PDA

View Full Version : What is THE BEST cutting stack?

Adrian Andras
06-04-08, 11:44 am
Pak/Flex are my constants. I also have proteins covered.

Animal Cuts looks to be a great formula.

For a preworkout supp I was planning on using Pump.

I like drinking an EAA mix during my workout as well. I see that Nitro G has just been relaunched and was curious whether it would be a good choice for me or not. I am on a low carb cutting diet and dont know if the Dextrose in Nitro is going to hurt or help my goals. I've always heard that those simple carbs are crucial during/post workout, but I dont know if they should be cut out during a cutt. If carbs are to be cutt out, I'll just use a standard EAA complex. I apologize for my ignorance on this matter.

Should I consider using Stack as well?

How beneficial would Animal Omega be for me? I use a basic fishoil right now, but have been considering Omega. It seems pricey for only 30 paks, is it worth it?

Thanks.

Enforcer
06-04-08, 11:50 am

I like drinking an EAA mix during my workout as well. I see that Nitro G has just been relaunched and was curious whether it would be a good choice for me or not. I am on a low carb cutting diet and dont know if the Dextrose in Nitro is going to hurt or help my goals. I've always heard that those simple carbs are crucial during/post workout, but I dont know if they should be cut out during a cutt. If carbs are to be cutt out, I'll just use a standard EAA complex. I apologize for my ignorance on this matter.

How beneficial would Animal Omega be for me? I use a basic fishoil right now, but have been considering Omega. It seems pricey for only 30 paks, is it worth it?

Thanks.

Here ya go bro the lay of the land:

Animal Pak- 1 pack with breakfast
Animal Nitro- 2 packs after your workout
Animal Omega- 1 pack with a meal
Animal M-Stak- 1 pack 45 minutes before you train
Animal Cuts- 1 pack in the morning in between meals and 1 pack 30 minutes before you train
EAA Stack- 1 serving before, during, and after your workout

Fury317
06-04-08, 12:04 pm

Animal Cuts- 1 pack in the morning in between meals and 1 pack 30 minutes before you train

THATS IT RIGHT THERE!!! Took the words out of my mouth...ehhh keyboard? You know what I mean.

This is the formula you want to follow. Make sure to get PLENTY of those aminos, with Pak and Cuts of course. You could do M Stak or stick with Pump IMO, but definitely dont do the Nitro G intra workout. Not neccessary.

Adrian Andras
06-04-08, 12:28 pm
Thanks bros.

Anymore input Animals?

Brutus_515
06-04-08, 1:33 pm
im 14 week out of contest i am still taking stak and m-stack pak...and NO cuts right now...still losing weight about 2.3-2.4 lbs each week for the past month...it works, no carbs so i can eat the shit outta them...just do you cardio...and dont slack off your diet or training you will still have fat loss

Malloy1344
06-04-08, 1:40 pm
I'm currently using Pak, Omega, Cuts, Pump, Storm, Natural Sterol, BCAA powder and whey. Going well.

Brolic621
06-04-08, 1:57 pm
seems like a pretty expensive stack....

I take pak, EAA during workout, fish oil and torrent post. Id the torrent a bad idea on a cut?? My diet is low carbs and I've been losing about 1.5 lbs a week. 266lbs and cutting:)

I wanna throw in Cuts, but was trying to wait another 5lbs or so before I did that. Is a pre w/o supp neccessary??

simpleguy
06-04-08, 2:10 pm
to answer the initial question: pak, cuts and nitro/eaa stack should be your foundation... other supps that come in handy would be flex, omega, uni-liver... and if you wanna get more advanced you can always use some creatine products such as pump or storm... I would keep the m-stak for bulking, but I guess you can use it on a cut as well

basketcase
06-04-08, 2:14 pm

EAA Stak- 1 serving before, during, and after your workout

Seems like a lot of EAA. Not to hijack this thread, but why all the EAA?

Thanks!

simpleguy
06-04-08, 2:16 pm

Seems like a lot of EAA. Not to hijack this thread, but why all the EAA?

Thanks!

because eaas play a major role in protein synthesis, and are more efficient than regular whey so imo they are better - if you can afford it

Macrobolic
06-05-08, 2:45 pm
Best Cutting Stack for me (without regard to cost) would be:

Pak: Multi
Cuts: Before Cardio
EAA or BCAA: during cardio/weights
Omega: for those good EFAs
Flex: if any joint issues
Pump: Before workout

Big Wides
06-05-08, 3:04 pm
I would suggest this one:

Pak - upon waking
Omega - with food (either meal 1 or 2)
Pump - 30 minutes out
Zero G - As directed
EAA - sip on during session, and while doing cardio
Nitro - 2 packests PWO, or some Amino 1900

Wasteland
06-05-08, 3:06 pm

Thanks.

Animal Pak, Animal Pump and Animal Flex would make a great foundation. If you're on a low carb diet of one kind or another, and you like EAAs, I might avoid the *new* EAA Nitro (has carbs) and opt instead for Animal Nitro or EAA Stack. Focus post-workout on whole foods, instead of supplements, and use the Nitro or EAA Stack pre- and intra-workout. You can, of course, experiment with EAA Nitro, but if so, keep the water intake high to help lower osmolarity post-workout. I, like many others here, think Animal Omega will be an important, if not one of the most important supplements for lifters in general. Skip Animal Stak for now, but definitely consider Animal Cuts.

born0withno0soul
06-05-08, 3:16 pm
clean food and cardio

Wasteland
06-05-08, 3:19 pm
clean food and cardio

While this is important, I fail to see how this answers the OP?

born0withno0soul
06-06-08, 4:55 am
i think its useless to spend your money on shit for cutting. with the preoper diet and determination cutting goals are within grasp. giving the information is true given in the book "the precontest bible" very few pros and amateurs alike use any weight loss supps. if he wants to spend his money that is great. but its not necessary

simpleguy
06-06-08, 5:05 am
i think its useless to spend your money on shit for cutting. with the preoper diet and determination cutting goals are within grasp. giving the information is true given in the book "the precontest bible" very few pros and amateurs alike use any weight loss supps. if he wants to spend his money that is great. but its not necessary

bro, sorry to disagree but then the question comes, why use supps even when bulking?... a solid diet is always necessary whether on a cut or bulk, but it's not like saying that supps don't work at all...

Idk about the precontest bible but I doubt there are many pros who don't use fat burners when cutting

Adrian Andras
06-06-08, 5:09 am
While this is important, I fail to see how this answers the OP?

x2. What a retard

What a retard.

Thanks to all the Animals who gave serious replies.

basketcase
06-06-08, 10:40 am

So with a proper diet and exercise I can consistently lose 2.5-3lb / week, I couldn't lose any more per week with something like Animal Cuts? I'm trying to lose a significant amount of body fat!

Universal Rep
06-06-08, 10:49 am
So with a proper diet and exercise I can consistently lose 2.5-3lb / week, I couldn't lose any more per week with something like Animal Cuts? I'm trying to lose a significant amount of body fat!

I think what he meant was that proper diet and exercise are the keys. They are. Without those, no supps can help. That said, if you're diet and exercise are in check, then adding Animal Cuts will help enhance your results.

born0withno0soul
06-06-08, 4:54 pm
x2. What a retard

What a retard.

i have done one contest and placed well. preparing for a second. you?

Macrobolic
06-06-08, 4:59 pm

I'm late (again) for this one, but I wanted to chime in on it.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but I HAVE the Precontest Bible and I just skimmed through it. MOST pros and amateurs use fat loss supplement, the one's who don't use them are in the minority.

You also have to realize that a lot of the guys in that book are getting chemical enhancement already, so they don't need as many nutritional supplements.

I think what he meant was that proper diet and exercise are the keys. They are. Without those, no supps can help. That said, if you're diet and exercise are in check, then adding Animal Cuts will help enhance your results.

Right as usual URep

pmug0000
06-06-08, 10:22 pm
x2. What a retard

What a retard.

He gave his opinion, and you can take it or leave it. Just because you disagree you don't need to resort to calling him a retard.

born0withno0soul
06-06-08, 10:54 pm
thanks for acting older than your shoe size. people want to hear certain answers and be told their right, and if they dont everyone is a retard

simpleguy
06-07-08, 1:00 am
MOST pros and amateurs use fat loss supplement, the ones who don't use them are in the minority.

You also have to realize that a lot of the guys in that book are getting chemical enhancement already, so they don't need as many nutritional supplements.

fully agreed

He gave his opinion, and you can take it or leave it. Just because you disagree you don't need to resort to calling him a retard.

definitely, I didn't say a thing though cause it's the watchmen's job... we can disagree on certain subjects, but that doesn't mean we call ourselves names... rule 12 lol

TheDarkHalf
06-10-08, 12:22 am
My thoughts would be.....

Pak - With breakfast (and again with dinner if you choose)
Cuts - At least an hour after breakfast and then another an hour after lunch.
Flex - Before bed
EAA Stack - 4-6 servings throughout the day with one of those servings during your WO
Storm - before and after workout, but cut this out towards the end of your cut
Shock Therapy - 20 min before workout (and maybe a half scoop to sip on during your WO).
Glutamine - 5g during WO, 5g PWO
Torrent - Immediately following training - avoid fats with this, they may slow absorption of torrent into your system!

waslate
06-10-08, 12:41 am
25mg Ephedrine with 200mg Caffeine 3x a day

The BEST cutting stack I've ever tried and I have tried tons of fat burners.

Oh and it is extremly cheap!!!!

Maccabee
06-10-08, 1:40 am
Cuts, Pak, Nitro, Omega

Universal Rep
07-29-08, 11:40 am
Strictly Animal, I'd say: Pak, Nitro, Omega, and Cuts

Enforcer
07-29-08, 11:48 am
Animal Omega- 1 pack with a low carb meal
Animal Nitro- 2 packs post workout
Animal Flex- 1 pack before bed
Animal Cuts- 1 pack upon awakening, 1 pack 30 minutes prior to training
Zero G- 2 pills upon awakening, 2 pills 30 minutes prior to training

Universal Rep
07-29-08, 11:50 am

Yeah, I was gonna add Flex, but one, I was thinking it was a straight cutting stack and two, Flex should always be included...

Zero G eh? Didn't see that coming.

Enforcer
07-29-08, 11:57 am
Yeah, I was gonna add Flex, but one, I was thinking it was a straight cutting stack and two, Flex should always be included...

Zero G eh? Didn't see that coming.

Flex is always included. You have to protect those joints and ligaments especially when you are cutting and still trying to move serious fuckin weight. Zero G ftw. A very underrated fat bruner. It flyes low under the radar in the Universal line, but it is a great formula and delivers serious results.

Universal Rep
07-29-08, 11:59 am
Flex is always included. You have to protect those joints and ligaments especially when you are cutting and still trying to move serious fuckin weight. Zero G ftw. A very underrated fat bruner. It flyes low under the radar in the Universal line, but it is a great formula and delivers serious results.

Agreed. On the Zero G.

TheDarkHalf
07-29-08, 10:41 pm

my mind was wandering.....and wondering, would adding stak or m-stak to this be too much?

hmmca
07-29-08, 11:45 pm
I was thinking along the same lines as Dark Half.

I was going with Pak in the AM
Cuts after waking and then after lunch
Currently I am taking Stak, should I keep that or change to Mstak or cut both out?
Pump 15 before WO
Was going to add Nitro after WO
ANd now I use Torrent, should I keep that during a cut?

Anything else that would be helpful during a cut?

Thanks

TheDarkHalf
07-30-08, 8:30 am
I was thinking along the same lines as Dark Half.

I was going with Pak in the AM
Cuts after waking and then after lunch
Currently I am taking Stak, should I keep that or change to Mstak or cut both out?
Pump 15 before WO
Was going to add Nitro after WO
ANd now I use Torrent, should I keep that during a cut?

Anything else that would be helpful during a cut?

Thanks

Well I was more curious if stak or m-stak should be added to the stack enforcer came up with above.

With your stack I say m-stack or stak are fine. Either one will work great on a cut assuming your diet is in check. Nitro after WO is a good call and i'm also using torrent on my cut you just have to make sure it doesn't exceed your macros.

Oh, and cardio your ass off!

Enforcer
07-30-08, 9:20 am
my mind was wandering.....and wondering, would adding stak or m-stak to this be too much?

No you can def throw in Stak or M-Stak in there. Hell right now I take Stak, Cuts, and Zero G preworkout.

TheDarkHalf
07-30-08, 9:50 am
No you can def throw in Stak or M-Stak in there. Hell right now I take Stak, Cuts, and Zero G preworkout.

How are your results from that stack?

Enforcer
07-30-08, 10:00 am
How are your results from that stack?

Love the results from Stak. I am able to cut down but still keep my strength up.

TheDarkHalf
07-30-08, 10:08 am
Love the results from Stak. I am able to cut down but still keep my strength up.

Good to hear! That addition of Zero G really intrigued me - I may toss that in there when I star my stak/cuts combo.

Gunz1
07-30-08, 10:10 am

im gonna piggyback my boy here... this is basically the stak that i do when im leaning out

TheDarkHalf
08-14-08, 12:56 pm

Yo Enforcer - How long you runnin that Zero G for? I noticed that a bottle only lasts 15 days and a can of cuts lasts 21 days. Do you just stick it out for 6 days or have a second bottle on hand to finish up the cycle? I was thinking of finishing up the last 6 days with ripped fast and then taking the week off, and then starting the cuts & zero g again.

I'm not dieting for a competition or anything, but I am trying to get as cut as I can. Just wanted to get your .02 on this.

desjk
10-12-08, 3:03 pm

This looks very solid! I was wondering if i could add Universal Zero G with these products. I've heard so very good things about Zero G!

TheDarkHalf
10-12-08, 9:37 pm
This looks very solid! I was wondering if i could add Universal Zero G with these products. I've heard so very good things about Zero G!

Yes you can bro - talk about intense!

fenix237
10-14-08, 7:59 am
Hey Brahs, right now I'm trying to cut my BF in half -30% to 15% in the next 16 weeks. I'm taking the Pak and Cuts right now. After reading sounds like if I can add 1 more it should be Nitro? Unfortunately, money for me is limited -PEACE

TheDarkHalf
10-14-08, 11:10 am
Hey Brahs, right now I'm trying to cut my BF in half -30% to 15% in the next 16 weeks. I'm taking the Pak and Cuts right now. After reading sounds like if I can add 1 more it should be Nitro? Unfortunately, money for me is limited -PEACE

Good luck on your question. Nitro would be a solid addition, it'll help preserve lean body mass while being on reduced calories. EAA stack is a viable option as well.

fenix237
10-24-08, 12:58 pm
after reading 126 pages of "Ox's Stable" (yeah, like 40 hours worth!), I'm adding Omega 2x/day and Nitro in addition to the Pak and Cuts. I was going to do Pump, but I feel it isn't necessary. For all those that contributed to that great thread- thank-you

JamesRange62
10-14-09, 10:33 pm
hey guys i have just been reading up on this thread and was wondering if cuts and zero g is too much? it just seems like quite a bit to take at once so i figure i should ask you guys. and i haven't really heard that much about zero g. how good of a fat burner is it exactly?

Little Z
10-14-09, 10:59 pm
hey guys i have just been reading up on this thread and was wondering if cuts and zero g is too much? it just seems like quite a bit to take at once so i figure i should ask you guys. and i haven't really heard that much about zero g. how good of a fat burner is it exactly?

gonna need some info bro.. basics..

age, height, weight, current diet, goals.. etc..

Dingo
10-15-09, 1:04 am
Good luck on your question. Nitro would be a solid addition, it'll help preserve lean body mass while being on reduced calories. EAA stack is a viable option as well.

eaa stack , 67$ for 135 servings. about 50 cents a serving. it seems like alot up front but it lasts for quite sometime.

Little Z
10-15-09, 1:50 am
eaa stack , 67$ for 135 servings. about 50 cents a serving. it seems like alot up front but it lasts for quite sometime.

thats a year old.. lol.. hopefully they got it already..

Dingo
10-15-09, 2:25 am
thats a year old.. lol.. hopefully they got it already..

haha thats what happens when surfing the forum at 1 am after doin heavy chest and back tonight. lol

JamesRange62
10-15-09, 9:17 am
I am 19 years old. I'm 5'9'' and weigh about 170 give or take a couple pounds. I am at 10% BF and want to drop it down (while losing as little muscle as possible) and get ripped. I follow a good soild diet and workout 5 days a week. I have been shedding pounds for a while now but now i have hit a plateau. I also used animal cuts aboua month ago and it worked really well for me so i wanna give it another go, and i saw where somebody said that they took Cuts along with Zero G. So i was just wondering how effective this is to take both of them at the same time?

BigMac78
11-12-09, 9:11 pm
Brothers,

Was hoping to get some quality feedback on my plan.

Stats:
31 y/o IT professional
5' 11" / 245lbs / 35% bodyfat /40" waist
An hour of cardio 3x a week plus 1 yoga class
Eat clean however only 3x per day and a boozer

Goal: Shed bodyfat while preserving existing muscle mass

Plan:
Wakeup - Animal Pak
1 Omega 3 Fish Oil Pill
Tea
Light Breakfast (Boiled eggs, almonds, cottage cheese, pineapple)
Should I add a shake here? If so, which one?

Head to work

Animal Cuts - 1 pack (before 11AM)
2 small meals during the day (clean protein, tuna, chicken salad, veggies, salad, small portions) Low or no carbs or sugar. Clean foods.
1 Gallon of water

Head home

Animal Nitro - 1 pack pre workout
One hour of cardio or a yoga class (or a heavy weight session)
Animal Nitro - 1 pack post workout

Small clean meal for dinner (veggies, chicken breast or turkey chop, wasa crackers)
No booze (ok some Vodka on Sat only)

Possibly a ZMA before bed for recovery

After writing this I am concerned about where to put the Animal Cuts in my schedule. I am a bit worried about downing an Animal Pak, Omega, Tea, breakfast AND Animal Cut at one time. My goal is to dump this fat and excess water on a consistent weekly basis and focus on bulk later.

After showing some progress I would add Pump and hit the weights harder.

Looking forward to your feedback.

BigMac in DF-Dub

C.Coronato
11-13-09, 10:35 am
I am 19 years old. I'm 5'9'' and weigh about 170 give or take a couple pounds. I am at 10% BF and want to drop it down (while losing as little muscle as possible) and get ripped. I follow a good soild diet and workout 5 days a week. I have been shedding pounds for a while now but now i have hit a plateau. I also used animal cuts aboua month ago and it worked really well for me so i wanna give it another go, and i saw where somebody said that they took Cuts along with Zero G. So i was just wondering how effective this is to take both of them at the same time?

I wouldnt suggest taking both. I think that i would personally go with one or the other. Give yourself time, a strict diet, and a solid workout/cardio regiment and you are all set brother.

DMAY1028
11-13-09, 11:06 am
Hi guys,

New to the forum by I am a user of animal products. Have used animal pump and absolutely loved it.

I am 5'6" and right now about 161 ...looking to cut down to 148 or so (just looking to get more cut up, less body fat). I lift in the morning before work but i have been reading about the times to take cuts......right when you awake in the am and then several hours later on an empty stomach. I am also, doing strictly a four day lift schedule with little cardio, but i will increase/ start my cardio as well.

What would be the proper usage for my time when i lift, and i can also take protein with this? I take it right after i lift, and before i go to sleep, and right now i am putting a scoop of creatine monohydrate in my shakes and then also take a scoop prior to lifting.....so i take the creatine 3 times a day, and the protein twice.

A.Stop creatine while on Cuts???
B.The protein is good i am assuming while taking cuts???
C.Proper usage for Cuts??? for a morning lifter???
D.Proper water intake as well....what is it, for a good cut?

X.Any other suggestions, please advise....

C.Coronato
11-13-09, 11:30 am
A.Stop creatine while on Cuts???
B.The protein is good i am assuming while taking cuts???
C.Proper usage for Cuts??? for a morning lifter???
D.Proper water intake as well....what is it, for a good cut?

A. You can continue to use Cuts with Creatine, no problem there.
B. Yes you can use protein, you need to use it to supplement the amount of other protein you are getting in.
C. Still use it in the AM as soon as you wake up on an empty stomach, and then again 4-5 hours later, also on an empty stomach. I would suggest taking it, then 30 mins later getting some food in, then 30 mins later hitting the gym.
D. Minimum of one gallon.

DMAY1028
11-13-09, 12:21 pm
Thanks alot treetrunks....that asnwered my questions thoroughly, but with the morning lift, i dont like to lift on a full stomach, and i am getting up at 5:30am......is it alright to take on a completely empty stomach?

C.Coronato
11-16-09, 1:46 pm
Like i said, eating would yield you the best results. It would be up to you if you want to give it a go on an empty stomach.

Littlefry
03-09-10, 9:32 pm
My current cutting stack for 6 straight weeks, than after that I will see where Im at and take a 2 week break from cuts and decide if I want to run another quick 3 week cycle. Its a very simple yet effective stack, straightforward no bull, and it gets the job done.

Cutting Stack:
Animal Pak
Animal Nitro
Animal Cuts
Isolate Protein

Animal Rep
05-25-10, 1:58 pm
My current cutting stack for 6 straight weeks, than after that I will see where Im at and take a 2 week break from cuts and decide if I want to run another quick 3 week cycle. Its a very simple yet effective stack, straightforward no bull, and it gets the job done.

Cutting Stack:
Animal Pak
Animal Nitro
Animal Cuts
Isolate Protein

Hows it working?

Littlefry
05-25-10, 2:06 pm
Hows it working?

Worked great. I finished it up about 3 weeks ago and now Im just running pak, nitro and omega. Overall I was very impressed with running cuts 6 weeks straight. Along with my solid diet, training, and cardio program I dropped arond 17-18lbs and 3.5%bf. Which to me is great. At this point Im just going to maintain now, but cuts was awsome.

Universal Rep
05-25-10, 4:30 pm
Any of you have a fav cutting stack, post it up here fellas... http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=31342

You never know...