PDA

View Full Version : Doing The Work Since '83...

Animal Rep
07-16-08, 9:55 am
Hey fellas, I know I have't been around in quite some time but I am now back up and running. This is my own thread where you can ask me anything you want- whether it be about training, diet, nutrition, supplements, or just the iron lifestyle- and I will answer you to the best of my ability. Like the title of the thread says "Doing The Work Since '83" and I will continue to do so here for all of my fellow Animals out there. I will also be running the promos that you all love from time to time on the Forvm. If you have any suggestions, let me know. Until then stay tuned....

Enforcer
07-16-08, 9:59 am
Nice, welcome back A-Rep. All of your knowledge and years of experience will come in handy to all of those here on the Forvm. Good shit bro...

FREEK
Welcome back to the boards Animal Rep....glad your back to spread some knowledge.peace

Giant Killer
ARep, gettin' right to the meat of it.

Are you a bodybuilder, a powerlifter, or a different breed altogether?

Animal Rep
07-16-08, 10:00 am
Welcome back to the boards Animal Rep....glad your back to spread some knowledge.peace

I am back and here to stay. So feel free to hit me up here anytime.

ARep,

Are you a bodybuilder, a powerlifter, or a different breed altogether?

I bring it all to the table...

LittleMan55
07-16-08, 10:00 am
What is the meaning of life?

You said anything... haha Glad to see you back around A-Rep!

J-Dawg
07-16-08, 10:02 am
Great to have you back on A. Rep.

Animal Rep
07-16-08, 10:05 am
What is the meaning of life?

You said anything... haha Glad to see you back around A-Rep!

The meaning of life hmmm- SLEEP, EAT, TRAIN, GROW...

Hercules
07-16-08, 1:20 pm
The meaning of life hmmm- SLEEP, EAT, TRAIN, GROW...

It's obvious you know what you're talking about. It'd be great to have you hanging around here some more...

Animal Rep
07-16-08, 1:25 pm
It's obvious you know what you're talking about. It'd be great to have you hanging around here some more...

Ask and you shall recieve. This is my official thread so feel free to come by anytime.

sanga
07-16-08, 2:26 pm
Good to see you back.

Whats your training split, eating schedule, what supplements do you atke?

Wasteland
07-16-08, 2:35 pm
Welcome back brother.

Animal Rep
07-16-08, 2:37 pm
Good to see you back.

Whats your training split, eating schedule, what supplements do you atke?

Training:
Mon- Arms, Cardio, Abs
Tues- Shoulders, Cardio, Abs
Wed-Legs
Thurs- Rest and Grow
Fri- Chest, Cardio, Abs
Sat- Back, Cardio
Sun- Rest and Grow

Meals:
Meal 1: 10 eggs (8 whites, 2 whole), 1 cup of oats, 2 tlbs. of natty peanut butter
Meal 2: 8-10 ounces of fish, 1 cup of greens,
Meal 3: 8-10 ounces of chicken, 1 cup of rice
Meal 4: 8-10 ounces of fish, 1 yam
Meal 5: 8-10 ounces of chicken, 1 cup of greens
Meal 6: Animal Max shake, 2 tlbs. of natty peanut butter

Supplements:
Animal Pak
Animal Nitro
Animal Cuts
Animal Flex
Animal Omega
Animal Max
Torrent

InkdMuscle
07-16-08, 2:43 pm
Thants what I am talk'n about A-Rep. Welcome back. look forward to shoot'n the shit and learn'n a whole lot from ya.

sanga
07-16-08, 2:45 pm
Training:
Mon- Arms, Cardio, Abs
Wed-Legs
Thurs- Rest and Grow
Fri- Chest, Cardio, Abs
Sat- Back, Cardio
Sun- Rest and Grow

Meals:
Meal 1: 10 eggs (8 whites, 2 whole), 1 cup of oats, 2 tlbs. of natty peanut butter

Supplements:
Animal Pak
Animal Nitro
Animal Cuts
Animal Flex
Animal Omega
Animal Max
Torrent

Great stuff mate, like it, stick with it.

Animal Rep
07-16-08, 2:50 pm
Great stuff mate, like it, stick with it.

I'm "cutting" down for the summertime look that's why the Cuts in thrown in there. A few months from now I will make some changes.

Animal Rep
07-17-08, 9:08 am
Thants what I am talk'n about A-Rep. Welcome back. look forward to shoot'n the shit and learn'n a whole lot from ya.

Welcome back brother.

Thanx fellas. It has def. been a warm welcome back. Feel free to stop by anytime and hit me up with any questions you may have.

Enforcer
07-17-08, 1:41 pm
Training:
Mon- Arms, Cardio, Abs
Wed-Legs
Thurs- Rest and Grow
Fri- Chest, Cardio, Abs
Sat- Back, Cardio
Sun- Rest and Grow

Meals:

Supplements:
Animal Pak
Animal Nitro
Animal Cuts
Animal Flex
Animal Omega
Animal Max
Torrent

Looks solid bro. You'll def get some sick ass results from that.

Mr. Dead
07-17-08, 1:45 pm
Subbed!!!

Giant Killer
07-17-08, 2:07 pm
I'm "cutting" down for the summertime look that's why the Cuts in thrown in there. A few months from now I will make some changes.

You just using a general caloric deficit or a method to the madness?

Animal Rep
07-17-08, 3:39 pm
Subbed!!!

Welcome bro. Feel free to stop by anytime.

You just using a general caloric deficit or a method to the madness?

My very own method to madness. I just listen to my body and make adjustments as I feel necessary.

Mr. Dead
07-17-08, 3:45 pm
Training:
Mon- Arms, Cardio, Abs
Wed-Legs
Thurs- Rest and Grow
Fri- Chest, Cardio, Abs
Sat- Back, Cardio
Sun- Rest and Grow

Meals:

Supplements:
Animal Pak
Animal Nitro
Animal Cuts
Animal Flex
Animal Omega
Animal Max
Torrent

What kind of fish...? And, no Stak in your stack...?

Animal Rep
07-17-08, 3:57 pm
What kind of fish...? And, no Stak in your stack...?

I like tuna or salmon for my fish. No Stak currently in the mix. It will be added soon though.

ProteinJunkie
07-17-08, 4:10 pm
Hey A-Rep,

Glad to see you here more often again and looking forward to your contributions and wealth of knowledge.

My questions:

How long ago did you get involved with Animal? How did you meet up with them? Do you work 9-5 aside from this gig? And lastly, what do you do for fun/hobbies?

Enjoying the read,
PJ

Animal Rep
07-18-08, 9:37 am
Hey A-Rep,

Glad to see you here more often again and looking forward to your contributions and wealth of knowledge.

My questions:

How long ago did you get involved with Animal? How did you meet up with them? Do you work 9-5 aside from this gig? And lastly, what do you do for fun/hobbies?

Enjoying the read,
PJ

I have been involved with Animal since I was a young teen. I met up with them through a close personal freind, and then I took some actions to become a part of this great family. I work in a gym as a trainer. My life is eating, sleeping, training, and growing.

Mr. Dead
07-25-08, 12:12 pm
I have been involved with Animal since I was a young teen. I met up with them through a close personal freind, and then I took some actions to become a part of this great family. I work in a gym as a trainer. My life is eating, sleeping, training, and growing.

A man with a definite plan...

Mr. Dead
07-31-08, 1:51 pm
So... Any future plans...?

Animal Rep
07-31-08, 1:51 pm
So... Any future plans...?

As to?

Mr. Dead
07-31-08, 2:14 pm
Hey fellas, I know I have't been around in quite some time but I am now back up and running. This is my own thread where you can ask me anything you want- whether it be about training, diet, nutrition, supplements, or just the iron lifestyle- and I will answer you to the best of my ability. Like the title of the thread says "Doing The Work Since '83" and I will continue to do so here for all of my fellow Animals out there. I will also be running the promos that you all love from time to time on the Forvm. If you have any suggestions, let me know. Until then stay tuned....

As to?

Promos... Training... etc...

Animal Rep
07-31-08, 2:17 pm
Promos... Training... etc...

You and the promos. Patience my friend. Are you not a fan of buying things? Try it sometime, it will give you some self satisfaction-lol.

Mr. Dead
07-31-08, 2:21 pm
You and the promos. Patience my friend. Are you not a fan of buying things? Try it sometime, it will give you some self satisfaction-lol.

Ah... But I do buy them... The people at Vitamin Shoppe call me "Animal Man"... *L*

Animal Rep
07-31-08, 2:24 pm
Ah... But I do buy them... The people at Vitamin Shoppe call me "Animal Man"... *L*

Nice that's what i like to hear.

Next Promo Date: Stay tuned....

08-08-08

Mr. Dead
07-31-08, 2:26 pm
Nice that's what i like to hear.

Next Promo Date: Stay tuned....

08-08-08

I'll be reading about that and how it went on sunday...

Animal Rep
08-13-08, 1:38 pm
So how does everone here like the "Big 88's?"

krazyassmexican
08-13-08, 1:39 pm

amazing, i am looking foward to get one of them

Mr. Dead
08-13-08, 1:39 pm

Still on the hunt... But pretty stoked about 'em!!!

Animal Rep
08-13-08, 1:40 pm
Still on the hunt... But pretty stoked about 'em!!!

I hear ya man, I don't think there could be anything better than 88 packs. And as members of the Forvm you get a sweet promo code to knock the price down even further.

Animal Rep
08-20-08, 1:21 pm
Going to be starting some promos here soon on the Forvm...Who is in?

firsthorseman97
08-20-08, 1:23 pm
I'm in!

Mr. Dead
08-20-08, 1:33 pm

Always!!!

TheOak
08-22-08, 8:02 pm
Hey A-Rep I have an off-season dieting/training question. Usually every 2 months in the off-season I take a week off of training just to give my body a rest and get some of my intensity back. I was wondering if during this period I should still follow my 7 day a meal plan and eat normally or if I should cut back on it because of me not hitting the iron for a week? Thanks bro.

Mr. Dead
08-26-08, 2:45 pm

Always!!!

*Staying tuned...*

BaseballMonster
08-29-08, 2:00 pm

I live for Animal and its company promos.

Animal Rep
09-03-08, 11:10 am
Hey A-Rep I have an off-season dieting/training question. Usually every 2 months in the off-season I take a week off of training just to give my body a rest and get some of my intensity back. I was wondering if during this period I should still follow my 7 day a meal plan and eat normally or if I should cut back on it because of me not hitting the iron for a week? Thanks bro.

I would follow the same diet. Let your body rest and enjoy some of your favorites foods. Trust me your body will be very thankful for this.

Mr. Dead
09-03-08, 11:13 am
*Staying tuned...*

*Still tuned...* *L*

Animal Rep
09-03-08, 11:14 am
*Still tuned...* *L*

Relax, I just did one for LE shirts I had left over. More will come just keep an eye out.

Mr. Dead
09-03-08, 11:32 am
Relax, I just did one for LE shirts I had left over. More will come just keep an eye out.

*L* Surprisingly, I'm very relaxed...

Mr. Dead
11-12-08, 2:00 pm
Anything going on in here...?

Animal Rep
11-12-08, 2:14 pm
Anything going on in here...?

Not much in here but alot going on here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111327681

Mr. Dead
11-12-08, 2:35 pm
Not much in here but alot going on here:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=111327681

Nice place to visit, but Hg uses up all the toilet paper, and never replaces it...

Animal Rep
02-10-09, 11:16 am
Its been a while and i just wanted to let everyone know that im here for your questions. Ask away brothers.

Mr. Dead
02-10-09, 11:26 am
Its been a while and i just wanted to let everyone know that im here for your questions. Ask away brothers.

Damn good ta see ya back!!!

J-Dawg
02-10-09, 11:31 am
Nice, it's good to see Animal Rep back in action.

Animal Rep
06-03-09, 4:48 pm
Whats going on in here fellas. Whats the good word?

Mr. Dead
06-03-09, 4:54 pm
Whats going on in here fellas. Whats the good word?

3 days out from my next show... What's good with you...?

Animal Rep
06-12-09, 9:18 am
How did the show go Mr. Dead?

Mr. Dead
06-12-09, 11:04 am
How did the show go Mr. Dead?

I have to say, it was the most "interesting" show I've ever been in, or seen... *LOL* I only took 5th, out of 6 people... But the way they did it confused the heck out of me... We did our quarter turns, first... Then filed off stage, and we each went up and did 60 seconds of "free posing" to some slow twangy country music, individually... Then, we went back up onstage, together, and did our mandatories... Just different... However, I do feel that this was the best I've been, to date, and Rage already has me back at it... I'll be doing 2 shows, next year... Also, if ya get bored... I've been playing "Mad Scientist" with a rebound stack, and am logging it...

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=25979

Animal Rep
06-12-09, 11:11 am
Wow, nothing i have ever heard of. Very odd .. what federation?

Mr. Dead
06-12-09, 11:14 am
Wow, nothing i have ever heard of. Very odd .. what federation?

They said INBF, yet used NPC posing rules... It ultimately falls under Armed Forces, though...

RIKSTER28031
06-12-09, 2:53 pm
hey brother,
i am new to the forum but am starting to get the hang of it. tons of great info here if you take the time and start reading through stuff. here is my deal; i have started lifting again seriously now for abou a year. i am seeing great results in my body but my pecs are still lacking. i really havent lifted much since high school so i know i had alot of time to make up. im not a huge guy bout 5'10" 200lbs and i still am having a hard time with bench. for example today was chest day and i did flat bench 135 10rep, 135 10 rep, 185 8rep, 185 6rep, 195 4rep and 205 3. i just cant seem to get above 200 much and i get discoraged because i feel like i should be throwing it up there. i then moved on to incline bench, decline bench cable cross incline dumbells and the pec deck. then moved on and toasted my tri's. what would u suggest as far as helping my bench?

Animal Rep
06-16-09, 2:46 pm
Welcome my man. I would say get away from flat bench as your first exercise. Start with Incline presses, and do other things, and save flat for last, if at all. Keep your reps high for a while, there is no need to go down to 3 every single time. Do drop sets as well as negatives. Keep changing it up as Chest is the hardest to grow in size and strength.

Animal Rep
06-18-09, 5:15 pm
Whats up fellas?

Mr. Dead
06-18-09, 5:15 pm
Whats up fellas?

Nada... Just gettin' bigger... It's Rebound time... What's up with you...?

Animal Rep
07-07-09, 11:44 am
Any news on the home front?

Mr. Dead
07-07-09, 11:46 am
Any news on the home front?

Contestants were announced for Rage's transformation contests...

Animal Rep
07-30-09, 11:49 am
Whats going on guys. Hows the growth going ?

Mr. Dead
07-30-09, 11:56 am
Whats going on guys. Hows the growth going ?

Going well... Shirts are getting tighter... And, poundages are going higher... What's good with you...?

Animal Rep
09-22-09, 10:13 am
Whats going on La Familia?

LittleMan55
09-22-09, 10:16 am
Whats going on La Familia?

Reboundin here! Time to get swole for The Cage...

Animal Rep
09-23-09, 11:43 am

Always a good thing LittleMan. First show is always the hardest, glad to see you are going to stick with it.

Mr. Dead
09-23-09, 11:51 am

x2!!! (Actually I'll be in prep, by the time rolls around, but plan on makin' the pilgrimage to the Cage, this year...) What's up with you...???

LittleMan55
09-23-09, 12:01 pm
Always a good thing LittleMan. First show is always the hardest, glad to see you are going to stick with it.

Thanks A! It was one of the funnest experiences ever. I'm ready to do it again, but have some growing to do first.

x2!!! (Actually I'll be in prep, by the time rolls around, but plan on makin' the pilgrimage to the Cage, this year...) What's up with you...???

It won't be bad in prep... Scals will be in prep this year at The Cage too! So you guys can moan about dieting while I slam down Real Gains, Torrent, and other delicous U products in "The Box." Oh sorry I shouldn't be like that because I know what starving feels like now. I hope you make it this year. It would be great to meet you!

Mr. Dead
09-23-09, 12:08 pm
Thanks A! It was one of the funnest experiences ever. I'm ready to do it again, but have some growing to do first.

It won't be bad in prep... Scals will be in prep this year at The Cage too! So you guys can moan about dieting while I slam down Real Gains, Torrent, and other delicous U products in "The Box." Oh sorry I shouldn't be like that because I know what starving feels like now. I hope you make it this year. It would be great to meet you!

Uhm... Rage will be in the same boat I am, at that point, too... *LOL*

LittleMan55
09-23-09, 12:10 pm
Uhm... Rage will be in the same boat I am, at that point, too... *LOL*

(notes to self) Hide from Rage, MD, and Scals at The Cage.

I'm pretty sure The House will be in that boat rowing with you guys. There are always a lot dieting at The Cage.

Mr. Dead
09-23-09, 12:15 pm
(notes to self) Hide from Rage, MD, and Scals at The Cage.

I'm pretty sure The House will be in that boat rowing with you guys. There are always a lot dieting at The Cage.

*LOL* I actually get more "spacey", than irritable...

Mr. Dead
12-09-09, 5:35 pm
Anything good goin' on in here...???

Animal Rep
05-26-10, 4:05 pm
Whats up brothers?

moreofme2kill
05-26-10, 5:38 pm
considering you been doin this since i was 2, that gives me great motivation and determination as i sometimes feel im just to old to ever make anything out of it since im just getting started. Props.

Animal Rep
05-27-10, 11:19 am
considering you been doin this since i was 2, that gives me great motivation and determination as i sometimes feel im just to old to ever make anything out of it since im just getting started. Props.

Thank you brother.

Mr. Dead
05-28-10, 11:43 am
Whats up brothers?

1 day out, from showtime...

Animal Rep
05-28-10, 2:07 pm
Good Luck, Mr. Dead.

Mr. Dead
05-28-10, 5:23 pm
Good Luck, Mr. Dead.

Thanks!!!

Animal Rep
06-02-10, 3:52 pm
Whos alive and kickin?

Mr. Dead
06-02-10, 4:29 pm
Whos alive and kickin?

You know I am... *LOL*

Animal Rep
06-22-10, 3:22 pm
Resurrection.

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 3:24 pm
Resurrection.

Uhm... Okay... Here's the link... *LOL*
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=29604

Mr. Dead
06-22-10, 3:36 pm
Curious to see what an A-Rep training split looks like...

Animal Rep
06-28-10, 3:09 pm
Curious to see what an A-Rep training split looks like...

Nothing specific, just constantly looking to grow.

Animal Rep
07-12-10, 3:44 pm
Whos here? Who has questions? Time is ticking as we all sit and watch.

Animal Rep
09-01-10, 2:30 pm
Still doing the damn thing. Whats new on the forefront?

Animal Rep
10-05-10, 3:16 pm
Constant progress up. Always pushing forward. Never settle, never say I can't. Always go on.

Mr. Dead
10-05-10, 3:17 pm
Constant progress up. Always pushing forward. Never settle, never say I can't. Always go on.

Nice!!!

PIJW
10-05-10, 3:20 pm

Sweet

Animal Rep
10-27-10, 3:43 pm
Some men give up their designs when they have almost reached the goal; while others, on the contrary, obtain a victory by exerting, at the last moment, more vigorous efforts than before - Polybius

Animal Rep
11-19-10, 10:29 am
Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake. Let us use it before it is too late. - Marie Beynon Ray

shortstack
11-19-10, 10:47 am
Begin doing what you want to do now. We are not living in eternity. We have only this moment, sparkling like a star in our hand and melting like a snowflake. Let us use it before it is too late. - Marie Beynon Ray

I like the quote A-Rep. Life's way to short to not do what makes you happy.

It's been a little quiet in here. How about filling us on one what a tpical day for the A-Rep is like. You in the office all day, lounging on a yacht with a laptop in the caribbean, hack squatting while checking the forum????

See ya brother.

Jeremy

fentorydekson
11-25-10, 2:30 pm
Life is leave without trouble,horror and other. So I tell you something about life. In the world nobody happy. Happy to home means to cool, silent for his home.

Animal Rep
12-29-10, 3:20 pm
I like the quote A-Rep. Life's way to short to not do what makes you happy.

It's been a little quiet in here. How about filling us on one what a tpical day for the A-Rep is like. You in the office all day, lounging on a yacht with a laptop in the caribbean, hack squatting while checking the forum????

See ya brother.

Jeremy

Sadly, i dont live in the lap of luxury. Constantly on the grind, always looking to fill my plate up with something better, all the while sharing the knowledge for the youth. Days are usually much like everyone else .. Sleep, eat, work, train. I gotta constantly be on the move in order to get to where I want to go .. Every day is an up hill battle, my brother. Keep fighting.

Life is leave without trouble,horror and other. So I tell you something about life. In the world nobody happy. Happy to home means to cool, silent for his home.

Solid.

Mr. Dead
12-29-10, 3:22 pm
I hope you and yours are havin' an awesome Holiday Season...!!!

Animal Rep
12-29-10, 3:24 pm
Do not wait to strike till the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking. - William B. Sprague

Animal Rep
01-11-11, 2:20 pm
There are two things to aim at in life; first to get what you want, and after that to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind has achieved the second. - Logan Pearsall Smith

Animal Rep
02-03-11, 9:42 am
Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Razor
02-03-11, 9:51 am
Most of the shadows of this life are caused by our standing in our own sunshine. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

I like it!!! Nice one Rep.

Animal Rep
02-09-11, 10:18 am
I like it!!! Nice one Rep.

Thanks Razor!

Animal Rep
02-09-11, 10:19 am
Don't ask for a light load, but rather ask for a strong back. - Anonymous

Animal Rep
08-30-11, 4:40 pm
"The person who gets the farthest is generally the one who is willing to do and dare. The sure-thing boat never gets far from shore." -Dale Carnegie

Animal Rep
06-21-12, 11:49 am
Too many mother fuckers are scared to face their fears. Face what is good in life, and face what could potentially be bad. You can not stand up for what is right if you are scared and sit hiding in the corner of a dirty dilapidated bathroom, blood coming from your hands because you can't stand up. Beaten down, forced to face your maker in the eyes. Everyone has been there. No one wants to stay there. What will you do to get up and fight?