lindo
07-09-08, 10:12 am
I will be starting running this stak on monday

stak for 21 days with
test for 42 days
than
cycle off with
m stak for 21 days

Anyone who has used this stack i would like comments, results, and advice on the stack and how it worked out for you.

"You plan to fail because to fail to plan"

DMH56308
07-09-08, 10:22 am
Used all three of those products, all very solid! But the supp's don't do it alone, stay dedicated and you will see results. I have been on test and stak cycles for 3 months with great results!

dyskee
07-09-08, 12:45 pm
a couple of tubs of real gains are essential in my honest opinion they'll bump ur clean cals up and u'll be one big SOB in no time , check giant killer's log he used the stack and gained 12 lbs and lost bf too

torinalth
07-09-08, 12:53 pm
finishing my first month of stak/test... wasnt bad but not what I was hoping for. i AM going up on all my lifts though... so I really cant complain. I am taking a week off (have to go to cali for a week and will have no real way to workout) and when I get back will be back on stak/test/isostak and reupping my calories and redoing my carb/protein split.

actually... thinking about it I've gone up significantly this past month on all lifts.... I guess I was expecting more of a carnal rage from the increase of test/gh/and the like.. but strength has gone up.

T

PECK88
08-05-08, 4:54 pm
As the topic says, teh summer is almost gone and that means stop the cut and time to bulk again for the fall and winter. summer has been pretty good for me i was about 205 teh end of may. and as of right now with eating clean and doing minor cardio threw the summer i have droped to between 185 and 190 and haven't lost any strenght, so i an pretty damn happy now its time to start buying products to get raedy for teh bulk.
my new stak is going to be

1-animal pak
2-test
3-stak
4-whey protein
5-amino acids

and ofcourse eat like damn animal! looking to keep up minor cardio and i wanna get back up to 200-205 again. what do you think of my stak, should i change anything or take away anything?

TheDarkHalf
08-07-08, 3:49 pm
As the topic says, teh summer is almost gone and that means stop the cut and time to bulk again for the fall and winter. summer has been pretty good for me i was about 205 teh end of may. and as of right now with eating clean and doing minor cardio threw the summer i have droped to between 185 and 190 and haven't lost any strenght, so i an pretty damn happy now its time to start buying products to get raedy for teh bulk.
my new stak is going to be

1-animal pak
2-test
3-stak
4-whey protein
5-amino acids

and ofcourse eat like damn animal! looking to keep up minor cardio and i wanna get back up to 200-205 again. what do you think of my stak, should i change anything or take away anything?

the only thing I would suggest is to add flex and omega. Other than that it looks pretty straight forward and solid!

Gunz1
08-08-08, 12:49 pm

stak for 21 days with
test for 42 days
than
cycle off with
m stak for 21 days

Anyone who has used this stack i would like comments, results, and advice on the stack and how it worked out for you.

"You plan to fail because to fail to plan"

stak looks solid... ive done it a little different... i run two cans of stak and test back to back then cycle off with mstak... if your only gonna do one can of stak i would run the test first by itself and then add the stak in after the 1st can of test is gone... you'll get a nice little kick in the middle of your cycle... instead of subtracting in the middle you'll be adding.. i think you'll like this much better...

joe-yamma
08-08-08, 1:27 pm
stak for 21 days with
test for 42 days
than
cycle off with
m stak for 21 days

stak looks solid... ive done it a little different... i run two cans of stak and test back to back then cycle off with mstak... if your only gonna do one can of stak i would run the test first by itself and then add the stak in after the 1st can of test is gone... you'll get a nice little kick in the middle of your cycle... instead of subtracting in the middle you'll be adding.. i think you'll like this much better...i ran it like Gunz did...
Stak and Test together for 42 days, then a can of M-Stak
(2 cans of Stak, 2 cans of Test, 1 can of M-Stak)
here's what i used and it really worked well for me...

i'd suggest:
EAA Nitro (or the new Intra-Aid when it comes out)... your workouts are going to be crazy and you'll need it.
Torrent for post-workout (stay anabolic... recovery, recovery, recovery)
Real Gains - a few shakes throughout the day (i use 2 scoops for a serving rather than the listed 3.5)

i am assuming that your diet and training are on point?
and that you're already using Pak, Omega, (and Flex, optional)???
you might also want to consider Pump or ST/Storm as well.

NurseWaller
08-12-08, 4:11 pm
i did the same thing as gunz...i took one can of test and mixed in my can of stak with the second can of test...i too actually lost a bit of body fat and added bulk...didn't add as much weight as i thought i would be it all balanced out...and i really started taking off when i got on the mstak though...just eat like horse

Sidawi
02-06-10, 4:21 am
i know it says you should take the m-stak after your 42 day cycle of the test/stak but i have some extra stak i can use so would that be alright to take during the off cycle from the test/stak combo?

Animal Rep
02-09-10, 3:55 pm
How much extra? And how long were you on Stak?

MELTDOWN
02-09-10, 4:12 pm
Ya'll got the BIG shovel out on this one eh? LOL
Dug it up from '08....

Sidawi
02-18-10, 9:20 am
a complete can of stak, reason i ask is cause in the desert we can't take supplements back to the states so i don't want to just hand over that rest of the animal supps. I'm on m-stak/pak/omega right now but when its up im hopping on test/stak/torrent/pak for the 42 days

Gunne
06-16-10, 8:14 am
I seen this stak in the new log of stacks.

Animal Pak
Animal Stak
Animal Test
Animal M-Stak
Animal Pump
Animal Nitro
Animal Omega

so i tried the Stak\Test\M-stak, i have to say it was one of the best workouts i have had in a while, will continue with this for the cycle and let you guys know how it turns out. Just remember dont take the Stak and M-stak together, wait 3-4 hours, i forgot and took them together and i felt like i could workout for 6 hours without stopping even when i was done working out for a hour and 45 min. Here's the link.

http://forum.animalpak.com/media/StackingBooklet.pdf

Hulks-Inspiration
06-17-10, 5:32 pm
Ive used gear and prohormones since ive began serious lifting...roughly 3 years...and decided to get off the juice and use something legal but legit. Im currently 230. A buddy of mine turned to Animal and said it was the real deal so i thought Id give it a shot.
I recently bought Pak, Pump, Stak, Test and will be stacking them together. Ill prob run through them twice each and then follow up with M Stak.
Is this a good Stack to use?
Will i get good results from these?
Should I change or use anything else?

Thanks for the help

Animal Rep
06-21-10, 4:46 pm
Ive used gear and prohormones since ive began serious lifting...roughly 3 years...and decided to get off the juice and use something legal but legit. Im currently 230. A buddy of mine turned to Animal and said it was the real deal so i thought Id give it a shot.
I recently bought Pak, Pump, Stak, Test and will be stacking them together. Ill prob run through them twice each and then follow up with M Stak.
Is this a good Stack to use?
Will i get good results from these?
Should I change or use anything else?

Thanks for the help

Looks solid to me my man. That stack should do very well for you.

monkey
08-06-10, 10:35 am
Here's my dilema,iv always gone straight to the strength supps,never combining anything,so I would always take a test from one of the brands and that would help me with my workout,sps test rx was doin great and I reached my goals of my bench squat and dead,then I went on holiday and ate like a pig.
Here's my problem,I'm taking test and my first day was great(sps made my ears tingle,test made my body tingle) but now it doesn't feel like its working,strength isn't increasing although this is my first week so maybe I'm expecting to much to soon,shuld I combine test with anything,I'm looking to get stronger with out putting on too much weight(I culd get stronger and drop wieght with sps and I wasn't as fat as I am now)
Also I'm in south africa and the medicine council has stopped animal bringing in their hardcore supps making them take stuff out,but I know a guy who's skipping the law a bit,how many capsules come in test or post a pic and I'll post up what iv gt. Just to make sure iv gt the proper test
Shot!! Monkey

awayoflife
12-06-10, 5:56 pm
Any side effects from this stack?

Animal Rep
01-04-11, 10:04 am
Any side effects from this stack?

Strength and size, my friend.

awayoflife
01-31-11, 5:52 am
Damn, this stack will make a excellent birthday present for when I’m 25!