B Con
07-10-09, 9:31 am
You are gonna get HUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

scals
07-11-09, 5:48 pm
Big workouts C. Keep em coming.

Big C
07-11-09, 6:25 pm
Thanks a ton brothers. Good to have all of you solid players on my team. Pics will be up tomorrow and already posted on my Myspace.....front lat spread was f'ed up so I gott re-do it.

Nice weight being thrown around Big C. Smart move holdin' off on shoulders.

Great work! You're gonna have fun on this new program! I can't wait to see the pix -- I haven't seen you since March.

Mine are linked in my Journey and on the contest thread.

Niiice workout dude
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_F_4-WE0sc

gooooood workout big c

i wanna know how that cookies cream flavor tastes

You are gonna get HUUUUUUUUUUUGE!

Big workouts C. Keep em coming.

pedraza
07-11-09, 6:26 pm
I Can See Nothing Has Changed Since I Have Been Away.... Your Still A Monster!! Glad To See You Still Doing Good

Big C
07-11-09, 6:29 pm
This was actually the first workout of the program under Rage. Trained with Mr. Muscles up in Akron today ...killed some weights then some Golden Corral. Got all my food prepped for Monday, package w/ Real Gains should be arriving Monday. Should be an exciting few months coming up to say the least. First time I haven't used wraps in a really long time on deads....grip wasn't the greatest but banged out a couple good sets.

Deadlifts (from floor, no wraps)

warmups bar, 135, 225, 315
405 x 10
425 x 7

BB Shrugs:

warmups
315 x 20 x 2 sets

WG Pulldowns *Alternating w/ Close-grip Pulldowns*

WG: warmups then 2 x 10
CG: warmups then 2 x 10

Reverse Pec Deck:

warmup
2 x 10

Seated Cable Rows:

Warmups 15, 12
2 x 10

Standing Calf Raises:

4 x 25

Arms on Monday.....cannot wait.

Flash419
07-12-09, 8:52 am
Looking good bro...

Excited to get this thing started...

We'll have to hook up and train... SOON!

Pizzalamp
07-12-09, 10:36 am
great start to rages program big c
cant wait to see the pix tonight

mritter3
07-12-09, 10:44 am
hey man cant wait to get this thing started come monday.....workouts look strong bud...lets do this.

Vaze_06
07-12-09, 11:42 am
nice deadlift baby cakes

MrMuscles22
07-12-09, 1:31 pm
Hell of a session you had bro...but your last set of dead's was 455x7 not 425x7. Those green plates you had on were 25lbs each. So that set was even better than you thought!

Firedrake
07-12-09, 1:46 pm
There you go underestimating yourself again, C. <grin>

Thanks for keeping him honest, Brad, and letting us know how strong he -really- is . . .

Good stuff!

firsthorseman97
07-12-09, 5:04 pm
Sick numbers C! Movin' some heavy weight on deads. Its always nice to train AND eat with a fellow Animal. Golden Corral FTW!

LittleMan55
07-12-09, 7:22 pm
I thought I had a good back day yesterday...Came in here and read what a great back day looks like. Great work C!

B Con
07-13-09, 9:08 am
Damn I hear ya C... moving some big ass weights!

Big C
07-13-09, 9:56 am
Thanks everyone. I haven't decided if I'm going to post my workouts in here AND my new journey in the Honored yet...not sure. I may shut this one down until it's over. Again thanks for all the many posts of support....got the damn thing underway this morning with a steak n oats, training arms after meal #2.

Looking good bro...

Excited to get this thing started...

We'll have to hook up and train... SOON!

great start to rages program big c
cant wait to see the pix tonight

hey man cant wait to get this thing started come monday.....workouts look strong bud...lets do this.

nice deadlift baby cakes

Hell of a session you had bro...but your last set of dead's was 455x7 not 425x7. Those green plates you had on were 25lbs each. So that set was even better than you thought!

There you go underestimating yourself again, C. <grin>

Thanks for keeping him honest, Brad, and letting us know how strong he -really- is . . .

Good stuff!

Sick numbers C! Movin' some heavy weight on deads. Its always nice to train AND eat with a fellow Animal. Golden Corral FTW!

I thought I had a good back day yesterday...Came in here and read what a great back day looks like. Great work C!

Damn I hear ya C... moving some big ass weights!

Mr. Aestheticz
07-13-09, 2:13 pm
I Heard You Were On The Team That Ate 2 Slices Of Bread And Tofu Every Meal :0)

Big C
07-13-09, 2:14 pm
LOL no bro u heard wrong......3 baby carrots, 1/4 cup rice and one oscar myer turkey slice.

I Heard You Were On The Team That Ate 2 Slices Of Bread And Tofu Every Meal :0)

Mr. Aestheticz
07-13-09, 2:17 pm
LOL no bro u heard wrong......3 baby carrots, 1/4 cup rice and one oscar myer turkey slice.

RRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!

Firedrake
07-13-09, 2:18 pm
I like having sirloin when I get to work . . . wheeeee!

BEASTOFRAGE
08-14-09, 12:09 pm
monster work big c!
TB

Big C
08-14-09, 2:34 pm
Thanks bro......I haven't been updating this log/journey. I have a new one in the Honored section for the contest. I will be back here in late October.

monster work big c!
TB