PDA

View Full Version : South Carolina Animals

Pages : [1] 2

Legacy
12-03-07, 7:56 pm
Anyone in the forum around the South Carolina area. I live in Hilton Head Island and would be willing to set up a training session if anybody is willing to lift. I train at a pretty good gym, old school pure iron dumbbells that go up to 140, power racks, hack squats (those are few and far between), benches, shit some of the 45 pound plates exceed the 45 pounds and are 47, 42, 49, haha. Im not gonna say its a completely hardcore gym, but it definately doesnt meet the standards of the facilities that are around today, which is why i stay, love the old equipment and free weights. So if anyone is in the area, just post up and hopefully we can set something up.

Legacy
12-04-07, 5:01 pm
Anyone?

GODSEY
12-04-07, 6:14 pm
Dude, little too far, I was hoping you were South of the border SC close to Charlotte, but oh well. Not sure what gym you're at, I vacationed last april at MB and worked out for a week at the Golds Gym there, 2 roads off the main highway, turn left at the gas station, sorry if this doesnt make sense. Nice gyms though, kinda hardcore...Funny story about it though...

HardGainer369
12-04-07, 6:39 pm
bro check your private msg's

naturalguy
12-04-07, 6:59 pm
I am sure we have to have some Animals down in SC. Give it some time, we will spread the word.

Legacy
12-07-07, 1:06 am
Dude, little too far, I was hoping you were South of the border SC close to Charlotte, but oh well. Not sure what gym you're at, I vacationed last april at MB and worked out for a week at the Golds Gym there, 2 roads off the main highway, turn left at the gas station, sorry if this doesnt make sense. Nice gyms though, kinda hardcore...Funny story about it though...

Yeah man it is kinda far. I hope we can get a south carolina group started, i need some other animals to train with.

norrim1
12-07-07, 1:14 am
Yeah man it is kinda far. I hope we can get a south carolina group started, i need some other animals to train with.

You could try and run a search under "The Legion" tab. I found some members for the Iowa and Minnesota chapters by finding them and sending out PM's. Maybe that will help.

Legacy
12-07-07, 1:15 am
You could try and run a search under "The Legion" tab. I found some members for the Iowa and Minnesota chapters by finding them and sending out PM's. Maybe that will help.

thanks bro ill check it out

norrim1
12-07-07, 1:17 am
thanks bro ill check it out

Anytime bro. I noticed in another thread that you were interested in getting a yellow iconic t-shirt. They're now available in the shop, check that out while your at it!

Legacy
12-07-07, 1:19 am
Anytime bro. I noticed in another thread that you were interested in getting a yellow iconic t-shirt. They're now available in the shop, check that out while your at it!

No shit bro, awesome ive been waitin for this shit, thanks

js71474
12-11-07, 12:24 pm
I live 20 minutes south of greenville sc. Probably a 4 hour drive from you, with my work schedule it would be tough to come every weekend but definitely interested. Let me know!

GODSEY
12-11-07, 12:37 pm
I live 20 minutes south of greenville sc. Probably a 4 hour drive from you, with my work schedule it would be tough to come every weekend but definitely interested. Let me know!

Hey man,
If we ever get enough animals together in Charlotte, it might be a shorter trip for you. Charlotte is right on the border of SC and NC. Anybody else in Charlotte, North Carolina or close? I know there has got to be some animals out there, its a big flippin city, lol. Anyone?

Legacy
12-11-07, 1:04 pm

Yea it would be good if we could find like a group of 10 or so people and have a workout like once a month at different gyms.

js71474
12-13-07, 9:17 pm
FAO and Legacy, I would be down for a meet anywhere, of course the closer the better but it don't matter cause this is the ABC were talking about! Just let me know.

GRORDIE
01-10-08, 12:05 pm
Anyone in the forum around the South Carolina area. I live in Hilton Head Island and would be willing to set up a training session if anybody is willing to lift. I train at a pretty good gym, old school pure iron dumbbells that go up to 140, power racks, hack squats (those are few and far between), benches, shit some of the 45 pound plates exceed the 45 pounds and are 47, 42, 49, haha. Im not gonna say its a completely hardcore gym, but it definately doesnt meet the standards of the facilities that are around today, which is why i stay, love the old equipment and free weights. So if anyone is in the area, just post up and hopefully we can set something up.

I live in Pelion, right outside of Columbia. Sorry Hilton Head is to far for me.

motiv8erjr
01-22-08, 1:42 pm
I go to school in MN. But when I am home I live in Beaufort. There are a number of big cats that roam the YMCA there in the evening if you are looking for some old school dudes. Mr. Terry, and Q are both large men. Anyways. Next time I am home maybe we can get together. Because your only a 20 minute drive.

Legacy
01-23-08, 11:14 pm
I go to school in MN. But when I am home I live in Beaufort. There are a number of big cats that roam the YMCA there in the evening if you are looking for some old school dudes. Mr. Terry, and Q are both large men. Anyways. Next time I am home maybe we can get together. Because your only a 20 minute drive.

Yeah man sounds good. My training partner down at school here in Florida actually lives in Beaufort and comes down to my gym often and trains when we are back home from school. We can try and work something out when it gets closer to summertime.

WK
01-23-08, 11:16 pm
i live in Anderson, SC
i would love to train at a gym with old ass weights....i miss that shit from back home

motiv8erjr
02-05-08, 4:19 pm
Yeah man sounds good. My training partner down at school here in Florida actually lives in Beaufort and comes down to my gym often and trains when we are back home from school. We can try and work something out when it gets closer to summertime.

Is his name Zack?

Getting_BiGGer
02-10-08, 10:38 pm
I am in Rock Hill. Not a gym member, I just have my own weights in my shed.

Legacy
02-10-08, 11:44 pm
Is his name Zack?

Yeah his name is Zach. Do you know him?

motiv8erjr
02-11-08, 11:00 am
Yeah his name is Zach. Do you know him?

Yea, met him last time i was home. If you know him, you might know one of my best friends Megan Rentz. Anyways. Yeah, we should all get together and lift sometime.

Legacy
02-11-08, 8:19 pm
Yea, met him last time i was home. If you know him, you might know one of my best friends Megan Rentz. Anyways. Yeah, we should all get together and lift sometime.

Yeah man i know Megan Rentz, I go to school with her down here at Flagler. Yeah man this summer we could meet up and lift sometimes.

stronghold
03-23-08, 10:44 pm
Im in Clemson, originally from Aiken..anyone from around those parts?

heres the gym I train at up at school...looks like something out of "Pumping Iron":

http://people.clemson.edu/~weights/supertours.htm

G Diesel
03-25-08, 2:32 pm

heres the gym I train at up at school...looks like something out of "Pumping Iron":

Looks like Clemson has a serious, no nonsense gym... Everything you need to get jacked. I like it. Peace, G

Miller54
04-08-08, 5:10 pm
Looks like Clemson has a serious, no nonsense gym... Everything you need to get jacked. I like it. Peace, G

Thats the Dungeon, its not the University gym. I go to Clemson as well, but I'm from Charleston. Let's get something going this summer. PM or email me (rjm@clemson.edu)

stronghold
04-08-08, 9:36 pm
If we do an ABC gathering this summer, we should try to find a place in Columbia to hold it so that more people can come (central location).

BTW, the Dungeon > Fike. Haha, Miller.

js71474
05-20-08, 11:31 am
ABC event. Let me know if you are interested. I live in Easley and train at the YMCA and I will ask about an event, but if anyone has a better gym or ideas I would be glad to talk to you. If we have enough bros from the lower part of the state it would probably be better to have one in Columbia which would be central to everyone. Looking forward to seeing a huge turnout!

Enforcer
05-20-08, 11:43 am
ABC event. Let me know if you are interested. I live in Easley and train at the YMCA and I will ask about an event, but if anyone has a better gym or ideas I would be glad to talk to you. If we have enough bros from the lower part of the state it would probably be better to have one in Columbia which would be central to everyone. Looking forward to seeing a huge turnout!

Making moves...

js71474
05-20-08, 8:59 pm
Lets get this thing going! I know from this thread we have a few animals in SC, so times a wastin!

kcinnitram91
05-20-08, 9:10 pm
I go down to hilton head for a 2 week vacation in july. If you guys happen to have a session in that time period I would be down for it.

The Young One
05-20-08, 9:12 pm
yeah im here in Sumter

js71474
05-20-08, 9:18 pm
Now we are getting somewhere. Lets see how many more pop up, and where they are located.

The Young One
05-20-08, 9:25 pm

my brother goes to clemson.. ive lifted in the big public weight room on campus(dont remember name).. and admired the athletes giant weight room through the window.

js71474
05-20-08, 9:36 pm
I go down to hilton head for a 2 week vacation in july. If you guys happen to have a session in that time period I would be down for it.

If there is any animals in or around Hilton Head or even Columbia that could hook us up with a gym we can set it up.

js71474
05-20-08, 9:37 pm
yeah im here in Sumter

Stay tuned, trying to get something going.

kcinnitram91
05-20-08, 9:40 pm
If there is any animals in or around Hilton Head or even Columbia that could hook us up with a gym we can set it up.

When I'm down there I lift at breakthrough fitness center on hilton head island. Other than that I am not familiar with too many other gyms.

js71474
05-20-08, 10:00 pm
When I'm down there I lift at breakthrough fitness center on hilton head island. Other than that I am not familiar with too many other gyms.

I am not familiar with any at Hilton Head but that definitely doesnt mean that we cant get an event going there. I know weve got animals all over so we should be able to do something.

kcinnitram91
05-20-08, 10:02 pm
I am not familiar with any at Hilton Head but that definitely doesnt mean that we cant get an event going there. I know weve got animals all over so we should be able to do something.

Either way I will be checking back as often as I can because I would like to make it. Unfortunately I cannot help much from where I live at (PA).

js71474
05-20-08, 10:07 pm
Either way I will be checking back as often as I can because I would like to make it. Unfortunately I cannot help much from where I live at (PA).

Just showing an interest in this ABC is enough help for me. Stay tuned bro!

The Young One
05-20-08, 10:44 pm
i lift at the Y in sumter which is only like 30 mins from columbia, and i am almost 100% sure they will be fine with an Animal session.

js71474
05-21-08, 7:44 am
i lift at the Y in sumter which is only like 30 mins from columbia, and i am almost 100% sure they will be fine with an Animal session.

Check with management and let me know. Your location is fairly central to the state, so if they OK it and we can get a few animals we will have us a session!

js71474
05-21-08, 11:31 am
Come on fellas who else we got?

The Young One
05-21-08, 5:12 pm
Check with management and let me know. Your location is fairly central to the state, so if they OK it and we can get a few animals we will have us a session!

iight ill check tomoro n let yah kno

Legacy
05-21-08, 6:23 pm

Hey man I actually live down in Hilton Head. I train at Legacy Fitness, it use to be a Golds Gym, but changed the name. Let me know exactly when your coming down bro and we can hook up a training session.

Legacy
05-21-08, 6:31 pm

I live down at Hilton Head and might be able to get an event going at the gym I work at. Its a pretty badass gym with real weights, got some hack squat machines, squat racks, bench, pretty much the basics, no fancy equipment or any of that shit.

js71474
05-21-08, 8:42 pm
I live down at Hilton Head and might be able to get an event going at the gym I work at. Its a pretty badass gym with real weights, got some hack squat machines, squat racks, bench, pretty much the basics, no fancy equipment or any of that shit.

Sounds good to me, I never cared for machines anyway. If we set it for July that would make 3 of us, 4 if YoungOne could make it. Hoping we have more animals post up in the next few days. Been a long time since I was in Hilton Head, last time I was there I got to see a panama jack bikini contest, it's been a while.

js71474
05-23-08, 9:27 pm
SC needs to get rolling, we've got a decent start but we need to get an event scheduled and would like to see some more Animals post up. I know you are out there, we are everywhere. So post or PM me and we will get to liftin.

js71474
05-24-08, 12:05 am
Updating, I have PM'ed everyone I could find that is or was in SC, so hopefully we will get some responses. If anyone knows another way of getting the word out by all means let me know or shout it out as loud as you can!

js71474
05-26-08, 12:29 pm
So far we've got Hilton Head for sometime in July. Would like to set one up for June, either around the upstate or in Columbia. If we do it around Columbia I would need some help setting up a gym. If we do it in the upstate we could use my gym. SC needs to have some events, so post up and let's get it going!

js71474
05-28-08, 3:37 pm
We got YoungOne hitting me up on getting an event around Columbia for June. Any other takers?

js71474
06-02-08, 1:42 pm
Legacy, I see that you work at the gym you mentioned, if kcinnitram91 is in Hilton Head July 18 would this work for ya? Maybe around midday cause I will drive down and then drive back afterwards. If this works let me know and I'll PM kcinnitram91 and see if that's good.

js71474
06-02-08, 1:43 pm
Still looking for something this month. Anyone interested post up.

HardGainer369
06-04-08, 1:29 pm
So i am going to be in Myrtle beach on June 28th...im there for a week and i am going to try and workout each day...anyone in that area that would wanna hit up a gym with me?

js71474
06-04-08, 1:59 pm
So i am going to be in Myrtle beach on June 28th...im there for a week and i am going to try and workout each day...anyone in that area that would wanna hit up a gym with me?

Would love to, only prob is I don't know anyone in Myrtle Beach to get a gym together. Legacy is in Hilton Head which is a little far from you and Youngone is in Sumter which is probably a 2 hour ride, and I am a good 5 hours ride from there. I will do another search or something to try and find someone around that area. Hold tight, hopefully we can get this going.

HardGainer369
06-04-08, 4:21 pm
yah i was suppose to go to HHI that week but family changed plans..kinda shitty lol

js71474
06-04-08, 4:25 pm
yah i was suppose to go to HHI that week but family changed plans..kinda shitty lol

Check your PM bro.

js71474
06-04-08, 6:43 pm
Looks like we may have something for end of June @ Myrtle Beach. Going to contact a gym and try to get it rollin. We got Youngone and HardGainer on board. Legacy are you in? The more the better!

Legacy
06-04-08, 10:37 pm
Im not sure about the July 18th, i know i have to work during the day, but probably anything after the 19th and before August 1st is what i can do due to the fact im leaving for school in august. What about the 19th? I think I am probably workin the gym on that day, so there would be no problem letting yall in and gettin shit done.

js71474
06-05-08, 9:09 am
Im not sure about the July 18th, i know i have to work during the day, but probably anything after the 19th and before August 1st is what i can do due to the fact im leaving for school in august. What about the 19th? I think I am probably workin the gym on that day, so there would be no problem letting yall in and gettin shit done.

Hopefully that will work, I have to go out of town right at that time for work but it has been changed 3 times so we will see. I was curious if you could lift at Myrtle Beach maybe June 28, looking into Gold's, but will post the info up when I get it.

js71474
06-10-08, 9:53 am
Alright, Hardgainer is going to be in N. Myrtle Beach starting June 28, and I am waiting to see what day is good for him, but I have talked to someone @ Gold's on Hwy. 17S N. myrtle beach and they told me they were fine with us coming in for a lift. Will have to get guest passes which are: Daily - $12.00
Weekly - $30.00
Legacy has July 19 at his gym in Hilton Head. So there is two options for everybody. Post up and let me know.

The Young One
06-14-08, 1:53 pm
June 28 is good for me in myrtle beach

Legacy
06-22-08, 5:46 pm
Well i hate to break it ya guys, but i cant make any of the animal sessions in south carolina, im heading back down to florida earlier than expected, so i will be gone over the dates we planned to have sessions and most likely wont be back. Im gonna have to switch to the florida animal club, too bad we couldnt get something started sooner, but ill keep posting up here if i get back in SC. Train Hard!

js71474
06-23-08, 8:24 am
Well i hate to break it ya guys, but i cant make any of the animal sessions in south carolina, im heading back down to florida earlier than expected, so i will be gone over the dates we planned to have sessions and most likely wont be back. Im gonna have to switch to the florida animal club, too bad we couldnt get something started sooner, but ill keep posting up here if i get back in SC. Train Hard!
Damn bro, hate to see you go, but if you ever get back to SC post up and we will def. lift. Good luck and hope Florida treats you well!

js71474
06-23-08, 8:29 am
How about Columbia in July. This would be middle of the State and shorter distance for all of us. Really need to do this, SC has been looking pretty bleak. Post up and when I get some info I will let you know.

tatersalad
06-28-08, 10:51 am
Any one in the Rock Hill/ York area? I'm trying to find local gym with some serious folks.

js71474
06-28-08, 12:56 pm
Sup tater! Welcome to the forvm. I am from Easley so I dont know anyone around that area, but we are trying to put together an ABC sometime in July around Columbia you interested? You can find info on the ABC's here at the forvm if you are not familiar.

tatersalad
06-29-08, 7:41 am
Thanks js71474! I'd be interested, but I'm just getting ready to get back in the gym after several years off. I'll keep an eye on the plans, might come down just to meet folks.

js71474
06-30-08, 9:17 am
Whether you are just starting or a seasoned vet, all are welcome bro! Post up for July, YoungOne where you at.

js71474
07-01-08, 11:14 am
Found Omni fitness center in Rock Hill which would be close to tatersalad and about the same distance for me and youngone. I'm ready to set it up for July, just need some input on who will come and if there is a better idea for a gym. I will search for more places around the area. Post up, SC needs this!

The Young One
07-01-08, 12:13 pm
Yeah, if we need a gym, the Y here is fine with having a session. And im in the midlands so i it should be that far from everyone.

js71474
07-01-08, 1:51 pm
Yeah, if we need a gym, the Y here is fine with having a session. And im in the midlands so i it should be that far from everyone.
It would be 2 1/2 hours from greenville and 2 1/2 hours from clover, I could make the trip how about you tatersalad? Looking at late July, work for everyone?

js71474
07-07-08, 8:45 am
Thinking last weekend of July or first weekend of August.......thoughts?

js71474
07-09-08, 2:59 pm
Let's get this rolling at YoungOne's gym in Sumter, just need to firm up a date. Post up what works and let's DO THIS!

Beast1
07-16-08, 4:53 pm
Trying to arrange a handful of major training sessions. Me along with 8 other animals are former, current, and aspiring bodybuilders, powerlifters, and strongmen. Me have a hardcore local gym to train at in Rock Hill, SC and strongman equipment in a field in York, SC. Contact me if you want to get with us and tear your body apart.

Enforcer
07-17-08, 8:33 am
Trying to arrange a handful of major training sessions. Me along with 8 other animals are former, current, and aspiring bodybuilders, powerlifters, and strongmen. Me have a hardcore local gym to train at in Rock Hill, SC and strongman equipment in a field in York, SC. Contact me if you want to get with us and tear your body apart.

Good shit bro. Sounds like it will be one sick event if you can get a good following here. Keep active with this thread bro to continue to draw new memebers. Tell all of your freinds to sign up at the Forvm and become members so they can post in this thread and help you get this off the ground and continue to grow. Anything you ever need from me, just hit me up and I'll help you out anyway I can

js71474
07-17-08, 8:41 am
Good to see more animals in SC! Had another animal post up that was from rock hill and was just looking at Omni fitness online about a week ago. Glad you guys are here and SC is definitely ready for some ABC's. Sounds hardcore bro, let's do it!

Enforcer
07-17-08, 8:48 am
Is York close to where you are located js71474?

js71474
07-17-08, 8:50 am
Is York close to where you are located js71474?It's a 2 -3 hour drive, but no sweat though I am just glad to see SC has finally got some action!!

Universal Rep
07-17-08, 8:53 am
The new Animal Barbell Club FAQs, courtesy of NG: http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=19205

Check it out fellas and let's move forward...

js71474
07-17-08, 9:03 am
Definitely ready and sounds like we got some beasts in Rock Hill so it's on!

Enforcer
07-17-08, 9:08 am
It's a 2 -3 hour drive, but no sweat though I am just glad to see SC has finally got some action!!

Good shit bro. You guys may have to meet up in the middle sometime for a session.

js71474
07-17-08, 9:11 am
Good shit bro. You guys may have to meet up in the middle sometime for a session.I won't mind making the drive and it would be pretty close for 2 other animals from the SC thread so it will work out nicely!

Beast1
07-21-08, 5:03 pm
I won't mind making the drive and it would be pretty close for 2 other animals from the SC thread so it will work out nicely!

We have a pretty open schedule on the weekends, through the week we're in the gym by 6 in the A.M., so let me know when you guys wanna make an official session and if you would rather do it in the gym or give a go at the strongman location.

js71474
07-22-08, 8:11 am
I will get in touch with the other guys and either way I am looking forward to it. I'll get back to you, if nothing else it may be just me....we'll see.

js71474
07-22-08, 8:14 am
Young one, Tatersalad check this out, ABC in york/rock hill, need to set a date quick!
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=19354

js71474
07-22-08, 8:18 am
I posted in the SC thread and PM'd YoungOne and Tatersalad, so we will see what comes up. Best days for me are Friday and/or Saturday.

The Young One
07-23-08, 3:04 pm
Im good to make the trip, weekdays or weekends it dont matter. August 2 - 9 ill be in NC so i can go before or after that. As js71414 knows about my injury ill have to lift chest, arms, or shoulders. And an update is i am gettn an MRI on monday and my new doctor also said this might be an issue related to bone cancer becuase my bones were so weak and wont heal. So i update yall when all the tests come back in a week or two. I dont kno the chances of it actually being that so keep me in your prayers. But yeah, ill need the exact location so i can mapquest the directions.

js71474
07-24-08, 8:12 am
Damn Young One didn't know about the cancer part, def. keep us posted and we will be here if you need us! How about Aug. 15 or 16? Beast I know you said you were on go anytime but would this work for everybody?

The Young One
07-24-08, 1:07 pm
yeah thats fine with me, i go back to school the 19th

jambarino
07-31-08, 2:54 pm
the 16th would be perfect for me.i can get a saturday off every so often.its damn near impossible for me to get a friday off though.

js71474
07-31-08, 3:30 pm
Looks like Saturday the 16th works, Beast1 you guys good with it?

The Young One
08-01-08, 10:21 pm
that should work for me too.. juss send me the info so i can mapquest it.

Beast1
08-06-08, 4:19 pm
Finalizing the deal. What type of workouts do you guys do? I'll try and make sure we can all do what we need. I have a meeting the the gym but he said everything was a go just a few ground rules. The 16th looks good to go. The location is Peak Fitness, 725 Cherry Rd., Rock Hill, SC 29732. Try and bring your belts, straps, sleeves and anything else you need, whatever you don't have we have for you to use. We will do an hour training session with a little cardio and enjoy a big meal afterward. Cool?

js71474
08-07-08, 7:28 am
Finalizing the deal. What type of workouts do you guys do? I'll try and make sure we can all do what we need. I have a meeting the the gym but he said everything was a go just a few ground rules. The 16th looks good to go. The location is Peak Fitness, 725 Cherry Rd., Rock Hill, SC 29732. Try and bring your belts, straps, sleeves and anything else you need, whatever you don't have we have for you to use. We will do an hour training session with a little cardio and enjoy a big meal afterward. Cool?Sounds good Beast, I'm in. I do one body part per day but am willing to work on anything, appreciate the info on the gym, you want to do it in the morning say around 10:00?

js71474
08-07-08, 7:30 am
I'll bring a camera for posting shots here, anything else you guys need?

js71474
08-07-08, 3:33 pm
Added this date and address to the 24/7/365 tab, Beast if you have any changes post them. Looking forward to it, as this is the first for SC, thanx for setting it up!

Beast1
08-07-08, 5:15 pm
I need everyone to pm me their email addresses.

js71474
08-08-08, 10:06 am
Done bro, check your PM's

The Young One
08-12-08, 11:34 am
i tried finding it on mapquest, but it wasnt showing up, can someone help me??

js71474
08-12-08, 11:45 am
i tried finding it on mapquest, but it wasnt showing up, can someone help me??Give me a sec, I am supposed to have it saved on here.

js71474
08-12-08, 11:48 am
This shows 725 Cherry Rd. but it doesn't show Peak Fitness. Have you heard from Beast1?
http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Rock+Hill&state=SC&address=725+Cherry+Road&zipcode=29732

js71474
08-12-08, 11:57 am
Here is another one:
http://maps.yahoo.com/#mvt=m&lat=34.94776&lon=-81.055309&zoom=12&q1=Easley%20SC%2029642&q2=Peak%20Fitness%20725%20Cherry%20Road%20Rock%20H ill%2029732

The Young One
08-12-08, 12:08 pm
alright, so the pplan is to get on cherry road and then just look out for peak fitness?

js71474
08-12-08, 12:15 pm
alright, so the pplan is to get on cherry road and then just look out for peak fitness?Yea, the yahoo map says it is on the left about 1 mile after you turn onto cherry rd.

The Young One
08-12-08, 8:23 pm
iight, got the directions, ready to lift.... i still cant do legs or deadlift tho

js71474
08-13-08, 8:57 am
iight, got the directions, ready to lift.... i still cant do legs or deadlift thoNo big deal bro, just do what you can, it's going to be a blast!

Beast1
08-13-08, 10:41 am
I had a meeting with the gm saturday and he's excited just said he has to pass it through to his boss. Look to arrive between 8-10. Remember to bring your animal gear and your lifting equipment, straps, belts, etc. Afterward we will hit Moe's Southwest Burritos for a killer post-workout meal.

js71474
08-13-08, 11:23 am
I had a meeting with the gm saturday and he's excited just said he has to pass it through to his boss. Look to arrive between 8-10. Remember to bring your animal gear and your lifting equipment, straps, belts, etc. Afterward we will hit Moe's Southwest Burritos for a killer post-workout meal.Sounds great, thanks for setting it up and I can be there anytime, Jambarino has to work so he can't make it. Which time works better for you, 8 or 10? I have always been an early riser so it don't matter to me. I know it will be me and YoungOne and whoever you got. Need me to bring anything other than the camera and lifting stuff? What kind of liftin you got in store for us? I'm chompin at the bit bro!

The Young One
08-13-08, 12:40 pm
iight we gonna start lifting at 8?

js71474
08-13-08, 12:43 pm
iight we gonna start lifting at 8?Beast has got arriving between 8 and 10 so Im shooting for being there between 8 and 8:30.

The Young One
08-14-08, 2:48 pm
we decide wat we are training?

Beast1
08-14-08, 3:35 pm
We'll train back. If anyone is opposed or hasn't rested enough to train back then we will lift alongside each other.

js71474
08-14-08, 4:27 pm
We'll train back. If anyone is opposed or hasn't rested enough to train back then we will lift alongside each other.Sounds like a good day! You said 8 or 10 what do you prefer?

Beast1
08-15-08, 3:36 pm
Try to be there promptly at 8 a.m.

Beast1
08-15-08, 3:37 pm
Make sure that you can bring a 10 entrance fee to the gym, if you can't cover I'll help out. Make sure you bring your appetite and money for a breakfast buffet after the training session.

js71474
08-15-08, 8:28 pm
Make sure that you can bring a 10 entrance fee to the gym, if you can't cover I'll help out. Make sure you bring your appetite and money for a breakfast buffet after the training session.Thanx bro, see you at 8!

The Young One
08-16-08, 1:26 pm
great session.. we need to meet again

js71474
08-17-08, 11:10 am
great session.. we need to meet againDamn right bro, and you are destined for greatness, rowing 100lb DB's at 16!!! Def need to have another one and soon, this was fing killer! The pix I took are up in the gallery and Beast1 has the rest.

Beast1
09-11-08, 6:30 pm
Everybody let me know what your schedules look like in the next 3-4 weekends. I'm setting up another hardcore event and we're going to be setting them up every month.

js71474
09-12-08, 9:44 pm
Everybody let me know what your schedules look like in the next 3-4 weekends. I'm setting up another hardcore event and we're going to be setting them up every month.I'm wide open and looking forward to it! Jambarino said Oct. 4 was out for him, YoungOne PMed me and says he is ready too but I am not sure of his schedule. Can't wait bro, just let me know and I'm there!

Beast1
09-26-08, 12:03 pm
October 11, same bat time same bat place same bat channel. Anyone else have any questions either hit me up on here or my e-mail or phone

The Young One
09-26-08, 3:53 pm
Awesome, so be there by 8? you know wat we gonna lift?

js71474
09-29-08, 8:59 am
Count me in!!! Can't wait!

Beast1
09-30-08, 1:32 pm
we have 2 do it october 18 i'm thinking either legs or chest. What about you guys?

The Young One
09-30-08, 3:45 pm
i cant make it the 18th. my parents wont let me, ive already commited to go to Clemson that weekend.

The Young One
09-30-08, 11:09 pm
if there is any way to make that work please do, i dont want to miss this. shit im ready to go this weekend!

js71474
10-01-08, 11:17 am
Bros I'm down for whatever works, hopefully we can work it so everyone can make it. Legs are my favorite day, chest is good too.

Beast1
10-01-08, 11:55 am
it's short notice but if everyone could make it this weekend, I'd be up for it.

Beast1
10-01-08, 12:35 pm
everyone call me

js71474
10-01-08, 1:44 pm
Check your voice mail. I won't be able to make it this weekend, I'll be out of town from Friday till Sunday, any other weekend in October is wide open....damn hopefully we can work something out cuz I do not want to miss this!!

js71474
10-02-08, 8:50 am
The event date is now set for Oct. 25. Event info is up on 24/7/365.

jambarino
10-02-08, 9:44 pm
chest!!chest!!chest!!Oct 25 should be good with me.i'll ask off work.

Beast1
10-03-08, 12:25 pm
lets bang out some chest and arms.

The Young One
10-03-08, 10:29 pm
chest is awesome, r we gonna db bench or bb bench

Beast1
10-04-08, 6:42 pm
mostly I use free weights but you guys know me i mix it up a great bit but i'll have your pecs hurting so much and so pumped you wouldn't be able 2 hug anybody.

The Young One
10-04-08, 7:04 pm
good, i perfer free weights too

js71474
10-13-08, 1:38 pm
Event time changed to 1:00 PM on Oct 25. Looks like possibly a strongman day?

The Young One
10-19-08, 11:22 pm
ok, event time is 1:00 on the 25th? and we are still training chest right?

GODSEY
10-20-08, 9:56 am
Anyone mind if I join you guys this Saturday? I have been waiting for a ABC in charlotte but I dont think its gonna happen. I lift at the Peak in Rock Vegas all the time, I probably have seen you guys before, lol. Sorry if I dont seem too friendly, I usually just put the IPOD on full blast and try to block everything out, no offense. If you are doing chest I can stagger my split to hit that this weekend. I have a metro buddy pass as well if anyone needs to get in. Just started a bulk so looking to put on a few Lbs. Just let me know.
Peace...

js71474
10-20-08, 11:45 am
FAO, you are more than welcome to come lift with us! The more the merrier!

Beast1
10-20-08, 1:20 pm
Yeah we r still on for the time and place, and chest. we have some more people joining up that's so cool. hey josh i only have limited time today if you want to explain the finer points to fao or just wait, my internet will be up tomorrow night, later.

js71474
10-20-08, 1:30 pm
FAO, here is the link to the calender with the event info:
http://forum.animalpak.com/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=226&day=2008-10-25&c=1
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

GODSEY
10-20-08, 2:11 pm
Sweeet...count me in. I can actually wear my Animal Shirt at an ABC event, lol, there is some irony...I am ready to do some liftin', see you guys there...

Uh, there arent any first time hazing bits I should be worried about? Just kidding...

js71474
10-20-08, 2:14 pm
Sweeet...count me in. I can actually wear my Animal Shirt at an ABC event, lol, there is some irony...I am ready to do some liftin', see you guys there...

Uh, there arent any first time hazing bits I should be worried about? Just kidding...No hazing bro, just glad to have you on board!

The Young One
10-20-08, 4:13 pm
hell yeah, ive been waiting to do this again since we all ate at golden corral!!!!

js71474
10-21-08, 12:09 pm
Just talked to Beast1 and the event time is now 8 AM on Saturday. Same time as the last event, I will try to PM all of you to make sure you know. I am looking forward to this and hope everyone can make it, it will be good to see everybody again....one big family!!

GODSEY
10-21-08, 1:27 pm
Change noted, see you guys there...we still doing chest? High volume? any other body parts with it? Just curious...peace.

js71474
10-21-08, 1:48 pm
Beast1 is setting up the training but I think it is chest day. Looking forward to it!

Beast1
10-21-08, 2:31 pm
we're gonna do chest, arms, and calves. hey fao pm me your email addy and phone number.

Beast1
10-22-08, 8:38 pm
Is anyone else as pumped up as I am. I'm reflecting on the last and first event of many to come and man am I stoked.

js71474
10-23-08, 7:17 am
Is anyone else as pumped up as I am. I'm reflecting on the last and first event of many to come and man am I stoked.Yep, I am ready to do this!!

jambarino
10-23-08, 5:38 pm
this is my first so im definately starting to get amped

The Young One
10-23-08, 10:21 pm
definately, ready to learn more!!! we gonna go out to eat again right?

GODSEY
10-24-08, 8:20 am
I seriously hope so...if I dont get some whole food 20-30 minutes after my workouts I start to get the shakes, not good. Im usually flippin starving, lol.

Beast1
10-24-08, 1:04 pm
i don't know where yet but you can count on it.

The Young One
10-24-08, 6:11 pm
1 more day!!!!!!!!!!

js71474
10-24-08, 10:32 pm
Not long now bros, see you there!

Beast1
10-25-08, 5:56 am
Light the fires and kick the tires boy it's time to grip some iron.

jambarino
10-25-08, 2:01 pm
great session bros!!loved every minute of it.thanks to beast1,js71474 and all the other guys.cant wait to go again.

Beast1
10-25-08, 2:04 pm
That was awesome, my chest is already hurtin. Everyone let me know what they wanna do for the next one.

jambarino
10-25-08, 2:09 pm
That was awesome, my chest is already hurtin. Everyone let me know what they wanna do for the next one.

my chest is tore up for sure.is ther a link yet for the pics or vids?

The Young One
10-25-08, 2:17 pm
hell yeah, sore already

js71474
10-26-08, 2:18 pm
Had a great session and thanks to all of you for another intense ABC. My whole upper body is hurtin! All of you did a hell of a job and I'm looking forward to the next one.

Beast1
10-26-08, 10:51 pm
Hey brothers, everyone either contact on here with each other or e-mail me and we will figure out what will be the basis of the next event. The Animal Field Day will be only for the strong and the few that can handle it. Trust me it is tough. On the flip side I really want to welcome and congratulate the new Animal brothers that we have in our crew, you guys brought some new intensity and blood to our crew. Also everyone, we put up one hell of an event and everyone really did me proud and did each other proud, if we can put forth that much brotherly love, intensity, and skill to each event we will be the biggest and the best in no time. It's our time for the spotlight of the Animal Community to shine on us for a little while. We ain't going nowhere. I love you guys. Like I said just get in touch with each other and me and let's get this next thing popping.

GODSEY
10-27-08, 1:58 pm
What up guys...I had a great time lifting on Saturday, my chest is "kinda" sore today, lol. I was trying to figure why the heck my abs are sore? It was nice to find other fellow animals out there. My wife said whatever i did she could notice, she was like, you should work out chest more, lol. Anyway, I got up the pics, maybe Beast you could throw them into the gallery section? This is the link...

http://s272.photobucket.com/albums/jj180/agodsey1/ABC%20SC%20York%20Event%202%20Pics/

in case any of you want to pop me online, my gamertag is GODC99...I usually do COD4, Bad Company, or HALO.

Peace,
(FAO)Aaron Godsey

js71474
10-27-08, 2:06 pm
Glad you could make it FAO!! Hopefully you can can lift with us from now on, we were glad to have you on board! I'm pretty sore today too, that was a great session we had! Thanks for posting those pix, I'll get them over to the gallery.

Beast1
10-28-08, 8:01 pm
I love it! We had new blood and old blood, and it made good blood, heck even a little blood was spread at our latest ABC, LoL! Glad to have FAO and Jambarino as part of the family now.

Beast1
10-28-08, 9:01 pm
I put our vids on Youtube and my Myspace.

js71474
10-29-08, 8:18 am
Going worldwide!

Beast1
11-05-08, 8:52 pm
ABC # 3 November 22 Location - TBA, Training - TBD.
ABC # 4 December 20 Location - TBA, Training - TBD.

Alright everyone needs 2 let me know what they want to train for the upcoming ABC. So far the vote stands at 2 - strongman, 2 - legs, 1 - shoulders. Who has voted you know who you are no need to recast, also I haven't cast my vote yet so I guess mine might be the deciding factor depending on how close our election is. I'm basing all this voting stuff on the whole election deal and Patriotism. Do Your Part And Vote. Remember also do your part to join with Animal and Us. I am loving everyone's participation and enthusiasm. Keep it up brothers! Also what does everyone want to do as far as eating and hanging out sometime?

The Young One
11-05-08, 9:30 pm
my leg is still not 100%, cant squat or leg press, only extensions n curls. So if we could legs in december i might be better n atleast be able to attempt squatting.

jambarino
11-05-08, 10:55 pm
due to my job i wont be able to make the next two abc events.i work for bilo and the holidays are crazy.I will make it to the one in january and every one after that if my job allows it.sorry brothers.as far as hanging out some time keep me posted on when and i will try my best to make it.

js71474
11-06-08, 7:39 am
The two dates look good to me, and you got my vote through PM and I still stick to it. It's good to see everyone come out to these events and I hate that Jambarino can't make it but we talked about that last time and I'm sure we all understand, BI-LO and Holidays = Very Busy. Looking forward to it!

Beast1
11-09-08, 8:10 pm
Sucks you can't make it Jam, but we know if it wasn't 4 work you would. Gotta make your money. As for Kyle let's do you right and Everyone we'll do Shoulders since his leg and Rashan's leg areas aren't good yet. As for me don't worry I'll do what it takes but this past Saturday I was doing my sparring training and striking and hit the bag wrong and about broke my damn arm but i'll push through it. Haven't been able to move my arm by then.

The Young One
11-09-08, 11:19 pm
iight, ive been frogetting to bring my autographed "Young Gunz" poster i won in a promo, so ill bring it for the pics.

GODSEY
11-10-08, 1:37 pm
Shoulders sounds good, I should be able to make it. Looking forward to another great session...

The Young One
11-16-08, 3:30 pm
i might be bringing 2 guys who might be future animals

Beast1
11-16-08, 8:01 pm
Let's get through this week and hammer it out. My elbow feels better but not 100%. Shoulders it is votes and injuries have been cast. Do not be fooled, shoulders may seem easy enough but when it comes to my workout it is not. I usually cant sit at my desk right because I can't lean on my arms and put any pressure on my shoulders.

8 a.m.
Peak Fitness
Rock Hill, SC 29730

Bring your animal gear and products. Everyone yellow shirts if you have them.

GODSEY
11-17-08, 8:50 am
Yeah, well, I used to think chest was kinda easy til our last Animal session...

Beast1
11-17-08, 9:38 am
I told ya, my training is beyond normal but only met to be used for a limited amount of time because if not you'll start to decrease in strength and really overtrain.

Beast1
11-18-08, 9:31 am
Alright so far we have attending:
js71474, the young one, fao, beast1, wand 77, ct, ready-ra

Remember to try and get others in your area interested and to tag along. Print out the flyers I sent you and hook it up. Remember everyone bring your animal gear and supps, yellow shirts if you got them if not then some animal gear. Let's do it.

js71474
11-18-08, 10:24 am
I won't be able to make this one, found out this morning we have to pick up out of town relatives at the Atlanta airport Saturday morning at 9. They were supposed to be coming in next week but they had to make a last minute change. It's been 5 years since I've seen these people otherwise it wouldn't make any difference. I really hate to miss this but I know you guys will understand. Lift hard brothers and get some killer pix so I can show them what I had to miss.

Beast1
11-18-08, 10:40 am
I won't be able to make this one, found out this morning we have to pick up out of town relatives at the Atlanta airport Saturday morning at 9. They were supposed to be coming in next week but they had to make a last minute change. It's been 5 years since I've seen these people otherwise it wouldn't make any difference. I really hate to miss this but I know you guys will understand. Lift hard brothers and get some killer pix so I can show them what I had to miss.

Sorry to hear but we'll keep you in our thoughts.

The Young One
11-18-08, 4:00 pm
damn that sucks

Beast1
11-18-08, 4:43 pm
wanted to let you know I'm trying to get a collaborative abc event happening between nc, sc, georgia, and tenneessee.

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=21931

The Young One
11-18-08, 6:55 pm
might be bringing 4-5 guys with me this weekend

Beast1
11-18-08, 6:56 pm
Everybody remember to have anyone you talk to, have them come on here, create an acct. and make a post on our thread. Props to the young one leading the way as an abc recruiter.

Beast1Wife
11-18-08, 9:11 pm
Sorry I missed the last event but I had attend to the kids. Hopefully I'll be able to take better pics and vids of you guys this weekend.

The Young One
11-18-08, 11:16 pm
ill let em kno to get an account when they confirm to come, hoping that they contact me in a couple of days.

The Young One
11-19-08, 11:09 pm
3rd ABC commin up fellas, pumped to knock out shoulders

GODSEY
11-21-08, 3:29 pm
gettin ready to rock some shoulders!!! traps n delts...

The Young One
11-21-08, 7:15 pm
So far no one has confirmed to come, 2 guys will be in Mexico for work but they said for sure next time. So ill probably be comming alone unless i hear from some guys tonight.

Beast1
11-21-08, 7:27 pm
I'm glad to see every pumped. Unfortunately we have a lesser crowd, but we will make the most of it. So far it's me, ready-ra, young one, fao, and hopefully 1 or 2 other guys. See you guys in the am, I'll be ready, will you?

The Young One
11-21-08, 10:57 pm
hell yeah, i think we should have shrug wars to c who gets the prize

Beast1
11-22-08, 6:38 am
hell yeah, i think we should have shrug wars to c who gets the prize

Sounds like a plan.

Beast1
11-22-08, 11:17 am
Our third succesful animal event. Not the turn out we were expecting but still good. I want to give props to FAO, The Young One, Dougbh, and his girl. You guys did excellent. The pics will be up shortly so check back in about an hour or two. Looking forward to the next one.

Beast1
11-22-08, 4:01 pm
I put them up either go to my myspace or youtube to view the vids.

js71474
11-24-08, 8:57 am
Looked at the pix, nice job everyone! You guys moved some serious weight. Sucks I had to miss it but I'm looking forward to the next one!

GODSEY
11-25-08, 10:03 am
My traps still hurt. Those must have been real shrugs we were doing, lol.

Beast1
11-26-08, 8:50 pm

those

Beast1
11-26-08, 8:51 pm

those are what you call rear shrugs, and you guys killed it.

dougbh
11-29-08, 1:20 am
hey you guys!

Beast1
12-02-08, 10:03 pm
Looking forward to December 20th, remember to let me know what you want to train because I haven't recieved votes, I think from Jam, and Josh.

js71474
12-03-08, 8:46 am
Going to have to miss this one too, we got shutdowns to man for the last two weeks of December and it will take everybody we have at work to do it. I hate it but I gotta work. If I remember right Jambarino will miss too because of work. So I'll be looking forward to January. Beast, missed your text messages until today, the new phones I told you we got are SHIT, and I haven't forgotten about our chip in. You want me to wait till January to bring it or you want me to mail it?
Brothers hit it hard and I'll be wishing I was there. The pix from last time were great, do that again so I can see what I missed!

The Young One
12-03-08, 7:46 pm
damn, wish it could be everyone again. I wanta try out the strongman

GODSEY
12-05-08, 10:14 am
Im voting legs, but back as a backup(no pun intended)...

Beast1
12-13-08, 3:54 pm
We are doing BACK! A couple of our members are not 100% so we're doing whats best, remember don't train back this week, save it for the weekend, trust me you'll need it. Don't be afraid to puke, just step out the back door where we take the pics. Remember try and get others to join us so that we can grow our family. Same bat time, same bat channel. Until next weekend.

Your Animal Friend,
Beast1(Jason Mullens)

GODSEY
12-15-08, 8:41 am
workout schedule adjusted accordingly...look forward to puking with you all...

Beast1
12-17-08, 10:09 pm
Geared up for this weekend, remember bring ur animal gear, and bring your heart. Since their won't be as many brothers at this one I'll get to get a little more personal and helpful with the attendees. Laters.

The Young One
12-17-08, 10:59 pm
Cody aint gonna be there?

The Young One
12-19-08, 9:29 pm
BACK DAY tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Beast1
01-02-09, 11:01 pm
Check The calendar, just contact me if you need anything. And give me a head count. Everyone check in and let me know if you can make it or not.

The Young One
01-03-09, 8:28 pm
definately there, waiting to try out strongman!!!

Beast1
01-03-09, 9:46 pm
We will meet @ my place and then drive up there for the event.

2363 Eden Terrace Apt. 204
Rock Hill, SC 29730

Be here by 9 o'clock. Then we will group up and head to the Fitness Factory. Dress in workout pants and bring your animal shirt and a long sleeve shirt, and wear flat soled shoes for best ergonomics and lifting.

Also I want some support I'm entering a pro-am strongman comp. on the 24th of this month in Florence, whoever can make it or lives close by let me know.

The Young One
01-03-09, 11:46 pm
damn, the 24th? i got my SATs on the 24.

GODSEY
01-11-09, 8:39 pm
What up Jason, just wanted to say good luck for your upcoming event, I hope all goes well, you were lookin big a few days ago at the gym , just bring that animal spirit to the stage. I actually wont be able to meet with you guys this weekend, unfortunatly work is getting in the way. I hope all goes well though, everybody gets sore, lol, and look forward to pics. I will do my best to hit the February session, things should calm down a little more by then. Lift on...
Peace

The Young One
01-12-09, 4:06 pm
damn, is it just gonna be me n jason again???

Beast1
01-12-09, 8:42 pm
What up Jason, just wanted to say good luck for your upcoming event, I hope all goes well, you were lookin big a few days ago at the gym , just bring that animal spirit to the stage. I actually wont be able to meet with you guys this weekend, unfortunatly work is getting in the way. I hope all goes well though, everybody gets sore, lol, and look forward to pics. I will do my best to hit the February session, things should calm down a little more by then. Lift on...
Peace

Okay, well a little

Beast1
01-12-09, 8:43 pm
Peace

Okay, well a little kink and a little less people. Sorry to hear that Erin but hey I understand, speaking of similarities I have to work this weekend so the time has to change to 2 o'clock at my place then on to the Fitness Factory! Josh won't be making it either but I'm looking forward to everyone else. Let me know what's happening with you all guys.

Beast1
01-12-09, 8:44 pm
Check out my youtube page, IndigoRacer's youtube. I have new vids up.

jambarino
01-12-09, 9:24 pm
im not sure if i can make it this saturday cuz of good ole bi-lo.should know by the middle of the week.if i cant make it i will still pay my part for the meet as well as the past ones whenever i can make it.

The Young One
01-12-09, 11:40 pm
dude, watched the vids, that one where you walk with the weight on ur back is gonna be a bitch for me, squatted first time in a year last week n it was light.

js71474
01-14-09, 9:38 am
Hate to miss this cuz this strongman was something I was really looking forward to but got to put dinner on the table. You guys will tear it up and I am looking forward to the pix! Beast good luck on the 24th....if I don't have to work I am hoping to be there but as of right now I am slated to so we will see. Beast did you recover ok from yesterday? Sorry to hear about that!

Beast1
01-16-09, 9:16 pm
Hate to miss this cuz this strongman was something I was really looking forward to but got to put dinner on the table. You guys will tear it up and I am looking forward to the pix! Beast good luck on the 24th....if I don't have to work I am hoping to be there but as of right now I am slated to so we will see. Beast did you recover ok from yesterday? Sorry to hear about that!

Hey man thanks for the support, it shook me up a good bit but I pulled through and I'm back on track, just needed to be with my family for a little while.

js71474
01-21-09, 11:05 am
From the vids it looks like it was a hell of a session and I absolutely fing hate that I missed it but hopefully we can do the strongman training again and the gym looked killer....old school. Great work guys, hope to make the next one. Beast good luck on the 24th bro, I won't be able to make it cuz of work. I tried to take the day off but we just got to much to do and not enough people to fill the slots. Post up the results afterwards if you have time and feel like it!

tatersalad
01-27-09, 10:38 am
Hope to catch the next one. Had some shit come up and have just gotten back in the gym.

The Young One
01-28-09, 10:57 pm
you guys think yall wanta do strongman again? It was great, makes you feel like a beast

js71474
02-02-09, 9:04 am
you guys think yall wanta do strongman again? It was great, makes you feel like a beastHoping that is what is next up! How did the comp go? I am anxious to hear about it.

Beast1
02-03-09, 9:31 pm
Check your emails and calendar. Then contact me.

js71474
02-04-09, 9:35 am
Beast, haven't gotten your e-mail but check yours, had a couple questions for ya.

SuperFlexSteve
03-13-09, 9:07 pm
Reppin southern SC & a newcomer to the Universal/Animal products! great to see some others in the state. see ya'll around!

Beast1
04-04-09, 2:10 am
lontime no see. I've been really busy working, training, and competing. me and kyle are training and competing full on in strongman now. when do you guys wanna get together again and get some abc's back on a roll? how's everyone been doin?

'C' Huck
04-15-09, 4:04 pm
Yo fellas...I'm in Greenville SC. Just started my journey on here but I've been a huge fan of Animal and the products for YEARS.

You can add me to your ABC SC list

GODSEY
04-16-09, 8:43 am
Welcome C huck and SuperFlexSteve, glad to have yall on board! We havent had a full fledged event for a bit but would love to meet you guys can make the next one. js71474 or Beast1, you guys got any ideas for an upcoming animal event, maybe hit back or legs or somthing? I know you just had the surgery Jason, so not too sure what youre percentage is. Hope everything has done well with the strongman. Lets get a time set to lift some weight...

The Young One
04-20-09, 10:20 pm
we havent even been trying to organize anymore abc's bc poeple stopped wanting to come. Me n Jason hit strongman training pretty much every weekend. SO if there will b another abc im pretty sure that it will be a strongman session bc our daily training is set up for the strongman on weekends. ill text jason tomorrow n let him we got some fresh meat on the forum. lol

wellingtonb74
04-21-09, 1:18 am
Im from sumter and im down to do the strongman with yall.

GODSEY
04-21-09, 8:43 am
Sorry guys, not really into the strongman that much, so if you are going strongman exclusive, thats cool, but Ill have to take a rain check. Definitely hit me up though if you r having a lifting bodybuilding session...best of luck!

The Young One
04-21-09, 7:49 pm
just got done talkin to jason were gonna start organizing an offical abc. he's goin on an anniversary cruise this weekend, but when he gets back he said he'll get on n we'll c who all is up for some seroud liftin

Beast1
04-30-09, 8:40 pm
I wanna know dates and times you guys are free and we can do something in the next week or two, I don't have another competition until late May so let's get something going. Yes me and Young One do strongman training exclusively on the weekends but the gyms and place we go are the most equipped places too do anything you ever imagined in your workouts and train muscles you never knew you had. What I'm saying is we can organize a strongman/regular heavy lifting session together and me and Young One can show you guys a thing or two, we are versatile so training mutiple things in one training session wouldn't be too far of a stretch. Let me know asap. Contact me via email for more info or questions - jasonmullens@hotmail.com.

Beast1
04-30-09, 8:42 pm
I need everyones contact info since I switched email addresses. Emails and phone numbers. Just PM me. Thanks.

Beast1
05-03-09, 7:45 pm
I have new videos up of training at SC Barbell yesterday and Lake Norman today up on my youtube page. www.youtube.com/indigoracer

C.Coronato
05-08-09, 3:58 pm
I know there are some SC dudes around that are ready to get into it. Come one and bring some dudes that you workout with. Got any ideas?

Beast1
05-14-09, 9:42 am
When does everyone want to get together for a hardcore training session? Strongman/regular bodypart training.

C.Coronato
05-14-09, 12:02 pm
Beast i like your pressure. Keep pushing. Even if there are some dudes from your gym that you want to get together thats cool too. Let me know if you need any help brother man.

GODSEY
05-15-09, 10:26 am
Hey Jason,
Is the 30th too soon, or maybe June 13th. Strongman or BB, whatever is good with me, (id go more for a good back day though :) - not too sure where we would meet now since they shut down the Peak, got any ideas?

Beast1
05-17-09, 12:00 am
Hey Jason,
Is the 30th too soon, or maybe June 13th. Strongman or BB, whatever is good with me, (id go more for a good back day though :) - not too sure where we would meet now since they shut down the Peak, got any ideas?

I have a strongman competition the 23rd and wont begin training again until the Tuesday after so that's cool. Everyone let me know if you're available for the 30th and we can have a strongman/back workout. Sound good?

Beast1
05-17-09, 12:02 am
Yeah Peak may be closed, but one of the best place you're ever gonna train at is South Carolina Barbell. Check them out, www.southcarolinabarbell.com.

Beast1
05-19-09, 9:45 am
The 30th sound good for everyone? Details are in your emails. If I don't have your email and phone number then pm me.

GODSEY
05-19-09, 8:11 pm
Crap guys, just realized I have to be in a wedding on the 30th. Exciting. I will try to see if there is a way to get down to Columbia and back that day but its not looking too good right now. Either way I really like the look of that gym, gonna miss that back workout too.