PDA

View Full Version : Lockdown

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Vaze_06
08-04-08, 11:07 am
my animal shirts came in!!! and they fit me!!!

sweet, which one?

prowrestler
08-04-08, 11:18 am
sweet, which one?

one"s"

the red iconic shirt

the "animal" black shirt

the "go hard...or go home..." black shirt

Vaze_06
08-04-08, 11:34 am
one"s"

the red iconic shirt

the "animal" black shirt

the "go hard...or go home..." black shirt

lol ok nice =-p

prowrestler
08-04-08, 1:48 pm
ME SQUAT DAY

box squat

barxalot
135x10
225x10
275x3
295x3
320x3 i hope
340x1 i hope, if i get it ill do 3 more singles.

rack goodmornings

135x15
185x15
275x12
295x???

glute/ham raises

15 reps
15 reps
10 reps
10reps

close foot leg press for quads

3 setsx15 reps

calves

no abs, my upper abs are tight today.

Vaze_06
08-04-08, 2:05 pm
nice wo

Maharg
08-04-08, 3:50 pm
Ok is that what you did today, or what you plan on doing? It gets confusing when you post what you think you will do because then some of us arent sure if that is what you did or what you want to do.

prowrestler
08-04-08, 10:24 pm
Ok is that what you did today, or what you plan on doing? It gets confusing when you post what you think you will do because then some of us arent sure if that is what you did or what you want to do.

its both

prowrestler
08-04-08, 10:25 pm
nice wo

thanks,it was minus the MAJOR CALF CRAMP.

prowrestler
08-05-08, 10:45 am
pondering on what his next ME exercise shall be????

prowrestler
08-05-08, 10:52 am
age=17
height=5 foot 7
weight=187-190lbs
body fat%=15%
background=spartan greek/french canadian

benchpress=270lbs HURT(back at the end of september)
squat=370lbs(who knows now, i boxed 340 yesterday so i bet my squat will go up)
deadlift=455lbs
total=1085lbs

neck=16.5''
chest/lats=43.5''
arms=16''
forarms=12.5''
waist=32''
quads/hams=25.8''
calves=unfortunatle=15"

quads got way bigger on westside. nearly 26 inches now. .8 increase in 3 weeks.
arms are now 16 inches.
ive weighed in at 190lbs before.
forearms are mildley more beefed up.
ohhh, i pressdown the stack for 5 reps.

prowrestler
08-05-08, 1:13 pm
going to by a sledghammer for forearm work.

Maharg
08-05-08, 1:18 pm
A bit of advice. Get just a lil 4lbs hand sledge and find a stump. Dont need a big sledge for forearm work. I used to do blacksmithing work and after a couple hours of swinging a 4lber you can barely use your hand.

prowrestler
08-05-08, 7:05 pm
A bit of advice. Get just a lil 4lbs hand sledge and find a stump. Dont need a big sledge for forearm work. I used to do blacksmithing work and after a couple hours of swinging a 4lber you can barely use your hand.

im not doing GPP,im doing things like thors hammer and stuff. thanks though!

Maharg
08-05-08, 7:51 pm
im not doing GPP,im doing things like thors hammer and stuff. thanks though!

Ahh, my bad sir. I thought you meant like tire swings and stuff.

prowrestler
08-05-08, 8:44 pm
Ahh, my bad sir. I thought you meant like tire swings and stuff.

no, i was watching some videos of my friend who is an amatuer strongman, and won this year at the quebec amatuer event.

the farmers walks with 305's where badass. but seeing him with the amatuer trophy beside fucking hugo gerard who won the pro trophy, you could see how big these guy's forearms where. MASSIVE.

i watched videos of these sledgehammer exercises where ypu pick it up over your head with your hand at the bottom of the hammer. you basically front raise the hammer and have the weighted end poit to the ceiling. next you lower the weighted end onto your nose and press it away using only your forearms.

GJN5002
08-05-08, 8:47 pm
stats are looking solid at age 17. I wish i would have put that dedication in when i was 17, keep at it.

prowrestler
08-05-08, 9:19 pm
stats are looking solid at age 17. I wish i would have put that dedication in when i was 17, keep at it.

thanks brotha!!!!

i try!

Maharg
08-05-08, 10:18 pm
no, i was watching some videos of my friend who is an amatuer strongman, and won this year at the quebec amatuer event.

the farmers walks with 305's where badass. but seeing him with the amatuer trophy beside fucking hugo gerard who won the pro trophy, you could see how big these guy's forearms where. MASSIVE.

i watched videos of these sledgehammer exercises where ypu pick it up over your head with your hand at the bottom of the hammer. you basically front raise the hammer and have the weighted end poit to the ceiling. next you lower the weighted end onto your nose and press it away using only your forearms.

I was in a local farming store once when a guy bet me i couldn't take a 12lbs sledge and hold it straight out then lower it to my nose and back up without smashing my nose. I said I couldn't, but neither could he. He then grabbed a 15lbs sledge, touched his nose, then lifted it back up. Afterwards he rolled up his sleeves and it looked like houses calves.

prowrestler
08-05-08, 10:23 pm
I was in a local farming store once when a guy bet me i couldn't take a 12lbs sledge and hold it straight out then lower it to my nose and back up without smashing my nose. I said I couldn't, but neither could he. He then grabbed a 15lbs sledge, touched his nose, then lifted it back up. Afterwards he rolled up his sleeves and it looked like houses calves.

fuck man, was he a farmer or..

Maharg
08-05-08, 10:25 pm
fuck man, was he a farmer or..

Just a local joe. I have no idea what he did for them. But it is one of those things you never forget and always want to try. But i am figuring he does Farming since he was in the store buying some steel rods they keep near the other stuff.

prowrestler
08-05-08, 10:44 pm
Just a local joe. I have no idea what he did for them. But it is one of those things you never forget and always want to try. But i am figuring he does Farming since he was in the store buying some steel rods they keep near the other stuff.

some of those farmers are beasts man!!!!especially in texas where they are all "chemically"enhanced if you know what i mean.

its hard to do for sure. its a strength feat i wanna get good at. i want those meat hook forearms badly.

Maharg
08-05-08, 11:11 pm
some of those farmers are beasts man!!!!especially in texas where they are all "chemically"enhanced if you know what i mean.

its hard to do for sure. its a strength feat i wanna get good at. i want those meat hook forearms badly.

Lol, You can get a anabolic edge just from some of the local beef around here. Most US beef is chemically boosted and it trickles down. I got a buddy who works a local farm and grew up on a diet of Raw milk and fresh steak. thanks to that diet, he is a rather large 330lbs farm boy. Never touched a real weight in his life, but he carried his 4 wheeler back to his house after the axle broke.

prowrestler
08-05-08, 11:20 pm
Lol, You can get a anabolic edge just from some of the local beef around here. Most US beef is chemically boosted and it trickles down. I got a buddy who works a local farm and grew up on a diet of Raw milk and fresh steak. thanks to that diet, he is a rather large 330lbs farm boy. Never touched a real weight in his life, but he carried his 4 wheeler back to his house after the axle broke.

exactly. they are naturly unnatural lol!

i need to move to texas.

Maharg
08-05-08, 11:22 pm
exactly. they are naturly unnatural lol!

i need to move to texas.

Missouri is where its at bro. We have all the cattle production, jobs, and great weather. Texas has cattle, along with smog, horrible heat, and gang problems.

mcbeast
08-05-08, 11:29 pm
Missouri is where its at bro. We have all the cattle production, jobs, and great weather. Texas has cattle, along with smog, horrible heat, and gang problems.

Edit:Missouri has lots of different weather,in one day.

Maharg
08-05-08, 11:32 pm

Lol today it was 100 degrees then we had pouring down rain. I will admit, you can enjoy all four seasons in one day here.

prowrestler
08-06-08, 1:36 am

Lol today it was 100 degrees then we had pouring down rain. I will admit, you can enjoy all four seasons in one day here.

guys, im all the way in montreal canada. im stuck here with my no hormonal beef!!!!!!!

Maharg
08-06-08, 10:58 am
guys, im all the way in montreal canada. im stuck here with my no hormonal beef!!!!!!!

Lol, your just worried about the beef arent you?

prowrestler
08-06-08, 12:26 pm
Lol, your just worried about the beef arent you?

lol i f i can get for free something i gotta save money for over here, id be veerrry happpy.

combining the power of AAS and red meat....what a miracle.

answere to why everything is bigger in texas

prowrestler
08-06-08, 12:26 pm
Me Bench (lmao

prowrestler
08-06-08, 11:59 pm
ME BENCH

polish press

barxalot
95x10
115x10
135x8
155x3
175x1(pr)
185x1(pr)
135x8-10 reps for like a good 5 sets

rolling tricep extensions

30'sxalot
55'sx6

overhead dumbell extensions

30'sx12
30'sx12
40'sx6
40'sx6

hammer curls

75'sx9

seated cable row

10 reps
10 reps
8 reps

dumebll shrugs

120'sx12
120'sx12

revearse wrist curls

55lbsx8
55lbsx6

wrist curls

55xalot
55xalot

thors hammer

5pounderx20
10pounderx12

revearse thors hammer
5 pounderx20
10 pounderx12

1 dumbell hammer grip wrist curls

15 pounderxalot fuck
25 pounderx12 (dead)

gonna use a 3 pound dumbell as my lever and put it threw weight plates instead next time.

prowrestler
08-07-08, 2:09 pm
friday or sunday its in, i gotta work out a deal with superfit so i can get them for 100 bucks! fuck,50 20mg pills for 100 bucks is dirt cheap!

prowrestler
08-07-08, 7:51 pm
i feel small today. that means training and eating are goona go nuts these next few weeks!

here i come 200 pounds!

J Wong
08-07-08, 9:20 pm
Nice workout, When do you think you can bench again?

prowrestler
08-08-08, 11:02 pm
Nice workout, When do you think you can bench again?

fuck, i think end of september. i think i have scar tissue build up cause when i over contract my chest it hurts. i wanna get some A.R.T. work.

prowrestler
08-08-08, 11:09 pm
DE SQUAT

BOX SQUAT

135x15
225x15
275x2
275x2
275x2
295x2
295x2
295x2
275x2
275x2
225x10
225x10 (by know my groin was in soo much pain!)

SPEED RACK DEADLIFTS (2-3inches below bottom of kness)

225 warmup

315x1(straped left hand)
315x1(no more strapping)
315x1
315x1
365x1
365x1
365x1 able to maintain good grip and good speed,siiiickkk!!!!!

that was it for today. im deloading a little and ran short on time, but it was intense as fuck. i got more of the REAL lifts in and did more work on them. after all, doing these squats added half an inch on my legs in 3 weeks.

sniff....... last time i do box squats ME. Next week im thinkin of rack deads, my lat and tricep felt pretty good today.
instead of the polish press, im gonna do close grip jerk presses. wth the weight outta the rack and no cleaning of the barbell.

prowrestler
08-11-08, 1:23 am
deload day!

basically, did some strict presses, upright rows ,tricep extensions, hammer curls then all out forearms!

i did all sorts of forearms. i did dumbell wrist curls with up to a 40 pound dumbell for 12 reps
revearse dumbell curls

some radial and ulnar flexion(thors hammer) and the sledge hammer drill to nose.

sick forearm day.

back on and REloaded for tomorows new ME squat/deadlift day!

prowrestler
08-11-08, 6:46 pm
ME DEADLIFT DAY

rack deads below knees

135x10
225x10
315x5
405x3
455x1
475x1 (seeing starts after this one)
475x1
475x1(weird, i deadlift off the floor 455lbs...,although 475 was kinda easy)

glute ham raise

15 reps
15 reps
15 reps'
15 reps

revearse hypers

20 reps
20 reps
25lbsx10(winds the shit outta me)

leg extension

stack(300lbs)x15
stackx15

seated ab machine

150lbsxalot
80%of stackx15 (cant remember exact weight here)
stackx12
stackx12

did some light stretches and left. very close to gagging.

prowrestler
08-11-08, 6:47 pm
im going to do alot more stretching now. ALOT MORE.

Vaze_06
08-11-08, 6:51 pm
nice deads

prowrestler
08-11-08, 8:19 pm
nice deads

thanks, even though i dont think so lol!

next week im going for the 5 plate rack pulls(495lbs).

prowrestler
08-11-08, 8:40 pm
on wednesday, im doing the unilateral constannt tension alternate curls.

thibadeau's exercise of the week.

im lacking in my biceps i feel so ill add this after my hammers.

to perform, instead of keeping both dumbells in the bottom position of the curl as they each wait they're turn, you keep them at the top portion of the exercise.

mcbeast
08-11-08, 8:42 pm
good work on rack deads brotha.You use straps?

prowrestler
08-11-08, 8:45 pm
good work on rack deads brotha.You use straps?

i use one strap, on my left hand for my heavyier ME sets. on friday, i dont use straps for my DE work. my left hands grip is bad so i make sure it does not fail on me, im working on bringing it up.

i only loop the strap around the bar once though. soon ill no longer need it. i can shrug strapless now.

mcbeast
08-11-08, 8:46 pm
i use one strap, on my left hand for my heavyier ME sets. on friday, i dont use straps for my DE work. my left hands grip is bad so i make sure it does not fail on me, im working on bringing it up.

i only loop the strap around the bar once though. soon ill no longer need it. i can shrug strapless now.

Good work brotha.

shizz702
08-11-08, 8:48 pm
Damn good work in here bro!

Looks like Westside is serving you well!

Good job on going the strapless route too, it will pay off in the end and develop your grip.

prowrestler
08-11-08, 8:54 pm
Good work brotha.

thanks again, your doin good on bumpin your squat too, is your routine westside too?looks like it.

mcbeast
08-11-08, 8:56 pm
thanks again, your doin good on bumpin your squat too, is your routine westside too?looks like it.

Yes it is.I wont be doing full squats for sometime.Im doing everything for deadlift assistance.

prowrestler
08-11-08, 8:59 pm
Damn good work in here bro!

Looks like Westside is serving you well!

Good job on going the strapless route too, it will pay off in the end and develop your grip.

thanks man, i think i had the strength and didnt know how to use it properly. i was overtaxing my cns system by squating heavy and deadlifting heavy every week.

im working on getting my bitch forearms up to par. i hate them. fuckin 12.5 inches. i wont lie though, they look better now after i severly beat them to shit with all forms of work yesterday.

my plan is to enlarge the muscle to allow more strength potential, then adding grip work too. on my DE bench days, i do a bodybuilder style of forearm workout and on my DE squat/dead days, i do some heavy ass grip work, considering i do strapless speed days today as well.

thanks, i appreciate the support man!

prowrestler
08-11-08, 9:04 pm
Yes it is.I wont be doing full squats for sometime.Im doing everything for deadlift assistance.

well, i set it up like this. cause the westside template has you set your self up for a powerlifting meet. thats wh you cycle your ME exercises for your meet.

i dont know if you have an upcxoming meet or not. i dont have a real meet but im doing a fake meet sometime in october to simulate what it would be like.

basically, im cycling 5 exercises with each one lasting 3 weeks time. then after that i will see where my squat, deadlift and...(not bench press yet due to injury) are at.

dont you kill deadlifts though? i thought you pull 500+pounds? i think you should do some more work on bringin up your squat. cause how we wanna squat is hamstring/glute dominant and this will in turn bump your deads too. box squats do great work for deadlift technique if done properly.

also, dont forget flexibility. do alot of inner groin stretches and things like the splits. it will greaty help your squat.

shizz702
08-11-08, 9:07 pm
thanks man, i think i had the strength and didnt know how to use it properly. i was overtaxing my cns system by squating heavy and deadlifting heavy every week.

im working on getting my bitch forearms up to par. i hate them. fuckin 12.5 inches. i wont lie though, they look better now after i severly beat them to shit with all forms of work yesterday.

my plan is to enlarge the muscle to allow more strength potential, then adding grip work too. on my DE bench days, i do a bodybuilder style of forearm workout and on my DE squat/dead days, i do some heavy ass grip work, considering i do strapless speed days today as well.

thanks, i appreciate the support man!

Right on man sounds like you're on the right track! Give yourself some credit you are damn near pulling 500 from the floor!

You really don't have to do too much grip work imo, just lift raw (no gloves or straps) and your grip should develop well from that alone. Also the heavy deads will help your forearms too.

Keep up the good work man, I'll be checking in from time to time!

prowrestler
08-11-08, 9:14 pm
Right on man sounds like you're on the right track! Give yourself some credit you are damn near pulling 500 from the floor!

You really don't have to do too much grip work imo, just lift raw (no gloves or straps) and your grip should develop well from that alone. Also the heavy deads will help your forearms too.

Keep up the good work man, I'll be checking in from time to time!

thanks man, see for me, i got girl hands! i need to work on forearms now. i wanna make wrath look bad lol! ok, maybe my forearmaint getting thaaaat big lol!

see, if i dead strapless, my weights will go down. i dead with a strap on my left hand looped only one time so i can deadlift at max potential, but on my other deadlift days, i have done up to 365 with out straps which i know is gonna help my grip. then i do plate pinches, farmers walks and more types of grip work. it will come with time.

i deadlift 455 off the ground last time i performed it. that was like 4-5 weeks ago prior to westside. now i know its more.

mcbeast
08-11-08, 9:23 pm
Where did you get your routine from?

Yes my deadlift is 525 clean no belt/strap.

My back is tweaked,so no pulling for me for a few months.I do need to work on my squat,all in time.When i get out of basic i will prob be doing 6 week rotations.

ME Bench
Incline working up to 3rm
Cgb
Db/Bb rows
Pushpress
Hammer Curls

ME Lower
Squat/Good morning/Zercher Squat working to 3rm
Sldl
Pullthroughs
Heavy Abs

DE Bench
Speedbench 9x3
Rows(bb,db,tbar,cable)
Shoulder Press(Db,bb,machine)
Rear Delt work(face pulls,rd fly)
Bb curls
Dips

DE Lower
Sumo Box Squats 9x3
Pullthroughs
Shrugs

REPEAT

prowrestler
08-12-08, 12:24 pm
Where did you get your routine from?

Yes my deadlift is 525 clean no belt/strap.

My back is tweaked,so no pulling for me for a few months.I do need to work on my squat,all in time.When i get out of basic i will prob be doing 6 week rotations.

ME Bench
Incline working up to 3rm
Cgb
Db/Bb rows
Pushpress
Hammer Curls

ME Lower
Squat/Good morning/Zercher Squat working to 3rm
Sldl
Pullthroughs
Heavy Abs

DE Bench
Speedbench 9x3
Rows(bb,db,tbar,cable)
Shoulder Press(Db,bb,machine)
Rear Delt work(face pulls,rd fly)
Bb curls
Dips

DE Lower
Sumo Box Squats 9x3
Pullthroughs
Shrugs

REPEAT

that sucks for your back. rest it up.

i got my routine from Matt Dickerson.

so, things i notice from your split.

i dont see rest days in there? make sure to space ME workouts 72 hours away from DE workouts and 96 hours after the DE workout you can repeat the ME workout.

sunday=DE bench
monday=ME squat
tuesday=off
wednesday=ME bench
thursday=off
friday=DE squat
saturday=offf

also, in your ME days, you siad you work up to a 3 rep max. what you should be doing is after a nice warm up, warm up in triples untill you can no longer perform 3 reps with a given weight. now work up in singles.

on ME bench day, ditch the bicep work and add some more tricep work. 4 sets.

on ME squat, you might find pull throughs a waist of time, we are short and normally, this is an eaasy exercise and we both are good pullers so i mean, the stack has no chance! for hamstrings,its all about the glute/ham raise.

on DE squat day, i would ditch the trap work, repeat the assistance exercises from your ME squat day.

mcbeast
08-12-08, 2:27 pm
I do shitloads of pushups everyday.So my tri's are hit well enough.I keep the curls cause i got tiny ass arms,need alot more work.My setups pretty good i think.I follow same as smallnweak,which Matt gave him.I space out my workouts well enough,dont worry.Ha.

& i dont have acces off GHR's or hypers.So i do what i can.

Maharg
08-12-08, 9:29 pm
I do shitloads of pushups everyday.So my tri's are hit well enough.I keep the curls cause i got tiny ass arms,need alot more work.My setups pretty good i think.I follow same as smallnweak,which Matt gave him.I space out my workouts well enough,dont worry.Ha.

Triceps=2/3rd upper arm measurement. Biceps=1/3rd. Give the triceps full focus over biceps. Pushups are not enough for them.

prowrestler
08-13-08, 12:24 am
Triceps=2/3rd upper arm measurement. Biceps=1/3rd. Give the triceps full focus over biceps. Pushups are not enough for them.

YA BUDDY!

big triceps, no biceps is the way to go!

prowrestler
08-13-08, 12:27 am

oh, ok, well, you can make your own glute ham raise. need like a person or power rack to hold your ankles down though.

tiny arms? your 5foot6 and weigh 200lbs? how can they be small? what do they measure these days man?

i would do like Maharg said and focus on triceps work. alot of it. minus the pushups every day unless your a boxer or MMA fighter.

prowrestler
08-13-08, 7:52 pm
ME BENCH

warmed up with some strict presses with 115 for like 10 reps and 2 sets of it.

dumbell shoulder press

50'sx10
60'sx3
70'sx3
80'sxno lift (i picked it up horribly off balanced and should have broke my wrist.

switched over to dumbell snatches

50xalot
60x3each arm
70x3 each arm
75x1 each arm
80xright arm just short of lockout and left arm was all good.
80x1 each arm
80x1 each arm (now i feel like as strong man more then a powerlifter!)

tricep dumbell extensions

30x6
30'sx6 (elbow is still tender so i quit it here, ice bath tonight!)

unilateral constant tension dumbell curl

35xsx10 reps

dumbell wrist curls

25lbsx20
25lbsx20

every possible variation of thors hammer and ulnar and radial flexion.

advantage of being hurt is now i can work on my weak points. my forearms are my weak point and now i can really blast the shit outta them. i have also decided that dumbell shoulder presses are bad ME lifts. to wrist risky. im doing dumbell snatches instead as i feel i can really develop some explosive,raw power with them and they are fun lol! i love them.

my forearms are gettin better. i can see it happeneing. feel it happening.

mk53220
08-13-08, 8:09 pm
Nice way to go man! Westside is the best side!! Ha ha. Keep it up

prowrestler
08-13-08, 11:01 pm
Nice way to go man! Westside is the best side!! Ha ha. Keep it up

westside is the best side! wish i did it when i started fuck!
thanks for the support!

J Wong
08-13-08, 11:38 pm
Solid workout brahh

shizz702
08-13-08, 11:43 pm
Good work bro!

Too bad you didn't put up the 80s, but you're right the db shoulder press probably isn't a good ME exercise. Love how you hit them db snatches up afterward, those are fun as hell!

prowrestler
08-13-08, 11:45 pm
Solid workout brahh

thanks but i hated most of this one.

only the forearms work and the dumbell snatches where good.

prowrestler
08-13-08, 11:48 pm
Good work bro!

Too bad you didn't put up the 80s, but you're right the db shoulder press probably isn't a good ME exercise. Love how you hit them db snatches up afterward, those are fun as hell!

the 80's, i did 2 reps afterwords with only my right arm,1 dumbell only which made it hard to balance.

i had it but i picked it up sooo bad, my hand was all the way to one side and my wrist felt like it was gonna fall off. im surprised im not hurt. bad ME choice.

dumbell snatches for the next 14 days. then i dont know,suspended push presses? probably that one. i need some power partial range move. then maybe it will be bench press time! i hope!

prowrestler
08-13-08, 11:49 pm
finally, my stuff is here. by friday i hope to be on it. hopefully tomorow though i can meet up with my guy and get it though.

shizz702
08-14-08, 12:00 am
Ever try power presses?

Here's a vid of them:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrzm68DVj14

They might be a good lift for you...

prowrestler
08-14-08, 3:23 pm
Ever try power presses?

they look exactly like push presses?

IRBS
08-14-08, 3:30 pm
Ever try power presses?

That is a terrible pushpress........LOL, him not wearing a shirt doesnt help either, LOL!

:50 sec in, this is a push press:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55pFUYLIMK8&feature=related

prowrestler
08-14-08, 3:34 pm
I gave myself some lee way on the dates, as long as the goals fall in betwen there im happy!

#1. be able to bench press

#2.weigh in over 200lbs

#3. deadlift 500lbs

#4. squat 380-405lbs

#5. 17 inch arms

#6. 12.5 inch forearms to 14''s

#7. 15 inch calves to 16 inchers

#8. dumbell snatch a 110lbs dumbell

#9. add another inch to my 26 inch wheels

#10.be able to do the splits (for squat width, not cause im lacking testosterone)

prowrestler
08-14-08, 3:43 pm
That is a terrible pushpress........LOL, him not wearing a shirt doesnt help either, LOL!

:50 sec in, this is a push press:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55pFUYLIMK8&feature=related

k, im calling the power press and push press the same exercise. i like the second video better. better form, better weight and better lifter.

so to answere shizz702, i have done plenty of push presses and do agree they are great powerful exercises and a good canidate for an ME exercise down the line.

and to IRBS, i agree, the no shirt lost Tuan some points!!!

mcbeast
08-14-08, 4:54 pm
The "powerpress" that shizz sent you was garbage.No lockouts are bodybuilder stuff.

Lookin good tho brotha.Keep it up

prowrestler
08-14-08, 5:28 pm
The "powerpress" that shizz sent you was garbage.No lockouts are bodybuilder stuff.

Lookin good tho brotha.Keep it up

thanks man, ya, the powerpress's where not locked out i saw. the guy was obviously strong but i can do that behind my head with a full lockout. and at a much greater speed too.

i set myself some goals i wanna acomplish up here. im curiouse to see how many get accomplished though lol!

prowrestler
08-14-08, 5:29 pm
I gave myself some lee way on the dates, as long as the goals fall in betwen there im happy!

#2.weigh in over 200lbs

#3. deadlift 500lbs

#4. squat 380-405lbs

#5. 17 inch arms

#10.be able to do the splits (for squat width, not cause im lacking testosterone)

reminder of my goals,im putting this up in every new page in my journey till october 12-20th.

mcbeast
08-14-08, 5:52 pm
thanks man, ya, the powerpress's where not locked out i saw. the guy was obviously strong but i can do that behind my head with a full lockout. and at a much greater speed too.

i set myself some goals i wanna acomplish up here. im curiouse to see how many get accomplished though lol!

225x15 btn full lockout.Neve again,haha.

shizz702
08-14-08, 5:55 pm
The power press is different from the push press, lol trust me I know if he were intending to demonstrate a push press that would be terrible form. The point of the power press is to use leg drive and muscle the bar up partially. So when doing them you'd be using a weight heavier than you can push press and lockout. They seem kind of fun and can help you up weight on your push press and strict press since you'd be using heavier weight. Just a thought.

shizz702
08-14-08, 5:56 pm
Btw, very good, realistic goals you have there pro. Look foward to seeing you achieve them!

prowrestler
08-14-08, 7:48 pm
225x15 btn full lockout.Neve again,haha.

why not man? injury or something? i like them just not when i am bleeding from the neck lol! i still have torn up skin on my neck fuck. i now tape up the barbell in the middle with hockey tape. well, i have not done them for like 1-2 weeks.

prowrestler
08-14-08, 7:49 pm
The power press is different from the push press, lol trust me I know if he were intending to demonstrate a push press that would be terrible form. The point of the power press is to use leg drive and muscle the bar up partially. So when doing them you'd be using a weight heavier than you can push press and lockout. They seem kind of fun and can help you up weight on your push press and strict press since you'd be using heavier weight. Just a thought.

i thought that might be the difference. still, combining a partial WITH a cheat variation seems kinda bad.

ill give it a go on my last set.

prowrestler
08-14-08, 7:53 pm
Btw, very good, realistic goals you have there pro. Look foward to seeing you achieve them!

yes, they are acheivable. im not soo sure on my forearms or calves but my new plan of attck for them seems to be great.

im 90% sure ill get the deadlift. im working my weak point in the deadlift these 3 weeks. completed 1 week so far and got a 475lbs sticking point deadlift out of a rack. easily too. my real dead is very close to my weak range rack deads. im going for a 495 or 5 plate rack dead on monday. tomorow is speed work with either 385 or more. some lighter sets too obviously.

my thighs should be up to 27 inches by then too. i figure if my deads and squats go up as does my bodyweight, my fuckin wheels better have too.

shizz702
08-14-08, 7:57 pm
yes, they are acheivable. im not soo sure on my forearms or calves but my new plan of attck for them seems to be great.

im 90% sure ill get the deadlift. im working my weak point in the deadlift these 3 weeks. completed 1 week so far and got a 475lbs sticking point deadlift out of a rack. easily too. my real dead is very close to my weak range rack deads. im going for a 495 or 5 plate rack dead on monday. tomorow is speed work with either 385 or more. some lighter sets too obviously.

my thighs should be up to 27 inches by then too. i figure if my deads and squats go up as does my bodyweight, my fuckin wheels better have too.

Good shit bro.

Shit my thighs are 28 inches and you're pulling more than me lol.

prowrestler
08-14-08, 8:08 pm
Good shit bro.

Shit my thighs are 28 inches and you're pulling more than me lol.

i dont know, maybe cause 26inches on a 5 foot 7 frame are big?

im built for deadlifting, i had to be. it replaced squatting for a year when i was hurt so i got good at it.

shizz702
08-14-08, 8:33 pm
i dont know, maybe cause 26inches on a 5 foot 7 frame are big?

im built for deadlifting, i had to be. it replaced squatting for a year when i was hurt so i got good at it.

Yea your wheels must look big for your frame, which is a good thing, I'm 6'3 and mine look ok, but I'd like to increase them a couple inches.

The squats and deads are where it's at for the legs man, they are all I've done for my lower body ever since I can remember and have seemed to develop the ol' wheels pretty good.

prowrestler
08-15-08, 11:59 pm
Yea your wheels must look big for your frame, which is a good thing, I'm 6'3 and mine look ok, but I'd like to increase them a couple inches.

The squats and deads are where it's at for the legs man, they are all I've done for my lower body ever since I can remember and have seemed to develop the ol' wheels pretty good.

very true. my legs grew when i squated barbell style again after a year and a half due to a knee injury. the gre like .8 inches in 3 weeks.

yaa, me too i want mine not just a couple but like solid 5 inches more. 31 inch thighs on a 5 foot 7 frame is pretty sick. if they grow more, i want it!!!! goal is 33 inchers if possible. my dad has big legs, my mom, my sister, my aunt.. i can keep goin so its in my blood.

prowrestler
08-16-08, 12:05 am
DE SQUAT/DEADLIFT

speed box squats

135x10
225x10
275x2
275x2
275x2
275x2
275x2
225x2
225x2
225x2
225x2
225x20(repetition work here, i was outta breath for 10 minutes.)

speed rack pulls below knee

135x1
225x1
315x1
315x1
315x1
365x1
365x1
385x1 (all strapless. my grip is getting there.)

oblique seated twists

70lbsx10
70lbsx10

decline situps

35lbsx15
45lbsx15

my calve program,fridays routine.

grip work.dumbell holds.

120pounderx30seconds per hand
120pounderx25 seconds right hand and somhow 35 seconds left and weaker hand!!!!!

mk53220
08-16-08, 12:08 am
DE SQUAT/DEADLIFT

speed box squats

135x10
225x10
275x2
275x2
275x2
275x2
275x2
225x2
225x2
225x2
225x2
225x20(repetition work here, i was outta breath for 10 minutes.)

speed rack pulls below knee

135x1
225x1
315x1
315x1
315x1
365x1
365x1
385x1 (all strapless. my grip is getting there.)

oblique seated twists

70lbsx10
70lbsx10

decline situps

35lbsx15
45lbsx15

my calve program,fridays routine.

grip work.dumbell holds.

120pounderx30seconds per hand
120pounderx25 seconds right hand and somhow 35 seconds left and weaker hand!!!!!

WOW 20 reps after all that?? That is crazy way to kill that man!! Im amazed!

prowrestler
08-16-08, 12:16 am
WOW 20 reps after all that?? That is crazy way to kill that man!! Im amazed!

thanks man, i had maybe 2 more in me but i think i would had to use shitty form to get them up. hard fucking 20 reps. i was so tired i couldnt even spot my partner without almost puking on his neck.

prowrestler
08-18-08, 2:13 am
DE BENCH

clean and jerk

90x10
110x5
140x3
155x3
155x3
145x3
145x3
145x3
145x3
145x3

single dumbell tate press

55x30
120x20
145x20
165x17

tricep pressdown without locking out

105x20ish with a 3 second hold at the bottom and top
105x20ish
105x20ish (skin tearing pumps!!!)

preeacher curl

35lbsxalot, lookin for pump here and got it!!!

unilateral constant tension seated preachers

25'sx10 each arm and again a siiick pump
supersetted with preachers for like mid range reps

farmers walk

40yards with the 110's
40yards with the 110's

thors hammer work

wrist curls and side delt work in posing/stretching room,weak point training.

all in all, despite working 8 hours on my feet, waking up at 9am and training at 9:30 pm, i was full of fuckin energy and had cramping pumps!

mcbeast
08-18-08, 8:04 am
Putting in solid work.

prowrestler
08-18-08, 12:24 pm
Putting in solid work.

thanks man. its part of my lifestyle.

prowrestler
08-18-08, 1:12 pm
blueprint for ME DEADLIFT DAY

rack deads

135x10
225x3
315x3
405x3
455x1
475x1
495x1 for a pr of 20lbs

smith squats with feet out in front(wanna see how much stronger i am lol)

glute ham raises for 4 sets

close foot leg press for 4 sets

weighted crunches

calf work

grip work

prowrestler
08-18-08, 1:13 pm

#2.weigh in over 200lbs

#3. deadlift 500lbs

#4. squat 380-405lbs

#5. 17 inch arms

re-posting for new page.

prowrestler
08-18-08, 7:33 pm
ME DEADLIFT

rack deads below knees

135x10
225x5
315x5
405x5
455x3
475x2
495x1(pr)
500x1(pr)
500x1(pr)
500x1(pr) sick improvment from last week. 475 to 500.

1 hand deadlifts

135x1
135x1
155x1 (just for fun lol, grip work)

glute ham raises

15 easy ass reps
25lbsx12 reps
35lbsx6 reps (cramps dammit)

decline situps

20 reps
45x15 reps
55x15 reps(pr?)
75x15(pr)
85x20(pr)
100x20+(pr)
100x20+(pr) ok, so i went from 45lbs to 100lbs for even more reps. BIG JUMP!

inner thigh
stackxalot

outer thigh

90lbsxalot
125x20ish
160x10-15

grip machine

about 50lbsx10
125x10
140x10
155x10
170x10
185x6 plus 10 second hold

good day full of personel records. even though my leg press and calf work where not included, it aint important. my really important work got done like my sick pulling and my grip work. the glute ham raises too.

fuck, on the deads, some fuckin women in her late 30's to 40's comes up to us and says "put the weights down softer, its annoying me." now she has an mp3 that she can use, she is over at a smith machine with a green band thing around it doing obliques which she could do anywhere else, the gym is loud on its own and she still comes up to us and says something dumb like that. im thinkin "lady, its 500 pounds, its going to make noice going back down on the pins." i dont say much, i just nod in appology. lol, my partner drops his bar even harder now! its not like we just let the bar go, hell i even held it up for 10 seconds to diplay power and grip strength and lowered it as slow as possible and it still made noise.
fuckin bitch can just stay home and do her band ab exercises or join nautilus plus down the street.

shizz702
08-18-08, 7:36 pm
Nice!

Glad to see you hitting them clean and jerks! Great exercise overall and fits in nicely with DE day imo.

And hell yea bro, putting in hard work is what this life is all about!

prowrestler
08-18-08, 7:39 pm
Nice!

Glad to see you hitting them clean and jerks! Great exercise overall and fits in nicely with DE day imo.

And hell yea bro, putting in hard work is what this life is all about!

thanks, they are great for DE. i just dont do them as heavy as i could do and work on extreme speed and force. like, the bar is up in .5 seconds type of thing.

on ME day its the dumbell snatches as i see you do too! nice!

Maharg
08-18-08, 7:45 pm
Like the work today man, Good use of oly lifts.

shizz702
08-18-08, 7:47 pm
Damn missed the post on the ME deadlifts. Fucking sick rack pull! 500 is awesome bro! Good job! Lol at them 1 hand deadlifts too!

prowrestler
08-18-08, 7:48 pm
Like the work today man, Good use of oly lifts.

thanks, but that was yesterday lol!

prowrestler
08-18-08, 7:50 pm
Damn missed the post on the ME deadlifts. Fucking sick rack pull! 500 is awesome bro! Good job! Lol at them 1 hand deadlifts too!

i like them, they are fun whe you couldnt do 90 pounds last time and come back easily doin 155lbs. its good for frearms strength which is one of my main goals now.

its comin along nicly.

Maharg
08-18-08, 7:55 pm
thanks, but that was yesterday lol!

Ah hell, i never know which are the blue prints and which are what you do. Congrats on 3 Pr's in a row.

prowrestler
08-19-08, 1:10 pm
Ah hell, i never know which are the blue prints and which are what you do. Congrats on 3 Pr's in a row.

lol, i write it up now! and you where still waayyy off lol! it was ME DEADLIFT DAY,not DE BENCH DAY!!

its ok lol. thanks, those pr's felt pretty good. i know next week new ones are comming my way.

Maharg
08-19-08, 1:38 pm
ME DEADLIFT

rack deads below knees

135x10
225x5
315x5
405x5
455x3
475x2
495x1(pr)
500x1(pr)
500x1(pr)
500x1(pr) sick improvment from last week. 475 to 500.

This is what i was saying congrats about the prs in a row.

prowrestler
08-19-08, 1:54 pm
This is what i was saying congrats about the prs in a row.

ya, i figured it out lol! thanks. they came up good and i managed to hold them at the top for a while.

mcbeast
08-19-08, 3:06 pm
sick pr,keep it up.

prowrestler
08-19-08, 7:56 pm
sick pr,keep it up.

thanks man, i plan on closing the 3 week cycle of rack pulls with a 510 pull.

T o m m Y
08-19-08, 8:24 pm
awsome ghr bro!

uggh i cant even do 1 without cheating it ugh i suck lol

Vaze_06
08-19-08, 8:56 pm
congra on your pr on rack deads! maybe someday u'll look like britney spears =p

prowrestler
08-20-08, 10:32 am
congra on your pr on rack deads! maybe someday u'll look like britney spears =p

well, i think i can get more pr's but no matter how many 'roids i take, ill never be like britney spears:(

prowrestler
08-20-08, 10:33 am
awsome ghr bro!

uggh i cant even do 1 without cheating it ugh i suck lol

, i was the same, then i worked at it. just dont over think it and you will get good at it.

prowrestler
08-20-08, 11:43 am
so i feel itll go down like this
my lat is looser know so overhead things will be ok.plus im invincible in the gym!

dumbell snatch

shooting for an 85 to a 90 pound bell.

side delt raises

tricep pressdowns only doing the top range with no lock out.

some biceps and lookin for a pump

some very light flies to flush my chest with blood and possibly a pullover stretch

crazy forearm work. its a bodybuilding forearm day, not a grip day.

this day is basically full concern on the ME snatches with just some bodybuilding stuff and injury recovery stuff.

also, my forearm catch up plan. its wrist curls,thors hammers and all sorts of movements both heavy and light.

prowrestler
08-20-08, 9:21 pm
ME BENCH

dumbell cleans
50x3
60x3
75x3
85x1(pr)
85x1
85xmiss
80x1

dumbell 1 arm swings

40xalot
50x6
60x6

side delt rasies

20x20
25x20
30x22(pr)
30x12(short rest)

tricep pressdown

20 reps
20 reps
20 reps

uni preachers

35`sx10
35`sx10

supersetted now with pinkie up grip,preacher curls with a 35 pound barbell.

did 2 more sets like that and got a sick pump.

incline around the worlds(YES, I FUCKIN TRAIN CHEST!!!!!)

10lbsx20
10lbsx20
20lbsx15
20lbsx15+pressesx15

forearm murder

wrist curls

20`sx20
30`sx15
40`sx12
40`sx12
now im doing supersets with revearse kettle bell wrist curls

wrist curl 40x12+revearse 20x12 and did this 3 times

last one was a drop set of 50 pound wrist curls to 40`s and 20 pound revearse wrist curls to 10`s.

thors hammer, both sides for 4 reps and 2 sets

hammer ad and abduction for 2 sets of 4 reps.

prowrestler
08-20-08, 9:23 pm

#2.weigh in over 200lbs

#3. deadlift 500lbs

#4. squat 380-405lbs

#5. 17 inch arms

re-posting for new page

shizz702
08-20-08, 9:39 pm
good session pro!

heavy on them db cleans!

Keep it up man you are going to reach those goals!

prowrestler
08-20-08, 10:40 pm
re-posting for new page.

good session pro!

heavy on them db cleans!

Keep it up man you are going to reach those goals!

thanks man, i will kill them!

prowrestler
08-20-08, 10:45 pm
my biceps and forearms are shot!

prowrestler
08-21-08, 12:42 pm
i am carb loading for the day, probably tomorow too.

12;30pm(ya,i woke up late)

i have started with 100 grrams maltodextrin and 1 cup of grape juice. i had also 5 grams creatine,2 arginine pills,an omgea pill and 20mgs of an@?@r.

1;00pm

50 grams whey and another cup of juice.

mcbeast
08-21-08, 12:59 pm
Not gonna lie,you got strong abs brotha.How far that decline is tho really makes a difference.Ive used 70#'ers but get down nice & deep

prowrestler
08-21-08, 3:11 pm
Not gonna lie,you got strong abs brotha.How far that decline is tho really makes a difference.Ive used 70#'ers but get down nice & deep

thanks, they are my weak point but im bringing them up. never trained them before.

i hardly have a decline, its the mildest setting. but i go down the whole way and restart the weight from there. then go all the way up stiff.

im gonna work setting the decline lower each session. on ME day, ill up the weight, on DE day, i lower the decline.

prowrestler
08-21-08, 3:12 pm
i am carb loading for the day, probably tomorow too.

12;30pm(ya,i woke up late)

i have started with 100 grrams maltodextrin and 1 cup of grape juice. i had also 5 grams creatine,2 arginine pills,an omgea pill and 20mgs of an@?@r.

1;00pm

50 grams whey and another cup of juice.

3;22pm

50 grams whey+400mls of backed beans and some more grape juice and an omega pill

prowrestler
08-21-08, 5:04 pm
5;15pm

50 grams whey and an omga pill. grilled cheese

prowrestler
08-21-08, 6:55 pm
6;00pm rice and eggplant with ground beef and 8 meatballs with an omega pill, cup of juice and 5 grams creatine.

7;00pm arginine pills and 50 grams maltodextrin for the hell of it lol! CAAARB UUUUP!!!!

shizz702
08-21-08, 7:04 pm
Diet is looking good bro! Fuel those gains!

prowrestler
08-22-08, 12:33 am
9;pm AMAZING NEW BULKERS SANDWICH!!!

put 2 grilled cheeses on the george foreman grill and squish them thin
take 1 cup of ground beef, add an egg,soya,cayenne pepper, garlic and abit of bread crumbs in. cook the meat after the grilled cheeses. put the meat in between the grilled cheese sandwiches and voila! a double grilled cheese sausage sandwich!

900 calories and had another pinaple juice and omega pill.

12;00am 800ml's of backed beans, some milk and another 2 grilled cheese for fat ass over here!

bed and zma'ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

prowrestler
08-22-08, 11:19 am
my right shoulder and right hip are in pain. right hip not so bad but right shoulder is bad, depending on how i move it i get sharp pains in it.

prowrestler
08-24-08, 11:04 pm
k, been away from the computer for a bit. on friday, it was DE squat/dead.

i did 12 sets of 2 with 225 up to 275 on a lower box then normal.
then i did 120 pound farmers walks for 40 yards. 2 sets

prowrestler
08-24-08, 11:14 pm
DE BENCH

i actually did some fuckin real chest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seated hammer type press

1 plate x20
plate and a 10x20
plateand a 25x15
plate and a 35x12
2 platesx12
2 paltesx12
2 platesx8
1 plate x20

incline dumbell press/ tucked elbows

15lbsx30
30lbbsx20
30x20
30x20
30x15
higher incline,30,12

nice pump and pec fwelt good, no pain

tricep pressdown

135x20 only top range,no lockout
4 sets

bunch of bicep shit, nice fuckin pump goin on

dumbell wrist curls
30x20
50x8
50x6
50x6

reverse wrist curls

20xa bunch(20ish)

hammer curls

75'sx6 reps

i did 3 super sets of hammer curls and the reverse wrist curls

thors hammer work

prowrestler
08-25-08, 1:00 pm
last ME rack deadlift day. im shootin for the stars. i want nothin less then 510lbs.
also, my right lat fels great today. those super sets of pressdowns and close grip pulldowns must have done something.

now i gotta think of my next ME exercise, squat/deadlift exercise that is.

well, i did box squats, rack deads... maybe i should do some form of a partial squat.
anderson squats( rack squats).

T o m m Y
08-25-08, 2:33 pm
gm's brotha

prowrestler
08-25-08, 4:15 pm
gm's brotha

mehhhahhh maybe.... i aint so much of a fan of them..... which is a good reason to do them then!!!

ill consider gm's. its between them or anderson squats

prowrestler
08-25-08, 10:12 pm
ME SQUAT/DEADS

rack deadlift

135x10
225x5
315x5
405x5
495x3(pr)
520x fucked up right lat!
-
-
- ya, that was it for me, my lat felt like it would rip off the bone if i continued that 520 pull. i am seeing a doctor now.

gm's

135x10
185x6
205x7
225x5+1 gm squat
225x5

lying leg curl cause idiot was doin hypers on the glute ham raise bench.

90lbsx 15ish
110x8
55x 30 seconds about, these was a punch set. i held the move at the half way point as my partner randomly slammed a 10 pound plate against the aparatus. very good exercise.

standing calf raises

500lbsx15 clean+10 fast
570lbsx10 clean+15 fast
595x10 clean+a bucn fast and a top contraction hold for like 10 seconds

decline situps (mildest decline)

45lbsx20
75lbsx20
105x20
115x16(pr)

that was it. good day for assitance and managed a pr on the ME but got hurt the followin set. thank go my chest is comin back to life! now im gonna get my lat checked out by a doc. enough being superman, ill never be a world class athlete being injured.

J Wong
08-25-08, 10:25 pm
ME SQUAT/DEADS

rack deadlift

135x10
225x5
315x5
405x5
495x3(pr)
520x fucked up right lat!
-
-
- ya, that was it for me, my lat felt like it would rip off the bone if i continued that 520 pull. i am seeing a doctor now.

gm's

135x10
185x6
205x7
225x5+1 gm squat
225x5

lying leg curl cause idiot was doin hypers on the glute ham raise bench.

90lbsx 15ish
110x8
55x 30 seconds about, these was a punch set. i held the move at the half way point as my partner randomly slammed a 10 pound plate against the aparatus. very good exercise.

standing calf raises

500lbsx15 clean+10 fast
570lbsx10 clean+15 fast
595x10 clean+a bucn fast and a top contraction hold for like 10 seconds

decline situps (mildest decline)

45lbsx20
75lbsx20
105x20
115x16(pr)

that was it. good day for assitance and managed a pr on the ME but got hurt the followin set. thank go my chest is comin back to life! now im gonna get my lat checked out by a doc. enough being superman, ill never be a world class athlete being injured.

NICE!

prowrestler
08-25-08, 10:47 pm
NICE!

despite the bad lat explosion, it was nice! thanks man

prowrestler
08-26-08, 12:43 pm
yes, another day when i start eating at 1 pm.....

mcbeast
08-26-08, 12:45 pm
yes, another day when i start eating at 1 pm.....

Hows the lat feeling? Ive had that,got it from benching.Its a miserable feeling.

prowrestler
08-26-08, 1:26 pm
Hows the lat feeling? Ive had that,got it from benching.Its a miserable feeling.

annoying as fuck. i hurt it months ago doing an empty bar row! i was doing them really fast and at rep 50 i hurt it. nothin much but i continued the workout, pullups hurt it so i just did rows.

finally about a month ago, i quit doing back to let it rest but it still would hurt when i deadlift.

i was told to let it heal for a week and take 2 advil before bed.

mcbeast
08-26-08, 1:38 pm
annoying as fuck. i hurt it months ago doing an empty bar row! i was doing them really fast and at rep 50 i hurt it. nothin much but i continued the workout, pullups hurt it so i just did rows.

finally about a month ago, i quit doing back to let it rest but it still would hurt when i deadlift.

i was told to let it heal for a week and take 2 advil before bed.

Ice/heat it as well.Advile 2-3x a day

prowrestler
08-26-08, 2:04 pm
Ice/heat it as well.Advile 2-3x a day

its too get rid of inflammation i guess/

T o m m Y
08-26-08, 8:37 pm
what ya weighin thses days brotha

prowrestler
08-26-08, 8:40 pm
what ya weighin thses days brotha

190. some days 188.

T o m m Y
08-26-08, 8:42 pm
yea same here low 190s ugh i want 220!!!

have you been gaining weight or nah?

prowrestler
08-26-08, 8:52 pm
yea same here low 190s ugh i want 220!!!

have you been gaining weight or nah?

not really,well, i added 30-40 grams creatine and upping protien consumption. and by next sunday, i believe i should start seeing weight gain goin up.

it just means gotta eat more now. fuckin 17 year old metabolism!

T o m m Y
08-26-08, 9:03 pm
not really,well, i added 30-40 grams creatine and upping protien consumption. and by next sunday, i believe i should start seeing weight gain goin up.

it just means gotta eat more now. fuckin 17 year old metabolism!

oh yeaaa trueeee..i just got me some creatine mono havent taken this shit in yrsss lol

yea i just up my pro as well into the 400s should be gooood!

prowrestler
08-26-08, 10:23 pm
oh yeaaa trueeee..i just got me some creatine mono havent taken this shit in yrsss lol

yea i just up my pro as well into the 400s should be gooood!

yaa, im very random with protien. some days ill hasve like 240 grams, some days ill have 400!!!!

im gonna kep it more consistant now with pre making my food. i am doing chicken drumsticks as i type!

prowrestler
08-27-08, 8:13 pm
ME bench

close grip bench press

45x50
135x6
155x6
175x4
195x3
205x2
225x1 (at the top, i got a little ripping feelin in my chest so i stopped, thank god it was only at lockout!)

gonna take 3 more weeks off chest now. gonna play it sade. i also have anit inflamatory pills now so it should help out alot.

side lateral raises

30'sx20
35'sx20(pr)
45'sx12(pr)
45'sx8-10
40'sx15(pr)

v-bar cable curls (very fuckin angry at this point)

45xa bunch with lightning speed and force
110x10 fast reps
140x10 fast reps
155x6 (explosive)
165x6(explosive)

forearm torture begins...............

dumbell wrist curls

30'sx20

hammer curls

55'sx10
75'sx5
75'sx5
75'sx5

incline bench dumbell wrist curls supersetted with reverse barbell curls

30'sx20/80x20
30'sx20/80x20
30'sx20/80x20
30'sx20/80x20 supersetted to reverse wrist curls)20'sx15
30'sx20/80x20/hammer curls)30'sx10)reverse wrist curls)20'sx15

soooo pumped

some thors hammer drills, 1 set each side.ab/adduction only, no twists.

kettlebell wrist twists. supersetting ulnar and radial flexion

1 set with the smallest kettle bell for 25 reps each
1 set with the next sized kettle bell for 8-10 reps each.

hard but rewarding exercise. effective.

prowrestler
08-27-08, 8:15 pm
reason no triceps where done was cause it would stress my lat. gotta let that sucker heal so why bother riskin it plus close grip benching,"DUHH" magor tricep work.

T o m m Y
08-27-08, 8:19 pm
solid session bro..

hows that forearm training working for you??

i need to do some my self lol i fn hate them!!!

SO SMALLLL!!

shizz702
08-27-08, 8:24 pm
Good work pro, nice session! Good thing the tear feeling didn't hit til lockout. Probably a good idea to take it easy on the chest like you have planned. Lol you've been frying those forearms lately, they have no choice but to grow!

prowrestler
08-27-08, 8:41 pm
solid session bro..

hows that forearm training working for you??

i need to do some my self lol i fn hate them!!!

SO SMALLLL!!

well they look abit better. ABIT. im patient and now it will come. but my grip is sky rocketing.

i use to have to use straps for the 120 dumbells and now i have staticaly held on with my weak hand for 37 seconds. very ruff one too so it was mentally tuff aswell.

i can do 40 yard farmers with the 120's and i have more in me.

they are comin along an shedule is all i can say.

hit them before its too late. give them a reson to grow.

prowrestler
08-27-08, 8:42 pm
ME bench

close grip bench press

45x50
135x6
155x6
175x4
195x3
205x2
225x1 (at the top, i got a little ripping feelin in my chest so i stopped, thank god it was only at lockout!)

gonna take 3 more weeks off chest now. gonna play it sade. i also have anit inflamatory pills now so it should help out alot.

side lateral raises

30'sx20
35'sx20(pr)
45'sx12(pr)
45'sx8-10
40'sx15(pr)

v-bar cable curls (very fuckin angry at this point)

45xa bunch with lightning speed and force
110x10 fast reps
140x10 fast reps
155x6 (explosive)
165x6(explosive)

forearm torture begins...............

dumbell wrist curls

30'sx20

hammer curls

55'sx10
75'sx5
75'sx5
75'sx5

incline bench dumbell wrist curls supersetted with reverse barbell curls

30'sx20/80x20
30'sx20/80x20
30'sx20/80x20
30'sx20/80x20 supersetted to reverse wrist curls)20'sx15
30'sx20/80x20/hammer curls)30'sx10)reverse wrist curls)20'sx15

soooo pumped

some thors hammer drills, 1 set each side.ab/adduction only, no twists.

kettlebell wrist twists. supersetting ulnar and radial flexion

1 set with the smallest kettle bell for 25 reps each
1 set with the next sized kettle bell for 8-10 reps each.

hard but rewarding exercise. effective.

FUCK i forgot to include behind the back wrist curls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

behind the back wrist curls

80x20
130x12
180x10
180x8

prowrestler
08-27-08, 8:44 pm
Good work pro, nice session! Good thing the tear feeling didn't hit til lockout. Probably a good idea to take it easy on the chest like you have planned. Lol you've been frying those forearms lately, they have no choice but to grow!

ya, lucky me on the last second of chest work it happened so i take it as a ...good... thing?

ya man, i do them 3-4 times a week. on squat/deadlift days i do grip work and on bench days i do bodybuilding stuff.

J Wong
08-27-08, 8:49 pm
45 on laterals in a lot of weight, thats a good job. I can't wait until your chest heals up, so you can hit that 315!

prowrestler
08-28-08, 12:53 am
45 on laterals in a lot of weight, thats a good job. I can't wait until your chest heals up, so you can hit that 315!

thanks man but trust me, no one can wait as much as me!

once its 1000%, im gonna crush that so called benchpress.

3 weeks off now and anti inflamatory and ice and restarting with just dumbell presses for rep work for a month and then benching will happen. i hope...

prowrestler
08-28-08, 9:50 pm
bad day today, no gym.

cant wait for tomorows DE squat day

prowrestler
08-29-08, 1:18 am
sitting here,eating a grilled cheese, eyes feel heavy,gonna rest up for tomoro....well..today technicaly's DE sqwat day. i cant wait. so happy when im in the gym and tearing it up.

i plan on setting this new pr:

225 for 20+reps on the box squat. i got 20 2 weeks ago and after the real speed sets are done. imgoing for 20+ REPS.

i think im gonna leg press afterwords tomorow for hypertrophy.

prowrestler
08-29-08, 12:04 pm
DE squat

ill build up to doing a 275-295 speed squat and then do 230lb sopeed squats for the rest of the 12 sets

leg press 3 sets

good mornings, 4 sets

glute ham raise 4 sets

some reverse hypers 3 sets

heavy abs 4 sets and shooting for 120lbs decline crunch-130

farmers walks 3 sets with 130's

grip machine 3 sets

calves 3 sets

SQUAT or DIE!
08-29-08, 12:07 pm
thats a hell of a DE day pro..

shizz702
08-29-08, 12:12 pm
yea that's some heavy DE squatting bro.

prowrestler
08-29-08, 12:17 pm
thats a hell of a DE day pro..

ya, im in one of those phsyco moods where ive been craving the gym since yesterday.
it will be like an orgasm of agression and skin tearing pumps. i can feel it.

prowrestler
08-29-08, 12:18 pm
yea that's some heavy DE squatting bro.

yaaa, i dont know how fast they are gonna be but i remember i got the 275 for a few doubles wuith some decent bar speed. i am curious as to what it will look like this week.

SQUAT or DIE!
08-29-08, 12:24 pm
ya, im in one of those phsyco moods where ive been craving the gym since yesterday.
it will be like an orgasm of agression and skin tearing pumps. i can feel it.

lol i love days like that... have fun man

prowrestler
08-29-08, 10:21 pm
DE SQUAT DAY

warm ups, im alot more flexible today.

box squat

225x9(meh, warm up)
225x2
255x2
275x2(faster then ever)
295x2(pr)
315x2(big pr with decent speed)
275x2
275x2
225x25(PR,I FAILED ON GETTING REP 25 UP, I STALLED ON THE BOX, I GOT A SPOT AND DID ANOTHER REP)

im outta breath for 20 minutes after the 25 rep,2 plate squats

leg curls

110x8
110x6+slow negative
55lbsx30 seconds punch set using the 10 pound plate as a "weapon"

decline crunch

15 speed reps
75lbsx15
115x15
120x12(pr) my balls got a cramping feeling?

seated calf raises

45xa bunch (slow and hard contractions,blood work)
45xalot
45xalot

standing calf raises

200lbsxalot with hard contractions

thats it.

i didnt do what my blueprint read. i was feeling different after those squats and got the real work done.

315 speed squats where amazing!

prowrestler
08-29-08, 10:22 pm
lol i love days like that... have fun man

i did

T o m m Y
08-29-08, 10:25 pm
nice speed sq's man

prowrestler
08-29-08, 10:28 pm
nice speed sq's man

thanks man, your squats went down good too!

prowrestler
08-30-08, 11:22 am
hope i get paid today, i need meat!

as normal, my quads are not sore yet my posterior chain is and calves are on fire!

T o m m Y
08-30-08, 11:38 am
hope i get paid today, i need meat!

as normal, my quads are not sore yet my posterior chain is and calves are on fire!

same here bro,my quads never get sore always hammys and upper back

prowrestler
08-30-08, 11:49 am
same here bro,my quads never get sore always hammys and upper back

my quads have a high tolerance level from bodybuilding. they use to get sore but now with my new style of squatting, they just feel fatigued.

upper back? from the barbell resting on it i guess?

haha, i tried squatting up out of my computer chair and it felt sooo hard! i could feel every fiber i used yesterday! i came up as slow as a new pr for god sakes!!!!

prowrestler
08-30-08, 5:21 pm
ive ate clean all day? its a miracle!

T o m m Y
08-30-08, 5:22 pm
ive ate clean all day? its a miracle!

LoL

prowrestler
08-30-08, 5:34 pm
LoL

dont woory lol, i plan on changing it somehow!

shizz702
08-30-08, 6:45 pm
Damn that was some heavy speed squatting! I know how ya feel about the 225x25, about a month or so ago, I deadlifted 225x22 and fuck it took me so long to recover! Seemed like I was never gonna get my breath back lol. Good job pro!

prowrestler
08-30-08, 6:49 pm
Damn that was some heavy speed squatting! I know how ya feel about the 225x25, about a month or so ago, I deadlifted 225x22 and fuck it took me so long to recover! Seemed like I was never gonna get my breath back lol. Good job pro!

thanks man, i was totaly drained man, leg curls, i just lied down on the machine when i finished my set and told my partner to use the one beside me lol!!

ya, the 315 was not as fast as the 275 but my partner was impressed at the bar speed, hes like "fuckin fast man,that was sick". ill take it!

Vaze_06
08-30-08, 11:01 pm
damn nice on the box squat...
how are u doing?!

prowrestler
08-30-08, 11:20 pm
damn nice on the box squat...
how are u doing?!

thanks, im doing pretty good, could use more money but im doing good.

Vaze_06
08-30-08, 11:29 pm
thanks, im doing pretty good, could use more money but im doing good.

work more maybe? no school for u... so more free time!

prowrestler
08-31-08, 10:51 am
work more maybe? no school for u... so more free time!

ya but my job is so unreliable. they pay me when they feel like it and i can only get 2 shifts a week. sunday 12-5 and friday 4-10.

i might quite and work at nutrizone. another supplement shop down the street. i get better deals, they give commission and pay more. plus they have a smothy bar where i can make protien shakes for myself and i can eat a protien bar for free each shift. they also give me free supplements if the store is doing good.oh, and every month you get 5 pounds of protien for free!

but i dont get a discounted membership by 200 bucks nor can i give away free supplements like what i do at my job now!

prowrestler
08-31-08, 9:44 pm
DE bench

this was a joke, nothing worth mentioning, i used it as a deload day for tomorow as i am starting a new ME lift/cycle. i am training early cause i got work after.

i was tired today.

shoulder press

100lbsx played with it lol, like 10 quickiesx2

lateral raises

30'sx20
40'sx12
50'sx6(pr i think?) ya managed a pr on a deload day lol!

front raise

30'sx12
45'sx5 eacg arm
55'sx4 each arm(pr i bet here too)

hammer curls

40'sx played around with and pumped up lol
55'sx12 suuupppperrr strict reps

high cable curls (the double bicep pose curl)

60lbsx12x3

machine 1 arm curls

stackx8 each arm for a set

dumbell curls no wrist twist

30'sxalot, pump set very slow reps

concentration curls

30x12 each armx3 sets

i worked on biceps and some delt work, nothing else. i got a nice pumped up pair of biceps today and they looked damn good so i was pleased sorta. i need more biceps, my triceps got way to big lol!

i was running on shakes and bars fuck, only after my workout i had real food but i made up for it.

i had 200 grams of sirloin steak,1 chicken leg(small one) 1 cup of cantalope,carrots,1 cup oats with 1 pack flavoured oats and 1 cup of milk inside it.

1300 cals, 70 protien and atleast 130 carbs.

T o m m Y
08-31-08, 9:58 pm
whats the next ME cycle gonna look like?

prowrestler
08-31-08, 10:03 pm
whats the next ME cycle gonna look like?

anderson squats. aka, rack squats.

work the top of the lift and overload it so my cns gets comfy with heavy ass weight!

gonna be good cause no spotter needed even on max lifts.

i hope to get 4 plates on it.

prowrestler
08-31-08, 10:04 pm
considering taking me,de bench days off this week to rejuvenate my body.

T o m m Y
08-31-08, 10:04 pm
sounds like a plan =)

yea,do a deload

prowrestler
08-31-08, 10:10 pm
sounds like a plan =)

yea,do a deload

more to make sure no stress is placed on my hurt upper body muscles. i may just continue with forearms.

prowrestler
08-31-08, 10:11 pm
my plan for tomorow is to kick it off big with the anderson squats then move into farmers walks and if there is time, some hamstring work.

im very limited on time tomorow so im working the money lifts.

T o m m Y
08-31-08, 10:15 pm
my plan for tomorow is to kick it off big with the anderson squats then move into farmers walks and if there is time, some hamstring work.

im very limited on time tomorow so im working the money lifts.

Hammy work is more important,i would do farmers if you have time left..

prowrestler
08-31-08, 10:18 pm
Hammy work is more important,i would do farmers if you have time left..

i need the grip more then hammstings right now.

Vaze_06
08-31-08, 10:18 pm
ya but my job is so unreliable. they pay me when they feel like it and i can only get 2 shifts a week. sunday 12-5 and friday 4-10.

i might quite and work at nutrizone. another supplement shop down the street. i get better deals, they give commission and pay more. plus they have a smothy bar where i can make protien shakes for myself and i can eat a protien bar for free each shift. they also give me free supplements if the store is doing good.oh, and every month you get 5 pounds of protien for free!

but i dont get a discounted membership by 200 bucks nor can i give away free supplements like what i do at my job now!

u cant do both jobs??!!

prowrestler
08-31-08, 10:21 pm
u cant do both jobs??!!

no, its a rule. the to places are rivals. my boss called health inspectors on the other shop and said they sell ephedrine and m1t. but the other place was smart and asked for a search warrant.

i would get fired from one of the shops if one of them found out i was working for the other.

Vaze_06
08-31-08, 10:23 pm
no, its a rule. the to places are rivals. my boss called health inspectors on the other shop and said they sell ephedrine and m1t. but the other place was smart and asked for a search warrant.

i would get fired from one of the shops if one of them found out i was working for the other.

damn it....
the first option looks good.. but the job u have right now looks nice 2.... say that u have a twin brother:P

prowrestler
08-31-08, 10:25 pm
damn it....
the first option looks good.. but the job u have right now looks nice 2.... say that u have a twin brother:P

lol, ill try!

Vaze_06
08-31-08, 10:26 pm
lol, ill try!

AHAHA
tell me how it goes :P

prowrestler
08-31-08, 10:36 pm
AHAHA
tell me how it goes :P

i will tell you now, ill get fired at both places!

prowrestler
09-01-08, 11:49 pm
ME SQUAT DAY,week 1 of 3rd cycle.

anderson squats (aka,rack squats, top 3 inches of the lockout)

135x20
225x15
315x15
365x15
405x10
455x7
495x7
515x7
525x5
545x5

these where fun, i realise i didnt even get to 3 reps on an ME day but going so heavy, ill play it safe and work into it for my jionts sake. looked pretty bad ass with the bar bending, resting on the pins like a defeated enemy.

leg press with feet very wide (LMAO)

1 plate x6?
5 platesx fear. the machine was all wobly and after hearing mahargs story about the guy with the fake leg, breakin it leg pressing, i left. plus, leg presses are like a repelent for gym rats to keep them outta the power racks.

gm's off of pins(just above parrallel

135x10
185x7
225x7
275x5(pr i bet)

1 leg hamstring curls

30lbsx10
40x10
60x4

glute press machine

60%stackx15
75%stackx12
99%stackx12
whole stack plus 5x12, pause between each rep.

tired today, up at 8 am and trained at 8 30pm. i worked today standing for 8 hours and my feet where killing me.

i still managed a good opening session.

my first mini competition is going to be held after the end of my 6th week cycle. ill post up the events soon. RAW is on now lol!

prowrestler
09-02-08, 1:24 am
k, shitty mach on so im writing the first 'sim. competiton.

opening with the squat, followed by the deadlift for day 1 of the contest.

then events on day one will be:

"25" away from the top.
in this event, the lifter starts with 135 on the bar. the exercise performed are anderson rack squats, after every good lift, 25's get added to the bar untill the lifter can not get the bar up.
the winner is the one who goes through the most succesful rounds.

315lbsx3:15mins
this is a deadlift event. the barbell is weighed in at 315 and the lifter must perform as many reps with it. he has a time limit of 3 m inutes and 15 seconds.

225 miles per hour.
this is a squat event. the lifter must complete 25 reps as fast as possible. the lifter with the fastest time wins.
if 25 reps are not completed by either lifter, the lifter with the most reps wins.

day 2 will be kicked off with a clean and jerk lift off. replaces the bench press.

events will be:

farmers walk
endless rounds. each round will go up by 10 pounds opening with 100's up to 130's. after that, its up by 5 until 1 lifter fails. last man "walking " is champ.

pressdown your bodyweight
simple. tricep pressdown,put your bodyweight and press it down for the most reps.

iron cross
strongman yet again. dumbells held at arms length and must be held out at 90 degrees. lifter with the most time wins.

clean it!
power clean, hang clean, reverse curl, your choice,just get that barbell cleaned up off the chalky ground 50 times! the bar will be aprox.90lbs. the lifter with the fastest time or most reps wins.

each event won is worth one point and each event with rounds like the farmers walk or the 25 away from the top event is worth 1 point per round.

any of the opening powerlifting&clean and jerk events are worth 2 points.

games kick off monday, october the????its gonna be the 3rd week of october most likely.

prowrestler
09-02-08, 12:36 pm
today i gotta make that other chicken, got a hamburger steak....and u=ya, i think thats it as far as meats go. chickens like 3 meals and the steak is 1.

protien count

milk=20 grams
chicken=200 grams
ham.steak=35 grams
whey=100 grams

so thats 355 grams of protien today. lets see what i get done. that does mean ill need to buy more meat today. oh well, its an off day, i need something to do!

prowrestler
09-02-08, 4:43 pm
cheat meal today will be 1 double cheeseburger and one of those new mc chicken's at mcdonalds. kickin off the competition prep' with that.

i must by more carbs. i think thats what my diet is lacking. i never have any snacks, just meal food, if i can pack some snack type foods away through out the day that provide nutrients/calories, i bet ill break into the 200 pound mark soon enough.

key foods are:

-chicken drumsticks
-rice
-peanut butter
-some form of finger food as a snack,maybe almonds?
-again,chicken drumsticks as a snack food, just instead of 3,ill have 1 plus nuts.
-finger food carbs.

so, my 20 bucks i managed to scramble together to buy food again will be used on

chicken drummies
rice
some sauce
maybe a snack type food if i got money.

T o m m Y
09-02-08, 4:45 pm
cheat meal today will be 1 double cheeseburger and one of those new mc chicken's at mcdonalds. kickin off the competition prep' with that.

i must by more carbs. i think thats what my diet is lacking. i never have any snacks, just meal food, if i can pack some snack type foods away through out the day that provide nutrients/calories, i bet ill break into the 200 pound mark soon enough.

key foods are:

-chicken drumsticks
-rice
-peanut butter
-some form of finger food as a snack,maybe almonds?
-again,chicken drumsticks as a snack food, just instead of 3,ill have 1 plus nuts.
-finger food carbs.

so, my 20 bucks i managed to scramble together to buy food again will be used on

chicken drummies
rice
some sauce
maybe a snack type food if i got money.

mcchicken are new in canada?

prowrestler
09-02-08, 4:48 pm
k, shitty mach on so im writing the first 'sim. competiton.

opening with the squat, followed by the deadlift for day 1 of the contest.

then events on day one will be:

"25" away from the top.
in this event, the lifter starts with 135 on the bar. the exercise performed are anderson rack squats, after every good lift, 25's get added to the bar untill the lifter can not get the bar up.
the winner is the one who goes through the most succesful rounds.

315lbsx3:15mins
this is a deadlift event. the barbell is weighed in at 315 and the lifter must perform as many reps with it. he has a time limit of 3 m inutes and 15 seconds.

225 miles per hour.
this is a squat event. the lifter must complete 25 reps as fast as possible. the lifter with the fastest time wins.
if 25 reps are not completed by either lifter, the lifter with the most reps wins.

day 2 will be kicked off with a clean and jerk lift off. replaces the bench press.

events will be:

farmers walk
endless rounds. each round will go up by 10 pounds opening with 100's up to 130's. after that, its up by 5 until 1 lifter fails. last man "walking " is champ.

pressdown your bodyweight
simple. tricep pressdown,put your bodyweight and press it down for the most reps.

iron cross
strongman yet again. dumbells held at arms length and must be held out at 90 degrees. lifter with the most time wins.

clean it!
power clean, hang clean, reverse curl, your choice,just get that barbell cleaned up off the chalky ground 50 times! the bar will be aprox.90lbs. the lifter with the fastest time or most reps wins.

each event won is worth one point and each event with rounds like the farmers walk or the 25 away from the top event is worth 1 point per round.

any of the opening powerlifting&clean and jerk events are worth 2 points.

games kick off monday, october the????its gonna be the 3rd week of october most likely.

the date will be November 17th 2008. i estimated bad lol!

prowrestler
09-02-08, 4:49 pm
mcchicken are new in canada?

lol, no but theres this new chicken sandwich that came out and it has pickels on it!

T o m m Y
09-02-08, 4:50 pm
lol, no but theres this new chicken sandwich that came out and it has pickels on it!

ooooh lol i was gonna say that shit been out 4EVER lol!

i got a grillled mcd sandwich in the fridge they gave me for free last night they fd up my order, lol maybe eat it now lol

prowrestler
09-02-08, 4:56 pm

i got a grillled mcd sandwich in the fridge they gave me for free last night they fd up my order, lol maybe eat it now lol

no maybe, eat it!

prowrestler
09-02-08, 5:07 pm

i love it when they fuck up orders lol! happens 2 times outta 10

T o m m Y
09-02-08, 5:08 pm
me 2!! LOL

prowrestler
09-02-08, 5:10 pm
me 2!! LOL

my aunt did this. they have a rule where if the mistake your order, they must replace it for free and you keep your meal.

we had a 40 dollar order!

so, original meal kept

money back

proper order given for free!

T o m m Y
09-02-08, 5:11 pm
damn!!!
lol

prowrestler
09-02-08, 5:14 pm
damn!!!
lol

this page doesnt have a post without fast food mentioned in it!

T o m m Y
09-02-08, 5:16 pm
this page doesnt have a post without fast food mentioned in it!

and it shouldnt!!

we need it!

lol

prowrestler
09-02-08, 5:18 pm
and it shouldnt!!

we need it!

lol

im surprised i dont see more people in shape at fast food joints. seeing how we all seem to be there lol!

T o m m Y
09-02-08, 5:19 pm
WorD!

T o m m Y
09-02-08, 5:20 pm
Pro,do you have AIM?

prowrestler
09-02-08, 5:22 pm
Pro,do you have AIM?

not that i know of lol but i got msn?

d-generation-x_dan@hotmail.com

T o m m Y
09-02-08, 5:23 pm
oh,nah i dont have that..

prowrestler
09-02-08, 5:25 pm
oh,nah i dont have that..

no msn? i though everyone had one or 2 lol!

im never on it anyways lol! im to busy eating or training or.......well i have no life so its one or the other lol

shizz702
09-02-08, 6:53 pm
ME SQUAT DAY,week 1 of 3rd cycle.

anderson squats (aka,rack squats, top 3 inches of the lockout)

135x20
225x15
315x15
365x15
405x10
455x7
495x7
515x7
525x5
545x5

these where fun, i realise i didnt even get to 3 reps on an ME day but going so heavy, ill play it safe and work into it for my jionts sake. looked pretty bad ass with the bar bending, resting on the pins like a defeated enemy.

leg press with feet very wide (LMAO)

1 plate x6?
5 platesx fear. the machine was all wobly and after hearing mahargs story about the guy with the fake leg, breakin it leg pressing, i left. plus, leg presses are like a repelent for gym rats to keep them outta the power racks.

gm's off of pins(just above parrallel

135x10
185x7
225x7
275x5(pr i bet)

1 leg hamstring curls

30lbsx10
40x10
60x4

glute press machine

60%stackx15
75%stackx12
99%stackx12
whole stack plus 5x12, pause between each rep.

tired today, up at 8 am and trained at 8 30pm. i worked today standing for 8 hours and my feet where killing me.

i still managed a good opening session.

my first mini competition is going to be held after the end of my 6th week cycle. ill post up the events soon. RAW is on now lol!

Nice! Those were some heavy ass squat lockouts! I like doing them from time to time. Must have been sick seeing the bar bend like that! Good job on them gm's too!

prowrestler
09-02-08, 7:14 pm
Nice! Those were some heavy ass squat lockouts! I like doing them from time to time. Must have been sick seeing the bar bend like that! Good job on them gm's too!

thanks man, they made my whole body feel compressed!!!

it did look pretty cool! motivating.

i could have gone heavier too but ill save it for next week. im sure i could have 1 rep maxed a 6 plater.

its all good. as long as im 100% by my competition, ill be happy.

prowrestler
09-03-08, 12:44 pm
blue print for ME bench day.

ME move will be the clean and jerk. it is the competiton lift on day 2 and will get me an easy 2 points so i must work at it.

after that ill do some side laterals. 4 sets

after those, im doing some machine preacher curls with an explosive lift with 2 arms and a slow negative with 1 arm.

forearms. bodybuilding forearm day. whatever madness i can think of

neck. 3 sets ront and back

being hurt sucks!

prowrestler
09-03-08, 2:38 pm
had a bad ass pre workout meal! proud of my self!

-3 eggs(whole, im not a pussy!)
-2/3's cup of brown rice(brown rice aint soo bad after all..)
-5 spoons of olive oil italian dressing in rice
-4 spoons of peanut butter
-cup of skim milk
-omega pill
-20 ounces of water

this came up to 1300 calories, 30 grams complete protien. 54 grams including protien from PB and rice, 140-150 carbs, most being starch and fiber and about 50 grams of healthy fat. all healthy to be honest!

nice, clean,quick bulking meal. gotta have more of these. i dont feel the least bit bloated as there is little sodium in this meal.

J Wong
09-03-08, 2:59 pm
had a bad ass pre workout meal! proud of my self!

-3 eggs(whole, im not a pussy!)
-2/3's cup of brown rice(brown rice aint soo bad after all..)
-5 spoons of olive oil italian dressing in rice
-4 spoons of peanut butter
-cup of skim milk
-omega pill
-20 ounces of water

this came up to 1300 calories, 30 grams complete protien. 54 grams including protien from PB and rice, 140-150 carbs, most being starch and fiber and about 50 grams of healthy fat. all healthy to be honest!

nice, clean,quick bulking meal. gotta have more of these. i dont feel the least bit bloated as there is little sodium in this meal.

What a pre workout meal..dang

prowrestler
09-03-08, 10:45 pm
What a pre workout meal..dang

it was good man, flavour was 6/10 but effectivness was 10/10!

Maharg
09-03-08, 10:51 pm
I think that guy broke his leg on the leg press from it already being weak from breaking it the first time. I wouldnt worry to much about it.

prowrestler
09-03-08, 11:03 pm
ME bench

clean and jerk

85x10(explosive)
85x10
135x3
145x3(pr with the reps)
165x2(pr)
175x1(pr)
175x1(pr)
175x1+8 second hold at lockout(pr)

so i managed to press over my head more then i could clean to my shoulders a couple months ago. im happy. i may have been able to go heavier but i as going to save it for next week so i know i can go heavier. workin the technique and posture.
im also power cleaning it up now vs hang cleaning it. i learned how to power clean which was my weakness on thsi lift but now its easy!

side laterals

35'sx15
45'sx12(pr)
45'sx12+1rest pause(pr)
40'sx12 very strict(pr)

machine preacher curl. 2 arms up, 1 arm down.

50lbsx10
70lbsx8
60lbsx8
60lbsx12 slow and 2 arms both up and down, drop set to 40x12

dumbell wrist curls

30'sx15
40'sx12
50'sx8
50'sx8

hammer curls supersetted with reverse dumbell curls

75'sx5 reps per arm/25'sx12
75'sx5/25'sx10
just the reverse wrist curls for 10 reps with the 25's
died on that last extra reverse wrist curl set. smoked!

dumbel strong man hold

(basically, cross arms under 1 side of the bell with forearms at 90 degrees and hold)

110x45 seconds? reverse wrist curls with 25's
120x42 seconds+reverse wrist curls

reverse neck curl machine

25xalot
60x10
95x10
120x10
145x8
165x8

face holds against wall

30 seconds
10 seconds plus 20 lbs

shizz702
09-03-08, 11:32 pm
Awesome session pro! Love those clean and jerks! Congrats on the PR's! Lol I see you hit the neck work to finish things off too.

prowrestler
09-03-08, 11:37 pm
Awesome session pro! Love those clean and jerks! Congrats on the PR's! Lol I see you hit the neck work to finish things off too.

ya man, just for you i decided to get my neck goin on again! i made huge prs on it too. last time i managed 3 plates i think for maybe 3 shit reps and this time i did 8 reps with 165lbs!
this girl i like was there and i had a new kick ass song on so my test+adrenaline was threw the roof!

prowrestler
09-04-08, 1:40 pm
my neck is so sore today!

i woke up at 11:30 so i can eat more i hope!

and i got a straight 8 hours of sleep with no "wake up piss" interruptions.

meal plan id like to accomplish today

meal 1 50 grams whey and 1 cup of tang

meal 2 2/3's brown rice and 5 grams whey (i get the protien powder on off days in first)

meal 3 2 chicken drumsticks and 1 cup oats plus a flavoured pack of oats in milk.

meal 4 im going out to eat so some form of high calories good cheat food.

meal 5 2 chicken drumsticks and 2/3's of rice with olive oil in it

meal 6 not sure what protein yet but ill have 6 spoons of Peanut butter with it

meal 7 glass of milk and more peanut butter before bed.

prowrestler
09-04-08, 10:24 pm
hmmm, writing my meals down before i eat them helped alot. i actually ate what i intended to eat! yes! easy meals left over now!

i had a doble cheese burger(real,not fast food so it was like 12-16 ounces) with some fries for my cheat meal. nice and bloated afterwords!

im going to buy some stew soon! goes sick with my rice.

shizz702
09-04-08, 10:28 pm
Lol at being good and bloated after the double cheesburger!

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
09-04-08, 10:29 pm
lol love the diet plan u got goin on man...ive been trying to plan out meals and what not but for the post part i just go in the kitchen 6 or 7 times a day and just start grabbing anyhthing with lots of protein and carbs. killer session too with the anderson squats, just thinking and reading about heavy squatting brightens my day up haha

shizz702
09-04-08, 10:31 pm
lol love the diet plan u got goin on man...ive been trying to plan out meals and what not but for the post part i just go in the kitchen 6 or 7 times a day and just start grabbing anyhthing with lots of protein and carbs. killer session too with the anderson squats, just thinking and reading about heavy squatting brightens my day up haha

lol you and I pretty much are on the same page in terms of diet

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
09-04-08, 10:38 pm
lol you and I pretty much are on the same page in terms of diet

haha damn straight bro....right now i dont have the patience or knowledge making out some kind of deitary guideling... see-food diet for life haha!

prowrestler
09-04-08, 10:46 pm
I think that guy broke his leg on the leg press from it already being weak from breaking it the first time. I wouldnt worry to much about it.

ya but after reading your story, and seeing the whole structure wooble, i backed off!

prowrestler
09-04-08, 10:48 pm
Lol at being good and bloated after the double cheesburger!

it sucked cause we went to this mall to hang out for abit and i walkin around with a big six pack lol!

prowrestler
09-04-08, 10:49 pm

i hear ya, im still see food but i organise it and what i see along the way i eat up too!

andersons where sick, i like them!

prowrestler
09-04-08, 10:51 pm
haha damn straight bro....right now i dont have the patience or knowledge making out some kind of deitary guideling... see-food diet for life haha!

try writing down foods you wanna have through out the day, not a specific diet. im just like "k, calories and lots of them plus lots of protien." thats how i structure my diet. by writing it down, i can stay on track too.

prowrestler
09-05-08, 12:10 pm
DE squat day blueprint

box squats, i wanna hit 315 again, work on its speed, more sets with 275 and see how many reps i can do with 225, beat my 24.5 reps of last week!

glute hame raise 4 sets

gm's 4 sets

some quad move 4 sets

maybe farmers walks for 3 sets

shizz702
09-05-08, 12:28 pm
DE squat day blueprint

box squats, i wanna hit 315 again, work on its speed, more sets with 275 and see how many reps i can do with 225, beat my 24.5 reps of last week!

glute hame raise 4 sets

gm's 4 sets

some quad move 4 sets

maybe farmers walks for 3 sets

Alright looks like it's gonna be a good day pro!

prowrestler
09-06-08, 12:59 am
Alright looks like it's gonna be a good day pro!

it was good lol

prowrestler
09-06-08, 1:03 am
DE squat day

box squat

45x10
225x7
255x2
275x2
295x2
315x2
315x2
275x2
225x2
225x2
225x2
225x2

glute ham raise

20ish reps(pr)
25lbsx8(pr)
25lbsx8
25lbsx6

good mornings

135x10
185x7
225x5
275x5(pr)
275x5(pr)

decline situp (seconds hole)

bodyx15
80x12
90x12
100x12(they where deeper then last week)

Vaze_06
09-06-08, 5:26 pm
nice boxing
have u decide if u were gonna stay or change job?!

T o m m Y
09-06-08, 5:48 pm
how do you perform your gm's bro?

shizz702
09-06-08, 5:52 pm
Sick box squats pro! You must have some good explosive power to be able to put 3 pies up for speed! What's your max box squat up to these days?

prowrestler
09-07-08, 6:39 pm
nice boxing
have u decide if u were gonna stay or change job?!

keep both till 1 fires me, thanks!

prowrestler
09-07-08, 6:40 pm
how do you perform your gm's bro?

in a squat rack, touch the bars and go, no pause normally, i push my ass out backwards too to use more glutes/hams vs. lowerback. mild bend in knees.

prowrestler
09-07-08, 6:42 pm
Sick box squats pro! You must have some good explosive power to be able to put 3 pies up for speed! What's your max box squat up to these days?

thanks, TECHNICALY its 340lbs for an easy single. but i havent tried it in a while cause im off of it untill a while. ill check it up after my competition.

prowrestler
09-07-08, 6:50 pm
DE BENCH

power cleans

100lbsx5
100lbsx5
145x3
145x3
(these where you go i go style)
145x2
145x2
145x2
(these where speed,not power)

front raises

20'sx10
40'sx5

lateral raises

40'sx10

cable curls

90x10
120x10
150x10
165x8

wrist curls(dumbell

20'sx25
30'sx20
40'sx15
50'sx8(pr)
50'sx7

dumbell strongman holds

120x1:00(pr)
120x1:116(pr and had more in me)

face first incline delt flys superseteed with dumbell curls

12 reps/12 reps
12 reps/12 reps
12 reps/12 reps

gamer over.

tomorow is ME SQUAT DAY BABY!

shizz702
09-07-08, 6:52 pm
Nice session pro. Glad to see you sticking with them power cleans. Kill it tomorrow!

Quick question, though what are them strongman holds? Is that just holding the db for grip?

prowrestler
09-07-08, 7:00 pm
Nice session pro. Glad to see you sticking with them power cleans. Kill it tomorrow!

Quick question, though what are them strongman holds? Is that just holding the db for grip?

take the dumbell and put it standing up tall on a bench. cross your arms around the dumbell with your wrists meeting under one of the bells. pick it up and hold it at 90 degrees or more of elbow flexion.

looks like holding a curls at the middle of the rep for time but u use a dumbell.

shizz702
09-07-08, 7:06 pm
take the dumbell and put it standing up tall on a bench. cross your arms around the dumbell with your wrists meeting under one of the bells. pick it up and hold it at 90 degrees or more of elbow flexion.

looks like holding a curls at the middle of the rep for time but u use a dumbell.

Interesting, sounds cool.

prowrestler
09-07-08, 7:24 pm
Interesting, sounds cool.

good pump from it!

prowrestler
09-08-08, 6:35 pm
ME SQUAT DEADLIFT

anderson squats
135x10
225x19
315x19
405x20(pr)
495x4(overexhausted from last set,dumbass me)
495x4
495x4
405x15

well, i thought i was tired and beat up when i could hardly get the 495 up off the rack, TURNS OUT I LOWERED THE SAFETY BARS! by one hole lol, 8 inch stroke vs 5 inch stroke, so its a good improvment.

glute ham raises

20ish reps(possible pr)
25lbsx12(pr)
45lbsx8(big pr)
bodyx25(pr)

leg extensions

185x10
300x15

decline situps(1 hole showing)

50x10
80x10
100x10(pr at this decline)