PDA

View Full Version : Animal Test FAQ #8: Can I "stack" Animal Test & Animal Omega?

Animal Rep
05-30-08, 5:03 pm
Q: Can I "stack" Animal Test and Animal Omega together?

A: The inflammatory response, so critical to the efficacy of patented arachidonic acid (AA), can be blunted by the ingestion of large amounts of essential fatty acids (EFAs). A single pack daily dosing of Animal Omega should be OK, but we advise separating the use of these products by 10-12 hrs over the course of the day.

GJN5002
06-22-09, 3:24 pm
Since the AA works in an inflammatory pathway, wouldnt your gains be better overall if you avoided omega 3's while on Test? Why even mess with Omega while on it?

J-Dawg
06-22-09, 4:10 pm
We originally recommended cutting back on fish oils and anti-inflammatory foods for fear they may reduce the effectiveness of AA. It was again based on a simple understanding of how AA works, and theoretically what may hinder it. That was more of a cautious approach. However, unless someone is consuming an extremely high amount of anti-inflammatory foods, the effectiveness of AA is not measurably compromised by the addition of fish oils in the diet.

J Wong
01-30-11, 7:06 pm
Is 15 grams of omega 3 a day too much to run with test?

Animal Rep
02-03-11, 9:46 am

15 grams, 3x a day seems like a bit of overkill my man. I would certainly cut that back.

J-Dawg
02-03-11, 9:52 am

15 grams, 3x a day seems like a bit of overkill my man. I would certainly cut that back.

Yeah, I would suggest scaling back on the omega 3 while on Test. As too much omega 3 will interfere with the prostaglandin pathway. I would probably cut back to under 15g a day.

felipelpr
02-08-11, 4:44 am

People usually forget abou other omegas. Omegas 6 and 9.
if they are not well balanced, you are screwing your body!

afxlalune
06-03-15, 4:26 pm
if i eat fish each day and take omega 3 before bed and test am it is ok for my stack or i need to stop omega because my meal plan include berrie avocado and omega 3 please help

naturalguy
06-03-15, 4:34 pm
if i eat fish each day and take omega 3 before bed and test am it is ok for my stack or i need to stop omega because my meal plan include berrie avocado and omega 3 please help

You can keep taking your omega 3 in a normal dose

afxlalune
06-03-15, 6:09 pm
Thank you!!
You can keep taking your omega 3 in a normal dose