PDA

View Full Version : Journey 2 B an ANIMAL!!! (Feedback PLZ)

printez625
05-26-08, 7:27 pm
Here I stand today ready to turn of this new leaf in life, ready to transform. Ready to be who i am destined to be, who i should be, the person that i am but i just cant see them now. I am ready to become an ANIMAL!!! Im out of shape and that is going to be no more. I will now one day at a time get closer to achieving them.

Vitals as of today
height: 6'3''
weight: 228lbs
BF%: over 20%
Waist: 38.4"
Thighs: 26.5"
Arms: 15"
Hips 40

My goal BF% is 8% and once i reach that i will gradually try to get it lower than that. I want to get my biceps around 16 eventually but i know its going to get a little smaller as i get leaner but i will then bring it back and make it larger and my waist im cool if i can get it to about a 31" and weight i want to be about 190lbs thats my ideal for this journey
This s**t ends today. I want everybody to come on here and give advice i dont care what kinds as long as its positive. anything else can be left where it is

BamBam
05-26-08, 8:00 pm
Here I stand today ready to turn of this new leaf in life, ready to transform. Ready to be who i am destined to be, who i should be, the person that i am but i just cant see them now. I am ready to become an ANIMAL!!! Im out of shape and that is going to be no more. I will now one day at a time get closer to achieving them.

Vitals as of today
Hips 40

My goal BF% is 8% and once i reach that i will gradually try to get it lower than that. I want to get my biceps around 16 eventually but i know its going to get a little smaller as i get leaner but i will then bring it back and make it larger and my waist im cool if i can get it to about a 31" and weight i want to be about 190lbs thats my ideal for this journey
This s**t ends today. I want everybody to come on here and give advice i dont care what kinds as long as its positive. anything else can be left where it is

Hey bro, I am def. here for ya. If you need anything....then lemme know! Brothers In Iron.

IN IRON,
Josh

Pizzalamp
05-26-08, 9:33 pm
im subbed man...wishing u the best of luck!

printez625
05-26-08, 9:52 pm
Hey bro, I am def. here for ya. If you need anything....then lemme know! Brothers In Iron.

IN IRON,
Josh

Well what kind of nutrition and training would you suggest for someone trying to get as lean as possible as quickly as possible while not trying to lose too much muscle

BamBam
05-26-08, 11:07 pm
Well what kind of nutrition and training would you suggest for someone trying to get as lean as possible as quickly as possible while not trying to lose too much muscle

As far as training goes....hmmm....Im not really sure. What all have you tried in the past? Ex: To absolute failure (Dorian Yates style), HIT training, super/giant sets, Powerlifting, etc. You can also mix and match too. My training style is going as such...and will continue after my cutting cycle when I go back into a HUGE bulk...here it goes...

Month A: To Absolute Failure
Month B: HIT training
Month C: High Volume
Month D: To Absolute Failure
Month E: Super/Giant Sets (basically high volume again..)
Month F: HIT, Powerlifting (on the big lifts...deads, squats, bench, military)

Basically this style goes from focusing on my muscles endurance, then my size, then my strength, then it kind of cycles over again. Ths 6 month split is then repeated for the rest of the year. Then, when the new year comes, depending on my goals, I will switch it up. But again, bodybuilding, is as you know, what works for you!!! So, just let me know what you think works best and I will try and help you figure a routine

The best thing I would say, diet wise, is KETOSIS. This is the diet I am on right now for my next bodybuilding show in September. It relies on the fat you eat, as well as the fat on your body, for energy, and not carbohydrates. There are so many benefits to this diet that I have felt, seen, and am continually reading up on. I have kept, for the past 4 weeks, all of my muscle, if not gained muscle, while simultaneously losing bf. My strength has stayed up, and in some areas became greater, and my temprament (not being pissed off or down all the time like a low carb or carb cycled diet) is awesome (Im all always happy...or so it seems). Anything else you need to know then Im here bro. Im always online...basically...so anytime man, if you have a question or need anything...shoot! :)

IN IRON,
BAMBAM

jonnydunz
05-27-08, 5:37 am

Vitals as of today
Hips 40

glad to see that you are ready to make the necessary changes in your life. you will get great information here from some knowledgeable people. just have to be cautious with some people on here who just look to start some nonsense. make sure that your nutrition plan is in place or learn on here and make adjustmets and make sure that your workouts are intense everytime you go, get rest, and drink a gallon or more water a day. i am here with you man on your journey and i will be checking you out bro. stay strong and stay focused.peace.

printez625
05-27-08, 3:16 pm
glad to see that you are ready to make the necessary changes in your life. you will get great information here from some knowledgeable people. just have to be cautious with some people on here who just look to start some nonsense. make sure that your nutrition plan is in place or learn on here and make adjustmets and make sure that your workouts are intense everytime you go, get rest, and drink a gallon or more water a day. i am here with you man on your journey and i will be checking you out bro. stay strong and stay focused.peace.

No doubt I appreciate it man.

printez625
05-27-08, 3:51 pm
Yo Bam. I was thinking of giving Animal Pump and Animal Nitro a shot. What do you think about those two and when would be the best time to take nitro? And does pump already have a sufficient amount of creatine?

BamBam
05-27-08, 5:50 pm
Yo Bam. I was thinking of giving Animal Pump and Animal Nitro a shot. What do you think about those two and when would be the best time to take nitro? And does pump already have a sufficient amount of creatine?

Pump = the best Pre W/O supplement I have ever taken...and trust me...I have tried most all of them. Awesome energy, great focus, pumps that sometimes hurt and feel like you r going to tear open....just an all around A+ supplement. PUMP contains 3000mg of a "Foundational Creatine Matrix". The daily value of which is not established, and probably never will be cuz one side of the board says creatine is good for you and the other says its just a legal steroid and will kill you....Oh well....ANYWHO....I highly advise taking it though bro. You won't be sorry. And if you don't like it....I will buy the remainder off of you and get you another NO Product. Thats how confident I am in PUMP's power.

Nitro- ESSENTIAL Amino Acids...so if it is essential....then yes, take it! Just like your ESSENTIAL fatty acids. The best way to describe this would e to read some of OX's articles on the main page or just search for it around here...they are very very insightful. but if you take Nitro, then I would take it post workout or even during...like halfway through. I did both and saw good results from both ways so I don't see a huge difference. IMO.

So, all in all, yes, take them both...One before, and one intra/post workout. BUT....DO NOT take NITRO with a protein shake. Drink some H2O with it, then drive home and when you get home take the protein shake. This way the Nitro is not broken down my your body and you get the "full" effect from taking it alone.

Anything else bro...Im here

printez625
05-27-08, 9:35 pm
Pump = the best Pre W/O supplement I have ever taken...and trust me...I have tried most all of them. Awesome energy, great focus, pumps that sometimes hurt and feel like you r going to tear open....just an all around A+ supplement. PUMP contains 3000mg of a "Foundational Creatine Matrix". The daily value of which is not established, and probably never will be cuz one side of the board says creatine is good for you and the other says its just a legal steroid and will kill you....Oh well....ANYWHO....I highly advise taking it though bro. You won't be sorry. And if you don't like it....I will buy the remainder off of you and get you another NO Product. Thats how confident I am in PUMP's power.

Nitro- ESSENTIAL Amino Acids...so if it is essential....then yes, take it! Just like your ESSENTIAL fatty acids. The best way to describe this would e to read some of OX's articles on the main page or just search for it around here...they are very very insightful. but if you take Nitro, then I would take it post workout or even during...like halfway through. I did both and saw good results from both ways so I don't see a huge difference. IMO.

So, all in all, yes, take them both...One before, and one intra/post workout. BUT....DO NOT take NITRO with a protein shake. Drink some H2O with it, then drive home and when you get home take the protein shake. This way the Nitro is not broken down my your body and you get the "full" effect from taking it alone.

Anything else bro...Im here

Thanks man i appreciate that i will surely take your word with what you had to say about the pump lol. I will of course take that pre workout, Nitro intra and maybe a whey and waxy maize starch combo for post and like you said give the nitro a some time to work its magic.

jonnydunz
05-27-08, 9:58 pm
whats good man. i can see that you are on the right path as far as supps go and i am sure that you are getting the info you need in regards to what you should be eating. continue to search out the Animal supps and try them out to see how they work for you. i can say that with Animal you will not go wrong. it just depends on what your goals are as far as how you want your body to look. if you want to bulk or if you are looking to get cut. glad to have you on board again and all of us are here for you man. peace.

BamBam
05-28-08, 12:01 am
Thanks man i appreciate that i will surely take your word with what you had to say about the pump lol. I will of course take that pre workout, Nitro intra and maybe a whey and waxy maize starch combo for post and like you said give the nitro a some time to work its magic.

Awesome bro! I know you will love the results. Anything else you ever need then let me know! Im serious...we r family...Brothers in Iron and ANIMALS 4 LIFE!!

whats good man. i can see that you are on the right path as far as supps go and i am sure that you are getting the info you need in regards to what you should be eating. continue to search out the Animal supps and try them out to see how they work for you. i can say that with Animal you will not go wrong. it just depends on what your goals are as far as how you want your body to look. if you want to bulk or if you are looking to get cut. glad to have you on board again and all of us are here for you man. peace.

I agree with my boy jonnydunz...anything ANIMAL will never steer you wrong. And again, glad you finally found a home and we r all here to support you!

printez625
05-28-08, 11:48 am
Awesome bro! I know you will love the results. Anything else you ever need then let me know! Im serious...we r family...Brothers in Iron and ANIMALS 4 LIFE!!

I agree with my boy jonnydunz...anything ANIMAL will never steer you wrong. And again, glad you finally found a home and we r all here to support you!

Thats what im talking about man!!! That i decided to join the Brotherhood. For this type of comradery. i love it on here

Hoomgar
05-28-08, 3:23 pm

Vitals as of today
Hips 40

I smell drive! Pure raw desire for change. Once you light the fire bro, never cease to pour fuel on it. You can do this. Know that! I got your back any way I can. I'm all too familiar with what you are talkin about here. Fat, tired, out of shape, enough! It's your new day my friend and we are all here to help you every step of the way. Time to do this!

~peace

Hg

printez625
05-28-08, 4:38 pm
I smell drive! Pure raw desire for change. Once you light the fire bro, never cease to pour fuel on it. You can do this. Know that! I got your back any way I can. I'm all too familiar with what you are talkin about here. Fat, tired, out of shape, enough! It's your new day my friend and we are all here to help you every step of the way. Time to do this!

~peace

Hg

Yea man!!! I appreciate the love. that makes my fire burn just a little bit brighter

Pizzalamp
05-28-08, 8:05 pm
stay strong bro...im a big fan of nitro!!

BamBam
05-28-08, 9:25 pm
Just dropping in.....seeing how you r doing bro

printez625
05-28-08, 10:24 pm
Just dropping in.....seeing how you r doing bro

Im doing good man just staying the course. eating right and staying away from the carbs (only whole grain) working out just trying to get my body use to it again. Im 224.4 right now im sure since im not taking in any fast digesting carbs that number will continue to go down. I can notice im starting to change in some areas but nothing drastic ya know. Im just going to keep it moving

Hoomgar
05-29-08, 9:15 am
Im doing good man just staying the course. eating right and staying away from the carbs (only whole grain) working out just trying to get my body use to it again. Im 224.4 right now im sure since im not taking in any fast digesting carbs that number will continue to go down. I can notice im starting to change in some areas but nothing drastic ya know. Im just going to keep it moving

That is how it is done bro, pay your dues every day, keep at it consistently for the win.

printez625
05-29-08, 11:37 am
That is how it is done bro, pay your dues every day, keep at it consistently for the win.

I have to. I must. I know carbing down is got my peeling off the pounds lol

printez625
05-29-08, 3:05 pm
It has been a while now since i have eating anything with flavor or for enjoyment and at this point i could care less. Its all in the mind. I just go with it. Its practically nothing at this point i just do it.(takes sip of ice water)

D-Bomb
05-29-08, 7:56 pm
^^ ^^

ok I was interested...then I read the first post of the 2nd page...LETS DO THIS!!! haha, subbed.

Pizzalamp
05-29-08, 8:08 pm

good stuff man

printez625
05-29-08, 8:16 pm
^^ ^^

ok I was interested...then I read the first post of the 2nd page...LETS DO THIS!!! haha, subbed.

Lol funny d-bomb glad to have you aboard man.

shizz702
05-29-08, 8:28 pm
Stick with this bro, strength, good health, and a well developed body are some of (if not the) best things you can have in life. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise or bring any sort of negativity in your life that could potentially steer you in the wrong path. Do it for you! Do the right thing!

printez625
05-29-08, 8:53 pm
Stick with this bro, strength, good health, and a well developed body are some of (if not the) best things you can have in life. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise or bring any sort of negativity in your life that could potentially steer you in the wrong path. Do it for you! Do the right thing!

Thanks for the words man.

teacup839
05-30-08, 1:15 am
good luck dude from louisiana animals

printez625
05-30-08, 3:40 pm
good luck dude from louisiana animals

thanks man i appreciate it. What do you have to do to be an official part of the ABC to where is shows under your name?

LittleMan55
05-30-08, 3:42 pm
Just found this one. Sounds like some killer goals! You have the resources and support here; so make it happen!

Consider me subbed!

printez625
05-30-08, 3:48 pm
Just found this one. Sounds like some killer goals! You have the resources and support here; so make it happen!

Consider me subbed!

Thanks bro i really appreciate it. welcome aboard.

printez625
05-31-08, 12:09 am
Yea all is well... Im just taking it how it comes in this world. Im really focused and the results are coming... i know it only gets better from here man. Weight is dropping... sore but its manageable and kinda enjoyable i will be updating my stats soon. until then i will continue my quest to being an ANIMAL

teacup839
05-31-08, 3:51 am
thanks man i appreciate it. What do you have to do to be an official part of the ABC to where is shows under your name?

well they asked me to be the one for louisiana and i took a wile to repond but i think ima do it if know one dont already have it i sent him the message to see what he says so im waiting on a resonce but i dont know if ima get that thing under my name it shore would be cool though

Pizzalamp
05-31-08, 11:49 am
Yea all is well... Im just taking it how it comes in this world. Im really focused and the results are coming... i know it only gets better from here man. Weight is dropping... sore but its manageable and kinda enjoyable i will be updating my stats soon. until then i will continue my quest to being an ANIMAL

stay strong bro
your hard work will all add up and bring u the results u want and deserve
we all support u!!

printez625
05-31-08, 12:32 pm
well they asked me to be the one for louisiana and i took a wile to repond but i think ima do it if know one dont already have it i sent him the message to see what he says so im waiting on a resonce but i dont know if ima get that thing under my name it shore would be cool though

Yea it would be cool

printez625
05-31-08, 12:32 pm
stay strong bro
your hard work will all add up and bring u the results u want and deserve
we all support u!!

Thanks bro. And likewise

printez625
05-31-08, 1:10 pm
Current weight: 218.4lbs
Hips: 39.65
Waist: 37.5

printez625
06-01-08, 5:56 pm
Im doing the carb loading thing. i have never tried it but it has to be worth a try. It mainly eating whole grains, fruits, beans and things of that sort to get my carbs in while at the same time keeping them clean. I hope this works.

Carpe Diem P.T
06-01-08, 5:59 pm
Im doing the carb loading thing. i have never tried it but it has to be worth a try. It mainly eating whole grains, fruits, beans and things of that sort to get my carbs in while at the same time keeping them clean. I hope this works.

can only give it a shot bro and see how it goes. keep goin hard

BamBam
06-01-08, 6:01 pm

I would go with oats as well and cut out the beans. Whole grains is ok and fruit is good in small amounts....Just watch the sugars. Sweet potatos are also a great carb source. Go with oats and sweet potatos....and then fruits, and if need be...add beans in the end.

printez625
06-01-08, 6:07 pm
I would go with oats as well and cut out the beans. Whole grains is ok and fruit is good in small amounts....Just watch the sugars. Sweet potatos are also a great carb source. Go with oats and sweet potatos....and then fruits, and if need be...add beans in the end.

Im just doing it on the weekend. I had oats this morning and for my fruits i ate mainly apples, and watermelon and a couple strawberries i know that they have a low sugar content as far as fruit goes and i didnt eat the grape and i had a small piece of orange. And as far as my beans went i made a chili with ground turkey and low sodium tomato sauce and some whole grain noodles.

jonnydunz
06-01-08, 9:12 pm
looking good man. continue to search what is working for you and what kind of response you get back from your body. monitor yourself and keep on working hard in the gym, getting your rest and eat good. you will get the results that you are desiring as they take some time to achieve. continue to be patient in all that you do and you will reap the reward. peace.

printez625
06-01-08, 9:26 pm
looking good man. continue to search what is working for you and what kind of response you get back from your body. monitor yourself and keep on working hard in the gym, getting your rest and eat good. you will get the results that you are desiring as they take some time to achieve. continue to be patient in all that you do and you will reap the reward. peace.

Thanks man i will be sure to remember those things on along my journey

BamBam
06-01-08, 10:26 pm
Thanks man i will be sure to remember those things on along my journey

'Dunz is a wise man...and a good friend...heed his words and remember we r all here for you! You still doin' good bro?

Still here if ya need anything or have any questions!

IN IRON,
BB

printez625
06-01-08, 10:40 pm
'Dunz is a wise man...and a good friend...heed his words and remember we r all here for you! You still doin' good bro?

IN IRON,
BB

Yes I do check out my response to what you said on the second page and let me know what you think. and yea i tried out the sweet potato man it was so good.

teacup839
06-01-08, 11:21 pm
printez625 when you get a chance go look at the louisiana thread and tell me what you think

BamBam
06-02-08, 12:58 am
Im just doing it on the weekend. I had oats this morning and for my fruits i ate mainly apples, and watermelon and a couple strawberries i know that they have a low sugar content as far as fruit goes and i didnt eat the grape and i had a small piece of orange. And as far as my beans went i made a chili with ground turkey and low sodium tomato sauce and some whole grain noodles.

The chili sounds good. Are you trying to gain some mass and cut up a bit...Kind of like a clean bulk (where you would still lose Bodyfat and keep and gain muscle to a point). If so sounds good though...you could try a diet like this if you wanted.

Meal A- 6 eggs: 4 white, 2 whole and 1/2 cups oats (measured uncooked), 4 strawberries (can be added to the oats if cut up or eaten alone)
Meal B- Protein Shake, apple
Meal C- 8oz chicken, 1/2 sweet potato, greens (amount up to you...2 cups is always a good bet!).
Meal D- 1/2 cups cottage cheese with fruit mixed in (your call on taste preference)
Meal E- Your chili recipe with grount turkey, whole wheat/grain noodles, some organic sauce, and beans (Make sure the amount of meat outweighs beans).
Meal F- Protein Shake

I am going to be going on a diet similiar to this one when I get off my precontest diet. I am having 7 meals though, eating every 2 hours....but we will get to that at the appropriate time lol.

Hope this helped bro...

IN IRON,
BB
Meal F

printez625
06-02-08, 1:02 am
The chili sounds good. Are you trying to gain some mass and cut up a bit...Kind of like a clean bulk (where you would still lose Bodyfat and keep and gain muscle to a point). If so sounds good though...you could try a diet like this if you wanted.

Meal A- 6 eggs: 4 white, 2 whole and 1/2 cups oats (measured uncooked), 4 strawberries (can be added to the oats if cut up or eaten alone)
Meal B- Protein Shake, apple
Meal C- 8oz chicken, 1/2 sweet potato, greens (amount up to you...2 cups is always a good bet!).
Meal D- 1/2 cups cottage cheese with fruit mixed in (your call on taste preference)
Meal E- Your chili recipe with grount turkey, whole wheat/grain noodles, some organic sauce, and beans (Make sure the amount of meat outweighs beans).
Meal F- Protein Shake

I am going to be going on a diet similiar to this one when I get off my precontest diet. I am having 7 meals though, eating every 2 hours....but we will get to that at the appropriate time lol.

Hope this helped bro...

IN IRON,
BB
Meal F

Im really trying to cut up i just did that for the weekend since i went low carb through the week and i knew i could get my carbs and protein making some chili

BamBam
06-02-08, 1:09 am
Im really trying to cut up i just did that for the weekend since i went low carb through the week and i knew i could get my carbs and protein making some chili

WELL....if you want to cup up then just cut out the fruit in your meals, take the cottage cheese and turn that meal into a can of tune and 1/4 cup almonds. Keep the meats the same....you just have to remember...as HOUSE said...if you want to cut, eat less carbs....if you want to bulk, eat more carbs. So, just follow some simple rules and you will be fine.

1.) always have greens with your whole food meals (not the shakes).
2.) Keep your meat intake to 8 oz.
3.) Eat your last meal at the most 2 hrs b4 bed, and the minimum of an hour.
4.) At the end of the day bro, a diet and your training comes down to this simple fact....CALORIES IN - V.S. - CALORIES OUT

Also, something to look into....KETOSIS....zero carb diet, high fats, high protein. I am on it and feel and look like a beast!

BB

printez625
06-02-08, 1:16 am
WELL....if you want to cup up then just cut out the fruit in your meals, take the cottage cheese and turn that meal into a can of tune and 1/4 cup almonds. Keep the meats the same....you just have to remember...as HOUSE said...if you want to cut, eat less carbs....if you want to bulk, eat more carbs. So, just follow some simple rules and you will be fine.

1.) always have greens with your whole food meals (not the shakes).
2.) Keep your meat intake to 8 oz.
3.) Eat your last meal at the most 2 hrs b4 bed, and the minimum of an hour.
4.) At the end of the day bro, a diet and your training comes down to this simple fact....CALORIES IN - V.S. - CALORIES OUT

Also, something to look into....KETOSIS....zero carb diet, high fats, high protein. I am on it and feel and look like a beast!

BB

Yea i understand BamBam. And thanks and all i was trying to do was load my carbs since i was low carb all week to kinda throw my body off. Through the week i taper off my carbs until i eat virtually none. I dont eat before i go to bed i wait at least two hours. I try to take in just enough meat at one sitting but not too much. and i dont really eat any fruit through the week when i go low carb. I usually go for fruit like apples wilth low GI. and yes i will start incorporating broccoli into my meals. shakes or for meal replacement and workouts. nice meal you posted i will definitely try that. I was looking into the keto thing and i will try that eventually.

jonnydunz
06-02-08, 4:48 am
Bam is a well spring of information and he is on point with everything he has said so far. i know that you are doing the right things in regard to your season of cutting. great read on this journey and like i said man i am looking forward to your transformation. peace.

printez625
06-02-08, 12:31 pm
Bam is a well spring of information and he is on point with everything he has said so far. i know that you are doing the right things in regard to your season of cutting. great read on this journey and like i said man i am looking forward to your transformation. peace.

Yes i know that it is an asset to have Bam along my journey and anybody for that matter im appreciative of no matter who comes in here man we all are trying to do the same thing.

Pizzalamp
06-03-08, 11:17 am
how u feeling for this week bro? pumped for training?

printez625
06-03-08, 7:45 pm
how u feeling for this week bro? pumped for training?

yea man i just came of a crucial leg day today. I am spent i was ready to lay out on the floor at times but i kept it going . Sqauts leg presses, leg curls, calf raises, and deadlifts. i hate it but i love it.

BamBam
06-03-08, 10:23 pm
Awesome bro! I like the fact you did squats and DL on the same day...very nice! Shows you got guts and guts is always enough to get through it!

Thanks Dunz for the compliment though man....I am trying to become a good source of information so I can better myself, but also better those around me and help everyone who needs it. I am always researching this stuff (bodybuilding diets, workouts, etc.) so I hope I can be a big help.

IN IRON,
BB

jonnydunz
06-04-08, 1:36 pm
Awesome bro! I like the fact you did squats and DL on the same day...very nice! Shows you got guts and guts is always enough to get through it!

Thanks Dunz for the compliment though man....I am trying to become a good source of information so I can better myself, but also better those around me and help everyone who needs it. I am always researching this stuff (bodybuilding diets, workouts, etc.) so I hope I can be a big help.

IN IRON,
BB

BAm you are a huge source and i do the same with me search for more info. i see that you are killing the legs too man and i know that you will see some great results Printez. keep on working hard man and we are all following along with your journey man. peace.

printez625
06-04-08, 8:02 pm

IN IRON,
BB

Yea man im going hard as ever. The summer semester has just started so im sculpting my mind and body

printez625
06-04-08, 8:04 pm
BAm you are a huge source and i do the same with me search for more info. i see that you are killing the legs too man and i know that you will see some great results Printez. keep on working hard man and we are all following along with your journey man. peace.

Thanks man i really appreciate it. ANd yes that leg day was a killer lol

teacup839
06-05-08, 2:05 am
Yea man im going hard as ever. The summer semester has just started so im sculpting my mind and body

sculpting my mind and body lol

i know where that came from

BamBam
06-05-08, 12:30 pm

Thanks brother. And yes, keep hitting them wheels...I think a true LEG DAY is what seperates bodybuilders from those who just "lift". But we r always here....we might not be right in your face, but if you ever need us, we're here...lurking, growing, pushing, learning...

Good. Its always good to have just as much brain behind the muscle. Plus, once you get that proverbial "mind-muscle" connection down....You will be unstoppable.

printez625
06-05-08, 5:17 pm
It appears that due to financial reasons i have to take a leave from the gym and just concentrate on getting to class. It pisses me off and im afraid to just be stuck with doing mostly cardio and getting small but it may just have to be the way it goes for now just make sure i get small and lean so when i do get my things straight i will be able to put on lean lean muscle its a cold world but its fair i guess.

Pizzalamp
06-07-08, 8:01 pm
It appears that due to financial reasons i have to take a leave from the gym and just concentrate on getting to class. It pisses me off and im afraid to just be stuck with doing mostly cardio and getting small but it may just have to be the way it goes for now just make sure i get small and lean so when i do get my things straight i will be able to put on lean lean muscle its a cold world but its fair i guess.

good luck bro

printez625
08-14-08, 2:08 pm
I dont know how many subs i still have but i have returned and this time its going to be serious business. thats all i have to say if you are on still i welcome you all back if not...

Hoomgar
08-14-08, 2:15 pm
I dont know how many subs i still have but i have returned and this time its going to be serious business. thats all i have to say if you are on still i welcome you all back if not...

Lets get this party started my man...

Hg

printez625
08-14-08, 2:18 pm
Lets get this party started my man...

Hg

And so we shall. I start monday. I have 19 weeks to lose about 40-45lbs. What advice you have.

Hoomgar
08-14-08, 2:23 pm
And so we shall. I start monday. I have 19 weeks to lose about 40-45lbs. What advice you have.

Slow and steady FTW. 19 weeks is plenty of time to do it. Keep your aminos and proteins high all day everyday and stay in a mild cal deficit. Should be able to melt it off nice and steady in 19 weeks no sweat.

printez625
08-14-08, 2:26 pm
Slow and steady FTW. 19 weeks is plenty of time to do it. Keep your aminos and proteins high all day everyday and stay in a mild cal deficit. Should be able to melt it off nice and steady in 19 weeks no sweat.

I know man. In the first week i will probably lose about 7-10 pounds so that will already put me ahead by alot. my foundation is going to be creatine, animal pak, whey, fish oil, and green tea extract. Tell me more about aminos

Hoomgar
08-14-08, 2:43 pm
I know man. In the first week i will probably lose about 7-10 pounds so that will already put me ahead by alot. my foundation is going to be creatine, animal pak, whey, fish oil, and green tea extract. Tell me more about aminos

Use some Animal Nitro or SportPharma Amino Max during your cut. You want to always have EAA's in your system and BCAA's during training sessions especially. Keeps you anabolic so you can burn fat for fuel not muscle.

printez625
08-14-08, 2:54 pm
Use some Animal Nitro or SportPharma Amino Max during your cut. You want to always have EAA's in your system and BCAA's during training sessions especially. Keeps you anabolic so you can burn fat for fuel not muscle.

O well for aminos i was going to try either purple wraath or nitro

Hoomgar
08-14-08, 2:59 pm
O well for aminos i was going to try either purple wraath or nitro

Well the PW is a PWO only product as it has BA9, and other pre ingredients but Nitro can be taken anytime including bed time or first thing in the morning. Also, check out the SportPharma Amino Max for what is is and the price.

printez625
08-14-08, 3:13 pm
Well the PW is a PWO only product as it has BA9, and other pre ingredients but Nitro can be taken anytime including bed time or first thing in the morning. Also, check out the SportPharma Amino Max for what is is and the price.

Ok I see that its key to take aminos before and after you workout. So if i took nitro or i had the amino max for pre and post. What could i take for intra? I just read that i can take wraath post, intra, and post.

Hoomgar
08-14-08, 3:20 pm
Ok I see that its key to take aminos before and after you workout. So if i took nitro or i had the amino max for pre and post. What could i take for intra? I just read that i can take wraath post, intra, and post.

You can use the PW for intra and pre. But you could use the Nitro or Amino Max there as well. Right now, I'm using Amino Max for Pre-intra and post WO. It's an awesome product and a crazy good value. If it didn't exist I'd use Nitro in it's place. I do sometimes anyway.

printez625
08-14-08, 3:57 pm
You can use the PW for intra and pre. But you could use the Nitro or Amino Max there as well. Right now, I'm using Amino Max for Pre-intra and post WO. It's an awesome product and a crazy good value. If it didn't exist I'd use Nitro in it's place. I do sometimes anyway.

Ok so your telling me it would serve me best to use Amino Max

Hoomgar
08-14-08, 4:27 pm
Ok so your telling me it would serve me best to use Amino Max

Kind of. What I am saying is being an active Universal/Animal/SportPharma supporter I would recommend either Animal Nitro or Amino Max over the PW. That is just my recommendation bro. In regards to the Animal Nitro or Amino Max, it depends on your budget. The Amino Max is a value that will not be beaten by any company so if cost is at all a concern, Amino Max is a sure bet. Very solid product. If you have the greens to go with then get Animal Nitro. It costs more for less servings but it also hits heavier coming in with almost twice as much EAA and BCAA per pack vs an Amino Max tablet. With the Amino Max you can just take more. It comes in a 325 tablet tub for just 20 bucks most places and 1 tablet is a serving. Each tablet has 2250 mg of full spectrum EAA's and BCAA's.

I'm sold on it.

printez625
08-14-08, 4:30 pm
Kind of. What I am saying is being an active Universal/Animal/SportPharma supporter I would recommend either Animal Nitro or Amino Max over the PW. That is just my recommendation bro. In regards to the Animal Nitro or Amino Max, it depends on your budget. The Amino Max is a value that will not be beaten by any company so if cost is at all a concern, Amino Max is a sure bet. Very solid product. If you have the greens to go with then get Animal Nitro. It costs more for less servings but it also hits heavier coming in with almost twice as much EAA and BCAA per pack vs an Amino Max tablet. With the Amino Max you can just take more. It comes in a 325 tablet tub for just 20 bucks most places and 1 tablet is a serving. Each tablet has 2250 mg of full spectrum EAA's and BCAA's.

I'm sold on it.

I checked out the price and i am kinda stripped for cash at the moment so im going to go with amino max. Can i take it with my whey PWO?

Hoomgar
08-14-08, 4:48 pm
I checked out the price and i am kinda stripped for cash at the moment so im going to go with amino max. Can i take it with my whey PWO?

Glad I was able to tip ya off bro. It's a great value. Yea you can do that although I would take the Amino Max immediately PWO and then wait about 20 minutes ot a half hour before taking the whey preferably but if you have to do it together you can.

The reason is that the free form aminos work better for you if you let your body compile the protein and then add the raw protein (whey shake) later on.

Hg

printez625
08-15-08, 8:59 am
Glad I was able to tip ya off bro. It's a great value. Yea you can do that although I would take the Amino Max immediately PWO and then wait about 20 minutes ot a half hour before taking the whey preferably but if you have to do it together you can.

The reason is that the free form aminos work better for you if you let your body compile the protein and then add the raw protein (whey shake) later on.

Hg

Thats some really good info man. I really appreciate it. Any other advice you have for me?

Hoomgar
08-15-08, 11:39 am
Thats some really good info man. I really appreciate it. Any other advice you have for me?

Not really, the rest has to come from you bro. Train hard, be consistent with your diet, rest and training and be sure to drink lots of clean water. Distilled waters are acidic so if you can stay away from them because acidic water is extremely catabolic.

Hg

printez625
08-15-08, 11:58 am
Not really, the rest has to come from you bro. Train hard, be consistent with your diet, rest and training and be sure to drink lots of clean water. Distilled waters are acidic so if you can stay away from them because acidic water is extremely catabolic.

Hg

Ok cool. I got the Amino Max today and some whey. I never drink distilled. I drink only drinking water and spring

Pizzalamp
08-15-08, 6:03 pm

welcome back

printez625
08-15-08, 6:08 pm
welcome back

Appreciate pizza. how are your goals coming?

Pizzalamp
08-15-08, 6:10 pm
Appreciate pizza. how are your goals coming?

slow and steady

printez625
08-15-08, 6:38 pm
slow and steady

got any vitals for me?

Pizzalamp
08-15-08, 6:48 pm
got any vitals for me?

ummm
i think im at 205lb right now, still lean after my cut, around 11-12% bodyfat

printez625
08-15-08, 6:58 pm
ummm
i think im at 205lb right now, still lean after my cut, around 11-12% bodyfat

Thats good man keep it up man. Im trying to get just a little lower in weight and a little lower in bodyfat

printez625
08-18-08, 8:15 am
Today is the day my Journey begins again. i found out i have more work to do than i thought... I weigh around 242. This is the biggest i have ever been, but it doesnt matter because im going to get this done. Im about to dive into some oatmeal as we speak followed by fish oil, for lunch grilled chicken breast, brown rice and broccoli await me lol. i will be glad when my whey and aminos arrive today.

BamBam
08-19-08, 1:23 am
Things are never easy on the road we all walk. Different courses, same road. Just stay on the path my friend and take it day by day...because thats all that is promised. Stay Strong, Stay Focused, Stay True...

IN IRON,
BB

printez625
08-19-08, 9:58 am
Things are never easy on the road we all walk. Different courses, same road. Just stay on the path my friend and take it day by day...because thats all that is promised. Stay Strong, Stay Focused, Stay True...

IN IRON,
BB

Thanks for the words Bro. Its always a pleasure. You always could me reved up.

printez625
08-19-08, 12:50 pm
Yesterday was the beginning. I went to the gym and i had a terrible headache but i wouldnt let it stop me from going so i battled through it for the entire workout. I did chest, bi, and calves. 20 minutes of incline on the treadmill and called it a day. I ate grilled chicken breast, broccoli and brown rice. Day one was cool except for the headache but i was determined and i wouldnt let that stop me.

Hoomgar
08-19-08, 2:01 pm
Yesterday was the beginning. I went to the gym and i had a terrible headache but i wouldnt let it stop me from going so i battled through it for the entire workout. I did chest, bi, and calves. 20 minutes of incline on the treadmill and called it a day. I ate grilled chicken breast, broccoli and brown rice. Day one was cool except for the headache but i was determined and i wouldnt let that stop me.

Good start bro. Keep your water intake high. It's healthy for your cells and it may help keep the headache at bay too.

Hg

printez625
08-19-08, 2:26 pm
Good start bro. Keep your water intake high. It's healthy for your cells and it may help keep the headache at bay too.

Hg

Yea im always on my water but the headaches are chronic migraines they come on at any time. Yea but im glad my whey is here that way i dont eat all of my chicken up in two days lol

D-Bomb
08-19-08, 3:25 pm
be sure to make small goals that you know you can meet yet still pose a challenge.

printez625
08-19-08, 4:00 pm
be sure to make small goals that you know you can meet yet still pose a challenge.

Gotcha D bomb. Im taking it a day at a time man i know that is what you have to do.

printez625
08-20-08, 11:52 am
Meal 1 Oatmeal and scoop of ON Whey (take Animal Pak)

Meal 2. Chicken breast, brown rice and broccoli

Meal 3 Chicken brest, brown rice

Pre workout- Green mag, wait 30-45 and then i take amino max

Post workout- Amino max, wait 20-30min then 2scoops of ON whey in shake

Meal 4. Chicken breast and broccoli( usually close to bed so i take the rice out0

Meal 5(if i have the chance) protein shake

Before at least three of my meals i take green tea extract and following my meals i take fish and flaxseed oil capsules)

I make sure i drink a bunch of water too.

Enforcer
08-21-08, 2:47 pm
Meal 1 Oatmeal and scoop of ON Whey (take Animal Pak)

Meal 2. Chicken breast, brown rice and broccoli

Meal 3 Chicken brest, brown rice

Pre workout- Green mag, wait 30-45 and then i take amino max

Post workout- Amino max, wait 20-30min then 2scoops of ON whey in shake

Meal 4. Chicken breast and broccoli( usually close to bed so i take the rice out0

Meal 5(if i have the chance) protein shake

Before at least three of my meals i take green tea extract and following my meals i take fish and flaxseed oil capsules)

I make sure i drink a bunch of water too.

Diet looks solid bro. If anything here is what I suggest:

Upon awakening: On Whey Protein Shake
Meal 1: 8 eggs (7 whole, 1 white), 1/2 cup of oats
Meal 2: 8-10 ounces of chicken, 1/2 cup of brown rice, greens
Meal 3: 8-10 ounces of lean beef, 1/2 cup of brown rice, greens
Pre workout: Supps
Post workout: Supps
Meal 4: 8-10 ounces of chicken or fish, greens
Meal 5: Protein Shake

The supps I suggest going with are:

Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Nitro- 1 pack preworkout, 1 pack postworkout
Omega- 1 pack with a meal
Flex- 1 pack before bed

printez625
08-21-08, 3:14 pm
Diet looks solid bro. If anything here is what I suggest:

Upon awakening: On Whey Protein Shake
Meal 1: 8 eggs (7 whole, 1 white), 1/2 cup of oats
Meal 2: 8-10 ounces of chicken, 1/2 cup of brown rice, greens
Meal 3: 8-10 ounces of lean beef, 1/2 cup of brown rice, greens
Pre workout: Supps
Post workout: Supps
Meal 4: 8-10 ounces of chicken or fish, greens
Meal 5: Protein Shake

The supps I suggest going with are:

Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Nitro- 1 pack preworkout, 1 pack postworkout
Omega- 1 pack with a meal
Flex- 1 pack before bed

Good stuff. They are kind of similar i just substitute the eggs with my whey im going to try Animal Omega and Nitro in the future. I really want to try animal cuts next. im going to wait until i have lost a considerable amount of weight so i can really see what its about. what can you tell me about it.

printez625
08-25-08, 8:36 am
Height(6'3'')
Weight 236(-7lbs)
Waist 39.5'' (-0.5'')
Hip 41.5''(-0.5'')
Arms 15.25(+0.25'')
Calves 15.25(+0.25'')

Pretty good for my beginning week i would say now its time to kick it into high gear!!!

Pizzalamp
08-25-08, 12:43 pm
good results!

printez625
08-25-08, 4:10 pm
good results!

Thanks pizza. How are things going on your end

printez625
08-29-08, 3:17 pm
I am approaching the end of week two. I have two days left in my split. Biceps/Triceps and Saturday... the dreaded legs! New weight and measurements to come this Monday yall be cool out there

Hoomgar
08-29-08, 3:24 pm
I am approaching the end of week two. I have two days left in my split. Biceps/Triceps and Saturday... the dreaded legs! New weight and measurements to come this Monday yall be cool out there

Will do bro. Keep layin into it my man.

Hg

printez625
09-01-08, 10:44 am
man im sitting here with no electricity... i cant go to the gym so im just sitting here going nuts! i would like to work out and its chest day. maybe i will just take this hurricane/labor for a cheat day or something. what do u guys think i should do?

D-Bomb
09-01-08, 11:36 am
bodyweight exercises? go for a run?...haha...burn some energy man! hate when the electrics are out...

printez625
09-01-08, 12:45 pm
bodyweight exercises? go for a run?...haha...burn some energy man! hate when the electrics are out... i may just take it easy

D-Bomb
09-01-08, 12:47 pm
i may just take it easy

oh right haha...

Pizzalamp
09-01-08, 8:37 pm
i may just take it easy

hope u are safe

printez625
09-08-08, 10:29 am
Well due to the Hurricane It looks like i will be back at square one because of a loss of power, so i am now thinking of going and getting Animal cuts ahead of when i initially intended to try to aid in getting back these maybe two weeks of work i will lose.

Carpe Diem P.T
09-11-08, 2:41 am
Well due to the Hurricane It looks like i will be back at square one because of a loss of power, so i am now thinking of going and getting Animal cuts ahead of when i initially intended to try to aid in getting back these maybe two weeks of work i will lose.

those hurricanes are selfish arent they! keep pushing hard!

printez625
09-16-08, 1:55 pm
Well I have been out for a week b/c of the hurricane. Nearly two because of the poison ivy. So i have been out for nearly three weeks. I am back at square one. Am i discouraged? No! Im psyched and motivated as ever. Im going nuts no being able to go. The little bit of progress I made is gone but as I sit here not being able to do anything a fire has been lit inside of me and it will not go out. I look at this site and bb.com all day long just seeing others making there goals come true and it has really awakened my soul. I am so ready i can't describe it. Coming soon is the PLAN

printez625
09-16-08, 2:10 pm
Nutrition

Lean Meats: Chicken Breast, 97% Lean Ground Beef, Ground Turkey, Tilapia

Green Veggies: Broccoli, Okra, Green Beans etc

Whole Grains/ Carbs: Brown Rice, Sweet Potatoes, Oatmeal (Carbs in Early part of day)

Water: At least a gallon a day

Carb Cycling
Sunday- No Carb
Monday- No Carb
Tuesday- Carb
Wednesday- No Carb
Thursday- No Carb
Friday- No Carb
Saturday- Carb

Weekly Split
Sunday- Rest
Monday- Chest
Tuesay- Shoulders
Wednesday- Back
Thursday - Rest
Friday- Bi's/Tri's
Saturday- Legs

*Calves will be done 2-3 times weekly
*Abs will be done 2-3 times weekly
*Cardio will be done every day except leg day and rest day.

Enforcer
09-16-08, 2:46 pm
Nutrition

Lean Meats: Chicken Breast, 97% Lean Ground Beef, Ground Turkey, Tilapia

Green Veggies: Broccoli, Okra, Green Beans etc

Whole Grains/ Carbs: Brown Rice, Sweet Potatoes, Oatmeal (Carbs in Early part of day)

Water: At least a gallon a day

Carb Cycling
Sunday- No Carb
Monday- No Carb
Tuesday- Carb
Wednesday- No Carb
Thursday- No Carb
Friday- No Carb
Saturday- Carb

Weekly Split
Sunday- Rest
Monday- Chest
Tuesay- Shoulders
Wednesday- Back
Thursday - Rest
Friday- Bi's/Tri's
Saturday- Legs

*Calves will be done 2-3 times weekly
*Abs will be done 2-3 times weekly
*Cardio will be done every day except leg day and rest day.

Everything looks to be in line and ready to go bro. Best of luck with the diet and training. If you ever want to throw another change up in there, throw in some lean ground turkey as well.

printez625
09-16-08, 3:03 pm
Everything looks to be in line and ready to go bro. Best of luck with the diet and training. If you ever want to throw another change up in there, throw in some lean ground turkey as well.

LOL thats what i meant by ground turkey i just didnt put the lean part up there lol. I have the supplementation section coming shourtly

printez625
09-16-08, 3:14 pm
Supplements

Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey protein
Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein Protein
Universal Animal Pak
Universal Animal Cuts
Optimum Nutrition Glycomaize
Fish/Flaxseed/Borage Oil

Firedrake
09-16-08, 5:13 pm
Best of luck to your plan and your efforts! Once the Need for Iron is in the blood, it doesn't let go. I had to spend 2 years out of the gym due to injury and surgery, and it like to drove me crazy!

Get to it!

printez625
09-16-08, 5:29 pm
Best of luck to your plan and your efforts! Once the Need for Iron is in the blood, it doesn't let go. I had to spend 2 years out of the gym due to injury and surgery, and it like to drove me crazy!

Get to it!

Glad to have you aboard. I have never had the itch like this man. Its crazy. I cant wait im going to tear the weights up but im careful as always. Controlled insanity is what i like to called.

Lethal_Banana
09-16-08, 6:43 pm
Glad to have you aboard. I have never had the itch like this man. Its crazy. I cant wait im going to tear the weights up but im careful as always. Controlled insanity is what i like to called.

That's the spirit dude! Tear it up when you get the chance! If you can't go to the gym, then do some sprints. Those will leave your metabolism revved up and your fat running for it's life...

Cheers,
LB

printez625
09-16-08, 8:04 pm
That's the spirit dude! Tear it up when you get the chance! If you can't go to the gym, then do some sprints. Those will leave your metabolism revved up and your fat running for it's life...

Cheers,
LB

Im doing everything to get the fat off man once i get this poison ivy off.

printez625
09-16-08, 8:17 pm
As i gear up for this journey i have goals i would like to a achieve by the year...

Height: 6'3''(not changing)
Weight: 200 lbs
Bodyfat %: 6%
Waist: 34'' or lower
Arms: 17''
Calves: Large and defined as possible.(I have chicken legs)

Bench Press 300 lbs
Squat: 450 lbs
Deadlift: 300+
Barbell Curl: 100+

I will see them all become reality. I am an ANIMAL!!!

printez625
09-18-08, 11:44 am
Im so ready for the week to be over with so i can get back to the gym. I really and truly can not wait. Im so looking forward to being bigger, stronger, faster and more vascular and cut than ever before. Im spilling over with excitement. I have listed my goals above. I plan to reach them by the end of the year well at least most of them but i will reach them all and then surpass them. The calm before the storm.

Hoomgar
09-18-08, 11:47 am
Those are great goals bro. Like you said, even if for any reason you would not hit 100% of them, just think where you will be from trying! How is that case of poison?

Hg

printez625
09-18-08, 11:51 am
Those are great goals bro. Like you said, even if for any reason you would not hit 100% of them, just think where you will be from trying! How is that case of poison?

Hg

I got the shot from my doctor two days ago and now im just taking my medicine regularly. Its really starting to clear up but im not going to rush it at this point. Im just doing that keeping my focus and just trying enjoy a few more good meals before i begin.

printez625
09-22-08, 8:30 am
Today is day one of my Transformation!!! I took my first pak of Cuts this morning! It wasnt bad at all. I could feel it though. Slowly working through my body!!! The pak was not overwhelming at all and i took it down in one swallow. Thats good considering the time i have with the pak at times. I just ate boiled eggs and some lettuce since i have not had time to go to the store but i will go today. I followed it with a fish/flaxseed oil pill. I will take my animal pak with my shake in a couple hours and just continue from there. Im so excited to be back.

ForearmFreak
09-22-08, 8:38 am
that's great to hear bro! Good luck

printez625
09-22-08, 8:45 pm
Well this concludes day one. I felt really weak today after the work out... Maybe it was the lack of carbs. I was on the floor and i just was through. I had a good chest work out today and the diet was spot on. It was my first day of cuts too. It went ok i just hope i feel better

Cable cross-over
Flat Bench Press
Incline dumbell press
Machine Press
Plyo Push ups

I wonder what tomorrow holds.

printez625
09-23-08, 1:28 pm
Woke up today of course feeling sore and chest is filling very full. I wonder if the glycomaize did the trick. I just read that i can even further enhance my gains by throwing some creatine into my shake. SO that will be about 5g creatine, 50g protein, 35g of glycomaize. Sounds like a killer shake that will yield killer results. Day two of Animal cuts and i made groceries yesterday. I think i have food for two weeks. My List

4 bags of chicken breast
4 bags of brocolli
1 bag of brown rice
1 bag of green beans
5 cans of tuna
1 lb of lean ground meat
3 gallons of water(6 total)
24 20 ounce bottles of water(48 total)
1 can of smart balance olive oil spray
2 cartons of liquid egg whites
Muscle and Fitness Magazine(Info & Inspiration)(Adrian Peterson on cover)
GQ Mag(in need of style revelation)
Storage containers

I see a friend of mine has some Benefiber too so im going to use that in morning shakes to ensure im getting my fiber due to a small amout of carbs i will be taking in.
I am all set as far as food goes now. Im happy about that.

Hoomgar
09-23-08, 1:51 pm
Looking good bro, hang in there. You are off to a good start. I've seen a lot of guys say they are low energy for the first few days on low carbs but it is supposed to level out if ya stick with it. Not for me my man, I like my carbs ;)

Hg

printez625
09-24-08, 3:29 pm
Well I ended up doing biceps and triceps yesterday. Im going to do back, shoulders, and delts today. Still been eating to perfection. I even got some carbs today. Whole grain that is. I made a egg white scramble with sauteed onion and bellpepper a little chicken and some brown rice. I should have more energy today i hope because the last two days i was drained at the end of my workout and thats despite doing cardio. I feel great though and it already feels like Animal Cuts is doing its job as well as the glycomaize postworkout and the casein before i go to sleep.

printez625
09-26-08, 11:58 am
I have been eating all protein. low carb and i havent done much cardio i just have been working out heavy and hard with minimal rest. I did alot of supersets. This is incredible. gotta love cuts

Hoomgar
09-26-08, 12:17 pm
Don't want to pee on your camp fire bro but a fast loss in the beginning is normal. It's mostly water along with a little fat. The rate of loss will slow down now. Just want you to know that so you wont get discouraged. This is normal and expected. Just keep at it and let the lbs roll off steady now. Remember to hydrate well. If your not drinking enough water your body can't dissolve and move that fat like it should. You gotta keep drinking.

Good progress so far, keep at it man :)

Hg

printez625
09-26-08, 3:16 pm
Don't want to pee on your camp fire bro but a fast loss in the beginning is normal. It's mostly water along with a little fat. The rate of loss will slow down now. Just want you to know that so you wont get discouraged. This is normal and expected. Just keep at it and let the lbs roll off steady now. Remember to hydrate well. If your not drinking enough water your body can't dissolve and move that fat like it should. You gotta keep drinking.

Good progress so far, keep at it man :)

Hg

I know its mostly water but still its good to me. I know what the results are always like this the first week from prior experience. I do know that i have been eating perfectly and drinking enough water to form a small lake. I know water is essential and i make sure i drink some at all time.

printez625
09-30-08, 4:33 pm
WEll i have adapted a new form of working out. Im going high intensity explosive reps with minimal reps. More power, more strength, more calories burned.

Pre workout take Animals Cuts

Pre and during Amino tablet

Post Workout- 2 scoops of On whey(50g), heaping scoop of Glycomaize(40g), Green mag creatine(app 5g)

printez625
10-08-08, 10:44 am
Well in the first two weeks i lost 14lbs. Im back up a couple due to a carb load monday. No big deal. This was all with out cardio. I can notice a difference and i can tell i have gained some muscle... Well my midsection is going down but i got to smash this gut into submission by Dec. 17th. I am about to but my body in all out 5-6 day cardio blitzkrieg. This fat is going to go and its going to go now!!!. I must and will be ripped by then.

Hoomgar
10-08-08, 12:09 pm
Well in the first two weeks i lost 14lbs. Im back up a couple due to a carb load monday. No big deal. This was all with out cardio. I can notice a difference and i can tell i have gained some muscle... Well my midsection is going down but i got to smash this gut into submission by Dec. 17th. I am about to but my body in all out 5-6 day cardio blitzkrieg. This fat is going to go and its going to go now!!!. I must and will be ripped by then.

Keep the pace my man. Was wondering what happened to ya :)

Hg

printez625
10-08-08, 2:54 pm
Keep the pace my man. Was wondering what happened to ya :)

Hg

I was on the grind i pass through sometimes but im still at it.

printez625
10-12-08, 8:51 pm
Im 228 today. I may be a little lighter tomorrow. Im getting stronger and im retaining more muscle now because even with my diet on point and the addition of cardio my weight lose hasnt been very drastic this week so thats good i guess. Still about 28 to go but if i continue to loose like this i will be bigger and leaner than ever.

printez625
10-17-08, 9:55 pm
WEll i had an over the top cheat day on monday. I deserved it and i could care less. Well my bf% is about 21%. My biceps are up and my waist is slowly going down and i can see myself changing. im trying to hit my target weight for the week and i should with these cardio session i have coming up this weekend. I hope when dec 16 hits im about 200lbs and lean like i want to be. I think i will

printez625
10-19-08, 11:03 pm
Im going to give keto a shot. I think it will be better for me. Im going after fat loss and i want lean gains. Im going to give it a shot. May I have loads of success

printez625
10-21-08, 10:29 pm
Im really putting emphasis on getting my nutrient from good fats now. I have really increased the number of poly/monunsaturated fat and im loving it. It appears to be working already. I will find out by the end of the week. Natural peanut butter rules. I have already lost 20lbs in the first month thats with eating clean and getting my protein, drinking water all day, taking my animalpak and busting balls in the gym. That means im losing fat and keeping muscle. HAHA!!!!

Pizzalamp
10-21-08, 10:36 pm
Im really putting emphasis on getting my nutrient from good fats now. I have really increased the number of poly/monunsaturated fat and im loving it. It appears to be working already. I will find out by the end of the week. Natural peanut butter rules. I have already lost 20lbs in the first month thats with eating clean and getting my protein, drinking water all day, taking my animalpak and busting balls in the gym. That means im losing fat and keeping muscle. HAHA!!!!

good fats are the best!!

Hoomgar
10-21-08, 11:00 pm
Keto, best to you my man. It will be interesting to see how you do.

printez625
01-06-09, 8:41 pm
I have once again fell off the wagon after being plagued with depression and other woes. I am back in the gym no and have been eating good so Im just going to see how things turn out. I will do my best to be consistent this time.

Hoomgar
01-07-09, 10:06 am
You gotta knock that off bro. If you want to get anywhere you must have dedication to it. Consistency is what brings results. You got mad potential bro, don't waist the years away flippin the switch off and on like this. Light a fire under your butt and get down to the grind my man. I know you can do it. Now you need to know it! Just givin ya what you need bro, total support for a brother here.

Hg

printez625
01-07-09, 10:27 am
You gotta knock that off bro. If you want to get anywhere you must have dedication to it. Consistency is what brings results. You got mad potential bro, don't waist the years away flippin the switch off and on like this. Light a fire under your butt and get down to the grind my man. I know you can do it. Now you need to know it! Just givin ya what you need bro, total support for a brother here.

Hg

Thanks bro. I needed that.

printez625
01-19-09, 12:54 pm
Just been working out... ITs going well I will be able to give more updates in the days to come as await the arrival of my scale. I will take measurements later on and will take progress pics next week. Im doing shoulders and back, abs and cardio(low intensity) today. ANy exercises you think could help i appreciate.

printez625
06-08-09, 3:12 pm
I have been gone for a long time bsing around but for a little over the past 3 three weeks i have been kick a** and taking names. My nutrition is on another level and im training smarter and i know more than i previously did. I have six days til month one ends on the 13th and i have lost 14.6lbs already!!!

printez625
06-08-09, 3:14 pm
I started at 248.6lbs and 29% bf

Im now 234 even and 23.9% bf!!!

Pizzalamp
06-08-09, 11:20 pm
the man is back

printez625
06-09-09, 11:37 am
the man is back

Yes i am and taking no prisoners.

printez625
06-09-09, 11:37 am
Im down to 233.2 total of 15.4lbs in less than four weeks.

Hoomgar
06-09-09, 12:04 pm
Stick with it bro. Consistency is the key my man.

printez625
06-09-09, 12:14 pm
Stick with it bro. Consistency is the key my man.

Please believe i will. Im not even having cheat days. I dont deserve them or want them and they way i prepare my meals i really dont need them i get good for with good flavor minus the fat, sugar, and excess sodium and other crap. Im in a good spot right now.

printez625
06-10-09, 12:22 pm
I have lost a total of 15.6 lbs in nearly four weeks i feel much leaner and i feel a whole lot better. All i have to do now is keep on pushing i still have about 14% bf to lose to get to my goal but its okay im just going to keep on pushing and doing what i am doing.

D-Bomb
06-10-09, 1:16 pm
keep pounding along brother...

Aggression
06-10-09, 1:19 pm
I have lost a total of 15.6 lbs in nearly four weeks i feel much leaner and i feel a whole lot better. All i have to do now is keep on pushing i still have about 14% bf to lose to get to my goal but its okay im just going to keep on pushing and doing what i am doing.

Great results so far. Keep it up brother.

printez625
06-10-09, 9:19 pm
Killer leg day.

Sqauts superset with box jumps and squat jumps

Leg Curl

Leg Extension

Calve raises standing and sitting

printez625
06-11-09, 12:45 pm
I'm down 16.4lbs in 4 weeks!

printez625
06-12-09, 12:57 pm
Whey Protein
Animal Pak
BCAA
Casein Protein

May take creatine later.

Foods

CARBS
Ezekiel 4:9 Bread
Ezekial 4:9 Tortillas
Oatmeal
Quinoa
Black Beans
Lentils
Blueberries
Strawberries

VEGGIES
Spinach
Broccoli
Zucchini

PROTEIN
Lean Turkey Filets
96% lean ground beef
Chicken Breast
Friendly Cottage Cheese
***'e Yogurt(Good Calcium Too)
Eggs

NUTS/FATS
Almond
Natural Peanut butter
Walnuts
Milled Flax Seed
Olive Oil

printez625
06-13-09, 6:45 pm
Im down 17.6 lbs in my first week and i know that most of that is fat

BamBam
06-14-09, 4:51 pm
Still in your corner brother....keep smashing the IRON....use the fire of your own spirit to bend the IRON to your will...and finally forge the ANIMAL you were destined to be!

IN IRON,
BB-

printez625
06-14-09, 10:04 pm
Still in your corner brother....keep smashing the IRON....use the fire of your own spirit to bend the IRON to your will...and finally forge the ANIMAL you were destined to be!

IN IRON,
BB-

THanks man i am locked in right now. Im going to get it.

printez625
06-16-09, 10:52 am
Im down 18.4lbs!!! Im also down another half inch off of my waist!!! Im coming i can taste it getting closer!

printez625
06-16-09, 11:02 am
I hammered my muscles yesterday. I had a workout partner which help me take it up a notch despite the fact i was already locked in for training .

Hammer Chest Press
Flat Bench BArbell Press
Incline BArbell Press
Chest Press(Emphasis on Squeezing the Chest)

Rope Pull Downs
Skull Crushers
Dips

4 sets of each exercise

Followed by core/abs work and 20mins of HIIT cardio

Pizzalamp
06-18-09, 10:24 pm
good work man

printez625
06-18-09, 10:36 pm
Today i did traps and delts in a superset followed by a biceps/back supersets 3 different exercises and 4 sets for each pair of muscle groups. It was tough but i enjoyed the pump.

printez625
06-22-09, 12:15 am
I have lost 19.6lbs im finally out of the 230's never going to try and see them again. Next goal is to lose a total of 25lbs and get my waist down below 40.

printez625
06-24-09, 11:36 am
Im down 20.6lbs and finally got my waist under a 40. Im wso happy. New up 25lbs loss and getting my waist down even further.

printez625
07-06-09, 1:58 pm
I am now down down 24lbs and 6 inches off my waist

Hoomgar
07-06-09, 2:07 pm
I am now down down 24lbs and 6 inches off my waist

Good workin bro, keep slammin away at this.

printez625
07-06-09, 2:16 pm
Good workin bro, keep slammin away at this.

THanks Hg i have also take off about 10% bf

Hoomgar
07-06-09, 2:22 pm
THanks Hg i have also take off about 10% bf

It's a reward all in itself. Stay motivated my man.

printez625
07-06-09, 3:42 pm
It's a reward all in itself. Stay motivated my man.

I will im going for it all. Im trying to get to 8 percent or at least 10 by the end of the summer and then im going lower and lower

Firedrake
07-06-09, 3:58 pm
I will im going for it all. Im trying to get to 8 percent or at least 10 by the end of the summer and then im going lower and lower

I've come down from 34% to 17% since last summer, and my waist from 46" to 38". I was 227 this morning. I want to cut this BF in half by October, and still add mass. With the right diet and supps, Rage and my doctor think this is doable.

You're doing great! If I can do this in my 50s, so can you!

printez625
07-06-09, 8:17 pm
I've come down from 34% to 17% since last summer, and my waist from 46" to 38". I was 227 this morning. I want to cut this BF in half by October, and still add mass. With the right diet and supps, Rage and my doctor think this is doable.

You're doing great! If I can do this in my 50s, so can you!

Thanks drake for the encouragement. Keep tearing it up man

Pizzalamp
07-07-09, 9:32 pm

nice

printez625
07-08-09, 2:11 pm
I have now lost a total of 25.2lbs and im going to lose more since i have began this low carb kick for the next two weeks

printez625
07-14-09, 3:28 pm
I have also now lost 30lbs. 248.6 to 218.6

printez625
07-20-09, 7:56 pm
Well im fresh off my two week extreme cut of nothing but chicken and broccoli. Now its back to just eating healthy but getting my carbs and what not.

Today I did chest and i began to use creatine too and i also started using scivation xtend.

Hammer Chest Press
Bench Press
Upper Hammer Press
Push UPs
Assisted Dips
Skull Crushers
Tricep Pulldowns
Cable Crossover

printez625
07-22-09, 4:44 pm
Killer Leg Work out

Calf raises 5 set
Explosive one legged leg presses 4 sets at 170 per leg
Squats at 245 4 sets of approx 8 reps
Leg extension
Leg Curls
Squat Jumps

Iceiktitan
07-22-09, 6:54 pm
Watch out on naming specific companies products bro. Just looking out for ya!

9) Conflicts of Interest...
The Forvm is a forum run by the brothers at Animalpak.com, a website dedicated to all things Animal. Animal is more than a lifestyle... It is a way of life, a relentless pursuit of iron. Yet Animal also represents a line of supplements--a solid fucking one at that. So understand that the "Packs" section will be devoted exclusively to Animal supplements. Now if you wanna talk about other supplements in general, post in the "Supplements 101" sub-section. But like we said before, this is a forum run by Animal. So we do not want to see the promotion of our competitors or their products. You can talk about supplements generally (creatine, whey protein, NO products), but not by specific name. We don't want this community filled up with reps or shills for other companies promoting their wares. At the same time, we will not condone the bashing of other companies, stores, or anything related to this industry. There will be no condescension, no talking down or berating. Treat all members with the utmost respect. Do not undermine the Animal brand, the marketing that supports it or sabotage directly or indirectly any business enterprises related to Universal Nutrition.

Well im fresh off my two week extreme cut of nothing but chicken and broccoli. Now its back to just eating healthy but getting my carbs and what not.

Today I did chest and i began to use creatine too and i also started using scivation xtend.

Hammer Chest Press
Bench Press
Upper Hammer Press
Push UPs
Assisted Dips
Skull Crushers
Tricep Pulldowns
Cable Crossover

printez625
07-22-09, 10:15 pm
Watch out on naming specific companies products bro. Just looking out for ya!

9) Conflicts of Interest...
The Forvm is a forum run by the brothers at Animalpak.com, a website dedicated to all things Animal. Animal is more than a lifestyle... It is a way of life, a relentless pursuit of iron. Yet Animal also represents a line of supplements--a solid fucking one at that. So understand that the "Packs" section will be devoted exclusively to Animal supplements. Now if you wanna talk about other supplements in general, post in the "Supplements 101" sub-section. But like we said before, this is a forum run by Animal. So we do not want to see the promotion of our competitors or their products. You can talk about supplements generally (creatine, whey protein, NO products), but not by specific name. We don't want this community filled up with reps or shills for other companies promoting their wares. At the same time, we will not condone the bashing of other companies, stores, or anything related to this industry. There will be no condescension, no talking down or berating. Treat all members with the utmost respect. Do not undermine the Animal brand, the marketing that supports it or sabotage directly or indirectly any business enterprises related to Universal Nutrition.

Thanks but did you really have to come police me like that? lol im sorry

printez625
07-23-09, 11:16 am
This is my first day using The New Animal Cuts Formula. I have high hopes for this product.

printez625
12-08-09, 3:13 pm
I apologize to my brothers in iron... I have been up and down. Had great success and great failure. I am getting tired of this... Im back for my prize and redemption.

Firedrake
12-08-09, 4:29 pm
Well, there's great success and great trial on this path, anyway -- it's being able to share those successes and trials that make this Forum so useful.

Make It Happen!

printez625
12-08-09, 5:20 pm
Well, there's great success and great trial on this path, anyway -- it's being able to share those successes and trials that make this Forum so useful.

Make It Happen!

Thanks bro i will remember that.

printez625
12-14-09, 10:43 am
Feeling a little drained this morning. About to have second meal of the day. This really sucks. Gotta keep pushing.

printez625
12-16-09, 10:35 am
So yesterday i was in a spin class yesterday. Bad idea. It was far more intense than i ever imagined. It wore me it out. It pushed me but i do think i did it a little too soon

Firedrake
12-16-09, 6:02 pm
Nah. You just found a new level of intensity! Keep goin'!

printez625
12-21-09, 3:16 pm
Week one is done. I have lost around 8 or 9 pounds. I know that is mostly water and such. I know that the increase in fiber has helped me by leaps and bounds. My stomach has drastically shrunk in the course of a week. I even dabbled with a little carb cycling.

Pizzalamp
12-21-09, 8:36 pm
So yesterday i was in a spin class yesterday. Bad idea. It was far more intense than i ever imagined. It wore me it out. It pushed me but i do think i did it a little too soon
they are quite intense
ease into them

printez625
12-24-09, 7:45 pm
they are quite intense
ease into them

Yes I will. Im dealing with a new situation with it now. My legs are so sore after leg day that i i keep my cardio low impact because my legs are on fire if i try to do anything else

printez625
12-30-09, 1:19 pm
I am thinking about low carbing but i dont know if thats what i want to do. I just think maybe im being impatient but i think my body also has issues with carbs sometimes maybe im just tripping though.

D-Bomb
01-03-10, 7:21 am
I have also now lost 30lbs. 248.6 to 218.6

thats impressive brother!! keep that going! low carbing can be tough and rewarding at the same time...the re-feeds can mess with your head but no doubt it works...look forward to your continued success!

printez625
01-06-10, 2:56 pm
thats impressive brother!! keep that going! low carbing can be tough and rewarding at the same time...the re-feeds can mess with your head but no doubt it works...look forward to your continued success!

Thanks D-Bomb, but that was my old weight i fell of some time ago and i am now cutting down again. Im at 236 right now and i am entering my low carb phase of the week. Im about -10 to 11 right now.

printez625
06-03-10, 12:47 pm
I guess I'm sort of back. Im just trying to change my life and be healthy. have lost about 7lbs so far but i have about 40 more to go. I would like to know the safest and quickest way i could shred the pounds. I may consider taking Animal Cuts