PDA

View Full Version : Making a Mountain out of a Mole Hill

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27

LayzieBone085
12-04-09, 2:52 pm
:Chinese waiter sees Broc walk in:

:Chinese guy looks around empty restaurant and looks at the Buffet. The food is loaded...:

:looks back to Broc:

:Yells to the back:

"MOOOOOOOOAR CHIIIIIIICKENNNNNNN!!!"

Is that what the Mongolian grill guy is going to say in Columbus? :)

LittleMan55
12-04-09, 2:58 pm
Hope you enjoyed the rest bro, now KILL IT TOMORROW!

Th rest was great... Doing some studying today, hit chest and bis earlier, relaxing the rest of the day.

LOL

It has happened before. Ture Story!

Is that what the Mongolian grill guy is going to say in Columbus? :)

Nah... Cuz last year all the big people went to Max & Ermas :) No clue where we are eating yet.

LittleMan55
12-04-09, 3:09 pm
Chest, Bis, ABS

wu

DB Incline Press
1 x 15; 1 x 12; 1 x 10; 105 x 8 drop to 65 x 4... No spotter today, so I opted for DBs to keep it safe. Felt great! I was beyond pumped here.

DB Flat Bench
1 x 12; 1 x 10; 100 x 9 drop to 70 x 6

Incline Fly
1 x 12; 85 x 9

Weighted Dips
BW + 90 x 11

BB Curls
1 x 15; 1 x 12; 1 x 10; 135 x 8

DB Curls
1 x 12 55 x 8 - WOW my bis were mush!

High Cable Curls (EZ Bar)
120 x 16

ABS
rope crunch 150 x 30 x 2
In and outs 2 x 30

Drank my "Weapon X" and was out. It did the same thing today and increased my pump x like 6. Hurt all over after drinking it.

- Great day! I murdered my chest and bis... Abs are tender too.
- Slept great last night. Feel good!
- Studying and resting today.
- LEGS TOMORROW! A guy who wants to get big legs is joining me. Said he figured I coudl show him the way. This could be fun!
- Tomorrows menu (subject to change at any time): Waffles and/or pancakes with a lot of eggs; Pizza; and ??????? but I'm sure it will taste good. lol

Firedrake
12-04-09, 3:15 pm
Great stuff! What is this "Weapon X"???

D-NUTZ
12-04-09, 3:16 pm
Hard work in here! Sounds like that "Weapon X" is pretty Bad Ass! Subbed

Aggression
12-04-09, 3:23 pm
DB Incline Press
105 x 8 drop to 65 x 4.

Drank my "Weapon X" and was out. It did the same thing today and increased my pump x like 6. Hurt all over after drinking it.

- Tomorrows menu (subject to change at any time): Waffles and/or pancakes with a lot of eggs; Pizza; and ??????? but I'm sure it will taste good. lol

Iz is interested in all the above. niCe pressing dude. I'm hitting up incline DB press on Monday. Its been a while, and I'm still getting back into that groove, but I'm hoping for hundos.

Tomorrow's menu sounds delicious. I'm hoping for pizza tonight, as its our usual Friday night dinner tradition. I've kept it clean all week, so I'm feenin' for a slice!

LittleMan55
12-04-09, 3:31 pm
Great stuff! What is this "Weapon X"???

Thanks Jim! Weapon X is drink I homebrewed after some research. I'm testing it hard right now. I will reveal it in a week or 2 when I have more to feed back on it. Sound good?

Hard work in here! Sounds like that "Weapon X" is pretty Bad Ass! Subbed

Thanks for stopping by. Weapon X is working well the 2 times I have used it. As stated above it will be revealed in a week or 2.

Iz is interested in all the above. niCe pressing dude. I'm hitting up incline DB press on Monday. Its been a while, and I'm still getting back into that groove, but I'm hoping for hundos.

Tomorrow's menu sounds delicious. I'm hoping for pizza tonight, as its our usual Friday night dinner tradition. I've kept it clean all week, so I'm feenin' for a slice!

DB Incline, Weapon X and Pizza FTW!!! Yeah I am going to get some Pizza with my fiance she was asking if we could. Plus she makes killer pancakes every Sat. morning. It's our thing. We have had them every Saturday since my show. 105's were heavy but I did a ton of lead in sets for some reason.

Check you PM's and keep it hush hush.

Aggression
12-04-09, 3:38 pm
DB Incline, Weapon X and Pizza FTW!!! Yeah I am going to get some Pizza with my fiance she was asking if we could. Plus she makes killer pancakes every Sat. morning. It's our thing. We have had them every Saturday since my show. 105's were heavy but I did a ton of lead in sets for some reason.

Check you PM's and keep it hush hush.

Someone put a pamphlet for Dominos in the kitchen here. I've walked in there a few times already and I've been soo tempted to order something, but I know the legit pizza at home will taste much better than a Dominos. Ahhh now I feel like Pizza Hut; the only franchise pizza I'll eat.

Aggression
12-04-09, 3:55 pm
Heard about your idea in OKM's thread. He jumped on it. So will I! GAME ON!

OklahomaMuscle
12-04-09, 4:01 pm

Another believer in the anabolic properties of the beard. We takin OVER!!

LittleMan55
12-04-09, 5:16 pm
Someone put a pamphlet for Dominos in the kitchen here. I've walked in there a few times already and I've been soo tempted to order something, but I know the legit pizza at home will taste much better than a Dominos. Ahhh now I feel like Pizza Hut; the only franchise pizza I'll eat.

My favorite franchise is Pizza Hut too! Franchises are about all we have here in Grundy. There is one place that is somewhat legit called Italian Village. It's ok but not the greatest ever.

Ah you found the secrets! It will surprise you what happens when the beard really takes off.

Oh yeah! Beards FTW!

LittleMan55
12-04-09, 5:18 pm
Bumpin today's work out.

Chest, Bis, ABS

wu

DB Incline Press
1 x 15; 1 x 12; 1 x 10; 105 x 8 drop to 65 x 4... No spotter today, so I opted for DBs to keep it safe. Felt great! I was beyond pumped here.

DB Flat Bench
1 x 12; 1 x 10; 100 x 9 drop to 70 x 6

Incline Fly
1 x 12; 85 x 9

Weighted Dips
BW + 90 x 11

BB Curls
1 x 15; 1 x 12; 1 x 10; 135 x 8

DB Curls
1 x 12 55 x 8 - WOW my bis were mush!

High Cable Curls (EZ Bar)
120 x 16

ABS
rope crunch 150 x 30 x 2
In and outs 2 x 30

- Great day! I murdered my chest and bis... Abs are tender too.
- Slept great last night. Feel good!
- Studying and resting today.
- LEGS TOMORROW! A guy who wants to get big legs is joining me. Said he figured I coudl show him the way. This could be fun!

Firedrake
12-04-09, 5:20 pm
Well, I don't know if you noticed elsewhere, but I -will- be rockin' the beard again for the Cage, so we'll see how my lifts fare . . .

LittleMan55
12-04-09, 5:31 pm
Well, I don't know if you noticed elsewhere, but I -will- be rockin' the beard again for the Cage, so we'll see how my lifts fare . . .

I remember reading that in one of The Cage threads! I'm amped... Lifts are will increase for sure.

Pizzalamp
12-04-09, 7:10 pm
chest is gonna be tender to da touch after that one

enjoy the pizza tommorow

LittleMan55
12-04-09, 9:06 pm
chest is gonna be tender to da touch after that one

enjoy the pizza tommorow

Yeah its sore now, so tomorrow will be really bad.

I sure will enjoy the Pizza.

LayzieBone085
12-04-09, 9:20 pm
Yeah its sore now, so tomorrow will be really bad.

I sure will enjoy the Pizza.

You get takeout pizza or ever make your own by putting a lb of ground beef on there, a whole packet of cheese, and whatever hell else you want?

stolzenator
12-04-09, 10:13 pm
boy did some work with the 105s today!

LittleMan55
12-04-09, 10:38 pm
You get takeout pizza or ever make your own by putting a lb of ground beef on there, a whole packet of cheese, and whatever hell else you want?

It depends on my mood on the Pizza... I made a turkey, alfredo, and red pepper one a while back. I have made some other pretty tastey ones too. However, I am most likely getting take out tomorrow. I will be making some homeade burgers with whatever I want on them and Sweet Potato fries for my last meal. Followed by ice cream of course.

boy did some work with the 105s today!

My chest is already sore! 105's light weight baby haha...

Phil800101
12-05-09, 3:32 am
Awesome work Broc! Looking strong bro, and I like those dropsets.

LittleMan55
12-05-09, 5:36 pm
Awesome work Broc! Looking strong bro, and I like those dropsets.

I had no spotter for forced reps so I had to do it to up the intensity. Very sore today!

LittleMan55
12-05-09, 6:06 pm
I had a third person in there with me and my normal training partner today. The guy said he wanted to learn how to grow some legs. So I tried to show him. Oh, and my training partner that has been at it since before last years arnold is making some great improvements! I was pleasantly surprised today!

LEGS

wu

Leg Ext.
1 x 15; 1 x 12; 1 x 10; 160 x 20 - 190 x 20 - 245 x 4 - 160 x 40 --- Thats right I multiplied the infamous 10-10-2-20 x 2 this week and went at the same weight. BURN and PUMP do not begin to describe what happened! It was PAINFUL!

Leg Press
1 x 20; 1 x 15; 11pps x 13 - Moving up next week!

Power Squats
1 x 15; 6pps x 6

SLDL
1 x 15; 1 x 12; 365 x 7

Lying Leg Curls
1 x 10; 140 x 11 + 2 forced reps...

Leg Press Calf Raises
2 x 15 - Heavy!

Seated Calf Raises
1 set of 20

Slammed down "Weapon X" and rolled on out. I have been studying and eating since. Pizza was good. Chilli is about to finish up soon.

- Legs are destroyed!
- Went Heavy as all get out today... Deep on the leg presses and power squats! I mean DEEP! I actually thought my knees were going to crush my chest on the way down on the last rep of leg press.
- Calves are full of blood and looked decent.
- The guy who came with me about puked on SLDL...Said he had never trained that hard in his life! I think he is joining in for Delts and Tris on Monday... Time to make a monster because like the other guy I work with he WANTS to grow. I enjoy doing this too and it makes me grow more.
- It's snowy here and that is awesome! I love the cold weather!
- Next week is the last week of HIT, then Back off, and a full week off during the week of Christmas. Volume will follow that week. I will use the week off to set it all up and get it worked out.
- I am glad tomorrow is an off day. Church and studying is about it tomorrow.

LayzieBone085
12-05-09, 6:59 pm
Food sounds off the hook,
and 20-20-4-40..

Why? You wont walk tomorrow!

LittleMan55
12-05-09, 7:22 pm
Food sounds off the hook,
and 20-20-4-40..

Why? You wont walk tomorrow!

Because I gotta grow! That is why... Legs are so sore. I have been in pain from sitting on the coutch all day, it that says anything. haha

Enforcer
12-05-09, 9:38 pm
I had a third person in there with me and my normal training partner today. The guy said he wanted to learn how to grow some legs. So I tried to show him. Oh, and my training partner that has been at it since before last years arnold is making some great improvements! I was pleasantly surprised today!

LEGS

wu

Leg Ext.
1 x 15; 1 x 12; 1 x 10; 160 x 20 - 190 x 20 - 245 x 4 - 160 x 40 --- Thats right I multiplied the infamous 10-10-2-20 x 2 this week and went at the same weight. BURN and PUMP do not begin to describe what happened! It was PAINFUL!

Leg Press

Power Squats
1 x 15; 6pps x 6

SLDL
1 x 15; 1 x 12; 365 x 7

Lying Leg Curls

Leg Press Calf Raises
2 x 15 - Heavy!

Seated Calf Raises
1 set of 20

Slammed down "Weapon X" and rolled on out. I have been studying and eating since. Pizza was good. Chilli is about to finish up soon.

- Legs are destroyed!
- Went Heavy as all get out today... Deep on the leg presses and power squats! I mean DEEP! I actually thought my knees were going to crush my chest on the way down on the last rep of leg press.
- The guy who came with me about puked on SLDL...Said he had never trained that hard in his life! I think he is joining in for Delts and Tris on Monday... Time to make a monster because like the other guy I work with he WANTS to grow. I enjoy doing this too and it makes me grow more.
- Next week is the last week of HIT, then Back off, and a full week off during the week of Christmas. Volume will follow that week. I will use the week off to set it all up and get it worked out.

No shit your legs were shot after that intense workout. Im liking the empahsis on the depth for the power squats and leg presses. Too often you see guys moving their legs a half inch on the leg press, its liek wtf are you getting out of that but an ego boost. Good shit bro, always great to see how you are improving week by week. Keep up teh hard work bro, enjoy the snow, and go get a meal in....lol

Phil800101
12-06-09, 4:56 am
Damn Broc, that is one hell of a session! Way to show em' how it's done bro. Enjoy the SUTAS!

LittleMan55
12-06-09, 9:08 am
No shit your legs were shot after that intense workout. Im liking the empahsis on the depth for the power squats and leg presses. Too often you see guys moving their legs a half inch on the leg press, its liek wtf are you getting out of that but an ego boost. Good shit bro, always great to see how you are improving week by week. Keep up teh hard work bro, enjoy the snow, and go get a meal in....lol

E brother, good to see you getting some free time. From the reading over in the Jersey ABC thread you had a killer ABC yesterday. My legs are in pain right now and getting out of bed hurt this am.

As for the depth thing, one of the guys I have been working with says I'm a drill sgt. at depth and form. I do think we have our own forms and levels of depth based on body biomechanics. But, once we find them we must hit the depest we can and use full ROM. I laugh at the people who move things half an inch. Its a shame... I remember a certain delt session where I was told "dont lift with your ego, move weight you can do that makes you grow."

Damn Broc, that is one hell of a session! Way to show em' how it's done bro. Enjoy the SUTAS!

SUTAS is here earlier than normal and my appetite is raging. Good thing today is an off day.

scals
12-06-09, 10:00 am
That workout looked absolutely brutal brother. Awesome job.

rob_in_korea
12-06-09, 10:52 am
Those are some terrific workouts LittleMan. Have fun walking.

-Rob

LittleMan55
12-06-09, 5:46 pm
That workout looked absolutely brutal brother. Awesome job.

Oh it was... My legs are beat to death today!

Those are some terrific workouts LittleMan. Have fun walking.

-Rob

Thanks Rob... Walking sucks today.

stolzenator
12-06-09, 6:33 pm
Leg Ext.

you crazy sunnovabish

LittleMan55
12-06-09, 6:34 pm
you crazy sunnovabish

hahahaha... It just hit me that it would be intense! It was!

NJC_Manhattan
12-06-09, 6:44 pm
Great workout man

JustJ
12-06-09, 7:11 pm
crazy leg extensions...did you cramp up after em? ha i dunno if could walk

LittleMan55
12-06-09, 7:23 pm
Great workout man

Thanks NJC!

crazy leg extensions...did you cramp up after em? ha i dunno if could walk

I lose my mind from time to time. I stood up, got a combo of cramp and can't lock my legs out, I sat back down for a second to calm down. Then walked around a little before starting leg presses!

Pizzalamp
12-06-09, 7:23 pm
now thats a leg day!

LittleMan55
12-06-09, 7:28 pm
now thats a leg day!

The aftermath is ugly. Someone at church this morning asked me if I fell or ran my knee into someting because I was hobbling around. lol

Firedrake
12-06-09, 7:33 pm
The aftermath is ugly. Someone at church this morning asked me if I fell or ran my knee into someting because I was hobbling around. lol

So what did you tell them? At my office, they've learned, if I'm walking SUTAS, to just stay out of the way . . . <grin>

LittleMan55
12-06-09, 7:42 pm
So what did you tell them? At my office, they've learned, if I'm walking SUTAS, to just stay out of the way . . . <grin>

Not many people go to my church and most are well advanced in years. I explained I bodybuild (got confused looks), that yesterday was leg day (more confusion) and this leg day was particularly brutal (more looks). Then I used my edumacation and broke it down to them like this: remember when you walked for a long long time and your stiff the next day after, well that's what I do with weights. They all seemed to get that one pretty well lol

mritter3
12-06-09, 7:48 pm
bet your still hobbling around....damn that has got to be sore...but way to get thru it...crazy

Psycho77
12-06-09, 8:38 pm
you crazy sunnovabish

couldn't have said it better.

good work, Broc!

Themostocles
12-06-09, 11:59 pm
Ill pass on doing legs with you too ;)

Firedrake
12-07-09, 12:56 am

Hey, once the knee's better, I'll do my best to hang with you! Seth, don't puss out -- it isn't pretty. <grin>

BionicMasterPiece
12-07-09, 1:00 am

LEGS

wu

Leg Ext.

Leg Press

Power Squats
1 x 15; 6pps x 6

SLDL
1 x 15; 1 x 12; 365 x 7

Lying Leg Curls

Leg Press Calf Raises
2 x 15 - Heavy!

Seated Calf Raises
1 set of 20

- Legs are destroyed!

hardcore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LittleMan55
12-07-09, 8:25 am
bet your still hobbling around....damn that has got to be sore...but way to get thru it...crazy

My legs hurt worse this morning... Sitting around and studying all day until delts and tris at 5.

couldn't have said it better.

good work, Broc!

Thanks Mike! I had been wanting to try and multiply 10-10-2-20 and that was a good opportunity because of having more work out partners.

You are always more than welcome. Besides I know there are people I'm kind of iffish about doing legs with. They make what I do look like childs play!

Hey, once the knee's better, I'll do my best to hang with you! Seth, don't puss out -- it isn't pretty. <grin>

Get that knee better Jim! I'm always ready for a good leg session. I know you got it in you too.

hardcore!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, but there are 100's more on here who do work that is 10x more hardcore than mine. I am simply doing everything I can to keep up an to make progress. Sore as hell today though.

LittleMan55
12-07-09, 3:13 pm
Delts and tris at 5... Ready for a study break!

Phil800101
12-07-09, 3:16 pm
In the words of Ice Cube....MAKE IT ROUGH!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IemJDTSv88U&feature=related

I dunno, that song always gets me pumped up and ready to kill it.

Aggression
12-07-09, 4:02 pm

Ah you found the secrets! It will surprise you what happens when the beard really takes off.

Oh yeah! Beards FTW!

I plan to be 240 by January 2010, on the power of the beard alone.

Mr. Dead
12-07-09, 5:47 pm
Awesome wheels session!!! And, making the person training with you puke=priceless!!!

LittleMan55
12-07-09, 7:27 pm
I plan to be 240 by January 2010, on the power of the beard alone.

I think it is very possible! Just grow in general then

Awesome wheels session!!! And, making the person training with you puke=priceless!!!

He almost puked. Told me his legs usually never get sore and they did this time, so he knew something good happened.

LittleMan55
12-07-09, 7:35 pm
Delts Tris Abs

wu

Standing BB Press
1 x 15; 1 x 12; 1 x 10; 185 x 5 drop to 135 x 5

Side Laterals
1 x 12; 1 x 10; 50 x 11

Cable Side Laterals
1 x 10; 70 x 9

DB Front Raises
55 x 11

BB Shrug
1 x 12; 405 x 15

DB Shrug
115 x 20

Straight Bar Pressdowns
1 x 15; 1 x 12; 1 x 10; 170 x 11

Rope Pushdowns
1 x 12; 140 x 9

Revers Grip Pressdown
50 x 15

ABS
in and outs 3 x 40

Slammed down Weapon X...

Now back to studying!

Chase "BIG COUNTRY" Browning
12-07-09, 8:09 pm
Weapon X? hmmmmm

D-NUTZ
12-07-09, 8:40 pm
Great workout. Have fun studying.

weedlewott
12-07-09, 9:00 pm
Shrugs and studying... Great combo.

LayzieBone085
12-07-09, 9:18 pm
You ever try doing 1 arm laterals and having a slight lean while holding onto a pole or something for support? Might be a new weapon to fry those delts.

Solid Work!

Themostocles
12-08-09, 3:47 am
So when do finals hit? Great delt work! Least you dont have to study to kick ass in the gym! Well, not too much anyways :)

Phil800101
12-08-09, 4:28 am
Solid session Broc! Strong work there bro.

Aggression
12-08-09, 11:54 am
Weapon X seems like good stuff brother. Keep me in the loop! niCe session bro. I can't wait to train with ya in Columbus. Gonna be wild. Did you get your zuba pants yet?

EDIT: you think I'm joking?!?: http://shop.zubaz.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1

LittleMan55
12-08-09, 4:41 pm
Weapon X? hmmmmm

intrigued huh? me too... Its working and I will reveal it around Christmas.

Great workout. Have fun studying.

Studying blows. I would rather squat til I puke.

Shrugs and studying... Great combo.

Traps are toast! Test is over, one more this semester.

You ever try doing 1 arm laterals and having a slight lean while holding onto a pole or something for support? Might be a new weapon to fry those delts.

Solid Work!

I do them when I volume train. Go heavy as hell and keep cranking them out. The ones I did are super strict and hurt like hell!

So when do finals hit? Great delt work! Least you dont have to study to kick ass in the gym! Well, not too much anyways :)

I have one more final! I get work outs in around studying. It's my break.

Solid session Broc! Strong work there bro.

Thanks Phil!

Weapon X seems like good stuff brother. Keep me in the loop! niCe session bro. I can't wait to train with ya in Columbus. Gonna be wild. Did you get your zuba pants yet?

EDIT: you think I'm joking?!?: http://shop.zubaz.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1

You know I'll keep you in the loop bro. Oh yeah Columbus is going to be fun, I had some stuff come up but I am scheduling accordingly. I'm definitley on for Satruday at the national ABC.

Will pick up pants before then. Have no fears, I have been looking to get a pair for a while because they look comfortable. I will be there in retro ready to move some heavy ass shit!

LittleMan55
12-08-09, 8:47 pm
I'm am dead right now! Last week of HIT and I'm flat out pushing my body to the breaking point. Time to test the waters and see what my body is capable of, this is where I grow. I can feel everything taking a toll, but I'm getting thicker and wider. Soreness is common place. The deload next week followed by an off week is much needed at this point.

BACK

wu

DB Pullovers
1 x 15; 1 x 12; 1 x 10; 115 x 7 + 2 - Dear lord these hurt, but my back blew up and was instantly full of blood. Moved on to do some damage!

BB Rows
1 x 12; 1 x 10; 325 x 7 - up one from last week so I guess some improving is happening. These will get to 405 for clean reps before my next prep. NO DOUBT!

T-Bar Rows
1 x 12; 6 pies x 10 - Time to add some weight! Form was spot on and the middle of my back is ripped. Getting thick is my goal I want a good 3 to 4 inches between my lats and spine the next time I'm on stage!

Rev Grip Pulldown
210 x 9 + 3 forced -- Lats were wide after this one!

Hypers
1 x 12; BW + 90 x 13

DEADS
405 x 7 - Wanted 12, but sucked today!

Rear delt raises
1 x 12; 65 x 8

Slammed down the awesomely delcious Weapon x while walking on a treadmill. Again instant pump increase. My back hurts! Moved some blood because I need to grow.

- This work out was fueled by heart and adrenaline. 2 more in this 6 week cycle then its deload and off week. I want to fully recover, then I'm going to run some Volume leading up to the Arnold. Will be back on HIT the week of the Arnold and it will be on!
- Deads sucked today, felt like a 90 lb weakling pulling them. Pisses me off to the high heavens!
- Plus note: my back is wide as hell these days, getting much thicker too. I will not be denied a barn door. My back and legs are strong points, well I am going to make them even stronger and force the rest of my body to catch up. It has no choice! I win because my mind is stronger than my bodies longing to fail. Mind over matter!
- One more exam left til Christmas break!

LayzieBone085
12-08-09, 9:10 pm
405 x 7 is not girl status on deadlifts. You need to come watch me deadlift.. LOL

LittleMan55
12-08-09, 9:12 pm
405 x 7 is not girl status on deadlifts. You need to come watch me deadlift.. LOL

I will reach my Arnold goal I told you! First time back up that heavy and got frustrated. It will get easy quick though, and I may need to put it first in my wo to see what happens lol

12-08-09, 9:43 pm
intrigued huh? me too... Its working and I will reveal it around Christmas.

Indeed I am. haha Christmas? Sounds good, as I am debating whether I want to show up at the Arnold large and in charge or shredded to the bone. I am leaning towards large and in charge. I just don't wanna be slow during LAX season. haha

weedlewott
12-08-09, 9:56 pm
One more test FTW! Bad ass back work. 405 for 7 is kick ass.

Themostocles
12-09-09, 1:47 am
LOL, deads are a fickle bitch. But still rocking the back. Think about moving to tbars this next time around...

Phil800101
12-09-09, 3:46 am
Awesome work Broc! Hitting it nice and hard...no worries on the deads bro, 405 is no light weight, especially with all the work you put in beforehand. Good luck on the exam!

firsthorseman97
12-09-09, 6:40 am
I like where you're at mentally. Numbers are strong. Nothing wrong with those deads, especially at the end of a brutal session. Finishing it off in style!

Aggression
12-09-09, 9:07 am
Strong workout up in here bro.

What made you consider doing a deload/off week, and then switch to volume? I never gave it much thought ...

hardworkE
12-09-09, 9:29 am
Putting deads at the end of the workout is the best. Forces you to see how hard you can push yourself when the tank is almost empty, I love that feeling. Good back workout Lman.

scals
12-09-09, 10:21 am
2 great workouts bro. Keep rockin.

LittleMan55
12-09-09, 11:59 am
Indeed I am. haha Christmas? Sounds good, as I am debating whether I want to show up at the Arnold large and in charge or shredded to the bone. I am leaning towards large and in charge. I just don't wanna be slow during LAX season. haha

I say come in large and in Charge!

Yeah I figured revealing it over here could be my Christmas gift to the FORVM.

One more test FTW! Bad ass back work. 405 for 7 is kick ass.

Yeah I can't wait to get this exam over with!

Back is messed up today.

LOL, deads are a fickle bitch. But still rocking the back. Think about moving to tbars this next time around...

yeah deads have a mind of their own and I was hammered before them. Last week in the rack they were easy at 405. Looking back that was a 40 pound jump from 2 weeks ago when I did 365 for about the same amount. Who knows haha

Awesome work Broc! Hitting it nice and hard...no worries on the deads bro, 405 is no light weight, especially with all the work you put in beforehand. Good luck on the exam!

Deads at the end FTW! Test your man-hood is my mentality.

I like where you're at mentally. Numbers are strong. Nothing wrong with those deads, especially at the end of a brutal session. Finishing it off in style!

Oh yeah... Time to deload then off and swap. I will be rolling HIT into Columbus though with some more drastic changes.

Strong workout up in here bro.

What made you consider doing a deload/off week, and then switch to volume? I never gave it much thought ...

I will shoot you a PM...

Putting deads at the end of the workout is the best. Forces you to see how hard you can push yourself when the tank is almost empty, I love that feeling. Good back workout Lman.

OH yeah deads at the end! Sucks because it never looks like I have huge numbers, but numbers do not matter really its the amount of work you force the back to do. Plus that is a weight I can safely handle instead of always having to go up and risk injury. Training smart and hard means I will get to do this for a long long time.

2 great workouts bro. Keep rockin.

I wanna Rock... I want to Rock! that was a great song... lol Losing my mind, sorry!

scals
12-09-09, 12:59 pm
I wanna Rock... I want to Rock! that was a great song... lol Losing my mind, sorry!

Agreed on both accounts. Great song and youre losing it LOL.

Firedrake
12-09-09, 1:00 pm
I see what you mean, but that was still some killer work -- 405 for 12 isn't far. You'll get that barn door, and I hope the opening to the Cage is wide enough for you!

smith06
12-09-09, 1:15 pm
Very Impressive bro!! Looking forward to the cage to see how your hard work has paid off.

prowrestler
12-09-09, 1:17 pm
solid deads dude

Mr. Dead
12-09-09, 5:44 pm
I wouldn't bother buyin' a plane ticket to Columbus...

You can fly there on your own, with those batwings you're buildin'!!! Great stuff!!!

LittleMan55
12-09-09, 5:54 pm
Agreed on both accounts. Great song and youre losing it LOL.

hahaha... hahaha

I see what you mean, but that was still some killer work -- 405 for 12 isn't far. You'll get that barn door, and I hope the opening to the Cage is wide enough for you!

Yeah I will be far past 12 by Cage time. I may be right now actually if I did them up first in my work out instead of last when my back is smashed and I can barely stand up as is.

Much work do be done before I'm that wide. I am going to bust my ass though to be as big and freaky as possible when I show up in Columbus.

Very Impressive bro!! Looking forward to the cage to see how your hard work has paid off.

Thanks for stopping by! I'm sure I will see you at The Cage!

solid deads dude

gracias pro

I wouldn't bother buyin' a plane ticket to Columbus...

You can fly there on your own, with those batwings you're buildin'!!! Great stuff!!!

Its a short drive from here and much cheaper anyway. I may however tie a string to my waist and hitch it to the car, hit a lat spread and hang glide into town.

In all seriousness though I have a big plate of work in front of me between now and then.

Mr. Dead
12-09-09, 6:28 pm
Its a short drive from here and much cheaper anyway. I may however tie a string to my waist and hitch it to the car, hit a lat spread and hang glide into town.

In all seriousness though I have a big plate of work in front of me between now and then.

*LOL* Good point... But, in regards to the big plate of work... You know you're the man for the job... Just do it...

B Con
12-09-09, 7:40 pm
What's going on in here? How you doing Broc?

Pizzalamp
12-10-09, 8:51 am
ahhhhhhh the dreaded deload is coming soon i see

Big C
12-10-09, 1:27 pm
Yo what's good bro.....U gonna try and make that Pittsburgh session too? I am gonna try should be able to swing it.

I agree with whatcha said over in the Legacy thread too.....I hope we both land one of those bad boys I've been wantin one ever since I saw it!

LittleMan55
12-10-09, 4:12 pm
*LOL* Good point... But, in regards to the big plate of work... You know you're the man for the job... Just do it...

Thanks! I like to do work!

What's going on in here? How you doing Broc?

Lots of blessings in my life right now! I'm doing well!

ahhhhhhh the dreaded deload is coming soon i see

I need it. To much beyond failure and I can tell its taking a toll. If I dont I may injure myself.

Yo what's good bro.....U gonna try and make that Pittsburgh session too? I am gonna try should be able to swing it.

I agree with whatcha said over in the Legacy thread too.....I hope we both land one of those bad boys I've been wantin one ever since I saw it!

As long as that ABC stays at Saturday the 16th I will be there. I will be up that way a lot for a while. I have major news coming soon as pertains to this.

Oh yeah... That shirt is sick! You deserve one for sure.

LayzieBone085
12-10-09, 4:26 pm
the 10th on that ABC would be money. Either way I am making it.. 16th is cutting it close to school for me. I hope to see u there.

LittleMan55
12-10-09, 4:29 pm
I am done with finals! One semester left and then I will have my JD.

EVEN BIGGER NEWS!!!

I got a job offer from the company I worked for this past summer!!! I am beyond excited right now. My finace and I are on cloud nine. I put in a ton of effort this summer in my intership with the company and as I have stated numerous times: HARD WORK GETS RESULTS! I could not be happier right now. It is a golden opportunity and I am going to make the best of it. This type of work is what I want to do and this company is an excellent fit for me. The only thing odd about it is I will now be a Pennsylvanian! West Virginia will always be home, but now I'm moving and western PA is a great location.

WOW time to celebrate!

prowrestler
12-10-09, 6:12 pm
bye bye sobberness....

Mr. Dead
12-10-09, 6:20 pm
HUUUGE congrats on that!!!

prowrestler
12-10-09, 6:24 pm

that also..lmao

mritter3
12-10-09, 7:40 pm
solid work in here littleman....keep the heavy lifting...strong deads bro.

LayzieBone085
12-10-09, 8:07 pm

EVEN BIGGER NEWS!!!

I got a job offer from the company I worked for this past summer!!! I am beyond excited right now. My finace and I are on cloud nine. I put in a ton of effort this summer in my intership with the company and as I have stated numerous times: HARD WORK GETS RESULTS! I could not be happier right now. It is a golden opportunity and I am going to make the best of it. This type of work is what I want to do and this company is an excellent fit for me. The only thing odd about it is I will now be a Pennsylvanian! West Virginia will always be home, but now I'm moving and western PA is a great location.

WOW time to celebrate!

Meal on me at the Ihop when you move to PA!

Congrats bro!

scals
12-10-09, 11:18 pm
Congrats brother. Thats a HUGE accomplishment.

Themostocles
12-11-09, 1:20 am
Huge congrats! Glad to see your efforts so richly rewarded!

Phil800101
12-11-09, 4:30 am
Huge congrats bro! That is awesome.

firsthorseman97
12-11-09, 9:37 am
Congrats on the job offer, Broc! So are you going to take it or what? LMAO! Very well-deserved!

OklahomaMuscle
12-11-09, 9:50 am
Huge congrats on the Job offer big man, you definitely have put in tremendous work and it's being rewarded. Enjoy the celebration...

Aggression
12-11-09, 9:54 am

EVEN BIGGER NEWS!!!

WOW time to celebrate!

Congrats on the news brother. That's great.

Western PA, eh? Hmm shall we be seeing you at more ABC's now?

Big C
12-11-09, 10:18 am
Western Pa. is a lot closer to our Akron ABC sessions too man that is friggin sweet.

Nice early Christmas present, congrats bro.

LittleMan55
12-11-09, 10:58 am
bye bye sobberness....

Nope not much drinking for me these days. Played Wii with my fiance, it was our christmas gift to each other since she likes Mario, for a long ass time and relaxed!

Thanks MD!

that also..lmao

Thanks!

solid work in here littleman....keep the heavy lifting...strong deads bro.

Thanks bro! MY back is still a bit sore. My chest and bis got bombed last night too.

Meal on me at the Ihop when you move to PA!

Congrats bro!

Woot! Woot! Love me some IHOP

Congrats brother. Thats a HUGE accomplishment.

Thanks brother! I'm moving north I guess. Good news, I will be closer to AB so no more driving 6 hours to check in.

Huge congrats! Glad to see your efforts so richly rewarded!

Thanks Seth! It was a major stress relief!

Huge congrats bro! That is awesome.

Thanks Phil!

Congrats on the job offer, Broc! So are you going to take it or what? LMAO! Very well-deserved!

OH yeah I'm taking it! I'm very excited, blessed, and thankful to be so furtunate.

Huge congrats on the Job offer big man, you definitely have put in tremendous work and it's being rewarded. Enjoy the celebration...

Thanks B! Celebration was work out, eat normal dinner, relaxt with fiance and play wii. lol I'm lame, but love my life!

Congrats on the news brother. That's great.

Western PA, eh? Hmm shall we be seeing you at more ABC's now?

Thanks A! Oh yeah I'm at least in PA now. I would say more ABC's are definitely in the works so long as I can fit them in my schedule. I'm exctied about this job and the possibility of hitting up some east coast ABCs.

Western Pa. is a lot closer to our Akron ABC sessions too man that is friggin sweet.

Nice early Christmas present, congrats bro.

Oh yeah, I'm right in the middle of an ABC hot bed with how active Ohio and Eastern PA, NJ are. It could get pretty interesting for me. I'm ready to hit some up in Akron anytime. Plus, Shaffer and Joe do a great job in Pittsburgh and I'm 20 minutes from there. ABC heaven!

Oh yeah this has been a great year for me! One of the best to date!

LittleMan55
12-11-09, 11:12 am
Killer chest and bi work last night with the crew before everyone leaves for break. I was amped over finals being over and my job offer so this a good one. Very sore today!

Chest and Bis

wu

BB Incline
1 x 15; 1 x 12; 1 x 10; 275 x 2 + 2 forced -- didnt read my log and jupmed to high lol

DB Flat
1 x 12; 1 x 10; 110 x 8 + 2

Incline Fly
1 x 12; 85 x 9 + 1 -- Chest was beyond swole!

Cable Crossovers
100 x 13

DB Curls
1 x 12; 1 x 10; 1 x 10; 60 x 5 drop to 30 til the dumbbells hit the floor.

Preacher Machine - thing is heavy
1 x 10; 90 x 11 + 4 forced

Hurcules Curls
60 x 13

Done! Slammed down weapon X and rolled out.

- Off today! Legs tomorrow

Aggression
12-11-09, 11:26 am
Thanks A! Oh yeah I'm at least in PA now. I would say more ABC's are definitely in the works so long as I can fit them in my schedule. I'm exctied about this job and the possibility of hitting up some east coast ABCs.

The MECCA of ABC's!

firsthorseman97
12-11-09, 11:26 am
Great Chest and bi's sesh, Broc. All your numbers are lookin' strong. I like seeing all the forced reps.

scals
12-11-09, 1:03 pm
Western PA? So now you can be closer to Pitt to watch the Steelers suck!!! LOL

Awesome workout brother. We def gotta get something in while youre on break.

D-NUTZ
12-11-09, 2:41 pm
Better off jumping too high than too low IMO. Always nice to push yourself. Great workout!

LittleMan55
12-12-09, 4:22 pm
The MECCA of ABC's!

That it is!

Great Chest and bi's sesh, Broc. All your numbers are lookin' strong. I like seeing all the forced reps.

Thanks Ryan! Finished my last work out of this 6 week blast today. Beat to death!

Western PA? So now you can be closer to Pitt to watch the Steelers suck!!! LOL

Awesome workout brother. We def gotta get something in while youre on break.

Watch talking about he Steelers like that. We can have an off year, just sucks its always the year after a super bowl win. WE will be back enxt year.

My break got crazy busy now that Steph and I are planning on going to Washington, PA to look around where we will be next year.

Better off jumping too high than too low IMO. Always nice to push yourself. Great workout!

Yeah jumps are odd on weight. I just feel no need to be in a range below 6. I'm not a power lifter, just some guy trying to grow a body.

LittleMan55
12-12-09, 4:29 pm
Wheelz

wu

Leg Ext
1 x 30; 1 x 40; 160 x 50 - No resting and holding them all. Saw this going on in Rage's set up for legs. It goes 50; 40; 30 that way with weight increase, so I decided to flop it and see what happened. Cramped up and hurt, but man my legs were blow up!

Leg Press- feet very close and deep reps
1 x 20; 1 x 15; 7 pps x 21 - Went slow and deliberate. No spotter so I kept it light and went higher reps

Hack Squats
1 x 12; 4pps x 13

SLDL
1 x 12; 1 x 10; 315 x 13 - Super slow negative, pause at bottom...

GHR
1 x 12; 1 x 14

Lying Leg Curls
140 x 8

Leg Press Calf raises
7pps x 15 for 2 sets

Seated Caf Raises
135 x 18

Slammed down Weapon X and left.

-Busy packing for break. This one is going to be very busy!
-Tired as hell!
-Deload next week, off the week of Christmas.
-Great 6 week run, my waist stayed the same size and I put 1.5 lbs on. Up to 213 right now. Growing the right way.

prowrestler
12-12-09, 4:46 pm
solid 2 days man! strong ass work

Phil800101
12-12-09, 6:38 pm
Awesome sessions there Broc! Strong work for sure. Congrats on the progress bro...hope the packing/travelling goes smoothly.

Themostocles
12-14-09, 12:29 am
Cramping on the first exercise? Signs of being off to an excellent start for your leg day lol

Aggression
12-14-09, 12:27 pm
Growing the right way.

That's what I love to hear.

B Con
12-14-09, 12:50 pm
Damn it was good to see you and your better half this weekend... even though I was straight bumming haha

D-NUTZ
12-14-09, 2:57 pm
Killer workout bro!

Pizzalamp
12-14-09, 7:48 pm
woah!!!! huuuuuuuuge congrats !!!

D-NUTZ
12-14-09, 8:22 pm
woah!!!! huuuuuuuuge congrats !!!

X2 too man.Great work!!

rob_in_korea
12-21-09, 6:56 am
Awesome workouts LittleMan, and congrats on the job offer. That is great to hear.

-Rob

LittleMan55
12-23-09, 1:38 pm
Hey everyone thanks for the feed back and comments. I have been without computer access and on the road for the majority of my Christmas break thus far. Everything is going well. The deload went as planned and I'm enjoying my off week. I am ready to train already though lol

Well I had better get back to hanging out with the family.

firsthorseman97
12-23-09, 2:03 pm
Have a safe and happy holidays, Broc.

Phil800101
12-23-09, 3:23 pm
Hey everyone thanks for the feed back and comments. I have been without computer access and on the road for the majority of my Christmas break thus far. Everything is going well. The deload went as planned and I'm enjoying my off week. I am ready to train already though lol

Sounds good bro, enjoy the holidays!

Big C
12-23-09, 4:22 pm
There he is!!!!!!! I texted Burt earlier in the week to see u were okay and not buried under 2 feet of snow or something.

Enjoy the holidays bro and maybe see you at the Pitt session.......gonna be insanely big.

LayzieBone085
12-23-09, 4:24 pm

Let me know if you got my package i sent you :)

Happy Holidays!

BionicMasterPiece
12-23-09, 4:57 pm
Killer chest and bi work last night with the crew before everyone leaves for break. I was amped over finals being over and my job offer so this a good one. Very sore today!

Chest and Bis

wu

BB Incline
1 x 15; 1 x 12; 1 x 10; 275 x 2 + 2 forced -- didnt read my log and jupmed to high lol

DB Flat
1 x 12; 1 x 10; 110 x 8 + 2

Incline Fly
1 x 12; 85 x 9 + 1 -- Chest was beyond swole!

Cable Crossovers
100 x 13

DB Curls
1 x 12; 1 x 10; 1 x 10; 60 x 5 drop to 30 til the dumbbells hit the floor.

Preacher Machine - thing is heavy
1 x 10; 90 x 11 + 4 forced

Hurcules Curls
60 x 13

Done! Slammed down weapon X and rolled out.

- Off today! Legs tomorrow

strong as always brotha!

weedlewott
12-23-09, 6:43 pm
What's good in here brother? Been an absentee poster from here for a minute or two. Still doing what needs to be done, I'm sure.

Pizzalamp
12-24-09, 7:27 am
merry xmas broc

smith06
12-24-09, 12:28 pm
Merry Xmas man!! Hope everything goes well.

LittleMan55
12-31-09, 1:12 pm
Sorry for the absence. I took a planned off week the week of Christmas. It really helped my joints and I feel like a new man. I had planned on starting back this Monday, but a virus had other plans for me. I woke up sick as hell on Sunday morning about 5. The rest of the day was miserable! I lost all kinds of fluids and my appetite. I didnt eat all day, becasue I could barley move. Monday I woke up and was able to stomach light food which felt good. My energy was still drained all day Monday which made getting back to Grundy difficult. Tuesday I scrapped snow and ice off my fiance's driveway for about 3 hours. It wouldn't have been bad or taken so long had the city and neighbors not piled up all of the snow at the front of and in her driveway while we were away. Oh well, it provided some good cardio and got a lot of blood moved.

I hit a solid push session yesterday and did a pull session. I will do legs on Saturday as the gym is closed tomorrow. I set this plan up for this week to allow for a total body pump. Volume training begins Monday.

The good news is, I'm back and it feels great!

12-31-09, 1:18 pm
Hey Broc, hope your holidays went well! Glad to see you have recovered from your virus and are back in the gym. Maybe it was just a sign that you needed a day or two more rest!

LittleMan55
12-31-09, 1:35 pm
Hey Broc, hope your holidays went well! Glad to see you have recovered from your virus and are back in the gym. Maybe it was just a sign that you needed a day or two more rest!

Thanks Chase! Yeah I thought about that after I was on my way to recovering. I slept about 30 hours in 2 days, which is unheard of for me. I'm going to start putting more emphasis on it. I believe it was the reason I recovered so quickly. So, from now on I'm going to do my damndest to get my 8 solid or more a night. I am sure it will work in results over the long run.

J Wong
12-31-09, 2:32 pm
Good to have you back! I know you will be back strong.

LayzieBone085
12-31-09, 2:47 pm
Welcome back boss, Enjoy the package I sent ya

Phil800101
12-31-09, 3:10 pm
Sounds good bro, glad to hear you're feeling better!

weedlewott
12-31-09, 3:57 pm
Glad to see that you're feeling better big man. What you got in store for tonight/tomorrow?

LittleMan55
01-02-10, 11:35 am
Got legs at noon... Rested up and ready to rock!!

LittleMan55
01-02-10, 2:19 pm
Leg Day

wu

Leg Ext
didnt keep track... Kept repping out until I got a sick pump. Worked up to 200, upping the weight 20 lbs a time starting at 100.

Squats
225 x 20; 225 x 15; 315 x 8; 225 x 15 - Working on form a bit before I start back on these. What I did felt great today, I'm going to stick with it. Glutes to heels on these. My training parter shook his head... lol Nothing very heavy, but that will come!

SLDL
4 x 15 - 8 top end was 315 -- counted to 3 on the way down. Hams are screwed!

Hacks
2 pps x 20 for 2 sets. Counted to 3 down, paused at max dept, up hard!

Standing Calves
2 x 15

Seated Cavles
2 x 15

Lying Leg Curls
2 x 20 - Again 3 count negs... Not heavy, but brutal!

-I'm going to be sore tomorrow!
-I'm happy to be squating again!
-Volume is going to blow me up I have a feeling.

Phil800101
01-02-10, 3:18 pm
Sick wheels session Broc! Volume = pump = SUTAS = growth.

scals
01-02-10, 5:54 pm
Solid workout brother. We need to hit legs together soon. 2nd Annual Arnold Leg Day?? :)

LayzieBone085
01-02-10, 6:16 pm
You ever reveal Weapon X to us bro?

weedlewott
01-02-10, 6:26 pm
Very nice wheel session man. Makes my legs sore, and I haven't done them since Monday.

LittleMan55
01-03-10, 6:55 pm
Sick wheels session Broc! Volume = pump = SUTAS = growth.

Yeah buddy! They are sore as hell today.

Solid workout brother. We need to hit legs together soon. 2nd Annual Arnold Leg Day?? :)

I'm sure we can work it in. I have to see what Aggression and I are training on Sat for the vid. I will wait to see what the deal is, then give a definite.

You ever reveal Weapon X to us bro?

I will soon.

Very nice wheel session man. Makes my legs sore, and I haven't done them since Monday.

Thats a good thing, if I make others sore. I'm so sore today its ridiculous. Volume is going to make me blow up!

Themostocles
01-03-10, 11:46 pm
Frightening looking led day... lol. Enjoy the SUTAS

rob_in_korea
01-04-10, 4:41 am
Awesome Leg workout LittleMan. Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

-Rob

LittleMan55
01-04-10, 8:08 am
Frightening looking led day... lol. Enjoy the SUTAS

It can and will get more frightening!

Awesome Leg workout LittleMan. Glad to hear that you are feeling better.

-Rob

Thanks Rob! Just getting back on track and looking to do some damage.

Mr. Dead
01-04-10, 11:57 am
Lookin' good in here!!! So... What's on tap for the New Year...???

LittleMan55
01-04-10, 12:24 pm
Lookin' good in here!!! So... What's on tap for the New Year...???

Thanks Chris! For the new year there is growth, graduating law school, studying for and passing the BAR, Starting my job, getting married and a honeymoon. Oh and did I mention growth?!?! I have until Jan 1 2011 before I start another prep. I'm going to make everyday count along the way! Improvement on all fronts of my life is on the agenda for the year.

Mr. Dead
01-04-10, 12:25 pm
Thanks Chris! For the new year there is growth, graduating law school, studying for and passing the BAR, Starting my job, getting married and a honeymoon. Oh and did I mention growth?!?! I have until Jan 1 2011 before I start another prep. I'm going to make everyday count along the way! Improvement on all fronts of my life is on the agenda for the year.

Awesome stuff right there!!! Even the getting married part... *LOL* (J/K...)

LittleMan55
01-04-10, 12:33 pm
The volume is cranked the hell up now!!! Time to get swole!

Delts

wu

DB Presses
4 x 12 - 10

DB Side Raises
3 x 10

BB Front Raises
3 x 10

BB Upright Row
2 x 10

Bent Laterals
3 x 10

BB Shrugs
3 x 12

Cable Side Laterals
7 x 10 - as heavy as I could with perfect form

Thoughts:
- Delts were full as could be!
- I am going to work some FST-7 in where needed for weak spots. From what I have read everywhere you should not do it for every body part, only 2 for the week of training. So, I'm doing it for delts and arms. Those are by far my 2 weakest areas and I plan on bringing them up a lot over the next 6 weeks. If this work out was any indication of how things will go I think I will be successful in my mission.
- Doing volume is different after so many weeks of HIT.
- Looking forward to having a great 2010!!

LittleMan55
01-04-10, 12:35 pm
Awesome stuff right there!!! Even the getting married part... *LOL* (J/K...)

I think so too!

LayzieBone085
01-04-10, 1:18 pm
yo Broc, do you stretch between your exercises?

scals
01-04-10, 1:41 pm
Another bachelor down .... LOL

Looking good on the delts brother.

LittleMan55
01-04-10, 1:49 pm
yo Broc, do you stretch between your exercises?

Yes I stretch or flex... Today I hit a lot of most musculars, doing the hands on the hips version. I have found I can really flex my delts hard that way so I let them have it. Blew my delts up. Looked much wider!

Another bachelor down .... LOL

Looking good on the delts brother.

Yeah another one bites the dust. lol

Thanks! Got to get wide like you and Burt one day.

D-NUTZ
01-04-10, 6:41 pm
Nice delt day bro!

Big C
01-04-10, 8:13 pm
Nice sessions bro glad u are feeling much better.

I see u are comin to the Pitt session...awesome, gonna be a helluva crowd. I'm rollin with a caravan of 7-9 people ....we might have 30 easy at this one. Cannot wait!!!

LittleMan55
01-04-10, 8:20 pm
Nice delt day bro!

Thanks bro!

Nice sessions bro glad u are feeling much better.

I see u are comin to the Pitt session...awesome, gonna be a helluva crowd. I'm rollin with a caravan of 7-9 people ....we might have 30 easy at this one. Cannot wait!!!

Hell yeah I'm glad I'm feeling better too.

This Pitt session is starting to get huge! I can't wait to see everyone again. It will be great motivation to push us through to the Cage.

Enforcer
01-04-10, 9:20 pm
Ummmm can you say only 2 months away??????

OklahomaMuscle
01-04-10, 11:16 pm
You definitely got a big year ahead of you B, keep the mind right and push through big dog... BIG things poppin off in here, BIG THINGS

BionicMasterPiece
01-05-10, 12:15 am
keep goin at it

Themostocles
01-05-10, 1:39 am
Pump of the volume! Looking great

LittleMan55
01-05-10, 8:01 am
Ummmm can you say only 2 months away??????

I can't wait bro! Its going to be nuts... The Arnold, especially The Cage is the Meathead's paradise.

You definitely got a big year ahead of you B, keep the mind right and push through big dog... BIG things poppin off in here, BIG THINGS

Thanks Ok! There is a lot on my plate, so I'm going to keep chewing.

keep goin at it

Yeah Buddy!

Pump of the volume! Looking great

Its cranked in here. Time to grow!

LayzieBone085
01-05-10, 8:45 am
Cant wait for the ABC and blowing up with VOLUME!

LittleMan55
01-05-10, 8:48 am
Cant wait for the ABC and blowing up with VOLUME!

I hope my arms explode!

ronnie
01-05-10, 12:30 pm
I hope my arms explode!

haha! that is great! it sounds totaly rediculas if you take it literally, but we know what your saying.

LittleMan55
01-05-10, 7:22 pm
haha! that is great! it sounds totaly rediculas if you take it literally, but we know what your saying.

Yeah nothing beats over the top sayings of insanity. Ronnie Coleman made a living of being huge and saying off the wall shit. I'm working on the first part, but am pretty sure I have the latter covered.

Firedrake
01-05-10, 7:25 pm
Yeah nothing beats over the top sayings of insanity. Ronnie Coleman made a living of being huge and saying off the wall shit. I'm working on the first part, but am pretty sure I have the latter covered.

All depends on where you say it . . . "explode" has some uncomfortable connotations, and said in an airport, soon they'd have scans going to see if people have bombs in their arms . . .

LittleMan55
01-05-10, 7:36 pm
No clue whats going on. Never been a huge fan of volume training, but I have to say... Shit is hitting me like a ton of bricks and I love it!

BACK

wu

Deads
4 x 15-8 - Nothing much to say, went has heavy as I could for all the reps. Hurt like hell! I pulled for my life and now my lower back is toast!

BB Rows
4 x 15 - 8 - Last 3 sets were at 275... Weak sauce, pissed at myself although my form was on and I held the contraction for a 2 count at top. Back got wide and thick quick!

DB Rows
4 x 12 - 10 - row, row, row, grow, grow, grow... These felt amazing. Just grabbed a 105 and went after it.

Rev Grip Pulldowns
3 x 10

Seated Rows
3 x 10

ABS
Hanging Leg raises 2 x 15
Decline twists x/ med ball bounce 3 to failure -- ABS got full of blood and were standing out like those big lego's for 4 year olds. Looked wild!

- Solid day! I'm going to hurt like its no ones business tomorrow. Will probably feel like I was hit by a bus.
- I like where things are headed. Now I just have to get my body back to moving heavy things after the week and a half off. I may throw some cardio in just to move blood better and allow me to train harder on this volume set up. All things are done with purpose in my book so this seems like a good one.
- Weight is sitting around 216 and its the cleanest and biggest I have ever looked at this weight. But, this is only the start!!!
- Chest tomorrow...

LayzieBone085
01-05-10, 8:56 pm
15 Rep deadlifts really turn boys to men. That shit aint easy, but damn you killed it.

Enforcer
01-05-10, 9:14 pm
Me, you, Big C, and Burt are all gonna session it up it Columbus, just like we did back in WV

Big C
01-05-10, 9:16 pm
Me, you, Big C, and Burt are all gonna session it up it Columbus, just like we did back in WV

Yes sir. I got a session with TTL one day...I will train with u boys on the other. I'm down.

Themostocles
01-06-10, 12:29 am
Need some butter for that back? BEcause it is toast lol... (Im such an idiot lol)

firsthorseman97
01-06-10, 6:46 am
Great back day, Broc. I see a lot of rowing going on.

216, you've rebounded well from your show.

LittleMan55
01-06-10, 7:35 am
15 Rep deadlifts really turn boys to men. That shit aint easy, but damn you killed it.

15 was at 275 so not exactly heavy. It got a lot of blood in. I will move that one to 315 next week.

I see a hell of a Friday evening session shaping up. Throw in Scals and we got one hell of a 5 man crew!

Yes sir. I got a session with TTL one day...I will train with u boys on the other. I'm down.

I got one with A at the national ABC, so Friday is what its looking like.

Need some butter for that back? BEcause it is toast lol... (Im such an idiot lol)

Oh yeah my back is very sore today!

Great back day, Broc. I see a lot of rowing going on.

216, you've rebounded well from your show.

I have done some studying and rowing is what makes the best backs period. So other than deads and rev grip pull downs I refuse to do anything but rows.

Yeah my weight is up nicely. Moving slow and steady which is always a good thing.

Phil800101
01-06-10, 2:45 pm
Sick sessions Broc! Keep it up my man.

LittleMan55
01-06-10, 2:56 pm
Sick sessions Broc! Keep it up my man.

Thanks Phil! I cranked out another good one today.

Mr. Dead
01-06-10, 3:06 pm
Lookin' good in here!!! Definitely lookin' forward to meetin' ya at the Arnold!!!

LittleMan55
01-06-10, 3:09 pm
Chest

wu

BB Incline
4 x 15 - 8

BB Flat Bench
4 x 10

Incline Fly
3 x 12 - 8

Cable Crossovers
3 x 10 - Very slow and held the contractions for 3.

- Very good day. My chest is still full of blood and numb. I hammered it and got out of the gym while still pumped.
- I like this set up for chest. Very simple, but brutal! I expect some big time growth from this setup.
- Off day tomorrow. I will go in early am to do some light cardio to move blood around. Again this will eventually allow me to train harder too.

Phil800101
01-06-10, 3:15 pm
Solid chest work bro! Keeping it simple, but it definitely gets the job done.

LittleMan55
01-06-10, 3:17 pm
Solid chest work bro! Keeping it simple, but it definitely gets the job done.

Thickest and widest my chest has looked ever!

LittleMan55
01-06-10, 3:34 pm
Ok, I'm behind on posting this up. To be honest Weapon X is not complete rocket science. It is a combination of things I know work well for me from experience. So here goes on the ingredients.

WEAPON X
1 serving EAA Nitro
1 serving EAA Stack
1 serving Storm
5 g L-Leucine
10 g Glutamine
100mg R-ALA
7.5 mg Vanadyl Sulfate
22 oz H2O

The last 2 are capsules. I break them open and dump them into my shaker.

This mixture digests faster for me than does Torrent. It does not bloat me at all and increases my pump. The best part is I am ready to eat within 15 minutes of drinking it. Past experiences with Torrent left me too full to do this. As for my recovery: well it is off the charts! Plus this stuff tastes like grape Kool-Aid and who does not like that? For those who may need more dextrose or sugars you can always go 2 servings of EAA Nitro. I am going to keep using as my post work out drink for a while to come.

Phil800101
01-06-10, 3:36 pm
Ok, I'm behind on posting this up. To be honest Weapon X is not complete rocket science. It is a combination of things I know work well for me from experience. So here goes on the ingredients.

WEAPON X
1 serving EAA Nitro
1 serving EAA Stack
1 serving Storm
5 g L-Leucine
10 g Glutamine
100mg R-ALA
7.5 mg Vanadyl Sulfate
22 oz H2O

This mixture digests faster for me than does Torrent. It does not bloat me at all and increases my pump. The best part is I am ready to eat within 15 minutes of drinking it. Past experiences with Torrent left me too full to do this. As for my recovery: well it is off the charts! Plus this stuff tastes like grape Kool-Aid and who does not like that? For those who may need more dextrose or sugars you can always go 2 servings of EAA Nitro. I am going to keep using as my post work out drink for a while to come.

Badass formula right there bro! Thanks for sharing.

LayzieBone085
01-06-10, 4:24 pm
No wonder why your swole!
Taking notes!

LittleMan55
01-06-10, 5:00 pm
Badass formula right there bro! Thanks for sharing.

It was time. Actaully I was late and had a little time to get it up today.

No wonder why your swole!
Taking notes!

I have been studying up. Some research went into that one, well and paying a lot of attention to the research of some others. All in all though it's a very simple and crude formula. The bottom line is it works though!

Mr. Dead
01-06-10, 5:06 pm
You're as bad as me, playing Mad Scientist... *LOL* But, definitely looks like a very solid concoction...

mjsef88
01-06-10, 5:15 pm
WEAPON X
1 serving EAA Nitro
1 serving EAA Stack
1 serving Storm
5 g L-Leucine
10 g Glutamine
100mg R-ALA
7.5 mg Vanadyl Sulfate
22 oz H2O

That's some goddamned rocket fuel right there.

LittleMan55
01-06-10, 5:16 pm
You're as bad as me, playing Mad Scientist... *LOL* But, definitely looks like a very solid concoction...

I shot it to J Dawg for some help too. But, it has everything covered. I had to find something to go to and this has some of the addetives like Torrent. For some reason though Torrent really filled me up and this doesnt as much. So I can get back to eating and growing.

Firedrake
01-06-10, 5:17 pm
GREAT chest day, and I'ma have to get me the EAA Stack, Storm, and EAA Nitro to mix me up some of that Weapon X.

sunny_max
01-06-10, 5:34 pm

WEAPON X
1 serving EAA Nitro
1 serving EAA Stack
1 serving Storm
5 g L-Leucine
10 g Glutamine
100mg R-ALA
7.5 mg Vanadyl Sulfate
22 oz H2O

trhats one sweet formula...thnx so much for sharing brother

LittleMan55
01-06-10, 6:20 pm
GREAT chest day, and I'ma have to get me the EAA Stack, Storm, and EAA Nitro to mix me up some of that Weapon X.

My chest is going to feel it. This volume stuff is so different to me. I'm loving it though. Get the other goodies and you will have Weapon X dead on. Feel what it does and let me know.

trhats one sweet formula...thnx so much for sharing brother

This formula works WELL! You are welcome, now drink and get huge!

LittleMan55
01-06-10, 6:21 pm
That's some goddamned rocket fuel right there.

Matt, you like that? I been reading and working hard. I'm like Dr. Frankenstein.

sunny_max
01-06-10, 6:24 pm
This formula works WELL! You are welcome, now drink and get huge!

haha yes sir...i am on it!! thnx!!

LittleMan55
01-06-10, 6:25 pm
haha yes sir...i am on it!! thnx!!

Yep... I posted it up in the training section for more to see.

Themostocles
01-06-10, 11:59 pm
Very interesting! Might have to try it. And great looking chest work!

mjsef88
01-07-10, 12:08 pm
Matt, you like that? I been reading and working hard. I'm like Dr. Frankenstein.

Here's a simple drink I cooked up in the EMT Academy. I think it'll cross over well for you and Law School...

Gator Dew:
1 part Mountain Dew
1 part Lemon Lime Gatorade

If you want to go Superhero add in 1/2 a can of Monster
If you want to go PCP Superhero add in 1/2 a can of Monster and a 5-hour Energy

....uh...don't drink TOO much of that stuff though...

Aggression
01-07-10, 12:13 pm
Here's a simple drink I cooked up in the EMT Academy. I think it'll cross over well for you and Law School...

Gator Dew:
1 part Mountain Dew

PCP Superhero FTMFW!!!

Ahhh I see some volume up in there now, LM! niCe! After a rough patch of holidays where training/eating weren't top notch, I'll be going full-grind now until The Arnold. Once that's over, you may see some elevated volume in my logs as well. I'll be watching with a close eye to see how it works out for you.

OklahomaMuscle
01-07-10, 1:38 pm
- Off day tomorrow. I will go in early am to do some light cardio to move blood around. Again this will eventually allow me to train harder too.

I really like this little tip here B, increasing the work capacity is ALWAYS a good idea. Solid job all the way around, weapon X sounds sick, may have to give that a shot...

C.Coronato
01-07-10, 3:20 pm
Finally released the X! Nice.

LittleMan55
01-08-10, 3:33 pm
Very interesting! Might have to try it. And great looking chest work!

Definitely dry it out! Thanks!

Gator Dew:
1 part Mountain Dew

I'm with AC PCP Superhero FTW!!! That may be my BAR studyi fuel of choice!

PCP Superhero FTMFW!!!

Ahhh I see some volume up in there now, LM! niCe! After a rough patch of holidays where training/eating weren't top notch, I'll be going full-grind now until The Arnold. Once that's over, you may see some elevated volume in my logs as well. I'll be watching with a close eye to see how it works out for you.

Yeah I will be back to HIT the week leading into the Arnold. I can say right now though this week feels like I have never trained before. I'm so sore, but my muscles are very full and dense.

I really like this little tip here B, increasing the work capacity is ALWAYS a good idea. Solid job all the way around, weapon X sounds sick, may have to give that a shot...

I throw some gems in from time to time. Glad you caught that one. Weapon X is my new best friend.

Finally released the X! Nice.

Oh yeah. Now people need to drink up and get swole.

LittleMan55
01-08-10, 3:55 pm
WHEELZ

wu

Leg Ext
4 x 20 - 12; 10-10-2-20 -- About puked! One of those days.

Squats
225 x 15; 225 x 12; 275 x 10; 315 x 8 - The plates were ratteling coming out of the hole on 315. So the power is coming back. Form is back and I'm ready to go finally!

SLDL
4 x 12 - 10

Hack Squats
3 x 15 - 10 - Last set 4pps

Lying Leg Curls
3 x 15 - 12

Lunges
2 trips (down and back) with 55's

Staning Calf Raises
3 x 15

Seated Calf Raises
3 x 15

Walked 20 minutes on the dreadmill post

Slammed down Weapon X and rolled out.

- Solid leg day! Things are progressing nicely. My wheelz will get big. They are still seperated. My sweep is starting to really stand out and I like how things could shape up.
- Felt good putting the weight on my back again this week. Form is back and it felt like I was flying up with 315. I see a quick track back to 405 for reps. After that who knows.
- Hams looked fuller than ever! They must grow. I may split things down further at some point and have a hams only day. We shall see...
- I must be growing or my metabolism is whacked out. I have been slowly adding cals and I starve all the time!!! I eat and could eat again 5 minutes after my meals. I like this though. Gains have been slow, but very clean with this type of feeling. Lets keep it rocking.
- Got a new stack set up. I will begin it when all the components get here. It should be the spark I need to hit 220 to 225 by The Cage.

Phil800101
01-08-10, 4:14 pm
Sick wheels session my man! No doubt you're going to be feeling this for a few days, your legs just have to be smoked.

LayzieBone085
01-08-10, 7:23 pm
Ladies and Gentleman, Do not attempt that unless at your own risk!

scals
01-08-10, 9:36 pm
Solid leg session my brother.

Pizzalamp
01-09-10, 3:30 pm
weapon x looks good

i am a big fan of the ingredients...good work

rob_in_korea
01-10-10, 9:12 am
Sick leg workout LittleMan.

-Rob

Themostocles
01-11-10, 1:10 am
Insane!

mjsef88
01-11-10, 7:36 am
Sick wheels session my man! No doubt you're going to be feeling this for a few days, your legs just have to be smoked.

-Rob

Insane!

...what those guys said!

B Con
01-11-10, 12:22 pm
Broc is killing shit and taking it to another level. Good stuff.

C.Coronato
01-11-10, 3:30 pm
Looking real good, 315 x 8 is no joke. Very nice brotha.

LittleMan55
01-11-10, 5:16 pm

My legs are still feeling it a little bit, but recovered quicker than the first week. Once I'm used to the high volume the weights will go way up to get the intensity jacked.

If they do it they grow though? Fair trade off in my book.

Trying to push hard.

weapon x looks good

i am a big fan of the ingredients...good work

I thought it out and went with supplements that have always worked for me.

-Rob

Insane!

Nope, just determined.

...what those guys said!

Thanks!

Broc is killing shit and taking it to another level. Good stuff.

Always moving forward or at least trying to.

Looking real good, 315 x 8 is no joke. Very nice brotha.

No that 315 x 8 felt pretty good... I got more this week. Its all falling in place again. Time to crank it up full tilt until the Arnold.

LittleMan55
01-11-10, 5:23 pm
Saturday 1/9/10

Arms

wu

BB Curls
4 x 15 - 8 --- worked up to 105

Seated DB Curls
3 x 10

Preacher Curls
3 x 15

Skulls
4 x 15 - 8

Plate Loaded Dip Machine
4 x 10

Rev Grip Pushdowns
3 x 10

Rope PD
7 x 10 -- Flexed and stretched between

Slammed down Weapon X and rolled out.

- Best arm day in a long time.
- Bis were swole, but my tris got the best of it. I need to get them caught up. This will have to do it. I cant remember my tris being this sore ever.

LittleMan55
01-11-10, 5:28 pm
Delts

wu

Seated DB Mils
4 x 12 - 6 --- Worked up to 90's... 2 weeks into these and moving nicely. I havent done them in over 3 months. So balancing is still funky, but its coming back.

Side Raises
4 x 12- 10

DB Front Raises
3 x 10

Bent Raises
3 x 12

BB Shrug
3 x 12 - worked up to 405

DB Shrugs
2 x 15

Side Raises
7 x 10 --- Oh man the pump was sick!

Slammed down Weapon X

- Delts were crazy full of blood! They are going to grow and that is all there is too it. I'm going to will it so, and once my mind is made up my body has no choice but to follow!
- Great day!

D-NUTZ
01-11-10, 7:00 pm
Nice delt session big man!

LayzieBone085
01-11-10, 8:10 pm
Most people wont push through the pain, they will stop upon trying to push themselves. Tis the difference between the individuals that grow and do not grow.

weedlewott
01-11-10, 10:45 pm
I like what I see in here. Then again, I do that every time I drop in...

Themostocles
01-12-10, 12:29 am
Great couple of sessions! 90s are just crazy to a guy like me, hope to catch up to you soon!

firsthorseman97
01-12-10, 6:35 am
Nice work on the delts, Broc. Things seem to be headed in the right (and only) direction.

LittleMan55
01-12-10, 7:58 am
Nice delt session big man!

Thanks! Growing slowly but surely.

Most people wont push through the pain, they will stop upon trying to push themselves. Tis the difference between the individuals that grow and do not grow.

I feel no pain and have enough drive to keep 1000 people going. Can't stop, won't stop, aint nobody going to hold me down!

I like what I see in here. Then again, I do that every time I drop in...

Thanks WW! Just living the life and paying the dues.

Great couple of sessions! 90s are just crazy to a guy like me, hope to catch up to you soon!

90's are ok for now, onward and upward though. Got to get some big ole delts!

Nice work on the delts, Broc. Things seem to be headed in the right (and only) direction.

You are 100% correct Ryan. If you're not moving forward, you're moving backward.

LittleMan55
01-12-10, 8:00 am
Bumpin yesterday's work out.... Back this evening!

Delts

wu

Seated DB Mils
4 x 12 - 6 --- Worked up to 90's... 2 weeks into these and moving nicely. I havent done them in over 3 months. So balancing is still funky, but its coming back.

Side Raises
4 x 12- 10

DB Front Raises
3 x 10

Bent Raises
3 x 12

BB Shrug
3 x 12 - worked up to 405

DB Shrugs
2 x 15

Side Raises
7 x 10 --- Oh man the pump was sick!

Slammed down Weapon X

- Delts were crazy full of blood! They are going to grow and that is all there is too it. I'm going to will it so, and once my mind is made up my body has no choice but to follow!
- Great day!

LayzieBone085
01-12-10, 8:17 am
2 rep increase on deads or BUST! :)

B Con
01-12-10, 9:55 am
Damn killing it Broc as always. Just a few months my friend a few months.

LittleMan55
01-12-10, 10:43 am
2 rep increase on deads or BUST! :)

I am going 5 sets, 15 to 6. So, its going to get heavy today!

Damn killing it Broc as always. Just a few months my friend a few months.

Thanks brother. I know, these next 100 and some odd days are going to fly.

mjsef88
01-12-10, 10:48 am
Solid shrugging!

LittleMan55
01-12-10, 10:52 am
Solid shrugging!

Grow traps grow! I think I'm going to do the work out backwards next week, but still leave my 7's on cable raises at the end. Start off shrugging end pressing and raising. This could be good.

Pizzalamp
01-12-10, 11:21 am
shoulders looking strong big broc

Aggression
01-12-10, 11:38 am
Looking good man. Kinda jealous of the volume you got going on. After locking into that one all-out set with 100% MMC, have you seen any difference between volume training now compared to volume training pre-HIT?

Phil800101
01-12-10, 2:23 pm
Great sessions Broc! Pumping up the guns and working on some cannonball delts, good stuff.

Big C
01-12-10, 3:41 pm
See u saturday buddy!!!! I keep forgettin your comin until I look at that list for the session.

It's just weird you're gonna be at a Pitt session...but now that you're up here, your ass better be! travel safe...

LayzieBone085
01-12-10, 4:26 pm
See u saturday buddy!!!! I keep forgettin your comin until I look at that list for the session.

It's just weird you're gonna be at a Pitt session...but now that you're up here, your ass better be! travel safe...

I cannot wait for this on Saturday. I wake up everyday happier its closer.

LittleMan55
01-12-10, 9:49 pm
Looking good man. Kinda jealous of the volume you got going on. After locking into that one all-out set with 100% MMC, have you seen any difference between volume training now compared to volume training pre-HIT?

I hurt so bad right now from this. My MMC on all sets is like it was on my all out set. Sure the weights are lower, but its wrecking me. I like the way it swells me up.

Great sessions Broc! Pumping up the guns and working on some cannonball delts, good stuff.

Growing like its a job!

I won't be there permanently until May. But, you can sure as shit bet I will be all over for ABCs as soon as the BAR is over in July. From there on out its time to keep things rolling and lift lots of weights with some big ass Animals.

I cannot wait for this on Saturday. I wake up everyday happier its closer.

Oh yeah! I'm excited too!

LittleMan55
01-12-10, 10:20 pm
BACK

wu

Deads
5 x 15 - 6 -- 3 sets were at 315. Last set at 365.

BB Rows
3 x 12-8 - worked up to 315

DB Rows
3 x 10 -- all at 105 and holding contracitons

Wide Grip Pulldown
3 x 12

Seated Cable Row
3 x 12

Slammed down my Weapon X and went home.

- Great back pump today! I was thick and wide. The wide part is starting to be widder too!
- The last 2 exercises really forced tremendous amounts of blood into my already full back.
- Growing like mad from this set up as of right now.
- Chest tomorrow!

sunny_max
01-12-10, 10:28 pm
solid workout brother!

LayzieBone085
01-12-10, 10:54 pm
Chest tomorrow for me, time to grow some boobs!

firsthorseman97
01-13-10, 6:41 am
Another great workout. I really like the exercises you've been using for back. Definitely growing season.

Pizzalamp
01-13-10, 7:02 am
u would have been a fool to not chug x after that session broc!
BACK

wu

Deads
5 x 15 - 6 -- 3 sets were at 315. Last set at 365.

BB Rows
3 x 12-8 - worked up to 315

DB Rows
3 x 10 -- all at 105 and holding contracitons

Wide Grip Pulldown
3 x 12

Seated Cable Row
3 x 12

Slammed down my Weapon X and went home.

- Great back pump today! I was thick and wide. The wide part is starting to be widder too!
- The last 2 exercises really forced tremendous amounts of blood into my already full back.
- Growing like mad from this set up as of right now.
- Chest tomorrow!

mjsef88
01-13-10, 7:54 am
Alright, it's official, I need to make my OWN weapon X...or steal yours! Insane lifting!

LittleMan55
01-13-10, 8:29 am
solid workout brother!

Your support is greatly appreciated.

Chest tomorrow for me, time to grow some boobs!

Oh yeah I'm going to press and press and press my way to more thickness. Oh, and width!

Another great workout. I really like the exercises you've been using for back. Definitely growing season.

It has taken me a while, but all of the ones I list now are the absolute best for me result wise. Now expect some unconventionalness from time to time. But, for the most part this is about to get boring as hell. That is if Monster growth can be considered boring.

u would have been a fool to not chug x after that session broc!

Thanks Grant! It gets tiring but I honestly think some of that is a need for more cardio. I'm up to 4 days right now. I may throw a 5th in as the cardio is in no way affecting my gains. If anything it is helping them.

Alright, it's official, I need to make my OWN weapon X...or steal yours! Insane lifting!

Make it and let me know. Or feel free to use mine. It wont bloat you and you will feel like what ever you trained is going to explode about 20 minutes after consumption.

LittleMan55
01-13-10, 11:53 am
Chest

wu

BB Incline
205 x 12; 205 x 10; 225 x 8; 245 x 6

BB Flat Bench
4 x 10 - 8 worked up to 245 - WEAK! But, to hell with the # my chest pump was sick!

DB Incline
3 x 10

Cable Crossovers
4 x 10

Weapon X and out!

- My chest was so thick after this one. I'm onto something and going to get so thick over the next year that is wont be funn!
- Started a new supp stack today. I will outline it later.

Aggression
01-13-10, 12:01 pm
niCe work on the back and chest, LM. New supplement stack, eh? Hmm .. always interested in what ya got cooking up ...

I hurt so bad right now from this. My MMC on all sets is like it was on my all out set. Sure the weights are lower, but its wrecking me. I like the way it swells me up.

Sounds about right, I like it. Fuck the weights bro. Is the scale climbin'? Then that's all that matters.

firsthorseman97
01-13-10, 12:07 pm
Nice chest sesh, Broc. I'm very curious to see what this new stack looks like.

LittleMan55
01-13-10, 3:11 pm
niCe work on the back and chest, LM. New supplement stack, eh? Hmm .. always interested in what ya got cooking up ...

Sounds about right, I like it. Fuck the weights bro. Is the scale climbin'? Then that's all that matters.

Thanks A! I will post the supp stack up a little later this evening. You are right on, weights don't matter so long as you are going heavy enough to stress the muscles. I accomplish that as my pumps indicate, so I'm gonna keep getting my swell on.

Nice chest sesh, Broc. I'm very curious to see what this new stack looks like.

Thanks Ryan! Supps are pretty straight forward right now. A lot of people have ran this stack.

Mr. Dead
01-13-10, 3:19 pm
Sick session!!! I know the pump had to have been insane!!! Great stuff!!!

Phil800101
01-13-10, 3:41 pm
Awesome sessions there Broc! Simple and efficient, but no doubt very effective. Look forward to seeing this stack, you always come up with some killer combos.

scals
01-13-10, 9:10 pm
Killed that chest. Fuck the number ... get the pump!

LittleMan55
01-14-10, 8:57 pm
Sick session!!! I know the pump had to have been insane!!! Great stuff!!!

My chest is so sore today!

Awesome sessions there Broc! Simple and efficient, but no doubt very effective. Look forward to seeing this stack, you always come up with some killer combos.

Thanks Phil! KISS just like Ox mentioned in his article this week. I'm a big believer in it.

Killed that chest. Fuck the number ... get the pump!

Yeah buddy... Numbers are for egos, and egos dont make muscles grow.

Firedrake
01-14-10, 8:58 pm
Great chest session! I'm happy for your soreness. Seriously. (I suspect I'm a day behind the way my session went this morning).

LittleMan55
01-14-10, 9:09 pm
Here ya go:

The Foundations
Pak with Breakfast
Flex with Meal 3
Uni-Liver 3 per meal (18 a day)
Protein powders
Omega 3-6-9s

Around my work out:
Animal Test with my meal pre (about 1.5 hours pre work out... It is 3 scoops Iso + 1 cup oats)
Stak 45 minutes pre (Washed down with 2 servings of EAA Stack)
Pump 30 minutes pre
Weapon X post work out + 2 packs of Nitro (I took the EAA Stack out)

Pre Bed:
Project Z - I can't wait until this is in production... I LOVE IT!

My rationale:
I always have my basics that comprise my foundation. I have not missed taking these for the past 2 years plus. Thats a hell of a lot of Pak lol. Around my wrork out I am bombarding myself with aminos as well as getting an ample insulin spike from the EAA Nitro. There are already a lot of aminos from my pre work out meal, but the added ones being in free form with shuttle into my muscle quicker. I have found this works extremely well for me. I have drank a lot of things intra in the past. However, I am having the best training of my life right now and my intra work out drink is half a gal. of water. A lot of this is attributable to the abundance of aminos my body has at it's disposal. It works wonders with the vasodilators in Stak and Pump and further aids the cell volumizing properties of Pump. Animal Test rocks on its own, but I expect some killer things with this set up. And there aren't enough words to describe Project Z.

I'm currently on day 2 so it is very ealry. I'm excited to see where this goes. Time to get swole for The Cage.

LittleMan55
01-14-10, 9:10 pm
Great chest session! I'm happy for your soreness. Seriously. (I suspect I'm a day behind the way my session went this morning).

I have been like that recently... Doms setting in later, but I feel them at a much deeper level. New muscle is a happenin right now!

weedlewott
01-14-10, 9:14 pm
I think I may know you. Just throwin that out there. Lol. My current supp stack is as follows:

Okay.. Done.

Solid looking set up you got. Good workouts as of late too. How are things?

Psycho77
01-14-10, 9:34 pm
Chest

wu

BB Incline
205 x 12; 205 x 10; 225 x 8; 245 x 6

BB Flat Bench
4 x 10 - 8 worked up to 245 - WEAK! But, to hell with the # my chest pump was sick!

DB Incline
3 x 10

Cable Crossovers
4 x 10

Weapon X and out!

- My chest was so thick after this one. I'm onto something and going to get so thick over the next year that is wont be funn!
- Started a new supp stack today. I will outline it later.

nice work!

Big C
01-14-10, 11:02 pm
Good supplement arsenal bro..........I'm starting test/stack in a couple weeks good to see another brother runnin it. Never used test before.

See ya saturday, be ready to train and eat......and im sure megan will be primed and ready to catch up with you!

Phil800101
01-15-10, 3:27 am
Stack looks solid bro.

mjsef88
01-15-10, 7:37 am
That is a huge stack! With your intensity of training and the "aces in the hole" you should be bigger and better than ever in the Cage!

LittleMan55
01-15-10, 8:22 am
I think I may know you. Just throwin that out there. Lol. My current supp stack is as follows:

Okay.. Done.

Solid looking set up you got. Good workouts as of late too. How are things?

How may you know me? Not that it's a problem, its always good to know other Animals. You are going to the Cage this year right? If so we will hit up a meal or something for sure.

Things are going well. Busy next few months is an understatement, but I live for this... So Let's go!

nice work!

Thanks mad Mike!

Good supplement arsenal bro..........I'm starting test/stack in a couple weeks good to see another brother runnin it. Never used test before.

See ya saturday, be ready to train and eat......and im sure megan will be primed and ready to catch up with you!

You are going to love Test and this stack is out of control for growth. Get ready to be sorer than ever. I'm tweaking it about 2 weeks in and throwing some M-Stak in. I have always wanted to do this and see what all 3 together do. I will rearrange it a bit then, but I think it will be insane.

Saturday will be great. Long time no see for a lot of the folks there. I'm doing arms with Bob and Seth Feroce. Should be nuts as hell!

Stack looks solid bro.

Thanks Phil!

That is a huge stack! With your intensity of training and the "aces in the hole" you should be bigger and better than ever in the Cage!

Getting huge is hard work and these are my helpers. I'm on point with everything else in my life: diet, sleep, training, so now throw some gas on the fire I have burning and get ready for the aftermath!

LayzieBone085
01-15-10, 8:23 am
I was just going to ask you I have about 8 Red Pills from M-Stak if you need any for the ABC tomorrow.

Guess not :) Can't wait to kill it in Pittsburgh with Seth Feorce, our arms are going to be BLOWING UP!

LittleMan55
01-15-10, 8:26 am
I was just going to ask you I have about 8 Red Pills from M-Stak if you need any for the ABC tomorrow.

Guess not :) Can't wait to kill it in Pittsburgh with Seth Feorce, our arms are going to be BLOWING UP!

Got it covered for tomorrow supp wise... Thanks for looking out though. I'm very excited for tomorrow! Hard training, good eats, and most importantly good like minded people. Also very excited to meet Seth. From what I have read he seems like a cool guy and its obvious he works hard.

LittleMan55
01-15-10, 11:50 am
Wheelz

wu

Extensions
100 x 50; 120 x 40; 140 x 30 -- Holy hell!

SQUATS
2 wu sets at 20 225 x 10; 315 x 8; 405 x 4 dropped to 225 x 14 - Pain and Pump! WIN!

SLDL
4 x 12 - 8 -- worked up to 315

Hack Squats
2 pps x 20; 3pps x 15; 4 pps x 12

Lying Leg Curls
3 x 15

Standing Calf Rais
3 x 20

Seated Calf Rais
2 x 15

Chugged Weapon X

- Great leg day!
- Felt good to have 405 on my back again. Hurt like hell, but it will come. Only a matter of time. Its going quick too at 3 weeks into squating.
- Getting a lot stronger with this volume increase. My pumps are off the charts. I'm pretty sure I'm growing the right way.
- Added food to my diet this week. Lost 2 lbs so far?... Oh hey metabolism ramp up! I'm starving most of the time, but not in a prep type starving. This is the body processing it for sure starving, which I lost last time I bulked. No force feeding here!
- Can't wait for the Pittsburgh ABC tomorrow!