PDA

View Full Version : The Cuts, Pump, Stak "Stack"

PETE 97
06-05-08, 9:46 am
Where should i throw in cuts to get maximum results without interfering with stims of the other products. I want to take it in the morning and before i lift but that might be to close together for these products. its probably posted somewhere but im limited on time, thanks for your help.

stro6531
06-05-08, 10:02 am
what time do you train?

PETE 97
06-06-08, 9:42 am
Around 6 p.m.

Universal Rep
06-06-08, 9:45 am
Around 6 p.m.

You have a lot of flexibility, especially as you can drop the stims in the Pump (red capsule). If ya wanna keep it and it doesn't bother your sleep at night, here's one way:

Cuts first thing in the morning
Cuts again before lunch
Pump around 5:30pm

stro6531
06-06-08, 9:48 am
pete i train at 6pm as well.....thats how i stak the cuts and pump works out great keeps your energy levels up all day

cuts before breakfast/lunch
pump pre w/o

PETE 97
06-07-08, 11:24 am
Thanks guys, i appreciate it

basketcase
06-07-08, 2:29 pm
Say I'm in the gym at 5AM.

Pump at 4:30AM
Cuts at 12-Noon / 4PM

Thanks!

stro6531
06-08-08, 5:56 pm
Say I'm in the gym at 5AM.

Pump at 4:30AM
Cuts at 12-Noon / 4PM

Thanks!

looks good

BeachBum
08-05-08, 1:40 pm
Right now I am using Animal Cuts and Animal Pump and both are working relatively well. Would it be wise to add Animal Stak 2 with the stack I am already using?

My doctor says I am low on testosterone (after all I AM 59) and I thought that maybe Animal Stak 2 might help me gain some much needed testosterone.

Any ideas?

BeachBum

Enforcer
08-05-08, 1:49 pm
Right now I am using Animal Cuts and Animal Pump and both are working relatively well. Would it be wise to add Animal Stak 2 with the stack I am already using?

My doctor says I am low on testosterone (after all I AM 59) and I thought that maybe Animal Stak 2 might help me gain some much needed testosterone.

Any ideas?

BeachBum

Yes, you can throw Animal Stak in there to help you add size and keep your strength up even while dieting. Hell I am doing it now and seeing great results from it. Here is how I do it:

Animal Cuts- 1 pack upon awakening, 1 pack 30 minutes prior to training
Animal Pump- 1 pack 20 minutes prior to training (you can take the red pill out if the stimulants prove to be too much and just save it for a later date)
Animal Stak- 1 pack 45 minutes prior to training

BeachBum
08-05-08, 3:45 pm
Hellllllllllllll..........yeahhhhhhhh.......Thanks Enforcer!!! I am about to add some SERIOUS size while I get rid of the body fat.

"No Turning Back"........."I Stand at The Gates of HELL!!"........FEARLESS!!

MetalWolverine
10-08-08, 3:54 pm
Hellllllllllllll..........yeahhhhhhhh.......Thanks Enforcer!!! I am about to add some SERIOUS size while I get rid of the body fat.

"No Turning Back"........."I Stand at The Gates of HELL!!"........FEARLESS!!

let me know how this works out for you cause im thinking about using that same stak.

and best of luck with it.

ps, im new to this thread so....whats up everyone!

joend25
11-19-08, 9:15 pm
Hi, im 16 years old and im 6'5 and weigh 205 pds i just purchased animal pump and animal cuts i usually workout around 3:00 what time should i take my pills? and do you think i should take anyother supplements? and will any of these supplements cause acne that you know of?

Aggression
11-20-08, 2:32 pm
Hi, im 16 years old and im 6'5 and weigh 205 pds i just purchased animal pump and animal cuts i usually workout around 3:00 what time should i take my pills? and do you think i should take anyother supplements? and will any of these supplements cause acne that you know of?

duuuude if I were you, I wouldn't be taking either of those products. You're only 16 bro. You shouldn't need any supplements in order to grow. the most i'd suggest for you to take would be protein powder. Trust me dude, take it from one with experience in that area. You shouldn't take anything like this stuff until you're at least 18. It says it right on the can.

On a more personal note, are you trying to lose some weight or add some weight? What are your goals at 16years old? They should be to just bulk up, but you have animal cuts in there. What are you trying to do?

joend25
11-20-08, 2:54 pm
duuuude if I were you, I wouldn't be taking either of those products. You're only 16 bro. You shouldn't need any supplements in order to grow. the most i'd suggest for you to take would be protein powder. Trust me dude, take it from one with experience in that area. You shouldn't take anything like this stuff until you're at least 18. It says it right on the can.

On a more personal note, are you trying to lose some weight or add some weight? What are your goals at 16years old? They should be to just bulk up, but you have animal cuts in there. What are you trying to do?

get cut im pretty strong i just want it to show

Aggression
11-20-08, 3:08 pm
get cut im pretty strong i just want it to show

Alright. To get cut, just hit the cardio bro. Low intensity cardio and clean up your diet. Check the threads in the diet section; there's a ton about 'cutting up'. But I'd advise to stay away from supplements until your 18.

cuse88
03-18-09, 5:36 pm
Just looking for some feedback from other FORVM members on this stack. How'd it work for you and whatever else you want to include. Thinking of starting this stack up in a few weeks, still thinking about including the Cuts or not. Also, here's my timing:

45 Minutes Pre- Stak

30 Minutes- Cuts

20 Minutes- Pump (minus stim pill)

C.Coronato
03-19-09, 9:18 am
Are you going to be doing cardio at that time? Or weight training?

Aggression
03-19-09, 9:41 am

What are your goals, experience, diet, etc. It's a good stack, depending on what you're trying to do.

Shifty
03-19-09, 1:20 pm
As other's stated wots your History.Goals and other bits and bobs.

I have just finished Pak-Pump-M,Stak and Torrent and that was the dogs nuts and just kept eating and eating more,i have gained a lot more power and lifting more then i have ever done.

I am waiting a week and then going to start Pak-Pump- Stak-Torrent and eat more food again.

Then i will be starting Pak-Stak-Cut-torrent and guest wot more food,but good solid food.

You Got to try differenet stacks to suit You i have been lucky and mine have worked,and i have seen gains in size and power.Also eating good foods and the right food is a main source of mass building

Keep Banging

Phil800101
03-19-09, 2:04 pm

What are your goals, experience, diet, etc. It's a good stack, depending on what you're trying to do.

Agreed. It is a good cutting stack, provided you are doing cardio and eating right. Also, how old are you? If you're young enough (under 21-22) than you might not want to use the Stak.

That being said, I have used this stack before, and I am currently using it now (with exactly the same timing and I also remove the stim pill from the Pump)...it works very well. I highly recommend it. For really great results, throw some Nitro into the mix. I take it pre and post workout, really helps to maintain (or even gain) lean mass while you're burning fat.

cuse88
03-29-09, 2:25 pm
Sorry for just checking in on this post, just getting back from vacation. Experience

Plan is to hit the weights for around 45-50 minutes and then 20 minutes cardio post workout.

The diet is in check, but having someone who knows a little more about cutting than I do take a look at and make sure its in check to insure this all goes right. Upping the protein a tad to insure minimal losses of size/strength. Also, have the BCAA's covered as well as some Storm. I think I got all aspects covered. (If not please comment)

The main goal of this stack is to cut away some of the extra weight during my bulk in my mid section, but maintaing or improving my lifts. Also, to put on some lean mass. I'm at 6' 2" and weigh in around 220 so looking to get down to at least 205 (give or take).

Everything sound good fellas? Thanks again for the help.

cuse88
03-30-09, 1:07 pm
bump

Razor
08-29-09, 11:56 pm
Yes, you can throw Animal Stak in there to help you add size and keep your strength up even while dieting. Hell I am doing it now and seeing great results from it. Here is how I do it:

Animal Cuts- 1 pack upon awakening, 1 pack 30 minutes prior to training
Animal Pump- 1 pack 20 minutes prior to training (you can take the red pill out if the stimulants prove to be too much and just save it for a later date)
Animal Stak- 1 pack 45 minutes prior to training

Gonna try this tomorrow. Got some awesome samples of Pump (Thanks Rob!!) and am gonna see how this works. Thanks Enforcer, i didn't need to go far to look for this answer!

Razor
08-30-09, 8:35 am
Agreed. It is a good cutting stack, provided you are doing cardio and eating right. Also, how old are you? If you're young enough (under 21-22) than you might not want to use the Stak.

That being said, I have used this stack before, and I am currently using it now (with exactly the same timing and I also remove the stim pill from the Pump)...it works very well. I highly recommend it. For really great results, throw some Nitro into the mix. I take it pre and post workout, really helps to maintain (or even gain) lean mass while you're burning fat.

I actually was really hesitant on taking this stack since at first it sounded like it was cancelling out the effects of my Cut phase.

PPS
10-08-09, 5:47 pm
Hi Guys, I am really thinking about taking this stack but, I don't know the timing for the PAK-STAK-CUT stak. Can you guys help me with that? I appreciate it.

I usually get up 3:25AM and hit the GYM 4:00AM.

Please help me ASAP. I want to start this stack tomorrow.

Thank you very much for your time.

C.Coronato
10-09-09, 9:20 am
Cuts will be as soon as you wake up on an empty stomach.

Stak can be 15 minutes later.

Pak will be with your breakfast or first whole food meal.

Soldier
10-11-09, 10:53 pm
Hi Guys, I am really thinking about taking this stack but, I don't know the timing for the PAK-STAK-CUT stak. Can you guys help me with that? I appreciate it.

Please help me ASAP. I want to start this stack tomorrow.

Damn, that's one badass schedule. Reminds me of the first segment of Wrath's journey - "4:27....why am I here?"

PPS
10-13-09, 12:50 pm
Cuts will be as soon as you wake up on an empty stomach.

Stak can be 15 minutes later.

Pak will be with your breakfast or first whole food meal.
__________________________________________________ __________________________

Thanks guys... Just one more question, do I have to take out the steam pill from the the stak? of that is ok?

Thank you very much.

My schedule is terrible, it's so sucks that don't have another time to go...

:(

PPS
10-13-09, 1:19 pm
Hi Guys, I am really thinking about upgrading my stack to PAK-PUMP-"M-STAK"-CUTS stack. Can you guys help me with that? I appreciate it. I have no idea how to organize my schedule for this stack.

Thanks guys and once again sorry to bother you.

Please help me ASAP. I want to start this stack ASAP.

rushuhh
05-02-10, 11:27 pm
Just ordered this stack. I haven't been able to work out consistently for the past couple of months, so hopefully this gets me back into shape!

Phil800101
05-02-10, 11:34 pm
I love this stack. On it right now.

rushuhh
05-12-10, 1:00 pm
When would you guys suggest to take Stack/Pump on rest days?

C.Coronato
05-12-10, 1:57 pm
When would you guys suggest to take Stack/Pump on rest days?

I like to try to take them at around the same time i do on training days.