PDA

View Full Version : Best Universal Fat Burner?

TheDarkHalf
06-20-08, 11:52 pm
So, I'm sure a lot of you if not all are going to vote for cuts. I was just curious about universal's other fat burners. What would be your top 3 and why?

Arnold Is Numero Uno
06-20-08, 11:56 pm
So, I'm sure a lot of you if not all are going to vote for cuts. I was just curious about universal's other fat burners. What would be your top 3 and why?

Good question...I'd like to know what the 2nd best is to Cuts....it kinda worries me about the whole Thryoid thing and fat burning supps in general, I dunno why though

mikejones1
06-20-08, 11:58 pm
im on supercuts3 right now, working well for me as far as i can tell

KILLEMALL79
06-21-08, 7:43 pm
Ive tried all of them and I have to put cuts first, i just feel that it has worked the best. I would have to say that Universals Zero G mega fat loss system worked second best. Supercuts three is awsome but still comes up short of the first two. And the fourth i have made a staple and stack it with evreything, but it lacks any stimulants which u need in order to increase fat metabolisim. Universal Ripped Fast is great but like i said NO stims.

TheDarkHalf
06-21-08, 11:19 pm
Ive tried all of them and I have to put cuts first, i just feel that it has worked the best. I would have to say that Universals Zero G mega fat loss system worked second best. Supercuts three is awsome but still comes up short of the first two. And the fourth i have made a staple and stack it with evreything, but it lacks any stimulants which u need in order to increase fat metabolisim. Universal Ripped Fast is great but like i said NO stims.

Great post bro. Thanks for the info!

TheDarkHalf
06-22-08, 1:07 am

Just had a thought - would you rank these the same based upon their price Killemall?

TEMPER
06-22-08, 1:27 am
ive used supercuts 3 before, and im currently on cuts...
maybe its just me ( i havent changed much as far as diet and workouts go) but cuts just blows ANY fatburner outta the water, including all them non-universal products like hydroxycut and watevers out there.
i started seeing drastic results by the end of the first week!
only drawback is that im currently deployed overseas and it hits around 130-140 degrees during the day and dehydration is always a threat.

KILLEMALL79
06-22-08, 2:29 am
Just had a thought - would you rank these the same based upon their price Killemall?

Whada ya mean?

TheDarkHalf
06-22-08, 11:33 am
Whada ya mean?

Well each of the products vary in price, would rank them the same based on their price to effectiveness ratio - IE which one gives you the most bang for your buck?

basketcase
06-22-08, 12:51 pm
Good question...I'd like to know what the 2nd best is to Cuts....it kinda worries me about the whole Thryoid thing and fat burning supps in general, I dunno why though

Care to elaborate? I'm starting my 2nd week of Cuts. I'm also on M-Stak and haven't seen any weight loss in my first week.

simpleguy
06-22-08, 1:15 pm

it shouldn't worry you... most of the supps only contain guggulsterones which won't hurt, but they will help increase your metabolism

and Cuts has a really low amount of them

TheDarkHalf
06-22-08, 4:48 pm

So you use ripped fast as a staple? I have a bottle of un-opened lipo 6x lying around, you think ripped fast would be a good stack with this?

KILLEMALL79
06-22-08, 5:00 pm
Well each of the products vary in price, would rank them the same based on their price to effectiveness ratio - IE which one gives you the most bang for your buck?

I would have to say yes, however i think stacking the least effective (RIPPED FAST) and the best (Cuts) is probably the most effective weight loss stack. I have an M STAK but am afraid to use it since i am trying to cut and not gain i could eat a peice of pasta and gain 2 lbs at this point. But u need to keep your body guessing with the stimulants as well. For example i have taken cuts (removing Guarana) and taken super cuts three, or Zero G. BE CAREFUL WHEN DOING THIS, i know how my body reacts to certian dosages and diffrent types of stimulants so i know my boundries. Please be careful with Stacking fat burners make sure they have some diffrent components so your not taking more of the same shit and just pissing it out. You also have to keep H20 intake HIGH VERY HIGH, I have another thread about Carbonated bevrages and the bodys ability to obsorb vitamins and minerals i sugest reading it. But the most important part of cutting fat is discipline and nutrition. If your looking for a miracle cure the only place u'll find it is within yourself. So look in the Miror, dig deep, go to bed hungry and get your fucking ass on the treadmill. I am also doing some research on 5 HTP and its ability to increase seratonin levels to decrease my symptoms of depression while cutting. I will let u guys know what i come up with. Suprised they don't add it to cuts, since it's supposed to help the body decrease cravings for complex carbohydrates.

KILLEMALL79
06-22-08, 5:08 pm
So you use ripped fast as a staple? I have a bottle of un-opened lipo 6x lying around, you think ripped fast would be a good stack with this?

Ive done it before but one capsule of each to see how ur body responds, and then if u feel nothing try adding an aditionall pill of the Ripped fast. If your going to take Cuts, Pump or M stack be careful with the ammont of stimulants your taking in. I remember one time i took cuts, pump, ripped fast and had one pill of NANO X9 to crank it up a notch and i was on another planet. Be conservative and check your ego at the door if your gonna try this. Cause trust me ive seen a couple of guys tell me not to worry and they look real tough laying in a hospital bed with their gown on, an IV in their arm and doped up on Valume to try and get them to chill the fuck out.

Arnold Is Numero Uno
06-22-08, 5:37 pm
it shouldn't worry you... most of the supps only contain guggulsterones which won't hurt, but they will help increase your metabolism

and Cuts has a really low amount of them

yeah, I seem to have a fast metabolism as it is, I'm a hardgainer, so i just wouldn't want the whole thyroid thing to effect me permanently....I'm gonna probably try a cycle of cuts this fall to try it out, then maybe I won't be so weary about it

TheDarkHalf
06-22-08, 6:16 pm
Ive done it before but one capsule of each to see how ur body responds, and then if u feel nothing try adding an aditionall pill of the Ripped fast. If your going to take Cuts, Pump or M stack be careful with the ammont of stimulants your taking in. I remember one time i took cuts, pump, ripped fast and had one pill of NANO X9 to crank it up a notch and i was on another planet. Be conservative and check your ego at the door if your gonna try this. Cause trust me ive seen a couple of guys tell me not to worry and they look real tough laying in a hospital bed with their gown on, an IV in their arm and doped up on Valume to try and get them to chill the fuck out.

Right on brother.

I would have to say yes, however i think stacking the least effective (RIPPED FAST) and the best (Cuts) is probably the most effective weight loss stack. I have an M STAK but am afraid to use it since i am trying to cut and not gain i could eat a peice of pasta and gain 2 lbs at this point. But u need to keep your body guessing with the stimulants as well. For example i have taken cuts (removing Guarana) and taken super cuts three, or Zero G. BE CAREFUL WHEN DOING THIS, i know how my body reacts to certian dosages and diffrent types of stimulants so i know my boundries. Please be careful with Stacking fat burners make sure they have some diffrent components so your not taking more of the same shit and just pissing it out. You also have to keep H20 intake HIGH VERY HIGH, I have another thread about Carbonated bevrages and the bodys ability to obsorb vitamins and minerals i sugest reading it. But the most important part of cutting fat is discipline and nutrition. If your looking for a miracle cure the only place u'll find it is within yourself. So look in the Miror, dig deep, go to bed hungry and get your fucking ass on the treadmill. I am also doing some research on 5 HTP and its ability to increase seratonin levels to decrease my symptoms of depression while cutting. I will let u guys know what i come up with. Suprised they don't add it to cuts, since it's supposed to help the body decrease cravings for complex carbohydrates.

I hear ya brah. I always look at what's in my supps before I buy - like you said no point on buying the same shit in two different products. My H20 intake is stellar - I drink two gallons or more a day, everday. Keep use posted on your 5-HTP research.

TheDarkHalf
06-23-08, 9:46 pm
This product any good?

krazyassmexican
06-23-08, 9:48 pm
1. Zero G
2. carnitech
3. animal cuts

Sir J-Werk
06-23-08, 9:53 pm
The universal treadmill.... what?!

TheDarkHalf
06-23-08, 9:58 pm
This product any good?

any one got an answer? I'm placing my supp order this evening

TheDarkHalf
06-24-08, 11:12 pm
bump.

Universal Thermal Herbal Stack any good?

KILLEMALL79
06-29-08, 12:00 pm
Sorry bro been up at my mountian house getting away from all the bullshit for a while. Ive never heard of it but i am going to research it right now and let u know. The 5HTP seems to be working quite well after this first week i feel more like myself and less like some mindless fucking monster like the hulk. i sugest taking 50 mgs of it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach like evreything else. I might add another dose of 50 mg's in the afternoon as well as i feel that i become enraged and irritable in the afternoon and night time still. I will research this new product and get back to you on it asap.

KILLEMALL79
06-29-08, 12:15 pm
I think cuts is better overall. This has this has the same ingredients of cuts just in diffrent doses. I would stick with cuts and ripped fast and see how you do on a 3 week cycle of it. I am beging to notice tremendous results. Somthing else i am researching is the effect of white willow bark extract. so when i come to a conclusion on that i will let u know but i first need to know exactly how much is in cuts. I'm looking for the Universal rep to get involved in this.

TheDarkHalf
06-29-08, 2:15 pm
Sorry bro been up at my mountian house getting away from all the bullshit for a while. Ive never heard of it but i am going to research it right now and let u know. The 5HTP seems to be working quite well after this first week i feel more like myself and less like some mindless fucking monster like the hulk. i sugest taking 50 mgs of it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach like evreything else. I might add another dose of 50 mg's in the afternoon as well as i feel that i become enraged and irritable in the afternoon and night time still. I will research this new product and get back to you on it asap.

Hey man that's cool. Sometimes we all need some peace and quiet every now and then! So you're using 5-HTP for muscle growth or fat loss? Keep us posted on your results i'd be interested in hearing what this does for you.

I think cuts is better overall. This has this has the same ingredients of cuts just in diffrent doses. I would stick with cuts and ripped fast and see how you do on a 3 week cycle of it. I am beging to notice tremendous results. Somthing else i am researching is the effect of white willow bark extract. so when i come to a conclusion on that i will let u know but i first need to know exactly how much is in cuts. I'm looking for the Universal rep to get involved in this.

Yea i picked up a bottle of the herbal thermostack anyways. Figured what the hell...i've yet to be disappointed by a product from universal. I'm waiting until end of july/beginning of august to throw in fat burners. I've only been on my carb cycling diet for a few weeks, and want to wait to see if I can keep my body from stalling out before I throw in the burners. My plan is to stack Lipo 6x (bought it ages ago, need to use it) with ripped fast. After that i'm going to try super cuts 3, herbal thermostack, and ripped fast to see how that goes.

KILLEMALL79
06-29-08, 3:36 pm
While looking at both of them briefly you should be ok it sounds like a solid fat burning plan i might keep the ripped fast out of the second stack you have there though. 5-HTP (L-5-Hydroxytryptophan) is an intermediate in the natural conversion of the essential amino acid, tryptophan, to serotonin. Clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP increases the amount and availability of serotonin produced by the body. Increased brain serotonin levels may produce positive effects on emotional well-being, appetite regulation, melatonin production and maintaining a healthy sleep cycle.
So basically what it does is increases the ammount of serotonin that the brain produces helping you stay in a better mood while on a severley restricted caloric intake. Your brain needs complex carbohydrates to make serotinin. This provides what the brain needs in a pill form without the calories or bloating.

TheDarkHalf
06-29-08, 3:55 pm
While looking at both of them briefly you should be ok it sounds like a solid fat burning plan i might keep the ripped fast out of the second stack you have there though. 5-HTP (L-5-Hydroxytryptophan) is an intermediate in the natural conversion of the essential amino acid, tryptophan, to serotonin. Clinical studies have shown that 5-HTP increases the amount and availability of serotonin produced by the body. Increased brain serotonin levels may produce positive effects on emotional well-being, appetite regulation, melatonin production and maintaining a healthy sleep cycle.
So basically what it does is increases the ammount of serotonin that the brain produces helping you stay in a better mood while on a severley restricted caloric intake. Your brain needs complex carbohydrates to make serotinin. This provides what the brain needs in a pill form without the calories or bloating.

sounds solid!

KILLEMALL79
07-06-08, 8:55 pm
During my time off from cuts which is this week, i feel like shit, cant stand it but i have been taking super cuts 3 and laying off the ripped fast. I have also been doing a body clenseing thing i dk if anyone has ever heard of it, 2 table spoons of cayanne pepper and 1 liquid cup of lemon juice with seltzer or water ( i used both) i drink that all day with regular water and ive been feeling better kinda cleaning me out, might be a good idea during the week off from cuts just to cleanse your body and flush out all the shit.

TheDarkHalf
07-07-08, 9:26 pm
During my time off from cuts which is this week, i feel like shit, cant stand it but i have been taking super cuts 3 and laying off the ripped fast. I have also been doing a body clenseing thing i dk if anyone has ever heard of it, 2 table spoons of cayanne pepper and 1 liquid cup of lemon juice with seltzer or water ( i used both) i drink that all day with regular water and ive been feeling better kinda cleaning me out, might be a good idea during the week off from cuts just to cleanse your body and flush out all the shit.

Yea i haven't heard much about that cleansing thing. I would just up my water intake. But hey if it's tried, tested, and true and is working for you that's great. Maybe you feel like shit from the transition from cuts to super cuts 3.

Sugarbutt
07-07-08, 9:35 pm

You don't get tired from taking the 5-HTP in the morning?

KILLEMALL79
07-08-08, 7:57 pm
Nahh

KILLEMALL79
07-17-08, 3:37 pm
I got sunburn while taking cuts, why does it say to stay out of the sun while ur taking cuts?

TheDarkHalf
07-17-08, 7:24 pm
I got sunburn while taking cuts, why does it say to stay out of the sun while ur taking cuts?

really that's odd i've never heard or read that!

SQUAT or DIE!
07-17-08, 7:58 pm
maybe you can sweat out more water and get dehydrated..... or theres something in that can casue skin irritation..

or they just want you to spend more time in the gym

KILLEMALL79
07-20-08, 4:53 pm
really that's odd i've never heard or read that!

Yeah it says it right on the container,"Avoid overexposure to Sunlight". What am i a fuicking vampire?

TheDarkHalf
07-20-08, 7:45 pm
Yeah it says it right on the container,"Avoid overexposure to Sunlight". What am i a fuicking vampire?

It could be that cuts is lowering the amount of water in your system therefore overexposure to sunlight could cause serious dehydration.

GJN5002
03-31-09, 3:25 pm
Zero G looks like a solid product but I havent heard much feedback on it.

GJN5002
03-31-09, 4:55 pm
Alright I had to do a little research
Universal Zero G
Ginsenoside Rgb™ ginseng?
7-Keto™stimulating enzymes in the liver responsible for thermogenesis (burning calories
Cordia Salicifolia -mild diuretic
Guarana Extract-thermogenic properties caffeine like
Bitter Orange Extract-believed to stimulate metabolic rate
Theobromine chemical relative of caffeine.
Taraxacum Extract -dandelion extract?
Cayenne Extract

Overall looks really good to me and I may grab a bottle or tow on my next sup order.

What is Taraxacum Extract though, just dandelion and is Ginsenoside Rgb just a fancy name for ginseng?

TheDarkHalf
03-31-09, 6:20 pm
Alright I had to do a little research
Universal Zero G
Ginsenoside Rgb™ ginseng?
7-Keto™stimulating enzymes in the liver responsible for thermogenesis (burning calories
Cordia Salicifolia -mild diuretic
Guarana Extract-thermogenic properties caffeine like
Bitter Orange Extract-believed to stimulate metabolic rate
Theobromine chemical relative of caffeine.
Taraxacum Extract -dandelion extract?
Cayenne Extract

Overall looks really good to me and I may grab a bottle or tow on my next sup order.

What is Taraxacum Extract though, just dandelion and is Ginsenoside Rgb just a fancy name for ginseng?

Not sure, but i've stacked Zero G with Cuts - it was pretty serious.