PDA

View Full Version : I'm Made Of Scars

BigTimCoats
05-26-08, 1:07 am
im strugglin you guys.. i know this isnt the place for anything like this but i need to encouragement and motivation you guys.. it just seems like lately everyone of my so called "good" friends have been treating me like shit for no appearent reason.. i'm kinda the small end of the group 5'4" and 135 pounds and i hate it.. it's so hard to constantly live a life being called short and mini me and midget.. my friends are just acting wierd to me putting me down calling me names excluding me.. and im always the nicest of the group i just dont get it.. im always the giver and always help them out but they treat me like shit for no reason.. and these are my good friends.. i've just been dun with it tonight was the worst of it to where they put me to tears.. and im a tough guy i just can't stand it... it just seems like everything i do is for nothing.. them calling me small as i bust my ass in the gym day in day out and my height is not under my control.. i just hate it.. and i know this isnt the place to vent out but i dont know anywere else to do it cuz its my best friends that are doing this to me.. Do any of you guys know why they would be doing this to me?? they only seem to do it when theres more then two or three of us guys hanging out and they seem to totally exclude me and make fun of me... it just seems like im going to the gym to get bigger so people wont make fun of me cuz im small :(:(i need some encouragement of advice on what to do...are they jealous of me? or do they just not like me? cuz it seems like in school or at the gym where best buddies but once we hang out for more then a few hours they seem to turn on me.. and ditch me to go party and get high or wasted.. which i dont wannt to do but i still like hanging out with people.. i just dont know what to do guys.. it's gotten to the point where i got all this built up anger inside of me and sometimes it releases to the wrong people like my parents.. it just seems like wen the nagging starts on me theres no way i could come back and stop it... i almost just wanna crawl up to a tiny hole that has food and weights and just live my life in there.. please guys i really need some advice or encouragement here :(:(

BigAnt
05-26-08, 1:23 am
im strugglin you guys.. i know this isnt the place for anything like this but i need to encouragement and motivation you guys.. it just seems like lately everyone of my so called "good" friends have been treating me like shit for no appearent reason.. i'm kinda the small end of the group 5'4" and 135 pounds and i hate it.. it's so hard to constantly live a life being called short and mini me and midget.. my friends are just acting wierd to me putting me down calling me names excluding me.. and im always the nicest of the group i just dont get it.. im always the giver and always help them out but they treat me like shit for no reason.. and these are my good friends.. i've just been dun with it tonight was the worst of it to where they put me to tears.. and im a tough guy i just can't stand it... it just seems like everything i do is for nothing.. them calling me small as i bust my ass in the gym day in day out and my height is not under my control.. i just hate it.. and i know this isnt the place to vent out but i dont know anywere else to do it cuz its my best friends that are doing this to me.. Do any of you guys know why they would be doing this to me?? they only seem to do it when theres more then two or three of us guys hanging out and they seem to totally exclude me and make fun of me... it just seems like im going to the gym to get bigger so people wont make fun of me cuz im small :(:(i need some encouragement of advice on what to do...are they jealous of me? or do they just not like me? cuz it seems like in school or at the gym where best buddies but once we hang out for more then a few hours they seem to turn on me.. and ditch me to go party and get high or wasted.. which i dont wannt to do but i still like hanging out with people.. i just dont know what to do guys.. it's gotten to the point where i got all this built up anger inside of me and sometimes it releases to the wrong people like my parents.. it just seems like wen the nagging starts on me theres no way i could come back and stop it... i almost just wanna crawl up to a tiny hole that has food and weights and just live my life in there.. please guys i really need some advice or encouragement here :(:(

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok...

First of all..stick and stones break bones...names will never hurt you...Well they can---IF YOU LET THEM...BE IN CONTROL! ! ! So DITCH your so called GOOD friends, get new ones! These guys don't seem like real buddies....Yeah if you have a 18 inch arm and a 27 inch quad, they will think of new things to tease you about,,,real friends accept you THE WAY YOU ARE---READ THAT AGAIN--AND AGAIN!

Take the frustration out at the track, do sprints! Attack a speed or heavy bag, jump rope, take karate, use the "controlled rage" YES CONTROLLED---at the gym, pre-cook all of your meals, read about muscle insertions and how certain foods effect certain people, keep busy with a new hobby....People who mock and make fun of others suck!
THEY ARE VERY INSECURE ABOUT THEM SELF!

You are young, these CAN be the best years of your life, summer is right around the corner, find a nice girl to chill with, go to the beach, see your favorite move, don't let these scum bags ruin your day-night-summer-LIFE!

Again, you can take charge, maybe ask them, why they continue to break your balls, tell them if they continue, you are not hanging out with them, take a stand...

It will all work out, it always does, sometiems it does take a bit of time and extra effort!

BigTimCoats
05-26-08, 1:39 am
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok...

First of all..stick and stones break bones...names will never hurt you...Well they can---IF YOU LET THEM...BE IN CONTROL! ! ! So DITCH your so called GOOD friends, get new ones! These guys don't seem like real buddies....Yeah if you have a 18 inch arm and a 27 inch quad, they will think of new things to tease you about,,,real friends accept you THE WAY YOU ARE---READ THAT AGAIN--AND AGAIN!

Take the frustration out at the track, do sprints! Attack a speed or heavy bag, jump rope, take karate, use the "controlled rage" YES CONTROLLED---at the gym, pre-cook all of your meals, read about muscle insertions and how certain foods effect certain people, keep busy with a new hobby....People who mock and make fun of others suck!
THEY ARE VERY INSECURE ABOUT THEM SELF!

You are young, these CAN be the best years of your life, summer is right around the corner, find a nice girl to chill with, go to the beach, see your favorite move, don't let these scum bags ruin your day-night-summer-LIFE!

Again, you can take charge, maybe ask them, why they continue to break your balls, tell them if they continue, you are not hanging out with them, take a stand...

It will all work out, it always does, sometiems it does take a bit of time and extra effort!

that is my new quote
REAL FRIEND ACCEPT YOU THE WAY YOU ARE
thanks alot bigant
im guna talk with them to see what is up and if they keep on treating me like shit fuck them they arnt my real friends.

BigTimCoats
05-26-08, 1:49 am
any suggested reading i could bury myself in... until my anger subsides???

violator
05-26-08, 2:35 am

'How to win friends &influence people" - Dale Carnegie

a great read, shows you what people are really like....selfish...haha....

also, maybe check out, "Illusions" - Richard Bach...nice encouraging story, that life isnt really what it seems....

At the end of the day, ur in a place& time of ur life where ur peers make a big difference in who u are...unfortunately, whether u like it or not, ur likely to develop part of ur character( ur values) from the 5 people u hang around with most...
so look for a new club to get involved with, check out martial arts etc...
hanging out with kids that get high at 15, isnt a good place to be...
even though these cats seem like ur mates now, u probably wont even remember most of them by the time ur 25....but u will have developed the habits and characteristics of them...
so open ur mind & ur social circles....
& then get a heavy bag & beat the shit outta it, like ant said...

chin up kid....

peace

ShaqFu
05-26-08, 6:01 am
I would have to agree with BigAnt when he says that these so-called 'friends' of yours are not your friends. True friendship you will discover is ultimately based on trust and love; this relationship is reciprocal, it requires that both friends exhibit trust and love for the friendship to survive. If one fails, the entire friendship fails. In your case, it seems that you are giving but not only not receiving, but being beaten down. Leave these kids, let them get high or fucked up. You are in a privaleged position right now in your life to step back and reflect on what is happening. While to you this suffering, these 'scars' to put it in your terms, these will turn out to be your greatest educator in life. I think we learn about ourselves and our environment when we suffer. We achieve a higher level of self-understanding when we suffer. To me it sounds as if you are suffering in some sense. Use it, learn from it, harness it. The more you experience in life, even suffering, the more you will be able to cope with w/e life throws at you. Embrace this experience, as difficult as it may seem, only b/c in the end you will conquer it.

You must realize that when you seek to enhance yourself through the gym, you are attempting to better yourself when your peers are not. I would say that you are the one with integrity and self-respect, not your friends. Find new friends, find friends that GIVE YOU the trust and love that a friendship necessitates, find friends that can understand and support you in your mission in the gym. You're young dude, when you grow older, I hope you remember the advice that we have given you that most of the social environment you inhabit is bullshit and can bring down many a people if they do not realize the essence of friendship and human relationships. In a nutshell, keep your eye on the ball: keep your eye on the prize. What impresses me about you at such a young age is that you at least have a goal. Don't let anyone EVER tell you that you can never reach a goal; at least your have one. Now go fucking attain it.
ShaqFu

dyskee
05-26-08, 8:10 am
they are not real friends buddy. they are just insecure and they are jealous of you because u do something different. fuck them you're 15 if u use ur rage in the gym and eat clean massive foods you'll become a monster by 17. and since u're still 15 you still have got life ahead go get some real friends who will support you and standup for you , ditch those asses make the barbell your friend. always be the leader of your group and don't do good things to them unless they seem trustworthy and deserve it. also don't stand up for them unless they deserve your friendship , being a man when there is no need for it is just a waste of testosterone. and you have came to the right place we are your family and friends. last year i had some trouble with my dad when i came seeking help here brandona and rcrott helped me alot if you have anything don't keep it inside yourself share it with us . keep strong bro

Maccabee
05-26-08, 11:15 am
Every one goes through this at one point. I am going to be honest with you...I used to have a lot of friends and I mean ALOT. Today I only have 1. That was the only person who ever accepted and respected me for my decisions. Remember dude, if your lucky...in life you will get one good friend.

bigrhino
05-26-08, 11:22 am
This sounds pretty much like the regular high school bs. I went through the same stuff. Except I took the verbal and emotional beatings b/c there was really no one else. It wasn't until senior year I got some real friends. Once you finish HS and get into the real world or go to college, these specific issues really don't exist (or bother you) anymore.
99% of people your age have issues that are related to growing up. Just learn to deal with it.

Maharg
05-26-08, 12:12 pm
Piss on em. They are dicks, they dont show you respect, they have no right to be your friends.

Pizzalamp
05-26-08, 12:15 pm
dont show them that theyre getting you upset...itll just make them be even bigger dicks

TheBassGuy
05-26-08, 12:31 pm
I was in the same spot you were when I was 15. I was really short in high school, I still am (5'6) and people used to bug me cause I was small. Then I started lifting and while people didn't bug me about being small (altho Im not huge by any means) they started making fun of me because I go to the gym 5 days a week. Once I graduated and started university I found my real friends, no more of the petty bullshit I dealt with in high school. All you can do is stick it out man, and surround yourself with good people.

DB1504
05-26-08, 1:12 pm
Real true friends will not treat you like a piece of shit.Real friends will be there for you through your ups and downs and support you.If they want to go to parties and get wasted/fucked,then let them.Its their loss not yours.Real friends should be able to support you no matter what your goals/interests are.Dont let them bring you down to their low levels.If they continue to act like this after having a talk with them about how youre being treated,then i say fuck em and get new friends.Youre the guy that can better yourself by transforming yourself into something greater.Who knows,maybe someday they'll see you and shit their pants because youre not only more bigger than them but more muscular than they ever thought was possible.Prove em wrong!!

mikejones1
05-26-08, 1:22 pm
your 15 years old. you are young, have fun. surround yourself with people that make you happy. and do what makes you enjoy, and lift those weights

BigAnt
05-26-08, 2:01 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A good read..."It's not about the bike" by: Lance Armstrong!

I re-read it every time I start my pre-contest diet, puts things into a BETTER perspective!

BigAnt
05-26-08, 2:02 pm
Well, are you doing anything for Memorial Day?

The Young One
05-26-08, 2:15 pm
Dude i went through the same damn thing like a year ago.. i was the small 5'8 125 lbs freind among all my athlete friends who were already big...i said fuck yall erased them from my cell phone from the beginning of last summer to just this last january, fucking came back 6'1 190lbs and none of them picked on me anymore, now were are good friends again, but not as good as we were, i normally just do my own thing by myself now

mikejones1
05-26-08, 2:44 pm

what you got goin on for memorial day ant?

Reacher34
05-26-08, 2:46 pm
First off, I completely agree with BigAnts first reply in this thread. Be your own man and don't let anyone control you. You are only 15 years old, if you do things right and keep your nose to the grindstone, you could blow up to be huge in a relatively short amount of time. Eat right, do your thing in the gym. FOCUS. Pretty soon, they'll all want to be your friends again. Then the decision is yours as to whether to let them back in your life, just don't forget the past.

BigTimCoats
05-26-08, 2:55 pm

ya im going to the gym then.. my fam is going to have a barbeque later on

Dedicated2Liftin
05-26-08, 3:13 pm
I think we all go through something like this around your age (it's really what drives us to the gym in the first place); however, you have to understand that people like your so-called friends won't ever be true friends (sure, you bulk up and they may respect you to your face, but they'll be the first to tear you down when you turn away). As others have said, use all the negative energy these guys are throwing at you and turn it into something positive in the gym (i.e. your motivation). But the key element here is control, bro (as BigAnt said). Let these clowns motivate you to a point, but don't let it consume you. Focus on the important things currently in your life (i.e your studies) and let all the social bullshit issues of HS become background details.

Thrawn
05-26-08, 3:24 pm

Turn your anger and frustration into productive right there. Vent it by taking numbers down. Then have a great bbq with your family. ENJOY yourself. Next thing to do: ignore your 'friends' . Give them the cold shoulder. Friends will have fun and make fun of eachother. But they are just being asses here. No need for you to keep hanging around with them. You deserve better then that. Fuck them.
If you keep walking your own path and stay true to it, TRUE friends will join you on it. You will also MEET new people and friends in the new chosen directions. If you come up to crossroads on this new path and get confused? We always have our fellow Animals back right here in this forvm.

Keep your head up high and keep adding plates,
Thrawn

Joff the Beast
05-26-08, 7:49 pm
Punish the weights until you have no more fucking anger left, then you'll feel calm and centered.

Years ago, I had times when I lifted only to let out my anger, I was almost about to break windows in the gym and shit but kept out repping until I was wasted. It helps a lot.

And yeah, find new friends. The guys your talking about are insecure fuckers.

Peace,

J.

BigTimCoats
05-26-08, 8:03 pm
Punish the weights until you have no more fucking anger left, then you'll feel calm and centered.

Years ago, I had times when I lifted only to let out my anger, I was almost about to break windows in the gym and shit but kept out repping until I was wasted. It helps a lot.

And yeah, find new friends. The guys your talking about are insecure fuckers.

Peace,

J.

Thanx for the encouragement.. If it werent for the gym i would have alot of anger issues..

BigAnt
05-26-08, 10:05 pm
what you got goin on for memorial day ant?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Brand;

I hope all is well, just worked at the part-time job, trained chest, relaxed and chilled, my brother,his wife and my mom stopped over - grilled london broil and chicken, all was good...thanks for asking!

How was yours?

BigAnt
05-26-08, 10:09 pm

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------GOOD DEAL!

Did you ever discuss these things with your parents? I bet they are close to my age--I am 41~ Yeah, they might seem like they are not cool at times, we all think like that when we where in our teens, but I bet your next protein shake, they give you solid advice and respect you even more for opening up to them, cool?!

Cellerator65
05-26-08, 11:11 pm
gotta be you brotha... if they dont like u for who you are, two things u can do.... change or find new friends, choice is yours.

Nihility
05-26-08, 11:16 pm
you 15, we all felt that way at 15, most of your "friends" you know now you'll never even talk to again once you go to college in 3-4 years.

honestly, your friends now prolly wont even be your friends in a year or two either

you trying to figure out life right now, your 15, puberty, hormones, etc etc are going nuts, i know everyone says it but you'll work through it and it'll work out for the better

BrotherInArms
05-27-08, 1:36 am
I feel you as far as the getting picked on thing goes. Everybody goes through a goofy stagee when they're younger - EVERYBODY.

The wrong people to blow up on and show frustration to are your parents. Face it, the reason why you're getting mad at them and not your 'friends' is because parents have to take that type of abuse.. They're not gonna leave you.

Just work on becoming wider than you are tall, and the friends, the girls, and the happy thoughts will flood into your daily life.

Like others have said, chin up, chest out, and don't take shit form anyone.

mikejones1
05-27-08, 3:17 pm

Hey Brand;

I hope all is well, just worked at the part-time job, trained chest, relaxed and chilled, my brother,his wife and my mom stopped over - grilled london broil and chicken, all was good...thanks for asking!

How was yours?

not too good to tell you the truth, just it being that day and all had a lot going through my head. but im good and family will always be there for you

as will the iron....

InkdMuscle
05-27-08, 5:24 pm
Hey bro like all the brothers have said try not to let the words get to you. Use it as more fuel to slam aroud the iron more. People like that tend to keep making comments because they can see it gets under your skin. If you show them that it doesn’t get to you then eventually they will stop. Its like adding fuel to the fire. No more fuel no more fire. Plus with the life style that you are leading(bodybuilding) it is an envyious one. Not all have the balls to be dedicated the all of us here on the forvm. So imo I think they are jealous of you because you have what it takes and they don’t. just stick to it bro….now go hit the iron.

BigTimCoats
05-27-08, 6:06 pm
i get what you guys are saying.. but its so hard to really just forget about them because they were my best buddies for soooo long.. and its hard to just see the way they treat me.. ever since i said i wasnt guna wrestle the next season they have been giving me alot of shit.. and its hard to really stop them because they all gang up on me and i feel just helpless.... no one ever stands up for me.. but i always stand up for them.. it just sucks but im over it i got you guys as a support group while i go through this shitt!!! thanks soo much guys!!!! i'm guna make you all proud one day

Italianmuscle08
05-27-08, 10:59 pm
thou once was a lad who used to make fun of me because he said i could not get big, only "defined". now im the first person he talks about when ppl ask him about bodybuilding. these kids will try to set u off track, but stay tough keep ur head in the game ignore the bullshit and keep on keepin on. then u get fuckin huge have all the girls lookin at u instead of them and have them all kissin ur ass.

LegendKillerJosh
05-28-08, 12:48 pm

There you go man - you got family to spend time with, and that is much more important than friends.

Fury317
05-28-08, 1:07 pm
Lots of great advice here. Keep your chin up- youll do just fine. One post stuck out to me and Ill expand on it. Someone above me said "your friends now probably wont even be your friends in 3 or 4 years"...for the most part this is true. I grew up in Toledo OH and had a lot of good friends. Im a junior at Ohio State right now and I keep in touch with 2 - the two that live 4 houses down from me lol. So if these guys dont let up on the teasing, take it with a grain of salt because chances are in a year or two youll have better people in your life. My best friend is my younger brother Joe- also 15, like you. Just goes to show you, family will always top friends- just like LKJ said above me^

Youre gonna be good Big Tim, dont you worry. You got all the friends you need right here. And make sure you get close to your family like I said. Do you have any brothers? (Other than the 10,000+ here LOL)

bdb1513
05-28-08, 1:10 pm
keep on the path you're on brother. i went through a lot of shit like that too (i was a buck 20 when i graduated hs). i know it's tough to do, but try not to let it get to you, or use it for motivation in the gym. if they don't stop being a bunch of douche bags, forget about em...i can tell ya from experience...i completely changed my group of friends to just a couple close friends who don't judge me...one day, all those "friends" are gunna be jealous of what you've accomplished without them.....

Torque757
05-28-08, 1:46 pm

Big Ant gave you some great advice. I would also suggest getting a heavy bag and taking up some kind of martial art, or just doing some boxing workouts on the heavy bag. It is great for releiving stress and anger, it also builds confidence in that you are better able to defend yourself, should the situation arise(hopefully it wont).

Just make sure you are eating plenty, as it is good cardio.

BigTimCoats
05-28-08, 6:02 pm
Lots of great advice here. Keep your chin up- youll do just fine. One post stuck out to me and Ill expand on it. Someone above me said "your friends now probably wont even be your friends in 3 or 4 years"...for the most part this is true. I grew up in Toledo OH and had a lot of good friends. Im a junior at Ohio State right now and I keep in touch with 2 - the two that live 4 houses down from me lol. So if these guys dont let up on the teasing, take it with a grain of salt because chances are in a year or two youll have better people in your life. My best friend is my younger brother Joe- also 15, like you. Just goes to show you, family will always top friends- just like LKJ said above me^

Youre gonna be good Big Tim, dont you worry. You got all the friends you need right here. And make sure you get close to your family like I said. Do you have any brothers? (Other than the 10,000+ here LOL)

yes i have a older brother 18 but hes not much of a brother... were exact opposites hes tall and skinny and im short and buff he does absoluatlly nuthin but play video games all day.. and we never talk cuz he doesnt like talking... we just dont get along

spanish.iron
05-28-08, 8:22 pm
I don't know if you've read this article or not... but when I'm dealing with something, this one seems to help me keep my head on straight and push on through.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=4792

Carpe Diem P.T
05-28-08, 9:05 pm
People dont make us feel anything. We let them.

I never went through this because i had a best mate and we stuck by each other through everything. 20 years on we hardly see each other but if any thing happens we are by each others side in a flash.

Thats what best mates are.

You are the one thats surrounding yourself with these negative people. in turn you are making yourself the victim.

Distance yourself from them and if they come looking for you they are your friends, if they dont, they never were.

BigTimCoats
06-02-08, 6:16 pm
Well today the same "friends" were at again... except this time at school... and about a different thing... this time they were making fun of my nose... Saying i have a big nose... which i kinda do its genetic my whole family has big noses but they say mine is big because i am soooo small... the funny thing was that one of my "friends" was smaller than me and he was making funn of me... i was trying to defend myself this time but it was a two-on-one battle that i could not win... so this was the last straw... i shrugged them off and finished my work as they satt in their corner snickering at me... i just thought to myself with a big smile... 'nobody is doing, what i am doing' and at that i smiled thinking... one day some time from now they'll b the ones looking up to me... and i'll be the successor of the group... i do everything off the beaten path... most kids my age go party and get fucked up... but i spend my time at the gym getting my self JACKED UP!!!! and you know what... nothing in the world is better than that to me... ya my friends my also go to the gym and lift... and ya they may be "bigger" than me... but who gives a shit right?? this sport is not a race... in the long run i know who will come out on top... it's about pacing yourself... and with my "friends" starting all this bullshit... i've relized this sport is not a race... i need to slow down and focus on the important people in life... "the people that don't mind matter.. and the people that don't matter mind"... and you no what fuck them... if they dont like who i am... then why do they keep asking me questions about lifting?? no longer am i going to take a constant beating from them assholes... i really dont care... i may have a ton of "friends" but only a few close ones that i know will always be there for me no matter what... and first and foremost i have my family... and another thing that would always be there to beat my ass day in day out... ya u guessed it... the weights... it's just hard to deal with their shit... their my friends but dont act like they are... next school year they'll be suprised at the new me... school ends in one week! and i have threee whole months of pure unadultrated intensity... nothing matters but the weights... i have to prove a point!! people say ill' never amount to nothing... but as always ill prove them wrong... i will succeed its in my blood... i cant imagine myself failing... failure is not an option to me... what should i do?? about my friends?? say fuck them?? and find some others?? or just show upp next year and see if they'll still asses to me?? But in the end, "A haters job is to hate".

Renji007
06-02-08, 9:19 pm
Bro, I'll tell you the truth, not many people like to see guys (Or women) like us because it makes them insecure. Many of those guys know that you're starting to look better and aren't getting drunk or being "Cool" that's probably why they pick on you. I was a short kid once, fat too, but I had friends, or so I thought, then when I became what I am today, many of them left. I only have a few friends now and let me tell you, I'm much better off.

Renji007
06-02-08, 9:22 pm
Well today the same "friends" were at again... except this time at school... and about a different thing... this time they were making fun of my nose... Saying i have a big nose... which i kinda do its genetic my whole family has big noses but they say mine is big because i am soooo small... the funny thing was that one of my "friends" was smaller than me and he was making funn of me... i was trying to defend myself this time but it was a two-on-one battle that i could not win... so this was the last straw... i shrugged them off and finished my work as they satt in their corner snickering at me... i just thought to myself with a big smile... 'nobody is doing, what i am doing' and at that i smiled thinking... one day some time from now they'll b the ones looking up to me... and i'll be the successor of the group... i do everything off the beaten path... most kids my age go party and get fucked up... but i spend my time at the gym getting my self JACKED UP!!!! and you know what... nothing in the world is better than that to me... ya my friends my also go to the gym and lift... and ya they may be "bigger" than me... but who gives a shit right?? this sport is not a race... in the long run i know who will come out on top... it's about pacing yourself... and with my "friends" starting all this bullshit... i've relized this sport is not a race... i need to slow down and focus on the important people in life... "the people that don't mind matter.. and the people that don't matter mind"... and you no what fuck them... if they dont like who i am... then why do they keep asking me questions about lifting?? no longer am i going to take a constant beating from them assholes... i really dont care... i may have a ton of "friends" but only a few close ones that i know will always be there for me no matter what... and first and foremost i have my family... and another thing that would always be there to beat my ass day in day out... ya u guessed it... the weights... it's just hard to deal with their shit... their my friends but dont act like they are... next school year they'll be suprised at the new me... school ends in one week! and i have threee whole months of pure unadultrated intensity... nothing matters but the weights... i have to prove a point!! people say ill' never amount to nothing... but as always ill prove them wrong... i will succeed its in my blood... i cant imagine myself failing... failure is not an option to me... what should i do?? about my friends?? say fuck them?? and find some others?? or just show upp next year and see if they'll still asses to me?? But in the end, "A haters job is to hate".

Trust me man, I had this situation too, when you get back and they see your improvements, they'll be crawling back. Why? Because then they'll see you as cool for all of your hard work. But this time, you'll shrug them off because you know better.

and remember man, at the Forvm we're all here for you ^-^

BigAnt
06-02-08, 9:50 pm

Being a guy--we all bust balls...but again---TRUE FRIENDS ACCEPT YOU THE WAY YOU ARE---READ AGAIN!

BigTimCoats
06-09-08, 11:53 pm
i've decided to try something out... i decided to put together an intense balls to the wall training video with my friends and i... im guna edit it out and throw in some dope music to make it look badass.. i will keep you guys posted it will be very insane!!! and motivating!!! and its guna b free to all my animal friends!!!!

Pizzalamp
06-10-08, 12:01 am
i've decided to try something out... i decided to put together an intense balls to the wall training video with my friends and i... im guna edit it out and throw in some dope music to make it look badass.. i will keep you guys posted it will be very insane!!! and motivating!!! and its guna b free to all my animal friends!!!!

very cool

Psycho77
06-21-08, 11:34 pm
My friends started pickin on me and started ditching me when i went full on into lifting. They didn't invite me to parties and hangouts anymore. Didn't drop by anymore.

I don't really care. It hurt for a while as I thought they were my 'real' friends. I just focused all that emotion into my lifts and broken personal records (and got growth out of it too). I made new friends at the gym. They are gym rats like me and their idea of hanging out is in the gym lifting weight rather than partying out and getting drunk. I love my 'new' group.

Life is full of shit bro. That's just how life is. You just have to keep focus and learn to suck it all up and shit it all out. You'll be fine bro. Just use up all your anger into your lifts and get bigger.

BigTimCoats
06-12-10, 12:53 am
Wow guys... Here i am two years later. First i just want to thank all of you guys who helped me out of that tough spot! You really encouraged me and put me in the right direction. I now have new friends that are better than i could ever imagine. And those guys that i use to call "friends" have either dropped outta school, went to jail or are a waste of a life.

Here i am bigger and stronger from that experience. I read through the thread again and it really surprises me how much you guys care about people you really dont even know. In a world that seems to be sliding downwards it's really eye opening to see people like you who are really caring and help those in need. Once again i thank all of you for helping me out. You have definatly helped change my life for the better. I greatly appreciate you all and god bless!

jandirigma
06-17-10, 10:34 am
Wow guys... Here i am two years later. First i just want to thank all of you guys who helped me out of that tough spot! You really encouraged me and put me in the right direction. I now have new friends that are better than i could ever imagine. And those guys that i use to call "friends" have either dropped outta school, went to jail or are a waste of a life.

Here i am bigger and stronger from that experience. I read through the thread again and it really surprises me how much you guys care about people you really dont even know. In a world that seems to be sliding downwards it's really eye opening to see people like you who are really caring and help those in need. Once again i thank all of you for helping me out. You have definatly helped change my life for the better. I greatly appreciate you all and god bless!
Your an inspiration bro. It's great to hear that you've made it this far. I'm glad to hear that you've found friends who really matter to you and friends that you actually matter to. Always stay loyal to true friends and your family, 'cause they'll be the ones backing you up. Best wishes, man!