PDA

View Full Version : Animal Stak FAQ #4: Can I "stack" Animal Stak with Animal M-Stak?

Animal Rep
05-30-08, 5:13 pm
Q: Can I "stack" Animal Stak with Animal M-Stak?

A: Absolutely. In fact, this would be a solid stack, no doubt. Both promote anabolism in their own unique way and neither formulas overlap. M-Stak enhances protein synthesis and "nutrient partitioning" while Stak increases and optimizes the utilization of anabolic hormones.

zacBEAST
07-22-08, 11:25 pm
Would it be more effective to take the m-stak before or after the workout? I am set up now where I take m-stak at breakfast, stak 4 hours later, which is 45 mins before i workout. Would it be better to do the stak 45 mins pre workout, then the m-stak 4 hours later after i have done my workout for the day?

Thanks
zacBEAST

BiG in NYC 823
07-24-08, 10:14 am
Would it be more effective to take the m-stak before or after the workout? I am set up now where I take m-stak at breakfast, stak 4 hours later, which is 45 mins before i workout. Would it be better to do the stak 45 mins pre workout, then the m-stak 4 hours later after i have done my workout for the day?

Thanks
zacBEAST

I think your original timing (where you take M-Stak at breakfast time) is ideal. M-Stak, again, is a nutrient partioning supplement where it utilizes your food intake/consumption to the upmost potential to promote anabolism and growth! Therefore, by taking it in the morning, you are "kick-starting" your day right and it will allow you to consume more food during the day to get bigger and gain LBM. Taking it later at night, I think, would be a waste as you'll be sleeping and won't be consuming/eating any food.

Again, continue with your timing and continue to take Stak 45 mins PREworkout and you are all set!

Best of luck bud!

zacBEAST
07-24-08, 11:11 am
I think your original timing (where you take M-Stak at breakfast time) is ideal. M-Stak, again, is a nutrient partioning supplement where it utilizes your food intake/consumption to the upmost potential to promote anabolism and growth! Therefore, by taking it in the morning, you are "kick-starting" your day right and it will allow you to consume more food during the day to get bigger and gain LBM. Taking it later at night, I think, would be a waste as you'll be sleeping and won't be consuming/eating any food.

Again, continue with your timing and continue to take Stak 45 mins PREworkout and you are all set!

Best of luck bud!

Thanks bro! I will continue with the way I had it!!

BiG in NYC 823
07-24-08, 11:15 am
Thanks bro! I will continue with the way I had it!!

You got it! Best of luck! I am sure you will not be dissappointed with the stack, timing and results!

Wasteland
07-24-08, 11:34 am

Thanks
zacBEAST

I might consider switching it up, Stak earlier, then M-Stak before lifting. Why? Because of the stims in the M-Stak. May help with your focus and workout.

zacBEAST
07-24-08, 2:55 pm
I might consider switching it up, Stak earlier, then M-Stak before lifting. Why? Because of the stims in the M-Stak. May help with your focus and workout.

On the animal pak packs link it says to take stack pre workout no matter what. I was just curious if m-stak was better at breakfast or in a meal after i lift.

Universal Rep
07-24-08, 3:35 pm
On the animal pak packs link it says to take stack pre workout no matter what. I was just curious if m-stak was better at breakfast or in a meal after i lift.

Nothing is really set in stone bro. Stak doesn't always have to be pre...

natedubya
11-08-08, 1:25 pm
From what I have gathered is that stack is a test booster and mstack is not. Is there any other differences between the two products?

THEO13
04-05-09, 11:05 am

Yo got an idea im going to try. since u can ommit the stims pill (red pil) from the m-stak yn not take the m-stak at breakfast , put stims aside and then 45 minutes b 4 urr worout when taking your animal stak. take the stims pill as well.. there ya go. This is what im gunna do letchy know how it works.

peace. onelove

mritter3
04-05-09, 11:58 am
that is what i would do, just take the stims out and take it with stak before you lift, keep mstack in the morning.

THEO13
04-05-09, 2:19 pm
that is what i would do, just take the stims out and take it with stak before you lift, keep mstack in the morning.

thats what i ....just.......said??
ok cool

cmboddah
05-25-09, 10:53 am
Can females use Stak?

cmboddah
05-27-09, 6:07 pm
Anybody?

Animal Rep
07-30-09, 1:41 pm
Can females use Stak?

Anybody?

Stak is a test and anabolic hormone booster, I am not sure if thats exactly what you would want to be doing ..