PDA

View Full Version : Making a Mountain out of a Mole Hill

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

LittleMan55
12-16-08, 12:55 pm
damn good back session Broc, def expect some serious soreness... those dropsets look brutal

I have been on a big drop set kick lately... Helps get the intensity up some. Which I needed! I hit absolute fail on the rack pulls when I dropped to 405. I tried for rep 13 and it would not budge. It was as if 405 had become 1304809348203482308 lbs in a split second. Oh well, should have me growing!

Mr. Dead
12-16-08, 1:02 pm
Great session!!! You should be ready to fly with those wings!!! I feel for ya on the weather situation... It was 5 degrees last night, and only 15, right now... And... We get more snow tonight and tomorrow...

The Sun
12-16-08, 1:25 pm
I love how you get to do pull-ups with a huge bodyweight of 250. insane.
top of notch back workout bro.

Hoomgar
12-16-08, 1:47 pm
Seated DB Mils Stupid weak shoulders. They must get stronger! Oh well first part of working set was a PR so it kinda got things rolling.

105's over head are not to be taken lightly (pun intended :) ) and from the underlined parts of the quote it sounds like things are moving in the right direction to me bro...

Strongest Range Rack pulls pins above knees
wu; 1 x 20; 1 x 15; 1 x 10; working set fun time 585 x 3 dropped to 405 x 12 --- Yeah my lower back hates me now! I just pulled like there was no tomorrow. Pretty sure I could go 6+ on this part of the dead and now feel as though I should have. However, I did get the desired pump in my back from the drop set.

Pretty solid today! Worked hard and looking for some back growth...

Nice! I love me some rack pulls. Lookin stronger all the time bro.

As for the pullups: "we are not having lunch, until this Christmas HAM gives me a pullup!" -Camp Crusty Ha ha!

Good workin my man...

Hg

LittleMan55
12-16-08, 2:45 pm
Great session!!! You should be ready to fly with those wings!!! I feel for ya on the weather situation... It was 5 degrees last night, and only 15, right now... And... We get more snow tonight and tomorrow...

Man it's cold up there where you are at MD... I dont know about flying yet, dont have the necessary training. We will see about it later though if I get bored.

I love how you get to do pull-ups with a huge bodyweight of 250. insane.
top of notch back workout bro.

I have read where a lot of BB's stop doing them after they get "heavier"... WTF is that all about? Only way to keep growing is to keep forcing your body to do things it does not want to do and cannot handle. I dont remember if I had done them in a while, dont think I had and they were challenging so new growth will come from them.

105's over head are not to be taken lightly (pun intended :) ) and from the underlined parts of the quote it sounds like things are moving in the right direction to me bro...

Nice! I love me some rack pulls. Lookin stronger all the time bro.

As for the pullups: "we are not having lunch, until this Christmas HAM gives me a pullup!" -Camp Crusty Ha ha!

Good workin my man...

Hg

Always bringing the great comments to my thread HG... lol at both the pullup quote and the pun about the 105's...

yeah things are going in the right direction. I try to keep them that way. New things may be coming shortly, mainly because I have time on my break to sit and be plan things down the the smallest of details...

LittleMan55
12-16-08, 3:22 pm
Just for some laughs here are the meal so far and the projected ones still to be had:

Meal 1: 2 scoops whey, 1/2 cup oats (pre wo meal)
Meal 1.5: Torrent PWO
Meal 2: 5 whole eggs, 1 cup of oats
Meal 3: 4 whole eggs, corn beef hash (about a cup of potatoes and 3 oz beef)
Meal 4: SportPharma Gain max (had at 2:30)
Meal 5: 7 oz Chicken breast, 1 cup broccoli, Extra Virgin Olive Oil on these (2 Tbl spoons)
Meal 6: 2 scoops whey, 2 Tbl spoons Natty PB

Water intake is about 1.5 Gal.

All I know is I'm ready to eat the mother load of Chrismas cookies. You know the kind with icing and sprinkles! Yeah I foresee many of these whenever I decide to cheat (didnt have one this past weekend, so it will probably be Sat.). Anyway, love it or hate it there is the food intake today.

Firedrake
12-16-08, 9:18 pm
Y'know, I don't wanna hear about eff-in' Christmas cookies -- people've been coming by my desk all day and offering me cookies, candy, bagels, cake . . . so far, I've managed to turn it all down.

So far.

LittleMan55
12-16-08, 9:28 pm
Y'know, I don't wanna hear about eff-in' Christmas cookies -- people've been coming by my desk all day and offering me cookies, candy, bagels, cake . . . so far, I've managed to turn it all down.

So far.

Keep doing it! You are kicking ass with what you are doing. I havent given in yet, but will on Sat. It is my normal cheat day anyway and I didnt take one last Sat. So I'm due.

Christmas day on the other hand... Well we will just wait and see how that turns out.

shizz702
12-16-08, 10:04 pm
Judging by the looks of that session those don't look like stupid weak shoulders to me broc!!!!

Pizzalamp
12-16-08, 11:05 pm
great diet broc...and those workouts u posted looked solid...youre lucky u have a nautilus pullover...is it a vintage one?

John-TNS
12-16-08, 11:57 pm
great diet broc...and those workouts u posted looked solid...youre lucky u have a nautilus pullover...is it a vintage one?

I wish I could use some of the old vintage equipment..... Some of the machines look sick!

Phil800101
12-17-08, 12:04 am
Solid sessions Broc! I'm liking the volume for both, and you are looing strong my friend. Keep on killing it bro!

scals
12-17-08, 12:10 am
Two great workouts and a solid ass meal plan bro.

Themostocles
12-17-08, 12:16 am
Awesome job on the pullups. I am 250 also and can't do them lol. Way to rep out those rack pulls. -T.

diesel1976
12-17-08, 1:23 am
Shoulder day looked good broc. Especially the front barbell raise, nice weight. The backk day looked equally as rockin! Keep tearing shit up, damn, 250, you are a huge beast now.

js71474
12-17-08, 8:25 am
Playing catch up and I don't think LittleMan fits you any more....maybe BigMan! Seriously bro you put in some phenomenal work ALL the time! My hat's off to ya man!

LittleMan55
12-17-08, 11:52 am
Judging by the looks of that session those don't look like stupid weak shoulders to me broc!!!!

Thanks Sean! They were messed up in football kind of bad, and actually my right one does some neat things still. Well it did when I started training again and had very weak shoulders. The tendon at the top of my bi that runs up into the shoulder girddle does not stay in its tracks. So I have to be careful with form on curls because from what I was told when ball was over I could very easily tear it. The best thing for it asside from surgery they said was to put a lot of muscle mass around it. I have been trying to do that to this day. It has worked as my right hand no longer goes numb when I curl like it did when I started back about a year and nine months ago (man time is flying, I'm almost 2 years into this!) I say weak for the reasons mentioned, and well they are one of my weaker body parts to be honest.

I have been dieting a little unorthodox for most, but it works for me. It changes daily for the most part so I dont get tired of eating. It is the only way I can grow. What I had today I wont generally have tomorrow. If that makes sense.

No our pull over machine isnt one of the old ones. I wish it were though!

I wish I could use some of the old vintage equipment..... Some of the machines look sick!

I do too! Some of that stuff looks like torture devices purely made for growth... Something about equipment like that will make you want to grow even more.

Solid sessions Broc! I'm liking the volume for both, and you are looing strong my friend. Keep on killing it bro!

I have cut the volume back a litte from the past some. Still up there a good bit and working. Just sticking too heavy basic movements that have stood the test of time. No point in getting fancy.

Two great workouts and a solid ass meal plan bro.

Thanks Steve! I'm a little loose with the diet as in if I want to cheat I do, but not more that 3 times a week. However, if I dont cheat in the week I have a blow out (all 3) on Saturday's usually. Which makes me feel like hell and not want to cheat.

Awesome job on the pullups. I am 250 also and can't do them lol. Way to rep out those rack pulls. -T.

Yeah they were a struggle T... They are a lot easier when cutting that is for sure... lol. My back is sore today. Wonder why?

Shoulder day looked good broc. Especially the front barbell raise, nice weight. The backk day looked equally as rockin! Keep tearing shit up, damn, 250, you are a huge beast now.

Yeah the front BB raises felt good Monday. Sometimes they hurt because of the tendon issue mentioned at the top of the post. But, Monday they were smooth and rocking. Back is hating me today. So it's probably growing. Burt said on another forum that for the most part I look like a walking projector screen... lol Yeah I got my swole on. We will soon see what it is worth though.

Playing catch up and I don't think LittleMan fits you any more....maybe BigMan! Seriously bro you put in some phenomenal work ALL the time! My hat's off to ya man!

Thanks for the Kind words JS, but in all reality most can always use little in some way to describe them because there is always someone bigger and stronger. I know this and work to overcome it daily. I may never be the biggest or the strongest, but one thing is for sure I will never slack on effort in a quest to get better.

LittleMan55
12-17-08, 12:16 pm
So pretty much an off day today. Woke up drank some Gain Max (yum). Had a dentist appointment. Teeth are prefect she says... Good I think means I still got some quality chewing of the food left in me. haha... Had meal 2 at about 10:30. Going to hop on the Dreadmill here at the house in a little bit and get a nice 30 minutes in. Yes, you read that correctly I will be doing cardio. The rest of the day will consist of sitting around and eating. I think I'm making some Taco's later for the family (trying to help out some since they do let me stay here and eat here for free when I'm on break). Should be tastey.

Ok enough of this time to go mix up some EAA Stack (Juicy Watermelon) and stomp a hole in the dreadmill.

Hoomgar
12-17-08, 1:20 pm
Enjoy your rest day big bro. Cardio is for champions, know this ;)

Tacos? mmmmm, Tacossss.... <--- Homer Simpson voice - One of my favorite foods!

Iceiktitan
12-17-08, 5:24 pm
Pullups=Death.
Rack Pulls=Making you a man LoL. Go 6 plates. I know you can get it bro.
T-Bar Row=Ever try using the smaller plates to emphasize a wider range of motion?
Wide Grip Pulldowns=The shizznit. These give a Lat Burn that makes you feel like a god, at least me anyways.

Solid workout bro. Keep it up!

ok so... It's snowing and crappy here. Did that stop me from going to toss iron this morning? Come on guys if you answered yes you should slap yourselves. Anyway, it was calm and nice in the Fitness Center this morning. Very few people, the music sucked like always though. So I grabbed the ole training partner here and proceeded to do back in a way I saw fit....

BACK

Pull Ups
4 x 7--- these have become hard since hitting 250 lol. Still able to do them though.

wu; 1 x 20; 1 x 15; 1 x 10; working set fun time 585 x 3 dropped to 405 x 12 --- Yeah my lower back hates me now! I just pulled like there was no tomorrow. Pretty sure I could go 6+ on this part of the dead and now feel as though I should have. However, I did get the desired pump in my back from the drop set.

T-Bar Rows
1 x 15; working set 6 pies x 6 dropped to 4 pies x 10 --- YEAH BUDDY!

Yates Rows done with the dead from the floor, no slacking allowed
1 x 20; 1 x 12; working set 315 x 8

wide grip pull downs
1 x 12; working set Stack x 6 + 2 forcer reps --- Got wide quick with these today!

Nautilus Pullovers
1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 180 x 7 + 2 Forced reps- Holy Blood flow in the lats!

Drank Torrent and took Animal Nitro post to jump start recovery.

Psycho77
12-17-08, 6:31 pm
So pretty much an off day today. Woke up drank some Gain Max (yum). Had a dentist appointment. Teeth are prefect she says... Good I think means I still got some quality chewing of the food left in me. haha... Had meal 2 at about 10:30. Going to hop on the Dreadmill here at the house in a little bit and get a nice 30 minutes in. Yes, you read that correctly I will be doing cardio. The rest of the day will consist of sitting around and eating. I think I'm making some Taco's later for the family (trying to help out some since they do let me stay here and eat here for free when I'm on break). Should be tastey.

Ok enough of this time to go mix up some EAA Stack (Juicy Watermelon) and stomp a hole in the dreadmill.

Enjoy the off time B.

John-TNS
12-17-08, 11:19 pm
Enjoy the time off broski

Psycho77
12-18-08, 8:10 am
ok so... It's snowing and crappy here. Did that stop me from going to toss iron this morning? Come on guys if you answered yes you should slap yourselves. Anyway, it was calm and nice in the Fitness Center this morning. Very few people, the music sucked like always though. So I grabbed the ole training partner here and proceeded to do back in a way I saw fit....

BACK

Pull Ups
4 x 7--- these have become hard since hitting 250 lol. Still able to do them though.

T-Bar Rows
1 x 15; working set 6 pies x 6 dropped to 4 pies x 10 --- YEAH BUDDY!

Yates Rows done with the dead from the floor, no slacking allowed
1 x 20; 1 x 12; working set 315 x 8

wide grip pull downs
1 x 12; working set Stack x 6 + 2 forcer reps --- Got wide quick with these today!

Nautilus Pullovers
1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 180 x 7 + 2 Forced reps- Holy Blood flow in the lats!

Drank Torrent and took Animal Nitro post to jump start recovery.

Damn strong back workout there Broc.

B Con
12-18-08, 8:58 am

tacos? gain max? cardio? (boo) Eaa watermelon? hells yeah... enjoy the time off and the fam time... hows the girl?

I forgot to say...

I'M NOW 1/2 A LAWYER! ... it feels damn good... now I know how you felt :)

LittleMan55
12-18-08, 9:55 am
Enjoy your rest day big bro. Cardio is for champions, know this ;)

Tacos? mmmmm, Tacossss.... <--- Homer Simpson voice - One of my favorite foods!

It paid off... Proof was in the beating I gave chest and bi's this morning. Tacos were great. I was drooling like Homer while making them lol

Pullups=Death.
Rack Pulls=Making you a man LoL. Go 6 plates. I know you can get it bro.
T-Bar Row=Ever try using the smaller plates to emphasize a wider range of motion?
Wide Grip Pulldowns=The shizznit. These give a Lat Burn that makes you feel like a god, at least me anyways.

Solid workout bro. Keep it up!

I got the 6 plates that was 585... I need to add a 5 and a 2.5 per side now and go 600. Pull Ups arent bad when I'm around 230... haha Actually on the T-Bar's I'm tall enough and hold the contraciton strong enough to really fill my back with blood. I will give the smaller plates a try one time though, can never hurt. Thanks for the tip.

Enjoy the off time B.

Was beneficial.

Enjoy the time off broski

mmm rest. I swear the cardio loosened me up from all the blood moving around. Might have to do a little more. ;)

Damn strong back workout there Broc.

tacos? gain max? cardio? (boo) Eaa watermelon? hells yeah... enjoy the time off and the fam time... hows the girl?

I forgot to say...

I'M NOW 1/2 A LAWYER! ... it feels damn good... now I know how you felt :)

Why boo Tacos and Gain Max? Should be Yay for hugeness!!! lol EAA Watermelon is a life saver.

The fam time will be good. The girl is coming up for New Years... EEK This is odd for me! Not being with girls (used to that) just the whole bringing one to meet the fam!?!? Hope this goes well. I am going to meet hers when she goes back to pick up her dog the first weekend back at school. WTF am I getting myself into?

How good does it feel to be half way home? Yeah GREAT I know!

B Con
12-18-08, 10:03 am
Why boo Tacos and Gain Max? Should be Yay for hugeness!!! lol EAA Watermelon is a life saver.

The fam time will be good. The girl is coming up for New Years... EEK This is odd for me! Not being with girls (used to that) just the whole bringing one to meet the fam!?!? Hope this goes well. I am going to meet hers when she goes back to pick up her dog the first weekend back at school. WTF am I getting myself into?

How good does it feel to be half way home? Yeah GREAT I know!

The boo was for cardio you goon haha..

Next thing you know you will be like me with the girl hahaha have fun and enjoy it! Feels damn good

LittleMan55
12-18-08, 10:24 am
The boo was for cardio you goon haha..

Next thing you know you will be like me with the girl hahaha have fun and enjoy it! Feels damn good

Miss read, well actaully I try to over look that word... haha my bad, just got confused.

Watch it with that talk about the girl business. Ah hell I'm just going with the flow, whatever happens happens. She is the first one ever to be supportive of my "selfish" bodybuilding habits. She is supposed to go walk with me in the mornings on the dreadmill this coming semester. Very confused with all of this nonsense. lol

LittleMan55
12-18-08, 11:08 am
Yeah you know chest and bis... Moved some decent weight this morning. Feeling pretty strong in there this morning, but the wo was nothing to write home about (IMO)... Had fun and made improvements and that is ultimately what matters.

Chest and Bi's

*stretch*

BB Incline
wu; 1 x 10; 1 x 8; working set 275 x 5 + 1 forced rep --- wow to the upper chest pump had here.

BB Flat
1 x 10; 1 x 8 (275); working set 315 x 5 + 2 forced --- Chest wanted to rip open from the pump. Did these for a change from DB's... Need to get a lot stronger!

Incline Flyes
1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 80's x 7 + 2 forced--- Really felt my upper pecs working hard. Nice squeez. Strength was up on these for Sat. Probably becasue they came 3rd in the wo instead of dead last! haha

Cable crosses
1 x 15; 1 x 10; working set 100 x 8

Straight bar curls
wu; 1 x 15; 1 x 10; 135 x 6 + 1 forced -- Bi's blasted already!

Hammer Curls
1 x 12; 1 x 10; working set 70 x 5 drop set 35 to fail...

Hurcules Curls
1 x 15; working set 70 x 8

This one felt nice! Good pump all over. Eating and resting all day. May take a nap or 2. Just enjoying some time off and some growing time.

Pre- Animal Pump and 3 BA9
Intra-Aid + EAA Nitro during.
Torrent and Nitro post like always.

firsthorseman97
12-18-08, 11:20 am
Nice workout. I like all the forced reps, gotta push those boundaries. Looks like you stayed strong from start to finish.

LittleMan55
12-18-08, 11:24 am
Nice workout. I like all the forced reps, gotta push those boundaries. Looks like you stayed strong from start to finish.

Yeah I am loving the Forced reps too for the growth. They hurt like hell in a good way in the gym though... Reminds me to know no bounds every set!!! I now know what it's like to feel like your going to puke from chest. lol

Hoomgar
12-18-08, 11:26 am
Ah, I love me some Tacos, and an all American workout on top of it. Nice...

LittleMan55
12-18-08, 11:30 am
Bumping the All American WO.

Yeah you know chest and bis... Moved some decent weight this morning. Feeling pretty strong in there this morning, but the wo was nothing to write home about (IMO)... Had fun and made improvements and that is ultimately what matters.

Chest and Bi's

*stretch*

BB Incline
wu; 1 x 10; 1 x 8; working set 275 x 5 + 1 forced rep --- wow to the upper chest pump had here.

BB Flat
1 x 10; 1 x 8 (275); working set 315 x 5 + 2 forced --- Chest wanted to rip open from the pump. Did these for a change from DB's... Need to get a lot stronger!

Incline Flyes
1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 80's x 7 + 2 forced--- Really felt my upper pecs working hard. Nice squeez. Strength was up on these for Sat. Probably becasue they came 3rd in the wo instead of dead last! haha

Cable crosses
1 x 15; 1 x 10; working set 100 x 8

Straight bar curls
wu; 1 x 15; 1 x 10; 135 x 6 + 1 forced -- Bi's blasted already!

Hammer Curls
1 x 12; 1 x 10; working set 70 x 5 drop set 35 to fail...

Hurcules Curls
1 x 15; working set 70 x 8

This one felt nice! Good pump all over. Eating and resting all day. May take a nap or 2. Just enjoying some time off and some growing time.

Pre- Animal Pump and 3 BA9
Intra-Aid + EAA Nitro during.
Torrent and Nitro post like always.

__________________________________________________ __________________

Ah, I love me some Tacos, and an all American workout on top of it. Nice...

Thanks Hg! Things are going well bro... All I'm saying. Falling into place... ah-hahahah (evil laugh)

simpleguy
12-18-08, 2:07 pm
sup Broc, looks like a great chest/bis session bro... I hear you on the chest pump, nothing like forced reps for that purpose

Firedrake
12-18-08, 2:09 pm
Looks like a great session! Maybe "nothing to write home about," but got the solid work done.

Enjoy it!

LittleMan55
12-18-08, 2:31 pm
sup Broc, looks like a great chest/bis session bro... I hear you on the chest pump, nothing like forced reps for that purpose

Forced reps definatley help magnify the pump!

Looks like a great session! Maybe "nothing to write home about," but got the solid work done.

Enjoy it!

True on that getting the job done! I havent hit that many reps with 315 (even though 2 of the 7 were forced) since I played ball. Very encouraging that things are going in the right direction.

LittleMan55
12-18-08, 6:39 pm
Off and cardio tomorrow! Been sitting around all day, eating and growing. Pretty nice. Got another meal coming up shortly. yadda yadd. Chest and bi's are sore from this morning which is a good sign the growth is coming.

Mr. Dead
12-18-08, 7:09 pm
Off and cardio tomorrow! Been sitting around all day, eating and growing. Pretty nice. Got another meal coming up shortly. yadda yadd. Chest and bi's are sore from this morning which is a good sign the growth is coming.

Eating and growing is a good thing... Still waiting in anticipation for the results of "Operation Secret Growth"!!!

LittleMan55
12-18-08, 7:55 pm
Eating and growing is a good thing... Still waiting in anticipation for the results of "Operation Secret Growth"!!!

Results will be kept top secret until March!

Yeah tomorrow will be a solid recovery day. Saturday I'm training with 2 maniacs from the good Ole WV... One went to my HS and remembers my formative years in Iron. The other is about 20 and competed in the Mr. WV last April... This will be fun and pain will be had!

shizz702
12-18-08, 8:15 pm
Eating, and growing, and training inbetween is what it's all about brotha! Enjoy the day off!

Phil800101
12-19-08, 3:44 am
Awesome session Broc! No doubt you had a killer pump from all that work.

Psycho77
12-19-08, 6:23 am

Yeah tomorrow will be a solid recovery day. Saturday I'm training with 2 maniacs from the good Ole WV... One went to my HS and remembers my formative years in Iron. The other is about 20 and competed in the Mr. WV last April... This will be fun and pain will be had!

March?!? Thats along wait....but im in for it.

Have fun throwing iron with those maniacs.

B Con
12-19-08, 8:37 am

OPERATION SECRET GROWTH FTMFW! Have fun with the psychos!

Hoomgar
12-19-08, 9:03 am

I'm watching, always watching ;)

diesel1976
12-19-08, 6:34 pm

You my friend are going to be a FREAK, in fact you already are

Iceiktitan
12-19-08, 8:19 pm
Broc, Broc, Broc...You and your secrets....J/K....Have a good off day because you'll need it when you lift again with those Maniac's (sarcasm intended)..Later..

Pizzalamp
12-19-08, 9:10 pm
eat big my friend...we need calories us big mofos who lift big ass weights

LittleMan55
12-20-08, 4:16 pm
Eating, and growing, and training inbetween is what it's all about brotha! Enjoy the day off!

Off day was beneficial. Wait til you read the leg day coming up!

Awesome session Broc! No doubt you had a killer pump from all that work.

Thanks Phil! Sick pumps are fun...

March?!? Thats along wait....but im in for it.

Have fun throwing iron with those maniacs.

It will be worth the wait

Leg day was a blast! Operation is in full effect, and will kick some ass...

I'm watching, always watching ;)

Oh I know your watching... lol

You my friend are going to be a FREAK, in fact you already are

Thanks Matt. Working on being a FREAK... Will happen sometime.

Broc, Broc, Broc...You and your secrets....J/K....Have a good off day because you'll need it when you lift again with those Maniac's (sarcasm intended)..Later..

These guys were for real. Going to have to get them active over here. They would fit in well!

eat big my friend...we need calories us big mofos who lift big ass weights

Big food+ Big Weights = Big US

LittleMan55
12-20-08, 4:44 pm
Trained quads and calves today with Tommy and Brandon at the YMCA in Charleston, WV. Things got crazy... We had the gym stopping and watching at certain points. No one could walk afterwards! Lots of fun was had...

Quads and Calves

ATG Squats
1 x 12; 1 x 12; working set 315 x 8 dropped to 225 x 6 --- Quads are still sore from hitting them hard last week and the squat you BW for reps contest last Sat. Probably not the greatest start to this, but they had my quads on fire!

Standing Cavles
1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 4 pps x 11 Rest Pause x 9

Power Squat
1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 3 pps +25 x 8 dropped to 3 pps x ?? (to fail) dropped to 2pps x ??? ( a lot stopped counting just went!!! Hurt like HELL) dropped to 1 pps x ??? ( According to the 2 I trained with my face and ears were turning purple and I was breathing correctly) dropped to machine until fail... Not much to comment on here. Apparently the gym stopped to watch this nonsense! This was one of the most intense things I have done in my life!

Leg Press Calf raises
1 x 12; 1 x 12; working set 2 100lb pps + 3 pps x 15 (true fail)

Leg Press
1 x 12; working set 2 100lb pps + 3 pps x 13 (true fail)

Winded right here... The Intra-Aid by Universal helped a lot, but I was feeling it!

Seated Calves
1 x 15; working set 4 pies x 7 dropped to 2 pies to fail

Leg Ext
230 x 8 dropped to 175 x 7 (had to get some forced) dropped to 140 to Pain (only way to describe it as I could no longer count)

Torrent and Animal Nitro post to start recovering.

22 oz Porter House, Baked Potato, Some fried cheese cake with icecream thing for desert! Yeah getting my grub on.

One of the best leg days of my life! So sore already and I love it. Those two pushed me to places that were...

diesel1976
12-20-08, 5:20 pm
Nice wheel trashing broc. I dig the alternating quads/calves thing, I may have to try that.

LittleMan55
12-20-08, 5:29 pm
Nice wheel trashing broc. I dig the alternating quads/calves thing, I may have to try that.

It was Tommy's idea... I think the guy he hired for contest prep has him doing that. It made things nasty! I definately suggest it...

Iceiktitan
12-20-08, 8:59 pm
Bro...I know what you mean by quads being sore...I tried just doing 4 sets of Leg Extensions 2 days later and the pump I got was from hell. I was yelling throughout the whole building...Looks like you had an intense training session with your boys..Hope I can make it down their someday and train with ya..Maybe I can bring some of my boys...Nice eats by the way..Eat all that cheesecake you can for me because I am entering into contest prep not too long from now lol...Anyways...How you doing bro?

firsthorseman97
12-20-08, 9:41 pm
BRUTAL!!! Now that is an awesome leg day! I can't imagine what all those people were thinking. That meal sounds delicious! I think I'm going to go eat some steak right now.

Psycho77
12-21-08, 8:56 pm
WTF!

Insane leg day Broc. You're legs must have been pumped solid after working hard like that. People will definitely stop and stare.

That grub sounds fantastic Broc..................cheese cake...yum

MassDestruction
12-21-08, 9:47 pm
I am new to the brotherhood, but i read some of your pages, too much to read in one sitting. I will be checking out your journey. Good work so far man.

Pizzalamp
12-21-08, 11:26 pm
rest up big man...tear it up this week and have a great holiday...

scals
12-22-08, 12:21 am
awesome work on legs brother. simply ridiculous bro. keep it up and have a great holiday.

Phil800101
12-22-08, 2:00 am
Sick wheels session bro! Intense and brutal to say the least...crazy volume, no doubt you've got some SUTAS from that madness.

The Sun
12-22-08, 2:05 am
inspirational wheelz work bro.

LittleMan55
12-22-08, 9:07 am
Bro...I know what you mean by quads being sore...I tried just doing 4 sets of Leg Extensions 2 days later and the pump I got was from hell. I was yelling throughout the whole building...Looks like you had an intense training session with your boys..Hope I can make it down their someday and train with ya..Maybe I can bring some of my boys...Nice eats by the way..Eat all that cheesecake you can for me because I am entering into contest prep not too long from now lol...Anyways...How you doing bro?

Things got wild on Sat for sure. Still walking funny... lol It really took a little bit to get going. I had to get a lot of blood in there for it not to hurt, then it hurt from the pump. Was so much FUN!

Doing well. Training 2 days this week then taking off til Monday. Time to heal some and GROW!

BRUTAL!!! Now that is an awesome leg day! I can't imagine what all those people were thinking. That meal sounds delicious! I think I'm going to go eat some steak right now.

People were staring and it turned into a Q & A session in the gym when we did the dropsets on power squats... I was like WTF, leave me alone people cant you see I want to puke!

The steak helped recover for sure!

WTF!

Insane leg day Broc. You're legs must have been pumped solid after working hard like that. People will definitely stop and stare.

That grub sounds fantastic Broc..................cheese cake...yum

Yeah I should have got the tape measure out. I think I could have been over the 30" mark during this one. THe guys I trained with told me my quad thickness and outter sweep are unreal. Wonder what this will look like cut up?

I am new to the brotherhood, but i read some of your pages, too much to read in one sitting. I will be checking out your journey. Good work so far man.

Glad you stopped in bro! Come back whenever... Dont worry about reading all of it. Thats the past, just hang out from here on out and see what happens in the future!

rest up big man...tear it up this week and have a great holiday...

The rest yesterday was needed for sure. Leg are still tender. That show you know you had a great leg day!

awesome work on legs brother. simply ridiculous bro. keep it up and have a great holiday.

Thanks Steve! You too on the happy holiday. dont have too much fun training with Big Ant!

Sick wheels session bro! Intense and brutal to say the least...crazy volume, no doubt you've got some SUTAS from that madness.

SUTAS is here for sure! Very tender still. This one hit things deep...

inspirational wheelz work bro.

Now go and push yourself to the edge of hell and back... BUT, have fun doing it!

Hollow
12-22-08, 9:32 am
That was one hellacious leg workout LittleMan55!!!

simpleguy
12-22-08, 11:11 am
Trained quads and calves today with Tommy and Brandon at the YMCA in Charleston, WV. Things got crazy... We had the gym stopping and watching at certain points. No one could walk afterwards! Lots of fun was had...

Quads and Calves

ATG Squats
1 x 12; 1 x 12; working set 315 x 8 dropped to 225 x 6 --- Quads are still sore from hitting them hard last week and the squat you BW for reps contest last Sat. Probably not the greatest start to this, but they had my quads on fire!

Standing Cavles
1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 4 pps x 11 Rest Pause x 9

Power Squat
1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 3 pps +25 x 8 dropped to 3 pps x ?? (to fail) dropped to 2pps x ??? ( a lot stopped counting just went!!! Hurt like HELL) dropped to 1 pps x ??? ( According to the 2 I trained with my face and ears were turning purple and I was breathing correctly) dropped to machine until fail... Not much to comment on here. Apparently the gym stopped to watch this nonsense! This was one of the most intense things I have done in my life!

Leg Press Calf raises
1 x 12; 1 x 12; working set 2 100lb pps + 3 pps x 15 (true fail)

Leg Press
1 x 12; working set 2 100lb pps + 3 pps x 13 (true fail)

Winded right here... The Intra-Aid by Universal helped a lot, but I was feeling it!

Seated Calves
1 x 15; working set 4 pies x 7 dropped to 2 pies to fail

Leg Ext
230 x 8 dropped to 175 x 7 (had to get some forced) dropped to 140 to Pain (only way to describe it as I could no longer count)

Torrent and Animal Nitro post to start recovering.

22 oz Porter House, Baked Potato, Some fried cheese cake with icecream thing for desert! Yeah getting my grub on.

One of the best leg days of my life! So sore already and I love it. Those two pushed me to places that were...

one hell of a workout Broc, how do you even walk now?

LittleMan55
12-22-08, 11:24 am
That was one hellacious leg workout LittleMan55!!!

Thanks Hollow! Getting things to grow this holiday season.

one hell of a workout Broc, how do you even walk now?

I walk like a penguin... My mother was like what is wrong with you? thens he laughed and said oh leg day! i love being home to provide entertainment with my soreness.

To be honest the Dreadmill walked for me for 30 minutes this morning. It helped loosen things up!

scals
12-22-08, 12:13 pm
To be honest the Dreadmill walked for me for 30 minutes this morning. It helped loosen things up!

God I just got off the treadmill lol. I like to add in morning and night cardio during the holidays because of mom's baking habits lol.

shizz702
12-22-08, 12:17 pm
Sick wheels session broc! Btw I missed your squat for bw contest, how did you do in it?

js71474
12-22-08, 1:35 pm
Hey brother looks like Santa is gonna have to bring you a fresh pair of legs after you destroyed yours....lol! Killer wheel work!

LittleMan55
12-22-08, 2:26 pm
God I just got off the treadmill lol. I like to add in morning and night cardio during the holidays because of mom's baking habits lol.

I am planning on doing it every day... well for a while now. haha I know the feeling I have more good food around here than some bakerys do!

Sick wheels session broc! Btw I missed your squat for bw contest, how did you do in it?

THanks Sean they are sensitive. I got 20 ATG reps on only a days rest from my last leg session. Not complaining, but it kind of hampered me. They were still sore over a week after it.

Hey brother looks like Santa is gonna have to bring you a fresh pair of legs after you destroyed yours....lol! Killer wheel work!

Nah Santa can keep the new legs unless they are 30"... Thanks JS!

Pizzalamp
12-22-08, 6:05 pm
on a scale from 1 to 100...how sore are the legs right now?...

LittleMan55
12-22-08, 6:21 pm
on a scale from 1 to 100...how sore are the legs right now?...

1 to 100 is a big range Grant. I would say they are about a 75 to 80... It's rough to get up off of things when seated or in bed. They were hit so deep that they were sore yesterday but it escelated today. I think if I hadn't of done cardio they would be worse right now honestly. The food and all the off time is helping greatly too. I figure by Wed. they will be almost back to normal.

Mr. Dead
12-22-08, 6:35 pm
Great leg session!!! I know you'll be walkin' like Golum for a few days... *L* Make sure you get in plenty of fluids!!!

LittleMan55
12-22-08, 8:33 pm
Great leg session!!! I know you'll be walkin' like Golum for a few days... *L* Make sure you get in plenty of fluids!!!

Yeah I have been pounding down water with EAA Stack Juicy Watermelon in it. (ah my galon jug) Thats a great tip though Mr. Dead.

LittleMan55
12-22-08, 8:52 pm
Ah... The fun of laying it all on the line and hurting a lot! Pain is a friend people! Find it when lifting with correct form and you just may grow!

Delts, Tris, Abs

wu stuff

Standing BB Mil
1 x 15; 1 x 10; working set 205 x 6 dropped to 135 x 8 --- yeah these have gone up a lot. Delts were full of blood instantly!

Standing Side laterals
1 x 12; 1 x 10; working set 60 x 5 + 2 partials dropped to 45 x x 5

Upright rows Straight bar
1 x 15; working set 135 x 8 Rest Pause x 5 -- OUCH!

Bent Laterals
1 x 12; 1 x 10; working set 65 x 8 dropped to 45 x 8

Straight Bar press downs
1 x 20; 1 x 15; working set 195 (stack + plate pinned to it) x 8 dropped to Stack to ultimate failure... I literaly could not move the bar an inch! Coolest feeling you can have in the gym, knowing your muscles have got to where the need to be to grow!

Skull Crushers
1 x 12; working set 145 x 4 dropped to 95 x 9 --- Tris were so full of blood now!

Single Arm Press downs
1 x 12 each arm --- These reps were hellacious. 12 was when my tris gave out. Very cool feeling!

Torrent and Animal Nitro post

I really crushed this work out. Steady pace throughout... No let down from start to finish, just balls to the wall! There were a good bit of people in there but for some reason I felt as if I were the only one... Must be the fact that I trained with my iPod for the first time in a while. I had a great MMC tonight and the pumps were nasty! Got back tomorrow then I'm traveling Wed. through Fri so I will give my body off until Monday I think. I havent taken a week off since July and I feel this 5 day hiatus will do the trick by letting my body heal up and get ready for more pounding.

shizz702
12-22-08, 9:43 pm
Damn 205 on the standing press is sick Broc! Good work!

J Wong
12-22-08, 9:54 pm
Shoulders must be fried man, good job.

Themostocles
12-22-08, 10:09 pm
Wow, you made my delt w/o look chump lol. Great work man. You are making some sick progress. -T.

MassDestruction
12-22-08, 10:15 pm
great work, makes me not want to post my shoulder workout. keep pushing bro

LittleMan55
12-22-08, 10:26 pm
Damn 205 on the standing press is sick Broc! Good work!

Those things murder the delts... I really like them!

Shoulders must be fried man, good job.

They are toast! Might be growing.

Wow, you made my delt w/o look chump lol. Great work man. You are making some sick progress. -T.

Nah T I read your work out... you had some serious PRs going on. That my friend is kick ass! Progress is the name of this game. So I'm trying to do it.

great work, makes me not want to post my shoulder workout. keep pushing bro

No need in being ashamed to post anything. Put it all up! People will be supportive and help you grow. Trust me! It's part of the fuel I use for my wo's...

scals
12-22-08, 10:28 pm
Broc, youre nuts LOL. Standing mils have gone up a ton. 205 is no joke. 145 on skulls. NUTS. Great work as usual. Got my motivation for the day after XMas now.

LittleMan55
12-22-08, 10:31 pm
Broc, youre nuts LOL. Standing mils have gone up a ton. 205 is no joke. 145 on skulls. NUTS. Great work as usual. Got my motivation for the day after XMas now.

Standing Mils are more natural for me from football... Just squeez my gultes hard to stay in proper position and press like hell! The skulls hurt!

Glad I could get you fired up Steve! Maybe this work out did something after all...

B Con
12-23-08, 8:32 am
Solid ass workout Broc... training with the iPod is a must... mine is currently under repairs (I stepped on the cradle that charges it) damn thing... blasting those delts into submission.

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hope you get in some good eats, much deserved rest, some great family time, and even get to see your girl.

js71474
12-23-08, 8:35 am
Nice job! Love that heavy military pressing! Enjoy the time off, you have definitely earned it my friend! Merry Christmas!

firsthorseman97
12-23-08, 9:00 am
Real nice WO Broc. You have really brought your shoulders a long way. You are making some great progress. After you tear your back up, enjoy that 5 day break. Happy holidays!

Enforcer
12-23-08, 9:01 am
You are not lying bro, your numbers have gona up alot. Everytime I stop by here you are becoming more and more impressive. All of your hard work over these past few months is really showing. Wishing you a happy/safe holiday and all of the best with your training.

LittleMan55
12-23-08, 9:51 am
Solid ass workout Broc... training with the iPod is a must... mine is currently under repairs (I stepped on the cradle that charges it) damn thing... blasting those delts into submission.

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hope you get in some good eats, much deserved rest, some great family time, and even get to see your girl.

Yeah I havent been training witht it. Yesterday was a first, because I dont know why. It helped though.

Same to you B! Time to eat, rest, and enjoy the fam and the season. I dont get to see the girl until next week for New Years. Will be worth the wait though.

Nice job! Love that heavy military pressing! Enjoy the time off, you have definitely earned it my friend! Merry Christmas!

Thanks JS! I think it will be what my body need to head full steam into the Arnold. So I can bring a freak to The Cage.

Real nice WO Broc. You have really brought your shoulders a long way. You are making some great progress. After you tear your back up, enjoy that 5 day break. Happy holidays!

Yeah my shoulders really needed it. back will get it about noon today, then it's rest to the maximum. I will get on here once I get to NC to check in on everyone and wish them a Merry Christmas.

You are not lying bro, your numbers have gona up alot. Everytime I stop by here you are becoming more and more impressive. All of your hard work over these past few months is really showing. Wishing you a happy/safe holiday and all of the best with your training.

Like you said it's not about the numbers or my ego! That was the changing moment in my training... Plus watching what it was like to toss the fear thing of my shoulders out the window. A lot of my progress in the delt dept. is owed to you bro!

It's not about becoming impressive for me... It's about becoming better and working towards GREATNESS! All through hard work and dedication.

Enforcer
12-23-08, 9:57 am
Glad I could shed some light bro. Always great to see someone taking the advice you give them and running with it. Good shit bro.

LittleMan55
12-23-08, 2:31 pm
Glad I could shed some light bro. Always great to see someone taking the advice you give them and running with it. Good shit bro.

Not just the advice, but an example of giving it pure hell. I used to go hard... Had my eyes opened to balls out though and since then there has been no stoping!

LittleMan55
12-23-08, 3:18 pm
Ok so I knew this was the last one I would be doing (well mabye, might do chest in the a.m.) so there was nothing to do but lay everthing on the line and tear my back up!!! I love training back almost as much as I do legs and I went wild this morning (as wild as I could I need to get freaking strong already!!!!)

So here we go:

BACK

DEADS from the FLOOR
wu; 1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 435 x 4 dropped to 405 x 3 (then it would no longer budge, true fail!)--- Hurt like ever living HELL! Got my back pumped all over and really hating me!

Yates Rows First rep of each is deaded from floor
1 x 15; 1 x 10; working set 315 x 9 Rest Pause x 5--- PR with the 14 reps, yeah it was rest pause but it kicked my ass!

Reverse Grip Lat Pull Downs
1 x 12; 1 x 10; working set 250 x 8 dropped to 180 until my face turned purple while breathing correctly. --- My lats felt like they were going to EXPLODE! all reps held for 2 count at bottom!

Simultaneous DB Rows
1 x 15; working set 85 x 10 rest pause x 7 --- Such a good squeeze and hold... Contraction from HELL! Grow lats grow!

Nuatilus Pull Over
1 x 15; working set 200 x 6 dropped to 140 x 10 dropped to 110 until I failed, turned purple in the face again!!! Hell yeah for getting some intensity going!

Took Animal Nitro, and mixed up some EAA Stack

30 minutes of Cardio on Dreadmill... Incline 10 speed 3.2

Torrent after that with some of the DC streches to get some more blood in my lats!

It is time to grow! (maybe, hopefully) MMC was out of this world for this one. Felt my lats move everything I touched! Was great fun! Time to eat and get swole!

B Con
12-23-08, 3:21 pm
Holy shit what a back workout. Sorry I am commenting hahaha you sound like me now.

Nice work on those deads... moving that heavy weight... I hate it when 405 feels like its rooted to the fucking floor. Just means you are doing something right though. Your rows are fucking mind numbing as well. I knew I wasn't the only one giving it hell today.

Themostocles
12-23-08, 3:21 pm
I don't even no why I read this shit, quit half assing everything Broc lol ;). Those are some huge Yates rows bro. -T.

shizz702
12-23-08, 3:24 pm
First the standing presses and now the Yate's rows! Broc we definitely see eye to eye in terms of exercise selection!

Good work brotha!

LittleMan55
12-23-08, 3:26 pm
Holy shit what a back workout. Sorry I am commenting hahaha you sound like me now.

Nice work on those deads... moving that heavy weight... I hate it when 405 feels like its rooted to the fucking floor. Just means you are doing something right though. Your rows are fucking mind numbing as well. I knew I wasn't the only one giving it hell today.

Surprisingly 435 felt lighter than 405... Must have been the drop to 405. My back still feels like it's ripping in half. I'm thinking about hitting up a quick chest and bi session in the am... I cant remember when the gym opens though and I'm leaving for NC at 8 or something like that.

yeah i sound like you... Tired of lurking I guess.

I don't even no why I read this shit, quit half assing everything Broc lol ;). Those are some huge Yates rows bro. -T.

Haha... Bitter mood today, just fired up. Yates rows are one hell of an exercise and tear my lats to shreds. I do need to stop half assing T!

LittleMan55
12-23-08, 3:27 pm
First the standing presses and now the Yate's rows! Broc we definitely see eye to eye in terms of exercise selection!

Good work brotha!

I am just trying to keep my body guessing. That and I figured out that doing rows at the angle necessary for Yates rows engages more lats for me. I just feel it more so I'm going to do it and build a freak back!

Themostocles
12-23-08, 3:29 pm
I do need to stop half assing T!

If you are half-assing, I haven't even got out of bed yet lol. Though bed sounds awefully tempting right now. -T.

LittleMan55
12-23-08, 3:30 pm
If you are half-assing, I haven't even got out of bed yet lol. Though bed sounds awefully tempting right now. -T.

I may take a little nap! After I drink some gainer...lol. You give it hell bro dont sell yourslef short!

LittleMan55
12-23-08, 3:31 pm
Next page bump!

Ok so I knew this was the last one I would be doing (well mabye, might do chest in the a.m.) so there was nothing to do but lay everthing on the line and tear my back up!!! I love training back almost as much as I do legs and I went wild this morning (as wild as I could I need to get freaking strong already!!!!)

So here we go:

BACK

DEADS from the FLOOR
wu; 1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 435 x 4 dropped to 405 x 3 (then it would no longer budge, true fail!)--- Hurt like ever living HELL! Got my back pumped all over and really hating me!

1 x 15; 1 x 10; working set 315 x 9 Rest Pause x 5--- PR with the 14 reps, yeah it was rest pause but it kicked my ass!

1 x 12; 1 x 10; working set 250 x 8 dropped to 180 until my face turned purple while breathing correctly. --- My lats felt like they were going to EXPLODE! all reps held for 2 count at bottom!

Simultaneous DB Rows
1 x 15; working set 85 x 10 rest pause x 7 --- Such a good squeeze and hold... Contraction from HELL! Grow lats grow!

Nuatilus Pull Over
1 x 15; working set 200 x 6 dropped to 140 x 10 dropped to 110 until I failed, turned purple in the face again!!! Hell yeah for getting some intensity going!

Torrent after that with some of the DC streches to get some more blood in my lats!

It is time to grow! (maybe, hopefully) MMC was out of this world for this one. Felt my lats move everything I touched! Was great fun! Time to eat and get swole!

Psycho77
12-23-08, 3:51 pm
Sick workout Broc. You ripped your back to shreds with that one. I'd probably forget my name after doing shit like that. Awesome work!

LittleMan55
12-23-08, 3:57 pm
Sick workout Broc. You ripped your back to shreds with that one. I'd probably forget my name after doing shit like that. Awesome work!

haha... I dont think I forgot my name. That would be intense if it occured though.

The Sun
12-23-08, 6:04 pm
lots of DEADS. I like.

LittleMan55
12-23-08, 6:11 pm
lots of DEADS. I like.

I do too! Thats why I do them... Oh that and it makes your lower back thick!

Firedrake
12-23-08, 6:45 pm
How's your back gonna deal with the drive? Better get out and stretch often -- just to be safe!

That was some killer work -- that back work is really f-in impressive!

shizz702
12-23-08, 6:48 pm
I am just trying to keep my body guessing. That and I figured out that doing rows at the angle necessary for Yates rows engages more lats for me. I just feel it more so I'm going to do it and build a freak back!

Not to mention it is way safer on the lower back. I think that angle is definitely the best way to row.

diesel1976
12-23-08, 7:35 pm
Nice shoulder/tri day broc. Sounds like you were in the zone. Gotta love a good MMC and a nasty pump. You are becoming....

hardworkE
12-23-08, 7:35 pm
Workouts have been looking solid. Checked over the journey from the beginning and it looks like you're making solid progress bro, keep it up. I'll definitely be checking in for some good workout ideas, look like you switch it up often to keep the muscles guessing.

diesel1976
12-23-08, 7:36 pm
The deads and Yates rows were nasty brotha. Gonna get your grow on eating big the next few days too.

John-TNS
12-23-08, 8:22 pm
315x9 is nice on Yates rows man! Good job!

Mlowe8
12-23-08, 8:25 pm
hhmmm... maybe u should change ur name to something more appropriate... and ill take this one... because because im def. littleman lookin at these w/o's

J-Dawg
12-23-08, 8:53 pm

So here we go:

BACK

DEADS from the FLOOR

Simultaneous DB Rows

Nuatilus Pull Over

Tremendous back workout! It's amazing how much those deads get you pumped up when you hit 'em first in your workout. And then to follow it up with 315 x 14 is insane.

scals
12-23-08, 9:29 pm
Broc, that back workout was freakin awesome. Overall a sick, heavy day. Great work.

MassDestruction
12-23-08, 9:41 pm
awesome back work. killin the wings.

Pizzalamp
12-23-08, 11:12 pm
wow broc
all im gonna say is wow ...lol

Phil800101
12-23-08, 11:23 pm
Ah... The fun of laying it all on the line and hurting a lot! Pain is a friend people! Find it when lifting with correct form and you just may grow!

Delts, Tris, Abs

wu stuff

Standing BB Mil
1 x 15; 1 x 10; working set 205 x 6 dropped to 135 x 8 --- yeah these have gone up a lot. Delts were full of blood instantly!

Standing Side laterals
1 x 12; 1 x 10; working set 60 x 5 + 2 partials dropped to 45 x x 5

Upright rows Straight bar
1 x 15; working set 135 x 8 Rest Pause x 5 -- OUCH!

Bent Laterals
1 x 12; 1 x 10; working set 65 x 8 dropped to 45 x 8

Straight Bar press downs
1 x 20; 1 x 15; working set 195 (stack + plate pinned to it) x 8 dropped to Stack to ultimate failure... I literaly could not move the bar an inch! Coolest feeling you can have in the gym, knowing your muscles have got to where the need to be to grow!

Skull Crushers
1 x 12; working set 145 x 4 dropped to 95 x 9 --- Tris were so full of blood now!

Single Arm Press downs
1 x 12 each arm --- These reps were hellacious. 12 was when my tris gave out. Very cool feeling!

Torrent and Animal Nitro post

I really crushed this work out. Steady pace throughout... No let down from start to finish, just balls to the wall! There were a good bit of people in there but for some reason I felt as if I were the only one... Must be the fact that I trained with my iPod for the first time in a while. I had a great MMC tonight and the pumps were nasty! Got back tomorrow then I'm traveling Wed. through Fri so I will give my body off until Monday I think. I havent taken a week off since July and I feel this 5 day hiatus will do the trick by letting my body heal up and get ready for more pounding.

So here we go:

BACK

DEADS from the FLOOR

Simultaneous DB Rows

Nuatilus Pull Over

Sick sessions Broc! You really killed it, totally balls to the wall bro. Enjoy the rest my man, you've earned it.

firsthorseman97
12-24-08, 6:58 am

So here we go:

BACK

DEADS from the FLOOR

Simultaneous DB Rows

Nuatilus Pull Over

Wow. You tore that workout up. You definitely put it all on the table every single lift. You are starting to move some freaky numbers, Broc. Keep up the hard work. Happy Holidays!

LittleMan55
12-24-08, 7:58 am
How's your back gonna deal with the drive? Better get out and stretch often -- just to be safe!

That was some killer work -- that back work is really f-in impressive!

Thanks bro! I'm going to sit there and ride like it's my job. May nap and grow a little.

Not to mention it is way safer on the lower back. I think that angle is definitely the best way to row.

Definatley the way to row... IMO you got it!

Nice shoulder/tri day broc. Sounds like you were in the zone. Gotta love a good MMC and a nasty pump. You are becoming....

Trying to become!

Workouts have been looking solid. Checked over the journey from the beginning and it looks like you're making solid progress bro, keep it up. I'll definitely be checking in for some good workout ideas, look like you switch it up often to keep the muscles guessing.

I try to swap it up, but right now I am loving this HIT stuff. Really kicks your ass and froces you to grow.

The deads and Yates rows were nasty brotha. Gonna get your grow on eating big the next few days too.

Yep... Growth is coming!

315x9 is nice on Yates rows man! Good job!

They hurt!

hhmmm... maybe u should change ur name to something more appropriate... and ill take this one... because because im def. littleman lookin at these w/o's

Nah bro... I like the name has more to do with other things than size.

Tremendous back workout! It's amazing how much those deads get you pumped up when you hit 'em first in your workout. And then to follow it up with 315 x 14 is insane.

Deads get it rolling a lot. Then the rows are one of my favorites and I'm getting strong at them. We will see if it's paying off come Arnold time!

Broc, that back workout was freakin awesome. Overall a sick, heavy day. Great work.

Just trying to put in the work. You know me and back days... haha

awesome back work. killin the wings.

Growing those wings!

wow broc
all im gonna say is wow ...lol

Thanks Grant!

Sick sessions Broc! You really killed it, totally balls to the wall bro. Enjoy the rest my man, you've earned it.

Figured leave it like that if I were going to have some off time.

Wow. You tore that workout up. You definitely put it all on the table every single lift. You are starting to move some freaky numbers, Broc. Keep up the hard work. Happy Holidays!

Thanks Ryan! Things are going the right direction and bigger things will come in '09. Happy Holidays to you too!

Factory
12-24-08, 9:27 am
still pounding it i see... great stuff man.

simpleguy
12-24-08, 10:49 am
great back workout Broc, Merry Christmas

LittleMan55
12-24-08, 12:40 pm
still pounding it i see... great stuff man.

Keep pounding is the only way to do it!

LittleMan55
12-24-08, 12:43 pm
great back workout Broc, Merry Christmas

Thanks SG...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Hollow
12-24-08, 3:07 pm
I want to wish both you and your family LittleMan55 a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Have a safe and happy holiday!

scals
12-24-08, 4:24 pm
Merry Christmas Broc.

diesel1976
12-24-08, 7:40 pm
Merry Christmas to you and yours Broc!

Pizzalamp
12-24-08, 10:56 pm
merry xmas broc!

LittleMan55
12-25-08, 10:24 am
I want to wish both you and your family LittleMan55 a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Have a safe and happy holiday!

Merry Christmas Broc.

Merry Christmas to you and yours Broc!

merry xmas broc!

Thanks Guys! Merry Christmas to you too... Eat big, Enjoy your Family and Friends, rest up and be merry...

Mr. Dead
12-25-08, 11:23 am
Just wanted to wish you and yours a VERY Merry Crhistmas!!! Hope Santa was good to ya!!!

LittleMan55
12-25-08, 12:32 pm
Just wanted to wish you and yours a VERY Merry Crhistmas!!! Hope Santa was good to ya!!!

Thanks Mr. Dead! Going well so far... More good food to come later on today!

I hope you have a Merry Christmas as well!

LittleMan55
12-26-08, 9:17 am
Another of day...

About to travel back to WV from NC. Not too bad of a drive.

As for the rest/ time off I had planned... My body is starting to feel weel rested and recouped. I am sure come Monday I will be ready to go nuts on myself. I am thinking of reworking my split. Will see what comes of that. I may hit some cardio up on Saturday and Sunday, just to get some blood flowing. This may stick around for a while to come too.

Iceiktitan
12-26-08, 4:48 pm
Happy belated Merry-Xmas Kwanza Hanakuh bro...Happy early newyears.....Lift hard...Stay strong...

Mlowe8
12-26-08, 11:07 pm
yeah man, I was just kiddin... nice work... merry christmas! peace

Little Z
12-27-08, 4:36 am
Another of day...

About to travel back to WV from NC. Not too bad of a drive.

As for the rest/ time off I had planned... My body is starting to feel weel rested and recouped. I am sure come Monday I will be ready to go nuts on myself. I am thinking of reworking my split. Will see what comes of that. I may hit some cardio up on Saturday and Sunday, just to get some blood flowing. This may stick around for a while to come too.

Hey bro,

hit me up w/ a PM when you get a chance. I cant seem to send them out right now for some odd
ass reason. Wanted to talk to you about something. Hope all is well!

Pizzalamp
12-27-08, 5:00 pm
have a safe drive!

LittleMan55
12-27-08, 8:49 pm
Happy belated Merry-Xmas Kwanza Hanakuh bro...Happy early newyears.....Lift hard...Stay strong...

Same to you Matt!

yeah man, I was just kiddin... nice work... merry christmas! peace

I know... Just trying to keep things clear in here.

Hey bro,

hit me up w/ a PM when you get a chance. I cant seem to send them out right now for some odd
ass reason. Wanted to talk to you about something. Hope all is well!

PM will be on the way shortly.

have a safe drive!

Drive went well.

LittleMan55
12-27-08, 9:06 pm
Did cardio this morning. 30 min speed 3 at incline 8.5. Got some blood flowing, read some Muscular Development... Made me want to go crush weights, but my body is starting to feel better. I'm healing quickly and nicely... By Monday I will be primed to rip the weights and my body apart. Even this short time off has me chomping at the bit. I have a feeling a new level of intenisty is brewing...

Watched WVU win their bowl game today (4th in a row) and knock off #15 Ohio State in basketball. Today is a normal cheat day so I enjoyed some pizza during the game...

More cardio tomorrow! (what?)

Psycho77
12-27-08, 10:33 pm
Did cardio this morning. 30 min speed 3 at incline 8.5. Got some blood flowing, read some Muscular Development... Made me want to go crush weights, but my body is starting to feel better. I'm healing quickly and nicely... By Monday I will be primed to rip the weights and my body apart. Even this short time off has me chomping at the bit. I have a feeling a new level of intenisty is brewing...

Watched WVU win their bowl game today (4th in a row) and knock off #15 Ohio State in basketball. Today is a normal cheat day so I enjoyed some pizza during the game...

Hmmmmmm, pizza

John-TNS
12-28-08, 1:05 am
Enjoy the cardio bro! Rest up and be ready for Monday!

pedraza
12-28-08, 11:37 am
now i dont fill bad for just eating some pizza just now....

diesel1976
12-28-08, 4:10 pm

that west Virginia bowl game was sweet.

scals
12-28-08, 11:54 pm
That game was sick. I was watching at the gym while I was doing a lil warmup cardio.

B Con
12-29-08, 8:14 am
That was a good ass game... the wvu vs carolina. I can't stand the tar heels...

Nice work getting that cardio in and all that good stuff. Meanwhile I have been lard ass numero uno hahaha. Hope you had a great Christmas.

Pizzalamp
12-29-08, 5:15 pm
enjoy your cardio!

LittleMan55
12-29-08, 5:20 pm
Hmmmmmm, pizza

It was good!

Enjoy the cardio bro! Rest up and be ready for Monday!

I was ready... results will be up shortly.

now i dont fill bad for just eating some pizza just now....

pizza is good on cheat day... I had been craving this chicken bacon ranch one. Destroyed a lot of it!

that west Virginia bowl game was sweet.

Yeah it was... I was nervous! Glad they won for Pat White's sake.

That game was sick. I was watching at the gym while I was doing a lil warmup cardio.

It was all offense at first. That one reciever from UNC is nasty!

That was a good ass game... the wvu vs carolina. I can't stand the tar heels...

Nice work getting that cardio in and all that good stuff. Meanwhile I have been lard ass numero uno hahaha. Hope you had a great Christmas.

Christmas was great. I have been lard ass numero dos then hahaha... Many cookies have lost their lives to me over the past week...lol

------------------------------------------------------------

Ok so I did cardio sunday morning and was itching to crush weights to day. Post will be up shortly!

LittleMan55
12-29-08, 5:31 pm
New split... Going Mon. Legs; Tues. Chest, Bis, Abs; wed off (except this week will be back); Thu. Back; Sat. Delts, tris, abs.

I was ready to destroy myself this afternoon. I can't walk now so mission accomplished! MMC was out of this world and the pump was nasty. Looked like my quads grew an inch or more in the gym... SWEET!

WHEELZ

wu

leg ext
1 x 20; 1 x 15; working set Stack x 12 all held for 4 seconds dropped to 140 until my legs would no longer lift the weight...

Leg Press
1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 10 pps x 8 (slow negative explosive up) dropped to 7 pps x 8-- Massive pump!

Donkey Claves
1 x 20; 1 x 15; working set Stack x 10 all held for 3 count at top dropped to 120 until I couldnt lift the weight... Amazing calf pump!

lying leg curl
1 x 12; 1 x 10; Working set Stack x 8 dropped to 110 until I could not lift it.

Hack Squats
1 x 12; 1 x 12; working set 3 pps x 12 dropped to 1 pps until I bottomed for good! The platform on the machine at the fitness center shifts when you get some weight on it so it hurts a little to do they (knee pressure) so I'm hesitant to go heavier than what I did today.

Seated calf raises
1 x 20; 1 x 12; working set 2 pps + 35 x 6 dropped to 2 pps x 10 (this was the fail point on them)

DB SLDL toes on 10lb plates
1 x 15; working set 105 x 12 dropped to 80 x 8

DB Step ups
1 x 10 per leg with 35--- Fried here!

Animal Nitro and Torrent post

Things felt great after being off for 5 or whatever days I was off. I had the urge to just destruct! Had a lot of fun moving some weight, and that is all I can say about it...Start with the best day of the week in the gym on Monday, which means there will never be a bad Monday again until I change the split.

Pizzalamp
12-29-08, 5:42 pm
excellent leg blast broc!!!!!!
how do u like the deads on plates? is the stretch better?

Mr. Dead
12-29-08, 5:45 pm
Great leg session!!! And, way to get that extra stretch!!!

John-TNS
12-29-08, 7:39 pm
Nice wheels session man! Big pump with those extensions and leg presses!

Themostocles
12-29-08, 8:03 pm

x2. REally interested to see if the plates help that much! That pump sounds amazing, way to hit it. -T.

scals
12-29-08, 10:55 pm
Solid work brother. Ready for 2009???

Phil800101
12-30-08, 1:19 am
Sick session Broc! Looks like you totally murdered your legs, definite SUTAS for you bro.

firsthorseman97
12-30-08, 8:44 am
That wheelz session looked brutal. I bet it felt great to trash your legs after taking some time off. I like the new split.

B Con
12-30-08, 8:49 am
Very nice way to destroy the wheelz. I wouldn't have pictured it any other way. Digging the new split as well. "Come on, Let's get serious!"

Hoomgar
12-30-08, 9:53 am
Rest good, iron better! LOL! I love it :)

Checked ya out over at the mad house already bro but wanted to pop in here and wish you a happy holiday season my brother. Keep laying it down and 2009 is going to be a history milestone!

Hg

Enforcer
12-30-08, 9:57 am
I'm liking the new split bro. Love the fact that you are starting off the week with the one bodypart most people try to avoid completely. Im so sick and tired of going into the gym on Mondays and seeing people doing the same shit every month- Chest and Arms. Fuckin rediculous. And they wonder why they have fuckin chicken legs hanging out of the bottom of their shorts. Good shit bro. I know 09 is going to be a big year for you. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all turns out. Keep up the hard work

simpleguy
12-30-08, 2:01 pm
very nice leg session Broc... digging the new split

Happy New Year bro

pedraza
12-30-08, 2:14 pm
nice whellz day

LittleMan55
01-01-09, 2:21 pm

Thanks Grant! The strech is amazing you should give it a try.

Great leg session!!! And, way to get that extra stretch!!!

Extra strech = extra growth!

Nice wheels session man! Big pump with those extensions and leg presses!

Thanks John!

x2. REally interested to see if the plates help that much! That pump sounds amazing, way to hit it. -T.

Give it a try... You wil like it.

Solid work brother. Ready for 2009???

2009 is going to rock.

Sick session Broc! Looks like you totally murdered your legs, definite SUTAS for you bro.

3 days of STUAS... Was great!

That wheelz session looked brutal. I bet it felt great to trash your legs after taking some time off. I like the new split.

Best feeling in the world. I was doing wheelz and others were doing who knows what and looking at me like you idiot!

Very nice way to destroy the wheelz. I wouldn't have pictured it any other way. Digging the new split as well. "Come on, Let's get serious!"

Def. time to get serious... Time to go crazy too! New Year, New Me!

Rest good, iron better! LOL! I love it :)

Checked ya out over at the mad house already bro but wanted to pop in here and wish you a happy holiday season my brother. Keep laying it down and 2009 is going to be a history milestone!

Hg

You know it... Big things in 2009!

I'm liking the new split bro. Love the fact that you are starting off the week with the one bodypart most people try to avoid completely. Im so sick and tired of going into the gym on Mondays and seeing people doing the same shit every month- Chest and Arms. Fuckin rediculous. And they wonder why they have fuckin chicken legs hanging out of the bottom of their shorts. Good shit bro. I know 09 is going to be a big year for you. I'm looking forward to seeing how it all turns out. Keep up the hard work

You and me both on the same old same old and not growing. Dont complain to me because you are too mentally weak to grow (thinking on most gym goons)... This split is like this because I was realizing that the extra nutrients from having my cheat meals on Sat. were making my legs grow extra quick. I will now hit shoulders and tri's that day in hopes that it will do the same for them!

very nice leg session Broc... digging the new split

Happy New Year bro

Thanks SG! Happy New Year to you too...

nice whellz day

Thanks

Pizzalamp
01-01-09, 2:24 pm
happy new year big man

LittleMan55
01-01-09, 2:34 pm
So I'm behind in posting. Been busy, but trashing myself when the gym is open. This one will be short and I will let the numbers talk. My body is WTFing, sore all over but most likely growing.

Tuesday I did Chest and Bi's went like this:

Incline DB press
1 x 20; 1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 120 x 4 dropped to 90 to fail

Flat DB Bench
1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 120 x 7 dropped to 75 to fail

Bench Machine
1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set stack x 12 dropped to 150 to fail

Cable cross overs
1 x 15; working set 100 x 8 drop 70 x 15 drop 40 to fail

DB curls
1 x 15; 1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 65 x 6 dropped to 40 x 7

Preacher Machine
1 x 15; working set 110 x 8 drop to 80 x 8 drop to 60 x 6

Wed I hit back (no deads) looked like such:

wide grip pull downs
1 x 20; 1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 250 (stack) x 7 drop to 210 x 10

Nautilus Pull Over
1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 200 x 6 drop to 160 x 8 drop to 120 to fail

Yates Rows
1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 325 x 7 (PR*) dropped to 225 x 8

Rev. Grip Pull downs
1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 210 x 8 drop to 170 to fail

Simultaneous DB Rows
1 x 12; working set 95 x 6 drop to 70 to fail

Both work outs were nasty pumps. My body is not adjusted and this is good... Time to get the grow on in 2009.

I have some big posts to make when I get back to school tomorrow sometime. It will come over the weekend most likely so keep watching.

LittleMan55
01-01-09, 2:35 pm
happy new year big man

Thanks Grant! Same to you...

scals
01-01-09, 2:42 pm
Sick workouts Broc. Congrats on that PR. Working with sick weight. Happy new year to ya.

deanna7272
01-01-09, 3:28 pm
Happy New Year!!!

The Sun
01-01-09, 3:52 pm
WHAT? 325 row for 12 reps?
dear...... god.

Factory
01-01-09, 3:54 pm
Crazy yates rows man..

Themostocles
01-01-09, 6:08 pm
If those numbers are any indication, I expect some big things from you in this new yeat Broc. Keep kicking ass. -T.

shizz702
01-01-09, 8:22 pm
Looks like you had some fun with those 120s Broc! Way to bang out the chest!

Phil800101
01-01-09, 11:29 pm
Sick sessions Broc! No kidding the pumps must have been crazy, and I bet your body feels like it's been hit by a bus. I love that feeling...

John-TNS
01-02-09, 12:21 am
Nutty session man! Your yates rows are big bro! I love that movement

Firedrake
01-02-09, 1:19 am
Yeah, those'll make you grow! I hope you're saving your money for some new clothes!

Psycho77
01-02-09, 4:15 am
325 for yates.................strong workouts Broc.

pedraza
01-02-09, 11:00 am
nice back day

firsthorseman97
01-02-09, 3:00 pm
Strong workouts Broc. I see big things for you in '09.

Iceiktitan
01-02-09, 5:04 pm
Your new split looks very promising. I say this not only because of how hard I know you will bring it but also because I am doing something very similar. Chest/Biceps/Abs for me today. Seem familiar????

What school you attending bro???

Pizzalamp
01-02-09, 7:49 pm
insane workouts big broc!

John-TNS
01-03-09, 12:57 am
Big numbers again man... Just awesome .... looks like you are in the zone in the gym...

LittleMan55
01-03-09, 3:28 pm
Sick workouts Broc. Congrats on that PR. Working with sick weight. Happy new year to ya.

Thanks Steve! Felt great to row that for perfect reps, even though it was only 7...

Happy New Year!!!

I'm late but same to you!

WHAT? 325 row for 12 reps?
dear...... god.

325 for 7... working towards it for 12 though. The set of 12 was with something like 225 or so. I dont know I work up to my working set, so some days things are a lot heavier at 12 others not so much if I'm getting decent lead in pumps.

Crazy yates rows man..

They are a favorite of mine!

If those numbers are any indication, I expect some big things from you in this new yeat Broc. Keep kicking ass. -T.

Big things are coming T! More on that later on thouhg.

Looks like you had some fun with those 120s Broc! Way to bang out the chest!

Yeah its nice to have stuff above 115... Makes me push even harder.

Sick sessions Broc! No kidding the pumps must have been crazy, and I bet your body feels like it's been hit by a bus. I love that feeling...

Yeah I have felt like I was trampled by a stamped of raging rhinos! I think that is a lot of things, the rest days, the switch in my split, all working together to force me into growth!

Nutty session man! Your yates rows are big bro! I love that movement

one of the best back builders there is IMO. Safe and effective. the angle forces the whole lat to work very hard!

Yeah, those'll make you grow! I hope you're saving your money for some new clothes!

I have a crazy range of clothes for things like this.

325 for yates.................strong workouts Broc.

Pushing the envelope and forcing new growth...What we all do it for!

nice back day

Thanks bro!

Strong workouts Broc. I see big things for you in '09.

Big is always my goal. We will see what I can do in '09!

Your new split looks very promising. I say this not only because of how hard I know you will bring it but also because I am doing something very similar. Chest/Biceps/Abs for me today. Seem familiar????

What school you attending bro???

Im at Appalachian School of Law.

This split is great IMO. Allows for maximum rest and recovery, and when done in HIT mode like it's meant to be you get maximum gym time too!

insane workouts big broc!

Thanks Grant!

Big numbers again man... Just awesome .... looks like you are in the zone in the gym...

I have had a different mind set lately. It's as if I step in there and a switch is flipped, when I leave it's turned off. Pretty cool stuff right now.

LittleMan55
01-03-09, 3:30 pm
Back in the hole in the world that I reside in for nine months out of the year.... It's dirty, small, and there is nothing to do: just how I like it! It provides the perfect environment for me to forge the freak, it's my lab of pain and growth. I was at it in there today as if I hadnt touched iron in years!

Delts, Tris, and Abs

wu with 5 lb dbs did raises and some rotator work

Standing DB Mils
1 x 20; 1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 90 x 5 (no leg drive at all, all delts) drop to 65 to fail --- PR at 90 on these. So different then doing seated DB mils. The burn is nuts. I hadnt done these in a while so the change up will hammer my delts. The pump was silly!

Seated Side Laterals
1 x 15; 1 x 10; working set 50 x 5 + 3 partials -- by the time the partials kicked in my side delts were murdered

upright Row (straight bar)
1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 135 x 9 rest pause x 5 --- OUCH

Bent Lateral Raises
1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 60 x 9 (held all for a 2 count at top) drop to 30 to fail--- MMC was off the charts. I turned side ways after this and looke like I was 3 foot thick!

Hex Bar Shrugs
1 x 15; working set 4pps x 12 (dont know the bar weight so listed the plates)

Straight bar press downs
1 x 20; 1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 210 x 7 drop to 140 to fail --- Great Tri pump

Weighted dips
1 x 12; working set 2 plates + BW x 5 drop to BW to fail --- These are hard at my current body weight... haha Strength must be up though to move 90 pounds on top of my 250 or so

Over Head rope ext
140 x 13 (was a fail at here)

Crunch Machine
155 x 40 for 2 sets--- Great ab burn!

Torrent and Animal Nitro post to start the growth!

Felt great today... Everything is tore up and full of blood right now. Much food the rest of the day as things are changing shortly. Enjoying one last day with the mega intake :eek: My girl is making some roast and stuff will be great. Might have pizza and watch the game later, just random stuff to get shit out of my system and get ready to take care of the new task at hand!

pedraza
01-03-09, 4:05 pm
nice tri and delt work out

Themostocles
01-03-09, 10:18 pm
Soild delt Broc, your shoulders always shock me by how strong they are. -T.

Psycho77
01-03-09, 11:35 pm
You do very good work Broc.

firsthorseman97
01-04-09, 9:45 am
You have some strong ass shoulders Broc. Congrats on the PR. Enjoy all that food, you've earned it.

The Sun
01-04-09, 2:45 pm
heavy presses dude.

diesel1976
01-04-09, 2:56 pm
Great workout, enjoy all that food. Eat till you pass out watching football, ;D

mjsef88
01-04-09, 3:08 pm
Hey Broc, I'm back (for good)! Hope you had a great holiday.

Firedrake
01-04-09, 3:09 pm
Good looking work, and getting back on track! It's nice when you can eliminate distractions and focus on your goals.

LittleMan55
01-04-09, 5:39 pm
nice tri and delt work out

Thanks P!

Soild delt Broc, your shoulders always shock me by how strong they are. -T.

They have come a long way. I still have a tremendous amount of work to get them to where I feel they should be.

You do very good work Broc.

Thanks!

You have some strong ass shoulders Broc. Congrats on the PR. Enjoy all that food, you've earned it.

Food was great, the girl can cook! Time for change, and to do work...

heavy presses dude.

They build the shoulders up. Mine are starting getting to a level they need to be

Great workout, enjoy all that food. Eat till you pass out watching football, ;D

I tried that... Worked ok, only I was explaining a lot to the girl. She was like what is that about, what is this about. lol

Hey Broc, I'm back (for good)! Hope you had a great holiday.

Glad to have you back. Can't wait to see what you crank out now...

Good looking work, and getting back on track! It's nice when you can eliminate distractions and focus on your goals.

Yep... It is time to put the nose to the grind stone and do some work for once!

scals
01-04-09, 11:51 pm
Killed those delts bro. Standing w/ 90s, very impressive. Dips strong too. That's dipping ... what ... 340ish? Sounds difficult lol.

Phil800101
01-05-09, 12:23 am
Killer session Broc, congrats on the PR! Looks like you really murdered your delts and tris, good stuff.

LittleMan55
01-05-09, 7:50 am
Killed those delts bro. Standing w/ 90s, very impressive. Dips strong too. That's dipping ... what ... 340ish? Sounds difficult lol.

Yeah its about 340is... lol I was like why in the hell is it so hard to do these today. Then I remembered I'm not 235 anymore. haha

Killer session Broc, congrats on the PR! Looks like you really murdered your delts and tris, good stuff.

Thanks Phil! My delts were trashed pretty good. They are getting stronger and growing larger. All signs that I may be doing something right.

LittleMan55
01-05-09, 7:58 am
It's what I must do!

So on Sunday it was: 45 minutes on the dreadmill, incline 15% speed 3. It felt good to get in there and do this. No lies and I hate Cardio! This is now a necessary evil... Must do the work to get the desired results.

This morning:

30 minutes on the dreadmill, incline 15% speed 3... See the pattern developing here?

Legs this evening after class. Oh yeah it's Monday! Time to pay my dues!

Big C
01-05-09, 8:41 am
Still puttin in work I see bro...looks like it will be down to 3-horsemen at the Arnold but I know Big E will be there with us in spirit. Keepin an eye on this log keep it goin.

John-TNS
01-05-09, 10:54 am
Big delt workout man! Your passion for the iron shows

simpleguy
01-05-09, 12:23 pm
that was a hell of a session Broc... oh yeah and the cardio - I feel that's more tedious lol

Mr. Dead
01-05-09, 1:28 pm
It's what I must do!

So on Sunday it was: 45 minutes on the dreadmill, incline 15% speed 3. It felt good to get in there and do this. No lies and I hate Cardio! This is now a necessary evil... Must do the work to get the desired results.

This morning:

30 minutes on the dreadmill, incline 15% speed 3... See the pattern developing here?

Legs this evening after class. Oh yeah it's Monday! Time to pay my dues!

I feel ya on that... I just resumed my bitter fued with the dreadmill, yesterday...

J Wong
01-05-09, 3:02 pm
Kill those legs! Are you cutting again? Or trying to lean out a little with the dreadmill while still eating big?

LittleMan55
01-05-09, 4:20 pm
Still puttin in work I see bro...looks like it will be down to 3-horsemen at the Arnold but I know Big E will be there with us in spirit. Keepin an eye on this log keep it goin.

Always on the grind... 3 horsemen it will have to be. We will make it fun and eat an extra steak or 2 a piece for Big E

Big delt workout man! Your passion for the iron shows

This sport is something amazing!

that was a hell of a session Broc... oh yeah and the cardio - I feel that's more tedious lol

Cardio blows... We all know this so I will stop typing it!

I feel ya on that... I just resumed my bitter fued with the dreadmill, yesterday...

OH yeah it is close to time for you to get things cranked up... More fun for the Deadman!

Kill those legs! Are you cutting again? Or trying to lean out a little with the dreadmill while still eating big?

Do not mention the C word in here, until I put something up about it.... lol This is just another piece to the puzzle, a connecting of the dots if you will. With each day I get one step closer to my ultimate '09 goal.

scals
01-05-09, 4:45 pm
Oh that dirty, dirty word - dreadmill. We're both having some fun with it.

Iceiktitan
01-05-09, 6:45 pm
Um 15% Incline is insane. I commend you.

LittleMan55
01-05-09, 7:23 pm
Oh that dirty, dirty word - dreadmill. We're both having some fun with it.

I asked it if it wanted to fight this morning. Literally! The people in the cardio room at the gym all looked at me like WTF...

Um 15% Incline is insane. I commend you.

I just hold on for dear life and walk my happy fat ass until the time I have set is up. Usually works. We will see how things go.

LittleMan55
01-05-09, 7:25 pm
You know it's a good leg day when? You forgot where in the hell you parked your car when you are leaving. Yep it was that kind of day! Dry heaves (win), pain, the guy I train with said my face was blue and I had drool coming out of my mouth at one point... Good, now I know what to top next week!

WHEELZ

wu on spin bike 10 minutes... Blood in legs from the start

leg ext.
1 x 20; 1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set stack + 2 10's pinned to it x 6 (held for 4 count at top) drop to 180 to fail --- It was hard to stand up out of the machine.

Split Squat --First time doing these... Holy hell they hurt!
1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 185 x 10 --- Form was akward so I didnt go heavy as hell. These are nice though, a little practice and I should be able to utilize them to really tear my quads up.

Leg Press Calf raises
1 x 20; 1 x 12; working set 2 100's + 4 pps x 10

Leg Press The one at the Y here seems light and smooth and starts out really high so I can pile the weight on...
1 x 20; 1 x 15; working set 2 100's + 7 pps x ???, drop 3 pps of to fail, drop 2 pps to fail, drop 1 100 ps to fail... Had the plates stacked up 2 45's then the 2 100's then all the other 45's on it. It allowed for a nice 3,2,1 drop that really fried me. I couldnt stand up for about 3 minutes!

Seated Calves
1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 3 plates + 25 x 10

Lying leg curls
2 x 12 @ 60 lbs- I had some bad cramps last week that really have made my hams tender. They were hurting during this, so I just wanted to get some blood in to help them heal. I streched them hellaciously afterwards as they were cramping again. And yes I drink adequate water (about 2 gal. a day) and keep my electorlytes regulate. So I must work around this a little, nothing major though...

Animal Nitro post

Streched and did 5 minutes walking on the dreadmill to flush some blood out of my legs.

Pain was the plan. I can barely walk right now. As stated earlier I completely lost track of my car when leaving (never happens I remember everything). I was like WTH I know I drove here!

Firedrake
01-05-09, 7:26 pm
Dreadmills, steptortures, recumbent bikes, e-tripticals (I lose my balance) -- cardio's a bitch, but it's taking the weight off me, I know. I dropped 19 pounds between 10/22 and 12/19, and kept all my lean muscle mass. It's the friggin' cardio . . .

Mr. Dead
01-05-09, 7:27 pm
As I said over at the other place... Wheels were punished, for sure!!! You'll definitely be walkin' like Golum, tomorrow!!!

scals
01-05-09, 7:58 pm
Sick leg day bro. Mine are torn apart too. Happy walking for both of us tomorrow.

Psycho77
01-05-09, 8:05 pm
pure leg torture B.

LittleMan55
01-05-09, 10:19 pm
Dreadmills, steptortures, recumbent bikes, e-tripticals (I lose my balance) -- cardio's a bitch, but it's taking the weight off me, I know. I dropped 19 pounds between 10/22 and 12/19, and kept all my lean muscle mass. It's the friggin' cardio . . .

That is some damn good progress bro! They definately work...

As I said over at the other place... Wheels were punished, for sure!!! You'll definitely be walkin' like Golum, tomorrow!!!

Legs are sore already. I'm excited to see how they feel in the morning.

Sick leg day bro. Mine are torn apart too. Happy walking for both of us tomorrow.

I read your leg day! Job well done. Walking is low on the priority list tomorrow.

pure leg torture B.

Leg day is the best day!

diesel1976
01-05-09, 11:48 pm
Pure unadulterated torture.....fuck yeah...

Themostocles
01-06-09, 1:49 am
WOW! Nice way to punish yourself with the split squats. Your leg day never disappoints. -T.

Phil800101
01-06-09, 4:35 am
Sick wheels session Broc! Looks like you really beat the hell out of em'...especially if it led to amnesia, lol. No doubt you're going to have some serious DOMS from this.

firsthorseman97
01-06-09, 8:51 am
What a way to start the week. Your legs have to be trashed. Your leg days never cease to amaze me.

Hoomgar
01-06-09, 1:24 pm
Ha ha! I love this. Broc, what can I say, very few know or even appreciate the painful pleasures of leg day like the brethren here at the legion. You've raised the bar so far in just one workout!

OK so now I have to:

-Turn blue in the face...
-Drool (already done this one so at least I'm covered here LOL)
-Lose my car (I've done this too but never leaving the gym)

Now I have to ask you, had a little old lady pulled out in front of you on the way home... would you have been able to stop the car in time? LOL!

I can't even come close to this goodness right now until my back heals up. Thanks for holdin it down for us all bro. You are building the big wheels for sure!

Hg

mjsef88
01-06-09, 4:44 pm
that is a batshit insane leg day. Why walk around? Your computer chairs has those little wheels on the legs, don't they?

LittleMan55
01-06-09, 7:37 pm
Pure unadulterated torture.....fuck yeah...

They sure as hell hurt this morning doing the dreadmill. It walked the first 5 min for me. lol

WOW! Nice way to punish yourself with the split squats. Your leg day never disappoints. -T.

Pushing to the 30" club in 2009! Thats the plan.

Sick wheels session Broc! Looks like you really beat the hell out of em'...especially if it led to amnesia, lol. No doubt you're going to have some serious DOMS from this.

DOMS from hell! One guy helping do the drop set was like that makes me want to lift until I pass out now. Guess I motivated him and he already goes hard!

What a way to start the week. Your legs have to be trashed. Your leg days never cease to amaze me.

I have to find new levels to grow. Like Vinny said "what works is what you are not doing"

Ha ha! I love this. Broc, what can I say, very few know or even appreciate the painful pleasures of leg day like the brethren here at the legion. You've raised the bar so far in just one workout!

OK so now I have to:

-Turn blue in the face...
-Drool (already done this one so at least I'm covered here LOL)
-Lose my car (I've done this too but never leaving the gym)

Now I have to ask you, had a little old lady pulled out in front of you on the way home... would you have been able to stop the car in time? LOL!

I can't even come close to this goodness right now until my back heals up. Thanks for holdin it down for us all bro. You are building the big wheels for sure!

Hg

I have to always push my own bar higher or I will stand on the stairs instead of climb them. I do not recommend my stupidity sometimes. I would have locked the breaks up if I got my foot over there (in the old lady hypo) I would say she had atleast at 30% chance of survival. lol Heal that back then trash the hell out of your legs!

that is a batshit insane leg day. Why walk around? Your computer chairs has those little wheels on the legs, don't they?

Yeah my computer chair has wheels but class requires me to leave my apt. haha

LittleMan55
01-06-09, 8:02 pm
So it was no leg day, just the average run of the mill Chest and Bi day. Everyones favorite but mine. I have to dig deep to get the job done on this day. I looked up at the under part of the bill on my hat where my sig is Sharpied on and was reminded (almost pissed off at myself) that no matter how hard it hurts I have one more or I will forever be weak!!! That happened on a warm up set with 225 on the bench I hit it like 15 times or something but hated myself for the rest of the work out. Great all that means is I would go harder. Oh yeah there were some PR's set today!

Chest and Bis

Flat BB Bench (2nd least favorite exercise, but necessary for growth)
1 x 20; 1 x 15; 1 x 10 (PR at 275 because of being mad); working set 315 x 4 drop to 225 to fail somewhere in the 10 to 12 range approx.--- I loath this movement, but hadn't done it in a while so I felt I needed to. Blood in the chest was tremendous. The PR at 275 was a WTF was going to hit 8 then go at 315 for 6 or so with forced reps. WO changed a little because for some reason I could not stop pressing at 275.

DB incline
1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 110 x 7 + 3 forced --- Hammering my chest at this point.

Pec Dec
1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 6 reps + 3 forced

Cable crossovers
1 x 20; 1 x 15; working set 110 x 9 + 3 forced --- The pump by this point was stupid. Chest felt like exploding!

BB Curls (best mass builder for bis period!)
1 x 20; 1 x 15; 1 x 10; working set 145 x 5 + 2 cheat reps (PR! :D )

Pin Wheel Curls (basically a hammer cross chest)
1 x 15; working set 75 x 7 rest pause x 4 -- Why hello Bi thickness!

Buddy Curl Madness
loaded up a 10 and a 5 per side of the curl bar. Started at 20 passed the bar back and forth all the way to 1. Could not move my arms and almost puked.

3 scoops of whey Isolate and Animal Nitro post

So when I got the fire lit under my ass the weights started to fly! It was fun plain and simple.

Firedrake
01-06-09, 8:07 pm
Wheeee! I hope you didn't have to do any writing this afternoon! Between your chest pump and your arms I don't see how you could have!

Crazy shit! I like it!

Pizzalamp
01-06-09, 9:55 pm
great leg day-goodd to see some split squats!

great arms day! heavy ass weights my friend

scals
01-06-09, 9:57 pm
Sick chest day bro. You definitely out did me today lol. Great work.

John-TNS
01-06-09, 11:41 pm
Nice chet day! Grats on the PR too...

Themostocles
01-06-09, 11:43 pm
I thought we could be friends Broc, but hating the Flat Bench, how could you? LOL, some great work on that chest. And you got some strong ass bi's. -T.

firsthorseman97
01-07-09, 6:40 am
Strong chest and bi's work. Congrats on the PRs. That's the first time I've heard you mention the hat in a while. Have you been wearing it?

Psycho77
01-07-09, 7:42 am
So it was no leg day, just the average run of the mill Chest and Bi day. Everyones favorite but mine. I have to dig deep to get the job done on this day. I looked up at the under part of the bill on my hat where my sig is Sharpied on and was reminded (almost pissed off at myself) that no matter how hard it hurts I have one more or I will forever be weak!!! That happened on a warm up set with 225 on the bench I hit it like 15 times or something but hated myself for the rest of the work out. Great all that means is I would go harder. Oh yeah there were some PR's set today!

Chest and Bis

Flat BB Bench (2nd least favorite exercise, but necessary for growth)
1 x 20; 1 x 15; 1 x 10 (PR at 275 because of being mad); working set 315 x 4 drop to 225 to fail somewhere in the 10 to 12 range approx.--- I loath this movement, but hadn't done it in a while so I felt I needed to. Blood in the chest was tremendous. The PR at 275 was a WTF was going to hit 8 then go at 315 for 6 or so with forced reps. WO changed a little because for some reason I could not stop pressing at 275.

DB incline
1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 110 x 7 + 3 forced --- Hammering my chest at this point.

Pec Dec
1 x 15; 1 x 12; working set 6 reps + 3 forced

Cable crossovers
1 x 20; 1 x 15; working set 110 x 9 + 3 forced --- The pump by this point was stupid. Chest felt like exploding!

BB Curls (best mass builder for bis period!)
1 x 20; 1 x 15; 1 x 10; working set 145 x 5 + 2 cheat reps (PR! :D )

Pin Wheel Curls (basically a hammer cross chest)
1 x 15; working set 75 x 7 rest pause x 4 -- Why hello Bi thickness!

Buddy Curl Madness
loaded up a 10 and a 5 per side of the curl bar. Started at 20 passed the bar back and forth all the way to 1. Could not move my arms and almost puked.

3 scoops of whey Isolate and Animal Nitro post

So when I got the fire lit under my ass the weights started to fly! It was fun plain and simple.

Very strong awesome workout Broc. Bet you were lightheaded and seeing spots as the blood were all in your arms and chest.

shizz702
01-07-09, 8:05 am
Sick chest day Broc, way to show that 275 who's boss!

Hoomgar
01-07-09, 10:02 am
Everyone did chest last night I think? LOL!

Broc, we think a like bro. At least on the bb bench. It is hands down my worst lift. Although I like back day more than legs. Gotta maintain some individuality right? :)

Congrats on the PR's my man. You took something that you don't really care for but needed to be done, and smashed it! Your incline db lifts are crazy! No way I could hang with you on these right now big guy ;)

Hg

LittleMan55
01-07-09, 11:24 am
Wheeee! I hope you didn't have to do any writing this afternoon! Between your chest pump and your arms I don't see how you could have!

Crazy shit! I like it!

I had nothing to do but eat and lay around really. Still early in the semester. It's getting crazy and I like it too!

great leg day-goodd to see some split squats!

great arms day! heavy ass weights my friend

Split squats are pretty cool I'm glad I tried them. There will be many tricks to bring a lot of things our over the next few months and get prepared for the task I have before me in '09.

Sick chest day bro. You definitely out did me today lol. Great work.

If you went balls to the wall and heavy as hell I didnt out work you. Our weights may be different, but that is all relative.

Nice chet day! Grats on the PR too...

Yeah I was popin out some PR's and was getting amped.

I thought we could be friends Broc, but hating the Flat Bench, how could you? LOL, some great work on that chest. And you got some strong ass bi's. -T.

I had to do tons of flat bench in College Football is why I dont like it much now. I was one of the top 15 strongest on a team of 80 and at that point all I was doing was long snapping. Was pretty cool to be right behind all the freaks. They would always be like WTH dude you do nothing but snap why be so strong? Why it was a sense of pride issue to be in the top 15 in bench, top 10 in squats (did a lot more weight back then, I can work my quads better now though doing them differently and like a body builder) and top 6 in Cleans. I didn't want to get laughed at for being the little long snaper lol... So yeah 4 years of crazy flat work left a sour taste kind of. If that explains any of it.

Strong chest and bi's work. Congrats on the PRs. That's the first time I've heard you mention the hat in a while. Have you been wearing it?

Yeah I have been wearing the hat every work out, but for some reason yesterday it just flipped a switch that led me into madness! I live by that motto and felt like I was slacking for some reason when I saw it and flew off the handle.

Very strong awesome workout Broc. Bet you were lightheaded and seeing spots as the blood were all in your arms and chest.

That buddy curl stuff at the end made me feel different. I thought my arms were going to fall off!

Sick chest day Broc, way to show that 275 who's boss!

light weight baby??? Nah still felt pretty heavy, just moving it around more. lots mor to go too!

Everyone did chest last night I think? LOL!

Broc, we think a like bro. At least on the bb bench. It is hands down my worst lift. Although I like back day more than legs. Gotta maintain some individuality right? :)

Congrats on the PR's my man. You took something that you don't really care for but needed to be done, and smashed it! Your incline db lifts are crazy! No way I could hang with you on these right now big guy ;)

Hg

Back day is number 2 and I respect the individuality. It takes a special nut like G or Burt to love flat bench. I find at time espcially with the BB that it puts some undue pressure on the shoulders even when using good form. I think that is part of the reason Hola doesnt do them that much if at all anymore. All a preference thing though.

The incline DB's are getting up there. I have the 115's left in my gym and I'm out of DB's... I may see issue arising soon. Time to make another DB request. lol

The Sun
01-07-09, 12:17 pm
haha the fact you could not stop pressing and reping the 275 is pretty funny, and freaky the most.
crazy chest day and grats for the pr.

LittleMan55
01-07-09, 12:23 pm
haha the fact you could not stop pressing and reping the 275 is pretty funny, and freaky the most.
crazy chest day and grats for the pr.

It was one of those things. Cool Mind Muscle Connection on it. It was almost out of body as I felt just my chest moving and it felt like I was attached to the bar!

simpleguy
01-07-09, 12:33 pm
very solid workout Broc, I love it that you keep on piling great sessions after great sessions... just another day, another dollar, but in time they'll get you to that big bag

you could not stop pressing it? lol

The Sun
01-07-09, 12:36 pm
It was one of those things. Cool Mind Muscle Connection on it. It was almost out of body as I felt just my chest moving and it felt like I was attached to the bar!

lol I know what you mean. with my current routine sometimes I feel tempted to keep lifting but the reps range won't let me.

gotta stick to the masterplan in order to catch with the big guys in the FORVM.

LittleMan55
01-07-09, 12:37 pm
very solid workout Broc, I love it that you keep on piling great sessions after great sessions... just another day, another dollar, but in time they'll get you to that big bag

you could not stop pressing it? lol

Each day you choose to progress or regress... I like the first better than the second so there is no choice.

Just wait you will have a time when the "you can't stop pressing it" happens. It is amazing! Be sure to let me know when it happens...

LittleMan55
01-07-09, 12:43 pm
lol I know what you mean. with my current routine sometimes I feel tempted to keep lifting but the reps range won't let me.

gotta stick to the masterplan in order to catch with the big guys in the FORVM.

Yeah it kind of hampered me on my working set, but that is the beauty of doing the HIT stuff I'm doing now. I can do the warm ups with whatever that taxes me and gets blood flowing but doesnt make me exert a tremendous amount of effort. Then as long as I have to go balls to the wall (failure) on the last set I have done it correctly. Thats why 315 was only x 4 instead of the planned 6 and then forced reps. Was a super heavy 4 by that time. I have found for me that fixed rep plans hold me back because I get worried about numbers and reps instead of feeling muscle contractions and working them til failure. Just my feelings now. I could switch tomorrow, you never know with me.

Just keep going as hard as you can and keep eating. Big Happens!

hardworkE
01-07-09, 2:16 pm
Just wait you will have a time when the "you can't stop pressing it" happens. It is amazing! Be sure to let me know when it happens...

Nothing feels better than having those days when weights feel a lot lighter than it used to...always a good sign. Keep up the good work bro

LittleMan55
01-07-09, 2:47 pm
Nothing feels better than having those days when weights feel a lot lighter than it used to...always a good sign. Keep up the good work bro

It wasn't so much it felt lighter as it was a driving force in me made sure I pressed it up! It is a good sign though for sure.

scals
01-07-09, 2:49 pm
What sillyness you got planned for today???

LittleMan55
01-07-09, 2:53 pm
did the same drill this morning with Cardio. 30 min, 15 % incline, speed 3.2. Slept in a little this morning and it will pay off. Off day from the weights like every Wednesday.

Back day tomorrow!

LittleMan55
01-07-09, 2:56 pm
What sillyness you got planned for today???

haha You must have posted that while I was updating for today.

Off though, so that it can be real wild on back day tomorrow.

scals
01-07-09, 3:00 pm
haha You must have posted that while I was updating for today.

Off though, so that it can be real wild on back day tomorrow.

Good deal. I got back tonight. I'll be sure to move some weight.

When school start back for ya?

Hoomgar
01-07-09, 3:49 pm
The incline DB's are getting up there. I have the 115's left in my gym and I'm out of DB's... I may see issue arising soon. Time to make another DB request. lol

These are "good problems" to have. Growing pains my brother :)

LittleMan55
01-07-09, 3:59 pm
Good deal. I got back tonight. I'll be sure to move some weight.

When school start back for ya?

Hell yeah tear it up!

School has been up and running since Monday. True grind is back. School, weights, Food, the girl, and sleep. Makes for a pretty solid routine.

LittleMan55
01-07-09, 4:49 pm
These are "good problems" to have. Growing pains my brother :)

Yeah... I may talk the nice ladies at the Y into getting me more dumbbells again this year. They got 2 new sets just for me and Burt last spring (came in this fall) a set of 105's, 110's, and 115's.... Maybe this year they will get some 120's, 130's and a set of 140's. We will skip the 5's in between and just man up when you make a weight jump!

LittleMan55
01-07-09, 5:13 pm
My eatz:

Meal 1(post Cardio): 60g iso whey
Meal 2: 1 can Tuna, a lot of celery with Cashew Butter
Meal 3: 50g whey, 1 cup oats
Meal 4: 8 oz Chicken Breast, 10 oz spinach, 8 oz sweet potato
Meal 5: 8 oz. Eye of Round, 2 cups broccoli
Meal 6: bed time cottage cheese mixture

MassDestruction
01-07-09, 5:42 pm
i am no way an expert on diet just wanted to know if that's enough carbs for you? Lots of protein that's for sure.

LittleMan55
01-07-09, 5:56 pm
i am no way an expert on diet just wanted to know if that's enough carbs for you? Lots of protein that's for sure.

Yeah it works for now. Off day from the gym so it will be lower. Tomorrow when I train it will be higher. Will be about like this:

Meal 1/2 (post cardio): 50 g whey
Meal 1: 3/4 cup egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 cup oats, handfull of berries
Meal 2: 8oz. Chicken, 1 cup rice, 1 cup broccoli
Meal 3: 1 can tuna, 8 oz. sweet potato, 10 oz. spinach
Train
PWO: 60 g iso whey
Meal 4: 30 minutes after PWO 8 oz. eye round, 1 cup broccoli
Meal 5: Bed time cottage cheese mix

Mr. Dead
01-07-09, 6:07 pm
The diet looks spot on!!!

mjsef88
01-07-09, 6:11 pm
Hell yeah tear it up!

School has been up and running since Monday. True grind is back. School, weights, Food, the girl, and sleep. Makes for a pretty solid routine.

gotta love that schedule. What classes do you have going on this semester?

LittleMan55
01-07-09, 6:24 pm
gotta love that schedule. What classes do you have going on this semester?

Constitutional Law II
Estates, Will, and Trusts
Business Associations
Alternate Dispute Resolution

13 hours of joyous law school fun!

LittleMan55
01-07-09, 6:25 pm
The diet looks spot on!!!

Throwing the body some curves and trying some new things. Remember I just came off a 4.5 month eat what I wanted fest, literally. I ate everything in sight!

Psycho77
01-07-09, 6:44 pm
That buddy curl stuff at the end made me feel different. I thought my arms were going to fall off!

Gotta try that buddy system at the gym. Don't have many volunteers tho but I'll ask around.

Time to request for more dbs!

LittleMan55
01-07-09, 6:48 pm
Gotta try that buddy system at the gym. Don't have many volunteers tho but I'll ask around.

Time to request for more dbs!

After reading your wo's I know why people shy away from you... Me on the other hand would love to have a nut like that in the gym here. I could get to new levels of pain and size.

Yeah I need to get more DB's...

scals
01-07-09, 7:37 pm
Solid diet brother. Might have to apply some of those eats to mine. Not a fan of cottage cheese but I'll choke it down.

Schedule looks like fun lol. I'm glad I'm done with school ... for now.

LittleMan55
01-07-09, 9:41 pm
Solid diet brother. Might have to apply some of those eats to mine. Not a fan of cottage cheese but I'll choke it down.

Schedule looks like fun lol. I'm glad I'm done with school ... for now.

Mix sugar free chocolate pudding in with the cottage cheese makes it 10801238012830128 times better!

Yeah this schedule isn't too bad.

scals
01-07-09, 10:28 pm
Yea I just got my work schedule ... 3pm-3am T-F. Can't wait lol.

LittleMan55
01-07-09, 10:31 pm
Yea I just got my work schedule ... 3pm-3am T-F. Can't wait lol.

That is the "hello new guy shift"! Will make for a crazy all around schedule.

Mlowe8
01-07-09, 10:36 pm
haha... my Y is shitty... I bought those Olympic make ur own DB things... Bad ass... and if they say no they arent that expensive! I liek em.

diesel1976
01-07-09, 10:37 pm
Really getting serious with that diet Broc. Way to go all out bro

LittleMan55
01-08-09, 8:12 am
Really getting serious with that diet Broc. Way to go all out bro

Everything has rhyme and reason.

LittleMan55
01-08-09, 12:40 pm
a.m. cardio again this morning. WOOO! 30 minutes dreadmill, incilne 10 speed 3.3 Sipped on EAA Stack and Storm during.

I have a meeting shortly, class at 3 and then BACK this evening.... I cant wait to pull something heavy!!!