PDA

View Full Version : Lockdown

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

prowrestler
05-20-08, 5:51 pm
hi, im daniel desmarchais but you know me as Prowrestler.im gonna post up my results and my progress on my quest that is attaining the benchmark of a 315 benchpress.

it was at 250 last week, today i bumped it to 265! like a gift from god!

ill write back soon.

Matt Dickerson
05-20-08, 6:05 pm
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=188946487&albumID=0&imageID=1704150

Nice traps... Now go eat some sammiches, lol.

LHS Monster
05-20-08, 6:06 pm
good luck bro im so close to busting it i think in about 3 weeks when i get off my cycle of incline work and back into bench im hoping to get it so good luck bro its def. gonna be a sweet feeling when you get there im at 305 now and i can already taste it.... i cant weight and may i suggest doing some heavy negatives because if you aren't doing them already i can guarantee at least a 10 pound increase in about a month....

prowrestler
05-20-08, 6:50 pm
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=188946487&albumID=0&imageID=1704150

Nice traps... Now go eat some sammiches, lol.

lol, no clue how you found that pic! scary but whatever.

its very old, its 2 years ago in my basement. when i was not allowed to go to my gym aymore because of my marks in school, so that became my gym. i had 250 pounds of free weights, barbell, adjustable dumbells, a bench and a chinup bar.

now im way better then that old pic. my delts are waaay wider, traps bigger and more vascular, and im an extra 30 pounds bigger atleast.

prowrestler
05-20-08, 6:54 pm
so, after finding out matt dickerson is also a stalker ( lol just kidding...i hope) i will continue on with my blabbering.

shit, 15 pounds in a week. thats 3 weeks worth of weight for me. im still phsyiqued about it.
my bench was lagging, now its been brought up by 50 pounds in like a little over a month. maybe 2 months? my pecs/lats have increased in circumfrence by nearly an inch and my arms are growing weekly.

GUYS, THE PIC MAT PUT UP IS OLD OK, IM VERY SELF CONCIOUSE OF IT WHEN I SEEE IT!

prowrestler
05-20-08, 7:15 pm
my diet as of now goes down like this

meal 1 is a gainer shake consisting of 650 cals and 65 grams protien, that aint gonna cut it. i add in a banana and some oil to get it to 1000 calories.

meal 2 is 7 servings of rice, 300 gram chicken brest, 1 287ml can of cream of whatever soup. i cook it all and mix it up in my eating bowl and fight it off to the very last spoon.
its 1200 calories, 60 grams of protien and 180ish carbs, 95 percent complex carbs.

meal 3 is 6 servings of oatmeal (2 cups dry), half a cup of juice and 1 cup of water. i blend it and drink it. then i have 1 scoop of whey and 5 grams of creatine. 1000 calories, 185 grams of carbs and 25 grams of complete protien. with the oatmeal its like40 grams of protien.

meal 4 is 2 scoops of whey and 6 spoons of maple syrup. 500 cals, 50 grams protien and 85 grams of carbs. its post workout.

meal 5 is different every night, its supper with my family. minumum though would be 600 cals, 20 grams protien and 50 grams carbs. normally though its alot more.

meal 6 is 1 cup of oats, 1 cup of milk, 3 spoons of peanut butter, a banana 1 scoop of whey and some chocolate syrup plus some water. 1000 cals, 35 grams of complete protien,100 carbs

meal 7 is 3 chicken drumsticks and some kidney beans or potatoes. 800 cals, 55 grams protien and about 80 carbs

meal 8 is 2 cups of cotage cheese, little water and some chocolate syrup, blend it up and voila, pre bedtime casien protien for ya. then i take shots of oil for EFA'S. 700 cals, 60 grams protien and little carbs.

if i wake up, ill do a cup of milk.

TOTAL CALORIES= 6800
TOTAL PROTIEN= 370 complete
TOTAL CARBS= 810

Vaze_06
05-20-08, 7:15 pm
Sup bro!
long time i have talk with u
hope things are fine;p

no doubt you gonna crush that 315lb
good luck with your quest^^

prowrestler
05-20-08, 7:20 pm
Sup bro!
long time i have talk with u
hope things are fine;p

no doubt you gonna crush that 315lb
good luck with your quest^^

hey, thanks, i know im gonna crush it, that bar is just counting the days before a future WWE superstar grabs it with his hands, lifts it off the old racks, forces the bar into his chest and explodes it back into the air with so much force it could make....well a 315 pound bar travel 2.5 feet!

but thanks, how have you been?

prowrestler
05-20-08, 7:26 pm
so, im at 265, i need to reach 315. 315-265 leaves us with 50, WOW FUCK! what a great number, i jsu trealised how evenly that fits!!!!! sorry........

anyways, i normally increse my bench by 5 pounds every week, 50lbs divided by 5 lbs= 10 weeks.

so, i train chest tuesdays,only. so, by 70 days, i should be pressing that 3 plate press. abit over 2 months. by august that means.

Vaze_06
05-20-08, 7:30 pm
hey, thanks, i know im gonna crush it, its just counting the days before as future WWE superstar grabs it with his hands, lifts it off the old racks, forces the bar into his chest and explodes it back into the air with so much force it could make....well a 315 pound bar travel 2.5 feet!

but thanks, how have you been?

ahahah
better not forget us when you'll be famous and rich:P

nothing special
finish my semester last week (finally!)
otherwise getting on my journey next week... could start it now.. but find it kinda ugly starting it during the week... lol so waiting for sunday ;p
get a job, relax, go out, gym, sleep, eat

and u... finish with school?!

prowrestler
05-21-08, 4:22 pm
ahahah
better not forget us when you'll be famous and rich:P

nothing special
finish my semester last week (finally!)
otherwise getting on my journey next week... could start it now.. but find it kinda ugly starting it during the week... lol so waiting for sunday ;p
get a job, relax, go out, gym, sleep, eat

and u... finish with school?!

well, ill forget most of you but some i will rememeber!

no, i got another 2 weeks left then exams.

Vaze_06
05-21-08, 4:32 pm
well, ill forget most of you but some i will rememeber!

no, i got another 2 weeks left then exams.

Ahahah

damn bro... at least you're honest!
always prefer the truth over lies.. no matter how the truth can be harsh.. always the best

good luck with your exams
dont fuck up! ;p

Matt Dickerson
05-21-08, 5:04 pm
Mr. Desmarchais,

You seem to post quite a bit and I find most of your posts entertaining/ informative. It seems to me that you would have plenty of time to write down your training log. Start a detailed training log on here for the extra accountability. I would like to see how you are training as would a lot of people. Seeing what you are doing in writing might help you realize what is working and what is not working over the long run.

Let the Journey Begin!

and no I don't mean join the Navy.

prowrestler
05-21-08, 10:19 pm
Ahahah

damn bro... at least you're honest!
always prefer the truth over lies.. no matter how the truth can be harsh.. always the best

good luck with your exams
dont fuck up! ;p

lol, just being cocky me!!! no, i would even like to rep animal out for helping me.
thanks, i wont fuck up.

prowrestler
05-21-08, 10:20 pm
Mr. Desmarchais,

You seem to post quite a bit and I find most of your posts entertaining/ informative. It seems to me that you would have plenty of time to write down your training log. Start a detailed training log on here for the extra accountability. I would like to see how you are training as would a lot of people. Seeing what you are doing in writing might help you realize what is working and what is not working over the long run.

Let the Journey Begin!

and no I don't mean join the Navy.

k,ill do the log but you better fucking read it every damn day!!!!

IN THE NAVY, YOU CAN SAIL THE SEVEN SEEEEEAAAAAASSSS!!!........................too late!

prowrestler
05-22-08, 9:11 am
leg day today.

that means 15 sets of squats. 5 powerlifting scheme and 10 "you go, i go" style.

gonna up my 10 set squat weight to 155 vs the 1 plate,135. i do it light so i can rep it out and go really deep and slowly with explosivness at the concentric part of the lift.

i will also go for 375lbs on the heavy squats. new max for me. i have 370 under my belt.

realising my t shirt is feeling waaay tighter. guess my growing bench press is paying off.

prowrestler
05-22-08, 9:14 am
so, my stats as of may 22 2008

age=17
height=5 foot 7
weight=181lbs
body fat%=15%
background=spartan greek/french canadian

benchpress=265lbs
squat=370lbs
deadlift=415lbs
total=1040lbs

neck=16''
chest/lats=43''
arms=15.3''
forarms=12''
waist=32''
quads/hams=25''
calves=unfortunatley 14.5''

prowrestler
05-22-08, 10:45 pm
leg day was good.

i pulled a 420lbs deadlift. new high. did some heavy abs after. i wanna buy some animal T's.

red iconinc, shut the fuck up and train and the animal one.

prowrestler
05-23-08, 4:47 pm
arm day

wanna do some heavy barbell curls. like 3 rep sets.
spider curls, 8ish reps
hammer curls for some low reps too.

then triceps i do dips, close grip.
decline bench dumbell extensions
overhead dumbell this time extension
an extended drop set of pressdowns.

then for forarms i will do wrist curls supersetted with revearse curls
then revearse wrist curls, some ulnar and radial flexion exercises and then finish with grip work. ill post back and tell ya how the weights went down.

cookin my chicken and rice now and getting ready for battle. an assualt on my arms. 16 inches, here i come!

Vaze_06
05-23-08, 4:56 pm
spartan greek huh?!
thought i saw you in the movie 300 ;p

nice session bro

LiftBig315
05-23-08, 5:44 pm
so, im at 265, i need to reach 315. 315-265 leaves us with 50, WOW FUCK! what a great number, i jsu trealised how evenly that fits!!!!! sorry........

anyways, i normally increse my bench by 5 pounds every week, 50lbs divided by 5 lbs= 10 weeks.

so, i train chest tuesdays,only. so, by 70 days, i should be pressing that 3 plate press. abit over 2 months. by august that means.

Good luck man, it is crazy how you think the goal is so far off, then it creeps up on ya. There is no feeling better than hitting that goal. I remember the adrenaline rush I got when I pushed up 315 for the first time, that was also my goal. No feeling better in the wolrd IMO

prowrestler
05-25-08, 12:10 am
Good luck man, it is crazy how you think the goal is so far off, then it creeps up on ya. There is no feeling better than hitting that goal. I remember the adrenaline rush I got when I pushed up 315 for the first time, that was also my goal. No feeling better in the wolrd IMO

thanks for the post. any support is aprecciated. i went up by 15 pounds last week. imagine if i could link back to back workouts like that. i would be pressing 315 in no time!

prowrestler
05-25-08, 12:12 am
spartan greek huh?!
thought i saw you in the movie 300 ;p

nice session bro

you didnt see me cause i was to busy lifting and cooking. i told the film cast i didnt have enough time for a big film. they also cound not AFFORD ME!!!

and, i am waaaay to fat to be on a movie now! 17 percent bodyfat.meeeeehhhhhhhhhh???

Vaze_06
05-25-08, 7:12 pm
you didnt see me cause i was to busy lifting and cooking. i told the film cast i didnt have enough time for a big film. they also cound not AFFORD ME!!!

and, i am waaaay to fat to be on a movie now! 17 percent bodyfat.meeeeehhhhhhhhhh???

Lmao!!

bro be careful.... if your head gets to big... u wont able to get out of your room or get in the gym... your head is gonna get stuck ahahah

are you sure that the real history???!
i heard that the police had to come and pick u up cause u had threaten the director for not choose u for the movie... u were even ready to do it for free ....

but maybe i'm wrong! ;p

MetalAsh12
05-25-08, 7:14 pm
Ah man 315 will be no problem for you; you're already past the half mark anyway. Just increase by 5 lbs. every workout. Slow and steady

prowrestler
05-25-08, 8:37 pm

Lmao!!

bro be careful.... if your head gets to big... u wont able to get out of your room or get in the gym... your head is gonna get stuck ahahah

are you sure that the real history???!
i heard that the police had to come and pick u up cause u had threaten the director for not choose u for the movie... u were even ready to do it for free ....

but maybe i'm wrong! ;p

its ok, my heads small, teacher told me so! and the police lied.

prowrestler
05-25-08, 8:37 pm
Ah man 315 will be no problem for you; you're already past the half mark anyway. Just increase by 5 lbs. every workout. Slow and steady

ya, its no problem, cant wait for it though.

slow and steady? im more of a hard pace and ruthless agression kinda guy!

prowrestler
05-25-08, 8:45 pm
calve day

babrell calf raises 75 rep method
i used 3 plates for the 75 rep scheme. took me 5 shots to reach it but i did
then i used 3 plates and a 35 for the 30 rep scheme. took me 4 sets. nice pump

standing barbell calf raises in power rack
i used 135 and repped that shit out. high ass reps here with little rest. 3 sets.

single leg tibialis curl with weight plate
i used a 35 pound plate today vs a 25. i could manage 10 reps a side. 2 sets

single leg tibialis machine
i used 5 pounds a side. i did the 30 rep scheme. i could get 20 reps before hitting failure. 2 sets here

seated calf raises
i used 1 plate and again used the 75 rep scheme. i could manage to get about 20 reps, slow and controlled, before failure first hit. took me awhile but i got in all 75 reps.
this last one really busted my balls, i wanted to cry. what a pump. i could hardly walk. its a keeper.

prowrestler
05-26-08, 4:46 pm
back day tonight. yaaaa buuuuudddyy!!!! t-bars im feeling!

houseofpain
05-26-08, 4:48 pm
ya, its no problem, cant wait for it though.

slow and steady? im more of a hard pace and ruthless agression kinda guy!

that's all well and good, but that's how injuries happen. Be careful and persistent. Put in the hard work and the weight will come.

prowrestler
05-26-08, 4:57 pm
that's all well and good, but that's how injuries happen. Be careful and persistent. Put in the hard work and the weight will come.

haha, ya, injuries, had some minorws a bit back. but if the weight can go up, i let it go up. i train my ass off as much ass humanly possible. my weights will be goin up, waaaaaay past that fuckin 315 man, this is a log about more then 315, its about trackin my steps, seeing what works and what dont work.

i gotta a killer chest day lined up for tomorow. gonna post after i eat now. gotta down some chicken and rice....and pizza!!!

prowrestler
05-28-08, 4:16 pm
back day ened up good, did 4 sets of babell rows, i got 275 for 3 reps. 4 sets of wide grip pullups, got 10 reps on my first set. 4 sets of close grip pullups and 4 sets of t bAR ROWS

prowrestler
05-28-08, 4:23 pm
chest and delt day.

went down good.

i did 10 sets of bench press and 3 sets of incline dumbell press.

set 1 was 225x2 reps
set 2 was 270(new max)x1
sets 3-9 where 225x3 reps
set 10 was a dyamic set using 145 pounds,doing 30 reps as fast as possible.

incline db press.

set 1 was 80'sx8ish
set 2 was 85'sx4ish(felt lighter then i thought)
set 3 was 45's and did higher inclined flies then presses.

delts.

plate loaded press

set 1 was 2 plates for 15
set 2 was 3 plates for 12
set 3 was 4 plates for 8
set 4 was 4 plates for 8ish

side laterals

set 1 was 40 lbs x 8ish
set 2 was the same
set 3 was down the rack style from 40's all the way to 5lbs

spartan sheilds (my own amazing delt movment.)

1 set for like 30 seconds and the second set was the same. killler move!

MetalAsh12
05-28-08, 8:07 pm
How do you do the 'spartan shield' movement?

Vaze_06
05-28-08, 9:25 pm

X2

prowrestler
05-29-08, 5:50 pm

X2

look it up in my new thread in the training section called " side delt mass builder, amazing isolation and stress.

prowrestler
05-29-08, 5:50 pm
leg day today. to be honest, i say whopty fuckin do.

LiftBig315
05-29-08, 7:46 pm
u excited?

prowrestler
06-01-08, 7:53 pm
u excited?

no i was not, it was kinda boring. cycled off squats that week. needd to give it a rest for 1 week.

prowrestler
06-01-08, 7:57 pm
had an arm day last friday and today i did calves. they are quivering and pumped!

3 sets standing calve raises

1 set 75 reps 3 plates
2nd set 50 reps 3 plates plus 25
3rd set 12 reps4 plates

3 sets seated calf raises

1st set 55lbs for 75 reps
2nd set 50 reps 75lbs
3rd set 25 reps 95 lbs

3 sets of tibialis curls

1 set 20 reps 20 lbs
2nd set 15 reps 20lbs
3rd set 20 reps 10 lbs

thats ALLL.

Matt Dickerson
06-01-08, 8:45 pm
Can I ask you what your rational is for a calf only day and arm only day is? I'm not trying to sound like a jack here, but it's been a week here since the 23rd and I see one real training session logged on here and it just happened to be a chest day. Where is your compound barbell work? Deadlifts, Barbell and Db rows, Overhead BB presses, pullups, Close grip pressing, Squats, etc?

If you are going to go in and do 3 calf exercises for 9-12 sets, why not cut out two of them and put in stuff like deadlifts or stiff leg deads, heavy oblique and ab work, and extra lat work. At your stage in the game, what more are you going to get out of 9 sets of calves as opposed to 3 difficult sets. If you do extra deadlifts, squats, presses, and rowing work with barbells, you will get stronger quicker which will lead to getting bigger more quickly, which will mean your calves will naturally get a lot bigger from having to support the extra body weight. Also, Squatting 500 for a set of 10 does almost as much for your calves as doing 500 for a set of ten on calf raises. There are a lot of power lifters out there that are sporting 20 inch and plus calves and they never do any direct calf work.

prowrestler
06-04-08, 4:46 pm
Can I ask you what your rational is for a calf only day and arm only day is? I'm not trying to sound like a jack here, but it's been a week here since the 23rd and I see one real training session logged on here and it just happened to be a chest day. Where is your compound barbell work? Deadlifts, Barbell and Db rows, Overhead BB presses, pullups, Close grip pressing, Squats, etc?

If you are going to go in and do 3 calf exercises for 9-12 sets, why not cut out two of them and put in stuff like deadlifts or stiff leg deads, heavy oblique and ab work, and extra lat work. At your stage in the game, what more are you going to get out of 9 sets of calves as opposed to 3 difficult sets. If you do extra deadlifts, squats, presses, and rowing work with barbells, you will get stronger quicker which will lead to getting bigger more quickly, which will mean your calves will naturally get a lot bigger from having to support the extra body weight. Also, Squatting 500 for a set of 10 does almost as much for your calves as doing 500 for a set of ten on calf raises. There are a lot of power lifters out there that are sporting 20 inch and plus calves and they never do any direct calf work.

as you can tell, i dont post on this thing often. i dont always have time or acces to the computer.

why do i have a calve day? cause the suck and i gotta improve drastically. doing calves on their own day lets me dial in way better. i tried it after leg day and i cant stand the weight up to do the lifts.

arm day. because they are a muscle just like the chest or legs or back.i am a powerbuilder, not bodybuilder nor a powerlifter. my main goal is size. big arms are essential to a WWE phsyique.

why would i do back work on sunday which is the day before my back day? im not getting bigger doing the exercises, im getting bigger resting and eating. doing squats and deadlifts 5 times a week aint getting me bigger.

i gibve all myh muscles love and respect. when i train legs, i train legs, when i train biceps, thats what i train.

just cause i didnt post it does not mean i didnt do it. i squat and deadlift, i do them on thursday night leg day. why? for my fuckin legs.

i bench on chest day for my chest.

rows on back day.its pretty simple. 1 time a week, whatever muscle that big lift hits is the day i put it on. just cause its a great exercise does not mean it will help you with that muscle. for example, just cause pullups make you a strong and wide mofo does not mean i should do them on leg day.

dont worry man, 95 percent of all my lifts are heavy ass barbell and dumbell moves.

prowrestler
06-04-08, 4:53 pm
monday i did back, hurt my right lat abit. nothing seriouse. 130 pound db rows for 7 reps.

tuesday i had a chest day after my wrestling match, i got to the gym at 9 ocklock, i was up since 6 in the morning. i knew it would be a shit day if i tried to set a new pr on the bench, so i decided to cycle off that lift this week. i did 5 sets of pushups, pre fatigued with a set prior to starting where i did a total burnout set, going till i hit the floor ands i kept on pressing with my body collapsed on the ground.

only took 45 second rest breaks, i used an explosive fashion and lined my body up as i would for a bench press(power lifter style).

then i did 2 sets of incline flies. i used 50's for 8ish reps. second set i did it demonic style.
took the 50's,did flies to failure then did presses with them to failure, droped to 35's and did the same thing.

then i did delts.

overhead press, 4 plates a side for 5-7 reps. 3 sets last was a triple strip set.
then side laterals for 1 set. 40's for 10 reps.

i had only 40 minutes to work with.

i have my graduating convocation tonight.

prowrestler
06-05-08, 10:12 pm
leg day, awsome pulls!

5 sets of deads, new big pr! 445lbs!!!!

set 1 355x6(new record)
set 2 425x1
set 3 445x1
set 4 355x5
set 5 355x3

4 sets of horizontal leg press, knees to face.

set 1 5 platesx10
set 2 6 platesx4-6
set 3 6 plates plus 25'sx4
set 4 5 platesx14-16 (rest/pause)

3 sets of leg curls.

set 1 80x12
set 2 110x6
set 3 (triple drop set) 120x4,90x5,70x6 plus partials for a good 15 seconds.

thats it. im taking a break from squats to work on my deadlift. also, my knee was abit weird today, bruised and the inner tendon felt stiff at times.

started to do some quad kicks and speed shit before deads like i do for chest. seemed to have worked!!!!

prowrestler
06-05-08, 10:18 pm
so, my stats as of may 22 2008

age=17
height=5 foot 7
weight=181lbs
body fat%=15%

benchpress=265lbs
squat=370lbs
deadlift=415lbs
total=1040lbs

neck=16''
chest/lats=43''
arms=15.3''
forarms=12''
waist=32''
quads/hams=25''
calves=unfortunatley 14.5''

lets see now....
age=17
height=5 foot 7
weight=181lbs
body fat%=15%

benchpress=270lbs
squat=370lbs
deadlift=445lbs
total=1075lbs

neck=16''
chest/lats=43''
arms=15.5''
forarms=12''
waist=32''
quads/hams=25''
calves=unfortunatley 14.8'',have been 15 at times. thank god they grow now!

so i added 35 pounds to my total since last stat check. not bad considering its only from 2 out of 3 lifts. as you know, im resting the squat for a couple weeks. have not for nearly 1 year. about time. give the deads more attention along with some deep ass leg presses.

prowrestler
06-06-08, 11:37 pm
short arm day today.

biceps

barbell curl

set 1 85x10
set 2 105x 10
set 3 105x10
set 4 105x8

hammer curls

set 1 65x8ish
set 2 65x8ish

machine 1 arm curls

set 1 130x10
set2 stackx 10 forced rep style, failed at like 5 reps. litle help needed to keep the set going.

triceps

dips

set 1 12 reps
set 2 45x5
set 3 45x4 plus cheated reps
set 4 same as set 3
set 5 45x3 plus cheated reps

1 arm dumbell extensions

set 1 35x6 reps

tricep pushdowns

set 1 185x10 reps
set 2 185x10ish reps
set 3 185x10 ish reps did rest pause here like normal.

prowrestler
06-06-08, 11:37 pm
also my last day at lindsay place high school. sad day.

Vaze_06
06-06-08, 11:40 pm
also my last day at lindsay place high school. sad day.

aaah come on!
you'll survive!

what college are you going???
plz! tell me you didn't choose Vanier! aahaha

prowrestler
06-07-08, 12:12 am
aaah come on!
you'll survive!

what college are you going???
plz! tell me you didn't choose Vanier! aahaha

no, not vanier, im not going to college actually. im dumb!

no but i plan to go back next year, take a year to myself an then its all business. school, gym, meals and WWE.

mcbeast
06-07-08, 12:18 am
Progress pics?

prowrestler
06-07-08, 2:38 pm
Progress pics?

not much of a computer wiss. wouldnt really be able to get pictures.

prowrestler
06-07-08, 4:25 pm
of day today. gonna go buy some food tonight. thinking on what to get. sick of chicken and rice. i want red meat!!

steaks
burgers
sausages
ribs
tacos
anything fuck!!!

steaks seem like my main choice as of now. but i really wanna try to make myself some ribs once. im gonna look up some reciepes.

LiftBig315
06-07-08, 6:41 pm
of day today. gonna go buy some food tonight. thinking on what to get. sick of chicken and rice. i want red meat!!

steaks
burgers
sausages
ribs
tacos
anything fuck!!!

steaks seem like my main choice as of now. but i really wanna try to make myself some ribs once. im gonna look up some reciepes.

We've got a thing goin on here called rib-fest...I am debating on going since I am currently trying to lose weight....but a few ribs can't kill a guy right ;) (I heard it is very expensive though) So maybe I wouldn't eat much

prowrestler
06-07-08, 9:36 pm
We've got a thing goin on here called rib-fest...I am debating on going since I am currently trying to lose weight....but a few ribs can't kill a guy right ;) (I heard it is very expensive though) So maybe I wouldn't eat much

i love ribs!! baby back ribs from baton rouge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt buy any, to pricey right now. maybe after next paycheque!!!
hit up the rib-fest man, only happens so often. you'll regret it latter!!!!!!!!

prowrestler
06-07-08, 9:37 pm
ohhhhh, my ass you wont eat to much!!

Vaze_06
06-07-08, 10:06 pm
i love ribs!! baby back ribs from baton rouge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt buy any, to pricey right now. maybe after next paycheque!!!
hit up the rib-fest man, only happens so often. you'll regret it latter!!!!!!!!

Damn i love Baton Rouge... they make the best 14oz ribs.... but longtime i havent gone there ...
hmm should make it a cheat meal... someday... after summer...

prowrestler
06-07-08, 10:07 pm
Damn i love Baton Rouge... they make the best 14oz ribs.... but longtime i havent gone there ...
hmm should make it a cheat meal... someday... after summer...

for me its not even a cheat meal,fits my caloric needs!!! hell, its a LIGHT meal!!!

Vaze_06
06-07-08, 10:11 pm
not much of a computer wiss. wouldnt really be able to get pictures.

euhhh find a better excuse? lol

come on bro... if Matt was able to find a pic of u on myspace... that means that u have the knowledge on how to take picture, download it on your computer and put it in a myspace or whatever crap....

sooo dont worry! take as much time u need!... =)

can ask your daddy for help if u want.... at least i know mine can do it!
(and he doesnt know crap about computer!)

=) =) =) =)

Vaze_06
06-07-08, 10:14 pm
for me its not even a cheat meal,fits my caloric needs!!! hell, its a LIGHT meal!!!

but dont think it's good in your diet when you cutting ...
is it?

prowrestler
06-07-08, 10:26 pm
but dont think it's good in your diet when you cutting ...
is it?

am i cutting here!!!!

cant be sooo bad, depends but dont over do it. take the ribs but pick the salad over the potatoes.

prowrestler
06-08-08, 6:40 pm
euhhh find a better excuse? lol

come on bro... if Matt was able to find a pic of u on myspace... that means that u have the knowledge on how to take picture, download it on your computer and put it in a myspace or whatever crap....

sooo dont worry! take as much time u need!... =)

can ask your daddy for help if u want.... at least i know mine can do it!
(and he doesnt know crap about computer!)

=) =) =) =)

dont live with my dad, he would not know how. my sister took that pictutre for one of her friends to see me. she made my account. no one would take pics and i dont wanna post them anyways.

Vaze_06
06-08-08, 6:45 pm
dont live with my dad, he would not know how. my sister took that pictutre for one of her friends to see me. she made my account. no one would take pics and i dont wanna post them anyways.

as u wish bro

prowrestler
06-11-08, 12:05 pm
back day was good, great rowing. i rowed a 295. 275 for a double cluster. no pullups still. right lat a litte bit tight.

tuesday chest day. i hurt my pec on my first rep. it could have been a good day. i got 3 reps with 225 with a hurt right pec. those reps cam up quicker then normal. maybe the pushap day helped out?

so i did more delt work. small overhead pressing due to my right pec. mainly lateral raises. felt good. did rotator cuff work too.

prowrestler
06-11-08, 12:12 pm
i need more arms. i looked at my body and realised i left biceps and tricpes on the back burner. strang;ley, they grew. but my body needs more arm to balance off my new delts and old school back.

so, plan of attack. i need 1 inch to forarms and atleast .5 to upper arms.

method. heavy and powerful. the power game really does it for me. gonna do 6 sets of barbell curls.

rep scheme

set 1 8 reps
set 2 5 reps
set 3 2-3 reps
set 4 1 rep
set 5 1 rep
set 6 8 reps

then hammer curls on the preacher bench. 3 sets varied reps.

triceps. close grip dips for 6 sets. same rep scheme as on top fopr curls.
then i will do overhead extensions. 4 sets and have a varied rep scheme again.

forarms. i will bomb the living shit out of. gonna include the thors hammer exercises. revearse curls and all wrist curls/extensions plus grip work.

prowrestler
06-11-08, 8:25 pm
eating today went good so far. mmmm, ground beeeeeefffff!

prowrestler
06-12-08, 4:13 pm
leg day. feeling better. see what i can pull today. gonna eat steak 3 times today plus rice.

if i got meal space, ill eat that chciken breast too with some mayo and garlic powder! and my new hot sauce.

prowrestler
06-12-08, 11:28 pm
no deads or squats. fuckin forgot my knee wrap and straps at home. FUCK!

turned out good. new shit done.

started with ham glute raises. 4 sets, 3 sets with 30lbs added

then 4 sets leg press. 1 set 5 plates, 3 sets 6. 5 reps with 6 and i burried them all.

leg curl. 3 sets. 1 with 100 for 14 reps. 12o for 5-6 then last set was a triple drop set.

boxjump squats with 65 pound kettle bell. 2 sets working on explosivness.

standing ab/hipflexors crunch. 2 sets
leg raises 1 set to fauilure
ab seated machine, 2 sets.

then i did 1-2 MINUTE INCLINE SPRINT. 7 speed, 15 degree incline. felt it hard. using it to get more fast twitch dominent.

this was more of an imrovment of bases for my big lifts. workig on skills mainly and weak points. all in all good day. crazy pump with new NO3 product. still waiting on my fuckin animal pump to get in. ate 3 steaks today and final weigh in was 180 lbs. lets see it tomorow.

mcbeast
06-12-08, 11:45 pm
No squats and deadlifts cause you forgot your straps and wraps at home,did you forget your balls too?
Tho,i did like the kettleball work.

Matt Dickerson
06-13-08, 1:13 am
No squats and deadlifts cause you forgot your straps and wraps at home,did you forget your balls too?

Haha... my exact thoughts, I just didn't want to be the first to say it and seem like a dick, lol.

prowrestler
06-13-08, 5:00 pm

Haha... my exact thoughts, I just didn't want to be the first to say it and seem like a dick, lol.

i have a knee injury, i tried it but my knee did not allow for it. it killed with just 1 plate a side.

prowrestler
06-13-08, 5:07 pm
arm day. first day with that new idea of introduing power style to arms.

6 sets barbell curls. 2 are maxes.

preacher hammer curls. 3 sets.

close dips for 6 sets. if pec allows for it, if not, shoulder press, close grip.

then overhead extensions. 4 sets. see how my numbers go at 7 ocklock. looking forward to it. gonna have a nice old steak with...meh beside it for supper plus my animal pak plus my N03 before the gym with some dextrose during the gym time.

Maccabee
06-13-08, 5:17 pm
i have a knee injury, i tried it but my knee did not allow for it. it killed with just 1 plate a side.

My training partner has the same problem and now he cant squat anymore. I wouldnt squat if I was you until your fully healed up.

Trust me bro...my training partner was huge and blasting 6 plates a side with ease and now he cant do shit cause his knee is fucked up. He thought the knee wraps would help. Now he has to go through physical therapy. I hope you heal up soon.

Matt Dickerson
06-13-08, 6:08 pm

So you were still able to bury 600 pounds deep on the leg presses, glute ham raises, and do explosive, weighted box jumps without bugging your knee but you couldn't even do 135 pound free squats?

Sounds like a form/technique issue to me or a psychological issue. Leg presses and explosive, weighted jumps are way harder on the knees than a properly executed free squat and deadlift.

Not trying to rip on you too hard here man, lol.

prowrestler
06-14-08, 12:10 am
So you were still able to bury 600 pounds deep on the leg presses, glute ham raises, and do explosive, weighted box jumps without bugging your knee but you couldn't even do 135 pound free squats?

Sounds like a form/technique issue to me or a psychological issue. Leg presses and explosive, weighted jumps are way harder on the knees than a properly executed free squat and deadlift.

Not trying to rip on you too hard here man, lol.

i think it had to do with the fact thta with the leg presses, i was able to brace my knees with my hands. i held them in place. also, it didnt feel the same. i get a "tight" if you can call it that feeling in my knees tendons when its not wraped up on certain days. some days it happens , others it dont. i was all in for deads and squats, just when i realised my shit was in the wash still, i knew it was game over. i dont lift with my pride anymore. i would rather play it smart then have to go through what i did last year. who knows what id be pulling or squatting if i had not injuried myself like an assclown last year. gauranteed a 500 plus pound deadlift or maybe even 400 for a single squat. im at 370 now and 445 deadlift. hell, im even setting the bar low. fuck im dumb. i no longer will do dumb shit due to pride.

i think because box squats really make you squat with better form, it was easier on my knee and i was warmed up well. also it was less weight. less range. next week man.

quick one, red meat. i am doing over a pound of it a day now from varied sources. steaks and grounf beef mainly. is that ok for me? some guy told me its good for my muscles but bad for my circulatory system. i dont buy it.

prowrestler
06-14-08, 12:18 am
arm day went doqn sick. amazing pumps.

bicep curls.

85lbsx17
105lbsx10-12
125lbsx4
135x2
135x2(cluster)
105x10(rest/pause)

hammer spider curls

40lbsx8
40lbsx6
40lbsx10(forced reps with opposite hand)

machine 1 arm curl

stack plus extra weight for 7 reps each arm. nice little pump.

triceps

dips, close grip

12 reps plus forced
12 reps plus forced
8 reps plus forced (pec still tight, took it easier)

1 arm dumbell tricep overhead press.

45lbs x12ish
45lbsx10
45lbsx10

overhead barbell extension

70lbsx8
70lbsx8
70lbsx8
70lbsx8(did 25 pound dumbell extensions then drop setted it again)

NEW FAVORITE!

body extensions with strap grip.

10 ish reps
10ish
20 reps breathing style. soooo sick this one! loved it. awsome pumps from it and my triceps where destroyed to the last fiber.

prowrestler
06-14-08, 10:07 am
my arms hurt, triceps hurt without even moving them. great succes! gonna start steaks today, inround whatever. the lean one thats circular. need more sweet potatoes.
lets start a grocery list.

-ground beef, alot for cheap!
-sweet potatoes,5 big ones
-cheap steaks,not over 10 buck here
-brocoli, not paying for hopefully!
-more burrito mix
-gatorade mix
-maybe chicken breast??? if cheap today
maybe chicken srip thingies??? if cheap today

and im good on rice and oats. the 2 cheapest things lol! carbs are soo cheap,why cant protien be the same!

40-45 bucks i think. mehh, THERES NO PRICE FOR A GREAT BODY!!! haha, matt marshal

Vaze_06
06-14-08, 12:04 pm
Nice arm wo

prowrestler
06-14-08, 10:39 pm
thanks, it was a good one.they grow yet i think they are a weak point. now they are over 15.5 inches. they use to be 15'' like 2 months ago. if this keeps up, ill be the guy with "small'' 22 inch arms lol! for real, i think they are small yet its the first thing people notcie on me. why? no clue. maybe cause i have small elbows so my arms appear smaller to me from the bottom.

but after i put on another 3 inches to them, ill be happy im sure. i will finally admit to knowing i am bigger then most. my goal is by 2009, i wanna have 16.5 inch arms. its possible. 1 more inch in 5 months. im getting bigger.

Matt Dickerson
06-14-08, 11:18 pm
thanks, it was a good one.they grow yet i think they are a weak point. now they are over 15.5 inches. they use to be 15'' like 2 months ago. if this keeps up, ill be the guy with "small'' 22 inch arms lol! for real, i think they are small yet its the first thing people notcie on me. why? no clue. maybe cause i have small elbows so my arms appear smaller to me from the bottom.

but after i put on another 3 inches to them, ill be happy im sure. i will finally admit to knowing i am bigger then most. my goal is by 2009, i wanna have 16.5 inch arms. its possible. 1 more inch in 5 months. im getting bigger.

I read in some article that a person needs to gain about 10 pounds to see an inch of growth on their arms. 3 more inches might take 30 solid pounds. A little "food" for thought, heh.

Synthol doesn't count.

prowrestler
06-16-08, 10:41 pm
I read in some article that a person needs to gain about 10 pounds to see an inch of growth on their arms. 3 more inches might take 30 solid pounds. A little "food" for thought, heh.

Synthol doesn't count.

yes i read that, mine grow at a faster rate. i tracked it and i get mine to grow 1.5 inches per 10 lbs. lucky me!

ive even heard 15 pounds per inch. depends.

so im gonna weigh 210 with 18 inch arms pretty much and at my rate, it would be more like 20! nice! but i wanna be more then 210.

250-210 is 40 pounds. 40-10=4 4x1.5=6 6 + 20=26 inches at my goal weight. wow, not lickely happening haha!!!

prowrestler
06-16-08, 10:47 pm
back day

went down sick, nice pump a flowin.

bb row

225x7 plus 3
275x3 cluster set
295x2 cluster set
225x8plus alot!

db row

105x15
130x5
130x9 somehow

cable overhead rows ( like a row but the location is set over your head so you pull downwards to your chest)

stack plus 5'sx 15ish
''
''plus forced reps
''plus forced reps

rear delt, straight arm row

30lbsx15
55's x 8 drop set, 30lbsx8-12
55's x7 drop set, 30 lbs x 8-12, 15x 12,10x alot fuck!

good day, nice and tight. right lat is healing good. next week im going for a 300 pound row.

prowrestler
06-16-08, 10:55 pm
i wrote it in bordom at superfit.

warm up fuck cant stress this enough!!!!!

bench press

225x3
275xattempt
225x???
225x???
155x alot (dynamic)

floor press

???x12 reps
???x4-8
???x under 4

dynamic pushups

as many in 45 seconds
as many in 90 seconds with 45 plate on back

close grip bench

???x 6-10
???x3-6

deltoids

shoulder press

3 platesx 15-20
4 platesx 7-10
4 plates plus 25x ???

side raise

35's x 10-12
40x8-10
45 x 6ish, then down the rack

internal rotation rotator cuff

30 x high
45x ??
50x??

external db rotation

15x12ish
25x??
30x??

thats ALL FOLKS!!!

prowrestler
06-16-08, 11:24 pm
need to go shoping for food!!! badly!!!

prowrestler
06-17-08, 11:45 pm
as i forsaw, i hurt my chest benching today. different though. it was an achy pain all over my right and left pec this time. fuck. my new plan now if i ever wanna go anywhere from this point is to take 13 days off from all chest work.

all. on the next chest day, i will do light high rep exercises that stretch my chest and take care while doing. lots of flies. then maybe the next week ill get back on track.

my shoulders killed it today though. i got 5 plates for a single on the shoulder press. i did 3 reps with it from georges help. then triple strip set. sick.

side laterals went good and did some rotator work internal and external. i can get 7 reps with 50 pounds for internal rotation and i used the 25 pound bells for external rotation. 7 reps.

need to gain more weight. lets keep it together. back on squats this week.

prowrestler
06-17-08, 11:46 pm
by the way, i felt sore right in that spot of the middle back ive been aiming for. the overhead rows did it i bet.

Pizzalamp
06-17-08, 11:57 pm
tis a good jounrey

Vaze_06
06-18-08, 8:29 am
nice work out bro

prowrestler
06-18-08, 1:39 pm
nice work out bro

yaaa, minus the pectoral injury!!!

prowrestler
06-18-08, 1:40 pm
tis a good jounrey

so far soo good. gotta get my chest at 100%. then im all out destroying that so called bench press.

Vaze_06
06-18-08, 1:40 pm
yaaa, minus the pectoral injury!!!

yep
but if u are careful and dont over push it...
gonna be just fine!

prowrestler
06-18-08, 1:42 pm
working full time almost now for the next couple of weeks. saturday ast the rink and the other days at superfit. i get 9 bucks cash under the table at superfit now. 35 hours a week at superfit plus 6-8 at the rink. i got the cash now!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

used on the same shit though, food, supps, gym and.....food????

prowrestler
06-19-08, 12:41 pm
yep
but if u are careful and dont over push it...
gonna be just fine!

im taking 2 weks off from chest. then i do 1 week of flies only to stretch it and allow blood to fill it. then im back to benching.

prowrestler
06-19-08, 12:45 pm
leg day. deadlift back on, squat back on.

gonna cook my steak now and 2 sweet potatoes. animal pak and then i head out.

no clue what ittl look like today. staples but then what??

deadlift, 4 sets

squats,4-5 sets

???
???
???
???
???

ill be bakc to fill it in latter.

Matt Dickerson
06-19-08, 1:53 pm
leg day. deadlift back on, squat back on.

gonna cook my steak now and 2 sweet potatoes. animal pak and then i head out.

no clue what ittl look like today. staples but then what??

deadlift, 4 sets

squats,4-5 sets

???
???
???
???
???

ill be bakc to fill it in latter.

Don't forget your straps and wraps, and your balls... lol.

Coach Fowler
06-19-08, 2:03 pm
Loved the read, man. Keep up the good work! You will destroy the weights

prowrestler
06-20-08, 1:13 am
Don't forget your straps and wraps, and your balls... lol.

hahaha, i didnt, made DAMN SURE TOO!!!!!!!!

nice fuckin day. dammit george cant deadlift for shit!. so bad form.

so it went like this.

deadlift

warmup with 265

355lbsx7 (new record by 1 rep) 7th rep was fuckin hard, paused at middle, i grinded through
445x1 got it up faster then before, felt easier. goin for 465 next week.
265x alot,like 12 then 4 rest/pause
265x12

squat

warm up with 405

585x20 reps
675x12 reps

took it easy after deads...........(note. weights to be used much later in this journey!)

horizontal REAL FUCKIN LEG PRESSES
all done in 6 minutes

6 platesx4
5platesx12
5platesx12 strip setted, 4 platesx6 strip atted, 3 platesx12 plus forced reps

this killed me so bad. i was in a whole new world of pain. worse then squats, i leg press knees to throat man. i wanted to just pass out. i was collapsing all over the gym floor. i wanted to just lie in the boxing room on a matt but i worked in 3 minutes. never felt anything like this and ive done drop set squats.

all in all SICK!!!

bought that old supplement today. gonna start tomorow before arms. weighed in at 181-182lbs.

prowrestler
06-20-08, 1:13 am
Loved the read, man. Keep up the good work! You will destroy the weights

thanks man. ill keep pushing.

Matt Dickerson
06-20-08, 1:33 am
hahaha, i didnt, made DAMN SURE TOO!!!!!!!!

squat

warm up with 405

585x20 reps
675x12 reps

took it easy after deads...........(note. weights to be used much later in this journey!)

Yeh right... typo I imagine. Lol

prowrestler
06-20-08, 1:46 am
Yeh right... typo I imagine. Lol

this is actually going to be posted up here from one of my leg days. just not anythime soon!

one day matt. one day! imagine that, 675 for 12 reps, deep!

Matt Dickerson
06-20-08, 2:13 am
this is actually going to be posted up here from one of my leg days. just not anythime soon!

one day matt. one day! imagine that, 675 for 12 reps, deep!

Yeh. That means you would be squatting 1100 raw or so. There is a video of Ed Coan, the worlds greatest powerlifter pound for pound doing 685x5 somewhere.

prowrestler
06-20-08, 2:17 am
Yeh. That means you would be squatting 1100 raw or so. There is a video of Ed Coan, the worlds greatest powerlifter pound for pound doing 685x5 somewhere.

looks like i got competition then eh?!!!?

or means my goakls is not possible! i would settle for 405x20 though! cant wait to be able to bench press again.

prowrestler
06-20-08, 12:55 pm
so, my lower back is sore along wth hammies but my quads are just feeling weak. nice!

arm day. i can pretty much tell what its going down like. really excited to see what my training feels like today, animal pak, NO3 and my first day of the androgenic stack for a 2 week cycle. all pre workout. 45 minutes before i will do a carb attack drink with the animal pak and my androgenic pill. then 30 minutes before lift off, i do the NO3.

after warming up with a light bar and some other shit to get loose.

barbell curl 6 sets

85x??? high reps
105x??? 10ish
135x???2-4
140x??? 1 rep max i assume, if light to me, ill do 1 rep max next set.
105x???10ish plus the res/pause technique
105x??? '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''''''''''''''''''''''' then strip set.

preacher revearse curls with a 3020 tempo (3 seconds down and 2 up.)

???x higher reps but not over 15
???x heay, 4-6 reps
???x 8 reps to 10.

triceps baby!!! only way to bump my bench now.

(if chest allows)
close grip dips

4 sets all body weight x failure plus forced reps

heavy overhead extensions
70x???
80x???
70x???

body extensions on a low smith machine.

bodyweightx10
add 25 pounds x???
add 45 if 25 allows more then 6
repeat proccess, add if i can

skull crushers

3 sets still not sure on weights. heavy is all i know

prowrestler
06-20-08, 11:55 pm
it was really crazy today.

barbell curls

85lbsx24
105x12
125x4
135x2
105x10 using rest pause
105x9 using rest pause

reverse grip preacher curls

lightx alot
10 pounds more to whatever i was doing, close to 50ishx 10 reps
same, i used george to get some spotted reps in. this was done slowly to better enphasise the brachilis.

close grip dips

4 setsx12 plus cheated reps

i supersetted this with machine 1 arm curls, stack plus 5pounds for 7 reps

overhead barbell extensions

70 x15ish
80x10ish
80x10ish then drop setted to 50x alot then i did 20 pound dumbell extensions till failure.

body extensions

bodyweightx 15ish
plus 25 x 8ish
plus45x6ish then strip set to failure again
same as on top

downed my post workout drink, finished the gatorade powder and worked till 10.

prowrestler
06-23-08, 1:01 pm
back day. no pullups still, right lat.
thickness days. its what i need

barbell rows 4 sets

db rows 3 sets

overhead rows 4 sets

shrugs db 3 sets

rear delt straight arm rows 4 sets

18 sets for total upper back development. notice how i did not say "total" back because i did not include the lower back. thats on leg day.

mcbeast
06-24-08, 7:40 pm
Think you still forgot your balls,if you want to be the next Ed Coan,go for it.But post your real numbers,and try to keep your shit organized.I think Tom Platz did 405x20,im guessing your just not as strong or big as him,considering you havent even posted progress pics.

Maharg
06-24-08, 7:56 pm
Think you still forgot your balls,if you want to be the next Ed Coan,go for it.But post your real numbers,and try to keep your shit organized.I think Tom Platz did 405x20,im guessing your just not as strong or big as him,considering you havent even posted progress pics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjtVvYk1HWw

500x23

mcbeast
06-24-08, 7:57 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjtVvYk1HWw

500x23

You know what i meant

prowrestler
06-28-08, 12:20 am

k, calm down man, it was an obviose joke. i have never met someone capable of that. mentally i can remember what i did last week, i dont need it posted up here to remember.

and im obviously not as strong or as big as tom fuckin platz. helloooooo,im 17!!!!

i dont do pics, not my thing. i dont know how people can take pictures of themselves flexing properly. nor can i put them on my computer. im dumb! i dont need progress pics, i own a mirror and a tape measurment.

prowrestler
06-28-08, 12:21 am
My Computer Crashed So I Wont Be On Often. Just A Warning!!!

prowrestler
06-28-08, 12:23 am

think i forgot my balls if you want. i dont give a fuck to be honest. come back from tearing your vastes medialis tendon on the knee 4 times in 6 months, rehab on your own and tell me you can squat with no wrap after it was hurting that day from a hard fall from a wrestling match.

dont train with your ego, youll get hurt. train hard,train smart.

prowrestler
06-28-08, 12:25 am
good week over all

big notice was i did 5 plates for shoulder press for 3 working sets of 10 and one of 11!

also did tonight some body extensions with 3 25's.

Vaze_06
06-30-08, 11:31 pm
good to see things are well for ya...

but bro... if u dare say ''I'm dumb'' again... i'm gonna kick your ass and i always keep my promises
to make things even worst... u live in montreal so you're fucked! =p

damn it! u arent dumb about computer! just dont wanna waste time learning how to use it
if u were dumb u wouldnt be here posting or have a knowledge about bodybuilding and how to train and understand your body...
in my world u need a brain and some common sense to be able to do that

so stop using that damn excuse! just say u dont wanna take any fucking pictures (which u have done) and we'll be good to go!

u probably being sarcastic when sayin it... and i'm maybe making shit about nothing!
just saw those words a lil to often and it was pissing me off!!

at least say something like... ''im intellectually inferior to the average person''
ahahah just kidding
peace

mcbeast
06-30-08, 11:35 pm
good week over all

big notice was i did 5 plates for shoulder press for 3 working sets of 10 and one of 11!

also did tonight some body extensions with 3 25's.

Why do you not detail your workouts? 5 plates on shoulder press? I highly doubt its a barbell you are using.

prowrestler
07-08-08, 12:35 am
Why do you not detail your workouts? 5 plates on shoulder press? I highly doubt its a barbell you are using.

god no, its plate loaded press, i like it better for now, less upper pec needed. when your hurt, you gotta do what ya gotta do. also, i like this exercise alot. i feel it waay harder in my front delt. it blew it up nicely after 4 weeks.

i detail them when i got time. i am pressed for time.

prowrestler
07-08-08, 12:36 am
gained 3 solid pounds, now 185lbs. finally doing chest again tomorow. after 3 wekks i think shes good ta go!

prowrestler
07-08-08, 12:37 am
good to see things are well for ya...

but bro... if u dare say ''I'm dumb'' again... i'm gonna kick your ass and i always keep my promises
to make things even worst... u live in montreal so you're fucked! =p

damn it! u arent dumb about computer! just dont wanna waste time learning how to use it
if u were dumb u wouldnt be here posting or have a knowledge about bodybuilding and how to train and understand your body...
in my world u need a brain and some common sense to be able to do that

so stop using that damn excuse! just say u dont wanna take any fucking pictures (which u have done) and we'll be good to go!

u probably being sarcastic when sayin it... and i'm maybe making shit about nothing!
just saw those words a lil to often and it was pissing me off!!

at least say something like... ''im intellectually inferior to the average person''
ahahah just kidding
peace

im dumb
im dumb
im dumb!!!

lol! I THINK I CAN GET SOME PICS ! my sister might take some for me when i see her. she can do this shit on computers.

prowrestler
07-11-08, 11:35 pm
one more week to go.

my training has been ok. nothing special. gonna barbell squat again starting next thursday. i did it lighter yesterday and man my legs kill!

prowrestler
07-12-08, 3:03 am
my calves are responding to this higher frequnecy training. YAAAAAAAAAA BUDDDYYY

mcbeast
07-12-08, 7:20 am
my calves are responding to this higher frequnecy training. YAAAAAAAAAA BUDDDYYY

Prove it.

Vaze_06
07-12-08, 5:00 pm
im dumb
im dumb
im dumb!!!

lol! I THINK I CAN GET SOME PICS ! my sister might take some for me when i see her. she can do this shit on computers.

then the sooner the better!! add also some calves pics!
DONT forget to post those shit here!!! ok??!

prowrestler
07-13-08, 10:25 pm
im back ho's!!!!

got my computer and im finally back home. now i can post here again.

prowrestler
07-13-08, 10:27 pm
Prove it.

ok, whats your fucking problem??? are you trying to tease me like a 6 year old or something? its really pissing me off. i never said anything to insult you so shut the fuck up.

prowrestler
07-13-08, 10:31 pm
then the sooner the better!! add also some calves pics!
DONT forget to post those shit here!!! ok??!

yes, i think im gonna see her soon. i want a new pic cause the only one i have was from back in the day. over 2 years old. back in the 155lbs days. now at 185lbs, i look waaay better seeing how i magorly improved on my weak points. well.... almost. my calves still suck!

and my calves, i aint posting yet cause im to ashamed of them still. maybe after my next ON cycle which starts in 6 days and ends 14 days later. MAYBE!!!

but ill do my famous most muscular classic style, my new version which makes me look leaner for some reason???, a back shot or 2 and ill try to convince her to take pics of me in my boxers to show my quads and hammies.

Maharg
07-13-08, 11:19 pm
On cycle? You aint talking about doing the dirty supps are you?

prowrestler
07-13-08, 11:27 pm
On cycle? You aint talking about doing the dirty supps are you?

inderectly to respect forvm rules. i dont wanna disrespect the forvm rules so i dont wanna say i do........ well, you know.

Maharg
07-13-08, 11:28 pm
inderectly to respect forvm rules. i dont wanna disrespect the forvm rules so i dont wanna say i do........ well, you know.

And how old are you?

prowrestler
07-13-08, 11:33 pm
And how old are you?

17, 18 in november. i know the answeres im gonna get but i just started 3 weeks ago. no side affects, not even acne! training 4 years, going on 5 soon.

Maharg
07-13-08, 11:35 pm
17, 18 in november. i know the answeres im gonna get but i just started 3 weeks ago. no side affects, not even acne! training 4 years, going on 5 soon.

I aint gonna be your mother, but Pm me what you are doing. Lets make sure that you aren't overloading your system on shit you shouldnt be doing. Even though you are already doing shit you shouldn't even need at our age.

mcbeast
07-13-08, 11:39 pm

Well,im out.Im not trying to be a dick,its just for some reason i have a hard time believing most of what you say.& hearing of this performance enhancement places you in a different league so to speak.im dissapointed,but whatever,you do you.best of luck in your training,and life

prowrestler
07-13-08, 11:40 pm
I aint gonna be your mother, but Pm me what you are doing. Lets make sure that you aren't overloading your system on shit you shouldnt be doing. Even though you are already doing shit you shouldn't even need at our age.

k, pming away!

prowrestler
07-13-08, 11:41 pm
Well,im out.Im not trying to be a dick,its just for some reason i have a hard time believing most of what you say.& hearing of this performance enhancement places you

well, from what i get, all you are trying to be is a dick to me. how am i placed???

mcbeast
07-13-08, 11:46 pm
well, from what i get, all you are trying to be is a dick to me. how am i placed???

Placed amongst those that are natural.Ive done my share of trying,it lasted 1 week before i changed my mind.No affects whatso ever.And unless im near 30 and do a bodybuilding show i wont touch it,and even then.Ill make sure i know what im doing,and protect myself.

Imo,your too young.You havent even built a base yet.Just done be a cocky teen

prowrestler
07-13-08, 11:53 pm
Placed amongst those that are natural.Ive done my share of trying,it lasted 1 week before i changed my mind.No affects whatso ever.And unless im near 30 and do a bodybuilding show i wont touch it,and even then.Ill make sure i know what im doing,and protect myself.

Imo,your too young.You havent even built a base yet.Just done be a cocky teen

aint a cocky teen, im confident but i am not cocky, trust me. ive been training for 4 years, i got a base. i only started it 3 weeks ago as i said before. ya im young, but it still does work on my body. 5 pounds in 3 weeks, solid 5 too. its good shit. i even look leaner.

look, im not a cocky teen. im an angry one for sure but i do not fit in with my peers. i never have drank, smoked or done drugs in my life, ever. since i was 13 i got into the iron game. i never got a chance to expeirince the normal teenage life. i dont regret it. i think 99 percent of them are loosers. they couldnt hack one day of my life. actually, since starting and especially resently now that im outta school,i never talk or see my friends anymore. fuck, i cut ties in my family for this.

i pay the cost to be better then before, to be better then the guy standing beside me. i gotta do what i gotta do to reach WWE and if it means living the life of a hermit crab and using performance enhancements, so be it. if i will pay for it later in life, so be it.

mcbeast
07-13-08, 11:59 pm
Cut ties in your family? Not the smartest choice in the world,but again you make your own choices.Ill be lingering around here.Posting if i feel it a necessity,other then that.Good day to you.

prowrestler
07-14-08, 2:04 am
Cut ties in your family? Not the smartest choice in the world,but again you make your own choices.Ill be lingering around here.Posting if i feel it a necessity,other then that.Good day to you.

i was never close to them and now even further but who really cares? not relevant here on a bodybuilding forum.

prowrestler
07-14-08, 2:15 am
im gonna use the normal pies now. 4 plates to equal 405lbs. ahhh, remember the days that was a 1 rep max.... well it was like 2 months or more ago.

now, thanks to jeff doing 12 reps with 405, i will attempt this feat of strength. i will see how many total sets it takes me to complete 12 reps with 405. each week, i will try to complete it in a shorter amount of sets untill i can do it in 3 sets. then i will try my 1 rep max out. should see my hammies respond well to this "higher" volume lol!!! fuck, probably enlarge my masculine ass too!

i am finally back to barbell squats after over a year and a half. IT SUCKS!!!! oh well, gotta push it. i assume my rebound gains will come back to me fast. i pushed it in the smith machine hard and now i decided my knee can handle the bearing barbell. 185lbs hurt to do for higher reps on mu un injuried knee but thats due to wrestling. it feels better now and it felt fine under 135 for like 50 reps straight.

ill start with...fuck. i dont know.

squats, i need to push these now, im a deadlifter at heart and through out the body. i am built for it. it is MY lift. i can bump it with no effort it would seem sometimes.
my squat has been frozen for over 1 year and i now can finally relese its muscle growing power onto my body. that 200 pound goal will be coming along fast, i guarantee it.

prowrestler
07-14-08, 2:18 am
not gonna be specific here cause it was one a those in the zone crazy days.

8 sets about on the standing calves, 4 heav and 4 lighter and i did drop sets and burnouts

4 sets pyramiding up seated calf press then i did lighter seated calves for like 10 minutes straight taking 10 second breaks after failure. sick!

face first wall holds 2 sets

reverse wall head holds 2 sets

rear neck curls, alot of sets, ended up doing 2 plates and a 35 for a few reps.

then i did a bunch of fuckin sets plus strip sets, my neck will be dead tomorow.

prowrestler
07-14-08, 2:25 am
lets see now....
age=17
height=5 foot 7
weight=181lbs
body fat%=15%

benchpress=270lbs
squat=370lbs
deadlift=445lbs
total=1075lbs

neck=16''
chest/lats=43''
arms=15.5''
forarms=12''
waist=32''
quads/hams=25''
calves=unfortunatley 14.8'',have been 15 at times. thank god they grow now!

so i added 35 pounds to my total since last stat check. not bad considering its only from 2 out of 3 lifts. as you know, im resting the squat for a couple weeks. have not for nearly 1 year. about time. give the deads more attention along with some deep ass leg presses.

age=17
height=5 foot 7
weight=185lbs
body fat%=15%

benchpress=270lbs HURT
squat=370lbs
deadlift=455lbs
total=1085lbs

neck=16''
chest/lats=43.2''
arms=15.8''
forarms=12.1''
waist=32''
quads/hams=25.2''
calves=unfortunatle=15"

not bad, went up by 4 pounds and gained noticable size on my arms. calves too. total increased by ten due to my deadlift jumping from 445 to 455lbs. have yet to been able to bench progressivley. this journey sucks.

prowrestler
07-14-08, 2:36 pm
its gonna be a long way back to the squating pr's of before. im going for 275 on thursday. if i get it, ill go at 285. unless 275 is waay easy, i wont do another 1 rep max set. ill work at the 2 pies for how ever many reps i can pull outta my ass.

i feel like writing a leg day plan.

deadlifts

set 1 225x12 (warm up)
set 2 315x10 (warm up)
set 3 405x12 ( i will take as many sets as needed to perform these 12 reps.)

squats

set 1 135x15 (warm up)
set 2 225x??
set 3 275x1-2 """Really need to work on the squat now so doing alot of work""""
set 4 285 or 275x1-2
set 5 225x??
set 6 225x??

anderson squat

set 1 as i feel x 6 reps
set 2 heavier for 3 reps

glute ham raise

3 sets

leg curls

set 1 100x1oish
set 2 110x6ish
set 3 100x10ish

abs

3 sets heavy. one of 15 reps, one of 8 and one of 4.

prowrestler
07-14-08, 2:44 pm
my lat feel good buti m sticking to rows only still.

barbell row

set 1 225x???
set 2 275x???
set 3 305x1
set 4 225x???
set 5 225x???

dumbell row

set 1 125x???
set 2 130x???
set 3 140 attempt

face pulls

set 1 15 reps
set 2 8 reps
set 3 4 reps
set 4 10 reps

shrugs

set 1 130 x 12
set 2 130 x 12

rear delt rows

set 1 30'sx alot
set 2 55x ??
set 3 75x ??
set 4 down the rack starting at 75's

prowrestler
07-15-08, 1:01 pm
im trying o find out how to put them here but i got some new pics yesterday. i pu them on facebook with great difficulty.

prowrestler
07-15-08, 1:03 pm
delts heavy triceps in 2.5 hours.

over head pressing both barbell and plate loaded.

side laterals

dumbell swings

dips

heavy overhead extensions

Vaze_06
07-15-08, 1:20 pm
ahah Finally got those pics up!!

saw the pics... looking good....
but u better off putting those shit in myspace, or photobucket! i know that some guys in here dont really like Facebook ahahaha

prowrestler
07-15-08, 7:17 pm
http://s333.photobucket.com/albums/m368/ProWrestlerr/

there it is finally, i got pics up!!!

cant beleive i did it on my own too! sorta!!

prowrestler
07-15-08, 7:18 pm
ahah Finally got those pics up!!

saw the pics... looking good....
but u better off putting those shit in myspace, or photobucket! i know that some guys in here dont really like Facebook ahahaha

yaa, i put them on facebook for me and i put them in photobucket for here.

mcbeast
07-15-08, 7:20 pm
Okay,not starting shit.Just curious,im 5ft 6ish.

i weigh 200 even.Im assuming 14% Bf.

I suppose i just cant see how your 185 and a bit taller then me

prowrestler
07-15-08, 7:26 pm
i trained some chest today actually! yess!

shoulder press

3 piesx20 (warmup)
4 piesx20 (warmup)
5 piesx10
5 piesx11
5 piesx12
5 piesx10

side lat raise

35'sx12
40'sx10
45'sx6
45'sx6 drop set to 30'sx10 to 25'sx6

closegrip dips

10 reps
8 reps
8reps

wide grip dips

8 reps
8 reps

flat flies with benchpress grip (palms to mirror)

25's x alot plus 30 second stretch afterwords
same as on top
same as on top

so i am back on being able to do chest. ya, its light weight but it did not snap on me. i will take it sloooow now. i will do the exercises that do not hurt my chest like ips and flies for the next month. start to do some light close grip bench presses when i feel ready and then when i am cleared by derrick ( power coach/physio) i will bench again!

progress baby!

prowrestler
07-15-08, 7:30 pm
Okay,not starting shit.Just curious,im 5ft 6ish.

i weigh 200 even.Im assuming 14% Bf.

I suppose i just cant see how your 185 and a bit taller then me

why, do i look alot less then 185? i was probably more closer to 180ish there. it was after i trained and walked home and i loose alot of weight due to water loss. like i said, the pictures dont look as good as i thought they would. i could have done a better job. i gotta practise more on posing technique.

mcbeast
07-15-08, 7:36 pm
why, do i look alot less then 185? i was probably more closer to 180ish there. it was after i trained and walked home and i loose alot of weight due to water loss. like i said, the pictures dont look as good as i thought they would. i could have done a better job. i gotta practise more on posing technique.

No.you look over 200

Maharg
07-15-08, 7:40 pm
This is gonna shock you BUT, endorphins paid you a compliment when he saw your pics while we were talking on AIM. He thought you had some big quads.

prowrestler
07-15-08, 7:43 pm
No.you look over 200

i will take that as a compliment. thanks!

i dont know, i am 185ish, no way am i 200. thats my goal by mid september.

maybe cause im like 18% bodyfat about. who knows. i think i may know why actually!!!

see, my bone structure is hardly there. it is actually behind schedule. doctors say whatever age i am, by bones are 3 years behind. so i have the bones of a 14 year old. and im naturally an ecto-meso so my bone structure is small to begin with.

bone is very heavy. it is denser then muscle. i did very well in grade 9 biology class!!!

by the way, what do you think of the pictures. are they ok???

prowrestler
07-15-08, 7:45 pm
This is gonna shock you BUT, endorphins paid you a compliment when he saw your pics while we were talking on AIM. He thought you had some big quads.

YESSSSSSS!!!!!! that pleases me! BUT, my quads if you look close aint so proportionate, my right is .8 inches larger. it shows to me atleast. see, i had hurt my left quad at the knee last january. i couldnt train wheels till september progressivly. my left leg atrophied a little while the other hypertrophied a small amount. its getting closer.

mcbeast
07-15-08, 7:50 pm
Yeah,well go find out your bf dude.And yes,you got big quads either way.

prowrestler
07-15-08, 7:57 pm

i did but it was 3 weeks ago. i do look a LITTLE leaner but im sticking with 18%. maybe it is 16% but for sure not lower. FOR SURE!!!

prowrestler
07-15-08, 8:01 pm

believe it or not, i thank the smith for it. when i was rehabing, i could only smith squat or else my knee would kill. the smith allows me to place my feet abit infront of me and eases the strain on the knee.

i have made sure not to become a cock body.... aka the male chicken, not the male sexual organ. i realsised that sounded funny after reading it!

maybe its genetics cause so does my dad, but he played sports all his life and did train for a few years. leg presser he was! but, he is also endomorphic.

wanna see some before training pics of me? ill take some pictures of old pictures of myself.

prowrestler
07-15-08, 8:58 pm
day off tomorow. i think i better do some groceries. running low. only got eggs to really work with and some cottage cheese!!!

prowrestler
07-16-08, 2:54 pm
off to maxi

protien only today. pick up carbs tomorow.

Matt Dickerson
07-16-08, 4:53 pm
You are making good progress son. You look a lot different and have came a long ways from your myspace pics. I was actually surprised because I was expecting to see something closer to your old pics. From looking at your physique, it seems you have good shoulders, back, and legs but you are right about your chest. I think if you got away from the barbell pressing and focused more on fly movements and incline dumbell presses you would probably get the results you are looking for your chest development. It seems like your front delts are taking most of the work when you press since they look well developed. So... forget about how much you can bench for awhile.

Again, Good job dude because you are actually one of the few on this site that actually looks like they lift weights. Don't worry too much about body fat right now because you are making good gains and the fat comes off much easier than the muscle is put on. Most guys are so afraid of gaining a little fat that they restrict their diets and never gain that much muscle.

prowrestler
07-16-08, 7:26 pm
You are making good progress son. You look a lot different and have came a long ways from your myspace pics. I was actually surprised because I was expecting to see something closer to your old pics. From looking at your physique, it seems you have good shoulders, back, and legs but you are right about your chest. I think if you got away from the barbell pressing and focused more on fly movements and incline dumbell presses you would probably get the results you are looking for your chest development. It seems like your front delts are taking most of the work when you press since they look well developed. So... forget about how much you can bench for awhile.

Again, Good job dude because you are actually one of the few on this site that actually looks like they lift weights. Don't worry too much about body fat right now because you are making good gains and the fat comes off much easier than the muscle is put on. Most guys are so afraid of gaining a little fat that they restrict their diets and never gain that much muscle.

thank you. means something to me. for real.

i think my plan now is to train chest progressivly. build up to getting back to my 85's incline presses for working sets. i aint jumpin straight to it now.

maybe what happend was my chest was the weak link to the bench press. your body cant tell that you wanna use your pecs, it knows there is a big fucking chunk of iron laying on top of you and if you cant get it up it will crush you.

my delts are strong, for me anyways, not compared to say you or other big guys but to me the are. i can do side laterals with a 60 pound bell 1 arm at a time. i have plate loaded pressed 5 plates and a 25 for 5 reps. rear delt rows with 75 pound bells for 6-8 reps. the are good. triceps aint bad, i can close grip close to my real bench press. barbell overhead extensions, seated i did 105 for 6 reps.

i will strengthen up my chest and rehab it fully before i bench again. i did that with my knee and we both saw my legs grow. i think it could be the first fibers in the upper chest that got strained.

by the way, im starting tate presses soon. i didnt know thats what they where called but i figured doing extensions like that would be a good bench assistance move. thanks matt.

prowrestler
07-17-08, 12:26 am
leg day tomorow, well, in 15 hours.

squats

deadlft 405 drill.

glute ham raise

pullthroughs

speed squats

squats stretch

as you can see, im doing the power type training now. im gonna do heavy abs too.

Maharg
07-17-08, 12:40 am
as you can see, im doing the power type training now. im gonna do heavy abs too.

Another Convert for a brief time?

prowrestler
07-17-08, 12:42 am
Another Convert for a brief time?

been this way for some time now. just more of the assistance power moves plus im doing abs now.

prowrestler
07-17-08, 10:15 pm
went ok today. deads cut short. felt like my tricep was getting torn apart.

managed 3 sets of doubles with 385lbs.

then squats

warmed up then did 3 pies for 5, then 3pies for 8 with matt spotting, got them though myself.

2 speed sets with 2 pies afterwords. higher reps

some pull throughs, i dont like this, i think im to short!

heavy abs both standing and kneeling.

glute ham raise for 3 sets.

squat stetch for 3 minutes or so.

out a there.

my right ham is tight. forgot squat will do that to ya if you dont warm up good.

prowrestler
07-17-08, 10:16 pm
arms tomorow and back on cycle. yess fuck!

prowrestler
07-17-08, 11:33 pm
considering doing the west side method. or atleast a variation of it.

the west side overload method im gonna use now for sure. i like it. went on the website and watched lots of videos.

fuck, i may even trade splits for the WSB one. but, i would put more rest days in. i dont like the fact that they train the same muscle groups like every other day. maybe like this:

squat/dead max effort day

rest

bench max effort day

rest

squat/bench dynamic day

rest

bench dynamic dat

rest

repeat

Maharg
07-18-08, 6:52 am
talk with YoungNHungery, he will set you up on the west side methods.

prowrestler
07-18-08, 9:58 am
talk with YoungNHungery, he will set you up on the west side methods.

yaa? thanks, ill ask him. im 99 percent sure matt is W.S. and he gave me a deadlift plan.

il0l still ask young though.

after thinking about it, after sleeping on it, i am still in love with west side. i got a crush you could say!!!!

im gonna cross over very soon.

Matt Dickerson
07-18-08, 2:29 pm
yaa? thanks, ill ask him. im 99 percent sure matt is W.S. and he gave me a deadlift plan.

il0l still ask young though.

after thinking about it, after sleeping on it, i am still in love with west side. i got a crush you could say!!!!

im gonna cross over very soon.

The deadlift plan isn't the same as westside. If you are doing westside, you won't be deadlifting heavy every week. Send me a pm with your email address and I'll email you the West Side Template. I don't recommend that you try to blend a periodized method with a West Side method. It just seem doesn't work for some reason. You'll probably have the best muscle and strength gains of your life if you follow the west side method to a T. Give it a shot but follow it 100%

prowrestler
07-19-08, 2:06 am
my arm day was sick

biceps

preacher curl

65lbsx alot
115x 3

standing barbell curls

105x alot
145x3 drop setted 2 times

hammer curls

70'sx5
75'sx5 did this 3 more times

triceps

JM presses

135 for 12
185 for 6
185for 6.

tate press

30'sxalot
40'sx alot
55'sx10
65'sx6
70'sx3 did this for a good 3 more sets.

dynamic effort tricep pressdowns

180x10
195x6
210x3
225x3
225x4
225x3

i never did 225lbs, fuck, let alone for 3 reps and for 3 sets!

did some more DE work. explosive box close grip pushups for 2 sets to failure, well, till i couldnt explode off the box.

prowrestler
07-19-08, 2:09 am
im looking for bands now.

im buying chains at reno depot or home hardware tomorow. i think i will by 2 30 pound chains. im pretty sure thats what loius sells over the internet. something to start with i guess.

prowrestler
07-19-08, 3:26 pm
tacos
im gonna start eating more old elpaso!@!!

also, muy chicken brest sandwiches. 2 aday plus alot of tacos a day. 200lbs, here i come!!!

Vaze_06
07-19-08, 4:23 pm
nice wo bro

if u like latino food... try Pupusa, it's a Salvador meal..... freaking good! =]

prowrestler
07-19-08, 5:18 pm
nice wo bro

if u like latino food... try Pupusa, it's a Salvador meal..... freaking good! =]

i like latino food and women!!! gonna try it if i can find it.

prowrestler
07-19-08, 5:48 pm
DE bench day. sunday july 20th is the beggining of a new journey.

Vaze_06
07-19-08, 5:49 pm
i like latino food and women!!! gonna try it if i can find it.

lol
my best friend is latina and the ex of my bro is dominicana... so surround by latino, i know my shit ahahah

http://davidbyrne.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/23/08_19_07_pupusa.jpg

dont know exactly what they use.. but the chicken/cheese are the best. also have beef/cheese or only cheese..... add the salad and sauce.... Anyhow....

u dont have any latino restaurant close to u? 95% sure they make pupusa
otherwise i know at least 4 different places close to my house where they make them

prowrestler
07-19-08, 5:53 pm
lol
my best friend is latina and the ex of my bro is dominicana... so surround by latino, i know my shit ahahah

http://davidbyrne.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/08/23/08_19_07_pupusa.jpg

dont know exactly what they use.. but the chicken/cheese are the best. also have beef/cheese or only cheese..... add the salad and sauce.... Anyhow....

u dont have any latino restaurant close to u? 95% sure they make pupusa
otherwise i know at least 4 different places close to my house where they make them

TACO BELL????

that looks good. i want. i want !!!!

Vaze_06
07-19-08, 5:58 pm
TACO BELL????

that looks good. i want. i want !!!!

it doesn look good.. IT IS GOOD!!!
have to be carefull not all the resto do the best.... i know the place to go:P

taco bell.. i dont think so! u need to go to a Real Latino Resto

prowrestler
07-19-08, 6:09 pm
it doesn look good.. IT IS GOOD!!!
have to be carefull not all the resto do the best.... i know the place to go:P

taco bell.. i dont think so! u need to go to a Real Latino Resto

yaa, we dont got any really in the west island. although me and my amigo go to 3 amigos sometimes. maybe there?

Vaze_06
07-19-08, 7:08 pm
yaa, we dont got any really in the west island. although me and my amigo go to 3 amigos sometimes. maybe there?

YESS!! went last time... but i took something else lol
But i dont know if their pupusas are really good... the best one are at Metro Beaubien

T o m m Y
07-19-08, 8:32 pm
DE bench day. sunday july 20th is the beggining of a new journey.

Awsome!!

another WSB disciple!!

im looking forward to a ton of PRS my brotha!

Subbed!

prowrestler
07-19-08, 9:12 pm
YESS!! went last time... but i took something else lol
But i dont know if their pupusas are really good... the best one are at Metro Beaubien

haha, yoo i left without paying 2 times in a row cause i got pissed off at the waiter!!!!

prowrestler
07-19-08, 9:15 pm
Awsome!!

another WSB disciple!!

im looking forward to a ton of PRS my brotha!

Subbed!

yes, i am now westside. i cant wait to be honest with you!!! 5pm is sooo far away. 20 hours!

i wanna watch my deadlift too, im pulling 455lbs at 185 prior to westside.

T o m m Y
07-19-08, 9:17 pm
yes, i am now westside. i cant wait to be honest with you!!! 5pm is sooo far away. 20 hours!

i wanna watch my deadlift too, im pulling 455lbs at 185 prior to westside.

Good shit bro!

i wanna see 500!

T o m m Y
07-19-08, 9:20 pm
considering doing the west side method. or atleast a variation of it.

the west side overload method im gonna use now for sure. i like it. went on the website and watched lots of videos.

fuck, i may even trade splits for the WSB one. but, i would put more rest days in. i dont like the fact that they train the same muscle groups like every other day. maybe like this:

squat/dead max effort day

rest

bench max effort day

rest

squat/bench dynamic day

rest

bench dynamic dat

rest

repeat

yes,this is perfect...

thats how i have mine set up..

Vaze_06
07-19-08, 9:21 pm
haha, yoo i left without paying 2 times in a row cause i got pissed off at the waiter!!!!

lolll
seriously??! how come
damn and they didnt notice ???! what the hell!

prowrestler
07-19-08, 9:55 pm
Good shit bro!

i wanna see 500!

me too,, trust me on that!!!
its no sweat, 500lbs is eassy! im a deadlifter.

prowrestler
07-19-08, 9:56 pm
yes,this is perfect...

mine is actually different now. matt dickerson gave me a good one.

sunday DE bench
monday ME lower
wednesdy ME

prowrestler
07-19-08, 9:57 pm
yes,this is perfect...

mine is actually different now. matt dickerson gave me a good one.

sunday DE bench
monday ME lower
wednesdy ME bench
friday is DE lower

prowrestler
07-19-08, 9:58 pm
lolll
seriously??! how come
damn and they didnt notice ???! what the hell!

i forget really but i think cause he sucked balls!!!
and im petty sure he noticed cause me and my friends ran to the metros lol!

Vaze_06
07-20-08, 7:50 pm
i forget really but i think cause he sucked balls!!!
and im petty sure he noticed cause me and my friends ran to the metros lol!

lolll
then u better not return there... probably have your pic somewhere and hopin u,ll go back so they can make u pay.... ahahaha
but if u do... tell me how were the Pupusas =p

prowrestler
07-21-08, 12:29 am
lolll
then u better not return there... probably have your pic somewhere and hopin u,ll go back so they can make u pay.... ahahaha
but if u do... tell me how were the Pupusas =p

will do.

prowrestler
07-21-08, 12:43 am
DE bench day

speed bench

135lbsx3 for 9 sets

dumbell swings

55lbsx6 for 1 set

shoulder press machine ( did arms friday so decided to do delts this time)

stackx5
stackx7
195x8

shoulder press machine again

170lbsx10
170lbsx10

close grip dips ( just getting some blood to triceps again, transition phase this day)

6 reps
6 reps

face pulls

stackx 10
stackx10
stackx10
stackx9

1 set of drag curls to pump biceps abit, again, did arms friday.
2 sets side delt raises with 40's for 6 reps.

today was abit different. i am just switching from my previouse split to westside. i did arms and mainly triceps on friday. so, instead of doing triceps, i would do my delts. so i replaced my tricep exercise and tricep pushdowns with some delt work. i did some dips though but more for a pump actually.
for lat work, im taking some time off lats so my right lat can fully recover. i did some face pulls as they dont bother my lat. more for my mid back aka traps mid fibers. good for building a solid bench base.
bicep work was very short. drag curls where done revearse grip. again, i did arms friday so i did more delt work instead of biceps. this time it was my side head.

overal, good first day. next one will be on schedule though. eating went awsome today too. also, my pre workout was sick. i was shaking!!!! 2 scoops n.o xplode and 35 grams dextrose, 1 scoop whey and 2 M1T's. i think cause my last solid meal was 2.5 hours before i took this. i had a liquid meal of dextrose and whey though to stay anabolic.

prowrestler
07-21-08, 11:23 pm
another amazing day. ME SQUAT/DEAD

i have selected the parallel box squat as my core lift for the next 3 weeks.

15 minutes of dynamic and static stretches

box squat

bar x alot
135lbsx10
185x10
225x3
245x3
275x3(wow, not expecting that!)
295x2(fuuuuck, guess i can start the REAL working sets now? lol!)
315x1
315x1
315x1
315x1

first time really free weight squating since january 2007. my knee injury date. im back baby!!
ill start triples at 225 this time, straight to 275 and then im doing 295. next wekks 1 rep max will first be 320, then ill go for 335lbs.

hyper extensions

2 sets 12 reps plus some weight, 45lbs
2 sets 45 degree hypers, 10 reps plus 45lbs

glute ham raise

4 sets of 8-12 reps. adding 25 lbs and 45 on last set.

heavy abs/explosive abs

cable crunches but got a MASSIVE cramp in right quad lol!!!

i did leg raises with hips raised off the bench.

3 setsx17-25 reps.

15 minutes stretching.

prowrestler
07-22-08, 1:59 pm
going to buy a george forman grill today.

im doing an extra stretching workout today. 30-60 minutes of squat stretches, groin stretches,hammies and quads plus some lat and pec stretches.

T o m m Y
07-22-08, 2:35 pm
Nice ME day brotha

prowrestler
07-23-08, 12:21 am
Nice ME day brotha

thanks, i liked it alot. my squats felt really good.
im gonna do goodmornings next week for lowerack. i dont like the hyperextensions all that much.

prowrestler
07-23-08, 11:06 am
going down in 2.5 hours. will my chest hold out?? who knows???

itll go like this

warm up sets of triples
3-4 maxes on the bench im feeling for now.

triceps

jm press 4 setsx5-10reps
pushdowns 4 setsx5-10reps

front delt

shoulder press 4 sets 5-10 reps

side delt

side laterals 4 sets 5-10reps (cant do lats for 3 weeks)

rear delts/upperback

face pulls 4 sets 5-10reps

stretch and leave.

prowrestler
07-23-08, 7:43 pm
as i figured, my chest aint ready for an ME bench day. 90% sure i gotta lay off it for 2 months. just some stretches and thats all.

my plan though is to do shoulder presses as my 'core' lift. i will set it at an angle so i still hit my upper most fibers which are not in any state of injury. i now must depend on my delts and triceps. i must mae them so powerful that they can bench 500lbs alone!!!

after bench press failure.....

shoulder press

95lbsxalot
135x7
135x7
135x8
155x6 (going to use as core exercise next week, add alot more weight)

tate press with 1 dumbell

100lbsxwaaay to many.
120lbsx 20ish
120lbsx 15ish with pause at pecs
same as above set

tricep pressdowns

180x10
210x6
225x4
230x3
230x3
230x3

side delt raises

40lbsx10
45lbsx6
45lbsx6
45lbsx6

face pulls

stackx12-15 for 4 sets.

rear delt 1 arm at a time

45lbsx7 for 4 sets.

cant wait for DE squat day!!!!

T o m m Y
07-23-08, 8:12 pm
120lb Db For A Tate Press!?!?!?

prowrestler
07-23-08, 8:27 pm

i think your mistaken. i did the 2 handed version. like a db pullover grip. 1 bell 2 hands.

i do 70's when i use 2 bells. i need to go to the other side of the gym. need bigger dumbells for this exercise. also, that 120 was too long. made my range abit to short.

i think next week, its 140lbs.

Vaze_06
07-23-08, 8:27 pm

damn X2!!!!

prowrestler
07-23-08, 8:29 pm
damn X2!!!!

not really, i used 2 hands. it was the football grip version. like posted before, i use 70's with each arm. but it killed my wrist and the football grip is easier on them.

Vaze_06
07-23-08, 8:30 pm
not really, i used 2 hands. it was the football grip version. like posted before, i use 70's with each arm. but it killed my wrist and the football grip is easier on them.

my imagination aint working much right now....
u have a pic or video?!

T o m m Y
07-23-08, 8:30 pm
still damn thats fn some strong tate pressing good job dude

prowrestler
07-23-08, 8:38 pm
my imagination aint working much right now....
u have a pic or video?!

no filming alowed in monster gym.

you know the dumbell pullover??? i grip it like that. i put my hands under the top bell and do tate presses.

prowrestler
07-23-08, 8:39 pm
still damn thats fn some strong tate pressing good job dude

thanks. atleast im good at something lol!!! im shooting for 140lbs next week.

T o m m Y
07-23-08, 8:40 pm
hows the wt gain coming along brotha

Vaze_06
07-23-08, 8:43 pm
no filming alowed in monster gym.

you know the dumbell pullover??? i grip it like that. i put my hands under the top bell and do tate presses.

damn seriously?! lol
i wonder if it's the same at Progym...

yeah i picture what u mean... sweet

prowrestler
07-23-08, 8:45 pm
hows the wt gain coming along brotha

yo, nearly tipped at 190lbs today. 187 top flux. weight. im pushing past 185 for sure. breaking in the new weight class. i give it 3 more weeks. ill be flux'ng between 187-192lbs.

i was not able to barbell squat before either. now i added it back to the arsenal. im gonna gain like never before!!!

and im becoming friendly with the workers at wendy's lol!!! i had a double cheeseburger, chili and a chicken caeser salad 2 hours ago!!!

prowrestler
07-23-08, 8:47 pm
damn seriously?! lol
i wonder if it's the same at Progym...

yeah i picture what u mean... sweet

might be? i have seen people that work their take small videos but no one else was in them.

T o m m Y
07-23-08, 8:52 pm
yo, nearly tipped at 190lbs today. 187 top flux. weight. im pushing past 185 for sure. breaking in the new weight class. i give it 3 more weeks. ill be flux'ng between 187-192lbs.

i was not able to barbell squat before either. now i added it back to the arsenal. im gonna gain like never before!!!

and im becoming friendly with the workers at wendy's lol!!! i had a double cheeseburger, chili and a chicken caeser salad 2 hours ago!!!

hahah!

awsome!!

prowrestler
07-24-08, 12:51 am
hahah!

awsome!!

i love the cheeseburgers!!!

have to try 2 triples!!!!

prowrestler
07-24-08, 11:03 pm
tomorow is the day ive been waiting for since ME squat day. DE squat day!

cant wait. im thinking of getting to bed earlier and missing my last meal. i already had enough protein, low side but well over 1 gram/pound. ive had over 4100 cals too. ill add a glass of milk with some olive oil to my zma's and bcaa's before bed.

get extra sleep and extra eating time tomorow.

LiftBig315
07-24-08, 11:18 pm
won't the calcium in the milk inhibit the absorption of the zinc if you down your ZMA with the milk?

prowrestler
07-24-08, 11:20 pm
won't the calcium in the milk inhibit the absorption of the zinc if you down your ZMA with the milk?

maybe? im new to ZMA'S. never heard of that before

ill drink my milk 30 minutes after my ZMA'S/BCAA'S.

LiftBig315
07-24-08, 11:33 pm
maybe? im new to ZMA'S. never heard of that before

ill drink my milk 30 minutes after my ZMA'S/BCAA'S.

"According to the label directions, ZMA should be taken before bed on an empty stomach (2 hours after eating your last meal and at least 30 minutes prior to any other supplements). The product should not be taken with calcium (cheese,milk,etc.), the reason being that calcium blocks the absorption of zinc."

Taken from wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZMA_(supplement)

I have no idea how fast it is broken down and absorbed by your body,,you may be fine..somebody else could probably chime in and let ya know if you are good

prowrestler
07-25-08, 11:12 am
"According to the label directions, ZMA should be taken before bed on an empty stomach (2 hours after eating your last meal and at least 30 minutes prior to any other supplements). The product should not be taken with calcium (cheese,milk,etc.), the reason being that calcium blocks the absorption of zinc."

Taken from wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZMA_(supplement)

I have no idea how fast it is broken down and absorbed by your body,,you may be fine..somebody else could probably chime in and let ya know if you are good

thansk man, although ive always downed it with bcaa's and generaly ate a meal 20 minutes before it. it works awsome for me still.

food=#1 supplements=#2

prowrestler
07-25-08, 11:18 am
ok, as i may not........ no i will be able to post tonight, fuck that!!!!

DE SQUAT DAY

12 doubles with 185lbs, may go heavier if i can keep the speed up.

speed deadlifts

350lbs for 8 singles, again may switch poundage for speed purposes.

glute ham raises 4 sets x 8-10reps

good mornings 4 sets x 8-10

oblique work. 4 sets x 8-15 reps.

prowrestler
07-25-08, 11:18 pm
ended up doing 205 for the box squats.

i met a strongman/powerlifter today. willy i think..

he offered to train with me and he'd bring me to bronx gym. nice, the got a monolift!

prowrestler
07-26-08, 9:41 pm
ate a pizza today!! nice cheat meal in. ill clean up tomorow though when im back home. now its a mater of survival. all food is good food. i still get my protien but the rest is weird.higher fats now.

prowrestler
07-28-08, 12:34 am
DE "..BENCH DAY..." not quite bench though

i did shoulder presses instead.

warm up set with 30lbs laterals. did 19 reps and dropped those bells hard to the floor. broke one lo!

speed shouilder press for 6 sets of 3 as i would do speed benches

4plates+25lbs for 6 doubles. pecs where acing so i cut it short.

tricep pressdowns

230x3
225x5 for 3 sets

1bell tate press with pause at chest.

120lbsx15-20ish. 2 sets

side laterals

40x10
50x3 ( and yeah, i hurt my brachradialis..)

workout kinda died from the forarm cramp/hopefully not strain.

tricep overhead extensions on machine.

2 sets

165xalot
210x6

stretched out abit in stretching room.

did 4 m1t's. i was fucking lied to. i was doing like no dossage of it before. i was doing 20mgs when i should be doing 50-70mgs.

Vaze_06
07-28-08, 2:41 pm
looks good. how is the healing process going?

prowrestler
07-28-08, 9:06 pm
looks good. how is the healing process going?

hey! its going ok. my forearm is nearly 100% from yesterday so it was just like a cramp. my pec is getting there. it feels pretty good but i know from experience that means fuck all. it needs time.

ill do chest again in the end of september it looks like.

hows your training going? getting the results your lookin for??

prowrestler
07-28-08, 9:18 pm
ME SQUAT DAY

box squat normal height.

bar x alot fuck!
135x 15
185x10
225x6
275x3
295x3 (PR)
320x3 (BIG PR,last week i maxed at 315)
335xmiss (had the fucker but placed it way to high, i goodmoringed it up fuck)
320x2

high rack goodmornings.

100xalot
120x15 (easy as fuck)
170x12
230x12
275x12(still kinda easy,straining through but i had abit more in me. next week)

hahaha, i was bending the bar like crazy lol! it wa a stupid womens olympic barbell. the ones that weigh 30lbs. the rack was set to imitate a goodmorning suspended in chains. small range but very good for my lowerback.

glute/ham raises

12 reps
12 reps
15 reps
25lbs for 5 reps, dropped it and did 10 more reps

leg raises

25 reps
20 reps
high angle speed situp
15 reps
15 reps (did 2 exercises for abs vs 1 for 4 sets)

calf raises

365x15 slow reps
405x10 slow reps
500x10 and held the top position for a 2 count and paused at the bottom for a 1 count

tibialis curls

10lbsxalot
15lbsx10 (done with 1 foot at a time)

good fucking day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

food is sick today too!

T o m m Y
07-28-08, 9:21 pm
awsome squats and gm's brotha!

prowrestler
07-28-08, 9:28 pm
thanks, i try lol!

prowrestler
07-30-08, 11:51 am
ok. its ME BENCH DAY! WITH NO BENCHING AT ALLLLLL!!!!!!!

so mofo it works like this....

babell shoulder press
warm up in triples, 4 1 rep maxes

jm press or tate press 4 sets 10-15 reps

tricep pressdowns 4 sets 225-235xnew personel record

face pulls 4 sets 8-12 reps

side delt 4 sets 8-12 reps

grip work

J Wong
07-30-08, 12:04 pm
Nice job on the box squats!

Vaze_06
07-30-08, 1:05 pm
hey! its going ok. my forearm is nearly 100% from yesterday so it was just like a cramp. my pec is getting there. it feels pretty good but i know from experience that means fuck all. it needs time.

ill do chest again in the end of september it looks like.

hows your training going? getting the results your lookin for??

damn hang in there! i prefer not thinking to much about ''the end of september''... means college starts!! fuck lol

yep yep.... everything is going well except for my knee or my shoulder giving me crap for time to time otherwise i'm good!
as for the results hmmmm it's going as i wish =p

prowrestler
07-31-08, 2:18 am
Nice job on the box squats!

thanks man!

prowrestler
07-31-08, 2:23 am
ME BENCH DAY! WITH NO BENCHING AT ALLLLLL!!!!!

babell shoulder press(marius style)
warm up in triples, 4 1 rep maxes
maxed with 165 for 3 easy sets
did a breathing set with 135 for 17 reps

rolling tricep press 4 sets 15-20 reps with 30 lbs,1 set for 6 with 55lbs

tricep pressdowns 4 sets 225-235xnew personel record

face pulls 4 sets 8-12 reps 180lbs

shoulder protraction pushup 3 sets 8-12 reps

calve work[/QUOTE]

prowrestler
07-31-08, 2:17 pm
man my neck is torn apart! it hurts from the squat position shoulder presses.

Maharg
07-31-08, 2:19 pm
man my neck is torn apart! it hurts from the squat position shoulder presses.

Becareful shoulder pressing that way man, alot of people have hurt themselves like that.

prowrestler
07-31-08, 4:24 pm
Becareful shoulder pressing that way man, alot of people have hurt themselves like that.

i warm up good and it does feel smooth for me. my cuffs are warmed up well before. i am more flexible too now. i work up slowly with light warm up sets, then heavier warmup sets then some working sets.

i also use a spotter to make sure it all goes well. i tell him to stay right by the bar in case in drifts backwards.

Maharg
07-31-08, 4:26 pm
i warm up good and it does feel smooth for me. my cuffs are warmed up well before. i am more flexible too now. i work up slowly with light warm up sets, then heavier warmup sets then some working sets.

i also use a spotter to make sure it all goes well. i tell him to stay right by the bar in case in drifts backwards.

I didn't doubt you warmed up and everything, just still giving out a word of caution. A buddy of mine jacked up his RC from those and was in a sling for awhile even after he warmed up.

prowrestler
07-31-08, 4:33 pm
I didn't doubt you warmed up and everything, just still giving out a word of caution. A buddy of mine jacked up his RC from those and was in a sling for awhile even after he warmed up.

ya, it makes sence. i train my cuffs too though. some lifts are not ment for some people. behind the neck pressing is one of them. it feels perfectly natural to me. i will take care doing them.

Maharg
07-31-08, 4:37 pm
ya, it makes sence. i train my cuffs too though. some lifts are not ment for some people. behind the neck pressing is one of them. it feels perfectly natural to me. i will take care doing them.

Behind the head press feels pretty good for me too. I just dont go down to the traps like you do. You got skillz, i give you that.

mcbeast
07-31-08, 6:08 pm
Behind the head press feels pretty good for me too. I just dont go down to the traps like you do. You got skillz, i give you that.

225x15 slammed down to the traps.

Yeah,dont do that.Youll screw up your shoulder
-points to self-

Maharg
07-31-08, 7:44 pm
225x15 slammed down to the traps.

Yeah,dont do that.Youll screw up your shoulder
-points to self-

-Points at Eddie-

This is the reason i don't bring it down that far.

prowrestler
08-01-08, 10:31 am
ha marius does them 450+pounds!!!

prowrestler
08-01-08, 10:31 am

i got more skillz then that man!!!!

mcbeast
08-01-08, 10:33 am
Be careful squatting if your neck is hurtin brotha.

prowrestler
08-01-08, 10:37 am
DE SQUAT WITH A TORN UP NECK!!!! yaaaaaaaaayyyy???

box squat (looow box)
12 doubles with 225

speed dead if lat permits/ if not then jump squats
6 singles with 315-355

rack good mornings
4 sets of 8-12 reps im going for 315

glute ham raises
12-15 reps

obliques
4 sets 10-20 reps

calves, puny, puny calves....

prowrestler
08-01-08, 10:37 am
Be careful squatting if your neck is hurtin brotha.

thank god for my traps and rear delts!

mcbeast
08-01-08, 10:38 am
thank god for my traps and rear delts!

Be carful,make sure you know when to call it quits

prowrestler
08-01-08, 10:46 am
bought the grill yesterday alog with

12 chicken breasts
12 italian sausages
24 chicken hot dogs ( had too lol)
5 pounds of ground beef, lean
64 meat balls
16 cheese sticks
10 egg whites (one 500 gram carton)
1 stalk of brocoli
1 case of multi vitamins
4 liters of milk

think thats it.

i am also supose to be getting my animal shirts in today. 3 of them.

soo, shirts plus food= 75+55=130

AAS equals 60-135. expenses not payed for = 60-135+55. 115-190.

i better get fucking payed today!

prowrestler
08-01-08, 10:48 am
Be carful,make sure you know when to call it quits

ive learned. i use to say when i collapse and can no longer breath but i know better.

the cuts are high on my neck, i squat low or atleast try to lol!

prowrestler
08-03-08, 10:56 am
DE BENCH (...with no benching...sigh...)

squat shoulder press

10 triples with...135lbs

rolling tricep extensions

4 sets,40lbsx??

tricep presdowns

4 sets,225x5 or more

side delt raises,
4 sets,40'sxalot

face pulls

4 sets, stack xalot

hammer curls

2 sets, 75's or 80's x5-10.

if i got time, grip work.

prowrestler
08-04-08, 11:01 am
[QUOTE=prowrestler;469029]DE BENCH (...with no benching...sigh...)

squat shoulder press

9 triples with...140lbs
1 set with 135 for a breathing set of 15

rolling tricep extensions
30lbsx15
40lbsx10
50lbsx6
50lbsx6

tricep presdowns

4 sets,225x5

side delt raises,

30x19
30x15
30x12 (weak!)
30x15

face pulls

4 sets, stack xalot

hammer curls

1 set, 55's x5-10.
(hurt me still so i quit)

dumbell hold for grip

75lbsx30 seconds about
75lbsx30 seconds about (these done 1 hand at a time)

plate pinches

2- 5 pound platesx45 seconds
2- 5 pound platesx30 seconds

prowrestler
08-04-08, 11:02 am
my animal shirts came in!!! and they fit me!!!