PDA

View Full Version : My dedication and strength in this life.

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Preston
02-04-07, 2:05 pm
This will be my new "blog," if you will. My new "journal," for those who would like to read about my everyday life that I live. The truth, uncut, uncensored life of Preston Thompson. This is my journey, and where I go from here, is up to me and the will that my brain and my heart desires for most.

Greatness.

"Upon this, I have signed my name in blood."

Follow me.

Preston
02-04-07, 2:18 pm
Woke up today, feeling quite sore from back day yesterday.

Nothing like tearing your back to pieces then attempting to put it all back together with food. I'm finally learning the ways of putting on muscle after losing over 90lbs of fat. Its hard to eat this much food to sustain muscle growth and to keep giving my body the nutrients it needs to grow. I'm not used to shoving down 3500-4000 CLEAN calories in a day. It seemed nearly impossible for me to find 4000 CLEAN calories in a day, but somehow, through all the beef, chicken, rice, and oats, I find the way. It is quite amazing how much weight you seem to pack on to the bar when you shove all this protein and carbs in your body. I'm excited to see where I go from here. To see what kind of strength I gain, and what kind of size my body will gain.

Today is Sunday [ the Lords day ] and my day off of training.

Doing a 4-day split through the week, this is my usual routine.

Monday- Chest and Biceps and Fore-arms
Tuesday-Quads and Calves and Abs + Obliques
Wednesday-Off
Thursday- Traps, Delts, hammy's
Friday- Back day and Triceps Abs + Obliques
Saturday- Off
Sunday-Off

This has been working for me for over a year, and I'm sticking to simplistic core movements to gain thickness in my back, chest, and leggs to give myself the V taper that everyone wants, yet, still keeping a tiny waist.

My current measurements are

Waist- 30"
Chest-42"
Arms-17"
Quads-20"

I just need to thicken up a bit. That's my goal for this year. Then, then we will cut [ again ].

Excited? Me too.

Preston
02-05-07, 9:36 am
School has to start late due to "extreme weather conditions," meaning I have time to write some stuff in here.

Today is chest and biceps and I'm pretty stoked about lifting today. Everything has been perfect today, the supplements, my eating. All on time. No slips.

Man, todays gonna be a real good day.

Preston
02-05-07, 3:35 pm
I can't tell you how motivated my girl gets me. She's always telling me how good of a job I'm doing, and how much I improve each week. She is such a blessing to have in my life, and hopefully will play a large roll in my future. [ ;) ]

Vocational school was closed today, that meant me going to the gym early.
Oh heck yeah, I did amazing today in the gym. Give myself a pat on the back.

I worked it like 'no otha' in the gym. Did chest, biceps, and fore-arms today. Haven't had a pump like the one I got today, ever. It was so intense.

That's the word for today.

Intense.

P.S - I'm really lucky to of found the girl I did. They most 'def' don't come easy, but when you do find her, and she supports you. Oh man, oh man, its such a blessing.

-Preston

Preston
02-06-07, 3:11 pm
Haven't heard something so convincing for a while. Squats today, happen to be 4:40 at the time I started squatting. Started with a warm-up set of 135, did a quick 12. After stretching, put in 10 more at 225. Now, here is where my form gets kinda nasty. 315 is where I struggle. Whenever I get passed the half-box, my butt wants to kick out behind me, I'm pretty sure that's because I'm letting the weight go on the balls of my feet, instead of my heels. Either way, 10 half-box squats aren't all too bad. Then I power housed 650 on the leg press today. Feelin' pretty good, did 4 sets of 12. Then I hit up the quad extention. My legs were on fire by that time. I was only able to push out 150 3 sets 10 reps, last 3 on each set were held 8 seconds to increase blood flow. Man, nothing like sitting down.

Only if I could get a leg rub-down...

Gonna have to do some suckin' up before I can get that. :\

Ahhhhhhhhhhh shit, just remembered, now I have to go to work till 10:30, thank God tomorrow is a day off. Yeah, thank God.

Preston
02-07-07, 3:10 pm
My brain is a fucked up place, and some people just don't understand when to leave you alone. I swear to you brothers, I'm not in this to

1.) Pick fights
2.) Bully people
3.) Get laid
4.) Impress people

The only reason I do this, is for myself. I'm in this to show myself what I can become and what I can stand. To teach myself discipline, courage and patience.

This process isn't a short one, and I'm in it for the long run. My brain is messing with me today. I've had a good day, but for some reason I'm more irritable than usual. I don't want to put blame on my diet, or anything else. Just, on myself. I can't figure out why I'm always tweaking out on everyone for the smallest thing they could've done.

It's one of those days where you look at yourself, in the mirror, and you're disgusted. I can't stand what I look at. I know that droppin 90lbs+ is a good thing, but I'm not anywhere close to where I want to be. Sure, going from 263 to 170 is really sweet. Sure, but you still get stuck in that rut that can either bring you down and make you quite, or can just make you so frustrated you truck it' straight through that mother fuckin' rut.

It could be that I'm finally realising how ignorant some people are towards others' goals. " To each their own. " You arne't me, and I'm happy as hell that I aint you. You got that great body due to genetics. Amazing bro, congratulations, I'm happy for you. You just don't have any fucking clue what its like to shave away 90 straight pounds of fat into some sort of desired shape. Ya know what? I know what its like to sweat and dry train for a full fucking year, not 16 weeks, or whatever you think is a realistic amount of "weeks" to cut. No, how about 12 straight months of dry draining? You got it? Great! Stick to it brother, its a long ass haul. No worries though, due time, you'll get there.

Where will I go from here? Good question.

-Preston

Preston
02-08-07, 3:20 pm
" Stand up, you know you have the right to speak out for the things you beleive. They will stab you in the back over again, take care and take good aim. "

I've always been on the defense, always looking out for me. Never having a "big brother," or anyone in that matter to stick up for. I was bullied ever since second grade. Everyone always has to pick on the fat kid, till this day, I still don't understand why. I've been shoved to the ground, and kicked in the face. Shit, thats back when playgrounds had concrete grounds and everything was steel.

I started to get more attention in jr. high for some reason, a reason I wasn't quite sure of, till now. I now understand that the only reason that people would associate themselves with me at games, was because I would make a fool of myself, and that would give them something to laugh at. This went on till my sophomore year in highschool, where I finally realized how ignorant people are. How people will use you and make you feel like a worthless piece of shit infront of your entire class.

I guess at 263 your an easy target. This isn't a " large figure " 263, but a fat 263. I really wasn't to worried about my weight, and people liked me for me, or atleast thats what I thought. That's when everything changed my junior year. My friend got me into weights and lifting because he was outta foot-ball for the year due to a shoulder injury, so i would spot him on his cleans and jerks. I stepped in a couple of times to do it, and it felt amazing. The music, the bar, the blisters on my hands. I loved it. That's when the bug bit me. My junior year. Since then, whenever I walk, my hands look like they're in the perfect form like they'd just snugg around a bar. Its akward how something so cold, so quiet, can be your best friend.

There is no joke when they say that the iron is your best friend. When that one guy said " 200 lbs, is always 200lbs, it never changes, or leaves you. "
Something you can always depend on, something, strong to keep you going. Something to give you strength. It's on you to show your will, your strength in this to push through the shit and the words and the looks and the arrogance of the citizens of this world.

I don't care, you can tell me all you want that I "won't make it." Yeah, fuck you bro, fuck you and all your negativity. I don't care if you're a "realist" tell someone who it will honestly effect. I'm going to push and pull and shove and fucking bury this weight. I will defy gravity, laws, theories, and physichs. "Mother nature" doesn't controll me, and these fore-written monotonous rules of expectations can and will be shut down. I refuse to be stopped and I will not stop until I succeed. You're the only brothers I have for support now, and I love every one of you and your support. These other malignant civilians...well, they'll never understand anyway.

-Preston

Preston
02-09-07, 2:53 pm
My whole life has been nothing but work. Ever since I was really young, I'd be out in the yard, or with my dad working at the grain elevator. We didn't have much money, if any when I was younger, so I would always be out to "help" my dad. I had lots of fun with my father, working outside in such a huge place. My hands have been working since I was 5. Whether it was out on the farm, or if it was at his business loading 55g drums all day long. I realyl don't mind physichal labor, because it builds character, and it test[s] the human body and how much it can indure over a day.

You know what I really loved? The fact that when my job was done when I was working at my dads, the job was over. The factor of the same work being there tomorrow, didn't bother me much, because that ment more money, and another great day in the sun.

The job I have now is a never ending bullshit part-time job in a fucking grocery store. I'm a night manager at a wanna-be "high-class," "Your always first," store. I stock shelves with a crew of 3 guy's. We do a hell of a job in that store, always making it look good. The thing I hate about my job, is that when we think we've completed one part of it, it just gets destroyed. Nothing is ever "complete," its only complete until some overly obese citizen comes in a buys 10 pringles for 10 bucks, where, your getting cheated out 28 cents a can. Either way, I hate the fact that when I get done working, I know that everything I have done, is going to get demolished the next day. It's never going to stand, or be there for a while. It's always going to be taken down and be replaced with some new product.

I don't want to be a replacement. I don't want to be here, and just have something else be put in my place. I want to be remembered, and honored. I want people to know my name, and know my beleifs and what I stand for. I'm willing to work for this sort of rememberence, or reverence, if you will. I'm willing to put in the hours, the blood, the sweat, and tears of satisfaction after walking on stage and getting some sort of aknowledgement.

I just want to be rememberd as someone who did something with their life.

-Preston

Preston
02-11-07, 3:44 pm
So in RE: to the fact that we all have those days where we look in the mirror and we're like "what the fuck?" You know what I'm talkin about, even though we put in all this work, we're still going to see the negatives, and barely any of the positives. I'll tell ya what though, having those positive images are the best in the world. I got outta the shower today, saw myself, and just started smiling. I love the work I do, and the bullets of sweat that run down my face when I'm in the gym, and it's all for a good cause. I looked at myself and was like " man...its finally all coming together. "

One year, 90lbs later, I love the image I see. There are still faults, but I'm gonna have to shave them out. Man, I really love what I do.

Thank God today is an off day. It's so great to be lazy, and the fact that I don't have to work makes it all the better. Hey, only two more hours and I get to mow [ again. ] Man do I love food. :)

-Preston.

Angst
02-11-07, 9:18 pm
Looking good bro, keep up the good work

Preston
02-11-07, 11:34 pm
Looking good bro, keep up the good work

Thought I was all alone in this for a while. :]

Preston
02-11-07, 11:41 pm
So, I figure there are a whole shit-ton of sweet things that come with bodybuilding. You get an amazing amount of food, at intense quality. You get to sleep a whole hell of a lot. You get to drink as much water as you want. The only thing you have to do is push every single bit of strength and courage you have in your body against the iron. This whole thing is a science, a complete science. Through years of trials and errors, you have some sort of guidline to follow by. Makes things so much easier.

Oh fuck ya, tomorrow is Monday and everyone knows what Monday is, right?! Chest day, come on fool, the best day there is. Chest and arms. My most favorite day out of the week. Not only that, but I see monday as a "re-birth," kind of like a start over from the past week. I have many goals to acheive this week, and I plan to obliterate every fuckin' on of 'em.

I'm gonna blast through tomorrow, and demolish every 45 plate in my way.

Watch out, this kat doesn't train well with others. ;]

-Preston

Angst
02-11-07, 11:50 pm
You are never alone bro. Good luck with the workout tomorrow.

Preston
02-11-07, 11:56 pm
You are never alone bro. Good luck with the workout tomorrow.

Hey, thanks man. By the way....why the fuck am I in the Training part now?

Just curious, getting moved and all without notice had me worried, did I post something bad?

Angst
02-12-07, 2:05 pm
Nah bro, this thread should be in the "Your Journey" section, that's all

Preston
02-12-07, 2:40 pm
I dunno what your high school was like, but in my school, if you can't defend yourself, your dead. The one class that really test's me is P.E, funny enough. Everyone in here talks about being a loner and not having friends. Diddo bro, same right here. I can't tell you how many times I've went to check someone in hockey, and get basically raped by three other guys mauling me into a wall. Their main goal wasn't just to check me, but when I was on the ground, they'd punch me and kick on their way back up. So finally, I got sick of it. I honestly don't like fighting, and I think its stupid and you shouldn't get yourself in that sort of position in the first place, but if you must, you better have the balls to defend yourself.

I'm honestly looking for some guidance with this, someone with some good experience with LIFE. Someone older, someone who's knowledgable in this.

Today I was jumped by 2 guy's in the P.E locker room, and I didn't want to get into a fight, but the guy on my left through a punch. Needless to say it was basically "movie" material because when he punched his head went down, and I took it and shoved it into a locker. He fell, and this friend came after me, he got me into a headlock and I simply picked him up and drove him into a locker, where I then punched him in the kidneys three times. He then withdrew from his attempt to beat the shit out of me, and they both left. No blood, just some messed up kids.

I feel really bad about it, I know its self-defense, but at the same time, everyone knows about it and they think I'm just a cocky fuck because I lift and I'm using it to just hurt people. I'm trying to figure out if I did the right thing or if what I did do was a good thing. I guess lifting does help in more than just one area, I just don't want to have it as an excuse.

Aggression is my problem, and I need to learn to control it, and that is why I lift.

P.S- It felt so fuckin' good to rock those guy's. They're pricks anyway.

brutal
02-12-07, 11:59 pm
First off, bro, I just wanted to say that this has been a hell of a read, and Angst is right-you're never alone. You've got the brotherhood with you 110%.

I am just out of high school, but my school was on the edge of the highway-it was just outside the city combined with the ghetto part of the city. It was full of kids who thought they were tough shit because they wore baggy clothes and ran with kids who wore the same color shirt and shoelaces as them. Fact is, they were all bitch made. On more than one occasion I saw these kids who swore they were down with each other watch the other one get beat up, which kind of sounds like these kids.

Looks like these cats underestimated you. They couldn't see the fire you have inside, and that's where they went wrong. I dont condone fighting bro, being an Animal isn't about going around sizing up every kid you see and knowing you could kick the shit out of them. It's not about pride or envy or anything of that. It's about pure love for the iron and taking the giant slab of rock and chipping away at it ever so slowly until you find the statue that's underneath. Do what you have to do bro. Don't hold a grudge against those cats, now they know whats up. Keep updating the log.

SlickaO
02-13-07, 12:13 am
Yo Preston, whats goin' on? Hey man, I feel you with the childhood games man. We live in a society that targets individuals because of differences. I was always the little guy throughout my life. Maybe that's what drives me to the gym everyday. But who and what do I got to prove? You got the Lord bro, and Jesus is all you need.

Keep training hard bro, and playing the iron game. God bless.

Preston
02-13-07, 9:27 am
Alright, today is Tuesday and we got school off because of some helacious snow. I mean this shit's comin down like rain, and its blowin round 30 MPH+
Needless to say, traveling to the gym is going to be a journey all on its own.
Today is legs, and I personally love legs. That equals squats and squats...oh, and if you'd open your fuckin' ears, some more squats. After that, we do "burnouts," kind of like "drop sets" only, I'm on a quad machine.

The question of the day, guys.

-I don't know what your particular workout is, but once I get done with squats, I hurry up and get over to the quad extention to get some serious blood flow to all those particular muscles. The last time I was in the gym doing legs, I got the most intense burning "sensation" in my legs I've ever had in my entire life. It seriously felt like someone put diesel fuel all over my legs and set that shit on fire.

So who all has felt this " holy shit, I'm on fire, " feeling in your legs?

Either way, I get this fire every time I do legs, and was just checking to make sure it was a completley neccesarry process of doing legs, or if something is really fucked up.

Peace easy bro's
-Preston

Preston
02-13-07, 9:28 am
Yo Preston, whats goin' on? Hey man, I feel you with the childhood games man. We live in a society that targets individuals because of differences. I was always the little guy throughout my life. Maybe that's what drives me to the gym everyday. But who and what do I got to prove? You got the Lord bro, and Jesus is all you need.

Keep training hard bro, and playing the iron game. God bless.

Yeah broseph, that's for sure. I do try to use the Lords word to guide me a lot of the time, but I've been slippin' latley, it's hard to keep everything in line. What can I say though? I'm human right, we all make mistakes? Just gotta keep my head high and keep truckin' it through all this.

Blessings to you brother.

-Preston

Preston
02-13-07, 9:32 am
First off, bro, I just wanted to say that this has been a hell of a read, and Angst is right-you're never alone. You've got the brotherhood with you 110%.

I am just out of high school, but my school was on the edge of the highway-it was just outside the city combined with the ghetto part of the city. It was full of kids who thought they were tough shit because they wore baggy clothes and ran with kids who wore the same color shirt and shoelaces as them. Fact is, they were all bitch made. On more than one occasion I saw these kids who swore they were down with each other watch the other one get beat up, which kind of sounds like these kids.

Looks like these cats underestimated you. They couldn't see the fire you have inside, and that's where they went wrong. I dont condone fighting bro, being an Animal isn't about going around sizing up every kid you see and knowing you could kick the shit out of them. It's not about pride or envy or anything of that. It's about pure love for the iron and taking the giant slab of rock and chipping away at it ever so slowly until you find the statue that's underneath. Do what you have to do bro. Don't hold a grudge against those cats, now they know whats up. Keep updating the log.

Hey broseph, it's so awesome to know that I have all your guy's support. It feels really good to know that you brothers experience or have experienced a lot of what I'm going through, and your guidance is much appreciated. I'm glad you enjoy reading all this broseph, and I apologize if, at times, it sounds like I'm just bitching. Your mass OT program is amazing, and I'm sure you'll have amazing gains with it. Stick with it broseph, you'll go so far with that.

Peace easy brother.
-Preston

The_Stig
02-13-07, 10:28 am
just to let you know that another brother's keeping a track on ur log and looking forward to your progress..stay strong bro.

Preston
02-13-07, 11:15 am
just to let you know that another brother's keeping a track on ur log and looking forward to your progress..stay strong bro.

Hell yeah broseph, HELL YEAH! Always keep an update for my brothers.
Got my eyes on all my brothers, and their progress.

Peace easy brother
-Preston

ghost
02-13-07, 3:09 pm
Preston,

i was outkasted in high school because i was a loner...

i would go home and work on my computer or hang out with my brothers. it wasnt until college that the calling of the iron rang true in my life...i wish it had done so in high school, things would be a lot different for me. but they say everything happens for a reason.

as for the bullies and your not wanting to fight back....i gotta tell ya bro...whip some fucking ass. show them the true animal inside of you..show them that they are not stronger than you. once they realise that you are willing to fight for yourself and not just take a beating, they will leave you alone..and if they dont, fuck em up.

i had some kids in high school that were bullying me for a while..then i started showing them that i wasnt going to take their shit....i am a 2nd degree black belt in 4 styles of martial arts..once they saw that i was more than willing to show them that i wasnt afraid of them, and beat the snot out of a couple of them in the middle of the hallway, they left me alone.

2 of them wanted to be lifting friends of mine during college...and actually apologized for being assholes in high school.

so keep true to the iron...it will never let you down brother.

Preston
02-13-07, 3:19 pm
rcrott1,

Yeah bro, I hear you about the "calling." I thank God that I was shown the weights. I honestly never did see a purpose to them till this past year. I maxxed out at 263lbs and just felt like a worthless piece of shit, so I decided to change all of that. I hit the weights hard for a complete year [ this being my second ] and dropped down to 170lbs. My waist went from a size 42 dress, to a 30. It's phenominal what you can do if you have the right dedication and courage to even have the balls to step up and change your life. It all takes time man, and your right " shit happends for a reason. "

Glad we're both on the same journey to greatness.

Peace easy broseph
-Preston

ghost
02-13-07, 3:34 pm
preston, keep up the good work on losing weight man. that is awesome.!

Preston
02-13-07, 3:50 pm
Thanks rcrott1, it was a bitch gettin down to 170. It would always fluctuate up and down like 5 pounds throughout a day. Now my metabolism is bookin' so I can eat about 3750 - 4000 calories a day and not gain a pound, its intense.

Peace easy broseph
-Preston

ghost
02-13-07, 3:51 pm
i have the opposite problem....takes a lot for me to gain weight.

Preston
02-13-07, 4:07 pm
Therefore the need of the Real Gains. Gotch'ya

That shit work good for you bro?

Peace easy broseph
-Preston

ghost
02-13-07, 4:09 pm
yeah, real gains has been a crucial part of my diet for the past few weeks, i need to get more though.

Preston
02-14-07, 12:06 pm
Man, this day, this one day where people spend more money on useless shit. Shit that within a couple of days, is going to die, and then get thrown away. The purpose of these items? Nothing besides one thing, symbolism. Everything has a symbol, even as meaningless as it can be, everything holds a symbol. The smallest thing in the entire world, can have a meaning, and I think people take things for granted these days, and they don't use their time on this earth as they should. We are here on this earth for a good purpose, a reason above all others, and I'm glad that I've found my purpose and I'm driving my hardest to reach that goal. Sometimes this goal seems almost un-realistic, just because of the circumstances held within the journey.

This journey comes as a package. You get a bunch of shit with it. You get glory, gratification, hate, desire, passion, failure, and precedence to shine above all others. You are given time on this earth to do something great, something above a cause greater than the one you serve now. A lot of people don't understand what glory is, what it means to be rememberd.

My overall goal in life is that I will be rememberd, rememberd as someone great, someone who served a purpose greater than the life he was given. I want people to remember how hard I had to work to get to where I am going. I want them to know of the tears that I shed each and every fucking day because of the progress I make. I want them to feel, no, fuck that shit, I want them to understand the pain that my joints have to endure under this emense weight. I want them to be able to comprehend what its like to defy gravity, and make those plates "your bitch."

Yeah, that's it. I'm gonna make that weight my bitch, and she's gonna treat me right and help me get to where I need to go. We've had our hard times, getting past her and everything, but I swear to God as my witness, I am going to succeed and I'm going to overcome all of the impossible.

My name is Preston Tyler Thompson mother fuckers, ya'll remember that shit.

ghost
02-14-07, 1:28 pm
Preston, great post brother..

we all have our symbols in this life...some have more than one. what matters most is what symbol you identify yourself with most.

i identify myself with the symbol that stands tall for all of us in the upper left corner of these pages. it has always been there for me in the 6 years of my lifting life...and will be there for me for the rest of my lifting life....

Preston
02-14-07, 3:09 pm
Hell yeah bro, there is only one way to live. Live as an animal, attack everything you want, and put your whole heart and soul into it like you're gonna die trying.

In this, what we do, we need the soul of the gladiator, and the heart of a lion to drive through all this shit.

Or you could just be a badass. ;]

Peace easy broseph
-Preston

Bulldozin727
02-14-07, 4:20 pm
I dunno what your high school was like, but in my school, if you can't defend yourself, your dead. The one class that really test's me is P.E, funny enough. Everyone in here talks about being a loner and not having friends. Diddo bro, same right here. I can't tell you how many times I've went to check someone in hockey, and get basically raped by three other guys mauling me into a wall. Their main goal wasn't just to check me, but when I was on the ground, they'd punch me and kick on their way back up. So finally, I got sick of it. I honestly don't like fighting, and I think its stupid and you shouldn't get yourself in that sort of position in the first place, but if you must, you better have the balls to defend yourself.

I'm honestly looking for some guidance with this, someone with some good experience with LIFE. Someone older, someone who's knowledgable in this.

Today I was jumped by 2 guy's in the P.E locker room, and I didn't want to get into a fight, but the guy on my left through a punch. Needless to say it was basically "movie" material because when he punched his head went down, and I took it and shoved it into a locker. He fell, and this friend came after me, he got me into a headlock and I simply picked him up and drove him into a locker, where I then punched him in the kidneys three times. He then withdrew from his attempt to beat the shit out of me, and they both left. No blood, just some messed up kids.

I feel really bad about it, I know its self-defense, but at the same time, everyone knows about it and they think I'm just a cocky fuck because I lift and I'm using it to just hurt people. I'm trying to figure out if I did the right thing or if what I did do was a good thing. I guess lifting does help in more than just one area, I just don't want to have it as an excuse.

Aggression is my problem, and I need to learn to control it, and that is why I lift.

P.S- It felt so fuckin' good to rock those guy's. They're pricks anyway.

Sup Bro, I have been in your shoes. I got treated the same way when I was gradeschool age and in highschool. I have never been quick to anger unless it involves protecting my family. If there is one thing I can impress upon you is that you should never feel wrong taking a stand for yourself. It is one thing to purposely bully people but it is a whole another animal to take care of yourself. Truth be told, I used to be a little bitch when I was younger. My father used to tell me to quit cryin and do some push ups. My father hates violence but he didn't want to see his son walked on his whole life. I remember when I was a freshman in highschool there was a kid in my class that used to pick on me every day. I finally confronted him and said " Hey, you wanna go rounds, then lets go." Needless to say, I one punched his ass and fractured his jaw. I wasn't proud of it and I got suspended for four days. My father picked me up from school that day and the only thing he could say was "It's about time son, It's about time." I was fourteen when that happened and I haven't been in a fight since then and I am 24 now. Basically, You have to realize that in a society where everybody is so fucked up on the inside and we are always told to try and be perfect that people will project their negativity on you. They hate the fact that you are dedicated and driven and they are not. They hate that you have goals and strive to be somebody, not for them but for yourself. Stick with being non-agressive, Anger is a waste of time and is damaging to the soul, but never be afraid to release the fucking THUNDER when someone threatens you and yours. Peace~Bulldozin

Preston
02-15-07, 3:11 pm
" I hate eveybody. "

Everyone has "one of those days," the one where you are so incredibly pissed of [ at nothing. ] that you snap back at everything little thing that someone says. I swear, I honestly feel like I could walk up behind someone, and snap their fucking neck, and walk away like nothing happend. Oh no, because if I started killing people, there wouldn't be many left. I seriously want to let loose on someone, or something. I get to lift after school, but I seriously don't know if I can make it till 4.

" So what do you want from me? Your killin my sanity, the sun is gone and I'm alone. I'm sick of you, you're stealing the air I breathe, just leave me alone. "

I feel like going insane, my heads in circles, my girl's goin crazy because, it's "her time." You know, thats annoying, I personally think its bullshit that they get to use that shit for an excuse, fuck that. Once a month, once a month they feel that pain. She's got nothing, I mean nothing on the pain and weakness I feel once I'm done lifting. I'm sympathetic towards her and the fact of what is involved with it, I'm just more annoyed than anything that she useds it as an excuse. Fuck that.

I think this is the end of my rant, I need some water, and some Animal Cuts™.
Damn, I need to lift, so that way I can't feel anything anymore.

Yeah, that sounds good... not feeling anything.

Peace easy
-Preston

ghost
02-15-07, 3:26 pm
everyone has those days brother..just remember to remain strong..just visualize yourself killing the weights when you get home..

gotta remain strong, you are never alone brother...we are always here for support...and you have me on yahoo messenger..hit me up brother.

strength and honor.

Preston
02-15-07, 3:32 pm
Yeah man, it's just one of those days. Don't know why though, everything went so good last night, it doesn't make any sense.

ghost
02-15-07, 3:35 pm
how was the chinese last night?????

everything went well for me too....pm me n ill tell you about it.

Preston
02-16-07, 3:18 pm
" This is a lockdown, teachers, please get all of your students into your rooms and do not let them leave till you are further noticed. "

How scary is that shit? A lockdown, a lockdown for a school that's in a town with a population of less than 600 people. I don't know what was going through everyone else's heads when I was standing against that wall, but I just happend to be standing at the right angle where I could see all the way down the hall. In my head...

I heard a lot of things standing against that wall, I heard many creeks and doors opening and closing, and I was just waiting for ours to open. In my head, I had a plan, a plan of excellence. I was going to save everyone in my class. See, I'm one that doesn't fear death, yet, embraces it. I honestly wouldn't have a problem taking a full clip for the kids in my class, and I would be honored to know that I'd saved as many lives as I could. My plan of action? Act histarical, what else am I supposed to do?! I was gonna jump that mother fucker and pound in his head until he wasn't moving, then take his gun, and shoot him in the head. No, see, I'm not like horror movies, I'm not going to punch a guy, then run upstairs. Fuck that shit, you gotta get the job done, and get that shit done right.

I heard one song going through my head the entire time my back was against that wall, just one, and man was it screaming. Diecast[Artist]-Fractured[Song]. That song was flooding my head and my adrenaline was running so high, and I was so anxious, my hands were sweating. I didn't know exactly how to act, but I remained still, listening, waiting for the door to open, then, then I would take my plan of action. What do I have to lose? If I'm going to go down, I'm not going to let a mother fucker make me get on my knee's, just so he can put a bullet in my head. Fuck that shit, fuck that, he can suck my nuts. I was going to attack this fucker and give 'em hell, give this guy every ounce of hate and strength I have in my body, and inflict as much pain as possible onto this man.

That's when I heard an announcement " Teachers, this isn't an alarming event, you may keep teaching. The dogs are running through for a drug check, thank you for your cooperation. "

Oh my God, are you serious?! Are you serious!? "The dogs" were in the building, and you made it sound like a man with a AK47 was rollin through pickin' kids off! This really intrigued me, thinking about how strong the brain is, and how we can make things up in our head, and always think of the worst. Either way, I thought it was the most excited my hearts ever been, and I still can't sit still. Oh well, it was scary, it was exciting, and it really made me think about life and what I was willing to give up for 14 other kids.

"Give 'em hell bro, Give 'em hell."

Peace easy bro's
-Preston

Preston
02-18-07, 11:09 am
I love this whole " badass " thing you get with me, a part of that "package" I was talking about a while back. Ok, now for the real teddybear. My girl's been sick for 4 days, each day running a 103.5 temp, non-stop! Kinda worried about brain damage [ although it's gonna be hard to notice ... lol jp jp ] and I've been over there every night cookin her dinner and bringin her water and stuff, and she really enjoys my company when she's really sick, or, at anytime.

EITHER WAY. ( I'm getting to the point, I promise. )

I think that the image we put off, is really intense. A lot of people at the gym look at me differently than they do any other random guy that goes into the gym. Hell, I'm waiting in the parking lot at 4:30 for the doors to open at 5:00. Sitting there, hood up, sippin on water, listening to Pantera, I can't get enough of this. I put out so much and get so much back. Everyone, when I'm in there lifting, is looking at me, it really isn't all that distracting, its more or less, a pump! I love it, it's so much fun to know that people are in awe at what I'm lifting. Not to sound vein, but I don't blame them, since half of them are over the age of 50, it's fun to entertain old people. Back to my story.

I've seen an older guy in the gym every single Saturday for the past year, he's so strong for an older guy and has the most amazing vascularity I've ever seen, it's so intense. I finally said two words to the guy yesterday, never saying anything before. "Nice Set!" he responded with a nod, then I walked out the door. I like to have people know I'm not a TOTAL ass-hole.
Keeps me happy knowing that not EVERYONE thinks I'm a total prick that could give two shits less about anyone alive.

Like my girl says " you may look like a bear, but inside, you're just a teddy. "
That leads to other things, BUT, that's about it guys. Have a good Sunday!

Live strong [ LIFT ] stronger.
-Preston

ghost
02-18-07, 1:30 pm
preston, the image we put off is in fact intense, because that is how we live our lives.

we are animals. we dont fuck around when it comes to our 3 requirements. we live for the 3. eat, rest, train. dont ever forget em.

another great post brother. keep em comin.

Preston
02-21-07, 8:04 pm
Hell yeah. HELL YEAH. For once I like what I see in the mirror.

I really can't flex for shit, AND take a picture.

Anyway.

Here.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e392/Two_Hearts_Blended_Into_1/DSC00604.jpg

http://s43.photobucket.com/albums/e392/Two_Hearts_Blended_Into_1/?action=view&current=DSC00607.jpg

Oh well, from here on, we're gonna be goin up!

Preston
02-23-07, 2:55 pm
Things can get to some people more than others. I sit here, thinking about how I'm going to get rid of this horrible headache. I can't think of anything that would make my head not hurt.

" You don't know me. You don't wear my chains. "

I don't know many people who've put forth the effort that I've within the past year, and they don't know what it's like to have to put your body through this pain of a reduced calorie intake of only 1200. Yeah, go from eating around 5,000 down to 1,200, and see what happends to your brain. Depression, you go through withdrawls, your body craves what it doesn't need, but what it wants most. Disgusting, nasty, greasy food.

Fuck you and your double standards.

You aren't me, and I thank God I'm not even close to being you.

End of.

-Preston

Preston
03-03-07, 11:00 am
Haha. Yeah, I laugh in your fucking face. I love this, I love how you told me so many times that can't do this, or what I'm attempting to accomplish is too far out to reach. " Your goals are too extreme and you've set the bar so high, and you're only 5'9 Preston. " Oh, well fuck you, because I got some mad hopps, and I plan on shattering this goal, and making a name for myself in this place.

I will become someone, I will be great, and I will overcome all obstocles in my way. I will shed blood, I will take names, and I will bury you into the mother fucking ground. I have so much to prove myself, prove to myself my limits, my extremes on what I can do. Every day I increase weight on that bar, every single day, and damn does it feel good.

I got this bro who's name on here is rcrott1. Mother fucker is pretty much the craziest guy I know, and when he speaks of killing, you should hide in a fucking bunker [ for real ]. I've never seen someone with so much heart, and who's spilled every ounce of blood into something they love. I'm glad to of found this guy; man has some amazing guidance words.

Every day is the same, and for some reason I don't get sick of it, and this is something I love. I've finally found something that I love, that I can't get enough of, and I don't plan on leaving this life. Try and rip me of my place here?

I'll bury you mother fucker, bury you into the ground.

Live strong [ LIFT ] stronger.
-Preston

Gambit
03-03-07, 6:14 pm
Every day is the same, and for some reason I don't get sick of it, and this is something I love. I've finally found something that I love, that I can't get enough of, and I don't plan on leaving this life. Try and rip me of my place here?

-Preston

Brother, I'm right there with you. This epidemic, as Schak called it, is something you never want to let go of. So don't. Keep trudging through the shit to find the diamonds in the weight room.

Preston
03-03-07, 6:16 pm
Hell yeah man, day in day out. No slips, no misses, nothing but perfection. It's the only thing I'll take, perfection.

Preston
03-06-07, 3:56 pm
Yeah, here we go baby, this is gonna be a fuckin bitch, but I'm ready for the muscle.

Let's do this shit.

ghost
03-06-07, 4:35 pm
im right here with you brother. you know you can call if you need the Animal.

Strength and Honor.

Preston
03-07-07, 3:22 pm
I've never felt so ...energized before, seriously, never. All this food I'm allowing my body to have, it's such a blessing, because the reverse effects are just tremendous! I have all this extra energy from all of the carbs, and my body can withstain more force, I've increased 5-10lbs on all of my lifts. For only doing this for 3 days, it's immense how my body can adapt to certain things. I mean, if I lost 90+ lbs in a year, what the fuck am I giong to look like after two 8 week cycles of bulking?!

I'm so fucking stoked, I'm almost shaking. Yeah, this is gonna be good.

-Preston

Preston
03-07-07, 3:24 pm
you know you can call if you need the Animal.

Yeah, for a fucking hitman.

Hahaha, you're great bro, thanks for the support, but of course, wouldn't expect any less outta you. :]

Preston
03-08-07, 2:29 pm
I know that the scale doesn't technically matter all too much in bodybuilding, because the whole thing with bodybuilding, is how you look. The scale could read 190, but you could look a good 205. Either way, weight has been a big issue for me, and I've depended upon the scale for the past year to get down to 170lbs. Today I stepped on the scale, usually weighing only 170-171 and I weighed in at 173.5lbs, I am bulking but is this a usual gain in weight? I'm keeping up with my cardio, but could this be because my body is storing it in fat instead? If I have to switch to two-a-days just say so.

SOMEONE FUCKING RESPOND

-Preston

Preston
03-09-07, 9:01 am
The past week of bulking has went really well, and havn't missed any meals, and haven't thrown up once. * applause *

Anyways. . .

Ok, so my diet has changed drastically from only 2750 calories to around 5500 a day. The one thing I'm struggling with most, is how MUCH other shit I need. I said need, not what I want, what my body needs to grow.

How much protein, carbohydrates, fats, fiber, you know, the good shit.

Right now I'm getting around 60-70g of protein a meal and about 40 carbs. If this is lopsided, someone let me know. I'm used to carb cycling, so I'm kind of scared to let myself go on the carbs, but I'll pound as much protein back as I need. Either way, my muscles are harder, fuller, and tighter than they have ever been.

. . . . I must be doing something right :-P

-Preston

Angst
03-09-07, 12:54 pm
Keep going bro, don't get too carried away with what the scale says. I think you may need more carbs per meal if ur on a bulk.

Preston
03-09-07, 2:20 pm
Hey thank bro, I'll keep that in mind.

Grantski
03-09-07, 9:03 pm
Wow brother looking great.....keep this shit coming

Preston
03-09-07, 10:20 pm
I had an intense day today,I did some intense back work, and haven't EVER lifted as hard as I did today. This may not seem a whole lot to you, but I lost a whole lot of strength doing all my cardio to get my weight down, and I'm attempting to bulk back up, nah, not attempting I AM bulking. This is what I did today.

Bent over rows-155lbs
Straight legg deads-250lbs
Db rows- 100lbs x 10 @ 4 sets ( seriously, balls to the walls )
Seated rows- 150lbs x 10 @ 4 sets ( ok, my balls were in the throat right then )
Lat pulldowns (behind neck) -112.5lbs x 10 @ 4
Lat pulldowns (infront of chest) -112.5lbs x 10 @ 4
Close grip lat pulldowns ( ..I don't know the offical name of the lift, but you take the v shaped handle for the seated row machine, ya, those ;] ) 137.5 x 10 @ 4

Oh yeah, and for fun, threw in some abs! sat down through 3 tracks of music doin crunches with my leggs in the air, crossed, indian style. Yah, that's a fuckin killer lower ab excersize! Then i went on the oblique machine and did 40 turns on both sides, at 70lb resistance. Either way, this thing gives you the BEST line on each side of your abs, it's intense. Plus, it gives you that....that ab "plate" look to ya. Then I went on ...I don't know what you call it, but you put your leggs against it, and you bend over and lift yourself back up...usually you grab a medicine ball or whatever? Ok, well I grabbed a 45 and did 20reps @ 4 sets. Went back and forth through the obliques training...that'll bust your balls.

Had one hell of a day guys, hope you all had a good day in the gym too.

Stay strong!

-Preston

Angst
03-09-07, 10:30 pm
Nice workout bro, but I think the striaght legged deads are more for your hamstrings than for your back. I like to do either full deads or rack pulls. Also I'm not sure if you need that many sets for back, but if it works for you, then stick with it. I usually like to do 2 pull down movements and 2 rowing movements plus deads. Again, everybody's different, do what works best for you.

Preston
03-09-07, 10:33 pm
Oh no man, I love your advice, I don't have any idea what I'm doing to be honest. I just....do whatever makes me feel like I've completed something.

Oh, and some more honesty, I was damn sure that straight legg deads were for your back? So...I'm def. in the wrong, what out of all that should I do then? I mean, if I want a good v-taper then how am I going to get that without the lat pulls? Just curious man, I have lots of questions.

Grantski
03-10-07, 11:46 am
Preston if u want the v taper you gotta do chins till you drop brother...they re great for your back...keep those rows in there as well as deadlift. also your shoulders play a big part in the v taper so make sure you trash them as well...other then that eat,eat,train, eat, eat, rest, repeat.

Preston
03-10-07, 11:51 am
Hey t hanks brother, any kind of words of wisdom are much appreciated. I'm tryin to keep my waist small with all this food I'm mowin down...and for some reason, this is making me give you this question. Is it possible, on a bulking diet, to still lose fat in your stomach and obliques? Because I seem to be tightning up on my sides and on my lower abs, I'm keepin up with my ab excersizes to keep a small waist, but...never thought I'd lose fat too?

Does this make sense to anyone?

Preston
03-19-07, 3:37 pm
This forum has turned into a Dictionary.com™ junky haven, and this is a fact. Everyone is finding the most intense words to show you how immense everything is. Well folks, here is the cut.

I quit my bulking cycle, couldn't stand how puffy I looked, and I personally don't think I'm ready yet to "mass out." There are certain parts of my body that still need some shaping, and I plan on working those out till they're complete. Then, I'll transform myself once again. Don't look at me as a quitter, but a problem solver, one that looks towards the future for the present's answers.

There are certain things in life that people take for granted, and games they play without the consuquences taken too seriously. Trust me people, do not take life, or the choices you make therein for granted. Second guess everything, question anything, and be inquisitive, it's only human.

Trust me, this isn't "madness," this is an 18 year old being logical.

Gambit
03-19-07, 3:51 pm
Trust me, this isn't "madness," this is an 18 year old being logical.

Bro, I know exactly how you feel. A lot of people don't think a kid in his late teens can make a logical decision. But it's nice to be able to prove them wrong, no?

Preston
03-19-07, 3:58 pm
Some people are blinded by their own ignorance, I pitty them.

ghost
03-19-07, 4:12 pm
you know you have me on your side brother. you need anything, lemme know!

Preston
03-20-07, 11:13 pm
There was something on this forum I read before about how we live a different life, and we train with certain mindsets completley different of others, but don't look like an ass-hole in the process.

I think people are losing the fine line between the two.

Be an animal, lift past your potentional every day, and have faith in yourself.

Being an animal isn't about telling everyone that you HAVE to eat that chicken and rice, no, it's not because you HAVE to, it's because you CHOSE this, and you WANT to do it. So quit grabbing for attention, because trust me son' if you do actually squat 500lbs, you'll get stares.

:-)

Angst
03-20-07, 11:50 pm
That's right bro, nobody's forcing us to do it. We do it because this is our life style, we do it because we love the pain, the dedication, the sacrifices. The Animal life style give our life meaning and defines who we are.

Gambit
03-21-07, 12:53 am
Best choice we ever made. Keep it up, brother.

ghost
03-21-07, 8:15 am
hell yeah brother. we have to lead by example, not just talk the talk, gotta walk the walk too.

Preston
03-21-07, 2:31 pm
Yeah, but lead by exampe through knowledge, with the past full of failed attempts. Gain faith through failure, and knowledge through an inquisitive nature. Ask questions, get answers, and keep your mother fuckin head above that water and move foreward.

Advance.

Preston
03-22-07, 10:56 pm
You've stated your point and stand your ground, and I will do my best to climb that mountain that your ego sits upon, and with the strength of a thousand angels, and the fire within my heart, I will bury you. I will no longer let you walk upon the weak, and trample those below you, I will defy all that is engraved in stone.

I will not follow this path you are attempting to beat for the common, I will stray and dig my own winding trench to my own personal glory. Do I need you?

No, I don't need you, I haven't needed you, and I don't need this. In this "animal" lifestyle everyone seems to of dubb'd this, you aren't given much, but you put every ounce you have in yourself, into the life. What do you get back? Not much, and yet I sit here every day and take this.

Patience is the key, and so far the past year has deemed me worthy of the time I've put into "The Game." No, this isn't a rant, and I'm not focusing in on ANYONE, and no this isn't some sort of alliteration. This is the mind of a strayed soul that is attempting to find his purpose beyond the life he's living. I'd like to beleive that I'm living this life, for my goal is he, in the end, becoming something, becoming great, and becoming remembered forever.

What are you?

Preston
03-23-07, 2:56 pm
this isn't some sort of alliteration.

this isn't some sort of accusation**

Toni69
03-23-07, 5:17 pm
There is a whole lotta posts here..can you break down your split for me please? Also, I want to see your actual workouts here..everything you do in the gym. Can you do that for me? You said your gonna lean out now...wghat is your cardio and diet looking like? Your current weight and height too.

Also, Angst was correct on the SLDL's although your low back is getting attention, the main focus are your hams. SLDL's will put mass on those hams.
Deads and Good mornings target low back a bit more..if that is your aim. Although, deads is a power move and technique is of great importance...in any move where your low back is doing work..so extra care when doing those types of exercises!

Your back day looks good, except the SLDL's threw off the balance a bit..it's all good though...learn by experience.

Preston
03-24-07, 12:21 am
There is a whole lotta posts here..can you break down your split for me please? Also, I want to see your actual workouts here..everything you do in the gym. Can you do that for me? You said your gonna lean out now...wghat is your cardio and diet looking like? Your current weight and height too.

Also, Angst was correct on the SLDL's although your low back is getting attention, the main focus are your hams. SLDL's will put mass on those hams.
Deads and Good mornings target low back a bit more..if that is your aim. Although, deads is a power move and technique is of great importance...in any move where your low back is doing work..so extra care when doing those types of exercises!

Your back day looks good, except the SLDL's threw off the balance a bit..it's all good though...learn by experience.

Monday: Chest, Biceps, Fore-arms, Abs + Obliques -Cardio
Tuesday: Squats, Guads, Hams, Calves -Cardio
Wednesday: Off
Thursday: Trap, Delt, Shoulder, Abs -Cardio
Friday: Back, Tricep, Calves, Abs+Obliques -Cardio
Saturday: Cardio
Sunday: Off

That's my split, as for what excersizes I do -

MONDAY:
Chest - Incline bench, Incline butterflies, Incline DB, Flat bench
Biceps- Hammer curls, barbell curl, preacher curl,reverse brachiallis curls (hammers with the barbell)
Forearms- wrist curls ( also done behind my back )
Abs-250 crunches 4 sets, oblique bent over raises with a 45lb plate, pocket pickers, then the oblique machine
Cardio- I like to roate between the bike, elliptical, and treadmill. 45 mins to hour

TUESDAY:
Squats- ....squats
Quads- Extentions, lunges with the barbell on my back, then court lunges
Hamys- SLDL's, ham machine
Calves- Standing calf raises, seated, and bridged. ( on the edge of a paltform )
Cardio- Usually the bike because I need a better drop from my ham 45mins to hour

WEDNESDAY: off

THURSDAY:
Traps- barbell shoulder shrugs, dumbell shoulder shrugs, pause* shrugs.
Delts- Front, Side, Rear raises, alternation
Shoulders- Military press, alternating db presses, db power cleans ( explosive workout )
Abs- 250 crunches 4 sets, decline pocket pickers, oblique machine, raises with the 45 again.
Cardio- Usually 3-4 miles, 5 if my knee's feel good.

Friday:
Back- Lat pulldown + behind neck, bent over rows, db rows, *new addition* Deadlift!
Tricep-Pushdown, nosebreakers, extentions, reverse tricep curl
Calves- Standing calf raises, seated raises, platform raises
Cardio-Elliptical 45mins-hour

SATURDAY: OFF
SUNDAY: OFF

My eating? I really couldn't tell you my exactl caloric intake per day. I can tell you what I eat, and maybe you could have an idea?

Meal 1 - 6 eggs ( egg beaters ) on two english muffins
Meal 2- Protein shake/ Protein bar
Meal 3- Salad, usually a potatoe from the salad bar ( i'm in high-school ) and a chicken breast from home
Meal 4-Protein shake/ Protein bar
Meal 5- Two chicken breasts ( boneless skinless ) with green peppers and onions, if not, potatoe, if not a potatoe, then pasta.
Meal 6- Protein shake, with two spoonfulls of peanut butter and a banana, great shake!

That...is what I eat just about every day. I like to eat really lean foods, so I enjoy chicken, and sometimes I'll substitute chicken with some Orange Roughy, or Mahi Mahi, or Tilapia.

Snacks, usually peanuts or fruit. I drink about a gallon and a half of water a day, and I do this wicked carb rotation. I'll eat about 250 carbs on Monday, then 100 carbs on Tuesday. Wednesday I'll just leave out carbs, and on thursday I'll bring back 100, then on Friday I'll do 250 again, then the weekend I'll eat a constant 300 carbs a day. My protein doesn't change, it sticks around 300-325G.

I'm currently using: AnimalPak, Animal Pump, Animal Cuts, Storm

Height: 5'8
Weight: 170

( I like to think I look a mean 185. . . think* )

There ya go Toni, appreciate your attention. Love it :-P

Preston
03-25-07, 1:16 pm
New diet, new split. New way of life.

Let's see where this takes me.

ghost
03-26-07, 8:57 am
im here to help ya too brother. looks good, when i get a free minute here at the office ill take a look at your split too if you want me to.

Preston
03-26-07, 2:16 pm
im here to help ya too brother. looks good, when i get a free minute here at the office ill take a look at your split too if you want me to.

ya man, this whole...I thought my "diet" was hard to get down to 170, but this whole CUTTING thing...and carb cycling. My GOD man! This is some crazy shit lol.

ghost
03-26-07, 2:20 pm
it definitely is some crazy shit. you should throw in more cardio

Preston
03-26-07, 2:23 pm
it definitely is some crazy shit. you should throw in more cardio

Toni messed with my split and I'm doin cardio on monday, tuesday, wednesday, friday, saturday. Honesly, I felt like I couldn't perform today with the lack of carbs lol. I felt so weak this morning, it was pathetic.

ghost
03-26-07, 2:46 pm
your body will adjust quickly, Toni is AMAZING with her routines. and a wonderful help.

Preston
03-26-07, 3:00 pm
yea she is a great help!

Toni69
03-26-07, 5:43 pm
Hey...mindgame, that's all it is. I am honored you are giving me credit here, but hear what others have to say too..just dont get too distracted.
I went today and did my second cardio for the day..mon, wed. and fri I go back in the eve to do another 45min of cardio and man..it was rough. This is my second low day and I was feeling it bad. So, I understand. I just kept thinking about my legs on that stage..and it helped me get through it. I wound up having a great cardio session afterall.

Stick with the diet and cardio we talked about, but if our boy rcott1 here wants to help you with your lifting, by all means, go ahead and try different things..afterall, males are stronger and have different approaches to changing their bodies than women do...so advice on training styles..take it all in for what its worth and use it toward your benefit.

I change my routines all the time. In fact..I have to post in my journey soon...pics too! LOL

I'll be back!

Preston
03-27-07, 2:45 pm
Hey...mindgame, that's all it is. I am honored you are giving me credit here, but hear what others have to say too..just dont get too distracted.
I went today and did my second cardio for the day..mon, wed. and fri I go back in the eve to do another 45min of cardio and man..it was rough. This is my second low day and I was feeling it bad. So, I understand. I just kept thinking about my legs on that stage..and it helped me get through it. I wound up having a great cardio session afterall.

Stick with the diet and cardio we talked about, but if our boy rcott1 here wants to help you with your lifting, by all means, go ahead and try different things..afterall, males are stronger and have different approaches to changing their bodies than women do...so advice on training styles..take it all in for what its worth and use it toward your benefit.

I change my routines all the time. In fact..I have to post in my journey soon...pics too! LOL

I'll be back!

Hey t hanks, it wasn't really all that bad, I'm trying out cardio twice a day and it's really awesome, great results. The definition is coming in quite quickly...which I'm sure is a good thing LOL. I'm still on cuts, and I'm doing better with this low carb thing, it's actually easier and ...I don't feel as full after I eat, so my digestion is much faster. I thought I'd tell you how things are going. This is what I ate yesterday.

8 eggs ( full carton egg beaters ) with cup of oats. [ after i trained ]
8.3 oz. chicken breast with green beans
6oz. of sirloin
6oz. of sirloin with a quick rice packet thing
protein shake
8 eggs ( beaters again )

I'm downing a full gallon and a half of water a day. Too much, just enough?

Toni69
03-27-07, 2:56 pm
Hey t hanks, it wasn't really all that bad, I'm trying out cardio twice a day and it's really awesome, great results. The definition is coming in quite quickly...which I'm sure is a good thing LOL. I'm still on cuts, and I'm doing better with this low carb thing, it's actually easier and ...I don't feel as full after I eat, so my digestion is much faster. I thought I'd tell you how things are going. This is what I ate yesterday.

8 eggs ( full carton egg beaters ) with cup of oats. [ after i trained ]
8.3 oz. chicken breast with green beans
6oz. of sirloin
6oz. of sirloin with a quick rice packet thing
protein shake
8 eggs ( beaters again )

I'm downing a full gallon and a half of water a day. Too much, just enough?

GOOD! Now we are dieting! LOL
You dont have to log everything here, or you can if you want..keep that separate in your own log book for yourself and post your workouts and how you feel here, along with questions or thoughts.

I will be here. PM me whenever you want to.

ghost
03-27-07, 6:03 pm
looks great brother.

Toni69
03-27-07, 7:02 pm
this was a low day right? that was all your carbs? I was tring to figure it out..were you short? You can add more green veggies I believe.

Preston
03-27-07, 10:18 pm
mike gillespie: ur dont know what muscle is
mike gillespie: bro
mike gillespie: or lean at that
mike gillespie: stop talking
mike gillespie: until u can show urself pussy
mike gillespie: again
mike gillespie: no confiendce
P-Diddy: Oh no, it's not that I don't have this so called "confidence.
P-Diddy: "confidence."*
P-Diddy: It's just the fact that I really don't have anything to prove to you.
P-Diddy: Asides from the fact that you are mis-informed.

You should've read the beginning of this conversation. Supposably, Wrath is a completel juicer who has an unstable diet and horrible split routine.

Hahaha, I can only laugh at this RTD 50G buyer.

Toni69
03-28-07, 4:30 am
what the hell is that you just posted? I dont get it. I thought for a second you were saying crap about Frank, but re-read and saw you were quoting an article? is that right? 'Cause you know I cannot allow badmouthing of our Animals in any way here at the forum. Can you clarify please what that post is about? Be specific so nobody else becomes confused. Thanks.

ghost
03-28-07, 8:17 am
what the hell is that you just posted? I dont get it. I thought for a second you were saying crap about Frank, but re-read and saw you were quoting an article? is that right? 'Cause you know I cannot allow badmouthing of our Animals in any way here at the forum. Can you clarify please what that post is about? Be specific so nobody else becomes confused. Thanks.

the first part is some jackass telling Preston that he doesnt know shit, and then preston was giving background on the discussion stating that the other party of that conversation was saying wrath was a juicer...not preston.

and preston, fuck that kid man. fuckin rtd50s...ill take my real gains anyday.

Preston
03-28-07, 2:24 pm
the first part is some jackass telling Preston that he doesnt know shit, and then preston was giving background on the discussion stating that the other party of that conversation was saying wrath was a juicer...not preston.

and preston, fuck that kid man. fuckin rtd50s...ill take my real gains anyday.

Exactly, it isn't from ANY thread, and its a conversation I was in on Yahoo! messenger. He was talking about how Wrath is in IFBB or w/e and that EVERYONE in IFBB takes roids and that no one is natural and that no amount of genetics, training, or diet can get you that far.

Haha, either way, I was laughing in his face because he's so fucking stupid.

" Mike" Isn't a member on this forum.

ghost
03-28-07, 2:50 pm
Fukem. i got yer back brother.

4NIM4L2D4
03-28-07, 7:47 pm
Skimmed through your diary...its pretty long but from now on i want to stay up on it. Thanks for the support on mine keep up the hard work!

Preston
03-29-07, 9:37 pm
Carb cycling, and I can't tell how you much I'd like to have that on a bun, but I just make some rice, green beans, and I'm set with my gallon o' water.

Attempting two a days for cardio, because I'm not playin around anymore with this cutting thing, I wanna be cut like marble baby, sharp edges, the works.

Preston
03-30-07, 8:44 am
Toni, I appreciate all you've done for me with my diet, training routine, and nutrition guidelines. I have followed everything you've told me to do, and I've had nothing but great results. My skin is getting ultra tight around my waist, back, arms, and thigh's. Exactly where I need it most ;)

Today was arms, and man did I have one huge fuckin pump, most likely the largest pump I've EVER gotten in the gym. I'm pleased with the outline my body is giving me right now, but there are many things I need to grow into.

This morning I was able to wake up to the most beautiful person on this green Earth, my angel. Corny, yeah, so what? Fuck you dude, she's gorgeous and atleast she fixes me protein shakes. HA!

Either way, today is going to be an amazing day. OH! I forgot to mention, I've never been able to do a pullup....yeah I fucking blew through them doin 1 set 10 reps. Haha, fuck ya.

Thank you for reading, and a special thank you to Toni69.

Brotherly Love.

-Preston

Preston
03-30-07, 8:51 am
P.S. to Rob, if you read this, I found this really sweet thing you put over your ear, so you can actually figure out what the fuck those people are saying to you at your office! Hell yea dude, no joke, it's only like 600$. . . . I mean, you know, they use them in the U.N. Conferences. ( Thought you'd like that )

Ha, ok so fuck all this drama and negativity men. I'm gonna have one hellll of a good day.

Oh did I mention I'm gonna go see 300? Fuck ya, so stoked. lol

Preston
03-31-07, 7:46 pm
I've been having troubles with my shoulder strength, in every one of my lifts that I do. I have a buddy that boxes at a small venue in a near by city, and he told me that my shoulder should tighten up a bit if I tried out a speed bag. So, I went out during garage days and. . . yes, I found a speedbag. Oh, and get this, along with a 45lb bar, and 10 ( YES TEN! ) 45lb plates. HA HA HA. Yeah, thank God for lazy people. ( dead lifts at homeee ) ;)

Anyway, so I tried this speed bag, and I thank God that I'm a drummer, because you have to be able to keep a beat to even get that thing to swing correctly. You have to keep your hands above your head, basically holding your arm weight in the air while hitting a bag 1-2-3-4 with your right hand then 1-2-3-4 with your left. Then you go 1-2 right 1-2 left, then you go 1 right 1 left 1 right 1 left, you get the idea.

My God, my shoulders are on FIRE after that. Along with my abs and legs. Today was cardio, abs, and calves. I decided to attempt that speedbag, and I like the results, that shit will woop you. Try it out sometime, it's sweet.

-Preston

ghost
04-02-07, 12:02 pm
10 45plates???? NICE.

Preston
04-06-07, 1:03 am
Nothing like being edgy ;)

Hahaha, this whole cutting thing ( if done correctly ) will grace you with amazing results.

Thank you Toni ( and Rob )

-Preston

Oh shit, and Angst[WATCHMAN]™

ghost
04-09-07, 8:52 am
anytime brother, that is what we are all here for.

Preston
04-10-07, 9:35 pm
Boy oh boy, my head is a fun place, let me tell you. The past two weeks have been the most intense, for both my body and mind. I'm doing this carb cycling with keeping super low sodium and drinking heller amounts of water which is depleating most, if not all of my sodium. Not having as much, if any carbs in my body is killing me during training, but I just tredge on. I'm doing cardio five times a week, for an hour long session. Today was quite intense, I went from 30 minutes on the elliptical to 30 minutes on the bike, keeping it at a consecutive 20.3mph for 6.4minutes. Yeah, needless to say, the bike was " a rockin'."

I'm doing quite well with the results of my cutting cycle, ( which is going to last 14 weeks ) I'm finally seeing striations in my fore-arms, calves ( getting the split goin' ),and quads. I'm really impressed with myself and how my body is reacting to the diet. It's only been two weeks and I'm more vascular now then I've ever been in my entire life. My skin is thick, so seeing veins has been practically impossible my whole life. Now they stick out like a sore thumb and you can see them from way far away. They're more prodominate in my fore-arms and calves, but I'm getting some creepin' up from my lower abbs.

As for my mind. . . I'm attempting to keep an " at ease " state of mind, so that I don't go crazy with these lack of carbs and then let my mind wander into thinking of killing the Sara Lee man that comes into work, stealing his truck, and eating every single piece of bread in that vehicle. Before leaving the store, I'd take the body into the meat room, chop him up, and sell it as "Sullivans Own."

I get off track easily, back to business. All in all, everything is everything, and it's looking nowhere but up from here. I have 12 more weeks of cutting, and I'm so ready for the outcome its disgusting.

That's about all guy's, and sorry for not being on here as much, work is being a whore, and working out is cutting into my sleep and that's killing everything else.

Oh BY THE WAY. Guess who scored a perfect 12/12 on their essay exam placement test?!

Yeah, this cat. . . . . seeeee, I should be a motivational speaker about how not all bodybuilders are meatheads!

:-p

Peace fella's

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Angst
04-10-07, 9:47 pm
Good work bro, are you doing before and after pics?

Preston
04-10-07, 10:11 pm
I'd make you piss on the floor with my pictures. lol

Grantski
04-10-07, 11:44 pm
Hey preston good to see you back man.....i was wondering were you had gotten to. Keep it up brother can't wait to see the progress

stumblin54
04-11-07, 1:52 am
Why the sodium depletion?

Stumblin

Toni69
04-11-07, 6:25 am
I am glad your seeing results and liking what your seeing at that. I am concerned about energy levels though. Moodiness is a given. I dont want you to totally eliminate sodium from your diet because it helps with pumps in the gym. So make sure you get in lean red beef, tuna, maybe a bit of salsa or hot sauce as condiments.
Just dont add salt to your food..keep it in natural forms..like what is already in tuna and meats.

Tell me how your feeling today and what you weigh..what you started with and now. How do your clothes fit too? Any obvious changes anywhere?

You can add crystal light or sugar free tang to your water..lemon and orange wedges are great too for the electrolytes. Just cut wedges and squeeze and throw into your water jug with ice if you want. I love cold water even though your not supposed to drink very cold water...but dont worry about that.
Also..throw sweet potatoes into your diet as a carb source. Look at the thread here on sweet potatoes..I made an informative post about them.

Preston
04-11-07, 10:23 am
Why the sodium depletion?

Stumblin

I retain water very easily, and I noticed that carb rotation was doing a good job of keeping my water levels down, but I was just curious as to how much water I'd shed off if I lowerd my sodium levels. Therefore, I'm not having any condiments on my meats, and just taking the salts from them, instead of adding a ton of sodium from hot sauce, or salsa.

Makes sense?

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Preston
04-11-07, 10:25 am
Hey preston good to see you back man.....i was wondering were you had gotten to. Keep it up brother can't wait to see the progress

I wouldn't run away from you guys, you're too much fun to talk to. :D

Just really serious with training, and I'm being overworked ontop of my lifting schedule so I'm dragging some serious ass. Oh well, dedication, blood, sweat, and tears baby. It's what I live for.

-Preston [ANIMAL ]

Preston
04-11-07, 10:28 am
I am glad your seeing results and liking what your seeing at that. I am concerned about energy levels though. Moodiness is a given. I dont want you to totally eliminate sodium from your diet because it helps with pumps in the gym. So make sure you get in lean red beef, tuna, maybe a bit of salsa or hot sauce as condiments.
Just dont add salt to your food..keep it in natural forms..like what is already in tuna and meats.

Tell me how your feeling today and what you weigh..what you started with and now. How do your clothes fit too? Any obvious changes anywhere?

You can add crystal light or sugar free tang to your water..lemon and orange wedges are great too for the electrolytes. Just cut wedges and squeeze and throw into your water jug with ice if you want. I love cold water even though your not supposed to drink very cold water...but dont worry about that.
Also..throw sweet potatoes into your diet as a carb source. Look at the thread here on sweet potatoes..I made an informative post about them.

The clothes just hang off of my body these days, and it's nice. I'm losing some serious fat around my hips, chest, bi's, and back. Those are themost noticeable spots where I'm losing the most. My forearms have some seeerrrrious striations from my elbow down. The veins are coming in very nicely, and I'm seeing new ones appear each time I get a pump, it's very exciting. I currently weigh ( in the morning ) 162. When I started my cut I was about 168-170 and now its a stuck 162. I'm sticking with my five days of cardio, and I'll throw in two days of two sessions at an hour each. I'm burning some serious calories doing that, hell, the other day I was on the stationary bike and was cookin at 20.4MPH for 6 minutes! Needless to say, that bike wanted to fly forwards. LOL

Thanks for keeping up with me sis, such a lovely lady.

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Preston
04-11-07, 10:29 am
Thanks for keeping up with me sis, such a lovely lady.

-Preston[ANIMAL]

I just read that, sis...and then lovely lady, sounds like some inter-family mating goin on. Haaaahahahahah. JUST KIDDING.

Nah, thanks again Toni.

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Toni69
04-11-07, 10:57 am
Hey, just do the cardio once a day..I dont want you burning muscle. Stay with the diet for the 4 wks like we said and we will go from there. Cardio 1x a day or break it down to two thirty minute sessions instead, if that works better for you.

Your not doing show prep and there is no need for you to do 2hrs a day..especially if your energy levels are low as it is and your on a caloric deficit too. Did you get storm yet?

Preston
04-11-07, 2:21 pm
I just had my last pak of cuts, and pump. I'm going to order storm either today or tomorrow. Ok, I'll drop cardio down to just one hour a day. Yes, the results are so amazing lol. I love it.

ghost
04-11-07, 2:38 pm
pictures man....lets see em.

glad to see your schedule is better so you are on more brother.

Preston
04-11-07, 2:45 pm
Now that I'm back in school, Yeah, I'll be on this all the time! LOL

Before or after pictures? I have month old ones?

Go look on my myspace fool!

http://www.myspace.com/imperturbability

They're on there, ok honestly though, I've lost alot of the fat due to the cut.

Preston
04-12-07, 10:18 am
Well, today was shoulders,abs,cardio. I decided to do cardio here at school during my Adv. P.E block. ( Run for 30, Elliptical for 30) I'm seeing more and more veins pop out of my arms, but what I'm really waiting for, is for my wrist size to diminish down to nothing,hopefully. I would like for my arm to be small, till it goes to my fore-arms. I have a small wrist, but its not small far up my arm. . .with due time I suppose! I was curious though, how -scratch that- WHY is it that I can only see my veins ( really well ) when I lift, and then there are other people who have really crappy diets, don't workout,but look like they've been on a cutting cycle for the past 16 years of their life. Something to do with ultra low bf%? Just curious is all, and sort of jealous. Oh well, I'll get there!

-Preston[ANIMAL]

stumblin54
04-12-07, 3:46 pm
As you already know, a lot of people have unique body types. If you're not an ectomorph, or don't have a lower bf, then your veins will not always show. I view gaining all my veins back after my cutting cycle as just an extra present next to being shredded. Some guys just have sick fast metabolism and won't gain that bf to cover their veins up. My metabolism's slow as shit so a lot of my veins in my shoulders and chest get covered by two months into my bulks. Keep trainin' your ass off and more importantly eating damn clean and you'll have them everywhere. Peace.

Stumblin

Gambit
04-12-07, 8:25 pm
Hey, thanks for headed over. I'm gonna look that book up, but a book that really changed my life was Way of the Peaceful Warrior. It's a fantastic story.

And for the veins thing, I'm in the same boat. Just keep working and the longer after your workouts they'll stay.

I got some popping out on the top of my forearms. They used to just pump a little bit during a workout' now, after some time, they've been staying a little bit longer and longer.

Time, brother, and patience.

Preston
04-12-07, 10:42 pm
As you already know, a lot of people have unique body types. If you're not an ectomorph, or don't have a lower bf, then your veins will not always show. I view gaining all my veins back after my cutting cycle as just an extra present next to being shredded. Some guys just have sick fast metabolism and won't gain that bf to cover their veins up. My metabolism's slow as shit so a lot of my veins in my shoulders and chest get covered by two months into my bulks. Keep trainin' your ass off and more importantly eating damn clean and you'll have them everywhere. Peace.

Stumblin

Makes perfect sense Stumblin, I appreciate your time. Yeah, eating clean is my profession. :-P

Preston[ANIMAL] a.k.a "LoneWolf"

Preston
04-12-07, 10:44 pm
Hey, thanks for headed over. I'm gonna look that book up, but a book that really changed my life was Way of the Peaceful Warrior. It's a fantastic story.

And for the veins thing, I'm in the same boat. Just keep working and the longer after your workouts they'll stay.

I got some popping out on the top of my forearms. They used to just pump a little bit during a workout' now, after some time, they've been staying a little bit longer and longer.

Time, brother, and patience.

I'll most definitley be checking out that book, sounds like a great read brother! I was just curious, if we're in the same boat, would you be cutting also? Yeah, I have one coming from my chest down through my bicep but after my shoulder, it gets super small, but my fore-arms are starting to look like spider webs around my elbow. I'm excited to see what I'll look like in the next 12 weeks. I'm so stoked Gambit.

Keep it up brother, nothing but sacrifice.

-Preston[ANIMAL] a.k.a "LoneWolf"

Gambit
04-13-07, 12:39 am
I'm starting my cut on Monday. It'll be my first one and I'm not sure how it's going to go. No matter what, it'll be a good learning experience and I'll be able to see what I need to improve.

And what the hell is up with your myspace? You're way too protective! Shoot my a friend request, cause your's was waaaaaaay too complicated!

Preston
04-13-07, 8:50 am
I'm starting my cut on Monday. It'll be my first one and I'm not sure how it's going to go. No matter what, it'll be a good learning experience and I'll be able to see what I need to improve.

And what the hell is up with your myspace? You're way too protective! Shoot my a friend request, cause your's was waaaaaaay too complicated!

ahahahahahahaha. I don't like some people?

Sneaky sir, very sneaky.

Preston
04-14-07, 11:10 pm
Five Finger Death Punch: "The Way of The Fist"

YOU WANT IT YOU GOT IT!!
EVERY THING YOU NEEDED AND MORE!!
YOU SAID IT I HEARD IT!!
CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!
DELETED, DEFEATED, EVERYTHING YOUVE EVER BEEN!!
NO MERCY!! ITS THE WAY OF THE FIST!!

STRAPPED WITH RAGE!!
GOT NO PATIENCE FOR VICTIMS!!
SICK AND TIRED OF THE WHOLE FUCKIN WORLD!!

I DONT REMEMBER ASKING YOU ABOUT YOUR IMPERFECTIONS?!
YOU MIGHT WIN ONE BATTLE !?!
BUT KNOW THIS I'LL WIN THE FUCKING WAR!!!!

STEP TO ME!! STEP TO ME MOTHA FUCKA!!
ZIP YOUR LIP, YOU'VE RUN OUT OF TIME!!
STEP TO ME, STEP TO ME MOTHER FUCKER!!
TALK THE TALK NOW WALK THE DAMN LINE!!

Sometimes I seriously would love to pound a whole in my wall. I can't stand when people put things on me when it isn't even my fault, nor my problem. I already did my cardio for today, and I did cardio yesterday, and I plan on doing cardio tomorrow. I'm pretty sure that I need some sort of counseling...anger management or something. I'm sick of stupid fucks, which equals pretty much everyone I have to deal with at my place of employment. My relationship status right now is on bad terms and I can't stand it, because it seems like anything that EVER goes wrong, falls back on me.

I'm sick of getting the blame for shit when I honestly wasn't the one doing the wrong.

Damn, I'm honestly sick of people right now, and I really don't give a fuck if this is off topic, oh well. Let me rant, this is my first fucking one.

Preston
04-16-07, 9:52 pm
Alright, today is Tuesday and we got school off because of some helacious snow. I mean this shit's comin down like rain, and its blowin round 30 MPH+
Needless to say, traveling to the gym is going to be a journey all on its own.
Today is legs, and I personally love legs. That equals squats and squats...oh, and if you'd open your fuckin' ears, some more squats. After that, we do "burnouts," kind of like "drop sets" only, I'm on a quad machine.

The question of the day, guys.

-I don't know what your particular workout is, but once I get done with squats, I hurry up and get over to the quad extention to get some serious blood flow to all those particular muscles. The last time I was in the gym doing legs, I got the most intense burning "sensation" in my legs I've ever had in my entire life. It seriously felt like someone put diesel fuel all over my legs and set that shit on fire.

So who all has felt this " holy shit, I'm on fire, " feeling in your legs?

Either way, I get this fire every time I do legs, and was just checking to make sure it was a completley neccesarry process of doing legs, or if something is really fucked up.

Peace easy bro's
-Preston

SQUAT DAY TOMORROW !!!!!!!!!

Preston
04-18-07, 11:12 pm
Well holy hell today was one amazing fucking day. I've never had such drive, focus, and determination in the gym, I had an amazing workout, and this is how it went.

Cardio : 4.2 Miles Running Treadmill ( 30 minutes ). Then went onto the bike for 30 minutes and did 8 miles on that staying around a consistant 19mph.

Obliques : I don't know what the fuck you call it, but you bend over this pad and you usually hold a medicine ball or some shit, but I grab a 45 and go to town on that thing. Did 3 sets of 30.

I call tipsy's. I grab 90lb dumbs and lean from side to side pulling hard on my obliques and then lean the other way, and the weight on each arm pulls really hard and so far it's treated me nicely with results.

CALVES : you guys probably won't beleive me, but I was on the smith machine and was doing 500+lb standing calve raises, most likely this is obnoxious and not helping me any but it felt amazing. I cut that down to 305 and did 3 sets of 15 and cut down to 135 and did stand pauses, held for 5 seconds to send heller amounts of blood into my calves, then did seated calve raises with two 45's.

That ended my " off day " LOL

Tomorrow is shoulders, and so far this goes to toni.

Shock Therapy and storm + pump....= holy fuck.

haha thanks guys!

Preston
04-18-07, 11:13 pm
Things are great, and I'm kind of glad we had that little spat back and forth, because that really let reality set in about how bad our lives would fucking suck if we lost each other. I love this girl guys, and call me a pussy all you want, but she's my Angel, and I wouldn't take her over anyone else.

Love you baby.

Angst
04-18-07, 11:31 pm
Glad you found that special someone bro, someone who will support you no matter what.
My first contest was a very special one, because my girl was there, she was proud of me even though I didn't win. Shit I'd still be happy even if i finished dead last, 'cause she was there.

Preston
04-18-07, 11:36 pm
Exactly bro, exactly. :D

Preston
04-23-07, 2:48 pm
I haven't felt like this for such a long time. Idon't fall short, and I never give anything but my best and pray for what I do to be perfect. Today I slipped and I'm not going to give you some bullshit reason to why I didn't show up in the gym this morning.

No, my car would start. Yes, my alarm was set. Did I think it was Sunday, indeed.

I woke up, went downstairs, ate, went back upstairs and then was sitting on my bed listning to music and drinking some water, readin my Flex magazine, and next thing I know, my mom yells up stairs ( She loves me enough to still " wake me up " even though I'm awake to go take a shower. ) " PRESTONNNNNN, WAKE UP! It's time to get in the shower for school .

Right then and there I was so pissed and just plain disgusted with myself and I hate the fact that I thought that it was Sunday and that I fucked up, and I know there is nothing I can do about it, and I know that I can't get that day back.

I'm ashamed.

Angst
04-23-07, 8:59 pm
Can't let a single day slip by bro, and more importantly, gotta learn how to "Hold On"

Preston
04-24-07, 12:58 am
Guess I'm not doing my best.

brandonA
04-24-07, 1:20 am
Hey bro,
I not going to pound on ya, you know what's up and Im sure Rob is going chew your ass...I fell asleep on the couch the other night and slep thru my work out..Angst has a point but hey, shit happens...get a calendar.....lol...

-B

osiris
04-24-07, 4:54 am
Ah man, missing one workout aint no plane crash. Ones' gotta move on and not let one slip-up ruin the journey.

ghost
04-24-07, 12:54 pm
i am not going to chew your ass....this isnt the time for it....Slip ups occur brother...i have yet to go to bed...havent been able to lift since thursday last week...not happy about it. but shit happens. i have to get my head out of my own ass before i would be able to yell at you for having yours up there too....

Preston
04-24-07, 2:42 pm
Thanks guys, I'm gonna just do 5 straight days of cardio and do my usual routine starting today (TUESDAY - by the way B, I got myself a calendar ;] )
and I'll skip Friday for my "wednesday" rest day, and still do cardio and abs, but do arms on saturday with cardio then cardio again on sunday just for a little...discipline.

ghost
04-24-07, 2:44 pm
Good stuff buddy.

keep on track, and definitely start a log book to help as well

Preston
04-24-07, 2:49 pm
I have one, they switched days on me at work, and I had to work friday instead of saturday and it totally fucked up my head on what day it was. Fucking work, atleast I'm out of my job the 18th of May. :-P

Preston
04-25-07, 2:49 pm
Back to back and I'm practically dead and can barely move, but it's so much fun.

OHHH and by the by, I had an ...."attack" this morning and my BP was 160 and my heart rate was going insane, atleast, that's what the nurse said. No worries though females n gents, I'm back in the game and my heart is fine!

haha, sweet scare eh?

Toni69
04-25-07, 4:17 pm
Don't stress over the one day...you may have needed more rest than you thought..don't try to make up for it but overworking yourself..physically and mentally. It is fine..we all have days such as these. You just keep moving foward. Focus on how you feel now and continue however you would have normally done.

Preston
04-26-07, 1:04 am
Hey thanks Toni, really appreaciate it, tomorrow is my make-shift shoulder day and have done 3 days of training back to back, all morning sessions with cardio at night. I'm doin good, after this morning I've been taking my BP and heart-rate every 3 or so hours just to make sure everythings fine, I'm going to head to the doctor tomorrow mid-day.

Thank you again.

-Preston[ANIMAL]

ghost
04-26-07, 8:38 am
preston, i think i am going to e-mail you the same routine i have focused on.

ask him how much he likes it, and if you want to, ill shoot it over to you.

Preston
04-26-07, 2:16 pm
Ask who, exactly?

Preston
04-30-07, 12:21 pm
Yes it is true, I'm finally back after a couple days of being away from the computer, and man did I miss this place.

Well this past week was something else, and if you've kept up with my post[s] you'd realize just how crazy it really was. Trying to keep my training focused and still putting forth every ounce of effort I have left in my body.

Which honestly doesn't amount to much.

I'm beginning to feel fatigued and almost like I'm having a sugar attack when I'm lifting some days. I don't know if its the supplements I take before I lift, or if it's the fact that I don't ever eat sugar in my diet and I'm hypo-glycemic. . .

That might have something to do with it, but I try to keep some kind of a sugar intake somehow. I get some through my protein shakes, and sometimes I'll have [ Toni - didn't know if I was breaking the rules here? ] Light* soy milk and that has some sugar in it.

All in all I'm just trying to keep my my body in top condition so I can perform at my peak everytime I step into the weight-room, and after I get out of there and head into hell. [ Also known as cardio ]

I'm having one hell of a day, and I hope that everyone else is also having a good day, and if you're in the 815 IL area, enjoy the sun, damn is it nice out.

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Toni69
04-30-07, 12:44 pm
Are you actually hypoglycemic or were you trying to justify why your craving sugars?

FYI: A person with hypoglycemia may feel weak, drowsy, confused, hungry, and dizzy. Paleness, headache, irritability, trembling, sweating, rapid heart beat, and a cold, clammy feeling are also signs of low blood sugar. In severe cases, a person can lose consciousness and even lapse into a coma.

The symptoms associated with hypoglycemia are sometimes mistaken for symptoms caused by conditions not related to blood sugar. For example, unusual stress and anxiety can cause excess production of catecholamines, resulting in symptoms similar to those caused by hypoglycemia, but having no relation to blood sugar levels.

Hypoglycemia can occur in instances where prolonged exercise, fasting, or delaying or skipping meals, is concerned. Drinking alcohol can also cause blood sugar to drop in some sensitive individuals.

I had the shakes today because I have been on high carbs for so long that when I finally went back to low, it was such a significant drop that my body responded negatively, but I knew it would pass. Once I drank down my storm, I felt way better..than my post workout shake after that with oats..and I was cured! So, if you feel you need a gatorade for the electrolytes while training or sip Shock Therapy or a Propel water..anything with some sugars to help you out, that is surely fine. Better than you passing out in the gym and hurting yourself in the middle of training.

The American Diabetes Association (ADA) states that milk is better than juice or glucose because it has lactose, fat and protein that will help keep your blood sugar remain steady over time. A candy bar or other high fat sweets can raise blood sugar too high after you eat them and kinda go against the diet thing too.

Preston
04-30-07, 12:47 pm
Are you actually hypoglycemic or were you trying to justify why your craving sugars?

FYI: A person with hypoglycemia may feel weak, drowsy, confused, hungry, and dizzy. Paleness, headache, irritability, trembling, sweating, rapid heart beat, and a cold, clammy feeling are also signs of low blood sugar. In severe cases, a person can lose consciousness and even lapse into a coma.

The symptoms associated with hypoglycemia are sometimes mistaken for symptoms caused by conditions not related to blood sugar. For example, unusual stress and anxiety can cause excess production of catecholamines, resulting in symptoms similar to those caused by hypoglycemia, but having no relation to blood sugar levels.

Hypoglycemia can occur in instances where prolonged exercise, fasting, or delaying or skipping meals, is concerned. Drinking alcohol can also cause blood sugar to drop in some sensitive individuals.

I had the shakes today because I have been on high carbs for so long that when I finally went back to low, it was such a significant drop that my body responded negatively, but I knew it would pass. Once I drank down my storm, I felt way better..than my post workout shake after that with oats..and I was cured! So, if you feel you need a gatorade for the electrolytes while training or sip Shock Therapy or a Propel water..anything with some sugars to help you out, that is surely fine. Better than you passing out in the gym and hurting yourself in the middle of training.

The American Diabetes Association (ADA) states that milk is better than juice or glucose because it has lactose, fat and protein that will help keep your blood sugar remain steady over time. A candy bar or other high fat sweets can raise blood sugar too high after you eat them and kinda go against the diet thing too.

No, I am seriously hypoglycemic. Come on, I wouldn't lie about that. lol [BTW]

Damn, your fast at replying to my post[s].

Preston
04-30-07, 12:56 pm
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatoooraaaaaaaaaiiiiiiddd . . . .

H2o !!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry...I'm in a great mood today, well that's amazing, I'm glad that I'm allowed to have some sugar during my lifting because that will give me some major energy and shit I need when I'm lifting to that I DON'T pass out lifting.

Yeah, I've done that whole passing out thing from not getting enough sugar, sucks huge....yeah it sucks.

Either way, it's usually controlled but these past few days it's been going crazy, and I think this low carb/ high carb thing is really fuckin' with it. Oh well, I'm trying to keep some balance with my body.

BY THE WAY

Toni, I'm lookin' hella fine, sis. You should see me! I'm going to take some pictures in a bit, and guess what, I personally think I look like 180 easy!

Haha...just wait, I'm going to be 200 some day standing 5'8. . . I'm going to be a tank!!!

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Toni69
04-30-07, 1:03 pm
Well...let's see man! Post me some pics!

Preston
04-30-07, 10:04 pm
Yeah, after I get waxed, I'm a hairy beast Toni, for sure. lol

-Preston[ANIMAL]

ghost
05-01-07, 8:11 am
have mom wax your back you gorilla..!

Toni69
05-01-07, 11:35 am
Have you ever had waxing done before?

ghost
05-01-07, 11:45 am
me? once....YOWZA.....

Preston
05-01-07, 2:21 pm
I had a friend who has ADHD, and by chance was going crazy and so I had him do it and he fucking wripped skin off of my back. Yeah, bad experience.

I'm GOING to a pro. . . something to get it done if anything.

gnoll5
05-01-07, 4:00 pm
WAX!?!?!? ooooowwwwww.....good luck with that bro!!

JMC
05-01-07, 4:08 pm
Zippy chance wax will touch my body! Of course my back is not hairy but still! No f-ing way!!!

Preston
05-02-07, 12:55 am
Yeah, being hairless would be nice for a change, that way I could steer clear from the "primal" stereotypes, if ya get my drift ;)

Either way, today I did super low carb. . . ( Toni, I know you said to stick to 100, but the results of going lower are so tight I love it. ) I had about 58-60 carbs total today and my skin is like sinched down onto my muscle and new veins are coming out, and I just look fucking sweet. I'm going to do this again tomorrow and see how things progress, I'm still keeping 60+G of protein per meal at 6 meals a day. I'm rotating my protein intake from sirloin [eye cut] to chicken, to tuna, and to the all famous egg! I'm doing really well with maintaining my size while cutting down.

Hey Toni, when can I get back on cuts to really get fuckin shredded? LOL

I'm so stoked sis, you've no idea.

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Preston
05-03-07, 3:06 pm
Training session this morning, then cardio this afternoon. Pretty pissed at my girlfriend so we'll see what happends with cardio. :D

Oh well, maybe one day I'll get the same respect I give everyone else?

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Toni69
05-03-07, 3:09 pm
Why would a argument with the 'ol lady affect your cardio? The only thing that affects my cardio is how tired I am to begin with and even then, midway I get my second...or third wind.

If your gonna go that low..which your about as low as me on my lw days, I am at 75g for 4 days, then I go medium at 125g and a high for 150g..then I wait for Vinny to evaluate me.

You can start cuts anytime you want. Early in the day is best and drink more water than you do now..it makes you pee like a racehorse! Well, it does for me. Its a fat burner and it acts like a diuretic too...a mild one. Mild..I must have way too much water in me now! LOL

Preston
05-03-07, 7:43 pm
Why would a argument with the 'ol lady affect your cardio? The only thing that affects my cardio is how tired I am to begin with and even then, midway I get my second...or third wind.

If your gonna go that low..which your about as low as me on my lw days, I am at 75g for 4 days, then I go medium at 125g and a high for 150g..then I wait for Vinny to evaluate me.

You can start cuts anytime you want. Early in the day is best and drink more water than you do now..it makes you pee like a racehorse! Well, it does for me. Its a fat burner and it acts like a diuretic too...a mild one. Mild..I must have way too much water in me now! LOL

I usually have a very good cardio session when very angry LOL! Other than that, the whole super low carb thing is flippin amazing and I've nothing but amazing results and my back is gettin' tore up, for real! I used Cuts to get down past 200lbs and about the whole diuretic thing...I really love this edgy veiny look...but I'm still retaining water, do you know of anything that works . . . . better?

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Preston
05-03-07, 11:28 pm
I'm all for it baby. ;)

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Toni69
05-04-07, 5:21 am
Personally, nothing is better than cuts. If your holding water...like I am..who cares! First off, on a caloric deficit, you need some sodium in the diet for pumps in the gym anyway. Unless your getting ready for a show, it doesnt matter 'cause your body will always look to hold water somewhere. If you want to get it off temporarily, like for a photoshoot or a day at the beach..well, there are always ways. You can go about it as if you were 2 days out from a show, but its temporary..water will come back. BB's only cut the water out for a show...we cant possibly survive long in that kind of shape..shit, some pass out right there on stage and they have only depleted water for 24hours!

It boils down to the diet..you know this.

Preston
05-04-07, 8:50 am
Personally, nothing is better than cuts. If your holding water...like I am..who cares! First off, on a caloric deficit, you need some sodium in the diet for pumps in the gym anyway. Unless your getting ready for a show, it doesnt matter 'cause your body will always look to hold water somewhere. If you want to get it off temporarily, like for a photoshoot or a day at the beach..well, there are always ways. You can go about it as if you were 2 days out from a show, but its temporary..water will come back. BB's only cut the water out for a show...we cant possibly survive long in that kind of shape..shit, some pass out right there on stage and they have only depleted water for 24hours!

It boils down to the diet..you know this.

Haha, yeah I do. There are just spots on my body ( like you ) that retain water and I don't know if its the water that is keeping me from seeing the veins, maybe my skin isn't thin enough, or maybe there is still fat there? I can see veins on the back side of my fore-arms, but if you look from the elbow down ( palm side ) you can't see shit, I honestly don't understand it, so frustrating >.< !!!!!

Either way, I'm damn sure that I'm not getting enough fats in my diet so I decided that at night before bed when I have my protein shake, I'll have two spoonfulls of peanut butter. . . make sense?

Thanks sis

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Toni69
05-04-07, 3:04 pm
Ok, the basics. When you start a diet, you will almost always lose at least 10 pounds fairly quickly. Sometimes you lose it in mere days, while with others it might take you a couple of weeks to do. We know your not losing fat that fast, your losing water right? Some diets cause you to lose water weight quicker than others.

The body tends to hold onto things it thinks it may not get more of very soon. If you deprive it of food for instance, it will work harder in trying to hang onto the resources from that food because it assumes there may be a long time before more will be given to it. The same thing happens with water; When you don't give your body enough water, it tends to try holding on to what it has in reserve.

Now females are different than males in this aspect..we have loads of other things going on in our bodies than you big boys do...so you cant really compare, however...males will hold water just a bit differently than we do.

The best way to tell if you are retaining fluid is to pay attention to your body. If you get indentations on your ankles and lower legs from your clothing, then you may be retaining fluid. If you wear rings and they become tight and leave an imprint in your fingers when you take them off, then you also likely retaining fluid. Any kind of puffiness in your skin is a good indication of water weight.

Bottom line, it takes 3500 calories to gain or lose 1 pound of body fat. This equates to an extra 500 calories a day over 7 days to gain a pound. This means if you gained 3 pounds in one day you can chalk it up to fluid weight otherwise you would have had to consume, hmmmm, how many extra calories that day? You do the math! ;)

Preston
05-04-07, 9:59 pm
http://www.animalpak.com/journey/week.cfm?week=18

Preston
05-07-07, 2:42 pm
I decided to post something that has kind of concerned me and was just curios what The Legion thought of it...

Ever since I started cutting I've lost a significant amount of weight...I'm not retarted and I know I'm going to lose weight, but I really don't know how much lower my body can go before I start to get sick...I'm currently at 158lb's and I started this at 173...I weighed in last year at 265.5 and busted my ass to get down to 175(ish) and now I can lose weight like it's nobody's business...I'm just kind of scared though, with this cut, how much more weight I'm going to lose (lb wise) before my body starts to break down and I get sick...maybe I'm worrying to much but I really care about my body and I'd hate to see something bad happen...

I dunno, I'm getting fuckin shredded and I know that's what you want, but I don't know the signs telling me " hey fuck-ass, stop doing this before I quit on you "...you know what I mean.

Just uh, that's about it, and I'm only havin a total of 30 carbs and they're all ate in the morning, but I'm eating 2 tbsp of NATURAL peanut butter with all of my meals so I can make sure I get in the fats since my body will be going into an intense catabolic state with all this lack of energy and I decided peanut butter was a good choice because I needed the fats anyways. . .

We'll see where this goes.

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Angst
05-07-07, 2:52 pm
I think i was still eating at least 60g of carbs a day when i was 2 weeks out from my show. i think 30g a day for a week should be enough, otherwise your body is gonna quit on you soon enough IMO

Preston
05-07-07, 2:56 pm
I think i was still eating at least 60g of carbs a day when i was 2 weeks out from my show. i think 30g a day for a week should be enough, otherwise your body is gonna quit on you soon enough IMO

Yeah, we'll see what happends and uh...pray for the best. Oh hey Angst hows it hangin'??

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Angst
05-07-07, 4:49 pm
Hanging strong bro haha

Preston
05-08-07, 12:53 am
Hanging strong bro haha

It's the only way to stay bro, keep it up!

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Toni69
05-08-07, 4:10 am
If you feel like your undernourished or getting sick often, then you have to change things. Dieting is not about starving yourself or your body of necessary nutrients. It's about giving your body a complete balance of carbs, protein, fats, aminos, vitamins and minerals and essential fatty acids as in fish. If your doing this, then you have nothing to worry about.

People seem to think dieting in general or dieting for a show is about starving yourself. I havent starved myself yet! Its only when your so close to a show, and your not where your supposed to be that BB's tend to get a bit drastic..they cut where they to, but its temporarary...its for one day on a stage! Even now, with me being less than 4wks out..I still have not incorporated zero carb days into my diet. I will next week..but that is show prep..not normal day to day dieting.

Once your at your goal weight, you have to learn how to maintain it but manipulating your diet and still train and do cardio..just not excessive.
I maintain about 122-125lbs when not dieting. How do I do this? I know how much to eat and I also know that when I do go for cheat meals, what my limits are. I dont just stuff my face with crap and then do loads of cardio the next day to try and make up for it. The body just doesnt work that way.

If you feel your too thin..add in more calories to your diet...simple as that.

Preston
05-08-07, 2:54 pm
If you feel like your undernourished or getting sick often, then you have to change things. Dieting is not about starving yourself or your body of necessary nutrients. It's about giving your body a complete balance of carbs, protein, fats, aminos, vitamins and minerals and essential fatty acids as in fish. If your doing this, then you have nothing to worry about.

People seem to think dieting in general or dieting for a show is about starving yourself. I havent starved myself yet! Its only when your so close to a show, and your not where your supposed to be that BB's tend to get a bit drastic..they cut where they to, but its temporarary...its for one day on a stage! Even now, with me being less than 4wks out..I still have not incorporated zero carb days into my diet. I will next week..but that is show prep..not normal day to day dieting.

Once your at your goal weight, you have to learn how to maintain it but manipulating your diet and still train and do cardio..just not excessive.
I maintain about 122-125lbs when not dieting. How do I do this? I know how much to eat and I also know that when I do go for cheat meals, what my limits are. I dont just stuff my face with crap and then do loads of cardio the next day to try and make up for it. The body just doesnt work that way.

If you feel your too thin..add in more calories to your diet...simple as that.

Sorry for annoying you with these posts....but they're just my thoughts is all...I've never been this small in pounds and I don't know my limits yet, and I don 't think I'm too thin...and personally, I don't think your skin can be too thin ;)

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Preston
05-09-07, 2:33 pm
Vascularity....I'm seeing more and more veins that are screaming to come out, but they're still stuck there...just kinda peaking out...oh well, they'll come out sometime soon...and here are the newest updates...I'm currently 155lb's with a 29" waist...and a 46" chest...I have a somewhat wider back...and I have this fucking fat...or whatever on my body that just won't go away...it's like a band around my waist that just won't leave....but my oblique and ab training is doing a really good job of getting rid of that...but we'll see what happends...

Well, I go to a vocational school for computers, and it's called "Computer Technology" and right now I'm studying internet security and so far I'm doing quite well in the class and I've developed some amazing friendships here and have some even better acquaintances...there is this one girl that sits behind me and over the course of the year has seen me change from about 205 to 155lb's and she see's things that I honesly can't yet...I'm still stuck in the body of a 265 pound guy and I'm most sure that I will forever see that boy standing there....fat, beatin and bruised with words of hate thrown upon his back every day took his leggs out of his bed...i was brokedown and tired of all the random bullshit that i was delt practically every fucking day of my breathing life...I couldn't take it anymore, I just couldn't take it...so long story short, I've been busting my ass for the past year to get down to 155 from 265 but every day I stare in the mirror....I see the same man I was when I was 265...I see this fat, disgusting man standing in the mirror who looks like he needs a good diet plan or maybe...shit just to leave this earth because he wasn't serving that great of a purpose anyways...yet I went throug this shit for a fucking year and gained so much knowledge through what I've done and I plan on pushing past this weight loss to gain more weight, and put on some serious muscle over a period of my LIFE TIME. There is no quitting and there is no stopping, because I perosnally know...I KNOW I'll never be contempt with what I see...and this is my curse, the curse of a bodybuilder...I just pray I can stay sane through all of this...

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Preston
05-10-07, 11:25 am
Ended up in the hospital last night, because my parents think I'm either

1.) Bulemic
2.)Anorexic
3.) I'm a mix of the two

I really don't understand how I'm any of those if I'm eating more than they do in a day, and they're HUGE compared to me. I don't know anymore...I mean 155 is a low weight, but I have a 29" waist finally and I will NOT like to lose that due to diet...I mean, for all that I've worked for...getting down and everything...then having to go back up...I can honestly say to everyone who reads my shit that I'm scared of getting fat again...I would like to do cardio during my bulk but I know its unecesarry...hopefully I won't gain too much fat...but I need more muscle, and a better back, becuase all it is right now is fucking bones and some traps and maybe a little delt...other than that...I aint got shit on NOBODY....nobody....guess the only place to go from here is up. We'll see.

-Preston[ANIMAL]

By the by, my BF as of last night is 7% give or take 3

Toni69
05-10-07, 11:40 am
How did you measure your BF?

Preston
05-10-07, 11:52 am
They did it with a caliper thing and an electronic hand held deal

Toni69
05-10-07, 11:59 am
Dieting is not about starving yourself..if you feel you need to fill out, just add in more high carb days or more calories. I wasnt annoyed with your posts..I was just giving you my advice...I am right to the point..I dont jerk people around, as I wouldnt want anyone to jerk me around either. It wont kill you to add in some high carb days..this doesnt mean eat crap...although you probably could afford a cheat meal on sundays or something like that. Your not prepping for a show so, there is no need to go to any extremes here. Once you reach a goal weight or once your happy with how you look, then just maintain it.

As far as wanting those veins to pop out, your holding water...if you can see the veins under your skin, than that is water your holding..maybe some fat but again..your not prepping for a show and you dont want to do something that your body may not be able to handle later on. Dieting has to be taken seriously and with caution. Weight should come off slow and consistently...but if your starving your body of necessary nutrients, it will shut itself down and not respond. You must be careful in how you approach dieting.

Preston
05-10-07, 12:03 pm
Dieting is not about starving yourself..if you feel you need to fill out, just add in more high carb days or more calories. I wasnt annoyed with your posts..I was just giving you my advice...I am right to the point..I dont jerk people around, as I wouldnt want anyone to jerk me around either. It wont kill you to add in some high carb days..this doesnt mean eat crap...although you probably could afford a cheat meal on sundays or something like that. Your not prepping for a show so, there is no need to go to any extremes here. Once you reach a goal weight or once your happy with how you look, then just maintain it.

As far as wanting those veins to pop out, your holding water...if you can see the veins under your skin, than that is water your holding..maybe some fat but again..your not prepping for a show and you dont want to do something that your body may not be able to handle later on. Dieting has to be taken seriously and with caution. Weight should come off slow and consistently...but if your starving your body of necessary nutrients, it will shut itself down and not respond. You must be careful in how you approach dieting.

I am satisfied with the ending weight, yes. Now as for the skin left over from being 265+lbs I can't stand. I mean, personally I think I should bulk for maybe a year or two? I don't know if that's too long or too short, but I personally don't see bulking for only 12 weeks doing much...and I would like to slowly but steadily work my way back up to 200lbs...I mean me being at 5'8 I think I'd be a freakin tank...but that's just my opinion...what do you think?

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Toni69
05-10-07, 12:29 pm
You cant time this stuff. If your gonna bulk..just do it and once you reach a good weight your happy with, then lean out again..maybe next time for your first show...who knows by then. I am sure you have learned alot about your body so far. Time is all you have, there is no rush for anything. Your right..bulking for 12 wks will not accomplish much..one year seems reasonable, but it also depends on how your body bulks. You may have a super fast metabolism and it will take you longer to gain or maybe not.

Dieting does speed up your metabolism, so when you start bulking, you need that extra time to slow down your metabolism because your body has to absorb all those extra carbs and such after depleting it for so long. Its your call..just go with the flow..your body will let you know..you will know when its time to make changes.

Preston
05-10-07, 12:49 pm
You cant time this stuff. If your gonna bulk..just do it and once you reach a good weight your happy with, then lean out again..maybe next time for your first show...who knows by then. I am sure you have learned alot about your body so far. Time is all you have, there is no rush for anything. Your right..bulking for 12 wks will not accomplish much..one year seems reasonable, but it also depends on how your body bulks. You may have a super fast metabolism and it will take you longer to gain or maybe not.

Dieting does speed up your metabolism, so when you start bulking, you need that extra time to slow down your metabolism because your body has to absorb all those extra carbs and such after depleting it for so long. Its your call..just go with the flow..your body will let you know..you will know when its time to make changes.

Yeah, sounds like a good idea...I'll have to start reading up on a good bulk diet, something reasonable though, I'm kinda short on cash these days... :\

Preston
05-10-07, 8:36 pm
I'm looking towards my first bulking cycle and I need to put on some serious size due to some extra skin that's just kinda layin' around. (265 to 155 in a year ) I want to go back up to 200lbs...atleast...but I want to keep my 29" waist or atleast keep a smaller waist image but I need to get fuckin thick in my back, quads, and chest just to get the overall image...and I was looking at your supplements... I wanted to know if I could stack all of these together.

Real Gain
Whey Protein ( ON )
Animal Pump
Animal Pak
Animal Flex
Universal N1-T
Universal Human Growth Hormone ( pills )

I'm 18 and I'm in the gym 6 times a week and I'm just looking for a little more of an edge, I'm bustin my ass and I know if I had a higher level of test and hgh I know I'd grow like weeds, I know it. I've got 3 cuz's that are bb's and they compete and I know its in the blood...I was just wondering what you thought of that stack, or if my body could take it? I'd be eating around 5,500 cals 375g protein, and somewhere around 525 carbs.

Just let me know what you think, run it by some people, WHATEVER you need to do...just get back to me, thanks a bunch bro's

Be brutal, trust me... I take it every day

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Preston
05-12-07, 1:56 am
Well everything seems to be going on track...I'm eating like I think I should, drinking 2 gallons of water a day to keep my food goin through me...everything looks good....bought my girl a ring for our anniversary, she's been glowin since 'bout 4:15 this afternoon, girl won't stop smilin'...oh well, she deserves something nice, considering all the bullshit she puts up with (basically that means me).

WOAH! I dunno if you guys watch that show on MTV called Scard...but fuck man, there was this guy attempting to squat and broke his leg at his knee...its fucked up, but you should youtube.com search that shit...it's crazy.

-Preston[ANIMAL]

born0withno0soul
05-12-07, 4:38 am
i have had this discussion before, but i say hell yes you should take a test booster if you want to grow as strong and big as you possibly can.

Preston
05-12-07, 11:49 am
i have had this discussion before, but i say hell yes you should take a test booster if you want to grow as strong and big as you possibly can.

Hahaha, thanks bro ;)

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Preston
05-12-07, 12:20 pm
I'm going to train with my girlfriend today....oh boy, this outta be fun!

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Preston
05-14-07, 2:12 pm
Never did end up training with the girlfriend....but I went there any way and did some core workouts...that's about it, I'm pretty stoked with this whole cutting diet, and things are going good, so we'll see where I go from here. Other than that, breaking 400 was sweet shit...we'll see what today has to offer!

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Preston
05-14-07, 2:44 pm
We all have different paths in this life, but at the same time, we are forcefully driving towards the same goals. Though they might be a shade different from eachother, the same goal is in mind. The goal that is to be achieved in this lifetime is greatness. That is what you want in life, you want to be great, you want to be rememberd, and you won't let anything, or anyone get in your way. The thing to rememberd is that people don't want to remember what you fucking said when you were 30...they want to remember you by your actions. You can't beat a path through words, you must dig your way through life with your own fucking hands, and you have to dig hard, and dig deep to get to where you want to go.

Live by this, God gave you TWO ears, TWO eyes, and ONE mouth. Therefore, you must see the situation, evaluate, and listen, before you open your fucking mouth. Some people don't give a fuck what you have to say about something even if it was an open question to be answered, so shut the fuck up and move on. Their life isn't yours, so stay the fuck out. Live your own path, follow your own goals, and become great. For everything else in life, Fuck The Rest.

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Preston
05-22-07, 8:01 pm
I'm attempting to remain as strong as possible, even though my strength cannot overcome what has come over me. My will and desire to succeed in life are at their peak, and my focus is straight and true, but why must this be a bad thing for some? Why must what I do, no, what I love hurt the ones that I love most? I give them time, the time that I have, and for some reason I think I'm falling short...falling short of giving them what they deserve.

I attempt to give you every piece of me, every day you're on my brain, but for some reason you question everything that I stand for. I have not given up on you, and I haven't given up on this, so why question something that we're clinging onto? It's true, I'm growing...so why are you so hell-bent on not putting forth the extra effort to grow along side me? I'm in this for the long-haul, and I'm not just saying that to cushin everything, I'm saying that because I'm good to my word.

I'm good for many things. I'm good at making you smile when you've had a bad day. I'm good at making you laugh after I've said something to piss you off. I'm getting better at being open with you, but there are some things in my past history that you shouldn't know. I'm not hiding these things from you, but protecting you. I've bled, cried, and screamed for you and done everything in my power to better myself, for you.

I have faith that God will lead us in the right direction, and maybe you don't have that faith that I carry....but when you're left with nothing, and a questioned un-answered....what else do you have to fall back on? I'm left on faith, hopes, and prayers that everything will be okay...

I'm inbetween a rock and a hard place, and right now, I'm still stuck in this rut.

I've never asked you this before, but I need your support, and I need your faith to help us overcome this malignant conatmination that has come over us...

I will not let it overcome us, I will stand strong, but in the end...will you be standing by my side?

I love you.

-Preston[ANIMAL]

ghost
05-23-07, 8:56 am
too often, those that love us, are our worst enemies in this life. they see us bettering ourselves, and find it "harmful" that we are lifting "all that weight." they Fear what they do not comprehend, nor do they want to comprehend it.

I am standing here by your side little brother...and ill keep pushing you further down our path in this life of Iron. I, too, may need a push every once in a while..as we all do.

all you have to do is ask brother.

Strength and Honor....remember these two principles in life. they are all we have to live by.

Strength and Honor.

Preston
05-23-07, 9:52 am
too often, those that love us, are our worst enemies in this life. they see us bettering ourselves, and find it "harmful" that we are lifting "all that weight." they Fear what they do not comprehend, nor do they want to comprehend it.

I am standing here by your side little brother...and ill keep pushing you further down our path in this life of Iron. I, too, may need a push every once in a while..as we all do.

all you have to do is ask brother.

Strength and Honor....remember these two principles in life. they are all we have to live by.

Strength and Honor.

Thank you, and I couldn't ask for a better brother to help me through.

-Preston[ANIMAL]

ghost
05-23-07, 10:05 am
same here man....early morning phone calls....late night phone calls...im always around, and you know that.

Preston
05-23-07, 2:17 pm
same here man....early morning phone calls....late night phone calls...im always around, and you know that.

Catching you early is quite easy, but calling after 11:30, that's a no. lol

I'm getting a new cell-phone by the way, so if you try to call me before....say 3 o'clock my time, 4 yours, you won't reach me :\

I finally got my RG's and mstak...oh boy Rob, OH BOY.

You shoulda seen me yesterday, it was awesome!

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Preston
05-27-07, 11:20 am
Just another day in paradise, men. :)

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Preston
06-04-07, 11:28 am
I've been put into classes my whole life. Some group, some organization that sets me apart from everyone else. Finally I realize that what I'm doing right now, what I'm accomplishing this very second is where I truley belong.

My cousin Paul was able to come down for my graduation party, and he's one of my cousins who bb's and he's came quite a ways. He started this game at 98 lbs, standing 5'8. He started this about 20 years ago and right now he's standing at a blistering 212 and man is he swoll.

I admire that man and his dedication to the iron, and not only that, but his knowledge that he's gained over the past years.

Man, what a boost.

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Preston
06-17-07, 2:43 pm
You know what it's like to be alone in what you do. Sure, you might have someone who's sitting somewhere waiting for you to come over, but are they with you when you're making those decisions? No.

I'm finally realizing what it's like to be ...more like, ready to be alone. I have a lovely lady, who couldn't treat a man any better than what she does...but she isn't with me all the time like she used to be, and that's not her fault, or mine...it's just one of those things that's going to happen...either way, I'm adjusting...and she's adjusting...and we're workin' this through...

Training is going quite well, every morning before class...oh yeah, I'm in college now...not a big 4, but a small two year then onto SIU for Diet and Nutrition....

On the same hand...I had someone give me a great idea....someone *cough*ANGST...culinary....bodybuilding culinary nutrition style cookin'. Someone put the idea in my head to start up my own health style restaraunt...because the Lord knows I don't want to help this malignant obesity trail that seems to be following our generations. lol

Either way...that's what's on my mind this Fathers Day...we're grillin right now, on my dad's new grill...how mediocre is that? A new grill....does every father only get clothes, tools, or a grill, maybe a mower if you're sittin on some cash...?

Ha...just a question, my minds all over the place...but it's summer...man, I hate summer.

-Preston[ANIMAL]

Angst
06-17-07, 7:00 pm
Sweet idea, and I will open a old school, no BS gym next to your resturant.

ghost
06-17-07, 10:26 pm
ill come head up the PR and marketing for both of em!!

brandonA
06-17-07, 10:32 pm
Preston's House of Chicken and Brown Rice

Preston
06-20-07, 7:08 pm
Hahaha, guys, I love you! Yeah...Angst...good idea...good idea....Rob, I wouldn't want anyone else for a PR....and Biggy B...you sir, I need some kind of security...seating...something where if someone gets pissed you can fucking pwn them at life and throw them out...that'd have to be your job...

I think you'd like that. :)

brandonA
06-20-07, 7:14 pm
Hahaha, guys, I love you! Yeah...Angst...good idea...good idea....Rob, I wouldn't want anyone else for a PR....and Biggy B...you sir, I need some kind of security...seating...something where if someone gets pissed you can fucking pwn them at life and throw them out...that'd have to be your job...

I think you'd like that. :)

Just call me the complaint dept....

-B

Preston
06-20-07, 7:17 pm
Just call me the complaint dept....

-B

Hm...well I don't want to stick you with the bullshit every night...and I figure Rob get's pissed off every other 5 minutes....so you can just switch it up whenever Rob needs to let off some steam! :)

Hey Angst, free training at "The Crew" right?

The Crew....I like that. The Crew™

Shits mine.

brandonA
06-20-07, 7:22 pm
Hm...well I don't want to stick you with the bullshit every night...and I figure Rob get's pissed off every other 5 minutes....so you can just switch it up whenever Rob needs to let off some steam! :)

Hey Angst, free training at "The Crew" right?

The Crew....I like that. The Crew™

Shits mine.

Lets do this brother....

-B

Preston
06-20-07, 7:30 pm
Lets do this brother....

-B

Fuck dude, I'm game. I'm the kinda guy that when I go to pizza hut to the salad bar, my plate comes back lookin' like a chef prepared everything on it. I'm quite maticu....knit picky ;)

ghost
06-20-07, 7:56 pm
im fuckin ready....and i dont get pissed every 5 seconds...it is every 6...jackass. SHIT, there goes another 6 seconds...grrrr. lol

Seriously though,. im down.

Preston
06-20-07, 8:06 pm
im fuckin ready....and i dont get pissed every 5 seconds...it is every 6...jackass. SHIT, there goes another 6 seconds...grrrr. lol

Seriously though,. im down.

hey fuckass, I said 5 MINUTES. hahahaha I oughtta smoke yo' ass!!!! haha.

Dude....I'm thinking this would be one amazing thing.

The Crew™

ghost
06-20-07, 8:08 pm
Hooah brother....The Crew in full effect.

Preston
06-20-07, 8:11 pm
Hooah brother....The Crew in full effect.

Hmm...I'm thinking of where it could be opend? What state? hahaha.

The Crew™

ghost
06-20-07, 8:12 pm
shit, ill move anywhere.

Preston
06-20-07, 8:15 pm
shit, ill move anywhere.

I dunno.....WAIT DUDE....our girls could do like bar dances and shit!

ghost
06-20-07, 8:20 pm
i would never make her do dances...she is a teacher...nooooo way would i make her do that shit, i would get my ass kicked.

Preston
06-20-07, 8:21 pm
....hahahaha a teacher/bartender/dancer thing....just think Rob, you could weap off of that deal...extra cash...SUPPLEMENT CASH....

Just a thought, and like I'd want ash up on the bar, ha . lol

ghost
06-20-07, 8:24 pm
yes, but i am pretty sure, if i asked her to do this...she would either kill me or leave me.

Preston
06-20-07, 8:27 pm
yes, but i am pretty sure, if i asked her to do this...she would either kill me or leave me.

Right, well....nevermind that idea. It was a good one...or, alteast it made you smile, I know it did, don't lie to me rob, do NOT lie to me. I won't be security at your wedding....

I lied, I wouldn't give that up for the world dude, SO excited for that!

ghost
06-20-07, 8:28 pm
hell yeah it made me smile.

Preston
06-20-07, 8:31 pm
Hahaha I bet, I bet. Me too, either way....quit stalling fucker, GO EAT!!!!

Preston
06-20-07, 8:32 pm
Hahaha I bet, I bet. Me too, either way....quit stalling fucker, GO EAT!!!!

So i was going to say something other than "fucker," but it *****'d it out.

haha

d.o.u.c.h.e why is that *'d?

ghost
06-21-07, 10:41 am
no clue brother...

brandonA
06-21-07, 10:46 am

what the fuck is that all about? I though we did not do that shit here.....

-B

ghost
06-21-07, 10:48 am
haha. ok d.ouche lol

Preston
06-21-07, 1:14 pm
there go's freedom of sp....text.

ghost
06-21-07, 2:34 pm
welcome to the internet, where the Constitiutional Rights, dont apply. :)

brandonA
06-21-07, 3:16 pm
there go's freedom of sp....text.

Lets start a list of words that you can't use here....I will go 1st....

only a few, you guys got any more?

-B

ghost
06-21-07, 3:18 pm
hahahahahaha...**** ******** ***

excellent.

Preston
06-21-07, 8:31 pm
dude, pm me those words.

YOU DOUCHEFUCKASSWHOREBITCHSLUT****FUCK

Preston
06-21-07, 8:31 pm
dude, pm me those words.

Wow, one outta 8 lol

Preston
06-22-07, 6:47 pm
WE WERE BREAD FOR WAR

We're scared and plagued with pain, but without hesitation we're set out in the middle of a war, and told to survive. How is this fair? We take a look at the world it's struggling, scared, and falling apart, yet we stare straight into the eyes of the world and press on, even though it says you will fail. Yes, this world is struggling, scared, and falling apart, however this world wasn't ment to last and we are. Each one of us have desires that we must fight for, the enemy is cunning and will attack us when out defenses are most weak, we mustn't harden our hearts in fear. During these times we mustn't close our eyes,mustn't harden our hearts in fear we must turn and face our enemy and fight with every last breath. The road is long, hard, and fit with trials and temptations. When we fall, we must have the strength to pick ourselves back up and press on.

BRING, BRING WAR.
BRING, BRING BLOOD.
STONE BY STONE.

Preston
06-22-07, 6:55 pm
Unlike a certain amount of other individuals on this forum, I don't need your negative "influence" to give me a boost in the gym. I don't need you to tell me I'm nothing, I'm a pussy, I'm a lil bitch, I train like a girl, I push small weight. . . your point being what? Your point being that I haven't progressed to the stage you happen to be at now? Amazing bro, glad you can fucking realize how ahead of me you are, but listen close sir, listen close.

When you hit your peak, I'm going to bury you. I'll come out of nowhere and fucking blindside everything you've ever worked for. I'm going to make you crumble and those words you so diligently let fall off of your tongue, will no longer let you speak. Trust me sir, for this hate and anger you speak of, I have the same fire in my heart. You are admired, and I am looked down upon. You think I don't have what it takes to push past every fucking barrier you've ever set? I'm a fucking underdog bro, and I'll come up outta MY HOUSE and protect this shit that's mine.

This, this is mine.

Preston
06-23-07, 11:48 am
I dream of pain...agony...things that some people cry in their sleep over...

The only thing I see in my dreams anymore is death...death, or immense pain, and for some unknown reason, I'm the one who's in this horrible torture. Every time I try to break loose from it, I get sucked back in and no matter how hard I push against what ever is holding me, it always wins...

I guess I just gotta keep my head high and hope that isn't my future forseen.

Giant Killer
06-23-07, 12:08 pm
dude, pm me those words.

Wow, those don't edit automatically now do they? Was it there when you posted or did a Watchman slip in?

ghost
06-23-07, 12:22 pm
there are certain words that are **'d out...but i think when all put together, they dont get caught.

Preston
07-05-07, 7:38 pm
You can't fucking know me, you don't know me, and you know what, I'm glad as fuck you don't want to have anything to do with me... That in itself takes so much stress off of my shoulers, since I have to dance like a fucking monkey infront of you just to get your god damn attention.

You know what though, I've been thinking...I've been thinking that too many things have been walking over me....walking over us, too much shit has been piled on top and I put it on you, to get you to shovel it off....my fucking mistake. This time I'll just take charge and do shit with my own to mother fucking hands like I used to. Lonewolf, no bullshit, no promises that are just empty guarantee's, no thank you's that mean 'coulda' done better,' and no fucking bullshit from your end.

I don't care what kind of mystical idealogical bullshit you'd like to hear in this post, but let me tell you straight up bro's, you aren't gonna get that shit out of me anymore. I'm sick of playing mr. nice guy' when everything is getting so fucked up. I'm sick of this damn face I have to put on when I'm infront of you...anymore this is just bullshit and half of you do this. Don't fucking lie to me, you "hardcore lifters," hardcore...that word in itself is a fucking joke. "Hardcore," what is it to be hardcore? You wanna tell me? You wanna tell me how many different degree's there are to being hardcore and tell me where I stand, go ahead, tell me I'm not even on the list and I'll just crack a big fucking grin back in your face.

Rude, this is being rude? My apologies, you don't like this shit, then go check out mr. princess's log on which kind of asparagus has more fiber in it. This allll goes back to basics, and EVERYONE know's what those basics are. Old school, yeah, none of this fucking hardcore bullshit where Ronnie Coleman and Jay Cutler are presently ruling and sending out mixed messages.

The true men, the true men dedicated to this sport are the ones that have lived and died doing this. The first, the first who failed time after time. THEY "brothers," are the ones that deserve homage. These men knew nothing what they were doing...and they were the first to discover what could be done...what they could push past...what they could endure then move past that point and fucking crush it. Those are the ones who fell to the ground asking why and NO ONE could give them an answer.

So my question is, why do we all seem to have an answer, and when that answer is given, do you really know?

Preston
07-07-07, 12:37 pm
It's getting darker in there...

The Way of The Fist:

"YOU WANT IT YOU GOT IT!!
EVERY THING YOU NEEDED AND MORE!!
YOU SAID IT I HEARD IT!!
CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!!
DELETED, DEFEATED, EVERYTHING YOUVE EVER BEEN!!
NO MERCY!! ITS THE WAY OF THE FIST!!

STRAPPED WITH RAGE!!
SICK AND TIRED OF THE WHOLE FUCKIN WORLD!!

YOU MIGHT WIN ONE BATTLE !?!

STEP TO ME!! STEP TO ME MOTHA FUCKA!!
ZIP YOUR LIP, YOU'VE RUN OUT OF TIME!!
STEP TO ME, STEP TO ME MOTHER FUCKER!!
TALK THE TALK NOW WALK THE DAMN LINE!!

..DESERVE IT!! YOU EARNED IT!!
..GOT YOURSELF A FUCKIN WAR!!
..BELIEVE IT!! YOU NEED IT!!
..FACE DOWN, ON THE FUCKIN FLOOR!!
I HATE IT!! CANT TAKE IT!!
..WANNA BREAK YOUR FUCKIN BONES!!
NO MERCY!! YOU ***GOT!!
SHOULD HAVE LEFT IT ALL ALONE!!

STRAPPED WITH RAGE!!
SICK AND TIRED, OF YOUR WHOLE FUCKING WORLD!!!!

I DONT REMEMBER ASKING YOUABOUT YOUR IMPERFECTIONS?!
YOU MIGHT WIN ONE BATTLE!?!
As you crash and burn

1, 2, FUCK YOU!!

STEP TO ME!! STEP TO ME MOTHER FUCKER!!
ZIP YOUR LIP!! YOUVE RUN OUT OF TIME!!
TALKED THE TALK NOW WALK THE DAMN LINE!!!!
SHUT YOUR FACE!! ITS YOUR TURN TO DIE!!!
STEP TO ME!! STEP TO ME ANYBODY!!!
TALK THE SHIT YOUR ASS IS MINE!!

YOU MIGHT WIN ONE BATTLE!?!
BUT KNOW THIS..
I'LL WIN THE FUCKING WAR!!!!"

Giant Killer
07-07-07, 12:52 pm
Damn straight.

Preston
07-07-07, 12:56 pm
One battle at a time...one kill at a time...I won't stop, I can't stop, I will not stop until I succeed. The heart of a warrior, cannot be held in chains anymore within this Man. Not Animal, but man. I am a man with the heart of a warrior, a warrior that must fight to keep his life...yes, a man who must fight....fight for his life.

Preston
07-11-07, 7:01 pm
I had a certain faith...a faith that drove me forwards knowing what could happen...after finally figuring out that I was living on false hopes and dreams in the fact that what I wanted is so far out of reach.

Don't tell me I'm being a pussy, I need to "man up," because motherfucker I know the truth, and I know what can be and what can't.

The sad thing is, you don't.

Preston
07-18-07, 2:42 pm
You hear that rumble? You feel that floor move under your feet?

Yah, you fucking feel it, know why?

'Cause I'm back mother fuckers, and back with brute force.

I aint goin nowhere but forward.

So make way, or be moved.

This will be scary and I will bring down this house you stand in, and trust me, when I'm done with you, you'll be one 6 foot under mother fucker in the end.

Get ready, I'mma bury your ass.

brandonA
07-18-07, 2:48 pm
You hear that rumble? You feel that floor move under your feet?

Yah, you fucking feel it, know why?

'Cause I'm back mother fuckers, and back with brute force.

I aint goin nowhere but forward.

So make way, or be moved.

This will be scary and I will bring down this house you stand in, and trust me, when I'm done with you, you'll be one 6 foot under mother fucker in the end.

Get ready, I'mma bury your ass.

Oh Yea?

-B

Preston
07-18-07, 7:01 pm
Yes, it was a statement.

Preston
07-25-07, 10:52 am
This isn't towards anyone in particular, just a good handfull of everyone here.

A lot of people are blessed....blessed with that awesome word, that one word that can make or break a person in bodybuilding. Genetics. Many people roll with these intense genetics allowing them to grow like weeds, you know, that guy that comes into the gym, stares at the Ivanko's and just blows up....yeahhhh that guy, the one you hate.

They don't even fucking have a good diet to follow, and yet they're making immense gains. They don't follow a good split-routine, but they're gaining everyhwere...

I on the otherhand, pay my dues every mother fucking day just to get by....I follow a strict ass diet, and a crazy fuckin split and I still have yet to see any results...I've been bulkin for 3 months now and I've went from 155 to 180 but my numbers aren't matching that intense weight gain....

You'd think that if someone is gaining weight that fast that their lifts would be increasing also, right? Yeah well, no, haha not in my case...

I mean, sure I finally can do 55lb db flys....WITH GOOD FORM....and I used to only do 30's to failure....but one would think that if I make those kind of gains that you would fucking see it?

Pretty much just aggrivated with a lot of shit lately...with my lifting...I dunno, I see a lot of guys that are in the gym that are the same age as me...and are fucking beasts, but just started lifting....man, fuck the gifted, embrace the struggling dying breed of failing men and women.

I guess we'll have to wait and see just how long it will take a hard workin' guy like myself to gain some g'damn muscle.

Fuuuuuuuck, I hate waiting.

Preston
07-26-07, 9:41 pm
It's that time again, time to do some shoulder work.

Shrugs- 225x12,315x12,405x10,405x10,225x25
Lateral Raises (Front,Side,Behind)-35 on down to 5's each arm 12 reps
Standin db shoulder press-60x8,55x10,45x10,40x12,35x25
Seated military press-135x10,135x10,145x8,95x25
Power db press ( db clean ) 50x25 both arms

Then moved on to some abs...feelin good today

Decline ( with a 45 pie )-100
Decline ( no pie ) Knee to elbowx100 (both elbows, so 200)

Hangin knee raises 25x4
Seated obliques 25x4 (machine 90lb resistance)

End of my day

During all of this, I got " the nod, " from a big dude, that really means... "Fuck man...thats a lot of weight.." I did nothing but grab my shit and move on...felt good though...he was a fucking beast...exactly what I'm pushin for.

Also...been usin baby powder in place of chalk...works just as good....and it's dirt cheep at Wal-Mart...haha gotta love some talcom powder

widdlewade44
07-26-07, 9:44 pm
Nice shoulder workout Preston. Way to take it to the iron brother. Keep it Animal bro, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Preston
07-26-07, 10:01 pm
Nice shoulder workout Preston. Way to take it to the iron brother. Keep it Animal bro, peace.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Thanks Kev, today went pretty heavy on my lifts....my shoulders pretty much my weakest part of my body...which really sucks because it has everything to do with most upper body excersices....either way I'm gaining strength and there's nowhere to go now but up! Thanks for the support brother, appreciate it greatly.

widdlewade44
07-27-07, 1:04 am
Thanks Kev, today went pretty heavy on my lifts....my shoulders pretty much my weakest part of my body...which really sucks because it has everything to do with most upper body excersices....either way I'm gaining strength and there's nowhere to go now but up! Thanks for the support brother, appreciate it greatly.

and you're well on your way. Workouts like this one are 'memory makers' because you're breaking into those new grounds and owning the weights.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Toni69
07-27-07, 5:27 am
great shoulder day there...

You like standing db press better than barbell? I prefer barbell to the front. For some reason I can keep my back more stable with the barbell and I seem to get better leverage too. If I use DB's..always seated press or Arnolds.

Keep it going here...you surely progressed a lot since we started here together...nice work! Well done! I would give ya ass a head nod too if I was there! ;)

Preston
07-27-07, 9:58 am
great shoulder day there...

You like standing db press better than barbell? I prefer barbell to the front. For some reason I can keep my back more stable with the barbell and I seem to get better leverage too. If I use DB's..always seated press or Arnolds.

Keep it going here...you surely progressed a lot since we started here together...nice work! Well done! I would give ya ass a head nod too if I was there! ;)

Thanks a lot Toni...I appreciate your kind words, as do I everyone elses that stops by...as for that nod...haha I'd be honored to get "the nod," from you dear.

I sure do need to post some new pictures up here, just to throw around the new image lol.

Thanks again Toni :)

Preston
07-27-07, 9:59 am
and you're well on your way. Workouts like this one are 'memory makers' because you're breaking into those new grounds and owning the weights.

Kevin
widdlewade44

Exactly Kevin, this workout was definitley some tourture on my shoulders....but I can take the pain....I'm actually trying to workout a new bulking routine because I'm doing the same routine I was doing for a cut and I don't know if I changed things up...I'd break through that muscle building barrier....but who says I can't try?

Preston
07-30-07, 10:52 am
I'm sorry, I'm not the "serious," type of guy, but that title just made me laugh so I had to put it lol.

Arms on Saturday

BICEPS:
Preacher curls 3x10
Standing Curls (bb)-3x10
21's
Seated concentration 3x10 (squeeze for 2)
Seated (incline) 3x8 (paused for 4)

TRICEPS:
Close grip bench 4x12
V-bar pushdown 4x10
Straight bar reverse curls 4x10
Straight bar pushdown 4x10

Fore-arms

Behind back curls 3x25
Infront wrist curls 3x25
Seated knee wrist curls 3x25
Reverse brachiallis curls 3x15

My hands I think are perminatley crippled after that fore-arm workout. lol I started with 135 behind the back wrist curls, then went to 95 for Infront, then down to 65 for seated knee then 45 for the brachiallis

Toni69
07-30-07, 3:06 pm
Full arm day there..just how I like it too. I will suggest you train triceps first. Reason being, they make up the majority of your arm mass so you wanna hit them when your fresh and strong early on in the workout. Just a suggestion for my trooper. ;)

Preston
07-30-07, 5:36 pm
Full arm day there..just how I like it too. I will suggest you train triceps first. Reason being, they make up the majority of your arm mass so you wanna hit them when your fresh and strong early on in the workout. Just a suggestion for my trooper. ;)

Thanks General, opinion greatly appreciated. Makes sense...and is more so truth because they do make up a lot of your size in your arms...Next full arm day, I'll be rockin out the triceps first. ;)

Anything else I should work in there for my next day...

Oh and quick question Toni, is Back and Chest in the same day a bad thing/or good thing...did this while cutting under your supervision, but I didn't know if I should change it up for bulking...?

Sugarbutt
07-30-07, 5:38 pm
That was an awesome freakin' workout!! I may have to steal it sometime!!! I've been looking for a good arm one!!

Preston
07-30-07, 6:09 pm
That was an awesome freakin' workout!! I may have to steal it sometime!!! I've been looking for a good arm one!!

Thanks suga, it'll definitley have you leavin the weight room with curled hands; that fore-arm workout is quite a chore.

Preston
08-01-07, 10:58 am
You can't at any time throughout your training stop "attacking" the weights. I've noticed that when people "run the rack," they lose intensity being that with the lower weights, they just throw them around like they aren't shit. While you're going down the rack, workin back from 65 to 30, don't lose that fire, don't lose that form. Keep the intesity high, and attack that shit like it's the heaviest fucking thing you've ever lifted.

People wonder why when I'm squatting, only 135, I'm attacking that shit like it's 500 lbs. Reason being, it's all in your fucking head, and if you want a good pump you gotta focus, and if that means I'm squattin and pausin' for 4 with my ass on the ground, then so be it. Who cares if it's only 135, fuck you man, I'll superset that shit with leg press at 525 for 10 and work my way back till I only have two pies on that bitch pushin out 30.

Intensity, and mental strength are two of the biggest things that you need to succeed in lifting. I know and have learned this from a very intense and over the top lifter, names Rob, you know him on here as rcrott1.

That mother fucker trains with the highest level of intensity I've ever seen in a person and ta boot, the mother fucker is missing like two fingers on one of his hands. So don't come by here leaving shit about how you can't seem to add on another pie for 10 reps, fuck you bitch, because I know a dude who does bent over rows at your max bench, if not more.

So for all you pussy pretty boy lifters out there, fuck you brothers, because this aint your place, and you might as well take your shit and get the fuck outta here because the only thing you'll see outta me is intensity.

Fuck.

ghost
08-01-07, 11:00 am
Nice. Preston i see you are taking a page out of my book little brother....good to see all stations are prepared for the battle that is to ensue....

ive got your back brother.

Preston
08-01-07, 11:01 am
Nice. Preston i see you are taking a page out of my book little brother....good to see all stations are prepared for the battle that is to ensue....

ive got your back brother.

Learn and persue the best, to be the best. Locked in and ready for action, bring it on mother fucker, bring your best, and leave the rest.

I will not fall.

Toni69
08-01-07, 1:26 pm
I did do chest and back for a while and it was killer cause those are 2 major bodyparts going at it together, and you have the whole push pull thing going on. Its a great combo that is for sure. I always change my routine though, I dont stick with just one set routine for long. Now I do chest and shoulders and my second week doing that now is a bit easier but it still kicked my ass good.

Just get the compounds in first and be sure to have a full day rest the day before so you have a load of energy and your fresh and strong to give such a routine 110%.

I would do something like Bench press, Incline Press..and alternate each week with barbell or db's. Then BOR's w/ overhand grip cause I cant do underhand comfortably, Old Skool T-bar rows..then the isolation stuff. I always ended with pull-up, wide grip and pullovers as my finishers.