 5 stay plenty in stock in my cabinets. Have at least 2 months worth of each at all times

Kill i oughtta
07-04-12, 10:43 pm
my favorite stack is animal stak lol jk had to do it

IrishMike
07-05-12, 12:55 pm
Animal Pak, Animal Rage, Pump and Torrent. I start the first 1.5 scoops of Torrent in workout

Calabrese
11-28-12, 4:06 pm
My favorite is definitely the "Test Explosion" stack. I gained in both strength and mass, every week. But there is a down side/catch to it - well... for me there is. ' Cause when I stop the cycle, I drop down in mass and strength - rapidly! But hey... I works and I love it!

But I have a question thou; How long of a break should you have before running the cycle again?

Universal Rep
11-28-12, 4:28 pm
My favorite is definitely the "Test Explosion" stack. I gained in both strength and mass, every week. But there is a down side/catch to it - well... for me there is. ' Cause when I stop the cycle, I drop down in mass and strength - rapidly! But hey... I works and I love it!

But I have a question thou; How long of a break should you have before running the cycle again?

See if this thread helps brotha... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37103-A-question-about-the-Test-Explosion-stack&highlight=explosion+stack

Calabrese
11-28-12, 4:57 pm
See if this thread helps brotha... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37103-A-question-about-the-Test-Explosion-stack&highlight=explosion+stack

Thanks man. Much appreciated!

DayDream
12-05-12, 4:50 pm
My Stack:

-Pak
-Stak
-Pump
-Test (cycle off with M-stak)
-Creatine mono
-Aminogen
-Thermobond
-Whey Protein
-fish oil
-glutamine

Pump and Creatine mono? Isn't pump supposed to be enough creatine on its own..

Universal Rep
12-05-12, 5:13 pm
Pump and Creatine mono? Isn't pump supposed to be enough creatine on its own..

Sum fellas do Pump only on training days... For those fellas, creatine mono on off days makes sense.

DayDream
12-06-12, 4:26 pm
Sum fellas do Pump only on training days... For those fellas, creatine mono on off days makes sense.

Gotcha.

Enforcer
12-10-12, 9:27 am
Animal Pak
Animal Omega
Animal Flex
Animal Nitro
Animal Test
Animal Stak

IrishMike
12-14-12, 1:51 pm
Pack
Pump+Cuts+Stak-pre

Torrent-Post

Animal Rep
12-18-12, 2:54 pm
Animal Pak
Animal Omega
Animal Flex
Animal Nitro
Animal Test
Animal Stak

YES

CrystalLake
12-18-12, 4:28 pm
Animal Pak
Animal Omega
Animal Flex
Animal M-Stak

Universal Storm
Universal Uni-Liver

J Wong
12-03-13, 12:07 am
Currently:

Animal Pak 2x a day (morning and night)
Animal Flex 2x a day (morning and night)
Animal Omega 1x a day
Animal PM before bed
Animal Rage XL Pre Workout

Universal Ultra Whey Pro/Universal Iso Whey intra workout/post workout as well as breakfast on rest days. Also have it nightly before bed. I will be switching to Casein when I get some for before bed.

Universal Torrent (2 servings, 6 total scoops) post workout.

Swolepez
12-03-13, 12:38 am
Animal Pak
Animal Rage XL
Universal Torrent

All of these last me at least a month and a half

G Diesel
12-03-13, 10:35 am
Pak (1x per day with lunch)
Omega (2x per day, AM and PM)
Flex (1x per day in AM)
Rage XL (1.5 to 2 scoops preworkout)

Peace, G

Swolepez
01-01-14, 3:06 pm
- Pak (with breakfast)
- Pump (20 min pre-workout)
- Nitro (post workout)

J-Dawg
01-02-14, 9:28 am
My current Animal stack that focuses on recovery and repair:

Animal Flex - taken with early PM meal
Animal Omega - taken 2x per day @ early PM meal and pre-sleeping
Animal Stak - taken prior to workout
Animal PM - taken 1 hr before sleep

And of course, Animal Rage XL - prior to each workout

Universal/SportPharma supplements added in to address other areas but the above I feel is a potent recovery and repair stack which is what I need while training heavy!

Angst
01-05-14, 9:10 pm
Stak, Rage, Torrent. Made some incredible gains with this stack.

J-Dawg
02-14-14, 12:18 pm

Universal/SportPharma supplements added in to address other areas but the above I feel is a potent recovery and repair stack which is what I need while training heavy!

Added some Test to this stack to bulk up for the Arnold/CAGE!

Swolepez
02-14-14, 9:39 pm
Added some Test to this stack to bulk up for the Arnold/CAGE!

That's how you do it J!

brentwillisbgw
02-18-14, 10:06 pm
My favorite is a toss up between Animal Pak and Animal Flex. I eat a lot of the same foods so it's nice to know I'm getting all of the vitamins, minerals, and other stuff that my diet is missing. It gives me some peace of mind. But I also love what Flex does to my joints. Without a doubt the best joint supp I've ever used.

Firefist
02-18-14, 11:48 pm
Damn this thread is like a zombie, keeps coming back haha.

Currently, I'm running:

Pak
Flex
Stak
PM
RageXL

J-Dawg
07-09-14, 12:32 pm

Pretty much sticking to this stack now as well. I just swap out Stak and M-Stak on occasion--both are awesome products.

I may run a stack of both M-Stak and Stak together as I start to step up my lifting with heavier weights.

Enforcer
07-10-14, 3:38 pm
Always has to be the 4 basics:

Pak
Flex
Omega
Nitro

Swolepez
07-13-14, 9:24 am
Pak
Pump
Nitro

Multi-vitamins, creatine & bcaa...all proven supplements

D Monstah
07-13-14, 6:41 pm
All time fav has to be

Animal:
Pak
Flex
Omega
M-Stak
Stak
Nitro
Pm

Universal:
Real Gains
Ultra Whey Pro
Atomic 7

People keep talking about Test, but its running a gauntlet everytime I get the animal products imported through Australian customs without adding it...

Already forced to buy Protein here and its always double what the rest of the world pays. (yeah brothers, i am fkn sour about it)

J-Dawg
08-14-14, 10:45 am
Always has to be the 4 basics:

Pak
Flex
Omega
Nitro

Can't beat those foundational basics!

MwkSmg
10-17-14, 8:58 am
Bulking stack I go:
Pak
Stak
Pump
Nitro
Omega

Cut stack I go:
Pak
Cuts
M-stak
Omega

Might be adding test to the bulking stack. Either way you can't go with any of the basic stacks!

G Diesel
10-17-14, 10:47 am
Right now. And I'm loving this stack...

Pak
Omega
Flex
Stak
Rage XL
Juiced Aminos
PM

Peace, G

John Grey
10-17-14, 11:16 am
Right now. And I'm loving this stack...

Pak
Omega
Flex
Stak
Rage XL
Juiced Aminos
PM

Peace, G

That's a good one G, got everything that's needed in there!! Might have to give this one a go in the future!

Swolepez
10-18-14, 1:17 pm
I usually like taking just 3 supps at a time...I always like having a multi, creatine and bcaa so:
Pak, Pump, Nitro
OR
Pak, Rage XL, Juiced Aminos

Occasionally: Pak, Test, Stak

Although I think Pak, Stak, Test, Rage XL and Juiced Aminos would be killer

Razor
11-03-14, 11:32 pm
Pak, Omega, Flex, Juiced Aminos, Rage XL

J-Dawg
11-04-14, 9:47 am
Keep those stacks coming!

What's your current stack and why are you on it at the moment?

Beach91
11-04-14, 5:31 pm
Pak
Flex
Animal Stak
Original Rage on leg back days
Shock therapy on chest, shoulder, arm days
Storm Post Workout, with plain Creatine and beta alanine

Orange flavoured Juiced Aminos, intra and post workout

Swolepez
02-08-15, 1:15 pm
Keep those stacks coming!

What's your current stack and why are you on it at the moment?

Here's my current stack and why:

This has been my basic stack for the month of February:

Animal Pak
Animal Flex
Animal Omega
Animal Juiced Aminos
Universal Carbo Plus
Universal Creatine

The thing I like about this stack is that although they are in supplement form, you can get everything in my stack (except for Flex) from natural food...

Pak: you can get all your vitamins and minerals from a diet with a variety of foods/food groups...Personally,I don't get all of mine from foods
which makes Pak an essential..1 pack w/ breakfast

Omega: again, you can get omega 3s and such from eating fish like salmon, tuna, mackerel, etc.. I use to eat 1 lb of Tilapia a day but it started coming back out of my mouth too often so I dropped fish for a while lol..thus making Omega beneficial
1 pack w/ breakfast

Universal Creatine: I don't want to eat around 2lb of steak everyday just to get my Creatine intake..well, actually I do but my budget won't allow me lol...so 3-5g Creatine on training days suits me
5g on training days

Universal Carbo Plus: we all know that we can get carbs via diet but I often train upon waking so taking 1-2scoops Carbo Plus sits easy in my stomach before a workout..
2 scoops pre-workout on training days

Animal Juiced Aminos: I know Aminos are found thru protein in the diet but I think there are some beneficial times we can use Aminos...I use Juiced Aminos for a couple of reasons: 1) it taste so damn good! It's addicting!..Orange Tang.. 2) for a EAA product it has some extras for a pre-workout; agmatine, citruline malate, sustamine, etc. making it great for a non-stim pre! 3) I often train fasted so it doubles up as Aminos for fasted training and a non-stim pre...even if I train after work, it's usually about 3 hrs since I've had a meal...4)it's probably my favorite product in the Animal Line at the moment....2-3 scoops when using it as a pre-workout + Aminos for fasted training...1-1.5 scoops if combining w/ either Pump/Rage XL/Rage/Shock Therapy when training fasted.. Or 1 scoop IF I won't be able to get a meal in 4-6hrs which is unlikely...

Flex: the only supp I take that can't really be found via diet..I have bad knees, elbows and Ive broken my collarbone 2x and torn my rotator cuff so Flex comes in handy with really lubricating my joints especially in the regions mentioned above..

But this why I take the supps I do..bc the can be found in natural food...

**sometimes I use protein powder**

Razor
02-09-15, 7:43 am
Here's my current stack and why:

This has been my basic stack for the month of February:

Animal Pak
Animal Flex
Animal Omega
Animal Juiced Aminos
Universal Carbo Plus
Universal Creatine

The thing I like about this stack is that although they are in supplement form, you can get everything in my stack (except for Flex) from natural food...

Pak: you can get all your vitamins and minerals from a diet with a variety of foods/food groups...Personally,I don't get all of mine from foods
which makes Pak an essential..1 pack w/ breakfast

Omega: again, you can get omega 3s and such from eating fish like salmon, tuna, mackerel, etc.. I use to eat 1 lb of Tilapia a day but it started coming back out of my mouth too often so I dropped fish for a while lol..thus making Omega beneficial
1 pack w/ breakfast

Universal Creatine: I don't want to eat around 2lb of steak everyday just to get my Creatine intake..well, actually I do but my budget won't allow me lol...so 3-5g Creatine on training days suits me
5g on training days

Universal Carbo Plus: we all know that we can get carbs via diet but I often train upon waking so taking 1-2scoops Carbo Plus sits easy in my stomach before a workout..
2 scoops pre-workout on training days

Animal Juiced Aminos: I know Aminos are found thru protein in the diet but I think there are some beneficial times we can use Aminos...I use Juiced Aminos for a couple of reasons: 1) it taste so damn good! It's addicting!..Orange Tang.. 2) for a EAA product it has some extras for a pre-workout; agmatine, citruline malate, sustamine, etc. making it great for a non-stim pre! 3) I often train fasted so it doubles up as Aminos for fasted training and a non-stim pre...even if I train after work, it's usually about 3 hrs since I've had a meal...4)it's probably my favorite product in the Animal Line at the moment....2-3 scoops when using it as a pre-workout + Aminos for fasted training...1-1.5 scoops if combining w/ either Pump/Rage XL/Rage/Shock Therapy when training fasted.. Or 1 scoop IF I won't be able to get a meal in 4-6hrs which is unlikely...

Flex: the only supp I take that can't really be found via diet..I have bad knees, elbows and Ive broken my collarbone 2x and torn my rotator cuff so Flex comes in handy with really lubricating my joints especially in the regions mentioned above..

But this why I take the supps I do..bc the can be found in natural food...

**sometimes I use protein powder**

Mine's pretty much the same bro:

Animal Pak
Animal Flex
Animal Omega
Animal Juiced Aminos
and i got Animal Whey coming out my eyeballs haha

sgerwel1985
02-09-15, 9:29 am
Current rotation:

Pak With Breakfast
Omega with 9am shake (currently out, reordering today)
Flex with dinner
Stak 30 min before i lift at night

Looking to add the following into the rotation as well;

Juiced Aminos

Bledsoe52
02-09-15, 1:24 pm
Pak every morning, Protein an hour before workout, Rage xl and BCAAs preworkout, and Nitro after. Has anyone else noticed longer muscle endurance on the new Rage? I just started taking it about a month and a half ago, but I feel like I can lift longer on this sup.

Swolepez
02-09-15, 7:42 pm
Mine's pretty much the same bro:

Animal Pak
Animal Flex
Animal Omega
Animal Juiced Aminos
and i got Animal Whey coming out my eyeballs haha
Hahaha awesome stak...I too am about to sta start adding Animal Whey..even though it's a supplement powder I tend to count it more in my diet bc it provides me with protein and cals for my macros..

Swolepez
02-09-15, 7:44 pm
Looking to add the following into the rotation as well;

Juiced Aminos

Do it! I'm addicted to Juiced Aminos..even my wife is on it now..lol

GunRock
02-09-15, 9:17 pm
Do it! I'm addicted to Juiced Aminos..even my wife is on it now..lol

my kids drink the stuff like Kool Aid. Better than some of the other stuff they could be drinking but they're wearing out my bank account with how fast they're going through it! I'm glad DPS is running that 2 for one deal or I'd be broke already!

Swolepez
02-09-15, 9:57 pm
my kids drink the stuff like Kool Aid. Better than some of the other stuff they could be drinking but they're wearing out my bank account with how fast they're going through it! I'm glad DPS is running that 2 for one deal or I'd be broke already!

Sshhh!! Your not suppose to tell anybody else where they still have the BOGO deal ;)....hahaha

GunRock
02-10-15, 1:32 am
Sshhh!! Your not suppose to tell anybody else where they still have the BOGO deal ;)....hahaha

Oops! My bad! Everybody forget what I said earlier. Move along, nothing to see here, just look away and leave quietly.