PDA

View Full Version : Animal M-Stak FAQ #4: Can I "stack" Animal M-Stak & Pump together?

Animal Rep
05-30-08, 5:00 pm
Q: Can I "stack" Animal M-Stak and Pump together? If so how should I utilize the red stimulant caps?

A: This is an individual issue, one largely dependent on your tolerance for caffeine and similar substances. For best results, take both products during the preworkout period, M-Stak first 45 minutes to an hour before training--removing one of the red stimulant caps. Follow that by the full Pump pack within a half hour of your workout.

NurseWaller
10-10-08, 7:28 pm
how would m-stack react while taking cuts....wanting to continue to pak on lean muscle but want to get rid of this extra fat sitting on the stomach...could i possibly just use one pak of cuts instead of two? just take it in the morning before cardio?...or would i be canceling one another out??

OrlandoM93
10-11-08, 6:50 pm
It's cool to take the stims in both though right?

Janat
06-19-09, 7:57 am
It's cool to take the stims in both though right?

i have been taking both of the stims for a while now before my work out, and it havnt been effecting me in other ways than the good one ....

i workout in the earlyafternoon and i havnt felt so energetic before as i do takin these 2 stims ... so do it if your know you can heck the caffein, and if you are doubting or never tried it, then dont..

Ben Tactical
06-21-09, 10:38 pm
I've literally popped two red stim pills just to see how strong the buzz is and it isn't anything crazy. I do have a good handle on stims, meaning I can handle a shit load.

Animal Rep
07-07-09, 11:30 am
I've literally popped two red stim pills just to see how strong the buzz is and it isn't anything crazy. I do have a good handle on stims, meaning I can handle a shit load.

Those red stims are equal to about 2 cups of coffee, but they are sustained release. So it is just a longer energy instead of a kick in the face.

osirissk8er
09-20-09, 8:50 pm
I am going to take M-Stak for the 1st time soon but also want to take a preworkout supplement like Animal Pump. I know you can stack the 2 together perfectly but want to know if anyone "crashes" later in the day after taking these 2 products (assuming that I will remove the red stim from the M-Stak pack.) I workout in the morning around 10 but want to know if I will be able to make it through my day with good energy/no crash. Also, you take M-Stak everyday for 21 days consecutive right?

Animal Rep
09-21-09, 9:49 am
I am going to take M-Stak for the 1st time soon but also want to take a preworkout supplement like Animal Pump. I know you can stack the 2 together perfectly but want to know if anyone "crashes" later in the day after taking these 2 products (assuming that I will remove the red stim from the M-Stak pack.) I workout in the morning around 10 but want to know if I will be able to make it through my day with good energy/no crash. Also, you take M-Stak everyday for 21 days consecutive right?

You will not crash, but i would certainly suggest taking out one of the red caps. Take M-Stak 45 mins before your workout, and Pump 30 mins before.

Yes M-Stak is a 21 day cycle.

osirissk8er
09-21-09, 8:57 pm
Thanks for the quick response. I will be buying these two products tomorrow and let you guys know how it goes for me. I am looking to cut some bodyfat by stacking these two products while building lean muscle at the same time, will these products help me accomplish this along with a healthy diet?

Animal Rep
09-22-09, 9:59 am
Thanks for the quick response. I will be buying these two products tomorrow and let you guys know how it goes for me. I am looking to cut some bodyfat by stacking these two products while building lean muscle at the same time, will these products help me accomplish this along with a healthy diet?

Many guys wait to bulk on M-Stak, however, if you do keep your diet very clean, you will continue to add lean mass, and cut out the BF.

Rossini
09-22-09, 10:09 am
why would yoou remove it for?

Animal Rep
09-22-09, 10:13 am
why would yoou remove it for?

Red pill is the stimulant. You do not want to have a double stimulant as there is a red pill in Pump and M-Stak. That equals 4 cups of coffee ..

Rossini
09-22-09, 10:17 am
double the hit. Train harder? I love mstak. Never tried pump. Should though.

bush95
03-16-12, 9:25 am

I tried to add Pump to my M-Stak routine the other day. Took M-Stak about 90 min pre workout and Pump about 45 min pre workout. Took Nitro after lifting and when i got home I started to feel really light headed.

I'm going to try again today with both and see how I feel. I'm hoping its that food will help soon after my post workout shake

smoothballer
03-16-12, 9:42 am
I tried to add Pump to my M-Stak routine the other day. Took M-Stak about 90 min pre workout and Pump about 45 min pre workout. Took Nitro after lifting and when i got home I started to feel really light headed.

I'm going to try again today with both and see how I feel. I'm hoping its that food will help soon after my post workout shake

Are you talking the red stim pill out of Pump? Both Pump and M-Stak have stims which could be causing your light headedness from too many stims.