PDA

View Full Version : Big C's 2009 Journey: Punishment is Happiness

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7

mritter3
05-31-09, 4:08 pm
pull day looks solid way to come back after the grip slipped and tear up 3 reps of the rack deads.....good stuff as always chris

Pizzalamp
05-31-09, 8:04 pm
big man blasting the back
strong workout!!

scals
05-31-09, 11:28 pm
605 on the rack pulls. NICE C. Solid rest of the workout too.

Lewy23
06-01-09, 11:57 am
605 raw rack pull...very nice!!! Thats some huge weight, big man! Great job!!

We DEFINITELY need to tear some back up together sometime bro!!

Lewy

Big C
06-01-09, 1:50 pm
Thanks Broc things are looking up that's for sure. Unfortunately I cannot. I pm'ed Burt about it. My cousin gets married the following weekend but his bachelor party is the weekend of Burt's wedding and I cannot miss that. Looks like we are golfin........uhhh think I will just drive the cart around and relax lol.

You are kicking ass in here big bro! Keep it coming. Did you ever figure out if you are going to be able to make it to B's wedding or not?

Thanks Brad yeah I will demonstrate those to you next time.

Nice looking session Chris! This may sound retarded, but what are "Ox Raises"? haha From the name it sounds like something Evan does, haha.

Thanks bro it was a bit discouraging but I racked it, tried it again and knocked down 3 easy reps.

pull day looks solid way to come back after the grip slipped and tear up 3 reps of the rack deads.....good stuff as always chris

Thanks P....my back is good for a while lol.

big man blasting the back
strong workout!!

Thanks a lot Steve. Just trying to gain some more size and strength and lifting light won't help me accomplish my goals.

605 on the rack pulls. NICE C. Solid rest of the workout too.

No doubt Lewy. I still don't know what I'm training at ICG....might be a game time decision.

605 raw rack pull...very nice!!! Thats some huge weight, big man! Great job!!

We DEFINITELY need to tear some back up together sometime bro!!

Lewy

Lewy23
06-01-09, 3:28 pm
I will def being doing chest...I have the ICG meet the next weekend. So I will be finding my opener.

Lewy

Firedrake
06-01-09, 4:36 pm
Damn fine work, Chris -- that 605 is great! You're definitely working on "big", not "beach". Mind you, I must confess your new title sounds rather . . . Orwellian -- "Pain = Pleasure", "Work is Joy", "Punishment is Happiness."

That said, where do I get one of those wrist band? Leg day is tomorrow *grin*.

MrMuscles22
06-01-09, 5:37 pm
I'm digging the "Big" not "Beach" body. The only beach body I want is the one people look at and say "what the fuck kind of animal is that?" haha

Mr. Aestheticz
06-01-09, 5:39 pm
Plate-Loaded WG Pulldowns:

IS THIS ONE YOU BOUGHT FROM WALMART IN THEIR SPORTING SECTION, YOU KNOW THE ALL IN ONE MACHINE :0)

SOLID WORK AS ALWAYS KID LOL!

Big C
06-01-09, 8:15 pm
Hmmm I may do chest/shoulders we'll see.

I will def being doing chest...I have the ICG meet the next weekend. So I will be finding my opener.

Lewy

Yeah I know....gottak keep everything thinking lol. Thanks for stoppin by Drake. I can try and get you a wrist band....would be glad to mail it to you!!!

Damn fine work, Chris -- that 605 is great! You're definitely working on "big", not "beach". Mind you, I must confess your new title sounds rather . . . Orwellian -- "Pain = Pleasure", "Work is Joy", "Punishment is Happiness."

That said, where do I get one of those wrist band? Leg day is tomorrow *grin*.

I'm digging the "Big" not "Beach" body. The only beach body I want is the one people look at and say "what the fuck kind of animal is that?" haha

Hahaha that was funny bro......I guarantee you would like this plate loaded machine bro. Thanks a lot for the continued support brother A.

IS THIS ONE YOU BOUGHT FROM WALMART IN THEIR SPORTING SECTION, YOU KNOW THE ALL IN ONE MACHINE :0)

SOLID WORK AS ALWAYS KID LOL!

Big C
06-01-09, 8:16 pm
I agree there Brad!!! Seems like all the kids are home in the gym now working on that beach body....wouldn't that suck to do chest, biceps and abs 5 days a week???

Big C
06-01-09, 8:20 pm
I have legs scheduled for tomorrow but I can barely walk from my session last friday so I may post pone that workout until wednesday. I'll play it by ear. Have first day of summer classes tomorrow so I should be pretty busy.

Smith Machine Incline:

warmups
225 x 10
275 x 9
315 x 4
315 x 4
275 x 10

Standing DB Press *SS'ing with Plate Front Raises*

Standing DBs: warmups 50s, 60s then 75s x 6, 80s x 6, 90s x 6
Plate Raises: One 45 x 12 for 3 sets

Flat DB Flys:

warmups 60s, 70s
80s x 10
80s x 10

Cable Side Raises:

40 x 12/12, 50 x 10/10, 70 x 6/6, 70 x 6/6

Tricep Cable Pushdowns:

6 x 10

Barbell CGBP:

warmups, 225 x 20, 225 x 18, 225 x 18

Chest Dips: (bodyweight only)

4 x 10

Flash419
06-01-09, 9:24 pm
Solid work as always bro..

KEEP IT GOING!

mritter3
06-01-09, 9:59 pm
good looking push day chris.....80lb db flyes for 10 reps good stuff man.

Mizzarler
06-01-09, 11:05 pm
I feel ya on legs bein sore lol. Great upper body day as usual and very impressive close grips that far into your workout! great job!

firsthorseman97
06-02-09, 9:33 am
Damn Big C, you put in some work! Great push day! Freaky close-grip the far into it.

BEASTOFRAGE
06-02-09, 12:48 pm
awesome work bro!
TB

Firefist
06-02-09, 1:01 pm
yeah cgbp for 20 reps with that kind of weight is sick, and even sicker at that late into the workout. badass.

haha i have a feeling you are gonna need to order like 3 sandwiches to be satisfied at JJ's.

Big C
06-02-09, 1:16 pm
Thanks much Jeff!

KEEP IT GOING!

Thank you bro.

good looking push day chris.....80lb db flyes for 10 reps good stuff man.

Yeah it was tough doing CG after all that chest so I didn't go real heavy just wanted to knock out a ton of reps and get my tris pumped. Yeah no legs today gonna have to save it for tomorrow.

I feel ya on legs bein sore lol. Great upper body day as usual and very impressive close grips that far into your workout! great job!

Thanks Ryan....my exercises are never really planned besides what compounds I wanna start out with ...then I realized I hadn't close-gripped for well over a month, maybe two.

Damn Big C, you put in some work! Great push day! Freaky close-grip the far into it.

Thanks monster!!!

awesome work bro!
TB

Yeah my chest is nice n sore but not my shoulders ...hmmmm. Doing those together is tough man as you probably found out. A few more weeks on this program before I switch it up again. I will let you know how I like JJ's...have feeling I will be pretty hungry after sitting in class for 2 hours lol.

yeah cgbp for 20 reps with that kind of weight is sick, and even sicker at that late into the workout. badass.

haha i have a feeling you are gonna need to order like 3 sandwiches to be satisfied at JJ's.

Mr. Aestheticz
06-02-09, 1:20 pm
When Are We Going To Start Moving Some Weight In Here Lmao!

Always Solid Work Going Down I Here!

When We Getting Your Ass On Stage?

Big C
06-02-09, 1:50 pm
I'll start moving weight when you do bro, I'm waiting on my mentor to start picking it up!

Thanks bro...I'm thinking 2010. I want to put on 15-20 more solid pounds though before any type of diet takes place. Lots of training/eating to be done in the mean time.

When Are We Going To Start Moving Some Weight In Here Lmao!

Always Solid Work Going Down I Here!

When We Getting Your Ass On Stage?

Firefist
06-03-09, 11:40 am
...I'm thinking 2010.

OH SHIT!!!!!! WE HAVE A TENTATIVE TIME!?!?!?! BADASS.

Big C
06-03-09, 7:19 pm
I was so wore down from the workout I skipped calves..something I rarely do but I was gassed. Lot of cardio bunnies cluttering the scene tonight but I made my way through the maze and hit the targeted machines. Almost passed out after my final drop set of squats...I kept telling myself "I can't let this happen..." ...was kinda scary. I don't even remember unracking the weights and wobbling to the leg press lol.

BB Squats: (this was light squat day, heavy day was the previous week)

warmups 135, 135, 225
315 x 12
315 x 12
315 x 12, drop 225 x 10, drop 135 x 10

Cybex Leg Press: (increasing weight)

2 x 12
2 x 8
2 x 6

88s on One-Leg Hamstring Curls:

Set #1: 8 left, 8 right, 8 left, 8 right, 8 left, 8 right, 8 left, 8 right (all nonstop)
Set #2: Same as above

Lunges:

bar x 12/12
135 x 10/10
185 x 8/8
185 x 8/8

88s on One-leg Extensions:

Set #1: 8 right, 8 left, 8 right, 8 left, 8 right, 8 left, 8 right, 8 left (all nonstop)
Set #2: Same as above, added 10 lbs.

Firefist
06-03-09, 7:39 pm
killer man, haha yeah im tellin you, something about them squats that just....nvm you know how it is.

how was the 88's pump?

Big C
06-03-09, 7:44 pm
Hahaha man my hammies were so stiff/pumped after the ham curls....I told my boy he has to try those. I think I did em right? Finished off w/ the extensions to really get the blood moving in there. Thumbs up man I liked em.

killer man, haha yeah im tellin you, something about them squats that just....nvm you know how it is.

how was the 88's pump?

Firedrake
06-03-09, 7:50 pm
Damn, C., no WONDER your MySpace page said you're ready to eat -- you gotta do something to recover from all that!

MrMuscles22
06-03-09, 8:16 pm
Killer session brotha! You're legs will be begging you for mercy tomorrow!

Pizzalamp
06-04-09, 8:00 am
solid work big c
def a workout youre gonna be in pain from

Mr. Aestheticz
06-04-09, 9:45 am
Big Legs Big Tree Trunks!

We Are Gonn Ahave To Call You 18 Wheeler, No Optimus Prime, No Wait The Pick Up, Damnnnn Hmmmmmmm!!!!!

mritter3
06-04-09, 9:51 am
those 88's look pretty hardcore...nice work on the light squat day...liking the drop sets.

firsthorseman97
06-04-09, 10:16 am
Brutal leg work Big C! Sounds like you pushed past your limits on this one. Nice work!

Big C
06-04-09, 1:58 pm
Thanks a ton big guys. Your support means much more than you realize.

Damn, C., no WONDER your MySpace page said you're ready to eat -- you gotta do something to recover from all that!

Killer session brotha! You're legs will be begging you for mercy tomorrow!

solid work big c
def a workout youre gonna be in pain from

Big Legs Big Tree Trunks!

We Are Gonn Ahave To Call You 18 Wheeler, No Optimus Prime, No Wait The Pick Up, Damnnnn Hmmmmmmm!!!!!

those 88's look pretty hardcore...nice work on the light squat day...liking the drop sets.

Brutal leg work Big C! Sounds like you pushed past your limits on this one. Nice work!

Big C
06-04-09, 2:05 pm
Had to train a lot earlier than normal today but I enjoyed it. College classes later this afternoon/evening. Tomorrow I'm off but volunteering for my gym's 5k race in the evening. They've done a lot for me individually and for the community so I though I would give back. Trust me though, no running for me.

Hammer-Grip Pullups: (BW only)

2 x 10
2 x 8

Bent Barbell Rows:

warmups up to 225
315 x 12
335 x 8
355 x 4 (i admit these were a bit sloppy I wasn't real happy)
315 x 12

Barbell Curls:

warmups w/ bar
135 x 10
155 x 8
175 x 5
135 x 15

Face Pulls *alternating w/ Double-Arm Cable Bicep curls*

Face Pulls: 4 x 8-12
Double Arm Curls: 3 x 15 increasing weight

Seated WG Hammer-grip Rows (plate loaded) *Alternating w/ Kai Green Pulldowns*

Rows: 3 x 10
Pulldowns: 3 x 10-12

Got my supplement goodies in the mail today so it's time to rip that shit open. Large watermellon EEA tub, more Blue Raz storm and much needed protein along with some other things.

firsthorseman97
06-04-09, 2:13 pm
That's some heavy rowing! You'll be up to 4 pies before ya know it! Great workout! That's awesome your helping out with the run. Your setting a good example. Have fun at school!

Big C
06-04-09, 11:42 pm
Thanks big Ry....I dunno man 405 would be a LOAD for rows. Maybe down the road lol. Yeah school was aight I just kept dreaming of food throughout and tomorrow is an off day from lifting so I can easily help out with that 5k run.

That's some heavy rowing! You'll be up to 4 pies before ya know it! Great workout! That's awesome your helping out with the run. Your setting a good example. Have fun at school!

AZN-BEEF
06-05-09, 12:01 am
1st time in this journal...STRONG brother!

Pizzalamp
06-05-09, 9:59 pm
holy crap u hit heavy numbers!!!

dont u just love getting supps in the mail

Firedrake
06-06-09, 1:32 am
Great stuff, C. -- I'ma have to kick up my game a notch, obviously. I'll GET that 405 -- trust me on this!

Firefist
06-06-09, 11:53 am
nice big c. hey what are those kai greene pulldowns?

Big C
06-06-09, 12:41 pm
Thanks for stoppin in bro...we have a solid crew in here come back anytime.

1st time in this journal...STRONG brother!

Oh man it's the best feeling in the world to have that box arrive on my porch. Sometimes I go overboard though and order way more than I should lol.

holy crap u hit heavy numbers!!!

dont u just love getting supps in the mail

Thanks Drake...u got it.

Great stuff, C. -- I'ma have to kick up my game a notch, obviously. I'll GET that 405 -- trust me on this!

Thanks Alex....go to Youtube and look up Kai's Back routine.....it's one of those videos you'll see what I mean. It used to be on MD's site too you may wanna do a search. I'm busy today but if I find the link I will pass it along brother.

nice big c. hey what are those kai greene pulldowns?

Firefist
06-06-09, 12:44 pm
ah....gotcha, that kinda incline/seated cable row/close v pulldown thing. haha. will give it a try. thanks!

Mr. Aestheticz
06-06-09, 2:07 pm
I Was Curling 205 On The Bb Last Week So You Gott Step It Up Kid Lmao!

Sssiiikkkeeee......i Seee Your Getting Ready For Round 2 Of The Showdown At The Cage!

...easy!!!

Mizzarler
06-07-09, 3:09 am
Big c!!! what upppppppp, my bad for not comin in here man my internet was down!!!

i might have to steal those 88's from you bro...lol i dont have a single leg curl but i will make it work! heavy ass rows and curls too as usual! gettin your swole on i see..good work!!! Very impressive curls after all that heavy rowing i might add!

Big C
06-07-09, 10:11 am
Bro if you said you were curling 205 plus I would probably believe it LMAO! I can only hope there is a Round 2 for me next year bro it was an honor to get in there and do work.

I Was Curling 205 On The Bb Last Week So You Gott Step It Up Kid Lmao!

Sssiiikkkeeee......i Seee Your Getting Ready For Round 2 Of The Showdown At The Cage!

...easy!!!

Haha what up bro no worries. That shit happens....that's fine man you can steal em from me b/c I stole em from a friend. Just trying to get bigger my man and take it to a higher level than where I'm at. It's a work in process as always.

Big c!!! what upppppppp, my bad for not comin in here man my internet was down!!!

i might have to steal those 88's from you bro...lol i dont have a single leg curl but i will make it work! heavy ass rows and curls too as usual! gettin your swole on i see..good work!!! Very impressive curls after all that heavy rowing i might add!

Big C
06-07-09, 8:43 pm
Felt great yesterday and the EEA stack was a HUGE upgrade over what I've been using the past few months. I can't stress that enough. Gave me plenty of juice to not tire at all.

Flat DB Bench:

warmups
120s x 20
130s x 12
145s x 8
130s x 12

Cybex Shoulder Press:

warmups
Stack x 15
Stack x 15

DB Standing Side Laterals *Alternating with Wide-Grip Smith Incline*

Laterals: warmups then 65s x 10, 70s x 8
WG Smith: warmups then 225 x 12 for 3 sets

Rope Pushdowns:

2 x 20
2 x 10

Low Cable Flys:

1 x 12, 1 x 10, 1 x 8 then a drop set of 10 reps after final set

Single-arm Cable Front Raises: ***1/2 century sets***

30 x 20, 40 x 10, 30 x 20 all done w/ no rest, very painful, did one set for each arm

Double-arm DB Kickbacks:

3 x 10

mritter3
06-07-09, 9:04 pm
push day looks solid man, way to kill it on the db presses....ton of weight there bro.

LittleMan55
06-07-09, 10:27 pm
Whoa!!! Thats one hell of a bush day there big guy...

MrMuscles22
06-07-09, 10:36 pm
great session big dawg! I want some EAA stack, maybe it'll help me get my strength back up!

Firedrake
06-07-09, 11:48 pm
Great work, Chris -- yeah, the EAA stack does seem to make a difference -- I've actually been mixing it with Shock Therapy FTW.

Brad -- I highly recommend the watermelon EAA stack -- I've actually been drinking it in the afternoon at work, when I typically slump. It does seem to help my energy level.

firsthorseman97
06-08-09, 10:31 am
Dayum! That was a helluva push day Chris! 145s on flat, very impressive. Actually that whole workout was impressive.

Big C
06-08-09, 12:35 pm
Thanks a lot bro was feeling strong on those bad boys again. Need to move up to 155s/160s soon.

push day looks solid man, way to kill it on the db presses....ton of weight there bro.

Much appreciated Broc!

Whoa!!! Thats one hell of a bush day there big guy...

That and you won't feel down during your workouts man. I promise....I forgot how much I missed this stuff. Hopefully this tub lasts a good while but I'm drinking a lot of it each day.

great session big dawg! I want some EAA stack, maybe it'll help me get my strength back up!

Thanks Jim!!!! That sounds like a solid combination....my next order I'm getting some Carb Max to mix with the EEA's during my workouts. I need my carbs lol.

Great work, Chris -- yeah, the EAA stack does seem to make a difference -- I've actually been mixing it with Shock Therapy FTW.

Brad -- I highly recommend the watermelon EAA stack -- I've actually been drinking it in the afternoon at work, when I typically slump. It does seem to help my energy level.

Thanks Ryan....since the board members at our ymca are being pricks about getting heavier dumbells and even fixing broken ones I had a couple guys hold plates on top while I pressed the 120s. It worked really really well. What we need is some weightlifters on the board....they are all runners who frown upon guys training with heavy ass weight. Boooo!

Dayum! That was a helluva push day Chris! 145s on flat, very impressive. Actually that whole workout was impressive.

Mr. Aestheticz
06-08-09, 1:42 pm
First Name Chris Last Name Freak Lol!

Solid Work Son!

Big C
06-08-09, 7:21 pm
Thanks much bro. Can't take the name of Freak though the Freak is the Freak! We'll have to come up with something LOL.

First Name Chris Last Name Freak Lol!

Solid Work Son!

Big C
06-08-09, 7:25 pm
This was the third week in rotation for legs which called for a little shock to the system. Some high reps, drops, supersets all that good stuff. Back to heavy legs next week folks.

Barbell Squats:

135 x 20
185 x 20
225 x 20
245 x 20

Barbell Lunges *SS'ing w/ DB Lunges*

BB Lunges: 3 x 12 steps
DB Lunges: 3 x 16 steps

Hack Squats: *All triple-drop sets

Set #1: 3 pps x 10, drop 2 pps x 10, drop 1 pps x 10
Set #2: 3 pps x 10, drop 2 pps x 10, drop 1 pps x 10
Set #3: 3 pps x 10, drop 2 pps x 10, drop 1 pps x 10

Hamstring Curls: (seated)

1 x 15 w/u
160 x 10
170 x 10
Stack x 10

20 minutes on Elliptical to finish

Firedrake
06-08-09, 8:40 pm
Great work, Chris.

How about "Chriszilla"?

firsthorseman97
06-08-09, 8:58 pm
Insane WO Chris! 20 rep squats and then all those drops! Just plain crazy!

Pizzalamp
06-08-09, 11:12 pm
niiiiiiiice workout gigantic c
and some cardio too hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BEASTOFRAGE
06-09-09, 12:33 am
strong work brother!
TB

Iceiktitan
06-09-09, 12:38 am
Big C pushing the big weight. Bout damn time son. Just kidding......first name "collosal" last name?

Big C
06-09-09, 10:22 am
Hmmm this is gonna take some time. I gotta find the right one lol. Thanks Drake!

Great work, Chris.

How about "Chriszilla"?

This workout actually went pretty quick b/c I didn't rest long between sets. My legs always enjoy these "shock" days.

Insane WO Chris! 20 rep squats and then all those drops! Just plain crazy!

Thanks brother P yes the plan is to throw a couple cardio sessions in per week man. I need it bad and haven't did much since last summer.

niiiiiiiice workout gigantic c
and some cardio too hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Thanks Brute. Glad you are checkin in on me haha.

strong work brother!
TB

Haha I like Collosal....is that how you spell it lol? Things are going good Matt just gotta keep pushin on. There is no time for being mediocre.

Big C pushing the big weight. Bout damn time son. Just kidding......first name "collosal" last name?

Firefist
06-09-09, 10:35 am
those drop sets looked absolutely nasty. solid!

dude, those kai videos are sick, those one are dumbell rows, jeez, no wonder his lower lats are that eye popping. cardio huh? dude, do it huge at ICG man, im pissed i cant go. eh i might, we can only hope.

scals
06-09-09, 7:40 pm
20 reps squats. Looking good C.

Big C
06-10-09, 9:34 am
Thanks Alex yeah those videos get me jacked up whenever I need a little boost before a workout. Really hope somehow you can make the ABC Sunday.

those drop sets looked absolutely nasty. solid!

dude, those kai videos are sick, those one are dumbell rows, jeez, no wonder his lower lats are that eye popping. cardio huh? dude, do it huge at ICG man, im pissed i cant go. eh i might, we can only hope.

Thanks Steve.....I'm still alive and kickin bro lol.

20 reps squats. Looking good C.

Big C
06-10-09, 9:38 am
Jailhouse T-bar Rows:

warmups
4 pl x 10
5 pl x 9
6 pl x 7
6 pl + 25 x 3

Underhand grip BB Rows *Alternating w/ BW WG Pullups*

Underhand Rows: 135 x 12, 185 x 12, 225 x 10, 275 x 8
Pullups: 3 x 8

BB Upright Rows *SS'ing w/ DB Shrugs*

Rows: 3 x 10-12
Shrugs: 3 x 12-15 w/ 120s

E-Z bar Curls:

warmups w/ bar
110 x 10
130 x 10
150 x 8
150 x 6

Hammer-Grip WG Pulldowns:

3 x 10

Cable Curl 21's:

2 sets

B Con
06-10-09, 9:45 am
Damn thats a solid pull day C. Great work! Gonna be a mass monster come next year eh?

Mr. Aestheticz
06-10-09, 9:46 am
Jailhouse T-bar Rows:

warmups
4 pl x 10
5 pl x 9
6 pl x 7
6 pl + 25 x 3

??????

Big C
06-10-09, 9:48 am
What up B. Trying, man. I really am! Got some more mass to gain before I decide to cut.

Damn thats a solid pull day C. Great work! Gonna be a mass monster come next year eh?

Bro you're killing me......what is this???? LOL.

??????

firsthorseman97
06-10-09, 10:53 am
Strong pull day. Those are some heavy JHR. You are a man on a mission.

Firefist
06-10-09, 11:08 am
solid jailhousers! hey quick question, where do you put your v bar when you are doin those? i have a feelin that im not doin them right.

Big C
06-10-09, 11:27 am
Thanks Ryno....lots of work to be done man this is just the beginning you'll see.

Strong pull day. Those are some heavy JHR. You are a man on a mission.

Thanks bro! To be honest I don't even use a V-bar but if you do put it at the top of the barbell). I just use my hands and grip the bar like that. I feel a better squeeze.

solid jailhousers! hey quick question, where do you put your v bar when you are doin those? i have a feelin that im not doin them right.

mritter3
06-10-09, 11:33 am
killer pull day bigC, love the t bars, old school, looking good in here bud.

Big C
06-10-09, 2:28 pm
Good to have you behind me bro....I never do the same workout that's a given. Threw t-bars in there for the first time in weeks.

killer pull day bigC, love the t bars, old school, looking good in here bud.

Big C
06-10-09, 2:37 pm
Been getting some questions on my diet which I don't think I've ever posted. Sure it changes on a daily basis but not by a whole lot. This, along with M-Stak, some other supps and hard training has taken me from 225 pounds last October to around 255 pounds now.

Meal #1 (this is usually between 8:15 and 9:15 am.)

8 egg whites, 2-3 whole eggs
1-2 multi grain waffles
yogurt or an apple
Whey shake on top (1/2 cup oats, blueberries and 48 g whey)

Meal #2

2 cans tuna w/ low fat mayo
1/2 cup oats in applesauce OR cup brown rice
12-18 almonds
* Sometimes 8 additional egg whites or 2 whole eggs

Meal #3

Two 8 oz. rib eye or chicken breasts
Can of green beans
2 scoops organic Peanut butter
* Sometimes add 8 egg whites in milk or OJ

Meal #4 (pre workout)

Whey Shake w/ 1/2 cup oats
A few eggs

Meal #5 (post workout and 45 minutes after Torrent)

Some type of meat (fish or red meat usually hamburg)
white rice or whole wheat pasta
Vegetables

Meal #6

Whey shake w/ 1/2 cup oats
2 scoops Organic peanut butter
* Twice a week this is a couple subs from Jimmy Johns

Meal #7

Same as meal #6

Sometimes I eat an 8th meal if time allows. I treat myself to a pizza about once every 2 weeks and a sushi bar about once every 2 weeks.

Mr. Aestheticz
06-10-09, 3:47 pm
What Is This?............. "?"

A Question Mark Right So I Am Wondering And Asking What The Hell Is A Jail House Tbar Row Lol!

Big C
06-10-09, 3:58 pm
Just stick a Barbell in the corner bro and load the weight on. I put a heavy dumbell against the wall and over the bar so it doesn't flip over. We don't have a "built in" bar like some gyms. The other option is the chest-supported T-bar machine.

What Is This?............. "?"

A Question Mark Right So I Am Wondering And Asking What The Hell Is A Jail House Tbar Row Lol!

Mr. Aestheticz
06-10-09, 5:41 pm
Just stick a Barbell in the corner bro and load the weight on. I put a heavy dumbell against the wall and over the bar so it doesn't flip over. We don't have a "built in" bar like some gyms. The other option is the chest-supported T-bar machine.

OOHHH THATS WHAT YALL CALL IT IN OHIO GOT YUH!

Pizzalamp
06-10-09, 6:50 pm
good diet big c
nice to see lots of good fats in there

uhhhhhh not just in ohio superstar...pretty much everywhere across the good ol u s of a

Firefist
06-10-09, 9:02 pm
yeah, everybody...take note of the aforementioned diet! haha this is why C is as big is as he is.

Mizzarler
06-10-09, 9:33 pm
Diet is sollidddddd, will def use some of those tips next time I bulk...Where do you get your multigrain waffles?

Big C
06-11-09, 10:17 pm
U got it bro. We do it big in the O.

Thanks Pizza....that's coming from a man who knows his diet! Like I said I'm not perfect cheat meals are thrown in now and then but I try and stick with what I posted.

good diet big c
nice to see lots of good fats in there

uhhhhhh not just in ohio superstar...pretty much everywhere across the good ol u s of a

THANKS BRO!!!!!!!! Gotta get bigger though man can't stay where I'm at.

yeah, everybody...take note of the aforementioned diet! haha this is why C is as big is as he is.

Thanks much.....I load up on that organic PB man it's good stuff. The waffles I find in my local supermarket freezer section. Much healthier than Ego's or whatever they're called.

Diet is sollidddddd, will def use some of those tips next time I bulk...Where do you get your multigrain waffles?

Big C
06-11-09, 10:23 pm
Not used to lifting this late but had an exam earlier. Felt good to get the monkey off my back. Don't know why my military was down....probably b/c I hadn't did em in a while. God my workout took forever tonight just trying to get everything in. I usually start off with chest but I nailed shoulders first 2nite. Legs tomorrow, off Saturday before our huge ABC Sunday at Iron Chamber.

BB Seated Military:

warmups (3)
225 x 10
245 x 5
245 x 5
135 x 35

Cybex Chest Press *SS'ing w/ Dual Axis Incline Press*

Chest Press: Stack x 12 x 3 sets
Incline Press: 230 x 12, 260 x 10, 280 x 10

E-Z Bar Front Raises:

warmups
110 x 12
135 x 8
135 x 8

Single Arm Pressdowns *SS'ing w/ Single Arm Reversegrip Pressdowns*

I did 3 supersets in both arms, moving up in weight each set.

Seated Lateral raises (palms facing out) *SS'ing w/ Pec Deck*

Laterals: 3 x 10-12
Pec Dec: 3 x 10

Barbell Close-Grip Bench:

warmups
225 x ??
295 x 4
305 x 4
275 x 9 (burnout)

B Con
06-12-09, 7:02 am
Push it real hard....

Hell yeah Chris. Knocking shit out as usual. Getcha grow on my friend. Gonna miss you next weekend...

T o m m Y
06-12-09, 8:29 am
very strong shit going on in here...
Nice diet bro,whats it all come out to cal/pro/carb/fat wise?

firsthorseman97
06-12-09, 8:54 am
Killer workout Chris! Your numbers are impressive. That is a strong close grip, especially when you hit it at the end like that.

Big C
06-13-09, 12:22 pm
Thanks a lot my brothers!!!!!! And I have no idea about my carb/cals/fat bro I don't really keep track I just try and get huge.

Push it real hard....

Hell yeah Chris. Knocking shit out as usual. Getcha grow on my friend. Gonna miss you next weekend...

very strong shit going on in here...
Nice diet bro,whats it all come out to cal/pro/carb/fat wise?

Killer workout Chris! Your numbers are impressive. That is a strong close grip, especially when you hit it at the end like that.

Big C
06-13-09, 12:28 pm
Today is the quiet before the storm aka. ABC on Sunday. Resting and eating today and putting a lot of study time in for this online exam. Killer workout on Friday although I battled a bit of a headache must be the strange weather.

Plate-loaded Leg Press:

warmups
7 pps x 10
8 pps x 10
9 pps x 8
10 pps x 8
8 pps x 8, drop 7 pps x 8, drop 6 pps x 8, drop 5 pps x 6, drop 4 pps x 6, drop 3 pps x 6

Smith Machine Squats (feel way out, close) *SS'ing w/ Leg Extensions*

Squats: 3 x 10-12
Extensions: 3 x 20

DB Stiff Leg Deads *Alternating w/ DB Hamstring Curls*

Stiff Legs: 4 x 10-12
DB Hams: 4 x 10-12, drop set of 20 reps with a lighter dumbell after final set

Rotary Calf Machine:

4 x 10

Walking Lunges: (Bodyweight, One full lap around indoor track)

1 set

15 minutes on Elliptical

Pizzalamp
06-13-09, 2:48 pm
solid job big c
i like the lunges on track

Firedrake
06-13-09, 2:55 pm
Great work, Chris -- have fun tomorrow!

Mizzarler
06-13-09, 6:49 pm
Nice work Enormous C. That death drop looked like it would suck. LOL. Perfect way to finish em off too with the track lunges...

mritter3
06-13-09, 7:00 pm
hell of a leg day bigC, you legs have to be fried after that intense session. good stuff.

Lewy23
06-14-09, 2:06 pm
damn my legs are sore and I almost puked from just reading that leg workout, bro! keep up the great work..youre a beast!!

Lewy

Flash419
06-14-09, 4:13 pm
Solid work as always C...

Sorry I missed you guys Sunday... work has been crazy and sleep non-existant. Worked 2 shifts yesterday with no sleep, so I came home today and CRASHED!

We'll get together SOON!

BEASTOFRAGE
06-15-09, 4:10 am
great work brother!
TB

B Con
06-15-09, 8:16 am
Hopefully you were able to walk over the weekend after seeing the pain you inflicted on the legs.

Mr. Aestheticz
06-15-09, 9:34 am
Your Jeans Getting Tighter?

Big C
06-15-09, 10:24 am
Thanks P...yeah the lunges around the track weren't my idea...my buddy did em with db's but I just used my bodyweight which was probably enough lol.

solid job big c
i like the lunges on track

Thanks Drake, good talking to you over the weekend glad u are having a nice vacation.

Great work, Chris -- have fun tomorrow!

Bro I don't know why but leg presses never make my legs as sore like squats do....I love doing legs now...thanks bro.

Nice work Enormous C. That death drop looked like it would suck. LOL. Perfect way to finish em off too with the track lunges...

Yeah thanks man still have a couple inches to go on my goal for inches on my legs but they are definately catching up w/ my upper body.

hell of a leg day bigC, you legs have to be fried after that intense session. good stuff.

Thanks Lewy...killer session yesterday I'm still beat.

damn my legs are sore and I almost puked from just reading that leg workout, bro! keep up the great work..youre a beast!!

Lewy

Thanks Jeff no worries man work comes first. See you at the next one big man!

Solid work as always C...

Sorry I missed you guys Sunday... work has been crazy and sleep non-existant. Worked 2 shifts yesterday with no sleep, so I came home today and CRASHED!

We'll get together SOON!

Thanks Curt......

great work brother!
TB

Yeah Burt no worries I was sitting down for the most part studying all weekend. My ass hurt worse than anything LOL.

Hopefully you were able to walk over the weekend after seeing the pain you inflicted on the legs.

Yes sir......need to go buy some comfortable jeans bro but funds are low lol.

Your Jeans Getting Tighter?

Big C
06-15-09, 10:31 am
Yesterday was our ABC at Iron Chamber. They had the music crankin loud and a lot of the guys were shirtin up and doing their max effort bench. My boy James Kolb hit a PR with a 635 shirted bench, no board or bands. This teenage phenom will have to be reckoned with for years to come. He just won nationals in Oklahoma in the 220 lb. division. It was awesome to see him smash his previous PR by 15 pounds.

WG Pulldowns:

warmups
4 x 6-10

Rack Deads:

warmups
405 x 10
455 x 6
495 x 6
585 x 2
585 x 3

BB Shrugs:

warmups
405 x 10
405 x 10
495 x 6
315 x burnout

Chest-Supported T-bar Row:

warmups
3 pl x 10
4 pl x 10
5 pl x 6
5 pl x 6

EZ-Bar Curls:

3 x 8....I went for a 4th heavy set and tweaked my bicep. I put the weight down immediately.

Seated Rows:

3 x 10-15

DB Seated Curls: (light)

2 x 15
1 x 10, drop 1 x 10

Lewy23
06-15-09, 11:54 am
Had a great time yesterday bro. I am feeling it today..that was a hell of a ME bench day! I cant wait to tear it up with you again. Next time I want to do rack pulls and heavy back with you, bro!

Lewy

Firefist
06-15-09, 2:31 pm
solid pull session C! damn wish i was there to tear up back with you. i always lift back at the abc's, and this was probably the worst one for me to miss!

mritter3
06-15-09, 5:12 pm
tons of weight in here chris....solid work on those rack pulls.

Big C
06-15-09, 6:44 pm
Hell yeah Lewy I am sore as hell...Iron Chamber will do that to ya LOL. Love all the new equipment they got since the last time I've been there too.

Had a great time yesterday bro. I am feeling it today..that was a hell of a ME bench day! I cant wait to tear it up with you again. Next time I want to do rack pulls and heavy back with you, bro!

Lewy

Its cool bro we will tear it up at the next one....keep goin hard.

solid pull session C! damn wish i was there to tear up back with you. i always lift back at the abc's, and this was probably the worst one for me to miss!

Thanks my brother. Honestly I think I'm going to drop my weight on the rack pulls down to 405-495 and just work on increasing my reps to like 10-12 on sets.

tons of weight in here chris....solid work on those rack pulls.

Big C
06-15-09, 6:48 pm
This will be probably my last workout until Thursday. My body needs a break from the wear and tear. I will be hitting legs when I get back at it.

DB Incline:

warmups
100s x 20
110s x 15
120s x 15
100s x 28 (max reps)

Incline Flys:

45s x 20
90s x 10

Machine Laterals *SS'ing with Machine Overhead Press*

Laterals: 4 x 10, 160 on last set
Overhead Press: 2 x 10, 2 x 8

Cybex Tricep Pushdowns:

Stack x 10 x 4 sets total

Machine Flat Bench:

210 x 20
Stack (290) x 10
Stack + 15 x 10

V-bar Pushdowns * I did a 10, 10, 2, 20 rep scheme like I do with leg extensions

10, 10, 2, 20
10, 10, 2, 20......this was burning like hell

DB Hammer Front Raises:

45s x 9/9
65s x 8/8
65s x 8/8

LittleMan55
06-15-09, 8:30 pm
Good things we are friends or I would be scared of your 100 x 13840238409238409238409123840923874092137401372408 21374 reps on incline press! You FREAK!

Mizzarler
06-15-09, 8:53 pm
Damn some heavy ass rack deads. Solid work as always C...looks like you earned some time off. Heal up brotha.

Pizzalamp
06-16-09, 12:23 am
great work big c
u def deserve the rest...and some pizza

Big C
06-16-09, 12:32 am
Hahaha thanks Broc.....I call all the dumbells in my gym "toys" b/c that's what I do play with them. They refuse to purchase anything over 120s man. Nothing I can do about it!

Good things we are friends or I would be scared of your 100 x 13840238409238409238409123840923874092137401372408 21374 reps on incline press! You FREAK!

Thanks bro.......just need a couple days...it's amazing the older I guess I just listen more to my body instead of "having" to workout every day. I am realizing the importance of resting and eating as time goes by.

Damn some heavy ass rack deads. Solid work as always C...looks like you earned some time off. Heal up brotha.

Thanks brah!!!!!! I know you won't believe this but I dove into a Papa Johns pizza w/ extra meat and shrooms tonight. Finishing off the night with a shake and PB.

great work big c
u def deserve the rest...and some pizza

B Con
06-16-09, 8:38 am
Nice to see you throwing around the "toys".... great work as always Chris.

Mr. Aestheticz
06-16-09, 9:32 am
Son The Bench Whether Flat Or Incline Are Just Unreal!

firsthorseman97
06-16-09, 10:09 am
I can see why your body needs a break! You are puttin' in some insane workouts. Awesome push day Big C!

Big C
06-17-09, 10:31 am
Thanks a lot Burt.....I just keep pluggin along that's all I can do.

Nice to see you throwing around the "toys".... great work as always Chris.

Thanks RJ....lots of work ahead but I like the way things are headin.

Son The Bench Whether Flat Or Incline Are Just Unreal!

Yeah man these couple days off have been good to me so far lots and lots of eating (and studying of course lol)...but I will be itchin to hit legs hard tomorrow morning.

I can see why your body needs a break! You are puttin' in some insane workouts. Awesome push day Big C!

Iceiktitan
06-18-09, 7:23 am
Your workouts are simply mind boggling. I had to reread some of the workouts. I'm thinking HOLY FUCK did he just do that??? You give me something to strive for bro. One Day I hope to get to half your size man.

P.S. Sorry I couldn't make the Last Akron ABC. I would have only got a couple hours sleep and definetely not been able to rip it up like usual. I'll be back don't worry bro.

P.S.S. ERIE ABC #3 is in the works. I'll keep you posted so you can see how my bro's roll.

Big C
06-18-09, 2:09 pm
Bro my workouts are nothing special IMO. I just try and be a positive role model for others and if some look up to me....that's great. I will keep an eye out on this ABC bro never been up that way myself.

Your workouts are simply mind boggling. I had to reread some of the workouts. I'm thinking HOLY FUCK did he just do that??? You give me something to strive for bro. One Day I hope to get to half your size man.

P.S. Sorry I couldn't make the Last Akron ABC. I would have only got a couple hours sleep and definetely not been able to rip it up like usual. I'll be back don't worry bro.

P.S.S. ERIE ABC #3 is in the works. I'll keep you posted so you can see how my bro's roll.

Big C
06-18-09, 2:13 pm
I tried something similar to Ox's squat routine in that I picked weight i can do sets of at least 8 reps with and when I get to a set where I can't do the necessary reps, I drop a plate off each side and do a set with that weight. Not quite up to Ox's level with 5 plates per side for reps though not even close lol.

Barbell Squats:

warmups 135, 135, 225, 315 all 4-5 reps
405 x 8
405 x 8
405 x 5
315 x 10

Heavy Leg Extensions:

warmup
2 x 10
2 x 8

Freak Blasters:

3 x 12

Front Squats *SS'ing w/ Seated Calf Raises*

FS: 3 x 10
Calf Raises: 4 x 12 then I did an additional 2 sets of 10

E-Z Bar Stiff Leg Deads: (first time doing em with this bar, felt really good)

1 x 12
1 x 10
2 x 8
1 x 15 burnout

Current Weight: 253-255 pounds

firsthorseman97
06-18-09, 2:29 pm
Nice squatting Chris. Great mix of exercises. I saw the pics from the ABC and your lookin' swole! Keep killin' it!

Firedrake
06-18-09, 7:31 pm
Great stuff, Chris! I'm going to start squatting again to see if I can force these legs into some more growth.

Pizzalamp
06-18-09, 10:08 pm
sick leg workout c

Firefist
06-19-09, 5:00 pm
nice leg blastin man! youll be at those 5 platers soon enough! Have fun with those pyramid pulls today!

Mizzarler
06-19-09, 5:14 pm
You can't go wrong with anything Ox does...Dude has some serious wheels. Great session man. That will def make you grow..Glad you got some rest

Big C
06-19-09, 5:20 pm
Thanks a lot bro the pictures from all these ABCs are really telling in my progress. I think my first ABC ever I was around 220-225.

Nice squatting Chris. Great mix of exercises. I saw the pics from the ABC and your lookin' swole! Keep killin' it!

Thanks a lot Drake....man my legs are blowin up now that I'm squatting 3-4 times a month man.

Great stuff, Chris! I'm going to start squatting again to see if I can force these legs into some more growth.

Thanks big P.

sick leg workout c

Ehhh don't know about that man ......4 pps is a struggle right now and heavy enough. Back/biceps in a few after a salad, Texas burgers, beans and potatoes.

nice leg blastin man! youll be at those 5 platers soon enough! Have fun with those pyramid pulls today!

True man.....just thought I would give it a whirl and my legs are crazy tight/sore today. Still debating on training Saturday...depends how I feel after 2nite! Only the real train on Friday nights bro!

You can't go wrong with anything Ox does...Dude has some serious wheels. Great session man. That will def make you grow..Glad you got some rest

Big C
06-19-09, 9:03 pm
Pretty good workout, got the weekend off training to rest again.

Pyramid BW Pullups:

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1

Barbell Rows:

Warmups
315 x 10 (about parallel)
315 x 10 (about parallel)
335 x 6
335 x 6

Barbell Curls:

135 x 8, 135, x 8, 135 x 8, 135 x 8, 135 x 8......1 minute rest betw. sets

Kai Green Incline Rows:

4 x 9-14

Face Pulls *SS'ing w/ Behind-the Back R. Delts*

Face Pulls: 2 x 12
Rear Delts: 2 x 12 each arm

Rope Hammer Curls:

140 x 10, 160 x 10
180 x 8, 180 x 8

Hammer-grip CG Pulldowns:

4 x 10....1 minute rest betw. sets

Firefist
06-19-09, 9:08 pm
look at the volume! and the weight! NICE. howd you like the pyramids? you probably could have gone to 10.

Big C
06-19-09, 9:11 pm
Bro I enjoyed em....trust me 8 reps was enough. It took forever to get done with those and I tried to keep my rest minimal. My upper back was smoked!!!

It was damn social hour in there tonight with guys doing exercises completely wrong and a couple dudes lifting in dress shirts (polos). I tried to stay focused!

look at the volume! and the weight! NICE. howd you like the pyramids? you probably could have gone to 10.

BEASTOFRAGE
06-20-09, 2:24 am
there is just no stopping you isn't there...
TB

firsthorseman97
06-20-09, 10:20 am
Big volume AND big weight, what a perfect combo. I always look forward to checkin' your thread and seeing what your doing. Great stuff!

scals
06-21-09, 4:37 pm
Helluva workout C. Looking HUGE.

Big C
06-22-09, 3:03 pm
I dunno u tell me bro doesn't look like it....

there is just no stopping you isn't there...
TB

Thanks Ry that means a lot bro I love sharing ideas with others and taking some from you guys.

Big volume AND big weight, what a perfect combo. I always look forward to checkin' your thread and seeing what your doing. Great stuff!

Thanks much Steve more huge-ness still to come.

Helluva workout C. Looking HUGE.

Big C
06-22-09, 3:05 pm
I'm still alive...just been hibernating and eating all weekend i'm fresh and healthy and ready to get in there and do damage this afternoon. As soon as I scarf down these oats, honey, whey and storm I'll be ready to get movin. First time using CarbMax 2nite.....stuff is delicious I drank some this weekend for the hell of it w/ my EAA's.

Firefist
06-22-09, 4:24 pm
yessir, carbmax is quite the shit. tastes great, yes it does. what flavor did you get? im quite partial to the citrus carbmax/intraaid mix.

Firedrake
06-22-09, 4:41 pm
Great work, Chris -- bigger and better is the motto for the second half of the year!

Big C
06-22-09, 6:47 pm
Yeah I got the Citrus, 2nite was my first time using it intra-workout. I like.

yessir, carbmax is quite the shit. tastes great, yes it does. what flavor did you get? im quite partial to the citrus carbmax/intraaid mix.

Bigger but tighter man....tighter, that's what this little bit of cardio is gonna help me with.

Great work, Chris -- bigger and better is the motto for the second half of the year!

Big C
06-22-09, 6:52 pm
I have a couple more weeks on this program then it will be time to look for something else. I tried a rep scheme I found at Iron Chamber at the ABC that should help me with my incline. I found my "max" on the chart and did the sets it told me to do 2nite. Of course this chart was for bench press but I decided to apply it to barbell incline.

Incline Bench:

warmups
275 x 6
290 x 4
330 x 2
320 x 3
275 x 6

DB Overhead Press: (seated)

warmups 40s, 70s
100s x 10
110s x 7
120s x 5....damn these are a bitch after heavy inclining lol!
100s x 15

Flat DB Flys:

50s x 20, 100s x 8

Pushdowns (Straight bar)

2 x 10, 3 x 8 ...Stack on last 2 sets

Chest Dips:

BW x 15
BW + 45 x 10
BW + 45 x 10, drop BW x 10

Skullcrushers:

warmups, 110 x 12, 130 x 9, 140 x 6

Seated DB Flys: *1/2 century sets*

Set #1: 20s x 20, 30s x 10, 20s x 20
Set #2: 20s x 20, 30s x 10, 20s x 10.....failed at getting 20 reps

Pizzalamp
06-22-09, 9:38 pm
those skulls are damn impressive...i remember trying that weight once and it killed my little elbows

Flash419
06-23-09, 1:18 am

Using the power routine on your incline is smart thinking. You get much bigger and you just might explode.. LOL

firsthorseman97
06-23-09, 6:24 am
Your incline is gettin' strong, real strong! Your numbers are really showing how much you've been bustin' your ass. This program really seems to work for ya, can't wait to see what's next.

Rage
06-23-09, 1:16 pm
Lifting some heavy weight in here bro. Impressive chest routine...and putting up the numbers.

Firedrake
06-23-09, 1:25 pm
Sweet work, Chris -- interesting progression on the inclines, and I hear ya about doing shoulders afterwards!

Big C
06-23-09, 10:03 pm
Yeah bro I haven't went heavy on skulls for a while......I should be able to go heavier than 140 too. I don't have the best elbows either but my sleeve helps.

those skulls are damn impressive...i remember trying that weight once and it killed my little elbows

Haha still need to get bigger man .....I need 10-15 more lbs. before I cut for any type of show next year. I wanna be my best. We are hitting up BB'ers soon for a mini session will keep you updated and make it a day you are available.

Using the power routine on your incline is smart thinking. You get much bigger and you just might explode.. LOL

Thanks Ryan.....those reps on incline were far from easy. I feel I should be able to do better.

Your incline is gettin' strong, real strong! Your numbers are really showing how much you've been bustin' your ass. This program really seems to work for ya, can't wait to see what's next.

Rage....my man....thanks for the comment bro just doing what I can tryin to better myself each day, it ain't easy but this is why we do what we do bro.

Lifting some heavy weight in here bro. Impressive chest routine...and putting up the numbers.

Thanks Drake....I'm so ready for shoulders and chest to be on seperate days LOL.

Sweet work, Chris -- interesting progression on the inclines, and I hear ya about doing shoulders afterwards!

Big C
06-23-09, 10:07 pm
I just got back from the gym ....had to work around classes, ate plenty today with a steak, potato and carrots comin up in a few but it was weird training so late. I don't think my body liked it.

Hack Squats:

warmups
2 x 10
2 x 8
1 x 20 burnout

Plate-Loaded Leg Press:

10 x 10........30 second rest between sets

Seated Ham Curls:

2 x 15
Stack x 10
Stack x 10, drop to 110 for a burnout

Walking Lunges *SS'ing w/ Abductor*

Lunges: BW x 10/10, carrying 50's two sets of 10 each leg
Abductor: 3 x burnout

DB Stiff Leg Deads:

80s x 10, 110s x 10, 110s x 10

LittleMan55
06-23-09, 10:12 pm
Man C you are doing some serious damage! Keep it up man... I expect to see a freak the next time I see you.

Mizzarler
06-23-09, 11:19 pm
Solid workouts C. You gotta be in some damn good shape for 10 x 10 w/ only 30 secs rest. Good work

Mr. Aestheticz
06-24-09, 9:05 am
The Body Is A Weird Thing, Once It Is On A Set Schedule And Routine Shit Does Not Want To Break For Nothing Lol!

Solid Work Pimpin!

...easy!!!

scals
06-24-09, 9:13 am
Lookin solid C. Thats what happens when you train past your bedtime :)

Big C
06-24-09, 10:18 am
Thanks Broc......people are saying I'm looking bigger and harder which is a good......harder is the word I like to hear more though. See you in a few months man!

Man C you are doing some serious damage! Keep it up man... I expect to see a freak the next time I see you.

Thanks Mizz.......ehhhh I'm non in the best "cardiovascular" shape but those were tough, the weight really wasn't that high though.

Solid workouts C. You gotta be in some damn good shape for 10 x 10 w/ only 30 secs rest. Good work

I 100% agree man......I'm so used to training between 3-4 pm. which I enjoy but on Tues, Thurs I have class at 4 pm. and that lasts a couple hours. Definately not a huge fan of training so late. I think I feel better lifting at 11 am. on those days......

The Body Is A Weird Thing, Once It Is On A Set Schedule And Routine Shit Does Not Want To Break For Nothing Lol!

Solid Work Pimpin!

...easy!!!

Thanks Steve..........yeah that is so true my bedtime now is around 10 pm, compared to 5-6 years ago it was like 3-4 am. LOL!!!!!!!!

Lookin solid C. Thats what happens when you train past your bedtime :)

Lewy23
06-24-09, 4:16 pm
lookin good bro! movin some good weight!!! keep it up!!

Lewy

smith06
06-25-09, 1:46 am
Impressive man!! Keep at it.

firsthorseman97
06-25-09, 9:10 am
Helluva leg day, C! 10 x 10 is no joke. Impressive work like usual being done.

Mr. Aestheticz
06-25-09, 11:36 am
I Am Seeing A Trend That Everyone Stopped Posting The Weight And Numbers Lol!

Big C
06-25-09, 12:11 pm
Thanks again Lewy for the support. I really don't know how may times I have to say it haha.

lookin good bro! movin some good weight!!! keep it up!!

Lewy

Thanks Big Smithy!

Impressive man!! Keep at it.

Thanks Ryan...I was just looking for something different to do and realized I hadn't done 10 by 10 for a long ass time. Back at it tomorrow.

Helluva leg day, C! 10 x 10 is no joke. Impressive work like usual being done.

I guess we all stopped working out bro......haha, seriously my routine lately b/c I'm so busy with school has been 2 days on 2 days off. I'm back in the gym Friday and Saturday. Not a huge fan of taking more than a day off in a row but my body seems to be growing b/c of the additional eating/rest.

Flash419
06-25-09, 12:18 pm

With the weights Big C throws around.. the damn computer keeps putting it in scientific notation... LOL

Keep up the good work Chris... looking forward to moving some weight with you. REAL SOON!

Big C
06-26-09, 3:56 pm
Felt good to be back after a 2-day hiatus. Body felt recovered and weights were up.

Reverse-Grip (Cambered Bar) Pulldowns: (Plate-Loaded)

warmups 20, 15 reps
260 x 10
280 x 6
280 x 6

Seated Low Pulley Rows: (Plate-Loaded)

180 x 12, 180 x 12
280 x 10
300 x 8
310 x 8

Behind the Back Shrugs *Alternating w/ Ox Raises*

Shrugs: 225 x 15, 315 x 12, 405 x 9
Ox Raises: 3 x 10, highest weight was 25s

DB Hammer Curls (across chest)

warmups
70s x 6/6
80s x 6/6
80s x 5/5, drop 40s for burnout

Single-Arm Cable Rows *Alternating w/ Chinups*

Rows: 120 x 12/12, 160 x 10/10, 180 x 10/10
Chins: 3 x 8

Preacher Curls:

4 x 15

Straight Bar Standing Lat Pulldowns: (FST-7)

7 x 7-10 reps

Mr. Dead
06-26-09, 4:03 pm
Lookin' forward to sharin' the field of battle with ya!!!

Big C
06-26-09, 4:13 pm
Workout from today.

Felt good to be back after a 2-day hiatus. Body felt recovered and weights were up.

warmups 20, 15 reps
260 x 10
280 x 6
280 x 6

180 x 12, 180 x 12
280 x 10
300 x 8
310 x 8

warmups
70s x 6/6
80s x 6/6

Preacher Curls:

4 x 15

7 x 7-10 reps

Big C
06-26-09, 4:14 pm
Haha same here man it will be a pleasure. I wasn't sure if they pick 5 people to do the contest or what?

Firefist
06-26-09, 4:19 pm
oh boy, the mass never ends in here! Solid. The competitors in rages comp are gonna have alot of trouble now that big c's name is in the hat.

firsthorseman97
06-26-09, 4:50 pm
Movin' some heavy weight on that one, Chris. Your just straight up killin' it.

Mizzarler
06-26-09, 4:58 pm
Heavy rows = growth. Way to kill it C, mixing it up as always and hittin the back from as many angles as possible each week. Strong hammer curls too.

ATLAS64
06-26-09, 5:20 pm
Damn another strong big guy like MIZZ. Solid heavy ass work bro Im tuned in.

Mizzarler
06-26-09, 9:41 pm

LOL he's a lot stronger than me.

Pizzalamp
06-26-09, 9:56 pm
sick workout chris
i see u always hitting the ox raises-i love em

Big C
06-26-09, 9:56 pm
Man I am hoping I get picked! I know I can do some damage bro I can't wait to see who the selections are.

oh boy, the mass never ends in here! Solid. The competitors in rages comp are gonna have alot of trouble now that big c's name is in the hat.

Thanks Ry.....felt really good today and less stressed since my exams were done.

Movin' some heavy weight on that one, Chris. Your just straight up killin' it.

Thanks Mizz.......yeah I live and die with heavy rows man. Love my hammers too my goal is the 100's here soon!!!!!

Heavy rows = growth. Way to kill it C, mixing it up as always and hittin the back from as many angles as possible each week. Strong hammer curls too.

Thanks for stoppin by bro......I will check out your journey too when I have a minute....I take it you're one of Mizz's boys.

Ok maybe....but a lot older too bro!!!!! You blow me away compared to when I was 21 haha. I still feel young though I guess that's what matters.....just pick and choose my rest days more carefully nowadays.

LOL he's a lot stronger than me.

whosnexttt
06-26-09, 10:56 pm

warmups 20, 15 reps
260 x 10
280 x 6
280 x 6

180 x 12, 180 x 12
280 x 10
300 x 8
310 x 8

warmups
70s x 6/6
80s x 6/6

Preacher Curls:

4 x 15

7 x 7-10 reps

strong workout man! but can ya reduce the insults and call-outs?

Pizzalamp
06-26-09, 11:03 pm
sick workout chris
i see u always hitting the ox raises-i love em

bump
didnt want u to miss my post c
u always give me support so its only right to return the favor

Big C
06-26-09, 11:04 pm
My bad bro I did miss it lol. Thanks man well u gave me the support first, Animals gotta stick 2gether! Enjoy your weekend bro I got some early training tomorrow b/c I have my cousin's wedding.

bump
didnt want u to miss my post c
u always give me support so its only right to return the favor

Big C
06-28-09, 7:43 pm
I had my cousin's wedding to attend to I had to get a faster workout in than usual. I decided to do some chest circuits and then toss shoulders/tris in afterwards. Worked out great.

4 Circuits of the Following:

1. Machine Flat Bench: 225 x 12, 275 x 10, 275 x 10, 305 x 8
2. Incline DBs: 100s x 11, 100s x 10, 100s x 10, 100s x 8
3. Cable Crossovers: 4 sets of 12

Standing DB Shoulder Press:

50s x 10
70s x 10
80s x 8
85s x 8

V-Bar Tricep Pushdowns:

180 x 15 for 2 sets
Stack x 12 for 3 sets

Machine Laterals:

3 x 10

Cybex Seated Pushdowns:

1 x 40
2 x 20
1 x 10

On a side note, I am really hoping to be chosen for Rage's mass building contest. I put a lot of effort into practicing for my curl contest in the Cage and this will be no different if I'm picked. I understand this challenge will be a lot tougher though. Waiting to see the winners! I'm holding steady around 252-253 but man to be a solid 260 plus would be sweet.

Pizzalamp
06-28-09, 7:51 pm
good workout c
circuit training is fun

ATLAS64
06-28-09, 8:31 pm
Looks like a brutal work out. The name of your thread kinda tells the whole story here....one demented individual that loves to train haha. Keep killing it man

Firedrake
06-29-09, 12:47 am
Lookin' GOOD, Chris!

Mizzarler
06-29-09, 2:58 am
Way to still get it in C and shock everything with circuits. I know you did some damage at the wedding...they serve amazing food there!!!

mritter3
06-29-09, 7:57 am
push day looks great chris, keep up the solid workouts

Mr. Aestheticz
06-29-09, 12:35 pm
Shit Looks Like A Serious Session!

My Chest Hurts Just Looking At That!

JUGGERNAUT
06-29-09, 12:49 pm
Way to do it Big C

scals
06-29-09, 3:06 pm
Solid fuckin session C. Killin it as usual.

Big C
06-29-09, 5:33 pm
Thanks bro it really was fun, although painful....and time went fast. This workout only took me about an hour or so.

good workout c
circuit training is fun

Yeah u pretty much hit the nail on the head there bro. Thanks for the southern support!!!

Looks like a brutal work out. The name of your thread kinda tells the whole story here....one demented individual that loves to train haha. Keep killing it man

Thanks big Drake.

Lookin' GOOD, Chris!

I did some damage alright bro......chicken, beef, potatoes, a couple salads, greens, and wedding cake of course. But no booze man u won't catch me drinkin!

Way to still get it in C and shock everything with circuits. I know you did some damage at the wedding...they serve amazing food there!!!

Thanks a lot bro how u been.

push day looks great chris, keep up the solid workouts

Thanks bro yeah my chest really does hurt lol....I need to get my aminos up like you to help prevent the soreness!!!

Shit Looks Like A Serious Session!

My Chest Hurts Just Looking At That!

Thanks big Juggs. Much appreciated.

Way to do it Big C

Thanks Steve...glad to see you have the internet back!

Solid fuckin session C. Killin it as usual.

Big C
06-29-09, 5:39 pm
I researched the Michigan squat program and decided to give it a shot for a week to give my legs a break from heavier squatting. My knees needed a break too. Flex helps but it can only do so much. The rep scheme for the squats was 5 x 15.....my legs trembled just reading about it lol. It sucked but was well worth it!

Vertical Leg Press: (On Smith)

1 pps x 20, 2 pps x 20
3 pps x 10
4 pps x 10
4 pps + 50 lbs. x 6

BB Squats:

warmups
185 x 15
225 x 15
235 x 15
265 x 15
275 x 15

Barbell Stepups:

bar x 10/10
135 x 8/8
135 x 8/8
185 x 5/5

One-leg Hamstring curls:

4 sets of 8 reps each leg, no rest

One-leg Extensions:

3 x 10/10....2 second hold at top, drop set of 10 reps each leg after last set

*Watermellon EAA's and Carb Max is THE BEST intra workout drink to date!

Firedrake
06-29-09, 6:11 pm
Lookin' GOOD, Chris!

Firefist
06-29-09, 6:52 pm
Solid C!!! THE definition of animal!

B Con
06-30-09, 7:30 am
What up C? Just wanted to say thanks for everything and hate you couldn't make it down. Next time though... already looking forward till the next time we can hang out my man. Keep putting in work and if you need anything don't hesitate to let me know.

firsthorseman97
06-30-09, 9:13 am
That workout definitely looked like a change of pace for you. I bet your sore from that one! Solid work as always!

Big C
06-30-09, 8:25 pm
Thanks Drake, just tryin to get those squats in like you are!

Lookin' GOOD, Chris!

Thanks Alex more big things to come my friend.

Solid C!!! THE definition of animal!

Glad you are back on the boards bro. Also glad the wedding went well, my cousin's was this past weekend and I am just exhausted from that still. Makes for a long day!

What up C? Just wanted to say thanks for everything and hate you couldn't make it down. Next time though... already looking forward till the next time we can hang out my man. Keep putting in work and if you need anything don't hesitate to let me know.

Oh yeah bro....not used to higher reps on squats....makes for a rude awakening that's for sure.

That workout definitely looked like a change of pace for you. I bet your sore from that one! Solid work as always!

Pizzalamp
06-30-09, 8:27 pm
great workout big c

Big C
06-30-09, 8:28 pm
Thanks P....legs are very tender today and I have em again Saturday. Big pull day tomorrow for me gotta eat and rest up.

great workout big c

mritter3
06-30-09, 9:01 pm
workout looked good man, way to kill the wheelz, carb max and watermelon eaa stack huh, gonna have to try that one.

Big C
07-01-09, 2:46 pm
Brought July in with a solid, productive workout. I really don't know how much longer i will be using this program. If I get picked for Rage's contest I will definately have to change things up more than likely. Diet will likely be cleaned up a bit too compared to how/what I have been eating (not that I'm eating bad) ...but currently chowing 4-6 cheat meals a week.

Cybex WG Pulldowns *Alternating w/ Underhand Grip Pulldowns*

WG: 15, 10, 6 reps (stack on last set)
Underhand: 15, 10, 6 reps (stack on last set)

Chest Supported T-Bar Rows:

1 pl, 2 pl x 15, 12
3 pl x 10
4 pl x 6
5 pl x 4
2 pl x burnout

High Pulley Curls:

15, 10, 8, 6 reps

Upright Rows:

4 sets of 15, 12, 8, 8

E-Z Bar Rows: (these are solid!)

135 x 15 x 2 sets
225 x 10
275 x 6 x 2 sets

E-Z Bar curls:

110 x 15
110 x 15
110 x 15

Cybex One-Arm Seated rows:

1 x 15/15, 1 x 10/10, 1 x 8/8

Double-Arm Cable Curls:

2 x 15, drop set of 10 reps after last set

Firedrake
07-01-09, 3:17 pm
Great looking work, C., but you were curling that at the Cage! Where's the progress *grin* (. . . I'm glad you're in Ohio -- you're out of reach!)

Mizzarler
07-01-09, 9:48 pm
EZ bar rows? Hmmmmm never tried that one before. I would kill for a seated t bar row, I've always wanted to try it. Nice job Gargantuan C. Hope you get picked for that contest!!!

LittleMan55
07-01-09, 10:19 pm
Great looking work in here as always brother. I hope you get selected for Rage's thing! It would be awesome to see where that takes you. I want 4-6 cheat meals a week!

Big C
07-01-09, 10:27 pm
See this is what I need Rage for......progress man! I'm stuck right now! Change will be good if I'm picked.

Great looking work, C., but you were curling that at the Cage! Where's the progress *grin* (. . . I'm glad you're in Ohio -- you're out of reach!)

What's up bro....yeah just wanted to do something different than bb rows for once. They hit the back pretty good and makes for a nice squeeze. Yeah the chest supported T-bars are a long tougher than using a bar on the ground but I like both. Thanks I hope so myself gotta wait till next tuesday to see!

EZ bar rows? Hmmmmm never tried that one before. I would kill for a seated t bar row, I've always wanted to try it. Nice job Gargantuan C. Hope you get picked for that contest!!!

What up Broc...thanks a lot man me too. Haha just wait 10 weeks man you can have all the cheat meals u want!

Great looking work in here as always brother. I hope you get selected for Rage's thing! It would be awesome to see where that takes you. I want 4-6 cheat meals a week!

Mizzarler
07-01-09, 10:43 pm
Dude gimme some beast techno songs to download...it says you like techno on your space

Big C
07-01-09, 11:03 pm
Haha I wish I could man.....I just have a bunch of CDs my friend made me (he is a DJ) so I listen to those and have no clue who the artists are lol! I'm not real familiar with actual techno artists like I am with rock/rap music.

I would just search techno/trance on youtube and see what you find/like.

Dude gimme some beast techno songs to download...it says you like techno on your space

Iceiktitan
07-02-09, 12:20 am
Yorkville on the 25th. I'm there bro.

firsthorseman97
07-02-09, 6:31 am
Solid workout Big C. Definitely a great way to kick off the month of July. Keep crushin' those weights.

B Con
07-02-09, 12:21 pm
Hell yeah C laying it down as always my brother. Great work!

Big C
07-02-09, 7:45 pm
Sweet bro I will try to be too!

Yorkville on the 25th. I'm there bro.

Thanks Ryan...things are only gonna get better stay tuned brother.

Solid workout Big C. Definitely a great way to kick off the month of July. Keep crushin' those weights.

Thanks Burt I will be seeing you in just a few short months!

Hell yeah C laying it down as always my brother. Great work!

Big C
07-03-09, 6:24 pm
Well my plans were to do legs tomorrow but the gym is closed due to the 4th. So I'm off until Monday. I guess I'll just enjoy the weekend and wait for the big day on the Forvum next week when a lot of things are announced (Tuesday the 5th). Everyone have a safe and enjoyable weekend!

Pre-Exhaust w/ Pec Deck:

3 sets of 20, 30-40 sec rest

Pre-Exaust w/ Incline Flys:

2 sets of 15, 30-40 second rest

Incline Bench:

3 sets 8-12 reps

Barbell Bench:

5 sets of 5 w/ 275

Cybex Shoulder Press:

warmups
Stack x 8 x 3 sets

Barbell Front Raises:

warmups
135 x 8 x 3 sets

Rope Pushdowns:

2 x 10
2 x 8 increasing weight all 4 sets

Tricep Dip Station:

4 x 10

Firefist
07-03-09, 8:22 pm
look at the volume!!!! and im gonna start pre exhausting. sounds like a good idea, im gonna try it. though im gonna have a hard time finding a gym in taiwan. gah...hope it doesnt end up like the gym in france....

BADASS AS ALWAYS C!!

firsthorseman97
07-03-09, 8:54 pm
I like the pre-exhaust work, Big C! That's a nice change of pace. Enjoy your weekend!

Firedrake
07-03-09, 9:10 pm
WhooHOOO! Great work, Chris. Enjoy your Fourth. I'm already at my sister's for the weekend, and staying off the roads, except maybe to go out to the gym later and do some cardio.

MrMuscles22
07-03-09, 9:20 pm
Great push day bro. Pre-exhausting is awesome for sick pumps!

Flash419
07-03-09, 11:17 pm
BIG MAN... BIG WORK!

Always kicking a$$ C.... Good luck Tuesday..

Mizzarler
07-04-09, 12:56 am
Nice push day bro, like the pre exhausting. My gyms also closed on the 4th so I cant deadlift til sunday...lame

LittleMan55
07-04-09, 9:03 am
pre-exhaust FTW!! Looking good in here bro... You're going to be a true monster by the next time I see you.

Pizzalamp
07-04-09, 10:21 am
real good workout c
pre exhausting is no joke

Vaze_06
07-05-09, 4:57 pm
sup, good luck with Rage's contest.. damn if u get pick u'll be warming up with 4 pies in nooo time! shit 585 on deads will be a piece of cake (double chocolate one) lol...

Big C
07-05-09, 5:09 pm
Thanks bro...i am so itchin to get back to the gym tomorrow for some legs! I just wanted to try the pre exhaust once.....it definately held me back from throwing up big weights on incline and flat. Good stuff though. U need to be at the ABC on july 25th bro.

look at the volume!!!! and im gonna start pre exhausting. sounds like a good idea, im gonna try it. though im gonna have a hard time finding a gym in taiwan. gah...hope it doesnt end up like the gym in france....

BADASS AS ALWAYS C!!

Thanks bro it was an awesome weekend to say the least...hope yours was too. It was just what I needed with lots of good food, people and boating.

I like the pre-exhaust work, Big C! That's a nice change of pace. Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks Jim I'm all rested up and ready to go this week...big day for us Tuesday!

WhooHOOO! Great work, Chris. Enjoy your Fourth. I'm already at my sister's for the weekend, and staying off the roads, except maybe to go out to the gym later and do some cardio.

Yeah you said it bro....the pumps were pretty redic. Hopefully see u soon big man.

Great push day bro. Pre-exhausting is awesome for sick pumps!

Good luck to you too Flash..........we put in our time I hope it pays off and we're both selected!

BIG MAN... BIG WORK!

Always kicking a$$ C.... Good luck Tuesday..

Ehhhh my gym was closed all weekend......back feels good enough to deadlift Weds hopefully I can pull some good weight up.

Nice push day bro, like the pre exhausting. My gyms also closed on the 4th so I cant deadlift til sunday...lame

I hope bro.......I hope! Thanks Broc.

pre-exhaust FTW!! Looking good in here bro... You're going to be a true monster by the next time I see you.

Thanks P.

real good workout c
pre exhausting is no joke

Thanks a lot, yes Tuesday is a big day on the Forvm. 585????? That's warmup weight I need be pulling 700-800 like my buddy who is 10 years younger than me on the Forvm. Thanks for checkin in girl.

sup, good luck with Rage's contest.. damn if u get pick u'll be warming up with 4 pies in nooo time! shit 585 on deads will be a piece of cake (double chocolate one) lol...

KiNgKoNgPrOnGeD
07-05-09, 5:39 pm
So I've been slacking on everyones journey, and i come across yours. Heavy shit goin on bro, definately my cup of tea. Consider in on the madness. Stay up bro.

mritter3
07-05-09, 9:34 pm
push day looks solid bigC, good luck on tuesday bud, hopefully we both get picked and can push eachother the whole way, good luck regardless.

dannynb
07-05-09, 11:59 pm
Just stopping in to check out the methods.....will be keeping a close eye, gotta see who hits 275 first. ;)

Big C
07-06-09, 2:41 pm
Thanks a lot man, stop on in anytime! Now you won't see any 500 lb. benching or 700 lb. deadlifting going on in here, but there might be some "decent" weight being tossed around.

So I've been slacking on everyones journey, and i come across yours. Heavy shit goin on bro, definately my cup of tea. Consider in on the madness. Stay up bro.

You too bro.......I like our chances.....but nothing is set in stone yet.

push day looks solid bigC, good luck on tuesday bud, hopefully we both get picked and can push eachother the whole way, good luck regardless.

Cool Danny.....man I don't know about 275, that would be a lot of weight to carry around at my height. I was thinking 265 or so.....but if good weight keeps piling on I'll take it, granted this is if I'm chosen of course.

Just stopping in to check out the methods.....will be keeping a close eye, gotta see who hits 275 first. ;)

Vaze_06
07-06-09, 4:48 pm
Big C i'll haunt u down and kill u =), promise u wont feel much Babe ;p

scals
07-06-09, 6:03 pm
Solid workout C. Best of luck with Rage's contest.

ATLAS64
07-06-09, 6:07 pm
Freakshow!

Big C
07-06-09, 6:15 pm
Hahaha good luck with that, when u bench 500+ come talk to me.

Big C i'll haunt u down and kill u =), promise u wont feel much Babe ;p

Thanks Steve I'll need it!

Solid workout C. Best of luck with Rage's contest.

Tryin.....

Freakshow!

Big C
07-06-09, 6:20 pm
One more day till the big day. The selection for Rage's contest....I'm being optimistic I'll be chosen. The question is, will I get down or will I lay down? Time to ante up ladies and gents....

Rack Pulls: (lowest pin, below knees)

warmups
405 x 12
405 x 10
495 x 8
495 x 8

Barbell Curls:

warmups
135 x 6, 155 x 5
165 x 3
165 x 3
165 x 3
165 x 3 (all sets w/ 165 very strict)

Kai Green Incline Pulldowns:

4 x 9 -12

Seated Rows: (using a long bar, wide grip)

4 x 6 -10, drop set after last set

Cable Curls:

4 x 15

Hammer-grip Pullups:

2 x 8, 2 x 6

DB Shrugs:

3 x 10

Enforcer
07-06-09, 7:00 pm
Whats good big daddy? I still see you are putting up somne sick numbers bro, that is what I like to come abcl and see. Keep up the hard work. You are truly one of the elite here bro.

Vaze_06
07-06-09, 7:25 pm
sick pulls and curls!

Firefist
07-06-09, 9:12 pm
yeah man, like the enforcer says, you are one of the elite up in here. And i know you aint one to toot ya horn, but so true. cant wait to see what you look like in contest condition next year, i know you still got some bulking to do!

july 25 abc aint lookin to good for me man, im gonna be in taiwan until august 1. im sure thats gonna be a great session.

peace bro!

dannynb
07-06-09, 10:35 pm
Cool Danny.....man I don't know about 275, that would be a lot of weight to carry around at my height. I was thinking 265 or so.....but if good weight keeps piling on I'll take it, granted this is if I'm chosen of course.

Chosen or not....I have my eyes set at hitting my weight before I start dieting down.

Mizzarler
07-06-09, 11:02 pm
Damn you can curl some weight...Amazing rack deads too! Great day, can't wait til you can pull from the floor again!

Big Wides
07-06-09, 11:06 pm
Dear Freaky Person,

Kick ass sessions bro, big ass weights being used and from the looks of it all seems very easy and entertaining. Keep up the hard work, its very motovating

firsthorseman97
07-07-09, 6:33 am
Strong rack pulls Chris. Hell, the whole workout was strong! You seem to be really enjoying this split.

mritter3
07-07-09, 8:20 am
nice pulls chris, another solid session...big day today, good luck with the contest bud.

Flash419
07-07-09, 11:26 am
Big weights today.. bigger weights tomorrow.

Time to step up and shine... THIS IS OUR TIME!

mritter3
07-07-09, 11:28 am
congrats on getting chosen chris...now lets show em what we ohioans are all about.

Mr. Dead
07-07-09, 11:29 am

Haha same here man it will be a pleasure. I wasn't sure if they pick 5 people to do the contest or what?

Looks like it's on, brother... Defintely will be an honor, for sure...

Big C
07-07-09, 11:51 am
What up bro good to hear from you. To be considered one of the "elite" is an honor bro....however I feel in order to secure that I need to step on stage next spring/summer. This will be a major step for me.

Whats good big daddy? I still see you are putting up somne sick numbers bro, that is what I like to come abcl and see. Keep up the hard work. You are truly one of the elite here bro.

Thanks girl.......

sick pulls and curls!

Bulking is right man........if I can be a shredded 215-220 next spring that will be sweet. Im not happy you have to miss this session bro , you will be missed!

yeah man, like the enforcer says, you are one of the elite up in here. And i know you aint one to toot ya horn, but so true. cant wait to see what you look like in contest condition next year, i know you still got some bulking to do!

july 25 abc aint lookin to good for me man, im gonna be in taiwan until august 1. im sure thats gonna be a great session.

peace bro!

Go get it then bro.

Chosen or not....I have my eyes set at hitting my weight before I start dieting down.

Big things are just getting started bro stayed tuned it's all business now.

Damn you can curl some weight...Amazing rack deads too! Great day, can't wait til you can pull from the floor again!

LOL.......just trying to keep pace with you two big men .....it's a large task but I'm tryin bro. If I can motivate somone like you, that can't be a bad thing.

Dear Freaky Person,

Kick ass sessions bro, big ass weights being used and from the looks of it all seems very easy and entertaining. Keep up the hard work, its very motovating

Thanks Ryan ....starting next week I think I will be hitting a different split to spur some new growth, I gotta get bigger by October 20.

Strong rack pulls Chris. Hell, the whole workout was strong! You seem to be really enjoying this split.

Good luck to you as well bud, we have some solid Ohio boys in both the bulking and cutting. I got your back!

nice pulls chris, another solid session...big day today, good luck with the contest bud.

For sure man........glad to see both you and Brad in the mix for the cutting competion, I know you are going to give 110%. How do I know this? I've trained with you too many times!!!

Big weights today.. bigger weights tomorrow.

Time to step up and shine... THIS IS OUR TIME!

For sure man I have nothing but the upmost respect for all those chosen.....it's time for Big C to get down to some serious business now though.

Looks like it's on, brother... Defintely will be an honor, for sure...

Vaze_06
07-07-09, 12:01 pm
get your ass moving small ass! got some pics to take!!

NJC_Manhattan
07-07-09, 12:54 pm
Congrats on getting picked man

firsthorseman97
07-07-09, 1:58 pm
Congrats on winning the new Torrent flavor! Your on a roll!

Feel The Power
07-07-09, 7:29 pm
I have heard of you Big C and just found your journey... they are right.. you are damnnnnn strong!!! good work being done in here.

Pizzalamp
07-07-09, 7:41 pm
congrats on getting picked!

Kingquads
07-07-09, 8:01 pm
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big C
07-07-09, 8:07 pm
Thanks a lot everyone I appreciate the support. It was a good day today! Better things to come in the coming months. Big C is going to become Bigger C.

get your ass moving small ass! got some pics to take!!

Congrats on getting picked man

Congrats on winning the new Torrent flavor! Your on a roll!

I have heard of you Big C and just found your journey... they are right.. you are damnnnnn strong!!! good work being done in here.

congrats on getting picked!

congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Firefist
07-07-09, 9:22 pm
2 for 2 homeboy! GO GETUM TIGER!!!

i got my money on the ohio boys!!!!

mritter3
07-07-09, 9:31 pm
ok rages iron contest and the new torrent whooaaa boy.....thats awesome chris good luck with the contest....gonna be one hell of a ride.

Mizzarler
07-07-09, 10:49 pm
This is going to be a huge noob question but what's the new torrent? I would have tried out for that contest but just heard about it! lol, Congrats bro. I know you really wanted this.

Firedrake
07-07-09, 11:29 pm
Gee, I wonder if I can get my arms bigger than yours in 3 months . . . <grin>

I can dream, bro. I can dream.

I still bet you a tub of EAA Stack I can put more mass on than you do. <grin>

Big C
07-07-09, 11:46 pm
Thanks Alex........will do my best that's all I can do.

2 for 2 homeboy! GO GETUM TIGER!!!

i got my money on the ohio boys!!!!

Oh hell ya bro......I'm itchin to get this thing started.

ok rages iron contest and the new torrent whooaaa boy.....thats awesome chris good luck with the contest....gonna be one hell of a ride.

Hey bro.....basically means the newest flavor of Torrent, Sour Citrus. It's Universal's post workout drink and it's some damn good stuff.

This is going to be a huge noob question but what's the new torrent? I would have tried out for that contest but just heard about it! lol, Congrats bro. I know you really wanted this.

Hmmmmmmm........a tub of EAA stack? Watermellon? I might take you up on this old friend.

Gee, I wonder if I can get my arms bigger than yours in 3 months . . . <grin>

I can dream, bro. I can dream.

I still bet you a tub of EAA Stack I can put more mass on than you do. <grin>

Big C
07-08-09, 5:44 pm
Gettin bigger.....

Barbell Squats:

warmups bar, 135, 225, 315
365 for 5 sets of 5

Leg Extensions *SS'ing w/ Ham Curls*

Extensions: 15, 12, 10, 8, 10, 12, 15
Ham Curls: 15, 12, 10, 8, 10, 12, 15

Seated Calf Raises:

15, 12, 10, 8, 10, 12, 15

Hack Squats (Feet together) *Alternating w/ Smith Machine Lunges*

Hacks: 4 x 12
Lunges 3 x 10/10 each leg w/ 135

Hip Abductor:

2 x 15
Then a triple drop set to finish

Kingquads
07-08-09, 6:16 pm
Thanks a lot everyone I appreciate the support. It was a good day today! Better things to come in the coming months. Big C is going to become Bigger C.

keep it up!!!!!!!!

Vaze_06
07-08-09, 6:18 pm
nice work out.. esp since u finished it with a chicky's machine :)

BEASTOFRAGE
07-08-09, 11:48 pm
great work BRO!
tb

Firedrake
07-09-09, 2:05 am
Great work, Chris! How BBBIIIIGGGG can you get? <grin>

firsthorseman97
07-09-09, 6:19 am
Solid leg day, C. Nice squatting and great use of the supersets. Time for you to GROW!

mritter3
07-09-09, 7:54 am
great work chris....its our time now....to see what we are all made of and to see how dedicated we are to this thing....leg workout looked solid...your gonna be setting a very hight bar for us.

Big C
07-09-09, 1:14 pm
Thanks a lot bros.....this journey will be coming to an end soon, or stopped for a while. Things change drastically next Tuesday. One more workout to get in (saturday) before then. Already got it in today.

keep it up!!!!!!!!

nice work out.. esp since u finished it with a chicky's machine :)

great work BRO!
tb

Great work, Chris! How BBBIIIIGGGG can you get? <grin>

Solid leg day, C. Nice squatting and great use of the supersets. Time for you to GROW!

great work chris....its our time now....to see what we are all made of and to see how dedicated we are to this thing....leg workout looked solid...your gonna be setting a very hight bar for us.

Big C
07-09-09, 1:19 pm
I layed off shoulders completely today b/c my left one has been giving me issues, although minor, since doing something to it during rack pulls. I want to be 100% healthy for this contest so I won't be hitting them until late next week. No more supersets/drop sets for a few months either....today I incorporated Decline since that will be in the routine I am following for the contest. I was a little rusty on that bench it's been awhile lol.

Incline Smith Machine:

warmups 6 reps each
275 x 11
300 x 6
300 x 6
135 x 15 (wide grp)

Cybex Chest/Bench Press:

warmups 6 reps each
Stack x 10 x 3 sets

Decline Bench:

one warmup
3 sets of 8-10 didn't go too heavy

Straight Bar Pushdowns:

warmups
Stack x 10 x 2 sets

Weighted Dips:

BW x 10
Weighted x 10 x 2 sets

DB Overhead Extension:

warmups 6 reps each
120 x 10
120 x 10

I then did 4 sets of Ab Rope Pulldowns and 3 sets on the Cybex Ab Machine for 12 reps each. Taking pics Saturday morning and then off to get the shitload of food I'm gonna need.

firsthorseman97
07-09-09, 3:05 pm
Nice weight being thrown around Big C. Smart move holdin' off on shoulders.

Firedrake
07-09-09, 3:10 pm
Great work! You're gonna have fun on this new program! I can't wait to see the pix -- I haven't seen you since March.

Mine are linked in my Journey and on the contest thread.

Mizzarler
07-10-09, 12:10 am
I layed off shoulders completely today b/c my left one has been giving me issues, although minor, since doing something to it during rack pulls. I want to be 100% healthy for this contest so I won't be hitting them until late next week. No more supersets/drop sets for a few months either....today I incorporated Decline since that will be in the routine I am following for the contest. I was a little rusty on that bench it's been awhile lol.

Incline Smith Machine:

warmups 6 reps each
275 x 11
300 x 6
300 x 6
135 x 15 (wide grp)

Cybex Chest/Bench Press:

warmups 6 reps each
Stack x 10 x 3 sets

Decline Bench:

one warmup
3 sets of 8-10 didn't go too heavy

Straight Bar Pushdowns:

warmups
Stack x 10 x 2 sets

Weighted Dips:

BW x 10
Weighted x 10 x 2 sets

DB Overhead Extension:

warmups 6 reps each
120 x 10
120 x 10

I then did 4 sets of Ab Rope Pulldowns and 3 sets on the Cybex Ab Machine for 12 reps each. Taking pics Saturday morning and then off to get the shitload of food I'm gonna need.
Niiice workout dude
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_F_4-WE0sc

Pizzalamp
07-10-09, 6:51 am
gooooood workout big c

i wanna know how that cookies cream flavor tastes