PDA

View Full Version : Lockdown

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

DeathBeforeDishonor
12-15-08, 7:16 pm
Bro keep it up ! hopefully you can get that bench through the roof once you heal up !

J Wong
12-15-08, 10:05 pm
Nice DE bench workout, and kill it tonight!

prowrestler
12-15-08, 11:29 pm
Bro keep it up ! hopefully you can get that bench through the roof once you heal up !

besides these injuries, id probably be a good bench presser. i got a feeling.
thanks dude

prowrestler
12-15-08, 11:30 pm
Nice DE bench workout, and kill it tonight!

lol...lots of benching in that day eh!!!...lol whatever, OH press translates into the bench pretty good for me so im happy

thanks boom

prowrestler
12-15-08, 11:37 pm
today, the fire inside me was reborn. that passion i once had is now back. a great loss, mike bell, one of my guys that i looked up to died today. and finding out how positive john cena spoke about me and my friend...oh man. the passion is within me again.
tonight, i dedicated my training to my brother in the ring mike bell and to all the people who wanna shit talk us. you want to talk negativly about us, i gladly point both of my middle fingers at you and and wouldnt mind kickin your teeth so far down your throat you shit them out next morning.
mike bell, i love you and miss you brother. hope you find peace now and are wrestling with all the other WWE wrestlers who have moved on.

prowrestler
12-15-08, 11:45 pm
ME GM DAY (3 rep max)

barx10
135x5
225x3
275x3
315x3
335x3(hit goal...not thaaaat hard but i looked like satin lol)

lowest box squat (5x5 style..sorta)

135x5
185x5 (these where "form" ups)
225x5
225x5
225x5
225x5(decently easy)
225x11(pr. fuuck these killed!)

good day for these suckers. i realised under the bar that no matter how painful it gets, it doesnt matter cause mike bell can no longer do any. so if I CAN do them, I WILL do them. i still walk and breath and i plan on makeing the most of it

reverse hypers, feet under pad but no extra weight...maybe 20 pounds it weighed?

15 reps
20 reps(pr)
26 reps(pr)

these killed my stomach, i was bloated as fuck today but didnt care baout the pain

leg curls
105x12

standing abs

75x12
135x10
165x10
195x10
225x10
210x10

that was it

RIP MAD DOG.

AND TO THE PEOPLE WHO HATE. GO FUCK YOURSELF

Psycho77
12-15-08, 11:49 pm
lmao

when im in the right mind set, volume grows on me. remember, im an ex bodybuilder lol

yeah, i'll keep that in mind.

prowrestler
12-16-08, 12:22 am
yeah, i'll keep that in mind.

lol. it explains a bit of my evil ways

prowrestler
12-16-08, 1:44 am
makeing a purchase from elitefts.com very soon

i will begin useing the jump stretch band stretches now. i should inprove my flexibility alot for the ring and health. and also for my pec rehab work. and down the road, DE day.

im buying the band kit.

probably a foam roller too

the finger web thing cause its cheap and cool, interests me

captain of crush number 1

aaand that t shirt for 12 bucks

i thought of the box squat adjustable box but its 170ish. why? i got variable boxs to use and can always add a plate to the box or stand on an elevated platform.

Lunatic001
12-16-08, 11:18 am
Stronger each day I see bro....let me know how that foam roller works!

Aggression
12-16-08, 11:27 am

Amen brother. Keep the head down and keep truckin'

prowrestler
12-16-08, 11:28 am
Stronger each day I see bro....let me know how that foam roller works!

thanks man, i refound my passion and now i dont see anything stopping me, your lookin good yourself on that keto diet man.

ill let you know how my rehab stuff works out man!

DeathBeforeDishonor
12-16-08, 5:23 pm
Training looks sick bro keep it up, how the legs feeling today haha

prowrestler
12-16-08, 5:25 pm
ME GM DAY (3 rep max)

barx10
135x5
225x3
275x3
315x3
335x3(hit goal...not thaaaat hard but i looked like satin lol)

lowest box squat (5x5 style..sorta)

135x5
185x5 (these where "form" ups)
225x5
225x5
225x5
225x5(decently easy)
225x11(pr. fuuck these killed!)

good day for these suckers. i realised under the bar that no matter how painful it gets, it doesnt matter cause mike bell can no longer do any. so if I CAN do them, I WILL do them. i still walk and breath and i plan on makeing the most of it

reverse hypers, feet under pad but no extra weight...maybe 20 pounds it weighed?

15 reps
20 reps(pr)
26 reps(pr)

these killed my stomach, i was bloated as fuck today but didnt care baout the pain

leg curls
105x12

standing abs

75x12
135x10
165x10
195x10
225x10
210x10

that was it

RIP MAD DOG.

bump to new page

prowrestler
12-16-08, 5:26 pm
Amen brother. Keep the head down and keep truckin'

didnt even see this post lol

ya man, no stoppin, they wanna get in the way well im tuckin my chin and dropin the shoulder in their face.

prowrestler
12-16-08, 5:28 pm
Training looks sick bro keep it up, how the legs feeling today haha

thanks man

here let me check for you......
pretty good actually, if i flex my quads, they kinda hurt but not much. lower back a tad bit.. mhy calves kinda do from the run home lol

im a recovery freak i must say lol

shizz702
12-16-08, 6:19 pm
foam rolling is awesome bro, you will love it. It will help break down all the tense areas in your muscles, and basically mimics a deep tissue massage. It will help prevent injury, and well as rehab current ones. I recommend hitting it up preworkout.

prowrestler
12-16-08, 6:35 pm
foam rolling is awesome bro, you will love it. It will help break down all the tense areas in your muscles, and basically mimics a deep tissue massage. It will help prevent injury, and well as rehab current ones. I recommend hitting it up preworkout.

lol, im like "k, i need to buy a bunch of cheap things now....hmmm foam rollers!! yeeee"

i always wanted one of my own lol. im gonna keep it at home and use it

shizz702
12-16-08, 6:49 pm
lol, im like "k, i need to buy a bunch of cheap things now....hmmm foam rollers!! yeeee"

i always wanted one of my own lol. im gonna keep it at home and use it

Hell yea bro, one of the best things you can buy, use it before every session.

prowrestler
12-16-08, 6:51 pm
Hell yea bro, one of the best things you can buy, use it before every session.

before...hmmm, i was thinkin off days or when i got spare time at home/work

Psycho77
12-16-08, 6:52 pm

foam rolling?

prowrestler
12-16-08, 6:54 pm
foam rolling?

large piece of foam in a cyclinder shape, you rub your muscles with with alot of force prtty much. heals up battle scars

Psycho77
12-16-08, 7:23 pm
thanks man

here let me check for you......
pretty good actually, if i flex my quads, they kinda hurt but not much. lower back a tad bit.. mhy calves kinda do from the run home lol

im a recovery freak i must say lol

That you are and more my friend.
Solid workout on the ME GM Day. Heavy ass satin squats lol. Reverse hypers are something I always wanted to do.

Sorry to hear about Mad Dog bro. I didn't know you guys were such good friends. I only know him from the BSF video and I can tell he's a good guy. I'm gonna do legs in a while and Im gonna dedicate it to Mike.

prowrestler
12-16-08, 9:38 pm
That you are and more my friend.
Solid workout on the ME GM Day. Heavy ass satin squats lol. Reverse hypers are something I always wanted to do.

Sorry to hear about Mad Dog bro. I didn't know you guys were such good friends. I only know him from the BSF video and I can tell he's a good guy. I'm gonna do legs in a while and Im gonna dedicate it to Mike.

lol, satin squats, reverse hypers are great

i never met mad dog but i was going to before he died. but he was a guy i looked up too.

prowrestler
12-17-08, 7:15 pm
plan for ME OH day

gonna do either strict press or push press as ME lift. hmmm

1 arm db shoulder press

JM press

1 arm rope pressdown

butterfly bar face pulls

1 arm side laterals

mark
12-17-08, 8:09 pm
If you keep injuring your pecs, than you should probably add some pec rehab/prehab work in the future.

High Rep DB flyes in the 15-20rep range. Don't focus on using a lot of weight, I wouldn't really go above 30lbs for awhile. Also, keep benching, just focus on rep work for awhile too, and slowly work back into the heavier weights.

I would also lay off of "conventional" ME style bench work for awhile when you heal up, and focus more on 5s and 3s for awhile.

There's more than one way to skin a cat.

-mark

prowrestler
12-18-08, 12:08 am
If you keep injuring your pecs, than you should probably add some pec rehab/prehab work in the future.

High Rep DB flyes in the 15-20rep range. Don't focus on using a lot of weight, I wouldn't really go above 30lbs for awhile. Also, keep benching, just focus on rep work for awhile too, and slowly work back into the heavier weights.

I would also lay off of "conventional" ME style bench work for awhile when you heal up, and focus more on 5s and 3s for awhile.

There's more than one way to skin a cat.

-mark

hi mark, thanks for droppin by.

i really appreciate your help dude. i sorta attempted that. i think i got back at it too fast, i all of a sudden went from 0 benching for the past 7 months to doing fast singles on the clsoe grip with 230 which i never touched before. id do moderatly heavy benching 2 times a week. "DE DAY" Was pretty much an RE day with my max i did on ME day, ME day id look for a new pr each week.

im gonna start back with board pressing, 1 board, and probably bench with bands as ive been advised by the alouttes trainer (CFL TEAM). he told me the bands will build up the stabalizing muscles and be lighter on the part of my stroke where i was hurt and heavyer where im strong. but he told me not to do DE Style work with them. just slow and steady rep work. i got 2 more weeks of no chest work. then im back.
what do you think about what he advised?

anyways man, thanks for the tips. ill include that for sure in 2 weeks.

prowrestler
12-18-08, 12:13 am
ME OH PRESS DAY

strict press, workin on triples mainly, then got confident lol

bar x meh
95x3
115x3
135x3(all reps paused,no stretch reflex)
135x3
135x3
145x1
145x1
165x.5 then another .5 lol, i think i could have had it but i did alot of work before. damn...

JM press

barx10
95x6
115x6
135x6 drop to 115x5 drop to 95x5 drop to 65 pound skull crushersx10 explosive. OUCH
yaaa i got pumped. triceps where swole

1 arm at a time side laterals

30x3
30x3
50x3
60x3
75x3(5 pound pr)
all reps done with same arm, then switched.

i had to do a shorter version workout but it was a good one. effective and pain free with some progress

prowrestler
12-18-08, 12:14 am
1.5 hours after workin out, i measured the AK-47's.

16.5 now, where 16.2. yay.....

mark
12-18-08, 12:51 am
hi mark, thanks for droppin by.

i really appreciate your help dude. i sorta attempted that. i think i got back at it too fast, i all of a sudden went from 0 benching for the past 7 months to doing fast singles on the clsoe grip with 230 which i never touched before. id do moderatly heavy benching 2 times a week. "DE DAY" Was pretty much an RE day with my max i did on ME day, ME day id look for a new pr each week.

im gonna start back with board pressing, 1 board, and probably bench with bands as ive been advised by the alouttes trainer (CFL TEAM). he told me the bands will build up the stabalizing muscles and be lighter on the part of my stroke where i was hurt and heavyer where im strong. but he told me not to do DE Style work with them. just slow and steady rep work. i got 2 more weeks of no chest work. then im back.
what do you think about what he advised?

anyways man, thanks for the tips. ill include that for sure in 2 weeks.

No problem man...

I would drop DE Bench day all together for right now. Far too stressful on the joints and connective tissue... focus on full range rep work for 10+ reps. You can do both DBs or straight weight. Stay real light, and take your time working up over the weeks. The goal for this is to pump blood into your chest so it can heal quicke.

Alternate board heights, don't stick with just 1 board. I would give the bands a try, and see how they work. Do to their nature, they could still increase the amount of stress applied to the injuried area do to the increased kinetic energy.

Do the prehab/rehab work, drop the heavy singles, get some more volume in, and take your time coming back, and you'll be fine.

prowrestler
12-18-08, 12:56 am
No problem man...

I would drop DE Bench day all together for right now. Far too stressful on the joints and connective tissue... focus on full range rep work for 10+ reps. You can do both DBs or straight weight. Stay real light, and take your time working up over the weeks. The goal for this is to pump blood into your chest so it can heal quicke.

Alternate board heights, don't stick with just 1 board. I would give the bands a try, and see how they work. Do to their nature, they could still increase the amount of stress applied to the injuried area do to the increased kinetic energy.

Do the prehab/rehab work, drop the heavy singles, get some more volume in, and take your time coming back, and you'll be fine.

cool man. im ordering the bands and a foam roller and some grip shit and ammonia caps from elite fts.com this week.

the prehab rehab stuff is the flys you told me about right?

im gonna go really nice and slow. focus on real nice reps and work on my arch i guess too.
ill make a new board too, a 3 board.

im gonna use the mini bands and light bar weight to avoid the kinetic eccentric overload plus ill pause the reps too on the boards. and there are also band flys i was told that work miracles for pec rehab

prowrestler
12-18-08, 12:56 am
ME OH PRESS DAY

strict press, workin on triples mainly, then got confident lol

bar x meh
95x3
115x3
135x3(all reps paused,no stretch reflex)
135x3
135x3
145x1
145x1
165x.5 then another .5 lol, i think i could have had it but i did alot of work before. damn...

JM press

barx10
95x6
115x6
135x6 drop to 115x5 drop to 95x5 drop to 65 pound skull crushersx10 explosive. OUCH
yaaa i got pumped. triceps where swole

1 arm at a time side laterals

30x3
30x3
50x3
60x3
75x3(5 pound pr)
all reps done with same arm, then switched.

i had to do a shorter version workout but it was a good one. effective and pain free with some progress

bump lol, stupid new page!

simpleguy
12-18-08, 3:32 am
solid workout, looking strong the OH press... that mega-dropset looks sick

Psycho77
12-18-08, 7:31 am
1.5 hours after workin out, i measured the AK-47's.

16.5 now, where 16.2. yay.....

whoa, nice bro. very nice!

nice workout as well, 75 on arm arm side lat, sick, damn.

prowrestler
12-18-08, 5:12 pm
solid workout, looking strong the OH press... that mega-dropset looks sick

thanks man, im re-trying the 165 next week after i warm up, not after i hit a bunch of hard triples and singles lol

that drop set was sick and time effective man

prowrestler
12-18-08, 5:13 pm
whoa, nice bro. very nice!

nice workout as well, 75 on arm arm side lat, sick, damn.

lol, theyll be nice when there 20's lol

ya, im kinda strong on those. i unno why lol

Mizzarler
12-18-08, 11:31 pm
HEAVY SIDE LATERALS!!! lookin good pro
"bar x meh"

prowrestler
12-19-08, 1:19 am
HEAVY SIDE LATERALS!!! lookin good pro
"bar x meh"

thanks man, ya im kinda good on that exercise recently

you like that rep scheme i do with an empty bar dont ya lol

mark
12-19-08, 1:21 am
cool man. im ordering the bands and a foam roller and some grip shit and ammonia caps from elite fts.com this week.

the prehab rehab stuff is the flys you told me about right?

im gonna go really nice and slow. focus on real nice reps and work on my arch i guess too.
ill make a new board too, a 3 board.

im gonna use the mini bands and light bar weight to avoid the kinetic eccentric overload plus ill pause the reps too on the boards. and there are also band flys i was told that work miracles for pec rehab

Yes, the flyes are the prehab/rehab work.

Also, band flyes for high reps, like 20+, will also do wonders for recovery.

prowrestler
12-19-08, 1:30 am
Yes, the flyes are the prehab/rehab work.

Also, band flyes for high reps, like 20+, will also do wonders for recovery.

what do you think i should get?

the complete band kit which has a pair of all the bands or a bag of 12 monster minis? each mini monster mini can go up to 135 at the top.

im feelin the variety pack at the moment.

im for sure gonna start those 2 up when my rest time for the pec is done. it doesnt even feel hurt anymore, i can do pushups. but i know better then that and ill give it those few extra days. next wednesday ill be back to it.

thanks for your knowledge man

Themostocles
12-19-08, 1:34 am
Those are some strong JMs, and those shoulders are definitely coming along. -T.

prowrestler
12-19-08, 1:36 am
Those are some strong JMs, and those shoulders are definitely coming along. -T.

they wherent ment ot be heavy, they where doen to fix form on them. i watched an old elitefts vid on them.

thanks man, def gonna keep on addin weight to my JM. the 135 was somewhat light to me, i got 185 easy i bet. playin any exercise that looks like a bench press safe these days though.

Themostocles
12-19-08, 1:38 am
THe bench part is easy, but I need alittle more control when it is coming down at my face lol. I am ugly enough without gnurling marks across it. -T.

prowrestler
12-19-08, 1:41 am
THe bench part is easy, but I need alittle more control when it is coming down at my face lol. I am ugly enough without gnurling marks across it. -T.

theres the problem!

to the face is a skull crusher!

lower it to your clavicle, louie says so and dave tate screams so lol

Themostocles
12-19-08, 1:46 am
theres the problem!

to the face is a skull crusher!

lower it to your clavicle, louie says so and dave tate screams so lol

Well then lol, Ill have to change it then. -T.

prowrestler
12-19-08, 1:48 am
Well then lol, Ill have to change it then. -T.

keep your face nice and un scared lol

you lower over the clavicle but dont touch it, you shouldnt be able to

prowrestler
12-19-08, 8:22 pm
plannin my DE squat deadlift day.

hmmm. ah, of ocurse!

235 im gonna use now. 10 sets

7 speed pulls...275lbs

some speed super low box squats

some glute ham raises

calfs

abs

shizz702
12-19-08, 8:41 pm
plannin my DE squat deadlift day.

hmmm. ah, of ocurse!

235 im gonna use now. 10 sets

7 speed pulls...275lbs

some speed super low box squats

some glute ham raises

calfs

abs

solid plan

prowrestler
12-19-08, 8:50 pm
solid plan

what, where you expecting some reverse wrist curls?

prowrestler
12-19-08, 11:48 pm
DE SQUAT/DEAD

speed box squat (im useing my super low box with a 45 on it, 2 inches lower then normal box)

barx6
135x2
225x2
235x2
235x2
235x2( i was seeing everything like i was in a race car, blurry.)
235x2
235x2
235x2
235x2

lowest box squat

135x12(slow paced)
135x15(fast pace)
these hurt lol! im gettin better and better with my squat depth/form. these rock!

speed pulls

135x2
205x1
275x1
275x1
275x1 (sumo style, bad call lol!)

standing abs

105x12
180x12

post workout shake(s)

50 grams whey,90 grams sucrose,half a servings of all greens, scoop of storm.
20 mins later, 90 grams maltodextrin,20 grams dextrose

total: 50 grams protien,200carbs, 1000 calories, bunch of vitamins and minerals and shit

simpleguy
12-20-08, 1:21 am
DE SQUAT/DEAD

speed box squat (im useing my super low box with a 45 on it, 2 inches lower then normal box)

barx6
135x2
225x2
235x2
235x2
235x2
235x2
235x2
235x2

lowest box squat

135x12(slow paced)
135x15(fast pace)
these hurt lol! im gettin better and better with my squat depth/form. these rock!

speed pulls

135x2
205x1
275x1
275x1

standing abs

105x12
180x12

post workout shake(s)

total: 50 grams protien,200carbs, 1000 calories, bunch of vitamins and minerals and shit

solid workout man... no carbs pre w/o, or mid w/o, only post? how come?

diesel1976
12-20-08, 2:21 am
DE SQUAT/DEAD

barx6
135x2
225x2
235x2
235x2
235x2
235x2
235x2
235x2

lowest box squat

135x12(slow paced)
135x15(fast pace)

speed pulls

135x2
205x1
275x1
275x1

standing abs

105x12
180x12

post workout shake(s)

NICE DE DAY pro. Way to nail it.

Psycho77
12-20-08, 6:40 am
DE SQUAT/DEAD

barx6
135x2
225x2
235x2
235x2
235x2
235x2
235x2
235x2

lowest box squat

135x12(slow paced)
135x15(fast pace)

speed pulls

135x2
205x1
275x1
275x1

standing abs

105x12
180x12

post workout shake(s)

Awesome speed squats bro. Blurs lol. Great work Pro.

J Wong
12-20-08, 9:23 am
Nice speed squats man, and sounds like a loaded PWO shake

sifusteve
12-20-08, 11:05 am
your journey is impressive as always...Great attitude, open mind and alot of hard work...what a combination.

prowrestler
12-20-08, 11:19 am
solid workout man... no carbs pre w/o, or mid w/o, only post? how come?

1 hour prior to workout:55 protien,165 carbs and 17 fat. i had to wait for a lift for an extra 20 mins so i sad "what the hell" and bought a carb attack drink at the gyms vending machine.

prowrestler
12-20-08, 11:19 am
NICE DE DAY pro. Way to nail it.

thanks man, gotta do what i gotta do

prowrestler
12-20-08, 11:20 am
Awesome speed squats bro. Blurs lol. Great work Pro.

dude, i think its from holding my air, i was probably on the vurge of blacking out lmao!
thanks man

prowrestler
12-20-08, 11:21 am
Nice speed squats man, and sounds like a loaded PWO shake

thanks boom, ya dude, pretty jacked shakes. one being 50 whey and a pack of tang lol, the other was out of boordom waiting on a lift. i needed the cals

prowrestler
12-20-08, 11:23 am
your journey is impressive as always...Great attitude, open mind and alot of hard work...what a combination.

thanks man. i got into my zone again and my actual passion is back. i was simply training for fame and fortune the past weeks. now my heads at rest after outside factors have calmed down.

prowrestler
12-20-08, 1:30 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgjzCaG3z2M

if you know the songs, let me know a.s.a.p.

Psycho77
12-20-08, 1:34 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgjzCaG3z2M

if you know the songs, let me know a.s.a.p.

damn, thanks for sharing this Pro.

Themostocles
12-20-08, 2:59 pm
Nice speed work. I need to do box squats more often, but I got to get me a box first lol. -T.

prowrestler
12-20-08, 3:05 pm
Nice speed work. I need to do box squats more often, but I got to get me a box first lol. -T.

thanks man

lol, that may help!

a bench works good, thankfully my gym has plyo boxes

Themostocles
12-20-08, 3:08 pm
Don't have any benches low enough. I got short legs for my height, bench puts me about 2 inches above parallel. -T.

prowrestler
12-20-08, 3:11 pm
Don't have any benches low enough. I got short legs for my height, bench puts me about 2 inches above parallel. -T.

make a stack of 45's?

stand on something?

oh, ask a partner to bend over on his hands and knees, squat on his back?

mark
12-20-08, 3:22 pm
Build one... Go to home depot or what not, and see if they can help you make one. If you make the height, width, and depth different numbers, you'll have a single box you can use for 3 different heights.

prowrestler
12-20-08, 3:24 pm
Build one... Go to home depot or what not, and see if they can help you make one. If you make the height, width, and depth different numbers, you'll have a single box you can use for 3 different heights.

good one

prowrestler
12-21-08, 11:32 pm
DE OH PRESS

strict press, competition style

barxalot
95x6
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2

i basicaly started the bar at eye level to unrack it and make it go under my chin, then press. i think for a legal depth, the barbell must break chin level. gonna do it this way from now. bet i could hit big weights this way too soon.

1 arm side laterals

30x3
30x3
50x3
60x3
70x3

JM press

105x4
135x4
bar was shit so i moved over, it nearly rolled into my face.

__
JM to face with a bar shaped like this: ___/ \___

65x10 speedy's
135x4-6

tuff shit, looks mainly like a skull crusher.

rope pressdowns

110x5
155x5
185x5
225x4
225x4
225x4

face pulls/pulls to chest

225x12
260x12
260x10
260x12(just to chest, no face pulls)

so i did some of the reps to the face, some to the chest for lats. it feels good on my lat, gonna make that sucka recover.

good day

scals
12-22-08, 12:22 am
great work bro.

prowrestler
12-22-08, 12:27 am
great work bro.

thanks man

prowrestler
12-22-08, 12:34 am
DE OH PRESS

barxalot
95x6
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2

i basicaly started the bar at eye level to unrack it and make it go under my chin, then press. i think for a legal depth, the barbell must break chin level. gonna do it this way from now. bet i could hit big weights this way too soon.

1 arm side laterals

30x3
30x3
50x3
60x3
70x3

JM press

105x4
135x4

__

65x10 speedy's
135x4-6

rope pressdowns

110x5
155x5
185x5
225x4
225x4
225x4

225x12
260x12
260x10

so i did some of the reps to the face, some to the chest for lats. it feels good on my lat, gonna make that sucka recover.

good day

new page

prowrestler
12-22-08, 12:40 am
this is what my new OH press set up and form will be like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzjxDJslfqo

just with more weight obviously....(lol in self pitty)

simpleguy
12-22-08, 12:47 am
good workout man... digging the volume

prowrestler
12-22-08, 1:00 am
good workout man... digging the volume

thanks man

T o m m Y
12-22-08, 6:01 am

sick

Psycho77
12-22-08, 6:19 am
Awesome work Pro.

shizz702
12-22-08, 7:40 am
nice ohp's pro. So is the press being used in competition's again?

painisprogression
12-22-08, 9:09 am
DE OH PRESS

barxalot
95x6
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2

1 arm side laterals

30x3
30x3
50x3
60x3
70x3

JM press

105x4
135x4

__

65x10 speedy's
135x4-6

rope pressdowns

110x5
155x5
185x5
225x4
225x4
225x4

225x12
260x12
260x10

good day

Hey Pro,
Just out of curiousity, why are you using the OH Press so much. I have never heard of anybody using it on DE day being that they Dynamic Effort Method is for the Squat/Bench/Deadlift. Its awesome if it is working and keep up the good work though. I know that very few people recommend the OH Press unless you are a bench guy only. It makes the shoulders strong, but sometimes will kill your actual bench.

I saw on another page that somebody said that you should get rid of the DE Bench. You can do that temporarily if you want, but I would cycle it back in. I have learned that unless it is extremely harsh and doesn't work at all, your bar speed will slow down again and weights will become much harder. If it is killing your shoulders do it every few weeks or use a towel/half foam roll to press on to. As it sinks into either of them it will absorb the pressure of the bar and relieve it from your shoulders. Its about moving it as fast as possible (your race car theory) but with perfect form. If you are getting injuries take some weight back off and use bands and chains. If the weight slows reduce the bar weight, but not the amount of contrast (bands etc.) you have on the bar.

Themostocles
12-22-08, 9:12 am
Strong OH Pressing ProW, definitely going to pay off on your benching. Triceps are looking strong as hell as well. -T.

J Wong
12-22-08, 11:14 am
OH pressing for the win!

Aggression
12-22-08, 11:16 am
I'm liking these workouts man. Getting pretty strong in here, keep it up.

prowrestler
12-22-08, 11:42 am
sick

dude that guys damn strong!

prowrestler
12-22-08, 11:43 am
Awesome work Pro.

thanks dude

prowrestler
12-22-08, 11:43 am
nice ohp's pro. So is the press being used in competition's again?

thanks, well, from what mark rippetoe said and seeing how the video is recent, im sure it is in its own federation.

shizz702
12-22-08, 11:46 am
thanks, well, from what mark rippetoe said and seeing how the video is recent, im sure it is in its own federation.

yea looks like it's getting brought back, which is a good thing, it's a great test of strength, it's almost like the equivalent of the deadlift for the upper body in terms of testing raw strength, and the fact that it can't be cheated when doing it with the legs locked.

prowrestler
12-22-08, 11:47 am
Hey Pro,
Just out of curiousity, why are you using the OH Press so much. I have never heard of anybody using it on DE day being that they Dynamic Effort Method is for the Squat/Bench/Deadlift. Its awesome if it is working and keep up the good work though. I know that very few people recommend the OH Press unless you are a bench guy only. It makes the shoulders strong, but sometimes will kill your actual bench.

I saw on another page that somebody said that you should get rid of the DE Bench. You can do that temporarily if you want, but I would cycle it back in. I have learned that unless it is extremely harsh and doesn't work at all, your bar speed will slow down again and weights will become much harder. If it is killing your shoulders do it every few weeks or use a towel/half foam roll to press on to. As it sinks into either of them it will absorb the pressure of the bar and relieve it from your shoulders. Its about moving it as fast as possible (your race car theory) but with perfect form. If you are getting injuries take some weight back off and use bands and chains. If the weight slows reduce the bar weight, but not the amount of contrast (bands etc.) you have on the bar.

thanks man, im useing the OH press untill i an bench. i got an injury. im also not sure if i wanna compete in strong man aswell so im gonna train the OH press hard. also, for pro wrestling, being a power wrestler, the military slam is key, this lift aids it the most.

prowrestler
12-22-08, 11:48 am
Strong OH Pressing ProW, definitely going to pay off on your benching. Triceps are looking strong as hell as well. -T.

hey man, thanks. i gotta do what i can. im not gonna wait on the sidelines casue i cant bench

prowrestler
12-22-08, 11:48 am
OH pressing for the win!

lol, hell ya boom!

I'm liking these workouts man. Getting pretty strong in here, keep it up.

thanks man!

prowrestler
12-22-08, 11:50 am
yea looks like it's getting brought back, which is a good thing, it's a great test of strength, it's almost like the equivalent of the deadlift for the upper body in terms of testing raw strength, and the fact that it can't be cheated when doing it with the legs locked.

even with the legs it cant be cheated, just put more weight and its a push press.

but ya, i always un racked the barbell at chest level, squat down and pick it up, now im pickin it up like vin does, at like eye level, drop it to legal depth and drive it up

LittleMan55
12-22-08, 12:07 pm
looks like some solid stuff going on in here pro... I'll be back around to check on the progress.

prowrestler
12-22-08, 12:09 pm
looks like some solid stuff going on in here pro... I'll be back around to check on the progress.

thanks man, hope i can impress ya next time lol!

sifusteve
12-22-08, 2:01 pm

The vids you link are sick, maybe I can join you in a pitty party!

prowrestler
12-22-08, 5:05 pm
The vids you link are sick, maybe I can join you in a pitty party!

thanks lol, im sure there will be more then me and yourself who will be put to shame from watching vincent press and the elite fts guys on my other link!

prowrestler
12-22-08, 6:52 pm
alright my dears, its ME squat today. week 4 of irbs cycle

box squat, triples.

so im lookin at 335 tonight. realistic goal, we will see what happens.

acessory work will be

lowest box squats,5x5 style sorta

rack pulls (first time back since injury,test the waters)

obliques! no clue what

if its all clear, farmers, if not, much needed calfs lol

shizz702
12-22-08, 6:54 pm
what are calfs?

lol

prowrestler
12-22-08, 6:57 pm
what are calfs?

lol

lol, you saw that lol?

shizz702
12-22-08, 7:32 pm
lol, you saw that lol?

no, seriously what are calfs?

lol jk

prowrestler
12-23-08, 12:26 am
sick day

ME SQUAT, triples day

1 inch below par. box squat

barx till it felt gooood
135x5
225x5
275x3
315x3(i had set the safetys up higher then i thought, id hit the bars before the box and was royaly pissed)
335x3( goal acheived, some what easy..some what)

lowest box squat 5x5

135x5
225x5
245x5(pr)
265x5(pr)
275x5(pr)
sick! nothing was stopping me. on the 265, i missed the box by a hairline but thats GOOD. i was 2.5 inches below parallel and can squat with no box that means. FINALY,MY STABALIZATION/FLEXIBILTY IS BACK! and the 50 pound pr doesnt hurt lol

rack pulls (test)

135xmeh
225x3
315x3
lat was OK. nothin more though. you could tell it was off, not hurt.

situps with twisting

75xalot
90xalot
105xalot
105xalot
105xalot

atleast 20 plus reps. was zoned in so wasnt counting but testing my will power.

simpleguy
12-23-08, 12:52 am
great day man... looking good on the box squats

Psycho77
12-23-08, 7:01 am
mighty strong squats pro. great workout

scals
12-23-08, 8:40 am
Awesome work bro. Congrats on the PRs.

Themostocles
12-23-08, 9:04 am
Nice job on the PRs, thats a hell of alot of squatting. Way to get deep with it too. Glad the lat isn't hurting. -T.

shizz702
12-23-08, 9:32 am
Damn, that was about as good as it gets!

Sick pr's, and that's awesome you got your squat depth back!

Aggression
12-23-08, 9:50 am
Nice weight on the squats pro. Good stuff. Glad to hear the racks went ''ok''. It was probably a good idea that you didn't push it anymore. Hope all is well and happy holidays.

J Wong
12-23-08, 9:52 am
Good job man, I really need to find a low box.

prowrestler
12-23-08, 10:48 am
great day man... looking good on the box squats

thanks man

prowrestler
12-23-08, 10:56 am
mighty strong squats pro. great workout
thanks dude

Awesome work bro. Congrats on the PRs.
thanks,it was nice!

Nice job on the PRs, thats a hell of alot of squatting. Way to get deep with it too. Glad the lat isn't hurting. -T.
thanks man, im very happy i can legitly squat again after 2 years.

Damn, that was about as good as it gets!
Sick pr's, and that's awesome you got your squat depth back!
thanks shizz, its fucken awsome!i could have kept on ading weight, i love the 5x5 lowest box squat now. good call on my part i guess lol!

Good job man, I really need to find a low box.
thanks boom, ya man, if you got squat issues or lookin for a chalenge that will enlarge them thighs, its the lowest possible box squats. in a matter of weeks it made me able to propely squat again after injury stole it in january 07.

mark
12-23-08, 3:14 pm
Good job on the squats, and good job on fixing your getting to depth issues.

prowrestler
12-23-08, 3:29 pm
Good job on the squats, and good job on fixing your getting to depth issues.

thanks mark

LittleMan55
12-23-08, 3:34 pm
Great squat work pro! nothing beats a big PR when going deep on squats... Reminds me I need to get one sometime soon.

T o m m Y
12-23-08, 4:53 pm
Nice Work Pro

prowrestler
12-23-08, 5:05 pm
Great squat work pro! nothing beats a big PR when going deep on squats... Reminds me I need to get one sometime soon.

thanks dude, it was very nice!

prowrestler
12-23-08, 5:05 pm
Nice Work Pro

thanks diet boi!

T o m m Y
12-23-08, 5:21 pm
haha yesss diet boy,lol all good man im loving it im looking fn goood lol,veins in the shoulders and my traps are popping up and shit lol waist is skrinking and bodyweight is staying at 195,i must be doing something right..

prowrestler
12-23-08, 6:06 pm
haha yesss diet boy,lol all good man im loving it im looking fn goood lol,veins in the shoulders and my traps are popping up and shit lol waist is skrinking and bodyweight is staying at 195,i must be doing something right..

yaaaa, im just gonna go to wendys and eat for the both of us then lol

double burger with chili,DIET sprite for you and a taco salad?and some of those chicken strips

hey, im fat and have veigns in my traps and neck!

J Wong
12-23-08, 6:14 pm

double burger with chili,DIET sprite for you and a taco salad?and some of those chicken strips

Where the fries at?

LittleMan55
12-23-08, 6:15 pm

That would be some solid eating!

prowrestler
12-23-08, 6:19 pm
Where the fries at?

turn it into a chili you amatuer lol

prowrestler
12-23-08, 6:19 pm
That would be some solid eating!

correction, WILL be in 45 mins

T o m m Y
12-23-08, 6:20 pm
mmmmmmmmmmm wendy's,i hate you lol..

prowrestler
12-23-08, 6:22 pm
mmmmmmmmmmm wendy's,i hate you lol..

shut up white castle lol! dont worry, ill make every bite worth it, then when my friends on break, ill go back again for ya

prowrestler
12-23-08, 6:55 pm
JOHN CENA JUST GAVE ME THE BIGGEST MOTIVATION EVER!

my friend comes back From toronto with a piece of printing paper

"To DAN

Kick ASS!

Just Pull THAT SHIT!

P.S. No SUIT.... Drug FREE

SQUAT 555
DEAD 615
BENCH 475

his signature

holy fuck! my friend told me when he told cena what i was going for, he went in disbelief, then he told him how old i was and he my friend told me Cena was honest to god in amazement.

so i got the approval of the world heavyweight champion. WWE HERE I COME!
I LOVE JOHN CENA!

shizz702
12-23-08, 6:57 pm

"To DAN

Kick ASS!

Just Pull THAT SHIT!

SQUAT 555
DEAD 615
BENCH 475

his signature

holy fuck! my friend told me when he told cena what i was going for, he went in disbelief, then he told him how old i was and he my friend told me Cena was honest to god in amazement.

I LOVE JOHN CENA!

NICE! That's fucking awesome bro!

prowrestler
12-23-08, 7:02 pm
NICE! That's fucking awesome bro!

im still smiling :):):):)

so getting framed in my room lol!!!!!

B Con
12-23-08, 8:55 pm
Wow. First time stopping in and you got John Cena support. Big things happening here. Consider me subbed.

scals
12-23-08, 9:27 pm
damn bro that's sick. Cena support is AWESOME.

prowrestler
12-24-08, 12:15 am
Wow. First time stopping in and you got John Cena support. Big things happening here. Consider me subbed.

glad to entertain lol

THAAA CHAMP IS HEEERE!

prowrestler
12-24-08, 12:16 am
damn bro that's sick. Cena support is AWESOME.

IM GOING TO MEET HIM AT RAW THIS MONDAY HOPEFULLY.

yo, he benchs 475 raw, as a wrestler. bad ass lol!

like...cena supporting me is huge in my world. im thrilled and this is what i needed, thigns are looking up!

simpleguy
12-24-08, 12:20 am

"To DAN

Kick ASS!

Just Pull THAT SHIT!

SQUAT 555
DEAD 615
BENCH 475

his signature

I LOVE JOHN CENA!

holy fuck, that's awesome... you got your Christmas present man

prowrestler
12-24-08, 12:23 am
holy fuck, that's awesome... you got your Christmas present man

im smiling reading this!

HELL YA! lol, my friend said cena was breathless when he found o i just turned 18 and wanna pull 600+ at my first meet.

Vaze_06
12-24-08, 12:02 pm

"To DAN

Kick ASS!

Just Pull THAT SHIT!

SQUAT 555
DEAD 615
BENCH 475

his signature

I LOVE JOHN CENA!

damn that guy is HOT... lol
lucky! can u get his number for me?! just kdding
how have u been?

prowrestler
12-24-08, 2:06 pm
damn that guy is HOT... lol
lucky! can u get his number for me?! just kdding
how have u been?

lol, i probably could lol

ive been pretty good....cold,....nothing out of the ordinary besides my john cena inccident lol

Vaze_06
12-24-08, 3:04 pm
lol, i probably could lol

ive been pretty good....cold,....nothing out of the ordinary besides my john cena inccident lol

hmmm, naaa screw it! the guy has a gf lol
still freaking snowing... cant run outside anymore :(
cant wait for summer...

scals
12-24-08, 4:29 pm
Happy holidays pro.

prowrestler
12-24-08, 7:15 pm
hmmm, naaa screw it! the guy has a gf lol
still freaking snowing... cant run outside anymore :(
cant wait for summer...

cena single form what i know, he gets a line up of chicks at his hotel room normally. we are pretty sure my bud ended up sleeping with the same ring rat that found cena at a show one time lol

i hate shoveling and walking to the gym in the snow sucks, 3 more months

prowrestler
12-24-08, 7:15 pm
Happy holidays pro.

lol

hope yous are better then mine :)

prowrestler
12-24-08, 7:21 pm
going to train soon, waiting on my oatsmeal and blueberries to soften up.

ME OH PRESS DAY

hit up the legal strict presses, some doubles and a single attempt in the middle

standing JM (my move)

1 arm rope pressdown

1 arm side laterals

face pulls with butterfly bar

rear dlet flys

pec rehab flys like mark told me

hopefully i can get some anger i got inside of me out. this is the worst christmas holidays of my life. but i see it as the begginning of my new life aswell. so gratefull cena took the time too boost my moral up for WWE. i got that and the meet to look forward to.
this is my life,this is who i am, this is what i do.

diesel1976
12-24-08, 7:39 pm
Nice workout pro, I like the standing JM press, pretty innovative. Happy Holidays Pro

mark
12-24-08, 8:18 pm
Sounds like you need a cold shower...

prowrestler
12-24-08, 9:15 pm
Nice workout pro, I like the standing JM press, pretty innovative. Happy Holidays Pro

thanks dude, i thought it would be interesting, see how its goes, im waiting for my lift to the gym still.

merry christmas man

prowrestler
12-24-08, 9:17 pm
Sounds like you need a cold shower...

lol, i got 0 water in my house tll friday, 2 pipes busted last night and turned my garage into a water fall
gonna cost like 300 bucks or more depending on time.
im happy i got showers at the gym lol!

prowrestler
12-25-08, 1:22 am
ME OH PRESS

STRICT PRESS

barxwhatever, speed
95x6
135x3
155x1(good speed)
165xmiss
165xmiss
160x1(pr)
165x1(pr)
135x3

hell ya! the rage flew outta me and i nailed the 165 makeing a 10lb pr! fucking let it all go and nearly was passing out on these sets. nice and empty in the gym

make shift log press

135x4ish
135x3

i basically got all the squat pads and straped them to the bars center. kinda like a log lol
my right shoudler felt tired/hurtin after the 165. nothin seriouse

standing tate press

15'sx10
25'sx6
30'sx6
35'sx5
40'sx3
these are hard! but cool. i didnt wanna do standing JM's due to the delt. play it safe

1 arm rope pressdown

15x12
30x10
45x10
60x6
75x5
90x3
105x3
120x3

assisted pullups

wide gripx10ish
close gripx10ish
medium gripx12
hands on thick part of machinex12
these hit the forearms damn hard along with the back. using this to rehab the lat

side delt raises

15'sxburnout
15'sxburnout

dinosaur style laterals (just hold the bells off of the legs for time)

80'sxfail drop to 70'sxfail drop to 65'sxfail drop to 55'sxfail drop to lateral raises with 15's to failure drop to 10's to failuire

AK-47's seated curls

20'sx lol...for the hell of it

non fixed handle pec dec

3 sets and just playing around with the pecs. rehab

cable crossovers

probably did 10 sets. useing 15lbs. i put the cables at different heights every set to target different pec areas. just did burnouts and stretches on this for 10 mins

merry christmas

Psycho77
12-25-08, 4:52 am
Merry Christmas indeed! Solid workout there Pro. 165 OH pressing, nice work.

sifusteve
12-25-08, 9:07 am
lol, i got 0 water in my house tll friday, 2 pipes busted last night and turned my garage into a water fall
gonna cost like 300 bucks or more depending on time.
im happy i got showers at the gym lol!

Water pipes breaking...what...is it cold up there or what? lol

shizz702
12-25-08, 9:31 am
Damn your catching up with me on the strict presses bro! Sick job man!

prowrestler
12-25-08, 12:25 pm
Merry Christmas indeed! Solid workout there Pro. 165 OH pressing, nice work.

thanks man

prowrestler
12-25-08, 12:25 pm
Water pipes breaking...what...is it cold up there or what? lol

ya, it gets cold lol

prowrestler
12-25-08, 12:26 pm
Damn your catching up with me on the strict presses bro! Sick job man!

thats my plane, im lookin for 185 soon. i give it 1 more month

LittleMan55
12-25-08, 12:39 pm
Great PR's on those overhead presses!

Very cool about the Cena thing too... Dude is a monster!

prowrestler
12-25-08, 12:42 pm
Great PR's on those overhead presses!

Very cool about the Cena thing too... Dude is a monster!

thanks man, ya cenas a monster, he benchs 475 raw and pulls 615 raw and drug free and hes lean

Themostocles
12-25-08, 10:48 pm
Awesome job on the OH presses. Nice adaptation on the log press lol, definitely creative. -T.

prowrestler
12-26-08, 1:07 pm
Awesome job on the OH presses. Nice adaptation on the log press lol, definitely creative. -T.

thanks dude

lol, im trying to figure out how to make a better homemade log press attachment.

prowrestler
12-26-08, 1:08 pm
I HAVE WATER AGAIN!

finally my house has running water again. fuckin canadian winters....
probably LOST weight on these christmas days, gotta make up for it now.

Aggression
12-26-08, 1:12 pm
I HAVE WATER AGAIN!

finally my house has running water again. fuckin canadian winters....
probably LOST weight on these christmas days, gotta make up for it now.

Damn, I didn't see the post where you lost water. That sucks bro. Yeah I definitely ate lighter on xmas eve/xmas day. I think its good for the body though. Fuck up the scheduling and you'll be primed for more growth once you get back on track. I ate 3 meals xmas eve (yeah it was BAD). Xmas day I ate 5 meals. Today I'm back to work, doing my 8 meals tonight. get it done ...

prowrestler
12-26-08, 1:15 pm
Damn, I didn't see the post where you lost water. That sucks bro. Yeah I definitely ate lighter on xmas eve/xmas day. I think its good for the body though. Fuck up the scheduling and you'll be primed for more growth once you get back on track. I ate 3 meals xmas eve (yeah it was BAD). Xmas day I ate 5 meals. Today I'm back to work, doing my 8 meals tonight. get it done ...

i had a weight gain shake, 2 italien sausage sandwichs and candy on christmas lol

day before was shit too. far from good. im training today aswell so i am really going all out.

MCDONALDS ALREADY IN MY SYSTEM,wendys to come later, lots of ground beef burgers with bacon and mayo too!

Aggression
12-26-08, 1:24 pm
i had a weight gain shake, 2 italien sausage sandwichs and candy on christmas lol

day before was shit too. far from good. im training today aswell so i am really going all out.

MCDONALDS ALREADY IN MY SYSTEM,wendys to come later, lots of ground beef burgers with bacon and mayo too!

Xmas eve was the usual breakfast, then Torrent at 2pm, then dinner at 730. I was literally dying.

man, fuck u with mcdonalds and wendys haha. I want wendy's soo bad right now. I told myself I would stay strict as a bitch for a few days to compensate for the past 2 days. I dunno how long I can hold out with wendy's on the mind. havent had it in a while. im really feeling some juicy burgers and a 5-piece ....

simpleguy
12-26-08, 3:38 pm
you better cheat your ass off to make up for Christmas, what were you even thinking not doing so in the first place? LOL... and then get yourself ready for New Year's Eve

prowrestler
12-26-08, 4:02 pm
you better cheat your ass off to make up for Christmas, what were you even thinking not doing so in the first place? LOL... and then get yourself ready for New Year's Eve

lol, no man, i pretty much didnt cellabrate christmas this year with my family.

dont worry, i made up for it

breakfast, sausage mcmuffin
1 hour later 10 mc nuggets and a mcchicken
now, 10 mc nuggets and another mcchicekn

then ill have a gainer shake
then supper
gym
PWO shake
gainer shake
clean meal
casien in milk and some PB and healthy type hashbrowns

prowrestler
12-26-08, 4:02 pm
Xmas eve was the usual breakfast, then Torrent at 2pm, then dinner at 730. I was literally dying.

man, fuck u with mcdonalds and wendys haha. I want wendy's soo bad right now. I told myself I would stay strict as a bitch for a few days to compensate for the past 2 days. I dunno how long I can hold out with wendy's on the mind. havent had it in a while. im really feeling some juicy burgers and a 5-piece ....

lol dude, first 3 meals today where mcdonalds!

Aggression
12-26-08, 4:04 pm

You've convinced me. I'm leaving work in 2min bc its dead here. I'm picking up a snak wrap or two. I usually eat my 4th meal at 430 but I'll be on the road. So I'll down a wrap or two, then eat meal 4 at like 5:15. Nothing like added calories on top of the 5200 I eat on a daily basis!!

simpleguy
12-26-08, 4:04 pm

you can do better... LOL

j/k

prowrestler
12-26-08, 4:14 pm
You've convinced me. I'm leaving work in 2min bc its dead here. I'm picking up a snak wrap or two. I usually eat my 4th meal at 430 but I'll be on the road. So I'll down a wrap or two, then eat meal 4 at like 5:15. Nothing like added calories on top of the 5200 I eat on a daily basis!!

hell ya! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ggiC8F7z2Ls

prowrestler
12-26-08, 4:15 pm
you can do better... LOL

j/k

i may hit up wendys

double burger and a spicy chicken

simpleguy
12-26-08, 4:18 pm
i may hit up wendys

double burger and a spicy chicken

I haven't eaten a regular bodybuilding meal in 2 days man - except loads of milk with some of the cookies Mum and Grandma made... I think you're good to go

prowrestler
12-26-08, 6:05 pm
think so too dude!

so im training today with my good friend. the gs a good person an cought the training bug

show him how we do it. take him under my wing (lat)

DE SQUAT DEAD day

so im adding another 10lbs to the DE squat, the new lower box too

10 sets

8 speed pulls...225

then 3 sets ultra wide stiff legs (from irbs)

glute ham raises

abs...farmers walk

Psycho77
12-26-08, 6:52 pm
lol, no man, i pretty much didnt cellabrate christmas this year with my family.

dont worry, i made up for it

breakfast, sausage mcmuffin
1 hour later 10 mc nuggets and a mcchicken
now, 10 mc nuggets and another mcchicekn

then ill have a gainer shake
then supper
gym
PWO shake
gainer shake
clean meal
casien in milk and some PB and healthy type hashbrowns

now this got my appetite running in overdrive.

prowrestler
12-26-08, 6:54 pm
now this got my appetite running in overdrive.

thank me when your bloated

prowrestler
12-26-08, 11:33 pm
DE SQUAT DEAD day

speed box squat, useing new box that below parallel by 2 inches

barx demo for ryan
135x5
225x2
245x2
235x2
235x2
235x2
225x2
225x2
225x2
225x2

i got the 245 up for good speed but not as fast as i wanted so i sticked with 235. then did faster sets with 225.

impressed with ryan, he learned good form very fast, he has the will and dersire, he missed 185 for 2 sets, and he finished with 205 off the box with me judging depth! his first time squatting too, hes like 154 pounds aswell! really impressed with him.

speed pulls

135x2 and then demo reps to show ryan
205x1
205x1
205x1
275x1
275x1
345x1
345x1

ryan got pretty good form here too, he stayed at 205 for singles but not speed reps obviosly. they went up smooth for him though.

good news, my lat felt PERFECT with 345. i had goos speed on these

power cleans (dont ask why, i was feeling them)

135x3
my form got way better on these since last time lol

standing abs

105xalot
180x10
225x5

rope side ab pulldowns

45xalot
90x5

rope pins

95x5
95x5

static farmers walk superset with bell holds

145'sxatleast 23 seconds (in my head, not timed so easily higher....im slow lol)
bell holds- 15'sxfail

tang
gainer shake

nice n fat!

T o m m Y
12-26-08, 11:44 pm
Solid Session Dude!!

lol @ nice n fat,what is the wt at now??

prowrestler
12-26-08, 11:51 pm
Solid Session Dude!!

lol @ nice n fat,what is the wt at now??

thanks diet cola

im scared to step on a sclae right now, i will afetr 1 week of solid eating though. last time i was 198 only semi bloated lol, not even actually, like mid morning weigh in

prowrestler
12-26-08, 11:52 pm
DE SQUAT DEAD day

speed box squat, useing new box that below parallel by 2 inches

barx demo for ryan
135x5
225x2
245x2
235x2
235x2
235x2
225x2
225x2
225x2
225x2

i got the 245 up for good speed but not as fast as i wanted so i sticked with 235. then did faster sets with 225.

impressed with ryan, he learned good form very fast, he has the will and dersire, he missed 185 for 2 sets, and he finished with 205 off the box with me judging depth! his first time squatting too, hes like 154 pounds aswell! really impressed with him.

speed pulls

135x2 and then demo reps to show ryan
205x1
205x1
205x1
275x1
275x1
345x1
345x1

ryan got pretty good form here too, he stayed at 205 for singles but not speed reps obviosly. they went up smooth for him though.

good news, my lat felt PERFECT with 345. i had goos speed on these

power cleans (dont ask why, i was feeling them)

135x3
my form got way better on these since last time lol

standing abs

105xalot
180x10
225x5

rope side ab pulldowns

45xalot
90x5

rope pins

95x5
95x5

static farmers walk superset with bell holds

145'sxatleast 23 seconds (in my head, not timed so easily higher....im slow lol)
bell holds- 15'sxfail

tang
gainer shake

nice n fat!

new page ughhh ba bump

scals
12-26-08, 11:56 pm
nice work brother.

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-26-08, 11:58 pm
good work pro. glad to see the lat is "back" and your back to pullin again.

prowrestler
12-27-08, 12:08 am
nice work brother.

thanks man

prowrestler
12-27-08, 12:10 am
good work pro. glad to see the lat is "back" and your back to pullin again.

lol at "back".

i wouldnt say its 100% yet, im gonna try it at 405 next weekand see whats up. the assited pullups seem to be working

i gotta catch up to you man, ive been locked in a cage watching you deadlift with great succes for too long! i gotta breka the cage and chase your tale and get 600 pounds too!

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-27-08, 12:12 am
lol at "back".

i wouldnt say its 100% yet, im gonna try it at 405 next weekand see whats up. the assited pullups seem to be working

i gotta catch up to you man, ive been locked in a cage watching you deadlift with great succes for too long! i gotta breka the cage and chase your tale and get 600 pounds too!

one mans trash is another mans treasure. Im happy that my pull has gone up so much as well as my bench. but my squat has suffered to the progress that the other two lifts have made.

just stay on track man. theres no doubt in my mind youll get that 600 sometime in 09'!

Themostocles
12-27-08, 12:13 am
345 for speed is impressive Pro, so were the squats. Glad the lat is ready to do work. -T.

prowrestler
12-27-08, 12:29 am
one mans trash is another mans treasure. Im happy that my pull has gone up so much as well as my bench. but my squat has suffered to the progress that the other two lifts have made.

just stay on track man. theres no doubt in my mind youll get that 600 sometime in 09'!
thanks man, if ive learned anything this year, its lay off injured parts and let em heal.
im gunning for 605 by winter of 2009. itll cost me alot of money but its worth it. (food aint cheap)

345 for speed is impressive Pro, so were the squats. Glad the lat is ready to do work. -T.

thanks dude, the 345 wasnt THAT quick but deffinatly had some solid speed, outta the whole was mwe but the rest of it was solid

prowrestler
12-27-08, 12:37 am
1- im doing defrancos hour of power 1 time a week. basicaly put, cram as many cals in 1 hour as possible. 1 time a week for me.

2- new years resultion. i WILL DO CALFS AFTER EVERY WORKOUT IN THE GYM.

its time i quite neglecting them and make gains down there. i will do 1 month with training clafs every single day for a mind muscle connection to be built and then 1 week with no calf work for rest. then calfs after all gym days.

arnie did it, so can i. maybe i can wear shorts happily this summer

J Wong
12-27-08, 1:12 am
Damn, nice workout.

And I think I'm going to copy you with calf training!

Psycho77
12-27-08, 4:16 am

join the calf movement!!!

Awesome workout squat/dead day there Pro.
345 for speed, nice work!

prowrestler
12-27-08, 11:01 am
Damn, nice workout.

And I think I'm going to copy you with calf training!

thanks boom

join me in my agonizing calf work this winter/spring so when shorts season is back, we can have bulging calfs to display to the world.

i need calfs and forearms. it sucks i got big thighs and my worst bodypart underneath, makes them look that much worse! lol

prowrestler
12-27-08, 11:02 am
join the calf movement!!!

Awesome workout squat/dead day there Pro.
345 for speed, nice work!

thanks man, it wasnt that fast but had speed to it, just workin the form and rehab stuff.

prowrestler
12-27-08, 11:02 am
next week, going for 415 on the deadlift. see how the lat takes it

T o m m Y
12-27-08, 11:32 am
Kill It!

prowrestler
12-27-08, 11:35 am
Kill It!

lol, 415 is a test weight but my heaviest test weight yet. i will take it slow. im just progressing slowly back to deadlifting.

scals
12-27-08, 12:53 pm
Good luck with all that calf work. Lemme know how it goes. I need a pair myself.

T o m m Y
12-27-08, 4:33 pm
hows your form when the deads get heavier,does your ass start to pop up first?

prowrestler
12-27-08, 5:29 pm
hows your form when the deads get heavier,does your ass start to pop up first?

no lol, the test is for my injured lat. i gotta see if it feels good to pull heavy

my form is as close to perfect as i can do, i really work on my form, my ass stays low until needed, everything rises properly

shizz702
12-27-08, 6:15 pm
Solid DE day bro

Vaze_06
12-27-08, 10:24 pm
1- im doing defrancos hour of power 1 time a week. basicaly put, cram as many cals in 1 hour as possible. 1 time a week for me.

its time i quite neglecting them and make gains down there. i will do 1 month with training clafs every single day for a mind muscle connection to be built and then 1 week with no calf work for rest. then calfs after all gym days.

have your calves got any bigger? or still stuck at the same shitty size?!

prowrestler
12-28-08, 1:42 am
have your calves got any bigger? or still stuck at the same shitty size?!

WELL I HAVENT BEEN DOING ANY CALFS LOL!!!!

still same shitty size

simpleguy
12-28-08, 2:25 am
WELL I HAVENT BEEN DOING ANY CALFS LOL!!!!

still same shitty size

best thing you can do is get to 300lb and your calves will grow from carrying that weight... believe me, I don't have great calves but they're one of my best bodyparts and I barely train them... they just grow by carrying my gut lol

prowrestler
12-28-08, 3:18 am
best thing you can do is get to 300lb and your calves will grow from carrying that weight... believe me, I don't have great calves but they're one of my best bodyparts and I barely train them... they just grow by carrying my gut lol

u bastard!@ thats my theory!!!!!!

simpleguy
12-28-08, 12:17 pm
u bastard!@ thats my theory!!!!!!

I don't know of anyone who is overweight and doesn't have at least decent muscle size on his calves (except the fat which is there of course)

prowrestler
12-28-08, 1:08 pm
I don't know of anyone who is overweight and doesn't have at least decent muscle size on his calves (except the fat which is there of course)

i know!

must get fat

simpleguy
12-28-08, 1:57 pm
i know!

must get fat

rule #1: keep the oreos close by, don't get too far away from those... whilst posting on the forvm, grab one of those and have a sip of milk

prowrestler
12-28-08, 2:29 pm
rule #1: keep the oreos close by, don't get too far away from those... whilst posting on the forvm, grab one of those and have a sip of milk

cream dumb dumb!

just had wendys...mmm

training today in 2 hours. DE OH press day

speed strict press

power cleans

1 arm db press

JM press

rope pressdowns

side and rear delt

sifusteve
12-28-08, 3:04 pm
Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleguy

[QUOTE=prowrestler;597855]
cream dumb dumb!
just had wendys...mmm

You guys are killing me.
I just read your posts and gain 5 lbs. (fat)

mark
12-28-08, 3:17 pm

Sip?? Who the fuck sips milk?? Skinny people, that's who... Chug a god damn gallon of it with the oreos.

simpleguy
12-28-08, 3:25 pm
Sip?? Who the fuck sips milk?? Skinny people, that's who... Chug a god damn gallon of it with the oreos.

I recommend a sip for each oreo... that way, when you're done with a gallon of milk, you are sure you got in a boatload of oreos as well

Vaze_06
12-28-08, 3:37 pm
lmao... u guys are genius....

simpleguy
12-28-08, 3:40 pm
a while back I read a great article about oreos on elitefts.com, but seems it was taken down... it explained the basics of eating oreos, and managing to eat more next time (as they said, always go for a PR)... just can't find it anywhere

diesel1976
12-28-08, 3:49 pm
Nice DE day Pro. Nice speed pulls! Kill those calves and make em grow in 09. Stretch the fuck out of em between sets too bro, stretching out that tight fascia will help alot.

simpleguy
12-28-08, 4:02 pm
lmao... u guys are genius....

learn your ABCs man

Always
Be
Chewing

also here's a funny poem about oreos: http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=83872

prowrestler, sorry for turning your log into an oreo thread, but I'm stopping now :)

prowrestler
12-28-08, 4:10 pm

i like your thinking...drinking

prowrestler
12-28-08, 4:11 pm
learn your ABCs man

Always
Be
Chewing

also here's a funny poem about oreos: http://asp.elitefts.com/qa/training-logs.asp?qid=83872

prowrestler, sorry for turning your log into an oreo thread, but I'm stopping now :)

lol

prowrestler
12-28-08, 4:11 pm
Nice DE day Pro. Nice speed pulls! Kill those calves and make em grow in 09. Stretch the fuck out of em between sets too bro, stretching out that tight fascia will help alot.

thanks dude

20 inch clafs after this year! gona do the stretching too

J Wong
12-28-08, 4:25 pm
I killed calves yesterday man, still sore today.

prowrestler
12-28-08, 9:45 pm
DE OH PRESS day

speed OH press

barxlol
95x8 (warm up)
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2

power cleans

135x8ish
135x5
135x5
these where for form

barbell jammer press (this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W9GhAXyXq4) but 2 arm

platex12
plate+25x12ish
plate+25+35x10ish strict
hits the pecs aswell

JM press with ez bar, wide grip

65xalot and explosive
85x10
125x6-10
125x6-10

rope pressdowns

30xsexy pump
105x10
150x10
180x6
225x4
225x4
1 arm
75x5
90x3
105x3
120x3
135x3(pr)

assisted pullups (40% of the stack)

wide gripx12
close gripx12
thick machine structure gripx10
thick machine structure gripx6

1 arm side laterals

25x5
25x5
50x3
60x3
70x3

hammer curls (shut up)

50'sx10
65'sx8

wrist rollers

flexion rolling with third plate/extension rolling at 3rd plate
flexion at 3rd plate/extension rolling at 3rd plate/50lb reverse curlsx10

standing calves

385x12 with 3 second bottom and top pauses
500x10 with 3 second top/bottom pauses
stretched in between sets

seated calfs

70x12 5 second pause at bottom and top

J Wong
12-28-08, 10:48 pm
DE OH PRESS day

speed OH press

barxlol
95x8 (warm up)
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2
115x2

power cleans

135x8ish
135x5
135x5
these where for form

barbell jammer press (this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W9GhAXyXq4) but 2 arm

platex12
plate+25x12ish
plate+25+35x10ish strict
hits the pecs aswell

JM press with ez bar, wide grip

65xalot and explosive
85x10
125x6-10
125x6-10

rope pressdowns

30xsexy pump
105x10
150x10
180x6
225x4
225x4
1 arm
75x5
90x3
105x3
120x3
135x3(pr)

assisted pullups (40% of the stack)

wide gripx12
close gripx12
thick machine structure gripx10
thick machine structure gripx6

1 arm side laterals

25x5
25x5
50x3
60x3
70x3

hammer curls (shut up)

50'sx10
65'sx8

wrist rollers

flexion rolling with third plate/extension rolling at 3rd plate
flexion at 3rd plate/extension rolling at 3rd plate/50lb reverse curlsx10

standing calves

385x12 with 3 second bottom and top pauses
500x10 with 3 second top/bottom pauses
stretched in between sets

seated calfs

w00t w00t!

Themostocles
12-28-08, 10:49 pm
Nice PR on that sexy pump. Nice OH presses, try 120 next time lol. -T.

prowrestler
12-28-08, 10:55 pm
w00t w00t!

u like my love?

J Wong
12-28-08, 10:56 pm
kinda

prowrestler
12-28-08, 10:57 pm
Nice PR on that sexy pump. Nice OH presses, try 120 next time lol. -T.

I WILL BROTHA!

just goin for speed, 120 may be hit

prowrestler
12-28-08, 10:58 pm
kinda

lol

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
12-28-08, 11:06 pm
solid DE day pro. jammer presses are sure fun!

prowrestler
12-28-08, 11:12 pm
solid DE day pro. jammer presses are sure fun!

thanks man, they definatly are man, gonna do tem more often, i wanna do 4 plates on it though lol

scals
12-28-08, 11:41 pm
Great workout brother. How do those calves feel after that?

mark
12-28-08, 11:46 pm
I would throw in some rep work for the Shoulder Presses, and start working in some rep work for the bench. It'll help aid your recovery

prowrestler
12-28-08, 11:47 pm
Great workout brother. How do those calves feel after that?

shaky and small lol!

prowrestler
12-28-08, 11:49 pm
I would throw in some rep work for the Shoulder Presses, and start working in some rep work for the bench. It'll help aid your recovery

last set was RE on the strict press, i forgot to put that in

next week, i add benching in, i do 10 mins of flys on ME day

simpleguy
12-29-08, 3:25 am
reading your workouts is fun man... solid work

bar x lol

30 x sexy pump

B Con
12-29-08, 7:53 am
Gotta love the barxlol haha nice work prowrestler. Definitely getting in there and putting that work in. Hope you had a great Christmas.

Lunatic001
12-29-08, 12:40 pm
damn bro the numbers keep getting bigger....what do you think of that new Wrestler movie? hope you had a good Xmas and enjoy the new year!

prowrestler
12-29-08, 3:17 pm
reading your workouts is fun man... solid work

bar x lol

30 x sexy pump
lol, glad you like my charisma!

Gotta love the barxlol haha nice work prowrestler. Definitely getting in there and putting that work in. Hope you had a great Christmas.
barxlol was a ball busting set,thanks man

damn bro the numbers keep getting bigger....what do you think of that new Wrestler movie? hope you had a good Xmas and enjoy the new year!
thanks man, im trying!
i think its gonna be good, it influenced a current angle in the WWE actually

js71474
12-29-08, 4:01 pm
Catching up a little and bro you are hitting some work in here! I've seen you all over the place, like what you got to say and your workout posts are a trip to read so I'm in for the ride. I guess better late than never. I like the jammer presses by the way.

shizz702
12-29-08, 4:06 pm
Nice, hitting those power cleans now I see!

prowrestler
12-29-08, 4:12 pm
Catching up a little and bro you are hitting some work in here! I've seen you all over the place, like what you got to say and your workout posts are a trip to read so I'm in for the ride. I guess better late than never. I like the jammer presses by the way.

about time! lol

thanks man, i just voice it like it is and am who am and i dont give a damn! and im gonna be famous :)

prowrestler
12-29-08, 4:13 pm
Nice, hitting those power cleans now I see!

sorta ya!, i had a guy come up to me yesteray to help me on mhy catch form, like, how to drop it on my shoulders, hes a hockey player

js71474
12-29-08, 4:16 pm
about time! lol

thanks man, i just voice it like it is and am who am and i dont give a damn! and im gonna be famous :)That's what I like brother don't ever change for no damn body! You also got one hell of a work ethic!

prowrestler
12-29-08, 4:18 pm
That's what I like brother don't ever change for no damn body! You also got one hell of a work ethic!

thanks dude

one thing, what makes you see my work ethic? just curiouse lol

js71474
12-29-08, 4:23 pm
thanks dude

one thing, what makes you see my work ethic? just curiouse lolI see it by what you post that has been done in the gym, checking through some of your past posts you never back off at all and you always push hard so to me that is a good work ethic.

prowrestler
12-29-08, 4:25 pm
I see it by what you post that has been done in the gym, checking through some of your past posts you never back off at all and you always push hard so to me that is a good work ethic.

thanks, so im doing shit right i guess lol!
ive had help on the way, mainly in my switch to powerlifting from what i call freakbuilding.

but i walk alone and live my own life. i have goals in mind and must attain greatness

js71474
12-29-08, 4:29 pm
Nothing wrong with that, we've all had help along the way....for me Shizz has been a huge help, always up for learning something. Keep up what your doing and you will reach greatness!

prowrestler
12-29-08, 4:38 pm
Nothing wrong with that, we've all had help along the way....for me Shizz has been a huge help, always up for learning something. Keep up what your doing and you will reach greatness!

thanks dude

so, its ME SQUAT day

guess what people, 2 squat ME pr's shall be hit! first on the normal box squats, i will set a single max and go all out on it and see where i fall and then after, i will do the same scheme for the tiy box squats and see what happens.

then some pin GM's, partial rep technique

platform conv deads for higher reps

reverse hyps super setted with glute ham raises

some heavy abs of my choice

tibialis work

im warming up with look up test of stengths with my 45 pound lighter partner, YES!

prowrestler
12-29-08, 11:19 pm
semi sick ass day! went down bit different though

lowest box with 45 on it box squat

barxwhatever...i was gonna make a joke here about rocky tilson but ill be the bigger man
135x5
225x3
275x3
315x1
335x1
345x1(ga goaall!!! i unno if this box was the same i used last week but its 2 inches below par)

lowest box squat

135x5
225x5
235x5
275x5 (easy)
295x2(pr)
300x1(pr)
315x1(pr)

WOOOOO! 3 inches below atlast and i nailed tha 315,went up smooth!

platform deads

135xalot

1 arm deads

135x3 per arm
155x1 per arm

standing abs

105x20
150x12
180x12-15

decline situps (60 degrees)

95x12
120x8

thank you IRBS, this cycle has given me good progress.

mark
12-29-08, 11:25 pm
Congrats on the PR bro... I would reconsider deloading though. If you don't recover, you don't grow...

prowrestler
12-29-08, 11:30 pm
Congrats on the PR bro... I would reconsider deloading though. If you don't recover, you don't grow...

IRNS told me if i feel good to continue

i delaoded last cycle very well and if i feel the need, ill do it
thanks man

J Wong
12-29-08, 11:58 pm
Good job with those PRs man.

prowrestler
12-30-08, 12:01 am
Good job with those PRs man.

thank to you

its all cause of my new song lol

diesel1976
12-30-08, 12:06 am
Nice work on the PR's and a badass training day pro

prowrestler
12-30-08, 12:08 am
Nice work on the PR's and a badass training day pro

thanks dude

yo, any idea on how to make some form of attachment i can put on an olympic barbell to make it like a log press sorta?

diesel1976
12-30-08, 12:39 am
thanks dude

yo, any idea on how to make some form of attachment i can put on an olympic barbell to make it like a log press sorta?

I might if you have a bar you can permanently change and a welder.

prowrestler
12-30-08, 1:02 am
I might if you have a bar you can permanently change and a welder.

lol, i doubt it but i can see? maybe for home

i was really looking for someting to put in the midle of an oly bar to make it kinda like a log press

Psycho77
12-30-08, 1:37 am
Kick ass workout Pro. Good work on the PRs.

prowrestler
12-30-08, 1:37 am
Kick ass workout Pro. Good work on the PRs.

thanks man

prowrestler
12-30-08, 2:16 am
might aswell get a head start on 2009. here are my goals

BODY COMPOSITION/TRANSFORMATION GOALS

- weigh in at 230 pounds
- 15% bodyfat at some point...
- 18.5 inch arms
- 29.5 inch thighs
- 15 inch forearms
- 17 inch calfs
- 48 inch chest
- 6 foot 4....wait, i think im stuck at 5 foot 7 lol

POWERLIFTING GOALS

-squat raw 500
-bench raw 350
-deadlift raw 605
-squat geared 600
-bench geared 500
deadlift geared 655

OTHER WEIGHT LIFTING GOALS

- strict press 250
- farmers walk the 175's or 200's if the gym gets em
- good morning 400
- dumbell flat press the 150's

ya, decently jacked goals but 2009 is my year. 2008 was a terrible year in my life but it led to the beginning of a new life. the beginning of my real life as a man.

2009 is the year of jackness.

prowrestler
12-30-08, 2:19 am
just checked and i DID use a lower then normal box today fro the pr on the 345 squat