PDA

View Full Version : Improvement is the only way

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33

Roland
09-27-07, 7:42 pm
Hit that chest hard brother, good shit!

Malloy1344
09-27-07, 8:01 pm
Chest @ 6:00 pm:

bench - warmups, 225x12, 275x10, 335x5, 355x4, 375x2, 225x15, 135x18
incline flies - 2x10
flat flies - 3x10

press then stretch....

simple and to the point, awesome job, awesome weights. keep it up.

Big Wides
09-27-07, 8:12 pm
Hit that chest hard brother, good shit!

thanks bro, this simplestic form of training has brought new growth, and since i switch up from triples to singles it brings me back to the PL days.....

simple and to the point, awesome job, awesome weights. keep it up.

will do Jim.....it is often in the simplest tasks and motions comes the greatest growth out of a person

eblnyc
09-27-07, 8:42 pm
impressive as always extra wides...gots to spark new growth at all times...

Big Wides
09-27-07, 9:42 pm
impressive as always extra wides...gots to spark new growth at all times...

thanks eblnyc....i was contemplating whether to do high rep or what i did in this session....obviously i choose right....hoping that the new growth will help spread the euphoria

Big Wides
09-28-07, 7:41 pm
shoulders and tris.....

behind neck smith - 4sets, 15-3 reps
seated side raise - 4 sets - 12-10 reps, last set was a drop set
rev peck deck thingy - 4x15-6
superset shrugs/upright rows - 4x10
pushdowns - 4x20-12
dip machine - 4x15
one arm behind head db ext - 4x25-12

was sore and tight all over the place, so wanted to keep the reps high. liked the shrug/upright row superset gave a nice pump throughout the shoulder/trap region. BW is now 227, gotta love this season

Malloy1344
09-28-07, 7:55 pm
shoulders and tris.....

pushdowns - 4x20-12
dip machine - 4x15

was sore and tight all over the place, so wanted to keep the reps high. liked the shrug/upright row superset gave a nice pump throughout the shoulder/trap region. BW is now 227, gotta love this season

Nice job bro!!! fucking high volume and powerful reps. Keep it up!!

Lowdown5
09-28-07, 8:03 pm
shoulders and tris.....

pushdowns - 4x20-12
dip machine - 4x15

227 pounds of strong ass Philly cat! That is one intense workout Bro, damn man. You are kickin some ass, forget the names!

Big Wides
09-28-07, 8:18 pm
Nice job bro!!! fucking high volume and powerful reps. Keep it up!!

thanks Jim.....the high volume kicked my ass but i had to do what i needed to....ive learned that weight on high volume days is not as important as getting the reps

227 pounds of strong ass Philly cat! That is one intense workout Bro, damn man. You are kickin some ass, forget the names!

thanks LD, im a tighter 227 then i have been in the past....ive gotta keep setting the bar higher with each session....need to get out and grow, grow. i know its in me, now its all a matter of time. as for forgetting the names im sure the CRS syndrome will kick in for that....

Lowdown5
09-28-07, 9:09 pm
If there is one cat here who can capatalize on everything available to them and grow huge Bro, in my book it is you.

eblnyc
09-28-07, 9:12 pm
227 motherfucker...growing all the time wides...oh by the way there is only one person who runs the concrete jungle...his name we all know..iam just a disciple...

Lowdown5
09-28-07, 9:19 pm
227 motherfucker...growing all the time wides...oh by the way there is only one person who runs the concrete jungle...his name we all know..iam just a disciple...

And his name is LOWDOWN5!!!!

Big Wides
09-28-07, 9:30 pm
If there is one cat here who can capatalize on everything available to them and grow huge Bro, in my book it is you.

i think that i would be a fool if i didnt use the resources available to me....

yeah the 227 came as a shock to me as well, did not expect that at all. still need to get bigger, wider, stronger.....gotta break of the starter kit.....and i think we are all disciples of the person who runs the concrete jungle

widdlewade44
09-28-07, 9:33 pm
227lbs...coming in Big and Wide huh bro? Sweet! Congrats. Keep up the good work.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Lowdown5
09-28-07, 9:40 pm
You are no fool Bro, smart as hell as far as I am concerned.

Big Wides
09-29-07, 9:23 am
You are no fool Bro, smart as hell as far as I am concerned.

thanks John, that means a lot, i guess my mental days catch up with me every once and a while about old shit that doesnt go away.....

IRBS
09-29-07, 10:21 am
shoulders and tris.....

pushdowns - 4x20-12
dip machine - 4x15

Good session bro...you need to come up to 250+ with me, LOL!!!

Toni69
09-29-07, 12:44 pm
shoulders and tris.....

pushdowns - 4x20-12
dip machine - 4x15

my Big W is a big, strong growing boy huh? 227! Wooooo....you can prob curl my fat ass huh! LOL...of course you can!

Big Wides
09-29-07, 1:03 pm
227lbs...coming in Big and Wide huh bro? Sweet! Congrats. Keep up the good work.

Kevin
widdlewade44

thanks bro, gotta keep moving forward, adapting my training to help with the goals i have set out for myself

Good session bro...you need to come up to 250+ with me, LOL!!!

ahh 250+ one day i will be there, one Oreo at a time and one session at a time as well and soon enough....gotta keep stringing together these sessions to help with that

my Big W is a big, strong growing boy huh? 227! Wooooo....you can prob curl my fat ass huh! LOL...of course you can!

Ms. Toni you are not fat by any means, my next goal for weight will be 235 and i am not stepping on a scale for another 3-4 weeks. ive gotta keep the diet in check by adapting it to my needs and what my body tells me i need to do. the urge to grow and get bigger is growing itself in me as well.....

Big Wides
09-29-07, 1:05 pm
tree ornament day and abs.....

barbell curl - 4sets, 155x4 on last set
preacher curls - 3 sets of 10-8
db preacher - 3 sets of 10-8
21s - one set
db wrist curls - 4x15
behind back wrist curls - 4x15
twists - 4x15
crunches - 4x15
leg raise - 4x15

harperpj
09-29-07, 2:18 pm

21s - one set
db wrist curls - 4x15
twists - 4x15
crunches - 4x15
leg raise - 4x15

all i can say is damn bro. 21's after repping 155, that is insane. great job. peace

Lowdown5
09-29-07, 6:30 pm

21s - one set
db wrist curls - 4x15
twists - 4x15
crunches - 4x15
leg raise - 4x15

BW, everytime I feel that I am doing all I can do I look at your workouts. They make me realize that no matter how well I am doing that there is more that can be done. You get in the gym and you train your ass off, you set an example that each and everyone of us should aspire to follow.

I feel that the measure of a man is the impact that he makes. Brother, you measure up well and make one big damn impact.

eblnyc
09-29-07, 7:35 pm
oversized wides your fuckin breaking barriers everyday..always great work from you,iam never disappointed with your sessions..

Big Wides
09-30-07, 12:34 pm
all i can say is damn bro. 21's after repping 155, that is insane. great job. peace

thanks bro, i try and do what i can while i am in the gym.....to me the importance of biceps acts as a support muscle in all of the compound lifts....so the stronger they get the stronger the compounds get

BW, everytime I feel that I am doing all I can do I look at your workouts. They make me realize that no matter how well I am doing that there is more that can be done. You get in the gym and you train your ass off, you set an example that each and everyone of us should aspire to follow.

I feel that the measure of a man is the impact that he makes. Brother, you measure up well and make one big damn impact.

LD thank you, i appericate the kind words, as you have stated above i feel the same way about other people both in the forvm here and outside of my scope of life that are training harder, longer, and not in the most ideal of conditions. this in itself pushes me to try and excel with each session for i am fortunate enough to train in a calm enviroment. as for the impact we all have an impact on each other here as we check through different logs and words posted, as much as i make an impact on you, it comes back 10 fold the impact that your journey has on me....much respect LD

oversized wides your fuckin breaking barriers everyday..always great work from you,iam never disappointed with your sessions..

thanks eblnyc....as one barrier falls another one takes its place, i feel that in order to conquer the new barriers the envelope has to be pushed that much further and harder. there is a method to my madness, when i am going to implement it....i havent a friggin clue

Big Wides
10-01-07, 7:27 pm
nothing too exciting today, cardio which was 45 minutes on treadmill followed by 15 minutes on those thingys that make you feel like your walking on air (anyone who works at a gym....please help).....i'm searching to get to 240-245 as smart as possible

Malloy1344
10-01-07, 7:31 pm
nothing too exciting today, cardio which was 45 minutes on treadmill followed by 15 minutes on those thingys that make you feel like your walking on air (anyone who works at a gym....please help).....i'm searching to get to 240-245 as smart as possible

cardio days :(.......good job with that arm day earlier too bro. Keep it up!

eblnyc
10-01-07, 7:44 pm
wides a cardio day?not your style but nice to see...endurance is important,gots to be able to run away from all those women who chase you down but when get close pass out from the eurphoria that drips out of ya like sweat..haha...

Big Wides
10-01-07, 8:07 pm
cardio days :(.......good job with that arm day earlier too bro. Keep it up!

thanks Jim, cardio is a necessary evil that we all do, what is the point of being a freak if you cant even walk up a flight of steps?

wides a cardio day?not your style but nice to see...endurance is important,gots to be able to run away from all those women who chase you down but when get close pass out from the eurphoria that drips out of ya like sweat..haha...

yes it is weird seeing cardio in my thread now a days, and i can tell you there was no running involved at all, it was a nice brisk walk....and there was something dripping off me but i dont think it was eurphoria

IRBS
10-01-07, 8:09 pm
Cardio sucks...come back to powerlifting, LOL!!! Good stuff bro!

Lowdown5
10-01-07, 8:11 pm
Cardio is evil, but a necessary evil.

Testpolska
10-01-07, 8:32 pm
Good to see some cardio. I agree with ya 100 percent, you have to have some type of cardio conditioning even during the off-season or you leave yourself vunerable.

Big Wides
10-01-07, 8:44 pm
Cardio sucks...come back to powerlifting, LOL!!! Good stuff bro!

i am still a powerlifter mentally......Chuck Vogelpohl is a prime example of a PLer who looks like a BBer....that is what i am shooting for one day

Cardio is evil, but a necessary evil.

that it is....i like to do it not only for heart reasons but to get the blood flowing throughout the body....its almost like a prep for the week

Good to see some cardio. I agree with ya 100 percent, you have to have some type of cardio conditioning even during the off-season or you leave yourself vunerable.

true, and when the time comes to cut down on weight, your body is already has a baseline conditiong where to a point that your not dying when you first start cutting.....at first it may hinder your immedate progress but like the weights variety and intensity help

Nightshift
10-02-07, 12:56 am
Workouts are looking awesome buddy! Keep pushin forward!

hjayss
10-02-07, 3:03 am
flat out 155 bb curls ouch...loved the shoulder and tri routine to really good to spark new growth...

Roland
10-02-07, 3:03 am
Gotta love the cardio bro, it is necessary to keep healthy and also helps with building muscle as well, keep it up man.

Toni69
10-02-07, 3:14 am
Im down with the cardio..even if its not very intense..which it shouldnt be in our case so we dont burn muscle.

I do cardio 4x a week just to maintain cardiovascular conditioning and endurance. I find it helps me stay in good shape when I roll with my high volume/dropset combo wo's.

I always keep my HR at about 120-130max and even then, I barely sweat..I just get a "glow"....lol. I sweat more on leg day for God's sake!

You know your one of my favorites here right...you never cease to amaze me Big W...you could just stand there and I would be impressed...;)

Big Wides
10-02-07, 2:07 pm
Workouts are looking awesome buddy! Keep pushin forward!

thanks Nightshift, no minor setbacks all moves major

flat out 155 bb curls ouch...loved the shoulder and tri routine to really good to spark new growth...

twas a good ouch, new growth is always what we are striving for

Gotta love the cardio bro, it is necessary to keep healthy and also helps with building muscle as well, keep it up man.

that is the truth there, hadn't done it in a while and was surprised that i could still accomplish what i did when i left off....sweated more but that comes with the territory

Im down with the cardio..even if its not very intense..which it shouldnt be in our case so we dont burn muscle.

I do cardio 4x a week just to maintain cardiovascular conditioning and endurance. I find it helps me stay in good shape when I roll with my high volume/dropset combo wo's.

I always keep my HR at about 120-130max and even then, I barely sweat..I just get a "glow"....lol. I sweat more on leg day for God's sake!

You know your one of my favorites here right...you never cease to amaze me Big W...you could just stand there and I would be impressed...;)

that was one of the reasons for me doing the cardio, been feeling a little winded while training....as for the glowing vs. sweating....i sweat tying my shoes but the heart rate doesnt go crazy with the cardio.....and Toni, thank you for the kind words, i try to go out and give it all ive got with each session, hoping to one day reap the benefits of the hard work and sweat....whether it be on stage, on a platform, or with life in general....character is being built by all of those who push themselves each day

Big Wides
10-03-07, 10:36 am
Back with G and Juggernaut, Tuesday, 10/2/07, 8:10pm...

Jailhouse T-Bar Rows: 8 sets, 8 plates x 3 on last set
Wide Grip Pullups: 8 sets, need to get the reps higher to even think about posting them
HS High Rows: 4 sets, 5 plates per side x 5 reps on last set

Leg Press Calf Raises: 6 sets x 12 reps

Floor Crunches (Knees Raised): 4 sets x 25 reps

Angst
10-03-07, 10:44 am
Damn you guys are really killing the T-bar rows, great job Big Wides

JUGGERNAUT
10-03-07, 10:50 am

Wide Grip Pullups: 8 sets, need to get the reps higher to even think about posting them

I didn't get any sleep last night due to pulling something in my neck but I'm fine. Those 8 pies can do that to you. Great training with you guys.

IRBS
10-03-07, 10:54 am

Good stuff bro!!

Maccabee
10-03-07, 11:07 am

Looks like you had a damn good session. 8 plates on the T-Bar Row is very impressive and strong too. Keep kicken ass. I hear ya on the pull ups. I usually do them dead hang but I only get like reps of 7-4. Peace

Big Wides
10-03-07, 11:23 am
Damn you guys are really killing the T-bar rows, great job Big Wides

thanks Angst....working on getting a nice thick back to help with the squats, benching, deads and the other fun stuff

I didn't get any sleep last night due to pulling something in my neck but I'm fine. Those 8 pies can do that to you. Great training with you guys.

glad to hear that your good to go with the neck thing.....i also enjoy training along side you and G, someone is always pushing the enevolpe each time

Good stuff bro!!

thanks bro.....felt good to row that much, just gotta remember Bob Wiley "Baby Steps"

Looks like you had a damn good session. 8 plates on the T-Bar Row is very impressive and strong too. Keep kicken ass. I hear ya on the pull ups. I usually do them dead hang but I only get like reps of 7-4. Peace

dead hang are a killer but really helps with the stretch, which helps with both growth and recovery. i try and aim for the range that you train at 4-7 reps....if i can get more then i shoot for it

Shark
10-03-07, 12:18 pm

lol Looks like I need to hit my back a little more before we meet up. 8 plates on a t bar row? Fuck bro. I could knock em out, but I wouldn't feel like doing anything else after. lol

Big Wides
10-03-07, 4:40 pm
lol Looks like I need to hit my back a little more before we meet up. 8 plates on a t bar row? Fuck bro. I could knock em out, but I wouldn't feel like doing anything else after. lol

thanks bro, it was a tough set, but got through it. still lots of work to be done

Toni69
10-03-07, 4:42 pm
I swear when I move back to NY..you better squeeze me in on one of your back and leg days...I want a piece! LOL

JUGGERNAUT
10-03-07, 4:48 pm
I swear when I move back to NY..you better squeeze me in on one of your back and leg days...I want a piece! LOL

Toni Toni... a piece? Do I need to give you an infraction?

Malloy1344
10-03-07, 7:41 pm

Awesome job with the T-bars bro, heavy ass fucking weight.

eblnyc
10-03-07, 7:54 pm
wides looking good my boy...working hard in killadelphia..

Big Wides
10-03-07, 8:34 pm
Awesome job with the T-bars bro, heavy ass fucking weight.

well ive gotta keep up with your rack pulls, gotta grow and the best way is to row.....thanks Jim

wides looking good my boy...working hard in killadelphia..

thanks eblnyc....just doing what i can with the tools that i have, heavy weight makes big muscles.....or so i'm told

Lowdown5
10-03-07, 8:50 pm
BW, as always you set the example for others to follow. Good hard and solid training, no bullshit. You my friend are one of the reasons that this sport and this place are so great.

Sir J-Werk
10-03-07, 8:50 pm

I feel you on the pull ups Brother.... Admittedly I haven't even started doing them yet but it is rather vexing when I hang from the bar and if the bar was only 6-inches shorter my knees would be touching the floor! .... Ugh! I need a taller bar!

Stay Strong, stay Strong, stay Animal!
Respect.

Big Wides
10-03-07, 9:12 pm
BW, as always you set the example for others to follow. Good hard and solid training, no bullshit. You my friend are one of the reasons that this sport and this place are so great.

LD, thank you for the kind words.....the recent change in the training has helped me with my recent gains....i am just another person who trains just as hard as the next person who has set a goal for themselves....no matter what it is we are all warriors, striving for the best.....i try and follow what i said in my Come As You Are post.....

I feel you on the pull ups Brother.... Admittedly I haven't even started doing them yet but it is rather vexing when I hang from the bar and if the bar was only 6-inches shorter my knees would be touching the floor! .... Ugh! I need a taller bar!

Stay Strong, stay Strong, stay Animal!
Respect.

thanks bro, i do not have the same problem as you do, however i find the long arms play a hard part in the pullup....although they are great for the stretch at the bottom

Big Wides
10-03-07, 10:32 pm

it would be my honor to train with you, and anyone else here

Big Wides
10-05-07, 10:21 am
41 sets of wheels, Thursday with G and Juggernaut, 10/4/07, 8:15pm...

Leg Extensions: 6 sets x 15-10 reps
Lying Leg Curls: 5 sets x 12-10 reps
Kneeling Unilateral Leg Curls: 4 sets x 12-8 reps
Seated (Hamtractor) Leg Curls: 6 sets x 15-10 reps
Leg Press: 5 sets, 20 plates x 3 reps on last set
Reverse Hack Squats: 3 sets x 12 reps
Superset: Seated Calf Raises ss w/ HS Horizontal Calf Raises: 6 sets each x 12 reps per

instead of throwing just another pie on there for leg press, they were thrown on 2 at a time......the gym was empty so it allowed us free roam which was nice.....also Juggernaut was up to his usual mutant ways with the reverse hack squats....i can say that i am completly numb from the waist down, good session

IRBS
10-05-07, 10:28 am

Superset: Seated Calf Raises ss w/ HS Horizontal Calf Raises: 6 sets each x 12 reps per

instead of throwing just another pie on there for leg press, they were thrown on 2 at a time......the gym was empty so it allowed us free roam which was nice.....also Juggernaut was up to his usual mutant ways with the reverse hack squats....i can say that i am completly numb from the waist down, good session

20 plates...nice bro. Guess I am gonna have to go for 22 plates next week...LOL!

Toni69
10-05-07, 11:38 am

THIS IS JUST CRAZY SICK! I LOVE IT!!!

Big Wides
10-05-07, 12:05 pm
20 plates...nice bro. Guess I am gonna have to go for 22 plates next week...LOL!

thanks bro.....was a tough one but a good one.....and if the 22 plates gets you closer to squatting a VW, then lets rock

THIS IS JUST CRAZY SICK! I LOVE IT!!!

thanks Toni, i can not take the credit, that goes to G who sets up these crazy workouts.....he sets the pace and i just go with the flow.,...i have seen soild gains since i have started training with both him and Juggernaut. the training sessions are intense and fun at the same time

Riesjs
10-05-07, 1:08 pm
4-6 sets, son of a.....

Big Wides
10-05-07, 4:13 pm
4-6 sets, son of a.....

yeah kinda went just a little crazy.....

Riesjs
10-05-07, 4:49 pm
Saw someone was doing 8 sets today here on the Journeys..

Big Wides
10-05-07, 7:01 pm
chest at 545ish....

bench - 135x15, 225x17, 275x11, 315x6, 225x5x2
incline - 135x12, 225x7, 225x7, 135x12
flies - 2x15

sorta kinda like a deload day but not, was pretty good pump though the chest and was fried by the time inclines came about. concentrated on squeezing the pecs. the 225x5x2 sets were done with a 2 sec pause on the chest.....

Lowdown5
10-05-07, 7:04 pm
Nice session BW, getting that pump is awesome.

Big Wides
10-05-07, 7:20 pm
Nice session BW, getting that pump is awesome.

thanks LD, this was one session where i had my mind made up before i went into the gym, knowing that it would be a high rep day, i usually dont aim for these, but i figured give the old joints a rest and hit some reps

Lowdown5
10-05-07, 7:24 pm
You trained smart, I like that.

eblnyc
10-05-07, 8:51 pm
wides sweet ass sweet training day...looking strong,the euphoria is gonna spread like a virus...

Big Wides
10-05-07, 9:25 pm
wides sweet ass sweet training day...looking strong,the euphoria is gonna spread like a virus...

thanks eblnyc, now people are going to get some sort of euphoria vaccine in order to combat the spread

hjayss
10-06-07, 6:34 am
chest at 545ish....

flies - 2x15

sorta kinda like a deload day but not, was pretty good pump though the chest and was fried by the time inclines came about. concentrated on squeezing the pecs. the 225x5x2 sets were done with a 2 sec pause on the chest.....

Get in the gym rock it quick moves to get some quick growth..G-DIESEL STYLE "if you know you only gonna do a little you best believe you gonna go all out"..

eblnyc
10-06-07, 10:22 pm
thanks eblnyc, now people are going to get some sort of euphoria vaccine in order to combat the spread i won't..euphoria is killer...

Roland
10-06-07, 10:41 pm
Nice bro, heavy, smart, and short to the point is they key to getting bigger, well done bro like always!

Testpolska
10-07-07, 2:27 pm
Your pressing never ceases to amaze me. Real strong what are you weighing in at these days?

Big Wides
10-07-07, 2:45 pm
Get in the gym rock it quick moves to get some quick growth..G-DIESEL STYLE "if you know you only gonna do a little you best believe you gonna go all out"..

short and sweet gets the job done, i believe in the quote above, if you go in and give it 100% no matter what the time spent is, growth will happen

Nice bro, heavy, smart, and short to the point is they key to getting bigger, well done bro like always!

thanks Roland, heavy and smart has been working well.....thinking of changing up the chest routine to get something new sparked....was thinking triples or high volume, not to sure on which one to do yet

Your pressing never ceases to amaze me. Real strong what are you weighing in at these days?

thanks, ive gotta keep up with you and the numbers your throwing aroudn.....last time i weighed in was about 2 weeks ago and it was 227....i am avoiding the scale for the time being, and just eating and training my ass off, wont get back on that thing until probably the end of the month

Lowdown5
10-07-07, 2:47 pm
What is shakin in Philly today my Brother?

Malloy1344
10-07-07, 4:14 pm
chest at 545ish....

flies - 2x15

Thats a pretty powerful deload day bro, lol. Keep up the awesome work.

Big Wides
10-07-07, 5:17 pm
What is shakin in Philly today my Brother?

resting and cooking..... easy day today body is pretty spent, gotta repair and grow

Thats a pretty powerful deload day bro, lol. Keep up the awesome work.

thanks Jim, i had no idea what to call it and deload sounded like the apportate term at the time since it was high reps

Lowdown5
10-07-07, 5:21 pm
Enjoy the rest Brother.

Roland
10-07-07, 6:46 pm
Rest=growth! I myself slept for like 12 hours today LOL

Big Wides
10-08-07, 10:03 am
Delts and Arms with G, Saturday, 10/6/07, 6:30pm...

HS Machine Presses: 4 sets, 3 pies +25 per side x 2 on last set
Reverse Pec Deck Rear Delt Flyes: 5 sets x 15-5 reps
Machine Side Raises: 5 sets x 15-8 reps
HS Seated Machine Shrugs: 7 sets x 20-5 reps

Superset: EZ Bar Pushdowns ss w/ Rope Pushdowns: 4 sets each x 20-10 reps
Superset: Dip Machine ss w/ Machine Extensions: 3 sets each x 15-10 reps
Superset: Preacher Machine w/ Iso Incline Curl Machine: 4 sets each x 15-8 reps
Straight Bar Cable Pulley Curls: 4 sets x 15-10 reps
DB Wrist Curls: 4 sets x 12 reps

51 sets in 90 mins...

complete madness

Toni69
10-08-07, 12:01 pm
51 sets in 90min is madness! Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy....LOL...Nice work Big W!

IRBS
10-08-07, 1:01 pm
51 sets in 90min is madness! Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy....LOL...Nice work Big W!

x2...definate madness!!!

Lowdown5
10-08-07, 1:16 pm
51 sets in 90 minutes!!!! Holy shit!!!

Big Wides
10-08-07, 1:21 pm

thanks Toni, the sane part was during the shoulder portion of the session

x2...definate madness!!!

it was fun at the same time, arms were completely filled with blood, they felt heavy as all hell to move

51 sets in 90 minutes!!!! Holy shit!!!

yeah the supersets helped get the sets in during the time constrant. it was funny as the forearm session part was coming to a close, the people were on the PA system telling those who were lifting to almost hurry the hell up.

Fun times at Globo Gym

MassMonster
10-08-07, 2:59 pm
Delts and Arms with G, Saturday, 10/6/07, 6:30pm...

HS Machine Presses: 4 sets, 3 pies +25 per side x 2 on last set
Reverse Pec Deck Rear Delt Flyes: 5 sets x 15-5 reps
Machine Side Raises: 5 sets x 15-8 reps
HS Seated Machine Shrugs: 7 sets x 20-5 reps

51 sets in 90 mins...

complete madness

now thats my kinda w/o bro.... u are a tank my friend...

Big Wides
10-08-07, 3:24 pm
now thats my kinda w/o bro.... u are a tank my friend...

thanks Mass.....i am not quite tank status yet, maybe in a few more years i will be.....im kinda like a jeep at the moment.....

MassMonster
10-08-07, 3:35 pm
thanks Mass.....i am not quite tank status yet, maybe in a few more years i will be.....im kinda like a jeep at the moment.....

dont sell ya self short its at least at hummer right now...lol

JUGGERNAUT
10-08-07, 5:05 pm
I miss out on SAT. Great workload you two..

eblnyc
10-08-07, 8:42 pm
very strong wides..great shit going on in killadelphia..

Big Wides
10-08-07, 9:26 pm
very strong wides..great shit going on in killadelphia..

thanks eblnyc....trying to get those bowling ball shoulders under the shirt

Roland
10-08-07, 9:47 pm
Damn, you guys killed it today!

Big Wides
10-10-07, 11:12 am
back last night with G and Juggernaut

cs rows - 4 sets 12-6 reps, held for two count at top
hs behind neck pulldowns - 3 sets, 12-8 reps, held for two count
low cable rows (close grip) - 3 sets of 10-8
low calble rows (wide underhand grip) - 2 sets of 10-8
wide grip behind neck pulldowns - 3 sets of 12-6
hyper ext - 3x10
nautils ab machine - 4x20

i think that is how it went, all sets/reps done with a static hold to isolate the back. it was a killer.....the weight was not all to heavy but the intensity was still there, and the holding of the weight with the lats flexed left not a single fiber unstimulated.....

IRBS
10-10-07, 11:14 am

hyper ext - 3x10

i think that is how it went, all sets/reps done with a static hold to isolate the back. it was a killer.....the weight was not all to heavy but the intensity was still there, and the holding of the weight with the lats flexed left not a single fiber unstimulated.....

Good stuff BW. You guys kill it with volume every time. If I am ever up that way I will be getting a session in with you guys, no doubt!

JUGGERNAUT
10-10-07, 11:26 am
That was a good change of pace, not like we ever move the weight sloppy but that was some great extra concentration on form and it will pay off. Never a dull session for sure...

eblnyc
10-10-07, 11:46 am
i always expect the very best training from you and you never disappoint me ever...nice work going on down there...

Big Wides
10-10-07, 12:11 pm
Good stuff BW. You guys kill it with volume every time. If I am ever up that way I will be getting a session in with you guys, no doubt!

thanks IRBS, i have still not adjusted to the volume yet, dont know why but its still a mystery to me.....but it has helped with the gains that i am seeing so as it goes, if it aint broke dont fix it

That was a good change of pace, not like we ever move the weight sloppy but that was some great extra concentration on form and it will pay off. Never a dull session for sure...

my lats are fried right now, espically in the shoulder blade region, the pace was different throughout the whole session, it was very methodical, i know i will be feeling this for a while

i always expect the very best training from you and you never disappoint me ever...nice work going on down there...

thanks eblnyc, i work hard and train hard because somewhere there is someone who does not have the ability to train, work, or maybe even walk for that matter. gotta put the best foot forward, or else i do not know what i would do

Malloy1344
10-10-07, 12:35 pm

hyper ext - 3x10

great workout bro....very creative with the static holds. keep it up! GROW BIG MAN!

Big Wides
10-10-07, 1:55 pm
great workout bro....very creative with the static holds. keep it up! GROW BIG MAN!

thanks Jim, the creativeness goes to G on the static holds, and im all about growing.....the need/urge to get bigger is growing each day

JUGGERNAUT
10-10-07, 2:08 pm
thanks Jim, the creativeness goes to G on the static holds, and im all about growing.....the need/urge to get bigger is growing each day

Yeah Wides, I hear you on G's creativity. If only we could get to the stable level of a moron we would be dangerous, we need G's brain power until then.

Big Wides
10-10-07, 3:01 pm
Yeah Wides, I hear you on G's creativity. If only we could get to the stable level of a moron we would be dangerous, we need G's brain power until then.

a stable level of moron......thought we were moving weights, not trying to build rockets.....

Riesjs
10-10-07, 3:16 pm
Pause for back are killer no matter what the weight, could be a 10 on there, oof

Big Wides
10-10-07, 5:48 pm
Pause for back are killer no matter what the weight, could be a 10 on there, oof

that it was, still got me some DOMS going on today....which is a plus cause i get to eat more to recover, thanks bro

Sir J-Werk
10-10-07, 6:48 pm
hyper ext - 3x10

The only thing that won't be static now is the growth in your back Brother.

Stay Strong, stay Focused, stay Animal!
Respect.

Lowdown5
10-10-07, 7:40 pm

hyper ext - 3x10

That is one sick workout Bro, damn my friend. You fella killed it.

Big Wides
10-10-07, 8:21 pm
The only thing that won't be static now is the growth in your back Brother.

Stay Strong, stay Focused, stay Animal!
Respect.

thanks Sir J, it was a shock to the system which yields in the end new growth with food and rest

That is one sick workout Bro, damn my friend. You fella killed it.

thanks LD, the slow controlled reps combined with the weight used was a soild ego check, where with the right amount of force, 10 lbs can feel like 100

Lowdown5
10-10-07, 8:23 pm
thanks LD, the slow controlled reps combined with the weight used was a soild ego check, where with the right amount of force, 10 lbs can feel like 100

Straight truth.

Testpolska
10-10-07, 9:01 pm
Agreed. With a good negitive and slow positive part of the movement, Will tear you up.

Roland
10-10-07, 10:09 pm
Good shit Big Wides,,,,static holds rock

Toni69
10-11-07, 2:42 am
I use static holds alot in my wo's. I dont always go into detail how I perform my exercises..but static holds on back exercises and calves is serious business. Taking care of business as always Big W!

hjayss
10-11-07, 3:29 am

hyper ext - 3x10

Juggernaut and G..Must have been a kick ass session...holding the pulldowns that is how you build "BIG WIDES"...

Big Wides
10-11-07, 1:50 pm
Good shit Big Wides,,,,static holds rock

they do, trying to get wings like a 747

I use static holds alot in my wo's. I dont always go into detail how I perform my exercises..but static holds on back exercises and calves is serious business. Taking care of business as always Big W!

static holds on calves....might have to give that a try. i will say i did like it a lot there was a constant pump in my back, arms, shoulders since so many other of the smaller muscles groups that get hit indirectly on back day were getting it just as much as the back was. which leads me to believe that with more muscle stimulation per session equals more growth

Juggernaut and G..Must have been a kick ass session...holding the pulldowns that is how you build "BIG WIDES"...

they always are, yes building Big Wides one rep at a time followed by large amounts of food to act as morter

Riesjs
10-11-07, 1:59 pm
that it was, still got me some DOMS going on today....which is a plus cause i get to eat more to recover, thanks bro

mmm, food

JUGGERNAUT
10-11-07, 2:12 pm

having a ton of fun abusing the shit out of our selves.... I used to do static stuff all the time with most of everythng so to see these guys work it in it's just going to be like a sickness that will spread into the rest... I can't f &^*^%$%*^*& wait. Wides... tonight is SQUAT night as in lots of sets We might needa full meal during the session just to get through it.... SAT in Philly looks like DELTS and AMs right?

Big Wides
10-11-07, 2:32 pm
having a ton of fun abusing the shit out of our selves.... I used to do static stuff all the time with most of everythng so to see these guys work it in it's just going to be like a sickness that will spread into the rest... I can't f &^*^%$%*^*& wait. Wides... tonight is SQUAT night as in lots of sets We might needa full meal during the session just to get through it.... SAT in Philly looks like DELTS and AMs right?

in session meal could be fun......yes you are correct with SAT being Delts and Ams

Lowdown5
10-11-07, 6:30 pm
in session meal could be fun......yes you are correct with SAT being Delts and Ams

Demolition day for the Animals! Man, what a time you all will have. Enjoy it!

Big Wides
10-11-07, 10:35 pm
legs tonight with Juggernaut......

squats - barx15, 135x15, 225x12, 275x10, 315x8, 365x3, 405x3, 425x1, 455x1, 475x0
cybex leg press (pies per side) - 6piesx10, 8piesx10, 9piesx5, 10piesx3, 11piesx3, 11piesx3
standing calf raises/hamtractor superset - 6x10-6

things got a little out of control....when the squating first commenced i thought it would be a good session if i got 405, didnt expect to squat the way i did. ran out of gas at the 475 mark. Juggernaut did 405x3 for 3 sets all as low as humanily possible with a pause at the bottom and looked stronger with the 405 than with the lighter sets, boggled the mind. were kinda lost after squatting on what to do next, so went to the leg press and just lifted the weight. was an exhausting session..... there is something wrong with us

eblnyc
10-11-07, 10:42 pm
wides your the shit...there is nothing wrong with you..lifting everyday like its gonna be your last is epic...keep killing that shit my friend..we likes that in the big apple...

Big Wides
10-11-07, 11:06 pm
wides your the shit...there is nothing wrong with you..lifting everyday like its gonna be your last is epic...keep killing that shit my friend..we likes that in the big apple...

thanks eblnyc, i will keep killing it with each session....its the only way i know how to, since we never know when the last epic will come....its a weird part of life but the best epics are the ones that grab you from the beginning and hold you until the very end.....thank you again for your continued support from the big apple.=

JUGGERNAUT
10-12-07, 9:51 am
All I have to say is training with you and G is incomparable. With all the spinning heads last night I think we could have sold tickets. I'm still laughing about how after getting there at 8:15 and leaving at 10:30 was only because we worked up to repping the stack several times on both standing calf and hamtractor. "Well, it doesn't go any higher, so it's time to go home." Whatever we were on last night would have let us train to 12 haha! We didn't sell our souls or some shit did we?

Big Wides
10-12-07, 10:19 am
All I have to say is training with you and G is incomparable. With all the spinning heads last night I think we could have sold tickets. I'm still laughing about how after getting there at 8:15 and leaving at 10:30 was only because we worked up to repping the stack several times on both standing calf and hamtractor. "Well, it doesn't go any higher, so it's time to go home." Whatever we were on last night would have let us train to 12 haha! We didn't sell our souls or some shit did we?

well if we sold our souls, juding by the music at the gym, it wasnt for Rock and Roll......i had trouble falling asleep, do not know if it was because of the adreline that was running through me or what.

JUGGERNAUT
10-12-07, 10:34 am
well if we sold our souls, juding by the music at the gym, it wasnt for Rock and Roll......i had trouble falling asleep, do not know if it was because of the adreline that was running through me or what.

True but I think the crap they play makes us more pissed off and focused. BTW great work with those big weights in the squat, all had great form. Nobody can say we trained our egos. Your gains have been none stop bro..
Can't wait for SAT in Philly.

IRBS
10-12-07, 10:34 am

squats - barx15, 135x15, 225x12, 275x10, 315x8, 365x3, 405x3, 425x1, 455x1, 475x0
cybex leg press (pies per side) - 6piesx10, 8piesx10, 9piesx5, 10piesx3, 11piesx3, 11piesx3

things got a little out of control....when the squating first commenced i thought it would be a good session if i got 405, didnt expect to squat the way i did. ran out of gas at the 475 mark. Juggernaut did 405x3 for 3 sets all as low as humanily possible with a pause at the bottom and looked stronger with the 405 than with the lighter sets, boggled the mind. were kinda lost after squatting on what to do next, so went to the leg press and just lifted the weight. was an exhausting session..... there is something wrong with us

LOL, its funny how after a squat session you are delerious and confused as to why you are even there anymore...Squats have a way of messing with your head, especially the heavy ones!

Good work BW!

Lowdown5
10-12-07, 11:08 am
BW, I expect you Philly Cats to rock the house tomorrow. I want to feel the ground shakin all the way out here in Cali. Got it??

Big Wides
10-12-07, 11:50 am
LOL, its funny how after a squat session you are delerious and confused as to why you are even there anymore...Squats have a way of messing with your head, especially the heavy ones!

Good work BW!

yes the squat drunk is an awesome feeling....on a couple of reps i forgot to breathe (dont know how).....walked away from the session with a higher squat then i thought

BW, I expect you Philly Cats to rock the house tomorrow. I want to feel the ground shakin all the way out here in Cali. Got it??

we will shake the house from the big apple, down to flordia, across the mississippi, over the Rockies and right into your backyard..,..its going to be one hell of a showing

Lowdown5
10-12-07, 11:51 am
I expect it to register here on the Richter scale, 7.5 Bro!!

Riesjs
10-12-07, 2:32 pm
and im the bicep warrior....

Big Wides
10-12-07, 2:35 pm
and im the bicep warrior....

damn, got me on that one.....

Malloy1344
10-12-07, 2:37 pm

wow....sick bro....absolutely sick.

Big Wides
10-12-07, 2:48 pm
wow....sick bro....absolutely sick.

thanks Jim, it was nice since as the usual, the leg section of Globo Gym was empty, so there was zero rush to give up the rack

Riesjs
10-12-07, 2:50 pm
Is your gym reall Globo Gym??

Big Wides
10-12-07, 2:57 pm
Is your gym reall Globo Gym??

haha, no its an LA Fitness, just call it Globo Gym since that name is more fitting

Riesjs
10-12-07, 2:59 pm
haha, no its an LA Fitness, just call it Globo Gym since that name is more fitting

thats even funnier....

Malloy1344
10-12-07, 5:06 pm
Haha......sadly I go to "globo gym" as well......only because I have a free membership......it gets frustrating with people doing BB curls in the squat racks however........UGH!

Riesjs
10-12-07, 5:34 pm
I have to admit, i do bb curls in the squat rack. HOWEVER we've got 2 racks, and no one at my gym does squats. so im good

Big Wides
10-12-07, 7:29 pm
chest tonight.....

incline flies - 35x12 (warmup), 55x8, 75x7, 85x6, 95x5
db bench - 95x12, 105x8, 115x7, 125x3, 75x14
bench (paused at chest) - 135x12, 225x10, 275x7, 275x7

as usual short, sweet and to the point. pump killed me tonight, was tight as all hell by the time i got to the flat bench. Toni you were right about this being a killer, and the pause on the bench really drived it home.

Riesjs
10-12-07, 7:48 pm
yea buddy, that workout is...well, short, but wow!

Big Wides
10-12-07, 8:03 pm
yea buddy, that workout is...well, short, but wow!

thanks bro, short and sweet has been making the chest grow, working on breaking out of my starter kit that ive been in for months

eblnyc
10-12-07, 8:06 pm
sweet shit going on in killadelphia..the euphoria is spreading wides...no wonder i have been feeling faint all day..

Lowdown5
10-12-07, 8:21 pm
chest tonight.....

as usual short, sweet and to the point. pump killed me tonight, was tight as all hell by the time i got to the flat bench. Toni you were right about this being a killer, and the pause on the bench really drived it home.

Nice session BW. Those pauses make a huge difference, like seeing them in there!

Roland
10-12-07, 9:12 pm
Big Wides owning it as usual, great work brother!

Big Wides
10-12-07, 10:15 pm
sweet shit going on in killadelphia..the euphoria is spreading wides...no wonder i have been feeling faint all day..

thanks eblnyc, i try and do my best with the spreading of the euphoria....

Nice session BW. Those pauses make a huge difference, like seeing them in there!

thanks LD, they have helped me out in the past with getting over rough spots in my benching, i try and really explode of my chest in a controlled violent reaction. also good for growth as well, recruting new fibers

Big Wides owning it as usual, great work brother!

thanks Roland, just doing what i can with what i got, switching it up to not only keep my muscles guessing but me as well

Malloy1344
10-12-07, 11:50 pm
chest tonight.....

awesome fuckin job bro, keep it up......bench at the end is tough....i hit it second and it was even challenging......still strong as hell though

Testpolska
10-13-07, 3:04 pm
Strong Pressing yesterday brother.

Big Wides
10-13-07, 6:48 pm
awesome fuckin job bro, keep it up......bench at the end is tough....i hit it second and it was even challenging......still strong as hell though

Strong Pressing yesterday brother.

thanks fellas

Big Wides
10-13-07, 6:51 pm
shoulders and arms at the Philly Gathering,

push press - 4sets, 255x3 on last set
side raise - 4x10
rear delt thing - 3x10
front raise - 3x10
bb curls - 4 sets, 155x3 on last
db curls - 3sets 10-8
superset pushdowns w/rev grip pushdowns - 4x10
superset one arm db overhead/db kickbacks - 4x10
shrugs - 3x10

well showed up about a half hour late to the philly gathering so the shoulders were like a sprint, trying to catch up. was a great time, had lots of fun

Lowdown5
10-13-07, 7:44 pm
Very cool that you got to take part in the gathering Bro.

Big Wides
10-13-07, 9:35 pm
Very cool that you got to take part in the gathering Bro.

it was a great experience, overall experience, i am grateful that i could take part in it.....

eblnyc
10-13-07, 9:50 pm
sweet day in killadelphia with all the boys...

Big Wides
10-13-07, 10:14 pm
sweet day in killadelphia with all the boys...

thanks eblnyc, we all had sweet days today....we were feeding off each other, a unique bonding experience was had by all

Roland
10-13-07, 10:14 pm
cool day brother, wish I coulda been there!

Big Wides
10-15-07, 7:48 pm
got bored so went off to the gym for some light cardio action to get ye olde blood flowing. broke a nice sweat had the treadmill at a 15.0 incline at 2.5 mph for about 35 minutes. im starting to get back into shape

Lowdown5
10-15-07, 7:50 pm
got bored so went off to the gym for some light cardio action to get ye olde blood flowing. broke a nice sweat had the treadmill at a 15.0 incline at 2.5 mph for about 35 minutes. im starting to get back into shape

Starting to look like a cardio king Bro!

Big Wides
10-15-07, 7:58 pm
Starting to look like a cardio king Bro!

haha, can the crown be one of those that you get at Burger King?

Lowdown5
10-15-07, 8:01 pm
haha, can the crown be one of those that you get at Burger King?

As long as you don't get the triple whopper and fries, deal!

Big Wides
10-15-07, 8:03 pm
As long as you don't get the triple whopper and fries, deal!

havent had any type of fast food in 5 years.....

Lowdown5
10-15-07, 8:04 pm

That is very impressive, but then all that shit is is garbage.

Roland
10-15-07, 8:09 pm
Gotta love the cardio man!!

eblnyc
10-15-07, 8:32 pm
are you reading my mind? first shoulders on the same day now cardio,are you gonna do arms tommorrow too oversized wides? you must be my twin...

Angst
10-15-07, 8:35 pm

Damn no wonder you are huge and strong as fuck. You are the living proof that there is no short cut or magic pill in this game, just plain hard work and discipline.

Big Wides
10-15-07, 8:45 pm
Gotta love the cardio man!!

you know it, gotta keep everything moving. at this moment its for general health, gotta keep the ticker ticking

are you reading my mind? first shoulders on the same day now cardio,are you gonna do arms tommorrow too oversized wides? you must be my twin...

tomorrow's looking like back, must have gotten the brainwaves crossed on the sessions.....they say great minds think alike

Damn no wonder you are huge and strong as fuck. You are the living proof that there is no short cut or magic pill in this game, just plain hard work and discipline.

thanks Angst, i never got into eating that junk and i knew what it did to those who ate it. the smell sometimes makes me sick, i gotta do what will get me to my goals, fast food is not it. id rather go the way i have been through hard work and discipline.....its a tried and true method that many people have used. i am just trying to follow in their footsteps, working hard to get big and strong

Malloy1344
10-15-07, 9:07 pm

Nice bro, and amazing on the Fast Food thing...really impressive. Pretty soon me and you will be in the 400club with benching......if your not there already!

Big Wides
10-15-07, 9:36 pm
Nice bro, and amazing on the Fast Food thing...really impressive. Pretty soon me and you will be in the 400club with benching......if your not there already!

thanks, one day at a time, one meal at a time, one session at a time and we all will be there.....start with baby steps and eventually you'll be running in no time

And to set the record straight, Tony Luke's does not count as Fast Food for all of those wondering....

hjayss
10-16-07, 2:44 am
shoulders and arms at the Philly Gathering,

push press - 4sets, 255x3 on last set
side raise - 4x10
rear delt thing - 3x10
front raise - 3x10
bb curls - 4 sets, 155x3 on last
db curls - 3sets 10-8
superset pushdowns w/rev grip pushdowns - 4x10
superset one arm db overhead/db kickbacks - 4x10
shrugs - 3x10

well showed up about a half hour late to the philly gathering so the shoulders were like a sprint, trying to catch up. was a great time, had lots of fun
The volume w/o looked great...really ponded from all angles and got a nice ass supersett in there to...

JUGGERNAUT
10-16-07, 9:52 am
I need to try one of those Texas Tommys... Think we have to rough G up to get him to visit Tony Lukes again? I think not...

Big Wides
10-16-07, 10:58 am
I need to try one of those Texas Tommys... Think we have to rough G up to get him to visit Tony Lukes again? I think not...

i have to agree with that, id be shocked if we had to rough him up

Big Wides
10-17-07, 10:34 am
Back with G and Juggernaut, Tuesday, 10/16/07, 8:05pm...

Underhand Grip Pulldowns: 4 sets x 12-8 reps
DB Rows: 3 sets, 90 x 10, 125 x 10, 125 x 12
HS High Rows: 4 sets, 5 pies per side x 4 on last set
Wide Grip Pullups: 5 sets x 5 reps

HS Horizontal Calf Raises: 8 sets x 12 reps

Decline Bench Crunches: 4 sets x 15 reps
Lying Leg Raises: 3 sets x 10 reps

i know the db row rep scheme is a little odd, but it worked. the pull-ups were even more of a struggle than usual, but hey it will lead to more growth. liked the ab part even though they were cramping, but stronger abs lead to stronger lifts.

....wooooooooo

IRBS
10-17-07, 11:01 am

i know the db row rep scheme is a little odd, but it worked. the pull-ups were even more of a struggle than usual, but hey it will lead to more growth. liked the ab part even though they were cramping, but stronger abs lead to stronger lifts.

....wooooooooo

Nice work BW, cramping abs can be the most painful thing in the world, LOL!!

JUGGERNAUT
10-17-07, 11:11 am
....wooooooooo I got your ....wooooooooo right here

Going to be sore for a while from that one.

Big Wides
10-17-07, 11:29 am
Nice work BW, cramping abs can be the most painful thing in the world, LOL!!

thanks IRBS, it was uncomfortable to say the least, as long as they get stronger they can cramp all they want

....wooooooooo I got your ....wooooooooo right here

Going to be sore for a while from that one.

sore right now as i type, going to try and stretch out the back at some point to try and loosen it up.

eblnyc
10-17-07, 12:04 pm
great shit going on in killadelphia...you boys are killing it...backs are growing as i speak...

Big Wides
10-17-07, 12:54 pm
great shit going on in killadelphia...you boys are killing it...backs are growing as i speak...

hoping that the back is growing, going to keep feeding the machine throughout today and stretching it. need to keep some flexability in my attempts go get bigger. thank you for your kind words as always

Toni69
10-17-07, 5:47 pm

....wooooooooo

WOW!!! that's all...WOW!!!

Roland
10-17-07, 7:31 pm
Killed that back bro, good shit!

Big Wides
10-17-07, 8:10 pm
WOW!!! that's all...WOW!!!

thanks Toni, i get the same reaction from reading your log as well. just trying to do what i can to get to the next level

Killed that back bro, good shit!

thanks Roland, hitting the bigger muscle groups early on in the week gives them the attention they need. hit the back hard and heavy and it will grow

Malloy1344
10-17-07, 10:02 pm

....wooooooooo

Fuck yeah bro, great day. Looks like you hit it all! Keep makin the ground shake in Philly!

Big Wides
10-17-07, 10:34 pm
Fuck yeah bro, great day. Looks like you hit it all! Keep makin the ground shake in Philly!

thanks Jim, just taking it one day at a time and seeing where the long and winding road leads......

Lowdown5
10-17-07, 10:38 pm
thanks Jim, just taking it one day at a time and seeing where the long and winding road leads......

It leads to huge muscle growth!

Big Wides
10-19-07, 10:25 am
Wheels with G and Juggernaut, Thursday, 10/18/07, 8:10pm...

Leg Extensions: 5 sets, Stack x 8 on last set
Seated Leg Curl (Hamtractor): 5 sets, Stack x 10 on last set
HS Seated Unilateral Leg Curl: 4 sets x 12-10 reps per set
Leg Press: 5 sets, 20 plates x 4 reps on last set
Hack Squat: 3 sets, 5 pies per side x 8 reps on last set
Superset: Leg Press Calf Raises w/ Seated Calf Raises, 6 sets each x 25-12 reps

having way to much fun training legs.....the leg press and hacks felt good and got a nice squeeze out of the lower body while doing them. getting more and more used to the pre-exhaustion work done before the compound movements

as your legs grow, so do you

Lowdown5
10-19-07, 10:26 am
Out-fuckin-standing! You have two great partners Bro, that would be a kick to train with you guys.

JUGGERNAUT
10-19-07, 10:34 am
I think I'm gonna need duct tape to keep my knee caps on... I'm walking like the hunchback today...lovin it...

Big Wides
10-19-07, 11:01 am
Out-fuckin-standing! You have two great partners Bro, that would be a kick to train with you guys.

thanks LD, they are great training partners, wouldnt trade them for anything

I think I'm gonna need duct tape to keep my knee caps on... I'm walking like the hunchback today...lovin it...

ahh the lovley Friday leg hurt, legs felt fine this morning until i got out of bed. its a great feeling of accomplishment

IRBS
10-19-07, 11:04 am

having way to much fun training legs.....the leg press and hacks felt good and got a nice squeeze out of the lower body while doing them. getting more and more used to the pre-exhaustion work done before the compound movements

Dont you love that feeling of lying in bed and thinking, hmmmm, I'm not sore...then you get up and realize just how wrong you were!!!

Awesome work BW!!!

Toni69
10-19-07, 11:21 am

the stack on leg extensions? Holy crap! I dont have a seted hamstring curl machine at my place..I wish. That is why I go the lying leg curls with both legs..then uni-lateral.

Awesome leg day..the three of you must be some site...wish I was a fly on that wall! LOL...wait, flys are gross..I wish I was a butterfly on that wall! LOL

Big Wides
10-19-07, 12:07 pm
Dont you love that feeling of lying in bed and thinking, hmmmm, I'm not sore...then you get up and realize just how wrong you were!!!

Awesome work BW!!!

thanks IRBS, another one is when you finally get to work and rememeber that your on the 2nd floor.....i think of it as active stretching walking up the steps

the stack on leg extensions? Holy crap! I dont have a seted hamstring curl machine at my place..I wish. That is why I go the lying leg curls with both legs..then uni-lateral.

Awesome leg day..the three of you must be some site...wish I was a fly on that wall! LOL...wait, flys are gross..I wish I was a butterfly on that wall! LOL

ever see the 3 Stooges?

nah its nothing like that, granted there are those moments but the training is intense with onlookers thinking "What the hell are they up to this time?" each time we leave Globo Gym, those who have witnessed our sessions are shocked. its a great time

IRBS
10-19-07, 12:35 pm
thanks IRBS, another one is when you finally get to work and rememeber that your on the 2nd floor.....i think of it as active stretching walking up the steps

I like that, "active stretching"...the door I come in at work is a stairwell, there have been days when I just stand there and look at it...at least I dont cave in and go to the elevator, LOL!!

Big Wides
10-19-07, 6:54 pm
chest:

db flat flies - 4sets, 95x5 on last set
incline db - 4sets, 120x4 on last set
incline press - 185x8, 225x5, 255x5, 275x4, 295x1
bench - 135x20, 225x15

Lowdown5
10-19-07, 8:07 pm
chest:

db flat flies - 4sets, 95x5 on last set
incline db - 4sets, 120x4 on last set
incline press - 185x8, 225x5, 255x5, 275x4, 295x1
bench - 135x20, 225x15

Very nice BW, strong Brother!

Big Wides
10-19-07, 9:03 pm
Very nice BW, strong Brother!

thanks LD, trying to add some different exercises, rep schemes to try and get stronger and get over the plateau that i am stuck at. also any new growth that comes of this switch up would be a bonus. just trying to do what i can, when i can because i am fortunate enough to be able to train

eblnyc
10-19-07, 9:10 pm
very nice day my big wide friend.hard and heavy always...it is a beautiful thing...

Lowdown5
10-19-07, 9:11 pm
thanks LD, trying to add some different exercises, rep schemes to try and get stronger and get over the plateau that i am stuck at. also any new growth that comes of this switch up would be a bonus. just trying to do what i can, when i can because i am fortunate enough to be able to train

Great attitude and work ethic, growth and strength will come.

Big Wides
10-19-07, 9:19 pm
very nice day my big wide friend.hard and heavy always...it is a beautiful thing...

thanks eblnyc, hard and heavy is just the way i like it, as of now my body is responding very well to this form of training, weight has gone up and i have an overall feeling of good everytime i leave the gym.....

eblnyc
10-19-07, 9:28 pm
thanks eblnyc, hard and heavy is just the way i like it, as of now my body is responding very well to this form of training, weight has gone up and i have an overall feeling of good everytime i leave the gym..... that is the most important part...

Big Wides
10-22-07, 6:55 pm
Delts and Arms with G and Juggernaut, Saturday, 10/20/07, 6:10pm...

Machine Side Raises: 4 sets, Stack x 10 on last set
HS Shoulder Presses: 5 sets, 3 plates +25 per side x 3 reps on max set
Reverse Pec Deck Rear Delt Flyes: 5 sets, Stack x 5 on last set
HS Machine Shrugs: 6 sets, 550 x 8 on last set

Superset: Incline Machine Curls w/ Preacher Machine Curls: 3 sets each x12-8 reps
Hammer DB Curls: 3 sets x 8-10 reps
Superset: Pushdowns w/ Rope Pushdowns: 4 sets each x 15-10 reps
Dip Machine: 4 sets x 15-10 reps
Barbell Wrist Curls: 4 sets x 12-10 reps

eblnyc
10-22-07, 9:16 pm
still going strong wides..killing that shit all the time..i want to train down there in killadelphia..something is going on and i want some...strength secrets..

Big Wides
10-22-07, 9:32 pm
still going strong wides..killing that shit all the time..i want to train down there in killadelphia..something is going on and i want some...strength secrets..

thanks eblnyc......gotta keep killing it, its a soild plan on the way to get bigger, and stronger, pushing the enevlope each session on the way to grow.....

Lowdown5
10-22-07, 9:34 pm
Need to tell your gym to buy some more weights for you 3 cats. Not gonna be enough plates soon.

Malloy1344
10-22-07, 10:06 pm

Superset: Incline Machine Curls w/ Preacher Machine Curls: 3 sets each x12-8 reps

holy volume batman.....great job!

G Diesel
10-23-07, 9:13 am

Still trying to figure out a way to cram some more weight on that shrug machine... Funny how much of my imagination in the gym is spent conceiving interesting ways to load machines past capacity. I was waiting for the Wides take on this phenomenon. Peace, G

Toni69
10-23-07, 10:17 am
hey...is it normal for your wrists to ache bad after those powercleans and all that snatch stuff? My wrists are seriously aching bad..both of them. Im not whining! I still lift heavy..they just hurt in an unusual way.

Big Wides
10-23-07, 10:37 am
hey...is it normal for your wrists to ache bad after those powercleans and all that snatch stuff? My wrists are seriously aching bad..both of them. Im not whining! I still lift heavy..they just hurt in an unusual way.

if the pain is at the base of the wrist, where the forearm meets the palm, then yes it is somewhat normal. since with the cleans and snatches, the motion of catching the weight is not normal. i have def. experienced pain in the wrists, and one way that i did to combat it was, before doing the olympic lifts i would do forearm stretches to limber up the wrist area to get it lose. after a while, your wrists will get used to the movement, and to be honest i still get pains in my wrists from time to time after doing heavy cleans/snatches. you are a smart enough athlete to know when the pain may lead to injury, which in that case i would stop.....but you know that already. hope this helps

Big Wides
10-23-07, 10:41 am
Need to tell your gym to buy some more weights for you 3 cats. Not gonna be enough plates soon.

thanks LD, there are a number of things that gym needs. as long as the mind stays creative, the lighest weight can feel like 1000lbs

holy volume batman.....great job!

thanks Jim, i really dont think to much about the volume when the session is going on, but looking back on it i am shocked at how much was accomplished

Still trying to figure out a way to cram some more weight on that shrug machine... Funny how much of my imagination in the gym is spent conceiving interesting ways to load machines past capacity. I was waiting for the Wides take on this phenomenon. Peace, G

more research has to be done with this phenomenon, I can probably find a way to load pies onto the machine and make them stay. if two nylon handles tied together held up during t-bar rows.....anything is possible

Lowdown5
10-23-07, 11:44 am
BW, you are the man. I know that for you there is no limit. Respect.

eblnyc
10-23-07, 12:33 pm
smart and strong wides...great qualities to have...

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-07, 1:46 pm
thanks LD, there are a number of things that gym needs. as long as the mind stays creative, the lighest weight can feel like 1000lbs

thanks Jim, i really dont think to much about the volume when the session is going on, but looking back on it i am shocked at how much was accomplished

more research has to be done with this phenomenon, I can probably find a way to load pies onto the machine and make them stay. if two nylon handles tied together held up during t-bar rows.....anything is possible

This post will get out of hand and I must say this now... "Don't try this at home kids"... #1 rule in getting more weight than what the apparatus can hold is... make sure it does not come smashing down on people around you or yourself! G's plates on the same handle you use to lift it on the HAMMER shrug was priceless. Everybody puts more on the leg press but you really have to watch that; being over your head/groin and shit.

JUGGERNAUT
10-23-07, 1:48 pm
I say we hit HOME DEPOT and pick up some interesting devices...

Big Wides
10-23-07, 3:16 pm
I say we hit HOME DEPOT and pick up some interesting devices...

could go nuts in that place, finding all sorts of goodies to use.....like a big meathead Easter Egg Hunt

Big Wides
10-24-07, 10:56 am
Back with G and Juggernaut, 10/23/07, 8:05pm...

Wide Grip Pulldowns: 5 sets, 270 x 4 on last set
DB Rows: 3 sets, 115 x 12, 125 x 12, 125 x 14
Wide Grip Pullups: 5 sets x 4 reps
HS Low Rows: 3 sets, 4 pies per side x 4 on last set

HS Horizontal Calf Raises: 8 sets x 15-12 reps

Shot hoops for about 10 mins after we trained as well which went better than i thought. it was more like G was acutally shooting, while Juggernaut and myself hurled basketballs towards the net hoping one would go in (i was anyway). gotta remember to bring some gear with me on back days to help with the low rows. stretched after the session, which i feel helped with the recovery process as well

G Diesel
10-24-07, 11:00 am

Shot hoops for about 10 mins after we trained as well which went better than i thought. it was more like G was acutally shooting, while Juggernaut and myself hurled basketballs towards the net hoping one would go in (i was anyway). gotta remember to bring some gear with me on back days to help with the low rows. stretched after the session, which i feel helped with the recovery process as well

Hey Wides, you looked better shooting the rock than I ever would throwing the shot. So you've got that going for you... Which is nice. Peace, G

brandonA
10-24-07, 11:01 am

Ahh basketball...or as I call it...chasing ball...cause the damn thing wont go in to the hoop...and the harder you throw it, the farther you have to run....fuck it...never had to chase my shotput...

-B

JUGGERNAUT
10-24-07, 11:03 am

The hoops thing was a lot of fun and a neat change of pace after moving all that weight. G would be the most muscular dude in the NBA haha! He has some moves for a monster... We also had a good portion of the gym very confused by our choice of "cool down" LOL As for me it's true... Fireplugs can't jump.

Big Wides
10-24-07, 11:26 am
Hey Wides, you looked better shooting the rock than I ever would throwing the shot. So you've got that going for you... Which is nice. Peace, G

we keep practicing with the hoops and can assemble the biggest 3 man b-ball team in the area. you running point with me and Juggernaut in the posts. possible team name: The Globo Gym Stars.....

Ahh basketball...or as I call it...chasing ball...cause the damn thing wont go in to the hoop...and the harder you throw it, the farther you have to run....fuck it...never had to chase my shotput...

-B

aint that the truth, although the indoor shots i have to say do tend to bounce/roll which is never a good thing.

The hoops thing was a lot of fun and a neat change of pace after moving all that weight. G would be the most muscular dude in the NBA haha! He has some moves for a monster... We also had a good portion of the gym very confused by our choice of "cool down" LOL As for me it's true... Fireplugs can't jump.

we did some extreme cardio before the extreme stretching. i can only imagine what was going through their heads......G does have soild moves and driving is most likely his fortay. As for the Fireplugs can't jump comment, i have seen some jumping out of you, in the poundage moved.

Lowdown5
10-24-07, 11:28 am
That would be a sight to see you 3 big cats shooting hoop. LOL

JUGGERNAUT
10-24-07, 11:41 am
That would be a sight to see you 3 big cats shooting hoop. LOL

brings new meaning to "stand up" comedy

Roland
10-24-07, 7:52 pm
Way to kill that back bro....and yes stretching is very important in my opinion as well...keep it up BW!

Big Wides
10-24-07, 8:48 pm
Way to kill that back bro....and yes stretching is very important in my opinion as well...keep it up BW!

thanks Roland, hitting the back hard and heavy is one soild way to make it grow, its a big muscle group that needs all the attention it can get. it takes a beating and keeps coming back for more

Malloy1344
10-25-07, 10:13 pm
Great looking lifts as always. Nice job with the hoops,.....I suck at BBall......my nickname was " the hack".......i fouled out alot...haha

Big Wides
10-25-07, 11:09 pm
Great looking lifts as always. Nice job with the hoops,.....I suck at BBall......my nickname was " the hack".......i fouled out alot...haha

i was the same way, i averaged more fouls than points in those dark years i played.....a big thank you to Dennis Rodman for that one....

Lowdown5
10-25-07, 11:11 pm
BW, your journey is one of the best here. You are always helping out, offering great advice and showing what Animal is all about.

I have one question, why the heck aren't you a Watchman yet?

I nominate Big Wides for Watchman!!

IRBS
10-26-07, 9:55 am
Awesome work bro. Been MIA for a few days, but I'm back now...got some catching up to do...

Big Wides
10-26-07, 10:11 am
BW, your journey is one of the best here. You are always helping out, offering great advice and showing what Animal is all about.

LD, thank you for your kind words. As to your question, there are many other more deserving people than myself who deserve that title. I feel that what I am doing is what so many others have done to help me out with trainng, dieting, and life in general, and passing on those nuggets of knowledge to others helps them reach what they are looking for in whatever they do, that brings a smile to me

Big Wides
10-26-07, 10:17 am
Wheels with G and Juggernaut, Thursday, 10/25/07, 8:10pm...

Leg Extensions: 7 sets, Stack x 10 on last set
Seated Leg Curl (Hamtractor): 5 sets, Stack x 8 on last set
HS Unilateral Seated Leg Curl: 5 sets x 12-10 reps per
Cybex Squat Press: 5 sets, 22 plates x 5 reps on last set
Reverse Hack Squats: 3 sets, 6 plates per side x 9 on last set
Leg Press Calf Raises: 7 sets x 12 reps per

well the Three Wiseman went and did legs and are finding out that the HS Leg Curl thinger is a real nice device. can get a big squeeze out of the hamstring and stretch as well. as per the usual, in the leg region of Globo Gym, when we started out doing the Cybex thing, we were the only people there.....training legs. which is a double edged sword, we did not have to wait to preform our sets, but then again to many people are cheating themselves by only doing upper body work

JUGGERNAUT
10-26-07, 10:29 am

Lowdown... before you post stuff like this, you may want to make sure Wides check to you clears; to write this stuff hahahaha!

JUGGERNAUT
10-26-07, 10:35 am
Wheels with G and Juggernaut, Thursday, 10/25/07, 8:10pm...

Leg Extensions: 7 sets, Stack x 10 on last set
Seated Leg Curl (Hamtractor): 5 sets, Stack x 8 on last set
HS Unilateral Seated Leg Curl: 5 sets x 12-10 reps per
Cybex Squat Press: 5 sets, 22 plates x 5 reps on last set
Reverse Hack Squats: 3 sets, 6 plates per side x 9 on last set
Leg Press Calf Raises: 7 sets x 12 reps per

well the Three Wiseman went and did legs and are finding out that the HS Leg Curl thinger is a real nice device. can get a big squeeze out of the hamstring and stretch as well. as per the usual, in the leg region of Globo Gym, when we started out doing the Cybex thing, we were the only people there.....training legs. which is a double edged sword, we did not have to wait to preform our sets, but then again to many people are cheating themselves by only doing upper body work

What was annoying last night was the two young guys deadifting a decent amout of weight but had to strut around like freaken PEACOCKS in full blown mating calls making sure THE WHOLE GYM knew they were deadlifting.... OOOO look at me! It's gonna suck for them after we wipe the mat with them and do it humble pie style...

BigDaddy21
10-26-07, 11:27 am
whats up Bw, i wanna ask you and juggernaut a question if ya dont mind, and if G see's it to i'd like him to put his word in. you guys push some serious lb'sss. im at the point where im not getting bigger bc i have to get stronger. what do ur reps look like for strictly strength. sorry if i seem ignorant fellas. i just want to see how you big boys started out...ill see yas in Jersey as well and would liek to talk more

Lowdown5
10-26-07, 11:32 am
LD, thank you for your kind words. As to your question, there are many other more deserving people than myself who deserve that title. I feel that what I am doing is what so many others have done to help me out with trainng, dieting, and life in general, and passing on those nuggets of knowledge to others helps them reach what they are looking for in whatever they do, that brings a smile to me

I think that statement above is why you deserve it, I back you 100%.

JUGGERNAUT
10-26-07, 11:37 am
whats up Bw, i wanna ask you and juggernaut a question if ya dont mind, and if G see's it to i'd like him to put his word in. you guys push some serious lb'sss. im at the point where im not getting bigger bc i have to get stronger. what do ur reps look like for strictly strength. sorry if i seem ignorant fellas. i just want to see how you big boys started out...ill see yas in Jersey as well and would liek to talk more

Cool, let me try to track G down for you too so we can all address this... I think I'm more like Wides in this dept. G has his thing that works...

G Diesel
10-26-07, 11:45 am

I think the key is powerbuilding. Constantly using challenging weights... Whether that means singles, doubles or triples or if it means repping to failure in the 20s or 30s or if it means preexhaustion like we use for legs where we do 15-20 sets of heavy isolation movements before we do our heavy compounds. To get stronger you need to consistently challenge yourself in the gym putting out maximum effort and then feed yourself for the body you want to have, not the body you have currently. Peace, G

BigDaddy21
10-26-07, 11:51 am
I think the key is powerbuilding. Constantly using challenging weights... Whether that means singles, doubles or triples or if it means repping to failure in the 20s or 30s or if it means preexhaustion like we use for legs where we do 15-20 sets of heavy isolation movements before we do our heavy compounds. To get stronger you need to consistently challenge yourself in the gym putting out maximum effort and then feed yourself for the body you want to have, not the body you have currently. Peace, G

thanks G, always the man to look for for an answer, and an answer that it well explained and is backed with meaning. thanks jug for gettin G, appreciate it fellas. i'll talk to yas about how its goin in jerz. cant wait to meet some of the fellas

Big Wides
10-26-07, 11:59 am

i started out as a PLer following the Westside Barbell Training Style, so the reps that were used on the compound exercises or whatever the flavor of the Max Effort Day was, go for the max amount of weight that you could do for a triple, then after that was established you would go for a 1RM. the assistance work was done 3/4 sets of 10-12. it was basically heavy weight moved for no more than 5 reps on the Max Effort days, and the Dynamic Days followed a different schedule. i have trained both as a PLer and as an Olympic Lifter and the trick to gaining strength was variety in the sessions with the exercises, heavy weight at low reps, and proper diet and rest. the last two are the most important, cause think of your body as a top end sports car, you put shit gas in it, the engine doesnt work, same is true for your body. you put shit into your body and the result will be a shitty physique. it takes time to gain strength, cut down, or even to maintain.

however the time passes quickly with the proper drive, heart, and dedication to what you are doing

Toni69
10-26-07, 12:14 pm
wow..loads of great info there..thanks guys!

JUGGERNAUT
10-26-07, 12:58 pm
Not much left to say after that and one of the reasons we are training together is that we feed off each others approaches, place maximum intensity towards each and every session; like it may be our last. Strength, endurance and size are very different things but we seem to address each equally you could say.

Big Wides
10-26-07, 7:42 pm
chest at 545ish

incline flies - 5 sets, 105x4 on last set
incline db - 4 sets, 125x4 on last 2 sets
bench - 185x15, 275x8, 345x3, 225x10, 225x10
flies - 2x15

Roland
10-26-07, 7:50 pm
Short and to the point, well done BW.

Big Wides
10-26-07, 8:20 pm
Short and to the point, well done BW.

thanks Roland, i might give this pre-exhaustion phase for chest that i have been doing for one more week, then go back to the drawing board. the fire is burning more than ever within me

Roland
10-26-07, 8:21 pm
thanks Roland, i might give this pre-exhaustion phase for chest that i have been doing for one more week, then go back to the drawing board. the fire is burning more than ever within me

Let that fire out on those weights and eating brother...unleash it all brother!

eblnyc
10-26-07, 9:27 pm
wides nice sig. i didn't know you are a lamb of god fan..i love them..that is where i gots killadelphia from..they did a concert in philly in 2004 that is what they named the album..it rocks..great shit going on down there..you boys are always pushing the envelope..

mcbeast
10-26-07, 9:29 pm

whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward, whoever can not take care of themselves without that law is both. for a wonded man shall say to his asssailant "if i die you are forgiven, if i live i will kill you" such is the rule of honor

lamb of god brother,hell yea

gets me everytime

Big Wides
10-26-07, 9:49 pm
wides nice sig. i didn't know you are a lamb of god fan..i love them..that is where i gots killadelphia from..they did a concert in philly in 2004 that is what they named the album..it rocks..great shit going on down there..you boys are always pushing the envelope..

was at that concert in 2004......all ive gotta say is wow, what a fucking show. gotta keep pushing the envelope, not only against the weights but within ourselves as well, to get better and bigger in this sport

whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward, whoever can not take care of themselves without that law is both. for a wonded man shall say to his asssailant "if i die you are forgiven, if i live i will kill you" such is the rule of honor

lamb of god brother,hell yea

gets me everytime

its a great opening to a killer song.....that opening riff grabs you like all of their songs and takes you on one wild ride.....great tunes to lift or chill to

Lowdown5
10-26-07, 10:30 pm
Good session BW, and as always Bro you bring so much desire and dedication to the FORVM. Outstanding.

Big Wides
10-27-07, 12:34 pm
shoulders/arms with Juggernaut:

seated militaries - barx12, 95x12, 135x10, 185x8, 225x5, 255x1, 225x4, 205x4, 185x5, 185x5, 185x6, 185x8, 185x7, 185x7, 225x1
rev. pec deck - 5x10-3
swiss ski jumpers - 4x8
barbell curls - barx12, barx12, 65x10, 95x8, 135x8, 155x4, 135x9
skulls - 4x8
pushdowns - 100x10, 180x8, 200x8, 220x5, stackx5
hercules curls - 4x10

the swiss ski jumpers are something Juggernaut came up with, hits rear delts nicely. spent after this workout and feel that the shoulders and arms were stimulated during today's session. i guess you can say we just felt like pressing

Toni69
10-27-07, 12:59 pm
what's a swiss ski jumper? Awesome wo's as always Big Wides! Feelin good huh? I can tell!

Big Wides
10-27-07, 1:22 pm
what's a swiss ski jumper? Awesome wo's as always Big Wides! Feelin good huh? I can tell!

heres the best way i can describe it, you take a pair of dbs and have them hang at your sides, bend over till your at about 90 degrees, keeping your arms straight pull back with your delts till you cant raise them any higher, and return to the starting positon. i called them swiss ski jumpers since, at the top of the movement you look like you just got off a ski jump. there is probably some techincal name for it somewhere, really isoates it well.

those military presses felt great, shoulders do feel great.....will be resting them and feeding till the next session

Toni69
10-27-07, 2:17 pm
heres the best way i can describe it, you take a pair of dbs and have them hang at your sides, bend over till your at about 90 degrees, keeping your arms straight pull back with your delts till you cant raise them any higher, and return to the starting positon. i called them swiss ski jumpers since, at the top of the movement you look like you just got off a ski jump. there is probably some techincal name for it somewhere, really isoates it well.

those military presses felt great, shoulders do feel great.....will be resting them and feeding till the next session

Ok..I have seen people doing that lying on their stomach on a flat bench. Hmmmm...may have to try this. Thank you kind sir!

ChandlerXJ
10-27-07, 11:09 pm
looking good wides! thanks for the love man I appreciate it. Yeah man, I think I am more genetically inclined than I thought. I am having an awesome output for all the input I am putting in. I couldn't do it without any of you guys though...

looking forward to working out together soon bro...

keep it up!

Pizzalamp
10-27-07, 11:52 pm
nice job bro
been enjoying ya journey!

eblnyc
10-28-07, 7:21 am
that's my boy..killing those weights everyday..very strong oversized wides...

Big Wides
10-28-07, 12:07 pm
looking good wides! thanks for the love man I appreciate it. Yeah man, I think I am more genetically inclined than I thought. I am having an awesome output for all the input I am putting in. I couldn't do it without any of you guys though...

looking forward to working out together soon bro...

keep it up!

your output is measured by how much input that you take to the table each and every session. doesnt matter how much weight is moved in the session as long as the input is greater than the last, the gains will continue the way they have been for you. keep going strong

nice job bro
been enjoying ya journey!

thanks Pizzalamp, there is more to come and more changes to come as well.....glad to have you on board for this crazy ride

that's my boy..killing those weights everyday..very strong oversized wides...

thanks eblnyc, killing the weights will hopefully lead to me growing one of these days....until then going to push and push till i acheive that end result

Big Wides
10-28-07, 10:46 pm
what is it that seperates the masses of people from those who run when the shit hits the fan and between those who stay and confront it? is it a direct result of what should not have been spoken, or have so many people sold not only themselves but what they believe in for 30 pieces of silver? this topic only comes to mind as i sit here because of what is happening in the world around us, or perhaps it is the battle within us that is fueling this as well. i am a firm believer that whatever negative energy that may be around us or in us can ultimaltey be turned into the positive and for the better. for instead of selling whatever we have for 30 pieces of silver, we keep those pieces and build upon them something that can not be broken. words and actions break bones, but they can heal them just as fast as they break them. i can only think of a good friend of mine who was one of the Lost Boys of the Sudan.....who came here asking for nothing, who did not sell his 30 pieces of silver, but made something out of it. not taking it easy at all, and those simple actions have inspired me to become a better person....one whose outlook on the world has changed.....for the better. open-mindedness and free thought is something that has escaped modern man.....everyone is afraid to be a free thinker.....i say fuck that shit.....think freely, act freely this is America a nation founded on those very principles. harness the raw power and thought that those before us have embraced, so that when or if the shit ever hits the fan, we can stand their knowing that our morals, thoughts, work ethic, desires and dreams can not be bought for 30 pieces of silver

Malloy1344
10-29-07, 9:04 am
what is it that seperates the masses of people from those who run when the shit hits the fan and between those who stay and confront it? is it a direct result of what should not have been spoken, or have so many people sold not only themselves but what they believe in for 30 pieces of silver? this topic only comes to mind as i sit here because of what is happening in the world around us, or perhaps it is the battle within us that is fueling this as well. i am a firm believer that whatever negative energy that may be around us or in us can ultimaltey be turned into the positive and for the better. for instead of selling whatever we have for 30 pieces of silver, we keep those pieces and build upon them something that can not be broken. words and actions break bones, but they can heal them just as fast as they break them. i can only think of a good friend of mine who was one of the Lost Boys of the Sudan.....who came here asking for nothing, who did not sell his 30 pieces of silver, but made something out of it. not taking it easy at all, and those simple actions have inspired me to become a better person....one whose outlook on the world has changed.....for the better. open-mindedness and free thought is something that has escaped modern man.....everyone is afraid to be a free thinker.....i say fuck that shit.....think freely, act freely this is America a nation founded on those very principles. harness the raw power and thought that those before us have embraced, so that when or if the shit ever hits the fan, we can stand their knowing that our morals, thoughts, work ethic, desires and dreams can not be bought for 30 pieces of silver

Great post brother. Motivational as ever.

G Diesel
10-29-07, 9:21 am
open-mindedness and free thought is something that has escaped modern man.....everyone is afraid to be a free thinker.....i say fuck that shit.....think freely, act freely this is America a nation founded on those very principles. harness the raw power and thought that those before us have embraced, so that when or if the shit ever hits the fan, we can stand their knowing that our morals, thoughts, work ethic, desires and dreams can not be bought for 30 pieces of silver

Great post, Wides. Independence, free thought and speech, individualism, leadership... These are priceless commodities in our times. Peace, G

JUGGERNAUT
10-29-07, 10:17 am
Nice description Wides! Glad nobody needed that military station that day haha Once we find out why we get stronger 3/4 through a session we should bottle it and see if ANIMAL wants to add it to their line. There is something wrong with us. Nice to see that fire in G over the weekend too with all of us not together. Just proves we can go solo or work as a team. Awesome SAT and everything we hit is rocked still on this Monday... I won't mention the 3 servings of Calzone (so far; more left for today at lunch) over the weekend ok?

Big Wides
10-29-07, 1:06 pm
Nice description Wides! Glad nobody needed that military station that day haha Once we find out why we get stronger 3/4 through a session we should bottle it and see if ANIMAL wants to add it to their line. There is something wrong with us. Nice to see that fire in G over the weekend too with all of us not together. Just proves we can go solo or work as a team. Awesome SAT and everything we hit is rocked still on this Monday... I won't mention the 3 servings of Calzone (so far; more left for today at lunch) over the weekend ok?

it didnt seem like anyone minded, so we just ran with it.....come to think of it, it was more like a pressing clinic, followed by seeing Buck-Wheat's sister and a nice arm session.....those hurcle's curls killed me. was a good day all around