PDA

View Full Version : Vaze's Journey

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

Vaze_06
05-23-08, 11:23 pm
hey fellas
i'm been here for a while and waiting patiently to finish my semester, finals... and finally start my journey
so in here i'll post my work out, diet, thoughts... how things are going for me during this journey....

I'm gonna be Cutting this summer... i'm give my stats later on

My routine looks like:

Sunday- Chest
Monday- Back
Tuesday- Rest
Wednesday- Shoulder
Thursday- Arms
Friday- Legs
Saturday- Rest

For any suggestions, informations, ways to improve... they are always welcome =)

p.s. before u get all freak out of my ''shitty'' numbers... I'm a girl lol... so still working on my strengh and all...
but no worries they'll get better ;p

Maharg
05-23-08, 11:31 pm
Here, i posted in your thread. Heres my advice,

Dont bet on a three legged horse.

Vaze_06
05-24-08, 8:52 am
Here, i posted in your thread. Heres my advice,

Dont bet on a three legged horse.

u got a cat with 3 legs... u must know what you're talkin about;p

sly06
05-24-08, 8:59 am
I'm subbed. Here for your journey. If you need any help just let me know.

sly06
05-24-08, 9:00 am
Oh if you are cutting when are you adding cardio into your workouts?

Vaze_06
05-24-08, 9:05 am
I'm subbed. Here for your journey. If you need any help just let me know.

Oh if you are cutting when are you adding cardio into your workouts?

welcome aboard, thanks bro

on rest day, do 35 to 50 minutes... and i usually go running almost everyday
i'm a running addict ;p

Vaze_06
05-24-08, 9:42 am
for those who dont know me...
dont think i'm the usual chick... i hate pink, no interest in fashion or whatver... 3/4 of my friends are guys... if my dad hadn't stop me right now i would be playing any, everything hardcore sports lol
i started lifting almost 4 years ago, 2 years seriously. The reason........ Stop swimming and tennis only during the summer, so i needed something to do through out the seasions.
My dad started to take me to his gym.
I was pretty weak in the beginning, but as time pass by the weights were getting bigger and i was feeling better so i end up liking lifting like most of you guys...
become an addict of bodybuilding
wasn't just about looking good and fitting into a nice pair of jeans...
i love the soreness, the pain, the pump.... i'm in constant need to push my body and limits
it's never to heavy enough for me

at the gym i dont wanna be the chick u look at and say ''hmm she looks good''
nope... your thoughts must be more like ''DAmn she's a Freak'' ahaha

until now it's always as been me against the world
nobody has ever really supported me in this lifestyle
most people i know think chicks shouldn't do bodybuilding (even my dad was hoping that it stay only a hobby, if he knew how it would end up... i think he would have never let me start training ahaha)
''aint feminin, aint delicate, we aint strong enough, it's ugly to much muscles...''
it's usually what i hear everyday and i still aint saying the worst...

but luckly i found this place, so i know that i aint That fuck up in the head and what i feel about weight training does really exist:P

THey are still so many things un-said... but enough talking
let's get down to business

Vaze_06
05-24-08, 10:59 am
I'm 5'7. Last time i check i was 170lb... but aint gonna say bullshit... the balance at home is fucked and i'm hitting the gym for cardio today, so i'll give u my current weight
as for the %bodyfat ... i dont think it's that worst, but if i'm cutting right now... means it's more than i want!

As for my diet
here how a day look like

my sleep is still kinda fuck right now cauz of the shitty schedule i made myself... (except on monday where my class was at 10am, the rest i had to wake up at 6am to get to my 8am class... and finish at 18h.... long breaks in between... thank god it's over!)
but it's gonna get back in place
So...

Wake up at 7h30am-8am

1st meal
2 egss + 2 whites
1 cup of oatmeal (have no more... need to go buy )
1 glass of juice

2nd meal
make myself a salad of fruits (pear, orange, banana)
almonds

3rd meal
can of tuna
veggies

4th meal
sandwich (turkey, swiss cheese, 1 boiled egg)

5th meal
chicken, or beek, or steak
rice or sweet potatoes

6th meal
can of tuna
yogurt

7th meal
Protein shake
Tbsp peanut butter

8th meal
yugort
almonds

I thought i had the Animal Pak in the bag... my dad agree on letting me taking it... put seems like for the last couples of days... changed his mind........ which gets me Realy Piss Off
my dad doesn't want me to become soo serious about lifting and people around him aint helping
most of them say .. dont let your girl become a freak, she aint gonna look like a woman after
damn people.. it's my choice!! my dad should be happy that i'm addicted to gym and keeps me away from the craps and bullshit....

started take a shake after my work out, but even that my parents dont wanna allow me...
so total time to get a shake done and drink it?! around 1 minute! lol
aint no time to taste or breath... got to get that shit down before someone comes in the kitchen ... ahahah
damn my bro better go buy some more cause if i'm gonna drink his shake, it's gonna finish pretty fast....

so maybe in this category i would need some help to figure out how the hell am i gonna be able to convince my dad to let me take at least the Pak and protein shake....

sly06
05-24-08, 11:11 am
I'm 5'7. Last time i check i was 170lb... but aint gonna say bullshit... the balance at home is fucked and i'm hitting the gym for cardio today, so i'll give u my current weight
as for the %bodyfat ... i dont think it's that worst, but if i'm cutting right now... means it's more than i want!

As for my diet
here how a day look like

my sleep is still kinda fuck right now cauz of the shitty schedule i made myself... (except on monday where my class was at 10am, the rest i had to wake up at 6am to get to my 8am class... and finish at 18h.... long breaks in between... thank god it's over!)
but it's gonna get back in place
So...

Wake up at 7h30am-8am

1st meal
2 egss + 2 whites
1 cup of oatmeal (have no more... need to go buy )
1 glass of juice

2nd meal
make myself a salad of fruits (pear, orange, banana)
almonds

3rd meal
can of tuna
veggies

4th meal

5th meal
rice or sweet potatoes

6th meal
can of tuna
yogurt

7th meal
Protein shake
Tbsp peanut butter

8th meal
yugort
almonds

I thought i had the Animal Pak in the bag... my dad agree on letting me taking it... put seems like for the last couples of days... changed his mind........ which gets me Realy Piss Off
my dad doesn't want me to become soo serious about lifting and people around him aint helping
most of them say .. dont let your girl become a freak, she aint gonna look like a woman after
damn people.. it's my choice!! my dad should be happy that i'm addicted to gym and keeps me away from the craps and bullshit....

started take a shake after my work out, but even that my parents dont wanna allow me...
so total time to get a shake done and drink it?! around 1 minute! lol
aint no time to taste or breath... got to get that shit down before someone comes in the kitchen ... ahahah
damn my bro better go buy some more cause if i'm gonna drink his shake, it's gonna finish pretty fast....

so maybe in this category i would need some help to figure out how the hell am i gonna be able to convince my dad to let me take at least the Pak and protein shake....

That's a lot of meals throughout the day. One the Pak and protein shake. You should explain to your Dad the benefits of taking protein and mulit-vitamins. It does boost your immune system, which prevents you from not getting sick. Just hand him all the facts and explain to him it is better for my health. Now you don't want to eat to much fruit in that it spikes your insulin, which stores fat. So just watch your intake on that. Besides that it seems pretty good. Now get running girl.

Vaze_06
05-24-08, 11:43 am
That's a lot of meals throughout the day. One the Pak and protein shake. You should explain to your Dad the benefits of taking protein and mulit-vitamins. It does boost your immune system, which prevents you from not getting sick. Just hand him all the facts and explain to him it is better for my health. Now you don't want to eat to much fruit in that it spikes your insulin, which stores fat. So just watch your intake on that. Besides that it seems pretty good. Now get running girl.

i tried... and i almost had it!!
but my dad is old fashion... he was a pro-basket ball player and athlete in your country
all his life was about sport, keeping in shape, etc...
he doesn't believe in those things... for him it's all gonna fuck up my system and give me bad consequences when i get older
what can u say against ''I have been an athlete since i was 13 years old, i know what is good and bad in sport''
damn aint easy... and my bro aint help either... his a bodybuilding but works with the mentality of ''chicks cant train, they are pussy, they dont have what his call testotesrone, they cant build muscle'' ... if he wasn't so big and shaped... and didn,t know jiu-jitsu... i would have killed him a loong time ago:P ahah

but he is my source of motivation when i need those last reps in. =)
1st meal
2 eggs + 2 whites
1/4 cup of oatmeal
1 glass of juice

2nd meal
orange and pear
almonds

3rd meal
veggies

4th meal

5th meal
rice or sweet potatoes

6th meal
can of tuna

7th meal
Protein shake

8th meal
almonds

cut down on the yogurt, and some on of fruits
also only one can of tuna gonna be enough.. always hate fish soo aint gonna complain!

it's better now?!

running is for tonight.. now i gotta go help my dad buy new bed for my bro... his bed was supposely filled with buggs that were ''bitting'' him during his sleep
i was LMAO!!!! that shit made my bro clean all his room.. was a miracle!
my dad and i were what the hell is going with this guy! :P

thanks for your help

laters bro

Vaze_06
05-24-08, 3:29 pm
So i learned at the last minute, we have to go see my uncle who got a surgery (had an hernia).... so the gym got cancel....

but i still went running for 25-30 minutes around the block

at home

Abs:
100X4 (each set was a different way)

Obliques (each side):
50X2

BW calf raise:
50X2 both legs
15X2 each legs

Done. in the 100 reps if i had to stop, not more than 10 secs. Kept the break between sets of 30-60 secs

Vaze_06
05-24-08, 11:10 pm
forgot to mention.. when i was doing my jog, i stop at my best friend (she needed something) anyhow she has a scale, so i weighted myself.... 171lb.

as for seeing my uncle... the guy is still in shape, he jsut need to stop for while all the heavy things
the most heavy thing they said he was allowed to lift.... a phone ahaha

tomorrow gonna be chest...

hope things are fine for ya

Carpe Diem P.T
05-24-08, 11:13 pm
good to see your pushing hard! good work in the workouts and nice effort on the cardio. i expect big things from u.

prowrestler
05-25-08, 12:17 am
hey, dropin in on your journey. when are you gonna post up some stats, we got your story but we wanna see the numbers!

bench
squat
deadlift (ohh wait, girls cant deadlift!!!!!)lol, just kidding!.....or am i?

Vaze_06
05-25-08, 7:00 pm
10minutes stepper

Chest
Bench Press (Heavy Bar):
25X4

DB Fly:
10lbX20, 4sets

Fly Machine:
75lbX15
90lbX10
105lbX4
105lbX3
60lbXfailure

Seated Chest press:
60lbX20
75lbX10
90lbX7, the 8th rep cheated
105lbX4

Seated Calves raise

1plate X30
2plates X15,10,10
1plate Xfailure

15 minutes bike

The first 2 chest exercises was more about control, form, slow movement.

2 years ago i broke my left collar bone doing judo. Spend the worst 2 months of my life. Couldn't train, run, not even get dress up alone at the beginning... only one position to sleep... On the back with some shit stuck between my shoulder so they still stay backward...
Anyhow when i was able to go back at the gym... Zero... couldn't lift half the shit i was used to do.. and let's not talk about the cardio!
So it's from here that i learn Ego at the door. Never had a lot, but stilll when you're a lil kid... lol
but from this point i stop completely or almost chest/shoulder work out...felt pain on my collar bone and i was freaked like hell to break it again
have started this christmas hitting them back, slowly
shoulder became shitty from the injury... chest weakest bodypart

so the first 2-3 weeks, chest and shoulder gonna concentrate more on the form, high reps... less chances to feel pain and build up my strength for the heavy shit later on

Vaze_06
05-25-08, 7:40 pm
hey, dropin in on your journey. when are you gonna post up some stats, we got your story but we wanna see the numbers!

bench
squat
deadlift (ohh wait, girls cant deadlift!!!!!)lol, just kidding!.....or am i?

me a girl?! hmm i dont know... really good question! lol
my guy friends always said i aint a real girl... end up beating up my husband cauz i'll be stronger than him! ... pussies cough cough lol

shitty, old numbers... but anyways we all gotta start somewhere
and u may have no doubts that this summer (and the rest of my life) i'm gonna bust my ass off to get them up
not only for the respect of you guys... but first of my all; myself

Bench....
no idea! wasn't allowed to bench when younger and i quote ''lil girls don't bench press''... worst part? told my dad i did chest today and he said ''next time we'll do chest together'' WTH!! never will understand my parents...

Squat 110lb
Deadlift 100lb

cant wait to see what i'm gonna be able to bring on the table

Vaze_06
05-25-08, 7:49 pm
Went running 30 minutes

a nice sunny day, also went to check a soccer match
but kinda boring so i left 10 minutes later

got some good news.. think... hope!

was in an argue with my dad about the protein shake, Pak... my brother came later to participate and fuck up all my shit
But said that vitamins are important but i couldn't take the Pak cauz it's made for big, huge guys...etc etc

so i printed him the infos about ''Animal Pak'' made for woman... gave it to him... he was speechless :P:P
think it's in the pocket!!! as for the protein shake... patience and perseverance

can be useful being a stubborn head^^

Maharg
05-25-08, 8:16 pm
They dont get much more stubborn then you.

prowrestler
05-25-08, 8:32 pm
me a girl?! hmm i dont know... really good question! lol
my guy friends always said i aint a real girl... end up beating up my husband cauz i'll be stronger than him! ... pussies cough cough lol

shitty, old numbers... but anyways we all gotta start somewhere
and u may have no doubts that this summer (and the rest of my life) i'm gonna bust my ass off to get them up
not only for the respect of you guys... but first of my all; myself

Bench....
no idea! wasn't allowed to bench when younger and i quote ''lil girls don't bench press''... worst part? told my dad i did chest today and he said ''next time we'll do chest together'' WTH!! never will understand my parents...

Squat 110lb
Deadlift 100lb

cant wait to see what i'm gonna be able to bring on the table

well, we all start somwhere. i remember my first deadlifts and squats. good times!

Vaze_06
05-26-08, 6:35 pm
tonight gonna go hit the back

went running this afternoon... 25 minutes and 20 minutes of walking but aint really sure if i can count it in

otherwise an usual day... at home watching tennis, movies, reading books...

cant wait to get my hands on my Pak... my bro said he gonna take care of that... sure!!... knowing him, he'll find it next year!
so gonna go do some shopping in the next days ^^

prowrestler
05-26-08, 6:37 pm
tonight gonna go hit the back

went running this afternoon... 25 minutes and 20 minutes of walking but aint really sure if i can count it in

otherwise an usual day... at home watching tennis, movies, reading books...

cant wait to get my hands on my Pak... my bro said he gonna take care of that... sure!!... knowing him, he'll find it next year!
so gonna go do some shopping in the next days ^^

lol, i have back in 45 minutes and i am buying pak tonight!

prowrestler
05-26-08, 6:38 pm
yo, i can get you supplements huh. i work at boutique superfit at monster gym and my boss is ordering me some animal pump and animal m-stak. we sell pak on a normal basis. i can get it to you for like 50 bucks. maybe cheaper??

Vaze_06
05-26-08, 6:38 pm
lol, i have back in 45 minutes and i am buying pak tonight!

lol

.... nice for the back!... aint fair for the back!!
i wanted now also!! :(

SQUAT or DIE!
05-26-08, 6:41 pm
WTF V why wasnt i told about this shit the minute you started it???????

you know im subbed!

Vaze_06
05-26-08, 6:42 pm
yo, i can get you supplements huh. i work at boutique superfit at monster gym and my boss is ordering me some animal pump and animal m-stak. we sell pak on a normal basis. i can get it to you for like 50 bucks. maybe cheaper??

DAMn bro!!!
are u serious??!!!!!

but i need Universal Women's Fitness Pak... they wont let me take the Animal pak...
can u be able to get this one? plz?!

and... can u also be able to order some gears??!
taht would be freakin nice!!

Vaze_06
05-26-08, 6:48 pm
WTF V why wasnt i told about this shit the minute you started it???????

you know im subbed!

ahahah
ask Maharg... it's always his fault!:P
just kidding

hmm thought that sooner or later u'll find out that i have started my journey ;p

sooo

nice to know you finally discovere it!^^

Vaze_06
05-27-08, 4:26 pm
5 minute of bike (high intensity)

Deadlift:
warm up

115lbX 10, 10, 9, 9, 8
95lbX failure

Lat Pulldown (in front the neck superset with behind):
warm up

120lbX4 , 105lbX6
105lbX8 , 90lbX10
90lbX11 , 75lbX9
60lbX failure both

Hyperextension:

+35lb plate 10 reps
+45lb plate 10, 8 reps

Seated Cable Rows:

45lbXwarm up
60lbX15
90lbX10
105lbX5
105lbX4
90lbX8
60lbXfailure

never knew the name of this one before... but seems it,s call Lat Pull Down ISO Back:

105lbX12
105lbX10
120lbX8
135lbX5
90lbXfailure

Done. First back day since the 2-3 weeks break and it feels really good
Back is sore, hurts... damn i love this feeling
Before i never try to go heavy on the deadlift... but before i also didn't know that they were very important
so getting over 100lb in them.. motivate me a lot in pushing myself even harder to get bigger numbers

Today was a rest day

went running
how many minutes?
i have no hell of idea! didn't care/think about it,
just need to run, until my legs couldn't anymore... until i feel like puking

had shit going through my mind.. and my way to get them out is lifting or/and running

feel better now

the rest of the day gonna be simple... books, TV... relax cause tomorrow is shoulder day!!!
see how much i can hit them without bringing any pain in my collar bone
hmmmm

hope that evrbody is fine;p

SQUAT or DIE!
05-27-08, 5:52 pm
great wo V..

Vaze_06
05-27-08, 9:01 pm
great wo V..

thanks bro

Vaze_06
05-28-08, 11:00 am
good to see your pushing hard! good work in the workouts and nice effort on the cardio. i expect big things from u.

thanks for checking on me bro^^

Maharg
05-28-08, 12:28 pm
hey.

Vaze_06
05-28-08, 5:28 pm
hey.

Sup bro

how are you doing?

ghost
05-28-08, 5:31 pm
wuttup wuttup!!

Vaze_06
05-28-08, 5:32 pm
wuttup wuttup!!

hey!!^^

longtime i havent talk with u... how are u??!

ghost
05-28-08, 5:33 pm
hey!!^^

longtime i havent talk with u... how are u??!

sick as a dog right now. you?

Vaze_06
05-28-08, 5:37 pm
sick as a dog right now. you?

seriously??? damn bro... i told u... it still isn't the time to go outside half naked!!!...
but noooo! u never wanna listen!!
ahah just kidding.. take care good yourself and get back in shape soon!

me?!
vacation... taking it easy... started my journey as u can see

Maharg
05-28-08, 5:46 pm
Sup bro

how are you doing?

Feeling lucky. I won 30 dollars from a scratcher lottery tickets.

Vaze_06
05-28-08, 5:49 pm
Feeling lucky. I won 30 dollars from a scratcher lottery tickets.

hmmm are you training tonight?!
maybe u'll hit a new PR ;p

so what are u gonna do now since u're 30$ richer?! spend, save...

SQUAT or DIE!
05-29-08, 3:05 am
hmmm are you training tonight?!
maybe u'll hit a new PR ;p

so what are u gonna do now since u're 30$ richer?! spend, save...

spend it on supps like any normal person would do.. DUH!!

Vaze_06
05-29-08, 4:29 pm
No over doing. More to see how my shoulder would respond.

Cardio

25 min elliptical

Rear DB Flyes:

12.5lbX15
12.5lbX12
15lbX9
15lbX8

Cable Side Lateral (hate this exercise... felt awkward and strange to my shoulder):

lowest weight, 6reps, 1 set each side

Change it for a deltoid raise machine:

60lbX12
60lbX12
50lbX10

Front raise: (done each side)

12.5lbX 20
12.5lbX 20 (the 15 and 20 had disappear....)
22.5lbX 6

Machine Press (smith machine, behind the neck)

barX30,20,20,10,10
bar+25X4

first time i was doing them... but no pain and really like the feeling i had doing them
so for sure it will be in my shoulder routine

thanks Maharg

Maharg
05-29-08, 5:02 pm
Hey any time, just make sure you dont go to low. Wear a hat, spin it backwards, and when you hit the bill of the hat you are good.

Vaze_06
05-29-08, 6:14 pm
Hey any time, just make sure you dont go to low. Wear a hat, spin it backwards, and when you hit the bill of the hat you are good.

yes sir.

Vaze_06
05-29-08, 9:47 pm
Cardio

10 min elliptical

WO....

warm up with 15lb

seated alternate DB curls SS. with 2 hands tricep extension:

25lbX16 , 35lbX12
25lbX12 , 35lbX12
30lbX10 , 35lbX10
30lbX8 , 35lbX8

Hammer Curls:

25lbX15
25lbX12
30lbX10
30lbX8

BB curls:

35lbX20
40lbX10
45lbX10
30lbX failure

Pushdown straight bar:

40lbX something...
60lbX15
70lbX12
80lbX12
90lbX10
100lbX6
60lbX failure

Bench dips

0... couldn't get down... back to fucking sore.. i get stuck half way

Dips Machine

90lbX 15-20
120lbX12
150lbX8
165lbX6
180lbX0
90lbX30

Done everything in exactly 1 hour
kinda piss off for the dip machine... could do more reps with 165lb and 4-6 reps of 180lb...
Anyhow my arms were pumping as hell... Felt good

SQUAT or DIE!
05-29-08, 10:50 pm
good work V

sly06
05-30-08, 12:32 am
Awesome workout V

Vaze_06
05-31-08, 2:49 pm
good work V

Awesome workout V

thanks guy ^^

next work out getting the 35' dumbbell back into the curls

was my first goal i made to myself and achieve... New goal ======== the 50' lol

Vaze_06
05-31-08, 3:00 pm
So had legs work out... but due to some familly shit... didn't happen...

i was hopping to go this morning before my dad goes to work.... but he doesn't wanna talk to me right now....

i'm soo fucking miss doing legs... legs are my favorite part to train!!!... even thought it was a legs day when it was the arms... hmm damn it!!
cant wait to go for some new PR... =(
suck bad... suck really bad!!

so today gonna be a ''rest day''.... gonna to running soon and after do abs, push up, calves, squat....

just have a pair of 10' dumbbell at home... but with some creativity and thinking, i'll find a way to kill myself and sweat ;p

hopin that evrybody is fine and training hard

French57
05-31-08, 7:43 pm
great work Vase *wink* lol

now that im sub'd i'll be checking in on you. Diet looks good and training routine looks solid so keep working hard.

Vaze_06
05-31-08, 8:48 pm
great work Vase *wink* lol

now that im sub'd i'll be checking in on you. Diet looks good and training routine looks solid so keep working hard.

thanks bro, appreciate it

Vaze_06
05-31-08, 8:59 pm
First Giant Superset....

Done 3 sets of........

100 reps of abs
60 reps of DB curls (each side)
100 reps of calves
30 reps of DB triceps extension
100 reps of squat
30 reps of DB shoulder press

2nd Superset

Done 3 sets of....

30 reps of concentrated curls
50 reps of lateral abs
20 reps of delt side DB raise

Vaze_06
05-31-08, 9:00 pm
forgot to say...

it was a 10s DB... so reason why the reps are kinda high

French57
05-31-08, 9:15 pm
First Giant Superset....

Done 3 sets of........

100 reps of abs
100 reps of calves
100 reps of squat

2nd Superset

Done 3 sets of....

50 reps of lateral abs

great wo. nice high reps...

DreamZero
05-31-08, 9:22 pm
First Giant Superset....

Done 3 sets of........

100 reps of abs
100 reps of calves
100 reps of squat

2nd Superset

Done 3 sets of....

50 reps of lateral abs

vomi day eh.
lāche pas!
<- subscribed

Maharg
05-31-08, 9:24 pm
300 squats with bw and 20lbs is a lot of squats. Why no lunges though?

Vaze_06
05-31-08, 9:33 pm
great wo. nice high reps...

thanks

almost fell alseep doing the curls... just kidding! ahahah
but damn doing 60 reps each side... toke some time!;p

Vaze_06
05-31-08, 9:34 pm
vomi day eh.
lāche pas!
<- subscribed

heyy!

longtime i havent talk with u!
how are doing??!

still havin fun in your new gym?!

Vaze_06
05-31-08, 9:39 pm
300 squats with bw and 20lbs is a lot of squats. Why no lunges though?

hmm i was asking myself the same question...lol

i like putting myself through pain and sweat as hell?!

my left knee... when i get down feel all the bones cracking one after the other.. really not pleasant

Carpe Diem P.T
06-01-08, 12:02 am
lol u know your a freak right! :)

DreamZero
06-01-08, 11:23 am
heyy!

longtime i havent talk with u!
how are doing??!

still havin fun in your new gym?!

doin ok, i screwed up my back last month tryin to max my dl.. i still have to be careful.. but yeah im having mad fun, the atmosphere there is great and im lookin for a job right now.. whats up about you?

Vaze_06
06-01-08, 3:49 pm
lol u know your a freak right! :)

hmmm

and u know that saying to a chick she's a freak is one of the best compliments u can ever tell her right! ;p

ahaha

thanks ^.^

Vaze_06
06-01-08, 4:00 pm
doin ok, i screwed up my back last month tryin to max my dl.. i still have to be careful.. but yeah im having mad fun, the atmosphere there is great and im lookin for a job right now.. whats up about you?

ouch that hurts just to think about it!!
for how much the dl?

hope u'lll heal up fast, take good care of your back

i finish my semester... in vacation for 3 months Nice!
Find a job, go to the gym, run, go out, read books and tennis

oooooh and get my license!

Vaze_06
06-01-08, 4:48 pm
So yesterday i made a Very big discovery....

when u get to your kicthen and searching for something to eat... And find a Can Of Tuna
BUT dont know for how long it has been there...

plz fellas... DONT EAT IT!!!
throw it in the garabe, do experiment with the food, play soccer with it...Whatever you want but dont take a fork and eat it!!!...

lol ahahaha

i did that mistake yesterday... wake up at 3h in the morning to get it out of my system!

the can of tuna was out-of-date... but the fuckers hadn't put a day of expiration on the can...

''Squat until u puke''... ''Puke until u feel better'' would be more appropriate for me lol

Been feeling like a crap since this morning (since last night!)... only now that i was able to get up without feeling half dead and could eat food

for the infos.... after an Food Intoxication drink GingerAle ... A lot of GingerAle!!!
best think to make u feel better after puking as hell

Anyhow... the legs day today.... cancel :(...... damn it...
i have almost no food in my system and can barely stay on my feet... anyways my parents would never let me go....

So today a obligatory rest day, get myself back in one piece
and hopefully going to the gym tomorrow

i'll use this time to finish my book

Hoping u guys are in a better shape than me be right now! ;p

Vaze

Carpe Diem P.T
06-01-08, 5:51 pm
man i had some dodgy fish a few weeks ago now and it knocked me around for days! it sucks ass but as you said you learn your lesson. rest up my friend and u will be back tackling your next set back in no time :)

DreamZero
06-01-08, 7:04 pm
ouch that hurts just to think about it!!
for how much the dl?

hope u'lll heal up fast, take good care of your back

i finish my semester... in vacation for 3 months Nice!
Find a job, go to the gym, run, go out, read books and tennis

oooooh and get my license!

335 for the dl.. i used to max on 315 for about 5 when i was at 210 lbs.. then i shred down to 192 back then.. it felt solid on 315 so i tried 335 for 3, bare foot.. i did it, but the next day it felt horrible and i could barely walk for like 2 weeks, hip/lower back/hamstrings were completely fucked up.. i've been stretching lightly, light squats to work the tissue and that kind of shit, feelin better now.. i should be back at 100% in a couple of weeks..

congrats for your semester.. do you have your exam results yet?

Vaze_06
06-01-08, 7:07 pm
man i had some dodgy fish a few weeks ago now and it knocked me around for days! it sucks ass but as you said you learn your lesson. rest up my friend and u will be back tackling your next set back in no time :)

damn hope that u learned your lesson also!
i never really liked fish... and this didn't help their cause lol

i never felt so weak in my entire life!
even my parents were teasing me..... ''Where is the Big and Strong Arnold now??!''
lol i didn't bother responding back.. to tire.... i should have said ''I'll be back'' ahahahaha

cant wait to be back at the gym... tell u bro... if there isn't to many people
i'll hug the leg press!!!
damn i love that exercise!! ;p

Vaze_06
06-01-08, 7:22 pm
335 for the dl.. i used to max on 315 for about 5 when i was at 210 lbs.. then i shred down to 192 back then.. it felt solid on 315 so i tried 335 for 3, bare foot.. i did it, but the next day it felt horrible and i could barely walk for like 2 weeks, hip/lower back/hamstrings were completely fucked up.. i've been stretching lightly, light squats to work the tissue and that kind of shit, feelin better now.. i should be back at 100% in a couple of weeks..

congrats for your semester.. do you have your exam results yet?

u saw the doc and all that crap ?!
damn couple of weeks... seem so far! lol
just make sure you're really 100% heal and you'll be good to go!

thanks!!^^ ^^
hmmm
yes yes
except for math.... but i has already more than 85% or 90%... so even if i failled it... i still pass ahahahaha
but the rest ... no failing =)
i almost toke summer school... to have less shit to do for the next semesters
but damn i need a break from my school! i was there from 8h to 18h almost everyday,
so 3 months of not seeing it.. aint gonna complain

Vaze_06
06-01-08, 7:39 pm
thinking about gym (what a surprise!) and since when i have started training....

always thought i have been training for the past 4 years... but my mom said she has been training for 4-5 years ... (she started to take care of her health etc etc...)

and i started before her! so cant be possible that i have been only training for 4 years...

i started in 2001... and if i know my maths correctly.... 2008-2001 = 7 years

damn that's long! cant really believe that i have been lifting for so long...
okok only the last 2 years seriously but shit! it's still something

i remember in the YMCA we used to go... child younger than 14 years old weren't allowed in
ahaahaha

gonna remind people that i just have been really really sick... so dont pay attention!
anyhow my thread!... :]

Vaze_06
06-03-08, 2:41 pm
Sup fellas

since the last time... feeling way better
tonight hitting the gym and my legs
^^

otherwise went shopping for a new pair of running shoes...
cant believe it... first time i didn't find a nice pair in men section (the girls shoes are to... pink, to much color, fashion... to chicky for me!...)
but this time damn... find a women pair! and lucky enough the last 9½ pair left!! ahah (yes... got big feet... usual wear 8½, 9 of guys....)

anyhow this shit made me think of the bet i have done with Maharg... think most of u guys know it...

do 50 squats (with the bar) on my hooker boots....
so i had to try that.. see how it feel... if was i able to keep my balance on my 4inch hill...

did only 20 with them ( with BW, and i love those boots! dont wanna fuck them up)...

but damn the true bros... that was freaking nice! ahaha
like the feeling, was easier than i thought, my quads were having an extra work out...
maybe i'll be inventing an new exercise if it wasn't already be done!
can maybe add some extra definition to the legs ... hmmm

but this shit needs a name! ahah
thought about... ''The Hooker Squat'' or in the honor of Maharg (without him... would have never thought abou this!) ''The Maharg Squat'' ;p

Maharg
06-03-08, 3:30 pm
Glad i can help. They say heels elevated squats are more effective for quads, maybe just enough sets of bw squats in those will give you some giant wheels.

Vaze_06
06-03-08, 5:40 pm
Glad i can help. They say heels elevated squats are more effective for quads, maybe just enough sets of bw squats in those will give you some giant wheels.

^^ sweet! but better not use my boots... it harder enough for me to find a pair a boots that look serious and classic but that are also able to fit my calves!
hmmm got a pair of 4inch sandles wear only once for my prom.. those gonna be a killer

Vaze_06
06-03-08, 5:42 pm
15-20 minutes of running outside (cloudy day... but no rain for my jog ... sucks!)

was short
but damn... i was flying! so stilll good

laters

SQUAT or DIE!
06-04-08, 12:03 am
not bad...

Vaze_06
06-04-08, 8:32 pm
5 mins of bike

Leg press

3ppsX20
3ppsX15
4ppsX10
5ppsX10
5ppsX8
3ppsX20

Hack squat

1ppsx30
2ppsX18
3ppsX12
3ppsX12
1ppsXfailure

Butt Blaster

95Xwarm up
165X15
205X12
205X10

Leg extension (2sec hold up) ss. with leg curl

120X12 , 75X15
120X12 , 90X12
120X12 , 90X12
120X10 , 105X6

superset of Adductor/Abductor machine

250lbX25 , 160lbX10
250lbX20 , 160lbX10
250lbX15 , 160lbX10
250lbX12 , 160lbX10

Calves:

standing raise machine

300lbX15
360lbX10
400lbX10
460lbX10
500lbX10
600lbX10

Done... the true? find it a shitty day... Maybe cauz my dad gave me only 1h to do my work out and nights are full with people ...
couldn't do my squats...
so................................................ .

at Home:

''Maharg Squat'' superset with Squat

3 set of 50reps each

Felt a little bit better;p

ghost
06-04-08, 8:34 pm
Good job tonight. dont worry about missing out on a full workout. it happens. just use that for fuel for the next session.

SQUAT or DIE!
06-04-08, 8:54 pm
good stuff V

French57
06-04-08, 8:54 pm
way to hit it hard Vase

Vaze_06
06-04-08, 8:57 pm
Good job tonight. dont worry about missing out on a full workout. it happens. just use that for fuel for the next session.

thanks bro
anyways.. my dad didn't want me to train to much cauz my body is still weak from puking the crappy tuna...

but i wasn't only angry caus of the work out... damn.. there were those 2 beach boy guy sitting on the leg extension/curl talking and doing 5 reps each 10 minutes...

dont know what kept me from going to tell them to waste their time somewhere else...
good education? no point of wasting time on those kind a person?
they weren't the only ones.. but those 2, always in my way...

anyhow... enough venting

Detroit vs. Pitt playin ^^
Detroit better win this time! and not fucked it up in the last 30 secs....

Vaze_06
06-04-08, 8:58 pm
good stuff V

way to hit it hard Vase

thanks guys

ghost
06-04-08, 9:00 pm
Detroit vs. Pitt playin ^^
Detroit better win this time! and not fucked it up in the last 30 secs....

haha. yeah. we are winning 1-0

Vaze_06
06-04-08, 9:07 pm
haha. yeah. we are winning 1-0

For now!

do i need to remind u the last game??!! winning 3-2 and fucking it up in the last seconds
they even had the Cup out but noooo Pitt had to score and go on over time!
went to bed... was pissed off... ahahaha

Maharg
06-04-08, 11:21 pm
''Maharg Squat'' superset with Squat

3 set of 50reps each

So what? You changed out from boots to shoes for the super set?

Vaze_06
06-05-08, 7:47 am
So what? You changed out from boots to shoes for the super set?

sandles! boots to precious ahaha
hmmm yes?! toke 5-10 secs to take them off and start the usual squat

badrock
06-05-08, 7:51 am
strong leg day Vaze

Vaze_06
06-05-08, 8:05 am
strong leg day Vaze

thanks
appreciate it

Vaze_06
06-05-08, 8:09 am
sorry for the venting....

usually i'm in my little bubble and do my shit in peace...
but idk... this time.. minutes were counted, so seeing them on my machine just talking...

aint gonna happen again... promise
and i always keep them

ghost
06-05-08, 8:11 am
sorry for the venting....

usually i'm in my little bubble and do my shit in peace...
but idk... this time.. minutes were counted, so seeing them on my machine just talking...

aint gonna happen again... promise
and i always keep them

You ever read My Log thread? no need to apologize for venting, that is what this forvm is for. USE IT.

Vaze_06
06-05-08, 8:27 am
You ever read My Log thread? no need to apologize for venting, that is what this forvm is for. USE IT.

i do .... i try!... but damn... your log is like Squat or Die log... miss a day or a couple of hours.. and you'll have 5 pages to read!

but thanks for the info
i dont like venting... usually keep shit for myself
or just use it for the important things

Vaze_06
06-05-08, 8:36 am
Gonna go to the Doc
clean my ears cauz it's block, cant hear anymore

otherwise... no idea of the rest of the day

have to teach a mommy's friends who to play tennis...
the lady has no so what interest in sport or tennis and one night she calls to ask me if i wanna teach her how to play tennis

level beginner.... we'll see how i,m gonna be able to pull this

ghost
06-05-08, 8:36 am
i do .... i try!... but damn... your log is like Squat or Die log... miss a day or a couple of hours.. and you'll have 5 pages to read!

but thanks for the info
i dont like venting... usually keep shit for myself
or just use it for the important things

nah, not the journey log... the My Thoughts log

Vaze_06
06-05-08, 8:43 am
nah, not the journey log... the My Thoughts log

ah shit.. ok.. sorry

anyhow gonna stop here with this.. think i digged myself down enough for today

ghost
06-05-08, 9:05 am
ah shit.. ok.. sorry

anyhow gonna stop here with this.. think i digged myself down enough for today

haha, never apologize unless you truly fuck up. Got it? :)

Vaze_06
06-05-08, 9:27 am
haha, never apologize unless you truly fuck up. Got it? :)

lol yes yes

but how can u know that you truly fuck up?!
there are some shit that are very evident but what can be fuck up to me maybe aint to u or to someone else

example... u'll be waiting for an apology but for me it was nothing so aint gonna give one
therefore u get angry at me and dont wanna talk to me anymore!
and i be what the hell did i do wrong!

aint saying the ''sorry'' has to be over-use... it would loose all its meaning
i would go more for the ''how you felt after doing the shit''
if u feel u maybe fuck up... got nothing to loose, just showing that u cared and didn't wanna hurt the person
and if the person tells u it was ok.. Even better! no need to spends endless night thinking about did i fuck up or not!

hmmm ... ok... getting into things a little bit to deep!

Went to the clinic... wait at least 3hours... so i thought i might as well wait at home (10 minutes away from my house ^^)

ghost
06-05-08, 9:29 am
lol yes yes

but how can u know that you truly fuck up?!
there are some shit that are very evident but what can be fuck up to me maybe aint to u or to someone else

example... u'll be waiting for an apology but for me it was nothing so aint gonna give one
therefore u get angry at me and dont wanna talk to me anymore!
and i be what the hell did i do wrong!

aint saying the ''sorry'' has to be over-use... it would loose all its meaning
i would go more for the ''how you felt after doing the shit''
if u feel u maybe fuck up... got nothing to loose, just showing that u cared and didn't wanna hurt the person
and if the person tells u it was ok.. Even better! no need to spends endless night thinking about did i fuck up or not!

hmmm ... ok... getting into things a little bit to deep!

Went to the clinic... wait at least 3hours... so i thought i might as well wait at home (10 minutes away from my house ^^)

you lost me after the first Yes.

LMAO

Vaze_06
06-05-08, 9:34 am
you lost me after the first Yes.

LMAO

... why aint i surprise??! ahahah

aint my fault if i like to much analysing and thinking about this! aint gonna apologize! if you dont like it! just skip it! ;p

damn bro.. i really needed to go check your thoughts!

good luck.. and if the docs cut to much pieces of your body... u know that me and the other fellas are always here to go beat them up! =)

ghost
06-05-08, 9:37 am
i dont think im having surgery today.. just the mammogram and ultrasound. who knows.

Vaze_06
06-05-08, 9:46 am
i dont think im having surgery today.. just the mammogram and ultrasound. who knows.

i'll just go check your thoughts and see how shit are going!
(yeah i know.. i do sometimes use my head and have brilliant ideas!)

anyhow just hoping aint any serious shit or something like that

Carpe Diem P.T
06-05-08, 9:54 am
hey friend what nationality are u? just trying to figure it out.

Vaze_06
06-05-08, 10:00 am
hey friend what nationality are u? just trying to figure it out.

can give you a life time if u want! but u still wouldn't be able to find it! ahahha

50% Yugoslavia, montenegro
25% Greece
12% Albania
12% Rumania
1% whatever!

but was born in Albania... so speak albanian

and u?

Vaze_06
06-05-08, 6:50 pm
my quads were still little sore from the squats and my butt hurts when i sit down but damn
cant say no to running!

23-25 minutes
and
1.25 miles

was fun if i didn't stop running lol hard to get back in the motion
my legs were really hard at the end so i said fuck it i'm gonna walk back home

there was an old lady walking in front of me... faster than me... damn couldn't catch her... legs were to heavy! >.<
ahaha

sly06
06-06-08, 2:11 am
my quads were still little sore from the squats and my butt hurts when i sit down but damn
cant say no to running!

23-25 minutes
and
1.25 miles

was fun if i didn't stop running lol hard to get back in the motion
my legs were really hard at the end so i said fuck it i'm gonna walk back home

there was an old lady walking in front of me... faster than me... damn couldn't catch her... legs were to heavy! >.<
ahaha

LOL jump on a scooter and I bet you will beat her then!

Vaze_06
06-06-08, 9:22 am
LOL jump on a scooter and I bet you will beat her then!

damn bro i hope so!
if u cant bet an old lady with a scooter.... then something is wrong!

get yourself a Ferrari:P

Vaze_06
06-06-08, 3:37 pm
Cardio

25 minutes bike (my legs felt it...)

Bench:

barX25X4sets

BB press:

30lbX...
40lbX20
40lbX20
45lbX20
50lbX20
55lbX20
55lbX15
60lbX20
60lbX15
65lbX15
70lbX12
70lbX10

DB Flyes:

5lbX ...
12.5lbX15
12.5lbX15
15lbX10
15lbX10

Fly Machine: (old machine with no numbers... count the plates, each one 15lb)

60lbX10
90lbX10
135lbX7 Pr
135lbX5

Seated Chest press: (freakin heavier than what it said... and the angle of the machine make me feel pain on my left trap, close to my collar bone, so next time i'll use an other one)

60lbX10,8,7,6

Pull Over machine:

50lbX ...
70lbX15
80lbX12
100lbX6
100lbX5
50lbX20

Has for the BB press... next time warm up with 40lb and start at 65lb and try to go up to 90lb

ok... for u gonna be like what the fuck!
but today was the first time i went alone at my gym.... no friends, no parents, Nothing!
only me, my bottle of water, my music and the weights

was SWEET!...

explaining why would be to long and complicated... i would have to start with how my parents were raised to be able to understand this way of thinking and acting from my parents....
anyhow my dad accept (with a Lot of regret and recommendation!) that i could go the gym alone
i went a couples of times alone before without telling my parents, but damn today i was allowed! ahaha

so hoping that it's a step further in my Independence from my parents and having fun at the gym Alone ^^

Vaze_06
06-07-08, 8:15 pm
Spend all day with my best friend outside
we walked... and walked... and some more walk.... (no meal skipped)
damn think we walked at least for 3 hours...
and was freaky humid and hot outside... 38 degrees or more
AND i was pushing the stroller! extra work out ahaha

came back home... waste 10 minutes walking around the house... put my running shoes on and went running for 20-22 minutes

yes it was still freakin hot and i was sweating as hell
but i like it :)

prowrestler
06-07-08, 9:34 pm
Spend all day with my best friend outside
we walked... and walked... and some more walk.... (no meal skipped)
damn think we walked at least for 3 hours...
and was freaky humid and hot outside... 38 degrees or more
AND i was pushing the stroller! extra work out ahaha

came back home... waste 10 minutes walking around the house... put my running shoes on and went running for 20-22 minutes

yes it was still freakin hot and i was sweating as hell
but i like it :)

ya it was sooo hot today. my lizard has a humidity thermometer in its cage and it was at like 85 and i didnt even spray the cage yet!

i hate days like today. so happy i got a lift to IGA. if i had to walk home with my meat and oats and sweet potatoes for 35 minutes i would have killed someone.

Vaze_06
06-07-08, 10:03 pm
ya it was sooo hot today. my lizard has a humidity thermometer in its cage and it was at like 85 and i didnt even spray the cage yet!

i hate days like today. so happy i got a lift to IGA. if i had to walk home with my meat and oats and sweet potatoes for 35 minutes i would have killed someone.

come on! your lizard doesnt really care.. he's use to this hot weather!

but damn i know!!!!... and my best friend made me walk under this shit!! For Hours!
jeeesz i already have to care and love this chick to let myself go through this crap! haha

but i made myself run... but always had this attraction, need to run... second shit i'm addicted after lifting

kill someone??! bro we just started summer! it just the beginning!
you'll be killing a lot of people imo if u stick with those thoughts! ;p

prowrestler
06-07-08, 10:13 pm
come on! your lizard doesnt really care.. he's use to this hot weather!

but damn i know!!!!... and my best friend made me walk under this shit!! For Hours!
jeeesz i already have to care and love this chick to let myself go through this crap! haha

but i made myself run... but always had this attraction, need to run... second shit i'm addicted after lifting

kill someone??! bro we just started summer! it just the beginning!
you'll be killing a lot of people imo if u stick with those thoughts! ;p

ohh my lizard liked for sure, i didnt fuck!

i hate humididty and heat. i will be the next canadian phsyco!

Vaze_06
06-07-08, 10:17 pm
ohh my lizard liked for sure, i didnt fuck!

i hate humididty and heat. i will be the next canadian phsyco!

then dont forget that i'm your Friend!

and stay freakin away from my friends and family

or i'll be the one hunting u down :)

prowrestler
06-07-08, 10:28 pm
then dont forget that i'm your Friend!

and stay freakin away from my friends and family

or i'll be the one hunting u down :)

ok, deal. or maybe ill..............................................h olly shit..........

i just realised what a leg day is gonna be like this summer in a hot, humid gym.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO!!!!

Vaze_06
06-07-08, 10:32 pm
ok, deal. or maybe ill..............................................h olly shit..........

i just realised what a leg day is gonna be like this summer in a hot, humid gym.

oooh come on

stop being such a freaking Pussy!

damn u never had train legs day in a shitty hot day last summer or before???!

suck it up!

see it the bright side! you're cutting right now right?.... u'll just be sweating even more... THerefore loosing weight! ahahaha

dont u see how life can make shit so simple and easy! =)

prowrestler
06-07-08, 11:04 pm
oooh come on

stop being such a freaking Pussy!

damn u never had train legs day in a shitty hot day last summer or before???!

suck it up!

see it the bright side! you're cutting right now right?.... u'll just be sweating even more... THerefore loosing weight! ahahaha

dont u see how life can make shit so simple and easy! =)

who the fuck told you i was cutting??? im bulking harder then ever!!

prowrestler
06-07-08, 11:05 pm
last year i never had i really hot day in the gym. but if it is ever like today, im fucked!

mcbeast
06-07-08, 11:06 pm

heat+humidity=sick sessions.
What you wanna be pampered with fuckin ac?!

mcbeast
06-07-08, 11:08 pm
whats wrong with you?! So much pressin

My lil sis just turned 13,and can bench 95 pound,after sets of 5 of 45,55.

Shes never worked out a day in here life.(weights wise)

Vaze_06
06-07-08, 11:09 pm
who the fuck told you i was cutting??? im bulking harder then ever!!

hmmmm.... u?

look at your thread... Last Post and i quote: ''am i cutting here!!!!''

but maybe i spend to much time under the sun!

u tell me.... bulking or cutting?!

Vaze_06
06-07-08, 11:41 pm
whats wrong with you?! So much pressin

My lil sis just turned 13,and can bench 95 pound,after sets of 5 of 45,55.

Shes never worked out a day in here life.(weights wise)

hmm

just wondering... is this post for me?

mcbeast
06-07-08, 11:42 pm
hmm

just wondering... is this post for me?
DUH

Vaze_06
06-08-08, 12:04 pm
DUH

sweet

so i might as well answer back!

i dont give shit about your sister being able to bench 95 and being only 13...
i am me and she is her... if she is so good for benching then take her training with u
maybe she is as good chest, shoulder, tri .. and end up being a bench freak!

So what's wrong with me?

i'm chest is my weaker bodypart and because life is so freakin awesome ... i broke my collar bone doing judo (think now 3 years ago) and went from being to get 50 push up to 10 miserables ones or not being able to run 5 lil minutes with a decent speed

dont feel like rewritten crap and wasting space in the forvm.. think post #15 explains it all

so sorry if i disappointed u from not being a bench freak
i could right away go with ''big'' numbers... but i would probably have a shitty form and hurt myself more than anything else

or i could listen to my body and how it feels. make sure my shoulder feel good when benching and work my way through the numbers and maybe who knows.. bench 150lb

if i use logic and lil bit of commun sense... the second shit seems the best choice

so bro u can stick around and see can i bring or u can leave and go boots up your lil sister ego by tell her she can beach more than a chick who is supposedly a bodybuilder...

true would suck if u left
but... damn i'll survive!

SQUAT or DIE!
06-08-08, 6:34 pm
DOWN V!!

i guess you watched the canadian F1 race today... i was PISSED when hamilton wrecked in the pits..

prowrestler
06-08-08, 6:38 pm
hmmmm.... u?

look at your thread... Last Post and i quote: ''am i cutting here!!!!''

but maybe i spend to much time under the sun!

u tell me.... bulking or cutting?!

exactly, that means im not cutting. i said "AM i cutting here", not "i AM cutting"! i said it sarcasticaly.

Vaze_06
06-08-08, 6:44 pm
exactly, that means im not cutting. i said "AM i cutting here", not "i AM cutting"! i said it sarcasticaly.

ah sorry for the misunderstood!

so when are u gonna eat at The Baton Rouge?! lol
which one do u go? i know there is one at Galerie d'Anjou but somewhere else.... no idea

prowrestler
06-08-08, 6:45 pm
ah sorry for the misunderstood!

so when are u gonna eat at The Baton Rouge?! lol
which one do u go? i know there is one at Galerie d'Anjou but somewhere else.... no idea

the one i live near! in dollard des ormeaux

Vaze_06
06-08-08, 6:50 pm
DOWN V!!

i guess you watched the canadian F1 race today... i was PISSED when hamilton wrecked in the pits..

FUCKing stupid guy!!!!!
damn and he was the first.... and Kimi got fuck up also.... after that stopped watching... said fuck it... was to piss off! ahahah
think it's Kubitca who won... good and lucky for him!

but was watching the tennis final... Federer against Nadal... gosh... Federer sucked BAD!!
and suppose to be number one... Monfils should have won against him... would have been a better final...

Vaze_06
06-08-08, 6:52 pm
the one i live near! in dollard des ormeaux

no idea! to far for me!

mcbeast
06-08-08, 6:53 pm
Woah v,i was just throwin it out there.Im not knocking you atall!

Vaze_06
06-08-08, 7:13 pm
Woah v,i was just throwin it out there.Im not knocking you atall!

i know bro...

but damn let's say for the last days.... u better not search for me cauz i'll take u down!
(no i aint in my periods right now! lol)

and u can deny it... u were searching for me a lil!!

yesterday i met the aunt of my best friend and she (my best) told her that i work out and everything

so she started asking me question... how long i have been training, why, how, etc etc...
and started bullshittin about it
i,m a gurl...i'm changin my body.... muscles are ugly on chicks... i'll beat up my bf .... all those kinda crap

i always respect the elders... but damn talking like that about my passion, lifestyle...
i was freakin seeing red and tell ya i wasn't talking much!

young or old... they all think the same crappy way...Unfornately...

Vaze_06
06-08-08, 7:17 pm
So i'll leaving in a couple of minutes.... Back tonight... sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet

laters bros

mcbeast
06-08-08, 7:17 pm
haha..EWW muscle chick! what are your goals anyhow?

I need to think of a name for my new dog

Vaze_06
06-08-08, 7:21 pm
haha..EWW muscle chick! what are your goals anyhow?

I need to think of a name for my new dog

life time...

leg press 1000lb
squat... get at 200lb
deadlift 350lb
bench (new one,u inspire me for this one lol) get at 150lb

u have a new dog???

mcbeast
06-08-08, 7:22 pm
life time...

leg press 1000lb
squat... get at 200lb
deadlift 350lb
bench (new one,u inspire me for this one lol) get at 150lb

u have a new dog???

whats your Sq/Bp?dl now and bw? and progress pics?

Yeah,a pitbull.
My gf took her Hound/lab puppy back,indian giver =[

Vaze_06
06-08-08, 10:24 pm
cardio
5 mins steps shit

Deads

warm up... barX10,10

115lbX10,8
135lbX6,6
155lbX3 PR
115lbX6

BB Rows

40lbX10
50lbX10
55lbX10
65lbX10
70lbX8
75lbX7
85lbX4

LatPull down (front superset with back of the neck)

45lbX warm up
75lbX10 , 75lbX10
90lbX10 , 90lbX9
105lbX8 , 105lbX6
120lbX4 , 110lbX2 PR

Seated Rows

45lbX warmup
75lbX10
90lbX8
105lbX6
110lbX4 PR

On sartuday and sunday gym closes at 9pm... so they through me out!

when i was doing my deads... was at 155lb... when i look in the mirror... My Dad! damn i almost had an heartattack!
was checking on me... as usual...
was hoping that he would leave... but nope! he decided he gonna stay and look at me ...
gave me pressure.. a lot of pressure.. but the bad pressure... he was looking if his lil gurl was messing with ''heavy wieghts''... so fucked my mind up DAmn it!
anyhow was a fun day

Vaze_06
06-08-08, 10:31 pm
whats your Sq/Bp?dl now and bw? and progress pics?

Yeah,a pitbull.
My gf took her Hound/lab puppy back,indian giver =[

never check my myspace pics????!

the B*******
how dare she take the puppy!

saw a pic of it... SO CUte!!! ahaha

as for your new puppy..
depends of the personality, male or female, u wanna a commun or fansy name?!

mcbeast
06-08-08, 10:35 pm
never check my myspace pics????!

the B*******
how dare she take the puppy!

saw a pic of it... SO CUte!!! ahaha

as for your new puppy..
depends of the personality, male or female, u wanna a commun or fansy name?!

a powerful not common name

prowrestler
06-08-08, 10:36 pm
cardio
5 mins steps shit

Deads

warm up... barX10,10

115lbX10,8
135lbX6,6
155lbX3 PR
115lbX6

BB Rows

40lbX10
50lbX10
55lbX10
65lbX10
70lbX8
75lbX7
85lbX4

45lbX warm up
75lbX10 , 75lbX10
90lbX10 , 90lbX9
105lbX8 , 105lbX6
120lbX4 , 110lbX2 PR

Seated Rows

45lbX warmup
75lbX10
90lbX8
105lbX6
110lbX4 PR

when i was doing my deads... was at 155lb... when i look in the mirror... My Dad! damn i almost had an heartattack!
was hoping that he would leave... but nope! he decided he gonna stay and look at me ...
gave me pressure.. a lot of pressure.. but the bad pressure... he was looking if his lil gurl was messing with ''heavy wieghts''... so fucked my mind up DAmn it!
anyhow was a fun day

i would have thrown him out fuck! i warned my parents to never ever come between my lifting or i would literaly harm them.

Maharg
06-08-08, 10:44 pm
a powerful not common name

Ivanko, or Troy.

Vaze_06
06-08-08, 10:47 pm
Ivanko, or Troy.

hmmm

Legend

mcbeast
06-08-08, 10:48 pm
Ivanko, or Troy.

Both good,ivanko is funny to say.

Vaze_06
06-08-08, 10:49 pm
Both good,ivanko is funny to say.

it's a male or female?

Maharg
06-08-08, 10:51 pm
If you want good rare names, me and Vazy have been kicking around books for awhile, so i think either one of us could throw out a name real quick.

mcbeast
06-08-08, 10:51 pm
it's a male or female?

Male,i was thinking appolo(s)

mcbeast
06-08-08, 10:52 pm
If you want good rare names, me and Vazy have been kicking around books for awhile, so i think either one of us could throw out a name real quick.

Shoot a list,something powerful.Try for one with meaning behind it,appolos means destroyer

Vaze_06
06-08-08, 10:53 pm
Male,i was thinking appolo(s)

nice...

it's nice... but naaa

u can find something way better

Vaze_06
06-08-08, 10:54 pm

ahahha

i'm gonna go dig into the old books i have read beofre...

probably find some good names

mcbeast
06-08-08, 10:59 pm
Ok,i dont think he peed when i walked him earlier,uht oh.He hasnt peed in about 5 hours,and hes drank plenty.I bring him outside and he lays down in the grass,haha.Ill try again,lol.I walk him out of the apt door and ya gotta drag hime 5 ft before he realizes he has to get up(todays his first day in a leash)

Vaze_06
06-08-08, 11:02 pm
gonna hit the bed now

and Eddie... if can hel u out... ill make a list of names that i find nice...

good night bros

mcbeast
06-08-08, 11:03 pm
Judas,Tobias(toby),appolos.

Maharg
06-08-08, 11:05 pm
Judas,Tobias(toby),appolos.

Dont go with tobias, its not unique, my dog is named tobias and we call him toby. Judas is good.

mcbeast
06-08-08, 11:08 pm
Dont go with tobias, its not unique, my dog is named tobias and we call him toby. Judas is good.

Judas was the one who betrayed the lord,hm.Titus is common,tobias just turns to common toby,

mcbeast
06-08-08, 11:11 pm
Justice as a dog name?
Jude?
Lazarus?

Maharg
06-08-08, 11:14 pm
Judas was the one who betrayed the lord,hm.Titus is common,tobias just turns to common toby,

Lol, but that is the name you said. Titan wouldnt fit cause he wont be that big. I mean he wont be as big and tall as some of the larger breeds. Pits get thick though.

mcbeast
06-08-08, 11:17 pm
Lol, but that is the name you said. Titan wouldnt fit cause he wont be that big. I mean he wont be as big and tall as some of the larger breeds. Pits get thick though.

Im about to cry,he farted.

I kinda like justice,no?

Maharg
06-08-08, 11:26 pm
Im about to cry,he farted.

I kinda like justice,no?

Puppy farts=worst smell on earth.

Justice would work, but sounds kinda fruity. Look at justice on American Gladiators.

mcbeast
06-08-08, 11:35 pm
Puppy farts=worst smell on earth.

Justice would work, but sounds kinda fruity. Look at justice on American Gladiators.

Ive come down to,
Justice,Appolos,Lazarus,

Second bacth,
Drystan,Tristas,Silas,York,Alrich (allrick)

Vaze_06
06-09-08, 9:31 am
Wellan
Maximus
Voltan
Marcus
Odo
Liam
Caesar
Ares
Atlas
Elias
Horus
Spiros
Platon
Telamon
Titos
Killler

and no i aint scared of your second dog! just the first one is soooooooo freakin cute!!
a cute little puppy that u wanna cuddle!!...
the 2nd one... all shaped with mucles... look like he saying ''dont mess with me or i'll tear away your leg!'' lol
which is nice too! but still felt in love with your 1st puppy! ahahaha

and Maharg... is Aria the dog u find on the street and the owner came to take it back???
u better get your hands back on that dog! ;p

mcbeast
06-09-08, 9:32 am
im juggling between appolos and atlas..

Vaze_06
06-09-08, 9:48 am
im juggling between appolos and atlas..

lol

i dont know about u... but when i think about appolo... makes me think of the Movie Rocky!

i would go with Atlas

mcbeast
06-09-08, 10:47 am
lol

i dont know about u... but when i think about appolo... makes me think of the Movie Rocky!

i would go with Atlas

Shitter,considerin he shit 3 times this morning on my rug!

Malloy1344
06-09-08, 11:16 am
cardio
5 mins steps shit

Deads

warm up... barX10,10

115lbX10,8
135lbX6,6
155lbX3 PR
115lbX6

BB Rows

40lbX10
50lbX10
55lbX10
65lbX10
70lbX8
75lbX7
85lbX4

45lbX warm up
75lbX10 , 75lbX10
90lbX10 , 90lbX9
105lbX8 , 105lbX6
120lbX4 , 110lbX2 PR

Seated Rows

45lbX warmup
75lbX10
90lbX8
105lbX6
110lbX4 PR

anyhow was a fun day

Nice Deads! Just saw your journey. Looks like your making great progress.

Vaze_06
06-09-08, 1:40 pm
Shitter,considerin he shit 3 times this morning on my rug!

LMAO!!

are u serious???!

come on give the dog a chance! it's still a little puppy who doesn't what,s right or wrong

u got to teach him how to be a good dog!
have fun!:P

but bro for real... decided for the name?
or we gonna wait to see what Maharg has to say about it.....

Vaze_06
06-09-08, 1:46 pm
Nice Deads! Just saw your journey. Looks like your making great progress.

thanks bro ^^
trying my best to get those numbers up

mcbeast
06-09-08, 1:49 pm
LMAO!!

are u serious???!

come on give the dog a chance! it's still a little puppy who doesn't what,s right or wrong

u got to teach him how to be a good dog!
have fun!:P

but bro for real... decided for the name?
or we gonna wait to see what Maharg has to say about it.....

Think im going to go with atlas!

Run by my log,ill show you how hardcore i am =p

Vaze_06
06-09-08, 1:54 pm
Think im going to go with atlas!

Run by my log,ill show you how hardcore i am =p

Sweet!

like Maharg opinion matter much anyways .... Lol

ok i'm gonna go check

mcbeast
06-09-08, 2:05 pm
Sweet!

like Maharg opinion matter much anyways .... Lol

ok i'm gonna go check

Go check punk,oh and check your myspace too

Vaze_06
06-09-08, 2:07 pm
Go check punk,oh and check your myspace too

check punk? huh?!

and yeah i went to see my myspace ... LOL .... how the helll is mike??!!
and yes.. i love my trap ;p

mcbeast
06-09-08, 2:17 pm
check punk? huh?!

and yes. i love my trap ;p
maharg....?
Your traps are nice!

Maharg
06-09-08, 2:20 pm
check punk? huh?!

and yes.. i love my trap ;p

What about me?

mcbeast
What about me?

Nothing,go back to class!

Vaze_06
maharg....?
Your traps are nice!

lol

i thought so! but nver heard u use Mike... so wasn't 100%...
usually i call him.. Maharg, asshole (he says it and i confirm), smartass, bastard..... lol

ahahaha people give me a dirty, ''u are a freak'' look when i pump them out!

damn love scary them out! =)

Vaze_06
06-09-08, 2:22 pm
Nothing,go back to class!

X2

but i would say.. go back to sleep!

mcbeast
06-09-08, 2:28 pm
X2

but i would say.. go back to sleep!

No school? Huh..

Vaze_06
06-09-08, 2:30 pm
No school? Huh..

lol

no no he is in school! but the class is so fucking boring that the lil guy is sleeping!
i think... big chances!

Maharg
06-09-08, 2:34 pm
LMAO actually, i took a 15 minute nap in class. The teacher was kool with it. Roth is a blast, lets us have some lie way to crash when we need it.

mcbeast
06-09-08, 2:35 pm
LMAO actually, i took a 15 minute nap in class. The teacher was kool with it. Roth is a blast, lets us have some lie way to crash when we need it.

nice..

Vaze_06
06-09-08, 2:50 pm

why aint i surprise?!!

Maharg u got to read ''The Knights of Emerald'' by Anne Robillard

freaking good! maybe not as much as david gemmell lol
but still worth it!

mcbeast
06-09-08, 2:58 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1RoRt-VbYs&feature=related
Go to the last page of comments

"i might be fat but at least i can reach the fuckin cookie jar"

LMFAO

Vaze_06
06-09-08, 3:11 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1RoRt-VbYs&feature=related
Go to the last page of comments

"i might be fat but at least i can reach the fuckin cookie jar"

LMFAO

lolllllllllllllllllllllll

true... fucking true!.... lmao..

page 11 ''wow his arms look like cheetos to bad hes not orange''

huh?! some people and their thoughts... lol

mcbeast
06-09-08, 3:14 pm
lolllllllllllllllllllllll

true... fucking true!.... lmao..

page 11 ''wow his arms look like cheetos to bad hes not orange''

huh?! some people and their thoughts... lol

lol...

go to the off topic thread.i posted some funny vids

Vaze_06
06-09-08, 3:21 pm
lol...

go to the off topic thread.i posted some funny vids

got to take care of the laundry
i'll go after

mcbeast
06-09-08, 3:28 pm
got to take care of the laundry
i'll go after

aight

Vaze_06
06-09-08, 4:23 pm
aight

bro... could u give me the link plz!
thnaks in advance

did u check the video i send u once... The Italian Man who went to Malta?!

Vaze_06
06-10-08, 12:10 pm
Cardio

25 min treadmill
5 min warm up
5 min coll down
the rest was run until u can breath anymore:]

Standing Rear DB Flyes:

5lbX20 w/u
12.5lbX12 w/u
15lbX10
15lbX9
20lbX4 PR
15lbX9
15lbX8

Iso-Lateral Shoulder Press-Hammer Strength

BarX whatever
90lbX15
90lbX12
110lbX4
110lbX5
90lbX10

Front raise: (done each side)

5lbX10 w/u
12.5lbX10 w/u
15lbX10
20lbX8
20lbX7

Machine Press: (smith machine, behind the neck)

10lbX20
60lbX8
60lbX6
60lbX5
60lbX4
30lbX10

The machine press killed me at the end... Shoulder hurt but felt good
otherwise good day

started doing 10 push up each morning and before going to sleep
after each 2 weeks add 5 more. shoulder help me get those shitty shoulder back in shape

and probably... big chances that i'm gonna go for a jog around the block this afternoon

hope evrybody is fine

Vaze_06
06-10-08, 12:13 pm
who may wonder what the hell it is....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1TnzCiUSI0

hope i aint offended any italian man...
Sorry in advance if so

ghost
06-10-08, 1:20 pm
WUTTUP slacker!

Vaze_06
06-10-08, 1:37 pm
WUTTUP slacker!

i would say... look at yourself before talking =p

nothing really special...

wake up, push up, eat, read, eat, train, eat, read, relax, eat, run, eat, relax, push up, sleep..... :]

oooh i got something new!
tomorrow i'll have my first driving lesson! ahahah

if i have to run over someone... promise to try hittin a useless, dumbass fucker...
Just kidding:P

we'll see how it does...

and u bro? how is your day

Vaze_06
06-10-08, 7:24 pm
running around the block....... 30-31 minutes
freakin sunshine... felt my skin burning!
but not to much humidity soo was fun.. a lot of fun

at least now i stop wearing pants or sweater... otherwise i would be dying of the heat! =p

Maharg
06-10-08, 7:26 pm
Finish Midnight Falcon yet? Then you have to read RavenHeart, then Stormrider to close out the Rigante tales. Quest for lost heroes, and Dark Moon should be your goals after that.

SQUAT or DIE!
06-10-08, 7:28 pm
running around the block....... 30-31 minutes
freakin sunshine... felt my skin burning!
but not to much humidity soo was fun.. a lot of fun

at least now i stop wearing pants or sweater... otherwise i would be dying of the heat! =p

i just flipped a tire in sweats in teh texas heat for like 20 min..... HUSH about the heat

Vaze_06
06-10-08, 7:37 pm
i just flipped a tire in sweats in teh texas heat for like 20 min..... HUSH about the heat

sweet!

dont worry aint complaining about the heat...

i'm even worst... u know when the Meteo shit tells u ''stay at home... this is one of the worst day cause of the humidity very high, temperature...'' all those crap...

i'll be outside running ^^

SQUAT or DIE!
06-10-08, 7:43 pm
sweet!

dont worry aint complaining about the heat...

i'm even worst... u know when the Meteo shit tells u ''stay at home... this is one of the worst day cause of the humidity very high, temperature...'' all those crap...

i'll be outside running ^^

AHAHAHA!!! id stay inside until i had to walk across the parking lot from my truck to the gym

Vaze_06
06-11-08, 7:28 pm
Part 1

Giant Superset....

Done 3 sets of........

50 Squat (with DB)
100 reps of abs
50 Maharg Squat
100 reps of DB curls (each side)
50 Squat (w/ DB)
50 Maharg Squat
50 Squat (w/ DB)/ 50 Maharg Squat

still the 10lb DB...

mcbeast
06-11-08, 7:31 pm
lotsa squats..

whats a maharg squat?

Vaze_06
06-11-08, 7:57 pm
lotsa squats..

whats a maharg squat?

done at home... and i wanted to concentrate moer on my legs but have only a pair of 10 DB... so reason why lotsa squats

lol

Maharg didn't tell u??!

it started by a bet betwen me and Maharg... have to do 50 squats (with the bar) on my boots that are 4 inch heels...

at the beginning thought of ''Hooker Squat'' but wasn'T really serious... and Maharg is the creator so i decided to use his name ahaha

except i love my boots.. so i do them on my 4 inch sandles ;p

u can try it! borrow your gf boots or sandle... i'm tellin ya.... your quads gonna feel it ;]

mcbeast
06-11-08, 7:58 pm
I think ill pass...haha

Vaze_06
06-11-08, 8:01 pm
I think ill pass...haha

as u wish pussy =p

mcbeast
06-11-08, 8:02 pm
as u wish pussy =p
What foul language,silly kitty

Vaze_06
06-11-08, 8:06 pm
What foul language,silly kitty

i would say u aint better!

true... u better not try that... probably gonna break a leg... =]

mcbeast
06-11-08, 8:09 pm
i would say u aint better!

true... u better not try that... probably gonna break a leg... =]

Yes mother

Vaze_06
06-11-08, 8:13 pm
Yes mother

damn some freaky shit here...

i got a son... and he's older than me... therefore born before me...
weird....

lol

mcbeast
06-11-08, 8:16 pm
damn some freaky shit here...

i got a son... and he's older than me... therefore born before me...
weird....

lol

Strange.

Haha,what do you have planned for the evening?

Vaze_06
06-11-08, 8:21 pm
Strange.

Haha,what do you have planned for the evening?

and dont u dare call me mother.. makes me feel ... Old... ahahaha
Miss gonna be just fine :P

hmmm

shower, relax, start and try to finish ''The Morning Star'', Fovrm, maybe call my best...

and u?

mcbeast
06-11-08, 8:28 pm
and dont u dare call me mother.. makes me feel ... Old... ahahaha
Miss gonna be just fine :P

hmmm

shower, relax, start and try to finish ''The Morning Star'', Fovrm, maybe call my best...

and u?

Take my dog out every 2 hours,maybe walk for half an hour,listen to melodic music (metal and enya baby!) If it decides to load ill watch dont mess with zohan,and watch lions for lambs..

heres zohan
http://moviesboss.com/movies/watch-you-don%e2%80%99t-mess-with-the-zohan-2008-online

Vaze_06
06-11-08, 8:32 pm
Today was my first lesson on how to drive a car... lol

the guy was really nice and everything...

everything went well

no i didnt hit any car or person

but before we arrived ... we were at a red light and in 2 seconds it was going to change...
when some fucker past in front of me...
ask him if i could hit him but he said maybe next time LOL

but for sure... love driving! cant wait to have my own car ^^

Vaze_06
06-11-08, 8:43 pm
Take my dog out every 2 hours,maybe walk for half an hour,listen to melodic music (metal and enya baby!) If it decides to load ill watch dont mess with zohan,and watch lions for lambs..

heres zohan
http://moviesboss.com/movies/watch-you-don%e2%80%99t-mess-with-the-zohan-2008-online

every 2 hours??! do u really need to do that?

lol u call that melodic music?!
today watch a movie about Beethoven bio... was really nice...

Damn thanks!
but my daddy wants to go see it! lol
so we planned to go friday....
but u gave me the link.. and i could watch it now... fuck! u put me in a dilemma here!

aaah to bad! gonna wait for friday

mcbeast
06-11-08, 8:48 pm

heres zohan

It loads so slow so screw that,and yeah it gets him used to peein outside.i jst brought him out,now were wrestling.

New plan,Go rent jumper,watch it tonight.Maybe short walk.
Run by my log.

Lmfao he stared at me,went REWR like a cat meow and bark mix,and jumped to the side on his bak,lmao

Vaze_06
06-11-08, 8:55 pm
It loads so slow so screw that,and yeah it gets him used to peein outside.i jst brought him out,now were wrestling.

New plan,Go rent jumper,watch it tonight.Maybe short walk.
Run by my log.

Lmfao he stared at me,went REWR like a cat meow and bark mix,and jumped to the side on his bak,lmao

oooh so cute!

lil boy is wrestling with his doggy!! ahaha
how do it feel knowing that your dog can beat u in wrestling?! :P

Damn.. have to see that movie... is it good?
dont feel like spending 2$ something on a shit not worth it
could re-watch 300 or Godfather....

hmm cat meow..... your dog is Strange bro!!! lmao

Carpe Diem P.T
06-11-08, 8:56 pm
nice work on the driving! i ve had my license for just over 10 years now i think. u will soon get sick of being in the car. im back and forth to work, dropping kids at day care, school, taking the mrs out places etc.

u get over it real soon.

mcbeast
06-11-08, 9:02 pm
New form of cardio
check my thread

Vaze_06
06-11-08, 9:07 pm
nice work on the driving! i ve had my license for just over 10 years now i think. u will soon get sick of being in the car. im back and forth to work, dropping kids at day care, school, taking the mrs out places etc.

u get over it real soon.

damn that means u got when u were 17 lol
but i cant do my exams before september and i turn 18 in july... anyhow

u probably right! but being the first time... freaky fun! lol

hope i dont have some guy genetics and start racing in the streets against other car lol
but i love car racing games.... so i'm screwed?!

but good girls dont do that... so think i'll end up thinking like u

Vaze_06
06-11-08, 9:08 pm
New form of cardio
check my thread

saw the pics, look really good
but nothing relate to cardio.... or i dont get this part...

mcbeast
06-11-08, 9:25 pm
saw the pics, look really good
but nothing relate to cardio.... or i dont get this part...

Check again!!

Vaze_06
06-11-08, 9:25 pm
Check again!!

dont worry!

i saw it!

aint my fault if you are... SLOW! =p

mcbeast
06-11-08, 9:31 pm
dont worry!

i saw it!

aint my fault if you are... SLOW! =p

ha,this dog is so hyper.1hr strong..

Im goin rent that movie,ill tty late tonight if your on!

Later!

Vaze_06
06-11-08, 9:36 pm
ha,this dog is so hyper.1hr strong..

Im goin rent that movie,ill tty late tonight if your on!

Later!

probably be there...

have fun!
dont get lost in the streets!
and take good care of Atlas

peace

Vaze_06
06-11-08, 10:41 pm
Part 2

20reps of conc. curls superset with 50 reps of abs lateral...

2 set

i know.. not much... but the giant killed me so kept it simple

mcbeast
06-11-08, 11:42 pm
Part 2

20reps of conc. curls superset with 50 reps of abs lateral...

2 set

i know.. not much... but the giant killed me so kept it simple

do you go to a gym or home gym?

sly06
06-12-08, 2:37 am
Awesome job on driving. Just be careful and you will really enjoy. Don't let anyone push you around for rides either. Put your foot down girl!

Vaze_06
06-12-08, 9:20 am
do you go to a gym or home gym?

go to a gym
but sometimes i do some shit at home for fun ...

Vaze_06
06-12-08, 9:43 am
Awesome job on driving. Just be careful and you will really enjoy. Don't let anyone push you around for rides either. Put your foot down girl!

ahah
next lesson monday.... sweet!

hmmm ''put your foot down girl''?
hope u arent tellin me to get it down on the accelerator ahaha

just kidding

dont worry! i promise no speed tickets, no racing, no bullshit =]

makes me think... one of my college teacher owns a Dodge Viper SRT10
damn looks sooo good

sly06
06-12-08, 10:39 am
ahah
next lesson monday.... sweet!

hmmm ''put your foot down girl''?
hope u arent tellin me to get it down on the accelerator ahaha

just kidding

dont worry! i promise no speed tickets, no racing, no bullshit =]

makes me think... one of my college teacher owns a Dodge Viper SRT10
damn looks sooo good

LOL...racing isn't worth it. I did it a couple of times and all it took was one time and I got pulled over. Very very expensive.

Vaze_06
06-12-08, 12:37 pm
LOL...racing isn't worth it. I did it a couple of times and all it took was one time and I got pulled over. Very very expensive.

my racing career is over before it even started lol

i just race at home, on a chair, in front of my computer ahahah
just have to buy the steering wheel of the car and the game...

must be less expensive than a speed ticket ;p

Vaze_06
06-12-08, 1:04 pm
Cardio

21 minutes of elliptical
(level 8 and trying to get 3.00 miles in a short time of period... but waste 5 minutes going a lil bit slow... could have done better... anyways )

The Work Out....

Squat

warm up
95lbX10x10

Leg Press

2ppsX30
3ppsX20
4ppsX15
4ppsX10
5ppsX6
5ppsX7
5pps+25X 4 PR
4ppsX10
3ppsX20

Butt Blaster

205lbX10X3 sets

Leg Extension ss. with Leg Curl

60lbX... , 35lbX ...
90lbX10 , 75lbX10
120lbX10 , 90lbX10
150lbX6 , 105lbX6

and in this precise moment... my dad came to me and said we got to leave....
fuck fuck fuck fuck......
he has to go work in a few hours and before going to work he has to make diner, dishes, rest, get ready for work...
damn it should have kept it shorter on the cardio... at least that way i could have finish the superset and maybe done some calves

but my legs are sore, quad were hurting on leg extensions... was walking slow.. could have walked even slower but still! ahah
felt good
500lb on the leg pres... half way from 1000lb... sweet!

sly06
06-13-08, 3:31 am
Outstanding leg day.... I don't know if you will be able to drive on Monday because your legs won't move...LOL....Congrats on the PR.

SQUAT or DIE!
06-13-08, 3:34 am
Outstanding leg day.... I don't know if you will be able to drive on Monday because your legs won't move...LOL....Congrats on the PR.

V honey as long as you dont drive a manual transmission youll survive.. i still wonder how i make it home with my 6 speed..

Vaze_06
06-13-08, 10:36 am

thanks bro
really appreciate it

that's why i did my legs yesterday and not wednesday

first driving lesson with stiff legs... not a very good idea! ahah

went to see my best friend yesterday... 20 minutes of walking to get to her house... fuck it toke the bus:P

Vaze_06
06-13-08, 10:48 am
V honey as long as you dont drive a manual transmission youll survive.. i still wonder how i make it home with my 6 speed..

but bro.... the nice fast car.... they are manual!!! :(:(

lol for now i'm learning the automatic.... keep the manual for later

maybe it's because u wanna get home?!!
if u stay there waiting for some magic shit to happen and get u home... u'll be waiting for a loooong time!

so u do what u got to do to get yourself home! =]

Vaze_06
06-13-08, 1:42 pm
Cardio

Elliptical 15 min
(doing it with speed that way couldnt feel the pain in my legs... lol)

BB Curl:

35lbX warm up
45lbX12
50lbX10
55lbX8
60lbX6 PR

Alternating DB Curl:

25lbX10
30lbX7
35lbX4

Hammer Curl:

30lbX6
35lbX2
25lbX6

Pushdown:

50lbX15
70lbX10
80lbX8
90lbX7
100lbX4
110lbXfail

Dips machine (with plates):

90lbX30
180lbX12
250lbX8
300lbX wasn't heavy enough to get that shit down... probably would have done only 1-2 reps...

DB Extensions (2 hands)

30lbX12
35lbX5
40lbX8
45lbX7 PR

Bench Dips:

8X 2 sets

Sly06 saw your work out 5 minutes before leaving... seem interesting... print it down and had to try it!
sorry if i didn,t ask for the permission!

otherwise... damn i couldnt curl anymore at the end!
dont know if it was me or the machine or good day or whatever... but i was on freakin fire for the dip machine
there was some lil boy (not more than 15-16, new to the game) just behind me when i was doing the dips... damn he had this look in his eyes when i was loading the machine as he didn't believe i was going to be able to pull all that shit down.. and when i did ... look fucking impress ahaha
even when i left.. still fixing me with the ''you are a freak''

felt good, felt pump... probably get into this routine

Maharg
06-13-08, 1:53 pm
250 dip on a machine is pretty big.

Vaze_06
06-13-08, 1:59 pm
250 dip on a machine is pretty big.

damn for me hell ya!

the shit i usually use... get at 185 and damn i'm strugglin hard
so doing 250 for 8....
they must have put some shit in the water ahaha

was listening to ''I'm with Stupid'' and ''take my breath away''... maybe help out...

mcbeast
06-13-08, 4:10 pm
Nice work there kiddo..

Vaze_06
06-13-08, 4:12 pm
Nice work there kiddo..

thanks big head!

Vaze_06
06-13-08, 8:11 pm
went running around the block

10 minutes.... legs tire and sore and didn't feel like it
so i mostly walked, get some fresh air
went to the parc where there are usually rugby practice and i watch
but the guys werent there, so walked back home

otherwise
i got to my schedule for next semester
kinda piss off cause the classes i want are at the same time or at 8am in the morning
and no more 8am classes... they killed me last semester

but my college is kinda retarded... they still use the phone to do the registration
and my appointment is at midnight until 3 am

so i probably be here waiting....hope there still gonna be places

sly06
06-14-08, 2:22 am
went running around the block

10 minutes.... legs tire and sore and didn't feel like it
so i mostly walked, get some fresh air
went to the parc where there are usually rugby practice and i watch
but the guys werent there, so walked back home

otherwise
i got to my schedule for next semester
kinda piss off cause the classes i want are at the same time or at 8am in the morning
and no more 8am classes... they killed me last semester

but my college is kinda retarded... they still use the phone to do the registration
and my appointment is at midnight until 3 am

so i probably be here waiting....hope there still gonna be places

I hated classes that were at 8AM. I did my best to ensure I didn't have them but sometimes there really isn't much you can do. You will be fine though and oh do I remember the registration piece. Good luck with that and I hope you get the times that you want.

Vaze_06
06-14-08, 2:36 am
I hated classes that were at 8AM. I did my best to ensure I didn't have them but sometimes there really isn't much you can do. You will be fine though and oh do I remember the registration piece. Good luck with that and I hope you get the times that you want.

thanks bro

it's freakin 2h30 am in the morning and i got 4/7... and i wanna change my chem to be with one of my friends (i kill in math.. he in physics... chem is your battle field) so 3/7

i live 1h away from my college.. so for a 8am class... got to get up at 6am... and that's to early for me! me too trying my best to stay away from those classes!

but i got my Weight Training class ^^ (again!)
a friend got in the same class just cauz she was a afraid to be the only chick ahaha

and u arent the only one hoping! i'm also hoping for some mysterious reason there is a free place in the shit i'm interested!

20 minutes to go before my appointment is over and wait for the next one...

Vaze_06
06-14-08, 3:01 am
got my chem class!! ^^ except we wont be together in lab, better than nothing

anyhow hope i have better luck during the day

dont feel like sleeping but my body is tire from the wo, running...
good night

bobbymart
06-15-08, 1:01 pm
nice journey solid on those dips!!

Vaze_06
06-15-08, 1:14 pm
nice journey solid on those dips!!

thanks for stoppin by
appreciate it

i'm definitively gonna change the one i used to for this one... my shoulder and collar bone felt confortable and no pain compare to the other one

bobbymart
06-15-08, 1:24 pm
thanks for stoppin by
appreciate it

i'm definitively gonna change the one i used to for this one... my shoulder and collar bone felt confortable and no pain compare to the other one

U ever do body weight dips or ones with a belt and some plates? those are my favorite.

Vaze_06
06-15-08, 1:27 pm
Ah and forget to say

while i was doing my DB Extension, i realised that i had my T-shirt upside down
so i had be working out with my T this way... so much in my bubble, world... didn't see!

lol went to the bathroom, put on the right side and went to finish my 2 las sets of DB extension

hmm wonder if some people realised it also.... lol

anyhow... yesterday Rest Day
Spend all day in front of the computer doing my schedule, after movies and best on the phone
It's 3.5/4 done... just get the teacher that i want for Physic and i'll be good to go ^^

Vaze_06
06-15-08, 1:32 pm
U ever do body weight dips or ones with a belt and some plates? those are my favorite.

yep but not strong enough to use some plate Yet

do dips and the bench dip (got the machine for that in my gym)

bobbymart
06-15-08, 1:33 pm
Good stuff !!

J Wong
06-15-08, 1:57 pm
It looks like your triceps are ridiculously strong compared to your biceps. Not a bad thing, but it's weird how you hit a PR for 60x6 on BB curls, when your pushing down 100 for some reps.

Vaze_06
06-15-08, 5:01 pm
It looks like your triceps are ridiculously strong compared to your biceps. Not a bad thing, but it's weird how you hit a PR for 60x6 on BB curls, when your pushing down 100 for some reps.

true, but before i almost never used BB curl or went very light, never tried to max out
while the dips i have been doing them since the beginning and cant deny it... i Love doing them! so always tryed to go as heavy as possible
one of the errors i have done ''younger'' (i aint that old!), and which i'm working to make my biceps catch up on my tricep

it was the first time i toke the 60' BB and curl with it (surprising i know.... even i, i dont understand why i was so stupid...) and hit 6 reps and since i had done my 4 sets and wasnt searching to max out... it's my current PR
can i go heavier? probably

next arm wo, we'll see what's my 1RM on BB curl

Vaze_06
06-15-08, 5:51 pm
Just wanna wish a Happy Father's Day to all the Fathers in the Forvm

hope your lil kids didn't forget!

me and my bro bought my dad a Mp3 so he could listen to music while training
(more... i had the idea and him the money ahaha)

Vaze_06
06-15-08, 8:58 pm
Cardio

5 min

BB Press

40lbX20
60lbX15
65lbX15
70lbX12
75lbX10
80lbX6
90lbX6
100lbX1.5

Flat bench DB Fly:

12.5lbX10
15lbX10
20lbX8
25lbX6
30lbX4

Fly Machine:

75lbX10
90lbX10
105lbX10
120lbX6
120lbX3
135lbX2
120lbX3
75lbX10

Pull Over machine:

60lbX10
80lbX10
90lbX10
90lbX8

Done

Vaze_06
06-15-08, 9:02 pm
Forget to say...

also did abs
how many reps... unknown.... but i felt like puking at the end

sly06
06-16-08, 1:52 am
Awesome Chest day Vaze. I bet you had hell of a pump after and almost loosing your cookies at the end. Yeah I have done that and I hate it because you lose a meal. LOL...keep at it and enjoy driving today.

Themostocles
06-16-08, 6:59 am
Great chest day, strong benching. I am also jealous of the pullover machine. -T.

SQUAT or DIE!
06-16-08, 9:45 am
good wo V..

Vaze_06
06-16-08, 11:04 am
Awesome Chest day Vaze. I bet you had hell of a pump after and almost loosing your cookies at the end. Yeah I have done that and I hate it because you lose a meal. LOL...keep at it and enjoy driving today.

Thanks bro
i dont know why, while i was training i felt like crap even though i saw it wasnt such a bad work out! but damn i wasnt satisfy with myself. Felt it was heavy for me but in my mind i wanna go heavier, that i'm far from what i can really do...
Anyhow yesterday i was tire with schedule thing... maybe fucked me in the head! ahah

the worst with the abs are when u're raising your legs, not does it kill your abs but it helps bringing the food up :P

my dad wants go to see Zohan, so movie and after driving
a nice day ahead

Great chest day, strong benching. I am also jealous of the pullover machine. -T.

thanks for stoppin by, appreciate it
i love that machine =p
next time i'll tell it there is a guy hitting on u and really wish to use u! ahaha

good wo V..

thanks Squatty

sly06
06-16-08, 11:08 am
I heard Zohan is a really bad movie. Let me know how it is. I know what you mean on the abs. Whenever doing those your food always wants to come up. You should try hanging leg raises. Those are evil!!

Vaze_06
06-16-08, 11:40 am
I heard Zohan is a really bad movie. Let me know how it is. I know what you mean on the abs. Whenever doing those your food always wants to come up. You should try hanging leg raises. Those are evil!!

Same here
but i hope it's not true and it's gonna be the best movie I ever see!

hanging leg raise as... completely hanging or u go something to hold your back?
i do the second one, straight legs, bring up at 90° 10reps and as many set needed

but the complete hanging must be a real killer
gotta try it next time