PDA

View Full Version : Swiss Animals

Nutir
06-19-08, 2:04 pm
Hey,

Urep gave me the idea, and it sounds like fun, so here I am.

Was wondering if they were any other swiss people on here, I'm from Lausanne (french part), but Switzerland ain't THAT big ;)

Hope I'm not as lonely as I feel :D

-Nutir

Universal Rep
06-19-08, 2:51 pm
Hey,

Was wondering if they were any other swiss people on here, I'm from Lausanne (french part), but Switzerland ain't THAT big ;)

-Nutir

Welcome bro. Let me know if I can help in any way. Be sure to get in touch with G Diesel, Enforcer, naturalguy, and the other coordinators for any help.

Enforcer
06-19-08, 2:54 pm
Nice bro. Welcome to the board. Anything you ever need don't be afraid to ask.

Nutir
06-19-08, 3:04 pm
Welcome bro. Let me know if I can help in any way. Be sure to get in touch with G Diesel, Enforcer, naturalguy, and the other coordinators for any help.

Nice bro. Welcome to the board. Anything you ever need don't be afraid to ask.

Thanks guys!

For now I'm just looking if something could be done around here, then I'll look into logistics :)

Universal Rep
06-19-08, 3:14 pm
Thanks guys!

For now I'm just looking if something could be done around here, then I'll look into logistics :)

Recruit your training partner if ya have one. Find others in your gym, like-minded, and go from there... Corporate has several large distributors in Europe, so it shouldn't be a problem getting hooked up I would think.

Enforcer
06-19-08, 3:22 pm
Thanks guys!

Good shit bro. Stick with it and things will happen

Nutir
06-19-08, 3:32 pm
Recruit your training partner if ya have one. Find others in your gym, like-minded, and go from there... Corporate has several large distributors in Europe, so it shouldn't be a problem getting hooked up I would think.

That's what I planned to do, ask the people I often see at the gym that could have the mentality I'm looking for (got a couple in mind, hope I'll catch them over the summer).

They don't know I even take whey, taking supps is considered as cheating here, but how can you resist the insanely cool animal logo? :D

Universal Rep
06-19-08, 3:35 pm
That's what I planned to do, ask the people I often see at the gym that could have the mentality I'm looking for (got a couple in mind, hope I'll catch them over the summer).

They don't know I even take whey, taking supps is considered as cheating here, but how can you resist the insanely cool animal logo? :D

That how it is in Switzerland? In the German-speaking side too?

Giant Killer
06-19-08, 3:38 pm

Wow that's really interesting!

Nutir
06-19-08, 3:40 pm
That how it is in Switzerland? In the German-speaking side too?

Not sure about the german speaking side, it's just the feeling I got when I started getting interested in supps/nutrition/training more seriously. No one understands it, lots of my friends think that whey should only be used by professional athletes..
Working out is still something out of the norm around here :(

Wow that's really interesting!

I find it kinda sad :D

naturalguy
06-19-08, 3:43 pm
Good to see Swiss on the map! Let me know if ya need anything

C.Coronato
05-14-09, 9:49 am
Any news over here? Pick up a few dudes even if they from the local gym and not here just yet. Get a few things going on.

C.Coronato
08-19-09, 11:43 am
Whats going on in here Swiss?

C.Coronato
02-15-10, 5:34 pm
Here is your invitation:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

TheOak
12-04-10, 6:18 pm
Hey,

-Nutir

I'm from Lausanne too. Just arrived here from Pittsburgh, PA. I participated in the ABC Events back in Pittsburgh so I'm ready to help you get this going here in Lausanne.

C.Coronato
12-06-10, 9:31 am
Awesome glad to see TheOak. If you guys need any help, please let me know. Would love to see some new international chapters going!

C.Coronato
02-21-11, 9:27 am

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

TheOak
03-06-11, 5:15 pm
So I'm going to try this again. Anyone on here currently living in Switzerland and want to get a chapter going?

C.Coronato
02-20-12, 1:10 pm

Will you be there?

Saturday, March 3rd.

Training 7-830. Food 830-930

Metro Fitness
9 East Long St.
Columbus, Ohio 43215
(614)228.8866

Who

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?37245-Arnold-Classic-2012-National-ABC-Event

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory