PDA

View Full Version : South African Animals

SA-Hulk
07-01-08, 3:57 am
Whats up guys, been searching the forvm for a South African ABC - no luck. So here it is, anyone in South Africa, I'm looking to start an ABC in East London, Eastern Cape. Gonna introduce some new members to the Animal Forvm who i know are up for it.

Let the Postin commence!

Enforcer
07-01-08, 10:09 am
Good shit bro. Way to get it going. Anything you ever need just let me know and I'll help you out as best I can.

SA-Hulk
07-02-08, 4:48 am
Whats up animals, here in SA its difficult to get hold of animal gear, does anyone know who or where i can get gear from? or what its gonna take to make it happen? Is there an animal rep in the Eastern Cape of South Africa, if not why not! I want guys who join the S.A ABC to have access to the right gear when we go to shows and do promos....any help is good.

thenothingthatis
07-02-08, 5:39 am
hello guys. im not african but i've always wanted to go to africa and maybe live there for at least a year or so. hope you guys have great luck getting gear. welcome brothers.

Easy
07-02-08, 9:28 am
hey champ,i am in SA but i live in durban...pity that we live far away....

SA-Hulk
07-03-08, 3:37 am
hey champ,i am in SA but i live in durban...pity that we live far away....

Durban, its not so bad, the drive down might be a bitch, but can always fly pretty cheap on one time! Once the East London chapter is running well, I'll let you know about some events and maybe see if you can't make it down and we'll put you up with another animal for a few days.
Train like a freak bro

osiris
07-03-08, 4:34 am
Howzit bra, I am out here in W.Cape. I don't think Animal has any reps in SA, I usually have to get T's and shit via the net. You should check with D-bomb if he knows of any.

SA-Hulk
07-03-08, 4:41 am
Howzit bra, I am out here in W.Cape. I don't think Animal has any reps in SA, I usually have to get T's and shit via the net. You should check with D-bomb if he knows of any.

Howzit! What site you order off of bro? something tells me that might be the fastest way to get for now...that is until i sort out an Animal rep out here! will shout D-bomb also. will also let you know when we get an ABC event going.
shot

osiris
07-03-08, 5:02 am
Howzit! What site you order off of bro? something tells me that might be the fastest way to get for now...that is until i sort out an Animal rep out here! will shout D-bomb also. will also let you know when we get an ABC event going.
shot

Well I get it here from ''the shop'' and have it FEDEX to here, with the exchange rate as it is, it's cheaper than get'n it from England.

SA-Hulk
07-03-08, 5:28 am
Well I get it here from ''the shop'' and have it FEDEX to here, with the exchange rate as it is, it's cheaper than get'n it from England.

So they do international delivery then? that could work, i'll order in bulk if need be, buy for some future animals also! shot for the info bro

osiris
07-03-08, 5:48 am
So they do international delivery then? that could work, i'll order in bulk if need be, buy for some future animals also! shot for the info bro

Well no they don't, but try and hook-up with a fellow animal in the US and kinda get him to be ''middle man''

SA-Hulk
07-03-08, 5:55 am
LOL, ok bro, i got some family in the UK, so might try and make a plan for them to act as said 'middleman'!
Keep training like a freak bro

violator
07-03-08, 7:59 am
SA animals in da house!
nice one Hulk, good to see another bredren in the FORVM.
Bro, if u wanna get animal gear, hit up the shop with ur order, then in the additional info box, mention that u need international shipping & give the address u want the stuff shipped to...the shop should contact u back with a price on the shipping with USPS...
i ordered the new animal hockey jersey thru this process & im pleased to say i got my order fine from USPS/ sa post office.....but it was pricy, ended up paying like R950 for it, but shit, id have paid my left nut for it...haha...did i mention i got an animal jersey?...haha...haha.....
other than that, if ur in need of supps hit up BB.com, they ship internationaly via fedex, & even with the extortionate shipping fees it still works out cheaper than dischem or whatever....i bought test when it came out last year, had it a full 2 months before it was available in dischem & alot cheaper, when i say ALOT, i mean shit loads, it was like R950+ in dischem when it came out, & i paid R500 thru BB.com....even pak these days is like R450 in the shops & my last order cost me R320.....

man....we should like organise a ABC south africa where we all meet up in the karoo, lift in 50 degree weather in summer & then eat some fresh slaughtered karoo lamb on a spit....oooooh yeahh.....

viva RSA animals!

peace

osiris
07-03-08, 9:03 am
SA animals in da house!

man....we should like organise a ABC south africa where we all meet up in the karoo, lift in 50 degree weather in summer & then eat some fresh slaughtered karoo lamb on a spit....oooooh yeahh.....

viva RSA animals!

peace

Lamb spit braai and some Windhoek lites, now thats a P/W meal. lol

Big-R
07-03-08, 11:25 am
RSA Animals - count me in brothers. Just give me a time and place, and some heavy ass iron to push!

SA-Hulk
07-03-08, 11:34 am
Yo Violator, shot for the idea. Ive been a member of BB.com for so bloody long, and i didnt even think to try there!
Definatly gonna have to make this thread massive - then get a huge ABC RSA meet on, maybe at the muscle evo grand prix one year. Fear not guys - im all over this shit, if this gets as big as i plan, we'll take over world!

violator
07-04-08, 1:57 am
Lamb spit braai and some Windhoek lites, now thats a P/W meal. lol

haha...solid nutrition bru....

- then get a huge ABC RSA meet on, maybe at the muscle evo grand prix one year. Fear not guys - im all over this shit, if this gets as big as i plan, we'll take over world!

We'll leave it in ur capable hands then cuz.....bring it on....

SA-Hulk
07-05-08, 6:14 am
Friday evening in East London - SA-Hulk's place.
1700: Home from massive legs workout, draggin feet as takkies are too heavy to lift at this point.
1720: Bath, as i can't stand for long enough to shower.
17:40: Send missus to spa to buy t-bones, potatoes, and really fookin expensive electricity (we had power that night for a change - "thanx for that eskom"
18:00: Make fire, and enjoy a castle lite, gooi tatoes in fire, get steaks on the go.
18:30: eat
20:00: watch Dr. No on sabc 3 (bond rocks). try not to move legs too much to avoid craps and pain!
22:10: bed, getting head ready for shoulders on Saturday morning!

osiris
07-07-08, 3:01 am
Friday evening in East London - SA-Hulk's place.
1700: Home from massive legs workout, draggin feet as takkies are too heavy to lift at this point.
1720: Bath, as i can't stand for long enough to shower.
17:40: Send missus to spa to buy t-bones, potatoes, and really fookin expensive electricity (we had power that night for a change - "thanx for that eskom"
18:00: Make fire, and enjoy a castle lite, gooi tatoes in fire, get steaks on the go.
18:30: eat
20:00: watch Dr. No on sabc 3 (bond rocks). try not to move legs too much to avoid craps and pain!
22:10: bed, getting head ready for shoulders on Saturday morning!

Mmmm braai, I think I remember what that is. Been storm'n so long and hard out here that I've started to sniff the Blitz just to keep the memories of a braai alive.
At least I'm saving petrol cause I have to swim to gym ( every damn roads flooded)

On a side note- Think maybe you should start a thread in ''The Life'' section to put this in.

SA-Hulk
07-07-08, 3:44 pm
Yo, South African brothers...
Once you are done trainin. Done Braai'n. Finished lightin candles due to the power cuts, and found a non flooded are to check your mail.
Answer me this.
How long did it take any of you guys who ordered online to recieve your goods?
I want to set up the first ABC meet down here in the EC, but need to await shirts. Anyone?

violator
07-10-08, 2:55 am
How long did it take any of you guys who ordered online to recieve your goods?
I want to set up the first ABC meet down here in the EC, but need to await shirts. Anyone?

damn bru,. wish i could get 2 tha EC for a session, alas a 1000km drive is a bit far neh?

about the online orders, i wait 5-7 days for fedex(if u take the international premium shipping option, id reccommend this as i dont trust SA post for shit), for door to door delivery, yup, thats right, they deliver to wherever u are, even work....5-7 days max...
if u order thru the animal shop, theyll take 6-8 weeks & deliver to ur local post office branch...

like osiris said, maybe u should start a journey or somethin, would be a good one to follow....

peace

SA-Hulk
07-10-08, 4:44 am
i wait 5-7 days for fedex(if u take the international premium shipping option, id reccommend this as i dont trust SA post for shit)

Shot bro, BB.com ships internationally, so thats spot on, will def go for the premium shipping option :)

Next year im going to organise people to come to the EC for the SA champs, animals down here will provide digs for animals from a far. Then hitting the Muscle evo GP next year also.

D-Bomb
07-10-08, 9:15 am
...shit i wish we were all more central...would love to get some meets going and show that the most beautiful country has the most savage bodybuilders/trainers ;-)

r-ace-f
07-10-08, 4:53 pm
SA animals in da house!

viva RSA animals!

peace

haha that sounds awesome!

let me know if u guys organize something!i live in stellenbosch and will definatly be there!

SA-Hulk
07-11-08, 12:39 pm
Yo R-ace-f, good to see another RSA animal in the thread.

Everybody - please add the RSA tribe to your signature, as well as the RSA ABC thread,

Shot

Universal Rep
07-11-08, 12:40 pm
How many of you are there from SA?

I think Corporate has a distributor there. I'll see what I can find out about the possibility of getting some Animal Gear there...

Maybe we could get started by seeing who's interesting in buying some Ts--sizes, quantities, etc.?

SA-Hulk
07-11-08, 12:56 pm
How many of you are there from SA?

I think Corporate has a distributor there. I'll see what I can find out about the possibility of getting some Animal Gear there...

Maybe we could get started by seeing who's interesting in buying some Ts--sizes, quantities, etc.?

I've got 12 guys all ready down here in the EC of SA already, ive got T-shirt sizes and colours ready to order - was going to go through BB.com as they ship internationally. All want Iconic T's at the moment. Not all of my guys are members of the forvm as internet access is expensive, and these animals need cash for meat, and supps!

Thanx for the help U-rep

Universal Rep
07-11-08, 1:06 pm
I've got 12 guys all ready down here in the EC of SA already, ive got T-shirt sizes and colours ready to order - was going to go through BB.com as they ship internationally. All want Iconic T's at the moment. Not all of my guys are members of the forvm as internet access is expensive, and these animals need cash for meat, and supps!

Thanx for the help U-rep

So you're all set then?

SA-Hulk
07-11-08, 1:50 pm
So you're all set then?

Pretty much bro,
Could just do with sorting out the Animal Banner, ready for the meet. If you do have a distributor here, then if you can let me know who and where they are id be mucho grateful.

Universal Rep
07-11-08, 1:52 pm
Pretty much bro,
Could just do with sorting out the Animal Banner, ready for the meet. If you do have a distributor here, then if you can let me know who and where they are id be mucho grateful.

For the Banner and extras, be sure to get in touch with either naturalguy or Enforcer. I'll see what I can find out about the distributor... Stay tuned.

violator
07-14-08, 2:58 am
I gots to say madd props to SA-Hulk for gettin this shit set up...even if i cant be a part of it just yet.....good work bru....payin those dues, payin those dues.....

SA-Hulk
07-14-08, 3:55 am
I gots to say madd props to SA-Hulk for gettin this shit set up...even if i cant be a part of it just yet.....good work bru....payin those dues, payin those dues.....

Shot Bugger! Come next year there will be chapters all over SA, and I'll be organising a big meet some where central we can all get to.

SA-Hulk
07-19-08, 4:32 am
Ok Guys, I'm hoping for the *9th of August* for our first ABC meet here in the Eastern Cape of the sunny RSA.
We'll be meeting in the Carpark of the Body Classique Gym in the Quigney (beach front gym), for team photos - 09:00 sharp.
Then back to my place for a proper big Braai!
For those of you who can not attend - fear not, other meetings are on their way in more central areas.

Eat or Be Eaten
07-23-08, 11:34 am
Hey guys,

I will be able to help with the Universal gear. tell me what you guys are looking for.

Enforcer
07-23-08, 12:13 pm
...shit i wish we were all more central...would love to get some meets going and show that the most beautiful country has the most savage bodybuilders/trainers ;-)

Where in South Africa are you located? We could just break up SA into different regions.

SA-Hulk
07-24-08, 3:46 am
I would reccomend breaking South Africa up into Major Cities at first then maybe provicial divides as the ABCs gets bigger over here.
Start with maybe:
- East London - where i am
- Jozi - violators patch
- Cape town - osiris
- Durban
I know we have guys in each of these cities who can head up an ABC - even D-Bomb is over here somewhere, not sure where tho bro?
Its not many, but its a start?

Thoughts Animals?

Core
07-24-08, 4:11 am
Nothing but respect for what you guys are doing here. We have tons of talent in SA and we def need to capitalize on that.

violator
07-24-08, 10:44 am
I would reccomend breaking South Africa up into Major Cities at first then maybe provicial divides as the ABCs gets bigger over here.
Start with maybe:
- East London - where i am
- Jozi - violators patch
- Cape town - osiris
- Durban
I know we have guys in each of these cities who can head up an ABC - even D-Bomb is over here somewhere, not sure where tho bro?
Its not many, but its a start?

Thoughts Animals?

yeah....sounds like a good idea, but theres not so many of us on the forvm yet...jozi consists of only me & D-Bomb...this forvm rocks!, i wouldnt have found an inspiring guy like him to work out with.....

SA-Hulk
07-25-08, 6:36 am
theres not so many of us on the forvm yet...

That is true, and net access is expensive and slow over here. That said you don't HAVE to be a member of the forvm to be an ANIMAL!
Try this out....
Organise your first ABC meet, get interest from your gym, find the animals get them up for it, get them shirts, and set a date.
Then after the meet, go back to an Animals place for food - make sure he has the net - and anyone who isn't a forvm member can sign up there and then!
Animals working together!
thoughts?

SA-Hulk
07-28-08, 4:48 am
Yo Animals,

I've been in contact with Naturalguy, and we should be getting a care package sent down. Will keep you posted, with that and finalised date for ABC meeting in EC.

Don't forget to join the SA Tribe (see my sig for link)

Peace

Mylo333
07-28-08, 7:41 am
Hey S.A animals...i'm still around and i just wanna say great going SA Hulk this is some good sh*t you doing here, Myself and Chetz definately want to be apart of this in the future,i know a few other peeps that will also be interesed, we all in Jozi, Wassup D-bomb and Vio...been long...hope you peeps are going strong...

SA-Hulk
07-29-08, 5:59 am
Cheers bro, i hope the national meet will be off the ground soon - just gotta wait for the new year - once i can organise a venue and date, i'll let everyone know.

SA-Hulk
07-31-08, 7:25 am
Gents,
I want to know if anyone would be interested in setting up an ABC meeting in Jo'burg before the SA champs meet in Pretoria?
shoot me a PM...

Peace

Enforcer
07-31-08, 8:41 am
Gents,
I want to know if anyone would be interested in setting up an ABC meeting in Jo'burg before the SA champs meet in Pretoria?
shoot me a PM...

Peace

Get it done son. Anything you need just let me know. I know that you are working your ass off to get this off the ground, keep up the good work.

SA-Hulk
08-05-08, 2:52 pm
Ok so we're not going to make the 9th Aug as im still waiting on arrival of the animalpak care package - it IS on its way...SA postal permitting!

SA-Hulk
08-05-08, 2:58 pm
Gentleman,
I will expect to see all RSA EC animals at both the Mr. Border show and the NAC the following week.
Border is the 24th Aug, and the NAC is the 30th
- we have competitors in both, one of which i am training, another trains at my gym.
Both will be looking good.

Marius Dohne will also be guest posing at the NAC, he's looking pretty sharp and will be worth seeing.

See you there - Yellow Iconic T's a MUST - we want to be seen

Peace

SA-Hulk
08-15-08, 4:07 am
Yo Gentlemen,

I just want to let everyone know i have not given up the fight to start the first RSA ABC meeting, i am just waiting on arrival of the care package Natural Guy sent a few weeks back. Being Africa this package is taking its sweet ass time to arrive!

On a side note - I'm looking for reccomendations for places to host the National RSA ABC meeting next year some time....suggestions welcome, we need a gym and accomodation.

I thought holding it down here in East London may work if we do it for the SA champs meet?

Peace brothers

D-Bomb
08-20-08, 7:08 am
Yo, just getting the Jozi meeting set-up, need to know who is definitely in for it, SA-Hulk suggested to me to find a gym with a day rate so everyone can get in (unless you just borrow cards to get in...haha) I don't know who is where and would help to get some solid answers.

Jozi cats
D-Bomb
Violator
Mylo333
Chetz

need confirmation on mylo and chetz

Eastern Cape
SA-Hulk

Cape Town/Western Cape
Osiris
R-ace-f
Core

unknown
Big-R

(will update this, want this to be a full post of everyone, any corrections let me know! im sorta nose-picking here...)

SA-Hulk
08-21-08, 4:00 am
Ok guys, i've asked D-Bomb to head up the Jozi meet.
Anyone who is in jozi post up on the thread here and let us know where you are, and when you're available.

The meet doesn't need to be big - as many peeps as possible - invite anyone who you feel has animal in their blood, they don't have to be forvm members - we can sign them up to the forvm after the training part of the meet.

I will organise you guys a care package from corporate asap.

D-Bomb - hook me up with an address i can send your package to.

Animal t-shirts are a must (if you dont have dont panic). We need a team photo, and pics of the event. After the training session, head to somewhere for some eats. make a day of it, or get a lekker braai going.

Get it started gents, its a new revolution.

Peace

D-Bomb
08-21-08, 9:09 am
As the hulk stated, it is important we know who is available so we can move forward with a gym venue and , im thinking Spur for the post workout nutrition? hahaha...nothing better than steak and vegetables.

SA-Hulk
09-02-08, 7:14 am
So the weekend of the NAC (National Athletics Commission) bodybuilding show has just past, and with only 3 weeks prep my man Rudi took 2nd place.
In all honesty i think he was robbed of 1st - he had it all dialled in, but i fear politics cost us the top spot.
I'll be working with Rudi again next year and KNOW we'll be rocking the stage with trophy wins all over.

D-Bomb
09-02-08, 12:48 pm
Nice!!
Get him subbed on the forVm... :-)

SA-Hulk
09-03-08, 8:17 am
If you are on facebook then check out and sign up:

http://www.new.facebook.com/group.php?gid=17496804554&ref=mf

SA-Hulk
09-03-08, 8:19 am
Life is a storm, my friends.
You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next.
What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes.
You must look into that storm and shout.
Do your worst, for I will do mine!

SA-Hulk
09-05-08, 5:15 am
Yo Yo Yo,

SA Champs weekend in pretoria this weekend - please keep an eye out in the papers and at the show for my 2 animals Ed vaya (not sure thats spelt right) and Wanda. Both are great competitors and should do very well. Best of luck you two.

peace brothers

Pommie Lad
09-05-08, 5:45 am
Hulk thanks for the welcome.

Guys I have just moved to Pretoria. Been out of the game for a while due to illness, but mostly over here due to dop and braai!!

Cheers Bro's

nawaaz
09-05-08, 5:51 am
Hey guys, sorry for being on so late. If there's anything around CT, let me know. Studying around here, so find it kinda hard to travel. But i'm down if anything happens around here!
Cheers

SA-Hulk
09-09-08, 9:27 am
So Wanda came 2nd in her catagory....And Ed won the Heavyweights catagory! Great work to those two - awesome results coming from East London in the Eastern Cape.

SA-Hulk
11-06-08, 4:52 am
OK guys,
the care package is here - its taken 3 months to arrive, but we have it!

that means the first animal ABC here in EL will be posted up on the calendar once the shirts arrive!

till then - train hard, eat big, and stay focused.

Peace

D-Bomb
11-06-08, 7:45 am
good luck fella's hope the pictures are sick and the training even more so!

hvanantwerp
11-06-08, 9:11 am
Hey guys been a member for a bit but never quite saw this thread, great to see this is coming together.

SA-Hulk
11-13-08, 3:40 am
Hey guys,

Some great pics of SA Champs in the new issue, including a good pic of ED the super heavy weight winner - he's a true animal from my gym!

EC ABC is on its way - just waiting on tops for all the guys.

Any news on an ABC in jozi or Cape town?

Peace

D-Bomb
11-13-08, 6:22 am
Any news on an ABC in jozi or Cape town?

Peace

The jozi chapter ain't off the rocks, i want to try get it going but guys seem to be all over the damn place...

D-Bomb
01-13-09, 7:38 pm
2009 fella's any word any new things on the rise??
i cannot let this die...

I really want to hit a proper ABC in Johannesburg. I just think these damn commercial gyms are so stuck up that they wouldn't give non-members passes for that day...

i don't know man...we need a private gym or someones house?? im just looking at all the avenues of direction...

unless we find those who are already members and run it from there.

any thoughts? any past successes?

violator
01-14-09, 1:20 am
i don't know man...we need a private gym or someones house?? im just looking at all the avenues of direction...?

Just Physical gym, Olivedale JHB north.....close to hans strydom offramp.....
day passes can be arranged for R40.....

D-Bomb
01-14-09, 7:44 am

sounds like a decent deal bro...thanks for that Vio! haha...now to find other keen animals...

GuerillaMan056
01-29-09, 4:43 am
Hey guys. I really respect all the guys that are trying to make this thing happen. Good to see.

That sounds sweet. I'm out on the east but I think I could get a couple of brothers out there.

violator
02-09-09, 8:40 am
Hey guys. I really respect all the guys that are trying to make this thing happen. Good to see.
That sounds sweet. I'm out on the east but I think I could get a couple of brothers out there.

cool, lets do this....i reckon the best time would be round 10am on a saturday, limited traffic from there 4 u guys...that gives us 2hrs workout time, it think they close at 12h00-12h30....let us know when u down, if we have a decent enough crew i think we can talk em in2 a group discount or some shit...PM me...

peace...

Ridgeback
04-01-09, 4:45 am
Any guys here from good old Durbs by the Sea?

C.Coronato
05-28-09, 11:59 am
D-Bomb whats going on brother man, any news on finding a local gym to get into?

D-Bomb
05-28-09, 1:14 pm
D-Bomb whats going on brother man, any news on finding a local gym to get into?

yo, Sorry this has taken a total backseat in my life...but i got some good free time so i will look into it, i do know Violator goes to a more "private" and not so "globalized" gym which may allow a fee to be paid to get entry.

i think the main things we need or will be able to do to make this a proper ABC is to all have Animal shirts, i am not sure on whether Universal is able to send a package for that but id have to talk to that dude who got it set up in the Eastern side if i remember right if he got the things he ordered etc...

i would also like to get official participants who can hit it up around the Joburg side...

D-Bomb
05-28-09, 1:16 pm
cool, lets do this....i reckon the best time would be round 10am on a saturday, limited traffic from there 4 u guys...that gives us 2hrs workout time, it think they close at 12h00-12h30....let us know when u down, if we have a decent enough crew i think we can talk em in2 a group discount or some shit...PM me...

peace...

lets co-ordinate this shit and get it done brother, we both gotta get the plans DONE...haha...

- we need solid animals (true to the life, helpful and hard working...)
- a time that suits everyone and allows for a lot of free space (not rush hour...)
- somewhere where we can whip a camera out
- yeah...and then somewhere to eat some grub...

which will lead to a successful ABC!

C.Coronato
09-03-09, 4:16 pm
Whats going on D. You still around my man?

D-Bomb
09-03-09, 5:05 pm
Whats going on D. You still around my man?

hey hey, yeah im here on the daily man..don't know when this will ever get off the rocks,...fellas are spread thin round here it seems...

C.Coronato
09-03-09, 5:11 pm
hey hey, yeah im here on the daily man..don't know when this will ever get off the rocks,...fellas are spread thin round here it seems...

Ahh i hear ya my man, you training solo?

D-Bomb
09-03-09, 7:28 pm
Ahh i hear ya my man, you training solo?

yea...well i get a training partner or 2 every now and again...Violator is on this forVm and is a good buddy...although i suspect we need more true animals..

C.Coronato
09-04-09, 9:33 am
yea...well i get a training partner or 2 every now and again...Violator is on this forVm and is a good buddy...although i suspect we need more true animals..

I hear ya brother. Any chance of getting an ABC together?

SA-Hulk
09-26-09, 9:59 am
Gents,
Animal n evox- universal in sa - sups at the best prices. Let me know what ur lookin for
And yes I know I've been away for ages! Check out my facebook page for my contest pics this year.
Peace brothers

SA-Hulk
10-01-09, 4:21 am
Some prices to wet ur appetites!
Animal Real Gains R714
Animal Ultra Whey R618
Torrent R641, Nitro 44's R630, animal pak 44's R520
Email ben.upfold@gmail.com

C.Coronato
02-19-10, 10:01 am
The Official Invite:

The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

When
Saturday, 3/6/10 at 8pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Who
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29729

D-Bomb
02-19-10, 10:33 am
Hey SA-Hulk, only Universal and Animal products can be repped here, no problems but just stick to the rules! as this is a Privately owned Forum and not a public one...Facebook works fine for the promotion of EVOX etc..which i use a lot..
Thanks buddy!...

Grue
07-06-10, 10:53 am
Wow, found an SA thread. Awesome...

Glad there are ppl from SA representing. I'm from Pretoria.
Hope to see an ABC.

Did you guys ever organized one?

D-Bomb
07-13-10, 10:02 am
Wow, found an SA thread. Awesome...

Glad there are ppl from SA representing. I'm from Pretoria.
Hope to see an ABC.

Did you guys ever organize one?

welcome.

Nice dude, i would also enjoy seeing one, just got to get enough people to gather in one gym and find a gym which wont mind some photos and reduced fees in case of membership clashing.

i think there was an attempt unless im mistaken it never happened?

Mikey
07-14-10, 5:04 am
Hey Guys!
I've seen it here somewhere but between getting divorced and being relocated I kinda lost touch with the forum... Any guidance/ advice/ whereabouts of the ABC in South Africa please.

Thanks Guys...

Mikey
07-14-10, 6:08 am
Hey SA BRO's! Any ABC's around? I'm in Jozi, not sure how long, company keeps relocating me... LOL. Training on the East Rand, MUST GROW! Is there a official rep in SA yet?
Keep moving the IRON!

violator
07-14-10, 1:53 pm
Hey SA BRO's! Any ABC's around? I'm in Jozi, not sure how long, company keeps relocating me... LOL. Training on the East Rand, MUST GROW! Is there a official rep in SA yet?
Keep moving the IRON!

yo Mikey, glad to see another one of our kindred...if u ever make it out to 4ways area, we could hook something up, maybe for a saturday...but there may only be 4 of us or so...

weve been trying to get this shit going for ages, but alas, RSA is a big place, shit, Jozi itself is huuuge....

maybe nows the time....

CALL OUT TO ALL SA ANIMALS!!!!!...IF U LIVE IN JOZI / PRETORIA & ARE WILLING TO TRAVEL TO RANDBURG/ FOURWAYS...THEN LETS MAKE THIS SHIT HAPPEN!!!....POST BELOW IF YOU ARE UP 4 IT!!!!!

C.Coronato
07-14-10, 1:59 pm
Good to see some action in here! Would love for you guys to get an African ABC movement!

Grue
07-15-10, 10:26 am
I'm there. Im from pretoria, but if we organize it
on a saterday. Then I'm there. Even if we are only going to be 4 ppl.

We just need to organize a few weeks in advance, then no problem on my side.

J-Dawg
07-15-10, 10:36 am
Would be cool to see our SA brothers get the ABCs going in here. Now that the World Cup is over, it's Animal time! LOL.

violator
07-16-10, 4:37 am
I'm there. Im from pretoria, but if we organize it
on a saterday. Then I'm there. Even if we are only going to be 4 ppl.

We just need to organize a few weeks in advance, then no problem on my side.

cool man...thats another brother down for it...

since most cats in SA have either vigin or planetfuckedupness memberships, i have managed to find an independant gym that charges a day fee...so we can all get in on the action regardless....i think its around R35 for a session...but its by Northgate off Malibongwe drive...

so lets set a date Gents...IM THINKING SATURDAY 14TH AUGUST....
WHAT YALL SAY???...

SO FAR WE GOT;

D-Bomb
Violator
Grue

POST HERE IF YOU WANNA BE PART OF THE DRAMA!!!...OR SUGGEST AN ALTERNATE DATE!!

violator
07-16-10, 4:42 am
Link to the gym we can use, my bad, its R40 for a day pass...but thats not too bad...

http://www.justphysicalgym.co.za/location

NOW WHOS KEEN??????

P.S. j-dawg...will u be able to send us a package with banner etc?...i can send you a postal addy if you want...shot bro.

Grue
07-16-10, 7:30 am
I’m there!

Just a question/suggestion: Seeing we are only going to be a small group. Could we organize that we do the same muscle groups, else we end up getting there and everyone is in their own corner doing their own thing.

I gym solo, but hitting weights with a group of people is something I’m looking forward to.

This is just my 2 cents thou.

D-Bomb
07-16-10, 9:25 am
cool man...thats another brother down for it...

since most cats in SA have either vigin or planetfuckedupness memberships, i have managed to find an independant gym that charges a day fee...so we can all get in on the action regardless....i think its around R35 for a session...but its by Northgate off Malibongwe drive...

so lets set a date Gents...IM THINKING SATURDAY 14TH AUGUST....
WHAT YALL SAY???...

SO FAR WE GOT;

D-Bomb
Violator
Grue

POST HERE IF YOU WANNA BE PART OF THE DRAMA!!!...OR SUGGEST AN ALTERNATE DATE!!

This is Fantastic SHIT!! haha...we gotta do this.

Good thinking Grue...i feel either Chest,Back,Legs

violator
07-16-10, 9:56 am
glad to see evryone amped...but we need MORE ANIMALS!!!!
anyone in the PTA / JHB / CENTURION AREAS!!!!

3 cats wont cut it, i think we need at least 6, but lets shoot for 10!

anyone in outlying areas feel like making a day trip?...haha...

for a chow afterward, there are heaps of restaurants in the near vicinity, i suggest we eat a whole cow...

I KNOW THERE ARE SOME OTHER ANIMALS OUT THERE IN THE EAST RAND!, COME ON OVER!!!

violator
07-16-10, 9:57 am
Mikey!...just saw in ur post that ur in jozi now!...pull in for the event!

Mikey
07-19-10, 3:51 am
Hey SA bros
This is awesome! Am keen for a session, just confirm date and place. Def got to do THIS!!!

violator
07-19-10, 2:15 pm
so that makes;

D-bomb
Violator
Grue
Mikey

CMON LETS GET SOME MORE ANIMALS IN ON THIS!

D-Bomb
07-23-10, 12:26 pm
It Would be killer to get more SA Animals in on this, But if it stays as it stands then i'm for sure into it! ...Once we get the ball rolling...well ya know what they say...

G Diesel
07-23-10, 1:38 pm
This is phenomenal. Add South Africa to the top of the list of chapters I'd love to visit.

Great to see you fellas getting shit going.

Peace, G

violator
07-23-10, 2:21 pm
It Would be killer to get more SA Animals in on this, But if it stays as it stands then i'm for sure into it! ...Once we get the ball rolling...well ya know what they say...

2 true Big Bru...i think your logic is sound, fuck it...4 of us working together would still be better than no ABC at all....

This is phenomenal. Add South Africa to the top of the list of chapters I'd love to visit.

Great to see you fellas getting shit going.

Peace, G

The official stamp of Big GD!...we must be on the right track...you are always welcome in south africa my bru...it would be more than epic to host you!!!...imagine that, an ABC in Jozi with G... i think i could die after that...

violator
07-23-10, 2:25 pm
ok so lets make it official then....

Saturday the 14th of August...10h30 at just physical gym in randburg...(ithink they close early on a saturday so we'll have to make in early)
with steaks afterward at the cattle baron up the road

i know my boy Bomb is down...Grue & mikey, u guys in?????

reply on this if it suits u, or suggest another date...

Im sooo fuckin amped right now...LETS DO THIS!, its time to make ANIMAL history in RSA!

Grue
07-26-10, 3:12 am
Im there. Time to get amped.

violator
07-26-10, 3:17 am
Nice, will be good to meet you Grue...

now...where the hell is everyone else?

Mikey
07-26-10, 3:34 am
Ok! Let's do this then!!! We're 4 so far. Date, time & place Violator? Need to syncronise the "dagboeke"... Ha Ha!

Mikey
07-26-10, 3:36 am
ok so lets make it official then....

Saturday the 14th of August...10h30 at just physical gym in randburg...(ithink they close early on a saturday so we'll have to make in early)
with steaks afterward at the cattle baron up the road

i know my boy Bomb is down...Grue & mikey, u guys in?????

reply on this if it suits u, or suggest another date...

Im sooo fuckin amped right now...LETS DO THIS!, its time to make ANIMAL history in RSA!

oops, me f*cked up. Didn't see this post. I'm keen!

violator
07-26-10, 5:15 am
nice mikey....thats the plan so far...will update as the 14th gets closer...

C.Coronato
07-26-10, 11:30 am
Awesome guys, im glad to hear you have some thing in the works! Very cool. If you need any help, please dont hesitate to ask!

Grue
08-06-10, 9:54 am
Just a question/suggestion: Seeing we are only going to be a small group. Could we organize that we do the same muscle groups, else we end up getting there and everyone is in their own corner doing their own thing.

I gym solo, but hitting weights with a group of people is something I’m looking forward to.

This is just my 2 cents thou.

ok so we a week away. Regarding my previous post. Are we gonna target some specific muscle groups for saterday, or whats the plans. I just don't wanna do back on friday and then we end up doing back on sat aswell. That will kill me...

I'm with D-Bomb. Chest,Back,Legs
What do guys think.

violator
08-09-10, 7:07 am
yeah, i hear u Grue...

So whos keen for a back workout?

will update the event specifics during the week... my laptop was stolen last week, so internet access is limited for me right now...gotta love good ol jozi...haha

D-Bomb
08-10-10, 2:29 am
I like Back...with some Shoulders thrown in?...

Mikey
08-10-10, 3:42 am
Sounds awesome. Bit o' back saturday. Let's do this.

violator
08-11-10, 6:40 am
I like Back...with some Shoulders thrown in?...

why not...

Sounds awesome. Bit o' back saturday. Let's do this.

oh yeah...lets do this...

D-Bomb
08-11-10, 9:33 am
Sweet deal guys...10:30 it is...
If you fella's can kit yourself with whatever Animal gear you may own?...will help make it more memorable..i think i have about 2-3 Animal shirts but from medium to XL...

Grue
08-11-10, 10:07 am
Sweet deal guys...10:30 it is...
If you fella's can kit yourself with whatever Animal gear you may own?...will help make it more memorable..i think i have about 2-3 Animal shirts but from medium to XL...

That be awesome. I would like to buy one from you if its kewl. The only thing I have is a crap load of Animal Tins (no idea what I'm gonna do with them thou). Been looking around for some Animal Shirts but can't find any, pretoria wise that is....

Mikey
08-12-10, 4:43 am
OK!!! So, Just Physical in Randburg @ 10h30 Sat morning. Anybody got address or street name for me garmin??? Re Animal gear, got none, also just a pile of tins. Ha Ha!!!! Anywhere in Jozi I could go get a T before Sat, PLEASE let me know.
Looking forward to this. Let's get this Chapter GOING!!!

C.Coronato
08-12-10, 10:14 am
Did you get the care package from corporate??

violator
08-13-10, 4:52 am
Did you get the care package from corporate??

not yet, gonna check my mailbox again today....

violator
08-13-10, 4:56 am
OK!!! So, Just Physical in Randburg @ 10h30 Sat morning. Anybody got address or street name for me garmin??? Re Animal gear, got none, also just a pile of tins. Ha Ha!!!! Anywhere in Jozi I could go get a T before Sat, PLEASE let me know.
Looking forward to this. Let's get this Chapter GOING!!!

hey mikey, here is a map with street names included....

unfortunately no GPS co-ords, but im sure the street name will be on the Garmin...

by the way guys, this gym is in a shopping centre, not stand alone....there is a Pick n pay & a Dros pub in the same centre....

violator
08-13-10, 4:57 am
For Grue & mikey, i have a spare couple of Animal T's u guys can have....

D-Bomb ... bring a camera!!!!...that goes for grue & mikey as well.....

violator
08-13-10, 4:58 am
no excuses for tommorow guys.... i will personally hunt down and kill anyone who does not attend...haha...

D-Bomb
08-13-10, 7:37 am
That be awesome. I would like to buy one from you if its kewl. The only thing I have is a crap load of Animal Tins (no idea what I'm gonna do with them thou). Been looking around for some Animal Shirts but can't find any, pretoria wise that is....

HaHa ill have to think bout that one ;)...i got all my shirts from A bodybuilding online store and one sent from Animal themselves...
make yourself a shirt outta animal tins...pffh haha..

For Grue & mikey, i have a spare couple of Animal T's u guys can have....

D-Bomb ... bring a camera!!!!...that goes for grue & mikey as well.....

I shall try! my phone has a 5 megapixel camera...it should do the job with a steady hand..

no excuses for tommorow guys.... i will personally hunt down and kill anyone who does not attend...haha...

LOL!! i like it... haha ill not come just to get manhunted lol thats some other kinda shit..

D-Bomb
08-13-10, 7:41 am
hey mikey, here is a map with street names included....

unfortunately no GPS co-ords, but im sure the street name will be on the Garmin...

by the way guys, this gym is in a shopping centre, not stand alone....there is a Pick n pay & a Dros pub in the same centre....

nice... and on the actual gym site they give u the Co-ordinates on google maps..check it out..

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=-26.05546,27.964103&num=1&sll=-26.04696,27.969681&sspn=0.034277,0.066047&ie=UTF8&ll=-26.04696,27.969681&spn=0.034277,0.066047&z=15

Lol THAT helps!! will definitely bring a gym bag along so that i dont walk through a shopping centre sweaty and unkempt lol...Nice...
on google it looks like one of those open plan centres..shouldnt be too hard to find this place then..

This will be interesting :)

Mikey
08-13-10, 8:45 am
Hey SA Animals! Can't wait to do this! Violator, would appreciate the T bro'. Really glad we getting this thing going, need to build momentum from here!

violator
08-13-10, 9:20 am
Lol THAT helps!! will definitely bring a gym bag along so that i dont walk through a shopping centre sweaty and unkempt lol...Nice...

Good idea....

Hey SA Animals! Can't wait to do this! Violator, would appreciate the T bro'. Really glad we getting this thing going, need to build momentum from here!

thanks to the boys at corporate & our man C.Coronato...i have a surprise for all of you...

violator
08-13-10, 9:32 am
Jozi ABC;

Date: saturday 14th august
time: 10h30
location: Just physical gym, Northriding square (see map & co-ords above)
we'll figure out where to eat afterward, theres a heap of choices in the centre and another 2 shopping centres close by (northgate & bellairs centre)

any other brothers or sisters that read this & would like to attend, you are more than welcome...

Our boy C.Coronato aka Treetrunklegs aka one cool dude... has hooked us all up with a FREE ANIMAL ICONIC T-SHIRT (THE YELLOW ONE) EACH, ill give em to you guys tommorow at the event. however, they must think were monsters out here in south africa, cause they sent us XXXL sizes...haha...

in the care package, there was also a banner for us to display & 1x new universal bumper sticker & a sample of ANIMAL CUTS.. so since theres only 1 of them, i think it would be fitting to award it as a prize to the ANIMAL that shows the most intensity tommorrow, we'll all vote on that...so bring your A game mofos....

the countdown begins.... be there or be hunted down like a bitch...haha

D-Bomb
08-16-10, 4:58 am
alright guys...South African ABC in Joburg was killer, 4 animals and im sure it will grow. The pictures are coming i have not been NEAR a pc since the event held at Just Physical Gym. About to go to College but will start updating soon...

Unfortunately my phone charger has been a bit fucked up and my phone did not charge the previous night before the event, so my pictures of the abc fell short half way through the event, Luckily Grue (am i right?) had a phone with him and we got some more good shots in.

We just gotta get some email addresses and ill set up a photobucket account or something as such.

A HUGE thank you to TTL and all those involved who got the care package to us in record time. That is service. The shirts are awesome and we all proudly wore them as we tore us a new one with Some Back training...the kind of Back training where i have not been able to Move without my whole back tensing up. My Rhomboids are screaming and it later has spread to my shoulders,lats and traps...kick ass session at about 2 hours and pushing.

I look forward to meeting up again in the future with these dudes and perhaps some new blood to do some damage.
Mikey is a character and always had a joke an kept the group all smiling no matter how painful the exercises were, Violator Busted through a messed up knee to deadlift some good numbers, Grue picked it up a level and kept with it strong, immediate camaraderie and its all for the Animal Spirit.
After there was a dire need for some sustenance, luckily the Dros is in the same center, we all had 300 grams of either rump, fillet, sirloin with a big glass of water to wash it down. good clean eating, good clean muscle building. Talked shop an shit for quite a good amount of time and then parted ways.

I personally hope to get my wrist 100% and pull through stronger.

Here's to more chapters in Joburg and the rest of South Africa!

Grue
08-16-10, 8:31 am
From my side, I also like to say thank you to the people who sent us the package. Really appreciate it. Finally, I also got an Animal shirt to wear.

I must say that this ABC was awesome. I learned allot, and got new goals for myself. The 180kg on deadlift, which by next time I hope I can lift lol.

It was moerse fun and hope we can do this again.

Mikey
08-16-10, 9:08 am
Hey SA Animals! What an awesome session! To D-Bomb, Violator & Grue, 1 HUGE THANK YOU BRO'S! I was starting to get down & struggling to focus before Saturday, but you guys have def put me back on my path, MY JOURNEY! Can't wait for the next session in 6 weeks? (Violator to confirm).
To the guys @ corporate, thanks a mill for the awesome t's, just need to bulk up a shitload to fill it! Ha Ha!
Once again to the "founding" memebers of the SA ABC, LET'S DO THIS!!!

violator
08-16-10, 10:08 am
I personally hope to get my wrist 100% and pull through stronger.

Here's to more chapters in Joburg and the rest of South Africa!

i hope so too bru...

got new goals for myself. The 180kg on deadlift, which by next time I hope I can lift lol.

brother, i think its already there, that 160 x 3 was with outstanding form...

Hey SA Animals! What an awesome session! To D-Bomb, Violator & Grue, 1 HUGE THANK YOU BRO'S! I was starting to get down & struggling to focus before Saturday, but you guys have def put me back on my path, MY JOURNEY! Can't wait for the next session in 6 weeks? (Violator to confirm).

Once again to the "founding" memebers of the SA ABC, LET'S DO THIS!!!

Was good to lift with u too bro... uve got solid focus 4 sho...
will definetly keep everyone updated on the next event...

violator
08-16-10, 10:23 am
Violators moment of the first Jozi ABC: seeing Grue pull has ass off on the deads & scrape the flesh from his shins...i was like, "quick, get a photo!".. & the guy training his 12" guns on the preacher rack behind us was looking at us like we were mad...haha

(this also won Grue the intensity award for the session, which was a universal bumper sticker, the new stacking 101 guide & a sample of ANIMAL cuts...well deserved Grue!)

& i think that set the tone...the gym we held the event in, "Just physical" was a little different from the traditional health clubs we are all bound to on our regular grinds, because of our medical insurances...
this gym was owned by 4x SA champ Chris Forget, and it was good to have him come up and greet us when the deadlifting started getting heavy & heads started turning...
All of us clad in yellow iconic Ts, with the animalpak.com banner hanging from the squat rack, had people wondering what was going down...i cant wait till theres a legion of 10+ ANIMALS tearing it up in yellow....that will be quite a sight..!!

40 odd sets later, some solid lifts & some good laughs...A great bunch of ANIMALS & some good conversation over some quality south african steaks afterward... im looking forward to the next one guys...will keep ya'll posted!

Many thanks to universal & C.Coronato for the cool gear, the event wouldnt have been the same without it!

C.Coronato
08-16-10, 10:27 am
XXXL sizes...

Damn man, that was NOT supposed to happen. I apologize for that for sure, they should have been L and XL. Ill find a way to get you some replacements. Glad the event went well! Looking forward to seeing some pics!

Grue
08-16-10, 10:41 am
(this also won Grue the intensity award for the session, which was a universal bumper sticker, the new stacking 101 guide & a sample of ANIMAL cuts...well deserved Grue!)

Thanks violator. You guys where pushing and I could not disappoint.

Damn man, that was NOT supposed to happen. I apologize for that for sure, they should have been L and XL. Ill find a way to get you some replacements. Glad the event went well! Looking forward to seeing some pics!

It’s all good. I think, we all aiming now to fill out those shirts.

violator
08-16-10, 2:01 pm

its all good bro, i needed a baggy shirt...haha...but seriously, they did the job & we wore them with pride!...but we wouldnt say no to a couple of XLs ;)

thanks 4 all your help tho man, appreciate it!...pics will follow soon!

violator
08-16-10, 2:03 pm
..It’s all good. I think, we all aiming now to fill out those shirts.

damn right..i need me some 26" guns!

D-Bomb
08-19-10, 11:30 am
Hey guys getting the pics up on a online photo holder today...hopefully everything goes smoothly.

D-Bomb
08-20-10, 1:07 am
nothing went smoothly lol...

trying again now..seem to be successful will get there!

Edit "nearly done!" but i know there are copies in there somewhere..i will try delete them if i can..this uploader is a motherfucker...

http://profile.imageshack.us/user/dbombgrandmaster/

violator
08-21-10, 5:26 am
nothing went smoothly lol...

haha...

cool photos bru, thanks for taking the time to upload them!

Mikey
08-23-10, 5:22 am
Thanks for the pics D-Bomb, Grue. Told you my "employer" is too anal to allow me to get onto the images.LOL.
Was a awesome day guys. Got to do it again!!!

violator
09-09-10, 8:37 am
Alright gents...

whos up for another session?

I was thinking Saturday 25th September 2010

Date: Saturday 25th September 2010

Grue, Mikey, Bomb...u guys up 4 this?
maybe we can dig another few SA ANIMLAS outta the grave for this one....

I was happy with Chris Forget gym last time, great atmosphere and fairly quiet...what u guys think?...unless Grue has managed to find a gym in the pretoria area...wait a minute...that would make it the Pretoria ABC...haha

Ive got a decent camera i can bring this time...so no need for cellphones...haha

Any other joburgers / Pretorians that could make it would be more than welcome....

Ahhhh...i can taste those steaks at the Dros already....

D-Bomb
09-09-10, 10:07 am
Im up for it man!

i will see if my bud wants to come...ill get him to set up an account cause he did show some interest when i told him about the ABC...

(house-of-pain)
09-09-10, 10:12 am
Hey guys! New to the forum! Glad to find fellow South Africans here! Any guys from the Free State (Bloemfontein)?

violator
09-10-10, 2:52 am
Im up for it man!

i will see if my bud wants to come...ill get him to set up an account cause he did show some interest when i told him about the ABC...

yeah,maybe we can get him a shirt or something...haha
the more the merrier... i hoipe that one day soon, we can pack that gym out with a whole heap of ANIMALS from all over mzansi...wouldnt that be a trip....?

violator
09-10-10, 2:55 am
Hey guys! New to the forum! Glad to find fellow South Africans here! Any guys from the Free State (Bloemfontein)?

Welcome!...or should that be Welkom?...haha

ur in Bloem eh?...most of us that ive met on here are from Jozi, CT and Eastern Cape... i do believe ur the first from Vrystaad...ahhh the legion grows...

keen for a 5 hour drive to the next ABC?...haha

If u need help with anything, gimmie a PM...

Peace

Grue
09-10-10, 3:24 am
25 Sept sounds good to me. Im def there!

Well I did kinda found a gym.
http://www.oxygengym.co.za/Home.aspx

It looks like a kewl place. Has chains and tires and all those powerlifter stuff, but its like a 100 and something rand a day. Also haven't been there myself, so I have no idea how the atmosphere is there. I'll say lets stick to the one we where last time, as its small and has a nice atmosphere.

violator
09-10-10, 4:03 am
25 Sept sounds good to me. Im def there!

Well I did kinda found a gym.
http://www.oxygengym.co.za/Home.aspx

It looks like a kewl place. Has chains and tires and all those powerlifter stuff, but its like a 100 and something rand a day. Also haven't been there myself, so I have no idea how the atmosphere is there. I'll say lets stick to the one we where last time, as its small and has a nice atmosphere.

Bru, that looks like a cool spot...anywhere with chains has my respect..haha
we should look into that for the 3rd ABC, no doubt!...it looked like they were moving, so keep tabs on them for us!

violator
09-10-10, 4:04 am
ok guys, not everyone can make it on the 25th...i forgot its a public holiday/ long weeknd..

hows the 2nd october for everyone?

Date: Saturday 2nd October 2010

Grue
09-10-10, 5:56 am
Will do.

The 2nd is fine by me aswell

D-Bomb
09-12-10, 3:41 pm
it seems like a perfect day Vio :)

now what we training guys?

Mikey
09-13-10, 3:00 am
Hi SA Animals
2nd Oct is perfect! What we gonna f*ck up? Chest?

violator
09-13-10, 3:07 am
What we gonna f*ck up? Chest?

mmmm...decisions decisions...chest sounds good 2 me...or maybe a delt/chest killer combo?

Grue
09-13-10, 5:31 am
Chest sounds good.

D-Bomb
09-27-10, 3:17 am
sounding sweet, everyone still in?.. :)

violator
09-27-10, 4:18 pm
mos def...

Mikey
09-28-10, 7:58 am
Hey SA Animals!
So, just to confirm: Saturday, 2nd October @ 10h00 or 10h30??? Just Physical Gym, just off Bellaires. Map is posted in this thread. Training chest.
Lets' do this!!!

violator
09-29-10, 2:27 am
Hey SA Animals!
So, just to confirm: Saturday, 2nd October @ 10h00 or 10h30??? Just Physical Gym, just off Bellaires. Map is posted in this thread. Training chest.
Lets' do this!!!

lets make it 10h30....that good with u guys?

Grue, where u at?

violator
09-30-10, 2:46 am
Date: Saturday 2nd October 2010
location: Just physical gym, Northriding square (see map & co-ords above)[/B]

So is everyone still in?...lets do this gents, with be cool to bang with ya'll again!

Grue
10-01-10, 12:19 pm
Awesome 10 30 it is. See tomorrow

violator
10-01-10, 4:31 pm
tomorrow...tomorrow

D-Bomb
10-01-10, 8:40 pm
gonna be intersting...guys may as well let you know now...if any of you read this, may leave after training and washing up to go to H2O the party...so i may not eat with you fella's but i will see if my girl decides she really will go, i really dont want to cut it short but its a party in the water and what not so gotta soak up the rays while they there...but no doubt i will be banging it hard with you boys...

Grue
10-05-10, 11:08 am
http://www.mhurbanathlon.co.za/

So reg for this today. Think it might be something different for me. Also it looks fun.
Now I will have to change my training abit for this, increase cardio and so forth. But not stopping with the weight lifting. Dont wanna loose any mass :)

violator
10-05-10, 5:28 pm
http://www.mhurbanathlon.co.za/

So reg for this today. Think it might be something different for me. Also it looks fun.
Now I will have to change my training abit for this, increase cardio and so forth. But not stopping with the weight lifting. Dont wanna loose any mass :)

nice goal to set for yourself!, good stuff grue, better do it rocking an ANIMAL T!
have you read about westside for skinny bastards3 ? download the Pdf below...

http://www.yale.edu/gradrugby/WS4SB.pdf

with all the barrel rolling, climbing & rope pulling they talk about in urbanmarathon, i think this system might be a perfect fir for it...

too bad u dont have a prowler... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ieOBgyq88E

that beauty would be the best tool 4 u to help with conditioning...
as it so happens, ive built myself one and am keen to get a conditioning club going...
if you feel like a drive 2 jozi, we can do a workout on a sunday afternoon...IT WILL BE BRUTAL! but will prep u nicely for the marathon...

Grue
10-06-10, 7:40 am
Kewl.

Thx man, will let you know for a sunday thing.

O ja, when you get time, can you mail me those pics en vids?

violator
10-06-10, 5:03 pm
^^yeah, i think the ANIMAL conditioning club could go far!

Will be mailing the pics n vids & posting them here real soon...stay tuned(always wanted to say that:)

Ondier
10-31-10, 9:46 pm
Good day brothers

I am in Pretoria, South Africa.

Used to do good pumping and 120km cycle rides - then gave over to alcohol when I started a rock band.
Needless to say I never had the "power" to go to gym any more or even to get on the bicycle.

It is now 15 years and 85kg later. I started about 4 weeks ago- gr8 improvement in power, stamina, overall energy etc!

Good to feel the warm blood FLOW through my veins again!

Nothing beats a good set!

Looking forward to my journey with you!

D-Bomb
11-01-10, 11:11 am
Good day brothers

I am in Pretoria, South Africa.

Used to do good pumping and 120km cycle rides - then gave over to alcohol when I started a rock band.
Needless to say I never had the "power" to go to gym any more or even to get on the bicycle.

It is now 15 years and 85kg later. I started about 4 weeks ago- gr8 improvement in power, stamina, overall energy etc!

Good to feel the warm blood FLOW through my veins again!

Nothing beats a good set!

Looking forward to my journey with you!

yo bro, good to know, gotta keep this shit building.
damn man! that kinda cycling always boggled my mind haha..
ah sweet.
glad to hear u back on it!
look forward to hopefully growing the crew

Ondier
11-02-10, 10:03 am
Definitely!

Thanks for the welcome brother.

Yes would be nice :-)

Mikey
01-13-11, 3:25 am
Hey my Jozi Animals! Compliments of the Season to all. Well, I'm down in little 'ol Port Elizabeth. Went back to gym last week after taking Dec off. OUCH!!! Goal is 105kg of quality by end March. So far so good, with my mom's cooking (LOL)!!! Why so quiet??? Jozi ABC should be rolling! Going to try get a chapter going here as soon as I'm fully back into the swing of things. Quite a few posers and prancers here. Need to see "The Way of the Animal".
Keep in touch dudes! Push heavy, eat clean, get BIG!!!
Later
Mikey

Ondier
01-13-11, 3:44 am
I'm only in my fourth month now- been using Animal all the way- starting to grow a tail.

Awesome products.

I lost about 30kg of bodyfat and gained 16kg of lean mass.

Not bad for someone who last trained 15 years ago :-)

Laters

Erich

violator
01-19-11, 12:15 pm
Hey my Jozi Animals! Compliments of the Season to all. Well, I'm down in little 'ol Port Elizabeth. Went back to gym last week after taking Dec off. OUCH!!! Goal is 105kg of quality by end March. So far so good, with my mom's cooking (LOL)!!! Why so quiet??? Jozi ABC should be rolling! Going to try get a chapter going here as soon as I'm fully back into the swing of things. Quite a few posers and prancers here. Need to see "The Way of the Animal".
Keep in touch dudes! Push heavy, eat clean, get BIG!!!
Later
Mikey

Mikey!
good 2 hear from ya man!
ur right, we need the Jozi thing to move this year!

Rep 4 PE in in 2011!

I'm only in my fourth month now- been using Animal all the way- starting to grow a tail.

Awesome products.

I lost about 30kg of bodyfat and gained 16kg of lean mass.

Not bad for someone who last trained 15 years ago :-)

Laters

Erich

Awesome results!...keep it up!

C.Coronato
02-23-11, 10:42 am
The National ABC at the Arnold Classic.

Will you be there?

Bigger and Better than last year ..

Promos/Food/Training.

When
Saturday, 3/5/10 at 7pm

Where
Metro Fitness
9 East Long Street
Columbus OH 43215

Food to follow.

Who?
Any and all. Let's show them how Animal does it.

If so, post up here and what Chapter you are going to be representing:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?34917-ROLL-CALL-National-ABC-Event-2011

Also please make sure you check out the ABC Member Directory:

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?35235-ABC-Member-directory

D-Bomb
03-25-11, 7:44 pm
in the process of uploading stuff from the past ABC...only about several months late..i swear its been uploading pictures this entire time.

Grue
04-19-11, 7:47 am
in the process of uploading stuff from the past ABC...only about several months late..i swear its been uploading pictures this entire time.

No rush. Take your time. lol

Grue
08-11-11, 7:49 am
Any news for this years Jozi ABC?

violator
08-11-11, 1:08 pm
Any news for this years Jozi ABC?

We gonna have to have one in a month or two... D-Bomb just had eye surgery and will be out of the game for a bit making his recovery... i reckon we have one early december, provided we can get a decent turnout...

Grue
08-15-11, 5:26 am
D-Bomb just had eye surgery and will be out of the game for a bit making his recovery....

Dang. hope its nothing to serious. If you see him, send him my best of luck with his surgery/recovery.

nickstrm
07-02-14, 5:12 am
Hi guys,

I'm a lifter from Klerksdorp in the North-West, and I'm so glad I came across this blog!!
I'm looking for Animal gear like shirts and T's, where can I buy them from?

Hit me up for meets for the S.A-ABC!!! I want to start competing next year but if my 1st meet can be a ABC event that would be awesome!!!

Regards
Nick