PDA

View Full Version : Making a Mountain out of a Mole Hill

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

LittleMan55
07-13-08, 1:32 pm
Ok so here is the deal... I needed a journey to have for a long long time. No specific results other than constant imporvement.

The old saying that is the name for this journey is one that is true of me right now. I am a mole hill, all 6'0 214lb. 12% bf of me. See where I'm going with this... There will be a mountain of a man made of myself; all the same way that mountains are made in real life. Tons of pressure, strain, pain, agony, tears, sweat and blood! It takes a million years to make a diamond and I dont have that long to wait, so it's time to get busy!

This journey will have all, no more creating them for each and every thing. If I'm bulking I'm here; same as if cutting or maintaining. I feel it's time journey wise to be like I must be with the weights consistant. No more bouncing around and creating these things at a whim. I will be here, day in day out, with food or the iron in hand, and if I'm not here I will be sleeping so that I can heal, grow, and improve.

For those who have been along on the previous 2 journeys, this one will be no different... Lots of variety, intensity, and well all out fun, which is what this is all about anyway. I will keep updates on my diets, thoughts, yadda yadda...

Sit back and enjoy the show!

eblnyc
07-13-08, 1:34 pm
im def in for this one dude...

simpleguy
07-13-08, 1:36 pm
as you said Broc, consistency is the key, so you gotta do what you gotta do... train hard, eat properly, pay your dues day in and day out... I'll be along for the ride

Pizzalamp
07-13-08, 1:44 pm
im in

LittleMan55
07-13-08, 1:50 pm
Sunday 7-13-08

So after getting back from vacation, a week without weights or any stimulation to speak of my body is fully rested and ready to rock this week! I ate at least 5 times a day, most all clean. But, I did cheat on my Birthday and had some deserts at other times.

So to start the week of right I hit up some HIT cardio this a.m. 20 minutes worth as I have to get rid of some of the water retention I had from vacation. Did a 5 minute warm up and cool down period as well. This felt good and was a great way to start the week.

Got shoulders, tris, and abs tomorrow....

Philo. for the next few weeks maybe month or longer is a 4 day split. Cardio will be on non-training days, Sun. Wed. and Friday and be an alternation of HIT and low intensity long duration.

Mon- Shoulders, Tris, abs - These are areas that need impoved alot so I'm starting them up front when will be most rested. We will see what happens!
Tuesday - Back - always a fun day!
Thursday- Chest, bis, abs
Saturday- Wheelz -end the week the best way possible, with the funnest day in the gym!

Diet will be clean, as I have really learned a lot about it and my body and what works for it.

I am thinkin carb cycling for a while... will most likely be .5 g of carbs on day 1, 1g on day 2, 1.5 on day 3, then repeat the cycle. I will have a cheat meal every 5th day I'm thinking, but I will gauge this as things progress and it may be cut back to a weekly thing. Eating this way starts tomorrow with .5 grams about 100 (most will be in and around work outs on these days, Torrent being 52 grams of that and most likely oats about an hour and a half before I train). As for the other days, seeing as how I currently train in the a.m I will keep most of my carbs in before 3 p.m. Today I'm keeping carbs to a min to help flush some fat quickly. As I progress though the next few months I plan on eating this same way and bumping carbs up gradually, much like "The Freak" does in an attempt to keep my bf low while gaining as much lean mass as possible.

Themostocles
07-13-08, 1:50 pm
Here for the party... -T.

LittleMan55
07-13-08, 1:51 pm
im def in for this one dude...

as you said Broc, consistency is the key, so you gotta do what you gotta do... train hard, eat properly, pay your dues day in and day out... I'll be along for the ride

im in

Hell yeah! Glad to have everyone! This should be a lot of fun especially for those who have been around before. For those who havent, enjoy!

LittleMan55
07-13-08, 1:51 pm
Here for the party... -T.

Party on T!

R.Bearse1
07-13-08, 1:57 pm
Along for the ride Bro!!!!!!!

LittleMan55
07-13-08, 2:12 pm
Along for the ride Bro!!!!!!!

Thanks Bro!

LittleMan55
07-13-08, 2:42 pm
Ok so here are the sups as of now....

I wake up at 5:00 a.m.

M-Stak - minus stim pill
20 min later whey shake (50g) with oats (half cup)
6:20 - 1 serving of Shock Therapy 6 beta alanine (Sport Pharma after I finish off my Bottle from Universal)
Train
Torrent Post

Pack and Flex with break fast about 30 minutes after Torrent
Omega with meal at 3
ZMA at bed time

So to make it clear its:
M-Stak
Pak
Flex
Omega
BA9
Torrent
ZMA

J Wong
07-13-08, 2:49 pm
Good luck man! Subbed for sure.

shizz702
07-13-08, 3:05 pm
You know I'm in bro! Lol you sure know how to come up with good titles for your journeys ;)

Toni69
07-13-08, 4:09 pm
Ya know Im with ya man...to the end.

LittleMan55
07-13-08, 4:13 pm
Good luck man! Subbed for sure.

Glad to have you boom!

You know I'm in bro! Lol you sure know how to come up with good titles for your journeys ;)

Hell yeah! It's gonna be fun as always... Thanks for the good journey names thing. Sometimes I get creative.

Ya know Im with ya man...to the end.

Means a lot Toni! This one is going to be the big one...

Giant Killer
07-13-08, 5:26 pm
In for this one!

Mcdiesel14
07-13-08, 9:24 pm
Hey man showing my support you were hitting me up so I'm here to return the favor

never_2_big
07-13-08, 9:29 pm
Whats up Mr Molehill, hahaha just playin... New journey huh? Haven't been around much but i'm glad i found this before it got to be 30 pages long...

I'm along for the torture, in your corner all the way...

B Con
07-13-08, 9:49 pm
You know my ass is in... you won't be in this journey for that long.. we still have the BS55 vs. Yohead one coming soon hahaha

Gotta start advertising it...

Loving the new stack... glad to see you carb cycling... glad you enjoyed the vacation, play times over and time to grow....

I am about to order some of the BA as well... what kinda ZMA u got?

John-TNS
07-14-08, 12:13 am
I was in on the 2nd one... In on this one... Looking forward to the ride

Northman
07-14-08, 12:15 am
I like fun... I'm still going to be on your back!

Phil800101
07-14-08, 1:47 am
Looking forward to this...split, diet, supps, it all looks like a solid plan. Subbed for sure!

LittleMan55
07-14-08, 7:48 am
In for this one!

Thanks Giant Killer the more the merrier...

Hey man showing my support you were hitting me up so I'm here to return the favor

Thanks bro! It's time to get busy.

Whats up Mr Molehill, hahaha just playin... New journey huh? Haven't been around much but i'm glad i found this before it got to be 30 pages long...

I'm along for the torture, in your corner all the way...

Thanks N2B! yeah if this one is like the last one it will go fast...

You know my ass is in... you won't be in this journey for that long.. we still have the BS55 vs. Yohead one coming soon hahaha

Gotta start advertising it...

Loving the new stack... glad to see you carb cycling... glad you enjoyed the vacation, play times over and time to grow....

I am about to order some of the BA as well... what kinda ZMA u got?

Thanks Burt! How we gonna battle if you are at WAKE? Will take a little bit away from the day to day in the gym battles we used to have, but we will see what happens though...

I forgot to add Animal Nitro and EAA stack to my stack too. The ZMA is Universals, started it last night we will see when the crazy dreams start... hahah

I was in on the 2nd one... In on this one... Looking forward to the ride

Word!

I like fun... I'm still going to be on your back!

Wouldnt have it any other way Stiff...

Looking forward to this...split, diet, supps, it all looks like a solid plan. Subbed for sure!

Thanks Phil! I'm going to continuously do new things to keep evolving.

B Con
07-14-08, 7:53 am
Dude we will battle like E and Big Pun were doing except I won't be dropping out haha

LittleMan55
07-14-08, 7:54 am
Dude we will battle like E and Big Pun were doing except I won't be dropping out haha

haha from the long distance? sounds ok, there is another one like that going on somewhere here right now with KAM and someone else... We should have started it sooner!

B Con
07-14-08, 7:57 am
haha from the long distance? sounds ok, there is another one like that going on somewhere here right now with KAM and someone else... We should have started it sooner!

Well now since we aint there to push each other daily we got this.. should still be good...

But hell throw our names on something and we know its gonna be bread and butter

js71474
07-14-08, 8:10 am
Glad you enjoyed the vacation and I am subbed in here for sure! Looking forward to big things bro!

LittleMan55
07-14-08, 8:47 am
Well now since we aint there to push each other daily we got this.. should still be good...

But hell throw our names on something and we know its gonna be bread and butter

True... We can talk about it. I say just let our current journeys run for a little while, until we can get a HUGE following. Then hit them with an epic battle!

Glad you enjoyed the vacation and I am subbed in here for sure! Looking forward to big things bro!

Thanks bro! WO will be up soon.

LittleMan55
07-14-08, 9:08 am
Success can be summed up in a variety of ways... Personally I see it as a CLIFF! Not a hill, a grade, a hike or any other fun stuff like that. Success is a straight up battle to the top, a struggle within oneself and against the odds. Its non-stop, daunting, gruelling and at times frustrating. Well to hell with it, because anything in life worth having dont come cheap! Let the dues be paid at all costs... The toll is free so long as you are willing to sacrifice.

This morning I took a frim grasp to the cliff, and I'll be damned if I ever let go or look back from this point. Climb I must and Climb I will!

Shoulders/ Tris/ ABS:

Seated Smitty Mils. in front
wu; 135 x 15; 185 x 12; 225 x 4 + 3 forced --- What a way to start the day. Going with some High intensity techniques for the next month, so the first few sets were moderate weight good form and used to get me going. 225 was a PR for reps, pushed 4 out easy, started to fail on 5 got a spot and cranked out some more... This felt like hell, in a good way as my body was not ready for it.

Giant Set 1
Side Raises / v-bar push down / Hanging leg raises 3 rounds
40 x 10/ 120 x 12/ 25 reps did the same for set 2 then 50 x 6 / 175 x 12 / 25--- Had to pin a 25 to the push down machine... Week of had me fired up!

Giant set 2
Simultainous DB front raises / Incline Skulls / Weighted decline [/B] 3 rounds
40 x 12/ 115 x 12/ palte x 25 for 2 sets then 45 x 10/ 135 x 10 PR/ plate x 25 --- Got a PR on the incline skulls... My Tris felt like exploding and looked HUGE! Good fun

Giant set 3
Bent laterals / Weighted dips / High cable Obliques
50 x 12/ 2 plates + BW x 12/ 80 x 15 for all 3 sets --- Felt like puking at this point.

DB Shrugs 2 sets of 20 with 120's

done Took down some Green Apple Torrent! Great tasting stuff... and a pack of Animal Nitro.

Thoughts about this morning: Mind Muscle connection was amazing.... Felt jacked on the drive to the gym. My shoulders and tri's feel like they are going to explode still. This one will hopefully get my shoulders to grow. If not I will simply beat them some more, until they do!

Diet today

meal 1 5:20 a.m 2 scoops whey, 1/2 cup oats M-Stak was taken at 5
PWO Torrent and Nitro
meal 2 8:30 a.m 2 whole eggs 4 egg whites
meal 3 11:30 8 oz chicken breast
meal 4 2:30 2 scoops whey, handfull of almonds
meal 5 5:30 same as 3, Plus some veg. source thinkin carrots right now
meal 6 8:30 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 2 tablespoons Natty PB
Bed time - ZMA

js71474
07-14-08, 9:13 am
You are def. on your way to hurdling the 'cliff'! Congrats on the PR's. Great high intensity workout bro! Very motivational opener.....good stuff man!

Hollow
07-14-08, 9:13 am
In for the ride again. It will be interesting to see how the carb cycling works out for you. Started off with a great shoulder/tri/ab session BS55!

LittleMan55
07-14-08, 10:02 am
You are def. on your way to hurdling the 'cliff'! Congrats on the PR's. Great high intensity workout bro! Very motivational opener.....good stuff man!

Thanks bro! I was just having fun in there today...

In for the ride again. It will be interesting to see how the carb cycling works out for you. Started off with a great shoulder/tri/ab session BS55!

Thanks Hollow! I carb cycled in the spring for about 10 weeks, which kept my bf down and produced great gains. Then I went to traditional bulking but got a little sloppy and some not so good thing resulted. So I figure if I stick with the carb cycling until it no longer produes results good things will happen. Plus I have the benefit of being able to add, reduce, and totally manipulate my carb intake to what I need at specific times, so things should work out well.

John-TNS
07-14-08, 10:08 am
Great workout man! Torrent is a great product! Giant sets were right!

Phil800101
07-14-08, 10:19 am
Awesome session Broc! Looks brutal as all hell with all the giant sets, can you even lift your arms?

LittleMan55
07-14-08, 10:28 am
Great workout man! Torrent is a great product! Giant sets were right!

Thanks John! yeah I usually have Cherry Berry Torrent (I'm addicted to it!) but I got some Green Apple for my b-day last week. Had been reading lots of good things. It was amazing, but I dont think I needed as much water as I put in it. Def. dont need as much as you do for the cherry... haha

Awesome session Broc! Looks brutal as all hell with all the giant sets, can you even lift your arms?

Thanks Phil! Well they move, just not well... Good thing I'll be setting at the computer all day.

mcbeast
07-14-08, 10:31 am
Heavy stuff here brotha,i got cnfused by the new journey name.Glad im back tho to witness the madness.

LittleMan55
07-14-08, 12:56 pm
Heavy stuff here brotha,i got cnfused by the new journey name.Glad im back tho to witness the madness.

thanks Bro! It's only gonna get heavier! (hopefully) Glad to have you along again to share in my insanity...

B Con
07-14-08, 12:59 pm
Damn great shoulder session... loving the seated militarys... superb mass builder... Are you calling yourself a mole hill? haha I just thought of that...

LittleMan55
07-14-08, 1:01 pm
Damn great shoulder session... loving the seated militarys... superb mass builder... Are you calling yourself a mole hill? haha I just thought of that...

Thanks Burt! Now your catching on... Start from something small go to something ENORMOUS... haha

J Wong
07-14-08, 1:03 pm
Nice workout man, very high intensity. In a giant set do you rest between sets at all?

Toni69
07-14-08, 1:06 pm
grt shoulder day...def killed it, especially with the giant sets..good stuff!

B Con
07-14-08, 1:11 pm
Thanks Burt! Now your catching on... Start from something small go to something ENORMOUS... haha

I wouldn't exactly call ya small though.. thats like calling your arms pea shooters ?!?

Enforcer
07-14-08, 1:12 pm
Bro you know I am always following no matter where you go

LittleMan55
07-14-08, 1:16 pm
Nice workout man, very high intensity. In a giant set do you rest between sets at all?

Thanks Boom! Yeah you do all 3 exercises, then I rest for about 30 seconds, and repeat until I do all 3 cycles. That is how I do it, others may do it differently.

grt shoulder day...def killed it, especially with the giant sets..good stuff!

Toni... I love Giant Sets!

I wouldn't exactly call ya small though.. thats like calling your arms pea shooters ?!?

Touche... You can keep calling your arms pea shooters, I will keep calling myself small. Until we fix the problem and you have bazookas and I'm a mountain! haha

Bro you know I am always following no matter where you go

Thank E! Things won't be much different than usually, just me doing lots of work and eating lots of food... I know you got my back though and its more than appreciated!

J-Dawg
07-14-08, 1:20 pm
Success can be summed up in a variety of ways... Personally I see it as a CLIFF! Not a hill, a grade, a hike or any other fun stuff like that. Success is a straight up battle to the top, a struggle within oneself and against the odds. Its non-stop, daunting, gruelling and at times frustrating. Well to hell with it, because anything in life worth having dont come cheap! Let the dues be paid at all costs... The toll is free so long as you are willing to sacrifice.

This morning I took a frim grasp to the cliff, and I'll be damned if I ever let go or look back from this point. Climb I must and Climb I will!

Shoulders/ Tris/ ABS:

Seated Smitty Mils. in front
wu; 135 x 15; 185 x 12; 225 x 4 + 3 forced --- What a way to start the day. Going with some High intensity techniques for the next month, so the first few sets were moderate weight good form and used to get me going. 225 was a PR for reps, pushed 4 out easy, started to fail on 5 got a spot and cranked out some more... This felt like hell, in a good way as my body was not ready for it.

Giant Set 1
Side Raises / v-bar push down / Hanging leg raises 3 rounds
40 x 10/ 120 x 12/ 25 reps did the same for set 2 then 50 x 6 / 175 x 12 / 25--- Had to pin a 25 to the push down machine... Week of had me fired up!

Giant set 2
Simultainous DB front raises / Incline Skulls / Weighted decline [/B] 3 rounds
40 x 12/ 115 x 12/ palte x 25 for 2 sets then 45 x 10/ 135 x 10 PR/ plate x 25 --- Got a PR on the incline skulls... My Tris felt like exploding and looked HUGE! Good fun

Giant set 3
Bent laterals / Weighted dips / High cable Obliques
50 x 12/ 2 plates + BW x 12/ 80 x 15 for all 3 sets --- Felt like puking at this point.

DB Shrugs 2 sets of 20 with 120's

done Took down some Green Apple Torrent! Great tasting stuff... and a pack of Animal Nitro.

Thoughts about this morning: Mind Muscle connection was amazing.... Felt jacked on the drive to the gym. My shoulders and tri's feel like they are going to explode still. This one will hopefully get my shoulders to grow. If not I will simply beat them some more, until they do!

Diet today

meal 1 5:20 a.m 2 scoops whey, 1/2 cup oats M-Stak was taken at 5
PWO Torrent and Nitro
meal 2 8:30 a.m 2 whole eggs 4 egg whites
meal 3 11:30 8 oz chicken breast
meal 4 2:30 2 scoops whey, handfull of almonds
meal 5 5:30 same as 3, Plus some veg. source thinkin carrots right now
meal 6 8:30 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 2 tablespoons Natty PB
Bed time - ZMA

Good stuff here BS. Looking forward to the upcoming entries.

LittleMan55
07-14-08, 1:23 pm
Good stuff here BS. Looking forward to the upcoming entries.

Thanks J! To be honest I'm looking forward to the upcoming entries too... Welcome aboard, I hope you like what you read!

firsthorseman97
07-14-08, 1:32 pm
I like what I'm seeing in this thread. Consider me subbed!

LittleMan55
07-14-08, 2:09 pm
I like what I'm seeing in this thread. Consider me subbed!

Thanks bro! Glad to have you... Much more to come though.

Enforcer
07-14-08, 2:41 pm
Of course I got ur back bro. Looking forward to smashing the iron in September with you.

LittleMan55
07-14-08, 2:43 pm
Of course I got ur back bro. Looking forward to smashing the iron in September with you.

No doubt bro! It's marked on my cal. and I'm already predicting it to be a highlight of my fall!

B Con
07-14-08, 2:44 pm
No doubt bro! It's marked on my cal. and I'm already predicting it to be a highlight of my fall!

x 2... I don't think anything can keep me away from it..

Mr. Dead
07-14-08, 2:45 pm
So here's where you've been... Subbed!!!

LittleMan55
07-14-08, 2:46 pm

haha yep! Glad to have you along as always MD...

mjsef88
07-14-08, 2:48 pm

x2 on both counts.

Definately stubbed!

Enforcer
07-14-08, 2:49 pm

x 2... I don't think anything can keep me away from it..

We will def be moving some serious fuckin weight no matter what we train

LittleMan55
07-14-08, 2:52 pm
We will def be moving some serious fuckin weight no matter what we train

Now we're talking! haha Puke, Pass out, collapse who cares its going to be fun...

LittleMan55
07-14-08, 2:53 pm
x2 on both counts.

Definately stubbed!

Good deal...

Enforcer
07-14-08, 3:00 pm
Now we're talking! haha Puke, Pass out, collapse who cares its going to be fun...

Hell yea it is. Cant fuckin wait...

Mcdiesel14
07-14-08, 11:09 pm
Hell of a shoulder workout man I've got a lot of catching up to do to hang with the big dogs.

Themostocles
07-15-08, 12:49 am
Damn man, I would say you made it to the top of that cliff. And after all those giant sets, I would be lying on the ground at the top wheezing and panting. -T.

LittleMan55
07-15-08, 8:39 am
Hell of a shoulder workout man I've got a lot of catching up to do to hang with the big dogs.

Everyone is at their own level of beastliness... Just push yourself balls to the wall and be as much of a beast as possible. I have a long ass way to go before I'm a big dog!

Damn man, I would say you made it to the top of that cliff. And after all those giant sets, I would be lying on the ground at the top wheezing and panting. -T.

Much more to climb. I wanted to lay on the ground and wheez, and I was still at the bottom of the cliff.

Carpe Diem P.T
07-15-08, 8:52 am
u sneaky thing. subbed in for the new exciting ride!

LittleMan55
07-15-08, 8:54 am
That title says how my back feels right now! Great back day this morning. Did some deads, which I hadnt done in 3 weeks. Took a few sets to get the from donw perfect, and I wasnt very strong on them today but they were fun none the less. The rest of the back day was no let of either, with rest pauses, forced reps and a major pump...

Dont have long to post today, work is going to be hectic...

chins
bw x 15 for 3 sets, 2 sets of BW + 25

deads
wu; 225 x 15; 315 x 15; 405 x 3 (clean and pretty easy); 365 x 8 for 3 sets --- These werent the heaviest, but it felt great to do them again. Amlost puked on the third set, haha

BB rows
225 x 12; 245 x 10; 275 x 8; 275 x 8 rest pause (15 sec) 275 x 4 ---PUMPED!

Rev. Med. Grip pull down
220 x 12 for 3 sets --- Just focused on the contraciton and full ROM

Seated Low cable row
250 (stack) x 8 for 3 sets drop on the last to 200 x 10

done all in about 50 minutes... Sweating like hell and barely catching my breath! Back is pumped!

Sorry for such a short post...

LittleMan55
07-15-08, 8:55 am
u sneaky thing. subbed in for the new exciting ride!

haha... Your still in early, so its all good!

Pizzalamp
07-15-08, 8:56 am
oh hell yeah
great job broc
i love those rows...back is one of my fav days!

Hollow
07-15-08, 9:16 am
Whoa! Down right intense back session BS55!

firsthorseman97
07-15-08, 9:18 am
Great back day! Awesome work on the deadlifts. I don't know how you do high reps on DL, I just can't bring myself to do it. (Maybe that's why mine sucks) I guess I'll have to give then a shot. 275 on your BOR is no joke. Nice work.

js71474
07-15-08, 9:21 am
Awesome bro, even more so to get it done in 50 minutes! Love the deads....see the third set almost got ya over the can. You make it look easy man! Good luck with the hectic day!

Malloy1344
07-15-08, 9:36 am
fuck, have I been gone THAT long that I missed your new log?!

I'm in!!

LittleMan55
07-15-08, 10:53 am
oh hell yeah
great job broc
i love those rows...back is one of my fav days!

thanks Grant! Back day is a close second to legs for best day of the week...

Whoa! Down right intense back session BS55!

Thanks Hollow! Felt great to hit some deads again.

Great back day! Awesome work on the deadlifts. I don't know how you do high reps on DL, I just can't bring myself to do it. (Maybe that's why mine sucks) I guess I'll have to give then a shot. 275 on your BOR is no joke. Nice work.

Thanks bro! High reps on most everything work for me. I did only do 3 with 405 though... Next time shooting for 6+ reps with that weight. give them a try I love it. BOR are one of my fav. Good slow forceful reps, you can almost feel your lats exploding with every rep!

Awesome bro, even more so to get it done in 50 minutes! Love the deads....see the third set almost got ya over the can. You make it look easy man! Good luck with the hectic day!

Yeah I had my empty RG bucket in there right by where I was doing deads. It wasnt easy, but is sure as hell was fun!

fuck, have I been gone THAT long that I missed your new log?!

I'm in!!

It just got fired up on Sunday. Not missing much, but the pages are pilling up. Always glad to have you Jim!

Mr. Dead
07-15-08, 11:31 am
Now I'm fired up!!! I'm hittin' chest/back tonight, so I think the back will get obliterated after reading this!!! Great stuff!!!

Themostocles
07-15-08, 11:32 am
Damn those are some big rows, I'm kinda jealous lol. -T.

LittleMan55
07-15-08, 11:41 am
Now I'm fired up!!! I'm hittin' chest/back tonight, so I think the back will get obliterated after reading this!!! Great stuff!!!

Thanks MD! Looking forward to reading what you do... Everytime you say somethings gong to be insane or get obliterated it is. Shred your back to pieces!

Damn those are some big rows, I'm kinda jealous lol. -T.

I love doing rows! Any way shape or from. BB are one of my fav. T-bar is close (the Ol' Skool way, bar in corner) and DB arent bad either ( just bend over put arm on knee Tony Freeman style and give it hell!) All are absolute fun!

B Con
07-15-08, 1:28 pm
way to knock out the back... you and those damn bentover rows are nuts... hmm did I inspire ya for the 365s that many times? Great work regardless

LittleMan55
07-15-08, 1:31 pm
way to knock out the back... you and those damn bentover rows are nuts... hmm did I inspire ya for the 365s that many times? Great work regardless

Thanks Burt! Bent over rows are so much fun... You got me thinking about doing some reps with 365. I was just happy to do Deads again, it had been 3 weeks! Oh so much fun!

Phil800101
07-15-08, 1:35 pm
Sick back session Broc! All that in 50 minutes? Damn, no doubt that was intense.

LittleMan55
07-15-08, 3:29 pm
Sick back session Broc! All that in 50 minutes? Damn, no doubt that was intense.

Thanks Phil! My back is already starting to tighten up... I love it.

mcbeast
07-15-08, 4:14 pm
8 pies is no joke dude.Even for 3 reps..
Have you ever maxed?

Northman
07-15-08, 4:42 pm
deads... nice!

Mcdiesel14
07-15-08, 5:14 pm
Bad ass workout man back is my weakest point never had to work that really for football. But excessive endorphins is giving me some tips so hopelly i'll get it going soon

shizz702
07-15-08, 7:53 pm
Fucking awesome back session brotha! Nice and heavy!

J Wong
07-15-08, 8:02 pm
Nice attack on the back! hahaaa

John-TNS
07-15-08, 10:36 pm
Nice back day! Heavy one at that!!!

jonnydunz
07-15-08, 11:57 pm
Ok so here is the deal... I needed a journey to have for a long long time. No specific results other than constant imporvement.

The old saying that is the name for this journey is one that is true of me right now. I am a mole hill, all 6'0 214lb. 12% bf of me. See where I'm going with this... There will be a mountain of a man made of myself; all the same way that mountains are made in real life. Tons of pressure, strain, pain, agony, tears, sweat and blood! It takes a million years to make a diamond and I dont have that long to wait, so it's time to get busy!

This journey will have all, no more creating them for each and every thing. If I'm bulking I'm here; same as if cutting or maintaining. I feel it's time journey wise to be like I must be with the weights consistant. No more bouncing around and creating these things at a whim. I will be here, day in day out, with food or the iron in hand, and if I'm not here I will be sleeping so that I can heal, grow, and improve.

For those who have been along on the previous 2 journeys, this one will be no different... Lots of variety, intensity, and well all out fun, which is what this is all about anyway. I will keep updates on my diets, thoughts, yadda yadda...

Sit back and enjoy the show!

i will jump on this ride with you man as you turn into the Animal Monster that you are destined to become. i know that you will bring it everytime as well man, just from seeing you around on several post. you are a true rep for the Animal Kingdom man and i am here for this journey. peace

LittleMan55
07-16-08, 8:14 am
8 pies is no joke dude.Even for 3 reps..
Have you ever maxed?

Thanks Excess... I hadnt done them for a few weeks and my lower back is definately feeling it. I maxed out once I think it was november at 425 and it felt crazy heavy then. Yesterday, despite my form still not being 100% making it more difficult, 405 didnt feel to bad. I'm going to keep hitting them up and when I feel my form is where it needs to be, I'm gonna see what I got in the tank!

deads... nice!

Damn Right!

Bad ass workout man back is my weakest point never had to work that really for football. But excessive endorphins is giving me some tips so hopelly i'll get it going soon

yeah I never had to do that much back when I played football either, but it was always strong somehow... Listen to excessive he knows his dead for sure, strong ass dude he is! You will get there.

Fucking awesome back session brotha! Nice and heavy!

Thanks bro! I left out T-bars (my favorite) because I was so pumped I didnt want to work out of the pump.

Nice attack on the back! hahaaa

Hey that Ryhmes! thanks!

Nice back day! Heavy one at that!!!

Thanks! Heavy is the only way to grow!

i will jump on this ride with you man as you turn into the Animal Monster that you are destined to become. i know that you will bring it everytime as well man, just from seeing you around on several post. you are a true rep for the Animal Kingdom man and i am here for this journey. peace

Glad to have you along Jonny! I have read a lot of your log and its always nice to have an Animal like you on my side. Hope you enjoy it, because I'm going to!

LittleMan55
07-16-08, 9:25 am
Nothing spectacular today:

6:00 a.m 20 min. HIT running on Dreadmill (I am starting to love that thing, maybe I need to eat more and run less? or go see a shirnk? WTF who like the DREADMILL?) 5 min. warm up and cool down, got to do it right so I dont mess myself up. Sipped on EAA Stack Juicy Watermelon during.

Diet today

meal 1: 4 whole eggs, 2 whites (boiled) 1 cup oats
meal 2: 8 oz Chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice
meal 3: Same as 2
meal 4: Protein bar
meal 5: 8oz. lean beef, veggies
Meal 6: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 scoop whey, 2 tbs natty PB (mixed up and put in freezer to simulate ice cream)

mcbeast
07-16-08, 9:28 am
lol thanks for the compliment,ive been known to make some good deadlift routines here and there...haha!

LittleMan55
07-16-08, 9:33 am
lol thanks for the compliment,ive been known to make some good deadlift routines here and there...haha!

yeah you are a complete and utter freak in that department! Def. know your stuff.

B Con
07-16-08, 9:39 am
For your last meal you ought to try this shake I made...

2 tbsp peanut butter
2 scoops chocolate protein
1/2 cup cottage cheese
2 tbsp fatfree half'n'half
25f, 64p, 20c

Can even use fat free whipped cream to top it off.

LittleMan55
07-16-08, 9:42 am
For your last meal you ought to try this shake I made...

2 tbsp peanut butter
2 scoops chocolate protein
1/2 cup cottage cheese
2 tbsp fatfree half'n'half
25f, 64p, 20c

Can even use fat free whipped cream to top it off.

I read that over in your thread... haha

I have been making that "ice cream" concotion for a while. Yours is a good looking change though, will do it soon to spice up my life a little!

J-Dawg
07-16-08, 10:14 am
That title says how my back feels right now! Great back day this morning. Did some deads, which I hadnt done in 3 weeks. Took a few sets to get the from donw perfect, and I wasnt very strong on them today but they were fun none the less. The rest of the back day was no let of either, with rest pauses, forced reps and a major pump...

Dont have long to post today, work is going to be hectic...

chins
bw x 15 for 3 sets, 2 sets of BW + 25

deads
wu; 225 x 15; 315 x 15; 405 x 3 (clean and pretty easy); 365 x 8 for 3 sets --- These werent the heaviest, but it felt great to do them again. Amlost puked on the third set, haha

BB rows
225 x 12; 245 x 10; 275 x 8; 275 x 8 rest pause (15 sec) 275 x 4 ---PUMPED!

Rev. Med. Grip pull down
220 x 12 for 3 sets --- Just focused on the contraciton and full ROM

Seated Low cable row
250 (stack) x 8 for 3 sets drop on the last to 200 x 10

done all in about 50 minutes... Sweating like hell and barely catching my breath! Back is pumped!

Sorry for such a short post...

Very impressive back workout BS!

LittleMan55
07-16-08, 10:16 am
Just finished up my rice! I havent had any in oh about 2 and a half months...

Reason for this post? I love brown rice! Man did I miss it.

LittleMan55
07-16-08, 10:18 am
Very impressive back workout BS!

Thanks J! Back day is one of my favorites... My whole back is very sore today, but in the best of ways.

simpleguy
07-16-08, 12:23 pm
Nothing spectacular today:

6:00 a.m 20 min. HIT running on Dreadmill (I am starting to love that thing, maybe I need to eat more and run less? or go see a shirnk? WTF who like the DREADMILL?) 5 min. warm up and cool down, got to do it right so I dont mess myself up. Sipped on EAA Stack Juicy Watermelon during.

Diet today

meal 1: 4 whole eggs, 2 whites (boiled) 1 cup oats
meal 2: 8 oz Chicken breast, 1/2 cup brown rice
meal 3: Same as 2
meal 4: Protein bar
meal 5: 8oz. lean beef, veggies
Meal 6: 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 scoop whey, 2 tbs natty PB (mixed up and put in freezer to simulate ice cream)

diet looks solid Broc... just wondering, are you doing HIIT on an empty stomach?

I hear you... and you can understand me, we're keto-bros lol... I miss my oats and rice and some potatoes mmm.... haha

LittleMan55
07-16-08, 12:26 pm
diet looks solid Broc... just wondering, are you doing HIIT on an empty stomach?

I hear you... and you can understand me, we're keto-bros lol... I miss my oats and rice and some potatoes mmm.... haha

I pop a pack of Animal Nitro and start sipping on EAA stack, so not entirely empty stomach but close. It's best to do it like that IMO. We will see as the time progresses though.

yeah keto is great, but damn I love carbs!

Hollow
07-16-08, 12:29 pm
Exactly how does meal #6 taste BS55?

LittleMan55
07-16-08, 12:31 pm
Exactly how does meal #6 taste BS55?

I love it! It's like chocolate moose with PB in it... give it a try. I'm going to try Burt's(yohead) shake at some point too.

Hollow
07-16-08, 12:38 pm
I love it! It's like chocolate moose with PB in it... give it a try. I'm going to try Burt's(yohead) shake at some point too.

I’ll have to give it a try one of these days, that was a great idea BS55!

LittleMan55
07-16-08, 12:39 pm
I’ll have to give it a try one of these days, that was a great idea BS55!

No problem

Giant Killer
07-16-08, 1:15 pm

LOL you don't know whatcha' have til it's gone huh?

LittleMan55
07-16-08, 1:16 pm

You hit the nail in the head bro!

shizz702
07-16-08, 1:20 pm

Lol reminds me of a while back ago when I went lo carb to cut down. I didn't have much of any carbs for over a month and after getting my body fat where I wanted it I treated myself to a nice greasy pepperoni pizza! I'll never forget that lol, it was if at the time, I forgot what junk food tasted like.

B Con
07-16-08, 1:23 pm
Damn you got a lot of viewers...

LittleMan55
07-16-08, 1:37 pm
Damn you got a lot of viewers...

I dunno whats up with it!

I cant wait for chest and bi's tomorrow!

going fishing tonight, its really close to a full moon and the bass should be hitting all top water lures like its their jobs...

js71474
07-16-08, 1:39 pm
I dunno whats up with it!

I cant wait for chest and bi's tomorrow!

going fishing tonight, its really close to a full moon and the bass should be hitting all top water lures like its their jobs...Maybe you will have a 50 lb. bass story for us tomorrow!

LittleMan55
07-16-08, 1:42 pm
Maybe you will have a 50 lb. bass story for us tomorrow!

If I catch a 50 lb bass I'm pretty sure I'd be fishing by a nuclear reactor! haha... I'm sure there will be some story, probably the fished for xxxx hours and cought nothing.

js71474
07-16-08, 1:47 pm
If I catch a 50 lb bass I'm pretty sure I'd be fishing by a nuclear reactor! haha... I'm sure there will be some story, probably the fished for xxxx hours and cought nothing.It would make one hell of a story though hahaha! Good luck, hope they are biting!

LittleMan55
07-16-08, 2:15 pm
It would make one hell of a story though hahaha! Good luck, hope they are biting!

Thanks...

I can hear it now: I fought that freakin fish for 7 hours, had 2 chicken breast and a cup or rice during that time. Oh and did I mention it was on 4lb test line, that was strung onto an ultra light rod. Damn thing nearly pulled me in..... Ok I'll stop now!

Phil800101
07-16-08, 2:15 pm
Enjoy the fishing Broc! Nice session there earlier. EAA Watermelon is some tasty stuff, I picked up a tub for myself last week. Tastes like melted Jolly Ranchers to me, which is not a bad thing in the least, lol.

LittleMan55
07-16-08, 2:17 pm
Enjoy the fishing Broc! Nice session there earlier. EAA Watermelon is some tasty stuff, I picked up a tub for myself last week. Tastes like melted Jolly Ranchers to me, which is not a bad thing in the least, lol.

yeah its just like jolly ranchers... The only problem is it tastes to damn good. You want to drink it all the time and then it's gone in a week... UGH!

R.Bearse1
07-16-08, 6:56 pm
Enjoy the fishing bro! I haven't fished in years!!! I'd love to again, miss it. Good Luck bro!

mjsef88
07-16-08, 6:58 pm
going fishing tonight, its really close to a full moon and the bass should be hitting all top water lures like its their jobs...

i wanna goooooooo. I can't wait for August.

Mcdiesel14
07-16-08, 6:58 pm
Dude your making me jealous i'm sitting at work would love to go fishing

Pizzalamp
07-16-08, 9:20 pm
enjoy fishing...i would always bring submarine sandwiches w/ me

Northman
07-17-08, 1:15 am
I've got a great river within walking distance of my gym, so I go often. Bass in Canada grow slower than their American fellows due to the colder weather, so my 1lb average counts as a 4lb fish for you guys... right?

R.Bearse1
07-17-08, 5:59 am
I've got a great river within walking distance of my gym, so I go often. Bass in Canada grow slower than their American fellows due to the colder weather, so my 1lb average counts as a 4lb fish for you guys... right?

eh...being from Michigan I can't cut ya much slack on that one bro, lol. Maybe these other guys could.

LittleMan55
07-17-08, 7:53 am
Enjoy the fishing bro! I haven't fished in years!!! I'd love to again, miss it. Good Luck bro!

i wanna goooooooo. I can't wait for August.

Dude your making me jealous i'm sitting at work would love to go fishing

enjoy fishing...i would always bring submarine sandwiches w/ me

eh...being from Michigan I can't cut ya much slack on that one bro, lol. Maybe these other guys could.

Thanks guys it was fun, even though I only caught 4! They were going nuts for the top water stuff... So it was massive explosions out of the water and some good fights. Plus I have had a lot of things on my mind lately and last night helped to clear it up some by providing me a means of relaxation.

Pizza I took a protein bar and a gallon of water this time. I used to take Chips back when I was a true fat kid.

Stiff and R.Bearse- I know people from here who go to North and to Canada to fish, so it must not be to bad up there. This was a small farm pond so most of the fish were about 2 to 3 pounds, so I'll go for the 1lb average counting as 4!

B Con
07-17-08, 7:54 am
Damn you up early... anything u got on ur mind and needa talk bout u know my #

Glad you had fun fishin

js71474
07-17-08, 7:55 am
Good to see you caught some fish, and got a chance to clear your head. Really hoping for that 50 lb fish story haha!

LittleMan55
07-17-08, 7:56 am
Damn you up early... anything u got on ur mind and needa talk bout u know my #

Glad you had fun fishin

You know me a creature of the morning. I had a killer chest and bi day. It will be up when I go to work most likely, got to shower and get ready now.

I know bro... Thanks for that it means a lot! It's those constant struggles that you have to deal with in your head, you know what I mean we all get them.

LittleMan55
07-17-08, 7:59 am
Good to see you caught some fish, and got a chance to clear your head. Really hoping for that 50 lb fish story haha!

No 50 lb fish story, but I have one about slinging around some 105's that will be up a little later... If that works.

js71474
07-17-08, 8:09 am
No 50 lb fish story, but I have one about slinging around some 105's that will be up a little later... If that works.Yea buddy that will def. work, that's the story I really want to see! Good luck!

B Con
07-17-08, 8:18 am
You know me a creature of the morning. I had a killer chest and bi day. It will be up when I go to work most likely, got to shower and get ready now.

I know bro... Thanks for that it means a lot! It's those constant struggles that you have to deal with in your head, you know what I mean we all get them.

I just ignore all the voices and keep pounding through it. Hell if we listened to those voices, we wouldn't have been carrying gallons of water to class, eating all the time during class (everything from shakes, to chicken breasts, to tuna and grits haha), to just doing half the shit we were doing. We know what we want and are going after it. Definitely gotta respect that...

LittleMan55
07-17-08, 9:15 am
I just ignore all the voices and keep pounding through it. Hell if we listened to those voices, we wouldn't have been carrying gallons of water to class, eating all the time during class (everything from shakes, to chicken breasts, to tuna and grits haha), to just doing half the shit we were doing. We know what we want and are going after it. Definitely gotta respect that...

True that! This is the reason I am glad to call you a friend and a Brother . I dont usually let people get close to me, but you are someone I have come to trust and consider a true friend. Which doesnt happen often!

I ignore all the external voices, but these are the ones in your head. More like demons that you have to beat, punish, slay and kill. The ones of self doubt and the like. Pretty much beat them to death. It was think, cast, reel, think, cast, reel... over and over and over for about 4 straigh hours, but when all was said and done I think that I crushed the bastards!

B Con
07-17-08, 9:22 am
True that! This is the reason I am glad to call you a friend and a Brother . I dont usually let people get close to me, but you are someone I have come to trust and consider a true friend. Which doesnt happen often!

I ignore all the external voices, but these are the ones in your head. More like demons that you have to beat, punish, slay and kill. The ones of self doubt and the like. Pretty much beat them to death. It was think, cast, reel, think, cast, reel... over and over and over for about 4 straigh hours, but when all was said and done I think that I crushed the bastards!

Shit I know you crushed the bastards. Gotta destroy 'em... its all mutual brother. I got some news for ya that I will relay to you a little later today.

LittleMan55
07-17-08, 9:43 am
So after fishing last night, my head was pretty clear. I was focused up, locked in, and ready to punish myself in a fun ass way! The drive to the gym take 9 minutes and 27 seconds exactly. I have timed it numerous times and could drive it in my sleep. Today it felt as if it took 10 years. I just wanted to grab something and push it! I woke up and could taste dumbbells, iron, sweat, and PAIN . I was almost relieved when I go to the gym so I could cut lose all of the energy and frustration that has been building up. Today was chest, bi's and abs and I did my best to let them have it. Just stuck with the basics today, nothing fancy so if your looking for something ridiculous go read elsewhere. My cousin is going to Chicago and Luke had a major Organic Chem 2 test today so it was a one man show. A death match of me against me, no hold barred! I pulled my Animal hat down to where no one could see my eyes, and began my dissent into madness.

Incline DB press
55x 20; 75 x 15; 85 x 12; 95 x 10; 105 x 6 (this pissed me off) so drop set 75 x 12 directly into DB Incline Flyes with the same weight for a crippling set of 8! Everything was going good, then boom the 105 dibacle. I stood there after the drop set/ flye combo staring at myself in the mirror wondering why in the hell I had wore an Animal shirt today, fuck I'm not even worthy to call myself an Animal! Snapped out of it, cranked up some For Whom the Bell Tolls and picked up more DB's, because I had business to take care of.

Flat Flyes
55x 15; 60 x 15; 70 x 12 rest pause 70 x 6 --- major chest pump! It was now on and time to inflict more punishment.

Weighted Dips, big lean forward to hammer my chest ss/ w underhand cable crosses
BW + plate x 15/ 80 x 12; BW+ 2 plates x 12/ 80 x 12; BW+ 2 plates and a 25 x 6 dropped weight into BW dips to failure (I lost track and 12, but it felt like I was there forever)/ 80 x 12 dropped to 50 x 15 --- Dunno what was going through my head at the end of this one and didnt care! Both final exercises were to complete failure... Which was a first I have gone far before, but never to this point!

bi's
Straight bar
bar x 15; 95 x 12; 95 x 12; 105 x 10; 115 x 8 --- Strict, controlled, massive pump! Arms felt like they were splitting open.

DB hammers simultanious
40 x 12; 45 x 10 for 2 sets, dropp on the last one to 30 until fail --- bi's got wide looking here!

Hurcules curl
50 x 12 for 3 sets --- no rest just one arm after the other at a room spinning pace.

abs
hanging leg raises
3 sets of 25

rope curnches
2 x 35 at 130

Took down some Torrent and a pack of Nitro post.

Not the best of moods lately, as is evident by most of the post. I kind of lost it in there this morning and the thoughts that follow the exercises are exactly what went through my head, because with out them you would not get the full effect of my work out today. That pause and look in the mirror was about a 2 second thought, that felt like 2 years almost an out of body experience. It really lit a fire under my ass for the rest of the wo as I just went nuts, and probably was in serious need of a straigh jacket.

When all was said and done, I felt much better! Now on with the day, rest day tomorrow just some cardio... Then Saturday is leg day baby! Best day of the week and I still have it to look forward to. I think things could be looking a lot better!

mcbeast
07-17-08, 9:44 am
105x6 pissed you off? thats some heavy shit brotha.Keep up the madness

LittleMan55
07-17-08, 9:47 am
105x6 pissed you off? thats some heavy shit brotha.Keep up the madness

Odd mind set lately bro! Pissed me off because it was all light up to there, like I was pushing air. The first few were like it then it was like the poooof done out of now where, so it didnt sit well.

mcbeast
07-17-08, 9:49 am
Odd mind set lately bro! Pissed me off because it was all light up to there, like I was pushing air. The first few were like it then it was like the poooof done out of now where, so it didnt sit well.

Shit im happy if i can get 100's for 10 nowadays with my shoulder.Your a monster.Keep truckin

LittleMan55
07-17-08, 9:52 am
Shit im happy if i can get 100's for 10 nowadays with my shoulder.Your a monster.Keep truckin

Thanks bro! Means a lot... Actaully the workout helped to further clear things up, so hopefully this mind set goes away quickly.

B Con
07-17-08, 10:10 am
I feel your pain. That's how I was feeling after chest day... just pissed. Definitely can relate.. don't worry though you did the Animal proud and way to demolish your chest.

shizz702
07-17-08, 10:13 am
Man that workout you just did shows what being an Animal is all about! You hit it hard, and heavy, and didn't let any self doubt or negative energy within stop you from pressing on!

We all got our demons bro, I'm no different then you, shit I was unsure about hitting my squat PR yesterday and even had my doubts. You have came a long way, and not only are you looking good but are also strong as fuck!

So tell those negative voices that are trying to biring you down to shut the fuck up cause you are just gonna keep steadily climbing up!

Phil800101
07-17-08, 10:44 am
Killer session Broc! I like the supersets and dropsets, and the simultaneous hammer curls sound pretty damn brutal.

LittleMan55
07-17-08, 11:25 am
I feel your pain. That's how I was feeling after chest day... just pissed. Definitely can relate.. don't worry though you did the Animal proud and way to demolish your chest.

I was ok when it was over, just pissed mid work out. I went at it so hard that, the pissed felling left. haha. Thanks, it and my bi's are gonna hurt tomorrow.

Man that workout you just did shows what being an Animal is all about! You hit it hard, and heavy, and didn't let any self doubt or negative energy within stop you from pressing on!

We all got our demons bro, I'm no different then you, shit I was unsure about hitting my squat PR yesterday and even had my doubts. You have came a long way, and not only are you looking good but are also strong as fuck!

So tell those negative voices that are trying to biring you down to shut the fuck up cause you are just gonna keep steadily climbing up!

Thanks Shiz! I didnt think about it like that (refering the the initial part of your post). They will clear up, this shit comes in cycles for me. I go a long just fine for months upon months then it rares its ugly ass head and I have to beat it back mercilously. Thanks for you support bro!

Killer session Broc! I like the supersets and dropsets, and the simultaneous hammer curls sound pretty damn brutal.

Thanks Phil! I'm gonna feel it for sure. Yeah I like the simultaneous hammer curls, they work IMO.

firsthorseman97
07-17-08, 11:30 am
I can't believe you didn't go take a shower with your toaster after that workout. Are you fuckin' kidding? That was a solid workout. You did 57 reps before trying that 105. I would have hit a wall too. Way to push thru it!

LittleMan55
07-17-08, 11:34 am
I can't believe you didn't go take a shower with your toaster after that workout. Are you fuckin' kidding? That was a solid workout. You did 57 reps before trying that 105. I would have hit a wall too. Way to push thru it!

Thanks! yeah it got solid as it went. I was just frustrated with the whole hit the wall issue. I honestly didnt realize I had done 57 reps before doing the 105's...

Mr. Dead
07-17-08, 11:50 am
Keep buildin' that chest up, and you'll have a place to rest your protein shake!!!

Hollow
07-17-08, 11:57 am
Looks like being pissed at yourself netted you a great workout BS55!

LittleMan55
07-17-08, 12:34 pm
Keep buildin' that chest up, and you'll have a place to rest your protein shake!!!

That is my goal! I look forward to that day.

Looks like being pissed at yourself netted you a great workout BS55!

Yeah it did! The pissed feeling faded throughout the work out, it was only for that brief time between Incline and flyes. Thanks for your support Hollow!

jonnydunz
07-17-08, 12:40 pm
So after fishing last night, my head was pretty clear. I was focused up, locked in, and ready to punish myself in a fun ass way! The drive to the gym take 9 minutes and 27 seconds exactly. I have timed it numerous times and could drive it in my sleep. Today it felt as if it took 10 years. I just wanted to grab something and push it! I woke up and could taste dumbbells, iron, sweat, and PAIN . I was almost relieved when I go to the gym so I could cut lose all of the energy and frustration that has been building up. Today was chest, bi's and abs and I did my best to let them have it. Just stuck with the basics today, nothing fancy so if your looking for something ridiculous go read elsewhere. My cousin is going to Chicago and Luke had a major Organic Chem 2 test today so it was a one man show. A death match of me against me, no hold barred! I pulled my Animal hat down to where no one could see my eyes, and began my dissent into madness.

Incline DB press
55x 20; 75 x 15; 85 x 12; 95 x 10; 105 x 6 (this pissed me off) so drop set 75 x 12 directly into DB Incline Flyes with the same weight for a crippling set of 8! Everything was going good, then boom the 105 dibacle. I stood there after the drop set/ flye combo staring at myself in the mirror wondering why in the hell I had wore an Animal shirt today, fuck I'm not even worthy to call myself an Animal! Snapped out of it, cranked up some For Whom the Bell Tolls and picked up more DB's, because I had business to take care of.

Flat Flyes
55x 15; 60 x 15; 70 x 12 rest pause 70 x 6 --- major chest pump! It was now on and time to inflict more punishment.

Weighted Dips, big lean forward to hammer my chest ss/ w underhand cable crosses
BW + plate x 15/ 80 x 12; BW+ 2 plates x 12/ 80 x 12; BW+ 2 plates and a 25 x 6 dropped weight into BW dips to failure (I lost track and 12, but it felt like I was there forever)/ 80 x 12 dropped to 50 x 15 --- Dunno what was going through my head at the end of this one and didnt care! Both final exercises were to complete failure... Which was a first I have gone far before, but never to this point!

bi's
Straight bar
bar x 15; 95 x 12; 95 x 12; 105 x 10; 115 x 8 --- Strict, controlled, massive pump! Arms felt like they were splitting open.

DB hammers simultanious
40 x 12; 45 x 10 for 2 sets, dropp on the last one to 30 until fail --- bi's got wide looking here!

Hurcules curl
50 x 12 for 3 sets --- no rest just one arm after the other at a room spinning pace.

abs
hanging leg raises
3 sets of 25

rope curnches
2 x 35 at 130

Not the best of moods lately, as is evident by most of the post. I kind of lost it in there this morning and the thoughts that follow the exercises are exactly what went through my head, because with out them you would not get the full effect of my work out today. That pause and look in the mirror was about a 2 second thought, that felt like 2 years almost an out of body experience. It really lit a fire under my ass for the rest of the wo as I just went nuts, and probably was in serious need of a straigh jacket.

When all was said and done, I felt much better! Now on with the day, rest day tomorrow just some cardio... Then Saturday is leg day baby! Best day of the week and I still have it to look forward to. I think things could be looking a lot better!

i got to love the passion that you demonstrate man. like myself and many others that have to deal with those demons everyday man. you have to kill them because they want to keep you from achieving all of your dreams and goals. keep on working hard and making the iron beg for mercy man. peace.

Hoomgar
07-17-08, 2:54 pm
I'm subbed up bro. I wondered what happened to you.

~peace

Hg

Big Wides
07-17-08, 2:59 pm
Looking soild over here. Like how you train and your intesnity is very high which will only lead to more growth

LittleMan55
07-17-08, 3:05 pm
i got to love the passion that you demonstrate man. like myself and many others that have to deal with those demons everyday man. you have to kill them because they want to keep you from achieving all of your dreams and goals. keep on working hard and making the iron beg for mercy man. peace.

Thanks Jonny! The demons get slayed when they come up. With out passion our hopes, dream, and life itself is dead. I dunno how much I make the iron beg for mercy, but I'll keep pushing it until I do!

I'm subbed up bro. I wondered what happened to you.

~peace

Hg

hey, you found me... Always good to have your support!

Looking soild over here. Like how you train and your intesnity is very high which will only lead to more growth

Thanks for that and stoping by Big Wides! It means a lot coming from a beast like you. I got a lot of growing to do, but its going to be fun doing it. Stop by whenver bro!

Augur
07-17-08, 4:58 pm

Incline DB press

Flat Flyes

bi's
Straight bar

DB hammers simultanious

Hurcules curl

abs
hanging leg raises
3 sets of 25

rope curnches
2 x 35 at 130

Beastly work bro. I could feel your intensity as I read this post; it made me want to get in my car and drive back to the gym!

LittleMan55
07-17-08, 5:02 pm
Beastly work bro. I could feel your intensity as I read this post; it made me want to get in my car and drive back to the gym!

Thanks Augur! I was just letting it all go when I posted it...

Mcdiesel14
07-17-08, 7:58 pm
Wish I would have read this before I went to the gym was really out of it today overall mentally I was just spent still shreddin it man keep it up!

Pizzalamp
07-17-08, 8:00 pm
GREAT WORKOUT BROC

very intense for sure...those dips sound great man...keep it up

John-TNS
07-17-08, 11:46 pm
Intensity was awesome man! Great job! Keep it up!

LittleMan55
07-18-08, 8:34 am
Wish I would have read this before I went to the gym was really out of it today overall mentally I was just spent still shreddin it man keep it up!

Thanks for the compliment Mcdiesel... Sometimes we are all spent, but the FORVM is a definate source of motivation!

GREAT WORKOUT BROC

very intense for sure...those dips sound great man...keep it up

Thanks Grant! I'm feeling it today.... I love weigthed dips!

Intensity was awesome man! Great job! Keep it up!

It was fun, does that mean intense? Guess it does in my world!

LittleMan55
07-18-08, 8:45 am
This morning was 5 min wu followed by 20 min HIT with a 5 min cool down.... You know me spending quality time with my good friend the dreadmill... hahaha

Hollow
07-18-08, 8:47 am
Good to see you are spending some quality time with your friend the dreadmill, solid session BS55!

J-Dawg
07-18-08, 9:22 am

Incline DB press

Flat Flyes

bi's
Straight bar

DB hammers simultanious

Hurcules curl

abs
hanging leg raises
3 sets of 25

rope curnches
2 x 35 at 130

Good shit there BS. I like how you combine push/pull movements here!

LittleMan55
07-18-08, 9:27 am
Good to see you are spending some quality time with your friend the dreadmill, solid session BS55!

Thank Hollow! Me and the dreadmill have a love hate relationship.

Thanks J! I have been reading about a lot of people doing this split, in particular this one guy named Yates. So I figured I would see what happens with it.

shizz702
07-18-08, 9:57 am
lol you and that dreadmill!

Mr. Dead
07-18-08, 11:37 am

x2!!!

LittleMan55
07-18-08, 12:08 pm
lol you and that dreadmill!

I want to gradually get bigger, not fat... So dreadmill is my friend (well ok no friend, but get the point haha)

x2!!!

Thanks Mr. Dead. It's a fun combo. I think Enforcer called it the All American work out!

simpleguy
07-18-08, 1:18 pm
wow solid workout Broc... I reckon tomorrow we're both hitting legs

LittleMan55
07-18-08, 1:20 pm
wow solid workout Broc... I reckon tomorrow we're both hitting legs

haha... You are right!!!!

Saved the best for last! Anyone know where I can get a wheel chair in advance? Preferably a motorized one as my arms and chest are still sore from yesterday.

simpleguy
07-18-08, 1:26 pm
haha... You are right!!!!

Saved the best for last! Anyone know where I can get a wheel chair in advance? Preferably a motorized one as my arms and chest are still sore from yesterday.

haha, I hear you... torrent used to be a solid help for me regarding soreness... now sure it's not magic but it does help

too bad I'm on the keto right now... and I have to catch up my leg training with 1 hour of cardio... damn I'm so happy haha

LittleMan55
07-18-08, 1:27 pm
haha, I hear you... torrent used to be a solid help for me regarding soreness... now sure it's not magic but it does help

too bad I'm on the keto right now... and I have to catch up my leg training with 1 hour of cardio... damn I'm so happy haha

yeah I love Torrent!

ugh 1 hour of cardio... I remember that nonsensical stuff! Keep doing it though you will be happy with the end result.

simpleguy
07-18-08, 1:29 pm
yeah I love Torrent!

ugh 1 hour of cardio... I remember that nonsensical stuff! Keep doing it though you will be happy with the end result.

no doubt bro

js71474
07-18-08, 2:24 pm
That last session you had was freakin killer bro! Nice job!

LittleMan55
07-18-08, 2:25 pm
That last session you had was freakin killer bro! Nice job!

yeah I was all pissed off during it, but I'm realizing today I did something right. So much chest and bi soreness...

js71474
07-18-08, 2:40 pm
yeah I was all pissed off during it, but I'm realizing today I did something right. So much chest and bi soreness...Sometimes pissed off is a good way to be at the gym, makes you do stuff you might not ordinarily do.

LittleMan55
07-18-08, 2:48 pm
Sometimes pissed off is a good way to be at the gym, makes you do stuff you might not ordinarily do.

yeah that is true. i was pissed for like 2 seconds is what is funny, because I worked myslef out of being mad!

js71474
07-18-08, 3:14 pm
yeah that is true. i was pissed for like 2 seconds is what is funny, because I worked myslef out of being mad!Funny what a couple of hard sets will do for the mind haha! Best stress reliever known to man.

LittleMan55
07-18-08, 3:15 pm
Funny what a couple of hard sets will do for the mind haha! Best stress reliever known to man.

No doubt!

scals
07-19-08, 10:33 am
Sick looking chest day brother. Got 3 more weeks at the job then I'll be back to normal with the internet around me 24/7.

LittleMan55
07-19-08, 12:41 pm
Sick looking chest day brother. Got 3 more weeks at the job then I'll be back to normal with the internet around me 24/7.

Hell yeah bro! Its always good to hear from you... I hope that you get the split figured out so you can hammer that upper chest. We got to get something set up for early sememster and a few other times throughout the semester so that we can punish the iron!

LittleMan55
07-19-08, 1:50 pm
Ok so I have read many leg work outs on here in the short time I have been here... A lot of motivation comes from the creativity, intensity, and passion from sources such as Machine, G-Diesel, Enforcer, Toni and many others. Well I figured it was time for me to take what I had learned and use my own creativity and desire to make something twisted, nasty and fun at the same time. Burt has often called me the Mad Scientist, well today I was in the lab doing some work... I walked into the gym knowing it was leg day, the best day of the week, the month, hell of my existance to this point. Every leg day is like this, a test of ones manhood, gumption, and more often than not your guts (some of mine were left in a RG bucket today)... Well I didnt have a plan when I went in the door other than I wanted to deliver a complete ass whooping to my lower body... Things fell into place as I went!

Here is what I came up with and the title gives a good pre-lude, you will notice it throughout:

Warm up
10 min walking on Dreadmill to get the blood going. Incline 7 speed 3.8.

Let the fun begin!

Leg ext. ss/w walking DB lunges
130 x 20/ 30 lb DB for 20 yards down hall and back/ 150 x 20/ 45 db 20 yd lunges -- So much blood so fast! Legs looked full, and were ready to rock... This was tough no lie, nasty combo. So on to bigger and better things.

leg press ss/w DB SLDL
12 plates x 20/ 80lb DB x 20; 14 plates x 20/ 80lb db x 20; 16 plates x 20/ 80 lb db x 20 --- Could barely get out of the leg press machine on set 2, but I drug my ass over to the DB and knocked out my SLDL. I love SLDL's with DB such a great strech. My legs were, well it was really getting fun at this point!

Squats fixed weight all ATG- I will put vids up if you would like once I get them on you tube? let me know
225 x 20 for 5 sets, Felt great but I wasnt finished so 225 x 12 (this was all in the tank on set 6) drop set to 135 x 12, super set with fall into floor, room spining... Good time these squats were! Why the 5th exercise? Because it makes for a more interesting time... haha

Stood up to unrack the weight and wound up in search of the RG bucket. Puked, which helped stop the room from spinning and my head from pounding. I hate puking and this came out of no where surprise attack style.

lying leg curl ss/w Donkey Calves
130 x 20/ 200 x 20 for all 3 sets

Done!

Torrent and 2 packs of Nitro post... Torrent was 2 scoops apple 1 cherry! Delicious. I sat in the gym for a while to regain composure.

I hope I cant walk tomorrow!

Had a cheat meal of sorts last night. Desert was the only cheat, it was at Longhorn after watching The Dark Knight which is amazing by the way! I highly recommend it, so go see it! I wouldnt have gotten desert, but that girl wanted some chocolate thing. So had it on top of a 22oz Porterhouse, loaded baked potatoe (ok this was a cheat), and some crab bake thing they have that was great. The desert was killer too!

J Wong
07-19-08, 1:52 pm
Ok so I have read many leg work outs on here in the short time I have been here... A lot of motivation comes from the creativity, intensity, and passion from sources such as Machine, G-Diesel, Enforcer, Toni and many others. Well I figured it was time for me to take what I had learned and use my own creativity and desire to make something twisted, nasty and fun at the same time. Burt has often called me the Mad Scientist, well today I was in the lab doing some work... I walked into the gym knowing it was leg day, the best day of the week, the month, hell of my existance to this point. Every leg day is like this, a test of ones manhood, gumption, and more often than not your guts (some of mine were left in a RG bucket today)... Well I didnt have a plan when I went in the door other than I wanted to deliver a complete ass whooping to my lower body... Things fell into place as I went!

Here is what I came up with and the title gives a good pre-lude, you will notice it throughout:

Warm up

Let the fun begin!

130 x 20/ 30 lb DB for 20 yards down hall and back/ 150 x 20/ 45 db 20 yd lunges -- So much blood so fast! Legs looked full, and were ready to rock... This was tough no lie, nasty combo. So on to bigger and better things.

leg press ss/w DB SLDL
12 plates x 20/ 80lb DB x 20; 14 plates x 20/ 80lb db x 20; 16 plates x 20/ 80 lb db x 20 --- Could barely get out of the leg press machine on set 2, but I drug my ass over to the DB and knocked out my SLDL. I love SLDL's with DB such a great strech. My legs were, well it was really getting fun at this point!

Squats fixed weight all ATG- I will put vids up if you would like once I get them on you tube? let me know
225 x 20 for 5 sets, Felt great but I wasnt finished so 225 x 12 (this was all in the tank on set 6) drop set to 135 x 12, super set with fall into floor, room spining... Good time these squats were! Why the 5th exercise? Because it makes for a more interesting time... haha

Stood up to unrack the weight and wound up in search of the RG bucket. Puked, which helped stop the room from spinning and my head from pounding. I hate puking and this came out of no where surprise attack style.

Done!

Torrent and 2 packs of Nitro post... Torrent was 2 scoops apple 1 cherry! Delicious. I sat in the gym for a while to regain composure.

Had a cheat meal of sorts last night. Desert was the only cheat, it was at Longhorn after watching The Dark Knight which is amazing by the way! I highly recommend it, so go see it! I wouldnt have gotten desert, but that girl wanted some chocolate thing. So had it on top of a 22oz Porterhouse, loaded baked potatoe (ok this was a cheat), and some crab bake thing they have that was great. The desert was killer too!

You killed the legs, good job. Eat that meal 3 times a day, don't be scared! haha, 22oz porterhouse.. mmmm

Enforcer
07-19-08, 2:39 pm

Warm up

Let the fun begin!

leg press ss/w DB SLDL

Done!

Now thats what the fuck I am talking about bro. I love to see when real true Animals step up to the plates and deliver like this. You fuckin set the bar with this workout for so many others to follow. I greatly appreciate the shout out by the way. Glad I could throw some knowledge and inspiration your way. You are def going to be felling this workout very soon, hell maybe even 2nite. Don't think it can't happen bc it has to me and can happen to you. So rest up, SUTAS is on the way. And I love the fact that even though u lost ur lunch, u still cam back and hammered out the rest of the workout. Many "normals" out there would have quit right there but u said fuck it and kept on going. Now that is fuckin intensity and thats what I like to see. Good shit bro, rest up, enjoy the weekend and I will be seeing ur ass very soon.

simpleguy
07-19-08, 2:55 pm
I agree with Enforcer's post, it takes guts to do what you did... great workout Broc... oh and the desert sounds great

Toni69
07-19-08, 2:56 pm

Warm up

Let the fun begin!

leg press ss/w DB SLDL

Done!

Damn skippy man. You knocked some shit right out of the ballpark with this one. Its been a while since I supersetted like this here..dont think I could keep up with ya on this one. LOL...to top it off, you puked then hit the last superset right afterwards too...LOL...I will bow down to you now. LOL

Rest, eat...and hope you recover soon with this one man. Thank you for naming me here too, but this was all your doin man. You have inspired me to bust some ass on monday, no doubt about it.

jonnydunz
07-19-08, 5:57 pm
recovery is going to be a must after that intense leg session. i really cant wait until i am able to return to really working my legs. which is on schedule for me with my rehab. glad to see that you made it through an incredible workout man and way to change things up and be creative. peace.

shizz702
07-19-08, 6:04 pm
That was one insane wheels session there brotha! Lol at how the puke came surprise attack style! Way to kill it bro! I suspect serious soreness in your near future ;)

R.Bearse1
07-19-08, 6:26 pm
Sick wheels session bro

scals
07-19-08, 9:36 pm
Hell yeah bro! Its always good to hear from you... I hope that you get the split figured out so you can hammer that upper chest. We got to get something set up for early sememster and a few other times throughout the semester so that we can punish the iron!

Absolutely bro. I'm still trying to figure that split out lol. Sick leg day today too bro.

Carpe Diem P.T
07-19-08, 10:24 pm
you taught those legs a lesson! good shit

John-TNS
07-20-08, 1:44 am
Drop sets on squats are no fuckin joke bro... Good job

Phil800101
07-20-08, 2:08 pm
Holy fucking shit Broc, that is one hell of a wheels session! You flat-out murdered your legs bro, really awesome shit. Can you walk today? Major SUTAS from that I'm sure.

Toni69
07-20-08, 3:45 pm
you must be hurting cause you have not been here responding! LOL..hope your ok. LOL

R.Bearse1
07-20-08, 3:47 pm
you must be hurting cause you have not been here responding! LOL..hope your ok. LOL

I think hurting would be an understatement...he's in all out recovery!!

Good stuff bro good stuff

Mcdiesel14
07-20-08, 3:51 pm
hell of a workout man I like doing the squats for 20 reps like that really fells like thier gonna pop out of my skin great stuff man keep it coming

Pizzalamp
07-20-08, 4:04 pm
horrific and evil day broc...awesome job...damn that food sounds great too

Enforcer
07-20-08, 4:18 pm

I think he is stuck in bed...

B Con
07-20-08, 7:12 pm
Damn way to work those wheelz

Hollow
07-21-08, 7:14 am
That was one intense and insane leg session BS55!!!

js71474
07-21-08, 7:22 am
Damn brother, setting the bar on leg day!! Hell of a job man!!! That's how wheels need to be hit and hopefully this will be inspiration for many to hit them the same, NICE bro Nice!!!!!!

LittleMan55
07-21-08, 8:13 am
You killed the legs, good job. Eat that meal 3 times a day, don't be scared! haha, 22oz porterhouse.. mmmm

Thanks boom! If I ate 3 meals like that a day I would be huge, but not in a good way... haha

Now thats what the fuck I am talking about bro. I love to see when real true Animals step up to the plates and deliver like this. You fuckin set the bar with this workout for so many others to follow. I greatly appreciate the shout out by the way. Glad I could throw some knowledge and inspiration your way. You are def going to be felling this workout very soon, hell maybe even 2nite. Don't think it can't happen bc it has to me and can happen to you. So rest up, SUTAS is on the way. And I love the fact that even though u lost ur lunch, u still cam back and hammered out the rest of the workout. Many "normals" out there would have quit right there but u said fuck it and kept on going. Now that is fuckin intensity and thats what I like to see. Good shit bro, rest up, enjoy the weekend and I will be seeing ur ass very soon.

Thanks E! I made a mistake in posting, after watching the video it was only 10/8 on the drop. I guess you cant really count when youre about to puke and cant feel the lower half of you body! My legs are still fried... That one did it for sure. Dude Sept. is getting closer by the day, and I think its going to dive me into a state of training madness! Thanks so much for the kind words, I dunno how much I raised the bar because it has been set so HIGH around here. It is more like I'm just grabbing ahold of the bar and holding on for dear life in hopes of not being left behind.

I agree with Enforcer's post, it takes guts to do what you did... great workout Broc... oh and the desert sounds great

Thanks SG! That desert was awesome. Walking like a penguin still!

Damn skippy man. You knocked some shit right out of the ballpark with this one. Its been a while since I supersetted like this here..dont think I could keep up with ya on this one. LOL...to top it off, you puked then hit the last superset right afterwards too...LOL...I will bow down to you now. LOL

Rest, eat...and hope you recover soon with this one man. Thank you for naming me here too, but this was all your doin man. You have inspired me to bust some ass on monday, no doubt about it.

I have told you before Toni, you have no reason to bow to me. I'm just trying to get myself to another level on day at a time. I cant wait to see how hard you hit your legs today, if that one inspired you... Because I get amped from reading a lot of peoples work outs around here.

recovery is going to be a must after that intense leg session. i really cant wait until i am able to return to really working my legs. which is on schedule for me with my rehab. glad to see that you made it through an incredible workout man and way to change things up and be creative. peace.

Legs are the best! I hope you recover quickly so that you can come back and murder your legs too... as for the creativity, well it keeps it ineresting.

Sick wheels session bro

Thanks Bro!

Absolutely bro. I'm still trying to figure that split out lol. Sick leg day today too bro.

Thanks Steve! I hope you get it figured out. Cant wait to train sometime late Aug. early Sept. hopefully.

you taught those legs a lesson! good shit

I tought them a lesson... But have needed a wheel chair for the past 2 days. haha My family has got a good laugh from this one.

Drop sets on squats are no fuckin joke bro... Good job

Drop sets are always good, no matter what body part! haha especially legs!

Holy fucking shit Broc, that is one hell of a wheels session! You flat-out murdered your legs bro, really awesome shit. Can you walk today? Major SUTAS from that I'm sure.

SUTAS was understatment. I look like the tin man! I could walk, just not well. hahah

I think hurting would be an understatement...he's in all out recovery!!

Good stuff bro good stuff

I was in recovery mode! Thanks for looking out for me guys. I was covered up with family stuff yesterday and was unable to get on here. I was walking around all funny like though. Oh and I did some cardio yesterday a.m. A little walking on the treadmill to help losen things up. Did it help? NOT REALLY! haha

hell of a workout man I like doing the squats for 20 reps like that really fells like thier gonna pop out of my skin great stuff man keep it coming

Yeah my quads felt and look like they would explode. I'll try to get some pics up today from the aftermath. Didnt take a before, but I can take one today for an example.

horrific and evil day broc...awesome job...damn that food sounds great too

horrific? Evil? nah it was fun Grant! Thanks, the food was amazing!

I think he is stuck in bed...

I was up and moving, just slowly LOL

Damn way to work those wheelz

Thanks Burt!

That was one intense and insane leg session BS55!!!

Thanks Hollow! Leg day=the best day!

Damn brother, setting the bar on leg day!! Hell of a job man!!! That's how wheels need to be hit and hopefully this will be inspiration for many to hit them the same, NICE bro Nice!!!!!!

I dunno bout setting the bar... I just put it on my back and took it for a ride like Machine said to do! I just set out to murder my legs, mission accomplished. If others are inspired then great! I hope so, but it wasnt the goal.

LittleMan55
07-21-08, 9:59 am
So I did the "march of the Penguins" into the gym this morning to have some fun destroying my shoulders, tri's and abs. My legs are still sore as hell! Didnt let that stop me though... Got in some solid work for 47 minutes. Came out covered in sweat so I know something went right. Shoulders were pumped and looking large for once. Only one guy training with me today, and he was like man you are looking thick! I dunno how that is I'm only 213.5. I took measurements yesterday morning of my waist, still at 34" and my weight is up from 208 when I finished off the keto. So lets keep it rolling, got about another month of what I'm doing now and then come September.... It's time to put operation "Big Broc" into effect and start packing some meat on my frame. Until then, I must maintain my intensity, busy my ass, and flat out take care of business.

So today was approached with a workman like mentality and went as follows:

Pre - animal Pump and BA9 (6 caps) This was about an hour after a shake (2 scoops whey, half cup oats). M-Stak at wake up time (5 a.m.).

shoulders

Standing DB Mil
50 x 20; 60 x 15; 65 x 12; 75 x 8 dropped to 55 x 10--- Um doing this one to start the day off is like hitting the NOS button at the begining of the work out. Gets some major blood in the shoulders and is a great twist on the mother of all mass makers for the delts, the over head press...

Standing DB side laterals ss/w straigh bar upright row
40 x 12/ 115 x 12; 45x 10/135 x 8; 50 x 6/ 135 x 8 --- Um this combo was amazing. Really tore up the side delts and hit the rear pretty well with the up right rows.

Bent DB Raises ss/w Straigh bar Front raises
45 x 12/ 95 x 10 for 2 sets; 55 x 8/ 95 x 10 --- Shoulders were fired! Enough said so on to Tri's

Tri's

v-bar push downs
120 x 20; 150 x 15 for 2 sets --- Usually I clip weight to the machines, but the "dont clip weights to the machine" nazi lady was working this morning. So as to avoid confrentation and interuption of my work out I went for more reps and tried to be a good little ANIMAL.

CGBP
205 x 8 for 2 sets/ 225 x 8 --- My tris were pretty pumped before this, which made these feel really difficult. They brough on a major pump that made striaghtening my arms hard.

DB kick backs

40 x 10 for 2 sets 45 x 10 for the last one -- Finished of tri's with a classic. Got a great squeez on these. I could feel my tri's expanding with every rep.

ABS
Giant set 3 rotations.
land mines x 12 with plate on end of bar - still getting used to these so they tear me up even though most of what I do is form stuff at the moment
in and out crunches 20
haning knee raises 15

What a way to start off my week!

Took down my Torrent and 2 packs of Nirto post and was ready to grow!

Mr. Dead
07-21-08, 10:54 am

Warm up

Let the fun begin!

leg press ss/w DB SLDL

Done!

Great wheel session!!! Definitely lovin' that volume, and if you ain't pukin' or at least nauseous... It wasn't a real session!!! Definitely enjoyed reading this!!!

LittleMan55
07-21-08, 10:56 am
Great wheel session!!! Definitely lovin' that volume, and if you ain't pukin' or at least nauseous... It wasn't a real session!!! Definitely enjoyed reading this!!!

I figured a fellow leg nut like you would! It was a hell of a lot of fun doing it, walking the past 2 days hasnt been high on my priority list though... hahaha.

Mr. Dead
07-21-08, 10:58 am
I figured a fellow leg nut like you would! It was a hell of a lot of fun doing it, walking the past 2 days hasnt been high on my priority list though... hahaha.

But, there's noting worse than seeing somebody with a huge upper body and stick legs... Way to get it done!!! Enjoyed the shoulder and tri session, as well!!!

eblnyc
07-21-08, 11:01 am
legs rocks..my most favorite training day..great work..

LittleMan55
07-21-08, 11:05 am
But, there's noting worse than seeing somebody with a huge upper body and stick legs... Way to get it done!!! Enjoyed the shoulder and tri session, as well!!!

Yeah I got lucky with the genetics from my parents kind of. My fathers side was big upper bodied with little legs. Moms side was the exact opposite. I got the best from both though. Always been naturally big in the leg department, and not small by any means in the chest area. My legs stay above 26" even if I dont hit them for 3 weeks and my chest has always been large, and it keeps growing. The only thing is I look like a T-Rex because my arms grow slow.

LittleMan55
07-21-08, 11:05 am
legs rocks..my most favorite training day..great work..

Oh yeah leg day= the best day. Thanks for coming back by. That one was Sat. and I'm still feeling it. Got to love it!

Hollow
07-21-08, 11:12 am
Great way to start the week BS55! Great shoulder/tricep session!!!

LittleMan55
07-21-08, 11:14 am
Great way to start the week BS55! Great shoulder/tricep session!!!

Yeah Buddy! Always good to start the week of with a PUMP...

js71474
07-21-08, 11:40 am
Great delt, tri ,and ab session bro! Started out the week with a BANG! The part about the 'nazi lady' has still got me laughing. Nice work brother!

Hoomgar
07-21-08, 12:28 pm
First you smash your legs, then you annihilate your shoulders...

Now you can't sit down, you can't stand up, you can't walk, and you can't lift anything the rest of the day... Congratulations, you've just achieved complete employment worthlessness! Seeing as how you can't do anything now... LOL! ;) j/k about the worthless part bro you know that...

I think it funny, I sit here and read your workout layouts and I remember how when we start lifting, all those heavy compound movements all look so scary. We would lift and feel dead for days. Now, we look for creative ways to add even more punishment to the sessions! LOL!

This whole thing rocks. Keep slammin it bro.

Hg

LittleMan55
07-21-08, 12:57 pm
Great delt, tri ,and ab session bro! Started out the week with a BANG! The part about the 'nazi lady' has still got me laughing. Nice work brother!

Thanks! haha that lady, alsways smiling when I walk in. But, clip a 35 to the leg extension machine and she immediately goes through the roof! Then trys to tell me well you know that its way better to do them one legged anyway... I'll give it to her one leg ext. are great for a change, but hell woman I'm trying to build some freakin Dino legs over here! I need a lot of weight! So now I get the eagle eye whenever a machine starts getting stacked out.

First you smash your legs, then you annihilate your shoulders...

Now you can't sit down, you can't stand up, you can't walk, and you can't lift anything the rest of the day... Congratulations, you've just achieved complete employment worthlessness! Seeing as how you can't do anything now... LOL! ;) j/k about the worthless part bro you know that...

I think it funny, I sit here and read your workout layouts and I remember how when we start lifting, all those heavy compound movements all look so scary. We would lift and feel dead for days. Now, we look for creative ways to add even more punishment to the sessions! LOL!

This whole thing rocks. Keep slammin it bro.

Hg

LMAO HG!!! Complete employment worhtlessness, good thing my job is setting, reading and answering legal ?'s all day. Because I would be worthless if I were in the field of moving things. You couldnt be more right about the scared of some lifts. When I started back I was so weak it was embarressing. Now its just fun to let lose and see what kind of hellacious furry ensues in the weight room.

J Wong
07-21-08, 12:59 pm
Nice shoulder session, never seen anything of anybody doing standing DB militarys, you like them more then other versions of the military press?

LittleMan55
07-21-08, 1:00 pm
Nice shoulder session, never seen anything of anybody doing standing DB militarys, you like them more then other versions of the military press?

Those were made famous/ I picked them up off Enforcer... They work well! I love all military presses now, used to hate them. But that is a story for another day. Give them a try and let me know how your shoulders feel lol

Malloy1344
07-21-08, 1:05 pm
great past few workouts Broc. Looking strong as fuck. Enjoy your weekend?

LittleMan55
07-21-08, 2:21 pm
great past few workouts Broc. Looking strong as fuck. Enjoy your weekend?

Thanks Jim! yeah the weekend was great... Watched 3 movies, wich after Saturday morning was good because it meant lots of setting around.

The Dark Knight was out of this world good!

Hancock is really good too!

My little brother talked me into seeing Wall E--- didnt quite rise to the level of the other 2 listed, but I guess for a kids movie it was ok.

B Con
07-21-08, 2:40 pm
Damn good shoulder session.. you will have those bad boys huge in no time... great job... oh shit great job on keepin the waist tight too... always gotta keep it good

LittleMan55
07-21-08, 2:44 pm
Damn good shoulder session.. you will have those bad boys huge in no time... great job... oh shit great job on keepin the waist tight too... always gotta keep it good

Trying bro! One day at a time. This carb cycling thing is going to work well for me I think. Its seeming to right now, I'm looking big time full and hard still. Got some good veins poping as well, so life is good!

LittleMan55
07-21-08, 5:56 pm
Alright so here are some pics of the wheels from this weekend. I have had some trouble with my lap top so the video may not come for a while. Anyway, my legs were fried.

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll104/bs5556/Progress%20pics/?action=view&current=DSC00838.jpg

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll104/bs5556/Progress%20pics/?action=view&current=DSC00839.jpg

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll104/bs5556/Progress%20pics/?action=view&current=DSC00836.jpg

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll104/bs5556/Progress%20pics/?action=view&current=DSC00836.jpg

Mr. Dead
07-21-08, 6:06 pm
Great pics, bro!!! Looks like those wheels are doing well!!!

LittleMan55
07-21-08, 6:57 pm
Great pics, bro!!! Looks like those wheels are doing well!!!

Thanks Mr. Dead! That is with 12% BF so I can only imagine how freaky I could get them to look if I were to push the issue.

Pizzalamp
07-21-08, 7:53 pm
the new pics look great as well...u have good thick legs...crazy shoulder day broc...im loving it...damn good numbers on those front raises and presses

John-TNS
07-22-08, 12:44 am
Keep working hard man!

Roland
07-22-08, 12:51 am
Looking good bro!

jonnydunz
07-22-08, 1:19 am
keep on working hard man. you have to lift heavy to get that stimulation going on man. you are doing the right things at the right time as usual. peace.

js71474
07-22-08, 7:45 am
Pix looking good, legs are getting big bro! Keep it up!

B Con
07-22-08, 8:02 am
I envy that leg thickness... great job none the less bro

Hollow
07-22-08, 8:09 am
At this rate you're going to have tree trunks for legs! Great work BS55!

js71474
07-22-08, 9:04 am
Post that back assault! lol

Malloy1344
07-22-08, 9:33 am
Lookin good bro! Nice thick wheels!

LittleMan55
07-22-08, 9:49 am
the new pics look great as well...u have good thick legs...crazy shoulder day broc...im loving it...damn good numbers on those front raises and presses

Thanks Grant! I said it earlier I was blessed with a big frame, for the most part. My legs have always been big, now I'm on the quest to make them bigger!

Keep working hard man!

Thanks bro! There is never time for slacking.

Looking good bro!

Thanks Roland!

keep on working hard man. you have to lift heavy to get that stimulation going on man. you are doing the right things at the right time as usual. peace.

You got it Jonny... heavy=fun!

Pix looking good, legs are getting big bro! Keep it up!

Thanks!

I envy that leg thickness... great job none the less bro

They are getting bigger and more cut! Yeah buddy! keep with the ATG and yours will be like that in no time... Now I just have to match your chest.

At this rate you're going to have tree trunks for legs! Great work BS55!

I like the sound of that. Someone at school called me Quad-Kong!

Post that back assault! lol

ON the way...

Lookin good bro! Nice thick wheels!

Thanks Jim! If everything would get thick like my legs life would be good... Well it is already, but you get the point.

LittleMan55
07-22-08, 10:06 am
It was like putting a flame thrower to my back this morning after I had bathed in Gasoline... Hell yeah! Did some racks, and took a page from McFly and Big Al (FREAKS) and did some strongest range. This was fun... lower back is gutted! Torched! hell yeah for back day! I wish I could have done it all day long, but I had this little thing called work... BOOOO!

Here was how it went in the Iron Playground this morning...

Strongerst Range (rack pulls)
135 x ??? (wu); 225 x 25; 315 x 15; 405 x 9 (back said FU buddy on the 10th haha but it was swole); 455 x 3 ( PR! ); 365 x 10 ---- duh lower back was gutted. Strongest Range = MAJOR FUN! All of my lats were feeling it, what a way to start... had the i-Pod cranked nothing but Slayer screaming in my ear, so yeah I was going to another level in my mind!

Bent BB row
225 x 10; 225 x 10; 275 x 6; 225 x 10 --- hello wings! Lats went bonkers at this point. Great contractions on these I could feel everything firing which is how I like it!

DB Row
120 x 12 for 3 sets--- Row Row Row your boat. hell it felt like I was training to be on a Viking Ship... I was rowing like my life depended on it today. Did these Tony Freeman style just grab the DB spread your legs fall over and put your elbow on your knee then ROW!

Neutral Grip Pull downs
200 x 10 for 3 sets --- Good change of pace this one was. I hadnt done these in forever! Hit my lats hard in a way I hadnt feel them hit in a while...

Wide Grip Pull ups
3 x 8 with body weight --- Debated on whether or not to do naut. pull overs, but the king of back builders (IMO) won out. Just squeeze and lower, plain and simple... Yeah ok at the begining of the work out. At the end is a whole new ball game.

Torrent and 2 packs of Nitro Post...

Feeling wide! Look out double doors, I'm going to have to use both of you at some point...

js71474
07-22-08, 10:10 am
Yea man, thats a back workout right there! NICE job bro! Congrats on the PR. Pulled really heavy weight throughout and finished with a torturer of a move. Love it!!!!

firsthorseman97
07-22-08, 10:11 am
Damn bro, that was one sick back session. Nice to see you had a little something left in the tank to hit those pull-ups at the end.

Phil800101
07-22-08, 10:18 am
Killer session Broc! Must have been as intense as all hell, lots of work done in 47 minutes. Good stuff bro. Wheels are looking good in your pics as well, keep on killing it my man!

shizz702
07-22-08, 10:19 am
Fucking sick back session bro! Looks like you straight up killed it! Nice and heavy and great exercises you used there too! Wheels are looking good too btw.

B Con
07-22-08, 10:44 am
What is strongest range? Haha fucker... had to one up me on the 405s haha thats some motivation for next week... great work Broc... 455.. You will be screaming I WANT 5 PLATES in no time hahahahah

Mr. Dead
07-22-08, 10:49 am
Great session, bro!!! Bet you had a hell of a pump!!!

Hoomgar
07-22-08, 11:07 am
Alright so here are some pics of the wheels from this weekend. I have had some trouble with my lap top so the video may not come for a while. Anyway, my legs were fried.

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll104/bs5556/Progress%20pics/?action=view&current=DSC00838.jpg

Bro! What happened? Your leg, it looks like it has large lumps and bulges sticking out of it? Looks Swole'n' ;)

-----

Hey nice work on the back my man. Way to fry it!

Hg

J-Dawg
07-22-08, 11:24 am
It was like putting a flame thrower to my back this morning after I had bathed in Gasoline... Hell yeah! Did some racks, and took a page from McFly and Big Al (FREAKS) and did some strongest range. This was fun... lower back is gutted! Torched! hell yeah for back day! I wish I could have done it all day long, but I had this little thing called work... BOOOO!

135 x ??? (wu); 225 x 25; 315 x 15; 405 x 9 (back said FU buddy on the 10th haha but it was swole); 455 x 3 ( PR! ); 365 x 10 ---- duh lower back was gutted. Strongest Range = MAJOR FUN! All of my lats were feeling it, what a way to start... had the i-Pod cranked nothing but Slayer screaming in my ear, so yeah I was going to another level in my mind!

Bent BB row
225 x 10; 225 x 10; 275 x 6; 225 x 10 --- hello wings! Lats went bonkers at this point. Great contractions on these I could feel everything firing which is how I like it!

DB Row
120 x 12 for 3 sets--- Row Row Row your boat. hell it felt like I was training to be on a Viking Ship... I was rowing like my life depended on it today. Did these Tony Freeman style just grab the DB spread your legs fall over and put your elbow on your knee then ROW!

Neutral Grip Pull downs
200 x 10 for 3 sets --- Good change of pace this one was. I hadnt done these in forever! Hit my lats hard in a way I hadnt feel them hit in a while...

Wide Grip Pull ups
3 x 8 with body weight --- Debated on whether or not to do naut. pull overs, but the king of back builders (IMO) won out. Just squeeze and lower, plain and simple... Yeah ok at the begining of the work out. At the end is a whole new ball game.

Feeling wide! Look out double doors, I'm going to have to use both of you at some point...

Heck of a back workout BS!

LittleMan55
07-22-08, 11:39 am
Yea man, thats a back workout right there! NICE job bro! Congrats on the PR. Pulled really heavy weight throughout and finished with a torturer of a move. Love it!!!!

Thanks bro! Pull ups arent torture... Ok yeah they are. Big weight = Big Broc!

Damn bro, that was one sick back session. Nice to see you had a little something left in the tank to hit those pull-ups at the end.

HMMM reading the end of that makes me think I should have went harder now... Then again my back is feeling it already so I think I hit it just right. Thanks.

Killer session Broc! Must have been as intense as all hell, lots of work done in 47 minutes. Good stuff bro. Wheels are looking good in your pics as well, keep on killing it my man!

Thanks Phil! More murder of me is on the way...

Fucking sick back session bro! Looks like you straight up killed it! Nice and heavy and great exercises you used there too! Wheels are looking good too btw.

Back is getting tight! Back is growing! Life is good....

What is strongest range? Haha fucker... had to one up me on the 405s haha thats some motivation for next week... great work Broc... 455.. You will be screaming I WANT 5 PLATES in no time hahahahah

Strongest range is knee level up... All lock out, all lower back! It's murder... Glad I have inspired you, now pull some more big ass weights and keep getting huge. I figured since I can get a solid 3 from the floor with 405 (probably more, just havent pushed it yet) that while in the rack I should just go nuts. I did and now my lower back hates me, but it will get bigger in response. Then I will punish it more and so the cycle continues. 5 Plates is coming, each week I inche closer. Thinking no Deads or racks next week, let the CNS rest a tad I'll do some T-Bars and other rowing madness instead.

Great session, bro!!! Bet you had a hell of a pump!!!

OH yeah back is still full of blood.

Bro! What happened? Your leg, it looks like it has large lumps and bulges sticking out of it? Looks Swole'n' ;)

-----

Hey nice work on the back my man. Way to fry it!

Hg

Leg pumps are sick... They hurt so bad, but look so good! Oh yeah back got it just they way its supposed to nice and hard.

Heck of a back workout BS!

Thanks J!

simpleguy
07-22-08, 11:43 am

Bent BB row

DB Row

Neutral Grip Pull downs

Wide Grip Pull ups

Broc that's awesome man, killin it big time

Hollow
07-22-08, 12:02 pm
One fried back coming up! All I have to say is...intense! Congrats on the PR BS55!

J Wong
07-22-08, 12:14 pm
What a crazy back workout. What's strongest range??

(Sorry for always asking a question about your workouts), just curious.

LittleMan55
07-22-08, 12:57 pm
Broc that's awesome man, killin it big time

got to go big to bet big bro!

One fried back coming up! All I have to say is...intense! Congrats on the PR BS55!

Thanks Hollow! Its fried indeed...

What a crazy back workout. What's strongest range??

(Sorry for always asking a question about your workouts), just curious.

Strongest ranges are Rack Pulls from knee level. Big Ant and McFly do them all the time, and have you seen pics of either of those 2. They have freaky thick backs. So seeing as how I want the same I decided to give them a try. Give it a try, IT WORKS!

Phil800101
07-22-08, 1:12 pm
Sick back session Broc, congrats on the PR! No kidding you torched it, very very nice bro.

hjayss
07-23-08, 12:40 am
making a mountain...you are a mountain...now lets make a small country...lol..hey good job bro...

LittleMan55
07-23-08, 8:55 am
Sick back session Broc, congrats on the PR! No kidding you torched it, very very nice bro.

Back is feeling it this morning... PRs fire me up!

making a mountain...you are a mountain...now lets make a small country...lol..hey good job bro...

good to see you around bro! I like the thinking too... I will make sure I'm a big mountain, but continue working towards becoming a small country!

LittleMan55
07-23-08, 8:56 am
Dreadmill this morning YAWN!

did the normal 5 min wu, 20 min HIT, 5 min cool down. Took a pack of NITRO before, sipped on EAA Stack during.

Yeah I know most exciting post in the thread thus far...

js71474
07-23-08, 8:58 am

did the normal 5 min wu, 20 min HIT, 5 min cool down. Took a pack of NITRO before, sipped on EAA Stack during.

Yeah I know most exciting post in the thread thus far...uugghh dreadmill! Necessary evil though. Good cardio session with the HIT!

Malloy1344
07-23-08, 8:58 am

Yeah I know most exciting post in the thread thus far...

Exciting indeed. Dreadmill in the AM = awesome..haha...

LittleMan55
07-23-08, 9:00 am
Exciting indeed. Dreadmill in the AM = awesome..haha...

yeah... awesome for results, crappy for all other purposes... haha

shizz702
07-23-08, 10:07 am
Once again you and the good ol' dreadmill!

LittleMan55
07-23-08, 10:08 am
Once again you and the good ol' dreadmill!

haha... That thing and I have a special relationship!

shizz702
07-23-08, 10:13 am
haha... That thing and I have a special relationship!

You guys have a mutual understanding lol.

LittleMan55
07-23-08, 10:14 am
You guys have a mutual understanding lol.

More like I pound the hell out of it like I try to do the weights, and in turn it keeps the fat away... I would say it's one sided!

js71474
07-23-08, 11:29 am
Dreadmill....ugh. I usually let the ipod scream and think about leg day haha. Not much else to do but run walk run walk.

J Wong
07-23-08, 11:38 am
Get off the dreadmill and go make cardio fun!

LittleMan55
07-23-08, 11:52 am
Dreadmill....ugh. I usually let the ipod scream and think about leg day haha. Not much else to do but run walk run walk.

Thats what I do... It goes by quicker doing HIT than it did doing low intensity while on Keto... BOO for 60 to 90 straight minutes.

Get off the dreadmill and go make cardio fun!

Cardio... Fun? haha yeah, it's just easy to get on it at the house in the a.m before work so its what I do.

J Wong
07-23-08, 11:56 am
Thats what I do... It goes by quicker doing HIT than it did doing low intensity while on Keto... BOO for 60 to 90 straight minutes.

Cardio... Fun? haha yeah, it's just easy to get on it at the house in the a.m before work so its what I do.

Wake up late and sprint to work. haha