PDA

View Full Version : Fall Down

Machine
07-06-08, 12:20 pm
Revitalization is a term that can mean many different things to many different people. I feel revitalized every time I log on and see my brothers and sisters radically engaged in becoming the very vision that they hold in thier hearts. Revitalization is where we must live if we hope to crest the mountain that can be so high, so treacherous, so slow to ascend that at times we might forget why we ever started the climb. I want to remind you all why you began to climb this mountain. There exists in all of us an impulse, a desire to acheive, to thrive on a challenge. To aspire to great heights in our time is all anyone can hope for...and we do hope to acheive from the moment of our very first remembrance. We began to shape our desire to acheive as soon as the doctor smacked our asses...we needed to eat, to live, to stand, to walk, to crawl, we needed to bend the environment to suit our fancy. In that tradition, and with those primal images fresh in our minds, it is entirely appropriate that we act boldly and with great urgency right now. So I say fall down...fall down everyday...and then get back up and do it again...and do it as hard as it is humanly possible to do...DIE HARD! I am doing 45 mins of cardio seven days a week, I am lifting stones, I am training the Olympic lifts, and I am training three times a day most days to revitalize my primal engine. I am embracing the iron life and standing on every branch of the tree of strength in my quest. There are great things on the horizon for everyone of us...we need only have the courage to reach out and take them. Fight hard brothers...we cannot fail...we are the new radical element in this mellinium.

MACHINE

houseofpain
07-06-08, 12:36 pm
Good post. I needed this today...thanks.

G Diesel
07-06-08, 12:58 pm
Preach on my brother... Thanks for the reminder of why I got in this game in the first place. Peace, G

Sugarbutt
07-06-08, 1:18 pm
Awesome. Your words can always motivate. Like houseofpain, I needed this!

Giant Killer
07-06-08, 3:05 pm
Die hard, and get buried in a big fucking box...right Machine?

Thanks for the words of wisdom as always.

Mutant
07-06-08, 5:28 pm
Fuckin' A man! I love these little thoughts!!!

Joff the Beast
07-06-08, 9:08 pm
Machine has spoken, Amen.

jandirigma
06-08-10, 1:18 am
Amen to this post. As usual, great words from Machine to get me going.

tdubs
06-08-10, 3:25 am
Inspirational words.

Girevik 69
06-08-10, 8:52 am
We began to shape our desire to acheive as soon as the doctor smacked our asses...we needed to eat, to live, to stand, to walk, to crawl, we needed to bend the environment to suit our fancy. In that tradition, and with those primal images fresh in our minds, it is entirely appropriate that we act boldly and with great urgency right now. So I say fall down...fall down everyday...and then get back up and do it again...and do it as hard as it is humanly possible to do...DIE HARD! I am doing 45 mins of cardio seven days a week, I am lifting stones, I am training the Olympic lifts, and I am training three times a day most days to revitalize my primal engine. I am embracing the iron life and standing on every branch of the tree of strength in my quest. There are great things on the horizon for everyone of us...we need only have the courage to reach out and take them. Fight hard brothers...we cannot fail...we are the new radical element in this mellinium.

MACHINE

I've been struggling with some personal issues that really bring me down from time to time... reading what you posted above was a big help, Machine. Thank you.

Cellardweller
06-08-10, 7:35 pm
Awesome Machine. That pumped me up man. Now I feel guilty for sitting my ass in front of the computer. Great post. I gotta go do something now.